PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Peejay2015
06-19-17, 10:03
Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.This would be so cool if she walked around in public like that. Take her to some mall or better yet, to Camden Yards!

ldonshoots
06-19-17, 12:16
My man. That was a man. Natalie by name. Sorry.LOL. Dam sure was man you dudes are cruel for letting him go so long in suspense and good on you NiteTimer for putting him up on things. When I see that tall scarecrow I actually speed up instead of slow down. Sorry again to the OP but I'm still holding my stomach laughing an hour later here.

DizKnutz
06-19-17, 12:25
My man. That was a man. Natalie by name. Sorry.Tough stuff, man.

Baltimoronic
06-19-17, 12:44
Yo son! Thats son Peter North action right there. LOL.These might even be better than Peter North. In his films, the girls look all proud to wear it like a badge of honor. Vega Wrap's got the girls looking a little ashamed and bewildered. I love it!!

LikkerFront
06-19-17, 12:55
These might even be better than Peter North. In his films, the girls look all proud to wear it like a badge of honor. Vega Wrap's got the girls looking a little ashamed and bewildered. I love it!!They are probably looking bewildered because they had no idea they were going to get plastered by a super human load of Vega Wrap gack! Love the pics Vega Wrap show us some more.

KentKassidy
06-19-17, 13:47
This is some sad shit. But it's fucking hilarious at the same time. Puhahahahahaha.

A Minor but Positive experience.

KentKassidy
06-19-17, 13:49
You'll always find the quality there much better. Girls are younger, nice bodies. It just cost more. But my motorcycle is, pay for what you want. Some chase the Jackson chicks while others chase more 3 Jackson types. We all ball different (no pun intended) .

With Fayette St around 4-5 am. Going to gym and got sidetracked. Several walkers. Chocolate. Met 23 yo clean young mom. Egyptian name starts with M. Recently from Atlanta. Good time at Tims. Surprised in the middle of downtown this is going down.

KentKassidy
06-19-17, 13:51
Natalie was born Nathan. Yikes. Hope you don't lose ya mind off of this. Cup checks from here on out pal.

Playboy69
06-19-17, 14:23
Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.You deserve to get an AVN awards? I'm not a facial fanatic but you making me what to do that next time.

Playboy69
06-19-17, 14:27
My man. That was a man. Natalie by name. Sorry.There are reports on her and just by the looks, she could be a tranny in my book. I always ignore. But why does she sound like a female? Operation? Some people these days.

Baltimoronic
06-19-17, 16:04
Tough stuff, man.I thought dudes were supposed to suck your dick for free. At least that seems to be the point of the 99% of Craigslist ads I have to scroll through while looking for a UTR needle in a haystack.

HeadLuvr
06-19-17, 16:17
LOL. Dam sure was man you dudes are cruel for letting him go so long in suspense and good on you NiteTimer for putting him up on things. When I see that tall scarecrow I actually speed up instead of slow down. Sorry again to the OP but I'm still holding my stomach laughing an hour later here.Man, I didn't want to say so at first, but me too. Cried laughing when I saw the vid and realized who it was. I'm still chuckling everytime I think of it. We all live and learn.

Ekim Ekim
06-19-17, 16:43
I thought dudes were supposed to suck your dick for free. At least that seems to be the point of the 99% of Craigslist ads I have to scroll through while looking for a UTR needle in a haystack.Is it bad that all I can think of is the scene from ace Ventura when he takes the plunger to his face after kissing Lois einhorn the tranny police chief? That's what I envision him doing right now.

ldonshoots
06-19-17, 17:38
Is it bad that all I can think of is the scene from ace Ventura when he takes the plunger to his face after kissing Lois einhorn the tranny police chief? That's what I envision him doing right now.Guys please stop. I can't even breathe right now I'm still ROTFLMAO. Seriously 4 hrs later my stomach is hurting here. I'm about to find out if someone can truly die from laughing.

Elber Gonzalez
06-19-17, 18:37
Definitely a man. Have seen him on the prowl a lot and have had him approach my Vehicle. I knew right away, or at least knew enough to question it and say no. Hope you are able to forget this ever happened, even worth the video evidence. I'm sure I would be in full freak out mode.He approached to my car couple months ago, I knew there was something wrong with him, I immediately said not interested. Another shorter dude also was trying to get pick up in the west side, the other one seemed to be white and was wearing make up, he approached to my window, but it was when I saw his hands were bigger than mine I said thanks, but no thanks.

NiteTimer
06-19-17, 18:42
Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.I'd like to see a compilation of baby batter splatter from your top drawer. They look absolutely bewildered by what they just got hit with. Unless they're acting. Either way. Good shit.

ThomasTrain1
06-19-17, 19:41
You'll always find the quality there much better. Girls are younger, nice bodies. It just cost more. But my motorcycle is, pay for what you want. Some chase the Jackson chicks while others chase more 3 Jackson types. We all ball different (no pun intended) .On that account she asked 5 Jackson, I immediately countered 4 Jackson and she immediately said yes, made me think could have gone down lower. At 5 am they are up for it and done for the night into the day. On the way back she said. "I've never seen this street (Fayette) in daylight". Stay safe.

Real Ninja
06-19-17, 23:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CaveMan9
06-20-17, 08:35
So long story short hide everything when this one is around. Street name Brooklyn real name Amanda.

So this girl calls me up out of the blue after really not seeing her for a couple years. Plays the no one will help me, I want to stop the madness game. We "talk" for a few days, I even went as far as taking her to see her kids at her parents. The fact that her own parents called the police when she showed up should of steered me away. Fucking dumbass. Smh. Even one of the corner boys smacked her in the back of the head cause she owed him money.

Long story short she stayed at my house for about 3 days. Monday morning comes I go to work. She does to. She got meds from family members and money on her way out the door. Now I believe she is running with the same dumbass that got Tiffany from Dundalk to start robbing her regulars. (orange camaro white stripes). Be careful she is desperate has warrants and on the run.

My Captain save a ho days are over. Guess it was bound to happen.

Indigo456
06-20-17, 11:31
So long story short hide everything when this one is around. Street name Brooklyn real name Amanda.

So this girl calls me up out of the blue after really not seeing her for a couple years. Plays the no one will help me, I want to stop the madness game. We "talk" for a few days, I even went as far as taking her to see her kids at her parents. The fact that her own parents called the police when she showed up should of steered me away. Fucking dumbass. Smh. Even one of the corner boys smacked her in the back of the head cause she owed him money.

Long story short she stayed at my house for about 3 days. Monday morning comes I go to work. She does to. She got meds from family members and money on her way out the door. Now I believe she is running with the same dumbass that got Tiffany from Dundalk to start robbing her regulars. (orange camaro white stripes). Be careful she is desperate has warrants and on the run.

My Captain save a ho days are over. Guess it was bound to happen.It has happened to the best of us, with them mistaking kindness, for charity. Its within their nature, with working that life to hustle, lie, steal, cheat, do whatever to survive.

Jakker
06-20-17, 12:47
Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.What is the SPF on this lotion?

Milfsalot
06-20-17, 13:16
Swept through town briefly and had the luck to meet Monica on the west side. Picked up on a street jla few blocks past the circle. This is the pretty ass mixed (spanish / white?) young (22) monica I think has been reported on. Clean, beautiful face, and tight college body. She was skittish about going somewhere more private so I opted to let her just simg in the mic. Not the best DT skills but she gets and A for effort and she kept it plenty wet. She told me stories that you guys habe been pretty hard on the girls I'm Bmore which is why she is so leery of newcomers. Hey just like it sucks to have a bullshitter / lazy / scammer provider, remember it is just as bad when a well meaning provider runs into a bad customer. Lets do our part to keep this as drama free for all as possible.

EasyLuvr
06-20-17, 16:37
Had some time to kill so I took a few turns around the stroll. Not much out at the circle or in the usual spots so I made a stop at the burger joint to kill some time. After a grilled chicken apple salad, headed back out to hunt. Still not much out so I settled on crazy Bree, looking nice in a long dress just outside the market. Back to the rent-a-bed and when the dress hit the floor, I remembered why I usually pass on her. Her stick thin arms and legs along with her droopy boobs and floppy stomach are bad enough but she now has a fifty cent sized lesion on the top of her foot where she's been shooting up with dirty needles. I'd bet that she'll be the next one found in an abando with a syringe stuck in her arm. Last time with that one.

NiteTimer
06-20-17, 17:07
Called me up looking for dates. Hit me for number.

She had skills when I used to hit it. Wonder what's she got after 2 kids. Used to give long slow head. Popped in that butt a couple times.

Real Ninja
06-20-17, 19:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You're making the point of the guys who say you troll this forum by posting shit like this.

A2

NiceGuy1957
06-21-17, 03:05
Hey guys Josie from Brooklyn needs a little today I hope the guy that have dated her will step and help. I try my best but my resources will only go so far. Some guys see her and pass her by because she looks to good to be true. She is 5'4" slim long brown hair hazel eyes and a fun time. Treat her well guys NG1957.

Cls9637
06-21-17, 05:26
Called me up looking for dates. Hit me for number.

She had skills when I used to hit it. Wonder what's she got after 2 kids. Used to give long slow head. Popped in that butt a couple times.It's been over five years since I've seen Angel. She was always a very reliable and talented provider. It looks like she gained weight because her boobs were never as big as the are in NiteTimer's picture.

NiteTimer
06-21-17, 07:52
It's been over five years since I've seen Angel. She was always a very reliable and talented provider. It looks like she gained weight because her boobs were never as big as the are in NiteTimer's picture.She had two babies since then.

MrFetish01
06-21-17, 08:34
Hey guys Josie from Brooklyn needs a little today I hope the guy that have dated her will step and help. I try my best but my resources will only go so far. Some guys see her and pass her by because she looks to good to be true. She is 5'4" slim long brown hair hazel eyes and a fun time. Treat her well guys NG1957.What does Josie look like? Any pics? I may have seen her yesterday.

Mkill
06-21-17, 13:11
Swept through town briefly and had the luck to meet Monica on the west side. Picked up on a street jla few blocks past the circle. This is the pretty ass mixed (spanish / white?) young (22) monica I think has been reported on. Clean, beautiful face, and tight college body. She was skittish about going somewhere more private so I opted to let her just simg in the mic. Not the best DT skills but she gets and A for effort and she kept it plenty wet. She told me stories that you guys habe been pretty hard on the girls I'm Bmore which is why she is so leery of newcomers. Hey just like it sucks to have a bullshitter / lazy / scammer provider, remember it is just as bad when a well meaning provider runs into a bad customer. Lets do our part to keep this as drama free for all as possible.Does she have really tan skin but look overall latina? Or does she look more mixed black / white? Any pics?

Vega Wrap
06-21-17, 15:19
What does Josie look like? Any pics? I may have seen her yesterday.This jordi?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3348899&viewfull=1#post3348899.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3389488#post3389488.

Worth a stop of its her. Looked worn down the last time I passed but the attitude is good. No drama.

BoloBellgrande
06-21-17, 16:21
Anna is doing a lot better and is getting her life together. She's added some weight and looks so much better.

Lombardo
06-21-17, 19:32
She had two babies since then.How time flies. I picked her up 5 years ago and she looked pregnant. She just got out of jail back then, and was fat, not pregnant. I started by taking some photos of her hole, and changed my mind about FS and opted for BJ. BJ was good. During my session with her, Amber (not tiny Amber) came over and I finished with a great boob job.

ThroatPlunger
06-22-17, 00:07

My Captain save a ho days are over. Guess it was bound to happen.Still hot. Was she a good lay? Just need to protect yourself by going to places not associated with you, keeping valuables at home or trunk, etc.

CaveMan9
06-22-17, 06:14
Still hot. Was she a good lay? Just need to protect yourself by going to places not associated with you, keeping valuables at home or trunk, etc.Well I believe my opinion of her would be slightly biased.

I've known her 3 or 4 years now. When we first met she went into retirement for a few months staying at my house while her man was locked up in which we became as close as possible without being in an actual "relationship". Which is kind of what I was thinking was going to happen again. LOL. Fun fun.

So yes to me she is a great time. Her looks are generally based on how hard she is running. She tips the charts when doing good and clean and still above average SW when running. Even the pic in the original post was at a motel. So my guard of not taking an active SW in my home was still up. The history got me on this one. I let it down too quick and she got me.

She has already been forgiven by me personally, She got a couple bucks that I would of have her anyway, and would hang with her again with limits. The meds she took from a family member is a different story.

BoloBellgrande
06-22-17, 16:22
She's done! The body is gone. She's all skin and bones. I talked to her for a little bit , and she said she's deciding between two programs to enter . I picked the one in Frederick for her , it sounds like the nicest

BoloBellgrande
06-22-17, 23:46
I didn't plan to hang around the west side for that long today, it just happened. I got to talk to a few SW and get some info because I was around for a while. Regarding the mixed white / Latina girl Monica, I was told she's in the Carolina's with family. If that's true, she must must've got the first thing smokin, cause I saw her last week.

Natalie was out today at the circle. I haven't seen her around in a while. Now when I look at her and she grins, all I see is that picture of Stan Laurel. Heaven is looking weird at this point. She pretty much looked like a boy out there today.

I finally got eyeballs on West side idol Crystal today. She's looking haggard in the face. It's such a shame to see her living where she is. Her grandmothers house in Severn is really nice. The room she has there is comfortable, I know, I've been in it.

Anyway, I ran into a PAWG today. She was walking around the west side all day. I tried to get her attention several times, but she kept blowing me off. Finally, while I was eyeballing crystal, she walked up next to the playground.

I parked and walked up to her and we started to talk. She's a bit vapid, so it was hard to follow what she was saying. One minute she was talking about the Almighty, the next minute she was talking about doing BackPage.

I got her # and was about to ask her to date when one of her regulars pulled up. I didn't want to hold the guy up, so I told her I would text her on a while. I did, and we made a date at my familier friends house.

The only hitch was, she lives in East Bmore. All I could think of was seeing that ass, so I made the trip. For those of you that have met Shades Of Grey's Storm, her build is very similar to hers. I think Storm's body is a bit firmer, but this Pawg I met today is a close second. She could probably have a better body than Storm if she toned up a bit.

I dropped her off on the west side after our date, so she may be around tonight walking. She may or may not be a bit stand offish. YMMV.

She gave me two names to call her. One begins with the letter L, the other with the letter A. Her privacy seemed to mean a lot to her, so I'm not gonna say her name /names .If you do run into her and you get the names that match the letters, that's probably her.

I will say , I picked her up on the East side near a Save A Lot . She didn't want me picking her up Infront of her house . If that sounds like someone you know , it's probably her .

Real Ninja
06-23-17, 00:10
Gentlemongers,

Looks like I am just going to have to Fuchs on what I do best and keep adding value by posting content. In that spirit here is some more content from my latest adventure.

After falling into my latest dream, I cruised the usual spots, and mostly saw the typical walking dead that is plaguing the west side lately. It is getting harder and harder to find plump girls out on these streets. Just when I was about to call it a night I spotted this thicker one strolling down one of the side streets. Made the scoop and executed the LEO check. Was pleasantly surprised to find a set of sweet saggy t*ts just how I like them. Proceeding to enjoy a BBBJ, nothing special but it did the trick. This lovely vixen allowed FIV which was sloppy wet. I decided to sample the goods and transitioned to BBFS. Pounded her pretty good for a bit then I felt it starting to slip but I said what the hell I ain't trying to impress this girl, I am just trying to enjoy myself. So I let it go and blasted a massive gooey load deep inside her hairy t**t. She never complained, I love it, she knew as soon as I slide in raw that, I was planning on splashing her cervix with my baby batter, and she was perfectly fine with it. Gawd I love these SWs. If all the women in this city had as much sense as this vixen I would be enjoying myself a lot more.

Anyway here is some content as usual, because that is what I do on this forum, my latest illustrations, I hope all you monger's enjoy.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph594c911e79a24

And as always stay safe out here.

BoloBellgrande
06-23-17, 10:38
I forgot to mention I made eye contact with Dallas yesterday at the circle. She stood up and turned around to show me her ass. That wasn't a good idea. She's a shapeless ball of blubber at this point.

Sad, I know some inside info about the probable reason she's back around the west side that's unknown to her.

Indigo456
06-23-17, 10:48
Gentlemongers,

Looks like I am just going to have to Fuchs on what I do best and keep adding value by posting content. In that spirit here is some more content from my latest adventure.

After falling into my latest dream, I cruised the usual spots, and mostly saw the typical walking dead that is plaguing the west side lately. It is getting harder and harder to find plump girls out on these streets. Just when I was about to call it a night I spotted this thicker one strolling down one of the side streets. Made the scoop and executed the LEO check. Was pleasantly surprised to find a set of sweet saggy t*ts just how I like them. Proceeding to enjoy a BBBJ, nothing special but it did the trick. This lovely vixen allowed FIV which was sloppy wet. I decided to sample the goods and transitioned to BBFS. Pounded her pretty good for a bit then I felt it starting to slip but I said what the hell I ain't trying to impress this girl, I am just trying to enjoy myself. So I let it go and blasted a massive gooey load deep inside her hairy t**t. She never complained, I love it, she knew as soon as I slide in raw that, I was planning on splashing her cervix with my baby batter, and she was perfectly fine with it. Gawd I love these SWs. If all the women in this city had as much sense as this vixen I would be enjoying myself a lot more.

Anyway here is some content as usual, because that is what I do on this forum, my latest illustrations, I hope all you monger's enjoy.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph594c911e79a24

And as always stay safe out here.Girl has some skills, kudos to you bro!

BoloBellgrande
06-23-17, 12:34
Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?

PellyMason
06-23-17, 13:48
I think her name is Nikki. Scantily clad mixed girl on Washburn. Says she is preggo. Ghetto talker. Gets in for 30 then wants 40. Asks if I take long and then if I can get off watching her play with puss. $ down the drain. Later I see her out and she's running down Washburn after me. I don't know what she had in mind. Kept it rolling. Avoid avoid!

BlueEyesFun
06-23-17, 14:05
Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?Is this who you saw yesterday?

Klove48
06-23-17, 14:17
Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?It sounds like Bubbles.

Vega Wrap
06-23-17, 15:30
I'd like to see a compilation of baby batter splatter from your top drawer. They look absolutely bewildered by what they just got hit with. Unless they're acting. Either way. Good shit.Thnx. Those reactions are all natural. Guess they don't realize what its going to be like before it hits them.

Planning to do more. I just need new fresh faces. Any body know any young cute spinners yall want to see get painted?

Phyuck Yiu
06-23-17, 16:05
Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?Now why'all know someone should of took a pic of that for our Monger Photo Collection. LOL.

Honey Butter
06-23-17, 19:14
Had a great / frustrating night on w / w post Orioles loss. Girls out everywhere and minimal walking dead but (TMI) I was recently put on some anti-anxiety meds that really slow my ability to ejack. That can be frustrating for both me and the provider.

First attempt was Rachel, a gorgeous petite brunette walking with some scumbag. I was patient and it finally paid off when she told him to get lost and she hopped in. Great attitude right off the bat. Nice, punchy personality. We found an alley spot and she got to work on a BBBJ. It felt great but I knew it was going to be awhile. Not wanting her to get lock jaw, I went for doggy. Again, felt great but I knew I was far from finishing. I finally gave up and and decided to pack it in. She was very sweet and I gave her my number for a better day (no phone on her of course). I dropped her and started to head home up wilkens but the urge was still there. Saw a young blonde in a half shirt and daisy dukes. Couldn't pass that up so I thought I'd try again. Back to the same spot. Excellent BBBJ with my FIA. Thought that may do the trick. Nope. Finally gave up again and dropped her off. Pre-meds I wouldn't have exploded in this girl's mouth in minutes.

Finally, utterly frustrated and almost broke, I decided NOT to go up Wilkens in case the urge returned again and decided to head to up Washington to catch 95 S. Home. Of course as soon as I turned off Carey on Washington there was a pretty blonde in a sun dress. Almost looked like a civilian. Of course I have to pull over. She hopped in. She was a little medicated but I thought she was sexy in the sun dress (sucker for those). No panties. This time we headed for Tim's. I figured with some space I could get the job done. We get there and she puts on the porn channel, peels off the dress and dives onto my cock. By far, the best of the 3 BBBJs. Really nice smooth skin on this one. She was up for anal as well. Felt the fluid process beginning (thank god) during the bbbj, so I opted for mish for the finish. I requested some dirty talk. She came through. Finally exploded like the old me. What a damn relief. Moral of this night: meds work but side effects suck and thank you Baltimore for young, lovely, cheap sex opportunities. Rachel: .4, Half shirt: .2, Lucky lady #3: .6. Sorry I'm terrible with names. Look forward to seeing Rachel again.

BTW is every girl in Baltimore 27 or is the some bs age to cover up? They ALL say 27!

Happy One
06-23-17, 20:24
Had a great / frustrating night on w / w post Orioles loss. Girls out everywhere and minimal walking dead but (TMI) I was recently put on some anti-anxiety meds that really slow my ability to ejack. That can be frustrating for both me and the provider.

First attempt was Rachel, a gorgeous petite brunette walking with some scumbag. I was patient and it finally paid off when she told him to get lost and she hopped in. Great attitude right off the bat. Nice, punchy personality. We found an alley spot and she got to work on a BBBJ. It felt great but I knew it was going to be awhile. Not wanting her to get lock jaw, I went for doggy. Again, felt great but I knew I was far from finishing. I finally gave up and and decided to pack it in. She was very sweet and I gave her my number for a better day (no phone on her of course). I dropped her and started to head home up wilkens but the urge was still there. Saw a young blonde in a half shirt and daisy dukes. Couldn't pass that up so I thought I'd try again. Back to the same spot. Excellent BBBJ with my FIA. Thought that may do the trick. Nope. Finally gave up again and dropped her off. Pre-meds I wouldn't have exploded in this girl's mouth in minutes.

Finally, utterly frustrated and almost broke, I decided NOT to go up Wilkens in case the urge returned again and decided to head to up Washington to catch 95 S. Home. Of course as soon as I turned off Carey on Washington there was a pretty blonde in a sun dress. Almost looked like a civilian. Of course I have to pull over. She hopped in. She was a little medicated but I thought she was sexy in the sun dress (sucker for those). No panties. This time we headed for Tim's. I figured with some space I could get the job done. We get there and she puts on the porn channel, peels off the dress and dives onto my cock. By far, the best of the 3 BBBJs. Really nice smooth skin on this one. She was up for anal as well. Felt the fluid process beginning (thank god) during the bbbj, so I opted for mish for the finish. I requested some dirty talk. She came through. Finally exploded like the old me. What a damn relief. Moral of this night: meds work but side effects suck and thank you Baltimore for young, lovely, cheap sex opportunities. Rachel: .4, Half shirt: .2, Lucky lady #3: .6. Sorry I'm terrible with names. Look forward to seeing Rachel again.

BTW is every girl in Baltimore 27 or is the some bs age to cover up? They ALL say 27!Be very careful with that one, she knows how to play the game very well. She will tell you how much she loves older men and was engaged to a late 60's gentleman. Make sure anything you want to keep is under lock and key, tries to sweet talk you into giving her things with that smiling face. She is also under investigation and a suspect in a very serious crime in AA county. Yes she gives very good head and a great fuck but don't let your guard down for one minute. She is chasing the H and rocks priority #1. She has a really sexy face you just want to stick a dick in.

Honey Butter
06-23-17, 21:52
Be very careful with that one, she knows how to play the game very well. She will tell you how much she loves older men and was engaged to a late 60's gentleman. Got that exact line. Too bad, that face is a 10. Thanks for the heads up.

BlueEyesFun
06-23-17, 22:00
Now why'all know someone should of took a pic of that for our Monger Photo Collection. LOL.Here she is in polkadots!

BoloBellgrande
06-23-17, 23:05
Is this who you saw yesterday?She seemed a bit leaner, but it sure could have been her. I think I'm a little biased in my recollection because the name Bubbles makes me think of a plump chick. It probably was her.

CowboysFan
06-23-17, 23:19
She's been reported on before. I saw her strolling down haven with her butt cheeks showing just a tad. Jumped in and introduced her self as 24 yo Jordan. Real cute with a bow tie tattoo on her lower back. Said she was homeless and staying in an ambando. I was worried about her cleaniness but she didn't have any foul smell at all. I only sampled her head game at standard rates with a tip for a swallow. She agreed and took it like a champ. Good attitude and eager to please. Will gladly repeat. No digits but exchanged an email. She's never replied though. She can be identified by the horseshoe nose ring. Not to be mistaking with the chick, I think her name is Christy with the fucked up walk and glasses. Scooped her well after midnight.

CowboysFan
06-23-17, 23:26
Anna is doing a lot better and is getting her life together. She's added some weight and looks so much better.She's looking real good.

MontanaBree
06-24-17, 02:13
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Vega Wrap
06-24-17, 05:29
She's been reported on before. I saw her strolling down haven with her butt cheeks showing just a tad. Jumped in and introduced her self as 24 yo Jordan. Real cute with a bow tie tattoo on her lower back. Said she was homeless and staying in an ambando. I was worried about her cleaniness but she didn't have any foul smell at all. I only sampled her head game at standard rates with a tip for a swallow. She agreed and took it like a champ. Good attitude and eager to please. Will gladly repeat. No digits but exchanged an email. She's never replied though. She can be identified by the horseshoe nose ring. Not to be mistaking with the chick, I think her name is Christy with the fucked up walk and glasses. Scooped her well after midnight.She might be the next jizz target. Good one.

Christa with the glasses was ok. Good body. Good attitude. Smells bad ifyou get her too late in the day.

Cls9637
06-24-17, 05:47
She seemed a bit leaner, but it sure could have been her. I think I'm a little biased in my recollection because the name Bubbles makes me think of a plump chick. It probably was her.Bubbles has lost all her weight that she had the first time I met her. I saw her in her shorts and bikini top the other day and made arrangements to see her this weekend. She was looking good so I hope it works out tomorrow. She's always fun.

Bryans764
06-24-17, 08:38
Good morning fellow mongers.

I've seen posts referring to the circle, and I am not familiar with where that is. I have usually done the Harford Rd area and occasionally Conkling street, unfortunately Harford has been really dead lately. I was also told to avoid the mount royal area, because you might not be getting an actual woman. If anyone has suggestions or can tell me how to get to the circle, I would appreciate it. Time to broaden my horizons.

BoloBellgrande
06-24-17, 12:31
She's looking real good.Putting makeup on that skin is a crime!

NiceGuy1957
06-24-17, 15:10
I need your guys Josie / Julie is not answering any of my text or phone calls and I fear that LEO might have scooped her up just like they did to Amber / Anna in April 21. I last had lunch with her on Thursday and no one has seen her since so any info would be a great help. Post or PM me please. Niceguy1957 If you want to known what she looks like go to Streetwalkers photo I posted in March Thanks.

MarkWalz
06-25-17, 02:25
I've met Heaven for the first time tonight. Did a couple of loops and was getting bored. Spotted her on my way out. Went to the dentist and had a thorough exam. Would make another appointment. Seen Lee almost everywhere I went.

EurAsiaTrekker
06-25-17, 04:30

I've seen posts referring to the circle, and I am not familiar with where that is. I have usually done the Harford Rd area and occasionally Conkling street, unfortunately Harford has been really dead lately. I was also told to avoid the mount royal area, because you might not be getting an actual woman. If anyone has suggestions or can tell me how to get to the circle, I would appreciate it. Time to broaden my horizons.Wilkens Avenue & Ramsey St.

Cls9637
06-25-17, 05:54

I've seen posts referring to the circle, and I am not familiar with where that is. I have usually done the Harford Rd area and occasionally Conkling street, unfortunately Harford has been really dead lately. I was also told to avoid the mount royal area, because you might not be getting an actual woman. If anyone has suggestions or can tell me how to get to the circle, I would appreciate it. Time to broaden my horizons.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24884&d=1133649351

This is the link to the map of the WW Loop, known as the Clix Loop. The circle is in the upper right where Ramsey, Wilkens and Mount converge. See the "Loop Maps" heading for more information.

Laxxx
06-25-17, 06:16
I need your guys Josie / Julie is not answering any of my text or phone calls and I fear that LEO might have scooped her up just like they did to Amber / Anna in April 21. I last had lunch with her on Thursday and no one has seen her since so any info would be a great help. Post or PM me please. Niceguy1957 If you want to known what she looks like go to Streetwalkers photo I posted in March Thanks.Nothing on any of the usual sites to indicate she has had a run in with LE. She is not a guest of the authorities.

Ever consider that she and her BF may be having an extended celebration?

NiceGuy1957
06-25-17, 06:59
Nothing on any of the usual sites to indicate she has had a run in with LE. She is not a guest of the authorities.

Ever consider that she and her BF may be having an extended celebration?Thanks to everyone who helped me get in touch with her. She is fine and texted me this morning NG1957.

NiceGuy1957
06-25-17, 07:05
I saw her BF Mike and she has court date this week at 9 am downtown hope all goes well. NG1957.

Phyuck Yiu
06-25-17, 14:11
Anyone seen her lately? I'm trying catch up with her. All these talks of the Bikini and the pics of her in heels. I think I finally got an itch needing scratching. Also anyone seen Jessica lately? Hangs by the circle, lives in an Abandominum near by. I'm trying to see if she is still around.

Might have to go for a drive around the loops to find out.

Also, and haven't seen this one in awhile. Stephanie in BP / CB. Has a baby, left the life for awhile. But heard she is back out there. Anyone seen her as well.

ThotSlap
06-25-17, 14:20
Girl has some skills, kudos to you bro!Sucking just the head? More hand then mouth skills? Jackhammer get it over with skills? Nice job on doing a vid and all RN but that's not what I look for on head.

Happy One
06-25-17, 22:22
Saw her today and she is CCL thin EXCEPT her whole left leg is swollen twice its size from top to bottom. Gawd she looks terrible, recommend to avoid anal or not.

I was told Kim and Robin on the WW passed away but unable to verify it at this time, anybody hear anything?

Be Safe.

Noobalicious
06-25-17, 23:19
Saw her today and she is CCL thin EXCEPT her whole left leg is swollen twice its size from top to bottom. ...I saw the same of her today. And I had exactly the same thought: left leg twice the size of the right leg. She was kinda limping around by the store.

BirdsFan80
06-25-17, 23:38
Met Chelsea last night by the statute on Payson. Attractive young brunette. Said she is 21. Had she looked much younger I would have had to verify. Pretty, but as I was driving down the road I noticed one of her arms looked like a pin cushion. She agreed to BBBJWS without mention of any price. I suggested. 2 and she agreed. Intelligent and could hold conversation. Her gentle technique wasn't my cup of tea, nor her evident markings, but would repeat because her disposition is off the charts.

She mentioned she had a friend die yesterday morning in an abandon. Was going to ask her for a name, but she seemed eaten up about it and I didn't want to dwell on it.

NiteTimer
06-26-17, 01:21
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1608/pawg-worx.html

MystRyan
06-26-17, 03:42
I had a good time with Jordan this night (CB, nose ring). She's little bit too skinny but got good skin, not too many marks and talks well. She takes directions very well and does what YOU want unlike some other girls. No complaints at all. No rushing, No Greek offered. Some loose skin, and small tits. But attitude makes up for it.

Also ran into Taylor while on my date. Looked skinny and her leg looks bad and she was limping. But it's not as bad to turn off some mongers. But I'd imagine her complaining would be much more than usual. I have had some good experiences with her but also some bad ones. So I won't deal with her. I didn't say a word to her and just ignored her. She walked off saying some snarky comments.

Cls9637
06-26-17, 05:30
Saw her today and she is CCL thin EXCEPT her whole left leg is swollen twice its size from top to bottom. Gawd she looks terrible, recommend to avoid anal or not.

I was told Kim and Robin on the WW passed away but unable to verify it at this time, anybody hear anything?

Be Safe.There is one girl that I know (not Kim or Robin) who OD'd along with her boyfriend on Friday. She is currently in the hospital as a result of the OD and another problem she has, and will likely be there a while. Her boyfriend was taken to a different hospital but she was told by the Paramedics that he was okay. She said she heard him talking as she was being carried out of the abandominium.

She told me that the Paramedics said to her that they had over twelve OD's so far on their shift that day. This is just one crew! This is likely due to the carfentanyl that they are adding to the dope.

HeadLuvr
06-26-17, 12:40
There is one girl that I know (not Kim or Robin) who OD'd along with her boyfriend on Friday. She is currently in the hospital as a result of the OD and another problem she has, and will likely be there a while. Her boyfriend was taken to a different hospital but she was told by the Paramedics that he was okay. She said she heard him talking as she was being carried out of the abandominium.

She told me that the Paramedics said to her that they had over twelve OD's so far on their shift that day. This is just one crew! This is likely due to the carfentanyl that they are adding to the dope.It's definitely the fentanyl. Had a SW tell me a couple weeks ago that her friend does three dope pills a day, but took a piss test that showed nothing. She surmised that he passed the heroin test because he shooting all cut. That's scary. Its also probably why these girls look effing terrible! I swear these girls are starting to look worse than I've ever seen. Of course a dope fiend is never picture perfect, but I'm noticing these girls seem to look worse and they are getting that way VERY fast. I can think of some I've seen that appear to go from 25 to 40 in just 8-9 months. That stuff is powerful and it wears them the hell out.

KarlHungus
06-26-17, 15:08
I hit the circle around 5:30 last Thursday and there were 3 guys dressed like gals. All were black and they seemed to be working as a team. As I was trying to scoop up an unassuming BSW who was also at the circle, one of the gender benders approached my car and started motioning for me to roll down the window. Luckily the girl I was picking up kind of shooed them away as she was getting in the car, but these guys were really aggressive. Just a heads up. Something in the way they were packed up like that and ready to kind of swoop in came across as very threatening behavior to me.

BoloBellgrande
06-26-17, 19:41
If anyone knows Joyce of Laurel's, or Dawn's friend Crissy, PM and fill me in on her physical appearance and her service. I had several chances the last week or so to sample her wares.

I just kept looking at her FaceBook page and seeing a face that reminded of my high school history teacher, not good. I could tolerate that, if I knew the body was decent. I just can't find any picks of her on Facebook showing enough of her to see anything.

Gonzo64
06-26-17, 19:58
I was just getting on the site to post on Taylor as well.

I saw her on Fairhaven today. She is so skinny and looks terrible (in comparison to her previous cuteness).

I actually got a freakin' tear in my eye.

Drove back around and was going to give her ten bucks. To hopefully buy some food. Yea, I know better LOL.

As I pulled up she started screaming at me for not stopping the first time.

Well, that ended that and I just kept rolling.

What a shame.

Be Safe.

LightSabers
06-26-17, 22:33
Cruised through MP and spotted a very nice looking ash blond who turned out to be Riley. 26 yo, well proportioned body with striking blue eyes. We headed to my spot and she proceeded with a BBBJ which turned out to be very lame. I hate car dates in any case but this just completely failed. She said her phone was "on the charger" at home but gave me digits. Seems as if she has been reported on before under other names as she is the one with bad scars on her forearms.

Cruised on and spotted Patty by the church. The mileage is piling up on this spinner but I'll bet she can still perform.I was told the exact same thing by a WSW named Ashley, who I've picked up on Wash Blvd. Perhaps this is the same person? I tried calling the digits she gave me but no answer from her at all. Why give out a number if you don't use it? When I dated her again, she said she leaves it in the house. Some guy picked up the phone the last time I called, so I'm assuming the phone wasn't even hers.

Services are great though. Definitely a fav of mine and worth a repeat.

Old Chinese Guy
06-26-17, 23:01
There is one girl that I know (not Kim or Robin) who OD'd along with her boyfriend on Friday. She is currently in the hospital as a result of the OD and another problem she has, and will likely be there a while. Her boyfriend was taken to a different hospital but she was told by the Paramedics that he was okay. She said she heard him talking as she was being carried out of the abandominium.

She told me that the Paramedics said to her that they had over twelve OD's so far on their shift that day. This is just one crew! This is likely due to the carfentanyl that they are adding to the dope.Her FB friends are posting on her page, not details of what happened but I'm trying to find out. Will update as soon as I hear.

Checkumout
06-26-17, 23:32
Her FB friends are posting on her page, not details of what happened but I'm trying to find out. Will update as soon as I hear.Any pics of this Kimberly that OD.

Old Chinese Guy
06-26-17, 23:40
Her FB friends are posting on her page, not details of what happened but I'm trying to find out. Will update as soon as I hear.Confirmed Kimberly passed away last week (possible overdose).

Propilot
06-27-17, 01:52
I hit the circle around 5:30 last Thursday and there were 3 guys dressed like gals. All were black and they seemed to be working as a team. As I was trying to scoop up an unassuming BSW who was also at the circle, one of the gender benders approached my car and started motioning for me to roll down the window. Luckily the girl I was picking up kind of shooed them away as she was getting in the car, but these guys were really aggressive. Just a heads up. Something in the way they were packed up like that and ready to kind of swoop in came across as very threatening behavior to me.I was dropping off a female friend that lives in the area and knows the streets and she said that HE Natalie makes more money than most of the streetwalkers out there. I told her "Hell NO, that can't be true. " She insisted that what she was saying was true. I didn't feel like arguing with her, so I let the conversation go. If this is true then things are really fucked up out there.

BTW, there were at least ten very doable girls walking around W / W tonight around 8 pm. I probably would have come out of retirement if I didn't have my friend in the car.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Cls9637
06-27-17, 05:12
Her FB friends are posting on her page, not details of what happened but I'm trying to find out. Will update as soon as I hear.I just saw on her Facebook page that she has passed. This is a serious epidemic! The fentanyl that was being used was bad enough, but lately the dope has been cut with a far more potent version called carfentanyl, allegedly hundreds of times more potent than fentanyl.

These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.

NiteTimer
06-27-17, 07:26
I just saw on her Facebook page that she has passed. This is a serious epidemic! The fentanyl that was being used was bad enough, but lately the dope has been cut with a far more potent version called carfentanyl, allegedly hundreds of times more potent than fentanyl.

These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.Between that and the rocks, the girls are looking like the walking dead. Saw little Natalie & Jessica walking around Saturday night and didn't recognize them at first. No weight. Saw 2 Brittany's. Ones leg messed up she was hanging w Denise old man, the other was trying to scam a date on payson. She looked like death. Angel was in the sub shop. She might be the healthiest out there. Let's see how long she lasts. Lil Sara was so bent she didn't recognize me. There was a pregnant girl. Tall Natalie-Nathan roaming. Jalin looking pretty but a shadow. Bubbles w another bf. There was a healthy young BSw came at my car while I was rolling through circle. Jasmine? May have to go back on a hunt. Lotta presence though. Good luck

NiteTimer
06-27-17, 09:49
http://www.xvideos.com/video28492625/starr_15_remix2#_tabComments.

Baltimoronic
06-27-17, 09:57
http://www.xvideos.com/video28492625/starr_15_remix2#_tabComments.Now that's a Fuckumentary! Very nice tribute.

Klove48
06-27-17, 11:43
I just saw on her Facebook page that she has passed. This is a serious epidemic! The fentanyl that was being used was bad enough, but lately the dope has been cut with a far more potent version called carfentanyl, allegedly hundreds of times more potent than fentanyl.

These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.Wow!! I saw her briefly Friday or Saturday night and yelled at her "what the f**k you doing back here". Apperantly she couldn't wait to come home from her vacation to kill herself. I think I'm the first to do a report on Kim (report#28267), back in February of 16'. When I first met her I wasn't sure if she was "walking" because she looked so out of place. She was a goto of mine for a while until that "monster" took over. She slowly started to decline until I just stopped dealing with her. The streets beat her up badly and quickly. From knowing about some of her escapades; she expierenced a very tumultuous 16 mos, from the time that I met her until her unfortunate demise. Prior to the "hostile takeover" that was cause by her addiction; to know Kim was to love Kim. To bad that she couldn't overcome that delima that cause her so much pain. Peace.

NiteTimer
06-27-17, 11:48
Now that's a Fuckumentary! Very nice tribute.I just put it all in there, cut up of course. LOL.

Klove48
06-27-17, 11:52

These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.Carfentanil is a powerful derivative of fentanyl, a synthetic narcotic analgesic produced from morphine. While fentanyl is about 100 times more powerful than morphine, carfentanil is 100 times more potent than fentanyl, meaning it is 10,000 times more potent than morphine. This drug is not approved for use in humans in any capacity, and it is typically found in veterinary medicine to sedate large animals, primarily elephants. In fact, the drug is so powerful that when veterinarians handle carfentanil, they use protective gear so they don't breathe it in or absorb it through their skin.

Honey Butter
06-27-17, 15:15
A nice night out used to be overpriced happy hour at some bar in the 14th & U Street area in DC. Then maybe a club later in hopes of catching the eye of a sexy young lady. Then finish off at Ben's Chili Bowl. Alone.

Now it's a few stale Natty Boh's at Loafers (sh*thole but a few sexy bartenders), 10 loops around w / w, hopefully a catch, Tim's, and Royal Farms late night sandwich.

I figure I'm saving at least $100 every outing and getting a variety of sexscapades in return. Baltimore is a great mid-life crisis destination.

Mongerel
06-27-17, 16:46
I was told the exact same thing by a WSW named Ashley, who I've picked up on Wash Blvd. Perhaps this is the same person? I tried calling the digits she gave me but no answer from her at all. Why give out a number if you don't use it? When I dated her again, she said she leaves it in the house. Some guy picked up the phone the last time I called, so I'm assuming the phone wasn't even hers.

Services are great though. Definitely a fav of mine and worth a repeat.She goes by Riley and Ashley, that's Taylor.

BoloBellgrande
06-27-17, 16:58
A nice night out used to be overpriced happy hour at some bar in the 14th & U Street area in DC. Then maybe a club later in hopes of catching the eye of a sexy young lady. Then finish off at Ben's Chili Bowl. Alone.

Now it's a few stale Natty Boh's at Loafers (sh*thole but a few sexy bartenders), 10 loops around w / w, hopefully a catch, Tim's, and Royal Farms late night sandwich.

I figure I'm saving at least $100 every outing and getting a variety of sexscapades in return. Baltimore is a great mid-life crisis destination.Hope you've been stopping at the one on West Nursery Road on your way into Bmore. The atmosphere is totally different from either of the ones on Washington Blvd. I feel a lot better at the ATM, and there's no characters hanging around out front.

Phyuck Yiu
06-27-17, 18:22
Now that's a Fuckumentary! Very nice tribute.Amen brother.

Checkumout
06-27-17, 22:30
Has anyone seen her around latelytall thin one with the good looking face that used to stay in the abando by nicks pizza.

Tman121
06-28-17, 04:45
Saw Skyler in Dundalk today, by the triangle. She was fairly drunk, but pleasantly so. Got the BBJ for. 30 and it's about what you'd expect of her, sloppy and wet with some dirty talk. That aside, you can see the toll the drugs are taking on her body. She's got that kangaroo pouch thing going and her breasts look deflated as fuck. Still, good service overall and a very pleasant attitude.

A few hours later I picked up Jess on Dundalk ave. Short, 27 yr old italian looking girl with long brown hair and that tanned skin. Got the BBJCIM for. 25 + tip and a number to boot. Head game is fast, it's like she's trying to win a fucking race. She does it all, but added that anal was 'on occasion' which I guess means bigger guys are out of luck or she needs to be desperate. Very cute in appearance, has a lovely little bubble but and she her body is still in good shape.

All of this took place early morning, around 5am.

PellyMason
06-28-17, 14:10
I think her name is Nikki. Scantily clad mixed girl on Washburn. Says she is preggo. Ghetto talker. Gets in for 30 then wants 40. Asks if I take long and then if I can get off watching her play with puss. $ down the drain. Later I see her out and she's running down Washburn after me. I don't know what she had in mind. Kept it rolling. Avoid avoid!Her name is Nicole. She is out today on Washburn wearing red-orange shorts. Avoid at all costs.

PellyMason
06-28-17, 18:12

These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.As I believe someone has already commented: kill your client, an interesting business model.

HighEnough
06-29-17, 01:29
Can someone pm me and hook me up with loop / streets in dundalk where SW's are?. Drove around for a bit but not familiar with the area. I looked in different sections here for loop but didn't see.

Cls9637
06-29-17, 05:07
I got to see Bubbles this weekend. She is obviously doing well on the Stem-Fast Diet since she has lost all her weight. She looks good but her boobs have become very, very saggy due to the weight loss. But her performance is still quite good. Bubbles still tells me that she isn't into anal but that her ass can be available for the right contribution. She still hates the taste of cum, so if you get it in her mouth she's going to get it back out as quickly as she can! Definitely a girl who loves to be naked and loves to fuck and suck dick!

You can find her around Payson most anytime it seems.

Indigo456
06-29-17, 07:33
I got to see Bubbles this weekend. She is obviously doing well on the Stem-Fast Diet since she has lost all her weight. She looks good but her boobs have become very, very saggy due to the weight loss. But her performance is still quite good. Bubbles still tells me that she isn't into anal but that her ass can be available for the right contribution. She still hates the taste of cum, so if you get it in her mouth she's going to get it back out as quickly as she can! Definitely a girl who loves to be naked and loves to fuck and suck dick!

You can find her around Payson most anytime it seems.Hmmmm, this may require some further, closer investigation.

Member #5461
06-29-17, 13:44
I am not much into the street -meat anymore. But if I spot a specimen walking worth investigating I will do so. Today it was in Dundalk. Skylar was looking pretty good in a blue sun dress & sandals. So I made the scoop when she got in I immediately noticed that she smelled really great. A good sign her hands & feet were done professionally which I like. Her BBBJCIM was robust, steady & with good suction. After a little coaching she got the rhythm just right and I exploded in her mouth. I got her No# ill check to find out if its legit. If so ill look her her again.

BoloBellgrande
06-29-17, 15:09
I got eyeballs on special K today on MCHenry. She was walking with a cute light browned haired mixed with blond white girl. The white girl she was walking with works the either side of the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. She seems a bit standoffish when I look at her, maybe it's a racial thing, I don't know. She looks like a civi, and doesn't show any outward signs of drug use.

BIG tity Shannon is standing in the circle eating ice cream. The ass is just as big as her tits.

Scoundrel
06-29-17, 16:50

You can find her around Payson most anytime it seems.I vote bubbles #10 as best pic.

BoloBellgrande
06-29-17, 21:19
With the street Walker scene. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. I ran into my East side Pawg today, and everything seemed to be going good until we got down to business. That's when she tells me she's been up for three days. As soon as she lays on the bed, she's knocked out. She couldn't stay awake long enough to keep herself in any one position. It was a total waste of time.

I'm only doing hotel dates with girls I know are out of the life and trying to get themselves back together and need some help.

Stizz
06-29-17, 21:27
1st time out in a good while. Went near fair haven and tried to get the attention of a pretty long logged blonde. So came of the the store and headed a few blocks to a house by the bar at the end. I'm trying to attach a photo I got so maybe it will upload and she's recognized.

Indigo456
06-29-17, 21:40
With the street Walker scene. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. I ran into my East side Pawg today, and everything seemed to be going good until we got down to business. That's when she tells me she's been up for three days. As soon as she lays on the bed, she's knocked out. She couldn't stay awake long enough to keep herself in any one position. It was a total waste of time.

I'm only doing hotel dates with girls I know are out of the life and trying to get themselves back together and need some help.Been in a situation where esp. If they are using boy, they zonk out, and you can't even have a date with them because they are lunching, the term used for being doped up out of your mind. Saw something interesting the other day, one of my friends was looking to tap this one chic, after she smoked some boat, whew, that was an interesting experience that I had never seen someone before do a trip on, she was for a lack of a better word in LA LA land.

LOL. He became so frustrated with her he just have up trying to bust a but. I later told him, it wouldn't have been cool to try and do anything with her in that condition. She liked me, a lot better and called the next day and asked what had happened and I told her I was 90% certain he didn't do anything.

LongDicking
06-29-17, 22:23
Saw one of my fellow mongers drop off a #3 on civi scale (how some of these bitches get picked up is beyond me) off from a blue chevy malibu near the Executive Inn on 40. She looked worse for the wear and walked into the Mickey Dees across the street.

LongDicking
06-29-17, 22:39
1st time out in a good while. Went near fair haven and tried to get the attention of a pretty long logged blonde. So came of the the store and headed a few blocks to a house by the bar at the end. I'm trying to attach a photo I got so maybe it will upload and she's recognized.Sometimes hangs out at Fred and Margies between walking. Clean, little wear on this one, but wanted three times standard tuition and would not budge so I threw her out of the car.

WilluEatMyJizz
06-29-17, 23:28
I had this girl who wanted to chil at my hotel once after taking way to fucking long to get to the action, I was a total schmuck, she made we wait till she scored and we waited on her delivery, she would keep going out for him then we completed one transaction, then she kept want to hit her self up again smoking and all I wanted to do was go to sleep, she just kept hanging out in the tub and getting high. She was singing and being so loud I was hoping she would pass out so I could go in there a piss on her. I was so frustrated with her and I did nit with her once but we negotiated way different scenario, and I couldn't wait to get up in the morning and drop her horrible ass off back across town (this was early on in my adventure and it was a learning lesson don't be such a pussy, I don't need to be an ass but I can say no thanks and lay down my rules. I mean they have rules and well so do I now.

Been in a situation where esp. If they are using boy, they zonk out, and you can't even have a date with them because they are lunching, the term used for being doped up out of your mind. Saw something interesting the other day, one of my friends was looking to tap this one chic, after she smoked some boat, whew, that was an interesting experience that I had never seen someone before do a trip on, she was for a lack of a better word in LA LA land.

LOL. He became so frustrated with her he just have up trying to bust a but. I later told him, it wouldn't have been cool to try and do anything with her in that condition. She liked me, a lot better and called the next day and asked what had happened and I told her I was 90% certain he didn't do anything.

Elber Gonzalez
06-30-17, 00:43
1st time out in a good while. Went near fair haven and tried to get the attention of a pretty long logged blonde. So came of the the store and headed a few blocks to a house by the bar at the end. I'm trying to attach a photo I got so maybe it will upload and she's recognized.I saw one that looks like this one, the one I saw two days ago looks young and has visible ink, too bad when I drove back she was gone, I'm pretty sure she was picked up. She seems to be familiar with the area. Anyone know this blonde?

Indigo456
06-30-17, 05:47
I had this girl who wanted to chil at my hotel once after taking way to fucking long to get to the action, I was a total schmuck, she made we wait till she scored and we waited on her delivery, she would keep going out for him then we completed one transaction, then she kept want to hit her self up again smoking and all I wanted to do was go to sleep, she just kept hanging out in the tub and getting high. She was singing and being so loud I was hoping she would pass out so I could go in there a piss on her. I was so frustrated with her and I did nit with her once but we negotiated way different scenario, and I couldn't wait to get up in the morning and drop her horrible ass off back across town (this was early on in my adventure and it was a learning lesson don't be such a pussy, I don't need to be an ass but I can say no thanks and lay down my rules. I mean they have rules and well so do I now.See hard is an upper, this is how providers stay up all night doing tricks, one gal in WPB her name was Brandi, very pretty young thing was called on it also, glueing herself to the toilet seat shooting up, it got so late that I gave her a lecture and said " your hitting up all these guys, trying to set up dates, and they are basicly telling you the same story, they don't have any money. I just told her sorriful pathetic shitless ass to get her crap together and get on our way. And yes there was no play that night, that's just one example, J. Comocco, Steph, another Jess, it just goes on and on. It is very selfish to use in front of your client, esp. Back at his place. Its their biz model, if they don't care about F'ing it up, the oweness is on them to get their act together. FL is full I of disingenuous providers like this, wasting our time, sprawling meds use out by 4 hrs, and then like a primadonna, eventually getting around to it. I know other mongers that have become so upset with a provider wasting their time, just for spite, they took it in grk. BB, with CIA, just to make a political statement.

Not saying I would roll like that, but we all want what we paid for.

When their phones stop Ringing, they still don't get it.

NiteTimer
06-30-17, 06:36

I'm only doing hotel dates with girls I know are out of the life and trying to get themselves back together and need some help.Sounds like an experience I had w Chelsea last month.she couldn't perform so I got her breakfast gave her 10 and dropped her off. Rolled out. When I see her I wave. Keep rolling.

Checkumout
06-30-17, 06:55
I saw one that looks like this one, the one I saw two days ago looks young and has visible ink, too bad when I drove back she was gone, I'm pretty sure she was picked up. She seems to be familiar with the area. Anyone know this blonde?Her name is Tab and she is 22 runs with a girl named Jane.

Qb4242
06-30-17, 08:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BoloBellgrande
06-30-17, 08:42
I met her for the first time yesterday. I could've dated her instead of the Pawg I ran into later. Jalin is not looking good at the moment. She looks like she could use a shower and a bath and about 15 to 20 more lbs of weight. She seems like a really nice chick, I wish I could've seen her when she looked better. She's all skin and bones now.

Erica.

I'm pretty sure I saw her yesterday on MCHenry near S Mount street. I'm talking about the Erica that CLS has pics of. I think she has been called red head Erica a lot in the forum. I may have referred to her as Woody woodpecker a few times, because her hair style and the shape of her face reminds me of the cartoon character.

She was hovering around some old white haired man in a wheelchair. She was talking at him constantly. A few minutes later, a young blonde haired guy walked up, and he started jawing at the old guy too.

I know Ranee use to take care of a old guy in a wheelchair in that same area. I wonder if it's that see old man. I think she may have lived with him for a short time

Whatever those two were up to with the old guy, he didn't look happy to be around them at all.

BoloBellgrande
06-30-17, 09:53
There was a very young attractive mixed race girl walking around the circle yesterday. She had black tight fitting sweatpants on and a tank top. She seemed to be high on something, because she was walking around with her head tilted up and her eyes half closed. I saw some older black guy get her to walk into the alley on S Mount street on the same side as the corner store. I assumed he tried to get some kind of sexual favor from her.

If this was the 15 year old Kayla I was told about, she sure does fit the build. I can't believe she will be walking like that too much longer. Once LE spots her, she's done. It's odvoius she's not over 18 . STAY AWAY !!!

Youngster83
06-30-17, 09:53
Someone please message me and tell me where I can find this. I've done a bunch of research and have gone to a few pleases but still nothing.

LibidoLuvr
06-30-17, 10:10
Anyone heard anything a Lorrie with the fake tits that use to be around on Carey St?

The Big Man
06-30-17, 10:35
Saw one of my fellow mongers drop off a #3 on civi scale (how some of these bitches get picked up is beyond me) off from a blue chevy malibu near the Executive Inn on 40. She looked worse for the wear and walked into the Mickey Dees across the street.Some of the chicks on Wilkins by the circle and on Washington Blvd could be as low as a -1. However they still find takers for their unhygienic wares smh. Additionally, so many of them are running around with the clap in their mouths. Foods is supposed to taste like dog shit to them.

SirDrDunk
06-30-17, 11:18
Anyone heard anything a Lorrie with the fake tits that use to be around on Carey St?Although I haven't been out and about as usual I haven't seen aroundit was two months I think I can say this at one time her car was parked around my neighborhood I'm figuring she got caught up.

Sfrancis118
06-30-17, 15:55
Although I haven't been out and about as usual I haven't seen aroundit was two months I think I can say this at one time her car was parked around my neighborhood I'm figuring she got caught up.Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Phone went dead yesterday.

WilluEatMyJizz
06-30-17, 16:18
See hard is an upper, this is how providers stay up all night doing tricks, one gal in WPB her name was Brandi, very pretty young thing was called on it also, glueing herself to the toilet seat shooting up, it got so late that I gave her a lecture and said " your hitting up all these guys, trying to set up dates, and they are basicly telling you the same story, they don't have any money. I just told her sorriful pathetic shitless ass to get her crap together and get on our way. And yes there was no play that night, that's just one example, J. Comocco, Steph, another Jess, it just goes on and on. It is very selfish to use in front of your client, esp. Back at his place. Its their biz model, if they don't care about F'ing it up, the oweness is on them to get their act together. FL is full I of disingenuous providers like this, wasting our time, sprawling meds use out by 4 hrs, and then like a primadonna, eventually getting around to it. I know other mongers that have become so upset with a provider wasting their time, just for spite, they took it in grk. BB, with CIA, just to make a political statement.

Not saying I would roll like that, but we all want what we paid for.

When their phones stop Ringing, they still don't get it.Again I don't get it she is just wasting my time and I only paid her a little so far she doesn't have a place to go so WTF is she thinking.

I'm 5 minutes from the knock.

BoloBellgrande
06-30-17, 22:20
Any pics of this one? Curious to stay away if I knew what to look for.Fuck wrong wich you! Like I'm gonna walk up on a 15 year old in the middle of the street and start taking pictures!

I wouldn't do no stupid shit like dat if I met her in private, let alone post them! She's 15 , she looks 15 . Read the post again !!!

Myfriend
07-01-17, 00:04
I saw a very healthy looking latina with long dark hair, probably around 5 -6 at 140 - 150. She she was wearing shorts and a button up shirt that seemed to be covering very nice c's. Looked TGTBT on my first pass and then on pass #2 gave me a smile. I turned onto side street and she was heading my way when a cop also turned my way, so I calmly drove on. When I got back around block she was gone.

Stopped at BP and a very sick Gabby walked up to me and asked if I wanted to have some fun. I said sure, but bot with you, and recounted to her my one and only time with her when her service was so bad that it ranks as quite possibly the worst in 20 plus years of mongering. She said she would make it up to me this time but I shut her down with a quick lecture on customer service and repeat business being a better model than a terrible one time sting. I am pretty certain she did not appreciate the advice.

MystRyan
07-01-17, 03:26
Met Brittni, 30 year old brunette. Very nice attitude and no complaints. Body is bit beat up. I definitely did enjoy my time with her and will see her again. For once, a girl offered her working digits. Will check them out soon.

Cls9637
07-01-17, 05:37
I met her for the first time yesterday. I could've dated her instead of the Pawg I ran into later. Jalin is not looking good at the moment. She looks like she could use a shower and a bath and about 15 to 20 more lbs of weight. She seems like a really nice chick, I wish I could've seen her when she looked better. She's all skin and bones now.

Erica.

I'm pretty sure I saw her yesterday on MCHenry near S Mount street. I'm talking about the Erica that CLS has pics of. I think she has been called red head Erica a lot in the forum. I may have referred to her as Woody woodpecker a few times, because her hair style and the shape of her face reminds me of the cartoon character.

She was hovering around some old white haired man in a wheelchair. She was talking at him constantly. A few minutes later, a young blonde haired guy walked up, and he started jawing at the old guy too.

I know Ranee use to take care of a old guy in a wheelchair in that same area. I wonder if it's that see old man. I think she may have lived with him for a short time

Whatever those two were up to with the old guy, he didn't look happy to be around them at all.If you're talking about this Erica she's known as "Rip-off Erica. " Stay away! These pictures are about five years old, taken during one of her pregnancies. The last I heard she was on a forced vacation, though.

PellyMason
07-01-17, 12:00
I saw a very healthy looking latina with long dark hair, probably around 5 -6 at 140 - 150. She she was wearing shorts and a button up shirt that seemed to be covering very nice c's. Looked TGTBT on my first pass and then on pass #2 gave me a smile. I turned onto side street and she was heading my way when a cop also turned my way, so I calmly drove on. When I got back around block she was gone.

Stopped at BP and a very sick Gabby walked up to me and asked if I wanted to have some fun. I said sure, but bot with you, and recounted to her my one and only time with her when her service was so bad that it ranks as quite possibly the worst in 20 plus years of mongering. She said she would make it up to me this time but I shut her down with a quick lecture on customer service and repeat business being a better model than a terrible one time sting. I am pretty certain she did not appreciate the advice.You did the right thing with Gabby. She's an operator!

BoloBellgrande
07-01-17, 15:22
If you're talking about this Erica she's known as "Rip-off Erica. " Stay away! These pictures are about five years old, taken during one of her pregnancies. The last I heard she was on a forced vacation, though.No, I'm talking about Red Head Erica. She's the one who won't date black guys if her BF is around. I've nailed her once. I've seen her around a few times lately. Once the other day, and a few weeks ago on S Payson near the end of the block at Ashton street sitting on the steps of a row house. She was looking pretty bad that day. She looked better the other day I saw her, but not by much.

Crg3400
07-01-17, 16:04
1st time out in a good while. Went near fair haven and tried to get the attention of a pretty long logged blonde. So came of the the store and headed a few blocks to a house by the bar at the end. I'm trying to attach a photo I got so maybe it will upload and she's recognized.Her name is Lindsey, skills are so so, body is nearly perfect, pussy is very wet and tight.

WilluEatMyJizz
07-01-17, 16:35
You did the right thing with Gabby. She's an operator!The horse shit never stoped with this one.

Passed out on my dick many times tried to tell her I'm going to take her back and still pay her and she looses it.

Finally I give in let her stay had her pass out woke her up to swallow my nut after pretty much jerking it on her have passed out mouth (she actually was happy to swallow it said yum, as of she fucking did amy work.

This was not really what I wanted but I was worried about the commotion she would make trying to get her out to my hotel room.

After seeing what her bathroom deal was I wasn't going to stick my dick in her.

I know I have ed issues but girls who know what there doing can get the job done this girl was a dead fish time two.

Her fucking teeth! Ouch! And keept destroying her self in the bath room.

Every time I would wake her she would say one more second then pass out again. (That was before she did anything for me).

And I was so nice gave her everything she asked for food her. House, archipelago, her hook up ran her around like a taxi, just malimh promises of how great it's going to be and her willingness. All lies and all arguments.

Only time I saw her with any energy was when she would argue insainly and when she was try to score drugs the rest of the time she was dozing off or asleep.

I actually left her in hotel and got a great two hour massage then found a BP girl got head went back to hotel her still past out only getting up to eat candy bars I got her and do her shit. Said to wake her in morning before we leave so she could suck me again. Yea right no way.

Asked to score again in morning I said I would wait 10 minutes. She took 20 and still don't have her stuff said take your bag incase I leave she cried said you got three more minutes in car or not this car is leaving.

5 minutes came up I left didn't deal bad one bit I paid her 8 times what she is worth.

Good luck getting any of that 100 back from your supplier (purpose ly gave her large bill when I paid her the remainder know she would have trouble breaking it.

I hope I never see her again.

Elber Gonzalez
07-01-17, 17:30
If any of you fellow mongers know a 25 years old white female with redish hair, fat butt. Who also hangs out with another white young cutie with big tits -pierced nipples- on the west side. Please pm me.

SoloWalk
07-01-17, 18:02
Went for a stroll the other day after hearing big titty Shannon was eating some ice cream at the circle. Unfortunately I arrived too late and never managed to find her. If anyone can point me in the direction of her pictures or where she can be found and / or when. I'll be sure to make a report on her.

Around 5:30 yesterday after walking around the loops for a bit I ran into a cute petite brunette wearing nice yoga pants by the name of Rachel. She had obvious marks on her arms but her looks and her brains could have been civilian if I hadn't been looking. I ran into her around the Payson / McHenry area close to Nick's Pizza for those who would like to find her. After walking and talking with her back to her abandominium spot further east it was apparent she wasn't one of the walking dead like some of the girls who have been sighted on here.

We got to her spot, and settled on. 3 for everything.

The good: This girl likes to talk and isn't a bimbo about it like you might expect from a girl with candy. After some minutes of back and forth and getting to know each other she was playful and flirty with her touch, a GFE surprisingly. She's skinny but the ass was toned and fun to squeeze. She does kiss for those who like that and BB is an option if you're so inclined. Rachel is part of the itty bitty titty committee but her blowjobs more than make up for that as she deep throats and uses her tongue like a true professional. All I had to do was ask her to do what I liked and she's eager to please. We moved to doggy style where the pussy was tight and the ass was made for spanking.

After hanging out a bit round 2 began. Deepthroat blowjob and mish for fun. Anal was offered but I was looking to hurry up. Oral to the finish and it was a good evening worth the effort to find her.

The bad: she had very obvious signs of use and makes no apologies about it. Unlike what I've read here she wasn't the. Nodding off or "lights on, nobody home" - type but the sights can be a turn off. The room we were in was an abando with just a blanket for us to use. Little head was happy but my knees were not.

I would recommend and repeat but at the cost of using a room. She's had some college, so she has the personality of being with a civilian but with better head.

PM with questions / comments as I'm looking to make another report soon to build up my cred.

SoloWalk.

PellyMason
07-01-17, 22:10
The horse shit never stoped with this one.

Passed out on my dick many times tried to tell her I'm going to take her back and still pay her and she looses it.

Finally I give in let her stay had her pass out woke her up to swallow my nut after pretty much jerking it on her have passed out mouth (she actually was happy to swallow it said yum, as of she fucking did amy work.

This was not really what I wanted but I was worried about the commotion she would make trying to get her out to my hotel room.

I know I have ed issues but girls who know what there doing can get the job done this girl was a dead fish time two.

Every time I would wake her she would say one more second then pass out again. (That was before she did anything for me).

And I was so nice gave her everything she asked for food her. House, archipelago, her hook up ran her around like a taxi, just malimh promises of how great it's going to be and her willingness. All lies and all arguments.

Only time I saw her with any energy was when she would argue insainly and when she was try to score drugs the rest of the time she was dozing off or asleep.

I actually left her in hotel and got a great two hour massage then found a BP girl got head went back to hotel her still past out only getting up to eat candy bars I got her and do her shit. Said to wake her in morning before we leave so she could suck me again. Yea right no way.

Asked to score again in morning I said I would wait 10 minutes. She took 20 and still don't have her stuff said take your bag incase I leave she cried said you got three more minutes in car or not this car is leaving.

5 minutes came up I left didn't deal bad one bit I paid her 8 times what she is worth.

Good luck getting any of that 100 back from your supplier (purpose ly gave her large bill when I paid her the remainder know she would have trouble breaking it.

I hope I never see her again.Wow. I've heard some horrible Gabby stories but yours is the worst. The idea of her receiving $100 for anything strangles up my mind. LOL.

ThroatPlunger
07-02-17, 01:24
Looped for at least a good hour before I tried to hit Fairhaven for the second time. Almost gave up when I circled onto Pennington when I spotted a hottie. I'd give her an 8 on the civilian scale. Her body and face were good. Remove the tattoos, and she would have been perfect on the appearance. Pulled out every last drop. No digits, but she pointed to her house and said I could knock anytime. I might just get this one a new phone.

She even smelled good.

Cls9637
07-02-17, 06:23
No, I'm talking about Red Head Erica. She's the one who won't date black guys if her BF is around. I've nailed her once. I've seen her around a few times lately. Once the other day, and a few weeks ago on S Payson near the end of the block at Ashton street sitting on the steps of a row house. She was looking pretty bad that day. She looked better the other day I saw her, but not by much.You must mean Red Haired Nicole. It was Nicole that you had said before told you she doesn't date black guys. But it's unusual for her to be up as far as Payson unless she moved again. The only other one I can think of would be Red Haired Angela. She always hung out around Payson and Ashton but I haven't seen her around for almost a year. She dated anyone who stopped for her. If she has returned I coming to find her!

CaveMan9
07-02-17, 07:56
The horse shit never stoped with this one.

I hope I never see her again.That gabby chic still seems to find men that don't know about her. I gave her one shot to prove herself and she failed miserably. Within 5 minutes I knew it was a mistake. Has job was more like a dentist visit then a smoothy. Can't imagine having her in a motel. Sorry you went through that. Still laughing though.

BoloBellgrande
07-02-17, 09:24
Yep you're right. I got confused with the names. Nicole has a small red map of Florida on her face now. It looks like a scar or something around her nose and upper cheek.

Propilot
07-02-17, 14:16
Does anyone have a picture of this Gabby? I am starting to feel the itch to come out of retirement and I would like to avoid her if possible. If you know what these crazy girls look like then you won't pick them, as opposed to picking them up and then trying to get them out of your vehicle. I really don't have the patience with these high, crazy acting, stinking girls that get in my vehicle and demand money from me when I ask them to get out.

Propilot
07-02-17, 14:27
Does anyone have a picture of this Gabby? I am starting to feel the itch to come out of retirement and I would like to avoid her if possible. If you know what these crazy girls look like then you won't pick them, as opposed to picking them up and then trying to get them out of your vehicle. I really don't have the patience with these high, crazy acting, stinking girls that get in my vehicle and demand money from me when I ask them to get out.

PellyMason
07-02-17, 15:04

Propilot-Always check your six.No pic but she is unmistakable. Skinny spinner with dreaded b-hive hair. Dirty blonde. Usually in shorts or micromini skirt. Cute face.

Indigo456
07-02-17, 19:35
"I actually left her in hotel and got a great two hour massage then found a BP girl got head went back to hotel her still past out only getting up to eat candy bars I got her and do her shit. Said to wake her in morning before we leave so she could suck me again. Yea right no way. ".

Gents, anytime you get a one odd one out like her, simply do this, let them nod off and going to ahead and pursue looking for another dream, leave her there to let her get as high as a kite, and only absorb her own nonexistent schedule. The signal you will give is "you have been replaced", let them know about it loud and clear, if they were a regular it is amazing to see them get upset about you going off to bust a nut, technically while you were doing a date with them. I have providers crying chewing me out on the phone saying " that they have been replaced " LOL. Seems like in travelling downtown thru middle Earth you Gents being the wiser know her, and look at her more like a sideshow carnaval atttaction saying to yourselves "oh there she is, don't ever get fooled again. " It's amazing how some of them just run around creating havoc like that, having expectations of not being called out on lack luster behavour.

TonyW
07-02-17, 23:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Man, don't post about people's families like this.

A2

NiteTimer
07-03-17, 08:45
Got text from Kandii this morning.

Says she's out the business. (?) Anyway, let's wish her well!

Klove48
07-03-17, 13:14
Was out scavenging late Saturday night but the w / w was dead as a doorknob. But as I was surveying the land, I noticed a strange face sitting on the steps at Payson & Wilkins, but I keep going towards b / cb, to see if I could see something new or different. It was more dead than the w / w; then I remembered that it was the day after "mothers day"; reperations for the lower income; so that explained why the streets were empty. I forget that the 1st of the month and maybe a day or two afterwards, is the SWers monthly vacation days. But anyway, as I decided to cruise thru the w / w again. That same girl that I saw was standing now at Christian & Payson. I decided to do a quick spin around the block to further examine the situation. So when I returned, I noticed that she appeared to have a nice healthy looking body, about 5'4" 135 lbs. , and she looked like a civi. I stopped and made a remark to gather her attention and called her over to my vehicle. She got in and I pulled down the street to do a quick interview. She said that she was waiting all that time for a friend to return. She asked for. 6 for half & half, and she probably could have gotten it because she looked to be a 7/8 on a civil scale. I counter with my offer and she agreed, so off we went. She is not the normal SW. She's from Harford county and pretty intelligent. She mentioned that she use to do this on BP, and that she danced at the Harem some years back. She wasn't high or appeared to be "jonesin" for anything. But the surprise really came when we got to my spot. It was the best 1st encounter that I have had in the over 20 yrs playing this sport. I mean she was a total GFE. Of course her phone was stolen on the subway last week but I set up a rendezvous for this week. To be continued. Peace.

HeadLuvr
07-03-17, 13:37

Propilot-Always check your six.Skinny, with a bee hive hair style. Looks to be young, in her 20's. I definitely wouldn't consider her cute, but that's a matter of opinion. Usually at BP on Conkling and Pulaski, or not very far from that down Conkling. I often see her with this sad, distressed face. Like she really needs help or something. Fuck her. Leave that ***** right where she stands. Not worth $5.

HeadLuvr
07-03-17, 13:51
With the warmer weather, the girls are wearing skirts and dresses and the more appearance-conscious girls are wearing make up to cover body blemishes and scars. Picked up a girl on Washington Blvd this past Saturday. I saw several pick marks, but didn't realize she basically had facial makeup all over her legs. She put her leg under herself and knelt when leaning over to give me head. After dropping her off, I look over and see this white film on my passenger seat with fine glitter in it. I have black leather seats, so it was immediately noticeable. I'm like, "WTF is that? Put 2 + 2 together and realized the ***** had makeup on her legs. Glad I saw before the significant other got in. Got home and cleaned with leather cleaner, but still trace glitter. I'm into car detailing, so I had a leather cleaner detail brush and was able to gently brush it out. I feel sorry for any monger with cloth seats. That shit would be hard to get out and even harder to explain.

I now keep a towel over the middle console for chics who wear lotion and perfume. Had a close call with a scent being left on it. Now I can just swap towels if a scent is on it. I also don't like leaning my bare elbow on it after one of these dirty SWs has leaned her bare skin on it, so the towel is standard now. I also don't let them strap the seat belt when I smell perfume or lotion. I also had a close call with that shit too. Skinny Erin that used to walk the stroll was notorious for that. She used to leave the seat belt smelling like whatever the hell she had on.

Be safe out there fellas.

HeadLuvr
07-03-17, 13:52
With the warmer weather, the girls are wearing skirts and dresses and the more appearance-conscious girls are wearing make up to cover body blemishes and scars. Picked up a girl on Washington Blvd this past Saturday. I saw several pick marks, but didn't realize she basically had facial makeup all over her legs. She put her leg under herself and knelt when leaning over to give me head. After dropping her off, I look over and see this white film on my passenger seat with fine glitter in it. I have black leather seats, so it was immediately noticeable. I'm like, "WTF is that? Put 2 + 2 together and realized the ***** had makeup on her legs. Glad I saw before the significant other got in. Got home and cleaned with leather cleaner, but still trace glitter. I'm into car detailing, so I had a leather cleaner detail brush and was able to gently brush it out. I feel sorry for any monger with cloth seats. That shit would be hard to get out and even harder to explain.

I now keep a towel over the middle console for chics who wear lotion and perfume. Had a close call with a scent being left on it. Now I can just swap towels if a scent is on it. I also don't like leaning my bare elbow on it after one of these dirty SWs has leaned her bare skin on it, so the towel is standard now. I also don't let them strap the seat belt when I smell perfume or lotion. I also had a close call with that shit too. Skinny Erin that used to walk the stroll was notorious for that. She used to leave the seat belt smelling like whatever the hell she had on.

Be safe out there fellas.

Skrooge
07-03-17, 14:17
Whole place was a zoo. Cops firetrucks choppers. Everything out except these girls. I thought they would be be in overdrive. Many miners circling looking. Brooklyn got people walking around handing out flyers. WTF. No girls out.

Ebdawgg
07-03-17, 15:55

Propilot-Always check your six.I concur with the previous post on the topic. This chick has a very sad vibe about her. Fixed up and not a SW, she might be very cute but even if that were so if she still had that same sad vibe she would be a depressing date.

She can be a sad version of hard sell too. Go by the BP and see for yourself. You may have another opinion but I find it depressing to fill up the tank when she's around. I miss the old Crown further down the road.

ClubChecka
07-03-17, 18:28
Anyone have any luck picking up any of the girls on the street after the clubs close? So many fine ones are walking around but I've had no luck yet. I'm not giving up though.

Tbroi2
07-03-17, 18:31

Says she's out the business. (?) Anyway, let's wish her well!Think I'm going to miss this one. I remember when I first met her. Think CLS dated her the same day. Little short pink dress. Very young and new to the game. We might not of seen eye to eye all the time. She was a nice girl and never complaint to me about anything. All the good ones always leave.

RaBBit.

Mkill
07-03-17, 18:34
She is probably fat by most standards. Looked kinda young but probably early 20's. She had on a tight dress hugging her curves and stomach. She had on glasses and was dancing outside a few blocks south of the circle.

Any info?

Phyuck Yiu
07-03-17, 19:35
She is probably fat by most standards. Looked kinda young but probably early 20's. She had on a tight dress hugging her curves and stomach. She had on glasses and was dancing outside a few blocks south of the circle.

Any info?Sounds tempting. Anyone find out who this is, post a pic. Maybe I'll swing through.

LongDicking
07-03-17, 23:23
Anyone have any luck picking up any of the girls on the street after the clubs close? So many fine ones are walking around but I've had no luck yet. I'm not giving up though.Yes, but plan to spend a Franklin. Helps to get to know one in the club before asking for "after hours company".

MoonMonger
07-03-17, 23:25

Says she's out the business. (?) Anyway, let's wish her well!Same here. The circle, Tims, her mom's house in Linthicum. The memories. Another legend gone. But this one in a good way. Wish her well & never return to this business. Miss her sorely.

LongDicking
07-03-17, 23:30
No digits, but she pointed to her house and said I could knock anytime. If her pimp or "boyfriend" answers the door it is unlikely to be a pleasant experience. I would refrain from knocking on any doors in those neighborhoods.

Loomy
07-04-17, 00:06
Was on the West Side when I saw this possible Albano SW with fluffy blonde Afro. Could not tell if it was a male or a female because the hair was covering her face and she / he was always on the move. Had on a grey fling t-shirt dress. Had a body like Serena Williams.

Did anyone else see that today? Any intel like is it actually a female. An Albano has to be on my bucket list, you know like a one leg Pro from Boco Chica, Dominican Republic or a SW midget. Right, every one wants to scratch a midget SW off their list, right?

Or maybe it is just me.

I sense a change in Bmore, as soon as it got warm, I have found some real gems of late. Baltimore is starting to revert back to the Debaucheryville I once knew before, little-by-little. The SW scene has seem to take on the circus like atmosphere, with SW wearing six inch heels to attract attention and fighting with other SW's as to make claim to a block and putting on way too much makeup. Two years ago it was a sellers market, now its a buyers market. Guys take advantage in this up cycle, I think this will be a fun summer!

Cls9637
07-04-17, 03:41

Any info?Sounds like Bree. Search her name and you'll find why several people, including me, will never pick her up again. Kind of cute with the glasses and the long hair but not worth the trouble.

HeadLuvr
07-04-17, 03:45
Was on the West Side when I saw this possible Albano SW with fluffy blonde Afro. Could not tell if it was a male or a female because the hair was covering her face and she / he was always on the move. Had on a grey fling t-shirt dress. Had a body like Serena Williams.

Did anyone else see that today? Any intel like is it actually a female. An Albano has to be on my bucket list, you know like a one leg Pro from Boco Chica, Dominican Republic or a SW midget. Right, every one wants to scratch a midget SW off their list, right?

Or maybe it is just me.

I sense a change in Bmore, as soon as it got warm, I have found some real gems of late. Baltimore is starting to revert back to the Debaucheryville I once knew before, little-by-little. The SW scene has seem to take on the circus like atmosphere, with SW wearing six inch heels to attract attention and fighting with other SW's as to make claim to a block and putting on way too much makeup. Two years ago it was a sellers market, now its a buyers market. Guys take advantage in this up cycle, I think this will be a fun summer!It's a woman. I picked her up a few months ago near the Uhaul and Washington Blvd. Had just dropped a girl off, but HAD to grab the albino just for the novelty. Lmao! Saw her about a week ago on Garrison, but didn't scoop. Them saw her again the very next day on Wilkins near the circle in that same grey dress. She gets around.

And not trying to be argumentative, but her body is nowhere near Serena Williams. Don't even get these fellas excited like that. LOL. She is tall and thin, and absolutely NOWHERE near Serena Williams.

Klove48
07-04-17, 04:19
Man I've been on a semi roll lately. "Knock on wood" but my last few new expierences have been winners. Maybe I should take my luck to the race track; but anyway I had to go out to help my son early this morning, like 2 am, so I decided to cruise thru the w / w on my way home. I saw this attractive almost civi looking SW at Ashton & Pulaski so I pulled over to wait for her to walk up the street, but she kept on going so I figured that maybe I was wrong and that she was a civi. But I saw her walk pass a truck who must have called her over because she got into it. So I said oh well, I missed out. I took another trip around the block just to double check, and there she was standing where I had spotted her before, but this time she gave me the look so I pulled over and ask her to get in. She smelled very nice and was attractive and introduced herself as Amanda. By reading some previous reports, it sounds like the same 27 yr old Amanda that had the broken jaw. She requested. 6 for full-service, but I countered with my offer and she agreed. As we drove to my spot I did my quick interview to size up what to kinda expect with my new encounter. She mentioned that she had not so long ago gotten out of a detox program, and said all the right things, so when we got to my spot, she didn't disappoint. At all. The BBBJ wasn't all that but she took her time and it served the purpose, and when we were ready to start the 2nd half, she was nice and moist and "rearing to go". I can be kinda long winded but she didn't complain and really got into it. A definate repeat. I gave her my no. So I will see if she will call. Peace.

PellyMason
07-04-17, 05:53

Or maybe it is just me.

I sense a change in Bmore, as soon as it got warm, I have found some real gems of late. Baltimore is starting to revert back to the Debaucheryville I once knew before, little-by-little. The SW scene has seem to take on the circus like atmosphere, with SW wearing six inch heels to attract attention and fighting with other SW's as to make claim to a block and putting on way too much makeup. Two years ago it was a sellers market, now its a buyers market. Guys take advantage in this up cycle, I think this will be a fun summer!I've seen the albino woman all over -- Wilkins, Wash Blvd, Patapsko. I always give her some $ but I haven't dated her. She seems sweet and I feel for her. 90% sure female.

Too Long
07-04-17, 10:20
After reading about the Albino and midget girl working the streets, I had one question. Why are there never any Asian girls working the Hoe Strolls? I have had the benefit of traveling quite a bit in my former job and I can say that in almost 25 years of mongering, I have only seen ONE asian girl working the streets. This was in Hunts Point, bronx back in the mid 90's. Text book movie looking pimp with the hair and Cadillac, he had 4 girls working and one was japanese. I grabbed her right up and she was amazing.

Up here in NY. NJ area, we have alot of asian girls doing the massage or escort thing but you never see them working the stroll. I wonder why? I am sure asian women use drugs too or have financial problems or all the other issues that lead to white, black and spanish women to walk the stroll.

On a side note: I did see one midget BSW back in 98 in Massachusetts. Unfortunately she was ugly as sin and she didn't have the big round ass that some midgets have or else I would have picked her up just for the novelty.

Member #5646
07-04-17, 10:29
Right, every one wants to scratch a midget SW off their list, right?

Or maybe it is just me.In the past I was always looking for tall gals -at least above 5'7- but after being with 5'0 chicks I feel like I could enjoy a midget, once saw a fugly one on BP, I tried to set up an appointment, but didn't succeed with that, idk maybe was a fake ad. So if any of you gentleman happen to know a white midget don't forget to let me know.

NiteTimer
07-04-17, 10:57
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1610/taking-bone.html

Met a girl by accident near hotel. Good date. Maybe Ill meet again. Hope you enjoy.
BTW. Got a Bubbles encounter going up on xvideos.com when it loads.
Have fun after the cookouts, LOL.

Loomy
07-04-17, 11:19
It's a woman. I picked her up a few months ago near the Uhaul and Washington Blvd. Had just dropped a girl off, but HAD to grab the albino just for the novelty. Lmao! Saw her about a week ago on Garrison, but didn't scoop. Them saw her again the very next day on Wilkins near the circle in that same grey dress. She gets around.

And not trying to be argumentative, but her body is nowhere near Serena Williams. Don't even get these fellas excited like that. LOL. She is tall and thin, and absolutely NOWHERE near Serena Williams.I saw her from a far, must have thought I saw muscles, hips and ass. You know sometimes when your scratching for a much needed nut and you see something new and interesting, your mind plays tricks on you. Could have been just a really tight dress. What is her age range and how was the cat and her performance?

Mkill
07-04-17, 11:45
It's a woman. I picked her up a few months ago near the Uhaul and Washington Blvd. Had just dropped a girl off, but HAD to grab the albino just for the novelty. Lmao! Saw her about a week ago on Garrison, but didn't scoop. Them saw her again the very next day on Wilkins near the circle in that same grey dress. She gets around.

And not trying to be argumentative, but her body is nowhere near Serena Williams. Don't even get these fellas excited like that. LOL. She is tall and thin, and absolutely NOWHERE near Serena Williams.I saw that one too. Looks very manly.

Mkill
07-04-17, 11:48
Sounds like Bree. Search her name and you'll find why several people, including me, will never pick her up again. Kind of cute with the glasses and the long hair but not worth the trouble.Bree was out yesterday. This girl is about 3 times Bree's size.

The "girl in the pink dress" was tall and very thick / curvy / borderline fat. She was somewhere between Dallas's old size and her new size. Glasses, hair in a bun, headphones. She was dancing around the corner of Calhoun and Ramsay (for at least an hour with one "disappearance" but I first saw her walking closer to the circle.

Mkill
07-04-17, 11:50

Did anyone else see that today? Any intel like is it actually a female. Saw her yesterday. I think its a man. Proceed with caution.

NiteTimer
07-04-17, 11:50
http://www.xvideos.com/video28770963/princess_vs_bear

By request; the new starlet of the westside; Bubbles.

Agent Mulder
07-04-17, 14:35
After reading about the Albino and midget girl working the streets, I had one question. Why are there never any Asian girls working the Hoe Strolls? I have had the benefit of traveling quite a bit in my former job and I can say that in almost 25 years of mongering, I have only seen ONE asian girl working the streets. This was in Hunts Point, bronx back in the mid 90's. Text book movie looking pimp with the hair and Cadillac, he had 4 girls working and one was japanese. I grabbed her right up and she was amazing.

Up here in NY. NJ area, we have alot of asian girls doing the massage or escort thing but you never see them working the stroll. I wonder why? I am sure asian women use drugs too or have financial problems or all the other issues that lead to white, black and spanish women to walk the stroll.

On a side note: I did see one midget BSW back in 98 in Massachusetts. Unfortunately she was ugly as sin and she didn't have the big round ass that some midgets have or else I would have picked her up just for the novelty.I'm with you, brother. I would like to know why as well.

And given the option, a young wayward Asian girl would be my choice, hands down!

Oy vey, one can only hope to glimpse one of these unicorn.

-Fox.

NiteTimer
07-04-17, 15:33
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/PRINCESS-VS-BEAR-31301602

EasyLuvr
07-04-17, 15:50
Went cruising Friday afternoon and drove around for an hour before seeing a nice ass wiggling down Fulton in a pair of grey yoga pants so I pulled over at the next corner and waited. Cute mixed girl with two toned hair smiled and gave me a little wave so I rolled down the window and beckoned her into the passenger seat. Got in, did the cop check and started chatting about the number of guys she'd turned down that day because she doesn't date young black guys. I asked if she'd had bad experiences with them and she said that they were cheap, disrespectful and always trying to get her to do things that she doesn't do like anal. I assured her that I was a boring old white guy that wouldn't ask her to do anything that she didn't want to do. Having gotten that out of the way, we headed to Pierre's for some ugly bumping. He has the power back on so good a / c and the room has been straightened up some. Got her stripped down and what a treat! Beautiful coffee with creme colored, unmarked skin, perky b cups and a nicely trimmed patch. Got her on her back and jammed into her tight little snatch which caused her to give me a gratifying moan, her legs locking around my waist and her hips starting a gyration that was driving me wild. She told me that she loved a nice thick cock and to try not to cum too soon. I did the best I could but her hot, tight, creamy box soon had me on the edge so I reached between us to jack her clit, making her start to cum just as I exploded inside her. Her box milked me dry as I collapsed on top of her, out of breath, her hands cupping my ass and moving her hips to stroke my spent cock until I finally slipped out of her. She reached up and gave me a soft kiss as I rolled off her, trailing a thread of cum across her dark patch as I slid out of her drenched seam. Woefully, her phone as broken so no digits but she wrote my burner phone number on her hand to save. Definitely a repeater.

On a side note, when we walked out of Pierre's a skinny black guy whistled at us from across the street and when I glanced at him, he had a movie camera pointed at us. We both gave him the finger and walked around the corner to the car and drove away, dropped her back on Pratt and Peyson.

Phyuck Yiu
07-04-17, 17:11

By request; the new starlet of the westside; Bubbles.Very nice.

WilluEatMyJizz
07-05-17, 00:19
Skinny, with a bee hive hair style. Looks to be young, in her 20's. I definitely wouldn't consider her cute, but that's a matter of opinion. Usually at BP on Conkling and Pulaski, or not very far from that down Conkling. I often see her with this sad, distressed face. Like she really needs help or something. Fuck her. Leave that ***** right where she stands. Not worth $5.Says she is 24 beehive is NASTY. 1. new past out pic with two old posted pics.

Bigblacksnake8
07-05-17, 01:41
I'm with you, brother. I would like to know why as well.

And given the option, a young wayward Asian girl would be my choice, hands down!

Oy vey, one can only hope to glimpse one of these unicorn.

-Fox.There used to be a few Asians out there. Circa 1999 I met a Filipino SW around Pratt st near the harbor.

I also met a Korean chick in 08 but she technically wasn't a SW. She flirted and said I should come to the massage parlor where she worked, the tuition was steep but I have to say it was worth it. Petite women are almost always tight. But its true to get any good Asian street action you have to be in NYC or Cali.

Baltimoronic
07-05-17, 09:00

By request; the new starlet of the westside; Bubbles.I take a weekend off and you scoop me with a web debut of arguably the city's most famous SW of the season. Good work, but I still want to see what's under that body stocking!

NiteTimer
07-05-17, 11:25
I take a weekend off and you scoop me with a web debut of arguably the city's most famous SW of the season. Good work, but I still want to see what's under that body stocking!That was last month LOL. She's had more dates I'm sure since then. There's vids of her naked out there. She just liked that outfit. I've bought it before. Gave one to Ranee & Kat, lol. It's popular. She does look good in it. Next time I'm asking her to wear the heels. Maybe I'll buy something else for her.

Ebdawgg
07-05-17, 11:25
I take a weekend off and you scoop me with a web debut of arguably the city's most famous SW of the season. Good work, but I still want to see what's under that body stocking!Let the porn wars begin. Best of luck to both of you gentlemen.

NiteTimer
07-05-17, 11:35
Let the porn wars begin. Best of luck to both of you gentlemen.I don't get out like I used to. He can have that drama LOL.

PellyMason
07-05-17, 13:10
Says she is 24 beehive is NASTY. 1. new past out pic with two old posted pics.Thanks for posting. Just saw her hanging off one of the BP pumps. Let her stay there.

Ebdawgg
07-05-17, 13:42
I don't get out like I used to. He can have that drama LOL.I meant it in the nicest, friendliest way possible.

Surely you know you both have become legends here. While there may be no real rivalry or competition, the quality of each of your work is very very good and seems to be constantly improving to the point where you each one-up yourselves. That can only lead to the inevitable comparisons even if you don't one-up each other by intent or design.

Simply the perils of being good at what you do. But only one gets the Oscar or Golden Penis or whatever in each category.

You both are, however, eligible for lifetime achievements awards. Man, you guys define "It's an honor just to be nominated. ".

Have fun and we'll all be thrilled.

Indigo456
07-05-17, 21:38
Says she is 24 beehive is NASTY. 1. new past out pic with two old posted pics.What's the deal with that coat?, did she forget her shopping cart up the street with all of her personal belongings? Sorry, I have a sarcastic edge for providers who create mayhem and disorder, perhaps she could entertain a Fry station position at a local Royal Farms, at least our expectations can be resynched to a new lowered benchmark standard.

Klove48
07-06-17, 01:03
Man my luck streak has hit an all time high. I was supposed to meet my friend Ashley tonight but she didn't show. I did a report on her the other day; so I was very disappointed because the service was excellent, A+. So I just laid in the w / w area for a minute because it was a beautiful night in spite of the intermittent rain, to see who or what was lurking. Times before I have been stood-up and by some mysterious coincidence, I have come up roses and met someone else that was even better than the person that stood me up. So I sat for a while before I decided to take a quick ride thru the neighborhood and when I got to the circle, I spotted Monica, the mixed girl that I've seen reports on. She looked real good in her Grey yoga shorts, but she was sporting a heavily rapped bandage on her lower leg, and that kinda turned me off even though I haven't yet expierenced her services; so I traveled a little further down Ramsey towards the park, where I saw, who you guys call Rachel; not the boy / girl, but the petiete blonde that usually hangs around Ashton & Pulaski. She mention that she would text me within 15 minutes. Because she wanted to see me. Now I have had nothing but great expierences with this girl, but if I couldn't have something new I was heading in and calling it. So on my way home I rode via Garrison, and just before I got to Cold Spring, I saw this PAWG that was definitely TGTBT. I'm very careful around there because I've seen too many stings in that area. So I actually looped around 3 times to investigate the scene. I was very surprised that she was still there because she was a 8 on the civi scale w / a 8 to 9 body, which was covered in all black yoga pants and top. She was probably still there because I wasn't the only person who was thinking the she was TGTBT, and to top it off she was partnered up with a rather attractive, Black Latina, who was standing across the street in all black also. I took a deep breath and proceeded to make a quick Uturn and stopped for this attractive PAWG, who I have never seen before. She was very personable, and got in without hesitation. I pulled off very quickly and did my interview as we proceeded to my spot. She was even more attractve up close and surprisingly, the donation was only briefly spoken about which was a pleasent surprise. We got to my spot and she disrobed to unveil a gorgeous non-marked body. Later she told me that she was a professional dancer and not the "pole" kind for 20 yrs. , and it showed. She proceeded with an OUTSTANDING! BBBJ which lasted so long that I thought she forgot that I wanted full-service. She also let me play with the "box" as she pleasures me and when we finally go to the 2nd half, she was really ready. I mean I could have just settle for the BBBJ because it was one of the best that I've ever had; No Bullshit. But I'm wanted to expierence that tight wet box that I warmed-up for 20 minutes. I'm glad that I did. She was a real GFE, and didn't complain or rush at all. A definate repeat. She said that she was getting a new phone so I gave her my no. Hopefully I'll have more reports to come about this TGTBT vixen. Peace.

El Capitan
07-06-17, 01:36
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/PRINCESS-VS-BEAR-31301602Great post.

Cls9637
07-06-17, 04:50
I take a weekend off and you scoop me with a web debut of arguably the city's most famous SW of the season. Good work, but I still want to see what's under that body stocking!While I seldom post videos there are many stills of her that I have posted, dating back to when she first appeared around the WW around November. You can see what's under the body stocking, and how she's rapidly losing weight on the Stem-Fast Diet. These are a few from November, but there are many more.

CowboysFan
07-06-17, 11:12
Picked her about at 1045 from the BP. Immediately started saying she was pressed for 11 pm. She had to be in to get her kid from her aunt. She said she was from New York. Asked for 40 for head and I said no way in hell anyone in this area is paying you that. Quickly agreed on standard tuition with tip or I'd take her back. She wanted to go to her spot since she was pressed for time. I said no, I'll take you back. That quickly changed to sure, let's go. She's 5'9 1/2 short blonde hair. Very cute with long legs and a juicy little butt. She appeared to have an unmarked body. She was wearing white jeans and a half tank top showing off her tummy and back. Very cute with mild acne but she was prettied up with makeup on. She didn't disappoint and took it like a champ. Dropped her back off at the BP at 11:11 and watched her jog over to the row houses on the other side of the street. She didn't seem eager to please or interested in another date. Quoted me 200 for 2 hours. Said she would only go to el rich, everything else was to far away. I argued down a reasonable donation but she never agreed. I don't know if I would ask again. Maybe just take a car date. She wouldn't look me in the eye and had no conversation at all. She just wasn't fun to be around. I would only repeat cause she had some killer legs and a juicy butt I'd like to get behind. No digits. Catch her if you can!

RetrieverGuy
07-06-17, 13:24
Just got a text message from Allie, she is still in biz, but has new digits.

Established members pm me for digits.

Nuit25
07-06-17, 13:37
Hi all, been reading the forums for a bit and I will find myself visiting the area for a couple of days in 2 weeks, and was wondering if anyone had info or would be willing to PM me digits for Natalie. If not, I plan on trying my luck on Sunday or Monday evening in a few weeks on the circle and surrounding areas.

I have been a infrequent poster in the Atlanta area, but am looking forward to this trip.

NiteTimer
07-06-17, 18:35
You guys must really like her. That many hits in 2 days? LOL. Glad to oblige.

CowboysFan
07-06-17, 23:55
Met a hot little fire cracker on Wilkens the other night around 12. Said she was from Dundalk, but hit Wilkens to grab some dates. She damn there looked 18 years old. About 5'3 110 lbs, she had tiny A's and a juicy little butt on her. Skin appeared to be flawless. She was wearing yoga pants and a half shirt. Took her up on standard rates with a tip, then upgraded for some back seat action. She was pretty clean and I hope to find her again. But like alot. No digits. Catch her if you can!!

NiceGuy1957
07-07-17, 05:35
I tried to PM everyone on a update on Amber of Brooklyn if I missed someone here is what I know. I spoke to her BF yesterday and he said she will be on vacation for 4 years hopefully be back in 2 years. Unreal let me know if anyone has anything more thanks everyone. NG1957.

Surfing for Fun
07-07-17, 07:26
Can you post this one to one of the other sites? Ccp isn't working.

Thanks!

Met a girl by accident near hotel. Good date. Maybe Ill meet again. Hope you enjoy.
Have fun after the cookouts, LOL.

PellyMason
07-07-17, 09:36
I tried to PM everyone on a update on Amber of Brooklyn if I missed someone here is what I know. I spoke to her BF yesterday and he said she will be on vacation for 4 years hopefully be back in 2 years. Unreal let me know if anyone has anything more thanks everyone. NG1957.She once told me that she would get that kind of sentence but I didn't believe her. Yikes. So galling considering her BF encouraged and facilitated her offenses -- and drug use. But I'm not so sure he's a reliable source of information. I've received several requests from him for "survival money. " Yeah, righ!

Truhersheyman
07-07-17, 10:45
Went out last night see what was on the menu. Ran into Vaughn in the Brooke and that was a mistake, she is mid 20's brunette about a 6 on the scale. Got in the car did the check and off to the spot. On the way there complained of a headache so was already looking at her like what. Got to the spot and opted for BBBJCIM for .2. She started not bad but shortly into it she complained it was too hot than it was she felt sick and couldn't do a great job. After a few stops I just said F it and drove her back, on the way she claimed she needed to throw up so I let her out and drove off. Rode down to CB and back and she is walking the track just fine, and tried to cut down an alley way hoping I wouldn't see her. Will never pick that one up again and you shouldn't either. I did have some better luck afterwards but I will post that a little later. #happyhunting.

Jakker
07-07-17, 10:46
Can you post this one to one of the other sites? Ccp isn't working.

Thanks!Chage your DNS servers, site will work.

Jakker
07-07-17, 10:48
Oral sex is producing dangerous gonorrhoea and a decline in condom use is helping it to spread, the World Health Organization has said.

bbc.com/ news / health-40520125.

No cure for this, stay save.

Happy One
07-07-17, 11:34
I tried to PM everyone on a update on Amber of Brooklyn if I missed someone here is what I know. I spoke to her BF yesterday and he said she will be on vacation for 4 years hopefully be back in 2 years. Unreal let me know if anyone has anything more thanks everyone. NG1957.She still has another appearance this month and one next month to attend, my run concurrent or add on to her vacation time.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Checkumout
07-07-17, 11:40

Have fun after the cookouts, LOL.Did you stick that beast in her tight pussy because it is tight.

Phyuck Yiu
07-07-17, 12:10

Have fun after the cookouts, LOL.Who is this? Intel I'd love to know.

Bobs Big Boy
07-07-17, 13:23
On Wash Blvd in Morrel Park yesterday I saw a very cute blonde heading in the opposite direction. I turned around, pulled off and when she approached I waved. To my surprise she smiled, came over and got in. At first glance she was TGTBT but there she was in my car. I said I don't have much time so she said we could go the her place which was just down the street. This made me nervous, not my style at all with a stranger, but I said ok. Just a few blocks away we pulled right in front of her house that she shares with her sister. We slipped in the backdoor into a finished basement. Washer dyer big TV couches bong electronics etc. It was surprisingly nice. She got right to work unzipped my pant and pulled down her camisole. Great pillowy breasts with hard little nipples. She then pulled down her jeans turned around and put me inside, after a bit I spun her over so I could see those great tits and that was that. We walked out and she headed back to where she was going originally. To get smokes I think. We didn't talk much but she said she worked at a restaurant. She was very much a normal girl, although I know she's done this before. Very clean, nice skin, no marks. Early 20's. 2 kids.

Anybody come across her before?

Propilot
07-07-17, 14:40
Says she is 24 beehive is NASTY. 1. new past out pic with two old posted pics.Thanks for the pictures of her my friend. I have no inclination to pick her up at all. I now know what she looks like so that she will not get into my vehicle. A word to the wise. Never talk through the passenger side window. Also always ride with all your doors locked, so that a SW do not set you up with her "friends". When I cruise, all my doors are locked. If I see a SW that looks appealing, I will check my six and I will look for a safe place to pull over. When the SW arrives, I will lower my window down a little (do not lower the window enough for her to stick her arm to unlock your door) to get a good look at her face. If she is not all geeked out or if she doesn't have sores all, then I will unlock the door. If she starts tugging on my door before I make my decision if I want to pick her up, then I will drive off. This technique has saved a few times from these crazy, drugged out girls.

NiteTimer
07-07-17, 14:49
Did you stick that beast in her tight pussy because it is tight.I think I met Lindsay once around the way. This girl was up from Florida trying to make that quick money.

DD Chaser
07-07-17, 18:07
Visited for the day Friday, on the hunt for the ever elusive Bubbles but was not meant to be this time. Scooped Layla, been wanting to try her BBBJ ever since her DSLs burst onto the scene. Very affectionate, and she did not disappoint. Perfect rhythm, and if there is a softer, warmer, wetter place on earth than her mouth, I have not been there yet. Three thumbs up, would repeat in a heartbeat.

PellyMason
07-07-17, 19:31
Redhaired WSW standing on Gough and Conkling at 3:30 AM. Very very bottom heavy but nice face although a little scratched face. Said usually gets. 4 for head but took. 25. Didn't catch as promised bc gag reflex kicked in. But enjoyed a little piece of heaven for a marathon head-on. Says she's usually out early. Would def repeat.

Truhersheyman
07-07-17, 22:24
After I got the Vaughn BS kept on the hunt. Ran across Julie or Julia, WSW maybe late 30's with short hair and a few extra pounds. Claims she is not on any candy, but I have heard that more than once. Did the check and off to the spot, where I went for the BBBJ for $. 2 Wow she was not playing no games and went to work. By far knew how to handle the mic with no issues or complains, she get a 4 on looks and a 10 on skills. If you get a chance don't pass that one up. Since I was out went to Pig nation just to see what was out and of course it started to rain but that didn't stop me. Did the few loops and saw and nice looking BSW in teal dress in her mid-20's named Destiny trying to stay out the rain, who I saw earlier thinking she was a civ so didn't really pay attention. As she was still there after my second pass I made the stop and she got in, did the check than off to a spot. Went for the BBBJ for $. 2. It was good as it seemed like she was in it to please and not just for $. After a few minutes I started rubbing that ass and it was plump and soft so I upgraded to the FS / DS with raincoat for $. 2. She took it like a champ and was just wet enough, loved every stroke as that ass jumped when you hit it. Finished cleaned up and dropped her where I find her. Sad to say neither had a number, but if I see either again they will be sure to get the scoop from me, as I am here typing this thinking of going out there tonight looking for one more dream with both or either. Happy Hunting.

CowboysFan
07-07-17, 23:28
I had dated her in the past when she was super skinny. Not sure if I even reported on. Many others have reported on her. Picked her up on pontiac the other night looking real cute. Almost didn't even recognize her with the weight gain. She was perfect with a little belly some now. Accepted standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. She didn't disappoint and took it like a champ. Sadly no digits. Catch her if you can!!

Mkill
07-08-17, 01:59
Oral sex is producing dangerous gonorrhoea and a decline in condom use is helping it to spread, the World Health Organization has said.

No cure for this, stay save.You are passing this information on to a bunch of guys that knowingly have unprotected sex with drug addiction streetwalkers that potentially have much worse than gonorrhea. I am not sure if any of those guys even care, but I appreciate the heads up.

Stripe
07-08-17, 02:15

No cure for this, stay save.https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea.htm

WilluEatMyJizz
07-08-17, 02:45
Picked her about at 1045 from the BP. Immediately started saying she was pressed for 11 pm. She had to be in to get her kid from her aunt. She said she was from New York. Asked for 40 for head and I said no way in hell anyone in this area is paying you that. Quickly agreed on standard tuition with tip or I'd take her back. She wanted to go to her spot since she was pressed for time. I said no, I'll take you back. That quickly changed to sure, let's go. She's 5'9 1/2 short blonde hair. Very cute with long legs and a juicy little butt. She appeared to have an unmarked body. She was wearing white jeans and a half tank top showing off her tummy and back. Very cute with mild acne but she was prettied up with makeup on. She didn't disappoint and took it like a champ. Dropped her back off at the BP at 11:11 and watched her jog over to the row houses on the other side of the street. She didn't seem eager to please or interested in another date. Quoted me 200 for 2 hours. Said she would only go to el rich, everything else was to far away. I argued down a reasonable donation but she never agreed. I don't know if I would ask again. Maybe just take a car date. She wouldn't look me in the eye and had no conversation at all. She just wasn't fun to be around. I would only repeat cause she had some killer legs and a juicy butt I'd like to get behind. No digits. Catch her if you can!Used some photo apps and had a little fun.

I'm sorry she wasn't fun with you. (I did pay for the two hours and I did have fun with her) just couldn't find her again when I wanted her. That 11:00 thing is a bit of a bummer so if you find her and it's close to 10 just don't because you don't want to get rushed. (I'm guessing).

Anyways enjoy the pics hope she doesn't get to mad about theses pics (there flattering I think).

CowboysFan
07-08-17, 05:32
Used some photo apps and had a little fun.

I'm sorry she wasn't fun with you. (I did pay for the two hours and I did have fun with her) just couldn't find her again when I wanted her. That 11:00 thing is a bit of a bummer so if you find her and it's close to 10 just don't because you don't want to get rushed. (I'm guessing).

Anyways enjoy the pics hope she doesn't get to mad about theses pics (there flattering I think).Yep that's her. I asked about pics and she said body only. No face. I said maybe next time. I somewhat believed her on having to get back home at 11. But I thought it was odd she wanted to be dropped off at the BP. But like I stated in my report she took off running over to the row houses across the street. Who knows. Regardless I will try again if I see her. What rates did you donate?

Robert Langdon
07-08-17, 07:27
Used some photo apps and had a little fun.

Anyways enjoy the pics hope she doesn't get to mad about theses pics (there flattering I think).Haha what the hell. Thats good work man.

Real Ninja
07-08-17, 10:25
Gentlemongers,

So last night I had one of those drive till I dream type of nights. First off there was a massive power outage in the hood. All over W / W loop lights were out for hours, I bet the dope boys loved it. It was pitch black even with head lights you couldn't see jack.

Not much out worth picking up, lately all I see is walking dead, none of the thick ones I like. But it has been a while since I picked up anything so I decided to stay the course. It was nearly 5 a. M when I finally dozed off, and had my dream. Most of the providers were really strung out but there was one rail thin girl who seemed lucid and would smile and wave every time I passed by. So I decided if I have to lower my standards to a spinner let me at least get one with a positive attitude. I made the scoop and as soon as she got in I just asked her if she could handle a big cock. To my surprise she says tell you want I will let you sample my throat free of charge if I can't take it you can drop me off now. Gentlemongers, she did not disappoint went straight to bobbing on the c**k took 3/4 of it in her throat. I was stunned. This girl was skin and bones, barely 90 Ibs soaking wet. Never said a word about donation, she just kept sucking will I was driving to a spot. Ended up parking next to another monger who was up to the same thing as I. I proceeded to relax and enjoy the show. Girl had a great attitude, took direction well, and gave the boys plenty of attitude, and I was going ham with the FIV the whole time.

Only downside was I asked if she could take it in the t**t and she said that my c**k was too large for her in her current state. She said she has been going too hard on the candy and has lost too much weight. But she continued to take it deep in her throat. It didn't take me long to shoot off my fireworks. As I was driving her back, she starts taking about how bad her candy addiction has gotten and how she was a stunner before she started doing so much candy. Then she mentioned that I should see her reviews on this site. Said her name was Heaven. I couldn't believe it, I have seen a lot of reviews on this girl on this site, but I had to take a hard look at her to recognize her. When I picked her up I had no idea it was the idol Heaven. She is so thin and her face is stretched tight over her jaw line. But the deep throat was top notch as many have reported.

So yes Gentlemongers, if you can catch Heaven while she is sober she is still a top notch date. So I can cross that one of the list, as this is the first time I have sampled her throat. Now if I could only dream of bubbles.

Mkill
07-08-17, 12:27
https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea.htmIts not. You should read what he posted.

Indigo456
07-08-17, 13:49
Its not. You should read what he posted.There are more virulent resistent strains now that are not being taken out with a shot, and or a pill. Par for the course, guys know the risks, but the 23 thousand dollar question is, do they care?

Mkill
07-08-17, 14:16
There are more virulent resistent strains now that are not being taken out with a shot, and or a pill. Par for the course, guys know the risks, but the 23 thousand dollar question is, do they care?I doubt "they" care. Who knows. I don't judge.

I care about my health though. I may be in the minority here.

Horsetrader
07-08-17, 17:24
There are more virulent resistent strains now that are not being taken out with a shot, and or a pill. Par for the course, guys know the risks, but the 23 thousand dollar question is, do they care?Indigo456 is correct. Gonorrhea is changing all the time. Other bacteria also evolve and can be come antibiotic resistant. You may get a variant of gonorrhea that is treatable with one medication. The next guy might get a variant that is treatable with a different medication. A few unfortunate people might get a new strain that is not treatable.

The pharmaceutical companies are not investing much money in the development of new antibiotics. If you need an antibiotic, you probably only need it for a couple of weeks. The pharmaceutical companies are concentrating their research on medications that treat life-long illnesses, there is far more money to make when someone needs your medication for 30 years than something that is needed for 14 days. We are rapidly approaching the time when many bacterial infections (including gonorrhea) are not treatable.

We have lived our lives during an age when antibiotics have been effective for most bacterial infections. That age is likely coming to an end.

Indigo456
07-08-17, 19:15
Indigo456 is correct. Gonorrhea is changing all the time. Other bacteria also evolve and can be come antibiotic resistant. You may get a variant of gonorrhea that is treatable with one medication. The next guy might get a variant that is treatable with a different medication. A few unfortunate people might get a new strain that is not treatable.

The pharmaceutical companies are not investing much money in the development of new antibiotics. If you need an antibiotic, you probably only need it for a couple of weeks. The pharmaceutical companies are concentrating their research on medications that treat life-long illnesses, there is far more money to make when someone needs your medication for 30 years than something that is needed for 14 days. We are rapidly approaching the time when many bacterial infections (including gonorrhea) are not treatable.

We have lived our lives during an age when antibiotics have been effective for most bacterial infections. That age is likely coming to an end.But in all of the years of mongering, the only STD I ever had was chlamydia. One SW in the area, a horrendous beastie, was given the finger sniff test. That is a go, or no go for at least me. Just as providers size us up, and profile mongers, I am encouraging everyone, at a minimum to be selective of who they do what with, by also profiling them. There are somethings you just get stuck with like herpes or genital warts, and that's it. I have never judged anyone on being adventuresome, its a lifestyle choice. Some guys have ED, and a condom gets in the way of Being able to keep it up. You don't realize that you got something, until it's too late, and then you have to deal with going to a clinic to get checked out. As far as providers go, and I thought this was a wild wild west indeginous way they rolled in WPB, due maybe to the warmer climate and maybe a modified metabolism. No it has nothing to do with that, the gals up here are as bold, if not bolder IMO, it has to do with procurement and retention, plain and simple. If a provider Corrales you up into their camp, by offering an elevated plateau of services, that means you are less inclined to go window shoppimg, and have landed yourself an interim ATF. One provider and her compatriot want to see me like yesterday. Both offering similar services, we talked just last night, and it should be interesting. I have changed my Strategy, though, just saying, remember you always are in a position to negotiate the deal, being in a position to offer things of value. That quite frankly and not saying this to be nasty, most providers simply don't have the intellectual horsepower to have accomplished on their own. Some of them, with their intrinsic service level could be making no less then a stack a day. When they hear of those options, they are like " nooooo, really are you serious? How did I get off topic anyways. LOL.

Bottom line take away. Use common sense, don't let the little head think on behalf of the big one, most 90% of the gals shoot up, and smoke, some pop pills. Use a multitude of variables when profiling and making any type of determination. , remember they live on the edge, second to second, sometimes essentially being homeless, do you honestly think it matters to them if they have something, and care if they pass it?, there is your answer, when it's all about that next cap, or blast.

CowboysFan
07-09-17, 01:12
Been dating her a few years. She use to post up in Fairhaven in Curtis Bay, but now she's living off Cambria. So she's on 5th and pontiac alot. She's a 22 yo light skinned BSW. Her skin tone is beautiful. Sadly some drugs have marked up her body badly. She doesn't like cim but if you stand your ground. She will take it. She could be so beautiful if not using. Says she's on the program and she's cleaned up some. No digits. Catch her if you can!!

DD Chaser
07-09-17, 01:18
Stayed an extra day (Saturday) chasing the unicorn Bubbles, and very glad that I did. No Bubbles again, but at the tail end of the day saw this tall thin gorgeous woman that could only be Heaven, and that's who she introduced herself as. Standing on the corner, legs forever in a short, tight silky maroon skirt, literally stopping traffic, high heels to boot. Pulled past and to the curb, she sauntered over and got in. Only good things to say about this encounter, one of the coolest chicks I've ever spent 30 minutes with, and her skills have skills. We were on our way to her spot when I found what she conceded to be a great new to her parking spot. So we were both very comfortable, she took her time BBBJ got a great rhythm going and then just stopped, took it in balls deep and then held it there, doing all kinds of amazing things with her tongue, rhythm, pause, rhythm, pause etc. I'm not one quick to reach the finish, but with her I just lost it the visuals of her amazing body combined with her very confident talent. Said she even blew a cop in his cruiser once, well duh, who could say no to that package!! My new ATF.

DizKnutz
07-09-17, 12:03
Its not. You should read what he posted.This link might be better so he can actually read it: http://www.bbc.com/news/health-40520125 (and kudos to Jakker for the alert).

Honestly, this news sit make every dude on this site sit up straight. The strain in the article doesn't seem to be in the US yet, but I recall not long ago there was news that bmore had its very own aggressive strain. Note US media has followed-up this news over the past few days.

As a little supplement, consider mouthwash (and I always suggest a place with a sink and bring your own soap for pre / post-wash and add peroxide to the mouthwash): http://www.bbc.com/news/health-36765167.

If you're going to take the risk, at least decrease it for EVERYBODY'S sake--it's only a few bucks total.

DD Chaser
07-09-17, 13:38
Woke up and found Heaven again, we shot the breeze for a bit she'd had a rough night after we parted, bag gone including two pairs of shoes, walking bare foot and looked pissed, she remembered me from last night, got her a soft drink and some smokes at the seven eleven, then drove her back. Saw young blonde walking in half shirt and black booty shorts, she parked it near the circle, slender with a nice body, flat stomach showing. Wasn't expecting much, but she was great, another BBBJ didn't think I could squeeze another out but she was good, caught and swallowed, good girl. Goes by Sandy, may have roots in Baltimore but up from the south, Georgia, I believe.

Fun11
07-09-17, 15:35
NiteTimer is famous for posting here but does anyone know who screen name blueeyesfun is on there?

WhoItIs
07-09-17, 17:57
Hey fellow mongers, I'll be going through Baltimore on Monday. Would appreciate if any could I'm me some digits. Much appreciated. Stay safe, love your thread and pics.

ThroatPlunger
07-09-17, 23:01
No digits, but I'll get this girl a number. Not a user. Has a kid, but the body doesn't show it. Looks and sounds a little like Miley Cyrus. I love a bad economy. Unfortunately, gag reflex is bad, and I'm now a mess. I should be better stocked with napkins and stuff.

Indigo456
07-10-17, 05:50
They really chime in don't they, I sure you gents can augment this list.

But here it goes.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Bobs Big Boy
07-10-17, 09:28
Her name's Candy, she's black. Pretty sure I've read about her before. She's a beauty. She's 24.5'-8" lean and leggy. Great body. Short hair. Spent some time with her yesterday afternoon. Very nice girl.

Fantastic oral, and she got into the sex too. No phone. She hangs near the church on Wilkens. Look forward to seeing her again sometime.

Klove48
07-10-17, 13:33
Her name's Candy, she's black. Pretty sure I've read about her before. She's a beauty. She's 24.5'-8" lean and leggy. Great body. Short hair. Spent some time with her yesterday afternoon. Very nice girl.

Fantastic oral, and she got into the sex too. No phone. She hangs near the church on Wilkens. Look forward to seeing her again sometime.Yeh, Candy was without a doubt the best looking SW out there. But unfortunately, she has fallen off because of her insatiable habit for the stem. Don't get me wrong, catch her on a good night and you definitely think that she's a civil. Even on a average night she's still attractive, because she should have been a Vouge model. Very intelligent but Street savey. I had a quick stern talk with her the other night, because she looked as if she was up for a couple of days. Good people though but I wish that she gets it together. Peace.

NiteTimer
07-10-17, 19:58
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1601/classic-starr.html

PellyMason
07-10-17, 20:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1601/classic-starr.htmlShe's still out there. Picked her up today. Still giving awesome head.

DMonkey85
07-10-17, 20:11
I have an emergency I need a girl in.

The dalk now girl issues and just want.

Some1 I can call on in this time of need.

Any numbers you pass on will be appreciated.

PellyMason
07-10-17, 21:25
Cute brunette spinner. Thin side, cute face but a little rough (may be acne scarred). Hanging with geriatric broad who seems to control the situation. Diana tells me her name and moved toward my car. But stops when older one tells her no. After a brief exchange, I move on. Then I get the finger from them both each time I pass them.

NiteTimer
07-11-17, 00:58
She's still out there. Picked her up today. Still giving awesome head.http://www.ccptube.com/video/1604/starr--classic-remix.html

Where she been hiding? We used to have fun. Haven't heard a word from her since spring last year.

Somebody said she was on state vacation.

Phyuck Yiu
07-11-17, 01:02
She's still out there. Picked her up today. Still giving awesome head.Where at P Mason? Last time I saw her, she was staying out in Frederick somewhere in an Apartment without electricity. She back in BMore? PM me if you have current contact info for her.

RetrieverGuy
07-11-17, 02:43
Late Saturday night, well after midnight, I had an urge that needed scratching. Again, W / W loop was having issues with power outages past the circle. Essentially it was dead. So I drove over to Brooklyn / CB, it was now well after 1 AM, and my hopes were fading. So I had one last drive over to W / W, wound up scooping up Brittany (brunette, with definite signs of wear), drove up to her spot and had a nice BJ session for standard tuition. Unloaded in her mouth and drover her back to where I picked her up didn't get digits for her, most likely would not repeat. It was now about 2:30 AM and as I was turning around to go home, I saw what looked to me like a very youngish with her friend on Ashton. It wound up being Nicole. She's very young, I would say that she's no older than 22. It didn't have any noticeable signs of drug use. Drove over to her spot up the way and had a wonderful BBBJTCWS. Plenty of attention to the boys with great oral talent. We didn't even negotiate on price. She just asked for the donation up front. It was so dark in my car, that I could have slipped her something less than the standard rate and probably gotten away with it. She never questioned or looked at what I gave her. After we were done I acquired her digits (available for trade for established members) and drover her back, then called it a successful evening.

Mongerel
07-11-17, 07:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

One of these days you will figure out how to either ignore people that irritate you or to use the fight thread.
Until you do I guess I'll keep doing this.

A2

Ebdawgg
07-11-17, 09:56
I have an emergency I need a girl in.

The dalk now girl issues and just want.

Some1 I can call on in this time of need.

Any numbers you pass on will be appreciated.I am sure you will appreciate any numbers even more than we appreciate your haiku style request.

Keep your eyes open and RTFF and you will get more than you need.

Phyuck Yiu
07-11-17, 10:19
Cute brunette spinner. Thin side, cute face but a little rough (may be acne scarred). Hanging with geriatric broad who seems to control the situation. Diana tells me her name and moved toward my car. But stops when older one tells her no. After a brief exchange, I move on. Then I get the finger from them both each time I pass them.I had this one about a week ago. Made the scoop nearby the circle. Went to my Notel spot. Room was. 1 and I gave her. 3 for a nice BBBJ and finished with MISH. She even let me fill her up. Very tight she was with huge kitten lips. So if you like that, she is for you. Roast beef type lips. No digits but would repeat.

Homer Pimpson
07-11-17, 10:22
I am sure you will appreciate any numbers even more than we appreciate your haiku style request.

Keep your eyes open and RTFF and you will get more than you need.Haiku? I could've sworn that was Yoda looking for intel so he can get his Poke on in your great city of B-more.

BoloBellgrande
07-11-17, 15:40
Yours truly

Phyuck Yiu
07-11-17, 15:56
Yours trulyWho's backyard?

NiteTimer
07-11-17, 16:03
Yours trulyThe Crystal method?

NiceGuy1957
07-11-17, 17:09
She's still out there. Picked her up today. Still giving awesome head.I go to CCP tube and it wi;; play on my laptop for some reason. I have used Chrome and Internet Explorer does it need a password to or something to get it to play? Any info would help thanks NG1957.

BlueEyesFun
07-11-17, 18:13
I go to CCP tube and it wi;; play on my laptop for some reason. I have used Chrome and Internet Explorer does it need a password to or something to get it to play? Any info would help thanks NG1957.I have no idea why it won't play for you and I am sorry about that for whatever reason. I'm taking it down since it won't play and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I might try reloading it later to see what happens. Thanks again.

BlueEyesFun
07-11-17, 18:23
I had dated her in the past when she was super skinny. Not sure if I even reported on. Many others have reported on her. Picked her up on pontiac the other night looking real cute. Almost didn't even recognize her with the weight gain. She was perfect with a little belly some now. Accepted standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. She didn't disappoint and took it like a champ. Sadly no digits. Catch her if you can!!Is this the Crystal that was AKA "Little C" ?

Real Ninja
07-11-17, 20:22
Gentlemongers,

Lately I cannot satisfy my monger urges. After a great dream with Heavan I was back on the hunt the very next morning. I have probably logged in over 10 hours cruising trying to find quality dates recently. Anyway I fell into a beautiful dream after about 3 hours of driving in circles.

In my dream I met a beautiful thick girl, nice and plump just how I like them. She has a great attitude, after the LEO check we found a nice secluded spot. I opted for the BBBJ to start, this girl was a pro, mouth was the softest warmest mouth ever. Plenty of tongue rolling and working up and down the shaft. She took directions beautifully sucking on the boi's when told to, and working her way back up to the big head when asked. After a few minutes I started sliding my hands down her pants and she didn't flinch so I went for the FIV, and lord was she soaking wet. She also had a plump juicy ass, so I upgraded to BBFS. She asked me not to pop inside so I pulled out and blew a massive load on the curb side. The way she was bouncing her bottom on my junk, I don't think I lasted more than a handful of stroke's before blasting of the baby batter.

Forgot the name but she says she doesn't come out often, but if you mongers get a chance do not pass up on this vixen. See my motion picture below.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59655f0d5c2f3

Stay safe mongers.

NiceGuy1957
07-12-17, 04:18
I have no idea why it won't play for you and I am sorry about that for whatever reason. I'm taking it down since it won't play and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I might try reloading it later to see what happens. Thanks again.It was my laptop it plays fine on my phone hope you post it again soon Thanks Niceguy1957.

Cls9637
07-12-17, 04:52
Gentlemongers,

Lately I cannot satisfy my monger urges. After a great dream with Heavan I was back on the hunt the very next morning. I have probably logged in over 10 hours cruising trying to find quality dates recently. Anyway I fell into a beautiful dream after about 3 hours of driving in circles.

In my dream I met a beautiful thick girl, nice and plump just how I like them. She has a great attitude, after the LEO check we found a nice secluded spot. I opted for the BBBJ to start, this girl was a pro, mouth was the softest warmest mouth ever. Plenty of tongue rolling and working up and down the shaft. She took directions beautifully sucking on the boi's when told to, and working her way back up to the big head when asked. After a few minutes I started sliding my hands down her pants and she didn't flinch so I went for the FIV, and lord was she soaking wet. She also had a plump juicy ass, so I upgraded to BBFS. She asked me not to pop inside so I pulled out and blew a massive load on the curb side. The way she was bouncing her bottom on my junk, I don't think I lasted more than a handful of stroke's before blasting of the baby batter.

Forgot the name but she says she doesn't come out often, but if you mongers get a chance do not pass up on this vixen. See my motion picture below.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59655f0d5c2f3

Stay safe mongers.That's "Destiny." Do a search of her name and you'll find many pictures from me.

Angler69
07-12-17, 05:18
I haven't been able to get enough time to write up some reviews so here's the first of a few I've been wanting to share.

First one up is Jayla from the W / W area. Haven't seen her before nor since I picked her up near the Circle. She is a medium build early 20's BSW, short black hair, medium dark complexion, big eyes, C tits, acts / speaks somewhat like she's ditzy (maybe an act), and had no markings on her. Opted for a car date with BBBJCIM for standard tuition and she did not disappoint. Got horny while doing mic work and started playing with her cootchie and asked to be fucked. Didn't have condom neither did she so I just finger fucked her till she came and then got back on my dick till it was my turn to explode.

She didn't have digits, don't remember reading about her here, and seems like she came out temporarily to make some money. Not sure if she is known to others here but if so, would love to know about their experience with her.

Stays safe,

Angler.

Angler69
07-12-17, 05:24
Picked up the famous WSW Bubbles recently from the W / W area and she is pretty much as others have described her. Opted for BBBJCIM and she was very good and got that nut out like a champ. She was very sweet, had a laid back attitude, didn't give any drama, and at times acted somewhat naive / juvenile though that may be a little bit of an act but not sure. It's apparent that she used to be plump as she has excess skin around her now deflated boobs but her thighs still reveal her original figures.

She had no digits but told me which abando she's staying in if she's not already out walking.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Angler69
07-12-17, 05:42
Picked up Crystal from the W / W area recently. There have been so many Crystals that I don't know if this one was reported on before or not. This one is short, petite frame with B tits, dirty blond long hair, beautiful greyish / hazel eyes, and pretty though slightly scarred face. She was unusually over dressed for the summer with a full sleeve shirt and hooded sweatshirt and jeans on. Physically she was very appealling.

Unfortunately, her attitude and performance was below average. She didn't seem very friendly and an attitude came across after about 5 minutes of getting in the car. I should have dropped her back when I sensed it. After the cop check and while going to my spot, I told her that I pay standard for BBBJCIM, that I like to get out of the area to my spot, and don't pay beforehand. When a SW asks if you take long to cum, it's usually not a good sign. She asked the dreaded question "you're not going to take long are you? Again, should have made a you turn and dropped her back but little head was hoping against all odds that the outward appealing package could somehow get a better attitude when we started the deed but it wasn't to be. There was alot of sighing, mannerisms which showed contempt, and overall disinterest. When she finally started going down on me, it was very mechanical and by this time her poor attitude had eroded whatever physical appeal there initially was and I found myself not getting as quickly hard as I normally do. I asked her take out a boob to try to get me going and she started with the attitude again saying "this is more than just a blowjob". I was thinking that this was much less than a standard blowjob but I just wanted to finish getting hard, cum, and get this poor excuse of a female on her way. I told her that either she can go on sucking on me for a long time or she can take out a tit to try to get me going so I can cum. She finally obliged with alot of huffing and puffing and had her suck me me with my eyes closed thinking it was Bubbles. Finally came and she let go of my dick right before I came though I had asked her to suck all the nut out. Anyway, cleaned up and couldn't wait to get this one out of my car. Didn't ask for digits and obviously wouldn't repeat.

Stay safe,

Angler.