PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

HerStorm
10-21-20, 15:49
Decided to take a mid afternoon ride through the WA strip. Kind a looked like the Wild Wild West with tumble weeds rilling through at first. One or two stragglers laid out on steps. Keep riding down the loop. Scene a couple of tall trans out. Be careful out here, if not your game. I don't judge, but I kept ridding back through the strip. Seen a small slim blonde with colorful pants, nice little frame. Turned back around, and was seconds late. Hey, all in the game. Seen a nice med build brunette with black tights on. Zip around, and was going to snatch, but seen some lights straight in sight. Hit back to the loop, two chick out cold on the sidewalk, but then a little light skin youngen came out the store and tried to get in. Waved her off. No are. Kelly here. Just about to call it a day. Ran back into brunette with tights. Picked her up, said her name is little D, used to be called little C, until boyfriend got her locked up. Didn't really have time for a room, so slid to nice parking spot.

She gave a just ok BJ, said her jaw was hurting from fight a date the other night. Told her to take off her clothes. Had a good C cup and nice shave Kat. Played with her with the D, before trying to slide in. She was a little tight, but with a little more effort, got right in. She squealed a little as start going in. Started in a little mish, flipped to doggy. She started pushing my waist a little when hitting from the back. After another 15, flipped her back over to mish. After another 15 minutes of pounding, Boom went the Dynamite " Rode back around dropped her off. Gave her little small tip, and she said she'll watch for my ride when I come through again.

Oakwood99
10-21-20, 18:42
Can any body tell me about Kim, W / W, stands around Pulaski and Ashton. She has a pretty face and smiles to you or waves. Down side I see, has been wearing same clothes for a couple days. She seems to get picked up pretty quick but seeing how she jumps out of one date and right into another so I am thinking hygiene may not be to good? Can someone let me know how she is please.

Be safe.Very cute with a nice ass. She likes to work at the purple door so she can stay in the area. Don't expect GFE just beat it up and move on. One poster said she did a cash an dash a few months back. I haven't had an experience with her in that respect. Bottom line, She is an Appetizer before you get your main course. She is easy on the eyes.

DiscreteCasual
10-21-20, 18:45
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Cruzin101
10-21-20, 20:53
I've a nice looking girl in camo yoga pants around payson, any info?

Baltimore2020
10-22-20, 01:15
Cruise by today around 3:30 and looped around to see any LE around first. Then saw this little WSW with a BSW together on A&P. Picked up the WSW and went to a spot. Her name is Rachel, nice girl, cleaner than most of the others, at least she has pretty good teeth. Went on to the business. I just asked for BBBJ and she said $. 3. WTH. Anyway, worked on it for about 10 min and she said 5 more min. I said let Bang then, added another $. 2 and went backseat. Got it out finally since it's my second pop that day because went to Mandy for an all menu an hr earlier.

Overall she is cleaner, doesn't smell too much, less scabs and teeth. 5'3 dirt blond hair, a cups. Scars on the leg due to surgery. She said she has a phone, didn't load money yet. I think I should've picked up that BSW, she looked fine. Was in a rush when picking up since cops around. Actually, I dropped her off on Smallwood and a cop car was just 2 cars ahead of us. I was even next to the cop car when we drove down the next street. Geeesh.

By the way, anyone know why there are so many girls had surgeries on their inner thighs? This is like 5th girl I know had this already?

Be safe,

B.

Baltimore2020
10-22-20, 01:26
Few days ago I picked up a girl called herself L or El? She is in her 30's 5'7 dirt blond hair with a beanie? Went down few more streets because she said Wilkins and those streets are hot due to cops trying to bust drug dealers and homicide. She does the BBBJ really well. Went down deep from the start, sloppy with a grip. Really enjoy the service and tipped her well. She said girls are fine, as long as you are not picking them up in front of LE. Girls will tell you go around the block if they see LE or Undercover. They know what's going on better than anyone.

Same day that night, picked up Melinda on Wilkins. She is def in 40's. Missing 1 tooth and dirt blond, 5'4. Couldn't see too well at night. Went to a parking lot and asked for a BBBJ. Compare to L, she is 3 levels down. Had to grab her hair to finish. Dropped her off and went straight out of the hood.

Be safe,

B.

LurkNoLonger
10-22-20, 07:10
This was mid-day, yesterday and there was a bunch to choose from. Settled on WSW, Kim. Looked great from afar, about 5'2 dark hair, all her teeth. The good: Killer bbbjnsnq. Nice conversation after. At first, was going to sample the full menu, but then.

The bad: was wearing sweats and a Hoosier. As the clothes started coming off, could see she had a bad case of ccl. Also had a bad scar on her hand from her med use.

All in all, the BBBJ was worth it, but there were better choices out there. Live and learn.

LibidoLuvr
10-22-20, 08:09
Few days ago I picked up a girl called herself L or El? She is in her 30's 5'7 dirt blond hair with a beanie? Went down few more streets because she said Wilkins and those streets are hot due to cops trying to bust drug dealers and homicide. She does the BBBJ really well. Went down deep from the start, sloppy with a grip. Really enjoy the service and tipped her well. She said girls are fine, as long as you are not picking them up in front of LE. Girls will tell you go around the block if they see LE or Undercover. They know what's going on better than anyone.

Same day that night, picked up Melinda on Wilkins. She is def in 40's. Missing 1 tooth and dirt blond, 5'4. Couldn't see too well at night. Went to a parking lot and asked for a BBBJ. Compare to L, she is 3 levels down. Had to grab her hair to finish. Dropped her off and went straight out of the hood.

Be safe,

B.I agree L is my new go to when go down WW, I found her by circle. He skills at top knotch. Sloppy wet dt. No rush or complaining. Standard rate. Cool chick.

Carlos Minor
10-22-20, 16:41
I agree L is my new go to when go down WW, I found her by circle. He skills at top knotch. Sloppy wet dt. No rush or complaining. Standard rate. Cool chick.I don't trust the "go around the block" uncle LEO could be there waiting.

LuvTitz
10-22-20, 17:54
So, much like the other day when I decided a good hunt was in order, I was quickly disappointed by the lack of available talent. I drove around for a while, was not quick enough to get Raven for a second spin and saw Dog Treats on an adjacent corner. Since these were the only ladies out, I was about to call it quits when I saw Reds walking towards the triangle again. This time, she didn't get into another vehicle. I made the scoop and went to my spot. She was freshly showered and smelled and looked great. She provided an excellent BBBJ and then went to missionary. She's another one with a beautiful pussy. She asked that I not deliver a cream pie but graciously took my seed on her stomach. Overall great young lady and look forward to seeing her again. On a side note, I enjoyed her company before the Covid madness in March. She was going by Tyler or Taylor. Either way, fun time with this Virginia Belle.

Assman To You
10-22-20, 23:03
You want others to post pics of these girls yet some might appreciate if you would do the same for Tink or Tessa. Just saying don't ask for favors that you're not supplying as well. Sorry if I come across mean-spirited just I see it on so many boards where people want something done for them but don't offer the same up.Go look at my reports and you will see that I have.

Baltimore2020
10-22-20, 23:42
Was around Essex so stopped by Dundalk. Picked up a little reddish haired 5'3 girl by the name of Ashley. She was eating some cookies outside next to marathon gas station. Cute girl but with little blowed fingers and some Scabs on the arms. Brought her to the usual sausage spot and asked for a head. Mic work is OK and some teeth. Had to remind her too much teeth every 10 sec. Didn't get the feeling because of the teeth so ask her to backseat for a ride. Surprisingly she is pretty energetic when riding. Held her waiste and finally got it out while she is on top. Overall, she is clean compare to others, 32 yr old, looked 20's. She said she is getting her uteruse removed in a few days. Man. So does that mean no more hot rides? Anyway, got the digits and told her we can do motel within couple of days.

The sausage spot. Guess everyone knows about it. I had 2 trucks behind me waiting and fighting for the spot?? I think 1 of them got Liz who I like. Come on man, find some more places. Don't freaking drive around looking for SW with a f at #%ing high beam on! Seriously??

Be safe and don't be stupid.

B.

Baltimore2020
10-22-20, 23:50
After Ashley, went to Fish and Chicken, those are some good deep fried stuff man. Finished in the car and put a good review for them on yelp 👍128077;.

Swing through WW and circled a bit to feel the situation. I see a lot of mongers out there, literally fighting for girls, damn guys. This is bloodier than the drug wars there. Saw a WSW with ginger hair, looked really young though. 20's, 5'6' skinny and little slow. She hopped in and went that one way spot. Head only, she delivered well. Spitted out of the car and head back. She said her name is Tiffany and people call her tinker or tink. She said she just woke up at 7 pm.

Have fun.

B.

Assman To You
10-23-20, 13:25
After Ashley, went to Fish and Chicken, those are some good deep fried stuff man. Finished in the car and put a good review for them on yelp 👍128077;.

Swing through WW and circled a bit to feel the situation. I see a lot of mongers out there, literally fighting for girls, damn guys. This is bloodier than the drug wars there. Saw a WSW with ginger hair, looked really young though. 20's, 5'6' skinny and little slow. She hopped in and went that one way spot. Head only, she delivered well. Spitted out of the car and head back. She said her name is Tiffany and people call her tinker or tink. She said she just woke up at 7 pm.

Have fun.

B.I had her one night at 630 pm ish and on the way she asked for McD breakfast. I said they aren't serving breakfast at night. After a few back and forth comments I realized she thought it was 630 am. It took me awhile to convince her. She had slept for 16 hours.

BlueEyesFun
10-23-20, 18:29
Two weeks ago I met up with Jessica. This is a different Jessica from the two I have posted about before. I had talked to her a week earlier but we couldn't get together because she was short on time and could only do a car date, which I don't do. This time we had plenty of time.

Jessica is thirty years old with a very nice personality and is open to most anything except anal. When I asked if she swallowed she sort of grimaced and told me she can if that's what I want. When I asked about COF she had the opposite reaction and told me she enjoyed that. She is very accommodating and takes direction quite well. She paid a lot of attention to the boys and threw in a little rimming as well. I highly recommend this Jessica, and I will be looking for her again. She takes the term "streetwalker" very seriously and keeps on the move. The first time I saw her she was on Ramsey near Payson. The next time she was on Ramsey near Stricker and by the time I circled around for her she was on Mchenry near Mount. Keep an eye out for her and you won't be sorry.I just ran into redhead Nicole coming out the store at the circle and asked her had she seen Jessica recently. She told me she went back home in Virginia after coming out of the hospital a few months ago. Well, I consider that good news, knowing she's still alive and off these mean streets of Baltimore. I hope she stays safe and sound in Virginia!

Stizz
10-24-20, 15:27
Just wanted to let you know Bree is looking for a little help this evening if anyone is interested. I just saw her for the first time since covid and it was a very nice dream. Not able to host but you can pick her up in the usual spot. I have contacts for senior members.After receiving the info on Bree I was able to connect. Took a little bit of back and forth to get connected but enjoyed my time with her when we did. Car date, nice experience. Don't get out much more nowadays but hopefully I'll connect with her for a room date over the next week or so.

PellyMason
10-24-20, 22:00
Picked up an attractive brunette in BP. Short 5'3" Italian or Greek hottie. Looked like nice rack and ass. Service was great. Surprised that I can't find any reports on her.

JankMaster
10-25-20, 08:46
Saw raven on the corner and before I could swing back she hopped in a zipcar. They spun the block a bit and he was dropping her back off. Thankx zipcar guy. That was some of the best head I got. She need to eat a biscuit or 2 but she's was great. Said her fone was off.

CowboysFan
10-25-20, 23:32
About 5'6 tall, 120 lbs, thin build. Caught her the other night on 5th street. Took me up on some front seat action for standard rates with tip. Took it like a champ and didn't stop til it came out. Would gladly repeat. Amongst small talk she mentioned she use to work online. Anyone else have any reviews? I'd appreciate if you don't snitch that I posted pics and a review. This is to help other mongers identify the good from the bad.

I recently picked up an old date and the first thing she says is, I appreciate you posting my picture. Not cool.

Catch her if you can!

JessICasw
10-26-20, 03:45
Stopped by with Jessica a couple weeks ago, took him along time to answer the door. His electric was cut off so he was just sitting in the dark. He didn't look or sound well. We went upstairs and I filled her like a donut. Good service, definitely would repeat. But now where do you go. Darnell got killed, now pierre is gone. God rest his soul.I remember this very well.

OskarM
10-26-20, 08:50
About 5'6 tall, 120 lbs, thin build. Caught her the other night on 5th street. Took me up on some front seat action for standard rates with tip. Took it like a champ and didn't stop til it came out. Would gladly repeat. Amongst small talk she mentioned she use to work online. Anyone else have any reviews? I'd appreciate if you don't snitch that I posted pics and a review. This is to help other mongers identify the good from the bad.

I recently picked up an old date and the first thing she says is, I appreciate you posting my picture. Not cool.

Catch her if you can!Clear your inbox.

PellyMason
10-26-20, 15:29

Catch her if you can!Sweetest girl out there. Pics are a little out of date. Skills are amazing.

Rizalboy
10-26-20, 16:39
anyone know why there are so many girls had surgeries on their inner thighs? This is like 5th girl I know had this already?

Be safe,

B.That's not surgery per se. That's covering up the bruising / scabbing / abscesses caused by injecting into the femoral vein. Most of their usual injection sites have constricted because dope is cooked with so much filler garbage and they can't hit there anymore. After that, they usually get cellulitis and, worse yet, blood clots.

They might get "surgery" to remove an abscess or a deeper cellulitis infection.

I have a lengthy post about the best ways to get intel. But it's not for the faint of heart.

Klove48
10-27-20, 13:41

Catch her if you can!

Sweetest girl out there. Pics are a little out of date. Skills are amazing.I remember a Jennifer about 9-10 yrs ago that hung in that area. At the time she was dealing with a crazy ex husband / boyfriend who would track her down a terrorize her. She started dating the "Jefe" in that area who kept her under wraps so she stopped dating. If this is the same Jenn; she definitely was "a needle in a haystack". She is one of the very few that I would jump thru hoops to reconnect with. I even had a car date with her in a tornado; no lie. LOL. If this is her, she's just "good people". Ill keep my fingers crossed. If anyone is familiar with her, please inbox me at your convenience. Tell her that the “fireman” asked about her. Peace.

Cloudsnake
10-27-20, 13:57
Since I had some errands to run Sunday I decided to see what I could find. I wasn't expecting since the weather was bad. But I found a nice one. She said her name is "Mercedes". Found her round conkling. Older lady kinda timid. She actually asked me if I wanted a date. Thought it was a setup at first. She got in and whip out her boobs and let me touch them to ease my mind. Went to a spot and got some top. Not the best I ever had but it was decent. Said her neck started to hurt and finished me off with her hand and tongue. Might repeat. Hell I have had worse. Be safe out there fellas.

DiscreteCasual
10-27-20, 14:01
Scooped her again last night at the shopping center, took her to the spot. What I like about her is her attitude and zero drama. She cool as a cucumber, as reported. But also, her technique on the mic is elite. Some hard earned skills right there. Uncle was heavy in the area.

CowboysFan
10-27-20, 18:20
Scooped her again last night at the shopping center, took her to the spot. What I like about her is her attitude and zero drama. She cool as a cucumber, as reported. But also, her technique on the mic is elite. Some hard earned skills right there. Uncle was heavy in the area.I scopped her the other night and she almost passed out on the drive. I kept asking if she was going to be able to do this. She replied "It's my job".

She handled business and didn't disappoint or demand more.

Klove48
10-27-20, 22:01
I scopped her the other night and she almost passed out on the drive. I kept asking if she was going to be able to do this. She replied "It's my job".

She handled business and didn't disappoint or demand more.I've experienced the same thing with her. I had to get used to that myself. I've picked her up when she was fresh and rested and also when she was "high as Fat Charles's ass". She never disappoints! It seems like she hits a switch and "away we go. "; instant concubine. On top of that, she's excellent company when she gets to know you. Peace.

NoskCaj
10-28-20, 00:39
https://xhamster.one/photos/gallery/superbootynikki-4985197 is this chick still around? I remember a couple years ago she had some vids on xvids that kind of blew but I thought I'd also seen some reviews that service wasn't all that great. Just curious.

BKMason
10-28-20, 05:00
https://xhamster.one/photos/gallery/superbootynikki-4985197 is this chick still around? I remember a couple years ago she had some vids on xvids that kind of blew but I thought I'd also seen some reviews that service wasn't all that great. Just curious.She passed away about a year ago.

BK.

LenoxAve5
10-28-20, 11:24
Ran into Ashley yesterday on Dundalk ave by the Citgo gas station around 2:30 pm.

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/P5JFiKGmEdk

Budge96
10-28-20, 14:01
She passed away about a year ago.

BK.Mason not sure this is the same Nikki you are referring to, this girl had blonde hair and hung out on Washington Blvd.

I met her once she actually approached my vehicle and asked for a ride, I've heard on the forum she could be a difficult date.

Or not so willing to please but she was anything but for me! Very involved and willing to say the least actually rimmed me a few.

Years ago which was rather rare, think she said she was from New York, hadn't heard she passed could be mistaken but know.

She's not the dark haired Italian stallion from WestbWilkins that had great technique and suffered from dibilitating infections which.

Caused her swollen legs. RIP Nik. B.

RichRim
10-29-20, 22:58

Catch her if you can!What area did you pick her up? The intersection?

BigTruckBob
10-30-20, 11:26
I am not one to usually complain, especially when you consider Hyman Roth's Godfather 2 quote "this is the business we have chosen". However, I decided to share this info with the group anyway because the schemes have only gotten worse. I met this woman and took her to the motel a few times, but she never remembered who I was and I stopped asking her. The service was okay but truthfully I only stop because she had a big butt and was the only one out at that time of evening. With that said, the last time I picked her up, she had declined considerably. She had this awful odor, yellow butter teeth, and heroin sores all over her legs and arms, so I reluctantly agreed to a BJ only. I gave her the money upfront as usual. She put the money in her bra, and grabbed some cash that I forgot in my cup holder and jumped out my truck. She started saying loudly she's not going to be forced to do anything. So the game is to rob you and throw out a threat that she will falsely accuse you. After this situation, I never picked her up again. I don't care about the $$$ she got away with, but it took a day of shampooing my seat to get her stench out of my truck, and that I do not forgive. Then recently I was driving the loop and I saw her running from the scene, and I saw two druggies attacking this poor older guy while he was trying to drive away. I later saw the victim at the Royal Farm store and his car door couldn't close because it was bent all the way back. His face was bruised and he was bloody, I asked him if he was okay and he told me the story with the exception that she was a prostitute. He said they robbed him and was trying to take his car.

JankMaster
10-30-20, 22:39
Anyone familiar with her.

PellyMason
10-31-20, 08:57
I am not one to usually complain, especially when you consider Hyman Roth's Godfather 2 quote "this is the business we have chosen". However, I decided to share this info with the group anyway because the schemes have only gotten worse. I met this woman and took her to the motel a few times, but she never remembered who I was and I stopped asking her. The service was okay but truthfully I only stop because she had a big butt and was the only one out at that time of evening. With that said, the last time I picked her up, she had declined considerably. She had this awful odor, yellow butter teeth, and heroin sores all over her legs and arms, so I reluctantly agreed to a BJ only. I gave her the money upfront as usual. She put the money in her bra, and grabbed some cash that I forgot in my cup holder and jumped out my truck. She started saying loudly she's not going to be forced to do anything. So the game is to rob you and throw out a threat that she will falsely accuse you. After this situation, I never picked her up again. I don't care about the $$$ she got away with, but it took a day of shampooing my seat to get her stench out of my truck, and that I do not forgive. Then recently I was driving the loop and I saw her running from the scene, and I saw two druggies attacking this poor older guy while he was trying to drive away. I later saw the victim at the Royal Farm store and his car door couldn't close because it was bent all the way back. His face was bruised and he was bloody, I asked him if he was okay and he told me the story with the exception that she was a prostitute. He said they robbed him and was trying to take his car.Thank you for this report. I pulled over for a girl on Payson the other day. Not this one but a cute spinner. As she was walking toward my car on the street, I noted two guys walking toward my car on the sidewalk as she glanced at them. It looked like a set up. I simply drove off.

Happy One
10-31-20, 09:28
Anyone familiar with her.I know a couple Kates, how about a little description for us.

Be Safe.

JankMaster
10-31-20, 10:16
I know a couple Kates, how about a little description for us.

Be Safe.About 5'6 brunette with a grey streak in front. Katie.

Checkumout
10-31-20, 10:53
About 5'6 brunette with a grey streak in front. Katie.What area.

JankMaster
10-31-20, 14:49
I know a couple Kates, how about a little description for us.

Be Safe.Hope this pic uploads.

Horsetrader
10-31-20, 16:24
Thank you for this report. I pulled over for a girl on Payson the other day. Not this one but a cute spinner. As she was walking toward my car on the street, I noted two guys walking toward my car on the sidewalk as she glanced at them. It looked like a set up. I simply drove off.Years ago something similar happened to me in Brooklyn. A girl slowly opened the right front door while a nearby man rushed to my right rear door. I was lucky to see him and I immediately drove off with my right front door open and the girl about to enter.

Always be sure to unlock only the right front door. Don't use the automatic unlocking system because it unlocks all doors.

MeechHoe
10-31-20, 20:53
Saw raven on the corner and before I could swing back she hopped in a zipcar. They spun the block a bit and he was dropping her back off. Thankx zipcar guy. That was some of the best head I got. She need to eat a biscuit or 2 but she's was great. Said her fone was off.Was this off payson by chance? LOL. My impatience saved you a lot of headache if so.

JimmyJams
11-01-20, 12:48

Catch her if you can!Longtime user. Skills very average and perfunctory. You're not missing anything.

JimmyJams
11-01-20, 13:00
Very cute with a nice ass. She likes to work at the purple door so she can stay in the area. Don't expect GFE just beat it up and move on. One poster said she did a cash an dash a few months back. I haven't had an experience with her in that respect. Bottom line, She is an Appetizer before you get your main course. She is easy on the eyes.Kim is cute and has a phat ass. I've talked to her multiple times. My spidey senses tell me she dies not want to perform, has GPS for no reason. Has a worthless shadow. Hard no for me even though phat ass was looking decent. She has a green bun, it's actually a matted / dread. So yeah overall, hygiene likely not good. Shame, cute girl. You're not missing anything.

JimmyJams
11-01-20, 13:22
Kiera had been missing for 3 weeks or so and says she is in a methadone program. She looks a bit brighter and fresh.

I didn't get to take her for a spin but will soon enough.

Amber looks better in person IMHO.

Tink is short for Tinker Bell and gave me ㇾ service with a four star rating. Kiera is still the gold standard.Third oic is Autumn. She started her shit show in Morell Park, been in WW area 6 months or so. Notorious Rio off artist / cash & dash. When she does perform its poor to average and not really worth paying for. She's at Ashton and Pulaski almost daily.

Top Job
11-01-20, 14:23
I haven't seen any SW by the SA since the SA closed. I'm curious if it just happens to be when I can cruise past or if the SW have abandoned that area? Anyone still scooping in that area?

Also, I noticed the Alan Drive loop on the maps. (Off Wilkens) Today I drove it just to get the lay of the land. Nothing, but it was raining fairly hard so probably not the best day to check. Anyone have any luck recently in that area?

TIA.

T. J.

CowboysFan
11-01-20, 23:11
Longtime user. Skills very average and perfunctory. You're not missing anything.She was good to me so your mileage may very. I treated her right and she returned the favor. I'd gladly repeat. She's not a young hottie but I recommend giving her a try if anyone crosses her in then Brooklyn Park loops.

BigTruckBob
11-02-20, 10:14
I am going to visit Dundalk soon and would like to know any good areas. It has changed over the years, I never see SW at the shopping center anymore.

BigPappay
11-02-20, 11:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BigTruckBob
11-03-20, 00:20
I am going to visit Dundalk soon and would like to know any good areas. It has changed over the years, I never see SW at the shopping center anymore.I went to Dundalk and spent the day there. I met a few cuties at the Citago who wanted too much, $60 for BJ and $80 for both, so I said no way! I met another who was being stuck up and kept trying to get me to say what I wanted before she got in the truck, so I passed on that too. I am ended up with a nice Latina name Catalina at the Dunkin' Donuts. She wanted $50 for both, and asked if I could buy her something from McDonald's when we were done. It was a good experience no rush at all. She was very naive, she left her purse and belongings in the car when she got her McDonald's. I highly recommend her.

Assman To You
11-03-20, 09:27
Third oic is Autumn. She started her shit show in Morell Park, been in WW area 6 months or so. Notorious Rio off artist / cash & dash. When she does perform its poor to average and not really worth paying for. She's at Ashton and Pulaski almost daily.She is going downhill fast. Her hands are all blown up.

JNimble
11-03-20, 10:18
kept trying to get me to say what I wanted before she got in the truck, so I passed on that too.I can't be certain, but I'm 90% sure the one who wouldn't get in without you stating what you wanted for the record was a cop. I KNOW that's how Uncle do in Dundalk.

For the rest of us, that probably means they're running stings in the neighborhoods again, so WATCH OUT. They do that every so often when residents complain.

Jack.

EyeSpi
11-03-20, 12:05
I agree 100% with Jack, I am so sorry you spent all day in Dundalk! For a truck Guy "to say what I wanted before she got in the truck" and then say " she left her purse in the car" exactly what were you driving? Did Catalina give a phone number or any contact info? Just asking!

Eye.

I went to Dundalk and spent the day there. I met a few cuties at the Citago who wanted too much, $60 for BJ and $80 for both, so I said no way! I met another who was being stuck up and kept trying to get me to say what I wanted before she got in the truck, so I passed on that too. I am ended up with a nice Latina name Catalina at the Dunkin' Donuts. She wanted $50 for both, and asked if I could buy her something from McDonald's when we were done. It was a good experience no rush at all. She was very naive, she left her purse and belongings in the car when she got her McDonald's. I highly recommend her.

Monoxide
11-03-20, 13:44
I can't be certain, but I'm 90% sure the one who wouldn't get in without you stating what you wanted for the record was a cop. I KNOW that's how Uncle do in Dundalk.

For the rest of us, that probably means they're running stings in the neighborhoods again, so WATCH OUT. They do that every so often when residents complain.

Jack.The other girls usually know when the knockers are around, I ask when I'm there cause your right that's how they do.

Be safe.

Monoxide.

PellyMason
11-03-20, 15:37
I can't be certain, but I'm 90% sure the one who wouldn't get in without you stating what you wanted for the record was a cop. I KNOW that's how Uncle do in Dundalk.

Jack.Yes probably stings. And BTW, decoys are BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT getting into cars before signalling undercover cars to swoop in. I know there are skeptics out there who will say that it is too risky, especially with covid. I used to be a skeptic, too. But there is no doubt in my mind that it is happening. This is a game changer. I'd be interested in any suggestions on how to respond to this. My only advice is to not pick up any new faces. Perhaps travelling a ways from the pick up site before negotiating, too. Be extra careful. LE is operating like our guard is down.

Horsetrader
11-03-20, 17:14

Jack.Yea, it sounds like a possible sting, which is a bit surprising with the current health situation and social unrest.

Years ago I had 2 girls approach me at the corner of Washington and Carey. Instead of just getting in my car, one of the girls stood at my car door and asked if I was looking for a date. Both girls looked healthy, not strung out like typical street walkers. I said "not now" and left the area. A few days later I read that there were some busts in that area.

LibidoLuvr
11-04-20, 13:16
Have anyone seen a girl by the name of L or El. That normally hang around the circle. Or MILF Pam that walks with a limp?

BlueEyesFun
11-04-20, 13:40
Have anyone seen a girl by the name of L or El. That normally hang around the circle. Or MILF Pam that walks with a limp?I saw Pam over the weekend, early using a walker and later Halloween night without the walker at Pulaski & Aston. What does L / EL look like?

Horsetrader
11-04-20, 14:13
Yes probably stings. And BTW, decoys are BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT getting into cars before signalling undercover cars to swoop in.What evidence of this do you have? Personal experience? Friend? Another post in this forum? Post in another forum?

I've always assumed that this could happen, I just haven't seen evidence that it does happen.

LibidoLuvr
11-04-20, 16:18
I saw Pam over the weekend, early using a walker and later Halloween night without the walker at Pulaski & Aston. What does L / EL look like?She is kinda thin. Med brn hair. DSL. 5'5-5'6. Normally around the circle.

PellyMason
11-04-20, 19:16
What evidence of this do you have? Personal experience? Friend? Another post in this forum? Post in another forum?

I've always assumed that this could happen, I just haven't seen evidence that it does happen.Testimonials from both girls and an arrested monger. That's enough for me. Everyone is free to operate as they see fit.

CowboysFan
11-04-20, 22:28
Any reports on her? Chatted some with her by the circle. Dark skin. Some blonde streak highlighted hair. Told me to avoid at all cost one named "Sunshine", that will get some serious time.

JankMaster
11-04-20, 22:35
This girl may be out the game soon for a spell atleast. Talked to her for about a hr last night. She's hit bottom hard. Tired of hoeing for dope andtire of being in the jungle of South bmore. Kept sayin she feels she is going to get murdered by s john soon. I seen her cryin on the corner. Thought she may have been dope sick. But she was just fed up with her decisions. Didn't even want to date.

Just a heads up.

Ended up getting some nice bbj from April the ol faithful.

HerStorm
11-05-20, 00:26
Came out about mid morning to do a little scouting. Headed down Rams, seen a couple SW and le. Hit the loop and seen a couple girls, but not the usual. Headed back to Rams and seen BSW with colorful tights on. She seemed more into talking to the car then anyone else. She caught a glimpse and came over. She was just a little too off for me. She had nice thick legs, but passed. Seen another WSW. Nice build, red hair, a little older. Maybe about 30's or even 40. Was looking for something quick, so picked her up. She gave me her name and forgot just as quick as she gave it. Did the LEO check, and headed to one spot. Was busy, so headed to a little lot. Dark tinted windows work. I noticed scab on lip, so was a little sceptical. Did CBJ, then she laid back for mission. Pussy was tight and wet. Handled business and dropped back off. Should have gotten her name again, but said she be in the same area.

Happy One
11-05-20, 10:02
Yes probably stings. And BTW, decoys are BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT getting into cars before signalling undercover cars to swoop in. I know there are skeptics out there who will say that it is too risky, especially with covid. I used to be a skeptic, too. But there is no doubt in my mind that it is happening. This is a game changer. I'd be interested in any suggestions on how to respond to this. My only advice is to not pick up any new faces. Perhaps travelling a ways from the pick up site before negotiating, too. Be extra careful. LE is operating like our guard is down.The safest way I know is to ask them if they would like a coffee or something cold to drink. That actually does two things. You did not ask for anything illegal and gives you time to assess there mental state. If they don't have time to get something to drink, then they don't have time to give you a descent date. Offer Mcds or dunkin which is out of the immediate area so you have time to negotiate. Yes it may cost you a cheap meal or fancy drink. I have found it puts them more at ease and willing to do what you request. If they don't have time then they don't have time to give you a decent date. Even if it don't work out, it will help you out with the other girls since they all talk about us who is naughty and who is nice.

Be Safe.

BlueEyesFun
11-05-20, 11:19
She is kinda thin. Med brn hair. DSL. 5'5-5'6. Normally around the circle.Is this girl white and missing quite a few teeth? Oh yeah, saw Pam again yesterday talking to some guy in a car on Ashton off Payson. This is the Pam with the colorful tats and walks with a limp.

Truckie2
11-05-20, 14:18
What evidence of this do you have? Personal experience? Friend? Another post in this forum? Post in another forum?

I've always assumed that this could happen, I just haven't seen evidence that it does happen.Saw it happen awhile back on the Brooklyn loop saw a blonde in the road and a big black guy leaning on a fence. If I see something interesting, I usually pull about a block ahead and watch. I was watching in my mirror when she walked up to a truck. The next thing I see is the black guy on the passenger side of the truck, one marked car and one unmarked car blocking the truck in. I slowly pulled away and left the area, this was about a year ago, but it does happen.

LibidoLuvr
11-05-20, 19:17
Is this girl white and missing quite a few teeth? Oh yeah, saw Pam again yesterday talking to some guy in a car on Ashton off Payson. This is the Pam with the colorful tats and walks with a limp.Yeah and yeah. I've been down almost everyday this week. And I still haven't seen either one.

Duuuuuuude
11-05-20, 19:29
Yeah and yeah. I've been down almost everyday this week. And I still haven't seen either one.I was fortunate enough to make the scoop with her on Tuesday. Very friendly and A1 service! I enjoyed so much I spent time this afternoon looking for her again. No luck. ☹.

StevenWilson
11-05-20, 23:40
I'm usually in the escort forum and was directed here in search of a certain girl. Raven is this little white girl with a spider tattoo on her chest. I've seen her post ads but never get a response from her. Could any of you tell me where I can typically find her?

JNimble
11-06-20, 08:16
I was watching in my mirror when she walked up to a truck. The next thing I see is the black guy on the passenger side of the truck, one marked car and one unmarked car blocking the truck in. I slowly pulled away and left the area, this was about a year ago, but it does happen.Just to clarify, did she walk up to the truck and get in and close the door? Thanks.

Truckie2
11-06-20, 10:11
[QUOTE=JNimble;5058853]Just to clarify, did she walk up to the truck and get in and close the door? Thanks./QUOTE]She walked up to the driver's side and started talking, turned away from the door and SHTF.

Assman To You
11-06-20, 13:33
This girl may be out the game soon for a spell atleast. Talked to her for about a hr last night. She's hit bottom hard. Tired of hoeing for dope andtire of being in the jungle of South bmore. Kept sayin she feels she is going to get murdered by s john soon. I seen her cryin on the corner. Thought she may have been dope sick. But she was just fed up with her decisions. Didn't even want to date.

Just a heads up.

Ended up getting some nice bbj from April the ol faithful.Her head game has one speed and that's Warp Drive.

If you like it that way. I'd rather she graduate up to that.

Horsetrader
11-06-20, 20:12
She walked up to the driver's side and started talking, turned away from the door and SHTF.That sounds like a case where they cut a deal talking through the window. She had her evidence. Different thing from LE actually getting into his car.

Be sure to read “22 Rules for Street Mongering”, especially rule #9.

JankMaster
11-06-20, 21:50
I'm usually in the escort forum and was directed here in search of a certain girl. Raven is this little white girl with a spider tattoo on her chest. I've seen her post ads but never get a response from her. Could any of you tell me where I can typically find her?I know who you are talking about. Different raven than posted here.

DSubmariner
11-07-20, 04:35
That sounds like a case where they cut a deal talking through the window. She had her evidence. Different thing from LE actually getting into his car.

Be sure to read 22 Rules for Street Mongering, especially rule #9.LE will absolutely get into your car and close the door before LEO swoops down on you. Believe it or leave it.

MongerSeeker
11-07-20, 05:58
A decoy will sometimes get in your car. But vice stops you before you can drive. This is quite rare. I only read a few instances of this happening.

LE will absolutely get into your car and close the door before LEO swoops down on you. Believe it or leave it.

UberMan1
11-07-20, 07:51
Greetings fellow hobbyists.

I was in Dundalk recently and lucked out & picked up a real Gem.

She said her name was Valerie. And as soon as she got in to the car.

I complimented her on her appearance and smell. She smelled great!

Her performance was unrushed & she took direction well even anticipating.

What I wanted her to do. Downside she has no phone!

I gave her the agreed upon compensation. But decided because of her great performance.

And attitude I increased it. Catch her if can!

Curtisbay
11-07-20, 12:04
Have anyone seen a girl by the name of L or El. That normally hang around the circle. Or MILF Pam that walks with a limp?There was a Laura that went by El years ago on Fairhaven. She was really something special!

OnTheMove86
11-07-20, 12:04
So I've been in bmore for a few days visiting and I must say this page is a great help. I found a thread for my city back in NC but no where near as active as this one. I hit up the Wilkens loop and found something good every time rolled thru. And the crazy thing up here is the saw have offered me their numbers to hit them up again. I didn't bring my other phone so I passed, but I'm coming prepared next time for sure.

This morning snagged a young BSW. Can't remember her name but was near mount / Wilkens. Fat ass redbone, she was cool, damn good BBBJ didn't want to catch but let off on lips.

Friday night was WSW think she said Kelsey or something like that. Near dunkin. Slim with brunette hair. BBBJ and cim. No gag reflex. Should have definitely snagged her number but oh well.

RetrieverGuy
11-07-20, 14:07
Went out on a stroll Thursday night around midnight to W / W. Heavy LE presence. Saw one of our brethren make a scoop and immediately get pulled over so I nope the f* out. Was going to drive over to CB / BP though Morrell Park in order to hit up the McDonalds at Patapsco and Washington Blvd. Saw a pretty civilian looking girl give the ol' wave, so I pulled over and made the scoop. She's been reported here before. Drove to McDonalds, got some food for myself and her, had a nice chat, then headed over to my spot for a sesh with standard tuition for mic service. She told me she loves getting her face plastered (Vega Wrap, I'm looking at you). Mic talent was excellent. Have digits to trade with senior members.

AngelVenice
11-07-20, 15:07
Yeah I met up w pam many times and can say she is h at d ATF. Cool chick to hang out w also, doesn't talk her head off, she has never been too high to stand or perform like a champ. A keeper.

I was fortunate enough to make the scoop with her on Tuesday. Very friendly and A1 service! I enjoyed so much I spent time this afternoon looking for her again. No luck. ☹.

RetrieverGuy
11-07-20, 18:39
Went out on a stroll Thursday night around midnight to W / W. Heavy LE presence. Saw one of our brethren make a scoop and immediately get pulled over so I nope the f* out. Was going to drive over to CB / BP though Morrell Park in order to hit up the McDonalds at Patapsco and Washington Blvd. Saw a pretty civilian looking girl give the ol' wave, so I pulled over and made the scoop. She's been reported here before. Drove to McDonalds, got some food for myself and her, had a nice chat, then headed over to my spot for a sesh with standard tuition for mic service. She told me she loves getting her face plastered (Vega Wrap, I'm looking at you). Mic talent was excellent. Have digits to trade with senior members.Here is the picture of Taylor that was previously posted on the forum. She says that she is currently living in the Morrell Park are with family.

AngelVenice
11-07-20, 19:05
Driving by on the hunt for dt ran into a brown hair girl wearing shorts and tennis. Picked her up off pulasky and major intersection. Legs were done for k.

(Awful) but too late in my car and had heard about her so off we go for standard tuition fare.

Good technique, I'll say very good, I thought her rhythm was a bit off, but 4 out of 5.

HeadJudge
11-07-20, 21:03
I'd say she's pretty well known and a recent report mentioned she was back. A few times through late night / early morning has turned up no sign of her. What time did you find her?

Greetings fellow hobbyists.

I was in Dundalk recently and lucked out & picked up a real Gem.

She said her name was Valerie. And as soon as she got in to the car.

I complimented her on her appearance and smell. She smelled great!

Her performance was unrushed & she took direction well even anticipating.

What I wanted her to do. Downside she has no phone!

I gave her the agreed upon compensation. But decided because of her great performance.

And attitude I increased it. Catch her if can!

Budge96
11-07-20, 22:02
Hey fellas I ran into a really cute late twenty something at the rent a room on fallow, when I walked in she acted surprised to see me and said hey Boo haha don't they all.

This was Thursday afternoon late she had plenty of meat on her like she has been on the wagon green eyes dirty blonde hair about 5'8" or 5'9" filled out nice with a great set of tits.

She had on a cream colored woolen sweater and sweat pants.

Wanted to get her number but was with someone else and didn't actually recall the girl at the time, if anyone know who I'm mentioning and maybe has a number pm me! Thanks B.

Checkumout
11-07-20, 23:00
Here is the picture of Taylor that was previously posted on the forum. She says that she is currently living in the Morrell Park are with family.I saw her on Fairhaven a couple of weeks ago she must really be getting around now.

UberMan1
11-08-20, 07:46
I'd say she's pretty well known and a recent report mentioned she was back. A few times through late night / early morning has turned up no sign of her. What time did you find her?Yeah, she mentioned something about being in rehab.

I picked her up around noon.

Chico
11-08-20, 19:54
Did you guys see the topless. YES, I said TOPLESS BSW? She was at the circle Sunday night around 6:45 pm. No lie, you can't make this shit up. She was a fat, BSW, with titties drooping down to her stomach. Not cute AT ALL, I wanted to tell her to put on a shirt but I was in such disbelief I almost crashed! Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw this shit.

Chico.

Old Chinese Guy
11-08-20, 22:19
Saw her on Pulsaki and Ashton with a bunch of other people this afternoon around 4 pm. So rumors of her demise are truly exaggerated. Also saw Special K near the triangle, I did not have time to spend with her but did not want to ignore her as she saw me so I pull over and she hopped in. She's well with no blisters around her lips as recently reported. Gave a her Jackson just because and she was grateful.

CowboysFan
11-08-20, 23:57
Post your throw backs!

Note: not my pics.

CowboysFan
11-09-20, 00:07
Anyone still dating her? She use to suck down like no other and that moan I loved. I almost think a monger played captain save a hoe. I see that a lot with some johns. Catch her if you can!

GregIsLong
11-09-20, 06:10
Did you guys see the topless. YES, I said TOPLESS BSW? She was at the circle Sunday night around 6:45 pm. No lie, you can't make this shit up. She was a fat, BSW, with titties drooping down to her stomach. Not cute AT ALL, I wanted to tell her to put on a shirt but I was in such disbelief I almost crashed! Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw this shit.

Chico.I was I was there like 30 minutes later and I was shock that no one called the police. People in that area though she was mentally ill but I knew she was legit.

I kept strolling around to see if any monger picked her up or LE stopped her; nothing happened.

Yet, if my Jewish-ass were to swing my dick around that part of Baltimore, I would have been the next Freddy Grey.

Checkumout
11-09-20, 09:51
Post your throw backs!

Note: not my pics.That was a throw back because the last time.

I saw her in Brooklyn she was pretty fat and that was not that long ago.

Youngster83
11-09-20, 10:32
Post your throw backs!

Note: not my pics.I'd completely love to get this one again. She was great!! Miss that girl.

RetrieverGuy
11-09-20, 16:13
Anyone still dating her? She use to suck down like no other and that moan I loved. I almost think a monger played captain save a hoe. I see that a lot with some johns. Catch her if you can!I haven't seen her in a minute. Last I heard she had gone to get clean.

Zookie
11-09-20, 21:16
I was pretty sure that she had moved away and kinda got her life together. Whether or not it was with a John or not, I do not know.

Anyone still dating her? She use to suck down like no other and that moan I loved. I almost think a monger played captain save a hoe. I see that a lot with some johns. Catch her if you can

Budge96
11-10-20, 02:04
That was a throw back because the last time.

I saw her in Brooklyn she was pretty fat and that was not that long ago.Yes I met her about a month ago and yes quite chunky but man did she show out, it's just very enjoyable when they obviously are enjoying themselves!! She was quite the treat hope I run into her soon may have to use the digits she gave me even if it is her moms!

YMMV! , B.

LuvTitz
11-10-20, 23:26
Had some time to hunt today around 3 pm. Scooped up Jessica just past the triangle. WSW, brunette, 30 years old, thin, B cups, 5'6". She was pleasant but advised she was on her period so only dictation was available. Despite missing some teeth, her oratory was excellent. Dropped her off and went hunting for more. After riding for about 15 minutes, spotted Latina Monica. She was approached by several admirers but never got in. I got her attention and she hopped in. She explained that the other guys passed her by since she needed to go home for 10 minutes and the could come out and play. I drove the 3 minutes to her "home", waited about 15 minutes before I decided to split. Its a shame since she was freshly showered and smelled great. Drove back towards the triangle and picked up Vicky, 37 year old MILF, blonde, B cups, overall nice figure and full Bush. Took her to a nice spot and received a second speech lesson and then some missionary work. Pleasant woman and definitely would repeat. All in all, I can say today was a good day. Be safe out there.

Klove48
11-11-20, 14:45
Had some time to hunt today around 3 pm. Scooped up Jessica just past the triangle. WSW, brunette, 30 years old, thin, B cups, 5'6". She was pleasant but advised she was on her period so only dictation was available. Despite missing some teeth, her oratory was excellent. Dropped her off and went hunting for more. After riding for about 15 minutes, spotted Latina Monica. She was approached by several admirers but never got in. I got her attention and she hopped in. She explained that the other guys passed her by since she needed to go home for 10 minutes and the could come out and play. I drove the 3 minutes to her "home", waited about 15 minutes before I decided to split. Its a shame since she was freshly showered and smelled great. Drove back towards the triangle and picked up Vicky, 37 year old MILF, blonde, B cups, overall nice figure and full Bush. Took her to a nice spot and received a second speech lesson and then some missionary work. Pleasant woman and definitely would repeat. All in all, I can say today was a good day. Be safe out there.Good report. I'm not sure which Jessica your talking about, but I'm familiar with Monica and Vicky. For me I wouldn't touch Monica with a 10 ft. Pole. I first meet her a few years back when she was really attractive, and walked around with her bum for a boyfriend. She's a real "Trick". She relies on her looks to attract dates, but I haven't read, if any good reports on her. I heard the term "dead fish" used to describe her several times; but I guess YMMV. As far as Vicky is concerned. She a great experience once you get to know her. Cool, attractive and zero "bullshit" with her. Vicky will always be in my "lineup". Peace.

Truckie2
11-11-20, 15:54
Was checking the area around the triangle with a slight mist falling. Saw a BSW light skin reddish hair walking on Ramsey towards Pulaski. I was headed the other way so spun around to check her out. She was walking like she was on a mission, but we made eye contact so I came back up Ashton she was standing on the corner of Pulaski and Smallwood. I pulled to the curb on Ashton at Smallwood observing to see if she would come my way. There was a car sitting on Ashton with it's lights on and I was watching it not knowing who it might be. She walked to that car and stood there a moment then walked back to Smallwood. Another WSW (I guess) came across Ashton and started to talk to her, then a car zipped in and she got in it and left. Any info on this BSW? I headed to Brooklyn via Wash. Blvd. Saw a couple along the Blvd. One old BSW, very skinny (ribs showing) and a WSW near Letitia. I rode by she waved went to RF and turned around, she was still on the Blvd. At Letitia, I turned onto Letitia and started up the hill to find a place to pull over. She was walking up the hill, about halfway up I saw a dude sitting in a car all slumped down in the drivers seat. I had noticed that car when I passed by, I guess it was her "BF" or something. Didn't want to find out and left. Started raining harder so out I went.

Assman To You
11-11-20, 21:49
Anyone know the blond MILF who lives at Ashton and Payson?

She literally lives there with her kids and some dude. I thought she was a civilian but have seen her walk to the shopping center a few times and today some guy pulled over and appeared to make the scoop. Can anyone confirm that she dates?

UberMan1
11-12-20, 07:52
Hey fellow hobbyists.

I heard from Anjel she's at a new location & said I could share her No#.

So if your familiar with her & want her current No# PM me.

Elber Gonzalez
11-12-20, 13:06
Picked up an attractive brunette in BP. Short 5'3" Italian or Greek hottie. Looked like nice rack and ass. Service was great. Surprised that I can't find any reports on her.By your your description sounds like it's the one who uses a lot of make up, but I might be wrong. The one I'm talking about has a nice round booty and not huge, but not tiny tits, definitely not saggy for the lifestyle, maybe like 32 b's? She is chill and I haven't heard a no from her, she might be in her late 20's and she is been on and off the game for several years, she has tried to stay clean, but I guess it's not that easy, I was in town last weekend and I texted her to say hi, but who knows, maybe she is back to a recovery house.

I have a pic of her wearing black spandex from my last encounter with her, I tried to upload it, but the site is giving me a error message.

PellyMason
11-12-20, 16:32
By your your description sounds like it's the one who uses a lot of make up, but I might be wrong. The one I'm talking about has a nice round booty and not huge, but not tiny tits, definitely not saggy for the lifestyle, maybe like 32 b's? She is chill and I haven't heard a no from her, she might be in her late 20's and she is been on and off the game for several years, she has tried to stay clean, but I guess it's not that easy, I was in town last weekend and I texted her to say hi, but who knows, maybe she is back to a recovery house.

I have a pic of her wearing black spandex from my last encounter with her, I tried to upload it, but the site is giving me a error message.Yes back in recovery mode. Her ass is off the chart and BJ one of the best out there. She's staying in to avoid a nasty date who punched her eye when she didn't get on her knees fast enough. I'm glad she got away from this gun-toting miscreant. Why can't sone of the mongers out there be nicer to these girls? Smh.

LuvTitz
11-12-20, 20:49
Late report from yesterday. Had some evening time to myself, so I ventured back into the concrete jungle of W. Baltimore. Rain was light for about 30 minutes, so I took advantage of the lack of LE roaming in the area. There were a few ladies out and about. I saw Kay Kay by the triangle and decided to make the scoop. I forgot to get her age, but she is a WSW, 5'5", blonde hair, thin, B-cups. Found a spot and went to work. She was a good orator and took directions well. Her pussy felt really good and tight despite having 2 kids. It also was a pleasant sight to behold, trimmed and presentable. Blasted inside the cover in no time. Overall a pleasant date. Although I appreciate her desire to play safe, I was not authorised to deliver my signature cream pie. I may repeat in a pinch, but unlikely.

BMish
11-13-20, 12:30
Hey fellow hobbyists.

So if your familiar with her & want her current No# PM me.Are we talking about the girl who went viral for fuckery? She's still active after all that's happened to her. Does she charge less since becoming infamous or more?

Oakwood99
11-13-20, 14:02
Are we talking about the girl who went viral for fuckery? She's still active after all that's happened to her. Does she charge less since becoming infamous or more?Is she the one that went viral using the N word repeatedly?

Oak.

BMish
11-13-20, 16:49
Is she the one that went viral using the N word repeatedly?

Oak.I think so her photos on this site match up with the twitter video.

TheMadasian
11-13-20, 21:31
I think so her photos on this site match up with the twitter video.Is Anjel street walking?

SirDrDunk
11-14-20, 05:30
Anyone know the blond MILF who lives at Ashton and Payson?

She literally lives there with her kids and some dude. I thought she was a civilian but have seen her walk to the shopping center a few times and today some guy pulled over and appeared to make the scoop. Can anyone confirm that she dates?Possible pics could help I know someone that lives in the area and could give intel.

UberMan1
11-14-20, 08:34
Wow! Fellow mongers, as I have been out of the dating game for a minute. I was unaware of this infamous video.

When I met Anjel she had a Swastika tattoo. She told me her father made her get it done. Smh.

PellyMason
11-14-20, 12:41
Hey fellow hobbyists.

So if your familiar with her & want her current No# PM me.I requested her number by PM. Were you serious about sharing her number?

UberMan1
11-14-20, 16:07
I requested her number by PM. Were you serious about sharing her number?Dear hobbyist, yup I am serious. & I don't kid games.

I went thru my PMs& saw none from your screen handle.

Pm me again.

Assman To You
11-14-20, 16:15
Wow! Fellow mongers, as I have been out of the dating game for a minute. I was unaware of this infamous video.

When I met Anjel she had a Swastika tattoo. She told me her father made her get it done. Smh.Where can I find this video?

BMish
11-15-20, 00:28
Where can I find this video?Its on twitter. I'll dm you the info.

BigHorseDW
11-15-20, 08:56
Anjel is a mess but after seeing the video is her crazy shit made me realize one thing. Crazy girls have the best sex. Based on her insanity she should be the best. If anyone has her contact information can you PM me the information?

Grey14
11-15-20, 17:49
Anjel is a mess but after seeing the video is her crazy shit made me realize one thing. Crazy girls have the best sex. Based on her insanity she should be the best. If anyone has her contact information can you PM me the information?Can you post link to the video? Don't have twitter and searches not successful. Thanks.

RetrieverGuy
11-15-20, 18:51
That's right. You heard me.

I was out and about last night, almost had to go by a box of fruitless loops when I spotted her at the corner store at Payson and Ashton. Slim brunette WSW w / shoulder length hair, about 5'9". For sure she was a civi, about an 8 on the civi scale. Gave me the nod so I made the scoop. Said she's been here 3 days from Annapolis because her idiot friend got her car impounded in the city (there are definitely some signs of use when you get her naked). Living in a bando with power and water, but no heat. She's wicked smaht as they say and can really hold a conversation. Went to my spot and we talked for about an hour. At this time, it was almost 4 AM so I decided to get a room at Tip Top so that we could have some fun and sleep it off for a bit. Got to the room and started with a mic session. Started playing with the kitty, super clean and inviting, she was really getting into it, then the waterworks came. We're not talking porn-style firehose squirts, but a few gushes and spirts. After that she said it was my turn, put on the cover (she's not on BC, so wrap that shit up boys) and went to town six ways from Sunday. Session left me drained and sweaty. Thank god we got a non-smoking room with working hot water. We both showered and took a nap. Woke back up around 7 this morning and dropped her off. No digits, she has a phone but it's new and it was dead, hope to get them soon. This was as close to a true GFE from a SW as you can get.

BMish
11-15-20, 19:30
Was curious about the state of the track in the southern parts of the city. So I started off in BP around 4. Saw one out in 5th and freeman. She was blonde and a spinner. Went over to fh to find a brunnete walking with her bf. Another car made the choice to pick her up. Looped around one more time and waited an hour to see if anyone else would come out. Sadly no one was out on pennington. Very dry in this area its weird. Went over to the defunct SA on caton afterward. It was a ghost town. Called up my regular for brains and called it a day. Good luck out there fellas.

Checkumout
11-15-20, 22:45
Anyone have any info on her she hangs around 5th and Pontiac in Brooklyn.

LightSabers
11-16-20, 06:26
Where are the hobo / tent cities in the Glen Burnie area? Anybody know?

TheRabbit
11-16-20, 07:53
Dear hobbyist, yup I am serious. & I don't kid games.

I went thru my PMs& saw none from your screen handle.

Pm me again.Hey Uberman I just now PM you, did you receive it?

UberMan1
11-16-20, 07:59
Hey Uberman I just now PM you, did you receive it?Check your in box.

PellyMason
11-16-20, 12:27
Where are the hobo / tent cities in the Glen Burnie area? Anybody know?I wouldn't assume that there are any.

Klove48
11-16-20, 17:02
That's right. You heard me.

I was out and about last night, almost had to go by a box of fruitless loops when I spotted her at the corner store at Payson and Ashton. Slim brunette WSW w / shoulder length hair, about 5'9". For sure she was a civi, about an 8 on the civi scale. Gave me the nod so I made the scoop. Said she's been here 3 days from Annapolis because her idiot friend got her car impounded in the city (there are definitely some signs of use when you get her naked). Living in a bando with power and water, but no heat. She's wicked smaht as they say and can really hold a conversation. Went to my spot and we talked for about an hour. At this time, it was almost 4 AM so I decided to get a room at Tip Top so that we could have some fun and sleep it off for a bit. Got to the room and started with a mic session. Started playing with the kitty, super clean and inviting, she was really getting into it, then the waterworks came. We're not talking porn-style firehose squirts, but a few gushes and spirts. After that she said it was my turn, put on the cover (she's not on BC, so wrap that shit up boys) and went to town six ways from Sunday. Session left me drained and sweaty. Thank god we got a non-smoking room with working hot water. We both showered and took a nap. Woke back up around 7 this morning and dropped her off. No digits, she has a phone but it's new and it was dead, hope to get them soon. This was as close to a true GFE from a SW as you can get.I completely concur with your assessment. Peace.

MarcuAurielis
11-16-20, 18:08
Any news on Kiara been trying to look her up or is there a way to hit her up?

Also anybody know of some women who do incalls not in a hotel.

Checkumout
11-16-20, 23:04
Where are the hobo / tent cities in the Glen Burnie area? Anybody knowLook around where the clinics are.

Assman To You
11-16-20, 23:26
Any news on Kiara been trying to look her up or is there a way to hit her up?

Also anybody know of some women who do incalls not in a hotel.She told me she doesn't get in the car with anyone she doesn't know anymore. If you catch her out walking and she's not looking to cop you may be able to scoop her up.

Assman To You
11-16-20, 23:27
I completely concur with your assessment. Peace.If this is the tall skinny Sara she has been around for at least a few months.

Klove48
11-17-20, 11:05
If this is the tall skinny Sara she has been around for at least a few months.Naw. The one your talking about is the Sara aka "Cheeks". This Sara is new to me. Like within the last week or so.

BlueEyesFun
11-17-20, 12:38
Naw. The one your talking about is the Sara aka "Cheeks". This Sara is new to me. Like within the last week or so.This Sara has been around at least a month or so to my knowledge. I met her the first week of October on Ramsey & Monroe on her way to Busy Bee's. Her car had recently been stolen and she just found out that day, it had been recovered / impounded in Philly. I just saw her a few nights ago on Aston & Pulaski and she told me she had just been robbed of her cell phone & money. I was done for the night and on my way home, so I gave her a few dollars and told her to be careful out there. At any rate, that's my two cents regarding Sara from Annapolis. I agree with RetrieverGuy's assessment as well.

SirDrDunk
11-17-20, 18:33
If this is the tall skinny Sara she has been around for at least a few months.Anybody got a pic?

Checkumout
11-17-20, 22:36
Is this the Sara from Annapolis who had a sister named Lindsey who OD'ed and was tight with Shadow.

DSubmariner
11-18-20, 08:01
This Sara has been around at least a month or so to my knowledge. I met her the first week of October on Ramsey & Monroe on her way to Busy Bee's. Her car had recently been stolen and she just found out that day, it had been recovered / impounded in Philly. I just saw her a few nights ago on Aston & Pulaski and she told me she had just been robbed of her cell phone & money. I was done for the night and on my way home, so I gave her a few dollars and told her to be careful out there. At any rate, that's my two cents regarding Sara from Annapolis. I agree with RetrieverGuy's assessment as well.Ran into one that meets the profile. Told me a different name but the same story about being robbed. She actually told me that happened yesterday. This one had on like black leggings type pants and was wearing old school gold on white shell toe Adidas. Seemed nice but something a little off with this one.

BMish
11-18-20, 18:12
Is this the Sara from Annapolis who had a sister named Lindsey who OD'ed and was tight with Shadow.Who is shadow?

BMish
11-18-20, 19:52
Where are the hobo / tent cities in the Glen Burnie area? Anybody know?I read about a tent city off ordinance and rt 10. Here is the the link.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/06/02/body-found-homeless-camp-glen-burnie/

Checkumout
11-18-20, 20:17
Who is shadow?She was a very good looking girl that hung up in the Wilkens area at times her and Lindsay were close.

BMish
11-19-20, 00:42
She was a very good looking girl that hung up in the Wilkens area at times her and Lindsay were close.Is she still out in that area. What does she look like?

Ezerbef
11-19-20, 01:46
Is she still out in that area. What does she look like?Shadow passed away Jan 2019.

Checkumout
11-19-20, 04:53
Is she still out in that area. What does she look like?They have both passed away.

Klove48
11-19-20, 07:50
Is she still out in that area. What does she look like?I'm pretty sure Shadow passed a while ago.

Crunchyroll
11-19-20, 21:52
I haven't picked her up in at least two years, but does anyone know if she's okay or not? I always worried about her, especially given the condition of her legs.

CowboysFan
11-19-20, 23:17
She's been reported on before. Caught her the other night around midnight standing in at 4'9, Several bad reports but she's been good to me. Took me up on some front seat action for standard rates. Took direction well and really impressed me vs my prior encounters.

Catch her of you can!

DSubmariner
11-20-20, 11:01
I haven't picked her up in at least two years, but does anyone know if she's okay or not? I always worried about her, especially given the condition of her legs.Saw her out on Pulaski last week. So I guess that is a good star for you.

Donald1818
11-20-20, 16:00
I haven't picked her up in at least two years, but does anyone know if she's okay or not? I always worried about her, especially given the condition of her legs.She is out, dated her a few weeks ago, she is doing much better now.

AOmega0
11-20-20, 20:03
I saw her on Fairhaven a couple of weeks ago she must really be getting around now.I thought she was always around Fairhaven. That's where I found her around September. Was looking really good then. Good enough to cum inside, which I did.

It's all moot if you remember to get her number.

CowboysFan
11-20-20, 23:50
All bundled up I mistaked her for Monica. Took her up on some front seat action at standard rates and gave one hell of a BBBJ. Would glady repeat. No drama, not haggle, no upsell, no digits, just happy to provide good service.

Catch her if you can!!

Jack Knauf
11-21-20, 19:29
Get her while still preggo. Usually hangs on E. 24th St. Between Greenmount and Loch Raven.

DSubmariner
11-22-20, 14:51
All bundled up I mistaked her for Monica. Took her up on some front seat action at standard rates and gave one hell of a BBBJ. Would glady repeat. No drama, not haggle, no upsell, no digits, just happy to provide good service.

Catch her if you can!!I agree with your assessment. Really cool girl, I also mistook her for Monica at first. Upside, is she aims to please, nice flute work and wap. By the way she told me she was actually 38 but you would never know it. Same ol story, got clean, left and then went back into the vortex and got sucked in again.

Dsubmariner.

Klove48
11-22-20, 17:09
I agree with your assessment. Really cool girl, I also mistook her for Monica at first. Upside, is she aims to please, nice flute work and wap. By the way she told me she was actually 38 but you would never know it. Same ol story, got clean, left and then went back into the vortex and got sucked in again.

Dsubmariner.You have to be speaking of a different CeCe because the one I know is 29 yrs old.

CowboysFan
11-22-20, 17:43
You have to be speaking of a different CeCe because the one I know is 29 yrs old.Thats her! I knew she could be beautiful. Somebody save this girl.

BMish
11-22-20, 19:59
Shadow passed away Jan 2019.Shame to hear, RIP.

PellyMason
11-22-20, 20:25
Just learn that blonde Maria from Brooklyn died. 28 or 29 years old. Very sweet. Happened about a month ago. No doubt about it; tributes all over her FB page. Damn!

Baltimore2020
11-22-20, 21:10
It was couple of weeks ago, went to WW around 8 pm. Picked up a girl with black biker look jacket, her name is Krystal. 5'6 , little bulky, dark hair. Likes to chat and went to a spot. She only does head and it was a 8/10. You have to tell her if you want CIM ahead of time so she will catch. She will also ask for tip but cool if you don't have any changes.

B.

Baltimore2020
11-22-20, 21:14
Cass is in late 20', 5'7, skinny with dirt blond hair. Picked her up at the triangle and went to a spot. Good mic skill and nice and polite. Took directions well and finished CIM. I just didn't like that she took a hit outside of my car before the game. Oh well. Got her digits and met up again couple of days later. Good results.

B.

Baltimore2020
11-22-20, 21:20
Saw her walking down Ashton and picked her up. Went to a spot she preferred and she asked for $. 4 for head. I said forget it and will drop her off. She then said. 3 and tried to say she is not like the street hoes or she wants. 2 because I wasted her time. I was OK with. 3 and just want to get over with it. Head was OK, maybe I was not in a happy mood. Grabbed the head went full speed and finished CIM. Dropped her off and will never pick her up again. 5'9, dark brunette, wearing grey Calvin Klein sleepwear.

Pant. I just don't like to be challenged on negotiations. It's a standard rate. Smh.

B.

Baltimore2020
11-22-20, 21:26
Stephanie, with toothbrush head girl I reviewd before. Sent her a text and met up few days ago. She always have chips with her because she is 12 wks pregnant. Pull on a side of the road and started with head. Then went back seat for full service. Maybe she has mood swing due to pregnancy, every direction gave she went "eeerhh". Anyway, I didn't know about the pregnancy until on our way to drop her off. Gave extra tip and hope she is well.

B.

Baltimore2020
11-22-20, 21:32
Went to BP for fun and saw a blondish skinny girl. She waved pretty hard to stop me. She goes you remember me? I am like, no. Went to a spot on the street and she began the mic job. She put it in and just used her toungh played with it. Waited a little bit and she doesn't go any further. Gave direction to go up and down but doesn't listen. Kept asking if want to go backseat. Finally I said no and dropped her off. First time didn't nut on a date. Sigh. Oh she also tried to sell me a digital watch. Smh.

B.

Baltimore2020
11-22-20, 21:45
Ran into one that meets the profile. Told me a different name but the same story about being robbed. She actually told me that happened yesterday. This one had on like black leggings type pants and was wearing old school gold on white shell toe Adidas. Seemed nice but something a little off with this one.I think I ran into her too. Same spot and same profile. She opened the door but I told her I was waiting on Stephanie since I texted her. Damn Stephanie. I would go with Sarah 100%. And I never see her after though.

B.

Old Chinese Guy
11-23-20, 00:08
Went to BP for fun and saw a blondish skinny girl. She waved pretty hard to stop me. She goes you remember me? I am like, no. Went to a spot on the street and she began the mic job. She put it in and just used her toungh played with it. Waited a little bit and she doesn't go any further. Gave direction to go up and down but doesn't listen. Kept asking if want to go backseat. Finally I said no and dropped her off. First time didn't nut on a date. Sigh. Oh she also tried to sell me a digital watch. Smh.

B.This Shar? If so, blast from the past. Get her digits?

Kelevra88
11-23-20, 01:18
Get her while still preggo. Usually hangs on E. 24th St. Between Greenmount and Loch Raven.Does she have a #? I'm around that way a lot and I've never seen her.

DSubmariner
11-23-20, 02:18
You have to be speaking of a different CeCe because the one I know is 29 yrs old.Can't really tell from that pic; but I thought she told me 38. She is biracial; black and white. Who knows, maybe not the same but hair was a little frizzy, hung out by the Church on payson and Ashton across from the little dog park or appears to be utilized as a dog park. I think the one in the picture hangs around farrow and looks to be a heavy user.

SirDrDunk
11-23-20, 02:29
Saw big tit Shannon today at Westside shopping Center arguing with what appears to be the bf looked like they were on a mission didn't try to converse with her.

Cls9637
11-23-20, 07:10

B.Is this your Shar? She used to be a whole ton of fun. Especially when you had something in her ass. Her favorite! These pictures are from about four years ago.

Milfsalot
11-23-20, 08:39
Get her while still preggo. Usually hangs on E. 24th St. Between Greenmount and Loch Raven.Nice! What time of day / night do you usually spot her?

Jack Knauf
11-23-20, 12:30
Nice! What time of day / night do you usually spot her?I pm'ed her new number, saves you the time and gas.

DiscreteCasual
11-23-20, 15:10
I pm'ed her new number, saves you the time and gas.She's has developed a case of GPS sadly and I had to kick her to the curb bc of lies and games. Make sure you discuss options on the way to your spot. Sad too, because she was a whole lot of fun for a while. Luckily she introduced me to Dee who is also around the way.

Baltimore2020
11-23-20, 20:15
Is this your Shar? She used to be a whole ton of fun. Especially when you had something in her ass. Her favorite! These pictures are from about four years ago.No, this one is bleach blond and has literally no tits.

LuvTitz
11-24-20, 12:00
Had the pleasure of meeting Angelica last night at the circle. I passed several times since she appeared a bit too thin. However, I'm glad I changed my mind. She is a very pleasant 27 year old brunette, very tall at 5'11", very pretty face. Got to the spot where she undressed to reveal a surprisingly nice body with no marks minus some staples in her right thigh from a recent injury. Her oratory was very good and honestly could've blasted in her mouth, but I wanted to sample the vag. She had a trimmed Bush with a nice pussy. Got in there and it was tight despite her having a child several years back. Blasted inside the bag and dropped her off. Overall, a definite repeat. Be safe out there, mask up before you nut up.

Truckie2
11-24-20, 15:58
Has anyone had any dealings with a BSW "Shy" around Ashton and Pulaski.

BMish
11-24-20, 19:30
Has anyone had any dealings with a BSW "Shy" around Ashton and Pulaski.What's she look like? Slim, thicc, bbw?

BlueEyesFun
11-24-20, 19:46
Had the pleasure of meeting Angelica last night at the circle. I passed several times since she appeared a bit too thin. However, I'm glad I changed my mind. She is a very pleasant 27 year old brunette, very tall at 5'11", very pretty face. Got to the spot where she undressed to reveal a surprisingly nice body with no marks minus some staples in her right thigh from a recent injury. Her oratory was very good and honestly could've blasted in her mouth, but I wanted to sample the vag. She had a trimmed Bush with a nice pussy. Got in there and it was tight despite her having a child several years back. Blasted inside the bag and dropped her off. Overall, a definite repeat. Be safe out there, mask up before you nut up.Sounds like this tall, slim chick with makeup and a hat on I passed at the circle yesterday evening. As I drove by she smiled revealing what looked like a missing tooth or her lipstick got on her teeth making it look like an empty space. Anyway, I thought about going back around to make the scoop, but ran into someone I wanted to hollar at before I could get back to the circle. If I see her again, maybe I'll get an opportunity to check out her very good oratory skills you mentioned. Peace out and be safe out there on the prowl.

DiscreteCasual
11-24-20, 20:30
Sounds like this tall, slim chick with makeup and a hat on I passed at the circle yesterday evening. As I drove by she smiled revealing what looked like a missing tooth or her lipstick got on her teeth making it look like an empty space. Anyway, I thought about going back around to make the scoop, but ran into someone I wanted to hollar at before I could get back to the circle. If I see her again, maybe I'll get an opportunity to check out her very good oratory skills you mentioned. Peace out and be safe out there on the prowl.By the description, has to be the one that was posting on tryst and working out of Pigtown a while back. Guess she's working the pavement now. Filled her up a few times, average mic work, skinny as hell, nice box.

Old Chinese Guy
11-24-20, 21:03
Had the pleasure of meeting Angelica last night at the circle. I passed several times since she appeared a bit too thin. However, I'm glad I changed my mind. She is a very pleasant 27 year old brunette, very tall at 5'11", very pretty face. Got to the spot where she undressed to reveal a surprisingly nice body with no marks minus some staples in her right thigh from a recent injury. Her oratory was very good and honestly could've blasted in her mouth, but I wanted to sample the vag. She had a trimmed Bush with a nice pussy. Got in there and it was tight despite her having a child several years back. Blasted inside the bag and dropped her off. Overall, a definite repeat. Be safe out there, mask up before you nut up.This Angelica? Cute, skinny, tall former model but she does have some broken teeth as mentioned by others. Interesting, she's posting crazy prices in Tryst. Saw her twice when she was working out of an apartment and hotel. I think she's hitting some hard times if she's working the streets. All holes are open for the right price, would be interested in knowing what she's charging on the street these days.

LuvTitz
11-24-20, 21:48
[QUOTE=OldChineseGuy;5086048]This Angelica? Cute, skinny, tall former model but she does have some broken teeth as mentioned by others. Interesting, she's posting crazy prices in Tryst. Saw her twice when she was working out of an apartment and hotel. I think she's hitting some hard times if she's working the streets. All holes are open for the right price, would be interested in knowing what she's charging on the street these days./QUOTE]Yes, that is her. I forgot to mention that she is a needle user, might be shooting in her hands as they were slightly swollen. 2 Jacksons for the lesson.

Ezerbef
11-24-20, 23:45
This Angelica? Cute, skinny, tall former model but she does have some broken teeth as mentioned by others. Interesting, she's posting crazy prices in Tryst. Saw her twice when she was working out of an apartment and hotel. I think she's hitting some hard times if she's working the streets. All holes are open for the right price, would be interested in knowing what she's charging on the street these daysWhat was the damage when you saw her at the hotel? When asking for what she's charging on the street would be helpful if you would also give what it was when you saw her in a hotel. Any and all info given is helpful to the group.

Old Chinese Guy
11-25-20, 09:11
Yes, that is her. I forgot to mention that she is a needle user, might be shooting in her hands as they were slightly swollen. 2 Jacksons for the lesson.Very interesting, when I saw her, signs of use were not obvious or she wasn't using. She had been previously reviewed here (under Escorts thread) and had just moved from the Eastern Shore (if I recall correctly). But then again, many move to Baltimore for access to our medical supplies and am sure she was using but not to the extent of using needles. It explains why she has left on-line advertising and is working the streets and now has more reasonable prices.

What was the damage when you saw her at the hotel? When asking for what she's charging on the street would be helpful if you would also give what it was when you saw her in a hotel. Any and all info given is helpful to the group.When I saw her, it was immediately post move to Baltimore but pre-Tryst. She definitely looked as good as her photos and soon realised she could charge the ridiculous prices that you see in her Tryst ad as guys would pay for that. Especially around the Dulles / Tysons area, where she moved to for a while. I did not pay that much but somewhere between her street prices quoted above and her Tryst prices (access to more holes cost more). You can PM me if you want specifics.

Truckie2
11-25-20, 10:12
What's she look like? Slim, thicc, bbw?Tall, chunky not bbw, dark skin, shoulder length hair. Told me the girls in the area have their own hotel.

DiscreteCasual
11-25-20, 11:17
Very interesting, when I saw her, signs of use were not obvious or she wasn't using. She had been previously reviewed here (under Escorts thread) and had just moved from the Eastern Shore (if I recall correctly). But then again, many move to Baltimore for access to our medical supplies and am sure she was using but not to the extent of using needles. It explains why she has left on-line advertising and is working the streets and now has more reasonable prices.

When I saw her, it was immediately post move to Baltimore but pre-Tryst. She definitely looked as good as her photos and soon realised she could charge the ridiculous prices that you see in her Tryst ad as guys would pay for that. Especially around the Dulles / Tysons area, where she moved to for a while. I did not pay that much but somewhere between her street prices quoted above and her Tryst prices (access to more holes cost more). You can PM me if you want specifics.Exactly as OCG stated, you can see my review from earlier this year. Pre-tryst she was $.2 for everything, greek and CIP included, then got GPS. Now back to earth, and humbled by the game, welcome to b-more hon.

Crunchyroll
11-25-20, 12:50
Stephanie, with toothbrush head girl I reviewd before. Sent her a text and met up few days ago. She always have chips with her because she is 12 wks pregnant. Pull on a side of the road and started with head. Then went back seat for full service. Maybe she has mood swing due to pregnancy, every direction gave she went "eeerhh". Anyway, I didn't know about the pregnancy until on our way to drop her off. Gave extra tip and hope she is well.

B.Is this the same "pistol" Stephanie?

BMish
11-25-20, 20:23
Any of you mongers wondering how this second statewide restriction will affect the hobby? Last time I proceeded with some caution. Do you guys think uncle will come down hard on mongers out and about after 10 pm?

Barraquda22
11-25-20, 20:31
Exactly as OCG stated, you can see my review from earlier this year. Pre-tryst she was $.2 for everything, greek and CIP included, then got GPS. Now back to earth, and humbled by the game, welcome to b-more hon.Wouldn't mind having her info if anyone has it.

BQ22.

Kandii6969
11-25-20, 22:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Old Chinese Guy
11-25-20, 22:50
Wouldn't mind having her info if anyone has it.

BQ22.All her Tryst numbers no longer working. I suspect the only way to pick her up now is to find her on the streets.

CowboysFan
11-25-20, 23:11
Caught her the other night standing about 5'7 120 lbs. Apeared thin with some cute A's. Took me up on some front seat action and gave me one the best BBBJ of all time.

Catch her if you can and tip her well!

Oakwood99
11-26-20, 00:03
Exactly as OCG stated, you can see my review from earlier this year. Pre-tryst she was $.2 for everything, greek and CIP included, then got GPS. Now back to earth, and humbled by the game, welcome to b-more hon.I picked her up on Smallwood this afternoon. Had a nice time at Timmys with those long legs in the air. She has staples in her right thigh that needs to be removed other than that she was on point. Pretty girl especially with the red lipstick. Nice box!

Oak.

RetrieverGuy
11-26-20, 03:08
Any of you mongers wondering how this second statewide restriction will affect the hobby? Last time I proceeded with some caution. Do you guys think uncle will come down hard on mongers out and about after 10 pm?I'm honestly not willing to risk it. I think I'm going to wait a few weeks to see how this all settles out.

LoverOfPuss
11-26-20, 09:38
Any new BSW around the circle area?

FaceDownPro
11-26-20, 09:42
Where are the phat ass walkers. I saw sum on Pulaski once she gave the look but she was so phat I thought it was TGTBT.

FaceDownPro
11-26-20, 09:45
Anyone ever run into a young petite BSE named Jackie near the circle or Ramsey? Head game was awesome. Real cool and down to earth too. Sometimes she looked like a tomboy but all female. I been lookin.

Klove48
11-26-20, 10:51
Caught her the other night standing about 5'7 120 lbs. Apeared thin with some cute A's. Took me up on some front seat action and gave me one the best BBBJ of all time.

Catch her if you can and tip her well!Yeah Shy is back. I spoke with her briefly last week. Her services are definitely "on point". Very pretty girl, but she's self conscious about her teeth. Cool chick. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
11-26-20, 12:07
Has anyone had any dealings with a BSW "Shy" around Ashton and Pulaski.There are recent posts saying she's a BSW and a WSW. Which is it or is it two SHY's, one white and one black on the strip?

Klove48
11-26-20, 13:13
There are recent posts saying she's a BSW and a WSW. Which is it or is it two SHY's, one white and one black on the strip?I guess so. I'm only familiar with the WSW named Shy. Peace.

Loomy
11-26-20, 14:54
Stay away from blk SW Kim, her whole attitude has change. You will recognise because she has an one eye that is kind of crooked. She will half-ass try and complain and then stop and then pull out a knife demanding donation.

PellyMason
11-26-20, 15:55
This Angelica? Cute, skinny, tall former model but she does have some broken teeth as mentioned by others. Interesting, she's posting crazy prices in Tryst. Saw her twice when she was working out of an apartment and hotel. I think she's hitting some hard times if she's working the streets. All holes are open for the right price, would be interested in knowing what she's charging on the street these daysA blonde Angelica from Brooklyn found last night beaten to death in woods behind McDonald's. Wallet with I'd's belonging to convicted murderer found too. I am not sure that this Angelica has been reported yet. Odd because she's been on the stroll for years. Sad ending to another life.

FaceDownPro
11-26-20, 19:59
Any new BSW around the circle area?I'm not a regular in that area but my best time to grab BSW in that area is the morning. I've had a few 7-8 on civi scale going thru there in the am. I remember I scooped a 24 yo cutie with a bootie. Best. 30 I spent. She was tough, never saw her again. Don't worry it'll pick up a lot of young chicks have perc habits and turn to H. Good luck.

CowboysFan
11-26-20, 21:53
Yeah Shy is back. I spoke with her briefly last week. Her services are definitely "on point". Very pretty girl, but she's self conscious about her teeth. Cool chick. Peace.This one is white. Shy, short for maybe Shannon I believe she said. Formerly from Brooklyn Park now WW and found on Payson.

Checkumout
11-27-20, 09:32
A blonde Angelica from Brooklyn found last night beaten to death in woods behind McDonald's. Wallet with I'd's belonging to convicted murderer found too. I am not sure that this Angelica has been reported yet. Odd because she's been on the stroll for years. Sad ending to another life.Is this the one that used to have a abusive boyfriend and she hung around 5th and Pontiac and lately around the royal farms.

Truckie2
11-27-20, 10:04
I guess so. I'm only familiar with the WSW named Shy. Peace.The "Shy" I am talking about is a BSW. I saw her at the corner of Ashton and Pulaski. Tall (5'9 ish) big girl, medium complexion.

Klove48
11-27-20, 11:35
This one is white. Shy, short for maybe Shannon I believe she said. Formerly from Brooklyn Park now WW and found on Payson.Yep. "Shy" is from Brooklyn Park. She told me when I first meet her over a year ago. "Shy" is short for Cheyenne, which to me is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Peace.

Raymond768
11-27-20, 16:58
Here is the picture of Taylor that was previously posted on the forum. She says that she is currently living in the Morrell Park are with family.She is a very pretty woman.

PanchSez
11-27-20, 20:47
Is this the one that used to have a abusive boyfriend and she hung around 5th and Pontiac and lately around the royal farms.Yes it appears to be sorry to say. She said she'd to go by Ashley too.

CowboysFan
11-28-20, 00:18
About 5'7, 150 lbs. Chunky little belly and bubble butt. Took me up on some front seat action and didn't complain or upsell. Would gladly repeat.

Catch her if you can!

JNimble
11-28-20, 08:20
A blonde Angelica from Brooklyn found last night beaten to death in woods behind McDonald's. Wallet with I'd's belonging to convicted murderer found too. I am not sure that this Angelica has been reported yet. Odd because she's been on the stroll for years. Sad ending to another life.I met a short, blond WSW with amazing bolt-ons who went by Angel. She was probably about 5' 0", cute and really pleasant. I got her some food after at McD's and dropped her off there as she said she lived in the woods there. I hope it's not the same one they just found.

Stay safe,

Jack.

Apache 12
11-28-20, 18:30
I met a short, blond WSW with amazing bolt-ons who went by Angel. She was probably about 5' 0", cute and really pleasant. I got her some food after at McD's and dropped her off there as she said she lived in the woods there. I hope it's not the same one they just found.

Stay safe,

Jack.I'm thinking the same thing here, the Angel with the bolt in's used to hang on Washington Blvd before hanging around in Brooklyn. Really hoping this is not her because like you said she's always pleasant and seemed okay. It's a shame this would happen to any of them, wasn't it last year that Tiffanie was found dead in the same woods?

JankMaster
11-28-20, 21:42
Anyone seen raven lately.

CowboysFan
11-28-20, 21:59
Yep. "Shy" is from Brooklyn Park. She told me when I first meet her over a year ago. "Shy" is short for Cheyenne, which to me is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Peace.This is our 22 yo Shy formerly from Brooklyn Park now WW.

HeadJudge
11-30-20, 06:05
I'm thinking the same thing here, the Angel with the bolt in's used to hang on Washington Blvd before hanging around in Brooklyn. Really hoping this is not her because like you said she's always pleasant and seemed okay. It's a shame this would happen to any of them, wasn't it last year that Tiffanie was found dead in the same woods?Yes.

Also last month someone said they found suki "sliced up" I believe was the term. A SW told me a couple days later that they found Suki's head.

I have searched for details but these don't make the news.

Poor girl (s). It is so sad.

PellyMason
11-30-20, 08:48
I'm thinking the same thing here, the Angel with the bolt in's used to hang on Washington Blvd before hanging around in Brooklyn. Really hoping this is not her because like you said she's always pleasant and seemed okay. It's a shame this would happen to any of them, wasn't it last year that Tiffanie was found dead in the same woods?I didn't know that Tiffany had died. Was this Italian Tiffany?

Checkumout
11-30-20, 11:06
I didn't know that Tiffany had died. Was this Italian Tiffany?The Tiffiny I know was killed a couple of years ago her body was found on Baltic Ave.

Truckie2
11-30-20, 13:03
I didn't know that Tiffany had died. Was this Italian Tiffany?There was a Tiffany that was found in a house fire in Brooklyn some time ago.

Apache 12
11-30-20, 16:14
I didn't know that Tiffany had died. Was this Italian Tiffany?No this was little Tiffanie who was 5'2 maybe and no more then 100 pounds at her untimely death. But I still haven't seen or heard about these other deaths, not even on the BCPD Murder Map.

Milfsalot
11-30-20, 18:05
Anyone seen raven lately.Don't know about a Raven, but you know what. I do miss thick ass Reva from west side. First met years ago when she treated me to some nice preggo lovin. We kept in touch for over a year. Think she got serious with a dude and moved on with life. Good for her. Just stoppin by for a trip down memory lane.

Duuuuuuude
11-30-20, 18:57
Don't know about a Raven, but you know what. I do miss thick ass Reva from west side. First met years ago when she treated me to some nice preggo lovin. We kept in touch for over a year. Think she got serious with a dude and moved on with life. Good for her. Just stoppin by for a trip down memory lane.I met up with Raven about 2 weeks ago.

BMish
11-30-20, 19:43
Started the patrol in washington last night. Saw slim pickings, 2 lot lizards near dunkin. Headed to wilkens and saw a pawg by the circle talking to le. Looked like she was being given orders. Also saw a car pulled over down monroe too. Went down fulton and pratt and saw a shapely LSW but she was picked up the moment she left the store. Looked around ashton and saw heaven doing the lean near some steps by bentalou. Didn't look too good YMMV. Headed to the pennsylvania loop and saw nothing but more lizards. Tried the garrison loop and found it filled to the brim with talent, one very rare asian walker, a couple of WSW and a gaggle of BSW's. The recon was helpful because I found blue ivy around cold spring. That throat she gives is vicious swallowed too. Donated 2 jacks for the performance. Stay safe fellas. Seems like things are drying up. Also has any body seen lulu around washington blvd? If so please share.

Oakwood99
11-30-20, 20:32
This is our 22 yo Shy formerly from Brooklyn Park now WW.I don't think that's the Shy. Her teeth are decaying in the front. Maybe an older photo?

Dagame
11-30-20, 21:05
Yes.

Also last month someone said they found suki "sliced up" I believe was the term. A SW told me a couple days later that they found Suki's head.

I have searched for details but these don't make the news.

Poor girl (s). It is so sad.I am happy to report that this is not true. I saw Suki myself maybe a week ago on the Garrison strip. Trust me I know her and have had a company many times. I was happy when I saw her but did not stop.

BMish
11-30-20, 21:32
I am happy to report that this is not true. I saw Suki myself maybe a week ago on the Garrison strip. Trust me I know her and have had a company many times. I was happy when I saw her but did not stop.What time was she out when you saw her? Also what street intersection brother?

CowboysFan
12-01-20, 02:47
I don't think that's the Shy. Her teeth are decaying in the front. Maybe an older photo?Yes its an older pic. But I can confirm its her.

Cls9637
12-01-20, 03:16
Kandii sent these to me. Her phone isn't working at the moment so she's using the one ending in 4629. She would really like some company and needs some bill money. Still no drugs and living back in Linthicum again. She's put on a little weight and her boobs are huge now!

If you can tell me her old number in a PM I can send you the new one. Her rules are that I cannot give her number out. If you have some credibility here you can send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. Then I'm out of it.

Dagame
12-01-20, 08:29
What time was she out when you saw her? Also what street intersection brotherIt was around 3 and it was off of Reisterstown Road right in front of the gas station.

Old Chinese Guy
12-01-20, 09:28
Saw her headed to the West side Shopping Mall yesterday afternoon and pulled over to pick her up but she said she was headed to a previously arranged appointment. That is what makes her special, she keeps her appointments and doesn't just go for the next best thing. If I had been the one waiting for her with a prior appointment, I would have wanted her to do the same thing. She's reliable and consistent and has a great attitude. That's what makes her special.

NiteTimer
12-01-20, 09:46
https://www.xvideos.com/video56944989/young_kandii

NiteTimer
12-01-20, 09:52
https://www.xvideos.com/video41921763/kandii_filling

NiteTimer
12-01-20, 10:03
https://www.xvideos.com/video50221855/just_having_fun
Last I heard she got married. Havent seen her in a coiple years. But if shes available; I'm on it asap.

Furbuster2000
12-01-20, 16:30
Last I heard she got married. Havent seen her in a coiple years. But if shes available; I'm on it asapWas that Kandi? If so she's back in the biz and works off her phone. She has gained a ton of weight though.

Thundra89
12-01-20, 18:36
Last I heard she got married. Havent seen her in a coiple years. But if shes available; I'm on it asap.Her Husband died 2 years ago. I hooked up with her a couple months ago.

lebyteme
12-01-20, 18:42
Kandii sent these to me. Her phone isn't working at the moment so she's using the one ending in 4629. She would really like some company and needs some bill money. Still no drugs and living back in Linthicum again. She's put on a little weight and her boobs are huge now!

If you can tell me her old number in a PM I can send you the new one. Her rules are that I cannot give her number out. If you have some credibility here you can send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. Then I'm out of it.She looked a lot better when she was using.

Apache 12
12-01-20, 20:36
There was a Tiffany that was found in a house fire in Brooklyn some time ago.Yeah, seems there were and is a lot of Tiffany's to be had, I remember the one was murdered and the house set on fire, then little Tiffany who's body was found in the woods behind McDonald's, but I'm thinking these others are just rumors because cannot find any substantial evidence. However a woman's body was found today in the 160X BLM of Morrell Park Ave today.

Apache 12
12-01-20, 20:44
Anyone been on 25th Street lately? I seen a couple of WSW in the area one goes by Amanda and she is quite a treat, she takes direction really well and loves what she does and will please. I have digits, but when I call I get a VM with a different name of Jessica. 5'6" 130 lbs says she's 25. Usually around 25th and Bonaparte.

Apache 12
12-01-20, 20:47
What time was she out when you saw her? Also what street intersection brotherReally glad to hear this was a rumor. This Girl is a great provider if caught at the right time.

LuvTitz
12-01-20, 21:01
Had some time this afternoon and went for a drive around the loop. There was heavy LE presence today, but primarily due to the house fire and another unrelated incident 30 minutes prior. I thought it was going to be another episode of fruitless loops but luckily I ran into Angelica. She was just as pleasant in our second meeting. Took her to the spot and got to business. Enjoyed her BBBJ and then proceeded to missionary. She agreed to me delivering a cream pie at the finale. We cleaned up and dropped her off. A definite repeat.

BMish
12-02-20, 01:04
Decided to see what the strolls had in store tonight. Starting in wash blvd, there was no talent anywhere. Bone dry; moving on to the circle there was about 5 walkers out. I recognized one of the BSW's Andrea the lightskin with the full lips, and WSW stepanie who used to have a phatty. I chose andrea. She is talented at giving neck cause she said she could get me to bust in 15 minutes or its free. Fellas she got me in 12. Gave her a tip for the damage. Afterwards I hit the penn loop and found nothing. Went to garrison to find more nothing.
Hit north ave loop starting from penn til eutaw to find lot lizards everywhere. Checked the derelict Sa down caton to see more nothing. Called it a night after that. All in all it's looking like wilkens has been the most reliable loop so far. Even then it's not as busy as usual. Same for garrison. On the other hand 25th street is bursting from the seams wity walkers and uncle. Maybe these ladies of the night must not be working the strolls anymore and switched to online escorting. They'll be back eventually because the cycle always claims them in the end. Peace out fellas. Be safe out there.

PellyMason
12-02-20, 09:53
Yeah, seems there were and is a lot of Tiffany's to be had, I remember the one was murdered and the house set on fire, then little Tiffany who's body was found in the woods behind McDonald's, but I'm thinking these others are just rumors because cannot find any substantial evidence. However a woman's body was found today in the 160X BLM of Morrell Park Ave today.What kind of evidence do you consider substantial? Substantive evidence would minimally require a last name. Yes there are many Tiffany's out there. Was the discovery of a girl's body you mentioned described in the news?

Checkumout
12-02-20, 10:43
What kind of evidence do you consider substantial? Substantive evidence would minimally require a last name. Yes there are many Tiffany's out there. Was the discovery of a girl's body you mentioned described in the news?Little Tiffany was murdered and found in the woods the other Tiffany was found on Baltic in a house fire.

PellyMason
12-02-20, 11:33
Little Tiffany was murdered and found in the woods the other Tiffany was found on Baltic in a house fire.Thank you. I understood that. I'm seeking more general information on substantive information and how I can access that. Inquiring minds want to know. But thank you again.

PanchSez
12-02-20, 17:29
Yeah, seems there were and is a lot of Tiffany's to be had, I remember the one was murdered and the house set on fire, then little Tiffany who's body was found in the woods behind McDonald's, but I'm thinking these others are just rumors because cannot find any substantial evidence. However a woman's body was found today in the 160X BLM of Morrell Park Ave today.Just try Googling crime in Baltimore or Brooklyn, MD.

You will find the reports from the Baltimore Sun, etc. One news aggregator is newsbreak.com. Another source is CBS Baltimore, WJZ channel 13. WJZ has pics of the women sometimes as well.

PellyMason
12-02-20, 23:00
Just try Googling crime in Baltimore or Brooklyn, MD.

You will find the reports from the Baltimore Sun, etc. One news aggregator is newsbreak.com. Another source is CBS Baltimore, WJZ channel 13. WJZ has pics of the women sometimes as wellThank you. This makes clear how I can confirm the fate of the SWs even if I don't know their name or if they have given me a false name. Useful tips. Cheers.

FaceDownPro
12-03-20, 08:54
No lies told!

she looked a lot better when she was using.

FaceDownPro
12-03-20, 08:57
I've seen you quote PA Ave before. I might get lucky seeing a nice chick on a mission to the pharmacist but I haven't seen a strip around there since before I was old enough to realize women were walking. Garrison has been my go to lately. Lots of random talent and some of the same. But I've caught most of my TGTBT on Garrison. 25th it's just too open for me, easy for UNCLE to run up. But this cold weather is chasing them in. Little known spot North & Poplar Grove.

Happy Holiday.

Decided to see what the strolls had in store tonight. Starting in wash blvd, there was no talent anywhere. Bone dry; moving on to the circle there was about 5 walkers out. I recognized one of the BSW's Andrea the lightskin with the full lips, and WSW stepanie who used to have a phatty. I chose andrea. She is talented at giving neck cause she said she could get me to bust in 15 minutes or its free. Fellas she got me in 12. Gave her a tip for the damage. Afterwards I hit the penn loop and found nothing. Went to garrison to find more nothing.
Hit north ave loop starting from penn til eutaw to find lot lizards everywhere. Checked the derelict Sa down caton to see more nothing. Called it a night after that. All in all it's looking like wilkens has been the most reliable loop so far. Even then it's not as busy as usual. Same for garrison. On the other hand 25th street is bursting from the seams wity walkers and uncle. Maybe these ladies of the night must not be working the strolls anymore and switched to online escorting. They'll be back eventually because the cycle always claims them in the end. Peace out fellas. Be safe out there.

FaceDownPro
12-03-20, 09:00
Washed up. Time to add sumn new to ya stable Cls. More than a little weight. She needs help but doesn't want to give out the number. Whatttt lls.

If you can tell me her old number in a PM I can send you the new one. Her rules are that I cannot give her number out. If you have some credibility here you can send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. Then I'm out of it.

Truckie2
12-03-20, 15:51
Took a run around the loops around 1030 this morning. Didn't see much on the Wilkens loop, a couple WSW hanging out on Ashton and Pulaski. I couldn't get a good look at them, heavy coats, stocking hats and scarves around the face. Shot over to Brooklyn, nothing on Wash. Blvd. Uncle le was busy at Pennington and Sassafras. Had a brother cuffed and tearing his car apart, I counted 5 colorful and one plain car there. Made the loop up and back down Fairhaven and left the area. Checked out the Washburn area and saw one WSW cigarette hanging out of her mouth and puffing away. 1145, figured I would hit the Wilkens area and see if there was anymore talent. There were half a dozen in the triangle area, 4 WSW and 2 BSW. One slim light skinned with glasses, pulled the the curb and was looking at papers (my ploy in case it's le, I'm just sitting here going over my paperwork) Rolled window down and started talking and during the conversation made sure she was legit. She said her name is Nikki and she is 38, got in and off we go. Found a spot and she showed me her mic work skills, great skills with CIMS. If I am in the area again and see her, will surely give her another go.

Sportsfan1234
12-03-20, 18:33
I saw this post and also your prior posts about Heather. Sounds like the girl that I picked up recently. At first told me her name is Nicolette and later said she sometimes goes by the name Heather. Honestly I wasn't expecting much because I had a little time left on my room and was just trying to squeeze in a quickie but I was pleasantly surprised by her. I complimented her on her figure and small round fake tits and she said thanks I paid a lot for them. I did not notice that one was different than the other one so maybe she had it fixed recently? If not could be a different girl but sounds like the same one based on your descriptions of her in prior posts and I picked her up by the Dunkin. Very friendly, nice petite figure with small round fake tits, pussy got very wet. Could be late 20's but I am thinking 30's. She said that she is 5'2"

Picked up Heather by the Dunkin / Rofo around 5 pm. Went to a spot and got the deed done. So, the first time I fucked Heather was at night. Her body in the daylight is still fine, nicely shaved pussy and asshole, nice skin, good figure. However, there is one glaring characteristic: One boob is clearly enhanced and the object of my affection during our first rendezvous; the other boob is a B cup. It is the clearest before and after I've ever seen in my many years in the hobby. Anyway, she still performed but was more rushed. Would I repeat? Nope. I've reached my 2 visit limit. Be safe..

RookieMonger
12-04-20, 01:38

If you can tell me her old number in a PM I can send you the new one. Her rules are that I cannot give her number out. If you have some credibility here you can send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. Then I'm out of it.Wow! I don't even recognize her from back in the day! Good for her that she's clean!!

Her and Kiara are still around from what I've read.

RookieMonger
12-04-20, 01:42
C'Mon. Bmore mongers! I check in on this page expecting to see pics after pics of BMore's finest!! Y’all slacking!! Lmao.

Still way more action then down here in Tampa!! Be safe me fellow Bmore mongers.

Tazdevil77
12-04-20, 11:19
Scooped up a girl on ramsay and Pulaski this morning around 6 am. Told me her name was Tiffany but everybody calls her Tiff. She is in her early 20's probably she had on a gray and black hoodie with black jeans the hood never came off so not sure of hair color. I was just looking for some mic work so we found a spot. Took her couple of minutes to get situated and get to the deed. Started off great she was hitting that spot that send that tickling feeling thru you and was dt then few minutes in she starts nodding and I have to shake her to wake her up. Skills were great if she stayed coherent. I would give it another go round if I knew she wouldn't nod off.

Klove48
12-04-20, 18:22
...figured I would hit the Wilkens area and see if there was anymore talent. There were half a dozen in the triangle area, 4 WSW and 2 BSW. One slim light skinned with glasses, pulled the the curb and was looking at papers (my ploy in case it's le, I'm just sitting here going over my paperwork) Rolled window down and started talking and during the conversation made sure she was legit. She said her name is Nikki and she is 38, got in and off we go. Found a spot and she showed me her mic work skills, great skills with CIMS. If I am in the area again and see her, will surely give her another go.I concur with your assessment of Nikki. Peace.

DSubmariner
12-04-20, 19:42
I concur with your assessment of Nikki. Peace.I also concur. I had written a post previously in which I confused this girl with another Monica lookalike. Nikki is a really sweet natured girl. She's mixed and has a cute face. My only issue was the loose skin BUT her kitty is mad tight and wet. Not wet as in another mongers nut, but wet as in real p at $$why juice. I won't repeat though because of loose skin. Treat her well.

DSubmariner
12-04-20, 19:48
Anyone have any intel or know little Abby? Not sure sure what the deal with on her.