PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Strat0716
01-14-06, 18:41
I just found this site through Voyeurweb. Will be in Savannah week of 1/23. Any suggestions?

Horndog Man
01-14-06, 21:14
Good Evening Mongers

Tried the AMP across the river. The one with sign on 95N. Yes, it's in SC, but closed enough to S-Town.

Ok, bottom line- HJ .40, excellent Massage, going back. FS seems to be available and I talked her into DATY for no additional charge.

Paid .60 for an hour. Massage started with Sauna; I begged it down from 15 mins to about 1 min. Then came the table shower. Best TS I've had south of DC and full contact, but still only a 7 on AMP scale. Then the massage. Again, best massage I've recieved south of DC. It was a hard and full contact-she cracked me in places I didnt know I had bones.

Then, strangely, about 1/2 through she starts the HJ. I smell a rush, but I'm tired and don't force it. HJ was good again with full contact.

Then she went back to massaging. Seriously- no rush and spent the whole hour on me.

On the whole, Im going back

Horndog

Horndog Man
01-21-06, 18:43
Mongers,

We up 17 3 times over the last week, didn't see any action. Or anything close to action. Or anything that MIGHT look like action.

Suggest you keep to the AMPs or off Victory

Horndog

hiro911
04-02-06, 20:55
I spotted new spa named tokyo sauna on US 80.

It is located half mile south of I-95 on exit 102.

Does anyone have report?

Metal Madman
04-03-06, 21:08
I am a regular on the Jax forum. I was in town with some family today for a little
R n R so I wasn't on the monger trail but I did spot a coupla WSW on DeReene near Abercom. Pretty decent looking. Had I been alone would have scooped one of them up.

At Eaze
04-12-06, 19:01
SAV isn't my town. So I have a few questions #1 Is the AMP across the river now closed or did it relocate? It looks deserted at its former location near the resturante. #2 The new place (80 and I-95) is it an AMP? #3 Sup with the action across the suspension bridge? Easy pickings? Wake up Savannah.

Playtime
04-14-06, 23:12
So I have a few questions #1 Is the AMP across the river now closed or did it relocate? It looks deserted at its former location near the resturante. #2 The new place (80 and I-95) is it an AMP?I agree the Hawaii spa looks closed. The other you refer to looks to be an AMP, but isn't open yet. Drywall's been done, but windows are clear and there isn't any furniture.

Craps7
05-09-06, 15:16
Was in town last night for the first time in about 6 months. Made the cruise up 17 and through the notel lot. Dead. Nada

Hollywoob
05-10-06, 08:46
Since the Hawaii Spa closed does anyone know if any other AMP are around the area?

Firedawg
06-18-06, 12:54
OK for the ones who keep mentioning it I have noticed our AMP off exit 5 for I-95 has re opened. I have been a bit short to try it but the OPEN sign is lit once again, I have no idea if they are keeping low for now or what.

Shamoo
06-27-06, 10:43
You can thank Horndog for his report allowed LE to bust the Hawaii Spa.

I Need Honeys
07-28-06, 20:19
Seen a lot of walkers on 17 between dive hotels the last couple weeks. Wednesday saw a big titted WSW across from the Guesthouse around noon. She came into the Hardees. Probably better than most on 17. Low cut top showing off her cans and exposed nipple. Brown hair, a few tattoos, little bit of a paunch. Not for me. Havent seen anything on 17 near downtown Sav I would touch.

Back in March (I think) I was approached by a decent looking latina female in the Hardees lot looking to make some money. Decent body, nice tits, early 30s. She said that she had travelled here from New York and stranded with BF and no money. She looked good enough to think about but no. Looked kind of sickly. Boyfriend was sitting on the ground with no shoes. She actually looked decent. Two days later I was watching the news and saw her picture with three other guys. They had gotten arrested for robbing a couple homes in Sav a nd GC and I think beat up some old lady residents real bad or something. They were wanted in a couple states for this kind of stuff.

Now that I think about it I did seen something I would do on 17 like a year ago. In Kroger across from Tremont park and there were two young black chicks argung that had the look. They were talking about tricking and I think that is what they were fighting about. They kept arguing and after a while walked toward 52nd still arguing. Seemed like a lot of drama with them fighting plus it was mid afternoon Saturday with a lot of cars on the road so I passed. Never worth the drama

J Man
08-03-06, 14:05
Well I was in Savannah for business this week and got bored and horny and tried to find me a SW. So much for that idea, none to be had. I got back to the hotel and looked in the yellow pages and low and behold a fellow monger before me had scratched all the dead end numbers and circled the good ones. Now how is that for service?

Called one and asked what was in the stable tonight as I only have a taste for young and skinny which means you will get mid-30's and decent body. I have foung that you add 10 years to the age they give you over the phone as well as 10lbs. So my 26yr old was about 36 but she was nice.

She was very relaxed, no crackhead, smelled good and was actually pleasant to be around. Never discussed funds, which is a turn off for me when all the girl talks about is money. I donated a little more than I usually do but as we all know which brain took over the decission making process.

Trusted senior members PM me for the details if you are interested. JM

Pirate4031419
08-03-06, 17:44
On hwy 17 today and spotted three wsw between Bedtime Motel and Kroger on other side of 516. One at Kroger was a skank. One near Hardees was tall thin and wearing very short skirt. Nice legs but no tits. She was waving at cars.

Third one at Chevron station.

I did not get real good look but looked decent. Maybe things are picking up.

ThrillSeeker
09-27-06, 23:16
Was driving down Ogeechee this morning about 11 and saw a WSW near the Hardee's. Pulled over and offered her a ride. She was maybe 35 (hard to tell because of her particular substance abuses), redheaded, decent enough legs. We went back to her hotel, kicked out the roommate, and she gave me a very decent bbbjcim. Very good service, unrushed, pleasant. Afterward, she said she was leaving town and heading back to where-ever it was she came from.

Chris H
10-05-06, 14:25
I will be visiting GA. early next week, and was wondering where is the best area to find some good action. I have RTTF, and did not see much, and nothing really updated within the last week. Any help will be appreciated.

Chris H

Clubber55
10-08-06, 17:11
Driving down Hwy 17 and saw a short blonde/redhead, about 30 y.o. or so and 135 pounds (A 5 at best) and she made eye contact with me. I stop at the light and she asks if I can give her a ride, so I say sure. She gets in and says she needs to go to Kroger's down the road. Asks if I am a cop, to which I reply no of course but I am getting an odd vibe from her so I say nothing, only that I usually don't give rides to strangers. She asks where I am from, and tells me that the bluetooth in my ear makes her nervous. I put the bluetooth away and I just tell her that i am heading downtown to Savannah. Then she puts rap music on my radio and lowers the passenger side window. I totally lose interest at this point as well as become a bit annoyed and then honestly decided that I just wanted to drop her off at Krogers and go. Only thing is, we go past Krogers and she says keep going, which makes me more suspicious than ever. Then she says to stop at this point in the road and she gets out and heads for a parked crappy old blue car on the street and says to me "that's my ride". I think "whatever" and proceed to drive off, then I notice the car starts up after she gets in it and begins to speed up behind me and follow me! I'm thinking WTF is this about, and the car pulls up to me and a older rough looking black guy who looks pissed off starts to point and yell something at me while we are both driving with the ***** in his passenger seat yelling at him and holding his arm down. He then drives to speed up ahead of me and actually tries to block me off, but I swerve and go around him just sped away from that clunker mobile he was driving and lose him about three blocks later. I am sure it was some type of rip off operation these two were pulling, but I am not sure of exactly what though. Just a warning to those out there to watch out for these two lowlifes. Be careful out there!

I Need Honeys
12-16-06, 11:51
Don't know if anyone has checked this out, but this female advertises around heavily for Greek. Probably mid-40's. Was staying in hotel off Abercorn. Body below avg for age. Maybe I am too used to chicks in their 20's, but she looks very worn. Reddish/brown hair, kinda tall, decent but old tits. Friendly enough and she is willing to accomodate. I opted for much, much less than she offers. Not my type, so won't go back. Friendly and honest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MILF in Savannah near Oglethorpe that LOVES to do that Greek thang! Tons of experience, no one too big or too small! First timers welcome also! Front access also possible. Hope to hear from you soon!!"

(912) 660-5321

RussellXenia
12-17-06, 19:02
I need.

I'm up across the river in SC. What were her rates and is it worth the drive?

Bumz Rush
01-06-07, 18:40
I hope to be staying for a few days next week.

Is it Girl friendly.

Being a Brit I am not used to some of the expressions in use here, but I seek a petite girl for an nights entertainment. Any suggestions.

Bumz

Optihead
01-19-07, 16:07
So any word on the AMP for I-95's exit 5?

I Need Honeys
01-25-07, 08:12
It was shut down as of a couple months ago.

Southernman79
03-17-07, 00:25
I decided to check out a strip joint near the border called temptations. i've been to a few strip joints in the south east and this place is the worst. They offer two types of dances; vip(nude) and topless. It was $40 a pop for a vip dance. The room where they do the vip dance is pretty well lit, making any extra svc nearly impossible. If anyone knows of any good strip clubs in savannah plz let me know.

Lucky692k
03-25-07, 16:28
I decided to check out a strip joint near the border called temptations. i've been to a few strip joints in the south east and this place is the worst. They offer two types of dances; vip(nude) and topless. It was $40 a pop for a vip dance. The room where they do the vip dance is pretty well lit, making any extra svc nearly impossible. If anyone knows of any good strip clubs in savannah plz let me know.Keep going down the street on the right. Showboat. You may find extras there. You may also need to become a familar face first.

Lucky692k

Lovetocruz
04-15-07, 10:19
Hey yall, very long time lurker here, just got to say that I am getting totally pissed off with the notell on 17, last week I was in the room with the girl, she performed some before any gift transfer, then when I gave my new friend some money for a cab, she ran out the room and got in a car with the owner of the notel, I know who all of the players in this are and naturally I no way of getting my cab ride money back, so I just want all of you fellow mongers to know about this crap and keep it in the back of your mind. Btw, it was that little short redhead. I think her name is Mandy.

Pirate4031419
05-12-07, 22:51
Was passing the bedtimemotel on 17 this morning and saw a cute blonde maybe a 6. Stopped and went inside she wanted 80 for everything offered 40 and she agreed. Has a great rack and she loves to suck them. Had only been at it for a minute and she pushed for me to finish. Said she had a time period she had to be done. I got pissed and did not finish just left. Could havebeen fun but she ruined it by rushing. Will not see her again.

Lovetocruz
05-22-07, 09:03
Was passing the bedtimemotel on 17 this morning and saw a cute blonde maybe a 6. Stopped and went inside she wanted 80 for everything offered 40 and she agreed. Has a great rack and she loves to suck them. Had only been at it for a minute and she pushed for me to finish. Said she had a time period she had to be done. I got pissed and did not finish just left. Could havebeen fun but she ruined it by rushing. Will not see her again.Im pretty sure I got a BJ from her, same kinda deal, she said her tooth was hurting and I needed to finish, so I said, how bout I give you another 30 and fuck you, and she said, "maybe next time" I thought to myself, this ***** is in such a hurry to get her crack rock, shes turning down more money just cause shes got 20 in her pocket, I blew my load all over those fat juicy tits and left, I'm REALLY getting disappointed with all the crap that goes on there. I have been patroling hard for a NEW area. havent found it yet, but when I do I'll let yall know. actually I do know another place but its an hour from savannah, and I havent seen any fresh hos there in a while. up in Lyons GA there is a little neighborhood thats got about 6-8 white chicks working, there are all methed out hard. so the quality is not there. I seen a decent black ho and liberty and 30 something the other night as well, every now and then I'll see one down there but not nearly as much as 17.

Qintok
05-31-07, 07:09
I am looking for a MP or AMP near Savannah. VIP in Brunswick is just too far for an afternoon getaway. Thanks for your help!

I Need Honeys
06-16-07, 15:13
I don't mess with the SW though I can't help looking, but did see some stuff the last couple days worthy of reporting.

Friday, saw big assed BSW walking down 17 from no-tells toward Hardee's wearing what looked like just a long sweater-type shirt. Ass hanging out and definitely working. It was early-afternoon.

This AM, saw blonde BSW with nice thick body walking down 17. Looped around to check out close up and slowed enough tunring into BP to see teeth jacked up. Otherwise looked very good even for a non-SW chick.

No surprise on this location, but saw a cracked out WSW and BSW on Reynolds near 37th Thurs night when dropping my girl off to get her braids done.

Looking at Chatham County website, saw a BSW that got pinched for prostitution. I think this chick used to work on Bay St, near convenience store and where Church's used to be. I stop by store regularly going to work and her face was torn up, but the body looked good until one time I was behind her in the convenience store and saw what her skin looked like when she bent over and saw her back and upper-ass. Totally disgusting skin and she smelled bad.

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the photos of persons who were arrested from within in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please overwrite or delete the names of persons who were arrested.

Now, I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people. Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs. Thanks!

Pirate4031419
07-11-07, 18:57
Today about 1:30 in the Kroger parking lot saw wsw, short blond hair, black sports type top very short pink skirt and short high heels. About 5' 3" about 135lbs. Was in the company truck and could not do anything. Stopped her and asked how I could get in touh with her. Told me her name is Donna and gave me phone number. Asked her how much and she said she did not do anything for under 40. Have not tried the number due to commitments tonight. Will try tomorrow. Has anyone else seen her or used her services? At least she dressed the part.

Pirate4031419
07-13-07, 20:19
On 17 today saw a white pickup truck with "security" on it. It rolled into the bedtime inn, turned around then went to the motel next to Kroger. Watched this for a few minutes and the truck kept making the same run. About an hour later saw 4 leo cars at the bedtime the transport van was there also. Don't know if any one was in it.

Saw a tall red head at the extended stay motel, wearing a shorts overalls. Had her face down so could not see it. She looks pregnant or has a large stomach.

Pirate4031419
07-14-07, 05:28
Anyone have any information an 5' 5" brown hair spinner named Marie. Says she is 35. Gave her a ride yesterday and she told me amazing things. If anyone knows her please let me know

Pirate4031419
07-16-07, 18:28
Saw the tall redhead sw about 10:30 this morning at the old Sams club. She had cleaned up and was wearing a skirt & heels, did notr look fat or pregnanrt so it must have been the clothes she was wearing. In my book she is about a 3.

Saw Donna from a diastance today, she has dyed her hair and is now a redhead.

I think there is a provider in room 12 at the bedtime motel. Have not been able to get a good look.

Wykdone
07-22-07, 19:07
I stopped into the BP station on Abercorn extension at Festival Center. Spied a blond with her hair up and a stunning body, but with a little age on her, sort of wandering around. Looking lost. She crossed from where the motels are across the street that goes to the shopping center. I couldn't make eye contact, and I was about to strike up a conversation when I saw a Chatham County police car sitting in the motel parking lot- apparently empty. The patrol car made me nervious, and I was in a hurry, so I declined to make contact.

Does anyone know anything about the lady? Is she working the area, or was she just a bored houswife out for a stroll and a soda?

Pirate4031419
07-23-07, 19:06
That car is always there. Never seen anyone in it but be careful..

Cruised that way about 5 times today but did not see anything. Never heard of any providers in that area but I will continue to look. Let me know if you see anything.

Be safe

Rusty23
08-01-07, 22:42
About 2 months ago I picked up a blond on Tibet and Abercorn, she was crossing the street at about 4pm, I gave her a ride and she wanted to provide free service for it, but the time and location could not be aggreed on. I got her number but never called it due to her terrible teeth, (bad meth addict) I think she was a straight up HO, I wasnt really looking at that time, and wasnt that interested, other than her teeth, she wasnt bad looking. (sometimes its just don't seem like the right time) I was just being nice and giving her a ride, and gathering intel on her. It did surprise me to see a HO in that area though.

As far as other providers go, there is a guy named "oak" in room 133 at the hotel down near dean forest and hwy 17, there is a crappy oldsmobile in front of the room (backed in) which is one of his vehicles, he has a brown one as well, (I don't know what it looks like thought, I was just told about it). Anyway, I gave a old lady a ride the other night, no services provided because I didn't want any (I just like looking at SWs and helping them out with a ride or a little money, if they need it, for this I usally get info on other activities going on). Anyway, this old lady told me about "oak" and said he was the "major" pimp in that area, there is a white drug dealer in the room about 4 rooms down from him and he looked like a badass, so be cool if your messing around there. I saw him selling some drugs to a major crack ho that looked like she had AIDS, she was with two imigrants (not mexicans, but sand filters) in a car and she was getting the drugs for all of them.

Pirate4031419
08-06-07, 20:43
About 1:30 this afternoon was on 17 and saw a tall blond about 5' 7" walking north across the street from the Savannah Motor Lodge, did a U-turn but a guy beat me to her. She looked spaced out but not bad looking.

Guy told me the owner of the bedtime motel is going to clean the place up and make the two girls that are there leave.

Pirate4031419
08-12-07, 19:14
Picked up a short brown hair WSW name liza or lisa near the sandman motel. She smelled so bad of the rock that I had pulled over to let her out. She was really strung out and wanted 20 for riding w/me for about 1/2 mile. As she was getting out she was looking for something in the car to steal but I never leave anythig worth value within sight or reach. She was trying to grab the electronic brake controller guess she thought it was something she could take. Watch out for this one.

I usually don't visit strip clubs but a friend of mine wanted to go. We went to Uncle Harrys and I was pleasantly surprised to see the quality of some of the girls. They have private and "champaigne rooms" did not ask prices. I do not think there are any extras to be had. It never ceases to amaze me how much money some guys will give to a dancerl thinking she will go home with him. I must admit it was fun to drink a coke and watch some pretty girls get half naked.

Almostgone
08-15-07, 11:49
If anyone has details or contact information on her, please PM me or post if you can. Thank you. If I can hook up with her I will report to all.

Showbob123
08-20-07, 22:39
Hey,

I've never been up to GA. Not looking for FS--I only have a couple of hours to kill while in Savannah.

Are there any AMPs in the area or stripclubs with mostly white girls? I'd appreciate any info ASAP as I am heading there tomorrow.

Here or PM. Amps? White stripclubs?

Thanks

Showbob123
08-22-07, 19:22
Hey,

I've never been up to GA. Not looking for FS--I only have a couple of hours to kill while in Savannah.

Are there any AMPs in the area or stripclubs with mostly white girls? I'd appreciate any info ASAP as I am heading there tomorrow.

Here or PM. Amps? White stripclubs?

ThanksWanted to thank the couple of people that replied to my question.

I ended up going to Savannah's Gentlemens only because it was so close to where I was and the PMs I got made it seem like non-SW action would be tough anywhere.

There, I got a couple of dances from a blond cutie named "Ava", amazing body and petite--just my style.

However, like the PMs to me said, nothing else was offered besides a private dance which was decent.

Thanks again.

Smiling Bob
09-14-07, 07:05
I swung through Savanah last night (9PM) on my way home to Jacksonville to look for some SW action. I cruised down hwy 17, Bay St and some side streets searching for a decent looking SW. Very little signs of activity. I spent about three hours in your fair city. I saw a couple of cracked out BSW's. No thanks. Hopefully next time I'll have better luck.

I Need Honeys
10-07-07, 00:09
Saw a chick advertising on Craigslist got busted for prostitution the other day.Anybody know Jasmine or know how she got busted? Was it off CL? She was advertising over the last week or so. Mug shot looks a lot worse than pics she was posting but its the same chick. She looks a lot better with hair.

Giani
10-08-07, 08:55
My GAYdar went off with this image which you say is a "chick":

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46074

Looks VERY much like a rooster to me. Are you SURE it is the Jasmine to which you refer?

And, point of curiosity. You got Senior status with 25 posts? Congrats--must have been killer posts...

Giani

Saw a chick advertising on Craigslist got busted for prostitution the other day.Anybody know Jasmine or know how she got busted? Was it off CL? She was advertising over the last week or so. Mug shot looks a lot worse than pics she was posting but its the same chick. She looks a lot better with hair.

I Need Honeys
10-10-07, 22:17
My GAYdar went off with this image which you say is a "chick":

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46074

Looks VERY much like a rooster to me. Are you SURE it is the Jasmine to which you refer?

And, point of curiosity. You got Senior status with 25 posts? Congrats--must have been killer posts...

Giani

You could be right and that was part of the reason I posted. This "person" busted for prostitution had same first and last name and age as the CL poster. This "persons" full name was in their e-mail address when they responded to me a few days before the arrest date. Also the other pics kind of show a face that could be like that in the mug shot which does look beastly. This "person" also stopped posting on the same day they were busted. This person is still in jail and listed as a female. Given all that, I could still be wrong.

Dont know how the senior poster thing happened just because my posts are not real good just because there is very little happening in SAV that would make a good post.

Firedawg
10-21-07, 22:51
I was down in Savannah today running some errands and I had time to kill so I decided to check out 17. From reports I have read it looked like it may be hit or miss. I did see a few BSW’s but nothing worth talking about. I was about to give up and decided to take a ride through the old Sam’s club parking lot. (I remembered reading something about that here.) I saw a rather cute blond WSW there. I was kind of shocked seeing her there to be honest and I was not prepared but I offered her a ride anyway. All I was looking for was a BBJ and she offered it for 40 and I talked her down to 30. Her skills were rather good to say the least. All in all looks were an 8 skill a 9 overall experience I’ll put as a 10. I usually go the safe way out and hit the AMP on 95 near exit 29 so this was rather different for me.

Basf 123
10-25-07, 01:32
Had a chance to spend a couple nights in town and was able to setup a couple of worth while appts. I hooked up with Tia of CL incall I95 & ext 94 area. Late 30's man made boobs (very obvious) a little pricey for the service received. Works as a bartender in the area, easy to talk to but very business like. Actually told calls doing the session.

CL seemed to be a good reference but I didn't hear back from alot of the girls I called. I also saw some girls out of atlanta katie & nikki. they advertise as leaving soon but they are still there. Seemed kinda shady at first but turn out ok. They have a video online http://www.insidenikki.com/videos.html

Qintok
10-28-07, 20:24
I stopped in and saw Katie about two weeks ago. Was also advertising that she was leaving town. Still had a nice time and will go back when I have time and cash.

Gadoc
12-13-07, 21:39
This place is much improved over the last several months. They now have a partitioned VIP dance area that offers some privacy. The quality of the girls has increased as well. The last few times I have visited, I had a great time.

Qintok
12-14-07, 16:18
Tia is definitely worth a visit. Spent a very nice hour there today and went away very relaxed. Even if you only go for the massage she is worth the trip. She answered calls as Basf 123 mentioned in previous post, but not excessive and a girl has to work. Will definitely be going back!

Q

Formal J
01-04-08, 08:56
I'm coming to town for 2 days any sensual massage providers I should look up while I'm there? Thanks for any help.

I Need Honeys
01-10-08, 22:08
she (i think) got busted again for prostitution. she was advertising on CL. i tested via e-mail a few times out of curiosity and she responded with overly explicit responses regarding dating practices an requirements;

anyone know if the bust was off CL or if there were others?

Pirate4031419
02-20-08, 19:12
I saw this girl on 17 about 1 pm today.

She was waving at cars.

I turned around, but she was gone.

Stud2
02-21-08, 12:03
Can anyone help me? I travel to Savannah often but never have any luck. I did spend some time with a young one off 17 but she was not what I wanted.

Pirate4031419
02-21-08, 14:02
Sorry, the pic did not post.

I will try again.

Rusty23
02-23-08, 00:20
Its been really dead out there latley, I saw some newer scanks at the Dew Drop, but they were really hideous and sick looking, I haven't seen a good looking WSW on 17 in a long time, anybody else seeing anything.

I'm starting to wonder if theres another strip somewhere?

Gadoc
03-03-08, 13:19
Saw Tia a few months back. She advertises on CL and escorts.com. She is as friendly as can be and does a great massage. She is attractive, but not "supermodel" material. Anything more than a massage is a bit pricey as she already charges $. 5 for the massage. She is not extraordinary, but certainly worth the trip.

Gadoc
03-03-08, 13:23
On escorts.com as Danielle Davis. She really is GFE. Attractive, personable, and very accommodating. Easy to contact. Your donation is for her time. No talk of money during the session so no hidden charges. Highly recommended.

Trialrun
03-23-08, 03:34
I made a little run Thursday last week to get a head start on some green beer and thought I'd check out your SW scene. I followed the tracks mentioned in the forums and saw a couple of possibilities. On 17 in front of Kroger I saw a blond wsw who was getting a good bit of attention around 2pm. Her clothes had the grungy "I'm homeless" look about them, but her face was rather cute. The real kicker though was her teeth. I'd say she was missing half of them. I didn't stop, but I saw her get in someone else's car. Didn't really have time to pick someone up, but I did enjoy the hunt. For future reference though, I read mention of "the old Sam's parking lot". Is that still there? I saw a large Walmart, but that was all.

Stpeteguy
04-29-08, 18:54
Hey guys,

Coming up there for a month and would love to have some fun times while I'm there. If you have any suggestions please pm them to me. If you ever come tampa way I'll do the same.

Mr Goodwrench
04-30-08, 18:34
saw this on the Savannah evening news and thought I would pass it along to the dirty south mongers.

http://www.wsav.com/midatlantic/sav/coastallink.apx.-content-articles-SAV-2008-04-30-0002.html

Taylor Ville
05-16-08, 09:13
Spent a memerable week in Savannah... Consider this my report...
"How I spent my Spring Vacation"
Downtown Savannah - good bars, lots of tourists, median age 50
River Street - restaurants, bars, a few women - median age 25

Took a drive out on Highway 80. The Kroger parking lot had a boiled peanut stand... and SWs hanging out near a wreck of an old hotel. Drove over that way to check them out. Very friendly and totally scarry...

Drove further out on 80... stopped for waffles at the Wafflehouse. Just to scan the old hotels across the street. These are the perfect habitat of the rare South Georgia Provider. Hunkered down in my urban blind to watch the native species in their natural habitat. Waited until a fine golden haired specimen walked out to the street. There she was, full rack, nice tribal tats, skimpy cutoffs and a halter top. Waited until she was within range, paid for my waffle and swooped in on my prey.

When in Georgia, it pays to eat at Wafflehouse...

Member #6200
05-26-08, 09:41
Had an occasion to cruise around Savannah yesterday, Got stuck here for a couple days over the holiday. Left my truck at the Pilot and rented a car. Cruised down Victory and 17 to my old haunts. Out by the old Sams to the sleazy motels and back through. Nothing, no one but a few LE. Several years ago when I lived here it was always a sure thing going out there, especially the little motel that's called "Bedtime Motel" now. Don't know if they've cleaned it up out there or what but I thought noon on a Sunday with beautiful weather there would be a veritable SW buffet out there. Oh well.

R Consultant
06-05-08, 03:07
I usually stay down on River Street theres a hotel on the end with a Tg Fridays and I usually walk the board walk. I have yet to ever see a working girl. Or maybe Im just unlucky and I have traveled up there for a few years.

I think I will try Hwy 80-- any cross streets where this is Waffle House would be by chance?'

Thanks for the input in advance.

Happy Hunting..

Spent a memerable week in Savannah... Consider this my report...
"How I spent my Spring Vacation"
Downtown Savannah - good bars, lots of tourists, median age 50
River Street - restaurants, bars, a few women - median age 25

Took a drive out on Highway 80. The Kroger parking lot had a boiled peanut stand... and SWs hanging out near a wreck of an old hotel. Drove over that way to check them out. Very friendly and totally scarry...

Drove further out on 80... stopped for waffles at the Wafflehouse. Just to scan the old hotels across the street. These are the perfect habitat of the rare South Georgia Provider. Hunkered down in my urban blind to watch the native species in their natural habitat. Waited until a fine golden haired specimen walked out to the street. There she was, full rack, nice tribal tats, skimpy cutoffs and a halter top. Waited until she was within range, paid for my waffle and swooped in on my prey.

When in Georgia, it pays to eat at Wafflehouse...

SW Surfer
07-03-08, 15:18
While in town for a meeting I picked up Tina near the Waffle House, a WSW, 30ish, brown hair, thick but not fat. Went to her room for some serious CFS, but Amber was in the room with her dope boy. He split and left the three of us alone. Amber is young 18-19ish, blond, a tiny 5’1, maybe 100pnds, in the room she looked a bit older, plus she was higher then a satellite. Did a complete room check, locked the door, etc

Tina and Amber share a room on occasion. The three of us went to town for a long surf lesion, and then during a gentle round of anal, she wigged out and started crying. She pulled me out, ran to the bathroom followed by Tina. Tina came out, apologized for Amber…something about a guy that hurt her last year. Tina explained that when Amber comes down from her Crack High she gets real itchy and sometimes freaks out. Tina is a self proclaimed Crack-Head and won’t touch the dope Amber uses, she says it’s always cut with something bad or laced with heroin, etc, etc.

Tina sat me back down on the bed, gave me a killer no hands deep throat till I popped and filled her stomach with my surf juice.

Amber finally came out and was high again, way too high. I paid Tina .40 and gave her another .40 for Amber. Tina handed me back .20. She said Amber should not get the full payment; she bolted from a perfectly good cock. Plus it was not cool to put a date through all that drama.

Meanwhile Amber laid down on the bed and was completely oblivious to me even being in the room…this freaked me out a bit. I have seen chicks high, but never that high.

Tina and I left, got in my car and headed out to grab some fast food. She told me that Amber just turned 18 three weeks ago. Tina thinks she is on a suicide run…a lot of drugs…a lot BB with the Johns.

Pretty sad,

Surf out

Killakill
09-08-08, 01:40
Anybody know of any strippers who might be available Friday. I'll be in Savannah for a wedding and wanted some entertainment the night before. You can PM me if you have any info.

Thanks

Gadoc
10-14-08, 06:22
This establishment is just off exit 5 of I95 in Hardeeville, SC. I put this report in the Savannah forum because they advertise in the Savannah Morning news and on Craigslist Savannah. I have frequented this Spa for many months. Originally it had a single provider/owner who was very discreet and very good to her trusted customers. Recently, the management changed. I have been twice. Both times I was rushed. The massage was poor. YMMV based on how much they trust you and whether you have been there before. I miss the old owner.

Almostgone
10-21-08, 17:13
I read glowing reviews on another site that I am not sure I trust. Anyone have any experience with these either of these two. I will be in town this week and am looking for a double and the reviews gave theirs high marks. If not them I may try Vega for a single. Same question if anyone has experience, please let me know.

Thanks for the local knowledge

AG

RomJester
10-22-08, 21:53
I also visited Sun Therapy in Early October. Dreadful. The table shower was ok but very little attention to the best areas. Massage was a joke and after negotiating a little hand work, she would would barely let me touch her. She took frequent breaks to what seemed to be argue with the mamasan. I either got the wrong massage lady or this is a place to avoid.

Turtlehawk24
11-07-08, 16:21
When to SUN in Hardyville Wednesday night exit 5 I-95. I saw add in CL for asian massage. I observed the outside scene for about 45', alot of mexican buisnesses in Argent Square. I parked in the back of SUN, rang the bell and was greeted by a small 50 ish asian woman. She took me in and pointed to a sign 60hh/80h, oh what hell toftt, went for the hh. I had read some good and bad reports, "craigsladies".

The mamasan barked out some command and out came Cookie, I got hungry. TS above average. Massage not great, better than some, noticed she didn't have anything on under the short dress. She spoke good english. It seemed to me that she was fearful of the mamason and I got the impesssion mamasan was a clock watcher so TS, massage, and quick extras was a bit rushed for hh. Lets just say Cookie is a good hh gfe, Iwill return.

Happy Trails

That Boredguy
12-09-08, 17:28
I post in Charleston mostly but was curious about Sun in Hardeeville.

I went down a week or so ago but I couldn't find the place or it was closed. Anyone have any recent info on this place?

PrinceAlbertco
12-09-08, 21:10
I post in Charleston mostly but was curious about Sun in Hardeeville.

I went down a week or so ago but I couldn't find the place or it was closed. Anyone have any recent info on this place?Going south on 95, get off on exit 5 turn left at top of ramp, go down past burger king and wendy and motel all on the right. Sun is in a plaza on the right. There is also a mexican resturant in the same place. Went there once when it had a different name. Had no luck. But I have heard good things about the new woman running it.

That Boredguy
12-21-08, 15:30
Going south on 95, get off on exit 5 turn left at top of ramp, go down past burger king and wendy and motel all on the right. Sun is in a plaza on the right. There is also a mexican resturant in the same place. Went there once when it had a different name. Had no luck. But I have heard good things about the new woman running it.

Thanks. I tried again last night and it turned out I was in the right place last time. Both times I saw everyone's favorite uncle Leo in the Parking lot...

are they there because of the bar or what? When is a good time (between Friday night and Monday morning) to go without having a family reunion of sorts?

Brennan0773
12-23-08, 00:28
Looks like Uncle Leo locked the place up!

Gadoc
01-05-09, 07:24
There are 2 ads in the Savannah Morning News Classifieds for massage. Anyone have any info on them?

Olddudehere
02-17-09, 05:49
Geeeeses, I was in that place (The Dew Drop) not ot long ago. It was like entering the "outer limits" a strange place. Is there any bar on the south side that has attractive women? All the babes go to the clubs down town, the drinks cost more, and there is more of a chance of the LE picking you up for DUI when traveling down there.

Its been really dead out there latley, I saw some newer scanks at the Dew Drop, but they were really hideous and sick looking, I haven't seen a good looking WSW on 17 in a long time, anybody else seeing anything.

I'm starting to wonder if theres another strip somewhere?

Drew Carey
03-08-09, 20:51
I will be in Savannah the week of St. Pats and was hoping someone may be able to provide info on any SW action if there is any or any Strips Clubs where xtras may be available. Any info on any action would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Roush 427
04-17-09, 08:23
Going thru Savanah just looking to see if you have any AMPs there?

Thanks

I Need Honeys
04-17-09, 22:11
Going thru Savanah just looking to see if you have any AMPs there?

ThanksNone in Savannah.

Check Brunswick section in Georgia - Other Areas for some details on VIP Spa there.

Soldier Mesic
04-19-09, 08:26
I was wondering if anyone had any info on finding WSW in Savannah.

Thanks

MagicMike85
04-22-09, 13:40
Check out 17 near the Sandman Hotel and the 516 overpass.

Airdaleaz2
05-02-09, 19:40
Does any one know of any sw action in hinesville?

Airdaleaz2
05-02-09, 21:34
Are there any sw action in Hinesville?

Airdaleaz2
05-02-09, 21:36
Check out 17 near the Sandman Hotel and the 516 overpass.How about any sw action in Hinesville?

MagicMike85
05-03-09, 12:31
There is a few black ladies that charge street walker prices but don't actually walk.

PM me for mor info.

Dehman
05-09-09, 08:37
I will be in the area and I am looking to find some action. Years ago I used to hit up the club in Hinnesville. I think the name was Apples ... something like that and Bomaiz (nude strip on one side and dance on the other). Are these places still hot? If not what is out there in Hinesville? I will be staying in Savannah but will be traveling to Hinesville mostly the first two weeks. After that I will be in Savannah looking for action. Other than that hotels on Hwy 17 is there anything to go looking for?

Dehman

Airdaleaz2
05-16-09, 09:08
Hinesville is a military town, clean..you will not find anything here in hinesville. Unless you go to the rusty nickel (Silver Dollar..Yuck!!)

I will be in the area and I am looking to find some action. Years ago I used to hit up the club in Hinnesville. I think the name was Apples ... something like that and Bomaiz (nude strip on one side and dance on the other). Are these places still hot? If not what is out there in Hinesville? I will be staying in Savannah but will be traveling to Hinesville mostly the first two weeks. After that I will be in Savannah looking for action. Other than that hotels on Hwy 17 is there anything to go looking for?

Dehman

Dehman
05-18-09, 15:22
What about Big Apple? I used to visit that place quite a bit back in the day. Is Bomaz still a strip club or have they went completly dance club? Where is the last place that you mentioned?

PWhipped
05-26-09, 13:23
I cannot remember her name, I am having a case of CRS, <G>. Anyway she was arrested for killing her BF who was abusing her, mixed Asian, claimed to be just Massage but if she liked you she would do more. Was it in Savannah, Myrtle Beach or where. If Sav, I want to see her when I come there on the 4th weekend.

Strawberry will also be on the menue as I had seen her a couple years ago and she was a real hottie in the bed.

Any other sugestions will be good to, like em petite, Asian, Latin, Blk or if I could find Barbie, little white girl that stopped taking new clients, I would even do her. <GRIN>

Exotic is best, thanks!

Wet Dreams, PW

Shamoo
06-05-09, 09:20
Pw, my friend, you memory is excellant. But it has been awhile since you have been to savannah. Sham

PWhipped
06-06-09, 09:00
Pw, my friend, you memory is excellant. But it has been awhile since you have been to savannah. ShamI come to Sav 2-3 times every year, in fact 2007, I was coming, er, cumming there every month as I found a real hottie that was there that had moved from Charleston but she went back and had to stop seeing her.

Any new news?

Wet Dreams, PW

Shamoo
06-09-09, 15:14
All that you name are long gone.

Look for sarah, she has all the connections.

RussellXenia
06-10-09, 13:12
I left a review in the Hilton Head room, but I know the girls are also in Savannah. The only reason I give them two thumbs up is that I don't have more thumbs! LOL

Roush 427
07-17-09, 21:12
Aisia is the real deal well worth the $$ shes all real and she dont hold back.you wont go lacking ,shes under escorts in this forum.

Enjoy!

Werve22
08-18-09, 04:22
New to the board long time monger. Looking for some SW action in sav. Been cruising up and down 17 and 21 but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Abe V
10-11-09, 13:15
Did you find any good spots?

Werve22
10-20-09, 01:58
I have cruised up and down 17 and the only things of interest are the no-tels before and after the overpass but the Heat has been out everytime I have been out which is at multiple times of the day over a few weeks. Anyways, they were mostly cracked-out BSWs and the diggs looked a bit to sketchy for my taste. It looked like the pimps might bust in and steal your shit. I got excited and thought I saw a cute little blonde wsw and swung back around but turns out she was just crossing the street to go to the breakfast place. I went in and had a look-see but she was with someone eating. I had better luck at Gold Club in Hardeeville. Got a hummer from a cute little goth chick in the champagne room a few weeks back but cost a pretty penny $$ after paying for a couple dances. Way too expensive but I was a bit too tipsy to care and probably spent about that much in gas just cruising around prowling. That money would have probably been better spent calling an escort. Plus it would have probably lasted more than 15 minutes.

Abe V
10-21-09, 19:06
So to the Gold Club.

Do you recall the name of that chick?

Darknite7012
11-01-09, 05:11
I have read how alot of you are hunting in the 17 and 21 area. When I swing down that way I take and go hunting within a 5 mile strectch of 17 near the old SAM's club. If you look you will find alot out there, more than you would think. But be aware they will make advances even when the LE are in the area and it really puts us mongers at risk. I am not looking to name too many places that I have been but after the Subway there is an overpass that is where I would open my eyes. If you have been there then you know what I am talking about.

Happy Hunting.

Keep it safe.

PrinceAlbertco
11-27-09, 21:24
Hooked up with a tiny nasw (native american) on ogeechee today as she was coming out of the Thunderbird. Went to her room and had cfs for. 2.

Face.5

Body-6

Attitude-9

Name-Christina

Trophytime
11-28-09, 08:57
Love the hairy pussy!!

PrinceAlbertco
11-30-09, 19:45
I went out around midnight Sunday night/Monday morning to see what the full moon was bringing out. I hit alot of the old strolls just to see what was around.

Jefferson St.. Saw several BSW and one possible tranny. Leo was riding hard

Bay St.. Saw absolutely nothing

Ogeechee Road.. Saw two WSW at the thunderbird, hooked up with Stephinie in her room.. 2 cfs

Face-5

Body-5

Attitude-7

PrinceAlbertco
12-03-09, 14:13
I ran into mellissa on Ogeechee Road near the Arbor Cottages, Wed. Night around 9:30. She said shes from Waycross and a

Has been in jail for the past year. She is very clean, altho she said she don"t have a room anywhere. She is very sweet, and really apprieciates a tip at the end of a job well done.

I highly recomend her, she is a little chunky, but you got to remember, she just got out of jail. She has long brown hair and large boobs as yopu can see by the pic.

Face- 7 or 8

Body-7. 5

Attitude- 10

I will definately seek her out again, and may even spring for a room. She gave a very enthusiastic BBBJ-cim and swallowed every drop, for. 2 plus a. 05 tip. I would have given her more if I would have had it on me

The full moon is tonight, to the girls should be out in force. I saw a few other decent looking girls out on Ogeechee, but is was still raining a little, so I didn't get a real good look at them.

Be safe out there, Thur. Night has always been Savannahs bust night, so I; m sure that with the full moon, leo will be out hard and heavy tonight.

Good luck,

Prince

Jozsef Battle
12-04-09, 16:30
Hello, how is everyone? I have been driving by on 17, close to 516, and seen a couple of potential prostitutes. How much should you offer a girl if she does not price herself but tells you pay what you think its worth?

If Leo does pull you over, how much trouble can you get into? Never been pulled over, (knocking on wood LOL) but just wanted to know.

Thanks

PrinceAlbertco
12-14-09, 20:14
Hooked up with Melissa again today. She has a room now, so we went there and did a little cfs for.25. She just has the best attitude in the world. She seems eager to please and is up for anything. I wish more girls were like her.

Also saw Stephinie walking around and another wsw that I've never met. I will have to check her out next time.

Lovejugs
12-16-09, 01:32
Loving that natural bush. :)

Lovejugs

Mr Punter
12-20-09, 15:14
I am visiting from Vt and will be staying near Hilton Head for the week and decided to spend a night in Savannah. Following guidance in this discussion I located the landmarks noted in previous posts and was soon cruisin ogeechee.

First drive by was around 7pm sat. Didn't see anything so I went to get something to eat and came back around 9:30pm. This time I saw a WSW approaching cars at a package store near arbor cottages. She looked a little chunky so I didn't pick her up. Driving down towards the overpass just past one of the budget family motels I saw a good lookng 20is possible WSW. I pulled into a vacant lot and she came towards me as I am hoping uncle Leo doesn't take notice. Oddly several cars honked as they saw this. Funny thing as this girl got closer to my car she was transmogrifying into an older less attractive women. By the time she was in my car she was in her late 30s, and not very attractive. I decided I wasn't going to partake and gave her my imitation of a scared first time monger who has chickened out. I gave her. 10 for her trouble and dropped her off at the motel next to the TBird. It wasn't her fault there was something wrong with my eyes when I first spotted her. For what it's worth she had dark hair, maybe 5 5" and said her name was Sierra. After this I decided to leave the scene for a bit.

Drove down to Bay but nothing. Started up Jefferson from bay (as I was not sure which part a previous poster was referring to. Anyway after all the detours round the squares Jefferson straightens out and soon I started to realize I was in SW country. I did see a couple of BSW and was waved at a couple of times. Not trusting my eyes or my judgement I decided to do a couple of passes before getting serious. A couple of passes later I decided I didn't see any worth the risk. Driving along Montgomery I did see a couple of girls who looked appealing but I wasn't sure they were working so I didn't pursue (my code of ethics says if in doubt- leave them alone- don't want to harass civilians). Anyway I took another break and came back to cruise some more only to see lots of Uncle Leos pretty blue lights. Back to ogeechee and same thing. Leo was at the T Bird as well as at the arbor.

Taking this as an omen I packed it in.

So I got skunked in Savannah and am over to Hilton Head.

If anyone knows any outcall or incall they could put me in touch with or any AMPs in Savannah or Hilton Head, or any CL recommendations I would appreciate it. Best topost here (for everyone) but if you can't please PM me

BTW, this is my first time post and I am doing on my iPhone in my hotel so if I made typos please excuse me.

PrinceAlbertco
12-20-09, 23:59
I hooked up with the WSW I saw last time I was out. She is a spinner, 29 years old, curly light brown hair. This chick looks real good, looks much younger than her age. She said she never does anything less than. 40, but being the cheap fuck that I am, I talked her down to. 25. Well I guess this was a mistake. I guess for the extra. 15 she will act like she is into the action at handm So anyway, I got cfs with absolutly no help or extras. She didn't rush me but still acted very impaitent. And then afterwards as we redressed, she started lecturing me on the fact that you get what you pay for. It took everything I had in me to keep from letting her know that our country is in a recession, and that means it's a buyer's market. But I held my tongue and left.

I should have hooked up with Melissa again, she was there in the next room.

Face- 8

Body-9 or 10. If you like spinners

Attitude- 6

I would hook up with her again if melissa is not around. Maybe

Also saw Stephine walking around and 3 or 4 WSW around the thunderbird.

Didn't see anything at all on jefferson or on Bay.

Be safe out there!

Mr Punter
12-22-09, 08:50
I'm stuck in HHI but think I might take a drive back to Savannah later.

Question to Prince. Do you actually pull into the motel parking lot and wait for a SW to walk by or is it just matter of lucky timing?

I'm not sure of mongering ettiquette here?

Thanks

Darknite7012
12-24-09, 16:16
I need to know roughly where I can find Mel.

Can anyone help me?

Werve22
12-25-09, 02:18
I got off of work early today and decided to go for a little holiday cruise before heading home. Around 6 pm and Jefferson was dead as a doornail and Leo was all over Ogeechee. Made another pass around 830 and Leo was all over it so decided to call it a night.

Happy Hunting

Pirate4031419
12-26-09, 18:29
Looking for a provider named Lisa.

She's approximately 5' 1", with brown hair, 105 lbs, blind in left eye.

If anybody knows how to reach her, please let me know.

I last saw her at Savannah Suites Motel.

I'm also looking for 2 providers that wi'll do a threesome girl on girl show, then let me join in.

If aybody knows who to contact, please send me a message.

Thanks

Jozsef Battle
12-29-09, 20:04
I have spotted two WSW today. One close to Kroger (close to 516) getting arrested. She actually looked pretty good, but who wants to stare while the police are there. The second one was at a gas station (Chevron) a little further up the street. She looks a little worn out, but depending on how lonely you are, might be ok. Overall, I have to say I have not seen a lot of choice selections, and I have been staying away, too much Leo.

Be careful out there.

PrinceAlbertco
01-01-10, 10:29
I did a quick cruise of Ogeechee Road today hoping to hook up with Melissa or Kim. I ran into Stephinie at the Arbor. She said she had a room but I opted to find a place to park. We had a quick session of cfs for. 25. Although she wasn't who I was looking for, she still got the job done.

BEWARE!

I saw a WSW with red hair at the small motel next to the Thunderbird. She was with 2 white guys who looked very "official". They had a white Suburban with Chatham co. Plates. My be nothing, but it just didn't feel right.

Be safe out there!

Darknite7012
01-01-10, 14:59
Well everyone, I met Melissa. I have seen her twice, once was with a friend of hers. Everything went good till I got a wiff of her friend. I had to leave before I got sick, it was one of the worst smells that I have ever smelled. But Melissa has been clean each time I was with her, so becareful of her blonde friend. I have enjoyed my times with Melissa and would continue going to see her but I must returnto work.

Jozsef Battle
01-04-10, 15:31
While driving home on 17, can't help but see whats going on around those run down motels. Three cars full of Leo talking to a WSW, at the Bedtime Inn motel. Not a good place to try to pick up, might be better getting a room there, and walk around. Any one have any suggestions motel wise with less Leo activity?

Werve22
01-06-10, 02:15
While driving home on 17, can't help but see whats going on around those run down motels. Three cars full of Leo talking to a WSW, at the Bedtime Inn motel. Not a good place to try to pick up, might be better getting a room there, and walk around. Any one have any suggestions motel wise with less Leo activity?Yeah, I saw the same thing on Jefferson cuising Saturday and Monday afternoon. Saw a cute brunette wsw both times though but to much leo out to do anything about. Noticed same on 17 at the other notels. Did see a possibly cute wsw sitting on the side of the Bedtime building around 8 pm on Saturday. She was wearing a blue coat and short skirt and waving at traffic.

PrinceAlbertco
01-06-10, 22:03
I went on a short cruise Sunday night and ened up being out most of the night. I started out around 9 pm and hit all the normal places. It was very cold out and I was sure that I wasn't going to see anything, when on Ogeechee Road right at the 516 over pass I spot a WSW with blonde hair. I swing around and make the pick up, and I soon realize that I may have the same blonde SW that Darkknight talked about earlier in the week. I got a half ass BBBJ for. 2, and as my hands were roaming during the activities she informs me that she has a "pipe" stashed down below. I think I found out why "Dark" had the unpleasant order over come him. Let me tell you guys something,. This chick is crazy crazy crazy! I mean nuts! She talks about all kind of off the wall shit and about things that we did together years ago. When I asked her what was her name she said "That was a nice thing to do on her birthday". W. T. F.? She does have HUGE boobs And a fair ass, but she is a little plump. I will include the only pic. She would let me take. Again, this chick is loony toony!

On my way out just down Ogeechee in front of the old Sam's I see another WSW with short hair and a nice ass, so I swing it around and pick her up. I soon discover that she is Brandy, a WSW who has been out on the streets for many years. She seems to be holding up pretty good tho. She says she needs a ride over to her motel on Abercorn, so I agree to take her before I head home for the night. She starts messing with the little guy and pretty soon I am ready for a little more action, so we find a place to park and she strips and comes to my seat and straddles me for some cfs. All is going well until I realize that she is trying to dig into my wallet, which is in the door. I get so pissed that I end the session and tell her who lucky she is that I am only going to make her get out. Brady has really short blondish hair and an ass that is grade A. But becareful, she is a seasoned pro, and with steal from you in a heart beat.

This is my last post in Savannah for a while, I have got to go back to work. I had enjoyed being home and hitting all the old haunts. I will still be watching to see what goes on here. Be Safe out there and keep on posting! I love seeing what goes on back home.

PrinceAlbertco

PrinceAlbertco
01-06-10, 22:12
I think I messed up the upload of the picture of the crazy chick, so here it is again.

Itsnosrac
01-08-10, 20:22
I'm kinda new to this. Do I need to pull up and cruise along the motels or do I just cruise down 17?

I went down 17 last Saturday evening, but it was so cold out and I didn't see anything.

Thanks for the help.

Jozsef Battle
01-09-10, 22:17
If you want to pick up a girl on 17, pull into one of those run down motels, and if you don't see any police activity, see if anyone is around. If you do see police activity, walk to the office, and pretend to rent a room, don't just pull out, or they will get you.

Use common sence, have condoms, be safe, and just be careful.

BigTrav
01-21-10, 02:39
Does anyone know of a stripper named Cherry-Bomb in the area. If so, what club does she work at? I really need some help on this, and PM me if you have any information. I promise to provide valuable info back.

Thanks

Member #5237
01-23-10, 09:38
If you want to pick up a girl on 17, pull into one of those run down motels, and if you don't see any police activity, see if anyone is around. If you do see police activity, walk to the office, and pretend to rent a room, don't just pull out, or they will get you.

Use common sence, have condoms, be safe, and just be careful.

This makes no sense. Police can`t arrest you just because you pulled out of a motel parking lot. They can only arrest you if they can PROVE you offered to exchange money for sex. Driving thru a neighborhood that is known for prostitution is not a crime. You are on public property. They can stop and question you if you look suspicious but no crime has been committed. You also suggest having condoms. How do you explain having condoms on you and pulling out of a motel in a area known for prostitution and you are by yourself? Again, no crime has been committed but they can hold you up to 48 hours without ever charging you with anything. LE knows most people have a spouse or a job that they need to be at and they will just sit and wait for you to "fess up" .

PrinceAlbertco
01-23-10, 22:50
This makes no sense. Police can't arrest you just because you pulled out of a motel parking lot. They can only arrest you if they can PROVE you offered to exchange money for sex. Driving thru a neighborhood that is known for prostitution is not a crime. You are on public property. They can stop and question you if you look suspicious but no crime has been committed. You also suggest having condoms. How do you explain having condoms on you and pulling out of a motel in a area known for prostitution and you are by yourself? Again, no crime has been committed but they can hold you up to 48 hours without ever charging you with anything. LE knows most people have a spouse or a job that they need to be at and they will just sit and wait for you to "fess up".This monger brother has made a very good point. Just riding around is not a crime. The only time L. E. Can restrict the freedom to move about freely is under marshal law. Keep in mide that Savannah does have cruising ordinances, but I believe they only apply to certain areas and are to keep kids from cruising around the mall and placed like that. Just remember, if L. E. Want to stop you, they will. All they need is probable cause, ie. No tag light or crossing the center lane or just suspicious activity. As long as you are not doing something stupid like driving drunk or with an open container, or drugs ect. Ect, you nothing to worry about. They may harass you and warn you about the dangers of dealing with prostitutes, but they can't charge you with solicitation unless they witness it because it is a misdemeanor offense.

Another thing to think about is if you have a girl in the car when they stop you. Chances are she is going to have something illegal in her possession, ie. Drugs or a pipe etc. And when they stop you she is going to ditch what ever she has in your ride. Now we are looking at a felony, witch brings a whole new set of rules. Something every monger needs to remember is that you have the right to refuse to let your car be searched. The constitution protects us from illegal search and seizure.

There are 3 ways that L. E. Can legally search your ride.

1. If you consent to the search

2. If they arrest you they can search to "inventory" the contents of the auto.

3. If they have enough Probable cause, they can get a search warrant.

I have found that if you are not an ass to the officer and just remember he is just doing his job, you don't have to worry about him trying to make more out of the stop than it is. The truth of the matter is that he really would rather bust the dealer selling drugs to the SW than to deal with you.

The best way to avoid getting stopped is to try to avoid being noticed. If they see you ride through a few times they will notice. Just leave the area for awhile and go to one of the other strolls.

Make sure all of your lights and equipment on you ride works. Especially BOTH tag lights. Always use your turn signals and wear your seat belt.

The honest truth is that you have much more to worry about having a crime committed against you by either the SW, her pimp or a drug dealer, then you do about L. E. Filing false charges against you.

Sorry this was so long, but I hope it helps explain things.

Be safe out there!

Werve22
01-24-10, 02:58
This makes no sense. Police can`t arrest you just because you pulled out of a motel parking lot. They can only arrest you if they can PROVE you offered to exchange money for sex. Driving thru a neighborhood that is known for prostitution is not a crime. You are on public property. They can stop and question you if you look suspicious but no crime has been committed. You also suggest having condoms. How do you explain having condoms on you and pulling out of a motel in a area known for prostitution and you are by yourself? Again, no crime has been committed but they can hold you up to 48 hours without ever charging you with anything. LE knows most people have a spouse or a job that they need to be at and they will just sit and wait for you to "fess up" .The point is err on the safe side... and yes, LE can stop you and pull you over for no reason at all. Especially if you are a male driving slowly through an area with known sw activity. If you refuse to say you did anything at all they may try to search your vehicle or give you a ticket for something stupid like driving over parking lines or driving too slow. I very much doubt they would actually go through the trouble of holding you unless you were caught literally with your pants down.

Darknite7012
01-24-10, 14:22
I just wanted for all to see that our favorite Uncle does use our site and the info that we type. I am normally in GA but sometimes work in other areas so I check out the area by looking at the site. Look at this and read:

http://leoweekly.com/news/enslaved-shadows

Some of the guys in KY have been quoted by thier screen names.

Jozsef Battle
01-25-10, 22:08
Hey everyone,

I can't believe my post was so badly taken. For starters I am not an expert monger, and fortunately have never been arrested, so maybe I don't know all the rules. Anyways I always feel safer, if a cop car spots me trolling, to walk to the office, inquire about room prices, and I have never been stopped doing that.

AS for having condoms, I mean having one in your wallet, not packs of 30 in the front seat LOL.

Anyways my last experience was a little bit unusual. I pulled up to the chevron gas station (on 17), to buy a 6 pack. On the phone there was a pretty, skinny, short haired blonde. She looked to be close to tears, and asked me for a ride. (Who can say no?). I am a bleeding heart for people who are hurting, so I decided to take her to her home. She asked me for money, I told her I have 12 bucks, and gave it to her. I was not expecting anything in return. So she keeps giving me directions, and next thing I know we are in an empty lot, and she says: let me do somethign nice for you. Than of course I put one and one together, and she went down to business. It wasn't very good to be honest, she did not put any pressure, just barelly put it in her mouth. Than after completion she just took off.

Moral of the story? Not everyone is who you think they are, and not all women can give a good BJ.

Pirate4031419
01-26-10, 10:49
Anybody had contact with a girl name Nicole from Playtime Savannah?

BigTrav
01-26-10, 23:36
Can anyone help - see below:

Does anyone know of a stripper named Cherry-Bomb in the area. If so, what club does she work at? I really need some help on this, and PM me if you have any information. I promise to provide valuable info back.

Thanks

Jozsef Battle
02-07-10, 20:08
I was driving on 17, and spotted a good looking blonde SW (pretty sure, its cold and she barely had clothes on) close to el cheapo, decided to pull in and wait for her to walk to me. As I got out of my van, uncle Leo pulls up, right in between us. I walked in the gas station, than left. Leo is really shutting me down. It sucks, or should I say no one sucks.

Qintok
02-08-10, 18:47
I was driving on 17, and spotted a good looking blonde SW (pretty sure, its cold and she barely had clothes on) close to el cheapo, decided to pull in and wait for her to walk to me. As I got out of my van, uncle Leo pulls up, right in between us. I walked in the gas station, than left. Leo is really shutting me down. It sucks, or should I say no one sucks.It has been pretty quiet along there lately, but the SWs have to be somewhere - Uncle Leo can't cover everywhere!

Echoz
03-11-10, 23:51
Hey ya'll. Going to be making a trip to Savannah over the weekend. Any pointers as to where I could find a little action?

PrinceAlbertco
03-12-10, 20:49
Just got back into town and did a quick cruise. Picked up Kim at the Arbor on the first pass. Went to a quite spot and got a great BBBJ and cfs with pictures for. 4.

Brandi is still out there and trying to steal everything she can get her hands on. I made her walk about 3 miles to think about her bad deeds. SHe is a small girl with a great ass and tiny tits. She has real short reddish brown hair. If you pick her up make sure your valuables are in the trunk! Just a word to the wise.

Be safe out there,

Prince

PrinceAlbertco
03-14-10, 06:20
Here are the pictures I took of Kim.

For some reason I can never seem to get photos to upload from my Blackberry.

Jermjenny
03-18-10, 20:34
I have read this forum for a long time but have never posted anything. Would like to add a bit of info. Have cruised and picked up the SW of hihjway 17 for years now and have seen the number decrease tenfold over the last 3. There is still some action however but its the same ones over and over. I have yet to come across Kim but would like to find her. Brandy WILL take your wallet or whatever else you have in your pockets. She will ask you to drop your pants further and while giving a lackluster BBBJ will be rifling through your pockets with her fee hand. I honestly am not sure how she has not gotten the beating she deserves. Stephanie will not "finish" and will complain about how long its taking after a minute or two and if you make the mistake of letting her get your cell number, she will call constanly and all hours of the night. Julie, the chubby blonde with the huge tits will treat ya right but she is VERY weird and will talk about some strange shit. These seem to be the only 4 working that area and have not seen a newbie in a month or so. Theres also a 50 ish redhead that works and I have gotten BBBJCIM for 7 bucks from her but even at that price its hardly worth it. Occasionaly Hazel will return for a bit but have not seen her lately. At one time not so long ago there were at least 15 to choose from on a good day. LE has certaily had an effect of the number of SW in recent months. For the last month I have not picked up anyone there but cruise almost daily in search of fresh meat.

PrinceAlbertco
03-25-10, 16:05
Did a quick cruise today. On my first pass thru the Thunderbird I ran into Megan. We went to a quite spot and did a BBBJ for. 2. She said she just got out of prison after 2 years of lock up. I think I may have hooked up with her before. She did a good job and she looks pretty good. She is a WSW late 20's early 30's. 5'6" long brown hair. Said she was watching the room for another WSW named Bridget, whom I do not know.

After I dropped Megan off at the Thunderbird I cruised past the Abor to see what was up. I saw Kim standing outside with another WSW with long dark hair that I did not reconize.

P.S. Megan said that L. E. Hasn't been too bad lately. But they are looking hard for a BSW that is involved in some kind of stolen car deal.

Be safe out there,

Prince

PrinceAlbertco
03-31-10, 10:36
I did. A quick cruise on tuesday and saw Mellissa sitting out side at the Arbor.
Hooked up with her and got an outstanding bbbj for .3. She has the best attitude.
I highly reccomend her.

PrinceAlbertco
04-16-10, 12:59
I ran into Nikki on4-15-2010. She is a wsw, a little chunky, one tit way biger than the other. ot cfs for .2. She was eager to please.

Darknite7012
04-18-10, 05:11
I am normally in the area twice a month. I have met some that everyone has mentioned but I have seen a few that would surprise everyone. When driving through the Thunderbird look for a Chevy Tahoe. I forgot her name but she is out of this world as far as service goes. Yeas she is on the big side but I think that her service makes up for it. I will be back in may and I will report my findings alot sooner and more frequently. Sorry that I havent been keeping everyone up to date.

Member #4708
04-25-10, 20:51
its ME!! LOL!! and thanks very much for the review!!

Darknite: Whenever I am in the Sav area

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am normally in the area twice a month. I have met some that everyone has mentioned but I have seen a few that would surprise everyone. When driving through the Thunderbird look for a Chevy Tahoe. I forgot her name but she is out of this world as far as service goes. Yeas she is on the big side but I think that her service makes up for it. I will be back in may and I will report my findings alot sooner and more frequently. Sorry that I havent been keeping everyone up to date

Dehman
04-27-10, 07:07
Has there been anything good on Hwy 17 lately? Has anyone run into Hazel lately? The last time I saw her she was looking pretty bad. She had scraches and cuts all over her body.

PrinceAlbertco
04-27-10, 13:36
Has there been anything good on Hwy 17 lately? Has anyone run into Hazel lately? The last time I saw her she was looking pretty bad. She had scraches and cuts all over her body.I don't know Hazel, but there are a few decent girls out there. They are at the same old places.

PrinceAlbertco
05-06-10, 06:20
Ran into Kim at the Arbor. Got a great BBBJ for .2. Also noticed 3 other girls that I haven't seen before. Kim reports that Mellissa and crazy ass Julie are in the jail house.

Pirate4031419
05-14-10, 10:42
Have digits for 40 yr old addict that provides Great service

Number is [Escort contact info posted by 3rd Party deleted by Admin] ask for Lisa

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be escort contact info posted in the open forum by a 3rd party. Per forum rules, escort contact information may only be posted in the open forum by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort contact information posted in the open forum by 3rd parties.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

Pirate4031419
05-17-10, 17:55
The addict spinner I tried to post about just tested positive for HIV do not want to expose anyone.

Sorry if I upset or angered anyone.

Frankie Finger
05-18-10, 23:23
Just saw the booty doctor. She's in town for a few days. Staying in nice hotel near oglethorpe mall. If you like a black bbw, give her a try. Very friendly, pretty face. Got a p-massage, BBBJ, full service. No rushing. 150/hr.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/have-you-had-your-treats-today-thick-fine/5834049

Darknite7012
05-25-10, 06:16
Well I was back in Ga this weekend. I did some trolling on Sunday. There seems to be alot going on around the Aurbor, but when I was there, there was a heavy LEO presences too. I did drive by one of the local hotels and saw that Mschar1969 was there but I guess that it was too early for her because I even knocked on her door and there was no answer. I went hume just as unsatisified as when I drove around town. I wish that Mschar1969 had been up and around because she was who I was looking forward to seeing again.

Well to the fellow trollers, be safe and enjoy what you find.

Werve22
05-26-10, 22:48
I was strolling 3 am Monday morning and found an older lady Nancy. She had a room at tbird and was very sweet but will not repeat. .2 for bbbj and cfs. Would have probably passed but was the only thing out.

Werve22
06-01-10, 17:32
Was in the new Kroger on south side of 17 around 2 am on Friday. Joy asked me for a ride and she would pay me back. She offered .4 for bbbj talked her down to .2. We found a cozy spot and did the deed. After finished I dropped her off at her place.

Member #4708
06-14-10, 00:29
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Pirate4031419
06-21-10, 13:08
Greetings everyone,

Pirate4031419 believes that he knows a provider who has a sexually transmitted disease.

Please contact him by PM for further info.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dehman
06-22-10, 01:13
I should be back in Sav soon and I am trying to find out what has been going on lately. It has been really quiet here.

Gumby975
06-23-10, 11:15
I'm new to the area but have RTF and have a little to share. I know it's old news since I've seen it on here already. But I met Michelle the red head on 17 last Friday night, where we played at here location.

I also found Lisa Tuesday about 3pm at the same location just off 17. I can't remember the name of the apartments but it was right next to the grocery store. I'd say Michelle was a lot more fun than Lisa. I was trying to scoop a blond WSW in a short short pair of black shorts but a blue Mustang was waiting on here at the gas station already.

So are there any other areas to find WSW? PM would be great.

Thanks

PrinceAlbertco
06-28-10, 05:26
Hooked up with Dee On sat. Morning around 11:00 am. She's a hsw, mid 20's, long black hair. Very easy to deal with, and great attitude. CFS for .2.

Fool Intherain
07-02-10, 21:18
I'll be coming to Savannah soon. What crossstreets on 17 for mongering?

Any good strip clubs?

I appreciate the input Fool

Dehman
07-05-10, 01:49
PrinceA
Where did you find Dee at? I haven't see hsw in the area. That would certainly be something I would like to try out.

Pirate4031419
07-05-10, 09:58
Was out crusing this weekend nothing to report Friday night some leo on hwy 17. Last night ALL the action was at the Arbor met with a tall brunette did not het her name about 5' 7" 125 lbs brown curly hair she did a grab and dash but lefther phone number with me. She is very hot and one of the best I have seen on 17. Has a recent scar between her breasts. Says she had been in a fight recently. Sorry did not get her name.

PrinceAlbertco
07-06-10, 10:15
I took a cruise around 7 am to see if I could hook up with Dee again. All the good spots where deserted. At around 8 am Janet appeared out of no where, walking down 17. I swooped in and made the catch. She was a wsw, mid 40's, real nice body. Said her street name is "Shorty". Found a good hiding spot and had cfs for .20. I have her number for seniors. Hit me up.

LostSoul1981
07-13-10, 11:37
Hello, All, I'm new to the area and after reading through the threads figured I'd hit up 17 today around 1000am. Nothing anywhere butabout what I expected. Pulled into thethunderbird and saw a WSW in her doorway. She waved me down andI pulled in she came up to the window she was in her early to mid 20's brown curlyhair and a piercing on her upper lip overall good looking but dirty looking. Asked her if she wanted to go for a ride and she declind said I could come in. I glanced in the doorway and sawat least two other people in there. Not my cup of tea. So I went home empty handed. Anyway I was wondering if thats normal around here down in orlando in's not at all so I'm sceptical. Also is that area of 17 the only place to look in this town going to be here a while so I'll share what I find.

Any feed back wouldbe great and stay safe all.

Nick Name Dan
07-15-10, 00:29
Here are some pics of Lostsoul1981's WSW from Thunderbird on 17.

LostSoul1981
07-15-10, 15:28
Just a heads up to all I found this while surfing the WWW. Be safe all

http://www.wtoc.com/global/story.asp?s=12738532

Nick Name Dan
07-16-10, 11:59
Here is a link for a video I took.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/Z99WtHZ5ooM/Savanah-GA-Girl-off-of-highway-17.html

Nick Name Dan
07-16-10, 12:30
Stills from the Thuderbird Girl Video.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/Z99Wt...highway-17.html

Troop
07-16-10, 13:12
Stills from the Thuderbird Girl Video.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/Z99Wt...highway-17.html
Dan I cant tell shit from those pictures. That looks like the pictures of the Gulf oil disater. lol

Jermjenny
07-17-10, 07:39
got a few things to share. went for a ride last friday morning 5am. found michelle at the arbors , holy shit!! she is sexy by any scale you use to rate women. never seen a wsw that looked anywhere near as good as her. full service at the rear of my car down a small dirt road close by. she was into it and seemed as if she were enjoying it as much as i was. asked for number but she said she dosent have one. she had a room at the arbors but i declined. i hate driving into tha place and never go in a room there. went looking again saturday and ran into a wsw callilng herself gg. she was not too pretty and im thinking maybe gg stood for gorilla girl. anyways she was offering fs but i declined all she had to offer and simply let her out of my vehicle after i took a good look at her. have seen 2 petite girls that walk with each other and have observed them being picked up seperatly. they look to be **** and i have not approached either of them. if anyone knows if these girls are of age let me know. there has been very little le around lately and have seen a few newer girls around. if anyone wants more info contact me. i have also run into dee and another chick named michelle that stays at the thunderbird and then some really nasty tatted up chick that is out daily but shes not worth the energy it takes to depress the brake pedal to stop for her.

PrinceAlbertco
07-19-10, 09:39
Went out around noon Saturday looking for Dee, ran into Cindy instead. She was hanging around the Arbor but said that she doesn't stay there. She had blondish hair and was just a little chunky. She said she hasn't been in the game long, and I tend to believe her. Gave a great BBBJ and then enjoyabLe cfs. She looked above Average and was real easy to deal with.

Be safe out there,

Prince

PrinceAlbertco
07-24-10, 08:07
Went out for an early cruise and ran into Janet (aka SHORTY) at the Arbor. Same deal as before, cfs for $20.

Dropped Shorty off and decided to do a quick cruise in the Jefferson, Montgomery, 36 street area. I ran into Jen. She's a WSW long curly brown hair, 21 years old (looks younger) she has small B cup boobs and a nice round ass. She seemed to be very high, and was paranoid about anywhere I suggested we park. I finally got her settled down and got parked. Had cfs for $20. She tried to rush me but I resisted the urge to get aggravated. I may partake again if I see her, just to see how she acts when she's with someone she knows.

On one other note,

There seemed to be quite a few other mongers out this morning. I guess the full moon gave us all the itch. To the monger in the white ford pick up, dude, you need to chill. I gave you your space when you where trying to make your pick up. I left the area so you would feel safe. Then after I had made my score you came flying up behind me when I was dropping my friend back at her spot. I don't know if you where following me to see where I parked or what. But a little word to the wise, don't run up on somebody you don't know! It could turn into a very bad day for you. I'm not mad, I just think you should show a little common courtesy.

Be safe out there,

Prince

Darknite7012
07-25-10, 18:22
I have to get back to the SAV so that I can hopefully visit with Mschar1969. It has been awhile since I have seen her because the last 2 times I was there she was sleeping because as she said it partying tooo late. I do know the times that I have seen her have made me want for more so hopefully this time we can get together again...

Dehman
07-29-10, 00:52
Went through 17 today. Isawwho I think was Dee. I still haven't seen her yet. It was around 3 pm and I had somewhere to go so I didn't partake. It look like she was in a hurry to go somewhere though. She had on a black dress and was looking very sexy from behind (which is where I would have had her anyway, lol). Well maybe better luck next time. I guess because today wasn't very sunny the spots on 17 seemed pretty busy.

PrinceAlbertco
07-29-10, 10:11
I have found an ad under escorts on "BP" titled "Exotic Latina Princess" who's pics look exactly like Dee. Although she goes by Veronica there, if it's not Dee, it is her twin sister. The last listing I saw was on wed. Take a look for your self, anyone who knows Dee, let me know what you think.

Be safe out there,

Prince

Pirate4031419
07-30-10, 16:28
Cruised a little last night as i went by the Arbor there was a wsw standing near the office. 3 leo cars pulled out of the arbor right beside her. Don't think if that was a wsw they would have just driven away.

Be careful nothing else to report.

Darknite7012
09-06-10, 12:51
Well today I went to have a visit. I contacted the girl in this ad, http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/angelina-is-backlets-play-guys-27/6701449. When I went to visit her I did a little look around. When I drove about 500 feet from the meeting location there was a female officer sitting in an unmarked car and quarter mile from her was a GSP. They were both watching the location that I was to meet Angelina. I hope that I was being overly cautious but I didnt want to chance it. I am sorry Angelina if it isnt true but one cant be too cautious nowadays.

Luvtufreek
09-08-10, 17:24
Well today I went to have a visit. I contacted the girl in this ad, http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/angelina-is-backlets-play-guys-27/6701449. When I went to visit her I did a little look around. When I drove about 500 feet from the meeting location there was a female officer sitting in an unmarked car and quarter mile from her was a GSP. They were both watching the location that I was to meet Angelina. I hope that I was being overly cautious but I didnt want to chance it. I am sorry Angelina if it isnt true but one cant be too cautious nowadays.

It seems too much of a coincidence to me as well.
It's always better to err on the side of caution than to get busted for trying to have a little adult fun. I would have done the same thing had it been me. It's probably in our best interest now to stick with the trusted providers.

PrinceAlbertco
09-19-10, 23:45
I got a chance to do a quick cruise this evening. I hit 17 around 9 pm. There were a few girls out, some I know, some I didn't. On my second pass I saw a girl that looked pretty good, and I didin't know who she was. I gave her the look, and got in. We did the check and went to a quiet spot to get to know each other better. Her name is Amanda, WSW, 28 nice b cups with real nice nipples. Said she had a baby 7 months ago, but no milk in the cans. She has a great personality, and her body is above average. I highly recomend this one. She even invited me a three some with her girl friend, when she gets back to town. I will jump on that ride for sure!

Gumby975
11-22-10, 00:56
So from what I can gather this forum is just about dead. As for the street, well it is almost as bad. Meet an older WSW working out of 1 of the hotels on 17. She has this short spiked blonde hair style. Anyway she wants 50 to play. Out of my range for a SW. Plus not really what I like. I did find out most of the others are locked up right now. Maybe that is why it is so quiet on here right now. Anybody have a great little WSW they wouldn't mind sharing?

Werve22
01-23-11, 04:49
Picked up a WSW on 17 a couple of weeks ago by the name of Anna. She was walking and I got the look so I circled around and picked up. She is slim, older. Probably 40+, no real boobs to speak of, blonde. She looked much better and younger before she got in the car but it was dark and I was sick of driving around so I gave in. Did the cop check and went to a quiet spot. She started for a minute then took her shirt off and continued a great BBBJ to cim for. 2. She gave me her digits and will trade for some info.

Werve22
01-29-11, 00:55
I took a drive down 17 this past Thursday around 8pm and again around midnight. Nothing really to be had and there were alot of flashing lights. Be careful out there.

Werve22
01-29-11, 06:25
Went to check out the usual spots and Jefferson looked busier than it has been for a while. I saw 3-4 BSWs, slender, long legs short skirts, and waving down cars like crazy. I'd say a generous 6 on SW scale. Decided to check out 17 and was completely overridden by LE. Almost every other block had leo in the parking lot and for sure across the street from the notels. My radar detector was going off the entire way down. Didn't double back and just took the long way home down 204. Careful guys, for real.

Gumby975
02-09-11, 02:12
I've stopped posting here for 2 reasons. 1. The area is really dead right now and 2 the thread is almost dead. As for a report I haven't seen much out lately. There was a younger looking blonde in the parking lot of a hwy 17 no-tell a few days ago. She seemed to be available but didn't pay me any attention.

As for the other side of town I've only seen the BSW's and that really isn't my thing. For those of you who are into it, I see them out usually late. Midnight or so. Due to work I only get out on Friday nights to look around.

Nice to see a few new posts here. Lets keep it alive! If we can find the SW's that is. LOL

Dehman
03-01-11, 06:45
Recently I have been seeing a short haired WSW out and about. She usually seems to be the busiest one. I am just wondering if anyone has had a chance at her. I am thinking of seeing if she is worth the time.

Dehman

Brose526
03-21-11, 12:01
Recently I have been seeing a short haired WSW out and about. She usually seems to be the busiest one. I am just wondering if anyone has had a chance at her. I am thinking of seeing if she is worth the time.

DehmanI'll be down for some fishing at the end of April.

I checked google maps. Hwy 17 seem to be pretty long. What general area should I go to?

Thanks.

B

Milf Lover
03-23-11, 22:20
In my experience the best areas on 17 to " meet" is the run down motel around 516, and a little bit south around the mexican nightclub paradiso. Good luck, there are girls out there, but uncle leo is around as well.

Dehman
03-27-11, 00:42
I'll be down for some fishing at the end of April.

I checked google maps. Hwy 17 seem to be pretty long. What general area should I go to?

Thanks.

BIn my experiences I would start aroung the Arbour and go down to the Thunderbird. Lately there has been alot of construction at the Thunderbird so I am not sure where all the girls have gone but there are still women out there.

Brose526
03-28-11, 07:47
In my experiences I would start aroung the Arbour and go down to the Thunderbird. Lately there has been alot of construction at the Thunderbird so I am not sure where all the girls have gone but there are still women out there.I appreciate the feedback Y'all,

The Arbour and Thunderbird. Are the businesses? Motels, resturaunts?

B

Darknite7012
04-21-11, 15:43
Well today I took sometime to do some local site seeing. I had a good dream at the A1 motel on route 17, she was blonde and a bit older than I usually visit but a good time was had by all. When I left there I continued to site see and I found myself alittle bit more fun, she wasn't the best looking woman out there but she enjoys what she does. Guess what I enjoyed it too. Look around the Sandman for her. There are two that I have recently visited and found. I hope that some of you others will pitch in on the info. I know that I am not the only one out there looking and visiting.

Box369
05-08-11, 01:39
Well today I went to have a visit. I contacted the girl in this ad,

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/angelina-is-backlets-play-guys-27/6701449

When I went to visit her I did a little look around. When I drove about 500 feet from the meeting location there was a female officer sitting in an unmarked car and quarter mile from her was a GSP. They were both watching the location that I was to meet Angelina. I hope that I was being overly cautious but I didn't want to chance it. I am sorry Angelina if it isn't true but one can't be too cautious nowadays.Very smart move on your part. Better to be safe than (really) sorry. Thanks for posting.

Milf Lover
05-20-11, 10:42
I was driving on 17, close to the new Kroger, when I spotted a very beautiful woman walking on the side of the road. The person in front of me pulled over and tried to pick her up, she sent him packing, unfortunately she was not a SW.

She was very cute, too bad LOL. I guess not all women walking are what we are looking for.

Sigma2
05-31-11, 20:44
Started on hwy 17. The thunderbird was dead and has been for a while. Or maybe I'm just showing up at the wrong time. The place next to hit is no longer a hotspot either which was a fav of mine. The Arbour seems to be very busy but I never go there because LEO is heavy there and I don't know who to trust. I thought about renting a place there once, but I kind of like living and breathing. Jefferson and Barnard are pretty hot today but two walkers both bl F 25-30ish and not bad looking were very upfront about what they were up too. I got sketched and left. But I will say one had a skinny petite frame while the other a large hoo-hoos on a nice frame. I did see two veterans as well but wasn't interested. Anyway, there you go. This is my first post even though I have been reading others for the longest time now, but I want to say thank you for all of you that have provided info.

Sigma2
05-31-11, 20:56
Well today I took sometime to do some local site seeing. I had a good dream at the A1 motel on route 17, she was blonde and a bit older than I usually visit but a good time was had by all. When I left there I continued to site see and I found myself alittle bit more fun, she wasn't the best looking woman out there but she enjoys what she does. Guess what I enjoyed it too. Look around the Sandman for her. There are two that I have recently visited and found. I hope that some of you others will pitch in on the info. I know that I am not the only one out there looking and visiting.For those of you who were like me and just watched other people post, get up off your butt. I started today and posted in a different section. Plus, I feel safer knowing a person or a place has been tried and is cool instead of me going out there blind. But I, like many others who have sat back and watched while posts dwindled down without offering are to blame. Lets change that.

Thanks,

HOBBYISTMAN

Milf Lover
06-23-11, 07:32
I have not had much luck finding any SW. I have seen one walking on 17, close to chatham parkway, but usually with her pimp (I am assuming).

I have looked on backpages, and so many girls advertise on 95/204. Does anyone know what motel they are talking about?

Thanks in advance.

Chiatrimmer
07-13-11, 17:33
Kate K is a very skilled massage therapist. She can do deep tissue as hard as you like. Kate is well worth the visit. If you are looking for extras, it's a possibility, not a guarantee. As for Kate's looks, she has a nice slender figure and cute face. I left happy.

Her location is very nice. She is located between Savannah and Hilton Head, in a quiet apartment complex. Make sure you get GPS info before you start driving. I got turned around a little on the way.

Chia

Hank Dank
07-29-11, 23:39
Old pictures and a rush job. Avoid. Not to mention she was on her period and didn't tell me!

Gross

Elgrande4
09-13-11, 14:40
I will be in town tomorrow. I am looking for a AMP to visit. Please PM if you have any info. I will travel a bit if needed.

Thanks in advance,

E

PrinceAlbertco
10-07-11, 11:45
I took a quick cruise on Wednesday night in all the usual locations and found it to be as dead as I have ever seen in my nearly 20 years in the hobby. I have been leary of posting too much info on the open forum because of an obvious leo presence. I have noticed several familiar faces on the jail's mug shot page over the past few months. I try to check it out every few days to see whats going on in the streets. I will post a link at the end of my report for those who don't know the site.

Also, I would be happy to exchange info with any senior member but on the open forum I will stay vague. I only saw 2 possible SW's on Wednesday night and they both acted pretty gun shy and never would come to a spot that I felt comfortable to talk. Sorry that I don't anything better to report but I plan on doing more recon this weekend.

http://www.chathamsheriff.org/Corrections/Operations/Bookings72hrs.aspx

Milf Lover
10-12-11, 18:52
I have had no luck with street pick up. A few possible sightings close to the old kroger on 17, but couldn't get the feeling out of my head that its a Leo sting.

There is carry out in the strip clubs, but I can't afford it, and paying over a 100 dollars for a massage with maybe a hand job is out of the question.

Where did all the old sws go?

Dehman
10-14-11, 09:02
I would have to agree and say that all the Savannah action is gone. A couple of weeks ago there was action around Sandman. I was told this week that most of the girls there were busted and spending time in jail. Well hopefully I can find something else in the meantime.

Dehman

PrinceAlbertco
10-23-11, 16:37
Went out around 3the am Sunday morning. Savannah has become a ghost town as far as SW action is concernes. I checked all the usual spots and found nthing. Was about to give up and go home when I saw Deann getting harassed by a mexican dude near the little latino club. I did a quick turn around and swooped in to save the day. Went to her place fore a quick bbj for. 2. She is a WSW late 30's early 40's. Good body and decent face. I would say about a 6. 5 over all. She had a good attitude this visit but the last time I saw her I ended up kicking her out of my ride because she got all preachy in the middle of the act. But considering the state of the hobby right now, I guess I am just glad to have found her.

Be safe out there.

PrinceAlbertCock

RollingDirty
11-05-11, 23:55
Took on stroll down Rt 17 this afternoon in the big rig and spotted a red head WSW out in front of the Sandman Motel I think it was called. She appeared to be late 30's or maybe early 40's near as I could tell plus some street years she was standing out front by the curb with some gangsters and looked really wired on something. By the time I could get turned around and get back that way for another look she was gone, didn't look like any real good spots for an 18 wheeler to park anyway.

Just wanted to pass that along, stay safe and good hunting!

R D

Milf Lover
11-12-11, 10:16
I took one for the team, in my near desperate attempt to find a SW, I rented a room at the Liberty Inn. It was quiet, and nothing to be had that I could see. The front desk man, after I told him its

Very quiet in here, said with some pride: we got rid off all the troublemakers. Good for them, but bad for the hobbyist. I mean I don't miss the drug dealers etc, but nothing wrong with a woman

Making a few extra bucks.

Can anyone recommend a different hotel to try? I keep reading 95/204 on backstreet, does anyone know where exactly to look?

Tahoe Dan
11-13-11, 01:31
Saw the new episode of cops tonight and they arrested a good looking WSW black curly hair named samantha anybody see it she was smoking hot anybody ever been with her or what

RollingDirty
11-13-11, 14:22
I took one for the team, in my near desperate attempt to find a SW, I rented a room at the Liberty Inn. It was quiet, and nothing to be had that I could see. The front desk man, after I told him its

Very quiet in here, said with some pride: we got rid off all the troublemakers. Good for them, but bad for the hobbyist. I mean I don't miss the drug dealers etc, but nothing wrong with a woman

Making a few extra bucks.

Can anyone recommend a different hotel to try? I keep reading 95/204 on backstreet, does anyone know where exactly to look?It was pretty dead I rolled by the notels on 17 late afternoon yesterday and didn't see anything I thought the T-bird looked kinda seedy but I don't know much about the place.

R D

DaveInSavannah
12-05-11, 13:56
Anyone know if this SW is still around? I haven't seen much action on 17 lately so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Here are some pics of Lostsoul1981's WSW from Thunderbird on 17.

Milf Lover
12-06-11, 00:34
Anyone know if this SW is still around? I haven't seen much action on 17 lately so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.She is in jail, and will be for a few more months. Than she will probably be sent to rehab. She has a very nasty drug habit.

I am actually glad she is in there, hopefully she can get some help. Besides tired of being called at 3 in the morning, please help me, I need money.

DaveInSavannah
12-06-11, 22:25
Any other SW that you know of or can tell me where to find some. All of my strolls hav come up empty? Hwy 17 used to be the place years ago but it seems it's dried up over there to.

She is in jail, and will be for a few more months. Than she will probably be sent to rehab. She has a very nasty drug habit.

I am actually glad she is in there, hopefully she can get some help. Besides tired of being called at 3 in the morning, please help me, I need money.

PrinceAlbertco
12-08-11, 07:24
I was in savannah last nite and decided to do a quick cruise of all the normal spots to see what was going on. On my first pass I saw a WSW and as I got closer realized that it was bat shit crazy julie. Of course I swooped in for the pick up because there was absolutely nothing else out. The last time I saw julie I had dropped her off soon after picking her up because she was just soo over the top crazy that I thought I may have to fight her to get her out of my ride. That has been well over a year ago and naturally she didn't remember me. Although she was hard to follow in her crazy conversation she was actually pretty stable compaired to her normal state. We found a spot to have our visit and then I took her by mcdonalds for a fish sandwinch and dropped her off near where I found her, making her promise to go get a jacket on. The crazy ass was out in short sleeves with her giant jugs all jacked up and chill bumps all over her. All in all a great visit. I will be back in savannah Saturday and will see her again in if I can find her. She has no phone ofcourse. I plan on getting some pix of those giant melons to share.

Other than julie, the streets were absolutely deserted of SW action. Not even a possible sighting. Savannah in a ghost town when it come to SW's.

DaveInSavannah
12-08-11, 21:40
Anyone know her or have heard of her? The email address I had for her, I'm not site if it's still good.

Gumby975
12-18-11, 01:25
I was out for 3 hours Friday night and saw a WSW get picked up by someone in a white car at the gas station across from one of the old hotels that was recently remodeled. Missed the scoup on that one. Didn't see anything else out there.

Headed out tonight to look and as I turned onto 17 from Dean Forest just down the road I pick up a WSW who claims she doesn't work but wanted the ride and was willing to play. After that I did the cruise and saw absolutely nothing. The one I had picked up told me she just got out for a driving violation and saw most of the other SW's being held. Can't wait till they get out.

Otherwise nothing else going on that I see.

DaveInSavannah
12-19-11, 07:21
No wonder the streets are empty, everyones locked up. You had more luck than I had. I cruised through those same areas several days over the last week or so at different times and I saw absolutely no one. CL is full of fake ads, and BP has the same few people on there. This area is dead. What does a guy have to do to get a decent provider around here?

I was out for 3 hours Friday night and saw a WSW get picked up by someone in a white car at the gas station across from one of the old hotels that was recently remodeled. Missed the scoup on that one. Didn't see anything else out there.

Headed out tonight to look and as I turned onto 17 from Dean Forest just down the road I pick up a WSW who claims she doesn't work but wanted the ride and was willing to play. After that I did the cruise and saw absolutely nothing. The one I had picked up told me she just got out for a driving violation and saw most of the other SW's being held. Can't wait till they get out.

Otherwise nothing else going on that I see.

DaveInSavannah
12-26-11, 17:39
Going down Hwy 17 in Hardeville, SC I noticed that the old Gold Club is now called Club Karma. Anybody have any info on it? It was really packed there this morning about 4:30am. Cars all lined down the shoulder on the hwy.

Gulfkit
01-15-12, 18:39
Rode the circuit on 17 (1-2pm) , pulling through T-bird and Sandman. Nothing to be seen. Couple of thuggish / small time pharmacists at T-Bird gave me the stink-eye, not another soul around. Where is all the action?

DaveInSavannah
01-16-12, 21:29
There seems to be none. Savannah seems to be dead. All the action used to be on 17 but not anymore.

Rode the circuit on 17 (1-2pm) , pulling through T-bird and Sandman. Nothing to be seen. Couple of thuggish / small time pharmacists at T-Bird gave me the stink-eye, not another soul around. Where is all the action?

MisterSavannah
01-20-12, 22:30
Hey guys,

I have used this forum for several years (10+) to get some good intel on the ladies through my travels and figured it was time to share. I am a thrill seeker that loves.

All flavors, ages, shapes and sizes. Hell I just love new strange pussy! I have come across some gems and a few that just leave me shaking my head in disbelief. More often than not,

The encounters leave me smiling from ear to ear. I rarely see the same girl twice, nothing personal, I just crave something different all the time.

I will share my finds with why'all, new and old experiences, as they pop up or visit again. I used to be a CL guy but now its BP.

Ciao,

MisterSavannah

Satcom Giant
01-23-12, 15:58
Looking for a good escort to have some fun with, but I don't know the lay of the land. Any help why'all could provide would be greatly appreciated. Specifically any particular agencies or independent ladies that provide a good service. Preferably nobody over 30.

PWhipped
02-20-12, 02:01
I will be in Savannah this weekend. 24-25-26. Can I find the best little petite black spinner? I will be staying in the lounge of the race car trailer unless I can find a real hott spinner that wants to have a little fun with the ol man! Let me know guys and gals.

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
02-22-12, 16:25
I will be in Savannah this weekend. 24-25-26. Can I find the best little petite black spinner? I will be staying in the lounge of the race car trailer unless I can find a real hott spinner that wants to have a little fun with the ol man! Let me know guys and gals.

Wet Dreams, PWNo one alive in Savannah or just do not want to give info? Naa, I am sure you just do not have any info and will post when you do. Oh! You can PM if you do not want it public!

Wet Dreams, PW

PrinceAlbertco
02-22-12, 16:55
http://www.wtoc.com/story/16991612/8-busted-in-effingham-county-prostitution-probe

Who knew there was action in Rincon? The artical said they had been getting tips from concerned citizens. Atleast no mongers went down.

PWhipped
03-03-12, 10:57
No one alive in Savannah or just do not want to give info? Naa, I am sure you just do not have any info and will post when you do. Oh! You can PM if you do not want it public!

Wet Dreams, PWThanks guys for all the info! NOT! I had to fly in a FAV and spent the weekend with her. Wanted some strange, but all went well anyway.

Be sure to ask when you want info in the areas I travel. I will return the same courtesy! LOL I will return to Sav the weekend of the July 4th, Maybe someone will let me know of a LBFM!

Wet Deams, PW

SearcherGuy
03-09-12, 16:14
I'll be in Savannah for the fifth time in the last 2 years and have had only mixed results finding WSW. If anyone has some digits they would be willing to pm me that would be great. If not, well I'll waste gallons of gas trying to find some pussy.

PrinceAlbertco
03-12-12, 06:41
Noticed on the Chatham County jail web site several mongers booked for pandering and 1 girl for prostitution. Been watching the local news sites for a report but nothing so far. Be careful out there guys. LEO seem to be out to prove something. Perhaps it's too difficult to preventt the murders, robberies, and assaults. So there for they are going for the easy, less dangerous so called crimes.

Jgeezy
03-14-12, 14:16
Hi Savannah folks,

I will be visiting your great city week after next. I'm coming down from the ATL for a conference. Looks like the board in savannah is not as active in the ATL and I was reaching out for any suggestions for young / attractive providers. Feel free to send me PMs as well. I appreciate the info.

Milf Lover
04-01-12, 17:15
Was driving home on 17, and drove by the Sandman motel. I seen 2 girls walking, one looked like a SW, the other a little chubbier, but was gunshy, there was a police car parked one block down the street.

Does anyone have any info on the sandman area? I feel like all the fun has been sucked out of Savannah.

PrinceAlbertco
04-01-12, 18:12
Was driving home on 17, and drove by the Sandman motel. I seen 2 girls walking, one looked like a SW, the other a little chubbier, but was gunshy, there was a police car parked one block down the street.

Does anyone have any info on the sandman area? I feel like all the fun has been sucked out of Savannah.I drove thru the sandman a few times early am Saturday. Saw nothing at all. I did run into a WSW I met a few years ago. Said she had been up the river on a drug charge. Happy to share info with seniors.

Other than a large group of trannies on Jefferson, it was dead every where else.

Wavent
04-05-12, 01:53
I drove thru the sandman a few times early am Saturday. Saw nothing at all. I did run into a WSW I met a few years ago. Said she had been up the river on a drug charge. Happy to share info with seniors.

Other than a large group of trannies on Jefferson, it was dead every where else.There are trannies on Jefferson Street? Which part?

PrinceAlbertco
04-09-12, 12:39
There are trannies on Jefferson Street? Which part?Hey man, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but when I make mention of trannies in my posts it is only to let other mongers know to be sure of what they are picking up. If that's your thing, I have no problem with it. To each his own. But if you want to seek them out, please take the small amount of info I provided and find them. The are there and very obvious. Again, not trying to be a dick or anything. Just trying to pass along a little useful info.

Wavent
04-10-12, 15:24
Hey man, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but when I make mention of trannies in my posts it is only to let other mongers know to be sure of what they are picking up. If that's your thing, I have no problem with it. To each his own. But if you want to seek them out, please take the small amount of info I provided and find them. The are there and very obvious. Again, not trying to be a dick or anything. Just trying to pass along a little useful info.Alright, I'll find them from there. Thanks for the tidbit and advice.

Milf Lover
04-13-12, 22:29
I have not had any luck in mongering recently. Everything seems dead. I have been going to the strip clubs, but takeout is out of my budget. Does anyone know if there is better luck

In Hilton Head / Charleston etc? Or Jacksonville. I am ready for a weekend road trip.

DaveInSavannah
04-14-12, 08:01
I'm not sure if Hilton Head has anything any good or not. Everything over there starts at $$$ and that's a bit much to not know what I'm getting into. Jacksonville has a few good ones. I can't vouch for anyone in particular because it's been a couple of months since I've been down there and things change pretty fast but just check out there boards and get a feel for what everyone else is saying. Leo presence is very heavy down there whether you're calling someone off of BP or you're strolling the SW scene so be very careful. If I make it back down there before you have a chance to go, I'll send you some good intel.

I have not had any luck in mongering recently. Everything seems dead. I have been going to the strip clubs, but takeout is out of my budget. Does anyone know if there is better luck in Hilton Head / Charleston etc? Or Jacksonville. I am ready for a weekend road trip.

QM1976
04-18-12, 19:24
I have not had any luck in mongering recently. Everything seems dead. I have been going to the strip clubs, but takeout is out of my budget. Does anyone know if there is better luck

In Hilton Head / Charleston etc? Or Jacksonville. I am ready for a weekend road trip.Jacksonville is always jumpin, seen it for myself by following leads from JAX section here on the site. Statesboro has a few pickins as well as Brunswick surprisingly. I took a hell of a road trip to Orlando and OMG. Orange Blossom Trail. Wow!

PrinceAlbertco
08-14-12, 06:25
I hope every one has been watching the news and keeping up with who's been getting locked up. Last week alone at least 5 BP girls and 2 mongers where busted out at 95 and 204. In the news report the cop said that they will keep making busts until the girl quit coming to Savannah. They also said that the recent rash of robberies on that side of town involving hookers has made their statistics go up. Well if you ask me, I think they should really focus on the shootings and murders that seem to happen weekly if not daily. Stick with your regulars for now and be very cautious. It seems like Leo have cometh to prove and it's just not worth getting paraded on the 6 o'clock news.

Member #4189
08-26-12, 12:58
Helping to push out some safe providers if you are in the Sav / Hinesville area you might want to check in on Chase, I saw her awhile back and try to make a point to see her when she is in town. I left her link at the bottom not a bad time she will talk for a minute but will try to get you out the room but she does live up to her name as SUPA:

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-u-p-a-n-e-e-d-i-s-a-y-m-o-r-e-s-u-p-a-28/13640471

Member #4189
08-31-12, 00:32
So I was on a late night hunt and saw the posting for Rachel, not a bad time tonight she does take things slow and it's all good the thing I didn't like she did do multiple pops but the time with her was well worth it, she is clean and very easy to contact so if you're in the Hinesville area you might want to take her up $.1 for half and $.18 for an hour. Now if your looking for something quick and easy no hassle Pleasure is a good choice, the picture she posted is not her but when I walked into her room she was not bad on the eyes in fact she has some amazing eyes, she is a young Cali girl who is down for business she is somewhat on the tight side but she is down for whatever. I added Pleasure's link on here also.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/first-class-flight-to-pleasure-v-real-pix-columbiana-princess-25/13924451

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-spl-new-bombshell-pleasure-21/12636333

Member #4189
09-02-12, 23:23
So I have been doing pretty well with some of the girls on BP and thought tonight would be a great night to see the last gal on my "bucket list" so I went to see Ivy or Jazzimine whatever alias she likes to use, well I called her to set up an appointment went pretty well so when I got to town she asked if I could give her 30mins to get ready didn't mind that part 30 mins came and went called her back she said to come over not an issue right well I get to her room she lets me in not a bad looking "woman" she doesn't like to be called a "lady" she went back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. Well this is where the waste of my time came into play after she got out the bathroom she had to stuff more food in her face then she proceeds into telling me how she just had a baby blah, blah, blah then tells me to get relaxed of course after the donations were laid down, then she gave me a back rub so now to the party stuff if you would call it that, I would have been better off staying home talking about a cold fish holy cow she needs to take her ad down the whole "Irish is the best" she lied she had no action what so ever a half ass CBJ and baby oil everywhere? Well I will say this I had to finish it off only because Tru Blood was going off and another minute with her would have depressed me, sheesh well the good news I guess was she told me one of my ATF's was a visitor of the state which pissed me off plus she told me that was her sister? But anyway if you go see Ivy don't expect too much and that is just my opinion of my night with Ivy. Yes the pictures of her are real yes she has a nice butt I just want to know the guy who said she had nice boobs if you want to see nice boobs go check out my post from a few days ago the gal Rachel has a nice rack on her I should have went back to see her also what is up with these new batch of providers doing the whole you only get one pop during the hour? I miss my girls that did the whole TPH or (Two Pops an Hour).

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-enjoy-irish-is-the-best-33/10002832

Cueball
09-04-12, 09:51
So I have been doing pretty well with some of the girls on BP and thought tonight would be a great night to see the last gal on my "bucket list" so I went to see Ivy or Jazzimine whatever alias she likes to use, well I called her to set up an appointment went pretty well so when I got to town she asked if I could give her 30mins to get ready didn't mind that part 30 mins came and went called her back she said to come over not an issue right well I get to her room she lets me in not a bad looking "woman" she doesn't like to be called a "lady" she went back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. Well this is where the waste of my time came into play after she got out the bathroom she had to stuff more food in her face then she proceeds into telling me how she just had a baby blah, blah, blah then tells me to get relaxed of course after the donations were laid down, then she gave me a back rub so now to the party stuff if you would call it that, I would have been better off staying home talking about a cold fish holy cow she needs to take her ad down the whole "Irish is the best" she lied she had no action what so ever a half ass CBJ and baby oil everywhere? Well I will say this I had to finish it off only because Tru Blood was going off and another minute with her would have depressed me, sheesh well the good news I guess was she told me one of my ATF's was a visitor of the state which pissed me off plus she told me that was her sister? But anyway if you go see Ivy don't expect too much and that is just my opinion of my night with Ivy. Yes the pictures of her are real yes she has a nice butt I just want to know the guy who said she had nice boobs if you want to see nice boobs go check out my post from a few days ago the gal Rachel has a nice rack on her I should have went back to see her also what is up with these new batch of providers doing the whole you only get one pop during the hour? I miss my girls that did the whole TPH or (Two Pops an Hour).

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-enjoy-irish-is-the-best-33/10002832I had been looking at her for a while, so thanks for saving me the trouble.

Member #4189
09-05-12, 23:08
I had been looking at her for a while, so thanks for saving me the trouble.No problem.

MrCupidStunts
09-23-12, 19:24
Be on the lookout. Leo's starting to bust more and more of the girls again. They've caught five female escorts already in the past few days. Just giving out a heads up.

PrinceAlbertco
09-24-12, 06:01
Be on the lookout. Leo's starting to bust more and more of the girls again. They've caught five female escorts already in the past few days. Just giving out a heads up.They charged 4 or 5 girls with escorting without a license. WTF! I guess they will get them one way other the other. And with all the murders lately I am so happy they are keeping me safe from those oh so dangerous girls. Crime statistics are just numbers. If they make 20 prostitute busts it counts the same as if the busted 20 murderers. But of course we all know that they will never bust 20 killers. Too freaking dangerous! Hey Savannah P. D. Here's a suggestion, why don't you solve the 3 murders that happened labor day weekend before you bust any more of these working girls.

I had to vent a little.

Firedawg
12-18-12, 16:20
Anyone got any recommendations for a body rub? I don't know I want to go for FS but I do want a HE. PM me if you do.

HeeHawFan
12-19-12, 00:50
Anyone got any recommendations for a body rub? I don't know I want to go for FS but I do want a HE. PM me if you do.I'm not sure if Kate Kasidy is still around. She's the best. Wish I could help more but I lost her number.

MrTeacher
12-19-12, 08:38
Anyone got any recommendations for a body rub? I don't know I want to go for FS but I do want a HE. PM me if you do.The best two I can recommend are mel who posts a BP ad under angelic butterfly or captivating or sade. Mel will get as kinky as you want and sade will give you a great GFE experience.

HardLuck60
12-20-12, 05:50
Anyone got any recommendations for a body rub? I don't know I want to go for FS but I do want a HE. PM me if you do.I recommend Megan-25ish- great massage with HE-safe clean provider-see her ad BP-Get a Great Massage today etc / I have seen her a few times. Always good.

Good luck

Firedawg
12-23-12, 08:15
Thanks guys. I will give one of them a try. I have never gone to anyplace but an AMP for a rub so any ideas on roses would be nice too.

Tarl
01-18-13, 19:40
I was in your town a few months back, but didn't do anything on that trip.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/17/3187516/fed-12-indicted-in-southeast-sex.html

Hopefully none of you folks were involved as ICE (the feds) are all over this. Some 44 johns got popped as well so they are going after everybody.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/17/3187516/fed-12-indicted-in-southeast-sex.html

PrinceAlbertco
06-30-13, 18:23
I see that Savannah pd have been out making ours streets much safer once again even as shootings are robberies are happening at an almost sickening pace.

Looks like 4 females and 2 males were snagged for escorting without a license. And 1 female charged with prostitution. A few of the girls looked really good. Doesn't look like anyone caught a pandering or solicitation charge.

Be careful out there guys.

RoccoJeremmy
08-30-13, 08:59
I feel sorry to my fellow mongers here in SAV. I can not complaint about my home town Orlando were the dreams come true. Seems that aunt LEA made a very good job in take out our pleasure workers. This is not the way to support our troops. We are in alert to be deployed to another war and we need some stress relief. If you want to have really fun go down south. BP seems to be frozen in time, NR no action. This sucks.

PrinceAlbertco
10-30-13, 07:50
I knew it was going to happen. Looks like Savannah pd had a very productive day yesterday. The got 4 girls for prostitution and 4 guys for pandering. They even charged one guy with pimping. With shootings, robberies, and murders on an almost daily basis I am glad to see area law enforcement have their priorities straight. Get out there and bust consenting adults for harming absolutely no one! All 4 of the girls look really good. I'm sure that this is only the first round of busts so everyone may want to stick with their regulars. But that may be risky too because I hear that when they bust these girls they are taking over their web ad and using it to lure in the guys. So be extremely care for the next few weeks!

PrinceAlbertco
11-02-13, 19:59
I really hope that none of our members where in the group of 9 guys who got busted last night for pandering. Looks like 3 girls got picked up for prostitution and various other charges. If one of you guys did get picked up I wish you would make a report about the set up. I'm very curious as to which ads are the ones they use. I have my opinion of which ones they are but would love some verification. Feel free to pm me. I will keep your info completely private. I think that Ray Charles could have seen these busts coming. With the rampant murder and robbery rate in Savannah, LEO do things like this to make the over all numbers for crimes vs arrests look better. I said it before and I'll say it again, stick to girls you know. If anything, and I mean anything seems out of the norm with your known girl you need to shut your mouth and bail! Keep your eyes and your ears open. Don't let your little head do all of the thinking. Be safe out there guys!

On another note, a guy posted an ad on BP tonite with the pictures of a girl who he said came over for an outcall to his house. The handler came in and robbed him at gun point.

1. Why the fuck would you let her in your house? Even if they didn't rob you chances are the next time you leave thwy will come back and take all of your shit while you're gone.

2. I can promise you that even if I were stupid enough to let a girl come to my home there is no way that the hadler is going to get the jump on me. I guarantee you that I will have him out gunned and have absolutely no problem taking what ever steps necessary to protect my castle!

Be safe guys!

Wilkes52
11-03-13, 09:46
What I noticed is that of all the girls that got busted last week there were about 4 of them were back posting a day or two after they got locked up. A couple that got busted earlier in the week have posted more than one time since they got busted. I'm sure they can get bonded out pretty quick but going back to posting right away? Does someone post for them or if they are posting theyre pretty desperate or pretty ballsy or working with the cops I'm sure. I wasn't surprised to see more guys get busted Friday when I noticed those ads. I also see one girl busted by pooler PD. I thought Pooler was not wasting time and money on this.

Member #5064
11-04-13, 19:57
I'm sure they can get bonded out pretty quick but going back to posting right away? Does someone post for them or if they are posting theyre pretty desperate or pretty ballsy or working with the cops I'm sure. I wasn't surprised to see more guys get busted Friday when I noticed those ads. I also see one girl busted by pooler PD. I thought Pooler was not wasting time and money on this.I recall watching a news report about how sting operations are conducted in Savannah. In this report they mentioned that undercover agents bust providers and use their ads to lure in Johns. I don't know how law enforcement officers have the legal rights to use someone's identity to conduct a sting, but it is a reality we have to live with. As many have said, there is no way to uncover an undercover agent. They're not legally obligated to tell the truth. They can touch your privates with your permission and they can allow you to touch their privates. There's even one case where an undercover agent had sex with a provider and arrested her afterwards. With that said, the best option is defense. Never ask for sex in exchange for money. Think of creative ways to give (or leave) the donation. I'm not a lawyer so don't quote me on any of this.

On another semi-related note, Google has changed their search algorithm to devalue mugshot shaming extortion websites. Which means the poor guys who have been arrested during these stings will not have to be reminded of their arrest every time their family, friends or coworkers search for their name on Google. Google just implemented these changes so it'll be a while before we notice a big difference. Theses changes don't affect non-extortion sites and some pages on extortion websites are still ranked high due to high page views that occurred prior to these changes.

Member #5064
11-05-13, 02:20
With the rampant murder and robbery rate in Savannah, LEO do things like this to make the over all numbers for crimes vs arrests look better.What you said is true but I also think these law enforcement officers are motivated by lust. They enjoy seeing their female coworkers dressed up as bait. I realized this while watching Spike TV's Undercover Stings series which featured Savannah's TRAP unit in its first episode. The giant smile on the male undercover agents faces spoke volumes about their true motives. There were even subtle office flirting going on, like that moment when the office commented on the "large booty" of the bait ad. It's perverts and sadist like them that give officers a bad name.