PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Boston Monger
01-04-06, 11:03
there were two HSW's working by bar of which I won't speak it's name. I picked up the short one of the two. Maybe 5' if that, ok body, maybe 38-40ish. BBBJTCIM for .30 and great with instructions. I was going to park in a church parking lot, but didn't. On the way back to get rid if her, a cruiser was parked there. Oh my!

Ttbearhug
01-07-06, 04:20
What are standards?

Two lips sucking a cock has no standards.

Boston Monger
01-23-06, 11:39
I went through at both 3pm and 8pm. There is a road closed next to Daigle's where the SW's usually hang out. I did see one on Essex and stopped to let her jump in. When she opened the door I was almost scared straight. She was beyond ugly. I told her I thought she was someone else and drove off.

Boston Monger
02-21-06, 10:33
Sunday afternoon. Deader than dead. But they did finish paving!

Boston Monger
02-27-06, 11:41
was back on Sunday. Looked like the set of "COPS". Also, Lowell Street is blocked off half way up due to a massive fire in one of the run down tenements. I did see one red headed chick in a hooded sweatshirt talking to the heat, but all in all, Lawrence was on lock down.

Boston Monger
03-20-06, 10:36
DEAD
nothing. No gang bangers, drug dealers, SW's, etc. The only thing I saw was guy's working on cars.

Billbuxton
04-18-06, 07:42
I just got back from asia after a 6 month stay. I would like to say i might have to start hitting the streets again. The only trouble is that all the american gals are about a 4 on the scale compared to the hotties in the far east.

Take care guys and good luck. BB.

Yellow Fever
04-18-06, 15:52
Bill,
Glad to have you back thought you were dead or in prison.

YF

Billbuxton
04-18-06, 18:33
I was on the other site when it was shut down lost my password and then found this the other day. I was on the international site because of spending the last fue months in asia. I come back to this dry spell everywhere and UGLY gals. The ladies in the far east are the way to go in mho!!! Well back to the greatist Country in the world again. I would like to say that I will not be hitting the street as hard as I did before but I will be out and around.

You can count on the same old reports being sent from the twisted mind that I have and you have all seen and read. I will be glad to give my personal best to this local board and all the help in local mongering.

I would like to say that Lynn was allways a good spot at the early hours of the morning so Start there.

PlaySafe, and good luck..

And I can say with pride now I am world Famous and have just gotten back from that around the world tour...B.B.

Boston Monger
04-19-06, 09:13
at least wait until the temps hit the 70's. Lawrence is dead.

Monger 3
05-31-06, 22:42
at least wait until the temps hit the 70's. Lawrence is dead.I'll be in Andover next week. Could use something. Anything. Where are the SWs or the MPs at the least. An Asian massage and BJ never hurt. But I hear Lawrence is jumping with latinas. I want some of that!

Boston Monger
06-12-06, 09:03
I'll be in Andover next week. Could use something. Anything. Where are the SWs or the MPs at the least. An Asian massage and BJ never hurt. But I hear Lawrence is jumping with latinas. I want some of that!

Went there late Sunday afternoon. It was deader than dead. I think the floods washed it clean.

Bill Buxton
06-13-06, 09:51
I saw a good looking Latin American gal walking on Broadway at the DD.Went down and turned at the light and scooped her before the rr tracks.Been a long dryspell acording to LANY, she said the area is bad due to the gals in jail weather and the boys in blue.Great attitude and nice spinner bod.Long hair and great smile very pretty teeth.She was a gal from Andover in town with a g-friend and said she has done the stroll in a southern state before.

One grant for service is the number she requested.Over and above the looks in this area is what she is.Got the address in Andover she stays with family there.Look for curly dark hair, long down her back,5'3" tall is stunning with a great smile and tight little body,painted manicured nails, hands and feet.She will do overnights with advanced notice.Ballpark rate 3 franks for overnight but will bet my sox tickets will go for two.

Spring is in the air once again.

B.B...

Boston Monger
06-15-06, 09:34
I went to Lawrence last night. There must be a FEMA grant for LE 'cause I saw at least a dozen cruisers. It was like martial law. Of course I just kept cruising........

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

BigVin
06-16-06, 16:57
They busted 55 in a sting wed night.

See the Lawrence Eagle tribune for details.

The busted one SW 4 times in 2 days.

Bill Buxton
06-16-06, 21:07
Seems like there are some gals out afterall.They will never get me!They must have let the mopes out of jail all at once.

Bill Buxton
06-17-06, 08:23
I could not find the info on the 50plus people scooped up by the law dogs.The insurance problem made for good reading,about all the scams in the local area in the auto insurance business.The thing to do here is have a neck brace ready for your future runs in this place.

Negotiate a bj with a street walker in exchange for a payday at the hands of a car wreck scam in this city.It might be possible to get an allnighter for the settlement prospect.No wonder the cops act like they do this place it's the wild west STILL.

QUITE THE FUCKING PLACE.

B.B..

BigVin
06-18-06, 08:34
Hooker sting nets 52, one woman arrested four times

By Jim Patten
Staff Writer

LAWRENCE — Police made 55 arrests of prostitutes and their customers during a two-day "Quality of Life" sting on the city streets Monday and Tuesday.

One persistent prostitute accounted for four of the 55 arrests as she was released on bail and went back to work after each arrest, police said.

Carol., was arrested twice on Monday and twice on Tuesday on charges of sexual conduct for a fee, police said.

She had been free on $1,000 bail in a previous larceny case and had been released on bail after each of the prostitution arrests.

She was due in court yesterday, but failed to appear, police said.

Another prostitute flagged down a plain-clothes officer who was driving the red Dodge sports car of a man just arrested for soliciting a prostitute. The woman jumped into the car, and the officer drove to the sting's staging area where the woman was arrested.

"The car was perfect," said Capt. Roy Vasque, who was behind the wheel when Ivelisse., jumped into the passenger seat unbidden at Lowell and Morton streets. She was arrested and charged with sexual conduct for a fee.

And a third got into a car where an undercover officer sat reading a newspaper and groped him, police said.

"This goes beyond prostitution," police Chief John Romero said yesterday. "A lot of the prostitutes act as steerers, directing people to drug dealers."

"This is a quality of life issue. It is what people see on the street," Romero said. "Their need for drugs is greater than their fear of arrest."

While most of the arrests were for either soliciting a prostitute or offering sex for a fee, there were a number of other arrests as well. A number of people were caught up in the sting because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. For instance, one man was arrested for selling hypodermic needles, another for possession of cocaine and still another for driving without a license.

During the operation police officers posing as customers arrested prostitutes they found working the streets, then replaced them with two undercover police officers who posed as prostitutes.

Arrested on Monday, the first day of the operation were:

Shannon sexual conduct for a fee, Broadway and Essex Street.

Sandra sexual conduct for a fee, escape from a municipal lockup, resisting arrest, Broadway and Essex Street.

Maria sexual conduct for a fee, Broadway and Essex Street.

Monica sexual conduct for a fee, Lowell and Morton Street.

Colleen sexual conduct for a fee, Broadway and Valley Street.

Cristy sexual conduct for a fee, Broadway and Valley Street.

Merrimac, soliciting a prostitute, possession of marijuana, Lowell and Margin streets.

soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Morton streets.

Lowell, soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Morton streets.

East Hampstead, N.H., soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Margin streets.

Brockton, soliciting a prostitute, possession of marijuana, Lowell and Morton Streets.

soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Morton streets, 12:30 p.m.

Lowell, soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Margin streets.

soliciting a prostitute, Broadway and Valley Street.

New Boston, Mass., soliciting a prostitute, Broadway and Essex Street.

soliciting a prostitute, Broadway and Essex Street.

homeless, Lawrence, distribution of hypodermic needles and syringes, possession of a hypodermic needle and syringe, Broadway and Essex Street.

Arrested on Tuesday were:

sexual conduct for a fee, Lowell and Oxford Street.

sexual conduct for a fee, Lowell and Oxford Street.

assault and battery on a person 14 or older, Lowell and Margin streets.

sexual conduct for a fee, Lowell and Oxford streets.

Dracut, soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Oxford streets.

Mattapan, soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Oxford streets.

Billerica, soliciting a prostitute, possession of cocaine, Lowell and Oxford streets.

Contoocook, N.H., soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Oxford streets.

Methuen, soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Oxford streets.

South Hampton, N.H., possession of a hypodermic needle and syringe, Lowell and Oxford streets.

Jefferson, Mass., soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Oxford streets.

North Andover, soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Oxford streets.

homeless, Lawrence, possession of cocaine, Broadway and Valley Street.

Derry, N.H., soliciting a prostitute, Lowell and Oxford streets.

Andover, soliciting a prostitute, Broadway and Valley Street.

Derry, N.H., soliciting a prostitute, Broadway and Valley Street.

Methuen, soliciting a prostitute, Broadway and Valley Street.

Bill Buxton
06-18-06, 20:21
The area was alive and well last night,at midnight.I saw more LE than clowns at the circus.The problem is they were everywhere and no chance for an introduction anywhere.There were some gals around and they knew better than to try and hop a ride with the boys in blue there.

Scooped a gal off lowell st and she gave me a song and dance about doing the deed while I drive around the local area.What the fucks up with her fryed brane if she has one.She was looking to get my pants off so she could cash and dash at a stopsign as I see it.Well,that shit did not happen and all she got was a marlboro and a ride back down the street.

Did get the number of an old but good provider if anyone wants it.She told me that the sting on lowell street was with an undercover gal that looked very young and she was on a bicycle.Yes a bicycle,Those stupid morons falling for that what is the problem "HELLO" never talk shit until there in the car!!!No vice squad can control a deal once the bait gets in a car,they never get in the car!!!!

Also saw a TV. dressed in white top white shorts long dark hair.The sad thing the girls were jealous IT looked better than they did.

B.B...

Boston Monger
07-24-06, 10:02
this will be my last trip to Lawrence for a LONG time.

Hott Funguy
07-26-06, 06:56
Just recently moved to Lawrence. Very little action the last few months. Did see a wsw last night on Lowell by Winter St. Maybe a 4-5 at best. She gave me the look but I passed. HSW hanging by the side og Daigle's a 2 at best. I will keep everone informed as I am always cruising the home turf.

Hott Funguy
08-14-06, 14:36
Lawrence is still deadzone. Always checking as i live in the area. I did see 1 wsw Saturday on Lowell on the side of Daigle's. A 2 at best. She yelled hey babe as I drove by. Everyone within 200 yards probably heard her. Obviously I passed. Will keep watching.

Boston Monger
09-26-06, 10:25
and Lawrence is still dead. I think it may be dead until Christmas, when the little chiquitas try to earn some extra money. But all in all, you are wasting your time here.

Hott Funguy
10-06-06, 08:16
Saw a HSW with a large rack walking up Lowell St by the bridge behind Daigle's. She gave me the look. Nothing great to the eyes but it has been sooooo dead I looped around and she hopped in. Did the cop check and wanted. 30 for BJ. No fs available that day. Counered with. 20 and off we went to do the deed. Descent BBBJ. Played with the huge rack. No cim but filled her hand with a huge load. It has been extremely dead.

Hott Funguy
01-23-07, 08:39
Lawrence has been really quiet lately. Saturday found a nice wsw by accident. I was at the light at Broadway & Lowell, she crossed in front of me and gave me a look. I did not even think she was a sw dressed very nice. I pulled into walgreen's pl and she jumped in. 18 yo long straight blond hair midway down her back..small rack but great bbbjcim for 30 down from a 40 initial request. Great skills allowed all around roaming. No digits.

Bill Buxton
03-17-07, 03:45
I want to get out and see whats around any ideas?? Might make the comeback tour starting here.Lets see what we will see.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
03-19-07, 13:39
Whats up in the area? LE still hot?Are the gals out and about,daytime or nights?

Just wanted to know if there is any action around before I hit the trail.Still getting over the jetlag.

B.B...

Member #4581
03-24-07, 22:28
I have to travel down to Boston and was thinking of doing the 110 Motel on the way down if there's anything going on. Any advice/direction would be most appreciated.

Bill Buxton
03-26-07, 14:19
The cave motel?Is that what you want to know about? Or am I getting loco now.

Member #4581
03-26-07, 17:03
What I meant to ask is there any action in downtown Lawrence worth making a stop for? I usually enjoy a bourbon or two at Daigle's and then go for a looksee, then ending up at the 110.

Bill Buxton
03-26-07, 17:45
I have no idea? thats what I wanted to know 1 week ago.

Tim S
03-26-07, 22:56
Lawrence is still dead, I was up there on Sunday afternoon - spent about a half hour driving through the Broadway area.. nothing to be seen. It's still cool out there though, so maybe when the temps start getting back up there the ladies will reappear out of the woodwork.

Member #4581
03-28-07, 20:14
So I swung out of my way and went through Lawrence Monday night on the way down to Boston and through this afternoon on the way back. Other than one lonely looking WSW Monday night that was it. I do hope the warm temperatures get more than the maple sap going.

Bill Buxton
03-29-07, 14:13
I was in the area last night and found a great young hsw on broadway by the new dd.The sweet little gal was cold and after a hot coco,she was fired up for the real biz.

Great bod wow! she is 4'10 and 93 lbs so she said.Nice young face tight bod and verry clean.She said she is on her way back to S.CAROLINA where she works,and lives.How and what her deal is here is anybody's guess.I spent some time with her after the deal and got a bite to eat.Great looking and on the ball not a stem queen.

I have a contact # and will call her and see when she is on her way south.Yes she has a name it's LIZ, what a nice gal.

LE was out and after dark there are some gals around but not walking much so the boys are keeping them in line.They go from store to store and then inside.They are not doing the up and down the street thing like before.Not many people out it's still cold out.

B.B...

Boston Monger
04-12-07, 10:02
for old times sake. The roads ae actually finally in good shape, paved, etc. The town itself looks deserted, except up by the projects. There isn't any action happening. Even Daigles looked closed. It will be a very long time before I come back to Lawrence, the ghetto without people. You don't even see homeless people anymore.

Naples Beach
05-18-07, 10:47
I do not normally do the street scene as I am more into AMP's and the like but I was in Methuen on business the other day and after my business concluded I was heading south on Broadway just into Lawrence when a very attractive girl caught my attention. Nice ass and I'd put her at a strong 7+. The only thing I know about "the look" is what I've read on these forums and I really didn't know if was "the look" I got but it was "a look" and so I took a chance, pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride. Long story short, she got in asked if I was LE and after we were both convinced it was safe proceeded to negotiate. She wanted .4 for a BBBJ, I offered .25. She countered with .4 for FS which I promptly accepted and we were off. Service was exceptional so I gave her an extra .1. She was 24, brunette and really had a smokin body. She said she only walks occasionally when she needs extra $$. Name was Jackie and she wouldn't give digits. Wouldn't say where she lived but my guess is Methuen because she was just over the line when I found her and she was walking into L town.

Bill Buxton
05-19-07, 09:06
What have I been telling you guys about the area,they are still around, not like before but still around.

Erndevil Com
05-22-07, 23:16
I do not normally do the street scene as I am more into AMP's and the like but I was in Methuen on business the other day and after my business concluded I was heading south on Broadway just into Lawrence when a very attractive girl caught my attention. Nice ass and I'd put her at a strong 7+. The only thing I know about "the look" is what I've read on these forums and I really didn't know if was "the look" I got but it was "a look" and so I took a chance, pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride. Long story short, she got in asked if I was LE and after we were both convinced it was safe proceeded to negotiate. She wanted .4 for a BBBJ, I offered .25. She countered with .4 for FS which I promptly accepted and we were off. Service was exceptional so I gave her an extra .1. She was 24, brunette and really had a smokin body. She said she only walks occasionally when she needs extra $$. Name was Jackie and she wouldn't give digits. Wouldn't say where she lived but my guess is Methuen because she was just over the line when I found her and she was walking into L town.What street were you on?

Auto
05-23-07, 07:11
What street were you on?

Take a look: He picked her up on Broadway as he was crossing into Lawrence from Methuen.

Bill Buxton
05-23-07, 08:13
Check out the far end of broadway twords NH.Sometimes the gals work the DD. and walk going twords the town line.The cops keep them mooving and always dog the ladies in the area now.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
06-01-07, 11:03
With other areas up and mabey comming alive whats new here???There were too many in the past for the profession to be 100% dead.

Bentwang
06-13-07, 10:16
About 8 years ago, I found a very hot BSW on Cortes St. In Boston whose name was "Lucky. " She was a 20 yo light-skinned BSW (Black/Irish mix) who lived in Lawrence at the time, but worked Boston, and sometimes the Revere/Lynn area. Had a gravelly-sexy voice and a kid named Michael if I remember correctly. I would love to get in touch with her again. Anyone know about her? PM me if you have any info. Thanks!

Bill Buxton
07-01-07, 11:44
I hit the track last night at 9 pm and there was some action to be had in the area.Saw one of my old fav's in the bbbj dept walking the broadway area.She is a hsw and she is one of a duo sister act the name is M??? AND THE SISTER was E???.Do you guys remember the 2?After a short spinn around saw a tall slender wsw and stopped for the scope it out session.She was verry cautious in making the first move but did and that was a good deal for me."FAY" was the name she gave me and she was better than average and well worth the donation she spoke of.

Headed out of town to an old well liked location and started with the usual bbbj and then fs for a happy ending.She is a great gal with the NO RUSH clause included.She and I cleaned up and had a cup of joE at the DD after the job.She has no phone but did have me drop her at the place out of the area she is staying.Nice gal not that hardened like the old gals not looking all funked out like some others around.I am sure if she stays around she will be lit like the others that live localy.She is 23 yrs old 5'8 125-135 lbs and shoulder length dark brown hair.She said she has a coffee in one hand and a papper in the other when she walks so LE will not make her for a CRACK ATTACK gal.She was dressed in clean pants and top also not like the others around looking like an unmade bed.

PLAY SAFE,

B.B...

Boston Monger
07-02-07, 09:39
I hit the track last night at 9 pm and there was some action to be had in the area.

PLAY SAFE,

B.B...

must be summer. Lawrence always has a slight rebound

Boston Monger
07-09-07, 10:58
was deader than doornail. The roads are all paved, but I hating wasting my time.

Boston Monger
07-16-07, 10:47
I am not going back to Lawrence, PERIOD. It is beyond a waste of time. There is nothing there.

Bill Buxton
07-16-07, 11:18
What time are you going on tour?did you try the south side??You are right the place is dead but there is still a gal or two who remembers how to get some quick cash.

Sorry to here that you had a no show in the area.Hit or miss is putting it on the light side.

NEVER GIVE UP,

W.B.

Boston Monger
07-16-07, 11:42
What time are you going on tour?did you try the south side??You are right the place is dead but there is still a gal or two who remembers how to get some quick cash.

Sorry to here that you had a no show in the area.Hit or miss is putting it on the light side.

NEVER GIVE UP,

W.B.

the place is beyond dead. I notice they hace LE on motorcycles just doing traffic now. My time is valuable and it can't be wasted looking in Lawrence where there is nothing. Even Daigle's is dead.

Bill Buxton
07-17-07, 08:39
the place is beyond dead. I notice they hace LE on motorcycles just doing traffic now. My time is valuable and it can't be wasted looking in Lawrence where there is nothing. Even Daigle's is dead.

Your fucking time is so valuable you don't even monger after dark as you say.Go out after the lights are off and see whats around or not.If your gonna play the game at least play when the people are around.

B.B...

Boston Monger
07-17-07, 12:38
Your fucking time is so valuable you don't even monger after dark as you say.Go out after the lights are off and see whats around or not.If your gonna play the game at least play when the people are around.

B.B...

and the game was afoot for YEARS during the day in Lawrence. YEARS. The afternoon girls were abundent until LE put the clamp down. Plus cruising Lawrence at night is an invitation to get pulled over, since there is nothing there. One loop is all you get. You should know, they've harrassed you enough

Bill Buxton
07-17-07, 21:32
and the game was afoot for YEARS during the day in Lawrence. YEARS. The afternoon girls were abundent until LE put the clamp down. Plus cruising Lawrence at night is an invitation to get pulled over, since there is nothing there. One loop is all you get. You should know, they've harrassed you enough

I have had my days there as you know,and then some.I do stand corrected and we all had good times years back there.

B.B...

Chan Nimal
08-16-07, 12:50
I've been in the valley area for years and remember how it once was on the law-met strip (broadway). Used to be able to pickup and head to the big garage d/t that afforded some nice privacy and attendants who didn't care.

Times have changed. I tend to do CL/TER most but that comes at a premium. I've done the loop a few times on the north side and have seen little during this summer.

Bill Buxton
08-26-07, 02:15
Went down broadway and walking across the bridge I saw and old fav.of mine.Hands down this gal gives the best bbbj and no spit!

She said she was in the lock-up and just got out.The area was well covered with LEO,and I wasted no time heading out after the deed.

You never know what you will see minute to minute walking around this place.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
10-02-07, 17:03
S. lawrence has some new action in an old area.Some gals have rented the house by the firestation on the park end.They seem to get the guys from around the area and bring them to the inside location.

The same house hosted many stars in years past.

GOODLUCK...

B.B...

Boston Monger
10-03-07, 09:59
S. lawrence has some new action in an old area.Some gals have rented the house by the firestation on the park end.They seem to get the guys from around the area and bring them to the inside location.

The same house hosted many stars in years past.

I almost hit Lawrence yesterday. Good work

Bill Buxton
10-09-07, 10:51
I had another night of fun in the south end.After spoting 2-3 on the back street across from the icecream stand I scored.They are skiddish due to lots of LE looking for dopers.Just after 9pm they were available on the first pass through the area.

B.B...

Boston Monger
10-17-07, 09:22
after striking out in Lowell, on a whim, I cruised here. I picked up a chubby 25 year old WSW with so called "Latin King gang tatoos". The service on a $20 BBBJ was marginal. She immediately took the money and headed out for crack. I'm thinking about 4 months after the crack diet, she will look stunning with weight loss. She told me her "pimp" has his girls working from 4am -8am. BS?

Bull Cucksnc
10-24-07, 11:57
I drove through Lawrence this past week and did a bit of scouting. The only thing I saw was a very unattractive TV WSW.

Boston Monger
10-25-07, 09:51
I drove through Lawrence this past week and did a bit of scouting. The only thing I saw was a very unattractive TV WSW.

was she big with a purse?

Pats Fan1
11-05-07, 14:19
Thanks for your previous posts. Especially BB. Made this trip very simple. Had an appt in Salem, NH after it was done cruised down 28. When on Broadway I spotted a HSW sitting on a steps to a doorway. Turned around and came back by. She gave me a small wave. She looked pretty good on the first pass. Met up w/her, she wasn't as great looking up close. And her smile revealed one missing tooth up top off to the side. Overall she wasn't bad looking, so I guess she's a 6 on SW scale. Probably around 40 yrs old Short and medium build but not fat. We drove away from downtown. Her name is Jessica. We haggled on faire the whole way. I finally agreed that I would give her 30 and tip her 10 if she did a great job.

She earned every penny. Really took her time. Took me to the brink and back a couple of times before blowing in her mouth. She spent a good 20 minutes or so just working my johnson. The older gals are not 8 or 9 on SW looks but they can usually really suck cock.

Bill Buxton
11-06-07, 11:35
Thanks for your previous posts. Especially BB. Made this trip very simple. Had an appt in Salem, NH after it was done cruised down 28. When on Broadway I spotted a HSW sitting on a steps to a doorway. Turned around and came back by. She gave me a small wave. She looked pretty good on the first pass. Met up w/her, she wasn't as great looking up close. And her smile revealed one missing tooth up top off to the side. Overall she wasn't bad looking, so I guess she's a 6 on SW scale. Probably around 40 yrs old Short and medium build but not fat. We drove away from downtown. Her name is Jessica. We haggled on faire the whole way. I finally agreed that I would give her 30 and tip her 10 if she did a great job.

She earned every penny. Really took her time. Took me to the brink and back a couple of times before blowing in her mouth. She spent a good 20 minutes or so just working my johnson. The older gals are not 8 or 9 on SW looks but they can usually really suck cock.

Nice to here that somebody besides me got a score down there as of late!The girls are around but "LE" has taken control there now. A good 5-6 years ago this area was the "WILD WEST" And you could get a spinner every 15 feet no problem, day or night! Also the same as "CT" but the prices were lower here and if you got a newbe the quality was much the same here.

Keep looking they are around but nobody takes the time to check the best times day or night.After all I can't do all the work anylonger.

Play Safe, B.B...

Always Careful
11-06-07, 23:51
Massage parlor

I went to one tonight liked the place nice Asian girl 70 for a great massage. Rub here a little below to see if anything else was an option she didn’t push my hand away but I didn’t really go for it.

I have no idea what to do I was looking for a HJ or BJ and thought it was in the upfront price.

I saw the Lubriderm under the table but felt maybe she thought I was a cop or something.

Boston Monger
11-07-07, 10:49
Massage parlor

I went to one tonight liked the place nice Asian girl 70 for a great massage. Rub here a little below to see if anything else was an option she didn’t push my hand away but I didn’t really go for it.

I have no idea what to do I was looking for a HJ or BJ and thought it was in the upfront price.

I saw the Lubriderm under the table but felt maybe she thought I was a cop or something.

1. where?

2. name?

3. 1st post?

Big Bobby35
11-07-07, 13:47
Its got to be the place at 93 and Methuen. The place that over posts so much on therapy and Erotic CL. That it is a matter of time before it goes down. Kind of a high visibility location.

Most AMP guys I know are stearing clear of it due to them posting waaay too much. For so little in return.

Always Careful
11-07-07, 21:04
[QUOTE=Boston Monger]1. where?
Exit 46 RT 110W

2. name?

Natural Heailing

3. 1st post?

Yes this is my first post ever.

I thought this would be better than trying on the street, I just want to relax witha release.

Always Careful
11-07-07, 21:10
1. where?
Exit 46 Rt 110W Methuen

2. name?
Natural Healing something or other
If asking her name I do not know

3. 1st post?
Yes this is my first post

I use to go to this place behind BK in Nashua NH

Yumpin Yim
11-08-07, 09:08
I use to go to this place behind BK in Nashua NHDamn, there is (was? ) a place in Nashua? I used to live there, never knew it existed.

Any more info?

Always Careful
11-08-07, 22:06
Damn, there is (was? ) a place in Nashua? I used to live there, never knew it existed.

Any more info?54 Profile Circle if I remember correctly it is of off Amherst St.

Always Careful
11-08-07, 22:09
Damn, there is (was? ) a place in Nashua? I used to live there, never knew it existed.

Any more info?54 Profile Circle if I remember correctly it is of off Amherst St.

AAMP
$.5
BJ

Member #1705
11-29-07, 10:18
I was in Lawrence yesterday on business and kept an eye out for any girls. Place was deserted in the early afternoon.

Boston Monger
12-17-07, 10:50
took a spin through friday afternoon - dead
pretty festive though. I was hoping for some holiday chiquita action, not this year

Bluebird123
12-18-07, 10:52
Went down broadway and walking across the bridge I saw and old fav.of mine.Hands down this gal gives the best bbbj and no spit!

She said she was in the lock-up and just got out.The area was well covered with LEO,and I wasted no time heading out after the deed.

You never know what you will see minute to minute walking around this place.

B.B...Yes, I picked the shemale Abby up after you dropped her off she told me your a regular very passable. I got the same.20 she got done the deed and went he went to get H. Really fat being in Middleton for 7 months. BUt best BBBJ.

Bill Buxton
12-20-07, 03:48
Yes, I picked the shemale Abby up after you dropped her off she told me your a regular very passable. I got the same.20 she got done the deed and went he went to get H. Really fat being in Middleton for 7 months. BUt best BBBJ.

T.V.'S AND "H" I am sure thats not me.I piss in the cup on a regular basis,and don't do the T.V. THING, but it could be "YOU" ONE OF THE LAWRENCE BOYS IN BLUE.I am sure you pieces of shit get whatever you can for free.

Nice to know after 12-plus years they have never had the pleasure of cuffing and stuffing me in a cruser.Lots of mongering and never been charged,If everyone had the same luck.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
12-20-07, 03:56
Yes, I picked the shemale Abby up after you dropped her off she told me your a regular very passable. I got the same.20 she got done the deed and went he went to get H. Really fat being in Middleton for 7 months. BUt best BBBJ.

T.V.'S AND "H" I am sure thats not me.I piss in the cup on a regular basis,and don't do the T.V. THING, but it could be "YOU" ONE OF THE LAWRENCE BOYS IN BLUE.I am sure you pieces of shit get whatever you can for free.

Nice to know after 12-plus years they have never had the pleasure of cuffing and stuffing me in a cruser.Lots of mongering and never been charged,If everyone had the same luck.

As far as getting a name drop here,so you can get that "ATTTABOY"(from your sargent) lets not go there.As of late I never give out anything but general locations,no names,and no numbers.Why throw the game?after all,you big hats have more intel on the area than I.

B.B...

Bluebird123
12-20-07, 14:15
T. V. 'S AND "H" I am sure thats not me. I piss in the cup on a regular basis, and don't do the T. V. THING, but it could be "YOU" ONE OF THE LAWRENCE BOYS IN BLUE. I am sure you pieces of shit get whatever you can for free. Sorry about that no neg.comment meant. I am not LE at all. Why they come to this site to read? That is what she told me after getting out of your car. She told me she comes to this site and she told me that most cannot tell she is TV, I think she is a friend of Jessica (not red head). She told me she does one Lawrence blue and an Andover Blue. What not a concern for me. I been around but nnot here, I have add Jessica, Abby (TV) and Jessie (re dhead to my place over night a few times. First two in jail know again for H. Be careful the TV can be very passable. No I'll intent menat but I guess when it hard some will do anything or anyone. Good hunting. Be careful I guess the T. V. Abby can snitch from this site and conversation w/ us "John's" she told me she has done 90% that post in the lawrence area and can tell relationship with user names, times of hookups who each person is. I guess I stay clear of It in the future. Sorry Bill.

Nice to know after 12-plus years they have never had the pleasure of cuffing and stuffing me in a cruser. Lots of mongering and never been charged, If everyone had the same luck.

As far as getting a name drop here, so you can get that "ATTTABOY"(from your sargent) lets not go there. As of late I never give out anything but general locations, no names, and no numbers. Why throw the game? After all, you big hats have more intel on the area than I.

Sorry about that no neg.comment meant. I am not LE at all. Why they come to this site to read? That is what she told me after getting out of your car.

She told me she comes to this site and she told me that most cannot tell she is TV, I think she is a friend of Jessica (not red head). She told me she does one Lawrence blue and an Andover Blue. What not a concern for me. I been around but nnot here, I have add Jessica, Abby (TV) and Jessie (re dhead to my place over night a few times. First two in jail know again for H. Be careful the TV can be very passable. No I'll intent menat but I guess when it hard some will do anything or anyone. Good hunting. Be careful I guess the T. V. Abby can snitch from this site and conversation w/ us "John's" she told me she has done 90% that post in the lawrence area and can tell relationship with user names, times of hookups who each person is. I guess I stay clear of It in the future. Sorry Bill.

Sorry about that no neg.comment meant. I am not LE at all. Why they come to this site to read? That is what she told me after getting out of your car.

She told me she comes to this site and she told me that most cannot tell she is TV, I think she is a friend of Jessica (not red head). She told me she does one Lawrence blue and an Andover Blue. What not a concern for me. I been around but nnot here, I have add Jessica, Abby (TV) and Jessie (re dhead to my place over night a few times. First two in jail know again for H. Be careful the TV can be very passable. No I'll intent menat but I guess when it hard some will do anything or anyone. Good hunting. Be careful I guess the T. V. Abby can snitch from this site and conversation w/ us "John's" she told me she has done 90% that post in the lawrence area and can tell relationship with user names, times of hookups who each person is. I guess I stay clear of It in the future. Sorry Bill.

B. B. Sorry about that no neg.comment meant. I am not LE at all. Why they come to this site to read? That is what she told me after getting out of your car. She told me she comes to this site and she told me that most cannot tell she is TV, I think she is a friend of Jessica (not red head). She told me she does one Lawrence blue and an Andover Blue. What not a concern for me. I been around but nnot here, I have add Jessica, Abby (TV) and Jessie (re dhead to my place over night a few times. First two in jail know again for H. Be careful the TV can be very passable. No I'll intent menat but I guess when it hard some will do anything or anyone. Good hunting. Be careful I guess the T. V. Abby can snitch from this site and conversation w/ us "John's" she told me she has done 90% that post in the lawrence area and can tell relationship with user names, times of hookups who each person is. I guess I stay clear of It in the future. Sorry Bill.

Bill Buxton
12-22-07, 01:24
Sorry about that no neg.comment meant. I am not LE at all. Why they come to this site to read? That is what she told me after getting out of your car. She told me she comes to this site and she told me that most cannot tell she is TV, I think she is a friend of Jessica (not red head). She told me she does one Lawrence blue and an Andover Blue. What not a concern for me. I been around but nnot here, I have add Jessica, Abby (TV) and Jessie (re dhead to my place over night a few times. First two in jail know again for H. Be careful the TV can be very passable. No I'll intent menat but I guess when it hard some will do anything or anyone. Good hunting. Be careful I guess the T. V. Abby can snitch from this site and conversation w/ us "John's" she told me she has done 90% that post in the lawrence area and can tell relationship with user names, times of hookups who each person is. I guess I stay clear of It in the future. Sorry Bill.

Getting out of my car???? What car? I never had a car down there, and as for talking about this site thats wrong! learned that lesson years ago.You must have wrong intel about who I am.And the old favorites I know there are not, and have never had anything to do with a T.V.

I am sure whatever line she told you is the 100% truth ha?Please don't think that anyone, street person or not, would ever streatch the truth.As far as times, and names go, it is wrong info and there are more than 1 or 2 gals around that city doing the deal.If you listen to that garbage,please note,I have a cheep bridge"in NAVADA" and some oceanfront property I will sell you anytime you want it.

B.B...

B.B...

Jstyre
12-22-07, 02:04
Either that or he's yanking your chain. You are, after all, notorious for flying off the handle. Some people find that amusing.

Boston Monger
12-26-07, 10:33
Either that or he's yanking your chain. You are, after all, notorious for flying off the handle. Some people find that amusing.

No! Bill losing his cool???????

Bill Buxton
12-26-07, 10:51
Just telling it the way it is,not being in Esquire mode and making things sound good.

Skip69
01-26-08, 19:38
Hi any body got any useful digits. I'm looking for BBBJ and full serv. A discription would be cool also. Ty

Dorian17
03-16-08, 21:10
Had some time and went through Lowell. As soon as I got there I saw LE. Figured it wasn't a good sign but did a loop and saw tumbleweeds. Thought I would try Lawrence. Never had any luck. Cruised down Broadway and saw a possible WSW. Turned and looped around through a back road and she came onto the other side of the street. Jumped in. She was going back to NY tomorrow. Finally found a place and got a bbbj for .30. She has great tits and ass. Played with her pussy through her jeans. Was not too good looking but the bbbj was good. SHe said she hasn't gotten laid since January because she was in jail. She really wanted to fuck but she had no condoms and I wasn't going to stop and pay .50 for it. There was just no place to stop either. I would repeat if I see her again when she is back in a month.

LynnMan
05-16-08, 08:48
Hi mongers,
I was in Lawrence yesterday for some business, after lunch I cruised around. At first I tried South Union, which in the past has yielded SWS but it was empty, I came back to Broadway, and there was LE near the bridge, and cars seemed to be pulled over by LE way too many times. I drove up B'way towards Methuen, and saw two SWS by the McDonalds, I turned around and caught up with them on a side street, there was a fat HSW and a thin one.

I called the thin one to the car, she said her name is Janet, PR and black mix. She was nice to talk to, early 30's great body, she wanted 40 for FS. I counterd with 30, and she agreed, we went to a quiet location and parked, she started with a smooth BBBJ for about 5 minutes, completely unhurried, then it was on to FS, wonderful service and attitude, she did not even ask for money upfront, afterwards I gave her 10 bucks tip.

Thats it folks,
LynnMan

Bill Buxton
05-16-08, 15:20
I am happy to here that another worthwhile member got a nice find on bway.I have had several RECENT SCORES,and when others try, they report that there is nothing here but empty streets and LE.

You gotta look,and be somewhat lucky,and the gals will do the rest.

B.B...

Pats Fan1
05-17-08, 10:55
There is always action to be had almost anywhere at anytime. I have always seen SW in the following locales Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill, Manchester, Chelsea, Nashua. And unless they are all really scary (see my recent Lowell post) I always score. Sometimes I pass on what is out and about and call one of my regular standbys. I have a few in Lowell, Lawrence and Manchester. Usually they are available when I call.

I was in Lawrence yesterday in the late afternoon time frame. There were only a couple out. Then I saw an older gal Probably (late 30's or early 40's) smoking a butt outside labor ready. Obviously she is looking for work. I have a job for her. She said her name is Marianna. Drove to a remote spot. She said she had to get back for a job assignment. She was nervous and claimed she hadn't done this too much before. I don't know if she had ever SW before but she defintely had sucked a dick before. Great suction action and she finished the deed. Opened the door for the spit. Told her $20 and I'd give her a tip if she took her time and did a good job. Tipped her $10. She was thin to avg build. Shouklder length brown hair.

Handiman66
05-30-08, 23:13
Old local, been a way a few years...where, well look at my post afdter all.
I spent many a year in lawrence and Haverhill (not much for Lowell) and ofg course C-town Boston. BB has the plan, on foot be patient, and it will come. If you are not willing to dedicate at least an hour to cruising Law or Hav, you will miss the quick pop ups that come and go.
Used to be the sexiest PR girl in Law..........gone now I am sure. Hell a crusie or two may be in order for my short stay...........

Be safe.
HM

Boston Monger
06-02-08, 09:47
hit Lawrence Sunday afternoon. On advice from a girl on CL (will tell below), I drove all the way up Braodway to Methuen. No dice. There was just nothing out.

~sidestory.
was surfing through CL about two weeks ago and saw an ad from a girl from Lawrence. Called, and she said she was at the train station. I swooped by and picked her up. She was a BIGUM, so I gave her a ride to Woburn and procured a $20 BJ on the way. Had spare time and she told me at night all the chiquitas hang by some club on South Broadway. She also told me the area by Essex is dead.

Bill Buxton
06-05-08, 20:27
Had some free time today so what the funk why not hit bway.After getting the look from 1-2 local bighats burning up the gas budget for the city I said why roll why not sit.

Just up the street from dagels the sidewalk sitting thing pay's off.Saw a nice little thing walking tword the square and she sported a big smile when walking by my ride.My finger than took control and hit the down side of the window control and my mouth then started with a "whats up".She opened the door faster than a hobo on a hotdog!

Headed out of the city for a little backseat action.LORI was the name of the day,she look like she was a girl that had partaken in the art of cash for deed.She was not all wacked out or nasty,she actully was sweet and clean.Could be I hit bathtub or shower day who the fuck knows.

She wanted .5 when we got parked but I countered with .4 for a nonrushed adventure with no time limit,she said why not.She was a pro at the flute and was a wet messy operator in the tool.She had a good bod,not a ten but not bad for 27 on the mean streets of this city.Like I said clean,shaved legs and pu222.Nice painted nails, and DID NOT USE that "NASTY SMELLY"1$ per gallon whor3 bate they dump on after every encounter.

She has no tele but has an address for curbside work on the south side past the rr tracks.Yes she said she has no problem passing the info around.5'6 120 lbs black hair and yes,nice green eyes.She is nice free of track marks,and not a dash with the cash gal.

B.B...

True Hobbiest
06-05-08, 20:52
Wow BB good job,

Great "fun" to read report..it was just missing some back ground music.."Take a walk on the wild side" (and a hustle here and hustle there as the WSW go doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo,doo, doo ,doo)

Stay safe and play safe,
TH

Bill Buxton
06-14-08, 12:17
Was heading out of town "west" and decided to make the loop.Had a guest with me who had tried the local talent here 3-4 years back on one of my hunting trips with me.I think it was his one and only here in the dark quiet streets of b-way.We got off 495th street and headed for the track.We got over the bridge on south broadway and while stopped for the traffic light a nice little "irish italian" gal strolled by and gave us the look.

This is the area buy the fire dept,funeral home,steel bridge,"enough clues guys"

She was not shy got in(2 guys never) and was happy to talk business.He"my friend" was not wanting to partake in the venue described but I wanted some.I dropped my buddy off at the dd by the highway and told him to have a coffee and I would be back.What would you do??? why not thats what friends are for.

We drove to a safe place and she provided a great service at a cost of .4 Her name was sherry?? I am not sure the name, she did say she was 27 and she did have dark curley hair pulled up on her head.She was nice and said she lives by the rr tracks close to the p/u spot.

Did the deal and droped her off and she gave me a fairwell kiss and took my number.She said she had no working contact number at this time.

Went back to the coffee shop and got my passenger who was interested in what kind of service I received.I think he would have tried a sample but "she" was not in the car when I returned so it was just questions and answers the rest of the night.

BOTTOM LINE, The fucking girls are out and about.This was 11:55 pm and 1 mile from the highway on the way to the track.

Spend the time get the score.

B.B...

Fast Track
07-22-08, 00:09
Newbie here, long time lurker, first time hobbiest, and (obviously) first time poster.

Cruised bway for an hour or more sunday morning between 1am and 2am, saw a lot of possibilities, but they were all seemed to either be with a "boyfriend", or they just felt "wrong", so I wound up with no action.

Went out tonight at 10pm and cruised s. union, and found a WSW right away. "Michelle" was blond and tall, small chest, but I like that. Only bad thing was she reeked of smoke, but guess you can't help but run into that from time to time. Circled back around, pulled over on a side street a little ways past her, picked her up, and had her give me advice for a good spot out of town.

Made my way over there, and we didn't negotiate till we arrived, and she pressed .4 for a bbbj. I tried to press for .3, but I wasn't convincing enough or something (newb mistake). Settled for the .4, and she took off her shirt and got to business. She wanted .8 for FS, and didn't sound like she wanted it in the back seat. Regardless, she did an awesome job, I tipped her by picking some wendy's afterwards.

Not to bad for my first time with a SW, imo. Could've been better, could've been worse. (I've used CL for incalls alot in the past, but that $hit gets expensive, and you are way to prone to rip offs, like the last 3 girls I hit up via that route).

On my way out, after dropping her off in the same general area, saw 2 more walking together, a HSW and a big BSW. HSW looked cute, maybe another night?

Bill Buxton
08-11-08, 15:49
Did the usual loop around the area saw 1-2 gals walking b-way and they had an eye on the traffic.The streets were semi busy with the usual mopes hanging on the usual corners and curbs.I did notice a nice young black gal sitting on the wall down past Dagles pub.She looked at me on the two passes I made but no forward action toward wanting any action.SO,Law. was the same store 24,and DD, had nothing to offer at the times I passed by.

Looks like the streets a re quiet here,this was lunch time and who knows what time the gals hit the streets around here anymore.

B.B...

Fast Track
08-11-08, 21:22
Did the usual loop around the area saw 1-2 gals walking b-way and they had an eye on the traffic.The streets were semi busy with the usual mopes hanging on the usual corners and curbs.I did notice a nice young black gal sitting on the wall down past Dagles pub.She looked at me on the two passes I made but no forward action toward wanting any action.SO,Law. was the same store 24,and DD, had nothing to offer at the times I passed by.

Looks like the streets a re quiet here,this was lunch time and who knows what time the gals hit the streets around here anymore.

B.B...I've been cruising pretty regularly around lunch time (both b-way and so. law), and I've not had any luck myself.. seen a few possibles, but nothing I felt comfortable following up on. I've had more luck very early in the AM (6 AM or so).

Bill Buxton
08-12-08, 14:40
I've been cruising pretty regularly around lunch time (both b-way and so. law), and I've not had any luck myself.. seen a few possibles, but nothing I felt comfortable following up on. I've had more luck very early in the AM (6 AM or so).

I am often heading around that area late night and daytime.I would also say that 10-pm - 02- am is a good time to tour.At that time most anything walking is up on making the rent money.Lower b-way at store 24 seems to have a local or two stepping in for a couple odds and ends late night.Some live in walking distance and will perform a quick backseat bump before returning to the sitter,or BF waiting at home.

"EVERYONE YOU PASS UP IS ONE YOU WILL NEVER GET."

B.B...

Fast Track
08-13-08, 09:56
I am often heading around that area late night and daytime.I would also say that 10-pm - 02- am is a good time to tour.At that time most anything walking is up on making the rent money.Lower b-way at store 24 seems to have a local or two stepping in for a couple odds and ends late night.Some live in walking distance and will perform a quick backseat bump before returning to the sitter,or BF waiting at home.Ah yes, the evening times are a little harder for me with my scenario. I need to check out Lowell, too -- I've not spent any time there at all yet. Laurence is wicked close for me, though, so it's easy for me to slip in some time there. I've seen the store 24 phenomenon more then once.

"EVERYONE YOU PASS UP IS ONE YOU WILL NEVER GET."True story. There was a possible WSW yesterday with a group of guys, she had a body to die for (petite, young, blondie). Looped around once, and she was alone again and we made eye contact with a little nod, looped around the second time, and lost her. *sigh* Shoulda pulled over on the first loop.

Bill Buxton
08-13-08, 17:55
Ah yes, the evening times are a little harder for me with my scenario. I need to check out Lowell, too -- I've not spent any time there at all yet. Laurence is wicked close for me, though, so it's easy for me to slip in some time there. I've seen the store 24 phenomenon more then once.

True story. There was a possible WSW yesterday with a group of guys, she had a body to die for (petite, young, blondie). Looped around once, and she was alone again and we made eye contact with a little nod, looped around the second time, and lost her. *sigh* Shoulda pulled over on the first loop.

I am happy to know someone else has some luck, and sightings around here.All you ever read is the same old shit about "I WASTED 25 DOLLARS WORTH OF GAS AND SAW SOME OLD BAG LADY"

I absolutely feel some of these guys here are legally blind.

Nice to here the gals are around,keep giving the rest here a heads up.

B.B...

Blazer5
08-13-08, 18:05
Looped around once, and she was alone again and we made eye contact with a little nod, looped around the second time, and lost her. *sigh* Shoulda pulled over on the first loop.As a rule I never pick up on the first loop. You know who might be around the corner waiting to bust you.

If I loose one so be it.

Bill Buxton
08-19-08, 09:05
Came in off the HW using the movie theater exit and down through so.Law.Took a left by the park and over the steel bridge to BWAY.As before while sitting at the light I saw a solo young lady walking up the sidewalk.I got the green light turned right and stopped right across from the fire station and funeral home.

The gal was walking up behind me and she opened the door and said hi I am MISTY what you doing? I asked her to get in and she did nice gal 18-19 years old short black hair,thin build small hooters and a belly button tow hook.She was just out for a walk so she said but we all know better.

Headed out of town before Leo found the out of state plates to tempting not to fuck with.She seemed like she was happy to go anywhere she asked where I was from,how often I was in the area,and if I wanted too see her again even before the date!!!I suggested a nice spot quiet and well lit so I could see whats moving around me.She took off her sneaker's and jumped in the back before I said a word.She started with an average BJ and finished with a full service job.I would say she was newer,not the first time but know the deal.I say that because she was clingy,she wanted to kiss hold my hand in the way back.

We got a DD coffee and I dropped her in front of her home.Nice kid,working number,and a definite will see again.

Like I said many times,the things you see at 1-am on BWAY.

B.B....

Bill0180
08-19-08, 14:11
Bill,

Great posting, sounds like a keeper! I would see her as soon as possible and as many times as possible. Only a matter of time b4 she figures out the CL route and gets jaded by the rest of us! LOL

I'm inspired, maybe I'll try Lowell today!

Fast Track
08-22-08, 00:23
Well, I wanted some action tonight. Started out trying to get a hold of a CL girl, went over to her place in lowell, but she wound up as a no show.- she called me later to let me know her car got pulled over and towed away due to expired stickers (shrug). She said she'd make it up to me tomorrow.

So, having some spare time to myself, decided to tour Lawrence (I know, I know: I was in Lowell, but I don't know Lowell well enough yet to know where to scout, and I'm damn comfortable with Lawrence now).

On so. Union saw a beautiful WSW, a blonde petite number (I think it was the same one I had seen before but had disappeared on me). Anyways, "Melissa" was the name, and she was just my type. We headed out of town and agreed to. 5 for BBBJCIM, but I take too long to finish and some people saw us in the middle of the action, so we had to jet. Didn't get to finish since that killed my mojo, and lost out on my. 5 since she had an appt to make. But will hook up with her again very soon, and she said she'd make it up to me tomorrow. Recurring theme here? Well, whatever.

Busby99
08-22-08, 08:35
she said she'd make it up to me tomorrow. Recurring theme here? Well, whatever.If their promises are true, you'd better eat your Wheaties this morning.

If I had a ten-spot for every time a lady said she'd make it up to me the next time, I'd be able to monger for free for the next few years. Only once in my many years have I met a lady who actually *did* make it up to me and that was great because I didn't expect it.

Good luck and thanks for your information.

Bill0180
08-22-08, 15:24
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!I'm movin on, nuff of this BS, Back to hunting The editor is right. Thanks for your post BM, Same page. Let me know if ur up my way, I spend a lot of time in Lowell Lawrtence area.

I wish some of the Woburn Brazillians would start takin to the streets. love those brown round bums!

Boston Monger
08-25-08, 09:36
I was in Lawrence Saturday night around 11pm. When did Lawrence turn into a Hispanic Club Town? Essex Street was jumping with people, so was Broadway. No SW's. What a change.

Ho Hunter 328
08-28-08, 10:25
I made my first hunting trip to Lawrence last night. Drove around for 6 hours, and wasted $40 worth of gas. Saw a few girls on Broadway and Lowel. But nothing that interested me. Was about to give up, when I spotted a young cute wsw. Early 20's, about 5'6", 130 lbs, dark hair tied back in a pony tail, wearing a half shirt and caprice (sp?) pants. Unfortunately, she was involved in a bit of an altercation involving 4 other girls and 3 guys. Started on Lowel st and eventually ended up in a fight between two of the girls in the middle of Broadway... resulting in the entire Lawrence pd showing up. Waited around for everyone to clear out in hopes that I could snatch her up. But no such luck, she vanished on me. Anyone know who this girl is? She was the only good looking girl I saw all night.

Maybe I'll try Lowel next time.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Boston Monger
08-28-08, 11:20
I made my first hunting trip to Lawrence last night. Drove around for 6 hours, and wasted $40 worth of gas. Saw a few girls on Broadway and Lowel. But nothing that interested me. Was about to give up, when I spotted a young cute wsw. Early 20's, about 5'6", 130 lbs, dark hair tied back in a pony tail, wearing a half shirt and caprice (sp?) pants. Unfortunately, she was involved in a bit of an altercation involving 4 other girls and 3 guys. Started on Lowel st and eventually ended up in a fight between two of the girls in the middle of Broadway... resulting in the entire Lawrence pd showing up. Waited around for everyone to clear out in hopes that I could snatch her up. But no such luck, she vanished on me. Anyone know who this girl is? She was the only good looking girl I saw all night.

Maybe I'll try Lowel next time.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

are you sure it was a SW?

Bill Buxton
08-28-08, 11:46
are you sure it was a SW?Could have been ELLEN,did she look like she was Latin?

You never know what time day or night you will score around there now.Please dont think you are the only guy wasting gas in this game.I have wasted plenty.

When things are quiet here I head to Lowell,go past the no tell motel and follow the river.It's only a few minutes away and you never know who might be wanting a ride in between the two places.

B.B.

Ho Hunter 328
08-28-08, 13:19
are you sure it was a SW?

I'm sure that 3 of them were, as I was getting looks and waves from them all night. I'm sure that two of the guys were dealers and/or pimps as I heard them saying " where's my money *****" to one of the girls earlier in the night. I can't be certain if the cute one was a sw, but based on the company she was keeping I'd say it was likely.

Bill Buxton
08-28-08, 21:51
I'm sure that 3 of them were, as I was getting looks and waves from them all night. I'm sure that two of the guys were dealers and/or pimps as I heard them saying " where's my money *****" to one of the girls earlier in the night. I can't be certain if the cute one was a sw, but based on the company she was keeping I'd say it was likely.I am sure if she was not as of last night the chances are she will be soon.If the gal was hanging with the other sw's she is at the very least interested.If the gang gets her on the pipe she will be turned out and will try and support her and others habits.That's the sad part of the game,where will she go,stay with,and hang with if she has no family?

Most out there are in fact working,so be careful,LE keeps a close watch on who is doing what around there.

BB

Dorian17
09-01-08, 21:26
I struck out in Lowell so tried Lawrence. I am not that familiar with this area, I have had only a couple chances to score. Was on Broadway and took a side street, not sure which one and saw 2 girls, a tall thin brunette who was cute and another girl with big tits. They kept circling the block but i never got a good shot. Almost gave up then went further down towards 110 and they crossed the street to meet me. Bigger girl popped her head in the window and asked if I was a cop. I just didn't get that good a feeling. THen the back door opened and they both wanted in. I wasn't about to take them both because i know bad things can happen with this. Plus they were both really cute so I wasn't sure they were on the up and up, TGTBT. I told them no thanks but wish I knew for sure they were legit. Anyone know these girls?

Ho Hunter 328
09-01-08, 22:41
I struck out in Lowell so tried Lawrence. I am not that familiar with this area, I have had only a couple chances to score. Was on Broadway and took a side street, not sure which one and saw 2 girls, a tall thin brunette who was cute and another girl with big tits. They kept circling the block but i never got a good shot. Almost gave up then went further down towards 110 and they crossed the street to meet me. Bigger girl popped her head in the window and asked if I was a cop. I just didn't get that good a feeling. THen the back door opened and they both wanted in. I wasn't about to take them both because i know bad things can happen with this. Plus they were both really cute so I wasn't sure they were on the up and up, TGTBT. I told them no thanks but wish I knew for sure they were legit. Anyone know these girls?

Sounds like two of the girls I mentioned last week that were involved in the fight. Haven't had a chance to get back that way yet, and nobody seems to know who they are...

Bill Buxton
09-02-08, 11:59
I slid into town looking for a quick service and a coffee.The only thing I did see were some drunken bikers,and there honeys and some dirty old bottle collectors.Things were tame and quiet so I headed out and went north.No problems with LE could have been shift change.

Sounds like some of you have at least seen some action around the streets before midnight.That's good,where there is smoke there is fire.

B.B.

Boston Monger
09-10-08, 09:48
around 5:30, picked up a pregnent (?) HSW on Lowell Street. $25 BBBJCIM. I would have done the doggie, but she said BJ's only. She also said lawrence is pretty scarce.

Bill Buxton
09-13-08, 10:37
Did a quick run through downtown last night.Not much moving around did see some gals going from doorway to doorway but I made no attempt to scope out the work or no work factor.

Quiet and nasty weather not a mongers nite out.

B.B.

Funtolook
09-30-08, 20:51
I am thinking the woman may have been some sort of SW

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/17589983/detail.html

Bill Buxton
10-01-08, 10:12
I am thinking the woman may have been some sort of SW

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/17589983/detail.htmlOk guy's

Most of all most SW's have at least 1 time or another performed some kind of sex act on a police officer. Any gal spending time on the street will fall victim to a cop that's the deal. Some off duty, some working, some undercover and others in uniform.

Imagine that, the truth is its all very true. The old cliche come into play "HOW CAN YOU RAPE A SW? DRUGGY? WHATEVER RIGHT"wrong, very wrong indeed.

They are first people, and have every right that the ones that protect us all have that's the fact! It has been argued many times how can the person hiring out sex for money then in fact be a rape victim. Please, they are in control of what they do like all here and everyone living here. Yes they are making money in an illegal activity, but have rights and can roll the dice and when caught be penalized for there crime.

I have had many gals that do cops and have said they do them on a regular basis. This I guess is known as the life on the street rule, they do what they do and the cops get what they want and turn there head.

I hope this is not a new news flash for anyone here in this game. If he did it he should fry for the crime, After all whats the next mode of operation for this guy. He also has a pattern forming from past performances, he clearly has issues.

Sad part is he puts a stink on all the guys he works with that will not wash clean any time soon.

B. B.

Bill Buxton
10-12-08, 04:53
I hit the streets of the city at 9:30 and the area was alive with people and traffic.The wonderful old D&L "DAGLES" was hot on the job with a flurry of patrons inside and out.Seems some unlucky guy late 50's and a young hsw were the center of the outside activities on Lowell st.

This is the street beside D&L off BWAY the parking lot sporting Fred's garage behind the bar was the place of action.3 marked cruisers and one maroon crown vic and the old guy and the young gal.The guy was on one side of the car and the gal street side behind the car.I hope this was not a poster on this board.After making a second loop and getting the attention of the law dogs I headed for higher ground.I am not sure if they loaded the two people or not they were gone 15-20 minutes after I went back.The Lowell street area is alive and well but way to many cops tonight.

Saw one or two gals that looked the part but no takers and lots and lots of LE traffic in the area.Headed down Bway toward the promto pizza place "FORMALY ALEX PIZZA" and saw a younger group of hs gals.Got a wave or two but they had some guys with them so I kept moving.

South Union street was pretty much dead and yes some foot traffic but nothing that appeared to be on the job.Headed out for Boston after a 1 hr tour of the area.

B.B.

Donnylad
10-28-08, 17:04
Please see my Lowell report for mention of my experiences in Lawrence last month. I forgot to mention that Lowell St and S Union were dead whenever I was there.

DL

Haverhill Lite
01-02-09, 23:24
Hey. I don't post often, but I feel the need to warn people when I get ripped off.

Don't pick a girl calling herself Sarah (Real name's Kim). Tall, thin, good looking, but with a hawk nose. She ripped me off pretty bad. Only lost $50, but it wasn't a pleasant setup. In fact, I was later warned by another girl (can't remember her name, but I picked her up later) that the whole household is pretty bad news and known for ripping guys off. Basically never go with a girl into her apartment on Center St in Methuen, you'll get ditched and accosted. If you want the specific house number, PM me.

Bill Buxton
05-15-09, 13:04
I was heading north after a meeting close by and wanted to see what was available on so. Union street. After a run around the local track area I hit a grand slammmmm. Saw a thin, small blond gal walking in a "clean" running suit. The problem was I figured her for a non working type. That was wrong, she had a smile from ear to ear and did a two step when I hit the curb. She got in and said what are you up to today, I said waiting for you. We went to a good quiet spot and hit the rear seat. Josie was the name she gave and she was great 18 yrs old and a tight tight little spinner bod with great tits. She has done the deal before and had no problems with the BBBJ-FS and lots of petting. She has a cell and is just around on weekday mornings. I have no idea what when or how long she will be in this shape or in the area. I am sure she will get overcome by whatever the area is sporting as of now.

She is nice, not in a rush and available for whatever you want "within reason"

The 35 minute session was. 6 and worth a C-note all day long.

B. B.

Bill Buxton
05-18-09, 21:01
Whats the deal here guys no gals to report on. Why 20-plus pm's and no one driving the streets to get some action. Looks like the real mongers dried up and blew away. All you get here now when you find a gem is "CAN I HAVE THE NUMBER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE"

What a place this is now.

B. B.

Jeep 95
05-19-09, 00:19
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bill Buxton
05-22-09, 07:47
Saw one hot little spinner in so. Lawerence looking for some coin. Tony Tony she is a little hardened but worth the stop. She hangs around the park, walgreens the rr tracks area. She sucks like a gold class hoover. She is a small black haired p-rican and has Tony tatted on her arm. She is a little weathered but a great quick stress releaver.

She was happy to swallow the evidence for. 3 at 01:25 this morning. Never a rush never a problem. She is clean smells good just lives in an area most would not want to live in. Never a rip off and always happy to make you feel good.

No number just take a ride and and get lucky, warmer weather helps the game.

B. B.

Satine
05-23-09, 11:01
Saw this while passing through town. Hope they are not tracking loitering/looping cars.

Hooah
05-23-09, 13:36
The photo of the LPD car with cameras looks very much like the units being used in Washington State.

The cameras scan car tags looking for stolen cars or cars belonging to people with outstanding warrants. The have an incredibly high scan rate and can scan oncoming, passing, approaching rear vehicles. When the computer gets a hit, the video freezes the frame on his computer screen. This allows the officer to view the target car and stop it, if deemed appropriate.

Blazer5
05-23-09, 22:19
Saw this while passing through town. Hope they are not tracking loitering/looping cars.

I know they use those in Philly to find cars that need to be booted.

Ho Hunter 328
05-23-09, 23:35

It's only a matter of time until every police cruiser has these things. There's just too many benefits to it from the LE point of view.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Jeep 95
05-25-09, 03:07
It's only a matter of time until every police cruiser has these things. There's just too many benefits to it from the LE point of view.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.
They are the cutting edge of technology, true innovators the police and government in general. Time for a second revolution.

Wasntme
05-25-09, 22:49
I know they use those in Philly to find cars that need to be booted.Ditto in Washington, DC.

Mostly for outstanding tickets and such.

Firewater
06-13-09, 18:32
With the weather hitting over 70 degrees and the rain stopped for a moment I checked out the Broadway/Lowell St. scene. Saw nothing on Broadway going towards Methuen and circled back at the border. Head up Lowell St. and aside from a few drug dealers standing on corners it was pretty dead. Spinning back to Broadway I saw 2 SW's that I've seen around before. Both look mid-40's and a bit out of it. On B one W. The W one looks like she fantastic boobs though. Not my age so I split.

Bill Buxton
06-14-09, 14:28
With the weather hitting over 70 degrees and the rain stopped for a moment I checked out the Broadway/Lowell St. scene. Saw nothing on Broadway going towards Methuen and circled back at the border. Head up Lowell St. and aside from a few drug dealers standing on corners it was pretty dead. Spinning back to Broadway I saw 2 SW's that I've seen around before. Both look mid-40's and a bit out of it. On B one W. The W one looks like she fantastic boobs though. Not my age so I split.Its like fishin, you hook a fish on the first cast?

WLB

Ho Hunter 328
06-17-09, 09:38
Anyone have any info on this girl?

HEY GUYS ITS YOUR GIRL KATIE!!!
ALL YOU GENEROUS GENTS OUT THERE GIVE ME A CALLL!! ILL BE WAITING!!! FIND OUT MY SPECIAL RATES!!!
**NO BLOCKED CALLS OR TEXTS PLEASE**
*82-SiX-0-ThReE-4-SeVeN-9-oNe-2-TwO-5
CALLL NOW.....

True Hobbiest
06-17-09, 19:59
Not sure if this is just BS between a Monger and a few providers or the Real thing....Saw this report on TZ list. The 603# is miss black panties. I did call these ladies two weeks ago..and got a bad vibe on the phone.

"Guys stay away from these 2 girls
954-770-0641 603-479-1225
HEROIN JUNKIE HEROIN JUNKIE HEROIN JUNKIE HEROIN JUNKIE
they will rush you only wanting to ripe you off"

This is enough to give me doubts.

Stay safe and play safe,
TH

Anyone have any info on this girl?

Bill Buxton
07-01-09, 07:02
Hit the area at 5 am and started my tour.I saw a fue old nasty gals looking for there last rock before the sun was up.After 1 lap got blue lighted and stopped.After a Q-A session got a pass and headed out.Seems the plate was the reason for the stop.Out of state plate in a bad area at 5-am didn't add up.

That was OK first time stopped here in over 2 years not all that bad.

Play Safe,

B.B.

Mun Grum
07-23-09, 00:13
I went through Lawrence tonight and saw a cute blonde SW on WInter St.

She was gone by the time I turned around to pick her up.

I'll keep my eyes open for her next time.

Mun Grum
08-26-09, 01:20
Sorry for the late post on this one. Went through Lawrence last Wednesday night about 8PM and picked up this WSW just off Broadway not too far from the burger joint. She was paranoid right away and asked a million questions. We did the usual LE check which surprisingly included her licking my Johnson. We drove to a spot across town in a liquer store parking lot. This chick never shut up. She yapped the entire time to the point that I couldn't keep my erection, *sigh. Anyway, I ended up finishing my myself as she had her skirt around her ankles. The deal was she had to masturbate which never happened either. I'll avoid her next time. She complained about everything, the location, the amount, the time it took.

Satine
09-24-09, 21:57
Passing through town this afternoon. There was a tallish white girl standing at a corner on B-way, smiling at traffic. She looked under 30. Dirty blond hair past her shoulders. She dressed in a black shirt and black pants. Her face clean, a positive 7+. I circled around to take a better look, she has a BIG belly, seems 7 months into pregnancy. Her face and limbs are not fat at all so she must be preparing for the coming kid, eh? I did another circle and she was gone. Did any of you pick her up? How was it?

Further up north on B-way, another cutie standing on the sidewalk, watching traffic. I did a couple of drive-bys, she looked at me briefly but no movement on her part. The third time I stopped at a parking space where I can see her, and she could see me. That caught her attention alright, but she won't move from her spot. Another WSW walked past my car. I purposely ignored her gaze because she is not my type. She lingered around the side of my car for a few seconds. The WSW must have seen my interest on the cutie so she went up and talked to her briefly before walking away.

The cutie, without doubt knew what I was up to, still not moving. But boy the hem of her skirt caught a lot of wind during the time I parked there. Upon close examination, she is probably over 30 years old but the her face and figure are still beautiful.

Finally she looked right into my eyes and smiled, but shook her head slightly at the same time. I stayed put for another minute or two. She did the smile and shaking again, even with a little brush on her cheeks. Now I had enough fun so I moved on.

Bill Buxton
11-16-09, 19:56
There is still some action to be had in the sunshine. It's nice to see the gals wondering around looking for a daytime date. Sure LE is around but not hammering the gals on the stroll.

It's also nice the mongers have left the area alone for a while, seems like you can get a gal much easier nowadays.

HSW'S are IMHO much better than trashed white or blk gals, and a dime a dozen in most locations around here. It's not like a few years ago but its getting better and the quality is 6- and above in most cases.

It also seems like Lowell has more Leo's rounding most blocks in the sunlight as of late. The amount of new fresh faces is at an all time low also. Time has made the area here much better and the availability is on its way back. You get off the highway and make 1-2 loops and I am sure you will find what you are looking for most times of the day or night.

B. B.

Dorian17
11-28-09, 16:13
BB is right. I took a cruise around 4 ish. It was just starting to get dark and the rain had tapered off. I counted at least 4 girls out working. I settled for a WSW off of broadway. Didn't get her name but she was working with a friend. Did the deed for .30 CIM with roaming. Of course I also checked it out today and there was a giant bagel out there. Nothing to speak of. Happy hunting.

Tim S
12-08-09, 18:03
Picked up Tiffany on Lowell St (off Broadway) this afternoon... above average height, cute face, sicilian, 26 years old... nice BBBJ no CIM, she asked for 40, I didn't ask for less but imagine I could have bargained her down. She's a nice kid, not a spooky one. She says she isn't out too much anymore (her bf doesn't appreciate it lol)

Nikonman61
12-19-09, 17:12
Cruised town Friday night. Went up S Union over Salem down Broadway. Not much going on. Saw one WSW at corner near Funeral home and fire station. No interest in her. Farther down took a peak at MB and then Winter and Lowell. Nothing much. Started to head down Essex. Got midway and saw Chloe. Dominican HSW. .30 for CBJ. Some roaming. Nothing else happening so headed back home.

Mkwaaf
12-21-09, 16:37
First time post! Went for a ride to Lawrence Saturday morning, pick up a girl on just off lowell street, blonde, alittle chunky,. 4 for BBBJCIM, would repeat!

Nikonman61
12-22-09, 11:03
I was in the area so I decided to take a quick pass through the hunting grounds. Nothing on the usual route by the park. Nothing downtown. One large WSW on Lowell. No interest. Headed home. With the cold and snow the pickings have been horrendous. LEOs are out in force however. Burning gas.

Nikonman61
12-27-09, 13:26
Wednesday before Xmas I took a quick drive through the downtown area and came across a blonde wsw on Lowell. She was paranoid. Had been busted earlier in the day. Said she lived in NH but came to Lawrence to work during the days. $.40 BBBJCIM. 35 years old.

Bill Buxton
12-29-09, 16:39
I had a chance to do a drive through at 10-am today and took the plunge. The streets were quiet due to the cooler weather and such. I did see some faces on the track but traffic was a problem in timing a p/u. After 20 minutes on the stroll I got the nod from under a hood. The legs and ass were nice in the pants she sported so I pulled over. Tracy was the nice gals name and not all that bad on the eyes. She said she was going to get some lunch and would like a ride.

We chatted for a block or two and she kept look-in in the mirror for a tail. After getting out of dodge she decided cash was better than lunch so down to brass tax we went. She was a great BJ host and not bad in the full service area. She was a little kiddish in the daytime and the area we parked so she wanted to hurry the deed. All in all she did the trick all in was. 4. She is 26 yrs old short brown hair, about 5'5 and 120 lbs. You will know its her from an off colored front tooth, and a tat on her wrist. "The tooth is a little darker not black or rotten thanks"

Overall she is nice and smelled good top and bottom. I did see a blond walking around but I was not able to stop and scoop her because traffic and LE. Look around the streets are still better than most around here.

B. B.

Nikonman61
12-31-09, 00:43
Drove through town on Wednesday afternoon. The cold and the wind may have been a factor. Not much out today. Saw a very beat up wsw and her black pimp I think down by the pizza joint on BW.

A large wsw on Lowell. No interest. No hsw today nor bsw. Just a couple older wsw.

Headed for Lowell to see if any pickins over there.

NikonMan61

Nikonman61
01-06-10, 17:54
Drove the circuit. 7pm. Ran into a WSW on Broadway. She was hammered on vodka. Asked for. 80 and I told her I would drop her back off. She immediately started dropping the price. Ended up at. 50 Covered BJ and FS.

Left town and found a spot. Dropped her back off near pizza joint.

NikonMan61

Bill Buxton
01-08-10, 01:36
I was in town around 12:30 and was wanting some warm lips and some good service. I did a b-way tour up and back and did see some potential in several sizes and shapes. I settled on a little hsw with a white coat and a red hat. She seemed the least abrasive of the 3-4 that were looking the cars over as they went by.

The gals name was Lisa, and she was 22 and a little rough around the edges. Her attitude was very up-beat and she seemed to like her job. Settled for a parking spot near a plaza and she started a BBBJ with no flaws. Nice teqneek and she was a master on the pick. She was not at all shy and liked my fingers while she did her thing. All in she was OK with. 3 and was happy to satisfy my wishes.

She was a 7 on the scale and said she was around most days not so much at night. I guess I was lucky to find her on her new schedule. She said her phone was stolen and she was going to get a new one right away.

B. B.

Member #4581
01-08-10, 18:47
Is the 110 still operating? I'm getting ready to make a trip and wanted to be sure that the light would be on.

Nikonman61
01-08-10, 21:18
Is the 110 still operating? I'm getting ready to make a trip and wanted to be sure that the light would be on.The place is now called the Passport at 487 Lowell St. Price has gone up to .70 per night. Crazy. So far anyway the owner will not rent by hour. With this economy maybe he will move off that.

Limited options in this area for low cost 2 hour notels.

I would probably get rich if I opened one. LOL. Motel 6 in Tewksbury is .50 per night.

If you discover a gem let me know. If anyone else has suggestions of notels in the area let us know.

NikonMan61

Nikonman61
01-12-10, 14:22
The place is now called the Passport at 487 Lowell St. Price has gone up to .70 per night. Crazy. So far anyway the owner will not rent by hour. With this economy maybe he will move off that.

Limited options in this area for low cost 2 hour notels.

I would probably get rich if I opened one. LOL. Motel 6 in Tewksbury is .50 per night.

If you discover a gem let me know. If anyone else has suggestions of notels in the area let us know.

NikonMan61Ower indicates he will charge .45 for 2 hour stay up till 6 pm. If you check in after that he said the price goes to nightly rate of .70.

NikonMan61

Dorian17
01-13-10, 15:24
Needed a little attention so I decided to see what was out. Lowell had nada so I headed to Lawrence. Found Theresa wsw. At first blush she looked kind of dirty but stopped and she was actually cute. bbbj cim with some roaming for .30 would definitely repeat. Found her off of Lowell st. It seems Lowall St has way more action than the city of Lowell.

Nikonman61
01-15-10, 20:14
Needed a little attention so I decided to see what was out. Lowell had nada so I headed to Lawrence. Found Theresa wsw. At first blush she looked kind of dirty but stopped and she was actually cute. bbbj cim with some roaming for .30 would definitely repeat. Found her off of Lowell st. It seems Lowall St has way more action than the city of Lowell.Dorian,

I too saw the blonde Theresa on Lowell Street the other day. She was walking around with another blonde (forgot her name) from Pelham. They fought to get into my car. Funny.

Both are pretty addicted to the white stuff. In fact Pelham got arrested just before Xmas and will be in court at the end of the month. Part of treatment is going into rehab shortly as well. Pelham used to be a paramedic on the Bi****ica fire department. Her ex I believe is still there.

Anyways I took a turn with Pelham. We went over to the place on 110 for a bit of time. $50 half and half. BBBJ and CFS. Body and face are beat up a bit but her cooch was like a 25 yo.

I will not be repeating with her...she is a bit too spacey for me. She can suck like a champ though.

NikonMan61

Bill Buxton
01-17-10, 16:39
I have been reporting on the gals in the area for some time now. Nice to see someone other than myself is finding the streets here favorable. I will assure you the gals are around and willing to make some green.

The venue changes every day so take the time and do a run thru often. You will never know what, when, where, the gals are out and about.

B.B.

Big Greek
01-29-10, 02:03
Ok. I saw a dirty blonde on the corner of Broadway and Lowell. Very large and was giving the look. Not my type though. I prefer petite.

Is this the blonde you guys were talking about? I'm guessing approximately 175 pounds, hispanic looking. Stood on the street corner near the building on the west side of Broadway.

BG

Nikonman61
01-29-10, 23:46
Ok. I saw a dirty blonde on the corner of Broadway and Lowell. Very large and was giving the look. Not my type though. I prefer petite.

Is this the blonde you guys were talking about? I'm guessing approximately 175 pounds, hispanic looking. Stood on the street corner near the building on the west side of Broadway.

BGBig Greek,

This is not the blonde or two that we are speaking about. Pelham is about 125 lbs with blonde hair and the other blonde is about 135 lbs. Both in early to mid thirties.

Generally on Broadway a couple white girls work. One with long brown hair, 5'2 or so and 110lbs and another girl with short brown hair. She lives over by the bus station. They camp out by Haverhill and Broadway.

As for the hsw's they are everywhere and you never know when they will pop up.

NikonMan61

Nikonman61
05-05-10, 14:14
Met up with Naomi from Beverly on Broadway last week. She was average height with size 36c breasts. She would not fuck. Only wanted to suck for .30.

She said she takes the bus to Lawrence to make cash every few months. Age 35 w/ dark hair. 5/6 on a scale of 1-10. Drove towards Methuen and parked. Decent technique.

NikonMan61

SMS 54
05-09-10, 00:26
I made a swing through at 0200 this morning and saw what looked like a typical young couple walking south a block or 2 north of Haverhill st.

I looked over just slightly and the girl, mid 20's white, fairly attractive dark long hair, she spun right around and maintained eye contact as I went by, and so I looped around to the right and came back up through.

She was waiting alone a little ways up one of the side sts. I gave her a good look and kept going, she made a point of separating from the BF, but he was still within sight.

Never had a good time when they are closely watched like that.

I haven't been on this track for a long time, things are looking up I guess.

Lowell and Manchester = Dead

Member #4862
05-10-10, 13:39
Met up with Naomi from Beverly on Broadway last week. She was average height with size 36c breasts. She would not fuck. Only wanted to suck for .30.

She said she takes the bus to Lawrence to make cash every few months. Age 35 w/ dark hair. 5/6 on a scale of 1-10. Drove towards Methuen and parked. Decent technique.

NikonMan61

I'd love to meet her since I'm right near Beverly.

Bill Buxton
05-26-10, 07:08
Did a cruse through the old track and things are looking up. The warmer temps are getting the action started. There was 2-3 gals on broadway looking over the traffic as it flowed by. Many party goers around looking for a cold drink at the bars. Le had a handle on the area with both marked and unmarked cruisers. I did not partake but did stop and talk to one little honey.

Hsw 19 years old and very clean and nice around a 7-8 on the SW scale. The name was "MAYA" or at least that was the working name I got. She has no phone yet and is somewhat local. She was waiting on a gf in a store getting some personal things. She did by the way give me a street address and apt # after I gave the two a ride home. They both seemed nice and I think they were wanting to make a play for some green but were not sure at that time. They spoke back and forth in Spanish and just kept smiling and rubbing my hand.

In any case they were non pro's and would be a good find at a later date. Did see some LE in action, and ems also. The place is still a toilet but than again most old mill town are just that.

B. B.

Firewater
06-16-10, 15:14
The usual spots are hopping these days and nights. The south stretch in particular is looking good. Visited a nice blonde was, long hair, clean and pretty. 30 bbbcim.

Satine
06-17-10, 18:24
met an HSW name Sasha on Broadway. 5 ft. 4, 140 pound with long dark brown / blond hair. 7 on the SW scale. Saying she doesn't come out often. Asked .50 for BJ. got that down to .35. Pretty good altitude so I might repeat. Afterward said she did not really like to do it in the car. Too late I guess.

Bill Buxton
06-18-10, 09:53
The usual spots are hopping these days and nights. The south stretch in particular is looking good. Visited a nice Blondie was, long hair, clean and pretty. 30 bbbcim.I had some time to kill around 6 am and decided to take a spin through the area. I did not see much of LE and did see some gals that looked like they did the night shift. I saw one strung out blk sw by the Walgreen's, and another just coming out from under a rock. She had dirt from head to toe, wonder what car she was sleeping under.

Hit the dunkin on B Way and chatted up 2 gals in the lot. Seems they do work and were just about to take a stroll. One was a blond around 25 or so said her name was KIM she was nice and clean with some all night dew around the edges but overall doable. Her partner in crime was a hsw named Maria, she was 30 or so kinda nice small rack and nice tight looking ass. She seemed to be the better of the two imho (spinner like and little nasty touch) the blond was a little laid back. I also like most hsw's and there talent speaks for themselves in most cases.

I did get an address and work times from Maria and she has a home phone only. She has 2 kids and lives with mom just outside the local track. She spoke of a sister that was also living at home and doing the deal for money as well.

After the chat with myself and my buddy we headed around the usual places and there were more gals around walking and looking us over. Overall its nice to see the gals back and available. I did not see any gals from back in the day that we all spent some time with. Its like a revolving door here they seem to recycle themselves week by week.

B.B.

Boston617
06-18-10, 10:49
Any good time to check out lawrence?I usually cruise in the afternoon or after work around 7pm, should I expect to have any luck?

I'm not much for the late night shift.

Cessna Pilot13
06-20-10, 21:51
I was trolling Thursday, trying to set up for Friday. Saw one fairly cute WSW near Walgreens. Set up a meeting for Friday AM, but she didn't show. After cruising a bit, and then trying Lowell, I hit Broadway again on my way back. Saw one that gave me the look, but she didn't do it for me. I had seen her sitting on the steps of a rooming house near Haverhill St, and I didn't want to be going back there walking through that crowd. Shw was WSW not too bad of a body, but the face was not that great. (isn't that why we have eyelids?)

Boston617
06-21-10, 09:05
Went down broadway Saturday, saw a girl by walgreens on the payphone then standing seemed to be waiting for someone. I pulled into walgreens and she saw me but didn't come over or anything. I pulled out and stop right across from her and she asked if I had a smoke, I told her no and she didn't say anything else. I drove up then back down to see if she was still there but she was gone, maybe she called a cab.

Went down broadway last night around 7, not much going on. Saw a girl in a green shirt standing on the corner and walking back and forth but no luck. I pulled over across the street and on a side street next to her, she wouldn't come over. Am I supposed to pull up to her and ask if she's working? There was a whole bunch of white trashy folks on the sidewalk, maybe they were just hanging out there for some reason.

Boston617
07-13-10, 20:49
Nobody is hitting up lawrnce? Seems to be plenty going on at least right around 9 when I have time to check it out.

Got up early today and checked things out around 7pm, saw a cute hsw in a pink dress on broadway. No more than 100 feet away was a really cute younger girl in a doorway I scooped up for $40 if you get bored take a stroll down broadway [rt 28] and let us know what you find.

Cleartape
07-14-10, 23:26
Hey Boston, how young?

Old enough to drink, old enough to drive?

Nobody is hitting up lawrnce? Seems to be plenty going on at least right around 9 when I have time to check it out.

Got up early today and checked things out around 7pm, saw a cute hsw in a pink dress on broadway. No more than 100 feet away was a really cute younger girl in a doorway I scooped up for $40 if you get bored take a stroll down broadway [rt 28] and let us know what you find.

Major Bobbage
07-16-10, 23:41
In addition to just having done a spring cleaning of prostitution (after which things usually cool down a bit LE-wise), the City of Lawrence just laid off 24 cops. If only half were patrol (but I think its more), then thats 12, assume six north, six south, then divide by three shifts and thats two less cops per shift per area. As I have had some contract work in Lawrence last few weeks I've made it a point to run the loops quite a bit and the only cops I've seen are on their way to something. Almost no LE on Broadway other than those passing thru. I've been out anywhere from 8 am to six pm. So there could be more LE at night, and my assumptions about which shifts got layoffs might be wrong as they might have kept more on the evening shift (as that's the busiest I assume).

Boston617
08-11-10, 08:43
This weekend saw a cute blonde walk from essex to the lowell st she was listening to her ipod and sat down with a bunch of trashy people in front of the boarding house. Earlier I scooped up a cutie at the corner of lowell and broadway with short brown hair and a pink top so I didn't bother to try the blonde. This is around 7 so I know there must be more action when the sun goes down.

Cessna Pilot13
09-08-10, 15:24
Was cruising bway Monday late afternoon, kinda horned up. I saw a few that looked pretty scary, so I moved on. Ended up picking up a young spinner named Stacy. Lots of tats & piercings. My first time with a tongue piercing! She didn't have an inside place, but knew a quiet parking lot where she got the BBBJ done for 40.

Skirtchaser7
09-09-10, 03:46
There are many posts that refer to the 'towers' but a google search shows many 'towers' in Lowell: Any clues as to which?

River Place Towers?. 1 River Place, Lowell.

Towers Motor Parts Corporation?. 80 Church Street, Lowell.

Towers News Stand Inc?. 101 Gorham Street, Lowell.

Thanks.

Lamron
09-09-10, 21:21
There are many posts that refer to the 'towers' but a google search shows many 'towers' in Lowell: Any clues as to which?

River Place Towers?. 1 River Place, Lowell.

Towers Motor Parts Corporation?. 80 Church Street, Lowell.

Towers News Stand Inc?. 101 Gorham Street, Lowell.

Thanks.Towers News.

Satine
09-18-10, 20:45
Some shots I collected off Lawrence streets:

First is Tiffany if I am not mistaken, seen her in much better days.
Next three in white, yellow, and pink are definite, but I've never sampled them.
The one with pink bag was seen strolling S. Union once. She was too obvious. The whole street was practically gawking her. I thought this was a sting. Not sure.
The next two were possibles.
The last one was not working. At least I couldn't get to her. But she was hanging out with the wrong (or right, depends on your perspectives) people, it might be a matter of time...

Bbeg1
09-19-10, 12:19
Some shots I collected off Lawrence str
Next three in white, yellow, and pink are definite, but I've never sampled them.
The one with pink bag was seen strolling S. Union once. She was too obvious. The whole street was practically gawking her. I thought this was a sting. Not sure.
The last one was not working. At least I couldn't get to her. But she was hanging out with the wrong (or right, depends on your perspectives) people, it might be a matter of time...
It is good to see Lawrence showing signs of life, looks like a visit to the area is coming. Be safe

Dorian17
09-19-10, 15:19
Satine, where have you seen these ladies? I have been through Lawrence many times in the past 2 months and all I have seen are tumbleweeds.

Some shots I collected off Lawrence streets:

Cessna Pilot13
09-19-10, 21:30
Met up with a women named Jackie (SP?) around 3:30ish Thursday afternoon on B'way. Around 35-40 ish, very thin, went to cellar in her place not to disturb kids, got BBBJCIM for 40. Teeth scraped a bit, more of a combo HJ/BJ. Forgot to bring cam, she said next time. Got the job done, but not in a hurry to return.

Satine
09-20-10, 17:36
Satine, where have you seen these ladies? I have been through Lawrence many times in the past 2 months and all I have seen are tumbleweeds.

Well, other than the one with pink bag, all of them were seen on B'way. Mostly around the H'hill st. corner.

I believe some more were abailable on lowel st.

Cessna Pilot13
09-21-10, 13:16
Well, other than the one with pink bag, all of them were seen on B'way. Mostly around the H'hill st. corner.

I believe some more were abailable on lowel st.I've almost always seen them in that area, even a few blocks away toward the Colonial Lounge.

One time did I talk to one at the southern end of B'way near, the Metro CU

Cascader
09-26-10, 09:54
Saw a very likely SW having animated phone convo corner of Canal and Amesbury. Was a passenger & not able to circle for pics or verify.

Boston617
10-03-10, 13:36
Lawrence is hit or miss half the time I see girlz and half the time nothing. There are a couple very agressive girls. If you look at them theyll yell across the street for you to meet them on a sidestreet. Ha no thanks. Have seen two regulars on S Union and Bway.

Bill Buxton
10-11-10, 09:50
Hit the area at 7-am and found things quiet for the most part. Hit the DD on Bway for some liquid speed extra shot of coffee. Met up with a tall blond looked kinda tossed after a long night doing something. She was standing outside with a hot coco and seemed to want to talk a bit. I asked if she wanted to take a ride and she said sure. SHELLY Was the name she gave 19 years old 5'8 125 lbs Real blond hair on both ends. She was a transplant from another city south of the area. We did park, talk and have some fun. No rush service, and decent skills all around. She said she is "around" no working cell and she said she keeps odd hrs. I guess she is caught in the game of the day but seemed nice and was clean no tracks or dark circles around the eyes. I guess she is somewhat new to both the area and the game so not all hagged out at this time. LE was light seemed the place was somewhat tame early in the am today.

On the way out did spot a spinner or two over by the park in s law. Looked like they were on the pebble hunt. All smiles and looking for a fix.

Cessna Pilot13
10-11-10, 20:45
Picked one up on B'way a couple blocks from Haverhill st. Her name was Kristen. Prob'ly late 20's pretty nice body, though we couldn't use her place, so it was an outdoor. Not really my thing, but we found a place to get it done, & I was struggling for some unknown reason, but she didn't rush & persisted. .4 BBBJ no digits, but she showed me her place & told me to just pull up & honk. LOL She said she only gets out on the street 1 or 2 times a week, as she has a few regulars.

Looks 6.

Attitude 9.

Body 6-7

Boston617
11-12-10, 22:26
Took a swing around lawrence last night and tonight. Last night ran into a regular WSW. After I dropped her off saw another WSW near haverhill st, asked if she had a # but she said no and I told her I had to be somewhere but I'd find her again. Went out tonight and saw a white or hispanic girl on the corner of lowell, got the look and a wave but when I turned around she was gone. Saw the girl from last night by the liquor store but was out of time again. She looked like she was just going to spend it on dope anyway. I mite give either a try next time I'm in town if their around.

Member #4581
01-05-11, 17:06
I know it's just after the Holidays and that it's cold outside but did all the action here dry up? Somebody post a current report on what's going on, please.

Big Greek
02-21-11, 02:13
I for one have NEVER had any luck cruising Lawrence. I've seen some on Broadway, but usually WAY overweight. I've only been there about 5 times though, and usually not the greatest of weather.

BG

Dorian17
03-12-11, 17:23
Took a spin through after Lowell was empty and Lawrence was packed with traffic and that was it. Not a single girl to be found. Not even a gross one. I give up with Lawrence

Boston617
03-19-11, 01:04
Lawrence has been slow lately. I haven't had much luck in lowel either but I'm only around early evening so that prob dosnt help me.

Satine
04-02-11, 14:05
Ran into a WSW called herself BillyJo. Got her phone number but did not have time to get more done. She is about 5-3, on the thin side. Curly dark hair. Anyone has info on her?

Boston617
06-29-11, 21:19
Nobody trolling lawrence? I've passed through a few times in the last couple weeks and seen girls every time all over broadway, haverhill and lowell. Where is the reviews? If you haven't tried it then take a roll through. They are out around 8pm at least.

Satine
07-03-11, 13:52
Nobody trolling lawrence? I've passed through a few times in the last couple weeks and seen girls every time all over broadway, haverhill and lowell. Where is the reviews? If you haven't tried it then take a roll through. They are out around 8pm at least.I saw a couple of SWs recently. This town is not dead.

Bill Buxton
07-05-11, 14:00
I have had lots of fun down here the last 2-3 months.

Dorian17
07-19-11, 21:49
Was out and decided to do a fly by. I counted at least 5 girls out working. There were a couple of 5-6's but I just wasn't feeling it. There was one girl in a tiny red dress with her ass hanging out that I really wanted to pick up. She disappeared and as I was leaving the area she popped back out. She was out of her mind high. Could barely walk but there was something about that dress. She looks in my car and whispers in a shout want a blow job? She was OK but the dress almost got me. She was just so whacked out of her mind it wasn't worth it. Next time if she is a bit more into it.

Nikonman61
07-20-11, 09:22
Was out and decided to do a fly by. I counted at least 5 girls out working. There were a couple of 5-6's but I just wasn't feeling it. There was one girl in a tiny red dress with her ass hanging out that I really wanted to pick up. She disappeared and as I was leaving the area she popped back out. She was out of her mind high. Could barely walk but there was something about that dress. She looks in my car and whispers in a shout want a blow job? She was OK but the dress almost got me. She was just so whacked out of her mind it wasn't worth it. Next time if she is a bit more into it.I burst out laughing when you mentioned the girl in the red dress. I too was driving through Lawrence on Tuesday. I encountered her in the afternoon and saw her walking up and down Broadway near the BK. Her ass was hanging out of that little red dress and she was pulling it down every ten steps. Funny scene. She was staring into traffic trying to will someone to pick her up. I stayed away.

Nikonman61

Boston617
07-21-11, 18:30
I missed the one in the red dress! Saw a decent girl on the corner of haverhill with a mexican girl but they werent there today. Earlier today I saw a smoking hot girl in black dress near the methuen line but was on my way to get paid so couldn't pick her up and she was gone when I passed back through town lets get some lawrence reports doing.

Boston617
07-26-11, 22:49
I think I saw the girl in the red dress the other day, she looked cute but looked like she was out of it down by pronto I saw the mexican again but she was gone when I turned to pick her up. Saw some really old WSW that I wouldn't go near looks like she's 60.

Tonight found a hot hsw right off broadway said she needed a ride 40 for everything good job and nice rack will give her a ride any time I see her.

Boston617
07-27-11, 20:00
No love for lawrence? Took a spin threw earlier today saw the girl in the red dress cute but passed was hoping to see that hws again but no luck. I did bump into a girl I used to see all the time hopefully will see her again neither the hws or the girl I used to see have numbers though which sucks.

Sexy Big Guy
07-31-11, 21:29
Opposite to Lowell, I have found quite a few in Lawrence lately later at night. I still need to pop my SW cherry, but there is a lot to choose from as far as I can tell. I have seen all shapes, sizes, ages, and colors. Like a SW rainbow! I just need to work on my nerves a bit as I am always looking in my mirror for LE and can't get it out of my head.

Dorian17
08-10-11, 21:41
Cruised Lawrence the last few nights but I either missed on a couple with 1 too many turns or saw nothing. Tonight that didn't happen. Usual cruise down Broadway and saw a really hot girl in a dress talking to another girl. Thought I got the look but I figured it was TGTBT. She started walking and I made the loop. Got the look and she got in. Her name was Jess, no phone so no digits but she will be around. Went to a spot settled on. 4 for BBBJ. Said she usually gets. 6 That wasn't happening. Awesome BBBJ CIM with a spit. All kinds of roaming. Spinner body type with a great ass and tight pussy. Well worth the cruises. She isn't going to be around long she said and usually works the early mornings. She was out tonight though. Glad she was. Will be looking for her then next few days. Stay safe

Boston617
08-13-11, 23:24
Jackpot is right! I picked her up on Thursday I think, very cute! Drove around Friday hoping to see her again but no luck. Hopefully she'll be out tomorrow afternoon when I pass through. Wish she had some digits! I'd have her on speed dial.

Dorian17
08-22-11, 22:11
Went through the usual loop in Lawrence and saw a few out but noting of note at the corenr of 110 and Broadway. Did my usal loop near Walgreens and saw a cute girl in a tank top and sweats. Got the look and spun around. Name is Kristen. She doesn't walk much, only when no regulars are calling. She was very hoarse as she said she had food poisoning a few days ago. Cop check and got out of dodge. Settled on. 40 BBBJ. Went to her spot and she was doing a great job then stopped. She said for another. 20 we can fuck. I said I was out of cash so she says well I am stuffed up so lets fuck, it will be easier. OK. Got out and did her doggy over the hood of my car, covered, noce titght pussy. Dumped it and drove her home. She was stone cold sober and really nice. Will hook up with her again

Yellow Fever
09-04-11, 16:48
5:00 AM nothing there.

Member #4581
09-09-11, 13:34
I'll be in MHT for the day and was thinking of swinging down to Lawrence for Monday night. Can someone out there give me a situation report of how things are this weekend?

Skatar018
09-09-11, 19:08
I'll be in MHT for the day and was thinking of swinging down to Lawrence for Monday night. Can someone out there give me a situation report of how things are this weekend?WTF is a sit rep. & WTF is MHT? & you want a report for this weekend events that haven't even happened yet. You don't want much do you. Tell you what, you tel me what the Mega Million Lottery numbers will be for Friday 9/9/11 & I'll tell you where to go & who to see Monday & will even pay for it if the numbers you give for the lottery are correct!

Now seeing how it has rained for the past 3-4 days I pre-dicked lots of SW'er out and about.

OMFG holding head & wondering WTF people are thinking sometimes

Member #4581
09-09-11, 20:08
You must live under under a rock or you would know that MHT is the airline code for Manchester NH. I was simply asking for a simple things are hoping or not before Monday afternoon. That's all.

WTF is a sit rep. & WTF is MHT? & you want a report for this weekend events that haven't even happened yet. You don't want much do you. Tell you what, you tel me what the Mega Million Lottery numbers will be for Friday 9/9/11 & I'll tell you where to go & who to see Monday & will even pay for it if the numbers you give for the lottery are correct!

Now seeing how it has rained for the past 3-4 days I pre-dicked lots of SW'er out and about.

OMFG holding head & wondering WTF people are thinking sometimes

Member #4581
09-12-11, 19:22
After doing my business in Manchester NH is was quick, uneventful drive into Lawrence. That said, once upon my arrival boy have thingsd changes since my last visit several years ago. First thing, as I got off of exit 46 is that the Motel 110 is no more. It has been renamed the Passport Inn and is run by a very nice extended Indian family. Now they even offer wireless internet and full cable where the previous Motel 110 had no internet and only over the air TV. Still no adult channels though. After checking in and getting cleaned up I took a swing downtown. It still looked the same. Loads of Dominicians and stores, hair salons and barber shops catering to that demo. The big disappointment while cruising Main Street was that Daigle's was closed. This was a nice little locals bar that had cheap drinks, a pool table and loads of side doors for easy access and getting away if you know what I mean. Anyhow, after shedding a tear I saw a mid 40's SW whose name was Pam. She looked liked she had been around the block a time or two but still had a certain charm under her road scars. I did the PU just after McDonald's and the coin laundry. We wound up going to Merrimack Shopping Plaza for a nice soft and sloppy BJCIM. I offered her $20, she said she usually gets $40. 00 and I wound up giving her $25. 00 for services rendered. Dropped her off by her pharmacists off as she is a shooter not a smoker and headed back to my motel. I'll be heading out again as there were several younger hotties out that looked like they needed my attention. More to follow.

Member #4581
09-12-11, 21:10
Julia is one of the hottiers I saw earlier in the day. I picked her up in fornt of Walgreen's and brought her back to my notel. We agreed on 1/2 & 1/2 for $50. 00. To make a long storg short when she came out of the bathroom to relieve her self I smelled the tell tale aroma of an unmaintained pussy. I let her blow me and then I did her a la doggie. After climaxing I pulled out and noticed some blood on my condom covered dick. She said she didn't know it was that time of the month. Yeah, right. I drove her downtown to the same general area to drop Julia off. I asked her did she smoke or shot? She said she did speedballs. That is a combination of heroin and cocaine. When I droped her off she ran so fast to her dealer that her feet barely touched the ground.

Member #4581
09-13-11, 08:08
I had left to go out for breakfast when this Latina SW looked liked she needed a lift. Took her back to the notel and for $40. 00 got my day started off the right way. The stupid **** dropped her money on the way out and accused me of taking it. After retracing out steps she found it the missing cash right outside of the door. She was very apologetic afterewards. Anyhow, that's the end of the Lawrence road trip timeto get back home.

Boston617
09-20-11, 17:22
Nice reports G M. But I live just outside manch and had no idea WTF MHT was supposed to mean. Were you in the city for the day or literally at the airport for the day?

I've been cruising lawrence the past couple nights and its been busy enough! A few hotties and a couple hags, sadly nobody had any digits, I'd make a few regulars if I knew where to find them but it seems anyone decent is part time.

Dorian17
09-24-11, 13:47
Was up in Salem so I figured I would take a quick run through before the rain. Onto Broadway and saw a really cute HSW wearing skin tight pants. Got the look and a wave so did the spin. Her name was Raisa. Big DSLs but small boobs and nice ass. Cop check and went to her spot. Plenty of roaming and BBBJ with spit for. 40 No digits but would repeat if I see her again. : I have been having really good luck in Lawrence versus Lowell. Haven't been through Lowell in a while and when I do go it is empty with the exception LE

Night Looker
09-27-11, 13:22
I recently returned to the board after a 3-4 yr Hiatus. I usually cruise Lowell, but have been fed up with the same olds, and large amounts of Big Brother watching me. So I read up on Lawrence and decided to give it a whirl. Needless to say, I've been hitting it off every trip to Lawrence. Thank you G-Malav for the post. I met up with Kristin from New Hampshire, walks around on Lowell St, Usually with her GF that looks like it should be her BF. She does a nice FS for $40. Told me it was usually $60, but told her all I had was $40. She is definitely a keeper, Got her digits for anyone that wants to PM me. Just be careful, cause GF that looks like BF gets a little jealous sometimes, but she always puts her back in check.

Also met an older White SW on Haverhill St. Near the line. Sheila was the name she gave, but not sure she was being truthful about that one. I saw her walking Haverhill St, made the loop, and stopped on the corner. She jumped right in, need me to do the touch to make sure I was LE. Checked for Big brother and took off. She said she does this a lot, but didn't get the feeling she did, although she looked as if she was a pro. She had no idea of where to go, I negotiated a price of $30 for BBBJ, no CIM. I would pick her up again, although I would definitely try for FS next time.

Needless to say, Lawrence has been a gold mine for me. Its a nice change of pace from the Lowell cracks heads that are now demanding way too much for an awful service BJ. I have a few more stories, but I failed to get the info like a true monger would. But to all those interested, The area of Broadway from Haverhill St. To Essex, especially on Lowell St.

Member #4581
09-28-11, 14:47
Hey Night Looker, glad you had a good time and thanks for the nod. One thing though, where are your souvenier pictures from the trip? Last thing, you can always pick up a street treat by going through the local McDonald's either early early or late late.

I recently returned to the board after a 3-4 yr Hiatus. I usually cruise Lowell, but have been fed up with the same olds, and large amounts of Big Brother watching me. So I read up on Lawrence and decided to give it a whirl. Needless to say, I've been hitting it off every trip to Lawrence. Thank you G-Malav for the post. I met up with Kristin from New Hampshire, walks around on Lowell St, Usually with her GF that looks like it should be her BF. She does a nice FS for $40. Told me it was usually $60, but told her all I had was $40. She is definitely a keeper, Got her digits for anyone that wants to PM me. Just be careful, cause GF that looks like BF gets a little jealous sometimes, but she always puts her back in check.

Also met an older White SW on Haverhill St. Near the line. Sheila was the name she gave, but not sure she was being truthful about that one. I saw her walking Haverhill St, made the loop, and stopped on the corner. She jumped right in, need me to do the touch to make sure I was LE. Checked for Big brother and took off. She said she does this a lot, but didn't get the feeling she did, although she looked as if she was a pro. She had no idea of where to go, I negotiated a price of $30 for BBBJ, no CIM. I would pick her up again, although I would definitely try for FS next time.

Needless to say, Lawrence has been a gold mine for me. Its a nice change of pace from the Lowell cracks heads that are now demanding way too much for an awful service BJ. I have a few more stories, but I failed to get the info like a true monger would. But to all those interested, The area of Broadway from Haverhill St. To Essex, especially on Lowell St.

Macsys
09-29-11, 14:16
Usually I am on the Lowell board but things have gotten way to much of a pain in the ass in Lowell lately. Was cruising the Lawrence board trying to get a feel for were the action is. Never even drove thru Lawrence before, gotta love GPS. After getting a feel for the area meet up with Julia that G Malav spoke of. Asked her if she had a place, kind of worried me for a minute, must of drove more that 10 minutes to a cemetery all the way down by 93. Kind of a long drive for a quickie, but what the hell. All I was looking for was a good BBBJCIM, she stepped up to the plate and performed great. Probably wouldn't do a FS after G's report but would definitely get her for another quickie. She's a spitter but no problem, she took it all no gag waited till I was done. Wanted 60 talked her down to 40. Macsys.

Lap2008
09-29-11, 15:10
I am going to be coming down from NH for some business meetings. I was hoping to head into my meeting very relaxed. Is there much action out around 9am? Thanks for the intel. If anyone ever makes the trip up to Manchester and needs some info feel free to drop me a line.

Lap2008
09-30-11, 15:13
Ok so I did cruise through this morning. And spotted at least one maybe two or more gals around. I first spotted a blond in a skirt walking up broadway towards essex. She definitely had the look and stopped to use the payphone on the corner across from mcdonalds. However, by the time I spun around I could not find her again. Saw some other maybes but couldn't get the look so I cruised over to the common park where I found nothing except pain in the ass one way streets.

So I headed back to broadway where I found blond in jeans and red baseball cap by haverhill. She jumped right in. She said her name was missy or misty or somehthing similar. We did her le check and head to her spot. Unfortunately her spot was a very busy crowded side street down by the river. When my nerves and her odor kept me from soft after several minutes of her resting her head in my lap she gave up. Somewhat frustrating to watch her quit that quick but given the spot I don't think it ever would have happened.

Bill Holdem
10-03-11, 15:37
I just met this girl. I was in Lawrence the other day for work and saw a street walker, I was surprised as I have not seen them in the Boston area for ages. But this was Lawrence. Then today I was back and saw her, she talked to me as I was parked but I have not been with a woman other than my wife for 7 years (ouch, I know LOL). I saw her again and she asked if I was still busy I had a big hard on for her and told her yes but I might see her after.

I took care of my business and sat around drinking a couple of nips then saw her again and waved her over. She got in and we took a long drive. The place she took me to some car came in so she said to hell with it just go back to her place. I did. I haven't been with a hooker in like 20+ years, only was with one escort like 10 years ago, and no woman but my wife (we are separated) in 7 SEVEN, yes SEVEN LOL years. So she said lets go to her place. I was not trusting of her thinking she would jump out and keep my $ but next time I will feel comfortable with her. She took me to her place (actually a friggin bathroom in a rooming house I assume she resides in) and wanted to go use dope while I waited in the bathroom but I wanted my $ back (she wanted 60 for head and 80 for a fuck and agreed to 60 for head (I should have started at 20, I'm moving to her neighborhood and next time I will bargain better) so she said ok and took me in the bathroom in the hall and sucked my cock. Not bad but the atmosphere kinda killed it for me, I would have preferred to do it in a room (or actually in the parking lot of a condo where we first went as I like exhibitionism. Not getting caught but the danger of it). Afer like 5-10 min she pouted as I hadn't cumed yet (earlier I told her I would be quick as I hadn't beeen with anyone in a long time) and I said it was cool but she had to treat me extra nice next time and she agreed. Normally you might think that's bs but I am moving to her neighborhood to do social work so she knows I will potentially be a regular (I will go for 40 for a fuck next time and blow her off if she says no, I know she will cave).

Anyway thanks for this great site, I used to beat off to it (mostyly the pics) and was too reserved to do something when married. Now I am free and had a young chick suck my cock which was nice.

Julia is one of the hottiers I saw earlier in the day. I picked her up in fornt of Walgreen's and brought her back to my notel. We agreed on 1/2 & 1/2 for $50. 00. To make a long storg short when she came out of the bathroom to relieve her self I smelled the tell tale aroma of an unmaintained pussy. I let her blow me and then I did her a la doggie. After climaxing I pulled out and noticed some blood on my condom covered dick. She said she didn't know it was that time of the month. Yeah, right. I drove her downtown to the same general area to drop Julia off. I asked her did she smoke or shot? She said she did speedballs. That is a combination of heroin and cocaine. When I droped her off she ran so fast to her dealer that her feet barely touched the ground.

Bill Holdem
10-03-11, 15:45
I saw a couple of SWs recently. This town is not dead.I saw this girl today when I was leaving a work thing I was right next to her. She was talking shit to another chick in a car about how she just fucked some dude and sucks cock for money. It turned me off but I suspect you could push her with limits if that's your thing.

Bill Holdem
10-04-11, 15:14
Some additional info: She agreed to 40 for head when she initially asked for 60. I countered her 60 with 40 and held firm, I should have countered with 20 in retrospect. Also, she was out between 12:30 in the afternoon when I arrived and I went with her shortly after 2pm. I picked her up in the liquor store parking lot across from McDonald's, next to Walgreens. She walks around the liquor store so it's a good place to park. I am pretty sure she lives in the rooming house behind the liquor store parking lot as that is the bldg. We went into.

Advice please guys: I didn't cum as I was a put off by the being in the bathroom of a rooming house scene with a door that didn't lock and standing. Uncomfortable. So when she pouted after me not coming in like 5 min I said that was cool and I would see her next time and she had to be extra good to me (I will remind her of this and hold her to it) but want to know how much time for 40 bucks should a chick be giving you head?

I just met this girl. I was in Lawrence the other day for work and saw a street walker, I was surprised as I have not seen them in the Boston area for ages. But this was Lawrence. Then today I was back and saw her, she talked to me as I was parked but I have not been with a woman other than my wife for 7 years (ouch, I know LOL). I saw her again and she asked if I was still busy I had a big hard on for her and told her yes but I might see her after.

I took care of my business and sat around drinking a couple of nips then saw her again and waved her over. She got in and we took a long drive. The place she took me to some car came in so she said to hell with it just go back to her place. I did. I haven't been with a hooker in like 20+ years, only was with one escort like 10 years ago, and no woman but my wife (we are separated) in 7 SEVEN, yes SEVEN LOL years. So she said lets go to her place. I was not trusting of her thinking she would jump out and keep my $ but next time I will feel comfortable with her. She took me to her place (actually a friggin bathroom in a rooming house I assume she resides in) and wanted to go use dope while I waited in the bathroom but I wanted my $ back (she wanted 60 for head and 80 for a fuck and agreed to 60 for head (I should have started at 20, I'm moving to her neighborhood and next time I will bargain better) so she said ok and took me in the bathroom in the hall and sucked my cock. Not bad but the atmosphere kinda killed it for me, I would have preferred to do it in a room (or actually in the parking lot of a condo where we first went as I like exhibitionism. Not getting caught but the danger of it). Afer like 5-10 min she pouted as I hadn't cumed yet (earlier I told her I would be quick as I hadn't beeen with anyone in a long time) and I said it was cool but she had to treat me extra nice next time and she agreed. Normally you might think that's bs but I am moving to her neighborhood to do social work so she knows I will potentially be a regular (I will go for 40 for a fuck next time and blow her off if she says no, I know she will cave).

Anyway thanks for this great site, I used to beat off to it (mostyly the pics) and was too reserved to do something when married. Now I am free and had a young chick suck my cock which was nice.

Bill Holdem
10-04-11, 15:29
I am likely getting a part-time live-in job in Lawrence since I'm leaving my wife. I was with Julia (I thought. And still think. Her name is Julie, but whatever). I am a fairly attractive guy so used to get laid OK but now am 44 and out of practice so may be going with some hookers and escorts depending on what the bar scene in Lawrence is like. What kind of pic's should I be trying to get to add to this board? I've enjoyed reading this board while married and faithful, now I can run wild again. I would also be interested in teaming up with another guy from this board to have fun with a chick. I am TOTALLY straight so no bi guys please! I know we will have to feel each other out re: make sure neither of us are cops but I will be on the prowl again and am starting here. I am also injecting Testosterone in bodybuilder doses so am horny as hell LOL.

Long live freedom!

Lap2008
10-05-11, 23:44
My second time through I saw some possibles but nothing I felt sure about.

I did my third time through this morning around 9am. On the corner broadway and haverill (again) I helped "lisa" with a ride. Lisa is a tall brunette who actually dressed the part. Yeah she dressed like hollywood portrays a working girl. She said she was from boston and had her story of hard times. She also had really bad track marks on her hands. She is a nice gal and did all that you could hope for from one in such a hard spot.

-

As an aside. I have enjoy reading your post Bill. It is fun to read of your newbie adventures. By all means have fun but please be safe. There is lots of times to monger so don't let your excitment of the newness of it all lead you to take unnecessary risk.

Bill Holdem
10-06-11, 18:50
Thanks Lap. I have been involved in other illegal (but what I consider to NOT be immoral) things in the past so have a good understanding of how to avoid legal trouble. I appreciate the post from you a lot though. That is a great thing about this board, guys looking out for one another. I'm really excited to try a place in RI that gives HJ from really cute young girls, any advice on where to go? Also, any advice on where to get an 18-21 really cute escort who does GF experience?

And again, I would really love some advice on how long I can keep a street walker chick giving me head for a fairly standard price without me cumming.

My second time through I saw some possibles but nothing I felt sure about.

As an aside. I have enjoy reading your post Bill. It is fun to read of your newbie adventures. By all means have fun but please be safe. There is lots of times to monger so don't let your excitment of the newness of it all lead you to take unnecessary risk.

Member #4581
10-07-11, 10:01
I had such good luck on my last visit to Lawrence I said it time to hit it again. Driving down on Wednesday afternoon I had thoughts of street girls and crack ho's dancing in my head. After obtainng a room and getting cleaned up it was time to hit the streets. At around 8 PM I noticed a girl hanging around Walgreen's. She had skin tight jeans on and a bomber type jacket that looked like San Fran 49's colors but with no team embroidery on it. She said her name was Samantha. After the pick up and cop check she begged me to stop at her pharmacist's place before heading back to my notel. I should have known better but Sam said she would be a lot more fun if she could pick up. So I knew I was making a mistake but I did it nayhow. To make a long story short Sam starts hitting the stem big time and looses it big time as well. She starts shaking and convulsing big time. I didn't know if it was the drugs or if she was epileptic. It was bad. I had thoughts of her getting worse and me having to call 911. Eventually she calmed down and she said that it happens to her from time to time. Wow. After she got back to normal I let her blow me and fuck me and I got her back to Broadway just as soon as my little car would go. After that I was in for the rest of the night. Next morning I still had an itch to scratch and headed out to see what the morning held in store for me. There wasn't any early morning action but at around 8 AM was when the morning shift was first coming out. There were a few lookers out. There was an Elisabeth Shue look a like that was very appealing. There was also and on the corner of Haverhill and Broadway a nice blonde with short hair and a grey sweat shirt that looked good too. However a little spinner by the name of Ressa is who I went for. She must of only weighed 90 lbs. When we got back to my room as she took her clothes off it was getting better. She had a nice rack and a very cute little butt. Anyhow, she gave an exceptional BBBJ and even fingered her little butt hole as I had most of my hand in her pussy. We then went to CG and then doggy before I busted a huge nut. She was great. So the lesson learned on this trip stay away from the druggies.

Lap2008
10-07-11, 12:09
Drove through two more mornings this week. Picked up the blonde named misty again. She was cleaned up and got the job done but rather lackluster effort imo. Not sure I will bother again but maybe I will give her the third strike before ruling her out for good. The only definate I saw this morning was the brunette lisa but she was walking like she had somewhere to go and despite solid eye contact she kept on trucking the other way.

-

atbill. Perhaps some more experienced people can share their thoughts but I never push for more time. Most of these women are in tough spots in life and I simply don't feel a few bucks out of my pocket is worth the potential headache from someone I let into my care or home. So I just go with the flow and then decide if it is worth ever scooping them again.

Now my experiences have to varied from some that will go a cple mins in the car to some who will do whatever it takes. I would say on average after 10 mins or so most are looking for things to be done when in the car. At home and for a higher price things can go a lot lot longer. Of course they only make it to the home if they have become regulars that prove they are worth more and we have developed a repoir.

Member #4581
10-07-11, 15:39
Never, ever take a street girl to your home. You are asking for trouble and setting yourself up for a big fall. You wouldn't want one of these girls dropping by unexpectedly would you? Or maybe she and her pimp cruise by looking fo rpackages on your door step? Would you want your neighbors to see your "friend" waiting on your front door to come home? There are jsut too many downsides possible. Do yourslef a favor and stick to the car or spring for a notel for the night.

Drove through two more mornings this week. Picked up the blonde named misty again. She was cleaned up and got the job done but rather lackluster effort imo. Not sure I will bother again but maybe I will give her the third strike before ruling her out for good. The only definate I saw this morning was the brunette lisa but she was walking like she had somewhere to go and despite solid eye contact she kept on trucking the other way.

-

Atbill. Perhaps some more experienced people can share their thoughts but I never push for more time. Most of these women are in tough spots in life and I simply don't feel a few bucks out of my pocket is worth the potential headache from someone I let into my care or home. So I just go with the flow and then decide if it is worth ever scooping them again.

Now my experiences have to varied from some that will go a cple mins in the car to some who will do whatever it takes. I would say on average after 10 mins or so most are looking for things to be done when in the car. At home and for a higher price things can go a lot lot longer. Of course they only make it to the home if they have become regulars that prove they are worth more and we have developed a repoir.

Lap2008
10-19-11, 15:04
Met theresa one recent morning. She is an average bodied blond who is from lowell but in an effort to fly under the radar screen she workks in lawrence. She had a good attitude and great skills. I hope to repeat.

G malav. I agree with your words of caution. I have brought regulars home and have been burned by this in the past. Some day maybe I will learn the lessons of my own experiences.

Macsys
10-19-11, 17:59
G malav. I agree with your words of caution. I have brought regulars home and have been burned by this in the past. Some day maybe I will learn the lessons of my own experiences.Ya second that one, never again. The only problem with that one Lap2008 is that the little head has NO BRAIN. ;>)

Lap2008
10-21-11, 09:45
I met catherine on a recent morning run around 9am walking down broadway by bk. She is a skinny blonde. She wore tight jeans and a grey hooded sweatshirt. I'd guess she is late 30s. Maybe even a little older but sometimes the streets give you that look. She said she comes down from Nh to walk when she needs the cash. She was quiet and got the job done with no attitude or complaint. I would repeat.

SMS 54
11-06-11, 03:40
I have not been an active participant in the street game for quite a while, but still like to go hunting, and always try to make time for a few loops whenever I am near the usual spots. Usually just window shopping. Sat around midnite or a little after, I had a chance to check out the Lawrence track. I came in on 110, headed north on Broadway and when I got up to Malden Mills, not having spotted anything, looped around, went back down Broadway, made a left on Essex, there were some fire trucks there so looped back to Broadway, and narrowly missed getting hit by a van who got in a serious crash at the intersection (It was either (Methuen St or Canal st). I went around the wreckage, and headed north. Just before the Walgreens, noticed a young SW, so pulled into the parking lot, and left the car running and watched her, she started over toward my car, just then a LE car comes right through the lot, I pretend I'm making a phone call, the chick walks by and goes back out to Broadway, the cop heads toward the accident scene, with some others, I go back out and the girl hops in when I get to the corner. She was a young cute Hispanic girl, small, short, called herself Heather. She had a very pleasant demeanor, was clean, calm and sober. We drove down 110 east for a while, and I told her I only had $22 on me, she said she would give BJ for that amount. She wanted me to go back down to Essex st, she knew a lot that would be safe, but I declined and we found a place on a side st. Near the hospital in Methuen I think it was, behind some apts. I told her that a hand job would be OK because of the small $ I had to offer. She started with the HJ but quickly went to BBJ, good technique, then switched back and forth, and finished by hand. When she was doing the hand work, she kissed my neck and put her tongue in my ear (nice touch). I took longer than usual because I had been to a spa earlier in the evening, but she did not complain at all. I remembered that I had an emergency stash of five bucks, so I added that to the 22 for a total of 27. I then took her back downtown and dropped her off. She was texting someone quite a bit while we were traveling, but I didn't think to ask for the cell. This one is exceptionally nice for this area.

Boston617
11-13-11, 21:29
Good find SMS! I haven't found any girls in lawrence with working phones

I took a ride through lawrence tonight and saw a cute WSW around big and beefyat7pm. Got the look and the wave, hit the ATM and then back and she was gone! Who scooped her up?

Took a drive around s unionat2am last Sunday and saw a middle aged girl across from the park chasing down cars, and a cute young looking hsw at the boarding house, but her bf / pimp was right there so that squashed things for me.

Happy hunting! I guess I got to get out at 9am sometime.

Dorian17
11-14-11, 22:29
Did the troll 7 to 8:30 and nothing was out at all. After a very fertile couple of months on this track for me it has been barren. Very disapointing. I haven't bothered with Lowell recently. Lawrence seems to be running dry again. My 2 phone girls don't have working nnumbers any more so the streets it is

Lap2008
11-22-11, 22:47
I haven't posted in while but still am trolling Lawrence in the morning hours between 8 and 10 plus or minus. I also came through a couple afternoons and while there was some action it seemed more sporadic and the afternoon traffic was a huge pain in the ass. I will not be back from the 2pm. 4pm time range.

The recent new scoops. I have seen some of the other I have posted about and nothing has changed enough to make it warrant a new post.

So here we go.

Ana. Not sure of her exact nationality but she is has some Asian in her for sure. I would guess mid 20s. She said she is new to town. Scooped her on the corner of haverhill and broadway. She was definetly enjoying life and feeling good when I met her. We went to my spot and I got a great bbbjcimws. Never a complaint from her and fun gal even if a little loopy. Will repeat but it is worth noting the make-up was heavy but still didn't cover the track marks.

Bella. Picked her up close to Big and Tasty. Really nice woman and easy to talk with. She said she is in town for a cple of months and is from and has a regulars list in boston. Nice BBBJ no cim but would have if I cared. She has blonde hair and is in good shape. She did have a handler walking with her when I found her.

Jessica. I found her on Broadway down around Walgreens and the liquor store. She is late 20s, average body Latina with light skin. She was cool and easy to chat with. BBBJ no cim. At her place which is the rooming house behind the liquor store. She was find and accommodating but not sure I will repeat. Not sure why. Everything was fine just nothing stood out.

Mia. Found her on a side street off of broadway north of haverhill. Mid 30s LSW. She was in decent shape and her style of head was fun. We did BBBJCIM. I will never pick her up again though. She took her junk out in my car and thought is was ok to take hits off her crack pipe while sucking my cock. Never again.

Stephanie. Mids 20s big girl found of all place. Leaving McDonalds. LOL. Lots of track marks. BBBJCIM and while pleasant was worried it was taking to long for her sore jaw. LOL WTF.

Marie Jo. Mid 30s found leaving corner of broadway and haverhill and another time up by the liquor stores. Bbjcim. She has a nice style and warranted picking up a second time but second time kept asking if I was close. Ugh. I would probably repeat though as she could take it all with ease.

Everyone has been a 20, 30 or 40 donation with most coming in on the low end.

Also it is worth noting that while collecting numbers from 2/3rds of the gals I have met none of them have led to a meeting when I tried. I guess that is common but it seems a lot more common hear than my experiences back home in NH.

Oldmonger
11-23-11, 04:10
Mia. She took her junk out in my car and thought is was ok to take hits off her crack pipe while sucking my cock.Did she have your dick and a crack pipe in her mouth at the same time? You are lucky she did not drop that hot crack pipe on your balls. Talk about taking a hit you will never forget.

During my decades of mongering, at least a dozen SWs lit their crack pipe while in my car. They never asked if it was ok. Most of the time, I was driving and had my eyes on the road. They would turn aside so I could not see their preparations, but they could not hide the sound of their lighter.

About 20 years ago on a Sunday, I pulled into an empty fuel terminal in Revere to scope out a prospective spot. Before I knew it, my SW passenger is taking a hit! It is one thing to smoke crack, and another to smoke in a non-smoking area, but if I was caught with a SW smoking crack in a fuel terminal, you would all know my name.

Thanks for your great report. Stay safe.

Oldmonger

Night Looker
11-25-11, 20:17
I had a blast in Lawrence this past summer, but as of late, its not even worth the time and gas to go there. I wish it was crawling like it was during the summer. About a month ago I picked up a regular, and she told me that uncle LEO was out every where lately, and that her and a few of her colleagues were going to be laying low for a bit. I didn't take that to mean the streets were going to be dead from now on. I guess I'll just have to wait til the weather breaks, oh well it's was definitely fun while it lasted.

Member #5932
12-05-11, 12:42
Has anyone had any luck in Haverhill? If so, where? I haven't been with a SW in quite some time and all the women I have seen were in Worcester and San Diego.

Boston617
12-08-11, 22:15
No new reports? Where are you guys.

I been trolling lawrence all week, saw a girl with black pants with a white stripe going down them everyday anyone know whats up with her? Usually at McDs or across the street in front of the likker store.

Saw a cutie tonite walking broadway between BK and McDs, white pants and a purplish coat with sequins like a school jacket or something. I pulled over but I don't think she saw me, she was already going the other way and I was on a one way street so couldn't just swing around. She was also with a young girl who looked like she was 12 and I guess must be her sister or maybe she was walking while babysitting? If I see her again ill try harder to get her attention.

Another girl at the corner of broadway and lowell, blond hair. Missed her everytime I swung around. Another one who was walking away as I stopped but didn't look back.

Saw the asian / hispanic? Girl in front of the boarding house behind the likker store dancing around, another one way street and traffic behind me so I had to keep going in a circle and she was gone when I got back in front. Saw her later at haverhill / broadway but it was too late for me to pick up.

Saw a junkie looking girl whos always walking around broadway sometimes looks okay and sometimes looks completely out of it, short curly hair.

Its been a busy week. Still no phone #s so its hit or miss. Would rather call ahead

Boston617
12-15-11, 00:36
I swung through lawrence tonight, saw mia and heather on broadway. I swung around and mia was gone. I wanted to pick her up since I've seen her dancing around a few times. Heather was still there and jumped in. Went to that lot for 20. Like sms said, she's a nice girl. Unless I got the wrong girl I think she's black not hispanic. Said she was from georgia originally.

Saw a girl I used to see alot last night. Was in a hurry but picked her up to chat and was hoping to see her again tonight for a more indepth reunion but she wasnt around. Just as well heather was a sweetheart.

BostonAnon
12-19-11, 18:48
It's pretty quiet these days, I assume the weather's keeping most folks in. The South Lawrence stretch is fairly deserted. Anyone know what happened to India / Lizzy? Or Yvonne for that matter? I've swung up Bway towards Methuen a few times after 11pm, but all I'm seeing are men in blue.

Cessna Pilot13
12-21-11, 19:09
It's pretty quiet these days, I assume the weather's keeping most folks in. The South Lawrence stretch is fairly deserted. Anyone know what happened to India / Lizzy? Or Yvonne for that matter? I've swung up Bway towards Methuen a few times after 11pm, but all I'm seeing are men in blue.I don't know India / Lizzy. I met Yvonne once, but didn't have the time, so I set up for the next day, but she didn't show. I've looked for her many times since, but never had any luck. She looked pretty damn good, wish I had better luck finding her. The one time I did see her was mid morning. I don't know if that is her regular hours or not. I usually patrol (bad word. LOL) Lawrence on my way to Lowell, and sometimes also on the way back. I never see too much, and the ones I see sometimes scare me. Hahaha.

Safe Hunting!

Lap2008
12-26-11, 18:55
I still have been seeing most of the same faces as I have reported on in the past but saw a couple of new faces a couple of weeks ago. One was a cute thin brunette named Amy. She was easy to chat with and we had a nice ride. She was out two consecutive morning around the 9am hour. She was walking around the chicken place both times. She told me she will have her own place to host after the first of the year. One of those morning I saw another cute brunette in the saw area. I didn't get to offer a ride as I had just offered a ride to amy but I am sure she was working. I had never seen her before and have not spotted her since. Oh well

Boston617
01-11-12, 08:15
Saw heather again last night. There were girls all over broadway around 9P but seemed to scatter by 9:30. It seems you just have to time it right. Saw 'christina' on lowell st but she disappeared by the time I got turned around to pick her up, then some other girl with really short hair and white pants. I don't like short hair so I didn't stop, saw her later on on bway. Saw another girl I've picked up before on bway / haverhill and saw her out last night too around 7:30P.

They are out there you just have to find them especially now when its getting cold. I got heathers # if anyone is interested

Boston617
01-19-12, 21:35
No new reports? See-mon guys its not dead I know it. Saw that girl I picked up before on bway Tuesday night but was waiting for a new girl (bella) to walk down to where I was. Said she was 28 but maybe 38? Had on pink gloves which I found cute. Said she walked past earlier when I was on bway and likes to get picked up and dropped off on the side streets fine with me. Said she just came back from atlantic city. Got her # and tried to call her again tonight but no luck. Didn't see any girls tonight my normal time 6/30. 7 except one girl I've seen the past few weeks or more. Always has on striped windbreaker pants, the same pair too never changes. Never comes close either so maybe she's dealing and not working. She's always by the liquor store / walgreens on bway. Anyone got 411 on her send me a message as I'm curious what she's up to after seeing her so often.

Lap2008
01-23-12, 19:51
Howdy folks,

I haven't posted in a while but that doesn't mean I haven't been having a grand old time in this fine city. As in the past my usual cruising time is approx 8-10 am although I have come through a couple time in the evening, but assume everyone was in the morning unless I mention otherwise. All donations for the BBBJ have been 20 or 30 and the FS have been 40 or 50.

Now on to the ladies of the streets.

Raiza. She is, imo a very cute, thin petite LSW in her mid 20s. She has long hair that was dyed blonde. I had a hard time getting her attention and thought she might have just been a neighborhood kid but when I finally caught her eye she jumped right in. She allowed as much roaming as I wanted and her skills were good. I would repeat and was considering going back to her place some time for a longer more relaxed time but was warned by someone else that in the past Raiza would pull the "suprise my boyfriend is going to rob you routine" with guys she brought back to her place. Damn shame as I would love to spin her like a pinwheel someday.

Heather. This is the same mid 20s thin with short hair be / LSW that has been mentioned by sms and others. I had fun with her although I was a little worried as she kept nodding off on the car ride. I just wish she had a place to play.

Sasha. I have only seen her out once and it was kind of comical as she totaly dressed the part of hollywood SW and kept admiring herself and the reflections of the windows up and down broadway. She was very thin (read junkie thin). I would guess she was PR or some other very light latin ethinicity. Lots of track marks showing and a medicore head game. Skills were ok but to much of the "are you close". I think she was just in a hurry to get her meds. Oh well.

Marisol. This was a night time pick up and probably my biggest mistake so far in Lawrence. She was probably 40s and ugly as sin with an average build. She didn't look as bad in the dark before the scoop but right away I knew nothing good would come of it. But I decided she was in the car and who knows. Maybe she gives the best BBBJ on all of broadway. Well to my dismay she acted like she was afraid of the cock and kept trying to give me the worst starting of the lawnmower HJ I have ever had. After a few minutes I gave up. I told her to keep the twenty and I would drop her where I found her. She actually had the nerve to ask me to take her to a different location and would stop bitching when I said no.

Evie. She is a late twenties chubby LSW (puerto rican). She is missing a couple of teeth on the top but inspite of her size I found her to be attractive. She has super soft nice skin. Her head game is fair. She can't go deep and like to switch out to the hand to often but she was fun. I also went back to her place one time and had lots of more after she cleaned up in the shower.

Marti. She is 30s LSW who never moves from her spot once there. I suspect this is the "striped windbreaker pants, the same pair too never changes" that Boston617 asked about below. She use to always stand at McDonalds but has been moving up the BWay lately. She is ok. She will do the job but doesn't show much enthusiasm. Just sort of the same boring motion over and over and over. YMMV but I bored after a three or four rides and won't pick her up again.

If anyone could suggest a local notel or two I would appreciate it. There are a few ladies I would love to be able to get to know better but have no where to go down here.

Member #5932
01-26-12, 14:55
January 26, 2012 10am. Noon.

So, I recently found this board and am a long time hobbyist and mongerer. I've picked up mos of the SWs I have been with in San Diego and Worcester, MA. In SD, the scene is the bottom of El Cajon Blvd between the 805 and the 15. It's a combat zone basically and in Worcester, the scene aint much better on Main South. In Lawrence, I saw something else. There is a vibrant latin culture intermixed with the poverty of any immigrant city and busted factory town. I kind of like downtown Lawrence.

I'm not entirely sure what the cruising strip is, but suffice it to say I cruised Broadway from the Sovereign Bank to the Dunkin Donuts past the adult book store. Maybe a little further, but that's the landmark I remember. There wasn't a ton of action, but more than I thought there would be at that time of day. I never really had much luck picking up SWs during the day in SD, so I wasn't expecting much. So, almost right away, I saw a HSW on the corner near the bridge that crosses over to the adult book store. She was a Picasso, good from far, but far from good. She was thickish, with a fat booty and small waist. She actually had an ok body, but maybe that was my erection combined with her tight jeans that gave me the illusion that she was better than she was. I'd give her a 6 honestly. She was about 25-30 and had a light complexion. She had a pimp with her that stood across the street and up a little ways near a pay phone. I saw her walk back to him as I saw one guy pull over to get her in front of me then drive off as she walked over to the car. I tried to get her eye, but she had her blinders on and was heading back to her pimp. I figured I would cruise around then they'd be done talking and she'd be out again. No luck, when I got back, she had been picked up.

Down the other side near the Beefy place, there was a WSW. She was plump and definitely working. She was blonde and plumper then the other girl or so it seemed. It was hard to tell, she had on a big black coat. I'd say she was in her early 30s and had a pretty face. I caught her eyes a few times this morning, but she was either too strung out to focus, too wasted to care or just dumb. Each time I caught her eye, I would drive up to the next block and circle back an she never crossed over the other side of the street or stood near a side street or walked down a side street. I mean, damn, we both know what's going on, but let's try and be a little discreet, right? Anyway, that was a bust. She even toward the end of my cruise, was sitting on some steps and motioned for me to pull over, but I aint picking up no SW in the middle of the day on Broadway.

There was one more HSW, that I can't imagine gets picked up. She was deep into her 40's and was cracked the fuck out. I saw her with beer in water bottle. It was definitely beer, because the guy at the bar where she got was arguing with her about her taking out. She was stumbling around and just really fucked up, but she looked like she was having fun. She was light skinned too and her face was beat. I didn't pick her up, but I did almost run her over when she was lept out in front of my car as I was turning on to Haverhill to leave.

BUST today, but good to know there is actual action up here.

Anyone got any tips for the guy new to the area?

Lap2008
01-27-12, 08:45
Anyone got any tips for the guy new to the area?In my experience most in this city are lazy. They don't move much from their spot and you need to go to them to make the pick up. They won't cross a street etc to come to you. At best they may walk to a side street to meet you.

Good luck, have fun, be safe and report back with some names.

Member #4075
01-28-12, 11:36
Lap, This is very true what you say about the Lawrence SW's who are on Broadway, specifically. They tend to be the LSW and BSW ones that are like this, too. And the more desperate and ultra lower economic ones. But they could also be WSW's. However, if you try some of the side streets off Broadway, or Common, Essex, Lawrence St, near S. Union, and other main streets, I promise you will do better. Swing thru Mcdonalds and Walgreens parking lots very carefully and slowly as well, but not more than once in an hour period. They are a little more cooperative there than the ones standing on Broadway and its corners.

You should focus on women walking alone without bags or pocket-books, not listening on headphones or earbuds, and who are, generally speaking, a little under-dressed for the weather, and who are looking at traffic as opposed to the way normal people walk. If its raining, she won't have an umbrella. So, say you have spotted her now, and if you like her looks and would consider a date with this potential lady, definitely make some eye contact immediately, and maybe wave your hand a little at her as you pass. Also, a quick but light beep and even a one-time high beam quick-flash while approaching her or just as you pass helps, but first look to see if LE or potential UCLE is behind you or in the vacinity. If it didn't work the first time, turn around at the second or third side street after the pass, and hustle back to where she was and repeat. Everything happens so quickly so your awareness and sensory abilities are really being tested, but I have done this numerous times in Boston, Brockton, Worcester, Lowell, Lawrence and Woonsocket successfullly since 1993, so I guess my experience makes it second nature to me by now. Also, slow down by letting up on the accelerator and not braking per se, while you are just by her, and this is when you get your best look and judgement of her and decide whether you want to pull over for her or not.

Try everything in reason you can to communicate to her that you are interested in her. If she doesn't cut it for you, you should actually speed up a tad and move on quickly to a better hunting ground, but if you are interested in her, this is when she should also notice you, and then all you do is pull over at the nearest space on the right and idle and pretend to make a call etc. Maybe 100 to 500 feet past her at most. While in park, you can also give the motor some gas to let a little exhaust go out your tailpipe, so if she sees this from back afar, she will know that you did pull over and are waiting, and probably for her. Lower the passenger window 6 inches now, too. If she saw you and is interested as well, she can take the short walk over to you, at which point let her in and drive normally away but with purpose, and obey all traffic laws. Hope this helps all.

Once in and 5 seconds into driving away, offer twenty or twenty five with the chance of a tip for good and uncomplicated (no game playing) service. This is the oral with roaming price, FS is more. Say right away that you always pay after, and that none of the other girls have minded, and all cooperated, so it is up to her if she wants to make money today. That you don't care if she wants to pass. If she opposes getting paid after, take her back partially and angrily, and in a fake but mean and menacing tone, tell her to get out and that you are through with her, don't want her anymore anyway, and that you will find a better girl. If she changes her mind, do the date, but carefully and with mindfullness of where your valuables and keys are at all times.

If she gives you any trouble, start driving towards the highway and give her the opportunity to get out. Tell her what you are doing, and that she ought to get out, now. She usually will, once she knows this is happening, and that you are serious, so act serious! Not like a chump. Once out, remember her look, her face, and never stop for her again. Loop back and get another one. Never be desperate. Never think with the little head. Be careful, play safe, and most of all, enjoy!

Member #5932
01-30-12, 18:02
I cruised for about a couple hours today. I only saw one HSW. She had a smoking body and was wearing some sexy boots and tight pants. She also looked pretty ok, I'd say like a 7/10. I definitely wanted to scoop her, but by the time I swung around, she was gone. I saw her a few more times, but it just did't work out, she wasn't around when I went in for the scoop.

Later I cruised through Haverhill, around noon. There were two WSW out by Vine and and both of them were 7/10 quality. Based on reports of uncle Leo in the area, I didn't dare do anything but window shop, but they looked good. If I see them around again, I'm definitely scooping one up.

Still no pick ups, but I am playing it cautious.

Member #5932
01-31-12, 11:20
I cruised a little earlier than would normally today and found a skinny little blonde in her 30's name Bella (Isabella). She was a 7/10 and had a tight little booty. She was definitely the only one out and about this am, so I scooped her up. After a quick leo check, she took me to her spot. I got a BBBJ for. 4 with as much roaming as I wanted. I wasn't keen to negotiate as these ladies are down on their luck and I didn't have any change anyhow, just a couple bills. She was really nice, cracked some jokes and said she was from Haverhill originall, but has been up and working in Atlantic City as of late. She's back because she is taking care of her mom, supposedly. She said she's got a 4 year old daughter to take care of. She didn't seem all that high, though I could be way off as she was switching stories pretty quickly. She had told me she lives in South Lawrence, however was asking if I had ever been into the boarding houses and told me of a stopped up toilet in one. She says it's been stopped up for quite some time. Maybe she just goes in there to use the toilet or maybe to score, who knows. I got her number and will definitely repeat.

Member #5932
01-31-12, 12:24
Looks like I was really lucky thinking twice about scooping one of these women:

http://www.eagletribune.com/haverhill/x431317682/Police-goal-Force-prostitution-out-of-neighborhood

January 31, 2012.

Police goal: Force prostitution out of neighborhood.

By Paul Tennant.

ptennant@eagletribune.com

HAVERHILL — Police are vowing to drive prostitution out of the Acre neighborhood as they conduct stings to arrest men looking to buy sex.

Using an undercover woman officer posing as a prostitute, police arrested two men on sexual misconduct charges yesterday in the neighborhood, which has been plagued by such activity for years. The unrelated arrests happened within an hour of each other and were the result of neighbors complaining about prostitutes working the streets of the area, police said.

"We listen to the complaints of the neighbors," said police Deputy Chief Donald Thompson.

He and Chief Alan DeNaro have met with residents of the Acre to discuss how crime in their area can be reduced.

"The neighbors are very good about calling the police," Thompson said.

The Acre is an inner-city neighborhood just north of the resurgent downtown, which has a variety of apartment and condo buildings and popular restaurants.

XXXXXXXXX. 47, of Raymond, N. H, was arrested at 11:37 a. M. On Portland Street and charged with indecent exposure, police said.

XXXXXXXXX. 42, of 49 Buttonwoods Ave, was arrested at 12:14 p. M, also on Portland Street, and charged with soliciting sexual conduct for a fee, police said.

XXXXXXXXX, employed as a construction worker, according to court records, was driving along Portland Street and pulled into a large parking lot that borders Main Street. As he was sitting in the truck, an undercover detective approached him and asked him if he was "looking for a date," according to a police report.

After XXXXXXXXX allegedly exposed himself, the undercover detective gave a signal and Detective Sgt. Dana Burrill and Detective Thomas Howell moved in to make the arrest, police said.

XXXXXXXXX was driving his BMW on White Street, then turned into a parking lot on Portland Street. When the undercover detective approached him and asked if he was "looking for a date," he offered her $40 for inappropriate activity, according to the police report.

After getting a signal, Howell arrested XXXXXXXXX, who sells cars for a living, according to court records.

Haverhill District Court Judge Stephen Abany let both XXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXX go on their own recognizance. Zappala faces a pretrial conference Feb. 27, while Philbrick is due back in court Feb. 28.

Member #4075
02-05-12, 17:10
Tried Lawrence the other day. Got to area pretty late on a Thursday, and checked the usual areas. Saw a few walking but not giving the look, and not responding to slow downs etc. Weren't that appealing anyway but really just wanted a quickie anyway that night, with little convo / get to know you. Did a Broadway, Park St, Hampshire St, Essex run, cut right thru Greenwood, down Lowell st, and back to mid Broadway, as well as sliding through Walgreens and Mickey D's, but it was after 11 pm and few were out. And those that were, were not helping their own case too well, which seems to be the theme in this city. Really not an expert on Lawrence but have done the track before. Getting a little bit frustrated because usually I at least see some ladies making eye contact or standing in one spot at this time into a cruise, yet not this time. Decided I would slowly zig zag one last time the streets between Franklin and Broadway, and give up in 10 minutes if I didn't score.

That's when I spotted her. Luckily almost at that ten minute cut-off, too. It was on Franklin, approaching just 100 yards or less short of Tremont St, near the corner Bodega store, standing in a shadowy area where a large utility van is parked at that corner. The high van was her camouflage. Slowly turning right on Tremont while doing a quick Hi beam flash got her attention and halfway down Tremont, I waited. Sure enough a WSW, calling herself Lisa approaches my passenger window which I had turned down 4 inches, and straight out asks if I would like company. I asked a couple of questions and made her agree before letting her in that I only had 25 and that she would be paid after, and she said fine.

Lisa is about late 20's to early 30's, thin with nice bee's, and blonde wavy hair and perhaps a 7 on looks, yet 10 on skill as it turned out. Looked irish but who's to say. Said she had a regular job and this was just extra money, that she only does 1 or 2 guys when she's out and that LE doesn't know her. Didn't seem like a druggie, but hard to tell. Looked clean and dressed normally. Anyway she let me roam on the way to our spot off Pelham St, Methuen, and she pumped / squeezed roger thru my slacks while getting there, making a little less work for herself before the flute lesson commenced. A rear dark spot at the commuter rail near a larger vehicle provided a decent cover and this was where Lisa performed an enthusiastic BBBJCIM with spit, without any complaints or stoppages, a rare treat for Lawrence. When done, she never asked for a tip or when I would return to see her which I liked, and she was generally fairly quiet, normal and sane, again, a rare yet appreciated trait for a SW. Took her back to the first block of Common St, and dropped her without any problems. Looking through the rear mirror, I think she may have gone into that rooming house on Common. Never asked for digits, but she said I could look for her in that same area I found her or on Common St's first few blocks. Now almost approaching midnight, I high tailed it out of there and headed back home. I was only going to get 6 or so hours of sleep now, due to my late arrival and longer than usual hunt. It's going to be a five hour energy drink in the am driving to work again! Keep telling myself, I need to hunt earlier in the evening. Oh well, Junior was more relaxed at least. Play safe and try Lisa if you see her and treat her right.

Boston617
02-08-12, 15:56
Hey SW, any luck with isabellas # Every time I call nobody answers. Picked her up last week, seems like a nice girl just like you described. Made the small chat about her just getting back from AC and taking care of her daughter.

Picked up another cute WSW near BK on Sunday, said her name is theresa and she's from lowell and walks lawrence whens he needs a little extra money. Said she works full time as a secretary and didn't see to be high or drunk or anything. Gave me a # but when I called back on Tuesday to meet up again some guy answered and said it was a wrong #

Cruised around the past couple days and saw a few but nothing I'd want to stop for. I wouldn't flash or beep, there are always cops around bway and they know whos working too.

Lap2008
02-11-12, 14:13
Hey SW, any luck with isabellas # Every time I call nobody answers. Picked her up last week, seems like a nice girl just like you described. Made the small chat about her just getting back from AC and taking care of her daughter.

Picked up another cute WSW near BK on Sunday, said her name is theresa and she's from lowell and walks lawrence whens he needs a little extra money. Said she works full time as a secretary and didn't see to be high or drunk or anything. Gave me a # but when I called back on Tuesday to meet up again some guy answered and said it was a wrong #

Cruised around the past couple days and saw a few but nothing I'd want to stop for. I wouldn't flash or beep, there are always cops around bway and they know whos working too.The only time I tried Isabella / Bella's number I got no where. I have spotted her walking three times in the last week in the morning so she is around. I only picked her up once and while her skills are still good she was so damn high with crazy risky behavior it will be a while before I chance it with her again.

I have had the same experience as you with Theresa. It is good to know she is still out there as I have not seen her in a while. She is a nice woman but don't fool yourself. They are all supporting addictions Theresa included as she has told me directly she supports a dope habit. I have seen her with visible track marks and dropped at a well known pharma location. I am not saying that as a knock on her as she is still a good person. Just a heads up.

If you feel like sending me a pm with what type of thing your looking for maybe I can find a number or two to help you out.