View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Gsoncguyforfun
01-03-06, 18:13
Uncle LEO has been busy in High Point.

HIGH POINT — Ten people face prostitution-related charges following an undercover operation in the West End neighborhood, police reported today.

The arrests followed High Point police observing an increase in street-level prostitution during the past several weeks along the 800-1400 block of West English Road, police said in a press release.

On Monday, officers went to the West End area and arrested all 10 suspects within an hour.

They were taken before the magistrate and placed in the Guilford County jail in High Point under a $500 bond.

Listed below are the names and charges of those arrested, according to police:

* Ligia Maria Arana, 49, ***, one count of loitering for prostitution, one count of loitering for drug activity, one count soliciting for prostitution.

* Tracey Lynn Brown, 34, ***, two counts of loitering for prostitution.

* Angela Dawn Bullard, 36, ***, two counts of loitering for prostitution, one count soliciting for prostitution.

* Margaret Ann Carden, 41, ***, one count of loitering for prostitution.

* Cassandra Nicole Essick, 19, ***, two counts of loitering for prostitution.

* Debra Renee Timmons, 46, ***, three counts of loitering for prostitution.

* Doris Deanna Williams, 37, ***, two counts of loitering for prostitution.

* Lauren Wall Wood, 51, ***, two counts of loitering for prostitution.

* Christin Paige Hunt, 20, ***, one count of soliciting for prostitution.

* Richard Bameski, 67, ***, one count of maintaining a residence for prostitution.

Complete article: http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060103/NEWSREC0101/60103021

Deadeye
01-12-06, 23:17
A friend told me of his experience:

Cruised the Sunni Triangle 1/10 thru 1/13 in the early afternoon hours. Saw several BSWs and one WSW each day. Nothing over a five. A fellow monger and his girl were pulled over by the LE at the end of Plymouth Rd. on 1/13. Fortunately, the LE let them go after about a forty-five minute scolding. Saw a heavy set WSW with big tits on Randleman. But the LE was swarming all over the place every day and I decided not to partake. With the LE this hot, mongers are taking a huge risk at this time.

Captain94
01-14-06, 21:50
Cruised the Sunni Triangle, saw one pathetic BSW, made another loop and 2 WSW showed up. By the time I finished my monger loop, they were gone. Made it over to Randleman and visited a certain hotel for BBJTC w/ CIM for .25 (worth it) and old girl had huge twins...or so I dreamed. LE still on fire, so be careful.

Street Foxhunt
01-19-06, 21:55
I always see street foxes in this area around 3 and 4 am. I tried Randleman but I don't ever see anything. LE is hardly ever in the area. I get off 29 on the Market St. exit.

Captain94
01-20-06, 23:28
LE was out in full force with relentless pursuit of SW and such. When a say a furious assault on SW, I mean they were EVERYWHERE, the Sunni Triangle, Randleman, Terrell, Lee St & Market St. Fortune favors the bold though as I still picked up a BSW near Farrugut and had a so so time for $.30 (must be high gas prices)...or so I dreamed. Happy hunting and STAY SAFE.

Captain94
02-01-06, 18:58
Cruised Randleman the other day and stumbled upon a WSW near I-40...went back to her hotel room and for $.2 had a bit of fun...her clothes were smelly though, so no repeat for me...or so I dreamed. If you want the hotel, PM me.

Captain94
02-25-06, 10:24
No posts on this board for a while, where have all the good mongers gone? Cruised the Sunnit Triangle AND Randlman a few days ago to no joy. Decided to give a go last night (or I should I say this morning?). In any event, kept getting beat to the punch in terms of someone got there first. Finally scooped up a BSW who didn't understand what "fun" meant, so put her out of the car with nothing exchanged. Eventually found a BSW, about a 4 for BBBJ w/ CIM for $.1. Sweet! Of course, I had to haggle with her too, the BSW around GSO are truly worthless and lazy- what a way to run a business. Enjoy my dream folks.

Indian Chief
02-25-06, 19:14
Good going. I wish I was in town to monger. I am in New orleans in weekdays, so can't do much of strolling. I will go out next week.

No posts on this board for a while, where have all the good mongers gone? Cruised the Sunnit Triangle AND Randlman a few days ago to no joy. Decided to give a go last night (or I should I say this morning?). In any event, kept getting beat to the punch in terms of someone got there first. Finally scooped up a BSW who didn't understand what "fun" meant, so put her out of the car with nothing exchanged. Eventually found a BSW, about a 4 for BBBJ w/ CIM for $.1. Sweet! Of course, I had to haggle with her too, the BSW around GSO are truly worthless and lazy- what a way to run a business. Enjoy my dream folks.

Whimbly
02-26-06, 03:43
It must be something in the water. In the last four months I have had the chance to hit four pairs of sisters.

Hanging out at a bar one night (early Jan.) a friend asked me if I want to see some strippers. I thought we were headed to a local strip club. I did not even let the friend know I used to frequent the clubs. Instead we headed to his buddy's house. Inside 4 girls(2 of them sisters). stripping for singles and given bj's for 40 or less. I got a number and the next day got a bbj. She told me to call and we could do a three way with one of her two sisters? the number was turned off the next time I called.

Went to the titty bar last week after a several month hiatus. Left the club and stopped for gas. I chatted up three cuties. Something about them said pay for play. One said she worked in a restaurant the other said she danced and the third said she did not work(but clearly made money). I asked where she danced and she said private shows. I said how does one get a private show. Thirty minutes later I was in a motel with the one who worked in a restaurant. cbj followed by fs. Got two cups all for 60. she was brown skinned 5-4 with DD. about 115# an 8 on a 10 point scale. The one who did not work was her sister and she said they were down for three ways. The other chicks were each about 110# with b cups one dark, one light these were each 7's.

Remember one thing gso mongers. we have four colleges here . People(even those with jobs) need tuition and rent money. pay for play is everywhere in greensboro

Captain94
02-26-06, 21:04
My man, care to PM a brother with those digits from all the excitement you had? Sounds like you're having a much better time than myself or the Kam-man.

Indian Chief
03-02-06, 11:14
Last noon while I was driving yesterday saw some SW walking around Cavaliar Inn. Spotted couple of them. Then drove around by Knights Inn on I40 and Elm-Eugene area, and saw another one, she said she has room there. I had some fun.

Caribsea
03-04-06, 02:33
The ACC Womens basketball tournament brought me go Greensboro today. On the way in, checked out a few of the streets mentioned here and saw a few BSWs. Had an enthusiastic wave from skinny gal at MLK and Andrews.

After the game, with a win for my team, I as in the mood for a party and revisited the route. But by 9pm the temperature and dropped and the wind just made it nasty to be outside. So, I tried the motels mentioned recently, but also with no results. But thanks to all the G'boro contributors that at least put me in the right area.

M Fever
03-05-06, 09:09
There is action behind Dons Music City on JJ Drive just off Randleman/I40 and the motel behind the store. They hang out in the store back parking lot and at the corner in front of the store.

Indian Chief
03-15-06, 15:04
I was driving around on between randlemean and Home Depot on elm-eugene saturday around 3:30pm and stumble upon this girl in CI. She does not walk as far as I know. She is white girl name Pee, skinny or I should say thin. For 20 you get all on the menu. Had some good fun.

Indian Chief
03-15-06, 15:07
There is girl name Laura/Lauri. Walks from randleman to home depot on Elm Eugene. Will try to rip you off. Stay on guard.

Captain94
03-19-06, 08:13
Feeling squirrely yesterday and whipped over to the CI- no joy. Cruised Randleman- no joy. Cruised the Sunni Triangle, saw a BSW with her pimp- kept cruising. Saw a WSW that looked like the wicked witch of the west- kept cruising. Made it back to Randleman- no joy. Then landed on High Point Road- found a WSW south of the Colesium. $.2 had a great ride or so I dreamed!

Whimbly
03-19-06, 23:54
Went out to the indoor strolls friday. Just sipped some suds and tipped a little. Had to get up early so I could not take anyone up on their propositions. While going to get gas @ the gate on HP rd I say a big booty sw a block from the florida street. booty so big looked like it had pads on. I say it because the face looked a little too made up to be a lady. Think I saw the same one a few months ago by olive garden. Also saw on early in the week by the great stops on e market. She is a former dancer(8.5) but I did not stop.

Indian Chief
04-04-06, 15:49
There is girl name Angel, walks on Elm-Eugene, stay at Landmark Inn. Will play trick on you. Lost $.2 last night. Here is trick she played... get in car, leo check, take you to her room, get you half naked and here comes knock on the door and guess what, ex-boyfriend/husbund shows up, she tell you put pants up and wait, but guy try to make scene, and does not leave. They both are into it. Watch out for her, and consider yourself warned.

Stay safe

Bmw97
04-04-06, 19:39
I want to start by saying that theres a lot of great info on this site. And I want to thank everyone who posts. I have to admit that I hardly ever post, I mainly just observe everyone elses comments. So to make up for all that valueble information that I have picked up on from this site I would like to take a minute to share an experience my friend told me about that he had in his dream. He also sent me some photos of what he thought he experienced.

He dreamed that he was crusing thursday night with no SW in sight until he left the Adult video store on radleman and came across a nice BSW. Probaly one of the hottest he has seen in sometime. Let the pictures speak for themselves. So until next time be safe and share all your great encounters.

P.S This freind is originally from MI so all new info for this area is great... I'll be sure to pass it on.

studman_et

BigBadLou305
04-05-06, 05:43
I want to start by saying that theres a lot of great info on this site. And I want to thank everyone who posts. I have to admit that I hardly ever post, I mainly just observe everyone elses comments. So to make up for all that valueble information that I have picked up on from this site I would like to take a minute to share an experience my friend told me about that he had in his dream. He also sent me some photos of what he thought he experienced.

He dreamed that he was crusing thursday night with no SW in sight until he left the Adult video store on radleman and came across a nice BSW. Probaly one of the hottest he has seen in sometime. Let the pictures speak for themselves. So until next time be safe and share all your great encounters.

P.S This freind is originally from MI so all new info for this area is great... I'll be sure to pass it on.

studman_et

Pass it on to me. I wanna know more about your experiences with black women. I love black women cause they're the best at sucking dick.

Stroll Man
04-05-06, 13:50
Pass it on to me. I wanna know more about your experiences with black women. I love black women cause they're the best at sucking dick.Lou,

I am going to have to disagree with you there. In my opinion, white women are the best at sucking dick. Maybe I have not found the right black girl, but the ones I have had all wanted to finish FS. Not that that is bad, but a good WSW will swallow your load (have had this many times over the years).

SM

BigBadLou305
04-06-06, 05:29
Lou,

I am going to have to disagree with you there. In my opinion, white women are the best at sucking dick. Maybe I have not found the right black girl, but the ones I have had all wanted to finish FS. Not that that is bad, but a good WSW will swallow your load (have had this many times over the years).

SM

Well i can agree with you on that but for some reason i prefer black woman, i dont know why i guess it's the skin color. are you black,hisp,asian or white? im hisp.

Captain94
04-09-06, 17:43
Hi all,

I bid farewell to GSO, the Sunni Triangle and various motels & hotels of ill repute. Headed down South and this city doesn't look to have the ANY action (kinda like Wilmington). Anyway, stay safe and enjoy!

Deadeye
04-12-06, 22:56
My friend told me about his recent experience. He picked up midthirties WSW named Tammy on JJ Drive. For a Jackson he got one of the hardest sucking BBBJs he had ever had. She's a keeper. But she would not let him cum in her mouth. Here's the alert. She said LE is currently running a sting operation in the area and that they are using two unmarked white sedans with plainclothes officers after 7pm to catch as many people as possibe.

Deadeye
04-14-06, 11:00
I need to clarify to my previous post about the current sting operation. There are NO female cops posing as streetwalkers in this sting. Just two white sedans with plainclothes officers parked and watching for a SW to get picked up and then they move in. The sting begins afterhours at 7pm.

Having Fun Too
04-15-06, 00:09
Pick her up on Highland 38 yrs old blonde great body in biker shorts OMG great
bootay! Going to do a repeat.

HFT

Deadeye
04-16-06, 04:58
He saw two BSWs on McConnell. Picked up Peaches. She sucks hard. Here's your girl if you like dirty talk.

Whimbly
04-22-06, 20:17
No I am not talking about swollen genitals but high prices. I just read the article in Durham's hearald sun. Those Duke Lacrosse players paid $400.00 each for the chicks just to dance????? Surely the world(or at least some of you mongers) is on the wrong path.

Meanwhile I played with my latest find. A 110# brown skinned college student(8.5 on the scale) who dances at the local clubs occasionally. Hit her with $85.00 for two hours of fun. CBJ was just average but the sex was great. Will repeat.

Also ran into some additional sisters who like to do some freaky stuff. A friend had some dancers at his house so I stopped by and saw two sisters with decent bodies, but very pretty faces. They were giving bbbj in the backbedroom champagne room for $40-60. Since hoing seems to run in the family i wonder if mongering does.

Laylo5
04-23-06, 00:01
I had read about the scam alert but I had forgot her name.It was about 4am and she said she needed a ride.done the co thing and said she was staying at Landmark Inn.I told her I didnt go to rooms.Due to previous post I suppose.We went to a parking lot off Elm and done the half and half for jackson.Then took her to get something to eat and dropped her at her room. Not bad at all.Gave me her room #.

Indian Chief
04-23-06, 20:32
I had read about the scam alert but I had forgot her name.It was about 4am and she said she needed a ride.done the co thing and said she was staying at Landmark Inn.I told her I didnt go to rooms.Due to previous post I suppose.We went to a parking lot off Elm and done the half and half for jackson.Then took her to get something to eat and dropped her at her room. Not bad at all.Gave me her room #.Good way to avoid the SCAM. I have been to rooms b4, never got ripped. Angel did the job for me, may be she is not part of scam. May be will try again. She was definately looker.

Indian Chief
04-23-06, 20:44
Ran in to this girl, in motel around Randleman and 40 about week ago. She took me to her house and fun time for .25 Very nice, clean, does not seems to be on anything at all. Saw her again today same deal. Have the digits, so will do it again. Sorry guys, she asked me not pass the #. I will check with her again, to see if she is ok to pass the digits.

Have Fun, watch out for LEO.

Earlier post re. LEO watching is true. Actually, I saw the unmark driving around in Budget Inn when I picked up Michelle first time. Was close call.

Deadeye
04-23-06, 22:54
Looks like your patience is paying off Whimbly. Keep up the good work.

My friend tells me he picked up a BSW by the name of Ebony at the corner of Highland and Haywood and had a good time.

Deadeye
04-28-06, 20:43
Kamster, you warned everyone but I screwed up anyway. I'm a newbie with SWs and have a lot to learn. She's a cute little WSW with a slim build. Sometimes she's a blonde and sometimes she's a light redhead. Picked her up on Elm-Eugene near I-40. About a week earlier, she had sucked my dick like a hungry girl who hadn't had any in a while. So I picked her up again a week later. After another good BJ she said we could go back to the Landmark for FS. I agreed. Once in her room she left to give some rent money to the front office. There was a knock at the door and a guy with a key to the room let himself in. He introduced himself as "Joe" said that LE was at the front desk questioning Angel about drugs and prostitution and that I should leave. So I left and of course there were no cars or people at the front desk. I felt like a real idiot who thinks with the wrong head. However, I think it's a good idea to keep picking her up. Just don't go back to her room.

Whimbly
04-30-06, 00:49
Had two experiences this week.

I was leaving my aunt's house in as i pulled off her block I saw a cut young spinner. Had the low cut jeans, belly shirt and a few homemade tattoos. I circled back four a better look. When I circled back I slowed down and got "a look". Not sure if it was "the look". But I picked her up. She said she needed a ride to the bus station. because she was so close to my aunt;s house I did not ask if she would like to earn some money. She did say she just lost her job and really needed one. I think she would have been down. Now I am on the constant look out for cuties who are walking especially as it heats up.

On Wednesday a homeboy calls me up and says some ladies will be over at 10 pm. Of course they are late but by 10:45 3 hotties are gyrating on the floor. I grab one and ask her to skip the dances I want a bbbj. We negotiate 40 go in the basement and I get throwed. Great bbbj no cim. she says her older sister gets down too. This chick was about 5-1 real petite.

I relay these stories to say keep your eyes peeled. I met my homeboy at a strip club and he has hooked me up in 6 of the last 7 months. None of the girls have ever danced in a club so I don't know where he finds them.

My next step is to try to get some pictures.

Whimbly
04-30-06, 00:59
I drive gbro fairly often. I have seen the white undercover cars and the various uncle leo suv's(tahoes,) but this was a first. I saw a Chrysler 3oom?(maybe a sebring) doing a traffic stop. It had tinted windows. So be careful. Any car could be your uncle

Gsoncguyforfun
05-05-06, 01:17
Just a heads up Mongers. I was cruising around JJ Drive off of Randleman tonight around 11:30pm. Saw 2 WSW walking around Home Depot. I saw one that caught my fancy and since I was already near the end of JJ at Elm, I made a right with intent to turn around and come back. I got to the light and the light was red so I had to wait, and while I was waiting there at the light, a guy in a pickup truck picked her up at the exit of Home Depot. I saw the second WSW ahead and yet another Monger picked her up. They drove off toward Randleman Rd and just as they passed Don's Music City, uncle leo in a gray unmarked car pulled them over. I drove on past them and figured that was a sign that I needed to get out of dodge, because had he not picked her up, I probably would have and may have been in his prediciment (sp?).

Be carefull out there. Hopefully the unlucky guy wasn't one of the guys on here.

Indian Chief
05-08-06, 15:33
Drove around in usual spotts in town, could not find any one. Even call my regular call in girl and she was answering. WTF going here.

Gsoncguyforfun
05-21-06, 18:32
Prostitute sting in Burlington

A prostitution sting operation strikes gold for Burlington police. Male officers posing as johns and female officers as prostitutes made ten arrests Friday in the 100 block of North Ireland Street.The operation is part of a larger initiative to stop street level criminal activity. Burlington police say more of these operations are to come in the future.

Deadeye
05-26-06, 10:01
Picked up a thirty something blonde WSW with a medium build named Susan on Gregory St. just off Haywood St. Her all natural “C” cups were still full and firm. I spent at least five minutes doing nothing but sucking on her gorgeous tits. She said she danced at Harpers II for four years and at Tiffany’s for three years.

Having Fun Too
05-28-06, 07:55
I pick her up last night she wanted to park. I don't park so she said she want some food. So I toss her a dime and drop her off at the store, with plans for later after she gave me her info. Call her later and pick her up. When I pick her up her fun loving additude had changed. F/S was ok. She told me she has been known to rip guys off in the past after telling me earlier how no one trust anyone because of girls ripping them off. She is still at the same motel. She is a hot looking girl and could make a lot if she got her act together. After our date I check here to see if anyone had a report on her and found she was a rip off artist. So do not let your guard down around her because she may not get you the first, second, or third time but she will get you.

Later HFT

P.S. Cruise W/S and saw one wsw sitting on a porch with two guy on Waughtown ave, but nothing else so off I went to Gso.

Indian Chief
06-12-06, 18:00
Strolled around the usual places in town on Saturday around 2pm, not much activity. Finally, found a little chuncky WSW in Landmark. She seemed to be very new in business, did not know what to do. Had nice time with her. Her name is Kim. Will try again next weekend, if I can get hold of her.

Have fun.

ThirdBase
06-14-06, 11:55
Thought I would have the perfect part-time job locked down. Saw an ad on Craigslist for an escort driver. Sent and email, and recieved a phone calls several days later. Spoke with a guy who said that he ran escorts from "Seattle to Miami". Said he charged about $500 per hour per appointment. Lady took half, and agency took half. Driver takes $30 from the Agencies half. Said he could guarantee about 10 - 12 appointments a night from 12am to 6am. He said that drivers were responsible for the agency's money, and had to Western Union it to him, by the next day.

He said that because he had problems with drivers taking off with the money, never to be heard from again, he needed a $500 deposit up front, which would be made up in a couple of nights work, or so he said. He wanted to see if I was available that night, and asked if I could Western Union the money that night. I couldn't leave where I was at, but he gave me a 1-800 number and said that if I could do it within the next 3hours he would appreciate it. After a while I just hung up (he insulted my intelligence on a few occaisions, but I decided to ride it out for a while). He tried calling back several times, but never left a message.

I think it was a scam, because I don't know of any escorts in this area (independent or agency) that charge close to that amount, and I can't see the demand being that great to have that many appointments in one night. As much as I enjoyed having the fantasy of driving around ladies to and from appointments, I guess I'll have to look for the next to perfect part-time job.

Meckster
06-14-06, 12:35
ThirdBase,
Good call on your part, definitly sounds like a scam to me. I saw that add also and like you thought that would be a really fun pt job, never helps to have an in with the escorts. LOL

RideNbuy
06-14-06, 15:55
10 - 12 appointments a night from 12am to 6am---

The appointments better be close together.

Never send $$$ in advance. Unless you want to send it to me!

Good call for you.

Free Street
07-01-06, 00:16
Cruised the typical areas listed on the forum from 8 - 11:30 PM. On BSW, but not attractive enough for me to stop. There was an unmarked LE down at the Budget in.

Be Careful out there.

Indian Chief
07-10-06, 20:21
WTF... This town suddenly has become ghost town. No news, no activity. Strolled usual areas, including sunny triangle and far east by bennett college, JJ drive. Nothing. NADA. Even my regular, which I used just call in and walk right in has disappeard.

Anyone has heard any good or BAD news?

Deadeye
07-14-06, 09:37
Picked up a 22 year old WSW in the 2400 block of Spring Garden near Papa John's around 2pm. Received a satisfying BBBJCIM.

Deadeye
07-20-06, 20:03
Saw a BSW on High Point Rd. by the Coliseum Inn and then five minutes later saw a WSW with bleached blonde hair at the 1100 block of West Lee Street at about 3:30pm today. I didn't have time to stop.

Indian Chief
07-22-06, 19:09
Today after strolling around for 2 hours, finally found WSW on corner of High Point and Florida. Kind of old but good body. Saggy tities. Had BBBJCIM for $0.2. She has house nearby, but there is old man living there, her uncle she said. Her name is Pebble(sp?).

Deadeye
07-24-06, 04:50
She’s a great little 22 yr. old spinner with a tight body. She’s about 5 ft. 1 in. and 100 pounds. If you like tight pussy this is your girl. I took her straight to a motel. I wish I could have taken pictures of her face while I was laying the pipe to her. She was either in great pain or great pleasure. I think she was enjoying it because she didn’t complain and she was fucking me back pretty hard. Her mouth was open and twisted and her eyes looked like they were going to pop out the whole time I was porking her.

I pounded her a while and then stopped to rest and then pounded her some more. I was having trouble getting my rocks off because a condom does that to me sometimes so I ended up jacking off on her stomach. I could tell she is younger because she didn’t want any cum on her body but she finally agreed to let me shoot on her stomach. I had to take a few days off because my balls hurt from fucking her so hard.

She has a pleasant personality and appears to be drug free. She provided a good CBJ and tight CFS. She is a part timer and will only be working for another week to get some bills paid up. She walks in the usual places around 4pm. Do not miss this little honey.

Baldy Cruiser
07-24-06, 12:45
Great pics!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Baldy(luvPhotos)Cruiser

Doitritenow
07-24-06, 18:25
aamco,

Great little gal, great photos. It would have been great to see your cream filling in that hairy bush.

Give it hell!

Sultan

Daddy Lows
07-26-06, 03:03
Great onion booty there. Next time, shoot all over her ass and let it drip down to that scary tarantula. heh heh heh.

Peace

Jack Hammer
07-27-06, 19:13
At almost 6 ft., she’s the tallest girl I ever fucked. She wrapped those long legs around me and bounced up and down. Her CBJ was OK, her pussy was excellent, and her ass was tight enough. She is submissive and takes instructions well. When I asked her to spit on my dick and suck harder, she kept trying until she got it right. She can take a pounding and throw it back at you. Overall, she is a very pleasant girl. She would not let me fuck from behind or let me shoot off on her face. I ended up flipping her over and shooting off on her ass as proof that I had been there.

I found her in the usual places that are posted this board every week.Were in Greensboro did you find her? What was the donation that was required?

Thanks

Jack

Whimbly
07-27-06, 22:26
you've been a busy beaver. I always get a no when i pull the cam out or realize its on the table by the front door.

Deadeye
07-29-06, 09:34
She is an average redhead with beautiful blue eyes and a fiery red bush. I picked her up in the posted locations. I opted for a BBBJCIM only. I apologize for the dick pics but it’s the only way to show the BJ.

Once my dick started down the back of her throat I just could not control it any longer and shot my load. She gagged some but stayed on it like a real trooper. She finished by licking my dick clean and swallowing it all for a tip. The cum shots in pics 4 and 5 are hard to see because of the bright lighting.

1) getting ready to swallow.

2) almost got it all.

3) my dick all the way down her throat.

4) cum dripping from her mouth.

5) cleaning up the mess.

Giani
07-29-06, 11:14
ON behalf of all of us, thanx...

Hey Boardsters: for 0.1 tip, many SWs will allow a few pix. Why not capture a few memories which you could post on our board... Calling all Boardsters: Let us see YOUR pixs.

Giani

She is an average redhead with beautiful blue eyes and a fiery red bush. I picked her up in the posted locations. I opted for a BBBJCIM only. I apologize for the dick pics but it’s the only way to show the BJ.

Once my dick started down the back of her throat I just could not control it any longer and shot my load. She gagged some but stayed on it like a real trooper. She finished by licking my dick clean and swallowing it all for a tip. The cum shots in pics 4 and 5 are hard to see because of the bright lighting.

2) almost got it all.

5) cleaning up the mess.

VanDriver
07-29-06, 12:11

2) almost got it all.

5) cleaning up the mess.

Nice job...Pun intended.

Makes me want to drive down from DC to hook up with this artist!

VD (The name...not the disease)

Giani
07-29-06, 13:18
Again, I want to thank you for this excellent post. I adjusted the "gamma and brightness" to bring out the fluid nature of the images...

Attached is my collage:

2) almost got it all.

5) cleaning up the mess.

Musicman52
07-29-06, 13:19

2) almost got it all.

5) cleaning up the mess.

This gal looks like a real sport, Nice shots.... I am enviouse on so many levels!

Deadeye
07-30-06, 00:58
At almost 6 ft., she’s the tallest girl I ever fucked. She wrapped those long legs around me and bounced up and down. Her CBJ was OK, her pussy was excellent, and her ass was tight enough. She is submissive and takes instructions well. When I asked her to spit on my dick and suck harder, she kept trying until she got it right. She can take a pounding and throw it back at you. Overall, she is a very pleasant girl. She would not let me fuck from behind or let me shoot off on her face. I ended up flipping her over and shooting off on her ass as proof that I had been there.

I found her in the usual places that are posted this board every week.

Deadeye
07-30-06, 01:06
Her ass looked great while she was walking down the street in blue jeans so I picked her up. She was in the usual places. She immediately developed a bad attitude so I told her that I thought she was somebody else and would drop her off on the next side street. She wanted to borrow ten dollars so I asked for three pictures in return. I will avoid her in the future.

Look at pic #2 closely. That's not her finger. It's her clit.

Trick Williams
07-30-06, 19:22
Nice pics Aamco!... That chic(in the orange) looks like she has a nice ass... Got anymore pics of the ass???

Deadeye
08-01-06, 14:33
What a girl. She’s not very pretty in the face but her body was built for sex. She has a tight body and even her big ass was firm and toned. I wanted to get a room so I could take my time and enjoy her body. She fucked my balls off and wanted more sex. She would be a great girl for a gangbang.

She’s a friendly and pleasant girl with no signs of drug use. She took her time and was in no hurry. I met her while waiting in line at a convenience store in the hood. She was visiting from out of town. I fucked her missionary, doggie, cowgirl, and finished by shooting off in her mouth.

Deadeye
08-01-06, 14:35
I wanted to save my load for her face but she didn’t want cum on her face. So she sucked the cum out of my dick instead. She makes a lot of noise when she sucks a dick. Wow, I can’t get my mind off this girl. Too bad she’s leaving town this weekend.

11) beautiful smile

12) getting started swallowing

13) she gagged a little right here

14) cum dripping from her mouth

Sailor David
08-01-06, 17:06
Nice! Was she more of a hook up or were donations to the PAL requested? She doesn't happen to be moving North does she?

Whimbly
08-01-06, 19:56
I thought I have been having fun. That last one is a real flute player. this man single handedly proves the triad is the sex capital of nc

My adventures have been limited to strippers. Went to two local places thursday. got a couple of numbers. On friday I called four of them and got one call back. This chick was 5'4" super petite(size 2) with 34 b rack and those low cut jeans. for $$ I got 2 hrs of good sex. bbbj, three position cfs ,no aamco porn star pics :( did not want to do $$ but she was that hot and cfs was the only rule.

Was not too late when we finished so I headed out. got a number from my 2nd favorite stripper - 5'4" 34 rack 35 ass thick as a brick house. Let me know that the minimum was $.25 but multiple cups insured.

caught up with this one sat. b4 the club. got two pops but no bbbj.

she left and I emailed a CL chick and got back a pic of a slightly overweight brown skin gal from GA. not sure if I should post pick she emailed me

Deadeye
08-01-06, 22:10
Strippers are the best. There is no substitute for quality. I believe you're banging some mighty fine pieces of ass Whimbly.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Indian Chief
08-02-06, 09:14
Guys, I feel like I am left out on the fun. I think I need to venture out more, but time is very limited and when I go out picking is slim. Lost my regular girl, but have to find some one new. Been working on one stripper, will know this Sat, if she like to do take out.

AAMCO/Whimbly Great hunt. Keep banging.

Deadeye
08-02-06, 19:00
I caught up with her again about 3pm in the usual places. She says she doesn’t walk after dark. Last time she wouldn’t let me fuck her from behind but I promised her a tip and she agreed to some doggie. She is a really small girl and she says it hurts when guys ram her from behind. She is so small that my hand covers her entire ass cheek. She has a tight pussy with a body as hard as a rock. She doesn’t like pics but agreed to a few and also agreed to CBJ and CFS.

She agreed to let me take her from behind only if I was gentle. I had been looking forward to a chance to pork her sweet ass since the last time we met. She sucked my dick to get me hard. I greased her up real good and slowly pushed my dick in her tight little box.

Then I grabbed her by the hips and held her in place while I proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of her. I became excited and pounded her really good and hard until sweat was dripping off my nose and I was out of breath. She has the tightest pussy I ever fucked. My balls ached from pounding her ass so hard. Wow, what a woman.

East Side
08-03-06, 06:01
Awesome pics Aamco.

Queen City Guy
08-03-06, 11:22
Dude, all I can do is give you a tip of the hat....I haven't blown a load like that in 20 years!!!!lol
She must be special!

Newgso
08-03-06, 16:42
What can you all tell me about Peek-A-Boo? Saw an ad in Yes Weekly this week.

Indian Chief
08-05-06, 11:32
It would not do any good.

What can you all tell me about Peek-A-Boo? Saw an ad in Yes Weekly this week.

Indian Chief
08-05-06, 12:01
After cruising for about an hour in all parts of town, was just about to head home when I saw nice WSW name Dawn. Looked like little boozed up and her voice horsed, other than that nice body with small titties. I was in hurry, otherwise would have spend more time her, got her digit but have to try it out. Had pipe cleaned, nice and slow with my hands roaming all over her, for a Jackson. Need to get digi camera, so can take some pics like AAMCO. BTW great job AAMCO

Whimbly
08-05-06, 21:56
I see you. Fully self serve like all other movie mate places

Scorpio Master
08-06-06, 02:55
Fayetteville poster here did a little hunting in Greensboro. Picked up Brenda, 30 something, burnette, slender, brown top and jean shorts. She was on McConnell. Better then average looking, if she was done up would be very attractive. Started with bbbj then asked to put the cover on for cbj. Don't know if she forgot she wanted to cover or if it was something else. Did take a shower before I left the house. Finished off with cfs. The best part is she just wanted 20. I thought I just got a real good bargin. Droped off on McConnell near Booker. Would recommend. After dropping her off saw a redheaded little thick WSW walking towards me when I had to stop at a stop sign. She said something but I didn't hear her. Brenda had no number but will be looking for her next time I'm in town.

Scorpiomaster

Newgso
08-10-06, 19:48
Any AMP's in Burlington?

Indian Chief
08-17-06, 13:44
Strolled around town for 2 hour in the evening, but nothing showed, except 1 stunning tall, 10 by the SW rating, WSW on Elm Eugene. She had jeans, ruffled tank top, high heels on. When I spotted her, she was crossing I40 bridge, so went to next street to wait for her but one of the monger cut me off. That lucky bastard. Hopefully, he will write home about his experience. There was 1 skanky wsw on JJ, but was not worth it.

MD Bellamy
08-17-06, 23:43
No AMPs in Burlington. The glory days of the Greensboro AMPs are long since over. Your closest AMP is outside Raleigh (VIP at Youngsville) or at South of the Border (Osaka). If you find anything closer, PLEASE let us know!

Indian Chief
08-23-06, 11:34
Strolled ususal places yesterday evening... not much activity. Finally picked up Pebble for good pipe cleaning services. I am still hunting for that stunning WSW on EU drive.

Saw couple of uncle LEO on JJ drive with some girl in the back seat, and going thru their brown bag.

Be safe out there.

Kingodnile
08-28-06, 15:46
I am going to combine my time looking to get my grove on with pointing my digital video at Johnny. Its almost a given that they do not want to be watched themselves, becuase eventually they will be caught doing something illegal themselves. Like entrapment, false arrest, excetera. Or atleast conduct unbecomming an asshole.

Deadeye
09-02-06, 13:35
Her face was a 4 or 5 but her body looked pretty good. She was fresh out of the shower. She sucked my dick first and did a pretty good job. After looking at her pussy, I decided to lay some pipe in her. She wasn’t into getting dicked but so what. I spread her legs and fucked her until she moaned and grunted. A bit rushed but, all in all, a pretty good experience.

Deadeye
09-02-06, 15:35
She would not let me take pictures of the sex but I managed to get a few naked pictures just before I deep throated this little honey. She is definitely a cock hungry girl.

Newgso
09-05-06, 16:35
What is the best time of day and location to fine the ladies? I haven't been in town that long.

Deadeye
09-16-06, 17:04
Received a BBBJCIM from this thirty-something WSW. She kept commenting about how her stepbrothers used to make her suck their cocks and how she has loved giving head every since.

Deadeye
09-16-06, 17:21
She was pleasant and friendly and wanted to hang out all day. Her BJ was OK but her pussy was some of the best. She likes to use her vibrator while she giving head and that was a real turn on. Her personality was as good as her pussy. What a sweetheart.

It's hard to see the cumshot in pic 440.

Freshly Snipes
09-16-06, 20:02
She kept commenting about how her stepbrothers used to make her suck their cocks and how she has loved giving head every since.LOL! I would have been thinking to myself, "wtf?"

Laylo5
09-25-06, 04:46
Picked up a WSW near the Landmark Inn name was Michelle a blonde maybe an 8 on a SW scale.Got a so-so BJ wanted more but she would not come to my place before she got some Mayjane so I passed on that and got the BJ.

Deadeye
10-01-06, 20:50
There are 16 different girls and two of the girls had enough pictures that it took two posts to cover them.

Oh yea, I almost forgot. I have never paid for sex because it's illegal and I advise everyone to do the same. All my stories are fabricated and the pictures are either old girlfriends or copied from the web.

one girl….30+yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=468554#post468554

one girl…30+yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3714

one girl…26 yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3714&page=2&pp=15

two girls…..40+yo and 30+yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3683&page=4&pp=15

one girl…30+yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3683&page=5&pp=15

four girls….30+yo .....30+yo….30+yo…..28yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=467074#post467074

five girls…..22 yo ….30+yo …30+yo ...30+yo ..30+yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3715&page=2&pp=15

two girls…30+yo ….22yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3715&page=3&pp=15

one girl..30+yo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1333

Midwest10
10-02-06, 12:19
Has anyone been to Twiggy's lately?

I used to stop there when I drove through on business and took advantage of some low cost extra's. I hope to do the same next week.

Can any one tell me if this still the case and advice on any rule changes at the club over the last year or so.

More specifically I'm looking to see if Justice there still? She is the best provider of Russian I've ever had!

Thanks! -E

Street Foxhunt
10-03-06, 17:10
Aamco,

No offense but judging on how some of the girls in the pics looked, I think I'd rather everyone not know some were my former girlfriends, for real. Also, I think you meant to say you wouldn't encourage anyone to pay for sex, right?

Indian Chief
10-16-06, 11:01
There is girl name Kari, staying in EconoLodge on Highpoint. Beware of her. She is sweet talking and nice, but she will clean your wallet out while she laying low in your lap, you know what I mean. She did mine and did not realized it until this morning.

Be Careful out there.

DbrownHornet
10-16-06, 16:19
I was in Greensboro on Friday. While traveling on W. Lee St., I saw at least three dilapidated buildings that use to be AMPs and started to remember about the good old days. Man what an eye sore these places have become now. At least when they were open the city could collect taxes. Dam, makes me sick on my stomach.

Dick North
10-16-06, 19:38
I was in Greensboro on Friday. While traveling on W. Lee St., I saw at least three dilapidated buildings that use to be AMPs and started to remember about the good old days. Man what an eye sore these places have become now. At least when they were open the city could collect taxes. Dam, makes me sick on my stomach.
Hey bud,
Your post struck a chord with me as I had many great experiences (years ago) at a place called Sun. Man, those girls were phenomenal and treated me right. I get out to NC once in a while and sure wish I could make that journey to Greensboro for what used to be there. A very sad situation indeed. Unfortunately this crackdown crap is going on all across this country. Maybe time to elect politicians who worry more about real crime rather than a few discreet AMPs.
Just my opinion.
Take care

DN

Newgso
10-18-06, 17:22
Has anyone seen a WSW on High Point Rd near the Best Bagel? Saw her today, when I went back she was gone. Have seen her over the last week. I was wondering if anyone has seen her?

MwmForHotFun
10-22-06, 11:06
I too went to college in GBO in the mid 90s and frequented Suns, Dolls and the Bangcock. Heading back through town, but seems like nothing is open anymore. Is the old place Audria's still around? Any others? Please PM.

Thanks

Whimbly
10-22-06, 18:02
No massage places left at all. I think there is only one moviemate place left, over on bessemer. You best bet is strip club takeout.

I have not seen a wsw on high point but has seen a slim bsw in the same area. also saw a wsw on randleman near the credit union. looked very hot but saw no le.

GSOGuy
10-23-06, 09:06
Has anyone seen a WSW on High Point Rd near the Best Bagel? Saw her today, when I went back she was gone. Have seen her over the last week. I was wondering if anyone has seen her?If you pick her up, go to your place and dont pay her in full till afterwards.

If it is the girl I picked up, be carefull. We went back to her room, but I left unfinished. Seems after we got to the room, she gave some french lessons for a few mins, then decided that I needed to give myself a HJ while she bent over in front of me. I was getting ready to argue for my money back when someone started beating on the door. Long story short I was just happy to get out without any confrontation.

Newgso
10-23-06, 16:33
If you pick her up, go to your place and dont pay her in full till afterwards.

If it is the girl I picked up, be carefull. We went back to her room, but I left unfinished. Seems after we got to the room, she gave some french lessons for a few mins, then decided that I needed to give myself a HJ while she bent over in front of me. I was getting ready to argue for my money back when someone started beating on the door. Long story short I was just happy to get out without any confrontation.She have short blone hair?

Having Fun Too
10-23-06, 17:02
On Saturday I saw a blonde wsw near EZ Grocery. She was mid to late thirties. Also saw a couple on JJ Dr.

Having Fun

GSOGuy
10-29-06, 12:35
She have short blone hair?Yes and very hot looking.

Free Street
10-30-06, 21:48
Cruised normal areas on the board, you know where they are at. One WSW, boyfriend beat her up. About 3 on SW scale. One BSW on JJ. Lot's of uncle LEO out my last two times out in October. I'm not sure who is dampening the hobby worse. Cold weather or uncle LEO. LEO in unmarked cars so be careful out there.

Torgan
11-09-06, 17:01
I was in GSO for a meeting last week and went to the Fifth Season night club in the Sheraton. Intended on going for a drink but soon found out that the place was a great spot to meet providers. The bar keep told me that scene was pretty lively, especially when they had a big convention. Ended up with a 7-8 who said that she comes there from time to time "as a hobby." Her name was Sharon, 5' 5", nice c's, brown hair, pretty face. She is from Kernersville. I bought her a few drinks and invited her to spend some private time in my room. She agreed on .8.

Free Street
11-10-06, 16:46
Cruised normal areas. 2 WSW normal I-40 area. Both older heavy set. Had to pass due to other obligations. One BSW in same area. They would have looked better at night.

Deadeye
12-23-06, 16:56
I met her in the vicinity of High Point Rd. and Ellington St. in the late afternoon. She gives an outstanding BBBJWF for a Jackson plus an additional tip if you want a BBBJTCWS or pics.

She is friendly, cooperative, and 21 years old. Treat this girl well and you will be glad you did.

This is the first of two separate encounters with her. I will post the second encounter next.

She did not have any digits to share.

If you know her, I ask that you do not tell her she has pics posted on this board.

pic 559) facial cum shot

Deadeye
12-23-06, 17:39
I met her in the vicinity of High Point Rd. and Ellington St. in the late afternoon. She gives an outstanding BBBJWF for a Jackson plus an additional tip if you want a BBBJTCWS or pics.

She is friendly, cooperative, and 21 years old. Treat this girl well and you will be glad you did.

This is part one of the second of encounter with her.

If you know her, I ask that you do not tell her she has pics posted on this board.

pic 704) Look at her sucking power.

Deadeye
12-23-06, 17:45

This is part two of the second encounter with her.

pic 700) She’s about to deepthroat

Pic 701) She’s almost got it down.

Pic 702) ***She swallowed it all. I love this girl.***

Pics 713 and 714) After her deepthroat, I immediately pulled my dick out of her mouth and Glenn61'ed her face.

Ho Lala
12-23-06, 18:25
Glenn61 has a tough competitor. I wish I was in your area.
Thanks for sharing
Ho Lala

Pics 713 and 714) After her deepthroat, I immediately pulled my dick out of her mouth and Glenn61'ed her face.

WebDog
12-23-06, 19:36
I met her in the vicinity of High Point Rd. and Ellington St. in the late afternoon. She gives an outstanding BBBJWF for a Jackson plus an additional tip if you want a BBBJTCWS or pics. She is friendly, cooperative, and 21 years old. Treat this girl well and you will be glad you did. This is part two of the second encounter with her.

Sorry for the vacuous, pandering post -- but holy shit, I am in awe! Those pics are incredible. Better than I any porno site I have seen in recent memory.

She is so hot and so bad! I really hope there is another encounter (w/ more than a BJ). Perhaps we kind setup a fund to pay you to bang her some more with new pics?? (only half-joking on that)

Man, I hope there is another chapter to this saga!!

Vegas Black
12-23-06, 19:47
Another Hot one Aamco!
Be safe out there............

BigLou107
12-23-06, 19:51

Pics 713 and 714) After her deepthroat, I immediately pulled my dick out of her mouth and Glenn61'ed her face.I love your pics alot better than Glenn61's beside he's too judgemental about black women. He says he don't like them cause they smell. Any person can smell and it's not black folks. I admit I smell sometimes after getting laid, especially coming out of bed in a hot room.

WhenWhen
12-24-06, 00:31
[QUOTE=Aamco]I met her in the vicinity of High Point Rd. and Ellington St. in the late afternoon. She gives an outstanding BBBJWF for a Jackson plus an additional tip if you want a BBBJTCWS or pics.

WhenWhen
12-24-06, 00:34
Didn't get to finish my adulation - you are the king. My hat's off to you. Those are some great pics. She must have had her tonsils out, right? Keep pics of her coming if you can. I'd love to see her ass, pussy and tits, in that order!

Cooperative - I guess so!

She is friendly, cooperative

Gimmesex 5
12-24-06, 01:03
I was going to make the trek to Sanford to find Maria but got sidetracked in Raleigh. Ok, please answer this, is this chick a better suck than Maria? Sure looks like it, she is prettier too. I think I am going to Greensboro tomorrow.

BTW, you never said what her name is.

Newgso
01-02-07, 18:16

Pics 713 and 714) After her deepthroat, I immediately pulled my dick out of her mouth and Glenn61'ed her face.Saw this your lady today. She was hangin out on High Point Rd near Ellington. Everything Aamaco said is correct. Sorry no pics

Gimmesex 5
01-06-07, 21:44
I couldn't stand it any longer so I took the trip to Greensboro to find this new little starlet. I got a liitle lost with all the new highway # assignments and bought a local map at a gas station and drove backroads until I found High Point Road and Ellington street.

Drove around in loops (not much area to cruise really) and when going down Ellington around 4pm saw her. She has a horeendous limp if it can even be called that. She was barely able to walk it was that severe. She later told me someone had broken her leg. Anyway, it was not difficult getting her attention as she really stares at the cars and I pulled into that corner restaurant and she asked me for a ride. When she got in I immediately mad her the offer of 20 for BJ and she would not answer until I showed my cock which I did. Anyway, she seemed tweaked and she blew while I drove. She was very very good and I could tell she has great skills but after a deepthroat or two she started complaining of not eating, feeling sick etc etc. I finally came with a hand/mouth suck.She kept getting more money, and it ended up being 40.

I decided to drive around and see what else was there was and I did see a couple of SW's, Shelly has a great ass but manly type face. I think I saw a short haired blonde on a bike who was quite beautiful but I needed to load back up on cash and gas (and my nuts too).

I then saw Ivy out again and I passed her a few times before deciding to go again. I told her 20 and no more and she did do better (she said she now had her crack fix) but she said this still was not her best performance. I bought her some Wendy's drive through. I am a sucker for a SW with a great sincere personality which she has.

I wanted to post pics but I kept getting an upload error that the file was too big, does anyone know what is wrong?

PS, if bad teeth bothers you do not pick her up, they are ghastly.

Member #5130
01-10-07, 01:34
Wow, what a hotbed you guys have up there. I was there 6 nights and was able to acheive my goal on every night but one. Four nights were street and one night was a gal at Chester's, she was incredible to say the least. On the streets, the first night I almost got into alittle trouble, but ended up working out. I picked up this girl, she said she lived with another girl and they were looking for some one to help them out. I went there, it was a pretty nice house in a pretty good part of town, not what I am use to at all from the slums where our sw hang out at. I go in and nobody was there, just as things were about to get going some dude bust thru the door and tells her to get hers and her GF shit out. I took off and jumped in my car. This girl stopped my up the street and said she needed help. I agreed to carry her to a friends house. Ended up with FS in the car for free. The next night I met a gorgeous thin girl just off Highpoint next to Autozone or Advance Auto. 21 year old brunette with short hair, BBBJCIM for .2. She agreed to some action later. I went back and got her and she was waiting outside her rental house just as she had said. Half a Jackson got all I could handle for the night at the hotel room. Other girls were just average except for the Chester's girl in which she came to my room after work. Wow what a night there. You guys need to get out more up there and post some of the info..

Indian Chief
01-10-07, 11:57
Street was buzzing...There were atleast 4 to 5 SW around 8:30 in the night, that's rare in G'BORO. And no LEO around at all. Two of them, even our good friend AAMCO knows them. All were white around Highpoint road and Florida st.

Had my pipes cleaned by one of them for $0.2.

AAMCO get there quick and get some goodies.

Play safe out there

Having Fun Too
01-15-07, 00:44
An average size blonde in sweat pants. Found her on Ellington and High Point Rd good bbbj. Bad time to go to that area Monster Truck Rally plus other things going on at the arena

HFT

Free Street
01-20-07, 00:37
Cruised the usual areas listed. Only saw a couple one looked to be early 20's walking with her boyfriend? They would split when I got close. Someone else got her before I could. Lot's of LE on Elm Eugene south of 40. Seemed to keep the girls in. At one point there was three unmarked cars and two Greensboro cars. Hope they didn't get anyone. Highpoint road was absolutely dead.

Be safe out there.

Indian Chief
02-21-07, 16:37
This town is dead or what. It's gosht town out there. Anyone getting any? GOSH.... I need to move away from here.

Ken Cheng
03-04-07, 18:22
I'm new to this whole searching thing, and tonight I went out around 12 but couldn't find anyone. I was just wondering if any of you guys suggest any good places around what times? Also how should I go about approaching one of these ladies if I was to come across them. I mean do I just go up to them and ask them straight? Or is there some sort of signal that I can give off or that they give off to let me know? If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it greatly. I think it would be wierd to pull up to some random lady just walking to the store LOL.

Mark User
03-05-07, 10:12
"Read the Forum First" (ok that is the polite version for newbies). Seriously, there is so much information in this thread, just read it. Almost all your questions are answered there. Once you have read, then come back and ask specific questions.

Mark

Whimbly
03-05-07, 21:34
Not to pile on but there is so much info that it really should not even be necessary to ask questions. Think about this you, have two major highways, at least five colleges there is much fun to be had

NC Wanderer
03-17-07, 09:29
I'm new to this whole searching thing, and tonight I went out around 12 but couldn't find anyone. I was just wondering if any of you guys suggest any good places around what times? Also how should I go about approaching one of these ladies if I was to come across them. I mean do I just go up to them and ask them straight? Or is there some sort of signal that I can give off or that they give off to let me know? If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it greatly. I think it would be wierd to pull up to some random lady just walking to the store LOL.

The best advice is here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3280

Be carefull and be safe!
NC

Ken Cheng
03-18-07, 14:12
Thank You very much NC Wanderer, I read the post and it did answer my questions, can't wait to go out and see what this advice does for me :)

Randomone1491
03-19-07, 15:22
The usual suspects on Ellington and High point rd, saw several (two who got swooped up as I was coming in for the pickup at that!) After about an hour of cruising ran into the limping lovely mentioned and pictured below. She was tweaking a bit as it was the morning. Paid .3 for a bbbj that was a little quick, but fairly good.

Randomone1491
03-22-07, 01:52
Met up with Pebbles on Wednesday. .2 BBBJ, not the best, but not the worse. Heavy LE presence but still a few ladies out working the trails.

Ken Cheng
03-24-07, 03:39
So I found my first WSW tonight, it was about 2 in the morning and what I thought would start out as a trip to Jakes Diner for apple pie and ice cream from this nice old lady turned into a trip to Ellington to see if I could get anything. That trip to Ellington eventually landed me at W. Florida where I met Nicole. She wasn't at all pretty, messed up teeth, big early 90's style glasses, and she smelt bad. Those should have been the hints right away to not even bother, but I figured maybe she had some sort of rectifying quality. At first she was rather nice mutualy friendly of course giving me BS stories about how she was 2 months pregnant and new in town despite the fact that she knew the place rather well. She needed a ride to the Budget Inn and some money so I asked her if she was willing to work for it (I asked for a BBBJ) and she said she didn't swallow (another red light right there that I failed to ignore), I agreed still giving her the benefit of the doubt that her mouth would make up for the rest. So I pulled up down a small street and pulled over immedietly she got to work, I think she was expecting me to be minute man because she kept asking if I was close and I said no. She was getting impatient and began making BS stories about kids she needed to get home too and all that jazz. I questioned her motifs and she didn't really say anything. I eventually found myself being turned off by her attitude and that wretched smell she was leaving in my car (a combination of weed, ass, and BO). I finally just gave up and took her to the place she wanted to go, hell when I dropped her I didn't even get a "thank you, " as I'm sure a lot of other guys out there would have just taken their money back and left her there. Well my first night wasn't all that great lost $20 but now I learned that I need to make better judgments in the future. Should have stuck with the nice old lady with the apple pie and ice cream, haha. I actually ran back to my place and sopaed down my cock with soap like crazy, it felt that dirty after being in her mouth (it usually doesn't) I even still feel a bit grimy right now. Well I'll probably try again some other time, hopefully I'll find a much more nicer and attractive girl on my next journey.

Indian Chief
03-26-07, 17:01
Treat her right and she will take care of you. She is my regular. Have some pics of her too.

Also, met BSW(mixed w/cherokee) name Chrisry on Sunday, very nice. Little big for my taste, but great 'tude and good service, w/o any complains.

Be careful with that limping girl, Julie is her name. She seems nice, but her old man is dealer. Reson she is limping is him, broke her leg, cause she is keep using her dope when he gives her to sale it.

Met up with Pebbles on Wednesday. .2 BBBJ, not the best, but not the worse. Heavy LE presence but still a few ladies out working the trails.

Gimmesex 5
04-02-07, 18:49
Durham was so dead Saturday afternoon I decoded to take the long trip to Greensboro. I arrived on Highpoint/Ellington around 4:30 and did not see 1 LE or SW for at least 2 hours. I drove up all the way to the Advance Auto (never went down that far, man are there allot of places to eat there!). I saw nada. it was as if the SW were all in jail and LE knew it by the lack of both. I fucked up, I went into the Bisuitville parking lot next to Hooters (dumb Northerner I am did not know it was breakfast only) so of course at 6 it was closed. Anyway, As I drove down Meadowview I saw a VERY attractive brunnette clean, nice body, pimply face, walking down towards the intersection. I passed her going towards the motels down the street and she gave me sort of "the look" but she appeared angry which always turns me off. So, I let her go and it was not until 9pm or so (lost track) finally picked up the very attractive if not too young (32) Robin as she walked down West Florida. Her shape casts a great silhouette. Anyway, she is very friendly and has a strong NY accent. Her 30 bbbj was more hand/blow combo which was fair at best. Her body was great as was her attitude. I do not regret but would not repeat. I wanted to pop again but at 11pm or so, 1 tank of gas, and a long ride back, I headed home.

Irate Pirate
04-03-07, 16:54

Do you have a description of her [Pebbles]?

Thanks,
/IP

Ken Cheng
04-06-07, 03:21
So I thought I'd try my luck again with nothing really better to do and browsed around the usual places. Florida, Ellington, Randleman, and the Triangle. I guess being a cold night as it is, the girls decided to call it in early, I don't blame them personally. I saw one girl on MLK but by the time I swung back by she was gone. I also went down Terrell and saw a girl and did another swing around but saw a guy going the way I was going, so I figured they were friends meeting up or something because she didn't seem to interested in me as I passed by. Which I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Terrell, I never saw anything about it come up on the forums, was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it, tis all. Thanks and keep safe.

Randomone1491
04-06-07, 17:21
Do you have a description of her [Pebbles]?

Thanks,

IP40ish, thin, red hair (Tied back in a bun). T-shirt and jeans, looked nice, not strung out like some do.

Ken Cheng
04-10-07, 02:48
I was wondering if anyone knew if the girls at Harper's II on Guilford did take-out after hours. I read that about 95% of the strip clubs people go to, the strippers provide services after hours, and I've read reports about Chester's on High Point Rd. But I don't recall seeing any reports on Harpers.

Crowthe
04-10-07, 09:15
What happen to all the amp that use to be in the area? I miss them. Did they all close down have not been here in a while. I noticed nobody has said anything about them.

Later,

Crow

Whimbly
04-10-07, 20:46
it is true for all clubs though the fancier the club the lower the percentage who will do take-out. So Christies is a place you can do take out but the ratio may be 50% rather than the 75% I find average at clubs. this is why I call the club the indoor stroll. the quality is 100% better than outside as well. I havenot done takeout at chester's but they do have some pretty chicks. I have been turned off of Harper's for years, low mileage dances and not enough thick girls

Ken Cheng
04-11-07, 04:18
What happen to all the amp that use to be in the area? I miss them. Did they all close down have not been here in a while. I noticed nobody has said anything about them.

Later,

CrowI believe the LE in the area did a big crackdown on all the AMP's in Gboro a few years back.

http://www.aoc.state.nc.us/www/public/coa/opinions/2004/030258-1.htm

I believe the owners got off because of "double jeoporady" though I'm not sure if I read it right.

Also: http://thetroublemaker.********.com/2006/11/happy-massage-parlor-raid-anniversary.html

I hope this gives some insight.

Va Southwester
04-11-07, 13:44
I lived in GSO a while back and started hobbying there -- and things were pretty good. LE evidently started cracking down (5-6 yrs ago?) and they're pretty much closed down now :(

Randomone1491
04-16-07, 00:48
Met up with Julie on Friday morning, around 10:30 in the morning, the usual places she can be found. Apparently she's moved recently and has an appartment to offer (She said she needed .40 to go back to the appt tho). BBBJ in the car, .20, great job. This one's swiftly becoming my favorite. Very nice deep throat action. For those out searching for her, she's got a really heavy limp, and can be tweaky at times.

Gimmesex 5
04-17-07, 19:58
I thought her name was Ivy? Is is the redhead in Ammco's pics you are talking about? She is about 20 years old.

Met up with Julie on Friday morning, around 10:30 in the morning, the usual places she can be found. Apparently she's moved recently and has an appartment to offer (She said she needed .40 to go back to the appt tho). BBBJ in the car, .20, great job. This one's swiftly becoming my favorite. Very nice deep throat action. For those out searching for her, she's got a really heavy limp, and can be tweaky at times.

Indian Chief
04-18-07, 16:36
See my report on 3/26/07 on this page...

I thought her name was Ivy? Is is the redhead in Ammco's pics you are talking about? She is about 20 years old.

Ken Cheng
04-22-07, 20:09
Going down Florida I passed a WSW as she was going down McCormick off of Florida. I calmly circled back around McCormick and saw her acting a bit strange as she waved down the car in front of me. Though I doubt the driver payed her any mind as he kept on going. I was hoping she'd give me a look but she would glance over then ahead elsewhere as if not interested. I decided to give it several more tries and made several more passes by her. She didn't seem to be interested, yet she was just loitering in the middle of the road waving her arms around every now and then. Finally I figured she wasn't interested or she was LE in disguise. I'm not sure if Gboro does that, what do you guys think?

Travelrr 433
04-24-07, 17:21
This is probably the worst stop of my trip however I am looking for company on Thursday night. Should I save me money til I get back to Tampa?

Dreadzz
04-28-07, 21:12
I've got BJ's from that girl before she got the limp, I remember one day she practically begged me to take her to the hosipital but didn't what to get invovld incase there was legal things invovled, last time got a awesome bj with swallow known to tweak and go crazy when havent slept in a few days so be careful.

Dreadzz
05-02-07, 23:06
Hey furthermore I went to one of those video rooms in the back of the porn stores and there were dudes everywhere looking like they were checking my out wtf? ! So I go in the room and someone keeps rattling the doornob trying to get in, I couldn't get it up to watch a vid in peace so I just left. Whats up with that?

FullMoon2
05-03-07, 09:01
Maybe they wanted to give you some stick pussy.

Johnnybiggun
05-24-07, 09:12
Do any of you fellow mongers have a review on this one?

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/ers/336016817.html

http://www.millionmonroe.us/index01.html

Thanks

Johnnybiggun
05-25-07, 09:07
Guys give this one a try, one you will not forget for a long time, a little pricey but well worth it. Here is her website.

http://www.millionmonroe.us/

NewGuyNC
05-31-07, 16:18
Hey guys,

This is my first time posting, but I've been reading the forum for a while. Went to 4 Seasons massage just outside of Greensboro in Burlington today, second time I've been there. First time saw Kelly, Korean lady about mid 40s, $80 house and $20 tip for HJ. Met Kim Che today, not as much fun. She was mid 30s and cute, but she kept asking if I'd been there before, but didn't seem to believe me, so no happy ending, however the massage was really good at least. I asked for a prostate massage, but she wouldn't do that. Maybe next time will be more fun if I go back. Question for everybody: do any of you guys know of a place to get a prostate massage around here?

Randomone1491
06-03-07, 02:07
Been a while since I added my local adventures to the boards so I figgured I'd update with the latest from my trail riding experiances. First of let me say I'm dissapointed, I see at least 15 diffrent mongers riding the G'boro trails every time I'm out, and not one of you bastards has offered a post for the rest of us to share.

Now onto the reports:

I've made several jaunts into the Greensboro wilds recently and it seems like the action is shifting away from the High Point Road/Ellington area tword the surrounding areas. A heavy LEO presence is scaring our lady friends into not keeping typical hours, so you may have more luck at odd times.

I met with Julie several times since I last posted, she's definately the new crowd favorite (Get to know her and you find out she likes to give rough, spitting deep pornstar head). Still identifiable via her trademark limp she's definately one to look for. Aside from that I've hunted a few other marks recently. One's a not so attractive chubber who I found walking along Florida late in the evening. (She looked better from the dark distance) However never one to let my dick go home unserviced I bought her dinner at Taco Bell, and proceeded to get the worst quazi-bj I've ever received in the Greensboro area. This is one case where lower looks means lower quality too.

Saw a younger new girl as well, tight little 19 year old body to kill for, with an acceptable face and an extremely charming smile. (Which she flashes at prospective customers) Have only seen her that once but it was definately worth the stop. She's got a bit of an acne problem but gave a decent bbbj spit, for 20 (Tho she wanted 40) One of the few I'd consider fucking if I ever see her again. I'll note however she's very very tweaky. Kept asking if I was a cop and even felt up my chest to see if I had on a wire at one point.

I also spotted a very above average looking pair walking High Point Road just past the mall a few weeks back. The were obviously walking together and better looking that your average walkers, nor did they give any indication they were working. I still beleive them to be either workers, or cops posing as workers due to the fact that I saw them several times walking the road in both directions. More on that later if I'm feeling brave.

That's all for now,

The Random One

Asianflu
06-05-07, 10:56
Kim Che or Kimchee that she was eating. What did "Kim che" she look like what kind of clothes, etc?

Hey guys,

This is my first time posting, but I've been reading the forum for a while. Went to 4 Seasons massage just outside of Greensboro in Burlington today, second time I've been there. First time saw Kelly, Korean lady about mid 40s, $80 house and $20 tip for HJ. Met Kim Che today, not as much fun. She was mid 30s and cute, but she kept asking if I'd been there before, but didn't seem to believe me, so no happy ending, however the massage was really good at least. I asked for a prostate massage, but she wouldn't do that. Maybe next time will be more fun if I go back. Question for everybody: do any of you guys know of a place to get a prostate massage around here?

NewGuyNC
06-06-07, 09:50
She said her name was Kim Che, she was around 5'5 or so, probably B or C cup, black hair to her shoulders, light skin. She was wearing fairly short shorts and a tank top.

Gimmesex 5
06-10-07, 11:36
Sorry for the late post. I wanted to share my Memorial day activity.

I was with 3 different SW'S. I saw absoluelty zero walkers on Ellington. I saw them all on Florida and walking along various parts of High Point (I have yet to see 1 past the intersection where rt 40 entrance ramps are). Also, everyone is complaining about high LE but maybe since it was a holiday my observation is not the norm, I saw close to zero in my overnight cruising. I am not exagerating.

Anyway, was with Jenn first. She was walking near the ghetto grocery on Florida near High Point...many SW hang at or near there it seems. She was about 5 foot, slim, with hair cut short like a boy. For 25 she gave a less than average BBBJ. She was very cute and clean but would not repeat unless I could fuck her. Next day finally got the very cute 20 something Becky in my car. She was very hard to get and she hung in same spot as Jenn. She has long curly brownish hair and hails from CA. Her BBBJ was not so good but the FS in the car made me cum.

Last, literally as I was heading towards the RT 40 ramp 9:30 or so Sunday I picked up the blonde, flashy Heather as she walked. Supposedly and ex-stripper from Tampa (half the town businesses are strip joints) I got an expensive (ashamed to say) poor BBBJ/HJ. She had a stupid high pitched little girls voice as she jerked me off saying "you like that Daddy?" These strippers know how to sell. I dropped her off at one of the flea bag motels nearby, forgot which, Motel 8? who cares. She offered digits but I declined.

Stay safe and like someone else said, POST DAMNIT!!!!

Boned
06-13-07, 01:55
So that's where everyone has been, around Florida. I've been cruising along the Sunni Triangle myself, though I mostly find BSW standing on corners waving. I don't know how many of you other mongers feel but when a girl is for the most part standing around flailing arms at you to stop for her, that just really takes away from the discreetness of what's going on and makes it obvious. I'm definitely going to start checking out that store on Florida more often, now that I know the possibilities of what I can find there. Also, I was wondering if any of you guys out there know of any WSW that hang around West Market/ Downtown area. I have seen this woman several times throughout the month at different times of the day but I wasn't sure if she is actually an SW though she comes out at some strange hours even towards midnight.

P.S. I don't know this for sure, but lately it seems that there are a lot of fish biting at the Sunni Triangle again, I hardly see any LE's around but that could just be because I'm a late fisher.

TwistedBrother
06-17-07, 15:34
I'm visiting GB for a few days and coming on this board for the first time to check out mongering ops. I was driving around getting some food and as I headed back on Lindsay on the way to my place, I passed this motel (Greensboro Inn, I think?) that looked like prime territory. I think there were at least 3 girls standing in front of rooms. I will RTFF and see if you guys confirm my suspicions.

TwistedBrother
06-17-07, 15:41
Hey furthermore I went to one of those video rooms in the back of the porn stores and there were dudes everywhere looking like they were checking my out wtf? ! So I go in the room and someone keeps rattling the doornob trying to get in, I couldn't get it up to watch a vid in peace so I just left. Whats up with that?

80 to 90 percent of such places, in cities around the country, are frequented by gays. They either want to exchange BJs through the glory holes, get you in there with them, or get a little takeout action. Once in a while you find a place that is more hetero or actually has girls occasionally come in for some GH action.

Gastroller
06-21-07, 19:02
Was visiting the fine city of Greensboro the other night and had the opportunity to do a little mongering. Started around 10:00 pm and hit the Eugene/Elm area south of I-40 first. Saw a white chic at the Shell with a pimp and drove on by. Check out the no-tels in that area and saw nothing. Saw a couple of BSW's around the flordia st intersection but wasn't my thing. Made a pass down Lee and saw nothing. Headed downtown and out MLK and saw nothing that interested me. Ended up on Randleman near I-40 and saw a plump blonde chic walking to the little sleeze bag motel there but passed on that also. Made a couple of passes down Lee, then something caught my eye. Stopped at one of the gas stations (don't remember the name! but it was West of Dillard) when a cute hispanic chic caught my eye. She was with a shorter black girl but never could get their eye. So I bought a bought a soft drink and made a couple of circles around when I saw this blonde chic getting out of a car. Pulled back into the station and waited for her to come back out. Asked her if she needed a ride and of course she said yes. Went back to her place on Tate St. and went upstairs for a little Half and Half. Somewhere along the way I must have dropped .50 on the floor somewhere because I was short when I headed for the hotel. She's probably early forty's, nice tight ass but little saggy tits. Seemed clean, no tuna smell.

Howdy One
06-26-07, 22:59
Went to Southside Johnny's tonight. Flat as can be. A couple of the smaller girls had some great, albeit, small tits. One girl in particular had a pussy I wanted so bad. Any advice on how to pick up a "date" in a strip club? How much would someone have to spend, or how frequently would they have to go there? Thanks.

Will86
06-27-07, 14:29
Went to Southside Johnny's tonight. Flat as can be. A couple of the smaller girls had some great, albeit, small tits. One girl in particular had a pussy I wanted so bad. Any advice on how to pick up a "date" in a strip club? How much would someone have to spend, or how frequently would they have to go there? Thanks.Welcome to the forum, Howdy One. The general drill here is to post a few experiences before asking for info, especially info that might be available by RTFF.

RideNbuy
06-28-07, 08:42
Any advice on how to pick up a "date" in a strip club? How much would someone have to spend, or how frequently would they have to go there? Thanks.

Spend some time with them. Buy some private dances. Take a limo ride (do they still have them?) Buy them some drinks. After you've spent $300-400 they might go on a "date" if you offer them $200.00.

Then, on the other hand, you might get lucky and get one for less.

Indian Chief
06-29-07, 13:30
It's been busy, but not in usual area...

Have been picking up several WSW on few miles east of Florida/High Point, in inner streets, I want to keep this area on low profile. LE is there, but not like Florida st area.

Picked, (twice) up Ashlan(sp?), in mid 30's, tall, long blond hair, very nice, clean that you can do DATY on. Smart on SW scale. Got nice wet BBBJwCIM, she try to keep you longer and longer rather than rush jobs from others. If anyone have had her, you know what I talking about.

Susan, spinner, dancer's body, short with short hair. Picked her up in same area as Ashlan. Nice BBBJ. Little jittery about spot you can take her, but she has good spots. Have digits for her, by PM only by senior known memebrs only.

Whimbly
06-29-07, 21:45
Ridenbuy is about right though these days you need not spend $3-400. In most towns in NC if you spend $50.00 at a strip club you will get an offer. I think it is a good investment. That $50 will get you an offer and if you take it most have friends willing to make the same offer. So consider that $50 the fee for a good rolodex

Laylo5
06-30-07, 01:40
Just wondering if anybody has had any luck at the 4 seasons in Burlington?Care to share or wanna PM me.I've been 2 times no luck on FS.

Member #1521
06-30-07, 08:41
I went there two weekends ago because of the rude treatment at the V north of Raleigh.

Much more professional and nice. All I got was a massage and nothing else. I believe the word they said was they cater to the older crowd and it's by appointment only. For a massage I may go again.

Be safe.

William Bald
07-06-07, 19:39
I was out and about today and the last couple of days and have seen nothing. No sw or even very little leo whats the problem. Its a drought

Evil Genius44
07-07-07, 15:00
Hi guys,

New to this board, but not the SW scene in GSO. Have been checking out the action on Florida from about Hardie St up to High Point Road. Have scene some regular action from two WSW's and uncle LEO has been very low key the last few weeks. JJ drive has been pretty dead, and that's where uncle leo's been hanging out almost every time!

I found one very nice WSW that works out of the Landmark hotel off Eugene and I-40 intersection. Curly blonde hair, about average height and on the thin side. Tattoo on her calf. Said her name is Allison. Offered 20 for each, but didn't have the time just then. Was thinking about visiting her another day. Anyone know anything about her?

Keep up the great work guys!

BTW, would someone be willing to tell me what makes up the sunni triangle?

Thanks!

Mark User
07-08-07, 11:59
C'mon, EG, this has been described on here so many times, it really is a matter of RTFF. In fact, see those little words "search this thread"? Jackson has made it so easy you can even find the articles just by looking for them.

Evil Genius44
07-08-07, 21:30
C'mon, EG, this has been described on here so many times, it really is a matter of RTFF. In fact, see those little words "search this thread"? Jackson has made it so easy you can even find the articles just by looking for them.Mark,

I actually read every post in the Greensboro forum before posting my question, so if the information was contained in here I would have thought I would have seen it. I did try to do my homework, even if I did miss the information. Thanks however, for taking the time to read my posting and then taking the additional time to bash me, rather than ignore the question you obviously thought so annoying and actually place a useful response to my question about the provider I supplied information on.

I see you're a "senior member"......I certainly hope that the senior members that were around when you were a newb were a little more friendly then you. Otherwise, you might not have hung around. Of course, maybe they weren't and that's why you come across as so arrogant.

In closing, since you are found of acronyms that include the letter F......if you find my posts so grating to you, then instead of taking the time to reply, you can always just STFU.

Randomone1491
07-09-07, 04:32
EG's right here. If you make the effort of reading the entire Greensboro section, you'll find the Triangle mentioned several times as a cruising spot, but never detailed as to what streets make up the triangle. I've been curious myself on that one. (Especially with how dead it's been for me)

NC Wanderer
07-10-07, 09:29
EG's right here. If you make the effort of reading the entire Greensboro section, you'll find the Triangle mentioned several times as a cruising spot, but never detailed as to what streets make up the triangle. I've been curious myself on that one. (Especially with how dead it's been for me)

Guys, finding the Triangle is not rocket science. A quick search of the 2005 archives turns up Captain94's post on 12-3-05 outlining the area.

RTFF is not an insult, it is valuable advice.

NC

Charles543
07-10-07, 11:18
Captain 94 mentioned Vance, Andrew, and MLK. Maybe you guys studdied a different geometry than I did. According to my map these streets do not make a triangle.

Randomone1491
07-10-07, 11:26
Guys, finding the Triangle is not rocket science. A quick search of the 2005 archives turns up Captain94's post on 12-3-05 outlining the area.

RTFF is not an insult, it is valuable advice.

NCOk I'm gonna have a little rant before I go back to the topic of the forum.

Answering a question once a year isn't a whole lot to ask from a "Informative" forum. Some people don't realize they need to search back two and a half years to discover the information they're looking for. While I appricate that people are expected to read the forum, and even read back a bit, that's getting excessive. Instead of being a bunch of stuck up jerks, be helpful if the question hasn't been answered in the last year or so. Makes us seem like a better group of people all around. (And Thanks Charles, If you hadn't beat me too it, I'd have posted the info myself.)

Random

NC Wanderer
07-10-07, 12:07
Captain 94 mentioned Vance, Andrew, and MLK. Maybe you guys studdied a different geometry than I did. According to my map these streets do not make a triangle.

We studied different spelling, too.

Keener
07-11-07, 08:36
We studied different spelling, too.Hey guys,

I'm in the Hickory area but I lurk every where. I just had to say thats funny NC Wanderer!

Indian Chief
07-12-07, 11:33
That's not really correct. They cater to anyone and everyone. Just walk in, if it's your 1st time ther you might not get the "hand shake", but act like you are not newbie and you might get the good treatment ( you know what I mean).

I been ther several times.

IC

I went there two weekends ago because of the rude treatment at the V north of Raleigh.

Much more professional and nice. All I got was a massage and nothing else. I believe the word they said was they cater to the older crowd and it's by appointment only. For a massage I may go again.

Be safe.

Charles543
07-12-07, 12:00
Why is the Sunni Triangle called the Sunni Triangle?

Mark User
07-12-07, 22:00
I mistook "genius" for someone who knew how to use a website search tool. That was my mistake. You have a structure

USASexGuide > States & Cities > North Carolina > Greensboro > General Reports

printed on each page, and each page has a search for that level and below. If you want to search for something, reading every posting isn't the smartest thing to do. I guess I assumed you knew that.

So if you click on the word "Greensboro" in the heading, you go up one level. Search on that level for "Sunni triangle" gets you the posting in one click.

Why is it called Sunni triangle? Lots of theories. Capt94 called it that and the name stuck. It's also a hell-zone not unlike the real Sunni death triangle.

Sorry, EG, I'll not make the mistake of assuming any actual tech savvy from you again if you have any more questions.

Mark

PS I didn't find your post grating; I found it amusing. and since you are new here, you wouldn't have known that RTFF is not as harsh as you might have taken it. I find your reaction even more amusing.

NcMgr
07-14-07, 22:07
Vance-Andrew-MLK

One Mo Hoe
07-15-07, 09:00
I was in town visiting family and headed out about 10:00 pm Monday to run a couple of "errands". I headed down High Point Rd form I40 and as soon as I hit the coliseum area around the coliseum hotel, Taco Bell etc. I saw two BSW that were a little curvy for my taste, but not bbw. They looked clean and fairly attractive.

Next I saw a young WSW spinner and circled back. When I got close I saw that someone had beat the hell out her. Black eyes, cuts, and a bad limp. I felt sorry for her, but I passed.

Next I saw a WSW that was a little more than a spinner, but gorgeous. She was walking back to the hotel, but wouldn't make eye contact like a new girl would that's new to SW. After a couple of circles I finally got her in the car and we headed to a quiet spot. I gave her 2. 5 for a BBBJCIM. She had nice see cups and a thong on that I got to play with. She may have acted new but she new what she was doing. She didn't hold up the cim agreement, but it was so good I didn't mind. If I were in town I would see her again and again.

I saw all these SW's in about a 15 min period with no LE to be seen.

Next I head over to MLK just to see what the action was like and saw a couple skank BSW's, but I did see a young BSW spinner that I would have picked up if I had the time.

I was glad to see Greensboro had better action this time around.

Busta K
07-21-07, 06:09
I guess night time is the right time saw 4 sw'ers last night around 10:30 not bad looking from what I could see all on the stroll and giving cars the look. They were between Meadow View up to Florida did see LE at the corner of Florida St.

Asianflu
07-23-07, 16:49
This really sucks

http://thetroublemaker.********.com/2007/07/asian-massage-parlor-shut-down.html

I'm not sure I recognize Kim McCray but Chong Marrelli aka Lee was a very pleasant person. She looked pretty haggard in the photo. I'm sure Teh Troublemaker is Happy

Asianflu
07-24-07, 08:56
Here is a bit more detail.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/flack_4062___article.html/police_spa.html

Indian Chief
07-24-07, 14:24
Oh well... Enjoyed it while it lasted.

Here is a bit more detail.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/flack_4062___article.html/police_spa.html

Bored Tonight
07-28-07, 02:00
Okay so this was a while back ago, like in June, it was really early in the morning about 2-3 am or so and I was bored as hell so I decided to drive around G'boro to see what's out there. I made a few sweeps around the usual places Sunni and Florida but found nothing. Finally my search brought me to this WSW named Alieshia, not the cream of the crop but a lot better looking than some of what I've picked up in the past. I decided to give her a try, so I took her for a ride and after doing the "police check" I proceeded to negotiate a BBJ for a Jackson, which later turned into a FS for 2 Jacksons. She was good attitude fun to talk to, she will make you drive around like there's no tomorrow though but if you can dish it out it's fine. Also she's a bit rushy but I guess that's how most of them are.

On that note, though it may have been brought up before in the forums, I don't recall ever seeing it, but I'm wondering about as far as police traps are concerned, are Craigslist safe to use? I often see a lot of hot girls on there and wouldn't mind dishing out a couple extra dollars for their accompaniment but there are times when I'm afraid they are cop traps. I usually go for girls with pictures and nude pics since to me a cop wouldn't post any nude pics. At least I don't think, anyone mind helping me out with this topic?

Tate 566
07-29-07, 09:28
Yeah I'm new to this site and was just reading the threads. Ok so I've figured what "leo", "BSW, WSW, SW" stands for but thats about it. I'm not lookin for ne car action I just wanna mainly stick to no'tels, strip clubs and underground brothels *I doubt if there are ne left* so yeah. Hopefully you guys can help me find somethin good in the future here in greensboro. So if you have any tips or anything feel free to hit me up.

Mark User
07-29-07, 11:43
Based on newspaper reports in many forum groups, CL lists are heavily used as traps. Not on a continuous basis, but frequent enough that you should not think that CL is any "safer" than driving around in a car a picking someone up.

Use common sense, consider it the same as not discussing anything "outside the car" etc.

Whimbly
07-29-07, 22:01
to tate 566 the info you are seeking is on the board now. a careful reading will reveal all current sources in gso. I doubt many will pm and give special help to you with one post but do your self a favor and read the board try a few of the sources mentioned and reposrt back

Bored Tonight
07-29-07, 23:11
I found her on CL and was wondering if anyone had an experience with her before, or whether or not she was legit? I'd appreciate it if someone could fill me in.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/ers/384489574.html

Randomone1491
07-30-07, 02:43
I found her on CL and was wondering if anyone had an experience with her before, or whether or not she was legit? I'd appreciate it if someone could fill me in.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/ers/384489574.htmlOk, While I've not personally had any experience with her, I know that Magic has been around for a long time (At least 5 years now) and used to work under the name "Magdelana", which was eventually changed when she left her partnership with a girl who still goes by "Sin".

Hope that helps.

Tate 566
07-30-07, 09:23

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/ers/384489574.htmlhttp://hotmagicnc.rare-playmate.com/inside.php Thats her webpage. Click on the blue boxes to find out her rates, services, pics, etc

Tate 566
07-30-07, 12:12

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/ers/384489574.htmlI also tried to get in contact with her. She answered once and told me to call back later and plus her voice mailbox is full. She also has a female partner who is a chubbier than her. From the pics I've seen I'm pretty sure both live together.

Bored Tonight
08-01-07, 01:12
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/ers/386296903.html

Was looking on CL in hopes of finding an escort when I came across this little vixen, I decided to I'm her and after a brief conversation she had me convinced she was legit. She new the area well and everything, well she then told me to go join her webcam site (that should have run bells right there and then) but I was too horny to listen to them. Well the whole purpose for me joining was some crazy legalization crap that I managed to eat up. After signing up and losing $30 she acted like she didn't even know me well, wanted to meet tomorrow and basically nulled all things she promised me on AIM, on top of that the site didn't even give me my money's worth of credits. So what I learned is that you don't trust cam girls and should stick to good old fashion contact numbers.

Laylo5
08-02-07, 07:30
I also tried to get in contact with her. She answered once and told me to call back later and plus her voice mailbox is full. She also has a female partner who is a chubbier than her. From the pics I've seen I'm pretty sure both live together.

I have seen Magic,dont waste your time not worth the $

RideNbuy
08-02-07, 08:14
If you have to join anything or provide your CC in advance, you are gonna come out a loser.

YMMV

Seamore Twatz
08-02-07, 11:41
Morning fellow mongers,

New to this site but a seasoned veteran when it comes to the hobby. Just thought I would pass a little info along to you guys about a dream I had yesterday.

In this dream I was looking around on CL and found an ad that caught my attention. So I proceeded to dream about calling a agency named Jarea's dreams. Ater all I was dreaming so the name of the agency seemed to fit in rather well.

In this dream a lady named Allison answered and I proceeded to ask about a young lady named Maleya. Allison informed me that she wasn't available until 2pm but if I wanted to see Missy before I woke up I could see her at noon at the Red Roof Inn off regional road out by the airport.

I dreamed that I drove from Davidson co. over to the airport area and met with Missy. When I arrived I had to call Allison back to get the room number and after that took place my dream started to become a nightmare.

I walked in and met a young girl that was about a 5 on the CL scale that immediately ask for the money (her words.) I stated that usually when I have this sort of dream with a person that I have never met before I require them to help insure me that they are not uncle LEO's niece or daughter and that was to insure her safety as well as mine. So she showed me her I.D. at this point I knew I was dealing with a genius and there was no way she could be afiliated with LEO because I knew it took all her consentration to talk and blink at the same time.

As the dream proceeded she collected the fee and THEN proceeded to inform me in great detail that I was there for a massage and then she would dance for me and that release would be included.

Long story short I dreamed that it was the worst massage that anyone had ever attempted. Mean while she talked on the phone not once but twice(and believe it or not one was her mother) just calling to see why she hadn't called in awhile. No dance was involved and the so called release action lasted a total of 3 minutes with no effort put forth what so ever. I just got up, dressed and left. Needless to say I won't be having that dream ever again and I can think of 130 reasons why. I had rather whack off with sandpaper next time.

Whimbly
08-02-07, 18:55
some of the chocolate chics on cl are worth the effort. Many work the indoor strolls as well. It is harder to tell with the vanilla chics.

Separately, Lots of stuff out their on the usual streets for those that like the streets. Quality appears very low.

Deadeye where r u? We miss those pics

Pe Ell
08-03-07, 02:58
The redhead with the limp(too lazy to look back into history to look up her name) was at the ghetto grocery around 11. LE nearby though.

Gimmesex 5
08-03-07, 20:17
I spent last Sunday around 4pm to 11pm cruising. Not mcuh action or LE. I did not see Becky at all. First I pciked up Jewel, a 30 something thick.chuncky redhead as she sat on the lawn on the corner of Vastory and Highpoint eating her Subway. For 37 I got a poor bbbj and she did not swallow as promised.

I decided to stay and cruised a couple of more hours to recoup and finally I picked up Bre (spelling?) who I had often seen walking down Highpoint near BK and very quickly disappear on my several exploits. She has a great ass. I pulled into BK and she gave a lame hardly useful BJ for 30. She kept trying to get me to do FS in her room for 20 more and I did not trust her. I was not done.I did not cum

I finally picked up Ivy (the redhead with a horrible limp pictured in AAMCO's pics months ago). I did not want to pic her up because the last couple of times it was nasty, she had a faint odor, was kind of dirty, and was coughing up and spitting phlegm. I was disgusted to say the least. Anywa, it started to rain, was very late, and she does suck good. For 20 she gave a promised excellent BBBJ and swallow. As I picked her up, on Highpoint and Maple (near the sportpub) LE cruiser was passing on Highpoint, I saw his breaklights go on and I nearly shit.

I sped down the street and took several turns in case he followed. thanksfully I either lost him or more likely he did not follow.

Randomone1491
08-04-07, 05:09
I spent last Sunday around 4pm to 11pm cruising. Not mcuh action or LE. I did not see Becky at all. First I pciked up Jewel, a 30 something thick.chuncky redhead as she sat on the lawn on the corner of Vastory and Highpoint eating her Subway. For 37 I got a poor bbbj and she did not swallow as promised.

I decided to stay and cruised a couple of more hours to recoup and finally I picked up Bre (spelling?) who I had often seen walking down Highpoint near BK and very quickly disappear on my several exploits. She has a great ass. I pulled into BK and she gave a lame hardly useful BJ for 30. She kept trying to get me to do FS in her room for 20 more and I did not trust her. I was not done.I did not cum

I finally picked up Ivy (the redhead with a horrible limp pictured in AAMCO's pics months ago). I did not want to pic her up because the last couple of times it was nasty, she had a faint odor, was kind of dirty, and was coughing up and spitting phlegm. I was disgusted to say the least. Anywa, it started to rain, was very late, and she does suck good. For 20 she gave a promised excellent BBBJ and swallow. As I picked her up, on Highpoint and Maple (near the sportpub) LE cruiser was passing on Highpoint, I saw his breaklights go on and I nearly shit.

I sped down the street and took several turns in case he followed. thanksfully I either lost him or more likely he did not follow.Question about Bre. Short, Thin, Moderately attractive with shoulder length black hair?

(I saw one that looked like this last night and she vanished as I was circling around)

RideNbuy
08-04-07, 08:12
I
I did not want to pic her up because the last couple of times it was nasty, she had a faint odor, was kind of dirty, and was coughing up and spitting phlegm. I

Maybe she was spitting the deposit from her last visitor?

Gimmesex 5
08-04-07, 08:47
I suppose anything is possible.

Maybe she was spitting the deposit from her last visitor?

Indian Chief
08-16-07, 15:13
Is Wednesday no Pu$$y day or what? Spent 2 hours up and down from Tate to I40, found nothing... NADA.

Past 3 weeks I have had very good lucks with some of the same and two new ones for excellent flute lession.

IC

Randomone1491
08-19-07, 07:06
Is Wednesday no Pu$$y day or what? Spent 2 hours up and down from Tate to I40, found nothing... NADA.

Past 3 weeks I have had very good lucks with some of the same and two new ones for excellent flute lession.

ICMust be, I was out for 4 hours the same day and same deal, nothing.

Chessi69
08-24-07, 17:23
Felow mongers:

I find myself heading to your fair city August 31. I'm not into the SW scene, so I would appreciate any intel on a good escort or massage provider. PM me if you like. I would greatly appreciate any info anyone can provide.

Thanks

Chessi69

Having Fun Too
08-24-07, 22:19
Hey C, try Ashalee's Angels at 772 878 5122. They have a good reveiws and many choices.

HFT

GSOGuy
08-26-07, 17:50
Felow mongers:

I find myself heading to your fair city August 31. I'm not into the SW scene, so I would appreciate any intel on a good escort or massage provider. PM me if you like. I would greatly appreciate any info anyone can provide.

Thanks

Chessi69No experience with Ashalees, but I would like to also add a few.

starrofnc.com (Starr) She is unbelievable and also availabe thru date-check in case you do not have any area references.

Look at That, escortnc.com Dave has been around longer than anyone so he must be doing something right

Good Luck!

Chessi69
08-26-07, 18:46
Hey C, try Ashalee's Angels at 772 878 5122. They have a good reveiws and many choices.

HFT

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call

Chessi69

Alswell
08-30-07, 13:53
Greetings fellow mongers, I've been seeing a wide variety of young ladies around town that need rides, and you guys are always beating me to it. I'm still doing ok though after a great ride to and from work. Once with small blonde (hot!) near Elm Eugene, and then with curvy brunette off Hardie.

NewGuyNC
09-06-07, 08:30
Guys, any advice on how to ask a stripper if she "sees customers outside of the club"? I was at a club this week and wanted to ask a girl I was talking to, but couldn't figure out a good way to ask / work up the balls to do it. Any of you guys have experience here?

RideNbuy
09-07-07, 13:18
Not very original, but you could say, "Would you like to go to dinner sometime?"

I'm sure someone will give you some really good ideas.

Guys, any advice on how to ask a stripper if she "sees customers outside of the club"? I was at a club this week and wanted to ask a girl I was talking to, but couldn't figure out a good way to ask / work up the balls to do it. Any of you guys have experience here?

Member #3948
09-07-07, 14:04

You tell he how nice she looks and that your wallet is so dam heavy you were wondering if she could help herself to some of the cash to lighten your load. Make sure you tell her you are a great listner so any bull shit line she feeds you you will believe.

Aslo tell her you are a theripist so that she can tell you how badly she has been abused her whole life or how she is just doing this to tide her over while she is in school.

Don't forget to tell her you know a great doctor when she gves you gonnarhea because you are the "only" guy she has had sex with in the last year and never has she done it without a condom.

Also tell her you love going to and spending time in a strip club, as long as she is there. Tell her you love buying her drinks and smokes and dinner to boot while she is working. Make sure you say you are not the jelous type so go ahead and make your money even if I am here,. Did I forget to mention to tell her you love to shop....

Have a better idea now....

Yours truely.

Steel Blue

NewGuyNC
09-07-07, 17:23
I meant see if she works as an escort. Not dumb enough to want to date a stripper, just wanna play with one a little.

RideNbuy
09-08-07, 08:54
she is just doing this to tide her over while she is in school.

Steel Blue

I thought all of them were in school

Bored Tonight
09-10-07, 02:08
Well for the most part, I haven't done any mongering in a while. I think the last time I picked up a girl was close to that shady strip joint just outside of Randalman, got a FS for two Jacksons back at her place. Really skinny and a 5 on looks, she was very nice though and invited me back to her place without me asking anything of her. I def would give her a shot again if I ever see her though I wish I remembered her name. The FS overall was pretty good she was very open and fun to talk to. Well here comes the question I ask for you fellow mongers on here, that may have been addressed earlier but I don't recall seeing anything on this topic. Has anyone dreamed of any SW's or Escorts who are really open to fetish play? I think I'm getting tired with just conventional chit chat dreams and would like to have more wilder ones.

Bored Tonight

Beercan Josh
09-12-07, 12:08
Hello everyone!,

I have some info to share. First the Greensboro P2C daily bulliton will give you arrest reports with names, ages, race, and location. Very helpfull for the heads up on stings or to keep up whith old SW. You can also cut and paste names into the and. C. The. O. See website which is linked in the corner of the same page. So you can find out how long your fave SW has been working any other crimes and if they are back on the streets good stuff. Second I have been with magic from CL and she is very timid but eager to please not worth the money but safe and clean! Yes she lives with the big girl I even saw them on *******, but she would not let me add her. Great site I have more reports for another post bye.

Beercan Josh
09-12-07, 14:33
I'm not sure if my report was posted any Ideas?

Whimbly
09-16-07, 19:21
Excellent report Josh. P2c has been invaluable since I found it in June. You can also put in the address and see what has happened there the last 30 days. can give you a heads up on what times to come to the area or what times to avoid.

High point also has a p2c website

www.nccourts.org will allow you to see if your favorite has any pending charges, that way you can know what your dealing with

Alswell
09-19-07, 14:45
Very bad dream today early near landmark, rushed and rthen got harassed by rent as cop who warned of roadblocks on upcoming Friday.

Rushdog34
09-21-07, 01:01
Hows it going fellas I'm new to the area formerly from the ny area where you don't have to look far to find what you want but having some problems here. I'm looking for a good AMP. Any thought suggestions advice would be appreciated.

NC Hunter
09-22-07, 12:06
Hit the road to check out Greensboro and was sorely disappointed. I cruised from approx 12am to 2 am down MLK between Church's Chicken and the interstate. What the hell has happened, it was tranny city. There had to be over 12 of them.

Randleman road didn't reveal any prospects either. I was tempted to check out the SR, "Sugar Bares", but opted not to.

Checked out McConnell Road and Lee and the other streets in that area and saw one or two -1 BSWs. I guess I visited your fair city at the wrong time. Well better luck next time.

Good Luck and Safe Hunting,

NC Hunter

GSOGuy
09-23-07, 22:10
Hows it going fellas I'm new to the area formerly from the ny area where you don't have to look far to find what you want but having some problems here. I'm looking for a good AMP. Any thought suggestions advice would be appreciated.Rushdog,

Your closest AMP option is VIP in Youngsville, about a 2 hour drive. You can find a report in the Raleigh section. They have been closed for a while, but are reopened now although service seems to be limited from what I hear. There was one in Burlington until a few months ago. It got raided and closed down.

Greensboro used to be the AMP mecca of the southeast. So sad, but ahh the memories.

Good luck

Having Fun Too
09-23-07, 23:14
I to was mongering Greensboro last night and found a cute tall blonde on highland. Her name is Megan. She used to be a escort and she went by the name of Skylar. Some of you may remember her she is hot. She has one of the tightest body I have seen and I have seen alot. Hunter next time you go to greensboro pm me for phone number and room numbers.

HFT

Raleighguy
09-24-07, 20:12
I to was mongering Greensboro last night and found a cute tall blonde on highland. Her name is Megan. She used to be a escort and she went by the name of Skylar. Some of you may remember her she is hot. She has one of the tightest body I have seen and I have seen alot. Hunter next time you go to greensboro pm me for phone number and room numbers.

HFTI wonder if she's the same Skylar that worked for Absolutely Beautiful about 8 years ago. If it is she is really good and a lot of fun too. When I lived out there she would work outside of the service and I had her over many times.

If it is her tell her the guy from out in the woods in Colfax says hi.

Now I have to take a road trip out to Greensboro.

Rushdog34
09-26-07, 12:07
Rushdog,

Your closest AMP option is VIP in Youngsville, about a 2 hour drive. You can find a report in the Raleigh section. They have been closed for a while, but are reopened now although service seems to be limited from what I hear. There was one in Burlington until a few months ago. It got raided and closed down.

Greensboro used to be the AMP mecca of the southeast. So sad, but ahh the memories.

Good luckYou can't be serious 2 hr drive is a little harsh. I keep hearing greensboro was so great with the AMP's back in the day. And now I am forced to suffer. I appreciate your help looks like I may have to go more frequently when I go back to NY.

GSOGuy
09-26-07, 21:28
You can't be serious 2 hr drive is a little harsh. I keep hearing greensboro was so great with the AMP's back in the day. And now I am forced to suffer. I appreciate your help looks like I may have to go more frequently when I go back to NY.I wish I was joking about it. We used to have 10+ good qaulity AMPs around here with Sun's being one of the best on the east coast. I sometimes still ride down Spring Garden St and look at the building. I had many happy memories from that place.

I would like some info on New York. I like to go up and spend a week in December but have never had the chance to find an AMP up there. I usually stay on Times Square at the Hilton.

Queen City Guy
09-27-07, 16:40
Hunter, hate to hear your report. GSO used to be the best of the best to find attractive quality young gals who needed some help.
I was blowing through last Thurs and thought the action looked better than it had in months. Maybe I caught it on the day before the checks arrived or something. But mid-day through the old haunts (which you seem to know) there were a dozen or more. Would have partaken but time didn't allow but a quick couple of passes.

Rushdog34
09-29-07, 13:01
I wish I was joking about it. We used to have 10+ good qaulity AMPs around here with Sun's being one of the best on the east coast. I sometimes still ride down Spring Garden St and look at the building. I had many happy memories from that place.

I would like some info on New York. I like to go up and spend a week in December but have never had the chance to find an AMP up there. I usually stay on Times Square at the Hilton.Is there a way to send a private message on here. The locations change but I have a site that keeps me pretty informed about everything that goes on as far as who what when where all that good stuff I can give you the site but don't want to have it in the open incase who is checking the threads know what I mean. And we need to start a petition online to bring suns and which ever other ones used to be around.

Raleighguy
09-30-07, 10:27
Is there a way to send a private message on here. The locations change but I have a site that keeps me pretty informed about everything that goes on as far as who what when where all that good stuff I can give you the site but don't want to have it in the open incase who is checking the threads know what I mean. And we need to start a petition online to bring suns and which ever other ones used to be around.Click on the username and select "send private message".

Having Fun Too
10-07-07, 22:55
I saw several wsw on HP Rd ( near the Funeral Home) between 8 and 11am on sunday. They was very hot looking and young, but they got pick up fast. I also met Shelly aka Blondlie, and Stephaine. After my last report I received a few PMs asking me not to report some area because they did not want them over run with mongers. No one told me about these area I just found them on my own. They are easy to find. Just follow the yellow brick road.

Thanks
HFT

Indian Chief
10-08-07, 12:50
Thanks HFT... I met Shelly yesterday, nice job she did.

IC

I saw several wsw on HP Rd ( near the Funeral Home) between 8 and 11am on sunday. They was very hot looking and young, but they got pick up fast. I also met Shelly aka Blondlie, and Stephaine. After my last report I received a few PMs asking me not to report some area because they did not want them over run with mongers. No one told me about these area I just found them on my own. They are easy to find. Just follow the yellow brick road.

Thanks
HFT

Mister Quick
10-12-07, 12:27
People are running away from this hobbie. May be some people are running to Rockford to get some of those beauties too, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

How's those SPA's now a day in Belvidere, this days, my old stomping ground.

Peace.

Here are some more of the pics you appear to enjoy. Unfortunatly for you they aren't in NC right now. But at least you can gaze upon them in a forum you frequent.

Remember when you get them this big they are not on crack.

Bored Tonight
10-13-07, 18:59
Here are some more of the pics you appear to enjoy. Unfortunatly for you they aren't in NC right now. But at least you can gaze upon them in a forum you frequent.

Remember when you get them this big they are not on crack.Yea there's on powdered sugar!

Chelseafc1960
10-17-07, 03:15
Drove around the area several times earlier this week around 4.00pm; I did eye several wsw however I found it difficult to make a pick-up on High Point Road

Eventually two came with me to the LandMark which appears to be their haven. On entering the girls room, my fears started to grow especially as a brother knocked on the door within minutes - likewise the oder suggests that crack was in use!

Not a great experience: on leaving the Motel Area it was apparent that several wsw & bsw were at the hotel together with bothers. As I left yjr parking lot, two LEO arrived

Having Fun Too
10-17-07, 23:23
Bad news guys Skylar is back to escorting. The price is now $$$. I saw her for 10% of that. She can be found on CL.

HFT

Indian Chief
10-29-07, 16:11
Was out on Sunday afternoon. Thought it's clear day so might have some talent out there. Not much except that Limpy and another skank.

Was about to give up and head to my destination when I saw Janet. She needed the ride, so we went on our way. Had nice time. She is in her 30s, blond hair. She lives on east Market area.

Any one else having any fun or is this town drying up again.

Free Street
11-04-07, 10:44
Lots of SW out late last night. Picked up Alison, around JJ. Used her a couple of other times, but she wasn't as clean as usual. She'll do anything for one price so take advantage if you go that way. Landmark was hopping with SW. Missed a real good looking blond after dropping Alison off. Some lucky monger got her before I could get back around. Tiny ass, looked to be 30's or so.

Looked like another one down buy budget, but something was going on with her and a guy so I stayed away.

Several Black SW out At least G'borro isn't dead yet.

Indian Chief
11-05-07, 23:30
Was drive by in usual streets, and spoted this new girl name Sheri, never seen her before. She is from Texas, but around in GBO for a while. She was hasitant, but got in. She is about 5-6, 130lbs, with 38D (see the photo, not that good via cell phone). She is very nice, no rush, seems clean, not stung out with the habit. No hagel for money either, she took what I gave her.

She said, she sees only few regulars. I am going to see her again in couple of days, and see if I can get the digit from her. If you meet her or know her treat he right.

IC

Roamer919
11-09-07, 04:30
driving thru gso i stopped at Landmark inn after rtff. found 2 possibilities that fell thru. driving away i found Allison.
she does a tongue swirling thing and some other things that i rate excellent. she's prob in her thirties, has a pretty strong attitude that's positive. she's blonde, long legs a bit of a gut left from likely weight loss. i didnt see any more of her but she's probably a 6 in looks a 7 in attitude snd a 9 in performance

Willis67
11-15-07, 23:03
Hello,

I'm kind of new to the CL thing, and I've notived a couple hotties on your GRB CL. Not sure if it's LE or not (how can you tell? ), but has anybody visited Callie (blondie)? Or another Brunette hottie, but she didn't give a name. Add started out as "I'm so Hott. ". Dated 11/15/07. Long straight brown hair.

Both looked pretty good, almost too good to be true, which could be a set up.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,

Willis

Seamore Twatz
11-17-07, 16:23
Hello,

I'm kind of new to the CL thing, and I've notived a couple hotties on your GRB CL. Not sure if it's LE or not (how can you tell? ), but has anybody visited Callie (blondie)? Or another Brunette hottie, but she didn't give a name. Add started out as "I'm so Hott. ". Dated 11/15/07. Long straight brown hair.

Both looked pretty good, almost too good to be true, which could be a set up.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,

WillisI saw Callie back in the summer when she and 2 others were posting on CL and working for an agency called Jarea's dreams.

I met Callie at at incall spot close to the airport. When I walked in we got the donation thing out of the way and then she proceeded to inform me that she was there to give me a massage and then dance for me. She also gave a lame excuse that she had just had some type of surgery on her female parts and that she was not full service and all she was there for was to give me a massage and dance for me. Then informed me that she did not provide full service for no one.Long story short it was the worst rub on record and due to the fact her phone rang at least a half dozen times, we never made it to the dancing stage of the meeting. By the way she did answer the phone each time it rang. One was her mom and I swear she talked on the phone while attempting this lame ass massage.

Finally I got dressed and left and went to another prvidor to get the job done.

That was my experience anyway. She was posting then with a girl named Allison and another named Makealie or something like that.

Member #1052
11-17-07, 23:49
Back in town finally. Sorry to say, but haven't had any luck with my old hunting grounds, starting to check out your new ones. Glad to see a few names I recognize here. I hope to add something usefull soon even though it's getting cold.

Alswell
11-27-07, 16:45
Good hunting recently in areas discussed here. A hot young blonde named Emily who was a little rushed and speedy but a 8-9 on SW scale was out a lot, and also a chunky brunette 6-7 SW scale who was not rushed and very orally inclined ( I think her name was peachy).

M Fever
11-30-07, 00:42
I am visiting your town on business and I got off at Randleman rd from I/40 for gas and a drink and it was SW city! 4 of them...5-7 on the scale. I drove around that corner after gas and 1 was sitting on JJ my a music store and the others were around the corner of Randleman and Preddy. 1 bsw so so looking smiled a lot look clean but slightly heavy sitting with a blue fur lined jacket and the other wsw was avg build glasses and around a 7 and did not look strung out. She was trying to get my attn and then walked down jj toward the motel. I do not partake in sw's but though you all would like to know.

Randomone1491
12-13-07, 16:58
So I went out on the 12th to blaze the old Greensboro trails again. Drove a lot of the old loops, the Sunni triangle, Ellington, ect, with no joy what so ever. After about an hour I headed down to try JJ. Finally had a bit of luck with Cindy, a skinny blonde wsw. 20 for a bbbj but no CIM. It's seeming to be more scarce out there, unless I'm just not finding the right areas.

SmokeTheWhite
12-14-07, 20:25
Anyone have any suggestions for jj drive area girls. I see them almost daily, but never know if any of them are good? One of them is a blonde, looks pretty haggard though, another blonde looks pretty good, but possibly strung out. Sometimes I see a thicker brunette near there. Anyone with exp. please give me a review, pics would be nice too.

Also, where is a good secluded place to go near there to do the deed. Always see LE, and really don't need to get busted.

NC Hunter
12-15-07, 11:48
Anyone have any suggestions for jj drive area girls. I see them almost daily, but never know if any of them are good? One of them is a blonde, looks pretty haggard though, another blonde looks pretty good, but possibly strung out. Sometimes I see a thicker brunette near there. Anyone with exp. please give me a review, pics would be nice too.

Also, where is a good secluded place to go near there to do the deed. Always see LE, and really don't need to get busted.

Hey Smokee,

As a first time poster let me be so kind as to welcome you to the World and suggest that you TOFTT and report back as to what you discovered. I strongly suggest you hit all the providers you see on or near jj and provide a detailed report to the board.

No one in their right mind is going to tell an unknown where to go to do the deed. Please read past posts and you may find all you desire and more but the key is to first read past posts, go out on an adventure and then post credible, verifiable info. As YOU see them daily, take some pics and post them for us.

Again, welcome to the world and keep on posting.

Be safe and happy hunting,

NC Hunter

GSOGuy
12-15-07, 20:42
Just to add to what NC Hunter said, I can just about guarantee that anyone of those SW's will have several places that they know of to get some privacy.

GL