PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-13-02, 02:08
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

tokyoaccu
04-22-02, 20:50
first time i posted here. nice to see a santa monica specific group. i get around sm often but have never hobbied around this area. i heard there are some amps.

bigwill
04-30-02, 14:46
Originally posted by tokyoaccu
first time i posted here. nice to see a santa monica specific group. i get around sm often but have never hobbied around this area. i heard there are some amps.

I live in SM and don't like the AMP's around. I usually go to the ones down by LAX

tokyoaccu
05-14-02, 19:25
Originally posted by bigwill

I live in SM and don't like the AMP's around. I usually go to the ones down by LAX

Thanks bigwill. As you can see from my login you know where i started AMPing. Tokyo on Manchester has treated me pretty well. I haven't been in some time though so I wanted to see if something is more local.

Ampfinder
05-16-02, 16:38
Don't go the massage place on Santa Monica near the Denny's. Women are UGLY. And I saw all of them.

dickweed
06-05-02, 18:26
Pico and Lincoln will give you the happy ending you're probably looking for. Don't know if FS is provided, but I'm sure it is.

StreetSmart
06-16-02, 23:48
Visited Jenny's Spa @2222 Lincoln Blvd in Santa Monica. Service left much to be desired. Began with a lackluster massage and proceeded to go down hill from there. I find it distastful when the massuse want to negociate the service and the tip in advance. To her credit, she didn't insist upon payment in advance. During the massage, she would allow any touching... and after she asked me to complete the HJ my self. It may just be this one lady... but, my friends, with all the alternative is the Santa Monica area, I would suggest going elsewhere.
Please let us know if you have had a better expierence with this place.

CrazyBuzz1985
10-02-02, 04:39
Originally posted by flanker
We need more attention to our neck of the woods. there's got to be action out West. I'm located in Venice and work in Marina Del Rey - there's got to be SW action on Lincoln, or somewhere in Santa Monica. Any info, or am I wasting my time?

Ginza on Wilshire @ 26th - 150fs

tokyoaccu
10-02-02, 12:50
Originally posted by crazybuzz1985
Ginza on Wilshire @ 26th - 150fs

thanks crazy. the city of sm needs a little boost in info. i'll stop by and try it. recommend anyone?
tokyoaccu

WLDO1
10-02-02, 15:18
What happened to Miyako's?

CrazyBuzz1985
10-02-02, 17:32
Originally posted by WLDO1
What happened to Miyako's?

Who cares? That place is lame compared to Ginja. Its a Korean House with a great selection. Alwyas try to pick your own though.

Hammer_G
10-09-02, 06:05
I moved from Texas. Since Harry Hines (Dallas) was cleaned up by the police, I had picked up working girls in the bar (or pub). No need to make the decision so quickly. Take your time to find the right girl.
I am tired of cruising on the street for nothing. In this area, is any bar (or pub) where you can pick up working girls ?

WLDO1
10-10-02, 10:27
Who cares? That place is lame compared to Ginja. Its a Korean House with a great selection. Alwyas try to pick your own though.

I never hit Miyakos but have enjoyed Ginja for several years...

tireiron
10-15-02, 22:13
The Santa Monica scene is fairly spotty. The Ginza used to be great when Jackie worked there. She was fun and gave a great rim job. Coco now does a fair job on rimming but seems bored with the FS. I do like Mimi who has unbelieveable o's when eaten.

tireiron
10-16-02, 00:05
Originally posted by kAMPer
Sounds like the AMP i go to (1200 block) lost their girls to Ginza - though I heard Jackie is in Palm Springs (u lucky fucks!) - any other girls at Ginza give bare backs (bbbj)?

I don't think so. They seem to be fairly quick to put the rubber on. But, that's a good thing. Let's stay safe.

Magnetman
10-16-02, 00:33
hey! where abouts is ginza? are they open sundays? thanks!

tireiron
10-16-02, 00:44
Originally posted by magnetman
hey! where abouts is ginza? are they open sundays? thanks!
The Ginza is on Wilshire Blvd. in Santa Monica. About 26th st. on the south side, next to the pacific cattle car. Entrance in the rear. they are open daily 10-8. Ask for Mimi

Samlee2525
10-16-02, 01:26
I'm a little confused - Ginza/Ginja is next to the Pacific Cattle car?Does it share the same parking lot?? The place I'm talking about does. I thought that we were talking about the same place at first but then I saw a post from buddhahead that mentioned Ginja *and* the place next to the Pacific cattle car - the place I'm talking about used to be called Happy Spa or something along those lines, I thought it's now called Santa Monica Health Center or something unmemorable. Anyways, considering that we're talking about the same girls, one of us is mixed up (not saying it isn't me!)

PS. Agreed on keeping it safe but god damn Jackie gave a mean bbbj!!

Originally posted by tireiron
The Ginza is on Wilshire Blvd. in Santa Monica. About 26th st. on the south side, next to the pacific cattle car. Entrance in the rear. they are open daily 10-8. Ask for Mimi

dieter
10-16-02, 11:22
I've been in and out of the hobby for a few years, depending on cash flow. My personal choice is usually AMP's in the Hawthorne/Torrance/Compton/Carson area. I know of many, but haven't been to one in a while.

Here's the Q: Can anyone recommend what they would consider the best in this area? Product of choice is table shower followed by an unhurried CBJ. Best looking/youngest girls are preferred. GFE would be nice, but I know that's usually reserved for the regulars.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

(cross posted from the LA forum for wider audience)

CrazyBuzz1985
10-16-02, 11:52
I'm a little confused - Ginza/Ginja is next to the Pacific Cattle car?Does it share the same parking lot?? The place I'm talking about does. I thought that we were talking about the same place at first but then I saw a post from buddhahead that mentioned Ginja *and* the place next to the Pacific cattle car - the place I'm talking about used to be called Happy Spa or something along those lines, I thought it's now called Santa Monica Health Center or something unmemorable. Anyways, considering that we're talking about the same girls, one of us is mixed up (not saying it isn't me!)

PS. Agreed on keeping it safe but god damn Jackie gave a mean bbbj!!

Guys.... These places are not hard to find. Ginja is WEST of 26th on Wilshire next to the Mexican restaurant. No wonder why I never have to wait.

I have never had better than average at the place next to Pacific Dining Car (its changed over several times). PLUS its also right next to a Navy Recruiting Office - keep that medical card handy.

Magnetman
10-16-02, 19:53
so which is it? near the cattle car by the navy recruiter or next to the mexican restaurant?

tireiron
10-16-02, 20:57
Originally posted by magnetman
so which is it? near the cattle car by the navy recruiter or next to the mexican restaurant?
by the CattleCar and Navy Recruiter

LTK
10-21-02, 23:32
Hey does anyone know if previously mentioned Mimi in Ginza/Ginja is the same Mimi that worked at Hou's? What does she look like? What are her days?

Any info would be appreciated.

L

tireiron
10-21-02, 23:55
Originally posted by LTK
Hey does anyone know if previously mentioned Mimi in Ginza/Ginja is the same Mimi that worked at Hou's? What does she look like? What are her days?

L
I think that we've got 2 Mimi's. The one is Santa Monica works at the Wilshire Health Spa next to the Pacific Cattle Car. ( not Ginja's)
She's mid-twenty's, long curly hair, cute, fake boobs, has unreal orgasms when eaten. It's worth the trip

tireiron
10-22-02, 00:03
Originally posted by LTK

L

Thanks for the info on Hou's. Where is it?

LTK
10-22-02, 03:29
Based on recent entries in the LA board, Wilshire Health Spa is a sister MP to Hou's. Maybe this is the same Mimi. I haven't seen her in about 4-5 months. She didn't have a boob job then, but maybe she inflated since then. She always had good o's, i believe because she was somewhat dry. I liked her because I was able to get some good friction going with her, which maybe caused her to have some good o's (and me). I don't like them when they're too wet and lubed. Not enough friction to get me off.

You guy's also mentioned a "Coco" who also worked at Hou's. Anyway, I'm going to check it out in a couple of days. It was kind of a GFE with Mimi, with me at least.

Do you guys know her days?

L

tireiron
10-22-02, 13:54
Originally posted by LTK
Based on recent entries in the LA board, Wilshire Health Spa is a sister MP to Hou's. Maybe this is the same Mimi. I haven't seen her in about 4-5 months. She didn't have a boob job then, but maybe she inflated since then. She always had good o's, i believe because she was somewhat dry. I liked her because I was able to get some good friction going with her, which maybe caused her to have some good o's (and me). I don't like them when they're too wet and lubed. Not enough friction to get me off.

You guy's also mentioned a "Coco" who also worked at Hou's. Anyway, I'm going to check it out in a couple of days. It was kind of a GFE with Mimi, with me at least.

Do you guys know her days?

L
I think that Mimi works from wed- Sun. Coco works on Mon & tues but i don't know when else.
Where is Hou's? It seems to be getting some good play

Samlee2525
10-22-02, 13:57
Hey guys,

Oh man, I think I know which Mimi you are talking about: does she say she's half jap/half korean? I think I saw her right before her boob job- she was a great GFE for sure. Dammit, I'm gonna have to go there - will confirm her days for you guys.

kamper

LTK
10-22-02, 21:31
kAMPer

Save some for me, dude?

L

LTK
10-25-02, 02:18
Hey guys,

Went to Wilshire Health Spa the other day to see Mimi but she not there. Had a session w/ Coco, but was not the same Coco from Hou's. This leads me to believe that the Mimi that works there is not same Mimi from Hou's. Got some anyway from the new Coco. She was ok. Had a decent set of fake jugs, but didn't care much for the $50 entrance fee. Probably won't go there again. To far/expensive.

L

Samlee2525
10-25-02, 13:15
Hey LTK,

Man I should've replied for YOU to save some for ME - but I agree with you, as much as I enjoy the place, it IS far AND expensive. Sorry to hear you had Coco @ Wilshire, she's not that great of an experience... the others there tend to be better. Mamasan does allow selection if you ever decide to venture back there. I haven't gotten a chance to go back yet - not enough cash and not enough time to drive all the way out there!

Kamper

Originally posted by LTK
Hey guys,

Went to Wilshire Health Spa the other day to see Mimi but she not there. Had a session w/ Coco, but was not the same Coco from Hou's. This leads me to believe that the Mimi that works there is not same Mimi from Hou's. Got some anyway from the new Coco. She was ok. Had a decent set of fake jugs, but didn't care much for the $50 entrance fee. Probably won't go there again. To far/expensive.

L

jimbehr2000
10-26-02, 02:10
I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say SM AMPs are more expensive. Extras cost the same here as anywhere else. The $50 entry fee (for 30 minutes) is at most $10 higher than other parts of town where $40 entrance fees can be found. And $40 entrance fees are becoming harder to find. Now if you want to ***** about the driver's license thing, I agree with you thats not a good thing.

Samlee2525
10-26-02, 18:02
Jim,

Actually the total, which is generally $150, is about $30 (20%) more than most AMPS I go to, say Van Nuys, and and $50 (33%) more expensive than IC.... which means for every 3-5 trips, I could've gotten a "free" session by choosing the other places so to speak... but I do go there which implies for me the GFE experience and the usual non-rushed professionalism is worth it for me - what actually bugs me is the drive. Yeah, the license thing is uncool but the girls tell me that it's just for guys who come in and are abusive- then again I believe anything coming out the lips of the girl that's sucking my cock ;)

kamper

Originally posted by jimbehr2000
I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say SM AMPs are more expensive. Extras cost the same here as anywhere else. The $50 entry fee (for 30 minutes) is at most $10 higher than other parts of town where $40 entrance fees can be found. And $40 entrance fees are becoming harder to find. Now if you want to ***** about the driver's license thing, I agree with you thats not a good thing.

tireiron
10-26-02, 21:04
kAMPer,
You took my advice about Wilshire. Now I need some info about the Valley. The only places I've gone to are Victoria's and Happy. Neither one is very exciting. Any suggestions?

jimbehr2000
10-26-02, 23:07
ok so your primarily referring to the tip being higher in SM. I'm a Santa Monica guy so I don't know what IC is. Is it an AMP in the valley?

Samlee2525
10-27-02, 15:06
Tireiron, Drop me an e-mail -it's not that I don't like to share but the moderator doesn't like having this AMP in the Valley advertised on the board.

Jim, IC is in Rosemead- there are some active posts on it in the Pasadena and Los Angeles threads. Do you go to any other AMPs in SM? I remember a while ago that there were tons of kAMPs but ppl only post about the Wilshire ones.

kamper (kamper812@hotmail.com)

kAMPer,
You took my advice about Wilshire. Now I need some info about the Valley. The only places I've gone to are Victoria's and Happy. Neither one is very exciting. Any suggestions?

spankmotor
10-27-02, 15:22
Jim,

Actually the total, which is generally $150, is about $30 (20%) more than most AMPS I go to, say Van Nuys, and and $50 (33%) more expensive than IC.... which means for every 3-5 trips, I could've gotten a "free" session by choosing the other places so to speak... but I do go there which implies for me the GFE experience and the usual non-rushed professionalism is worth it for me - what actually bugs me is the drive. Yeah, the license thing is uncool but the girls tell me that it's just for guys who come in and are abusive- then again I believe anything coming out the lips of the girl that's sucking my cock ;)

kamper

The guy at Wilshire wanted to take my license for 2 min. He said it was a city ordinance. I left. Giving your drivers license to anyone to make a photocopy is asking for trouble.

Spank

jimbehr2000
10-29-02, 01:15
kAMPer: For the best lookers, the Wilshire AMPs are best. There are 3 AMPS on Pico Blvd between Lincoln Ave. and Bundy. One is at intersection of Pico and Lincoln and the other two are one block apart on Pico at about 29th Street. I occasionally go to the Pico/29 places. The girls are generally older but they get some that are well preserved. Other places: 5th and Broadway, Jenny's on Lincoln, and there are two a few blocks from each other on Santa Monica Blvd. Thats pretty much it for SM. Even though the lookers's are on Wilshire I find them to be too busy and I don't like seeing other customers while I'm at an AMP. I prefer a smaller, quieter AMP with a little less action.

LARckr720
11-11-02, 15:08
So can someone confirm whether the Coco at the AMP on Wilshere next the Cattle Car restaurant (North of 26th & Wilsher and not Ginjaz) is the same girl as previously at Hou's? Is the place good? Is it worth a visit? I've been to Ginjaz and its was above average, but I'm looking for something great. My previously regular girl at the AMP across from Hollywood Park is no longer around. Thanks for the help!

tireiron
11-11-02, 21:03
Originally posted by LARckr720
So can someone confirm whether the Coco at the AMP on Wilshere next the Cattle Car restaurant (North of 26th & Wilsher and not Ginjaz) is the same girl as previously at Hou's? Is the place good? Is it worth a visit? I've been to Ginjaz and its was above average, but I'm looking for something great. My previously regular girl at the AMP across from Hollywood Park is no longer around. Thanks for the help!
I've been a regular at Wilshire for a while. When Jackie was there she was the very best GFE I'd ever had. Since then the best I can find there is Mimi. I don't know where Coco may have worked before but I thought she was average at best. She is a rather big and fairly attractive girl but the service was bored.

LARckr720
11-11-02, 21:56
Thanks tireiron!
Guess we're kind of in the same boat. The regular girl (Helen) I would see at Spa was a GFE type. Entry fee there was great and never more $ when we went over the time limit. Not sure where to go now.

tireiron
11-12-02, 00:46
Thanks tireiron!
Guess we're kind of in the same boat. The regular girl (Helen) I would see at Spa was a GFE type. Entry fee there was great and never more $ when we went over the time limit. Not sure where to go now.
I just found a new place in mid-wilshire @ la brea. 2 girls gave really good service. Lilly had a 8 body 6 face 6 massage and 9 FS
Linda was 8 bod, 8 face, 9 FS
Michelle was a bomb

jimbehr2000
11-12-02, 03:36
LARckr720 I just discovered the Spa. The older mamasan sends the girls in to introduce themselves one at a time. On Sunday I was let in the door by a younger mamasan and I attempted to ask her if she would send the girls in for me to see but she didn't understand. I didn't get to see the lineup that night in advance. Do they normally have the girls come in and introduce themselves? I think its a great idea and find Spa to be one of the very few places that do this. Do you know of any others that routinely send the girls in for you to choose?

LARckr720
11-12-02, 12:55
LARckr720 I just discovered the Spa. The older mamasan sends the girls in to introduce themselves one at a time. On Sunday I was let in the door by a younger mamasan and I attempted to ask her if she would send the girls in for me to see but she didn't understand. I didn't get to see the lineup that night in advance. Do they normally have the girls come in and introduce themselves? I think its a great idea and find Spa to be one of the very few places that do this. Do you know of any others that routinely send the girls in for you to choose?

I've been to a handful of AMP's around the West Side. I've never asked to see a line up of the girls before heading to the rooms. With Spa (hope we're talking about the same one - across from Hollywood Park) I was just lucky on my first visit and got a beautiful Korean girl. Body - 9 (thin w/ perfect B cup breasts), Face - 8, Sex drive - 10.

LARckr720
11-12-02, 13:01
I just found a new place in mid-wilshire @ la brea. 2 girls gave really good service. Lilly had a 8 body 6 face 6 massage and 9 FS
Linda was 8 bod, 8 face, 9 FS
Michelle was a bomb

Thanks for the info! I think I now the AMP you're referring to based on *** and this board. It's consistently received above average ratings. So stay away from Michelle?

BuddhaHead
11-12-02, 22:16
I've been to a handful of AMP's around the West Side. I've never asked to see a line up of the girls before heading to the rooms. With Spa (hope we're talking about the same one - across from Hollywood Park) I was just lucky on my first visit and got a beautiful Korean girl. Body - 9 (thin w/ perfect B cup breasts), Face - 8, Sex drive - 10.
Where is this place? Hollywood Park in Santa Monica? Also, what's the girl's name?

jimbehr2000
11-13-02, 05:39
We are talking about the same one-Prarie right across from Holywood Park. Been there 3 times and I had a great time two of the three visits. The third wasn't real bad either. I had a favorite provider on Pico named Angie that stopped working there last week. Sure wish I could find her but it'll probably never happen. Its a shame when you lose track of a favorite.

Several years back I had a fave at a Culver City AMP that closed suddenly. After a few years I wandered into a Gardena joint for the first time and there she was --The semi-famous Connie.

J Jones
11-13-02, 10:28
Regarding losing track of a girl. When I find a really good I know that sooner of later they will get busted or she will leave. I always try to get some kind of phone number or pager number. (but I dont want them calling my place). It might take some flowers or present , but go for it. JJ

LARckr720
11-13-02, 15:54
Originally posted by buddhahead
Where is this place? Hollywood Park in Santa Monica? Also, what's the girl's name?

The girl (helen) is no longer at that AMP. I have no idea if she's now at another AMP and whether she goes by the same name. Or if she's still in the country. the place is not in the city of Santa Monica (don't want to be absolutely specific).

LARckr720
11-13-02, 16:00
Originally posted by jonesj
Regarding losing track of a girl. When I find a really good I know that sooner of later they will get busted or she will leave. I always try to get some kind of phone number or pager number. (but I dont want them calling my place). It might take some flowers or present , but go for it. JJ

she said something once during the heat of passion that was kind of odd. I didn't respond to it at the time. we were doing cowgirl and she said "marry me." thinking about it, I don't know if she was serious or trying to talk "hot". Could have been like the only phrase she knew in English that she thought was "hot." Maybe she was serious and wanted to get citizenship.

tireiron
11-13-02, 23:11
I got talked into going to Joy in the Valley. Met Mimi. She's been in the country 2 weeks, on the job 1 day. I was her first customer ever. Major dissapointment... save your money. The 2 latinas I saw were pretty bad looking.

BuddhaHead
11-14-02, 00:26
The girl (helen) is no longer at that AMP. I have no idea if she's now at another AMP and whether she goes by the same name. Or if she's still in the country. the place is not in the city of Santa Monica (don't want to be absolutely specific).
Big help. You talk about a girl who's no longer at a place you don't want to name.

LARckr720
11-14-02, 12:24
Originally posted by buddhahead
Big help. You talk about a girl who's no longer at a place you don't want to name.

Are you familiar with the Los Angeles area? As far as I know there's no city called Hollywood Park. It's a horse track. Next to the Forum. On boards like this, most AMP's usually are refered to a different name than what's advertised in the LA Express. Nearby landmarks are more helpful

JassLuvr
12-05-02, 02:11
Hey Hunters! What gives?
There has been no activity on this board for weeks.
Is everyone off for the holidays? are our cute little honies going broke? Is there no new stuff in town?

Hapshida
12-12-02, 18:55
Beginning next year I start my new job in Santa Monica. I was there to fill out some paper work a few day ago and saw a place called "Oriental Massage" on SM just West of 20th. This is very near where I will be working and so I am wondering if anyone has tried this place and what they have to report. I did a search, but could not find anything about it here.

Thanks

JassLuvr
12-12-02, 21:55
Originally posted by Hapshida
Beginning next year I start my new job in Santa Monica. I was there to fill out some paper work a few day ago and saw a place called "Oriental Massage" on SM just West of 20th. This is very near where I will be working and so I am wondering if anyone has tried this place and what they have to report. I did a search, but could not find anything about it here.

Thanks
You're probably looking at ginza. There are 2 spots on wilshire in that area. both have good reputations. I tend to go to the place further east next to the pacific cattle car.
Mimi is a good GFE and coco is lots of fun.

CrazyBuzz1985
12-12-02, 21:58
Originally posted by Hapshida

Thanks

Let me save you some of your new earned money... that place is lame... very lame. The only place to go in Sant Monica is on Wilshire, just west of 26th, next to the costume store. 50+100fs. Good Kamp, can't miss.

LARckr720
12-12-02, 22:03
There's a place on Lincoln that I noticed the other night. Was past their hours when I passed by. think it's called Spa Paradise. East side of Lincoln about a block south of Pearl. Anyone famaliar with it?

JassLuvr
12-13-02, 00:00
Let me save you some of your new earned money... that place is lame... very lame. The only place to go in Sant Monica is on Wilshire, just west of 26th, next to the costume store. 50+100fs. Good Kamp, can't miss.
Hey crazy.....I've been going to the Wilshire spa for a long time. But am always looking for some new blood. Is there anyone in particular at this place that you like? and why?
If you haven't been to the wilshire. try it. ask for mimi or coco. really comfortable, close to a gfe.

CrazyBuzz1985
12-13-02, 13:38
Originally posted by jassluvr
Hey crazy.....I've been going to the Wilshire spa for a long time. But am always looking for some new blood. Is there anyone in particular at this place that you like? and why?
If you haven't been to the wilshire. try it. ask for mimi or coco. really comfortable, close to a gfe.

I usually go out of the area ever since I saw someone I knew there. Fucking within 5 miles of home is just stupid. In terms of who to go to... no specific choices. Always go early and always ask to see a line-up.

Cheapskate
12-24-02, 19:25
Hi all!

While surfing Yahoo! California Cities Index, I was curious about Santa Monica and I found inside the category: "Sex" the following URL:

http://www.ladylily.com/lily.html

WARNING: If you are not into BBW escorts, don't even look in there.

I thought this info might help those who are looking for BBW providers.

Have fun and play it safe!

tjalleykat
01-20-03, 21:00
While I'm still new to the Long Beach SW scene, I need to ask a question about the Santa Monica area. For the next 5 or 6 weeks I'll be working on a project (work) in SM and was wondering if there is any SW action and where I would find it in Santa Monica?

Thanks,

The Kat

Tjinla2001
01-21-03, 01:48
Originally posted by tjalleykat
While I'm still new to the Long Beach SW scene, I need to ask a question about the Santa Monica area. For the next 5 or 6 weeks I'll be working on a project (work) in SM and was wondering if there is any SW action and where I would find it in Santa Monica?

Thanks,

The Kat

If you are lucky you might find a desperate stray on Lincoln. You'll really be wasting your time. You're better off on Century in Inglewood. That is, if you like them dark.

CrazyBuzz1985
02-08-03, 20:09
Has anyone checked out the new AMP in 14th St. - GOLD THERAPY...

Thoughts/quality???

jimbehr2000
02-08-03, 23:52
Didn't know there was one there but I'll check it out. I assume its near SM Blvd?

jimbehr2000
02-10-03, 04:30
Checked out Gold and found it enjoyable. Nice looking ladies, Asian and Latina (one of each), friendly mamasan, and an all new or newly remodeled facility. The Wilshire Bl. joints may have slightly better quality but this place is better than the other SM places. Recommended.

JassLuvr
02-10-03, 09:30
Checked out Gold and found it enjoyable. Nice looking ladies, Asian and Latina (one of each), friendly mamasan, and an all new or newly remodeled facility. The Wilshire Bl. joints may have slightly better quality but this place is better than the other SM places. Recommended.
Thanks for the info jimbo.
Can you give more specifics re: location, names, experience, etc.
Jassluvr

jimbehr2000
02-11-03, 02:33
I'm a little shy about giving too many specifics. Its on 14th just north of Pico. Newly remodeled building with nice facilities.

JassLuvr
02-11-03, 13:38
I'm a little shy about giving too many specifics. Its on 14th just north of Pico. Newly remodeled building with nice facilities.
Thanks jimbo,
I stopped in last night and met Cara. Lovely K-girl with natural B-cups. Got a great cbj to completion, lots of cuddling and light kissing. She was eager to please and promised lots more next time. 50+60

jimbehr2000
02-13-03, 00:12
jassluvr I had the same experience with your friend. I had a glimpse of the other girl that works there and she is Hispanic and good looking as well.

Bad Sushi
02-16-03, 05:34
Originally posted by tjinla2001
If you are lucky you might find a desperate stray on Lincoln. You'll really be wasting your time. You're better off on Century in Inglewood. That is, if you like them dark.

Kat-

Stick with the AMPS in SM- I have never heard of one being busted. I don't even think the local LE works 'em. I love a liberal city.

Lanky75
04-13-03, 15:13
There's a place on Lincoln that I noticed the other night. Was past their hours when I passed by. think it's called Spa Paradise. East side of Lincoln about a block south of Pearl. Anyone famaliar with it? I have been there several times, and it is a nice place run by a papasan with all K-girls. The first time I saw Cici, very cute, tiny body with a nicely done aug, cbj, 60 + 60 (I hope I have the abbreviations correct). Rumor has it she has moved on. Yung (sp?) is heavier but well endowed naturally, same numbers. Yoko (last week) is unbelievable. I'd marry her if I met her anyplace else. She is what the surgeons aim for, and all completely natural. A bit giggly and high pitched to hear, but it's easy to overlook the voice. FS for 60 + 100, party hats included. I'm not overly experienced, but this is the best place I've ever found.

JassLuvr
04-17-03, 01:42
Originally posted by Lanky75
I have been there several times, and it is a nice place run by a papasan with all K-girls. The first time I saw Cici, very cute, tiny body with a nicely done aug, cbj, 60 + 60 (I hope I have the abbreviations correct). Rumor has it she has moved on. Yung (sp?) is heavier but well endowed naturally, same numbers. Yoko (last week) is unbelievable. I'd marry her if I met her anyplace else. She is what the surgeons aim for, and all completely natural. A bit giggly and high pitched to hear, but it's easy to overlook the voice. FS for 60 + 100, party hats included. I'm not overly experienced, but this is the best place I've ever found.
60+100 is way overpriced. Makes it very difficult for the regulars. 40/50 at the door is normal 40-60-80 is all you should pay for HJ-BJ-FS
Yoko used to work at the Wilshire spa. Her voice is deadly. I've wanted to put a bag over their head before but never a muzzle on their mouth.

CaliCalientex
04-23-03, 18:57
Just posted some relevant SM info in the Los Angeles thread. Thanks for the info bout the Spa Accupressure place on Lincoln just north of Ocean Park. I pass by that way everyday but just really noticed it last week and was curious what level of service was provided there, I may have to check it out. I would agree that 60+100 is on the high end, but if the lady and service is long and good, I dont think it out of the question. =)

Dingo
05-05-03, 13:08
I've been driving up and down Lincoln Blvd. in SM quite a bit lately, and I have noticed over the past 3 or 4 days a very significant increase in the apparent quality of SWs. On Sat., late afternoon / daylight, I saw a smokin' BSW with lots of cleavage walking by herself. She was wearing a coat because it was chilly, but her tits were flapping in the breeze. HOT! I'm about 85% sure she was working, even though it was daylight. Then in the evening, I saw an attractive brunette (a 7 or 8 in looks, genuinely attractive) walking down Lincoln for no apparent reason & with no particular place to go. I assumed both were working.

My question is, has anyone else noticed this phenom over the past few days? I'm suspicious that it might be LE, because these two girls, in particular, were a LOT better than the normal skanky sub-par talent that plies its trade on Lincoln (S. of pico & N. of Ocean Park.) I'm a bit leary. If anyone has heard of increased LE stings in SM, or conversely, if there is just a spontaneous improvement in the girls and they are legit, I would appreciate knowing about it.

Mmorrison
05-07-03, 09:48
I agree Dingo. Tue (the 6th) around 1pm I saw this real attractive (at least an 8) brunette working the corner where Smart n Final is. Didn't talk to her, but watched her for about 30 min because I was suspicious of LE. I saw about 5 guys pull up, talk, and drive away. Maybe she wanted too much. Couldn't figure why, but never once did she ever get into any of the cars. Think she was either a cop or new.

tjalleykat
05-07-03, 16:55
Regarding SW's on Lincoln Blvd................

Does anyone else remember the tv episode of "Cops" or "LA Vice" where LE set up a sting at the Staples Office store on Lincoln Blvd? LE used the rooftop parking at the store as a lookout post and set up a mobile "booking station" there as well. They had undercover girls working in front of the store and at the 7-11 store across the street.

Carefull.......sometimes lightning DOES strike twice in the same spot!!!!

Mmorrison
05-07-03, 19:57
tjalleykat,

I do remember that episode on TV. That's what I thought of. That's why I just parked and observed for a while. However, I didn't notice any vans or other unusual vehicles/people around. No one picked her up that I saw. One of the other unusual things I noticed is that she wasn't carring a thing. Most other girls (on Century, Sunset, etc.) have some kind of purse and cell phone with them. And like I said before, she never actually got into to car to negotiate--always leaning in the window. Indicative of LE, no?

DJones
05-08-03, 09:50
Originally posted by tjalleykat
Regarding SW's on Lincoln Blvd................

Does anyone else remember the tv episode of "Cops" or "LA Vice" where LE set up a sting at the Staples Office store on Lincoln Blvd? LE used the rooftop parking at the store as a lookout post and set up a mobile "booking station" there as well. They had undercover girls working in front of the store and at the 7-11 store across the street.

Carefull.......sometimes lightning DOES strike twice in the same spot!!!!

It's been mentioned elsewhere on this board, but a SW will keep walking. A decoy has to stay within visible range of the lookout post so will generally walk back and forth in a really small area like a parking lot.

flanker
05-20-03, 03:47
I haven't visited here for a little while so I thought I'd comment on the Lincoln Blvd SW scene. This past weekend there was a pretty hot brunette walking around. I saw her first on Friday night by the Footlocker near Marine. She was probably a 7 (I didn't get a close look since I didn't have any $). She was with some white guy with a ponytail. I saw her again on Saturday (again with that guy) and later Sunday in front of Albertson's with some big black guy. I never did approach her becaus eI am dead broke - does any have any info on the girl I'm talking about? She was wearing a pretty green dress on Friday and a great looking yellow dress on Sunday.
--
Ok - a few weeks back I got a cbj from an older white lady - can't remember the name (I never remember names). I picked her up by the Taco Bell near Pico and we went to her motel room on Pico and 11th. Great BJ, but she's about a 5. Seemed fairly normal though.
--
Also, I've noticed that Friday - Sunday in the late afternoon/early evening is the best time for decent looking SW on Lincoln. The LE situation concerns me a little and I've only picked up 3 or 4 girls in the last six months, but I see the girls a lot, especially lately. During the week you can usually find some SWs in the evenings, but there are crackwhores out there too so be careful - so really nasty hos in the mix!
--
Yesterday I was on Olympic (going towards PCH/10 Fwy) and I turned down 7th because I saw a couple of girls. There are a lot of homeless down there, but I saw two girls that were about a 7 and two others that were decent. Does anyone know if this is a SW hangout? I know it's a bad area, but it looked promising - I didn't stop because of the money situation again, but I think I'll check it out soon. Any info about this?

Sorry no info about MPs from me - not my thing. I like the SWs.

Oswalt
05-21-03, 18:34
Drove through 7th and 8th last night leaving downtown and there were several SW out and about. Even though there were several LE cars making the rounds the little head won and picked up a short wsw. Seemed a little wired, probably on something but gave a damn good bj for 20. Don't know if this a consistent SW hangout and it is a pretty tough neighborhood so be careful.

flanker
05-22-03, 05:14
Bonds - you said 7th and 8th street leaving downtown - what was the cross street? Olympic? Thanks for the safety warning - those neighborhoods do scare the bejesus out of me.
--
Also - try Pico East of Lincoln (a block or two) I saw several there recently.

Hooky
05-24-03, 13:00
tireiron

are you still out there?

just wondering about the girl "linda", mid-wilshire at brea. was she a bit older but great service? trying to locate old favorite from santa monica AMP gin-ja on wilshire by same name, hasn't been there for quite a while. but i figured maybe she moved elsewhere.

thanks, hope you see this post.

hooky

Oswalt
05-24-03, 16:01
Olympicc and Union area

Hobby knob
06-30-03, 20:28
Hey,

I'm trying to locate an Asian provider I use to see regularly. She advertised on that mall as Tia in 2000. She had an incall place near Beverly Center. I've changed my cell phone, so she can't get a hold of me, and I don't have her new number anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

jimbehr2000
07-05-03, 13:06
Does SM take the cars of people they catch soliciting? I had heard they don't but thast L.A. does.

DonkeyKong
07-05-03, 14:04
jimbehr2000;
I'm pretty sure SM doesn't, however LB is.

Samantha
07-08-03, 15:59
Hey guys,

My incalla partment is not to far from SM, so if you want to come and see me at a safe, clean, location for a GFE experience email me at sensualsamantha@attbi.com

Trojman
07-13-03, 12:58
Does anyone know if the Yoko at Skin Paradise is the same Yoko that used to work at Ginja? She's awesome and I would love to find her.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

jimbehr2000
07-27-03, 20:33
I just noticed a place called Ocean Therapy on SM near 14th. Is this place an AMP? Any info would be appreciated.

TSMDave
07-28-03, 01:15
I just noticed a place called Ocean Therapy on SM near 14th. Is this place an AMP? Any info would be appreciated. Went there a few years back. No lineup, but did get FS, but hurried and by an older korean. Not worth it.

Champ Desi
08-05-03, 23:24
Dear All,

I recently visited to the Mimiko Massage Parlour, SM. The old mamasen asked $ 50 for entry, which was bit surprising as I used to go there for $ 40. I was surprised and I asked if I will be giving $ 50 then I want to choose the massues. She refused and told me that no one is available and i should go. She behaved very strangely and almost kick me out of the place. I always had good experience there. I have also tipped good amount to girls. I do not know what happen. I will try to go there again sometime.

Happy Hunting!

Champ Desi
08-16-03, 02:09
The PCH tour!

I went to PCH today alone looking for good time. While I was passing i reached at the cross section of the Sunset and PCH I saw LSW standing at the corner of the sea food place. I was not sure that if she is SW or someone so I stopped at nearest gas station for gas. While I was feeling the fake gas ( $1 for 10 min) I saw her walking her to another car. They talked for while and she did not get in. I was now sure that she is SW though I was little worried about LE as she was not moving and kept on looking all around. I decided to play safe in the case. I stopped my car on the curb of the PCH to go behind the sea food place. I make sure that she noticed me. I went to behind the place and she started to walk behind me. I started to walk outside and she followed me. Now I got courage as I was sure that she is SW. She was not slim but kinda heavy butt. She was tall, big boobs, red t-shirt and something like black skirt. I finally went ahead and sat in the car. She passed by my car and I asked her what was the time. I have never asked any SW time before. I think I was playing over concious. I should have relaxed. She told me exact time and told me that she would like to have ride if I am going towards Santa Monica beach. She told me that she understand that it is costly to provide ride. I asked her how much it is. She told me $ 40. I was kinda horny and i did not make sure that if that is for FS or BJ. We drove together towards the santa monica beach. Finally we found one parking behind the store.

She was really good. She gave me great BBBJ and almost cleaned me with her tounge. Then she spit out my load outside the car. During all this she did not let me touch her pussy at all. She even did not let me touch her tits bare. She was dressed all the time. I was happy though as she did great job in BJ. I did not have $ 40 in my pocket. I was left with only $ 35 and she finally excepted it as she also felt that I only have that much at the that time. She was great. I asked her name after everything. She told me her name is Tracy and she works everyday.

I met her 5 in the evening on Friday night. She is around 22-25 year old. She has tatoo on her back. Again no luck for phone number. I will try her next week.

Happy Hunting!!

MrTallOne
08-16-03, 13:23
Champ,

With all due respect, is it possible this was a transvestite?
The bit about no touching of bare tits or pussy sets off the alarms in my brain.

Champ Desi
08-16-03, 21:10
Originally posted by MrTallOne
Champ,

With all due respect, is it possible this was a transvestite?
The bit about no touching of bare tits or pussy sets off the alarms in my brain. Hi TallOne,

I have never thought of this. As you have pointed out, it can be possible. Let me add that she did not show me any of the part of her body. All knew she had boobs but I think it can be anything. Man, you took away fun from my great tour! No problemo! I think this is really good point suggested by TallOne. People like me who do not want transvestite should be careful. She was really little differnt. May be I am thinking all this as I am thinking in that direction.

Any way, Thanks again TallOne. I will be posting my new adventure tonight as I will be going out for fun now.

Happy Hunting!

Socalasian
08-17-03, 01:25
Champ...

Congratulations...

You've been "shim"med.

BTW... It's bad karma to use someone elses "signature" line, you know, something like...

Happy Hunting!

OldBill
08-18-03, 20:29
Champ,

Here's my 2-cents treatise. Other possible reasons...

1. She is menstruating. Nipples sensitive...pussy...

2. A lot of hookers will let you screw them but not touch their tits often because they don't like them grabbed and manhandled...especially if they bruise easily like whites and fair-skinned latinas.

3. A lot of hookers don't want you to touch their pussy because
they specialize in blow jobs and don't want to get into a situation where they can more easily be raped.

4. If they just are giving you a blowjob, less for cops to see and charge for prostitution...as they can situp and only a zip or quick cover on your part can hide what's been "up"

5. Fingers are dirty and fingernails can cut which can lead to painful infections other than the venereal-type...yeast, urinary tract, etc. Some massage workers even allow DATY but no fingers. One once closely inspected my fingers and nails before allowing pussy play.

6. Believe it or not, a lot of sex workers have strange rules which allows them to give blowjobs and screw but it's okay because it is just for money and they are "not deriving any pleasure from the act." If their boyfriends have sex with another prostitute, it's cheating because he cums; if they have a sexual act with a john, it's okay because she is not really "enjoying it" and that any climaxing is a well-trained act.

Once in awhile, especially with good DATY + finger skills, you get some of these types to momentarily forget themselves and they have an honest orgasm. Their reactions are comical, they are surprised, embarrased with stupid lines of "uhhhhh, I guess I needed that..." Believe or not, they sometimes feel bad and that they have crossed the line from prostitute to "*****" because they enjoyed it or shared something they were only supposed save for their boyfriends. Odd, but fun.

7. With your finger in their pussy, it's much easier to know how their body is responding, that they are faking a build-up to an
orgasm and whether or not they are really having one so they can push you away and say "I'm too sensitive because I came."
to do much else other than a hand job.

Originally posted by Champ Desi
The PCH tour!

During all this she did not let me touch her pussy at all. She even did not let me touch her tits bare. She was dressed all the time. I was happy though as she did great job in BJ.

Samantha
08-19-03, 00:46
Originally posted by OLDBILL
Champ,

Here's my 2-cents treatise. Other possible reasons...

1. She is menstruating. Nipples sensitive...pussy...

2. A lot of hookers will let you screw them but not touch their tits often because they don't like them grabbed and manhandled...especially if they bruise easily like whites and fair-skinned latinas.

3. A lot of hookers don't want you to touch their pussy because
they specialize in blow jobs and don't want to get into a situation where they can more easily be raped.

4. If they just are giving you a blowjob, less for cops to see and charge for prostitution...as they can situp and only a zip or quick cover on your part can hide what's been "up"

5. Fingers are dirty and fingernails can cut which can lead to painful infections other than the venereal-type...yeast, urinary tract, etc. Some massage workers even allow DATY but no fingers. One once closely inspected my fingers and nails before allowing pussy play.

6. Believe it or not, a lot of sex workers have strange rules which allows them to give blowjobs and screw but it's okay because it is just for money and they are "not deriving any pleasure from the act." If their boyfriends have sex with another prostitute, it's cheating because he cums; if they have a sexual act with a john, it's okay because she is not really "enjoying it" and that any climaxing is a well-trained act.

Once in awhile, especially with good DATY + finger skills, you get some of these types to momentarily forget themselves and they have an honest orgasm. Their reactions are comical, they are surprised, embarrased with stupid lines of "uhhhhh, I guess I needed that..." Believe or not, they sometimes feel bad and that they have crossed the line from prostitute to "*****" because they enjoyed it or shared something they were only supposed save for their boyfriends. Odd, but fun.

7. With your finger in their pussy, it's much easier to know how their body is responding, that they are faking a build-up to an
orgasm and whether or not they are really having one so they can push you away and say "I'm too sensitive because I came."
to do much else other than a hand job.

As a former Sw I agree with you on these factors # 1 , # 2 and # 5 in particular. Guys dont realize how dirty thier hands are even when recently washed. The money that you just handed the girl is infested with germs, and then you want to stick it in her? I used to allow guys to finger me anytime when I first started working until I had frequent yeast infections and bacterial infections. THen after telling the doctor she suggested I use condoms on the fingers, LOL! Or finger cots they call them. Not a lot of men want to put that on thier finger in the heat of the moment. But seriously guys protect yourselves! If you have a cut on your finger even a minute one and the girl has HIV or something that is all it takes.

I admit the guys I see at my place if thier hands are free from cuts and thier nails are short and they wash thier hands I enjoy a figer or two, but if they have dirt or crud under thier nails or any hang nail I wont let them do it to me, and they wonder why but I explain to them that NO amount of money is worth my life or health.

I laugh at the MP girls or any girl for that matter and then I feel bad for them that they do everything for a buck but in the end all thier $ will go to doctor bills and medicine. After being educated on the way that HIV transmits itself I have to say I stay away from bodily fluids, cuts, and I am not afraid to give a guy his money back and ask him to leave if he has any bumps, or apparent diseases or disorders.

Some pimps even tell the girls now dont do this or that like one of my ex PI's told me not to raise my legs way up. GEEZ

SO give the girls that have some rules a little respect for whatever reason it might be and I think as for me number 5 nailed it, but all those are reasons for a girl to have her "rules"

Sorry so long, sometimes I go off on a tangent, but if any of you CLEAN guys want to see me email me at sensualsamantha@attbi.com

MrTallOne
08-19-03, 23:05
These are well thought out and correct points, and I respect that opinion.

With street girls, I think most of the time the greater risk is taken by the customer, unless he is having sex with prostitutes several times a day as a hobby. The one who is going to be "catching something" is most usually the john. This is strictly based on the numbers. These girls do this hundreds of times a year. How often does a john have sex with a prostitute...

This is probably not true in the case of higher end escorts that may be much more selective about their clientele.

The fact that "she" didn't let Champ touch her may have been a blessing. I picked up a fresh young sw over the weekend. I opened up her legs and parted her lips. This poor girl probably had just about every STD available.

With safe sex, this hobby can be fun for us and profitable for the women. Unfortunatly many sws ( and johns ) are suffering from the results of bad decisions.

Fred Darley
09-17-03, 10:52
Hello,

First time posting. Great AMP on Pico - Shiatsu Japan. Around 30th St. $50 1/2 hr and $40/$80 hj/fs. Had two different Japanese ladies. First one was about 35 - a bit chunky, but very friendly and accomodating. Second one was 25, pretty hot and very enthusiastic. Tough to negotiate down the prices I've listed above. Just tell the mamasan them you've been there before, that's what I did my first time there and BINGO - good times.

Have fun out there!

Heavy Load
09-24-03, 13:09
Picked up a bsw about a week ago. Top was saggy, but rest was nice, about 28 yo, buzz haircut. Got a cbj in the car and a handfull of pussy while she did her job. Was excellent at her talent. She didn't have a cell phone, but I gave her mine. She said she would call me when she gets her cell number, I'll share it with you guys when I get it. She was on Lincoln near Pico. She was from Jamica, has a nice accent.

Cheapskate
10-06-03, 22:14
The absence of services at OA made my wheels find its way to a former playground in Santa Monica. Walked into the Wilshire Spa, showed mammasan my id card and paid $50 for a half hour of service.
After the shower, service provider shows up and started what I would consider a lame mechanical rubdown (not massage). She has pulled down the top of her dress to show her upper torso as she gave me the backrub. She later removed her panties, pulled her dress up to her waist trying them up together at that location. Looked to me like the best way to "get dressed real quick" in preparation for a raid???
This was quickly followed by getting herself situated into missionary position, still very mechanical, but FS.
After giving her $50 for her services, she almost went into a tantrum, insisting her tip must be $100. I said next time.
Her service did not justify what she asked for.

Hapshida
11-07-03, 13:21
Over the past few months I have made several visits to Ocean Therapy (SM & 14th). I have found most of my trips there to be pleasurable with good quality (mostly korean, but have had 1 hispanic) girls. Price is $50/half hour, but they usually have coupons in X-Press for $10, and sometimes $15 off. They also recently started handing out "Car Wash" cards that mamasan signs each time you visit. They are good for buy 6, get one free. It is stall a better deal to go with a coupon, which is basically buy 5 get one free, but for those that don't always check for coupons, I think the "Car Wash" card is a great idea.

Donny
11-13-03, 15:24
Regarding Ocean Therapy:

Are you talking about Sara?

Cute girl, but I want to see if they had other Latinas on their menu?

Cheers

Hapshida
11-13-03, 21:21
I do not remember names, so I do not know if the latina was a Sara or something else. I just remember she was in her mid 30's with a massive rack.

Donny
11-14-03, 16:23
Hapshida,

In that case we are talking about two different girls. Sarah is a petite girl in early 20s. Thats exaclty what I was wondering. I was hoping they have few Latinas on their list.

How was youe experience with this 30 year old? worth asking for her?

Hapshida
11-15-03, 19:24
Decent massage with CBJTC. That is what I usually go for. $60 for the BJ and not rushed.

Trojman
11-25-03, 15:34
I used to always ask for Yoko from Ginja on Wilshire and 26th, but she doesn't work there anymore. Does anyone know where she works now?

Three X
11-26-03, 13:40
I need a spanish speaker can anybody help me. Just use the Private messenger to contact me!

Donny
12-04-03, 16:37
Hi Hapashida,

I went back to Oceans last night and they had only one Latina on their dinner menu. Christina was the girl that you were talking about and she was the only one available last night. I wasn't too impressed by her looks, but my stick was so hard that I couldn't resist. Banged her for about 1 hour and paid her cien.

The lady running the place is really cool with me now. I was hanging out at the place for more than 1 hour (paid the half hour rate). I think I even sat down and watched part of the Lakers with the manager. LOL!!

Christina told me that there is another Latina that works here beside Sarah. I gotta go check this third lady out.

Not a great experience. Wasn't too impressed by Christina and her body (although she had huge rack).

pinhole
12-05-03, 22:56
All,

I am a regular reader and sometime contributor the NJ forums and will be traveling on business to Santa Monica next week (8-12th). Staying a hotel on the beach named Shutters. Am very active with AMPs in the NY/NJ area and was hoping I could get suggestions on what I could try out while in CA. Saw some names below like Ocean's and also read a bit about "better quality at places on Wilshire." Some more guidance would be helpful. BJ wanted, FS would be great, attractive providers even better. Also, is there a good incall service anyone can suggest. My biggest concern for either is LE - looking to minimize my risk.

All info will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Pinhole.

CaliCalientex
12-06-03, 13:53
Pinhole,

Shutters is a nice place on SM beach, so you should enjoy as long as the sun's out. As for places to go, I've never been to Oceans' but I'll take those other guys recommendations. The place on Wilshires I believe is Ginja thats mentioned just below. There's also Gold Therapy on 14th Street just north of Pico. Generally speaking the recommendations on this forum are right on so if you stick to them you should be fine. SMPD is not into busting MPs as far as I know. But be aware that many if not most places in SM ask for ID and info when you come in, so dont freak out, its harmless. Inglewood east of LAX is/was a good place also, but it seems a popular place there may have been busted which is strange since local PD has been very tolerant of MPs there, but I wouldnt worry about SM, its a very liberal town.

Good luck and enjoy.

Donny
12-06-03, 16:12
Pinhole,

Welcome to the West Coast. You wull be very impressed by Shutters Hotel. I think it may be one of the best hotels on the beach.

As far as the action, there are plenty of AMP in Santa Monica. Most of the have Asians on their menu (I'm not a huge fan of Asians myself...I tend to go foe Latinas).

If you do like Asians...You can check out Ginja on 25-26th and Wilshire. Oceans is also nice with some Latinas on their Menu. 14th and Santa Monica Blvd.

If you really want to go a for real action, then I would suggest making a trip to the South and Visit the girls in Mexico. Two hour car ride, but plenty of girls at half the price.

Enjoy!

Champ Desi
12-11-03, 22:03
Hi All,
I went to Tokyo Massage at Pico and Olympic. 50 entry and 80 FS. There were Japanese girls. Place is very busy I do not know why? Met Lisa around 30 -35. Not so attractive Japanese girl. Very loose pussy. I did not enjoy at all. Started with bad massage and then she asked me what I wanted and I said FS. She kept on asking for money in the beginning and I gave her (dumb me!). any way many times it works. She gave very lame service. I think I will not go there again.
Looks : 6
Attitude : 7
Service : 5
Overall : 5

I miss the old golden days of OA. They were the best in business. Everything was so good.
Champ

Cheapskate
12-13-03, 16:52
Friday night my itching balls needed scratching and went to find relief at Shiatsu Japan on Pico near 30th. Was told of a 15 - 20 minute wait and mammasan suggested I take a coffee break at the nearby McDonalds. So I left. No relief.

Went to an Asian massage place on Santa Monica Blvd near the used Honda dealer, paid mammasan $50 for the half hour and was brought to a room.

Few minutes later an unattractive, older asian masseuse flirtingly walked in, started giving me a backrub, and we had a lengthy discussion about the amount of tips she prefers to receive, rationalizing how the times have changed and how everything is more expensive nowadays, etc., etc.

This completely turned me off, so when asked to turn over, it won't even respond to her CBJ. I did not need to tell her how disappointed I was with her service (or the lack of it) and left the room. Put my clothes on and left. No relief.

Oh, how I miss OA!

Late Night
12-13-03, 20:07
Cheapskate,

The action in Santa Monica is pretty dead. There are lots of AMPs, but none of them have a good selection of ladies.

Where was OA?

latenightfourtwenty!

Magik
12-14-03, 16:31
OA was in Inglewood, it was shut down months ago by multiple raids by LE. Though now and then someone will mention that the answering machine still has a message on it if you call, or some other ray of hope, OA no longer exists.

Late Night
12-14-03, 18:13
Was OA next to that xxx video shop?

If it was, that place will be missed. I remember scoring couple of extra Latina hotties.

Late Night
12-15-03, 21:11
Hey Donny,

Was at your Ocean's Therapy today and had a doctors appointment with a Latina. I think this is the third girl you were talking about. Nice 21 year old Latina with nice body and nice shaved and warm pussy.

Her name was Karina. Nice legs, cute face, and again nice warm shaved pussy.

Got a nice warm CBJ, then took her cowgirl (in several positions), missionary, and finished in her with a huge load doggy.

Took a shower, then left.

Very good experience!

LateNightfourtwenty!

chrome
12-17-03, 02:40
I heard that Santa Monica has a small Eastern European popluation. Are there any decent European "Chiropractors" located in this area..?

Needless to say, I'm very burned out on AMP's and their half-hearted 5 minute light finger touch, now-turn-over routine. In my mind, the times I received a real therapeutic massage with extras was when I was serviced by Russian or Czech women. The gals I visited out in Hollywood were pushing it in age. Any suggestions in your neck of the woods?

Cheechs Bud
12-18-03, 20:42
Been lurking a while and finally decided to post.

Anyway, I'm interested in finding a good AMP in the Santa Monica area, but I'm hesitant because of the drivers license issue. Can anyone recommend one that doesn't require ID, or is this a city ordinance? I've only been to one AMP in Santa Monica a few years back. I for get the name, its on Broadway near 6th street. Good service, nice looking K-girl, but I was put off by having to show my license.

Thanks in advance, fellas.

Late Night
12-19-03, 17:48
Cheechs Bud,

There at least a dozen AMPs in Santa Monica with new ones opening every few months.

Oceans has never asked me for an I.D.

Good luck.

Cheapskate
12-22-03, 01:05
Went to an AMP on 14th north of Pico. I was never asked for an ID or drivers license like most places in SM.

It seems commonplace for the service provider to ask how much you plan to tip before they ever start doing anything.

The young korean service provider did the same on Thursday night, wanting $100 tip for FS. After some small talk, she got me to lie down and she worked me up.

I promised Penny I will recommend her services to my friends, and she is available at Gold Therapy. She's in the early to mid- 20's, about 5'6", maybe 110 lbs, 34C. I don't think I told her my name, either.

BTW, LateNight:

OA is about 1/2 mile east of 405 on Manchester with a big signboard that says: "Shiatsu". It is NOT the AMP next to an XXX-video store.

Choosy Guy
12-22-03, 02:43
I had a good time with Paris tonight.
Lincoln Bl in SM.
WSW
Approx--5'3", 125lbs, 35yo, A-cup lacking defination
cbj, fs, car-date, $60

Thinks that she is 22 and hot; she told me about her $250 escort rates. But then, a lot of you guys like to give women the big money, guess that I'm cheap as well as

Choosy Guy

Hilo Boy
12-28-03, 07:32
Hey All,

I tried this post on the Valley board but no luck, so I will give Santa Monica a shot.

I am wondering if anyone has had experience with a girl that went by the name Celia and sometimes used Delia. She was originally from the Phillipines but did not have an accent and spoke perfect english. Really hot petite body, worked and lived in a condo that was somewhere between 10th-20th street. Moved from the San Fernando Valley to Santa Monica and may have moved back to the Valley. Had a daughter and drove a older model Honda. This has been a few years back so if anyone has seen her let me know what you thought. She was the best I ever had and would like to know if others agree.

Mahalo

Professor2000
01-09-04, 19:53
BEWARE LE ALERT?

Hi All,

I've been reading the forum for months on and off but decided to post first time.

Last Monday - I was taking the Lincoln Bl tour as usual around 6PM and saw two really hot looking women standing by a phone booth just off of Lincoln and Kensington Rd (?) near the light at Pearl. Looked like they were using the phone (or rather pretending to). I pulled in to the side street and one of them came up to the driver's side window and asked me "Hey, how're doing?, What's up?" I saw she had a cell phone in her hand and the other woman looked like she had one too!

I said "I'm ok thank you - goodbye" and drove off.

Drove by again after 10 mins and they were still there but a couple of blocks apart with cellphones in their hands talking.

Don't know but I smell something fishy going on in that area. The women looked too good for the usual Lincoln SWs.

Does anyone have any info?

Take Care.

Cebuano
01-13-04, 22:03
Anybody got any phone #s for any girls that work on Lincoln Bl., or in Santa Monica or Venice in general? I live in that area and am looking for a good steady girl in the neighborhood. I usually go to downtown for action, and have only occasionally noticed girls giving me the look on Lincoln. Unfortunately, can't usually take any home (you can guess why).

Cebuano

Kiiro Chameleon
01-19-04, 02:56
A couple of weeks ago I noticed an AMP on SM Blvd, between Centinela & Bundy. (The place is actually 2 blocks outside of SM city limits.) It's on the 2nd floor of a strip mall on the NE corner, and hanging on the railing is a yellow banner advertising 1 hour massage for $39. (or $39.95?)

The price seemed to good to be true for a legit 1 hour massage.

Since I could have used a regular massage anyway, I thought I'd "take one for the team" and give it a try.

So here's my first report - sorry, no exciting jackpot to report this time (except for the inexpensive massage by middle-age Chinese women).

If you're still interested, here are the details:
I went last Saturday afternoon and got the 1 hr. massage.
No FS or BJ was available (and I don't beleive that they were worried about me being LE). My masseuse was between 35-45 and told me she was from Tsingtao province. She was friendly, but her English was limited. The massage lasted exactly one hour, and finished with a hot towel rub down/clean up.

There was one more woman there who looked a bit older. Her English was even more limited. (When I first entered, I asked if I needed an "appointment"; I tried very slowly and clearly, but she kept responding "apartment?"... until I gave up and just turned over $40 and was shown to a room.)

Hours: Mon - Sat 10? - 6pm [another indication that it's probably legit.]
I think it may be called "Chens" based upon a couple of small notices taped to the window.

There is a Massage supply store on the first floor of the same strip mall. At first, I only saw the "Massage" sign of the store and thought there was a 2nd AMP in the same mall.

50cents
02-10-04, 22:47
Champ,

Went to Tokyo and saw Lisa. She is not 30-35, but more like 45-50. Pretty face and tall but so tits sag. She is not Japanese, but Korean. Lisa knows a few words in Japanese and can fool those who don't speak Japanese.

I know we are talking about the same chick because her pussy was very loose. I was not even sure I was inside her at times, but she got pretty sweaty on top of me. She has very soft skin.

Does anybody know where to find a real Japanese AMP? I like to bang a chick and use my Japanese.

Fats
02-14-04, 02:34
Gin Ja AMP

2512 Wilshire
Open 8am-10:30pm every day.

Visited for the first time on a Saturday afternoon. Standard $50/$80/$100 for 30/45/60 minutes. I've found most of these places are one shot and out the door regardless of the time so I opted for the 30 minute session. I gave mamasan the money and she asked for ID which is standard fare for Santa Monica but still annoying. She left me in the room and took my ID. After a good 5 minutes, a young Korean woman entered the room and gave me my ID back. She said her name was Pepsi and began giving a very lackluster massage. About ten minutes into this, someone in the hall called out something in Korean and she answered and then said she'd be right back and left the room. I was left lying face down on the massage table but a few minutes later the door opens and the massage continues. Except her technique has totally changed so I look over and sure enough, it's a different girl. Now I have Paula who is also young but not as cute as Pepsi. Her massage however is much better than Pepsi's so it's not a total loss. She climbs on top and starts kissing my back while sliding her body all over. She has me flip over and then begins the same treatment on the front ending with a CBJ and lots of ball licking. The only position she wanted to do was doggie so we finished up that way. All in all it was an OK experience, but certainly nothing special. There was no shower never mind a table shower and I would have preferred to stay with Pepsi as she was more my type but such is life. Total damage $50 entry and $100 tip.

Champ Desi
02-22-04, 21:31
Hi 50 Cents,
Thanks for more info. I was not able to figure that out. May be your are correct. She may be 40. Well, I really can not figure that out. Her Pussy was extremely loose. As I remember. I want to enjoy Thai girls. Can anybody tell me where can I find good thai girls to bang? I am also into Black ladies but sometime they are really lousy.
Champ

Mankosuki
02-25-04, 06:11
50Cents,

There are no Japanese AMPs that I know of in LA or OC. Even Mimiko's (Japanese name...) is purely Korean and is infact run by the same people in the other two Korean AMPs in SM. I'd recommend "Oriental Massage" on 26th street and try Lisa there. She has a nice body with long nipples. Same prices as the other places. I wish there was a Japanese AMP too for the same reason you said. I've been to Japan before but that's a whole other topic.
Good luck.

50cents
03-05-04, 12:23
Manko,

Go to Le Sun by Arbor by Forum, you should look in the other boards. On Sui only. Namae wa Nihongo snow. Kankoku-gin de mo Nihon umare, she does the omizu in okuchi.

Kiiro Chameleon
03-10-04, 05:28
I'm also in search of a Japanese provider for similiar reasons. I'll add a few tidbits in the hope that it may help in that search.

A couple of years back I went to the AMP on Pico that's west of 26th (the one on the south side of the street -- according to the archives, the one on the north side is also run by the same people). The Mama-san was Nikei, so I got a glimmer of optimism. But the provider turned out to be a K-girl. [In case you're wondering, I thought she was relatively hot for an AMP provider: 35ish, toned-body accented by a pair of fake melons.]

Some time later I went back to check it out again. This time it was near closing time and both the Mama-san and the provider were Korean. [And both were at late 40's if not 50's] I ended up not getting serviced. The provider suggested I come back earlier in the day for a younger provider. I havn't returned.

Also, about 10 years ago there was a story in, I think, the LA Times about a Japanese 'Delivery-Health' style ring that was busted. Japanese college-age girls were operating out of higher end hotels like the New Otani, primarily to serve Japanese tourists. According to the story, the LAPD spent a lot of time - a couple of months? - and effort in busting them. [Of all the criminal activity that is out there, it seemed strange that the LAPD would go to such lengths to stop this particular one...] If I remember the details correctly, they used non-Japanese speaking officers who pretended to want to set up something for business associates visiting from Japan. Then they used a Japanese/American officer (who also couldn't speak) to pose as the tourist. Does anyone else remember this story?

Also, a year or two before that news story, a native-Japanese female friend told me that she heard these kinds of services exist in LA. So it doesn't seem like it was such a big secret. Perhaps they were advertising in the Japanese language newspapers? Maybe similar services are still advertising?

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear if anyone has any more leads.

Hapshida
03-16-04, 20:58
Paid a visit to Ginja today. I had not been there for a while. Saw Erika. Absolutely the best BBBJ I have ever had in my entire life. She said she's only been here for 2 weeks, but her english was perfect so who really knows. Don't know what other days she works, besides Tuesdays, obviously.

Her mouth was so soft and warm. She brought me to the breaking point multiple times then would go to work on my balls or asshole for a time until I calmed down, then working her tongue on my shaft and head before sucking vigorously bringing me almost to the big O again before slowing down then sucking my nips etc. After about 5 times of that traetment, she put on the rubber and we went at it mish, cg and doggie before I shot my wad.

Oh, and the massage was not bad either.

5 Stars.

Relaxor
03-19-04, 17:04
I am new to this forum, and wanted to thank those who have given info to help my foray into the amp scene a little more comfortable.

I visited G. J. a couple days ago. The mamasan was polite and asked if I was there before, so I said yes a long time ago. She showed me into the room and took $50 for 1/2 hr and asked me to wait. A moment later a vision named Kim came in then asked me to get ready on the table and she left. 5 min later she came back and started a very nice massage. after about 10 min she asked me to turn over and made sure the towel stayed in place. I placed my hand on her ass and she gently removed it saying "no, no this only massage place. " She told me she thought I was police and we don't do that kind of thing here.

Since I am a big guy with an almost shaved head I could believe I looked like LE. I tried assuring her but she insisted. I never let my hands stop. Finally she took my hand and placed it on my member under the towel. So I played for a couple minutes and managed to knock the towel off. She relented and pulled her top down to let me suckle those great breasts and finished me off.

After that she insisted on finishing the massage! She was great, even helped put on my shoes. Left her a nice tip so next time less worry on her part.

Elvis69
03-27-04, 18:27
Fellas, I am new to the forum but definitely not new to the the Santa Monica AMP scene. At one point or another I've visited probably every such place within the city limits, and several outside as well.

It so happens that I live very close to the places on Pico at 28th and 30th, so those are the ones I partake of most often. Don't sweat the DL thing, they aren't doing anything nefarious with it, it's just to cover their asz with the cops. Once you've been there a few times and the mamasan knows you she'll usually let you slide but sometimes if the mamasan is a different one they'll check you even if you're a regular.

Between the two - 28th St. or 30th St. - I prefer 30th St. Mamasan will send a lineup to your room if you ask, and lately they've had a few real superstars. The one girl I really just about fell in love with, Janie, was only there for a few months and now she's gone. Mamasan said she got married and went back to Korea but I figure she's just working somewhere else. I think when a girl gets too hot they (the ownership group) rotate her to another location before one of her customers snaps her up as his personal concubine, which I was just about to do.

Anyway, the prices are as mentioned - 50/75/100 dollars for 30/45/60 minutes massage, plus $100 FS.

Good providers I've run across recently are Sofia - 30ish, gives phenomenal deep tissue massage complete with walking on back, large fake rack, petite body, very skilled CBJ, cowgirl, mish to finish but wouldn't allow full penetration - and Mink, late 20s, so-so massage but fabulous BBBJ, cowgirl till she came, then let me finish up in mish with legs up high and me longdicking her like an animal.

Hmmm, just typing that post has given me an irresistable urge to head over and pay that little Minky a visit.

Elvis

Hapshida
03-28-04, 20:33
I think my next visit to a SM AMP I will attempt to accomplish the following:
A visit to Ginja on a Tuesday should mean that both Nicole (The best massage I have ever goten at an AMP) and Erika (The best everything else I have ever gotten at an AMP) should both be there. I would like nothing more than to get them both together in the same room. Then while Nicole is taking care of me upper extremeties, Erika can be taking care of my lower extremeties. I think those 2 would make for a great 30 minutes session. Perhaps a payday or 2 away, but I think I will start saving up for it.

Samurai II
03-29-04, 13:49
Hey Kiiro,

I remember hearing about that bust, but don't remember the details.

There are some ads in Japanese newspaper/magazines for "Delivery Service" specializing in Japanese girls. Haven't tried the service though.

Manko, 50cents,

Have you heard anything about these services?

Samurai

Mankosuki
03-29-04, 16:23
Samurai,

Interesting find if true. However, I am betting this would be a japanese only service, especially if the advertise in japanese publications. Even though I can read/speak enough to get by, they probably still would decline. If you find something online, I can try to read it for you and let you know what it says.

JM from the SB forum sounds very good but is gfe worth the long drive, not sure.

Samurai II
03-30-04, 13:15
Thanks Manko,

I will ask around about the japanese delivery service and will let you know about it if I get more info. I am usually in the OC forum.

Samurai

50cents
03-31-04, 04:07
Sam,

I was at a favorite Ramen shop in j-town and was looking at the free Japanese auto newspapers. It's got some interesting ads, I may give it a shot.

Elvis69
04-05-04, 19:43
Bros,

Just got some great action off of Lincoln Blvd. I was fueling up my car around 3PM at the 76 station a few blocks south of Pico when I noticed a sweet little honey turn the corner across the street and begin to stroll down Lincoln. She was about 5'6" and slim, dressed low profile in jeans and a long-sleeved top, but very pretty. I doubted that she was a SW but couldn't resist the urge to find out so I had to abort the fueling process, jump in my car and get over to her before anyone else did.

I crossed the street and shot down the alley, turned back onto Lincoln and as I drove slowly past her she gave me the look and I gave her a wave. Turned up Pearl street and she jumped in. I checked her for LE and after exchanging pleasantries drove her to my place just up the road a bit.

We got out of my car and ducked into the garage - my designated SW entertainment zone, hehehe. She was a light-skinned black girl, by the name of Sheila. Very beautiful face, flawless skin and gorgeous eyes. I really couldn't believe that she was a SW. Just as I was thinking how lucky I was she said "okay, I'll need a hundred dollars." I said, "WHAT THE FOCK! Sorry, that's over my budget, honey." She said "okay, what were you thinking," and I said "some head for forty would be fine, but if that's not enough for you I understand, let me take you back right now." (that's what we call the takeaway :) ) I took out forty and she saw some other bills in the roll so she said "how about fifty?" I rolled my eyes and said "if it's really good I'll give you fifty."

Dudes, this girl proceeded to give me one of the hottest BBBJs I've ever had in my life. She started nice and slow, with plenty of tongue action, and took her time. Let me put it this way: she blew me like I'd blow myself if, I could blow myself. Real slowly and as deep as she could take it, making sweet yumyum sounds like a little girl sucking her favorite flavored lollopop, then when I warned her of the impending explosion she sucked it faster and swallowed every drop as if her life depended on it. An absolute champion.

And yes, I gave her the bonus. :D

Marble Brains
04-13-04, 12:40
Went to GT on 14th. I had a great FS experience with a Korean girl named Sarai, .50 for 30 minutes and 1.00 for FS. She had a nice slim figure with shapely legs. Small A cups with big nips. It was my first time there and the Mamasan greeted me like I was their best customer. She lead me straight to a back room without the need to sign-in or show ID. I told her that I had been there before but couldn't remember the name of the girl. As I was leaving I saw another Korean girl entering through the side door. This girl was wearing a bikini and sporting a pair of nice C+ natural looking jugs. I will try this place again and ask for the C+ provider. I went there at 10:30am and was the only customer.

BigD269
04-18-04, 12:41
I was just in town for the weekend and decided to take the advice of an earlier post in the thread. Went to the AMP at 19th and Santa Monica just before closing Sat. night 4/18. Paid the $50 entry for 1/2 hour, and proceeded to get "nekked", since the sign on the wall said "please cover your buttocks and genitals with a towel while waiting". I though that was promising. In the mean time I placed $80.00 cash on the table in plain view.

I was soon joined by Lisa a cute Japanese lady, probably in her early 30's. She had beautiful, pert breasts that any man would enjoy massaging his face, a nice handful; I'd say about "C's". They didn't feel fake at all. Maybe they were, and if so the surgeon did a great job (no scars).

Lisa saw the cash, counted it and said something about a "hundred", but didn't press the issue. The took off everythig but her thong, disposed of the towel, and proceeded to massage my back, giving much attention to my buttocks and crack, occasionally reaching up to caress the jewels, and lightly run her fingers around the upper reaches of my thighs, just teasing enough to make me start to feel crazy. She would lie directly on me full length, undulating her body, and massaging with those beautiful C's. I could feel those fully erect, big pencil erasers caressing me all the way from my hairline to my crack. It felt wonderful! On occasion I felt her tongue exploring the jewels and above, with me lifting up and spreading a bit to help out and give her a bertter angle.

By that time, BigD was very happy and had a big smile. So did Lisa. She commented how hard I was, and I told her there was a reason for that. More massage with those nips ensued, and she began to spend more time where I wanted. The raincoat came out, and she rolled it down with her mouth, and proceeded to go to work. Exstacy! I slipped my fingers under her thong and felt a tight and wet pussy getting even wetter. She moved closer to me and seemed to enjoy what I was doing to her.

Pretty soon, Lisa climbed on top of me into a good 69. I lenjoyed watching and feeling those lips kissing me back. I found her button, and she began to moan and squirm a little, giving great head in the process. She was very clean and tasty, and I got a few "rims" in, something she seemed to enjoy. She got wetter and moaned more, seeming enjoying the action. I do believe she came in my mouth, or it was a really good act. At least there was some squirting when I thought she did.

The flag was at full mast and after enjoyable oral, she moved that beautiful, tight pussy down into a reverse cowgirl and I felt true exstacy! She worked it, and I watched my cock pumping in and out in plain view, until I exploded.

She dressed and left the room, soon returning with a hot towel and proceded to clean up. We chatted a bit. Naturally, she asked me to cum back tomorrow and remember her name, Lisa.
It was a near-gfe, as far as I'm concerned. Then something happened that was strange, but funny. She was acting a little concerned (genuinely) that I had a few extra pounds in my middle, and started talking about my "health", and needing to lose a few pounds. I agreed with her and told I would. The funny part was not only that, but she asked me to do a few sit ups for her right there on the table before I got dressed. She counted them for me.......25 in all, before she said "that's enough for now", and then told me to do that twice a day. :-)

I enjoyed the total experience, and yes, she got her full hundred. BigD got his 69, and a big finish, leaving satisfied with a big smile. I'd had a tight Japanese personal trainer once before who helped with some fitness issues, but never in a MP. It was an interesting an nice touch, kinda adding to the "personal" gfe, I suppose.

Lisa at 19th and Santa Monica. Tell her the "sit up" guy says "hello" and will return next trip. (Surely she'd remember me, since not many of you mongers out there need to do sit ups! LOL

Hooky
04-18-04, 14:07
I got quite a laugh out of your situps story, thanks!
:)

Hooky
04-19-04, 11:06
A question:

I understand that 1 is a common tip for FS at an AMP for a regular half hour session.

So what should the tip be for a full hour of FS? I don't tip double, that seems like too much. But I like to leave a little extra over the 1 since it is a full hour.

What do you other AMP patrons think?

Thanks.

El Gato Gordo
04-19-04, 15:24
Marble:

You are a lucky man!! The tech you got actually is named Sarah. I post on the San Diego board, where Sarah works on the weekends. Sarah is by far the best provider in San Diego. See the SD board for more raves about her.She told me during my last visit that she was working in the place you mention during the week. Now I'll have somewhere to go when in LA (LOL).

Sapman
04-28-04, 03:17
Elvis69,

Did you get her 411? Please PM me if you have it.

Thanks

Hooky
04-28-04, 23:58
Just read back to the referenced post by Elvis. I did that Mink chick when she was at Gin Ja a few years back. She is super hot but a little bit phony. Just looking at her got me halfway to rocks off! Wow!

:)

Guide Lover
05-10-04, 02:45
I know what you guys mean. I find it strange that you pay for the 40 or 60 or 80 and then they want a bigger tip. According to my friends who work for AMP they tell me that the girl usually gets part of the front money too and then all the tip. That's a lot since they conned us into 100 or more. When I went to GJ Julie asked for 150 since I stayed for 45 minutes and she went slow. I told her all I have is $100 and she should be happy to get that and she was but was just greedy.

Moe_Greene
05-10-04, 22:31
Hey Left Coast Mongers,

Got down with Honey at the Pico Spa on Lincoln Ave while I was in town recently. .4 entry 1 fs. She went for the bbbj but I stopped her for a cover. We then went at it in several positions.

The girl was very hot with just enough baby fat for me. Nice b-cups and very accomodating. She has a nice back/ass for the doggie finish.

The only this missing for me was the good ole Connecticut table shower.

Moe

Guide Lover
05-11-04, 01:29
So Moe... can you give a bit more description ? What did she look like? Tall short... black hair... sholder length or long?

I visited Julie again a few days ago at GJ. Damn she is a horse. She is a boby builder and totally loves her own body.

It kinda turned me off cause she was too into her own body.

Moe_Greene
05-11-04, 06:45
GL,

Honey was about 5-7, looked to be in her early twenties, though for asian women that could mean a lot of different ages. Her hair was beyond shoulder length, but not by a longshot, and was black with brown highlights.

She had a very pretty face and was pretty much a knockout in her lingerie and high heels. Her English was as bad as any AMP girl that I have encountered, so I had to do much pointing and motioning to get her to do what I wanted. She was very compliant, on the other hand and did lots of heavy breathing and moaning, which was nice.

Moe

Hooky
05-11-04, 18:31
That Gin Ja experience agrees with mine. They are asking alot of money!!!!!

That is what prompted my whole question a couple of weeks ago about paying more for a longer room time and what you guys had found to be the norm.

The last one I was with was hot though. Can't remember her name, I don't think it was Julie because she didn't look like a body builder.

Bobby O
05-28-04, 22:07
The last time I went to GJ was in '03. Her name was Tia & she was great. BBBJ & CFS. I want to go back & was hoping that someone could recommend a hot, young & petite asian with C or D cup.

Thanks!

Raising Fist
05-28-04, 22:36
Greetings fellas. First I'd like to thank God, cause I know without God we wouldn't have this board. Hehe. Thanks to all those who post the great info. Its helped me become a better monger, and I know mama would be proud.

Alright. I read some good posts about Gin Ja so I decided to try it out myself. I got there around 6ish to find the parking lot surprisingly empty. Got to the very secure metal screen door, which was locked pretty good, and was greeted by a gradma-like mamasan. As she showed me to the room I saw a VERY cute Japanese? Girl in one room talking on the phone, wearing this lingerie with madd cleavage showing. At that point I knew it was on.

I gave mamasan $50! for a half hour. She told me to get comfortable and she left the room. I did see that now famous sign "please cover yourself with towel at all times" or whatever. I got 'nekked', lied down, and boom- in comes this BEAUTIFUL Japanese? girl. Maybe 22 or 23, beautiful face, perfect tits, silky skin. daam. At that point i knew god was an asian *****, hehe. She started with a very weak back massage. When she was in front, near my head, I tried reaching underneath the little sundress/lingerie she was wearing. But when i'd get close to 'the spot' she kinda moved away. Teasing maybe? I turned over and she comes with it whispering "what do you want?" I reached for 'the spot' again, and she made the universally f**k sign- finger going in and out of hole. I nodded yes and she left the room. She comes back a few minutes later with a condom. I'm soo hard at this point I might blow looking at her. She gets 'nekked' and gets on top. I touched her lips and she went straight to cbj. After 30 seconds I had to stop her or else i was gonna explode....and i couldnt leave the place without hittin it. So i told her I was ready and she started riding me. DAAAAAM! After a minute I grabbed on her hips, controlling the flow, and she could sense I was gettin close so she started moaning softly. Explosions happened and I had a big ass smile on my face.

She cleaned me up with a warm wet towel. Even gave me a little head massage, around the neck and temples. She was very nice, VERY CUTE, and very worth it. I asked what her name was and she told me Pheobe (like the "friends" character). Well I gave her $.8 and she looked at it and kinda laughed like"what?". I'm sure she was expecting $1., but at the time I figured i was so quick i thought $.8 was fair. She accepted it corteously and cleaned the room while I got dressed. I gave her a big hug and told her I'd be back.

I actually felt bad after leaving, I should have given $1. But I figure next time I'll give her a little more to make up for it.

Girl- 10.
Massage- 10.
Overall experience- 10.

Hooky
05-29-04, 21:19
Sounds about right.

Don't worry, lotsa hotties there. If you don't like the one they send in, say, "Oh, I was hoping for someone a little younger/bustier/skinnier/etc".

Once when my fave wasn't in they sent in a succession of three different girls. Funny thing, the last one was a irresistable bombshell, not there anymore. Someone posted on her on the Inglewood or LA thread recently, "Mink". Total fox but a little fake.

Majik Wond
05-30-04, 20:26
Went to Ginja last night. I was told my favorites have quit. Tried Bebe. She was ok. If anyone knows where Julie, Diane or Ona are working now, please PM me.

Majikwond

Gee Slimmy
05-31-04, 10:23
I've never used AMP GinJa before but I plan to come out to L.A. June 18th and over the weekend. How much $ should I expect to pay for a bombshell Japanese broad @ this joint? I want FS. Also what's up with taking pics is it okay there? I'm a white dude. One other question. I know the Japanese have Asahi in Torrence CA. I''m thinking there should be some spots over there for AMP or Soaps possibly in that area. Anyone know of any in Torrence near the Asahi Brewery spot. I'm almost sure there's tons of stuff going on over there?

Stuck
05-31-04, 17:43
I drove by GINJA and HAPPY SPA, and both looked closed. Any news? Where is the best AMP in LA?

Panachemc
05-31-04, 21:44
Went to Gin Ja today. My first time. I have gone to LS in Inglewood, but decided to try different locations.

I was serviced by a lady named Jin. She was very pleasant. Age around late 20s or 30s. Smiled and chatted nicely the whole time. When she climbed on my back, she lowered the top of her dress saying it was hot in the room. Good. She teased the boys for a bit before I turned over and she asked what I wanted. I made a humping motion for FS and she told me only HJ or BJ. Oh well, since it was my first time there I'll go with the flow. She lotioned up, gave me a nice HJ (that's what I settled for) and thenmm cleaned me up. Pleasant the whole way through. She returned for a short massage around my neck and shoulders. I will return, but for FS.

I did see some real lookers when I glanced through the door before entering.

Cheapskate
06-01-04, 02:57
I don't know about you guys, but every provider in Santa Monica AMPs now ask for a $100 minimum tip. I truly can no longer afford them so I'll just stay away.

That is where I got started in this hobby several years ago. You can get service for nickels and dimes, in those days. I grabbed every opportunity I can find!

Raising Fist
06-02-04, 23:08
Hey Panachemc,

I'm curious, how much did you tip for the HJ? I wouldn't mind getting one sometimes. Especially from one of those goddesses.

Also fellas,

What do you guys think is a good tip for a BJ?

& how common is a BBBJ at these Amps?

VeniceBoy72
06-03-04, 15:12
Went to Ginja on Memorial Day after hitting the beach. Sign on the outside stated their new hours as 9AM-7PM. I asked the mamasan if that was just for today, and she said no, all the time. Had a decent time with Cherry since Jasmine was unavailable.

Kool Klyde
06-04-04, 23:42
Needing a little help guys. Trying to find out which is the best city/area to check under for Redondo Beach. Want to check the reviews on AMP's there before I make a trip.

Thanks

KK

Hooky
06-05-04, 20:30
Kool,
I think Inglewood forum is your closest and best bet. That is right next to the airport LAX.

Lusty52
06-06-04, 00:57
As Hooky says, Inglewood might be a good bet, but a lot depends on what part of Redondo you are in. Parts are pretty close to Long Beach/Lomita too. Its not far either way you go.

Victor1
06-06-04, 04:09
Is Erica still at Ginja?

Baldy Cruiser
06-07-04, 22:47
Gee Slimy,

Yes Redondo Beach has 4 or 5 AMP's. But if I were you, I would head over to Gardena which must have close to 50 AMP's!! They are all over. Just go in & say you were there before about a year ago. Go in & enjoy. Every place does Weiner Wank, BJ, & FS. I am sure of it.

BTW, there used to be an incredible W(White)MP in Redondo Beach 25 years ago. It was called Stardust Studio & was located just South of Aviation & Artesia. They said they did body painting. Meaning you could body paint on these models. But really they meant you could use lotion, but once in the room - it was Disneyland for Adults.

Inside the lobby they had a photo album you could look through & pick your girl. All white girls - beach bunnies with tan lines that would give BBBJ & 69, & F.S. & anal. Just incredible!! Unfortunately it was shut down in 1988. I used to go there from 1979 to 1988. Once the manager asked me to see the girls on her dime so that I could report to her what the girls were charging. Many happy memories. Oh well, back to present day.

There is also a great LatinMP on Century near LAX, that I haven't been to in 2 years. I don't think even Daddy Lows knows about this place. I will check it out soon & report back.

Later guys. Be Safe.

Baldy

bruce_li69
06-08-04, 00:17
Victor1,

The last time I called Ginja, a few weeks ago, mamasan said "Erika no more!". So I guess she has moved on to another amp. somewhere I am sure. I hope someone could track her down.

Relaxor
06-10-04, 15:38
I am still new to the AMP scene, and I just can't seem to close the deal. They always think I am L.E. and even said so several times. Now after reading more back issues of WSG I see comments about the signs "cover yourself". I am starting to think maybe I should be ignoring that sign. 50 for the entrance with more on the table is getting me a half way decent massage but the rest just ain't happenin.

Last time at Ginja I even asked for HJ and she covered my lips with her hand and whispered that we don't do that here. The first time I went I got to rub her tits and even got her to pull one out but not much more.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Gee Slimmy
06-10-04, 23:52
Baldy Cruiser

Yeah, I would head over to Gardena but I really want a babyback petite asian cutie. Like 20 to 26 years is cool.. Wow I wish I was around for the 80's! Good Times!!! Do they have a lot of Japanese in Gardena? My guess would be mostly Latina's and White Girls probably. I really need a good Japanese. I will only except Chinese or Korean if they're extremely pretty in the face.

Where are the AMP's that offer FS and BBBJ in Gardena exactly?
Do you have a map / number / or address?

Holla'

G

Baldy Cruiser
06-13-04, 04:15
Gee Slimmy:

Okay, all the Massage parlors in Gardena are Asian. No whites or Latina's. Pretty much 100% Korean. All over the place. Drive up & down Western. Ask for the youngest girls. Tell em you want the youngest hottest little ***** in the joint. If they bring an old hag, then leave. Pick up the L.A. Weekly. Look in the back of the rag. they have escort & MP ads. All these places that are advertised offer fs., weiner wank, bj, etc.

Also pick up the Daily Breeze, a South Bay newspaper. Look in the sports page. THEY HAVE ADS IN THE BACK. All these places do it all!!!

Later.

Baldy Cruiser

City Slicker
06-14-04, 14:23
Does anyone know GinJa is? Planning to be in the area next. If there are other AMPs location that someone can recommend, please PM me.

Thanks again!

snowman66
06-15-04, 04:37
Hey Slimmy or Baldy,

If you guys know of any place in Gardena (or wherever) with white chicks, especially young clean non crack ones, please post or pm me. It's been way too long since I've tasted some white stuff lately.

Thanks!

Smehow someway I'll return the favor.

Snowman

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Gee Slimmy
06-17-04, 15:27
GinJa is @ 2512 Wilshire Blvd. between 26th St. and 25th. It's open from 8AM to 7:30PM. There's a cool little bar that has a lot of beer on tap across the street from there to get a little nice before you go. I actually stopped by there yesterday 6/16/04 mama~san opened the gate and let me in.. She asked me the normal questions? Have you been here before and that's about it. She lead me down a corridor the first available small room dimly lit on the left and opened it. I saw one dude I guess a customer walking down the corridor. She said .50 doru (dollars) I was like I need to see girl selection first she said .50 doru. I really wanted to see what I might be bangin' before I make my purchase but she would not even let me see any girls just wanted to put me in the room to wait.. Is there a way to see the girls before because I don't want to drop .50 and get some 5 or really terrible quality stuff and then have to tip .80 or so after that.. Maybe the spots around Gardena let you select first. In Japan when I went this winter you can see the pictures outside the brothels so at least you know what you will be bangin'. I think that's fair. I mean I'm not spending my loot for a 5. ONe girl I did manage to see from a far view in Ginja did look okay but this was in a very dimmly lit place and hard to see from that distance and mama~san was blocking the view to make matters worse. Anyhow, if I go there I really need to know what I'm bangin first.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Late Night
06-18-04, 16:20
Ginja is pretty firm with not putting a line up before the customer. I usually try to spot the girls either getting lucky and seeing them while they are walking around, or try to sneak a peak in the office.

However, if you don't like the girl that has come to your room, you can decline and ask for another one. I remeber one night I was very choosy, and I turned down like 3 girls before I choose the girl.

The good old days at Ginja. I'm not much into Asians though, and rather date hot Latinas. There is another AMP/LMP on 14th and SM that has Latina inventory (Ocean's Threapy).

Good luck all.

Gee Slimmy
06-19-04, 15:20
Late Night,

Maybe I'll go back but it looked like Slim pick'ns.. so, basically I'm stuck with whatever Ginja has to offer for the day.. and mama~san gets the .50 no matter how you slice it. Yeah, I saw a bunch of stuff in the L.A. weekly in the back Mimiko's Massage on Santa Monica some other spots in West HOllywood but mostly all Chinese that looked in there 30's. Not so hot. Any word on Mimiko's?

Holla'

G

Late Night
06-20-04, 16:27
IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING GINJA

I'm sorry to report that Ginja is no longer in business after many many years of contribution to the community. I wonder if there was a police raid last night or something!

I know this place along with its history will be missed by many local AsianMP lovers around here.

Ginja RIP?!??

OldBill
06-20-04, 22:18
Relaxor,

Maybe this will help:

1. Pay mamasan with a C-note so they have to give you change and know you have tip money available.

2. Wear tennis shoes or shoes that don't look like the work shoes cops wear.

3. Walk in with the attitude that you expect FS and are relaxed. Don't have your eyes on swivel like you are casing the joint.

4. If you drink, maybe have a beer or beverage that cops on duty don't partake.

5. You may need to be seen by same mamasan or masseuse a couple of times before they let their guard down a bit.

6. Always take the shower if they ask for it and ask for the shower if they don't.

7. If you want to be a bit more aggressive like a little fingering, be sure that you fingernails are short and clean.

8. During the awkward little game where they are lightly running their fingers over your body, be responsive and touch them back.

Bruce Lee Roy
06-21-04, 22:35
About two weeks ago (yes, if you read my other reports, I've been a very busy lad), I went to that place on 14th, near Pico.

I gave a name that I read in this forum, but I believe my ethnicity as well as the late hour helped. Saw "C" who was very skinny but nicely shaped. She was very nice and understood that I was in more of a rush, than the potential GFE that she offered.

I compensated her accordingly, and she was glad and stated that she didn't mind the shortened time frame.

We talked a little bit, and she's only been in the USA for 2 years, so her english is only so-so. Her desire for communication often outstrips her vocabulary, but she seems very nice.

She says that she's Korean, but she must be some mix as she looks a bit different from any Korean girl that I've met.

It was $50 at the door plus $90 to her. Yes, I overpaid a bit for the time I actually took, but I was grateful for her understanding and tenderness.

She's very small framed, and I did see another girl walk through the hallway when I was entering. Shower wasn't offered, but it wasn't needed either. Afterwards, given that it was late and it was very short time, no shower was offered, but it wasn't that critical to me.

I think a more complete service including shower would be offered earlier in the day.

---

I almost went to Ginja over the weekend, but I guess that it's for the best that I didn't if what's written below is true (about them being closed).

Member #1846
06-22-04, 00:06
Gee Slimmy,

My personal opinion, I think Mimiko has gone down in terms of talents. I used to visit weekly when my favorite, Linda, was still there, but since she left the business last year, I rarely visit. I would recommend Oriental Shiatsu Massage on 1913 Santa Monica Blvd, S.M. Ask for Sue or Lisa. I know Sue works on Tue, Wed, Fri, and Sat. She will blow your mind and other things, and she gives great massage too.

However, if you decide to visit Mimiko I would go on Mon because Sue works there Mondays. I went there this morning after calling to confirm that Sue will be there. Well, when I got there the mamasan, she knows me very well, told me that Sue is sick, but Babi (I think that was her name, about 25 yrs old) will take good care of me. I paid for an hour massage because I needed one badly, hence the visit to see Sue. Babi's massage was lame but she is cute and very young looking. FS (multiple positions) was okay, but her fake moans was very annoying.

She cleaned and dressed me up afterwards. While she was making up the bed, I left $100.00 on the pillow and went back to putting on my shoes. She counts the cash and tells that it should be $200.00 for 1 hour. I politely told her that I never paid more than $100.00. She tried to be pushy so I asked her to get the mamasan, but she refused. I called her myself.

When she arrived, I told her what happened. I calmly and politely informed her that it is rip off like this that has made some clients stop visiting. It was my first visit in 3 months and a few friends have stopped going due to the high fees they demand. She said something to Babi in Korean and she apologized and I left. I will not return there again. If I decided to see Sue, I will just see her at the other location. Both locations are owned by the same person. Fellow mongers, help keep the price down by not over-paying. I am off to TJ for some Latin loving.

Be safe and enjoy.

Member #1846.

Late Night
06-22-04, 02:19
MEMBER 1846,

Nice post. I love hot Latinas too! and I agree with keeping some of these naive girls on check.

ALSO REGRADING GINJA

I got a PM saying that they called friday and they were open. I passed by saturday afternoon and the place was closed. Something must have gone downtown friday night.

can someone research the city website for the crackdown or somethingo? LOL!

Raising Fist
06-22-04, 02:31
RIP GINJA?

Ouch. Very sad indeed. It makes me feel kind of stupid like I had a little part in their downfall, posting on the board, in detail, the experience I had there. Looking back on it, if I hadn't mentioned their name on this board, along with many other people, they still might be supplying us to this day. But all the naming out must have gotten LE to shut em down.

So, lesson learned. I'm defintely not naming mps anymore in my posts. I'll give them out to trusted members through IM, but no name's going out publically from me. Maybe LE reading this board is something all of us should be more aware of.

Makes me wonder if some of us should get together and start a little info/party circle Eyes Wide Shut style. I'd wear my George W mask and screw like an ape.

Fist

Mr LAX
06-24-04, 00:21
Hi All,

I remeber when Lincoln Blvd. was jumping back in the day,mid 80"s till mid 90"s.Has anyone seen Holly?small Korean lady that is homeless. She has been around a long time ,I have had a few good times with her. She was very cheap around 10 bucks and a bottle of Jack. She was crazy but fun .

Slickman
06-24-04, 12:54
Raising Fist,

Don't beat yourself up for "outing" Ginja. There are over 40 posts on it going back more than 2 years. I don't know why they shut down, but I seriously doubt it had anything to do with posts on this forum.

I'd be awfully surprised if the SM LE didn't know exactly what goes on in these places even without reading this board. All a cop needs to do is pick up an LA Express newspaper on any street corner. It's packed cover to cover with sexually oriented ads. Several of the SM AMPs (including Ginja) advertise there.

What causes problems for a lot of these places isn't notoriety among the internet community but complaints from neighboring businesses or residents.

Achtung Baby
06-25-04, 01:20
Which place (ginja) are you guys talking about? Is this the one on SM blvd or the one on Wilshire blvd? Or are they both closed?

Late Night
06-25-04, 14:10
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!

Daddy Lows
06-25-04, 18:30
Late Night,

Is that what happened to Ginja?

Slickman,

I can buy that argument for local businesses and residents CONCERNING streetwalking and prostitution but WTF, where is the "bad effect" of having a MP in a certain area? All the action is done inside, it's safe (usually), and it's clean (usually). My guess is that someone running the MP must have somehow or in some way slighted local LE or Mob or Triad or whomever the Powers That Be are and paid a high price for it. The argument that MPs ruin the community is very weak. Unless it's some sort of forced sex slavery involved (possibly) I can't agree with shutting them down. WTF, American women screw us guys over so much (in a financial sense!) what the hell are we supposed to do? Go without? I sure as hell don't like playing the "dating" game. Wine and dine. Not for me.

My 2 cents.

BTW, why is it that TV/TS get their own "sex" clubs? Sapman, I support your idea but don't have any disposable income. Honestly, I think some of these guys online do though. I would say that you're more like an upper-middle class white-collar monger and I'm more the lower-working class blue-collar monger (if you don't mind me saying so). But like DJ Nylon Pants says, "If you build it, they will come." Hell, I'd visit your club and put in my hard-earned cash for some play.

Peace

Rubberband Man
06-25-04, 20:09
So sad about Ginja. I was thinking about making a trip over there. Can anyone suggest any other good places?

Hooky
06-26-04, 12:45
If it is true that Gin-ja is closed, then maybe it is as a result of that other investigation mentioned on the Inglewood thread.

It is possible the shops are all associated with each other, or have knowledge of each other, and one of the subjects of the investigation is cooperating with LE on that. That is purely conjecture.

BuddhaHead
06-26-04, 21:11
News of Closing of Ginja are Premature
To paraphrase Mark Twain. I went there today. Everything seemed to be business as usual. Their hours are 9-7, so if you went after 7, you might have concluded it was permanently closed. Again, paranoia seems to run rampant. A simple phone call would've dispelled this rumor.

bruce_li69
06-26-04, 21:12
Ginja still in business. After reading all these rumors and claims, I called to find out for myself the truth. I called, mamasan answered and I asked what time they open till. Mamasan said "7pm" Go figure people! Man they close early!

bruce_li69
06-26-04, 21:18
It seem some people in here get the joys from spreading false rumors. Buddhahead is correct. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call or visit the place for youself. Ginja still alive and in service!

Trading Favs
06-26-04, 23:43
Buddahead, is that true regarding the rumor of great demise?

It sure looked closed down to me when I drove past yesterday afternoon? No neon lights, nada.

Late Night
06-26-04, 23:53
buddhahead,

Are you serious?

LTK
06-27-04, 02:58
Late Night,

I went to Ginja last Sunday (6/20), a day after you saw it closed. I "visited" Julie. I saw the sign by the door that showed the 9-7 hours. Other than the new hours, everything seemed normal.

L

Raising Fist
06-27-04, 04:41
It's not closed! Thank you Jesus!

I took a trip to SM today to experience another amp, having thought the other place had closed down. This one by the cemetary, gave me what I was looking for- 40/80 FS plus a HJ with a pretty cute (7 face, 8 body) korean girl. Glad I left the OC game behind.

Note: As I was driving around town I thought why the hell did they shut down that one place when there seems to be a billion just like it all over the city. Oh well, it doesn't matter now cause I guess they're open, right?

I love SM.

Late Night
06-27-04, 17:45
LOL..I don't know why this conversation is ongoing.

THE PLACE IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

at least for the meanwhile. Look at the picture!

Guide Lover
06-27-04, 18:30
Just called Ginja and they said open every day. Come on in. I am heading in for some asian love!

Trading Favs
06-27-04, 20:00
Well I drove past the back entrance of Ginja this afternoon and noticed someone pulled into the parking area in front of me.

Of course I'm not going to wait and see if the gentlemen went in or not and freak him out.

So who do I believe?

It sure looked closed from the front entrance w/o the neon lights on.

The back entrance I saw 2 cars.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Rubberband Man
06-27-04, 20:32
Guide Lover did you get into ginja?

By the way i was there today around 3pm and nothing but closed door and gated.

Also strange, ginja removed its ad from the la-xpress too.
Perhaps when you call are they still letting people in while they are shutdown?

Also stopped by La Brea, but it was closed.

Damn is no one open on sunday? Wanted to have some fun before work monday.

Any one have any suggestions?

LTK
06-28-04, 01:03
The picture may show the neon lights off and the graffiti (although the "Sorry" looks like it might have been added in Photoshop), but they are still open (who knows for how long). My last visit was my first in a long while, and found the the service not up to par. I've talked to friends and they agree. I don't want to give details of the decline of quality, but let me say that I won't be going back.

L

BuddhaHead
06-28-04, 03:33
You guys are so paranoid that you don't want to believe actual reports. You were so quick to believe it was shut down without any verification. If it was shut down, why would someone answer the phone and say they were open? If it was shut down, why would there be cars in the parking lot? No neon lights don't mean anything. It could be some new regulations or some special "rules" that are imposed on MPs (perhaps that's why the early closing time). Closed door/gate doesn't mean anything either. Did you attempt to go in?
ok, it doesn't matter to me. You can believe what you want. Or go check it out yourself, if you're that curious.

LTK
06-28-04, 10:51
Rubberband,

La Brea Health was actually shut down last Friday by LE according to some friends. Someone might want to confirm this.

L

Raising Fist
06-29-04, 02:00
Tried the place across from the cemetary. I love Santa Monica! Had a Korean girl FS for $80. Finished once, got wood again, she offered HJ, and I left with a big smile. She even helped me dress!!

Golden Fist.

Hooky
06-29-04, 02:15
Agreed, I just looked at that photo and it does look like photoshop.

BTW Julie rocks!

Trading faves, since you are in the area, why not confirm for us whether or not the graffiti is on the front of that building. I would bet NOT, though I could be mistaken.

Weird topic.

Late Night
06-29-04, 11:52
Lol Again!! Both the "Sorry" and "420" were added by me in photoshop. I can't believe this arguments is still ongoing. Ginja is closed!

Slickman
06-29-04, 12:48
Let's put the Ginja issue to bed once and for all. Folks, they are NOT closed.

The telephone number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. It is 9:45 am right now. I just called and an Asian lady answered.

"Hi, are you open."

"Yes"

"Oh, somebody told me you closed"

(Laughing) "No, we open every day nine to seven."

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Trading Favs
06-29-04, 17:43
Hooky,

There was NO grafitti on the front. It was photoshop.

BuddhaHead
06-29-04, 20:36
Late Night,
Your credibility on the Ginja matter is questionable after posting a doctored photo to provide "evidence" that it was closed. You're making statements without consideration for all the facts. I went there on Sat afternoon. I just called and the mama-san answered and told me if someone was working today. Again, if you don't believe this, then go there yourself. As to why they turned off the neon lights in front and locked the front door and have an early closing time, I don't know. Perhaps the city told them to be less visible. So far, no one has provided evidence that it is closed (during their posted hours), i.e., attempted to enter and found it was locked.

Late Night
06-30-04, 15:01
CORRECTION REGARDING GINJA

I did finally find their phone number and called them today. The lady picked up the phone and confirmed that they are OPEN from 10-7 pm.

I don't know why they had to rip off all those sign in front of the building. Maybe they are getting new ones or they are being pressured not to advertise much.

Regardless, I think some really shady stuff is going on. Time will tell!

LATE NIGHT 420!

Mikey Likey
07-01-04, 23:17
I hope that Ginja goes back to business as usual. I am going to lay low for awhile and avoid the place. The best part about Ginja is that you could relax and not worry about SMPD coming through the door and placing you under arrest. Does anybody know which, if any, of the talent that was lost in there? I used to like to see Jeannie who was nice and made me feel comfortable and also gave quality service.

How is Ocean Therapy on Santa Monica Bl around 14th? I heard that they have some nice Latin ladies. Anybody have any info as far as names, looks, and service available? I would rather try that place out instead of trolling around for homeless crackwhores on Lincoln Bl.

Hooky
07-02-04, 15:27
Jeannie was a swell lady, always cheerful and pleasant, even if she wasn't the youngest girl in there. Speaking of favorites, anyone know what ever happened to Linda, who was there a few years ago?

Now a suggestion. There is no need to ridicule people just because their data is inconsistent with yours. Ie. why continue to try to contest their posts before you have followed up on it yourself?

Thanks everyone for posting! ;)

Incog Neto
07-03-04, 18:40
Hey guys,

I was just now reading all of this about Ginja.

I have to say that although Ginja is an amazing place, Ginja spooked me out approx two years ago. I parked in the back, walked up to the back door and some white LE looking guy opened the door saying "can I help you?"

I was a bit nervous because he didn't look quite right. He just didn't 'fit in'.

I foolishly stood there and stated "Yeah, half hour please" as I was looking at the guy trying to figure out what his deal was.

He then flashed a SM badge at me and said: "for sex right? this place has been closed as of today. don't ever come back here again, got it?"
SO, sure enough. haven't been back since. (I was just so damn happy he didn't try to bust me further or question me.)
But I came close to stopping in now and then.

Mikey, Ocean Therapy is good. sorry, don't remember the name of the girls there, but most of the ones that I've seen are really adorable. they have these strange 'car wash' cards. supposedly so they can keep track of how legit you are.

I.N.

Jurassic
07-04-04, 02:36
Guys I'm wondering about ACCUPUNCTURE at AMPs. Have any of you tried this service out? I had Accupuncture about seven years ago at a Non AMP clinic. It was interesting experience. Thought I might like to try again. Don't know if I'd trust an AMP with the needles.

Thanks for any insight.

Gee Slimmy
07-05-04, 05:48
I've heard stories about Pico and 30 something street places. Anyone here got FS or BBBJ at these spots. I drove past some spots on Pico and was just wondering if anyone here might have something to spit about it. When I tried Ginja I just left because mama san would not let me see the girl before I paid the money.. fuck that.. I need to see before I pay..

GeeSlimmy

Relaxor
07-07-04, 14:48
Thanks to Slickman and OldBill,

Went to a new place (for me) that I found a $10 off ad in the LA paper, right down the street from a $.99 store in SM. Took your advice and ended up with Sissy only she said it like "C C". Rather tall for an asian, but very strong. She gave a great massage with lots of fondling. When she said turn over she was sitting on my legs and when I rolled over at attention she asked what I wanted. 50hj, 60bbbj, 100fs. We agreed on price and she went to town--wild girl for sure. Finished the job at hand, cleaned me up and helped me dress.
Very enjoyable. BTW she said Ginja had shut down for a few days but was open by appointment. They had some LE problems.

Majik Wond
07-10-04, 14:11
Does anyone know where Julie at Ginja is working now. She
no longer works at Ginja. PM me if you do.

If you're reading this Julie, PM me. When I last saw you, I told
you I'd be gone to New York for six months. Just use your nick
name for me and I'll know it's you.

Serpico99
07-12-04, 12:18
I am new to the Santa Monica AMP scene, am originally from NY, here just for the summer for work. A lot of the last several posts have been in regards to Ginja, and there seems to be a lot of "shut down for a day, open up next day cuz of LE" type of stuff going on at these AMPs. And the posts are pretty sporadic in terms of where a good, steady AMP is a sure thing. Can anyone give me a short run down on which AMP is a "sure thing"? Backchannel if necessary. I like looking through the old posts but there seems to be a few places that were reviewed and seems good but then a few posts later, I see they either shut down for a few days or closed down or change their business hours like 20 times. Thanks for any info.

Rubberband Man
07-12-04, 15:06
Sunday 4pm.

Made a first trip to mamikos. Was greated by the mamsan. She gave me a hard stare and though I was LE, perhaps becuase of my buzz cut hair I have for the summer. Asked me for ID. It was $50 door fee for 30min. Luckily i had a $10 off cupon from xpress. Went into the room got ready. A slim milky skin asain provider with small breats greated me with a smile.

She gave me a lacklustermassage. Then got down to buisness. We agreed on 100 for fs. She started on a good cbj. We went through only missionary ad doggie before I had to bust a nut. overall I'd say looks= 7 effort = 7. I was sattisfied. May make a trip back again. It was a nice alternative to ginja, which I miss. Didn't catch her name.

Mamasan was real nice to me on the way out, pobably cuase now she knew I'd be a repeat customer.

BTW: I passed Ginja. they were open. Had their sign on. Perhaps I'll try back again next week.

Also quick opinion. Do providers get mad when you use the $10 off cupons? If not, then I'd probaby use them everytime?

Peace!

Rubber

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Slickman
07-13-04, 19:52
If they didn't want you to use the coupon, they wouldn't put it in the paper. Besides, I doubt the provider (as opposed to the mamasan) even knows you used the $10 coupon. The provider only gets pissed if you don't leave the right tip.

Serpico99
07-14-04, 22:29
Is this ginja the one located on Wilshire blvd that everyone keeps talking about? I think someone said there is another one on SM blvd.
I am looking for 2 or 3 good Amps in SM, anyone have a recommendation? LA X-press is a good source but too many to wade through, just want FS and all the trimming for the average price. I'm from NY(outside of NYC) so here its $60 for 1hr, $100 for FS. I would appreciate if some of you hobbyists can give me a good top 3 list.
Anyone coming to Upstate NY, check out my reviews on ****.net for upstate NY forum(same handle on there). I have reviews for some places there or backchannel if you need more details on the area/certain providers.

Thanks

Flu Shot
07-15-04, 00:50
Had a pleasant experience with Happy at GT. Very little English so we proceeded by braile. She was very subserviant, so much so that I couldn't nut, but we went for about an hour though I paid for 1/2.

Intimidating gang banger out front smoking weed. Almost didn't go in because of him. Mamasan told me he is "Security". Go meet with Happy and she will make you happy if you tell her what you want.

OC (my home turf) continues to suck. SM mongers have it made.

Flu Shot

Sapman
07-15-04, 15:09
My PM box is full and a lot of the PM regarding the brazilian girl couldn't be received. I just clean my inbox, so all you "verified" members, re-PM me if still interested (verified means members I know, senior members, members with many posts, etc)

Sapman

Member #1846
07-15-04, 18:07
Serpico99,

Check out my post on 6/21/04, and read some of the other posts by fellow mongers. You could even take one for the team at an unreviewed AMP and gives a report. Remember not to overpay the provider.

Have fun and be safe.

Member #1846

Member #4870
07-16-04, 02:10
Does anyone know what happened to "Ono" from Ginja?

Dylan
07-16-04, 12:59
Went to the Japanese place on Pico, close to Rae's Diner, and saw my favorite, Jay. Sofia is also great there. $8FS, $4 at the door w/coupon. As i was walking up there, though, I saw a Caucasian Girl outside the Shiatsu place, (the one across the street), talking on her cell phone. She then went through the front door of the AMP there.

Does anyone know if they have White girls working there?

She looked like a college student. I was tempted to go in there after her, but decided to stay with my 'regular'.

Dylan

Serpico99
07-17-04, 00:03
Ok folks, being a newbie in SM I tried my luck out tonight at Ocean Therapy, 14th street and SM Blvd. Got the $10 off coupon, mamasan led me to the room and 1 minute later this hot looking petite Asian girl walks in. Nice body, had to be like 21 or 20. I was surprised because where I come from(outside of NYC) the one and only AMP in town has average, mid 30 Koreans. Not with a bodies like this girl had. Wow not an ounce of fat, nice B/C size breasts, real pretty, maybe 5'5.

Before the massage I lay my tip down, $100 so they know I want more than a massage. I hear people lay the tip down after but for me I lay it before to let them know to cut to the chase and give me what I want.

After the 5 mintue massage, I kissed her body and breasts for a few mintues, her nips were rock hard. Skin smooth no wrinkles or fat. I got CBJ, and CFS plus a quick HJ. When about to leave she seemed a little annoyed that for $100, she let me pop 2 times. She tried to hustle me for more but I wouldn't budge(learned my lesson from being hustled by the korean bar girls at Ft. Bragg several years ago.) So anyway after I refused to give her more, she said "ok, thank you for coming".

I guess if I were to come back and see her again she wouldn't let me pop twice for $100. I guess since it was my first time there and I told them it was, they tried to hustle me for a little more. I just told them I'm from out of town so they wouldn't give me the 20 questions about being LE or not.

Her name is Julie, but I don't think she is the same chick that everyone keeps talking about from Ginja. This girl was petite and tight, not muscular as one previous poster has said she was.

I guess my question is, is it the norm out here to get multiple pops for the standard $100 FS price? Any places that offer that in SM without them being a little annoyed at you? I wanted to do DATY and rim job on her but she didnt want that. She was sort of rushing a bit too after I was done.

I like to do a little foreplay before the main course but I think these girls are paranoid about LE busting through the door that they are spooked by any loud sounds outside the door. Kind of makes it hard to be all touchy feely with them.

So the lowdown, I would return again, maybe go for the hour to get more of a good time. I don't know if Julie would give me a 2nd pop for the same price. If anyone knows a good place for mulitple pops and a bit more relaxed atmosphere let me know. You guys out here in SM got it made.

Bruce Lee Roy
07-18-04, 02:55
After a weekend of frustration, I decided to go to GT.

As usual, I was not disappointed. "Cxxx" was my masseuse this time, instead of "Cxxxx". She was very cute and very petite, possibly being just 5' tall.

She provided an excellent massage and I left there very happy. I gave her the usual tip plus a little extra, which she understood to be extra.

A funny thing wound up happening. The lady who ran the place gave me my change. And then later popped up (slid the money around the door's edge) when it turned out that only a 30 minute session was available and not a 45 minute, and gave me more money back.

After things were done, I was walking towards the door. At that point, she pulled me aside and whispered that she had given me too much change ($10 extra), I quickly did the math and gave her the $10. She was so happy that she gave me a big kiss on my cheek.

I think that I've made "friends" with the lady who runs the place, and that I have a good reputation with the girls who work there. I haven't gotten bad service or bad attitude from any of them yet.

I did notice a different girl in the hallway than I had massage me before. She was tall and lanky, but better proportioned than either of the masseuses that I had before.

I may wind up returning there, instead of frustrating myself at other locations in the City.

BuddhaHead
07-18-04, 11:03
Re: Multiple pops
Usu. you are done after the 1st pop, even if there is time left for your session. If you asked for another & the tech agreed without mention of additional tip or hint of complaint, then I would take that as an ok. Usu. they will tell you that it will cost you more when you ask. Of course, if she gave it to you without asking, then she shouldn't expect an extra tip.

Mikey Likey
07-22-04, 17:11
I am so bummed that Ono is gone from Ginja. She was definitely on my to do list. The finest one that I have had there was Jasmine but she is not the most enthusiastic provider in the world. The nicest girl that I have ever met at Ginja is Jeannie. She is real sweet and loves to give BBBJTC. Does anyone have any other recommended girls at Ginja or any of the other SM AMPs? Also, how hot as far as LE is Ginja these days.

Fantasista
07-29-04, 06:30
Anyone tried to get 2 girls at the same time while visiting Ginja?

Member #1846
07-29-04, 21:47
Fantasista,

I have done it a few times at Mimiko, not Ginja, when they were not busy. Your best bet will be early in the morning on week days when business is slow.

Good luck and be safe.

Member #1846

Mikey Likey
07-29-04, 23:03
I haven't but I have read posts from people who said that they did get 2 girls at Ginja. It seemed like there was no lesbo action but they were both servicing the guy.

Here's a question: Does Ginja service females? I always wanted to know if I could drop my girl off there and have one of those Korean gals go to town with some DATY on her. It's just a fantasy as I would never let my girl know that I like AMPs.

Lincoln Bl Report. Yesterday afternoon(Wednesday) about 4PM I was driving Northbound on Lincoln between Washington Bl and Venice and saw what looked like a BSW in a short Blue Jean skirt walking on the Eastside of the street towards Santa Monica. I was wondering if she was working or could have been a cop. She had a nice, tight ass and not a giant ghetto booty. I drove around checking her out several times trying to find out what she was doing. Her face was nothing great but I would have loved to bang that ass. Any info on her? Sorry for leaving such a general description. Lincoln is usually so dead and the only SWs are desperate crackheads with sores on them that you can see driving by at 35MPH.

Chukichz
07-30-04, 11:18
I went to amp on Pico. I think called Japanese Massage. There was a 99 cent store on corner. It's on the north side of Pico. Got a cutie named Sophie. She asked for $100 for fs. I told her to just give me a massage. She then countered with $80 and I said ok. She was very professional and did all the things to me that I like. We did several positions and I finished with Doggie. I would repeat.

Got Time
07-30-04, 23:56
So has the City of Santa Monica done away with SW action?

Velcro
08-04-04, 03:53
Velcro took one for the team at Paradise on Lincoln about two weeks ago. I was impressed by the sign, which is about as scientific a selection method as choosing a car by its cupholders.

The good: a table shower.

The bad: middle-aged masseuse whom I would've paid to make sure took nothing whatsoever off. But horror! on the flip she offered, probably only a HJ, but who knows, she might've taken something off, or in the heat of HJ I might've grabbed for her saggy dugs before I could catch myself. I couldn't risk that. Trying desperately to fight back the Eduard Munch 'Scream' face welling up within me, I threw my clothes on like Superman in a phone booth and shot off down the 405 to Manchester and the waiting certainty of LS.

Serpico99
08-20-04, 16:25
I went to Ocean Therapy, by 19th and SM Blvd today, since this being my last week or so in Cali until I go back to NY. Gave the mamasan the coupon, half hour I chose. By my luck I got a new girl, Mini was her name, first day on the job. As soon as she entered she went right to work, little frontal massage then BBBJ, CBJ, foreplay, then CFS, little more foreplay, little BBBJ, lot of touchy/feely. A big difference from my previous visit there with Julie but I think this was so because perhaps this girl was new and Julie probably has been around longer and takes a different attitude towards things. I'm sure Mini will do the "wham bam thank you ma'am" thing after being there for a while. But I sure got lucky on this one. Gave her $80 for her services. She seemed not to expect any tip. She was a bit submissive but playful. A very good experience and better than Julie from last time. And she didnt give me a hard time giving her 80.

This place advertises as having Spanish girls as well but I doubt that, it would be a plus to have a Latina but I can only go to SM places, not to some of these other MP's that are Latina.

I am going to miss Cali alot, you guys have it made.

Inland Empire
08-20-04, 23:15
Just moved to this area from Pomona where its street scene is a little more active than here. I've been reading old posts in this section and I've got the basic idea of what's going on around here.

But any street scenes even in the surrounding areas such as Venice, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista and Culver City?

Panachemc
08-22-04, 03:48
8-21 report

I visited Ginja today hoping to see Jesse whom I have read some good about. The mamasan took my money and ID and asked if I had time because she was with a customer. I said no problem and was led to a back room. A few moments later, the mamasan returns with my change and ID. About ten minutes passed before a pretty Korean girl comes in and says she wil be right back.

She soon appears and since I was already undressed proceeds with a OK massage. She's slender with natural b cup breasts. She tells me that she likes my smile and I begin to stroke her legs and butt. On the flip, she silently mouths 'what you want' and I silently reply everything. She leaves for supplies

Upon her return, she drops her top to her waist and asks me to lie on my stomach again. She then gives me a tittie massage followed with some very light stroking. I turn over and she gives me a pleasant bbbj before slipping the condom on. She hops aboard and due to my heated state, quickly finish.

As she helps me dress, I tell her I will be back and she asks me if I know her name. Jesse, I reply, and she tells me no, it's Yumi. Since I have never had Jesse before I didn't know. I could have been upset about the switcheroo, but Yumi had left me satisfied, so I couldn't feel bad. I just wish the Yumi or the mamasan had told me. Nest time I go I'll be more insistant.

Member #1620
08-22-04, 08:55
Great report Chepskate. I hope I can receive the same service. Will post my experience.

Serpico99
08-23-04, 15:04
Sorry,

The intersection for Ocean Therapy should be around the 14th and SM intersection, not 19th street.

Mini or Mimi(her English was limited) was good looking, young, not an ounce of fat, very gentle, long black hair, A/B cup, about 5'5" or so, slim.

Late Night
08-24-04, 16:28
Serpico99,

Ocean is between 14th and 15th Street on Santa Monica Blvd.They are one of the only places in Santa Monica that carries Latina inventory. They usually have one Latina working per shift. I have had the three Latinas there Cathy, Christrina, and Sara. Anyone else experience a new Latina there?

Latina Lover Late Night!

Mikey Likey
08-25-04, 02:18
Hey Late Night,

Who is the hottest of those 3 Latinas and who gives the best service?

Serpico99
08-26-04, 12:52
Went to Ocean Therapy again, 8-25, saw Mischi(again her English was limited so I am trying to remember the pronunciation). Very petite, A cup but nipples were big and sensitive. I had a half hour session for $40 with coupon. After setting a price for $100, she went right to work(she asked for a little more when I said $80). Teased me while making me hard, kissing my nipples as she stroked me, kissed a little on my flag pole then did a quick CBJ and went to work on me with doing cowgirl. Her nipples are very sensitive because I was flicking and sucking at them with my tongue and she was getting very very aroused. I then performed missionary and after I popped, I went to work kissing her body and nipples and she began to masturbate, so for sure I was getting her worked up by doing that but then she got off of the table and brought me a hot towel. I asked to pop again by HJ and she hesitated at first because she didnt think I could pop again but let me anyway with a HJ. Afterwards I began to leave she asked for a little more money but I quickly said I didnt have any and she should have told me it would cost extra. So 2 pops for $100 is not bad.

Late Night
08-26-04, 16:16
Mikey187,

I thought Sarah was the better looking out of all of them. Cathy is also ok, both have nice slim boddies. Christina is a bit on the chunky side, but gives better service to make up for her looks.

Anyone else have experience a new Latina here? I havn't been here lately, and would like to pay a visit soon. I called few nights ago, and the lady told me Cathy was available. I usually don't like to see the same girl once I already had a date with.

420!

Late Night
08-29-04, 16:39
Passed by 7-11 on Wilshire and 7th Street in SM. Was done drinking and clubing..almost around 2:00 am spotted a flippina (sp?) sitting on a bus bench right in front of TD WATERHOUSE (1 block east of 7-11 there)...

Asked her to give her a massage..she was maybe a 5 at most, but young and at the time and the amount of drinks in me, I didnt really care. Also, she was showerless maybe for at least 3 days or something. but somehow managed to drive away with her, got a steamy BBBJ, fogged all the windows and dropped her off. Total only 20 bones.

LATE NIGHT BOBOS!

Member #1620
08-30-04, 03:09
Went to Ocean Therapy last night. Had a great experience. I was greated by a very pleasant and smiling mamasan. I gave her $50 and asked for Coco (as recomended by someone). I was not offered a shower (I had just taken one anyways) but they do have one there. Got undressed and within the minute Coco came in. She is Korean and just a little bit thick, could use some dental work, but not bad looking at all.

She started to give a light massage on my back, my butt, and my legs. Quite sensual. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and ear and started to give me a tongue bath on my back, legs, and then an AWESOME rim job while playing with my balls (I'm getting hard again just writing about it). Eventually she flipped me over and started licking my balls and a short bbbj. Then she put the condom on me, gave a quick cbj and mounted for some CG. She seemed to complain about some pain and got on her knees for some doggie. I pounded her for about 10 minutes and she was really into it (don't know if she was for real or not, don't care either).

She then laid down on her stomach while I was still banging her from behind and started squeezing her pussy. This was really good and tight and within another minute I was nutting. I had my face right next to her and she was licking me and clearly was willing to DFK but I just wasn't into that, especially after that rim job she gave.

After we finished she got the hot towel and wiped me off and dressed me (nice finishing touch). Total damage was $50 at the door plus $90 tip. I was expecting 40/100 but I only had $140 and didn't want to use a credit card. She never counted the money, just folded it and stuck it in her bra. Overall experience was phenomenal (I don't care for the 1 to 10 rating system) but if I were DaddyLows, I'd give it a 9.6725 (LOL). I'll definately go back again. Happy AMPing all...a better and safer alternative to the SW scene.