PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

NC Wanderer
06-05-10, 08:15
thanks for the reply. I'm planning a trip next week guys. Would you recommend VIP or should I go to Fayetteville and visit one of the K-Bars. You guys don't really talk about those much any more. So I'm really leaning towards VIP.

Thanks

If you are going south on I-95 through South Carolina, check out Osaka near South of the Border in Dillion.

Pnty Rdr
06-05-10, 23:24
I'd like to but living in Clayton, NC I think Osaka is a little too far. But thanx for the tip.

If you are going south on I-95 through South Carolina, check out Osaka near South of the Border in Dillion.

Silver Tibby
06-07-10, 17:07
It's been sometime since I last posted, but I've been deployed for that last 15 months.. I just got back to Fayetteville last week and looking at the action on the Board things look dry. No one got any thing to report??

I know there has to still be some street action in the Ville...

sTibby

DbrownHornet
06-14-10, 12:30
I made a trip to the Ville last Friday night for mongering activities. This was my first trip to the Ville in quite some time. The board has been dead, so my expectations were very low. However, things began real quick. As soon as I hit the 301 area, I spotted a tall, mature, shapely blond. After introductions, it turned out that I remembered her (Annett) from a few years back, so everything was cool. We did a drama lesson and I dropped her off in the 301 area. Next I cruised the Massey Hill. There were a few SW’s out, but none to my liking. I cruise over to Bragg Blvd. and no SW’s were out that I wanted to spend time with. I search the side streets off Bragg too, but no SW’s.

Anyway, after going back and forth several times between 301 and Bragg, I spotted what appeared to be a shapely black SW. I know he/she right. She looked too good to be true, so after she got in my car we did a LE check and he/she check (pants down see the kitty lips type of check). Tammy was her name and she was from the Bronx, NY. Like I say, Coke bottle frame, caramel complexion, and she played a good flute. I drop her off at the Asian plaza then she got in her car and drove off. Wow she should have been on craigslist! She might be on the list. Oh well! So, as I headed out of town down 301 thinking my night was over, I spotted what looked to be a tall light skinned black or lumbee SW on 301. Her name was Jane and she was an expert flute player. Man was I drained after this trip last Friday. It will be a while before I return, but this was one of my best trips to the Ville in years. I do not have any contact information.

StreetDater
06-15-10, 13:20
I'm a fellow hobbyist from the Columbia, SC area. I tend to do my hobbying out of town. Lately I have been visiting Osaka Spa in Dillon, SC with good results. However, I noticed that F'Ville is only about another hour up the road. I have read reports of K-Bars in your area. Would anyone be so kind as to provide some basic info on these bars? What to look out for, which ones do you suggest, price range etc. Feel free to PM and also I would be glad to pass on info on SC AMPs if that helps.

Thanks,

Be Safe

Harry Bush
06-16-10, 08:48
I'm a fellow hobbyist from the Columbia, SC area. I tend to do my hobbying out of town. Lately I have been visiting Osaka Spa in Dillon, SC with good results. However, I noticed that F'Ville is only about another hour up the road. I have read reports of K-Bars in your area. Would anyone be so kind as to provide some basic info on these bars? What to look out for, which ones do you suggest, price range etc. Feel free to PM and also I would be glad to pass on info on SC AMPs if that helps.

Thanks,

Be SafeThere is a seperate thread on K-Bars (look down the list) although it hasn't been posted on in a while.

StreetDater
06-16-10, 20:58
I see the thread now. You were right, I didn't scroll down enough. I will RTFF and if I do make the trip make a report of my findings.

Thanks again, Be Safe.

Cat Tech
06-24-10, 01:53
I cant find much info on this place. I live near Raleigh and want to make sure its worth the drive to get some form of relief. PM me if anyone has any info.

NC Wanderer
06-24-10, 09:36
I cant find much info on this place. I live near Raleigh and want to make sure its worth the drive to get some form of relief. PM me if anyone has any info.Search this thread for "Pit stop" and you will get your answer.

Cat Tech
06-24-10, 22:32
Search this thread for pit stop and you will get your answer.Nothing recent, one post in 09 and some 08 and back.

No one has been any more?

That must say it all, lol.

Bustin Nutz
06-25-10, 17:01
Hey all, I went cruising today and saw absoloutely nothing. I did stop by TD but Shandy unfortunately doesnt work there anymore and Juicy has gained wiegt so didnt see anything I liked and bailed. I have been looking at CL and BP but cannot decide due to the uncertainties. Any other senior members having any luck out there? Stay safe.

Member #4169
06-27-10, 22:22
I need the hot spots in Lumberton I'm headed ther for work on Wed.

Please guys help me out here.

Roush 427
06-28-10, 06:08
I need the hot spots in Lumberton I'm headed ther for work on Wed.

Please guys help me out here.There are usually some indian sws hanging around the station across from the soup factory. Then there is osaka AMP further down on 95 its FS near dillon at south of the border.

Good luck.

TheKidd
07-03-10, 09:00
Last night, July 02, 2010, local uncle LEO was conducting a sting operation against mongers.

I saw at least 3 different "street walkers" who looked "Too good to be true" walk back and forth on Bragg Blvd between the church and the car repair place across from the square.

There would be only one "undercover street walker" out at a time and then someone would pull-up and talk to her... Next thing you know that person is trying to drive away and undercover LEO and marked LEO was cornering the car. They'd get the monger(s) out of the car and put them in the back of another and a LEO would get into the monger's car and they'd all drive off. Then an SUV would drop off another "USW" and the whole thing would repeat in a few minutes.

After being suspicious of the first gal that I saw, (she looked like a supermodel wearing a fake silver wig and large sunglasses and glittery clothes.) I pull into the square like I was going into one of the clubs and just sat there playing with my phone as I watch the whole thing for a bit.

I'm glad that I sat blended in with the rest of the cars in the lot... because someone else in a PT cruiser pulled-in and parked right next to the sign in the square and was too obvious in watching the show... A marked LEO came up and was questioning that driver and got IDs.

At that time, I decided to go into Mickey's to enjoy entertainment of another kind.

Browsebot
07-03-10, 10:26
Last night, July 02, 2010, local uncle LEO was conducting a sting operation against mongers.

I saw at least 3 different "street walkers" who looked "Too good to be true" walk back and forth on Bragg Blvd between the church and the car repair place across from the square.

I possibly saw the same thing, but maybe a week or two earlier. During the late afternoon, just before it started getting dark, I was driving south on Bragg Blvd. At that exact moment, there was very little traffic on Bragg Blvd in the immediate vicinity of the Square. A BSW (slim, well-dressed, nice hair) was standing near the edge of the Square. As my car got closer to the Square, she jay-walked from the Square to the median in the center of the street, looking over her shoulder as she crossed the street and giving me the look. She wasn't crossing the street, as she stopped on the median even though no traffic was coming, and once I passed her she returned to the Square.

A few days prior to that, as I was driving down Bragg Blvd in the late afternoon, I saw no less than four patrol cruisers together in the Square at the edge of the street. Seems like four patrol cruisers and their occupants could have been doing something a little more productive.

Golfcart
07-03-10, 11:13
I possibly saw the same thing, but maybe a week or two earlier. During the late afternoon, just before it started getting dark, I was driving south on Bragg Blvd. At that exact moment, there was very little traffic on Bragg Blvd in the immediate vicinity of the Square. A BSW (slim, well-dressed, nice hair) was standing near the edge of the Square. As my car got closer to the Square, she jay-walked from the Square to the median in the center of the street, looking over her shoulder as she crossed the street and giving me the look. She wasn't crossing the street, as she stopped on the median even though no traffic was coming, and once I passed her she returned to the Square.

A few days prior to that, as I was driving down Bragg Blvd in the late afternoon, I saw no less than four patrol cruisers together in the Square at the edge of the street. Seems like four patrol cruisers and their occupants could have been doing something a little more productive.

Carry a Bible in the car. Next time you see a SW who is likely LE, pull over and walk up to her on foot and smile. About the time she starts to say something, pull out that Bible and start preaching against sinners and forgiveness, and about going to Hell. Bet she flashes something silver and tells you to GTF away.

Roush 427
07-05-10, 06:15
Stopped by on the way to pembroke sat but no gals out, maybe they went to the home comming LOL. Went down 95 and stopped at South of the Border at Osaka AMP, great service as usual.

Be safe guys.

Fayetfiend
07-07-10, 02:55
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2010/07/06/1011683?sac=Local

Police cited 24 men for soliciting prostitutes in a sting operation Friday in the Bonnie Doone area.

The men are accused of soliciting female officers who were posing as prostitutes in the area of Johnson and Andy streets, according to Dan Grubb, a spokesman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

The sting was done between 8:15 p.m. Friday and 1:30 a.m. Saturday, Grubb said.

It took 14 minutes for the sting to net its first arrest, Grubb said.

The sting is part of the department's efforts to target crime in the Bonnie Doone neighborhood, Grubb said.

Representatives from the city's police, fire and code enforcement offices walked through the neighborhood twice earlier this year as a part of the effort.

Roush 427
07-07-10, 17:42

Police cited 24 men for soliciting prostitutes in a sting operation Friday in the Bonnie Doone area.

The men are accused of soliciting female officers who were posing as prostitutes in the area of Johnson and Andy streets, according to Dan Grubb, a spokesman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

The sting is part of the department's efforts to target crime in the Bonnie Doone neighborhood, Grubb said.

Representatives from the city's police, fire and code enforcement offices walked through the neighborhood twice earlier this year as a part of the effort.Just not be any real crime to work on for them to do this .whats next j walking?

Browsebot
07-07-10, 19:23

I'd bet that quite a few guys on this board probably have first-hand knowledge of that sting. =/

The safest thing to do is find a semi-reliable in-home provider that hopefully doesn't have too much drama at their location. It may take some effort, but they're out there, and it may be a little safer than hitting the streets, relatively speaking.

That sting averaged 4.57 people per hour over a 5.25 hour period.

TheKidd
07-07-10, 20:58
I'd bet that quite a few guys on this board probably have first-hand knowledge of that sting. =/

The safest thing to do is find a semi-reliable in-home provider that hopefully doesn't have too much drama at their location. It may take some effort, but they're out there, and it may be a little safer than hitting the streets, relatively speaking.

That sting averaged 4.57 people per hour over a 5.25 hour period.That was the sting that I observed and posted about earlier! I am working on finding a semi-reliable in-home provider... No luck just yet. I gave up on the streets around here a while back. The quality of the girls had dropped before they disapeared.

Now they are Under cover LEOs!

DbrownHornet
07-07-10, 21:24
I passed through Sunday night to see the fire works Sunday night. After that, I picked up a BSW named Profit (female, tall, long hair, long legs, big rack, from Cali) near the square on Brag Blvd for a very expert flute lesson. Oh yea be sure to do the LE check and he/she check in this area of town especially with BSW, unless that's your type of thing! I had no idea about the sting operation, but I do now.Thanks.

SomeDude
07-13-10, 21:27
Shame that Fayetthell LE does not have anything better to do. A number of BSW have moved to Old Shaw Rd and the intersection where Murchison and Shaw Road meet. Check the trailer park off Shaw and Gardenia. Meet a light skined sister girl, 20ish, who called herself Lil-T, but she was not little, big ass but small tits, hair tied up in a white bandanna. BBBJCIM for two dimes and a 1/2 soda I had in my ride, service was not bad and she cleaned up all of my DNA. Good luck on the hunt and remember the rules posted, later dudes....

Roush 427
07-14-10, 06:27
I stopped by yesterday and found 3 gals hanging out about 900 so I picked up a small one named leisha, small titts fair looking bought her a drink and honey bun. 20 for BBBJCIM not bad service. Best time is am. Be safe have fun.

Brew Man
07-15-10, 13:38
Since LEO ativity has gotten so hot lately, does anyone have good advice on how to do an effective LEO check? I always ask for the SW to show me something, but she is already in the car at that point. Is that too late? Should I ask her to show something before she gets in?

TheKidd
07-15-10, 18:46
One thing you can do is to browse some of the general fourms and rules of mongering to learn how to do a LEO check. I am going to do you a solid and tell you what I do to check for LEO.

1) If they just stay in a certian area, such as at one intersection but would not walk down a street or cross a street, then then they may be LEO. (If they are walking down the street or not staying in one spot, then they are most likely NOT LEO.)

2) Drive past and drive around. If you see unmarked and marked cars in the area close to a lady doing #1, then she is most likely a LEO.

3) If you do decide to approach her, if she hops into your car before discusing things, then she is most likely NOT a LEO. (LEOs will most likely not get into the car.)

4) Never discuss business or prices while she is standing outside of your car. (See #3.)

5) If you did discuss business while she's outside and reached an 'agreement'. She then tells you to drive around the building or down the street. She's LEO!

6) If she looks 'hot' or 'too good', then there is a good chance she is either a LEO or a TV. (In either case, you don't want to get involved. Especially if she is doing #1!)

Hope this helps you detect LEO.

Browsebot
07-15-10, 21:06
Since LEO ativity has gotten so hot lately, does anyone have good advice on how to do an effective LEO check? I always ask for the SW to show me something, but she is already in the car at that point. Is that too late? Should I ask her to show something before she gets in?Refer to the links below for the general "how-to-guides" written by other members, which are full of absolutely essential information. There are other odds & ends, but they have been discussed if you look through the forums.

22 Rules for Street Mongering
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Streetwalker Rules by Piker
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php#333333

19 Rules for Street Walkers
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php#222222

SomeDude
08-01-10, 18:43
Same old ones out, let Dawn BBBJCIM for two dimes friday night, found her in her usual spot off Bragg Blvd/Mike Street. Little red headed Jen is preggo, BBBJ and hit that juicy preggo pussy from behind. Tossed the cover and left my DNA between her ass cheeks, tried to greek but she was to tight. Three dimes and a pack of smokes, found her off Eastern Blvd. Anyone seen lumbee girl Missy around, later vatos....

Member #4169
08-03-10, 00:46
When to the soup factory. Found 2 girls. Crystal and Bobbi. Service was ok for 30$ each.

Scorpio Master
08-03-10, 00:52
Was south of Fayetteville today and decided to go by the soup place. Saw about three out there but none to my liking. Been out there plenty of times and seen plenty of sw but never picked any up out there. The one's I see always look wrinkled, old and very street worn.

Headed to Shannon where things have died down the last couple of years but found at least five out. One caught my eye at a gas station and after several of loops was able to pick her up. Said her name is April, 21 yo looks lumbee with a little county in her, around 105lbs with a pretty face and nice little body. 20 for bbbj no cim, 25 bbbjcim and 20 for fs. Decided to go for half and half for 35. We parked on a dirt road in the woods/field. She asked if I would pay her after or pay half now then the rest after. This was new for me. Every sw I've picked up for the first time always wanted the money up front. I don't know how long she has been in the game. The bbbj was nice, not the best i've had, but did enjoy feeling her azz while she was working. She put her seat back and I climbed on top. Droped her off at the gas station where I found her. She is very cool and laid back with average service. No number. Said next time I come out there and I don't see her ask one of the others for her. Hopefully the Shannon area will start to pick up again.

Before I get killed for directions here they are: if you are going north on 71 from Lumber Bridge you will see a Liberty gas station on the lt side before the chicken plant. Make that left. At the stop sign make a right. At the next stop sign there will be a gas station on the lt and that is were I found April. Make a rt and it will lead back to 71. Make a rt on 71 Liberty gas station will be on the rt so if you make a rt you'll be doing a circle around the area where I have found some luck. Now if nobody is out try going north on 71 to the flashing caution light with the two gas stations across from each other. I had some luck in the past on that road at a house that sits on the rt. Best time I think is just when the sun is going down.

Bustin Nutz
08-11-10, 15:23
Cruised the usual spots on Monday and nothing out. Is it me or are things slowing down a bit around here? I really would like to get a hold of preggo jen with the read hair. Never had a preggo before.

Member #4169
08-12-10, 18:36
Went by your area to do somework. Saw a redhead that looked VERY worn out she was probably hot 10 crack years ago. I did find a cute latino girl on eastern 20$ and 20 min later I felt better and went home.

Phaned
08-13-10, 21:24
Any reliable craigslist/backpage girls? Looking for a regular girl, but know how the scammers are around here. Is Nikki trustworthy?

Member #4169
08-13-10, 23:43
First off fay. Is dead except NASTY SW. So I went to Maxton to get soup. I saw no less that 8 SW some nasty. Nome not. I picked up Nikki. We had fun.

Darkman
08-14-10, 08:24
First off fay. Is dead except NASTY SW. So I went to Maxton to get soup. I saw no less that 8 SW some nasty. Nome not. I picked up Nikki. We had fun.When is the best time to go I was the for 2 hours yesterday and there was nothing there.

Member #4169
08-14-10, 12:48
When is the best time to go I was the for 2 hours yesterday and there was nothing there.To behonest I'm not sure I have been there at noon time and saw 4-5 girls I picked up an Lumbee girl and she was fun named cyrstal. I went there Friday night at 9pm and there had to be no less than 6 girls out there working. I picked up a nice 33 yr old WSW named Nikki. I paid 40 for half and half but I could have paid 30 probably.

NC Wanderer
08-14-10, 13:00
When is the best time to go I was the for 2 hours yesterday and there was nothing there.
Mornings are often better before the heat rises and the drugs enter the system.

Bustin Nutz
08-15-10, 09:32
Went cruising down to Shannon and it was kinda dead. Asked this lumbee SW if she knew April and she said "yes thats my best friend". Well I should have known better because she took me on a trip with no results. I gave her a nickel and kicked her out. Drove back to fayetteville and found Karen at the no-tel across from bus station. She indulged me with FS for .3 and it wasnt bad. Her face is probably a 6, kinda rougn but her body was nice and tight. She had a nice ass for the rear view, she said you can just knock on her door and ask for her. Seniors PM me and I will give you room number. Well fellow mongers, I am off and moving to TX and dont anticipate returning. I wish you all luck. Be safe and I will check in on your posts from time to time. Be safe and bust those nutz...

SomeDude
08-15-10, 11:17
Best of luck Bustin, you've posted some kick ass reports, no doubt you'll be deep in latino pussy your first week there. On a side note I heard red headed Jen had her baby, a shame, I wanted to hit that preggo pussy again. She has a fucked up face but that preggo pussy was good.

Akeman0866
08-18-10, 12:18
Went cruising down to Shannon and it was kinda dead. Asked this lumbee SW if she knew April and she said "yes thats my best friend". Well I should have known better because she took me on a trip with no results. I gave her a nickel and kicked her out. Drove back to fayetteville and found Karen at the no-tel across from bus station. She indulged me with FS for .3 and it wasnt bad. Her face is probably a 6, kinda rougn but her body was nice and tight. She had a nice ass for the rear view, she said you can just knock on her door and ask for her. Seniors PM me and I will give you room number. Well fellow mongers, I am off and moving to TX and dont anticipate returning. I wish you all luck. Be safe and I will check in on your posts from time to time. Be safe and bust those nutz...
Long time Senior Member, thanks for all the 411 over the years. Yeah Fayetteville is kinda Dead. Best of luck in Texas!!! ~ Akeman

SomeDude
08-18-10, 18:00
LE made another SW sting, hope no ones name was on the list. Saw they got Dawn, she has good sucking skills but spends to much time on her cell. She must be out already as I thought I seen her walking this morning. They also busted a number of fag hags and those who look for them, blah....

OV Beachball
08-20-10, 12:06
Saw on nixle.com that Leo did anouther sting last night in Massey Hill and Eastern area.

Hope no one we know.

Akeman0866
08-21-10, 02:18
Saw a regular of mine who doesnt get out much due to Uncle Leo being out a lot lately. Went to our spot and proceeded to clean my pipes. Talked her into helping me with light housekeeping twice a week @ $10 per hour, 2 hours per day with extra tips. Sounds like a Plan. ~ Akeman

N The Shadows
08-23-10, 22:45
Was downtown yesturday on some business. saw one LSW and one BSW on person by Eastern around 7:30pm. saw one more WSW around 10:00pm coming home around the same area.

SomeDude
09-01-10, 23:19
Saw a WSW named Shannon off Eastern Blvd this morning, did a loop picked her up near the BP by Russell Street. Went to her hotel but LE was in the parking lot, kept driving and found a dirt road to park. BBBJCIM for 20, did not have a cover for a ride. Not much to look at, 30ish thick, dirty blond, kind of a lazy attitude, sort of rushed. No phone and did not get a room number, YMMV. Saw a few sister girls working it off Shaw Rd near Murchison Road.

Member #4169
09-02-10, 00:54
Saw some crazy crack head peeing on the side of the road off Bragg at 1pm. Did not pick up because she was fucked in the head. Ahhh crack.

Market2
09-03-10, 19:23
Coming into Fayetteville tonight from Raleigh, going to try my luck. Raleigh is dying and from what I am reading Fayetteville isn't far behind, but its got to be better than Raleigh. If I have any luck I will post my adventure. Thanks for all the good info on the board.

SomeDude
09-04-10, 11:25
I hear that Market2, LE has been heavy, they did a sting the same day I last mongered. I just missed the pork patrol as if they don't have anything better to do in Fayetthell than bust a girl trying to make a living. While here try Eastern Blvd/Russell Street and Person Street which has the hotel across from the bus station.
Also there is the Massy Hill area IE: Progress Street/Dallas Street/Cude Street and near the Crown Arena try Mountain Drive and Hwy301 service roads. Bragg Blvd area near the Carolina Square strip clubs and Korean juice bars. Of course LE knows all these areas so watch out for stings as YMMV.

Scorpio Master
09-06-10, 01:35
Made the rounds Sunday starting with downtown. Saw Jenny, always wearing a bandana, heading to the BP. Nothing else out. Massey Hill, 301 and Mountain were dead. Hit Shannon which was also dead. Drove out to the soup plant in Maxton with no luck there. Went back to Shannon and found three on the road beside the gas station. Drove out to the other gas station and found one standing off on the side. Picked her up, Shana lumbee long brunette hair mid to late 20's, for bbbj for 20. She started with bbbj but I took it giving bjs wasn't her favorite thing and said she wanted to give me "the pus" if I didn't mind. She have huge tits and I was watching them bounce up and down while I was on top. She didn't ask for any more money but I did donate 10 more when we were done. Shana is very friendly and easy going. I did get her number for senior members who are interested.

Earlier in the week I hooked up with LeeAnn downtown. Usually meet up at least once a week. She was staying at one of the hotels downtown and I went to meet her. While walking down the hallway three females came up to me to see if I would be interested in coming to their room. According to LeeAnn the people at the hotel know what's going on down this hallway and don't mind as long as they get their rent. Some of the workers are even clients. If seniors want to try their luck pm me and I'll give more info.

Bangingu
09-06-10, 14:33
Just wanted to stop by an say hello. Just found this site long time member of another site another site. But like this site so far.

I'm in the fay area a lot grew up near hope mills. When I go back I check out BP an CL site but looking for just some quick action an help would be nice.

Thank you in advance. Stay safe an becareful.

SomeDude
09-07-10, 19:24
You right Scorp, it is dead, saw Jenn myself but did not hit it, wish she was still preggo. That was some fine pussy when she was preggo, I only got to hit it 2 or 3 times. Did see Dawn today walking off Shaw Road, did a quick scoop for a BBBJ, shot a load of DNA in her face and hair and she tossed the salad some for two dimes, tipped her a nickle. I guess Bragg Blvd is to hot with LE for her.

Cntryboy
09-09-10, 00:02
The Bonnie Doone was being heavily patrolled by the PD and deputy sherriffs this afternoon during lunch hours. I was out on the east side yesterday and drove thru Western and saw two nice WSW walking towards Sandy. Drove past as I wasnt sure if they were actually SWers or PD decoys as they looked better than the average SW. By the time i made my way back thru the hotter one of the two was gone and the second was stepping into a mongers vehicle. Does anyone have any additional info action in that area?

Amp Fanatic
09-09-10, 16:47
Well, there ain't that many hotels "downtown" Fay so I thought I'd take a drive and see if someplace stuck out. When I drove by one place, It looked like it had potential. Walked in the side door and was immediately asked by a black chick if I was there to see Leanne. Jackpot. Told her I'd never been there before but wanted to see someone. She tried to get Leanne on her cell but no answer. She told me for a couple bucks she'd take me to someone. Took me down the hall to a room shared by couple of white chicks-nothin to write home about tho. BBBJCIM $25 was all I was interested in. Not a fantastic experience but looks like the girls got a good thing goin and in a pinch it's a place to hit up. One last thing. Drove by a second place "downtown" and judging by the looks of chicks there, looks like the same thing is goin on in a corner hallway. Maybe 4 or 5 rooms worth.

Market2
09-11-10, 16:36
Came in to town this morning. Not much happening on Eastern and Owen. Tried going past bus station on Person St (read from other posts) and found a hot brunette off of S. Kennedy. Made contact and was swinging around to make pickup, I pulled in to the notel nearby and someone yelled from a room to her and she went to the room. Not sure what was up, I circled a few times but no luck. Cruised a little more, nothing hit my eye...be up next week, maybe I will have better luck.

Nite Crush
09-14-10, 18:04
Guys, watch out for BP in Fay! Some pimps team with their ho's are posting faked pix to allure hobbists then those hobbists got robbed!

When those pictures look too good to be true, then it is!

Safe mongering!

Scorpio Master
09-15-10, 03:20
Went to the hotel tonight to visit LeeAnn. There was about a hand full of sw walking around the parking lot. This to me is not good. It draws too much attention. Guy with a red shirt is hanging around the door I go in saying he just got out jail and could I spare some money for him to get something to eat. Told him I might have something left when I come back out. Go up the stairs down the hallway and right when I get to the door I hear someone say "who are you looking for." Turned around and the guy followed me up the stairs. Told him I found it and knocked on the door going in. About 30 minutes later we hear a light knock on the door. Told LeeAnn what happen and she figured it was him looking for money. Said not to give him any if he ask. When I was leaving decided to go out the door down the stairs at the end of the building to avoid him. Went out the door at the end of the building and walked around to the front of the pool where I was parked looking to see if he was at the door. There were a few at the door but not him. Getting into my car I looked at the stairway and there he is looking at me from the floor I was on. He raced down the stairs to catch me but I had already pulled out and was on my way. Most out here are bsw but did see two wsw tonight.

Browsebot
09-15-10, 09:04
Guy with a red shirt is hanging around the door I go in saying he just got out jail and could I spare some money for him to get something to eat......About 30 minutes later we hear a light knock on the door. Told LeeAnn what happen and she figured it was him looking for money. .....Went out the door at the end of the building and walked around to the front of the pool where I was parked looking to see if he was at the door. There were a few at the door but not him. Getting into my car I looked at the stairway and there he is looking at me from the floor I was on. He raced down the stairs to catch me but I had already pulled out and was on my Way.

Where there's prostitution, there's drugs. Where there's drugs, there are criminals of all sorts (some violent).

I'm predicting it is going to become quite common very fast for people entering the premises to get shook down by the individuals at the doors....expect car break-ins to become common as well. The residents know every single person staying there....so visitors stick out instantly.

Be very wary of people milling about following you....hell, after you're done and leave, they'll probably try to shake down the people in the room they saw you go into, because they figure whoever is in there now has some cash.

The whole scene gets more insane the later at night it is.

SomeDude
09-16-10, 22:09
Well I guess I'm going to have to scratch that one off the list Scorp and Brows. I think the word is getting out, damn assholes have to ruin it for the love of the pipe. Drove by this evening but to many thugs walking around and LE a few doors down, no doubt filling up on free chips and dip, stuip pork. Might try late this weekend after my guest leave, always pestering me, where you going, when you coming back, blah-blah.

Still theres alway Bandana Jenny or the occassional sister girl working it near Shaw and the Murch. Did find that Shannon girl again early the other morning after an all nighter at work, she really needed a shower. Went for a quick blow and go for a biscut and two dimes, I threw in a cup of coffee for the hell of it. Parked off another dirt road and she coated her tonsils with my DNA, that's my two cents of fiction for all the scum sucking, bribe taking pigs reading these reports, later vatos...

NC Wanderer
09-17-10, 09:54
Two late reports for the price of one. I was in Fayetteville about 10 days ago with a little time to kill. Cruised the 301/Person area and a couple others. Stopped at the BP for gas and saw a slender BSW in short shorts and a white peasant crop top. made a loop and found her at a corner on Russell. Turned out to be Ebony, who I have given rides 2 or three times before. She is slender and attractive with good oral skills. If you offer .20 she will ask for .25, if you offer .25 she will ask for .30, always politely. Found a nice spot for BBBJCIM w/spit for .25. Would repeat.

Then a couple of days ago I was in town again and ran across Hope in the motel parking lot across the street from the BP. OK looking, medium build WSW. BBBJCIM w/spit for 20. Above average skills including deep throating.

NC

SomeDude
09-17-10, 19:06
Good report NCw, Hope hmmmmm, have not come across her yet, might have to keep an eye our for her, does she have blond or brown hair. Anyone had any luck off Shaw and Murchison Roads, if your looking for young sister girls walking the stroll that's the place. Try Shaw and Gardenia which has a trailer park, but keep an eye out for baggy pants thug loosers. What a bunch of sorry dumb asses, saw one with an 86 Ford Tempo with no back windows and the bumper gone but with $3000 worth of 20"s and rims all the way around.

Brew Man
09-18-10, 04:46
Found a blonde wsw off Dallas by the name of Maryanne, 40 for half and half. Unfortunately my battery died, so no pics, but I must say she had very nice tits, unlike the saggy ones a lot of the ones have around here.

NC Wanderer
09-18-10, 10:21
Hope hmmmmm, have not come across her yet, might have to keep an eye our for her, does she have blond or brown hair.

Dirty blond hair, not very long. Sorta tall, maybe 5'6". Stays at the motel near the corner of Russell and Eastern.

Jaster
09-21-10, 10:35
Back in action. Anyone know of anything in Lillington or Fuquay?

NightTraveler
09-21-10, 13:00
Passing through town last week and saw hope as well, was pretty average build and talent. But beware she did have some "lip" infection so had to wrap it up. Also found some other wsw can't remember her name, very slim and with brownish hair wearing spandex about 5'6. Found her in the same motel as Hope was very cute and I'm guessing found her at the right time since she wanted me to upgrade for a nickel more. Great area though might have to make a repeat trip next time I have business that way.

Wildthang36
09-27-10, 21:41
Saw Hope about a week ago. Gave her 5 to get the hell out she stank so bad.
Went back Sun and found Leanne. Small frame, b cup, black hair and shved kitty. Much cleaner and nicer. Drove to a private spot and got busy. Girl has 3 dam nipples, WTF.
Nice time, nice attitude and non-rushed. Said she hoped she saw me again.Damn that was a nice thing to say. I should have asked for digits, but didn't. If anyone out there has them and wouldn't mind sharing them, please pm them to me.
Later vatos.

Technicalone
09-28-10, 16:23
I briefly RTFF before my first visit to fay. It seemed like Person St was the right area to ride through and I noticed an asian (ASW?) looking lady just standing in the median near the bus station. I was about 500 feet or more away heading towards her and she did not go ahead and cross the street. I guess she was about a 7 on the SW scale but her actions were not appealing based on the rules found here. I did circle back around after a few minutes and noticed a BSW hoping in an SUV but nothing else was noticed.

I was riding down Eastern crossing over Russell and I noticed two SWs heading toward the notel on the right down from a little bar. It was dark so I needed a closer look. After contact was made I got the vibe of them being TS/TV so I just decided that it just wasn't my night and retreated.

By the way, I understand what the K-Bars thread meant. There were some nice looking ladies trying to get some traffic into those bars over on Bragg. Paying an arm and a leg for drinks and facing upselling was not for me. If only there were some AMPs in the area.

SomeDude
09-28-10, 23:38
Welcome back Jaster, times are tough in Fayetthell, Papa LE is cracking down all over the Blvd/Bonnie Doone area. Girls have moved up the street next to.... well I'll PM you that. Still some girls working out of the notel by the bus station but that's the common know on the street, has been for a number of years.

Russell St and Eastern Blvd are still active but West Mountain and Sandy St had a bust not long ago. Tried Hope a day or two ago but Wild is right, soap and water are not her friends. Of course Bandanna Jen is still out with her red hair, she dropped a kid and is back to being skinny. Damn I enjoyed that preggo pussy a few times, hot and wet, lost my cover once pulling out and DNA'ed her round belly. Good hunting.....

Silver Tibby
09-30-10, 22:41
Hey Fellas, it's good to read posts about the action in the Ville, I reciently moved South and the action down here sucks..

sTibby

SomeDude
10-01-10, 17:55
Here to Silver, this morning I settled for a BBBJ cum in face for two dimes with red headed Jenny. Been there done that and I'm getting bored, LE is heavy and it's hard to find the right provider that won't give you the "take me here, take me there" run down. Oh well that's life under Obamanomics....

KnobJob
10-02-10, 13:52
Decided to make a little trip down to the nam and check things out. Cruised Bragg/Bonnie Doone area, did see a blonde WSW over at the Mike St. store. She was wearing a blue dress. Looked like a possible preggo....either that or she had a little weight on her. Too much traffic in the area, so I passed on that. Nothing too see on Eastern, cruised through the notels there and no such luck. So decided to just go the the "Old Faithful" gym aka TDs....gates were open. Mamasan was mumbling some shit to me, but I never understand anything she says. Saw Jodie......not too terribly bad, not working with much on the looks department, but she had some nice tits and overall pretty good attitude and performance..... a true GFE. Some kissing to start, then to BBBJ and even was willing to go bareback in that wet hole (but I kept it safe). Pulled out and blew my thick load all over her stomach and tits.

P.S. - Didnt see much LEO out and about as I normally do......

Robert1744
10-20-10, 00:21
Though I live in the Raleigh area, I actually don't get down to Fayetteville all that much, and barely know the area. Thanks to this board, I was able to turn a morning with a few work meetings into an afternoon of mongering throughout Cumberland and Robeson counties.

Right after lunch, I cruised most of the usual areas. Bonnie Doone, Eastern / Russell / Person, and Dallas / Cude. I did not make it over to Shaw / Murchison. There wasn't a whole lot out in the middle of the afternoon, so I hightailed it down to Shannon and Maxton.

There were 2 lumbee chicks working the soup plant, but neither was that attractive so I passed. Thanks to the advice and the posting by Scorpio Master, I was able to scout out the Shannon area and the blocks just north of there.

Right above the chicken plant on Hwy.71, I took that right turn (if you're going north) on to Lombardi. I was going to circle the big block, hoping to catch April or anyone else at that gas station on Rennert and Russell. Coming down Lombardi, I saw the lumbee SW Shana, who has been reviewed on this board before. I thought she was quite the hottie. Mid 20's, lond dark hair, nice body and tits. She's a nice girl, but doesn't give a very good blow job. She got sick in the middle of blowing me, so I took her back. The damage was $20.

Still not having my itch scratched, I came back up 301 and hit Eastern / Russell / Person again. There was a much greater selection around dusk. I wish Raleigh had a selection like this. Over the various tracks, I counted at least 10 different SWs out. In my town, we're lucky to get three out at once and have had the same ones forever.

I picked up Ebony, the BSW who has also been reviewed on this board. She's a tall spinner and claims to be 21. We went back to her room at a local notel. The BJ was nice, but I could not finish as she kept switching up the rythym and suction. She tried her best and was actually quite nice and lucid to talk to. GREAT body. That set me back $30.

Again, I still didn't have my itch scratched so I picked up red-headed, bandana wearing Jennifer, just off Russell and C Streets. She was by far, the best date of the day. Her face is kinda plain, and her tits are small, but her body is really smooth, clean and petite. We went to a great spot she knows of that is amazingly private and safe. She took off her clothes and gave me a very thorough, slow, relaxing blow job. She even stopped a few times when I was getting close to let me draw the experience out longer. It was very sensual, very much a GFE blowjob. $20 + a stack of 6 one dollar bills that I had as a tip.

I guess for you Fayetteville regulars, Jennifer is probably old hat, but I thought the date was wonderful. I'd come back just to see her again.

In any event, the action down in Cumberland and Robeson blows Raleigh away, and it isn't even close. You guys are lucky!

Bikerboync83
10-21-10, 12:30
Its been a while since I've seen any NEW talent in Fayetteville area. Where can a soldier get lucky in SL?

Scorpio Master
10-23-10, 01:18
Glad you had some luck down here Robert. You are right. Your town does suck. Been to Raleigh several times for a different scene and it's more dead up there then down here. I like to travel from time to time for different SW, usually myrtle beach, charlotte, gastonia, greensboro, wilimington and raleigh and business is slow everywhere I go. I think backpage and craiglist in the past have kept more SW from hitting the streets. I've seen a couple of SW I know on these sites.

Had to run to Hopeless Mills last night so made the ride over to Shannon. Ran into April, who I have not sceen in a couple of months, behind the Liberty gas station off 71. Last time I saw her she was carrying a little one inside and haven't been out much. She dropped her second earlier this week and is back out on the streets. Could not have FS so settled on a BBBJCIM for 20. Still had her band-aids on and her hospital wrist band. The BBBJ was nice and slow, no hurry and she only went in one pace. Donated 13 more for her hobby. She does like to talk and chill so if you are in a hurry she is not the one. We must have spent over a hour sitting in the woods but at the end I was in a much better mood.

Cntryboy
10-30-10, 03:37
Had to work late weds night. Swung by shannon after I was off at around 0500. Met Rose off 71 past the trailer park by the gas station. .25 for BBBJ and FS. Turned off of 71 on to the road that passes the gas station by the chicken plant and found rose past the trailer park. Seems like the hours of darkness is the time to pick up the better looking NSWs. Said she was 26. Only thing was she kept asking if she can hit her pipe on the way to the location I set aside. Once we were there we got down to to business, bbbl til I was ready to go and on came the cover. She rode CG untll I released. She seamed to be willing to do BBFS but had to stop her so I can put on a cover. She was one of the more laid back SWs I picked up here in NC. Sorry I wasnt able to get any digits. Said she will be out for the weekend. Rose was definitely the spinner type. Gents, I'd past the nam and go to shannon in the early AM hours. Might be better than having soup for breakfast.

Cntryboy

SomeDude
10-30-10, 15:39
Met a new one off Person St near the bus station, well she was not new to the game. Lynn, WSW, black hair with some gray, 30ish and a little chubby. Was going to hit her room in the no-tel across the street but LE was following me after I scouped her up. Headed up 301 / Eastern Blvd before LE turned off near the Crown Arean, I found us a spot near the airport. BBBJCIM for two dimes, no tip as the performance was lackluster, might repeat and see if performance approves. I think she said she her room number was 235, anyone else hit this ass before?

Wildthang36
11-07-10, 20:37
Hit up Shannon, the 71 chicken plant loop, thunder valley loop and the springs and nada. Headed to the soup line.

Saw one very weathered and tired looking one so I passed. Got to the pump to get some gas and this girl in a truck behind me motions me over. I check it out and she claims we had been together before. Nope, I have a photographic memory for faces and I never seen her before. She needs a ride, I saw get it my truck. Well then, she needs me to take her and her belongings to a friends house. I agree. Dam, she filled up the bed of my truck with clothes and the like. I am beginning to sense drama as this dude keeps checking me out. I pull the old marlin lever action a little closer and I do not see him again. She gets in a we head to her friends house. Well we make a detour along the way back to a secluded spot. She gets naked. Probably 35ish, nice body, weathered face. Her movements are jeryk and sporadic. She wants me to get out of the truck. Hell no. You get maked and get back in I tell her. Nice smooth and not saggy tits with silver dollar nipples.

She was pretty clean and odorless for a soup kitchen. Nice pink pussy and large labia, that she difinitely did not mind playing with and stretching and the like.

Dropped her off at her friends.

Stephanie was her name.

SomeDude
11-10-10, 20:22
Saw WSW Kathy who I have not seen in a few years, she used to hang in Spring "Ghetto" Lake. Found her today off Bragg Blvd in the Carolina Square. Said she was crashing with some friends / crack heads in Bonnie Doone. Almost did not reconize her, dirty blond hair, saggy tits that used to be firm, she's thinned out some with a worn look of age and the street life. She wanted to do the deed in a crack den with some dumb shits hanging out front, fuck that noise. Found a spot, usual BBBJ, covered ride, pulled out back to BBBJ with a fresh load of DNA to her face. Gve me a number, just tried to call to set up another round Friday on my day off, number is a fake. Guess she missed out on another three dimes. That's my work of fiction for all you LE trash who like to read these reports and jack off, eat my shit.

SomeDude
11-15-10, 19:50
Not much to report, this morning I settled on a quick BBBJ with a load to her face from WSW red head, bandanna wearing Jenny. Found her near the Hess off Eastern Blvd, nice skills, held her head and face fucked and gagged her until my DNA coated her. Two dimes and a pack of smokes a co-worker left in my SUV.

SomeDude
11-24-10, 00:26
Here's another fictional story for our "Forum Creative Writing Guild" that the local pork likes to read and jack off too. After my last fictional encounter with WSW Kathy a few weeks ago I found myself in "Ghetto Lake" last night around midnight. Not much out there, hell it was just plain dead until I came across the German WSW Claudia. A 40ish veteran of the game with graying dark hair and skinny from sucking on the glass dick. Found her at the BP-Kangaroo at the intersection of (Bragg Blvd) Hwy87 / Manchester Road.

Got a BBBJ and a covered ride back to BBBJ and a load she licked up. Not to bad, a little to much teeth but she could HJ nice and steay before I shoved the covered surf board into her wet but hairy pussy. Donated two dimes and a nickle to this late night cause, dropped her off at a rock house on 4th street. Been with her before, no cell phone as she is semi homeless crashing here and there for some pussy and a blow. At least that's what she offered me to crash at my place in Hope"traffic hell"Mills. Right like that's going to happen, so that's my latest fictional story for our crative writing guild.

DbrownHornet
12-01-10, 20:41
I was in town last Sunday. After visiting a local a Veteran's Cemetery, I needed a little cheering up. After riding around for awhile in the 301 and bragg blvd. Area, I picked up Dee (dark head, big tits, petite, Latina) for a flute lesson. It's been several years, but she is still a pretty good musician. I know I had seen her before, she probably used a different name.

Peace,

Robert1744
12-16-10, 12:43
This is one of those reports where there's no action per se to report on, but a few various sightings that I found interesting. Once again, business had me in the area for the morning, with my afternoon free.

My first trip was down Shannon / Maxton and there was absolutely nothing out, so I hightailed it back to the 301 / Bragg loop. I know there are other tracks in Fayetteville, but I didn't feel like driving all over town.

I was actually looking for Jennifer, whom I reviewed so favorably last time and could not find her. There were probably half a dozen different girls out during the time that I cruised, but I was too focused on wanting Jennifer to find anything else really worth picking up (probably wrong of me). There were two really hot BSWs walking around together, one had her hair dyed blonde.

Anyway, the real reason to post these musings about nothing is that there was one sighting I found interesting. When I was coming up 301 from Shannon and Maxton, I saw two white girls just a couple of miles north of where 71 runs into 301. I slowed down, they gave me an aggressive wave, so they were definitely working. But I was surprised to see girls working along the highway like that.

Has anyone else enountered this? Or perhaps know those girls specifically? One was young and cute, but the other was kinda old and fat, and I just didn't get a good vibe so I passed.

TheCrow
12-23-10, 10:28
I noticed nobody has posted anything about the Ramanda on Eastern Blvd. It was a haven for SW, but looks dead now. I was hoping to find Lee Ann and tap that ass one more time before she turn into a complete waste. Anything would be great.

SomeDude
12-27-10, 20:07
Been hitting the same ol same ol of late with redhead bandana wearing Jennifer being the last. Good service for a park and blow but I need some varity. Saw one today off Old Shaw Road, blond WSW, big boned, tall with high hill boots. Went in for a swoop but a white crown vic with blackout windows cruised by, circled around once more but a black SUV drove by slow, LE? Left the area, cruised back around then saw her in the parking lot of that gas station at Old Shaw / Bragg Blvd. Went to talk to her and asked for a number but no luck, LE kept a presence so I pulled up stakes and left scene. Again, WSW, blond. 30ish big boned, black boots with high hills, anyone know of this newbe to the area but not new to the game?

SomeDude
12-29-10, 18:46
Got a PM from a senior member of our fictional writing club in answer to my fictional question, thanks for the info. Her name is Desani, no number and she rooms with some thugs, no doubt they run a pharmacy. It's 40 to start. 80 for f / s, to much for me, I'd go maybe 30/60 and really I'll pass on if that's the location she wants to ply her trade. Anyone else want to comment?

Browsebot
12-29-10, 20:43
Got a PM from a senior member of our fictional writing club in answer to my fictional question, thanks for the info. Her name is Desani, no number and she rooms with some thugs, no doubt they run a pharmacy. It's 40 to start. 80 for f / s, to much for me, I'd go maybe 30/60 and really I'll pass on if that's the location she wants to ply her trade. Anyone else want to comment?

Different Dasani?

Wanker91
12-30-10, 14:22
I got to meet this young lady a few days ago. She gave me some digits and told me to call anytime. She seems like a nice girl. I didn't really get why she was out there.

At any rate, she does everything covered and the 40/80 price list is what I was quoted with. She seems to be deep in "the life" because I picked her up near the ghetto ass gas station near carolina square, and dropped her off nearby in a heavy drug area.

Great skill however. I plan to hit her up for new years. May even go for a full fuck?

SomeDude
12-30-10, 20:33
Thanks for the report Wanker91, I'll give it some thought but 40/80 seems high for our fictional writing club fee. Browsebot maybe that could have been her a few years before the pipe but this girl, while fuckable, shows the wear and tear of the rock. By maybe I mean a BIGGGGGG maybe, thanks for the photos, if she was cleaned up like that I might do the 40/80 but the 40 would have to be BBBJ with a CIM or DNA to her face. Any ride of course covered, thanks again W91 but I'm going to pass and wait for a few more senior reports. Better safe than sorry, you never know with LE, after all they have hit craigslist, who knows maybe our fictional writing club will become a target.

Justin Time
01-05-11, 07:14
It's been a while so please let me share some of my imagination. First I imagined that I met a very skinny spinner named Lindsey. She kind of looks like a bird but has a very tight stomach and. Nice attitude and not at all wiggy. She lives at the hotel? Just passed showgirls. If you meet her be kind 4 on looks but 8 service and 10 personality. Or so I imagined. Then I imagined that I ran into Kristen (spring lake post about a year ago) when I realized it was her I reminded her of what a crappy impression she made. She was desperate to make up for it (ok to make. 20) which she did very enthusiastically. I could envision her walking down 87 by the waffle house. Then I imagined that Monday night / tues morn I was at the gas station on corner of old shaw and bragg and saw a qt. Made a point to ask the clerk if he could break a hundred. When I left she followed me out and offered to help me out of the hundred. Offered 40/80. She seemed a little like a control freak so although intrigued I passed. Said her name ifs Samantha, I imagine her about 5'3' with longer dark hair w late 20's. I would be glad to hear what someone might have dreamed up about her.

That's about all for now.

Be safe

SomeDude
01-06-11, 00:24
JustinT I came across Samantha or Sammy as she told me her name, ran into her tonight, what is she, hispanic or gypsy, who knows. Wanted the 40/80, countered with 25/35, she bitched an moaned about me being cheap. By the way when kicking her out of my ride she countered with 25 for a HJ, my hand still has my green and her lack of job got her zippo. What is it with this 40/80 crap, and a CBJ at that, covered ride yeah but covered BJ, my DNA likes to leave a mark. I understand under Obama-nomics but 25-40f / s tops is my limit, later vatos.

DbrownHornet
01-06-11, 21:22
I was in town on Christmas eve day doing a little last minute shopping and paying my respects. After this was done I had some time to explore a little. In the 301 W. Mt. Area, I spotted a red head SW being questioned by two sheriff deputies in two different cars at the same time. I was thinking what to myself,"that's good way to spend tax dollars". I rode by again about 15 minutes later and they still were questioning her. Anyway, after they left, I picked her up for nice flute lesson. Christie was her name and she seemed a little high strung, but she got the job done.

Next as I was getting ready to leave the area right before dark, I spotted a tall, thick, WSW walking in the same area. I stopped and offered her a ride. Before her thick thighs touched my seat, she was giving me a syllabus of the lessons offered including Greek mythology. This made me a little suspicious at the least. However, she was straight, just very business like. Megan (Jasmine) was her name and we indeed up going to her place (rare 4 Me) in South View area for a drama lesson. For you mongers that have been around a while, she is the tall, curvy WSW that use to be on Bragg with the bad attitude handing out cards for her service a few years ago at around $80 a show. Her attitude is much better these days and her show prices are negotiable to the shrewd business man who is not blinded by those curves. She has few extra pounds around the waist these days, but she still is an Italian brick house. After the show, I dropped her off at hotel off 301 and headed out of the area.

Peace,

MikedD
01-07-11, 19:34
I originally posted this 10 months ago. I may be in your area again in a few weeks. Just wondering if anyone has.

Any info on the Executive Club on Muchison. (I think that is how you spell it). Many many many years ago there I went to an establishment across the street that I think is now gone. I had a decent time there. Just wondering if the Executive Club is in buisiness. Thanks. Stay safe.

Trip report.

I was in your fine city again last Saturday to see a Civil War reenactment in Bentonville. In brief. I went to the Executive Club on Muchison. It was closed at noon and when I got there later at 5pm or so. Go figure. Anyone been there? I have seen no posts on it.

Next I HATE to say it but I went to Carolina Square. I will only say that I left happy but poorer. Did not get much but left poorer.

Lastly, on I95 going north. I saw a billboard that said "Health Spa" at or around exit 173. I went there to see but since I had been to Carolina Square just a little while ago I did not stay but wanted to check it out. I rang the bell and a "mamasan" type woman answered the door and let me in. A younger asain girl said 80 dollars for an hour. I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but I don't know what the hour included since I did not stay. Anyone been there? Take care and stay safe. Oh yeah. The NORTH won again.

SomeDude
01-07-11, 20:12
Hornet I remember that WSW from Bragg Blvd holding up the card asking 80 for a show. As I recall it was a hassel and scam, good to hear the streets knocked her down a notch or two. Mike D the Exec Club is a jack shack. 150 for dancing nude in front of you while you watch porn and jack yourself, no touching. A few years back you could get service from a girl named Cherri for another 100, she's no longer there and as always if you go YMMV. Don't know the hours but after 5 seems right.

SomeDude
01-10-11, 21:12
Ventured out in the snow today with the SUV, figured there would be a walker or two trying to feed the rock habit. Settled on chubby WSW Lynn with black hair, hit her up a few months back. Said she needed help for a room at the no-tel and asked me would I put it in my name like I'm a bumb ass. She tried to be bitchy and pushy so I let her know who was in charge and the fee for my fictional writing club.

BBBJ to a covered ride from behind for three dimes, pulled the jacket off and left my wax all over that fat ass which dripped down to her hairy pussy. Found her near the Pearson Street bridge, performance was not bad once she dropped the attitude. Dropped her by a trailer park near Kinlaws Supermarket, knew she would not save the dimes for a room.

Wildthang36
01-23-11, 17:25
She got me again. 3 years ago I posted about a cute young SW. Well I thought I recognized her, but blew it off. After I got a look at her tits I knew it was her. She has perfect tits.

Goes by the name Phophet, Maxie etc. Fake looking black hair, nice build. 5.5 in height, nice tits. Yellow teeth, zits that look like freckles at first.

Anyway I suggested a private place, she agreed. She pulls me in between two mobile homes just about 2 blocks off the blvd. I say no way. I'll pay you for your time and let you out.

While I am fiddling for 10$, she grabs $25 from the sun visor and says she wants more. I saw what the fuck, get the hell out ofr the next stop is Sp Lk police sta. She refuses and directs me to take her down this? Dead ens in the hood. I start to drive off and she finally gets out with my $25.

Well, there will be a next time and I will be in my other vehicle. She didn't recognize me this time and she will not next time either.

I will leave it at that.

I fgure I over looked a monger rule somewhere, but will research it.

Stay safe.

Wildthang36
01-23-11, 17:58
SO I drive off leaving her beside the street. Heading down the blvd, nursing my pride, I figure, what the heck. The cost of doing business. 5+ years mongering and 2 rip offs, by the same SW, maybe not too bad of an average. Of course it would be better to have had no rip offs.

Head on over to the other side of the hill and find Crystal. 5'0, maybe 100 lbs, be cup, nice petite bod. Looks well maybe a 5. Bod 8. Tell her right off, BD is a nasty place and that if she is planning a rip off, she may as go ahead and get the hell back out. She was sympathetic and offered the leo check. We did the check. After brief discussion, we went to her place. I know. Bad ides. Anyway, my monger senses and caution level her at 110. No one home but handicapped guy she was sitting for. Decent residential area. Looked safe, not a ghetto, kids playing in the street, etc. We went in and to the back room. Agreed on the $ and DAM! She pulled out the vib, slippery stuff and went to town. I suited up and banged her alway the way home.

Finished up and waited in the car, she got dressed and went to a neighbors house for some habit. Hit it with the guy and I took her back to the drop off point.

FS $.2, I tipped a $0. 05. Well it cost today one for the price of two.

PS- I made the soup loop in the a. M-nada.

Better luck for me next that I may find revenge.

Of course- this was all about a dream I had lastnight. I woke with a cold sweat.

Off to reveiw the 22 rules again.

Robert1744
01-24-11, 12:12
My business now brings me down to Cumberland and Robeson counties more and the Raleigh scene absolutely sucks right now.

Last night I was out and about in the 301 / Eastern loop. I picked up two different girls, completed the job with one and had a generally enjoyable evening.

The first girl, I've absolutely blanked on her name. I'm hoping that with a description, some of you gents can remind me. She's very petite, jet black hair, itty bitty titties, probably late 30's and lives at one of the notels there on 301. I picked her up. She was one of those. "good from afar, but far from goods". Went back to her room and got a lackluster BJ for $20. She kept switching back to the hand, I could tell she wasn't into it, so I just thanked her and left.

I was actually looking for Jenn in the bandanna, but still have not seen her again. If anyone has digits on her, I would appreciate the PM and will gladly share any intel on Raleigh in return. While looking for Jen, I see a really cute girl next door type, Megan. My guess is this is the same Megan mentioned a few posts below. I picked her up on 301, just down from the corner of Eastern.

She's super cute, we went to her room and I got a really good, but not great BJ for $30. I paid a little more than I usually do because I thought she was worth it. Megan is 25, long straight brown hair, a little gut on her, but an ass to die for.

I didn't give her a great because while she was friendly, she was very business like, which is fine, but I only give "greats" to the GFEs.

Wildthang36
01-24-11, 21:18
Other than common sense.

DO NOT keep your monger money in your ash tray, above the visor or anywhere else the SW can see or get to it without you actually retrieving it and handing it to her. This was my undoing. Just about 1/4 inch was showing from under the sunvisor and this low-life grabbed it w / o providing a service.

I have about 20 different scenarios on how this is going to paly out.

NC Wanderer
01-25-11, 08:41
If you play the game you will get burned. Don't let visions of revenge get you involved with her pimp, boy friend or the law.

Other than common sense.

DO NOT keep your monger money in your ash tray, above the visor or anywhere else the SW can see or get to it without you actually retrieving it and handing it to her. This was my undoing. Just about 1/4 inch was showing from under the sunvisor and this low-life grabbed it w / o providing a service.

I have about 20 different scenarios on how this is going to paly out.

Moonshine910
01-25-11, 11:24
If you play the game you will get burned. Don't let visions of revenge get you involved with her pimp, boy friend or the law.Totally agree, let it go and chalk it up as a learning experience. I am sure you can find a few ladies who can help you get over it quickly.

Wildthang36
01-25-11, 20:16
Oh, I aint a hater. Yep gettin burned comes with the territory. Fun to think up different ways to exact payback, but when it comes down to it-$25, aint worth the trouble. The $ I'd spend on pepper spray could hook me up with another provider.

Like I said. 4 years and 2 rip offs, I guess I have a pretty good average.

Wildthang36
02-05-11, 16:35
First time with her. She is a very nice girl. Offered to go to her room, nope. I said let's go outside the town limits and she was all up for it. Spent a good hour looking for a spot and getting it done. Nice attitude, clean. Habit maybe, but a little pudgy, great manners and felt very comfortable with her. A real down to earrth girl. She knows about the site and had actually posted on it before according to her.

Took her by Hardees afterwards, she was happy to get some food.

SW Scale-6-6. 5, service 6, attitude 9+.

SomeDude
02-06-11, 22:13
Damn Wild I went looking for her myself just before the big game today, no luck. Been with her in the past, service and attitude was alwys good. Better luck next time I guess.

JWilson6822
02-08-11, 23:25
First time with her. She is a very nice girl. Offered to go to her room, nope. I said let's go outside the town limits and she was all up for it. Spent a good hour looking for a spot and getting it done. Nice attitude, clean. Habit maybe, but a little pudgy, great manners and felt very comfortable with her. A real down to earrth girl. She knows about the site and had actually posted on it before according to her.

SW Scale-6-6. 5, service 6, attitude 9+. Where actually did you find this girl?

Paratraveler
02-09-11, 00:57
Wilson,

Before you go asking for five W's. How providing information to the broad. Like TOFTT. Also read more before you post. Your answer is here on the post.

Where actually did you find this girl?

Wildthang36
02-09-11, 20:29
The usual spot. I saw several more on the way out of the zone, but my time was limited. Senior members PM for info.

The only intel I have is what I saw and where I saw it.

If you do not have a substantial number of informative posts, don't ask as I do check.

JWilson6822
02-10-11, 21:10
The usual spot. I saw several more on the way out of the zone, but my time was limited. Senior members PM for info.

If you do not have a substantial number of informative posts, don't ask as I do check. Sorry about that, I just signed up for this site. I didn't know there were tit for tat informative rules. I am also new to the area and I'm not sure where the best place to go trolling are, or where the BP is.

I do have some info I would like to share to start me off.

I saw Taylor last month. She had a well secluded, cozy location near cross creek. Her prices were reasonable, and she had a great bod for her age. Her place smelled a little like smoke, which I didn't like, but she was very willing in bed. She was also a good talker, and we talked for about 45 minutes after our session. She was explaining to me some of the scams on backpage, which I can relay to people if the PM me.

JWilson6822
02-10-11, 21:12

If you do not have a substantial number of informative posts, don't ask as I do check. Sorry about that, I just signed up for this site. I didn't know there were tit for tat informative rules. I am also new to the area and I'm not sure where the best place to go trolling are, or where the BP is.

I do have some info I would like to share to start me off.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/guaranteed-proven-results-in-sixty-minutes-or-lessdont-waitcall-now-taylor-cloud-9-42/5091791

I saw Taylor last month. She had a well secluded, cozy location near cross creek. Her prices were reasonable, and she had a great bod for her age. Her place smelled a little like smoke, which I didn't like, but she was very willing in bed. She was also a good talker, and we talked for about 45 minutes after our session. She was explaining to me some of the scams on backpage, which I can relay to people if the PM me.

Akeman0866
02-11-11, 13:03

SW Scale-6-6. 5, service 6, attitude 9+. I too dreamed of an encounter with her one January nite. Found her too behind the BP. Pretty much agree with your SW Scale, LOL. BBBJWCS for $30.

Brew Man
02-12-11, 11:57
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I normally get good cell phone coverage in the BD area. Last week, however, as I was scouting the area, I noticed some possible Uncle Leo activity in the area and my cell was having trouble maintaining a signal. This isn't the first time that I noticed this happening and was wondering if anyone else had similar observations. I don't know if it is active or passive jamming, but it seems like a good indicator for everyone to keep an eye on.

Keep it covered and keep it safe.

Brew Man
02-13-11, 16:29
While cruising around today, I noticed a preggo red head doing yardwork at the house behind the gas station on Mike St. I don't know if she is a working girl, but wow is she a babe. Does anyone if she is a service provider?

SomeDude
02-23-11, 06:16
Saw Desani hanging out with a group of thugs out at the gas station on the corner of Old Shaw Road and Bragg Blvd. Pulled in and wanted to talk to her with her blond hair, tank top and ample titty's looking good. Still when she walked over those low life thugs tried to surround my SUV and one tugged on the latch of my hatchback. I put it in reverse and knocked him on his ass, the dumb shit got up and his pants fell down and he tripped and fell again as I took off.

Have been wanting to try that pussy for sometime but hell girl, drop the gangsta rap crack heads you hang with and try a little soap and water and you could have earned some green for you glass dick habbit. Settled on a BBBJCIM from old reliable WSW red head bandanna wearing Jenny, wish she would get her teeth fixed. Of course I found her off Eastern Blvd, damn Desani what a stupid stunt.

Wildthang36
02-23-11, 18:08
#1363 original poster, build some credibility here. Tell us about the bed. There is one thing that stands out like a sore thumb about her bed.

Tell us what you think it might be that I am referring to.

She lives no where near cross creek. She is on the other side of Cape Fear river. Something peculiar about her neighbor if you want to elaborate. This info would be as good as a SW post to me.

PM if you prefer since the anwsers could narrow her location.

NC Wanderer
02-26-11, 16:10
I wandered through Fayetteville around 2:00 last Thursday. I had almost ran out of time and turned up Russell to head home when I saw an attractive girl coming towards me. As I passed by she gave a little wave so I circled back. I picked up Katie, who was one of the most attractive SW's I have seen and easily the best I have seen in the Ville.

We drove to a secluded spot for a BBBJDTCIMWS. She asked for. 40 and I agreed, even though that is more than I would normally pay. It was worth every penny. I have had 100's of BJ's and this was one of the best ever. She offered digits, but I never accept them because it is a silly risk. I may regret that.

Katie, very attractive, slender brown hair with strong auburn highlights. Be nice if you see her.

NC

StreetSmart1
02-26-11, 17:54
Guy's

I will be in town for a few days next week, if anyone has any digits for any older WSW'S.

It would be greatly appreciated. I am from Va and travel here often but have not had much luck.

On my last few trips.

Thanks,

Streetsmart1

Paratraveler
02-27-11, 10:55
Made a drive with the weather being so nice I just figured someone would be out. Started around 2pm. Hut Bragg blvd, downtown down 301. Here I saw two but no hard looks or waves. So I said, I never done the Hwy 71 to Maxon so way not. By the time I hit it, it had to be 4pm. Nothing the whole drive.

Some days great. Most lately suck.

Good luck!

Brew Man
02-27-11, 21:11
Found Shelly in the Bonnie Doone area. She's a bit chunky but not fat, looks to be a Hispanic-Lumbee mix. She has a house in the area, lives with an old black guy. She's one of those 40/80 SWs, but the service and conversation were very nice. She gave me her digits as well.

Cntryboy
03-01-11, 21:08
Sorry for the late report. Was out on the east side of town Friday afternoon around 2pm. Saw a WSW behind the BP and made the turn to pick up the WSW who turned up to be Meagan. After driving outside the city limits she quotes. 30 for a BBBJCIM. We find a secluded place and did the deed. She didn't mind my hands roaming and started moaning when I started rubbing her pussy. After we were done we stopped at the hot dog place and got her a meal. Sr. Members can pm for detail on how to get in contact with her.

Monday morning I had to drop off a co-worker in Red Springs. On the way back I swung thru the stroll near the 71 cafe in shannon. Hooked up with a NSW "Ginger". Drove off away from the area and got a BBJCIM for. 20, we pulled into a secluded area and got out of the vehicle. She gave me a nice BBBJ kneeling down in from of me looking up while she gave me head. Got her contact info and will share with fellow Sr. Members.

Cntryboy.

JWilson6822
03-01-11, 22:30
It may have been the time in which I was looking, which was Tues afternoon between 4:30 and 5:30, but I did not see any SW's today. I did see a couple of UV's, but thats about it. I checked out Bragg Blvd, Hay street, and the BP. All empty. Either they wern't out yet or I was looking in the wrong place.

Widower
03-02-11, 14:37
Sorry for the late report. Was out on the east side of town Friday afternoon around 2pm. Saw a WSW behind the BP and made the turn to pick up the WSW who turned up to be Meagan. After driving outside the city limits she quotes. 30 for a BBBJCIM. We find a secluded place and did the deed. She didn't mind my hands roaming and started moaning when I started rubbing her pussy. After we were done we stopped at the hot dog place and got her a meal. Sr. Members can pm for detail on how to get in contact with her.

Monday morning I had to drop off a co-worker in Red Springs. On the way back I swung thru the stroll near the 71 cafe in shannon. Hooked up with a NSW "Ginger". Drove off away from the area and got a BBJCIM for. 20, we pulled into a secluded area and got out of the vehicle. She gave me a nice BBBJ kneeling down in from of me looking up while she gave me head. Got her contact info and will share with fellow Sr. Members.

CntryboyI know what a WSW and a BSW is. What is a NSW?

Cntryboy
03-03-11, 08:58
I know what a WSW and a BSW is. What is a NSW?Native SW (Lumbee Indian).

Quiet Business
03-04-11, 00:00
I must be short due to writing this fairy tale using my cell phone.

On a late night cruise down east a few days ago, ran into ebony a slender BSW. Observed her a while earlier so did the loop just to be safe and made the scoop. Didn't agree with the original quote so countered with two dimes and a nickel. Agreed and proceeded with a pretty good head operation. Spit, but hey that's good enough for me. I love you guys stories and have been reading for a while. I have had so many adventures and it's about time I start sharing!

IloveBoooobs2
03-04-11, 17:23
I was out last night and didn't find anything. I am looking for some help in finding a friend of mine. I lost her digits and haven't had luck in finding her. She goes by bell or southern bell. I used to frequent her and would like to get back in touch with her. If you know her please let me know. I would be very greatfull.

Thanks

Bozz199
03-04-11, 23:38
Anyone know where I can get some V locally? Pm me? Thanks. New to the area and looking.

SomeDude
03-06-11, 13:01
Last night my head lights caught Dansi dressed like a Hollywood SW with her fishnet stockings and ass checks hanging out of her short skirt and tittys pushed up. Swung the SUV around and her thick body in fuck me heels climbed in as I caught a shot of her shaved pussy, so far so good. She asked why I drove off the other week and I told her I don't like thugs trying to set me up, she said that dude wanted tp cap me for knocking him down, blah blah, like I give a shit.

Any hell she is a 40/80 girl and we drove off to find a spot which is harder and harder to do with LE and new construction going on everywhere. We got down to business for the 80, everything is covered and her perfromance was lack luster, after a few sucks she wanted me to climb on top. She does have a nice pussy, her tits sag with out the push up bra and she has a thick build with a bit of a gut but I rode her with her heels on. Pulled out and dropped the life jacket and shot my DNA on her belly.

She bitched a little about that but whats done is done. She pressed some for a tip and wanted to use my phone and tried the "take me here take me there" line which she got nadda. Doubt I'll repeat, no cell number, something has a hold on her, either the rock or meth. Would not mind trying her in a year after the street life wears her down. So thats my fictional writing club story for the week. I bet some local LE is tapping that ass, just a comment she made put that thought out there.

SomeDude
03-07-11, 21:43
Southern Bell is long gone and off the streets. She was preggo on her last tour and that was the best preggo pussy I have ever had. Unless she pops up craving the rock, well it's been at least 2 years since her last strool.

IloveBoooobs2
03-08-11, 07:39
Thanks for the info my friend. It's been some time since I have been cruising, can you suggest some spots I can hot up for some good dreams. Thanks.

Southern Bell is long gone and off the streets. She was preggo on her last tour and that was the best preggo pussy I have ever had. Unless she pops up craving the rock, well it's been at least 2 years since her last strool.

Quiet Business
03-08-11, 15:40
Another short story to add to the book. Around one hour before midnight. Went on a cruise from the ville down seven one to see the sights. (Due to rising gas prices I would say that this qualifies for TOFTT, LOL) Saw michelle, I would guess a thirty-forty something WSW. Very slim and petite, blk hair. Observed. Looped and scooped. To my surprise, she was very sober, and not an addict. Says she is just a drinker and shrub smoker. Nice convo, Leo check and then down to business. Pulled on the side of the road, since it was basically no traffic. Started in the car, ended up with me standing outside and her sitting inside. Offered two dimes, settled on a nickle more for the double bee bee jay. Was pretty good. Spit, but oh well. Dropped at her place of residence and bid farewell. She has digits, got them. Be safe fellas. I would invite pm's for more info, but I'm not sure if I have that ability yet. Hmm

SomeDude
03-10-11, 19:33
To find the spots all you have to do is RTFF and google map it. Lots of clues here and dead on scores, and of course post, post, post. Get 15 or 20 good ones posted and us seniors may share. LE knows where the SW hang and thay have a list, but on occassion they will go fishing. Read the rules, post your fictional stories here because that's all my post are, fodder for "The Fictional Writing Club"

JWilson6822
03-12-11, 15:43
My "massage" was canceled yesterday, so I decided to cruise the usual places in Fayetteville between 3:00 and 4:00 pm. I didn't see anyone out. I cruised Bragg blvd and Hay street, and a few roads deep on either side. I thought I saw someone at the BP but I wasn't sure if she was a SW and she was fugly anyway.

Pgh Soldier
03-15-11, 07:43
Living in Hampton now and got some time on my hands coming up in a few weeks. I was planning on making a monger tour : First Richmond then Durham, onto Greensboro, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Raleigh then back to Richmond, getting a cheap notel room for the night in each city close to where the WSW's roam. To make this happen, I was hoping to get advice from ya'll on where to shack up at in each city – notel name and street where it's located. So can anybody help a fellow monger out? My standards for a room are not high and I'm not looking for fancy (I've lived in lived in tents in Iraq before) , just looking for the cheapest place within a few miles of the action.

I promise to give a full report here of the adventure.

Thanks

JWilson6822
03-16-11, 09:45
So I had a dream I was cruising around Fayetteville last night around 11:30 pm. I was driving to the usual spots from the north, but before I even got close, I was able to find a decent BSW near MCDonalds on Bragg Blvd. When she was walking up, since I was still pretty far north, all I was thinking was "Please don't let this be a TS." She wasn't, and actually had a pretty good body for a SW. Had B cup tits, and good attitude. She was even drug free as far as I could tell, which is rare. She tried to sell me FS for 180, but I was not having any of that and talked her down to 80. She took me to a pretty secluded place right in town, and we had some fun in the car. HJ, BJ, and doggy. Afterwords, I dropped her off back near where I found her.

For a SW, I was pretty impressed. She gave a good BJ, was respectful, and even told where I can drop her off as too not attract attention. I even forgot to hide my Ipod when I picked her up, and she didn't try to steal it.

Quiet Business
03-16-11, 18:29
Last night my head lights caught Dansi dressed like a Hollywood SW with her fishnet stockings and ass checks hanging out of her short skirt and tittys pushed up. Swung the SUV around and her thick body in fuck me heels climbed in as I caught a shot of her shaved pussy, so far so good. She asked why I drove off the other week and I told her I don't like thugs trying to set me up, she said that dude wanted tp cap me for knocking him down, blah blah, like I give a shit.

Any hell she is a 40/80 girl and we drove off to find a spot which is harder and harder to do with LE and new construction going on everywhere. We got down to business for the 80, everything is covered and her perfromance was lack luster, after a few sucks she wanted me to climb on top. She does have a nice pussy, her tits sag with out the push up bra and she has a thick build with a bit of a gut but I rode her with her heels on. Pulled out and dropped the life jacket and shot my DNA on her belly.

She bitched a little about that but whats done is done. She pressed some for a tip and wanted to use my phone and tried the "take me here take me there" line which she got nadda. Doubt I'll repeat, no cell number, something has a hold on her, either the rock or meth. Would not mind trying her in a year after the street life wears her down. So thats my fictional writing club story for the week. I bet some local LE is tapping that ass, just a comment she made put that thought out there. In my mind. I met up with her a few months ago. Could only be talked down to Three dimes or two and a nickle, I can't remember, for the CBJ. Wasnt anything out of the ordinary and while performing. Hit me with some tacky line."I want a tip". Was very nosey and was trying to look all around the vehicle, I put a stop to that. After the complaint filled job, asked for a tip. Declined. But she heard some quarters in my car and begged me to give them to her, WTF. She was living across the street from where you found her last time I dreamt a meeting.

Quiet Business
03-16-11, 18:33
Since its old news, Ill be quick. Last thurs or fri, Dreamt up a LSW. Dee. Brown, short, decent skills. Double bbj. Wanted at least three dimes but pulled out a dime and a nickle, LOL. Took it anyway. Pop on the go, was pretty quick. Bragg and carolina square area. Told me that one of my old faithfuls was taken off this earth. Very skinny, big nose, sweet, WSW. Also told me the low down on a few others.

Wildthang36
03-16-11, 18:59
Ok Mr Wilson. Can you tell us what she looked like? Height / wt, hair color any special identifying features, etc, what her name was if you got any digits? Rate looks and service on SW scale.

This is the kind of info we like in our fictional reports. I realize with 10 reports you haven't got the jist of it yet, but this is how you learn.

Be careful not to post too much on location except in PM.

JWilson6822
03-16-11, 20:49
Ok Mr Wilson. Can you tell us what she looked like? Height / wt, hair color any special identifying features, etc, what her name was if you got any digits? Rate looks and service on SW scale.

This is the kind of info we like in our fictional reports. I realize with 10 reports you haven't got the jist of it yet, but this is how you learn.

Be careful not to post too much on location except in PM.Ht= 5'5". Wt=120 pounds. Curly black hair. She had a weird accent and I couldn't make out what she was saying sometimes. She wore a gray hat and had jeans on. I will give out her name and Digits to people who PM me. I would hate to give out TMI.

Wildthang36
03-25-11, 23:06
Last Sun got up early and hoped to find an early bird. Didn't take long to find Carol, a 5' ish blonde with long curly locks. Strong english accent. Petite with about a B cup. She hopped right in and did the check and made an offer I couldn't refuse. She was beautiful with seductive brown eyes and a very nice smile. Just had a baby within the past few weeks, still had staples in, but she was so fine, that didn't matter. Of course I ensured her I'd be gentle. We agreed that we had met before, but neither could remember the specifics, however if I was in monger mode I know I would have remembered this one.

Stopped by the store and got some supplies and off to a secluded spot. Passed on the BJ and went right to business, FS. As I sucked on those very supple tits, I noticed her nipples had a hard on, wow. Nice slippery ride and a relatively tight cat. Man did she cream and moan and grunt, best fake, I gueess, I have ever experienced or maybe it was real, it was hard to tell.

Anyways a def repeat. Looks SW scale 9+ second best looking one I have ever been with, performance 7-8.

I am looking for a repeat performance pretty soon.

JimJones82
03-26-11, 17:35
Last Sun got up early and hoped to find an early bird. Didn't take long to find Carol, a 5' ish blonde with long curly locks. Strong english accent. Petite with about a B cup. She hopped right in and did the check and made an offer I couldn't refuse. She was beautiful with seductive brown eyes and a very nice smile. Just had a baby within the past few weeks, still had staples in, but she was so fine, that didn't matter. Of course I ensured her I'd be gentle. We agreed that we had met before, but neither could remember the specifics, however if I was in monger mode I know I would have remembered this one.

Stopped by the store and got some supplies and off to a secluded spot. Passed on the BJ and went right to business, FS. As I sucked on those very supple tits, I noticed her nipples had a hard on, wow. Nice slippery ride and a relatively tight cat. Man did she cream and moan and grunt, best fake, I gueess, I have ever experienced or maybe it was real, it was hard to tell.

Anyways a def repeat. Looks SW scale 9+ second best looking one I have ever been with, performance 7-8.

I am looking for a repeat performance pretty soon.No faker there that is a great piece. We had the same arrangments while she was prego great attitude and everything. A few weeks ago yeah she was stictched up and I couldn't enter but will def. Be on the prowl tonight. She is cute also. Enjoy buddy. I recommend Crystal in that same area. Can suck the paint off a golf ball.

Wildthang36
03-28-11, 12:29
She said that she was rooming with Crystal. I asked what Crystal looked like and she said ugly with a big nose and smiled. I guess she has a sense of humor too.

A real sweeiee pie, but was sporting a little bit of a black eye. Please be kind.

Scorpio Master
03-29-11, 00:50
Was out Monday around noon and found Kristina and Carol out together off Mountian. Picked up Kristina for BBBJCIM for 30 then droped her back off where Carol was waiting. Kristina is taller then Carol missing her teeth and is a brunette. I've known both of them for about 10 years. Street life has not been kind to Kristina but I never had a problem with her. She gives a great BJ. Carol is still attractive to be on the streets as long as she has and on her third or forth kid. Carol has ripped me off before and I would advise everyone not to give her anything up front.

Wildthang36
03-29-11, 20:53
Was out Monday around noon and found Kristina and Carol out together off Mountian. Picked up Kristina for BBBJCIM for 30 then droped her back off where Carol was waiting. Kristina is taller then Carol missing her teeth and is a brunette. I've known both of them for about 10 years. Street life has not been kind to Kristina but I never had a problem with her. She gives a great BJ. Carol is still attractive to be on the streets as long as she has and on her third or forth kid. Carol has ripped me off before and I would advise everyone not to give her anything up front.My experience was quite different. We never discussed or agreed on a price. We got finished and I gave her $0. 25 plus $0. 01 tip. She was happy with that and never complained. Monger rule though, never trust them, no matter how many times you've been with them. You are only one hit away from a rip off.

Good luck

Davidonecall
03-29-11, 21:46
My experience was quite different. We never discussed or agreed on a price. We got finished and I gave her $0. 25 plus $0. 01 tip. She was happy with that and never complained. Monger rule though, never trust them, no matter how many times you've been with them. You are only one hit away from a rip off.

Good luck. I totally agree with you. I have seen this girl for an year. Almost 2 times a week. I left her in my car to by covers and she put my ipod in her bag. Then she try to say she found it. Yea with my name in the back.

DbrownHornet
03-30-11, 23:16
Dam she is popular lately. I picked her up in the 301 area off Southern (I think) last Friday evening for a flute lesson.

Wildthang36
04-08-11, 20:06
No luck. Called a BP provider yesterday and check availability for this a. M. In case Carole didn't work out. Provider says, her friend was in and it would have to be hand, massage or mouth. I said I'd check back in the a. M. Called about 1000 a. M. And got the run around. Friend in town, got to get groceries, baby crying. Dam these younger providers, they need to make it all while they can and then cool off, instead of make it spend it, make it spend it. I can't believe someone would post an ad and not maximize the business opportunity.

Anyway, headed to Raleigh and didn't get to monger too much. Played the numbers on Charlotte St and say one difenite with an attitude. I asked her if she needed a ride and she turned her head the other way and man she was fugly, but a nice bod. My self-esteem was bruised, LOL.

Better luck next time I guess.

Wildthang36
04-10-11, 21:17
Saw one down on Eastern, thick BBW, picked her up but put her back out since she was much larger after I got her in the cab on my truck. She had a good attitude about it, but when she saw my piece and commented on it right away, I got spooked since I had seen a few leos in the area. Saw another in my rear view, being escorted by the arm and staggering. I looped around and man was this chick messed up. I circled back a couple of times and saw this dude taking her to the back of the house. Then he left her. I circled back and could see her from the back street and she was alone layingon the ground first then sitting up on the back steps. I pulled into the yard into the back. I asked her if she needed some help. Yes, help me break into this house she said. What the hell. I say, let me pull in to the front and pick up my crowbar. Hey let's see them tits and I'll help you. She flashed, dam she had some nice ones.

I wanted to avoid the drama, so I put it into drive and left. Hit the famaliar zones a couple of more times with no luck. Climed the southern and eastern mountains of fayestan, but no luck. Headed to the hill with no luck there either.

Must be gov't check week. No one was out, nada.

Good luck.

Wildthang36
04-30-11, 21:27
Went for the abbreviated tour this afternoon after perusing the RS area. Was several on the usual side streets but the talent looked used up. One 5'55' maybe 110 lb black hari and very brown eyes off Mountain. Got her in the vehicle and she had no teeth, rock effect I guess. I gave her a few bucks and put her back out. I could sense disappointment, but man I was not ready for that. I felt sorry for her. I knew she was wanting that rock, but not on my dime tonight. I went to do the leo check and she whinced, big cyst on the tit. NO, no for me. Cysts and fungal infections of the toenails make me nervous.

Just up the street a white blazer was pulled over, I slowly passed by to check it out. I made a loop and an older blonde approached my vehicle. I noted a old guy with long hair in the back seat and a middle-aged and weathered 40is woman in the front seat-she had two black eyes. The blonde hopped in and looked a little more weathered (or maybe I am getting picky) than I expected. I told her I though she was Carole and I'd have to put her back out. She said Carole got beat up by her BF pretty bad and was off the street. I think it was BS as I asked her had Carole been in the hospital lately and she fumbled all over that one. We know Carole just had a baby, because she had the staples from the surg last time I saw her.

I dumped this lying broad back out in a minute. Notinh else happening.

See report from Shannon in the NC other areas report- pretty weird thing happened.

SomeDude
05-02-11, 21:56
Lots of no-talent out there, saw a WSW big girl with brown hair drop her pants and take a piss on a side street off Eastern Blvd. Also saw another skinny WSW limping along like she had a stroke off Eastern as well. Ended up with Dasani off Bragg Blvd and Mike St, found her coming out of the J&J Fast Mart. Some of you know her, tall blond WSW good looking but at a 40/80 user fee, still no cell number to reach her. She likes to do a covered blow but I talked her in to BBBJ for five dimes. Tried to rush me but I held her head untill she finished, shot my DNA in her hair. Waiting for the street life to wear her down more so her attitude improves, what a way to spend my day off last Friday.

Rob68
05-02-11, 23:10
Picked Carol up today along Mountain. I had seen her with Kristina or whatever her name is but when I circled back around Carol was gone so I went with Kristina just to make sure that was Carol with her earlier. She said she was on a date at the moment so I tipped her and put her out (couldn't get past the no teeth deal). When I circled back around low and behold there was the ever popular Carol. Quite the flute session for sure. She def didn't look beat up to me.

Roush 427
05-03-11, 13:19
She's now staying in a motel near lumberton doing in call she was in mb for awhile she does a good job she's FS and 100 here's her number 910-991-2595 worth a try guys.

Be safe,

Roush

JimJones82
05-07-11, 21:11
Fellas I have a three girls that I see on a regular basis. Becky, Ava / Sara, and Morgan / Kim, they are young pretty girls. Becky and Kim are skinny 18 year olds no BJ but can take some pretty good. Sara is the ring leader thick white chick nice rack a few bruises on her legs but they are good people no rip offs or scams. I am willing to share numbers of course you have to share also. Mostly 40/80 but worth it Sara is usually 40/60 but FS. I'm Army so I try to avoid the streets but I asked them could I give out there info and they agreed.

SomeDude
05-09-11, 23:55
Wow Jones two post and no real info but maybe or what if or give us a try and take a shoot in the dark and hope that pork is not on the other end, no habla vato. Anyhell anyone read sundays Fayetthell-rag and Observer, local LE is offering a one time turn in for outstanding warrants and maybe you will get a brake on bail. Lots of names listed and I saw 6 or 7 girls we all know and type about in our "Fictional Creative Writing Club". I won't repeat the names here but it could put a dent in the hobby for a few days if they take the plung to clean up their warrants, just my two cents. By the way saturday was a bust for cruising, to much LE in all tha zones with a special eye on the old Red Roof Inn off Eastern Blvd. The city is trying to shut it down so stay away, at least that's what I am going to do, later dudes.

JimJones82
05-10-11, 14:13
Wow Jones two post and no real info but maybe or what if or give us a try and take a shoot in the dark and hope that pork is not on the other end, no habla vato. Anyhell anyone read sundays Fayetthell-rag and Observer, local LE is offering a one time turn in for outstanding warrants and maybe you will get a brake on bail. Lots of names listed and I saw 6 or 7 girls we all know and type about in our "Fictional Creative Writing Club". I won't repeat the names here but it could put a dent in the hobby for a few days if they take the plung to clean up their warrants, just my two cents. By the way saturday was a bust for cruising, to much LE in all tha zones with a special eye on the old Red Roof Inn off Eastern Blvd. The city is trying to shut it down so stay away, at least that's what I am going to do, later dudes.Sorry bro on the details man but I'm def not leo and want no parts of them. PM me and I can shoot you a few pictures from my cell phone. I went and saw Becky today shitty as hotel off 301 Carolina something was in uniform felt awkward but she took care of me. No BJ of course but straight sex was aight with me. $40 this time because she said she is low on cash and trying to make some bucks. If I figure how to upload the pictures here I will.

JimJones82
05-10-11, 14:15
Has anyone seen her?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-petite-21/5557105

I'm intersted but haven't heard any reviews on her as for this chick below stay away fellas a friend of mine said leo was around when he went to meet her and to me anywhere off bragg blvd is not a good spot.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ginger-new-to-the-area-75-special-24/5716977

Wildthang36
05-10-11, 18:23
Saw her in the usual spot on Friday. I went early but missed her. Went shopping and rolled back around and there she was. A little weathered, but still cute as a button. I picked her up and off we went. She asked to hit the pipe and I said let me take some pics and you got yourself a deal.

Tight FS covered of course for $0. 2. Spent a little longer with her this time. Teased the ass but she whinced and declined. She seems to get into it after a few minutes.

I offered her a decent meal but she declined. Some people you just can't help, they do not want it. Any way, see my previous post. She didn't look too beat up to me. I told her about the fictious reports I had gotten on her and she laughed.

Anyway, I had a good time as usual and got a few pics to remember her by.

Rob68
05-10-11, 22:45
Saw her in the usual spot on Friday. I went early but missed her. Went shopping and rolled back around and there she was. A little weathered, but still cute as a button. I picked her up and off we went. She asked to hit the pipe and I said let me take some pics and you got yourself a deal.

Tight FS covered of course for $0. 2. Spent a little longer with her this time. Teased the ass but she whinced and declined. She seems to get into it after a few minutes.

I offered her a decent meal but she declined. Some people you just can't help, they do not want it. Any way, see my previous post. She didn't look too beat up to me. I told her about the fictious reports I had gotten on her and she laughed.

Anyway, I had a good time as usual and got a few pics to remember her by.I got to get back out to see her again!

Canuck Guy
05-11-11, 00:52
Anyone know where I can get some V locally? Pm me? Thanks. New to the area and looking.What is V? Vampire blood? You know it doesn't exist right?

Bozz199
05-20-11, 22:15
What is V? Vampire blood? You know it doesn't exist right?Nope, Viagra. Love the "Superman" effect.

Jbjb1983
05-23-11, 16:53
Saw BSW, she was average to skinny, wears a blonde wig sorta like dolly parton in Spring Lake, saw her on 210 near Murphys and wlmart. And seen her a few times before and after that time I have seen her, saw her at a mcdonalds in SL driving in someones vehicle and her wig was messed up so I assumed someone picked her up, now I am curious about her, seen someone similar but was wear a bandana on her head. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this BSW with blonde wing, I nicknamed her "BSW dolly parton".

Rob68
05-30-11, 00:33
I was out on the prowl Saturday looking for Carol. Never did find her down the Mountain so I strolled over Eastern and ran into Karen. She took me to a secluded spot back in the woods. Donated. 30 for the dream. Guys if you run into her keep goin, she isn't worth the time or effort. No cim so she "catches" it in her hand and then complains about not having any tissues on hand to clean up. She did let me do the fiv and it seemed to be nice and snug but I didn't have a cover. Owell. My loss NOT!

Happy Hunting

SomeDude
05-30-11, 17:58
Nice photos Wild, got to love a shaved pussy, is it worth DATY? Have had to many eyes on me of late to write any good stories for our "Fictional Writing Club". Last Tuesday I did get a quickie from old lumbee SW Bridgette. 15dimes and a bottle of water for a BBBJCIM, found her at the BP off Owen and 301. Saw bandanna wearing red head Jenny's name in the paper for outstanding warrents along with lumbee SW Missy and old dirty blond WSW Kathy who used to hang in Spring "Ghetto" Lake. Heard from a buddy Jen's pimp is in jail and she's flying solo, no doubt less stress in her life. Maybe things will pick up this summer, later vatos.

DbrownHornet
05-30-11, 23:40
I was in the Ville a few weekends ago and picked up Tammy (blond, nice body, kinda thick) off W. Mtn for a drama lessson in a secluded spot. She was an experienced artist who had a record of poor performance when high, but that night everthing work out great. I would see her again if I see her and she is not high.

This past weekend I was in town again and had an early dinner at the Sand Piper off 301. Then I cruised around for a while in the Bragg and 301 area and did not spot anything to my liking. However, in what was to be my last pass through the zones, I spotted what appeared to be a hispanic or lumbee on Bragg crossing the overpass right before you get to the adultbook store. So of course I had to check it out. Anna was here name. She stated that the was hispanic and german from California who was in town taking care of her sick mother until Monday. Then she would be going to Myrtle Beach to work as a bartender for the summer? Who knows, but she was hella cute. She had a nice tight litttle body with long hair that was tied in a pony tail, but still reach her mid back. She had on some tight blue jeans and blue t-shirt. She was forty but she looked 15 years younger. Anyway I took her to a secluded spot for a flute lesson and she performed very well. Did the cop check and he-she check too. She was out Saturday night. Anybody else see her?

Next, I made my way down to Maxton hwy. 71 area. All I'm going to say is that's a wild place in the middle of the country late at night. There were at least 7 LSW out that night that ranged from old, skinny, pregnant, to cute and thick, and they were aggressive. I did not partake because I was not to familar with the area. There are a lot of private roads. I might take another trip to this area the next time I pass through.

Peace,

Rob68
06-01-11, 23:34
DATY might be good with her if you can catch her first thing but I wouldn't dive in it. Everytime I get with her she has pieces of TP all up in that thing LOL! But she has awesome flute sessions and sweet as can be. I finally ran into her yesterday after looking for a week and once again she didn't disappoint. She did have some sort of wound on her right lower back area, said her baby daddy stabbed or cut her so she was pretty sore as I accidently rubbed over the bandage and she winced a little.

Nice photos Wild, got to love a shaved pussy, is it worth DATY? Have had to many eyes on me of late to write any good stories for our "Fictional Writing Club". Last Tuesday I did get a quickie from old lumbee SW Bridgette. 15dimes and a bottle of water for a BBBJCIM, found her at the BP off Owen and 301. Saw bandanna wearing red head Jenny's name in the paper for outstanding warrents along with lumbee SW Missy and old dirty blond WSW Kathy who used to hang in Spring "Ghetto" Lake. Heard from a buddy Jen's pimp is in jail and she's flying solo, no doubt less stress in her life. Maybe things will pick up this summer, later vatos.

Wildthang36
06-02-11, 23:08
SW! DATY. Are you insane?

I like her wetness and tightness, but covered prodding is all for me, no licking or lapping.

Made the trip to 71 area today only to get ripped off by my fav, APRIL. My fault, didn't follow the rule, gave the greens first and off she went, then wouldn't answer the phone. Also stood me up on the way back from the beach Tue so her digits are worthless. Drove 18 miles out of the way and then wouldn't answer the phone. Customer service-go figure. Well, next time I will get two pops for free. Pops can be defined in several ways.

Eviiil
06-13-11, 23:29
I am new to this area. Where can I meet one of the girls at and around what times?

NC Wanderer
06-14-11, 06:49
I am new to this area. Where can I meet one of the girls at and around what times?Nothing in life comes free, but all you have to do is put in the effort to read the last few months of posts to learn when and where to monger. We like to refer to this as RTFF!

NC

Jbjb1983
06-14-11, 20:06
I am new to this area. Where can I meet one of the girls at and around what times?Hey man, see a couple girls on BP like meagan and katie are a couple legit girls, get a p411 using them as references if you don't have any, and see the agencies around Raleigh and Greensboro they sometimes come here to Fay, a lot better quality girls they are pricey but higher chance they won't rip you off. Don't forget to review who you see, use big doggie or another site and USA Sex Guide. Daisi and Bobbi out in Sanford are a safe bet. Get References cause fayetteville pretty much sucks.

Good Luck and hope this helped.

Eviiil
06-15-11, 00:17
Hey man, see a couple girls on BP like meagan and katie are a couple legit girls, get a p411 using them as references if you don't have any, and see the agencies around Raleigh and Greensboro they sometimes come here to Fay, a lot better quality girls they are pricey but higher chance they won't rip you off. Don't forget to review who you see, use big doggie or another site and USA Sex Guide. Daisi and Bobbi out in Sanford are a safe bet. Get References cause fayetteville pretty much sucks.

Good Luck and hope this helped.Thanks for the help. Unlike some people. Ill let you know if I meet any of them.

MattDetter
06-15-11, 17:05
Thanks for the help. Unlike some people. Ill let you know if I meet any of them.I've seen http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/playtimebody-rub-35/5644827 A couple times. Each was better than the last. Good luck.

A European
06-17-11, 05:55
I've seen.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/playtimebody-rub-35/5644827

A couple times. Each was better than the last. Good luck.I have also seen these two ladies. They really do know how to make an hour pass with enjoyment

SomeDude
06-17-11, 22:06
Here another fake story for our "Fictional Writing Club". Ran into lumbee SW Missy a few days back, BBBJCIM for 15 pencils and a 24oz MTdew. Told her I saw her name on the bench warrent list in the newspaper. Dropped her back off at the BP on Eastern Blvd and saw a skinny red head walking across the street. Offered Missy a finders fee for an intro, she said meet her tomorrow at her no-tell and off we went. Nikki, skinny young 30ish red headed WSW with crazy eyes, kinda built like WSW bandanna wearing Jenny but she had all her teeth. Gave Missy 10 boxes of candy and a Hardees meal and off to her room for the whole tour of Nikki, so so performance of a BBBJ, covered ride back to BBBJ. Left a deposit of DNA to her face as I gagged her with a hard shove of the surf board / four dimes for the newspaper.

Before leaving the room a crazy brother with a moped and black helmet on started banging on the door, she said it was her boyfriend. Knew a good thing could not last, always crazy drama from the working girls. Opened the door, shoved the guy down an kicked over his moped. A group of fat thug wannabes hanging out in front of another room started coming after me but by then I was in the SUV tearng out the parking lot. As I hung a right on Eastern Blvd two local LE cars were pulling in the parking lot. I drove away and waved at the bumb shits running after me. Nikki had OK pussy but not worth all that trouble from an asshole on a moped.

SomeDude
06-17-11, 22:11
I am tired of the whole game, to much drama, may need to take a break. To bad there is no more Shady Pines or Truckers in SC, and damn I just don't want to pay the 150-200 escort handshak. I will say WSW bandanna wearing Jenny never gives me any shit, just wish her teeth were not so fucked up from smoking the rock. Any thoughts mongers?

Scorpio Master
06-21-11, 00:34
Made the rounds the last couple days and picked up "Red" or Rebecca in Shannon off 71 behind the gas station. Short WSW with long red hair, somewhere in her twenties, light blue eyes with a few extra pounds and three kids. Settle on BBBJ for 20 which was more like half HJ half BJ. Wasn't getting it done so threw in an extra 10 for cfs. Nice girl just noting special and most likely won't be looking for her again. Making my rounds I found very little downtown, few around Mountian, couple in Shannon and some by the soup plant in Maxton. All the ones I've seen just looked too rough and street worn. Haven't seen Carol or Kristina on Mountian. Leeann and April calls me when I'm working and then I can't get them to pickup after I get off. Neither are on the streets much anymore. The pickings are very slim these days.

Dude if you ever head up north go to Camden, NJ. It is like a buffet of SW out there and these girls look like they are regular girls at the mall. Bandanna Jenny use to live there and told me about this place years ago so when I was in Atlantic City I made the hour trip and was blown away by the amount of swers there. Had no problem finding girls, the problem was picking which one I wanted. Plus on downtime Philly is just over the bridge and Atlantic City is just an hour away.

SomeDude
06-22-11, 17:29
Thanks for the tip Scorp, your right Jenny is from NJ. Should of taken a longer tour on a trip to Philly I took awhile back, did score one off K Street, good pussy and I think a girl Cooky Jar photographed once. Stuck in Hope-less Mills / Fayett-Hell for the time being.

Wildthang36
06-23-11, 07:19
Had a very short timeframe last night so I made the pm loop. Bypassed nam and headed to the prarie where the buffalo roams.

Found a nice little WSW, about 5. 5' maybe 125lbs, little tummy, but otherwise good, near the store. Picked her up and made a bee line for the spot. Nice tits, big clit. She offered a BJ, I wanted FS, but didn't have time to go to the store and get a sleeve. I do not like to get down with unknowns after dark.

I asked her to stroke the clit while she did me and she went to town. Eager to get my cock in her mouth so I let her have it. Looks 6 SW scale, performance 7 she definitely has some attributes that makes me want a repeat. Maybe I can find her in the daylight.

Decent BBJCIM for. 2. She wanted 0. 25 and I counter-offered 0. 2 and she jumped right on it. It was the first time I ever pulled a girl way down and made the deposit, it was great. I think she was going to swallow, but I cracked the door and nodded and she spit it out.

Wildthang36
06-23-11, 07:21
Made the rounds the last couple days and picked up "Red" or Rebecca in Shannon off 71 behind the gas station. Short WSW with long red hair, somewhere in her twenties, light blue eyes with a few extra pounds and three kids. Settle on BBBJ for 20 which was more like half HJ half BJ. Wasn't getting it done so threw in an extra 10 for cfs. Nice girl just noting special and most likely won't be looking for her again. Making my rounds I found very little downtown, few around Mountian, couple in Shannon and some by the soup plant in Maxton. All the ones I've seen just looked too rough and street worn. Haven't seen Carol or Kristina on Mountian. Leeann and April calls me when I'm working and then I can't get them to pickup after I get off. Neither are on the streets much anymore. The pickings are very slim these days.

Dude if you ever head up north go to Camden, NJ. It is like a buffet of SW out there and these girls look like they are regular girls at the mall. Bandanna Jenny use to live there and told me about this place years ago so when I was in Atlantic City I made the hour trip and was blown away by the amount of swers there. Had no problem finding girls, the problem was picking which one I wanted. Plus on downtime Philly is just over the bridge and Atlantic City is just an hour away. Yep, that is her. I told her not to use her hands and got the hands free version. Pretty good, but have had better.

Wildthang36
06-26-11, 21:51
Found Carol in the usual spot Fri morning and this time I got two chicks for the price of one. Picked her and her friend up. Friend kinds BBW but not really. I think Barbara was her name. Carol says she is her ex-girl friend. Very nice tits. Firm and perky and very tasty. As got down to business with Carol, her friend joined in on and licked and sucked Carol's tits. I had Carol in the passenger seat and her friend move to the drivers side. Got naked and played with herself the entire time I was busy with Carol. Nice dream for. 25 and some change. Got some pics but decided to del due to possibility of someone finding them.

Always check your vehicle. Carol's friend dropped a cig in the back seat. I am a non-smoker. Could have been a lot of questions abaout that one.

Good luck.

Akeman0866
07-02-11, 04:26
Haven't posted on here in a long time. With Gas nearing $3. 90 it cuts into my Entertainment expenses. Uncle Leo must be doing a number on the streets because the selection is slim most of the time. Got to be Leary of the newer Girls. Anyways, heading back into town and decided to checkout W. Mtn. Drive to find someone to spend my Birthday with. Saw two choices but by the time I did the Leo loop, only one remained. A rather young and attractive looking WSW, scooped her up and after passing the "Are you a Cop" check, she introduced herself as Carol. Told her I wanted her to blow out my candle. Went to a private spot and agreed on a BBBJTC for. 30. She was Great and cordial and new what buttons to press. She could have coaxed me to shoot my load with her voice alone but wanted to catch it orally instead in which I obliged. No swallow but spit. Just to leave a DNA deposit in her mouth was Good enough for me. Anyways, saving up change again for a rainy day and another encounter.

Be careful out there and never forget the rules for Cruising, Akeman

Rob68
07-03-11, 00:38
I've been with her 3 or 4 times but have been unable to find her lately. I must not be going at the right time LOL.

Haven't posted on here in a long time. With Gas nearing $3. 90 it cuts into my Entertainment expenses. Uncle Leo must be doing a number on the streets because the selection is slim most of the time. Got to be Leary of the newer Girls. Anyways, heading back into town and decided to checkout W. Mtn. Drive to find someone to spend my Birthday with. Saw two choices but by the time I did the Leo loop, only one remained. A rather young and attractive looking WSW, scooped her up and after passing the "Are you a Cop" check, she introduced herself as Carol. Told her I wanted her to blow out my candle. Went to a private spot and agreed on a BBBJTC for. 30. She was Great and cordial and new what buttons to press. She could have coaxed me to shoot my load with her voice alone but wanted to catch it orally instead in which I obliged. No swallow but spit. Just to leave a DNA deposit in her mouth was Good enough for me. Anyways, saving up change again for a rainy day and another encounter.

Be careful out there and never forget the rules for Cruising, Akeman

A European
07-05-11, 05:22
I've been with her 3 or 4 times but have been unable to find her lately. I must not be going at the right time LOL.I used to make reports on this board regularly. Then left Fayetteville but now back. For the past two weeks I have driven and driven. With NOT ONE WSW to be seen!

NC Wanderer
07-06-11, 07:03
I've been with her 3 or 4 times but have been unable to find her lately. I must not be going at the right time LOL.Saw her last Saturday afternoon around 5:00. OK BBBJ. Good catch and split.

NC

Jbjb1983
07-07-11, 09:19
Was craving a donut, have a friend over so decided to play it off and went for a drive for a donut. Told him to keep a eye out since where he's from there isn't much SW, down the street from my destination saw a WSW brunette about 5'6 had nice D's it looked like, saw a male hanging out with her, after I got my donut headed back down 87 and didn't see her where she was, than as I drove further saw her walking down 87. Time was about 10pm, didn't see LEO, but guy she was hanging out a moment before I wasn't so sure about. This past Saturday, drove down 87, saw big WSW lifting her arms at a car someone probably said something to her, near McDs, saw 3 BSW 2 really young looking and 1 older didn't stop just drove by to check things out, time was past midnight. Hoping to take the plunge soon, will post my report as soon as I do.

Brew Man
07-08-11, 22:55
Wednesday afternoon, I climbed the mountains of Fayestan and found Gina, a cute dirty blonde. Took her to a secluded spot, her rates were 20/40. I opted for 40 and found her to be very enjoyable and into the action, moving at just the right rhythm to match mine. She was in the same area Thursday evening, but didn't see her there tonight.

Bobsmith2733
07-11-11, 12:00
Went to TD the other day dreamed of honey was early morning so no rush rubbed it all in my face 69 style while doing HE all for 60.

Scorpio Master
07-14-11, 01:36
Started on Bragg to downtown to Massy Hill over to the Moutain and found nada. Next stop would have been Shannon but on the way there found someone walking on Camden Road between Main in Hope Mills and Natal. Rita, WSW, dirty blonde pale skin guessing between mid 20's to early 30's from up north. Said she was looking to make some money and I responded how much. Agree to 20 and she was headed to Bunce Road afterwards. Found a spot and she asked how I would like to do this and receive a BBBJCIM. I do believe FS was on the menu for the 20. She pulled up before I was done saying it was too much. Took her to the store and she bought a beer with her 20 and droped her off Bunce Road. She did give me a number but I didn't ask about giving it out. Says she doesn't really do this but just needed money tonight. Might call her and try the FS next time. Was just happy to find something decent out there.

Brew Man
07-16-11, 19:24
I found a cute little blonde on Mountain today named Cupcake. FS was $50 and she let me do anything I wanted. Dropped her off at her place off Legion afterwards, after she gave me her digits. Very fun girl that I will definitely have to see again. FYI, she normally sticks to Legion / Southern as she doesn't get along with the girls that normally work the Mountain area.

TexTrainer
07-17-11, 15:08
Signed up to this site not to long ago and spent the better part of the day RTFF, actually ventured out last night to some of the spots I have recently read about but nada. But now with all my note taking and google map research I'm going to give it another shot this evening. Like in the title,"Try not to get addicted to the SW fetish", but after reading it will be tough. Appreciate all the Senior Members past threads and good advice.

Happy hunting.

SomeDude
07-18-11, 18:31
Running late for work this morning because I took a detour down W / Mountain Drive and came across Carol. WoW is all I can say, she was a little jittery but performed above par, looking forward to another hit of that. Alot better than the BBBJCIM I got from lumbee SW Missy Friday night, she was off Eastern Blvd (Hwy301).

JimJones82
07-19-11, 11:33
Running late for PT yesterday ran into Cali walking on Bragg Blvd near Krispy Kreme. Slim but decent looking probably 6 on looks and 5 on service but for a dub ($20) I couldn't complain. Would see her again if I had more time. Said she was here visiting an ex husband who was also in military go figure. I have her number and she said it was ok to give out 910-XXX-5006.

TexTrainer
07-19-11, 22:32
Tuesday night between 9:00 and 10:30 made the loop around some key spots but again did not see a thing out. Last turn around the Mountain did see a girl about 5'5 to 5'6 with a white baseball cap on and a tank-top, not sure if she is a regular around those parts. If the mention description matches a WSW someone let me know and I will make sure to make it into a pleasant dream.

JimJones82
07-22-11, 19:03
Making rounds in the usual area Wednesday night and bumped into everyones favorite Carol. Said she is saving up to get her own place because her bf has been putting his hands on her again. Attached is a picture great service as always especially her dirty talk. She said you guys love when I tell you to come in my pussy haha. If anyone knows Carol knows this tattoo.

Brew Man
07-23-11, 11:19
Tuesday night between 9:00 and 10:30 made the loop around some key spots but again did not see a thing out. Last turn around the Mountain did see a girl about 5'5 to 5'6 with a white baseball cap on and a tank-top, not sure if she is a regular around those parts. If the mention description matches a WSW someone let me know and I will make sure to make it into a pleasant dream.That sounds like Gina, she always wears a ballcap. If it was her, she's a fun girl to play ball with.

Hazmat
07-23-11, 17:42
Just checking to see if anybody had tried this, might try them soom.

DESIRES.

LOCATED: 3909 BRAGG BLVD. FAYETTEVILLE.Thanks,

HM

Bustin Nutz
07-24-11, 09:58
Stuck near fort Hood and there is absoloutley nothing here. I am reading the old board and I come to realize that I miss Fayettenam very much

Moonshine910
07-26-11, 09:46
Gentlemen,

I heard a rumor that the Executive Club on Murch. Had closed, can anyone confirm?

Shine

SomeDude
07-27-11, 17:07
Know what you mean Bustin, did some time at Hood myself. Not much to report here for our "Fictional Writing Club", just a quick load of DNA to WSW bandanna wearing Jenny for 15 fictional dimes. It was hot and she needed a cold drink although my DNA goes down hot. Saw what looked like a pregoo WSW off Eastern Blvd after dropping off Jenny, brown hair. 30ish, anyone?

Jbjb1983
07-27-11, 17:31
Gentlemen,

I heard a rumor that the Executive Club on Murch. Had closed, can anyone confirm?

ShineWork nearby this place, and its sometimes open, and other times its not, its like it doesn't have set hours or something. But I have seen it open within the last 2 weeks.

TexTrainer
07-31-11, 11:25
I had my first dream with Carol this Sunday morning, the dream was a BBBJCIM for. 20 and it was worth it. The only part of the dream that would be close to a nightmare is that she was beat up pretty bad, two black eyes. She was in very good spirits, even sharing photos of her little boy she just had. Was kind of weird but went with it. Overall was good as mentioned in all the past posts.

Scorpio Master
07-31-11, 21:58
Picked up Carol also today in the early evening. Also saw the pics of her forth child. Known her for about 10 years and really felt bad for her. She does look really bad. Her boyfriend continues to beat the crap out of her and she keeps going back. For those who thinks she has a pretty face should have seen her when I first met her in Massy Hill. Gave her 35 for BBBJ finishing with doggie.

TexTrainer
07-31-11, 23:42
Picked up Carol also today in the early evening. Also saw the pics of her forth child. Known her for about 10 years and really felt bad for her. She does look really bad. Her boyfriend continues to beat the crap out of her and she keeps going back. For those who thinks she has a pretty face should have seen her when I first met her in Massy Hill. Gave her 35 for BBBJ finishing with doggie.Scorpio- Some of the photos she showed were of her with a non-punished face and she has a very pretty face, so I can imagine how pretty she was 10 years ago. It was my first time with her and agree very sweet girl and aims to please.

Rodprods
08-03-11, 08:23
Have not been out for two years. I drove past yesterday afternoon. It appeared that quite busy based on the vehicles outside.

Has anyone visited recently? An accurate report would be appreciated.

Cntryboy
08-04-11, 13:41
Found 22 yr old Keisha is shannon this am on my way to work. She's 5 mo preggos and had a tight pussy. Went to a secluded spot out in the country and got an OK BBJ followed by CFS. Looks was a 6, pussy was a 10 and over all service was a 8. Pics attached. Enjoy. Sorry for the brief report.

Cntryboy.

Sprat
08-04-11, 16:26
I found a cute little blonde on Mountain today named Cupcake. FS was $50 and she let me do anything I wanted. Dropped her off at her place off Legion afterwards, after she gave me her digits. Very fun girl that I will definitely have to see again. FYI, she normally sticks to Legion / Southern as she doesn't get along with the girls that normally work the Mountain area.Thanks to brew man I called this SW on my way to florida no reply firt two times, it didn't matter I saw my under the radar old regular from up north who now lives in town. I called cupcakes again on my way thru florida, I got a text message asking for info so I explained who I was, her boyfriend called me back and threatened my ass what a J / O, then I got a message saying cupcakes don't roll that way and not to call again.

I stop in fay'ville again on my return trip to drop one in my old regular I got a call from cupcake telling me to set up something now that her boyfriend was not around! Screw that.

I droped a nice load and continued up north.

Thanks brew man at least you are a stand up man.

Sprat

TexTrainer
08-05-11, 11:14
Found 22 yr old Keisha is shannon this am on my way to work. She's 5 mo preggos and had a tight pussy. Went to a secluded spot out in the country and got an OK BBJ followed by CFS. Looks was a 6, pussy was a 10 and over all service was a 8. Pics attached. Enjoy. Sorry for the brief report.

Cntryboy.Took an early drive around Shannon and Maxton this morning around 900, did not see anything at all. Even did the loop around the Liberty gas station. On the way back in drove down the Mountain and nothing there either. Just happy I have a gas saving vehicle.

Brew Man
08-05-11, 17:22
Thanks to brew man I called this SW on my way to florida no reply firt two times, it didn't matter I saw my under the radar old regular from up north who now lives in town. I called cupcakes again on my way thru florida, I got a text message asking for info so I explained who I was, her boyfriend called me back and threatened my ass what a J / O, then I got a message saying cupcakes don't roll that way and not to call again.

I stop in fay'ville again on my return trip to drop one in my old regular I got a call from cupcake telling me to set up something now that her boyfriend was not around! Screw that.

I droped a nice load and continued up north.

Thanks brew man at least you are a stand up man.

SpratHey bud, sorry to hear you had a hard time with her BF. I picked her up off the street, so didn't have that problem. Guess this means I can delete her number off my phone so I don't have to deal with the same crap.

Keep it safe,

Brew Man

Scorpio Master
08-11-11, 23:05
Made my way out to the soup plant and finally found someone that caught my interest. Been out there many times but never seen anything worth it. Almost all of the swers look worn out and sun dried. Picked up Amy, lumbee. 23, short with very smooth skin and a few tats. One on her arm says "lumbee." Had a pink dress, looked and smelled good. Wanted 40 for half half I came back with 30. We met half way for 35. Started with CBJ which was nice but too short. I made my way behind her while she was standing outside bent over on my seat. Was hitting it from behind while she took her own hit. Very nice ass. After we were done took her to the store to get something to eat and got a few pics of her outside the store. Droped her off on the street behind the store.

Did see four out when I first got there but none got my interest as I passed by them. After going around a few times saw a brunette in the back parking lot working the trucks that caught my eye but picked up Amy instead. This was around 1 to 2pm.

TexTrainer
08-12-11, 16:10
Made my way out to the soup plant and finally found someone that caught my interest. Been out there many times but never seen anything worth it. Almost all of the swers look worn out and sun dried. Picked up Amy, lumbee. 23, short with very smooth skin and a few tats. One on her arm says "lumbee." Had a pink dress, looked and smelled good. Wanted 40 for half half I came back with 30. We met half way for 35. Started with CBJ which was nice but too short. I made my way behind her while she was standing outside bent over on my seat. Was hitting it from behind while she took her own hit. Very nice ass. After we were done took her to the store to get something to eat and got a few pics of her outside the store. Droped her off on the street behind the store.

Did see four out when I first got there but none got my interest as I passed by them. After going around a few times saw a brunette in the back parking lot working the trucks that caught my eye but picked up Amy instead. This was around 1 to 2pm.After reading your post I ventured out to the soup plant today around the same time period as your post and came up empty. Walked inside the station by soup plant and played a couple of games in their "game room" thinking something might show up, after about 20 to 30 minutes gave up and left. On the way back did the loop around Shannon and was nothing there either. When back in Fay. Did the Mountain loop around 3:00 or little after and saw at least 4 LEO when I did the loop, if anyone else was trolling about that time let me know if you noticed the same, LEO had some one stopped at the Exxon off 301 where the access road runs beside 301. Couldn't tell what was going on.

Brew Man
08-12-11, 17:49
Thursday morning around 7:00, I was headed north on I-95 and found a short little blonde named Jessica near exit 65. I had seen her a couple times before in the same area, but was in the passing lane and didn't get over in time to pick her up. Very cute, doesn't have that road-worn look like a lot of the SWs in Faye, and her tight pussy showed she hasn't been doing this long. For 40 she offered to start with BBJ then anything I wanted. Found a nice secluded spot, did the deed then dropped her off at "her place." This one is going to be hard to get, she has a very nice ass and there is a lot of traffic on I-95 that would be willing to pick that up. She is well worth the patience it will take to get her.

SomeDude
08-12-11, 18:32
Scorp you the man, great pics, you to Cntryboy, I luv preggo pussy and went looking myself for both down south, just got back. No luck as time was short and on the way back I settled on a quick BBBJCIM from lumbee SW Missy for two dimes. Had to get back home to Hope "traffic hell" Mills just in time to post this fake story for our "Fictional Writing Club", so many damn eye on this vato of late.

TexTrainer
08-12-11, 22:11

Did see four out when I first got there but none got my interest as I passed by them. After going around a few times saw a brunette in the back parking lot working the trucks that caught my eye but picked up Amy instead. This was around 1 to 2pm.SM- Went down to Maxton today around the same time as in your post and as my luck has it there was nothing there. Went inside the BP and played a couple games in their "game room" waiting to see if something would show up, but after about 30 minutes it appeared nothing was showing up. I was hoping to run into that jewel you found Amy. On the way back I did the Shannon loop around the Liberty station and again nothing was out. On the way back into Fay. I did the Mountain loop and found LEO all over the place. Anyone else out around 3:00 to 4:00 notice all the LEO as well. Did see that they had someone stopped at the Exxon by the access road that goes down 301, after all of that decided to end the dream and head home.

Scorpio Master
08-13-11, 00:57
For those who don't know between Red Springs and Maxton sits the Cambell's Soup factory off 71 before it intersects 74. It is about 10 minutes south of Red Springs. Across the street sits a store where swers usually hang out behind it and beside the street that runs next to the store. I have also seen a couple outside the store just down a bit on the left side before you get to 74. LE knows they are out there and usually just tell them to go away but they come back out after taking a short break. There is also a Maxton section under other areas. I've been out there many times and this was the first time I wanted to pick a swer up. Most look worn out and sun dried but you will find more out there then in fayetteville.

TexTrainer
08-13-11, 01:16
Not sure if anyone has had the same dream but mine was meeting up with a WSW named Ashley off Camden and Mountain little after midnight. I looked back at the past dreams under thread all the way to Feb. And did not see her mentioned. She has redish brown hair, light skin, on the thick side with nice boobs. Dropped two dimes and a nickel for CBJ, would have done FS but was okay with the CBJ. After the dream dropped back off on Camden. She gave the digits and mentioned she likes to work out of her house. Has anyone experienced Ashley before by my description of her? She did not seem to bad and would probably repeat.

Brew Man
08-16-11, 18:13
After all of this time looking for her, I finally found Carol this morning off Mountain. She had her friend Ashley with her, a heavier set girl. Had an interesting time with one of my usual parking spaces this morning. Went down a dead-end road and found a school bus parked right in the middle of the road, which is odd since there are no houses down that road. I went down the road and came back and the bus was gone, so I did Carol while she was in the passenger seat and I was standing outside. Shortly after I finished, just as I was getting back in the car, a fertilizer truck came down the same road. Guess it's time to find a new place. It was 40 for BBJ and covered ride, and another 20 to Ashley to play and look hot. Thank you to everyone that reviewed Carol before, she was everything I expected. Quite a playful little vixen.

Nc Forever
08-18-11, 15:04
Thursday morning around 7:00, I was headed north on I-95 and found a short little blonde named Jessica near exit 65. I had seen her a couple times before in the same area, but was in the passing lane and didn't get over in time to pick her up. Very cute, doesn't have that road-worn look like a lot of the SWs in Faye, and her tight pussy showed she hasn't been doing this long. For 40 she offered to start with BBJ then anything I wanted. Found a nice secluded spot, did the deed then dropped her off at "her place." This one is going to be hard to get, she has a very nice ass and there is a lot of traffic on I-95 that would be willing to pick that up. She is well worth the patience it will take to get her.AGREE! Picked her up once and went to her place. Seen her couple times since but like you in the passing lane and had to pass her by.

Jbjb1983
08-22-11, 21:33
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9922-Non-Pros-%28Baldy-Cruiser-AMP-BladeRunner556%29.

Saw this in the Los Angeles thread and was wondering if anyone else is interested in something like this? I made a posts today to check it out. Will report if all goes well.

Rob68
08-28-11, 00:12
I got to check that out, thats in my neck of the woods LOL!

Thursday morning around 7:00, I was headed north on I-95 and found a short little blonde named Jessica near exit 65. I had seen her a couple times before in the same area, but was in the passing lane and didn't get over in time to pick her up. Very cute, doesn't have that road-worn look like a lot of the SWs in Faye, and her tight pussy showed she hasn't been doing this long. For 40 she offered to start with BBJ then anything I wanted. Found a nice secluded spot, did the deed then dropped her off at "her place." This one is going to be hard to get, she has a very nice ass and there is a lot of traffic on I-95 that would be willing to pick that up. She is well worth the patience it will take to get her.

TexTrainer
09-02-11, 17:45
FYI.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2011/09/02/1120138?sac=Local

Scorpio Master
09-03-11, 22:28
Go on facebook and search fayetteville police dept to see who got picked up.

Couple days ago was out by the soup plant and got a call from April from shannon. BBBJ and cfs for 30. She just got out of jail and rehab. Picked up a little weight but it made her look more healthly. While in maxton saw two, one in a pink outfit which I was thinking of picking up before April called. The other I had no interest at all.

Jaster
09-08-11, 15:34
Anyone been to TD lately? Last time I went the girls there were barely SW quality, a huge step down to the TD.

DeepBlueWave
09-10-11, 06:19
Go on facebook and search fayetteville police dept to see who got picked up.

Couple days ago was out by the soup plant and got a call from April from shannon. BBBJ and cfs for 30. She just got out of jail and rehab. Picked up a little weight but it made her look more healthly. While in maxton saw two, one in a pink outfit which I was thinking of picking up before April called. The other I had no interest at all.I've known Ashley since she was a teen, although I haven't talked to her in more than a year, I think. She's always had some emotional and drug issues, which seemed to be getting worse the last time we met. I hope this is just a bad picture, but drug use can take its toll. Deborah Maynor and Carolyn Flynn looked pretty good for mugshots! It is unfortunate that pictures were posted, though; I believe it only makes them targets.

MattDetter
09-10-11, 20:06
I've known Ashley since she was a teen, although I haven't talked to her in more than a year, I think. She's always had some emotional and drug issues, which seemed to be getting worse the last time we met. I hope this is just a bad picture, but drug use can take its toll. Deborah Maynor and Carolyn Flynn looked pretty good for mugshots! It is unfortunate that pictures were posted, though; I believe it only makes them targets.Ashley's mother was a s / w as well. I can't remember her name but I saw her working at a booth in the mall a few months ago. Said she went to re-hab. @Deepblue, I agree Carol's picture looked surprisingly good for a mug shot. Haven't seen her out in a while. I see everyone else's posts about her. I must not be there at the right times.

P. S. Has anyone seen Jessica lately? Skinny WSW with dirty blonde hair. She used to frequent the mountain. Haven't seen her since 08'

SomeDude
09-12-11, 23:54
Have not had any luck finding the mugshots on line from the sting, it's true about LE and a heavy pressence. They are thinning the heard and killing our options. Had to resort to WSW bandanna Jenny. Face fuck and backdoor action for 3 dimes and a nickle, she hated the backdoor, said it hurt to much but I tossed the cover and nutted on that ghost white ass. So there you have it for our "Fitional Writing Club" for all the low life corrupt pork reading this. Does the Moose still like chicks with dicks, his 70 something fat ass sure does, or so I hear, later vatos.

Andariego
09-13-11, 06:58
Anyone been to TD lately? Last time I went the girls there were barely SW quality, a huge step down to the TD.I'm new to area. What / Where is TD?

Polarbare69
09-13-11, 14:44
I'm new to area. What / Where is TD?True Delights.

It's listed as a night lounge or something like that. There's usually a couple women working there during the day. I'm not sure what their hours are. I don't think they really stay open at night.

It's on Pamalee Dr. Between Murchinson and Helen.

SomeDude
09-14-11, 23:38
Found something different tonight on the way back home to Hope"empty lake" Mills so I thought I would post my latest "Fictional Writers Club" story. Can't wait for the end of the year awards for the best fake story. Peggy a light skinned sister girl SW, or she may have been lumbee, off Person St across from the bus station. Picked her up after LE passed her up and drove out of sight. She wanted me to go to the hotel, said she had a room on the 2nd floor, lots of pimps and thugs hanging on the railing so the hell with that. Took her to a spot I know. 30ish small build she had on jeans and a wife beater shirt with her nipples sticking out of a flat chest.

Still her BBBJ skills were wet and juicy although she did rush it, pulled on a life jacket and shoved it into her dry pussy. Pulled her thong aside and rode her untill she was lubed, pulled out of her hairy pussy and shoved it back into her mouth for a creamy completion. She just got out of the shower when I picked her up so she was clean and I let dry her dark graying hair with a towel from my gym bag. May repeat if I find her again, said she was sharing a room and needed rent money for another night. Told me she's been in town for a month, who knows but she did have a glass pipe in her jeans so she is a slave of the rock. Any other vatos hit this yet, hurry before the porkers do another sweep. Oh, four cheese burgers and five straws as a tip for her drink.

Rob68
09-15-11, 15:26
Ok I had an excuse to get out of the house around midnight. Cruised down Eastern and sitting behind the BP was a cute little blonde (At least it looked like it from a distance) she was sitting with some ghetto looking gal so I passed. Cruised on down the Mountain and the service road was hoppin but I passed there too. Drove on down to southern and ran into a freshly showered and sober Carol. She looked pretty damn good, too bad she can't keep off the glass pipe. Anyway, her usual spot had six SW there so she says and I ask her "Well where are they"? Her reply was they are in the grape vines LOL! LE was out in full force, I drive a vehicle that looks like a LE SUV and she told me one of her cop buddys had stopped by right before I got there and said be careful, there is a white SUV that may be LE. I got a chuckle out of that one. Anyway, back to my fictional story. Went to her usual spot for a slurpee which was awesome, she let me do a tb on her as well while she talked dirty to me. BBBJCIM with spit but I wasnt complaining any, that was by far the best she has been in a long time. I went ahead and paid 4 dimes for that one it was that good.

Andariego
09-18-11, 17:18
Was cruising the net recently and saw a place called YKW in fayetteville. It is a lifestyle club. Before moving here, my GF and I have been considering going to one, but they were no on premises types in the area.

Has anyone been there? Is there a good mix of people there (age, race, economic background.)?

Jbjb1983
09-20-11, 21:26
A couple weeks ago off of 87 saw a 2 WSW bother were 4's so didn't pick any up. Went last couple evenings and its been dead, went near fast mart where LEO likes hanging out and didn't see anything. Didn't want to drive to the mtn so just decided to go back home, I am guessing its because of all the road work going on.

Brew Man
09-20-11, 21:38
Sorry for the delay in the report. Early Monday morning, I was driving down the Mountain and picked up a cutie named Christie. When I asked her if she was a cop, she pulled down her shirt and asked if a cop would have tits as nice as hers. We negotiated on a price for full service and I started to drive to a nice spot. While driving there, she started stripping it all off and was naked before we even got to the place. Started with BBBJ, then threw on a cover and let her ride on top of me. Nice way to start the week for four dimes. And she even gave me her digits!

SteveVaugh
09-25-11, 02:17
Drove by AutoZone on Eastern last Friday and saw Kathryn Hope on bike. She looked 7 from far so, I came back around to pick her up. She asked me to drive to a nice spot and played flute like a pro. She totally smelt like she was drenched in alcohol. BTW, I'd now say she's a 3/4. She talked a lot on my way back, and she did mention that Heather was now infected with HIV and wanted me to be careful. BTW, this was my first time here in Fayetteville. I'm a new GI to the area.

SteveVaugh
09-25-11, 02:24
Saw Christie walking by Mountain. Stopped by and she hopped in real quick. I asked if she was a Cop and she goes, if you are a cop, its too late now as she was holding my junk. Took me to a safe place close by, and was she naked even before I got there. Got down real quick for 4 dimes. She said, she's going to be around. BTW, christie smells good and is a cutie. Would give her a 8.

UpForFun
09-27-11, 21:17
I was in town little over a week ago and decided to check things out. I found a blond off Mountain name Cupcake. Nice looking face, body between middle to heavy so I made the pickup. Asked if I was a cop and I said no as I had a hand full of breast in my hand. We went to a place to talk. She said she had been drinking cheap wine and was horny. We got out the car and I could tell she had a little to much to drink. Somewhere between me walking to the passenger side and her cleaning my pipe I mention I had a room but it was about 15 minutes away, she asked if I wanted to go there. The little head almost took over but the big head won out because it knew she had a little to much to drink so I said next time. She got me ready then the cover for doggie while she lean on the car. I was glad it was night and no one was around because she was very vocal. She smell fresh too. I went to drop her off at her mans house but no one was home, so I took her to her ex-mans house and as she was getting out the car, she said that he had some bi*ch over and she better get out of there (I guess by the car in the yard) , slams the car door and storms up to the house door. I just backed up and was just hoping I could find my way back to my room.

If in the area again I hope to find her for another good time.

Wildthang36
09-29-11, 22:55
Headed to the usual spots and didn't see much. Kinda disappointed since I played hooky from work to enjoy the hobby. I saw one in a red dress downtown by the BP, but she was too preoccupied with her cel to bother looking around. Kinda stood out too much so I passed. Heading home and on W. Cumberland I see this light skinned? Sister type heading east. I go about a mile past and listen to my little head. Make the utrn around and catch back up with her. I pass her and go on two blocks and pull back up to the stop sign. As she approaches, she asks if I want her to hop in and I nod yes. We chat a few and I do not get the warm fuzzy. She hasn; t done the cop check and keeps commenting on how drunk she is. I grab a handful and am still not convinced. We play word games and no you go first for a couple of miles. I decide where I am taking her and head that way. She asks if I am taking her to a place no one can hear her scream and I nod yes and smile. We get to the place and she still hasn't mentioned what or how much so I am a little out of my comfort zone. Finally she gets the point and tells me what she specializes in. I ask her if she'll catch and she says uh yes!"You can

Cum in my mouth, on my face, on my tits or anywhere else you care to". OK, now I am comfortable.

I get down to business and she gives one of the best, but not THE best, BBJ I have had in a while. VERY deep too. DAM she is good. Slurping, licking, sucking my balls, jacking me, fingering me. WOAH dam. After about 5 minutes I tell her to take it deep and I am going go on her face. WOW! Cum on face, cum in mouth, cum in eyes, cum in hair, on.

Seat. Dam it was every where, but what a release. Man I want her again. She commented on the volume and I said well. My ol lady ain't fucked me in two weeks, so I called into work sick to come find a girl like her. As it turns out, she is 33 y / o, black / german mix. HUGE pussy,"C" cup tits with reduction from DD, not to bad.

She said the pig pen has been busy down in the area so to be careful. She did mention that the white yukon / surburban posted about here is not pork, but did say the dark colored one is, ? Who knows. Use caution and you will not have to worry about who is or who isn't, it will be very clear. She said she hadn't been in the hobby long, but I doubt that was a true statement. Dropped her back off near where I picked her up and smiles all the way home.

Ol lady was surprised I was feeling better in the afternoon. She said it must have been something that passed quickly. I told her "aaahhhhh yes, it passed, ahhhh". She is smart enough to know, but afraid of the answer if she asks. It would be much simpler for her to put out like these women do and I'd eat a grenade for her or do anything else for that matter, but she ain't figured that part out yet. Her favorite words. Worry, hate, afraid, bothers me. She is too busy finding things to worry about to be happy in life. I am not a quitter, but I am very close to telling her I do not think the marriage is going to be something I can complete. I know a little editorial, but dam.

SteveVaugh
10-02-11, 12:03
Had a wonderful dream. Dreamt that I had Christie play some awesome flute again. Woke up a few hours ago and man, it was all worth it for 4 dimes. I did notice some unusual LE activity around there. 3 LEOs. One parked at Gillespie, another one at Camden and one roving around on Mountain. So, stay safe and if something looks not right, its probably not. BTW, Christie left me her digits this time! BTW, I'd rate her 7/10 this time around.

Peace Out and stay safe!

SomeDude
10-05-11, 14:27
Had an encounter with WSW Carol the other morning, found her off Camden near the BP / Kangroo looking wet as she just had taken a shower. Usual BBBJ covered ride for four dimes, love the fake moans and nasty talk, dropped my cover and left a load in her mouth. She did ***** about the taste of rubber but who cares. Nice attitude but I could stand not to hear her personal story, leave the bum, any of us would sponsor her in the short run for a steady supply of pussy. At least I would if this were not a fictional story for our writers club, right vatos.

SomeDude
10-07-11, 19:45
Here's a short for our "Fictional Writers Club" if you can you stand another story of an encounter with old time working girl lumbee SW Missy. An Eastern Blvd pick up she had a room at a local no-tel. She was really hard up and jumpy and craving the rock so she offered the usual fare for 15 dimes. Me, well I was craving some backdoor action so I threw in another 10cents which she was more than willing and grateful for. After an long session of BBBJ I slid that covered shaft into her pussy for a short ride then shoved it into her lubed hole and in no time dropped my glove and popped a load of DNA all over that ass.

Franzferdinand
10-08-11, 10:43
Hey guys, I hear you talk about Lumberton a lot and was just wondering if this is one of the girls you guys find out there. She's working on a live cam site. Uses the name North Carolina and said she's from Lumberton. I don't mean to judge, but she looks like she could be a SW. LOL Cams is a safer way to make money than walking huh? LOL.

Said she's married but that obviously doesn't stop anyone. Stay safe

Jbjb1983
10-21-11, 20:30
Here's a short for our "Fictional Writers Club" if you can you stand another story of an encounter with old time working girl lumbee SW Missy. An Eastern Blvd pick up she had a room at a local no-tel. She was really hard up and jumpy and craving the rock so she offered the usual fare for 15 dimes. Me, well I was craving some backdoor action so I threw in another 10cents which she was more than willing and grateful for. After an long session of BBBJ I slid that covered shaft into her pussy for a short ride then shoved it into her lubed hole and in no time dropped my glove and popped a load of DNA all over that ass.Its been dead for me, I have gone 2 mornings this week and nothing! The other day there was a motorcycle crash on owen and All American meet, and saw a few leos heading there and I thought perfect that got leo out of the way but no luck sadly, hope the motorcycle guy was alright. Since I been in the areas early, I am going to change till later now.

SomeDude
10-24-11, 20:26
JbJb I know what you mean about LE, saw a few SW's out late Sat night but the pork presence made a pick up to risky. I wanted to try a big haird WSW at the corner of Eastern Blvd and Person St but as I said, pork in the Hess / Wilco parking lot. Did hit up reliable redhead Jenny this morning, made me late for the job. Still she was feeling the call of the rock and for 10dimes I helped her out by buying a box of cookies. BBBJ with a hand job release of my wax, found her over the Person St bridge in this story addition of our "Fictional Writers Club".

Brew Man
11-02-11, 15:19
I picked up Pam on Mountain during the mid-morning hours on Saturday, four dimes for half & half, very enjoyable but afterwards while I was driving her to where she wanted dropped off, she kept going on and on about her personal issues. Other than her, I haven't seen anything on Mountain for the past week or so. I don't know if it's the cold weather or LEO, but the girls aren't in the area as much as they used to be.

SomeDude
11-02-11, 18:46
Came up with this story a few days ago while I was at our Fictional Writers Club. Crystal, skinny WSW wearing a short white torn skirt and thigh high nylons with tears in them as well. Satan knows I luv the skank look, she was high as hell to and ready to score some green for another hit of the rock. Eastern Blvd behind the BP off that side street she was on the stroll. She was so high and ready for all of it, BBBJ, HJ to a covered ride back to BBBJ and a load of DAN in her face and hair for three pencils. She asked for five which she thought she got but did not count. Little tis with pink nipples and a nice pussy, not shaved but really wet. No cell no# but she had a room at a local no-tel, wanted to try it but them damn thugs are always hanging out. Might repeat, nothing like fucking a high half passed out skank.

Member #5689
11-05-11, 00:15
Am I reading this correct people paying between 100 and 160 for SW service?

SomeDude
11-05-11, 09:13
Rbw88 no one is paying for anything let alone 100 to 160. We are just a blog for the "Fictional Writers Club"

Quiet Business
11-09-11, 12:13
Even though I no longer live in the area I wanted to post before I forget. There is a hot little spinner WSW named Erin out there. Best I ever had. If anyone knows her please let me know. She is very young, beautiful, and highly skilled. Was staying at the knight no-tel earlier this year some months ago. Was new to the game then so if you meet her, you hit the jackpot, if you know her, let me know. I had her once but I think the thugs turned her on to boy.

QB

Wildthang36
11-09-11, 18:29
Made the stop on the way back from Wilm on Sunday. Saw two haggard types. One hopped in and identified herself and I remembered her from a year ago. Lackluster and lots of limitations. Circled her back w / o reminding her of our previous encounter and gave her a few abes to exit.

Fast fwd to Tue. I head out early and check out the soup pot. One decent one standing beside the road. I had other business as I had spotted a non SW walking type beside the road a little farther down on Sun and gave a few goodwill bucks to her cause of multiple small children. I am a nice guy you know. You know just a little something to help her out w / o anything in exchange. She told me where she lives and I said I'd swing back next week and check her out. Decent white girl with pretty smile nice body. She seemed excited to have the attention.

Anyways. Nothing happenening there so I swung back around to the kettle, gone with the wind she was. Nowhere to be found. Headed over the the buffalo plains and cypress swamp. WOW! At least 5 people looking for rides. Some familiar and some new faces. Circled around and picked up a young looking 23 why / o? Maybe 125 and short. Dark hair and nice figure, not the typical boy / anorexic type. She had smooth supple light olive skin. Could have been a mix of hispanic / indian. 7-8 on the SW scale, something unheard of in that area.

I asked if she had the necessary condiments and nada. Went to the store and picked up what we needed and headed to her spot. She asked for the goods ad we agreed upon the amount although she did not require presentation upfront, which surprised me. She had to have been new to the biz. Good nobbin to get started and nice plunge. Worked it hard and she was eager. Close shaved kitty. A very quite girl, but once she spoke had a very perceivable tone on innocence eventhough there was the faint aroma of the rock.

She worked me over good and I enjoyed every moment of it. I thought I could get dressed fast, but she beat me. Dam.

I closed the deal and she asked to go to cousins. I offered ride back to pick up point instead.

I would repeat. She had digits but I did not take them.

Then I woke up from my dream.

Wildthang36
11-11-11, 17:17
Made the stop on the way back from Wilm on Sunday. Saw two haggard types. One hopped in and identified herself and I remembered her from a year ago. Lackluster and lots of limitations. Circled her back w / o reminding her of our previous encounter and gave her a few abes to exit.

Fast fwd to Tue. I head out early and check out the soup pot. One decent one standing beside the road. I had other business as I had spotted a non SW walking type beside the road a little farther down on Sun and gave a few goodwill bucks to her cause of multiple small children. I am a nice guy you know. You know just a little something to help her out w / o anything in exchange. She told me where she lives and I said I'd swing back next week and check her out. Decent white girl with pretty smile nice body. She seemed excited to have the attention.

Anyways. Nothing happenening there so I swung back around to the kettle, gone with the wind she was. Nowhere to be found. Headed over the the buffalo plains and cypress swamp. WOW! At least 5 people looking for rides. Some familiar and some new faces. Circled around and picked up a young looking 23 why / o? Maybe 125 and short. Dark hair and nice figure, not the typical boy / anorexic type. She had smooth supple light olive skin. Could have been a mix of hispanic / indian. 7-8 on the SW scale, something unheard of in that area.

I asked if she had the necessary condiments and nada. Went to the store and picked up what we needed and headed to her spot. She asked for the goods ad we agreed upon the amount although she did not require presentation upfront, which surprised me. She had to have been new to the biz. Good nobbin to get started and nice plunge. Worked it hard and she was eager. Close shaved kitty. A very quite girl, but once she spoke had a very perceivable tone on innocence eventhough there was the faint aroma of the rock.

She worked me over good and I enjoyed every moment of it. I thought I could get dressed fast, but she beat me. Dam.

I closed the deal and she asked to go to cousins. I offered ride back to pick up point instead.

I would repeat. She had digits but I did not take them.

Then I woke up from my dream.I have seen it posted here before and I am usually good about it, BUT this time, I get home and head in the house. Go back out to my ride for something and there it is right there in plain view. A MAGNUM wrapper. Good thing the 'ol Lady didn't hop in to take it to the store. I have found things in the vehicle before, but only when I was checking it out afterwards. It looks like, this time, I forgot to check.

Whew. Talk about waking up from a nightmare.

SomeDude
11-11-11, 22:27
Amen to that Wild. Oh and to DandyDon who sent me a PM and has ZERO posted reports, well vato all I can say is post 50 or 100 legit reports and then maybe other mongers will share their info. But what the hell everything we post here is just for our "Fictional Writers Club" blog. Or in the case of Wild, he was just sharing a dream he had. Nothing personal you know, just business. Like my dream of Crystal this morning, BBBJ / covered ride for two dimes. She did not remember me from last time, to high I guess, as I said it was all a dream.

SteveVaugh
11-12-11, 10:20
I often end up myself sleep walking and dreaming about Christy! Over the time, I've come to realize that her dreams are one of the best and safest! I've probably dreamt more than 10 times now. And it lasts for no longer than. 4 +-.2! I do have her digits for SM's only. I would still rate my dreams as 7-8/10!

Adios Hungry Hunters!

SV

SteveVaugh
11-12-11, 10:28
Vato Locos!

I was pulling out of the car wash on camdem after washing it at around 6 pm. I was trying to dream around 6 pm for sure, and looks like I had forgotten to lock my doors. As I stop at the SValley, I hear my door open and I was ferocious when Tammy asked me politely, could me offer me a ride. Alright, on her way to her drop off point, I notice she's got no teeth! And was kinda too old. Me being the good samaritan, I offered her a. 2 for nothing and dropped her off at her house! She's probably a 0-1/10. SM's PM me! However, I ended up collecting a lot of Intel about the streets on who's got HIV, STD's and shit like that. That was my. 2 well worth a good cause!

SV!

SteveVaugh
11-12-11, 10:40
After I dropped off Tammy, I was pulling out of her parking lot when a BBW White lady in her 40's asked me if she could ride with me in my car. She was with another lady in a Car. I was nervous thinking she might have been a plonk. 5 mins and 10 miles later, I was still cautious as she wasn't making any moves, so I asked her where did she want to get off at. She kept saying I'm too new to this and haven't done this before. And that put me on guard. I finally asked her, ma'am I need you to tell me where you want to get off. She suddenly grabbed my junk as though dropping her cellphone (too dramatic) , and said nopes you are not a LEO. Good to go, drove something like 22 miles on I95 S and pulled into a service road and had her play with my flute. It was good, she seemed like a nice person for. 4 +-.1. She said, my haircut threw her off initially. Yes, I have a high and tight and I'm a Joe! Now, after all this, I realize she was putting on her dentures! Ouch. That killed me there. She's a 4-5/10 ignoring the fact that she uses dentures! SM's I can share more info. BTW, SM's are anyone with legit posts and interests in our dream walker society or fictional writers club. I will not respond to all the FNG's for I am one.

Trewer
11-14-11, 02:51
I know that a first post about dreams I had a few months ago isn't the best way to start, but it's better than none.

I can't remember her name for the life of me, but she was a very thin WSW with straight brown hair. I saw her walking down the boulevard in tight jeans and a white vest, did a quick loop to see if uncle LEO was in town, and stopped on a side road. She walked up and asked what I was doing, and told her I was just driving around. She asked for a ride, and I let her in. She was a little paranoid at first, being quick to ask if I was a cop, and just as quick to prove she wasn't one.

We drove until I found a secluded spot, and on the way she offered 3/6, which I was quite happy with. She wanted it upfront, so she wasn't that new to the game. We hopped into the backseat and I saw why she was wearing the vest, no tits to speak of. I asked for a little lip service to warm it up before the ride, which was quick but enthusiastic. I asked if we keep it uncovered, and she agreed after asking if I was clean. Unbelievably tight, and it barely made it in. I pulled her in close and unloaded, and when she had seen it leak out onto the seat, she apologized and looked like she thought I was going to hit her. She was a lot of fun and had a great personality the whole time. I dropped her off at one of the no-tells she was staying at. That's when I woke up.

The next dream about her happened a month later. I saw her walking the boulevard again, did a quick loop and she got in. She remembered me and we found a new spot, caught up on our conversation, and had a repeat of the last time. I almost want to say she was tighter the second time. The night was still young, and asked to be dropped off down the road. I didn't think of asking for digits. That's when I woke up.

I'll keep on the lookout for her, and update if anything else happens in dreamland.

NC Wanderer
11-14-11, 20:09
Never go uncovered. Rush out next week and get tested over and again. Don't die for an uncovered ride.

I know that a first post about dreams I had a few months ago isn't the best way to start, but it's better than none.

I can't remember her name for the life of me, but she was a very thin WSW with straight brown hair. I saw her walking down the boulevard in tight jeans and a white vest, did a quick loop to see if uncle LEO was in town, and stopped on a side road. She walked up and asked what I was doing, and told her I was just driving around. She asked for a ride, and I let her in. She was a little paranoid at first, being quick to ask if I was a cop, and just as quick to prove she wasn't one.

We drove until I found a secluded spot, and on the way she offered 3/6, which I was quite happy with. She wanted it upfront, so she wasn't that new to the game. We hopped into the backseat and I saw why she was wearing the vest, no tits to speak of. I asked for a little lip service to warm it up before the ride, which was quick but enthusiastic. I asked if we keep it uncovered, and she agreed after asking if I was clean. Unbelievably tight, and it barely made it in. I pulled her in close and unloaded, and when she had seen it leak out onto the seat, she apologized and looked like she thought I was going to hit her. She was a lot of fun and had a great personality the whole time. I dropped her off at one of the no-tells she was staying at. That's when I woke up.

The next dream about her happened a month later. I saw her walking the boulevard again, did a quick loop and she got in. She remembered me and we found a new spot, caught up on our conversation, and had a repeat of the last time. I almost want to say she was tighter the second time. The night was still young, and asked to be dropped off down the road. I didn't think of asking for digits. That's when I woke up.

I'll keep on the lookout for her, and update if anything else happens in dreamland.