PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

ShadesOfGray
11-09-16, 01:45
Chics with asses like Storm should be in k9 position at all times. Having them in any other position is blasphemous smh.Thanks for the feedback fellas. That ass is a thing to behold. If a get another opportunity soon it will definately be k9.

Milfsalot
11-09-16, 04:24
I assume you are talking about Anna? If so, these pictures are from about a month ago. She had a pretty nice body then.Wow she is gorge. Thanks for the pics. I took a trip over and went in search of but no luck. Hopefully next go around.

Member #5646
11-09-16, 06:48
I haven't seen her in about 2 months, but the huge scar she has now, plus the whole skin issue is a turn off for me, not to mention the alcohol problem which combined with her other "habits" can make a tragic date.

P.S.: visual material is from old files, maybe 2014.

Bawlerz
11-09-16, 09:08
Back in the 40's and 50's these type of motels, basic single units were all up and down Rt 1. Hundreds of them from Maine to Florida. This is just a relic from another era, which means paid for and a cash machine these days.In the movie Species 2, when the Astronaut / Alien is looking to spread his seed, he ends up shopping at Tim's.

SushiBoyy
11-09-16, 14:45
Just met up with one of my all time favs Marah she called me she is in town this weekend visting from Berlin a couple of years older but she is just like a ever ready battery she keeps going and going until the job is done she has cleaned up her act off of the stuff and squeaky clean.Info on her?

EasyLuvr
11-09-16, 16:07
Took a few turns around the loop today and didn't see much until I spotted a slender pretty brunette with long hair wearing black yoga pants crossing Wilkens. I whipped around the block but lost sight of her so I pulled off on a side street to see if she would re-appear. The SW Gods were smiling at me because she turned the corner and walked right up to my car. Hopped in and we headed to P's. Got to the room and she said "Yuk!" but I explained while it was pretty disgusting, it was safe. She shrugged and proceeded to strip down, displaying a tight body and a set of juicy Cs with lovely pink nipples. Laid back on the bed and waited for me to climb aboard. Got inside her tight cooch and went to work. I kept looking down at her pretty face with the little stick on jewel near her left eye and got smiles from her as she palmed my ass to pull me deeper inside her. It didn't take long for the nut juice to start boiling and she asked me not to nut inside her so I jerked out and painted her gorgeous tits. Cleaned up and dropped her back on Payson north of Wilkens. This one's a keeper!

Mr Gapermaker
11-09-16, 20:54
That's good of you. Could you describe her please? I have pictures of 3 Aprils. Don't want to misidentify someone.She's 5"6" 120 lbs very athletic thick ass small b-cup brunette with blonde highlights has hair up in a bandana often. Half a sleeve on her left arm, tattooed up her spine, and tattoo on her navel.

Mr Meaty
11-09-16, 21:51
I haven't seen her in about 2 months, but the huge scar she has now, plus the whole skin issue is a turn off for me, not to mention the alcohol problem which combined with her other "habits" can make a tragic date.

P.S.: visual material is from old files, maybe 2014.Used to see Summer regularly. Hope you don't mind me asking but how bad / what kind of scar and what kind of skin issue? Just trying to get an idea in case I run into her. Last I saw her, the only scar she had was on her calf from a bad infection (MRSA?) and she didn't have any noticeable skin issues. If it's unsightly I'll pass. Haven't seen her in about a year but she was always sweet and accommodating except for playing with her nipples. Thank you in advance.

Old Chinese Guy
11-09-16, 22:01

P.S.: visual material is from old files, maybe 2014.What scar? More details about th skin issue please. Are her tits still off limits (because they hurt) or has she gotten over that psycho-somatic bs?

OCG.

Too Long
11-09-16, 22:55
It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but a video of Storm without seeing her ASS is disappointing. 😞.I appreciate the effort, but a 7 minute video of a guy's ass bouncing up and down wasn't what I was expecting when I saw the name Storm in the title!! You got to change the camera angle bruh! LOL!

Ttmmttmm
11-10-16, 03:17
Took a few turns around the loop today and didn't see much until I spotted a slender pretty brunette with long hair wearing black yoga pants crossing Wilkens. I whipped around the block but lost sight of her so I pulled off on a side street to see if she would re-appear. The SW Gods were smiling at me because she turned the corner and walked right up to my car. Hopped in and we headed to P's. Got to the room and she said "Yuk!" but I explained while it was pretty disgusting, it was safe. She shrugged and proceeded to strip down, displaying a tight body and a set of juicy Cs with lovely pink nipples. Laid back on the bed and waited for me to climb aboard. Got inside her tight cooch and went to work. I kept looking down at her pretty face with the little stick on jewel near her left eye and got smiles from her as she palmed my ass to pull me deeper inside her. It didn't take long for the nut juice to start boiling and she asked me not to nut inside her so I jerked out and painted her gorgeous tits. Cleaned up and dropped her back on Payson north of Wilkens. This one's a keeper!When did you see her?

Just lost her contact few weeks ago. Did she change her number recently.

Thanks.

Shithead06
11-10-16, 05:01
What scar? More details about th skin issue please. Are her tits still off limits (because they hurt) or has she gotten over that psycho-somatic bs?

OCG.Does anyone read reports anymore? Search posts by me.

Shitty.

AceKing88
11-10-16, 07:19
Took a few turns around the loop today and didn't see much until I spotted a slender pretty brunette with long hair wearing black yoga pants crossing Wilkens. I whipped around the block but lost sight of her so I pulled off on a side street to see if she would re-appear. The SW Gods were smiling at me because she turned the corner and walked right up to my car. Hopped in and we headed to P's. Got to the room and she said "Yuk!" but I explained while it was pretty disgusting, it was safe. She shrugged and proceeded to strip down, displaying a tight body and a set of juicy Cs with lovely pink nipples. Laid back on the bed and waited for me to climb aboard. Got inside her tight cooch and went to work. I kept looking down at her pretty face with the little stick on jewel near her left eye and got smiles from her as she palmed my ass to pull me deeper inside her. It didn't take long for the nut juice to start boiling and she asked me not to nut inside her so I jerked out and painted her gorgeous tits. Cleaned up and dropped her back on Payson north of Wilkens. This one's a keeper!Tim's is up the street spend the extra dough Pierre's place should be condemn getting ass naked in there is insane but you get what you pay for. All the bite marks from nets all the things you take with you out of that house but I digress.

Bobs Big Boy
11-10-16, 12:18
Took a few turns around the loop today and didn't see much until I spotted a slender pretty brunette with long hair wearing black yoga pants crossing Wilkens. I whipped around the block but lost sight of her so I pulled off on a side street to see if she would re-appear. The SW Gods were smiling at me because she turned the corner and walked right up to my car. Hopped in and we headed to P's. Got to the room and she said "Yuk!" but I explained while it was pretty disgusting, it was safe. She shrugged and proceeded to strip down, displaying a tight body and a set of juicy Cs with lovely pink nipples. Laid back on the bed and waited for me to climb aboard. Got inside her tight cooch and went to work. I kept looking down at her pretty face with the little stick on jewel near her left eye and got smiles from her as she palmed my ass to pull me deeper inside her. It didn't take long for the nut juice to start boiling and she asked me not to nut inside her so I jerked out and painted her gorgeous tits. Cleaned up and dropped her back on Payson north of Wilkens. This one's a keeper!Did she wear heavy black eyeliner? Puffy nipples?

Lucky dog if so.

EasyLuvr
11-10-16, 13:02
Did she wear heavy black eyeliner? Puffy nipples?

Lucky dog if so.Yup! Sure did. Very pretty girl.

EasyLuvr
11-10-16, 13:04
When did you see her?

Just lost her contact few weeks ago. Did she change her number recently.

Thanks.Saw her Thursday around midday. I don't know about her number.

ChordMan
11-10-16, 17:14
I was cruising through the website loop this afternoon and ran into the BSW Shauni at the circle this girl is most definitely worth a scoop she had Grade A skills on the mic, she's pretty layer back and down to earth with absolutely no drama. We agreed on standard tuition with a tip and it was well worth it she swallow what's on the menu, if you see her out there make sure you stop and get some you won't regret it. Of course no digits at the moment so you just have to look for her around the circle.

Baltimoronic
11-10-16, 19:54
Krakky Kitty?

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Krakky-Kitty-and-her-Hairy-Pussy-29444551

Old Chinese Guy
11-10-16, 21:21
Does anyone read reports anymore? Search posts by me.

Shitty.Must have missed your posts, been out of the country.

Elber Gonzalez
11-10-16, 22:43
Krakky Kitty?

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Krakky-Kitty-and-her-Hairy-Pussy-29444551Very nice.

Is this Kitty in Bmore?? At nyone know were to find her?

Mongerel
11-11-16, 07:39
Krakky Kitty?

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Krakky-Kitty-and-her-Hairy-Pussy-29444551Saw her about 6 months ago around SA, but then after that, nothing. I guess her husband, the BCP officer who went to jail for pimping her out must have gotten released.

JettaVr6
11-11-16, 13:07
I haven't seen her yet but I've heard that one of my old standby's, Monica, is back around. She was one of NT's favorites so I'll bet he knows. I'll have to check with him. Definitely not the best looking girl out there, but always an awesome provider open to anything. I'll be looking around for her if she really is back.I have a number for her.

MystRyan
11-11-16, 20:40
Saw her Thursday around midday. I don't know about her number.Is this the Amber with name tattooed on her left shoulder / arm? I met her a month ago, but didn't partake then. Would love to get in touch with her.

John in VA
11-11-16, 21:09
I was thinking about expanding my horizons and visiting Dundalk. I have driven thru the area before but never sampled. Is there any rooms like around the ww area? Since the DC circuit is pretty much dead now time to start heading to B-more again. Any advice would be appreciated or if this has been covered previously in the forums let me know and I will go back and research.

Ebdawgg
11-12-16, 11:35
I was thinking about expanding my horizons and visiting Dundalk. I have driven thru the area before but never sampled. Is there any rooms like around the ww area? Since the DC circuit is pretty much dead now time to start heading to B-more again. Any advice would be appreciated or if this has been covered previously in the forums let me know and I will go back and research.The easiest rooms to find will be the No-tells on 40. About the same distance, maybe a little closer, than going from PP / C (or these days just C) to the same no-tells. Not a bad ride and only a few minutes from the end of Dundalk Ave that connects to 95. Do some research here on who likes which places best but you should have no trouble finding a cheap room for fun.

ShadesOfGray
11-12-16, 13:26
Have some new k9 storm pics.

Propilot
11-12-16, 13:52
The easiest rooms to find will be the No-tells on 40. About the same distance, maybe a little closer, than going from PP / C (or these days just C) to the same no-tells. Not a bad ride and only a few minutes from the end of Dundalk Ave that connects to 95. Do some research here on who likes which places best but you should have no trouble finding a cheap room for fun.Let me piggyback a little on the information that has been given. The rooms on Rt. 40 are about $45 for 2-3 hours. Not cost effective if you are hunting and playing all day. There is better way to make it cost effective for you. I will not go into specifics here as I do not want this info to be highly publicized. I have been doing this for years and have never had a problem. I will give you a hint, you will need a reel.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Cls9637
11-12-16, 14:16
I went through the intersection of Martin Blvd and Middle River Rd two times this morning. Both times there was a girl out at the light in a dirty hoodie who was obviously working. She tried to wave me down the first time as I went through with family in the car. When I came back alone she was smiling at me and waving so she was definitely a SW. She had that disheveled look that you often see around WW. Is this a frequent location? She looked interesting enough that if I hadn't had somewhere to be I might have stopped.

Speedstick
11-12-16, 15:40
Finally met Kandi. Easy to get along with takes direction well. It was hard for me to tell her age, really got mixed signals on that but could be the just the life. I will say she has one of the best natural racks I have ever seen on a woman. She seemed clean. I think alot of these girls are smarter than give them credit had a sensible conversation about the election, and a few other current topics. The best thing I can say about her is I am planning on repeating. On a side note she said she was looking for a medium winter coat to work in this winter, if anyone has something laying around in a closet.

WebbHoes
11-12-16, 16:00
Have some new k9 storm pics.Creampie on menu?

AceKing88
11-12-16, 17:12
I went through the intersection of Martin Blvd and Middle River Rd two times this morning. Both times there was a girl out at the light in a dirty hoodie who was obviously working. She tried to wave me down the first time as I went through with family in the car. When I came back alone she was smiling at me and waving so she was definitely a SW. She had that disheveled look that you often see around WW. Is this a frequent location? She looked interesting enough that if I hadn't had somewhere to be I might have stopped.Any area is possible for a SW but right across from that strip mall with Kohls, Target And McDonald's in it is highly unlikely. Be careful right there CLS not to mention Martins Airport Base and The National Guard is right there as well. With all that said I bet she was a smoker LOL but in all seriousness be careful Bro.

HighEnough
11-12-16, 18:02
Going to meet up with Taylor in a little while. Will let why'all know how it goes. Has anyone been with her recently?.

LikkerFront
11-12-16, 19:45
I went through the intersection of Martin Blvd and Middle River Rd two times this morning. Both times there was a girl out at the light in a dirty hoodie who was obviously working. She tried to wave me down the first time as I went through with family in the car. When I came back alone she was smiling at me and waving so she was definitely a SW. She had that disheveled look that you often see around WW. Is this a frequent location? She looked interesting enough that if I hadn't had somewhere to be I might have stopped.I am often in that area and have on several occasions seen females who appeared to be on the job and trying to entice gentlemen to stop for them. I wouldn't call it a stroll per se but there are a few times I have been approached by females in the area asking for money, but thus far have not been able to pursue the situation to see how it develops. I know of at least two methadone clinics within a mile of that location you described, add that info to your own experience and what your monger radar is telling you, surely you can agree that the potential for action is there for a purchase price. Please keep the board apprised of any further developments you may discover.

Checkumout
11-13-16, 14:13
Sny info on Blonde headed cyrstal that hangs around south end of Fairhaven between elm and locust.

LotusSmotus
11-13-16, 21:32
Going to meet up with Taylor in a little while. Will let why'all know how it goes. Has anyone been with her recently?.If you are referring to Taylor from CB. I think she is really cute. If you catch her in a good day, you will be happy. One out of three is probably a "good time". If she is High, do not take her. You probably won't enjoy it. She might whine for more money as the date rolls along. As others have said, always Cover Up when dating a SW. Let us know how it went.

Tbroi2
11-13-16, 22:32
Saw her about 6 months ago around SA, but then after that, nothing. I guess her husband, the BCP officer who went to jail for pimping her out must have gotten released.If anyone has intel on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling that. Kinda cute.

raBBit

NiteTimer
11-14-16, 01:17
http://www.xvideos.com/video24744541/storm_1

GregIsLong
11-14-16, 01:25
I was on my way to the Golds Gentleman Club Saturday night and I saw what appears to be a SW standing in a corner of a ice machine in a BP gas station (Route 40 going out of the city). Caucasian female, 5'4 messy make up, wearing black sweater with black fur boots. She didn't to the eye contact that most SW do at the wilk so I couldn't tell.

PM me if you guy have an idea, otherwise, I think I found a spot!

Loomy
11-14-16, 01:50
Recently met up with Monica, 19 y o from WVA she stated. Well it went something like this, saw here walking up Wilkerson. I say her from behind, all I saw was a head of flowing blonde hair and hips, so I you-turned and scoped.

She got in I asked for half and half but she kept saying she couldn't. Eventually she told me the reason why. She told me she went to use the bathroom then next thing you know her unborn baby was in the toilet. She stated she just left the hospital and need to make some money. She ripped the paper hospital bracelet off and everything. In my head I was thinking "WTF", but I still went through the session.

She said I will only do head, so I settled. It was not the best by Baltimore's standards. She kept changing her position and moving around which changed the pressure points and feeling. So I would always loose my H / O. She was simply going through the motions of bobbing her head up and down on my junk. Then I told her act like I'm your boyfriend and use your hand to stroke it at the same times. That finally did it. I came and she swallowed. I gave her some pointers afterwards and I got the standard reply " I never had any complaints from my other dates".

I will not repeat with her. I just want repeat with a SW when I have to try to mentally make myself nut while getting a BJ, that's just too much work when I'm the one giving up the loot.

ShadesOfGray
11-14-16, 13:39
http://www.xvideos.com/video24803207/2014-06-05_05.15.50_67120_1

Mr Mojo Risin
11-14-16, 14:10
Recently met up with Monica, 19 y o from WVA she stated. Well it went something like this, saw here walking up Wilkerson. I say her from behind, all I saw was a head of flowing blonde hair and hips, so I you-turned and scoped.

She got in I asked for half and half but she kept saying she couldn't. Eventually she told me the reason why. She told me she went to use the bathroom then next thing you know her unborn baby was in the toilet. She stated she just left the hospital and need to make some money. She ripped the paper hospital bracelet off and everything. In my head I was thinking "WTF", but I still went through the session.

She said I will only do head, so I settled. It was not the best by Baltimore's standards. She kept changing her position and moving around which changed the pressure points and feeling. So I would always loose my H / O. She was simply going through the motions of bobbing her head up and down on my junk. Then I told her act like I'm your boyfriend and use your hand to stroke it at the same times. That finally did it. I came and she swallowed. I gave her some pointers afterwards and I got the standard reply " I never had any complaints from my other dates".

I will not repeat with her. I just want repeat with a SW when I have to try to mentally make myself nut while getting a BJ, that's just too much work when I'm the one giving up the loot.Just to piggyback on this report, avoid Monica. Made the mistake of picking her up because she is attractive. High as a kite, talks ghetto, paranoid, mediocre BJ, rushed full service and the vag smelled awful afterward. Never got a nut, just wanted to get away from her. AVOID!

Klove48
11-14-16, 15:32
I was on my way to the Golds Gentleman Club Saturday night and I saw what appears to be a SW standing in a corner of a ice machine in a BP gas station (Route 40 going out of the city). Caucasian female, 5'4 messy make up, wearing black sweater with black fur boots. She didn't to the eye contact that most SW do at the wilk so I couldn't tell.

PM me if you guy have an idea, otherwise, I think I found a spot!If you saw her standing at that gas station, then 9 times out of 10, she was working.

BoloBellgrande
11-14-16, 18:39
Is looking for some business.

ThaCTJohn
11-14-16, 19:08
http://www.xvideos.com/video24803207/2014-06-05_05.15.50_67120_1Where can Storm be found?

Checkumout
11-14-16, 21:13
Is looking for some business.From what I have read about her I can understand why she is looking for business nobody wants to deal with her including me.

LibidoLuvr
11-14-16, 21:13
Is looking for some business.Where can she be found?

DD Chaser
11-15-16, 04:57
Fabulous body, but I've seen lawn furniture that looks more animated. Any oral skills whatsover? At least Ranee what I consider her physical counterpart has the prepping mic skillz.

Cls9637
11-15-16, 07:17

I will not repeat with her. I just want repeat with a SW when I have to try to mentally make myself nut while getting a BJ, that's just too much work when I'm the one giving up the loot.Is this the "Monica" you met? The description sounds like her, including the nineteen years old and West Virginia.

OskarM
11-15-16, 08:38
http://www.xvideos.com/video24803207/2014-06-05_05.15.50_67120_1That felt like a 70's porn. Now explicit POV, sepia tone photography,. Stars leaving their socks on. Do you have a think mustache?

Mr Mojo Risin
11-15-16, 10:53
Is this the "Monica" you met? The description sounds like her, including the nineteen years old and West Virginia.That is the one Loomy and I are speaking of. Waste of time, waste of potential talent.

Checkumout
11-15-16, 12:13
I would say that bolobegrande is talking about a different one than the one getting all the bad write ups always good to have a face to go with write up.

Cls9637
11-15-16, 12:56
That is the one Loomy and I are speaking of. Waste of time, waste of potential talent.And a definite waste of awesome DSL's and a great body. Oh, well. The one time I saw her an emergency came up for me and I cut things quite short. Never had a chance to actually experience her.

Mr Mojo Risin
11-15-16, 13:07
Had a couple trysts with Nicole lately; straight hair brunette, mid 20's, 5' 3", very nice ass, blue eyes. Mumbles when she talks, which is real annoying. Can be found around Brunswick and the churches. Gives a pretty good BBBJ, kind of quiet during sex but doesn't rush at all and can take it good in doggy. Not sure about the backdoor. Solid provider, good for a romp or two.

BoloBellgrande
11-15-16, 15:28
At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?

HcLine
11-15-16, 15:50
Anyone seen big bird becky(from MPark) in the last week or so? Cleaned my ride and found her gummit cell and would like to get it back to her. Thanks in advance. Hc.

Bobs Big Boy
11-15-16, 16:13
At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?Sounds like Michelle with the squeaky voice, if so she's pretty great. Haven't seen her around in months.

Mongerel
11-15-16, 18:10
Anyone seen big bird becky(from MPark) in the last week or so? Cleaned my ride and found her gummit cell and would like to get it back to her. Thanks in advance. Hc.Doing the meth-head crazy walk up and down Washington Blvd around 4:30 this afternoon, so she's around.

Mongerel.

LibidoLuvr
11-15-16, 18:19
At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?Hey bro. I rode thlru there about 4. She wasnt there. So maybe she was legit. Hmmm.

AceKing88
11-15-16, 20:36
At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?You good Bro no stings up there. 2 police cars sit at stricker st all night by the circle they don't bother the monger's or SW.

CowboysFan
11-15-16, 23:39
I was cruising through the website loop this afternoon and ran into the BSW Shauni at the circle this girl is most definitely worth a scoop she had Grade A skills on the mic, she's pretty layer back and down to earth with absolutely no drama. We agreed on standard tuition with a tip and it was well worth it she swallow what's on the menu, if you see her out there make sure you stop and get some you won't regret it. Of course no digits at the moment so you just have to look for her around the circle.I've passed on her several times but after this report I decided to stop. I must say she was real friendly and took directions well. Standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. Will gladly repeat. She can be found at the circle or on payson. As reported, no digits available.

Loomy
11-16-16, 01:16
Is this the "Monica" you met? The description sounds like her, including the nineteen years old and West Virginia.Worst service I have had in a long time.

Loomy
11-16-16, 01:34
I've been out of commission for awhile due to work and car issues but I made it out recently and picked up Anna from the W / W area. I guess this is the one some of you have been calling the "Arab Kandii" (why is she called that? Didn't have much time so opted for BBBJCIM for standard. She is easy going, has a pleasant personality, attractive,. Kind of a girl next door type image.

Once things got started, she was doing well with her (fondling her cute tits helped as well) but as it progressed, it became monotonous. I like the type of head girls like Nikki, Bridget, Neesey, etc give where they are in to it and committed to make you cum and you have to say Uncle before they let you go. Nonetheless we did reach the finish line but she stopped moving as I started to cum and just had her lips on my head. I really dislike this as I like a more pronounced effort as I cum otherwise it makes 4th of July fireworks finale end up like a solitary sparkler. I didn't say anything to her about it since she had been so pleasant otherwise.

I made small talk while taking her back while she got drowsy and dosed off so bad that I had to wake her up a couple of times to ask where to drop her off.

No digits and I would repeat just because she's so pleasant and attractive and maybe was just tired and hadn't gotten much sleep.

Stay safe,

Angler.I gave her the name "Arab Kandii" because of her demeanor and quality of service. Great BJ skills and quality tight cooch. She is laid back and easy going like the original Kandii. It is not about looks at much at all, other then she is petite with slim waist, long hair down her back and semi-perky breast.

BoloBellgrande
11-16-16, 06:41
I ran into Queen Ranee yester evening near the you-Haul on Washington Blvd. We talked for a while and I
gave her a ride downtown to do some cleaning business she has going on at the moment.

I'm supposed to meet her today, so I can give her my old phone. She should be up and running tonight and able to set up appointments that way, instead of walking.

She didn't look so bad to me when I saw her. Maybe she's gotten herself together since some of the previous post about her condition. She has lost a little weight, but it's not that noticeable.

YellaPerch
11-16-16, 10:08
Was over the east side last night and hit the rt40 stroll. Didn't see anything on 40 so I turned onto Conklin. Saw a brunette spinner, and she gave me a wave. I stopped and made the scoop. White girl, brunette, tight little package. Said her name is Kara. Seemed pleasant enough, negotiate standard for bbbjwcim. Found a spot and she went to work. She did a good job plenty of slurping and in short order I was filling her mouth with the goo. She spit, I cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. I will repeat if I'm on the east side again and see her. Maybe next time try full service. Anyways stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

ChordMan
11-16-16, 19:24
Yesterday I was cruising BP and saw Sarah on Washburn and 5th pulled over and made the scoop agreed on standard for a BJ with video. She did a great job took direction well and it didn't take long for me to fill her mouth. I was happy and pleased and wanted to repeat if I saw her again, but I started having some difficulties so I suggest that if you see her and want to indulge make sure that you do it covered. I didn't try full service just a BBBJ.

Crg3400
11-16-16, 21:03
Yesterday I was cruising BP and saw Sarah on Washburn and 5th pulled over and made the scoop agreed on standard for a BJ with video. She did a great job took direction well and it didn't take long for me to fill her mouth. I was happy and pleased and wanted to repeat if I saw her again, but I started having some difficulties so I suggest that if you see her and want to indulge make sure that you do it covered. I didn't try full service just a BBBJ.Sara without the H.

MacRobby
11-16-16, 23:46
Cruised the W / W area and figured I'd report. It's a Hot night guys, . Beware! LEO & Uncle LEO everywhere, Especially in a navy blue FORD Bronco{? Also the eye in the sky lighting up Pulaski, Payson, Monroe, Biz Bees, Circle, etc. Seriously guys I would shop elsewhere tonight, don't chance it. Slim pickings because of it, lots of vehicle haulers hidden on the side streets.

Treat everyone you encounter as you wish to be treated yourself, and save yourself from regret. Be careful out there.

Checkumout
11-17-16, 07:20
Saw heavy set blonde Alisa down by M &C market on fairhaven first time I have seen her out in a while not looking to good.

Baltimoronic
11-17-16, 09:43
More Kitty from the vault. Let me know if you see a sighting. Someone mentioned a local strip club.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Krakky-Kitty-Rides-Again-29482701

GreatRub69
11-17-16, 10:09
I am new to this and would love to know the ropes can you tell me ware BP is and or good place to start.

AceKing88
11-17-16, 14:54
Saw Kara today while passing the loop. Before I could turn she was jumping in to a vechile. To the lucky monger who got her enjoy and save some for the loop. As always be safe.

DCHung
11-17-16, 17:32
I am new to this and would love to know the ropes can you tell me ware BP is and or good place to start.BP refers to this site http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/.

Dive right in and report back.

Crg3400
11-17-16, 18:26
More Kitty from the vault. Let me know if you see a sighting. Someone mentioned a local strip club.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Krakky-Kitty-Rides-Again-29482701Naked with running shoes on, you never know when you have to make a speedy exit.

FunMarylandGuy
11-18-16, 01:45
I am new to this and would love to know the ropes can you tell me ware BP is and or good place to start.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2121-Baltimore-Mongering-Basics-for-Newbies

Start there at the first post.

BigPappay
11-18-16, 07:48
Scooped Julia off Washburn one of the best dressed SW in the area. Doesn't look too shabby either. Took her to my spot and face fucked her for a bit, then tapped the cooch cowgirl / missionary but couldn't bust a nut (rubbers suck). Went back to face fucking and that did it. Put my cum rag on her face with some spillage into her hair. Did not care for that but it happens. Let her wash up and took her back. Couldn't get a word in edge wise on the return trip. Would've liked to keep my dick in her mouth to shut her up. Not a repeater for me. Peace.

Checkumout
11-18-16, 10:53
Scooped Julia off Washburn one of the best dressed SW in the area. Doesn't look too shabby either. Took her to my spot and face fucked her for a bit, then tapped the cooch cowgirl / missionary but couldn't bust a nut (rubbers suck). Went back to face fucking and that did it. Put my cum rag on her face with some spillage into her hair. Did not care for that but it happens. Let her wash up and took her back. Couldn't get a word in edge wise on the return trip. Would've liked to keep my dick in her mouth to shut her up. Not a repeater for me. Peace.To the lucky guy that does bareback her you know she will be clean because I have trier a few times along with others that is a absolute no with her.

Cls9637
11-18-16, 14:26
Kandii is over around the circle this afternoon. She needs money for a new phone. Hers is acting a little screwy right now so you can try to call her but it might not work. Look for her outside. If you don't have her number she doesn't want it passed around so she asks that you send your name and number to me and I will forward it to her. Her rules, not mine. After that it's up to her, I'm out of it.

I don't have to say much about this cute girl because we all know what a great provider she is. Her awesome little body with the great boobs and hard little nipples is one of the best around, and she sure knows how to use it!

P Connoisseur
11-18-16, 16:25
Kandii is over around the circle this afternoon. She needs money for a new phone. Hers is acting a little screwy right now so you can try to call her but it might not work. Look for her outside. If you don't have her number she doesn't want it passed around so she asks that you send your name and number to me and I will forward it to her. Her rules, not mine. After that it's up to her, I'm out of it.

I don't have to say much about this cute girl because we all know what a great provider she is. Her awesome little body with the great boobs and hard little nipples is one of the best around, and she sure knows how to use it!Baltimore certainly has some awesome women. I come to this forum often as I love what I get to see and read. Keep up the good work guys.

BoloBellgrande
11-18-16, 20:25
For those of you that remember, she's around again and looking for work. She's out and about around Wilkins again.

Her # is available for seniors

Elber Gonzalez
11-18-16, 23:12
About a month ago I was cruising through the loops during early morning. I met Grace on Ramsey, she was talking about being new in the sex industry and she mentioned she was from Towson, well I happened to scooped her again last week and now she says she is living in the west side. I was just wondering if any respectable forum member can provide a review here since I didn't have luck with the search box. She is 23, kind of thick and to me she looks Hispanic, she says is Italian though, who knows?

EasyLuvr
11-19-16, 14:11

I don't have to say much about this cute girl because we all know what a great provider she is. Her awesome little body with the great boobs and hard little nipples is one of the best around, and she sure knows how to use it!Saw her hanging around the methadone clinic on Pratt yesterday so I looped around and scooped her. Went to a house just north of the shopping center and went to the room. She was acting like she was high the whole time, chattering about everything and nothing until I got her naked and got busy. Stroked her doggie and then mish before busting deep inside her. After, she wanted me to buy her lunch at McDonald's but I was out of cash. So then asked me to take her to a 7-11 to replenish her phone minutes. Took her to the one across from the park on Wash Blvd and then dropped her at the circle. As cute as her titties are and as tight as her cooter is, I didn't like the fact that she was so high. May pass her by next time.

BoloBellgrande
11-19-16, 20:21
She's free to date as she pleases now. Her BF / Common law Husband; checked himself into rehab without telling her. I'm talking about Arab Annie / Kandi.

MacRobby
11-19-16, 20:47
Guys, not sure if it's a sting or what, but there is a series of tow trucks parking off the circle, back in the neighborhood. Saw one earlier, then a second one in the same exact spot 20 minutes later. BOTH had drivers sitting in the trucks blacked out. My "Spidey sense" was going wild. Did not see LEO in the immediate area, but saw LEO cruising Payson and Pulaski. Circle was BARE. Some girls out at P / P area, doing the "dodge".

When I write these I wonder if anyone thinks I'm paranoid, or if anyone reads it. At all. Trust me guys, I am telling you as I see it, not what I think it perhaps might could have been maybe LOL.

Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.

BoloBellgrande
11-19-16, 21:56
Guys, not sure if it's a sting or what, but there is a series of tow trucks parking off the circle, back in the neighborhood. Saw one earlier, then a second one in the same exact spot 20 minutes later. BOTH had drivers sitting in the trucks blacked out. My "Spidey sense" was going wild. Did not see LEO in the immediate area, but saw LEO cruising Payson and Pulaski. Circle was BARE. Some girls out at P / P area, doing the "dodge".

When I write these I wonder if anyone thinks I'm paranoid, or if anyone reads it. At all. Trust me guys, I am telling you as I see it, not what I think it perhaps might could have been maybe LOL.

Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.Write till your hearts content. I was around the west side today too. I really don't do much looping anymore. I try and work off my phone and through other SW.

I did notice a dark colored minivan with blacked out windows tailing me near Payson. I thought it was dam odd for that make of vehicle to have blacked out windows all way around.

Saber1967
11-20-16, 01:51
About a month ago I was cruising through the loops during early morning. I met Grace on Ramsey, she was talking about being new in the sex industry and she mentioned she was from Towson, well I happened to scooped her again last week and now she says she is living in the west side. I was just wondering if any respectable forum member can provide a review here since I didn't have luck with the search box. She is 23, kind of thick and to me she looks Hispanic, she says is Italian though, who knows?Picked her up a few days ago. Got out of the area and went to the notel. I knew things weren't going to go well when she started complaining about how long it was taking to get to said notel. Got to room and immediately she starts with the rules of what she's not going to do. Immediate turn off. I finally told her let's just stop because she had too many rules. Tried to tell me all the girls have rules. I ended up calling it after she just laid there like a dead fish. Then she says well I hope you had a enjoyable time. I was like are you fucking kidding me? Drive her back to Wilkins. Couldn't get rid of her fast enough. Ended up going with someone more trusty back over in CB.

DizKnutz
11-20-16, 02:13
So what has happened to CCC: http://www.charmcityclips.com.

Didn't pay the bills or worse?

DD Chaser
11-20-16, 04:05

Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.Was visiting Baltimore Saturday, checked out W / W also, my thought was seventy two degrees in November, should bring out some scantily clad pretty young things. My time frame was earlier than yours, late morning / early afternoon. Didn't see any strange vehicles, although the sheer entertainment value of the silver Infinity SUV looping in front of me with the "SAVA HO" license plate was enormous. Similar to your experience, not much out and next to barren at the circle each pass. Disappointing, no hookup, but I know it's come and go and when you hit you really hit, lots of good talent so I'll be back when it warms up again. That late day front knocked the seventy two degrees down to forty two degrees in a few hours, might be April before choice weather hunting returns.

NiteTimer
11-20-16, 10:34
My old friend ms ever ready is looking for work. Says it's too cold and hot.

If you don't have number text. Should be out there tho.

Happy hunting.

NiteTimer
11-20-16, 17:03
Old buddy angel been hitting me up. Anybody around there she needs work.

I got a number. She only takes calls apparently. Ends w 1785 if you already got it.

AceKing88
11-20-16, 18:12
She's free to date as she pleases now. Her BF / Common law Husband; checked himself into rehab without telling her. I'm talking about Arab Annie / Kandi.Good Stuff Bro. I scooped her Thursday for the 1st time everything was good no drama she asked me if I ever had any from someone from Syria I told her ask me in about 30 minutes she LOL as she layed back on the bed cooch was pretty good. She could lose the hair down there but to each there own I will definitely repeat the next time on the Westside.

ShadesOfGray
11-21-16, 07:15
http://www.xvideos.com/video24942171/2014-08-13_00.17.35_3795

GregIsLong
11-21-16, 13:40
For those of you that remember, she's around again and looking for work. She's out and about around Wilkins again.

Her # is available for seniorsI've seen her before but she doesn't look like a SW from a distance.

I've spotter her 2 weeks ago down in the wilk circle. How much is she?

Elber Gonzalez
11-22-16, 05:37
Picked her up a few days ago. Got out of the area and went to the notel. I knew things weren't going to go well when she started complaining about how long it was taking to get to said notel. Got to room and immediately she starts with the rules of what she's not going to do. Immediate turn off. I finally told her let's just stop because she had too many rules. Tried to tell me all the girls have rules. I ended up calling it after she just laid there like a dead fish. Then she says well I hope you had a enjoyable time. I was like are you fucking kidding me? Drive her back to Wilkins. Couldn't get rid of her fast enough. Ended up going with someone more trusty back over in CB.That's definitely the same one, I didn't have the chance to take her to a room, but I know how she can ruin the moment with her rules, at least from what I was able to see there was not visible track marks, but I can't tell how "new" she is in the scene. I might give her one last chance to redeem herself if I see her out there.

Sexingit
11-22-16, 11:52
I was in Baltimore on Veteran's day. I rode the WW stroll for about an hour when I finally came across Layla on Eagle. She looked younger but her beanie and her hoodie kept her lower face hidden. From what I could see, she was attractive but it was also 4 am and my balls were full.

At first I passed her but decided to return. As I looped back, she was in the middle of the street. I pulled up and wave her over to the car. As I do this, another fucking monger, stops in the middle of the street and tries to high beam her in efforts of getting her attention. A big fuck you to that monger for trying to steal Layla as she walked to my car.

She hops in and she's coherent which is rare at 4 am. We do the check, she could tell I was nervous so she made contact to relieve the anixety. We settle for. 2 for CBJ. The stop we choose had lots of traffic so it was hard concentrating. She did the deed for 15 minutes before I unloaded the batter in the cover.

She was a sweet girl and very apologetic when I asked her about her choice of drug. I asked her to remove her beanie so I could get a better look but she was too embarrassed about her fucked up hair.

Sweet girl but I don't know if I would repeat.

I'll be in Baltimore tomorrow. How are the loops considering the cold front? Are the loops dead?

Member #6506
11-22-16, 15:31
Found myself cruising down Wash Blvd at around 12 am last Thursday. Took a quick cruise by the SA, nothing to be found. Went down Wash to DeSoto, also quite dead. Came back towards the McDonald's and noticed a decent looking SW headed up Patapsco so made the left at the light and scooped her on a side street. Standard introduction learned her name was Michelle, older (late 30's maybe?) and could tell she'd been around the block but she was sweet and had a great attitude. Went to my spot while rubbing on her tight, clean smelling, smooth kitty. Got to the spot and got some fantastic head for. 2 - she took direction well and had no issue with me skull f-fing her until I busted.

Finished up, dropped her at the 7-11, and was on my way balls drained and happy. No digits, wish I had asked. If anyone has contact info please PM me.

NiteTimer
11-22-16, 17:12
Trying to stay out of cold and drama. Hit me up again but I'm way past the border.

Can somebody warm her orifices up?
She still has her skills. She just wants a throbbing member and some cash.

Cachero101
11-22-16, 17:50
Trying to stay out of cold and drama. Hit me up again but I'm way past the border.

Can somebody warm her orifices up?
She still has her skills. She just wants a throbbing member and some cash.She do anal?

NiteTimer
11-22-16, 23:54
She do anal?Give her a holler. Negotiate.

MacRobby
11-23-16, 00:00
Write till your hearts content. I was around the west side today too. I really don't do much looping anymore. I try and work off my phone and through other SW. I did notice a dark colored minivan with blacked out windows tailing me near Payson. I thought it was dam odd for that make of vehicle to have blacked out windows all way around.Thanks Bolo. Dead on report with the minivan. There is a quite similar darkened out SUV that LEO tools around in, whole bunch of them in it.

I drove around W / W again tonight, just got in. Earlier tonight there was a fire at the scrap metal place near Catherine. Fallout was LEO parked EVERYwhere, firetrucks hoses etc too. That whole end is like blacked out the street lights are dead. I did see LEO has pulled out recently but 2 remain in a regular car with lights out just sitting there.

Saw Tiff "the gift" out earlier Payson area. Looks good, cute as hell but stiffed me before so I've got zero interest. Fool me once. You know the drill. Lots of gals here and there P / P area but can't see who with all the winter crap on.

Got to say I have been generally fed up with the treatment I've gotten lately. Lots of attitude; poor service. Sucks, and not in the good way.

Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.

Italmal2387
11-23-16, 00:14
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm not sure how I missed it but this should never have been allowed.

If somebody posts any info that leads to her real life we would delete it. Posting REAL pictures, pictures that might very well be on her social media creates a much stronger bridge to her real life than some pic taken in the back of a car.

I am truly sorry for your loss but posts like this make it more, not less certain that anybody who was involved with her real life who didn't know about her professional life would find her on a hooker forum.

A2

MacRobby
11-23-16, 00:47
... I want Sam to be remembered for the right reasons and not for the person she became at the mercy of her addiction. She was a beautiful young lady, inside and out....Thanks for the older shots of Sam. I genuinely liked her, she was a nice gal. But the addiction is a ***** ruler; it will take every F-ing thing from every one of them, sooner or later. Sam lost more than most. May God Bless and keep you Sam. I will miss you.

If we truly like any of them, then the best we can hope for is they loose the habit and disappear entirely, as in recover, and move on to better things. Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.

BigPappay
11-23-16, 07:40
Thanks for the older shots of Sam. I genuinely liked her, she was a nice gal. But the addiction is a ***** ruler; it will take every F-ing thing from every one of them, sooner or later. Sam lost more than most. May God Bless and keep you Sam. I will miss you.

If we truly like any of them, then the best we can hope for is they loose the habit and disappear entirely, as in recover, and move on to better things. Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.She was always a great date and wouldn't have it any other way. She took a load with the best of them and liked to show you the cum rag before she ingested it. RIP SAM RIP.

BigPappay
11-23-16, 07:51
Scooped Shannon w / baby at Citgo on Patapsco. Said she needed a ride to Walmart for some baby milk. She wrapped her baby up and placed her on the back seat with the stroller lodged in between seats. We didn't get far when she said she needed some $$ to buy the Similac (Oh really, what do you suggest? She is a light skin gal with tats on her neck, looks like OJ's daughter. Pulled off 4th Ave for further discussion. She finally cracked and said she occasionally partakes in the shenanigans that take place in this area. With her baby quiet as a mouse, I dropped my trousers and let her go to work. She had me ready to explode on two occasions when she stopped and looked over the seat to check on her baby--WTF. After the second abrupt halt I told her she needs to keep on the nob and get the job done. She went back to work and was able to pull the nut out. Gave her. 3 to help her w / baby and dropped her off on Fairhaven. Not sure if she ever got her milk but she did have some money in her pocket now. If I see her on the stroll, will wave and keep rolling. Too much drama to bust a nut!

Baltimoronic
11-23-16, 08:01
Hooked up with Monica yesterday thanks to NT. Like the rest of us, she's also a NT fan. She was a little big for my tastes so I gave her one job and she nailed it.

Happy Thanksgiving.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Gobble-Gobble-Monica-Mouth-Full-29521551

Sexingit
11-23-16, 08:09
It was stranded today around 5:30 am. I believe I saw Anna aka Arab Kandii at the circle but I wasn't sure and too early in my mongering adventure to scoop her up.

When do the hoes usually show up? I may hit up Fairhaven later on but I usually don't have any luck there during the day.

Member #5646
11-23-16, 09:12
Scooped Shannon w / baby at Citgo on Patapsco. Said she needed a ride to Walmart for some baby milk. She wrapped her baby up and placed her on the back seat with the stroller lodged in between seats. We didn't get far when she said she needed some $$ to buy the Similac (Oh really, what do you suggest? She is a light skin gal with tats on her neck, looks like OJ's daughter. Pulled off 4th Ave for further discussion. She finally cracked and said she occasionally partakes in the shenanigans that take place in this area. With her baby quiet as a mouse, I dropped my trousers and let her go to work. She had me ready to explode on two occasions when she stopped and looked over the seat to check on her baby--WTF. After the second abrupt halt I told her she needs to keep on the nob and get the job done. She went back to work and was able to pull the nut out. Gave her. 3 to help her w / baby and dropped her off on Fairhaven. Not sure if she ever got her milk but she did have some money in her pocket now. If I see her on the stroll, will wave and keep rolling. Too much drama to bust a nut!This Shannon sounds like someone I've been with.

Just to make sure, by "light skin" you mean she is like an AA mix? Or is she white?

Cachero101
11-23-16, 12:19
Give her a holler. Negotiate.Hey Mr Nitetimer, are you Gona do a thanksgiving stuffing on thick ass Monica this year?

NiteTimer
11-24-16, 00:22
Hey Mr Nitetimer, are you Gona do a thanksgiving stuffing on thick ass Monica this year?Don't know yet. Somebody is going to get stuffed tho. LOL.

Mtn Man
11-24-16, 00:50
Had the pleasure of picking up eyes. Damn the reviews about her head gave were correct. Damage. 2, will absolutely repeat.

NiteTimer
11-24-16, 00:55
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1320/everybody-wants-ass.html

Checkumout
11-24-16, 07:08
Don't know yet. Somebody is going to get stuffed tho. LOL.Thought you retired.

Did your stuffer say no way we need to play.

Cls9637
11-24-16, 08:01
This post is about a week or so old but it's still pertinent since I just saw Lailah again yesterday and bought her something to eat. Lailah is a really cute girl with a great personality. Her pretty eyes and smile along with the serious DSL's just make her so cute. She'd be even cuter if she would stop picking at the coke bugs and put a little weight back on. She says she used to weigh over three hundred pounds and you can see the results of the dramatic weight loss.

But all that doesn't matter when she is naked and doing her job. Her blowjob is totally off the charts with loads of sucking, licking, rimming, you name it. All three inputs are available. She has no phone but you can find her around the Wilkens area from the circle up to Payson.

If you see her out there stopping for her is never a bad idea from my experience with her. Take good care of her and she'll do the same for you.

Cls9637
11-24-16, 08:06
Kandii is temporarily using the phone number ending in 4629. If you don't have that one but can tell me her regular number I can give you the temporary one. Give her a call and celebrate Thanksgiving with her!

Checkumout
11-24-16, 08:39
This post is about a week or so old but it's still pertinent since I just saw Lailah again yesterday and bought her something to eat. Lailah is a really cute girl with a great personality. Her pretty eyes and smile along with the serious DSL's just make her so cute. She'd be even cuter if she would stop picking at the coke bugs and put a little weight back on. She says she used to weigh over three hundred pounds and you can see the results of the dramatic weight loss.

But all that doesn't matter when she is naked and doing her job. Her blowjob is totally off the charts with loads of sucking, licking, rimming, you name it. All three inputs are available. She has no phone but you can find her around the Wilkens area from the circle up to Payson.

If you see her out there stopping for her is never a bad idea from my experience with her. Take good care of her and she'll do the same for you.That face scares me even if she is clean the marks on her face tells me no.

NiteTimer
11-24-16, 09:08
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1576/yum-yum-stick.html

Rizalboy
11-24-16, 12:59
This is reposted on the ripoff thread.

Her name is Christina. She's about 5'5' maybe, long red hair, thick but not fat. I was happy when she got out of the life for the past 2 years or so. When she first got back to the West side this year, she was ROTUND. Like 270. So in case you see this almost adorable redhead, tell her I told her to go fuck herself. If she rips off someone she's known for awhile and said she 'respected', she'll turn on you in a second. But I violated one of the rules by giving her money up front. Oh well.

These pics are old but there are more pics to come. A LOT more. Once I have videos up somewhere, I'll post links.

NiteTimer
11-24-16, 14:18
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/head-practice-29528141

Cls9637
11-24-16, 17:56
That face scares me even if she is clean the marks on her face tells me no.I certainly understand that! She knows that a lot of times guys won't stop for her because of the pick marks. I was hesitant the first time I met her, but after talking with her I decided to go for it and I'm very glad I did. She's a great provider.

BigCoolie
11-25-16, 04:32
Yeah, it's been a long while since I've posted anything.

I don't travel to downtown BMore any longer. My work location moved further south, so I focus around the drab Laurel / Jessup area. The travel time and convenience back to BMore isn't worth it. Yet.

So, a few years ago after a few random coincedences occured within a week, I had to change up my game:

1) One monger caught an STD from oral with a formerly acquainted WSW.

2) Another monger was caught in a sting.

3) My top 3 favorites were locked up.

I kept busy with an UTR LSW and her friends that I met off of Route 1 at a Starbucks in Laurel back in late 2013. Well, earlier this year she decided to get a job, and a BF, then cut me off without warning. Since she was my madame to the other girls, then I lost all of my contacts and had to start from the bottom. It sucked at first, but it was time for a change. However, I cannot seem to acquire a consistent top five -not even three- in this area. I know that this is the BMore forum, but I've found more reports of Laurel here than anywhere else. Also parts of the rest of this report is under 'Ripoff Reports'.

Despite most monger's doubts, there is still a lot going on down here. There are only 5-ish consistent SWs, but a good rotation of BP girls and randoms. Joyce, Judy, Patty, Dawn, and Jessica (LSW) are usually around somewhere. Recently, though, all of the SWs were busted in a sting, and my top two keepers traveled for the month. This led me to look elsewhere until someone returned. And, it led me into trouble.

I was ripped off by a pair of WSWs off of 198 near the Shoppers. A natural redhead, and a brunette. I was thinking with my wrong head, and the situation could have gotten ugly. I made it back in my vehicle with my pride trailing behind me, but I was furious. I called a buddy, and he said I'll likely get locked up if I reported it so I let it go. I miss the systems of the past such as in Florida and DC during the 90's and early 2000's. This current generation have perpetuated the stereotype to a lifestyle fault and the game remains broken. I do not know how to fix it other than to more consistently let you all -my peers- know who to avoid and who to call.

My lesson and advice is to stay away from this area and the SWs there -what's left of them if / when they return-. I'll have to restart and find a few keepers like Violet (Rockville / BWI), Honey (Oklahoma), and Star (latina girl with the false photos) used to be through another means. Man, why can't we keep the good ones here and ship the rest out!

Stay safe gents.

Nicedeath
11-25-16, 21:48
Could you provide some details as how you were ripped off, it'll help others.

This is reposted on the ripoff thread.

Her name is Christina. She's about 5'5' maybe, long red hair, thick but not fat. I was happy when she got out of the life for the past 2 years or so. When she first got back to the West side this year, she was ROTUND. Like 270. So in case you see this almost adorable redhead, tell her I told her to go fuck herself. If she rips off someone she's known for awhile and said she 'respected', she'll turn on you in a second. But I violated one of the rules by giving her money up front. Oh well.

These pics are old but there are more pics to come. A LOT more. Once I have videos up somewhere, I'll post links.

BoloBellgrande
11-25-16, 21:52
Yeah, it's been a long while since I've posted anything.

I don't travel to downtown BMore any longer. My work location moved further south, so I focus around the drab Laurel / Jessup area. The travel time and convenience back to BMore isn't worth it. Yet.

So, a few years ago after a few random coincedences occured within a week, I had to change up my game:

1) One monger caught an STD from oral with a formerly acquainted WSW.

2) Another monger was caught in a sting.

3) My top 3 favorites were locked up.

I kept busy with an UTR LSW and her friends that I met off of Route 1 at a Starbucks in Laurel back in late 2013. Well, earlier this year she decided to get a job, and a BF, then cut me off without warning. Since she was my madame to the other girls, then I lost all of my contacts and had to start from the bottom. It sucked at first, but it was time for a change. However, I cannot seem to acquire a consistent top five -not even three- in this area. I know that this is the BMore forum, but I've found more reports of Laurel here than anywhere else. Also parts of the rest of this report is under 'Ripoff Reports'.

Despite most monger's doubts, there is still a lot going on down here. There are only 5-ish consistent SWs, but a good rotation of BP girls and randoms. Joyce, Judy, Patty, Dawn, and Jessica (LSW) are usually around somewhere. Recently, though, all of the SWs were busted in a sting, and my top two keepers traveled for the month. This led me to look elsewhere until someone returned. And, it led me into trouble.

I was ripped off by a pair of WSWs off of 198 near the Shoppers. A natural redhead, and a brunette. I was thinking with my wrong head, and the situation could have gotten ugly. I made it back in my vehicle with my pride trailing behind me, but I was furious. I called a buddy, and he said I'll likely get locked up if I reported it so I let it go. I miss the systems of the past such as in Florida and DC during the 90's and early 2000's. This current generation have perpetuated the stereotype to a lifestyle fault and the game remains broken. I do not know how to fix it other than to more consistently let you all -my peers- know who to avoid and who to call.

My lesson and advice is to stay away from this area and the SWs there -what's left of them if / when they return-. I'll have to restart and find a few keepers like Violet (Rockville / BWI), Honey (Oklahoma), and Star (latina girl with the false photos) used to be through another means. Man, why can't we keep the good ones here and ship the rest out!

Stay safe gents.Dawn is no longer around as of Thanksgiving. She moved to Glen Burnie. Joyce is still around, Patty got locked up, so I heard. I may or may not know the other two you spoke of.

NiteTimer
11-26-16, 00:57
Thought you retired.

Did your stuffer say no way we need to play.I don't get out much anymore. Been hitting civilians who need that diaper money.

Monica was away and been clean so far so I took the call and best her up. She needs work so since I'm not around I've been trying to get her some work.

Lombardo
11-26-16, 13:28
I don't get out much anymore. Been hitting civilians who need that diaper money.

Monica was away and been clean so far so I took the call and best her up. She needs work so since I'm not around I've been trying to get her some work.Long time! I tried to compete with you for a while, when PYT Brittney was in the scene, but I gave up.

I stayed in contact with 3-6 SW that I considered the best, and they have been out of the game too for few years, but I am always available for their extra expenses.

It is a lovely hobby, but has it risks. Funny stories, and adrenaline filled memories. Viagra and antibiotics kept the machine going.

Over the years I recorded very high quality videos which I will share after I do some editing. Happy Holidays and stay safe.

KStreetWatcher
11-26-16, 20:26
Long time! I tried to compete with you for a while, when PYT Brittney was in the scene, but I gave up.

I stayed in contact with 3-6 SW that I considered the best, and they have been out of the game too for few years, but I am always available for their extra expenses.

It is a lovely hobby, but has it risks. Funny stories, and adrenaline filled memories. Viagra and antibiotics kept the machine going.

Over the years I recorded very high quality videos which I will share after I do some editing. Happy Holidays and stay safe.I recorded a few girls. Some knew about it some didn't. The problem I have is my face is also visible in these shorts and I don't particularly want my face open on the internet. If anyone knows of a free editing software that would obscure my face I would appreciate it if you could PM me the name of it.

Thanks.

KSW.

Lombardo
11-26-16, 23:11
I recorded a few girls. Some knew about it some didn't. The problem I have is my face is also visible in these shorts and I don't particularly want my face open on the internet. If anyone knows of a free editing software that would obscure my face I would appreciate it if you could PM me the name of it.

Thanks.

KSW.LOL. I used to cut out a little hole in the Kleenix box to line up with the phone camera. It is always a good excuse to go get the Kleenix box from the bathroom If you do that, make sure to use a black marker to paint the edges of the cut out.

The other trick is to place a mirror above the Kleenix box then go K9 position. Tell them you like to see their face while ramming them from behind, and to keep looking into the mirror, otherwise they stick their face into the pillow.

There are a couple of other neat tricks. For lighting, using other types of cameras, mirrors, and to get recorded consent. I used to enjoy doing that more than the act.

A side note, some blur effects can be reversed. Not an easy thing, but it can be done. To be safe, use the PIXILATE effect; it cannot be reversed.

CowboysFan
11-27-16, 03:24
28 year old, 5'6 or so 135 lb. Flat stomach with b cups and a phat ass to die for. She said she was new to the game and it was her first night out. She wouldn't budge on a CBJ so since it was so cold out, I took what she offered. Standard rates with a tip. She was dressed real nice and bundled up in 3 coats. Didn't ask for her digits. Anyone else came across her?

JoeCool1983
11-27-16, 06:12
I don't get out much anymore. Been hitting civilians who need that diaper money.

Monica was away and been clean so far so I took the call and best her up. She needs work so since I'm not around I've been trying to get her some work.I haven't hit the streets in ages. Just too much of a hassle driving around trying to find someone I like. Spend too much time and gas. Also dangerous because of the threat of police. And some of the girls carry drugs on them. I have 2 UTRs I have been seeing exclusively.

Cls9637
11-27-16, 07:34
I was exploring around WW yesterday and was finding mostly no one out. I was right by the circle when I saw this slightly heavyset but cute girl waving at just about every car. I decided to stop and talk to her. She seemed nice so we got out of the area. She was starting to get a little ill she said and didn't want to go far unless I would let her go pick up something first. I won't do that so I agreed to a car date, knowing I don't do well on car dates. I'm too tall and too paranoid to be comfortable but after getting a look at her boobs I wanted to see her without any top on. Her blowjob technique is very, very good. She really gets into it and seems to enjoy herself. When things weren't working out for me she was certain it was because she was ill and she kept apologizing. I told her that it wasn't her fault and that she did a great job. She then offered to let me fuck her huge boobs, but I explained that that would never work for me in a car. However, I told her we will definitely do that next time on a bed. She still kept apologizing.

Bubbles seems like a very nice girl. She seems to be a little inexperienced with the whole tricking on the corner thing but she said she had been doing this for a little over four years on and off. That means she started when she was seventeen or eighteen. She has no phone but says she's always around the area. Funny, because I've never seen her before and there is only one report about her here. However, I will certainly be looking for her again.

AnalLove81
11-27-16, 09:14
I was exploring around WW yesterday and was finding mostly no one out. I was right by the circle when I saw this slightly heavyset but cute girl waving at just about every car. I decided to stop and talk to her. She seemed nice so we got out of the area. She was starting to get a little ill she said and didn't want to go far unless I would let her go pick up something first. I won't do that so I agreed to a car date, knowing I don't do well on car dates. I'm too tall and too paranoid to be comfortable but after getting a look at her boobs I wanted to see her without any top on. Her blowjob technique is very, very good. She really gets into it and seems to enjoy herself. When things weren't working out for me she was certain it was because she was ill and she kept apologizing. I told her that it wasn't her fault and that she did a great job. She then offered to let me fuck her huge boobs, but I explained that that would never work for me in a car. However, I told her we will definitely do that next time on a bed. She still kept apologizing.

Bubbles seems like a very nice girl. She seems to be a little inexperienced with the whole tricking on the corner thing but she said she had been doing this for a little over four years on and off. That means she started when she was seventeen or eighteen. She has no phone but says she's always around the area. Funny, because I've never seen her before and there is only one report about her here. However, I will certainly be looking for her again.She is a backpage chick never thought she be getting high so she is a cheap date I see cause her BP prices were nothing less than 100 .

Tbroi2
11-27-16, 09:42

Bubbles seems like a very nice girl. She seems to be a little inexperienced with the whole tricking on the corner thing but she said she had been doing this for a little over four years on and off. That means she started when she was seventeen or eighteen. She has no phone but says she's always around the area. Funny, because I've never seen her before and there is only one report about her here. However, I will certainly be looking for her again.http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bubbles/15244462

BigPappay
11-27-16, 10:52
This Shannon sounds like someone I've been with.

Just to make sure, by "light skin" you mean she is like an AA mix? Or is she white?Redbone. Girl has lots going on.

Elber Gonzalez
11-27-16, 12:51
What time was when you picked her up? Was a street standard donation? I saw her couple times when I used to do BP, I don't mind the extra pounds with these kind of providers.

AceKing88
11-27-16, 18:09
I picked her up on Millington and Wilkens. My monger funds are low so instead of a notel I opted for her spot. No drama there just a mixed couple who were pretty cool. Took me to her room removed my sweatpants in got on her knees straight to a bbj she than turned around in got in to doggy style face down in spread her pussy open In said I just shaved hope you like it. After a few pumps I told her to turn around lay on your back so I can see that pretty pussy from the front. She smiled in said no problem the girl can take a pounding and she doesn't mine matching your rhythm. Right before the finale she pulled my dick inside her deeper with her pussy the more I blasted the more she pulled she left me empty with a big smile asked me when will I see her again. Still no phone. This is the second time I seen her both sessions were great no drama. Pretty girl with nice pussy who fucks you back with no drama. 3rd time will be the Charm for me I will get her for a few hours sample the entire menu. As always be safe.

BoloBellgrande
11-27-16, 19:29
I must say, she's the nicest SW I've ever met. I had my first date with her last week. I think I'm going to make her my go to girl from now on. If you see her around, treat her well, she's a sweetheart.

NiteTimer
11-27-16, 20:16
I must say, she's the nicest SW I've ever met. I had my first date with her last week. I think I'm going to make her my go to girl from now on. If you see her around, treat her well, she's a sweetheart.I actually had time yesterday while visiting family to catch up w her again.

So I got the Thanksgiving stuffing after all, LOL.

Checkumout
11-27-16, 22:24
Redbone. Girl has lots going on.What do you mean has a lot going on met her on patapsico today gave her my number had no time to play looks like she has a tight ass.

BoloBellgrande
11-28-16, 01:43
I've been reading some post that mention a certain house that's being used for dates. Kandi uses it and so does Anna among others I'm sure. Eventually, that house will suffer the same fate as Darnell's house on Cole st , because of the same reasons.

Be careful at the house on the street that rhymes with sparrow.

NiteTimer
11-28-16, 01:53
Hey Mr Nitetimer, are you Gona do a thanksgiving stuffing on thick ass Monica this year?http://www.xvideos.com/video25078109/thanksgiving_sausage

Cls9637
11-28-16, 06:21
She is a backpage chick never thought she be getting high so she is a cheap date I see cause her BP prices were nothing less than 100 .That's interesting. I guess BP didn't provide the steady income she needs for her medication. She has no phone and is living in an abandominium and quoting typical street prices so things apparently weren't working out. She is a great provider but whether she's $100 worth of great is certainly up for debate.

AceKing88
11-28-16, 08:23
I've been reading some post that mention a certain house that's being used for dates. Kandi uses it and so does Anna among others I'm sure. Eventually, that house will suffer the same fate as Darnell's house on Cole st , because of the same reasons.

Be careful at the house on the street that rhymes with sparrow.Not to much traffic there I recommend you get whoever is there in take them to the Notel. I haven't seen Kandi there I know Anna lives there can't vouch for Kandi. As always be safe.

NiteTimer
11-28-16, 10:08
Hey Mr Nitetimer, are you Gona do a thanksgiving stuffing on thick ass Monica this year?http://www.xvideos.com/video25081263/stuffed

Baltimoronic
11-28-16, 12:09
http://www.xvideos.com/video25081263/stuffedAs a fan and imitator, nice vid. Good light, good lingerie. What a nice lady too.

BigPappay
11-28-16, 13:48
I must say, she's the nicest SW I've ever met. I had my first date with her last week. I think I'm going to make her my go to girl from now on. If you see her around, treat her well, she's a sweetheart.Appears I scooped the wrong Monica. I grabbed the young looking Spanish one who tried everything she could to NOT give me blowjob. She kept saying don't stop here, turn here as she tried to get me back in her Pigtown area so she could bail. I kept getting her further away until she finally gave in and blew me while I was driving. Horrible date, def not a repeater. Beeped at her this morning and kept driving. Doubt she has any trouble getting dates as she is young and rather pretty. Her skills just aren't there.

Cachero101
11-28-16, 15:12
http://www.xvideos.com/video25081263/stuffedTHATS WHAT AM TALKIN about. MY MAIN MAN.

CowboysFan
11-28-16, 16:24
Appears I scooped the wrong Monica. I grabbed the young looking Spanish one who tried everything she could to NOT give me blowjob. She kept saying don't stop here, turn here as she tried to get me back in her Pigtown area so she could bail. I kept getting her further away until she finally gave in and blew me while I was driving. Horrible date, def not a repeater. Beeped at her this morning and kept driving. Doubt she has any trouble getting dates as she is young and rather pretty. Her skills just aren't there.That's the same Monica I reported on. She did the same to me and I was able to bust out a nut suprizingly. She was suppose to call me for another date. I thought maybe in a room, service would be better. I'd have to say avoid her if you come across her. I'd only repeat of in a pinch. I found her at the salvation army. What about you? She lives off Hollins ferry rd. Behind the 7-11 side.

Paulson
11-28-16, 17:09
We have to be able to do something about this. I say from this time forth we stop using the hourly motel, add the additional forty dollar, get a daily hotel (making sure you sleep with at least two different women that day, to make it worth while). Force those nasty ass notel owner to change there practices, or go out of business for lack of customers. We can speck with our dollars, and it will make a different. $30 dollars for two hours, is $360.00 dollars a day, for that amount you could stay at a 5 star motel. It is funny how the heath dept, goes ape shit over how spa's run, but yet let this nasty dirty practice carry on. So without further delay for you viewing please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQes0ug_yDc.

Sleeping Bag
11-29-16, 01:25
We have to be able to do something about this. I say from this time forth we stop using the hourly motel, add the additional forty dollar, get a daily hotel (making sure you sleep with at least two different women that day, to make it worth while). Force those nasty ass notel owner to change there practices, or go out of business for lack of customers. We can speck with our dollars, and it will make a different. $30 dollars for two hours, is $360.00 dollars a day, for that amount you could stay at a 5 star motel. It is funny how the heath dept, goes ape shit over how spa's run, but yet let this nasty dirty practice carry on. So without further delay for you viewing please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQes0ug_yDc.Not sure I agree with your convictions or solutions. I mean, if you feel that strongly about it, plenty of normal nightly rated hotels / motels to choose from. The reason that these motels are still around and not out-of-business is because there are mongers willing to overlook the filth for the price and for a very short need. And many mongers can probably afford only girl, not two. And I don't think will wait and save money for two. As soon as we have enough for one, we're on the road.

Paulson
11-29-16, 02:58
Not sure I agree with your convictions or solutions. I mean, if you feel that strongly about it, plenty of normal nightly rated hotels / motels to choose from. The reason that these motels are still around and not out-of-business is because there are mongers willing to overlook the filth for the price and for a very short need. And many mongers can probably afford only girl, not two. And I don't think will wait and save money for two. As soon as we have enough for one, we're on the road.See your point, I did not look at it from that point of view. So I will take your advice and upgrade myself. Good luck to all, just sharing a thought, and a bit of knowledge I came across.

And bitching and moaning a bit, stay safe. .

MarkWalz
11-29-16, 06:19
Captain's Log.

Meagan / Megan (W).

Blvd 20 Dental exam & cavity filling.

5/10.

Destiny (W).

Blvd 20 Dental exam.

7/10.

(Would be 8 but need dental work done).

Side note: One of them stole a package of Hostess Zingers.

End Log.

Cls9637
11-29-16, 06:45
Appears I scooped the wrong Monica. I grabbed the young looking Spanish one who tried everything she could to NOT give me blowjob. She kept saying don't stop here, turn here as she tried to get me back in her Pigtown area so she could bail. I kept getting her further away until she finally gave in and blew me while I was driving. Horrible date, def not a repeater. Beeped at her this morning and kept driving. Doubt she has any trouble getting dates as she is young and rather pretty. Her skills just aren't there.

That's the same Monica I reported on. She did the same to me and I was able to bust out a nut suprizingly. She was suppose to call me for another date. I thought maybe in a room, service would be better. I'd have to say avoid her if you come across her. I'd only repeat of in a pinch. I found her at the salvation army. What about you? She lives off Hollins ferry rd. Behind the 7-11 side.You guys are definitely talking about a different Monica. The right one is on Wilkens around the circle and is very outgoing and wants to please everyone. I've only seen her once since she's been back and I didn't have time to spend with her, but I absolutely will the next time I see her. During her time away from the area she did add on a few pounds but that doesn't take away from her service.There is another "Monica" who hangs around Wilkens who is also not really worth stopping for, despite being young and cute with big boobs. She has blonde hair. Here are a couple of pictures of them both. Get the right one with dark hair and you'll be quite happy.

Checkumout
11-29-16, 06:53
Any info on her before I try her out, see her on Patapsico pushing stroller all the time.

CowboysFan
11-29-16, 09:23
You guys are definitely talking about a different Monica. The right one is on Wilkens around the circle and is very outgoing and wants to please everyone. I've only seen her once since she's been back and I didn't have time to spend with her, but I absolutely will the next time I see her. During her time away from the area she did add on a few pounds but that doesn't take away from her service.There is another "Monica" who hangs around Wilkens who is also not really worth stopping for, despite being young and cute with big boobs. She has blonde hair. Here are a couple of pictures of them both. Get the right one with dark hair and you'll be quite happy.This is her, found this picture on here.

BigPappay
11-29-16, 09:42
That's the same Monica I reported on. She did the same to me and I was able to bust out a nut suprizingly. She was suppose to call me for another date. I thought maybe in a room, service would be better. I'd have to say avoid her if you come across her. I'd only repeat of in a pinch. I found her at the salvation army. What about you? She lives off Hollins ferry rd. Behind the 7-11 side.I scooped her off Ramsey. Forgot to mention she had a bad odor to her and I didn't get in her drawers!

YellaPerch
11-29-16, 10:08
Hit the loops yesterday after work and found Bridget on the corner of Pulaski and wilkens. Didn't hesitate and made the scoop right away. Haven't heard from her in awhile, since the Darnell days. Anyways she jumped in and remembered me right off. Which was nice because we always hit it off. Said that she had gone utr but was needing some Christmas money. So we go to her place, nice, clean and close. And got right to business, standard for half and half. Service and attitude were top notch. BBBJ is excellent and the cootch is tight. She rode me cowgirl and grinded the nut right out. I filled her like a donut!! She's a little older than some out there, mid 40's but she is still good looking, small, brunette with long hair. But the best part about her is her personality she's just so nice and accommodating. If you see her make the scoop. You won't be disappointed. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

Iwcpa69
11-29-16, 11:22
Any info on a girl staying here, "A. And?" She's giving the hard sell via text, but some of her answers are sketchy. Interested but cautious, any intel would be appreciated.

SawPal
11-29-16, 13:37
We have to be able to do something about this. I say from this time forth we stop using the hourly motel, add the additional forty dollar, get a daily hotel (making sure you sleep with at least two different women that day, to make it worth while). Force those nasty ass notel owner to change there practices, or go out of business for lack of customers. We can speck with our dollars, and it will make a different. $30 dollars for two hours, is $360.00 dollars a day, for that amount you could stay at a 5 star motel. It is funny how the heath dept, goes ape shit over how spa's run, but yet let this nasty dirty practice carry on. So without further delay for you viewing please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQes0ug_yDc.You could timeshare a hotel with another monger. For example, Holiday Inn Express next to Horseshoe Casino is going for $80. You split the bill and get it from midnight to checkout. He has it for 11 hours from 1 pm, or vice versa.

MarkWalz
11-29-16, 14:10
Found my zingers, should have checked under my seat.

captain's log.

Meagan / megan (w).

Blvd 20 dental exam & cavity filling.

5/10.

Destiny (w).

Blvd 20 dental exam.

7/10.

(would be 8 but need dental work done).

Side note: One of them stole a package of hostess zingers.

End log.

ChordMan
11-29-16, 14:13
I was on the Westside yesterday not really looking for anything and ran into Shauni again at the circle she waved so I decided to play for a few and it was fantastic as always. She has a great personality and is very much into satisfying. We agreed on standard tuition with tip which was and always worth it, don't forget she swallows what's on the menu. Still no digits so you have to catch her by the circle, if you haven't tried her yet make sure you stop and get some if you see her you won't be disappointed.

SamEyeAm
11-29-16, 16:18
Drove down the W / W loop this morning. It was rainy and didn't expect to see much. Was about to leave but spotted Jessica by the loop. Made the scoop and headed to my spot. Very nice and skinny. Her teeth are starting to show signs of her habit. Nice CBJ. A little toothy though. Standard tuition. Dropped her off back by the loop. Nice enough girl.

-Sammy.

Dagame
11-29-16, 17:40
Is there a video of that action?

I was on the Westside yesterday not really looking for anything and ran into Shauni again at the circle she waved so I decided to play for a few and it was fantastic as always. She has a great personality and is very much into satisfying. We agreed on standard tuition with tip which was and always worth it, don't forget she swallows what's on the menu. Still no digits so you have to catch her by the circle, if you haven't tried her yet make sure you stop and get some if you see her you won't be disappointed.

CowboysFan
11-29-16, 22:04
Drove down the W / W loop this morning. It was rainy and didn't expect to see much. Was about to leave but spotted Jessica by the loop. Made the scoop and headed to my spot. Very nice and skinny. Her teeth are starting to show signs of her habit. Nice CBJ. A little toothy though. Standard tuition. Dropped her off back by the loop. Nice enough girl.

-Sammy.Are you referring to the 26 yo Jessica? She has super flat A tits and and a tattoo on her right butt cheek. There's already so many Jessica's I didn't bother reporting on her. She's about 5'4 115 lbs. No tits, no phone, standard rates, took direction well. Would only repeat if in a pinch. Pretty skinny.

Barraquda22
11-29-16, 22:25
Captain's Log.

Meagan / Megan (W).

Blvd 20 Dental exam & cavity filling.

5/10.

Destiny (W).

Blvd 20 Dental exam.

7/10.

(Would be 8 but need dental work done).

Side note: One of them stole a package of Hostess Zingers.

End Log.I'd chase a ***** down for stealing my goddamned zingers.

Just my fat guy 2 cents.

BQ22.

Bunker Buster
11-29-16, 23:17
So without further delay for you viewing please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQes0ug_yDc.But I did, and it's a riot. That dude who looks like Milton is hilarious. "Follow the Chisolm Trail down the bed". LOL. I also watched Episode 1, on the Midtown Inn.

I've seen Dan Bell's videos of abandoned motels and malls before; the dirty motel series is something new.

SamEyeAm
11-30-16, 01:36
Are you referring to the 26 yo Jessica? She has super flat A tits and and a tattoo on her right butt cheek. There's already so many Jessica's I didn't bother reporting on her. She's about 5'4 115 lbs. No tits, no phone, standard rates, took direction well. Would only repeat if in a pinch. Pretty skinny.She said she was 27. I only opted for some head, so I didn't get an opportunity to see tattoos. She is very skinny though.

ChordMan
11-30-16, 01:40
Is there a video of that action?Yes it is I just don't post them because of people stealing them for their own personal gain.

Cls9637
11-30-16, 07:40

-Sammy.Is this the Jessica you saw? If it is then you had a great girl, very sweet and accommodating. I've known her for about eight years but haven't been able to locate her lately. She has a tattoo on her right boob but none on her butt. She turned twenty seven in July.

AceKing88
11-30-16, 09:19
How are the cookies it's been years since I sampled them. I see everyone posting pics of her bbj performance but no pics or comments of her cooch. If anyone has details let me know.

Jimbob410
11-30-16, 10:07
Picked up Myra this morning off Wilkins and Pulaski. Says she is 27 about 5'3 with a phat Ass and sum big ass lips. She hopped in and we did the cop check and she puts my dick in her mouth. We agree on standerd tuition for head and let me tell you she is a beast. Lots of attention to the boys and lots of moaning and getting into it and even swallowed with out asking. Got digits for anybody that can help get me get in contact with white Kandi or got sum other black girls to trade been trying to play with kandi for a while.

Jimbob410
11-30-16, 10:12
Meet up with heather Tuesday morning around 430 am. Picked her up by the you haul on Washington Blvd. She is a little thick if that's your thing. She gets in and we agree on BBBJ with swallow. She sucks the dick pretty well and follows directions and made me fill the back of her throat and keep on sucking till I had to pull her off. Got digits for her also and she is out around the you haul most late nights.

SamEyeAm
11-30-16, 10:54
Typical! I deplete all my monger funds yesterday and who do I see hanging out near the Circle? Jalin. She's hanging out near the circle right now. FML.

Bobs Big Boy
11-30-16, 12:59
Sometimes I win, often just strike out, yesterday I lost.

Suppose I was desperate. Picked up young Monica / Kaylin from WV yesterday evening and immediately regretted it. In retrospect not sure why I even tried to through with it all after the first minute she got in.

Off the bat she was incoherent, slurring, grumbling, growling. When I told her I didn't understand what she was saying she got angry and shouted I hate repeating myself, and then aggressively kept asking me what my problem was. Within minutes she was curled up with her head in the passenger side foot well, she smelled. She had taken off her wet shirt and was flopping around in her bra while I drove. Made me stressed. We got to the spot, which was not a great spot, and she spent an eternity looking in the sun visor mirror while holding her flip phone right against her face for light. She was picking away at something that wasn't there. Occasionally a car would go by. Enough was enough, so the big boy came out and tuition granted. And then she took the little flip phone and it's dim light and started investigating the sex pistol. I said what you are doing? Checking for bumps she said. Now this could have been a pleasurable experience under different circumstances. A cute, she is very cute, young lamb fondling and paying close attention to the goods. But man it wasn't. And she got quite angry again when I asked what she was doing. So I said let's just forget it. She rolled her eyes and went back to pickin at her face all the while telling me about the problems I have. I had nothing to say at all so it was silent treatment time. It took way too long to get her back for drop off. As we pulled over she went on and on, slurring angrily about not rushing her. I wasn't at all, hadn't said a thing. She had taken off her shoes earlier and couldn't get them back on so she started cursing at them and at me. I asked her if she wanted help but that only made her more angry. We're alongside a busy intersection with cars and foot traffic and still she's just in a bra. Once she got the shoes on the same thing happened with her shirt. Took her for freaking ever to figure out the sleeves. And then she started picking at her face again in the mirror. I said ok sweetie I got to go. Which elicited further raving about not rushing her and personal attacks of character. Finally she got out, stood between the curb and the open car door adjusting herself forever and eventually shut the door. She immediately stepped right into traffic and nearly got herself slammed. Relieved I drove off. I'd had a few good times with her before, and I knew she was a little feral but it had been fun. I won't be going back.

CowboysFan
11-30-16, 17:05
Is this the Jessica you saw? If it is then you had a great girl, very sweet and accommodating. I've known her for about eight years but haven't been able to locate her lately. She has a tattoo on her right boob but none on her butt. She turned twenty seven in July.The Jessica I met had a tattoo on her butt check. She was fairly cute.

Paulson
11-30-16, 17:49
You could timeshare a hotel with another monger. For example, Holiday Inn Express next to Horseshoe Casino is going for $80. You split the bill and get it from midnight to checkout. He has it for 11 hours from 1 pm, or vice versa.Smile" that's not a bad idea, you mean like a time share. ?

Hotmale09
11-30-16, 20:24
Was driving around Brooklyn this evening and saw like 4 WSW and like 2 BSW. Got out of and walked around the block and chatted with a short WSW with black hair, she said her name was Debbie. She offered. 2 for FS and. 1 for a room close by, but I didn't have enough time. She actually was dressed nicely and smelled pretty good. Be safe out there guys.

Angler69
11-30-16, 22:47
Looks like you ran in to the Flying Nun (Sally Field lookalike). Does she have digits nowadays?

Hit the loops yesterday after work and found Bridget on the corner of Pulaski and wilkens. Didn't hesitate and made the scoop right away. Haven't heard from her in awhile, since the Darnell days. Anyways she jumped in and remembered me right off. Which was nice because we always hit it off. Said that she had gone utr but was needing some Christmas money. So we go to her place, nice, clean and close. And got right to business, standard for half and half. Service and attitude were top notch. BBBJ is excellent and the cootch is tight. She rode me cowgirl and grinded the nut right out. I filled her like a donut!! She's a little older than some out there, mid 40's but she is still good looking, small, brunette with long hair. But the best part about her is her personality she's just so nice and accommodating. If you see her make the scoop. You won't be disappointed. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

NiteTimer
11-30-16, 23:57
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1571/oral-annie-1.html

Checkumout
12-01-16, 07:36
Saw Taylor on the corner of Spruce and Fairhaven last night she looked terrible it is amazing how far downhill she gone was a beautiful girl at one time.

NiteTimer
12-01-16, 07:45
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/TAKING-IT-DOWN-29569241

WirelessWizard
12-01-16, 08:11
Inbox me myras number for Kandi and ny other favorite heather.

Picked up Myra this morning
off Wilkins and Pulaski. Says she is 27 about 5'3 with a

phat Ass and sum big ass lips. She hopped in and we did the cop check and she puts my dick in her mouth. We agree on standerd tuition for head and let me tell you she is a beast. Lots of attention to the boys and lots of moaning and getting into it and even swallowed with out asking. Got digits for anybody that can help get me get in contact with white Kandi or got sum other black girls to trade been trying to play with kandi for a while.

Montaigne
12-01-16, 11:33
First off, I am a senior. Very senior. Member. But I had to change my login, been doing this since Trashman days. But the question isn't an RTFF. Do the Baltimore police have jurisdiction to impound and keep your car for solicitation? Let's just say, the only car I drive these days would definitly be targeted for confiscation if they can do that (it's a 100 K car). Not asking about the prudence of driving around Wilkins in a car that costs two times the price of many of the rowhouses. Just if it can be confiscated if they suspect me of solicitation.

BigPappay
12-01-16, 13:58
Saw a pretty WSW around 0330 L standing on Haven street closer to Baltimore street than Pulaski. She waved at me as I passed twice, but got pissed that I didn't stop on the third pass. Looked TGTBT so didn't push the button. Any body on here pick her up last night? Brunette with lots of hair, wearing Red design tights. Looked really good. Haven't seen girls on haven street in years?? But also not my normal stomping grounds. Peace. BP.

BigPappay
12-01-16, 14:03
This is her, found this picture on here.Ya, that's the Monica I was referring to. Didn't have a good experience and won't give a second chance.

JoeCool1983
12-01-16, 17:00
First off, I am a senior. Very senior. Member. But I had to change my login, been doing this since Trashman days. But the question isn't an RTFF. Do the Baltimore police have jurisdiction to impound and keep your car for solicitation? Let's just say, the only car I drive these days would definitly be targeted for confiscation if they can do that (it's a 100 K car). Not asking about the prudence of driving around Wilkins in a car that costs two times the price of many of the rowhouses. Just if it can be confiscated if they suspect me of solicitation.If they suspect you, I really don't think they could arrest you / impound your car. They'd be within their rights to stop you, ask what you are doing in the neighborhood, and tell you to get lost. But to actually take your car, you would have to commit some sort of crime. If you picked up an undercover, probably.

BKMason
12-01-16, 17:42
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/TAKING-IT-DOWN-29569241Has the queen been found? Is she back on the circuit?

BK.

Tbroi2
12-01-16, 19:37
Has the queen been found? Is she back on the circuit?

BK.Yass. Please let a raBBit know too. Miss hooking up with her.

raBBit

AceKing88
12-01-16, 20:02
Saw a pretty WSW around 0330 L standing on Haven street closer to Baltimore street than Pulaski. She waved at me as I passed twice, but got pissed that I didn't stop on the third pass. Looked TGTBT so didn't push the button. Any body on here pick her up last night? Brunette with lots of hair, wearing Red design tights. Looked really good. Haven't seen girls on haven street in years?? But also not my normal stomping grounds. Peace. BP.Yes she is legit sampled her this afternoon bbj to multiple positions FS no drama complaints nice GFE not your typical SW could pass for civi she is more civilian than SW I recommend you to pick her up the next time you see her you won't be disappointed.

Eddog
12-01-16, 20:25
First off, I am a senior. Very senior. Member. But I had to change my login, been doing this since Trashman days. But the question isn't an RTFF. Do the Baltimore police have jurisdiction to impound and keep your car for solicitation? Let's just say, the only car I drive these days would definitly be targeted for confiscation if they can do that (it's a 100 K car). Not asking about the prudence of driving around Wilkins in a car that costs two times the price of many of the rowhouses. Just if it can be confiscated if they suspect me of solicitation.Police can only confiscate your car if they have evidence of a high felony such as large volume of drugs in car or guns. They can tow if vehicle is blocking traffic or some other hazard. Car will be stored at city yard which is about as bad as.

Being stored in a Russian impound lot.

Lombardo
12-01-16, 21:20
If they suspect you, I really don't think they could arrest you / impound your car. They'd be within their rights to stop you, ask what you are doing in the neighborhood, and tell you to get lost. But to actually take your car, you would have to commit some sort of crime. If you picked up an undercover, probably.States are slowly shifting language from "prostitution" to "human trafficking" the later carries with it provisions for forfeiture or seizure of property, including vehicles used in committing such crimes.

Some states have seized more vehicles than others, but not much in Maryland. Google "Connecticut PA 93-265".

It is a screwed up law because you can lose your Ferrari for a misdemeanor, or lose nothing if you are driving a leased vehicle. Also, your vehicle will not be released until you are cleared of the criminal charge, unless you file a civil suite to get it released before that.

That is a shame to go through all of this when all you are trying to get is some tail.

Clix
12-01-16, 21:21
First off, I am a senior. Very senior. Member. But I had to change my login, been doing this since Trashman days. But the question isn't an RTFF. Do the Baltimore police have jurisdiction to impound and keep your car for solicitation? Let's just say, the only car I drive these days would definitly be targeted for confiscation if they can do that (it's a 100 K car). Not asking about the prudence of driving around Wilkins in a car that costs two times the price of many of the rowhouses. Just if it can be confiscated if they suspect me of solicitation.It is my understanding they can, but I am not a lawyer. Miss Trashman.

CowboysFan
12-01-16, 23:36
Saw Taylor on the corner of Spruce and Fairhaven last night she looked terrible it is amazing how far downhill she gone was a beautiful girl at one time.I saw her too Wednesday night and she did look like a train wreck. Her eyes were cocked like a pistol. I told her she was high and passed. She wasn't to happy. I had actually dated her weeks ago when she wasn't high and leaving a fight with her boy friend. We ended up with each other for 3 hours and it was fun and she wasn't high at all. Her head game is nothing to brag about. But she is cute when she's not fucked up. If you can catch her, catch her clean!!

Bobs Big Boy
12-01-16, 23:59
Yes she is legit sampled her this afternoon bbj to multiple positions FS no drama complaints nice GFE not your typical SW could pass for civi she is more civilian than SW I recommend you to pick her up the next time you see her you won't be disappointed.Did you get her name? Sounds like Amber.

SirDrDunk
12-02-16, 00:08
First off, I am a senior. Very senior. Member. But I had to change my login, been doing this since Trashman days. But the question isn't an RTFF. Do the Baltimore police have jurisdiction to impound and keep your car for solicitation? Let's just say, the only car I drive these days would definitly be targeted for confiscation if they can do that (it's a 100 K car). Not asking about the prudence of driving around Wilkins in a car that costs two times the price of many of the rowhouses. Just if it can be confiscated if they suspect me of solicitation.Well to be honest I got caught up once when I was younger to my knowledge no.

MacRobby
12-02-16, 01:09
Heaven is near P / P off W / W area, saw her an hour ago!

Crap, I just typed a half hour guys, but the site timed out and I lost it. Damnit! Guess I should do typing in text edit and then copy it to my posting.

Short version: lots of LEO tonight; Uncle LEO in all black typical Ford blackened windows lights in grill, outskirts of P / P area. They seem to be swooping in as groups tonight. And yes, Megan / Jaylin is back saw her the other night on the circle.

Well, more later. Treat all you encounter as you wish to be treated, and be careful out there guys.

Sleeping Bag
12-02-16, 02:22
...Do the Baltimore police have jurisdiction to impound and keep your car for solicitation? ...if it can be confiscated if they suspect me of solicitation.If you have not seen anything about Baltimore 5.0 corruption, do a search especially on YouTube. You ask if they have jurisdiction. Wrong question. The correct question is: will I be a victim to their corruption? Stay safe and alert, is all I can say.

Bongson
12-02-16, 03:15
States are slowly shifting language from "prostitution" to "human trafficking" the later carries with it provisions for forfeiture or seizure of property, including vehicles used in committing such crimes.

Some states have seized more vehicles than others, but not much in Maryland. Google "Connecticut PA 93-265".

It is a screwed up law because you can lose your Ferrari for a misdemeanor, or lose nothing if you are driving a leased vehicle. Also, your vehicle will not be released until you are cleared of the criminal charge, unless you file a civil suite to get it released before that.

That is a shame to go through all of this when all you are trying to get is some tail.But it is the old Norse saying,(look it up),. "If you have control of the women, you WILL have control of the men". Think about it before you set fire to this.

Ebdawgg
12-02-16, 10:34
I am not sure what the legal terms are but you bet that LE can take your car. I have seen it done. Now they might not be able to do more than impound it in a city yard but they can definitely tow your wheels.

I don't think that Md has Civil Forfeiture for things like being busted with a SW but if you are busted. Arrested - they will likely tow your car to one of the city owned lots and you will have to pay to get it back.

For some crimes in some states, and this is becoming a money maker for state and some local governments, they can seize your car and keep it. After they have had it for a period, they can sell it. BCPD used to have a Corvette seized from a drug dealer and ultimately forfeited. BCPD painted it blue and white as their cars were at the time.

Bottom line is that if you are busted, there is a good chance that your ride will be gone at least until you are released from Central Booking and can retrieve it from a city impound lot.

Added to that is plenty of LEOs. And again I have seen this. Will take your cash if you are busted. Once they have you, the rules. In their eyes. Become flexible and you are at their mercy.

Be careful and don't get busted is by far your best bet FWIW. Good luck and happy hunting.

Ebdawgg
12-02-16, 12:14
I now realize why plenty of posts have such poor punctuation: The software for the site turns dashes into periods. Sorry for the bad punctuation below. Next time I will use commas instead of dashes. I do know how to punctuate and good punctuation makes the posts clearer and easier to read. I guess the auto punctuation helps most of the time.

Horsetrader
12-02-16, 12:18
I now realize why plenty of posts have such poor punctuation: The software for the site turns dashes into periods. Sorry for the bad punctuation below. Next time I will use commas instead of dashes. I do know how to punctuate and good punctuation makes the posts clearer and easier to read. I guess the auto punctuation helps most of the time.The software does lots of crazy things - I didn't know turning dashes into periods was one of them. Hyphens seem OK.

Seniors can fix most punctuation problems by posting and then editing. Dashes are allowed in some situations after editing. But, not everything can be fixed by editing.

Klove48
12-02-16, 16:18
Haven't posted for a minute due to recouping from knee surgery. But after 3 1/2 weeks of being in the house on the mend, I got the ok the drive. So I came out Wednesday early Thursday morning just to see what had changed, and I cruised thru the w / w for about an hour but I didn't see anything but this cute little redhead standing at Ramsey & Payson but about time I got back she was gone. She looked kinda young, early 20's, but had very red hair, (my Kryptonite) and was a real cutie. Any info please share; but anyway I decided to head home and when I got to Millington & Wilkens, I saw a "slim goodie" on the corner by the church, so I made a quick you-turn and made the scoop. Her name was Amanda, real cool and personable. We got to my spot and I wanted a BBBJ but she wanted. 30, so I countered with the normal donation with a propina if all went well. I sure glad I made the scoop. She knows what she is doing, I didn't have to give any instruction and it was fantastic, and I consider myself a "head connoisseur", but she was a definate 9 out of 10. As for Nicole, I was cruising thru the circle last night when a fresh face gave me the wave, so I did a quick you, and when I pulled up she reminded me of a petiete Lisa. Fair skinned kinda blonde reddish hair, and average looking. She was kind of quite and nervous at first but I let her do the cop check (which doesn't mean sh*t) but it made her feel more comfortable. She said the she was ok with a BBBJ so we agreed. We got to my spot and she removed her hoody and she looks real young for her age 27, but she was real unrushed and had superior technique for a young chic. Had my toes curling, no BS. A definate repeat if I can catch her. Peace.

Lombardo
12-02-16, 17:20
I am not sure what the legal terms are but you bet that LE can take your car. I have seen it done. Now they might not be able to do more than impound it in a city yard but they can definitely tow your wheels.

I don't think that Md has Civil Forfeiture for things like being busted with a SW but if you are busted. Arrested - they will likely tow your car to one of the city owned lots and you will have to pay to get it back.

For some crimes in some states, and this is becoming a money maker for state and some local governments, they can seize your car and keep it. After they have had it for a period, they can sell it. BCPD used to have a Corvette seized from a drug dealer and ultimately forfeited. BCPD painted it blue and white as their cars were at the time.

Bottom line is that if you are busted, there is a good chance that your ride will be gone at least until you are released from Central Booking and can retrieve it from a city impound lot.

Added to that is plenty of LEOs. And again I have seen this. Will take your cash if you are busted. Once they have you, the rules. In their eyes. Become flexible and you are at their mercy.

Be careful and don't get busted is by far your best bet FWIW. Good luck and happy hunting.If LE pulls you over, with a SW in your car, make damn sure you park your car properly when you stop. Also make sure to close all windows. If your car is interfering with traffic, or if you stop on an intersection of no parking area, they will tow it. If they needed to "secure" your vehicle, I. E. If the windows are open, then they will call the towing company.

Flfcsr
12-02-16, 18:44
Meet up with heather Tuesday morning around 430 am. Picked her up by the you haul on Washington Blvd.Is this the older white Heather? Not exactly a looker but great attitude?

Checkumout
12-02-16, 19:32
Is this the older white Heather? Not exactly a looker but great attitude?Are you talking about lazy eye heather.

Klove48
12-03-16, 04:09
Was sitting in my car by Busy Bee's tonight and who walks pass but Heaven. I immediately called her over to the car and she got in. She was sooooo fu*ked up, that as soon as she sat down in my car, she had to open the door and puke in the gutter. She said that it was because she had a migraine headache so I left it alone. Her words were very slurred but I openly asked her why in the fu*k was she back. She stated that she had some legal issues in Maine so, she had to get out of dodge. I told her to get out, walk around and get some fresh air to try to wake-up some because she was quickly deteriorating in my seat. We hugged it out and I told her to be safe. Peace.

Mw Jrp
12-03-16, 23:27
I found her at Payson. She was waiting for another date but he was late. And she claims to live outside this hell hole! Boy, I've seen some rough hoods but Baltimore takes the cake. Sorry to dis your fine city. I took her to my $250/ night suite at the Inner Harbor and banged her good after she sucked me for a while and got me up.

Along the way I DATY at one of the tastiest giners I've enjoyed in a long time. Her little button responded with a nice O. But it was her no-kids tight giner that is spectacular. I had her ride CG but did not last long. The cute young ones have that effect on me. LOL She also nutted CG as she rode me. And she rides with spirit!

It took longer to get thru the traffic and back to the drop, than I lasted. Grace has nice, stand-straight-out, B size tits with small nipples, and they are fun to squeeze and suck.

She is the self proclaimed "only normal one" out there, so I was lucky to find her. She held firm for. 6 for H&H, and I almost dropped her, but she was too cute and hot to let go. The other gals in the hood were no where near Grace's looks. So, I decided to donate as she wanted.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Agent Mulder
12-04-16, 00:14
First off, I am a senior. Very senior. Member. Do the Baltimore police have jurisdiction to impound and keep your car for solicitation? the only car I drive these days would definitly be targeted for confiscation if they can do that (it's a 100 K car). Not asking about the prudence of driving around Wilkins in a car that costs two times the price of many of the rowhouses. Just if it can be confiscated if they suspect me of solicitation.No Fear. I frequent the area in my $100.5 K car (my other car is a 2005 Accord, but, hey, going incognito for me in the Hood would be totally uncivilized) without any problems. I became right popular with all the locals, in fact, one can even call it a kind of philanthropism, I provide them with stylish transportation which they may never otherwise experienced, to many of the more exotic locales in style.

Also, I never worry much about the local HEAT. You see, if the Fuzz witness you providing business and goodwills to the local populace, especially while driving in a $100.5 K car, they can be, well, down-right facilitative and amiable.

However, unfortunately for me, since my ostentatious acquisition of that $100.5 K philanthropist mobil, I now have no home, nor food on the stove. But hey, live it up, that's my motto and tomorrow is another day. And besides, I's got more crack hoe and all the locals to impress, you reckon?

Oh, by the way, would anyone be interest in some sort of "timesharing" of a hot $100.5 K car to go cruising for crack hoe? I can sure use some money for food.

BoloBellgrande
12-04-16, 01:03
Has a date that's becoming a problem for her. He's getting too possessive of her. He's given her a phone and is blowing it up calling her. He's even talked about marrying her. I met the guy late Thursday night early Friday morning. We were both at a familiar friends house hanging out. I was waiting on some SW to get back to me via text, and he was waiting for Anna to wake up from her slumber on the couch.

His name is Ronald, he's about 5 "9 maybe a bit taller. He's a dark skinned black guy with a light Go Tee on his face. Anna says he told her he was locked up recently for attempted murder. Just be aware of you're surroundings when you're with her and if someone who fits that description walks up on you. From my brief conversation with him, he didn't seem like the kinda guy that would lose it over street meat, but you never know, right?

I'm getting too old for this shit! I was on my way into the dollar store in Mount Claire Junction to get some lube, as soon as I opened the door, I see a dude and a girl fighting in the store. The girl was one of the cashiers, the dude was a customer, so I thought. I mean they were fist fighting and knocking over displays in the store. Another female cashier joined in for a minute, then a male cashier jumped in. The guy finally left the store after picking up the store keys after they fell out of the pocket of one of the cashiers.

I can't believe how stupid this guy is The first thing you see when you come in is a TV with a video recording everything in the store. The police showed up later of course, I got my lube and split before they could start asking questions.

TheDarkSkorpio
12-04-16, 02:56
They were out in full force tonight. Marked and unmarked. Please be careful out there tonight.

Mw Jrp
12-04-16, 08:56
I did not ask for digits and she had no phone, that I noticed. I have never been in Baltimore before and won't likely be here again. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Lump6588
12-04-16, 19:41
Are you talking about lazy eye heather.She was in a bad car accident in October. Her leg in a halo with screws in it. Highly doubt it was her.

HcLine
12-04-16, 21:13
No Fear. I frequent the area in my $100.5 K car (my other car is a 2005 Accord, but, hey, going incognito for me in the Hood would be totally uncivilized) without any problems. I became right popular with all the locals, in fact, one can even call it a kind of philanthropism, I provide them with stylish transportation which they may never otherwise experienced, to many of the more exotic locales in style.

Also, I never worry much about the local HEAT. You see, if the Fuzz witness you providing business and goodwills to the local populace, especially while driving in a $100.5 K car, they can be, well, down-right facilitative and amiable.

However, unfortunately for me, since my ostentatious acquisition of that $100.5 K philanthropist mobil, I now have no home, nor food on the stove. But hey, live it up, that's my motto and tomorrow is another day. And besides, I's got more crack hoe and all the locals to impress, you reckon?

Oh, by the way, would anyone be interest in some sort of "timesharing" of a hot $100.5 K car to go cruising for crack hoe? I can sure use some money for food.Glad you spoke up. I was the guy in the Bentley on Friday that high fived you outside the micky d's on potapsco and washington. Thanks for the Big Mac. Nex time it's my turn. Cops love my whip too never no how with the issue you know.

Checkumout
12-05-16, 06:54
She was in a bad car accident in October. Her leg in a halo with screws in it. Highly doubt it was her.I am really sorry to hear that have not seen her in a while she was one or my all time favorites she had a great personality do you know where she is would not mind checking in on her message me.

Chico
12-05-16, 11:40
Met up with Anna Sunday night around 8:30 pm on Wilkens, near Catherine. Friendly, very nice personality. We found a spot to park and she started with a BJ but it didn't do much for me. Before she started, I told her that BJ's just don't get me off (usually), but she wanted to try anyway. It didn't work so I had her give me a HJ which turned out much better. Not once did she complain or try to upsell. Standard tuition, no digits but definitely will repeat and try the va-jay-jay next time. 21 yrs old, from Anne Arundel County, no kids. Reminds me of Kiara. Cool chick.

Chico.

BigPappay
12-05-16, 12:21
Glad you spoke up. I was the guy in the Bentley on Friday that high fived you outside the micky d's on potapsco and washington. Thanks for the Big Mac. Nex time it's my turn. Cops love my whip too never no how with the issue you know.Thought I was a big shot cruising Wilkens in my Chrysler 300, guess I've been one upped. I'm not sure if Trump cruises that well? Do you have chaffeurs as well?

Montaigne
12-05-16, 12:21
Glad you spoke up. I was the guy in the Bentley on Friday that high fived you outside the micky d's on potapsco and washington. Thanks for the Big Mac. Nex time it's my turn. Cops love my whip too never no how with the issue you know.Sarcasm. I get sarcasm. Ain't my fault I worked hard and can afford a decent ride.

ChordMan
12-05-16, 12:53
What's up fellas I just ran into Heaven on Wilkens and Payson and she just asked me to post it to let everyone know that she's back and ready to go. So all you heaven fans catch her while you can.

Checkumout
12-05-16, 15:18
Met up with Anna Sunday night around 8:30 pm on Wilkens, near Catherine. Friendly, very nice personality. We found a spot to park and she started with a BJ but it didn't do much for me. Before she started, I told her that BJ's just don't get me off (usually), but she wanted to try anyway. It didn't work so I had her give me a HJ which turned out much better. Not once did she complain or try to upsell. Standard tuition, no digits but definitely will repeat and try the va-jay-jay next time. 21 yrs old, from Anne Arundel County, no kids. Reminds me of Kiara. Cool chick.

Chico.Hell if I hand job would do it I'd save myself.

Save me alot and just jackoff LOL.

HcLine
12-05-16, 15:23
Thought I was a big shot cruising Wilkens in my Chrysler 300, guess I've been one upped. I'm not sure if Trump cruises that well? Do you have chaffeurs as well?BP!! Now how can I afford to have someone drive it AND eat at Micky's. Gotto give something up. I love the corinthian leather though. Meet me for a pollock johnies!

SirDrDunk
12-05-16, 15:31
What's up fellas I just ran into Heaven on Wilkens and Payson and she just asked me to post it to let everyone know that she's back and ready to go. So all you heaven fans catch her while you can.Heard from a reliable source that a taste of Heaven could give you something from Hell pm me for more info.

EasyLuvr
12-05-16, 17:03
After looping for an hour, I caught sight of one of my old favorites walking down Wilkens near Carey. Whipped around and parked, waiting for her to walk up to my car. It was none other than Kiara! Hopped in and headed to Pierre's but he didn't answer the door so we headed over to site number two. I had almost forgotten how cute her little tits were but also how scarred up her body had gotten from infections. The veejay was still tight and we had a good time, first mish and then doggie. Blew her full, cleaned up and headed out. No phone (her 10 year old flip phone was stolen). Gave her my number and told her to call when she gets a replacement.

BoloBellgrande
12-05-16, 18:56
After looping for an hour, I caught sight of one of my old favorites walking down Wilkens near Carey. Whipped around and parked, waiting for her to walk up to my car. It was none other than Kiara! Hopped in and headed to Pierre's but he didn't answer the door so we headed over to site number two. I had almost forgotten how cute her little tits were but also how scarred up her body had gotten from infections. The veejay was still tight and we had a good time, first mish and then doggie. Blew her full, cleaned up and headed out. No phone (her 10 year old flip phone was stolen). Gave her my number and told her to call when she gets a replacement.Yeah, I saw her walking down Pratt street heading downtown. I called to her, but she kept walking. I'm not sure if she saw me or not. She was wearing a blue winter coat when I saw her.

Tbroi2
12-05-16, 19:21
After looping for an hour, I caught sight of one of my old favorites walking down Wilkens near Carey. Whipped around and parked, waiting for her to walk up to my car. It was none other than Kiara! Hopped in and headed to Pierre's but he didn't answer the door so we headed over to site number two. I had almost forgotten how cute her little tits were but also how scarred up her body had gotten from infections. The veejay was still tight and we had a good time, first mish and then doggie. Blew her full, cleaned up and headed out. No phone (her 10 year old flip phone was stolen). Gave her my number and told her to call when she gets a replacement.Pierre is in the hospital, FYI. He text me the other day. Not sure why, but keep him in why'all prayers. He's a good dude.

raBBit

WirelessWizard
12-06-16, 04:41
I never seen a fleet of 5 chevy malibu riding around up in down around wilkins until tonight. Heather has a new numbee I just played it safe and hooked up with one ofmy favorites. Be very careful its too risky now rlas of recent.

EasyLuvr
12-06-16, 16:54
Pierre is in the hospital, FYI. He text me the other day. Not sure why, but keep him in why'all prayers. He's a good dude.

raBBitThat's too bad. Hope he's okay.

Elber Gonzalez
12-06-16, 17:26
After seen bubbles pictures I decided that I'd like to try that without make up and at street rates, so I was in the west side last week, after about an hour of no luck I noticed a cute looking young lady, at first I thought it was too good to be true, but she was definitely working the streets, her name is Amber, a 20 yo pyt, she is from a neighborhood close to the city, aubuturus or something like that, I don't think she is been working that long, but with these chicks you never know, I saw at least two possible track marks and she told me she is working the streets every day!

Happy hunting!

MystRyan
12-06-16, 18:14
After seen bubbles pictures I decided that I'd like to try that without make up and at street rates, so I was in the west side last week, after about an hour of no luck I noticed a cute looking young lady, at first I thought it was too good to be true, but she was definitely working the streets, her name is Amber, a 20 yo pyt, she is from a neighborhood close to the city, aubuturus or something like that, I don't think she is been working that long, but with these chicks you never know, I saw at least two possible track marks and she told me she is working the streets every day!

Happy hunting!Was she a brunette with thick hair? Any tattoos or identifiable marks? I've been looking for a Amber I met like 2 months ago.

HcLine
12-06-16, 21:13
Went rolling through the mp and sa loops a few times around dinner and at around 1800 I spotted this sweet, petite, little blonde with jeans and butt cheeks fighting to get out of them jeans. She was walking really fast and I turned around at dd and drove past her and hung a right at the first intersection after waving but she kept on going. Rolled past her again and repeated at the next street and by the time I turned around one of you sob's scooped her and were heading out! Cute little number. Any intelll on who she is? Ran into melanie up behind sa but took a pass because she seemed flakier than usual,.

Old Monger
12-06-16, 21:19
Do you mean Tiny / Amber? She is 22, skinny with red hair.

Angler69
12-06-16, 23:14
Gents: I've been out of the hunt for the past several weeks due to the arrival of some unexpected guests by the name of MR. SA and his "staff". My chance meeting with them resulted in having to take different cocktails of meds which are finally ending their course and I'm happy to report that I no longer keep company with MR. SA and his hard to get rid of staff. I share this about myself as a lesson to be cautious about the company we keep that come in close proximity to our nether regions, especially those that show skin blemishes that look like acne, rash, facial pick marks, healing sores, etc. Details below.

I am always very cautious and this was my first time encountering such an unwelcome guest that grossly overstayed their welcome (which started with their arrival). This unwelcome guest came tagging along via a host that's a well reviewed and sweet WSW but known for some facial marks. I had shared company with this provider previously multiple times without issue but the unfortunate combination of being freshly shaved below (which results in micro-abrasions on the skin) plus the delightfully sloppy mic work that was provided resulted in an open door policy for these guests to enter through. While contact with these risky skin blemishes are easy to avoid by keeping them covered during service, if they are on the face, hands, etc it's difficult to totally avoid during mic work. Even putting a raincoat on in my instance did not help as the contact made was not on the member itself.

I hope to get out soon again when I have time and will be on the lookout for the said provider to inform them, in case they don't already know, of what guests they carry. Any further info, please PM me.

As always, stay safe.

Angler.

Cls9637
12-07-16, 05:55

Happy hunting!Is this the Amber you met? I haven't seen her in quite a while but she is a gem.

Baltimoronic
12-07-16, 09:26
Excited to hear that Kiara is back in action. I spent many good times with her and have several videos which I will post in upcoming days. She is my Wonder Woman!

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kiara-Wonder-Woman-29607201

Bobs Big Boy
12-07-16, 09:27
Yesterday evening, just outside of Pierre's, in the pouring rain, I got a wave and a smile from a very TGTBT looking young white cutie.

It took a bit to circle back and then of course she was gone.

She wore a big black coat with the hood up and a clear reddish tinted poncho over it. Sorry I missed her.

Anybody know her?

Cheers.

Elber Gonzalez
12-07-16, 10:48
Is this the Amber you met? I haven't seen her in quite a while but she is a gem.I assume that's the "tiny Amber". Well, she looks good, I'd like to try that one too!!

The Amber I met is a cute brunette, I don't think she is more than 5'2, she told me she was 20, she also has a piercing on her face, I didn't pay too much attention to the designs, but I think she might be inked, small stuff of course. I think I missed a lot of details because I was a little worried, she took me to her house in aurbutus, we did it in her room while the family was out, so honestly I spent more time looking at the window than anything else, it was worth it though. She told me she was working the streets everyday, but obviously is not homeless like most chicks over there, she definitely doesn't look like street meat, I had to drive like 3 times around in order to pick her up, I didn't think she was working, she has that civi look.

Agent Mulder
12-07-16, 11:31
[Deleted by Admin]

Doesn't matter how many times you post this here I'm going to keep deleting it.

Either drop it or take it to the fight thread.

A2

BoloBellgrande
12-07-16, 12:02
Just thought I'd share.

Tbroi2
12-07-16, 12:47
Excited to hear that Kiara is back in action. I spent many good times with her and have several videos which I will post in upcoming days. She is my Wonder Woman!

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kiara-Wonder-Woman-29607201Oh that theme song during the film made me laugh so hard. Anyways, anyone with Kiaras digits, please forward them to me. I still have never tried her. Now I'm curious. So-so, either Ambers. Digits please.

raBBit

AceKing88
12-07-16, 13:57
Just thought I'd share.Does she have her on spot now.

Funny Money
12-07-16, 13:59
After looping for an hour, I caught sight of one of my old favorites walking down Wilkens near Carey. Whipped around and parked, waiting for her to walk up to my car. It was none other than Kiara! Hopped in and headed to Pierre's but he didn't answer the door so we headed over to site number two. I had almost forgotten how cute her little tits were but also how scarred up her body had gotten from infections. The veejay was still tight and we had a good time, first mish and then doggie. Blew her full, cleaned up and headed out. No phone (her 10 year old flip phone was stolen). Gave her my number and told her to call when she gets a replacement.Do you remember around what time you saw her?

BoloBellgrande
12-07-16, 16:59
Does she have her on spot now.She's living with someone close to S Payson and wilkins. It's a male, so I wouldn't count on going there to bang one out. She was clean and smelled good when I saw her. Her face was messed up with marks on it though. She told me what it was from, some kind of drug she uses, then picks her face. She says she's not doing as many drugs as before and only does a certain one. I don't remember what drug she said. I just don't care to remember drug talk of any kind.

She's gained weight and has a slight bulge around her stomach. I think it's nice really, when she's naked you don't notice it. It's probably more from the skin tight jeans she wears.

BoloBellgrande
12-07-16, 17:09
I thought I had patched things up wit Bridget. I was using her room for dates, and everything vwas cool. I set something up with miss long legs below, and was just about on her doorstep when Bridget tells me we can't use her place. She directs me to a house about 4 houses down.

I don't see anything but a abando and a house with a for sale sign on it. She tells me to hold on while she goes through the alley. She opens the front door of the one with the for sale sign on it and waves me over. I just look at her, and drive off. Don't let her pull this shit on you. If her place isn't available, find your own spot.

ChrisPoontang
12-07-16, 17:13
I thought I had patched things up wit Bridget. I was using her room for dates, and everything vwas cool. I set something up with miss long legs below, and was just about on her doorstep when Bridget tells me we can't use her place. She directs me to a house about 4 houses down.

I don't see anything but a abando and a house with a for sale sign on it. She tells me to hold on while she goes through the alley. She opens the front door of the one with the for sale sign on it and waves me over. I just look at her, and drive off. Don't let her pull this shit on you. If her place isn't available, find your own spot.Why don't you just bang in her the car? I do it a few times a week.

AceKing88
12-07-16, 17:37
She's living with someone close to S Payson and wilkins. It's a male, so I wouldn't count on going there to bang one out. She was clean and smelled good when I saw her. Her face was messed up with marks on it though. She told me what it was from, some kind of drug she uses, then picks her face. She says she's not doing as many drugs as before and only does a certain one. I don't remember what drug she said. I just don't care to remember drug talk of any kind.

She's gained weight and has a slight bulge around her stomach. I think it's nice really, when she's naked you don't notice it. It's probably more from the skin tight jeans she wears.Thanks BoloBellgrande I wouldn't mind hitting that I don't mind taken her to the Notel thanks for the info again.

BoloBellgrande
12-07-16, 18:23
West side idol Crystal is going to be around tonight.

John4044
12-07-16, 19:29
Very excited to hear that Kiara is back! If anyone could PM and share the digits, would so appreciate it!

Chico
12-07-16, 20:20
Very excited to hear that Kiara is back! If anyone could PM and share the digits, would so appreciate it!Ditto!! She's definitely my ATF. I'd love to see her again. If anyone is feeling generous, please share. I will gladly pay you what I woulda probably spent anyway for gas, driving the loops looking for her.

Chico.

Hushkitten2
12-07-16, 21:55
New in town. Any suggestion on a good route for a stroll? Thanks.

Sleeping Bag
12-07-16, 22:23
New in town. Any suggestion on a good route for a stroll? Thanks.RTFF. You'll find everything you need to know.

Peace.

Horsetrader
12-07-16, 23:40
New in town. Any suggestion on a good route for a stroll? Thanks.Thanks for your contribution to the Tampa section. Scroll down the Baltimore section and you will find a thread titled "Loop Maps". That should help.

Squid1234
12-08-16, 04:40
Just thought I'd share.Sweet, I'd hit that. Not sure if I'm still visiting but and digits for that?

Cls9637
12-08-16, 07:27
Just to let everyone know, Kandii has her old phone (6501) back on. Give her a call.

Mongerel
12-08-16, 08:37
Very excited to hear that Kiara is back! If anyone could PM and share the digits, would so appreciate it!Kiara is most definitely NOT back, but hey, good luck dating her.