PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Strikin9
11-15-18, 02:17
Picked up a girl named Ashley last night behind Jays. She asked for 40 for a BBBJCIM and I said ok as she said she really needed the money. She then said 10 more if I wanted to roam but I didn't bite. Went to my spot in another town and apon arival she started complaining took to long to get there. She started doing her job and it was horrible. I put my hand on her ass under her pants and she started screaming no. So I let her finish and drove back. The whole way back she was mumbling how its not fair that I have a warm place to sleep and can get food. She was so mad I wouldn't give her 10 more dollars. When I let her out she was screaming at me and slamed my truck door.

I just bought the truck last week. I wanted to kill her she really pissed me off but I screwed as I didn't want her to kick the truck as she did try. Stay away from that wacko.Picked her up too on Tuesday night for a quickie. Didn't realize her name until we got to a location, took a plunge anyway with the hope of getting a different experience. Wrong! I originally was looking for FS but as soon as I recalled your post, I settled for a quickie for a Jackson. She agreed with the donation, but the whole time she was complaining about how I'm only giving her half of what the normal damage is. She then bragged about how I took so long to finish, first of all if she would've kept her mouth shut the whole damn time, it would've have been much faster. Second of all, it would've help a lot if she got some skills which she doesn't.

Just awful all the way around, I didn't end up busting because her being so rushy just turned me off. I told her that's bad business and she can have my Jackson but hopefully I'll never see her again. Avoid!

Dorian17
11-15-18, 09:45
Picked her up too on Tuesday night for a quickie. Didn't realize her name until we got to a location, took a plunge anyway with the hope of getting a different experience. Wrong! I originally was looking for FS but as soon as I recalled your post, I settled for a quickie for a Jackson. She agreed with the donation, but the whole time she was complaining about how I'm only giving her half of what the normal damage is. She then bragged about how I took so long to finish, first of all if she would've kept her mouth shut the whole damn time, it would've have been much faster. Second of all, it would've help a lot if she got some skills which she doesn't.

Just awful all the way around, I didn't end up busting because her being so rushy just turned me off. I told her that's bad business and she can have my Jackson but hopefully I'll never see her again. Avoid!What does she look like so we can avoid.

Skatar018
11-15-18, 18:11
Take a look at the girl in multi-colored dress in the below post, is that the Ashley you are talking about?

I saw this girl that calls herself Ashely or Alisha or something like that.

Ashley
Ashley
Ashley What does she look like so we can avoid.

XRay1
11-16-18, 01:20
There are two Ashley's. The one Skatar is talking about I think is preggers.

The one who sucks is late twenties. Wavy dirty blonde hair. Decent figure had some small scabs on her face. Pregger Ashley walks Westford (used too) ripoff Ashley I picked up and mainly see around Jay's. Same deal with me. Complained alot about money. Rushes. I just ignore her now when I cruise. Not worth picking up.

Kiffy26
11-16-18, 01:39
There are two Ashley's. The one Skatar is talking about I think is preggers.

The one who sucks is late twenties. Wavy dirty blonde hair. Decent figure had some small scabs on her face. Pregger Ashley walks Westford (used too) ripoff Ashley I picked up and mainly see around Jay's. Same deal with me. Complained alot about money. Rushes. I just ignore her now when I cruise. Not worth picking up.Thats her stay away.

Skatar018
11-16-18, 06:53
Sounds like Kayleigh, look at the girl in the green halter top, is that the girl?

Someone asked about Kayleigh, her service is average, she has a tongue ring but really doesn't know how to use it, and her pussy smells like garbage. She's also very moody and volatile so be careful or you might experience a cash and dash..

The one who sucks is late twenties. Wavy dirty blonde hair. Decent figure had some small scabs on her face. ripoff Ashley I picked up and mainly see around Jay's. Same deal with me. Complained alot about money. Rushes. I just ignore her now when I cruise. Not worth picking up.

BostonMan781
11-16-18, 10:21
Sounds like Kayleigh, look at the girl in the green halter top, is that the girl?

.Kayleigh was arrested Nov 8.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/northandover/north-andover-man-arrested-lawrence-prostitution-sting

XRay1
11-16-18, 12:37
They do look sorta similar, Kayleigh is prettier. Ashley kinda has a plain face is abit heavier and more curly hair.

Skatar018
11-17-18, 19:57
Not AshleyLast guess on Ashley, look at the girl in the below post, is that the Ashley?

Heather .

Her hair is shorter & dirty blonde now.

Picked up Dominique, service was rushed & lack luster, time before was very good, this time not so much.

On the way out I saw Gabby walking by herself on Appleton, after I dropped off Dominique I found Gabby over at Jays, asked if she was working & she hopped in, says if she if by herself she is mostly likely working, if she with the boyfriend then she's not working. BJ was alright nothing to brag about, FS is always good though.

Dorian17
11-18-18, 15:17
Was through this morning and met Laney young HSW. Not street worn. Actually didn't think she was even working. Thought she was a civi. Looked around and scooped off of Westford. Spinner type. Full roaming gagging and DT. Only problem is she didn't take my finish in her mouth. Let it all fall out all over my dick. Loses points there but makes it up by pulling wet wipes out of her bag. No phone. Will repeat.

JustAJohn3051
11-18-18, 15:40
Took a ride around the loop about 1 pm. Not much out.

Only two I saw were on Westford St.

Deb, older redhead not really worth picking up.

Hollie, chubby blonde, wearing black leggings and black hat (becoming the new crazy Lexi. LOL), was dancing and yelling at cars as they drove past her!

Headed home, might go out later to see if more options are available.

JustAJohn3051
11-21-18, 13:37
Picked up Asian Anna this morning, best I seen her look in a while. She was wearing a tan coat and black yoga pants. Good friendly service as always. BBBJCIM for 25.

NotStoner420
11-21-18, 21:58
Picked up a girl who went by Cynthia (her second name) and had a flawless experience. No complaints, no rushing, and felt all over. No number, but gave me an address near Westford St. That she supposedly is at, but also said she had a roommate. Too afraid to go by though.

There's a girl who wears blue that I saw at Market Basket, by Fletcher and Broadway, and I've seen walking on Westford. I haven't seen her around the past few days but was interested.

Been looking for those two girls specifically but since the cold weather makes it harder to find girls, is there anywhere else to look? Tough picking up anything.

Bowler2016
11-23-18, 00:53
Picked up Bianca tonight but it fell apart. M.

Wants to meet up again?

She sounds like the Bianca that was in an earlier post.

Is she the same one with the pictures that are posted does anyone know?

HubBat
11-23-18, 03:00
Saw crazy Cynthia early Monday morning. She changed back to her black wig wearing jeans black hat and blue hoody. Decided to give her another chance. Went to her apartment on Ware street. Didn't know she had room mates and that it was a roach infested Crack house with pipes and needles everywhere and only one bed room while ever body else slept on the floor and 2 couches. Told her rather do car date. We get back in vehicle and she says she wants to go pick up her meds. Tell her no and she starts kicking the glove compartment and then banging her head on it. I pull over and tell her to gtfo. Had to threaten to call LEO before she finally got out. Had sores on her hand and left blood on my seat I guess from them? Definitely never picking her up again.

Saw Taylor Wednesday around 11 am on Westford. We talked. Says she's been clean 90 days and it definitely shows. She has gained weight in a good way especially in her ass damn she was looking good. Picked up a WSW named Jen. She's Def sexy. Will repeat.

Skatar018
11-23-18, 17:00
Pardon me, you picked her up, wouldn't you know what she looked like & if she has her pictures on here? What posted pictures are you referring to?

Picked up Bianca tonight but it fell apart. M.
Wants to meet up again? She sounds like the Bianca that was in an earlier post. Is she the same one with the pictures that are posted does anyone know?If you are talking about this Bianca

Bianca.

Then no she hasn't been around for a long time now.

The other Bianca goes by B a darker older hispanic woman, & yes she is around but to the best of my knowledge she doesn't have pictures here.

Bowler2016
11-23-18, 22:41
Pardon me, you picked her up, wouldn't you know what she looked like & if she has her pictures on here? What posted pictures are you referring to?

If you are talking about this Bianca

Then no she hasn't been around for a long time now.

The other Bianca goes by B a darker older hispanic woman, & yes she is around but to the best of my knowledge she doesn't have pictures here.LOL. Knew that was confusing. The way these girls change amazes me though.

Yeah the Bianca pictures you just linked to me are the ones I saw on the site, and I guess the girl that was with me is a different one.

Speaking of the older "B" any experiences there.

Skatar018
11-23-18, 23:56
LOL. Knew that was confusing. The way these girls change amazes me though. Yeah the Bianca pictures you just linked to me are the ones I saw on the site, and I guess the girl that was with me is a different one. Speaking of the older "B" any experiences there.Just these two posts

Picked up Bianca on Thursday, slightly older Hispanic who gave a great BBBJ.
Tuesday night Was leaving and saw a bit older HSW that I recognized from some time ago. Goes by B or BiancaI've been with her twice, she's OK, nothing to brag about, but she'll do her job. BTW how was your experience with her? Good, bad meh? Am not sure what you meant in your other post that it fell apart.

Bowler2016
11-24-18, 12:35
Saw crazy Cynthia early Monday morning. She changed back to her black wig wearing jeans black hat and blue hoody. Decided to give her another chance. Went to her apartment on Ware street. Didn't know she had room mates and that it was a roach infested Crack house with pipes and needles everywhere and only one bed room while ever body else slept on the floor and 2 couches. Told her rather do car date. We get back in vehicle and she says she wants to go pick up her meds. Tell her no and she starts kicking the glove compartment and then banging her head on it. I pull over and tell her to gtfo. Had to threaten to call LEO before she finally got out. Had sores on her hand and left blood on my seat I guess from them? Definitely never picking her up again.

Saw Taylor Wednesday around 11 am on Westford. We talked. Says she's been clean 90 days and it definitely shows. She has gained weight in a good way especially in her ass damn she was looking good. Picked up a WSW named Jen. She's Def sexy. Will repeat.Does Taylor work any more?

Jaycee85
11-26-18, 17:40
I've been hitting the stroll since the night before Thanksgiving and it has been a barren wasteland. Thinking of trying incall in the area if anyone knows any PM me. Thanks.

JustAJohn3051
11-26-18, 18:37
Took a ride today and didn't see anything worth picking up. A few were out by Jays.

Jasmine (short black one) pretty face and nice little body but all bad reviews (from bad service to ripping people off).

Wendy (looking horrible).

Baby Nikki (horrible looking as well).

Asian Anna was only one I seen on Westford, had her the other day so was all set with her too.

Tomorrow is another day!

Bowler2016
11-27-18, 01:59
I have been around last few days and have only seen garbage as well.

Have you seen Amanda?

She was a constant, maybe she went on a vacation.

HubBat
11-27-18, 16:17
Out early, saw crazy cynthia giving me the doe eyes like I'm sorry. Passed her by, bye. No more dates from me ya too crazy hooooooo. Raining. Saw Theresa walking with umbrella. 1st SW I seen carry one lmao good BBBJ gum job she takes her teeth out. She allowed video but 4 private use. 4 thumbs up. Swallowed like a good girl. Saw asian anna jeans beige boots. And bowler taylor said she isn't working anymore and is in a program but the same day she was walking with asian anna then later saw her walking with the hood d boy with the long hair and green jersey so maybe she's relapsing and will be out sukn dik again soon but hopefully not. I wish her the best.

JustAJohn3051
11-28-18, 09:48
I have been around last few days and have only seen garbage as well.

Have you seen Amanda?

She was a constant, maybe she went on a vacation.I have not seen Amanda out in a few days, she is always on street behind Jays. There were a few out yesterday though.

Asian Anna was out on Westford (she has been out a lot lately) was wearing jeans with huge holes in the front of them. Always friendly and good skills.

Crazy Hollie was also on Westford.

Alicia (thick girl) was out front of Jays, her hair is long and dyed red. If you like bigger girls she has good skills and is up for anything.

Lauren was out front of Jays too.

Michaela was on street behind Jays, wearing jeans, put on weight and has a body again (really looked good). Great skills and up for anything. A lot of needle damage though. Was thinking about scooping her up but was gone when I turned around.

Headed out this morning for a little more hunting, looking for something new.

XRay1
11-28-18, 20:43
Picked up that new spinner with glasses and winter hat at Jay's today. I dropped her off when I found out she only does CBJ. She's nice though says she's drug free. But got kicked out of her place and lost her job. Felt bad and kicked her 10 bucks. Tried my damnest to give me head without a cover. But she wouldn't budge.

Ended up picking up crazy Cynthia after she's got a good head game. She's really is crazy tho. LOL.

But she was in a good mood.

Alot out today.

Saw a cute spinner HSW at Jay's maybe 30 long hair had pants and those boots that go to her thighs. Didn't pick her up though (should have) anybody have info about her?

JustAJohn3051
11-29-18, 02:17
Picked up that new spinner with glasses and winter hat at Jay's today. I dropped her off when I found out she only does CBJ. She's nice though says she's drug free. But got kicked out of her place and lost her job. Felt bad and kicked her 10 bucks. Tried my damnest to give me head without a cover. But she wouldn't budge.

Ended up picking up crazy Cynthia after she's got a good head game. She's really is crazy tho. LOL.

But she was in a good mood.

Alot out today.

Saw a cute spinner HSW at Jay's maybe 30 long hair had pants and those boots that go to her thighs. Didn't pick her up though (should have) anybody have info about her?I almost picked up the girl with glasses (plain looking but cute) by Jays, but her pimp (orBF) was following her around, I usually pass when I see that. Now that I know she only does CBJ I am all set, thanks for the info.

JustAJohn3051
11-29-18, 14:36
Seen Tabby today by jays, she was wearing an orange-pinkish hoodie and jeans. She looked real good, smiled when I made eye contact but walked by when I pulled over, not sure if she was not working or just got back from a job.

Bowler2016
11-29-18, 19:19
Am getting sick of the rides through Lowell and the garbage out there lately.

I am really starting to think it is not worth the risk of getting busted.

Nice white lady in her late mid to late 30's and You can find her if you are interested, works out of the Andover area.

Sat down got to know each other, no panic about cops, getting robbed, no needle marks, no drama.

Best $100. I have spent. I have wasted hundreds on trashy girls that don't do the job or I am to nervous with all the cops around.

BostonMan781
11-29-18, 23:10

Nice white lady in her late mid to late 30's and You can find her if you are interested, works out of the Andover area.

Sat down got to know each other, no panic about cops, getting robbed, no needle marks, no drama.

Best $100. I have spent. I have wasted hundreds on trashy girls that don't do the job or I am to nervous with all the cops around.Can you PM details?

Syedna
11-30-18, 13:21

Best $100. I have spent. I have wasted hundreds on trashy girls that don't do the job or I am to nervous with all the cops around.I would love her info as well if you wouldn't mind.

Kiffy26
11-30-18, 19:02
I almost picked up the girl with glasses (plain looking but cute) by Jays, but her pimp (orBF) was following her around, I usually pass when I see that. Now that I know she only does CBJ I am all set, thanks for the info.I just talked to her by santoros. Wanted fifty and I then asked her if she uses condom for BJ and she said yes. Thanks for reporting it as she was cute and seemed clean. I also asked for sex and she said no I don't do that. Thank god I asked all that before she got in my truck. Tx.

Kiffy26
11-30-18, 20:24
I just talked to her by santoros. Wanted fifty and I then asked her if she uses condom for BJ and she said yes. Thanks for reporting it as she was cute and seemed clean. I also asked for sex and she said no I don't do that. Thank god I asked all that before she got in my truck. Tx.Nothing else out there ghost town except for uncle LEO.

SugarMail18
12-01-18, 01:17
I just talked to her by santoros. Wanted fifty and I then asked her if she uses condom for BJ and she said yes. Thanks for reporting it as she was cute and seemed clean. I also asked for sex and she said no I don't do that. Thank god I asked all that before she got in my truck. Tx.Wondering if anyone got a picture of her to share? Seems like a girl I can do business with, cute girl gives extra spice to the whole BJ thing.

Twinkie1
12-01-18, 01:57

Best $100. I have spent. I have wasted hundreds on trashy girls that don't do the job or I am to nervous with all the cops around.Can I get in on that.

David A
12-01-18, 08:29
I almost picked up the girl with glasses (plain looking but cute) by Jays, but her pimp (orBF) was following her around, I usually pass when I see that. Now that I know she only does CBJ I am all set, thanks for the info.I also met this girl on street in back of Jay's. Very cute, told me she lost her job and place to live on the same day. She asked if I wanted to do a date but I just did one with Asian Anna so I said no thanks. She asked for a cigarette but I don't smoke. She asked for money for a coffee and I gave her $3. 00. She told me her name but I forget it. Think it started with an A. I didn't see anyone following her, and she does not look like a street walker. Next time I may take a $30.00 covered BJ just to see what her skill level is and maybe check out her tits.

Melo Yello
12-01-18, 09:15
Did she have glasses? Blonde-ish hair? I saw a girl like this behind Jays yesterday. She was with a ruff looking dude so I passed. It looked like she was looking for a date but she was nervous.

I also met this girl on street in back of Jay's. Very cute, told me she lost her job and place to live on the same day. She asked if I wanted to do a date but I just did one with Asian Anna so I said no thanks. She asked for a cigarette but I don't smoke. She asked for money for a coffee and I gave her $3. 00. She told me her name but I forget it. Think it started with an A. I didn't see anyone following her, and she does not look like a street walker. Next time I may take a $30.00 covered BJ just to see what her skill level is and maybe check out her tits.

JustAJohn3051
12-01-18, 11:07
Did she have glasses? Blonde-ish hair? I saw a girl like this behind Jays yesterday. She was with a ruff looking dude so I passed. It looked like she was looking for a date but she was nervous.Yes that is her, she is plain looking, with glasses and looks like a decent body (hard to tell in winter clothes though). She is behind Jays almost every afternoon, I have never seen her without her pimp (boyfriend) standing very close by, seen her talking to someone and when she did not get in he started yelling at her, why did you let him get away! I am all set dealing with that and the covered BJ is a deal killer too. Like to know what she looks like naked if anyone has had FS with her.

Kiffy26
12-01-18, 12:44
Yes that is her, she is plain looking, with glasses and looks like a decent body (hard to tell in winter clothes though). She is behind Jays almost every afternoon, I have never seen her without her pimp (boyfriend) standing very close by, seen her talking to someone and when she did not get in he started yelling at her, why did you let him get away! I am all set dealing with that and the covered BJ is a deal killer too. Like to know what she looks like naked if anyone has had FS with her.She won't do full service. I tried.

David A
12-02-18, 08:16
Did she have glasses? Blonde-ish hair? I saw a girl like this behind Jays yesterday. She was with a ruff looking dude so I passed. It looked like she was looking for a date but she was nervous.Yes, that's her. I didn't see the guy but she had blond hair and glasses.

TheIceGuy
12-05-18, 16:18
When you guys say behind Jay's, do you mean the store or the bar?

XRay1
12-05-18, 17:51
When you guys say behind Jay's, do you mean the store or the bar?Jay's the store.

CJ's is the bar off westford.

TheIceGuy
12-06-18, 00:52
Jay's the store.

CJ's is the bar off westford.Oh damn, I'm always driving behind the bar. Thanks.

HubBat
12-06-18, 12:47
Got # for crazy cynthia mom who taught her how to suk dik and be a ho. Gave a nice deep throat bbbjcimws. They do mother daughter dates but cynthia too crazy I recommend her mom she's a vet and a lot calmer and better. No time for head bangers and cutters plus her mom has her real hair cynthia wears a wig.

JustAJohn3051
12-06-18, 16:45
Took a ride around the loop today around 1:30 pm and only saw two out, both on Westford.

Amy (heavyset girl) friendly and good skills if into bigger girls. Have he number if anyone wants it.

Brianna was limping down Westford, wearing black leggings.

K Roxx
12-07-18, 05:03
She was a good person.

Samuel05
12-07-18, 10:33
Only get to the area infrequently, maybe twice a month, but always drive Westford and Gorham. No luck at all. Yesterday, did that loop. Nothing. Stopped for a couple drinks. Did the loop again. Nothing. Couple more drinks. Nothing. Started to get dark and finally saw someone talking to driver's side of a truck outside Jays. Is the back of Jays literally referring to the parking lot or the repair shop? Just not seeing anything either Noon to 4 or Midnight to 3 AM. Must be doing something wrong.

Kiffy26
12-07-18, 11:41
She was a good person.Od?. So sad.

HubBat
12-08-18, 23:00
A fellow monger who I play chess with sent me this link of everybody's favorite crackhead Cynthia aka hepatitis hollie with the wig.

Enjoy and venture at your own risk https://youtu.be/tC6jc7xAm70 but the craziest ones give the best blow jobs she swallows every time, does bbfscip, rim jobs, anal, golden showers etc. She's a succubus sex drug slave down 4 anything.

HubBat
12-09-18, 00:05
[Deleted by Admin]

Sorry I missed this one. What an asshole, addicts are not bad people trying to get good they are sick people trying to get well.

Here going, or not going to rehab didn't make or not make her a good person.

Educate yourself before you open your mouth.

A2

HubBat
12-09-18, 13:37
Dressed in all black with brown furry mocasins lmao desperate as shit flashed me her tits pierced but no thanks too many open sores leaving blood everywhere. Later saw her walking cuddling with her pimp in a red jacket. He normally wears green. She was twering while he slapped her ass lmao funny sight. Rolled out. Have a appointment with her mom later tonight. She's a 10 at BBBJ Cynthia's about a 5 compared to her mom's vintage wine.

XRay1
12-09-18, 19:46
Nothing out today. I hit up Gabby (it's been a year since I hooked with her) she's clean and it shows.

Took her to the spot and got some head and fucked her good.

Still the best value / skills out there.

Doesn't rush and takes whatever you give her.

Said to hit her up whenever (I think she missed me) LOL.

HubBat
12-10-18, 13:24
Saw Ashley out by cjs and Wendy by 7 11. Drove around another 45 min and picked up a spinner. Angel Angelique Angelica I don't remember, still inebriated at the time, 3 tongue piercings made me erupt in less than 10 nice dt action with swallow. Oh and date with Cynthia's mom last night was epic until her pimp came in. Salut.

HubBat
12-10-18, 23:47
Cruised for about an hour and half. Ghost town. Only SW out was crazy cynthia. She switched wigs. Long platinum blond wearing black leather boots and jeans with holes in them. She's the hardest working ho out there. But watch out 4 them open sores unless bloody mary is your favorite drink. I like coors light LOL. Cheers and happy hunting.

K Roxx
12-11-18, 02:59
Anybody want her number?

Bowler2016
12-11-18, 17:52
Anyone ever see Amanda lately. Haven't seen her for a month.

Bowler2016
12-11-18, 17:53
Anybody want her number?Who is Aimee? That blond girl?

Can you PM number?

Syedna
12-11-18, 18:33
Anybody want her number?Who is she??

JustAJohn3051
12-12-18, 14:10
Took a ride around the loop and a few were out, not much worth picking up.

Asian Anna was the only one I seen on Westford, best bet out of the few I did see. She had good service and friendly.

Out by jays.

Lauren was wearing pajama bottoms (looking a mess).

Hollie was wearing a long blonde wig, belly shirt (threw up in my mouth a little. LOL) and acting crazy as usual, all set with that train wreck.

Older Spanish woman (never been with her so don't know her name) was wearing leather boots that come up over her knees, not bad looking, just never been with her yet.

Seen Dominique (cover up if you pick her up) at DDs on my way home.

SugarMail18
12-12-18, 20:15
Anybody want her number?Yes please.

HubBat
12-12-18, 21:17
Stopped by 7 11 to get some goodies. On the way down westford street saw crazy cynthia getting arrested, 3 cops around her, looks like she was crying. I feel bad for her. Hope she gets better. Next block, saw asian anna scurrying away. She's happy she didn't get locked. Salut.

Member #5932
12-14-18, 12:53
I picked up Breanna this morning. BBBJ. 4.

She did a good job. Even moaned while going at it and I was rubbing that skinny little ass. She's still really pretty but she's seen better days. I'd definitely see her again. She was really cool, we laughed on the way to the spot. Really nice girl. She never even brought up $. We got to the spot, I pulled it out and she went to town. When she was done I handed her 40, she thanked me and as I was driving her back she kept rubbing my arm and making eyes. Definitely a good experience.

Kiffy26
12-14-18, 14:08
I picked up Breanna this morning. BBBJ. 4.

She did a good job. Even moaned while going at it and I was rubbing that skinny little ass. She's still really pretty but she's seen better days. I'd definitely see her again. She was really cool, we laughed on the way to the spot. Really nice girl. She never even brought up $. We got to the spot, I pulled it out and she went to town. When she was done I handed her 40, she thanked me and as I was driving her back she kept rubbing my arm and making eyes. Definitely a good experience.Where did you pick her up. I'm out now and its a ghost town.

Member #5932
12-14-18, 15:13
Where did you pick her up. I'm out now and its a ghost town.See attached.

JustAJohn3051
12-18-18, 17:33
Picked up Nina (thought she died. LOL) today, have not see her in around 5 years. Super skinny, long blonde (not bleached blonde, more dirty blonde, natural) hair, light blue eyes and pretty (but plain) face. Good BBBJ and FS, friendly and no rush at all. Pucked her by jays, she was wearing tan jeans.

Member #5846
12-18-18, 21:36
Anybody want her number?Is this Aimee?

HubBat
12-19-18, 12:37
Messaged me on social media trying to get a date sending me pussy pics and the one I'm uploading. Saw her later walking in the jeans with holes in the front she wears so much but passed her by even tho she waved at me. I'm all set hun you too crazy for me even tho the head is good but you have too many issues plus too many open sores all over. Have a date with her mom tonight. Lot better than her, real hair and bomb deep throat with swallow. And if anybody want her # or social media inbox me with a sexy Spanish woman who swallows trade for trade.

Member #5932
12-19-18, 17:10
Is this Aimee?Yes. That's her. She and I negotiated but the timing didn't work.

David A
12-20-18, 07:26
Yesterday morning about 8:30 on Westford St. Near the park Asian Anna was the only one working. Always a fun date.

Bowler2016
12-20-18, 13:50
Can't catch a break. Seen Breanna on Westford and turned right around and gone, went back twice and only could find the wacky Cynthia, not for me.

Went by Jays saw the Nina in brown jeans come out of Jays, did a you turn and she was gone too.

Going to have to go back.

HubBat
12-20-18, 13:53
Westford street saw Asian Anna jeans and think it's called Davie Crockett hat on phone dancing. Saw crazy Cynthia walking with her pimp holding a teddy bear on south street cutting across to Jays. Later saw her again on Westford street with the same jeans she had on yesterday stumbling and acting crazy. When I drove by she yelled fuk you bytch. Guess she's mad because I rejected her yesterday and is dating her mom with the tattoo tears instead with 504 tatted on her neck. Sorry honey why have cube steak when I can have pure Angus instead? Lmao. Cheers and happy hunting.

Kiffy26
12-20-18, 16:16
Messaged me on social media trying to get a date sending me pussy pics and the one I'm uploading. Saw her later walking in the jeans with holes in the front she wears so much but passed her by even tho she waved at me. I'm all set hun you too crazy for me even tho the head is good but you have too many issues plus too many open sores all over. Have a date with her mom tonight. Lot better than her, real hair and bomb deep throat with swallow. And if anybody want her # or social media inbox me with a sexy Spanish woman who swallows trade for trade.She is pretty.

HubBat
12-20-18, 16:23
Is this Aimee?Dated her before she gave me bbbjws and when done said it tasted good and was the 1st thing she ate all day. Be careful she has an african pimp who follows her around, you don't want to get robbed. Hit her up about a week ago. Said 30 but then said 80 or better 15 minute later. Laughed to myself then deleted her #. She's from nh.

HubBat
12-20-18, 16:28
She is pretty.But when you see her up close she has a lot of open sores but if you want to get in contact with her lmk. Trade for trade. Plus she's very volatile kicked my glove compartment and banged her head on it because she wanted me to get her drugs 1st before the act. All set with her. Not trying to get arrested because of her crazy as antics but you can find her easy she's always out lmao.

Bowler2016
12-20-18, 18:04
Westford street saw Asian Anna jeans and think it's called Davie Crockett hat on phone dancing. Saw crazy Cynthia walking with her pimp holding a teddy bear on south street cutting across to Jays. Later saw her again on Westford street with the same jeans she had on yesterday stumbling and acting crazy. When I drove by she yelled fuk you bytch. Guess she's mad because I rejected her yesterday and is dating her mom with the tattoo tears instead with 504 tatted on her neck. Sorry honey why have cube steak when I can have pure Angus instead? Lmao. Cheers and happy hunting.Is that her mom I saw working the other day with the tear eye tats.

I tried grabbing her other day but she was gone.

Kiffy26
12-21-18, 16:51
But when you see her up close she has a lot of open sores but if you want to get in contact with her lmk. Trade for trade. Plus she's very volatile kicked my glove compartment and banged her head on it because she wanted me to get her drugs 1st before the act. All set with her. Not trying to get arrested because of her crazy as antics but you can find her easy she's always out lmao.Thanks for the warning. No thanks.

Member #5846
12-21-18, 19:25
Jenna and Jess. More info? PM.

Member #5846
12-21-18, 22:46
Jenna and Jess, Jess (pole girl) Jenna is the connection. They do double also.

Melo Yello
12-22-18, 07:15
Looks like a girl on Seeking dating site from Lowell. Not good reviews if it's her. Smelled awful, messy play, and expensive.

M

Jenna and Jess, Jess (pole girl) Jenna is the connection. They do double also..

Stylish
12-22-18, 07:43
Both are on SA. They are roommates. Not recommended. But they are legit and real. Just not worth what they want. Wait until they come back to earth.

Jenna and Jess, Jess (pole girl) Jenna is the connection. They do double also.

Stylish
12-22-18, 08:24
Agree with this assessment of Jenna. She is def chasing the dragon.

And Jess / Dixie told me she has a latex allergy. So wanted to use a lambskin wrapper. I wasn't too sure about the safety of going non-latex, so I decided to pass on her. Probably didn't miss out on anything too awesome.

Looks like a girl on Seeking dating site from Lowell. Not good reviews if it's her. Smelled awful, messy play, and expensive.

M

Longjblues
12-22-18, 15:27
Contacted Jess recently. She said she normally got 400-500 per meet, but that she would consider 300 with me. I told her I'd get back to her. I think Jess is on SA, and specifies her latex allergy. I had thought she was suggesting bb.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dc0d2f6b-318a-4ccd-940e-7bcbcc768fe6

And Jess / Dixie told me she has a latex allergy. So wanted to use a lambskin wrapper. I wasn't too sure about the safety of going non-latex, so I decided to pass on her. Probably didn't miss out on anything too awesome.

JustAJohn3051
12-22-18, 15:44
Contacted Jess recently. She said she normally got 400-500 per meet, but that she would consider 300 with me. I told her I'd get back to her. I think Jess is on SA, and specifies her latex allergy. I had thought she was suggesting bb.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dc0d2f6b-318a-4ccd-940e-7bcbcc768fe6Just wondering, does anyone really pay 400 to 500 or even 300 for one of these drug addicts? Give it a couple of weeks and you can pick them up on Westford for 40. LOL.

Joe1223
12-22-18, 21:37
Jenna and Jess. More info? PM.I saw both of these girls over a year ago for outcalls in Nashua before the dark side took over. PM me for didgits if you want. I haven't seen them since but if you pay over 200 your crazy.

Drewonhere
12-22-18, 22:47
Just wondering, does anyone really pay 400 to 500 or even 300 for one of these drug addicts? Give it a couple of weeks and you can pick them up on Westford for 40. LOL.I texted Jenna 2 weeks ago. Offered her $. 5 for 45 minutes, BBFS. She replied no bb only cfs and I was cheap, she wouldn't go lower than $$. I passed.

Last week she sent a text saying she would meet for $. 2. I told her sure, BBFS? She said yes, changed her mind, LOL. I tried to meet that day, but couldn't get down to Lowell.

Yesterday, she texted me that she would meet for. 75 LOL. Due to other plans, couldn't hold her to it. But I'd def tap that for under $. At this point, I just think she's a user trying to game the system. It's all about how bad she needs the $ to get her stuff to feed the need.

Skatar018
12-22-18, 23:13
There's this guys review of her stating she's not worth it. If she stays in Lowell I wonder how long it'll be before she's walking the streets!

Jennamarie1397
My worst experience so far, Exactly the girl in the pic, a cups and long legs, decide to meet at her place (very bad decision) close to the University campus. Her place was a hell hole. Clothes shoes and cosmetic product on the entire floor. I Couldn't even see the carpet. I couldn't believe my eyes. Should have left that moment, but decide to stay. She get the allowance (2 bills) and I decide am doing everything with cover (had an emergency one on me). I didn't take off my clothes just pull my pants down and she does the same. CBJ get me hard then she say says no mish or cowgirl then I say in my head (please let her be clean down there.) she bends over and it obvious, she hasn't had a shower for a least a couple days. Very strong scent, the close you get, the stronger the scent gets. By this time junior gradually giving up so I opt for just CBJ, cum as fast as I can and leave. She wanted me to kiss her before I leave, declined. Felt cheated because for 200 I could have had bbfscip if had gone down south. Definitely not repeating this one. Not even if she clean https://www.seeking.com/member/2a34e908-ecef-4462-b887-0d2346d4ca4f

Looks like a girl on Seeking dating site from Lowell. Not good reviews if it's her. Smelled awful, messy play, and expensive M

I saw both of these girls over a year ago for outcalls in Nashua before the dark side took over. PM me for didgits if you want. I haven't seen them since but if you pay over 200 your crazy.Could you point to the post you made about her, I looked but I couldn't find it.

Clem1177
12-23-18, 03:01
Jenna and Jess, Jess (pole girl) Jenna is the connection. They do double also.The one with the neck tattoos is on the common dating sites like POF, etc?Jenna? (not the sugar or seeking sites).

Had "recent" pregnant photos of her though.

Downtown Boy
12-23-18, 12:26
I have done two dates with her and I can't say enough good things about this girl she's very pretty has a killer body she has a strippers body actually and does strip at clubs some of you may find $200 to be a lot of money but ask yourself how many times the street girls have ripped you off or you have gone to a house and then lied to she has a safe house that you actually can go and relax for one hour she will not rip you off so in my opinion she's well worth the money many of you know me personally I'm not a cheerleader for any of these girls I'm just telling it like it is.

Joe1223
12-23-18, 12:41
I have done two dates with her and I can't say enough good things about this girl she's very pretty has a killer body she has a strippers body actually and does strip at clubs some of you may find $200 to be a lot of money but ask yourself how many times the street girls have ripped you off or you have gone to a house and then lied to she has a safe house that you actually can go and relax for one hour she will not rip you off so in my opinion she's well worth the money many of you know me personally I'm not a cheerleader for any of these girls I'm just telling it like it is.Good to read this review. I had 2 visits with her very early on in her provider career and had a great time but I also hosted. If she had been willing to lower her prices and do incalls I would have stuck with her.

She reached out to me a few months ago and offered her Incall and better pricing but I had moved on so I took a pass. Some of the reviews here have shown a decline with her so I'm guessing YMMV?? 200 is more than enough for her.

Skatar018
12-23-18, 13:02
Could you point to the post you made about her, I looked but I couldn't find it.

Good to read this review. I had 2 visits with her very early on in her provider career and had a great time but I also hosted. If she had been willing to lower her prices and do incalls I would have stuck with her.

She reached out to me a few months ago and offered her Incall and better pricing but I had moved on so I took a pass. Some of the reviews here have shown a decline with her so I'm guessing YMMV?? 200 is more than enough for her.

Joe1223
12-23-18, 17:36
Could you point to the post you made about her, I looked but I couldn't find it.Under Boston Seeking Arrangements. There are a few back and forth about her.

Skatar018
12-23-18, 19:22
No, I saw those

Under Boston Seeking Arrangements. There are a few back and forth about her..

I am talking about the post or review you did when you seen these girls over a year ago from you statement in the below post.

I saw both of these girls over a year ago for outcalls in Nashua before the dark side took over. PM me for didgits if you want. I haven't seen them since but if you pay over 200 your crazy.Can you point to your post from over a year ago as I could not find it.

HubBat
12-24-18, 11:18
Saw a short brunette jeans black boots wave at me. Didn't look familiar. Looped around. It was crazy katie. She normally wears glaases. All set. Saw her pimp shane next block over geeking like he was on meth. Further down by school street saw crazy cynthia aka hep hollies pimp walking. Red hoody. Guess she's got a date making him richer LOL. Zipped out. Got brews and other matters to attend to. Salut oh and here's a screen shot from one of lowells hardest working ho numerous sex tapes of her giving head in the car. Guess who and get 10 points lmao mission impossible but here's a clue she swallows every time.

K Roxx
12-24-18, 14:46
Saw a short brunette jeans black boots wave at me. Didn't look familiar. Looped around. It was crazy katie. She normally wears glaases. All set. Saw her pimp shane next block over geeking like he was on meth. Further down by school street saw crazy cynthia aka hep hollies pimp walking. Red hoody. Guess she's got a date making him richer LOL. Zipped out. Got brews and other matters to attend to. Salut oh and here's a screen shot from one of lowells hardest working ho numerous sex tapes of her giving head in the car. Guess who and get 10 points lmao mission impossible but here's a clue she swallows every time.Look like Amy white ass.

Kiffy26
12-24-18, 15:05
Has anyone seen Steffanie Hispanic cute girl mid thirtys. I used to see her at jays. Have her number but it's not working. She is fun and nice.

HubBat
12-24-18, 23:44
Saw wendy in black coat on corner of gates and westford. Saw cute girl by cjs but not sure if she was working. Saw a wrinkled prune face brunette by jays. Saw hep hollie aka crazy cynthia getting drugs from her dealer on ware street. She switched wigs lmao no more platinum bleach blonde back to the one in the pic below. This was around 10 pm. Just driving around looking for a golden unicorn lmao. Ho ho ho never merry bytches oops I mean have a Merry Christmas.

Bowler2016
12-25-18, 07:33
Saw wendy in black coat on corner of gates and westford. Saw cute girl by cjs but not sure if she was working. Saw a wrinkled prune face brunette by jays. Saw hep hollie aka crazy cynthia getting drugs from her dealer on ware street. She switched wigs lmao no more platinum bleach blonde back to the one in the pic below. This was around 10 pm. Just driving around looking for a golden unicorn lmao. Ho ho ho never merry bytches oops I mean have a Merry Christmas.Who is this picture of? Crazy Cynthia?

How did you get it?

JustAJohn3051
12-25-18, 11:30
Merry Christmas Mongers! Went out this morning and not much out there.

The Tranny was out on Westford waving at cars going by.

Hollie was out on Westford as well, she is a absolute mess!(funny to watch her act crazy though).

Jazzy (short black girl) was out by Jays. Pretty girl with a nice body but not worth picking up. Bad service!

Walruscl
12-26-18, 11:41
There's this guys review of her stating she's not worth it. If she stays in Lowell I wonder how long it'll be before she's walking the streets!
Could you point to the post you made about her, I looked but I couldn't find it.Was trying to arrange a M&G but she kept changing her mind mid-texting. Kept wanting me to come to Lowell (no doubt since she's in UTR mode and wanted the fix). Nailed down a place and general time (late lunch) but then never an exact time, even after several requests. Then I saw this post and it all became clear. Never followed up after that. She came back with a lame excuse of not seeing my text but I never responded.

Bill Buxton
12-27-18, 16:35
I met a girl early morning and she said her name was Stacy. She was in front of DD, anyone know her? 22 years old dark hair, clean around 5'7. She was visiting family for the new year. Had on spandex running pants and sweatshirt. We took a ride and the service was wonderful no Rush. She was visiting from Ohio, and said she makes a buck on occasion. She will be around for another few days so she said. She has a butterfly Tat on her left hand, no digets.

Play Safe.

WLB.

JustAJohn3051
12-27-18, 17:06
Picked up Jasmine (light skinned black or Spanish. Not sure though) Wednesday, she has put on weight and was looking real good. She has short hair, nice body (great ass) and very cute face. Good BBBJ and great FS, very friendly and does not rush. Have not seen her around for a few weeks so was a nice surprise seeing her by Jays.

Strikin9
12-28-18, 03:53
Picked up Ashley a few days ago behind CJs. Nice kid, good attitude, typical. 30 for FS. Definitely good pickup when in desperation mode LOL. Happy New Years fellas!

-S9.

Bowler2016
12-28-18, 11:14
I know there has been a ton of talk about her, but I saw her a few weeks ago and she was just out of shower and allot of fun.

All I saw of the house was her bedroom, and it was messy not dirty. Typical kids room.

I paid $ for BBBJCIM and left.

YMMV.

GreensKeeper
12-28-18, 11:42
Have numbers for trade looking for amy. Short skinny black hair.

JustAJohn3051
12-28-18, 20:31
Took a ride today and only saw two girls out and both were at Jays.

Lauren and crazy Katie (was wearing her glasses), she looks a lot better with them, than she does without. Good BBBJ ang great FS. Crazy b* is good in bed.

Passed on her though and headed home.

Glenn Q
12-29-18, 11:17

Lauren and crazy Katie (was wearing her glasses), she looks a lot better with them, than she does without. Good BBBJ ang great FS. Crazy b* is good in bed.

Passed on her though and headed home.Totally agree on crazy Katie. She does look much better with glasses.

I also pass on her at times as the drama before and after isn't always worth it. She's ranting about how things stink when you pick her up, ranting as you drop her off. In the middle though she's a wildcat. Grabbing, tugging, dirty talk. I think she has a "hate / love" relationship with sex. She hates the fact that she loves it LOL.

TheIceGuy
12-29-18, 12:28

Passed on her though and headed home.Crazy Katie was my first. I couldn't resist the glasses. Glad I did. I don't get to Lowell much so I haven't seen her since.

Adobe
12-29-18, 17:18
Totally agree on crazy Katie. She does look much better with glasses.

I also pass on her at times as the drama before and after isn't always worth it. She's ranting about how things stink when you pick her up, ranting as you drop her off. In the middle though she's a wildcat. Grabbing, tugging, dirty talk. I think she has a "hate / love" relationship with sex. She hates the fact that she loves it LOL.Hey, anyone have Crazy Katie's phone number? PM me if you prefer. Actually met her at a hotel (long time ago) and much better than car fun.

Thanks!

Adobe.

JustAJohn3051
12-30-18, 14:31
Totally agree on crazy Katie. She does look much better with glasses.

I also pass on her at times as the drama before and after isn't always worth it. She's ranting about how things stink when you pick her up, ranting as you drop her off. In the middle though she's a wildcat. Grabbing, tugging, dirty talk. I think she has a "hate / love" relationship with sex. She hates the fact that she loves it LOL.You said it best! Crazy Katie is crazy but not violent crazy. The worst she has done with me is talk to herself and cry (always f*crying. LOL) She was by Jays again this morning, but was standing with her pimp (BF), or I would have stop and seen if she was willing to give out her number for Mongers that want it. She was wearing all black, black leggings, black coat and black hat and still wearing her glasses.

Didn't have time to do anything today, was just riding through.

Melo Yello
12-31-18, 07:44
Early morning stroll and saw Katie and Taylor on Westford with pimps following close.

HubBat
01-03-19, 11:25
Early morning stroll and saw Katie and Taylor on Westford with pimps following close.Are you talking about taylor who I posted about being 90 days clean or another one? If so I'm disappointed but hey most of these females are lost souls. But took a ride around lowell wendy was out on westford saw debbie by captains saw rebecca by jays and amanda by dunks. This will be my last post for lowell because I'm moving out of state next week and not indulging in any more dates here. Check out the vid fellow monger sent me of the hardest working ho out there crazy cynthia aka hep hollie. She always let me fuk for 20 but I'm all set. She's too crazy for me banging her head in my car and cutting herself. Hit her up for cheap dates if you pay more than 30 you lost ya mind she's desperate so use that to your advantage. https://youtu.be/vf2IPt0HrmI.

Bowler2016
01-03-19, 14:23
Are you talking about taylor who I posted about being 90 days clean or another one? If so I'm disappointed but hey most of these females are lost souls. But took a ride around lowell wendy was out on westford saw debbie by captains saw rebecca by jays and amanda by dunks. This will be my last post for lowell because I'm moving out of state next week and not indulging in any more dates here. Check out the vid fellow monger sent me of the hardest working ho out there crazy cynthia aka hep hollie. She always let me fuk for 20 but I'm all set. She's too crazy for me banging her head in my car and cutting herself. Hit her up for cheap dates if you pay more than 30 you lost ya mind she's desperate so use that to your advantage. https://youtu.be/vf2IPt0HrmI.What does Amanda look like.

Bill Buxton
01-04-19, 13:13
From Maine To Ma, NH the quality of these street gals it seems is at an all time low. I get out and about frequent and and do not see much worth getting tangled up with frankly. Bad Hygiene and Open sores is not worth the risk. No teeth and nasty smells with the heater running does not equate to lots of fun. I just can't beleave the same old trolls that are looking worse by the week that are out and about. The Rip off games are at an all time high.

I still Cruz around looking for new talent but it seems that unicorn is almost nonexistent as of late in most states. I am open minded and still look for a fresh unit but they are harder to find in the cold. Escorts adds are not often the real person you will visit. Prices are often more when in fact the gal behind the door is a high mileage street unit.

Just a few words along the north East corridor.

Stay up on the wheel, keep looking safely.

William Luther Buxton.

Member #5932
01-04-19, 21:56
Join Seeking.com. That place is a fucking gold mine.

1 month, I have over 50 phone numbers and a lot of these chicks will go the extra mile.

From Maine To Ma, NH the quality of these street gals it seems is at an all time low. I get out and about frequent and and do not see much worth getting tangled up with frankly. Bad Hygiene and Open sores is not worth the risk. No teeth and nasty smells with the heater running does not equate to lots of fun. I just can't beleave the same old trolls that are looking worse by the week that are out and about. The Rip off games are at an all time high.

I still Cruz around looking for new talent but it seems that unicorn is almost nonexistent as of late in most states. I am open minded and still look for a fresh unit but they are harder to find in the cold. Escorts adds are not often the real person you will visit. Prices are often more when in fact the gal behind the door is a high mileage street unit.

Just a few words along the north East corridor.

Stay up on the wheel, keep looking safely.

William Luther Buxton.

Member #5932
01-06-19, 02:59
I've been out chasing working girls the better part of 20 years between street girls, escorts, cam girls, party line girls, etc etc. Recently, I've started to wonder a lot about those of us in this hobby. There are a lot of us that talk about these ladies like they're less than or not human. Comments are judgemental and rude or crude. A lot of times, some of yall sound like fucking incels to be honest. How the fuck are any of us going to look down on women who are fucking us for cash or may have a drug habit when we're paying her to fuck us knowing she's only doing it to make ends meet or for her next fix? We have to stop doing that. Honestly, I am going to stop. We need to respect these women and try talking about them and viewing them in a different light. There's no reason that sex work should be illegal and the way that we talk about these women in public forums like this and beyond has an impact on how society views sex work. I mean why should anyone respect these sluts if the men paying them to fuck them don't even respect them?

Joe1223
01-06-19, 06:57
I've been out chasing working girls the better part of 20 years between street girls, escorts, cam girls, party line girls, etc etc. Recently, I've started to wonder a lot about those of us in this hobby. There are a lot of us that talk about these ladies like they're less than or not human. Comments are judgemental and rude or crude. A lot of times, some of yall sound like fucking incels to be honest. How the fuck are any of us going to look down on women who are fucking us for cash or may have a drug habit when we're paying her to fuck us knowing she's only doing it to make ends meet or for her next fix? We have to stop doing that. Honestly, I am going to stop. We need to respect these women and try talking about them and viewing them in a different light. There's no reason that sex work should be illegal and the way that we talk about these women in public forums like this and beyond has an impact on how society views sex work. I mean why should anyone respect these sluts if the men paying them to fuck them don't even respect them?I have always treated the girls with respect and dignity. The results have proven positive for me with a few long term girls. If I feel a girl is a bit shady or less than enthusiastic I either just leave or do not repeat. I have been ripped off and even then didn't rail on the girl because she taught me something so I didn't really leave empty handed.

It may be me and I just don't take it too serious. I'm just looking for a low key casual hookup without the hassle or commitment. So if the girl starts to show drama I fade away. I post on the bad experiences but with no bad intentions just my view on how I felt. These comments are strictly one sided so remember there are two sides to every encounter and we are not hearing hers. Most of us don't even want to know " how was it" for fear of being disappointed. I must admit I am flattered when a girl tells me she came and it wasn't fake.

I appreciate all of them even though I would not see many of them again. It's unfortunate that many of the girls are chasing demons but some of the girls are just trapped because of lack of a support structure or overwhelming debt. Others are just in it for the money and see you as a paycheck. Either way you both get something out of it. I often congratulate girls who tell me they are getting $$$$ from guys. I just move on and look for someone who I'm better aligned with. #canadafigureditout #legalizesex.

Stylish
01-06-19, 10:17
If the girl was rude then the review can be crude. As long as it's honest.

The important thing is for the reviews to be balanced. I mostly see reviews that lean too heavily one way or the other. They either bash the girl or glorify her. I rarely see balanced reviews with pros and cons. We need more of that.

I've been out chasing working girls the better part of 20 years between street girls, escorts, cam girls, party line girls, etc etc. Recently, I've started to wonder a lot about those of us in this hobby. There are a lot of us that talk about these ladies like they're less than or not human. Comments are judgemental and rude or crude. A lot of times, some of yall sound like fucking incels to be honest. How the fuck are any of us going to look down on women who are fucking us for cash or may have a drug habit when we're paying her to fuck us knowing she's only doing it to make ends meet or for her next fix? We have to stop doing that. Honestly, I am going to stop. We need to respect these women and try talking about them and viewing them in a different light. There's no reason that sex work should be illegal and the way that we talk about these women in public forums like this and beyond has an impact on how society views sex work. I mean why should anyone respect these sluts if the men paying them to fuck them don't even respect them?

JustAJohn3051
01-06-19, 10:59
I've been out chasing working girls the better part of 20 years between street girls, escorts, cam girls, party line girls, etc etc. Recently, I've started to wonder a lot about those of us in this hobby. There are a lot of us that talk about these ladies like they're less than or not human. Comments are judgemental and rude or crude. A lot of times, some of yall sound like fucking incels to be honest. How the fuck are any of us going to look down on women who are fucking us for cash or may have a drug habit when we're paying her to fuck us knowing she's only doing it to make ends meet or for her next fix? We have to stop doing that. Honestly, I am going to stop. We need to respect these women and try talking about them and viewing them in a different light. There's no reason that sex work should be illegal and the way that we talk about these women in public forums like this and beyond has an impact on how society views sex work. I mean why should anyone respect these sluts if the men paying them to fuck them don't even respect them?I personally call it like I see it!

I think reporting accurately about these girls helps other Monger make a decision if they are worth picking up or passing on them.

If a girl has bad service.

If a girl has great service.

If a girl has bad hygiene.

If a girl is known to rip of Mongers.

If a girl is going to act crazy.

If a girl is dangerous crazy.

These are just some of the things that help, you have to remember, all us Mongers pick up these girls for different reasons. Some like these girls and want to be their friend. Some are looking for long term hookups and some just want to use them and go about their day. For me personally, most are nothing more than a piece of meat. I look for the best deal and get them for as cheap as possible. Most girls are going to try and get the most they can out of us, it works both ways. I do like how you said we should treat them with respect, then call them"Sluts".

I just report the facts about my experience with any given girl and let people make up their own mind if they want to pick them up, some girls act differently with different Mongers so it's nice to see a few different reviews of girls. This is just my opinion, so don't take it to serious. Just have fun and happy hunting!

Member #5932
01-06-19, 14:10
"I do like how you said we should treat them with respect, then call them"Sluts". ".

It's called sarcasm.

I'm not saying that reviews aren't warranted, I'm just saying that we should be respectful.

"For me personally, most are nothing more than a piece of meat. " That's sad.

I personally call it like I see it!

I think reporting accurately about these girls helps other Monger make a decision if they are worth picking up or passing on them.

These are just some of the things that help, you have to remember, all us Mongers pick up these girls for different reasons. Some like these girls and want to be their friend. Some are looking for long term hookups and some just want to use them and go about their day. For me personally, most are nothing more than a piece of meat. I look for the best deal and get them for as cheap as possible. Most girls are going to try and get the most they can out of us, it works both ways. I do like how you said we should treat them with respect, then call them"Sluts".

I just report the facts about my experience with any given girl and let people make up their own mind if they want to pick them up, some girls act differently with different Mongers so it's nice to see a few different reviews of girls. This is just my opinion, so don't take it to serious. Just have fun and happy hunting!

Bowler2016
01-06-19, 18:10
I agree 125% on what John3051 says.

I rely on the honest feedback out there so I don't get into a dangerous situation or waste my hard earned money.

I appreciate all the feedback and take it for what it is worth. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't.

But when dealing with desperate people, the more info the better.

I personally call it like I see it!

HoraceBury
01-07-19, 11:46
Join Seeking.com. That place is a fucking gold mine.

1 month, I have over 50 phone numbers and a lot of these chicks will go the extra mile.I gave seeking a go in the Lowell area for a month. I got a couple nibbles, but I found that a lot of girls are trying to get money for no sex.

TheIceGuy
01-07-19, 19:50
I gave seeking a go in the Lowell area for a month. I got a couple nibbles, but I found that a lot of girls are trying to get money for no sex.They watch too many lifetime movies where sugarbabies just show up to dinner a few times while the guy fully funds their way through college before he grows an unhealthy obsession with her and tries to kidnap her. Wait, maybe I watch too much.

Stylish
01-07-19, 20:04
Isn't that called marriage?

I gave seeking a go in the Lowell area for a month. I got a couple nibbles, but I found that a lot of girls are trying to get money for no sex.

RailGun
01-07-19, 21:17
I gave seeking a go in the Lowell area for a month. I got a couple nibbles, but I found that a lot of girls are trying to get money for no sex.I gave it a check out myself, and I've noticed the same thing!

Ironhead44
01-10-19, 00:01
Talked to Wendy on westford st, I hear she's very nice but just a little to weathered for me. Saw crazy Katie. She's nuts. Last night around the same time I saw steph Katie and Breanna on westford but was unable to chat up Breanna and not really interested in the other 2.

Dorian17
01-10-19, 09:08
Found Katie last night. Was a little apprehensive from some of the reports but gave her a twirl. Wasn't too crazy before or after which was good. Honestly. Was one of the best BBBJ I have head. And her tits are pretty awesome for a SW. I do have a question. And I am not asking it to be mean but is she special? Seemed a bit off. Nice kid. Awesome service. Was just curious. Will repeat.

JustAJohn3051
01-10-19, 10:09
Found Katie last night. Was a little apprehensive from some of the reports but gave her a twirl. Wasn't too crazy before or after which was good. Honestly. Was one of the best BBBJ I have head. And her tits are pretty awesome for a SW. I do have a question. And I am not asking it to be mean but is she special? Seemed a bit off. Nice kid. Awesome service. Was just curious. Will repeat.She is not special (please do not be mean when talking about SW's. LOL), she is pretty normal when she is not using but if you see her out she is, do you get crazy Katie. Good thing is she is not dangerous crazy (like crazy Hollie and a couple of others), she usually just cries and talks to herself. She does a real good BBBBCIM and the FS is amazing. Crazy ***** really knows how to fuck, she will do anything and beg you to bang her rough! Well worth picking up if you can deal with her erratic behavior.

HubBat
01-10-19, 11:41
Fellow monger who sent me this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2IPt0HrmI video of crazy Cynthia told me she tried to run a scam on facebook (he's friends with her on there) by having her addict roommates say Cynthia passed away and they were turning her page into a memorial account and they were asking for donations for her funeral. Come to find out she's still alive and they were going to use the donation money for a big drug score lmao. He said the ruse lasted one day before it was discovered it was a scam and she deleted her facebook promptly after. I couldn't help but smh and lmao. She might be crazy but she's creative LOL. Well I'm about to catch my flight out of Logan. Happy hunting.

LonelyMan718
01-10-19, 13:55
Found Katie last night. Was a little apprehensive from some of the reports but gave her a twirl. Wasn't too crazy before or after which was good. Honestly. Was one of the best BBBJ I have head. And her tits are pretty awesome for a SW. I do have a question. And I am not asking it to be mean but is she special? Seemed a bit off. Nice kid. Awesome service. Was just curious. Will repeat.Is she easy to find on Westford?

LonelyMan718
01-10-19, 14:12
I gave it a check out myself, and I've noticed the same thing!Did you pay? No way I am paying $90 for a hookup app, rather just hunt on fetlife.

LonelyMan718
01-10-19, 14:48
I gave it a check out myself, and I've noticed the same thing!Did you pay? No way I am paying $90 for a hookup app, rather just hunt on fetlife.

Member #5932
01-11-19, 02:00
I've found at least a dozen girls willing to fuck in the Lowell area on seeking.

I'm in ATL for business and met one while here. She is the hottest woman I've ever had my dick in. Cost was $250 but she doesn't use drugs, will do anything and was great to talk to. Stayed for two hours both times I met her. The first time we met, after I came she asked if I was ready to get it again. I said I was spent and she said, "bullshit. That dick was so fucking hard, you're going to get your money's worth and started sucking. She quickly got me hard again and then rode my cock like a prize bull.

I canceled my seeking account because I have a ton of numbers and because I met this one that I'll probably just keep seeing on business trips. She's that good that after 20+ years hobbying, I'm going to be happy to keep nailing the same tail. I also broke another one if my rules and we became friends (never broke that rule before). Of course you can keep chasing chicks that are just chasing a high if that's your thing. I prefer to fuck this hot ass chick that doesn't have rules and genuinely wants to fuck.

Jesus. Someone take my fucking wallet

Did you pay? No way I am paying $90 for a hookup app, rather just hunt on fetlife.

HoraceBury
01-11-19, 15:25
Did you pay? No way I am paying $90 for a hookup app, rather just hunt on fetlife.If you create an account and log in every couple of days they'll quickly send you a 30% off code. I don't think it was worth the 60 bucks, though.

Bill Buxton
01-11-19, 16:43
I have never tried SA and probably would not want much info about that for a fee floating around quite Frankly. I do know that Organized Pimps and Handlers do travel to warmer climates this time of year. Better quality nowadays in Florida and other states at the moment. Street gals don't usually change up in quality around here in the cold as a general rule. Sure you find an occasional good looker shows up, or a relapse queen but what you see is what's left here in the winter. I don't know everything but hunting here for a long time and heading south often this time of year I can honestly say this is kinda normal.

Remember it's frickin Cold, I don't like it and I'm inside a vehicle. Nobody can tell me it's much fun streetside flagging a freight Train. You can still find workable units just take a few more laps around the track. I have a couple new faces the last month or so all you got to do is spend the time. Boston, Lawrence, Lowell, Heartford, they all have action just take a look.

Play Safer.

W. L. Buxton.

JustAJohn3051
01-14-19, 17:25
Took a ride this afternoon and not much out there. The only two out were by Jays.

Baby Nikki (looking like shit).

Jasmine (the good one) was wearing long white shirt and black pants. Put on weight but still looks good.

HanYolo1988
01-15-19, 22:47
Hello all,

Long time listener, first time caller. So I've been around the block in Lowell for a few years, wanted to finally add some contribution to this page. I'll start off by saying I'm obviously seeing a lot of crap posted about Cynthia (Holly) and as off the wall as she probably can be I've never had a bad experience and I've seen her probably 7 or 8 times. Honestly she's usually my cheap go to because she'll do anything for like $20. Tho granted when she's on she's perfect but when she's off she can be annoying AF.

Went around the loop today around evening and saw one really attractive girl with what looked like red curly hair who gave a look but on the next time around she was gone.

LonelyMan718
01-16-19, 01:00
But that didn't deter me from having a successful first time in Lowell. It was cold so I was expecting nothing and it was pretty bare. A couple of loops from Jay's to CJs and nothing other than a girl who couldn't walk forward or sideways, rough shit. This was till about 10 or so.

I was thinking of going back to the hotel and calling a girl and I took a right and noticed a car that I had seen going the same paths as me (I can pm the car type but man you still out like a sore monger thumb). I took a right and there was an older rounder lady smiling, and I said why not. Her name was Alicia and she matches the reports here. I ask the damage she says 4 and I'm off, probably good have gone lower but I was anxious to blow. Went somewhere quiet, got a decent bbj and cfs, she made tons of noise, and pussy was super wet. After I released I took her to a place to get out, but her smell stayed, had to roll with the windows down for a bit. Probably wouldn't again due to smell.

I did another lap and came across a heavier chick walking with McDs and she waved at me. Allie, matching description. She asked for 8 and I countered with 5. Good bbj and boring cfs with no interest at all. But she was nice to talk to. Than I went home. 2 score for 90, can't beat that.

HanYolo1988
01-17-19, 00:15
Met up with Ally tonight, she's an UTR kinda girl who occasionally makes the stroll. Picked her up from DD on Central and when we got back to my place did some DATY and BBBJCIMWS. All for $35. She's a very sweet girl who's easy to talk to, never any complaints and has her head on straight. She's 29, a mom and a little bit bigger, BBW but has a great body. I have her number and she's more than happy to let me hand it out, so PM me for that.

JustAJohn3051
01-17-19, 07:35
Picked up crazy Katie Tuesday night, she was out on Westford by the park. Went back to my place and she did not disappoint, talking to herself, then rolling around my bed stretching and purring like a cat. LOL.

Good BBBJ, then she pulled her legs up over her head and begged me to bang her! She is crazy but loves to fuck, wraps her legs around me and making the greatest moaning sounds and talking dirty! Made her keep her glasses on (looks way better wearing them), she has great tits too. The only negative thing was she needs to shave her legs, was a little stubble.

LonelyMan718
01-17-19, 11:48
Met up with Ally tonight, she's an UTR kinda girl who occasionally makes the stroll. Picked her up from DD on Central and when we got back to my place did some DATY and BBBJCIMWS. All for $35. She's a very sweet girl who's easy to talk to, never any complaints and has her head on straight. She's 29, a mom and a little bit bigger, BBW but has a great body. I have her number and she's more than happy to let me hand it out, so PM me for that.Can confirm it is a pleasure chatting with her over other SW. She isn't interested in sex though, at least with me she wasn't.

LonelyMan718
01-17-19, 11:49
Picked up crazy Katie Tuesday night, she was out on Westford by the park. Went back to my place and she did not disappoint, talking to herself, then rolling around my bed stretching and purring like a cat. LOL.

Good BBBJ, then she pulled her legs up over her head and begged me to bang her! She is crazy but loves to fuck, wraps her legs around me and making the greatest moaning sounds and talking dirty! Made her keep her glasses on (looks way better wearing them), she has great tits too. The only negative thing was she needs to shave her legs, was a little stubble.Bummer man I was looking for her that night and never found her. What was the damage?

D6916
01-17-19, 14:06
Anybody have photos?

Glenn Q
01-17-19, 19:27

Good BBBJ, then she pulled her legs up over her head and begged me to bang her! She is crazy but loves to fuck, wraps her legs around me and making the greatest moaning sounds and talking dirty! Made her keep her glasses on (looks way better wearing them), she has great tits too. The only negative thing was she needs to shave her legs, was a little stubble.Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had an outstanding night. Never had her in bed, just car dates but similar experience. She starts with the BJ and before long she's begging (more like demanding) it.

Sometimes I like a little stubble, especially if their legs are wrapped around you. Kinda like getting your sides and back scratched, although I think I remember she's pretty good with her nails too LOL.

For those not familiar with her, here are a few pics from a very old ad:

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9788663823

I'm assuming she's looking older and the phone number is no good. What time of night did you scoop her? Might have make a couple loops this weekend.

JustAJohn3051
01-18-19, 02:34
Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had an outstanding night. Never had her in bed, just car dates but similar experience. She starts with the BJ and before long she's begging (more like demanding) it.

Sometimes I like a little stubble, especially if their legs are wrapped around you. Kinda like getting your sides and back scratched, although I think I remember she's pretty good with her nails too LOL.

For those not familiar with her, here are a few pics from a very old ad:

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9788663823

I'm assuming she's looking older and the phone number is no good. What time of night did you scoop her? Might have make a couple loops this weekend.I picked her up on Westford around 6 pm. She is almost always with her BF (just as wacky as her) but will run across the street to meet you (so don't have to deal with him). She is usually by the park or close by. She acts crazy, talking to herself and is erratic but never dangerous or destructive. Good BBBJ but like you said she is almost demanding with FS, really gets into it and makes outstanding noises!

HoraceBury
01-18-19, 16:35
I picked her up on Westford around 6 pm. She is almost always with her BF (just as wacky as her) but will run across the street to meet you (so don't have to deal with him). She is usually by the park or close by. She acts crazy, talking to herself and is erratic but never dangerous or destructive. Good BBBJ but like you said she is almost demanding with FS, really gets into it and makes outstanding noises!I saw Katie a couple years ago and her teeth were not looking great then, and she insisted in blowing me right in the parking lot of the apartment she was crashing at. A little too crazy for me.

JustAJohn3051
01-19-19, 08:38
Picked up Gabby last night, she was freshly showered and looking good.

Her BBBJ has gotten a lot better and the FS is always great! She is one of the sweetest girls there is and never rushes. Had a great time and will always repeat and recommend her.

Skatar018
01-19-19, 18:57
Saw Amy, Asian Ana & Hollie on Westford street today, aslo saw this Crystal

Crystal.

CrystalCame up on a side street to get her but she was just getting into a pickup & off they went. Can't say her Bjs are that good but she has a tight kitty & awesome tits, hope whoever picked her up had a good time.

Gabby contacted me but that never happened so SOL befroe the snow storm, hope the Pats have better luck than I did.

Bowler2016
01-20-19, 20:31
Anyone been with Jenna lately. She is blowing up my phone!

SirRogue58
01-21-19, 01:08
Anyone been with Jenna lately. She is blowing up my phone!Which Jenna? Digits?

SR.

Kbnsa978
01-22-19, 21:07
Anyone been with Jenna lately. She is blowing up my phone!Did you go see her? Been wanting to go see her but I don't know about $2. 0 and she won't go any lower.

JustAJohn3051
01-23-19, 13:06
Took a ride around the loop today around 11 am, nothing on Westford and only one out by Jays.

Michaela was out wearing all black and a black hat (even her hair is black now). Was thinking about picking her up but a Monger best me to it. Might head out later tonight.

PlayWithMe1001
01-23-19, 21:29
Lost her # anyone able to pm Me it. Thanks in advance.

Drewonhere
01-24-19, 11:17
Anyone been with Jenna lately. She is blowing up my phone!I was in the area for work, so mid morning I texted Michaela on the way to see if she was around. She said she was downtown and avail. Mid-afternoon, I'm scoping the loop, texted Michaela and no response LOL. No one out on Westford, nor around J's either. Figures. Scrolled thru stored #s, find Jenna. Tried meeting her before around the holiday, didn't happen. But she texted me twice saying if I could come that day, she'd give me a $. 2 hh deal. I'm like 90 minutes away from Lowell, so I never responded.

So I text her at 3 to see if she's avail. Immediately responds yes. I said I'm 5 minutes away, ready now, still give me the deal? Immediately responds Yes. I'm at her place at 3:30, BBBJ, daty, FS, coa. First time with her. Shit attitude. Piss and moan. Roommate bailed on her, blah, blah. Place was filthy. Smelled of both types of smoke. Thinks she's all that and a box of chocolates. Cute, love her little body, nice puss. Good sloppy and deep head game. CG was good. Took a pounding dogg dumped on her ass. Kept telling me not to c*m in her which was hot LOL.

If she would stop with the princess attitude and be more customer friendly LOL. She'd be a great go to, especially with that tight bod. But not for $$ and I'll not even repeat for $. 2 YMMV.

And I still haven't sampled Michaela yet. Just trying to check her off my list. I hear she's got a nice phat puss.

Attwater
01-24-19, 11:32
I was in the area for work, so mid morning I texted Michaela on the way to see if she was around. She said she was downtown and avail. Mid-afternoon, I'm scoping the loop, texted Michaela and no response LOL. No one out on Westford, nor around J's either. Figures. Scrolled thru stored #s, find Jenna. Tried meeting her before around the holiday, didn't happen. But she texted me twice saying if I could come that day, she'd give me a $. 2 hh deal. I'm like 90 minutes away from Lowell, so I never responded.

So I text her at 3 to see if she's avail. Immediately responds yes. I said I'm 5 minutes away, ready now, still give me the deal? Immediately responds Yes. I'm at her place at 3:30, BBBJ, daty, FS, coa. First time with her. Shit attitude. Piss and moan. Roommate bailed on her, blah, blah. Place was filthy. Smelled of both types of smoke. Thinks she's all that and a box of chocolates. Cute, love her little body, nice puss. Good sloppy and deep head game. CG was good. Took a pounding dogg dumped on her ass. Kept telling me not to c*m in her which was hot LOL.

If she would stop with the princess attitude and be more customer friendly LOL. She'd be a great go to, especially with that tight bod. But not for $$ and I'll not even repeat for $. 2 YMMV.

And I still haven't sampled Michaela yet. Just trying to check her off my list. I hear she's got a nice phat puss.Are there any pics of Jenna?

Drewonhere
01-24-19, 12:50
Are there any pics of Jenna?She sent me this pic. It's cropped for discretion.

Adobe
01-24-19, 16:00
I was in the area for work, so mid morning I texted Michaela on the way to see if she was around. She said she was downtown and avail. Mid-afternoon, I'm scoping the loop, texted Michaela and no response LOL. No one out on Westford, nor around J's either. Figures. Scrolled thru stored #s, find Jenna. Tried meeting her before around the holiday, didn't happen. But she texted me twice saying if I could come that day, she'd give me a $. 2 hh deal. I'm like 90 minutes away from Lowell, so I never responded.

And I still haven't sampled Michaela yet. Just trying to check her off my list. I hear she's got a nice phat puss.Never got to meet her, but she had the same attitude with me via text. Yeah, at 60 I'm willing to spend time with a hot-but-bitchy love-doll, but at her suggested donation, I'd like a little personality to go along with the poontang.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

HoraceBury
01-24-19, 16:10
Never got to meet her, but she had the same attitude with me via text. Yeah, at 60 I'm willing to spend time with a hot-but-bitchy love-doll, but at her suggested donation, I'd like a little personality to go along with the poontang.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.What I look for is "can host, great sex, reasonably priced" I need at least two. All I'm really looking for is a cheap incall BJ at this point. .

Drewonhere
01-25-19, 00:48

And I still haven't sampled Michaela yet. Just trying to check her off my list. I hear she's got a nice phat puss.Seems the Lowell board has a white knight for Jenna. I stand by my honest, accurate review whether it hurts her princess feeling or not. And her white knight can be a man and discuss this directly with me if he has the balls. Which I doubt.

If you aren't here to give honest feedback and to get honest feedback. Go the fuck away.

These girls aren't your girlfriend. They fuck for $ for Christ sakes. Get with reality.

Skatar018
01-25-19, 06:15
Who is this white knight you are talking about?

Seems the Lowell board has a white knight for Jenna

LuvHead
01-25-19, 11:26
Anyone been with Taneesha (sp? I have picked her up a few times, including this am She is a bigger, Black and / or Hispanic girl with HUGE tits. She gives great head, takes direction and hasn't complained with me. She has a pretty face and seems like mid twenties. I've seen her by Jay's, CJ's, on Westford and by the park. I would say definitely worth a try.

Drewonhere
01-25-19, 13:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

So what, you posted a bad review of her, who gives a fuck if she finds out. Were you planning on fucking her again?

This is a public forum, if some guy told her fuck him but probably nobody did.

I will never understand why some of you guys go so crazy about this, do you give a fuck if you think a grocery store sucks and they find out you think so? Or a mechanic? Maybe a barber?

If she calls hang up and call the next girl and go fuck her.

A2

Bill Buxton
01-25-19, 15:57
I had the chance to swing by the track around 8:30 as temps were still around 42 degrees. I did pick up Katie and she was talking funny in her pink coat. I did however drop her off and not do a date. I saw a couple at Jays and passed on them. The city LE guys were stopping Cars and the salt trucks were dumping salt on ever street. It was busy but not many girls out in the high winds and lower temps on the way.

Play Safe.

WLB.

JustAJohn3051
01-26-19, 11:15
Anyone been with Taneesha (sp? I have picked her up a few times, including this am She is a bigger, Black and / or Hispanic girl with HUGE tits. She gives great head, takes direction and hasn't complained with me. She has a pretty face and seems like mid twenties. I've seen her by Jay's, CJ's, on Westford and by the park. I would say definitely worth a try.Tenisha has been around for awhile but does not work that often. I agree she is a big girl (lots of baby damage when naked) but has a pretty face and a sweet sounding voice. Has huge tits! I also agree she has a good BBBJ and FS is good as well, gets into it and makes some great noises. Plus she is willing to give great deals. If you like bigger girls would definitely recommend her as well. P.S. She loves smoking weed and will show her appreciation.

She lives by CJs but can find her at Jays as well.

Bill Buxton
01-26-19, 13:42
Had a chance to look things over around 11:30 am and found nothing but a few nastys. It seems like Jays attracts a stander on the side street most all the time. A Stander not a walker just waiting for the next fella. Question. Is the Dunkin the one just up the street from Jays everyone talks about? It looks like a few people always hanging outside this one at night but not the rental girls.

I might bounce to Lawrence and see what's available today in the sunshine. At least I can see what the face looks like and make better decisions on a possible score.

Always Looking.

William Luther Buxton Esquire.

Drewonhere
01-26-19, 16:53
Re-read post #5157. I'm not the white knight.

I agree with your philosophy 100%. I could care less what the girls think.

LonelyMan718
01-28-19, 17:15
Is one have better talent than the other?

LonelyMan718
01-30-19, 01:17
Grabbed a $4 FS from old Kimberly, kept telling me to cum because she couldn't take my horse cock, that was the best thing she did (also told me she took a hit off the pipe 5 minutes before getting in my car when I was balls deep.

Also this brat named Ashley, said ok to $3 for BBBJ and told me no CIM, which is fine. She literally does it for a minute and says I took too long and got out. At that point it was late and I was too irritated to stay out, should have just gotten an incall.

JustAJohn3051
01-30-19, 12:10
Took a ride around the loop this morning around 10:30 am. Nothing out at all until I seen Crazy hollie by CJ's. Said what the hell took a chance and snatched her up. Took her to a nice quiet spot and did a rough BBBJCIM, held her head until she got every drop. Good experience for 20 .

Skatar018
02-03-19, 17:24
Saw Stephanie out today, don't think she was working as she was walking with a guy, he was around the rotary holding a sign looking for handouts, I beeped when I went by & he waved not realizing I was beeping to her not him.

Stephanie.

JustAJohn3051
02-03-19, 18:19
Took a ride this afternoon and not much out there, took a swing by Jays and there were two out front.

Baby Nikki and Tenisha (big girl) good skills though.

Stephanie (ditzy redhead) is back around. Was on vacation for last 18 months, a couple of days back and already back to work. LOL.

Big tits, decent body, not bad looking at all and good BBBJ and FS.

DouglasLowell7
02-05-19, 18:14
Anyone seen Jenna lately?

Ironhead44
02-06-19, 19:20
Hit all the loops this afternoon and only saw one SW. Steph, not the red head recently reported on. She was looking a little under the influence. I passed. I don't think cruising just as schools are letting out is a good time.

JustAJohn3051
02-07-19, 14:14
Took a quick ride around the loop early this morning, around 6:30 am before I had to head to Boston. Only seen one girl out on Westford.

Asian Anna was out, wearing cammo pants. No time to stop, might swing through on way back home and see if anyone else is out.

Member #5932
02-10-19, 23:16
Anyone seen Jenna lately?I talked to her via text. She lost her place and doesn't have an incall anymore.

Ironhead44
02-11-19, 06:39
Did the loops on Sunday morning from 7 am till 8:30. Not a single SW out. Maybe they're all in church. Out at 5:00 am on Monday morning and only saw one who was quickly scooped. I'm ready to give up. Any recommendations on times when there's a better cha ce. Tim wise.

JustAJohn3051
02-11-19, 16:46
Seen Gabby on Appleton around 2 pm, was looking cute wearing jeans and black boots. Sweet girl and alway a fun time, supposed to hook in later today.

Twinkie1
02-13-19, 11:46
She sent me this pic. It's cropped for discretion.Does she have a number?

HanYolo1988
02-15-19, 20:17
Saw Allie again for the 4th or 5th time. Always good company, sweet, funny, charming personality. Came back to my place, did some nice BBBJ and FS both in the shower and not, which was very hot. No rush, no complaints, gets very into it. She's more than open to having her number given out. I have it if anyone wants it.

Joe1223
02-15-19, 23:32
Does she have a number?Her pics are on SA so discretion isn't a big deal for her. I saw her over a year ago when she first started working and had two great dates. Never went back because her rate was to high but she pinged me about 6 months ago and is now open to negotiation. PM for her digits. Have no idea if she crashed and burned or not but there are mixed reviews out there.

Strikin9
02-16-19, 11:13
Saw Allie again for the 4th or 5th time. Always good company, sweet, funny, charming personality. Came back to my place, did some nice BBBJ and FS both in the shower and not, which was very hot. No rush, no complaints, gets very into it. She's more than open to having her number given out. I have it if anyone wants it.Hello can you share Allie's number please? Also, what was the damage?

JustAJohn3051
02-17-19, 19:06
Picked up Stephanie on Westford around 10:30 am. She has gotten fat but still has a good BBBJ and FS is good as well. Red hair and big tits, sweet girl easy to talk to and will not rush.

AlmightyJay
02-18-19, 07:01
Picked up Stephanie on Westford around 10:30 am. She has gotten fat but still has a good BBBJ and FS is good as well. Red hair and big tits, sweet girl easy to talk to and will not rush.Digits?

Does any one have digits?

Dorian17
02-18-19, 11:35
Took a spin yesterday and nothing was out. Saw Ashley and shebis a mess and not worth any money. Then saw Holly who looked good until I went to scoop her. Decided on passing and left fully loaded again. Can't wait for the warm weather.

XRay1
02-18-19, 13:25
Been hooking up with Michaela the past month.

Last week picked her up to bring her to my place she wanted to stop first at her dealers to get her drug of choice. Should have been a red flag but was thinking with my dick.

Gave her the money and waited for an hour. She ditched me.

Just an fiy no matter how long or friendly you become with these girls they will turn on you the second you let your guard down.

I don't give a fuck about the cheap money. It's her BBBJ I'll miss most. Oh well I'm sure I'll see her on the street sometime this summer.

Member #5932
02-18-19, 14:26
Picked up Stephanie on Westford around 10:30 am. She has gotten fat but still has a good BBBJ and FS is good as well. Red hair and big tits, sweet girl easy to talk to and will not rush.She's curvier than before but she's not fat. I fucked the shit out of that pussy last week and filled it with my kids. I prefer her with a little meat on the bones. A betting man would say she'll be skinny again in no time since she's already working the street

Glenn Q
02-18-19, 14:38

Last week picked her up to bring her to my place she wanted to stop first at her dealers to get her drug of choice. Should have been a red flag but was thinking with my dick.

Just an fiy no matter how long or friendly you become with these girls they will turn on you the second you let your guard down.

I don't give a fuck about the cheap money. It's her BBBJ I'll miss most. Oh well I'm sure I'll see her on the street sometime this summer.I hear you. Had the same thing happen to me, with a couple notable exceptions:

Nicole, the cute blonde spinner from a few years ago, on a few occasions would ask for an honorarium up front to make a purchase at her local candy store and she never did a cash and dash. As a matter of fact, I can still remember a couple times her coming out with the cutest smile, with a thumbs up as she made her way toward the car. Gawd I miss her. She used to text me every time she got a new number but then radio silence. I heard she turned it around and was doing great. Anyone heard from her, know how she's doing?

There was another girl I trusted who would do the same thing. One time she went into the store and made me wait over 30 minutes. She finally texted back that she was not feeling well, which I could see before she went in, but she would make it up the next night. Sure enough, she texted back and we had the craziest time, just like a make-up session with a girlfriend, LOL.

Of course these were the exceptions but it makes you appreciate the really good ones.

Tiger420
02-18-19, 17:15
Nicole now has a kid and you might say she turned it around. She is engaged to a monger that's 60+ and doing construction. Still missing her front tooth aswell.

JustAJohn3051
02-18-19, 18:47
She's curvier than before but she's not fat. I fucked the shit out of that pussy last week and filled it with my kids. I prefer her with a little meat on the bones. A betting man would say she'll be skinny again in no time since she's already working the streetI call them like I see them, we all have are own opinion of what fat is. My opinion is she got fat on her vacation, she was always a little thick even before. She is still a sweet girl with good skills and does not rush. If you find her curvy, that's all that matters. Enjoy Brother!

JustAJohn3051
02-18-19, 19:17

I don't give a fuck about the cheap money. It's her BBBJ I'll miss most. Oh well I'm sure I'll see her on the street sometime this summer.That really sucks! We have all been there (thinking with our dicks. LOL), at least the ones willing to admit it. You nailed it though: No matter how long or friendly you become with these girls, they will turn on you the second you let your guard down. They are NOT are friends!

SteveStone123
02-18-19, 20:25
I hear you. Had the same thing happen to me, with a couple notable exceptions:

Nicole, the cute blonde spinner from a few years ago, on a few occasions would ask for an honorarium up front to make a purchase at her local candy store and she never did a cash and dash. As a matter of fact, I can still remember a couple times her coming out with the cutest smile, with a thumbs up as she made her way toward the car. Gawd I miss her. She used to text me every time she got a new number but then radio silence. I heard she turned it around and was doing great. Anyone heard from her, know how she's doing?

There was another girl I trusted who would do the same thing. One time she went into the store and made me wait over 30 minutes. She finally texted back that she was not feeling well, which I could see before she went in, but she would make it up the next night. Sure enough, she texted back and we had the craziest time, just like a make-up session with a girlfriend, LOL.

Of course these were the exceptions but it makes you appreciate the really good ones.In such occasions I would ask them to leave their bag, jacket or mobile phone with me. This helped me couple of times.

Skatar018
02-18-19, 20:48
Picked up Stephanie again this morning, agree she put on weight & is chubby which looks good on her tits, she never was a small girl, does a good job though & can't asked for a more pleasant person.

Went back out about 4 & found Crystal, talked & got caught up on her shit, girl has always had nice tits & still does, her BBBJ skills have improved also which was a welcomed surprise, nice tight pussy no smell, will repeat.

Skatar018
02-18-19, 21:15
This the same Nichole?

Nicole, the cute blonde spinner from a few years ago, I heard she turned it around and was doing great.

Not so sure about that.

Strikin9
02-19-19, 01:56
Picked up Stephanie again this morning, agree she put on weight & is chubby which looks good on her tits, she never was a small girl, does a good job though & can't asked for a more pleasant person.

Went back out about 4 & found Crystal, talked & got caught up on her shit, girl has always had nice tits & still does, her BBBJ skills have improved also which was a welcomed surprise, nice tight pussy no smell, will repeat.Can you share the exact location of where you picked up Crystal? I thought she's only out in the summer.

JustAJohn3051
02-19-19, 07:54
I hear you. Had the same thing happen to me, with a couple notable exceptions:

Of course these were the exceptions but it makes you appreciate the really good ones.Nicole has not been around for a few years, she is out of the game (has a kid). I am sure she will enjoy seeing the naked pics of herself on here though (the girls know about this site or have friends that do). She is a civilian now, the pics of her should be removed (not many make it out, should respect her privacy).

JustAJohn3051
02-19-19, 08:10
Picked up Marie by Jays. She is a cute little Spinner (Spanish), real skinny, small tits but has a great ass! Good BBBJCIM. Have her number if anyone is interested PM me.

Skatar018
02-19-19, 10:15
The last two times I saw her she was on Westford Street down by the park that's close to 7:11.

Can you share the exact location of where you picked up Crystal? I thought she's only out in the summer.

Syedna
02-19-19, 11:26

Went back out about 4 & found Crystal, talked & got caught up on her shit, girl has always had nice tits & still does, her BBBJ skills have improved also which was a welcomed surprise, nice tight pussy no smell, will repeat.Does Crystal by any chance have any contact info??

Skatar018
02-19-19, 17:24
Yes she does

Does Crystal by any chance have any contact info??.

Melo Yello
02-20-19, 09:00
I saw Nicole a few weeks ago with a HSW by Captains. She was not sober. Both were wacked out. Maybe it was a one time thing.

Ironhead44
02-20-19, 15:14
Did the usual loops today and only saw Steph or Stephanie on Westford. She has a lot of curly black hair. Average build but very rough skin. Looks good from behind but face just doesn't do it. I talked to her for a few minutes and she didn't seem to be feeling well. She was desperate but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I let her use my phone to make a call which I know I shouldn't do but felt obligated because I did take up some of her time. Does anyone recognize that description I gave of her. I'm curious if I missed out on something great.

Syedna
02-20-19, 15:42
Yes she does

.Any chance you can pm it to me since you're blocked from receiving messages??

HanYolo1988
02-20-19, 22:15
Went out tonight round 6:45 and around 7:15 pm or so I spotted Tenisha by Jays. Wearing a pair of sweatpants, hoodie and a couple of shirts (no panties or bra) she looked pretty decent. Got in, agreed to. 4 for FS but didn't have a rubber nor a realistic place to do it, backseat isn't my favorite. So I talked to down to. 4 for two pops on a BBBJCIM. Drove over to the spot, parked and got the massive girls out and into my mouth. After a few minutes of sucking and her moaning I got her face in my lap and JR in her mouth. Really good BJ, lots of roaming, tight wet pussy and lots of noise while I finger banged her up until I shot my first load of the day into her mouth.

No number sadly but I told her next time I see her we're going all the way and I can't wait. Even though I'm pretty sure she was stoned, I highly recommend, she's a sweet girl, no complaints from me or her.

JustAJohn3051
02-21-19, 18:08
Scooped up Tabby (looking real cute) today around 4 pm on street behind Jays. Only had time for a BBBJCIM (still top notch service). Grabbed her number though and will be repeating with FS real soon. Super sweet and never rushes.

D6916
02-22-19, 06:52
Scooped up Tabby (looking real cute) today around 4 pm on street behind Jays. Only had time for a BBBJCIM (still top notch service). Grabbed her number though and will be repeating with FS real soon. Super sweet and never rushes.Any body giving away phone numbers PM me please.

JoanMan
02-23-19, 18:40
Scooped up Tabby (looking real cute) today around 4 pm on street behind Jays. Only had time for a BBBJCIM (still top notch service). Grabbed her number though and will be repeating with FS real soon. Super sweet and never rushes.I also would love to have Tabby's number. Please PM.

NotStoner420
02-24-19, 05:37
Was out around 3:30 AM and noticed something odd. A black SUV was parked at the top of a side street right off Westford. Maybe it was a fellow monger, but at the corner of the next street over from this SUV was a girl standing, clearly looking for a ride. She was a short, skinny girl but looked a bit old in the face and had a large bag with her. Not sure how sting ops are executed but this would be the first time I've seen a girl standing within view of a parked vehicle (with headlights on and dark black tints). Wasn't going to pick her up anyways, because I'm still looking for a thicker girl. Stay safe fellow mongers.

GhostDog4
02-24-19, 19:07
Was out around 3:30 AM and noticed something odd. A black SUV was parked at the top of a side street right off Westford. Maybe it was a fellow monger, but at the corner of the next street over from this SUV was a girl standing, clearly looking for a ride. She was a short, skinny girl but looked a bit old in the face and had a large bag with her. Not sure how sting ops are executed but this would be the first time I've seen a girl standing within view of a parked vehicle (with headlights on and dark black tints). Wasn't going to pick her up anyways, because I'm still looking for a thicker girl. Stay safe fellow mongers.At that Hour I'd be surprised if it was a sting but not surprised if it was an unmarked car waiting for someone to pick up the SW. All you have to do (if it's a sting) is just talk to the lady and check out her teeth, clothes etc. Pretty easy to spot a lady cop who is posing as a SW.

JustAJohn3051
03-02-19, 06:44
Met up with Stephanie last night, she has lost some weight (still a little thick) and was looking good. She was freshly showered and her red hair was was straight (not curly). She is so friendly and never rushes, good BBBJ and FS, has great tits! Sweet girl and price is right.

Glenn Q
03-02-19, 18:53
Haven't cruised Lowell much lately but finally had a chance to pick up Tabby again.

As said before, she's maybe the cutest in Lowell, great performance and attitude.

Did some recon afterward hoping to collect some numbers or at least some names but it was d e a d. A couple years ago, the action was much better. What happened?

JustAJohn3051
03-08-19, 16:16
Picked up Crazy Hollie this morning by CJs, she was wearing her long dark wig and looking like a hot mess in a belly shirt. No one else was out so snatched her up for a rough BBBJCIM for 20.

WhyNotEnjoy
03-09-19, 16:04
Been trying to reach Allie, with no luck. Anyone have any info?

WhyNotEnjoy
03-10-19, 12:49
Saw Allie today, for a car date. Nice girl who gets the job done. Will repeat.

Bowler2016
03-10-19, 20:59
Saw Allie today, for a car date. Nice girl who gets the job done. Will repeat.What does she look like.

WhyNotEnjoy
03-11-19, 11:03
What does she look like.She had layers of clothes on, so can't really describe her body, but she is pretty.

Straight Doug
03-11-19, 18:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a34e908-ecef-4462-b887-0d2346d4ca4f Made a date off that site with her, seems when things get tuff they always go back to what's quick fast money. She still has the same #.

HanYolo1988
03-12-19, 13:32
Did the loop a few times the last few days. Didn't pick anyone up but saw some familiar faces. Holly is on Westford (Back from NH? Ally and Tanisha over by Jays. I got Holly's number if anyone wants it.

Anyone seen Asian Anna around? Or know what's up?

DanBlackerMan
03-13-19, 11:28
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a34e908-ecef-4462-b887-0d2346d4ca4f Made a date off that site with her, seems when things get tuff they always go back to what's quick fast money. She still has the same #.Any background info you can share? Worth it or no based on lowell standards?

JustAJohn3051
03-13-19, 17:48
Took a ride this morning around 8:30 am and the only one out was Michaela by Jays, she was sick and begging to do a date, was not dealing with that so headed home.

JoanMan
03-13-19, 23:25
Did the loop a few times the last few days. Didn't pick anyone up but saw some familiar faces. Holly is on Westford (Back from NH? Ally and Tanisha over by Jays. I got Holly's number if anyone wants it.

Anyone seen Asian Anna around? Or know what's up?I'm interested in her number. I've been having trouble finding girls in Lowell.

HoraceBury
03-14-19, 10:09
I'm interested in her number. I've been having trouble finding girls in Lowell.It seems like you've got three choices in Lowell area right now.

Streetwalkers for car / outcall.

AMPs.

UTR unicorns.

JoanMan
03-14-19, 16:20
It seems like you've got three choices in Lowell area right now.

Streetwalkers for car / outcall.

AMPs.

UTR unicorns.Problem is I can't find any streetwalkers. I tried Jay's.

HanYolo1988
03-14-19, 22:43
Wasn't looking for anything tonight but I saw Holly behind CJ's, she saw me and off we went. I've had her before and it's usually pretty good, sometimes a little meh but this time was different. She had either been awake for several days or on something because once she got in, that's it. No communication, no talking and when she did I barely understood a word she said. Oh boy. Found a quick spot, pulled out junior and down she went. Didn't complain (surprisingly) but very little effort to finish me off. Fingered her and ended up fucking her face and j / o into her mouth (really just to wrap up and get rid of her).

Be aware when you pick her up, if you see her like this best option is to do FS from behind and just pound her. Unfortunately I didn't have a place to do this. BBBJCIMWS for 20. I have her number but be advised she's messed up.

JustAJohn3051
03-15-19, 12:42
She had layers of clothes on, so can't really describe her body, but she is pretty.Is she a skinny blonde, pretty face and talks a lot? She used to be around all last summer (has put on a little weight, super skinny last summer) but just started seeing her out again. Good BBBJCIM AND FS.

If that's the one, have her number if anyone wants it.

CoolCalo24
03-15-19, 17:32
Is she a skinny blonde, pretty face and talks a lot? She used to be around all last summer (has put on a little weight, super skinny last summer) but just started seeing her out again. Good BBBJCIM AND FS.

If that's the one, have her number if anyone wants it.As far as I know Allie was never skinny. You are thinking about someone else. I have her number if anyone one wants it.

CoolCalo24
03-15-19, 17:38
Is she a skinny blonde, pretty face and talks a lot? She used to be around all last summer (has put on a little weight, super skinny last summer) but just started seeing her out again. Good BBBJCIM AND FS.

If that's the one, have her number if anyone wants it.As far as I know Allie was never super skinny. I think you are thinking about someone else. I have Allie's number if anyone wants it.

BTW I liked the girl you talked about. Would like to have her number.

JustAJohn3051
03-16-19, 08:50
As far as I know Allie was never super skinny. I think you are thinking about someone else. I have Allie's number if anyone wants it.

BTW I liked the girl you talked about. Would like to have her number.The Allie (Ally) I am talking about most Mongers will remember. She is a skinny blonde (was real skinny before) pretty face, small tits. She used to be around Appleton (in front of store begging for change) and Jays all the time. She has not been around much the last year but seen her yesterday by Jays. Good BBBJCIM and FS.

She used to be a regular out all the time.

Straight Doug
03-19-19, 19:40
She's on seeking.com. She has not left the business, if you sign up for that site she'll take on everyone. Still has same phone # 978———3937.

Straight Doug
03-19-19, 19:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a34e908-ecef-4462-b887-0d2346d4ca4f Made a date off that site with her, seems when things get tuff they always go back to what's quick fast money. She still has the same #.978- at at at -3937.

Twinkie1
03-20-19, 04:18
You must be new to this. They are definitely out there.

Problem is I can't find any streetwalkers. I tried Jay's.

NickTheMan1993
03-22-19, 14:58
Hi,

My name is Nick and I am fairly new to the scene would like to anyone to share any numbers or stories from your previous visits you can PM me at any time looking to have fun on here thanks guys.

Mongr
03-22-19, 16:43
Picked up WSW by name of wendy by cjs. Tall butterface with dyed red hair. Have her # if anybody wants it.

Darkside781
03-30-19, 13:58
I've been wanting to try someone new lately LOL Interested in trying her out. How was she? $?

CyJim666
03-30-19, 21:28
Met up with Stephanie last night, she has lost some weight (still a little thick) and was looking good. She was freshly showered and her red hair was was straight (not curly). She is so friendly and never rushes, good BBBJ and FS, has great tits! Sweet girl and price is right.Is this the same Brazilian Stephanie that was hosting in her friends place in Chelsea?

WhyNotEnjoy
03-31-19, 18:02
Been very quiet on this board lately. Saw Michaela last Monday, but just getting the chance to post. Had a nice car date, BBBJCIM. Had a great time. Thinking about a full date in a hotel sometime soon.

Monstagoo
03-31-19, 22:15
Picked up WSW by name of wendy by cjs. Tall butterface with dyed red hair. Have her # if anybody wants it.I'm looking for something new. I've been out of the game for a few. Could you pm me the digits. I'll reciprocate when I find some good ones.

JustAJohn3051
04-01-19, 07:04
Is this the same Brazilian Stephanie that was hosting in her friends place in Chelsea?Not sure, I only know her from Lowell. She is a chubby natural redhead. Nice girl, always friendly and has good skills and never rushes.

JustAJohn3051
04-01-19, 07:10
Picked up crazy Hollie Sunday afternoon, she was the only one out walking in the rain. She was not wearing one of her ridiculous wigs and looked decent. Found a spot and and did a rough BBBJCIM for. 2 . Would recommend her if you can't find anyone else.

Downtown Boy
04-01-19, 11:20
Been very quiet on this board lately. Saw Michaela last Monday, but just getting the chance to post. Had a nice car date, BBBJCIM. Had a great time. Thinking about a full date in a hotel sometime soon.Same here. I rented a room for 1 hour and had an amazing time with her. I wish all girls were as nice as Michaela. Does pretty much anything and always has a smile on her face. Definitely look forward to seeing her again.

GranAnimal
04-01-19, 13:17
She's on seeking.com. She has not left the business, if you sign up for that site she'll take on everyone. Still has same phone # 9783937.Hello Gentlemen, I don't post on your board I'm up in NH. But I met with Jenna a couple of times off of SA and she hosted me in her apartment a little sketchy because I never saw her before. Her room was messy but she was fun and got the job done. I would repeat and those digits are right. I just don't come down to MA much because of your crazy gun laws.

D6916
04-04-19, 08:01
Does anybody know of a place that rents rooms by the hour or half day doesn't need to be super fancy even just a spare room in someone's basement I am me please.

D6916
04-04-19, 13:06
Does anybody know of a place that rents rooms by the hour or half day doesn't need to be super fancy even just a spare room in someone's basement I am me please.I said message me please.

Not I aim to please.

Bad phone.

JustAJohn3051
04-04-19, 18:14
Took a ride around the loop today and a few were out.

Amy (heavyset girl) was out on Westford. Wendy was out by CJs.

Tenisha was out front of Jays.

Michaela was out by Jays too. She was wearing black pants and a black hoodie with pink and white Hospital scrubs shirt. She has put on a little weight but still not looking too good! Her hair is black, she was wearing no makeup and just looks worn out. She used to be so cute. She had great skills and is friendly, I just can't get past all the needle damage!

Crazy Lauren and Baby Nikki were there as well (both looked horrible).

Was heading home when I spotted Tabby, wearing tight pair of jeans and looking super cute. She is the best looking girl out there right now for sure (has needle damage but not as bad as Michaela)! She has great skills and is super friendly. Still asks for a lot but can always talk her down. Wish I had more time but took her to a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.

Bowler2016
04-05-19, 14:35

Michaela was out by Jays too. She was wearing black pants and a black hoodie with pink and white Hospital scrubs shirt. She has put on a little weight but still not looking too good! Her hair is black, she was wearing no makeup and just looks worn out. She used to be so cute. She had great skills and is friendly, I just can't get past all the needle damage!

Was heading home when I spotted Tabby, wearing tight pair of jeans and looking super cute. She is the best looking girl out there right now for sure (has needle damage but not as bad as Michaela)! She has great skills and is super friendly. Still asks for a lot but can always talk her down. Wish I had more time but took her to a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.Hey- what do you pay Tabby for BBBJCIM in a car?

Thanks.

IronSousage
04-06-19, 13:29
Picked up a WSW named Cynthia she was all that was around at say noon today.

She was friendly but looked a little weathered, dirty blonde hair mostly skinny but still had a bit of a belly.

20 got BBBJCIM she even swallowed it was allowed to touch everything.

I would repeat but not my overall first choice.

LowellMan
04-07-19, 09:51
Picked up a WSW named Cynthia she was all that was around at say noon today.

She was friendly but looked a little weathered, dirty blonde hair mostly skinny but still had a bit of a belly.

20 got BBBJCIM she even swallowed it was allowed to touch everything.

I would repeat but not my overall first choice.Can't really place this one, whereabouts might one find her? How old you think?

JustAJohn3051
04-08-19, 00:42
Can't really place this one, whereabouts might one find her? How old you think?Cynthia or crazy Hollie, has just started wearing her own hair (short light read hair) instead of the long ridiculous wigs she usually wears. Not a horrible body but almost always has a belly shirt on with her gut hanging out, never wears a bra and has drippy tits.

Good BBBJCIM and the price is right, but can act erratic so talk to her before picking her up.

IronSousage
04-11-19, 17:04
Cynthia or crazy Hollie, has just started wearing her own hair (short light read hair) instead of the long ridiculous wigs she usually wears. Not a horrible body but almost always has a belly shirt on with her gut hanging out, never wears a bra and has drippy tits.

Good BBBJCIM and the price is right, but can act erratic so talk to her before picking her up.Ya that sounds about right she seemed normal as she was all about the BJ and gettin dropped off she didn't rush me but she can work the cock quickly and make it happen pretty fast.

The more fingers I put in her the more into it she got.

BangBangBang91
04-12-19, 08:07
Any digits for Tabby by any chance?

Was heading home when I spotted Tabby, wearing tight pair of jeans and looking super cute. She is the best looking girl out there right now for sure (has needle damage but not as bad as Michaela)! She has great skills and is super friendly. Still asks for a lot but can always talk her down. Wish I had more time but took her to a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.

Skatar018
04-13-19, 16:45
Steph got a new tattoo & wants to play, she does play pretty good.

Bowler2016
04-13-19, 21:04
There has been a hot brunette with great tits hanging around with a few guys always by Jays.

Is she a civilian?

Anyone know.

Downtown Boy
04-14-19, 17:04
http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/617-336-8284-let-me-ride-you-l/150869414757

I'm posting this girl's ad in this section. Because this section gets a lot of hits. Anyways at first I thought she was spam. Now she's returning my texts but she refuses to talk to me on the phone. Obviously a huge red flag. As far as I know it could be a guy on the other end or worse yet law enforcement. If anyone has had any interaction with this girl please reply.