PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Noobalicious
10-24-17, 21:07
Wonderful girl. I believe she passed away. That's what Kim had told me, see Kim report, and she certainly hasn't been around. Sad.Just found your prior report, now that you mention it. Sad to hear.

Well, that's why you can't wait around before making a move.

Mdam
10-24-17, 21:46
Was in town a week and a half ago and had my sights on swinging through my old monger grounds of Dundalk. Drove around Friday night around 11 pm and didn't see much out (it had drizzled most of the evening). Saw Lisa get let out of a vehicle on Dundalk Ave around Roberts Ave, swung around and picked her up on Railway. Her age was hard to gage since she didn't look to have teeth, but her tits had a young feel to them. Body was decent with a touch of meat to her bones. BJ for 25 was mediocre. Did I cum? Sure. Was she a little aggressive with the mouth? Definitely. Would I pick her up again (when I'm back in town)? Maybe, if it was dead out again.

On my way out of town on Sunday, I was just looking and saw Samantha walking Graceland. I hadn't seen her out in two years (I also don't live here anymore), but from what I had seen online I was under the impression that she had cleaned up and was trying to go to school. I was already running late and had to go, but I wish I had picked her up. She looked healthy and all her weight was in the right places. If any of you haven't had her, give her a whirl (as long as she's not geeking out). She used to offer up a sample of her BJ and it was always on point. I attached (hopefully) a picture of Sam for interested parties.

BoloBellgrande
10-24-17, 22:18
Has anyone heard any news about her in recent days?

CowboysFan
10-24-17, 23:56
Anyone still dating her?? Looks like she got cleaned up and her boobies are back.

Sam2752
10-25-17, 00:19
has anyone had more than bj as a girl told me that it is a man, just want to be sure cause that's not my cup of tea.shauni is not a man.

AceKing88
10-25-17, 10:43
Was in town a week and a half ago and had my sights on swinging through my old monger grounds of Dundalk. Drove around Friday night around 11 pm and didn't see much out (it had drizzled most of the evening). Saw Lisa get let out of a vehicle on Dundalk Ave around Roberts Ave, swung around and picked her up on Railway. Her age was hard to gage since she didn't look to have teeth, but her tits had a young feel to them. Body was decent with a touch of meat to her bones. BJ for 25 was mediocre. Did I cum? Sure. Was she a little aggressive with the mouth? Definitely. Would I pick her up again (when I'm back in town)? Maybe, if it was dead out again.

On my way out of town on Sunday, I was just looking and saw Samantha walking Graceland. I hadn't seen her out in two years (I also don't live here anymore), but from what I had seen online I was under the impression that she had cleaned up and was trying to go to school. I was already running late and had to go, but I wish I had picked her up. She looked healthy and all her weight was in the right places. If any of you haven't had her, give her a whirl (as long as she's not geeking out). She used to offer up a sample of her BJ and it was always on point. I attached (hopefully) a picture of Sam for interested parties.LOL I remember that sample she always reminded you that part was free. Man menory lane definelty good times as always be safe.

Klove48
10-25-17, 12:00
Has anyone had more than BJ as a girl told me that it is a man, just want to be sure cause that's not my cup of tea.No Shauni is definitely all woman. I haven't seen her in quite a while but she was a wonderful experience including FS. Peace.

Checkumout
10-25-17, 13:15
Anyone still dating her?? Looks like she got cleaned up and her boobies are back.She is clean talk to her on Facebook once in awhile.

CowboysFan
10-25-17, 16:19
Amber is a lovely dumpling. 4 feet 8 inches tall. Just turned 20, a slight lazy eye to go with her slight speech impediment. She's been out now for about 2 weeks. When we first met she'd never been to a notel. She is very inexperienced and sweetly naive. Her oral skills ain't so good but somehow that's very sexy anyway. She's has a phone which is great although it's often out of battery. Can't share the number but you can find her at the gas station across the street from the uhaul on Wash Blvd in the afternoons. She's typically with a skinny dark haired girl who's a little bit older and occasionally some dude.I spotted her and another unattractive walker heading down the blvd. I knew it was her from her height. She didn't look to have to cute of a face. I kept going then minutes later decided to loop back around the back way of the dunkin donuts. By the time I made it to them Amber was gone. So I asked the girl was that Amber?? She said yes, I inquired about her age and she said 20 something. I'm sure this was her. She said that once she got back they both had to go somewhere real quick, which I assume meant to go cop. I said well maybe next time and sped off. This was around 1 am. So I can confirm she's out there. Catch her if you can!!

Trileptal
10-26-17, 01:15
I've been to Tim's but was wondering if there are any others near or around the same area. That do hourly and also you don't need to use a credit card or deposit? Any help would be appreciated.

RetrieverGuy
10-26-17, 01:48
I've been to Tim's but was wondering if there are any others near or around the same area. That do hourly and also you don't need to use a credit card or deposit? Any help would be appreciated.There are other notels on Rt. 1 with cheap hourly rates. Tip-Top is probably your best bet. All of the short stay rooms have full bathrooms with showers / tubs, and mirrored ceilings. If you're really in the mood you can get a room with a heart shaped Jacuzzi.

GettingThatItc
10-26-17, 02:08
Amazing Amy.

I just ran into amazing Amy. We agreed with one thing it didn't happen. I tried to accommodate with another. It didn't happen I had to drag the ***** out of my vehicle to make her go away. I don't appreciate being strong-armed. I have paid ***** that didn't satisfy. And dumped her off to next block. This ***** didn't do anything and refused to leave the car for $20. She looked fine and I was going to bring her home for one hundred.

GettingThatItc
10-26-17, 02:14
Amazing Amy.

I tried to drop her off a few times. It didn't happen She looks hot as hell. Even with a good report I don't think I'd try this one again.

Trileptal
10-26-17, 02:28
There are other notels on Rt. 1 with cheap hourly rates. Tip-Top is probably your best bet. All of the short stay rooms have full bathrooms with showers / tubs, and mirrored ceilings. If you're really in the mood you can get a room with a heart shaped Jacuzzi.Thanks for the help. Will try it out sometime soon.

PilotJones
10-26-17, 14:13
Anyone see Lacy recently? I had contemplated seeing her over the summer but the many reports of BB had me hesitant. If you have seen her recently is she clean? Thank you gentleman.

BoloBellgrande
10-26-17, 16:31
Anyone see Lacy recently? I had contemplated seeing her over the summer but the many reports of BB had me hesitant. If you have seen her recently is she clean? Thank you gentleman.She's been staying in decent hotels lately. She was in the BWI area a week or so ago. If you mean, does she shower and keep herself clean, yeah she does. If you're talking about more than that, you'll have to ask her for a medical report.

She's a strange bird. She strikes me as someone that should be on antidepressants. The girl never seems to be in a good mood.

BoloBellgrande
10-26-17, 18:41
This is the Lacey / Bree I'm speaking of.

MoJulius
10-26-17, 19:04
Just saw her on Harford rd. She was walkin crooked must b drunk or high. Lookin cute tho. Goin to a party or I'd have her in my car right now.

Curtisbay
10-26-17, 20:21
Has anyone had more than BJ as a girl told me that it is a man, just want to be sure cause that's not my cup of tea.Ok. She is a girl; but who cares, if there was a doubt, why bother.

RustyMuffler
10-26-17, 22:10
We wanted to see her Big Booty!

This is the Lacey / Bree I'm speaking of.

RichRim
10-26-17, 22:36
This is the Lacey / Bree I'm speaking of.Do you have her digits?

YoungLing
10-26-17, 22:41
Just dropping a line from out west where I currently reside. Fellow mongers why'all got it good in B'MO! I miss being there on the hunt, recon, and the SW talent is varied and second to none! I'm in the mile high city and it don't even rate a mention. Someday I will return to my adopted home! Stay safe and thanks for all the great reports that make this the best forum on the site!

Be Safe!

BoloBellgrande
10-26-17, 23:15
Happy Now!

BoloBellgrande
10-26-17, 23:28
Do you have her digits?She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.

BoloBellgrande
10-26-17, 23:30
I'm very interested to know if anyone else has seen Piper around the West side. If she's walking like she was last Sunday, she can't be asking for BP rates.

PilotJones
10-27-17, 06:13
She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.Thanks gentlemen, there were just a lot of reports of her going raw with clients and I wanted to know if anyone had experienced her lately.

NiteTimer
10-27-17, 07:19
She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.When she's in the right mind it was good service. Only went w her 2 x. The second time was horrible. Definitely bipolar. Will never do it again. She is thick though. But even the 1st round I had to get her off the phone while she was giving up the brains. Good luck.

Noobalicious
10-27-17, 14:45
I know she looks familiar. Washington Blvd maybe?

She posted on CL but checking here cause I'm pretty sure she is a SW.

She is an excellent date. Very accomodating. Very nice Ta Ta's and a wet, tight, and meaty kitty. This is for all the mongers that are meat lovers.

Picked up holly in wash blv. Blond spinner with thin body and acne of her face. Cute and young overall. Was rushed but kitty was tight and price was right. 30. Got digits if interesred.Was out on Wash today and let Holly walk up to my car. Blonde, thin body, acne. Face matches the picture League posted earlier.

It was my first time meeting Holly. They say YMMV. . . I didn't get very far. Rushed to the extreme & in the end I just ended the encounter because it obviously wasn't going well.

I'm not contradicting Brizmo, because it may have been the wrong point of the med cycle, who knows? But if I see her again I'll pass by.

Geckoman
10-27-17, 18:10
Can you provide some detail, where you picked her up at and what does she look like. Thanks.

Amazing Amy.

I just ran into amazing Amy. We agreed with one thing it didn't happen. I tried to accommodate with another. It didn't happen I had to drag the ***** out of my vehicle to make her go away. I don't appreciate being strong-armed. I have paid ***** that didn't satisfy. And dumped her off to next block. This ***** didn't do anything and refused to leave the car for $20. She looked fine and I was going to bring her home for one hundred.

John in VA
10-27-17, 18:20
I have cruised all the Baltimore loops for years and also the DC one. One thing that has eluded me is a HSW. In DC there are several large Hispanic areas but you never see any that appear to be working. On the DC loop once in a while you might find one. Apparently DC has underground Hispanic brothels but you have to know somebody who knows somebody to either get you in or give you a business card that is your access key. Has anyone ever found any in Baltimore or any large Hispanic population that I might not know about that might find a hidden gem? Going to try and hit Baltimore this weekend. If anyone ever thinks about driving down here to DC save your gas the loop is dead.

Checkumout
10-27-17, 21:12
Thanks gentlemen, there were just a lot of reports of her going raw with clients and I wanted to know if anyone had experienced her lately.I used to see her pretty often but that was when she livid on pennington have seen her ont time since she got back from vacation will not date her now she visits to many people now.

Happy One
10-27-17, 21:39
Was out on Wash today and let Holly walk up to my car. Blonde, thin body, acne. Face matches the picture League posted earlier.

It was my first time meeting Holly. They say YMMV. . . I didn't get very far. Rushed to the extreme & in the end I just ended the encounter because it obviously wasn't going well.

I'm not contradicting Brizmo, because it may have been the wrong point of the med cycle, who knows? But if I see her again I'll pass by.Saw her on the BLVD one day last week and recognized her from picture, pulled over to say hi and see what was up. I didn't even get a chance to say anything when she tells me don't talk to her unless I'm going to pick her up she needs the money. With that attitude I won't waste my time ever, too many other quality dates out there.

Be Safe Be Careful.

RichRim
10-27-17, 21:53
Anyone still dating her?? Looks like she got cleaned up and her boobies are back.I would love to hookup with this cutie.

RichRim
10-27-17, 22:53
Which one has the better options for petite white girls? I like spinners.

Noobalicious
10-27-17, 23:26
Which one has the better options for petite white girls? I like spinners.I'd like to know too! They're my favorite food group.

(If no one chimes in with directions, I've got a few I know of but things are always hit or miss).

Elber Gonzalez
10-28-17, 01:46
I have cruised all the Baltimore loops for years and also the DC one. One thing that has eluded me is a HSW. In DC there are several large Hispanic areas but you never see any that appear to be working. On the DC loop once in a while you might find one. Apparently DC has underground Hispanic brothels but you have to know somebody who knows somebody to either get you in or give you a business card that is your access key. Has anyone ever found any in Baltimore or any large Hispanic population that I might not know about that might find a hidden gem? Going to try and hit Baltimore this weekend. If anyone ever thinks about driving down here to DC save your gas the loop is dead.Same here, in twelve years cruising the DMV loops the only actual HSW that come to my mind is "puerto rican" Natalie from the conkling loop, she is been reported here several times, I tried her twice, but she had a bitchy attitude and that was it for me, we spoke in Spanish and can tell by her accent she is from another third world country or she is been hanging out too much with spanish speakers from out of the island.

Couple years ago I picked up one authentic early twenties Colombian in the DC loop, but she was definitely BP worker talking a walk around the block, very cute chick though.

Most hispanic women can be addicted to a lot of different things but hardly to dope or coke I think that's why is hard to find an actual HSW, of course you will find a lot of Hispanic women on BP, but most of them post fake pics, old pics, tons of them are over 30, most go from the chubby to fatty side, in other words not worth the BP rates. Your best bet is one of those rinks, usually they have more than 3 workers, they are line up and you can chose what you like, the only downside for me is most of this places rotate the workers often, in this places you can find more young workers than in BP also they start with SW rates!! Last time I went to one in NoVA the rates started at 40 and they charge for the extras, another downside for some is that most of those workers only speak Spanish.

In general seems that is not easy to find them on our loops.

Laxxx
10-28-17, 11:12
You guys are overlooking one of the best ever. Easy (Erica)! OMG, in her day one of the very best!

Budge96
10-28-17, 14:42
Either I just saw the second coming of a long gone steers walker or one of my great Fave's has turned up. Wait for it! NOT DEAD.

Yes was on Wilkins Friday afternoon past the circle and a nice looking blonde civi looks up and at the last second waves as if she know me? And I'm like I don't know that chick! Well pulled around the next block and swung back toward circl and pulled over she walks across the street approaching the dcar I'm still like no who is that? Then when she gets to the window damn hey it's Angie! Of all things heard you were deceased? She says yeah she heard that to, she's sober been clean six months trying to make rent what do you say! Get in quick!

We went up to a buddies on Wilkins she laid down one of the all time best GFE lays and blow jobs, anal to boot I almost have ever experienced! She was that good, even a little giggling rim thrown in haha best time!.

She says to tell you guys she's back in in great health been tested regulary wants to see all her old regulars you know who you are. ! Get ready she's of the chain and got plenty meat on the bone, haha B.

JanusCanal84
10-28-17, 14:46
Was bored and cruised up 95. Went straight to Morell Park and saw a noice thick brunette waving at people by the you-Haul. Unfortunately I had no notes so I kept on going. Went into Wilkens and not much to offer also. I saw Heaven looking tip top in blonde anyone try her recently? I found nothing to my fancy so went to SA and not a soul in sight. Off to Fairhaven and CB some were ok nothing to brag about.

Went back to Wilkens and I spotted this brunette with a red sweater on colourful yoga pants. I passed 3 times just because everytime I tried to you-turn I would miss her. She would just duck into an alley or just vanish. To make matters worse the boys in blue were having a gathering by the corner of Wilkens and Pierres house. On my 3rd turn she spotted me and I pulled over. Told me her name was Kari. I checked on the forums here but little to no info has been made of her.

Nice slim WSW 28 yr old she told me which could be a load of bollocks. 5'7 with 3 kids but I kid you not her body states otherwise. There was some baby damage but you from afar you wouldn't notice it. A bunch of scratches and scars on her face. Her attitude was cool and laid back no problems there. We get to my spot and boom we get to work. Her head game is above average but still worth it. With a shave kitten I couldn't pass that up. Was worth the £20 in petrol plus standard. If you can get past looking at her face she's a gem. She did give me digits but can't say how long it will work.

Baltoman
10-28-17, 15:11
For what it's worth, she says her wisdom teeth are coming in and her jaw is extremely painful right now. She asked me for some ibuprofen, but I had none. That may be why she isn't more sociable. It's hard to give your best when you are in a lot of pain.

Baltoman.

Saw her on the BLVD one day last week and recognized her from picture, pulled over to say hi and see what was up. I didn't even get a chance to say anything when she tells me don't talk to her unless I'm going to pick her up she needs the money. With that attitude I won't waste my time ever, too many other quality dates out there.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Vega Wrap
10-28-17, 15:43
One HSW works Brooklyn by the church school block. Never tried her, but she looks good enough. Don't know her schedule.

Sometimes you get one at the conk BP. Don't know her name, but she has reviews here.

Skinny WSW are easy to find. BP, CB, WW.

Noobalicious
10-28-17, 18:24
For what it's worth, she says her wisdom teeth are coming in and her jaw is extremely painful right now. She asked me for some ibuprofen, but I had none. That may be why she isn't more sociable. It's hard to give your best when you are in a lot of pain.

Baltoman.It's possible. In my case, we went to her place. She wanted money up front, agreed to FS, then tried to give me reasons why she couldn't do FS. It was maybe 30 seconds of head, and then switch to the kitty. About 20 seconds in, she's asking if I'm ready to cum. Hence why I said, "rushed to the extreme" earlier.

I cut our visit short (because it obviously wasn't going to result in a happy ending). Right away she calls someone to meet her at the steps right outside her place. Could be innocent, but the possibility of a set-up had me spooked. I'm pretty sure she was just trying to hurry up & cop what she needed, however I never like anything that feels like it could get me caught up in something I'm better off without.

I saw her walking twice today over in MP, actually looking pretty decent in shorts while the sun was out. I kept on driving. As always, YMMV.

Loomy
10-28-17, 21:06
So I was seeing one of my regulars when she mention about a S&M type sex dungeon on Wash Blvd, where you can go and indulge leather, whips and and latex and dominating if that's your thang. Anybody else heard of this?

Also heard of a Latina brothel in downtown bmore. Didn't get much detail except its all Latina, low key and you can get a actual Mother / Daughter (Related) combo there. I got to do more research and try to find this.

Let the sleuthing begin.

Checkumout
10-29-17, 01:39
So I was seeing one of my regulars when she mention about a S&M type sex dungeon on Wash Blvd, where you can go and indulge leather, whips and and latex and dominating if that's your thang. Anybody else heard of this?

Also heard of a Latina brothel in downtown bmore. Didn't get much detail except its all Latina, low key and you can get a actual Mother / Daughter (Related) combo there. I got to do more research and try to find this.

Let the sleuthing begin.I would love to know where this sex dungeon is to sounds like fun.

Bobs Big Boy
10-29-17, 07:08

Let the sleuthing begin.I haven't been, but it's called Baltimore Playhouse. They've a decent website you can check out. Not necessarily my thing but I'd be curious to learn more from someone who has been.

CowboysFan
10-29-17, 22:55
Met a hot little fire cracker on Wilkens the other night around 12. Said she was from Dundalk, but hit Wilkens to grab some dates. She damn there looked 18 years old. About 5'3 110 lbs, she had tiny A's and a juicy little butt on her. Skin appeared to be flawless. She was wearing yoga pants and a half shirt. Took her up on standard rates with a tip, then upgraded for some back seat action. She was pretty clean and I hope to find her again. But like alot. No digits. Catch her if you can!!Recent post on a Holly made me bring this back up. This Holli was a one hit wonder for me. We were never able to reconnect. Anyone know her?? I met her on Wilkens but she said she lived in Dundalk.

CowboysFan
10-29-17, 23:26
Anyone still dating Sadie? Haven't seen her out in a long time. Last time I saw her she was 100 degrees and just to sticky to touch haha. She was sweating bad from walking.

NiceGuy1957
10-30-17, 06:53
Saw Josie Saturday afternoon on the corner of 5th and Pontiac looking good in them black tight pants. She has lost all of her contacts on old phone so she still has her same number but now with another carrier. We hooked up and she is looking better each time we get together. Wow what a fun time plenty of movement. And patience which I enjoy. NG1957.

KarlHungus
10-30-17, 12:18
Made a late night pick up at the circle on Friday at about midnight. Jamie was looking good, nice body, decent tits and a firm round booty in her colorful yoga pants. Just got the standard BJ for the standard tuition, but she was very good with her mouth, probably the best I've had in a long time. She had long brown hair and kind of a big nose, claimed she was from the country in VA. There wasn't much selection, but it was a nice way to wind down after the Ravens thrashing of the Fins.

JankMaster
10-30-17, 18:58
Had bumped into a nice short brunette. And she was pretty thick. Said her name was allison. BJ was above ave. I give it an 8. Pussy was very tight but wet. Real sweet attitude. 30 was thr damage.

Budge96
10-30-17, 20:47
Cruised BP this afternoon not looking for anyone in particular when I spotted a very innocent looking chunky tall redhead with.

Plaid lumberjack shirt off of 6th by the school.

Swung back around the block to confirm the look was bogus. Haha got it again! Pulled over across the alley and waited she walked up the block to where I pulled in and approached the door. Can I get in?

Well yeah why not opened the door she hopped in. Quite tall big tits freckles no marks says she has seen a few girls making.

Money, figures, why not? She could use some spare change too!

She took me over off of Patapsco just past the Citgo into her basement, her mom was in the living room, and proceeded to give a.

Limited blow and sharp tug.

She said she likes doggy so standing it is away we go pretty tight says husband left with everything so needs extra money.

No come on face or mouth what? That's gross!

Believe me she was a newby had no idea what these girls are willing to do, she was decent and clean, real big butt!!

Rhymes with Lacey. YMMV B.

BlueEyesFun
10-30-17, 23:15
Had bumped into a nice short brunette. And she was pretty thick. Said her name was allison. BJ was above ave. I give it an 8. Pussy was very tight but wet. Real sweet attitude. 30 was thr damage.Sounds like a short thick WSW I ran into Saturday on Wilkens between Payson & Pulaski. Good Head, tight wet pussy, very pleasant attitude and cute smile. Well worth a repeat!

JoeCool1983
10-30-17, 23:28
Anyone still dating Sadie? Haven't seen her out in a long time. Last time I saw her she was 100 degrees and just to sticky to touch haha. She was sweating bad from walking.Sadie had a roommate named Kittie didn't she? What happened to Kittie?

PellyMason
10-31-17, 11:10
Celeste a short cute brunette with large bandage on arm. Dated her a few times in car and was invited upstairs for more play. Big mistake. Fifteen minutes into session a loud repeated knock on her door. She said was a dealer coming back for money owed. I don't think it was a set up but left a donation and left pronto. Last time with her.

OskarM
10-31-17, 16:21
Cruised BP this afternoon not looking for anyone in particular when I spotted a very innocent looking chunky tall redhead with.

Plaid lumberjack shirt off of 6th by the school.

Swung back around the block to confirm the look was bogus. Haha got it again! Pulled over across the alley and waited she walked up the block to where I pulled in and approached the door. Can I get in?

Well yeah why not opened the door she hopped in. Quite tall big tits freckles no marks says she has seen a few girls making.

Money, figures, why not? She could use some spare change too!

She took me over off of Patapsco just past the Citgo into her basement, her mom was in the living room, and proceeded to give a.

Limited blow and sharp tug.

She said she likes doggy so standing it is away we go pretty tight says husband left with everything so needs extra money.

No come on face or mouth what? That's gross!

Believe me she was a newby had no idea what these girls are willing to do, she was decent and clean, real big butt!!

Rhymes with Lacey. YMMV B.If this is who I am thinking it is she is not really new but has been more UTR. She works on a tree crew in her day job, hence the lumberjack look. She could probably whip most guys butts.

Ficdon
10-31-17, 20:36
On Saturday evening I saw a skinny WSW with long brown hair, nice looking but being way to obvious waving down cars. On Sunday evening, saw two other WSW, both were a more normal weight, at the bus stop near Rosalie. Hard to tell in the dark, but I think one was dark hair and the other was red or red / brown. Didn't pick up, I don't know the area well and there was a police car nearby on Sunday. Any advice on areas to park after picking them up here?

SirDrDunk
10-31-17, 22:53
Made a late night pick up at the circle on Friday at about midnight. Jamie was looking good, nice body, decent tits and a firm round booty in her colorful yoga pants. Just got the standard BJ for the standard tuition, but she was very good with her mouth, probably the best I've had in a long time. She had long brown hair and kind of a big nose, claimed she was from the country in VA. There wasn't much selection, but it was a nice way to wind down after the Ravens thrashing of the Fins.Did she have a tat of a gun on her waist if she did SW Idol good pick up.

AceKing88
11-01-17, 04:37
Did she have a tat of a gun on her waist if she did SW Idol good pick up.Man I have been looking for Her for a while now my atf.

LibidoLuvr
11-01-17, 14:47
Man I have been looking for Her for a while now my atf.Oh yeah. She one of my top five. I hope to run into soon.

Lamont
11-01-17, 15:41
Oh yeah. She one of my top five. I hope to run into soon.Any pics of this beauty? I couldn't find any one I searched.

CowboysFan
11-01-17, 16:14
Sadie had a roommate named Kittie didn't she? What happened to Kittie?This is the only Kitty I know of.

Derrick1984
11-01-17, 21:36
Was cruising fairhaven 2 nights ago after being stood up by a provider. Came across a skinny was that seemed to have all her teeth and a decent body. Made the scoop and she introduced herself as Nicole. Said she comes out often and in that area. She directed me to a nearby alley and initially asked for 30 so she could go in for the night. Said she had been out about 45 minutes and was cold but had to make money. I told her 20 and if she was good I would tip her. She then got to work and she was great. Gagging and very sloppy. I felt the back of her throat more than a few times but she was a trooper and keep at it. After about 10 minutes I was about to explode and she kicked it into another gear. I busted in her mouth and she caught every drop but opened the door to spit it out after she finished milking me. I dropped her off near where I got her and tipped her 10 bucks for a total of 30. She earned it. Said she didn't have a phone but she usually walks that area.

RandomDude1002
11-02-17, 03:49

Let the sleuthing begin.Not really into S&M but the latina brothel on the other hand. Wow.

DMonkey85
11-02-17, 06:02
Message me guys I have a shy friend that needs help.

MangeMan
11-02-17, 17:57
Kimmi would like me to annnnounce her new number. You'll know her from the video. She's well worth your time /.

Jack Knauf
11-03-17, 00:24
Met up with her a little while ago across from the gas station. Brunette spinner. Probably late 20's or early 30's. I'll give her an 8 on the SW scale. I've only seen her recently. Went to a spot for BBBJCIM for standard plus tip. Her skills weren't the best, not enough spit or suction, but got the job done. She has a phone, but I did not ask for digits. Tora told me that some guy is beating up girls and threatening them with a machete. He is supposedly taking them to shitty motels on Pulaski. Maybe that explains the recent lack of talent on Harford.

AceKing88
11-03-17, 08:38
Kimmi would like me to annnnounce her new number. You'll know her from the video. She's well worth your time /.This is her old number 443XXX1470. I never got the new one if you could share the new one cool if not no problem as well I'll see her around conkling as always be safe.

AceKing88
11-03-17, 09:34
Met up with her a little while ago across from the gas station. Brunette spinner. Probably late 20's or early 30's. I'll give her an 8 on the SW scale. I've only seen her recently. Went to a spot for BBBJCIM for standard plus tip. Her skills weren't the best, not enough spit or suction, but got the job done. She has a phone, but I did not ask for digits. Tora told me that some guy is beating up girls and threatening them with a machete. He is supposedly taking them to shitty motels on Pulaski. Maybe that explains the recent lack of talent on Harford.The talent on Harford rd left years ago not because of the asshole who's doing that if it's true. I'm quite sure the person doing this foolishness is on this site hopefully you will run into the right chic that will turn the tables on you. As always be safe.

MrFetish01
11-03-17, 11:00

Let the sleuthing begin.Would luv to know where this brothel is. The mom / daughter thingy is hot as fuck. Keep us posted.

BigDog4943
11-03-17, 18:59
Would luv to know where this brothel is. The mom / daughter thingy is hot as fuck. Keep us posted.The club you speak of is a few buildings before ALDI's on the Blvd. It is a private fetish club with heavy security. This is not the brothel.

Swchaser2
11-03-17, 20:44
S. A. Valerie passed away O. D. On Sunday past.

Always new these Damn streets was going to take her!

BoloBellgrande
11-03-17, 20:45
Let me be blunt. For anyone that's familiar with the 198 corridor girls in Laurel, Joyce, Dawn, Crissy and so on.

I may have a opportunity to fuck Crissy tonight. I'd like to know about her expertise. Does she give good head? Is she a willing participate or do she have a attitude.

I know she has a BF, so at least she likes dick. I hear she's always fighting with the guy and I know she's bisexual and messes around with Joyce and Dawn.

PM me ASAP with details of her service and give the gory details. Thanks!

PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING QUESTIONS . I'M TRYING TO GET ANSWERS !

RichRim
11-03-17, 21:36
This is the only Kitty I know of.How do I hook up with this cutie?

Karl78
11-03-17, 22:49
BP had a huge police presence tonight. Occupying the usual crossroads with lights on between 730-8. I didn't stick around long, but they were pulling over multiple cars around the area. It was a ghost town, minus like 2 girls so could have been a sting also.

CowboysFan
11-04-17, 00:18
How do I hook up with this cutie?I think she's out the game. I haven't seen her in over a year or longer.

Noobalicious
11-04-17, 02:51
BP had a huge police presence tonight. Occupying the usual crossroads with lights on between 730-8. I didn't stick around long, but they were pulling over multiple cars around the area. It was a ghost town, minus like 2 girls so could have been a sting also.Agreed. I was up around there at 10:30, saw marked cars posted at street corners where they could get a clear view down the usual strolls, plus an unmarked car at the corner of Washburn & 4th. Funny enough, I pulled over & parked on 4th basically facing the unmarked car's driver window. I had some food with me, so I sat there & ate while he sat & watched me. Eventually he pulled away, then posted up on Pontiac & 5th.

As mentioned, heavy presence & no girls out. Fortunately I caught up with Tiffany by text, and she was dropped off by a car right next to me & off we went. No fuss, no cruising, no stops from cops.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Bryans764
11-04-17, 11:25
Hello fellow mongers,

I just drove through Harford rd and there are a few nice ladies out walking today.

Jessica the red head, a new blonde, and my favorite Lisa.

Lisa was hanging at the gas station on the corner wearing a pink hoodie under a grey jacket.

If you have the opportunity I highly recommend her.

Great mouth skills and a sweet pussy also.

Good luck out there and be careful.

BlueEyesFun
11-04-17, 15:07
It's possible. In my case, we went to her place. She wanted money up front, agreed to FS, then tried to give me reasons why she couldn't do FS. It was maybe 30 seconds of head, and then switch to the kitty. About 20 seconds in, she's asking if I'm ready to cum. Hence why I said, "rushed to the extreme" earlier.

I cut our visit short (because it obviously wasn't going to result in a happy ending). Right away she calls someone to meet her at the steps right outside her place. Could be innocent, but the possibility of a set-up had me spooked. I'm pretty sure she was just trying to hurry up & cop what she needed, however I never like anything that feels like it could get me caught up in something I'm better off without.

I saw her walking twice today over in MP, actually looking pretty decent in shorts while the sun was out. I kept on driving. As always, YMMV.A real waste of time in my opinion. A one & done for sure!

Checkumout
11-04-17, 19:55
Finally picked her up after passing by her all the time wrong decision got to our spot and agreed on tuition started off nice but when you touched her she started saying not in price or did not pay for that I stopped her as soon as she started and told her I was done only gave her half of what she wanted and took her back was a shame nice body and pretty good looking but bad attitude will not repeat.

BlueEyesFun
11-04-17, 22:08
Picked up holly in wash blv. Blond spinner with thin body and acne of her face. Cute and young overall. Was rushed but kitty was tight and price was right. 30. Got digits if interesred.Thanks but no thanks regarding my request for her digits. She turned out to be a waste of time for me, a total one and done disappointment! Cute, young, sexy and no skills whatsoever!

BoloBellgrande
11-05-17, 01:47
Saw Heaven tonight on S Payson and Wilkins. The girls needs to give it up, she's done. She's a paper doll!

Ran into Bubbles at my familier friends house. She has a infection from med use and is running a slight fever. She also needs to give it up ASAP!

The Swirly girl is also under the weather for reasons unknown and has been missing with her BF for 24 hours. They both need to give it up!

Anna is also looking bad from the med use to her legs. Just the thought of her marking up her pretty brown skin makes me sick .She's wherever she stays with her worthless BF. She needs to dump him, and give it up!

Ran into Bree Olson tonight, man, the girl is so cute! It's a shame what's she's doing to her body. What a looker she'd be if she got off the meds and let her body heal. She needs to give it up!

NiteTimer
11-05-17, 03:48
Anybody have a fresh number for Ranee?

PellyMason
11-05-17, 08:15
Nice selection on Dundalk these days. Valerie a cute as a button brunette with long hair and wonderful dsl usually on Bethlehem and in Bayview pharmacy. Great head, nice butt. Toni is a slim redhead with many freckles. Great head and bubbly attitude. Perky and fun. Casey is a blonde spinner. Hair piled up. Sweet personality. Is happy with any any tuition you can give her. Italian Kathy is older girl. Mid-30's maybe. Black hair. Usually out near Citogo. Sometimes by the pharmacy. She's give great marathon head sessions with lots of tricks. Last but not least Jessica. Cute redhead. Beautiful perfect tits. Nice body overall. Probably best date in Dundalk. No sign of Marissa or Sky but I hear they're around.

Checkumout
11-05-17, 08:40
Finally picked her up after passing by her all the time wrong decision got to our spot and agreed on tuition started off nice but when you touched her she started saying not in price or did not pay for that I stopped her as soon as she started and told her I was done only gave her half of what she wanted and took her back was a shame nice body and pretty good looking but bad attitude will not repeat.This is the one from Fairhaven not little Diane's daughter.

Checkumout
11-05-17, 08:52
Saw Heaven tonight on S Payson and Wilkins. The girls needs to give it up, she's done. She's a paper doll!

Ran into Bubbles at my familier friends house. She has a infection from med use and is running a slight fever. She also needs to give it up ASAP!

The Swirly girl is also under the weather for reasons unknown and has been missing with her BF for 24 hours. They both need to give it up!

Anna is also looking bad from the med use to her legs. Just the thought of her marking up her pretty brown skin makes me sick .She's wherever she stays with her worthless BF. She needs to dump him, and give it up!

Ran into Bree Olson tonight, man, the girl is so cute! It's a shame what's she's doing to her body. What a looker she'd be if she got off the meds and let her body heal. She needs to give it up!Any pics of Bree.

Noobalicious
11-05-17, 11:27
A real waste of time in my opinion. A one & done for sure!That's the same Holly I talked about earlier. Of course, anyone who'd picked her up in the MP area already knew who I was talking about.

Some others seemed to have a decent time with her, so YMMV. I know I probably wouldn't stop for her unless I was really needing to get off in a hurry & no one else was around anywhere.

Yes, it was hot as hell and LE everywhere in BP. Nonetheless, I did manage to pick-up Tiffany at 3rd & Washburn. Let me know if she looks familiar.That is the same Tiffany I saw Friday night. It's worth saying she might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that girl is a gem & a sweetheart. Real good people, so please treat her right guys!

FsTech69
11-05-17, 17:03
Nice selection on Dundalk these days. Valerie a cute as a button brunette with long hair and wonderful dsl usually on Bethlehem and in Bayview pharmacy. Great head, nice butt. Toni is a slim redhead with many freckles. Great head and bubbly attitude. Perky and fun. Casey is a blonde spinner. Hair piled up. Sweet personality. Is happy with any any tuition you can give her. Italian Kathy is older girl. Mid-30's maybe. Black hair. Usually out near Citogo. Sometimes by the pharmacy. She's give great marathon head sessions with lots of tricks. Last but not least Jessica. Cute redhead. Beautiful perfect tits. Nice body overall. Probably best date in Dundalk. No sign of Marissa or Sky but I hear they're around.This sounds like the same toni that was on BP. I saw her once and she was sweet as hell bit imo not wotth the price. She was talked about for a bit on the BP thread. Looks like another one went to walking. .

AceKing88
11-05-17, 20:04
Nice selection on Dundalk these days. Valerie a cute as a button brunette with long hair and wonderful dsl usually on Bethlehem and in Bayview pharmacy. Great head, nice butt. Toni is a slim redhead with many freckles. Great head and bubbly attitude. Perky and fun. Casey is a blonde spinner. Hair piled up. Sweet personality. Is happy with any any tuition you can give her. Italian Kathy is older girl. Mid-30's maybe. Black hair. Usually out near Citogo. Sometimes by the pharmacy. She's give great marathon head sessions with lots of tricks. Last but not least Jessica. Cute redhead. Beautiful perfect tits. Nice body overall. Probably best date in Dundalk. No sign of Marissa or Sky but I hear they're around.I concur Mr Mason Toni is awesome spent a few days and hours with her last week she gave me the GFE every session no rush 10's across the board.

Loomy
11-05-17, 23:14
Friday thee was hardly anything out, drove around for a few hours when I spotted Nikki on Wash Blvd. I had been trying to get at her for a few months, but I always seen her after I had unloaded with a different SW and she never had a phone. Nikki Has a big round ass, thick looking and some nice tits and long brownish blonde hair. But don't let the packaging fool you. Her performance was bad. She was not giving the know right, so I stopped it and gave her a $5 for her time. She talked shit the whole way back then slammed my car door shut after she got out.

Kim use have this banging phat bubble butt like BSW Linda before Linda went down hill as well. Now Lia is mostly bones walking around with a million plastic bags with "All" her belongings and a sad dejected expression. Kim will try to tell you she is really worth a BP rates, but that was true when she first came on the scene about 6 months ago. Now she is only worth standard, don't let her talk you into that bs otherwise. These girl a deteriorating at a faster pace. It use to take several years bore the weight loose and bad hygiene and sores took over, now it is happening within a few months.

JankMaster
11-05-17, 23:21
Anybody have a fresh number for Ranee?Boy I haven't seen ranee since the corner house on the side street off caton / hilton.

Mairj23
11-06-17, 09:32
Was on Pontiac yesterday afternoon and saw a real cute TGTBT brunette with tight body carrying alot of crap. Gave me the eye and great smile but I didn't have the time. Easily a 9 on civi scale. Circled around and she was with a tall guy and then she was gone. Who was this??

Member #5646
11-06-17, 10:11
Friday thee was hardly anything out, drove around for a few hours when I spotted Nikki on Wash Blvd. I had been trying to get at her for a few months, but I always seen her after I had unloaded with a different SW and she never had a phone. Nikki Has a big round ass, thick looking and some nice tits and long brownish blonde hair. But don't let the packaging fool you. Her performance was bad. She was not giving the know right, so I stopped it and gave her a $5 for her time. She talked shit the whole way back then slammed my car door shut after she got out.Is this the fat Nikki, the one who many here idolatry her? What time did you see her?

Most fellow mongers know I love to spend time with a cushioned butt, here one I've been using.

Laxxx
11-06-17, 12:23
Was on Pontiac yesterday afternoon and saw a real cute TGTBT brunette with tight body carrying alot of crap. Gave me the eye and great smile but I didn't have the time. Easily a 9 on civi scale. Circled around and she was with a tall guy and then she was gone. Who was this??You saw a beautiful TGTBT brunette and she was with some guy? Be very very careful my friend. I saw lots of marked and unmarked cars in Brooklyn. Based on prior reports from some of our brethren I think the good burghers of B have demanded that the streets get cleaned up. I don't know for sure but just be careful.

Loomy
11-06-17, 15:47
Is this the fat Nikki, the one who many here idolatry her? What time did you see her?

Most fellow mongers know I love to spend time with a cushioned butt, here one I've been using.Cannot say for sure as I only opted for the BBJ and you photo is without face and a tad blurry. Again if she has gotten good remarks in the past, I would say it was for her snatch and not her head game. As the dome was lack luster.

MacRobby
11-06-17, 21:23

Ran into Bree Olson tonight, man, the girl is so cute! It's a shame what's she's doing to her body. What a looker she'd be if she got off the meds and let her body heal. She needs to give it up!Skinny Krystal used to be my ATF and she was drop dead gorgeous. Now I'm just fearing the drop dead part. She has destroyed her figure with the candy, and is geeking out 7 out of 10 times. She sports a bad infection in one leg, as well as shredded hands from the junky picking. She was such a sweet gal. I wished she would do whatever it takes to leave and get well.

Amber (tiny) I mean DAY-UM man, how low can you go? Used to think she was a stone cold mini-fox. No just awaiting the 'stone cold' announcement on this site. And depending on when you catch her, well wackier than wack-a-mole. Nuff said.

Jalin. A damn crying shame. She has lost probably half her body weight by now. OMG if you knew her before holy cannoli's! Still a sweetheart attitude wise. Wearing some better duds lately, I hope she's moving back up, but the dragon will never be caught, you know?

Add them to the list Bolo. Some new faces out, but nothing to report yet.

Hot out there tonight in W / W be careful guys. Be safe, treat all those you encounter as you wish to be treated yourselves, and take the high road guys.

AceKing88
11-06-17, 21:24
Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.

Blackberry7
11-07-17, 06:59
Finally picked her up after passing by her all the time wrong decision got to our spot and agreed on tuition started off nice but when you touched her she started saying not in price or did not pay for that I stopped her as soon as she started and told her I was done only gave her half of what she wanted and took her back was a shame nice body and pretty good looking but bad attitude will not repeat.Nice, boycott bitches like this. If they have a bad attitude I'm done, get out.

OskarM
11-07-17, 08:00
I had business in Highland Town on Sunday afternoon. It was a busy work day over there with 4-6 out between Baltimore and Pulaski, Two cute dirty blondes, 4 were worn out and spaced out. Not my thing but they were there.

BoloBellgrande
11-07-17, 13:20
Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.If it's the same chick I'm thinking about, she lives in the county and comes in to get high. I was told she quit the dope and was in a program in the county somewhere. I forgot her name because it was a while ago.

West side Idol Crystal told me she did a double with her once. Ask her if she knows Crystal and see if that gets you in, that is, if it's the red head I'm thinking of.

She was tall 5 "8 ish and slender , has a nice petite bubble but and was nice looking . Tits weren't bad either , I don't remember them being big though .

Dog Pound 99
11-07-17, 13:47
Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.She could be operating like Kiara by referrals only and only by those people in-the-know!

Aiight, Dog out.

AceKing88
11-07-17, 14:14
If it's the same chick I'm thinking about, she lives in the county and comes in to get high. I was told she quit the dope and was in a program in the county somewhere. I forgot her name because it was a while ago.

West side Idol Crystal told me she did a double with her once. Ask her if she knows Crystal and see if that gets you in, that is, if it's the red head I'm thinking of.

She was tall 5 "8 ish and slender , has a nice petite bubble but and was nice looking . Tits weren't bad either , I don't remember them being big though .Bolo that's her I have to get her man. I went on a monger binge Thursday missing with her. Jaylin, Brittany, The MILF on Brunswick and Wilkens. When I dropped the keys off at the front desk of Tims the chic said finally tired huh. I just smiled Jaylin even found that funny, she replied busy I see next time just keep me here I'll make sure your ass will be drained. As always be safe.

Laxxx
11-07-17, 15:04
I saw Josie for the first time I a long time getting out of a car at Pontiac and 5th this morning. She looked good and damn this girl has put on some weight! She has a booty!

Sexingit
11-07-17, 15:28
Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.

AceKing88
11-07-17, 15:38
Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.Yeah that's her. I think she a runner because I have seen her with some trash ass dudes down there. She actually shared a soda with a dude who was in very bad shape but oh well, Conkling and BP Tiff here I come pun intended. As always be safe.

JohnDoe2020
11-08-17, 01:30
Boy I haven't seen ranee since the corner house on the side street off caton / hilton.Ranee called me out of the blue today. She is getting some much needed time off in a specific location in Park Heights. Says she's trying to get herself straight.

SirDrDunk
11-08-17, 02:52
Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.She be with the corner boys she don't mess around like that.

NiceGuy1957
11-08-17, 07:30
I saw Josie for the first time I a long time getting out of a car at Pontiac and 5th this morning. She looked good and damn this girl has put on some weight! She has a booty!I hooked up with her on Saturday 28th and she is looking good and a great time. Need to hook up soon. Catch her while you can NG1957.

Member #5646
11-08-17, 08:01
Skinny Krystal used to be my ATF and she was drop dead gorgeous. Now I'm just fearing the drop dead part. She has destroyed her figure with the candy, and is geeking out 7 out of 10 times. She sports a bad infection in one leg, as well as shredded hands from the junky picking. She was such a sweet gal. I wished she would do whatever it takes to leave and get well.She used to be a great date, idk what happened to her. Smfh.

Bobs Big Boy
11-08-17, 09:33
Met Tiffani Monday evening on Washburn in Brooklyn. New territory for me.

She's 25, petite 5' 1", missing a few teeth, a little bit scabby but not too bad, and sweet as can be. Very lovable. Rubbed my crotch the whole way to the room. Easy conversation and amazing oral. She just kept going and going and going. Great sex too and the tiniest tits ever. What a treat!

Checkumout
11-08-17, 12:57

She's 25, petite 5' 1", missing a few teeth, a little bit scabby but not too bad, and sweet as can be. Very lovable. Rubbed my crotch the whole way to the room. Easy conversation and amazing oral. She just kept going and going and going. Great sex too and the tiniest tits ever. What a treat!Damn what a good looking pussy.

Vega Wrap
11-08-17, 13:21
DD is bare. BP / CB is bare and LEO is set parked and ready to bust. 2 at balt and conk. Think its the 2 blondes someone saw earlier. Looked ok.

AceKing88
11-08-17, 14:00
She be with the corner boys she don't mess around like that.Thanks DrDunk makes sense now, I figured that from our 1st encounter but she is definelty screaming SW she fit the mold far to well Bro, I could care less about the dopeboys around there. Typically the dopeboys and girls don't hang with junkies all day usually cop and bop they don't just hang with them on the strip, that's why I said she was a little confusing.

BoloBellgrande
11-08-17, 19:33
Anyone have a active # for her? The one ending in 6191 isn't active.

BlueEyesFun
11-08-17, 20:56
Anyone have a active # for her? The one ending in 6191 isn't active.I picked her up a little after midnight on Monday at Pulaski & Ramsey. She was all stressed out from being robbed earlier by a date and she said her phone was in her pocketbook that was stolen. I don't know if that story is true or not but that's what she told me. All I can say is if you don't catch her at the right time, She will try your patience and truly get on your nerves!

BMoreMong
11-08-17, 21:40
Anyone have any pics of the brunette SW brittany on wash blv?

BoloBellgrande
11-09-17, 00:25
Anyone have any pics of the brunette SW brittany on wash blv?I'd like to see them myself. I drove past a long curly dark haired white Streetwalker near the corner of Washington Blvd and S Carey street about 20 minutes ago. She looked healthy. The girl had meaty legs and looked like she had a nice fat ass on her. I think she was missing some teeth in the front from the way she was smoking her cigarette.

She was standing with some black dude having a conversation. She gave me the look twice, but I don't do pickups usually, and especially not at that intersection.

BoloBellgrande
11-09-17, 01:31
I picked her up a little after midnight on Monday at Pulaski & Ramsey. She was all stressed out from being robbed earlier by a date and she said her phone was in her pocketbook that was stolen. I don't know if that story is true or not but that's what she told me. All I can say is if you don't catch her at the right time, She will try your patience and truly get on your nerves!Was she charging BP rates or SW rates?

Noobalicious
11-09-17, 01:44

She's 25, petite 5' 1", missing a few teeth, a little bit scabby but not too bad, and sweet as can be. Very lovable. Rubbed my crotch the whole way to the room. Easy conversation and amazing oral. She just kept going and going and going. Great sex too and the tiniest tits ever. What a treat!What was the donation? I'll have to keep an eye out for her.

PellyMason
11-09-17, 11:48
About 7 girls out at Bethlehem this early AM. Getting scooped up one after the other. Some nice ones too. New girl Ava was amazing. Short WSW with long dyed red hair. Cuts as he'll. BBBJ was amazing. No digits of course.

Happy One
11-09-17, 12:16
Anyone have any pics of the brunette SW brittany on wash blv?I have to question why you are asking since she has not been reported on here in a long time and you have no previous posts. Are you maybe trying to get custody of her kids?

Slaytastic
11-09-17, 15:56
Phew! Read the posts boys. Headed to a couple spots.

1. Wilkens- Dead. Saw nothing around.

2. Wash Blvd- dead af. Except for a dusty broad and a skinny one, not much to look at. Cops across corners.

3. Brookland / CB / Fairhaven- this is where my luck turned around. Picked up an old SW, dusty and old af, who told me where to find the broads that night. Linked up with Dre for a BJ and asked her if she knew a second girl.

She links me up with Rachel. Skinny blondie on the forums. Cute af, little rat faced. We head down to a room and the fun starts. They both gobble well, Dre was a champ. I could tell she had been around a while. Rachel, cool but not as good on the mic. Both a treat in their own way. Rachel looks fresh. Took a nice face shot at the end. Great attitude on both ends.

After a rendevouz with this pair things go shitty. I drop them off, make a turn and pop a wheel. Have to change it out on 4th. Sketch as fuck. There a dude tells me about Josie, apparently the talk of the town.

I end up finding the Fairhaven strip where I pick up Kacey. Another broad is out there just straight up geeking out. A slim red head with a punker look was looking willing. Kacey really put the mic to work. She was pretty much ready to attack my junior as soon as she saw it come out. Told her to hold onto her horses LOL.

At last I saw this skinny, short haired WSW that went by Nicole. Older, decided to give her a shot. Old school sloppy BJ.

Headed back to my stompin grounds in DC. Huge difference in quality of chicks and other factors- not disappointed though!

***** Mongerer out.

Norman2759
11-09-17, 21:03
Took a turn through Dundalk yesterday, after Vega's early afternoon post; was the first time I'd been back to that area in a long minute. Was unsuccessful in finding the redheads posted on recently (Toni, Jessica) ended up finding pretty brunette Erika. A cute face, with long dark hair; whisked her off for a room meet. Maybe not quite as attractive unclothed as clothed, but a responsive and pleasant provider. I took her digits, interested to see how long they last.

As always, try to be good to these young ladies –.

Norm.

Norman2759
11-09-17, 21:05
Then, after the Dundalk run, made my way back to BP / CB area. Anyone else see the neighborhood watch group making their rounds?

Anyway, a surprise for me was first seeing Big Bird Becky, who I'd only ever seen in the MP area before. She's much improved, was coherent and calm, but I still decided to just give her some snack money. After a short cruise, came across Ashlyn; a really excellent room meet with this young brunette with the librarian glasses. She promised to text when she has a phone available, am hoping she follows through; would recommend –.

Norm.

Member #5646
11-10-17, 04:54
end up finding the Fairhaven strip where I pick up Kacey.Can you describe this Kacey??

PellyMason
11-10-17, 10:36
Can you describe this Kacey??Probably not blonde. Hair usually up in bun. Great ass and head game. If it's the one I think, she has 4 kids. Some days they go without food when she can't make $. Sweet kids doing well in school despite evictions and other hardships. Treat Casey well and tip of you can. I drop off $ and food when I'm around.

Derrick1984
11-10-17, 14:51
Was on the hunt last night in the WW area. Was pretty dead out so I was heading down patapsco to BP when I spotted one walking over by the SA. I pull up on her and she gets in. Introduced herself as Melody and did the cop check. She suggested a spot but LEO was heavy and I didn't want to risk getting busted so we headed up the road to the notel. Got her in the room and she says 40 for everything which is standard. She asked for a tip up front and I told her if her service warranted a tip she would get one. So I get undressed and she is playing with her phone the entire time. I ask her to get this show on the road and she starts getting undressed. As she is bending over to remove her boots I slipped a finger inside of her to see how tight she is and how she smells. She is reasonable tight but smells horrible. It was more of a smelly ass than vagina but it was still very noticeable. Based on this I asked her to just use her mouth the entire time. Granted this took about 20 minutes and alot of complaining on her part but she finally got the job done. So I'm ready to take her back and see what else is out since I already paid for the room. She takes 10 minutes to get dressed and out the door bc she wouldn't get off her phone. I get to the SA to drop her off and she asked about a tip she mentioned earlier. I tell her maybe next time and she is visibly upset but doesn't say anything. She seemed like a nice woman but she had zero enthusiasm to me but YMMV.

CowboysFan
11-10-17, 16:22
Probably not blonde. Hair usually up in bun. Great ass and head game. If it's the one I think, she has 4 kids. Some days they go without food when she can't make $. Sweet kids doing well in school despite evictions and other hardships. Treat Casey well and tip of you can. I drop off $ and food when I'm around.Always a good time with her. Catch her if you can from Brooklyn to Fairhaven.

Slaytastic
11-10-17, 18:48
Can you describe this Kacey??The other member is totally wrong. This chick is in her early 20's. Lives with a few other chicks around the way. Dyed hair- partially brunette, partially blonde- down, maybe shoulder length.

Noobalicious
11-11-17, 02:56
Was on the hunt last night in the WW area. Was pretty dead out so I was heading down patapsco to BP when I spotted one walking over by the SA. I pull up on her and she gets in. Introduced herself as Melody and did the cop check. She suggested a spot but LEO was heavy and I didn't want to risk getting busted so we headed up the road to the notel. Got her in the room and she says 40 for everything which is standard. She asked for a tip up front and I told her if her service warranted a tip she would get one. So I get undressed and she is playing with her phone the entire time. I ask her to get this show on the road and she starts getting undressed. As she is bending over to remove her boots I slipped a finger inside of her to see how tight she is and how she smells. She is reasonable tight but smells horrible. It was more of a smelly ass than vagina but it was still very noticeable. Based on this I asked her to just use her mouth the entire time. Granted this took about 20 minutes and alot of complaining on her part but she finally got the job done. So I'm ready to take her back and see what else is out since I already paid for the room. She takes 10 minutes to get dressed and out the door bc she wouldn't get off her phone. I get to the SA to drop her off and she asked about a tip she mentioned earlier. I tell her maybe next time and she is visibly upset but doesn't say anything. She seemed like a nice woman but she had zero enthusiasm to me but YMMV.Coud her name be "Melanie"? WSW, very thin, curly dark brown hair, somewhat homely but mostly because of missing teeth?

If yes, SA or sometimes Wash up near the UHaul is her standard spot. The only thing she's more addicted to than the meds seems to be playing games on her phone.

YMMV, but I personally wouldn't leave anything within her reach that's not nailed down. I've given her a ride before when I did not have time to date, and she sure was hitting me up for $ of any amount any way she could get it. Dunno if that reflected lack of clients, urgency of meds that day, or what. When I have visited her, odor was always an issue. True, you can say that of most girls but maybe I've been sticking to the ones that are clean & smelling good too much lately. . .

Member #5646
11-11-17, 03:57
The other member is totally wrong. This chick is in her early 20's. Lives with a few other chicks around the way. Dyed hair- partially brunette, partially blonde- down, maybe shoulder length.Aight MS, I'm glad your session went well. But I think is the same I met two weeks ago, she told me she was 20, spinner type and yes I remember the dirty blonde hair. Guys be careful with this one, she was with a male on fairhaven when I picked her up, IMHO she looks good to be a street walker, but not good enough to go to her spot, I was trying to take her at least to tims, but she refused to go, then she started the "you just made me waste my time" lecture, obviously I was not going to her spot, you never know what twisted minds who do drugs together can be capable of, so before things got ugly I gave her couple bucks to get the fuck out of the mongermobile, honestly I don't have patience with those hoes, that kind of attitude is a total turn off for me.

Derrick1984
11-11-17, 07:46
Coud her name be "Melanie"? WSW, very thin, curly dark brown hair, somewhat homely but mostly because of missing teeth?

If yes, SA or sometimes Wash up near the UHaul is her standard spot. The only thing she's more addicted to than the meds seems to be playing games on her phone.

YMMV, but I personally wouldn't leave anything within her reach that's not nailed down. I've given her a ride before when I did not have time to date, and she sure was hitting me up for $ of any amount any way she could get it. Dunno if that reflected lack of clients, urgency of meds that day, or what. When I have visited her, odor was always an issue. True, you can say that of most girls but maybe I've been sticking to the ones that are clean & smelling good too much lately. . .Yes that sounds like her. She did seem to be feeling good and nearly fell asleep on the ride back. The hygiene is beginning to be the determine factor on which of these women I pick up. Most have a smell but some are just unbearable. The ones that I get who don't smell I can't seem to find again.

BoloBellgrande
11-11-17, 19:45
Me: Want me to cum over and tickle your tonsils with my dick head ?

Then bend you over in the bathroom and pull your hair while I'm butt slamming you from behind ?

Joyce: No butt slamming.

Me: Can you hook me up with somebody that don't mind some ass smacking against my thighs ?

Joyce: I don't mind THAT. I thought you was actually talking about anal. LOL!

Joyce: Ok. Let me know either way, because if you not comin, I'm leaving out.

Me: Go head and leave out. I ain't coming over right this minute.

Joyce: Whatever.

This old ***** has no business being a Dyke with a attitude and trying to ***** herself out for money! I'm going to see her alright, and she's going to get a mouth full of cum, just so I can see the look on her face. Done with her after that!

BoloBellgrande
11-11-17, 19:58
If somebody gets contact info on her, please PM me and pass it along. I thought I saw her the another night around Ashton and S Payson for a minute. She disappeared pretty fast and never came back.

Happy One
11-11-17, 21:40
True story how one monger got lucky, hope he reads this and counts his blessings. I was on Washington Blvd last night close to the you Haul when I spotted a short, cubby dirty blonde hair girl standing there. I have seen her before but never dated her so I pulled into side street and turned around to talk to her. As I pull up and she comes over to my drivers window, I hear this horn from someone across the street honking to her. I didn't have time to take her with me but found out her name was Tiffany. I asked if we could hook up at another time and get her phone number. Next thing I know this car from across the street pulls up and stopped right behind her. Not knowing this girl my six sense went off maybe a robbery or car jacking so I reached between my seat and set my piece next to my leg and waited for the shit to fly. Can you believe it was and idiot monger that thought he might miss out on her so he pulled up next to us to try and get her. I can't believe somebody could be that stupid to barge in while another monger is talking to her. I hope he reads this and stops and thinks because if he would have gotten out of the car, I would have unloaded on him and left. Is her pussy really worth all that?

Be Safe Be Careful.

PellyMason
11-11-17, 21:57
True story how one monger got lucky, hope he reads this and counts his blessings. I was on Washington Blvd last night close to the you Haul when I spotted a short, cubby dirty blonde hair girl standing there. I have seen her before but never dated her so I pulled into side street and turned around to talk to her. As I pull up and she comes over to my drivers window, I hear this horn from someone across the street honking to her. I didn't have time to take her with me but found out her name was Tiffany. I asked if we could hook up at another time and get her phone number. Next thing I know this car from across the street pulls up and stopped right behind her. Not knowing this girl my six sense went off maybe a robbery or car jacking so I reached between my seat and set my piece next to my leg and waited for the shit to fly. Can you believe it was and idiot monger that thought he might miss out on her so he pulled up next to us to try and get her. I can't believe somebody could be that stupid to barge in while another monger is talking to her. I hope he reads this and stops and thinks because if he would have gotten out of the car, I would have unloaded on him and left. Is her pussy really worth all that?

Be Safe Be Careful.I've PMed you her number. She's ok. Nice plump ass anyway.

VansVille2010
11-11-17, 23:38
Me: Want me to cum over and tickle your tonsils with my dick head ?

Then bend you over in the bathroom and pull your hair while I'm butt slamming you from behind ?

Joyce: No butt slamming.

Me: Can you hook me up with somebody that don't mind some ass smacking against my thighs ?

Joyce: I don't mind THAT. I thought you was actually talking about anal. LOL!

Joyce: Ok. Let me know either way, because if you not comin, I'm leaving out.

Me: Go head and leave out. I ain't coming over right this minute.

Joyce: Whatever.

This old ***** has no business being a Dyke with a attitude and trying to ***** herself out for money! I'm going to see her alright, and she's going to get a mouth full of cum, just so I can see the look on her face. Done with her after that!Are you paying her to sit there and talk dirty to you on the phone? If not, I'm shocked she even responded at all, she must be desperate.

BoloBellgrande
11-11-17, 23:58
Are you paying her to sit there and talk dirty to you on the phone? If not, I'm shocked she even responded at all, she must be desperate.Joyce is basically a man hating Dyke. The text are a way of making sure she knows what I'm coming to do before I get there. If you knew her, you'd know.

Think I'm going to text her and tell her to answer the door nude in high heels. She hates doing anything to please a man. I enjoy it, but it's getting old. If she wasn't cheap and convenient, I would've stop seeing her long before now. It's just nice to walk into a nice warm apartment and drop a load without having to pay extra for a room, and be away from the drug scene .

RetrieverGuy
11-12-17, 01:16
Took a stroll around B / CB, Dundalk, and W / W loops tonight between 9 and 10. All dead. Maybe one or two snaggletooth looking SWs, desperate enough for the next high to stand out in the cold.

BigCoolie
11-12-17, 01:31
I was out cruising for a nice booty, and I am drawing blanks. So, I picked up Allison just before dark. I grabbed her off of W / W, but she told me that she had to make a quick stop at 'home'. She asked me to wait outside for a few minutes, but of course she never returns. So, I kept cruising until I pickup a redhead, Amber maybe. I took her over to Fulton and tested her tonsils and backside for performance. The place was cleaner than the Frenchman's and much colder. Normally this is nothing worth reporting but I needed to mention that they still service during the winter.

Be safe gents and continue looking after each other.

Took a stroll around B / CB, Dundalk, and W / W loops tonight between 9 and 10. All dead. Maybe one or two snaggletooth looking SWs, desperate enough for the next high to stand out in the cold.

Melvin92
11-12-17, 01:42
Coud her name be "Melanie"? WSW, very thin, curly dark brown hair, somewhat homely but mostly because of missing teeth?

YMMV, but I personally wouldn't leave anything within her reach that's not nailed down. I've given her a ride before when I did not have time to date, and she sure was hitting me up for $ of any amount any way she could get it. Dunno if that reflected lack of clients, urgency of meds that day, or what. When I have visited her, odor was always an issue. True, you can say that of most girls but maybe I've been sticking to the ones that are clean & smelling good too much lately. . .Wherre did you find her? Hteres a few melanies out there?

BoloBellgrande
11-12-17, 02:28
I heard through the grapevine, Joyce is about to get evicted from the apartment she's sharing. Funny thing; the guy who she's staying with rented the room to Dawn and me tonight. Ha Ha Ha!

BigCoolie
11-12-17, 02:45
I remember when Dawn rented out that same room back in the day! I'm sure that Joyce will just move back in with her exgirlfriend, or go back to the same notel. It's sad to see that part of the area has been reduced to 4 or 5 MILFs. I remember when it used to be a lot of options over there. Let me know when that area becomes alive again.

Stay safe, BB.

I heard through the grapevine, Joyce is about to get evicted from the apartment she's sharing. Funny thing; the guy who she's staying with rented the room to Dawn and me tonight. Ha Ha Ha!

BoloBellgrande
11-12-17, 03:15
I remember when Dawn rented out that same room back in the day! I'm sure that Joyce will just move back in with her exgirlfriend, or go back to the same notel. It's sad to see that part of the area has been reduced to 4 or 5 MILFs. I remember when it used to be a lot of options over there. Let me know when that area becomes alive again.

Stay safe, BB.LE and ULE been on 198 corridor and Whiskey Bottom down to 175 like white on rice!

I'm surprised they don't bother the regular Latina's the work near Whiskey Bottom and rout one.

Noobalicious
11-12-17, 13:23
Wherre did you find her? Hteres a few melanies out there?No doubt about it, there is more than one Melanie out there.

Of course, there is the very lovely blonde Melanie out in Curtis Bay. I don't think anyone would mistake her for the brunette Melanie out as the SA on Patapsco near Wash Blvd. Well, not anyone that has met both of them. . .

By the way, who are the two in the photo you posted here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3581228&viewfull=1#post3581228)?

Noobalicious
11-12-17, 14:17
Took a stroll around B / CB, Dundalk, and W / W loops tonight between 9 and 10. All dead. Maybe one or two snaggletooth looking SWs, desperate enough for the next high to stand out in the cold.Have you ever stood in one spot for hours when it's near freezing outside? Or even walked around, but not while doing any physical work / labor (cause that would heat your body up)? After a good hour, when your hands & feet really start getting chilled, nothing keeps you warm. If you're not fighting any other irresistible urges, you're going to go find somewhere to get warm again.

I got a call last night from one of the girls saying it was just too damn cold to stay out there any later, that she gave up and accepted she was going to be sick the next day. So yeah, some of them give up after the sun's gone down.

. . . I needed to mention that they still service during the winter. . . .But BigCoolie is right, too! If they're sick, have no other options, they got to do whatever they can do.

Despite my status, I'm still a new guy around here. So maybe I don't have a good read of things, but I'm guessing any girl who can make what she needs during warmer hours will be out then. The ones out at night probably either think the guys will be out then, or have other things going during the day that keep them from walking, or screwed up bad & let themselves run out / be sick when it's really cold.

My friend above probably had reasons she couldn't be out earlier when it was warmer. I'm thinking she had options to consider not staying out. I know she accepted being sick wasn't going to be as bad as being freezing on top of being sick. I helped her out with something I hope minimized the crappiness of her situation.

Norman2759
11-12-17, 16:51
Re MarkSpear's previous post on Dre in Brooklyn Park; I too met up with Dre on recent BP trip and agree with him on her mic skills. His story of a double with Dre and Rachel sounded very interesting, so I'd texted Dre back to see about a follow-up. Her replies were prompt and cheerful, and at the pickup point she was nicely made up and polished, ready to go. So I allowed myself to decide it would be ok to let her make a "quick stop", before we headed out. Everyone probably knows what's next – of course, she bolted with some money in hand.

Should probably blame myself. No matter how squared-away they might look, so many of these girls can't distinguish lies from truth, and can't think any further ahead in their lives than the next 20-30 minutes.

Try to be good to these young ladies. But Dre or Drea from Brooklyn Park is a liar and a thief, beware –.

Norm.

Norman2759
11-12-17, 16:57
The failed Dre mission worked out well, however, in that I almost immediately connected with Molly, just off Fairhaven.

A pretty brunette, with a cute face. She's an occasional Backpage girl, says she only walks occasionally. An excellent meet, I recommend her. Anyone wanting a personal experience can use the TER I'd she gave me, #310265; I don't use the site myself, but I did check and verify it's her.

Good thing I encountered Molly so quickly, as the BP and CB streets dried up quickly otherwise; it got cold Friday night.

Norm.

Slaytastic
11-12-17, 19:02
Re MarkSpear's previous post on Dre in Brooklyn Park; I too met up with Dre on recent BP trip and agree with him on her mic skills. His story of a double with Dre and Rachel sounded very interesting, so I'd texted Dre back to see about a follow-up. Her replies were prompt and cheerful, and at the pickup point she was nicely made up and polished, ready to go. So I allowed myself to decide it would be ok to let her make a "quick stop", before we headed out. Everyone probably knows what's next of course, she bolted with some money in hand.

Should probably blame myself. No matter how squared-away they might look, so many of these girls can't distinguish lies from truth, and can't think any further ahead in their lives than the next 20-30 minutes.

Try to be good to these young ladies. But Dre or Drea from Brooklyn Park is a liar and a thief, beware .

Norm.Sounds like a mixed review- so she did work, then crossed you on a double? Totally lame. Never trust them down in FH / BP. You're right, the lives they lead are minute to minute.

Slaytastic
11-12-17, 19:07
The failed Dre mission worked out well, however, in that I almost immediately connected with Molly, just off Fairhaven.

A pretty brunette, with a cute face. She's an occasional Backpage girl, says she only walks occasionally. An excellent meet, I recommend her. Anyone wanting a personal experience can use the TER I'd she gave me, #310265; I don't use the site myself, but I did check and verify it's her.

Good thing I encountered Molly so quickly, as the BP and CB streets dried up quickly otherwise; it got cold Friday night.

Norm.I too have seen Molly on BP. Glad things turned around for ya dude!

Noobalicious
11-12-17, 19:45
Some may know Tiffany who travels to Brooklyn and is often around 4th & Washburn.

It's cold, but she maintains working digits. Tiffany is a reliable provider, good people, and I can't imagine her ripping anyone off. Tiffany's number is available to those interested in meeting up with her, cause as everyone's noticed no one wants to stand out in the cold.

Slaytastic
11-13-17, 02:48
Some others enjoyed her company back when the pic in the post you linked was still current. I've seen her twice out in BP, and each time was just okay. Fortunately, I didn't get the rush job, but both times I was all set for handling business quickly. I'd probably pick her up if no one else was available, but it seems she's declining.Saw a cute, tan skinned, shoulder haired chick over on 4th the other night when I popped a tire. She came by but had no interest. One eye was busted, looked worn down, etc. Probably would have gone for it if she didn't look so run down.

Tae217
11-13-17, 17:16
Good day in Brooklyn m. Saw atleast 8-10 and no le. Picked up Ashlyn and ruby. Both performed well!

MoonMonger
11-14-17, 01:18

Norm.NO! THE Molly? She has no lack of clients, all she need is to pick up the phone & Call. Mongers will come running! I don't believe it's her. Describe her leg. How much THIS Molly wants for the service?

MrFetish01
11-14-17, 09:16
Good day in Brooklyn m. Saw atleast 8-10 and no le. Picked up Ashlyn and ruby. Both performed well!What time do you stroll my friend. I do not see much when I drive thru.

Tae217
11-14-17, 11:06
Between 230-330.

What time do you stroll my friend. I do not see much when I drive thru.

Budge96
11-14-17, 16:05
NO! THE Molly? She has no lack of clients, all she need is to pick up the phone & Call. Mongers will come running! I don't believe it's her. Describe her leg. How much THIS Molly wants for the service?I saw the same girl who's picture was posted earlier, this very decent young lady was the bomb diggity! Very nice non ghetto not a mark on her like a school girl but great ass and legs.

As for any defining marks she has FAWN scratched like a pencil but in ink on her right but cheek!

Highly recommend, she mentioned the TER review with me as well, but in my opinion that's a review for pros not SW. B.

Norman2759
11-14-17, 21:14
NO! THE Molly? ... I don't believe it's her. Describe her leg ...Yes, I saw the scar on the back of her right leg. She told me about her accident, that put metal pins into her leg and still affects her walking.

Molly wasn't in Curtis Bay primarily to walk; when we connected she said she was there to meet with her connection. She told me she doesn't walk very much (though she didn't say never).

Also, I helped her line up a place to stay that night, which she evidently didn't otherwise have (it was cold). I gather her fortunes may be varying from day to day -.

Norm.

Happy One
11-14-17, 21:56
Amber is a lovely dumpling. 4 feet 8 inches tall. Just turned 20, a slight lazy eye to go with her slight speech impediment. She's been out now for about 2 weeks. When we first met she'd never been to a notel. She is very inexperienced and sweetly naive. Her oral skills ain't so good but somehow that's very sexy anyway. She's has a phone which is great although it's often out of battery. Can't share the number but you can find her at the gas station across the street from the uhaul on Wash Blvd in the afternoons. She's typically with a skinny dark haired girl who's a little bit older and occasionally some dude.I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but be forewarned. Saw this short attractive young girl walking up Washington Bld from Morrell Park and I just needed something different so I pulled over and she asked me if I wanted her to get in and I said yes. I asked her name even though I knew who she was from previous post with pictures. Discussed very clear what I wanted from her and what I would give and she agreed so off we go. 1st thing she is hesitating to get undressed and just stared at me and seemed like she didn't want to do this so I told her if she didn't want to do this I would just take her back. Then she starts wanting the money up front that she has only dated 4 times and one guy didn't pay her. After some more conversation she got on dressed and sat on the bed just looking at me, had to tell her several times to relax and lay down. After she laid down she lays there and tightly crosses her legs and didn't move just looking at me. I started touching her breast and she just laid there looking at me had to tell her to stroke me and she just kept laying there, then started requesting I should pay her another ten dollars tip which I told her she has not done anything yet and if she wanted we can stop now and I will take her back. She then starts playing with me and I with her except she would just stop and look at me every few minutes. I am beginning to get disinterested so I told her to give me some head, which she starts and stops several times, did not want to take direction, then asks if I nut quickly. At this point I am done and figured just get this done so I tell her lay down which she did. I know she should no how to do things, she has been with the same guy over a year, but she had no movement so I just nutted and got it done. Now I know why the guy didn't want to pay her. Oral skills non existent and sex not good either. I wish the other three guys would have posted their results to warn us. You guys have been advised and you macho studs that think your the man, go have at it LOL.

RetrieverGuy
11-15-17, 02:05
Between 230-330.In the morning or afternoon?

Cruzin101
11-15-17, 07:40
Any seen the tall blonde usually on wilkens between Pulaski and Payson wears pink UA hoodie alot didn't get name lmk?

BoloBellgrande
11-16-17, 01:54
Any seen the tall blonde usually on wilkens between Pulaski and Payson wears pink UA hoodie alot didn't get name lmk?I do believe that's her name. I was introduced to her a few weeks back and was supposed to date her.

WARNING, if it's the same tall blonde I'm thinking of, she's missing some teeth, and her face is very haggard looking. If you see her up close, you might change your mind, quick, fast and in a hurry.

There is another tall blonde that hangs around that same area too, she a bit odd looking herself, her head is kinda odd shaped like the creature from the Alien movies.

I'd take her over the hagged out blonde though.

BigCoolie
11-16-17, 03:18
Now that you have mentioned that. That is quite strange. Although, every time that I stop over there when I am in a tight stop or stuck in that area, I do see two or three new non-Latina faces pop out of the windows. I have felt the urge to go and knock on a few doors out of curiosity. However, I would rather remain on the safe side of the fence in my latter years.

LE and ULE been on 198 corridor and Whiskey Bottom down to 175 like white on rice!

I'm surprised they don't bother the regular Latina's the work near Whiskey Bottom and rout one.

HcLine
11-16-17, 04:42
Joyce is basically a man hating Dyke. The text are a way of making sure she knows what I'm coming to do before I get there. If you knew her, you'd know.

Think I'm going to text her and tell her to answer the door nude in high heels. She hates doing anything to please a man I enjoy it, but it's getting old. If she wasn't cheap and convenient, I would've stop seeing her long before now. It's just nice to walk into a nice warm apartment and drop a load without having to pay extra for a room, and be away from the drug scene .That really cracks me up! Good move on your part. You're of course spot on about the apt and out of the mainstream. Thanks for the smile. Hc.

Derrick1984
11-16-17, 17:55
Was driving down WW last night just to see what was out. Nothing special so I was heading home on the street behind Wilkins to the West I believe. I spotted a skinny red head that looked familiar. I stop and she walks over and it's Stacy who use to post on BP. I saw her a few times in the past so I make the scoop. She remembers me and we catch up with each other. She explains where she has been and her current situation on the way to the notel. We get to the room and she goes straight to work. She is actually better now the she was before with her mouth. After about 10 minutes or so I give her the gravy. She said if I would tip her I could go again but I declined round 2. Took her back near where I got her from and tipped her for the good service and was omw. She gave me her digits since she said she doesn't walk much. Hmu if interested.

HeyShooter
11-17-17, 00:00
I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but be forewarned. Saw this short attractive young girl walking up Washington Bld from Morrell Park and I just needed something different so I pulled over and she asked me if I wanted her to get in and I said yes. I asked her name even though I knew who she was from previous post with pictures. Discussed very clear what I wanted from her and what I would give and she agreed so off we go. 1st thing she is hesitating to get undressed and just stared at me and seemed like she didn't want to do this so I told her if she didn't want to do this I would just take her back. Then she starts wanting the money up front that she has only dated 4 times and one guy didn't pay her. After some more conversation she got on dressed and sat on the bed just looking at me, had to tell her several times to relax and lay down. After she laid down she lays there and tightly crosses her legs and didn't move just looking at me. I started touching her breast and she just laid there looking at me had to tell her to stroke me and she just kept laying there, then started requesting I should pay her another ten dollars tip which I told her she has not done anything yet and if she wanted we can stop now and I will take her back. She then starts playing with me and I with her except she would just stop and look at me every few minutes. I am beginning to get disinterested so I told her to give me some head, which she starts and stops several times, did not want to take direction, then asks if I nut quickly. At this point I am done and figured just get this done so I tell her lay down which she did. I know she should no how to do things, she has been with the same guy over a year, but she had no movement so I just nutted and got it done. Now I know why the guy didn't want to pay her. Oral skills non existent and sex not good either. I wish the other three guys would have posted their results to warn us. You guys have been advised and you macho studs that think your the man, go have at it LOL.Not on deaf ears bro, that's exactly what this site is for. Thanks.

Shooter out!

Happy One
11-17-17, 00:26
Was driving down WW last night just to see what was out. Nothing special so I was heading home on the street behind Wilkins to the West I believe. I spotted a skinny red head that looked familiar. I stop and she walks over and it's Stacy who use to post on BP. I saw her a few times in the past so I make the scoop. She remembers me and we catch up with each other. She explains where she has been and her current situation on the way to the notel. We get to the room and she goes straight to work. She is actually better now the she was before with her mouth. After about 10 minutes or so I give her the gravy. She said if I would tip her I could go again but I declined round 2. Took her back near where I got her from and tipped her for the good service and was omw. She gave me her digits since she said she doesn't walk much. Hmu if interested.She isn't as big as the pictures recently posted, but she is no means skinny. She used to be over 200 lbs, now down to about 150-160 lbs, saw her yesterday walking with a black guy.

The girls have been having a hard time around Pontiac, Washburn, 4th, 5th, and 6th streets with LE patrolling heavy and stopping the girls and checking them out.

Maria was back from grandma's the other day. She is carrying a lot more weight and had her rotten upper teeth pulled, used to be a good date. 5'9 about 190 lbs now WSW.

Lindsey has been walking Fairhaven lately, starting to look rough now that she is living in the area and not the Budget.

Pam is starting to walk Fairhaven because of LE presence around Pontiac. She is presently off drugs and has more weight still nice personality.

Josie is looking really good and has gained quite a bit of weight for what ever reason, always a great date.

Now that cold weather is upon us I am starting to set up my dates with those that can keep a phone for the winter so I won't have to try and figure out who is who all bundled up.

Paige from the SA is now walking WW, staying around the Westside shopping center.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Noobalicious
11-17-17, 01:52
Was out midday Wednesday, waiting to hear back from a regular. Thinking of a way to kill the time, I decided to pull on to Fairhaven to watch the scenery and clean the inside of my car.

That place was hopping! With girls, but no guys stopping for them. Saw a group of 3 WSW (all brunettes or light brown hair from what I saw in a glance) up by the top of the hill between Filbert & Hazel (names unknown to me). Nicole / Nikki was in her usual spot near Locust & Fairhaven. There was a blonde WSW with her hair pulled up pacing closer to the M&C Market. All of them pretty much complaining how no guys were out, though at least the weather was comfortable.

BBW Christina kind of glommed on to me, wanting to charge her cell phone. I was polite, let her hang out, turned down the date offer. Cleaned my car a bit, moved it further down the road, and started back up cleaning it. The blonde early-20's girl walked back by, along with what appeared in a glance to be a mixed girl, very youthful looking, who asked about a date. I politely refused & mentioned waiting for my regular, then asked Christina what her name was (and commented that she was very baby-faced and looked possibly underage). I wanted to get info that would keep me from risking a crazy charge in the future.

Still cleaning, gorgeous Jordan walks up and chats with Christina. This was my first time meeting her. Everyone out routinely said they were needing to get well, and upset by the lack of guys stopping. We chatted while I cleaned, and I took the pair over to M&C to get something to eat & drink (still declining date offers). Bought a few cigs off another brunette who walked up on the group of us as we talked, and B. S. -ed some more. Cars would drive by, and hopefully my presence didn't dissuade anyone from stopping to make the scoop. I told the girls I was sorry cause I felt like I might be screwing up their chance of getting picked up.

More time goes by, and I could see the group at the top of the hill had left, replaced by at least one older WSW (blondish or maybe light brown hair IIRC). More girls started popping up near Popland & Spruce intersections with Fairhaven. Jordan was still chatting with me, but didn't seem to have anything nice to say about one cute WSW (blonde, very short maybe 5' or 5'1", wearing glasses, mid-back length hair in a pony tail, very youthful looking). If anyone knows who might fit that description, speak up! I'll probably stick with my regular, but she's a catch & a half if her attitude & service are anywhere close to her looks!

If you're playing along at home, you probably lost count of how many girls were out. I know I did! Coulda been anywhere from 10-15 different girls, a few to as many as 7 at a time, all circling like sharks waiting for a monger to stop by. Sadly, the girls are out working at the same time a lot of guys who probably have the dough to spend are also at work. Would love to know if the descriptions (as poor as they might be) ring a bell for anyone.

And if you're the monger Jordan asked to help me out, thank you very much! You were a lifesaver!

AOmega0
11-18-17, 01:20
Yes, I saw the scar on the back of her right leg. She told me about her accident, that put metal pins into her leg and still affects her walking.

Molly wasn't in Curtis Bay primarily to walk; when we connected she said she was there to meet with her connection. She told me she doesn't walk very much (though she didn't say never).

Also, I helped her line up a place to stay that night, which she evidently didn't otherwise have (it was cold). I gather her fortunes may be varying from day to day -.

Norm.It was "THE MOLLY" and she DOES have a place to stay (not too far from BP / CB). What she's doing is self-imposed and hurting the ones who care most about her. Just like the lot of 'them.

If you knew this girl before all this "BP fame" and sh*t, you'd know she's in the group that 'doesn't belong here'. Hope she doesn't deteriorate too fast.

Norman2759
11-18-17, 03:33
It was "THE MOLLY" ... What she's doing is self-imposed ... she's in the group that 'doesn't belong here'. Hope she doesn't deteriorate too fast.In that case, I hope so too.

After my post I received numerous PM requests for Molly's contact info. Just FYI, since our meet I've gotten no text replies from her.

I hadn't met her before, but clearly she's been popular with several others here. Again, a nice girl, if you see her treat her well -.

Norm.

VansVille2010
11-18-17, 04:52
Anyone ever come across a young blond who looks very good I caught her on the street above washburn (not potiac but on the other side), she was about 5'7 140 very nice body and pretty good tits, not your skeleton type you usually see, could work as a stripper at most clubs, a little puffy in the face but young looking says she is 20 about to turn 21 and stays in BP on weekends with a family member, and is from pasadena. I saw her very good date, young and no signs of drugs that I saw.

Noobalicious
11-18-17, 12:14
Anyone ever come across a young blond who looks very good I caught her on the street above washburn (not potiac but on the other side), she was about 5'7 140 very nice body and pretty good tits, not your skeleton type you usually see, could work as a stripper at most clubs, a little puffy in the face but young looking says she is 20 about to turn 21 and stays in BP on weekends with a family member, and is from pasadena. I saw her very good date, young and no signs of drugs that I saw.Nope, don't know her. But what I'm finding is the more I learn about who's out there, I realize I don't know but a few of the girls running around that area. Found that out in a big way earlier this week in CB.

AceKing88
11-18-17, 14:32
Hooked up with this Gem on Thursday took her to the Notel. Nice unrushed session. Started off with bb Dome. I think Kimmy has met her match with this one far as BJ's. The pussy was amazing as well tens across the board. I found her in dundalk bundled up trying to hide her petite body. In other monger news Thanks to the monger who did the review on Yasmin in Parkville I almost pulled the trigger on that one, I met her at the BP on The conkling stroll. We chatted for a while agreed to meet me at a notel said she was on her way for 30 minutes meanwhile at the notel there was a dude pulling up with her. She kept asking for the room number which had me a little leary from the jump. The car was the same one I noticed at the BP. So with that and the bad review she was giving I declined. I did manage to get the cop check to the monster plus she talks one he'll of a game. I did manage to find Kimmy in the mist of all that madness. Good times with her as usual. I also managed to get conkling Tiff out the house for a full on fuckfest. That girl is getting thick in the ass. As always be safe folks.

PellyMason
11-18-17, 20:05
Hooked up with this Gem on Thursday took her to the Notel. Nice unrushed session. Started off with bb Dome. I think Kimmy has met her match with this one far as BJ's. The pussy was amazing as well tens across the board. I found her in dundalk bundled up trying to hide her petite body. In other monger news Thanks to the monger who did the review on Yasmin in Parkville I almost pulled the trigger on that one, I met her at the BP on The conkling stroll. We chatted for a while agreed to meet me at a notel said she was on her way for 30 minutes meanwhile at the notel there was a dude pulling up with her. She kept asking for the room number which had me a little leary from the jump. The car was the same one I noticed at the BP. So with that and the bad review she was giving I declined. I did manage to get the cop check to the monster plus she talks one he'll of a game. I did manage to find Kimmy in the mist of all that madness. Good times with her as usual. I also managed to get conkling Tiff out the house for a full on fuckfest. That girl is getting thick in the ass. As always be safe folks.Conkling Tiffany. Who used to go as Dawn? That ass is amazing.

CowboysFan
11-19-17, 02:03
Picked her up the other night after midnight. Someone really needs to save this girl. Awesome bbbjwcim / rimming LOL. No wonder the douch bag ex bf trys to hate on her. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Stay clean and keep the balls shaved. Catch her if you can!!

CowboysFan
11-19-17, 02:19
Picked her up the other night at the BP. Looks like the streets are taking a toll on her. Awesome bbbjwcim for standard rates with tip. Takes direction well and always pleases. Someone clean her up before I do. Catch her if you can!!

Rick07
11-19-17, 10:19
Picked her up the other night after midnight. Someone really needs to save this girl. Awesome bbbjwcim / rimming LOL. No wonder the douch bag ex bf trys to hate on her. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Stay clean and keep the balls shaved. Catch her if you can!!For starters, that is an old picture of Melanie which everyone knows you're known for and if she was so worth saving why have not save her yet is it because of her $500 a day drug habit she is pushing $150,000+ this year alone. And she still stays at her ex boyfriend house with all her clothes are over there which he fucks for free but he does not touch her he has a new ***** and she is pissed off about that. #factaboutmelanie Catch her if you can LOL. It's more like boycott her until she has the balls to go to rehab so she can gain 30 pounds than she will be worth fucking shez.

TheSwampHawk
11-19-17, 11:06
Picked her up the other night after midnight. Someone really needs to save this girl. Awesome bbbjwcim / rimming LOL. No wonder the douch bag ex bf trys to hate on her. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Stay clean and keep the balls shaved. Catch her if you can!!That'd work. I know the shelf-life is short on many girls, but hoping she's around for my upcoming visit.

Thanks for sharing!

-SH.

AceKing88
11-19-17, 11:52
Picked her up the other night at the BP. Looks like the streets are taking a toll on her. Awesome bbbjwcim for standard rates with tip. Takes direction well and always pleases. Someone clean her up before I do. Catch her if you can!!That must be a very old pic Nikki doesn't look anything like that now the streets has taken it's toll on the nice young lady.

HeyShooter
11-19-17, 17:06
Hooked up with this Gem on Thursday took her to the Notel. Nice unrushed session. Started off with bb Dome. I think Kimmy has met her match with this one far as BJ's. The pussy was amazing as well tens across the board. I found her in dundalk bundled up trying to hide her petite body. In other monger news Thanks to the monger who did the review on Yasmin in Parkville I almost pulled the trigger on that one, I met her at the BP on The conkling stroll. We chatted for a while agreed to meet me at a notel said she was on her way for 30 minutes meanwhile at the notel there was a dude pulling up with her. She kept asking for the room number which had me a little leary from the jump. The car was the same one I noticed at the BP. So with that and the bad review she was giving I declined. I did manage to get the cop check to the monster plus she talks one he'll of a game. I did manage to find Kimmy in the mist of all that madness. Good times with her as usual. I also managed to get conkling Tiff out the house for a full on fuckfest. That girl is getting thick in the ass. As always be safe folks.If you're referring to my post on Yasmin, it's my pleasure. Glad I helped avoid disappointment. She DOES talk a big game. She'd be a good salesman if she had a real job. I tried to post a review on EB about her but my last four reviews on that site never got posted, I give up, that site really sucks.

As for Lindsay, is this the blonde Lindsay that used to post on FB? Friends with little cutie Tori Love?

Shooter Out!

Checkumout
11-19-17, 17:43
If you're referring to my post on Yasmin, it's my pleasure. Glad I helped avoid disappointment. She DOES talk a big game. She'd be a good salesman if she had a real job. I tried to post a review on EB about her but my last four reviews on that site never got posted, I give up, that site really sucks.

As for Lindsay, is this the blonde Lindsay that used to post on FB? Friends with little cutie Tori Love?

Shooter Out!Is the the same Lindsay that used to trick on wilkens with the black hair.

Truhersheyman
11-19-17, 18:11
Last night ran into Tessy (made sure I knew its with a y). Picked her up around the army, first past she looked 60 as she had her hood up. On the second past her hood was down and she looked like early 40's and a 6 on the civ scale so I made the scoop. Did the check to make sure that we were on the same page, then off to the spot. Talked it out and did. 6 for both. She gave a great GFE for everything and took her time for the BBBJ paying amount to every part my little man, I had to say ok I'm ready for her to stop and even then gave a little more love. Asked me how I wanted it and I opted for K9 and that ass was so soft, and she took the pounding like champ. Didn't last long but it was so worth it. I would def repeat. If you get the chance take part and treat her right.

AceKing88
11-19-17, 18:24
If you're referring to my post on Yasmin, it's my pleasure. Glad I helped avoid disappointment. She DOES talk a big game. She'd be a good salesman if she had a real job. I tried to post a review on EB about her but my last four reviews on that site never got posted, I give up, that site really sucks.

Shooter Out!No she's not Blonde Shooter. This Chic Use to post on BP out of dundalk, plenty tats on her body wears glasses in her pic. If you check out EB she is on there as Lindsay she's wearing glasses in the pic.

AceKing88
11-20-17, 07:39
Conkling Tiffany. Who used to go as Dawn? That ass is amazing.This is True Pelly her ass gets bigger every time we hook up.

AceKing88
11-20-17, 07:44
Is the the same Lindsay that used to trick on wilkens with the black hair.No this is a east side dundalk chic.

BKMason
11-20-17, 09:59
I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

Else heard that?

BK.

BoloBellgrande
11-20-17, 10:42

Else heard that?

BK.I was told weeks ago she had cirrhosis of the liver and only had 5 days to live . I'd been trying keep up with her whereabouts, but nobody could pin her down.

Crg3400
11-20-17, 13:00

Else heard that?

BK.She died last Thursday. Its posted to her Facebook page by her family.

Cls9637
11-20-17, 13:28

Else heard that?

BK.There was a message posted by her brother this morning saying that she passed away last Thursday. So sad. She was a sweet girl with a nice personality who always had a good attitude no matter what her current situation happened to be. She will be missed.

LibidoLuvr
11-20-17, 15:18
There was a message posted by her brother this morning saying that she passed away last Thursday. So sad. She was a sweet girl with a nice personality who always had a good attitude no matter what her current situation happened to be. She will be missed.Another legend has gone on. Are. I. P.

AbsoluteSavage
11-20-17, 16:16
Picked her up the other night at the BP. Looks like the streets are taking a toll on her. Awesome bbbjwcim for standard rates with tip. Takes direction well and always pleases. Someone clean her up before I do. Catch her if you can!!That pic of Nikki has to be from 2015 or earlier. I've hooked up with her on and off for over a year now and she's got great skills and a really nice personality but she looks nothing like that pic anymore. She's alot rougher and I'd bet if anything went looking for a woman that looked like that they would pass Nikki right by without recognizing her.

Renegade33
11-20-17, 21:18
New to the area but not the game. I've been lowkey for a while. Anyway I head to the fairhaven stroll I've read so much about at lunch around 1 pm. Figured I'd get a lay of the land during the day so I'd know where to go at night. I see two white ladies hanging out on the corner. One short and kinda bbw-ish and the other brunette maybe 5'6", medium build with a small belly. So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". She just looks at me. I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". The whole time her friend is just chuckling talking on the phone. Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". So I say "Sorry to bother you, enjoy your day" and I pull off. Is it possible they were just hanging out or was my approach terrible?. I drive a luxury car with dark windows and I had on slacks and a tie. Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?

Noobalicious
11-20-17, 21:54
. . . So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". . . I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". . . Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". . . Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?Almost certainly. Dressed too nice, tinted windows, etc. She probably thought you were LEO or a pimp she didn't want to get mixed up with.

Never can tell what will set them at ease, make them ready to approach. As soon as I wasn't trying to date anyone on Fairhaven, I had them crawling out of the woodwork to hit me up.

Then again, I've had girls comment before they thought I might be a cop. I guess my ride isn't jacked up enough or I dress just a hair too nice.

Cls9637
11-21-17, 06:43
New to the area but not the game. I've been lowkey for a while. Anyway I head to the fairhaven stroll I've read so much about at lunch around 1 pm. Figured I'd get a lay of the land during the day so I'd know where to go at night. I see two white ladies hanging out on the corner. One short and kinda bbw-ish and the other brunette maybe 5'6", medium build with a small belly. So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". She just looks at me. I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". The whole time her friend is just chuckling talking on the phone. Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". So I say "Sorry to bother you, enjoy your day" and I pull off. Is it possible they were just hanging out or was my approach terrible?. I drive a luxury car with dark windows and I had on slacks and a tie. Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.

Renegade33
11-21-17, 07:05
Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.That was one of the points I made.

NiteTimer
11-21-17, 07:27
I was told weeks ago she had cirrhosis of the liver and only had 5 days to live . I'd been trying keep up with her whereabouts, but nobody could pin her down.Got the news from my people. Says she partied til the end. Lot of fun when not geeking. Had some great times over the years. When she was 100% she was fantastic. Could be real funny. I'll miss her. It wasn't just business. RIP.

BoloBellgrande
11-21-17, 16:54
Finally hooked up with Crissy. Crissy is one of the 198 corridor girls like Joyce, Dawn, and Patty, among others.

Head is good but a little to much suction, she's good with her hands though. She has a gut on her, so if you got one too, mish is going to be like riding the wave. K9 was good, she has a wide ass that's soft and plump when she sticks it up in the air. I'm not a fuck on the floor guy so it wasn't the best for me. I'd love to get her on a bed and stand behind her and push, I'm sure I'd enjoy that.

Noobalicious
11-21-17, 18:08
Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.Yessir, CLS! That could be too!

I assumed Renegade got "the look" before even trying to approach. If not and they were just a couple girls in the neighborhood, then yeah. . . They could have just been standing there & not dating.

If you only knew how many times I've heard the girls who are dating say no one is picking them up now & things are really slow. . . It's basically daily from anyone I know out there. The girls are out, they want to be picked up to get what they need. . .

LikkerFront
11-21-17, 19:39
Anybody have alternate contact info for The Beast? Seems she is out of minutes or something, phone been ringing straight to the voicemail. Thanks in advance.

BoloBellgrande
11-21-17, 20:12
Anybody have alternate contact info for The Beast? Seems she is out of minutes or something, phone been ringing straight to the voicemail. Thanks in advance.Denise / Beast is most likely the victim of her ex BF and has the bug. Be careful with her. I like Niecy very much persoanly and always feel safe and secure in her company.

I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since late spring . She's most likely got herself cleaned up and is working a regular job . She kept telling me that's what she intended to do .

I hope for her sake and her kids , by some miracle , she didn't contract it from him .

MoonMonger
11-21-17, 23:26
Blake is nowhere to be found. Phone is dead.

Even tried her hang out at Lowes & S Kossuth&.

& no sign of her. Hope nothing bad happen to her.

She's kind of bumped out since her cousin died & she never made it to see her grandma. If anyone has a recent #, PM me please.

PellyMason
11-22-17, 09:35
Blake is nowhere to be found. Phone is dead.

Even tried her hang out at Lowes & S Kossuth&.

& no sign of her. Hope nothing bad happen to her.

She's kind of bumped out since her cousin died & she never made it to see her grandma. If anyone has a recent #, PM me please.I wouldn't be too worried. Courtney travels out of town a lot to hook up with dates in Philly and Ohio. Once there she typically turns off her phone.

Klove48
11-22-17, 11:40
got the news from my people. Says she partied til the end. Lot of fun when not geeking. Had some great times over the years. When she was 100% she was fantastic. Could be real funny. I'll miss her. It wasn't just business. Rip.good people.

AceKing88
11-22-17, 13:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LikkerFront
11-22-17, 14:44
I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since late spring . She's most likely got herself cleaned up and is working a regular job . She kept telling me that's what she intended to do.Sent you a PM and look forward to your reply.

Cachero101
11-22-17, 19:19
Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?

NiteTimer
11-23-17, 07:54
Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?I'm traveling right now so it's going to have to be old video time. LOL.

Klove48
11-23-17, 18:23
Anybody been thru the loops today?

PellyMason
11-23-17, 18:30
Anybody been thru the loops today?Yes. Mostly dead. A haggard looking Katharina near Dundalk Citgo. A skeltonized Celeste on Conkling. SA vacant. WW was slim pickings but for Layla.

Noobalicious
11-24-17, 00:42
Anybody been thru the loops today?

Yes. Mostly dead. A haggard looking Katharina near Dundalk Citgo. A skeltonized Celeste on Conkling. SA vacant. WW was slim pickings but for Layla.I didn't talk to too many of them today, but! The girls down in Brooklyn / Fairhaven have said the same about the guys over the past week or two. Either no guys out, or no one really stopping to make the scoop.

I wonder if it's family in town for holidays so guys can't get away, or money already spent on Christmas presents. . .

NiteTimer
11-24-17, 08:35
http://www.ccptube.com/video/234/thanksgiving-stuffing-.html

NiteTimer
11-24-17, 08:36
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1421/thanksgiving-stuffing-2015.html

Bryans764
11-24-17, 12:45
Met a cute new girl last night on Harford rd.

Thin girl with long brunette hair and glasses.

Her name is Michelle and she loves dick.

Great mic skills, FIV, tight kitty, CIM.

I highly recommend her.

Only does car play there, apparently she lives in cockeysville, and drives down to work.

Loves to talk dirty.

Probably the best I've met in a long time.

BoloBellgrande
11-24-17, 19:17
If anyone gets current contact info on Piper, please PM me and pass it along. The 6191 # seems to be dead.

PellyMason
11-24-17, 19:30
Nice looking blonde near Conkling. I searched her on thread but found nothing. Anyone know her?

CowboysFan
11-24-17, 20:05
Amber is a lovely dumpling. 4 feet 8 inches tall. Just turned 20, a slight lazy eye to go with her slight speech impediment. She's been out now for about 2 weeks. When we first met she'd never been to a notel. She is very inexperienced and sweetly naive. Her oral skills ain't so good but somehow that's very sexy anyway. She's has a phone which is great although it's often out of battery. Can't share the number but you can find her at the gas station across the street from the uhaul on Wash Blvd in the afternoons. She's typically with a skinny dark haired girl who's a little bit older and occasionally some dude.Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.

RetrieverGuy
11-25-17, 16:46
So I had the day off on Wednesday and I had to scratch an itch. My first stop was over in B / CB, which was completely dead. It looks like 5-0 has done their job and scared away everyone for good. Mind you that this was mid-day. So I took a stroll over to W / W and spotted BP Jess by the circle, made the scoop and headed for my spot. She was very reluctant and was complaining about her leg that was infected (most likely from an abscess due to needle use, even though she said that one of her dates hit her with a bat and "shattered her leg"). I told her that she needed to go to the hospital and insisted that I take her there instead of having our date. She declined and I dropped her back off and gave her some money for cab fare to get to UMD Hospital. As I was driving around I spotted a good looking brunette at the corner of Payson and Wilkins. So I made the scoop. Lo and behold it was Heaven. Took her to my spot and tested her tonsils for standard tuition. As it has been reported before her skills are top level. Hope to run into her again.

KentKassidy
11-25-17, 19:50
On my hunt for sumn with some cheeks! Tried WW. Zombie Land. Thought I saw something that looked worthwhile, by time I spinned around she was gone. Went up Washington, nothing. Tried SA bcuz I got real lucky once, some chick named Lisa that just came home from vacation, had a nice azz. Well no luck this time. Went east side to Conklin. Jackpot! Can't remember the chick name bcuz I was fucked up. But. . 40 for both was worth it. Head game 8 . Sex game 9. Buckshot was on 100! Hopefully I get lucky and spot her tonight. Conklin has better quality imo.

KentKassidy
11-25-17, 20:01
Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.I need to find this pocket rocket. What did her homegirls Big Butt Nikki look like?

Propilot
11-25-17, 20:52
I picked her up a while back when the weather was warm.

Anyway, she doesn't have much skill to speak of, but has the perfect body type for me, let me do what I wanted how I wanted, and was always personable & respectful of my stuff. I'd even see her one Saturday, set a time to pick her up the following Friday (no phone back then), and she'd be there +/- 10 minutes! Yes, I offered her more than going rates, but that's because I didn't want a car date & there was a pretty long drive to the spot I wanted to use. So offering extra was both a way to make up for her missed time & an incentive to be where / when we agreed for the next meet-up.

Everything worked really well! Until.

She started slipping a bit, asking me to drive her to the pharmacist, then drop her off at her spot. She usually wanted me to stop on the way back for her to get something to eat. I had no illusions about the fact she was taking the extra scratch from our time to get meds & food for the deadbeat BF.

Up until now, I'd been plenty comfortable with our arrangements & the money I gave her for her time. She's a nice girl, we had a lot of conversations, and hours later it was still less than a BackPage half-hour. The girl is so much my type I was developing a little crush on her (though I have zero thoughts that I can somehow "save her" and I'm never kid myself about the med status even though I couldn't see it). Being a gentleman, I was catering a little too much to her. After maybe 8-10 meet-ups, she finally chose to abuse it. . .

We stop to pick up meds on the way back (which she acknowledged most wouldn't do because of the risk it put them in).

Moral of the story? I'd had many good times with her, never treated her as anything less than another person deserving respect & largely she behaved accordingly. Although I'd fallen for her a bit, I talked myself back from that by being realistic about her situation & why I ever saw her out there in the first place, as well as thinking through who dude was that I kept seeing hanging around. But eventually the meds and / or the BF gave her the idea that maybe she could get a little bit extra, maybe there was an angle to grab a little bit more to make up for long stretches between our appointments. So she fucked it up like they all will fuck it up, thinking she could make a play while shouldering the burden of the deadbeat BF. Sadly, you get too polite & accommodating, and even the best girl will get to thinking "What if?

So don't fall in love guys, and don't forget for a second the role everyone is playing in the game. If everyone can be nice & satisfied with what they get from the game, so be it. But you're there to get service she probably wouldn't provide if it weren't for her med needs, and she's there trying to get the most money for the least service. The girl may talk shit about her "ex BF" but he's probably got med needs too. And when you go home to your safe, comfortable spot, she's probably out there needing even a scrawny punk to be some nominal security while she waits for the next car to pull over.Noob, I've been in the same situation. The girl fucked it up by trying to take advantage of me by asking me to pay her drug debt. Hell no. I really liked this girl and I really tried to work with her to get her to change her life. At one point I was spending $1500 a month on her for medicine / materials and trips to the motels for sex. I tried to get help for her, but she told me that she couldn't get off of drugs. It was "hardwired" in her system to get and take drugs. That was the stupidest thing that I had ever heard. I realized that no matter what, she was not going to change, so I knew that I had to change. Also I found out that I was supporting her habit and her boyfriends habit as well. I slowly stopped seeing her. I miss her but not the emotional rollercoaster, giving her money or the time spent wasted waiting on her like I was her private taxi.

Propilot-Always check your six.

AceKing88
11-25-17, 22:11
Nice looking blonde near Conkling. I searched her on thread but found nothing. Anyone know her?You should have seen her when she 1st stepped on the scene down conkling street her ass was pretty amazing. She is a beast in the bedroom as well she doesn't walk the stroll much she works off her phone.

VansVille2010
11-25-17, 22:17
Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.Where does this one hang out, any idea what time? I have never seen a decent one in washington blvd so I don't go there, I hardly see any there at all (from the uhal down to royal farms I may see 1 if I'm lucky).

BoloBellgrande
11-26-17, 04:08
I thought I saw her about 20 minutes ago. If it was her, she's hit the wall hard!

She was the splitting image Heidi Fleiss.

KentKassidy
11-26-17, 09:45
I need to find this pocket rocket. What did her homegirls Big Butt Nikki look like?I found lAmber. Right at the gas station by the you haw. Body is tight. Head game mediocre but she took directions well. Next I'll sample the whole menu. Funny thing is she asked did she look like the other girls. Hell no she doesn't. She's a 8 on a civi scale. Get her while she's fresh.

Phyuck Yiu
11-26-17, 09:55
I thought I saw her about 20 minutes ago. If it was her, she's hit the wall hard!

She was the splitting image Heidi Fleiss.Yes she is, looks just like her. She still is a good time and puts her all into it or with her of course. Found her up around Payson. Still a cutie but the candy really is playing a toll. The weight loss alone. Someone save her before we lose another good one.

Noobalicious
11-26-17, 12:19
Noob, I've been in the same situation. The girl fucked it up by trying to take advantage of me by asking me to pay her drug debt. Hell no. I really liked this girl and I really tried to work with her to get her to change her life. At one point I was spending $1500 a month on her for medicine / materials and trips to the motels for sex. I tried to get help for her, but she told me that she couldn't get off of drugs. It was "hardwired" in her system to get and take drugs. That was the stupidest thing that I had ever heard. I realized that no matter what, she was not going to change, so I knew that I had to change. Also I found out that I was supporting her habit and her boyfriends habit as well. I slowly stopped seeing her. I miss her but not the emotional rollercoaster, giving her money or the time spent wasted waiting on her like I was her private taxi.
They will quit if / when things get to feel intolerable to them and they decide it's just no longer worth it. But many will tolerate amazingly-bad situations to continue using, and the rock-bottom for some is 6 feet under.

A member on the Philly / South Jersey boards mentioned having a special relationship from time to time with some girls, but never letting the emotions go too far. That's probably wise, because there's no future in too close a relationship if she's not clean, she no longer has you filling the med need if she is clean, and you're probably just a trigger for her relapse if she did continue things with you once she's clean.

As for the boyfriend. . . Yes, many are "walking for two" even if they claim no emotional attachment to the boyfriend.

Loomy
11-26-17, 13:59
Its been a few months since I seen her twitch her little ass around the circle area. Usually I would have seen her at least once or twice at minimum with in 2 months. But lately not at al. I know she had a surgery recently, just hoping she has not had any post complications from that.

BKMason
11-26-17, 16:17
Seems like my two favorites have dropped off the map. Big Booty Nikki is no longer posting on BP and Raynee has disappeared on me again. I'm going to try the you-haul area on Wash Blvd. I miss those big booty girls.

Any updated info on these ladies would be appreciated. I want to make a Holiday donation to the ladies.

BK.

Budge96
11-26-17, 16:36
Seems like my two favorites have dropped off the map. Big Booty Nikki is no longer posting on BP and Raynee has disappeared on me again. I'm going to try the you-haul area on Wash Blvd. I miss those big booty girls.

Any updated info on these ladies would be appreciated. I want to make a Holiday donation to the ladies.

BK.Mason, I ran into Big Booty Nikki last week I think Monday night on wash blvd just across from the fire station, she was walking.

In a big embroidered fur lined coat just before the pizza parlor north side.

When I looked and had my window lowered she asked if I wanted some company? She looked decent and friendly so I responded what the hell get in!

She took me to a rooming house (close to the bottom of the hill) down one of the side streets next to the MP Deli said she would be staying there for the foreseeable future.

Great girl very friendly excellent head didn't venture for much more would definetly see her again! B.

PellyMason
11-26-17, 18:09
Saw her today in her Christmas outfit looking so cute. Amazing service as usual. Still no phone.

Looked for Piper too. Not a trace.

Laxxx
11-26-17, 21:37
Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.

Mdam
11-26-17, 23:05
Swooped into town for the holiday weekend and checked out Dundalk to see who was out and about. At 1 AM Friday / Saturday was dead except for a blonde spinner who was bundled up, hiding her face in a scarf, and had her pimp bf as a shadow. Hard pass on all three of those issues. As I was about to give up and head home, I came across Cassie on Bethlehem. She was thick (plus) and the face wasn't the worst. Once she was in the car, I realized she was kind of ugly, but any port in a storm. My best description of her is Marla from A League of Their Own (maybe not that atrocious). BJ for 25 (I was being generous). I will never say this was a good BJ, but in a weird way it was actually very satisfying. Slow, soft, and steady made for a relaxing time. She gave it a good shot, didn't complain, and caught a massive load like a champ. Dropped her off on Boston and Gusryan, where all the best pharmacists live (or just that one all the ****** use). I would pick her up again if once again nobody else was out there.

CowboysFan
11-26-17, 23:20
I need to find this pocket rocket. What did her homegirls Big Butt Nikki look like?She's an older WSW. I dated her once but I guess I never reported on her. She got like an acne complection face. 5'7 or so. Head game wasn't the best and had dropped the "are you about to cum" bomb on me shortly after we started. I managed to squeeze out a nut but I won't date her again. Older and just not out to please. YMMV.

Slaytastic
11-27-17, 03:35
She's an older WSW. I dated her once but I guess I never reported on her. She got like an acne complection face. 5'7 or so. Head game wasn't the best and had dropped the "are you about to cum" bomb on me shortly after we started. I managed to squeeze out a nut but I won't date her again. Older and just not out to please. YMMV.YMMV, correct. Description on point. She must have been a great mood with me because she crushed it.

Checkumout
11-27-17, 09:36
Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.If she is the cute one a good date.

Phyuck Yiu
11-27-17, 13:20
I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?

Checkumout
11-27-17, 15:32
I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?South side Brooklyn and Cutis Bay.

BKMason
11-27-17, 16:03
Let's just say her booty isn't as big as it used to be. She must have lost 30 lbs and she looks good. Glad to see she is ok. Good girl with good service. Squeeze her booty one time and you'll.

Be back for more. She was right by the uhaul, as noted. Still no sign of Raynee.

Bk.

KentKassidy
11-27-17, 16:10
I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?Imo, East has better quality. Depends on luck sometimes.

KentKassidy
11-27-17, 16:12
Let's just say her booty isn't as big as it used to be. She must have lost 30 lbs and she looks good. Glad to see she is ok. Good girl with good service. Squeeze her booty one time and you'll.

Be back for more. She was right by the uhaul, as noted. Still no sign of Raynee.

Bk.Shame, I wanted to sample that. Thanks for the heads up. It's hard to find them thick or with a phat ass unless they just came home or fresh out of a program. I remember when Heaven first hit the scene. She was dumb phat. Never got to her tho.

Laxxx
11-27-17, 17:29
If she is the cute one a good date.She is actually kinda cute. Nice smile. And great mike skills!

CowboysFan
11-27-17, 18:27
YMMV, correct. Description on point. She must have been a great mood with me because she crushed it.I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.

Laxxx
11-27-17, 21:31
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.Definitely. Nikki in Curtis bay does not have a big butt.

Noobalicious
11-27-17, 22:13
Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.. . PM Sent. . .

Checkumout
11-27-17, 22:22
She is actually kinda cute. Nice smile. And great mike skills!Yes she does have a good smile everytime I drive by her she shoots me that smile and she has a good personality to have not tried that love spit yet but I will one day and I am long winded and she never complains but she also knows I will look out for her.

Happy One
11-27-17, 22:54
Was board to day took a ride WW and was really dead, only couple girls out. I was told by one friend that if she was caught on the corner again she would be locked up for prostitution so she went home and stayed in.

Saw reds / Stacy early afternoon Pulaski and Ashton early afternoon. She has lost a lot of weight and looked real good in jeans, not to sure she will look all that great after they come off now and doubt she still has those fine looking breasts.

Only a couple girls out Pontiac area today, Saw Sandra and Bobbi and two BSWalkers, couple more came out late afternoon.

Fairhaven had 6 or 7 girls out between about 6:30-7:15. I saw Lindsey, Kelly, both Erins and Nikki the one someone was looking for and a really short young looking blonde. There was a short thick mixed girl also that is new to hanging out and dating. She has short dark hair DO NOT PICK HER UP or you may end up missing Christmas and New Years dinner at home plus some more. Did see Jordan heading to the medicine man tonight.

You guys be very careful and on your toes at all times the boys are not afraid anymore to shout any one including LE. If you haven't heard yet.

BALTIMORE.

AMERICAS LARGEST OUT DOOR.

SHOOTING RANGE.

Be Safe Be Careful.

BoloBellgrande
11-27-17, 23:33
There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.

Derrick1984
11-27-17, 23:41
There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.Yea I saw one too a few months ago. Older chubby lady.

Slaytastic
11-28-17, 02:36
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.Read the description wrong. Whoops!

Nikki in CB is slim, tall, short hair, no butt. Usually find her early morning.

Never ran into a Big Butt Nikki.

Cls9637
11-28-17, 04:48

I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.I remember in the seventies when there were many girls around the Preston and Charles area. This was when tube tops were the thing (loved those tube tops! There were a couple girls who would hang around Preston near St. Paul and when a potential date drove by they would pull down their tube top and smile at the driver. This got me to stop for them a couple of times.

I wish tube tops would come back in style!

PellyMason
11-28-17, 09:17

I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.There's a spinner blonde on Pontiac who does this all the time. She's not bad looking but I'd never pick her up. When she's not flashing she's dancing and twirling. That's a sure sign of crazy. In my opinion so is flashing.