PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

RocMan18
06-15-18, 06:42
https://www.xvideos.com/video35868879/short_and_sweetWhere do you be finding these SW at?

CashOut
06-15-18, 11:55
Like I said it's been a long since I seen this cute one here. Miss Amber bka Emma. Anybody seen her around lately? Enjoy.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1486/baltimore-wilkens-ave-amber-bka-emma-sucking-my-dick.html

Dog Pound 99
06-15-18, 12:31
Like I said it's been a long since I seen this cute one here. Miss Amber bka Emma. Anybody seen her around lately? Enjoy.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1486/baltimore-wilkens-ave-amber-bka-emma-sucking-my-dick.htmlFYI, if you can brah, try an alternate site to up-load your video other than ccptube.

Also, has anyone seen Anal Jennifer of S / A? She has one of the shapeliest, and most willing ass in Balmer, period.

Aiight, Dog, out.

JimmyJams
06-15-18, 14:21
Was dreaming last night around 9 ish 10 ish. Hit 4th and there must have been a meeting or something exiting the church because there were people everywhere. I thought it was a neighborhood watch party! I tried to link up with "summer" she met me and was very paranoid. She didn't know how I got her number and I was very vague about it but assured her I was not uncle LEO and we did the compulsory checks. She's cute, glasses, nice figure. Wearing shorts and cute white top. Her breast were not as impressive as I imagined and heard about but they are nice. She made it clear that she was not working at SW prices, she's clean and not desperate. She wanted. 40 BBBJ but said we could do that and the anal for. 60. I passed. There were just way too much talent out there last night to overpay. She's probably worth it but my thing is, just because you have a two or three key tags, a little more weight, and your skin has cleared up, that doesn't change the three magic holes. She also has a bf and was driving. BF no where to be seen but I read between the lines. Man! There was a lot of selection last night! I saw at least 6 that peaked my interest two of the BSW. The total I saw was about a dozen! I chose quickly a thin pretty young thing. I dreamed her name was "Megan", very cute, young, nose piercing. She took me to a spot she was comfortable and it was decent spot. Standard fare and her mic skills were exceptional. It can be done as well but I don't think it can be done better. DT no hands, no gagging, fast, slow, or anyway I wanted to go! Actually so good I couldn't arrive if that makes any sense. She agreed to a stand behind and her body is so skinny but that little arse was cute. I strapped up and she was supper tight. I mean so tight I think I may have been in the anus but she didn't complain just took it in stride and I arrived pretty quickly being previously worked into a frenzy by her french lessons. I should have just woken up from that dream but just continued dreaming and down on FH there were some old stragglers and one or tow that were interesting including that a think BSW with an athletic build. Some older WSW named "momi" or "lemomi" WTF ever got in and for a jex her high ass got it in the ass! After that I headed on in but on the way back cruised back by 4th way and saw a couple more decent WSW one in a long blue dress with a nice figure and one in colorful tights with a nice butt. I have digits for "Megan".

Bryans764
06-15-18, 14:42
Harford Rd has come back to life!!

Over the past few weeks I have seen and met a few nice SWs.

A skinny little spinner named Christine, a sweet little brunette named Samantha, and an older woman named Mary.

Yesterday afternoon there were at least 5 SWs by the bus stop across from the gas station.

One BBW who I have been trying to get with, unfortunately I wasn't able to partake at the time I saw her.

As I was getting gas, I noticed Bella of Backpage and charm city clips fame, in the car nexted to me.

We made eye contact a few times, but didn't want to converse any further since she was with a man and I didn't want to start any drama.

NiteTimer
06-15-18, 15:45
https://www.xvideos.com/video36909117/cream_filled_young_pawg

NiteTimer
06-15-18, 15:51
Where do you be finding these SW at?https://www.xvideos.com/video35486083/milf_love

Friend hooked me up. She's a civi now.

CowboysFan
06-15-18, 16:04
Was dreaming last night around 9 ish 10 ish. Hit 4th and there must have been a meeting or something exiting the church because there were people everywhere. I thought it was a neighborhood watch party! I tried to link up with "summer" she met me and was very paranoid. She didn't know how I got her number and I was very vague about it but assured her I was not uncle LEO and we did the compulsory checks. She's cute, glasses, nice figure. Wearing shorts and cute white top. Her breast were not as impressive as I imagined and heard about but they are nice. She made it clear that she was not working at SW prices, she's clean and not desperate. She wanted. 40 BBBJ but said we could do that and the anal for. 60. I passed. There were just way too much talent out there last night to overpay. She's probably worth it but my thing is, just because you have a two or three key tags, a little more weight, and your skin has cleared up, that doesn't change the three magic holes. She also has a bf and was driving. BF no where to be seen but I read between the lines. Man! There was a lot of selection last night! I saw at least 6 that peaked my interest two of the BSW. The total I saw was about a dozen! I chose quickly a thin pretty young thing. I dreamed her name was "Megan", very cute, young, nose piercing. She took me to a spot she was comfortable and it was decent spot. Standard fare and her mic skills were exceptional. It can be done as well but I don't think it can be done better. DT no hands, no gagging, fast, slow, or anyway I wanted to go! Actually so good I couldn't arrive if that makes any sense. She agreed to a stand behind and her body is so skinny but that little arse was cute. I strapped up and she was supper tight. I mean so tight I think I may have been in the anus but she didn't complain just took it in stride and I arrived pretty quickly being previously worked into a frenzy by her french lessons. I should have just woken up from that dream but just continued dreaming and down on FH there were some old stragglers and one or tow that were interesting including that a think BSW with an athletic build. Some older WSW named "momi" or "lemomi" WTF ever got in and for a jex her high ass got it in the ass! After that I headed on in but on the way back cruised back by 4th way and saw a couple more decent WSW one in a long blue dress with a nice figure and one in colorful tights with a nice butt. I have digits for "Megan".Did anyone see the group of black girls hanging out at the corner of 4th and Washburn? I couldn't tell if they were working or just lost. There was one in tight jeans and a sports bra that steadily stayed looking at her phone. That's like the wrong intersection to just be hanging out at LOL. They even had a baby chilling with them on the hood of an SUV. They wouldn't show me any attention but they were there for over 2 hours. This was Wednesday night I believe.

MrDisDat
06-16-18, 02:46
Was dreaming last night around 9 ish 10 ish. Hit 4th and there must have been a meeting or something exiting the church because there were people everywhere. I thought it was a neighborhood watch party! I tried to link up with "summer" she met me and was very paranoid. She didn't know how I got her number and I was very vague about it but assured her I was not uncle LEO and we did the compulsory checks. She's cute, glasses, nice figure. Wearing shorts and cute white top. Her breast were not as impressive as I imagined and heard about but they are nice. She made it clear that she was not working at SW prices, she's clean and not desperate. She wanted. 40 BBBJ but said we could do that and the anal for. 60. I passed. There were just way too much talent out there last night to overpay. She's probably worth it but my thing is, just because you have a two or three key tags, a little more weight, and your skin has cleared up, that doesn't change the three magic holes. She also has a bf and was driving. BF no where to be seen but I read between the lines. Man! There was a lot of selection last night! I saw at least 6 that peaked my interest two of the BSW. The total I saw was about a dozen! I chose quickly a thin pretty young thing. I dreamed her name was "Megan", very cute, young, nose piercing. She took me to a spot she was comfortable and it was decent spot. Standard fare and her mic skills were exceptional. It can be done as well but I don't think it can be done better. DT no hands, no gagging, fast, slow, or anyway I wanted to go! Actually so good I couldn't arrive if that makes any sense. She agreed to a stand behind and her body is so skinny but that little arse was cute. I strapped up and she was supper tight. I mean so tight I think I may have been in the anus but she didn't complain just took it in stride and I arrived pretty quickly being previously worked into a frenzy by her french lessons. I should have just woken up from that dream but just continued dreaming and down on FH there were some old stragglers and one or tow that were interesting including that a think BSW with an athletic build. Some older WSW named "momi" or "lemomi" WTF ever got in and for a jex her high ass got it in the ass! After that I headed on in but on the way back cruised back by 4th way and saw a couple more decent WSW one in a long blue dress with a nice figure and one in colorful tights with a nice butt. I have digits for "Megan".That was a goodnight dream Bro. Can you PM me Megan's digits please?

YoungLing
06-16-18, 15:06
After reading this weeks adventures I decided to go mongerig in search of my own dreams. 2. 5 hours in there are only the walking dead. Not a lot of uncles out at the minute so. It sure what the deal is but I will not give up. Wish me luck brothers and be safe! I'll report on my exploits.

HcLine
06-16-18, 15:28
I went down to one of my strolls for the first timei in ages and when I was just about ready to head on our this gal with jeans and a paisley kind of top was close to the intersection of wash / pat ave heading towards mickeys. By the time I got turned around she was no where to be seen so I figured a burger and drink would be good for the ride home. Low and behold she was standing at the corner of the entrance of mcd's nursing a large soda and talking to an older guy. I parked in vicinity after I got my food and she just kept talking to this guy. Finally I decided I'd walk in and hit the head and see if I could make eye contact but she was further down the side by then!! She showed up again and was still with this guy when I decided this was leading no where. Just before leaving I looped the bldg and when I passed she smiled broadly and waved which I returned. Made a right on potap and back into the lot. I notice this large gray gmc parked sideways near where the trailers parked with one occupant. Made the right again and sailed out to the SA and turned around. Now there was a large ford eplorer, gray in color parked up on potapsco facing the road. When I got down to wash and made the left to head out she was still at the corner talking to this guy. I'd say she was a good 7 or 8 on the scale, thin, long wavy hair down her back and appeared in good overall shape. The large suv's kind of dampened my mood because they just smelled funny but then again I exercise and abundance of caution for obvious reasons. She also had a working phone because I saw her chatting on it on my last sweep. Does anyone recognize this gal by the description? I'd say she was in her late 30's or maybe a tad older, had a good smile with alot of toofuses etc. Like to catch her along if it's all legit. Thanks in advance. Hc. Good to be back on USA.

MacRobby
06-16-18, 15:49
I went down to one of my strolls for the first timei in ages and when I was just about ready to head on our this gal with jeans and a paisley kind of top was close to the intersection of wash / pat ave heading towards mickeys. By the time I got turned around she was no where to be seen so I figured a burger and drink would be good for the ride home. Low and behold she was standing at the corner of the entrance of mcd's nursing a large soda and talking to an older guy. I parked in vicinity after I got my food and she just kept talking to this guy. Finally I decided I'd walk in and hit the head and see if I could make eye contact but she was further down the side by then!! She showed up again and was still with this guy when I decided this was leading no where. Just before leaving I looped the bldg and when I passed she smiled broadly and waved which I returned. Made a right on potap and back into the lot. I notice this large gray gmc parked sideways near where the trailers parked with one occupant. Made the right again and sailed out to the SA and turned around. Now there was a large ford eplorer, gray in color parked up on potapsco facing the road. When I got down to wash and made the left to head out she was still at the corner talking to this guy. I'd say she was a good 7 or 8 on the scale, thin, long wavy hair down her back and appeared in good overall shape. The large suv's kind of dampened my mood because they just smelled funny but then again I exercise and abundance of caution for obvious reasons. She also had a working phone because I saw her chatting on it on my last sweep. Does anyone recognize this gal by the description? I'd say she was in her late 30's or maybe a tad older, had a good smile with alot of toofuses etc. Like to catch her along if it's all legit. Thanks in advance. Hc. Good to be back on USA.AWESOME discretion dude always keep your eyes open and if a vehicle is monitoring BAIL!

T Bone 3
06-17-18, 19:51
Picked up Jenn last night around midnight on Fairhaven in CB. I would say mid 20's, long dark brown to black hair about 5'6 and thick build. Loves the pipe! Wanted 35 up front but settled 20 after the deed. Very nice. Clean. Seen her again but could not stop this morning while I was passing thru around RT. 2 and Belle Grove. She gets around!

TB3.

Chris5
06-17-18, 20:34
That was a goodnight dream Bro. Can you PM me Megan's digits please?Here on Paradise Trail in Orlando, Prices are 10 to 20 for head, and 20 to 30 for everything. I have said this a million times in the city of Orlando where I live. "Their is ZERO difference between a 30 fuck and a 60 FUCK!! The pussy is still the same. It is NOT better simply because you pay more. I'll be in Baltimore next weekend. Can't wait!

C5.

BrianWcz
06-17-18, 23:49
Lots of pickings tonight in the Conklin st area. Settled for a girl I cannot remember to save my life. Black long hair tanned nice bios little older bit Ajr sucked pretty damn good. Said she was on her way to party told her I don't but sure we could of du led the night away. Want about to take her to my place but she wanted to. Had I not had my car would of nailed her in the truck. Was very surprised of the good selection at 10 ish tonight. Kept seeing a Spanish chick looked way to good but stood on the corner where paradise bar is for quite sometime while I was trying to figure out which I wanted to scoop up. Felt like she was le. Also tried to get a skinny brown hair chick with blonde highlights in front. However someone on a white van beat me to her. She was a 8 on the coco scale. Clean cut looking. Hope he had fun with her though.

NiceGuy1957
06-18-18, 02:51
Was dreaming last night around 9 ish 10 ish. Hit 4th and there must have been a meeting or something exiting the church because there were people everywhere. I thought it was a neighborhood watch party! I tried to link up with "summer" she met me and was very paranoid. She didn't know how I got her number and I was very vague about it but assured her I was not uncle LEO and we did the compulsory checks. She's cute, glasses, nice figure. Wearing shorts and cute white top. Her breast were not as impressive as I imagined and heard about but they are nice. She made it clear that she was not working at SW prices, she's clean and not desperate. She wanted. 40 BBBJ but said we could do that and the anal for. 60. I passed. There were just way too much talent out there last night to overpay. She's probably worth it but my thing is, just because you have a two or three key tags, a little more weight, and your skin has cleared up, that doesn't change the three magic holes. She also has a bf and was driving. BF no where to be seen but I read between the lines. Man! There was a lot of selection last night! I saw at least 6 that peaked my interest two of the BSW. The total I saw was about a dozen! I chose quickly a thin pretty young thing. I dreamed her name was "Megan", very cute, young, nose piercing. She took me to a spot she was comfortable and it was decent spot. Standard fare and her mic skills were exceptional. It can be done as well but I don't think it can be done better. DT no hands, no gagging, fast, slow, or anyway I wanted to go! Actually so good I couldn't arrive if that makes any sense. She agreed to a stand behind and her body is so skinny but that little arse was cute. I strapped up and she was supper tight. I mean so tight I think I may have been in the anus but she didn't complain just took it in stride and I arrived pretty quickly being previously worked into a frenzy by her french lessons. I should have just woken up from that dream but just continued dreaming and down on FH there were some old stragglers and one or tow that were interesting including that a think BSW with an athletic build. Some older WSW named "momi" or "lemomi" WTF ever got in and for a jex her high ass got it in the ass! After that I headed on in but on the way back cruised back by 4th way and saw a couple more decent WSW one in a long blue dress with a nice figure and one in colorful tights with a nice butt. I have digits for "Megan".You missed a fun time with Summer I have been seeing her for years and she is worth it. NG1957.

Old Chinese Guy
06-18-18, 08:14
Drove around B / CB in the afternoon, saw lots of SW and caught up with a few old friends, Jessica who's been reviewed before here but have not seen her in ages. She's the hardbody who has the milkiest tits, I mean just squeezing and playing with her nips results in spraying, so for all you into ANR out there, she was by the church on 4th and Pontiac. Stopped and waited for her and tried to get her to jump in but a fellow SW waved at her and she said she needed to go see and buddy and would be back, of course she never came back. A lot more wear and tear on her face but she always had some wear in the face, but her body's banging! The funny thing is that I have a UTR also goes by Jessica and she too has very big milky tits, not spraying milky but you will get your bedding wet by the end of the session. Am not into ANR but I guess when it rains it pours. Then another old friend walks up, Leslie, skinny tall (5'9") brunette whom I had not seen in months. She used to have a nasty sore on her arm, said it was healed but she was wearing a sweater so could not tell. But no one wears a sweater on a day like today unless they are trying to hide something. Picked her up while parked and waiting for Jessica on 4th and Pontiac and we go to my usual spot across the tracks for a bbjcim but I just wasn't feeling it after having just seen another UTR earlier to for some multi-hour deep anal cleaning, so I just said I'd jerk off and she'd catch, started squeezing her nips, really working on them hard but she was fine with that. Dropped her off back on Patapsco, says her dad kicked her out again and she's staying with some short old guy in B / CB who wants to control everything she does, said she's just about had it with him but she needs a place to stay so she puts up with his bs. Lots of other SWs on B / CB but did not partake. Headed over to WW and it was also full of SW and saw another old friend Heaven, laying on a steel basement door with a rastamon on Payson and Wilkins, don't think a handler as she does not usually have one. She is looking filled out again and more like what she looked like when she first moved here, but based reports in the forum and my state of exhaustion, did not partake. There also a fairly cute brunette 5'6" filled out in areas that count in a dress on Payson, didn't recognize her but she looked pretty looped out, would have stopped for her if I had not already exhausted myself. She did have many pimples / zits all over her face and arms, didn't want say sores as that would be too extreme. So not sure what her skin condition was. Saw a few of Baltimore's finest cruising around both areas but really wasn't bothering anyone.

PellyMason
06-18-18, 10:01
Lots of pickings tonight in the Conklin st area. Settled for a girl I cannot remember to save my life. Black long hair tanned nice bios little older bit Ajr sucked pretty damn good. Said she was on her way to party told her I don't but sure we could of du led the night away. Want about to take her to my place but she wanted to. Had I not had my car would of nailed her in the truck. Was very surprised of the good selection at 10 ish tonight. Kept seeing a Spanish chick looked way to good but stood on the corner where paradise bar is for quite sometime while I was trying to figure out which I wanted to scoop up. Felt like she was le. Also tried to get a skinny brown hair chick with blonde highlights in front. However someone on a white van beat me to her. She was a 8 on the coco scale. Clean cut looking. Hope he had fun with her though.The Spanish chick was getting a lot of attention. I saw her standing on that corner for the longest time. When this person approached my car window I realized why. You dodged a bullet.

PellyMason
06-18-18, 10:12
Big blonde girl Stacy on Bethlehem last night. She used to be on BP and at least one monger often posted here trying to hook up. Well good luck. Her prices have jumped to. 5 for head. I couldn't believe my ears. Passed with no regrets. It didn't seem to keep her from getting picked up but who knows how things end. I did see her walking down German Hill a ways from her perch. So maybe she bailed.

JoeCool1983
06-18-18, 11:36
Here on Paradise Trail in Orlando, Prices are 10 to 20 for head, and 20 to 30 for everything. I have said this a million times in the city of Orlando where I live. "Their is ZERO difference between a 30 fuck and a 60 FUCK!! The pussy is still the same. It is NOT better simply because you pay more. I'll be in Baltimore next weekend. Can't wait!

C5.There are some of us who would rather pay more for someone who is clean. You know, body isn't marked up with sores and scars from IV drug use. Less of a chance of STD / STI. Someone with a working phone. Maybe has a form of transportation to come to you so you don't have to spend so much time driving around searching for something you like. Someone who isn't just chasing after the drugs and going through the motions. Someone who puts in a little more effort.

BoloBellgrande
06-18-18, 12:39
Blonde, 5 feet 7 or 8 thick build. Ass like a DONKEY! She says she's from West VA. You can't miss her if you see her walking. She's dressed in all black silly top and bottom. I talked to her and she was rounding my vehicle to get in. I pulled off because she told me she lives on S Parrish and there's a cop standing on the corner of Gilmore right now chasing some black SW away because they're leaning over in the street.

This PAWG don't have no phone, I asked. If she told me her name I forgot it. LE is out and I was parked in a alley talking with her keeping one eye out looking for ULE.

Good luck. I will say, I've been fooled by what looks nice in clothes before, so remember that. Her as is definitely PHAT TO DEATH ! It just might be all blubber and fall flat when she gets naked. Be safe.

PS she says she lives with her mother and has her own place on S Parrish .

UPDATE : I GOT THE SKINNY ON THE PAWG .LOL
SHOUKD BE HOOKING UP WITH HER VERY SOON !

LE and ULE is HOT right now !

BoloBellgrande
06-18-18, 13:51
On my way out of bmore, I just saw a odd thing. I saw a tall albino looking white girl with reddish orange hair, and top , with blue jean shorts. She walked up to one of the row housed and pulled back one of the lose board on a row house between Ramsey and Fulton just outside the circle. She lifted one leg in and went straight through the front window after pushing the board aside. I'm assuming she's living there. She could be a working girl, don't know. Keep a eye out.

She had a nice build and didn't look to have any signs of med use. I thought it was Jessica from Upper Marlboro at first. Whoever she was, she was nice.

BoloBellgrande
06-18-18, 16:30
If anyone knows May from around the west side Wilkins Ave, please see her today if you got the extra time and money. She was supposed to be doing a double with me and another person but, things got crossed somehow.

I did meet her after my double session, and she is a sweet freckly skined red head, with no visible marks on her body. She was really upset that she missed out on making some dough. She don't have a phone, or I'd pass her # along.

PellyMason
06-18-18, 19:19
Hot body 5' 8" but a little rough looking. Usually wears shorts with ass checks poking out. Either in Citgo lot or on corner at Bethlehem. Seems agreeable enough but I haven't been able to catch her. She seems to get picked up a lot. Anyone experience her?

Eric Ron
06-19-18, 12:12
Met Sarah last night at the Loop salt file for real skinny and petite white and the head game is off the hook.

BoloBellgrande
06-19-18, 15:03
On my way out of bmore, I just saw a odd thing. I saw a tall albino looking white girl with reddish orange hair, and top , with blue jean shorts. She walked up to one of the row housed and pulled back one of the lose board on a row house between Ramsey and Fulton just outside the circle. She lifted one leg in and went straight through the front window after pushing the board aside. I'm assuming she's living there. She could be a working girl, don't know. Keep a eye out.

She had a nice build and didn't look to have any signs of med use. I thought it was Jessica from Upper Marlboro at first. Whoever she was, she was nice.Saw the Orange lady again today. She's a toothless older women with a young woman's walk. She was wearing the same clothes too, that's how I spotted her again. The body still looks nice though. She kinda looks like a longer leaner version of fat Tina.

BoloBellgrande
06-19-18, 15:07
Blonde, 5 feet 7 or 8 thick build. Ass like a DONKEY! She says she's from West VA. You can't miss her if you see her walking. She's dressed in all black silly top and bottom. I talked to her and she was rounding my vehicle to get in. I pulled off because she told me she lives on S Parrish and there's a cop standing on the corner of Gilmore right now chasing some black SW away because they're leaning over in the street.

This PAWG don't have no phone, I asked. If she told me her name I forgot it. LE is out and I was parked in a alley talking with her keeping one eye out looking for ULE.

Good luck. I will say, I've been fooled by what looks nice in clothes before, so remember that. Her as is definitely PHAT TO DEATH ! It just might be all blubber and fall flat when she gets naked. Be safe.

PS she says she lives with her mother and has her own place on S Parrish .

UPDATE : I GOT THE SKINNY ON THE PAWG .LOL
SHOUKD BE HOOKING UP WITH HER VERY SOON !

LE and ULE is HOT right now !Had my runner go to her house but, she wasn't home and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. I'll try again this weekend.

PellyMason
06-19-18, 20:58
Hot Ashley is at Citgo every day now. Does not seem to mind if LE is nearby. She's the hottest girl out there but not risking getting nailed by LE. Sierra usually out late till 11. Excellent date. Nice girl. Blonde little Jessica is outstanding. Small enough to give head and let you play with her ass in the air. BTW there is a very cool food truck now on Haven and Eastern. Tables outside. I highly recommend if you want to feed a date. Some of these girls are in need.

SuperJimmyC
06-19-18, 21:26
Reading your exploits, I have to give you guys a tip of my hat. Eluding LE just to pick someone up, avoiding catching something from a SW, or avoiding getting caught up in some SW's mess and avoiding getting caught in the act must be exciting.

15-20 years ago I explored the DC SW scene for a year or so and it was a trip! I remember the rush I often felt and the close calls I had with LE. I guess head and / or even some pussy at only. 20 -. 40 a pop is a powerful inducement to take on and dodge all those bullets that today I'm too afraid to engage.

I salute ye with most sincere respect!!

SuperJimmy.

CowboysFan
06-19-18, 21:41
Hot body 5' 8" but a little rough looking. Usually wears shorts with ass checks poking out. Either in Citgo lot or on corner at Bethlehem. Seems agreeable enough but I haven't been able to catch her. She seems to get picked up a lot. Anyone experience her?I scooped her at the citgo, she wouldn't budge off 25 for a CBJ. I asked how she survived in these parts of bmore with that. Thick girl but showed wear on her arms and hands. I dropped her back off. Didn't ask about digits.

RustyMuffler
06-20-18, 00:41
Dude, you've got your own runner? Wow! Mad respect to you, BBgrande!

And I meant that as a sincere compliment. You are The Man!

Had my runner go to her house but, she wasn't home and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. I'll try again this weekend.

Phyuck Yiu
06-20-18, 08:17
Hot Ashley is at Citgo every day now. Does not seem to mind if LE is nearby. She's the hottest girl out there but not risking getting nailed by LE. Sierra usually out late till 11. Excellent date. Nice girl. Blonde little Jessica is outstanding. Small enough to give head and let you play with her ass in the air. BTW there is a very cool food truck now on Haven and Eastern. Tables outside. I highly recommend if you want to feed a date. Some of these girls are in need.Hot Ashley, I'm wondering if this is the one I'm thinking of. Tatts and seemed to love the D?

Little Jessica, there are so many Jessica's out there. There was one that had her hands messed up that use to dance at Christina's back in the day?

Phyuck!

Klove48
06-20-18, 09:47
Was out last night and ran into a old friend, Jessica on Ramsey & Payson. I saw her about 3 nights ago but I was busy and could not stop. Jessica is a sweetheart and has been off the streets for a minute because she has / had a boyfriend and she didn't need to hit the track. She told me that she had been walking around for hours and that she hadn't slept in three days because she had nowhere to stay. Evidently there is a huge crack in her relationship now and she was hesitant to speak about it, but I was glad to have caught her before the streets grab her back into its cluches. She has always been very accommodating and she didn't disappoint. I hope she finds her way back home soon, because "it's not fun when the rabbit got the gun". Peace.

PeckuMan
06-20-18, 13:12
Took a trip around the loops today including Dundalk. Not much out there. Finally found Stacy on Washington and went to Tim's. Should have stopped while on the way. She had just taken her medication and was rambling nonstop. Typical rates. Poor performance. She was in a rush to get out of there to meet her friend. I think I will pass next time. Sorry, no pix and no digits.

KayJay1
06-20-18, 13:46
Had my runner go to her house but, she wasn't home and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. I'll try again this weekend.Update on this one asasp. Name and pic would work wonders. Pm me.

PellyMason
06-20-18, 19:18
Tall gorgeous Italian girl with hair past her ass. Bare midriff. Nice ass. Picked her up near Citgo. Was OK with standard donation. She insisted on her spot which was ok. But by the time we settled in I wasn't sure if I wanted to date. Gave her some cash and took her back. Obviously used to getting her own way. Nice but a little pushy. She said that we would definitely get pulled over if LE spotted her in car. Not very reassuring. Probably will not repeat. I sensed potential friction with this one.

PellyMason
06-20-18, 22:21
Tall gorgeous Italian girl with hair past her ass. Bare midriff. Nice ass. Picked her up near Citgo. Was OK with standard donation. She insisted on her spot which was ok. But by the time we settled in I wasn't sure if I wanted to date. Gave her some cash and took her back. Obviously used to getting her own way. Nice but a little pushy. She said that we would definitely get pulled over if LE spotted her in car. Not very reassuring. Probably will not repeat. I sensed potential friction with this one.Third time's a charm.

PellyMason
06-20-18, 22:28
Hot Ashley, I'm wondering if this is the one I'm thinking of. Tatts and seemed to love the D?

Little Jessica, there are so many Jessica's out there. There was one that had her hands messed up that use to dance at Christina's back in the day?

Phyuck!You definitely described Jessica. Not sure about rats. Love the D? I'm feeling obtuse today. Dick?

DCaddyman
06-21-18, 00:10
Took a trip around the loops today including Dundalk. Not much out there. Finally found Stacy on Washington and went to Tim's. Should have stopped while on the way. She had just taken her medication and was rambling nonstop. Typical rates. Poor performance. She was in a rush to get out of there to meet her friend. I think I will pass next time. Sorry, no pix and no digits.Hello, can you describe this SW. I'll like to know if it's an old friend.

DCaddyman
06-21-18, 01:09
Took a trip around the loops today including Dundalk. Not much out there. Finally found Stacy on Washington and went to Tim's. Should have stopped while on the way. She had just taken her medication and was rambling nonstop. Typical rates. Poor performance. She was in a rush to get out of there to meet her friend. I think I will pass next time. Sorry, no pix and no digits.Hello, can you describe her?

Phyuck Yiu
06-21-18, 07:49
You definitely described Jessica. Not sure about rats. Love the D? I'm feeling obtuse today. Dick?Yass! And do you know if Jess has any digits?

Dog Pound 99
06-21-18, 13:48
Here on Paradise Trail in Orlando, Prices are 10 to 20 for head, and 20 to 30 for everything. I have said this a million times in the city of Orlando where I live. "Their is ZERO difference between a 30 fuck and a 60 FUCK!! The pussy is still the same. It is NOT better simply because you pay more. I'll be in Baltimore next weekend. Can't wait!

C5.First off, a shout-out from Balmer, the city of brotherly love - -.

Jeez, I hope my geographical moniker are accurate? Oh well, no matter, I think you's all git my drift without me being too obtuse, right, right?

Anyway, us, here at the city of aplenty always have room for one more. And we eternally welcomes a peaceable out of-towner into the bosom of our tenderness as long as one reciprocates by contributing meaningfully to our local thread. So, enjoy your stay in the city of sin, this side of the Mississippi, that is. And don't forget to contribute aptly to the local economy, ya 'hear?

That said, the Dog man would like to take the lead, and a gift (Nay-key of Conklin) to warm your loins.

Now to Nay-Key;.

Just in case my photo of this piece of womanly flesh with ample girth won't upload, Nay-Key is what I'd considered an unabashed and unpretentious BBW AA female.

Unlike so many of the mange WSW that's becoming way too prevalent in Balmer, Nay-Key is an absolute breath of fresh air. Her bold Africana features are blunt and proud. Her deep, shimmering ebony complexion is a most decadent shade of dark chocolate, rivaling any Zulu queen of yore with all the hidden mysteries of a moonless night.

Nay-Key frequents the Golden Arches establishment by the foot of Conklin.

Now, go on fellers, go and git some before C5 from down south decides to keep this bold, delicious Nubian Queen all to his lonesome.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Hugh Jardon
06-21-18, 15:34
There was a bevy of swers out in Brooklyn this morning. Most were kind of hideous, of course, but I was able to find Jennifer, a chubby blond 29 yo. White, good skin, no smells. She was pleasant to talk to, and we went to an outdoor location. We stripped down and went for a walk. After I bit, I set the towel down, she sat on it and I straddled her head. She looks good with my cock in her mouth looking up at me. I stood her up and bent her over. She takes the cock well from behind, going back and forth on it with no urging from me. I grabbed her hips and plowed her deep for a great finish. I'd recommend if you don't mind some beef.

An hour or so later, I went looking again. This time, the pickings were a bit slimmer and I settled for Veronica. She didn't look bad from afar, but once she was in my car, she didn't looks so good. My dick was hard, so full speed ahead. She's a white swer, 29, okay body (with her clothes on), very bad teeth. We went to the same spot. Her service wasn't as good, cleanliness wasn't as good, either. I wouldn't recommend.

Klove48
06-21-18, 21:10
I was going through the w / w the other night and a seemly young BSW was standing on Payson and Wilkens, who was waving and calling me to stop for her. She was tall dark skinned and fairly attractive wearing braids. My curiosity almost got me to stop, but she looked soooo young. Any info would be appreciated. Peace.

VansVille2010
06-22-18, 00:12
Anyone know about the Spanish girl with an ass on Conkling, long flowing hair? Looks too good to be true, a little masculine in the face, hmmm, and looks mean.

I was in Brooklyn the other night, wasn't really anything that looked good out. I did talk to one, Sarah, about 21 who was looking pretty rough. She recognized me and I realized she was a girl. I saw twice about 6 months ago. Back then she was an 8, now down to a 4, whatever she is taking is eating her up (face and body). I was kind of grossed out how far she had fallen so fast that I didn't even recognize her. Back then she was very good almost looked like a non-SW, now she was pretty bad I had no interest in seeing her.

Dundalk has been ok, tall Ashley and the shorter Ashley both look good, the shorter one much better attitude.

NiceGuy1957
06-22-18, 01:03
Brandy needs some company PM me if you want some good head.

Chris5
06-22-18, 08:20
First off, a shout-out from Balmer, the city of brotherly love - -.

Jeez, I hope my geographical moniker are accurate? Oh well, no matter, I think you's all git my drift without me being too obtuse, right, right?

Anyway, us, here at the city of aplenty always have room for one more. And we eternally welcomes a peaceable out of-towner into the bosom of our tenderness as long as one reciprocates by contributing meaningfully to our local thread. So, enjoy your stay in the city of sin, this side of the Mississippi, that is. And don't forget to contribute aptly to the local economy, ya 'hear?

That said, the Dog man would like to take the lead, and a gift (Nay-key of Conklin) to warm your loins.

Now to Nay-Key;.

Just in case my photo of this piece of womanly flesh with ample girth won't upload, Nay-Key is what I'd considered an unabashed and unpretentious BBW AA female.

Unlike so many of the mange WSW that's becoming way too prevalent in Balmer, Nay-Key is an absolute breath of fresh air. Her bold Africana features are blunt and proud. Her deep, shimmering ebony complexion is a most decadent shade of dark chocolate, rivaling any Zulu queen of yore with all the hidden mysteries of a moonless night.

Nay-Key frequents the Golden Arches establishment by the foot of Conklin.

Now, go on fellers, go and git some before C5 from down south decides to keep this bold, delicious Nubian Queen all to his lonesome.

Aiight, Dog, out.Much appreciated dude. I will be arriving for a short visit in your city soon. If you are ever in my city of Orlando Florida, I got ya.

C5.

PellyMason
06-22-18, 12:34
Brandy needs some company PM me if you want some good head.She can't be too needy. No show and radio silence after confirmed meeting. Thanks anyway for her digits.

PeckuMan
06-22-18, 16:35
Hello, can you describe this SW. I'll like to know if it's an old friend.Short, thin, dark hair, deflated boobs and a chronic nail biter.

Happy One
06-22-18, 20:00
She can't be too needy. No show and radio silence after confirmed meeting. Thanks anyway for her digits.After she gave me her number and said call her, I have tried texting and calling several times with no response. Guess she is not that needy after all.

Loomy
06-22-18, 22:38
After she gave me her number and said call her, I have tried texting and calling several times with no response. Guess she is not that needy after all.Isn't this the SWs M. O. , They give you number that they never pick up, or reply to text messages. You see them on the street and ask about their phone, they say, oh my phone is on the charger now or it gets disconnected soon afterwards.

NiceGuy1957
06-22-18, 23:27
After she gave me her number and said call her, I have tried texting and calling several times with no response. Guess she is not that needy after all.She has some family issues to deal with today. So she not available that is the reason for her Absence.

Moraxus
06-23-18, 01:12
Hi everyone, new monger here. Been lurking this thread for a week. I've went dreaming through wilkens and washington, east patapsco ave through Brooklyn, fairhaven, garrison blvd. It seemed easiest to find girls on and around wilkens at anytime followed by fairhaven during the evening. I never really saw anything driving down washington. I've met with a few different girls since starting this hobby. Most recent was one I saw on payson and wilhelm st, was driving by and saw hear wave at me so picked her up (she was a WSW with dirty blonde hair, she told me her name but I forgot), we decided to go to a house to enjoy each others company of which there was a. 10 entry donation. Also saw giselle a few days ago walking on wilkens, picked her up and got her digits as well.

Moraxus
06-23-18, 01:15
Was out last night and ran into a old friend, Jessica on Ramsey & Payson. I saw her about 3 nights ago but I was busy and could not stop. Jessica is a sweetheart and has been off the streets for a minute because she has / had a boyfriend and she didn't need to hit the track. She told me that she had been walking around for hours and that she hadn't slept in three days because she had nowhere to stay. Evidently there is a huge crack in her relationship now and she was hesitant to speak about it, but I was glad to have caught her before the streets grab her back into its cluches. She has always been very accommodating and she didn't disappoint. I hope she finds her way back home soon, because "it's not fun when the rabbit got the gun". Peace.Is the girl wearing the purple hoodie in this video the girl you're talking about? I met with her a couple days ago she told me the same thing, that she hadn't slept for 3 days, she's kind of tall. You won't see her face clearly in the video but you'll be able to hear her voice.

DCaddyman
06-23-18, 01:17
Short, thin, dark hair, deflated boobs and a chronic nail biter.Anyone knows the deal on a WSW on Wilkens, with long black hair and is always dressed up.

Alasqano
06-23-18, 04:54
How do why'all handle people who refuse to get out the car?

I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.

PellyMason
06-23-18, 06:44
She has some family issues to deal with today. So she not available that is the reason for her Absence.I'm not so sure. She was adept enough to text back and forth, assign a time and meeting spot, and claim to be "omw". No shows were typical of her before her vacation. Not much has changed IMO.

PellyMason
06-23-18, 07:29

I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.This has been a real concern for many of us. I used a fire extinguisher once. On other occasions I just leaned on the horn and assured them the police would arrive soon. I'm the end I think the best way to avoid drama and injury is to simply throw a bill out the window and lock doors. Who was your problem? Where?

NiceGuy1957
06-23-18, 07:58
I'm not so sure. She was adept enough to text back and forth, assign a time and meeting spot, and claim to be "omw". No shows were typical of her before her vacation. Not much has changed IMO.I am sorry Brandy did not answer your call and text yesterday. But I was there with there and her family and there was a lot of stuff going on with a family member who is dying.

Phyuck Yiu
06-23-18, 08:22

I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.When someone refuses to leave the vehicle? How I have handled this in the past. I pulled into a public place, like a 7 Eleven or Royal Farms Gas Station and simply hit the panic button on my cars remote for the cars alarm. Walk into the store and let it scream for a few. Trust they will get out! If not, claim they broke into your car while you was inside the store. Who the police going to believe, you a citizen or a geeking crack fiend.

Phyuck!

DCaddyman
06-23-18, 08:43

I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.Try to keep them calm, make sure you're in a place that's quiet. Most of the time they just want 5 or 10. Give it and go If possible, don't let it fuck up your day. Keep it moving and post her bs on here.

PellyMason
06-23-18, 09:02
I am sorry Brandy did not answer your call and text yesterday. But I was there with there and her family and there was a lot of stuff going on with a family member who is dying.I'm sorry to hear that anyone faces what you have described. Then not answering a text or just texting "cancelling", "raincheck" or "I've decided that I hate your guys" are all preferable to time and gas waisted. It seemed defensible for me to alert others to the problem before they wasted time and effort, as well. I don't fully understand why some feel the need to anoint themselves apologists for lousy contacts. Note please: I'm not the only one with a negative report.

MrFetish01
06-23-18, 09:19
Anyone know about the Spanish girl with an ass on Conkling, long flowing hair? Looks too good to be true, a little masculine in the face, hmmm, and looks mean.

I was in Brooklyn the other night, wasn't really anything that looked good out. I did talk to one, Sarah, about 21 who was looking pretty rough. She recognized me and I realized she was a girl. I saw twice about 6 months ago. Back then she was an 8, now down to a 4, whatever she is taking is eating her up (face and body). I was kind of grossed out how far she had fallen so fast that I didn't even recognize her. Back then she was very good almost looked like a non-SW, now she was pretty bad I had no interest in seeing her.

Dundalk has been ok, tall Ashley and the shorter Ashley both look good, the shorter one much better attitude.Is this Sarah short with reddish hair? If so, I did see her around the same time and your correct, she looked pretty good. Nice little body and a two finger tight kitty. Took her to a notel and busted twice. Was working on a third but ran out of time. Sorry to hear this news but had a feeling that this would happen to her. Just saying.

NiceGuy1957
06-23-18, 12:44
I'm not so sure. She was adept enough to text back and forth, assign a time and meeting spot, and claim to be "omw". No shows were typical of her before her vacation. Not much has changed IMO.You are correct Pelly she and others have done it to me a few times. Always have a back up plan LOL. NG out.

IceBro
06-23-18, 13:11
Saw Jane for the first time today off Pulaski. Super sweet and bubbly. Standard damage for microphone only. Mic skills were great. Defintely do pick her up if you see her.

Think with your brain.

IB.

Ebdawgg
06-23-18, 13:41

I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.It's hard to pay for no play but the easiest way is to give some money, maybe half of what you would for the deed you wanted, and just say you are taking her back. You really don't want to get in a scuffle. Some of these ladies carry knives or other sharp objects, sometimes they have a boyfriend nearby or sometimes they will just make more trouble that it is worth to deal with them.

The other tactic you might try is to be extra nice and offer to buy her cigs or a soda at the closest store. Tell her you are sorry for any misunderstanding and give her enough for soda or cigs with some change left over. Take her to the store, promise to wait for her and when she goes in, high tail it out of there.

Another version of this is to take her far away and find a reason to get her out of the car and then leave as soon as you can. Or just be out there and threaten to do that but it is easier to just do it than make a threat that you can't or don't follow through with or screw up while doing it.

Just try to avoid a confrontation. They can go south much quicker than you realize and cause a lot more trouble that it is worth. Your life and staying away from LE contact is worth much more than any money you might give up.

Good luck and let us know how things go.

MrDisDat
06-23-18, 16:29
Hi everyone, new monger here. Been lurking this thread for a week. I've went dreaming through wilkens and washington, east patapsco ave through Brooklyn, fairhaven, garrison blvd. It seemed easiest to find girls on and around wilkens at anytime followed by fairhaven during the evening. I never really saw anything driving down washington. I've met with a few different girls since starting this hobby. Most recent was one I saw on payson and wilhelm st, was driving by and saw hear wave at me so picked her up (she was a WSW with dirty blonde hair, she told me her name but I forgot), we decided to go to a house to enjoy each others company of which there was a. 10 entry donation. Also saw giselle a few days ago walking on wilkens, picked her up and got her digits as well.Well, for a new monger, you are doing good. Always make sure to watch your six. Happy hunting and stay safe. If don't feels good, keep it moving! As the older mongers says, don't make abrupt stops or you-turn and try to limit attention to yourself.

Sol Invictus
06-23-18, 17:22
Scooped up Monica.

Hit hard with the up sell but I stood my ground. Very lackluster performance. Complaint of a bruise on her butt. Can't even make Jr happy.

Will not repeat. Complete waste of money.

Qaztaz
06-23-18, 19:25
Was just strolling through the w / w loop saw a few WSW dressed up but didn't pick anyone up a lot of LEO out be careful and I saw one unmarked with what I believe is a plate reader.

Klove48
06-23-18, 20:36
Is the girl wearing the purple hoodie in this video the girl you're talking about? I met with her a couple days ago she told me the same thing, that she hadn't slept for 3 days, she's kind of tall. You won't see her face clearly in the video but you'll be able to hear her voice.You forgot to post the video.

Checkumout
06-23-18, 20:41
Saw Jane for the first time today off Pulaski. Super sweet and bubbly. Standard damage for microphone only. Mic skills were great. Defintely do pick her up if you see her.

Think with your brain.

IB.What does this jane look like.

JimmyJams
06-24-18, 00:53
Was dreaming late Friday afternoon, work days end. Saw a few things but nothing sparked my interest. I keep dreaming that the Cristiana girl that got me for a dub is out there a lot, wonder why no one wants to pick her thieving ass up? Anyway was dreaming that summer was strolling down pontiac in a hoody. I almost didn't recognize her but the glasses and the little bit thicker than usual body confirmed it was worth investigation. She hopped in and has a nice smile and was in a decent mood. She goes into her hard sell about not dating SW prices and she's worth more. I already heard it and decided I'd TOFTT to confirm it either way. We head to a secluded enough spot for still daylight and she started her french lessons. Started off average but then got pretty damn good. I opted for the greek finish, so I got behind strapped up lubed up and THAT was worth it! If she doesn't enjoy it some she's a great actress either way it worked for me. Her butt is juicy and that backdoor is nice and snug. Everything clean and nice looking, I was tempted to tongue punch that star it was so inviting looking. So it's worth the almost backpage fare that she request for french and greek. I have the digits and the green light. But look, I'm not feeling like sharing with filers only dialers and sorry, SM only or those that have shared with me.

Couldn't quite wake up fast enough and saw a redhead trixie on the little side street by the seven E. She calls herself Rosa and she is not a supper skinny. Really nice thick red hair and she is pretty. She also is street worn. We went to a little spot and she started right away on some amazing french lessons I mean I was saying Oui, Oui Oui, in no time. She is a DTQ! Plenty of DT and FF and is a TROOPER. I mean after already burning gas on a recent trip, I was not quick and she was steady for like 10 min straight with very little pause. Her french is WAY better than summer! Rosa has no digits and says she frequents FH but that was my first time seeing her anywhere. She has long, thick, kind of curly, deep, red hair. She's not a spinner. She'd be pretty hard to miss if you see her.

So while summer was fun and I guess worth it because her skin is totally clear and her boobs are pretty nice (didn't want nipples played with) and the greek was very good, but you get a Rosa who is a certified HD and said anal is also on the menu, I question paying BP fare for a car date. I'd like to see summer in a room for 30 minutes or better, msog. And it would be well worth it then, other than that, I think I'll roll the dice with these bmo careful sws because so many of them are DTQs and for jax. That's all Rosa wanted and that's all I gave her. As always YMMV!

Keep Your Head On A Swivel.

PellyMason
06-24-18, 00:53
Storm is a short brunnete with big flowing bouncing hair. Cute face and cute ass. Was going to partake but witnessed her in a violent argument with man who turned out being her BF. Cops detained him in patrol car while she went ballistic with them. This didn't whet my appetite for an aptly named Storm. Anyone partake?

JimmyJams
06-24-18, 01:15
Dreaming in the late morning early afternoon. Fishing that's been good to me was kind of dead nothing I'd reel in. Headed over to WW area and the neighborhood was just jumping. Pulaski blocked off for some kind of in the street event. Friday evening when I dreamed of being around that area, there was an event at that church on the circle. LEO all over the place and saw some walking around in pairs on foot. LEO around today too, I guess due to the event? I see this cute blond on WW & Payson, I went around and pulled over and she practically ran to get in. She is about a 7-8 on SW scale. Cute, spinner but not bony. She says her name is "Britney". Stays in Westminister but comes to the hood to party and play. Originally from North Cakalacky and had that sweet southern personality too. I ask her what's the deal and expressed what I might be interested in and she said something real reasonable so we headed to a spot. Little girl can SING! I mean she was as good as Rosa except I was feeling a little bit of teeth on the deepest dives, not painful though. I mean she was going to make me fluent in french without delay, slow DT, and FF, another DTQ. After about 5 solid minutes of that I just wanted to stand behind and she has small cute butt and its not bony. Clean and super tight, she had to jump and holler a little when it was getting hit a little hard. I had almost as much fun with her as I did summer for less than half the fare. Damage was a jax and a ham. She asked if I had any loose ones and I din't or I would have given them to her, she was worthy of a little tip. I have the digits and her phone is working as I saw it ring when I dialed it to lock it in. SM and contributors only.

KYHOAS.

Moraxus
06-24-18, 03:49
Is the girl wearing the purple hoodie in this video the girl you're talking about? I met with her a couple days ago she told me the same thing, that she hadn't slept for 3 days, she's kind of tall. You won't see her face clearly in the video but you'll be able to hear her voice.

You forgot to post the video.Whoops. Yeah here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObuKir-rh9A&t=63s.

TheRabbit
06-24-18, 09:04
Whoops. Yeah here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObuKir-rh9A&t=63s.Aww I feel sad for her. Still want to Facefuck her and have her suck my balls though. .

Also how hard is it to find a SW with a Brickhouse Booty?

Noobalicious
06-24-18, 11:01
Anyone seen Rachel from Brooklyn Park? Petite blond with glasses who is own downward spiral? I haven't been able to reach her in a few weeks.She is out on Fairhaven plenty. Setting up something by phone is probably pointless though. She had 3 phones the time I got together with her, and maybe all of them needed wi-fi to get her text app to work (she might have one phone with actual service).

Regardless, this girl is a huge waste of time. Don't *ever* take her back by her house on Pascal, or you might be sitting all night. The one time we got together, that was what screwed the whole deal for me.

She's been hitting my phone weekly for a month now, so she can get ahold of you if she wants to. I tried to set something up with her today, but she wasted about an hour of my time, then appeared, then needed to go to her house "to change her shoes". 20 minutes later, I rolled with her texting to ask where I was. "Gone. " At least I wasn't dumb enough to front her any money. Rachel's cute, but a huge waste of time. I'll only ever pick her up if I see her on the street and we handle what I came for first.

Just seem Rachael off Fairhaven at 1 pm give her a ride to her house told her everyone was saying she is cute and looking for her. She give me her number and told me not to share. I said to her you must have Fairhaven on locked then she said everyone is so cheap. I put on the condom each time she takes it off telling me she does not look at me like a date. I'm like I just paid you right and put the condom back on. Non rush 2-3 pops most of the time.She told me the same thing first time I met her. Don't believe it!

Noobalicious
06-24-18, 11:06
Been hanging with Tiffani from Brooklyn for a while, as I like super-skinny girls. She's about 5'1" and 85 pounds at best. We had a good run but she's starting to get greedy.

Anyone know some decent thin chicks (non-thief, no time-waster)? If you've picked up Tiffani, you know what I'm looking for. Though I suppose I'll hear "check out W / W and look for CLS / Klove's Jessica).

Thanks!

Klove48
06-24-18, 11:14
Whoops. Yeah here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObuKir-rh9A&t=63s.Yeap. That's her. Very nice girl.

Rick07
06-24-18, 13:49
She is out on Fairhaven plenty. Setting up something by phone is probably pointless though. She had 3 phones the time I got together with her, and maybe all of them needed wi-fi to get her text app to work (she might have one phone with actual service).

Regardless, this girl is a huge waste of time. Don't *ever* take her back by her house on Pascal, or you might be sitting all night. The one time we got together, that was what screwed the whole deal for me.

She's been hitting my phone weekly for a month now, so she can get ahold of you if she wants to. I tried to set something up with her today, but she wasted about an hour of my time, then appeared, then needed to go to her house "to change her shoes". 20 minutes later, I rolled with her texting to ask where I was. "Gone. " At least I wasn't dumb enough to front her any money. Rachel's cute, but a huge waste of time. I'll only ever pick her up if I see her on the street and we handle what I came for first.

She told me the same thing first time I met her. Don't believe it!I do not believe a word she speaks non of them the only girl I really been looking for out there is Taylor. I love when you guys was boycotting her that kitten was super tight I was banging her 3-4 times a.

Day now I cannot find her foe shit. So, I'm on SA spending $300-$500 a session with so much money I'm saving because 85% of the street girls need to cashout LOL. SW use to be fun and not that ugly so whatever they are putting in those meds OMG.

JimmyJams
06-24-18, 14:22
She is out on Fairhaven plenty. Setting up something by phone is probably pointless though. She had 3 phones the time I got together with her, and maybe all of them needed wi-fi to get her text app to work (she might have one phone with actual service).

She told me the same thing first time I met her. Don't believe it!I concur. Not worth time or coin. YMMV.

Cls9637
06-24-18, 18:19
When someone refuses to leave the vehicle? How I have handled this in the past. I pulled into a public place, like a 7 Eleven or Royal Farms Gas Station and simply hit the panic button on my cars remote for the cars alarm. Walk into the store and let it scream for a few. Trust they will get out! If not, claim they broke into your car while you was inside the store. Who the police going to believe, you a citizen or a geeking crack fiend.

Phyuck!You need to be careful dealing with the police in a situation like this, because they can be very unpredictable. They could well simply put both of you under arrest since it's a "he said / she said" situation and they no doubt know her as a prostitute. Better to throw a few bucks out the window for them and haul ass when they get out to grab it. I've had to do this a few times. Once with Rip-off Erica. Speaking of her, here are a few pictures of her just to remind everyone to stay away.

JimmyJams
06-24-18, 18:29
You need to be careful dealing with the police in a situation like this, because they can be very unpredictable. They could well simply put both of you under arrest since it's a "he said / she said" situation and they no doubt know her as a prostitute. Better to throw a few bucks out the window for them and haul ass when they get out to grab it. I've had to do this a few times. Once with Rip-off Erica. Speaking of her, here are a few pictures of her just to remind everyone to stay away.Too bad she's a thief. She's quite doable, bet when she was pregnant it was really good. Ill avoid just based on report of rip off. Thanks.

LibidoLuvr
06-24-18, 19:21
I was cruising thru the way (w / w). And as I approached ramsey and pulaski. I see this tall slim SW in a blk dress. So I slowed up turned out to be one of ATF. Jessica I pulled over she hopped in. Told me she have been back about a week or two. We went to my spot. And man. She still have skills. A good no rush session. If you see her treat her right and she will do the same to you.

FapAway5592
06-24-18, 19:28
Harford Rd has come back to life!!

Over the past few weeks I have seen and met a few nice SWs.

A skinny little spinner named Christine, a sweet little brunette named Samantha, and an older woman named Mary.

Yesterday afternoon there were at least 5 SWs by the bus stop across from the gas station.

One BBW who I have been trying to get with, unfortunately I wasn't able to partake at the time I saw her.

As I was getting gas, I noticed Bella of Backpage and charm city clips fame, in the car nexted to me.

We made eye contact a few times, but didn't want to converse any further since she was with a man and I didn't want to start any drama.What time? Harford has been dead.

SteveStone123
06-24-18, 22:06
You need to be careful dealing with the police in a situation like this, because they can be very unpredictable. They could well simply put both of you under arrest since it's a "he said / she said" situation and they no doubt know her as a prostitute. Better to throw a few bucks out the window for them and haul ass when they get out to grab it. I've had to do this a few times. Once with Rip-off Erica. Speaking of her, here are a few pictures of her just to remind everyone to stay away.Thank you for reminding us again about Rip off Erica!

PellyMason
06-25-18, 08:47
Cruised CB / B late afternoon and found Anna on Jeffries. Blonde with blonder pony tail. Not thick but not a spinner either. Gorgeous face. Says she's German and Indian. BBBJ was pretty good but the nicest thing about date was her personality. No phone of course but would definitely repeat. On east side I saw little Jessica walking near Citgo on Dundalk. Excellent head and another sweetie. Much to my shock however I got a glimpse of her forearms: they looked like ground near with open sores, deep gouges and embedded bandages. I offered to get her to hospital but she declined. I hope she gets medical attention soon.

Loyola
06-25-18, 09:20
Any information or sightings?

Baltimoronic
06-25-18, 10:36
River, as I will call her, was wearing nothing up top but a bra when I pulled into the Htown gas station, so I thought ok, if you're just going to be there high and in a bra, I'm going to pick you up. River is a cute little blonde. I opted for BJ only for standard. If you want FS, please cover up. Not sure if I'd repeat, but maybe. She was hot enough. A little bit of a rusher and this hurts there and there's a boil over there. She needed to get somewhere soon if you know what I mean. Easily the cutest thing I've picked up on the Conk in a long time though. I rode through W / W and there was nothing but filthy trash out there IMO. Could use some digits of a couple of low maintenance ones. This one, of course, has no digits.

Insisted on taking the mask with her, so look for a topless fox.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/rolling-like-a-river-head-from-a-buzzed-hotty-36236521

Bobs Big Boy
06-25-18, 13:06
Sarah hangs out at the busy intersection of Wilkens & Caton. She's got a cardboard sign and spare changes drivers stopped at the light. Her bf is usually at another side of the intersection.

She's cute, longish brownish hair with some washed out blue green streaks. If you ask nicely you might get to spend some time with her. She's 19, from MG county. She's gives great slow head and has sweet tiny tits. She's banged up a bit but not nearly so bad as most. No phone of course, she's crashes in a nearby abando.

Baltimoronic
06-25-18, 14:10
I got a first hand account of a bust on Conkling last Saturday night where at least 8 women got locked up within an hour. My source said they used not one but two sting cars and johns. And SMDH, once they all got rustled into central booking, the police only wanted to know if they could tip 'them off on any illegal gun dealers, homicides or kingpins.

PellyMason
06-25-18, 15:35
I got a first hand account of a bust on Conkling last Saturday night where at least 8 women got locked up within an hour. My source said they used not one but two sting cars and johns. And SMDH, once they all got rustled into central booking, the police only wanted to know if they could tip 'them off on any illegal gun dealers, homicides or kingpins.One of the BSW was raped and murdered few days ago. Throat slashed. I'm sorry that I cannot remember her name. Little something? I don't think I met her but she was well liked. People were stunned at her horrible fate. Maybe that's why.

Jack Knauf
06-25-18, 15:53
Anyone able to report on the BSW with atomic body standing on Fulton and Wilkins. I'm sure she has a handler who watches over her from pickup truck. But that's about it. She's been in the same dark clothes for a couple of weeks.I think I saw her on the circle just after lunch time today, wearing all black clothes.

HeywudJablome
06-25-18, 16:07
Since it's a beautiful day, I decided to see who is out and I was not disappointed. Around 330 pm, I stumbled upon Summer, who was looking nice in a little sundress, walking along 5th. I circled the block and caught up to her at 4th and Jeffrey. She jumped in and off we went. I only opted for a BJ since she wanted to stay close to her car. Said she was scared the other girls would break into it and I'm a large man, doing things in vehicles is kind of tough. I got the "I'm not cheap" talk as well as a story about her job. Anyway, we did the do and I dropped her back off. I'll be on the look out for her again next time to wear out that brown balloon knot.

Loomy
06-25-18, 22:44
Road through the circle today, Baltimore's finest had two young girls that look like their usually on BP surrounded on Ramsey. It like 2 UC cars one black and other white and like 4 officers guarding them. So I stopped patrolling after that and txt an old faithful and she came through. They were not talking to them, they were just surrounding them or detaining them rather.

Loomy
06-25-18, 22:45
Road through the circle today, Baltimore's finest had two young girls that look like their usually on BP surrounded on Ramsey. It like 2 UC cars one black and other white and like 4 officers guarding them. They were not talking to them, they were just surrounding them or detaining them rather. So I stopped patrolling after that and txt an old faithful and she came through.

Honey Butter
06-25-18, 23:49
I never learn.

Picked up a tallish, super skinny blonde WSW on Pulaski & Ashton (didn't get her name). Freckles on her cheeks and tattoos on her shoulders and the back of her calves. She looks good. Kind of like a trashy Gwyneth Paltrow. When she got in she was charming and talkative. Showed me her pierced nipples. She talked about preparing for anal with a butt plug, etc. I was giddy AF.

We decided on half / half at Tim's. I pulled out some cash at the Bank of America on Washington. She asked for the donation upfront and against my better judgement, I gave it to her. I know I know I know. She seemed cool plus I have the unfortunate character flaw of trusting strangers. As you'd expect, we get to the light and she looks at me and smiles and says "sorry sweetheart" and jumps out of the car into traffic. As she's running off with my money she continues yelling "sorry". Bizarre. Just take the money and run shit head. I was of course screaming expletives.

After calming down I decided to hunt her down to get a good photo to share. Ended up seeing her twice within the hour in different areas donning different clothes and added a pair of glasses. Due to traffic I was unable to get a good photo.

Sucker.

AOmega0
06-26-18, 00:55
Was dreaming late Friday afternoon, work days end. Saw a few things but nothing sparked my interest. I keep dreaming that the Cristiana girl that got me for a dub is out there a lot, wonder why no one wants to pick her thieving ass up? Anyway was dreaming that summer was strolling down pontiac in a hoody. I almost didn't recognize her but the glasses and the little bit thicker than usual body confirmed it was worth investigation. She hopped in and has a nice smile and was in a decent mood. She goes into her hard sell about not dating SW prices and she's worth more. I already heard it and decided I'd TOFTT to confirm it either way. We head to a secluded enough spot for still daylight and she started her french lessons. Started off average but then got pretty damn good. I opted for the greek finish, so I got behind strapped up lubed up and THAT was worth it! If she doesn't enjoy it some she's a great actress either way it worked for me. Her butt is juicy and that backdoor is nice and snug. Everything clean and nice looking, I was tempted to tongue punch that star it was so inviting looking. So it's worth the almost backpage fare that she request for french and greek. I have the digits and the green light. But look, I'm not feeling like sharing with filers only dialers and sorry, SM only or those that have shared with me.

Couldn't quite wake up fast enough and saw a redhead trixie on the little side street by the seven E. She calls herself Rosa and she is not a supper skinny. Really nice thick red hair and she is pretty. She also is street worn. We went to a little spot and she started right away on some amazing french lessons I mean I was saying Oui, Oui Oui, in no time. She is a DTQ! Plenty of DT and FF and is a TROOPER. I mean after already burning gas on a recent trip, I was not quick and she was steady for like 10 min straight with very little pause. Her french is WAY better than summer! Rosa has no digits and says she frequents FH but that was my first time seeing her anywhere. She has long, thick, kind of curly, deep, red hair. She's not a spinner. She'd be pretty hard to miss if you see her.

So while summer was fun and I guess worth it because her skin is totally clear and her boobs are pretty nice (didn't want nipples played with) and the greek was very good, but you get a Rosa who is a certified HD and said anal is also on the menu, I question paying BP fare for a car date. I'd like to see summer in a room for 30 minutes or better, msog. And it would be well worth it then, other than that, I think I'll roll the dice with these bmo careful sws because so many of them are DTQs and for jax. That's all Rosa wanted and that's all I gave her. As always YMMV!

Keep Your Head On A Swivel.If it's the Rosa who wears glasses, she is a really nice girl. She is also a lesbian in a relationship (or at the very least bi) responsible for a kid.

JimmyJams
06-26-18, 01:16
If it's the Rosa who wears glasses, she is a really nice girl. She is also a lesbian in a relationship (or at the very least bi) responsible for a kid.Wasn't wearing glasses when I saw her but I think that's her. Now with what you've told me, she's a DTLQ, in my experience, that is special. I hope I can catch get again.

NiceGuy1957
06-26-18, 04:10
Since it's a beautiful day, I decided to see who is out and I was not disappointed. Around 330 pm, I stumbled upon Summer, who was looking nice in a little sundress, walking along 5th. I circled the block and caught up to her at 4th and Jeffrey. She jumped in and off we went. I only opted for a BJ since she wanted to stay close to her car. Said she was scared the other girls would break into it and I'm a large man, doing things in vehicles is kind of tough. I got the "I'm not cheap" talk as well as a story about her job. Anyway, we did the do and I dropped her back off. I'll be on the look out for her again next time to wear out that brown balloon knot.I have been seeing her for years when she lived in Maryland and now lives in Virginia. Summer is worth it I saw her last week and she is the one of the only ones that offer anal and does it if you are not too big. Last week I opted for a blowjob for a change and I was very happy with it. Niceguy.

Moraxus
06-26-18, 07:23
I never learn.

Picked up a tallish, super skinny blonde WSW on Pulaski & Ashton (didn't get her name). Freckles on her cheeks and tattoos on her shoulders and the back of her calves. She looks good. Kind of like a trashy Gwyneth Paltrow. When she got in she was charming and talkative. Showed me her pierced nipples. She talked about preparing for anal with a butt plug, etc. I was giddy AF.

We decided on half / half at Tim's. I pulled out some cash at the Bank of America on Washington. She asked for the donation upfront and against my better judgement, I gave it to her. I know I know I know. She seemed cool plus I have the unfortunate character flaw of trusting strangers. As you'd expect, we get to the light and she looks at me and smiles and says "sorry sweetheart" and jumps out of the car into traffic. As she's running off with my money she continues yelling "sorry". Bizarre. Just take the money and run shit head. I was of course screaming expletives.

After calming down I decided to hunt her down to get a good photo to share. Ended up seeing her twice within the hour in different areas donning different clothes and added a pair of glasses. Due to traffic I was unable to get a good photo.

Sucker.So question to experienced mongers, at what point do we give up the 'donation'? Right before the action starts or afterwards?

Kings
06-26-18, 11:45
Afterwards is preffered. I usually place it in plain sight once she is butt ass naked. Once the money has exchanged hands they already have the means to go get high and no incentive to satisfy you.

So question to experienced mongers, at what point do we give up the 'donation'? Right before the action starts or afterwards?.

Happy One
06-26-18, 12:59
So question to experienced mongers, at what point do we give up the 'donation'? Right before the action starts or afterwards?I don't giver her the money until after we are done period. I will show it to her that ways she has to perform at a higher level to get paid. If she already has the money she can do as she pleases so to speake.

LustyB
06-26-18, 13:04
I don't giver her the money until after we are done period. I will show it to her that ways she has to perform at a higher level to get paid. If she already has the money she can do as she pleases so to speake.This is what I do. If they want it up front I'll throw them out. I'll show it to them but I'm going to cum before they get paid.

Crofton33
06-26-18, 17:14
I think I saw her on the circle just after lunch time today, wearing all black clothes.You do know she is a he with bolt ons?

Muff Scout
06-26-18, 17:16
I never learn.

I believe she goes by the name Clare. Or at least that is the alias she gave me.

Your description was spot on. Gwyneth Paltrow look alike and the stocking tats on her legs.

I guess I got lucky because she didn't rip me off. But then again, I didn't give her any money until we were at the motel. And then only half when she got naked.

It's happened to all of us. Lesson learned.

Stay safe.

Muff.

Crofton33
06-26-18, 17:53
I believe she goes by the name Clare. Or at least that is the alias she gave me.

Your description was spot on. Gwyneth Paltrow look alike and the stocking tats on her legs.

I guess I got lucky because she didn't rip me off. But then again, I didn't give her any money until we were at the motel. And then only half when she got naked.

It's happened to all of us. Lesson learned.

Stay safe.

Muff.That's Mary Clare. Aka Sparkles. She used to be a lot of fun, but started to flake out and acting weird. Never had issues with money, I even western union her money one time and she did show when agreed upon a couple of days later. But something changed with her and I got word she had started ripping people off. I cut my ties before it happened to me. Careful she has a warrant out O. C. For stealing the tip jar from an ice cream shop. News out there aired the video of her and the shop put it up on facebook. Didn't take long before she was identified.

Phyuck Yiu
06-26-18, 18:11
Has anyone been with Sarah? BSW that usually hangs around Tessa's old place where Destiny stays. FYI on her if anyone knows.

Phyuck!

PellyMason
06-26-18, 18:40
You do know she is a he with bolt ons?Wow. Are you certain of this?

Alasqano
06-26-18, 23:05
Wow. Are you certain of this?It's definitely getting more common. One walked into the 7/11 by the Fayette loop a few weeks back.

BrightLeaf
06-27-18, 00:58
Any one heard of marissa redhead in glen burnie??

NiceGuy1957
06-27-18, 05:54
Well Summer texted me as I was in Brooklyn and wanted me to hook up. So I couldn't reach Brandy my ATF so Summer offered her ass and that is all it took for me LOL. Went to Tim's went to the room go to the bathroom and come out here she is on the buck naked. Started with a little BJ then to the main event with no hesitations she laid flat butt sitting up ready for action. Nice and soft ass, I wish more women with nice asses offer anal sex. Great time and no drama.

Sfrancis118
06-27-18, 06:27
Well Summer texted me as I was in Brooklyn and wanted me to hook up. So I couldn't reach Brandy my ATF so Summer offered her ass and that is all it took for me LOL. Went to Tim's went to the room go to the bathroom and come out here she is on the buck naked. Started with a little BJ then to the main event with no hesitations she laid flat butt sitting up ready for action. Nice and soft ass, I wish more women with nice asses offer anal sex. Great time and no drama.Hello NiceGuy. Great report. Your inbox is full. Would you mind pm me the digits.

TheRabbit
06-27-18, 10:49
I caught this PYT walking at 2 am, in her early 20's. Took her number and asked when we could get up, she rely tomorrow. I knew she was off BP, as she txt me at 5 am to say "What's Up", we text back and forth, finally she states her donation to see me is a buck 50.

They are walking the streets thinking they are going charge inflated BP rates already. They are in for a rude awaking, I told her good luck with those rates.I wonder how some of fomer Backpage now turn Streetwalkers are dealing with the realities of being a SW? (I doubt their prices have remained the same LOL).

Nuit25
06-27-18, 11:27
I was in town last week on Business and found Clare on Sunday evening. She was very sexy looking and talkative, and we drive to a spot and had some half and half. I was working out of Sterling for the next few days and flew out of BWI on Tuesday evening, but I a good time with her that I came back up and dated on both Monday and Tuesday night. She even gave me her digits for when I am back in town in Late July. I think we just really clicked, and she is exactly my type. Interesting seeing the reports below on her behavior to others. It doesn't surprise me (when they are on the street, nothing really surprises me about their behavior).

I had a great time, but I suppose just be careful to those that do see her.

VaPlay
06-27-18, 11:55
Your box is full brother!

Beeemer69
06-27-18, 12:45
Has anyone been with Sarah? BSW that usually hangs around Tessa's old place where Destiny stays. FYI on her if anyone knows.

Phyuck!Yes, I have met with her twice in the last month or so. If this is the sarah that you are looking for. Usually meet her on Wash. Blvd. Between bayard and south carey. Always a good time with her. No drama, very good hygiene, and takes direction well. Have digit's to share if this is her. Peace out, and stay safe out there. Be aware at all times fella's.

BoloBellgrande
06-27-18, 14:44
Don't know what's going on at the circle right now but, there's a ambulance and patrol car side by side flashing. There's a patrol vehicle / SUV circling Cole street back up to Wilkins too, and there's some fuckin huge RV sized police vehicle parked just outside the circle.

PellyMason
06-27-18, 16:01
I wonder how some of fomer Backpage now turn Streetwalkers are dealing with the realities of being a SW? (I doubt their prices have remained the same LOL).So true. Picked up Sexy Lexi off Conkling the other night and banged her for. 3. I wouldn't have been able to afford that precious pussy off her BP rates.

Ebdawgg
06-27-18, 16:32
Don't know what's going on at the circle right now but, there's a ambulance and patrol car side by side flashing. There's a patrol vehicle / SUV circling Cole street back up to Wilkins too, and there's some fuckin huge RV sized police vehicle parked just outside the circle.Be aware. The big RV is set up for surveillance. It can "see" at great distances and has all of the gizmos they need to watch and listen to a very large area. So they are not just in that spot, they are looking over a very wide part of that end of town.

They'll be looking much further than just the immediate area of the circle. Be careful. Probably a night to go elsewhere.

BMish
06-27-18, 17:19
Hey guys any intel on ranee's where abouts, been ttyin to fibd that girl for a minute.

PellyMason
06-27-18, 18:19
Be aware. The big RV is set up for surveillance. It can "see" at great distances and has all of the gizmos they need to watch and listen to a very large area. So they are not just in that spot, they are looking over a very wide part of that end of town.

They'll be looking much further than just the immediate area of the circle. Be careful. Probably a night to go elsewhere.Damn that mobile command center is huge. Very intimidating. I wonder how many channels they get. BTW I see Allison soliciting right across the street. These girls don't care or think.

MrDisDat
06-27-18, 20:09
Well Summer texted me as I was in Brooklyn and wanted me to hook up. So I couldn't reach Brandy my ATF so Summer offered her ass and that is all it took for me LOL. Went to Tim's went to the room go to the bathroom and come out here she is on the buck naked. Started with a little BJ then to the main event with no hesitations she laid flat butt sitting up ready for action. Nice and soft ass, I wish more women with nice asses offer anal sex. Great time and no drama.Can you or anyone here PM me Summer's digits?

CowboysFan
06-27-18, 21:28
About 5'4 light skin black. You would almost think she's white. Caught her the other night off some side street. I didn't think she was working. Caught her wearing the tiniest shorts she could fit into and a bra top. I was like, Jack Pot! Once in the car I could see the signs of wear. Her legs looks a little un shaved and you could tell she needed to be cleaned up. Took me on for some front seat action and she didn't disappoint. I did feel a hair rushed and pulled over at a spot of her choice which is never a good idea but sometimes you're thinking with the other head. She had a good technique and I would repeat but I'd have to kill that rush with an added tip. Says she doesn't do rear seat dates. Who knows. Catch her if you can!

Ebdawgg
06-27-18, 23:57
Damn that mobile command center is huge. Very intimidating. I wonder how many channels they get. BTW I see Allison soliciting right across the street. These girls don't care or think.They usually set it up when they want to make their presence known, whether just for show or a real operation. I remember once over by PP / C, it was a while ago when it was still PP / C, they had it set up blocks away from C. It was far enough away that mongers might not even drive by when cruising the area. Other times I have seen it right in the middle of the stroll though I guess that doesn't always move the girls away like you said.

Basically, when you see it move on to your next spot. That's what they want and they either want to scare you or nab you. Best to go elsewhere.

NiceGuy1957
06-28-18, 01:54
Thanks VaPlay idk that my box was full. I just forgot to say that Summer is coming from Virginia or Crofton. So just wanted you guys know she is not cheap. Niceguy.

MrFetish01
06-28-18, 06:33
Any one heard of marissa redhead in glen burnie??I like me some redheads. What does she look like?

Califuzzz
06-28-18, 07:22
Thanks VaPlay idk that my box was full. I just forgot to say that Summer is coming from Virginia or Crofton. So just wanted you guys know she is not cheap. Niceguy.Well it would be nice if somehow I could get her # I make a contribution.

I'm glad to see this page is back and working.

Califuzzz
06-28-18, 07:32
I don't giver her the money until after we are done period. I will show it to her that ways she has to perform at a higher level to get paid. If she already has the money she can do as she pleases so to speake.I think we should all start giving the donations after the lady does the job. If we all do this. They will be more happy customer and no bad reports. Jajajaj.

NiteTimer
06-28-18, 07:50
Hey guys any intel on ranee's where abouts, been ttyin to fibd that girl for a minute.Phone is not working. Usually near you-haul Wash blvd or SA on Caton.

BrianWcz
06-28-18, 08:44
Went cruising through Conklin area last night lots of le presence and no ladies around. Made two passes and decided to much le and not enough potential pickups. Went over to Dundalk ave seen skinny brunette at the Citgo so made a you turn as she walked up the street away from Citgo and Dundalk ave. Wasn't to bad on civi scale half shirt on little belly when sitting not showing a lot abuse from drugs on arms so I asked her to get in and go for a ride. Soon as she was in I could feel this wasn't going right asked for money up front so she could get some alcohol. Story kept changing just felt wrong to the extreme. I said no do the deed then you can have the money for whatever your little heart desires. Told her no money up front but she wouldn't budge. Feeling like she was bad news and was going to be a pain I pulled over acting like I was getting my wallet out of my pocket which wasn't there. Then said shit it's in my gym bag in the trunk. I asked her to grab it as I popped the trunk from up I front and she was dumb enough to oblige as she gets out to get what wasn't there I pulled off laughing my ass off. Down the road I throw all of her personal possessions left behind in my car.

BrianWcz
06-28-18, 09:15
After my fun on the other side of the river can back to Brooklyn / Bay area. After looking settled on a Tracy small frame black hair with blue highlights in it who was of fairhaven. Marks not obvious on her Def a real Italian swooped her up and off to my spot. She said she could go to her place but I don't entertain those ideas. Agreed on. 40 for half / half put hat on and let her begin her work oral skills wasn't very good. It she did like to give the pair down there fair amount of attention. After about 15 min of knowing she could never get me off that way I told her let's do the other half she took off her pants put towel under her because of previous experiences of them getting a little to wet and had to do some detailing afterwards. Bent her over was tight to my liking and pounded her for sometime before busting. She took it pretty good as I watched her grabbing and squeezing the seat and head buried in that seat. Got dressed gave me her digits said she isn't out often if I wanted a repeat I just may. I like variety but when it's dry nice to have those digits.

After dropped her off figuring done for the night but came across another decent looking one on fairhaven same brunette tat on shoulder Circled around she was still there so pulled over since there was no one begind me rolled window down small talked and she jumped up in. Started back away from that area again little feller liking what I am seeing he gets hard again. After the quick le check we agree on. 40. Drove to my spot she looked ok some wear on her face either past acne or something else marks from picking. But currently cleared up face and no real marks. Nice tits on her popped them out of the bra to see and they looked just as good out put hat on and she begins her work much better skills than last one while sucking was feeling that ass up smooth and had me very hard she was going to town but Knew he wanted her kitty. Told her let's switch took them pants down laid away back jumped over and slid in there. Felt pretty good she wrapped those legs around me pretty tight and pulled me in. After rocking car for a bit finally finished. Got dressed and headed back to the area asked if we could stop at Dunkin for a coffee. Since she was very enjoyable I said sure. Got the digits and dropped her off. Will def repeat.

Baltimoronic
06-28-18, 14:34
LEO hot on Conkling past few days. Grabbed a cute 50 year old blonde with some nice bolt-ons and a good attitude. decent face, Blue eyes, all of her teeth. She's new to the game, so she says, and her prices are slightly higher. And she's been on hard times on Conkling, offered. 15 or less. She has a car that she drives to 'work' every day and digits, so that puts her above most walking dead. She has a good personality and a good head on her shoulders (declined video due to her grown boys who look at internet porn all the time). Great head, missionary and doggy to finish. A filthy dirty talker which is a big plus. That's why I wanted a video. For the audio on this one. Her real name and digits available. Or catch her out there, but she's a noobie who's a little too brash about it and will get herself in trouble if she doesn't get off the streets and on the phone.

BrianWcz
06-28-18, 15:36
Went for another cruise today 3 ish. Nothing at first through usual Brooklyn / cb loop. As I was getting ready to give it up being I normally don't hunt during the daylight hours. Came ascross a few around Washburn. Ashley tanned long brown hair has some meat chunk on her bones but very clean looking from arbutus. Circled and swooped her up. At first she said she was good because I looked like le and told her I am just offering a ride nothing wrong about that. She jumped in and we were off. She did the le check and was finally comfy and asked what I was looking for. Told her lets drive a little farther making sure no one was behind us then told her half and half. She agreed for. 40. Told her I have a good spot because she said no to the notel on first date and she said that was fine. Told her she could start on our way there she obliged and she did it well. Very good mouth and hand work together Took all I could not to bust after a few min. She worked it that well. Got close to my spot told her to take the shorts off as she did everything looked nice shaved kitty very nice. Parked laid the seat back and I got on top started working her over. Spot was a little more busy then I like for my comfort during these hours. She pulled her tits out very nice looking I would say DDs. They bounced around while I was doing her. After a few guessing because of the thrill of being seen with so much traffic 15 min or so finished and had her put them away and shorts back on. Started to drive got her digits she is on the def redo list. Want to see her bent over with that soft ass and me behind her at the notel. Thinking that will be tonight if she is available.

BoloBellgrande
06-28-18, 16:51
Avoid this WSW unless you like looking at fish Scaley legs. She's a very sweet lady but, she needs have whatever is wrong with them taken care of ASAP.

PellyMason
06-28-18, 17:37
Avoid this WSW unless you like looking at fish Scaley legs. She's a very sweet lady but, she needs have whatever is wrong with them taken care of ASAP.She gives an awesome BJ. Told me her name was Renee. She at least warned me about unsightly legs, so I didn't go there. Good for a BJ though.

BMish
06-28-18, 19:46
Phone is not working. Usually near you-haul Wash blvd or SA on Caton.Are you referring to the hospital.

JNimble
06-28-18, 19:54
Yesterday afternoon, I cruised the Baltimore loops from about 1 pm to 3. There were plenty out but none were too attractive. The average age seemed to be late 40's.

As others have noted, there was that enormous police RV with about a 50 ft tower with cameras and who knows what else on it. Between the lack of talent and the RV, I went back to CB and although a bit older than I usually prefer, picked up Rebecca, a tall, slim woman with long dark hair. I'd guess she was between 40 and 45 but looked pretty good for her age. We went to a secluded spot and I opted for a CBJ for the usual. She was enthusiastic and patient but her technique was a little "soft" for me. After about 15 min of enjoyable work that just wasn't closing the deal, I took the cover off and finished in her mouth after a few more minutes. All in all a pleasant afternoon. She says she's usually out in the evening, digits for seniors and contributors.

Stay safe,

Jack.

MrDisDat
06-28-18, 21:08
LEO hot on Conkling past few days. Grabbed a cute 50 year old blonde with some nice bolt-ons and a good attitude. decent face, Blue eyes, all of her teeth. She's new to the game, so she says, and her prices are slightly higher. And she's been on hard times on Conkling, offered. 15 or less. She has a car that she drives to 'work' every day and digits, so that puts her above most walking dead. She has a good personality and a good head on her shoulders (declined video due to her grown boys who look at internet porn all the time). Great head, missionary and doggy to finish. A filthy dirty talker which is a big plus. That's why I wanted a video. For the audio on this one. Her real name and digits available. Or catch her out there, but she's a noobie who's a little too brash about it and will get herself in trouble if she doesn't get off the streets and on the phone.She looks really good! That's a real catch Balti!

MrDisDat
06-28-18, 21:12
After my fun on the other side of the river can back to Brooklyn / Bay area. After looking settled on a Tracy small frame black hair with blue highlights in it who was of fairhaven. Marks not obvious on her Def a real Italian swooped her up and off to my spot. She said she could go to her place but I don't entertain those ideas. Agreed on. 40 for half / half put hat on and let her begin her work oral skills wasn't very good. It she did like to give the pair down there fair amount of attention. After about 15 min of knowing she could never get me off that way I told her let's do the other half she took off her pants put towel under her because of previous experiences of them getting a little to wet and had to do some detailing afterwards. Bent her over was tight to my liking and pounded her for sometime before busting. She took it pretty good as I watched her grabbing and squeezing the seat and head buried in that seat. Got dressed gave me her digits said she isn't out often if I wanted a repeat I just may. I like variety but when it's dry nice to have those digits.

After dropped her off figuring done for the night but came across another decent looking one on fairhaven same brunette tat on shoulder Circled around she was still there so pulled over since there was no one begind me rolled window down small talked and she jumped up in. Started back away from that area again little feller liking what I am seeing he gets hard again. After the quick le check we agree on. 40. Drove to my spot she looked ok some wear on her face either past acne or something else marks from picking. But currently cleared up face and no real marks. Nice tits on her popped them out of the bra to see and they looked just as good out put hat on and she begins her work much better skills than last one while sucking was feeling that ass up smooth and had me very hard she was going to town but Knew he wanted her kitty. Told her let's switch took them pants down laid away back jumped over and slid in there. Felt pretty good she wrapped those legs around me pretty tight and pulled me in. After rocking car for a bit finally finished. Got dressed and headed back to the area asked if we could stop at Dunkin for a coffee. Since she was very enjoyable I said sure. Got the digits and dropped her off. Will def repeat.Man That was one night of lucky adventure. I need to get out more again!

Chris5
06-29-18, 01:08
Arrived this afternoon in your city and immediately headed out to Wilkins. Spotted several chicks out and about looking for action. I scooped up a cutie named Nicole and took her back to my room.

Nicole had an awesome personality and delivered on all I asked. No payment upfront was even brought up. I NEVER Pay Upfront. Great chick, great BJ, and a great fuck. Got her digit's and pic's.

More reports coming.

C5.

Chris5
06-29-18, 01:14
Smoking hot blonde Brittany. Report coming soon!

C5.

SirDrDunk
06-29-18, 03:57
Avoid this WSW unless you like looking at fish Scaley legs. She's a very sweet lady but, she needs have whatever is wrong with them taken care of ASAP.Must be a new thing because when I met her earlier this month she was fine but I have seen her in passing and can see she is starting to go downhill.

Checkumout
06-29-18, 06:50
As much as I know about the CB / Brooklyn area I have never encountered Summer, have probally drone by her a hundred times and would not know who she is embarrassing but true so if there are any pics of her could you please post so I can check her out thanks.

MrFetish01
06-29-18, 06:51
Arrived this afternoon in your city and immediately headed out to Wilkins. Spotted several chicks out and about looking for action. I scooped up a cutie named Nicole and took her back to my room.

Nicole had an awesome personality and delivered on all I asked. No payment upfront was even brought up. I NEVER Pay Upfront. Great chick, great BJ, and a great fuck. Got her digit's and pic's.

More reports coming.

C5.Welcome. Good to see you hit the ground cumming, I mean running!

Old Chinese Guy
06-29-18, 08:42
Smoking hot blonde Brittany. Report coming soon!

C5.Clear your inbox.

PellyMason
06-29-18, 09:31

More reports coming.

C5.She is all the things you say. Not to beat a dead horse, but check your scrotal sac to make sure you have your balls. She's a masterful pick pocket and general thief. She can catch you off guard with her sweet disposition.

Sexingit
06-29-18, 11:54
She gives an awesome BJ. Told me her name was Renee. She at least warned me about unsightly legs, so I didn't go there. Good for a BJ though.She looks very good so I'm happy for the advice as I would've gotten a BBBJ from her for sure!

JimmyJams
06-29-18, 13:17
Dreaming on hump day so I dialed little Britney. Word was it was super hot with LEO but she said they were focusing on dealing. I met her away from the action on Catherine. Went to a spot and the cutie delivered the goods again! She knows she's cute and keeps her hair and makeup nice. She is DTQ and NSNQ. BBBJCIMWS! Standard fare and ham tip for exceptional service.

That experience had me warmed up so I decided to check my go to fishing hole Brklyn. Soon as I hit 4th I saw plenty of fish jumping. Faces I hadn't seen before. I mean there was around 10 I saw on the loop. Normal skinny, BSW, older, young, and just what I was in the mood for, a little meat. Honed in on a big fine brunette! Long dark hair, at least 5'8" with some meat on her bones. Another Chistin, we found a spot and she gave me quick French lesson (good) to get me ready. Got behind her and she had a juicy, big, smooth, and blemish free white ass. Kitty was tight and she was a squirmer. I got her to keep it still so I could really drive, she made some nice noises until I finally reached destination. She was decent and a value (jax+ham). Got digits but don't know if they work.

Chris5
06-29-18, 15:16
Hit it Wilkins around noon today and noticed a few chicks that were out yesterday, were ALSO their today with the same clothes on from yesterday. LOL!

Finally spotted a fine ass young sexy white girl, about 5'6 and 100 pounds, beautiful pale skin with a baby face and HUGE beautiful blue eye's! Had a skirt on carrying a couple of bags and says she just got to Wilkins from another county over. Had a European accent as well.

Make out session was like I was back in high school. Lot's of fun, excellent BJ, and tight pussy which she winced while I was slowly putting my dick in her. Beautiful lips which I had to kiss. Exploded a huge load inside of her. My dick is getting hard again whike writing to post just thinking about her!

Says she's 19 and refused to let me take any kind of photo. I'm loving Baltimore! Shout out to my man M2 aka the boss whose in town as well.

C5.

CowboysFan
06-29-18, 16:11

More reports coming.

C5.Is that our red haired nicole?? That's been MIA?

RichRim
06-29-18, 21:02
Did yo get a number?

Hit it Wilkins around noon today and noticed a few chicks that were out yesterday, were ALSO their today with the same clothes on from yesterday. LOL!

Finally spotted a fine ass young sexy white girl, about 5'6 and 100 pounds, beautiful pale skin with a baby face and HUGE beautiful blue eye's! Had a skirt on carrying a couple of bags and says she just got to Wilkins from another county over. Had a European accent as well.

Make out session was like I was back in high school. Lot's of fun, excellent BJ, and tight pussy which she winced while I was slowly putting my dick in her. Beautiful lips which I had to kiss. Exploded a huge load inside of her. My dick is getting hard again whike writing to post just thinking about her!

Says she's 19 and refused to let me take any kind of photo. I'm loving Baltimore! Shout out to my man M2 aka the boss whose in town as well.

C5.

Agent Mulder
06-29-18, 22:14

C5.Picked her up yesterday, and blew a massive load in her mouth.

I just love to see my creamy cum gets swirled around in her mouth like some aged, foaming molasses on the cusp of fermentation.

With tears of joy in her eyes and cum dribbled down the corner of her mouth, Monica guzzled every bit of the extra thick brew like a ravenous mink.

Good catch, broheim. And welcome to Baltimore.

Chris5
06-29-18, 22:50
Did yo get a number?No phone unfortunately.

C5.

Chris5
06-29-18, 22:52
Is that our red haired nicole?? That's been MIA?She's a brunette. Saw her later on that night stoned out of her mind talking to herself.

C5.

Chris5
06-29-18, 22:54
She is all the things you say. Not to beat a dead horse, but check your scrotal sac to make sure you have your balls. She's a masterful pick pocket and general thief. She can catch you off guard with her sweet disposition.Thanks brother. I always keep on eye on these chicks. Just as I do back home in Orlando.

I'm loving Baltimore!! However, streets needs some work! Bumps everywhere. LOL.

C5.

Chris5
06-29-18, 23:10
Hopefully will be spending time with Molly tonight. Nice curvy baby making hips. Why do these girls not have phones?

C5.

Chris5
06-30-18, 01:18
Picked her up yesterday, and blew a massive load in her mouth.

I just love to see my creamy cum gets swirled around in her mouth like some aged, foaming molasses on the cusp of fermentation.

With tears of joy in her eyes and cum dribbled down the corner of her mouth, Monica guzzled every bit of the extra thick brew like a ravenous mink.

Good catch, broheim. And welcome to Baltimore.Couldn't agree with you more dude. Chick has some Sexy ass lips. I'm headed back to Florida Sunday and damm, I hope I bump into again for a repeat!

C5.

BlueEyesFun
06-30-18, 09:35

C5.There's quite a few girls on Wilkins named Monica, so a brief description would be very helpful. Blonde, brunette or what? Otherwise, continue enjoying yourself in B-More and have a safe journey home to Florida C5.

BlueEyesFun.

NiceGuy1957
06-30-18, 10:12
There's quite a few girls on Wilkins named Monica, so a brief description would be very helpful. Blonde, brunette or what? Otherwise, continue enjoying yourself in B-More and have a safe journey home to Florida C5.

BlueEyesFun.Hey BlueEyesFun would you happened to have Brandy's video if so P. M or share it again on a site and let me know where I can see it Thanks. And if anyone else has a copy pm Me or share it Thanks Niceguy.

Chris5
06-30-18, 10:59
There's quite a few girls on Wilkins named Monica, so a brief description would be very helpful. Blonde, brunette or what? Otherwise, continue enjoying yourself in B-More and have a safe journey home to Florida C5.

BlueEyesFun.Brunette with nice hair and about 5'6 with pale skin and big blue eye's. Unfortunately, she refused to let me take a pic.

C5.

Chris5
06-30-18, 11:04
Met this 25 year old white girl by the Royal farms across from the methadone clinic on Washington. Very cute girl with a nice spinner body and a plump ass. Say's her name is Cassie. Took her back to the hotel and had a great time with her. No phone and say's she doesn't do this often. I noticed a few hotties near that methadone clinic on Washington.

C5.

ThroatPlunger
06-30-18, 12:41
I hit Dundalk, Conklin, and WW. Ain't a single girl out. Send me numbers if you are feeling generous. I like them thin.

Moraxus
06-30-18, 13:18
Hopefully will be spending time with Molly tonight. Nice curvy baby making hips. Why do these girls not have phones?

C5.I've asked a few of them why and apparently its because they get robbed on a frequent basis, either by other girls or gangs, or they leave it in a dates car. A lot of them sleep in abandoned houses and when they wake up their shit will be stolen. I walked by this a girl on Pulaski who looked pretty good from a distance but looked terrible up close because of scars and injection marks, she told me she got robbed 16 times in the past week. So that's why they don't have phones.

Moraxus
06-30-18, 15:25
Saw Morgan yesterday on Payson and Ashton, white 26 yo brunette, got some meat on her 135 lbs, nice face (prolly her best feature). Scooped her and decided on half and half for. 4, decided to switch it up and decided to have the date in her room in a nearby abandoned house. Entered the abando went upstairs, entered her room, her bed consisted of a wool sheet spread on the ground and a small pillow. Mic skills were above standard and energetic, she sang to me for 5 min and then I got on top. She had a tight kitty because according to her she mostly does half dates, after switching positions a couple times I finished on top. Told I'd be down for a second round in a couple hours so we decided to hang out together, got some food at royal farms and of course took her to some stops so she could get some dope and coke. She was great company and very fun to hang out with, we exchanged life stories and I got to learn how she ended up where she is. After a few hours we went back to her abando, by this time it was dark out and very hard to see from inside. As we were getting situated she started getting nervous and felt like someone came into the house from downstairs although I heard nothing. I could tell this wasn't going to work so we left and went to her friend Cassy's who charges for rooms very close nearby, entry fee was $10 (not sure if there's an attached time limit or not, if anyone wants the number for the rooms PM me, she said I could call or text 24 hours a day). The room was very nice and spacious, had A/C and bathroom, bed appeared clean and nice lighting. We did a repeat at a. 1 discount, finished up and dropped her off at a wilkens intersection. Since she had no phone I gave her my digits and told her to call me.

FapAway5592
06-30-18, 15:54
LEO hot on Conkling past few days. Grabbed a cute 50 year old blonde with some nice bolt-ons and a good attitude. decent face, Blue eyes, all of her teeth. She's new to the game, so she says, and her prices are slightly higher. And she's been on hard times on Conkling, offered. 15 or less. She has a car that she drives to 'work' every day and digits, so that puts her above most walking dead. She has a good personality and a good head on her shoulders (declined video due to her grown boys who look at internet porn all the time). Great head, missionary and doggy to finish. A filthy dirty talker which is a big plus. That's why I wanted a video. For the audio on this one. Her real name and digits available. Or catch her out there, but she's a noobie who's a little too brash about it and will get herself in trouble if she doesn't get off the streets and on the phone.Wow! Just wow! What a perfect body! You're a lucky man!

Playboy69
06-30-18, 16:23

C5.Damn. She's gone down hill bad. She used to be a babe.

BrianWcz
06-30-18, 17:52
Tried her number and was good. Agreed to meet up and go to my spot. She's tanned with meat on her bones. Looks good naked had a chance to look her over more this time instead of vehicle play. Sucks so damn good and gets extremely wet while doing it. She sucked I fingered for a bit. Then wanted to see what she looked like bent over with me in her. Started slow and she took it for a good 30 to 40 min never complained very talkative def gets into it. Should of sucked on those damn nice ass tits. Nice DD's. Hopefully she stays clean def fun and very nice kitty.

Chris5
06-30-18, 18:09
Scooped up Diana on Wilkins this late afternoon. Cute white girl with a very nice short petite little body. Has the body of a 25 year old. Excellent, I mean excellent BBBJ and FS. Very good personality and I was happy I scooped her up.

C5.

Chris5
06-30-18, 18:11
I've asked a few of them why and apparently its because they get robbed on a frequent basis, either by other girls or gangs, or they leave it in a dates car. A lot of them sleep in abandoned houses and when they wake up their shit will be stolen. I walked by this a girl on Pulaski who looked pretty good from a distance but looked terrible up close because of scars and injection marks, she told me she got robbed 16 times in the past week. So that's why they don't have phones.Thanks for info.

C5.

Bad Bad Boy
06-30-18, 18:39
[QUOTE=Moraxus;3844710]I've asked a few of them why and apparently its because they get robbed on a frequent basis, either by other girls or gangs, or they leave it in a dates car. A lot of them sleep in abandoned houses and when they wake up their shit will be stolen. I walked by this a girl on Pulaski who looked pretty good from a distance but looked terrible up close because of scars and injection marks, she told me she got robbed 16 times in the past week. So that's why they don't have phones.[/QUOTE

]Reason why the girls don't have phones: Most are so messed on drugs, which they spend every dime on, they are totally incapable of managing their minutes or money without some guy who pays iheir bill. They are completely irresponsible and can't do the simplest things in life which we take for granted. BBB.

Monoxide
06-30-18, 19:12
[QUOTE=Moraxus;3844710]I've asked a few of them why and apparently its because they get robbed on a frequent basis, either by other girls or gangs, or they leave it in a dates car. A lot of them sleep in abandoned houses and when they wake up their shit will be stolen. I walked by this a girl on Pulaski who looked pretty good from a distance but looked terrible up close because of scars and injection marks, she told me she got robbed 16 times in the past week. So that's why they don't have phones.

]Reason why the girls don't have phones: Most are so messed on drugs, which they spend every dime on, they are totally incapable of managing their minutes or money without some guy who pays iheir bill. They are completely irresponsible and can't do the simplest things in life which we take for granted. BBB.I have 1 in CB that's complaining about having to walk the streets, and dealing with bad dates that low pay or rip um off, not all but more than you want to deal with, because her phones not on. I told her to hold back $40 bucks or so and get her phone on. From a business standpoint, I believe when mongers call they will be a better, quality date that pays and you know who you'll be with. Instead she smokes it up and has to deal with the street walking. SMH.

Monoxide.

Regular Member.

Noobalicious
06-30-18, 19:44
Reason why the girls don't have phones: Most are so messed on drugs, which they spend every dime on, they are totally incapable of managing their minutes or money without some guy who pays iheir bill. . . .+1.

Or they're in a hood with no free wi-fi around. They're not going to be paying a bill (or they wouldn't be SWs), and text apps use data. No wi-fi = no ho-phone.

BoloBellgrande
06-30-18, 20:28
+1.

Or they're in a hood with no free wi-fi around. They're not going to be paying a bill (or they wouldn't be SWs), and text apps use data. No wi-fi = no ho-phone.I gave Ranee two good phones. The first one was working fine, until she let one of her female friends, who's supposed to be a whiz at technical stuff, fuck it up!

The second phone I gave her had a 30 dollar OtterBox case on it. She left it in bag / purse, that got rained in and soaked the phone.

Your only real hope with keeping up with your favorite SW is, if the girl keeps the same # no matter how many times she changes phones.

The now deceased Strawberry/ Angie kept the same # for over a decade , until she passed .

MacRobby
06-30-18, 20:35
I think someone else said it, but the phone is secondary to the 'habit'.

Chasing the dragon is always number one, ALL other concerns are secondary. Any money always goes there...first. so the phones usually end up unfunded.

PellyMason
06-30-18, 20:58
Aka Meghan. Any sightings?

MBNewGuy
06-30-18, 21:07
I think someone else said it, but the phone is secondary to the 'habit'.

Chasing the dragon is always number one, ALL other concerns are secondary. Any money always goes there...first. so the phones usually end up unfunded.The only way a SW would even think about giving some consideration to keeping a cell phone is if a cell phone was the only way to contact their dealer. Even then, an enterprising dealer would learn and then teach them how to send smoke signals from trash drum fires for communication. That way, the SW could pawn the phone for another fix.

And speaking of pawning the phone. Most SW's would probably prefer to do that for a fix rather than swallow a load from an unwashed John on a hot summer day.

NiteTimer
06-30-18, 21:16
Saw Morgan yesterday on Payson and Ashton, white 26 yo brunette, got some meat on her 135 lbs, nice face (prolly her best feature). Scooped her and decided on half and half for. 4, decided to switch it up and decided to have the date in her room in a nearby abandoned house. Entered the abando went upstairs, entered her room, her bed consisted of a wool sheet spread on the ground and a small pillow. Mic skills were above standard and energetic, she sang to me for 5 min and then I got on top. She had a tight kitty because according to her she mostly does half dates, after switching positions a couple times I finished on top. Told I'd be down for a second round in a couple hours so we decided to hang out together, got some food at royal farms and of course took her to some stops so she could get some dope and coke. She was great company and very fun to hang out with, we exchanged life stories and I got to learn how she ended up where she is. After a few hours we went back to her abando, by this time it was dark out and very hard to see from inside. As we were getting situated she started getting nervous and felt like someone came into the house from downstairs although I heard nothing. I could tell this wasn't going to work so we left and went to her friend Cassy's who charges for rooms very close nearby, entry fee was $10 (not sure if there's an attached time limit or not, if anyone wants the number for the rooms PM me, she said I could call or text 24 hours a day). The room was very nice and spacious, had A/C and bathroom, bed appeared clean and nice lighting. We did a repeat at a. 1 discount, finished up and dropped her off at a wilkens intersection. Since she had no phone I gave her my digits and told her to call me.I had a date with her last month. Took her to local no tell. Everything was fine until I tried to go inside then she complained I was too boom boom for mamasan. So I took her back. She said she really needs the money, but I gave her 20 for the head work.

I'm glad you had a better experience. When I see her I wave and smile then keep rolling.

Klove48
06-30-18, 21:26

C5.

Damn. She's gone down hill bad. She used to be a babe.Yeah I agree. When I reported on Molly a few months ago she was a serious catch. Now she has taken a beating and isn't half as good looking as she was then. She use to be a BP girl, but the streets are undeafeated. Peace.

MacRobby
06-30-18, 22:26
Yeah I agree. When I reported on Molly a few months ago she was a serious catch. Now she has taken a beating and isn't half as good looking as she was then. She use to be a BP girl, but the streets are undeafeated. Peace.I talked to her recently in a civi role. She is pregnant with twins. I seriously hope she is not endangering that.

MacRobby
06-30-18, 22:28
Yeah I agree. When I reported on Molly a few months ago she was a serious catch. Now she has taken a beating and isn't half as good looking as she was then. She use to be a BP girl, but the streets are undeafeated. Peace.I talked to her recently in a civi role. She is pregnant with twins. I seriously hope she is not endangering that.

PellyMason
06-30-18, 22:54
Lotsa TSs out these days especially after midnight. Watch what you pick up. Also the infamous Gabby is back. Saw her laughing while she jumped into a marked car. Search her out her for reports of her awful performance. She's not sporting a bee hive but hair piled high. Also avoid Julie, short demur brunette with nice figure, and Carmen, medium HSW usually wearing sunglasses. All 3 of these girls give awful service. Carmen comes with an attitude.

Geckoman
07-01-18, 00:29
Where is that clinic located?

Met this 25 year old white girl by the Royal farms across from the methadone clinic on Washington. Very cute girl with a nice spinner body and a plump ass. Say's her name is Cassie. Took her back to the hotel and had a great time with her. No phone and say's she doesn't do this often. I noticed a few hotties near that methadone clinic on Washington.

C5.

Chris5
07-01-18, 05:37
I'm currently sitting at BWI airport waiting to board the plane back home to Orlando Florida. I would like to thank all the Baltimore mongers for all the messages giving me great tips and Intel on your city. I really enjoyed my time mongering in the city. I hit all areas of Wilkins, Washington, BP, and fair haven.

Plenty of chicks out at all times with all shapes and sizes to choose from. Great girls and very reasonable prices and service.

Special thanks to M2 for showing me all the areas to monger. If ever you guy's are in Orlando and what to hit up the infamous Paradise Trail please hit me up. Attached are a few lovely chicks I was able to meet and hang out with.

C5.

Baltimoronic
07-01-18, 09:35
Lotsa TSs out these days especially after midnight. Watch what you pick up. Also the infamous Gabby is back. Saw her laughing while she jumped into a marked car. Search her out her for reports of her awful performance. She's not sporting a bee hive but hair piled high. Also avoid Julie, short demur brunette with nice figure, and Carmen, medium HSW usually wearing sunglasses. All 3 of these girls give awful service. Carmen comes with an attitude.I look for that rip off ***** every time I am over there. Sometimes she sees me and doesn't remember me so I scream "rip off *****" to jog her memory and prevent her from ever jumping in my car again without an invite.

Cls9637
07-01-18, 13:24

More reports coming.

C5.That's Red Head Nicole! I've been looking for her!

FapAway5592
07-01-18, 18:21
The page is slow today! I figured on a beautiful day like today this page would be full of reports for me to live vicariously through while I'm stuck at work.

EasyLuvr
07-01-18, 19:33
Decided to cruise Wilkens around two o'clock today and slid over to Ramsey to check the back streets. Sitting at the stop sign at Ramsey and Fulton, I saw a car sitting in the middle of Ramsey facing me with two guys in the street arguing. Suddenly, one of the punks pulled a gun and fired 4 or five shots into the guy he was arguing with. Then the chickenshit turned to run north into an alley and a guy jumped out of the car to point a gun at the chickenshit who stopped long enough to fire 4 shots at the car before running off. The guy in the street died in front of me. I circled the block to see if I could see the chickenshit walking away from the scene but no luck. By the time I got back to the intersection, there were 3 BPD cars there so I parked and waited until they seemed calm enough to approach. I told one of the Sargents at the scene what I saw and he asked me to hang around to give the homicide detective my statement and description of the car. That earned me a trip downtown to police HQ to give another detective my statement. Talk about a mood killer! Think I'll stick to phoning my regular and forget about driving around the west side for a while.

MrDisDat
07-01-18, 20:14
So I woke up this morning and decided to make my well anticipated trip from Reston VA to the famous Baltimore as a monger hunting down SWs. At first I was considering making the trip around 1 am but decided against it and waited until dawn at about 7 am. Using some of the posts from the forum here I decided I will start out at Wilkens Ave and make my way to Fairhaven eventually and probably Brooklyn then maybe to Patapsco and end my adventure at Washington. I also decided that this would be a reconnaissance mission with no intention to bang any SW unless otherwise. Well as many of you may know, we all think with our head but the final decision lies with the littles man down below. If your eyes see and the brain interprets, the little man nods and you have no option but to oblige. Anyways, on this fateful day, I told his ass, I am the one in charge today so you ain't getting none you little punk!

As I took the exit to Wilkens, (Total drive was 1 hr and 3 mins) I wasn't sure if I should be going West or East so I opted for East. As I cruise the city suburbs of Baltimore along Wilkens, I didn't noticed anything so I decided I will end the loop along Wilkens East and head to Wilkens West. Well, it didn't take long after passing Monroe to start taking notice of the spots. As I cruise I noticed several mongers (or what appears to be mongers) also making the cruise. I spotted a few WSWs and BSWs. Most did not appear to appeal to me so I kept cruising until I saw a very young WSW along Fulton and Wilkens and made the turn to come back but then I saw her jump into another car and I was like "Okaaayyy" so the forum are right. Anyways I turned and completed the loop and headed back towards the opposite side (west) Wilkens and then I spotted a PAWG with pretty face. I had already passed her so I made the next right and came back. As I did, I saw her speaking to someone in another vehicle and stopped. She send me the signal and I nodded. She left the car and came to me. We spoke and she jumped. We agreed. 20 for a quick BBBJCIM. Her name is Amber, Good size boobs and a big Ass. She looks clean and said the usual blah. Blah. Blah. I am not like these girls, I don't use, I am not cheap. Yeah right. You gon take the. 20 or not. She found a spot and I was nervous but complied. But when she turned that ass up and started with a good head, I had to stop her and take her to Tim's. She was open to anal so I opted for BBBJCIM, Anal and the coochie for. 40.. She said because I looked to intelligent, cute and nice. I have to admit, her Mic skills are crazy! I mean I could literally feel my little man hitting her throat. Anyways, I was able to get all that she promised and man..her ass in Doggy is a site to behold. I am a rough guy so she had to ask me several times to slow down. My only problem with her was she talks too damn much but the dick quiet her mouth. I dropped her off and she give me her digits and said to always hit her up when I am down the area but that she only comes on the weekend now. She moved to Pasadena or so. All in all, it was a good day on Wilkens. Part two of my first experience will come in a few days. It will highlight my visits to Fairhaven and Patapsco. Peace and be safe mongers!

Waahoo
07-01-18, 21:53
Decided to cruise Wilkens around two o'clock today and slid over to Ramsey to check the back streets. Sitting at the stop sign at Ramsey and Fulton, I saw a car sitting in the middle of Ramsey facing me with two guys in the street arguing. Suddenly, one of the punks pulled a gun and fired 4 or five shots into the guy he was arguing with. Then the chickenshit turned to run north into an alley and a guy jumped out of the car to point a gun at the chickenshit who stopped long enough to fire 4 shots at the car before running off. The guy in the street died in front of me. I circled the block to see if I could see the chickenshit walking away from the scene but no luck. By the time I got back to the intersection, there were 3 BPD cars there so I parked and waited until they seemed calm enough to approach. I told one of the Sargents at the scene what I saw and he asked me to hang around to give the homicide detective my statement and description of the car. That earned me a trip downtown to police HQ to give another detective my statement. Talk about a mood killer! Think I'll stick to phoning my regular and forget about driving around the west side for a while.That is why they call it the wild wild west. Usually crazy ass Jamaicans.

MarkWalz
07-01-18, 23:26
Aka Meghan. Any sightings?I saw her about a week ago walking down Ritchie near the motel around 2 pm, didn't stop just saw her on my travels but she was giving the gaze to the passing cars. Had an oversized hoodie on then.

FapAway5592
07-02-18, 07:09
So I woke up this morning and decided to make my well anticipated trip from Reston VA to the famous Baltimore as a monger hunting down SWs. At first I was considering making the trip around 1 am but decided against it and waited until dawn at about 7 am. Using some of the posts from the forum here I decided I will start out at Wilkens Ave and make my way to Fairhaven eventually and probably Brooklyn then maybe to Patapsco and end my adventure at Washington. I also decided that this would be a reconnaissance mission with no intention to bang any SW unless otherwise. Well as many of you may know, we all think with our head but the final decision lies with the littles man down below. If your eyes see and the brain interprets, the little man nods and you have no option but to oblige. Anyways, on this fateful day, I told his ass, I am the one in charge today so you ain't getting none you little punk!

As I took the exit to Wilkens, (Total drive was 1 hr and 3 mins) I wasn't sure if I should be going West or East so I opted for East. As I cruise the city suburbs of Baltimore along Wilkens, I didn't noticed anything so I decided I will end the loop along Wilkens East and head to Wilkens West. Well, it didn't take long after passing Monroe to start taking notice of the spots. As I cruise I noticed several mongers (or what appears to be mongers) also making the cruise. I spotted a few WSWs and BSWs. Most did not appear to appeal to me so I kept cruising until I saw a very young WSW along Fulton and Wilkens and made the turn to come back but then I saw her jump into another car and I was like "Okaaayyy" so the forum are right. Anyways I turned and completed the loop and headed back towards the opposite side (west) Wilkens and then I spotted a PAWG with pretty face. I had already passed her so I made the next right and came back. As I did, I saw her speaking to someone in another vehicle and stopped. She send me the signal and I nodded. She left the car and came to me. We spoke and she jumped. We agreed. 20 for a quick BBBJCIM. Her name is Amber, Good size boobs and a big Ass. She looks clean and said the usual blah.Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting Baltimore.

Sexingit
07-02-18, 07:11
Decided to cruise Wilkens around two o'clock today and slid over to Ramsey to check the back streets. Sitting at the stop sign at Ramsey and Fulton, I saw a car sitting in the middle of Ramsey facing me with two guys in the street arguing. Suddenly, one of the punks pulled a gun and fired 4 or five shots into the guy he was arguing with. Then the chickenshit turned to run north into an alley and a guy jumped out of the car to point a gun at the chickenshit who stopped long enough to fire 4 shots at the car before running off. The guy in the street died in front of me. I circled the block to see if I could see the chickenshit walking away from the scene but no luck. By the time I got back to the intersection, there were 3 BPD cars there so I parked and waited until they seemed calm enough to approach. I told one of the Sargents at the scene what I saw and he asked me to hang around to give the homicide detective my statement and description of the car. That earned me a trip downtown to police HQ to give another detective my statement. Talk about a mood killer! Think I'll stick to phoning my regular and forget about driving around the west side for a while.You are a kind samartian sir! Since I'm from the South, I wouldn't be able to think of any reason why I'd be in that area. I couldn't afford getting summons to court and explaining that to the s / o.

PellyMason
07-02-18, 17:16
Driving by conkling. Saw 20 something thin WSW mayb 5'7 thick brown long hair and sorta darker complexion. Le drove by as I was heading other way so decided to park and head bk on foot. As I got up to her another monger pkd her up as he pulled over. Had time to ask her name. She said it was Lexi. Nt sure on spelling. Anyway she did appear to have little pick marks on her face or mayb just acne scars. Been cruising conkling lately and she's new face to me. Sorta hippie type. I do agree 'Never trust a hippie' bt I would still like some more info on her. Definitely a cute girl. Searched thread under several different spellings of her name and got nothing at recently. Be safe and treat them well. Mo.Caught up with her this morning. Hot Hispanic looking but actually Italian and Indian. Very good looking girl but BJ for me was just off. Absolutely one of the nicest looking ass / pussy views one could ask for. Nice girl too But will not repeat. This girl is not the Sexy Lexi I mentioned in earlier post.

Klove48
07-02-18, 20:08
I'm currently sitting at BWI airport waiting to board the plane back home to Orlando Florida. I would like to thank all the Baltimore mongers for all the messages giving me great tips and Intel on your city. I really enjoyed my time mongering in the city. I hit all areas of Wilkins, Washington, BP, and fair haven.

Plenty of chicks out at all times with all shapes and sizes to choose from. Great girls and very reasonable prices and service.

Special thanks to M2 for showing me all the areas to monger. If ever you guy's are in Orlando and what to hit up the infamous Paradise Trail please hit me up. Attached are a few lovely chicks I was able to meet and hang out with.

C5.Were you able to do a report on the ones that are pictured?

BigCoolie
07-02-18, 20:28
Ambulance and LEO at the circle.

Phyuck Yiu
07-02-18, 22:09
Stephanie, use to have a sister Nicole. Anyone do her?

BigCoolie
07-02-18, 22:31
I took off a bit early today and cruised around FH, CB, and W / W looking for gems. I saw a few walking dead in FH, about 8 walking dead in CB, but no gems so I kept driving to W / W. After I waited out the ambulance and LEO at the circle I drove around the back roads. The forum was right. Every SW had a male escort tagging along. It helped me find a gem or two. There was an 18 WSW, whose name I forgot, off of Fulton and Ramsey. Brunette, A cups, nice ass, and decent attitude. Great CBJ and tip for. 3, no marks, and no phone. After I dropped her off and began heading north I ran into Daniella, Dani, or something. She had a great ass, another brunette, early 30's, tracks here and there, and A cups. She was willing to do anal, so off to Tim's we go. I gave her the money to get the room and asked her to go shower while I ran to the corner store to grab some supplies. She gave great head with some tonsil play, and took good direction from each position. When it came time to switch to anal, she was willing and able. We started out slow then was able to pound it out to finish. I had a great time and tipped her for a total of. 6. Of course she does not have a phone.

Be safe gents.

Jge096
07-02-18, 23:05
LEO hot on Conkling past few days. Grabbed a cute 50 year old blonde with some nice bolt-ons and a good attitude. decent face, Blue eyes, all of her teeth. She's new to the game, so she says, and her prices are slightly higher. And she's been on hard times on Conkling, offered. 15 or less. She has a car that she drives to 'work' every day and digits, so that puts her above most walking dead. She has a good personality and a good head on her shoulders (declined video due to her grown boys who look at internet porn all the time). Great head, missionary and doggy to finish. A filthy dirty talker which is a big plus. That's why I wanted a video. For the audio on this one. Her real name and digits available. Or catch her out there, but she's a noobie who's a little too brash about it and will get herself in trouble if she doesn't get off the streets and on the phone.Contact info for this one? Tried PMing.

Elber Gonzalez
07-02-18, 23:32
Anyways I turned and completed the loop and headed back towards the opposite side (west) Wilkens and then I spotted a PAWG with pretty face. I had already passed her so I made the next right and came back. As I did, I saw her speaking to someone in another vehicle and stopped. She send me the signal and I nodded. She left the car and came to me. We spoke and she jumped. We agreed. 20 for a quick BBBJCIM. Her name is Amber, Good size boobs and a big Ass. She looks clean and said the usual blah. Blah. Blah. I am not like these girls, I don't use, I am not cheap. Yeah right. You gon take the. 20 or not. She found a spot and I was nervous but complied. But when she turned that ass up and started with a good head, I had to stop her and take her to Tim's. She was open to anal so I opted for BBBJCIM, Anal and the coochie for. 40.. She said because I looked to intelligent, cute and nice. I have to admit, her Mic skills are crazy! I mean I could literally feel my little man hitting her throat. Anyways, I was able to get all that she promised and man..her ass in Doggy is a site to behold. I am a rough guy so she had to ask me several times to slow down. My only problem with her was she talks too damn much but the dick quiet her mouth. I dropped her off and she give me her digits and said to always hit her up when I am down the area but that she only comes on the weekend now. She moved to Pasadena or so. This Amber sounds like fun, does her phone number ends in 0628 by any chance?

Dinglewood89
07-03-18, 00:26
Does anyone know if she's still around and how to contact her?

Phyuck Yiu
07-03-18, 10:54
Does anyone know if she's still around and how to contact her?Haven't heard from her in awhile. Last time I saw her, very cracked out. Was dating out her dad's house in the bathroom. Very dirty bathroom.

HeadLuvr
07-03-18, 13:05
Saw Morgan yesterday on Payson and Ashton, white 26 yo brunette, got some meat on her 135 lbs, nice face (prolly her best feature). Scooped her and decided on half and half for. 4, decided to switch it up and decided to have the date in her room in a nearby abandoned house. Entered the abando went upstairs, entered her room, her bed consisted of a wool sheet spread on the ground and a small pillow. Mic skills were above standard and energetic, she sang to me for 5 min and then I got on top. She had a tight kitty because according to her she mostly does half dates, after switching positions a couple times I finished on top. Told I'd be down for a second round in a couple hours so we decided to hang out together, got some food at royal farms and of course took her to some stops so she could get some dope and coke. She was great company and very fun to hang out with, we exchanged life stories and I got to learn how she ended up where she is. After a few hours we went back to her abando, by this time it was dark out and very hard to see from inside. As we were getting situated she started getting nervous and felt like someone came into the house from downstairs although I heard nothing. I could tell this wasn't going to work so we left and went to her friend Cassy's who charges for rooms very close nearby, entry fee was $10 (not sure if there's an attached time limit or not, if anyone wants the number for the rooms PM me, she said I could call or text 24 hours a day). The room was very nice and spacious, had A/C and bathroom, bed appeared clean and nice lighting. We did a repeat at a. 1 discount, finished up and dropped her off at a wilkens intersection. Since she had no phone I gave her my digits and told her to call me.I know to each his own, but I cringed reading this. I just advise you to be careful and remember who you dealing with during these exploits. Chilling and hanging with dope fiend SWs? Taking them to cop?? Then just blindly hitting the abando, going back all willy nilly at night like it's safe, then just hitting the friends spot with no questione asked. This is all dangerous bro. Even if you strapped, no one wants to have to actually use it in these circumstances. Stay safe out here man. Your post was like a parable for what NOT to do. All you noobs lurking. I wouldn't advise to treat this post as an example of appropriate conduct for our hobby.

Happy One
07-03-18, 15:46
Met up with her recently, one of you guys must be taking really good care of her LOL. Very well dressed in nice top and shorts, had a little makeup on, hair fixed nice. She is very pleasant and easy to deal with. She does have a H & coke habit, probably contributes to her thinness. Likes to put her head on you shoulder and cuddle and hold your hand. In bed she will hug you and kiss your neck and work down to your nipples and on down from there. Very good head technique well above average, licking and sucking and the boys. The sex is wild, very tight kitty and really gets into it, makes you feel like her best boy friend. When asked about anal she said she would do it but only after she knows you awhile and are not big. A pleasant surprise from most of the girls with appearance and ability on the loops. She says she doesn't walk much, I can believe that, she probably has a hell a lot of us at her disposal LOL.

Happened to be out the WW today and saw SW idol Crystal around the circle looking to for some help. She looked really sweaty in the heat I just waved and kept it moving, I wasn't looking to play today.

NiteTimer
07-03-18, 16:32
https://www.xvideos.com/video16270129/star_

NiteTimer
07-03-18, 16:46
https://www.xvideos.com/video16267579/star1

NiteTimer
07-03-18, 16:51
https://www.xvideos.com/video13035953/liz_3

NiteTimer
07-03-18, 16:53
https://www.xvideos.com/video13032117/liz_1

NiteTimer
07-03-18, 16:56
https://www.xvideos.com/video14823205/prt1

NiceGuy1957
07-04-18, 11:56
Summer in Brooklyn needs some help if you like Anal like me and she is not cheap 80 and up.

Shune
07-04-18, 12:24
My encounter from 2017.

It was a dreary day, grey sky punctuated by intermittent rain. The location of the event was equally bitter and wretched. Faces visaged in suspicion greeted passerby with subtle hostility. Patches of road work and minor sidewalk repair that never seemed to complete dotted the landscape. An obscure little village tugged precariously between a major highway and a busy thoroughfare.

It was once a place of lofty dreams and high expectations. But today, it's just a sad shell of what it once was. Whatever little left in ways of hopes and dreams fettered with the last of the great urbanization and degentrification that took place long ago, and now, only despair.

I believe someone on this thread had once gregariously bestowed the colorful moniker of "immoral area" to describe its despondency, an apt name for this forsaken little place. But to the rest of us, it's just place, a point of reference designated on the map simply as "Morrell Park".

With the coming of dusk, so goes any meaningful visibility other than spotty street lamps providing feeble illumination to an equally feeble place.

Once acclimate to the gloom of the local, a person's sense inevitably become acute towards the dissimilar. And in this case, as striking a contrast as glitters in darkness, Megan meandered wearily down the sidewalk. Oblivious to the imposed, and in a world of her own.

Car horns blared and mongers gawked in predatory silence. The locals tutted and howled with all the unfeeling arrogance of a gang of young hooligan. But Megan simply ignored them all with equal apathy.

I was no different than any other gawker, lusting, partaking in the whole cliche. But I found myself far less graceful in the art of mongering as the right front wheel of my aging SUV became wedged in deep ruts on a haphazardly patched curb. Where the hell was the roadwork sign?!

"You almost hit me. You fucking asshole!" Megan exclaimed with her hands up in the air. I was floored by embarrassment, as I gaped at her in awkward silence. "What the hell are you looking at?" Megan sized me up with a smirk. I wasn't exactly sure what she'd said next, only that I nodded foolishly at her probing gesture.

I also didn't realize just how attractive Megan was until she was already in the car sitting next to me strapping on her seatbelt. "Let's get out of here" she contended matter of factly. I nodded in agreement as I put the large vehicle in drive. But something was dragging underneath the SUV, imbedding my forward movement. Suddenly, in a rash of crushing noise, I glanced back into my rear view mirror, and came the realization. A trampled roadwork sign was now laying flat on the street behind me. Oops!

"So, where to?" Megan batted an eye at me with barely contained giggles.

After a moment of hesitation, still a bit flustered over the embarrassment, I nodded suggestively at a pair of glowing golden arches in the distant yonder "Would you like to go for some treats, first? "Sure, double fudge Sunday with nuts" came the resounding responds, and a broad grin of unfeigned delight.

In between licking and slurping on her frozen treat, I'd learned that Megan and I were both fans of the Cinema, and amazingly much of the same genre. She'd taken a particular interest in my passing hobby as a yet to be optioned playwright. We had a real good time rapping on the finer points of what a good film should be. Megan has a real thirst for knowledge, and a witty sense to parlay. I liked her.

The drive to our destination were riveted with stories of her past, punctuated by vague road directions almost as a second thought, while devouring the last of her apple pies. For a person of her petite stature, Megan can sure pack away some food!

It took us a bit longer to arrive at our destination then the actual location would have dictated. But once there, we've found a nice secluded spot hidden snuggly between a clump of trees and a large dumpster adjacent to a row of warehouses with nil a moment to spare as the sky opened up with all its fury. The merciless pelting from the torrential downpour sounded as if a giant piece of canvas were being slowly ripped apart by the hands of god.

She's not a pretty car, my SUV, more function then beautiful. Bertha as I'd gotten to call her, and that term of endearment was bestowed the old fashion way, she'd earned it. Bertha doesn't feel jealousy, nor does she impart morel judgments, all she wanted to do was to serve, to provide comfort and safety to her occupant.

Where Bertha exulted unwavering dependability, Megan was decidedly fickle. But she was young, exhilarating and beautiful.

"Ok, so, what are we doing, now?" Megan nodded shyly as the interior LED illuminated her striking features. "Well, heck darling, if you had to ask? I throw up my hands with a playful shrug. Besides, all pleasantries aside, what had she thought that we came here to do anyway?

Megan hesitated for a moment as she pursed her lips "I would like to be kissed, before I get fucked" she added curtly with a fawning grin. I was again at a lost for words. And to say I like Megan's wit would be an understatement, she's got sprite.

With her mouth slightly agape, Megan looked appraisingly at me in a sultry visage. Uncertain of what to expect, I leaned tentatively forward, but half expecting her to pull away. However, Megan adjusted her posture, then in a forward thrusting motion, her luscious lips found mine in a mild collision. The instant transfer of sensation through the nerve ending of our lips and tongues were dizzying. She really seemed to enjoy making out. And so did I. Maybe I dig her more than I'd thought, or dared to admit.

Panting, caressing and fondling. The Oxytocin induced euphoria was electrifying!

My manhood grew and swelled with every subtle stroke from the vivacious caressing of her velvety hand. The burgeoning of my cock was absolutely undeniable as Megan unzipped my jeans. With a dreamy look in her soft green eyes, she went down on me.

I breathe out in exasperation as my shaft became as hard as steel in the temperate wetness of her nurturing mouth. Megan's oral prowess was breathtaking as she was unrelenting. Slow, fast, faster, she changed position and speed at will, coaxing gobble of uncontrolled per-cum from my inordinately erect cock.

With one last savory twirl of delight, Megan pulled my engorged cock slowly out of her moist mouth with a muted pop. "Mmmmm" as she smacked her lips, relishing the taste as if it were the sweet treat she'd hungrily devoured earlier.

With a firm grip tightly around my throbbing shaft, "not yet, baby" she looked up at me with a crooked little smile that's sure to melt ice "are you ready to give to me?

"Yeah. " as I nodded between shallow breathes.

Wearing a fawning grin, Megan mounted me and guided my unyielding cock into her soft, delightfully moist and clean shaven love-box in one continuous motion. It was totally out of my hands at that point, not that it ever was as her silken snatch glided smoothly up and down on my glistening rod like a well lubed piston. "C'Mon. Baby. Oh, yeah" as Megan chanted with sweet nothings.

I shifted my gaze between her bewitching eyes, her pouty lips, and finally settling on her perfectly shaped breasts, which at this point was oscillating out of control!

While my cock, still embedded deep in her, Megan pivoted, spun around, adjusting her gait into a Reverse Cowgirl position, all with the grace of a ballerina. Then with both of her feet planted firmly on the floorboard, and her right arm leveraged against the headrest, Megan began to glide rhythmically on my cock. Up and down, and with her hips gyrating in what I could only described as a squatting action. It must be experienced to be believed!

She was just showing off at this point. Absolutely amazing!

It was as if Megan had been transformed into this sex crazed she-creature conjured from the dark depth of some hedonistic fantasy. And all I could do was to hang on for dear life.

Outside, the storm continued. But inside, the wrath of nature was nothing more than a muted drumroll adding to the placid hum of the SUV's climate control, a concussive symphony building it's way up to a climax.

Her forehead beads of sweet sweat. Her chest heaved in shallow breathes. Megan's demand wasn't a simple assertion derived from false pretenses, but rather something primal from deep within. A desire as self-serving as the need to breath. Something searing inside her had come to a boil "I want to feel your hot cum inside me" she panted.

As inevitable as a Sun rising in the morning or the coming of the tide at dusk, I exploded unabashedly inside her with all the anger and pleasure rolled up in one. Over and over again, pumping her uncontrollably with load after prodigies load of cum. Nine time if my memory serves.

"Oh my god, I felt that!" Megan exclaimed in delight as her gyrating hips demanded every last drop of warmth from my spasming manhood.

The storm had subsided. And in its still silence, my senses felt so alive! The beating of our hearts, the discern quiver of her body against mine and the gentle purr of contentment as I caressed her bare back.

How long? Five minutes? Five hours?. I pondered as we laid static on top of the SUV's plush upholstery. An eternity could have passed for all I cared as Megan breathe softly next to my ear.

Tomorrow may be damned, but right here, right now, I have everything I needed as I smiled knowingly, gazing out into the darkness.

Megan does not exhibit any outwardly sign of substance abuse. Moral compass aside, she's still more of a UTR, then a walker choosing to catch a date on her term, both monetarily and sexually rather than out of desperation. But one might just catch her at the right time walking down the road. Don't be a creep when you do see her.

Happy One
07-04-18, 12:25
Summer in Brooklyn needs some help if you like Anal like me and she is not cheap 80 and up.In no way she is worth $80 and up, maybe to you, but I don't think to many others will. Just so you know, I have meet her some 15-18 yrs ago and know what she is all about, you can get three holes from others for whole lot less. Did that answer your question about over paying.

CashOut
07-04-18, 12:29
A nice oldie but goodie of Renee.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1352/south-west-baltimore-renee-%28wilkins-avenue-renee%29.html

NiceGuy1957
07-04-18, 12:54
In no way she is worth $80 and up, maybe to you, but I don't think to many others will. Just so you know, I have meet her some 15-18 yrs ago and know what she is all about, you can get three holes from others for whole lot less. Did that answer your question about over paying.I don't mind for what I like and a lot of girls say they do it until.

You are going in and stay in.

NiceGuy1957
07-04-18, 13:02
I don't mind for what I like and a lot of girls say they do it until.

You are going in and stay in.Also I like that she dates old white guys like me LOL.

BoloBellgrande
07-04-18, 14:35
I saw a older white lady with dark brown /black hair and green highlights out walking . Her legs and ass looked stunning from behind from afar .

I saw her on Ashton Monday near Smallwood in a pair of tan brown shorts. If you see her from behind, you'll drive off the road staring at the view.

If you see her up close, that's when you see her face and the front of her legs. Her face is rough looking and her legs look a little chewed up below the knee in the front. Her ass isn't phat either but, it seems shapely from what I could see in shorts .

Be warned though, if you see her walking from behind, you'll think she's one of " Charlie's Angels " .

And yeah, she's definitely a SW . When I drove by her to check her out , she asked me if I wanted to date . She was alone for a minute , then another older looking WSW joined her .

NiteTimer
07-04-18, 15:28
A nice oldie but goodie of Renee.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1352/south-west-baltimore-renee-%28wilkins-avenue-renee%29.htmlI remember her old crib.

NiteTimer
07-04-18, 15:35
https://www.xvideos.com/video34058017/blazing_wood_work

BoloBellgrande
07-04-18, 17:08
I could've sworn I just saw West Side Idol Crystal walking up the hill on Ramsey St between S Sticker and S Norris Street.

I know that is close to the house she use to live at, I just can't believe she's back on the street again. I hope to GOD it wasn't her.

If you're around today and see a white girl with blue shorts and a pinkish / red tank top, take a good look, and see if you think it's her or not.

JimmyJams
07-04-18, 17:19
Summer in Brooklyn needs some help if you like Anal like me and she is not cheap 80 and up.Seems I'm not the only one that has a little issue with a SW being marketed at "80 and up". She's an alright gal and the fetish is alright but I'm in agreement 80 for a SW is out there a bit. If she were hosting in nice, safe clean place then maybe, but for a car date or room on my dime, bad value.

I did call her though mmmv, she didn't answer so I guess she doesn't really need help but just a couple of suckers.

She's not going to be able to make it on just a couple of gullible, her price will become more reasonable for a SW. Catch her walking, she won't turn down a grant.

NiceGuy1957
07-04-18, 18:17
Seems I'm not the only one that has a little issue with a SW being marketed at "80 and up". She's an alright gal and the fetish is alright but I'm in agreement 80 for a SW is out there a bit. If she were hosting in nice, safe clean place then maybe, but for a car date or room on my dime, bad value.

I did call her though mmmv, she didn't answer so I guess she doesn't really need help but just a couple of suckers.

She's not going to be able to make it on just a couple of gullible, her price will become more reasonable for a SW. Catch her walking, she won't turn down a grant.Idk if she would turn down a grant for maybe a handjob with but not for anal. Any I am one of those old white guys who treat a women right be she be a SW or not. Iam old school and treat the women right I know we all get taken but you move on. I have just learned we are all sinners and do evil thing to each other. So.

PellyMason
07-04-18, 18:37
Driving along Pratt I thought I saw a familiar face. It was Nikki (used to be known as CLs's Nikki). Cute brunette with bubble butt. I stopped and she came over with smile. Damn she put on some much needed weight. Looked really good. But she said she wasn't dating anymore. Smh. I wonder what she was doing in that neighborhood.

JimmyJams
07-04-18, 18:38
Idk if she would turn down a grant for maybe a handjob with but not for anal. Any I am one of those old white guys who treat a women right be she be a SW or not. Iam old school and treat the women right I know we all get taken but you move on. I have just learned we are all sinners and do evil thing to each other. So.Glad you've got it like that. At the end of the day we are a means to an end. Its business, being nice and treating with dignity doesn't equal over paying, that's just for me. It has been reported on here that YMMV does apply with her. Much more than a HJ can be had for a grant if you catch her walking. Her hands might be the least attractive thing as about her. While she had nails done, her hands are puffy junkie hands. No matter how long a former iv user stops that tends not to change. I've seen the puffy hands in men and women, some with substantial clean time. A grant for a puffy hand HJ? Come on now. And what does being a "white" man have to do with anything.

I don't care what color you are, one can be "nice" without overpaying and marketing others to do so. She'll be fine.

BoloBellgrande
07-04-18, 20:34
Just a shot in the dark. If you're the Asian guy who was on the west side today with a tall dark haired white streetwalker from Brooklyn, named Tren or Trin, I was the heavy set black dude waiting on the room downstairs.

I'd like to hookup with your hookup. She was trying to catch up with you and not miss her ride, so all I got was what I thought she said her name was and the first 3 digits of her phone # .

If that was you, please PM with her contact info. That ***** was healthy!!

BoloBellgrande
07-04-18, 21:05
EAT AT THE WENDY'S ON WASHINGTON BLVD!

I was with a former WSW today who showed me one of the workers Facebook page. He has video of rat droppings in the bread and on the counter, and even brown stuff in the ice.

If you can find the link on Facebook, post it. You know a lot of us like to grab a snack in between mongering.

MBNewGuy
07-04-18, 23:05
Could someone explain what's up with the junkies and fucked up swollen hands? I was just at the citgo and saw what was presumably a SW on her off night because she was there with her dog. Chatted for a few about the fire truck across the street. She was about 5'4 and her hands were bigger than mine. Is the shit laced with human growth hormone that only works on hands?

MacRobby
07-04-18, 23:22
Could someone explain what's up with the junkies and fucked up swollen hands? I was just at the citgo and saw what was presumably a SW on her off night because she was there with her dog. Chatted for a few about the fire truck across the street. She was about 5'4 and her hands were bigger than mine. Is the shit laced with human growth hormone that only works on hands?It's caused by the impurities of needles and shit inside the needles (some from re-using said needles).

Said impurities cause "Cellulitis", which causes infections and abscesses.

Often shows up in swellings of the hands and or feet.

Elber Gonzalez
07-05-18, 00:09
In no way she is worth $80 and up, maybe to you, but I don't think to many others will. Just so you know, I have meet her some 15-18 yrs ago and know what she is all about, you can get three holes from others for whole lot less. Did that answer your question about over paying.IDK what surprise me the most, the fact she is charging $80 in 2018 or the fact she still alive, I assume she is been in the sex industry for a while, at least my earliest video with her is from 2011, I know she was a cutie at some point, but does someone has seen her COMPLETELY naked lately -lights on- That huge scar of her is a total turn off at least for me, she is been off my fav list for a while due to that and other safety reasons I've mention before. For those folks that are into Greek culture, I've heard some walkers on the east side are providing only those kind trips, if you guys are into that you should try out before overpaying.

BoloBellgrande
07-05-18, 00:47
I'm beginning to realize the west side girls are mostly scallywags compared to other areas. The girl I saw today from Brooklyn just confirmed that for me.

I don't know the ins and outs of the other areas or have a familiar friends house I can go to.

I've been through Dundalk before with Baltimoronics MILF friend. On our way to the notel, there seemed to be LE everywhere. I don't know how you guys Monger there.

I found CB to be the same way. There didn't seem to be any outs to escape LE if you wanted to make a quick getaway. The side streets seem to be narrower and the people are right up against you.

Haven't tried Brooklyn yet. I guess the West side seems more open because it's close to the city. You can cut up just about any side street and disappear into downtown Bmore.

NiceGuy1957
07-05-18, 02:06
IDK what surprise me the most, the fact she is charging $80 in 2018 or the fact she still alive, I assume she is been in the sex industry for a while, at least my earliest video with her is from 2011, I know she was a cutie at some point, but does someone has seen her COMPLETELY naked lately -lights on- That huge scar of her is a total turn off at least for me, she is been off my fav list for a while due to that and other safety reasons I've mention before. For those folks that are into Greek culture, I've heard some walkers on the east side are providing only those kind trips, if you guys are into that you should try out before overpaying.Ok guys I get the point about the price she might do it cheaper I said that number because that is what her and I agreed on. Elber Gonzalez if you would share a link with us to see her in action or a pic please. If not on this site PM me thanks. NG.

NiteTimer
07-05-18, 14:51
https://www.xvideos.com/video37388531/classic_double

Shade Snake
07-05-18, 17:11
I'm curious with how Summer looks too unless that's her in the video.

Checkumout
07-05-18, 19:48
Sure wish someone would post some pictures of her so I would know who she is or PM me and none of them are worth 80 and above out of the gate thanks.

PellyMason
07-05-18, 23:39
Celeste is a Super Cute South African WSW. Now blonde. She usually does business at her place (an apt behind a white door on south side of street. Tonite she asked me to wait outside her apt, which I did watching a parade of stumbling shirtless junkies go in and out of her house. At one point a bearded shirtless boy wonder came to the drivers side window. I ignored him even as he got the glass window. Then he pulled a gun out and raised it. I honked the horn and sped off. I've not seen anyone else mention Celeste here But she seems quite popular judging from the streams coming and going.

BigCoolie
07-06-18, 00:47
The party bus, the mobile command station, and quite a few LEOs at the corner of McHenry and Smallwood earlier this afternoon. I drove around a bit and saw UCs and marked LEOs spread out throughout that area.

On my way to search a different section I ran into Daniella at the corner of Eagle and Pulaski, but I kept driving by since it was too hot outside. While driving I have noticed that there are much better looking women sitting on porches through W / W. Maybe if I was much younger I would get out of the truck once in a while to walk up and talk to them. It has been quite some time since I have found a good UTR. Hats off to you bold few that still can catch them and pass them along.

I ended the day without a snag. Maybe another day.

Keep the hobby safe and healthy mongers.

JimmyJams
07-06-18, 03:22
Couldn't sleep Tuesday night. So after tossing and turning a while I started dreaming of a stroll early the morning of the 4th. First time I ever dream that early in BMO. Strolled around my regular fishing hole around 4th and there was nothing much happening except a lot of LEO because apparently there was a shooting or something right around Pontiac between 4th and 5th streets were completely blocked off by LEO. I got out of there and went down by FH and there was nothing much happening down there either. I did see a BSW and she looked kind of thick so I decided to see what was up. She got in said her name was New York was very pleasant and didn't really look like your typical Junkie. She was chesty and had thick hips. I told her I was dreaming of head and anal. I thought that might be an aversion but she was good to go. She had a spot indoors and my Spidey senses were not tingling so I gave it a whirl. Her mic skills were aggressive wet sloppy and above-average. After a minute or so she assume the position and turned up that big brown round and I went to work. I believe her when she said that's not something she does normally because it took some work to get the deed done but the deed did get done and Pop Goes the Weasel. Damage they five. Not being fully satisfied with that. I decided to go back up to 4th and there was nothing much happening up there but the LEO was breaking up. I went on back down FH and saw another little thing and decided to explore the possibilities. She was short and she was street worn but cute. We agreed on half $ half and we went to secluded industrial spot. Her french lesson was nice. She assumed the position for stand behind and her little booty was pretty cute and got it done again. She said her name was Shay, jax and link damage, and I did get the digits but I don't know if they work or not. I continue to dream around ww and there was nothing going on around there it was really dead that time of morning so I head on an.

After a completely relaxing day, I started dreaming again 9 ish. Tons of civilians out to watch fireworks. BP had anti hiring and I saw a couple that peaked my interest but settled on a petite spinner. Thick brown hair, cute face and figure. She said her name was Veronica. Very cautious and she asked, "can I taste it". That's a nice LEO check! Agreed on h&h, went to a spot. The cutie was skilled, excellent technique. I didn't get to the other half because what she was doing was so I finished BBBJCIM Jackson and a Hamilton. I got the digits. Still dreaming! Went down to FH and it was dead and had LEO roaming. Decided to leave and wake up but just as I was about to turn left off Fh back to pasco, I saw what I thought was a civil but had to come back to make sure. Brunette spinner with nice thighs and nice butt. Cut of Jean shorts, cami top, and flip flops looking like a cutie in a country music video. She said her name was "Jen". Funds were low at this point, I offered dub for quickie, she balked a little but went for it. Found a spot and watching her wiggle out of those shorts was nice. Bent over and her butt was juicy for a spinner. Strapped up and her kitty was VERY nice. It wasn't all that quick, she let me work it real good without complaint. The best realy read last. She looks a little worn but her skin was decent. Her attitude and personality also decent. Of the four, she's the one I really hope to see again! Got the digits and a pic.

My holiday dream had come to an end. SM only request digits, preferably ones who contribute Intel of value.

NiceGuy1957
07-06-18, 06:06
I took a pic last week but do not how to upload or post it. Can anyone help me? NG.

JoeCool1983
07-06-18, 09:20
Met up with her recently, one of you guys must be taking really good care of her LOL. Very well dressed in nice top and shorts, had a little makeup on, hair fixed nice. She is very pleasant and easy to deal with. She does have a H & coke habit, probably contributes to her thinness. Likes to put her head on you shoulder and cuddle and hold your hand. In bed she will hug you and kiss your neck and work down to your nipples and on down from there. Very good head technique well above average, licking and sucking and the boys. The sex is wild, very tight kitty and really gets into it, makes you feel like her best boy friend. When asked about anal she said she would do it but only after she knows you awhile and are not big. A pleasant surprise from most of the girls with appearance and ability on the loops. She says she doesn't walk much, I can believe that, she probably has a hell a lot of us at her disposal LOL.

Happened to be out the WW today and saw SW idol Crystal around the circle looking to for some help. She looked really sweaty in the heat I just waved and kept it moving, I wasn't looking to play today.Details. Where did you find her? What's she look like? Phone number?

Elber Gonzalez
07-06-18, 09:32
I took a pic last week but do not how to upload or post it. Can anyone help me? NG.Believe me you are not the only one strugging, in order to use this site I have use an android (crome) and I have trouble to see some shit here, I've read might be your browser or probably the device, honestly I have no idea wich one is the best, if you search for summer in the baltimore photo section you can find a lot of shots, you can also check my reports, I've posted couple too, sorry, but can't share videos, I haven't really edit any an I don't want my face out there, you know what I am sayin. Good luck uploading that pic, I wonder how she looks now, last time I saw her walking on ritchie hwy was about a year ago, but she looked rough man.

NiceGuy1957
07-06-18, 12:03
This is her.

NiceGuy1957
07-06-18, 12:07
Believe me you are not the only one strugging, in order to use this site I have use an android (crome) and I have trouble to see some shit here, I've read might be your browser or probably the device, honestly I have no idea wich one is the best, if you search for summer in the baltimore photo section you can find a lot of shots, you can also check my reports, I've posted couple too, sorry, but can't share videos, I haven't really edit any an I don't want my face out there, you know what I am sayin. Good luck uploading that pic, I wonder how she looks now, last time I saw her walking on ritchie hwy was about a year ago, but she looked rough man.This is the picture that I took last week of summer.

Poggi1212
07-06-18, 12:42
This is the picture that I took last week of summer.In no way is she worth 80 $ I've seen far better recently in Brooklyn and actually had some ass and titties her noway she's been in the game for too long.

Dog Pound 99
07-06-18, 13:07
This is the picture that I took last week of summer.For the record, I'm the one who had informed NG 1957 back in June, out of curtsey of course, through PM of her anal price. I'd also informed him that Summer can turn on a monger on a dime, and without provocation. And that's especially true if she lacks motivation!

The price of something is predicated on one's subjectivity and desire to have it. And it especially holds true in the service industry - - as the old adage goes "One usually gets what one pays for. ".

So to grant Summer of her asking price, one would stand a much better chance of a better, and a more enthusiastic out come, especially if you must have her.

With that being said, if you happen to be frugal, and or lack the funds to indulge, there are other options around. It's a free country after all.

However, if you must have "the Summer", you can always offer her less and take your chances. BTW, we are talking about a Dingbat here, so there are no guarantee of a good time to begin with. LOL. Bahahahah.

Aiight, Dog, out.

DD Chaser
07-06-18, 13:30
Visiting, drove W / W but didn't see much worth stopping for by looks. At a red light I hear a "hey, stranger" it was Monet from my last visit, happy to see her went back to my hotel and banged her hot little brains out. Said she's been DL recently not walking much. Also in front of me hitting the candy hard more than one variety at one point nodded off in the car not a good sign but booty from heaven kept me moving forward with it, turned out okay Dropped her and looped some more off the beaten path came across "Naughty" again says short for Nautilus 20 yr old BSW always looks fine. Too pooped to hit it again but she teased me by lifting up the back of her dress to confirm she was traveling commando. Hope to see her out next time.

NiceGuy1957
07-06-18, 17:46
For the record, I'm the one who had informed NG 1957 back in June, out of curtsey of course, through PM of her anal price. I'd also informed him that Summer can turn on a monger on a dime, and without provocation. And that's especially true if she lacks motivation!

The price of something is predicated on one's subjectivity and desire to have it. And it especially holds true in the service industry - - as the old adage goes "One usually gets what one pays for. ".

So to grant Summer of her asking price, one would stand a much better chance of a better, and a more enthusiastic out come, especially if you must have her.

With that being said, if you happen to be frugal, and or lack the funds to indulge, there are other options around. It's a free country after all.

However, if you must have "the Summer", you can always offer her less and take your chances. BTW, we are talking about a Dingbat here, so there are no guarantee of a good time to begin with. LOL. Bahahahah.

Aiight, Dog, out.I agree with some of what you have said and maybe I have been paying above the standard. But PM me a girl that you date that with really do anal without all the drama. Thank NG.

Old Chinese Guy
07-06-18, 17:58
This is the picture that I took last week of summer.This is what she looked like in the old days when she was still a cute little spinner.

Noobalicious
07-06-18, 18:24
I agree with some of what you have said and maybe I have been paying above the standard. But PM me a girl that you date that with really do anal without all the drama. Thank NG.Don't sweat the B. S. NG57. I normally never go above standard tuition, certainly not for anyone I've not sampled before. But I do have a regular thing that trips my trigger, and I give her above standard. That's because she keeps a phone, is exactly what gets my motor running, and the pre-arranged "tip" means she always shows up where / when I'm ready.

Now, I know others get her at regular tuition. But I get above-average service, and no where near average SW B. S. , so I'm good with the situation. If I found someone else who checked all the boxes at standard rates I'd reconsider (or give someone else more business), but that hasn't happened yet.

BoloBellgrande
07-06-18, 18:56
I saw the older white lady with green highlight in her hair again today. She was wearing a dress this time. Her legs are fine in the front, she has tattoos on both legs that make it look like scars from a distance.

Her skin is very lose though. I'm assuming because of the change of clothes and they way she presents herself, she's living someplace she can clean up.

Wouldn't mind taking a look under the hood, I'm just thinking I may get a eyefull of something I wish I hadn't seen.

FapAway5592
07-06-18, 19:04
This is her.Those tits might be worth. 8.

Elber Gonzalez
07-06-18, 19:39
This is the picture that I took last week of summer.Those tits look healthier than last time I saw her, If I happen to run into her I might stop by.