PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Furbuster2000
07-10-15, 22:26
I also knew Bridget, way before the drug use. She always was a pretty girl, and damn cool too. Never dated her tho, would feel to akward on account of our friendship. I did lose my monger cherry to her mother Yolanda not knowing who she was till some time after. Damn did I feel guilty, but it was so good. Luckly Bridgett never knew, she would have given me the blues.Is this the Yolanda with the big fake tits? If so I use to do her and the girl she called her daughter together.

Hovito
07-10-15, 23:22
I got a thing for the fried chicken wings at the market. I actually drove from DC to Bmore just to satisfy my craving. I didn't do any looping though, it's a work day for me tomorrow, and I knew the traffic would be a mess going back. I go the back way to the parking lot on Saratoga vie Washington Blvd, MLK.

While I was parked at the light on S Carey st and Washington Blvd, I look off to my left and I see a familiar face crossing the street. She was really working it today. She had blue eye makeup on, and as you can see, skin tight black yoga pants. I must say though, the girl has lost some weight since her return. Can you guess who it is from the photo I took from my vehicle?I've seen her a few times in the eve. In the area.

Hovito
07-10-15, 23:32
I asked her if she knew about Pierre's daughter who died in the room he rents. I am extremely curious about her now and would love to see a picture of her if there's anyone that remembers her and has one of her. Sorry, I forgot her name'.

Her name was Brigitte and there is some photos of her on this web-site. I never did date her, but would call her a friend of mine and did help save her from an OD one time.I met her several years ago and we got together 2 times. She was a very nice person during our time together. Several months later Alicia informed me that she was locked up and became clean during that period and when she got out overdosed.

Tbroi2
07-10-15, 23:45
I've seen her a few times in the eve. In the area.Anyone got intel on her? Digits? Thanks in advance.

raBBit

Jim Locke
07-11-15, 03:03
A couple know already but just an advisory for this area once it clicks for ya.

The ******* on the walbrook junction side feel like they have it all figured out.

Something or somebody is telling these ****** they are legitimate business people.

Not judging just saying be prepared to lean on a ***** and put her out your car when you *discover* this area.

Geckoman
07-11-15, 06:54
Here's another one.This is Anna / Amber from Brooklyn Park.

CashOut
07-11-15, 07:53
Oldie but Goodie (Little Jaz taking that long stroke).

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1048/lil-jaz-from-conkling-st-baltimore-md.html

YellaPerch
07-11-15, 09:01
Swung by the w / w yesterday and saw Kelly, WSW good looking spinner with a tattoo on her neck. By the circle. So I picked her up. I've dated her several times before and it was always good. She tells me that Dees is no good but she has a new place over on eagle st. It's a red front house with a tree out front. Anyway we go in and it's nice, upstairs we got. We got to the bedroom, discuss tuition and agree on 4+1 for the room. She asked me for the money so she could pay for the room, the little head took over and I gave it to her. Like I said I'd never had a problem with her before. Well she goes down the steps and out the door! Next thing I know some black guy is telling me to get the fuck out of his house. So I left. Thank goodness I didn't get in more shit than that.

Laxxx
07-11-15, 09:02
Here's another one.That's her mug shot from when she was pinched in be / CB. Long time ago.

OskarM
07-11-15, 10:14
If one of you drives the black dodge that scooped up the blonde and her BF, you got to her just before me. If you got digits, please let me know.

I was surprised that both the BF and the blonde got in the car but I saw the BF back on the street panhandling without the blonde later that day. Any info on the new girl on that corner? Her feet are all swollen and she looks like she has been on the street a while.

Stay safe.

ON.

CashOut
07-11-15, 10:28
Sweet Jill giving up the head on video plus more pics.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1264/jill-from-wilken-avenue-baltimore-md-%28-nut-catching-%29.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1264/jill-from-wilken-avenue-baltimore-md-%28-nut-catching-%29.url

Oakwood99
07-11-15, 10:34
Swung by the w / w yesterday and saw Kelly, WSW good looking spinner with a tattoo on her neck. By the circle. So I picked her up. I've dated her several times before and it was always good. She tells me that Dees is no good but she has a new place over on eagle st. It's a red front house with a tree out front. Anyway we go in and it's nice, upstairs we got. We got to the bedroom, discuss tuition and agree on 4+1 for the room. She asked me for the money so she could pay for the room, the little head took over and I gave it to her. Like I said I'd never had a problem with her before. Well she goes down the steps and out the door! Next thing I know some black guy is telling me to get the fuck out of his house. So I left. Thank goodness I didn't get in more shit than that.That's her BF. She has lost a lot of weight. Told me she was working out at the gym. I damn near fell out.

SirDrDunk
07-11-15, 11:39
That's her BF. She has lost a lot of weight. Told me she was working out at the gym. I damn near fell out.Got some info on Kelly need to verify first pm me.

LikkerFront
07-11-15, 12:18
Swung by the w / w yesterday and saw Kelly, WSW good looking spinner with a tattoo on her neck. By the circle. So I picked her up. I've dated her several times before and it was always good. She tells me that Dees is no good but she has a new place over on eagle st. It's a red front house with a tree out front. Anyway we go in and it's nice, upstairs we got. We got to the bedroom, discuss tuition and agree on 4+1 for the room. She asked me for the money so she could pay for the room, the little head took over and I gave it to her. Like I said I'd never had a problem with her before. Well she goes down the steps and out the door! Next thing I know some black guy is telling me to get the fuck out of his house. So I left. Thank goodness I didn't get in more shit than that.Apparently this is her new modus operandi with her new "BF / pimp" known as Black Tony. Combine the big weight loss and intel I got from a trusted source, trust me when I tell you that it is probably for the best that you didn't stick your weiner up in that thing. Mongers should stay clear of this skank and her pimp, nothing but trouble and high risk to your safety.

MagicEye
07-11-15, 12:46
Here's another one.Not the same girl. Not even close.

Agent Mulder
07-11-15, 13:07
Not the same girl. Not even close.For all whom knew her, Amber / Anna.

Agent Mulder
07-11-15, 13:22
Apparently this is her new modus operandi with her new "BF / pimp" known as Black Tony. Combine the big weight loss and intel I got from a trusted source, trust me when I tell you that it is probably for the best that you didn't stick your weiner up in that thing. Mongers should stay clear of this skank and her pimp, nothing but trouble and high risk to your safety.As inevitable as Death, Tax, a case of STD or the cyclical prosperity and decline of our society. The downward spiral of a Street Girl is that certain and all the scourge that it brings.

Immanuel Kunt
07-11-15, 13:26
A couple know already but just an advisory for this area once it clicks for ya.

The ******* on the walbrook junction side feel like they have it all figured out.

Something or somebody is telling these ****** they are legitimate business people.

Not judging just saying be prepared to lean on a ***** and put her out your car when you *discover* this area.Whatever, dude.

BigPappay
07-11-15, 13:37
I don't participate in these advanced activities discussed in this thread, but maybe one of our righteous mongers has an old window a / c that's works but does not need. If the man has been in the hospital and rehab, may be nice for the community to help a brother that was helping the hobby while earning a little on the side. May help his spirit a little. If there are two A / c, you may consider one for the guest room if the load don't burn down the house.I got an xtra fan if he's interested!

BertV
07-11-15, 15:22
I don't participate in these advanced activities discussed in this thread, but maybe one of our righteous mongers has an old window a / c that's works but does not need. If the man has been in the hospital and rehab, may be nice for the community to help a brother that was helping the hobby while earning a little on the side. May help his spirit a little. If there are two A / c, you may consider one for the guest room if the load don't burn down the house.I have an extra fan too. I will drive it to him today if that will help the cause!

BoloBellgrande
07-11-15, 15:51
Swung by the w / w yesterday and saw Kelly, WSW good looking spinner with a tattoo on her neck. By the circle. So I picked her up. I've dated her several times before and it was always good. She tells me that Dees is no good but she has a new place over on eagle st. It's a red front house with a tree out front. Anyway we go in and it's nice, upstairs we got. We got to the bedroom, discuss tuition and agree on 4+1 for the room. She asked me for the money so she could pay for the room, the little head took over and I gave it to her. Like I said I'd never had a problem with her before. Well she goes down the steps and out the door! Next thing I know some black guy is telling me to get the fuck out of his house. So I left. Thank goodness I didn't get in more shit than that.I wrote about her in passing in one of my post about Christine. I guess I should have posted exclusively about her. As a matter of fact, Pierre and I were talking about this Kelly person robbing guys. She's known around the WW loop and a robber. I have never dated her and don't think I have seen her before. If I get a pick of her, I'll post it. Glad you got away with your health.

Oakwood99
07-11-15, 16:24
Apparently this is her new modus operandi with her new "BF / pimp" known as Black Tony. Combine the big weight loss and intel I got from a trusted source, trust me when I tell you that it is probably for the best that you didn't stick your weiner up in that thing. Mongers should stay clear of this skank and her pimp, nothing but trouble and high risk to your safety.Damn.... That's wHy the weight loss. Strap up gentleman!

YoungLing
07-11-15, 17:03
I just saw the spinner on Washington and scary. Should I have picked her up did I miss the social work Idol?

FunShip75
07-11-15, 17:49
She's back out there today. Working both sides of traffic. BF is half a block away working that little side street linking Northern and Belvedere.

On the way back they were both still out joined by an older guy on crutches. Then this is when it gets interesting. A Gorgeous brunette was on the corner talking to the old guy on crushes. Hip hugger jeans. Black t-shirt tied up at the bottom to reveal the gorgeous waste. Circled a few times to see if she was with them but sadly looks like she may just have been a young coed living in the area who stopped to chat with the older guy.

If one of you drives the black dodge that scooped up the blonde and her BF, you got to her just before me. If you got digits, please let me know.

I was surprised that both the BF and the blonde got in the car but I saw the BF back on the street panhandling without the blonde later that day. Any info on the new girl on that corner? Her feet are all swollen and she looks like she has been on the street a while.

Stay safe.

ON.

FunShip75
07-11-15, 17:51
There's an attractive young blonde working Harford Rd. Wasn't looking for anything at the time so didn't pick up but in case anyone is interested. She's the kind of girl that appears to be living life in fast forward though in case that's a turn off.

Angler69
07-11-15, 18:22
So, which Bridgette it that died?

The Bridget I knew was a brunette, looked similar to Sally Field, was probably in her 40's, had a BF named Rob, and would often stand on the corner of Ramsay & Gilmore. I haven't seen her in a while and I had stopped dating her once I heard she carried a bug (I reported on this last year).

Stay safe.

I met her several years ago and we got together 2 times. She was a very nice person during our time together. Several months later Alicia informed me that she was locked up and became clean during that period and when she got out overdosed.

Tbroi2
07-11-15, 18:29
One of my regulars asked me today, so who is putting up pics of her on the internet, You!? I was like I don't know what you are talking about. This is what we all should be saying. First rule of Fight Club. It's messing it up for everyone on here. The pics she asked me about wasn't mine, so. Do not tell these girls what we do here. Imma chill on the pics for awhile. raBBit out...

raBBit

Crg3400
07-11-15, 21:55
Here's another one.This is a mugshot.

MoonMonger
07-11-15, 21:56
Picked her up between the Citco and Dollar Store, LE was heavy, lots of girls been picked up. Be careful. Did a quick scoop and sped off to my spot. 5'4, 120+/ spinner type with red hair, awesome rack and plum ass, shaved kitty and tight. Says she is 27, mic skill is acceptable, takes directions well and really try to please. Claims don't walk too often, just works from phone. Have digits and pics to trade if you are interested. PM me your monger #.

FunShip75
07-11-15, 22:04
I've made many loops around the ave trying to reconnect with this one buy can never seem to catch her. One of these days.

Picked her up between the Citco and Dollar Store, LE was heavy, lots of girls been picked up. Be careful. Did a quick scoop and sped off to my spot. 5'4, 120+/ spinner type with red hair, awesome rack and plum ass, shaved kitty and tight. Says she is 27, mic skill is acceptable, takes directions well and really try to please. Claims don't walk too often, just works from phone. Have digits and pics to trade if you are interested. PM me your monger #.

LikkerFront
07-11-15, 22:37
This is not my pic but a pic posted by another monger several months back when she was actually a decent date, I thought it might help others to put a face to the name. I have heard from several sources I consider reliable that her and "Black Tony " are setting mongers up for the ripoff, if you do actually get a date from her be sure to wrap up to protect your junk and don't get any on ya! Be very careful with this one you have been warned.

OskarM
07-11-15, 23:45
Is she short with thick legs and ass, small (small A's) tits, maybe some darker streaks in her hair? If so she is real and fun and probably still sober.

There's an attractive young blonde working Harford Rd. Wasn't looking for anything at the time so didn't pick up but in case anyone is interested. She's the kind of girl that appears to be living life in fast forward though in case that's a turn off.

Hovito
07-11-15, 23:55
So, which Bridgette it that died?

The Bridget I knew was a brunette, looked similar to Sally Field, was probably in her 40's, had a BF named Rob, and would often stand on the corner of Ramsay & Gilmore. I haven't seen her in a while and I had stopped dating her once I heard she carried a bug (I reported on this last year).

Stay safe.She was also a brunette and would have been about 33 and was in the Brunswick and West Side shopping areas. Pierre and Yolanda's daughter.

Hovito
07-12-15, 00:04
This is not my pic but a pic posted by another monger several months back when she was actually a decent date, I thought it might help others to put a face to the name. I have heard from several sources I consider reliable that her and "Black Tony " are setting mongers up for the ripoff, if you do actually get a date from her be sure to wrap up to protect your junk and don't get any on ya! Be very careful with this one you have been warned.This is a very helpful post to all members to give them a actual picture of this girl so she can be avoided and prevent attempting picking her up. I wouldn't have anyway, nasty looking, but thanks for the info.

Monger42
07-12-15, 01:47
I will give him a window unit I have. I have not been a that house. Send me the address.

Monger42
07-12-15, 01:50
Pm me the address.

Cls9637
07-12-15, 07:11
This is a very helpful post to all members to give them a actual picture of this girl so she can be avoided and prevent attempting picking her up. I wouldn't have anyway, nasty looking, but thanks for the info.I dated this Kelly once a long time ago. Is this the same Kelly?

Furbuster2000
07-12-15, 07:13
She was also a brunette and would have been about 33 and was in the Brunswick and West Side shopping areas. Pierre and Yolanda's daughter.Is Yolanda still around.

Happy One
07-12-15, 08:26
She was also a brunette and would have been about 33 and was in the Brunswick and West Side shopping areas. Pierre and Yolanda's daughter.Had a tat on her lower back that said Daddys Little Girl, what a sweet heart she was. Hung around the Dunk Donuts / Pop shop on Wilkens Ave.

Agent Mulder
07-12-15, 09:40
I dated this Kelly once a long time ago. Is this the same Kelly?Regardless of what any of the the girl may have raved and ranted about their pictures being posted. Once the currency has been exchanged they've effectively sold the rights. Especially annoying to me are those Self-Serving dudes out there whom commiserates with these girls thinking they might get something more. A post like this with photo attached is absolutely helpful to us in more ways than one. Thank you for sharing CLS.

P.S.

I do have to agree with another poster, this Kelly is really. Well, let's just say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

YellaPerch
07-12-15, 11:33
I dated this Kelly once a long time ago. Is this the same Kelly?Yes, that is her she's a thief. Avoid her.

Cnote
07-12-15, 12:42
Picked up Kiara around 1030 AM on Saturday morning, headed to Tim's, they didn't have any rooms, ended up heading to Beltway and stayed the night. After I dropped her off at the train station to go spend the day with her boyfriend I did the loops, that was around 1 pm on Saturday afternoon, a few girls on Wilkens and couple on Washington, didn't pick any up because I was drained from Kiara's workout. Went back out around 8 pm and hit the loops, one real skinny girl at the corner of Wilkens and Christian street, blue jean shorts and bikini top sporting no boobies, 4 standing at the circle and a couple others down on Washington. The blonde at Washington / S. Carey had black spandex pants and what looked like a athletic training top on showing a tight stomach, really nice body but I did not think I could handle another one. Not sure who she is, but she looks like she would be a lot of fun.

Kiara likes her new mini skirt.

Aamco
07-12-15, 13:00
Picked up Kiara around 1030 AM on Saturday morning, headed to Tim's, they didn't have any rooms, ended up heading to Beltway and stayed the night. After I dropped her off at the train station to go spend the day with her boyfriend I did the loops, that was around 1 pm on Saturday afternoon, a few girls on Wilkens and couple on Washington, didn't pick any up because I was drained from Kiara's workout. Went back out around 8 pm and hit the loops, one real skinny girl at the corner of Wilkens and Christian street, blue jean shorts and bikini top sporting no boobies, 4 standing at the circle and a couple others down on Washington. The blonde at Washington / S. Carey had black spandex pants and what looked like a athletic training top on showing a tight stomach, really nice body but I did not think I could handle another one. Not sure who she is, but she looks like she would be a lot of fun.

Kiara likes her new mini skirt.Hot!! Hot! Pics. Would love to get naked. Great post. Thanks.

Rell94
07-12-15, 14:43
I was on Conkling St last night and seen a Spanish girl with a pink mini skirt on. We made the eye contact, I pulled over to the next street. She comes to the car, opens the door and tells me that "You don't want me, I'm guy". But she looked like a female all around and even sounded like one. But of course I didn't want to take any chances. Has anyone came across her before? She had on a pink outfit with heels on.

But anyway, I then picked up another spanish girl on Conkling St. She was really pretty, with a few piercings. Made the mistake of giving her money up front (which I will never do again in my life), and after 5 minutes into the blowjob, she says she's finished because I was taking too long. She immediately open the passenger door and jumped out the car. Wish I remembered her name but I don't. Worst experience ever. Taking a break from that area. Unless anyone knows any RELIABLE girls who won't screw you over.

Be safe.

BigPappay
07-12-15, 15:48

Kiara likes her new mini skirt.Costs xtra to get those socks off! Has anybody seen her feet. Understand she has a bad case of hammertoe?

BigPappay
07-12-15, 15:52
I will give him a window unit I have. I have not been a that house. Send me the address.Just an FYI. Once you give him one thing he'll keep wanting more-and-more. First an AC unit, then some new furniture, then some roof repairs, etc!

BigPappay
07-12-15, 15:59
Sweet Jill giving up the head on video plus more pics.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1264/jill-from-wilken-avenue-baltimore-md-%28-nut-catching-%29.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1264/jill-from-wilken-avenue-baltimore-md-%28-nut-catching-%29.urlOnce you get past the looks she's a decent provider. Have you tapped that ass with her legs over her head? I've yet to, but it's on my bucket list.

CashOut
07-12-15, 16:26
Ran into Emma on Wilkens Ave a while back after the hook up with her and Slim Nikki at the same time. Everything went well and I will definitely repeat if I see her out there again.

http://www.charmcitypage.com/view-ad/Ran-into-Emma-from-Wilkens-Avenur-Baltimore-1482.htm

Cls9637
07-12-15, 18:50
Costs xtra to get those socks off! Has anybody seen her feet. Understand she has a bad case of hammertoe?Kiara has cute feet. Her feet are perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with them. The issue is that she thinks that ALL feet are ugly. Hers are perfectly normal. These were taken in June of 2104. There have been no changes since then, except her legs are looking a lot better with a lot less bruising.

NiteTimer
07-12-15, 20:02
I finally get home Friday night and was to meet up w / someone I only see sporadically. Megan (Jalin).

I was over a buddy's house on pulaski & she called. Said she wanted to hook up but needed to get something first.

She stops by, I give her something and she says I'm going around corner. I assume around BBs. I don't hang around certain spots.

I wait w / my friend and she never returns. Then I get a call that's she's hemmed up by the police w / some friends. That's the last I hear from her.

So I go on to plan be. My buddy tells me there's this girl Kristen I might like to meet. He goes finds her. We meet up, and she's pretty decent looking.

So I swoop her up and take her to the night cave and proceeds to give her two rounds of nut. I deliver her back. The number isn't working yet, but I have the digits. I run.

I'm heading to the east side to see some peeps and run into Bella on Pratt st. I picked her up and she says she needs some well money. I say I'll give her a ride, but I'll meet up with her later, maybe 9:00 pm she sets a place. So I leave. Spend the day w / fam.

9:00 pm I go to the spot ans wait, but nobody but drunks, Amanda NY & a chick I don't know. My buddy is w / me so he introduces me to the other girl.

Her name is Kayla. Tall, light blue eyes. She's showing off a scar on her back from being recently stabbed. Amanda is telling me a about someone on the site telling her I said something about her. See'Mon. People stop trying to use me for points, jeez.

Well my buddy and I take Kaylah for a ride to her stop offs. I hour goes by. I take her to the cave. She has to eat, take a shower, and do meds. 2 more hours. I'm falling asleep a 12:00 watching a movie. We finally get's started and after 2 minutes of head she says she asks if I'm ready. She says she don't suck dick longer than that. I tell her I'm not 25, so I'm not ready yet. After a couple drags on a nicotine stick, she decides to try again. By now I'm geting mad and calls the thing off.

I take her back, and my buddy is still around. She runs up to him and tells him I wanted her to suck my dick for a 1/2 hour. I commence to tell her she's a waste of time and find something else to do. I also learned she is supposedly red head Erica's sister. Erica's is in the grey bar hotel. I miss her. She knows what's she's doing.

I was ready to dump this chick on the road somewhere. Anyway, me and my bud run across Tiffany near fulton. I grab her up, at least she usually handles business. I get her to the cave but she's been up for 4 days, and keep nodding w / my woodrow in her mouth. Deep throat though. Anyway we get the deed done and I'm finally happy. So it wasn't a complete dud.

But I get onto 95, then get a ticket for speeding and at brake light out. By now I'm laughing, because now I realize I'm in a comedy weekend. Oh, well.

By the way, stay away from worthless Kaylah, and rip off Kelly.

Whoever you are that's obsessed with running your face about NiteTimer to the ladies, please grow the hell up. Not gaining points. Just looking like an asshole.

Cls9637
07-13-15, 06:04
Thanks to several of my fellow mongers I got in touch with Liz and we were able to meet this weekend. The last time I saw her was about two and a half years ago when the life was really taking a serious toll on her. She looks great now, like she did when we first met back when she had just arrived in Baltimore from the Carolinas. After all this time she still has her southern accent. Anyway, Liz still is an awesome GFE date, with lots of kissing and licking, tons of attention to the boys and a little rimming thrown in. Liz is a perfect example of "you get what you pay for. " If you see her don't cheap out with her. You won't regret giving her a little extra. I know I will see her again, probably later this week. Her phone is fairly dependable, and is available on a limited basis. If she is out walking you can usually find her around Carey and the Boulevard.

Cls9637
07-13-15, 06:12
I also saw Bethany this weekend. I haven't dated her for about seven months. She has lost some weight but still looks good and is very good at her job. Open to most anything if the price is right. Lots of attention to the boys. I found her at Payson and Wilkens. She can usually be found anywhere from there to the circle. Her number is also available on a very limited basis. She just asks that anyone who texts her be discreet because her boyfriend uses her phone at times.

NiteTimer
07-13-15, 07:28
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1301/superstar.html

NiteTimer
07-13-15, 07:29
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1296/slurp-und-tug.html

YellaPerch
07-13-15, 08:42
Saturday afternoon I decided to hit the w / w stroll. After my mishap Friday I still needed some stress relief. I didn't see many girls out, but then I spotted skinny dawn. I scooped her up and we went to her place. Got to the room, negotiated and got busy. Dawn is a good girl, not necessarily the prettiest but takes directions well. Started with some BBBJ moved on to rcg, then finished with k9 anal dropped her off where I picked her up, and went home. Good experience she's a sweetheart.

MDmonger
07-13-15, 10:30
Nice pics! The blonde you saw in the jean shorts and bikini top would be Lily, she's also mention a few posts below. I did ask her and she spells it with one L. I scooped her up late on Friday night. Fairly sharp girl, she says she recently returned to the area. We found a nice spot to park and her mic work was excellent. She took pride in swallowing. I got digits, we'll see shortly if they work. I'd like to get her to a room.

Kiara likes her new mini skirt.

SpankyNoSpank
07-13-15, 12:19
This is not my pic but a pic posted by another monger several months back when she was actually a decent date, I thought it might help others to put a face to the name. I have heard from several sources I consider reliable that her and "Black Tony " are setting mongers up for the ripoff, if you do actually get a date from her be sure to wrap up to protect your junk and don't get any on ya! Be very careful with this one you have been warned.I met her last winter and had a great time with her. This is a dayum shame because her BJ skills were in my top 5. Maybe I caught her at the right time but I had no regrets. People change like the weather and they are easily influenced as well. Don't go to their favorite spot. If any doubt there is nothing wrong with riding around getting a good servicing.

Baltoman
07-13-15, 12:49
I had never met Amy, but saw her strolling Conkling occasionally. Last week she was looking so young and fine in short shorts and her hair in a ponytail, I couldn't resist getting to know her better. She a very nice girl, 23, long brown hair, 5'7" and thin. She has perfect legs and a great little butt. A cups. I enjoyed her company. Very nice to talk to. Skills were OK, and she took direction well. I finished with a bang.

I recommend everything is covered with this one. I will repeat.

Baltoman.

BigPappay
07-13-15, 13:24
Kiara has cute feet. Her feet are perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with them. The issue is that she thinks that ALL feet are ugly. Hers are perfectly normal. These were taken in June of 2104. There have been no changes since then, except her legs are looking a lot better with a lot less bruising.Duly noted. Thankfully I'm a boobs / vag man .

Indiana Joe31
07-13-15, 15:18
This is not my pic but a pic posted by another monger several months back when she was actually a decent date, I thought it might help others to put a face to the name. I have heard from several sources I consider reliable that her and "Black Tony " are setting mongers up for the ripoff, if you do actually get a date from her be sure to wrap up to protect your junk and don't get any on ya! Be very careful with this one you have been warned.Gentlemen: I will attest that this bi $% ripped me off. I picked her up at the circle and we went to Tony's house. We discussed everything for $30. And $10 for the room. We went up to the room and then she said that she needed the $10 to pay him. She also asked for the $30 so she could get some work from him. I waited upstairs then I hear who I thought was her coming back up the stairs. It was actually Tony. And he reaches under the corner of the bed. Pulls out a black pistol and told me that I had to leave. I asked him where the girl went. And he asked "What girl?" He then told me I had to leave. Funny thing. I wasnt even scared when I saw the gun, but I am.

Also not stupid.

This was probably 3 weeks ago. I actually saw her yesterday at the Circle. She was trying to flag me down. That stupid bi# knows who I am just by my car. I will get my revenge on her. And she won't like it. I am not a violent person by any means. But karma always comes back to you!

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 15:46
Cruising the WW loop, and I see Jules / Jewelz. I also see Leah / Lisa. At this point I think Leah's ass looks better in shorts by my observation . Plus, I don't see Jewlelz as the ; I'll walk to Pierre's and back to the circle for you. I know Leah will. Just need to make up my mind. Or I'll keep trying to reach Christine.

I just walked up and talk to Leah /Lisa . I got her # again and we talked for a few . She claims D is dead . She says he got beat up real bad , slipped into a coma and never woke up . Just rode by his place and the door is closed . The bedroom window is gone too, I asked some guys on the corner about him and they said he was locked up . Who knows !

KStreetWatcher
07-13-15, 16:23
Mr NiteTimer I have a request if I may. I would love to see you hook up with Taylor. And if possible better video quality.

Thank you sir you are a legend.

Good Hunting Gents.

KSW.

Laxxx
07-13-15, 16:30
Does any body have current digits for Anna / Amber in see / CB? Pm me.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 17:12
There's a civi looking red head standing at the corner of Ramsey and Norris St holding a umbrella, pink shirt, blue Jean pants. She has long red hair and is pretty decent looking. The face is a little worn at second drive by , but , she still looks relatively normal .

JAIL BAIT

Oh by the way , remember the ravenous haired beauty I saw last week ? I just saw her walking with a older lady . The walked into the corner store in the circle . I parked and got out and walked in the store so I could get a closer look . Her hair isn't so black up close but still very pretty , she.knew I was checking her out and bent over for me while she was looking in the freezer . She pulled out one of those 50 cent fruit drinks and paid for it . I got a off brand ginger ale and gave it to the older lady she was with . Very cute girl with a nice onion ass., pretty sure she's half black half white , her skin is a very gorgeous light tan brown color , even light than Christine and Dallas . Problem is , I don't think she's legal .

Just got a text from Ranee and WW Idol Crystal . Decisions , decisions .

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 17:52
Saw this one at the bus stop on Monroe and Wilkins on one of my drive throughs. She waved at me it, I thought she might have wanted a ride because it was raining. This time I see she's up and walking and doing to SW stroll. Kinda big for my taste, I actually thought it was Denise when she was sitting down. Sorry for the far away shot, zoom in, she's big enough so you can't miss her.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 18:13
WW IDOL Crystal totaled her car and can't meet up with you anymore. She's asking me to pick her up in Glen Burnie drive to Pierre's then drive her back. Not sure if I want to do that already being in Bmore. If I was on the way up and going back afterwards I probably would. Oh well.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 18:23
I just saw Pipi walking up Ramsey near s Parrish. She had a dress on with her hair pulled back in a bun. Those of you who know her, know this is a rare sight. She' NEVER has a dress on and her hair is usually a mess. She must really be looking to make some money.

Curtisbay
07-13-15, 18:49
Gentlemen: I will attest that this bi $% ripped me off. I picked her up at the circle and we went to Tony's house. We discussed everything for $30. And $10 for the room. We went up to the room and then she said that she needed the $10 to pay him. She also asked for the $30 so she could get some work from him. I waited upstairs then I hear who I thought was her coming back up the stairs. It was actually Tony. And he reaches under the corner of the bed. Pulls out a black pistol and told me that I had to leave. I asked him where the girl went. And he asked "What girl?" He then told me I had to leave. Funny thing. I wasnt even scared when I saw the gun, but I am.

Also not stupid.

This was probably 3 weeks ago. I actually saw her yesterday at the Circle. She was trying to flag me down. That stupid bi# knows who I am just by my car. I will get my revenge on her. And she won't like it. I am not a violent person by any means. But karma always comes back to you!You get your revenge by posting the incident for your Monger brothers to read and learn from. It will be her loss.

Curtisbay
07-13-15, 18:56
Picked up a Sarah on Pontiac. Very pleasurable spinner with some pick marks but otherwise very cute, 27 y / o looks 18 y / o. Might be playing a little Corporal Savaho with this one. I like her smile. Standard tuition. I was busted from Captain to Corporal after all the nonsense with Starr / Elizabeth last winter.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 19:05
Saw the civi looking WSW with the red hair again. This time I parked on Ramsey and Gilmore. I walked into the corner store and got a soda I intended to give to the SW. I walked out and called to her and asked if she wanted a soda. She walked over and introduced herself as Ashley. Says she use to hang around Reisterstown rd and hasn't been around here for a while. She's very soft spoken and feminine. She kept playing with her long red hair while I was talking to her. She knows about Pier's place, but, I am not putting her in my ride and driving up there. She's quite sweet though. Wish she was a little further down the road. She's has on a Pink tank top and light colored blue jeans. She has light freckles on her face, her teeth are all there, but, looks like she's a heavy smoker, because they are light brown. Got her # , but , it's text only .

FunShip75
07-13-15, 19:11
Which one of you picked up the young hottie at the 7-11 yesterday on the Ave. I was inside buy Lotto when I saw her walk up and stand out in front of the store. Was going to get her number after I got my tickets but guy pulls up and darts straight for her and gone just like that.

BigPappay
07-13-15, 19:47
Saw the civi looming WSW with the red hair again. This time I parked on Ramsey and Gilmore. I walked into the corner store and got a soda I intended to give to the SW. I walked out and called to her and asked if she wanted a soda. She walked over and introduced herself as Ashley. Says she use to hang around Reisterstown rd and hasn't been around here for a while. She's very soft spoken and feminine. She kept playing with her long red hair while I was talking to her. She knows about Pier's place, but, I am not putting her in my ride and driving up there. She's quite sweet though. Wish she was a little further down the road. She's has on a Pink tank top and light colored blue jeans. She has light freckles on her face, her teeth are all there, but, looks like she's a heavy smoker, because they are light brown. Got her # , but , it's text only .Light brown teef could just be cum stains. Saw the lively BSW with pink tank by the circle. Went back to scoop and she was lifted.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 19:50
Light brown teef could just be cum stains. Saw the lively BSW with pink tank by the circle. Went back to scoop and she was lifted.Think you mean the red head.

Curtisbay
07-13-15, 21:33
Meth is a big cause of teeth turning brown. My $0. 02.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 22:52
If anyone spots Christine around the loops, please PM me. I was disappointed not seeing her at all today. I hung around for most of the day hoping she would eventually show up. I got no response from her text only phone. I saw a new face today , red haired Ahley but, she totally had the SW vibe unlike Christine ; that girl once offered to share the food I bought her , even though she hadn't eaten all day and was starving , she had to eat first before we did the deed . I gues as I get older I'm tiring of the SW personality and the skankosaurus.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-15, 23:44
Miss J and I tried to connect on Ward St, but, there was a cop standing in front of the new city Mart leaning against the rail. I turned the corner in front of him and he gave me the sour puss look. I told miss J that was enough for me and I left the area. She says he's there because of some recent shootings and wouldn't bother us. I wasn't about to take that chance, especially after I saw his car parked directly around the corner from the rent a room house on Ward St. Plus, I know miss J, she dresses like she just walked off the set of a 70's Charlie's Angel episode.

I also saw little Sara again. Looks like Washington Blvd and S Carey is her new stroll. She had the same black yoga pants on, but, I different shirt. Whatever her drug of choice is, it's taking its toll on her. She's looks the way I remember seeing her sitting at D's place years ago, skinny and skanky looking with a hillbilly face. I'v never dated her, but, she always seemed nice and willing to date for 20 , kinda like Denise was when she use to hang out there.

Mr Mojo Risin
07-13-15, 23:48
Hit the WW loop early Monday to see who was up on a pretty nice morning. Not much out at all; a real skinny chick at the circle, passed on that. Saw Tiffany walking on Monroe but something about her legs turned me off. Was about to just give up when at a stop light I saw little Sara. Scooped her up and made our way to a spot. She is really starting to lose it; looked like she has been up all night. Got to the spot and the service was good, but she is in need of a vacation, the body is going away, especially the booty. Hopefully she will get the help she needs soon.

Piddybo
07-14-15, 07:59
Left work early and went for a ride seeking relief Monday. Drive the usual strolls and not much out at all. Finally saw a long wavy haired WSW about 5 ft 8 on Eagle. Scooped her up for some sampling. Name is Kayla. Reported on here recently. Had some weight on her and decently thick wearing purple shirt and black booty shorts. Nice ass and see cups.

Negotiated standard with tip. BBBJ skills were ok. Nothing great but definitely want to sample the whole package. Menu open to everything.

On the way back, says she hasn't pet in 8 days. Pretty obvious because she us all over the place and was geeking. Then starts crying and drama starts and talks about her relapsing after 5 years clean because of her grandmother passing and other drama. Didn't want to hear it. UT didn't want to be a asshole either so just kept driving and shaking my head like I understood. Got the digits and will be giving her a call to get in between her lovely ass and take her to greece.

Traveling John #2
07-14-15, 16:25
Scooped her up last night at 4th and Pontiac. Almost passed, but glad I didn't. I'd guess she's 5'4 120 lbs. Real firm ass. Not much jiggle on her. Small be's but pretty nice. Would gladly repeat. Standard donation with tip for a bbbjwcim. No digits. But as I dropped her off. She showed me her house. Lookout for her. Treat her right before she goes down hill.From a distance she looked really good and I almost passed her by. She was on fairview and talking on phone. I stopped and she got in. She has marks from use but still a nice body and cute face. Her residence is close by but we did not go there. She wants a little more than standard but the game was good and worth it. Said she preferred backpage but will stroll from time to time. I would love to see her again.

Norman2759
07-14-15, 21:14
I just saw the pics of Taylor from Rookiemonger in his previous post. As commented by several others, yes a very attractive girl. But I was struck by the difference between Rookie's pic and my own pics of Taylor, below, which were taken less than 4 weeks before. Looks like she's lost a lot of weight in just that amount of time. The life takes its toll quickly. No surprise I suppose.

I'm sure other readers here know more of the specifics with Taylor, but I got the impression she's being dragged down by the no-account BF or SO. Many of these young ladies would be so much better off if they could lose the parasite males in their lives.

As always, try to be good to these young ladies –.

Norm.

So I had to choose between Taylor and the MILF from last night (who I thought I had went to school with but I didn't). I went with Taylor because of her cuteness, willing to please, tight kitty and a round trip to Greece. ..... Here's just a few of Taylor from today. Be safe out there my fellow mongers and thanks again for all the help with the digits.

Norman2759
07-14-15, 21:40
Also saw VegaWrap's pic of a Taylor facial. Impressive volume. My own Taylor record is below; noteworthy not for the volume but for the range. It's hard to tell from the pic, but she's just reacting to taking an unexpected shot to the face, from almost four feet away. I don't normally get that kind of loft. She was a good sport about it.

Norm.

Patapsco.

She swears she doesn't walk much. Only does her phone. 20 years old. The skills were we OK.

Would recommend.

Norman2759
07-14-15, 21:48
And on the subject of facials, here's a repeat Kiara pic. From Jan '14. Just because.

Norm.

Klove48
07-14-15, 22:13
Was cruising thru the W / w this evening and noticed a familiar face at S. Carey & Hermerker. It was Nicole. I pulled, over and asked her to cross the street and she replied that she has a bad leg due to healing from back surgery. She showed me her scar, and it was from the mid of her back down to the tailbone. I asked her why in the hell was she out, and she said that she has to eat. Wow. I asked was she still with her boyfriend and she said yeah but he don't have any money. She's 3 weeks out of surgery, can barely walk but need to stand on the corner because of of a sorry ass that she calls a boyfriend. I took her digits but considering that I know from personal expierence that it's going to take at least 8 weeks before you feel anywhere near normal; it's going to be a minute before she can perform even a BJ without pain. I felt sorry for her. She also mentioned that she's now staying down that way. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
07-14-15, 22:57
I just got a wierd text message from Christine. It said " don't call no more " I responded, I didn't call, I text you Monday, then asked if she was okay. She text back, her BF doesn't want me texting her anymore. I text her back and said GOT IT!

Oh boy, here we go again. I was wondering why she was a no show all day Monday. I can't blame these girls for latching on to someone for emotional support and a roof over their head. At least I hope whoever the guy is, is providing that for her. Funny though, she gave me a unsolicited account of her relationship with her BF, and according to her they are just friends, no sex involved, she just needed the emotional support and friendship. Who knows, I'm just hoping she's living better and getting her life together. She mentioned something about a treatment program in Glen Burnie to me once.

Funny thing too is, I was driving Kiara to Pierre's and Christine's name came up. Kiara said Christine was yelling at him in on the street and calling him a pussy. Hope that's not the same guy.

Anyone that I gave her # to, or if you just happen to have it, do her a favor and don't text her. We wouldn't want to be the cause of a beat down. If you see her out walking and she gives you the look, than you know what the deal is. No texting, she only dates off the street.

Know what Leah/Lisa 's BF told me monday makes more sence . He said they copped drugs together a week ago , and he hasn't seen her out since then .

NiteTimer
07-14-15, 23:44
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1296/slurp-und-tug.html

Hovito
07-14-15, 23:45
Just found out she had a baby girl a few days ago and both are doing well.

NiteTimer
07-14-15, 23:46
Was cruising thru the W / w this evening and noticed a familiar face at S. Carey & Hermerker. It was Nicole. I pulled, over and asked her to cross the street and she replied that she has a bad leg due to healing from back surgery. She showed me her scar, and it was from the mid of her back down to the tailbone. I asked her why in the hell was she out, and she said that she has to eat. Wow. I asked was she still with her boyfriend and she said yeah but he don't have any money. She's 3 weeks out of surgery, can barely walk but need to stand on the corner because of of a sorry ass that she calls a boyfriend. I took her digits but considering that I know from personal expierence that it's going to take at least 8 weeks before you feel anywhere near normal; it's going to be a minute before she can perform even a BJ without pain. I felt sorry for her. She also mentioned that she's now staying down that way. Peace.Hope her back isn't wrecked from the pounding I gave her on my birthday.
I admit i'd hate to see that perfect ass with a scar on it. She's managed to keep a tattoo off it this long. I see some perfect asses, but they'll have a tramp stamp from some loser Bf from the past on it. ruins the look down when you're pounding on it. AnyBody seen tall Crystal around lately? 1/2 PUERTO RICAN & ITALIAN? perfect example. Incredible ass, stupid ink in the way. Miss that girl though.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.html

NiteTimer
07-14-15, 23:50
http://www.ccptube.com/video/116/pyt2.html

NiteTimer
07-14-15, 23:52
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1300/harder.html

NiteTimer
07-15-15, 00:14
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1299/good-morning-sausage.html

Horsetrader
07-15-15, 07:10
For everyone who asked for Natalie's number I was NOT ignoring you! She wasn't feeling well the past week or so and asked me to not give her number out. She went to the hospital and went into labor Tuesday. She had a baby girl this morning. It'll be a while until she's a available again if she ever is. Let's just hope she and the baby girl are okay! Anyone who knows her already knows what a sweetheart she is.I was downtown last night so I made a pass along W/W just to scope the area. Natalie was out looking for a date. Didn't take long for her to get back to the streets.

I haven't been a street monger for a long time, so I didn't pick her up. Seems there are plenty of girls available from Scarey to Millington.

RKirk
07-15-15, 08:22
I have been out trying to find Amanda 3-4 times or so with no luck. Tried 3-5 pm and on the weekend around 11-noon. Has anyone seem her out lately? If so, what's the best time for a sighting? Hope she hasn't disappeared again. Thanks for any info.

Will Nilly
07-15-15, 10:27
After several years on the Baltimore scene I finally hooked up with Kiara for the first time, and I have to say she absolutely lived up to all the hype! Her body is looking great and she was sweet as can be. BBBJCIM was amazing.

Just dropped her in WW if anyone is looking for he she's down there somewhere.

Oakwood99
07-15-15, 12:30
I have been out trying to find Amanda 3-4 times or so with no luck. Tried 3-5 pm and on the weekend around 11-noon. Has anyone seem her out lately? If so, what's the best time for a sighting? Hope she hasn't disappeared again. Thanks for any info.RK,

I saw her Sunday on Wilkins near the circle around 430 pm. I've dated her three times in 2 years, most recently 2 weeks ago.

She tends to disappear for a stretch so you got to get her when you see her.

She is a great date if your into GFE.

Oak.

BigPappay
07-15-15, 17:23
And on the subject of facials, here's a repeat Kiara pic. From Jan '14. Just because.

Norm.Geez man, look like you got your $$ worth. Just scooped her off Ramsey and deposited a batch in her mouth after driving around for an hour trying to find a decent spot. Horseshoe security booted us out--never seen them patrolling the parking lots before! Great gal with soft everything (hands, boobs, ass). Standard tuition for BBBJCIM.

BigPappay
07-15-15, 17:24
Also saw VegaWrap's pic of a Taylor facial. Impressive volume. My own Taylor record is below; noteworthy not for the volume but for the range. It's hard to tell from the pic, but she's just reacting to taking an unexpected shot to the face, from almost four feet away. I don't normally get that kind of loft. She was a good sport about it.

Norm.Spot on. Way to go!!

FunkySex1221
07-15-15, 17:31
Whatever name you know her by, I was able to hook up with her in Dundalk this afternoon for a nice BBBJWS. Just as great as I remember from last year when I saw her. Nice, laid back girl.

RKirk
07-15-15, 17:40
RK,

I saw her Sunday on Wilkins near the circle around 430 pm. I've dated her three times in 2 years, most recently 2 weeks ago.

She tends to disappear for a stretch so you got to get her when you see her.

She is a great date if your into GFE.

Oak.Thanks Oak, I'll have to keep trying. I was there earlier Sunday. Guess I'll have to try morning, afternoon, and evening LOL. Sure wish she had a phone.

Traveling John #2
07-15-15, 18:00
Tonight was my 1st time hitting the stroll and in between texting a Taylor (Mad Props to Piddybo), Natalie (Thanks to CLS for her updated digits) & Summer / Mandi (Thanks to Shithead06), I check out the stroll.

Taylor is super tight and I had to stop a few times to prevent PEJ. We cleaned up, tried for round 2 but this old ass couldn't rise to the occasion so we called it a night. I sure as hell will see her again before I head back south. Piddybo, if you ever come to Tampa, I will hook you up brother. This was a prime piece of beef found only at Bern's Steakhouse! Man I tried to move on from Taylor and figured I was safe after all the hype. Well after running into Mary I headed down Fair and Taylor sees me and comes running for my car. Figured I had to try some greek after seeing your pics and she was wearing a cute outfit. She made me her *****, drove her around for an hour doing errands and even spotted her some tuition upfront. After driving all over Bmore finally get to a spot and she is not excited to get started. Barely get going and she is done. Convince her to go on, but won't let me go deep and wants me to hurry. No idea how you got her to do it but you the man.

In Other news, Robbins is closed up. Nikki was looking rough, but might have a place to go. And Taylor is hanging out with Crystal, cute freckle girl flat chested. Taylor must have gotten beat up recently as she had a black eye and swollen marks on face. I have not seen her with her BF in a long time and she said some older lady did it to her.

As the saying goes YMMV. Hahaha.

NiteTimer
07-15-15, 18:04
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1250/shining-star.html

Brogan49
07-15-15, 19:21
Was ridin up the strip the other day around 10 am.

Lotta ladies out.

! very thick leg young lady. Long brown hair. Any names?

BigPappay
07-15-15, 21:16
Any intel on Ashley of BP. Cute face, shoulder length brown hair. Killer body, teef messed up? I've got her digits just gives me the impression she could be dangerous. Anyone want to test her out hit me for digits, she just asks you don't text her and talk about sex.

Member #5461
07-15-15, 21:42
Whatever name you know her by, I was able to hook up with her in Dundalk this afternoon for a nice BBBJWS. Just as great as I remember from last year when I saw her. Nice, laid back girl.Agreed. I jacked hammered her skull and painted her face with my baby batter without any complaints. Very cool gal.

Badboy1968
07-15-15, 21:56
Any intel on Ashley of BP. Cute face, shoulder length brown hair. Killer body, teef messed up? I've got her digits just gives me the impression she could be dangerous. Anyone want to test her out hit me for digits, she just asks you don't text her and talk about sex.She's not dangerous. The missing teeth give her a tough look, but she's actually a very sweet girl.

Norman2759
07-15-15, 22:40
Nikki and Emma are a good team, enjoyed my time with them. I would have repeated, but found I couldn't trust Nikki trying to make it happen.

Based on comments from CLS and others, as well as my own experience, I've stopped contact with slim Nikki. I wouldn't tell someone not to partake. But I would tell them to be careful.

I wouldn't hesitate to visit with Emma again, wish I had a good #.

Be good to these young ladies -.

Norm.

Ran into Emma on Wilkens Ave a while back after the hook up with her and Slim Nikki at the same time. Everything went well and I will definitely repeat if I see her out there again.

http://www.charmcitypage.com/view-ad/Ran-into-Emma-from-Wilkens-Avenur-Baltimore-1482.htm

OskarM
07-15-15, 22:46
I have been out trying to find Amanda 3-4 times or so with no luck. Tried 3-5 pm and on the weekend around 11-noon. Has anyone seem her out lately? If so, what's the best time for a sighting? Hope she hasn't disappeared again. Thanks for any info.She is still around, keep looking, her FB has not been updated in a few weeks and her phone is still no joy.

RookieMonger
07-15-15, 22:56
Man I tried to move on from Taylor and figured I was safe after all the hype. Well after running into Mary I headed down Fair and Taylor sees me and comes running for my car. Figured I had to try some greek after seeing your pics and she was wearing a cute outfit. She made me her *****, drove her around for an hour doing errands and even spotted her some tuition upfront. After driving all over Bmore finally get to a spot and she is not excited to get started. Barely get going and she is done. Convince her to go on, but won't let me go deep and wants me to hurry. No idea how you got her to do it but you the man.

In Other news, Robbins is closed up. Nikki was looking rough, but might have a place to go. And Taylor is hanging out with Crystal, cute freckle girl flat chested. Taylor must have gotten beat up recently as she had a black eye and swollen marks on face. I have not seen her with her BF in a long time and she said some older lady did it to her.

As the saying goes YMMV. Hahaha.Dam Bro,

I would have dropped her ass right back off when she started with the "Driving Miss Daisy" BS. Her pootang is sweet but not sweet enough to make me her biatch! I haven't gotten a response from her in a week. Did she still have her phone?

Cls9637
07-16-15, 04:59
Nikki and Emma are a good team, enjoyed my time with them. I would have repeated, but found I couldn't trust Nikki trying to make it happen.

Based on comments from CLS and others, as well as my own experience, I've stopped contact with slim Nikki. I wouldn't tell someone not to partake. But I would tell them to be careful.

I wouldn't hesitate to visit with Emma again, wish I had a good #.

Be good to these young ladies -.

Norm.Because she ripped me off I don't want to have anything to do with Nikki anymore, but would love to meet Emma.

Checkumout
07-16-15, 05:17
I don't want to have anything to do with Nikki anymore, but would love to meet Emma.Are you talking about the Nikki that lives in the tent city behind Macdonalds along side Patapsaco because she is a thief too.

Badboy1968
07-16-15, 10:57
Are you talking about the Nikki that lives in the tent city behind Macdonalds along side Patapsaco because she is a thief too.Obviously not the same girl. Just look at the photo!

BigPappay
07-16-15, 11:09
She's not dangerous. The missing teeth give her a tough look, but she's actually a very sweet girl.Sounds good. Will test the waters!

Bad Bad Boy
07-16-15, 11:43
Had an excellent day after meeting JESSICH from Salisbury, MD ON wakens. JESS is a 40 year old, 5'4", blond with a great attitude, still looks nice but a little flabby on stomach and tits, great nipples, easy going, very calm. Accommodating, no drama, super nice clit. And open to most any thing. She liked having her tits sucked and kitty played with, and had two orgasms. Standard rates, no quibbling, non rush, swallowed without being asked or part of deal. Honest, respected your car and cleaned up afterwards. Took a couple of sulfides of her kitty for my use only, not to be published. JESS appeared to really enjoy herself, bc of my poor physical condition and being on prescription meds, she had to work harder, but never complained nor rush until the job was completed. Definitely will repeat. Many of the other SWs could learn from her. BBB.

Checkumout
07-16-15, 11:55
Obviously not the same girl. Just look at the photo!You are right did not the same one did not see the photo before but my nikki is a thief to LOL.

FunkySex1221
07-16-15, 15:57
Just FYI, just came thru Dundalk Ave and saw at least 3 WSWs out peddling their asses including Beth / Liz / Lily (whatever name she's using these days). Go get them boys- they need to eat!

Happy One
07-16-15, 19:35
She is still around, keep looking, her FB has not been updated in a few weeks and her phone is still no joy.She is running real hard, out day and night. She is not staying any one place now and her habit has really gotten bad now. If she has money she will keep going after meds even if she just had 2 pills, she will do another 2. Without a place to stay her heigene is going down also. She has the best skills of any girl out there. She runs from Payson, McHenry to the circle areas. Was riding with a guy and sleep in his car. What a waste of excellent talent. Her FB hasn't been up dated since last year with picture of her and her daughter.

Have seen Kiara a fair amount up the WW and even Brooklyn, was surprised.

Happy One
07-16-15, 20:39
She is running real hard, out day and night. She is not staying any one place now and her habit has really gotten bad now. If she has money she will keep going after meds even if she just had 2 pills, she will do another 2. Without a place to stay her heigene is going down also. She has the best skills of any girl out there. She runs from Payson, McHenry to the circle areas. Was riding with a guy and sleep in his car. What a waste of excellent talent. Her FB hasn't been up dated since last year with picture of her and her daughter.

Have seen Kiara a fair amount up the WW and even Brooklyn, was surprised.No she has not gotten another phone unless one of you guys buy her one. She and her girl friend sold her phone for meds, so those that PMd me I can't provide anymore as to try and find her.

Norman2759
07-16-15, 20:48
That's correct, my post referred to slim Nikki from the W / W area. But if you're talking about slim red-headed Nikki from be / CB, I'm sorry to hear she has a thievery rep. Only had very good experiences with red-headed Nikki. She was looking rougher the last time I met her, and her digits stopped working. Norm.

Obviously not the same girl. Just look at the photo!

FunShip75
07-16-15, 21:03
What? I was just there looking for her but nothing. She's my unicorn. One of Dundalk's finest was being written up on Graceland though. And went right back to work by the Citgo.

Another cutie was walking the ave and gave me a nice smile but had my mind set on Liz. Oh well try again tomorrow.

Just FYI, just came thru Dundalk Ave and saw at least 3 WSWs out peddling their asses including Beth / Liz / Lily (whatever name she's using these days). Go get them boys- they need to eat!

FunShip75
07-16-15, 21:11
The blonde you guys saw, did she have glasses and look like a real cute GND type?

The last few times I saw the blonde on Northern Pkwy and York, She was older, skinnier, taller and a bit rougher with no glasses.

No blonde on York today but further up Noerthern Pwky at Loch Raven was a blonde. Younger, cuter, cleaner, look fresh, GND type with glasses. Of course there was the corresponding BF at the opposite corner. Anyone else see her and tried talking to her?

EasyLuvr
07-16-15, 21:16
Spied Natalie hoofing up S Carey in a very short black dress so I scooped her and headed to Frenchie's for some fun. She still has a little belly after the baby and despite doctor's orders to refrain from sex for 6 weeks, she's back at it. Her little round tits still have some milk in them and the nipples have gotten very dark from her pregnancy but still pert. No drama, no hassle service as usual. Dropped her down Pratt for her methadone appointment.

RookieMonger
07-16-15, 21:29
Spied Natalie hoofing up S Carey in a very short black dress so I scooped her and headed to Frenchie's for some fun. She still has a little belly after the baby and despite doctor's orders to refrain from sex for 6 weeks, she's back at it. Her little round tits still have some milk in them and the nipples have gotten very dark from her pregnancy but still pert. No drama, no hassle service as usual. Dropped her down Pratt for her methadone appointment.Dam bro! It's only been like 2 weeks the most since she's had the baby. Did you have FS with her? If so, how was it? She's a tiny girl so wasn't sure how much she can take.

OskarM
07-17-15, 00:49
Get her a room, let her clean up and enjoy the ride, and turn her loose.

No she has not gotten another phone unless one of you guys buy her one. She and her girl friend sold her phone for meds, so those that PMd me I can't provide anymore as to try and find her.

SpankyNoSpank
07-17-15, 04:36
I have officially removed every SW number from my phone, rejected calls and deleted messages, pics and so forth. It's getting to costly and dangerous. The setups, robbers thieves, LE and so forth. I wish you guys the best and stay safe. Being on the hunt is fun but can't do it no longer.

Cls9637
07-17-15, 05:31
It's been almost three years since I last saw Tiffany, but when I saw her out yesterday I had to stop for her. Tiffany always gave one of the best blowjobs around. Hollow-cheeked sucking, slurping, licking and deepthroat, and always with loads of attention to the boys. Since her relapse she looks like she's been going at the life quite hard and it's starting to take a toll on her, but she still does her usual awesome performance. She has no phone, but says she'll have one this weekend. We'll see. She can be found around the circle.

Cls9637
07-17-15, 05:37
I also got to see Liz the other day. Always a great GFE date. Liz is without a doubt a real pleaser. Her number is available on a limited basis.

NiteTimer
07-17-15, 07:52
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1313/wood-working.html

EasyLuvr
07-17-15, 10:40
Dam bro! It's only been like 2 weeks the most since she's had the baby. Did you have FS with her? If so, how was it? She's a tiny girl so wasn't sure how much she can take.She told me that she was doing her bf three days after!! She took my pounding like a trooper and the vag didn't seem to be hurt at all by squirting out a baby!

RookieMonger
07-17-15, 11:56
She told me that she was doing her bf three days after!! She took my pounding like a trooper and the vag didn't seem to be hurt at all by squirting out a baby!LMAO, good thing the kitty is one muscle that can recover quickly, especially after just popping out a baby. She's a trooper for sure.

Member #5461
07-17-15, 12:19
What? I was just there looking for her but nothing. She's my unicorn. One of Dundalk's finest was being written up on Graceland though. And went right back to work by the Citgo.

Another cutie was walking the ave and gave me a nice smile but had my mind set on Liz. Oh well try again tomorrow.I have digits for Liz. As I am sure everyone & their brother has LOL! But if you don, t and want them PM me.

Member #5461
07-17-15, 12:33
Lauren stopped by my place to give me her new no# and to inquire if I was ready to have some more fun. Normally this is a severe breach of protocol. But she is just so damn cute and hot in the sack that I just let her off with a warning not to just show up without calling first. Anyway after a very slow BBBJ with lots of attention paid to the boys followed by a kitty crushing. Finished off w / a BBBJCIM. She was forgiven. Tried to set something up for after work the next day. But that fell thru. But still a above average gal for Dundalk. Monger on Bros!

Bunker Buster
07-17-15, 12:55
I have officially removed every SW number from my phone, rejected calls and deleted messages, pics and so forth. It's getting to costly and dangerous. The setups, robbers thieves, LE and so forth. I wish you guys the best and stay safe. Being on the hunt is fun but can't do it no longer.It's a little more expensive, but the thrill of the hunt is still there in looking through ads and researching online to find reviews or fake pics, and there aren't as many bad things happening in mid-to-high level hotels as in notels or on the street.

UpYours
07-17-15, 14:09
The blonde you guys saw, did she have glasses and look like a real cute GND type?

The last few times I saw the blonde on Northern Pkwy and York, She was older, skinnier, taller and a bit rougher with no glasses.

No blonde on York today but further up Noerthern Pwky at Loch Raven was a blonde. Younger, cuter, cleaner, look fresh, GND type with glasses. Of course there was the corresponding BF at the opposite corner. Anyone else see her and tried talking to her?There are two blondes that work York and Northern Parkway. The first is thin and wears cheap flip flops and works with her boyfriend. She is probably 5'4 or 24 and dirty looking. The second girl is called Mattie, at least that is what she told me her name was. She has bleached blonde hair and she is about 5'7, 27 and thin. She is very cautious. I offered her a drink and a muffin about a week ago. She seemed nice but cautious. Neither of these girls were wearing glasses.

MDmonger
07-17-15, 15:40
I scooped up this Ashley a couple of days ago. I had a room so we headed there. She was self conscious about taking her top off. Apparently she's lost a lot of weight and has loose skin, etc. From what I could see this is true. I said don't worry, and she started in to blow me. H O L why see O W! ! Best I've had in some time. Great suction, goes really deep, no gag reflex. It felt like she took me half way down her throat and it was amazing. I'd already cum twice a couple of hours before, yet she still brought me to completion via head only which is almost unprecedented. We didn't fuck, but I was OK with that and I really like them skinnier. Her clothes did her body issues pretty well. I'd see her again for a BJ in sec. Very sweet girl, I liked her.

Saw the civi looking WSW with the red hair again. This time I parked on Ramsey and Gilmore. I walked into the corner store and got a soda I intended to give to the SW. I walked out and called to her and asked if she wanted a soda. She walked over and introduced herself as Ashley. Says she use to hang around Reisterstown rd and hasn't been around here for a while. She's very soft spoken and feminine. She kept playing with her long red hair while I was talking to her. She knows about Pier's place, but, I am not putting her in my ride and driving up there. She's quite sweet though. Wish she was a little further down the road. She's has on a Pink tank top and light colored blue jeans. She has light freckles on her face, her teeth are all there, but, looks like she's a heavy smoker, because they are light brown. Got her # , but , it's text only .

BoloBellgrande
07-17-15, 17:09
To know if anyone saw Kiara today. She text me at 6:22 am asking if I could see her this morning because she needed help. I didn't actually read the text until after 11:30 am. I told her I was at work.

Cnote
07-17-15, 17:18
To know if anyone saw Kiara today. She text me at 6:22 am asking if I could see her this morning because she needed help. I didn't actually read the text until after 11:30 am. I told her I was at work.I Got a text at 4 pm today about tomorrow morning, I have to do projects around the house tomorrow morning, can't see her until the evening. I might have a new mini skirt for her to try on. . I ask her if she was going to be in Severn or Baltimore tomorrow, she didn't know yet, I"m pretty sure she has been on the streets today so she can get her daily meds.

BigPappay
07-17-15, 19:56
I Got a text at 4 pm today about tomorrow morning, I have to do projects around the house tomorrow morning, can't see her until the evening. I might have a new mini skirt for her to try on. . I ask her if she was going to be in Severn or Baltimore tomorrow, she didn't know yet, I"m pretty sure she has been on the streets today so she can get her daily meds.She' s def. Hurting as I drove around with her for an hour while she stroked my pecker and we looked for a decent spot for a BBJ. She got out of my ride after I jizzed in her mouth, I passed her a Jackson and she walked back toward SCarey street. Haven't seen her today but only did the WW loop once around 1830 L.

OskarM
07-17-15, 21:27
I got the name Christina from the Blonde in glasses a few weeks ago. The same one that was working with her BF on crutches.

There are two blondes that work York and Northern Parkway. The first is thin and wears cheap flip flops and works with her boyfriend. She is probably 5'4 or 24 and dirty looking. The second girl is called Mattie, at least that is what she told me her name was. She has bleached blonde hair and she is about 5'7, 27 and thin. She is very cautious. I offered her a drink and a muffin about a week ago. She seemed nice but cautious. Neither of these girls were wearing glasses.

MoonMonger
07-17-15, 21:58
Forget her, she doesn't date, I asked. If you hang around her too long, her BF that is lurking around will 'appeared' and tell you to get lost.

Horsetrader
07-18-15, 01:23
Dam bro! It's only been like 2 weeks the most since she's had the baby. Did you have FS with her? If so, how was it? She's a tiny girl so wasn't sure how much she can take.Not even close to 2 weeks. CLS reported the baby was born on the 8th and I spotted her trickin on the 14th. That's just 6 days.

RookieMonger
07-18-15, 09:22
Not even close to 2 weeks. CLS reported the baby was born on the 8th and I spotted her trickin on the 14th. That's just 6 days.Wow! I knew it was soon after delivery but dam! 6 days?? She must have some strong retracting kitty muscles!! Kudos to her I guess. LOL.

Bad Bad Boy
07-18-15, 10:46
A few of you have PM'd me for JESS'S CELL NUMBER, while I HAVE IT, she hasn't given me permission to give it out. JESS is concerned about the increased LE presence and wants to play it safe for a while. I do plan to see her again in a few weeks and will ask for her approval. BTW, jess is super clean, no odder, and most willing to please. She has a nice looking kitty and enjoys having her hood pushed back exposing her cute clit for your pleasure. JESS is currently living on Brunswick and stays close to home. She has ventured down to the circle a few times but has never felt safe there. Stay SAFE OUT THERE IT'S A JUNGLE. BBB.

OskarM
07-18-15, 12:34
She will get in your car. She has gotten in mine and I watched the Blonde and her BF get in a black Dodge Charger. Maybe it is day dependent but she dates.

Forget her, she doesn't date, I asked. If you hang around her too long, her BF that is lurking around will 'appeared' and tell you to get lost.

Member #5461
07-18-15, 13:30
Forget her, she doesn't date, I asked. If you hang around her too long, her BF that is lurking around will 'appeared' and tell you to get lost.She dates. She told me her criteria for who & when she does.

ChordMan
07-18-15, 18:13
What's up guys just lettin why'all know that Kiara is out right now on S. Carey so you guys that's been lookin for her hurry up you might get lucky and catch her.

Barraquda22
07-18-15, 19:01
She will get in your car. She has gotten in mine and I watched the Blonde and her BF get in a black Dodge Charger. Maybe it is day dependent but she dates.All depends on how hot it is, how hungry she is, and how bad the itch is. All these girls have a price and its situationally dictated.

BQ22.

Member #5461
07-18-15, 19:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Klove48
07-19-15, 07:05
I forgot to mention my expierence with Bella tha other night. I saw her at Wilkens & Monroe and pulled over to let her in. I had never been with her before, but I was Curious because she looks like a "good time". She gets in and starts texting, I guess her pimp / boyfriend, and was not very talkative. The energy in the air felt thick and uncomfortable but I continued to my spot, and as I approached she mentions that my spot was hot and she was pulled up by LE there before. I continued to my next spot ONLY because there were some stragglers standing near and I like to creep in and creep out without notice. At that point I ask her not to bring up anything negative, because I firmly believe that you invite certain energies in when you talk about them. So I get to my other spot and she says the same thing; at that point I ask if she was going to be ok because my "monger senses" was saying don't do it. It was a car date so she get in the back a asks for the money up front. I responded with a resounding NO!! So she decides to get out and leave. I offered her a ride back to where I picked her up but she refused. Felt like I dodged a bullet. Any one ever expierence Bella, please let me in on your expierence with her. Peace.

OskarM
07-19-15, 08:15
It was hot and muggy yesterday and will be today so I plan to offer my comfortable accommodations and see if she bites. I agree every woman has her price for a given situation. I think she tries to include her BF in taking a ride. She did with me and I said no and drove away tried again she did the same thing but this time offering her food that she could bring back when done sealed her willingness to go.
By the way, she is already looking worse than when she started hanging on the corner.

All depends on how hot it is, how hungry she is, and how bad the itch is. All these girls have a price and its situationally dictated.

BQ22.

NiteTimer
07-19-15, 08:24
Friday night I get home & Sara calls me for the connect. I get down to the location & she's nowhere to be found, so I go riding around and run into Monica.
We make the connect & head to the Nite Cave for so oral / vag / anal delights. She was wearing a nice dress, not so tomboy like usual. She said she was trying to escape bf-pimp for a minute. I accommodated her and tore the orifices up. She said I started something because she ws sore from all the guys trying to rip her ass open all week. Musta been motivating the fellow mongers LOL. She took her time, and choked herself on my cock, licked the boys & did a little taint & rim work. Felt damn good too. I love a filthy girl. Well I punished the holes until she had an analgasm. Cream all over me. Good stuff A+!

Saturday afternoon I went to see my peeps on the E-side & ran into an old gf. We made a connect, and I proceeded to make up for old times. Now I remember why I liked her. Oh, well. I'm driving down North Avenue playing "Riding High" by Faze-0 on the Ipod. Blasting the hip-hop boys down w / old funk.

Saturday night I'm chilling, when a relative of mine says somebody wants to talk to me. It's Starr, who hasn't hollered at me in 2 weeks. Phone stolen, dad sick, need money, missed program, etc.
Now earlier, Monica text me and was trying to set up a 3 way w / Tiffany for 9:00. I cancelled it so I could help Ms. Starr out. In between this; Sara calls to try to connect after Friday night's debacle. I didn't take her up on it. DUMBASS. I screwed myself.

When I got to my peep's place Starr was barely able to walk. Been up 3 days, too much devil's johnson, and tried to come down on valium. Oh Shit! Did I say she was FUCKED UP?! I relieved my peeps of duty, took her to McDick's to get some coffee. She says I want a hot fudge sundae! Well that was a mistake, because she's falling around in my suv, and spilling it. I had to yell at her to sit up, because she almost spilled the coffee and burned herself. She says I was being mean.
I get her to the cave, let her eat some nuggets then let her take a shower. Sorry, but she smelled a little gamey after 3 days up on rocks. I actually had to air the vehicle. Sad.
I didn't count on she had dyed her hair a couple days ago, so when I went to check on her, she had dye all over the walls, floor, toilet & shower curtain.
Had to call somebody to get some cleaner, so I spent the next 1/2 hour cleaning the bathroom!! Meanwhile, she's napping, getting dye all over the sheet & pillows. I just looked at her, then she says; don't be mad at me! Now she's crying. OMG! Breakdown, anybody?
I let her rest for a little bit, then decide to try to salvage a nut out of this situation, but she keeps stopping and running to bathroom, because she doesn't know if she's about to squirt or pee. I changed ORIFICES to "rectify" the situation. Then she's saying "it's too much, I can't take it!

At this point I said "let's just stop". She 's complaining about being cold and having a fever. So I decide to take her to St. Agony's ER. She's crying again and talking a about rehab in Pennsylvania in a couple weeks. Want's to know if I will still want to see her after tonight. She then make's a comment about " you just want to get to Sara". I said what the fuck Sara has to do with you? She says Sara brags about how I treat her, and let her stay w / me sometimes. I say, what does that have to do with you. Response: "I don't like her, she says things about me". By now I realize that this little freakazoid is stuck in 15 y / o land. WTF! I tell her that what I do with Sara is between me & Sara!! AARGH!.
I let her out at the ER & drive to the light. Next I know she's crossing the street behind me & heading back to Wilkins. I yelled out the window " that's not going to fix the problem!

Fortunately an hour later I get a text from my dear friend Dallas. Thank you Lawd! A ram in the Bush (so to speak). Dallas takes my stress away completely. I'm so happy I want to kidnap her. Anyway, she sated my lusts, and I was happy again. I hope that entertained you fellas somewhat.

BTW. I also went on the hunt for Bella earlier. You have to get used to her ways. A "bit" bi-polar and likes the "rocks". Makes her paranoid. Try to be kind, she's not the worst; does give great head and has the tightest kitty I know of. No. Lisa-Leah or Kayla is the on the list of worst. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, have a safe and "pleasant" weekend. NT out! More entertainment on the way.

Cls9637
07-19-15, 10:30
Liz just called me to tell me she was lonesome and would love some company. I can't get there today. But maybe one of you guys can! Give her a call if you have her number.

BoloBellgrande
07-19-15, 22:52
I got a text from WW Idol Crystal about 20 minutes ago. She says she's on her way around the west side, and wants to know if I want to me up with her. She says get back to her ASAP. I don't think she remembers sometimes that I live in DC, and not around the corner. Anyway. If you got her # , hit her up. I am in for the night and going to get some much needed sleep from working the weekend. I do miss those large pale white rump cheeks though. Going to have to fill those Twinkies with cream soon.

BoloBellgrande
07-19-15, 22:58
Crystals large pale white rump cheeks!

Aykaybrah
07-20-15, 01:27
Hey I just moved from California. Where are the strolls around here I can't find any girls.

Cls9637
07-20-15, 05:38
Hey I just moved from California. Where are the strolls around here I can't find any girls.I see seven posts from you and every one of them is asking "where are they. " RTFF. Don't expect much help here without at least trying to help yourself. There are two threads, "Loop Maps" and "Basic Mongering Rules for Newbies" that you have to read, then move on and RTFF. Get back to us with a few reports when you're done.

Bad Bad Boy
07-20-15, 09:02
Hey KLOVE, I HAVE BEEN WITH Bella TWICE A FEW MONTHS AGO. I MET HER ON Cole WHILE WAITING ON lori WHO NEVER SHOWED. I went to my spot for a car date, BELLA was pleasant, friendly, and told me she likes to play dress up and has several outfits and several; sexy lingerie sets, . The down side was that BELLA was quite goosy and wanted to change locations several times until I got annoyed and drove her back home. I chalked this erratic behavior off to drugs. BELLA did invite me in to her place to finish up, but I declined, not knowing who was there and what the (she) were going to do. Another learning experience. BBB.

Happy One
07-20-15, 10:15
Hey KLOVE, I HAVE BEEN WITH Bella TWICE A FEW MONTHS AGO. I MET HER ON Cole WHILE WAITING ON lori WHO NEVER SHOWED. I went to my spot for a car date, BELLA was pleasant, friendly, and told me she likes to play dress up and has several outfits and several; sexy lingerie sets, . The down side was that BELLA was quite goosy and wanted to change locations several times until I got annoyed and drove her back home. I chalked this erratic behavior off to drugs. BELLA did invite me in to her place to finish up, but I declined, not knowing who was there and what the (she) were going to do. Another learning experience. BBB.You are 100% right about her. I dated her a lot when she 1st started dating, but now stay away. Everytime she sees me she asks for something not in a nice way like I owe her or something. To Bi Polar to me. I got a text awhile bag from a respected senior asking if I was dating her now and warned me if I did should get checked out. That has probably been taken care of by now.

If some of you are looking for Amanda the one pictures were posted a few weeks back, I have on good authority she went home. I guess that's good and bad, I will miss her for sure. Its possible she may come back in the future again when she says fuck it all and goes on a spree. What a sweet and great great date, not many out there like her.

KayJay1
07-20-15, 10:22
Can someone pm Me crystals info. Thanks.

RKirk
07-20-15, 10:23
You are 100% right about her. I dated her a lot when she 1st started dating, but now stay away. Everytime she sees me she asks for something not in a nice way like I owe her or something. To Bi Polar to me. I got a text awhile bag from a respected senior asking if I was dating her now and warned me if I did should get checked out. That has probably been taken care of by now.

If some of you are looking for Amanda the one pictures were posted a few weeks back, I have on good authority she went home. I guess that's good and bad, I will miss her for sure. Its possible she may come back in the future again when she says fuck it all and goes on a spree. What a sweet and great great date, not many out there like her.Thanks for the update about Amanda. That will save me a lot of time driving around looking for her. I guess I can put away my Captain Savaho outfit until I am needed again. LOL.

MagicEye
07-20-15, 15:55
Can someone pm Me crystals info. Thanks.Which one? I can think of at least 3 on Pontiac in BP alone!

Curtisbay
07-20-15, 21:10
On Wilkens today at noon, a curly haired blonde spinner, young, really attractive. As close to perfect as you will find. Any Intel?

NiteTimer
07-20-15, 21:12
This girl's curves are ridiculous.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1298/ohyeah-fuck-me.html

Curtisbay
07-20-15, 21:15
Which one? I can think of at least 3 on Pontiac in BP alone!Crystal, Sarah and Nikki account for at least half of all street walkers names here in Baltimore. It's kind of like the Pete and Paul thing in the movie Goodfellas.

Piddybo
07-20-15, 21:59
Crystal, Sarah and Nikki account for at least half of all street walkers names here in Baltimore. It's kind of like the Pete and Paul thing in the movie Goodfellas.Don't forget the Ashleys too.

LikkerFront
07-20-15, 21:59
Crystal, Sarah and Nikki account for at least half of all street walkers names here in Baltimore. It's kind of like the Pete and Paul thing in the movie Goodfellas.Don't forget the Ambers bro, all the Ambers must add up to about half too with a couple Ashleys thrown in for a little extra flavor LOL.Get your Trojans and hit them all!

NiteTimer
07-20-15, 23:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1317/tiffany-tapping-out.html

FromUnder
07-20-15, 23:23
As the Joni Mitchell song goes don't it always seem to be you don't know what you got till it's gone. I've been away from Baltimore for almost 3 years and lived in 3 different places and nothing comes close to the SW scene here. Scooped up a curly haired reddish blonde haired spinner named Michelle after we played are you a cop, she got right to what was going to be paid for tuition since I knew my Hotel was about a 15 minute drive I just offered. 60 which she accepted since it was hot out when we got to my room I asked her if she would take a shower which she did and it was a long one. Once she came out all nice and fresh she started with a nice BBBJ nice and slow with DT, I had to reposition her a little sideways since from the front was a little toothy but all and all a very good BJ. She had nice small pierced tits not real fin not real saggy just right. Covered up and went straight to MISH than K9 I was going kind of hard and didn't take her long to start wincing like she was in pain so I asked her if it hurt her she said yes since my cover wasn't lubed I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and had her finish me off with a bbbjcimws which she did. All and all service was good not great but definitely worth repeating plus she told me she wanted me to see her and her GF Misty which I might do Tomorrow. I really do miss Baltimore.

FromUnder
07-20-15, 23:26
On Wilkens today at noon, a curly haired blonde spinner, young, really attractive. As close to perfect as you will find. Any Intel?I scooped up a girl named Michelle that sounds like it could have been here wearing a sun dress and tennis shoes see my report.

Hovito
07-20-15, 23:58
Don't forget the Ambers bro, all the Ambers must add up to about half too with a couple Ashleys thrown in for a little extra flavor LOL.Get your Trojans and hit them all!We also can't forget about our Tiffanys, Heathers, and Nicoles like someone else mentioned if we add a location and a brief description of them in the post it might help the description of who we are talking about.

Hovito
07-21-15, 00:15
On Wilkens today at noon, a curly haired blonde spinner, young, really attractive. As close to perfect as you will find. Any Intel?Saw her 2 nights ago about 7 walking on Wilkens from Gilmore towards Mount long curly blonde in a red dress and preoccupied with her phone. I maneuvered around the block at the same time avoiding a couple of familiar faces at the circle and she disappeared. I will definitely keep an eye out for her. Ended up with AKA Angel dark rim glasses, from Fla. Walking from the circle and the down Cole. Decent date, nothing outstanding. Nice girl.

NiteTimer
07-21-15, 00:40
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1318/whatcha-wanna-do-with-it.html

Cls9637
07-21-15, 05:58
As the Joni Mitchell song goes don't it always seem to be you don't know what you got till it's gone. I've been away from Baltimore for almost 3 years and lived in 3 different places and nothing comes close to the SW scene here. Scooped up a curly haired reddish blonde haired spinner named Michelle after we played are you a cop, she got right to what was going to be paid for tuition since I knew my Hotel was about a 15 minute drive I just offered. 60 which she accepted since it was hot out when we got to my room I asked her if she would take a shower which she did and it was a long one. Once she came out all nice and fresh she started with a nice BBBJ nice and slow with DT, I had to reposition her a little sideways since from the front was a little toothy but all and all a very good BJ. She had nice small pierced tits not real fin not real saggy just right. Covered up and went straight to MISH than K9 I was going kind of hard and didn't take her long to start wincing like she was in pain so I asked her if it hurt her she said yes since my cover wasn't lubed I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and had her finish me off with a bbbjcimws which she did. All and all service was good not great but definitely worth repeating plus she told me she wanted me to see her and her GF Misty which I might do Tomorrow. I really do miss Baltimore.Welcome back!

NiteTimer
07-21-15, 06:36
Fresh filth.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1319/the-drill.html

NiteTimer
07-21-15, 08:12
This was fun.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1320/everybody-wants-ass.html

Tae217
07-21-15, 08:21
Anyone know of a somewhat reliable spinner in the Hunt Valley or Timonium area please pm me.

Ebdawgg
07-21-15, 09:39
Hey I just moved from California. Where are the strolls around here I can't find any girls.I posted this back in 2003 but the info is still current. One of the best things about a big old east coast city is how little change really takes place, especially in areas whre SWs and drugs are found. I think you will find this helpful. Report back on your successes. Don't listen to some of the others here. We love to help newbies and think reading the FF is just a waste. Best of luck to you.

Since you're a "newbie" as you say and needed to ask for advice instead of reading the volumes of information already posted that answer your questions, I figured I would give you a break and pass on to you some useful info.

The best place to go is the corner of Baltimore and Gay Streets; there is a big building there where many of the women play out the "cop / stripper" fantasy; just ask one of the lovely ladies in blue for what you want and you get an evening's full of entertainment complete with a room. Though you may have to share the room with a few others.

There is a great stretch of Eastern Avenue between Bayview Med center and Dundalk Ave that will likely yield similar results to the above location. Also, if you're on the west side, there is a street, I can't remember the name, but it's just off of Wilkens right around Desoto where if you're traveling westbound you'll make a right; there is a very nice red brick building there and you will find plenty of action once you turn up that road and towards the driveway. Be sure to spell out as many details as possible when you approach these women. You won't get what you don't ask for.

Additionally what you want to do is make sure that you NEVER let a SW in your car unless you have negotiated a fair price first, complete with whatever deatils need to be attended to. It's important to talk money BEFORE anything else; a real cop will try to skirt the issue to trap you. Always talk about the price you're willing to pay. This way both of you are on the same page. You may try to ask first if she is a cop; all cops MUST answer this question truthfully so this way you'll be safe. If she says she's a cop, just move on. A real cop will likely want to jump in your car so don't let her; make sure you get the deal done BEFORE she gets in.

If you're lucky enough to meet a very good looking and clean looking SW who directs you to her motel room or a specific out of the way place, then you're in luck. That's a sign that she doesn't want trouble; just drive over to where she has instructed you and be happy that you got such a good break.

As you're riding around SW neighborhoods make sure that you give the "look" to as many women as possible; you never know who's working so it's important to cast a wide net. From time to time slow down and pull up next to one and simply ask her if she's working; this will help you separate the real SWs from the posers. While you're in those neighborhoods, be sure to circle the various blocks very slowly and, if necessary, make a you-turn in the middle of the street. SWs know you're serious when you do this. You may also consider the occasional horn honking as it gets their attention and will make you more noticeable in a crowd of mongers. Also, make sure that if you have more than one car, drive the most conspicuous one; SWs would rather get into that new Bimmer or Hummer than something not as easily noticed. It's important to stand out as much as possible so, if possible use this to your advantage.

You may also consider some of the less traveled routes near high schools and colleges; often those girls need money and are happy to help. Just make sure you apply the advice from above when you do, as you wouldn't want to breach protocol and they need to know that you're serious and not just playing around.

If possible, get some drugs and carry them with you as you will be looked at as a great guy for helping them avoid the drug dealing areas. This way when you get to business she'll be ready and thankful.

Lastly, and this is the most important advice of all, look up the poster "Trashman" who posts here and on the DC and Va boards. Send him some e-mail with you questions or simply post those questions to his attention. He LOVES to help "newbies" with basic information such as you have requested.

Don't bother reading the rest of the posts or anything else on these boards; you have everything you need right here and anything else might confuse you at a time when you need to be thinking clearly; and most of these guys really don't know what they're doing anyway. Please report back on your adventures as the old timers around here get tired of posting and a fresh perspective could teach many about what they've been doing wrong all this time. I hope this helps.

Happy hunting.

FromUnder
07-21-15, 09:46
Welcome back!Just passing through enjoying what I can while I'm here.

Hovito
07-21-15, 10:04
I posted this back in 2003 but the info is still current. One of the best things about a big old east coast city is how little change really takes place, especially in areas whre SWs and drugs are found. I think you will find this helpful. Report back on your successes. Don't listen to some of the others here. We love to help newbies and think reading the FF is just a waste. Best of luck to you.

Since you're a "newbie" as you say and needed to ask for advice instead of reading the volumes of information already posted that answer your questions, I figured I would give you a break and pass on to you some useful info.

The best place to go is the corner of Baltimore and Gay Streets; there is a big building there where many of the women play out the "cop / stripper" fantasy; just ask one of the lovely ladies in blue for what you want and you get an evening's full of entertainment complete with a room. Though you may have to share the room with a few others.

There is a great stretch of Eastern Avenue between Bayview Med center and Dundalk Ave that will likely yield similar results to the above location. Also, if you're on the west side, there is a street, I can't remember the name, but it's just off of Wilkens right around Desoto where if you're traveling westbound you'll make a right; there is a very nice red brick building there and you will find plenty of action once you turn up that road and towards the driveway. Be sure to spell out as many details as possible when you approach these women. You won't get what you don't ask for.

Additionally what you want to do is make sure that you NEVER let a SW in your car unless you have negotiated a fair price first, complete with whatever deatils need to be attended to. It's important to talk money BEFORE anything else; a real cop will try to skirt the issue to trap you. Always talk about the price you're willing to pay. This way both of you are on the same page. You may try to ask first if she is a cop; all cops MUST answer this question truthfully so this way you'll be safe. If she says she's a cop, just move on. A real cop will likely want to jump in your car so don't let her; make sure you get the deal done BEFORE she gets in.

If you're lucky enough to meet a very good looking and clean looking SW who directs you to her motel room or a specific out of the way place, then you're in luck. That's a sign that she doesn't want trouble; just drive over to where she has instructed you and be happy that you got such a good break.

As you're riding around SW neighborhoods make sure that you give the "look" to as many women as possible; you never know who's working so it's important to cast a wide net. From time to time slow down and pull up next to one and simply ask her if she's working; this will help you separate the real SWs from the posers. While you're in those neighborhoods, be sure to circle the various blocks very slowly and, if necessary, make a you-turn in the middle of the street. SWs know you're serious when you do this. You may also consider the occasional horn honking as it gets their attention and will make you more noticeable in a crowd of mongers. Also, make sure that if you have more than one car, drive the most conspicuous one; SWs would rather get into that new Bimmer or Hummer than something not as easily noticed. It's important to stand out as much as possible so, if possible use this to your advantage.

You may also consider some of the less traveled routes near high schools and colleges; often those girls need money and are happy to help. Just make sure you apply the advice from above when you do, as you wouldn't want to breach protocol and they need to know that you're serious and not just playing around.

If possible, get some drugs and carry them with you as you will be looked at as a great guy for helping them avoid the drug dealing areas. This way when you get to business she'll be ready and thankful.

Lastly, and this is the most important advice of all, look up the poster "Trashman" who posts here and on the DC and Va boards. Send him some e-mail with you questions or simply post those questions to his attention. He LOVES to help "newbies" with basic information such as you have requested.

Don't bother reading the rest of the posts or anything else on these boards; you have everything you need right here and anything else might confuse you at a time when you need to be thinking clearly; and most of these guys really don't know what they're doing anyway. Please report back on your adventures as the old timers around here get tired of posting and a fresh perspective could teach many about what they've been doing wrong all this time. I hope this helps.

Happy hunting.LOL One very important piece of info was left out. Always let her know right away how wealthy you are have your wallet stuffed with cash and credit cards kept in an easily accessible location like in a unlocked console or glove box so you can show her your prepared.

Ebdawgg
07-21-15, 10:29
LOL One very important piece of info was left out. Always let her know right away how wealthy you are have your wallet stuffed with cash and credit cards kept in an easily accessible location like in a unlocked console or glove box so you can show her your prepared.Sorry for the glaring omission and thanks for the update. It's only because of caring considerate mongers like you that we old timers are able to help the newbies. And who among them really wants to take the time to read all of the stuff everybody already wrote? I hope Ayka appreciates and takes the advice and gives back to the community by posting a great fun filled detailed report.

Too Long
07-21-15, 11:45
I

I.Police are under no legal obligation what so ever to tell you that they are under cover. Please don't think that just because you ask if they are cops that they have to tell you the truth! If that was the case, there would not be any undercover police involved in Prostitution, Guns or Drug stings!!

ALso, talking money outside the car is horrible advice! If she is an undercover, you just committed a crime and the backup will swoop down on you. Instead, discuss the sex act you are looking for. If you tell her you want your dick scked, if she is a real hoe, she will jump right in, if not, she will continue the conversation from the curb. If she does that, pull off because she is a cop!

LustyB
07-21-15, 11:49
Police are under no legal obligation what so ever to tell you that they are under cover. Please don't think that just because you ask if they are cops that they have to tell you the truth! If that was the case, there would not be any undercover police involved in Prostitution, Guns or Drug stings!!

ALso, talking money outside the car is horrible advice! If she is an undercover, you just committed a crime and the backup will swoop down on you. Instead, discuss the sex act you are looking for. If you tell her you want your dick scked, if she is a real hoe, she will jump right in, if not, she will continue the conversation from the curb. If she does that, pull off because she is a cop!He's joking, dude.

ThroatPlunger
07-21-15, 11:53
I posted this back in 2003 but the info is still current. One of the best things about a big old east coast city is how little change really takes place, especially in areas whre SWs and drugs are found. I think you will find this helpful. Report back on your successes. Don't listen to some of the others here. We love to help newbies and think reading the FF is just a waste. Best of luck to you.

Happy hunting.They really need to redevelop this site so I can click on a like button.

Piddybo
07-21-15, 11:54

Happy hunting.Wish I had folks like you when I started this hobby. Woulda helped a shitload.

Cls9637
07-21-15, 12:30
I got a PM about a week ago from "BBKSA" asking for Liz's number. The guy has ZERO posts, so I simply ignored him. Then I got another from him that said he would give me Little Sara's number if I would give him Liz's. I replied to him this time, saying that I already have Little Sara's number and since he has zero posts I don't know who he is and he won't get any information from me. He sends another, giving me Sara's number anyway and saying that he stated that he doesn't post. I ignored that one also. Then today I get one that is titled "You're Pitiful" and the body of the message says:

..Thanks for nothing, if you even know what a hyphen is......

I'm not at all sure what that means, so I guess I'm just pitiful. Watch out for zero post guys asking for information!

Rizalboy
07-21-15, 13:24
I got a PM about a week ago from "BBKSA" asking for Liz's number. The guy has ZERO posts, so I simply ignored him. Then I got another from him that said he would give me Little Sara's number if I would give him Liz's. I replied to him this time, saying that I already have Little Sara's number and since he has zero posts I don't know who he is and he won't get any information from me. He sends another, giving me Sara's number anyway and saying that he stated that he doesn't post. I ignored that one also. Then today I get one that is titled "You're Pitiful" and the body of the message says:

I'm not at all sure what that means, so I guess I'm just pitiful. Watch out for zero post guys asking for information!I think you're making this stuff up just to get sympathy, Cls. Nobody on this board has ever begged me or you or anyone for a number. Especially people who have posted Jack and Shit. Not once. Nope. Unheard of.

Hey can I give you a number you already have for a number I don't have? I can give you Liz's number.

Cls9637
07-21-15, 13:32
I think you're making this stuff up just to get sympathy, Cls. Nobody on this board has ever begged me or you or anyone for a number. Especially people who have posted Jack and Shit. Not once. Nope. Unheard of.

Hey can I give you a number you already have for a number I don't have? I can give you Liz's number. That's funny! I had a guy once offered to trade Kiara's number for another girl I had posted!

KayJay1
07-21-15, 13:33
Which one? I can think of at least 3 on Pontiac in BP alone!The thick one bolobellgrande posted on Sunday.

Elber Gonzalez
07-21-15, 14:17
I've been cruising around the west side lately due to the lack of cuties in the Brooklyn area, I've met couple providers in their early 30's, not bad, but nothing wort to report about, but the last weekend I was cruising around 02:00 and spotted two young ladies walking on S. Carey, close to Washington blvd, one had more meat than the other one, but the one that caught my eye was the smaller, the one with blonde / pink hair, she was wearing white pants spandex type with black pattern, she also wears glasses, in my book she is a hottie, I was trying to get her in the car, but I guess she declined my offer thanks to her abusive BF who was waiting around the corner for her to teach her a lesson, SMFH, what a shame, anyway if someone here knows this girl let me know her schedule I'd love to try that.

Elber Gonzalez
07-21-15, 14:25
Since I was not able to pick the hottie with glasses I continued with my search of a young cutie, it was probably till 03:30 when I noticed one wearing a dress showing off her nice set of 36 the's, she just turn 26, but she looks younger, she has great attitude and the service was SUPERB, she goes by Val, I'm trying to get in touch with her, but her phone seems off, I'll make a trip over there to search for this one, I'd love to have her in my favs list.

Ebdawgg
07-21-15, 14:43
My smart ass repost earlier reminded me that plenty of old timers around here still remember trashman. He's missed. His antics / adventures and humor were legendary.

What a legendary character. Don't see many like that. He was what he was. And he was a lot of what he was and great at it. All the way to the end. Impressive.

Guess he's looping for tail in that great run down SW ridden stroll in the sky. Or maybe giving the devil a little what for for gettin' on his nerves and talking crap out of turn.

EasyLuvr
07-21-15, 16:08
That's funny! I had a guy once offered to trade Kiara's number for another girl I had posted!CLS, I've got 4 Kiera numbers. Want 'them? LOL.

EasyLuvr
07-21-15, 16:53
What's the story with the tall SW with long hair (I think her name is Dawn) that's always out on Wilkens, stoop sitting? I've never pulled the trigger with her but I've been tempted. Anyone ever sample her goods?

Checkumout
07-21-15, 17:27
Met her yesterday on Fairhaven did not date her but got name and digits any info on her.

Dr.Monger
07-21-15, 17:56
My smart ass repost earlier reminded me that plenty of old timers around here still remember trashman. He's missed. His antics / adventures and humor were legendary.

What a legendary character. Don't see many like that. He was what he was. And he was a lot of what he was and great at it. All the way to the end. Impressive.

Guess he's looping for tail in that great run down SW ridden stroll in the sky. Or maybe giving the devil a little what for for gettin' on his nerves and talking crap out of turn.As someone who spent a good deal of time with The Trashman, and even went to his pre-passing "wake", I can tell you that unequivocally The Trashman was the best. And not only at the street game. He had escort game. Told me about a wild pre-M&G orgy with a former well known local escort that was outrageous! He had stripper game too. I learned a great deal about getting takeout from Blockettes from him. He was an all around player, and I feel fortunate to have known him. I miss him. May he rest in peace.

Dr. Monger.

P.S. He would not put up with half the bs that going on on the Baltimore board. Although his flamethrower would most likely be out of fuel by now!

YellaPerch
07-21-15, 18:15
What's the story with the tall SW with long hair (I think her name is Dawn) that's always out on Wilkens, stoop sitting? I've never pulled the trigger with her but I've been tempted. Anyone ever sample her goods?Dawn is a good girl, she's easy going and open to most anything. Treat her nice and she won't let you down. She is a sweetheart.

Curtisbay
07-21-15, 18:33

I'm not at all sure what that means, so I guess I'm just pitiful. Watch out for zero post guys asking for information!For your information, the hyphen is a membrane which is part of the vulva, covering the vagi. Oh damn. I was thinking of the hymen. Oh well, don't let me get started on the meaning of the period. Punctuation and pussy can be confusing! CB.

Horsetrader
07-21-15, 18:44
For your information, the hyphen is a membrane which is part of the vulva, covering the vagi. Oh damn. I was thinking of the hymen. Oh well, don't let me get started on the meaning of the period. Punctuation and pussy can be confusing! CB.Thanks. I needed a laugh after a tough day at work.

Muff Scout
07-21-15, 22:38
Muff, a legend! Don't forget Bench, also a legend.

Whatever happened to the Fox?

Peace and love. Lax.Thanks Lax, but at best I was a "B" legend.

I was not in the same league as Trashman.

Benchseats Rock was a legend.

Remember Mykonos Lover, Ricky Racoon, Green Shadow and Happy One?

Stay safe all.

Muff "the semi-retired sub-legend" Scout

CharlieSheen28
07-21-15, 23:02
Tonight I had a problem and need everyone's help.

I picked up Jessica on Fairhaven and we headed off to find a spot to get the deed done.

I figured I had found a good spot off of Chesapeake Ave and we made a left onto 4th St. Jessica had some good skills, and was going at it pretty good for about 2 minutes with a BBBJ.

All of a sudden a man came out of no where with a cell phone camera screaming at us to get the fuck out of the neighborhood. I don't think he.

Got much of us, but he came from the right side. I immediately put the car in drive and sped off. The man that approached us was white, older.

With salt and pepper hair and a goatee.

I took Jessica into Anne Arundel to get the job done but was worried I was being followed or reported.

Obviously, I am done with Brooklyn, so everyone else stay away from Chesapeake Ave. He has my license plate, but can't prove I picked up someone either.

Any help would be appreciated, or just PM me.

Thanks a great deal and watch your ass over there.

Badboy1968
07-21-15, 23:41
Met her yesterday on Fairhaven did not date her but got name and digits any info on her.Brooke tells me she's a nice girl. I usually trust her endorsements.

Hovito
07-22-15, 00:37
Met her yesterday on Fairhaven did not date her but got name and digits any info on her.I've been with her twice recently and is a good provider and good conversation, but personally I like the girls that like to get pounded hard and f**k you back equally as hard, that's the ones I see regularly when they call. I asked the spelling of her name when I stored her number in my phone

Trileptal
07-22-15, 06:29

I picked up Jessica on Fairhaven and we headed off to find a spot to get the deed done.

I figured I had found a good spot off of Chesapeake Ave and we made a left onto 4th St. Jessica had some good skills, and was going at it pretty good for about 2 minutes with a BBBJ.

All of a sudden a man came out of no where with a cell phone camera screaming at us to get the fuck out of the neighborhood. I don't think he.

Got much of us, but he came from the right side. I immediately put the car in drive and sped off. The man that approached us was white, older.

I took Jessica into Anne Arundel to get the job done but was worried I was being followed or reported.

Obviously, I am done with Brooklyn, so everyone else stay away from Chesapeake Ave. He has my license plate, but can't prove I picked up someone either.

Thanks a great deal and watch your ass over there.Sorry to hear that bro, but which Jessica are you talking about Spanish / Italian Jessica or the Dirty Blonde?

Bongson
07-22-15, 08:09

Thanks a great deal and watch your ass over there.Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn. I always leave the place with a healthy grin.

NiteTimer
07-22-15, 08:43
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1321/too-high.html

RookieMonger
07-22-15, 08:51
Sorry to hear that bro, but which Jessica are you talking about Spanish / Italian Jessica or the Dirty Blonde?LMFAO. He's asking advise on what to do next time and you're concern with which girl he picked up? Nice looking out for a brother monger!!

Charlie-Avoid parking in a neighborhood, that's just out of respect. Especially at night, you don't know / can't see who's sitting on their porch outside. Daytime, you may have kids wondering around outside.

MDmonger
07-22-15, 09:14
Scooped up Stephanie near the SA who has been widely reported on. It was my third go-round with her. I happened to have a room this time, so we didn't need to go to the old timer's place that she often uses. Mic skills were good, then we transitioned to really great reverse cowgirl session that got me over the finish. She asked for a quick stop at Walmart when I was taking her back, which I was happy to do and she was in and out of there quickly. I like her spinner build and she's been fun and reliable for me so far. Highly recommended. Apparently her digits are working again as well, but you know how that goes.

NiteTimer
07-22-15, 09:19
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1322/finish-what-you-started.html

I hate when they get so fucked up they dpn't know what their body is doing.

I rectal fied the situation.

Traveling John #2
07-22-15, 09:23
Wow who has been holding out on this one? Met her down past the circle.

Also be careful on Wilkins, some dudes driving around robbing people. Was coming around corner when I heard a shot and people running. No one looked hurt but girls say it's being happening often and caused BP to come out to sweep up and down all the streets.

CharlieSheen28
07-22-15, 09:31
Sorry to hear that bro, but which Jessica are you talking about Spanish / Italian Jessica or the Dirty Blonde?Jessica had dirty blonde hair. Didn't seem to give a shit that we got busted.

If you guys see anything on Facebook or the news, let me know. I know where this guy lives. It wasn't smart to record me in the first place.

Thanks.

CharlieSheen28
07-22-15, 09:32
LMFAO. He's asking advise on what to do next time and you're concern with which girl he picked up? Nice looking out for a brother monger!!

Charlie-Avoid parking in a neighborhood, that's just out of respect. Especially at night, you don't know / can't see who's sitting on their porch outside. Daytime, you may have kids wondering around outside.Thanks Rook.

Learning from my lessons now.

Happy One
07-22-15, 09:52
Met her yesterday on Fairhaven did not date her but got name and digits any info on her.She is an older gal that the streets are taking her down. I used to date a year or so back, but she is lost weight, lost breast I figure would be wrinkled along with belly. You should have seen her BF stoop sitting about 1/2 block watching. The good is she's not a quitter but swallows doesn't leave a mess and no she just lifts her legs up an lays there. Her number should be 443 691 99 xx. I guess you missed the two heathers on Fairhaven.

Took run thru WW and saw Natallie and Niki by the circle. Both where there for a long time. Jill was walking down Ramsey by Pulaski, and I saw Sara and Nicole on Carey. Sara is starting to look a little ruff, I guess Nitetimer is beating her up pretty good. LOL. I don't know how Nicole is datting, she bearly walking, hunched over.

Nothing out really exciting or interesting to me so I just called one of my regulars.

Anybody seen Michelle in Brooklyn? Blond hair, about 5'4, around I guess about 135/145 lbs. Have not seen her walking on 2nd, 3rd, and Washburn area.

I guess I am not the only one that's gotten really picky, girls complaining that there isn't any money out LOL. Good luck play safe.

Happy One
07-22-15, 09:57
Wow who has been holding out on this one? Met her down past the circle.

Also be careful on Wilkins, some dudes driving around robbing people. Was coming around corner when I heard a shot and people running. No one looked hurt but girls say it's being happening often and caused BP to come out to sweep up and down all the streets.If you describe her alittle bit one of us might be able to help you. Tall, short, hair color, heavy, ccl?

Checkumout
07-22-15, 12:10
She is an older gal that the streets are taking her down. I used to date a year or so back, but she is lost weight, lost breast I figure would be wrinkled along with belly. You should have seen her BF stoop sitting about 1/2 block watching. The good is she's not a quitter but swallows doesn't leave a mess and no she just lifts her legs up an lays there. Her number should be 443 691 99 xx. I guess you missed the two heathers on Fairhaven.

Took run thru WW and saw Natallie and Niki by the circle. Both where there for a long time. Jill was walking down Ramsey by Pulaski, and I saw Sara and Nicole on Carey. Sara is starting to look a little ruff, I guess Nitetimer is beating her up pretty good. LOL. I don't know how Nicole is datting, she bearly walking, hunched over.

Nothing out really exciting or interesting to me so I just called one of my regulars.

Anybody seen Michelle in Brooklyn? Blond hair, about 5'4, around I guess about 135/145 lbs. Have not seen her walking on 2nd, 3rd, and Washburn area.

I guess I am not the only one that's gotten really picky, girls complaining that there isn't any money out LOL. Good luck play safe.That is the Brie I am talking about thanks for the info.

The Big Man
07-22-15, 13:46

I rectal fied the situation.You turned that place into a crime scene. A 187 (homicide) in progress. You fucked that chick mercilessly.

Milfsalot
07-22-15, 13:55
I missed out on the usually spring crop of them'. Anyone care to share any good finds. Spotting a sexy one in a sun dress brightens my day every time. My last find was Ms. Redz on BP out in West be more. Woo she was one bad mama. But she dropped her belly load in Jan. Haven't been able to locate an alternate.

Member #5461
07-22-15, 14:12

Thanks a great deal and watch your ass over there.L. M. A. O. Motel room dude. And as far as the neighborhood goes. Respect dog. Respect.

NiteTimer
07-22-15, 21:03
You turned that place into a crime scene. A 187 (homicide) in progress. You fucked that chick mercilessly.Don't like when they get so fucked up they waste my time & hard on. We were always cool. She was playing me from the getgo.
Called me up, needing this that & the other, but didn't really want to put in any work. So I skewered her.

OskarM
07-22-15, 21:03

I rectal fied the situation.If she forgets that then she was way past fucked up. Too bad you didn't smack some ass while you were rectifying the problem.

NiteTimer
07-22-15, 21:27
If she forgets that then she was way past fucked up. Too bad you didn't smack some ass while you were rectifying the problem.You're right. Shoulda thought of that.

Benchseats Rock
07-22-15, 23:53
Thanks Lax, but at best I was a "B" legend.

I was not in the same league as Trashman.

Benchseats Rock was a legend.

Remember Mykonos Lover, Ricky Racoon, Green Shadow and Happy One?

Stay safe all.

Muff "the semi-retired sub-legend" ScoutSheeeeeeeeittttt.

I'm flattered to be remembered among this stellar group of degenerates.
While we're at it, let's not forget Robux and Larry56!

Apologies to anyone I'm not remembering.

Is it time for a old geezer reunion Block tour?

/ back to retirement
/ get off my lawn

- Bench

BoloBellgrande
07-23-15, 00:51
Thought this was a nice relaxing video to put you guys to sleep. According to her XVideo page, she's married and living in Temple Hills MD.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8389534/deepthroat_and_swallowing_hubby_s_cock

FunShip75
07-23-15, 01:24
Spent the evening in Dundalk. Of course looking for Lizz but once again no luck. Settled on an attractive looking WSW on the ave. Says her name is Crystal. I think oh no, this could be the rip off crystal people mentioned before. She obviously chases the needle but already had her in the car. It was rush rush rush. Kept saying she made no money all night and had to go unless I would give her more than standard tuition. I get the dead done and make her catch. She can't even do that right. Only took half the loud before spitting. Bad date. Have to past on this one next time I see her again.

BoloBellgrande
07-23-15, 01:26
https://sites.google.com/site/beefeater500/prostitution-crackdowns-in-the-dmv

Member #5461
07-23-15, 06:25
Spent the evening in Dundalk. Of course looking for Lizz but once again no luck. Settled on an attractive looking WSW on the ave. Says her name is Crystal. I think oh no, this could be the rip off crystal people mentioned before. She obviously chases the needle but already had her in the car. It was rush rush rush. Kept saying she made no money all night and had to go unless I would give her more than standard tuition. I get the dead done and make her catch. She can't even do that right. Only took half the loud before spitting. Bad date. Have to past on this one next time I see her again.Crystal is definitely one to avoid. Looks good at distance but up close you can see that she is covered with bruises & scabs. As for Liz I have digits. But I heard thru the grapevine she is with a Captain save a hoe.

Baltoman
07-23-15, 08:53
It would benefit the community if we had a little description of your Crystal. TY!

Baltoman.

Spent the evening in Dundalk. Of course looking for Lizz but once again no luck. Settled on an attractive looking WSW on the ave. Says her name is Crystal. I think oh no, this could be the rip off crystal people mentioned before. She obviously chases the needle but already had her in the car. It was rush rush rush. Kept saying she made no money all night and had to go unless I would give her more than standard tuition. I get the dead done and make her catch. She can't even do that right. Only took half the loud before spitting. Bad date. Have to past on this one next time I see her again.

Baltoman
07-23-15, 08:59
I saw a really cute young blonde about 5'3" around 4th and Pontiac in the afternoon this past week. She was ready to burst. Good Luck!

Baltoman.

I missed out on the usually spring crop of them'. Anyone care to share any good finds. Spotting a sexy one in a sun dress brightens my day every time. My last find was Ms. Redz on BP out in West be more. Woo she was one bad mama. But she dropped her belly load in Jan. Haven't been able to locate an alternate.

Krock21
07-23-15, 09:23
Just a little catch up fron some previous encounters.

Bree (SA).

Caught her out a week or two ago standing by the SA. Rail thin, dark hair, no breasts and kind of a flat ass. What she does do however is give some great head. She seems to take pride in it as well. She asked me what I thought about her skills. I got her number and have seen her twice since our first meeting both with similar results. Standard rates, no drama.

Lovee (Carey St).

Picked up the slightly chunky BSW on S. Carey street. No boobs decent ass and some good mic work. She sucked it like a pro and it was a quick finish maybe 7 minutes or so once we got to the spot. Dropped off away from the stroll and she walked back, claimed she cared about my safety LOL. Says she is from Parkville, no digits.

Double Fetish? Saw a pregnant black girl at the circle yesterday afternoon. She gave me the wave but pregnant isn't my thing. Although she looked great. Keep an eye out for those looking for pregnant chicks.

Badboy1968
07-23-15, 11:22
I saw a really cute young blonde about 5'3" around 4th and Pontiac in the afternoon this past week. She was ready to burst. Good Luck!

Baltoman.4th and Pontiac is Brooklyn, not CB (Curtis Bay). They're not even the same zip code.

Smiling Fox
07-23-15, 11:33
I have been inundated by former contacts telling me that my name has been brought out of retirement, and remembered here. Hahaha,

I am flattered that my reputation still exists. Honor to the greatness of Trash.

To those not initiated or in understanding of this board, When I started, I was a novice, a true nubee. Some one yelled, possibly even Trashman, RTFF. So began the adventure. This board is, where to go, how to get there, and HOW to be SAFE! I thank all who paved the way and shared their knowledge here. With out them, most of us would be in deep trouble.

So where am I? Here.

Currently with the most incredible woman I have ever met. Yes, and I met her off of CL. A true diamond in the ruff. She was a civi, looking for. Well, I guess, Me. She says I was her first reply to a post. ?

She was a novice sexually, But well traveled and abused by life, in need of a man that could treat her right, and give her the pleasures of life. Ah yes, my experience with the female body does her very well.

We are completely a couple, bonded together. I can't believe that I could have found a woman so amazing, OMG, I love 40 year old women, her body is alive, and filled with such passion! Her O's last, well, until she is exhausted. Amazing! The odds that we would have met is virtually unbelievable. And every time we get together both of us are so excited. We spend as much time as we can together. That we would have been together now for more than 2 years is incredible.

I am keeping the vitamin / supplement business and allday chemist very busy.

By the way I do have 3 bottle of androgel that I am not taking. Raised my PSA. And Vit. V at 2. 50 or 3/ pill.

Smiling Fox lives, happily retired from the hobby / mongering. Monogamous, happy, and still smiling.

I look occasionally on the board to see how you guys are doing. Some times I think you've lost your way, other times some one stands out.

People come and people go, you can't save them, never talk thru an open window, don't talk sex or money, and always be safe.

Thanks for thinking of me, and hi out to old friends, and to the old "gentleman" of this board. It is with fondness I remember you all.

Smiling Fox, ; }.

Member #5461
07-23-15, 12:26
This description is based on my encounter with her about 3 months ago. 5'9 About 130 lbs brown hair, Medium build flat chest, covered with bruises & scabs. May have been attractive at one time.

Surfing for Fun
07-23-15, 14:04
Man,

What a throwback week we are having here!

Seeing all these names from when I first started, such great advice I was able to gather from RTFF'ing (from Trashman to Smiling Fox, to studying the Clix loop)!

Good to see so many still around and hope all are well.

SFF.

I have been inundated by former contacts telling me that my name has been brought out of retirement, and remembered here. Hahaha,

I am flattered that my reputation still exists. Honor to the greatness of Trash.

To those not initiated or in understanding of this board, When I started, I was a novice, a true nubee. Some one yelled, possibly even Trashman, RTFF. So began the adventure. This board is, where to go, how to get there, and HOW to be SAFE! I thank all who paved the way and shared their knowledge here. With out them, most of us would be in deep trouble.

So where am I? Here.

Currently with the most incredible woman I have ever met. Yes, and I met her off of CL. A true diamond in the ruff. She was a civi, looking for. Well, I guess, Me. She says I was her first reply to a post. ?

She was a novice sexually, But well traveled and abused by life, in need of a man that could treat her right, and give her the pleasures of life. Ah yes, my experience with the female body does her very well.

We are completely a couple, bonded together. I can't believe that I could have found a woman so amazing, OMG, I love 40 year old women, her body is alive, and filled with such passion! Her O's last, well, until she is exhausted. Amazing! The odds that we would have met is virtually unbelievable. And every time we get together both of us are so excited. We spend as much time as we can together. That we would have been together now for more than 2 years is incredible.

By the way I do have 3 bottle of androgel that I am not taking. Raised my PSA. And Vit. V at 2. 50 or 3/ pill.

Smiling Fox lives, happily retired from the hobby / mongering. Monogamous, happy, and still smiling.

I look occasionally on the board to see how you guys are doing. Some times I think you've lost your way, other times some one stands out.

People come and people go, you can't save them, never talk thru an open window, don't talk sex or money, and always be safe.

Thanks for thinking of me, and hi out to old friends, and to the old "gentleman" of this board. It is with fondness I remember you all.

Smiling Fox, ; }.

HcLine
07-23-15, 16:58
Thought this was a nice relaxing video to put you guys to sleep. According to her XVideo page, she's married and living in Temple Hills MD.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8389534/deepthroat_and_swallowing_hubby_s_cockWooooo! Wonderful focus and attention to detail. Me likey big time! Hope she does a public offering soon.

Ricky Raccoon
07-23-15, 18:25
Wow!

The Baltimore board and its members have always been classy and stellar. Everyone (well, most) provided great info. I can say on many occasions, the posts have kept me away from the cross hairs of LE.

I am still around; just took an indefinite break from the hobby. I have been focused on my career and my 24 why / o lady has been keeping me really busy.

Gentlemen, stay safe and classy!

Ricky are.

Clix
07-23-15, 19:03

I rectal fied the situation.Nice job there NiteTImer!

Clix
07-23-15, 19:05

So where am I? Here.

Smiling Fox, ; }.Glad you are well.

Clix.

Clix
07-23-15, 19:06
Sheeeeeeeeittttt.

/ back to retirement
/ get off my lawn

- BenchMight be!

Sounds like a good idea!

Clix.

Mike6
07-23-15, 21:46
Got a room on security blvd tonight in Woodlawn not far off highway, I usually stay on the other side of the city when I'm in town. Are there any spots around here I can pick someone up at? I'm familiar w / the other side of the city, but there's got to be something around here, or a # of someone, I've been a contributing senior member for a while.

Playboy69
07-23-15, 22:39
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.

Member #5461
07-23-15, 22:49
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.Personally tried twice with two different girls. It was a complete waste of time and money. But I wish you all the luck on the world.

The Big Man
07-23-15, 23:28
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.Hahahahahahahaha, you so funny.

(They all have to sing the same song.

My name humpty, pronounced with a umpty.

Please excuse me while I funk thee).

HcLine
07-24-15, 00:08
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.Send her to community college and get back to us in two years. All the luck in the world!

DapplzChamp
07-24-15, 00:44
Just a rundown of my recent escapades on the WW loop:

Leah. Redhead I saw standing on Payson. Picked her up, went to my spot and parked. She told me upfront that she doesn't do anything for less than. 4. No problem I said, since I was looking for FS anyway. Got in the back of my rig and we had some fun. Standard mish and doggy. She got into it and started moaning and the head was pretty good as well. Great attitude. Got her digits, will likely repeat.

Lisa. Hit her up and she said she'd be free in half an hour. I said cool, she texted me her address, and I got there on time. Text her and no response. Wait about 15 minutes. I was about to leave and she texted me back saying how she would have to reschedule as she had to babysit her kids and her mother just left. Oh well. Always had fun with her the few times we've met up but she's flaked on me the last couple sessions. I'll probably try her once again and if she doesn't deliver I'll drop her number altogether.

Mo. I think she's a solid 3 out of 10 in the face but she has a great spinner body, maybe the best I've seen from a SW. She's a little ratchet so if that's a problem you might not like her, but she gets the job done. Best head from anyone I've seen hands down. Took her to Pierre's. Always a great attitude and very grateful whenever I pick her up. I think it's because she often gets passed by for the WSW's. The only downside was she wouldn't get on top of me, complained it hurt too much. But everything else was top notch. I love hitting her from the back.

Nikki. Love meeting with her because she's always the most enthusiastic. Get's real into it and real wet. I got to be careful tho because I've read on here that she'll rip you off if given the chance. I always park in a different spot when I pick her up just to be safe. And she'll hit me up from a handful of different phone numbers when she needs help. Never had a problem with her yet but I have to make sure I'm cautious with this one.

Tiffany. Met her for the first time the other day. I liked her face and her ass was nice but it was obvious she has lost a lot of weight recently (probably from meds) because she had a lot of loose skin hanging from her thighs. Took her back to Pierre's as well. Very nice girl who gave me no trouble but I don't think I'll pick her up again. She was a dead fish in bed. No movement, no sounds, no nothing. I felt bad because I drove past her again a couple days later while looking for a date but didn't pull over for her since it was so boring the last time. Maybe I'll try again if I'm in a pinch and I see her. Didn't bother to get her number.

On another note, has anyone seen Christine lately? She's one of my favorites but I haven't met up with her in over a month. Never see her out when I'm around anymore and I'd love to reconnect. Haven't seen Megan in a while either. Texted her the other day but no response.

FunShip75
07-24-15, 01:18
Yeah this description matches with the Crystal I saw. Maybe a little shorter though but I could be wrong.

This description is based on my encounter with her about 3 months ago. 5'9 About 130 lbs brown hair, Medium build flat chest, covered with bruises & scabs. May have been attractive at one time.

Shithead06
07-24-15, 01:34
Dam Bro,

I would have dropped her ass right back off when she started with the "Driving Miss Daisy" BS. Her pootang is sweet but not sweet enough to make me her biatch! I haven't gotten a response from her in a week. Did she still have her phone?Rookie was kind enough a few weeks ago to provide me with her digits. I finally got a call back, after about 30 calls to her. She is cute and very pleasant on the ride to the notel, but after talking about what was going to be included and setting the price for the works with pictures and video, I can't say I was pleased. After the 3rd picture 5 minutes in, she started whining about how long it was taking and can we just get down to business blah blah blah, probably never again. She says she was having a bad day and will make it up next time. I'm not sure it would be any different. She must be going down hill, because someone called her on the way back and she was cussing and screaming like crazy. I don't like or need drama no matter how young and cute. I would advise staying away. Not worth the hassle.

Shitty.

Shithead06
07-24-15, 02:07
Sheeeeeeeeittttt.

/ back to retirement
/ get off my lawn

- BenchGlad to see so many of you old goats still alive. LOL, back when I was a young pup myself, this was a board worth coming to. Block tour sounds awesome.

Shitty.

Happy One
07-24-15, 09:11
Rookie was kind enough a few weeks ago to provide me with her digits. I finally got a call back, after about 30 calls to her. She is cute and very pleasant on the ride to the notel, but after talking about what was going to be included and setting the price for the works with pictures and video, I can't say I was pleased. After the 3rd picture 5 minutes in, she started whining about how long it was taking and can we just get down to business blah blah blah, probably never again. She says she was having a bad day and will make it up next time. I'm not sure it would be any different. She must be going down hill, because someone called her on the way back and she was cussing and screaming like crazy. I don't like or need drama no matter how young and cute. I would advise staying away. Not worth the hassle.

Shitty.Sounds normal to me.

Everybody giving her money to buy candy and she then gets a belly ach from eating so much. The beginning of the down hill slide, and starts looking and performing badly. She is not the 1st one if you RTFF, with everybody pounding the shit out her. Think about it.

Tried something new in Brooklyn, Des. She is about 5'2 , brown hair, walks Washburn, late 20's. Pleasant to talk to, didn't look to bad with her clothes on. OMG when she got undressed I was loosing my stiffness quick. Her breasts were beyond deflated and wrinkled, CCL thin ribs and belly, skin just hanging there. I should have stopped, but decided to at least try the head which was just ok. Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained. Check it out your self and report back.

Ebdawgg
07-24-15, 09:20
I haven't seen Clix's name here in a long time.

Youngsters take note: When you come to town and want to know where the SWs are do a search for "Clix Loop. " This dude was ahead of his time in using mapping. In one map he answered a lot of newbie questions for years to come. My hat off to him.

New mongers take note: See above.

I never went to a class reunion. This is better.

MongerMan90
07-24-15, 09:50
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.Good luck to you my brother but methinks you're setting yourself up for major disappointment. I hope you have a good supply of disposable income.

Saber1967
07-24-15, 09:51
Has anyone here have helped a SW before? I mean like, change their life and lifestyle. I'm compelled to help this one I'm with. Ever since I've first seen her I never been with anyone else. I never had too. She change a lot in me as far desires go. She's a solid 9 in a civilian. She would be a ten if she had a killer body but a solid 9 nonetheless. I've taken her out in real dates and guys always be staring. I don't blame them. She doesn't belong in the streets. She said she has been sober for awhile and wants to change her lifestyle. I want to help her but how? Has been anyone been successful at this? PM me.I have to agree with others. It is a complete waste of time. There are much better ways to spend your hours trying to make yourself feel good about your choices. Being a Capt SavAhoe isn't one of them. Too many bags to haul around with said SW to be of any real benefit. You'll end up just enabling her to do more michief. But having said that I think any dude that has any compassion at all has tried at least once to make her change her evil ways. You need to keep it in perspective and remember why you are with them in the first place.

YellaPerch
07-24-15, 10:05
After work yesterday I hit the w / w stroll. Nothing on Wilkins, not even at the circle. Went round s. Carey and spied Stephanie. I let her in my car and head over to my spot. Agreed to BBBJCIM and she went to work. Pretty decent skills, she's got no teeth so she gives good gummy. It didn't take to long as I was backed up. She caught most of it. I wiped off and got everything put away. I dropped her off where I picked her up and she said she was going to get some meds. I left and rolled back around the circle was one fat WSW and that was all. No le was around. Drove past sa haven't seen any girls there in a while. Went home. Save my money for the weekend. Good luck fellas.

Mr Mojo Risin
07-24-15, 10:08
To Playboy, I have to agree with the others. 10 years ago, in another state, I took a girl off the street and tried to save her. Initially, it was a success, she got a full time job as a secretary for a small business. I helped her make her relationship better with her kids and I even took her to see her dad down in Florida. Even got her to attend NA meetings. But eventually, the pull of the meds got too strong and then the disappearances started and I would have to search the streets and find her. Eventually, I just got tired of it all, packed her shit up and left it at her mom's house. She was a really good person, but beating a drug addiction takes a lot of work and patience and most of them just can't do it.