PDA

View Full Version : Harford County

Connaisseur
01-19-06, 16:56
There is a cute blonde advertising massage on CL; has any of you, Fellow Mongers, had the pleasure yet? Just wanted to see if she was for real.

Thanks for any intel you may have!

Conn.

Dark Alley
12-06-06, 10:29
Been cruising Aberdeen lately, across the street behind the McDonalds. Action seems to be returning. A VERY VERY good thing!

Dark Alley
12-15-06, 23:18
The other night, I went out mongering and there was nothing going on. It was so foggy, you could barely see 10 feet in front of you, so even if there was activity, I wouldn't have seen it.

Went out last night, still foggy, not nearly as bad tho. Hooked up with a non-regular WSW for a little head bobbin for a Jackson... Was good but have had better.

Looks: 6
Attitude: 9
Performance: 6

She didn't seem jaded like many of the others... In fact, I'd say she was very sweet. It's rare I feel bad for not paying more but this was one! She says she's not out regularly. Once in a while when she needs some extra bucks.

Adobe James
03-25-07, 11:07
Saw these two from CL up in Harford Co. First time, you have to see the pair of them, but I would think you'd want to anyway, since they were so fun together.

$$$ for both - h/hr
$$$$ for both - hr

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=w4m+6205+&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&hasPic=1

Rizzo 27
03-02-08, 02:19
Had recent success in Aberdeen. Wondering if Havre De Grace, Edgewood, or Joppatowne had anything you see in passing. Had success in all places before but I don't have a batallion to go monger with me in Edgewood. Besides I might have to pay for them also haha. I have a GREAT idea I want to try out before I say anything about it, so wish me luck. Stay safe out there.

P.S. I'm sure I'm not the first, but I'm too lazy to RTFF.

Rizzo 27
03-02-08, 02:29
Had recent success in Aberdeen. Wondering if Havre De Grace, Edgewood, or Joppatowne had anything you see in passing. Had success in all places before but I don't have a batallion to go monger with me in Edgewood. Besides I might have to pay for them also haha. I have a GREAT idea I want to try out before I say anything about it, so wish me luck. Stay safe out there.

P.S. I'm sure I'm not the first, but I'm too lazy to RTFF

Rizzo 27
03-04-08, 20:26
Just read my post and I must've been on Ambien because I can't remember my GREAT idea to save my life! Does anyone know why my reports get posted twice. I only hit the button one time. The obvious answer is I'm a dumbass, but has anyone else had this problem with their posts?

Dark Alley
11-20-08, 04:00
The last two nights, went out for a drive. Drove the normal route through Aberdeen and even down to Havre de Grace.

Nothing at all going on! I'd think in this economy, there'd be someone out there trying to make a buck! Guess not.

Dark Alley
05-04-09, 08:59
I've gone out cruising a bit the last few weeks. It's always been slow, well, for the last 4 years or so, but it's been totally dead lately.

So what drives SW's to a particular area? I might be mistaken but, I see quite a few mongers driving around looking, but not a single SW in sight.

Kev Kev
05-07-09, 22:40
I've gone out cruising a bit the last few weeks. It's always been slow, well, for the last 4 years or so, but it's been totally dead lately.

So what drives SW's to a particular area? I might be mistaken but, I see quite a few mongers driving around looking, but not a single SW in sight.Harford county has been dead for years. At least in comparison to the "good ole days".

When I started mongering (1984) Aberdeen was my favorite place. Actually it was tied w/ Middle River area (Rt 40, Eastern Blvd, Martin Blvd, Middle River Rd). For my money, both these areas didn't have as many as PP/Highlandtown or Curtis Bay- but they were a generally speaking of a higher quality. I always thought Pigtown was the pits- the end of the road for the girls when they are totally wasted and wasting away.

The Harco Rt-40 corridor was welll stocked with SW's back in the day (1980's thru mid-90's). They used to hitchike from Edgewood to Havre De Grace and virtuall everywhere in between. They worked out of a bunch of the Aberdeen hotels.

Im Not Saying
04-13-10, 22:54
Well it is tough. Aberdeen will yield a few results, but the cops are like stormtroopers there so its more than a 50% shot that if she catches your eye in town limits, shes a cop. Here's a few tips.

1. Get a actual phone book and look up all the treatment centers in Harford County. Then find out when they close for the night. The last few sessions in the evening will have girls looking to score right after. I've gotten a few real hotties this way. My buddy actually told me this technique as he was in those sessions with a heroin addiction. The urban ones, like on main street in aberdeen, are your best shot. Halfway houses are another great resource to keep your eyes on. In elkton I found a girl once just driving past a halfway house. She looked up, I could tell she was on the shit, I waved and she waved back. Also drunks in the wafflehouses and dennys at bar: 30 are easy to score. Just some ideas.

Im Not Saying
09-12-10, 14:48
Of all places, at the darlington wawa was a young chubby girl with huge tits and what looked like a few gang tats hanging out at the wawa at 136 and route 1. She kept eyeballing me. She was def in need. She came up to the window and asked if I had a phone. I said sure, what else do you need? She said "well I'm homeless right now, got no money. I need food. Can I bum a dollar? " I said sure thinking a dollar is worth fishing for more. I made sure she saw I had more money than a dollar. She says thanks, makes a call to see where her ride is at. I asked her if she needed a ride, she replies " no theyre on the way. But I really need to make some money". I said get in. She did and went right to the pro talk from downtown! I knew it. "you a cop? " then "what you looking for? " I said I want it all. This girl was a little chubby but really cute with a awesome tan and huge firm tits. She agreed on BBBJ and FS for $60 and I gladly accepted. She was a 8 or 9 on the civi scale. Tight, wet, got into, hit it doggy in my truck at a local park. It was a dream, or being in a movie! I thought for sure I was going to jail and she was a cop but I didn't care. LOL

Rexlex
10-01-22, 18:49
Of all places, at the darlington wawa was a young chubby girl with huge tits and what looked like a few gang tats hanging out at the wawa at 136 and route 1. She kept eyeballing me. She was def in need. She came up to the window and asked if I had a phone. I said sure, what else do you need? She said "well I'm homeless right now, got no money. I need food. Can I bum a dollar? " I said sure thinking a dollar is worth fishing for more. I made sure she saw I had more money than a dollar. She says thanks, makes a call to see where her ride is at. I asked her if she needed a ride, she replies " no theyre on the way. But I really need to make some money". I said get in. She did and went right to the pro talk from downtown! I knew it. "you a cop? " then "what you looking for? " I said I want it all. This girl was a little chubby but really cute with a awesome tan and huge firm tits. She agreed on BBBJ and FS for $60 and I gladly accepted. She was a 8 or 9 on the civi scale. Tight, wet, got into, hit it doggy in my truck at a local park. It was a dream, or being in a movie! I thought for sure I was going to jail and she was a cop but I didn't care. LOLDidn't happen to get her number did ya LOL.

MtnMan2
10-04-22, 15:33
Didn't happen to get her number did ya LOL.This was posted 12 years ago. I'm sure if he had the number it no longer works. I see your new to the boards. Take some time read learn and then do a few reviews.

Rexlex
10-05-22, 15:18
This was posted 12 years ago. I'm sure if he had the number it no longer works. I see your new to the boards. Take some time read learn and then do a few reviews.Fair enough mate. Didn't see that time stamp for sure!