PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Cls9637
07-24-15, 10:23
I was able to get together with Liz this week. She is always a great date and puts everything into doing a good job. Liz is open to most everything, and makes it seem like she is really enjoying herself as much as I am. She is doing her best to work strictly off her phone, so her number is available to contributing seniors.

Muff Scout
07-24-15, 11:50
Might be!

Sounds like a good idea!

Clix.Maybe we can all go to an O's game together.

We can get a group discount and have our group name posted on the jumbotron!

"The Orioles welcome the USAsexguide Baltimore Mongers".

Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Muff.

Fuck yeah! I'll talk Jax into springing for T-Shirts

A2

Aragorn
07-24-15, 11:57
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.Walk away. If you don't want to be that tough, enroll her in a residential addiction detox program. Then you are there to receive her when she gets out. You help her get a life, learn to be places on time, clean up after herself. Help her get a job. Then make sure she deals with stress by not falling back into substance abuse. Do you have the time and money for that?

That's why you walk away.

Stich Jones
07-24-15, 12:39
Just came through the Dalk. Only saw two strolling. Sara who was recently reported to be giving mongers a parting gift, no thanks. The second spinner type near the Citgo looked a bit out of it to put it nicely. Not really interested in dealing with the nodding off.

On a good note I did not see any LE in the area.

Happy hunting fellas.

Carlos Minor
07-24-15, 12:50
Walk away. If you don't want to be that tough, enroll her in a residential addiction detox program. Then you are there to receive her when she gets out. You help her get a life, learn to be places on time, clean up after herself. Help her get a job. Then make sure she deals with stress by not falling back into substance abuse. Do you have the time and money for that?

That's why you walk away.I've been there. They will be fine for a little bit, but believe me you will end up regretting it.

You will waste money, time for nothing.

I make good money, and I always was broke. You will do it because you won't want her on the streets. But they always go back.

Eventually she will start stealing from you to support her habits.

I left after 2 years. Now I have some else. A person that makes money like I do, we share everything, travel, etc. ,

WALK AWAY WHILE YOU CAN. I don't blame you, after all we are human, like it or not we develop feeling no matter who they are or who we are.

I know. You will stay, until you figure it out on your own. Good luck!!

See M.

EasyLuvr
07-24-15, 14:18
Didn't see much worth stopping for except a cute little spinner nodding off on the stoop near the store so I cruised on and spied Melissa up the street at Wilkens and Payson. Made the scoop and headed to Pierre's for some fun. She's always a no muss, no fuss provider and today was no exception. Pounded her mish and then doggie for a bit until her Kung Fu grip pussy got the better of me and I blew my load deep inside her. Cleaned up with the provided wet wipes and dropped her back down Wilkens, drained and happy. She dropped her phone and smashed the screen so no digits until she gets it replaced.

Crg3400
07-24-15, 15:30
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.Where is her family or long time friends? If she burned those bridges, she going to burn you.

Horsetrader
07-24-15, 17:02
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.I've seen a former blockette and streetwalker transform her life for the better. I wasn't involved with the process.

She had good family support and moved out of the city. Got on a methadone program and got some job training. Her baby daddy lived with her for about 3 years before he disappeared. By then she was able to cope independently, but still on methadone. It was about 2001 or 2002 when she left the SW business and as of about September she was still doing well.

If you are up for all that hassle, go for it. Good luck.

Happy One
07-24-15, 18:31
I've been there. They will be fine for a little bit, but believe me you will end up regretting it.

I make good money, and I always was broke. You will do it because you won't want her on the streets. But they always go back.

Eventually she will start stealing from you to support her habits.

I left after 2 years. Now I have some else. A person that makes money like I do, we share everything, travel, etc. ,

WALK AWAY WHILE YOU CAN. I don't blame you, after all we are human, like it or not we develop feeling no matter who they are or who we are.

I know. You will stay, until you figure it out on your own. Good luck!!

See M.Very well said Carlos. I remember Lindsey of Brooklyn, shot and killed by 67 year old sugar daddy who tried to help her. What a waste of a nice girl.

Traveling John #2
07-24-15, 19:21
As the Joni Mitchell song goes don't it always seem to be you don't know what you got till it's gone. I've been away from Baltimore for almost 3 years and lived in 3 different places and nothing comes close to the SW scene here. Scooped up a curly haired reddish blonde haired spinner named Michelle after we played are you a cop, she got right to what was going to be paid for tuition since I knew my Hotel was about a 15 minute drive I just offered. 60 which she accepted since it was hot out when we got to my room I asked her if she would take a shower which she did and it was a long one. Once she came out all nice and fresh she started with a nice BBBJ nice and slow with DT, I had to reposition her a little sideways since from the front was a little toothy but all and all a very good BJ. She had nice small pierced tits not real fin not real saggy just right. Covered up and went straight to MISH than K9 I was going kind of hard and didn't take her long to start wincing like she was in pain so I asked her if it hurt her she said yes since my cover wasn't lubed I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and had her finish me off with a bbbjcimws which she did. All and all service was good not great but definitely worth repeating plus she told me she wanted me to see her and her GF Misty which I might do Tomorrow. I really do miss Baltimore.Did you get a chance to meet misty?

Michelle is a cute girl with a nice shaped body but has a lot of marks and uses needles. She also complained about being dry from cover with me and when I started it felt like she had just gotten a creampie so there might be something else wrong. I ended up taking her to dinner and from what I can tell was not the first as she has a nice collection of pictures of some really fancy meals. Enjoyed her company for the most part but seems like a lot is going on with her. She looks young but is 21 and probably on a rapid decent program as she showed me some of her heavier days.

Beachfield
07-24-15, 20:06
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever silivin I've first seen heandr I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.She has to be truly tired of the be. S. And ready to stop if not it'll be a memorable experience. There are a good few ex-SW's of late 90's and early 2000's who are living prosperous lives and doing so with ex-mongers.

Bongson
07-24-15, 20:19
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.It has to be done with,. Detachment. See When you directly involve your heart, you could get into BIG trouble. I know of two Hos that made it out,. Because they did not like their percieved futures and developed their WILL power and changed course. One woman has been gone from the "life" for over ten years and as far as I know the last time I spoke with her she was graduating college and had made her past a very distant bad dream. She was the exception, because she made a complete break, with street friends, her "road dogs ". Everything. The other became a house wife and drug counsler. Most "saves" HOWEVER go about like this nightmare of a story,(and no it ain't mine, but I know the cat it happened to, and the girl, a REAL number 10 beauty! That did the job on him! Cat loved this girl. Alot. ,so much so he took a drug fall for her,(she had an outstanding warrant, and if she got caught this time she would have been in jail for YEARS) ,and he lost EVERYTHING! Job with a lot of time in, retirement, that he was close to, because he wound up going to JAIL for her to "protect her " and guess what? Her answer to him losing it all was,. "So what, if you act like a fool you should be treated like one, just because I asked him to tell them it was his dope, he did not have to do it ". He got out of jail and tried to do her in, he got caught and sent back, to do more time. And so on. The pussy may be nice and she may give you "convo" when others won't but in the end the dope just may be stronger than your love for her. Wish you luck Boss, in which ever way you decide to move. Peace out.

NiteTimer
07-24-15, 21:55
Nice job there NiteTImer!Thank you sir. I try.

NiteTimer
07-25-15, 00:47
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1323/couldnt-wait.html

Cls9637
07-25-15, 05:55
Maybe we can all go to an O's game together.

Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Muff.

A2I LIKE IT! Count me in!

Enor Muscock
07-25-15, 08:54
I was able to get together with Liz this week. She is always a great date and puts everything into doing a good job. Liz is open to most everything, and makes it seem like she is really enjoying herself as much as I am. She is doing her best to work strictly off her phone, so her number is available to contributing seniors.Looks like fun, nice pics.

I like classy chicks, why'know, the ones that suck your dick with their pinky extended.

Md Curious2
07-25-15, 11:48
Looks like fun, nice pics.

I like classy chicks, why'know, the ones that suck your dick with their pinky extended.Like they are about to drink Cappuccino. That's right after they put their hair in a bun so you don't get hair in their drink MDC.

Checkumout
07-25-15, 12:11
Looks like fun, nice pics.

I like classy chicks, why'know, the ones that suck your dick with their pinky extended.Lmoa love it.

BigPappay
07-25-15, 12:30
Anyone see the gorgeous BSW with pony tail working a block south of the circle (Pulaski maybe?) around 1000 L. Looks like her white BF was kitty corner. If noticed and have intel, please advise.

BoloBellgrande
07-25-15, 17:32
Anyone see the gorgeous BSW with pony tail working a block south of the circle (Pulaski maybe?) around 1000 L. Looks like her white BF was kitty corner. If noticed and have intel, please advise.Was she light brown skin? What color was her hair? How was she dressed?

Member #5646
07-25-15, 17:40
Crystals large pale white rump cheeks!I'd like to try those twinkles, do you think she would be okay if you pass me her contact number?

Skipper633
07-25-15, 17:45
I LIKE IT! Count me in!I.

LOL, I'm in. I'll bring the party favors.

RookieMonger
07-25-15, 17:55

Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Muff.

A2Dam brothers,

I'll fly up for that reunion!!

RKirk
07-25-15, 19:04

Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Muff.

A2Should we plan on bringing 'dates'? Maybe some of our favorites would love to be seen on the Jumbotron with their 'uncles'! LOL Maybe hotdogs and beer could replace their meds for a night.

TheNewestGuy
07-25-15, 19:24
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.I know two who made it out. One got caught stealing and was facing serious jail time. Her Dad stepped in, sent her to a 30 day in-patient program where she told me she wanted to leave every day as she felt like she was coming out of her skin. Her Dad took her cell phone and deleted every number. Since he's retired, he stayed with her 24/7. If she needed to go to an NA meeting, he took her ad sat outside until the meeting was over then he drove her home. She told me it took her about ten weeks before she didn't feel like she was coming out of her skin from withdraw. Second one I met after she had been clean about five years. She stayed clean for nine years then an ovary ruptured and she was in intense pain. She told her docs not to give her any opiate meds for pain, but she was hurting so bad that they gave her the drugs. When she got out she started shooting again and returned to the streets. She died about 18 months later after getting Hepatitis see and pneumonia finally killed her. She was on 34. It's possible to get out but it ain't easy. Part of the problem is they have nothing to do after they stop. Most have criminal records and have tats everywhere. They need a job. Girl #1 is lucky to have a job as she has a felony theft conviction.

Curtisbay
07-25-15, 20:47
Should we plan on bringing 'dates'? Maybe some of our favorites would love to be seen on the Jumbotron with their 'uncles'! LOL Maybe hotdogs and beer could replace their meds for a night.Too funny, most of these girls can't be taken to McDonalds without a major blow-up. I imagine they'll be needing meds by the third inning. However the idea of a bunch of us meeting at the yard is interesting. I do think it best not to draw attention to ourselves. To be invisible; and to possibly invite some of the more stable SW's for shits and grins. They can all light out on the light rail if they start jonesing and need to get to home turf. Tee shirts would be nice! CB.

Member #5461
07-25-15, 23:16
Beware follow Mongers. There is girl on Dundalk ave RIGHT NOW. Trying to rip guys off. She is on the bus stop at Bessemer & dundalk. Long brown hair dark shorts and top has a big tattoo on her left leg. Classic cash & dash scheme. Gets in and demands donation up front and when you refuse She jumps out. Do not give her donation up front.

Oakwood99
07-26-15, 07:17
Too funny, most of these girls can't be taken to McDonalds without a major blow-up. I imagine they'll be needing meds by the third inning. However the idea of a bunch of us meeting at the yard is interesting. I do think it best not to draw attention to ourselves. To be invisible; and to possibly invite some of the more stable SW's for shits and grins. They can all light out on the light rail if they start jonesing and need to get to home turf. Tee shirts would be nice! CB.That would be cool!

Gonzo64
07-26-15, 08:00
Has anyone else been with Taylor (the cute spinner one) In the last few weeks? I've seen her on / off for the last three months with the last time about three weeks ago. She seems to have really gone down hill. Almost too skinny now, and kind of was a pain in the ass. She has texted me a few times to meet with her but I told myself that the last time was the end, but my original memories of her keep me wanting to go back!

Elber Gonzalez
07-26-15, 10:30
Has anyone else been with Taylor (the cute spinner one) In the last few weeks? I've seen her on / off for the last three months with the last time about three weeks ago. She seems to have really gone down hill. Almost too skinny now, and kind of was a pain in the ass. She has texted me a few times to meet with her but I told myself that the last time was the end, but my original memories of her keep me wanting to go back!I stopped seen her after several encounters, I just couldn't stand her bitchy attitude at the end, I guess it was worse after each date and she started loosing weight, that was a completely turn off for me.

This pic from her FB shows how she was when I first met her, good old days! 👙.

Laxxx
07-26-15, 14:53
Does anybody know if the heat is till on at Tip Top? There were reports of stake outs not long ago.

Oakwood99
07-26-15, 15:38
Does anybody know if the heat is till on at Tip Top? There were reports of stake outs not long ago.I've been there twice. No problems.

BKMason
07-26-15, 17:44
I had the pleasure of hooking up with Jenna last night. Picked her up by the circle. Great attitude and definitively a cutie. The BJ was a 7 and she got job done. Usual tuition applied. She was a little medicated at first as you can tell but once she got going, nice.

BK

Piddybo
07-26-15, 17:51
Hit the strolls today and finally found Amanda on Payson and Eagle. This is the blonde Amanda than is about 5 ft 8, kinda think, some pic scars and always keeps her shirt 9 n to cover her arms. She's the one with the loop piercing threw her nose and is usually drunk or drinking. She is going downhill even faster now.

Usually have good head skills but kept nodding out on my dick. Toothy and had to keep smacking her ass to wake her up. Finally got the deed done.

I usually always snag her up when I see her because of her head skills but after today's session, I will be passing on her now.

Be careful out there fellas. A lot of LE around all the loops.

Klove48
07-26-15, 21:13
I had the pleasure of hooking up with Jenna last night. Picked her up by the circle. Great attitude and definitively a cutie. The BJ was a 7 and she got job done. Usual tuition applied. She was a little medicated at first as you can tell but once she got going, nice.

BKI know her well. That's who is referred as Jenna2. Peace.

Hlthyguy30
07-27-15, 01:37
You vets will know this and I just found this out, but the place to be after 3 AM after the Block closes is, the Horseshoe Casino parking lot.

Apparently, after ALL the club chicks close down their spots, including the Ritz, they go to the casino parking garage to do Take Out, so you will almost most definitely come across a girl from the Block at level 3. I play craps and poker semi-professionally so I see all kinds of people in all kinds of places, and I won't name names but the sheer amounts of personalities from the Block I saw at the Horseshoe after 3 cannot be counted with 2 fingers.

Love you pervs.

Cls9637
07-27-15, 05:50
Kandii has changed her hair color and is considering returning to the Block. But in the meantime she wanted to model a couple of her stripper outfits for me before we got down to serious business. She is in the process of getting her dental surgery done and in a while will once again have a cute smile to go along with her awesome little body. She has the nicest boobs ever! Nice and firm with cute little hard nipples just begging to be squeezed and sucked. She is a very good provider who enjoys doing a good job. She also enjoys getting naked and having her picture taken and posted here where she can look at herself on the site. Yes, guys, before anybody bitches about it, she has known of this site for years and enjoys reading it and looking at her pictures.

She doesn't want her number passed around but has asked that if you would like to see her send your name and number to me via PM and I will forward it to her. I did this for a couple guys who were very happy to reconnect with her. Enjoy the pictures of Kandii.

Leroi012
07-27-15, 07:31
Hey I'm new to the SW scene. Been a long time AMP guy. But looking to find a SW out Brooklyn recently just moved to this part and don't know the area well. So any help from seniors or anyone that know the area. Can you let me know?

RookieMonger
07-27-15, 08:32
I stopped seen her after several encounters, I just couldn't stand her bitchy attitude at the end, I guess it was worse after each date and she started loosing weight, that was a completely turn off for me.

This pic from her FB shows how she was when I first met her, good old days! .Dam! Taylor looks great in this pic. Sad to hear of her downward spiral, It was only a matter of time as it usually is with these girls with the candy addiction.

RookieMonger
07-27-15, 08:33
Kandii has changed her hair color and is considering returning to the Block. But in the meantime she wanted to model a couple of her stripper outfits for me before we got down to serious business. She is in the process of getting her dental surgery done and in a while will once again have a cute smile to go along with her awesome little body. She has the nicest boobs ever! Nice and firm with cute little hard nipples just begging to be squeezed and sucked. She is a very good provider who enjoys doing a good job. She also enjoys getting naked and having her picture taken and posted here where she can look at herself on the site. Yes, guys, before anybody bitches about it, she has known of this site for years and enjoys reading it and looking at her pictures.

She doesn't want her number passed around but has asked that if you would like to see her send your name and number to me via PM and I will forward it to her. I did this for a couple guys who were very happy to reconnect with her. Enjoy the pictures of Kandii.Wow. Glad to see Kandii doing well. She looks great with the added weight on her. Send her to Tampa will ya CLS?

Cls9637
07-27-15, 10:43
Wow. Glad to see Kandii doing well. She looks great with the added weight on her. Send her to Tampa will ya CLS?Nope! Not until Laura (Half-Pint) comes back. Then we can exchange! I'm assuming Laura is still on vacation?

BoloBellgrande
07-27-15, 11:01
So I finally got to see WW Idol Ranee's new place this past Saturday night. It's been almost two years since I've seen her. I think she's lost a but if weight in the ass myself, but, looking at her nude, the symmetry of it curves with her body better than before. I didn't bother to take pictures. There's enough video of her and NT already. It was nice touching base with her again. Ranee is the longest lasting friendship / relationship I've had with any SW / former SW period.

Kiara text me this morning about meeting up today. She says she's already in the city, and can meet me wherever I like. I doubt if I'll be up today after seeing Ranee late Saturday night. If you see Kiara out and about, remember to take care of the baby, if it's getting late in the evening when you see / date her, and if you have the time, ask her if she needs a ride back home. She lives not to far off the 175 exit.

RookieMonger
07-27-15, 11:56
Nope! Not until Laura (Half-Pint) comes back. Then we can exchange! I'm assuming Laura is still on vacation?LMAO, Laura hasn't been seen in a long ass time. I can send up this 5'10" blonde MILF! Body of a 20 year old and awesome skills / great personality!!

Beeemer69
07-27-15, 12:46
Took a bit of break from the charm city loops after my last encounter with the Beast and Monica. The Beast also took a break for some much needed rest, and to try and get that monkey off her back! I hope she gives herself a chance this time. I cruised yesterday in hopes of spotting Alisha aka Smiley. No luck! Was unable to call any of the regulars due to dropping my phone in the damn toilet! So just as I was about exit 95 south, I stopped for an older blonde haired lady, white sundress, said her name was Carrie! We proceeded to the spot for a nice bbjcim! Could tell that she was an old pro She polished the knob very well. I dropped her off on monroe and fulton, low and behold there is Monica sitting on the steps. She sees Carrie getting out and she hops rite in! Monica told me that Carrie Aka care bear is related to her in some way! Anyway off we went for some more Knob polishing! That girl can suck a golf ball through a water hose. Any info on Smiley would be greatly appreciated!

Cnote
07-27-15, 14:57
So I finally got to see WW Idol Ranee's new place this past Saturday night. It's been almost two years since I've seen her. I think she's lost a but if weight in the ass myself, but, looking at her nude, the symmetry of it curves with her body better than before. I didn't bother to take pictures. There's enough video of her and NT already. It was nice touching base with her again. Ranee is the longest lasting friendship / relationship I've had with any SW / former SW period.

Kiara text me this morning about meeting up today. She says she's already in the city, and can meet me wherever I like. I doubt if I'll be up today after seeing Ranee late Saturday night. If you see Kiara out and about, remember to take care of the baby, if it's getting late in the evening when you see / date her, and if you have the time, ask her if she needs a ride back home. She lives not to far off the 175 exit.I usually hook up with Kiara on Saturdays but was in Ocean City for the weekend. I miss my weekly stress release. Here are a couple pictures from last weekend. I should of had better lighting, next time I will.

Cnote.

Clix
07-27-15, 18:14
I haven't seen Clix's name here in a long time.

Youngsters take note: When you come to town and want to know where the SWs are do a search for "Clix Loop. " This dude was ahead of his time in using mapping. In one map he answered a lot of newbie questions for years to come. My hat off to him.

New mongers take note: See above.

I never went to a class reunion. This is better.Nice to be remembered. Don't get out like I used to but a trip to the block sounds like a great idea.

Be safe and monger on.

Clix.

DoeSurfer
07-27-15, 22:50
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.You are setting yourself up for failure. However, I suggest that you ask yourself the following questions:

1. Would this SW date you if she were sober, not a SW, and had her life together?

2. Are you the only guy she is screwing?

If the answer to either of these questions is "no" then that is your answer. If she cleans up, she will leave you. You will be a reminder of what she was. Remember, you are a guy who takes advantage of drug addicted girls who are down on their luck. When she is clean, she will likely despise you.

I think that you should help her by continuing to pay her for sex. If you really want to help her, stop feeding her habit and don't date her anymore.

NiteTimer
07-27-15, 23:33
Took a bit of break from the charm city loops after my last encounter with the Beast and Monica. The Beast also took a break for some much needed rest, and to try and get that monkey off her back! I hope she gives herself a chance this time. I cruised yesterday in hopes of spotting Alisha aka Smiley. No luck! Was unable to call any of the regulars due to dropping my phone in the damn toilet! So just as I was about exit 95 south, I stopped for an older blonde haired lady, white sundress, said her name was Carrie! We proceeded to the spot for a nice bbjcim! Could tell that she was an old pro She polished the knob very well. I dropped her off on monroe and fulton, low and behold there is Monica sitting on the steps. She sees Carrie getting out and she hops rite in! Monica told me that Carrie Aka care bear is related to her in some way! Anyway off we went for some more Knob polishing! That girl can suck a golf ball through a water hose. Any info on Smiley would be greatly appreciated!Monica messes w / Carrie's brother.

NiteTimer
07-27-15, 23:42
I only had time to hang out Sunday and tried to make best of it.

Sara started me out, but was a little too medicated this time around.
I was supposed to hit Bella, but Sara was a little long getting herself together so I missed that.
Went to eastside to hang out w / the peeps, then came back around.
Tiffany helped me unload w / the perfect suck and fuck.
Jalin (Megan) hit me up after midnite, so I beat that young ass up for a minute.
Then I got ready for work. All in all, not bad. NT out.

CowboysFan
07-28-15, 02:41
Been dating CeCe for the longest time. Plenty have reported on her. She actually held the same # for over a year I'd say. She has her ups and down. I guess I'd say she's light skinned black. So anyways I have forgotten her age but she's around 25 or so. She's always been sweet to me and taken her time. Like anyone she can get bitchy. She jumps houses from Brooklyn Park to Curtis Bay. I spotted her the other night on Fairhaven about midnight. She jumped in and off we went. Standard fares with a tip. YMMV. No digits thus time around.

Cls9637
07-28-15, 06:00
Here are a few more of Kandii. Remember, if you want to see her send your NAME and number to me and I will relay the information to her. She doesn't want her number passed around. But she won't call you if you don't have some credibility in this forum. In other words, qualified senior contributors only.

OskarM
07-28-15, 07:31
I only had time to hang out Sunday and tried to make best of it.
Jalin (Megan) hit me up after midnite, so I beat that young ass up for a minute.
Then I got ready for work. All in all, not bad. NT out.Wow, all this time, I thought beating up young thick ass was your job. NT the hardest working man in the monger business. Monger on and post the beating.

RookieMonger
07-28-15, 08:47
Here are a few more of Kandii. Remember, if you want to see her send your NAME and number to me and I will relay the information to her. She doesn't want her number passed around. But she won't call you if you don't have some credibility in this forum. In other words, qualified senior contributors only.I'll trade you this MILF for a week with Kandii CLS!

Skrooge
07-28-15, 09:32
What's up you guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Lets see where do I start. About a week ago I felt the urge to release so decided to hit the usual BP stroll. Saw nothing to my liking so decided to give barbie a call. Tells me come cross patapsco and 6th somewhere. Kept trying to direct me somewhere but I ended up getting frustrated because it felt like she was playing so I left to head off to cb. Not even 3 minutes later she sends me a video crying and out of breath talking about her boyfriend beat her up, how much she is ill, and she was trying to get me to park by her back door so she can run right in. First off, I'm not dating no girl while they sick. Worst mistake of my life and will never do it again. I was almost mad that she would even have me come that close if she know they are going thru it. Nothing in cb so came back to BP, ended up picking up tasha again. Man this girl can suck a dick. Claims that she's out here doing it to support her family. Who knows. Her whole thing is to let her know wen your cumming so you don't cum in her mouth. Umm, yeah right. Take this dub and taste this semen. Long story short, came in her mouth as she was sucking. Tried to pull her head up and I held it down til the feeling was gone. She didn't like that one bit, but hey, she got a tip.

Went thru another night can't really remember which night exactly, but there was this girl in a like a red gown. Looked like she was going to wedding or some shit. Wanted to pick her up so badly but something told me not to. Was dark and she was the only one in sight, just seemed off. Headed to cb and hooked up with red head nikki. Man I haven't seen her in about a year or two. Skills are still up to standard. Wish I had a rubber because I wouldve went digging for treasure.

Fast forward to about maybe 3 4 days ago. I'm heading down pontiac and see this short dominican lookin chick walking. First time seeing her she looped around a couple times. See others out like angie and bobbi so I figure its cool. Pull over, she walks up to the car. First thing I notice is heavy make up, so I made her talk for about 3 minutes before she got in the car because I almost automatically assume its a damn girly man. She sounds legit she tell her hop in we skate off. First thing I notice is damn, her legs hairy as fuck. Again I start to worry that this a fucking dude so I stop the car right on aubrey and tell her I need to see the pussy. Gets out and shows me and were off again to the spot. About 2 minutes from the spot I hear her say something to the tune of, oh, last guy thought I was some kinda addict or something, tryna offer me 20 dollars. Again I stop the car. Let her know its going to be 20 or I can drop you back off. She starts complaining about how she has to pay this lady money daily for staying there and how much she usually gets downtown or on backpage. Told her she got no business on the 20 dollar strip if you not looking for 20. Long story short she shut up and took the 20. Went to the spot and lean back my chair and she starts sucking. Noticing it feeling weird so I look up and she straight put a condom on without me noticing. Exactly why I can't feel anything. I reached up took the condom off and she complains. I just pulled up my pants and start the car up. She's asking for the other half of the 20 . All I could do is laugh and ask her if she prefers I leave her ass right here on belle grove. Waste of my damn time. What she did inform me on is that barbie either left or got kicked out of the place she was at. Felt sorry for her at the moment.

Now last night and nice and drunk, and when I'm drunk I don't like to gamble with finding talent. I call up whoever I know gives the sloppiest. At that time only person I can think of is denise strictly due to the fact the we go to her basement instead of outside. Call her up and started heading down there. Get there, open the basement door and who do I see? Barbie, of course. LOL. Coming to find out she's staying with denise til she get somewhere else to go. Ended up staying for hours getting sucked by denise and digging out barbie. Both of these girls high out they mind, and me going ape on both of them. What a great time. Thinking about calling them up today. And still the search for this purple haired broad name shannon continues. Thats if she even has the damn purple hair still. I need to another girl that can match that blowjob.

BoloBellgrande
07-28-15, 13:48
I plan on makaing a trip north early next week, and I have a short list of SW I would like to see. You know how it goes, because of the lifestyle, it's hard to pin them down when you want to see them. I plan on putting out feelers to Crystal, Kiara, Leah / Lisa, but, I would also love to see Christine.

Problem is, her BF doesn't like her phone being text with potential dates, so it's not like I can tell her to meet me somewhere. I don't plan on riding around for half the day waiting to see if she comes out like I did a few weeks back if she's no longer walking the streets and is on her way to getting her life together and is in rehab. I tried to ask Denise / Beast about her situation, but, she clams up because she wants to get dates for herself. So, if anyone dates her or sees her walking the stroll, PM me or post about it.

Member #4966
07-28-15, 17:19
Was at W&W loop and out of a mist I spoted the elusive kiara. I was on wrong side of road. I spun around so fast I think I heard Trashman yell from the grave at me for being a dumbass. But, some old dude was pulled over so she got scooped up. Darn.

Was leaving when I saw Sarah. Blonde, small tits. Really thin, tight body but had a kid it looked like. Anyways, couldn't tell if it was show or not, but she was licking it and wanting to blow me right there.

Went to The french guy's house and had a hot nasty time in his 100+ degree sauna. She hands doen gives the best blow job ever. Tight pussy. CIMWS. She seemed into it all. By end she was tweaking. On the way to drop her off she asked what got me started seeing girls at W&W. LOL. An addiction to hot nasty sex with rough women, of course.

I was hoping to find Christine and eat a 90+ degree sweaty pussy, ass, and armpits, but she was nowhere to be found. Hey, don't judge, something about a light-skinned twat and the subtle shades from tan to pink. Giggity. Giggity. Giggity.

NiteTimer
07-28-15, 18:33
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1325/queen-ranee.html

I sat on this series for no reason, but we were there in June.
She wanted to show me her spot (s) then I took her to her program.
Had a good session.

NiteTimer
07-28-15, 19:30
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1327/mission-ary-for-the-queen.html

Some of my favorite places in this world. Between her thighs and cheeks.

NiteTimer
07-28-15, 19:34
I had to fill those biscuits with cream. She handles her business. Could teach some other ladies (for real).

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1326/the-queen-takes-a-ride.html

LikkerFront
07-28-15, 20:16
Was at W&W loop and out of a mist I spoted the elusive kiara. I was on wrong side of road. I spun around so fast I think I heard Trashman yell from the grave at me for being a dumbass. But, some old dude was pulled over so she got scooped up. Darn.

Was leaving when I saw Sarah. Blonde, small tits. Really thin, tight body but had a kid it looked like. Anyways, couldn't tell if it was show or not, but she was licking it and wanting to blow me right there.

Went to The french guy's house and had a hot nasty time in his 100+ degree sauna. She hands doen gives the best blow job ever. Tight pussy. CIMWS. She seemed into it all. By end she was tweaking. On the way to drop her off she asked what got me started seeing girls at W&W. LOL. An addiction to hot nasty sex with rough women, of course.

I was hoping to find Christine and eat a 90+ degree sweaty pussy, ass, and armpits, but she was nowhere to be found. Hey, don't judge, something about a light-skinned twat and the subtle shades from tan to pink. Giggity. Giggity. Giggity.Couldn't have said it better myself, hot nasty sex with rough women with sweaty pussy ass and armpits. It's what I also love about the mongering adventure, excellent report keep up the good work!

Lombardo
07-28-15, 20:34
You are setting yourself up for failure. However, I suggest that you ask yourself the following questions:

1. Would this SW date you if she were sober, not a SW, and had her life together?

2. Are you the only guy she is screwing?

If the answer to either of these questions is "no" then that is your answer. If she cleans up, she will leave you. You will be a reminder of what she was.Well said, however, I know 2 SWs who made it and are now happily married. The first was nicknamed Hawaii. She is now a perfect mother and is continuing her education. The other is Bridget who has a husband she is so much in love with. Few others I know have slowed down and got jobs, for example, Emily. She is a manager of a Pizza place and has been steady with her GF for a number of years. Nothing guaranteed because they can relapse in a heartbeat.

NiteTimer
07-28-15, 21:01
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1328/perfect-head.html

NiteTimer
07-28-15, 21:04
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1329/unloading-my-burden.html

Jakker
07-28-15, 21:51
Here are a few more of Kandii. Remember, if you want to see her send your NAME and number to me and I will relay the information to her. She doesn't want her number passed around. But she won't call you if you don't have some credibility in this forum. In other words, qualified senior contributors only.Sexy, but I liked her better with dark hair.

Laxxx
07-28-15, 21:51
Well said, however, I know 2 SWs who made it and are now happily married. The first was nicknamed Hawaii. She is now a perfect mother and is continuing her education. The other is Bridget who has a husband she is so much in love with. Few others I know have slowed down and got jobs, for example, Emily. She is a manager of a Pizza place and has been steady with her GF for a number of years. Nothing guaranteed because they can relapse in a heartbeat.Ditto on the sentiments about trying to save them. You don't have to be a jerk, and I quite enjoy certain ladies, but it is after all a business transaction. As for SWs who've turned it around, don't forget Cia. Now there was a classy sweet woman! Still not sure about THE Angela??

Piddybo
07-28-15, 22:03
Couldn't have said it better myself, hot nasty sex with rough women with sweaty pussy ass and armpits. It's what I also love about the mongering adventure, excellent report keep up the good work!Be careful of too much "giggity".

Hot and sweaty with nasty women also means some stanky BO and swamp-ass.

Be careful of what you wish for.

LikkerFront
07-28-15, 23:58
Does anyone among my fellow degenerates know a gal calls herself Elisa? WSW about 35 dark hair, wide shoulders and hips, has some facial features that resemble a Latina, on again off again dope habit and about 90% batshit crazy? Seeking further info on her so PM any additional intel.

Member #4966
07-29-15, 00:16
Oh Trashman. We need you now more than ever. Yes, treat girls with respect. Yes pay a little extra. Yes treat them like you would want to be treated. But don't be captain save-a-ho! Take it from me, setting yourself up for failure emotionally and financially. Remember why they are licking our sweaty balls in the first place. Money for a habit. That habit takes away all reasoning, empathy, and allows them to rationalize anything. I tried once, spent a lot of money only to see it wasted. Not worth it. Find some other way. There is nothing morally wrong with mongering, in Catholic countries, discrete prostitution saves marriages unlike in our Dr. Phil, ruined by feminism, culture. You didn't cause any of her misfortune. All I can say is, don't do it. She could be sweetest girl in the world, but those drugs ruin lives and destroy reason. Personally, I wish it was legal and we paid a "Ho tax" for a fund girls could use to try to get clean, but that makes too much sense for our govt. Soon you will become the one obsessed with seeing her "purified" and go bug nutty wondering who she's screwing and if she's out all night doing heroin. My 2 cents. Oh, and she will steal money. None of this is a judgment call BTW, is a shark bad for biting a person in the ocean?

Well said, however, I know 2 SWs who made it and are now happily married. The first was nicknamed Hawaii. She is now a perfect mother and is continuing her education. The other is Bridget who has a husband she is so much in love with. Few others I know have slowed down and got jobs, for example, Emily. She is a manager of a Pizza place and has been steady with her GF for a number of years. Nothing guaranteed because they can relapse in a heartbeat.

Lurker 2009
07-29-15, 01:21
Took a bit of break from the charm city loops after my last encounter with the Beast and Monica. The Beast also took a break for some much needed rest, and to try and get that monkey off her back! I hope she gives herself a chance this time. I cruised yesterday in hopes of spotting Alisha aka Smiley. No luck! Was unable to call any of the regulars due to dropping my phone in the damn toilet! So just as I was about exit 95 south, I stopped for an older blonde haired lady, white sundress, said her name was Carrie! We proceeded to the spot for a nice bbjcim! Could tell that she was an old pro She polished the knob very well. I dropped her off on monroe and fulton, low and behold there is Monica sitting on the steps. She sees Carrie getting out and she hops rite in! Monica told me that Carrie Aka care bear is related to her in some way! Anyway off we went for some more Knob polishing! That girl can suck a golf ball through a water hose. Any info on Smiley would be greatly appreciated!So who is in the photos? And I take it they aren't recent since she's wearing a winter coat?

Laxxx
07-29-15, 07:36
What's up you guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Lets see where do I start. About a week ago I felt the urge to release so decided to hit the usual BP stroll. Saw nothing to my liking so decided to give barbie a call. Tells me come cross patapsco and 6th somewhere. Kept trying to direct me somewhere but I ended up getting frustrated because it felt like she was playing so I left to head off to cb. Not even 3 minutes later she sends me a video crying and out of breath talking about her boyfriend beat her up, how much she is ill, and she was trying to get me to park by her back door so she can run right in. First off, I'm not dating no girl while they sick. Worst mistake of my life and will never do it again. I was almost mad that she would even have me come that close if she know they are going thru it.Thanks for the intel on Barbie. I was supposed to hookup with her and then the spidey senses started tingling. Decided to pass and am glad I did if she was having a blow up with her BF. I've been to the place on Freeman off 6TH. Typical shithole where you park in the back and she has a place set up in the basement. Maybe will establish herself at some new digs and be drama free.

Propellor
07-29-15, 09:14
Thanks for the intel on Barbie. I was supposed to hookup with her and then the spidey senses started tingling. Decided to pass and am glad I did if she was having a blow up with her BF. I've been to the place on Freeman off 6TH. Typical shithole where you park in the back and she has a place set up in the basement. Maybe will establish herself at some new digs and be drama free.I used to see a Barbie down there a few years ago. Beautiful tall blonde with great skills. Almost Playboy material but had bad teeth. Wondering if you are referring to the same Barbie?

Skrooge
07-29-15, 10:25
At lax Yup that was the street. 6th and Freeman. I honestly thought she was trying to set me up. Kept driving around the block, and I kept passing this house that had 4 WSW sitting on the porch with lots of guys. She kept telling me to park up and wait so I moved on. Glad I did wit the bf their acting stupid. She sent me a video crying her eyes out saying he beat her up but I ain't see no bruising.

At propeller And yes that's the same barbie. Could very well have been a playboy model before the tooth issues. Real leggy. Tall wit just the right amount of weight.

BigPappay
07-29-15, 10:36
I'll trade you this MILF for a week with Kandii CLS!Nice rack, thought the face would be horrific, but not too shabby! Wish she were in sucking distance!

Angler69
07-29-15, 14:12
Regarding Christine that's of mixed race, I have heard she is either locked up or in rehab. I was able to text back and forth with her her a few weeks ago but I think this was when she was back with her guy and she claimed she wasn't dating anymore. Can anyone confirm the latest on her?

Regarding the other Christine who is white / italian with long light brown hair, usually very talkative and giggly. She had gotten released a few months ago, had put on some favorably chubby weight. I dated her a couple of times but she never really had digits for very long and always picked her up in the W / W area. I have heard some girls say she is locked up again, in rehab, or has moved out of the area. Can anyone confirm the latest on her?

Thanks and stay safe,

Angler

Member #4966
07-29-15, 14:55
I'm not understanding. Are you saying sweaty stinky armpits and twats don't taste good? If you are, I'd have to disagree. Giggity. Giggity.

Be careful of too much "giggity".

Hot and sweaty with nasty women also means some stanky BO and swamp-ass.

Be careful of what you wish for.

GuyLooking
07-29-15, 16:14
Was there eating with people so I couldn't par-take.

Dirty blonde with a tat on her back not great but doable bumming change.

Then there was a tiny framed young like 20 dirty blonde walked in looked to good but watched her when she left she just kept getting in a white van parked by the dumpster.

Pretty sure she was working.

She was young and tight hadn't hit bottom yet but I'm sure she was on the slippery slope.

If anyone knows these girls please pm me.

And if whoever ws in the white van is a fellow monger kudos to you sir PLEASE SHARE.

Thanks for any numbers guys play safe.

Piddybo
07-29-15, 17:07
I'm not understanding. Are you saying sweaty stinky armpits and twats don't taste good? If you are, I'd have to disagree. Giggity. Giggity.I just ga-omited (gagged and vomited at the same time) in my mouth.

Sorry. I'm not as much of of giggity giggity perv as you. You won.

I'mma have to get a WWE (WWF) wrastlin' championship belt for the most degenerate monger and award it to you.

Piddybo
07-29-15, 17:28
Today, I got a text from a SW buddy who faked on me for the last 2 days. Said she was sorry and offered up her and a friend to be my Thunder. Buddy for fun. Hopped on that opportunity real quick. Leave work and start pounding down some C4 (pre-workout out powder that works great for smashing kitty). Finally arrive at her house after sitting in traffic. Head upstairs and she is still waiting for a sitter so me and her friend start talking and she seems really cool. Her name is Renae (not NT's Renae) and I couldn't wait any longer so I start play with Renae. GREAT BBBJ! DT, perfect suction and technique, some slobbering and spitting, and attention to my beanie babies. Damn could she bop with the best of them. I started playing with her shaved kitty and she was tight as hell. Received boppings for almost 30 minutes and I was loving it. The original girl came in and started as well and Renae sucks and lucks the beanie babies. Slip on the cover and start some mish. Mashed it for awhile and she really got into it. Started getting very wet ND felt the walls clamp down and popped in the cover.

Didn't even really have a real 3 some but extremely satisfied with what I did get.

Got her nunber and the original girl asked me not to say her name so I won't but Renae said she could use some clientele.

Seniors. Message me.

Newbies & folks I don't know. DO NOT message me.

I'm trying to attach a pic but if it doesn't go up, just ask me and I will send you the pic.

GregIsLong
07-29-15, 18:40
I'm looking for the 5'9-5'11 blonde with the tattoo on the back of her neck, normally around the Wilk in the afternoon. I just want to know how to contact her? Or at least meet her up at a bar.

GregIsLong
07-29-15, 18:41
Today, I got a text from a SW buddy who faked on me for the last 2 days. Said she was sorry and offered up her and a friend to be my Thunder. Buddy for fun. Hopped on that opportunity real quick. Leave work and start pounding down some C4 (pre-workout out powder that works great for smashing kitty). Finally arrive at her house after sitting in traffic. Head upstairs and she is still waiting for a sitter so me and her friend start talking and she seems really cool. Her name is Renae (not NT's Renae) and I couldn't wait any longer so I start play with Renae. GREAT BBBJ! DT, perfect suction and technique, some slobbering and spitting, and attention to my beanie babies. Damn could she bop with the best of them. I started playing with her shaved kitty and she was tight as hell. Received boppings for almost 30 minutes and I was loving it. The original girl came in and started as well and Renae sucks and lucks the beanie babies. Slip on the cover and start some mish. Mashed it for awhile and she really got into it. Started getting very wet ND felt the walls clamp down and popped in the cover.

Didn't even really have a real 3 some but extremely satisfied with what I did get.

Got her nunber and the original girl asked me not to say her name so I won't but Renae said she could use some clientele.

Seniors. Message me.

Newbies & folks I don't know. DO NOT message me.

I'm trying to attach a pic but if it doesn't go up, just ask me and I will send you the pic.I may have seen her at the wilk, but with puffy-curly red hair. Could that be the same girl?

NiteTimer
07-29-15, 20:29
http://www.ccptube.com/video/981/cock-lover1.html

I talked to Kat recently. Doing good w / a different life. All about the kids now. Ellie was good ,but some switch in her head turned to overload.
I do miss her though. Ladies like her & Ranee used to be fun. They're all about it. The Darlenes & Dees & 2 Crystals are gone now along w/ the 2 Heathers. There was an Andrea but she got locked away. Heard Sheena had a baby. She used to be a reliable sword swallower. Tina used to take that ride, and Manda used to gobble like nobody else. Now she looks like she needs a body bag. Nicole was a sexy ass *****, but was a chronic liar and thief. Now i hear she has a giant scar down that perfect back. Bent the hell over on Carey st. i was so diappointed the other night I almost took Care bear back to the cave. I know she gives good head but damn. Thank da lawd for Tif. and I got on her for not eating. when she's healthy that ass for days. Healthy Nikki style. You know i'm a bottom dweller. I'm gonna do my summer review soon.

The new crop only want to get high. The service is getting worse & worse. I'm going to stop giving them pre-workout med money and if they're not ready to play when I pick them up, I'm leaving and find somebody else. Tired of waiting for them to get "well" ist, then they rush or can't perform.

See: Kaylah, Lisa, Jill, etc. Had problems with even Sara and Tiff lately. Tiffany made up for it this weekend though. I got in Star's ass (literally) about that. If they're too messed up when I come for them; for now on I'm leaving them right there. Can't be wasting time, or anything else. 3 hours (my fault for letting them cop, take a shower and eat) for 15 minutes of no fun is bullshit.
I can't connect w / Kiare to save my life (hahaha), some of the others I see out there carry drama. Can't even get ahold of Denise. She's gone dl.
Saw Dallas, and she's in the motherly way apparently. Still a righteous fuck. Love her. Some of the others are becoming stand up queens.

Well that's my rant. Enjoy the entertainment, and BTW whoever the h8 ter is downgrading all the vids; Jeez man; really?

KayJay1
07-29-15, 21:29
Wow haven't seen her in over a year now I hope she is OK where ever she is.

Roman1231
07-29-15, 21:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Piddybo
07-30-15, 00:24
I may have seen her at the wilk, but with puffy-curly red hair. Could that be the same girl?Different girl. She is relatively new to the streets and is around the CB loop.

Klove48
07-30-15, 02:44
Headed down S. Carey St towards Washington Blvd saw a ragly looking WSW who I have been seeing the past month. She just has a look to her that made me she had some skills. She look. Like she was very attractive once. Upon a time, and she probably could still be if she kept up her appearance. But anyway, I pulled. Over and she got in and introduced herself as Sam. Since it was me first meeting with her I just asked for a BBBJCIM and she abliged with surprisingly good technique. On the way back we had a chance to talk a little and she seemed. Pretty intelligent. She appeares as Poor White Trash, but I would definitely repeat. Peace.

Cls9637
07-30-15, 06:22
As I posted a few weeks ago, Natalie had her little girl and is obviously no longer pregnant. She is on a program but still needs to make money, so she is looking for a few guys to call her. She really wants to not be standing out on the corner if she can help it. Her boobs are still quite full of milk, but just begging to be squeezed and licked. She still has stitches, so FS is uncomfortable for her at the moment, but she'll still do it if you really want to. Her blowjob is still very good, lots of deepthroat and licking. Poor girl still hates the taste of cum and if it winds up in her mouth she will be desperate to get it out as fast as possible. But Natalie is all around a lot of fun and so cute on top of it all. Her number is available to trusted, contributing seniors. If you're not sure you meet these qualifications then you don't, so don't bother me.

Cls9637
07-30-15, 06:25
The rest of this cute girls pictures from early this week. If you see her around Wilkens take very good care of her.

Fatman51
07-30-15, 07:23
Has anybody seen Jewelz lately the phone number I have for her just keeps ringing and she never answers my text messages. She is a fun date and has such a cute little ass.

Mainly just hope she's OK any information would be appreciated.

Checkumout
07-30-15, 07:36
Saw big breasted Melissa walking on Pennington been awhile since I saw her see is looking rough.

BigPappay
07-30-15, 08:36
The rest of this cute girls pictures from early this week. If you see her around Wilkens take very good care of her.She's out and about with lights, bells and whistles on. I would def classify her as a BCS--Bonafide see**K Sucker.

Laxxx
07-30-15, 09:34

I talked to Kat recently. Doing good w / a different life. All about the kids now. Ellie was good ,but some switch in her head turned to overload.
I do miss her though. Ladies like her & Ranee used to be fun. They're all about it. The Darlenes & Dees & 2 Crystals are gone now along w/ the 2 Heathers. There was an Andrea but she got locked away. Heard Sheena had a baby. She used to be a reliable sword swallower. Tina used to take that ride, and Manda used to gobble like nobody else. Now she looks like she needs a body bag. Nicole was a sexy ass *****, but was a chronic liar and thief. Now i hear she has a giant scar down that perfect back. Bent the hell over on Carey st. i was so diappointed the other night I almost took Care bear back to the cave. I know she gives good head but damn. Thank da lawd for Tif. and I got on her for not eating. when she's healthy that ass for days. Healthy Nikki style. You know i'm a bottom dweller. I'm gonna do my summer review soon.

The new crop only want to get high. The service is getting worse & worse. I'm going to stop giving them pre-workout med money and if they're not ready to play when I pick them up, I'm leaving and find somebody else. Tired of waiting for them to get "well" ist, then they rush or can't perform.

See: Kaylah, Lisa, Jill, etc. Had problems with even Sara and Tiff lately. Tiffany made up for it this weekend though. I got in Star's ass (literally) about that. If they're too messed up when I come for them; for now on I'm leaving them right there. Can't be wasting time, or anything else. 3 hours (my fault for letting them cop, take a shower and eat) for 15 minutes of no fun is bullshit.
I can't connect w / Kiare to save my life (hahaha), some of the others I see out there carry drama. Can't even get ahold of Denise. She's gone dl.
Saw Dallas, and she's in the motherly way apparently. Still a righteous fuck. Love her. Some of the others are becoming stand up queens.

Well that's my rant. Enjoy the entertainment, and BTW whoever the h8 ter is downgrading all the vids; Jeez man; really?Wow!! Sheena had a baby.

On another note, anybody have any intel on Olivia. Says she lives on Pontiac 5' 6", shoulder length brunette hair with medium build.

Beeemer69
07-30-15, 09:54
So who is in the photos? And I take it they aren't recent since she's wearing a winter coat?The picture is of ALISHA (AKA Smiley)! One of coolest out there, if you can catch her!

BoloBellgrande
07-30-15, 10:23
Wow!! Sheena had a baby.

On another note, anybody have any intel on Olivia. Says she lives on Pontiac 5' 6", shoulder length brunette hair with medium build.There are two WSW named Sheena written about in the forum. One from the WW loop and one from another stroll, I can't remember now. I'm pretty sure NT is talking about this Sheena from the WW loop .

Leroi012
07-30-15, 10:36
My first SW experience was really good I been reading up on here alot and even ask a few seniors some questions. I work overnight but I got a hour lunch at 2. It takes me 15 minutes 2 get from my job 2 atleast fairhaven. - so I'm thinking I only have a half hour because 15 minutes back. So I turn down fairhaven from chruch. Ni see these nice looking burnette / red head LOL idk 2 dark didn't care. But she gets in and say her name is renee. Read really good things about her. And she know how 2 give a real good BBBJ for some reason I couldn't cum. :/ (mean I always had a problem of cummin wit a BJ. Don't know why.) but she was tryin hard came close once. :/ so I was like, you know what just let me hit. So we went to some her house (some guy opened the door) I think so she could re-up wit the powder. Don't really care drive off, I'm nervous because first experience so I'm rushing to get over the street as soon as possible (seems like I was drawing attention). But parked at a complex on prudence. She said didn't want to do in car because I didn't have tented windows. Aiight kool. So we go 2 the building she checked the door. It was open and she lit up again in the hallway. And checking the closets. Like we can do it here. You know I really don't care where I already lost enough time. We get in after moving shit back and she said she don't wnt me 2 hit it from behind because it will hurt her and kept applying 2 go in slow. W / e I need to bust one and get back 2 work. So I picked her up and pressed her against the wall. Feeling great I might add. Cldnt bust in that postion so she had one leg on the floor and the other propped up on the wall then she bends over (only a little bit though.) so I finally bust and got dressed and went back 2 the car. She told me where 2 drop her off at. But I also look at the clock snd literally had 4 minutes 2 get back at work. Smh so I'm doing 100 trying to get back. I'm make it back I was late but only by 3 minutes not the 10+ I thought. But before she got out said had fun and gave me didgits. I got off at 7 and headed home. And since fairhaven is on my way 2 the house why not roll back down der. So I felt myself swerving, I guess because I was tired but I pull over and rest my head on the stering wheel for a min or so. And this lady walks up and ask me 4 a cig from her walk she was stubbleing all over the place. She said her name was heather and how she's a single mom and asked if I dd hacks or w / e. And gave me her number. She was blonde had on a white shirt on wit blue booty shorts last night / early morning. Is she SW? Or think she's a civi? Total damgage 2 night was. 5.

Hargow20
07-30-15, 10:46
Both Natalie and Sheena are quite hot. Just can't believe the action it is so hard to find any good WSW's in Socal.

Member #6438
07-30-15, 11:45
I met her last week on the loop. Great girl. Bbjtcim. 25 I have a number that she says is text only. Very smart girl too. We ended up having a conversation on minerals found in rocks.

I plan on makaing a trip north early next week, and I have a short list of SW I would like to see. You know how it goes, because of the lifestyle, it's hard to pin them down when you want to see them. I plan on putting out feelers to Crystal, Kiara, Leah / Lisa, but, I would also love to see Christine.

Problem is, her BF doesn't like her phone being text with potential dates, so it's not like I can tell her to meet me somewhere. I don't plan on riding around for half the day waiting to see if she comes out like I did a few weeks back if she's no longer walking the streets and is on her way to getting her life together and is in rehab. I tried to ask Denise / Beast about her situation, but, she clams up because she wants to get dates for herself. So, if anyone dates her or sees her walking the stroll, PM me or post about it.

SirDrDunk
07-30-15, 14:14
Headed down S. Carey St towards Washington Blvd saw a ragly looking WSW who I have been seeing the past month. She just has a look to her that made me she had some skills. She look. Like she was very attractive once. Upon a time, and she probably could still be if she kept up her appearance. But anyway, I pulled. Over and she got in and introduced herself as Sam. Since it was me first meeting with her I just asked for a BBBJCIM and she abliged with surprisingly good technique. On the way back we had a chance to talk a little and she seemed. Pretty intelligent. She appeares as Poor White Trash, but I would definitely repeat. Peace. Did she have a bunch of tats and talked a lot.

Sexingit
07-30-15, 14:31
The rest of this cute girls pictures from early this week. If you see her around Wilkens take very good care of her.I would love Kandiii's and Natalie's number. PM me and I can send my number to be forwarded to them.

SirDrDunk
07-30-15, 15:21

Well that's my rant. Enjoy the entertainment, and BTW whoever the h8 ter is downgrading all the vids; Jeez man; really?That is the reason why I'm retiring from the game bro you can't find any good reliable chicks anymore and I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with the bs anymore I am officially out the game I even put my ho-phone away and tossed it. It's time to move as the saying goes all good things come to an end. The game is changing gents the ladies just aren't what they used to be and it's no since in my eyes to even continue. Another thing that comes into also the non-pro that I have been dealing with for three years works in the clinic for the health department and yes everytime I hit I get the full inspection before anything goes down. I think it's also more of a respect thing towards her too even though I did cover my love muscle up it's just not worth having a cover break and then have to deal with going to the clinic and the whole nine. Like the greats of the game (I may not be a legend like some but I considered myself a major player and MHOF (Monger Hall of Fame) worthy They all knew when it was time to go. I coined the phrases negotiations, mic work, and na-na and of course SW Idol. I came in here a newbie and leave a brother with a wealth of knowledge that I gained from some of the legends of the board Benchseat, Smiling fox and others. I only hope you brothers continue to use the board for it's intended purpose, continue to share info and pass knowledge on to others as they had to learn just as we did and Jack Hammer (night Timer) I call him by his new porn name LOL keep making them vids bro you might be on to a new calling and with that being said gentlemen continue to have fun and be smart and use protection at all times.

Klove48
07-30-15, 19:10
Did she have a bunch of tats and talked a lot.Yeah SirDrDunk, once she got going, I could tell that she can be a bit loquacious. Seemed to be a nice girl but I guess appearance isn't really important for her. Peace.

Hovito
07-30-15, 23:59
There are two WSW named Sheena written about in the forum. One from the WW loop and one from another stroll, I can't remember now. I'm pretty sure NT is talking about this Sheena from the WW loop .This Sheena is from the W / W area and this picture is when she was at her best. The last time I was with her she looked a bit rough. Hopefully she got it together and got the grill repaired and some weight back. She still delivered as always. The other Sheena AKA the sword swallower was in the Brooklyn area usually around the Fairhaven / Patapsco stroll. I've been told recently that she is not around at this time and doing well.

JankMaster
07-31-15, 01:45
Saw a preggo chic. About 5'5 . Looked mixed on fulton and wilk about 12 45. Anyone kno who she is she didn't look bad but when I circled around she was scooped.

BoloBellgrande
07-31-15, 03:11
This Sheena is from the W / W area and this picture is when she was at her best. The last time I was with her she looked a bit rough. Hopefully she got it together and got the grill repaired and some weight back. She still delivered as always. The other Sheena AKA the sword swallower was in the Brooklyn area usually around the Fairhaven / Patapsco stroll. I've been told recently that she is not around at this time and doing well.Yeah, you got the right Sheena, but, the picture of her was not taken by me, and in my opinion is not a representation of her in her prime. Maybe the hair, but that's all. I met Sheena the day she got out of jail standing in the circle, she had a pair of red slacks on. The girl had no waist with a bubble butt to die for. Her face was full, not gaunt like in the picture. Sheena used to needle, and that is what took the life out of her. I can still remember talking to her at the corner of s cole and mount st, she was jabbing a needle in between her fingers and offering me anal for a Jackson. Her hands were bleeding the whole time and she just looked at me like it was nothing. I passed on her that day and didn't see her again for over a year.

Sexingit
07-31-15, 04:49
I made a round about in the circle but I saw nothing but an ambulance and police taking care of a civilian. Where are the girls?

Will Nilly
07-31-15, 06:40
Mmmmmmm, what can I say that has not been said a million times.

Had VERY pleasant morning with this little spinner.

She lives up to every last bit of the hype!

Leroi012
07-31-15, 08:40
So I ha an eventful 24 hours. Yesterday I got off work at 7 am and came home went to sleep. Didn't wake up til like 5 pm. Ran a few errands and on my way back to brookyln decide why not and strated to scrool around to see if anybody was out and I found this one she said her name was be she was on 4th and washburn. She tells me she not from this area and I was like kool. So drove around for like 5-10 minutes til I found a spot. Wasnt nobody out but after I parked she said I "normally don't do this w / o a condom because she said she didn't have any on her" I had one in my back pocket. (thinking to myself a CBJ or a BBBJ that was a no brainer.) LOL and she started. I seen like 12 kids, a guy came out smoking a cig and looking at my car. And I was like I need to move but she was doing such a good job. I said fuck it LOL. Next thing I know I look to the right and see like several people getting into the pool. They all pause and looked at my car and this guy smoking a cig was still sitting there. I was getting ready to tell her I'm about 2 find another spot. But she was working it so good I didn't car and the idea of being watch helped me get off a little faster. Damage was only. 3 all this was around 8:30-9:30 pm. BTW got her number too. She was a blonde and had on like a fitness outfit on yesterday.

Came home did some more running around again. Went back 2 sleep since it was a good night aint have nuttin else 2 do. Woke up like 4:30 am and went on a search around 5:25 I rode past this red head very petite like 3 times. On patapsco trying to get her attention. She waved the 3rd time but didn't come to the car after I pulled over. Anybody know who I'm talking about? But I begin to roll around again and I found crystal again drove around 2 find another spot. Found on down a side street / ally. She began and it was ok. Felt lack lusting. I almost didn't bust. And she keep telling don't push on the back of her head because can't take it all but I keep pushing until she wld make a sound. LOL when I bust she tried to come off of it. But I immediately shoved her all the way on it 2 get all of it. She seemed a little irritated after that. But afterwards she did started tlking about I'm not from here I live in florida and some more etc. I gave her. 2 + . 1 tip overall great time. I didn't even see her with a fone so no number there shame.

Didn't see nothing in the forum about be so let me just sayin she has alot of visible acne. So appearance 6. Skills 9 my opinion overall about a 8.

Klove48
07-31-15, 16:59
My mailbox is emptied.

ChordMan
07-31-15, 17:38
I was riding through BP earlier today and spotted a BSW about 5'6 or so brown skinned thick in the right places, I was going kinda fast so I couldn't get a good look but she had on some type of black dress that was barely covering her cheecks. Do anyone know anything about her or have experienced her yet let me know.

Tbroi2
07-31-15, 19:38
Drove the loops, nothing. I saw no one. Guess the heat melted everyone. Was rather disappointed.

raBBit

NiteTimer
07-31-15, 23:13
Yeah, you got the right Sheena, but, the picture of her was not taken by me, and in my opinion is not a representation of her in her prime. Maybe the hair, but that's all. I met Sheena the day she got out of jail standing in the circle, she had a pair of red slacks on. The girl had no waist with a bubble butt to die for. Her face was full, not gaunt like in the picture. Sheena used to needle, and that is what took the life out of her. I can still remember talking to her at the corner of s cole and mount st, she was jabbing a needle in between her fingers and offering me anal for a Jackson. Her hands were bleeding the whole time and she just looked at me like it was nothing. I passed on her that day and didn't see her again for over a year.I remember Sheena stuffing my cock in her ass in a Days Inn up on 40 back in 2011. Head game was ridiculous.

I saw her on the circle one night & saw that ass & legs so had to get her. Before she went to hell & back.

NiteTimer
07-31-15, 23:16
http://www.ccptube.com/video/79/sheena.html

NiteTimer
07-31-15, 23:17
http://www.ccptube.com/video/615/sheena.html

CowboysFan
08-01-15, 00:26
Passing down Wilkens about midnight I spotted her sitting on her steps, so I busted a you turn and scooped her up. Always a good time with her. Went to my spot and she just about sucked my balls off. It pays to be trimmed clean and smell clean. I personally think with the heat wave any good girl is going to be inside vs out walking in the heat. Still no digits but showed me her soon to be row house on Catherine. Catch her if you can. She can give the wettest bbj ever.

NiteTimer
08-01-15, 01:33
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1332/ranee-saying-hello.html

NiteTimer
08-01-15, 01:51
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1333/pawg-queen.html

Leroi012
08-01-15, 08:18
I was protrolling arounf the brookyln loop this morning from 4 am-6 am it was really dead out der this morning. Is it normally like this that time? I usually out at 2 am. So don't know. Seen alot of people looking as well.

Bad Bad Boy
08-01-15, 11:06
That is the reason why I'm retiring from the game bro you can't find any good reliable chicks anymore and I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with the bs anymore I am officially out the game I even put my ho-phone away and tossed it. It's time to move as the saying goes all good things come to an end. The game is changing gents the ladies just aren't what they used to be and it's no since in my eyes to even continue. Another thing that comes into also the non-pro that I have been dealing with for three years works in the clinic for the health department and yes everytime I hit I get the full inspection before anything goes down. I think it's also more of a respect thing towards her too even though I did cover my love muscle up it's just not worth having a cover break and then have to deal with going to the clinic and the whole nine. Like the greats of the game and with that being said gentlemen continue to have fun and be smart and use protection at all times.Want to wish you well in retirement and thank you for your contributions. You will be missed and always welcomed back. BBB.

FunkySex1221
08-01-15, 11:33
That is the reason why I'm retiring from the game bro you can't find any good reliable chicks anymore and I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with the bs anymore I am officially out the game I even put my ho-phone away and tossed it. It's time to move as the saying goes all good things come to an end. The game is changing gents the ladies just aren't what they used to be and it's no since in my eyes to even continue. Another thing that comes into also the non-pro that I have been dealing with for three years works in the clinic for the health department and yes everytime I hit I get the full inspection before anything goes down. I think it's also more of a respect thing towards her too even though I did cover my love muscle up it's just not worth having a cover break and then have to deal with going to the clinic and the whole nine. Like the greats of the game (I may not be a legend like some but I considered myself a major player and MHOF (Monger Hall of Fame) worthy They all knew when it was time to go. I coined the phrases negotiations, mic work, and na-na and of course SW Idol. I came in here a newbie and leave a brother with a wealth of knowledge that I gained from some of the legends of the board Benchseat, Smiling fox and others. I only hope you brothers continue to use the board for it's intended purpose, continue to share info and pass knowledge on to others as they had to learn just as we did and Jack Hammer (night Timer) I call him by his new porn name LOL keep making them vids bro you might be on to a new calling and with that being said gentlemen continue to have fun and be smart and use protection at all times.Good luck bro. And keep in touch. You have my digits!

NiteTimer
08-01-15, 11:52
http://www.ccptube.com/video/81/tiffany.html

I loved it. Thanks whoever brought that one back to my attention.

Thundra89
08-01-15, 13:52
I was browsing around WW and then apparently the cops came in and I that was my cue to leave I headed down Washington Boulevard hoping to find someone I found before but you wasn't there to Patapsco Avenue right by the Salvation Army and there were 2 SW's there but they were right in the in the parking lot rather than on the street got me a little fishy and then I actually saw one car go around and talk to her but yet he actually got in and then I went around there was still in the parking lot I got kind of fishy about this so I had a feeling it might be a sting operation for worth a robbery I didn't hot tail it out of there.

LikkerFront
08-01-15, 14:11
Spotted a shapely figure in black yoga pants near the circle and recon the block and made a safe scoop. Got to my spot and got her on the backseat where she began to recite a menu: 1/2&1/2 for normal donation, with the BBBJ part for 5 bucks more, FIV for 5 bucks more then I stopped her a and the told her I just wanted a normal suck and fuck and to get started on the suck. When it was time I got my boy suited in his jacket as she stuck her ass up by my face and pulled her thong aside and asked me to bang her k9. The pussy got very wet and was a nice fit, I even got all the fake SW moaning and dirty talk As I drilled it out. All an all a pretty good quality piece of azz and I would probably repeat. She's about 5'5 and 130 lbs dark skin with a few facial piercing including one strategically located on her tongue, and has some plump around the belly, nice shapely legs and ass, wears a fake rainbow colored braided bun thing on top of her head. Look for her around the circle or hit me for digits.

LikkerFront
08-01-15, 15:36
That is the reason why I'm retiring from the game bro you can't find any good reliable chicks anymore and I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with the bs anymore I am officially out the game I even put my ho-phone away and tossed it. It's time to move as the saying goes all good things come to an end. The game is changing gents the ladies just aren't what they used to be and it's no since in my eyes to even continue. Another thing that comes into also the non-pro that I have been dealing with for three years works in the clinic for the health department and yes everytime I hit I get the full inspection before anything goes down. I think it's also more of a respect thing towards her too even though I did cover my love muscle up it's just not worth having a cover break and then have to deal with going to the clinic and the whole nine. Like the greats of the game (I may not be a legend like some but I considered myself a major player and MHOF (Monger Hall of Fame) worthy They all knew when it was time to go. I coined the phrases negotiations, mic work, and na-na and of course SW Idol. I came in here a newbie and leave a brother with a wealth of knowledge that I gained from some of the legends of the board Benchseat, Smiling fox and others. I only hope you brothers continue to use the board for it's intended purpose, continue to share info and pass knowledge on to others as they had to learn just as we did and Jack Hammer (night Timer) I call him by his new porn name LOL keep making them vids bro you might be on to a new calling and with that being said gentlemen continue to have fun and be smart and use protection at all times.It seems as if it were only yesterday when I was but an inexperienced but aspiring padawan monger. It was you, the experienced jedi, who took me under your cloak in a few PMs and began to help me refine my methods and teach me the way of the true degenerate monger. I am grateful for the lessons from you, and wish you plentiful amounts of wet pussy in your retirement. Make sure to PM a brother if you get the itch to take a dip back into the stroll every now and then LOL.

GuyLooking
08-01-15, 16:03
Ok so one of our treasured members shared my digits with this young girl and I get texts yesterday morning THANK YOU SIR as usual.

By 8 pm I've got her in a room for 2 hrs.

JUST MY OPINION YMMV.

PROS.

-young.

-firm.

-cute.

-picked up in decent neighborhood.

-decent value.

CONS.

-young.

-thought about it and not going to list the few things that were bothersome to me (hey this girl is young and I'm sure she has had a rough go).

Bought her some kfc on way back to her place (some of these girls still get happy with the smallest forms of niceness).

NO not a captn sav a hoe here LOL just not a complete asshole.

Sweet girl I just like them a bit nastier.

Didn't get action shots pics, got some video of that, but still need to learn how to post to that site (that's got all the royalty of our group action vids).

And ill ask her if that's ok before I'd put it there.

She knows of this site as she informed me of it and was passed my number by a fellow monger.

You've all seen her pics here a just a couple more.

I NOW THATS WHAT YOU DEGENERATES WERE WAITING FOR.

Other info saw a hot cute blonde corner of wilkins and fulton not sure if working but (ALL THE GIRLS IN THAT AREA APPEAR TO BE WORKING).

That was yesterday at like 3 pm.

Today at 12 noon seen a tall slim blonde tat on leg (your girls here are all tatted up LOL) on wilkins and a fellow monger scooped in and got her she looked like she was a nasty one.

MY TYPE.

Not alot else around but I'm still learning the area and don't drive the strolls alot as I sorta stick out.

Went over by mcdonalds on franklin? (see my other post) fredrick?? Anyway saw a cutie going into the gas station think it has a subway as well.

But by the time I managed these crazy one way streets I lost her.

And while turning the block I noticed a cop eyeballing me hard then I realized there were no less than 4 unmarked cars in the paking area where the cop was.

I think I turned down a street they were about to do a bust on or some sorta sting was under way not sure.

Anyways hope to contribute more in the future.

PLAY SAFE and pass the good ones around and warn us of the bad ones guy OUT!

GuyLooking
08-01-15, 18:33
I guess they didn't post hopefully this time they do.

Baltoman
08-01-15, 20:29
On Thursday I felt the itch to cruise the loops. I saw this sweet looking girl wearing next to nothing. Just a white tank top rolled up to show her belly, and the tiniest pair of shorts so small I wondered if she was walking around in her panties. Her sweet little butt was peeking out from one side. That did it for me. But I couldn't get around fast enough and she disappeared. About an hour later I spied her walking up Conkling. I circled around a couple of times and made the scoop. Her name is Christina, 23,5'7", 130 pounds, dirty blonde hair, and a great spinner figure. She was bra-less under her tank top which added to her allure. We got to my spot and she began with BBBJ. Her BJ was a little toothy. I mentioned it to her, and she eased up. A few minutes later I mentioned it again, but this time she disagreed and kept doing it the same way. It wasn't so bad and I let it go. She was in kind of a hurry, so we tried to hit it w / FS before I was ready. I covered up and she climbed on top. She tried to slide it in her hoocjie, but after a few failed insertion attempts I fell to half mast. She went back to BJ and HJ. Then I helped her for a while. I couldn't recover, but I felt I could still get off, so I asked her to give me head again. After a couple of minutes I inseminated her mouth. She spit and we got dressed. Now I know this report isn't stellar. But she is really good looking with an awesome slim bod, and she was also extremely sweet and polite. So I will repeat just to have the full experience. She swears that she will take her time when we next meet. I hope so. I loved that young bod of hers and those wonderful, perky teenage looking breasts.

Looking forward to seeing her again.

Baltoman.

Baltoman
08-01-15, 20:50
Alright, she wasn't a pygmy. She was just really short, and actually cute as a button. Darn if I cannot remember her name. Maybe it will come to me as I type this report. I had been driving around the loops for 4-5 hours. It was almost midnight and I was just about to go home when I headed down S. Carey. This cute little thing gave me a naughty look as I drove by. In my rear view mirror I spied her and liked what I saw. She had terrific legs and and a perfectly shaped little rear. I finally had a chance to stop. She gets in and we become acquainted. She's about 4'10,100 pounds and light brown hair down to her shoulders, maybe 24 years old. She kept nodding off as we headed to my spot. She said she'd been up for 4 days with no sleep. Finally we get there and she disrobes. She looks super fine. She had the prettiest little pussy I'd seen in quite a while. Man I wanted a taste, but DATY was off the menu. She started to give me head, but about every minute she'd nod off, usually with my stuff in her mouth. After a dozen times I thought this was hilarious. But I also had a problem. I must have been dehydrated from driving in the heat all day. I could not get my little man to stand. Finally I give her some encouragement and she gets busy with another BBBJ. This time she is working it good. I explode in her mouth and she does something I'd never had a girl do before. She swallows and just keeps on sucking me, and sucking me, and sucking me. She got stuck in blow me overdrive and I was loving it. She probably would have continued to suck me but I finally stopped her. That was cool and made up for her nodding off earlier. I hope to catch her more awake next time. And I really got to hit the perfect peach of a pussy. I just wish I could remember her name. Jesse maybe? Not sure.

I will repeat.

Baltoman.

Crg3400
08-01-15, 22:31
There are two old ladies setting in a jeep watching everyone.

Elber Gonzalez
08-01-15, 22:40
I've been cruising on Ramsay st, I'm in search of Valerie, her phone is off, if someone have info about her please PM.

Skrooge
08-02-15, 06:04
There are two old ladies setting in a jeep watching everyone.Hey I think I seen the vehicle. Was it a black jeep Cherokee? Parked on 4th on the corner facing towards 5th? Thought it was a sloppy sting set up because a girl was still standing on the corner. Didn't notice any ravishing devices but they were very out of place.

Member #5461
08-02-15, 07:29
On Thursday I felt the itch to cruise the loops. I saw this sweet looking girl wearing next to nothing. Just a white tank top rolled up to show her belly, and the tiniest pair of shorts so small I wondered if she was walking around in her panties. Her sweet little butt was peeking out from one side. That did it for me. But I couldn't get around fast enough and she disappeared. About an hour later I spied her walking up Conkling. I circled around a couple of times and made the scoop. Her name is Christina, 23,5'7", 130 pounds, dirty blonde hair, and a great spinner figure. She was bra-less under her tank top which added to her allure. We got to my spot and she began with BBBJ. Her BJ was a little toothy. I mentioned it to her, and she eased up. A few minutes later I mentioned it again, but this time she disagreed and kept doing it the same way. It wasn't so bad and I let it go. She was in kind of a hurry, so we tried to hit it w / FS before I was ready. I covered up and she climbed on top. She tried to slide it in her hoocjie, but after a few failed insertion attempts I fell to half mast. She went back to BJ and HJ. Then I helped her for a while. I couldn't recover, but I felt I could still get off, so I asked her to give me head again. After a couple of minutes I inseminated her mouth. She spit and we got dressed. Now I know this report isn't stellar. But she is really good looking with an awesome slim bod, and she was also extremely sweet and polite. So I will repeat just to have the full experience. She swears that she will take her time when we next meet. I hope so. I loved that young bod of hers and those wonderful, perky teenage looking breasts.

Looking forward to seeing her again.

Baltoman.Glad you had a satisfactory visit with her. My encounter with her did not even rate wasting bandwidth. She was drunk, smelled awful and her head game was the absolutely horrible Complained the whole time and had a fucked up arm. I finally said fuck it I am not wasting a nut on this and dropped her off with a pity donation. Terrible Would not repeat!

KayJay1
08-02-15, 09:43
This report is a couple of days old but, I was out cruising Thurs. After work decided to ride pass Hailey spot about 5 pm the door door was missing,(almost like the task force had been there). There was plywood in its place, which was pad locked. We hung out 2 weeks ago have any of you seen of heard from her or any of the girls who lived there pm. Me please thanks.

KayJay1
08-02-15, 09:57
I guess they didn't post hopefully this time they do.Kandii is a star (see the way she pose in the mirror) she looks great and I hope her attitude is as good as she looks, kandii can star in my movie any day (come love don't be bashful.

Horsetrader
08-02-15, 10:15
Hey I think I seen the vehicle. Was it a black jeep Cherokee? Parked on 4th on the corner facing towards 5th? Thought it was a sloppy sting set up because a girl was still standing on the corner. Didn't notice any ravishing devices but they were very out of place.I've been working in the area and have seen those 2 old ladies for at least 2 days (Friday and Saturday evenings). They park at various corners along Pontiac, always facing the corner. My guess is they are some sort of community watch. The girls don't pay much attention to them, one girl came to talk through my window when I was immediately in front of these 2 old ladies.

Working in the area has given me the itch to try a street walker after a long hiatus. So far I haven't seen anything that strikes my fancy. I'll just stick with the Chinese condos for now.

Immanuel Kunt
08-02-15, 11:33
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bal-7-shot-in-single-incident-in-w-baltimore-neighborhood-20150802-story.html

Mr Mojo Risin
08-02-15, 15:01
Found myself with some free time so made a rare early morning visit on the loop on a Sunday. Sigh. There were girls out but the morning light was not their friends. Among those out was the BSW with the ridiculous bun on her head, Jill with a Batman shirt on, saw Tiffany wearing shorts, which she really should do with all that nasty loose skin hanging and a bunch of others that didn't interest me. Saw Dallas, but she was near some people. You really need to move away from people if you are looking to get up. Saw Denise but I just can't do that anymore. Nothing remotely interesting on SCarey. Decided to see what was around MP; nothing. Went around SA, saw a decent one on the corner, made the loop and I saw someone else with a great ass in a grey skirt. Pulled right over and she hopped in. Said her name was Sadie, about 5'7", light freckles, light red hair. Went to her nearby spot, paid the gate and made ourselves comfortable. Decided on a slightly higher than standard rate but she was hot so I didn't care. However, while getting undressed she asked about a tip. Told her let's see how this goes. She undresses, nice body, youthful be-cups with nice nips, a little tummy but again a real nice ass, large tattoo on back. She starts with a CBJ (groan) but at least she does a good job with it. Comments on my size, which I know will be a problem later. Eventually we move into doggy but of course she is already saying not to put it all in her, blah blah. The view is great and though she is very quiet, she seems to get into it judging by how she is creaming and how her feet are gripping my leg. Eventually pulled the hat off and blew a nice load over her great ass. Her menu is real limited (no DATY, no kissing, says all of that is personal) Everything is covered too. An OK time, but probably won't repeat. She didn't get that tip either.

JaeBmore
08-02-15, 15:11
Best luck SirDrDunk, good memories to you!

That is the reason why I'm retiring from the game bro you can't find any good reliable chicks anymore and I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with the bs anymore I am officially out the game I even put my ho-phone away and tossed it. It's time to move as the saying goes all good things come to an end. The game is changing gents the ladies just aren't what they used to be and it's no since in my eyes to even continue. Another thing that comes into also the non-pro that I have been dealing with for three years works in the clinic for the health department and yes everytime I hit I get the full inspection before anything goes down. I think it's also more of a respect thing towards her too even though I did cover my love muscle up it's just not worth having a cover break and then have to deal with going to the clinic and the whole nine. Like the greats of the game (I may not be a legend like some but I considered myself a major player and MHOF (Monger Hall of Fame) worthy They all knew when it was time to go. I coined the phrases negotiations, mic work, and na-na and of course SW Idol. I came in here a newbie and leave a brother with a wealth of knowledge that I gained from some of the legends of the board Benchseat, Smiling fox and others. I only hope you brothers continue to use the board for it's intended purpose, continue to share info and pass knowledge on to others as they had to learn just as we did and Jack Hammer (night Timer) I call him by his new porn name LOL keep making them vids bro you might be on to a new calling and with that being said gentlemen continue to have fun and be smart and use protection at all times.

MysterFister
08-02-15, 17:48
Glad you had a satisfactory visit with her. My encounter with her did not even rate wasting bandwidth. She was drunk, smelled awful and her head game was the absolutely horrible Complained the whole time and had a fucked up arm. I finally said fuck it I am not wasting a nut on this and dropped her off with a pity donation. Terrible Would not repeat!I had even worse experience with her. Mic work consisted of 3-4 strokes and started complaining. Went to stay and the smell hit me before I got past her knees. I did a dipstick check and it came out with cottage cheese mixed with a green puss. I instantly went and washed my hands. As I turn around to exit the bathroom I see he going thru my pants to get at my wallet. I shoved her out of the room in her underwear and got dressed letting her back in to get her things while I checked out And left her there. Mind you that was the second time in 20 yrs of mongering I have left any provider out in the county. I then drove all the way home with my finger in the air telling all passes by they are number 1 so I didn't contaminate anything til I could wash my finger in surgical scrub. Been 3 weeks and no symptoms so sure I dodged a bullet there.

Shune
08-02-15, 18:04
Please clear your inbox. I have a question for you regarding Emily on your pervious post.

Thanks.

Member #5461
08-02-15, 18:05
I had even worse experience with her. Mic work consisted of 3-4 strokes and started complaining. Went to stay and the smell hit me before I got past her knees. I did a dipstick check and it came out with cottage cheese mixed with a green puss. I instantly went and washed my hands. As I turn around to exit the bathroom I see he going thru my pants to get at my wallet. I shoved her out of the room in her underwear and got dressed letting her back in to get her things while I checked out And left her there. Mind you that was the second time in 20 yrs of mongering I have left any provider out in the county. I then drove all the way home with my finger in the air telling all passes by they are number 1 so I didn't contaminate anything til I could wash my finger in surgical scrub. Been 3 weeks and no symptoms so sure I dodged a bullet there.Glad you did not contract something Bro. The quality of the girls these days is awful. The good ones I know cannot hold a number for more than a week. So I have been cruising around aimlessly on Conkling & in Dundalk Slim pickings right now.

Cls9637
08-02-15, 20:44
Liz called this morning looking for a little attention. Being the good guy I am I agreed to pick her up. She says she doesn't go around WW any more for personal reasons so she is depending on her phone. She has put on a little weight and looks very good. Her boobs are as big as they were a few years ago when she first came here from the Carolinas. Her service is always very good and she makes sure she takes very good care of me. She wasn't feeling well this morning and couldn't deepthroat as well as she usually can and wasn't really happy with cum in her mouth, but she found a way to handle it anyway as you can see. Her number is available to contributing seniors.

KayJay1
08-02-15, 21:13
Found myself with some free time so made a rare early morning visit on the loop on a Sunday. Sigh. There were girls out but the morning light was not their friends. Among those out was the BSW with the ridiculous bun on her head, Jill with a Batman shirt on, saw Tiffany wearing shorts, which she really should do with all that nasty loose skin hanging and a bunch of others that didn't interest me. Saw Dallas, but she was near some people. You really need to move away from people if you are looking to get up. Saw Denise but I just can't do that anymore. Nothing remotely interesting on SCarey. Decided to see what was around MP; nothing. Went around SA, saw a decent one on the corner, made the loop and I saw someone else with a great ass in a grey skirt. Pulled right over and she hopped in. Said her name was Sadie, about 5'7", light freckles, light red hair. Went to her nearby spot, paid the gate and made ourselves comfortable. Decided on a slightly higher than standard rate but she was hot so I didn't care. However, while getting undressed she asked about a tip. Told her let's see how this goes. She undresses, nice body, youthful be-cups with nice nips, a little tummy but again a real nice ass, large tattoo on back. She starts with a CBJ (groan) but at least she does a good job with it. Comments on my size, which I know will be a problem later. Eventually we move into doggy but of course she is already saying not to put it all in her, blah blah. The view is great and though she is very quiet, she seems to get into it judging by how she is creaming and how her feet are gripping my leg. Eventually pulled the hat off and blew a nice load over her great ass. Her menu is real limited (no DATY, no kissing, says all of that is personal) Everything is covered too. An OK time, but probably won't repeat. She didn't get that tip either.Ha-ha she has a hell of a grip with those legs and feet. Took her to tims about a month ago after a pre -game with hailey (I made sure I got my money worth out of her) she claim she didn't cum but after all the leg gripping and tense body locking I knew it was a lie. She wouldn't take pics (what a shame because its a hell of a view from the back) but I did get a BBBJ that was slightly above average on a scale of 1-10 she gets a 6+ 7-.

Jack Knauf
08-03-15, 01:07
Took a late evening cruise to WW and spotted what looked to be a mixed SW near the circle. Mid twenties. Kinda chubby. Long dark curly hair. Hair was still wet from being fresh from the shower. We went to some old French guy's place for some mic work. Standard tuition. Skills were mediocre. Really sweet and pleasant attitude. She said she wanted to take trip to Greece some day. I have her info if any contributing members would like it.

After being in that room, I got home and washed all my clothes before I even washed myself! LOL.

YellaPerch
08-03-15, 13:02
Sunday 4:00 pm Decided to try and get some relief. So I headed to the see / be stroll. Didn't see anything there. Turned left went for the Brooklyn park stroll. Saw 2 WSW on Pontiac. But they were both getting a little to old for the game. Left there and went to the w / w. Must have been a block party on Wilkins about half way down, so I didn't see anything till after Monroe that's when I spied tiffany. I pulled over and she jumped in. I've dated her before so I knew it would be cool. We went to her spot 10 admission, and it was nice, not like Dees or frenchies. Anyway we agreed on 4 tuition and get busy. Her mic skills were top notch. She did a good job and after a while I asked her to stop and let me bang awhile. Her body was a little flabby but it was clean and not scabby. I entered her love tunnel and pounded it until I exploded. After that we cleaned up and she even had a box of baby wipes. I dropped her back off at the circle and went home happy. No digits she has to get a new phone. Anyway I would repeat.

ChordMan
08-03-15, 17:08
Hey I think I seen the vehicle. Was it a black jeep Cherokee? Parked on 4th on the corner facing towards 5th? Thought it was a sloppy sting set up because a girl was still standing on the corner. Didn't notice any ravishing devices but they were very out of place.Keep your eyes open because I seen them two ladies last week watching every car go by but they were in a Camry then so it seems like they are changing cars so we don't notice them. So be careful.

LikkerFront
08-03-15, 19:24
With some sadness and also a large measure of hopefulness that she can improve her situation, I learned that Krystle of MP is going back home to Virginia to try and kick the habit. Krystle became my top "go to" gal over the past several months due to her tight spinner body, above average head skills, snug wet pussy, and most of all her enthusiasm for getting boned out by the Likker stick. I always enjoyed hearing her moaning and other vocal effects while doing the nasty deed, and she always rewarded my efforts with leg shaking lady nuts. Before she left I did get contact info and hope to continue to see her occasionally when I travel to Virginia for business. Here's a couple shots from one of our final trysts. On to the next new fave!

Vamonger
08-03-15, 20:19
With some sadness and also a large measure of hopefulness that she can improve her situation, I learned that Krystle of MP is going back home to Virginia to try and kick the habit. Krystle became my top "go to" gal over the past several months due to her tight spinner body, above average head skills, snug wet pussy, and most of all her enthusiasm for getting boned out by the Likker stick. I always enjoyed hearing her moaning and other vocal effects while doing the nasty deed, and she always rewarded my efforts with leg shaking lady nuts. Before she left I did get contact info and hope to continue to see her occasionally when I travel to Virginia for business. Here's a couple shots from one of our final trysts. On to the next new fave!Pm sent sir.

Tbroi2
08-04-15, 11:53
This report is a couple of days old but, I was out cruising Thurs. After work decided to ride pass Hailey spot about 5 pm the door door was missing,(almost like the task force had been there). There was plywood in its place, which was pad locked. We hung out 2 weeks ago have any of you seen of heard from her or any of the girls who lived there pm. Me please thanks.It was like that when I drove by last Friday before I left out of town. Guess she isn't there anymore. Let a raBBit know if you catch up too her. She is cool peoples in my book. Plus love that phat little kitty of hers.

raBBit

EasyLuvr
08-04-15, 12:30
Had some business to attend to in Baltimore so I took a tour down S. Carey and saw several girls out at the circle but nothing that interested me. One was so hopped up that she couldn't walk straight and almost staggered in front of a pickup wheeling around the circle. I continued on down Wilkens without seeing anyone so I flipped around and made my way back towards the circle and spied little Ashley hoofing it north of the cicrcle near the park so I grabbed her. She's just my type; blonde, maybe 5' tall, 100 pounds soaking wet but she's always clean and no marks. We made our way down to Frenchy's and up to his sauna room. Ashley doesn't have much by way of tits but her cooch is always groomed and ready for action. I went at her doggie for a bit and then finished mish, filled her with a load of creme filling before cleaning up and dropping her on Pratt. Typical tuition. No digits but she's usually out midday near the circle.

Oakwood99
08-04-15, 20:05
Be careful on the WW tonight. LEO is out in full effect.

Oak.

Propilot
08-04-15, 21:05
That is the reason why I'm retiring from the game bro you can't find any good reliable chicks anymore and I don't have the time nor the patience to put up with the bs anymore I am officially out the game I even put my ho-phone away and tossed it. It's time to move as the saying goes all good things come to an end. The game is changing gents the ladies just aren't what they used to be and it's no since in my eyes to even continue. I hear you bro. Those are the reasons why I retired from the SW's of Baltimore. Just plain tired of the nonsense. Why is it so hard for a chick t just be nice, do what I ask without complaining or rushing or even threatening you. Its just too stressful. Now I, usually go to a spa where the girls clean you and for the most part treat you properly. Its a little pricier but, once you go and build a rapport wit a girl, it is much better. Now I will say this, if I see or hear of a good, verified, worthwhile treat on the strip, then I will cruise down to find her.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Propilot
08-04-15, 21:15
Thanks Lax, but at best I was a "B" legend.

I was not in the same league as Trashman.

Benchseats Rock was a legend.

Remember Mykonos Lover, Ricky Racoon, Green Shadow and Happy One?

Stay safe all.

Muff "the semi-retired sub-legend" ScoutBig Red 50 and his vicious flamethrower. Damn he could be vicious on the stupid question asking first time mongers. Alas, admin outlawed his flamethrower. The last I heard of Big Red was that he went over to the big sandbox. As a brother vet, I hope he made it out okay.

Propilot
08-04-15, 21:34
I've been there. They will be fine for a little bit, but believe me you will end up regretting it.

I make good money, and I always was broke. You will do it because you won't want her on the streets. But they always go back.I left after 2 years. WALK AWAY WHILE YOU CAN. I don't blame you, after all we are human, like it or not we develop feeling no matter who they are or who we are.I know. You will stay, until you figure it out on your own. Good luck!!

See M.This happened to me also. I just broke it off recently. She is actually back in rehab right now. She just got out of rehab four months ago. I did not want her on the streets. I was paying her rent. I wasted a lot of time, money and emotions with this girl. She strung me out for over a year with promises that she will be a good girlfriend once she gets well. When she went to rehab the first time, I sent her care packages, clothes, and some money. This time when she went to rehab, she went with the clothes on her back. She begged me to help, stating that she had no one else. I'm not sending care packages or money. I'm not sending her shit. She will do this on her own. Maybe then she will think twice before she tries to use people again.

Muff Scout
08-04-15, 22:17
This happened to me also. I just broke it off recently. She is actually back in rehab right now. She just got out of rehab four months ago. I did not want her on the streets. I was paying her rent. I wasted a lot of time, money and emotions with this girl. She strung me out for over a year with promises that she will be a good girlfriend once she gets well. When she went to rehab the first time, I sent her care packages, clothes, and some money. This time when she went to rehab, she went with the clothes on her back. She begged me to help, stating that she had no one else. I'm not sending care packages or money. I'm not sending her shit. She will do this on her own. Maybe then she will think twice before she tries to use people again.

Propilot-Always check your six.I mean no disrespect Pro, but she will not think twice about what she has done because there is always another kind soul to take advantage of.

That's the way users think. If you won't help, then fuck you, there is another guy who will.

Sad, but true.

I have always believed in being kind to the girls, but there is a firewall they don't get through.

You need to protect yourself because at the end of the day, they don't give a shit about you.

If they do manage to get through rehab and begin a new life, you will not be a part of it. You will represent a link to their past and they will resent you for it.

For your own sake, move on.

Stay safe everyone.

Muff.

TrinitHugz
08-05-15, 00:54
I guess they didn't post hopefully this time they do.Kandii there I see?? She's looking healthy there. Umm umm.

Horsetrader
08-05-15, 01:33
I have always believed in being kind to the girls, but there is a firewall they don't get through.

You need to protect yourself because at the end of the day, they don't give a shit about you.About 15 years ago I tried to be kind and found myself getting sucked into a SW life. Did it for about a month and found it difficult to separate because she knew a few important personal facts that she could use against me. If I just dumped her, she would cause problems for me. My solution was a two step process. First, claimed poverty (Honey, I want to see you so bad today but I don't have gas money. Can you give me $10 for gas to come visit?) Second, when I had gas I drove her to her old drug buddy and let them hang out in a shack for a couple days until the were both too wasted to even recognize me.

I felt bad that I pushed her to the drug life, but it was either her or me. Like Muff said. Protect yourself.

CowboysFan
08-05-15, 02:51
I've been car dating here for about the past 6 months now. I've seen her spiral down hill fast. However I give her and the bf credit for keeping an on going number of his and always replying to my messages when in need of service. She always held up her end of the deal even on a few times when I fronted her the cash up front and she would still always return. However I hate to report, I believe she has been locked up and I can't see her out anytime soon. Those who know her full name. Case search her. Such a pretty girl fallen a victim to the streets of Baltimore.

LikkerFront
08-05-15, 08:37
Pm sent sir.PM acting funny for a few days, please try again.

Bongson
08-05-15, 09:27
This happened to me also. I just broke it off recently. She is actually back in rehab right now. She just got out of rehab four months ago. I did not want her on the streets. I was paying her rent. I wasted a lot of time, money and emotions with this girl. She strung me out for over a year with promises that she will be a good girlfriend once she gets well. When she went to rehab the first time, I sent her care packages, clothes, and some money. This time when she went to rehab, she went with the clothes on her back. She begged me to help, stating that she had no one else. I'm not sending care packages or money. I'm not sending her shit. She will do this on her own. Maybe then she will think twice before she tries to use people again.

Propilot-Always check your six.Protect yourself,. Got distracted before when responding to this,. I treat them as I would want another John to treat a female relative of mine, who may have wound up on the rocks of tough times,. BUT always, no matter how good the booty, even when you feel like losing all control,. Leave a small portion of your inner self alert AND watchful.

LikkerFront
08-05-15, 09:46
Does anyone among my fellow degenerates know a gal calls herself Elisa? WSW about 35 dark hair, wide shoulders and hips, has some facial features that resemble a Latina, on again off again dope habit and about 90% batshit crazy? Seeking further info on her so PM any additional intel.Upon further evaluation I wish to adjust the batshit crazy level to about 99% but the pussy is so good and the sex so disgustingly filthy that I put up with the crazy. Maybe I'm the crazy one but I just can't seem to stop sticking my dick in it LOL. Surely one of you mongers knows her so PM if you do, I need some additional intel. Thanks.

Bad Bad Boy
08-05-15, 12:53
Another disappointing day while cruising down the strolls of SHAME this morning. Cruised around the circle on Wilkens and saw one geeking SW who was running after my car and waving at me, no thanks. Several of you asked where have all the good girls gone? I miss them too, but remember my favorites, ANGELA. THE JENN, MICHELLE, ALICIA, AND THE PINK FLAMINGO. The girls were clean. Personable and eager to please, while not perfect. I could always depend on BUNNY / RENAE, Angela TO PROVIDE A CHUCKLY NOW AND THEN Passed by another SW that was so dirty and fugly she would have and the answer would still be no. To pay me the were no girls out in IMMORAL PARK and one on SA that must have been on Medicare. Not my type, maybe I am too picky.

BTW, a few of you asked me for JESS's cell number, , It's no longer in service. I TRIED IT again this morning, it didn't work, why doesn't this surprise me and why do I keep falling for this scam. As we know most of these girls can't manage the minutes on their phones or they lose them, an exercise in futility. BBB.

Krock21
08-05-15, 13:19
Picked her up at the store just down from SA. Very tight frame with nothing much of a shape to it. Her grill is dirty and jacked up. Like most but her demeanor is good, to go along with some soft skin. I drove to a spot and she started to work. Nice slow but firm BJ with a nice head twist every few bobs. Dropped her off with her friend at the store and gave her an extra 5 for being out in the bad weather. No digits but said she is there most nights when it gets dark until around 8 am. Would repeat she seemed very nice and normal.

Side note. I did drive through Brooklyn along Pontiac and saw some good looking talent. Way to many cops out though for my liking. I've seen more girls by the Church on 4th and Pontiac than on Fairhaven lately, probably 10 or so last night alone.

Milfsalot
08-05-15, 14:07
Anyone remember her from dundalk / conkling. Based on some research she must be either doing time or completely out on the street. 20 something thick mixed chick that wowed me a few years ago when she was pregnant. She was reported on by several on this board. Any spottings?

Jack Knauf
08-05-15, 15:10
Anyone remember her from dundalk / conkling. Based on some research she must be either doing time or completely out on the street. 20 something thick mixed chick that wowed me a few years ago when she was pregnant. She was
reported on by several on this board. Any spottings?She's locked up right now.

Propilot
08-05-15, 20:02
I mean no disrespect Pro, but she will not think twice about what she has done because there is always another kind soul to take advantage of.

That's the way users think. If you won't help, then fuck you, there is another guy who will.

Sad, but true.

You need to protect yourself because at the end of the day, they don't give a shit about you.

If they do manage to get through rehab and begin a new life, you will not be a part of it. You will represent a link to their past and they will resent you for it.

For your own sake, move on.

Stay safe everyone.

Muff.She's history but I appreciate the encouraging words my friend. She wasn't the only girl I was seeing, but I thought she had potential. As the saying goes, "You can't turn a ho into a housewife".

Mr Mojo Risin
08-06-15, 15:19
Hit the W / W loop during lunch, not much was out, just some Walking Dead rejects and thugs hanging around. Was about to head back to work when I saw Tasha in a nice summer dress. Scooped her up, made our way to frenchies and got there just as another SW I didn't recognize was leaving. Tasha has gained weight since I last saw her, boobs closer to see-cups now with nice nipples. Nice BBBJ to get things going, then hammered her in mish. Unlike my last SW encounter with Sadie, Tasha lets you know she is feeling good; she gave me kisses on my neck and chest. Eventually left a nice deposit on her stomach. Better catch her now before the streets start to get her and that extra weight fades away. No number, someone robbed her at gunpoint of her purse and such. She also said to avoid someone named Kelly, brunette with a tattoo around her neck; Kelly and her black boyfriend are robbing mongers left and right.

Brogan49
08-06-15, 15:43
Came thru about 2:50 this afternoon.

Short hair blonde sitting on steps. TGTBT?

Cop car just up the street with no one inside.

Watch your 6 boys.

Brogan49
08-06-15, 15:49
Who is the short little cutie with long dark hair and tats on her thighs.

Was workin so no datin.

MickyRocky
08-06-15, 18:24
I'll trade you this MILF for a week with Kandii CLS!Can you PM her details please?

ShadesOfGray
08-06-15, 19:12
Finally met with spinner Sarah a few days ago from the NT vids. Very sweet girl. Has definitely lost some weight from the videos but was very pleasant and accommodating. Went up to the Frenchmen and got started with a CBJ followed by k9 and a missionary finish. Got digits, will repeat.

ShadesOfGray
08-06-15, 19:38
Update on Storm. She has retired from BP and is strictly UTR now. She has always been my UTF and I will see her whenever she gives me the invitation.

Jake L
08-06-15, 21:55
Those of us who have Jenna's digits might want to call her soon. She's trying to raise funds to return to her summer job in Virginia. She has had some tough setbacks though. She's fun and good at conversation. She doesn't have much drama, other than she's broke. (I can't give out her #.).

Laxxx
08-06-15, 22:10
Met Lisa in Brooklyn this afternoon. Nice looking, shoulder length brown hair, healthy, alert and with a very strange suggestion. A camper on the street? I thought about it for a monger minute and the big head took over. Parked in my spot and all was well. Have digits.

Crg3400
08-06-15, 23:57
Who is the short little cutie with long dark hair and tats on her thighs.

Was workin so no datin.Missy, she is a OK date, Kristral or even Michelle are better.

CowboysFan
08-07-15, 01:32
I use to date her a while back. I would guess to say the past 6 months. She had a new # every month. It's now been 2 months and I haven't been able to reconnect with her. Has anyone seen her lately?? I've trolled but have yet to see her again. I always scooped her around or after midnight. I always prefer late night scoops vs the day time fun.

Cls9637
08-07-15, 05:51
Hit the W / W loop during lunch, not much was out, just some Walking Dead rejects and thugs hanging around. Was about to head back to work when I saw Tasha in a nice summer dress. Scooped her up, made our way to frenchies and got there just as another SW I didn't recognize was leaving. Tasha has gained weight since I last saw her, boobs closer to see-cups now with nice nipples. Nice BBBJ to get things going, then hammered her in mish. Unlike my last SW encounter with Sadie, Tasha lets you know she is feeling good; she gave me kisses on my neck and chest. Eventually left a nice deposit on her stomach. Better catch her now before the streets start to get her and that extra weight fades away. No number, someone robbed her at gunpoint of her purse and such. She also said to avoid someone named Kelly, brunette with a tattoo around her neck; Kelly and her black boyfriend are robbing mongers left and right.Yeah, apparently that would be this Kelly. Her new MO has been discussed earlier and a couple other mongers told me this is the same girl. I have also heard that she has something to share that we really don't want. Thank for the reminder! Man, wish I could catch up with Tasha again. Lots of fun.

NiteTimer
08-07-15, 06:10
Yeah, apparently that would be this Kelly. Her new MO has been discussed earlier and a couple other mongers told me this is the same girl. I have also heard that she has something to share that we really don't want. Thank for the reminder! Man, wish I could catch up with Tasha again. Lots of fun.Use to love beating on that. Too bad.

SirDrDunk
08-07-15, 12:40
What's good brothers I'm enjoying not being in the game anymore but it won't stop me dropping info well here you go was heading to carroll park where I run rwo miles and get up a 100 shots everyday something I been doing since I was a kid playing ball well anyway as I'm riding through first I see Dallas who is with child for you freaky prego liking mongers then who I see who remember Danielle little short girl that was often found on carey streethad the jacked up teeth but the mic work was good well she has picked up hella weight I thought she was little sarah at first then after seeing her then ride down and next run into Bridget used to stay around in the alley of cole street has a lot of weight on her too and the mic work is splendendolous LOL.

Thundra89
08-07-15, 16:51
Was out browsing around the areas W / W had the same old same old. Saw Lulu in be / CB. Ennnnnnnnnnnnt.

So I decided to go where I haven't been in years which was Garrison ave. I know all the girls there are BSW but I don't care I like my women like I like my Ice cream MULTIPLEASE FLAVORS.

Went down Garrison by Wabash and picked up this huge BSW named Martha 38 you HUGE TITS. Went around the corner for a Tit job and BBBJ for Andy Jackson. Got digits will repeat.

BTW anybody know any type of Notels in that area because I don't mind doing BBBJ in the car FS on the other hand I prefer a bed.

Happy One
08-07-15, 17:46
What's good brothers I'm enjoying not being in the game anymore but it won't stop me dropping info well here you go was heading to carroll park where I run rwo miles and get up a 100 shots everyday something I been doing since I was a kid playing ball well anyway as I'm riding through first I see Dallas who is with child for you freaky prego liking mongers then who I see who remember Danielle little short girl that was often found on carey streethad the jacked up teeth but the mic work was good well she has picked up hella weight I thought she was little sarah at first then after seeing her then ride down and next run into Bridget used to stay around in the alley of cole street has a lot of weight on her too and the mic work is splendendolous LOL.Hawian Stephanie, known also as pinnaple is back around by the circle and Ramsey down to Carey. It didn't take her long to be totally screwed up on the coke.

Crg3400
08-07-15, 18:33
Hawian Stephanie, known also as pinnaple is back around by the circle and Ramsey down to Carey. It didn't take her long to be totally screwed up on the coke.Be kind, the guy she was living with for the past 5 yrs was killed a few weeks ago.

GregIsLong
08-07-15, 18:35
Hit the W / W loop during lunch, not much was out, just some Walking Dead rejects and thugs hanging around. Was about to head back to work when I saw Tasha in a nice summer dress. Scooped her up, made our way to frenchies and got there just as another SW I didn't recognize was leaving. Tasha has gained weight since I last saw her, boobs closer to see-cups now with nice nipples. Nice BBBJ to get things going, then hammered her in mish. Unlike my last SW encounter with Sadie, Tasha lets you know she is feeling good; she gave me kisses on my neck and chest. Eventually left a nice deposit on her stomach. Better catch her now before the streets start to get her and that extra weight fades away. No number, someone robbed her at gunpoint of her purse and such. She also said to avoid someone named Kelly, brunette with a tattoo around her neck; Kelly and her black boyfriend are robbing mongers left and right.Is the tattoo on her back a butterfly?

Drifterd
08-07-15, 18:46
Hi,

Can any of you seniors hook me up. This is my first post and looking to contribute.

DD.

SirDrDunk
08-07-15, 20:44
Be kind, the guy she was living with for the past 5 yrs was killed a few weeks ago.I know she was doing good worked at food depot over westside for a minute evevn bumped into her at the ped's office when I was takining my kids very sad.

MoonMonger
08-07-15, 22:59
Nice night to go for hunt, so loop around to Conklin and scooped up Shelly near Eastern, nice long blue dress, first thought she was a civi, waved and got waved back so stopped and she jumped in. Says she is from West Minister and just moved down here. Doesn't do this often (they all say that) and its my lucky day. Ha. Took her to my spot, decent mic work and kitty was tight, clean and no marks. A little thick but no BBW, if you like something you can bounce on, she's the one, good size titty and shaved pussy. Will repeat. Got digits and pics. If you are a contributing member. PM me.

ShadesOfGray
08-08-15, 04:35
Kept thinking of my last visit with Storm. Called her but went straight to VM. O well, decided to hit the loops. Saw nothing worth while on WW so went hunting off Pontiac. Then over to east side. Saw a nice looking brunette off consoling but the smell was awful so I stopped at east st and had her exit. After 3. 5 wasted hours I called storm again hoping to get lucky. No dice. Cold shower again.

Playboy69
08-08-15, 09:45
Thank you to those who responded! You all have more experienced than I do so your feedback definitely matters. I'm done with that girl. We're going to be strictly business only. It's a shame but yeah. She has so much potential and actually made some changes in my life. She didn't seemed like a SW but she does have a habit. And it's tough to beat a habit. I wanted to give her the benefit of doubt but stories after stories. I'm done trying to help. Let's keep mongering on.

Playboy69
08-08-15, 09:55
Found a new chick on the block. I'm glad I did. She helped me not think about the girl who I was willing to go hell and back for. Her name was Sarah and said that it was her first day on the WW. I kinda believe her because skin was flawless and had a different demeanor than a typical SW. Another one who doesn't belong in the street but that just maybe me. But I'm definitely glad I found her. She's 5'9, early 20's GND type, brunette, nice SEEs. She gave me a number but said phone is currently shut off but can receive / send text. She wanted to see me again and feeling was mutual but I don't think number is good cause I texted and no text back. I guess I'll just wait.

BBPapa
08-08-15, 10:03
Was out browsing around the areas W / W had the same old same old. Saw Lulu in be / CB. Ennnnnnnnnnnnt.

So I decided to go where I haven't been in years which was Garrison ave. I know all the girls there are BSW but I don't care I like my women like I like my Ice cream MULTIPLEASE FLAVORS.

Went down Garrison by Wabash and picked up this huge BSW named Martha 38 you HUGE TITS. Went around the corner for a Tit job and BBBJ for Andy Jackson. Got digits will repeat.

BTW anybody know any type of Notels in that area because I don't mind doing BBBJ in the car FS on the other hand I prefer a bed.Check out ricetown and the parkway.

Playboy69
08-08-15, 10:19

BKI saw her mid-June and meant to do a review then. She's 5'3, 110 lbs, brunette, nice SEEs, built for sex. She's been reviewed here as well and goes by Jenna2 at times. She did mentioned she does BP and that she used to dance on the block. I picked her up by the circle. We went to Frenchman. Gave above average mic skills. Mish & K9 available. I wanted to ride me but she said doesn't do it only for her bf. She's definitely worth seeing again. If anyone of you has a number, please send it my way.

Monger83
08-08-15, 14:30
So was out earlier this week. Picked up tiny BSW Mo on Monday Nice body and attitude, but a face that makes me want to gnaw my fingers off. Plus she cut her hair off. Decent service though. On Tuesday, I picked up Amanda from wilkens and payson. From afar she looked great. But up close, far from great. She smelled like unwashed ass and wet dog. Gave a decent BJ, but uncontrollably vomited after the CIM. Said it wasn't the CIM, but she was just sick and needed some "Hair Ron". Thats a direct quote. Picked up Tae on Thursday. A BSW with an okay attitude, but lack luster service. Also tried to charge 35 which I refused and only paid 20. All in all. A pretty disappointing week.

YellaPerch
08-08-15, 17:46
After work today decided to hit the w / w loop. Didn't see anything on my first pass. Turned down s. Carey Didn't see anything. Circled back on to Ramsey and saw cute blonde spinner. She waved so I stopped and scooped her up. I just met Ashley. We went to pierres and went upstairs. She got nekkid and started a bbj. Skills were good and I let her go for a while. Finally I was ready to hit it. Her kitty is sweet looking all fat and shaved. I crammed into her, she's nice and wet. I pinned her legs behind her ears and had at it. After a little while I blasted my nut and pulled out. Watching my juice run down the crack of her ass. We cleaned up and I dropped her back off and left. Went back around and saw 1 WSW kinda young by Brunswick. Kept going past s / a saw 1 WSW short brown hair little chubby. Nothing much out at BP or cb. That's ok I went home happy. Good luck fellas.

LikkerFront
08-08-15, 19:31
What's good brothers I'm enjoying not being in the game anymore but it won't stop me dropping info well here you go was heading to carroll park where I run rwo miles and get up a 100 shots everyday something I been doing since I was a kid playing ball well anyway as I'm riding through first I see Dallas who is with child for you freaky prego liking mongers then who I see who remember Danielle little short girl that was often found on carey streethad the jacked up teeth but the mic work was good well she has picked up hella weight I thought she was little sarah at first then after seeing her then ride down and next run into Bridget used to stay around in the alley of cole street has a lot of weight on her too and the mic work is splendendolous LOL.I was on my way to have a dip into some MILF pussy I been smashing on the regular and I'm stopped at the light at Brunswick and I see shawty wiggling up the sidewalk. This plump little thing looks so familiar to me when I finally see the tatt on her thigh an instantly I realized it's little Danielle but she not so little anymore! My compliments to the chef at the Greybar Cafe for packing on some much needed lbs on these ladies, she definitely didn't miss out on the mash potatoes and gravy. Can't wait to catch up with Bridget again, that's assuming she still enjoys the company of degenerate mongers of course LOL anyone pins any solid info down on Bridget please pass it my way she was always one of my filthy favorites!

Monger83
08-08-15, 21:18
I was on my way to have a dip into some MILF pussy I been smashing on the regular and I'm stopped at the light at Brunswick and I see shawty wiggling up the sidewalk. This plump little thing looks so familiar to me when I finally see the tatt on her thigh an instantly I realized it's little Danielle but she not so little anymore! My compliments to the chef at the Greybar Cafe for packing on some much needed lbs on these ladies, she definitely didn't miss out on the mash potatoes and gravy. Can't wait to catch up with Bridget again, that's assuming she still enjoys the company of degenerate mongers of course LOL anyone pins any solid info down on Bridget please pass it my way she was always one of my filthy favorites!Yeah, I saw Bridget today on Cole. I did a double take. She's definitely a biggun now and I passed. I did pick up Stephanie though. She's either a light skinned BSW, or a really tan white girl. But she's pretty easy on the eyes. Decent body and great attitude. Definitely tweaking on rocks or meth. Lots of energy and wouldn't stop talking. But good service over all.

MDmonger
08-09-15, 09:44
Is Kitti a little blonde spinner type? If so, I scooped her down by the SA about three weeks ago, so you might try there. It was also late, well after midnight. She was pretty quiet with me, but performed well. I've been around that way a few times since but haven't seen her, but I'd like to.

I use to date her a while back. I would guess to say the past 6 months. She had a new # every month. It's now been 2 months and I haven't been able to reconnect with her. Has anyone seen her lately?? I've trolled but have yet to see her again. I always scooped her around or after midnight. I always prefer late night scoops vs the day time fun.

CowboysFan
08-09-15, 13:47
Is Kitti a little blonde spinner type? If so, I scooped her down by the SA about three weeks ago, so you might try there. It was also late, well after midnight. She was pretty quiet with me, but performed well. I've been around that way a few times since but haven't seen her, but I'd like to.No she was from fairhaven only. I think someone posted a pic of her before. Real pretty girl. She always remained silent on her real name.

She always kept it as Kitti.

Cls9637
08-09-15, 18:13
Kandii called me this weekend. She is looking for a couple guys to send me their number so I can refer them to her. She doesn't want her number passed around. I sent her a few in the past couple of weeks and she said they worked out well until last week. One of the guys who I sent her arranged on fairly short notice to pick her up. She rushed and got ready and ran outside with her hairbrush in her hand because she didn't have time to brush it before he arrived. He just put the car in gear and drove off without saying anything. Not sure which guy this was because I sent her about five, but I'd love to know what was up with that. I recommended you to her because of your status here and you don't even say anything to her, just drive off? You missed a girl who is a lot of fun to play with.

Anyway, she asked that qualified seniors send me their numbers and I'll pass them along. She is no longer dancing on the Block and is just working from her phone. She loves to model her stripper outfits though, and will be happy to bring them with her. She's a very good time. Here are a few pictures of her.

GuyLooking
08-09-15, 18:25
Cls as I'm sure you know NOT ME sir as I posted pics of my time with her.

And guys her pics speak for themselves she is a cutie.

Ill go so far as to say the youngest firmest boobies I've seen since high school.

Treat her well.

My 2 cents.

Play safe.

Monger on.

Watch yer 6.

And all the other phrases I've learned here.

Now sombody pass me a number LOL.

As the ones I have are no answering and my eyes hurt from looking at computer ie CL BP and here.

Tbroi2
08-09-15, 20:13
Back from vacation and on the loops I find myself today. Found Hailey down by her old place. It is boarded up for one reason or another. But scooped her up and went to my spot. Same tuition as usual. BBBJ is always good with her and love beating that huge phat kitty of hers up. Always a pleasure. No digits, but who is surprised. I see Kandii is back around, nice pics CLS. She was always your bottom bit*h. LOL Hollah.

raBBit

CowboysFan
08-10-15, 03:12
Kitty is actually mixed native American.
So she says, but who knows.

Found her in curtis bay.

Saw her today, had a good time. Head was ok, doesn't
Deep throat. But YMMV.

Took direction well, took care of the boys. The pu$$y didn't smell to bed. I've smelled worse. Over very nice GFE. But again.

Might of caught her on a good day. YMMV.

I have number ending in 4331. But you all know how these girls can't keep phones on. Available for trade for regs with verify. And to contributing seniors. And or if you know her real name. ;-)

Ill try to get more exposure pics. Next time.This is the kitti I was referring too. I was told tonight by another girl on Fairhaven kitti is locked up and carrying something we might not like. According to Heather on Fairhaven that's 27. The two were locked up together and kitti was handed papers in jail letting her know she was carrying. But how many times have you herd girls bad mouth other girls, just to get the date.

Will Nilly
08-10-15, 03:30
Was on the loop tonight cruising after my regular flaked on me.

Drove thru W / W, several out. But all very rough looking.

Ran up the Blvd the SA, there was a ho convention on the corner.

But none too appealing, and one I'm pretty sure has extra equipment.

Headed off to BP where you could hardly turn a corner without running into a SW!

I've never seen it so busy, must have been a dozen girls milling about.

Finally settled on one and picked up Sherry on Washburn, found a quiet spot out of the neighborhood for some Half and half.

Sherry had the firmest little boobs I've ever seen on a SW.

Her head game was solid, turned her around for some doggy, nice clean kitty, which got nice and wet after a few strokes.

Nice round ass slapping along, didn't take long to finish.

Sherry was tweaking a bit, but she was clean, attractive and friendly, would repeat if I see her again.

Cls9637
08-10-15, 03:33
C'mon. Guys! Read the post, don't just look at the pictures! I said she doesn't want her number passed around. She asked that you send me your name and number and I will pass it to her if you are a qualified, contributing senior. Stop with the PM's asking for contact information. I already gave it to you in the post. And please don't forget a name to go with the number!

Klove48
08-10-15, 05:18
Yeah, I saw Bridget today on Cole. I did a double take. She's definitely a biggun now and I passed. I did pick up Stephanie though. She's either a light skinned BSW, or a really tan white girl. But she's pretty easy on the eyes. Decent body and great attitude. Definitely tweaking on rocks or meth. Lots of energy and wouldn't stop talking. But good service over all.Yeah I went right pass Bridget tonight, because I couldn't believe that was the same woman from before. She is 3 X what she once was. She didn't miss any meals wherever she was for the last year or so; but I have to pull her up one day just to catch up. Peace.

Spa Man 1
08-10-15, 08:22
C'mon. Guys! Read the post, don't just look at the pictures! I said she doesn't want her number passed around. She asked that you send me your name and number and I will pass it to her if you are a qualified, contributing senior. Stop with the PM's asking for contact information. I already gave it to you in the post. And please don't forget a name to go with the number!Please take a picture of her ass next time, I bet it is so beautiful!!

BigPappay
08-10-15, 14:48
C'mon. Guys! Read the post, don't just look at the pictures! I said she doesn't want her number passed around. She asked that you send me your name and number and I will pass it to her if you are a qualified, contributing senior. Stop with the PM's asking for contact information. I already gave it to you in the post. And please don't forget a name to go with the number!Must of picked her up right after work, she still has her money band on. Is she a dead fish or can she tweak a bit?

Rizalboy
08-10-15, 15:46
C'mon. Guys! Read the post, don't just look at the pictures! I said she doesn't want her number passed around. She asked that you send me your name and number and I will pass it to her if you are a qualified, contributing senior. Stop with the PM's asking for contact information. I already gave it to you in the post. And please don't forget a name to go with the number!Dear, sir. I'm a first time poster. I'd love to meet up with that hot girl. She looks like a peach! Could you send me her phone number? I promise I'm a good person. And no, I don't have any numbers for you. Nor do I like to read what you post in very plain English.

Jesus, man.

Anyway, Little Sarah got a new number in the last few days. You know who you are if you need the update. Otherwise blah blah blah.

Hey, Norm, did Liz get in touch with you? There's something really weird going on with my pm. It's been saying I have had new messages for 2 weeks and I don't have any. And now sending is weird too. Dunno what's going on there.

Tbroi2
08-10-15, 15:53
Must of picked her up right after work, she still has her money band on. Is she a dead fish or can she tweak a bit?For what's its worth let me give my feedback on this matter. Kandii, use to appreciate her clients til she started dancing down on the block. Then the tuition went up. Same girl, same habits. I know for I use to see her on a serious note. Use to crash at my crib, do me for free, till I got tired of her using me for rides and a place to get elevated if you know what I am saying. That's when the ass stopped. And it was drive me here, I need a place to stay today. F that! Some of y'all think she is the best thing since sliced bread. Its only because you continue to feed into her ballooned ego. But I remember the $20 version of this girl when I first met her. Actually, it was me that named her giving her the two (2) I's. She has turned on me recently, sending me threatening message. Saying she will call the cops on me if I didn't leave her alone. Riiiiiiight, ex SW turned dancer now working off her phone with a certain Senior doing her screening. Wow bro, hope you are getting freebies. I just want to give you fellow mongers the 411 on this one, Kandii. Friend till you do or say something she doesn't like. Then its I will turn you in and give the cops your personal info. Judge this one by its cover and its plot will get you. #Realtalk 101 I know I will catch slack for this post, but only telling the truth and think that is what this forum is for. Intel on these ladies to keep our asses out hot water. So heed the warning or learn another way. raBBit out...

Mr Mojo Risin
08-10-15, 17:45
Hit the loop super early Monday. Initially didn't see much at all around W / W and SCarey; was beginning to think I may have popped a little too early. Suddenly like 3 appear on Wilkens; one clearly geeking and two who looked pretty decent. Made the loop around to get the one with the tight pink leggings, she turned around and it was Natalie, the one who had the baby recently. Picked her up, pretended I didn't know who she was and made our way to Frenchies. I was already hard as rock when we got in the room and wasn't disappointed when she took her clothes off; since she is only 21 her body basically bounced right back into shape, no stretch marks in sight as all. However, I noticed a big bruise on her ass; asked if she had fallen and she said no, some joker paid her $100 to spank her with a paddle. She said it didn't hurt that much. Whatever with that. Anyway, since I was rock hard for her, she only gave me a BBBJ for a short while, I was ready to get to it. However, she commented on my size and told me to go easy on her. Forgot to mention her boobs are fantastic, nice puffy nipples and real firm. The sex wasn't that great though. While she didn't complain, it was obvious from the get-go that she couldn't take a good pounding. Eventually she started asking if I was close. Just concentrated on getting the job done and left a huge load on her stomach. Nice girl, nice body, but probably won't repeat.

Happy One
08-10-15, 23:06
For what's its worth let me give my feedback on this matter. Kandii, use to appreciate her clients til she started dancing down on the block. Then the tuition went up. Same girl, same habits. I know for I use to see her on a serious note. Use to crash at my crib, do me for free, till I got tired of her using me for rides and a place to get elevated if you know what I am saying. That's when the ass stopped. And it was drive me here, I need a place to stay today. F that! Some of y'all think she is the best thing since sliced bread. Its only because you continue to feed into her ballooned ego. But I remember the $20 version of this girl when I first met her. Actually, it was me that named her giving her the two (2) I's. She has turned on me recently, sending me threatening message. Saying she will call the cops on me if I didn't leave her alone. Riiiiiiight, ex SW turned dancer now working off her phone with a certain Senior doing her screening. Wow bro, hope you are getting freebies. I just want to give you fellow mongers the 411 on this one, Kandii. Friend till you do or say something she doesn't like. Then its I will turn you in and give the cops your personal info. Judge this one by its cover and its plot will get you. #Realtalk 101 I know I will catch slack for this post, but only telling the truth and think that is what this forum is for. Intel on these ladies to keep our asses out hot water. So heed the warning or learn another way. raBBit out...Met her a few years back when she lived in Brooklyn I was warned not to give her my number because she would blow up your phone constantly day and night. This whole scenario sounds just like Kiara all over again don't it. I'm just sayin. CLS saying how great and worth the extra money and be the gate keeper. There is definetly better out there if you catch them before they hit the slide, and keep your eyes open right Likkerfront. A tip for you, the ones walking down the side walk instead of the street not being obvious you need to look at closely. They don't wave to you and may or may not smile at you when you go buy but they keep their ass clean and fresh clean clothes. Happy hunting but be careful there is a lady in a green jeep Brooklyn taking pictures of you and your tag numbers. Also neighbors had a meeting with LE around Pontiac about breakins and all the girls walking around. LE has been patrolling that area hard, telling the girls to get lost or go to jail.

ThroatPlunger
08-10-15, 23:15
I guess they didn't post hopefully this time they do.I know we don't expect walkers to be as hot on the civilian scale, but WTF. You guys have been posting a long time that Kandii was hot stuff. The girl is missing more than half of her teeth. She could eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence. On top of that, she looks like the victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. She seems "special" to me. I'll admit the body is nice, but I would never stick my dick in a grill that looked like a damned bear trap.

BoloBellgrande
08-10-15, 23:27
Sorry for the cryptic way this post is being written, but, I think it's better to not speak so openly about the things I see in such detail as I usually do. For my safety and for the SW. If you've read my post, you can figure out easily who I am talking about . Anyway, I was around the WW loop today and ran into O.U.B. sitting on the stoop next to the's place. I saw several new faces and one that I have been drooling over for a few months.

One of the faces I saw, I didn't recognize at first. She was sitting down in a bricked up doorway near the end of S Mount ST near Cole. When I called to her and she got up off the stoop, I knew who it was right away. It was the brickhouse body WSW I'v been seeing periodically walking near Fulton and Wilkins. I asked O.U.B. about her before she walked over to me. I got the okay from her and off we went to her spot. I must say, her body unclothed is a bit flabby do to med use, but, you can still tell that her body would be obscene if she'd stop the meds and tone up. Though she's 41 , her body at that age is bangin. She has a perfect hour glass body with meaty thighs, wide hips and a fat round ass to boot. She has a wonderful personality, and did me for $ 35 . I would have had 40 for her, but, I kept buying sodas for SW and getting names and numbers.

I met Stephanie, she looks like she's mixed white and black. Attractive girl, a bit standoffish, but, that was probably do to the LE presence near by. They were patrolling a and on foot today. I also ran into a attractive WSW sitting on the stoop in front of the corner store in the circle. She told me her real name, then told me to call her Molly when I put her name in my phone. She didn't want a face picture taken so I could have a picture of her in my phone with her # . She let me take the picture you see. She's nice looking and could pass for a civi easily. She says she lives near ST Agnes.

The other new face wasn't really new, but, the info on her was. I am talking about the super cute, ravin haired mixed black and white girl I have been posting about. Well, she dates! The only thing is, she doesn't come out a lot and she charges BP rates according to O.U.B. I must say though, this mixed race SW rings the bell at a 10 on the civi scale.

Senoirs can PM me for names If you're interested.

Traveling John #2
08-10-15, 23:31
Was in the area the other day and was going to meet with Michelle (Cute 80's hair redhead) 21. She was just coming out and was hanging with another girl. I decided to go look for notel and go back for her. When I got back she went offline. Settled on Stephanie. I have been with her a few times and enjoy her stories of all the girls that rob guys. I notice if I take her to frenchy she has been straight and can hit the deep notes on the mic. Later out by the circle was a former backpage girl, short, blonde hair, skinny goes by tiny now but ads were name with an A or something. Made plans to connect with her later, but did not work out. Ended up going over to fairhaven and saw Brea and Jordan. Settled on Jordan has she had the stretch pants and promised to hit deep notes with no complaining. She was walking strange but man the mic work was the best and playing with her ass bent over my lap was nice. Felt like I scored a mall chick but at half the cost. Ended up seeing Michelle again later, but she was running errands and promised to get back later but never did. Of course like most girls sends a text when the need hits, usually early morning or the next day. Oh well.

Side note, saw a dude and girl coming out of frenchy after dark on Thur. She was skinny, looked very clean with short shorts and black hair. Could not believe she a SW but got in car and went back towards the circle. I had not seen her before, but would love to have tried it.

BigPappay
08-11-15, 14:45
For what's its worth let me give my feedback on this matter. Kandii, use to appreciate her clients til she started dancing down on the block. Then the tuition went up. Same girl, same habits. I know for I use to see her on a serious note. Use to crash at my crib, do me for free, till I got tired of her using me for rides and a place to get elevated if you know what I am saying. That's when the ass stopped. And it was drive me here, I need a place to stay today. F that! Some of y'all think she is the best thing since sliced bread. Its only because you continue to feed into her ballooned ego. But I remember the $20 version of this girl when I first met her. Actually, it was me that named her giving her the two (2) I's. She has turned on me recently, sending me threatening message. Saying she will call the cops on me if I didn't leave her alone. Riiiiiiight, ex SW turned dancer now working off her phone with a certain Senior doing her screening. Wow bro, hope you are getting freebies. I just want to give you fellow mongers the 411 on this one, Kandii. Friend till you do or say something she doesn't like. Then its I will turn you in and give the cops your personal info. Judge this one by its cover and its plot will get you. #Realtalk 101 I know I will catch slack for this post, but only telling the truth and think that is what this forum is for. Intel on these ladies to keep our asses out hot water. So heed the warning or learn another way. raBBit out...Nothing wrong with telling it like it is. We need more of it on this site. Was in Laurel this afternoon and noticed what appeared to be a WSW walking up Route 1 South from Gorman Road to the McDs. Nice looking from a distance and being that she walked over a mile in the hot sun knew it wasnt a cop. Scooped her up as she started to head back North on Route 1 near Cap World. Her name is Ashley (go figure). Brown hair put up in bun, A cups and nice legs. If I had more cheese would've liked to see her cleaned up. Decent face, browned out teef but no smell to her. Asked for. 4 for BBBJCIM, settled on HJ with CIM for. 2. Nice gal, unusual to see SW's walking that section of Rt. 1 anymore. She didn't hide the fact she was working by her skimpy attire. Peace, BP.

Klove48
08-11-15, 15:16
I know we don't expect walkers to be as hot on the civilian scale, but WTF. You guys have been posting a long time that Kandii was hot stuff. The girl is missing more than half of her teeth. She could eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence. On top of that, she looks like the victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. She seems "special" to me. I'll admit the body is nice, but I would never stick my dick in a grill that looked like a damned bear trap.Where you been Whitt??

NiteTimer
08-11-15, 16:45
I know we don't expect walkers to be as hot on the civilian scale, but WTF. You guys have been posting a long time that Kandii was hot stuff. The girl is missing more than half of her teeth. She could eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence. On top of that, she looks like the victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. She seems "special" to me. I'll admit the body is nice, but I would never stick my dick in a grill that looked like a damned bear trap.I know she's supposed to get the rest pulled. If it does for her what it did for Ranee; I'm there!

Plus, that kitty is always tight.

Barraquda22
08-11-15, 16:57
I know she's supposed to get the rest pulled. If it does for her what it did for Ranee; I'm there!

Plus, that kitty is always tight.Who cares if her teeth are jacked up? Its called a blowjob, not a toothjob.

BQ22.

NiteTimer
08-11-15, 17:57
Friday I actually left work early because one of my boys was trying to hook me up w / this girl named MEGAN from WVA. BELLA hit me up 2 weeks ago selling this girl to me proposing a double. Never gelled.

1830. So I took the shot this time and located her hanging w / MONTANA. Now Montana & I have a personal beef going a few months back over money, vids, etc. So I discover she's poisoned the water for me with this girl. I have the discussion w / Montana then w / Megan. I can see this isn't working so I depart. She was pretty and wasn't completely gone on the rocks yet, but I don't have the patience anymore especially working against other ladie's venom.
I was roaming & saw a girl in pink yoga pants I recognized a s RACHEL-NATALIE. I scooped her up. This being our 1st time I asked her a few, she asked me a few. She said she just had a baby & had stitches. She also knew who I was. Damn. Getting popular around here I guess. (BTW you'd be surprised that civies watch the vids too -more on that later). Any way we get to the cave, she undresses & has a cute little body, but there's bruises on her ass, from another date spanking her. Well we get to work and I realize that tho she give's energetic head; she's not really good at it. I propose to teach her some proper technique. She takes direction well, so I'm going to get back to her on it. We tried missionary & sideways, but I discovered that she was on her time of the month on top of sore frome stitches. Of course her major complaint was I was a little too boom boom for mamasan. I tried doggie but she was absolutely scared so we called it a day. I told her we can try oral again when possible and I'll give her a chance to heal up before attempting anything else again. Nice girl. I never asked her age. Does need a little dental work; she hurt me a couple times, LOL.

So far I'm 0-2, so I go back to the cave & chill.

2100. I get relaxed then my peeps hit me with a call about a civie girl we were eyeballing up in Catonsville since April. He knew the girl, and told her about me, but she had a bf, 3 kids, and wasn't in the game. He tells me she had a fight w / the bf. And he was out for awhile & she wanted some revenge dick.
Well, I'm your man. I drive out there and I'm stupid happy. This lady is in mid 30's, 130-140 of prime athletic build. OMG. I took her as fast as I could back to the cave. THIS IS A CIVIE? OMG. She swallowed me down w / no complaint, then told me to fuck her. I complied. She wanted ALL her holes filled. I complied. Hair pulling, butt slapping, anal pumping, o, my. She said she saw some of the VIDS online and wanted some too. We were both sated for the minute, and said we'd get together again. I didn't ask about the kids. They must be w / mom or somebody. All I know that was some of the best pussy I'd ever had.
She had the pulling pussy like LILY had, that wrapped around you. I loved it. Her oral skills were exceptional & enthusiastic. I told her I love pussy, and she said she loved getting her pussy pounded. Couldn't give me the number tho. But still; I'm your man.
I dropped her back home, thanked my peeps & went with a SEG back to the cave.

0030 I get a call from SARA, needing a hook up. So I grabbed her from some drama at Tim's & we went to the cave. I'm tired and was sleeping while she did whatever. We finally do a little something, then back to sleep. We get up and do some more then I take her down the way 0730. Still a cock sucking beast! Some of her best work, even tho just a little too high this time.

1230 headed to eastside to see old GF who wanted to play. We made a day of it; meanwhile, MONICA texting me. I told her I'd hit her around 2100.

1830 Finished my work out east and headed back in. Got a call from NIKKI who's out and in rehab. Need some cigs, no problem. Went past, she looked good (huge for her) and smiling.

2030 I'm chilling watching a movie, then get a call from my peeps again. Miss Catonsville want's to see me again, is available NOW. I tried to reach Monica to let her know I got to DL job to do and will get her later. I headed out, snatched up MC and commenced with another wet & filthy session. Man, I'm thinking about trimming my harem again, and keep this nasty little civie around. Maybe make myself available on call! Only one who beat her on head was SARA this weekend, But I crammed her orifices with every inch & stroke my tired old ass could muster. Thank you lawd.

0100 I catch up w / MONICA (too high already) and gave her my last load. Poor thing. I always leave her in a puddle. Her head skills are getting better and her orifices are still tight. Not afraid of a pounding anymore, but I'm sure she's sore (LOL). Well that's the good, bad & filthy for this week. Vids on the way.
Peace gents, NT out.

NiteTimer
08-11-15, 17:58
Who cares if her teeth are jacked up? Its called a blowjob, not a toothjob.

BQ22.Hahahahahahahhaha. Invented is WVA with the tooth brush.

Gonzo64
08-11-15, 18:47
I also saw Natalie again about a week ago for another try. She is very sweet and cute, but I was Not too impressed with the mic work. Also, she was digging through her purse and Damn needles started falling out in between my seat. She gathered them back up and I had to do a good visual inspection before going home. Didn't want to stick my hand down there to feel for them. I stopped for her the other morning as well, but after a quick conversation with her on a side street, I felt that she was just too stoned for me and passed. I got a bad feeling that this may be turning the corner and is heading downhill.

I can't get Little Taylor (previously posted about) out of my head. Haven't seen her in a month, although she would text me regularly. Last text from her was 8/3. Actually tried calling her back the day after that but her phone just goes to voicemail. Tried several times since but still no service. Has anyone seen her?

AceKing88
08-11-15, 19:38
Friday I actually left work early because one of my boys was trying to hook me up w / this girl named MEGAN from WVA. BELLA hit me up 2 weeks ago selling this girl to me proposing a double. Never gelled.

1830. So I took the shot this time and located her hanging w / MONTANA. Now Montana & I have a personal beef going a few months back over money, vids, etc. So I discover she's poisoned the water for me with this girl. I have the discussion w / Montana then w / Megan. I can see this isn't working so I depart. She was pretty and wasn't completely gone on the rocks yet, but I don't have the patience anymore especially working against other ladie's venom.
I was roaming & saw a girl in pink yoga pants I recognized a s RACHEL-NATALIE. I scooped her up. This being our 1st time I asked her a few, she asked me a few. She said she just had a baby & had stitches. She also knew who I was. Damn. Getting popular around here I guess. (BTW you'd be surprised that civies watch the vids too -more on that later). Any way we get to the cave, she undresses & has a cute little body, but there's bruises on her ass, from another date spanking her. Well we get to work and I realize that tho she give's energetic head; she's not really good at it. I propose to teach her some proper technique. She takes direction well, so I'm going to get back to her on it. We tried missionary & sideways, but I discovered that she was on her time of the month on top of sore frome stitches. Of course her major complaint was I was a little too boom boom for mamasan. I tried doggie but she was absolutely scared so we called it a day. I told her we can try oral again when possible and I'll give her a chance to heal up before attempting anything else again. Nice girl. I never asked her age. Does need a little dental work; she hurt me a couple times, LOL.

So far I'm 0-2, so I go back to the cave & chill.

2100. I get relaxed then my peeps hit me with a call about a civie girl we were eyeballing up in Catonsville since April. He knew the girl, and told her about me, but she had a bf, 3 kids, and wasn't in the game. He tells me she had a fight w / the bf. And he was out for awhile & she wanted some revenge dick.
Well, I'm your man. I drive out there and I'm stupid happy. This lady is in mid 30's, 130-140 of prime athletic build. OMG. I took her as fast as I could back to the cave. THIS IS A CIVIE? OMG. She swallowed me down w / no complaint, then told me to fuck her. I complied. She wanted ALL her holes filled. I complied. Hair pulling, butt slapping, anal pumping, o, my. She said she saw some of the VIDS online and wanted some too. We were both sated for the minute, and said we'd get together again. I didn't ask about the kids. They must be w / mom or somebody. All I know that was some of the best pussy I'd ever had.
She had the pulling pussy like LILY had, that wrapped around you. I loved it. Her oral skills were exceptional & enthusiastic. I told her I love pussy, and she said she loved getting her pussy pounded. Couldn't give me the number tho. But still; I'm your man.
I dropped her back home, thanked my peeps & went with a SEG back to the cave.

0030 I get a call from SARA, needing a hook up. So I grabbed her from some drama at Tim's & we went to the cave. I'm tired and was sleeping while she did whatever. We finally do a little something, then back to sleep. We get up and do some more then I take her down the way 0730. Still a cock sucking beast! Some of her best work, even tho just a little too high this time.

1230 headed to eastside to see old GF who wanted to play. We made a day of it; meanwhile, MONICA texting me. I told her I'd hit her around 2100.

1830 Finished my work out east and headed back in. Got a call from NIKKI who's out and in rehab. Need some cigs, no problem. Went past, she looked good (huge for her) and smiling.

2030 I'm chilling watching a movie, then get a call from my peeps again. Miss Catonsville want's to see me again, is available NOW. I tried to reach Monica to let her know I got to DL job to do and will get her later. I headed out, snatched up MC and commenced with another wet & filthy session. Man, I'm thinking about trimming my harem again, and keep this nasty little civie around. Maybe make myself available on call! Only one who beat her on head was SARA this weekend, But I crammed her orifices with every inch & stroke my tired old ass could muster. Thank you lawd.

0100 I catch up w / MONICA (too high already) and gave her my last load. Poor thing. I always leave her in a puddle. Her head skills are getting better and her orifices are still tight. Not afraid of a pounding anymore, but I'm sure she's sore (LOL). Well that's the good, bad & filthy for this week. Vids on the way.
Peace gents, NT out.NT you are the man Bro! Still waiting on that Big Debut of night Timer Presents "The Pounding Chronicles" as always be safe.

ThroatPlunger
08-11-15, 19:51
Hahahahahahahhaha. Invented is WVA with the tooth brush.Maybe your cock is made with baseball glove leather, but I'm scared I might get cut.

ThroatPlunger
08-11-15, 19:54
Where you been Whitt??Sadly, scared to death I'm going to catch something and trying to save cash, I've been sitting at home with my cock in my hand. I tend to hit an AMP once a month. Not having a lot of luck with anything. I used to hit up Kiara when she lived with her grandparents, but I moved and she went into Baltimore. It isn't worth the extra effort. At least Kiara had all of her teeth, and she still knew not to use them.

Lombardo
08-11-15, 21:04
Yeah I went right pass Bridget tonight, because I couldn't believe that was the same woman from before. She is 3 X what she once was. She didn't miss any meals wherever she was for the last year or so; but I have to pull her up one day just to catch up. Peace.This Bridget? If so, wonderful boobs. Been few years.

BoloBellgrande
08-11-15, 21:33
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but there's no better way to describe what I saw today. I was riding up and down Wilkins and circling back around via the sides streets. I was wasting some time as I was waiting on a babysitter to watch Dallas kids . She told me that was holding her up from meeting me at Pierre's place.

On one of my drive throughs, I saw a WSW with black shorts on looking very healthy. I didn't notice the face at all at first. That's partly because she was walking through a group of people and I was looking at her meaty thighs and hips, and her fat ass. She walked down to the parking lot next to the liquor store, then walked back up from there and posted up at the end of Bentalou. That's when I got a glance at her face. I swear, she looked like Darlene in the face. It totally freaked me out. The body was a perfect match for her too. I got up the nerve to get a closer look, but by the time I circled back and came down Bentalou st, a cop had drove down ahead of me and scared her away.

If anyone was out and about today and saw this chick, please confirm this to me. Thanks.

Happy One
08-11-15, 22:21
This Bridget? If so, wonderful boobs. Been few years.This Bridget has a history and it was not good for her. She was taken to motel, drugged and raped had something shoved up her ass by a monger ended up in the hospital. Police did find the guy and put him away. I believe she told me she had some kitty issues prior to that, maybe vaginal cancer or something. She used to be a good date with me and disappeared to get clean. Was doing very well in a relation with a guy that had his own buissness she introduced me to. Like a lot of girls she fell back into old habits when relationship went bad. She is very smart and educated so you may want to treat that way. I have seen her but have not had the opportunity to talk to her since she came back. She is pretty heavy right now and will probably lose it pretty quick. Please be nice to her and treat her with respect, THANKS.

Saw a really tiny blonde with curley hair by the circle that looked very, very young that somebody picked up real quick any info?

Loops pretty quiet today.

BoloBellgrande
08-11-15, 22:36
This Bridget has a history and it was not good for her. She was taken to motel, drugged and raped had something shoved up her ass by a monger ended up in the hospital. Police did find the guy and put him away. I believe she told me she had some kitty issues prior to that, maybe vaginal cancer or something. She used to be a good date with me and disappeared to get clean. Was doing very well in a relation with a guy that had his own buissness she introduced me to. Like a lot of girls she fell back into old habits when relationship went bad. She is very smart and educated so you may want to treat that way. I have seen her but have not had the opportunity to talk to her since she came back. She is pretty heavy right now and will probably lose it pretty quick. Please be nice to her and treat her with respect, THANKS.

Saw a really tiny blonde with curley hair by the circle that looked very, very young that somebody picked up real quick any info?

Loops pretty quiet today.I was talking to Old Ugly Brenda Monday, Bridget was sitting on the steps listening to our conversation and eating something. She didn't talk at all, she just sat there looking at me and Brenda talking . She seemed a bit off to me. I remember her being more talkative and chaty. She's is very sweet, and will do almost anything to please you. Brenda says she has a place to stay in Glen Burnie, and she doesn't know why she doesn't go back there instead of hanging around Wilkins.

NiteTimer
08-11-15, 22:37
Maybe your cock is made with baseball glove leather, but I'm scared I might get cut.Hahahahhahahahah. You alright, man.

NiteTimer
08-11-15, 22:41
This Bridget? If so, wonderful boobs. Been few years.Only did one date. Couple years back. Got a little teary. Said I was too boomboom. Had to turn her loose.

Oakwood99
08-11-15, 23:11
This Bridget? If so, wonderful boobs. Been few years.She is a cool date. Had some really good times with her at Timmys a few years back. No drama at ALL.

BoloBellgrande
08-12-15, 00:09
Oh by the way, while I was talking to Brenda the other day. She told me about some 21 year old white kid that was shot and killed at the corner of S Mount St and Cole on the same side as the corner store. She says he wasn't from the area and was copping drugs.

MysterFister
08-12-15, 06:35

Propilot-Always check your six.I to just wrote off one who went completely psycho on me from conkling St. I was leaving the feeling alone you til she approached me with feelings and wanted help. Gave it a few tries but it never worked out. When I went to return some property to her at her IOP in may when she got out of rehab she went postal on me and assaulted me then had people claim I assaulted her. I still feel it was a setup. Thank god for security camera to clear my name. Long story short I cleared my charges and she got new ones. Now she is running from an fta. Oh well live and learn. Statistically only 9% of addicts ever make it to recovery. Just avoid the one I posted about in the ripoff section. She is bad news.

Cls9637
08-12-15, 06:57
I know we don't expect walkers to be as hot on the civilian scale, but WTF. You guys have been posting a long time that Kandii was hot stuff. The girl is missing more than half of her teeth. She could eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence. On top of that, she looks like the victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. She seems "special" to me. I'll admit the body is nice, but I would never stick my dick in a grill that looked like a damned bear trap.She is going through a procedure where she will have them all out and then be fitted with new teeth. It takes a while. But it really doesn't matter because her head is still quite good, and she's all around a lot of fun to play with. She has never gotten me with her teeth, and I've been in her mouth a lot of times over the years.

Gonzo64
08-12-15, 07:30
I also saw Natalie again about a week ago for another try. She is very sweet and cute, but I was Not too impressed with the mic work. Also, she was digging through her purse and Damn needles started falling out in between my seat. She gathered them back up and I had to do a good visual inspection before going home. Didn't want to stick my hand down there to feel for them. I stopped for her the other morning as well, but after a quick conversation with her on a side street, I felt that she was just too stoned for me and passed. I got a bad feeling that this may be turning the corner and is heading downhill.

I can't get Little Taylor (previously posted about) out of my head. Haven't seen her in a month, although she would text me regularly. Last text from her was 8/3. Actually tried calling her back the day after that but her phone just goes to voicemail. Tried several times since but still no service. Has anyone seen her?If I were pulled over with her in my car, and a cop found the needles (paraphernalia) in my car, could I be arrested? (with her in / out of my car).

Also, what if she had heroin in her purse?

I actually started thinking about this and it freaked me out a bit.

Bobb Sledd
08-12-15, 10:26
If I were pulled over with her in my car, and a cop found the needles (paraphernalia) in my car, could I be arrested? (with her in / out of my car).

Also, what if she had heroin in her purse?

I actually started thinking about this and it freaked me out a bit.Use to live in Maryland, only wondered in to look at the pics of snaggle tooth in the previous post, when I saw your inquiry; figured I'd respond.

If you are pulled over and the officer, for what ever reason, feels he / she has probable cause to conduct a search, any illegal items found on your temporary girlfriend's person (in her clothes, pockets, or purse) are considered to be hers. Any items found within the confines of the car (seating area and / or trunk) are considered to be the property of the driver of the car unless a passenger (your temporary girlfriend in this case) admits that they are hers. The same goes for H if she is carrying. Good luck getting her to own up to it though!

UnsungHero
08-12-15, 13:39
Need some reference from seniors for a quick, safe, not too costly. Blow and go. Type of goto place / person in and around Bowie / Gambrills / Odenton or close by.

Any references will be considered valuable.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.

BlindSandal
08-12-15, 22:30
Use to live in Maryland, only wondered in to look at the pics of snaggle tooth in the previous post, when I saw your inquiry; figured I'd respond.

If you are pulled over and the officer, for what ever reason, feels he / she has probable cause to conduct a search, any illegal items found on your temporary girlfriend's person (in her clothes, pockets, or purse) are considered to be hers. Any items found within the confines of the car (seating area and / or trunk) are considered to be the property of the driver of the car unless a passenger (your temporary girlfriend in this case) admits that they are hers. The same goes for H if she is carrying. Good luck getting her to own up to it though!Don't let John Law talk you into letting them search your car. No matter what officer friendly says, never consent to a search. Once you tell an officer that they can search your car then you make yourself liable for whatever is found in the car, whether it yours, your kids or your temporary girlfriend.

I know you are just doing your job officer but I don't consent to searches.

BS.

Crg3400
08-13-15, 02:16
This Bridget has a history and it was not good for her. She was taken to motel, drugged and raped had something shoved up her ass by a monger ended up in the hospital. Police did find the guy and put him away. I believe she told me she had some kitty issues prior to that, maybe vaginal cancer or something. She used to be a good date with me and disappeared to get clean. Was doing very well in a relation with a guy that had his own buissness she introduced me to. Like a lot of girls she fell back into old habits when relationship went bad. She is very smart and educated so you may want to treat that way. I have seen her but have not had the opportunity to talk to her since she came back. She is pretty heavy right now and will probably lose it pretty quick. Please be nice to her and treat her with respect, THANKS.

Loops pretty quiet today.I know she been around for a couple of months, but she has not been dating. She usually with her husband when I have seen her. Pretty sure they are still together doing the be-more thing.

The Big Man
08-13-15, 04:09
Need some reference from seniors for a quick, safe, not too costly. Blow and go. Type of goto place / person in and around Bowie / Gambrills / Odenton or close by.

Any references will be considered valuable.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.I have been looking for the same thing in that side of town for years. I think they are Unicorns.

Krock21
08-13-15, 07:54
Met up with Audura again last night. Tight body nothing fancy just some good slow dome work, looks are about a 6. Not much to talk too but she seems down to earth and not all drugged out, no drama. Only seen her twice now so YMMV. She did smell heavily of smoke this time though. Got her number for contributing members.

BigPappay
08-13-15, 13:58
Was driving thru CB and noticed the license plate of the minivan in fromt of me "SAVA HO" Got a chuckle out of it whomever you are!!

EasyLuvr
08-13-15, 14:44
Had some errands in Baltimore this morning so I slipped into the loop around noon and didn't see much until I got to Wilkens and Payson where I spied a tiny blonde in shorts standing on the corner. She gave me the wave when I passed so I circled the block and scooped her, going to her place off McHenry. She was so skinny that she looked skeletal when she stripped but no marks and looked clean so between her thighs I dove. Super tight kitty, had a hard time getting inside her but once in, she got wet very fast and started rocking and moaning under me. I tried to take it easy on her because she was so little but it felt so good that I was soon jackhammering her and she took it like a champ. Didn't take long for a blast inside her! She's maybe 5 foot tall, under 100 pounds, probably in her late 20's or early 30's and said her name was Allison. Would repeat if I see her again. No digits and standard tuition.

MarlinMan
08-13-15, 20:04
If you have seen Jen. WSW with brown hair. Average build. Phone ending in 0471 , you might want to get checked out.

Picked something up. Luckily it was cured with one shot.

DrBang
08-13-15, 23:53
So just finished donkey fucking white Desire she has a 5 yr old autistic kid. She was telling me that apparently that there are people going around Killing our SW. I got her digits too. BJ was amazing and she can take the meat. Too bad I don't save them because she said good.

Crg3400
08-14-15, 01:48
I use to date her a while back. I would guess to say the past 6 months. She had a new # every month. It's now been 2 months and I haven't been able to reconnect with her. Has anyone seen her lately?? I've trolled but have yet to see her again. I always scooped her around or after midnight. I always prefer late night scoops vs the day time fun.She got out of graybar today. Be careful around her, there is a ton of drama headed her way.

MysterFister
08-14-15, 02:00
Conkling has been kinda slim picking for decent talent lately. Dundalk is on my side of the city and I know they stroll Dundalk ave and the gas station on German hill rd but I can't find a map of the route and side streets they also stroll. Anyone have a route map or can give me some info on the loop to cruise?

Thanks for the info in advance.

Barraquda22
08-14-15, 03:18
So just finished donkey fucking white Desire she has a 5 yr old autistic kid. She was telling me that apparently that there are people going around Killing our SW. I got her digits too. BJ was amazing and she can take the meat. Too bad I don't save them because she said good.Great. Just what we need, fewer choices and LE watching them closer.

BQ22.

RKirk
08-14-15, 07:40
Conkling has been kinda slim picking for decent talent lately. Dundalk is on my side of the city and I know they stroll Dundalk ave and the gas station on German hill rd but I can't find a map of the route and side streets they also stroll. Anyone have a route map or can give me some info on the loop to cruise?

Thanks for the info in advance.A Dundalk girl I met on WYP told me that if you turn at the Citgo station and go up a block to Bethlehem, that's where you can find girls strolling. She also told me that all the girls in Dundalk are either prostitutes or addicts. LOL.

Laxxx
08-14-15, 08:28
Anybody seen our little Amber with short blond hair who lives on St Magarets? She has been MIA.

BigPappay
08-14-15, 09:47
Great. Just what we need, fewer choices and LE watching them closer.

BQ22.Hear ya, follks need to realize our economy runs on supply / demand. Juz as our gas prices skyrocket with short supply, so might our ho prices. Some veteran mongers might remember about a decade ago this was happening on the PP stroll. They caught the dude back then, hope he hasn't been released. Stay safe fellow mongers.

MysterFister
08-14-15, 11:15
Anybody seen our little Amber with short blond hair who lives on St Magarets? She has been MIA.Crazy conkling Amber has been missing as well. I heard she moved to Dundalk ave but been unable to spot her.

Why is it the crazier they are the better the lay? LOL.

Cls9637
08-14-15, 13:01
I was passing through and saw Angela out at Payson St. She has put on a little much needed weight and looks great, and I couldn't miss her beautiful hair. I hadn't seen her for a couple months although I had been looking for her. It turns out she was on a forced vacation for three months and just got out two days earlier. She said she plans to stay clean and I hope she does. She still needs money, though. She was just as I remembered when we got naked. She loves to be attentive and starts out with a lot of licking and kissing all over, just teasing until she gets my dick in her mouth. Awesome blowjob with loads of attention to the boys. I love the little whimpers and moans of excitement as she does her thing. She always told me she is a pleaser and it's her favorite thing to do, and she proves it every time. She is absolutely GFE, and I will certainly see her again.

She doesn't have a phone yet, but is expecting to have one within a week. I gave her my number so she can let me know. But if you happen to see her out you won't be disappointed. She is definitely a pleaser and GFE!