PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Cls9637
05-27-15, 05:53
Kiara has a phone again! She texted me last night with it. It has unlimited texting and she has given me the ok to give it to people she knows. PM me.

Cls9637
05-27-15, 06:06
This is Kiara with her new hair style in action.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1185/kiara.html

AOmega0
05-27-15, 06:38
After being robbed by this dumb ass hoe on Pontiac, I decided to still cruise around. Now with several hours on the monger clock of driving I see this girl that I have never seen before on Pontiac around 9 am. Says her name is Heather and usually is on backpage. Thick with curly brown hair and tatted all the way up. Wearing something nice and make up was fresh. Not to mention spelled good, the smell of fresh shampoo and perfume. So had to try her out, at least to redeem the last situation with the knife carrying Amber. I shared my story with Heather of how I just got robbed a few hours ago. Told her who and she knows who I am talking about. Told me good I didn't, cause she the bug. Maybe explains why she is ripping and robbing these guys off, namely me. No worries, Heather turned my frown upside down. Standard tuition and when she went to work. Very nice BBBJ. Love it when I finally find a healthy girl. Phat ass is a nice change from those other pancake butts out there. Was squeezing on that booty while she was DT my little man. Climbed over to get some of that P Word. This kitty was gooood. Worth while and in no time had me blasting off. Hells to the yeah would repeat. Got digits for the trusted seniors. Hollah at ya laters, raBBit out.

raBBitThis must be the same Heather I saw weeks ago but forgot to report on. Thick in all the right places, but appeared pregnant as well. Asked for a tip in the beginning if she did good work. Told me about the STD outbreaks going around and her babyfather beating her ass. What an ass it was though. I've never seen one like that while out.

I was shooting foot fetish content at the time and got some related pics and a short clip of her: http://www.ccptube.com/video/1186/brooklyn-heather.html - can get a peek of her ass in shorts when she flips over.

CatHerder
05-27-15, 08:26
Jewelz left her phone in the console of someone's truck a day or two ago. It has been turned off for the time being but could be reactivated if the monger returns the phone to her. If not, it will be a few days before she can get it replaced.

BoloBellgrande
05-27-15, 09:38
Reading your comments about Heather of Brooklyn's ass, jarred my memory about a WSW I saw yesterday. I'v seen her before about 4 years ago and periodically over the years since then. She's a older dark haired WSW that always has on shades and usally sits on a stoop off by herself smoking cigarettes. Her haircuit and appearance is kinda boyish. I asked another WSW years ago about her. She told me she was a man. I asked a older black guy who lives around there , and he said she was definitely a female . I think he sampled some . This all took place when she used to sit on S Carey a block away from the elementary School. I have also seen her on Wilkins between Monroe and S payson, and going in a rent a room house with a guy on Catherine st.

She's a tall big boned WSW that has a ass like no one I have ever seen around the loop, except maybe a WSW off of Washington Blvd about a decade ago, anyway, yesterday she was wearing a pair of gym shorts showing off her thick thighs that lead to her fat ass. She knows me because I have spoke to her years ago and asked about her, she told me she only came in the city to make money and doesn't live in the city. Maybe, but, she lost some weight on her last go round, yesterday she looked like she gained it all back.

She looks like she has a beach ball for a ass. Did anyone else notice her sitting on Ramsay 2 stoops to the left of the Hanna Market & Deli. The Deli is on the corner is S Gilmore and Ramsey . If you've dated her, PM me or post about her please. Thanks.

Tbroi2
05-27-15, 09:50
This must be the same Heather I saw weeks ago but forgot to report on. Thick in all the right places, but appeared pregnant as well. Asked for a tip in the beginning if she did good work. Told me about the STD outbreaks going around and her babyfather beating her ass. What an ass it was though. I've never seen one like that while out.

I was shooting foot fetish content at the time and got some related pics and a short clip of her: http://www.ccptube.com/video/1186/brooklyn-heather.html - can get a peek of her ass in shorts when she flips over.Yep, that's her.

Majman
05-27-15, 10:33
Damn I went through there a few weeks back and his hand was fucked up for the same reasons he even said that's why it happened. The thing that gets me is how dumb can you be. Not only the dealers who already know that he gets high but you keep your stash there and don't think that it will be touched. And to him for doing the dumb shit know what would be the end result.Being an addict means using drugs without regard for consequences. He isn't necessarily dumb, just insanely addicted. I'm sure you've heard one what the definitions of insanity is, "repeating the same mistakes and expecting different resluts". Just sayin.

JettaVr6
05-27-15, 11:15
I have a nice vid.

Member #5646
05-27-15, 12:50
Hello fellow mongers. Wanted to share a story about a SW that is ripping and robbing. She goes by the name of Amber and hangs out on BP on Pontiac. Picked her up in the AM around 7. Agreed on standard tuition after her wanting more and complaining on driving further than she wanted to go. Get to my spot, mind you she was knodding off the entire ride. I give her the tuition and take my pants off. Right then she pulls a knife on me and demands I take her back and that she ain't doing nothing. This little bit I gave her isn't worth this drama at all I said and got dressed to take her back. On the ride back I almost thought about knocking this hoe out. Look over and she is sorta knodding out. But was worried to take this chance. I informed her since she was holding a knife, that I would drop her off in a public place because quite honestly I didn't trust her. Left her at The Farms on Potee. Can't tell you how much I wanted to run her over soon after she got out the whip. So fellas, beware.

raBBitI don't know if you are talking about this Amber, if not, let me tell you, you have to be careful with this one too!

Couple years ago after couple okay encounters I asked her to go to my room on Ritchie and she grabbed the money and run, I tried to stop her, but she started making a huge scene, I didn't want to deal with the pigs, so I opted to let her go naked with the money and clothes in her hands, I find her kind of cute, but that kind of crazy behavior made her lost a good client.

P.S.: these pics were posted by a fellow monger in another report last year.

Member #5646
05-27-15, 13:26
Does anybody saw a young lady (I'd say early 20's) today around 01:00-01:30 standing at the St Rose of Lima church?

Unfortunately I was with my ATF and I was not able to make the pick up, but by the way she was acting I'm pretty sure she wasn't there to pray, if anyone has info about this one please PM me, I'd love to meet her!

EasyLuvr
05-27-15, 15:51
Had some errands to run on the west side so I cruised Wilkens to see who was out. Not a lot beyond Dawn a couple of really beaten down SWs. After about 45 minutes of back and forth, made a stop at Wendy's, had some lunch and tried again. At the circle, I spied a blonde eyeing the cars as they went around so I stopped and she jumped in, commenting on the nice cold a / see. Went over to Dee's and got busy. Nice meaty cooch that was almost too tight to get inside but we managed to get enough lube going that I was balls deep after about 5 thrusts. She was clean and nicely shaved but had mosquito bites all over her legs. Said she was from the eastern shore and was new in the circle. I had never seen her before so she was probably telling the truth. About 5'5", 125, blonde hair, maybe in her late 20's. She said that her name was Tabitha. No digits. Standard tuition.

Tbroi2
05-27-15, 17:22
Had some errands to run on the west side so I cruised Wilkens to see who was out. Not a lot beyond Dawn a couple of really beaten down SWs. After about 45 minutes of back and forth, made a stop at Wendy's, had some lunch and tried again. At the circle, I spied a blonde eyeing the cars as they went around so I stopped and she jumped in, commenting on the nice cold a / see. Went over to Dee's and got busy. Nice meaty cooch that was almost too tight to get inside but we managed to get enough lube going that I was balls deep after about 5 thrusts. She was clean and nicely shaved but had mosquito bites all over her legs. Said she was from the eastern shore and was new in the circle. I had never seen her before so she was probably telling the truth. About 5'5", 125, blonde hair, maybe in her late 20's. She said that her name was Tabitha. No digits. Standard tuition.Sounds like Tabitha (aka Lucy Long Lips). She usually is down BP on Pontiac. Meaty kitty with the kung fu grip. Guess she is at the circle now. Maybe someone could get a pic or confirm it's her. Because if it's a new Meaty kitty around, you know the raBBit need to hop on that.

raBBit

Badboy1968
05-27-15, 23:11
Sounds like Tabitha (aka Lucy Long Lips). She usually is down BP on Pontiac. Meaty kitty with the kung fu grip. Guess she is at the circle now. Maybe someone could get a pic or confirm it's her. Because if it's a new Meaty kitty around, you know the raBBit need to hop on that.

raBBitLucy Long Lips is only 23, and she's from Pasadena, so I'm guessing that this is a new Tabby.

DapplzChamp
05-27-15, 23:57
What time is Kiara usually out? And what street? I never seem to see her walking and I'd love to get a sample.

Stay safe out there.

Kiara has a phone again! She texted me last night with it. It has unlimited texting and she has given me the ok to give it to people she knows. PM me.

Masonm
05-28-15, 02:36
I don't know if you are talking about this Amber, if not, let me tell you, you have to be careful with this one too!

Couple years ago after couple okay encounters I asked her to go to my room on Ritchie and she grabbed the money and run, I tried to stop her, but she started making a huge scene, I didn't want to deal with the pigs, so I opted to let her go naked with the money and clothes in her hands, I find her kind of cute, but that kind of crazy behavior made her lost a good client.

P.S.: these pics were posted by a fellow monger in another report last year.Yep. She got me too, after I gave her a lukewarm report here and shared her digits by pm. Sorry gents. Please note this revised warning! She'll try to up-sell during a BJ or just stop in the middle and say she's finished. She uses a room on Arsen behind NY Chicken. I've seen her on Fairhaven and Hanover, so she gets around. Too bad she's such a rip-off. Nice ass and cute face.

Masonm
05-28-15, 02:43
I have heard from 2 girls that there are 2 BSWers on Pontiac that are undercover LE. Most concerning: both girls state that the decoys enter cars and arrest the monger afterwards. If there is really a new sting strategy in place, I hope to sound the alarm. If true, this changes things for a lot of us.

Barraquda22
05-28-15, 03:04
I have heard from 2 girls that there are 2 BSWers on Pontiac that are undercover LE. Most concerning: both girls state that the decoys enter cars and arrest the monger afterwards. If there is really a new sting strategy in place, I hope to sound the alarm. If true, this changes things for a lot of us.It is possible. They have been making a push at this shit in some areas, and playing things a little more dangerous would get them the results. Hopefully this isn't true and is just a ploy to keep you / others from picking up in that area.

BQ22.

BoloBellgrande
05-28-15, 03:09
I have heard from 2 girls that there are 2 BSWers on Pontiac that are undercover LE. Most concerning: both girls state that the decoys enter cars and arrest the monger afterwards. If there is really a new sting strategy in place, I hope to sound the alarm. If true, this changes things for a lot of us.Sounds like you've found a solution already. Talk to the SW that you know and ask who is who. I do it all the time.

CowboysFan
05-28-15, 03:48
I don't know if you are talking about this Amber, if not, let me tell you, you have to be careful with this one too! Couple years ago after couple okay encounters I asked her to go to my room on Ritchie and she grabbed the money and run, I tried to stop her, but she started making a huge scene, I didn't want to deal with the pigs, so I opted to let her go naked with the money and clothes in her hands, I find her kind of cute, but that kind of crazy behavior made her lost a good client.

P.S.: these pics were posted by a fellow monger in another report last year.She snaked me a few times but her beauty a few years back, she was so darm pretty. She had tits and ass. Once she quoted me 60 for 2 pops. But after the first. It was over. I wasn't going to argue and took it as a learning experience. She's done the whole cry thing before too that I'm cheap and not paying her what she's worth. I avoided her once for 6 months from a rage where she yelled at me saying I'm not her to talk. I just want to suck your dick and get out. I thought her and I had built a friendship. Boy was I wrong. I would pass her and make eye contact and just feel bad about it. So I stopped again and she apologized and we went on for some head for $30.

Tbroi2
05-28-15, 06:58
I don't know if you are talking about this Amber, if not, let me tell you, you have to be careful with this one too!

P.S.: these pics were posted by a fellow monger in another report last year.This is her. Sad thing is, someone is going to get hurt. She either is going to try to get the wrong guy or the wrong guy is not going to be thinking clearly and she just might hurt him. Regardless I appreciate the Intel as I will share whenever I meet a bad apple out the orchard. It's not worth risking your life over this chump change we give these hoes. As it's been said many times on her, Mongers. Watch Your Six.

raBBit

PS... as far as these new sting techniques, wow. Hope I don't get stung. That is a game changer, forreal.

FRmonger1
05-28-15, 09:24
I have heard from 2 girls that there are 2 BSWers on Pontiac that are undercover LE. Most concerning: both girls state that the decoys enter cars and arrest the monger afterwards. If there is really a new sting strategy in place, I hope to sound the alarm. If true, this changes things for a lot of us.They have been doing this in other places for quite a while, that is why I added a few new steps to the mongering list:

1. don't talk about it through the window ask them if they need a ride. If they don't get in move to another area for a while or go home.

2. If they get in drive for a while and do the LEO check before talking about it (new).

3. Never go to their place. I don't use private rent a rooms. Too much drama. An hourly notel is a better option and I don't discuss price until in the room.

4. Never stay in one area very long.

I finally get my monthly trip to be'more and my regular is looking like she is ground meat so I am on the hunt. Hopefully I can share successful reports from this safari. Thanks to all who have given me numbers. Be safe.

KStreetWatcher
05-28-15, 11:43
She snaked me a few times but her beauty a few years back, she was so darm pretty. She had tits and ass. Once she quoted me 60 for 2 pops. But after the first. It was over. I wasn't going to argue and took it as a learning experience. She's done the whole cry thing before too that I'm cheap and not paying her what she's worth. I avoided her once for 6 months from a rage where she yelled at me saying I'm not her to talk. I just want to suck your dick and get out. I thought her and I had built a friendship. Boy was I wrong. I would pass her and make eye contact and just feel bad about it. So I stopped again and she apologized and we went on for some head for $30.I'm sorry you're a cowboy fan so you deserved it.

Just kidding bro. In Camden NJ i got ripped by a HSW she tried to take me to a house i knew she didn't live at. So i tell her no we can go to a spot i know. She agrees and we go there. We jump in back and like a rookie i gave the money before the deed. She mumbled something about I'm not doing this and got out. I get out too and she pulls a box cutter and a needle out and says stay away there's AIDS blood in this needle and i will stab you. I was pissed and I followed her like a fool telling her you don't want to this. She is asking some random PRs for help saying I'm loco. I picked up a bottle threw it at her and she ducks her head right into it and it shattered and there's a small trickle of blood. I regret this I wasn't thinking right and I threw it at her chest but she deserved it anyway.

KSW.

TampaOob
05-28-15, 17:16
Why do they never work when I click the link?

AceKing88
05-28-15, 22:17
They have been doing this in other places for quite a while, that is why I added a few new steps to the mongering list:

1. don't talk about it through the window ask them if they need a ride. If they don't get in move to another area for a while or go home.

2. If they get in drive for a while and do the LEO check before talking about it (new).

3. Never go to their place. I don't use private rent a rooms. Too much drama. An hourly notel is a better option and I don't discuss price until in the room.

4. Never stay in one area very long.

I finally get my monthly trip to be'more and my regular is looking like she is ground meat so I am on the hunt. Hopefully I can share successful reports from this safari. Thanks to all who have given me numbers. Be safe.If you can't tell L. E from SW you shouldn't be strolling all that talk about l. E not getting in your car is absurd they will get in your car in take you to the spot were the rest of the boys in blue are there waiting for you will even go far as going to room with you in have l. E knock on the door right before the action in FYI when in comes to mongering there's no such thing as entrapment once again my friends it's all in the shoes they never lie think with the head up top not the one down bottom as always be safe!

OskarM
05-28-15, 23:26
Why do they never work when I click the link?Try using m. ccptube.com from a mobile device.

CashOut
05-29-15, 00:29
Slim Nikki giving up the head on the night shift. Like I always say I love the way this girl take care the bat and the balls.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1187/slim-nikki-from-wilkens-ave-baltimore-md-%28nik-at-night%29.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1187/slim-nikki-from-wilkens-ave-baltimore-md-%28nik-at-night%29.url

MysterFister
05-29-15, 03:09
This is her. Sad thing is, someone is going to get hurt. She either is going to try to get the wrong guy or the wrong guy is not going to be thinking clearly and she just might hurt him. Regardless I appreciate the Intel as I will share whenever I meet a bad apple out the orchard. It's not worth risking your life over this chump change we give these hoes. As it's been said many times on her, Mongers. Watch Your Six.

raBBit

PS... as far as these new sting techniques, wow. Hope I don't get stung. That is a game changer, forreal.I swear all the SW's named Amber are nuts. The Amber I posted about on Conkling in ripoffs says she loves me one minute and to stay away from her the next. Recently even tried to set me up and left me no choice but to defend my self. Beware she's back out there and clean atm. This one though I swear the better she is doing the crazier she gets. Just make sure ya wrap it.

Will Nilly
05-29-15, 03:24
I have heard from 2 girls that there are 2 BSWers on Pontiac that are undercover LE. Most concerning: both girls state that the decoys enter cars and arrest the monger afterwards. If there is really a new sting strategy in place, I hope to sound the alarm. If true, this changes things for a lot of us.I personally know two cops, one in Baltimore County, one State, both tell me there is no way any LE will allow a female officer to get in a car and drive off, they are very firm in this, they say no way no how. There is no way for them to control the situation, they don't know if the driver is armed, etc. So no way they risk a female officers safety that way. Once she is in the car she is at serious risk, even if they are surrounded by undercover cars.

MysterFister
05-29-15, 03:34
Anyone know the WSW that goes by Tennessee? Never seen her personally but this one called me from her vacation to warn me about Crazy Conkling Amber. I heard she cleaned up before going away on vacation. Any pics or reviews of her skills?

SirDrDunk
05-29-15, 03:38
I personally know two cops, one in Baltimore County, one State, both tell me there is no way any LE will allow a female officer to get in a car and drive off, they are very firm in this, they say no way no how. There is no way for them to control the situation, they don't know if the driver is armed, etc. So no way they risk a female officers safety that way. Once she is in the car she is at serious risk, even if they are surrounded by undercover cars.I can tell you from experience undercover females is not I repeat not! Getting a car want to know how I know because I was caught up once on Patapasco.

Member #5646
05-29-15, 05:27
That was the same one!

Have you seen her before?

Your inbox is full!

Sfrancis118
05-29-15, 07:42
If you can't tell L. E from SW you shouldn't be strolling all that talk about l. E not getting in your car is absurd they will get in your car in take you to the spot were the rest of the boys in blue are there waiting for you will even go far as going to room with you in have l. E knock on the door right before the action in FYI when in comes to mongering there's no such thing as entrapment once again my friends it's all in the shoes they never lie think with the head up top not the one down bottom as always be safe!This may not be your situation, there have been instances where girl gets into your car, asks you to drive to a certain point. Then gets on walkie talkie with "officer" so and so. Identifies herself as a cop and lectures you about the risks you are taking. Std, injury / death, reputation, jail. She asks about your family and lays on the guilt trip before threatening jail. Then the hustle starts. Pay her $x to not go to jail. This happened to me when I was more naive about 25 years ago.

AceKing88
05-29-15, 09:16
I can tell you from experience undercover females is not I repeat not! Getting a car want to know how I know because I was caught up once on Patapasco.They did a sting on Conkling where multiple undercover girls got in cars in drove to the taco bell parking lot with the Johns in was immediately booked by the rest of the undercover officers and this was in March 2015 so that rule about not getting in the car is false, that's there choice to get in or not half the time they don't have to get in because the monger have already said some off the wall stuff to them so again no need To get in the car.

TotalKaos
05-29-15, 11:11
Thanks Rabbit. Met Taylor at the motel super cute tiny little thing. She aims to please just very naive and inexperienced. Entertaining time all things taken care of.

NotJustADick
05-29-15, 11:22
Hi all. Thanks for the heads ups about possible changes in LEO's and lea's policies. Drove ww several times to recon only again last 2 weeks. Some days I swear I know less every dang day. Happy weekend, all!

Bongson
05-29-15, 14:55
They did a sting on Conkling where multiple undercover girls got in cars in drove to the taco bell parking lot with the Johns in was immediately booked by the rest of the undercover officers and this was in March 2015 so that rule about not getting in the car is false, that's there choice to get in or not half the time they don't have to get in because the monger have already said some off the wall stuff to them so again no need To get in the car.Yeah I too heard about those two police females getting into a John's car. I think a case for entrapment could be made though.

Member #5783
05-29-15, 15:25
[Deleted by Admin]

Naaasty
05-29-15, 20:05
They did a sting on Conkling where multiple undercover girls got in cars in drove to the taco bell parking lot with the Johns in was immediately booked by the rest of the undercover officers and this was in March 2015 so that rule about not getting in the car is false, that's there choice to get in or not half the time they don't have to get in because the monger have already said some off the wall stuff to them so again no need To get in the car.Yeah I find it hard to believe that a female undercover would jump in the car.

Who's to say I will stop at Taco Bell.

Too dangerous.

Playboy69
05-29-15, 23:22
Thanks Rabbit. Met Taylor at the motel super cute tiny little thing. She aims to please just very naive and inexperienced. Entertaining time all things taken care of.I saw again today (my sec time). It was a disappointment. First time I saw her it was great. I thought she was a gem and that I owed Rabbit big time. I gave him one of my gem's number. But after seeing Taylor today, she's just an ordinary SW. Yes, she's attractive but like other SW she hits meds like crazy and probably in a big time spiral (as someone said a few days ago or week, someone should save her). Got to where she was staying at and told me to give her the money upfront so her bf could get some Chinese food but I know what was really going on. After I gave the money, they walked a feet away and called their dealer. She was already high when I got there. We did the deed but nothing special. She rushed me almost the whole time. Idk if I will see her again. I might just hit up Stephanie whos usually around Patapsco.

Playboy69
05-29-15, 23:47
I've seen Stephanie twice. Last time I saw her was couple weeks ago. Texted her and told me to meet up where we did the deed last time we met. It was old gentleman's appartment (he was probably in his 70's but old man was pretty cool). I payed him half what I usually give the Frenchman or Dee's which was cool. His place was actually nice or normal compared to the others I mentioned. But make no mistake, there's stuff that happens there like any other house.

First time I saw Stephanie, I quickly wanted to pick her up. She was my ideal SW. She was about 5'2, brunette, 110 lbs, full see's maybe the's. Yeah those were nice. You can actually get milk out of it if that's your thing. Early 20's, has 2 kids but you can't really tell if you saw her body. Her legs was actually shaved / smooth. Again, we went to the old man's apartment. Before we went in the room, they were having a conversation about Kitty who she had to kick out because she was staying there for a long time. Kitty sounds like the girl who used to strip at Fantasies base on their conversation. Anyway we get into the room. Normal Queen size bed and it's actually clean other than that people have been there and have done the deed. She gives a pretty solid mic skills. Once the mic was shiny, I told to ride it. Then RCG. We moved to K9. Then mish. The girl was willing to please. She charges a hamilton over the standard rate. Very well worth it. I don't think she's out there much because I've only seen one other review on her.

Second time I saw her, there was 2 other SW (I think I've seemed them walking around before) at the old man's apartment. They were smoking something and I'm pretty sure it wasn't cigarettes or 420. It was something strong. Anyway, Stephanie get into the room. It was like nothing change from last time. She's definitely a gem.

Hovito
05-30-15, 00:01
I've seen Stephanie twice. Last time I saw her was couple weeks ago. Texted her and told me to meet up where we did the deed last time we met. It was old gentleman's appartment (he was probably in his 70's but old man was pretty cool). I payed him half what I usually give the Frenchman or Dee's which was cool. His place was actually nice or normal compared to the others I mentioned. But make no mistake, there's stuff that happens there like any other house.

First time I saw Stephanie, I quickly wanted to pick her up. She was my ideal SW. She was about 5'2, brunette, 110 lbs, full see's maybe the's. Yeah those were nice. You can actually get milk out of it if that's your thing. Early 20's, has 2 kids but you can't really tell if you saw her body. Her legs was actually shaved / smooth. Again, we went to the old man's apartment. Before we went in the room, they were having a conversation about Kitty who she had to kick out because she was staying there for a long time. Kitty sounds like the girl who used to strip at Fantasies base on their conversation. Anyway we get into the room. Normal Queen size bed and it's actually clean other than that people have been there and have done the deed. She gives a pretty solid mic skills. Once the mic was shiny, I told to ride it. Then RCG. We moved to K9. Then mish. The girl was willing to please. She charges a hamilton over the standard rate. Very well worth it. I don't think she's out there much because I've only seen one other review on her.

Second time I saw her, there was 2 other SW (I think I've seemed them walking around before) at the old man's apartment. They were smoking something and I'm pretty sure it wasn't cigarettes or 420. It was something strong. Anyway, Stephanie get into the room. It was like nothing change from last time. She's definitely a gem. know Stephanie in Brooklyn and Kitty at the Salvation Army area are these the ones you are talking aboutthey both sound interesting.

Playboy69
05-30-15, 00:04
Saw Tabatha (aka long lips. Something like that) last week. She was looking better than usual probably because of make up. Last time I saw her she wasn't wearing any. Picked her up around Washburn we went to my spot. She was high. Like before, her polishing the mic skill was a bit a mechanical but this time she took it deep. I don't think she has a gag reflex. She caught the juice and spat it out. She has a number but I wasn't interested in getting it. If her mic skills is like how she does the deed, I think I'll pass.

Playboy69
05-30-15, 00:26
Saw Jayda about a week. This was my second time seeing her. She can Polish the mic quite well. She my first BSW. She's about 5'7, 125 lbs, early 20's, wears glasses. She said she's originially from Pasadena. First time seeing her, everything went fine. I picked her and we went to my spot. Even though she does not do BLS, I would still get mic polishing service anytime anyday from her. She gives a moist / wet BJ. Not sloppy. She also swallows. Second time I saw her, I notice a foul smell coming from her. It seemed like she hasn't taken a shower last couple days. I was regretting of picking her up but we were closed to my spot already so I said might as well. She does give good head as I told myself. I have her number but I haven't tried it. Or if you want, you can find her around Pontiac.

MrCrazyFox
05-30-15, 03:21
I saw Kandii over the weekend. She is still dancing at the Circus at night. Her service is always good and this weekend was no different. She gives a great blowjob and is just all around fun for everything. No anal, however. Since she's been off the medications and on a program she has put a little weight back and it really looks good on her. Awesome cute boobs and nipples, and her butt looks really good. She said that there is another girl who goes by Kandii in the club. Not sure if it's spelled the same way, but if you stop in to see her she goes by "Kandii 2. " If anyone wants to see her I highly recommend her. Stop in on the Block at the Circus at night.Mongers in Baltimore seem to be having all the fun. Nice photo's man.

CashOut
05-30-15, 04:10
A oldie but goodie of little Sara taking care of business as usual. I would love to get some more of her so if anybody got some contact info I would love to have it.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1188/lil-sara-from-wilkens-ave-baltimore-md.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1188/lil-sara-from-wilkens-ave-baltimore-md.url

Geckoman
05-30-15, 08:06
Saw Jayda about a week. This was my second time seeing her. She can Polish the mic quite well. She my first BSW. She's about 5'7, 125 lbs, early 20's, wears glasses. She said she's originially from Pasadena. First time seeing her, everything went fine. I picked her and we went to my spot. Even though she does not do BLS, I would still get mic polishing service anytime anyday from her. She gives a moist / wet BJ. Not sloppy. She also swallows. Second time I saw her, I notice a foul smell coming from her. It seemed like she hasn't taken a shower last couple days. I was regretting of picking her up but we were closed to my spot already so I said might as well. She does give good head as I told myself. I have her number but I haven't tried it. Or if you want, you can find her around Pontiac.She does provide good service, but she is homeless and lives in the woods by McDonalds. She has a large open wound on her right arm, looks like mrsa, a skin eating disease, where the smell is coming from. She's had that for over a month now and I don't know if she is seeing a doctor about it. Her being homeless and her skin condition could be causing the foul smell. I won't dater her again because of that. Be careful out there.

Playboy69
05-30-15, 09:24
She does provide good service, but she is homeless and lives in the woods by McDonalds. She has a large open wound on her right arm, looks like mrsa, a skin eating disease, where the smell is coming from. She's had that for over a month now and I don't know if she is seeing a doctor about it. Her being homeless and her skin condition could be causing the foul smell. I won't dater her again because of that. Be careful out there.I just searched what MRSA is. It's contagious. So if you can help her get treatment, please do so if you're capable. I know I'm not at the moment. But if you can't help her, please just avoid because it is contagious if that is what she really does have. There's no need to spread it some more.

Geckoman, thanks for the heads up. She told me she lives in Pasadena and works at a Walmart. She comes to Brooklyn when she can to make extra money. She said she stays with her aunt in Brooklyn. Both times I saw she was wearing a long-sleeve green shirt so I wouldn't be surprise if she was homeless. I feel terrible but then what can do.

LikkerFront
05-30-15, 12:05
Grabbed my girl Krystle on the stroll, I've reported on her a couple times before. I guess she would be considered a "regular" of mine but I rarely report on my regular hookups. Sweet southern girl with tiny a-cup titties, she's just a bit too tall and long legged to consider her a spinner but she's super easy to handle on the backseat, damn thin bordering on bony. Very good head skills and provides a pretty sporty fuck, I always enjoy seeing her for the fun and drama free times. She has had a bit of a rough go of it in recent weeks and could use some assistance from some kind gentleman mongers who are able to treat her nice and help with some donations. I wish I could provide a phone number but she doesn't have one, look for her on the stroll in MP, there aren't many girls in MP so look for the thin WSW w / reddish brown hair and be sure to behave like a gentleman with her, she is a sweet girl struggling to pull herself out of a jam.

In other news, I am hearing about a SW named Nikki around the MP that's doing the rip and rob. I don't know what she looks like so just putting it out there to be careful. Don't give up the funds until after the cumshot, holding the funds gives the incentive to perform that many girls need. And here's another one I hear about from time to time: mongers whatever you do, DO NOT repeat DO NOT give a drug addicted SW money to go and cop drugs for you never to return with either drugs or your money! What in the world makes a monger think that is a good idea and things will end well? Be careful out there fellas and stick to the rules to help you stay safe.

LikkerFront
05-30-15, 12:41
Alot of recent talk about stinging ULE getting in your rig or not getting in. Best approach is to NEVER conduct or discuss business through the window, simply offer her a ride. If she gets in your chances of her being a decoy are greatly reduced but still be careful. Once in my mongering rig if she asks me what I want, I say "I want to have some fun" no harm there maybe you like bowling that's fun. Usually her next question is "where are you taking me / where do you want to go? " always know where you are going: notel, the Frenchman's, your spot to park. If she asks again what you want: if you want head tell her you want to take your pants down and have some fun, if you want to fuck tell her you want to get her pants off and have some fun but still don't offer any money. There really doesn't need to be any discussion about money since you are paying standard, do the deed and pay her with a tip if warranted the girls appreciate the tips. Probably not a foolproof way of staying safe from decoy stings but I haven't been caught up in any trouble yet and hope I never do, I've seen the stings with decoys in progress and it's usually pretty obvious the decoy looks TGTBT and very out of place on the stroll. Think with your big head and be safe.

AceKing88
05-30-15, 13:55
Alot of recent talk about stinging ULE getting in your rig or not getting in. Best approach is to NEVER conduct or discuss business through the window, simply offer her a ride. If she gets in your chances of her being a decoy are greatly reduced but still be careful. Once in my mongering rig if she asks me what I want, I say "I want to have some fun" no harm there maybe you like bowling that's fun. Usually her next question is "where are you taking me / where do you want to go? " always know where you are going: notel, the Frenchman's, your spot to park. If she asks again what you want: if you want head tell her you want to take your pants down and have some fun, if you want to fuck tell her you want to get her pants off and have some fun but still don't offer any money. There really doesn't need to be any discussion about money since you are paying standard, do the deed and pay her with a tip if warranted the girls appreciate the tips. Probably not a foolproof way of staying safe from decoy stings but I haven't been caught up in any trouble yet and hope I never do, I've seen the stings with decoys in progress and it's usually pretty obvious the decoy looks TGTBT and very out of place on the stroll. Think with your big head and be safe.You hit it on the head Bro wasn't really a debate or anything all I was saying that there is no law in Maryland that states a ule female does not get in to cars witnessed several sting operations where woman got in cars that's all I was saying.

Member #5689
05-30-15, 21:48
I have seen it when they use decoy girls that have been busted to lighten there sentence I guess the safety of a decoy is not as important as a cops safety. There really isn't any entrapment rules with prostitution heck it was on the news cops let them give him a BJ then busted her. In any case your face is published without conviction so damage is done.

Yeah I too heard about those two police females getting into a John's car. I think a case for entrapment could be made though.

LikkerFront
05-31-15, 00:01
Finally met Mo, she was shaking her thang down Ramsay when I decided to stop and formally introduce myself. Dressed in nice clothes and smelling nice I figured the gentlemanly thing to do would be to invite her to accompany me to the Frenchman's place so I could bang the hell out of her, she simply gave me a big smile and said "let's go". This dark skinned honey has a great little body and a pleasant attitude. She gives a terrific wet BJ that got me stiff as a railroad spike and ready to impale her with it, and impale her I did. She lay back and I pushed into a bald and tight little kitty but it did take some time and short stroking to get all the meat worked in as the pussy got soaking wet. She pushed her hips into me as I switched up to long dicking her, her sound effects and leg shaking orgasm led me to believe that she was enjoying the beating from the Likker stick. I managed to bang her kitty until it was a wet creamy mess before firing the load. Super cool chick and alot of fun to get naked with, glad I finally stopped and took a poke at her. Got her digits if anyone wants to give her a try, I will date her again.

Member #4749
05-31-15, 00:37
Hey. I got a friend in need asap. She can host in towson / loch raven area. 5'5" 125# wf. 36 b and great ass. Tell her Sam sent you. 443 XXX-2282.24 years old. Text her.

IBareback
05-31-15, 01:46
Hey NiteTimer and fellow mongers.

I just came across your thread. I'm a little late, but you boys are doing awesome work. Much Obliged!

http://www.ccptube.com/video/984/filling-those-holes.html

Love to watch that butt jump.

Cls9637
05-31-15, 08:35
Kandii called last night to let me know that she's now dancing at night at the Jewel Box downstairs. If anyone wants to see her I highly recommend her. Kandii is always a lot of fun. The pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when she was showing me one of her stripper outfits.

NiteTimer
05-31-15, 08:39
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1189/lucy-loosened-up.html

Have fun.

She's in a group home but still tricking. So if you want her numbers. Hit me on the pm.

NiteTimer
05-31-15, 08:40
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1190/cock-swallower.html

NiteTimer
05-31-15, 08:41
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1191/pussy-pounded.html

BigPappay
05-31-15, 09:16
Finally met Mo, she was shaking her thang down Ramsay when I decided to stop and formally introduce myself. Dressed in nice clothes and smelling nice I figured the gentlemanly thing to do would be to invite her to accompany me to the Frenchman's place so I could bang the hell out of her, she simply gave me a big smile and said "let's go". This dark skinned honey has a great little body and a pleasant attitude. She gives a terrific wet BJ that got me stiff as a railroad spike and ready to impale her with it, and impale her I did. She lay back and I pushed into a bald and tight little kitty but it did take some time and short stroking to get all the meat worked in as the pussy got soaking wet. She pushed her hips into me as I switched up to long dicking her, her sound effects and leg shaking orgasm led me to believe that she was enjoying the beating from the Likker stick. I managed to bang her kitty until it was a wet creamy mess before firing the load. Super cool chick and alot of fun to get naked with, glad I finally stopped and took a poke at her. Got her digits if anyone wants to give her a try, I will date her again.Solid post as usual LF. Always enjoy the read! There used to be a monger with an Asian handle that had me rofl with his posts, but he's since stopped writing? I believe I saw this one last week but was short on funds. She shakes her $$ maker somethin fierce!

Jim N Maryland
05-31-15, 11:56
Kandii called last night to let me know that she's now dancing at night at the Jewel Box downstairs. If anyone wants to see her I highly recommend her. Kandii is always a lot of fun. The pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when she was showing me one of her stripper outfits.Didn't she walk on the W / W loop? I always thought girls moved down from striping to walking, not up.

Sportsfan1234
05-31-15, 12:41
No body wins the entrapment argument. If you are walking out of church and an undercover cop in a nun outfit begs you to let her give you a BJ for cash and promises that you will go to heaven, maybe you think about arguing entrapment. However, if you are busted on one of the strolls, then everyone knows you were trying to get some pussy.

Mongerel
05-31-15, 13:23
Didn't she walk on the W / W loop? I always thought girls moved down from striping to walking, not up.If they get on the needle it usually goes that way. Getting off the needle, and staying off, would appear to reverse that, I guess.

NiteTimer
05-31-15, 13:27
Kandii sent me this and told me to tell the fellas she's at the Jewel Box.

Oakwood99
05-31-15, 15:02
I ran into Ellie last week on Pulaski. Her mic skills are still on point.

If you know her and would like to reconnect, PM me.

SirDrDunk
05-31-15, 15:08
I ran into Ellie last week on Pulaski. Her mic skills are still on point.

If you know her and would like to reconnect, PM me.Man I saw her by Westside shopping center picked up a lot weight looked like she was out the game as far and reconnecting if she don't act lije she used to then sure.

HcLine
05-31-15, 15:20
Had some time on my hands and decided to look for some talent. Twas so very slow today in MP and over in the vicinity of SA that I was getting ready to break off the hunt and head home. Went down through MP one mo time and saw a friendly gal walking up the blvd towards Potapsco. Scooped her up on the side and went down to the intersection for an ice tea and some convo. Met Stacy, a gal with nice sea plus dee minus cans, all her teeth and a friendly soul. Guess in mid 30's or so. We chatted and she gave me her best mic skill and was not in a rush of any short. Takes direction well and gave a grand BBBJCIM no fuss no muss and kept the present. Got digits and will def see her again. Digits to Seniors or others I've chatted with. Hc.

Cls9637
05-31-15, 15:47
Didn't she walk on the W / W loop? I always thought girls moved down from striping to walking, not up.Kandii has been a dancer on and off for a few years. She did it while she was using and was walking and she has also danced when she's not using and on a program, like she is now. Definitely worth a trip to the Jewel Box!

Lombardo
05-31-15, 19:33
On the outskirts of town, I started with a visit to a retired SW, now a MILF, 100 times hotter than her low days on Wilkens, but still got that SW skill set. I have known her for 10 years now, and $40 has been the standard fee. I must have spent over $10 K over all those years on her, and it is worth it.

I drove through Wilkens on Saturday, and I saw over 10 SWs, some 8's on Civ Scale. It is awesome. Not enough time, and was highly satisfied from the prior years encounter, so I skipped the action.

On Sunday I found Angel near the circle on Wilkens. I have never picked her up before, but I believe I saw photos of her posted. I picked her up and she starts asking for a tip upfront and the "I do not do 20's" blah blah. She ended up giving me a good BJ, not exceptional but fine. She looks better in the photos. She drooled on my pants and left a spot like 4 inch long. I was not happy with that.

FunkySex1221
05-31-15, 20:51
Took a quick trip thru Dundalk because I was horny and in need of some quick oral attention. Only saw a few girls out. Picked up one named Amber who was decent looking and pleasant to talk to. She's 30 yo, 5'6 ish, 130 ish, dirty blonde / redish hair. Went to a private spot for some good mic work. She couldn't quite handle the amount of baby batter and made a little mess which she helped clean up. Would repeat but she said she's moving out of state this week so no point getting digits. If you see her, pick her up before she leaves.

Also saw another SW along Dundalk Ave who looked really good. She was either light skin black or very tan white girl with black hair. If anyone knows her, let me know.

Hargow20
05-31-15, 21:00
Once the SW get's in the car I drive about a block and then say ask her to touch grab me.

Alot of recent talk about stinging ULE getting in your rig or not getting in. Best approach is to NEVER conduct or discuss business through the window, simply offer her a ride. If she gets in your chances of her being a decoy are greatly reduced but still be careful. Once in my mongering rig if she asks me what I want, I say "I want to have some fun" no harm there maybe you like bowling that's fun. Usually her next question is "where are you taking me / where do you want to go? " always know where you are going: notel, the Frenchman's, your spot to park. If she asks again what you want: if you want head tell her you want to take your pants down and have some fun, if you want to fuck tell her you want to get her pants off and have some fun but still don't offer any money. There really doesn't need to be any discussion about money since you are paying standard, do the deed and pay her with a tip if warranted the girls appreciate the tips. Probably not a foolproof way of staying safe from decoy stings but I haven't been caught up in any trouble yet and hope I never do, I've seen the stings with decoys in progress and it's usually pretty obvious the decoy looks TGTBT and very out of place on the stroll. Think with your big head and be safe.

Hargow20
05-31-15, 21:02
I have not seen any confirmed cases where Vice is using actual SW's conduct stings. If have more info please post. ?

I have seen it when they use decoy girls that have been busted to lighten there sentence I guess the safety of a decoy is not as important as a cops safety. There really isn't any entrapment rules with prostitution heck it was on the news cops let them give him a BJ then busted her. In any case your face is published without conviction so damage is done.

Sportsfan1234
05-31-15, 21:48
Picked up at circle, gets in and says her name is Amber. First thing that I think is this a good Amber or a bad one reported on here. She was wearing a sundress, flip flops, young, cute, crimped blonde hair. Ran my hand up the dress on the way to the french quarter and discovered no panties. She jabber jawed the whole way there and I had some doubts when we get in the room and she asks me up front if I am going to tip her. The obligatory tip never works well so I told her that standard fare was all that I had. Lame BJ to get started, but no complaints during doggie. Probably would not repeat, particularly with the number of girls that have been around the circle lately.

Member #5689
05-31-15, 22:21
I know they were doing it in Cincinnati a few years ago a friend who was a SW there told me about it and told me to watch the cop shows they had the girls get in the car with microphones in purse got them to give a price and pulled both over pretended to arrest the girl to get her out of there and then played the recording. The Cop getting a blowjob on tape then arresting her after the deed was in Pittsburgh I think if you google it it will still come up the attorneys were trying to get her out of it on intrapment but the said it was a legitimate operation and the police are allowed to bend the law in the line of duty and the officer was unmarried. Last I heard they were trying to get her off claiming it was abuse and they exploited a damaged person even further. Not sure what the outcome was but I'm sure a lot of cops would sign up for that gig.

I have not seen any confirmed cases where Vice is using actual SW's conduct stings. If have more info please post. ?

LikkerFront
05-31-15, 22:24
Spotted a looker by the SA and made a safe scoop, WSW brunette hair about 5'4 with clean clothes. I remembered a couple reports on her and so was not alarmed to go to the nearby rent-a-room she suggested. Much cleaner and pleasant atmosphere than the cole st or Frenchy's. Cool easygoing chick, we never even talked business we just stripped naked and got it on. Mid 20's with a nice hard body, sexy see-cups, and a superb wet pussy. Very nice head skills, a nice mish bang with a k9 finisher while groping that tight ass. Not the most responsive partner but very willing and accommodating, will definitely hit it again.

CashOut
05-31-15, 22:36
I love the way Miss Nicole takes care of me when I see her. She has good personality and takes care of business the right way. So if you see her out there get yourself some.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1192/nicole-from-carey-st-baltimore-md-%28-giving-up-the-head%29.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1192/nicole-from-carey-st-baltimore-md-%28-giving-up-the-head%29.url

ChordMan
05-31-15, 22:54
One of my favorites Bobbie you can catch her around Pontiac between 4th and 6th or in front of New York Fried Chicken on Patapsaco and 6th. If you happen to see her make the scoop it will be worth it.

ErikTheBlue
05-31-15, 23:41
So I was driving up Washington and as I am sitting at a red light, I look to my right and see a white girl in a mini-skirt and crop top sitting on a low wall. As I look towards her she clearly falls asleep and starts falling face first toward the sidewalk. At what seems like the last possible moment she wakes up and catches herself before falling, only to repeat the process but this time falling to the right. Before the light changed she must have repeated the maneuver seven or eight times in a variety of directions. The best part is that this show was only the second best spectacle of seated sleeping for the night.

A few blocks later I make a left turn and stop at another red light. There is a homeless guy sleeping on some steps to my right and a loud car full of girls to my left. Just after we stop two girls jump out of the car. One runs over to where the homeless guy is sleeping and the other stands in front of my car and pulls out her phone. As I watch, the first girl climbs the steps behind the guy and pulls up her dress to reveal a fine ass in a very tiny thong. She then squats down next to the guy and turns a little to smile for the camera. Like any rational person I pulled out my phone as well to capture the moment. The three girls still in the car think it is hilarious that I'm getting pictures as well.

Things are going great until the guy starts to wake up and scares the crap (thankfully figuratively) out of the girl posing for the picture. Sadly for them, this happens before the other girl has time to get a picture. After the two girls scamper back into the car they all seem to realize that the only person with possible photographic evidence of the stunt is me (which they also find hilarious). They start yelling for me to give them my number so they can get the picture. I'm not interested in giving my number out under most circumstances and giving it to five drunk girls out at 3 am on a weekday doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

The driver however did not give up. What followed might have been one of the oddest car chases in history. I was being chased by 5 girls (one with a very VERY nice ass), all laughing and screaming for my number. All traffic laws were obeyed and the chase only ended when I made the turn to get onto 40. Not better than sex, but probably a better story. At least after 3 am truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

Hovito
06-01-15, 00:26
Spotted a looker by the SA and made a safe scoop, WSW brunette hair about 5'4 with clean clothes. I remembered a couple reports on her and so was not alarmed to go to the nearby rent-a-room she suggested. Much cleaner and pleasant atmosphere than the cole st or Frenchy's. Cool easygoing chick, we never even talked business we just stripped naked and got it on. Mid 20's with a nice hard body, sexy see-cups, and a superb wet pussy. Very nice head skills, a nice mish bang with a k9 finisher while groping that tight ass. Not the most responsive partner but very willing and accommodating, will definitely hit it again.I met her the other night and that was a perfect description of her, repeatable but not at the top of my list. When I was dropping her off she warned me about a couple of her coworkers that were assisting local LE to arrest guys that pick them up and being paid a fee for their assistance. That was very considerate of her for looking out for me, but after being with both the girls, that happened to be very responsive, I think she was just trying to eliminate the competition.

Hargow20
06-01-15, 01:26
Well it's not uncommon for a male vice cop to pick up a SW touch or get a BJ and then arrest her. It's quite another thing for vice to use actual working girl to conduct a sting. I read about this sometimes, but like I said there has not been any confirmed cases.

I know they were doing it in Cincinnati a few years ago a friend who was a SW there told me about it and told me to watch the cop shows they had the girls get in the car with microphones in purse got them to give a price and pulled both over pretended to arrest the girl to get her out of there and then played the recording. The Cop getting a blowjob on tape then arresting her after the deed was in Pittsburgh I think if you google it it will still come up the attorneys were trying to get her out of it on intrapment but the said it was a legitimate operation and the police are allowed to bend the law in the line of duty and the officer was unmarried. Last I heard they were trying to get her off claiming it was abuse and they exploited a damaged person even further. Not sure what the outcome was but I'm sure a lot of cops would sign up for that gig.

Shithead06
06-01-15, 04:32
So I was driving up Washington and as I am sitting at a red light, I look to my right and see a white girl in a mini-skirt and crop top sitting on a low wall. As I look towards her she clearly falls asleep and starts falling face first toward the sidewalk. At what seems like the last possible moment she wakes up and catches herself before falling, only to repeat the process but this time falling to the right. Before the light changed she must have repeated the maneuver seven or eight times in a variety of directions. The best part is that this show was only the second best spectacle of seated sleeping for the night.

A few blocks later I make a left turn and stop at another red light. There is a homeless guy sleeping on some steps to my right and a loud car full of girls to my left. Just after we stop two girls jump out of the car. One runs over to where the homeless guy is sleeping and the other stands in front of my car and pulls out her phone. As I watch, the first girl climbs the steps behind the guy and pulls up her dress to reveal a fine ass in a very tiny thong. She then squats down next to the guy and turns a little to smile for the camera. Like any rational person I pulled out my phone as well to capture the moment. The three girls still in the car think it is hilarious that I'm getting pictures as well.

Things are going great until the guy starts to wake up and scares the crap (thankfully figuratively) out of the girl posing for the picture. Sadly for them, this happens before the other girl has time to get a picture. After the two girls scamper back into the car they all seem to realize that the only person with possible photographic evidence of the stunt is me (which they also find hilarious). They start yelling for me to give them my number so they can get the picture. I'm not interested in giving my number out under most circumstances and giving it to five drunk girls out at 3 am on a weekday doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

The driver however did not give up. What followed might have been one of the oddest car chases in history. I was being chased by 5 girls (one with a very VERY nice ass), all laughing and screaming for my number. All traffic laws were obeyed and the chase only ended when I made the turn to get onto 40. Not better than sex, but probably a better story. At least after 3 am truth is definitely stranger than fiction.That is priceless, I would have worked out some kind of deal.

Shitty.

NiteTimer
06-01-15, 06:16
http://www.ccptube.com/video/76/nicole-.html

NiteTimer
06-01-15, 06:19
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1115/good-ride.html

FRmonger1
06-01-15, 09:31
Well it's not uncommon for a male vice cop to pick up a SW touch or get a BJ and then arrest her. It's quite another thing for vice to use actual working girl to conduct a sting. I read about this sometimes, but like I said there has not been any confirmed cases.There are reports from the Martinsburg WV paper on stings using both johns (ci) and SW's (ci) to perform the sting. The reports are from a little while ago during a clean-up campaign. Unfortunately I knew one of the girls. So I guess this would confirm it.

Choboman
06-01-15, 12:20
Took Lee Anne to Pierre's for a spin. Above average service. Petite redhead with fair skin and frekles. Standard tuition. Would repeat. Seniors PM for digits.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-15, 13:12
If anyone has hee newest # from CLS, can you please pass it along. I just saw her on S Carey and Washington Blvd by the red brick building. When I turned the corner and circled back she was gone.

CharlieSheen28
06-01-15, 13:16
Saw Jayda about a week. This was my second time seeing her. She can Polish the mic quite well. She my first BSW. She's about 5'7, 125 lbs, early 20's, wears glasses. She said she's originially from Pasadena. First time seeing her, everything went fine. I picked her and we went to my spot. Even though she does not do BLS, I would still get mic polishing service anytime anyday from her. She gives a moist / wet BJ. Not sloppy. She also swallows. Second time I saw her, I notice a foul smell coming from her. It seemed like she hasn't taken a shower last couple days. I was regretting of picking her up but we were closed to my spot already so I said might as well. She does give good head as I told myself. I have her number but I haven't tried it. Or if you want, you can find her around Pontiac.Jayda stinks, but not as bad as Stinky Nikki from Wilkens.

Jayda's smell stunk up my car for awhile, but the head skills were good.

My advice, low ball her and put up with the stink.

Sexingit
06-01-15, 13:18
If anyone has hee newest # from CLS, can you please pass it along. I just saw her on Ramsey and Washington Blvd by the red brick building. When I turned the corner and circled back she was gone.I'm in town from Va and I think I had the sighting too. I wouldn't have recognized her if it wasn't for her purple tipped hair. She was getting dropped off when I saw her but she ducked behind abdoned houses before my brain could compute that it's her.

She's wearing jeans and a powder blue hoodie.

Is it possible if a member can send me a PM with a reliable girl? The only thing worth while is a SWer that has been reported as a ripoff. There was this other girl that looked good and played the part but was distracted by something else.

Thank you and be safe.

Luv Titz
06-01-15, 16:07
Took a mid afternoon stroll and picked up Kristene near the circle. She can definitely pass for a civi, good Mic skills and garbled the balls well. Multiple positions, 2 Jacksons, no complaints, well spoken and fun. A definite repeat. 5'7', nice long legs, see cups with some milk, mixed or Hispanic. Get it while its good.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-15, 18:20
I wasn't really sure what I was looking for today as I arrived in Bmore. I guess I was hoping to run into Christine again. I think I have a subconscious crush on her, as much as you really can on a SW. Her personality looks and youth are not common for that lifestyle. I suppose that's why she seemed so refreshing to me.

I didn't see her on any of my passes through the circle. I did spot Dawn standing next to who I believe was Dallas. I only got a glimpse of her from the profile as I drove through the circle. Dawn turned and waved at me, I wanted to pull back around and ask her to give Christine's phone back so I can get in touch with her regularly.

I decided against making a issue of it and took another rout back down towards Washington Blvd. That's were I spotted the golden child walking and looking at a magazine. I circled quickly, but had to wait a minute while a cop car made a turn in the middle of traffic. He was pulling up next to some drug boys in front of a store. Of course she was gone by the time I got back.

But, thanks to a member of the forum, I got her new # in time to set up a meet with her. I must say, she has the prettiest and softest skin I have ever seen. The sun has tanned her face to such a golden brown it looks like it's glowing when she's walking in the sunshine. She's lost some weight, I could tell from the view I had doing her from behind. Her butt is still gorgeous, just a little smaller than before. We talked a bit before doing to deed, and I told her to make sure she gets Pierre's # so she can call ahead like I did and make reservations. She told me she was there once and had to wait for over a hour. Once she told me that, I wasn't about to let pudin go through that again. I made sure she got his # on the way out.

On the way back I asked her if she knew Christine and showed her the picture I have of her. She said she knew her, and said she was pretty and she use to be a stripper. I was looking at Kiara to see if her eyes got big looking at Christine's ass. They didn't, she commented on her pretty hair and that's all. I guess that BF of her's reallly has changed her to liking guys more than girls. We'll see.

Cls9637
06-01-15, 19:49
Kandii just called to tell me that she didn't like the Jewel Box and decided to stay at the Circus on the Block. She will be there nights. Anywhere that you see Kandii she will never disappoint you. Definitely worth stopping in! She never lets me down! Great girl with great talents and I love her boobs and and little hard nipples! All around a great girl.

ChordMan
06-01-15, 20:06
I approached 3 Hartford SW they all wanted $1 for half and half I refuse to donate that amount especially for a car date they need to wake up in bring those prices down a whole lot anybody else have this issue up there just curious.What part of Harford Road do these chicks hang?

CashOut
06-01-15, 21:42
If anybody has Kiara new contact info I would love to have it. Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-15, 23:16
Am I the only one that's noticed this PV roving the west side SW hangouts the last few weeks? Last time I was around he was on wilham and Monroe parked incomspicuoisly at the end of Wilham. He could see everything that was going on by the Busy Bee and not be readily seen. Today he was on S Carey st under the green bridge / railway tracks. He was parked just far enough to see around the corner looking down Carey towards Washington Blvd without being seen by a monger making a pickup anywhere from Glyndon ave to Washington Blvd. If you made a pickup on Herkimer St in front of the school and didn't see him in time, he had you.

It was kind of odd, I posted and deleted about his location under the bridge, as soon as I did that he moved. I drove by him coming down washing Blvd heading toward S Carey st, when he saw me he cut his wheel like he was going to knock my side mirror off. I turned my wheel slightly and avoided him. I'm probably just paranoid about him reading my post, but, I do think I rode past him one too many times and got his attention.

2ND ODDITY OF THE DAY.

I kid you not! I saw two of the weirdest looking SW I have ever seen in my life. One WSW and one BSW. The WSW I recognized as the one who was holding the white sign at night a while back. I didn't get a good look at her face before, but this time I did as she was walking up Ramsey across from the tennis court and pool . She looked like a freak in a circus show, like a hermaphrodite in the face , half man half women . The BSW was even stranger looking. I saw her crossing the circle heading on to Ramsey. She looked at me and smiled, I swear it looked like her face was melting as I looked at her. Her entire face was swollen and her eyes were like a Jack o lantern, yellow, and she had what looked like red lipstick around her eyes.

Dmoss
06-02-15, 01:15
If anybody has Kiara new contact info I would love to have it. Thanks.When you see Kiara please make and post the video. I think Kiara is sexy as fuck!

NiteTimer
06-02-15, 05:31
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1198/tiffany-wood-working.html

NiteTimer
06-02-15, 05:49
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1199/tiffanys-ride.html

Cls9637
06-02-15, 09:18
Kiara just called to ask me if I could see her. I'm not in town at the moment, but I told her I would let everyone know that she's available today. Anyone who has her newest number should give her a text. If you know her you know that you won't be sorry!

Cls9637
06-02-15, 09:21
This is a video of Kiara from a couple of weeks ago. Give her a text.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1185/kiara.html

CatchMeIfUCan
06-02-15, 10:05
Hey. I got a friend in need asap. She can host in towson / loch raven area. 5'5" 125# wf. 36 b and great ass. Tell her Sam sent you. 443 XXX-2282.24 years old. Text her.What's the donations? Also any pics of your friend?

CatchMeIfUCan
06-02-15, 10:12
Hey. I got a friend in need asap. She can host in towson / loch raven area. 5'5" 125# wf. 36 b and great ass. Tell her Sam sent you. 443 XXX-2282.24 years old. Text her.How can I help with donations?

FRmonger1
06-02-15, 10:29
Kiara just called to ask me if I could see her. I'm not in town at the moment, but I told her I would let everyone know that she's available today. Anyone who has her newest number should give her a text. If you know her you know that you won't be sorry!About Kiara4. The bruises are definitely injection sites. She is muscling it different from skin popping). You can also see a scar where she has missed which causes an abscess and when it heals leaves a scar. Since she doesn't show her legs that is where she is doing most of her damage like the feet. She probably can't hit herself because being petite her veins are small and will roll. The bug travels with intravenous users so use protection.

Hillbilly Bob
06-02-15, 13:06
Kandii is alive and well. The rumors of her death are greatly exaggerated. I talked to her yesterday afternoon. She is still dancing at the Circus at night. She is on a program and doing quite well. She has put some weight back on so her body is filling back out in all the right places like her boobs and butt and she looks great. She always had way cute boobs with nice nipples, even when she was skin and bones, but now they're awesome like they were about three years ago when I first met her. Catch her at the Circus most nights. You won't be disappointed.You digits on her.

BoloBellgrande
06-02-15, 21:06
About Kiara4. The bruises are definitely injection sites. She is muscling it different from skin popping). You can also see a scar where she has missed which causes an abscess and when it heals leaves a scar. Since she doesn't show her legs that is where she is doing most of her damage like the feet. She probably can't hit herself because being petite her veins are small and will roll. The bug travels with intravenous users so use protection.What I saw on her arms Monday was the color of chipped white chalky concrete or a severe burn that healed and left scarring. I could see dark red bumps on her lower legs as well. She didn't take her socks off so that's probably even worse. It's a shame to mark such beuatiful skin like that. Supposedly her BF is clean so maybe he will incourage her to stop.

Mr Mojo Risin
06-02-15, 21:54
Rolling through be'more on a chilly Tuesday afternoon and not much was out in the miserable weather. Was about to head off when I notice some very nice legs get out of a car near the church on Millington. Did the loop and I saw she had noticed me turning around so she was waiting. She hopped in and said her name was Bella. WSW, has short brown hair (found that out later because she had a hoodie on), some tattoos on her leg. We were by Frenchies but she said she was banned from there because she punched the proprietor in the face previously. A good reason to be banned, I must say. We ended up going to her spot, which was my first mistake. Get in, the guy puts up a sheet for privacy. She asks for the funds up front and because I was temporarily distracted by her thighs, I give it to her. She immediately gives it to someone on the other side of the sheet and gives him orders for her RX. She get undressed to reveal some very nice youthful boobs, see-cups for sure. She gets the Magnum and starts off with a very mediocre CBJ. Meanwhile, I hear up to 3 people talking and such on the other side of that sheet. Bella just turns around and wants me to do her doggy, but I am distracted by all the commotion and decide I just want to get out of there. I will catch up with her again and get my own room because I want to do that body right.

Member #5689
06-03-15, 00:18
I don't want to keep beating the dead horse but I just looked on the st Petersburg Florida board looking for some pictures of streetwalkers and several members are on the board talking about the stings there this week where they saw the decoy get into the car and pull off then were swarmed by the police arrested then she was back out again. Just want you to be aware new tactics are being used. My guess is the truth be told most of us monger so arnt really much of a risk just old guys looking for some fun. If a thug pulls up they probably say just tell him your not interested don't get in. They really don't want to bust criminals but get credit for doing something.

Well it's not uncommon for a male vice cop to pick up a SW touch or get a BJ and then arrest her. It's quite another thing for vice to use actual working girl to conduct a sting. I read about this sometimes, but like I said there has not been any confirmed cases.

Beefy Joe
06-03-15, 09:03
Down by the circle yesterday. I'm looking at the back of a girl with hair like Kandii. Circle the block, and there's Kiara. Went to french man's (first time also). Very nice girl, very willing to please. Clean and well groomed. Says she's back living at her grandparents. Standard fare with tip. Joe.

Bad Bad Boy
06-03-15, 09:46
Rolling through be'more on a chilly Tuesday afternoon and not much was out in the miserable weather. Was about to head off when I notice some very nice legs get out of a car near the church on Millington. Did the loop and I saw she had noticed me turning around so she was waiting. She hopped in and said her name was Bella. WSW, has short brown hair (found that out later because she had a hoodie on), some tattoos on her leg. We were by Frenchies but she said she was banned from there because she punched the proprietor in the face previously. A good reason to be banned, I must say. We ended up going to her spot, which was my first mistake. Get in, the guy puts up a sheet for privacy. She asks for the funds up front and because I was temporarily distracted by her thighs, I give it to her. She immediately gives it to someone on the other side of the sheet and gives him orders for her RX. She get undressed to reveal some very nice youthful boobs, see-cups for sure. She gets the Magnum and starts off with a very mediocre CBJ. Meanwhile, I hear up to 3 people talking and such on the other side of that sheet. Bella just turns around and wants me to do her doggy, but I am distracted by all the commotion and decide I just want to get out of there. I will catch up with her again and get my own room because I want to do that body right.Agree, BELLA has a nice bod and was pleasant when we met a few months ago off Cole, I was looking and expecting LORI, but enjoyed BELLA. I ran into her again by the Busy Bee for round 2. Liked her and would repeat if I saw her again. She is not shy and would do the deed in an intersection during rush hour. LOL I haven't been to Baltimore for several months and don't know when I will get there again because of the riots and killings. Would not feel safe cruising the side streets and strolls being a white boy. BBB.

FRmonger1
06-03-15, 09:53
What I saw on her arms Monday was the color of chipped white chalky concrete or a severe burn that healed and left scarring. I could see dark red bumps on her lower legs as well. She didn't take her socks off so that's probably even worse. It's a shame to mark such beuatiful skin like that. Supposedly her BF is clean so maybe he will incourage her to stop.I could be wrong just looking at a picture. Unfortunately when I was new to this game I wanted to make a ho into a housewife and soon was able to recognize the marks vs. Actions. The red sores are usually where they are picking (opiates make you itch), we have all seen that all over their bodies. The scars on places they inject are almost always for where they have tried to hit a muscle or vein and end up in subcutaneous layer of the skin, they push the med in and it infects causes an abscess which when healed causes a scar. The scars looks like burns. Girls shoot it into the muscle because due to higher fat content of a woman and if they are petite with small veins the vein will roll and they will miss the injection and have to start all over and over and over. They don't get as much effect as when they use a vein. Just my experience and a lot of money. Be careful.

CashOut
06-03-15, 15:05
Ran into Katie yesterday got some of that major BBBJ. Well I love her good attitude and customer service. I would definitely repeat.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1208/katie-from-wilkens-ave-baltimore-giving-up-the-head.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1208/katie-from-wilkens-ave-baltimore-giving-up-the-head.url

FsTech69
06-03-15, 15:33
Down by the circle yesterday. I'm looking at the back of a girl with hair like Kandii. Circle the block, and there's Kiara. Went to french man's (first time also). Very nice girl, very willing to please. Clean and well groomed. Says she's back living at her grandparents. Standard fare with tip. Joe.Is she back in severn?

Luv Titz
06-03-15, 15:47
Took another afternoon stroll around the WW loop. Spotted Kristene and was about to make the scoop when I noticed vice at the's place. Three little piggies wanted to get in. Got out of dodge quick. Be safe out there!

Cls9637
06-03-15, 16:21
I've had numerous requests for Kandii's phone number. Even had a couple that basically said that it's easier to get the number than to put in the effort to go see her at the Circus. Seriously, guys, if I had her permission to give out her number I would have said so. I don't. She wants to meet you guys at the club. Just go see her there and get her number from her personally. You won't regret it!

Mr Mojo Risin
06-03-15, 18:20
After my short visit with Bella on Tuesday, I knew I had to get out Wednesday morning to scratch my itch. Hit the loop and was surprised to see some pretty decent talent out so early. Saw the light skinned BSW with the huge boobs. Had a brief visit with her previously, she had said her name was Bree, short for Brianna. Saw a couple other cute WSW. Also passed this dark skinned BSW with a great ass but haven't seen any reports on her so I passed for now. Headed out of the area and saw Dallas, who I quickly scooped up. I haven't been with her in a few months but I knew what to expect. Went to the Chateau and she must have missed me because she gave me the slowest, nicest BBBJ I have had in a long time. I just sat back and let her go on for as long as she liked. Once she was done, went to mish, had her legs in various positions, then moved to a very noisy doggy. Knew we were pushing the time limit, so I ended up finishing on her face and boobs, should have taken a picture. As we were leaving, who was downstairs waiting for the room? The big butt BSW I had passed earlier. She made a comment to me "Aren't you somebody's lawyer? I guess because my attire was nice for work. Outside I asked Dallas about the girl. She said she goes by Christine, so I guess there are two Christine's out there. I want to run into that Hispanic one. The other one may have a bit of an attitude. As I was dropping Dallas off, I saw Tiffany, who had her hair done and looked really good, like she got a good rest, a shower and some clean clothes. Next time I see her looking like that, will scoop her up.

LikkerFront
06-03-15, 20:02
Got back from some business travel and took a pass through the WW stroll to see who was in the welcoming committee, I guess you mongers had the nice ones on lock down because all I saw out was a bunch of the "less than attractive" SW on the job YUCK! I suppose they get prettier after dark but this was a late afternoon trip, I did see Precious who doesn't look bad from behind but when she shows her face whooaa she is a high milage model who probably was a fine looking gal 15 yrs ago but not so good nowadays. I saw the Care Bear out too, that blonde hair always catches my attention from afar but there's no way I could do it during the light of day LOL! Made the trip down to Brooklyn and only saw one out who had either a large sore or a large tattoo on the right side of her face, didn't even want a closer look so I hauled ass back to wilkens and grabbed The Beast at Fulton and hit the Frenchman's for a filthy round of debauchery. I am so thankful for girls like The Beast who know how to treat a monger, and also thankful she got the cushions on those cheeks cause she used them to beat the hell out of my hips during k9! Not much more details need to be mentioned because yall really need to get with her and experience it yourself, I've said it before: the shit that goes down in encounter with Neicey would probably catch you some sexual assault and unnatural perversion charges with most any other girl but she loves it. Always alot of super freaky fun getting naked with her! Better get at her quick because she has a vacation coming for about a month if she chooses where the vacation is or it could be a multiple months (yrs even maybe?) vacation at the Greybar Resort and Spa if the judge chooses for her

BoloBellgrande
06-03-15, 21:05
Got back from some business travel and took a pass through the WW stroll to see who was in the welcoming committee, I guess you mongers had the nice ones on lock down because all I saw out was a bunch of the "less than attractive" SW on the job YUCK! I suppose they get prettier after dark but this was a late afternoon trip, I did see Precious who doesn't look bad from behind but when she shows her face whooaa she is a high milage model who probably was a fine looking gal 15 yrs ago but not so good nowadays. I saw the Care Bear out too, that blonde hair always catches my attention from afar but there's no way I could do it during the light of day LOL! Made the trip down to Brooklyn and only saw one out who had either a large sore or a large tattoo on the right side of her face, didn't even want a closer look so I hauled ass back to wilkens and grabbed The Beast at Fulton and hit the Frenchman's for a filthy round of debauchery. I am so thankful for girls like The Beast who know how to treat a monger, and also thankful she got the cushions on those cheeks cause she used them to beat the hell out of my hips during k9! Not much more details need to be mentioned because yall really need to get with her and experience it yourself, I've said it before: the shit that goes down in encounter with Neicey would probably catch you some sexual assault and unnatural perversion charges with most any other girl but she loves it. Always alot of super freaky fun getting naked with her! Better get at her quick because she has a vacation coming for about a month if she chooses where the vacation is or it could be a multiple months (yrs even maybe?) vacation at the Greybar Resort and Spa if the judge chooses for herI am so sorry to hear about her legal troubles. Just this past Monday I called her for Pierre's # so I could make reservations for me and Kiara. Today I text her and asked her to keep an eye out for Christine and get her # whenever she gets a new phone. She's an invaluable resource to me, she's my eyes and ears. It won't be the same without her around. Let's hope she gets rehab instead of jail time. That would be best for her.

NiteTimer
06-03-15, 21:58
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1209/early-morning-nicole.html

Tbroi2
06-04-15, 01:51
After being stood up by my regular girl I've been seeing, decided to cruise the loop. I saw Brooke out on Fairhaven. I scooped her up and parked locally. I was tired of driving. Standard tuition. Never a problem with her. BBBJ as usual and was good. MISH til I exploded. She felt real good tonight. Guess it was exactly what I needed. Well off to bed.

raBBit

NiteTimer
06-04-15, 06:29
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1210/cream-cheeked.html

Playboy69
06-04-15, 10:10
Couple nights ago I was around Washburn. I saw a brunette. Brittany (5'6, 140 lbs, tomboyish, talks like she's black) and a blonde. Chelsea (5'7, 110 lbs, a 7 in civi rating scale, quiet). They went to my window. I pointed at the blonde referring that's who I wanted to talk to. Both of them looked young but I thought they were at least 18 yrs old for walking around. Idk but I was willing to leave if the blonde wasn't. I don't messed with that. I would've check for an I'd. Anyhow, through my window the brunette did all the talking and told me to park on the alley behind Washburn. She said that the house I was parked in was their house that they live in the basement but told me to park in the alley. It was strange but little head was in control. So I parked in the alley and we walked to their "house" (which looked kinda abandoned) but we stopped in front of the gate. The brunette told me to pull out the money before we go inside. She wanted to make sure I have the money and told me stories why she was doing that. I hesitated and told her I don't want to that in the open but again, little head was in control. So I pulled the money out and she tried to swiped it away from me but I have quick reflexes. Right there and there, I decided in my head that this whole thing was a joke and made an excuse to go to my car. I told her I didn't feel comfortable leaving it in the alley. The brunette kept saying you're not coming back so they went with me. The blonde barely made conversation at this point only saying she needs the money for her phone bill, etc. Little head regained control and wanted to do the blonde. The blonde headed back to the house again and I followed but half way through my spidersense gave me a bad feeling about this. I told them I don't go to stranger's houses just like that. I told her we can do it in the car. But the blonde didn't feel safe so we talked more. In between, the brunette kept asking if I had anything (knife / gun) to harm them. She said she was stabbed awhile back. She said they were sisters. I let her search me (stupid of me but lessons learned). After a few more talking, I noticed a sign she was might do something stupid. It was an easy a tell. I told them I'm either going to go or do it in my car. The blonde was ready to do it but she called brunette into a corner. They talked for a few seconds. At this point I was ready to leave, I had a leg out my car door and the other inside my car. Next time I know, this brunette puts me in a headlock and pulls me out. I let her because I was wearing glasses. I pushed her back once my glasses fell on the ground and said "what the hell is wrong with you?" I picked up my glasses. The brunette had the audacity to ask for 20 bucks. I told her in an angry voice, "let me get my piece in the car. " The brunette started running and the blonde ran opposite direction. I know times our tough but wow crazy kids. Now, I have an idea was she got stabbed awhile back. The whole conversation was mostly between brunette and I. Maybe 10% came from the blonde.

Moral of the story: If it's too good to be true, it probably is. And always be on guard.

RawDoggin
06-04-15, 10:26
Does any one know how to fix the ipad issue with ccp tube? I'll click on a video, & the area where the video should play just stays black. Thanks in advance.

BoloBellgrande
06-04-15, 10:29
These types weird happenstances always seem to happen to me, anyway, I was on my way up MCHenry via S Carey St heading to Pierre's after picking up Kiara this past Monday, we were making small talk as I drove up the incline that flattens out around S Gilmor. I can't remember the street I was crossing, but, as I was going up, to my left, I see a white girl with red and brown hair, she had it styled in a bush/ afro , just like a black chick would wear it in the 70's. She looked into my car intently . I looked back at her and thought it might have been Angie / Strawberry with a new hair style, but, the more I looked at her body, I could tell it wasn't Angie. This girl looked a bit taller and had a larger waist and ass than Angie does right now. Her face looked like a young Strawberry though. I have never seen a WSW with a hair style like that around the WW loop. I am really not sure if she was a SW or not, she looked like a civi, but, she was looking at me like she knew me or something, so I don't know.

After I pass her and she's out of sight, I start chatting with Kiara again, and all of a sudden off to my left I see Angie / Strawberry! I'm thinking, what the fuck, I thought I might have just seen you a a few seconds ago with a bush! This was definitely the real Angie / Strawberry. I could tell by her facial expression that she had no teeth. Her hair looked wet and straight back down her back. She looked kinda out of it and was walking with a slight limp. She recognized me and grimaced slightly because I didn't stop and pick her up.

So, is there anyone that can shed some light on the bushy haired white girl I saw on MCHenry. I am not sure if she's a SW or not.

Playboy69
06-04-15, 10:52
Finally hooked up with her, she was a true sport and a trooper. She made the long walk from the circle to the French embassy for me. Before you ask me, no, I didn't get her # because she doesn't have a phone. According to her, she left it on the bed charging and Dawn stole it. She says she's either going to smack her and get it back or call the cops on her. I know Dawn didn't have a phone because I asked her several times if she did and she always said no. So the story is probably true.I saw Christine over the weekend. She's easy on the eye. She told me she's half wife & half black. She used to dance. She just had a baby and has belly fat reason why she is unemployed according to her. She took me to her spot and she polished the mic quite well. She had a hard time maneuvering in my car so we just did that. She said she's 5'9. Standard tuition apply. Didn't have a number and claimed Dawn for stealing it. She said people have been calling her and Dawn has been picking up the phone. Very repeatable.

LikkerFront
06-04-15, 11:04
Couple nights ago I was around Washburn. I saw a brunette. Brittany (5'6, 140 lbs, tomboyish, talks like she's black) and a blonde. Chelsea (5'7, 110 lbs, a 7 in civi rating scale, quiet). They went to my window. I pointed at the blonde referring that's who I wanted to talk to. Both of them looked young but I thought they were at least 18 yrs old for walking around. Idk but I was willing to leave if the blonde wasn't. I don't messed with that. I would've check for an I'd. Anyhow, through my window the brunette did all the talking and told me to park on the alley behind Washburn. She said that the house I was parked in was their house that they live in the basement but told me to park in the alley. It was strange but little head was in control. So I parked in the alley and we walked to their "house" (which looked kinda abandoned) but we stopped in front of the gate. The brunette told me to pull out the money before we go inside. She wanted to make sure I have the money and told me stories why she was doing that. I hesitated and told her I don't want to that in the open but again, little head was in control. So I pulled the money out and she tried to swiped it away from me but I have quick reflexes. Right there and there, I decided in my head that this whole thing was a joke and made an excuse to go to my car. I told her I didn't feel comfortable leaving it in the alley. The brunette kept saying you're not coming back so they went with me. The blonde barely made conversation at this point only saying she needs the money for her phone bill, etc. Little head regained control and wanted to do the blonde. The blonde headed back to the house again and I followed but half way through my spidersense gave me a bad feeling about this. I told them I don't go to stranger's houses just like that. I told her we can do it in the car. But the blonde didn't feel safe so we talked more. In between, the brunette kept asking if I had anything (knife / gun) to harm them. She said she was stabbed awhile back. She said they were sisters. I let her search me (stupid of me but lessons learned). After a few more talking, I noticed a sign she was might do something stupid. It was an easy a tell. I told them I'm either going to go or do it in my car. The blonde was ready to do it but she called brunette into a corner. They talked for a few seconds. At this point I was ready to leave, I had a leg out my car door and the other inside my car. Next time I know, this brunette puts me in a headlock and pulls me out. I let her because I was wearing glasses. I pushed her back once my glasses fell on the ground and said "what the hell is wrong with you?" I picked up my glasses. The brunette had the audacity to ask for 20 bucks. I told her in an angry voice, "let me get my piece in the car. " The brunette started running and the blonde ran opposite direction. I know times our tough but wow crazy kids. Now, I have an idea was she got stabbed awhile back. The whole conversation was mostly between brunette and I. Maybe 10% came from the blonde.

Moral of the story: If it's too good to be true, it probably is. And always be on guard.I don't mind a headlock but I do prefer it happen when we are naked and all tangled up with the meat all buried in the pussy. What a great fucking hobby, shit like this would NEVER happen on the golf course! Glad it all worked out ok for you in the end, always stay on guard.

BoloBellgrande
06-04-15, 11:21
I saw Christine over the weekend. She's easy on the eye. She told me she's half wife & half black. She used to dance. She just had a baby and has belly fat reason why she is unemployed according to her. She took me to her spot and she polished the mic quite well. She had a hard time maneuvering in my car so we just did that. She said she's 5'9. Standard tuition apply. Didn't have a number and claimed Dawn for stealing it. She said people have been calling her and Dawn has been picking up the phone. Very repeatable.Yeah, I noticed the belly fat too. I didn't put 2 and 2 together at the time. I should have, with a long lean body like that, there had to be reason for the pouch. It's not really unattractive because there's no scarring or sagging. It just curves out like a little kid with baby fat. I think she's living in a abando near the Barcelona peanut place. I am not sure though.

This is the second picture I took of her at Pierre's , She's bending over lower on the side of the bed than the other pick I took . After I took this picture , she stood up and said most guys want be to bend over like this when they take pictures because I'm flexible . She proceeded to bend over from a standing position with her legs straight and put her head between her ankles . I was so awestruck , I forget to snap another picture , all I could think was how I could have fucked her standing up like that .Next time baby , next time !!!

SirDrDunk
06-04-15, 12:25
Got back from some business travel and took a pass through the WW stroll to see who was in the welcoming committee, I guess you mongers had the nice ones on lock down because all I saw out was a bunch of the "less than attractive" SW on the job YUCK! I suppose they get prettier after dark but this was a late afternoon trip, I did see Precious who doesn't look bad from behind but when she shows her face whooaa she is a high milage model who probably was a fine looking gal 15 yrs ago but not so good nowadays. I saw the Care Bear out too, that blonde hair always catches my attention from afar but there's no way I could do it during the light of day LOL! Made the trip down to Brooklyn and only saw one out who had either a large sore or a large tattoo on the right side of her face, didn't even want a closer look so I hauled ass back to wilkens and grabbed The Beast at Fulton and hit the Frenchman's for a filthy round of debauchery. I am so thankful for girls like The Beast who know how to treat a monger, and also thankful she got the cushions on those cheeks cause she used them to beat the hell out of my hips during k9! Not much more details need to be mentioned because yall really need to get with her and experience it yourself, I've said it before: the shit that goes down in encounter with Neicey would probably catch you some sexual assault and unnatural perversion charges with most any other girl but she loves it. Always alot of super freaky fun getting naked with her! Better get at her quick because she has a vacation coming for about a month if she chooses where the vacation is or it could be a multiple months (yrs even maybe?) vacation at the Greybar Resort and Spa if the judge chooses for herWow you are so on point from what i hear bout Precious your best bet is to pass because you might get something that you can't get rid of and besides that service not great hit it twice before someone dropped that info on me. Care bear is one of my ICE girls (in case of emergency) those are girls that are not the greatest looking but still have a skill set (mic work, greek) that serve when it's nothing out and you just have the urge to pop.

Hargow20
06-04-15, 12:42
This is really crazy. Years ago I picked up this one SW and then decided to drop her off. She demanded $20 to get out of the car. I pulled over and asked her to get out. She refused to get out so I walked around and opened the door to get her out. The SW then jumped out the driver side. After this I got back in and tried driving away. She then tried grabbing my arm. I slammed the door on her and crazy girl tried to grab my windshield wiper and I drove away.

In your case probably the smart thing to do would have been to walk away once the girl tried to grab the money from you. But in hindsight is 20/20 as they say. This one reason why I try to rules.

Moral of the story: If it's too good to be true, it probably is. And always be on guard.

TotalKaos
06-04-15, 13:34
Thanks to CLS met up with her again after a year. Same story we are know. Great service. For me its all over when that hand of hers gets involved.

Klove48
06-04-15, 15:37
I saw Christine over the weekend. She's easy on the eye. She told me she's half wife & half black. She used to dance. She just had a baby and has belly fat reason why she is unemployed according to her. She took me to her spot and she polished the mic quite well. She had a hard time maneuvering in my car so we just did that. She said she's 5'9. Standard tuition apply. Didn't have a number and claimed Dawn for stealing it. She said people have been calling her and Dawn has been picking up the phone. Very repeatable.Kristina used to be one of my 1st teamer's. It's not that she did anything to get dropped, because I would see her 2 to 3 times a week before she got locked-up, but that 9 mos away kinda gave me an opportunity to explore other avenues. I've only seen her once sine her return, but she is a sweetly. If she needs something and I can help; I would do it In a Ny second. Just haven't had the opportunity to catch up with her, but if you see her it's definately a GF experience. Peace.

Sleeping Bag
06-04-15, 19:06
Drove around the same-o, same-o places yesterday and today. A few were out, and a couple of them were nice looking, 20-something I would guess. But they had some seriously huge red dots all over their faces. That was enough for me to drive on and away. Anyone know what those huge red dots are? They look like zits, but a hundred times worse. I'm guessing some kind of STD. Without knowing, I didn't want to take a chance.

Naaasty
06-04-15, 20:26
Drove around the same-o, same-o places yesterday and today. A few were out, and a couple of them were nice looking, 20-something I would guess. But they had some seriously huge red dots all over their faces. That was enough for me to drive on and away. Anyone know what those huge red dots are? They look like zits, but a hundred times worse. I'm guessing some kind of STD. Without knowing, I didn't want to take a chance.Many heroin addicts pick and scratch there face witch causes acne or makes existing acne / sores worse.

Ever poped a Percocet?

They make you itchy not quite as potent as the IV shots those chicks are prolly taking in there veins.

Mongerel
06-04-15, 21:00
Drove around the same-o, same-o places yesterday and today. A few were out, and a couple of them were nice looking, 20-something I would guess. But they had some seriously huge red dots all over their faces. That was enough for me to drive on and away. Anyone know what those huge red dots are? They look like zits, but a hundred times worse. I'm guessing some kind of STD. Without knowing, I didn't want to take a chance.Either hitting the pipe (crack will make you pick) or they're bunking down in some serious bedbug-ridden accomodations, I would think.

Member #5689
06-04-15, 22:37
I have asked this same question before the answer was ccptube won't work on the iPad unless you change some network settings.

Does any one know how to fix the ipad issue with ccp tube? I'll click on a video, & the area where the video should play just stays black. Thanks in advance.

OskarM
06-04-15, 23:37
m.ccptube.com

When nitetimer posts some filth, take note of the video number like 1189 then click on any random video and change the video number in the URL to number of the video that you want to see.
try this video link on your ipad

http://m.ccptube.com/playvideo?id=1210

JankMaster
06-05-15, 03:55
Got a call from dawn. Down 198. Hadn't seen her in a while. Went down and she must have wanted to make sure I came back because she gave me the sloppiest porn star BJ. Then doggie and mish. Always nice. Just so far from me.

SirDrDunk
06-05-15, 05:49
Anybody hooked up with gia saw her up Millington by the church.

BKMason
06-05-15, 07:24
This girls got some skills fellas. Great BBBJCIM. Hooked up with her last night. It was a rainy night and she said business was slow so I said what the hell. She starts out with a wet and slow BBBJ, then she goes to work. She'll definitely have your toes curling up.

BK.

RKirk
06-05-15, 08:28
Last night around 9 pm or so on the way to pick up a little spinner for a massage session, I spotted a WSW on Washington one block past Carey standing on the corner in the rain. She was tall and appeared to have an average to thin build. Looked good. She gave me the look while I was at the light to make a right turn, but since I was on the way to get the other, I couldn't pick her up. She made a move to hop in so I rolled down my window to explain the situation and get her name. She said her name was Sarah. She didn't appear to be the same Sarah that has been posted here. Anyone spot her before and have any info? On my return around 1 am I didn't see her. Hope I spot her again. Why is it I always spot a nice one when I can't make the pick up? Oh well, maybe I'll spot her tonight. By the way, has anyone spotted either of Rusty's girls Lisa or Angela? If so, where and when? Over and out.

BigPappay
06-05-15, 08:52
Drove around the same-o, same-o places yesterday and today. A few were out, and a couple of them were nice looking, 20-something I would guess. But they had some seriously huge red dots all over their faces. That was enough for me to drive on and away. Anyone know what those huge red dots are? They look like zits, but a hundred times worse. I'm guessing some kind of STD. Without knowing, I didn't want to take a chance.Probably eating too many chocolate bars. When I was younger, if I ate chocolate my face would break out.

Cls9637
06-05-15, 09:16
Last night around 9 pm or so on the way to pick up a little spinner for a massage session, I spotted a WSW on Washington one block past Carey standing on the corner in the rain. She was tall and appeared to have an average to thin build. Looked good. She gave me the look while I was at the light to make a right turn, but since I was on the way to get the other, I couldn't pick her up. She made a move to hop in so I rolled down my window to explain the situation and get her name. She said her name was Sarah. She didn't appear to be the same Sarah that has been posted here. Anyone spot her before and have any info? On my return around 1 am I didn't see her. Hope I spot her again. Why is it I always spot a nice one when I can't make the pick up? Oh well, maybe I'll spot her tonight. By the way, has anyone spotted either of Rusty's girls Lisa or Angela? If so, where and when? Over and out.Natalie fits that description and often hangs around there. He also frequently uses the name Sarah. Be aware that he is NOT a girl.

JankMaster
06-05-15, 11:24
Some of you were trying to inbox me. It is clear now.

DapplzChamp
06-05-15, 11:58
Sounds like Sarah to me, that's the only one I know that frequents there at night. As another poster mentioned, that is not a female. It's much more obvious during the day when you can get a clear look at her (his?) face. But if that's your thing then go for it.

A word of advice. Don't give up the money first with Sarah. I've heard from several mongers that didn't know she's a guy that they agreed on FS and paid upfront. After a couple minutes of a mic work Sarah will make a bunch of excuses why she can't do the deed (time of the month, sore etc) and will rush the BJ and then run out of the car with cash in hand. Just an FYI.

Be safe.

Last night around 9 pm or so on the way to pick up a little spinner for a massage session, I spotted a WSW on Washington one block past Carey standing on the corner in the rain. She was tall and appeared to have an average to thin build. Looked good. She gave me the look while I was at the light to make a right turn, but since I was on the way to get the other, I couldn't pick her up. She made a move to hop in so I rolled down my window to explain the situation and get her name. She said her name was Sarah. She didn't appear to be the same Sarah that has been posted here. Anyone spot her before and have any info? On my return around 1 am I didn't see her. Hope I spot her again. Why is it I always spot a nice one when I can't make the pick up? Oh well, maybe I'll spot her tonight. By the way, has anyone spotted either of Rusty's girls Lisa or Angela? If so, where and when? Over and out.

DapplzChamp
06-05-15, 12:10
I saw the BSW as well! Thought I was seeing things. First saw her on Carey St. And had to do a double take. Wasn't 100% sure she was a SW but she gave me a look that had me wondering. When I circled the loop about 15 minutes later she was on Wilkins and at that point I had no doubt she was working. Face swollen, lipstick running, and she was using an umbrella. I assume to hide her face. Truly a sight to see. I wonder if any poor mongers decided to take the plunge.

Am I the only one that's noticed this PV roving the west side SW hangouts the last few weeks? Last time I was around he was on wilham and Monroe parked incomspicuoisly at the end of Wilham. He could see everything that was going on by the Busy Bee and not be readily seen. Today he was on S Carey st under the green bridge / railway tracks. He was parked just far enough to see around the corner looking down Carey towards Washington Blvd without being seen by a monger making a pickup anywhere from Glyndon ave to Washington Blvd. If you made a pickup on Herkimer St in front of the school and didn't see him in time, he had you.

It was kind of odd, I posted and deleted about his location under the bridge, as soon as I did that he moved. I drove by him coming down washing Blvd heading toward S Carey st, when he saw me he cut his wheel like he was going to knock my side mirror off. I turned my wheel slightly and avoided him. I'm probably just paranoid about him reading my post, but, I do think I rode past him one too many times and got his attention.

2ND ODDITY OF THE DAY.

I kid you not! I saw two of the weirdest looking SW I have ever seen in my life. One WSW and one BSW. The WSW I recognized as the one who was holding the white sign at night a while back. I didn't get a good look at her face before, but this time I did as she was walking up Ramsey across from the tennis court and pool . She looked like a freak in a circus show, like a hermaphrodite in the face , half man half women . The BSW was even stranger looking. I saw her crossing the circle heading on to Ramsey. She looked at me and smiled, I swear it looked like her face was melting as I looked at her. Her entire face was swollen and her eyes were like a Jack o lantern, yellow, and she had what looked like red lipstick around her eyes.

BoloBellgrande
06-05-15, 20:12
I had a rough day at work today and needed some oral relief afterwards. So I called miss Wendy Torrance for what I knew would turn into more than just a oral exam. The old girl gave a really good effort this time trying to make me cum, but, I wasn't about to let loose until she gave it her all until exhaustion. Once she gave in and complained about her mouth getting tired, I knew I had another rump thumping session at BJ rates! I tried something new this time , instead of me thrusting, I stood still, grabed her waist and used my arms to pull her ass back and forth towards me. I liked it! She didn't. Ha Ha Ha!

BigPappay
06-05-15, 21:28
Any ideas who the elderly (55 ish) blond haired lady that hangs out in CB usually across from the bar on Pennington. She waves at me every time I see her, yet I've never dated her nor will I. Just curious who is dating this critter and why. She looks a bit nasty but maybe she gives good head? IDK??

Masonm
06-06-15, 07:45
Picked up one of my ATF whose name is song title by Derek and the Dominoes. Her legs were covered with red marks. Two days later SO starts to scratch in car, and today I noticed bite marks on my legs. It was obvious my car was infested, and sure enough saw the bugs under floor mat. It's a lot easier to rid them from a car than a bedroom. Still, new policy: no pick up with bite marks.

SpankyNoSpank
06-06-15, 07:51
Any ideas who the elderly (55 ish) blond haired lady that hangs out in CB usually across from the bar on Pennington. She waves at me every time I see her, yet I've never dated her nor will I. Just curious who is dating this critter and why. She looks a bit nasty but maybe she gives good head? IDK??I see her too as I'm riding by. I had the same thought. She might be a seasoned WSW with a shytload of miles. Knowing me I would go right for the FS. Toftt.

KayJay1
06-06-15, 09:45
Picked up one of my ATF whose name is song title by Derek and the Dominoes. Her legs were covered with red marks. Two days later SO starts to scratch in car, and today I noticed bite marks on my legs. It was obvious my car was infested, and sure enough saw the bugs under floor mat. It's a lot easier to rid them from a car than a bedroom. Still, new policy: no pick up with bite marks.Damn bro its already a handful trying not to catch Std's. Now we have to be on the look out for the bedbug infestation smdh. Well big bro I hope you stopped all of them in your car good luck.

AceKing88
06-06-15, 13:09
Damn bro its already a handful trying not to catch Std's. Now we have to be on the look out for the bedbug infestation smdh. Well big bro I hope you stopped all of them in your car good luck.Get a room Bro avoid the car dates altogether to many risk involved besides bedbugs that you have to deal with.

Lombardo
06-06-15, 14:59
Picked up one of my ATF whose name is song title by Derek and the Dominoes. Her legs were covered with red marks. Two days later SO starts to scratch in car, and today I noticed bite marks on my legs. It was obvious my car was infested, and sure enough saw the bugs under floor mat. It's a lot easier to rid them from a car than a bedroom. Still, new policy: no pick up with bite marks.Check the web for pics of bite marks. I had the same happen and it turned out to be fleas. If it is bedbugs, then park your vehicle in a sunny spot to get ride of them quickly.

Kiara complained about bed bugs on several occasions, but generally they do not transport on persons.

SirDrDunk
06-06-15, 17:29
Was out today sightseeing didn't really see too much but on the way home ran into Ellie again at Westside Shopping Center sitting with the dude that washes cars I walked up to her talked a little bit she has put on a lot of weight set something up for later gave her my digits but I didn't get hers (my stupidity) but anyway my main thought was getting that mic work and not only that she got a nice set of tits with the weight gain.

BoloBellgrande
06-06-15, 19:34
This girls got some skills fellas. Great BBBJCIM. Hooked up with her last night. It was a rainy night and she said business was slow so I said what the hell. She starts out with a wet and slow BBBJ, then she goes to work. She'll definitely have your toes curling up.

BK.I saw her a couple of weeks ago standing on the corner of Fulton by the light. I recognized her from the NT vids. I was on foot coming from the corner store on Fulton heading back to my vehicle. She smiled at me and I asked her if her name was Tiffany. She said yeah and smiled again. The second time she smiled I noticed her teeth, I asked her if she had braces, because I could see something shinning in her mouth. She said no, I have (fill in the blank) I heard what she said, but don't remember what she said. I assumed the word she used meant some kind of false teeth. Not that it makes a difference, but, does anyone know what that shinny metal is?

Cnote
06-06-15, 19:42
Kiara,

Took a little trip and picked up Kiara today, went to the notel motel and had a great time as always.

RKirk
06-06-15, 20:00
Harford Road is my closest hunting ground, and I haven't seen much out lately strolling. Since my ATF Sabrina / Penny went into rehab a month ago, nice looking spinners are hard to find. Is anyone having better luck than me? Maybe I'm just shopping at the wrong time. Hate to drive all the way to the WW loop just to watch another monger make a scoop before me LOL. Was over there this afternoon and saw a nice looking brunette in what looked like a prom dress get out of one car, walk 20 feet adjusting her boobs, and hope in another car. Hung around for another half hour but didn't see her again. I wonder if the free concert in Carroll Park next Thursday at 6:30pm will have to ladies out?

MysterFister
06-06-15, 21:39

BK.Looks sweet. Any contact info?

Kfod123
06-06-15, 21:52
You got some nice looking ladies down there. I live in philly and would like to visit.

Anyone know of any hotels / motels near the SW scene to stay?

Angler69
06-07-15, 01:41
That would be called "grills" or "grillz". For more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grill_%28jewelry%29

http://www.krunkgrillz.com/

The second time she smiled I noticed her teeth, I asked her if she had braces, because I could see something shinning in her mouth. She said no, I have (fill in the blank) I heard what she said, but don't remember what she said. I assumed the word she used meant some kind of false teeth. Not that it makes a difference, but, does anyone know what that shinny metal is?

Cls9637
06-07-15, 06:13
I saw her a couple of weeks ago standing on the corner of Fulton by the light. I recognized her from the NT vids. I was on foot coming from the corner store on Fulton heading back to my vehicle. She smiled at me and I asked her if her name was Tiffany. She said yeah and smiled again. The second time she smiled I noticed her teeth, I asked her if she had braces, because I could see something shinning in her mouth. She said no, I have (fill in the blank) I heard what she said, but don't remember what she said. I assumed the word she used meant some kind of false teeth. Not that it makes a difference, but, does anyone know what that shinny metal is?I haven't seen her since she's been back, but would love to if anyone has a number to pass along. Little Sara told me she has braces. She also has incredibly long hair now. These pictures are from over two years ago.

Cls9637
06-07-15, 06:45
Kandii sent me this short video of her on stage at the Circus. What a nice ass she has. She's off for a few days, but she'll be back.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1211/kandii-on-the-block.html

Oakwood99
06-07-15, 07:32
Was out today sightseeing didn't really see too much but on the way home ran into Ellie again at Westside Shopping Center sitting with the dude that washes cars I walked up to her talked a little bit she has put on a lot of weight set something up for later gave her my digits but I didn't get hers (my stupidity) but anyway my main thought was getting that mic work and not only that she got a nice set of tits with the weight gain.Check your box.

OskarM
06-07-15, 08:25
Harford Road is my closest hunting ground, and I haven't seen much out lately strolling. Since my ATF Sabrina / Penny went into rehab a month ago, nice looking spinners are hard to find. Is anyone having better luck than me? Maybe I'm just shopping at the wrong time. Hate to drive all the way to the WW loop just to watch another monger make a scoop before me LOL. Was over there this afternoon and saw a nice looking brunette in what looked like a prom dress get out of one car, walk 20 feet adjusting her boobs, and hope in another car. Hung around for another half hour but didn't see her again. I wonder if the free concert in Carroll Park next Thursday at 6:30pm will have to ladies out?She looks great coming out of rehab. Put the weight back on and has the school girl attitude back vs her state at the end of her last visit.

KayJay1
06-07-15, 09:15
I haven't seen her since she's been back, but would love to if anyone has a number to pass along. Little Sara told me she has braces. She also has incredibly long hair now. These pictures are from over two years ago.I hooked up with tiffany at Tims two weeks ago. The mic work was OK but she couldn't take all of me (it really didn't matter I still threw a party on that pussy) in some strange way I think she enjoyed the pounding. I know I did. (just telling this to you guy's is making me swell up. Maybe I should pack up my gear and go hunting today) Overall she is a good date and I will she her very soon. She doesn't have a phone so the hunt is on! The thing on her teeth looks like a grill maybe silver.

Laxxx
06-07-15, 13:30
Does anybody have any intel on a lady named Monica who hangs on Pontiac between 5th and 6th in the early AM? 5' 6", red hair with bangs, maybe 35, slim and always nicely dressed. Seems she drives down from Glen Falls area. Got digits.

TIA.

Lax.

Prefers Oral
06-07-15, 13:52
I just ran across a fb profile for a girl from the 90's her name was pound cake was nice to see she is doing good.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-15, 17:13
I just got a text from Joyce of Laurel. She's looking for clientele, AND she has a friend with her. That's right fellows, it's a double dippin two butt bongo zesty session. PM me if your interested in trying them out.

Swifty 53
06-07-15, 18:40
I just got a text from Joyce of Laurel. She's looking for clientele, AND she has a friend with her. That's right fellows, it's a double dippin two butt bongo zesty session. PM me if your interested in trying them out.It's not Nancy again, is it? Hopefully someone new.

Cracksmoak
06-07-15, 21:22
295 was blocked so I took a detour through W / W. There was about 6 re-animated corpses at the circle. A couple more on some side streets. One on the way to SA and one at the SA (looked decent from 100 meters). Amazing how distance will improve a girls looks. Down to C/ B. There was another 6 or so. Talent levels about the same as W / W except for one brunette that looked pretty good. She was bent over talking to some pimps / dealers that had a couple of the living dead in the back seat. I remember the brunette from about 4 years ago. She was one of Betty and Milli's friends. Still looks good. I think her name was Angie.

BoloBellgrande
06-07-15, 21:32
It's not Nancy again, is it? Hopefully someone new.

I just text Joyce again because of your post . Her friend is a blonde 5 feet 8 and a little thicker than Joyce . I am working on getting a picture of her right now . I am intrigued myself at this point . I will post the picture if she allows me to . Standby

LikkerFront
06-08-15, 00:27
Took a lap down the WW track and made the pit stop for Dawn with the jacked up teeth at the circle. On the way to the spot she tells a tale of a dude that picked up a SW Saturday and promptly returned her back to the circle then scooped Dawn instead. Dawn says shortly after getting in the dudes car she understood why he returned the other SW, the guy wanted Dawn to take a fisting. Dawn tells the dude NO WAY and he returns her also LOL Those who know her know this isn't really possible unless dude has a fist the size of a newborn baby, she's got a small tight box that is a tight fit for a finger let alone a dick. Parked at my spot to enjoy some of her smooth and satisfying brain skills, prepaid the standard fare plus a tip because I know this gal always delivers a pleasant drama free experience. Tipped the seat back and she inhaled the meat while pulling down her pants hmm I guess she had other things on her mind because just a few minutes into a very nice BJ she stops to ask if I'm going to stick it in her. I reminded her that I paid for the head but she layed back, spread them legs and invited me to hit it. Not being one to dissapoint the lady, I got in the suit and smashed that tight little vag. Very sweet of her to offer up the upgrade without upgrading her fee. According to Dawn, the tale of The Fister concludes with the guy taking Dawn back and picking up another SW who was game for a vag punching and was able to give the dude what he was asking for. She named the girl who took the fist and she has been mentioned on this forum as a very good date but unfortunately I have yet to have the pleasure of making her acquaintance, but I will!

Masonm
06-08-15, 00:29
Been seeing a lot of cute Stephanie lately. Cute brunette spinner at top of hill by SA or gas station downhill. Got a text from her phone today asking if I had seen her. I said I thought this phone was Stephanie's. Then I get "Look, I'm serious tell her I want to speak with her. " In response to my text "why ask me? This guy sends 2 pics of my car parked on 2 separate dates with her. Very creepy. I'm only really puzzeled over how he associated my phone number with my car. If I see her again will be going to very remote parking spot.

OskarM
06-08-15, 05:20
Angie is hot and cold. When hot she is decent when cold you regret the experience even at standard.

When she first relapsed she went UTR first and there was a two week/month period where she was great now it is hit or miss and as you know she can be found in the regular haunts.

295 was blocked so I took a detour through W / W. There was about 6 re-animated corpses at the circle. A couple more on some side streets. One on the way to SA and one at the SA (looked decent from 100 meters). Amazing how distance will improve a girls looks. Down to C/ B. There was another 6 or so. Talent levels about the same as W / W except for one brunette that looked pretty good. She was bent over talking to some pimps / dealers that had a couple of the living dead in the back seat. I remember the brunette from about 4 years ago. She was one of Betty and Milli's friends. Still looks good. I think her name was Angie.

Sunday Morning
06-08-15, 07:59
Kandii sent me this short video of her on stage at the Circus. What a nice ass she has. She's off for a few days, but she'll be back.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1211/kandii-on-the-block.htmlI can never get CCPTube to open. It's sad but there seem to be a lot of good videos up there.

BigDonkey
06-08-15, 08:43
I just ran across a fb profile for a girl from the 90's her name was pound cake was nice to see she is doing good.Very good post.

OskarM
06-08-15, 09:16
I can never get CCPTube to open. It's sad but there seem to be a lot of good videos up there.Try this,

http://m.ccptube.com/playvideo?id=1211

Youngster83
06-08-15, 12:47
So even after reading what she's caused and done to other people on here, I get a text from amber in Brooklyn. Couple hours later I go pick her up. Head to my spot which she hates cause its not in the city or walking distance back but I'm always firm on it. We get there and things start off with a BBBJ which I've always been a fan of hers. I get nice and hard, stop her and get strapped up for the poking fun. She gets her shorts off and climbs on top. If she had bigger boobs she would have a smoking hot look in my opinion. Anyways we go at it for a few minutes then switch to doggy where I start railing her as hard as I can. Not one complaint. I was surprised. 5 minutes goes by and I ask her if she'll let me try the backdoor. "Sure baby". So the hell with it. I slowly work my way in that tight backdoor and start going to town. Flip her over and point both legs to the roof and jump back into it. By then she's playing with herself and I'm about to explode. I pull out, rip the cover off and shoot the load all over her v and stomach which she didn't find fun LOL. Ohh well. We clean up and head back. On the ride back she started nodding off so I did alittle brake check and fixed that issue. Over all a great time to my surprise. Figured I'd get held up and loss the standard that I offered. Maybe it's the location I made her go to. Eitherway be safe out there. Her looks and time isn't worth the problems that could come. Damn that little head for never thinking logical when in the moment.

Luv Titz
06-08-15, 15:00
Took an afternoon stroll around 2 pm. Counted at least 8 WSW on the W / W loop. Didn't have time to sample but at least 3 were 7-8 on the civi scale. Enjoy gents and be safe! No blue harassing the today unlike the other day.

BoloBellgrande
06-08-15, 15:36
I just saw a WSW come out of a house on S Cole st between Mount st and Fulton wearing dark blue pants and a black tank top. Her body is so bangin it's off the charts. Fat J LO booty and boobs like Dolly Parton. Some guy in a black truck picked her up. Good thing too, otherwise I would have thought it was a setup, even though I saw her come out a rowe house . She is just fucking unbelievable , she half smiled at me and it did look like she has some dental issues. Other than that , she was BANGIN !!!

Going to hang around and see if she comes back. She bas brown hair and is wearing shades. She is unreal looking for SW, just fucking HOT!

Just my luck , my old friend blonde haired Shannon is out by the corner store in the circle . She's a very good looking woman too . If this other chick doesn't come back , I will date Shannon if she's still around . Problem is I have to keel avoiding her waiting for the new HOTY !!!

UPDATE :

I just saw her again , she was walking up on Fulton and getting back in the same black truck , her ass is not quite J LO on second look , but it is shapely , and meaty , along with nice hips . I can't figure out why the guy came back or why she was waking back up to his truck again . She may have had something in her hand from the corner store . Going to hang around and see what's what . My girl Shannon disappeared so I may have lost out on her rare appearance.

MysterFister
06-08-15, 16:05
Took a lap down the WW track and made the pit stop for Dawn with the jacked up teeth at the circle. On the way to the spot she tells a tale of a dude that picked up a SW Saturday and promptly returned her back to the circle then scooped Dawn instead. Dawn says shortly after getting in the dudes car she understood why he returned the other SW, the guy wanted Dawn to take a fisting. Dawn tells the dude NO WAY and he returns her also LOL Those who know her know this isn't really possible unless dude has a fist the size of a newborn baby, she's got a small tight box that is a tight fit for a finger let alone a dick. Parked at my spot to enjoy some of her smooth and satisfying brain skills, prepaid the standard fare plus a tip because I know this gal always delivers a pleasant drama free experience. Tipped the seat back and she inhaled the meat while pulling down her pants hmm I guess she had other things on her mind because just a few minutes into a very nice BJ she stops to ask if I'm going to stick it in her. I reminded her that I paid for the head but she layed back, spread them legs and invited me to hit it. Not being one to dissapoint the lady, I got in the suit and smashed that tight little vag. Very sweet of her to offer up the upgrade without upgrading her fee. According to Dawn, the tale of The Fister concludes with the guy taking Dawn back and picking up another SW who was game for a vag punching and was able to give the dude what he was asking for. She named the girl who took the fist and she has been mentioned on this forum as a very good date but unfortunately I have yet to have the pleasure of making her acquaintance, but I wi!That's my thing but wasn't me. I make sure I can do 3 fingers easy before even asking them.

Laxxx
06-08-15, 16:27
So even after reading what she's caused and done to other people on here, I get a text from amber in BrooklynSo is this blond Amber with the leopard tattoo on her hand?

NiteTimer
06-08-15, 16:42
Found Star Sat. Morning in Glen Burnie, going to post some good shit there asap, Jamie later down near Pulaski, Erica around McHenry that night.

Sunday I hit my X, then found Monica to take all my last bit of nut out in. Sara hit me w / a message from an unknown source, so I missed that (dangit) then I was too drained to hit Dallas. Then I hear Denise is ixnaying so that's another anal queen down. Wish her well tho!

BoloBellgrande
06-08-15, 16:46
Just ran into Tiffany at Pierre's. The metal in her mouth is called fronts. She took them out and showed them to me.

Mr Mojo Risin
06-08-15, 17:29
Decided to see what was out and about on a pretty decent Monday morning. None of the usual morning girls were out (Dallas, Tiff) but did see the big breasted Bree; picked her up before and it was kind of a waste of time but will give her a second chance eventually. Also saw Ashley, but after two mediocre sessions with her passed her as well. A couple rejects from the Thriller video were out on SCarey. Was about to give up when I saw a blond with nice curly hair and black shorts at the loop. Quickly scooped her up, did the LE check and made our way off. Said her name was Shaylee. WSW, probably 5'4 max, some marks on the legs. Went to a spot and she started off with a very nice kneeling BBBJ. She was really into that, which got me hard in no time. Put on the hat and entered doggy, cute little butt. I made the mistake of running short on hats and didn't have the right size condom, so I knew I wasn't going to cum this way. Removed it and she went back to her wonderful BJ. She liked how I was dressed and smelled (these chicks really need to start hanging out with higher quality men) and she was rubbing on me and kissing my neck and such, hot. Note, her bra makes her boobs look bigger than they actually are, she probably lost weight because of her habit. Eventually blew a very nice load. She said she is new to the area, had some bad things in life recently that led her to this. She gave me her number and I will repeat for sure.

BoloBellgrande
06-08-15, 17:35
According to Christine, Amber has the BUG! I was riding Christine back to the circle when she pointed to a Skinny long haired WSW and said, she used to be my best friend. Don't know if it's the same Amber I have read about, I don't want to roll up on her and snap a picture, but I might. If you're out today , she's wearing reddish or pink pants , and they really stand out . She's has long brown stringy hair and looks rough in the face to me . If anyone remembers to old episode of the Flintstone with the female character ( mrs. Weirdly ) she is the splitting image of that character with brown hair .

BoloBellgrande
06-08-15, 19:51
Pictures of Christine's backside! She's such a lovely girl, she's supposed to be going in a program in Glen Burnie soon. I hope to stay in touch with her so I can see the finnished product. I took some face picks of her, but, they don't capture how pretty she is. She poses her face for the camera and it just doesn't look natural.

SirDrDunk
06-08-15, 21:00
Check your box.Thanks bro.

BoloBellgrande
06-08-15, 21:21
I so wanted to take a picture of this, but, when I was slowing down to take a picture, the cop on the scene waved me on around the corner. At the intersection of S Payson and Eagle st there was a post office delivery vehicle parked front end into the curb. I saw a fire truck and ambulance across the way when I was making a left onto Wilkins from S Payson, but, they had everything blocked so you couldn't see what was going on. After they left I could see it was a mail delivery truck that was at the center of whatever happened. There was a undercover grey PT Cruiser in the middle of the street flashing along with a regular city cop car. If anyone knows the circumstances behind what was going on, enlighten us all. I like to keep abreast of the stuff that happens where I do my mongering.

NiteTimer
06-08-15, 21:35
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1176/smashed-again.html

NiteTimer
06-08-15, 21:39
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1175/sara-showing-off.html

BoloBellgrande
06-08-15, 22:42
On the ride back to the circle with Christine we talked about some of the girls we both know, come to find out she was locked up with tall blonde cover girl Shannon that I saw today, she also knows Angie / Strawberry and Nikki , she says her BF Mike beats the shit out of her , but , she's Marley in love with him , go figure . One of the girls she mentioned I didn't know, but, from what she told me, she deserves a shout out.

She says there's a SW named Kelly who is Robbing guys regularly. In a maybe related story, she says there was some girl who got raped at Pierre's place in the upstairs room. The guy is supposed to have raped her anally. Christine was thinking it may have Kelly and some guy getting revenge on her. Don't know, I tend to believe Christine's story's because she seems very level headed. Be safe.

JankMaster
06-09-15, 02:08
I just link up with a chic christine. She short thick built white chic. Dirty blonde. Nice tits. 20 was the damage. I saw the tall light skin chic I think everyone talks about but she got scooped before I got to her. Hope I can get her. Any way this christind was cool. A little talkative tellin me how everyone steals from her bla bla. Will only be around til thurs. Going to. Program. Nice all in all. BJ was 7. Box was tight.

Elber Gonzalez
06-09-15, 02:11
I was exploring the west side and happened to ran into 5"11 Kayla, she has redish hair, she claims to be 22 years old, but honestly I think she might be older, the service was okay but her attitude was a turn off, I was really close to cancel everything. She says she is always around but who knows, the only thing I know is that I won't pick her up again.

Trileptal
06-09-15, 04:16
I just link up with a chic christine. She short thick built white chic. Dirty blonde. Nice tits. 20 was the damage. I saw the tall light skin chic I think everyone talks about but she got scooped before I got to her. Hope I can get her. Any way this christind was cool. A little talkative tellin me how everyone steals from her bla bla. Will only be around til thurs. Going to. Program. Nice all in all. BJ was 7. Box was tight.Where is Christine usually CB?

GuyLooking
06-09-15, 05:31
Hey guys just got back into town and where I'm from something wierd is going on nobody on this board is replying to many posts and the streets are DEAD!

Some I'm really hoping to score up here I have old digits for kiara natilie but all my numbers the girls not callin back or digits don't work.

Could some of you pm me some digits PLEEASE I like the young small thin girls as some of you might know but skilled girl are nice as well.

Thanks for the help play safe.

NiteTimer
06-09-15, 06:11
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1163/shining-it.html

Cls9637
06-09-15, 08:07
I saw Angela on Payson yesterday. I spotted her red hair from a distance but didn't get the look, so I went around the block to look closer. That time I got the look, so I went around the corner and she followed. She is thirty three years old with pretty natural red hair. The first thing she said was that she gets off on pleasing a guy. I told I get off on being pleased! We went to my location and got naked. While she doesn't have the body of some of the twenty year old girls, she still looks very good, nice boobs with sensitive nipples. She started out with lots of kissing and licking all over, from my neck on down. Then her blowjob technique is to start out very slow and sensuous, gradually getting a little more involved. She pays a ton of attention to the boys, and acts like she really does enjoy what she's doing. She also goes non-stop. No pausing, no clock watching. She is okay with swallowing or cumming on her face, so we did a little of both. No phone, but if I see her I will definitely stop for her again.

Cls9637
06-09-15, 08:12
I highly recommend Angela. She is definitely a pleaser and definitely enjoys doing a good job. It shows!

Youngster83
06-09-15, 10:10
So is this blond Amber with the leopard tattoo on her hand?No its not. This one is younger and lives off of 6th st.

Member #4966
06-09-15, 10:13
You sure you are a guy looking in Baltimore? I'd love to see active if be'More is dead.

Hey guys just got back into town and where I'm from something wierd is going on nobody on this board is replying to many posts and the streets are DEAD!

Some I'm really hoping to score up here I have old digits for kiara natilie but all my numbers the girls not callin back or digits don't work.

Could some of you pm me some digits PLEEASE I like the young small thin girls as some of you might know but skilled girl are nice as well.

Thanks for the help play safe.

Member #4966
06-09-15, 10:21
Forgot exact name. Mixed chick with slight baby bump. She looks pregnant to me, but heard its leftover. No phone. Worth the pickup. Nice skin, she's got that Dominican light-skinned (what y'all call redbone?) look us whiteboys go nuts over. can form complete sentences, and good bbjcim technique. Okay sex, but I use raincoats these days so not as fun so not a good judge of sex. Saw her twice in last couple weeks. Her face makes her look kinda like a cop but she's real nice, not a pain in the ass at all. Did anal one of times for extra donation. You can find her near circle wearing jean shorts and timberlands. She wore the Timberlands during sex.

Prefers Oral
06-09-15, 10:23
Anyone know if this one is a SW? I posted in BP section and was asked at least 6 times http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/comecomecomeopen-mindedpiercedready-to-play-in-calls/9682994.

Prefers Oral
06-09-15, 10:29
I posted a review in BP section and then got several request on is she was a SW. I have no idea. Do any of you recognize her? http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/comecomecomeopen-mindedpiercedready-to-play-in-calls/9682994.

BoloBellgrande
06-09-15, 11:04
Forgot exact name. Mixed chick with slight baby bump. She looks pregnant to me, but heard its leftover. No phone. Worth the pickup. Nice skin, she's got that Dominican light-skinned (what y'all call redbone?) look us whiteboys go nuts over. can form complete sentences, and good bbjcim technique. Okay sex, but I use raincoats these days so not as fun so not a good judge of sex. Saw her twice in last couple weeks. Her face makes her look kinda like a cop but she's real nice, not a pain in the ass at all. Did anal one of times for extra donation. You can find her near circle wearing jean shorts and timberlands. She wore the Timberlands during sex.Her mother is what she called a red African, and her father was white. The bend over booty shots don't do her justice. I was trying to capture the way her skin looks when it stretches. Imagine what it looks like when you're stirring cream into a cup of coffee, and you see the white and brown colors mixing together. It was so pretty, I leaned over and kissed her on the ass.

BoloBellgrande
06-09-15, 11:25
I was checking out this add from the BP section, and I swear I have seen this chick around the west side somewhere in the past. Does anyone remember seeing this face around the WW loops? She looks some dam familiar to me.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/comecomecomeopen-mindedpiercedready-to-play-in-calls/9682994

NiteTimer
06-09-15, 11:31
A little something before vids done.

JankMaster
06-09-15, 12:50
Where is Christine usually CB?I caught her walking on wilkins and monroe. By the side dip off street where they work on cars.

BoloBellgrande
06-09-15, 14:36
http://www.xvideos.com/video12009689/5_hour_energy

Its not me by the way , I do know her though . Great provider , just hard to get a hold of

Member #5461
06-09-15, 14:42
I had some free time today so I decided to cruise dundalk. I did a few loops around the construction area. There were a few girls out and milling about. I pulled over for one cute spinner with a lot of tats but she motioned with hands for me to go around the block. Which is a total nightmare to do. So I passed on her. Made a couple of passes thru Conkling. Nothing appealing there today. So on my way back a spied a Auburn haired 4 ft tall spinner w / killer set of legs just bending the corner of dundalk ave & the Citgo station. I quickly made the scoop. She smelled great and was well dressed. Bright orange Polish on her toes & fingers very nice. We went back to my spot for a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 plus tip for her good service and attitude. Got digits will definitely see her again.

Scoundrel
06-09-15, 15:16
I highly recommend Angela. She is definitely a pleaser and definitely enjoys doing a good job. It shows!Angela kind of reminds me of alyssa hart from teen tugs / tabboo handjobs!

KStreetWatcher
06-09-15, 15:40
I had some free time today so I decided to cruise dundalk. I did a few loops around the construction area. There were a few girls out and milling about. I pulled over for one cute spinner with a lot of tats but she motioned with hands for me to go around the block. Which is a total nightmare to do. So I passed on her. Made a couple of passes thru Conkling. Nothing appealing there today. So on my way back a spied a Auburn haired 4 ft tall spinner w / killer set of legs just bending the corner of dundalk ave & the Citgo station. I quickly made the scoop. She smelled great and was well dressed. Bright orange Polish on her toes & fingers very nice. We went back to my spot for a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 plus tip for her good service and attitude. Got digits will definitely see her again..4 for a BJ? Must be .1 per foot. How about a pic of this spinner?

Member #5461
06-09-15, 17:14
.4 for a BJ? Must be .1 per foot. How about a pic of this spinner?LOL! She was camera shy this time. Ill press a little harder for a pic next time.

NiteTimer
06-09-15, 18:43
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1212/angel-on-the-stump.html

She can chow on some dick, just can't take a pounding.

ChordMan
06-09-15, 18:44

Its not me by the way , I do know her though . Great provider , just hard to get a hold ofYou were right bro, that was really worth sharing.

NiteTimer
06-09-15, 21:47
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1213/mouthful-of-nut.html

Drose
06-09-15, 21:55
You were right bro, that was really worth sharing.Lela aka Latin candy is legit. Have seen her multiple times. Never dissapoints!

ChordMan
06-09-15, 22:58
Lela aka Latin candy is legit. Have seen her multiple times. Never dissapoints!That's one I don't mind running in to.

NiteTimer
06-09-15, 23:29
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1214/star-shining.html

NiteTimer
06-10-15, 06:15
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1215/star-worx.html

Part 2.

JankMaster
06-10-15, 07:25

Its not me by the way , I do know her though . Great provider , just hard to get a hold ofOnly chic I will ride to dc to see. I usually grab her for the night and literally fuck her brains out all night. She stays on the dick. True freak and true whkre. Can't ask for anything more. Oh how I miss that.

Member #4966
06-10-15, 09:16
I hear ya! Mixed race, even from ugly ass parents, always seem so damn good looking. One of the reasons Brazilian girls are so hot. Potrtugeuse mixed with african! If she worked out and took care of herself better. Watchout! But then, if she did that we wouldn't of had priveledge of fucking her unless we paid alot more money!

Grrrr....how the heck these girls cant keep a prepaid phone is beyond me. Hope she gets a phone.

Her mother is what she called a red African, and her father was white. The bend over booty shots don't do her justice. I was trying to capture the way her skin looks when it stretches. Imagine what it looks like when you're stirring cream into a cup of coffee, and you see the white and brown colors mixing together. It was so pretty, I leaned over and kissed her on the ass.

NiteTimer
06-10-15, 12:32
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1216/packed-wcream.html

Star getting finished off. She's looking for work. Hit me for number.

Sw1234
06-10-15, 12:36
Does anyone know how to contact latincandy Lela. I will be around BWI this weekend and would like to try. You could PM me thanks.

Klove48
06-10-15, 12:59
I hear ya! Mixed race, even from ugly ass parents, always seem so damn good looking. One of the reasons Brazilian girls are so hot. Potrtugeuse mixed with african! If she worked out and took care of herself better. Watchout! But then, if she did that we wouldn't of had priveledge of fucking her unless we paid alot more money!

Grrrr....how the heck these girls cant keep a prepaid phone is beyond me. Hope she gets a phone.Man do you guys read the reports. I did a report on Kristina #19391, over a year ago when she looked much better. It was before the baby and the wear-down from the streets; she had a model type body then, and the service was a GFE. She still is a sweetie, with a great personality if you get to know her. Don't pass her by if you see her. Peace.

Swifty 53
06-10-15, 14:11
Does anyone know how to contact latincandy Lela. I will be around BWI this weekend and would like to try. You could PM me thanks.Here's a link to her BP ad.

http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/latincandy-5080100-special-real-pics-great-reviews/5011840

BoloBellgrande
06-10-15, 20:09
Here's a link to her BP ad.

http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/latincandy-5080100-special-real-pics-great-reviews/5011840Since her recent legal troubles she's really not taking on new clients. She has a loyal following and doesn't need to. You'd be better off befriending her on Facebook. That way she can see you and your profile and feel more at ease contacting you.

NiteTimer
06-10-15, 23:04
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1217/in-the-moni.html

NiteTimer
06-10-15, 23:10
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1218/mo-moni.html

NiteTimer
06-10-15, 23:18
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1219/loaded.html

NiteTimer
06-11-15, 00:37
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1220/star-glazed.html

The original. Remastered.

Member #4915
06-11-15, 09:45
Was out BP area last night. Was pretty dead did see the usual girls out but nothing of my liking. Did see some cute civis LOL.

Member #4987
06-11-15, 10:58
Do you have a stroll map, showing areas to find SW? Coming into area in couple weeks, wanting to sample local fare, but not sure where to go. PM me if desired.

BoloBellgrande
06-11-15, 12:09
This is the Shannon I spoke of briefly last Monday. I saw her standing in the circle in front of the corner store. Her hair is blonde now, not mixed with red like in the picture. I am pretty sure she is a natural blonde. I have two #she gave me, one cell and one house phone. The cell phone I called and some guy answered and said, this phone no longer belongs to Shannon. The house phone I called, nobody picked up and I got the answering machine. I am not sure if she's staying with one of her baby dadys, so I don't want to leave a message. She's supposed to be getting a place with her mother soon, but I am not sure if that's happened yet.

If one of you guys dated her recently and got a # , please PM me and pass it along.

Member #4966
06-11-15, 13:18
I'd heard her name before, but a year ago? Nah, reports are retained in short term memory. Unless I hear about her over and over again: Kiara, Kandi.

I'll bet kristine was smoking hot before the kid. A smoking hot body.

Man do you guys read the reports. I did a report on Kristina #19391, over a year ago when she looked much better. It was before the baby and the wear-down from the streets; she had a model type body then, and the service was a GFE. She still is a sweetie, with a great personality if you get to know her. Don't pass her by if you see her. Peace.

MysterFister
06-11-15, 15:18
On my way home last night I made 2 quick passes thru conkling just to see what was out and if crazy conkling amber was still dodging her responsibilities. The street was crawling with about a dozen heavily weathered skeleton looking spinners I have never see before in my life. The only one I recognized was Paula who I wish would get her act together she did good 8 yrs and is going down hill fast. Anyway I don't see any of these being ule but more the risen dead from the adjacent graveyard. Several trannies out to. WTF is happening to this stroll. LOL.

BoloBellgrande
06-11-15, 15:33
Finally got Joyce to post a pic, still waiting on her blonde friend Crissy. PM me if interested. They are in the Laurel area.

AceKing88
06-11-15, 15:54
Tatiana is home stroll plenty hefty today Shelly is out so is Brooklyn sje has put on aome weight flower shirt with black shorts can't mess her the cakes are coming out the shorts. Shelly has on a mint green sunflower dress, T has on a pink one very hot so have fun bro's.

WebDog2015
06-11-15, 19:23
Since her recent legal troubles she's really not taking on new clients. She has a loyal following and doesn't need to. You'd be better off befriending her on Facebook. That way she can see you and your profile and feel more at ease contacting you.Out of curiosity, any more on the "legal troubles"? I have a fair amount of back and forth with her using my legit phone / number. Her last FB post was in May (FWIW).

Curtisbay
06-11-15, 20:08
Was out BP area last night. Was pretty dead did see the usual girls out but nothing of my liking. Did see some cute civis LOL.It doesn't hurt to slow down and give some eye contact. In CB, I'm convinced almost any woman walking alone will give you a BJ for standard tuition.

Happy One
06-11-15, 22:42
Do you have a stroll map, showing areas to find SW? Coming into area in couple weeks, wanting to sample local fare, but not sure where to go. PM me if desired.If you go down past non pro you will see loop maps. Click on and copy if memory is weak. Good luck and happy hunting.

Playboy69
06-12-15, 01:13
Saw young redhead walking with a brunette in the CB area. Both kinda look young but could pass for 18 or 19 walking late at night. Then suddenly the redhead gave me the look and waved at me. I didn't want to pick her up right there and there so I circled around. They were gone. After couple more rounds, I spotted them. I parked and I waited. Looked at them. Redhead looked back. I offered them a ride. Long story short. She made a scene started calling me names. I drove off but made me feel bad for a moment. But then again, she waved at me like she was looking for a date. Crazy young people these days. As always, keep your guard up.

Playboy69
06-12-15, 01:21
After the Curveball event, I didn't give up. Drove around Pontiac. I saw Heather. Blonde 5'4, full see's, 130 lbs, somewhat attractive. After getting in, she did cop check right away which I don't mind. Drove to my spot. She polished the mic quite well. Above average. Good suction and it was nice & wet. Standard plus a lincoln which I think is now the standard.

Playboy69
06-12-15, 01:33
Saw Lauren over the weekend. No one else was available on W / W that looked appealing. Plus, I've been seeing her reviews on here and it made me kinda want to see her. Anyhow, I thought when she went into my car she was wearing some kind of jewelry or art on her right hand. But after looking at the vid I took of her, I realized those were puss. I kind of regret seeing her now. I don't like messing with girls who have open wounds or skin problems. Not a pretty sight. Careful out there. Anyone care to comment on her situation to enlighten us all?

Crg3400
06-12-15, 05:24
It doesn't hurt to slow down and give some eye contact. In CB, I'm convinced almost any woman walking alone will give you a BJ for standard tuition.

Was out BP area last night. Was pretty dead did see the usual girls out but nothing of my liking. Did see some cute civis LOL.

Saw young redhead walking with a brunette in the CB area. Both kinda look young but could pass for 18 or 19 walking late at night. Then suddenly the redhead gave me the look and waved at me. I didn't want to pick her up right there and there so I circled around. They were gone. After couple more rounds, I spotted them. I parked and I waited. Looked at them. Redhead looked back. I offered them a ride. Long story short. She made a scene started calling me names. I drove off but made me feel bad for a moment. But then again, she waved at me like she was looking for a date. Crazy young people these days. As always, keep your guard up.BE careful in BP when approaching girls you don't know, BP has a very active community watch. The neighbors will try to engage you and cause a incident.

SirDrDunk
06-12-15, 12:15
This is the Shannon I spoke of briefly last Monday. I saw her standing in the circle in front of the corner store. Her hair is blonde now, not mixed with red like in the picture. I am pretty sure she is a natural blonde. I have two #she gave me, one cell and one house phone. The cell phone I called and some guy answered and said, this phone no longer belongs to Shannon. The house phone I called, nobody picked up and I got the answering machine. I am not sure if she's staying with one of her baby dadys, so I don't want to leave a message. She's supposed to be getting a place with her mother soon, but I am not sure if that's happened yet.

If one of you guys dated her recently and got a # , please PM me and pass it along.Did she used to dance down the block because she looks familar.

SirDrDunk
06-12-15, 12:21
Finally got Joyce to post a pic, still waiting on her blonde friend Crissy. PM me if interested. They are in the Laurel area.Has she put on weight? She looks a little thick there haven't been that way in minute but might have to take a trip out there.

LikkerFront
06-12-15, 13:25
Saw Lauren over the weekend. No one else was available on W / W that looked appealing. Plus, I've been seeing her reviews on here and it made me kinda want to see her. Anyhow, I thought when she went into my car she was wearing some kind of jewelry or art on her right hand. But after looking at the vid I took of her, I realized those were puss. I kind of regret seeing her now. I don't like messing with girls who have open wounds or skin problems. Not a pretty sight. Careful out there. Anyone care to comment on her situation to enlighten us all?Can't really comment on her current situation other than to say she's NOT looking good right about now. I took a joyride down the WW track and saw her out yesterday and she's looking VERY rough and appears to be in a vicious downward spiral. She used to be one of the better looking girls out there and one of my favorite dates, the smack is taking its toll on her and it's a heavy toll. I'm hoping she can steer out of it before it's too late.

BoloBellgrande
06-12-15, 15:07
Has she put on weight? She looks a little thick there haven't been that way in minute but might have to take a trip out there.When I had her bent over the bed pulling her back and forth by her waist.

Forddiesel06
06-12-15, 17:51
I was able to hit up Anna the other day, picked her up and headed to my spot. Very good knob polishing. Swallow my sword to the root! No gagging, no whining, just sucking till she got that baby batter! Standard fee, plus a tip. Definitely calling her again.

Happy One
06-12-15, 18:09
Saw Lauren over the weekend. No one else was available on W / W that looked appealing. Plus, I've been seeing her reviews on here and it made me kinda want to see her. Anyhow, I thought when she went into my car she was wearing some kind of jewelry or art on her right hand. But after looking at the vid I took of her, I realized those were puss. I kind of regret seeing her now. I don't like messing with girls who have open wounds or skin problems. Not a pretty sight. Careful out there. Anyone care to comment on her situation to enlighten us all?She will get a lot worse unless someone gives her a place to stay and get cleaned up. She does 3 to 4 pills at a time if she has the money and drinks on occasion. If you get her high and good mood, she will do gang bangs. She has really great skills IF she's in the mood and well.

Liz is back to the WW and looks really good with the weight gain. She got really thin and was a mess before. Great service, she loves to do RCG and that ass is wonderful to look at. She was in jail and rehab but fell back to a habit again now, what a waste. Get her quick it won't take long for her to go down hill. If you date her you won't be sorry. Night timer you got any movies of her from the past?

These girls on the strolls need to change there clothes now that its this hot out. Wearing the same clothes for days at a time. They want to sit in my ac and cool off but the smell is not good.

Picked up one of the girls I know that just returned to the area. As we drive to my spot she gets a call from a monger and tells him she will be available in 45 minutes to an hour. She lies her ass off why she couldn't meet right know. She set up to see him when she got back. When she tells you you got her exited and wet, its just left over, I filled her up pretty good and she don't bother to get cleaned up before the next date. LOL.

KayJay1
06-12-15, 20:42
Got a chance to see Hailey today. Half &half with see. I. m. Poor little thang can't take no dick.

Tbroi2
06-12-15, 23:17
I got to hook up with phat kitty Hailey today. How do I love that phat kitty. Actually was just passing through Patapsco today, not really looking and there she was walking with her girlfriend. Scooped her up and went to her place. Same ole same ole, standard tuition. Very nice BBBJ and MISH was good as always. Love the way her extra phat lips hug little man. In no time I was blasting off. The raBBit was happy and on his way. No digits, didn't expect her to have any. And why is it I always find when I am not looking better than when I head out seeking. Funny how that works. RaBBit out...

raBBit

Barraquda22
06-12-15, 23:40
Finally got Joyce to post a pic, still waiting on her blonde friend Crissy. PM me if interested. They are in the Laurel area.I dug up pics from god only knows how long ago on her. Was some ancient BP ad. She still looks pretty good. I may have to scroll through my files and find her number.

BQ22.