PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Boosel
01-01-06, 16:39
Was finally able to get back to the ville fri night from 11 till 2. Saw numerous bsw near the trop. Also a little too much le action for me in that area. Saw a wsw near the bleeker lot. Looked to be a 7 or 8..I got beat to the punch twice by other mongers while trying to pick her up. Went back a third time and she didn't show back up...le was present shortly after. Also saw several wsw and bsw at the corner just down from the trop...looked a little suspicious to me though. Cruised east mtn. but not sure exactly where to start looking...it being my first time there. Also seen a few bsw on mike st. but again a little too much le around. It was a so-so night just feeling my way around. Anyone else go out fri night?

Silver Tibby
01-05-06, 17:08
Not sure what the dal is in Fayetteville, but there is a serious lack of pussy on the streets? I went cruizing yesterday for about three hours and not even one was strolling!!

Does anyone have any info, or advice on where all the SW action is or has it moved to a new location?

sTibby

Bustin Nutz
01-14-06, 06:23
Hety all, went cruizing down my normal surf waves and saw absoloutely nothing. You know the deal, 301, mountain, bb, and LE was everywhere oh well i guess ill try again later. Hey anyone notice the change of a certain hotel on 301 :B inn II" hmmmm wierd... take care

SomeDude
01-16-06, 00:53
Surfed the zones this morning, heavy presence of pork, I guess with over 100 unsolved murders in Cumberland County going after our game is more important. Still you have to keep a steady supply of "chicks with dicks" for the moose and the city manager, any hell this is all a work of fiction so what do I know right. And in my world of fiction I came across a small blond 30ish but looked mid to late 40's up close, the rock will do that to a girls looks.
Sopana and Ceader Creek Rd, WSW Angle, BBBJCIM for two dimes, decent service with no drama. She could clean up her appearance though, gave her a bottle of cheap whiskey I had in the trunk. Saw a few girls off Person St behind the Wilco and BP stations, lots of LE too. Also one HSW and sister girl SW off Mountain and SandyValley along with LE sitting off Mountain and Legion Rd watching the girls working. Hey if were lucky maybe the corrupt pork can top 200 unsolved murders this coming year, go team.....

Member #4477
01-25-06, 16:15
Have any of you guys got any info on a local provider by the name of "Sexy Bonnie"? Her ad looks good, but some first hand exper would be helpful.

Silver Tibby
01-29-06, 18:00
I was cruzing down Bragg Blvd in Spring lake and to my suprise, I spotted a BSW. I know there has been SW action in Spring Lake in the past, but I thought it was long gone. Anyway, I picked her up, she was average nice big lips, small titties, and average ass. Agreed on a BBBJCIM for a nickle/dime combo, I tipped and extra nickle for the deep throat action and left happy. Of course I only dreamed all of this, I also dreamed that I picked her up near the no-tel motel right before crossing teh small bridge.

Whats the deal with the posts they have lacked latley. Lets see if we can post some pictures from our hunts, I wouldnt mind looking at a few Fayetteville SW picts.

Also, I am planning on taking a trip to Monterrey Mexico, for some latina action in the next few months, if anyone is interested in going and has an extra $1000 to pay for plane ticket, spli hotel, and have a great time private message me.

STIBBY

SomeDude
01-30-06, 01:34
Dudes,
I'm taking a break for awhile, oh I've hit some action these last few weeks, the gym, Mountain Drive, 301 and Eastern Blvd but have not posted. It's always the same old hags, blond Michelle (the one missing her front teeth), lumbee girl Bridgett, along with others who we all know the faces but can't remember the names. Just the lack of quality brings me down, and I suspect that's why posting has been slow of late. I even cruised through Sanford this weekend and saw the same W/B/H SW's as always, of course I hit some just because but hell, I just need a break. Damn, I wish truckers was still open, anyway when or if I decide to hit the surf again I'll of course post my fictional results. Remember leave the "chicks with dicks" for the moose and city manager....later vatos.....

Pluto2
02-04-06, 20:16
What ever happened to all of the Jack shacks near the base?

Its been a while since I was in town.

Steeler 1
02-05-06, 23:56
What ever happened to all of the Jack shacks near the base?

Its been a while since I was in town. Well, I'm a long time customer of the executive club and it is still in business. Its a little expensive, and its just a jack shack but it is a very clean place and has 3 attractive girls there. A russian named Natasha, a latino girl and a very cute blond named Crystal.

Silver Tibby
02-07-06, 16:26
I went for a little cruz on Monday and found a great looking BSW named Tecola. I had sampled her services before and knew that I wanted some more. Anyway, we went back to her place where she was staying with her girlfriend, her girlfriend was a WSW tall about 5'10 and very
do--able. (Maybe Next time) Once inside her place we went to the back room and took care of business, we agreed on two and a half dimes for a CBJ and doggie style.

The only thing that I didnt like was that the service was rushed. She only took her pants down to her ankles and just bent over while continuing to stand, while I took care of her from behind. But for 25 I cant complain. Tecola also goes by Tee. She is a BSW with a blonde hair extension, very nice body, nice ass, and b cups.

Good luck out there....

sTibby

Still Looking
02-10-06, 17:17
I just got back from your part of the country. While I did not spend much time there I did meet up with a bsw named Karen. She was short slim and had small A's. She tried to hustle me for 50 cent but I told her to get out and she quickly changed her tune to 20 for F/S. Guys I have to tell you if you keep paying higher prices these girls will be just like the ones in Baltimore. The service they provide is just not worth their asking price and most of them want to rush you once you get started. Anyway I'll get off my soap box and just say I'll be back to keep those prices down.

Big K
02-27-06, 21:54
I didn't know where to go and wasn't really looking a while back. I was heading out from Bragg and took a little side trip near 95 around a bk and some sw did the cross the street in front trick to get my attention and jumped in front of me, I almost hit her. She got my attention allright and looked latina and got my juices going. I circled and some guy in a damn work van with stuff on the roof was driving around looking suspicious. He must have been crusin the area too but made me nervous. Had to drive by the girl several times till it was clear. Picked her up and 4 maybe, sw scale. No latina, was a wsw with a gut and teeth missing, was feeling charitable so went next to a creek behind a meat packing house, I think. Actually nice private area for activities. Sent her on her way $20 richer and when I got in my vehicle some clown scares the shit outta me and pulls up next to me. He starts asking me if I need a drill. He had some lost and found equip. A DeWalt sander and cordles drill and some work lights. I did some negotiating but I just wanted to clear the area. He follows me down the street yelling out his window and gets to 30, I think. He ask me for my best offer and when he finaly realized I wasn't serious he got pissed and left. More worries for me I thought he might do something stupid. Good deal could have been had on tools (to make up for the lousy service. actually decent service but a skanky provider) but I was on the road in a foreign land and didn't feel comfortable. Got to get familiar with the area it was just too damn nerve wracking to be enjoyable.

Jaster
03-20-06, 18:40
WOW, Is anyone in fayetteville alive out there? Ok, went cruising last week, thursday I think. 1 wsw and 1 hsw on the mountains, out around 530pm or so. Sheriff had a car cruising up and down the road as well. The wsw was skinny long light brn or blonde hair, and the hsw was kinda thick, but not fat. Both dressed in pants and jackets. Also saw lots of sw activity behind Mickeys. the curly haired mexican chick is back, havent seen her in a while. Also a few skinny bsw's. One damn fine bsw and wsw, but they both looked way too good to be true. Also saw there is a new incall location behind Mickey's. 2 bsw's working out of it, not the same chick as the last incall location had before it was shut down. Rough looking strung out wsw in the mickeys parking lot, but would have to have been strung out myself to snatch her up. Murch was dead, the russian looking chick was out on Sapona. Looks like the warm weather brought al the ladies back out again. Also cruised last tuesday evening, but nothing to report except for swarms of LE everywhere. Saw a few LE out thursday, but they looked to be mainly concentrating on speeders and pulling people over on Bragg blvd. Saw at least 5 seperate vehicles pulled over throughout the night by LE on bragg by the chevy dealer. Didn't see ANY LE cruising behind Mickeys which would have been no big deal, except for the above average new sw faces back there. too much of a coincidence for me. Anyway, happy hunting. Should be good hunting when the gun show comes to town in a few weeks.

DbrownHornet
03-22-06, 12:22
Fayett: February

I made a few weekend trips and had some luck. The early part of the month I met a familiar face, Delores, looks Latina, slim, dark hair for a usual good flute lesson. I found her off Bragg. Next up during the same night I met Egypt, tall, slim Latina. At first I thought she might have been one of those he-shez. So that was the first thing I asked. She was a female in from Oakland, CA down on her luck. We agreed on a drama lesson. She was a solid 8 in the looks and very accommodating. I think she’s working in a strip club or private dance club in the area now.
On the 301 side of town the sheriff LE are really doing a good job speeding up and down the area patrolling for SWs. However, they still are there. Anyway over in the Hill I met this young WSW named Ashley (slim, dark blond, 7) for a drama lesson too. I had some more chance meetings, however the names escape me. I have no contact info.

Silver Tibby
03-28-06, 10:48
It's been a long time since I last posted and I see that the board is lacking posts, what’s the deal? I know the streets are not lacking SW and there is always ways to get around LE. The streets of Fayetteville are not dead so please post. Share your experiences so that we might be as lucky as you were if you had a good experience. Speaking of a good experience I had one Monday afternoon.

I cruzed around 301 near the newly remodeled budget II and nothing to be found. I then decided to cruz cedar creek and nothing there either. So I figured why not try the area around 301 and Owen. To surprise I see two WSW, one was a red head wearing Army Camouflage and the other was a little chubby. Well since these were the first two ladies I seen I decided to take my chances and cruz some more. I turned on MTN and nothing was out so I quickly turned around to try and pick up the red head and her friend. As I got near to them another fellow hunter had beat me to the pick up.

SO I cruzed around some more and I went through Massey and didn’t see anymore out. But then just when I was about to give up, I see this great looking Hispanic girl in a tight white shirt and jean skirt. Her titties were bouncing up and down as she walked and had to be at least 38 D's.

When I seen her she was walking in the opposite direction of the way I was driving so I made turned into the barn store to turn around and watched her as she walked to the corner store on Owen. I was thinking to myself wow she looks almost too good to be a SW and I almost didn’t take the chance of picking her up.

Well long story short, I pulled up in the corner store right beside her and asked her if she needed a ride. She hopped in I asked where she was going and she responded with I'm working. I immediately was glad I took the chance.

We drove off to a secluded area and for two dimes she licked my balls and performed one of the best BBBJCIM that I have had in a long time. She said her name is Maria she's Puerto Rican, and in her early 40's. She doesn’t look her age at all. Her body was a solid 7 and her looks were about a 7 as well. The service and attitude she had were a 9.

Silver Tibby
03-30-06, 16:15
Cruzed the usual hot spots today and there were only a couple SW’s out enjoying the warm weather and trying to make a buck.

Cedar Creek and Saponia- Absolutely nothing to be found

Mountain Drive-only one BSW out but she looked rough, skinny with no titties or ass so I decided to pass. However, in passing I did snap a picture which I’m attaching to this report.

Massey Hill area - Absolutely nothing to be found.

M Street off of Bragg Blvd- Saw a WSG standing back on M street where people usually turn right instead of going onto the service road with woods on each side. I wanted to pick her up, looked young and for a SW from what I saw she looked to be a solid 6 or 7 on the SW scale. I was planning on picking her up, but there was a White Chevy Truck right in front of me that beat me to the punch and picked her up. White Chevy Truck if you’re reading this post, please share your experience on the board.

Spring Lake- Yep that’s right Spring Lake, and area where I least thought I would find any SW action. I saw a WSW probably in her mid to late 30’s with Brown shoulder length hair a skinny body, small titties, and a flat ass. I picked her up, she did the cop check, said her name was Lynn and that she was trying to make enough money to pay her water bill. When I heard her sob story I decided to help her out in paying her water bill, so we drove to a secluded spot and she agreed to BBBJCIM and let me take a few pictures for two dimes. It was only half the amount she needed to pay her water bill, buts half is better then nothing. She said she works the Spring Lake area from time to time. Her service was about a 6, non-rushed, but her looks from close up are not as good as they were from further away so, overall I would give her a 4 in looks. Enjoy the picts that are attached.

It looks to me that I am the only one posting, what’s going on. I know SW’s are out there. Let’s use the board for its intended purpose. Come on fella’s share your experiences.

DbrownHornet
03-31-06, 12:44
Silver T,:

I think I've met Maria. She has a sister named Marilyn that looks just like her! She also has excellent flute technique.

Gem Finder
04-04-06, 23:47
I know she isn't a true Gem, but what can I say. At least she was honest about her name, and where she was from. Tiffany Cox is on page 6.

http://www.ocso.com/CrimePrevention/ProstitutionArrests/tabid/239/Default.aspx

Bustin Nutz
04-09-06, 19:19
Met Brooke for another round of Drama, She is 30 somthin and strolls the MH area. Looks are about a 8 on SW scale and attitude is a 9. Dub was her friend today and along with a couple of mug shots she was happy. Attitude was very good, did I already say that, lol. Well Good luck fellow hunters and Enjoy.

Silver Tibby
04-15-06, 21:05
Went on a little hunt on Thursday April 13th in the afternoon. Cruzed the normal spots, and seen the regular faces on Mounitian and M St. The warm weather definetely brought the SW's out, but I didnt see anything that I wanted to sample so I passed until next week.

No posts as of lately. Whats the deal I know the hoes are out there.

Lets Post people! And keep the Fayetteville Board Alive.

STibbby

Iva Bigun
04-16-06, 17:15
Wazzup fellow mongers.

I have not been on the board here in about 6 months. I used to post here and on the SC boards as Fville Monger. Now living in South Carolina.

Cruised thru Fayettenam this past Tuesday and saw 2 SW's off of Mountain. One brunette and a blonde standing together. The brunette never turned around, but the blonde looked really bad, so I passed.

Went down to the AMP at South o le Border, but it had a sign up saying it was closed for remodeling, so I drove to SP and had a session with Terri, the big chested blonde that I used to hook up with at Truckers.

Planning on coming back to Fville next week.

Later,

Iva Bigun

Silver Tibby
04-17-06, 13:32
During my lunch break today. I was driving through Spring Lake and to my surprise, I saw a WSW near the Kangaroo Station the one located near Mendoza Park. Well I still had some time left for lunch so I spun a U to pick her up. She quoted 3-dimes for half/half and said she had a place right down the road. She also said that she wanted to go to the store first. While in the store, she got two beers and a frozen burrito and I got a soda. She was in front of me in line and when the clerk rang her stuff up; she turned to me and said they are together. It came to 5 dollars and some change.

We hopped in my car and went back to her place near the Kangaroo. When we arrived at her place, she grabbed my cock and told me to come inside. When we got inside, I told her that I was only giving her two-dimes since I bought her the stuff at the store. She agreed and took her shirt off, man-o-man she had some big titties, with nice hard nipples, they were probably 40 DD's. I immediately started playing with them and she unzipped and pulled my pants down and proceeded with a BBBJ until I was nice and hard. Then she looked at me with her titties bouncin and asked, "Do you want to Fuck?" I said yea she grabbed a raincoat and we started and finished with doggie on her recliner. After we were done, she was complaining about how her neck was twisted and hurting from the pounding she had just received.

Here is the Tale-of-the-tape

Name: Claire
Age-late 30's
Body- Average, a little chubby, with big-ole titties
puzzy- as snug as a loose glove, but enough to get the job done.

I would definitely see again, for two-dimes and some stuff bought at the store, you just can’t beat it especially in Spring Lake.

sTibby

SomeDude
04-17-06, 20:50
Silver,
I've hit her up before and you are right about the tit's/funbags, although she is really in her 40's, she's also worked at the now closed Gym and Truckers. Sounds like Spring Lake is starting up, hope the pork does not shut it down, as for me, I'm keeping a low profile. I've sampled a few discreet out call providers but no SW's in quite some time, still I may have to make a trip through the Lake, later vatos....

Silver Tibby
04-26-06, 02:56
I went on a late night cruz through Spring Lake and found Lynn, the lady I previously posted about. She told me she was buzzed from drinking two beers. We went to a secluded spot and she wanted me to full service her, but she didn’t have a rain coat and I didn’t either. I guess she was real horny because once we both concluded we didn’t have any protection she said that’s ok I'm clean... But, the Tibby don’t fool around without a hat. So I told her that I would be happy for her to give me a BBBJ, she agreed and proceeded with the deed. Her mouth was kind of dry and she was sucking hard and her teeth were rubbing against littleTibby, so I had to stop her a few times and tell her to slow down and to stop grinding her teeth against my little fella. After about 10 minutes I blew my load she caught and spit. I drove her to the store gave her two nickels and she left and said thanks for the head.

Overall experience a 5. I want to sample some chocolate, anyone have any suggestions?

sTibby

Iva Bigun
04-26-06, 09:51
Tib,

Iva Bigun here, formerly Fville Monger.

Cruised down behind Mickey's a couple of weeks ago when i was in Fnam and saw a skinny nearly dead from crack BSW, but I would not encourage that.

It may be a little pricey, but I found a service in the Fayettenam Yellow Pages that provides the type of chocolate candy you crave. You can have them deliver the chocolate to you, or you can go to their warehouses and get the chocolate directly from them.

I kinda miss Fayetteville. Look forward to going back there again in a couple of weeks.

Hope your sweet tooth gets the chocolate its craving.

Later,

Iva Bigun

Silver Tibby
05-26-06, 12:36
Picked up Michelle from Connecticut Friday morning on M St off of Bragg Blvd, she was dressed for success in knee high black pumps, a short mini skirt, and a tight red top. She is a chubby chick, 26 years old, so she says.

Anyway took her to a room that my friend had, we agreed on two-dimes for half and half. She proceeded with a BBBJ, then put the cover on she rode, then I flipped her over for Mish, THE SMELL oh, GOSH, she had one SMELLY KAT!! When I turned her over for MISH, the smell filled my nose and the only thought I had was to hurry and finish up!!

After I was done, I went to the bathroom to wash up, and I almost gagged from the smell.

She got dressed and I dropped her off on the Blvd as fast as I could!

The Tale of the Tape:

Looks: chubby, but not totally disgusting a solid 5

Age:26, but looked younger I thought she was about 22 or 23

Service: A so so, BBBJ, her tongue is pierced, But once I entered her the

Smell of ROT filled the room.. I should have just let her finish with a BBBJCIM.

Overall Service: for two dimes service was a 4

I think I may take a break from the Streets for a while, this chick left me with a bad smell in my nose... But I'll be back, I promise that!!

Good luck on the Hunt!!

STibby

Bustop
05-27-06, 19:04
I know this is long- very long, but bear with me I had to tell someone!

I remember when I was in ROTC in college, the Commandant (a Sergeant Major) used to tell me stories about Germany- Germany this and Germany that… Germany was so great that he married a German woman! Germany was sooooo great because German women LOVE black men! After hearing his stories about the night life – including the red light district – I was intent on visiting. I am proud to say that a 10 year old dream has finally come to fruition.

Suffice it to say that I am military. I endured years of crappy assignments (Columbus, GA; Fayetteville, NC; San Antonio, TX; Colorado Springs, CO), I am finally in the honey-pot of the world (OK, San Antonio and Colorado weren’t that bad, but they were my shortest assignments and I barely had time to enjoy the cities). I arrived a week ago and finally managed to rent a BMW and drive around. I found the perfect apartment in a very rural village. When I say village, I mean VILLAGE. It’s the kind of village you see on TV or in movies, with a single 2-lane road winding through the town. At one point, it narrows so much that only one car can pass at a given time. The side-walks are cobble-stone and don’t provide much of a buffer between the road and the businesses… I was fortunate to find this place. The balcony (about 100 feet long!) overlooks a valley and sits above olde vineyards! Sweet!

After finding such a place, I decided to go out to Frankfurt and celebrate. I have had dreams of the “red light district” (RLD). In my dreams, it spanned for 4 or 5 blocks; and there were buildings on either side w/ red neon lights. The buildings were similar to US buildings, that is, the length of the buildings were parallel to the street. You could walk the hallways, looking into each room where “mujeres de la noche” stood waiting, trying to bait you in- that was my dream.

I drove through the RLD last night, but I was too embarrassed to park and get out. Tonight, I parked in the first empty space and started walking. I passed all of the “Eros Centers”. I walked a circuitous 6 blocks before I heard a familiar voice. Actually, its familiarity was that it was an American calling me across the street. I glanced over and saw a black guy beckoning me. I went and he promised to tell me the secrets of the RLD if I went in and got ONE beer. I obliged. After all, I had been walking for 15-20 minutes and this was the first person to solicit me. When I got in, there was a 40ish NOT cute chick who started throwing herself at me. We went to the bar and I ordered a beer- 5 Euros! She asked if I would buy her a drink & I said “sure”. By this time I realized that it probably cost double what my drink cost. I jokingly said just that. The bartender replied that her drink was 18 Euro- by the way, 1 Euro = $1.30, so her drink was costing me about $24. I had the money- and she had already poured the drink- so I just went along with it. Three minutes later, the old lady was begging me to buy her another drink. I asked how much this one would cost and she said 36 Euro. I said no. Then the bartender came over and tried to persuade me. She didn’t phase me… I left as soon as I finished the beer. It reminded me of this Korean Bar I visiting in Fayetteville (on Bragg Blvd, just North of Johnson St).

Anyhow, the guy outside did as he promised. He told me what I needed to know. And this little bit of knowledge also gave me a bit of courage. I visited 6 “Eros Centers”. Just so you know, they are not the grandious buildings that I imagined. They are 4-6 stories high, no elevators, and each floor only has 3-6 rooms on it. About 80% of the doors were closed, and you actually had to walk in front of each door that was open to see the girl inside… Suffice it to say, after 3 Eros Centers, my drunk fat ass was panting and sweating- but I cowboyed-up and marched on. After the 5th, I decided to walk down the block to cool off. It was only about 60 degrees F tonight. I happened onto another center and walked inside… BTW, I was still sweating.

On the first floor, there was this lovely latin mommy. I paused outside of her room to try to cool down- and hoping that she would invite me in. She did. At the door, so said 25 Euros. I asked what do I get. She said “everything”. After peeing in her sink (there are no bathrooms), I got naked and did the damn thing. Even w/ a condom, I could feel everything. I held back and, naturally, lost the initiative. By that time, about 10 minutes had passed and she was going to HJ me to completion. I wanted FS again, but she noted that I was taking too long. I offered another .20E and she obliged. The whole time, I was sweating like a pig, and at every break, she’d grab a paper towel and pat me dry. Not quite a GFE, but she was sooo friggin’ hot, that it really didn’t matter. Maria said that she is from Colombia. She spoke Spanish quite well; horrible German (as if I would know) and even worse English. Who’da’thunk that that I would travel 10,000 miles from my home in LA to Germany and use the little bit of Spanish I know to get some a$$?

Anyhow, for those who have never been to an Eros Center, don’t be shy. Walk in as if you own the place- just know that you may walk up 5 flights of stairs in each bordello. And typically, the best girls are closer to the bottom floor- meaning, the girls at the top floors cost less. My guide to Eros also told me not to spend more than 25-30 Euros. Anything above that and the girl is taking advantage of you because she thinks Americans are wealthy… I spent 45E doing the do, but that was only because I was enjoying myself so much.

I will go back, and with any luck, see Maria again. If you have actually read this whole thing and have any questions, PM me.

I will be posting this message on every board that I have ever posted on… NOT spam, I just want my buddies to know what I’ve been up to…

BuStop

Bustop
05-27-06, 19:12
Iva B, I have to say that there is no part of Fayettenam that I miss... maybe a Peach pie "ala mode" from Hope Mills, but she was legit (just married)... [NO DISRESPECT, but] I think you should take a trip elsewhere and broaden your horizons. Fayetteville sux!!! I only 2 good experiences there out of dozens.

Fayetteville isn't a place to be, it's the place everyone has to go before they can go somewhere else...

Forgive my drunken ramblings...

SomeDude
05-28-06, 01:42
So stay the fuck in NAZI land, Fayettnam may not be the greatest but it's better than all that NAZI trash who marry dumb ass GI's to get to the big PX in America. Being a retired WO4 I've seen plenty of dumb shits taken advantage of by Euro skanks just to take their pay checks and future retirement. Hey the red lights are great, thay are even better in Amsterdam but America will always be better than the welfare hairy ass pussies in NAZI land and any other Euro welfare countries. Wait to you go to your first club, enjoy the stink and hairy legs because those consentration camp German bitches don't shave their legs, wash their snatches or roll a stick of right guard under their gorilla under arms. Enjoy your stay but don't dis the greatest country on the planet because you can bet those hairy drunk German twats just want to get your money and come over to your bank account here.

Borabus
05-28-06, 09:44
So stay the fuck in NAZI land, Fayettnam may not be the greatest but it's better than all that NAZI trash who marry dumb ass GI's to get to the big PX in America. Being a retired WO4 I've seen plenty of dumb shits taken advantage of by Euro skanks just to take their pay checks and future retirement. Hey the red lights are great, thay are even better in Amsterdam but America will always be better than the welfare hairy ass pussies in NAZI land and any other Euro welfare countries. Wait to you go to your first club, enjoy the stink and hairy legs because those consentration camp German bitches don't shave their legs, wash their snatches or roll a stick of right guard under their gorilla under arms. Enjoy your stay but don't dis the greatest country on the planet because you can bet those hairy drunk German twats just want to get your money and come over to your bank account here.Very well said!

Bustop
05-28-06, 14:54
Pump your brakes retired chief-4. Don't mistake my humor for anti-patriotism. Yes, the 82nd's motto is "All American", but FAYETTEVILLE, NC & COLUMBUS, GA ARE NOT "THE US". Some dudes may believe that, but it's far from truth.

Now, considering that I am from LA, Fayetteville's only appeal is 1) the Jamaican food place on Bunce Rd & Raeford Rd, 2) it's close to Myrtle Beach and 3) it's only a 4 hour drive from my college buddies in DC. That's about it.

You seem to be a man of some years, so you should understand this as well as anyone else. A kid grows up in the city reading about the wonders of Yellowstone National Park or the Grand Canyon. He goes about his life, and when he finally gets there, he has to pause at its beauty. That is all that I did. I have traveled to every state in the Union, except Hawaii, and I have lived all over the US -thanks in part to Uncle Sam- but I was writing about my experience in Germany... And if you read the novel I wrote --- IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE DAMN THING --- you'd realize that the chick wasn't German, she was Colombian!

If you can't get past a brief point in their history to admire a thing which endured centuries before, and thrives even after that point in history, what are we to say about YOU and America in general? Should the world continue to call America genocidal and enslavers- the WORST human rights violators the known world has seen? Nazis ran Germany for a score and killed 6 million Jews (according to Schindlers List, that I watched for the 1st time yesterday). America enslaved tens of millions of Africans over the course of 400 years and it stole, by murder and treachery, every inch of soil we enjoy today. Get over your anger and hatred. We are all humans - and allies.

With that said, anytime someone asks me why the US is still in Germany, I reply, "for protection". They ask, "who are we protecting the Germans from." I say, "we're protecting the world from Germany". And I'll leave it at that...

SomeDude
05-28-06, 23:34
No dumb ass, Africa enslaved Africans and continues to do so today.....
Does Dafur, Somalia and Rawanda and every other shit hole around the world ring a bell, how about the slave trade in the Sudan, I guess that's ok with you. Just so you know I'm not all white so keep your racist card up your ass hole. America has freed more people and saved more lives than France, NAZI land and the whole corrupt UN so stay the fuck in NAZI land or better yet, since you hate America so much go to Dafur and stop the Africans from killing themselves. I've been there, and I've worked in refugee camps all over Africa, Hati, Central America and places you've never heard of, not that a pussy like you would ever last a day there.
You sure as fuck will not see Kofi Annon, the UN and the rest of Germany there unless someone lines their pockets or set up kiddy ho houes like the UN did for the Tusnami relief. That's right, kid ho houses or is that what your into as well. And really, only a moran would go to NAZI land to get laid and ripped off by a Colombian and your just now hearing about the Holocaust, geeze dude. Pick up a book, visit a concentration camp and pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzz stay the fuck in NAZI land, France or better yet IRAN, thay would love you there. Nothing like a worthless looser to not appreciate what it means to be an American and whining about how bad it is in America, especially on Memorial Day weekend. Isn't free speech great, by the way, it's restricted in Germany..... What a dickless pussy.........

Now lets get back to monger reports and Mister I hate America can keep his reports confined to the UN kiddy porn sites.....later dudes.........

Borabus
05-29-06, 01:11
No dumb ass, Africa enslaved Africans and continues to do so today.

Does Dafur, Somalia and Rawanda and every other shit hole around the world ring a bell, how about the slave trade in the Sudan, I guess that's ok with you. Just so you know I'm not all white so keep your racist card up your ass hole. America has freed more people and saved more lives than France, NAZI land and the whole corrupt UN so stay the fuck in NAZI land or better yet, since you hate America so much go to Dafur and stop the Africans from killing themselves. I've been there, and I've worked in refugee camps all over Africa, Hati, Central America and places you've never heard of, not that a pussy like you would ever last a day there.

You sure as fuck will not see Kofi Annon, the UN and the rest of Germany there unless someone lines their pockets or set up kiddy ho houes like the UN did for the Tusnami relief. That's right, kid ho houses or is that what your into as well. And really, only a moran would go to NAZI land to get laid and ripped off by a Colombian and your just now hearing about the Holocaust, geeze dude. Pick up a book, visit a concentration camp and pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzz stay the fuck in NAZI land, France or better yet IRAN, thay would love you there. Nothing like a worthless looser to not appreciate what it means to be an American and whining about how bad it is in America, especially on Memorial Day weekend. Isn't free speech great, by the way, it's restricted in Germany..... What a dickless pussy.........

Now lets get back to monger reports and Mister I hate America can keep his reports confined to the UN kiddy porn sites.....later dudes.........Some small flames BUT again very well said.

Bustop
05-29-06, 07:32
Is that your only power- the ability to call names? The ability to formulate a specious, non-sensical response? You must have been a real popular guy in ALL OF THE WORLD that you visited. You seem to be able to point out every countries' faults, except our own. Don't kid yourself, or try to bull-sh!t others. Your ignorance is becoming more and more apparent, and your demeanor is quite telling. Again, Fayetteville, NC is NOT exclusively America. Remember a song about "from sea to shining sea"... America IS great, but America HAS a sullied past, too.

I pulled no race card. I know you're not white- I've read a few of your previous posts and see how you always end it with ...later Vatos... Again, your ignorance is showing.

I STATED A FACT- nothing more, nothing less.

If you actually believe that America never enslaved anyone, you are the one who needs to read a book. Start with an unabridged version of our original constitution that actually said slaves were only 3/5 of a man... once you have finished American History 101, you can advance to Philosophy 101. Ponder your rationale for why children were born into slavery for hundreds of years. How can a slave, born in the US, have been enslaved by anyone other than the US? (or is that too abstract for your small mind to comprehend?) Once you finish there, you can advance to American History 102 and learn about our encounters with native Americans... how we made treaties only to break them and that our goodwill towards them, in offering blankets for the winter, was only a plot at genocide; as we all know those blankets were infected with small pox virus. You may also learn that this was the first known case of Biological Warfare. I'm not even going to get started on the Tuskegee experiment... Advance to Sociology 101 and tell me how we look to the world, professing human rights, when human rights in America just became reality only 30 years ago. You will also learn that during World War II, when we were fighting the Germans, WE, TOO HAD CONCENTRATION CAMPS for JAPANESE-AMERICANS (Executive Order 9066)... And finally, in Philosophy 102, ponder the reality that America is the only country to ever deploy Nuclear weapons... Yes, we've "freed" more people than any other modern country, but only when it serves our purpose. In those "sh!thole places" around the world you spoke of, has America gone there IN FORCE to effect change?

I can tell you did very poorly in reading comprehension... Of course I heard about the Holocaust before yesterday. I said that I watched Schindlers' List for the first time- and according to that movie, 6 million Jews were massacred. Other sources have estimated less, some more... But here's my question to you- Mr Super Hero who has traveled the world healing with a single touch- have you visited the National Holocaust Museum? I hope that you realize that YOUR attitude is the stuff fascism is made out of... "No one can disagree with me, and if you do- be damned". Get over your self-riteous attitude. How many Germans alive today actually participated in the genocide? Considering it happened 60 years ago, they'd have to be 75+. But who cares, right?!!! We'll hold their grandchildren responsible until eternity, right?

Today is Memorial Day- not yesterday. What the fu<k were you thinking? Do you think you hold the lease on Patriotism because you are X-military? I AM MILITARY and I have proudly served my country since I became an adult. Now I've got a proposition for you- why don't you stay in that cave that you're in- keep your eyes closed and your ears shut and keep yelling, "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la." Your spewing hatred and propaganda is old and not welcome.

SomeDude
05-29-06, 08:31
Once again, more diarrhea from "Mister I hate America" to afraid to fight. Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Bustop
05-29-06, 10:11
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Still Looking
05-29-06, 11:29
I met Ashley the other night on my way through town. Nice body but too strung out to try again.

Still Looking
05-29-06, 11:43
I did a little rtff to see if I could find any posts about a girl I met friday. None that I could find so here is my report. This girl I met in a convience store on my way thru town so she may not be a sw. She said she was 24. Very nice 34b's small waist and a killer ass! She was an 8 on looks and a super 10 on atitude. She did everything I asked her. Multipule positions and 2 cups of joe later I was finished and left very happy. All for a jackson and a nickel. She gave me her # and urged me to call her the next I came thru town. Believe me I will! If anyone else stumbles into this girl you will think you have died and gone to monger heaven. Keep up the hunt and lets get off the soapbox and stop arguing over stuff that has no place on this board. Nuff said.

Rev333
05-29-06, 11:54
Not saying that you both dont have valid points, just saying that maybe you should take it to the pms. The only thing i can point out is that the german intel should be in the german thread. Take it easy fellas.

Rev333

SomeDude
05-29-06, 12:46
I'll sum up what Mister I hate America has said so far without writing a novel.
"Blah Blah Blah, MY PUSSY HURTS, Blah Blah Blah" OH and look, still no combat time, someone give the man a dick...................................

Bustop
05-29-06, 16:06
Still Looking, Rev- you guys are absolutely correct. I was just trying to spread my good fortune- as I am sure many other Fayetteville/Bragg mongers have had similar experiences in Deutschland. But, I'm done. Can't teach an old dog new tricks- and some dudes just never learn... Be safe and happy hunting...

BuStop

Donorita
05-29-06, 22:16
Your ignorance and consistant bitching at other members is enough. I am not racist, slavery was a terrible thing and cannot be excused ( I also have many black friends). Please show me ONE black who would be better off in Africa than they are in the USA. slavery is over and enven though there is isgnificant room for imporvement, I will buy a one way ticket to any one who thinks Africa is better. As a member of the military (and a monger) I object to you constant bashing of the USA, I again repeat show me a country where people risk their lives to enter not escape. There are none. Today is Memorial day and you pick the wrong day to make dub ass statements! Stick to the facts, where can good pussy be found. I know I will be trashed because I am a regular to this site, but I can't put up with your bull shit any longer.

Still Looking, Rev- you guys are absolutely correct. I was just trying to spread my good fortune- as I am sure many other Fayetteville/Bragg mongers have had similar experiences in Deutschland. But, I'm done. Can't teach an old dog new tricks- and some dudes just never learn... Be safe and happy hunting...

BuStop

Iva Bigun
05-30-06, 08:30
Stick to the facts, where can good pussy be found. I know I will be trashed because I am a regular to this site, but I can't put up with your bull shit any longer.I agree wholeheartedly. This is NOT a site about what people think about the US and other countries. This is a site about mongering (and I R 1 2)!

Rhandw 69
05-30-06, 22:46
Well I'd like to start this off by not jumping in the mix of the topic as what everyone is talking about, I just want to talk about booty. Well I'm just recently moved here from the NW part of the country. I had been reading this board prior to me moving here, and my biggest problem is finding the areas that everyone is writing about, what is the Massey, or the hill area? And whats the deal with all the private dancer clubs off of Merchison. Are they worth it?

Has anyone been to the Asian Odyssey? Is that a place to go to.

Help!

Jaster
05-30-06, 23:27
DAMN!!! I take a break from the boards and mongering, and when I come back, what do I read? A fight on our quiet little Fayetteville board? Who is this busttop and where is he from? Somedude, been seeing you on the boards for quite a while and can't remember you ever getting into a fight on here with anyone. I was on this site since before it was the usasexguide. I remember when it was using another name and took 30 minutes per page to download on my old dial-up, lol. All I can say is that there are way too many fights on here, a lot more now then there were way back then. This is a place to exchange info. Plain and simple. You said it all Donorita. Anyway, cruised the ville the other day. not a whole lot to see. The usuals at the gas station by mickeys. That blonde chick just gets rougher looking each day, lol. Looks like the red-light incall place is closed behind mickeys. Saw a few bsw's on school st. Massey hill was pretty active during the day, but too many homeowners on the porch watching. Actually saw a wsw in quiet little lillington, yes lillington of all places. She was at some mexican store, white chick at the hacienda always stands out. Nothing to write home about. 15 for a cbj. Dropped her off at the same store i picked her up at. Anyone know if td is open? Unfortunately I am a daytime and early evening mongerer for the forseeable future due to work, so the pickings are kinda slim. Also took a trip up to the big apple, my former home, mongered a bit up there, not gonna post on the NY board, too lazy. but if you are headed up that wayanytime soon, let me know and i will give you a few places on LI. Anyway happy hunting!

SomeDude
06-01-06, 23:41
Jaster,
As for the TD, yes, I stopped in yesterday. WSW and sister girls were also spoted tonight off Eastern Blvd with a heavy pressence behind the Wilco. Also saw a few off 301/Mountain, passed on them as I'm trying to take a break from SW's, although I did give in one night at Myrtle. Rh 69, try Cude St, Craven St and Dallas St off Southern Blvd, just look them up on a map.

On a closing note, what can I say, most people don't appreciate the privilege of being an American. It burns me when people bad mouth it and talk about how much better the rest of the socialist/marxist world is. Especially from some pussy who is to afraid to volunteer for a combat zone. I earned my CIB the hard way, not the classroom way, and I have more scare badges and stacked tabs than dickless ever will, but I don't need to parade mine around to get a fake hard on.

Iva Bigun
06-05-06, 23:37
Cruised Fayetteville Monday afternoon. Found 2 BSW's on M street and one blonde WSW that looked like the crack had taken its toll on her. She looked to maybe have been really pretty at one time. She was on the road behind Mickey's literally talking to the bushes. Found nothing on E/W Mtn. Then drove on down to SC to SP. Had a totally awesome experience that I'll share on the SC board.

Later,

Iva Bigun

Aug Rider
06-06-06, 23:55
I made a trip through the strolls mentioned here. The first two passes proved nada, but the third came correct. Just across from the Wendy's on Owens was Talia (sp). She's a thin light-skinned bsw wearing a white ruffled jacket and thin black pants. We found a little spot and made the deal. A duece allowed me to poke the wettest box I've found in NC. It wasn't the tightest, but she knew how to use it. After the pop, I dropped her on Progress by CD Cabaret.
I'd give her a 6 on looks (if you prefer thin chicks) and a 8 for the unrushed and intriguing performance. The box didn't leave a scent. Hmmmm. She did say she just woke up.
Since I leave tomorrow, that will be my last impression on F'ville.

Stay wrapped...........

Aug Rider
06-07-06, 00:06
I almost forgot. Before hitting the stroll, I visited Secrets on Bragg. It was pretty nice. Two buck entry and one dollar domestics make for a good Tuesday. There were about seven or so dancers and 12 or so customers. Stayed in there from about 8 to 10. I got the two for one dance, drank and few MGDs and left 3 dueces lighter, but had a good time. When leaving, I made the M St. detour and spotted a wsw (about a 3, 90 lbs soaking wet) and a bsw (about a 4 very tall and wearing a scarf). Both were looking like lions at a kill. They kept crossing the street in front of cars almost making people stop. There was no sign of LE, even though I made only one pass.

Stay wrapped.......

Iva Bigun
06-15-06, 07:29
A. Rider,

I haven't been to secrets in a couple of years, but did get to spend time with an ebony lady once that danced in there. She gave me digits and we met the next day after lunch. A couple of hours of play for 3 c-notes.

Kinda pricey, but had a great time.

Back when I was posting on here as fville monger, I used to make a tour every few weeks. Well, I think I'm gonna kick my tour back into gear again. Gotta be in east tennessee tomorrow. Heard that the place there that sounds like an eagle's hit song was back in a partying mode, so thought I might pay them a visit, maybe even pass thru winston-salem and greenboro before settling in for an overnight visit back in good ole fayettenam for a Saturday night concert. You know how them musician types love their women!

If I have anything of substance happen, I'll post in the appropriate board about it. Been thinking about getting my flute played in sanford.

Later fellow mongers,

Iva bigun

SomeDude
06-18-06, 19:49
Business had me in the Massy Hill area, once finished I cruised the area for the hell of it. Progress and Dallas Streets were active so I figured why not. Young lumbee girl called herself Missy, not the older Missy who's missing but she said they were cousins. BBBJCIM for two dimes, she even tossed the salad and wanted me to ride her sans cover, no thanks. Nice lips though and an ok attitude, she had bruises on the legs and a hairy pussy, rates a 5 or 6 and she hits the pipe. Also saw toothless Michelle and a few other blond and lumbee SW's along with a sister girl or two. Just thought I would pass it along to you vatos.......

Rhandw 69
06-19-06, 08:56
Where is the Hill area?

SomeDude
06-19-06, 17:43
RH69 see posting from 6/01/06.......

Rhandw 69
06-20-06, 00:11
My bad, thanks for the info.

Bustin Nutz
06-20-06, 11:54
Whats Up fellow mongers! well I have not been around for a bit because I have been busting my butt at work. I have been cruising on the DL though, and have not seen that much in the ville lately. I do want to go check out Sanford and see if I can find the two gems I saw in the photos. So I hope all is well for the freak nasties and the mongerers on the board. Take care and stay alert for the oinkers!

Iva Bigun
06-21-06, 11:10
Spent some time Saturday in good ole Fayettenam. Cruised up and down Bragg and M street and saw one chunky BSW standing out in front of the pawn shop on Bragg. One skinny BSW on M street with a tank top and shorts underneath. Face didn't look all that bad, but there were several people around sitting on a front porch, so I deceded to pass.

Got back to my hotel room and opted to call one of the agency numbers in the phone book. The one that specializes in wthnic treats didn't return my call for about an hour, and by that time, I had already had one from anouther agency on the way.

The agency said the girls name was Maya, 19 y/o with curly blonde hair. That all kinda got my attention, so I had them send her on over. She shows up with another girl with her and they both wanna come in. I am immediately on the defensive. Says the second girl is her "lover" and wants to know if I'd be interested in 2 girls for 1.50 more. I decline, and the second girl leaves.

Maya stays and goes in my bathroom and then comes out and immediately starts going for the cover for a cbj....no palying around before or nothing. I ask her to wait for a little bit, so she comes up and lays down beside me with a little bit of rubbing from me and her. Lean over to lick one of her nips and she pulls back and gets all crazy and preches about body fluids and all, which means there is DATY gonna happen. When I rub her legs and then brush my hand across her pubes, she freaks out again and says there is no touching, no kissing, no nothing allowed.

I am totally pissed by now, but am determined to make this go off well, cause she did have a cute face and a very nice body. She lays down with her head near my feet and lets me watche her maturbate, and I start doing the same. I asked her twice about putting the cover on, but both times she said to hold on a second before doing that, cause her watching me jack it was hot and about to make her cum. After the second time, it becomes apparent to me that I ain't gonna tap this, so I go ahead and get my nut.

After we get cleaned up she asks for her tip. I said to her that if she woulda done the job she was supposed to, then I would have tipped her. She then says that for her "jack-off show", she usually gets 2.50. After her saying that, I am furious. I get my wallet out and give her .20. She asks where the rest is, and I said that was all I'm tipping because I didn't get to hit it.

She goes all postal now and starts cussing me, screaming at the top of her lungs and then someone starts knocking on the door, and its her girlfriend outside demanding to get in. I tell Maya to get the fuck out NOW.

It was a bad experience. Usually when I have called an agency in Fayetteville in the past, I have had good service. I don't even remember the name of the agency, but I think they are pretty much all owned by the same group of people.

Oh well. Mama says its gonna beez that way sumtimes!

Later,

Iva B.

SomeDude
06-23-06, 19:47
Hey vatos, in todays Fayetteville rag there was a letter to the editor about SW's and dealers off Progress and Dallas St's. As a precaution I would expect an increased LE pressence in the Massy Hill area. Just passing on my two cents....

Chelseafc1960
06-25-06, 08:53
Left my vehicle at Chrome's Bar yesterday afternoon and returned at 5.00am; took the opportunity to cruise the Hill - some really poor crack-heads plus LE clearly in eveidence - one Sheriff driving with no headlights. Probably due to the newspaper letter this week.

SomeDude
06-26-06, 16:00
What a monday, just got back from a job in Spring Lake, had a short time to kill so I surfed the area. Ashley, wsw, 20ish blond, med build, she's lost some pounds, about a 6 or 7 on the scale. BBBJ covered ride with a HJ finish on the tits for two dimes. Met her off Manchester Road and Hwy 210 near the Kangaroo, she's kind of crazy not all there, I'm sure a few of you have hit it before.

Chelseafc1960
07-07-06, 14:25
What a monday, just got back from a job in Spring Lake, had a short time to kill so I surfed the area. Ashley, wsw, 20ish blond, med build, she's lost some pounds, about a 6 or 7 on the scale. BBBJ covered ride with a HJ finish on the tits for two dimes. Met her off Manchester Road and Hwy 210 near the Kangaroo, she's kind of crazy not all there, I'm sure a few of you have hit it before.Driving on Owen Drive on my way to Massey Hill in yesterday's rain - sudenly saw a lady in distress. What a wonderful three hours followed - this Lady has just arrived in Fayetteville & was told to go to the Hill Area - she is far too good - one good note & I was an happy camper!

Gimmesex 5
07-09-06, 19:44
Did this Jennifer happen to mention being from Raleigh?

I did a little rtff to see if I could find any posts about a girl I met friday. None that I could find so here is my report. This girl I met in a convience store on my way thru town so she may not be a sw. She said she was 24. Very nice 34b's small waist and a killer ass! She was an 8 on looks and a super 10 on atitude. She did everything I asked her. Multipule positions and 2 cups of joe later I was finished and left very happy. All for a jackson and a nickel. She gave me her # and urged me to call her the next I came thru town. Believe me I will! If anyone else stumbles into this girl you will think you have died and gone to monger heaven. Keep up the hunt and lets get off the soapbox and stop arguing over stuff that has no place on this board. Nuff said.

Still Looking
07-10-06, 13:43
I have not been able to contact her since meeting her. She did notmention Raliegh.

Gimmesex 5
07-10-06, 17:04
Just a thought, never met her but if you look up "Jen" or "Jennifer" in Raleigh post could be her.

Boosel
07-11-06, 03:13
Well made it back to the ville. Picked up Stacy near Mickeys. Didn't look like normal sw. She was carrying a 22oz budweiser. Kinda funny.Well anyway seemed cool, so decided on bbj for 25. Nice attitude. 8 looks. 7 service. little too much hand action is the reason for the 7.

Boosel
07-11-06, 03:15
Decided to add this post also. 2 weeks ago picked up BSW off Bragg for CBJ with a Jackson donation. 9 service. 7 looks.

Chelseafc1960
07-12-06, 04:08
Just driven in from Greensboro - several WSW & BSW walking around followed by pimps! One skinny blonde did look good until I saw her brown bag and smelt her bad breath - nice eyes but the breath was enough to say "NO"!! Just after the bookstore, three BTS's standing around - really ugly

Iva Bigun
07-12-06, 07:38
Passed thru Fayetteville on Tuesday and decided to head up Bragg. Heading toward the base, Mickey's is on the left. I made a turn around and turned at the pawn shop right before you get back to Mickey's. Can never remember the name of the road, but it horseshoes and comes out beside the gas station on M Street.

Anyhow, after turning at the pawn shop, I spot an absolutley gorgeous BSW with shorts on. Gorgeous. Seeing that I don't live in Fville no more and only visit every few weeks, I don't know all these ladies, but I was quite sure I had never seen her before. She gave me a look, so I decide to drive down and make a turn around in the church parking lot. I didn't notice this when I turned in, but when I was headed back out, there was Uncle Leo sitting on that back street with his car pointed toward that lady. I about chit me pants, so I stopped in the parking lot and grabbed my cell phone and pretended to talk to someone, trying to be all cool like Uncle Leo didn't bother me.

After a minute or two, I pulled out and headed back toward the lady and Uncle Leo decides to follow me. I turn down Bragg and he stays on me til I get to the car dealership where he turns up the side street there.

Figuring this so called BSW is a decoy and I was about to be stung, I drove over to the chinese buffet across from Hooters and get me some sushi and unwind. After about 30 minutes in there, I headed back toward Bragg and drove in the other way from M Street. Saw one potentially pretty WSW (woulda been nice if the rock hadn't caught up with her), 2 plump BSW's further on down. I go down that back road and Uncle Leo is no longer there, and heded toward the pawn shop, the gorgeous black lady is no longer there either. So, using my monger instincts, I feel pretty sure it was a sting going on there.

Long story short, be careful fellow mongers.

Later,

Iva B.

Charles543
07-12-06, 23:24
Iva,

Maybe uncle just happened to be watching her at the time you came along. Either way, you didn't want to pick her up while he was watching.

I have had cops follow me before. I just keep going in more or less a steady direction like I was going somewhere. Sooner or later I get out of their area and they quit following me.

Charles

Chelseafc1960
07-13-06, 07:22
Walking back to Mickey's to collect my vehicle early this morning, I came across WSW named Sierra - probably around 35, dirty blonde, 5ft 5ft, 125 - told her that I would be back in ten minutes. Went to a discrete location and had one of the best BJ's ever; I have her telephone number if interested.

Jaster
07-16-06, 22:49
Cruised the ville on the evening on the 14th. Mickeys area was active as hell. The usuals out. Thick black chick at the incall behind Mickeys, hispanic chick on the bike, and the usuals out in the area. Saw a little action near the old gym. L.E. was parked next to the gas station on Mike. 3 marked cars and 2 unmarked were parked on the Mike street and the side streets. They were out walking the area guns drawn and yelling at someone to come out from either inside or behind the first house on Mike. I got the hell out of there fast. Saw a fine-ass black chick out by the pawn shop next to the Mickeys loop. Seems like the same area as iva was talking about. She was walking in a short white dress. Looked damn good, maybe too good. Anyway, passed her, did the loop and headed back towards her, but when i got there, her and an old crusty wsw were hollering at each other. I watched for a sec and left, seeing her arguing made me think she may not be LE. Bikini chicks and the lumbee were out by glassmasters. Continued down Bragg and saw a wsw at the kangaroo by Baskin Robbins. Pulled in, got a gatorade and when i came out she asked me for a ride to Subway. Got in my car and she offered a bbj for 20, talked her to 15. headed to Subway when she started text messaging someone. I asked her who or what she was up to and she got all defensive. Not sure who she was talking to or what she was texting, but something didn't seem right. Booted her out of the car in front of usa-discounters, she put up an argument saying we were almost there, but i booted her anyway and drove away and watched her from a distance. Saw her get picked up by a gold buick with rims and 4 young black guys inside. they picked her up, drove her back to the gas station, dropped her off and drove away again. Glad i booted her out when I did, looked like a set-up or something. Maybe i am just paranoid, but BEWARE. She was a thick wsw, big chest, long hair and short shorts. Something was just off with what was going on there, so beware.

Iva Bigun
07-17-06, 01:16
"Saw a fine-ass black chick out by the pawn shop next to the Mickeys loop. Seems like the same area as iva was talking about. She was walking in a short white dress. Looked damn good, maybe too good. Anyway, passed her, did the loop and headed back towards her, but when i got there, her and an old crusty wsw were hollering at each other. I watched for a sec and left, seeing her arguing made me think she may not be LE."

Well, maybe this chick is for real and not related to Uncle Leo. If any y'all ever get over toward Greenville, SC, I spent time with a little 23 y/o ebony lady that calls herself Coco Reese. There are some photos of her on the Greenville, SC board. Saw her tonight. Great GFE.

Said she was touring down to Myrtle Beach later this week. Positively worth the trip to MB for some young tight chocolate.

Later,

Iva B.

Blank Cruiser
07-18-06, 16:41
Alright fellas I want to say Im happy that the forum is back up.

I'm a long time crusier been here in fayetteville since 01 and have known some quality ladies and some that werent quality. Im on vacation right now and plan to cruise the area. I have seen the thick black girl thats in the incall on mike,, She's cool a good time, But lately there has been a lot of suspect traffic around her place(Shady character's, John Law).

I have some contacts on a couple of quality white girls.Im talking thick with some DD's. They are a little bit more on the $$$, but they're clean and offer in-home service!!

Blank Cruiser
07-19-06, 09:36
Fellas,

Whats going on?.. Cruised the Blvd this morning. About 0830. There were a lot of Hoes out on the stroll. The thick black girl dont know her name but works out of the incall on mike was out but she was looking rough. There was also a suspected Ts, She was in a bright dress and was overdoing the walk she was switching like she had a dildo in her ass! I also saw a couple of white girls around the way as u take the turn around the store. I didnt stop cause I noticed a few "Wanna-be pimps" looking more ragged then the hoes.

I got a couple of leads on some,, girls that work over the net and have some sites, They are cool girls a little bit $$$ but well worth.

I'm out, Happy cruising

Blank Cruiser
07-23-06, 17:41
Fellow cruisers,, How's it going? I did a bit of cruising yesterday evening,, There was a lot of action on bragg and mike st, I saw at least 5 different hoe's walking around and posted up along mike, The usual suspects thick sister working out the incall on mike,, A couple more posted up along the road. There was 1 that had a nice outfit! Jeans with the ass out with a thong, I wanted to stop and check her out,, But kept it moving because John Law was on the scene.

Chelseafc1960
07-24-06, 05:00
Taxi took me to pick up my vehicle outside Victoria's at 3.45am today - several WSW's were visible around M Street followed by the regular crack suppliers &/or pimps. Outside the BookStore, one WSW clearly intoxicated was looking for a ride to Knights Inn - for a small fee, I was able to have a sloppy BJ - Name was Dawn, her story was good: on the streets because of an abusive husband but was paying $79 per night at Hotel. Age 38? Blonde, slightly over weight

Apparently several WSW's are at Knights Inn including Trish who I saw as I dropped off Dawn; Trish could be attractive IF she got off the crack and got rid of the pimp - apparently he twisted her neck last night. Age: 28, slim & dirty blonde - her problem is "rushing"

Scorpio Master
07-24-06, 12:06
Went hunting this past Wed. and Thurs. Saw some bsw and few wsw around Mikeys. There is a blonde wsw with a big rack that hangs around the pay phone in Mikeys parking lot. Have pick her up twice several years ago and don't think the service is worth it. Will try a girl at least twice. Did pick up a burnette wsw about month or two ago. I've notice that the girls out here are asking for 60-70 for half and half compared to 30-40 a few years back. Don't know if you gents or the joes are spoiling them are not. The burnette did ask for 70 but I told her I couldn't affored it and asked if she knew where Tiger was. Tiger is short, petite, young red headed wsw that has been my regular for at least 5 years but last time I talked to her she said the LE was out looking for her and I'm gussing they found her. The burnette agreed to the 40. I've done this at least four times when the girls asked for 60 or above and each time got them down to 30-40. Nothing interested me on Bragg so I moved on.

Next stop was Eastern blvd and Ceder Creek area. Saw a few bsw and saw Missy, heavy set hsw that usually hangs around the hill/301/mountain area. She was on Saponia. Didn't find anything that interested me.

Went to the hill/301/mountain area with no luck. Drove to Shannon/Red Springs and saw a few but kept going. If you are able to get Stephaine, lumbee SW, 20's, hangs out on the main highway on the right before you get to the gas station at the intersection, pick her up. She is hard to get, doesn't come out that much. I've gotten her once and seen her about four more times but she was gone by the time I turned around.

Pembroke had two out but they looked a little too old for me. Saw a lumbee SW, looked in her 20's in Lumberton and was going around for her when LE rolled up behind me. Decided not to take my chances and called it the night.

Drove down to Myrtle beach for Friday and Saturday night and would recommed everybody go down there. Well worth the drive. My report will be posted on the MB forum.

Got off work late Sunday night and cruised around the hill/301/mountain area. Drive right past it on the way home. Saw a wsw in a pink shirt with curly brown hair in the hill I was interested in. Drove on 301/mountain with nothing out so I went back for her. Right when I found her walking with another wsw LE rolled up at the intersection. They seem to have perfect timing. Called it the night but will be back for her this week.

Happy hunting,

Scorpio Master

Still Looking
07-25-06, 15:01
To all who have asked for her number. I finally hooked up with her again and after an enjoyable evening with her I asked about sharing her # with a select few of you. Her response was sorry but no. Like I said before I never seen a post on her and it turns out she is just a lonely lady whom I just happen to meet at the right time. Sorry guys. But I will contiue to enjoy her whenever I can!

Scorpio Master
07-28-06, 09:29
Drove around the hill/301/mountain area Tuesday night around midnight for about an hour. Saw LE stop two WSW on 301. Nothing on mountain. On my last go around passed the WSW I saw on Sunday night and turned around for her. Her name is Princess, 28, curly brown-reddish hair. Wanted 40 for half and half but told her I only give 30. BBBJ was good and the CFS was ok. She made sounds that didn't seem real but I got what I wanted. Has a very nice big rack and says she is out every other day. Would try her again if nothing else is out.

happy hunting

scorpiomaster

Scorpio Master
07-28-06, 21:02
Found Blueyes on Saponia Friday after 7. She looks lumbee, curly above shoulder brown hair, guessing early 20's. Had a jean mini skirt low enough to show her g-string. Very, very hot. Bad thing is I've picked her up three times in the past and never thought she was any good. Too bad being as hot as she is. Use to hangout off Eastern Blvd.

Also saw a bsw who smiled and waved to me. Looked old enough to be my grandma. No thanks.

Scorpiomaster

Scorpio Master
07-30-06, 10:36
Went hunting Friday night. Found Missy, thick lumbee sw, on Saponia. Check the hill and found nothing. Nobody on 301. Saw two on Mountain, one long blonde hair, pink top, and short hair burnette with white top. Turn off Mountain to a side street where they were standing and there was a truck there making his turnaround. I drove down the street a bit and saw the truck had stopped at the stop sign talking with the two girls. When I made my turnaround and drove slowly back up the street the truck pulled off with neither girl. I drove up to the stop sign and asked if they would like to go somewhere. The blonde said she had a house up the street. Ask her if she would like to get in. She kept asking what is it that I wanted. I told her if she got in we would drive down the road and talk about it. She said that's how a friend of hers got hurt. Must have asked me five times what I was looking for. Told her that's how LE gets you and made my right turn towards 301. That truck that was in front of me was pulled over by undercover. I knew it was a sting.

Made a right turn onto 301 to leave then saw two more girls in front of the Coliseum hotel. Planning of leaving but thought WTF and turned on the side street heading towards them. Pulled into parking lot and talked with a long hair burnette, dark pink shirt, a little thick, with a nice ass. She said she had a room, ask if she wanted to get in and drive down the road to talk. Asked me what I wanted. Told me she could make more money out here. Said we could meet in her room. I said I would and asked for her room number. She said she's not going to meet me in the room until I told her what I wanted. Told her I could not do that, that there was a sting going on at Mountian Dr. She said "really, where?" Whatever. Decided to drive off.

Now you would think that it was time to leave but I didn't. Drove around for about an hour watching car after car after car getting pulled. The two on Mountain were gone and saw the two that was in front of the hotel get dropped off on Mountain. Saw two more different girls get dropped off at the hotel. The burnette I talked to kept watching me drive by her up and down Mountain Dr and couldn't do anything about it. Made sure I kept my speed low, used my turn singals, complete stops at stop signs, making sure I didn't give them a reason to pull me. After about an hour of this I called it the night.

I'll be checking the paper the next couple of days to see if there is anything about it. You gents who got caught need to think with your big head instead of your little head. If the girl won't get in your car and keep asking what it is you want most likely it is a sting. They are usually out in pairs. Get the girl inside your car, drive away from the site, tell her you'll show her yours if she show you hers, even ask to touch, make sure she's not LE, then use your little head. Or let her use it.

scorpiomaster

Chelseafc1960
07-30-06, 12:05
Very Good advice from Scorpio; likewise, I was out & about on Friday starting across the River and also saw the heavy set Lumbee (she used to walk Mountain) - she gives a great BJ but looks are terrible as are the stretch marks.

Then I drove around Raceway - interesting house on the corner as two WSW's (?) were standing & looking. Three other older WSW's were available but on a scale of 1-10, they were 2's at the best!

Now up to the Hill (dead) and onto Mountain - for some time Mountain has been dead but not on Friday!! LE were obvious in the unmarked vehicles in the Hotel Parking Lot of the two Hotels either side of 301 - the LE Ladies looked & walked too well to be usual WSW!!

The City are trying to clean-up the Entrance into the All American City from the Airport

Captain M
07-30-06, 20:13
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/news/local/15159995.htm

Cumberland arrests 29, including ex-deputy, in prostitution sting

Associated Press
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - A weekend prostitution sting resulted in the arrest of 29 people including a former deputy who ran for sheriff of Cumberland County and now works in neighboring Hoke County, authorities said.

Cumberland County deputies staged the operation Saturday night and early Sunday, with undercover female officers posing as prostitutes and male officers pretending to be potential customers, department spokeswoman Debbie Tanna said.

Deputies arrested 24 men on charges of soliciting for sexual intercourse and crimes against nature, and five women on charges of prostitution.

The men included D**** A*** S******, 47, of Hope Mills, who was charged with soliciting for prostitution and a crime against nature.

S****** was one of three men who challenged Sheriff Earl "Moose" Butler in the Democratic primary this spring, finishing third, according to records from the county board of elections.

Tanna said S******, who spent 20 years with the Cumberland County sheriff's department, now is a deputy for the Hoke County sheriff. She said the arrest alone could threaten his certification to serve as a law enforcement officer.

"Any time you see a fellow law enforcement official get into any kind of trouble, there is a certain amount of disappointment, and yes, we were surprised," Tanna said.

S****** could not be reached for comment on Sunday, but his mother told WRAL-TV that he was innocent of all charges and would fight them in court.

SomeDude
07-30-06, 23:26
Was that Bridgette or Missy working Sapona Rd, I know Bridgette lives and works off Sapona. She and Missy look alot alike and wonder if it is a mix up or is Missy back on the stroll?

Chelseafc1960
07-31-06, 14:15
Yes, it is true that LE ran a "sting" late Saturday/early Sunday. 29 men arrested included one poor fellow who ran against the incumbent County Sheriff recently - 6 SW'e also arrested. Why poor fellow? His name has been broadcast over all radio stations today + article in the Observer

Personally I think that this is wrong to print one person's lifestyle and omit the other 28

Whatever happened to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY??

SomeDude
08-02-06, 09:15
Had to go to Greensboro yesterday, came across Megan while passing through Spring Lake off Hwy 87 near the Big Lots. It was very early and she had the look so I stopped and asked if she needed a ride, blonish, green eyes nice slim bod, 20 something from West Virginia. Said she needed rent money and food for her kids, blah, blah, the usual crap although I could smell the rock on her and of course the dirty nails and jumpy nature are a dead give away.
Anyway BBBJ covered ride with a pull out and CIM for three dimes. Service and attitude was good along with her looks which won't last long on the rock. No didgets but I dropped her off near a MHP off Manchester Road toward the Pope AFB end. Remember if the girls won't jump in your car right away they are LE, never talk business, prices or sex acts outside your car, later vatos....

Chelseafc1960
08-03-06, 05:30
It's been rather dead over the past three evenings probably due to the recent LE Sting - I must warn everyone of a WSW who goes by Dawn. Dirty blonde, probably around 35 with reasonable body - always has cheap booze on her!

I took her to an hotel a few days ago and am 99% certain that she stole money; three nights ago I set her up and brought her to my home leaving three Credit Cards on the table (Office Depot/Office Max and Belk) - the Belk Card disappeared!! The card was reported as missing to Belk.

This girl walks around Bonnie Doone and Bragg to the Book Store.

Scorpio Master
08-04-06, 09:45
Went hunting around the ville Tue., Wed., and Thursday. Saw a few wsw and some bsw around Bragg. Tiger is back out, short redhead, all thuged out in white. She use to be my regular but has become way too much of a hassel. Wouldn't recommed her. Saw a big wsw that could have been a dude but I wasn't going to find out.

Ran into Blueeyes and the thick lumbee near Cedar Creek. I dont' know if it's Missy or the other girl, haven't picked up either one. Blueeyes looked very good in a long blue striped dress. Her service has never been that good.

Several bsw and couple wsw around Eastern. Haven't seen that much around in a long time.

Mandy and Jessica was out in the hill. Mandy is a short thick blonde who I first ran into on Cumberland Rd when it was a two lane. She was with some guy and I don't know if she is working anymore. Don't pick her up after a rip off in the past. Jessica is a thin burnette who is very hyper sometimes. Give the worst bj I think I've ever had. Couple of others out but don't know who they are. LE was out on Wed. night. One was in the middle of the road talking with a blonde and another was parked with lights out around the curve. He looked dead at me while I rode past him so decided to get out of the hill.

Saw nothing on 301 and one older looking wsw on Mountain. It wasn't too late on Wed so drove out to Shannon/Red Springs. Nobody in Shannon and four out in Red Springs. One was burnette I first meet years ago in the hill who also was a escort in Charlotte. Picked her up several times in the past couple months but getting tired of her. The others was a older redhead and two lumbee.

Three days, picked up nothing, waste of gas. Heading up to Sanford/Greensboro this weekend to try my luck. We need a whole new batch of sw in Fayetteville. It's either the same old same old or not worth it. Anybody has any luck in the ville please post.

Scorpiomaster

SomeDude
08-04-06, 23:22
Saw Blue Eyes (Ashley) myself today, your right about the service, had to break hard and mean on her and put her in her place to finnish the BBBJCIM. I took my two dimes back, that changed her attitude and performance. I hate having to do that but damn baby, if you take my money I expect good service. She started DFK and offered a BB ride with a cum in her pussy to make it up to me, I don't surf with out a cover.
The only real positive note is she is slim and young but it won't be long before the glass dick eats her good looks. I believe she is lumbee, keep her in her place and you may get good service out of her, I might hit it again. On a side note I picked up a 30something blond WSW last year calling herself Blue Eyes. Love the way they interchange street names, did not see Bridgette or Missy.

DbrownHornet
08-05-06, 20:29
I have been in the Ville several times over the summer. I've had some good and bad times. First the good, I had drama lessons with Mandy, Maria, Egypt, and several others whose names escape me. All were no trouble at all. Egypt's hole is just two strech out from doing too many shows.

Bad:

Met this yound girl in the Hill named Kay Kay or Key Key. She is either a light skin red bone or Lubee, short curly hair, nice tits, thick body and big four head. Anyway I offer her a ride. She gets in and we're off to my spot after check. She decides she doesn't want to go to my spot and I'm not going to hers. So I told her I will take her back! She starts to talk about all of the bad things that have happened to her and etc. So as we get closer to where I pick her up, I tell her I'm not stopping in front of the house with men out front, I 'll drop you off a block up. So then we stop and she told me I owe her a tip for her time. BS was my response. She told me she is not getting out of my car. So I told her to get out and etc. and start to drive off with her still in the car. Next she tries to snatch my keys out of the ignition and then hit me and starts to go for something in her bra. To make a long story short I did what I had to do to get this crack fiend out of my car without too much harm to myself. She was cracking because she left a broken pipe in my car that came off her person during the show in the middle of the Hill. Anyway beware of this girl, she is nothing but trouble.

CasaDelAmor
08-05-06, 22:25
Just my opinion but you should have given her the Tip to avoid a potential confrontation. The Crack-Heds/Doppers are crazy when on the Stem. Give her a .10 or .20 and get her the Hell outta your vehicle. If not, you gonna have LE all up your Azz, or a pimp up it or a shank in your Gutt. We play the game and its a game to us but its Life to them. They will sell pzzy and children for the next fixx and will kill your azz just as quick. We gotta be smart out here. One more time, its a hobby to us but a life for them. Be Safe. Be Smart.

SomeDude
08-06-06, 01:25
Hornet don't feel to bad, you have to crack a few shells to, well you know.... I hated getting hard with Blue Eyes, but you don't take my cash and expect a few jacks of my cock is going to cut it. I'm an easy going laid back kind of guy, treat me right, and with good servce, the tip will follow. She ended up with a nickle after her changed attitude but no doubt will remember if I choose a next time. Hell you already know this but for the rookies, treat the girls good but don't let them walk all over you and always protect your back. It's just business, nothing personal, later vatos....... I'm in Philly tonight going to surf the waves

Scorpio Master
08-06-06, 02:38
Went on a hunting trip Friday starting around noon. Nothing on 301 or Mountain. One WSW in the hill with jean shorts. Never seen her before but wasn't interested. No luck on eastern or ceder creek. Tiger was out on Bragg wearing big baggy black outfit on in thousand degree heat. She has some serious issues. Couple in Sanford but nothing. Did get lucky up in Greensboro. Those reports will be posted on the sites.

Does anyone know about The Pit Stop?

Scorpio Master

Vbgent4u2c
08-06-06, 09:15
I have found two good ways to deal with a chick that won't get out of your car. One is to wad up a Washington and throw it out the window and tell her it is a Lincoln or a Jefferson. She most likely will dash right after it.

If you don't think that will work and you have a key fob for your vehicle try this. Just act real cool (like you think it is fair she should receive a tip for being a total B***H!) when she asks for a tip tell her that is fine, but you need to get change at a convenience store. As you go into the store hold the door open for her (she will always go in with you as she will probably want to buy some cigs or something with her new found wealth) and when she walks in to the store take off back to your car unlocking only your door. I have used this method twice and it worked perfectly both times! Left one cursing and giving me the one finger salute with both hands....the other one didn't even come back out of the store. I don't think she even realized I ditched her until I was pulling out of the parking lot.

I heard of mongers that drive right to an LE station. That might be an effective strategy, but I think that is asking for trouble.

Getting physical is never a good idea. I am always afraid that as you are dragging her out kicking and screaming by her hair that is exactly the moment Uncle Leo will show up.

Happy Hunting.

I have been in the Ville several times over the summer. I've had some good and bad times. First the good, I had drama lessons with Mandy, Maria, Egypt, and several others whose names escape me. All were no trouble at all. Egypt's hole is just two strech out from doing too many shows.

Bad:

Met this yound girl in the Hill named Kay Kay or Key Key. She is either a light skin red bone or Lubee, short curly hair, nice tits, thick body and big four head. Anyway I offer her a ride. She gets in and we're off to my spot after check. She decides she doesn't want to go to my spot and I'm not going to hers. So I told her I will take her back! She starts to talk about all of the bad things that have happened to her and etc. So as we get closer to where I pick her up, I tell her I'm not stopping in front of the house with men out front, I 'll drop you off a block up. So then we stop and she told me I owe her a tip for her time. BS was my response. She told me she is not getting out of my car. So I told her to get out and etc. and start to drive off with her still in the car. Next she tries to snatch my keys out of the ignition and then hit me and starts to go for something in her bra. To make a long story short I did what I had to do to get this crack fiend out of my car without too much harm to myself. She was cracking because she left a broken pipe in my car that came off her person during the show in the middle of the Hill. Anyway beware of this girl, she is nothing but trouble.

Hizark21
08-06-06, 11:13
The best thing to do is to pull over walk around and open the passenger door and tell them to get out. The girls know the game is up and will usually get out. This one crazy sw went overy to the other side I closed the door and she tried to grab me. I got in and drove away. It might be a good idea to carry some pepper spray if they cause you problems..
It might be a good idea to carry some pepper spray however.

DbrownHornet
08-07-06, 10:09
You know what I may tip a SW something other than a knuckle sandwich to avoid the hassle next time. No harm to property or person besides a sore knuckle or two. I mean this has never ever happened. I had no choice but to do what I did or get jacked up by a cracked up wanna be young and hard SW.

DbrownHornet
08-07-06, 10:25
I appreciate the comments and advice. Thankls.

SomeDude
08-08-06, 21:08
Returned today from a trip to Philly. Had a shadow with me so I was only able to monger once while there. Dropped the shadow off in east Fayetteville, on the way home I saw Missy, lumbee SW, what the hell I was horny, 15 for a BBBJCIM. Not much to look at but her service is top notch. Had to run an errand off Bragg Blvd just an hour ago, still feeling horny I saw Stacy. WSW, smelled like beer but her tits are nice, BBBJ and covered ride for two dimes. She can be a hassle at times but show her who's in charge and she'll do it right, I rode it a bit before pulling off the cover and cumming on her face and in her hair.

Scorpio Master
08-11-06, 09:12
Went hunting on the blvd on Wed. Picked up Heather, 24, tall, slender, pink top, jeans, hat wsw. Wanted 40 got her for 30. Says she use to work in several of the strip joints in Fayetteville. I do have her number. Service was rushed but we were in an empty trailor. CBJ and doggie. Had to stand on my tip toes for doggie because she is so tall. Also saw Tiger, blonde wsw by the pawn shop, bsw in a black dress, and couple others not worth reporting.

Scorpiomaster

Chelseafc1960
08-13-06, 06:02
My goodness Saturday was dead - three hours driving around only to find the regular "he-she's? As the song goes " Where have all the flowers gone...."

SomeDude
08-13-06, 18:00
Saw the usual suspects out today, Stacy and a few sister girls off Bragg Blvd. Big local pig presence in Massy Hill, they were parked off Dallas, Progress and Cude St's, heard "missing front teeth" Michelle got picked up. Mountain had older wsw Liz and that chunky hsw who's name I can't remember. Eastern Blvd had a few used up walking dead sister and white girls out, two of them were trading blows off the side of the BP station.
Sopana and Clinton Rd had Blue Eyes who got snatched up by some brothers in a low riding hoopty, short dress on, saw that bare pussy when she jumped in the car. Lumbee girl Bridgette and some old ass skinny blond were strolling as well as Missy who was a few blocks away. Not much to choose from so I hit up Missy, BBBJCIM and a toss of my salad for a dime. Let her keep the pack of cigerettes a co worker left in my car. Like I said the usual suspects, I think it's time to cull the herd, later vatos......

SomeDude
08-15-06, 20:27
Hey vatos,
I was doing some work on Pope AFB today, on the way home I came across Megan again, 20 something from WVa. She was off Manchester Rd walking toward Hwy87, having hit her up a few weeks ago I wanted another shot. Same deal for three dimes, BBBJ with a covered ride, we even got into some DFK, I tipped her a dime. She was very clean with no sent of the rock on her, service and attitude were great and she really acted into the fucking, all an act of course. Anyway no contact number but if your passing through Spring Lake keep your orbs peeled, also saw WSW Ashley out near the Kangroo in the same area.

Scorpio Master
08-18-06, 03:07
Went hunting around Fayetteville past two nights and came up with nothing. LE was all over the Hill and Creek. Did see Rachel, young burnette WSW, with a redhead who also looked young in the Hill but LE was sitting just around the cornor so I had to bail. Went back in and out after LE left but couldn't find neither one of them. Saw a long curly burnette WSW on Mountain that I've never seen before but she was gone by the time I turned around. Even went out to Spring Lake hoping to get lucky and find the one Somedude posted about. Only thing I found was gas is ten cents cheaper out there then Fayetteville. Will have to try my luck again this weekend. Might have to borrow that horseshoe or four leaf clover Somedude has.

Scorpiomaster

SomeDude
08-18-06, 16:08
Scorp have you tried Clinton or Sopana Rd, they are just over the Person St bridge off Ceader Creek Rd. Don't know why I've hit so many SW's of late, have tried to give them up but damn when I need to get my surf board waxed I just gotta do what I gotta do. Anyway I saw WSW Robyn off Bragg Blvd last night. A real chunky blond who loves the pipe, she's put on even more pounds since I last seen her. BBBJ for a crisp new Mr Jackson, I shot my load in her face while she tossed my salad and jacked my cock. Tipped her a nickle for good service, the girl could use a bath though, she tried to kiss me but hell no, later dudes.....

Scorpio Master
08-19-06, 20:46
Dude is right about the Saponia area. Ever since they finally finished the bridge I've seen more and more SW on Clinton and Saponia. Also seen more off Eastern Blvd. Haven't seen this much action around this area in years. LE also knows about this. They sit in the parking lot of Kinlaw's Meat market at the cornor of Saponia and Plymouth and the Kangaroo store at the corner of Ceder Creek Rd and Saponia.

After three stright trips out to Spring Lake the third was the charm. Found Megan, 21 blonde wsw, the one Dude posted about, walking down 87 away from Manchester Rd towards Fayetteville. She was wearing a gold top and long black skirt. Looked like she was headed to a club. Received half and half for .30, combo at wendy's, and a pack of smokes. BBBJ was decent but way too short. She makes great sex sounds faking or not. Droped her off behind Mikey's. She said there is a lot of SW in Spring Lake. I'll have to make that trip out there if nothing interesting is on Bragg.

scorpiomaster

Scorpio Master
08-21-06, 02:42
After having a horrible week with no luck had Megan in Spring Lake on Friday and found Leslie in Shannon/Red Springs Sunday night. Leslie is lumbee, long burnette hair, 21, slender SW. It was dark, found her after midnight, but I would say she is a 8 to 9 in the face. Heavy county accent so you just knew she grew up in the sticks. Half and half for. 25. She said she takes very good of herself unlike the other girls and her legs are very smooth. Doesn't do anything without a cover.

Scorpiomaster

Mentholman
08-23-06, 01:02
Hello to all, new poster long time monger. There is some new talent at the touch down club. The sw scene on sapona road is in full swing BSW and WSW. With a heavy leo and thug presence. Not really my thing but I do like to look. I prefer companion delivery service and pedros korean neighbors.

Vampire Lickz
08-23-06, 11:33
I went into Fayetteville about a week ago and stopped in to Mickeys, like I always do. they have a few new girls in there. the one that caught my attention was a cute short blonde named nicole. she left early to go off with me to the hotel. guys go check her out. she has a deal set with the hotel she pays them 15.00 for an hour, so thats convenient. she's young and has a thick bottom, soft spoken, very into sex. just what the doc ordered

SomeDude
08-24-06, 23:42
Not much out tonight, had to work on Pope AFB again, cruised for Megan but no luck. Did see Stacy, blondish WSW, off Bragg Blvd, not really in the mood to surf the zones so I stopped and she hopped in. Standard service, BBBJCIM for two dimes, she asked me to play with her pussy and suck those tits. Loved the smell of beer on her, attitude was not to bad although she tried to hustle me for another nickle, no dice.......

SomeDude
08-26-06, 13:10
Thanks for the info Scorp, no wonder I have not seen her in the Lake. Came across another on in Spring Lake Friday evening, Michelle from WVa, must be an influx of WVa girls moving to this area. WSW, looked almost lumbee, med build, late 30's, light brown hair and a heavy smoker. She could have used a shower but can't they all, donated two dimes and a nickle to her favorite charity. BBBJ covered ride, pulled out and ditched the covered, finished with a CIM. Real easy going girl, hairy pussy though, clean her up and she might be able to work Shady Pines in SC. No digits but if I get any I'll share, said she lives in Coopers Ranch MHP off Ray Rd in Harnett County.

Scorpio Master
08-27-06, 02:00
Was in Lumberton Saturday night and decided to do a little hunting. Found Tawanna, lumbee, early 30's but looked early to mid 20's, has a little weight but not fat, off of 2nd. Two dimes and couple of bugers received BBBJCIM. Problem was she pulled away in the middle of the CIM and well there was a little mess. Said she was really sorry but didn't think that much was coming and almost threw up. Good thing I keep baby wipes with me.

Scorpiomaster

Deadeye
08-27-06, 13:54
I met her in the usual places that are already posted. She is a 26 yo spinner with a nice ass and a tight body. I banged her pussy good from behind and then finished missionary and ended up depositing my load on her face. She is a very pleasant girl and really loves to fuck. She was against any pictures that showed her with a dick.

Gaiaherb
08-29-06, 21:31
Are the korean places any good near Mickeys. I was doing a drive through fayetteville and noticed them. I am used to the amp's are they any way like that. Any information would be good.

Scorpio Master
08-30-06, 02:09
Hunting in Shannon Monday around midnight and found Lil' Bit. Pretty sure I'm mispelling her "name". WSW, 25, petite, cute, with short curly brown hair. Dime of bj, two dimes for fs. She had asked me to put my hand on her head during the bbbj cause it turns her on. During the bj she puts her hand on mine and pushes down on my hand so I put both of my hands on her head grabbing her hair and just going at it. Never done anything like this before but it's a real turn on. I'm forcing it has hard as I can and she is making all kind of noises but never tried to stop me. Before I made my deposit I stop her and she ask whats wrong I told her I wanted fs. She was really into the cfs and it was good but nothing like the bj. After we were done she asked for an extra two dollars and I had no problem giving that to her. She said it was her second day out there so I'm hoping to find her again and just get a bbbjcim, screw the fs.

Droping her off I see three more sw. They are either lumbee or white. It was dark outside but they all looked attractive to me. Rode down the street to Red Springs and saw two more. Coming back through Shannon saw two of the three still out, think the other went with Lil' Bit down the dirt road to the house in the back. Been to Shannon/Red Springs area and usually see a couple out but this night they seem to be everywhere. Will be back with future reports.

If anyone is interested, saw Rachel, young wsw, usually in the Hill, out on Mountain Rd. just before making my trip. She yelled at me but I kept going. A little advice, if you pick her up, don't give her anything up front. Known her for years and last time I picked her up gave her the money up front and she went into her moms house on Ireland Dr and never came back out. Older guy comes out and says he's calling the cops if I don't leave. Even I think with the little head sometimes too.

Scorpiomaster

SomeDude
08-30-06, 16:38
G-herb,
They are all over priced jack shacks. But why not go in and find out for yourself, it can be a learning experience.

Scorpio Master
09-01-06, 03:11
Went back to Shannon/Red Springs Wed. night. It was raining lightly and I did run into Leslie who I posted about. Receive bbbj and cover doggie for .25 and a pack of smokes. After dropping her off the rain had stopped and the sw were coming out. Drove around for about an hour and picked up Michelle. WSW, light blond redish hair, slender, guessing mid 30's. BBBJ and CFS for .25. Would pick up either one again.

Spent a little over two hours out there and saw eight sw. Four of them, including the two above, have picked up before and would again. The other four looked too old or heavy for my taste. For .50, pack of smokes, a little gas, and about two hours of my time to receive two bbbj, cfs, and a little doggie action to me seems like a good trade.

Scorpiomaster

SomeDude
09-10-06, 23:48
Found myself in Sanford for work today, being sunday it was a sevice call so lots of overtime. Decided to surf the zones, no luck as the few I saw were not worth picking up, just to hard on the eyes for me. Passed through Spring Lake on the way home to Hope "traffic hell" Mills. Came across Michelle again, the wsw from WVa who looks sort of lumbee.
Same ol same ol, BBBJCIM, passed on the covered ride because the pussy was just way to hairy for me, now that's alot of jungle. Two dimes, met her off the side streets behind KFC, attitude was ok, she seemed ditzy like she took a hit of rock. Passed the Fayetteville zones on the way home, dead off the Blvd, 301 had a few out, saw a lots of pork on wheels

Wcoyete36
09-11-06, 18:55
Korean places by Mickeys are a rip off. You can get 5x more action on the streets for the same price. My first and last visit cost me 140. So I can say I got jacked for 140 and not be lying.

SomeDude
09-12-06, 23:36
Feeling horny before going home today, damn corrupt local pork was out in force. Not wanting to surf all the usual spots and waste alot of SUV gas I went for a quick one with Missy. Lumbee SW who rates about a 5, she's not much on looks but long on good service. Found her off Ceader Creek road near the hotels, I know she's well known to some of you. BBBJ for two dimes, she tossed the salad and really did a first rate job on the surf board, those lips know how to treat a cock. I'm sure she was something when she first hit the streets years ago.

Covered the shaft with a life jacket and hit my Missy with the greek, it was tight but that holes been probed before. Pulled the cover and unloaded all over that tan ass, spilled my wax into that pussy hair as well. Like I said her looks could be better but the servce was solid, tipped her another nickle. Blue Eyes, another lumbee, could take lessons from Missy, that's my story in this not so fiction hobby. Later vatos, oh and fuck the city and county pork, ejnoy the pay offs and chicks with dicks for the Moose you pussys........

Scorpio Master
09-17-06, 03:35
Been riding around the usual spots and seen the usual things. Fayetteville is really bad right now. Drove out to Red Springs/Shannon and found Leslie. It did pick up out there but has slowed down as well. Brought Leslie to the house, quick shower together, then half and half. Ended up losing .25, pack of smokes, Smirnoff Ice green apple which to my surprise is good, and some gas. Really didn't mind losing all those things. Good luck to all as it is really slim pickings right now.

SomeDude
09-17-06, 22:53
You said it Scorp, not much to look at except local pork, due to the county fair they are keeping the business down off 301, Mountain and the Hill. I found Sheri off Sapona and Plymouth, a slim brown hair 20 something WSW in a black dress with one arm wrapped in a bandage from who knows what. She had an attitude from the start and said I need six dimes off the bat for a covered BJ, yeah right. No matter how good that bare pussy and those full lips looked I was not going to waste my time.

I had to get hands on to get her out of the car, so I kicked her to the curb with her attitude and mouth still running. Damn why do they have to do that, I really am laid back and easy going and I tip for good service. Well wanting to break in the new SUV and still feeling horny I saw good ol stand by Missy. Remembering the greek I went for another session, all was good, later vatos.....

Charles543
09-18-06, 01:42
Some,

You've got me curious. What does vatos mean?

Charles

NothingButtens
09-18-06, 06:05
Sorry if I answer out of turn but...

"Vatos" = Mexican slang

Basically it means like you guys, dudes, homies etc.

I haven't really heard that around here but where I'm from in Cali its common talk

Entiendes mendes?

odalay

Hopefully I didnt scare anyone.

Gsoncguyforfun
09-18-06, 07:22
Some,

You've got me curious. What does vatos mean?

CharlesVatos - Guys, Dudes

Scorpio Master
09-18-06, 10:54
Six dimes for a cbj. Sounds like a bargin to me. Thanks for the report. Make sure I stay away from that one. Like Dude I'm laid back but sometimes you have to be an ass. I had that happen once in Lumberton where I had to pull into the parking lot, go over to the other side, open the door, and acted like I was going to yank her out. She had me driving in circles while hitting the pipe around Lumberton.

If anyone is interested, saw Rachel in the Hill, who looked like someone kicked her ass, TeeTee on 301, and a blonde that I don't know on Mountain dr Sunday after 4pm. LE came in full force as I was leaving. Ran through the Hill on Monday morning and saw Michelle. I believe it was after 10am.

Charles543
09-19-06, 01:38
Gs, Nothing,

Thanks for the info.

Charles

Gaiaherb
09-22-06, 18:42
Law enforcement seems to always be all over these areas. Do they ever give the average joe and opportunity?

Anyone have any good recommendations for stip clubs, amp, etc to go to in this area or any swlks?

Scorpio Master
09-24-06, 03:05
Drove out to Red Springs/Shannon this past tuesday just after 4pm and saw four in Shannon and two in Red Springs. Picked up one in Shannon, don't remember her name, probaly early 20's black curley hair cute face. Had on a big shirt and didn't realize she was pregnant. .25 for half and half. cbj was average and cfs was rushed and horrible. She was on my cell phone looking for her "supplier" during the sex. Would not recommend.

Saturday went to Bragg and saw several bsw and one wsw. Nothing to my interest. Drove to Eastern Blvd/Ceder Creek area and saw a few. Thought one was BlueEyes but after getting a closer look it was someone else. Nothing to my liking. The Hill had one, nada on 301, one on Mountain who was pulled my LE. Red Springs/Shannon was next and there was a check point at both places. Went to Lumberton and hooked up with Tawanna. bbbjcim for .25. She was also pregnant. I'm no angel put I don't think these girls should be out here hitting the pipe while pregnant bring more f*!#ed up people in this world. Finally getting home I realize I was out there just over five hours. Glad gas is going down. Hope you gents have better luck then me.

Boosel
09-25-06, 00:41
Been busy lately but have had the chance to catch an older lumbee near mickeys a few times and she is well worth the stop. I think she stays near Fleishman maybe. Great service and good attitude to boot.

Deadeye
09-25-06, 09:12
I met up with her in the usual posted places and opted for a BBBJCIM only. She’s average in looks and above average in personality and skill.

If anyone recognizes her, or any girls that I post, please never mention the pictures.

Pic 764) ass picture to get things started

Pic 765) pussy in my face

Pic 766) spread shot

Pic 767) getting ready to swallow my dick

Pic 768) half way down her throat

Pic 769) deepthroat artist at work

Pic 770) cum leaking from mouth

Pic 772) a mouthful of protein for a hungry girl

Scorpio Master
09-25-06, 12:01
Was out at 4am Monday morning. Yes, that's 4am. Saw one off eastern blvd and several in the Hill. Must have been at least five. Picked up a slim WSW with curly short blonde hair. I thought it was Constantine but she told me her name was Kathy and was Constantine twin sister. She kept rambling on about this and that and at this hour I wasn't up to hearing about it. Wanted. 30 but told her all I had was. 20. Quick half and half so I could get rid of her. Wanted me to take her up to Bragg but told her I didn't have time. Most SW I've seen in a while in the Hill.

Scorpio Master
09-28-06, 10:30
For all you vets of the Hill Carol is back. Long blonde hair, short, will turn 24 on Friday, hot wsw. Very beautiful face. One of the hottest sw I've ever seen. Haven't seen her in about two years. Back then she was a 9 only problem was she had some baby fat and some wrinkles on her stomach.

Picked her up Tuesday in the Hill. Didn't know it was her till she got in. Still very hot. She told me she popped out two kids the past two years. Wanted to pick up something before heading out to my house. Told her I would front her but she would have to leave her purse with me. Made sure she was coming back. Out to my house she took a shower and I washed her clothes. Her clothes reeked the smell of sex. Spent around two hours here with half and half. Now, with her clothes on she is a 9 but the two kids made her body look like an old lady. Her tits have wrinkled up and are very saggy. The stomach looks horrible. A lot of left over fat with skid marks all over the place. She kept covering her stomach. Didn't want me to see it.

Went back to the Hill. She is staying on the street that runs in the middle of the Hill. Can't remember the name of the street. Hangs around Michelle alot. .30 up front, .10 tip and pack of smokes. The Hill could be making a rebound.

SomeDude
09-28-06, 21:31
Scorp I might have to venture out to see for myself. Worked on Pope AFB yesterday, surfed the limited zones in Spring Lake, not much to see. Did come across two working out of the Starlite Motel, a sister girl out of room#2 and a WSW out of room#5. Both tried to hustle me for 7 dimes each talking all sorts of trash, they were low end rock hounds, I passed.
Catched one more wave through the zones, wished I could have found Megan again, Scorp have you heard from her? Caught up with Stacy off Bragg Blvd, a WSW you all know. Settled for a BBBJ with a load in her face and hair for a dime and the six pack I had in the SUV. I threw in a pack of smokes a co-worker left in the SUV.

Rev333
09-28-06, 22:48
I cant wait to hit fay again, the street action in dc/nova is slow and expensive, amps are the big thing here but we had a huge bust. anyway, ill be back there soon enough either jan or jul, but definately by jul. laters

rev333

SomeDude
09-29-06, 19:52
For those of you who don't know the Rev was a long time poster here in Fayettnam before he left the area. The last time I heard from him I was ripping that pussy Bustop a new on. Rev's a monger who knows the hunt, looking forward to your reports. Where's Dbrownhornet, Jaster and Silver Tibby, the Scorp is putting you vatos to shame with his fresh reports. Later dudes, I'm going to check out the Photo Gallery.....

Scorpio Master
10-01-06, 09:10
Saturday night called a friend of Megans who called her who then called me. She is staying at a hotel off 301. Asked her if she was alone and wanted to do something she said yes so off I went. When I got there she had the door wide open and a guy came in. Megan gave him a big spoon and he headed off into the bathroom. Me and Meg was chatting for awhile when two more guys walked into the room. The first guy came out and went outside then the two with Meg headed to the bathroom. The first guy asked me to come outside and wanted a ride to the store. Told him I would go get what he wanted and he could pay me when I got back. He then said he wanted to get dropped off somewhere so I told him no. Didn't know him and don't give guys I don't know rides. He said it was cool and went and talked with someone else. While this is going on Megan comes to the door and says she is locking it and tells me to knock. She shuts the door and I can her it being locked. When the first guy walks off I get in my car and bail. If Meg didn't have time for me she should have said so and called me back when she had time. There were too many guys coming in and out and didn't feel comfortable there. I'm not getting in line.

After leaving the hotel saw long hair burnette Michelle on 301, a heavy long hair burnette wsw with a football jersey on Mountain. She could have been a linemen. Short hair nice body wsw in the Hill. LE was also in the Hill. Nada in Red Springs/Shannon. Will try my luck Sunday.

Jaster
10-02-06, 09:24
Hey Rev, I remember you. Welcome back. Dude, I am around, I have been leaning away from the sw scene. Hit Osaka a few times over the last month or so. Met with Yoko, Lisa, Monika. I would recommend any of them for a visit. Visited one of the strip clubs downtown and found that extras can be had. If interested, just remember that every cloud has a silver lining, and you will find the one. I am around. I cruised a bit lately, but everything I spotted seems to be covered her quite well by others, so i have been sitting back reading.

DbrownHornet
10-02-06, 12:38
SD,

I haven’t been in the area in a few months, but on my last trip I had a drama lesson with Brook (blond) that can usually be found in the Hill. However, she was in the 301 area that night. After that I could not find nothing, so I headed down 301 S. toward Lumberton and just when I was coming into the South View area I spotted what appeared to be a young, scantily dress WSW thumbing a ride. So, I turned around to investigate and sure enough she was trying to get to the Hill. We talked and she stated that she would not have to go if we could do a drama lesson nearby. I told her that I would check out her spot and if I felt safe, we could have class. Well she took me off 301 a piece to place she said her uncle owned and we had class. I forgot her name.

Also, during Sept. and I met a Lumbee country road walker (LCRW) named Nicole off Hwy. 74 for a nice flute lesson in the middle of nowhere.

Take it easy,

SomeDude
10-02-06, 16:50
Dbrown it sounds like you ran across Michelle, did she have brownish/blond hair, a real skinny 20something? She has an uncle that owns Smitty's cleaners and the Chrome biker bar, he has Hells Angel's connections. She usually has a nice shaved pussy and full lips but a word of caution, she can be a real loose cannon as she loves the H and the glass dick.

Scorp, thanks for the PM info, all those vatos in and out, I don't think I want that hassle. If I venture out I think I'll keep Mr Baretta within reach. I can't recall but have you ever been to Shady Pines in SC, if you want to get away from the SW scene thats the place. Not in the mood to really surf so I stopped and got a quick BBBJCIM from Missy just an hour ago. Said she was locked up for a few days so her mouth was dry, I waxed it for her for a nickle dime donation and a Micky D's combo......

Mentholman
10-02-06, 19:23
Sapona road has the usual thugs and bsws. I made a trip down to Myrtle Beach and saw a few WSW and made a stop at :) spa. Good service on the flip. Wish I had more time down there to explore. The street walker scene here in the ville is alot of hit and miss. As usual smokem if you got them.

Scorpio Master
10-03-06, 13:14
DBrown,

I'm betting that was Jessica. Short and slender. I've picked her up twice heading south on 301. Her uncle stays off the service road right before Hope Mills in a trailor. Not very good at the bj. Dude, did you ever get a hold of Megan? I have another way to get her.

Sunday I saw a nice looking one in shannon but she was gone by the time I turned around. Couple others out but not worth picking up. Monday morning saw one getting picked up in Red Springs, saw one getting picked up around 3pm off eastern by some old white bald grandfather. She had her back to me so couldn't tell what she looked like. If you are the old white bald grandfather, sorry. Saw a slender blonde in a pink hat and shirt on Bragg. Couple others on Bragg not worth reporting. Carol from the Hill called me but had me waiting in a hotel parking lot for her too long so I bailed. Called me twice on my way home but I wasn't turning around. Saw redhead Michelle in Red Springs around 2am. Will be out and about Tuesday night, sure I'll see some of you around.

SomeDude
10-03-06, 23:21
Scorp I did not have the chance to call, raising the crumb snatchers by myself makes it hard to get out at times. That's why I usually hit it on the way home or when the job takes me out of town. If the op presents itself I'll try and follow up on Magen. If not I may have to search out this Jessica girl, she sounds like she may have promise. D brown, LCRW, now thats orginal and funny, later dudes.....

Scorpio Master
10-04-06, 05:33
Jessica also goes by as Seierra. That's the name she first gave me when I first met her but another sw gave me her real name. Suprised her when I called her by her name. She has a guy's name, think it's Steve, tatooed on her chest. Can't remember which side. Her and her mom use to stay in a trailor in the hill. Use to have her uncle's number where she stays but lost it. You can find her in the hill from time to time. Never thought her service was that good but cheap. Could get her for .20.

Started hunting Tuesday around 9:30. Saw a few bsw on Bragg. Jenny, short wsw with red hair from NJ, was riding a bike with her friend Gary on Eastern Blvd. Saw a few others out. Two off Ceder Creek. One old wsw wearing a glitter top. Couldn't miss her. Went to the hill where about 4 or 5 LE was at a house. Nada on 301 or Mountain. Drove out to Red Spring/Shannon with nothing out there. Carol calls me and is staying at a hotel by herself. Said she was sorry about the night before and since I'm off tomorrow went back to fayetteville to see her. Cost me .30, pack of smokes and one milk. No tip because of the night before. Good luck all.

Still Looking
10-06-06, 22:29
I was down your way last night around 301 near the truck stop and saw a whole passle of girls working. They were only there about 1 hour and then they all disappeared. Several WSW and about 6 BSW. All looked pretty good but it was not possible to partake. Maybe next time. This was around 9pm to 10pm.

Deadeye
10-07-06, 19:40
I met her the first time about a year ago, before I started posting on WSG. At that time she was a good looking twenty eight year old rip off artist and was strung out on drugs in a very bad way. Boy was she mean. I vowed to stay away from her.

As luck would have it I stumbled upon her recently. Her attitude has really changed. She has turned into a real sweetheart. She says her attitude has changed because she has quit taking drugs during her pregnancy.

She and her boyfriend planned this pregnancy together. However, they split up because she loves to have sex with both him and his friends. She used to work the street once in a while but quit because of him. However, she told me that she loves sex and refuses to fuck her boyfriend only. Her boyfriend used to share her with anybody she wanted. Now that she’s pregnant, he refuses to share her with whoever she choses. She got pissed off about it and left.

I wasn’t sure whether to fool around with her at first because of her pregnancy. But she is a very pretty girl in person and up close. Her hair is a dark red, her eyes are a light blue, and her skin is silky white and absolutely flawless with no scars, bruises, stretch marks, or tatoos.

Here are a few pictures of her in the car. I have some BJ pictures and ass shots but I’ll have to find them and post them in a day or two.

She loves to milk her breasts in pics 996 and 998.

Vegas Black
10-07-06, 19:54
Getting a Preggo SW is like coming across a $20 bill laying on the street. They a rare find.
you a lucky man Aamco.
Be safe out there.........

I Luv Puss
10-08-06, 02:47
Isn't it danager for her to do SW while carrying her unborn child? I kinda agree with her bf for not wanting to share her since she carry his baby.

Again, no bible reader and I think I will do what her bf request if she is carrying my child.

Bird of Prey
10-08-06, 04:50
Odds are now set in Vegas. Since the chick likes to line em up for love, let us know who the lil tike comes out looking like!

Hugh Jardon
10-08-06, 10:26
Getting a Preggo SW is like coming across a $20 bill laying on the street. They a rare find.
you a lucky man Aamco.
Quite right about the rarity. I picked one up in Wheeling, WV a few years back, not knowing she was pregnant. As she disrobed, and I realized she was preggers, I told her she should charge more to kinky bastards like me.
Good job with the pics.

SomeDude
10-08-06, 17:20
To bad we can't see her face, I wonder if I've hit that before. Some months back my life jacket broke when I busted a load, could that be my, hmmmmmmm...............

Scorpio Master
10-09-06, 08:49
Hit the Hill on Sunday night around 7pm in the light rain. Saw three SW, one looked lumbee with long curly brown hair. The other two were white both with short curly reddish hair one being taller then the other. Decided to pick up the shorter one. She said her name is Amy and that I picked her up before. She remembered the car I was driving at the time and the spot that I took her. After looking back at my reports she said her name was "princess" back then. Looks like she lost some weight. Told her I was hurting for money right now and all I had was. 20. I was lieing of course. She didn't answer right away so I added I was looking for Jessica cause I could pick her up for. 20. Amy said if I knew someplace close she would do it. Works almost all the time if you can name drop someone they know who would do it cheap. Received half and half for. 20. The BBBJ was very nice and cfs was average. Her sex sounds didn't sound real but I remembered she made the same sounds the first time. Droped her back off and off to home in the rain I went.

Qcmastermonger
10-09-06, 10:00
How are they, I want one real bad, hear pussy is great, and really horney. Plz share Aamco would really appreciate it.

SomeDude
10-12-06, 20:00
Ran across someone new, well new for me but she is a veteran of the streets, Jen a WSW, early 20 very petite, no tits, blondish/brown. BBBJ with a shot to her face for two dimes, service and attitude was very good so I tipped a dime. Person and Ceader Creek near Sopana Rd, I would hit it again, maybe even try that pussy.

The Titan
10-12-06, 20:36
Hey Guys,

I am planning a visit to FayetteVille soon and would like to know the better stripclubs around there. Have heard that sharky's and Secrets are good bets. What do you guys think?? Does anybody know the prices (door fee, couch, VIP)..and are there extras available (like touching, BJ, take outs)??

Appreciate the info, dudes.

Thanks,

The 'Tit'an

Jaster
10-13-06, 17:27
Try the cloud for extras. Women aren't anything spectacular, but they are decent. Do not give out your number for extras. get theirs. I gave mine to a girl and recieved 6 calls in a span of 20 minutes Sat. night around midnight. Extras are definetly available and pretty cheap. This place is a rathole though.

Deadeye
10-14-06, 15:41
I was wrong about her age. She’ll be twenty-four years old next month. Her due date is December 27th.

Her personality has gotten so much better since she is no longer on crack that I had to ask her if she was that same mean and hateful girl that used to rip everybody off. She said yes that was her.

She said she quit working the street quite some time ago because her boyfriend furnished her with drugs. She admitted that she was a nympho and fucked all his friends as long as he got to watch.

Her boyfriend keeps kicking her out because she won’t do right while she’s pregnant. He kicks her out one day and takes her back the next.

Although I refused her pussy in the beginning, she finally convinced me that it was OK to fuck her. We made an appointment to meet up and get a room later that same day. I’m in a hurry right now so I’ll have to wait and post those pictures in about a week.

I have no way of contacting her again. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

Pic 965) body shot

pic 969) taking a deep breath and getting ready to deep throat

pic 972) half way there

pic 973) She didn’t get it all but she gets an A+ for effort.

Pic 977) for the breast lovers

Pic 981) cum leaking from her mouth

Pic 983) more of the same

Pic 990) pussy and ass

Pic 991) pussy and ass

Pic 993) pussy and ass

Comcast1
10-14-06, 15:55
Nice pics you just made my day; dam good ass pune shots.

Nico
10-14-06, 16:17
Love the shots but I just don't understand the need for blurring out the face. IMO it ruins a good photo.

Qcmastermonger
10-14-06, 21:37
I will be the first to admit that there will be some good jacking off to those, my dream a prego. Very, very nice, trust me on this, ten years from now, this will be a gal you will still remember.

thx for the pic's more are always helpful.

Vegas Black
10-14-06, 22:17
I love Preggo!
You a lucky man! Make sure you get her around 7/8 months!
Be safe out there..........

Deadeye
10-18-06, 11:51
The first time I got with her was in my car. I ended up shooting off in her mouth.

Then I decided that I wanted to get that pregnant pussy pretty bad so I asked her for a second meeting again later that same day. I knew if I let her get away without setting up another meeting that I’d probably never see her again.

I was really surprised when she actually showed up. I took her to a friend’s apartment and spent two hours enjoying her beautiful body.

Pregnant women have never turned me on. Originally, if I had known she was pregnant, I would have never picked her up but she did a good job of hiding it. Oh well. So I thought I'd settle for a BJ and drop her back off. But her dark red hair, light blue eyes, and flawless skin combined with her submissive personality caused me to change my mind. I guess a person nevers knows what they'll do till they're in that situation.

She sucked my dick and got me hard. Then I fucked her on her back and then doggie. But I lost my nut with her on her left side with her right leg extended straight up in the air. I was balls deep in her pussy and the whole time you could see the baby moving. She was laughing and smiling and counting the number of times the baby kicked. She said her doctor told her she could have sex as long as it wasn't uncomfortable to her.

It's the first time I've ever shot off uncontrollably in a girl's pussy and missed the cum shot pictures. I'm twice her age and using a condom and a cock ring. I couldn't lose control if I tried. But I did with this girl.

We took our time and played around. She let me feel the baby move around. Her breasts were bulging with milk and she asked me if I wanted to suck some milk to relieve the pressure in her breasts. I didn’t want to but I did anyway. She shoved her tits in my mouth and said "suck". I was just following orders. I would have never milked her titties on my own.

I sucked the left breast dry in 10 minutes and it took 15 minutes to suck her right breast dry. Her milk tasted like warm soy milk. While I was sucking her titties, she was jacking my dick. Every now and again, the baby would kick me as she leaned over me. Wow, this was weird but fun.

I wanted to get some cum shots but I shot off before I could get my dick out of her.

You can see the red mark under her breasts where her bra was too tight and had rubbed her.

After we finished, I still wanted to fuck her some more. We set up a third meeting for the very next day. Once again, I knew that if I lost touch with her that I probably would never see her again. I have some pictures of that third meeting that I will post later.

Daddy Lows
10-18-06, 13:51
AAMCO,

Great find. Ready to pop. Thanks for the pics.

Peace

NENY Troller
10-18-06, 19:12
Aamco,

So you got milk! Nice photos. She looks like she could have popped that thing out while you were with her.

While I personally think it’s absolutely disgusting to suck the milk out of a fertile tit, I applaud you on your efforts.

My curiosity has gotten the best of me. Just what does that juice taste like?

Tahlequah G
10-18-06, 19:51
Hey Aamco makes me want Ryder. You know the moving company, plus would love to RideHer. Thanks for the great pics! You're the man. Kinda like the milk myself, but to each his own.

Member #3948
10-18-06, 20:25
Sorry to introduce my comments uninvited but there is nothing like having a woman on top of you riding you cowboy style while you milk thoes titties.

There was this Brazillian girl I once knew that had had a kid a year earlier and was still lactating.

I used to make her tits, squirt all over the place while she was fucking me. It was awsome and taste great! Warm and sweet.

God I miss her.

Steel Blue.

CookyJar
10-18-06, 21:52
She sucked my dick and got me hard. Then I fucked her on her back and then doggie. But I lost my nut with her on her left side with her right leg extended straight up in the air. I was balls deep in her pussy and the whole time you could see the baby moving. She was laughing and smiling and counting the number of times the baby kicked. She said her doctor told her she could have sex as long as it wasn't uncomfortable to her.

Prego pussy rates right up there near the top of my list. Part of the fun is trying all of the different positions to get to the one where she is most comfortable.

Great pictures.

CookyJar

SomeDude
10-19-06, 00:01
Damn Aamco,
Now that's some high praise coming from the CookyJar. He post some killer photos on the Philly board and getting ups from him makes you one bad vato. It makes me want to get some of that preggo pussy myself, but I'm going to lay low for awhile. I seem to have found a regular cheap source near where I live so I'm going to ride that wave until it crashes.

Still I'll keep an eye out and post any fresh finds or old ones if the service is good. I did go back for a taste of the street once more just for the hell of it. Stacy, WSW we all know off Bragg Blvd. Same deal, two dimes for a BBBJ, pulled on a life jacket for a ride and another nickle and bit those tits with her legs over my shoulders. Tossed the jacket and waxed that stomach with my pearls of DNA. By the way CookyJar, love the most recent prints, later dude....

VisionGuy
10-19-06, 01:54
Wow, she is hot.

I'd love to do her.

Vegas Black
10-19-06, 11:22
Hot pics Aamco!
Get some pics of her squirting the milk out and using as lube on your dick when getting a BBBJ! It's the greatest feeling in the world, believe me!
You are one lucky man.
Be safe out there............

Jaster
10-19-06, 17:13
Well Aamco, Great pics. I am not really sure about the preggo thing. Good find for a sw, but I don't know if I would pick up a pregnant sw. As far as the milk thing, there ain't no way in hell. I wouldn't even do that to the wife when she was pregnant, but to each his own. As long as you enjoyed, thats all that counts. Like somedude, I have been off the sw scene for quite some time now. I found me a little lady from one of our local stripclubs to hang out with. Seems i get a discount when I buy in bulk, so the more meetings we have the cheaper for me. Great find for you though.

Deadeye
10-20-06, 14:30
Found Vicky on Eastern Blvd at 2pm. She’s a nice looking forty something WSW with a gorgeous set of full, firm, and heavy breasts. This set of titties belongs on a girl half her age.

Pics 51, 52, 53, 54, & 55) I just love her breasts. They were solid too.

Deadeye
10-20-06, 14:47
I was surprised at how tight her pussy was. She was clean and her skin was shiny and clear. You can tell she takes care of herself. If you like natural blondes with blue eyes then she’s your girl.

Forty for half and half with a tip for pictures and a pleasant attitude. No digits. She’s a keeper. Get this girl while you can.

Pics 56, 57, & 59) A decent cocksucker, but she needs to make more noise.

Pic 62) She’s chewing on my dick.

Pics 64 & 65) Everybody likes pussy shots.

Pics 66 & 67) Some penetration shots. She’s got a tight pussy.

Pic 68) cum shot

BootyCall
10-20-06, 16:51
Man I like your pictures. Even old Cookyjar likes them. You guys make my day. First thing I do is check the photos. You are giving Cookyjar a run for his money. Keep up the good work. Did you see the pictures Brrr99 made of Bambi when he cam thru town last saturday. I told him where to find her and gave him some phone numbers. Bring it on down south we got plenty beside Bambi but not as pretty as she is. Some come close.
Keep the pictures coming.

I was surprised at how tight her pussy was. She was clean and her skin was shiny and clear. You can tell she takes care of herself. If you like natural blondes with blue eyes then she’s your girl.

Forty for half and half with a tip for pictures and a pleasant attitude. No digits. She’s a keeper. Get this girl while you can.

Pics 56, 57, 58, & 59) A decent cocksucker. She needs to make more noise.

Pic 62) She’s chewing on my dick.

Pics 64 & 65) Everybody likes pussy shots.

Pics 66 & 67) Some penetration shots. She’s got a tight pussy.

Pic 68) cum shot

LexLuther
10-20-06, 19:52
AAMCO,

Thanks for sharing the great stuff with us.

By the way, my guess is she's not American. Please let us know her heritage.

Lex

Iva Bigun
10-20-06, 19:58
You're my hero.....YOU ROCK!

Later,
Iva B.

Qcmastermonger
10-20-06, 23:33
Okay, this makes the third time I had to flog the chicken over the prego chick pics, thank you and were should I send some money? I didn't know I was that aroused by the prego's.

The first time I got with her was in my car. I ended up shooting off in her mouth.

Then I decided that I wanted to get that pregnant pussy pretty bad so I asked her for a second meeting again later that same day. I knew if I let her get away without setting up another meeting that I’d probably never see her again.

I was really surprised when she actually showed up. I took her to a friend’s apartment and spent two hours enjoying her beautiful body.

Pregnant women have never turned me on. Originally, if I had known she was pregnant, I would have never picked her up but she did a good job of hiding it. Oh well. So I thought I'd settle for a BJ and drop her back off. But her dark red hair, light blue eyes, and flawless skin combined with her submissive personality caused me to change my mind. I guess a person nevers knows what they'll do till they're in that situation.

It's the first time I've ever shot off uncontrollably in a girl's pussy and missed the cum shot pictures. I'm twice her age and using a condom and a cock ring. I couldn't lose control if I tried. But I did with this girl.

We took our time and played around. She let me feel the baby move around. Her breasts were bulging with milk and she asked me if I wanted to suck some milk to relieve the pressure in her breasts. I didn’t want to but I did anyway. She shoved her tits in my mouth and said "suck". I was just following orders. I would have never milked her titties on my own.

I sucked the left breast dry in 10 minutes and it took 15 minutes to suck her right breast dry. Her milk tasted like warm soy milk. While I was sucking her titties, she was jacking my dick. Every now and again, the baby would kick me as she leaned over me. Wow, this was weird but fun.

I wanted to get some cum shots but I shot off before I could get my dick out of her.

You can see the red mark under her breasts where her bra was too tight and had rubbed her.

After we finished, I still wanted to fuck her some more. We set up a third meeting for the very next day. Once again, I knew that if I lost touch with her that I probably would never see her again. I have some pictures of that third meeting that I will post later.

Deadeye
10-21-06, 05:58
This is the third and final fuck session with this pregnant little honey.

I knew that if I lost contact with her it would most likely be the last time I would see her.

So I fucked her three days in a row. Each day I would set up for the next day so I wouldn’t lose track of her.

She has successfully drained my balls completely dry.

Deadeye
10-21-06, 06:24
I spent a total of seven hours over three consecutive days porking her tight little body. She’ll let you lay the pipe to her as long as you want to. She’s good for multiple pops in her pussy if you’re up to it.

She is also one of the horniest girls I’ve ever met. She swears that being pregnant makes her pussy itch and tingle and that a dick between her legs feels much better now that she's pregnant. I believe her when she says she wants to fuck all the time.

She freely admits to mutiple threesomes with her boyfriend and his buddies. As I mentioned in an earlier post, she got pissed off and left their house because her boyfriend wanted her to stop the threesomes till she delivered the baby. This hottie does exactly what her pussy tells her to do.

I fucked her till my dick wouldn’t stay hard and then I jacked off on her tits.

Deadeye
10-21-06, 06:41
She refused to let me shoot off on her face but she didn’t mind taking a protein shot in her mouth and then spitting it out.

Unfortunately, I’ve lost two sets of cum shot pictures. I accidentally erased the pictures where I spermed her tits and another time I didn't get the pics because I shot off in her pussy too soon. But this time I do have the pictures where I fucked her doggie and managed to pull it out in time to shoot off on her ass.

pic 20) penetration

pic 25) cum shot

pic 28) cum shot

Captain Stiffy
10-21-06, 21:29
I just threw up. I'm not even kidding.

Deadeye
10-22-06, 20:36
Saw Lisa in front of Mickeys. Settled for a quick BBBJ for a Jackson.

She took her time and did it right.

She asked me to post her pictures so all you guys will recognize her and pick her up.

She begged me to talk dirty to her. She said, "call me your black ***** dick sucking dirty little *****”………well, you get the idea. Only she went on and on. She couldn't get enough of the dirty talk. That's a switch for me. Usually I'm asking the girls to talk dirty.

She kept asking me to dick slap her and deep throat her. She even said she was into bondage, gangbangs, and getting fucked in the ass. This girl's out of my league. She admitted that she scared a lot of guys because she loves sex and is so aggressive.

Sure enough when I started talking dirty like she said, she jerked her pants down and started playing with her pussy. She swears she had an orgasm but I don’t believe it. However, I could easily see that her pussy was soaking wet.

You'll notice that her tongue is a funky color. It's because of a lollipop that she was slurping on when I picked her up. She held on to it the whole time and wouldn't let it out of her sight.

Come to think of it, I may just start handing out suckers to all the girls before every BJ. The lollipop turned a regular BJ into a drooling, slurping, lip smacking porn experience..

Deadeye
10-22-06, 20:43
She is a pleasant girl with a good attitude. I would repeat with her. Treat this girl right. She's a keeper.

I wish I'd fucked her but I didn’t have time. I wish someone would please fuck her and report back.

Pics 86 and 87 are the cum shots.

Scorpio Master
10-22-06, 21:57
Don't have any great visual aid like aamco but here it is:

Found Lil'Bit in Red Springs last week for bbbjcim for .20. She is now staying off a side street off West 3rd Ave in Red Springs. She gives probably the best bj i've ever had. Short petite with short brownish hair wsw. Loves you to grab her head and f*@k her in her mouth hard. Picked up Leslie, lumbee sw, on the same street couple days later. Went to the spot Lil'Bit showed me and saw her walking down the street. She waved to me as I passed by but had Leslie with me. .30 for half and half. Saw two more where I picked up Leslie. This street is right off 71 right when you enter Red Springs coming from Shannon. It's on the right across from the driving range. If you keep going on 71 until the dead end at the light make a left into downtown Red Springs and make a right onto 3rd Ave to find Lil'Bit. Best time is late afternoon before it gets dark.

Went looking on Bragg twice this week. First time saw this very hot long curly hair burnette wsw behind Mickey's. Someone was riding my ass so I didn't take a chance to pick her up and drove around and saw her in another car that passed by me. Found Constance, early mid 20's wsw with short brown blondish hair and a red hat on, who I meet in the Hill. Half and half for .25. Her service is average. Tonight meet Theresa, tall slender curly blonde in a leather jacket wsw, walking down Bragg across for Mickey's. I would say in her early 40's. Looked better from a distance. Half and half for .20. The bj was pretty good as she was also licking the boys. Sex part was average. She had no breast what so ever. Gave her my number but she would be a last resort thing. I'll be on Bragg looking for that burnette. Good luck all.

Kulli
10-22-06, 22:01
Aamco -- Congratulations on your series of blowjobs. I have to get my -ss down to Fayetteville, if that's the quality of talent you have there.

Vegas Black
10-23-06, 01:39
Thats rare to find a SW like that....rare to find a BSW like that.
I need to get to NC with the quickness!
Be safe out there..........

East Side
10-23-06, 02:34
I hope you run into her again Aamco. Would love to see some of shots of her ass.

Benchseats Rock
10-23-06, 02:44
Aamco -- Congratulations on your series of blowjobs. I have to get my -ss down to Fayetteville, if that's the quality of talent you have there.

Kulli,

Let me know when you're set to go and I'll split the trip with ya.

AAMCO, if you ever make it up this way you have a case of boh and a bushel of crabs with your name on it.

Daddy Lows
10-23-06, 04:14
Double AA, M C O! Nice pics. Looks like she could've died by asphyxiation.

Peace

CasaDelAmor
10-23-06, 13:22
Go AAMCO. You Da Man. Shes a Hottie. Nice teeth, eyes, tongue, skin and so enthusiastic. Looks dd free and good to go. Need more like her. Fayetteville is picking up. Would love to have ger didgits if ya havem.

Happy Hunting

Casa

Deadeye
10-23-06, 15:33
When it comes to informative, entertaining, and accurate posts that tell the rest of us where to find the pussy, you are indeed the master.

Scorpio Master
10-23-06, 21:47
Found Leslie off the same street in Red Springs Monday night. Half and half for .25. Saw one other out.

Thanks for the compliments aamco. If I'm the master on here then you are God on here. Good luck all.

Deadeye
10-24-06, 19:59
Ordinarily I would not post this many pics of the same girl but I will make an exception in this case. Apparently her pregnancy makes her a very popular girl.

I didn’t think I’d ever see her again. I did not realize she had changed locations. She got smacked around by some drug dealer trying to pimp her out so she moved on to a different spot.

She’s had a rough time since we last met. She was raped last week by a guy she had known for about a year. He picked her up for sex and took her to a secluded location, bent her over a picnic table, fucked her doggie, laughed at her, and made her find her walk back.

Deadeye
10-24-06, 20:09
It's rather odd the way I met up with her. She was in a car with her boyfriend and I was alone in my car. We pulled up to a stop sign at the same time. She sees me and I wave at her. She jumps out of her boyfriend’s car and gets in with me. Her boyfriend gets out of the car and becomes enraged. He’s mad as hell at her. He’s calling her every cum sucking cock ***** ***** name you can think of and then some.

At this point, I'm starting to get nervous so I hit the gas and speed off with his girl. Then I take her back to my place and fuck the hell out of her.

I wear myself out fucking her everytime. She has got some great pussy, her body is tight and firm, and her lips are soft and sweet. The only change is that she is beginning to get a few stretch marks.

Pics 152 and 154 are the cum shots. In pic 144 you can see inside her pussy but it did not turn out well.

Vegas Black
10-25-06, 00:06
youre killing me with the Preggo action!
keep it coming!

Rev333
10-25-06, 09:35
tryed to help with your pic 144 alittle, here you go.

rev333

Qcmastermonger
10-25-06, 11:39
Hey your saving me some dough, I think I have choked the chicken twice on these pic's. With these new ones I am going to have to beat it up again. Thanks for saving me $40 x 3 = $120 your good for my budget.

Judging from the way you shot half way up on her chest, she trips your trigger too. One question why on earth would you pass the opportunity to enter her from the back door. That is a gorgeous rose bud. You need to take that shot. It is enlarged from the pg and a prize indeed.

ps If you have taken this chick from the back door and have pics, you might not hear from me for awhile. I will be beating the whole chicken house for a month.

WiseBorn
10-27-06, 15:47
AAmaco those are the best pics I've ever seen comming out of Fay. I'm gonna have to look them up the next time I get down that way.

Ho Lala
10-28-06, 14:35
I wish I was banging this one. Nice pics.

Wcoyete36
10-30-06, 18:49
I have been coming to this board for about 2 years now. I find it quite odd that a week after the first post about action in Rockingham there are 11 sad faces on the front page of the Daily Journal. Becareful out there. I decided to check it out Sun for myself and saw uncle leo everywhere. Boy that place is crawling with them, but that is a good sign of action too. This board may be a hunting ground for not only us mongers. Remember the rules and hump safely.

SomeDude
11-02-06, 00:53
Just a thought but after today's story in the Fayetteville rag about a SW's kidnapping I believe the streets will be heavy with local pork. To bad it will cut into the supply of the Moose and the old city managers love of "chicks with dicks". I have a non street provider on the side so I'm going to lay low, still there is always Shady Pines in SC. It's an hour or so drive for me but it's safe from the corrupt local pigs, later vatos.....

SomeDude
11-02-06, 22:45
Just a quick sighting, did some work on Pope AFB today, on the way home I spotted a sister girl and white SW. Chatted with both while in the parking lot of the Burger King. I've been with the white SW before (Michelle from WVa.) but did not partake of either, my private provider waxes the surf board now. Girls can be found on the streets behind Burger King and Taco Bell, usually off 4th and 5th Street. Before dark seems to be the best times, just thought I would pass it along.

Deadeye
11-03-06, 14:55
She’s got a fantastic curvy figure along with really nice set of tits. You could not tell she had such a fuckable body when she was walking down the street. My jaw hit the ground when I lifted her sweater and got a look at her body. You will find her in the usual posted places.

Her BJs are worthless and she won’t allow cum anywhere on her body. But I still managed to have a good time. I spread her legs, dug in her pussy, and pounded her hard for fifteen minutes.

But what I really wanted was to fuck her doggie style. So I flipped her over and smooched her beautiful ass. Then I held on with both hands and pumped her till I emptied my balls. Wow, what a feeling.

She is a part timer that does not allow pictures. I told her to never mind then and that I would be leaving now. So she changed her mind. She allowed a few panty shots before she starting getting pissed off about the pictures. I wish I could have gotten a bunch of full body naked pictures of her. She is well proportioned and stacked.

Half and half for .40 plus a tip for pictures.

Kulli
11-03-06, 16:34
Aamco -- Since your picks are so excellent, how about organizing a Mongerfest for us visitors in Fayetteville one of these days?

Boosel
11-03-06, 23:11
Sorry I haven't posted lately. I recently picked up an older lumbee in fville. The first few times she was ok and a great provider, but the last few times I've seen her I just passed her by. She had dropped about 20 lbs it looked like. About a month ago she was thicker and excellent bbbj. I've missed a few that were 7 or 8 on the sw scale to other mongers. Well be safe and happy hunting.

The boose man

Deadeye
11-04-06, 02:59
I found her in the usual posted places at 6:30 pm. She is short and stocky, about 5 ft. 1 in. or 2 in. and weighs 140 to 150 lbs. She waits till dark to come out because she trying to keep this part time job a secret from her friends and family. She appears to be drug free and there is no drama with her.

I took a few naked pics and a few BJ pics just before we started. It’s a good thing too because once we started fucking, she felt so good that I forgot all about taking any more pics. I just barely managed to pull my dick out in time for a cum shot to her stomach. Wow, this is some fantastic girl meat. Get it while it lasts.

Deadeye
11-04-06, 03:04
She turned 21 yrs old in September. She has a very pleasant personality and is eager to please. Don’t be fooled by her age though. She sucks a dick like a pro rather than a 21 yr. old.

She performed a no hands BJ without me asking, if that tells you anything.

Her skin is silky white and smooth. Her ass is full and firm. Her tits are 36 DDs and are a little bit saggy for her age but only because they are so big. When you titty fuck this little honey you may lose track of where your dick is at because of those big hooters.

pic 57) she's deepthroating my entire dick

Deadeye
11-04-06, 03:15
She is young and cute and a very strong fuck. When you get on top of her missionary style and start riding her, she will actually throw you around a bit. I had to hold on to keep from falling off. This was a first for me.

Her pussy is tight and sucks up around your dick when you try to pull it out. The younger guys among us may want to jack off before getting with her because her pussy will suck the cum out of your dick in record time.

The weather is turning cold and she and her boyfriend don’t have a place to stay. She is going to be fucking everyday till she can save enough money to rent a house. Thank goodness she doesn't have a drug habit to support. I gave her a cheap motel room in exchange for a BBBJ, covered full service and pics. I bet she could be had for less though.

Treat her good and she’ll treat you good. She is fresh and still has a sense of innocence about her. She won't stay this way very long.

pics 68 and 69) cum shots after I removed the condom

VanDriver
11-04-06, 09:26
She is young and cute and a very strong fuck. When you get on top of her missionary style and start riding her, she will actually throw you around a bit. I had to hold on to keep from falling off. This was a first for me.

Her pussy is tight and sucks up around your dick when you try to pull it out. The younger guys among us may want to jack off before getting with her because her pussy will suck the cum out of your dick in record time.

The weather is turning cold and she and her boyfriend don’t have a place to stay. She is going to be fucking everyday till she can save enough money to rent a house. I gave her a cheap motel room in exchange for CFS and pics. I bet she could be had for less though.

Treat her good and she’ll treat you good. She is fresh and still has a sense of innocence about her. She won't stay this way very long.

pics 68 and 69) cum shots

Aamco:

Makes me wish I was down in your neck of the woods. I hope that you got her digits b/c she is a true needle in a haystack...a gem!

And, nice pimphand on getting so many pictures. That alone is a great accomplishment. But, I've seen similar work by you so I wasn't that surprised!

Van (DC, MD, and VA monger)

Wireless91910
11-04-06, 10:05
Aamco,

I was born in Clinton, NC. I guess I'm gonna have to leave CA/AZ to head back to NC to tap some of that ass!

Great Work

Wireless91910

Ho Lala
11-04-06, 10:31
Nice, great pictures, I can see you had a lot of fun.

The weather is turning cold and she and her boyfriend don’t have a place to stay. She is going to be fucking everyday till she can save enough money to rent a house. I gave her a cheap motel room in exchange for CFS and pics. I bet she could be had for less though.

pics 68 and 69) cum shots

Deadeye
11-04-06, 10:40
A woman walked up to my car while parked at Mickey’s and asked for a date. I politely refused. Then she asked if I wanted a mother/daughter threesome. She said that both she and her daughter were living out of their car and that both of them would fuck me if I'd get them a place to stay for the night.

They were riding around together in an old beat up dark blue Honda Accord with no hubcaps. She kept annoying me to meet her daughter so I finally agreed and walked over to the car where the daughter was sitting. I never believed that the other girl was really her daughter. But when I met her face to face it was obvious that these two were in fact mother and daughter. They looked just alike except for their age difference. Anyway, I remained hesitant because I sensed a possible rip off scenario.

Then the daughter suddenly gets in the back seat and takes her clothes off. My dick immediately started jumping. The daughter's hot body was more than enough to make up for the lackluster Mom. However, to make a long story short, I decided not to go with them because I smelled a rip off.

Maybe someone else on this board will have better luck with these two. Mom is about 50 and the daughter is about 25. Both are brunettes with shoulder length hair and are easily recognizable because they both have unusually heavily freckled faces. The daughter wears baggy clothing that hides a gorgeous female figure underneath. If anyone encounter these two gals, please post your experience.

SomeDude
11-04-06, 11:49
Damn Aamco, with shots like those I may have to hit the streets again. Where did you find her, over the Person St bridge, 301, Mountain, Dallas or Progress in the Hill? I wish you had a clear face shot so I knew what to look for, she looks part lumbee, I have got to hit that young pussy........

Vegas Black
11-04-06, 13:47
nice pics.
that mother/daughter combo is defintely a ripoff, you were smart not to hook-up with them. most likely they would have pulled a weapon on you, or got some male partners hiding somewhere.
Be safe out there............

Brazil Mambo
11-06-06, 08:31

The weather is turning cold and she and her boyfriend don’t have a place to stay. She is going to be fucking everyday till she can save enough money to rent a house. Thank goodness she doesn't have a drug habit to support. I gave her a cheap motel room in exchange for a BBBJ, covered full service and pics. I bet she could be had for less though.

pics 68 and 69) cum shots after I removed the condom

Nice pics. That's a great find.

WhenWhen
11-08-06, 00:07
once again - great job to a fellow snapper.

Deadeye
11-11-06, 01:03
She has finally decided to call my cell phone when she wants to get together. The first time she called me last week I refused to meet her. She wanted me to pick her up after dark on a dead end street and I thought it was too risky. She hangs out with a rough crowd.

The following pictures are from when I fucked her this past Monday. However, I fucked her again on Friday. I will post Friday’s pics in a few days.

I have mixed feelings about posting too many pictures of the same girl but I will continue posting her based on the numerous requests and comments that she has inspired.

Some of these pictures look similar to ones that have already been posted. However, these are brand new pictures.

All of the following pics are of her sitting and/or lying on the bed

Deadeye
11-11-06, 01:21
I have to commend her for staying off the crack during her pregnancy. Just before she became pregnant, the crack had just about gotten the best of her. She had lost down from 115 pounds to 85 pounds. I had quit using her after two attempts because of her bad attitude and poor service. She claims she was spending $500.00 a day on crack at the time.

Anyway, she got another chance with me quite by accident simply because I didn’t recognize her when I picked her up. She was hiding the fact that she was pregnant too. I almost set her back out when I realized she was so pregnant.

Some of these pictures may look similar to ones that have already been posted. However these are brand new pictures.

All of the following pics are pussy and/or ass shots.

pic 95) I fucked her untill she collasped from exhaustion. Her due date is Christmas which makes her 34 weeks pregnant. As a result, she gets tired rather easily. In this pic I had just removed my condom. I'll change condoms about three different times for saftey and sanitary reasons.

Deadeye
11-11-06, 01:37
As it turned out I am really glad I didn’t set her back out after discovering that she was pregnant.

She is a different girl when she’s not on crack. She is very customer oriented. She will suck your dick as long as you like and she loves to deepthroat. She will fuck you in as many different positions as you like. You can fuck her hard, stop and rest, and keep on fucking her. She does all this without complaining. And she is cheap too. Overall, she is the most fun girl I have ever been with. I have to keep reminding myself that she is a SW and not my girlfriend.

However, she is not perfect. She won’t do anal and she claims that she has never allowed cum on her face until now. I find that most girls her age do not allow cum on their faces.

For extra consideration she has allowed me to splooge her face and I have included a few shots of her initiation.

Some of these pictures may look similar to ones that have already been posted. However these are brand new pictures.

pics 80 and 81) BBBJ pics

pics 1197 and 1198) She claims this is her very first facial but I don't believe anything a SW says.

pics 1199 thru 1201) She immediately replied, " Damn, that's a lot of cum." You can't see it because of the blurred pictures, but her right eye is full of cum.

pic 1203) in the bathroom washing the cum off her face

Deadeye
11-11-06, 02:05
I almost forgot to include these pics of her standing around.

These are new pictures although they may look similar to others I have already posted.

I Hobby
11-11-06, 03:19
1) You seem to have quite a lot of fun with these girls and great pics. Keep up the great work.

I gave her a cheap motel room in exchange for a BBBJ, covered full service and pics.2) I don't know if this is a good idea? Think of all the ramification of letting a SW take a control of a room you got under your name. There was a story here or somewhere, where the guy got into some serious trouble letting a SW spend the night. Needless to say druggies, pimps and colorful characters took advantage of the situation and he was responsible for all. Please do be careful with this.

3) This is a more of a philosophical thought. After I saw the pregnant girl's pics, I begin to wonder, what if? What if 18 years from now, the girl's kid grows up and begins to monger. So he is casually browsing through USASG archive and sees his mama with some dude's man juice running down her face. Wonder what he will say?

Deadeye
11-11-06, 04:53
Thank you for your support, I Hobby. I met up with the pregnant girl again yesterday and will post these pictures in a day or two.

You’re right. It’s not a good idea to provide a room to a SW if you sign in under your real name. The seedy motel mentioned in post 209 didn’t ask for a photo ID and therefore the room was not in my real name. However, I do have a fake photo ID if I were to need it for any reason.

I’m glad you brought up the scenario that the SW 1) may be recognized on this site 2) by her son 3) 18 years from now. I realize you are posting a philosophical question but realistically speaking Mom's pics are blurred and the chances of her son finding them on this site in 18 years would be like finding a needle in a haystack. In the odd event that the son did find his mom's pics then he certainly would be unable to recognize blurred pics of his mother from 18 years earlier. But for the sake of philosophy let's say the son did indeed 1) recognize his mother 2) on this site 3) 18 years from now. I think he would rationalize by saying that mom was desperate to "put food on the table" and end up blaming his father instead of his mother.

I would like to thank you for bringing it up because this leads to another question that is frequently asked of me.

Several members have asked why I choose to blur the pics and you have just provided the short answer to their question.

Since it is such a good question, I will give the long answer.

But first I’d like to say that unblurred pics are the best pics. The unblurred pics of Glenn61, CookyJar, and many others too numerous to mention are my favorite.

I choose to blur because of one or a combination of the following:

1) These girls are all SWs but most of them have family and friends who are not aware of what they do.

2) Many of these girls are part timers in small communities and are not known to local LE.

3) Most of these girls are performing a sex act. If they were simply posing nude, then unblurred pictures would not be as much of a problem.

4) Some members tell the girls that their pics are posted on this site. That causes future pics to be a) more difficult to obtain b) more expensive to obtain, or c) impossible to obtain.

The preggo SW would fall under all four of these scenarios.

If anyone would care to comment, please PM me so we can leave this board open for those would would like to post info concerning the girls.

Regards,
Aamco

Franzferdinand
11-11-06, 11:30

These are new pictures although they may look similar to others I have already posted.

Man, if I'm ever down in NC, I'm buying you a beer! These pix are great and I certainly hope you keep them coming! And as far as the room for the woman, if you know she's not going to screw you on it, I would leave her the room. I've done it before with a sw i was familiar with and had no problems at all. Great work and thanks for sharing!

Vegas Black
11-11-06, 11:34
Aamco, you never disappoint. I'am loving this preggy of yours. You are one lucky mofo. A preggy thats clean on the streets is like coming across a 4 leaf clover in the amazon jungle!

How far along is she? I'am assuming about 6 months. Are those titty's producing milk yet? If so get some pics of her squirting it out. also, I hope you are using rubbers when tapping that pussy, you say in pic 95 you fucked her to exhaustion, your dick is visible and i see no rubber. Yeah she preg but she might have something.

The girls body is amazing! Pretty face from what I can see, nice firm round tits, preggo belly, round firm ass, and clean feet! clean feet is rare on SW's, LOL!
i'll be waitng for your next round of pics unless i cant hold out and catch the next redeye to NC to find her.

Be safe out there...............

Land Shark
11-11-06, 15:46
I just happened to find my way to this board from the Boston board by following the pics. You are a class act Aamco, Good posts and pics for the brother mongerers, and good lookin out for the talent you are photographing and submitting.
Keep it up, if I ever get down south I will be reading your posts for guidance.
Peace
Shark

Boosel
11-12-06, 00:56
Hey Aamco I saw a wsw preggo last evening near the abandon service station just before the spring lake walmart. Could this have been your girl?. Also while I was riding around town from 7pm till 8 I saw 1 fresh looking wsw near mickeys...so maybe there is a new group of girls possibly moving in. Well anyway be safe and good luck hunting....

VisionGuy
11-12-06, 02:10
Aamco,

Wow shes hot being prego. I would have changed condoms several times like you did too. But would she allow you to do her anal?

Thanks again for the great pics! Hats off to you.

GentlePain
11-12-06, 06:56
Aamco Dude, you keep hitting that girl, (I just want to clarify, hiting in a good way) you are going to pull out and the kid is going with you.

Love the camera work

Trav Pokerman
11-12-06, 13:15

These are new pictures although they may look similar to others I have already posted.I'm starting to get a complex. I would have to go WEEKS without a discharge to produce the amount of discharge as I see on some pics here. I know my fellow mongers don't go very long without discharging, so Kudos to those who are sperm-producing overchievers.

Deadeye
11-12-06, 14:13
Thank goodness it’s Friday. She and I now have a set time and place to meet every Friday. We meet up and go shagging for a couple of hours.

She is currently 34 weeks pregnant. She doesn’t seem to think she will last till her due date so this series of pregnant pics will soon come to an end. I will fuck her right up to when she delivers as long as she is OK with it. Her doctor says she can fuck as long as it doesn't hurt.

She swears that sex is better while she’s pregnant.

Deadeye
11-12-06, 14:17
pics 24, 25, and 26) I am wearing a condom but it has worked it way near the end. I had to stop and put on another condom. I will use about three condoms each time we get together. Each time I stop to rest I will apply a new condom for saftey and sanitary reasons.

Deadeye
11-12-06, 14:20
She is a classic nymphomanic **** and a real GFE.

Deadeye
11-12-06, 14:29
I'm speaking of:

Scorpio Master
SomeDude
Boosel
Jaster
dbrownhornet
Rev333
Silver Tibby
Iva Bigun
chelseafc1960

and numerous others that have helped us along the way.

Everyone appreciates your willingness to share information. Your reports make it possible for the rest of us to pork the local girl meat population and save time and money while doing it.

I encourage all members who have not yet posted to join in and tell us about your experiences. We need your bad experiences as well as your good ones.

While pictures are indeed entertaining, they are not very useful. If I had to choose between a few good pictures or some valuable info on where to find pussy, I would rather find the pussy.

Pictures are a dime a dozen but finding a hot chick to bang is hard to do.

SomeDude
11-12-06, 14:37
Here's someone to avoid, as my private provider is out of town for a week I was feeling the urge. Cruised the zones, 301/Mountain, the Hill not much out but alot of pork chomping doughnuts and dick like the corrupt pussy's they are. The only one I found was a lumbee girl who called herself Babydoll, service and attitude was lousy and she kept going on about wanting a tip, blah, blah, blah.

After the deed I dropped her where I found her, Hammond and Sopana, expecting to just go on my way and pass on her services the next time. Well the girl opened my glove box and found my phone and wallet. She grabed them and tried a dash from my car, I stopped her and she pulled a blade on me which I took from her after two elbows to the face. I tossed her from the SUV and left the area with her purse and blade on the floor board.

Damn I hate when street girls try to rip me off especially when they mistake my easy going nature for weekness. I did not like doing what I had to do but I've seen combat in the current and past wars. I'm always on guard and my instincts will kick in with an impact. Needless to say when safe from the area I tossed her purse with a net gain of 155 and her glass pipe which I smashed. This hobby can be a real pain sometimes......

VanDriver
11-12-06, 18:14
She is a classic nymphomanic **** and a real GFE.

Aamco:

I think it will be easy to identify this lady's child in the future as he will be the one with either many bumps or many dents in the head! LOL...

Van

Deadeye
11-12-06, 23:36
SomeDude,

Thanks for the excellent report and the warning in post #236.

I will be sure to avoid the Lumbee named "Babydoll".

Regards,
Aamco

Scorpio Master
11-13-06, 03:40
Aamco you are still the man. Thanks for the shout out. Anybody that has been doing this long enough has run into problems like Dude did. Had a check book stolen with 24 checks still in it. Who in the hell would spend over two hundred dollars at pic n' pay shoes? Had to make a police report, a bank report and send letters to pic and pay, JC Penny, walmart, food lion and all the other places she decided to go shopping.

Haven't been out much due to taking a promotion at work that doubled the hours I put in plus having two regulars call me about once a week. Did go hunting a couple nights this past week. Saw a hand full of SW across from Mickey's behind the Bleeker dealership. The streets are dark and there are guys out but I've never had a problem back there. Some behind Mickey's as usual and there was a very cute young looking BSW but was gone by the time I could get back around. The blonde with the cell phone was out of course. A few here and there on 301 and saw nothing at the creek. One tall curly redhead in the Hill, TeeTee is out there, and LE was always around everytime I went throught there. Very few on the service road and mountain drive.

Good luck all

DbrownHornet
11-13-06, 13:55
What did Baby Doll look like? I hope it wasn't the girl that tried me back during the summer. I created a post about it.

I met a nice older blond SW named Marlene in the hill and she was very nice. I will be looking for her on my next trip for another drama lesson.

Etnod
11-13-06, 18:03
She is a classic nymphomanic **** and a real GFE.Aamco,

Why did you shoot your load like that on that woman? Damn man! Why did you have to bang her like that dude?

You must have emptied both testicles on her! Damn dude.. That aint right! :)

SomeDude
11-14-06, 00:34
Dbrown she was 40ish med build with short redish/brown hair, with a bruise over her left eye thanks to Mr Elbow. No front teeth to knock out as they were already gone, bad sucking skills and poor attitude. Hey vatos avoid her at all cost, or don't if you want to loose your wallet. On a side note what I did not mention was that she had some other poor bastards wallet in her purse. I dropped it in a mail box so if one of you mongers are missing your goods, well I hope the US mail comes through, later dudes.....

Deadeye
11-14-06, 19:22
These are different pics are of the same pregnant girl. I've been posting her pics for the last two weeks now. I fucked her twice last week and I fucked her three times this week so far.

You have seen her before and there is nothing new to see. Just more of the same.

I am going broke fucking this girl. I’m hooked on crack alright but it’s a different kind of crack. The crack of a 24yr old girl is as addictive as the freebase kind of crack.

Taking her pics is getting kinda old but I will gladly take the shots and post the pictures as long as you want to see them.

pics 1274 and 1275) Her pregnancy is getting the best of her. She has no energy and is moving real slow. In these two pics, she is struggling just to get her clothes off.

pic 1238) But when she sees a hard dick, she will get a burst of energy and attack it.

Deadeye
11-14-06, 19:42
Here are some lactating nipple shots that many of you have requested.

You have to really look close to see what I'm talking about because the camera flash almost ruins the pictures.

She really enjoys milking her own tits. It's a turn on for her.

pics 49,60,61 and 63) She is milking her left nipple.

pic 47) She is milking her right nipple.

pics 48 and 51) She is milking both nipples.

Deadeye
11-14-06, 19:51
More pictures for you pussy and ass lovers.

In pic 54, the condom has rode up and it looks as if I'm not using one. I refuse to have vaginal sex without a condom and will use as many as three different condoms with her.

Deadeye
11-14-06, 19:59
Here are some pics for you BJ lovers out there.

She gets really aggressive when you stick a dick in her mouth.

Deadeye
11-14-06, 20:04
A few pics for you cum shot connoisseurs.

She is one hot babe for a SW. You would have to see this girl in person and up close to get an accurate idea of how pretty she is. She just turned 24 yrs. old, her hair is dark red, her eyes are a light blue, and her skin is silky white and absolutely flawless with no scars, bruises, stretch marks, or tatoos. Her sweetheart personality combined with accomodating attitude make her a super GFE.

Admittedly, she has developed some slight stretch marks in the last week that will eventually fade away.

As I've said before, when all things are considered, she is the best girl I have experienced.

She commented about how she loves the feel of hot cum on her face.

pic 68,72 and 73) Check out her lips. These lips have never had lipstick on them. They are naturally rosy red and plump. She wrapped her lips around my dick and sucked me dry. She wanted me to shoot off in her mouth but I pulled out instead and Glenn61'ed her face.

Vegas Black
11-14-06, 21:40
Aamco, you have gone above and beyond in your posts. you have given us fellow perverts some really good pics and wet dreams. If their is a hall of fame on this board, I nominate you. This girl is beyond FANTASTIC!
I love the titty milk shots.
Post more if you got them, we aint tired of them and when we do get bored of them......we aint tellin' ya!
LOL!
Be safe out there Aamco.......and be careful with her, she might start playing with your head so you fall in love with her so you can be her baby daddy.
Be safe out there...........

Stormrider
11-15-06, 01:42
A few pics for you cum shot connoisseurs.

She is one hot babe for a SW. You would have to see this girl in person and up close to get an accurate idea of how pretty she is. She just turned 24 yrs. old, her hair is dark red, her eyes are a light blue, and her skin is silky white and absolutely flawless with no scars, bruises, stretch marks, or tatoos. Her sweetheart personality combined with accomodating attitude make her a super GFE.

Admittedly, she has developed some slight stretch marks in the last week that will eventually fade away.

As I've said before, when all things are considered, she is the best girl I have experienced.

She commented about how she loves the feel of hot cum on her face.

pic 68,72 and 73) Check out her lips. These lips have never had lipstick on them. They are naturally rosy red and plump. She wrapped her lips around my dick and sucked me dry. She wanted me to shoot off in her mouth but I pulled out instead and Glenn61'ed her face.

You're gonna give that poor baby brain damage from all the pounding on his forehead.

ICTPussHound
11-16-06, 01:53
Way to go, man! If you ever get bored with her, send her to Wichita and I'll take over from there!

VisionGuy
11-17-06, 01:09
Aamco

You outdid your self again. You are the man today. Man I wish I lived closer to your city id ask for contact info.

Be safe Bro!

Iva Bigun
11-17-06, 08:53
And that's all I've got to say about that.

Later,
Iva B.

Deadeye
11-17-06, 16:44
I fucked her Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday or four out of the last seven days. I have trouble keeping it straight.

I’ve already posted the Friday and Monday pictures and this post contains Tuesday's pictures.

I will post the Thursday pics on this board very soon. I hope that will be the last of the pics because I am trying hard to quit seeing her. After all, she is currently 34 weeks pregnant.

I have suggested to her several times that we should stop having sex. But she gets upset and says, “I love it and I’ve got to have it.”

Pic 1303) She is hot off the street.

Pics 1277, 1278, and 1279) She’s fresh out of the shower.