PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

ShadesOfGray
02-08-16, 19:10
http://www.xvideos.com/video18419129/creampie_quicky#_tabShare.

Ran into my favorite who was visiting from NJ. Always a great time. I had to destroy that tight pussy and put a big fat deposit inside.

MoonMonger
02-08-16, 22:29
I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!Agree with Mongerel, Tip Top is way better then Tim, however, they do have limited hourly rooms, so its a hit or miss. Ask for the rooms on the side with ceiling mirrors, you will have a better view of your lady.

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 07:33
http://www.ccptube.com/video/395/katluv2.html

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 07:36
http://www.ccptube.com/video/752/straight-to-that-ass.html

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 07:38
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1386/making-the-bed--squeek.html

The Big Man
02-09-16, 11:12
http://www.ccptube.com/video/752/straight-to-that-ass.htmlDoesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 15:31
http://www.ccptube.com/video/207/storm2.html

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 15:41
http://www.ccptube.com/video/222/ranee-2.html

SpankyNoSpank
02-09-16, 17:22
Has any seen Nikki and her thickness? I haven't seen thick nikki in over a month. We done 2 dates and I haven't seen her since.

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 19:03
Doesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??It will if you don't keep your business clean.

Mr Mojo Risin
02-09-16, 20:12
Has any seen Nikki and her thickness? I haven't seen thick nikki in over a month. We done 2 dates and I haven't seen her since.I saw her last week in the am Walking quickly with some dude deep in conversation, probably discussing the elections or global warming. Was upset she didn't see me but it worked out for the best because I ended up having a fantastic car date with be. Tried to get her real name because I don't want to call her be but she explained where it came from. Got her number, will take her to a no-tel to knock her back out.

WhiteBoyBad
02-09-16, 20:45
Long story short, I was on the upper end of wilkens yesterday visiting a friend. Made a stop at the bar and when I came out, I noticed a lady hanging around but talking with a few others. Had a hunch to try since she was kind of looking my way. Suddenly, she left the crowd and starts walking over. I asked if she needed a ride, but she declined and asked for a dollar. Ding ding ding the bells went off in my head.

I replied with just a dollar? She then started to hint at a date so said what the hell come on with it! Found a decent spot and gave standard tuition for CBJ and K9. Have to admit, the CBJ was a bit rushed, but that snatch made up for it.

Said her name was Ashley, and now that I think about it after seeing her tattoo, I think someone here posted about her before. I'm not asking for info, I am just making it known that it may be the same Ashley some may have seen in the past. Fairly young looking with butterfly tattoo. I actually look forward to a repeat if I see her again. I will try to post the pics later after work.

MBSWas this ashley tall with butterfly tat on her side?

Baltoman
02-09-16, 21:37
Yes, Harford Road is quiet lately. But I did get the look from a little brunette walking north towards Northern Pkwy this evening. Couldn't stop or even turn around to get a better look. But I think I'd seen her before.

Conkling Avenue and around the Dundalk / Citgo area often have some cuties walking about. I often go there before heading to Wilkins or CB. About ten days ago I saw a real cutie wearing black leggings up on Bethlehem. But I was too busy to stop. I think it's more the cold than anything else. However, I could be wrong. Falls Road around 36th used to be fruitful years ago. Now I never see any girls strolling there.

Baltoman.

Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.

On the Eastside of town.

EasyLuvr
02-09-16, 22:15
Spent two hours looping Wilkens and nothing out. Finally gave up and went home. Guess the bad weather was keeping them inside warm and dry.

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 23:42
http://www.ccptube.com/video/119/mo-fun-w-nicole2.html

NiteTimer
02-09-16, 23:47
http://www.ccptube.com/video/685/tag-team.html

AceKing88
02-10-16, 00:34
Yes, Harford Road is quiet lately. But I did get the look from a little brunette walking north towards Northern Pkwy this evening. Couldn't stop or even turn around to get a better look. But I think I'd seen her before.

Conkling Avenue and around the Dundalk / Citgo area often have some cuties walking about. I often go there before heading to Wilkins or CB. About ten days ago I saw a real cutie wearing black leggings up on Bethlehem. But I was too busy to stop. I think it's more the cold than anything else. However, I could be wrong. Falls Road around 36th used to be fruitful years ago. Now I never see any girls strolling there.

Baltoman.It's just dead right now, the cold is usually when the best girls are out on the Eastside of town I. E conkling, Dundalk I can't speak for the other loops but the cold is when the best girls are out which should be right about now. The dealers don't come outside anymore so the girls have no need to be out just stating the facts. As always be safe.

Jberger
02-10-16, 09:42
It's just dead right now, the cold is usually when the best girls are out on the Eastside of town I. E conkling, Dundalk I can't speak for the other loops but the cold is when the best girls are out which should be right about now. The dealers don't come outside anymore so the girls have no need to be out just stating the facts. As always be safe.Harford Road is dead. Patrol cars go up and down throughout the day and there is no real place for them to just walk about, or you to stop, without being hassled. Being a relatively straight road with good sight lines also means there are only a few out of the way places to pick them up without being spotted and tracked. At night the patrol cars move with their lights on and usually another just off of the main road. So your window of opportunity is kinda narrow compared to Dundalk avenue.

Someone must be calling it in on Conklin because whenever I go and visit friends down there, if I see a girl who might be looking, a patrol car usually swings by before within 15 minutes. Dundalk Ave is always dead for me.

Eastern past the hospital towards 95 occassionally has some on the stroll but nothing regular. Maybe its my timing.

Took a ride through the wilkens loop and there are some nice lookers out there but damn it's so far out of my way that it is really rare for me to sample. Easier just to hit the bars near me and meet some company for the night.

Member #5041
02-10-16, 22:53
http://www.xvideos.com/video18419129/creampie_quicky#_tabShare.

Ran into my favorite who was visiting from NJ. Always a great time. I had to destroy that tight pussy and put a big fat deposit inside.What part of Nj is Storm from. I would love to meet up with if she is in my neck of the woods. I have a couple regular I can trade.

ShadesOfGray
02-11-16, 06:42
What part of Nj is Storm from. I would love to meet up with if she is in my neck of the woods. I have a couple regular I can trade.She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.

Too Long
02-11-16, 12:09
She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.How are her rates? If she is decently priced, I might giver her a ring this weekend.

Thaman
02-11-16, 13:52
Has anyone see or contacted her lately? She seems to have vanished. I hope she's okay.

BoloBellgrande
02-11-16, 20:36
Has anyone see or contacted her lately? She seems to have vanished. I hope she's okay.I got a response from her about three weeks ago. I will try now and see if she hits me back tonight.

Rainy123
02-11-16, 21:30
Hi guys,

My job is in west Baltimore and I am newbe of the subject. I often saw SW on corner of the payson and wilken. Anyone recommend are they safe enough? What is the rates? Thanks,

Cls9637
02-12-16, 06:32
Kandii is looking for company again. She is always a good time, and everything is available except nothing in her ass. She doesn't want to come out to Wilkens, so if anyone has her number give her a call. I can't give her number out, but if you send me your name and number I'll send them to her. Kandii's rules, not mine!

NiteTimer
02-12-16, 07:13
http://www.ccptube.com/video/307/rocked.html

John4044
02-12-16, 09:53
I'm going to be nice. Read the forum, and you'll find answers to your questions.

Hi guys,

My job is in west Baltimore and I am newbe of the subject. I often saw SW on corner of the payson and wilken. Anyone recommend are they safe enough? What is the rates? Thanks,

BigPappay
02-12-16, 10:49
Kandii is looking for company again. She is always a good time, and everything is available except nothing in her ass. She doesn't want to come out to Wilkens, so if anyone has her number give her a call. I can't give her number out, but if you send me your name and number I'll send them to her. Kandii's rules, not mine!If she's hungry enough she'll be out on Wilkens. She wants to charge more by not walking the beat.

JohnBarstow
02-12-16, 11:50
http://www.ccptube.com/video/307/rocked.htmlYour videos are always the best! Thanks for letting us enjoy your endeavors I do pass thru Baltimore often! Any tips on safe motels or rooms to rent?

JohnBarstow
02-12-16, 13:32
She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.Have been wanting to meet Storm for such a long long time! But without luck.

AceKing88
02-12-16, 16:39
After waiting twenty minutes at Pierre's for Michelle which was a no show. I want down to the circle in picked up Natalie who did a good job BBBJ covered Mish and doggy. All the reviews on here for her are true didn't disappoint. On the hunt for Kandi now. Keep you guys posted as always be safe.

ShadesOfGray
02-12-16, 17:33
http://www.xvideos.com/video18534707/nice_ride#_tabShare.

ShadesOfGray
02-12-16, 17:34
http://www.xvideos.com/video18536005/up_close_and_deep#_tabShare.

Trick Williams
02-13-16, 00:14
http://www.xvideos.com/video18534707/nice_ride#_tabShare.Lmao at "Guy" playing in the background. Aaron Hall was a beast vocally in his prime.

Cls9637
02-13-16, 06:37
I saw Natalie last week. As always I had a great time. I love this cute little spinner's hollow-cheeked blowjobs, especially when she's looking up at me with those innocent looking brown eyes. Her cute little boobs just beg to be squeezed and sucked. Her pussy is so tight that I hurt her in certain positions, but it's still very enjoyable. She can be found sometimes around the circle. Her number is available to contributing members.

George Novas68
02-14-16, 02:29
I've cruised around the loops on three separate occasions with little in the way of relief.

The first night I checked the w / w and be / cb strips with very slim pickins. Anything that was out was questionable if not suspicious. LE was out heavy and it seemed like they were ready to pounce as I watched a monger pull onto wilkens by monroe only to see a cruiser fly out of the only unlit road tailing him.

They are really out to show force.

After cruising the usuals a second night, I figured I would try garrison. A few things were out but again nothing worth mentioning. Decided to settle for an older type with vigorous mic skills. Talent lacking but she put in the wrk. Tipped and rolled out. Settled as it had been a few and I was ready to blow.

Third night seemed like a repeat of the first night. Dead with a few walking dead.

Livinitup
02-14-16, 03:30
I saw Natalie last week. As always I had a great time. I love this cute little spinner's hollow-cheeked blowjobs, especially when she's looking up at me with those innocent looking brown eyes. Her cute little boobs just beg to be squeezed and sucked. Her pussy is so tight that I hurt her in certain positions, but it's still very enjoyable. She can be found sometimes around the circle. Her number is available to contributing members.You are a good man, giving this young slip of a girl the protein that she most definitely needed.

Ochu329
02-14-16, 05:37
Maybe it's the cold? I tried on Wed after a work meeting from 1130 am-1 pm with no luck. Didn't see LE but it was daytime hours.

I've cruised around the loops on three separate occasions with little in the way of relief.

The first night I checked the w / w and be / cb strips with very slim pickins. Anything that was out was questionable if not suspicious. LE was out heavy and it seemed like they were ready to pounce as I watched a monger pull onto wilkens by monroe only to see a cruiser fly out of the only unlit road tailing him.

They are really out to show force.

After cruising the usuals a second night, I figured I would try garrison. A few things were out but again nothing worth mentioning. Decided to settle for an older type with vigorous mic skills. Talent lacking but she put in the wrk. Tipped and rolled out. Settled as it had been a few and I was ready to blow.

Third night seemed like a repeat of the first night. Dead with a few walking dead.

Trileptal
02-14-16, 07:26
Just saw her standing on the sidewalk by the budget inn on ritchie she must be on the run she was supposed to of turned herself in to serve her sentence in Pennsylvania so if you pick her up beware.Is this lacy petite blonde hangs in CB? Claims to be from Annapolis?

Old Chinese Guy
02-14-16, 10:59
You are a good man, giving this young slip of a girl the protein that she most definitely needed.LOL she does not like the taste and does not swallow, maybe that's why she's so skinny!

Cls9637
02-14-16, 14:19
It was about ten months ago that I had a problem with Nikki and I hadn't seen her since. But she reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and wanted to make things right. Nikki was always a very good provider who was open to a lot of things and followed directions quite well so I figured why not. As she always did for me before she was the definition of GFE. Lots of kissing, licking and nibbling all over. Plenty of attention to the boys. She is still incredibly tight but feels great to be inside her. She is good with COF or swallowing, and she swallowed every drop. I'm glad she contacted me but I will certainly be on my guard when I'm with her. She says that she broke up with her boyfriend and is pretty much homeless right now. Nikki has lost some more weight since the last time I saw her and really needs to put it back on. She has a place where she can shower regularly so she was fresh and clean when I saw her. If you see her around the circle she's a great date. I also have a phone number for trusted contributing members.

Cls9637
02-14-16, 15:10
There was pretty much no one out as I rode through the WW yesterday. I saw a girl who waved at me like she knew me but I couldn't tell who it was. I thought it might be Monica and it was. There may be prettier girls out there but none that can take care of a guy like Monica. Everything she does has always been top notch and it still is. She had to slow down on the anal for a while because you guys were wearing out her ass, but she's back to it again. It seemed like she might be a little sore though, even now. She is absolutely open to anything, anything at all. Lots of licking, sucking, attention to the boys, rimming, you name it and she's good with it. Like I said, there may be prettier girls but they might have a hard time comparing to Monica's service. If you see her around the circle she's worth stopping for.

Daedelus
02-14-16, 16:29
There was pretty much no one out as I rode through the WW yesterday. I saw a girl who waved at me like she knew me but I couldn't tell who it was. I thought it might be Monica and it was. There may be prettier girls out there but none that can take care of a guy like Monica. Everything she does has always been top notch and it still is. She had to slow down on the anal for a while because you guys were wearing out her ass, but she's back to it again. It seemed like she might be a little sore though, even now. She is absolutely open to anything, anything at all. Lots of licking, sucking, attention to the boys, rimming, you name it and she's good with it. Like I said, there may be prettier girls but they might have a hard time comparing to Monica's service. If you see her around the circle she's worth stopping for.What happened to her face? It looks like she went 12 rounds with a young Mike Tyson. Geez.

BoloBellgrande
02-14-16, 19:31
Leah / Lisa is in Ohio. I just spoke with her via text.

Piddybo
02-14-16, 21:05
Well folks, it's been a blast. Been seeing a special someone and just going to see where it leads. Known her for a few years and always had the hots for her but I'm sure the wife (at the time) wouldn't of been too keen with having a side chick. Now the divorce is finalized and curious to see where this one leads to. She is a great girl and makes me want to give up the game so I'm calling it quits and hanging up the mongering keys. Made a few acquintances, chatted with a few cool people, quarreled with a few snakes, and ran some fake as hell people. Most of why'all were cool folks that shared info as I shared with why'all. This board has helped a tremendous amount and was very useful a lot of times but it's time to close that chapter and move on.

Wishing you all the best and hope none of why'all catch any problems with the girls, their BFs, or the law. Stay safe and monger on. Please DonkeyPunch a girl for me and remember that even though these girls have habits and problems, they are still people so don't treat them like shit because what goes around comes around.

Peace out homes.

PiddyBo.

Cls9637
02-15-16, 06:06
Well folks, it's been a blast. Been seeing a special someone and just going to see where it leads. Known her for a few years and always had the hots for her but I'm sure the wife (at the time) wouldn't of been too keen with having a side chick. Now the divorce is finalized and curious to see where this one leads to. She is a great girl and makes me want to give up the game so I'm calling it quits and hanging up the mongering keys. Made a few acquintances, chatted with a few cool people, quarreled with a few snakes, and ran some fake as hell people. Most of why'all were cool folks that shared info as I shared with why'all. This board has helped a tremendous amount and was very useful a lot of times but it's time to close that chapter and move on.

Wishing you all the best and hope none of why'all catch any problems with the girls, their BFs, or the law. Stay safe and monger on. Please DonkeyPunch a girl for me and remember that even though these girls have habits and problems, they are still people so don't treat them like shit because what goes around comes around.

Peace out homes.

PiddyBo.I agree with your sentiments entirely. I'm sure you'll still occasionally follow the forum in the future just to keep up to date. Be safe and good luck in your future endeavors.

NiteTimer
02-15-16, 08:26
Your videos are always the best! Thanks for letting us enjoy your endeavors I do pass thru Baltimore often! Any tips on safe motels or rooms to rent?I hit motel 6 on Caton, Beltway, or Tip top on Wash Blvd.

NiteTimer
02-15-16, 08:44
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1318/whatcha-wanna-do-with-it.html

NiteTimer
02-15-16, 08:45
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1340/tonsil-stroking.html

BigPappay
02-15-16, 09:46
What happened to her face? It looks like she went 12 rounds with a young Mike Tyson. Geez.Don't say this often, but she's one who should be paying us!

Shune
02-15-16, 10:41
She's finally out, after an extended rehab.

The following is a recap of my encounter with her last Summer;.

Like pulsating molasses throbbing in a cloudless slate sky, the blare of the mid-day sun reveal a industrial wasteland by the bay.

Lurking behind the windshield of my Honda Pilot, I felt a sense of insulation against the despair emanating from this seedy neighborhood of dilapidated rowhouses and unkempt sidewalks.

With both hands wrapped assiduously around the black leather covered steering wheel, I scanned ahead, watching with a predatory zeal, searching for a temporary respite from my recently failed relationship.

But as mirage-like distortion profuse nauseatingly above the crumbling asphalt, and no imminent relief in sight from the unrelenting heat, not even the proverbial "walking dead" were sighted.

Dejectedly, I trudged ahead.

Then through a sea of meandering thugs, addicts and other local dwellers; an impenetrable curtain -- it suddenly parts and Victoria emerges.

Not quite willowy with dancers legs, but decidedly pretty as her tawny shoulder length hair moves in a rush of air from the traffic.

In a spray of loose gravel and road debris, my Honda screeched to a hasty halt along the side of the road. The passenger window was already down, and within moments she was there.

Wearing a serene expression, she nodded at me with a crooked little smile that's sure to melt ice. Young face but, old for her years.

Vicky shrugged with no particular enthusiasm "where you headed?" as she glanced at me with that far-away look in her otherwise fetchingly blue-green eyes. "I'm on my way home. " as I nodded with shrug.

Vicky smiled dreamily as she placed both hands on top of the half rolled down windshield "where's home? "Eh, DC. " I responded to her candor with a slight hesitation.

That quickly her eyes changed "My dad lives in Alexandria", she beamed brightly at me. As tangible as the sweltering summer heat, or the falling of the winter snow, something stirred within me as I blurred out "You want to come along?

Her eyes lit up like a child's "Sure!" And just that quick, the door was open and Vicky was already in the passenger seat.

Pulling back into the traffic was a bit dicey. People driving cars with too much engine and not enough brains.

The task was further complicated by a very large black male knocking on my window "Hey my man, ya got's a few dollar ya can spare?" as he contended gruffly with a smirk showing off a mouth full of stained yellow teeth accented by a single gold crown.

"Shhhiiit, I ain't eaten all day" Goldtooth snarled "give me some fucking money" as he further demanded with all the unfeeling arrogance of a young thug.

I looked over at Vicky, she was trembling and trying to hide it. The pallor of her face was not that of ill but, pure and unadulterated fear.

By this point, I was more than willing to pacify Goldtooth with a few singles folded up into a small wade as he reached in and grabbed his entitlement through the window.

With flaring nostrils and blood-shot eyes like he's been up for days, Goldtooth's smirking face evaluated Vicky quickly and crudely "Don't lets me catch you back around here, * ".

Happy to be leaving, and with dark storm clouds looming on the horizon, I hightailed out of Curtis Bay.

The usually uneventful drive down 95 south was made most pleasurable as Victoria begins to relax. Leaning against my right shoulder, I was feeling the absence of a bra and her bare breast rubbing against my upper arm. She was wearing a very low cut blouse that I could almost look down as far as I wanted.

"You like them?" Vicky nodded with an impish grin as she saw my eyes looking down on her. Before I could respond, she leaned over with a kiss and her right hand was already inside my pants.

My powerful erection was instant and unwavering as she took my rock-hard cock into her soft, warm mouth.

I beat a haste detour into the rest stop just before the Laurel exit. Pulling into a parking slot next to a green dumpster as heavy rain begin to pour.

Vicky looked up at me with a mischievous look in her tottering eyes as she slurped the per-cum dribbles off the tip of my cook "Mmmm. Do you eat a lot of Pineapple?

I shook my head with a semi-amused grin as Vicky slipped effortlessly out of her caprice and straddled facing me "Hey, I want to thank you for earlier. I mean it. " Again with that crooked little smile as she guided my rock-hard shaft deep inside her perfectly shaven little love box.

Oh well, so much for proper etiquette as I glanced furtively around the parking lot.

I looked back at Vicky as I shifted my gaze between her fetchingly blue-green bedroom eyes, and her perfectly shaped milky white breasts oscillating mesmerizingly in front of my bewitched eyes.

As inevitable as the coming of the Summer's heat, I blasted off with all the ubiquitous firework of unbridled passion. But, then came the harsh realization as I had to remind myself, "I'm but a fornicator, a mere participant in an act of self-serving indulgence. ".

I don't know what the future holds, or even the foreseeable.

But with the dappled sunlight beckoning through an arc of rainbow and Victoria seated dreamily next to me. At least for now, everything seemed well again.

Bongson
02-15-16, 10:56

Peace out homes.

PiddyBo.There have always been impediments to this trade LEO, street trouble, political office moves, But as time goes we know when to move on. Good luck with your Lady. Hopefully this venture will be what you need and want.

SirDrDunk
02-15-16, 11:23

Peace out homes.

PiddyBo.Peace to you my brother hope things work out for you there comes a time when we all have to move on.

NiteTimer
02-15-16, 15:59
Don't say this often, but she's one who should be paying us!She likes chasing those rocks. Makes folk pick their skin. She knows I hate that shit.

NiteTimer
02-15-16, 16:05
http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.html

Thaman
02-15-16, 18:37
Leah / Lisa is in Ohio. I just spoke with her via text.That's good to hear. She was talking about going to OH.

Baltoman
02-15-16, 20:50
It had been snowing all day on President's Day. Even so I felt like taking a ride. Drove up and down Conk a few times around 2 pm. Saw one spinneresque gal, but I passed. Went over to Bethlehem near the Citgo. I spied a hottie that looked great from behind. But again, not my type. She was too old. I went back to Conkling, and returned to Dundalk ave. No one else had come out.

These were the only two ladies I saw today that were willing to risk the elements. Is there a better time of day to cruise the east side when the weather is miserable?

Baltioman.

FunShip75
02-15-16, 20:57
It had been snowing all day on President's Day. Even so I felt like taking a ride. Drove up and down Conk a few times around 2 pm. Saw one spinneresque gal, but I passed. Went over to Bethlehem near the Citgo. I spied a hottie that looked great from behind. But again, not my type. She was too old. I went back to Conkling, and returned to Dundalk ave. No one else had come out.

These were the only two ladies I saw today that were willing to risk the elements. Is there a better time of day to cruise the east side when the weather is miserable?

Baltioman.There are usually a nice selection once it gets dard. I drove around a little around 6:30 pm. Only 1 was out. She must not have gotten her meds. Was talking real lound in phone constantly rocking back and forthe.

NiteTimer
02-15-16, 23:48
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1457/star-working1.html

i Haven't seen my little friend in a while. She mentioned rehab tho.
Which is good, things were getting rough for a minute.
Let's hope she's okay. I miss her appetite, when she's on.

JamesBackpage
02-16-16, 00:26
Send me girl that's worth seeing info.

ThaCTJohn
02-16-16, 00:55
Anybody know where the loop maps are located. There on here somewhere but I forgot which category. There was one for bmore.

FunShip75
02-16-16, 01:25
Looks like Heaven is causing a commotion on Backpage. You guys still seeing her?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heaven-is-no-heaven/13077668

NiteTimer
02-16-16, 01:32
http://www.ccptube.com/video/112/chewing-the-pillow.html

Tbroi2
02-16-16, 01:53

Peace out homes.

PiddyBo.Honestly thought of the same, but need a main girl first. But Piddybo, wish you the best and always a pleasure reading your reviews. Peace my dude, stay up.

raBBit

FunShip75
02-16-16, 01:57
Looks like Heaven is causing a commotion on Backpage. You guys still seeing her?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heaven-is-no-heaven/13077668She's lost it. Using old FB pics or her former friends to rum a bait and switch, grab and dash scam.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/3-sum-baby-come-make-us-all-three-come-at-your-service-the-three-musketeers/13068346

Girlmoneys
02-16-16, 06:39
Anybody know where the loop maps are located. There on here somewhere but I forgot which category. There was one for bmore.On the Baltimore page scroll all the way down.

Cls9637
02-16-16, 07:18
I arranged to meet Nikki yesterday morning and on the way out of the area we saw Natalie standing out in the snow at Fulton. I thought the two of them together might be fun so I stopped for Natalie. I'm not usually a double kind of guy, but because they both provide very good service I figured it couldn't miss. The conclusion is that I'm probably not doing any more doubles. They both performed quite well, but there's just too much going on at one time for my tastes. I would rather have one girl and we can both devote our entire attention to each other. It was still a very interesting experience and a good time. Both of their numbers are available for trusted contributing members. If you're not a trusted member who has made worthwhile contributions the best I can tell you is to look for them around the circle area.

BigPappay
02-16-16, 11:08
Anybody know where the loop maps are located. There on here somewhere but I forgot which category. There was one for bmore.Bad news sir, but you just lost your Senior status!

Ebdawgg
02-16-16, 11:08
I arranged to meet Nikki yesterday morning and on the way out of the area we saw Natalie standing out in the snow at Fulton. I thought the two of them together might be fun so I stopped for Natalie. I'm not usually a double kind of guy, but because they both provide very good service I figured it couldn't miss. The conclusion is that I'm probably not doing any more doubles. They both performed quite well, but there's just too much going on at one time for my tastes. I would rather have one girl and we can both devote our entire attention to each other. It was still a very interesting experience and a good time. Both of their numbers are available for trusted contributing members. If you're not a trusted member who has made worthwhile contributions the best I can tell you is to look for them around the circle area.Think what you will but the pics look like you hit the SW lottery. Great job. Excellent pics. Thanks for all the great posts. Wow.

NewMonger51
02-16-16, 11:14
Thanks for posting action pic's. I always enjoy your adventures. When I look through the galleries it seems like only the Baltimore mongers put up the good stuff. I hope to have some of my own to add soon.

BigPappay
02-16-16, 13:45
I arranged to meet Nikki yesterday morning and on the way out of the area we saw Natalie standing out in the snow at Fulton. I thought the two of them together might be fun so I stopped for Natalie. I'm not usually a double kind of guy, but because they both provide very good service I figured it couldn't miss. The conclusion is that I'm probably not doing any more doubles. They both performed quite well, but there's just too much going on at one time for my tastes. I would rather have one girl and we can both devote our entire attention to each other. It was still a very interesting experience and a good time. Both of their numbers are available for trusted contributing members. If you're not a trusted member who has made worthwhile contributions the best I can tell you is to look for them around the circle area.Someone's been taking Nikki to P's. Dude needs to spray to clear the BB's! I stopped going there when my nutz started itching following a short visit.

Sma168
02-16-16, 14:32
I arranged to meet Nikki yesterday morning and on the way out of the area we saw Natalie standing out in the snow at Fulton. I thought the two of them together might be fun so I stopped for Natalie. I'm not usually a double kind of guy, but because they both provide very good service I figured it couldn't miss. The conclusion is that I'm probably not doing any more doubles. They both performed quite well, but there's just too much going on at one time for my tastes. I would rather have one girl and we can both devote our entire attention to each other. It was still a very interesting experience and a good time. Both of their numbers are available for trusted contributing members. If you're not a trusted member who has made worthwhile contributions the best I can tell you is to look for them around the circle area.Beautiful girls. I like to meet Nikki one day but I don't know Baltimore area. Hopefully I will make it there sometimes and see her around. Thanks.

JamesBackpage
02-16-16, 14:34
I arranged to meet Nikki yesterday morning and on the way out of the area we saw Natalie standing out in the snow at Fulton. I thought the two of them together might be fun so I stopped for Natalie. I'm not usually a double kind of guy, but because they both provide very good service I figured it couldn't miss. The conclusion is that I'm probably not doing any more doubles. They both performed quite well, but there's just too much going on at one time for my tastes. I would rather have one girl and we can both devote our entire attention to each other. It was still a very interesting experience and a good time. Both of their numbers are available for trusted contributing members. If you're not a trusted member who has made worthwhile contributions the best I can tell you is to look for them around the circle area.Got a number for them.

Original Man 78
02-16-16, 14:36
Lmao, someone needs to hook up frenchie with some RAID, or call an exterminator.

Someone's been taking Nikki to P's. Dude needs to spray to clear the BB's! I stopped going there when my nutz started itching following a short visit.

SirDrDunk
02-16-16, 15:08
She's lost it. Using old FB pics or her former friends to rum a bait and switch, grab and dash scam.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/3-sum-baby-come-make-us-all-three-come-at-your-service-the-three-musketeers/13068346Probably why she up this way after running game down Florida? My prediction she end up in jail or she sleep with the fishes.

NiteTimer
02-16-16, 17:53
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1362/booty-worx.html

CowboysFan
02-16-16, 18:20
Anyone still in contact with Sarah that use to live on potapsco right after 10th st or so towards Fairhaven. Has the tattoo of Sarah on her back. Plenty of reports and a few pics of her on here. She ended up upgrading her services to back page. I know she had a kid and I stayed in touch through Facebook but she deleted her account a ways back and I've never spoke to her. Last time we spoke, she said she was able to see me. But we never conected. Would love to reconnect. Anyone still in contact??

Dobson
02-16-16, 18:31
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

As itemized in the Forum's Rules, the following information constitutes Personally Identifying Information and will be deleted:

• First and Last Name together
• First Name with Last Initial
• First Initial with Last Name
• Arrest / Booking Numbers
• Criminal or Civil Case Numbers
• Driver's License or other ID Numbers
• Street Address
• Hotel Room Number
• Vehicle License Plate
• Company Name from Vehicle Signage
• Telephone Number from Vehicle Signage

Posting links to shit like this is the same as posting the shit yourself. Don't do it.

A2

EasyLuvr
02-16-16, 19:05
Made a few turns on the loop this afternoon and saw zip except for a well worn white SW on the corner of Payson and Wilkens. Dropped over a block and headed back to the circle and spied a little blondish spinner on Mount so headed past her and got a smile so I did a flip and scooped her up. Turns out it was Bee. Headed over to Pierre's after the cop check and got busy. Nice tight cooch and cute little A cups. Slammed her mish for a bit and when she started moaning, blasted her full. Standard tuition but no phone. Same old story, got stolen, loaned it and didn't get it back, etc.

NiteTimer
02-17-16, 00:16
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1457/star-working1.html

Knight4276
02-17-16, 02:03
I would like to know is neka on the ww.

KittiKat650
02-17-16, 04:26
I haven't been out much, just dropping by to let all of my fav's know I'm okay, number still the same, and as always like making ya smile. <3 Kitti.

DapplzChamp
02-17-16, 05:39
Running the WW loop recently hasn't been very fruitful. Barely anyone out other than LE. I guess the cold is keeping the ladies inside. I did run into two SW's:

- Mimi: 18 year old BSW I found off Fulton. Reasonable prices and a fat ass. She wouldn't ride me or take off her top, but she was fine with taking pictures as long as I didn't get her face. She was also constantly on her phone. But the attitude was fine and I'll definitely repeat because the view from behind is amazing. Mic skills were decent at best. Overall I wouldn't necessarily recommend or say to avoid, but with the slim pickings out there lately I guess beggars can't be choosers.

- Megan: Ran into her on Ramsey street and I'm glad I did. I hadn't seen her since last summer; apparently she was on a state sponsored vacation for six months and just got out at the end of December. Quickly reacquainted ourselves for standard tuition. To my pleasure she was tighter than I remembered, and her head game is on point. Didn't take off her pants all the way (it was a car date), but I let that slide because it was probably 10 degrees outside when we met and she had a lot of layers on. No number but I'll always pick her up if I see her. I'm glad to see she's well; another SW told me she had died a few months ago when I asked about her. Funny the lengths some girls will go to in order to rid themselves of the competition.

As always, stay safe out there.

Champ.

Traveling John #2
02-17-16, 08:45
My last few ride throughs have been almost empty and then I see Bee of course getting into a vehicle. Drove to Brooklyn and it also empty except for one kinda cute brown spinner on fairhaven. Went to pick her up but she talking crazy on the phone and came to window side of vehicle. Decided to pass and go back to circle. Saw one at SA and she looked ok, but she was carrying a lot of stuff so passed. Get back to the circle and bee was back. Did a car date and man can she sing into the mic. Did the whole tears and gag. Should have let her finish the song.

Drop her off and saw a tall brunette that might have been heaven, but looked really clean. She ended up sitting in a vehicle for 20 mins so ended up getting Tiffany. Skinny brown hair with a really nice voice. Decided to just let her sing for me. She did show me the kitty and it was nicely shaved.

How do these girls do it with shaving? It is always the last thing I expect to see, but a nice surprise.

Badboy1968
02-17-16, 11:54
Running the WW loop recently hasn't been very fruitful. Barely anyone out other than LE. I guess the cold is keeping the ladies inside. I did run into two SW's:

- Mimi: 18 year old BSW I found off Fulton. Reasonable prices and a fat ass. She wouldn't ride me or take off her top, but she was fine with taking pictures as long as I didn't get her face. She was also constantly on her phone. But the attitude was fine and I'll definitely repeat because the view from behind is amazing. Mic skills were decent at best. Overall I wouldn't necessarily recommend or say to avoid, but with the slim pickings out there lately I guess beggars can't be choosers.

- Megan: Ran into her on Ramsey street and I'm glad I did. I hadn't seen her since last summer; apparently she was on a state sponsored vacation for six months and just got out at the end of December. Quickly reacquainted ourselves for standard tuition. To my pleasure she was tighter than I remembered, and her head game is on point. Didn't take off her pants all the way (it was a car date), but I let that slide because it was probably 10 degrees outside when we met and she had a lot of layers on. No number but I'll always pick her up if I see her. I'm glad to see she's well; another SW told me she had died a few months ago when I asked about her. Funny the lengths some girls will go to in order to rid themselves of the competition.

As always, stay safe out there.

Champ.Which Megan did you see? I know of more than one that have been on "vacation".

Was this either of the two that used to frequent Brooklyn? The ones I'm thinking of include one with blond hair, late 20's, substantial rack, and the 20 year old cute spinner.

SeoulFood
02-17-16, 16:27
Which Megan did you see? I know of more than one that have been on "vacation".

Was this either of the two that used to frequent Brooklyn? The ones I'm thinking of include one with blond hair, late 20's, substantial rack, and the 20 year old cute spinner.Probably, Jaeden. With the chest tattoo.

She goes by megan. If so, she's a good date. YMMV. .

JohnBarstow
02-17-16, 17:29
I hit motel 6 on Caton, Beltway, or Tip top on Wash Blvd.Thank you sir! That helps.

SamEyeAm
02-17-16, 18:57
Hey fellow mongers.

I just got Jalin's digits and saw some good reviews in the forum. I'm hoping to set up a date with her soon, but I'm a little apprehensive about calling her because I saw she got pinched a little while back for robbery. Has anyone had any recent experiences with her? I would prefer not to have all of my hard-earned monger money go to waste on someone who's just going to rob me.

Sammy.

Knight4276
02-17-16, 20:13
Looking for Neka anybody know were she at.

Saber1967
02-17-16, 20:48

Was this either of the two that used to frequent Brooklyn? The ones I'm thinking of include one with blond hair, late 20's, substantial rack, and the 20 year old cute spinner.Blond haired Megan with the nice rack and ample assets is back from vacay. I'd love to hook up with her again. She was good fun. I had assumed she was trying to live clean but you know how that goes. If that's who is being discussed then yes I would also love to see her again.

ChordMan
02-17-16, 22:30
I was cruising through WW tonight and spotted a cute young looking BSW short spinner type body I pulled over and talked to her and she told me her name was Shauni. I was just wondering if anyone have any info on her I decided to not try her out because I don't remember reading anything about her so I wasn't sure about her. She's light skinned about 5'3 5'4 slim with a phat booty. If anyone knows anything about her let me know. THANKS.

Chordman.

NiteTimer
02-17-16, 22:39
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1360/priming-the-pump.html

Masonm
02-17-16, 23:37
Hey fellow mongers.

I just got Jalin's digits and saw some good reviews in the forum. I'm hoping to set up a date with her soon, but I'm a little apprehensive about calling her because I saw she got pinched a little while back for robbery. Has anyone had any recent experiences with her? I would prefer not to have all of my hard-earned monger money go to waste on someone who's just going to rob me.

Sammy.Not just robbery. Car jacking too. She's a nice girl but the people she hangs with are thugs.

Mr John 4210
02-18-16, 00:11
I was cruising through WW tonight and spotted a cute young looking BSW short spinner type body I pulled over and talked to her and she told me her name was Shauni. I was just wondering if anyone have any info on her I decided to not try her out because I don't remember reading anything about her so I wasn't sure about her. She's light skinned about 5'3 5'4 slim with a phat booty. If anyone knows anything about her let me know. THANKS.

Chordman.I was told tonight by a girl I had in the car when I seen him / her that it was a man so try at your own risk.

DapplzChamp
02-18-16, 04:27

Was this either of the two that used to frequent Brooklyn? The ones I'm thinking of include one with blond hair, late 20's, substantial rack, and the 20 year old cute spinner.As far as I know she doesn't frequent Brooklyn; I've always found her on the WW loop. However she is 20 years old (or at least she was when I dated her last summer- she's probably 21 now).

Probably, Jaeden. With the chest tattoo.

She goes by megan. If so, she's a good date. YMMV. .She accidentally told me her real name once and although I forgot what it was I know it started with a J. Jaeden, Jalin. Something of that nature. So this is probably her. She has always been a good date for me, although she says she doesn't enjoy doggy at all which is a bummer.

- Champ.

Cls9637
02-18-16, 06:58
Unfortunately as of yesterday Nikki no longer has a phone. You'll have to keep an eye out for her in the area of the circle. She also hangs out a lot with Megan / Jalin. It seems they're both homeless now so they try to stick together. If you see Nikki she's definitely a great date.

ChordMan
02-18-16, 08:52
I was told tonight by a girl I had in the car when I seen him / her that it was a man so try at your own risk.Thanks Mr. John for that info I was a little skeptical about that very thing and I don't remember seeing a report on him / her so enough said much appreciated.

Chordman.

SamEyeAm
02-18-16, 10:37
Not just robbery. Car jacking too. She's a nice girl but the people she hangs with are thugs.Thanks MasonM. I tried messaging you but you inbox is full.

AceKing88
02-18-16, 11:00
To all my conkling st mongers Puerto Rican Natalie is out in she is looking good. She cleaned up very nice gained some weight in true puerto rican fashion it went all to her ass. I picked her up on bank st in we went to her apartment yes her very own. Nice clean shaved kitty multiple positions didn't take long for me to release due to the fact she looked so amazing she hasn't looked this good in years. So if your out catch her while she still looks good you won't be disappointed. She was a overall 10 face, body and performance. As always be safe.

Checkumout
02-18-16, 15:16
As far as I know she doesn't frequent Brooklyn; I've always found her on the WW loop. However she is 20 years old (or at least she was when I dated her last summer- she's probably 21 now).

She accidentally told me her real name once and although I forgot what it was I know it started with a J. Jaeden, Jalin. Something of that nature. So this is probably her. She has always been a good date for me, although she says she doesn't enjoy doggy at all which is a bummer.

- Champ.The Megan I knew hung around 6th and Pontiac about 5'7" thin very cute about 18/19 had a boyfriend that she called Kong was young but very good in bed that was about a year ago I have heard she is with her mom and has her act together.

FRmonger1
02-18-16, 17:08
Saw Kandi and took a few photos. Great girl.

FRmonger1
02-18-16, 20:32
Had a date with Liz and it didn't go well. She agreed to a service and then asked to leave and would come back. I was fool enough to let her do this and of course she didn't come back. So I was out 100. She wanted meds. I found her attractive but don't think I will ever repeat. She has offered to make it up but I don't want to be around her.

FRmonger1
02-18-16, 20:42
I saw Both and Sarah has lost weight but I like her skills. I would repeat. I had her number but I don't t think it is working now. I just hung out with Amanda 19 she was cool and has a nice spinner body nice little tits. Next time I will take advantage of the service. There were others but I don't remember them. Doing Martinsburg WV next.

FunShip75
02-18-16, 21:16
Had a date with Liz and it didn't go well. She agreed to a service and then asked to leave and would come back. I was fool enough to let her do this and of course she didn't come back. So I was out 100. She wanted meds. I found her attractive but don't think I will ever repeat. She has offered to make it up but I don't want to be around her.Which Liz did you see? There are a couple. And 100? Isn't that a bit much for a SW?

Rainy123
02-18-16, 21:28
As far as I know she doesn't frequent Brooklyn; I've always found her on the WW loop. However she is 20 years old (or at least she was when I dated her last summer- she's probably 21 now).

She accidentally told me her real name once and although I forgot what it was I know it started with a J. Jaeden, Jalin. Something of that nature. So this is probably her. She has always been a good date for me, although she says she doesn't enjoy doggy at all which is a bummer.

- Champ.Do you have any contact info for Megan. I like to see her. Thanks,

FRmonger1
02-18-16, 21:54
Which Liz did you see? There are a couple. And 100? Isn't that a bit much for a SW?It is the Liz that was on this site quite often. About 5'4" 135 lbs brown hair. Comes across as nice. Average body and uses the boy. The 100 was for extended stay. Any other details you need please PM me.

FRmonger1
02-18-16, 22:06
I saw two other girls. The first was named Courtney and gives good service at a little above standard rate. Dark brown hair, nice butt perky tits. Like most she has abused the meds but I have known her for two years and she is stable now and in a program. I have her number but need to check if she wants to share it.

The second was Molly an older woman who can give fabulous head. Standard rate, blonde blue eyes good body and really enjoyed her job. I have her number but I don't know if she wants to share it. Neither has responded to my text yet. Both have phone and keep them. Good hunting I am off to Martinsburg WV my regular just got out of the greybar hotel.

FRmonger1
02-18-16, 22:11
Which Liz did you see? There are a couple. And 100? Isn't that a bit much for a SW?Liz number ends in 3621.

Crg3400
02-18-16, 23:04
The Megan I knew hung around 6th and Pontiac about 5'7" thin very cute about 18/19 had a boyfriend that she called Kong was young but very good in bed that was about a year ago I have heard she is with her mom and has her act together.Megan that live down that ally street between 5th and 6st. A couple years ago.

Armonyc01
02-19-16, 00:09
Megan that live down that ally street between 5th and 6st. A couple years ago.Cute gal. Is she no longer around?

TrinitHugz
02-19-16, 00:55
(410) 274-6901 number called me and I missed the called. Anyone familiar with this number. I called back but the voice mail box is full. I got excited thinking it was atf hitting me up. Anyone recognizes this.

TrinitHugz
02-19-16, 00:58
(410) 274-6901 called me but I miss the called. Thought it was an ATF calling me from another number but voicemail box is full so I gave up after the 6th try. Anyone recognizes this.

SirDrDunk
02-19-16, 02:49
Liz number ends in 3621.Bro are you crazy? Do you know what the going rates are? 20 beans for mic work and 40 beans for full service she must have saw you coming and figured she could work ask any brother on the forum and you will get the same answers.

JustStrife
02-19-16, 02:57
Probably, Jaeden. With the chest tattoo.

She goes by megan. If so, she's a good date. YMMV. .Do you have digits, or at least an area she frequents? I'll be in bmore this weekend and she sounds like the type of girl I like.

Checkumout
02-19-16, 02:58
Megan that live down that ally street between 5th and 6st. A couple years ago.That is the one I knew too.

Shithead06
02-19-16, 04:29
Hey fellow mongers.

Sammy.Hooked up with her near the circle about 3 weeks ago, a good time as always and everything on the menu including anal for 50, pics and videos. She is going downhill quickly in the looks department, life on the streets is taking it's toll. Get her while you can.

Shitty.

Cls9637
02-19-16, 06:25
It is the Liz that was on this site quite often. About 5'4" 135 lbs brown hair. Comes across as nice. Average body and uses the boy. The 100 was for extended stay. Any other details you need please PM me.That's very unusual for Liz. I've known her for a number of years and she has always been straight up and honest with me. She must be really hitting the meds hard to make her rip someone off. She has always been all about customer service. Sorry to hear she's deteriorating this way. At least she has kept the same number for a long time! Thees picture are from early January when I saw her last.

Cls9637
02-19-16, 06:31
Has anyone seen Jessica around lately? I've been looking for her for about two months. PM me, please, if anyone has seen her.

Dttravler
02-19-16, 07:25
Forgive me I leave out some information this is my first post here in Baltimore so here goes. Ffollowed the advice of RTFF and last Thursday met up with a cutie that has great mic skills and full service is is also average to above. Made arangements to meet up again last night and she was even better but a little rushed would definatly repeat. She says she likes to work off her phone but you can find her on the street currently look for the light colored coat and a hoodie.

RKirk
02-19-16, 08:53
Megan that live down that ally street between 5th and 6st. A couple years ago.This girl is gorgeous! Has she retired, or is she still out and about? Going to have to RTFF to see if there's any more info and pics of her. LOL.

FRmonger1
02-19-16, 11:26
Bro are you crazy? Do you know what the going rates are? 20 beans for mic work and 40 beans for full service she must have saw you coming and figured she could work ask any brother on the forum and you will get the same answers.It was for 3 hours multiple pops and I was doing a twosome. I don't know what a standard rate for that is but seemed reasonable to me. Shit 30 an hour seems reasonable. She was recommended on this site by a trusted member my mistakes were treating her like a human not just a hole. Live and learn. It has happened to all of us by even regular girls. Glad my regular in Martinsburg WV is out so it won't happen anymore.

Klove48
02-19-16, 11:53
Has anyone seen Jessica around lately? I've been looking for her for about two months. PM me, please, if anyone has seen her.Saw her the day. She is now clean and trying to get her life in order.

Klove48
02-19-16, 12:01
That's very unusual for Liz. I've known her for a number of years and she has always been straight up and honest with me. She must be really hitting the meds hard to make her rip someone off. She has always been all about customer service. Sorry to hear she's deteriorating this way. At least she has kept the same number for a long time! Thees picture are from early January when I saw her last.I've known Liz few quite a few years like some of you have. Probably 3 or 4 years back I stopped dating her because she starting flaking out on me, like she was bi-polar or something. I was reading the reports written about her since she has reappeared to see when she would start flaking out agian. My last expierence with her was so bad that I had to kick her out of my vehicle because she switched into another person like Sybil. Peace.

Checkumout
02-19-16, 12:09
This girl is gorgeous! Has she retired, or is she still out and about? any more info and pics of her. LOL.She is off the streets got her life back together from what the girls tell me from the Brooklyn area she was hot even let her stay with me for a while.

SamEyeAm
02-19-16, 13:01
Cruised down Conklin this morning saw couple girls out but none that really interested me, so I hit up Wilke. Saw a cute girl at the loop and then all of a sudden I see Jalin down the street. I signal for her and as she gets in my car she introduces herself as Megan. Cute girl. Looks like she's a little heavy on meds. We drove to my spot and parked in order to quickly check out her mic skills. BBBJCIM with good technique. . 3 tuition.

BigPappay
02-19-16, 14:40
Scooped Danielle off Brunswick then stopped and got my truck washed across from the shopping center. While my man was washing my truck, Danielle earned her keep. Couldn't wait to put by dick in her mouth to shut her up. The couple blocks from Brunswick to Cathernine she wouldn't shut up the entire time. Nice gal whose trying to get clean. Has didits but I passed as then hardly ever work. Black hair with purple streaks. Good peeps.

Happy One
02-19-16, 14:42
She is not BI Polar, she is tri polar for sure. I learned several years ago not to trust her and what she says.

DTTRAVERLER, appreciate your post but, no description of her unless she so ugly you left the hoodie on top of her face etc. Also where you found her. Thanks again for the heads up.

Idol Crystal was back around WW today and she looked really good.

Note there are still a FEW decent cops around Brooklyn / CB. Had a brake lite out and he pulled along side of me, motioned to me to put my window down at a light to tell me. To bad the renigaid cops and under cover can't act the same way. They pull you over and then try to find justification why they pulled you up.

Be safe.

FRmonger1
02-19-16, 16:27
In an earlier post I mentioned Courtney. She has great skills and is probably the nicest girl out ther she has her own place. I have her digits for trusted senior members.

Horsetrader
02-19-16, 16:28
Bro are you crazy? Do you know what the going rates are? 20 beans for mic work and 40 beans for full service she must have saw you coming and figured she could work ask any brother on the forum and you will get the same answers.It's not surprising that many readers overpay. Many times people write that they paid the "standard" without writing a number. The abbreviation system also makes things confusing since not everybody understands the system. I know what SirDrDunk means by 40 beans or 40 kisses. But is $. 4 really $40 or $140? Not everybody will interpret it the same. There is no rule against just writing down what you paid in the format that we all learned before our 10th birthdays.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

FRmonger1
02-19-16, 17:34
It's not surprising that many readers overpay. Many times people write that they paid the "standard" without writing a number. The abbreviation system also makes things confusing since not everybody understands the system. I know what SirDrDunk means by 40 beans or 40 kisses. But is $. 4 really $40 or $140? Not everybody will interpret it the same. There is no rule against just writing down what you paid in the format that we all learned before our 10th birthdays.

I'll get off my soapbox now.The funny thing to me is that it was assumed that I was getting standard service BJ, half and half. If that were true I would have paid standard rate. We agreed to 3 hours, multiple pops, and a twosome. I think 100 is a good deal for that.

ChordMan
02-19-16, 20:07
I had the opportunity to hook up with Natalie today she was really a great provider as you guys that know her have already reported numerous times. She was a lot of fun no rushing or complaining. If you haven't hooked up with her yet she is a must see. Shout out to CLS for helping me make the connection. Be safe and keep your eyes open it was a lot of LE presence crusing through WW today.

Chordman.

ChordMan
02-19-16, 20:14
Also I forgot to mention Heather is out on Wilkins looking for some company this is the Heather that doesn't look so great but can pull it out of you no matter what she hangs between Brunswick and Millington near the church. She tried to get me to hang with her for a little bit but I just got finish with Natalie so I was good. She do have working digits for trusted seniors.

Crg3400
02-19-16, 22:45
This girl is gorgeous! Has she retired, or is she still out and about? Going to have to RTFF to see if there's any more info and pics of her. LOL.Gone, but not forgotten.

LoveDemAzn
02-19-16, 22:49
It's not surprising that many readers overpay. Many times people write that they paid the "standard" without writing a number. The abbreviation system also makes things confusing since not everybody understands the system. I know what SirDrDunk means by 40 beans or 40 kisses. But is $. 4 really $40 or $140? Not everybody will interpret it the same. There is no rule against just writing down what you paid in the format that we all learned before our 10th birthdays.

I'll get off my soapbox now.When people put $. 4, I think it's $40. $140 would be 1. 4 It's the same term in betting too.

Cls9637
02-20-16, 06:39
Saw her the day. She is now clean and trying to get her life in order.Thank you. I'm glad to hear that. She needs to get things together. She's a very nice girl in a terrible situation. I'd love to talk with her. I helped her get through getting clean a couple other times. I hope this time it works.

SirDrDunk
02-20-16, 07:44
Scooped Danielle off Brunswick then stopped and got my truck washed across from the shopping center. While my man was washing my truck, Danielle earned her keep. Couldn't wait to put by dick in her mouth to shut her up. The couple blocks from Brunswick to Cathernine she wouldn't shut up the entire time. Nice gal whose trying to get clean. Has didits but I passed as then hardly ever work. Black hair with purple streaks. Good peeps.Yeah she is a nice girl was another one I hit before I got out the SW scene I pretty much mess with the non-pros now.

SirDrDunk
02-20-16, 07:51
It was for 3 hours multiple pops and I was doing a twosome. I don't know what a standard rate for that is but seemed reasonable to me. Shit 30 an hour seems reasonable. She was recommended on this site by a trusted member my mistakes were treating her like a human not just a hole. Live and learn. It has happened to all of us by even regular girls. Glad my regular in Martinsburg WV is out so it won't happen anymore.I got what you saying but that was to me and this is my opinion was a little overboard you can ask dudes like night timer and others this one don't take it the wrong way not judging or nothing just saying. The sad part is if Liz is doing this she may be spiraling downward and when that happens it's hard to trust them. Which you can't really do anyway sorry that happened to you but you chalk it up to the game.

NiteTimer
02-20-16, 11:55
I got what you saying but that was to me and this is my opinion was a little overboard you can ask dudes like night timer and others this one don't take it the wrong way not judging or nothing just saying. The sad part is if Liz is doing this she may be spiraling downward and when that happens it's hard to trust them. Which you can't really do anyway sorry that happened to you but you chalk it up to the game.Liz got me for 60 back in 2011. But she definitely was spiraling down at the time.

I beat her up back in the summer and all was good.

Look, she forgot about it. Chemicals.

On to the next one. Sorry that happened to you tho.

Dunk, hit me.

Baltoman
02-20-16, 11:58
Glad you had fun Ace. Another monger gave her a good report about a year ago. I met her about 4-5 years ago. She was a stunning beauty back then. I hooked up with her three times. Each time we agreed in advance what her services would include. When it came time to perform, she complained and refused. It was a real turnoff. I will not repeat. Her behavior soured me.

Baltoman.

To all my conkling st mongers Puerto Rican Natalie is out in she is looking good. She cleaned up very nice gained some weight in true puerto rican fashion it went all to her ass. I picked her up on bank st in we went to her apartment yes her very own. Nice clean shaved kitty multiple positions didn't take long for me to release due to the fact she looked so amazing she hasn't looked this good in years. So if your out catch her while she still looks good you won't be disappointed. She was a overall 10 face, body and performance. As always be safe.

Cachero101
02-20-16, 12:10
[Text in All Proper Case Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in All Proper Case. In the future, please do not write reports in All Proper Case. Thanks!

Mr KuntFlooder
02-20-16, 12:15
Many rides threw and hours driving the loops. Like always simply nothing to report.

Please allow me to reach out to all here. My Fading Memory.

Hello and greetings fellow mongers OK first off I have been on and off this board many times for many years (since 1995) I have had senior status many times and I wish I could remember the names and log ons over the years..simply got too busy with work and the career to keep up. Then forgot the long on stats started over again. Then got too busy to keep up again.. Now the career is consuming my life and the Ex and family are consuming the profits.. Yeah I know..

OK with that being said I am reaching out to all the old timers and seniors (And I know who you al are LOL!) The guys who remember the golden age of the late 90's and 2000 through 2010 ish.

When it was an amazing selection of true talent Sure the girls had their demons but they had a better understanding of the "deal" and the quality of service was outstanding 90% of the time and at a level I haven't seen in a long long time!

Back when there were allot of "Kiras".

So now my fading memory.. I had lost during a computer crash (Now not as common as it was back in the day LOL) an amazing amount of images and vids that I wish I still had simply as they allow me to relive some amazing great times with some awesome ladies.

My haunt was BP and CB.. Does anyone remember big tit curly hair Joanne (May such a sweet babe rest in peace) How about "El" or big nose Cindy with that incredible ass and all around amazing skills? Sherry the dancer? Those tiny tight blond sisters on CB? What about Shannon and Autumn? Wow did a couple of three-sums with them and it was amazing! Oh and of course Lisa!

The list of ladies is long and distinguished I only wish I had those images and vids or could go back and do them all again!

Alright here is what I would like to offer I have over 90 Gig Thats over 2750 images and vids of various babes from my BLATO haunts of BP CB and BKPG babes from the FRED and HAG zones (All post 2010).

I am very picky there are no dirty zombies These are all HD hi quality images and vids of very pretty and clean babes Some with demons some just needing to make a buck.

I am willing to trade these with only "TRUE MONGERS" and TURE GENTLEMEN OF HONOR" Guys who will keep and guard these images and vids for there own personal enjoyment.

NO WEB Posters or Profiteers!! You must prove yourself and in exchange provide me with your images and vids of hopefully some of the great Ladies who's images I have lost. Simple as that (We can meet and review and then exchange thumb drives).

Only Mongers of Honor and reputation need respond! Don't even think of approaching me with offers of money for the answer will be NO! I am simply looking for images and vids of some of the amazing ladies of my fading memory...

Two or three weeks from now after you have exchanged images with several guys and one of them puts them on the internet, do not post here complaining about that. If you release them, they will get into the wild and that's a choice you make when you share them.

A2

Mr KuntFlooder
02-20-16, 12:22
Had a great time with Renea.

Guys if you see her treat here right she will take great care of you.

AceKing88
02-20-16, 14:20
Glad you had fun Ace. Another monger gave her a good report about a year ago. I met her about 4-5 years ago. She was a stunning beauty back then. I hooked up with her three times. Each time we agreed in advance what her services would include. When it came time to perform, she complained and refused. It was a real turnoff. I will not repeat. Her behavior soured me.

Baltoman.Yeah she could be a ***** at times. She is cool once she has her way.

Hung1
02-20-16, 15:14
It's been pretty dead on the Harford loop. Occasional bri, Liz and jojoba on the stroller. Anyone have any pics of Harford road talent? New or old.

Masonm
02-20-16, 16:18

Baltoman.I've had a similar experience. She can be nasty. But I agree she's hot. Just not worth effort. May be some health concerns here too.

NiteTimer
02-20-16, 21:11
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1409/chocolate-filled-center.html

JettaVr6
02-20-16, 21:15
Saw Kandi and took a few photos. Great girl.She is avery nice girl.

Lombardo
02-20-16, 22:44
A look back at 2009-2013, which I call the best 4 years on WW. When folks like BaltiMonger and BenchSeatRocks ruled the forum. When there was a vigilante and TerraSancta, and so many SW. Yes, so many SW when you do Krystal, Chrissy, and Kristina in the same week. Or on a hot summer night when you loop the circle, and 3 SW rush your vehicle. When 5 SW lived near the Brunswick intersection until the incident where a guy was shot over a cigarette; then LoriLee on the corner by the church; Emily with her place by Bentalou; then Crystal and 3 others on Payson, through Monroe, then half a dozen by the time you get to the circle, then Amber and Hawaii on heading downhill, then Empress and 3-4 others by the time you get to Washington. I used to do a scouting round, checkout the market, then have a choice.

If you have been in this hobby for a number of years, then you can name some spinners, few 18 year olds, few who passed away, few who are on vacation, and few who made it back to main stream. You remember the times you were short changed, and the times you came back feeling like a king. The times when a cop followed you for several blocks, and the times you did cop check. If you have a monger kit in your vehicle then you know what I mean.

Window shopping is the best part about mongering. Some think of it as the hunt. I met well over 100 SW between 2009-2013, it is amazing how bodies differ, from extreme tight pu $$ies, to extreme loose buttholes. You get to a point where each SW has a different feel; you can tell who you are inside with your eyes closed. You can detect the body odor of a heroin addict, then you start that little black book with names and stars next to them. You are a monger, sir.

I moved to a different state and my financials soared in 2014, but I miss the action. Be safe, keep the bobby clean, and take care of the girls.

AceKing88
02-21-16, 03:58
I've had a similar experience. She can be nasty. But I agree she's hot. Just not worth effort. May be some health concerns here too.She is feisty most of the times I let her vent on the ride to the room. When we get there I tell her leave that shit in the car.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-21-16, 09:03
Yes A2 and Thank You for the reminder, No I won't blow up the forum bitching if someone betrays my trust, I considered that risk before posting.

As so eloquently state by Lombardo in his recent post Most of these ladies are either dead, so far gone the'll never know or care for that matter or the few recent ones that clearly stated they don't care, "Post my pics and number to get me some business" If only they could keep a phone up and on! Sadly few made it back.

Thank you A2 for posting my request and thoughts.

Oh BTY.

Worked late last knight and did the loops. What a scary ghost town it was Looped both at 6:00 PM and then again at 2:00 AM. Wow.

Here are couple from back in the day when a simple 20 to 30 min cruise produced great results!!

Mr KuntFlooder
02-21-16, 09:14
What can I say the photos say it all! Ahhhhh back in the day!

Mr KuntFlooder
02-21-16, 09:19
Gawd if she was only still out here What a treat EVERY time!

NiteTimer
02-21-16, 09:26
A look back at 2009-2013, which I call the best 4 years on WW. When folks like BaltiMonger and BenchSeatRocks ruled the forum. When there was a vigilante and TerraSancta, and so many SW. Yes, so many SW when you do Krystal, Chrissy, and Kristina in the same week. Or on a hot summer night when you loop the circle, and 3 SW rush your vehicle. When 5 SW lived near the Brunswick intersection until the incident where a guy was shot over a cigarette; then LoriLee on the corner by the church; Emily with her place by Bentalou; then Crystal and 3 others on Payson, through Monroe, then half a dozen by the time you get to the circle, then Amber and Hawaii on heading downhill, then Empress and 3-4 others by the time you get to Washington. I used to do a scouting round, checkout the market, then have a choice.

If you have been in this hobby for a number of years, then you can name some spinners, few 18 year olds, few who passed away, few who are on vacation, and few who made it back to main stream. You remember the times you were short changed, and the times you came back feeling like a king. The times when a cop followed you for several blocks, and the times you did cop check. If you have a monger kit in your vehicle then you know what I mean.

Window shopping is the best part about mongering. Some think of it as the hunt. I met well over 100 SW between 2009-2013, it is amazing how bodies differ, from extreme tight pu $$ies, to extreme loose buttholes. You get to a point where each SW has a different feel; you can tell who you are inside with your eyes closed. You can detect the body odor of a heroin addict, then you start that little black book with names and stars next to them. You are a monger, sir.

I moved to a different state and my financials soared in 2014, but I miss the action. Be safe, keep the bobby clean, and take care of the girls.Yep those were classic days. The Gia, Heather, Taylor, Darlene, 2 Crystals, Lori days.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-21-16, 09:27
For you younger Mongers I'm sure Kira is amazing but let me tell you we used to have ALLOT of Kira's back in the day and Lisa was nothing short of AMAZING every time guys!

Tbroi2
02-21-16, 10:22
Yep those were classic days. The Gia, Heather, Taylor, Darlene, 2 Crystals, Lori days.Ahh yes, Memory Lane or should I say the Golden Age of Wilkens. This is when I use to live in Arbutus. So take out was real nice. Short drive away. Damn those were the days. Still a few diamond in the rough out there. But the raBBit is still here til the selection gets real bad or I get a new personal shorty. Then I'll retire.

raBBit

Cls9637
02-21-16, 11:31
Yep, there were some great girls around then, and earlier. Ruthie, Tammy W, Vickie B, Shannon, Crystal F, Melanie and many, many more. But there are some equally good providers out there now. They'll be easier to find when the weather gets nicer. But for all those great memories, remember this: Back then we had to depend on cruising around trying to find our current favorite. Now quite often they have cell phones so it's much easier to see an ATF than it was then. But also back then the police activity wasn't has much as it is now. At what was then called the "Pop Shop" near Catherine St there was like a streetwalker smorgasbord. Just pull in and find anywhere from one or two girls to maybe fifteen or twenty just hanging out looking for dates. I was picking up Melanie there once and a cop pulled up and asked if I knew her. When I told him her name he just said okay and drove off. Imagine that happening now!

Cls9637
02-21-16, 11:39
I saw Kandii yesterday. She is preparing to move so she could use a little extra money. As always, her service was great. She has put on a little weight again so her ass and boobs are awesome. She doesn't want her number passed around so if any contributing members would like to meet her she asks that you send your name and number to me and I will relay it to her. Her rules, not mine. Like I said, she needs a little extra money right now, so if you have her number give her a text. She's waiting for you.

Old School 62
02-21-16, 17:33
Gawd if she was only still out here What a treat EVERY time!Too bad she'e not around, I would loved to have busted a nut inside her too. Love raw dogg'in.

Baltoman
02-21-16, 17:53
That's about 30 years ago. Are you talking about Melanie age 20 (back then), 5'3", 120 pounds, drop dead gorgeous 10 out of 10 non-SW face, and the cutest little baby doll body? She had world record pussy lips. They went from her butt halfway to her navel, LOL! If there was ever one girl I wish I'd rescued and gotten her away from be-More, it was her. She overdosed when she was 25-27. One of the sweetest girls I ever met. A friend of hers was supposed to give me a picture of her, but we never hooked up for me to get it. Same girl?

Baltoman.

Yep, there were some great girls around then, and earlier. Ruthie, Tammy W, Vickie B, Shannon, Crystal F, Melanie and many, many more. But there are some equally good providers out there now. They'll be easier to find when the weather gets nicer. But for all those great memories, remember this: Back then we had to depend on cruising around trying to find our current favorite. Now quite often they have cell phones so it's much easier to see an ATF than it was then. But also back then the police activity wasn't has much as it is now. At what was then called the "Pop Shop" near Catherine St there was like a streetwalker smorgasbord. Just pull in and find anywhere from one or two girls to maybe fifteen or twenty just hanging out looking for dates. I was picking up Melanie there once and a cop pulled up and asked if I knew her. When I told him her name he just said okay and drove off. Imagine that happening now!

Cls9637
02-21-16, 18:33
That's about 30 years ago. Are you talking about Melanie age 20 (back then), 5'3", 120 pounds, drop dead gorgeous 10 out of 10 non-SW face, and the cutest little baby doll body? She had world record pussy lips. They went from her butt halfway to her navel, LOL! If there was ever one girl I wish I'd rescued and gotten her away from be-More, it was her. She overdosed when she was 25-27. One of the sweetest girls I ever met. A friend of hers was supposed to give me a picture of her, but we never hooked up for me to get it. Same girl?

Baltoman.No, different Melanie. This one was tall with very long blond hair. She moved to Brooklyn in about 2003 then was forced to get things together. She is also still very much alive.

Tbroi2
02-21-16, 20:48
No, different Melanie. This one was tall with very long blond hair. She moved to Brooklyn in about 2003 then was forced to get things together. She is also still very much alive.Damn. I remember her. Miss that one. Isn't she the one that use to dance down at the block? I believe you are the one that hooked me up with that one. Very good kitty and sweet girl that NEVER complaint. That seems hard to find these days.

raBBit

Tbroi2
02-21-16, 20:53
Yes A2 and Thank You for the reminder, No I won't blow up the forum bitching if someone betrays my trust, I considered that risk before posting.

As so eloquently state by Lombardo in his recent post Most of these ladies are either dead, so far gone the'll never know or care for that matter or the few recent ones that clearly stated they don't care, "Post my pics and number to get me some business" If only they could keep a phone up and on! Sadly few made it back.

Oh BTY.

Worked late last knight and did the loops. What a scary ghost town it was Looped both at 6:00 PM and then again at 2:00 AM. Wow.

Here are couple from back in the day when a simple 20 to 30 min cruise produced great results!!Last two pics... I recognize that one. OMG I miss her. Corrine was a sweetheart and very good kitty! Anyone know what happened to that one?

raBBit

CuriousPaul
02-21-16, 21:13

I'll get off my soapbox now.I saw Kare Bear on the W / W loop just two days ago. I still have memories of my first few days on the scene. Kare Bear was one of the first working girls I came across and even then her chill demeanor and laid back personally made her fun to be around. For anyone not familiar, Kare Bear is a blonde spinner, about 5' 2" normally hangs out a good stones throw from the circle and has a kitty that would make you think she is half as old as she looks (not that she looks over 35). Picking her up again after so long was like a blast to the past for me. As we walked to her spot we negotiated for. 3 for FS and. 1 for the room. Overall amazing service.

Also, speaking of number abbreviation system. I've always just followed the forum abbreviation guide here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations.

Where basically 40 bones {which is standard on the W / W} is abbreviated as. 4 and 140 bones would be abbreviated at $. 4; I agree it can be annoyingly cryptic, especially when people abbreviate the wrong way. But I'm also sure that the system is here to protect the mongers on this forum as it creates a sort of reasonable doubt.

FunShip75
02-21-16, 22:11
Last two pics... I recognize that one. OMG I miss her. Corrine was a sweetheart and very good kitty! Anyone know what happened to that one?

raBBitLast time I've seen Corrine mentioned her was because she was featured on the local news and go away for a long time.

NiteTimer
02-22-16, 00:24
Sent me some pix to share. CLS explained the rules already.

Barraquda22
02-22-16, 00:34
Last time I've seen Corrine mentioned her was because she was featured on the local news and go away for a long time.Now I'm curious. PM me someone:

BQ22.

Trileptal
02-22-16, 01:11
Now I'm curious. PM me someone:

BQ22.Me too Corrine, was gorgeous. Always wanted more than standard but with her looks didn't mind.

Frenulum
02-22-16, 01:47
I've been covertly lurking on this board for a loooong time but have never spoke up. Recent posts about the old days and a young lady in need of help has urged me to post. I'm in need but that doesn't count for much reputation. I've picked up a couple things off this board in the past and I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more while trying to add to the community when and if I can come up with something new. I'm sorry I just was never into who it was versus how good a head she had.

I started into this hobby in the early 1980's. My fiancée and I were down in what was fells point at the time. Very cool but very small nightlife. Walking on Broadway I said hey let's go in this bar and she said "no, they have hookers in their". So we went home. So she fell asleep. So I went back to that bar and got deepthroated. I was hooked. I shouldn't have gotten married but it's a common mistake. If you haven't done it then don't. There's not need to. Marriage is way overrated. It's all your money versus it's all her money.

I had met a girl at the "red room" on my bachelor party night and I continued visiting the titty bars until I realized that the neighborhood was changing into a big drug trade area and there were girls everywhere needing help with there needs. I just have to say that several years ago it was really entertaining reading posts where guys were in denial that there dates where addicts. Guys today acknowledge that chemicals "may" impact on behaviors.

My big stroll was the PP loop which was just a great fucking time. Now it's cockling because Hopkins has programmed their want to be doctors to buy up everything surrounding the hospital and now "upper fells point" is teaming with professionals from all over the world and they're importing the masses. Conkling sucks the last few times I had opportunity to cruise. Mostly blue flashing lights. I tried 'them all and have always had better luck on the west side.

I've seen most of it over the years. Ripped off. Got off. Beat my self off. I've even seen my neighbor in his flashy classic Camero cruising the loop and he looked away when I looked him in the eye. What's the big deal because everybody needs some head. Right? Then there's my job.

I work in a setting where reality about the talent slaps you in the face and you know the risks and you try to limit your exposure. But I'm addicted to ******. I'm tired of beating off and I need to get out. Thanks for listening and have a good one.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-22-16, 06:32
As these images attest She was a lady who enjoyed here work.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-22-16, 06:48
Had a great session with this lady just can't remember her back story, Would love to sink into her again!

NewMonger51
02-22-16, 09:32

Oh BTY.

Here are couple from back in the day when a simple 20 to 30 min cruise produced great results!!Is the one a young Summer? I recognized the tattoo.

LookingFun
02-22-16, 09:35
In an earlier post I mentioned Courtney. She has great skills and is probably the nicest girl out ther she has her own place. I have her digits for trusted senior members.You are correct, she is very nice. I haven't seen her in over a year. Where does she hang out?

YellaPerch
02-22-16, 10:26
It's been awhile since I've been able to get out, so yesterday I got the chance. Around noon I hit cb up and spied Danielle from the w / w on Fairhaven. Always a good time so I made the scoop. Took her to my spot and negotiated standard tuition for half an half. She got busy and mic skills were good. I let her work on it for a while. Then I had her climb on top for some cow girl action. The cootch is nice and wet she rode me to completion and I filled her like a donut! Ah yes. Got cleaned up and dropped her off where I picked her up. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!

SirDrDunk
02-22-16, 11:28
I saw Kare Bear on the W / W loop just two days ago. I still have memories of my first few days on the scene. Kare Bear was one of the first working girls I came across and even then her chill demeanor and laid back personally made her fun to be around. For anyone not familiar, Kare Bear is a blonde spinner, about 5' 2" normally hangs out a good stones throw from the circle and has a kitty that would make you think she is half as old as she looks (not that she looks over 35). Picking her up again after so long was like a blast to the past for me. As we walked to her spot we negotiated for. 3 for FS and. 1 for the room. Overall amazing service.

Also, speaking of number abbreviation system. I've always just followed the forum abbreviation guide here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations.

Where basically 40 bones {which is standard on the W / W} is abbreviated as. 4 and 140 bones would be abbreviated at $. 4; I agree it can be annoyingly cryptic, especially when people abbreviate the wrong way. But I'm also sure that the system is here to protect the mongers on this forum as it creates a sort of reasonable doubt.Wow didn't know she was still around last time I saw her was months ago riding through had some fun times with her good personality batshit crazy sometimes remember I hit one time for two packs of cigarettes LOL.

ChordMan
02-22-16, 11:44
Wow didn't know she was still around last time I saw her was months ago riding through had some fun times with her good personality batshit crazy sometimes remember I hit one time for two packs of cigarettes LOL.I saw her last night at the circle waving and smiling at the cars going by it's been a while since I seen her. SirDrDunk I remember when you first told me the story about the cigarettes I still can't believe it that's too funny. LOL.

AceKing88
02-22-16, 12:26
I have her number. If anyone is interested pm. No strings I don't know need any numbers or chics. As always be safe.

HcLine
02-22-16, 12:51
Has anyone seen her recently? Went onthe stroll a few times in the last month and haven't seen her. She was talking about leaving for AL but then she talked shit all the time. Oh, and her phone doesn't work! Just curious friends. Hc.

Krock21
02-22-16, 15:47
Has anyone seen her recently? Went onthe stroll a few times in the last month and haven't seen her. She was talking about leaving for AL but then she talked shit all the time. Oh, and her phone doesn't work! Just curious friends. Hc.She is walking still in the same area. I saw her last week all strung out walking around.

John4044
02-22-16, 15:57
Was out this afternoon and saw a really super hot 20 something brunette on Payson, wearing jeans, a low cut pink sweater. I drove past and it definitely looked like a sting, and then I saw two undercover LE sitting in a car about two blocks away, watching her closely. Be careful out there gents! If it looks TGTBT, more times than none it is TGTBT!

Tbroi2
02-22-16, 16:02
I saw her last night at the circle waving and smiling at the cars going by it's been a while since I seen her. SirDrDunk I remember when you first told me the story about the cigarettes I still can't believe it that's too funny. LOL.Yes! I was out that night too. She was at the intersection of Wilkens & Fulton flagging down cars selling Newports. It was so funny. She was in the middle of the street dogg.

raBBit

Tbroi2
02-22-16, 16:06
As these images attest She was a lady who enjoyed here work.Again, I miss this one. Good phat kitten on that one.

raBBit

Mr KuntFlooder
02-22-16, 18:26
Guys bring me up to speed Is summer still around? She was sweet in so manny ways! Enjoy Guys. I did!

Vega Wrap
02-22-16, 18:39
Me too Corrine, was gorgeous. Always wanted more than standard but with her looks didn't mind.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=167690&d=1331272457

Rizalboy
02-22-16, 19:30
These pictures are nice, Mr K. But I'm fairly certain most of the pics you posted were previously posted on this forum by other members originally. Though you said you had lots of poster names these many years, you're not claiming all these pictures are originally yours, are you? I ask because I have 300+ original videos. Most of them are terrible but some are outrageously hot. You want to trade for original content but have mostly reposted other people's pics. So I'm having a hard time considering your offer as serious. What were your other poster names?

Also you've mentioned Kiara multiple times as a point of comparison in your few posts. I don't think anyone has posted about her in quite some time. Why the comparison? Why not compare those girls who are currently out and about?

On to the goodness. Cls had mentioned that doubles are a little too much sometimes. I mostly agree. But there are times when you're being spoiled by two lovely ladies and it's phenomenal. These 2 are UTR as of today. Pics will be offered to those I have trusted in the past.

I'm fairly certain Skinny Nikki has her phone back. Rare is the occasion that I contradict Cls as I consider the man quite the trusted monger. But here I am doing it twice. Also per my usual, trusted seniors can pm me for her number.

Tbroi2
02-22-16, 19:45
Two pics from when I saw her in '13. #8423 post. Yass, very sweet girl and nice phat kitty. Would love to see what she has been up too.

raBBit

Tbroi2
02-22-16, 19:48
Guys bring me up to speed Is summer still around? She was sweet in so manny ways! Enjoy Guys. I did!I never got my di*k in this one. I do remember reading about her. Again, nice looking kitty on this one. Yass! If she is still around do let a raBBit know.

raBBit

Old Chinese Guy
02-22-16, 20:05
I never got my di*k in this one. I do remember reading about her. Again, nice looking kitty on this one. Yass! If she is still around do let a raBBit know.

raBBitI think she's still around, lives in Glen Burnie from last reports but she has put on like 100 lbs and her big tits have gotten so sensitive she won't let you even touch them. So unless you really like them with lotsa extra meat and are not a boob man, I'd reconsider.

Mr KuntFlooder
02-22-16, 23:06
Yes the photos are all indeed mine and yes I have posted them before, The vast amount of the collection has not been re-sized for posting here (Simply haven't got to it and I'm now on a MAC and I haven't had a chance to figure out how to re size, heck I'm pressed for making time for this effort but I wanted to reach out before we all forget) I am just putting some teasers out there to not only show what I am offering but that they are of best quality.

In regards to Kira I do not normally have allot of time to be on the forum, I the past year or so when I did log on for a peak Kira was the talk of the forum and the new standard bearer I was simply using her as a point of reference (Tried to get a date with her It just never came together).

As far as my other names I posted with LOL! If I could remember I would not be using this name silly!

Guys in my line of work it is so mentally and physically taxing I'm surprised I can find my way home sometimes.

NONE of my material is stollen or borrowed it is ALL original content that is mine.

The videos I made with BP Girls will blow your mind High Res and heck if I do say so my self I should be a movie producer.

All respect to to Mr NT my vids are nothing short of pro quality Hey lets meet up and Ill let you review them.

I will work ASAP on figuring out the re sizing procedure and post some I have never posted before.

Fair questions in every way Rizelbay I look forward to showing them to you and would appreacte your endorsment.

Tbroi2
02-22-16, 23:30
Yes the photos are all indeed mine and yes I have posted them before, The vast amount of the collection has not been re-sized for posting here (Simply haven't got to it and I'm now on a MAC and I haven't had a chance to figure out how to re size, heck I'm pressed for making time for this effort but I wanted to reach out before we all forget) I am just putting some teasers out there to not only show what I am offering but that they are of best quality.

In regards to Kira I do not normally have allot of time to be on the forum, I the past year or so when I did log on for a peak Kira was the talk of the forum and the new standard bearer I was simply using her as a point of reference (Tried to get a date with her It just never came together).

As far as my other names I posted with LOL! If I could remember I would not be using this name silly!

Guys in my line of work it is so mentally and physically taxing I'm surprised I can find my way home sometimes.

NONE of my material is stollen or borrowed it is ALL original content that is mine.

The videos I made with BP Girls will blow your mind High Res and heck if I do say so my self I should be a movie producer.

All respect to to Mr NT my vids are nothing short of pro quality Hey lets meet up and Ill let you review them.

I will work ASAP on figuring out the re sizing procedure and post some I have never posted before.

Fair questions in every way Rizelbay I look forward to showing them to you and would appreacte your endorsment.Video, would love to see. In the type of business I'm in, I have the resources to help with video edit.

raBBit

FunShip75
02-22-16, 23:33
Two pics from when I saw her in '13. #8423 post. Yass, very sweet girl and nice phat kitty. Would love to see what she has been up too.

raBBitWell if you can trust limited info from a FB profile she's married and Uncle Sam keeps her home a lot which lets her spend time with the kids.

Jakker
02-22-16, 23:36

I moved to a different state and my financials soared in 2014, but I miss the action. Be safe, keep the bobby clean, and take care of the girls.I been in this game many years, the best years were mid 80's to mid 90's. I would go to the block and would be 30 girls easy on streets, very many at other places in city, Brooklyn, cb, and once in DC I was in the middle of about 40 to 50 girls, all beautiful. So many to choose from.

Trackman101
02-23-16, 00:12
I been in this game many years, the best years were mid 80's to mid 90's. I would go to the block and would be 30 girls easy on streets, very many at other places in city, Brooklyn, cb, and once in DC I was in the middle of about 40 to 50 girls, all beautiful. So many to choose from.Ditto that, Jakker. My first date for money was in '77 near Logan Circle in DC. My highest volume years were the '80's, again in DC (great variety to choose from, and convenient notels all over the place). Started in be'more in '88, on streets around the Block (a girl from DC told me about that particular track), then expanded to Brooklyn Park, Curtis Bay, Wilkens, Patterson Park and points East. Be'more action is still doable (I like the Wilkens area best) but it's a lot more work now than it was back when. DC? Fugettaboutit! I'm talking street action here. I have dabbled in other genres of play (massage parlors, advertisers like BP, etc.), and I'm sure they are fine for those whose preferences go in those directions, but I like the "direct contact" and "control-your-own-destiny" aspects of cruising the street strolls. Ain't what it was, but there's still a lot of fun to be had out there, right?

Mr KuntFlooder
02-23-16, 05:54
Ok Guys at Mr Rizalboys nudge I burnded some midnight oil and figured out how to resize! This is Abby Now I found her on 4th one summer afternoon and she was off the charts I think she was just very horny and wanted to see what it was like. Could never find her again. Did anybody else ever come across this gem? Have hot vid of the action too!

Mr KuntFlooder
02-23-16, 06:02
Guys this is Stacy also calls herself Renea. Only found here once but it was special and again an awesome VID!

Cls9637
02-23-16, 06:20
These pictures are nice, Mr K. But I'm fairly certain most of the pics you posted were previously posted on this forum by other members originally. Though you said you had lots of poster names these many years, you're not claiming all these pictures are originally yours, are you? I ask because I have 300+ original videos. Most of them are terrible but some are outrageously hot. You want to trade for original content but have mostly reposted other people's pics. So I'm having a hard time considering your offer as serious. What were your other poster names?

Also you've mentioned Kiara multiple times as a point of comparison in your few posts. I don't think anyone has posted about her in quite some time. Why the comparison? Why not compare those girls who are currently out and about?

On to the goodness. Cls had mentioned that doubles are a little too much sometimes. I mostly agree. But there are times when you're being spoiled by two lovely ladies and it's phenomenal. These 2 are UTR as of today. Pics will be offered to those I have trusted in the past.

I'm fairly certain Skinny Nikki has her phone back. Rare is the occasion that I contradict Cls as I consider the man quite the trusted monger. But here I am doing it twice. Also per my usual, trusted seniors can pm me for her number.You are correct, Sir. It turns out that Nikki DOES in fact have the phone sometimes. She had originally said she had to give it back. I don't know who it belongs to, but she texted me the other day from it. When I was able to answer I got a reply "I'm not around her right now. She went outside. " I'm thinking it may actually belong to Megan. They hang around together.

As always, the number is available to trusted contributing members.

MoonMonger
02-23-16, 06:27
Been away from be'more for a while, just got back in. Any one has new contact # on Liz that lives on be-A Blvd? PM me please. Old # ends in 4733. Used to pick her up at Club Shannon past the school.

LibidoLuvr
02-23-16, 09:45
Has anyone seen her recently? Went onthe stroll a few times in the last month and haven't seen her. She was talking about leaving for AL but then she talked shit all the time. Oh, and her phone doesn't work! Just curious friends. Hc.I saw becky last week (Sunday). Walking up desoto rd. Going towards washington blvd. So I pulled in the royal farm on the corner, to make the scoop. But she didn't come up there. I don't know if somebody picked her up. Or she turned off and went in another direction.

Bad Bad Boy
02-23-16, 11:49
That was the question I was asking yesterday while checking out the loops. MY objective was to look for NIKKI who has been favorably reported on here, if that didn't pan out hook up with BECKY who I have dated several times and reported on here. I checked out the circle and Ramsay yesterday to find NIKKI, but struck out. I am not fond of the circle bc it's so open and I had a real close call a month or so ago. I picked up a stoop sitter and started to drive off with her when I SPOTTED A CRUISER BEHIND ME OBSERVING EVERYTHING I was doing. I stopped let the girl out and kept on going as LE let me go. No girls were out when I passed so I headed to Washington Blvd in search of Becky, didn't see her so I called her 3 cell numbers which were out of service and left for home in frustration. It was a beautiful day and the girls should haven swarming the strolls, but the weren't. I thought BECKY either took off for al Alabama as SHE WANTED AND MENTIONED BEFORE OR WAS A GUEST OF THE CITY. I see from a recent post that BECKY is still around. I still intend to find Nikki and see how we get along. I treat the girls well. BBB.

Baltoman
02-23-16, 18:32
Last week I cruised all the loops for a couple of hours most days in the afternoon and just after dark. One sunny afternoon the temp was over 70 degrees. I didn't see anyone come out before 3 PM. The girls that did emerge did not suit me. I keep looking for these hot young spinners you guys have talked about. I must be unlucky.

Baltoman

That was the question I was asking yesterday while checking out the loops. MY objective was to look for NIKKI who has been favorably reported on here, if that didn't pan out hook up with BECKY who I have dated several times and reported on here. I checked out the circle and Ramsay yesterday to find NIKKI, but struck out. I am not fond of the circle bc it's so open and I had a real close call a month or so ago. I picked up a stoop sitter and started to drive off with her when I SPOTTED A CRUISER BEHIND ME OBSERVING EVERYTHING I was doing. I stopped let the girl out and kept on going as LE let me go. No girls were out when I passed so I headed to Washington Blvd in search of Becky, didn't see her so I called her 3 cell numbers which were out of service and left for home in frustration. It was a beautiful day and the girls should haven swarming the strolls, but the weren't. I thought BECKY either took off for al Alabama as SHE WANTED AND MENTIONED BEFORE OR WAS A GUEST OF THE CITY. I see from a recent post that BECKY is still around. I still intend to find Nikki and see how we get along. I treat the girls well. BBB.

Jakker
02-23-16, 18:43
Ditto that, Jakker. My first date for money was in '77 near Logan Circle in DC. My highest volume years were the '80's, again in DC (great variety to choose from, and convenient notels all over the place). Started in be'more in '88, on streets around the Block (a girl from DC told me about that particular track), then expanded to Brooklyn Park, Curtis Bay, Wilkens, Patterson Park and points East. Be'more action is still doable (I like the Wilkens area best) but it's a lot more work now than it was back when. DC? Fugettaboutit! I'm talking street action here. I have dabbled in other genres of play (massage parlors, advertisers like BP, etc.), and I'm sure they are fine for those whose preferences go in those directions, but I like the "direct contact" and "control-your-own-destiny" aspects of cruising the street strolls. Ain't what it was, but there's still a lot of fun to be had out there, right?I think girls were better back then, many more to choose from, more beautiful, and more clean. I like to select from many girls who I want at the moment, instead of now search and search for one girl that will do because there are not so many choices. Girls on crack would need more and more, and that effects of crack wore off fast, whereas H girl will fall alseep or seem half awake and performance will suffer. Girls who now post in BP, back in the day before internet would have to also stand on the street to find dates, or post in the city paper and hope they got enough clients.

Mr Meaty
02-23-16, 18:54
Guys this is Stacy also calls herself Renea. Only found here once but it was special and again an awesome VID!She can still be found occasionally roaming around the BP stroll. Saw her about 6-8 weeks ago.

Mr Mojo Risin
02-23-16, 19:04
Like others have mentioned, it has been pretty dry on the loop. Barely anyone out. One morning last week basically got chased out of the area by the po-po when I passed him for a second time. Took my chances today and immediately saw a slender blonde by the churches on Wilkens. Scooped her up, said her name was Jessica. She said she had a spot, made our way there but some clown outside said the cops were on their way there. Walked down to another spot but the girl she knew didn't answer. I said screw this and went back to my car and drove off. Drove around a bit and of course only saw tumbleweeds so headed back where I came and some how Jessica was still there. Grabbed her again and made our way to Pierre's, but I had my trusty Pierre bag with me. Paid the fare and made our way upstairs. Got a better look at her as she undress. Kind of looks like Emma Stone in the face when she did "Birdman". Slender with some stomach damage from weight loss. Bee-cups with nice nipples. I am so glad and I picked her up. Nice slow BBBJ with a soft stroke to go with it. Let her do that for awhile then put her in mish. We both enjoyed ourselves, she got hers and I got mine. Got her number but when we were leaving she was asking Pierre to use his phone so the number she gave me will probably end up being useless. Will see her again.

Hovito
02-23-16, 20:17
Ok Guys at Mr Rizalboys nudge I burnded some midnight oil and figured out how to resize! This is Abby Now I found her on 4th one summer afternoon and she was off the charts I think she was just very horny and wanted to see what it was like. Could never find her again. Did anybody else ever come across this gem? Have hot vid of the action too!I also had the pleasure of her company several times during her short stay in Brooklyn. She has been clean for a couple years now after relocating from Pasadena to Illinois.

Old Chinese Guy
02-23-16, 22:47
Like others have mentioned, it has been pretty dry on the loop. Barely anyone out. One morning last week basically got chased out of the area by the po-po when I passed him for a second time. Took my chances today and immediately saw a slender blonde by the churches on Wilkens. Scooped her up, said her name was Jessica. She said she had a spot, made our way there but some clown outside said the cops were on their way there. Walked down to another spot but the girl she knew didn't answer. I said screw this and went back to my car and drove off. Drove around a bit and of course only saw tumbleweeds so headed back where I came and some how Jessica was still there. Grabbed her again and made our way to Pierre's, but I had my trusty Pierre bag with me. Paid the fare and made our way upstairs. Got a better look at her as she undress. Kind of looks like Emma Stone in the face when she did "Birdman". Slender with some stomach damage from weight loss. Bee-cups with nice nipples. I am so glad and I picked her up. Nice slow BBBJ with a soft stroke to go with it. Let her do that for awhile then put her in mish. We both enjoyed ourselves, she got hers and I got mine. Got her number but when we were leaving she was asking Pierre to use his phone so the number she gave me will probably end up being useless. Will see her again.Is this the Jessica you speak of?

NightTraveler
02-23-16, 23:01
Hey guys I'm a senior member from down south. But have been reading and following your senior members for years. The Senior members here have given me advice through their posted experiences but havin seen your posts reading the forum posts I feel I know the area decently well used the old maps posted. And RTFF. Hear it's dry there as it is most every where but any help would be great if not on here on the forum, PM is fine. But please don't scold me for asking for numbers, not here for that, even though it would be appreciated. Just advice for better hours to go out I'll be here throughout the week be gone by the weekend. Thanks in advance. Just trying to get a little help since I don't live here, I help visiting members to my area hope someone will help me out here. If not that's cool. Thanks again.

Shithead06
02-24-16, 06:14
Many rides threw and hours driving the loops. Like always simply nothing to report.

Please allow me to reach out to all here. My Fading Memory.

Hello and greetings fellow mongers OK first off I have been on and off this board many times for many years (since 1995) I have had senior status many times and I wish I could remember the names and log ons over the years..simply got too busy with work and the career to keep up. Then forgot the long on stats started over again. Then got too busy to keep up again.. Now the career is consuming my life and the Ex and family are consuming the profits.. Yeah I know..

OK with that being said I am reaching out to all the old timers and seniors (And I know who you al are LOL!) The guys who remember the golden age of the late 90's and 2000 through 2010 ish.

When it was an amazing selection of true talent Sure the girls had their demons but they had a better understanding of the "deal" and the quality of service was outstanding 90% of the time and at a level I haven't seen in a long long time!

Back when there were allot of "Kiras".

So now my fading memory.. I had lost during a computer crash (Now not as common as it was back in the day LOL) an amazing amount of images and vids that I wish I still had simply as they allow me to relive some amazing great times with some awesome ladies.

My haunt was BP and CB.. Does anyone remember big tit curly hair Joanne (May such a sweet babe rest in peace) How about "El" or big nose Cindy with that incredible ass and all around amazing skills? Sherry the dancer? Those tiny tight blond sisters on CB? What about Shannon and Autumn? Wow did a couple of three-sums with them and it was amazing! Oh and of course Lisa!

The list of ladies is long and distinguished I only wish I had those images and vids or could go back and do them all again!

Alright here is what I would like to offer I have over 90 Gig Thats over 2750 images and vids of various babes from my BLATO haunts of BP CB and BKPG babes from the FRED and HAG zones (All post 2010).

I am very picky there are no dirty zombies These are all HD hi quality images and vids of very pretty and clean babes Some with demons some just needing to make a buck.

I am willing to trade these with only "TRUE MONGERS" and TURE GENTLEMEN OF HONOR" Guys who will keep and guard these images and vids for there own personal enjoyment.

NO WEB Posters or Profiteers!! You must prove yourself and in exchange provide me with your images and vids of hopefully some of the great Ladies who's images I have lost. Simple as that (We can meet and review and then exchange thumb drives).

Only Mongers of Honor and reputation need respond! Don't even think of approaching me with offers of money for the answer will be NO! I am simply looking for images and vids of some of the amazing ladies of my fading memory...

Two or three weeks from now after you have exchanged images with several guys and one of them puts them on the internet, do not post here complaining about that. If you release them, they will get into the wild and that's a choice you make when you share them.

A2And 18 total posts, where is Bench when there should be a flame?

Shitty.

NiteTimer
02-24-16, 10:26
http://www.ccptube.com/video/113/double-1.html

NiteTimer
02-24-16, 10:28
http://www.ccptube.com/video/212/-2-heads.html

NiteTimer
02-24-16, 10:50
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1249/badass.html

EasyLuvr
02-24-16, 11:37
Decided to take a tour despite the crappy weather. After several loops around Wilkens, I saw Shannon near the circle and pulled over to get her out of the rain. Hopped in and off to Pierre's we go. She has gotten pudgy since I saw her last but not disgusting so. Laid her back on the bed and climbed aboard, her hand guiding me into her tight, wet cooch and started hammering it. She made all of the right sounds and movements to get me off quickly and I obliged, filling her like a jelly donut. Cleaned up and dropped her back at her place. Nothing spectacular about the date but got the job done at the usual tuition.

BigPappay
02-24-16, 13:29
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1249/badass.htmlpunished!!

BigPappay
02-24-16, 13:32
Hey guys I'm a senior member from down south. But have been reading and following your senior members for years. The Senior members here have given me advice through their posted experiences but havin seen your posts reading the forum posts I feel I know the area decently well used the old maps posted. And RTFF. Hear it's dry there as it is most every where but any help would be great if not on here on the forum, PM is fine. But please don't scold me for asking for numbers, not here for that, even though it would be appreciated. Just advice for better hours to go out I'll be here throughout the week be gone by the weekend. Thanks in advance. Just trying to get a little help since I don't live here, I help visiting members to my area hope someone will help me out here. If not that's cool. Thanks again.With a little effort on your part, I believe you could do an average 5 street urchants a day. And if you get bored with the street game, take it to the numerous strip joints in the area. Take out is usually on the menu.

Klove48
02-24-16, 18:03
I've been seeing you guys girl Heaven out on Pason and down by the circle the last day or two. I passed because after reading some of the reports, she has too many rules for me but YMMV. Looks like she got rid of the boyfriend, so catch her if she's your cup of tea. Peace.

AceKing88
02-24-16, 21:32
I've been seeing you guys girl Heaven out on Pason and down by the circle the last day or two. I passed because after reading some of the reports, she has too many rules for me but YMMV. Looks like she got rid of the boyfriend, so catch her if she's your cup of tea. Peace.I've seen her passing by the last couple days everytime I try to pick her up she says she has a terrible headache I approached Nikki as well she said she doesn't date. I was saying to myself damn have she seen herself online giving up the goods LOL but I digress.

BoloBellgrande
02-25-16, 01:04
Around the time mixed race Christine was around, there was a big boned chunky brown skinned SW that was hanging around the circle one day. She looked like a civi. Christine told me her name, and said she was stuck up and wouldn't talk to Christine at all . Christines said, she thought she was half Mexican or Puerto Rican. I can't remember her name now. At first , I thought she was a decoy , and felt nervous talking to Christine in front of her .

I'm just recalling how odd it is that no one ever reported on her at the time, but me. She was just as nice as Dallas or Christine. She was about 5 feet 7 or 8 , had big boob's too. She just seemed to have a attitude about her, that wouldn't make a fun date. When I saw her she was wearing a dress, had black rim glasses on and two Barrett's or small bands in her hair. One on each side holding her hair loosely like a little girl. I think she had lipstick on too . I got the impression , she was not from the city . She had no marks on her body that I could see from the dress she had on . Not on her legs or from the low cut top that exposed her big tits. Never saw her after that one day , at least not that I can remember.

I actually thought she was ULE, trying to blend in with the other SW until Christine told me about her. I just find it odd that no one ever posted about her, or took pictures. No it wasn't Tee, I know who she is .

JankMaster
02-25-16, 02:03
I know it rained hard but I thought since the temp was up. There would be some trim everywhere. Finally after about a hr I saw janet on carey. Descent time. Accomodations werent as comfortable as I'm use to. But she got the job done. Janets been around for at least 20 yrs.

SpankyNoSpank
02-25-16, 06:33
Guys this is Stacy also calls herself Renea. Only found here once but it was special and again an awesome VID!She is awesome and was 1 on my favorites on the BP stroll. One of the best BJ's in the industry.

SirDrDunk
02-25-16, 10:20
She is awesome and was 1 on my favorites on the BP stroll. One of the best BJ's in the industry.Hell to the yeah only girl to ever give me mic work and make explode in under 15 minutes girl is SW Idol material.

Angler69
02-25-16, 10:45
Around the time mixed race Christine was around, there was a big boned chunky brown skinned SW that was hanging around the circle one day. She looked like a civi. Christine told me her name, and said she was stuck up and wouldn't talk to Christine at all . Christines said, she thought she was half Mexican or Puerto Rican. I can't remember her name now. At first , I thought she was a decoy , and felt nervous talking to Christine in front of her .

I'm just recalling how odd it is that no one ever reported on her at the time, but me. She was just as nice as Dallas or Christine. She was about 5 feet 7 or 8 , had big boob's too. She just seemed to have a attitude about her, that wouldn't make a fun date. When I saw her she was wearing a dress, had black rim glasses on and two Barrett's or small bands in her hair. One on each side holding her hair loosely like a little girl. I think she had lipstick on too . I got the impression , she was not from the city . She had no marks on her body that I could see from the dress she had on . Not on her legs or from the low cut top that exposed her big tits. Never saw her after that one day , at least not that I can remember.

I actually thought she was ULE, trying to blend in with the other SW until Christine told me about her. I just find it odd that no one ever posted about her, or took pictures. No it wasn't Tee, I know who she is .Kinda sounds like Layla (her real name is different). She is half latina, dark medium long length dark hair, chubby in a appealing way, juicy tits, and in her young 20's in age. She has been mentioned in the past before but not very often. I haven't seen her out in awhile. If anyone has the 411 on her, please let me know.

Stay safe,

Angler.

BoloBellgrande
02-25-16, 11:20
This is not the SW I saw. This is the only Layla I found pictures of in the forum. The SW I saw had caramel skin. Could have passed for a pretty brown skin black girl. Her hair was dark though. Chunky legs, wide hips and ass.

AceKing88
02-25-16, 11:41
She is awesome and was 1 on my favorites on the BP stroll. One of the best BJ's in the industry.Is she still around. If so where do she hang at looks good sounds great. I want in literally LOL as always be safe.

Klove48
02-25-16, 11:44
She is awesome and was 1 on my favorites on the BP stroll. One of the best BJ's in the industry.

Hell to the yeah only girl to ever give me mic work and make explode in under 15 minutes girl is SW Idol material.Is this Stacy / Renea, still on the stroll?

Mr Meaty
02-25-16, 14:52
Is this Stacy / Renea, still on the stroll?She still comes out periodically. Last I hooked up with her was about 2-3 month ago. BJ still tip top. Everything on the menu.

ChordMan
02-25-16, 15:21
I know it rained hard but I thought since the temp was up. There would be some trim everywhere. Finally after about a hr I saw janet on carey. Descent time. Accomodations werent as comfortable as I'm use to. But she got the job done. Janets been around for at least 20 yrs.What's up JankMaster I've been looking for her but haven't seen her in quite some time. Did she have any working digits?

HitMeUpBMore
02-25-16, 16:29
Have any off you brave souls that don't use protection ever caught anything?

Every time I pick up an SW, I am always the one who provided the protection so I am sure that some of you have taken the plunge and not used condom your FS. I've been curious about getting the FULL (raw) experience.

FunAZ56
02-25-16, 16:52
Long time monger (started in '84), SWs or strippers; moved to rural VA 4 years ago and "crickets". I have a query: two of my favs were a redhead (natural) named Robin and a very energetic and likable dirty blond named Danette (only chick I've ever heard have that name). I'm coming back to Bmore in a few weeks for a couple of days and wanted to know if, on the off chance, these two are active. Patapsco, Curtis, Fairhaven, Wilkens, Washington, etc. Were the usual haunts for these two but Dundalk 40, Eastern were all popular.

I wish I had known of this site. Ah, the nostalgia!!

I also saw Shannon's name mentioned. About 5'6, black hair, thin, pleasant and flexible? Also a fav. Now that I think of it, there were so many. Damn, I miss it!

Fun.

Saber1967
02-25-16, 23:35
Long time monger (started in '84), SWs or strippers; moved to rural VA 4 years ago and "crickets". I have a query: two of my favs were a redhead (natural) named Robin and a very energetic and likable dirty blond named Danette (only chick I've ever heard have that name). I'm coming back to Bmore in a few weeks for a couple of days and wanted to know if, on the off chance, these two are active. Patapsco, Curtis, Fairhaven, Wilkens, Washington, etc. Were the usual haunts for these two but Dundalk 40, Eastern were all popular.

I wish I had known of this site. Ah, the nostalgia!!

I also saw Shannon's name mentioned. About 5'6, black hair, thin, pleasant and flexible? Also a fav. Now that I think of it, there were so many. Damn, I miss it!

Fun.Denette is long gone to points south. I'm pretty sure she isn't coming back up here. Robin has been floating around. I haven't seen her in several weeks though.

JankMaster
02-26-16, 06:21
What's up JankMaster I've been looking for her but haven't seen her in quite some time. Did she have any working digits?Didn't get digits. She was out late. About midnight. She normally stays on tge carey / washington blvd side. Between the church and the construction by the school. She's looking very healthy. Some wieght in her ass and tits. I didn't ask for digits. I just scooped het last night since it was dead. But ive literally been fuckin this chick since I was about 25.46 now. I'm suprised she's in the good conditiin she is in.

SirDrDunk
02-26-16, 06:36
Have any off you yeah breaking down like this you girls must win at least maybe 10 guys a day at the most some more some less but free assembleit still doesn't matter some more some less but it still doesn't matter I'll be smart yeah I think about it brave souls that don't use protection ever ?

Every time I pick up an SW, I am always the one who provided the protection so I am sure that some of you have taken the plunge and not used condom your FS. I've been curious about getting the FULL (raw) experience.Me myself I will personally advise against it you have to think about it these girls mess with at least 20 guys a day so you not the only one hitting it. Then factor in the lifestyle some are using needles shooting dope then they fooling around with a boyfriend / pimp who is doing the same thing. Then you got the regular that maybe hitting it raw and of course one dude who is willing to pay extra for that privilege of banging it out raw. So now you have 3 guys that hit 2 of them have something and 1 might have something you can't get rid of. Take it from me got burned a number times just getting BBBJ's so my advice to you cover it up.

ChordMan
02-26-16, 10:12
Didn't get digits. She was out late. About midnight. She normally stays on tge carey / washington blvd side. Between the church and the construction by the school. She's looking very healthy. Some wieght in her ass and tits. I didn't ask for digits. I just scooped het last night since it was dead. But ive literally been fuckin this chick since I was about 25.46 now. I'm suprised she's in the good conditiin she is in.It's been a lot of years for me too but she still manages to look pretty good, thanks for the info I'll keep my eyes open for her.

Krasner
02-26-16, 11:17
How were the mic skills. Or anyone who has heard her sing.Had a dream:

Saw her about 3 months ago on corner of Ramsey. She had on some booty shorts and a cute cami and was looking in good shape. She started singing on the way to my spot and her vocals were on point.

It's rare an SW can get me up and ready just on street appearance, alone, but she did it quite easily. Once we hit the spot, she continued the action with me reclined, for another 10 minutes, slow and sloppy- just how I liked it.

Felt no rush at all with this girl. Once we moved into the backseat, I hit it 7-ways-to-Sunday for about 25 minutes with no complaints. Na-na felt tight as my college girlfriend. And she had just as much hair to pull, too.

Juicy ass and she'll work it right for ya'. The one part that rubbed me the wrong way was that when I was about to bus, she screams to keep fuk'and her (she really did seem to get into it) and I unloaded in the rain-coat all wet.

She agreed to cim earlier, so apologized, but said she doesn't get to cum much. Might be some bs they tell all the guys, on a day when they don't feel like slurping some splooge, or maybe she was being honest atm- who can say?

Anyway, we picked up some cigs at he royal farms and smoked for a sec. She's funny and cool to chill with, if you don't mind hanging with younger girls. I had a # that worked for a little while after, but eventually got a message "I'm not with her. " and hadn't heard back on that line since.

Anyone who can help me reconnect, it'd be greatly appreciated?

-Ken.

Happy One
02-26-16, 12:11
The monger god has been treating me very well last couple weeks. Got to hang out with some old favorites that I haven't seen in awhile Brooklyn / CB. Shana that lived on 7th st looks really good with extra weight, full breasts and oh what an ass. She was visiting to pick up some quick money. Next up miss Lacy from Curtis ave is a really nice girl after she is comfortable with you and not so self conscess about her self. Josey is another sweet heart around Curtis Bay and McDs on Potee and Patapsaco. Next up was a pleasant surprise for sure. One of my dates couldn't make it and asked if I wanted to meet someone new. So I said yes with no promises to go any further. Her name is Melisa out Catonsville, really nice MILF, easy on the eyes, nice quality laid back relaxing date with wonderful skills. I put her into my rotation since I had to cut one loose.

The guys that keep asking where and best times, there is not set times. There is so many variables, being ill, being well, sleeping are just a few. The smart ones If you treated them well will call you. I have some that call me couple times a week. I pay standard 40 half and half with a possibility of a tip if they are off the hook good.

Pontiac in Brooklyn is about dead issue with cops sitting there most days lately. Take a look at the Farm store between Hanover and Potee on Patapsco and McDs.

Be safe out there.

BigPappay
02-26-16, 12:21
Me myself I will personally advise against it you have to think about it these girls mess with at least 20 guys a day so you not the only one hitting it. Then factor in the lifestyle some are using needles shooting dope then they fooling around with a boyfriend / pimp who is doing the same thing. Then you got the regular that maybe hitting it raw and of course one dude who is willing to pay extra for that privilege of banging it out raw. So now you have 3 guys that hit 2 of them have something and 1 might have something you can't get rid of. Take it from me got burned a number times just getting BBBJ's so my advice to you cover it up.Some of us can't get off with a rubber wrapped around my little guys neck. I'll pay a couple extra bucks to hit it BB!

Klove48
02-26-16, 14:17
Was out last night and ran into a fresh face by the circle. She said her name was Shealee, and that she from the BP area. I did a quick interview with her since I had not seen any reports on her before, and my "spicy senses" should have kicked in by I decided to take one for the team. She agreed on half & half and when we got to my spot, she started out with a 100 mph BJ, which I'm not particularly fond of but it got me prepared for the 2nd half; this is when shit got crazy. She couldn't take no "Beef" at all. She was running to whole time and when I said something she flacked out so I cut my losses and ended the session and took her back. On my way headed home, I noticed a what appeared to be a pretty woman in blue khaki's and a hoodie that was covering most of her face. She was tall, about 5'8", dark hair, pretty, slim model type body but it was real hard to tell you because of all the loose clothes she was wearing, walking up Wilkins. I pulled over on Wilkins & Pulaski and she walked over. I had to tell her to get in because she wanted to ask if I was a cop while she was standing outside my car. We pulled around the corner and I quickly explained to her that the cops lie, so never stand outside and talk because it brings attention. We spoke she told me her name was Jessica and agreed on Half & Half and we went to my spot. I must say. This was the coolest, nicest SW that I've ever encountered. But the bonus was when we got to the spot and she disrobed, she was packing a pair of abcD's on that slim body. The BBBJ was ok and the snatch was above average, but I think that the expierence will improve with more frequency of seeing her. She showed me where she lived, so when I get digits I can share. A definate repeat. Peace.

Masonm
02-26-16, 15:50
Have any off you brave souls that don't use protection ever caught anything?

Every time I pick up an SW, I am always the one who provided the protection so I am sure that some of you have taken the plunge and not used condom your FS. I've been curious about getting the FULL (raw) experience.Yup. The G-bug from BBBJ. One girl who I thought might have infected me agreed to go with me to the clinic. They found that she was infected from oral, vaginal and anal swabs. I still see her walking Conkling.

Checkumout
02-26-16, 18:45
The monger god has been treating me very well last couple weeks. Got to hang out with some old favorites that I haven't seen in awhile Brooklyn / CB. Shana that lived on 7th st looks really good with extra weight, full breasts and oh what an ass. She was visiting to pick up some quick money. Next up miss Lacy from Curtis ave is a really nice girl after she is comfortable with you and not so self conscess about her self. Josey is another sweet heart around Curtis Bay and McDs on Potee and Patapsaco. Next up was a pleasant surprise for sure. One of my dates couldn't make it and asked if I wanted to meet someone new. So I said yes with no promises to go any further. Her name is Melisa out Catonsville, really nice MILF, easy on the eyes, nice quality laid back relaxing date with wonderful skills. I put her into my rotation since I had to cut one loose.

The guys that keep asking where and best times, there is not set times. There is so many variables, being ill, being well, sleeping are just a few. The smart ones If you treated them well will call you. I have some that call me couple times a week. I pay standard 40 half and half with a possibility of a tip if they are off the hook good.

Pontiac in Brooklyn is about dead issue with cops sitting there most days lately. Take a look at the Farm store between Hanover and Potee on Patapsco and McDs.

Be safe out there.She does give a good blow job and for having all those kids she has a fairly tight pussy but watch your money and wallet she will rip you off in a minute if you give her a chance.

Sms6977
02-27-16, 08:11
Can someone help me out and let me know if any of the SW have nice Bush. I am really not into the whole shaved thing, but will take what I can get. I am really into nice booty. The information would be greatly appreciated. Also, for a first timer, any tips for a new comer. Lastly, I am a WM that just moved up here from the PG County area and not familiar with some of the areas. Can someone share a location to where I could get started. What does BP stand for and is there any SW around the Whitemarsh & Perry Hall areas? Thanks for the info and I will gladly post something about my first encounter. Hopefully encounters. Thanks again and hope to hear from someone soon.

Sms6977.

Krock21
02-27-16, 17:32
Can someone help me out and let me know if any of the SW have nice Bush. I am really not into the whole shaved thing, but will take what I can get. I am really into nice booty. The information would be greatly appreciated. Also, for a first timer, any tips for a new comer. Lastly, I am a WM that just moved up here from the PG County area and not familiar with some of the areas. Can someone share a location to where I could get started. What does BP stand for and is there any SW around the Whitemarsh & Perry Hall areas? Thanks for the info and I will gladly post something about my first encounter. Hopefully encounters. Thanks again and hope to hear from someone soon.

Sms6977.Welcome to the area and the hobby. Help yourself out by looking through the last 30 or so pages in this thread and you will gain the knowledge you seek. On the Baltimore Forum homepage we have a thread titled Rookie Mongers or something like that l, check that out too. We also have a thread will loop maps to show you where to look. No street walkers in WM / Perry Hall unless you get lucky on Harford Rd. Try Dundalk or Conkling. BP stands for Brooklyn Park or Backpage the former is a stroll the later is for escorts. Good luck.

Monger83
02-27-16, 18:08
Yup. The G-bug from BBBJ. One girl who I thought might have infected me agreed to go with me to the clinic. They found that she was infected from oral, vaginal and anal swabs. I still see her walking Conkling.I'm recovering from the G-bug that I got a week ago from a BBBJ. I'm going covered from now on. The shot and pills I got did the trick. But effed my stomach up for a few days.

BigPappay
02-27-16, 20:09
Scooped up Melanie early this morning and it turned out to be more entertaining than pleasurable. She's a brunette, long in the tooth as well as missing some teef and walks with a severe curvature of the spine. My thought process was that if she is constantly looking down, she won't have any problems looking down on my dick. Wrong. She started out with giving me the hardest tug session I've ever encountered, then sucked on her little A cup titties with pointed nipples, however her titties tasted horrible. She kept looking at her phone saying she was waiting on a phone call. The call came and she bailed out on me. She got a Jackson out of me, but I can say I got a bit of a laugh out of the whole ordeal. Stay away from this one!

Vega Wrap
02-27-16, 20:21
Good attitude and skills.

Sms6977
02-27-16, 22:16
Welcome to the area and the hobby. Help yourself out by looking through the last 30 or so pages in this thread and you will gain the knowledge you seek. On the Baltimore Forum homepage we have a thread titled Rookie Mongers or something like that l, check that out too. We also have a thread will loop maps to show you where to look. No street walkers in WM / Perry Hall unless you get lucky on Harford Rd. Try Dundalk or Conkling. BP stands for Brooklyn Park or Backpage the former is a stroll the later is for escorts. Good luck.I appreciate the response and will do some reading. Hopefully can manage something tonight so I can post about that first experience.

Hovito
02-28-16, 01:03
Good attitude and skills.Looks like a willing participant. She looks familiar but hard to tell from the pic. Name? Picked up Danielle tonight on Fairhaven tonight, She keeps relocating between the W / W area and Brooklyn. Nice BBBJWS. Standard plus tip.

BigPappay
02-28-16, 05:06
Good attitude and skills.Perfect shot!

Checkumout
02-28-16, 10:20
Good attitude and skills.She looks like a corpse LOL.

TotalKaos
02-28-16, 12:36
She looks like a corpse LOL.They are all walking corpses to an extent.

The Big Man
02-28-16, 14:21
She looks like a corpse LOL.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-man-admits-sex-100-dead-women-article-1.1906370

Looks like this shit may be in style. LOL I agree, she does lokk like she has passed on.

Cls9637
02-28-16, 14:41
I rode through WW yesterday for a long time. There were no girls out at all except SW Idol Crystal, and I wasn't in the mood to see her. I was hoping to find Jessica or Amber but they weren't around. I had given up and was headed out of the area when I saw a girl with a little pink knapsack sort of thing on. She looked a little young but I circled the block to get a better look. I got the look so I stopped and she jumped in near the circle. She introduced herself as Sam. I had heard from Natalie the other day that a girl named Sam had OD'd and died but that was obviously inaccurate! Natalie said she was surprised that I didn't know Sam because she is young and cute, but I'd never met her until yesterday.

Sam is twenty four and cute, so Natalie was accurate on that part. She sort of puts me in mind of Kelly the thief, except that Kelly isn't cute. She has only been doing this for a couple of weeks, she said. Sam didn't smile much, but she said it was because she is embarrassed by a broken tooth on the left side, but it really isn't noticeable. We decided to vacate the area so we could have some fun and get some pictures. She said she went to Pierre's once but the smell was so bad she had to leave. I told her I won't go there anyway. She has some stretch marks from her baby and boobs are a little deflated, but overall she has a very nice body. Very squeezable boobs with nice hard nipples. She is up for almost anything, and I intend to sample all that she offers next week. She is very affectionate with lots of fondling, licking and kissing. She pays a ton of attention to the boys and seems to enjoy doing her job. Sam is good with cumming in her mouth or on her face, so I did both. I will definitely see her next week.

She's not real comfortable with giving her number out because she is still with her baby daddy. She says she is sometimes out around the circle, usually after the baby is in bed. I'll check with her when I see her next about a way to get her number out. Stay tuned. In the meantime look for her around the circle.

SirDrDunk
02-28-16, 14:59
I rode through WW yesterday for a long time. There were no girls out at all except SW Idol Crystal, and I wasn't in the mood to see her. I was hoping to find Jessica or Amber but they weren't around. I had given up and was headed out of the area when I saw a girl with a little pink knapsack sort of thing on. She looked a little young but I circled the block to get a better look. I got the look so I stopped and she jumped in near the circle. She introduced herself as Sam. I had heard from Natalie the other day that a girl named Sam had OD'd and died but that was obviously inaccurate! Natalie said she was surprised that I didn't know Sam because she is young and cute, but I'd never met her until yesterday.

Sam is twenty four and cute, so Natalie was accurate on that part. She sort of puts me in mind of Kelly the thief, except that Kelly isn't cute. She has only been doing this for a couple of weeks, she said. Sam didn't smile much, but she said it was because she is embarrassed by a broken tooth on the left side, but it really isn't noticeable. We decided to vacate the area so we could have some fun and get some pictures. She said she went to Pierre's once but the smell was so bad she had to leave. I told her I won't go there anyway. She has some stretch marks from her baby and boobs are a little deflated, but overall she has a very nice body. Very squeezable boobs with nice hard nipples. She is up for almost anything, and I intend to sample all that she offers next week. She is very affectionate with lots of fondling, licking and kissing. She pays a ton of attention to the boys and seems to enjoy doing her job. Sam is good with cumming in her mouth or on her face, so I did both. I will definitely see her next week.

She's not real comfortable with giving her number out because she is still with her baby daddy. She says she is sometimes out around the circle, usually after the baby is in bed. I'll check with her when I see her next about a way to get her number out. Stay tuned. In the meantime look for her around the circle.Could be another Sam that used to be around Sam was a petite dark haired had a lot of tats very cute girl don't know for sure just saying.

SirDrDunk
02-28-16, 15:30
In a couple of days it will be two years since SW Idol Darlene has passed away. I get real sentimental when it comes to her because I was one of the last people to spend time with her as we hung out and spent the night together that weekend before she passed. Darlene was a rare breed she wasn't your typical SW, yes she had her demons but she also had some good qualities about her too. She was a good person overall and trust if she wasn't in the game she would have been straight up wifey material plain and simple. So I am going to say this RIP to a true SW Idol and SW Hall Of Famer Darlene.