PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Daddio
02-03-06, 10:46
Saw Shawna for the first time this year. Her eye has healed well, and she still is as affectionate as ever. I can't believe someone would punch such a sweet girl - I hope it wasn't one of us.

NewAgain
02-06-06, 16:47
I had a dream, that I cruised the Burg Saturday eve. Rainy and dark, LE was abound. Found two WSW behind the Post office. Selected one, and bolted to my favorite spot. Older, said she is LE record free. Did a very nice slow and methodical mic check for 20 plus pocket change 8 more. Ofcourse. This was a dream. The burg is alive, but as always, be safe in your dreams.

Auto
03-07-06, 20:47
Anything shaking in the 'Burg lately?

Daddio
03-13-06, 09:14
Dreamed I saw Melissa walking along with her ample breasts spilling out of her top. Good head, excellent ball licking, and energetic doggie - she made lots of noise, and said she came.

In my dream, she claimed to be going off to rehab soon. Good luck to her!

Bill Buxton
06-17-06, 09:25
Yes now its my turn to ask for info,whats the news here?Are the streets up and running yet with the influx of warmer weather?Any intelligence would be forthcoming.

B.B...

Joe Andy
07-14-06, 22:24
Step outside a restarant close to the City Hall to smoke a cigerette and a wsw approached me! She had a decent body but about a 4 on the looks. I just couldn't come up with an excuse for the wife who was inside w/ friends as where I was headed!! Besides she had red blotches all over the uncovered parts of the body. But they are there. Just a matter of looking.

Adobe
09-21-06, 00:13
Did the circuit tonight . . . about 1 1/2 hours on the road, going round and round . . . and nada. This was the quietest the 'burg has been in two years. Is something going on (or the reason that nothing's going on)?

Adobe

Just Me 69
09-21-06, 04:18
That has to tell you something

Night Cruiser
09-22-06, 01:44
Did the circuit tonight . . . about 1 1/2 hours on the road, going round and round . . . and nada. This was the quietest the 'burg has been in two years. Is something going on (or the reason that nothing's going on)?

Adobe
Plenty but you have to get here before dark. I am out of the scene now but whenever I drive by the main areas I see some girls out there.

NC

Daddio
09-26-06, 22:17
For example, the other day I dreamed I saw Jessica walking along. This is the girl once called "Jennifer Rabbit" on this board. She's dyed her hair a bright red. She's still the same borderline psychotic personality (talking to herself, staring into space, etc) but she's young, cute, and a good cocksucker who'll do just about anything you tell her if you're authoritative.

Just a dream, but a wet one.

Iamme Iam
09-29-06, 21:26
Weather is getting cooler, things may cool off as far as LE is concerned, at least that has seemed the practice over past 10 years, election months always seem busier. Occasionaly I am out in the daytime on the main and side streets around downtown, I am still noting a fair amount of girls walking around. I have noted over the past few years the increased trend of (recognized) girls walking with their BF's, either next to them or within 25 feet. The River st phone spot seems to have died, a cop mentioned once to me that everyone knew the phone didn't even work. I have seen a fair amount of girls disapear over the past couple of years. If you know some of the names, then you may follow them from the newspaper police log. Usually when they go to Framingham its drug related. Stay safe, remember never drive through downtown after dark more than twice. I have noticed the camera's in a couple of intersections, may be just for traffic safety, or after dark may help the bored keep busy looking for hobbyist's.

Daddio
10-05-06, 11:10
Dreamed I saw Cheryl yesterday. Older, but well maintained and nicely made up. Back to her place for very good head and tight, snapping pussy. Wouldn't mind seeing her in my dreams again.

Iamme Iam
10-14-06, 15:50
Since no one else is putting this up, I will post local action. My guess is things are slowing down, its getting colder, this may be almost the end for organized stings this year. However, if you are noticed on the stroll a few times, you are at a higher risk to be pulled over. If you are local,keep an eye out for the woman cops in uniform, it helps to know who they are. I saw one out on a sting, on Main st a few summers ago. I gave her the look and just kept driving, it was a little obvious in her case, she was fairly good looking.

I have a general question, has anyone ever used the newspaper arrest records to look for SWs? The address is usually listed.

here's the news
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/ci_4493838

Police arrest 5 in prostitution sting
By Aaron Wasserman
Article Launched:10/14/2006 11:06:12 AM EDT
FITCHBURG -- A prostitution sting Thursday netted five arrests, according to Sgt. Glenn C. Fossa.

Police made the first arrest at about 7 p.m. Thursday and the last at about 12:40 a.m. Friday. Lt. Kevin O'Brien was in charge of the operation.

A number of officers, whose names Fossa declined to disclose, went undercover to make the arrests.

"Prostitution stings involving the arrest of would-be 'Johns,' or those offering sexual conduct for a fee, will continue whenever possible when the staff and funds are available," Fossa said Friday. "We try to do them as often as possible."

The women arrested are: Shannon Lee Swan, 29, of Athol; Kasey E. Stark, 26, of 5 Clinton St., Apt. 3; Lillian Gale Gomes, 50, of 10 Pleasant St., Apt. 203; Kim G. Forsyth, 43, of Winchendon; and Cheryl A. Hastings, 45, of 35 Bemis Road.

All five were charged with soliciting sexual conduct for a fee or for being a common nightwalker.

The nightwalker charge means that someone may have a history of prostitution or that the location where the arrest occurred is a frequent site of prostitution, according to Fossa.

Police made the arrests at several different locations in the city, including downtown.

Police arrested two other local residents on prostitution-related charges before the sting began. They were: April Lynn Gauthier, 24, of 91 Nashua St.; and John Phil Graceffa, 52, of Leominster.

Both face one count each of soliciting sexual conduct for a fee and possession of a Class B drug, after police discovered cocaine in their possession. The two exchanged prostitution for drugs, Fossa said.

Police had stopped Graceffa's car after receiving a report of the activity in the vicinity of Main and Academy Streets, according to Fossa.

Night Cruiser
10-26-06, 03:02
It's a bar not a strip joint. The only strip joint, The Otherside, is on RTE 12 before you get to downtown. There is new construction going on on the same property and in the Spring a new The Otherside will open up with a 3 floor state of the art building (so I was told). As for SWs you just have to know when to hit the area. LE is all over the place here after dark. If you have something wrong with your car (headlight out etc.) you will be stopped. But just like everywhere in MA it has dried out a lot. It's not just the 'burg but everywhere in MA, except maybe Springfield...

NC

Hit the send button before I finished

Downtown, Fitchburgh needs much help.

The area in general is bad, I would rate it with the old industrial citys.

LYNN
LOWELL
BROCKTON
SPRINGFIELD
WORCESTER
that are in need of major federal dollars.

I did not see one SW both times I was there, did meet a sweet heart at the Dunkin Donuts.

I drove by what looked like a broken down strip joint, just before the DD.
I am not a strip joint guy, so I did not enter, if I were a strip joint guy, I still would not enter.

My time in your fair city, reminds me of the wasted real estate, in this great country.

BEST OF LUCK TO THE MONGERS IN THIS AREA

Night Cruiser
10-27-06, 03:45
It's not a bad place. It is clean and the girls are young and very good looking for the most part. Believe me, I remember the Lamplighter I and II. Those places were scary.

The other side , which was on the left after the DD.

Phoenix92
01-01-07, 00:55
The last post for the Burg was October.

Guess that says it all.

Bummer.

DrummerBoy
01-09-07, 11:25
I am surprised that there are no AMPS in the Fitchburg area. All the action in the past was all street action with girls that were not all that pretty. Waterbury, CT (which I thought was similar to Fitchburg) had both for a while and their AMP scene was top notch until recently. I visit Fitchburg every year and notice that things have dropped off considerable and they never had any AMPS.

I prefer AMPS than the street scene because it is cleaner and safer than the street. It is more expensive, but the trade offs (prettier and cleaner girls/asians)are much in their favor.

Night Cruiser
01-11-07, 03:00
Sorry no AMPS in Fitchburg. There aren't too many Asians in this city either.
Sws are out there. You just have to get here at the right time. As I have said before, I retired from the game but I do drive downtown a lot and do see girls out there. Nothing special though!!!!!!!

Stay safe

NC

I am surprised that there are no AMPS in the Fitchburg area. All the action in the past was all street action with girls that were not all that pretty. Waterbury, CT (which I thought was similar to Fitchburg) had both for a while and their AMP scene was top notch until recently. I visit Fitchburg every year and notice that things have dropped off considerable and they never had any AMPS.

I prefer AMPS than the street scene because it is cleaner and safer than the street. It is more expensive, but the trade offs (prettier and cleaner girls/asians)are much in their favor.

Iamme Iam
02-19-07, 17:57
Ran into 2 ladies, 40 and 45, at the Mall, went to their room for a short visit. Price was reasonable for services provided, $120 for backrub and HE , spent about a half hour. I don't want to post the number on line, but can pass along via PMs the digits, they are good until noon tommorrow. FS including Greek is available if so desired.

Iamme Iam
02-23-07, 08:22
I am in Fitchburg more than monthly, but this is another reason to stay away from the streat action................................................

9 men arrested in prostitution sting
By Jonathan Graham
Article Launched: 02/22/2007 10:55:10 AM EST

District Court Judge Elliot Zide said at a hearing in Fitchburg District Court Wednesday that Tuesday evening's prostitution sting is a reminder that Fitchburg residents will not put up with "quality of life" crimes in the city.

"What we are trying to do is remind people about quality of life issues and crimes, which we are not going to tolerate in Fitchburg," Zide told one of the nine suspects arrested in an undercover sting operation Tuesday night.

"We've made the point, haven't we, because all their names will now be published in the paper, so I think we've made a pretty good point," said Zide, a Fitchburg resident.

Zide offered the defendants a deal where they could plead guilty, do six months of pre-trial probation, pay $21 a month, and take an awareness course with Spectrum Health Systems.

Prosecutors objected to the deal, saying they wanted a full year of probation for the suspects.

Police arrested the suspects between 4 p.m. and 11 p.m. in the area just north of Main Street, including Wallace Avenue, Elm Street, Grove Street, Hartwell Street and Oliver Street, according to Police Sgt. Glenn C. Fossa.

Police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All the men except for xxxxx are charged with obtaining sexual conduct for a fee. xxxxxx is charged with being a common streetwalker.

Defendants' approaches to the hearing differed.

xxxxxx, wearing dark jeans and a sweater said, "I'd just like to plea guilty and pay a fine," before requesting a lower fine than $21 a month.

xxxxxx appeared wearing slacks, a jacket and tie, with a well-dressed, middle-aged woman with him, and told Zide he would hire his own lawyer to defend the charge.

Fossa said prostitution solicitation in the city has moved off of Main Street and into side-street areas, such as Wallace Avenue.

"Wallace Avenue, right near the park, has been a focus in the past, and that's why it's a very obvious situation when we have folks either circling or frequenting that area there," Fossa said.

Fossa said the sting operation involved the suspects soliciting an undercover police officer, who he did not name.

Fossa said Lt. Kevin O'Brien ran the operation, and plans to do more in the future.

"Whenever resources are available to set these up, he will continue to do them," Fossa said.

Fossa said Officers Stacey Cronin, Fred Lake, Daniel Bellofatto, Carlos Cintron, and others assisted in the operation.
...................................................................................................

Work brings me to Fitchburg often, but it has been 5 years since I felt safe hobbying on the street there. Be careful in this area guys.

Night Cruiser
02-28-07, 00:41
What the article didn't mention is that Wallace Ave. is just three blocks from the Police station. Aside from that, there is a crack house at a spitting distance from the PO station. Wonder if LE knows that!!! I don't get it there might be 4 girls working Fitchburg this days and they are for the most part Fugly!!!! Stay safe. NC

I am in Fitchburg more than monthly, but this is another reason to stay away from the streat action................................................

9 men arrested in prostitution sting
By Jonathan Graham
Article Launched: 02/22/2007 10:55:10 AM EST

District Court Judge Elliot Zide said at a hearing in Fitchburg District Court Wednesday that Tuesday evening's prostitution sting is a reminder that Fitchburg residents will not put up with "quality of life" crimes in the city.

"What we are trying to do is remind people about quality of life issues and crimes, which we are not going to tolerate in Fitchburg," Zide told one of the nine suspects arrested in an undercover sting operation Tuesday night.

"We've made the point, haven't we, because all their names will now be published in the paper, so I think we've made a pretty good point," said Zide, a Fitchburg resident.

Zide offered the defendants a deal where they could plead guilty, do six months of pre-trial probation, pay $21 a month, and take an awareness course with Spectrum Health Systems.

Prosecutors objected to the deal, saying they wanted a full year of probation for the suspects.

Police arrested the suspects between 4 p.m. and 11 p.m. in the area just north of Main Street, including Wallace Avenue, Elm Street, Grove Street, Hartwell Street and Oliver Street, according to Police Sgt. Glenn C. Fossa.

Police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All the men except for xxxxx are charged with obtaining sexual conduct for a fee. xxxxxx is charged with being a common streetwalker.

Defendants' approaches to the hearing differed.

xxxxxx, wearing dark jeans and a sweater said, "I'd just like to plea guilty and pay a fine," before requesting a lower fine than $21 a month.

xxxxxx appeared wearing slacks, a jacket and tie, with a well-dressed, middle-aged woman with him, and told Zide he would hire his own lawyer to defend the charge.

Fossa said prostitution solicitation in the city has moved off of Main Street and into side-street areas, such as Wallace Avenue.

"Wallace Avenue, right near the park, has been a focus in the past, and that's why it's a very obvious situation when we have folks either circling or frequenting that area there," Fossa said.

Fossa said the sting operation involved the suspects soliciting an undercover police officer, who he did not name.

Fossa said Lt. Kevin O'Brien ran the operation, and plans to do more in the future.

"Whenever resources are available to set these up, he will continue to do them," Fossa said.

Fossa said Officers Stacey Cronin, Fred Lake, Daniel Bellofatto, Carlos Cintron, and others assisted in the operation.
...................................................................................................

Work brings me to Fitchburg often, but it has been 5 years since I felt safe hobbying on the street there. Be careful in this area guys.

Iamme Iam
04-11-07, 16:57
Anyone see the Winchendon sensual massage ad in CL, in therapeutic section?
I wrote and got a few notes back....took 3 notes to drag out this much info.

here is what I received

Hello,

This is a professional massage of the entire body, with release. I remain
fully clothed and I do not allow touching. In-call is not a possibility,
sorry. If you are interested you need to leave a phone number. Thanks,
~Anna

The focus is on the massage with release at the end. It is a relaxation
experience not a sexual one.

150/90 minutes

**I think the mention of no touching will make me forget it.

Parker Ave
05-17-07, 06:02
I was in the Burg a few days ago and saw 2 WSW. They were all H'ed out. I saw them walking along Main and thought nothing of them. I was pulled over waiting for a friend to pick up our Chinese take out at the Jade where Main starts it one way there and the most strung out one of the 2 was staring at me even though I was looking away, she said something and made like she was going to climb in my car but I locked the doors. They said something and walked away. Driving up main tword Rt 31 they were still walking they made it almost to the park. Nothing I'd consider but let people know it's out there.

Night Cruiser
05-23-07, 00:51
Was in the dowtown area of Fitchburg and saw 4 gals working. This area is around the Main st. Rollstone Rd. intersection. Two of these girls were above average looking. Stay safe. NC

NewAgain
07-14-07, 09:37
I was dreaming the other day (Friday) during my nap, saw a few decent WSW's. One tall and brunette, two shorter and blonde. One was all Jones'ing coming down from a three day crack high. If I was inclinded, there was mic check available. The other two was spend most of the time on Rt12 past MC'the.

Yellow Fever
07-14-07, 12:20
Now they used to be out and about at this time knowing we had money in our pocket but it was dead, with the exception of a nasty looking wsw on rte 12. Where did all the honeys go?

Joe Andy
09-19-07, 21:53
Went by the park this afternoon down in the municipal area and saw several of the locals. It seems no one has reported anything since July. Just taking a drive thru and I recognized a few faces. Haven't been through the center in several months myself. Just a matter of looking.

Joe Andy
10-03-07, 16:59
Went thru Fitchburg several times and didn't see nothing at all!

Adobe
10-09-07, 08:22
They are out there, and you don't even have to look all that hard. On a quick cruise through the city I couldn't two definites (on River Road, near the DD) and one likely. I used the DD lot to U-turn, and one of them (thin, blondish hair) hurried over to my car because she was sure I was going to pick her up. Uh-uh, I've seen better in the 'burg. Down the road was a tall long-haired brunette, better than the first one, but still not enough to tempt me to slow down. This was between 8 and 9 in the evening.

Anyway, I would guess they're all going to be making one last push for business before winter arrives.

Adobe

True Hobbiest
10-11-07, 10:30
Now that I have your attention... met an ordinary but decent lady about 40 in the burg who is down on her luck. Maybe a 5 or a 6 depending on what you are use to....8 or 9 on performance. Clean safe apt. will do all she can to please you as long as you are clean and polite, hey she will even "toss your salad" all for the price of a very reasonable $$. A bit wacky but in a quiet way. Worth a visit if you want to keep your cost down and your service level up. Seniors PM for contact info.

Be nice to her.

Stay safe and play safe,
TH

NewAgain
10-17-07, 13:55
I have seen this gal a couple times. Will do what ever you want, but you have to deal with her constant babbling about her cats and such. More like a 4 or 5 in looks, age depends on who you ask, certainly around 40. $$ is no where near what she would take, rate her and pay her accordingly.

I don't know how long she will be around, but there are CL posts constantly referring to her, and it differs each time some what.

Now that I have your attention... met an ordinary but decent lady about 40 in the burg who is down on her luck. Maybe a 5 or a 6 depending on what you are use to....8 or 9 on performance. Clean safe apt. will do all she can to please you as long as you are clean and polite, hey she will even "toss your salad" all for the price of a very reasonable $$. A bit wacky but in a quiet way. Worth a visit if you want to keep your cost down and your service level up. Seniors PM for contact info.

Be nice to her.

Stay safe and play safe,

TH

Joe Andy
10-25-07, 02:08
Went thru Wednesday 10/25 down thru the Main drag around 4PM but there was nothing for action out and about.

Night Cruiser
10-26-07, 03:13
Guys,

There are girls in the 'burg. I drive around this area a lot so I can pretty much tell that between 8p and 10p is the best time to find sws. Mostly you will see them between the USPS building and a local bar about 1/4 mile down the road. There are a couple of sws that walk around the store 24/DD area. Also after 2am you might get a chance to see a few but those are scarse. Good luck. NC

Drivin for Fun
11-27-07, 19:26
I found a woman that advertises on the C for this area, called her, and she invited me over. I enquired about donations, and it was basically FS "street rate" for what turned out to be anything I wanted with no rush. When I first called she was just finishing up with someone, and asked me to wait about 20 mins before coming over, so no problem. She's about 40, with light hair showing dark roots, thin, about 5'-3", 110# and maybe a 5 on the "regular" scale. Claims to have been laid off, but since I smelled alcohol on her breath at 3:20pm, there might be more to the story. She lets me in, and asks me some "get to know you" questions, gives me a big kiss with LOTS of tongue...Ummm, I pull away remembering that there was just someone else there, and I'm not sure what the deal is yet. Most of the questions were asked several times, so I suspect that the booze was affecting her in that department. But she was very quiet and soft-spoken. The apartment is a little run down, but far from a slum, and is sparsely furnished, with very few "things" around, but enough to know that she lives there. She doesn't smoke, so for me that's a plus. We go to the bedroom and she tells me to get comfortable while she goes to the bathroom. So I stripped on cue, laid down on the bed on kind of a ratty blanket, which was a bit of a drag. She comes out and takes off her clothes. Did I mention that she's very thin? Her butt is small but not perfect, and her tits are a little saggy but have GREAT nipples, and it's obvious that she's never had any kids, as her stomach doesn't have any stretch marks. She's shaved, with dark stubble but has very white skin. I don't think that she's been doing this a long time since she kept saying to take my time and she likes things slow and gentle. She started off with a BBBJ, and indicated that she would complete it, but told me several times to ask when I wanted a condom for some "great sex". After about 5 mins I was ready, and we started in Mish for about 5-10 mins, then cowgirl, doggy, mish again, and doggy to finnish. The whole time she kept telling me how good it felt, nice and slow...and when I said I was ready to cum, she told me to slow down and make it last! I got the feeling that I could have stayed for several rounds if I'd wanted to. I asked about backdoor, and was told it was on the menu, but she preferred doggy. I know that she likes DFK, multiple positions, and BBJ to completion if that's what I wanted. I'm sure that DATY would be avaliable, MSOG, along with greek. Overall, I would rate her performance about a 7, looks (SW scale) 7, attitude 8. Very quiet, gentle, and tries hard to be nice and doesn't swear, but like I said, doesn't keep track of the conversations very well. If you want contact number or more info, back channel me.

keep on keeping on,
Drivin For FUN!

Sminma5150
04-11-08, 14:38
Saw the same woman that Drivin saw back in Nov. 07. Posts ads from time to time on CL. Like he said, SW rates (40-50 is what she says). Not bad time, but she is VERY strange. Was clean and didn't smell of alcohol at all. But she was either on something or is not all there. Likes her cats WAY too much. While she's going down on me, she starts talking to her cat in the other room. Very strange to say the least. Kept saying how she wants me to have a good time and enjoy myself. Tried to get me going again for a second round, but couldn't do it. Too weird for me. If you can get past that and ignore her talking, she's pretty much up for anything and the rates are right.

Good luck!

Dirtydogg
04-11-08, 17:34
This appeared in today's Telegram & Gazette - BE CAREFUL OUT THERE GUYS!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Prostitution sting nabs ex-fire chief

13 arrested downtown

By Matthew Bruun TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG— A prostitution sting downtown netted 13 arrests Wednesday afternoon, including a retired city fire chief.

xxxxxxxxxxx, 67, of 10 Whitmanville Road, Westminster, was arrested just after 4 p.m. Wednesday near Main and Grove streets, charged with offering to engage in sexual conduct for a fee. He will be arraigned April 29.

Mr. xxxxxx retired in 1989 after eight years as fire chief. He had been with the Fire Department for 23 years.

The sting involved undercover officers, one posing as a prostitute and the other as a “john.” The arrests took place over a span of five and a half hours, according to police records.

Sgt. Glenn C. Fossa said the operation was designed to enforce the law regarding what he described as a “nuisance crime” that affects quality of life. Most women who work as prostitutes are addicted to drugs, he said, calling operations like the effort Wednesday an attempt at intervention, prevention and enforcement.

Also arrested and charged with offering to engage in sex for a fee were: xxxxx x xxx, 28, of xxxxxxxx., Leominster; xxxxx x xxxxxx, 27, of xxxxxxxxxx, Townsend;, 23, of xxxxxxxxxxxx; xxxxx x xxxxxx, 46, of xxxxxxxx; xxxxx x xxxxxx, 28, of XXXXXXXXXX, Fitchburg; XXXXXX X XXXXX, 36, of XXXXXXXXX, Rindge, N.H.; xxxxx x xxxxxxi, 55, of XXXXXXXXX, Leominster; xxxxx x xxxxxx, 54, of XXXXXXXXX, Gardner; xxxxx x xxxxxx, 68, of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Fitchburg; xxxxx x xxxxxx, 55, of XXXXXXX, Fitchburg; xxxxx x xxxxxx, 32, of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Ashburnham; and xxxxx x xxxxxx, 42, of XXXXXXXXXXXX, Westminster.

Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXX was also charged with failure to stop for police and driving to endanger, accused of trying to flee after learning he was involved in a police operation.

“He attempted to flee, that was thwarted by police,” Sgt. Fossa said. “At one point, he nearly struck the female officer.”

Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX and Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX were each placed on three months’ pretrial probation and ordered to pay a $50 victim witness fee after being arraigned in Fitchburg District Court yesterday.

Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXand Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX each pleaded guilty and were ordered to pay a $500 fine. The other cases were all continued yesterday.

Sgt. Fossa said many of the people arrested came from outside the city, echoing a trend in other sting operations.There

NewAgain
04-17-08, 15:50
Again. Wouldn't it be better to follow the Pro's after their tricks, and bust the nasty drug dealers? These girls are going to continue what they are doing either way. Get the skank dealers out of Fburg and it would be a better place for all of us.

Iamme Iam
06-17-08, 16:04
Drove thru Fitchburg this past week, up near the boulder saw a WSW, maybe 25, long reddish blonde hair,not bad looking, if I wasn't on a work run, may have reconsidered my quiting the street hobby. For those who know the female LE's are setting up stings frequently in that area, years ago I made a point of watching local newspapers , occs I see the new woman hires, it is helpful, but never a guarantee...

Night Cruiser
07-03-08, 02:46
This woman advertised in the Worcester CL as a 26 year old red/blonde hair playmate. She never wrote her name down. If you see her picture, you will see that she looks like a linebacker. Funny thing is that she used a Motel X room as a background for her pics.

There are SW in Fitchburg... you just got to have patience. Stay safe NC

LEOMINSTER -- Police allege an Internet posting led members of the North Worcester County Drug Task Force to arrest a Leominster woman and charge her with offering sexual conduct for a fee.

Police Lt. XXXX wrote in a report he investigated repeated advertisements on the Web site Craigslist.com from a "female offering to engage in sex," which provided a local telephone number.

An undercover task force officer called the number and was told to meet at a room in the Motel X on Commercial Road in Leominster late Friday night, XXX wrote.

"The (undercover officer) entered the room where the female offered to engage in sex for a fee up to $250 cash," he wrote.

Task force members entered and arrested XXXX XXX, 29, of Leominster -- her address is listed in court documents as the Motel X -- and allegedly also found a vial of a substance believed to be crack cocaine, XXX wrote.

XXX was arraigned Monday in Leominster District Court, where Judge XXX released her on personal recognizance with the condition she submit to regular drug testing, and she is due in court July 28 for a pretrial hearing.

Night Cruiser
07-03-08, 02:50
Want to bet she will be walking the streets now that her gig is up!!!!!

Iamme Iam
07-05-08, 13:47
I noted the redheads ad again today on CL, either she doesn't care about getting arrested , or LE is working a sting and using her to help...Be careful out there.

Night Cruiser
07-05-08, 21:48
Wouldn't surprise me if they are using her add to get guys to bite.

I noted the redheads ad again today on CL, either she doesn't care about getting arrested , or LE is working a sting and using her to help...Be careful out there.

NewAgain
07-09-08, 10:08
I took a leisure cruise yesterday eve. Noticed two, one that has been around for ages, long brown hair and about a 4, and a new looking blonde, thick in the middle, around 25 I would guess. Neither was worth the risk, and proceeded home to a couple cold beers. Didn't notice the Redhead who was popped though.

Iamme Iam
07-17-08, 21:11
I was afraid of who the 40 yo might be, was proven correct today. Noted her pic was up today with her face.Saw her maybe 10 years ago and I wrote about her a few years ago....

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=467016&postcount=252

I still feel guilty and would not consider this option if in Fitchburg. I am not sugesting anyone stay away, but I hope those who might, would consider with a little more info...

NewAgain
07-20-08, 11:45
Kathy is a nice girl, I hear, but very odd. Talks alot, repeats her self, is insanely attached to her cats. On the plus side, I hear she says no to about nothing. Time isn't an issue, and multishots are encouraged. I hear.

I was afraid of who the 40 yo might be, was proven correct today. Noted her pic was up today with her face.Saw her maybe 10 years ago and I wrote about her a few years ago....

I still feel guilty and would not consider this option if in Fitchburg. I am not sugesting anyone stay away, but I hope those who might, would consider with a little more info...

Night Cruiser
07-22-08, 02:42
Was out getting some Chinese around 10P and saw three SWs. All were decent looking. One had Long blond hair and carrying a few extra pounds. Saw a slender brunette and a HSW short built long black hair. On other occasions I have seen different sws. So the girls are out there. This is a new trend because, as recent as two weeks ago , I had not seen this much activity. Try not to pick anyone up around the train station. It's a good way to get busted!!!!! Even though, FPD has had lay-offs, they still patrol the main streets heavily.

Also stay away from the Elm/High St. loop. It can get dangerous at night. There have been a few drug related incidents lately.

Whlndeal
07-25-08, 17:29
I picked her up hitching near the Big "M" Steakhouse, she really likes to talk... The good deed was offered, but didn't partake, as I was on my way to a little something I have on the side. She is out a lot during the warm weather, and asks a lot of questions, and yes, she like to talk about her cats.

WHLnDEAL

Night Cruiser
07-28-08, 02:43
I told you guys to bcareful........

FITCHBURG -- Police arrested 14 people during a prostitution sting around Main Street Friday, according to Sgt. XXX.

"Two separate teams of police went out between 3 in the afternoon and 11 p.m.," XXX said. "One team was targeting Johns (a term for men soliciting prostitutes) and the other targeted known prostitutes."

An undercover female officer with other officers assisting arrested nine men and charged them with offering to engage in sex for a fee.

The arrests included XX, 32, of Fitchburg, XX, 67, of Rhode Island, XX, 38, of Ashburnham, XX, 60, of Fitchburg, XX, 31, of Leominster, XX, 25, of Fitchburg, XX, 31, of Fitchburg, XX, 59, of Leominster and XX, 69, of Dudley.

XX also faces charges of possession of a Class B drug, according to XX.

Police arrested XX, 32, of Fitchburg, and charged her with common night walking.

They also arrested XX, 33, of Fitchburg, for offering to engage in sex for a fee.

XX, 38, of Leominster, was arrested during the sting and charged with common night walking

XX was bailed out of jail last night, according to XX and arrested again this morning for the same charge.

Two other individuals were arrested for possession of Class B drugs but did not close a sexual deal with undercover officers.

XX, of Florida, and

XX, of Lowell, were arrested and charged with possession of a Class B drug.

Police still had six of the suspects in custody as of Saturday afternoon.

Based on a city ordinance, cars belonging to the individuals arrested were impounded and suspects will face at least a $300 fine to get their cars back.

Markvi
08-05-08, 14:57
Kathy is a nice girl, I hear, but very odd. Talks alot, repeats her self, is insanely attached to her cats. On the plus side, I hear she says no to about nothing. Time isn't an issue, and multishots are encouraged. I hear.
Visited her today, and all of the above is true. No time pressure, multishots are encouraged, and she seems to genuinely enjoy anal. Yes Kathy talks a lot (not only about cats), but is very sweet, and this miserable picture in post #45 does not do her justice -- she is fairly attractive.

She did refuse when I asked to spank her, and I did not argue. For the price, it was a great experience -- wish Fitchburg were not so far out of my way.

Iamme Iam
12-05-08, 18:06
I was in town for work, and had been keeping an eye on CL for new activity over the past few weeks. Saw a posting for a girl in therapeutic named Kiki, offered a massage, $60/hr....no tip required. I noticed a new Central Mass phenomenon, ads go up and are down , sometimes within an hour or less from the LMTs.So, keeping an eye on the pages will get you some new talent, but you can't go back to the ad for a second look.
The location is in public housing down the street from K Mart exit. Seemed safe, but then I was there on lunch break. Massage was just a backrub, but OK, followed directions when I instructed her on more teasing before the flip.
Now she is a big girl, 200lbs, with good size breasts to fondle, and to her credit,no upselling. I would repeat if the HE wasn't so mechanical. Still a limited amount of talent in Central Mass when I am on the road locally.

Sminma5150
02-06-09, 10:57
Any point in checking out the 'Burg? I was thinking about driving through to see if there was anyone around, but didn't know if there was any point in trying. Anyone seen any action lately?

NewAgain
02-06-09, 15:59
There is always something. Depends more on weather, LE presence and your patience. Quality is really been down, but it is still there.

Any point in checking out the 'Burg? I was thinking about driving through to see if there was anyone around, but didn't know if there was any point in trying. Anyone seen any action lately?

Shiz Zam
02-07-09, 08:32
There is always something. Depends more on weather, LE presence and your patience. Quality is really been down, but it is still there.I've really given up in the 'burg.

Have had rare successes there. My advice is that there are better chances of catching fish in the pond in worm town and Lowell.

Night Cruiser
02-09-09, 01:10
Don't give up, the girls are out. This has been a bad winter so it has probably cut down on their "work" time. I drive thru downtown a lot. Check the area between 8p and 10p.
I've really given up in the 'burg.

Have had rare successes there. My advice is that there are better chances of catching fish in the pond in worm town and Lowell.

NewAgain
03-15-09, 11:12
Visited the wacked out (not drugs, just a strange one) girl who posts often in CL for Fitchburg. Typical street price, wierd chic and a fetish with the cat. Talks way to much, but will do anything you want.

Joe Parkers
03-15-09, 15:59
Visited the wacked out (not drugs, just a strange one) girl who posts often in CL for Fitchburg. Typical street price, wierd chic and a fetish with the cat. Talks way to much, but will do anything you want.You ran into Kathy in fich. Yes , she is a little wierdo, that why i didn't repeat.

Street price and anything gooes. I made a review a while back.

NewAgain
05-04-09, 12:03
Made a long cruise in Fburg Sat. Around 9 to 10 pm. One WSW, with only one or two visable teeth, dirtly and not dressed well. I passed. This town is dead for sure, although Leominster has a girl available, pm for digits.

Joe Andy
05-10-09, 17:51
While checking Craigslist came across an ad for Kathy.

I've been with her several times and personally would do so again.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/ers/1160803382.html

NewAgain
05-10-09, 19:38
Senior members,

If interested I have digits of a Fburg/Leominster opportunity for FS.

Cheeckymonkey
05-11-09, 19:15
Hi, this is my first post, but hopefully not my last. I've heard a few people in here mention the long brown haired SW. I've been with her. Not a 10 (probably around a 5) but the best BBBJ I have ever had. All I'm saying is give her a chance. She's really friendly, very flirty and sucks a great. Well, I've already said it. Plus she takes whatever you're giving.

Thanks for all the great info.

Cheeckymonkey
05-11-09, 19:58
I've been with Kathy too, although I must admit I found the whole experience a bit off-setting. She is a sweetheart, though, but her dirty talk leaves something to be desired. She will definitely let you do anything though, even encourages it.

Joe Parkers
05-12-09, 08:38
I was passing by the strip club on water st. I saw a couple SWs. I got the look. But I was not on the mood to partake. I have never seen Sws there. They were not bad looking though. I'm curious to know if any guys have seen them there too or it was just a coincidence.

Cheeckymonkey
05-12-09, 11:08
I have seen sw's there, and pretty nice ones too. Saw one the other day on the road behind St Bernard's. Late 20's really hot, and totally gave the look. I was on the way to the store, so couldn't try her. But have any others seen sw's there?

True Hobbiest
05-12-09, 19:47
As I have said this before, I saw Kathy once..did not take long to figure out that she is just a few IQ points over being classified Mildly retarded. Or she could just be really, really, really slow..and those cats just freak me out.

Play safe and be safe,
TH

I've been with Kathy too, although I must admit I found the whole experience a bit off-setting. She is a sweetheart, though, but her dirty talk leaves something to be desired. She will definitely let you do anything though, even encourages it.

Cheeckymonkey
05-13-09, 17:10
Trolling through the burg today; there was a hot brunette/blonde walking the PO/DQ loop and she was smoking!! I wasn't able to get to her before another mongerer (if you're on here, I'd love a report) so I have no details, but they're out there, men.

Stay safe boys

Sminma5150
05-15-09, 16:02
What time of day was this? I've been in the 'burg at all times during the day and seen nothing lately. I keep checking, but nothing. Maybe now that they've made it so hard to post on CL the street action may start to pick up. One can only hope.

Trolling through the burg today; there was a hot brunette/blonde walking the PO/DQ loop and she was smoking!! I wasn't able to get to her before another mongerer (if you're on here, I'd love a report) so I have no details, but they're out there, men.

Stay safe boys

Cheeckymonkey
05-16-09, 08:41
3:30 in the afternoon

What time of day was this? I've been in the 'burg at all times during the day and seen nothing lately. I keep checking, but nothing. Maybe now that they've made it so hard to post on CL the street action may start to pick up. One can only hope.

Sminma5150
05-19-09, 11:35
Guess I will have to try it again later in the day. Maybe lunchtime isn't a good time anymore.

Ws9293
05-21-09, 01:26
Guess I will have to try it again later in the day. Maybe lunchtime isn't a good time anymore.Fitchburg runs hot and cold any time of day. I've seen girls at 7am, noon, 5pm, 8pm, midnight, and just about every hour til 4am. All at the usual places. It's nothing but a crap shoot.

Sminma5150
05-21-09, 13:31
And that's why I'm not a gambler. When it comes to craps shoots I usually lose. :)

Joe Andy
05-30-09, 09:08
http://worcester.craigslist.org/ads/1194717526.html

Really wants to collect the money and get it over with. Has big tits with one being pierced. Doesn't do cim. Everything is mechanical.

Iamme Iam
05-30-09, 21:58
http://worcester.craigslist.org/ads/1194717526.html

Really wants to collect the money and get it over with. Has big tits with one being pierced. Doesn't do cim. Everything is mechanical.
My last Fitchburg post,
( http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=736950&postcount=51 )
I mentioned this same info:

I was in town for work, and had been keeping an eye on CL for new activity over the past few weeks. Saw a posting for a girl in therapeutic named Kiki, offered a massage, $60/hr....no tip required. I noticed a new Central Mass phenomenon, ads go up and are down , sometimes within an hour or less from the LMTs.So, keeping an eye on the pages will get you some new talent, but you can't go back to the ad for a second look.
The location is in public housing down the street from K Mart exit. Seemed safe, but then I was there on lunch break. Massage was just a backrub, but OK, followed directions when I instructed her on more teasing before the flip.
Now she is a big girl, 200lbs, with good size breasts to fondle, and to her credit,no upselling. I would repeat if the HE wasn't so mechanical. Still a limited amount of talent in Central Mass when I am on the road locally.

She advertises almost daily on CL, once was enough for me, Been in town several times since that visit, but passed on a repeat. I was polite and reported 200 lbs, but she really is bigger than that. I would have been pleased to hear she had improved, but, your " mechanical "comment reinforces the reason for the daily postings, no regulars.

Cheeckymonkey
06-01-09, 19:56
Wow guys, is it me, or has it been dead lately? Were those girls that were busted the only ones in the 'burg? I keep doing my figure eight and I'm catching nothing. Well, there's that nasty one that's always out in front of the church by the train station, but, no thanks!

BTW, anyone ever catch any action at the Other Side? I'm finally being introduced to how you get off with strippers and I was hoping for some local action.

Cheeckymonkey
06-01-09, 20:23
I keep seeing ads for Azja on cl, but no mention of her on here.

Anyone tried her?

I'll check her out and report sometime soon if not.

Cheeckymonkey
06-03-09, 11:10
Hey guys,

The long-haired brunette I've mentioned before was at the PO today, around 11 am and I hope to check her later today for a better report. I'll try to get a number and name to drop to the seniors.

Devildog169
06-15-09, 22:48
Anyone seen Kathy lately? I have left several messages but have not received a call back yet? Any info would be helpful.

Good luck mongering all

Roc

Cheeckymonkey
06-16-09, 18:14
Saw her, she's been walking a lot lately.

Also a smoking hot redhead who was hanging around Major's. If the person in the silver Tacoma could tell me something about her, especially price and rating, I'd be much obliged.

Anyone seen Kathy lately? I have left several messages but have not received a call back yet? Any info would be helpful.

Good luck mongering all

Roc

Devildog169
06-17-09, 22:45
Saw her, she's been walking a lot lately.

Also a smoking hot redhead who was hanging around Major's. If the person in the silver Tacoma could tell me something about her, especially price and rating, I'd be much obliged.
Thanks CM, If you get any digits for the redhead, and care to share, please PM me. Thanks

Roc

NewAgain
06-20-09, 08:23
Fellow mongers,

I gave some of you digits for a gal in leominster. Can you back channel me and update me on your success or failures. Save to all.

Joe Andy
06-28-09, 01:25
Fellow mongers,

I gave some of you digits for a gal in leominster. Can you back channel me and update me on your success or failures. Save to all.

I only called her once several days after you gave them to me and was told she only works Tuesday and Thursday. Never got back to her since.

Joe Andy
06-28-09, 01:27
Went thru the Burg several times today and it was dead. Went again tonite after midnight and once again nothing.

Cheeckymonkey
06-28-09, 17:17
I can't believe how little is out there. A smart pimp could really make some dough if he got some fine tail up this way. But its sad when the CL "I need some dough to buy stuff" girls outwiegh the SWs. Makes me worry that the LEOs are doing their job.

Stay safe!!

Shiz Zam
07-01-09, 07:40
It's been like that for awhile!
better luck in wormtown

Cheeckymonkey
07-01-09, 17:47
So was anyone around today? Did you not see the smoking hot blonde that was hanging around the bar at the fork of River and Main? Wouldn't go with me for some reason, but DAMN!

Then there was Sara, who would go with me. She looks bad from afar, but up close, I'd put her at late 20's-early 30's. Nice body, tight pussy (finger test), really nice mouth. BBBJ took me back.30, but well worth it as she did not complain and was really nice. Swallowed and wasn't looking for a drop-off either. Would definitely go back for more.

Senior members, I have digits for Sara. Email me for them. She mentioned that nine of the usuals are in the pokey.

Ws9293
07-02-09, 00:38
So was anyone around today? Did you not see the smoking hot blonde that was hanging around the bar at the fork of River and Main? Wouldn't go with me for some reason, but DAMN!

Then there was Sara, who would go with me. She looks bad from afar, but up close, I'd put her at late 20's-early 30's. Nice body, tight pussy (finger test), really nice mouth. BBBJ took me back.30, but well worth it as she did not complain and was really nice. Swallowed and wasn't looking for a drop-off either. Would definitely go back for more.

Senior members, I have digits for Sara. Email me for them. She mentioned that nine of the usuals are in the pokey.Did she have a big purse type bag with her? It was closer to 10 when I saw her. I didn't have time to stop, but I drove around the block and saw her walking from the bar towards the boulder but there was a guy running across Main Street right near her so I didn't even think about making other plans.

I also saw another possible farther back just coming across the river.

Cheeckymonkey
07-02-09, 16:26
I will say that her hesitance to come to me was an indication of copness or having been busted recently. There was a lot of wierdity in her aura. I didn't notice a big purse, but that could be a further indicator of LEOnine behavior.

Did she have a big purse type bag with her? It was closer to 10 when I saw her. I didn't have time to stop, but I drove around the block and saw her walking from the bar towards the boulder but there was a guy running across Main Street right near her so I didn't even think about making other plans.

I also saw another possible farther back just coming across the river.

Cheeckymonkey
07-02-09, 16:30
I also saw a woman in PJ's walking near Major's Cafe and took a shot at her, as I thought she might be available. Gave me the look, but had a phone and was fooling around with what looked like a portable radio. Then she was gone. Hot though, I'll tell you that!

Joe Andy
07-07-09, 23:10
Picked up a sw on River Street name was Faye. Not a great looker but all I wanted was a bj. Told me she was in Fitchburg a lot. Got a bbbjcim in mouth for 30. This was around noontime.

Sminma5150
07-08-09, 10:08
Can you give any kind of description of her so that we know what to look for? I've been cruising the 'Burg for weeks now at all times of day and not seen anyone around.

Picked up a sw on River Street name was Faye. Not a great looker but all I wanted was a bj. Told me she was in Fitchburg a lot. Got a bbbjcim in mouth for 30. This was around noontime.

NewAgain
07-16-09, 10:49
Guys. This forum is so inconsistent, but due to LE activity, it makes sense. We can always use the BC route, and not post too much info. Either way. Keep the info coming.

Shiz Zam
07-17-09, 13:56

Senior members, I have digits for Sara. Email me for them. She mentioned that nine of the usuals are in the pokey.
Hey Cheecky....Curious about Sara...short dirty blonde hair with always chewing gum???

Cheeckymonkey
07-17-09, 19:33
I think the reason its inconsistent is b/c forum people aren't used to regular info, except negative (the 'burg is dead) reports, then all of a sudden a flurry of activity. Have you guys been through lately? Its teeming at all times with girls. I think they let a lot of girls go after the Longsjo race. Looks bad when you get national attention and there's forty year old (looking like they're sixty) ****** walking the streets. Now, who cares?

I went through a few times the last few days, on errands, and did some scouting, and there's tail all over. there was a girl in an Orange dress walking River. Hot!!!! And i've been with her, albeit a long time ago. She's very good, but pricey. And hot!!!! if someone could get me digits, I'd be psyched!!!

Guys. This forum is so inconsistent, but due to LE activity, it makes sense. We can always use the BC route, and not post too much info. Either way. Keep the info coming.

Cheeckymonkey
07-18-09, 00:01
I'm just saying i appreciate the info and the excitement generated for an area that was dead two months ago, seemingly up until last week. Now that it may be teeming, let's get out there and report.

But the reports should be detailed, and info shared. The girls are looking to share this info too, because they know that a phone call from a regular isn't going to get her back in jail. Its easier money, and may be a good bargaining chip for perks. "You've been getting a lot of good customers because of me, how about a little more for the dollar, eh?"

Now, if anyone can get me info about the auburn haired girl that roams Lunenburg Street and the road behind St. Bernard's, I'd be even more willing to share than i usually am. She's young, hot and there most afternoons, but I can't partake due to bad luck (usually I have someone with me). Let's keep the info flowing gents, and maybe we can become a new hotspot for young SW's (wouldn't that be great?).

Stay safe and good hunting,

Monkey

Ho Hunter 328
07-18-09, 04:00
Anyone know if Kerry is still around? Had a lot of fun with her on several occasions back about 5 or 6 years ago... She was early 20's back then, long dark hair. Have a few pics of her around here somewhere, have to see if I can dig them up. She used to drive a cab till her habit got out of control.

NewAgain
07-18-09, 09:33
Has anyone seen or contacted the girl who claims to be west of Acton?

Leominster area?

NewAgain
07-18-09, 10:56
Maybe, not sure, I am horrible with names, and typically they don't give ya the real ones anyway.

Can you send me a pic?

Ho Hunter 328
07-18-09, 13:40
Maybe, not sure, I am horrible with names, and typically they don't give ya the real ones anyway.

Can you send me a pic?

OK, found the pics... Keep in mind that they're a few years old. It is her real name, know her last as well but didn't want to post it here.

NewAgain
07-20-09, 09:07
Thanks for the pics, haven't seen her in awhile, do remember her though. Never partook due to circumstances, wished I had.

Devildog169
07-26-09, 10:43
Made a visit to Kathy over the weekend and had a great time. If it wasnt for that crazy talk she would be a great provider. As usual I had access to all holes and multiple pops were encouraged. Happy mongering and stay safe.

Roc

Devildog169
07-26-09, 10:45
Any digits or info on contacting Kerry? Where does she stroll etc. She looks interesting and I would love to sample the goods. PM if you do. Thanks

Roc

Joe Andy
07-27-09, 08:29
Was headed into Fitchburg when I passed a young WSW
just before the Dunkin Donuts on 2A. This girl kept looking back at the traffic soi I turned around at KC's and checked her out again. She was a knockout ! About 100 pds, C's and exposing them. Pulled over, asked if she needed a ride. She told me her name was Jen, age 22, but needed to make some quick money as she was headed before the judge. BBBJCIM .40 worth every penny! Did what had to be done. Pleasant to talk to, great little ass. Had no digits but gave her mine to the disposable. Hope to hear from her again. I get any more info i'LL LET YOU KNOW.

Night Cruiser
07-28-09, 02:12
Was she a short brunette with long straight hair? Did she have cut marks on her arms? She sounds very familiar but her name is not Jen and she is 25....
just before the Dunkin Donuts on 2A. This girl kept looking back at the traffic soi I turned around at KC's and checked her out again. She was a knockout ! About 100 pds, C's and exposing them. Pulled over, asked if she needed a ride. She told me her name was Jen, age 22, but needed to make some quick money as she was headed before the judge. BBBJCIM .40 worth every penny! Did what had to be done. Pleasant to talk to, great little ass. Had no digits but gave her mine to the disposable. Hope to hear from her again. I get any more info i'LL LET YOU KNOW.

Joe Andy
07-28-09, 17:24
Was she a short brunette with long straight hair? Did she have cut marks on her arms? She sounds very familiar but her name is not Jen and she is 25....

Her arms were clean of any cuts, in fact her upper torso seemed to be clear of any markings. She did have a tattoo on her back but I wasn't able to make out what it was

Ws9293
07-28-09, 17:56
Is this like a late night early morning or a before work early morning?

just before the Dunkin Donuts on 2A. This girl kept looking back at the traffic soi I turned around at KC's and checked her out again. She was a knockout ! About 100 pds, C's and exposing them. Pulled over, asked if she needed a ride. She told me her name was Jen, age 22, but needed to make some quick money as she was headed before the judge. BBBJCIM .40 worth every penny! Did what had to be done. Pleasant to talk to, great little ass. Had no digits but gave her mine to the disposable. Hope to hear from her again. I get any more info i'LL LET YOU KNOW.And I did see a larger, older (30's - 40's?) woman walking up River towards KC's Got the look but was short on time after work today.

Joe Andy
07-29-09, 00:27
Is this like a late night early morning or a before work early morning?

And I did see a larger, older (30's - 40's?) woman walking up River towards KC's Got the look but was short on time after work today.

early in the morning, the one you saw in the afternoon are probably one of the two that are hooked on Herion. Do the job but not really clean

Sminma5150
07-29-09, 12:45
Cuts on her arms and long brown hair is Tammy. I picked her up on Friday. She says she's been around here for about 7 years. I actually found something on her in one of the old listing from about 2005, I think. Does a good job and says she's been clean for about 9 months (crack).

Cheeckymonkey
07-30-09, 23:15
Tammy's great. She's the long-brown haired girl I've talked about before. Very friendly and great bbbjcim.

Cuts on her arms and long brown hair is Tammy. I picked her up on Friday. She says she's been around here for about 7 years. I actually found something on her in one of the old listing from about 2005, I think. Does a good job and says she's been clean for about 9 months (crack).

Whlndeal
07-31-09, 08:53
Tammy was out last night, near DQ, but I was unable to connect. I've seen her a few times in the past, she is good at what she does, and she seems to clean, actuall polite to talk to, and can hold a conversation.

WHLnDEAL

NewAgain
08-03-09, 08:53
Wondering if this the same Tammy, very long light brown hair, pancake breasts..but is a definate deep, and I mean deep throater.

Devildog169
08-07-09, 09:29
Hi guys, Anyone have info and / or digits for Tammy? Please PM me. Love to sample that deep stuff. Thanks and stay safe

Whlndeal
08-07-09, 15:53
Nuguy,

Yes that the same Tammy, she was out again Thursday night, but highly intoxicated, stepping in and out of oncoming traffic. I did not want to risk it, but yes, the service is good, very good.

Sorry, but no digits available.

Whlndeal

NewAgain
08-10-09, 10:59
So true. Problem with her, is the teeth issue too. I am not pleased with them, and concerned about blood issues. But, man she could go deep, and when you are launching the finale. She would really go deeper too. And she was pleasant, just a lot of miles.

Sminma5150
08-10-09, 13:07
Can't believe this one. I found her near McD's at the end of River. Saw her walking down the street and she got even better the closer I got. Said he name was Ashley, 21, probably about 5'5" and maybe 100 lbs at most. Got the BBBJCIMWS for fifty which was great. She was HOT!!!! Can't wait to pick her up again. Says she doesn't like to walk too much because of LE and hasn't been around the area too long, but who knows. Anyone else seen her? Didn't get digits from her, but I'm sure she has them. Will definitely get them if I pick her up again.

NewAgain
08-11-09, 11:36
Senior and respected members only. I did some photo work for a girl, who hails from NH but will drive. Smaller BBW, unparalleled attention, a true gem. Will have more info soon. But for now, this one is near top. Eyes to die for, and is all about both, and I mean both of you having fun. Or so I dreamed it.

NewAgain
08-11-09, 11:44
Here is the pic.

Sminma5150
08-11-09, 13:20
Where did you find her? Would love to check her out.

Here is the pic.

Whitenite
08-11-09, 16:41
Would love to meet up with that the next time i'm in the area.What's the best way to run into her sometime?

Cheeckymonkey
08-18-09, 20:17
Holy Jesus, guys, I just saw a smoking hot punk rock girl on River st. Lip ring, skater hair, hot bod. She gave me the look, but would not approach. If anyone has info, I will give exclusive rights to my next five numbers. Times she frequents, number, what gets a pick-up, whatever you can give.

Sorry, I'm just hot for punkers.

Sminma5150
08-20-09, 12:58
Just wondering if anyone else has ever seen Ashley. I wrote about her last week and have been trying to find her since and wondered if anyone else had found her and possibly had contact info for her. She was the best I've found in a very long time and kick myself daily for not getting her digits.

Cheeckymonkey
08-20-09, 17:25
We may know her, give me a description. what color hair? what kind of clothes? How tall? How did her face look? Then maybe we can work together to find her.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever seen Ashley. I wrote about her last week and have been trying to find her since and wondered if anyone else had found her and possibly had contact info for her. She was the best I've found in a very long time and kick myself daily for not getting her digits.

Sminma5150
08-21-09, 09:22
She is 21, about 5'5 or so, very thin, brown hair, which is probably long, but she had it tied up and maybe braided. When I saw her, she was wearing pretty normal type clothes for a 21 year old, short skirt with a skinny tee shirt type top. She did not look like a street walker at all and I was surprised when I saw her give the look to me. I almost didn't stop because I figured it was a trap or I just mistook her looking around for the "look". But she came over to my door and hopped right in. Sound familiar to anyone?

We may know her, give me a description. what color hair? what kind of clothes? How tall? How did her face look? Then maybe we can work together to find her.

Ws9293
08-22-09, 02:26
I saw girls sitting on the Crocker field fence across from Dunkins at 4pm and 2am. Well, it was probably the same girl both times, it looked like she was dressed the same. I got the look at 4 and a big wave at 2. She looked height weight proportional, but older (at least 40). She was in pants (I like bare legs in this weather) and a white shirt/blouse.

Member #3958
09-03-09, 01:11
I have been visiting a clean black girl for a few months now, you can go to her house, and for.2 get one hell of a tongue ringed BBBJ.

I will trade her number only to those who give me a working number up front for someone in the worcester county area.

If you don't trust me to bad this ones a keeper but I am starting to get bored with her, but I have been fucked over twice when people give me numbers. A member who I won't name. Gave me a out of service number (which supposedly works sometimes, but hasn't in 3 weeks), and another gave me a number which rings but no one ever answers.

So its your choice, I will not take anyone for a fool tho.

Joe Andy
09-03-09, 22:02
Humongous tits, BBBJ no CIM. 3. advertises on CL. just playing with those tits while she did the job made it worth it. Somewhat mechanical. Rode thru the strip prior to making the call. dead

Jeep 95
09-04-09, 13:33
Humongous tits, BBBJ no CIM. 3. advertises on CL. just playing with those tits while she did the job made it worth it. Somewhat mechanical. Rode thru the strip prior to making the call. dead

Any contact info?

Iamme Iam
09-04-09, 17:16

I would not have used the adjective "somewhat" when describing her mechanical HJ. So I am wondering if she has improved, would be interested in hearing from anyone who has seen her recently and 6 or 8 months ago when she appeared on the CL scene. It is great to see the number of Fitchburg postings over the past few months. I split my time working in several different cities, I look at the forum for Fort Collins occasionaly, even though it has AMPs and more action available in a city 5 times the size of Fitchburg, last posting was from me,( in December). I wrote almost half the postings in the past year or two for that city. I just don't understand the lack of activity on the forum compared to the amount of hobbyists. So, bottom line, good job to all the new (and senior) members for keeping the Fitchburg forum active. Only thing missing is some clues to any of the local massage girls offering extras. With this slow economy, I would imagine, a few of them might choose to offer extras to stay in the black.

Ezdrift
09-07-09, 22:06
Just to add a bit more... Yes, huge up top, but no ass what-so-ever. I like some balance and curves, and although she is very nice and open to please, I like some more curves to balance things out. I agree with the OP, not a good enough performance to bring me back.

She is the only provider I have seen in Fitchburg and I saw her a few months ago when she first posted as well. I too would like to see and hear of more offerings in the area.

I would not have used the adjective "somewhat" when describing her mechanical HJ. So I am wondering if she has improved, would be interested in hearing from anyone who has seen her recently and 6 or 8 months ago when she appeared on the CL scene.

It is great to see the number of Fitchburg postings over the past few months. I split my time working in several different cities, I look at the forum for Fort Collins occasionaly, even though it has AMPs and more action available in a city 5 times the size of Fitchburg, last posting was from me,( in December). I wrote almost half the postings in the past year or two for that city. I just don't understand the lack of activity on the forum compared to the amount of hobbyists. So, bottom line, good job to all the new (and senior) members for keeping the Fitchburg forum active. Only thing missing is some clues to any of the local massage girls offering extras. With this slow economy, I would imagine, a few of them might choose to offer extras to stay in the black.

NewAgain
09-08-09, 14:21
Cruised last night, around 7ish. Saw three or four out there. As always, your level of acceptance and willingness to overlook will give you ample choices. LE was around, but not too bad. Three at or near park across from Library, and a couple on regular Main drag.

Member #3958
09-09-09, 15:32
Man o Man I just keep going back to Kathy. Is it just me or does she give everyone a decent BBBJ but with a great cimWS finish. And then your done and she continues sucking and rimming your cock head. I literally had her sucking for over an hour the other day (after I released).

Maybe some of you other Kathy exsperiencers could concur with me, or tell me something else she's good at.

Also in the back of my mind I hope she's clean, really I do, cause she looks pretty clean but I can't tell. Anyone have any info that would be great.

NewAgain
09-11-09, 09:04
Just remember, clean isn't a visual when it comes to STD's and other issues.

You can clean up a duck, but it is still a duck.

Be safe.

Man o Man I just keep going back to Kathy. Is it just me or does she give everyone a decent BBBJ but with a great cimWS finish. And then your done and she continues sucking and rimming your cock head. I literally had her sucking for over an hour the other day (after I released).

Maybe some of you other Kathy exsperiencers could concur with me, or tell me something else she's good at.

Also in the back of my mind I hope she's clean, really I do, cause she looks pretty clean but I can't tell. Anyone have any info that would be great.

Joe Parkers
09-12-09, 01:29
Just remember, clean isn't a visual when it comes to STD's and other issues.

You can clean up a duck, but it is still a duck.

Be safe.You are right on that one. I mean, everything is on the menu!. I mean Everything.

Start thinking, with the right head.

Michaelzxc
09-12-09, 17:57
You are right on that one. I mean, everything is on the menu!. I mean Everything.

Start thinking, with the right head.If condoms are 99% effective then it means for every 100 men that a provider sees than 1 is equal to unprotected sex. It's a numbers game.

DrummerBoy
09-15-09, 16:59
Did the Cruise on water, main, river and the mcD's. I even went up lower Cleghorn and I mean NADA was out. Then it dawned on me that it was Sunday Night at Midnite and the sidewalks were rolled up and tucked nicely in bed...

Mass Hog
09-15-09, 21:09
I did the usual loop on Friday night around 9PM. Couldn't believe how quiet it was. Did River from the McD rotary to Main. Then Main. Nothing.

NewAgain
09-16-09, 09:12
I have similar results... really depends.

It seems it is feast or famine in the burg. Senior members, need to keep the digit train running.

As always, be safe.

NewAgain
09-18-09, 11:17
Senior Members,

I have provided some details in the past about a small (and I mean barely) BBW in New Hampshire.

Their board is dead.

Seniors, PM me for details.

Iamme Iam
09-18-09, 20:39
In town today, seems like everyone was out. Just before noon ,saw two pairs of girls near the cheap Chinese place. Just as I was cruising by, they met up and were talking. One was the thin black girl, 2 Spanish, 1 White. Then further up, walking, saw the older, worn out blonde, has been around for ever. Then across from the library on the park steps was a girl I haven't seen before, she was checking the traffic. I wasn't looking for a date, but was interested in the recent reports. So between Blossom st and the library, I saw 6 girls. Never can guess when the action is going to be out.

Bj Hunter123
09-18-09, 22:44

Also in the back of my mind I hope she's clean, really I do, cause she looks pretty clean but I can't tell. Anyone have any info that would be great.Damn, that's unreal

NewAgain
09-22-09, 10:51
Gawd No. Not worth getting seen by fellow mongers.

Also, eventually, that apartment will be watched, if it already isn't!

Anybody down to run the train on kathy, she said she wants it.

Member #3958
09-22-09, 13:43
Kinda weird how we all share the same hobby, yet we are afraid to meet one another. I think we should hold an annual meeting and discuss things. I really don't care if my priests on this forum, if we share the same hobby there's nothing to be ashamed about.

Also, yea good call man about it being watched. I should stop as soon as possible before I'm the one they kick the door down on one day when I'm vistiting.

It's just to good of a deal, .3 for unlimited/limitless fun. It may be worth any consequences.

NewAgain
09-23-09, 13:36
Dude, that is why we are sometimes referred to as Lurkers. LOL

Some area's host parties, etc, but I don't think the Burg can support it, since there aren't enough gals worth it.

Kinda weird how we all share the same hobby, yet we are afraid to meet one another. I think we should hold an annual meeting and discuss things. I really don't care if my priests on this forum, if we share the same hobby there's nothing to be ashamed about.

Also, yea good call man about it being watched. I should stop as soon as possible before I'm the one they kick the door down on one day when I'm vistiting.

It's just to good of a deal, .3 for unlimited/limitless fun. It may be worth any consequences.

Yellow Fever
09-23-09, 21:28
was in the burg tonight and saw one that looked good from behind then looked about 65 old and wrinkled by the DD. Saw another in a sling by the Church on the main drag.

Oldmonger
09-24-09, 00:02
Anybody down to run the train on kathy, she said she wants it.F758, what do you mean by "run the train"?

Whatever it is, count me out. I am allergic to cats.

Oldmonger

Ho Hunter 328
09-24-09, 02:12
F758, what do you mean by "run the train"?

Whatever it is, count me out. I am allergic to cats.

Oldmonger

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=run%20a%20train

Not my thing, but there you go.

NewAgain
09-24-09, 13:08
I am with Ho. Some things are just not worth the effort. But hey, spice and variety is what it is all about. Be safe my fellow mongers.

Mass Hog
09-26-09, 11:45
Did the River/Main loop around 10 last night. Nobody out. One possible near the DD on River but it was too dark to even see her.

Art_Collector
09-28-09, 14:36
I cruised through on Sunday at about 5:00PM. Saw a couple on Kimball, one a relatively cute brunette, the other a skanky, scrawny, scary blond with short pig tails. Got the look from both. By the time I swung around, the brunette was gone, but the blond was still there, busily texting as she walk towards McDs.

She was too scary looking for an old chicken like me so I passed on her.

I was actually surprised to see anyone out on a miserable rainy Sunday afternoon.

Umbrellaman1
09-29-09, 12:45
Always looking for Twin Cities info. Last several pages have been great. As for Kathy, I echo what most others are saying. Can't beat the price but she weirds me out. One thing I will disagree with, I don't think she's much of a looker at all. But I suppose you get what you pay for.

Markvi
09-30-09, 21:41
Anybody down to run the train on kathy, she said she wants it.
Only if it's at YOUR place.

Last thing she needs is attract attention. And if she does not realize that, I will tell her next time I see her.

Member #3958
10-01-09, 11:45
The idea of running a train on Kathy was exactly that an "idea". An idea which quickly passed, and I have totally forgot about. I was never 100% serious, however she is, but buddy if you bring it up to her she may be weirded out not knowing how you would know about something she had told me. So be carefull with that one. I don't think she knows what a computer is.

Also, I visited her the other day and I saw a car (won't name the color or model in case it's one of you guys, but it was a car a cop would drive (Ford)) with a guy sitting in the front seat, guy was scruffy looking, he was still sitting there when I left. Very fucked up if you ask me.

I'm wondering if they ever bust her door down, do they only arrest the guy that she's currently with, or do they take photo's of everyone who walks in there. If they take photo's theres no way of proving what went on inside, unless they got kathy to confess.

Michaelzxc
10-02-09, 08:12
In cases like hers, it is often complaints from neighbors to police that generate action. I have seen her once but she lives too far for me to repeat regularly.

The idea of running a train on Kathy was exactly that an "idea". An idea which quickly passed, and I have totally forgot about. I was never 100% serious, however she is, but buddy if you bring it up to her she may be weirded out not knowing how you would know about something she had told me. So be carefull with that one. I don't think she knows what a computer is.

Also, I visited her the other day and I saw a car (won't name the color or model in case it's one of you guys, but it was a car a cop would drive (Ford)) with a guy sitting in the front seat, guy was scruffy looking, he was still sitting there when I left. Very fucked up if you ask me.

I'm wondering if they ever bust her door down, do they only arrest the guy that she's currently with, or do they take photo's of everyone who walks in there. If they take photo's theres no way of proving what went on inside, unless they got kathy to confess.

Steve2319
10-04-09, 08:32
In cases like hers, it is often complaints from neighbors to police that generate action. I have seen her once but she lives too far for me to repeat regularly.I'm new here also. So what is a visit to Kathy like? Does she drive or just let you do whatever you want? Are there any pics of her face? Her CL ads always have her head cut off, so she can't be too dumb.

Member #3958
10-04-09, 23:52
"Now from what I've heard" :)

She's available from around 10am till 11pm or so...

.30-.50 for basically as long as you want, as much as you want, whatever you want.

sucks the knob as long as you want, CIM WS, licks/sucks balls, play with her while she plays with you..Best part of the Kathy exsperience "so I've heard :)" Is the BJ, After you've just got your load swallowed, she continues with this crazy tongue action where she takes your just blown cock, which is now getting a little soft in her mouth, and rims her tongue around the head, it's just a little extra detail that you would get from your girlfriend or something, she goes that extra distance to please you

Any position you want, except reverse cowgirl isn't to smooth.

any hole you want, encourages the back door, wants you to save energy for the back door.

Only downfalls:

1. Cats (if that's really a turnoff for some people? )

2. Kind of slow/weird personality, she's a sweat lady, just a little weird, hard to explain until you meet her.

3. Apartment is located on a busy back street, neighbors are outside a lot of times and it makes walking in and out a little sketchy for lack of a better word.

Member #3958
10-05-09, 00:02
Also forgot to mention in prior post, Picked up a WSW named Phey or Fay, in front of dunkin donuts near dairy queen, I was on my way to an "appointment" but couldn't resist just seeing what her deal was. Picked her up, she said.4 for a BJ, said she is really good and thorough, I lied and said I only had.1, She settles for 30, Then I tell her another time cause I was low on cash, got her cell phone number, Once I give her a whirl I'll write a review.

Umbrellaman1
10-05-09, 12:17
I'm new here also. So what is a visit to Kathy like? Does she drive or just let you do whatever you want? Are there any pics of her face? Her CL ads always have her head cut off, so she can't be too dumb.Conventional wisdom would say she's south of 100 on the IQ scale, but I think she's more weird than anything else. Or she may have some sort of mental illness. But she's not dumb.

Tachyon81
10-06-09, 14:30
Damn, sounds great! How do I get in touch with her?

PM me if you don't want to post it on the board.

"Now from what I've heard"

She's available from around 10am till 11pm or so.

.30-.50 for basically as long as you want, as much as you want, whatever you want.

sucks the knob as long as you want, CIM WS, licks/sucks balls, play with her while she plays with you..Best part of the Kathy exsperience "so I've heard :)" Is the BJ, After you've just got your load swallowed, she continues with this crazy tongue action where she takes your just blown cock, which is now getting a little soft in her mouth, and rims her tongue around the head, it's just a little extra detail that you would get from your girlfriend or something, she goes that extra distance to please you

Any position you want, except reverse cowgirl isn't to smooth.

any hole you want, encourages the back door, wants you to save energy for the back door.

Only downfalls:

1. Cats (if that's really a turnoff for some people? )

2. Kind of slow/weird personality, she's a sweat lady, just a little weird, hard to explain until you meet her.

3. Apartment is located on a busy back street, neighbors are outside a lot of times and it makes walking in and out a little sketchy for lack of a better word.

Steve2319
10-07-09, 19:23
Damn, sounds great! How do I get in touch with her?

PM me if you don't want to post it on the board.She posts to the Worcester CL on a regular basis. She's the "blonde" from Fitchburg with an image cutoff at the neck.

And thanks for the feedback on Kathy. I'm not sure if I'll visit her.

Markvi
10-14-09, 23:50
Has anyone tried this massage ad?

http://worcester.craigslist.org/ads/1415827348.html

Member #3958
10-15-09, 00:13
Marki I have tried the link you posted. She is actually one of my regular stops, .3 BBBJ cim.2 handy, .6..8 for full service, I have only tried BBBJ and handy. Good service for me. I've seen others posters say that she wasn't that good but in my opinion she gets the job done for a bargain of a price and she has her own place.

Also one day I was getting sick of the handy so I asked to lube up her hugggee tits (and I mean BIG Ol' Tiggies) and titty fuck she agreed and she was good at flopping them up and down on the rodd. I reccommend this instead of the handy for 20 if she offers it.

Ws9293
10-15-09, 02:17

http://worcester.craigslist.org/ads/1415827348.htmlI think that's Kiki, she may have a review on here if you search on her name.

Joe Andy
10-15-09, 05:01

http://worcester.craigslist.org/ads/1415827348.html

Her name is Kiki, she's been previously reviewed in this forum several weeks ago.

NewAgain
10-15-09, 11:19
Senior members in the Fburg/Leominster area,

I have another find.

FS/massage happy ending in the area.

Pretty hot and decent prices.

PM for details.

Ws9293
10-15-09, 23:07
Saw LEO sitting beside DQ on River Street about 9pm.

Well, a car with its lights on anyway.

Iamme Iam
10-18-09, 19:25
Any takers yet?..............................................

***Magic HANDS available all week for Sexy Massage*** - w4m (Leominster)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-16, 11:35AM EDT
Reply to: serv-qvcqu-1423587190@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry if you tried to reach me before and got no response... please know that I was having phone problems which are now resolved. Your call will be answered this ENTIRE WEEK;)

Hey Fellas,
Looking for a stress relieving session? Well the name is Azja and i'm available EARLY mornings and LATE nights…Available through the entire week/weekend..
All you have to do is call… its never a bad time.
*Offering stress relieving sessions of sensual massage; if interested just let me know *
Serious Inquiries Only Please
978-423-8844 ask for Azja
NO EMAILS

there is a picture, but I forgot how to paste it here......
also note the Asians are at the motel 6, near Staples

Devildog169
10-19-09, 23:30
I think I'm done going to Kathy after today, she just isn't all that great anymore..

Havent been up to see Kathy in a couple of months but she sure was a lot of fun. What happened? Are you just tired of her or did she do something foolish? I wont go back if she is no longer an honest provider, She is too crazy to begin with. PM me with details please. Thanks and be safe

Roc

Member #3958
10-20-09, 03:32
There's no real reason for me not to want to see Kathy anymore. I just am sick of the same old shit. New money new pussy that's my motto.

But I guess I could name a few:

Not sexy at all, cats, house stinks, weird vibe, she's slow, lot's of neighbors, and last but not least which I truley hate. Is when she doesn't wanna suck til completion, she wants to stop mid-way and fuck because she knows I like to nutt and be out. So she constintley reminds me not to cum and to save some energy for sex. I don't like being told how to spend my visit, and she should enjoy it w. E. Way I do it cause I'm not throwin her.3 (which is an absolute fucking bargain) to get her off. How does she find it so hard to see that I would rather get swallowed than blow it in some loose hole with 2 rubbers on haha. Then when all is said and done, and I get ready to leave she won't stop asking me if I wanna do a little more of this or a little more of that. I know it sounds like a fairy tale to have a call girl ask you for more and you get pissed off. But after you nutt and your ready to leave and that's the last thing on your mind it can be very frustrating!

Cheeckymonkey
10-20-09, 09:28
I've tried calling her a couple of times, but no answer.

She says that's changed, I hope so. But no take on her yet.

Any takers yet?..............................................

***Magic HANDS available all week for Sexy Massage*** - w4m (Leominster)

Date: 2009-10-16, 11:35AM EDT
Reply to: serv-qvcqu-1423587190@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

(Sorry if you tried to reach me before and got no response... please know that I was having phone problems which are now resolved. Your call will be answered this ENTIRE WEEK;)

Hey Fellas,
Looking for a stress relieving session? Well the name is Azja and i'm available EARLY mornings and LATE nights…Available through the entire week/weekend..
All you have to do is call… its never a bad time.
*Offering stress relieving sessions of sensual massage; if interested just let me know *
Serious Inquiries Only Please
978-423-8844 ask for Azja
NO EMAILS

there is a picture, but I forgot how to paste it here......
also note the Asians are at the motel 6, near Staples

NewAgain
10-20-09, 09:59
I would have to think it wasn't an honesty thing, not in her make up to be dishonest. Just an odd duck I would think, and many grew tired of the constant repeated rambling.

My.02 anyway

Cheeckymonkey
10-20-09, 11:11
Ok, boys, give me some space, I want to vent.

I've noticed a large amount of CL and stay-at-home hookers (i.e. the only non-bots in the "casual encounters" section of CL) really seem to think highly of themselves. Examples:

1. There's a chick in Ashburnham who quoted me $ for a bj.

2. Kaylee in Worcester CL quotes $$ for a half hour.

3. Other Worcester and NH women have quoted me up to $$$ for an hour.

4. Strip club skanks who quote me 250 for a half hour in VIP

What do these women they are? Some Leominster, Worcester, or Manchester ***** thinks she's worth $300? Is it the "ster" in the City name that makes them think they're suddenly high-class. Are you guys dropping this kind of money on these "ladies?"

I understand that a small amount of safety (and I do mean small) comes with the call-and-meet rather than the car-date, but not that much. I certainly don't think that most of these women are all that much hotter than the street girls and i definitely don't want to bet my health on them being clean. There was a fat chick (and it means something when I use the word "fat) in the 'burg who quoted me $$$ before the summer. Even sent me pics!! Man those Fitchburg drugs must be real good. Is anyone else having this issue?

I will say, the more west I go, the better the prices are, but i can't vouch for the product. i am just not stern enough with my negotiating? I don't believe in downselling on the site. I do it beforehand and stick to my guns (my man Garthy taught me that). But I'm beginning to think that this hobby is out of my pay range. Either that or the economy hasn't fallen far enough.

Either way, thank you boys for listening to my rant. I will put it on the sites that i regularly frequent and you may vent as you will. Open dialogue and all that bullshit.

Good day and good hunting.

Member #3958
10-20-09, 15:59

I've noticed a large amount of CL and stay-at-home hookers (i.e. the only non-bots in the "casual encounters" section of CL) really seem to think highly of themselves. Examples:

What do these women they are? Some Leominster, Worcester, or Manchester ***** thinks she's worth $300? Is it the "ster" in the City name that makes them think they're suddenly high-class. Are you guys dropping this kind of money on these "ladies?"

I understand that a small amount of safety (and I do mean small) comes with the call-and-meet rather than the car-date, but not that much. I certainly don't think that most of these women are all that much hotter than the street girls and i definitely don't want to bet my health on them being clean. There was a fat chick (and it means something when I use the word "fat) in the 'burg who quoted me $$$ before the summer. Even sent me pics!! Man those Fitchburg drugs must be real good. Is anyone else having this issue?

I will say, the more west I go, the better the prices are, but i can't vouch for the product. i am just not stern enough with my negotiating? I don't believe in downselling on the site. I do it beforehand and stick to my guns (my man Garthy taught me that). But I'm beginning to think that this hobby is out of my pay range. Either that or the economy hasn't fallen far enough.

Either way, thank you boys for listening to my rant. I will put it on the sites that i regularly frequent and you may vent as you will. Open dialogue and all that bullshit.

Good day and good hunting.I think these hoe's are seeing less and less buisiness as the economy takes away money from their male customers. So instead of doing what every other buisiness in the USA Does and lower there prices or create better deals. These hoe's raise their price to make up for a shrinking customer base. It doesn't suprise me because most girls/bitches/******/cunts think that there pussy is the best thing in the world and nobody's gonna get there golden pussy for cheap. Even a drug addicted **** thinks she still has a sliver of dignity. These girls arn't to smart and are mostly on drugs making any sort of rational thought impossible, the imediate fix to there probblem is make more money each time, but in time they will be forced to change their prices.

Iamme Iam
10-20-09, 17:35
I would have to think it wasn't an honesty thing, not in her make up to be dishonest. Just an odd duck I would think, and many grew tired of the constant repeated rambling.

My.02 anyway

I have to add my two cents, and I did three years ago about a Kathy experience in the early 90's..........

I forget how the topic came up, but I felt the need to confess to my mistake with her.

Joe Andy
10-20-09, 20:47
It's always freezing in that apartment, which leads to having to crawl under them ragged blankets on her bed

There's no real reason for me not to
want to see Kathy anymore. I just am sick of the same old shit. New money new pussy that's my motto.

But I guess I could name a few:

Not sexy at all, cats, house stinks, weird vibe, she's slow, lot's of neighbors, and last but not least which I truley hate. Is when she doesn't wanna suck til completion, she wants to stop mid-way and fuck because she knows I like to nutt and be out. So she constintley reminds me not to cum and to save some energy for sex. I don't like being told how to spend my visit, and she should enjoy it w. E. Way I do it cause I'm not throwin her.3 (which is an absolute fucking bargain) to get her off. How does she find it so hard to see that I would rather get swallowed than blow it in some loose hole with 2 rubbers on haha. Then when all is said and done, and I get ready to leave she won't stop asking me if I wanna do a little more of this or a little more of that. I know it sounds like a fairy tale to have a call girl ask you for more and you get pissed off. But after you nutt and your ready to leave and that's the last thing on your mind it can be very frustrating!

Markvi
10-20-09, 21:52

Short answer: no

Umbrellaman1
10-23-09, 12:09
Thank you. It's pretty damn annoying that supply and demand hasn't hit this "industry".

Good day and good hunting.

Willie Man
10-23-09, 21:01
So I stopped by visit a new friend in Fitchburg. She has been discussed here on more than one occasion. The dressing gown she wore when she opened the door left everything to the imagination, but I think her face is kind of cute and figured if the rest of her is not that good I could at least enjoy watching little Willie sliding in and out of those lips. It was interesting that her voice in person sounds very different than her voice on the phone.

I was short on time so we headed to the bedroom and got right down to business. I accidentally dropped some money on her dresser and sat on the bed. She started to rub my thigh and then the clothes came off. To my delight she had really nice dark round areolas and erect sensitive nipples, just the way I like them. The breasts are a nice medium small handful with soft smooth skin. She has a little bit of a tummy, the sort that comes from having children perhaps but not anything I could complain about.

I lay back on the bed and said that the problem was that I wasn't hard yet, with a wink. She said she thought she could fix that, and took my dick in her mouth. A minute later she had my full attention, as it were. She asked what I would like and offered to just blow me to completion with swallow, or that we could switch to "regular sex" at some point. I opted for more of the pleasant oral treatment followed by the sex that I could tell she wanted and then back to oral to completion.

She worked my Johnson with her mouth till it was time for me to stop for a minute and we slipped on a cover and changed to cowgirl which I like and which she really likes too. At least she seemed to like it. She would stop talking and get this happy look on her face and make little noises interspersed with comments about penetrating her pussy and how much she liked the way it felt as I fondled those tits. This was a good thing because her nipples were just right between my lips. We enjoyed that for a while and then with time growing short for me we switched to mish for a while. I gave her a "series of nine." (You need to actually read the Kama Sutra for that one. I recommend Sir Richard Burton's translation.) Right at the end of that little trick I popped.

For the real finish I rolled on my back and she pulled off the condom and went back to work with her mouth from the side. I suggested that she kneel between my knees and work that way so she could apply a little pressure with her tongue to the sweet spot on my shaft. She happily obliged and went at it seriously. I became sensitive again as she found the perfect rhythm and technique. Then I gave her my second load which lasted a couple of minutes. (Good oral skills that don't stop when I start to blast do that for me. I have had too many women stop as soon as I have my first spasm.) Of course she kept going, and going after I was done.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and headed back to her room still in the upright and locked position. I could have gone for a couple of more rounds but time was now seriously short. (I had to make a 75 minute drive and be somewhere on time and there was a lot of roadwork between her place and where I had to be. I no longer had 75 minutes.)

I got dressed and we talked about having a much longer session the next time as opposed to the 40 minutes we rushed through this time. Of course I only had 30 minutes to spend when I walked in but I was not about to leave when I felt the second blast coming on.

Overall, it was a fun time although a bit of a drive for me. The cats were not in the house but my nose told me they had been. I can see why others may not find her overly attractive but at my age as mentioned earlier I found her to be kind of cute. She was very chatty before during and after but not really terrible. If things start going a little too fast all you have to do is start listening to what she is saying and you will calm down again. Important to note here that when your dick is in her mouth she is not talking about buying food for the cats.

Cheers,

Willie

Member #3958
10-24-09, 03:01
So I stopped by visit a new friend in Fitchburg. She has been discussed here on more than one occasion. The dressing gown she wore when she opened the door left everything to the imagination, but I think her face is kind of cute and figured if the rest of her is not that good I could at least enjoy watching little Willie sliding in and out of those lips. It was interesting that her voice in person sounds very different than her voice on the phone.

I was short on time so we headed to the bedroom and got right down to business. I accidentally dropped some money on her dresser and sat on the bed. She started to rub my thigh and then the clothes came off. To my delight she had really nice dark round areolas and erect sensitive nipples, just the way I like them. The breasts are a nice medium small handful with soft smooth skin. She has a little bit of a tummy, the sort that comes from having children perhaps but not anything I could complain about.

I lay back on the bed and said that the problem was that I wasn't hard yet, with a wink. She said she thought she could fix that, and took my dick in her mouth. A minute later she had my full attention, as it were. She asked what I would like and offered to just blow me to completion with swallow, or that we could switch to "regular sex" at some point. I opted for more of the pleasant oral treatment followed by the sex that I could tell she wanted and then back to oral to completion.

She worked my Johnson with her mouth till it was time for me to stop for a minute and we slipped on a cover and changed to cowgirl which I like and which she really likes too. At least she seemed to like it. She would stop talking and get this happy look on her face and make little noises interspersed with comments about penetrating her pussy and how much she liked the way it felt as I fondled those tits. This was a good thing because her nipples were just right between my lips. We enjoyed that for a while and then with time growing short for me we switched to mish for a while. I gave her a "series of nine." (You need to actually read the Kama Sutra for that one. I recommend Sir Richard Burton's translation.) Right at the end of that little trick I popped.

For the real finish I rolled on my back and she pulled off the condom and went back to work with her mouth from the side. I suggested that she kneel between my knees and work that way so she could apply a little pressure with her tongue to the sweet spot on my shaft. She happily obliged and went at it seriously. I became sensitive again as she found the perfect rhythm and technique. Then I gave her my second load which lasted a couple of minutes. (Good oral skills that don't stop when I start to blast do that for me. I have had too many women stop as soon as I have my first spasm.) Of course she kept going, and going after I was done.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and headed back to her room still in the upright and locked position. I could have gone for a couple of more rounds but time was now seriously short. (I had to make a 75 minute drive and be somewhere on time and there was a lot of roadwork between her place and where I had to be. I no longer had 75 minutes.)

I got dressed and we talked about having a much longer session the next time as opposed to the 40 minutes we rushed through this time. Of course I only had 30 minutes to spend when I walked in but I was not about to leave when I felt the second blast coming on.

Overall, it was a fun time although a bit of a drive for me. The cats were not in the house but my nose told me they had been. I can see why others may not find her overly attractive but at my age as mentioned earlier I found her to be kind of cute. She was very chatty before during and after but not really terrible. If things start going a little too fast all you have to do is start listening to what she is saying and you will calm down again. Important to note here that when your dick is in her mouth she is not talking about buying food for the cats.

Cheers,

WillieIf you dont see her too often it won't get old, I live not to far from her so I guess you could say I overindulged and got sick of her.

Definatley one of the better finds in Mass tho..

NewAgain
10-24-09, 13:40
As we have all discussed, there are so many negatives to a girl that otherwise is a nice person, just missing a couple beers from the six pack if you know what I mean. The cats, the apartment, all that said, you cant argue with the level of agreement, I don't think she knows what NO means...

Markvi
10-25-09, 19:36
I don't think she knows what NO means...
She does. She won't do spanking, even very gentle spanking.

Member #3958
10-29-09, 23:30
Well I haven't been to Kathy since I think two or three sundays ago.

I sometimes have the urge to call her but then I just think of her and kind of get grossed out.

I wish there was a good cheap provider like her but just, more sexy, and less little old hunched over mother with a nightgown on..

Maybe if she put on a thong and a bra when she answered the door It would be more visually enticing. Or made her hair look different.

Has anyone ever noticed how she does her hair right before doing the deed. And she thinks it looks great..It's one of the worst hair doo's i've seen on a women, like bleached blonde combed tightly back like some young mafia hitman.

New hair style, New loungerie, A new blanket, and a bed frame that doesn't sqweek..

I should tell her these things when I'm over there tommorow haha Just kidding.

Michaelzxc
10-30-09, 14:47
You may suggest letter her hair be a more of a honey blonde with some streaks.

Hey why don't you treat her to a trip to a real beauty salon, take her to Victoria's secret. If her regulars spent a little on gifts in addition to her low price we could put a little class in her and her place.

Well I haven't been to Kathy since I think two or three sundays ago.

I sometimes have the urge to call her but then I just think of her and kind of get grossed out.

I wish there was a good cheap provider like her but just, more sexy, and less little old hunched over mother with a nightgown on..

Maybe if she put on a thong and a bra when she answered the door It would be more visually enticing. Or made her hair look different.

Has anyone ever noticed how she does her hair right before doing the deed. And she thinks it looks great..It's one of the worst hair doo's i've seen on a women, like bleached blonde combed tightly back like some young mafia hitman.

New hair style, New loungerie, A new blanket, and a bed frame that doesn't sqweek..

I should tell her these things when I'm over there tommorow haha Just kidding.

Markvi
10-30-09, 21:55
Well, I like her hair. Or at least do not see anything particularly bad about it.

Umbrellaman1
11-03-09, 14:26
She does. She won't do spanking, even very gentle spanking.She got a shiner a little while back from some guy, so she may be a little scared of stuff like that. I don't blame her.

She also doesn't like her titties played with.

I've decided, I'm not doing anything with her in the future but the BJ/CIM. Quick, easy, satisfying.

NewAgain
11-04-09, 15:40
Anyone who smacks her around should be smacked around his self. This girl doesn't merit that, plus, I would feel like I was picking on one of the handicapped kids. She is just not all there.

She got a shiner a little while back from some guy, so she may be a little scared of stuff like that. I don't blame her.

I've decided, I'm not doing anything with her in the future but the BJ/CIM. Quick, easy, satisfying.

NewAgain
11-04-09, 15:46
I have posed this before, but she is a good hit.75 for basic, 1.00 for full. Spinner bod and can be fun. Tell her Nuguy sent ya. Pm for contact info. You must be a senior, and a respected and trustful member.

Umbrellaman1
11-05-09, 12:55
Not much action on the street lately. Weather plays a role. I did go to see Cathy for the express treatment yesterday (see my last post). I do feel bad that she clearly wants f/s even if I'm not in the mood.

NewAgain
11-05-09, 18:48
To be honest. The quick lube is the best option, less time listening to the rambling and useless banter. Plus she can't talk when her mouth is full.

Umbrellaman1
11-06-09, 15:04
To be honest. The quick lube is the best option, less time listening to the rambling and useless banter. Plus she can't talk when her mouth is full.My thoughts exactly. Hey, I realize I'm only "regular" but the Leominster info. would be welcome.

Hey, not my fault I didn't come across this board 'till now!

Member #3958
11-10-09, 13:26
She got a shiner a little while back from some guy, so she may be a little scared of stuff like that. I don't blame her.

I've decided, I'm not doing anything with her in the future but the BJ/CIM. Quick, easy, satisfying.She does give a good BJ, swallows everything, and keeps sucking until you want her to stop.

But give this a try next time, ask her if she can deep throat you. She'll responde something like "I'll go as deep as I can". But when she goes extra deep it kind of hurts, I don't know if she has a weird throat or something, but my tip felt like it was getting pinched and not in a good way.

NewAgain
11-10-09, 19:01
Fellow mongers

Unless you are looking for a good BBBJ in a situation less than steller, the Leominster gal is no long a good find. Heading to rehab, strung out and makes K look like a keeper. I would avoid at all costs.

Umbrellaman1
11-11-09, 11:29
Fellow mongers

Unless you are looking for a good BBBJ in a situation less than steller, the Leominster gal is no long a good find. Heading to rehab, strung out and makes K look like a keeper. I would avoid at all costs.Sorry to hear that.

Easy come easy go.

No pun intended

Cheeckymonkey
11-12-09, 19:00
I don't know about you guys (because I monger during the day), but I have found very little on the streets lately, and what I have seen has been garbage. Same redhead, Sara the blonde (the only bright light), and an unknown I saw today. Sara has been around, but not much, the two dark haired SW's (one tall, the other short and very cute) have been absent, even Tammy hasn't been around. Talking about sucking in a bad way.

Member #3958
11-13-09, 13:48
I don't know about you guys (because I monger during the day), but I have found very little on the streets lately, and what I have seen has been garbage. Same redhead, Sara the blonde (the only bright light), and an unknown I saw today. Sara has been around, but not much, the two dark haired SW's (one tall, the other short and very cute) have been absent, even Tammy hasn't been around. Talking about sucking in a bad way.I don't know how Fitchburg doesn't have more sw's. I drive the areas to look once in while before I'm going to meet with Katt. And I one time saw an extremely beat up looking wsw that I would never pick up. And another time I picked up an older (40 year old) wsw, but when she got in my car she was drunk as hell and I wasn't betting on a good performance so I kicked her out.

But Fitchburg seems like it has such a high concentration of low lifes in that one downtown area I would think there had to be at least 10 sw's at all times. But, you are lucky to see one.

Compared to Worcester's 3 mile long Main street, just that one road is sometimes crawling with action. If you are into the sw game I would make the drive to worcester main street on a weekend after 9 or 10 at nite and you'll be like a kid in a candy store.

Umbrellaman1
11-13-09, 15:59
Just got the word that "behind closed doors" is now illegal in RI! Effective Nov. 7 - misdemeanor only

Cheeckymonkey
11-14-09, 11:40
It isn't that there isn't a high concentration, its that there's no new SW's. There was a heyday (of sorts) about 10-15 years ago, and since then, its been the same girls cycling through. '95-'00 Tammy was actually pretty hot; now, well, she's a decade or more older and that's in SW years. Same with the drunk girl; BTW, she's always drunk.

We get the occasional new girl and they're on the street giving the look to everyone until they get nailed a bunch of times. Then they're either out of here or they're in the pokey. Or they're pulling robberies like the hot blonde that got me two summers ago (snatch and run). There are two hot brunettes, but it seems like Leo's nailing them before I can.

And that's just in the 'burg. I don't even know the good streets for Leominster, Gardner or Athol. Not that I expect the selection to be better, but that may be where they're migrating to in certain seasons. I've also heard Winchendon, but who wants to drive that far for lame possibilities.

I don't know how Fitchburg doesn't have more sw's. I drive the areas to look once in while before I'm going to meet with Katt. And I one time saw an extremely beat up looking wsw that I would never pick up. And another time I picked up an older (40 year old) wsw, but when she got in my car she was drunk as hell and I wasn't betting on a good performance so I kicked her out.

But Fitchburg seems like it has such a high concentration of low lifes in that one downtown area I would think there had to be at least 10 sw's at all times. But, you are lucky to see one.

Compared to Worcester's 3 mile long Main street, just that one road is sometimes crawling with action. If you are into the sw game I would make the drive to worcester main street on a weekend after 9 or 10 at nite and you'll be like a kid in a candy store.

PeterPiper52
11-14-09, 16:07
It isn't that there isn't a high concentration, its that there's no new SW's. There was a heyday (of sorts) about 10-15 years ago, and since then, its been the same girls cycling through. '95-'00 Tammy was actually pretty hot; now, well, she's a decade or more older and that's in SW years. Same with the drunk girl; BTW, she's always drunk.

We get the occasional new girl and they're on the street giving the look to everyone until they get nailed a bunch of times. Then they're either out of here or they're in the pokey. Or they're pulling robberies like the hot blonde that got me two summers ago (snatch and run). There are two hot brunettes, but it seems like Leo's nailing them before I can.

And that's just in the 'burg. I don't even know the good streets for Leominster, Gardner or Athol. Not that I expect the selection to be better, but that may be where they're migrating to in certain seasons. I've also heard Winchendon, but who wants to drive that far for lame possibilities.I can remember about 15 years ago when Snow St was like a candy factory with hookers all over the place. They'd literally jump out onto the street to wave you down.

I live in Florida now....plenty of SW's here.

Michaelzxc
11-14-09, 22:16
I grew up in Gardner and sometimes visit family members.

There is no street scene there. I think most drug users would migrate to Fitchburg or Worcester.

Leominster is more affluent then Fitchburg so nothing there.

Fitchburg is a down out factory town so it appears that is where the street scene is other than Worcester, Lowell, Brocton, etc.

And that's just in the 'burg. I don't even know the good streets for Leominster, Gardner or Athol. Not that I expect the selection to be better, but that may be where they're migrating to in certain seasons. I've also heard Winchendon, but who wants to drive that far for lame possibilities.

NewAgain
11-15-09, 12:34
I too hail from Gardner, and maybe once in a year, a girl will visit and offer, but there isn't anything other than a 350 or 400 pounder who advertises occasionally on Casual encounters on CL. Burg, on the other hand is a timing thing, there are still many to be had, but it is all about timing and your willingness to hunt. Plus, most of the burg girls are strung out, you are lucky if you catch one before she hits the skids, or find one fresh out of Framingham or rehab.

Umbrellaman1
11-16-09, 15:48
The SW scene in Fitchburg peaked when a former mayor was busted for soliciting.

Cheeckymonkey
11-16-09, 19:24
The SW scene in Fitchburg peaked when a former mayor was busted for soliciting.
Was that Bean?

Michaelzxc
11-16-09, 21:56
John Deveau who was mayor about 20 years ago had worked with children and went to jail for being a child molester.

Umbrellaman1
11-17-09, 16:41
Was that Bean?I was told a former mayor was.

I do not know who for sure.

Ws9293
11-18-09, 13:08
I was told a former mayor was.

I do not know who for sure. I think this is similar to not listing names for those mongers listed in newspaper articles? Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

In any case, the Fitchburg mayor story is true and I think he is entitled to the same privileges here as anyone who hadn't been elected to office.

Ws9293
11-19-09, 11:58
Which one? The one that got caught for hookers I don't care whether people say his name or not.

But, I hope your not saying the child molesting bastard shouldn't be exsposed. He should be exsposed, and shot in the head.And if you're caught in a sting, would you want your name posted here? or do you only want to draw the line right on the other side of you, because the other guy may feel you're not a very nice person either.

And yeah, if the girl was under age AND HE KNEW IT, he should be exposed and prosecuted, but do we want to do that here?

Markvi
11-20-09, 00:15
But, I hope your not saying the child molesting bastard shouldn't be exsposed. He should be exsposed, and shot in the head.
No, just exposed is enough. That is, exposed naked in -40 F weather.

Ws9293
11-20-09, 01:16
Which one? The one that got caught for hookers I don't care whether people say his name or not.

But, I hope your not saying the child molesting bastard shouldn't be exsposed. He should be exsposed, and shot in the head.You don't care if his name gets published here, you may not care if my name gets published here, but you'd probably care if your name gets published here. I thought we weren't supposed to list names.

The guy in question was stopped with a known hooker in his car, a situation a lot of guys on this board have been in. I doubt any of them would want their names.

And is he a child molester? Were charges filed? Do you know something the rest of us don't? Hey, if he did that, I'm all for doing whatever to him, but on what is public so far (the hooker in car, no sex), I doubt using his name is appropriate. A moderator shoul let me know if I'm wrong here.

And if anyone has any evidence as to the other kid stuff, please let me know and I'll join the call to string the guy up.

Night Cruiser
11-20-09, 04:04
Guys,

You are using this forum for the wrong reason. Yeah! the mayor got caught with his pants down a few years back and BTW I knew one of the girls who was servicing him (according to her). I am sure some of you old timers would remember her. We should never publish names in this forum. Let the newspapers do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want my name published here.
There are girls to be had in Fitchburg. I know of one that used to work at the Other Side. She is still young and hot (body wise). She doesn't hit the streets too often, so she tells me. Believe me if you saw her walking you would stop on a dime. Upon close inspection she is not as cute as she used to be (the pipe can do that to you). Peace out. NC

You don't care if his name gets published here, you may not care if my name gets published here, but you'd probably care if your name gets published here. I thought we weren't supposed to list names.

The guy in question was stopped with a known hooker in his car, a situation a lot of guys on this board have been in. I doubt any of them would want their names.

And is he a child molester? Were charges filed? Do you know something the rest of us don't? Hey, if he did that, I'm all for doing whatever to him, but on what is public so far (the hooker in car, no sex), I doubt using his name is appropriate. A moderator shoul let me know if I'm wrong here.

And if anyone has any evidence as to the other kid stuff, please let me know and I'll join the call to string the guy up.

NewAgain
11-20-09, 13:57
Guys, there is a very good chance he could be one of us now. And gesh, I think we owe the respect that we ourselves want. Names, should never be put on this forum.

Ws9293
11-20-09, 16:13
But if ws9293 was the mayor he would still want to pick up hookers If I was mayor and couldn't get it for free, I'd deserve to be thrown out of office.

Member #3958
11-24-09, 17:10
I missed an appointment like 6 months ago ..just didn't show up, then I blew her off again like 2 weeks ago.

She takes it very serious, She ends up not answering my calls.

I would like to have a nice little talk with that ugly retard.

And please any Kathy sympathizers please don't give me the "It's her only way of income and if everyone blew her off whenver they felt like it she would be broke."

It's just the fact that she's so ugly and stupid and thinking that she got the best of me really really makes me irate.

Night Cruiser
11-25-09, 02:43
I never seen, been or will be with Kathy, but dude, if she is ugly and a retard why do you keep going back to her? If you have blown her off twice in a row why would she bother answering your calls? I am sure that she has plenty of customers that are a bit more loyal. Finally, if she has provided you with bad service or ripped you off, by all means you have a right to express your thoughts here, but you really need an attitude adjustment or at least, by your writing, some anger management. Peace out, NC

I missed an appointment like 6 months ago ..just didn't show up, then I blew her off again like 2 weeks ago.

She takes it very serious, She ends up not answering my calls.

I would like to have a nice little talk with that ugly retard.

And please any Kathy sympathizers please don't give me the "It's her only way of income and if everyone blew her off whenver they felt like it she would be broke."

It's just the fact that she's so ugly and stupid and thinking that she got the best of me really really makes me irate.

NewAgain
11-25-09, 10:34
I have to agree with NC, we are a forum, but not only do we protect ourselves, we try to somewhat protect the providers who in most part, are honest and nice. K didn't really do anything wrong, she couldn't pick her parents or DNA.

I never seen, been or will be with Kathy, but dude, if she is ugly and a retard why do you keep going back to her? If you have blown her off twice in a row why would she bother answering your calls? I am sure that she has plenty of customers that are a bit more loyal. Finally, if she has provided you with bad service or ripped you off, by all means you have a right to express your thoughts here, but you really need an attitude adjustment or at least, by your writing, some anger management. Peace out, NC

Member #3958
11-25-09, 10:36
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Umbrellaman1
11-25-09, 16:24
Don't put the girls on a pedestal but don't treat them like crap either. And if we're all "losers" why are you here?

Honestly, again, there's a difference between mentally I'll and "retard" folks. The former usually don't have drivers' licenses as K- does.

Night Cruiser
11-26-09, 02:19
Humberto,

I would just let him keep casting stones. No need to argue with someone who obviously has issues. This forum is to share information and not to spew hate and derogatory comments etc.
The Fitchburg scene comes and goes. If you hit the area between the PO and the bar a little further down at the right time you can get lucky. stay away from Elm st. I wish I could give out my spinner # but she goes through phones like there is no tomorrow. Stay safe NC

Don't put the girls on a pedestal but don't treat them like crap either. And if we're all "losers" why are you here?

Honestly, again, there's a difference between mentally I'll and "retard" folks. The former usually don't have drivers' licenses as K- does.

Cheeckymonkey
11-26-09, 08:15
Humberto,

I would just let him keep casting stones. No need to argue with someone who obviously has issues. This forum is to share information and not to spew hate and derogatory comments etc.
The Fitchburg scene comes and goes. If you hit the area between the PO and the bar a little further down at the right time you can get lucky. stay away from Elm st. I wish I could give out my spinner # but she goes through phones like there is no tomorrow. Stay safe NC

Does the spinner have long dark hair and a really cute face? Does she street walk kind of "out of it?"

Night Cruiser
11-28-09, 03:57
Yes, she does have long black hair. Yes, she does have a cute face. I never picked her up off the street. I knew her when she used to work at the Strip club in the 'Burg. Sometimes she dresses like a tomboy. She has visible scars from "accidents".
Does the spinner have long dark hair and a really cute face? Does she street walk kind of "out of it?"

Umbrellaman1
12-07-09, 16:18
Just had my last time with Kathy. Problem was I got a little scared by what she did.

Problem as I see it is that she likes sex too much. We did the BBBJ thing, at which she is excellent. Then we tried a little straight sex. Problem is I was having a little trouble getting the little general to stand at attention, especially with a condom.

She was getting so hot and bothered by the start and stop that not once but twice she said "go ahead and take the condom off".

Stopped me in my tracks. She doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. My question is, how many guys have said, "Sure."

ARegularGuy
12-08-09, 10:59
Just had my last time with Kathy. Problem was I got a little scared by what she did.

Problem as I see it is that she likes sex too much. We did the BBBJ thing, at which she is excellent. Then we tried a little straight sex. Problem is I was having a little trouble getting the little general to stand at attention, especially with a condom.

She was getting so hot and bothered by the start and stop that not once but twice she said "go ahead and take the condom off".

Stopped me in my tracks. She doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. My question is, how many guys have said, "Sure."

That IS scary! But it seems to fit her already bizarre and unusual manner anyhow! As a practical matter, I don't see much risk (deadly risk that is) if you leave IT on....

ARG

Krsupercat
12-08-09, 11:55

Hi Umberto 1
That would be my last time seeing her. If she is that brazen, you never know what she has, or will have. Would make for a nice convo with the wife/girlfriend if you bring something home, as condoms can break.

NewAgain
12-09-09, 13:50
Guys, she has offered that to me too. Both front and back doors. WTF? I always, and I mean always decline that offer. Heck, I am not even that comfortable with my wife. Just kidding, but don't think of it with her, or any provider. One mistake is like a snowball. It can ruin many, many lives.

Hi Umberto 1

That would be my last time seeing her. If she is that brazen, you never know what she has, or will have. Would make for a nice convo with the wife/girlfriend if you bring something home, as condoms can break.

Night Cruiser
12-10-09, 02:02
Guys, what is the problem? All you have to do is say no thank you and cover it up. Ever wonder how many guys she has serviced? If you are seeing SW/providers are worried about a condom splitting then you are in the wrong "business". It doesn't matter if it's Kathy or some other girl, if the condom doesn't hold up to the test you might be in trouble. Stay safe NC

Art_Collector
12-11-09, 15:35

Stopped me in my tracks. She doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. My question is, how many guys have said, "Sure."I wish I knew how and where to find her. I can easily say no to unprotected sex, but can't seem to find anyone worth seeing more than once.

Donaldo
12-12-09, 01:05
Remember the old joke?

How is bungee jumping like sex with a prostitute?

It's fun!
It's exciting!
It's expensive!
And if the rubber breaks you're dead!

Guys, what is the problem? All you have to do is say no thank you and cover it up. Ever wonder how many guys she has serviced? If you are seeing SW/providers are worried about a condom splitting then you are in the wrong "business". It doesn't matter if it's Kathy or some other girl, if the condom doesn't hold up to the test you might be in trouble. Stay safe NC

Night Cruiser
12-12-09, 04:02
I think she advertises in Worcester's Craig's List. I know that CL has changed a lot and I am not familiar with it but maybe another distiguished member can point you in the right direction. Stay safe. NC
I wish I knew how and where to find her. I can easily say no to unprotected sex, but can't seem to find anyone worth seeing more than once.

Tp1701
12-12-09, 19:54
http://worcester.craigslist.org/ads/1506331843.html

Art_Collector
12-14-09, 10:33
http://worcester.craigslist.org/ads/1506331843.htmlNow I have to make some time to go see her. Hope her rates are reasonable.

Is Thata Sw
12-14-09, 23:29
Now I have to make some time to go see her. Hope her rates are reasonable.She uasually only charges around .3-.45 for fs/unlimited times.

her services however are worth more than she charges

Is Thata Sw
12-18-09, 00:19
Made an appointment with Kathy on Tuesday. I showed up at her place only having a half hour before I had to leave, which I told her. I figured. 2 for a quick BBBJ would be fair enough but she seemed a little dissapointed. Asked me for an extra. 05 which I would have given her, but I only brought in. 2.

I told her I would bring. 4 next time and she agreed.

One thing I noticed when I went to lay in the bed and lifted up the sheets. She lays about 10 thin blankets down on the bed, I'm not sure if it's because she takes one off for every guy she see's. Or if she gets cold at night and only has those thin blankets so she needs a lot of them. I just hope I don't lay in a wet blanket cause that would be messed up to say the least.

I laid on the bed on my back and she procceeded to slowly and lightly suck my rod, Her lips felt extra warm and smooth for some reason. She was really taking her going extra slow and not sucking very hard as to not make me cum to quick. After 5 minutes of that I stood up and she laid on her side and I fucked her mouth. She said something about wanting to go deep, so I increased my depth a little bit stroke by stroke, she took about 5 inches of me down which felt pretty good. I had her suck my balls which she loves and is very good at. I would pull them away from her and she would suck them really hard as to not slip out of her mouth. All this while I jerked off felt great. Then I put my dick back in her mouth while she had a nice grasp on my balls squeezing them, making me almost blow right there. But, I eased up on the throat fucking and took my time. She was still holding my balls tight and I just couldn't hold back, I really pushed my dick deep and blew a huge 10 second load it just kept on cumming and cumming. I slopped my wet dick out of her mouth and I heard her swallow all of it.

She wanted me to, "stay and do some doggie style. " That should be her slogan haha.

I just had some small talk with her and evently worked my way out to the door.

Another good kathy exsperience, she gets the job done, and it's the best deal around.

NewAgain
01-11-10, 18:03
Apparently the Burg is dead. It will be sorely missed.

No reports for over three weeks?

Tachyon81
01-12-10, 00:48
Haha chill dood, it's the oldest profession in the world for a reason. It will resurface. Plus keep in mind that things tend to die down during the holidays (family outings etc).

Apparently the Burg is dead. It will be sorely missed.

No reports for over three weeks?

NewAgain
01-12-10, 19:04
I think, and I might be wrong here, but I am thinking you were trying to say Chill dude.

Haha chill dood, it's the oldest profession in the world for a reason. It will resurface. Plus keep in mind that things tend to die down during the holidays (family outings etc).

Willie Man
01-16-10, 18:29
I went to visit our favorite K girl a couple of weekends ago for a long session. She said she didn't have anyone scheduled after 4:00 so I knew we would have plenty of time.

Nice oral to completion then and a few positions as usual. After the first hour and a bit of a rest she started stroking the little guy with mixed results. Then comes the "we could take off the cover" remark which was against my rules. Then she said "oral feels better without it. OH! Sure enough. Off comes the cover and on goes the mouth. After that it was mish till I was done with round two.

I suggested getting some food before round three when I find out that someone else is stopping by in about 20 minutes. Time to go. I got dressed and heard her on the phone telling someone she would be ready in about ten minutes.

While I wouldn't mind meeting a fellow monger under other conditions I think bumping into one of you unexpectedly is a bad idea.

I extracted a promise of more time on my next visit and hit the road.

WM

Iamme Iam
01-20-10, 16:26
Without mentioning specifics, wondered if anyone would have any local (Fitch/Leom) massage experiences to discuss. I have a few questions, and have never had a really good experience locally, would prefer to PM with other local fans. Thanks and be careful out there.

Is Thata Sw
02-11-10, 14:08
Made a trip to Kiki last night, I have visited her many times before. She's very easy going, and pretty inexspensive.

Started off with her licking my balls, she's very good with this technique. She sucks my nutts nice and hard which I like. Then I pushed my dick towards her mouth and she started blowing me. She was very into it this time it seemed, more than she had been in the past. I mean she is always decent at BJ's but this time she was sucking nice and hard, cheeks were caving inn from the suction, I could feel the tip of my little man getting engulfed by her. She would switch between sucking my balls, jerking me off, rubing my balls, and sucking my cock. It seemed like she didn't want to just keep sucking my dick she wanted to do other things also.

I then stood up so I could have a better view of her mouth on my cock, and so I could rest my dick accross her face while she sucked my balls.

I asked her for the first time if she could deep throat me, she took me all the way down, I wanted more but didn't want to ask her to repeat in fear of ruining the good viB.

I blew with her just sucking the tip, with her hand at the base of my cock, it almost seemed like she didn't want me too deep when I blew which was a slight turn off but whatever.

She took all of it never stopped sucking.

. 4 for a nice 20 minute session. Uasually give her. 3 but I was in the giving mood

NewAgain
02-12-10, 17:12
Is this the big breasted Black chic that posts for massages?

Made a trip to Kiki last night, I have visited her many times before. She's very easy going, and pretty inexspensive.

Started off with her licking my balls, she's very good with this technique. She sucks my nutts nice and hard which I like. Then I pushed my dick towards her mouth and she started blowing me. She was very into it this time it seemed, more than she had been in the past. I mean she is always decent at BJ's but this time she was sucking nice and hard, cheeks were caving inn from the suction, I could feel the tip of my little man getting engulfed by her. She would switch between sucking my balls, jerking me off, rubing my balls, and sucking my cock. It seemed like she didn't want to just keep sucking my dick she wanted to do other things also.

I then stood up so I could have a better view of her mouth on my cock, and so I could rest my dick accross her face while she sucked my balls.

I asked her for the first time if she could deep throat me, she took me all the way down, I wanted more but didn't want to ask her to repeat in fear of ruining the good viB.

I blew with her just sucking the tip, with her hand at the base of my cock, it almost seemed like she didn't want me too deep when I blew which was a slight turn off but whatever.

She took all of it never stopped sucking.

. 4 for a nice 20 minute session. Uasually give her. 3 but I was in the giving mood

Is Thata Sw
02-21-10, 18:15
Is this the big breasted Black chic that posts for massages?Yea thats her.

Is Thata Sw
02-21-10, 18:22
Made a trip to Kathy today. It's kind of getting old seeing her. I let her suck it, we did doggy style. Then I asked to smoke a blunt, she let me smoke in her house which was a nice surprise/time killer/dick hardener.

I then told her to blow me, let her suck it for a good 30 minutes, this is where the non-attraction plays a role. It was hard for me to blow because visualy it just isn't there for me.

I started imagining some fine peice of ass suckin on my cock and what do you know.

Is Thata Sw
03-08-10, 00:08
Made a trip to see Kathy today. When I got there she said she was on her period but I could still do whatever I like it was up to me. I said I'll just do a bj. She was getting hot and bothered during the bj and told me to do some anal on her or some sex. I said I didn't have a cover, and she said I could do her without one.

I could never imagin doin an escort bareback when she was on her period. Or not on her period.

Also before I went to kathy's I saw and picked up a girl named shauna or shawna, Has a scabby face, but her ass looked very fuckable. She made me drive her to the liquor store and I decided to not do anything with her at that point.

Does anyone have information or storys about Shawna? Is she as sexy and small as she looks, hows her pussy? hows her bj's? Anyone picked her up before?

ARegularGuy
03-08-10, 11:48
Wow, I don't think you can be any more reckless than that! My days visiting with Kathy are over, accepting risk is one thing, knowingly asking for it is a horse of a different color!

ARG

Made a trip to see Kathy today. When I got there she said she was on her period but I could still do whatever I like it was up to me. I said I'll just do a bj. She was getting hot and bothered during the bj and told me to do some anal on her or some sex. I said I didn't have a cover, and she said I could do her without one.

I could never imagin doin an escort bareback when she was on her period. Or not on her period.

Also before I went to kathy's I saw and picked up a girl named shauna or shawna, Has a scabby face, but her ass looked very fuckable. She made me drive her to the liquor store and I decided to not do anything with her at that point.

Does anyone have information or storys about Shawna? Is she as sexy and small as she looks, hows her pussy? hows her bj's? Anyone picked her up before?

Mass Hog
03-08-10, 22:42
If it was Shayla, avoid her like the plague. She'll steal anything that isn't locked up.

Is Thata Sw
03-08-10, 22:58
If it was Shayla, avoid her like the plague. She'll steal anything that isn't locked up.She was about 5'8'', white, decently cute face but there was obvious meth or crack damage. She seemed very nice and innocent, kind of wish I had a date with her but didn't.

Night Cruiser
03-09-10, 03:04
About how old was she? There used to be a wsw by the name of Shawna or Shauna but she hasn't been on the streets for about 4 years. Go back to the old posts and check. She had a great body her face was a bit rough and she was very nice. A couple of times I picked her up with a friend and they would go to town before turning to me :) Maybe it's the same girl .. she might be close to 30 now. Stay safe
NC
She was about 5'8'', white, decently cute face but there was obvious meth or crack damage. She seemed very nice and innocent, kind of wish I had a date with her but didn't.

Is Thata Sw
03-09-10, 13:12
About how old was she? There used to be a WSW by the name of Shawna or Shauna but she hasn't been on the streets for about 4 years. Go back to the old posts and check. She had a great body her face was a bit rough and she was very nice. A couple of times I picked her up with a friend and they would go to town before turning to me Maybe it's the same girl. She might be close to 30 now.

Stay safe,

NCShe couldn't have been older than 30, if she was 30 than she was a young looking 30.

I'm guessing with the facial scabs and all she was about 25, her body was young looking.

Night Cruiser
03-10-10, 00:55
Could be less than 30. I know that she used to have a heroin habit. That drug keeps you looking young because it slows the body's metabolism so much. I know that she also had a kid, so who knows!!!

She couldn't have been older than 30, if she was 30 than she was a young looking 30.

I'm guessing with the facial scabs and all she was about 25, her body was young looking.

Ranger R83
03-12-10, 16:06
The Shauna that you are talking about has been clean for 6 yrs. She has a 6yrs old, goes to college, has a car, her own home, and has her act together and doing real good and she is 32. My 2 cent I know her very good and a real good friend.

Night Cruiser
03-13-10, 05:12
Thanks Ranger. I used to know her pretty good too. She was super nice. I am glad she got her act together. I used to live in the 'Burg and I know a couple of other girls who knew her and was told that she had a child.
The Shauna that you are talking about has been clean for 6 yrs. She has a 6yrs old, goes to college, has a car, her own home, and has her act together and doing real good and she is 32. My 2 cent I know her very good and a real good friend.

Cheeckymonkey
03-13-10, 11:31
Is she still in the biz? Does anyone have a phone no.?

Is Thata Sw
03-13-10, 12:48
The Shauna that you are talking about has been clean for 6 yrs. She has a 6yrs old, goes to college, has a car, her own home, and has her act together and doing real good and she is 32. My 2 cent I know her very good and a real good friend.I'm pretty sure we are talking about different shaunas. this girl was definately on some sort of drug, I asked if she had a place to go or an appartment and she said no but she knows all the good spots.

If this was the same girl as your talking about, she has slipped back into the sw life.

Night Cruiser
03-14-10, 02:47
Guys, Ranger, basically, wrote that Shauna has got her life together and is out of the business. That is a fantastic story. Good for her.
On another note, anyone seen a 5" shoulder length brown hair white girl... name starts with an A.... Used to dance at "The Other Side"? Not really a street walker but when she gets desperate for her 'crack' she does go out.... I lost touch with her. Stay safe NC