PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Freeknug
01-03-06, 14:48
I would stay away from Eve and Crawford Ave's and Walton Way. I saw a beautiful WSW on Eve(at least an 8, the cutest thing I have ever seen out walking), but she was scooped up before I was able to circle back to her. As I circled back around I saw LE pulling over the guy who picked her up. Saw as many as 6 people pulled over in a matter of about 10 mins afterward between Eve and Crawford. I bypassed 2 other WSW's on my way out, too freaked out to even consider it. Luckily, Calhoun got me home swiftly, safely and without incident. So all of you mongerers downtown, Beware!

Jimpur
01-03-06, 20:10
Ran in to M@ry today. She said she was "sure" that her buddy Kr@st@n@ was "positive." Take that for what it's worth. I felt so bad, I had to pass on M@ry. You know, birds of a feather. Anyway, made my way around 5th/Ellis, nada. Not a sole was to be found. School is still out and traffic has slowed. Oh well. '06 will be here in no time.

Stay wrapped.
HEYrider I do think that is true her mother put that word out about A year ago. She is from A little town in south ga Hey FREEKNUG IAM SUPRISED that they let her get in the car. I have never seen LE let A decoy be pick up was that in all the pull overs you saw let me know thanks.

Aug Rider
01-03-06, 20:55
Jim,

I was hoping it wasn't true for her sake. That's an awful thing. Oh, LE has been tearing the area up. The bsw I spoke with said LE is scoping the area double-time, so she walks across Broad (behind Fam $.) Since I prefer wsw, I need a new spot. Any ideas? Contact #'s? Stay wrapped.

Happy '06

Freeknug
01-04-06, 01:03
Hey FREEKNUG IAM SUPRISED that they let her get in the car. I have never seen LE let A decoy be pick up was that in all the pull overs you saw let me know thanks.No, only the one I mentioned. I was trying to scope the situation and get the hell out at the same time so I didn't get a good view of ALL those who were pulled over, but I do know that SOMETHING was going on.

PWhipped
01-04-06, 07:24
She was more likely a SW that LE was watching and swooped in on them after he picked her up. Decoys in a car??? Do not think so.

Jim, will be in Jax next week!! WET Dreams again, PW

Aug Rider
01-10-06, 11:18
All has been quiet on the wsw stroll. Ventured down MLK, scary but saw a few bsw. Three of the four looked burned out. I'll wait until the regular stroll heats up. Stay wrapped.

Aug Rider
01-13-06, 13:12
Wsw walking around Fam $ on Broad. Passed once, but things on the stroll were dead. About a strong 5 on the scale, but kinda older (late 30ish.) Didn't give any story, just told me she's around that area now. After giving her a duece, everything went well. Asked about photos, but said wanted extra $. Maybe next time. Stay wrapped.

Jimpur
01-14-06, 07:55
Hey Aug Rider I saw 3 on Broad last night 1 on eve all wsw. Also saw 5 0r 6 bsw there is A new one on broad she has red hair. Also and old wsw is back not old in age but in service. She has been in MB for about 2 years. I need to try the read head let me know if you do.

Litt Lover
01-24-06, 10:12
Crusin yesterday and found Tammy. 40 WSW. Very pleasant and performs well. She said others are about but LE is picking up customers using the girls as bait without the girl being part of it, so watch out.

Atdapoint
02-05-06, 22:19
Business has brought me to your fair city for a few months and I have been here for three weeks. I've been to the strip clubs and tried the local nightlife scene, but was disappointed with the results. I'm not real big on streetwalkers, but given the alternatives (there really are none in Augusta) I decided to try my hand.

Someone once posted that "Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good." This was the case two weeks ago. After doing homework I decided to try the area around Eve/Walton Way first. I stopped at the Mexican restaurant next to Papa Johns for some lunch and to check out the LE presence. It was exactly noon and I had just opened my door when I saw a WSW walking through the parking lot. I was going to stop her right there, but since I was new to the scene and the procedures of picking up a SW I decided not to. I got back in my car and took the back alley and there she was waiting for me on Eve. Asked her if she needed a ride and she jumped in. Did the whole "are you a cop" routine. Told me her name was @my. Not too bad for a SW, in fact better than I expected, I'd say she's a 7. Looked about 20ish with a decent body. Drove to a quiet spot and got a BBBJ for a dime and nickle, as reported before great service, no rush. Told me she's in the middle of moving, but once she gets settled, she's looking for a few regulars to take back to her place (is that the norm here?) Dropped her off and haven't seen her since.

This weekend I was looking for a Presuperbowl party. Looked on Broad/Green/Ellis. The only SW I saw must've been the really desperate ones. Two WSW, both a 2, one BSW about a 4. Eve was empty. Drove a few tracks around the area for about an hour. Finally saw another WSW, was kinda thick so I passed her up. Got a bite and decided to leave. Was driving by Mom and Pops on Broad and saw two SW walking together, a black girl and a white one. Got a great view of the white one as she was crossing the street. A bit older, maybe late 30ish, but she looked pretty good. Dressed nice, short brown hair. By the time I turned around she was walking on Ellis and went into one of the houses there. As I drove by about 4-5 young men in front of the house gave me a hard look, so needless to say I left and called it a day. I hope I didn't use all my luck on that first trip. Hope you all have had better results.

PWhipped
02-06-06, 08:51
Will be passing thru Aug and Cola next week on my way to MB. Will spend the ngt in Aug or Cola, call me with your scedule. Also, a friend is coming thru this week, I told him to PM you.

Hey everyone, and hidden finds or private stock in Myr Bch you want to share. Thanks, PW

Jimpur
02-06-06, 08:58
Will be passing thru Aug and Cola next week on my way to MB. Will spend the ngt in Aug or Cola, call me with your scedule. Also, a friend is coming thru this week, I told him to PM you.

Hey everyone, and hidden finds or private stock in Myr Bch you want to share. Thanks, PW
PW will be in town all week just let me know when

Jimpur
02-07-06, 17:57
AUG HOT LE everwere from 5th all the way out to eve. The le was stopping every wsw and bsw and any car that pick anyone up also motorcycle LE I saw 5 of them be careful.

Im Working
02-09-06, 14:12
Have been in Augusta before, not really into the SW thing but looks sleepy otherwise. Had a nice time at a couple clubs down Broad st. wondering if any of these ladies date outside of work. I'll be in a hotel for a couple of hopefully not so lonely nights. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post details. At home, I'm generally into the AMP scene which seems non-existant in Augusta?

Aug Rider
02-10-06, 11:21
Been out of town for a few weeks. I was hoping to read some good news. Oh well, it is the AUG. Anyway, hopefully it'll pick up soon. Oh, Houston is okay. A lot of displaced N.O. girls trying to stay afloat. Gotta love that Cajun accent. Stay wrapped.

AugustaSexFiend
02-12-06, 19:48
Saw a white SUV pulled over on Broad around 11:30 last night after SUV stopped to talk to SW (I'm assuming she was...undercover LE?). Have seen a few in the 5th and Eve areas though lately, haven't partaken due to fear of LE that Jimpur first spoke of. Be careful in and out the sheets.

CheapJoe
02-15-06, 22:59
Tommrow on channel 6 crime watchers they are doing a story on our favorite passtime. Just thought I would pass this along because its going to make for some interesting trolling soon I would guess. Sorry but more bad news guys.

Aug Rider
02-20-06, 11:14
Went out Sat morn about 10ish, there were two wsw prowling. Mary was around Fam $ as usual, but there was one around Bat Row I didn't know. She appeared about 30ish, but turnaround for me was too slow, as she was out of sight. Swooped back looking for Mary, but too many on-lookers hanging around. I'll try back today, Mon, to see if lunchtime produces anything.

Stay wrapped.

AugustaSexFiend
02-21-06, 12:33
Lately there have been 2 WSW's and a BSW in that area. None of them I would do, but everyone has their OWN standards...but LE IS cruising that area often.

Silver Tibby
02-25-06, 16:39
Hello fellow mongers, I am a senior member currently living in Fayetteville, and I will be moving to Aususta soon. I have been searching my favorite mongering sites such as craigs list, and USASEXGUIDE, and to my surprise there is not much info listed about Augusta.

The type of info I'm looking for is incall providers, incall establishments, and where SW's hang out.

If any one can give me some helpful advise, I would greatly appriciate it.

PM me if possible.

Thanks, and if you ever come to Fayetteville let me know and I will help you out with some info.

Stibby

Aug Rider
03-15-06, 14:50
Hopefully warmer temps will cause the pace to pick up. My daytime prowling has yielded very little. The weather's so funny, WSW traffic has curbed unless luck strikes. Some of old favorites are still hidden. I'll keep trying and updating. Stay Wrapped.

Rider

Explorer2
03-15-06, 22:47
Aug Rider,

Augusta has been under a real crack down. I have not seen any of the regulars. The only WSW in a 3 day period was scooped up in front of me on BAT.

Adventurous

Luvtufreek
03-18-06, 22:03
I hate to hear that. With the weather warming up, I'm ready to go back on the prowl. I haven't been out in about 2 months. I hope things pick up real soon.

CSRA Info
03-19-06, 15:14
Every year before the local golf tournament, L.E. cracks down on everything in Augusta. But if you look hard enough, you might find something every once and awhile though.

Luvtufreek
03-22-06, 08:53
I forgot the Masters will be in town in a few weeks. Will need to be extra cautious then.

PWhipped
03-28-06, 12:36
Are you OK?? Too quiet for you!! I'm in Jax, you coming?? I will also be passing thru shortly, time for a cruise? Call me.

Wet Dreams, PW

Aug Rider
03-30-06, 15:33
There has been a pick-up in activity around Fam $ and HF by C on Broad. However, I didn't recognize either of the (2) wsw or the heavy-set bsw. All gave the look, but I was too timid. I'm not putting a 'tag' on them, but I've not seen any regulars in that area in a few weeks.

Though I only prowl in the daytime (8 - 12), I would like a line on any "trusted" wsw that services the area under darkness. Help your fellow mongers... LOL

Stay wrapped.

Aug Rider
04-05-06, 15:10
Stopped in Fam $ on Broad just before 11 a.m. and spoke to wsw (Liz-so she told me) I reported earlier and didn't know. Told her I was lost, blah, blah, blah. She said she was from Atlanta visiting duing the tourney, anyway, she asks if I'd like to hang out? She, about 5'4", and maybe 120 and decent face, was staying with a friend, but said we could use the driveway. Cool. Before even speaking price, the skirt was on the car floor. She had lube and condoms galore.

Long story short, wanted 1/3 of her weight, but settled for 1/4. First half so-so, but other half --- killer. She took a pounding, made a ton of noise and gave me pretty good directions for an out-of-towner. LOL

You just never know.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
04-06-06, 19:52
Same chick (Liz), same location and same parking spot. She asked if I was lost again. LOL

This time we skipped the first half and moved straight to the act.

It was better than yesterday. She was slamming herself against me like a madwoman. Dayum car was shaking like we were wrestling. LOL

She asked if it was on tomorrow and I said, "Dayum Right." HA HA

Says she leaves Sunday. What a pity, since I gave up weekend strolling.

Stay Wrapped

Jimpur
04-07-06, 05:23
Same chick (Liz), same location and same parking spot. She asked if I was lost again. LOL

This time we skipped the first half and moved straight to the act.

It was better than yesterday. She was slamming herself against me like a madwoman. Dayum car was shaking like we were wrestling. LOL

She asked if it was on tomorrow and I said, "Dayum Right." HA HA

Says she leaves Sunday. What a pity, since I gave up weekend strolling.

Stay Wrapped
HEY RIDER sounds like you are haveing more fun than most in augusta.

Aug Rider
04-07-06, 09:08
I think it's the luck of the draw, but I'll take it. My standards may not be as high as some, but as long as the deal is safe and sound, I'm in. LOL I'm not out trophy hunting. I just want a doe I can mount and chase back into the brick jungle.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
04-08-06, 13:01
Yesterday went just as planned, except I added a twist. Before meeting Liz behind Fam $, I secured space in a buddy's garage. She agreed to an hour or so for 1/2 a Ben. Though I flashed more, she wasn't willing to play three-socket rocket. Darn it.
Anyway, after prepping herself and finishing her double-duece, she was ready for the slaughter. I tried to remember every position I ever heard about. LOL She didn't resist one bit. I even got her to catch the first pop in the chops.

On the ride back, I picked her brain and she convinced me she was a seasoned sw. All in all - third best sw I ever tamed.

Now, if she'd only move to the Aug, all would be well. If she was a bit more atrractive, she'd be a definite 8 or 9 on anyone's sw scale.

Guys, she leaves Sunday. Just buzz down the alley behind Fam $ or H F by C restaurant.

Stay Wrapped

Aug Rider
04-10-06, 13:13
Made the rounds this morning and nada. I didn't even see any regulars. Liz must have left as she said. I did spot a monger or two on the prowl. LOL I strolled for an hour and keep passing the same two vehicles looking as hard as I was. Oh well, the weather's nice so I'll try again tomorrow.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
04-12-06, 08:55
Stopped by the M & P store for a paper, due to a few locals gathered. A heavyset wsw with a Moe haircut was on the scene. She gave the look, but her appearance was terrible. So I hit a few other streets. There was an older wsw near the barbershop on E. Her face showed alot of wear and tear, but a mini van (same one from Monday) scooped her anyway. I'd seen her before near the conv store. Body was okay, but face whew.

I strolled about 20 more minutes hoping to see some sunlight, but nada. There are alot of porch-sitters, m and f, out since the weather is nice. They stare like heck when you pass them a second or third time.

What we need is another golf tourney, a carnival or something.

Stay wrapped

At Eaze
04-12-06, 18:22
Man, I thought the only thing H'Burg had to offer was long waits at HF by C. I've now been enlightened. And shall be a lot more observant. SW action is ok. But Man. How I miss the AMPs. Long live the Osaka!

Freeknug
04-13-06, 18:29
Man, I thought the only thing H'Burg had to offer was long waits at HF by C. I've now been enlightened. And shall be a lot more observant. SW action is ok. But Man. How I miss the AMPs. Long live the Osaka!Amen Brotha! Just wish I had a line on some Asian action around the Augusta area. That is by far, my preference. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or money to ride as far out as Columbia or Atlanta for that action. If anyone knows of any Asian connections in Augusta, feel free to pm me.

Aug Rider
04-17-06, 14:27
Strolled this morning on the usual route. After getting paper from M & P, spotted a wsw (BBW) loading into an SUV. I figured I'd cruise the area more and either find something else or wait on that one (long weekend). Anyway, hit a few more streets looking for an old regular. None turned up. After about 30 mins of serious searching, I parked by M & P and waited. I saw the SUV go by again, but no sign of the sw. I circled the back way to Fam $ and she was standing near the corner. Turns out to be the same one with the Moe haircut, but wearing a cap. I wanted to smack myself for waiting. Boy, this hit or miss stuff is killer.

I figured I'd pack it in, but first get an up-close look. Acne or something, I just couldn't do it. I didn't even consider it and headed back home. ARRRRRGH

Stay wrapped

Freeknug
04-19-06, 07:46
I was listening to Lex and Terry, who were broadcasting from somewhere in Texas, a few days ago and they were looking for a SW to interview. During their search a listener called to inform them of how high tech their SWs were nowadays. He was saying that they (the SWs) drive around looking for us (the customer). They carry cell phones and stay in touch with each other in order to avoid LE. After hearing this I thought, how cool. If only the SW's around here would take a page from those in TX, things could be easier for us and safer for all! Just a penny for your thoughts.

Luvtufreek
04-19-06, 17:32
Had an encounter with a WSW named Amy Friday evening near Walton. I asked her about the situation with the ladies and she told me that they joined together to rent a house that would enable them to conduct their business safely away from the eyes of LE. She said that they would change locations every month or so to keep suspicions down. Use caution as always. 2 jacksons for bbbj and greek.

Aug Rider
04-21-06, 10:50
After drawing a blank in familiar territory, I ventured down MLK. There were quite a few out. There were six BSW. Only two of them fit my bill. I didn't bother to approach. I'll watch for them a few more times before leaping. The two decent ones were farther down across the tracks. I'd put those two in the 6-7 category. Though LEO wasn't present, quite a few porch sitters in the area taking in the weather.

Stay wrapped

Jimpur
04-23-06, 10:24
After drawing a blank in familiar territory, I ventured down MLK. There were quite a few out. There were six BSW. Only two of them fit my bill. I didn't bother to approach. I'll watch for them a few more times before leaping. The two decent ones were farther down across the tracks. I'd put those two in the 6-7 category. Though LEO wasn't present, quite a few porch sitters in the area taking in the weather.

Stay wrapped
Hey jackson time for the AUG RIDER to be A senior member Good luck rider see ya jim

Aug Rider
04-24-06, 11:44
First, THX JP for the plug.

Ventured back into the hood, across the tracks, this morning. Both bsw still present. Chose a strong 7 on the scale, small firm chest and banging bottom. Just pass King n Mill, tall maybe 5'9" or so face about a 8 and real dark skin. I mean real dark. Said people call her Tay(?), very clean with hairy kitty. No lip service, but took little Rider for a ride, all for a duece. She had an indoor spot, but I passed. I like the great outdoors. Anyway, lots of traffic and porch sitters in the area. No contact info, but says she only a daytime gal. She's afraid of the dark (her words not mine). She said other girl in Lin or Linda (5'5" and closer to a weak 6 after further review) okay face, but no chest to speak of.

Stay wrapped

At Eaze
04-27-06, 20:35
I apologize for this being about a week late, but here goes.

Was sitting around a couple of weekends ago. And reminiscing on the old CSRA in which there were approx 5 AMPs at one time. Used to frequent a couple of them on the regular as well as a couple on T Blvd just south of the Big Peach, ya dig. Well. Decided to hit the road on an impromptu roadtrip and hang out solo. Hit the Highway headed west. Landed in Clayco and decided to hit a fave bar to snag a free magazine with AMP coupons. Had an AMP in mind already and the coupon makes it all gravy. Turns out. Things had changed since my last episode. Apparently most AMPs on that side of town. Close at 10p. Didnt really feel like rolling out anywhere else. So I perused the coupons and found a nearby 24hr joing. Said cool. Did the map recon and headed out. Coup was 2 jax for an hr. Found the spot and parked. Typical setup. Entrance with bell/buzzer. B4 I could hit it. 30-ish lil thang. Popped outta a service window. (Everything else that follows is non-verbal hand gestures). Lil thang pointed at a menu board that listed massage rates. I produce the coupon from the 'zine exciting and she took it and my fee. Let me in and led me to my 'room'. Never really got the expected "Ha' you been heah b4? " question that I was ready for. So I just broke it down to the loin cloth and waited. Lil thang returned and led me to the oven. Sat in the hotbox for ab 10 mins. And then on to the TS. Mind you, still no convo at this point. Did the belly flop on the table. Still expecting convo and probing questions. None came, however special care was paid attention to nether regions. I made no objections or encouragements. Same on the flip. At this point, tho. I was pretty much at "attention". Dried off and headed back to my 'room'. Again belly flop on the table. Lil Thing hopped up and walked up and down for only 3 mins. Which was fine by me. And then began the massage. Again No real convo. Began to wonder if Lil Thang was mute. So I did the normal routine of making them laugh to break the ice. Bam. All good. So the massage went on. Again paying some attention to the nethers. Massage went on. An 8 out of 10 scale massage I might add. Then comes the flip. At this point the shaft could've rounded the teeth off a pair of vice-grips. It wasn't much longer b4 Lil Thang pointed and make a motion similar to cats shaking dice in a ghetto game. I replied positively. And then she motioned to my pants. I produced 2 jax to which she approved. I paused and decided to up the ante. I muttered 'everything'. An offer/counter-offer scenario began. One of my AMP tricks is to separate my scratch into three locations. That for the house. That for whatever my plans are. And backup in case I just gotta have it. So as to give the impression that I have less than I do in full-view of the masseuse. Ocassionally I do a song and dance about having to eat and get gas. Sooooooo. She bites and actually lets me keep a jack. So 4 jax later, I'm in it to win FS-style. All was good. CBJ. Of course she wanted to Mish and be on about her business. Althought there was no rush. I wasn't having any of that shit. Started off with some Rhinestone Cowgirl. Then figured, WTF. Swung over and stood up with her in the air. Happened to notice a full-length mirror which allowed me to watch her back and my hands. Manipulated her up and dropped her down on all 8 if you know what I mean. She held on to my neck and it got pretty intense. Although I could tell she wasn't exactly used to the girth. So after 5 or mins of that. I spun her around and sat her on the table. With me still standing and got some counter top action on. This went on about another 5 mins and I decided to do some damage. I wanted to fold her like a pretzel. But she was having absolutely none of that. In fact I had to shhh her as she was making hella racket. So I settled for some mish. Started out slow with the almost withdraw and dropped the hammer on her a few. Then the gentleman in me came out and I eased up. At this point. Time was coming to a close. So I got my mind ready for the pop. Hit the nitros and jackhammered lil thang for another 5 mins. Popped. And she pushed me away and muttered something to the effect of "Too muchy". I dare say she got hers too. Anyways after the clean up. I was rewarded with a free cola. And and Ego-boosting "Too muchy" comment again. Headed back to the saloon to check out out the pole swingers and called it a night. Indeed good-time had by all. Damn shame the CSRA ain't like it used to be. Wish it was '98 again.

Be At Eaze

Fast Oldie
04-30-06, 09:59
I have to visit Augusta for my semiannual fun at the VA. And so I have been wondering if there were any in-call providers available- checked Doggie and TER but no help there. If anyone could recommend a suitable in-call provider in the Augusta area I would much appreciate it. PM me pls, and thanks in advance.

Fast Oldie

Aug Rider
05-07-06, 20:52
First, JP, you are the Man. Big thanks for the meeting and tips. We'll do it again.
So, been out of town for a week, but had to slip back in for a weekend. Fri night, did my 2nd ever nighttime prowl mission. Hit the stroll and just caught Melinda making her nightly debut. We chit-chatted on the way to the spot. She says she's not as visable during the daytime any more. I'm sure everyone knows why. Anyway, got to the spot and off come the pink and blue lacy things. As usual, very good service for the duece. Dropped her off and seen Doris.

Doris gave a few reasons she'd been out of play for a few days. Yada yada. Since I had a little left in the tank, we headed for the spot. Had a little trouble raising the drawbridge, but after a few mins I was cool. Again, Doris proved worthy of the duece.
Two in one night. Luck, luck and more luck.

Stay wrapped

Jimpur
05-08-06, 15:36
Hey Aug Rider you dog I had fun last week one day we will hook up when you get back

Aug Rider
05-08-06, 17:20
Jim,

did you check Bolton Enterprises yet? I was going to check em out when I got there Friday night, but ran into the other two. I think Melinda was just leaving Tara's place? Think they stay together? Anyway, I'll hit you back later and we'll do the town again.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
05-10-06, 21:37
I did my first NC mission tonight and represented the AUG well.

Stopped through Sanford and found relief. I made my way through the city tonight just before dark and passed several with the "look." I spotted 3 bsw and 4 wsw from Chatam (sp?) through the numbered streets. There were quite a few citizens out and about, so I hit Maple and nabbed JJ. We headed to a quiet spot and did .5/.5 for a duece.

Looks - 5 (looked tired, but was in good spirits)
Body - 5 (a little flab around the middle, 5'8" and 160 or so)
Service - 8 (a little loose and fuzzy, a lot of juices and great depth reception)
Overall - 6.25 (wouldn't get on her knees)

Keep the stroll hot for me. I'll be back in a few.

Stay wrapped

Jimpur
05-12-06, 13:12
Jim,

did you check Bolton Enterprises yet? I was going to check em out when I got there Friday night, but ran into the other two. I think Melinda was just leaving Tara's place? Think they stay together? Anyway, I'll hit you back later and we'll do the town again.

Stay wrapped
Iam not sure what bolton ent is send me A PM AND LET ME KNOW take care jim. p s things are picking up

Aug Rider
05-13-06, 09:13
JP,

I made the trek again, this time under the cover of darkness. The numbered streets paid off again. Number 5 was the hot one. Les/Leslie, knows JJ, short wsw was on the menu. Claims she's visiting from F'ville. She looked a bit butch, but what did I care. I tried to turn her into a greek godess, but blue book value was too high. We settled on bow-wow for a duece.
Looks -5 (hair was damp, but clean)
Body - 5 (a-cups, ass was MIA)
Service - 8 (great depth reception)
Overall - 6.5 (I see a pattern forming)

Didn't see but 1 bsw, but I prefer wsw anyway. At 11pm, there was only 3 wsw to choose from during 15 mins of corner turning. Anyway, as long as I'm here, I'll take it. Fellas, don't pack your bags for Sanford, NC yet.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
05-14-06, 12:07
JP, jump on a plane.

Hooked up with same chick from last eve at scheduled meeting place. This time I had the necessary greek goddess fee. We agreed on three dueces for the hour with greek lessons galore. After locating the spot and folding down the seats, the fireworks started. Once the KY flowed and the trojans galloped, it was on. She was no newbie at this. Entry went smooth and she pushed back for nice slow deep strokes. She pleaded to do all the work, so there would be no tearing (signs of a pro). I did have to open the windows bigtime. We ruined the towel. LOL
Anyway, two pops did me in. I almost fell asleep on the trip back to the Pines.

Weekly summary - 3 visits, 2 sw, 1 Ben and a duece for gas. This place is Aug-tastic.

Briefincenc
05-15-06, 14:36
JP,

When's the next time in Jville, I have a latino that you will love. Bring PW also.

Jimpur
05-15-06, 19:09
JP,

When's the next time in Jville, I have a latino that you will love. Bring PW also.
Hey mack just name it and I will come .I think PW was there last week. see ya

Aug Rider
05-16-06, 18:44
Big weather hit Sanford Sunday, so I went to assess the damage. While doing my civic duty, a past her prime wsw walked out of the store on 3rd, or so I thought. Didn't get her name, but she was all business. Outstanding performance. A duece for a little car fun. A return trip is in order.

I did run into Jenny from the block, but Mother Nature attacked her the day before and the Inn was closed. Claimed her skull was even better, but I like to stab and jab myself. She was cute and thick with braids. I don't think this place has many mongers. What a place!!!

Stay wrapped

PWhipped
05-18-06, 18:23
I was there last week. Shame on you, no more info for you. (grin) Damn, and I dcould have used her, I only had 1 per night, except on Wens when I had 2. PW

JP,

PWhipped
05-18-06, 18:24
I am here in Aug. ton ight. PW

Hey mack just name it and I will come .I think PW was there last week. see ya

Aug Rider
05-18-06, 23:28
More bad weather in the area, but the inside of the car was dry. Did the little stroll and hit paydirt again. Ran into tall, tall blonde who calls herself Six Nine. She's only about 6' 2", but hard to miss. Found us a dark spot and relaxed the seats. Chatted about the fee, but didn't have to haggle. On went the coat and up went Six Nne. My first CG in a car. There were knees everywhere. LOL

The box was vise-like. She rode and rode until she filled my lap with juice. Then went for the flip. I stroked slow and deep; even bottomed out a few times. She took it like a champ.

Looks - 6 (rather plain with glasses, but not even close to ugly)
Chest - 5 (definate A cups, nips like grapes; just what I like)
Performance - 9 (solid performance, I had to set up a return performance)
Overall - 8 (I even tipped)
Total damage - a duece plus a nick for 20+mins and a dime for gas (30 miles one-way)

JP, this place is the Aug on speed. I'll chat at you soon.

Stay wrapped

Freeknug
05-21-06, 01:11
I was enroute to work tonight and for the first time ever in Columbia County I saw a WSW (Lot Lizard for all the truckers) at I-20 and Belair near the Pilot. It was dark so I was unable to get a good look, but from what I saw she was probably about a 6, slender build, brown hair and not bad. I went back by a few times after work but she was nowhere to be found. Oh well, I will keep my eyes peeled from now on. Wouldn't it be great to have services so close to home??

Romey
05-21-06, 07:22
Delicious Saw an add on CL and thought I was going to hit the Asian jackpot in Augusta. Unfortunately it was a waist. She was about 5’3” with a great body and a decent face, but that was about it. We agreed on a price of $$ on the phone and I was barely in the door when she started hitting me up for a tip. I told her that was all the money I had and she said next time I should bring more. As soon as I hit the bed she starts a CBJ and told me to let her know when I ready. Hell I wasn’t even hard enough for the cover yet. Then the rules start, don’t touch my pussy, no DATY, no, doggy, no this and not that. Took her mish, which is my least favorite and left disappointed. Search CL Atlanta for Augusta if your interested, but I thing she left.
Romey

Aug Rider
05-21-06, 12:56
I noticed the ad too. Maybe it's just me, but when the ad is in 3rd person, that sends up a red flag. Not many providers come through Aug and the ones that do are often sketchy at best. I choose to stick to the streets.

JP, any words of wisdom?

CSRA Info
05-21-06, 14:03
I was enroute to work tonight and for the first time ever in Columbia County I saw a WSW (Lot Lizard for all the truckers) at I-20 and Belair near the Pilot. It was dark so I was unable to get a good look, but from what I saw she was probably about a 6, slender build, brown hair and not bad. I went back by a few times after work but she was nowhere to be found. Oh well, I will keep my eyes peeled from now on. Wouldn't it be great to have services so close to home??With all the truckers parked there and motels nearby, I am surprised that you don't see more of that. Also, check out the streets between Georgia Inn and those apts, I've seen a few strollers (that fit the profile) hanging around between 6pm to 11pm.

PWhipped
05-21-06, 14:27
I had a session set up for Thurs, but she had to leave town, she was in Md. last time I talked to her. PW

Jimpur
05-22-06, 08:31
I noticed the ad too. Maybe it's just me, but when the ad is in 3rd person, that sends up a red flag. Not many providers come through Aug and the ones that do are often sketchy at best. I choose to stick to the streets.

JP, any words of wisdom?
Hey rider sounds good to me. Let me know when you back . PW whats up

Freeknug
05-23-06, 14:20
With all the truckers parked there and motels nearby, I am surprised that you don't see more of that. Also, check out the streets between Georgia Inn and those apts, I've seen a few strollers (that fit the profile) hanging around between 6pm to 11pm.

Thanks for the info, will definately keep my eyes peeled.

Luvtufreek
05-26-06, 17:22
I'm heading out tonight(Fri.) Going on a scouting mission. Last Friday didn't yield anything at all. Hopefully lady luck will smile upon me this time. I'll report if I have success.

Freeknug
05-29-06, 23:44
How I miss the AMP's in Augusta...where oh where will I ever find anything as satisfying? I have been a subscriber to the Asian persuasion for most of my life and it is my #1 preference. I guess I am just venting right now and whether or not it makes me feel better is yet to be known. It seems that the old employees of the Augusta AMP's would still be around, somewhere, waiting tables in some dive restaurant somewhere...but where?? Oh well...thanks for listening.

TeenieWeenie
06-01-06, 20:51
Hey Freeknug,

A little birdie hopped on my windowsill, and said try Brunswick. Before the big ugly piggies chase the pretty birdies all away.

Freeknug
06-02-06, 23:28
Hey Freeknug,

A little birdie hopped on my windowsill, and said try Brunswick. Before the big ugly piggies chase the pretty birdies all away.

If you mean Brunswick, GA...I might as well ride to Atlanta...but, if you mean Brunswick bowling alley in Augusta...pm me with more details :)

Romey
06-03-06, 07:08
I would like to know more as well
Romey

Freeknug
06-03-06, 23:47
I would like to know more as well
Romey

Don't worry Romey, I will let you know as soon as I do (gotta look out for a brotha, ya know?)

TeenieWeenie
06-05-06, 20:05
I meant the Brunswick the city. Sorry guys, got carried away. Of course Atlanta is a better option!

Aug Rider
06-06-06, 14:03
What's the deal? You guys letting the fire go out while I'm away? I'm wrapping up my NC tour and moving farther north, but I'll get a break soon. JP, you're still the mayor of our fair city. You've gotta keep the fire stoked until I return. LOL

Stay wrapped......

Jimpur
06-06-06, 20:38
What's the deal? You guys letting the fire go out while I'm away? I'm wrapping up my NC tour and moving farther north, but I'll get a break soon. JP, you're still the mayor of our fair city. You've gotta keep the fire stoked until I return. LOL

Stay wrapped......
Been out of town A lot. let me know when you are back so you ARE AND SR MEM now good see ya

Aug Rider
06-07-06, 20:14
JP, my schedule of tours end around mid-August. I guess I have to make due with all the DC, VA and West VA sw until I get back. NC was a great stop. Those guys are seriously holding back on their boards. It was a rare instance that a mission came up dry. I really had fun, but you know I'm ready to get back home.
It seems everthing is quiet, almost too quiet there. Has Zeke whipped out his pimpstick and beat down all the mongers? What' s the scoop?
Oh yeah, finally was awarded the upgrade for all my hard work. LOL

Stay wrapped.......

SC Oral Guy
06-09-06, 11:53
Was in Augusta wednesday and the streets were kinda slow but there were a few girls out and about, my best luck was at a motel I picked up two girls at different times for some good ole BBBJ.

I did see quite a few BSW's but I dont go for them my preference is for WSW's. You can find the girls just have to look!!!

SC Oral Guy

Muffbuster69
06-29-06, 17:15
Happened to be working in agusta the last few days and i took a drive around the streets and saw 11 street walkers 4 white and 7 black 2 of which were very nice but the rest were scary looking.

Aug Rider
07-12-06, 23:12
Hey fellow AUG mongers, are we out of business or what? It's hard to believe AUG has a sudden shut down in activity. There must be something to look forward to when I return. Right?

Stay wrapped......

Bill Buxton
07-13-06, 06:30
Was in Augusta wednesday and the streets were kinda slow but there were a few girls out and about, my best luck was at a motel I picked up two girls at different times for some good ole BBBJ.

I did see quite a few BSW's but I dont go for them my preference is for WSW's. You can find the girls just have to look!!!

SC Oral Guy

There was always some late night action down around the produce market area years back.Is it still good? The moms from the project homes in the area would try and get a little extra while the kids were sleeping.

B.B...

Jimpur
07-17-06, 14:03
Hey fellow AUG mongers, are we out of business or what? It's hard to believe AUG has a sudden shut down in activity. There must be something to look forward to when I return. Right?

Stay wrapped......
GET YOUR ASS BACK IN TOWN SUN Hey rider when you comming back let me know. see ya

Aug Rider
07-17-06, 17:03
Jim,

This work thing is killing me. My staff is small, so that keeps us working. I wish I knew when I was headed back to the fold.
Things seem to be a bit slowwwwww back there. I've found much luck out here running up through these small towns.
If I get a break, I'll pm and let you know. Hell, I may export a few of these small towners down to you.

Stay wrapped........

PWhipped
07-18-06, 11:20
Hey Aug R, where are you? I may be traveling in those small towns and need some relief(GRIN).

Hay Jim, ready to go to Jax? PW

Jim,

This work thing is killing me. My staff is small, so that keeps us working. I wish I knew when I was headed back to the fold.
Things seem to be a bit slowwwwww back there. I've found much luck out here running up through these small towns.
If I get a break, I'll pm and let you know. Hell, I may export a few of these small towners down to you.

Stay wrapped........

Aug Rider
07-18-06, 18:24
Hey PW,
I'm in Mountaineer land. JP told me you guys ride hard. I'm trying to go around the NE in 80 days. I'm sure we'll cross paths one day soon.....

Stay wrapped........

Silver Tibby
07-24-06, 18:19
Cruzed the areas of Broad, Eve and Crawford and nothing was to be found. Whats the deal. Have all the SW's relocated? Any info will be greatly appriciated. I'm not sure about this town, NC was full of action unlike this place.

sTibby

Aug Rider
07-24-06, 23:09
Tib,

Keep your eyes peeled. You can flush them out. I hunt during daylight hours and usually it's more hit than miss. I can't vouch for nights.
I hope you can get some action like I got in your area (Good 'ole Sanford).

Stay wrapped...........

CSRA Info
07-27-06, 05:40
Cruzed the areas of Broad, Eve and Crawford and nothing was to be found. Whats the deal. Have all the SW's relocated? Any info will be greatly appriciated. I'm not sure about this town, NC was full of action unlike this place.

sTibbySeveral of them are out around lunch time and getting off time in that area, daily. I am not sure about what goes on at night.

Jimpur
07-27-06, 14:26
Hey Aug Rider well I guess augusta is A little slow. Steve and me will take A look this week. Hey sliver my buddy is going to pm you about colombia. TAKE CARE

PWhipped
07-28-06, 08:20
Next week or the next. Jax 15th Aug. PW

Hey Aug Rider well I guess augusta is A little slow. Steve and me will take A look this week. Hey sliver my buddy is going to pm you about colombia. TAKE CARE

Freeknug
07-28-06, 15:19
Has anyone tried out Carmon's services in the Spirit? Just curious as to how legit and how much $$$ its worth. Pm me and let me know. Thanks.

Explorer2
07-29-06, 16:21
Things are starting to be a bit more active in Augusta. Heather and another WSW were out on Broad last night.

Silver Tibby
07-31-06, 16:41
Its not only Dry in Augusta it's hot as hell! Cruzed Broad, Eve, Crawford for lunch today and nothing was to be found anywhere! I'm not sure if the heat is keeping all the ladies indoors or what! This my 3rd attempt cruzing the area and still havent seen-a-one! Am I looking in the wrong spot? If someone anyone will give me some helpful advice I would really appriciate it.

Thanks,,

sTibby

PWhipped
07-31-06, 20:13
try to find them for you(grin) We like to just find them and go on, but sometimes, there is a diamond to be found. JimP, will be there tomorrow, Tues and on to Columbia and back to Aug. PW

Explorer2
08-01-06, 21:29
I ran across a Nay-Deen on 421. A 40+ WSW. Nervous but more than willing for a BBBJ.

PWhipped
08-03-06, 13:21
Need to start my b-day celebration. Any info?? PW

Silver Tibby
08-05-06, 15:32
Not sure what the deal is in Augusta, but I cruzed the zones again crawford, eve, broad, and even MLK no luck. Not sure where they are all at. Anyone having any luck in Augusta?

sTibby

Silver Tibby
08-09-06, 22:43
Cruzed the MLK this afternoon, and to my suprise I saw a a few BSW's. The first one I saw looked too good to be true, but as I passed she gave me teh look, so I circled around the block pulled up next to her and asked her if she wanted a ride somewhere.

She immediately told me she was tryin to make some money, I said oh I thought you needed a ride, just to play it safe. Then I took off. It felt a little weird that she was telling me this from the outside of my car. Tibby knows the rules and never negociates with a SW outside of the car.

After driving down MLK a little further I seen a couple more BSW's, but none to my liking at least not like the first one.

Silver Tibby
08-09-06, 22:55
I didn’t get to finish typing my last report so I'm continuing it here.

I turned around and headed back to where I had talked to the BSW that looked to good to be true. I found her again pulled up next to her and asked her if she wanted to go to McDonalds with me. She agreed and hopped right in.

On the way to McDonalds, she asked if I was a cop, I said of course not are you, she grabbed my cock and rubbed it then she grabbed my hand. Pulled her nice D cup titty out and put my hand on it.

I told her I would give her a nickel/dime combo and buy her something to eat at McDonalds if she was nice to me. She agreed to give me a BBBJ.

Here's the tale of the tape:

Name-Tasha a.k.a. "Lil T" a.k.a. Lolly Pop

Body Type: Very nice kind of thick, D cup titty's big round nipples, and a nice cusioned ass, made for doggy. "If I see her again I will definitely hit it from behind"

Overall service: very good,she had a nice tight mouth, and juicy lips made for sucking a dick.,

I'm glad I finally had some luck in Augusta.

Good luck out there... Let’s keep sharing info about Augusta.

sTibby

Jimpur
08-18-06, 08:43
Well boys I road aug. till 12.30 last night saw two BSW one WSW.. That was mary up by mom and pops. Things do seem A little slow. PW are you having fun in JAX..

PWhipped
08-18-06, 11:09
Well boys I road aug. till 12.30 last night saw two BSW one WSW.. That was mary up by mom and pops. Things do seem A little slow. PW are you having fun in JAX..

Ok Mr Dickhead, you said you were to meet me here. It has been a great time. You missed out again(grin). Did not drive around, saved gas money for BBBJ and FS(grin) You would really enjoy the "Twins". Next time, we will have them both over to the hotel for a morning delight!!!!!!!!!

Oh those wet dreams, PW

PS, or PussySS, what ever(grin) I did not hear from you friend here either. Flying home this evening. Hell, may have to have a beer at the pony before I leave(grin)

Cntryboy
08-23-06, 15:09
Does anyone have any helpful tips for a fellow hobbyists from the midwest here on bussiness. Just need some info on where to stroll or pm if you have any digits.

Thanks

Stay Wrapped.

Cntryboy

Cntryboy
08-28-06, 16:55
Cruised several of the strolls this weekend from MLK to Eve. I saw a couple BSW(not my cup of tea) on MLK but it was dry on Eve, Crawford and Broad. I hope it picks up down here for you guys. Happy hunting. Thanks for the info Stibby.

Stay wrapped,

CntryBoy

Aug Rider
08-28-06, 19:48
Stiil on the move for a bit. This ride will come to an end at the top of Nov. I'll be prepped and ready to re-claim my part of the AUG throne.

JP, keep the crops watered and fertilized until I return....

Lasty, Country Fella (New Dude), get your OWN post script. The one you're using is taken. THANKS in advance...

Stay wrapped.........

Jimpur
08-28-06, 20:19
Hey Aug Rider I guess I lost my touch. a lot of are old places have rent A cop. even old PW is picking on me. But I do still have money left for GAS.. Let me know when you are comming home.

Silver Tibby
09-04-06, 23:11
Cruzed the zones in Augusta Monday afternoon and hooked up with a blonde WSW named Doris. Two dimes for a BBBJ and FS, cowgirl, doggie till completion. The crazything was that she was loose as a goose. It took me a while and she started to rush me at the end.

Here is the Tale of The Tape:

Looks: Average nice c-cup's, blonde hair, but a little older probably in her mid 40's.

Service: Ok at first the BBBJ was a solid 6 the rest of the services were probably a 4 because she rushed me. Also very mechanical and not really into it.

Overall: Avery loose and hairy hole, but for two dimes I cant complain!

sTibby

Explorer2
09-08-06, 21:32
I saw the more talent out today than I have seen in quite a while.

Aug Rider
09-19-06, 10:41
JP,

looks like things are at a standstill in the AUG. The North up here is fighting political wars and keep us hobbyists under wraps. The candidates are concentrating on the prime areas, so that leaves us searching in low places. Pickings are sure enough slim too. When I venture out, I see seven mongers per target. When one rears her face, cars nearly bang into each other to get to her. I'm talking threes and fours on the sw scale too. Good grief. The CL providers have acted like gas pumps, except they're yet to come down. Everything is $$, unless a sw goes on-line, and then it's still $ short time.
The word of the month here is FLOODLIGHTS. They are everywhere the road blocks aren't.
Only a few more weeks of this madness, then it's back for some home cooking.

Stay wrapped..........

PWhipped
09-20-06, 10:01
This one is for you! From Escorts.com (grin)

NuAgeMistress

Date of Birth 9/19/1973 (age 33)
Sex Female
Orientation Straight Female
Available as a(n) Accommodating Female, Escort
Available For Outcall, Incall
Management Independent
City Augusta
State Georgia
EMail Nuagemistress@aol.com
Phone Number (706) 836 - 8552
Donations $100/session/client
Available Activities Asian, BBBJ, CBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK, Full Service, GFE, Greek, LFK, Manual Release (HJ), Masturbation, Multiple Partners, Multiple Pops, Role Play, Russian, Spanking, Submission, Toys
Ethnicity Caucasian
Body Type Full-figured
Height 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Hazel
Smoking Regularly
Drinking Occasionally
Drug Use An occasional joint is okay

Now where is the little Asian girl for me? LOL

Wet Dreams to you, PW

Jimpur
09-21-06, 16:53
This one is for you! From Escorts.com (grin)

NuAgeMistress

Date of Birth 9/19/1973 (age 33)
Sex Female
Orientation Straight Female
Available as a(n) Accommodating Female, Escort
Available For Outcall, Incall
Management Independent
City Augusta
State Georgia
EMail Nuagemistress@aol.com
Phone Number (706) 836 - 8552
Donations $100/session/client
Available Activities Asian, BBBJ, CBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK, Full Service, GFE, Greek, LFK, Manual Release (HJ), Masturbation, Multiple Partners, Multiple Pops, Role Play, Russian, Spanking, Submission, Toys
Ethnicity Caucasian
Body Type Full-figured
Height 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Hazel
Smoking Regularly
Drinking Occasionally
Drug Use An occasional joint is okay

Now where is the little Asian girl for me? LOL

Wet Dreams to you, PW
THANKS PW YES I DO HAVE AND ASIAN LOVE JIM

Explorer2
09-23-06, 22:10
Ran across a new WSW off 421 near myrtle named Donna. About 1 out of 10 times through there you can turn up some WSW talent. Mostly daylight hours.

Silver Tibby
10-15-06, 16:00
Cruzed the usual areas saturday and not anything was found.. Have the SW's moved to a new location please advise?

STibby

Jimpur
10-16-06, 13:28
Cruzed the usual areas saturday and not anything was found.. Have the SW's moved to a new location please advise?

STibby
Well I just came back from A augusta run. Take your pick eleain laur tony tina blindia mary kelly. Steve help me out. Do A report and I will see you wed. And boys I have miss A few names. But scog will add them PS HEY DAVE IT IS WIDE OPEN YOU NEED TO GET BACK IN TOWN. See you jim

SC Oral Guy
10-16-06, 13:49
Just crused the streets with JimPur and they are REALLY ALIVE AND WELL guess it just takes a few trips to find them but like JimPur said there were Elaine, Belinda, Mary, Toni, Tina and a few others Ive been with most of them in the past and they all are great dates you will love them just get out and look.

JimPur see you wednesday for some fun...

SC Oral Guy

PWhipped
10-18-06, 14:53
So was it Belinda that I wanted when we were together??

JimP, will be in Jax Nov 1-2-3, can you make it?

Wet dreams, PW

Silver Tibby
10-18-06, 22:45
Picked up Mary Wednesday evening, off of a side street near the Mom and Pops store. Went to a secluded spot agreed on two dimes for a BBBJCIM. On the way to the secluded spot she was complaining about how some girls in the area stole 18-dimes from her while she was sleeping.

Anyway, we get to the spot and she proceeded with a BBBJ until completion. During the BBBJ I asked if I could take a couple picts of her and she responded with "that will cost you more," Didnt feel the picts would be worth the extra charge so I told her I didnt have anymore $.

Service was a solid 6, Looks 5, age mid 40's., chest small with hard nips.

I did see a nice lookin WSW with short Blonde hair, but on the turn around she was gone. Would definetely like to give her a try.

Be careful out there because L.E. is on the prowl.

sTibby

SC Oral Guy
10-19-06, 00:34
Well its another great hunting day stopped and talked to Elaine, Bilinda, Mary, Toni, and a new girl Sandy and a few others JimPur and I got a duel BBBJ from Sandy she did an excellent job but was not a swallower like most of the other girls.

Silver the blonde you saw was most likely Bilinda she matches your discrip.

PW yes Belinda is the one you want to see.

THE AUGUSTA IS ALIVE AND DOING REAL WELL...........

SC Oral Guy & JimPur

Jimpur
10-19-06, 08:37
Well silver if you have seen mary you need to do your home work and ask for the other ones SCOG and I have talk about. There are only 4 houses apart. PW you old dog yes bilenda is who you liked and she looks good. Also there is A new one you would like. PS SILVER if you like mary you will like the others mary is way down on the bottom

SC Oral Guy
10-19-06, 08:49
Hey Silver if you wanna take some pics have Jim set it up for you the girls will do it free if you know them well.

PW JimPur says call him asap..

SC Oral Guy

Aug Rider
10-22-06, 19:18
Yep, it's getting close to my return. I'm GLAD to hear things are back to normal. Good also to hear good ol' Mary is still kicking. I rtff and see some new names, hmmmmmm? Keep a leash on a few of 'em.

Stay wrapped...............

SC Oral Guy
11-11-06, 18:44
What is up with Augusta only reports are if JimPur or I do them, come on there has to be action you guys must be to lazy to write....

Get Up Get Out and Get Laid
SC Oral Guy

PWhipped
11-14-06, 12:37
Plan to come to Augusta next week. Will call JimPer with the day, most likely Monday or Tuesday as Thanksgiving is next week. Saw an ad for a DYNOmite escort there butshe is 300, little rich for me, but she looked top notch. Guess I willhave to settle for the little on(grin)

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
11-14-06, 12:39
Whatcha think???

Cola or Aug ?

Wet dreams, PW

RearWindow
11-15-06, 22:42
I've been in the Aug for about a year and am obviously cruising the wrong places. I am used to the wave from the north and haven't got this Southern thing down quite yet. And yes I RTFF ;) Thanks for the the posts. I was about to kill myself thinking there was nothing happening here.

RearWindow
11-15-06, 22:48
What is up with Augusta only reports are if JimPur or I do them, come on there has to be action you guys must be to lazy to write....

Get Up Get Out and Get Laid

SC Oral GuyI've been searching but to no avail..so I'm looking in all the wrong places I guess. Did the usual MLK ( do that in every city) nada. Eve nada. Been looking at trailer parks.Nada. I'm going wrong somewhere, and I'm not a newbie.

SC Oral Guy
11-16-06, 17:08
Last time out we counted 15 white SW's we dont do black so no counts on them. All of them we have been with and thats most of them are fantastic BBBJTC and a lot swallow say 7 out of 10.

Now they may range in looks from a 2 or 3 up to a 7-9 but like i said service is tops.

You may want to contact JimPur and get together with him he may so
how you the spots....

SC Oral Guy

I've been searching but to no avail..so I'm looking in all the wrong places I guess. Did the usual MLK ( do that in every city) nada. Eve nada. Been looking at trailer parks.Nada. I'm going wrong somewhere, and I'm not a newbie.

Jimpur
11-16-06, 18:32
Whatcha think???

Cola or Aug ?

Wet dreams, PW
Hey PW I will be in town so cola or augusta will be ok. Hell lets do A meet and greet will be fine. see ya jim

Aug Monger
11-16-06, 19:13
Hey guys,

I'm new to this site but not to the game. Any tips on where to look for white sw around here? I've also heard about Sun Spa opening in Evans but haven't checked it out.

A.M.

RearWindow
11-16-06, 20:33
Last time out we counted 15 white SW's we dont do black so no counts on them. All of them we have been with and thats most of them are fantastic BBBJTC and a lot swallow say 7 out of 10.

Now they may range in looks from a 2 or 3 up to a 7-9 but like i said service is tops.

You may want to contact JimPur and get together with him he may so
how you the spots.

SC Oral GuyThanks for the reply.I may do that if he doesn't mind the out-of-the-blue contact. Meantime, I'll keep reading and looking.
RW

PWhipped
11-17-06, 11:14
As long as you are not dressed in Blue or Black?

QUOTE=RearWindow]Thanks for the reply.I may do that if he doesn't mind the out-of-the-blue contact. Meantime, I'll keep reading and looking.
RW[/QUOTE]

RearWindow
11-17-06, 23:06
As long as you are not dressed in Blue or Black?

Thanks for the reply.I may do that if he doesn't mind the out-of-the-blue contact. Meantime, I'll keep reading and looking.
RW LOL! Nothing that sinister, friend.

Jimpur
11-19-06, 16:05
Ok Pw Lets Set This Meet Up Cola Or Augusta

PWhipped
11-19-06, 21:58
Cola, Tuesday

Ok Pw Lets Set This Meet Up Cola Or Augusta

Jimpur
11-20-06, 08:08
Cola, Tuesday
OK TIME AND PLACE CALL ME

Freeknug
01-08-07, 00:59
Where the F$#K is everyone at? Is the action lacking that much in the AUG? Did all of the SW's take the month off to mourn James Brown? Gerald Ford? Or did they get enough loot for Xmas to stave them off for a while? If you have read my postings previous to this one then I know I sound like a broken record; but, where did all the AMP's go?? I get so sad just thinking about it....oh well.

RearWindow
01-08-07, 22:39
Where the F$#K is everyone at? Is the action lacking that much in the AUG? Did all of the SW's take the month off to mourn James Brown? Gerald Ford? Or did they get enough loot for Xmas to stave them off for a while? If you have read my postings previous to this one then I know I sound like a broken record; but, where did all the AMP's go?? I get so sad just thinking about it....oh well. This freakin town is DEAD. I drive all over and can't find anyone out. AMP's are non existant, which is amazing considering this is a military town. SW's don't SW apparently. This is hell.

PWhipped
01-09-07, 09:18
Now you tell the real story. I guess many do not know how to "shop". If you know where to "window shop", then bargains can always be found, right?

See ya soon, and

Wet Dreams to you and yours, PW

Jimpur
01-09-07, 09:49
Now you tell the real story. I guess many do not know how to "shop". If you know where to "window shop", then bargains can always be found, right?

See ya soon, and

Wet Dreams to you and yours, PW
Well P W it just blows my mind. There is plenty out there just LOOK.. Let me know when you will be in town see ya

SC Oral Guy
01-16-07, 21:52
Well I like getting something else blown not my mind you guys are weird guess its you Georgia boys that dont know what to get blown. Try and stay away from South Carolina I dont want the girls here getting any Ideas.

SC ORAL GUY

Well P W it just blows my mind. There is plenty out there just LOOK.. Let me know when you will be in town see ya

Freeknug
02-13-07, 03:02
Has anyone experienced or encountered Passion Perez on CL? Just wanted to do my homework. Thanks.

Fun Cowboy
02-13-07, 20:29
There is occansionally some walking around on the main strip. I notice them on both ends. A few weeks ago, I found a WSW on the low end. Looks were about a 6 with big and fake. She is a little proud of it though. Wanted a grant, but I talked her out of a jackson for a quickee.

I've also heard about a spa opening up in the area. Haven't tried yet, but am planning to find it soon.

Cowboy up

Fun Cowboy
02-14-07, 23:45
I haven't tried her, but I have heard she is having some trouble. There was a report on CL that listed her as LE. I figured it was crap, but it disapeared as if it never was, so I am leary of her even though she does look good.

Fun Cowboy
02-17-07, 23:24
Went rolling through early this afternoon. There was nothing out. I saw a couple walking around over on Peach, but one wouldn't look at me and the other had a guy show up right after I saw her and she looked really hard at me. I went around to see if I could get her, but while she would look hard the guy wouldn't walk away. I decided to head on. Went off to somewhere I heard there was a good one, but couldn't find her. Finally, I ended up calling a pro who was really good. She was a six on the looks, but really made up for it with attitude and politeness. Was a little bit pushy about a tip though. I'm not much for tipping, but I do want to grow a friendship with her, so I gave a small one. Was well worth the visit.

Cowboy up

Jimpur
02-18-07, 11:05
Went rolling through early this afternoon. There was nothing out. I saw a couple walking around over on Peach, but one wouldn't look at me and the other had a guy show up right after I saw her and she looked really hard at me. I went around to see if I could get her, but while she would look hard the guy wouldn't walk away. I decided to head on. Went off to somewhere I heard there was a good one, but couldn't find her. Finally, I ended up calling a pro who was really good. She was a six on the looks, but really made up for it with attitude and politeness. Was a little bit pushy about a tip though. I'm not much for tipping, but I do want to grow a friendship with her, so I gave a small one. Was well worth the visit.

Cowboy up
Hey cowboy ride that horse up and down broad eve crawford.. Take broad all the way to MOM AND POPS... And you should do fine. Let me know..

Fun Cowboy
02-18-07, 13:12
I went through that area. I sometimes can find some really good service in that area, but maybe I was early yesterday. There used to be a house in the area that was great. I often found some awesome girls there.

Cowboy up

Fun Cowboy
02-24-07, 22:39
Well folks, I decided to roll again. I decided to check out Mom's, but nothing was around but a bunch of punks. I also rolled the other end of the main street, and not a thing was out. I finally saw what looked like three out, but they didn't look like anything I wanted. Does anyone know where Mar and Na Na are? They are good, and I enjoy seeing them.

Cowboy up

Fun Cowboy
03-28-07, 21:21
Now that Masters is coming up, has anyone seen anything walking around. They usually come out of the woodwork.

Cowboy up

Aug Rider
04-02-07, 15:52
Masters week... I figured someody would be out. I was right. Wanda, wsw, about a 6 or so, was taking a morning walk. She says the Uncle still has tabs on the area favorites.
There was one other about, younger wsw, but the dirty jeans thing doesn't quite fit me.
Anyway, Wanda went for the duece and needed the W/Way dropoff. She smelled fresh and there was no rush for the half/half deal.

Stay wrapped..........

Stud2
04-25-07, 14:19
Was in the d-town area and hit the jack pot. This attractive bsw came to my ride needing a lift and I told her it would cost. She said she would do anything to get a ride. We didn't get far before she was at my cock. As I drove she tried to deepthroat me as I went to a secluded area and parked. She said my cock was one of the biggest she sucked in a while. The slurping sounds she made while sucking was a big turn on for me with much energy. I haven't poped in a few days so my load would be huge. She said she wanted to taste my load and I let her have all of it. She couldn't keep her mouth on the head of my cock because my juice was cumming out the corners of her mouth and when she lifted her mouth my cum was still shooting out. She was in amazement that I could pop that much cum at one shot. Will find her again.

PWhipped
05-08-07, 10:37
Will be in Augusta and Cola next week!

Wet Dreams, PW

Jimpur
05-08-07, 14:21
Will be in Augusta and Cola next week!

Wet Dreams, PW
OK MAN GIVE ME A CALL

Fun Cowboy
05-09-07, 19:02
Well maybe you can find something in this town. It's been really tough around her for a while now. I've seen a couple of SWs around, but nothing of much quality. Hope you have a good time.

Cowboy up

Stud2
05-19-07, 22:18
Hit the jackpot yesterday as I was looking for parts for my car. Saw a hot blonde about a 7 in my book. She invited me to her place and her girlfriend was all over me. Before I could say a word her girlfriend pushed me on the couch a began to give flute lessons. My friend just sat next to me and watched. Girlfriend tried to go balls deep and came close to my amazement. She wanted me to bang her good and I being the gentleman I gave her a good pounding, she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Stud2
05-31-07, 01:00
Hit the jackpot again just a few days later. Petite young blonde needed a ride and I gave her a lift. She wanted something to eat and I helped get her lunch that day. Wow, this little hotty took my entire tool all the way to the balls and she didn't complain. I knew after sucking her tits that she was enjoying it. Gave her a solide pounding. Love to get her again.

Jimpur
05-31-07, 19:30
Hit the jackpot again just a few days later. Petite young blonde needed a ride and I gave her a lift. She wanted something to eat and I helped get her lunch that day. Wow, this little hotty took my entire tool all the way to the balls and she didn't complain. I knew after sucking her tits that she was enjoying it. Gave her a solide pounding. Love to get her again.
Hey man me PW SCOG have decided you are the MAN.... TAKE CARE JIM

Romey
06-02-07, 08:32
Just the other day I was in the store doing some shopping and this hot Asian chick was in front of in this short skirt. Well she proceeds to end over to pick up something and gives me a shot of this nice shaved beaver. Then she give me the eye and leads me the to the bathroom where she give me the best bbbjtc I've ever had, swallows and give me a big kiss and a thank you and leaves. Then I woke up :)

AugustaSexFiend
06-02-07, 13:24
I nailed her too!

I gave her a juicy load of baby batter! LOL

PWhipped
06-02-07, 15:55
You must really be like your name, STUD. I am soooo impressed with you and I want to be your follower, I want to learn from you since you get all these deep throat BJ's and seems that they pay you, WOW WOW, I am amazed!!

Guys, we need to take lessons from him , he is awesome, ,, HMMM, HMMM, but wait??? Hmmmm, hey Jim and SCOG, HMMM, was there any info there? Did I overlook the area those lucky finds were? Did I miss the tele numbers?? OH, no, I bet I also missed where he said to PM him for details, ahh, that it, I am going blind in my old age!!! Sorry guys, I must be losing it, I give in to the "STUD", he is the wonder of Augusta. No nmore pussy for me, Bo HOO.

Next time I pass thru, I will probably not get that little Asian in the store again, she was good and last time she tipped me $20, but I guess I am history now that the "STUD" has all the Blondes and has the DETAILED info for you guys,

PLEASE JIM, don't throw me back into the Briar Patch again, or was it that just she needed a shave?? RITFLMAO

Only in Augusta!!
Wet Dreams, hmmm, but I guess I will never dream again. (GRIN) PW

PWhipped
06-02-07, 16:00
How many time have I told you that she is mine and you are not to tell everyone, it was to be just a secret beween, you, Jimper, SCOG and AugSexFein, but I guess it is OK, every time she sees one of you, I get $20, I hope Stud does not find her at the Publics as you guys as I am sure she will take off with him and give him the $$. Woe is me,

Nightmares abound, woe is me PW

Just the other day I was in the store doing some shopping and this hot Asian chick was in front of in this short skirt. Well she proceeds to end over to pick up something and gives me a shot of this nice shaved beaver. Then she give me the eye and leads me the to the bathroom where she give me the best bbbjtc I've ever had, swallows and give me a big kiss and a thank you and leaves. Then I woke up :)

SC Oral Guy
06-02-07, 18:45
Hey Stud2 I bow down to you, PW he has taken your place in my books and JimPur you lost my MasterMonger title I gave you a while back it now goes to Stud2.

Stud2 thanks for all the useful info that PW and the rest cant see cause of they dont have the special decoder ring you sold me for 59.99 via EBay. Stud2 you are now officially called MasterMonger hell we are making a new catagory for you it will be SuperMasterMonger or SMM for short so from now on in my posts you will be officially known as SMM.

Now let us all bow down SMM has entered the building!!!!!

Now this posting was by SC Oral Guy the guy who cant get laid in a $5 w*h*o*r*e* house with a $100 bill in his hand...
SC Oral Guy

WOW, I am amazed!!Guys, we need to take lessons from him , he is awesome, ,, HMMM, HMMM, but wait??? Hmmmm, hey Jim and SCOG, HMMM, was there any info there? Did I overlook the area those lucky finds were? Did I miss the tele numbers?? OH, no, I bet I also missed where he said to PM him for details, ahh, that it, I am going blind in my old age!!! Sorry guys, I must be losing it, I give in to the "STUD", he is the wonder of Augusta. No nmore pussy for me, Bo HOO.

Next time I pass thru, I will probably not get that little Asian in the store again, she was good and last time she tipped me $20, but I guess I am history now that the "STUD" has all the Blondes and has the DETAILED info for you guys,

PLEASE JIM, don't throw me back into the Briar Patch again, or was it that just she needed a shave?? RITFLMAO

Only in Augusta!!
Wet Dreams, hmmm, but I guess I will never dream again. (GRIN) PW

Romey
06-03-07, 08:01
Hey PW, If I would of know that was your wife I would not of handed her off to the bag boy. You guy crack me up!

SC Oral Guy
06-03-07, 10:00
Here she is she told me she wanted to post one of her and PW but he was out of town playing with JimPur

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40000

Hey PW, If I would of know that was your wife I would not of handed her off to the bag boy. You guy crack me up!

Jimpur
06-03-07, 11:24
Here she is she told me she wanted to post one of her and PW but he was out of town playing with JimPur

OK STUD LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE NOW POOR MRS PW ON THE BOARD WHAT NEXT MY WIFE .... Oh well I guess it had to happen someday.. Hey stud man put something on the board we can use. EVERYBODY ELSE HAS.. TAKE CARE SEE YA JIM

PWhipped
06-03-07, 19:58
Romney had my Asian wife, the pretty one, Stud has taken the one you have the pictuere of.

Ashley250
06-04-07, 10:02
hmmm blond moment

Fun Cowboy
06-06-07, 20:20
Was cruising down gordan when I saw a wsw that looked decent, so I headed back and found she looked better at a distance, but since the scene has been so dead I figured what the hell. She's in her 40s, with saggies, but gave one hell of a bbbj and she was plenty tight. Not the best looking thing I've ever picked up, but she was sweet as hell, and she had her teeth, so I don't think she is a crack head, but I can't be sure. Wanted 40, but is willing to settle for 30. Not something I would brag about, but hey, I found one.

Cowboy up

At Eaze
06-07-07, 09:45
Fyi. 40's + SW + Gordon Hwy = crackhead

Of course it goes without saying that most SW action in the CSRA is no stranger to street pharmaceuticals. Such is life. Oh how I miss my AMPs.

Fun Cowboy
06-07-07, 19:18
You're probably right, but I can't seem to find anything decent any more. I used to find some good ones off of broad, I've found three down right good looking ones, but haven't seen them in a while. Oh well, such is life.

Cowboy up

Xxxalyssaxxx
06-13-07, 17:36
Hey all,

I just wanted to bust in and say "Hi".

Alyssa

PWhipped
06-14-07, 11:09
Hey all,

I just wanted to bust in and say "Hi".

Alyssa

Step up to the top rung of the ladder, she is a 10-10,

Wet Dreams , PW

CSRA Info
06-18-07, 23:08
You're probably right, but I can't seem to find anything decent any more. I used to find some good ones off of broad, I've found three down right good looking ones, but haven't seen them in a while. Oh well, such is life.

Cowboy upGo over to Riverside Inn (i.e., the old Travelodge on Gordon HWY).

SilverDolphin
06-25-07, 20:19
It is hard for me to believe that a city like Augusta with the Army nearby, is this dead. I was in the service, submarine Navy, for over 10 years, and I guarantee, the places I was at were a hell of a lot more active than this. Help me, relive those days by pointing me to a 'friendly' bar at least, since the AMPS have seemed to have left.

Fun Cowboy
06-26-07, 20:56
Was cruising down near pop's when I spotted a bsw. Her name was annica or something like that. She's not a full time pro, but she really knew what she was doing. Wanted two jacksons, but I talked her down by 10. I don't normally pick up black girls, but she was really cute and had no attitude. I would pick her up again. I think she's down on her luck and needed some rent money. She said she didn't work much. I dropped her back down there and she headed back out.

Cowboy up

Stud2
07-06-07, 20:37
Met this one at work. She lives just off washington rd. and was able to get her phone#. Called her up and asked if i could come over and she said sure. Well you guys already know the story. Ended up banging her and her drunk female friend. I will be in the area this Sat. nite to meet with a man and his wife to bang her as he watches. Guys this is no bs.

Stud2
07-06-07, 20:41
Hey PW, If I would of know that was your wife I would not of handed her off to the bag boy. You guy crack me up!I would love to meet your lady if its ok with you, let me know if your into it.

ColaHunter
07-08-07, 19:11
Met this one at work. She lives just off washington rd. and was able to get her phone#. Called her up and asked if i could come over and she said sure. Well you guys already know the story. Ended up banging her and her drunk female friend. I will be in the area this Sat. nite to meet with a man and his wife to bang her as he watches. Guys this is no bs.Hello everyone, this is my first post, although I've been a viewer for quite some time. After reading stud's threads and everyone elses, I must agree that hey stud, you certainly are the man. Gotta question about this thread though. Is this the same girl that you found while looking for auto parts? Were there two separate incidents? I was wondering because stud, you said that, "you guys already know the story. " I guess I'm a little confused. Got some answers stud? Anyway y'all, I used to live in Augusta and was pretty active with the SW and 'scort scene, so I still feel the need to check the Augusta area out. With the exception of stud, things have a little slow lately. If things get better, I'll have to make the trip from Cola to check things out. Be safe and happy hunting.

Jimpur
07-09-07, 08:48
Hey Colahunter for your first post it was A good one. Hey STUD MAN you are trip and I mean A bad one. I have said my last thoughts about the stud he is AND IDIOT. HEY colahunter I guess you are from colo but if you need some tips about augusta just let me know. take care

Fun Cowboy
07-09-07, 19:06
Hey fellas

I am needing a dancer for a bachelor's party on Friday night. Just looking for a girl to hang out dance, no extras. Does anyone know of a pretty white girl in Augusta who would be willing? We'll pay for her time and she keeps all tips. If you know a stripper around here, point me in the right direction. I'm willing to bet we'll pay more than she'll make in the clubs on Broad.

Cowboy up

Fun Cowboy
07-11-07, 22:43
I was cruising broad tonight and I saw a couple of sw, including one who was sitting brushing her hair. However, just past her on the other side of a red light was a cop just sitting there. He had his headlights on, but things looked real suspicous to me. I got the hell out of there. They might be holding a sting or just really watching out to catch us mongers. Be careful out there.

cowboy up

Stud2
07-23-07, 11:35
Guys you don't have to beleive what I say- Its not hard talking a woman into having a good time in the bed and not paying her for services. Unless thats the only way you can get laid. I recently talked up an invitation to n.augusta and to one in Jackson. Yes the small town girls are horny too. If you just open your eyes the women are out there and they don't mind talking to you about getting together for some good fun. I must be lucky if i'm the only guy that can approach a woman and have a decent conversation and end up nailing her good.

Romey
07-23-07, 16:39
Stud2, it’s not so much that no one believes you (I could be wrong about that), but unless you can offer us some information on these girls that would make them available so we could have some fun, your posts are a waist of space. This sit is for sharing information not bragging about your abilities to pick up girls. For me at least, I would rather pay, then waist my time chatting up some chick in the hopes of getting laid

Guys you don't have to beleive what I say- Its not hard talking a woman into having a good time in the bed and not paying her for services. Unless thats the only way you can get laid. I recently talked up an invitation to n.augusta and to one in Jackson. Yes the small town girls are horny too. If you just open your eyes the women are out there and they don't mind talking to you about getting together for some good fun. I must be lucky if i'm the only guy that can approach a woman and have a decent conversation and end up nailing her good.

Fun Cowboy
07-23-07, 22:32
I agree with Romey. This site is not your bragging ground Stud2. Post useful information and keep your so called pick ups to yourself.

Cowboy up

Stud2, it’s not so much that no one believes you (I could be wrong about that), but unless you can offer us some information on these girls that would make them available so we could have some fun, your posts are a waist of space. This sit is for sharing information not bragging about your abilities to pick up girls. For me at least, I would rather pay, then waist my time chatting up some chick in the hopes of getting laid

Stud2
07-24-07, 09:51
You guys have your way of picking up girls and I have mine, and at the end its all about getting the pussy.

SilverDolphin
08-07-07, 15:43
I agree with previous inputs re: Stud2. This is an information website, and if Mr Stud2 has no problems with finding women, I cannot understand why he would waste his time viewing messages by people who would actually 'pay' for services.

The information I glean from the history here is that Augusta has become pretty barren, especially with the loss of the AMPs. Without this input, the visitors would never know what to expect, if they travel to this city. In my opinion, the bottom line is, people who are on the road look for services available on their next trip. They are not interested in locals who can 'score' because of their great ability to talk someone to bed. Time is at a premium.

Stud2
08-08-07, 10:37
Since you put it that way I will be glad to help in anyway I can. I've scored at certain hotels off Gorgon Hwy. Just cruise a bit and if you have an eye for this you can see where the action is. Back street off gordon I think its Milledgeville Rd. is hit and miss.

Jimpur
08-08-07, 17:56
I agree with previous inputs re: Stud2. This is an information website, and if Mr Stud2 has no problems with finding women, I cannot understand why he would waste his time viewing messages by people who would actually 'pay' for services.

The information I glean from the history here is that Augusta has become pretty barren, especially with the loss of the AMPs. Without this input, the visitors would never know what to expect, if they travel to this city. In my opinion, the bottom line is, people who are on the road look for services available on their next trip. They are not interested in locals who can 'score' because of their great ability to talk someone to bed. Time is at a premium.
Hey silver stud is A jerk has never had A post worth A shit. HE doesn't even know how to hunt. I like your post PM IF YOU NEED SOME SPOTS TO HUNT

hunt

SilverDolphin
08-09-07, 19:32
That is the kind of information that is helpful for all of us. Most travelers have to rely on Craigslist, this site, or the local weekly rag for info. Anything we can provide will certainly be rewarded by their own postings.

Thanks again.

Silverdolphin (which is the signature of a Submarine vet). And you know you can trust they have been around some ports of call. LOL

SC Oral Guy
08-12-07, 11:42
Hey silver stud is A jerk has never had A post worth A shit. HE doesn't even know how to hunt. I like your post PM IF YOU NEED SOME SPOTS TO HUNT

hunt

Quit pickin on A he sure can get the girls and I for one wish I had a 5th of his luck with non SW he must be a STUD, and Romey if Stud gives up his info to you better share with all of us no hoggin info LOL

Romey
08-13-07, 17:12
Man, if I could find anything in this town I would be happy to share. I might have to start looks for SW's. Hell, I'm even willing to take one of studs leftovers.

Fun Cowboy
08-14-07, 22:17
Just want to do a shout out for being made senior member. Thanks for all the info guys. I've used it to my advantage a few times, and I hope I've helped a few of you in return.

cowboy up

Stud2
08-17-07, 14:29
Saw at least 3 wsw at the hotel across from waffle house off gordon yesterday but was in a hurry. Think they had their own rooms so be careful.

Stud2
08-17-07, 14:40
Did see a WSW not too attractive, pass 520 overpass, she came up near the light and gas station below Milledgeville and Mcduffie.

SC Oral Guy
08-17-07, 17:44
WOW Stud you the man again u seen 4 sw in one day and didnt partake guesss all that free pussy is better....

Stud2
08-23-07, 10:59
No, just had other things pressing at the time. Be careful out there.

MyBudFang
08-31-07, 12:27
WOW Stud you the man again you seen 4 SW in one day and didn't partake guesss all that free pussy is better. Been reading your forum lately, as I may have a chance to swing by, and it is of my opinion, that stud is full of it. I might be wrong, but it seems to me thst a man that gets that much action on the street, would 1, share that info, and 2, someone else would be able to score as often. So, take it for what it is worth, stud is only tooten his own horn, and probably stroken it too.

Stud2
09-07-07, 12:08
You guys must be blind or don't get out much. If you can't see these sw's, you need to look closer. I've given some locations.

Augustanm
09-11-07, 00:48
Stud2,

Are you a cop just trying to post more and become senior member.

Blackcheetah
09-14-07, 14:37
Stud is on point with his locations. I have come across a few at times in those areas. Not quite hoppin as much these days though.

Fun Cowboy
09-15-07, 13:46
There sure wasn't any out today around the downtown area. I did however see angel on Wash up by the motels. She was with some guy, but I really wasn't in the mood for her anyway.

cowboy up

Rum Ball
09-15-07, 20:38
I am visiting from out of town and after RTFF I went to what used to be Jokers Strip club, but now is called Vegas showgirls. There was 1 hottie in there, but there was a truck driver looking guy who was all over her. The rest of the talent was quite sad. The next girl on the home made stage looked like she gave birth about 3 months earlier. Flappy flappers and a remaining pouch. I left after about 20 min.

The thing to note is that LE was 2 to 3 deep on every corner and looking at every car that went by.

Is there any AMP action in this town at all? I found a pro on CL that I am going to call if I don't find any good street pros.

Blackcheetah
09-18-07, 23:38
Very little action in the strip clubs if you can call em that. The most sure and best thing for the area at this point are the pros. Just be careful.

Aug Rider
10-23-07, 14:27
With all the ground-pounding in the AUG, there's nothing to talk about? Or...all you all holding out? It's okay to stash your favorite walker, but share the rest.
I've been away for a bit, but I know there's something going on. Spill it. If I must, I'll toftt. Don't let the AUG die a slow painful death.

Stay wrapped......

Hunter2Pgp
11-10-07, 01:33
I post alot on the S.C. forum but I'll be in Augusta for the next 2 weeks. PM me for any sure good dates. Escorts in area or any thing else exciting. Thanks for any help. Ever get to Col. area I can help U.
Hunter

WiseBorn
11-12-07, 11:17
Fellas I'm a senior member from the DC board I just found a lightskinned chick with a spinner body. In town for five days. senior members hit me in PM land for details

Warren2002
11-13-07, 01:50
I have been cruising here latley be real careful there was a police sting real early, i thought he was comming for me scared the shit out of me.

Fun Cowboy
11-14-07, 00:24
Wiseborn

I tried to PM you, but your box is full. How about sending me a pm with details.

cowboy up

WiseBorn
11-14-07, 22:47
Wiseborn

I tried to PM you, but your box is full. How about sending me a pm with details.

cowboy up
box cleared

Ramoo
11-18-07, 21:33
I've been traveling to your fair city on a regular basis lately. Have seen BSW's every time I'm there. James Brown is always a nice street to drive down ;)

I had to stay at the Ramada downtown due to late reservations 2 weeks ago. Walked over to a nice little Italian place 1 block over. Services were offered by 2 different BSW going and coming. Both cute, 1 a little heavy, the other nearly a spinner. Broad street still lives! Unable to partake due to traveling companions.

Take a stroll down Broad street, you'll find what you need. I'll be back for a 1 night stay tomorrow. Will be alone, hopefully the spinner will be around.

Hunter2Pgp
11-28-07, 00:34
Hot choco chic in Aug. that is well worth your time. I have seen several times. It just gets better & better! True sex addict.She admits. No fake. PM me for details.Trusted members.

Dr Faustus
12-02-07, 18:50
Hey, I'm new to this forum, but have been enjoying the hobby for quite some time now. I have a lot of info on call girls in the area, but very little knowledge of the SW scene. I would love to exchange notes with some people in the area. Send me a PM and I'll gladly share what I know for some info in exchange.

Maje Tico
12-06-07, 22:39
Well here goes my first report This place is in Braud street between 5th and 7th st. Girls, they were decent above a 7. at least 50% of them. But the bad part; Drinks are Extremly overprised $7 for domestic beer and I did not even thought of getting mix drinks or inports from experience they are more pricy than domestic and my biggest dislike: the customer service of the dancers, man!!! Once girls are done dancing they go and hide in the back even after a tip of $10 while on Stage, usually that shows some interest does it?,you know come talk to me later etc... weres is the customer service? Then they say they work for tips and tips only, but they dont even come out to ask for a private dance or table dance, nothing. I guess they dont want the money. Also This place looks like it has not been remodeled since the 80's man!!! no wonder nobady was there, there where at least 2 dancer per customer, The owner needs to go and do some spying on some other clubs out there and get some really needit ideas. Specials Happy hours you name it. The waitresses well they are better looking that some of the Dancers I was impressed especially the Ebony girl for me a 8.5. but the club barely a 5.

Very dissapointed.

Fun Cowboy
12-08-07, 12:23
Just wondering if anybody had any info on
http://augusta.craigslist.org/ers/502167192.html

She's best posting every once in a while and looks legit, but am just not sure.

cowboy up

Jimpur
12-08-07, 17:32
Just wondering if anybody had any info on
http://augusta.craigslist.org/ers/502167192.html

She's best posting every once in a while and looks legit, but am just not sure.

cowboy up
Hey cowboy go cowboy up and try it then let us know...If you like it let me know and I will try it JIM

Dr Faustus
12-10-07, 23:20
Yeah man, Discotheque sucks like that. There's one girl dances by the name of Gabrielle or something or other. Her real name is Christina. She's very hot, but not for sale. (I've tried). The rest of them are hit or miss. I don't know much about the SW, as I mentioned earlier in the thread. Sex in this city sucks, good luck with everything. If you want to find a girl who will do more than dance and ignore you, you might try Fantasy's or Vegas Showgirls, rules seemed a little more relaxed at those places, but, then, the girls are a step down as well.

Aug Rider
12-12-07, 16:24
Today was the initial RoundTable for the AUG. Of course I was in shock meeting the two Monger-Mayors of the CRSA. On one side there was JimPur (Augusta) and on the other SC Oral Guy (Columbia). We traded notes, discussed the downslide of talent and muddled over a few solutions.
Profiles - (SCOG) Good guy, plenty knowledge and contacts galore.
(JP) All around great dude, hidden mongering talents and memory of an elephant.
(ME) Well I just like the hobby.
Anyway, it was great to sit down, have a brewski or two and pick their minds. I gained quite a bit.
Oh yeah, SCOG, if I had your hand, I'd cut mine off and save them for later. And might I add, that was a fine 'CRYSTAL' necklace you were wearing. LOL

Stay wrapped........

SC Oral Guy
12-12-07, 22:37
Today was the initial RoundTable for the AUG. Of course I was in shock meeting the two Monger-Mayors of the CRSA. On one side there was JimPur (Augusta) and on the other SC Oral Guy (Columbia). We traded notes, discussed the downslide of talent and muddled over a few solutions.
Profiles -(SCOG) Good guy, plenty knowledge and contacts galore.
(JP) All around great dude, hidden mongering talents and memory of an elephant.
(ME) Well I just like the hobby.
Anyway, it was great to sit down, have a brewski or two and pick their minds. I gained quite a bit.
Oh yeah, SCOG, if I had your hand, I'd cut mine off and save them for later. And might I add, that was a fine 'CRYSTAL' necklace you were wearing. LOL

Stay wrapped........

Well Ill have to ad a few lines even tho AugRider said most of it especially the part about me "(SCOG) Good guy, plenty knowledge'' and the only true thing about JP is he has the memory of an elephant I hat to say I just havent seen the talent hidden or not LOL All kidding aside JimP does have the memory and he has maybe 45 years worth of mongering just a bit more than me, you have to understand JimP and I have been chasing the pussy looking for that elusive gem for 35-45 years so we have seen a lot and to tell the truth I forget the girs names once I get that nut, jim on the other hand can rattle off the names of the girls from 1977 that use to work OBT in Orlando Fla LOL.

Now as for AugRider he is truely a great monger Jim and I have about given up on Augusta and today find out where half the old girls are and even phone numbers and addresses from AR he really impressed me and then I hear about his converted sports car for mongering and there wasnt enough room for him to pork the girls so he customised it and took out the passanger seet so he could be comfortable damn was gonna start his own chapter of Orange County Hooker Choppers LOL.

Well in closing Thanks to Augusta Rider & JimPur I had a great afternoon...

Oh Augusta Rider that Crystal should be called a Diamond cause she really is ......
SCOG

Jimpur
12-12-07, 22:55
Well boys I had A ball.. Only thing missing was OLD PW but he is alive and well I talk to him monday night he was in augusta. Well boys until the next ROUND TABLE

Member #3943
12-13-07, 21:58
Guys,

I'll be in your area Fri nite, actually Grovetwon, anything hopping, it will be late when I'm done around midnite, me and ole PW have done some combat together before, happy holidays guys, I'll check back for info thanks.

Jlecc
12-16-07, 09:15
I will be in Augusta on Tuesday if possible I am looking for any WSW or a provider nearby. If someone could pm me with details or area that would be great.

Thanks

Fun Cowboy
12-16-07, 09:38
There are a few places to find action, but all of them are hit and miss when it comes to SWs. There is also a girl posting that looks pretty good, but I haven't had the experience or heard any info.

If you want specifics, PM me.

On Wednesday, I was out for the first time in a while and picked a nice BSW off JB. Her name was Jackie, I think. Decent BBJ and took her like a dog for just over a jackson. Saw some others out, but nothing I really liked, so I kept moving. Be safe boys.

cowboy up

Member #3943
12-16-07, 18:28
Got through and went downtwon to the Disco Strip, hot girls , but no up close and personal, went over to Fantasy , chatted with a front man, back to Disco, rode through Broad street, nothing in site, back to south Carolina, wish I could have got the girl at the party haha.

Dr Faustus
12-17-07, 02:11
Got through and went downtwon to the Disco Strip, hot girls , but no up close and personal, went over to Fantasy , chatted with a front man, back to Disco, rode through Broad street, nothing in site, back to south Carolina, wish I could have got the girl at the party haha.Ain't that the way it always is. Some decent pussy on display at the Discotheque, and then a whole bunch of nothing when you leave and go trolling for a SW or fucking anything. That's the problem with this town. It needs someplace, I don't know, massage parlor, house of I'll repute (hahaha), whatever. That way when you just need something quick and easy, you know where to find it!

Aug Rider
12-25-07, 14:27
I want to send a whole-hearted Merry Christmas to all my fellow area mongers and providers! There are a few I want to mention specifically.
JP n SCOG - if you both had long white beards.........
Laurie, Michelle and the crew - keep it tight.............
Lastly, since it is the HO, HO, HO season, the next SW I pick up, I'm springing for lunch...........

Stay wrapped..........

Jimpur
12-26-07, 10:30
I want to send a whole-hearted Merry Christmas to all my fellow area mongers and providers! There are a few I want to mention specifically.
JP n SCOG - if you both had long white beards.........
Laurie, Michelle and the crew - keep it tight.............
Lastly, since it is the HO, HO, HO season, the next SW I pick up, I'm springing for lunch...........

Stay wrapped..........
HEY AUG RIDER CALL ME AND MERRY MERRY XMAS TO ALL

Aug Monger
12-27-07, 23:30
There seems to be a new piece of chocolate on C-list casuals...19 blk female. Might be worth checking out.

CSRA Info
12-31-07, 12:41
There seems to be a new piece of chocolate on C-list casuals...19 blk female. Might be worth checking out.She left to go up north and might not be back.

CSRA Info
01-04-08, 08:45
As always, you have to be leery of telephone numbers being posted on CL. One of the numbers that was listed in the last 24 hours on CL is served by a telecommunications company that sells its services only to businesses. One of the business clients of this telecommunications agency in this area is the Akn Cnty Govt (i.e., Akn Cnty L.E.). So, Beware.

Jimpur
01-04-08, 13:47
As always, you have to be leery of telephone numbers being posted on CL. One of the numbers that was listed in the last 24 hours on CL is served by a telecommunications company that sells its services only to businesses. One of the business clients of this telecommunications agency in this area is the Akn Cnty Govt (i.e., Akn Cnty L.E.). So, Beware.
IF YOU KNOW THIS FOR SURE POST THE ### SO NOBODY GETS IN TROUBLE

Dr Faustus
01-04-08, 21:54
Since Osaka Spa closed, are there no asian rub houses in town anymore? I'd love for there to be a place that I could go and get my business done, if you know what I mean. Tell us about your experiences in different spas, and which ones to go to. Especially if there is one locally! Hahahaha. If you want to PM me about it, that's def cool.

CSRA Info
01-05-08, 17:37
IF YOU KNOW THIS FOR SURE POST THE ### SO NOBODY GETS IN TROUBLEBecause I currently hasn't had any contact with this lady to know if she is for "REAL" or not and because of possible legal issues (i.e., libel/slander), I will not post the telephone number or point out which ad it is. I will say that it was interesting that the telephone number was changed from an Aiken number to an Augusta Sprint cell number in less than 2 hours after this issue became public on this board. This might have been coincidental or planned, who knows. As always, we must keep an open mind and realize that this lady might be a "legit person." But as always, be careful.

CSRA Info
01-05-08, 17:51
Since Osaka Spa closed, are there no asian rub houses in town anymore? I'd love for there to be a place that I could go and get my business done, if you know what I mean. Tell us about your experiences in different spas, and which ones to go to. Especially if there is one locally! Hahahaha. If you want to PM me about it, that's def cool.Friday night, I was coming down Belair Road in Columbia County past Bi-Lo heading toward I-20 and there was a big sign on the right in someone front yard stating "Massage Available" and arrows pointing to drive to the back of house. You might want to check it out.

Jimpur
01-06-08, 13:21
Because I currently hasn't had any contact with this lady to know if she is for "REAL" or not and because of possible legal issues (i.e., libel/slander), I will not post the telephone number or point out which ad it is. I will say that it was interesting that the telephone number was changed from an Aiken number to an Augusta Sprint cell number in less than 2 hours after this issue became public on this board. This might have been coincidental or planned, who knows. As always, we must keep an open mind and realize that this lady might be a "legit person." But as always, be careful.
I have read all 22 of your posting and it is still the same ALL BULLSHITE

Fun Cowboy
01-06-08, 14:46
I hate to say it, but Jimpur is right. CSRA has never posted a single encounter. He occansionally throws out info like it is common knowledge, but I haven't seen where he has been with any workers. Also, member since 2005 and still not a senior member? Come on. It's not that hard to get. You provide real info and in exchange you get more posts credited. Sorry CSRA, but I can't believe you're legit.

cowboy up

I have read all 22 of your posting and it is still the same ALL BULLSHITE

Jimpur
01-06-08, 17:37
I hate to say it, but Jimpur is right. CSRA has never posted a single encounter. He occansionally throws out info like it is common knowledge, but I haven't seen where he has been with any workers. Also, member since 2005 and still not a senior member? Come on. It's not that hard to get. You provide real info and in exchange you get more posts credited. Sorry CSRA, but I can't believe you're legit.

cowboy up
THANKS Cowboy AND I hate to say negative things about anyone

Aug Rider
01-07-08, 09:53
C'mon fella, of all the providers around the area, even the ones hard to find, you still seem only to post bunk. How about I set you up with a "real" one, so these guys will get off your back? LOL It's the least I can do for the new year.
ANYWAYS, I had the experience to travel south during the holiday season and try some Fla acton. It was nothing to celebrate, but at least it was different. I managed a few scores, but didn't find any trophies.
JP, I'll be back in motion here soon, but everything is okay.

Stay wrapped..........

Where Are They
01-18-08, 18:47
No stroll that I can find and no rub and tugs. And there's a military post here. I have no idea where to start looking, but I'm sure you guys do. Little' help?

Fun Cowboy
01-22-08, 19:37
Why don't you scroll down and read the former posts. There is a lot of info of where to start. Find some and then post reports. No one is going to hand gems to a newbie with one post.

cowboy up

No stroll that I can find and no rub and tugs. And there's a military post here. I have no idea where to start looking, but I'm sure you guys do. Little' help?

Aug Monger
01-23-08, 23:47
Friday night, I was coming down Belair Road in Columbia County past Bi-Lo heading toward I-20 and there was a big sign on the right in someone front yard stating "Massage Available" and arrows pointing to drive to the back of house. You might want to check it out.I too have spotted this prospect. I have my suspicions as to whether they cater to the needs "at hand". Very big sign. Usually AMPs are a little more low key. It could be the end to a long drought around here, maybe.

Where Are They
01-24-08, 08:34
Why don't you scroll down and read the former posts. There is a lot of info of where to start. Find some and then post reports. No one is going to hand gems to a newbie with one post.

cowboy upYeah, I've figured that. I can let you all know that I've found one CL provider, but her pic doesn't match her. Rather disappointing, and a lesson learned there. I'll keep you guys up on anything I find, but whatever I see, I'm sure has been seen before.

Where Are They
01-27-08, 17:11
Yeah. Very nice. Not rushed. If she was watching a clock, I didn't notice. I think I've found an outlet until I find where the rest of the action is. But make sure you book early, she fills up fast.

Niteluvr
01-28-08, 08:49
Been a long time lurker on the Augusta board but never posted as the only action around here seems to be SW, which I'm not really interested in. Based on an earlier post I drove down Belair Rd to find this mysterious new massage place. Found it with a large sign in front of an old brick house that says Asia Health Spa but it looked closed so I called the number on the sign. They were open so I parked in back, went in and was quoted .6 for half hour and .8 for an hour. Saw two 40-ish Koreans working and one mamasan with a very gruff voice which sounds like a man if you're not paying attention. The woman I got, Sun, gave me a table shower with Mr. Happy covered with a washcloth. When it came time to wash it, I motioned for her to do it. She said, "OK?" I said, "Sure," and she proceeded to wash it. Went back to the room but the heat wasn't on in the hallway so it was quite cold. She did have a portable heater in the room or it would have been freezing. Mediocre massage and HJ, some fondling of her tits and ass. The door was cracked open so maybe that made her feel uneasy. No mention of coin but I left .4 on the table and left.

Attitude: 9 (she tried to please)
Looks: 4 (maybe)
Massage: 6-7

Overall it can't compare to some of the Atlanta AMPs, but at least it's a start for CSRA.

Where Are They
01-28-08, 11:26
That was awesome. Good gfe. PM me if you want details.

No Way Jose
01-29-08, 10:28
I was in Aiken on business and wanted to go to hooters for lunch. By the way, the waitresses at your hooters are some of the best looking in the southeast. No mileage there, of course, but the scenery is outstanding.

I was on 278/25/1 headed toward Augusta when I noticed a late model car, SC tag, with two FINE young black ladies in it. The one driving was the better looking of the two. The one in the passenger seat was leaning over, sucking the titties of the one driving. I have to tell you, it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. LOL I stayed even with them for about ten miles before I could get their attention. Finally, the passenger rolled down the window and I asked her if she wanted to share. She just laughed and rolled the window back up. I caught up with them again after the light and asked if they wanted to share for 200. They looked more serious, but politely declined and turned off onto another road. I think they were college kids, so I was probably playing with fire. But if you have ever been with a hot black woman, you'll know my investment would have been worth it.

I'll be back in your town on Wednesday. What do you recommend?

Dr Faustus
02-01-08, 22:14
I have read the reports that have come up recently about Asia Health Spa and I really want to go try it out. However, I've never actually been to an AMP, and I'm not sure about the protocol. How do I avoid just getting a damn shiatsu massage? I'm really only interested in getting off. Also, is it possible to negotiate for more than a HJ? How does that work, and what should I expect to pay?

Thanks!

Danwhanger
02-02-08, 10:35
I just had to try it while it lasts. I got a fairly cute small girl named Angi. Got a decent massage and HJ. Pleasant attitude. Wore tights but allowed playing with ass and pussy rubbing. She allowed fingering during HJ. Pussy was tight. I think more would be allowed on return visits to same girl.
I fear that this will not last long. Location is in a residential area that is going commercial, but still a lot of residences around

Fun Cowboy
02-02-08, 10:49
If they are like most spas, you have to go back a couple of times. I was there the other night, and no matter what I tried, I couldn't get much. It was very decent and thorough massage with a happy ending. She wouldn't let me play very much, but I think it will be like the rest of them until they get busted, which I figure will be soon. Mona's wasn't open much more than a year before they got shut down and they are in the same general area.

cowboy up

Niteluvr
02-02-08, 10:55
She must be the better of the two that were working the night I was there, but only saw her from the back. Did she give you any hints she might do FS?

I just had to try it while it lasts. I got a fairly cute small girl named Angi. Got a decent massage and HJ. Pleasant attitude. Wore tights but allowed playing with ass and pussy rubbing. She allowed fingering during HJ. Pussy was tight. I think more would be allowed on return visits to same girl.
I fear that this will not last long. Location is in a residential area that is going commercial, but still a lot of residences around

Romey
02-04-08, 17:38
Stopped in Saturday Morning. I was the only customer. Had a session with Suzy. Nothing special. Table shower was just OK but kind of cold in the room Massage was fair, but the finish was OK. Let my hands rome while she was busy doing a prostrate massage and the HJ. Not as good as New Energy in Columbia, but a lot closer.

Fun Cowboy
02-04-08, 22:35
There's a few, but it's hit and miss. I haven't any of the really good ones out for a while. You used to be able to find a gem on the upper side, but they seem to be gone. They might have been picked up for various charges, but I don't know for sure.

cowboy up

Are there any SW on Broad Street anymore?

Where are they at now?

Dr Faustus
02-06-08, 23:40
Ok, I've been reading and following with great interest the information on the newest AMP in town. As I've noted before, I've never been to one of these, but I really want to. I'm curious about the "table shower. " I've read some places that say that the girl washes your ass out and plays with it. Is this the case? If so, I would be really interested in getting one of these! If you know anything about this in general, or at Asia Health Spa in particular, I'd really appreciate any additional information possible. Either on the forum or in a PM.

I love this forum!

Dr Faustus

Spaceman Spiff
02-07-08, 13:51
Ok, I've been reading and following with great interest the information on the newest AMP in town. As I've noted before, I've never been to one of these, but I really want to. I'm curious about the "table shower. " I've read some places that say that the girl washes your ass out and plays with it. Is this the case? If so, I would be really interested in getting one of these! If you know anything about this in general, or at Asia Health Spa in particular, I'd really appreciate any additional information possible. Either on the forum or in a PM.

I love this forum!

Dr Faustus

A "table shower" is generally a vinyl covered bench in a tiled shower-room. There will be a rubbermaid trashbin in a corner which is kept filled with warm water. You will get on the table, face down, and the girl will scrub you down with soap and a loofah. She will then rinse you off by taking a panfulls of water from the bin and dousing you with them. She will then ask you to turn over and do the same thing to your front. Afterwards she may squirt you with an actual shower nozzle to get off all the soap (I don't know why they use the water bin unless it goes back to Korea in the old days when you might not have hot running water).

How much attention the girl pays to your goodies depends on a number of factors. I wouldn't expect much on a first visit. If she covers your privates with a wash-cloth, that's a very bad sign for how your visit is going to work out. If she rubs in the soap extra hard and essentially jacks you off to do it, that's obviously a good sign. As for playing with your ass -- if she pays special attention here, it is a good sign. Making you extra clean there leaves open the possibility that she might rim you. As for going inside and doing a "prostate massage" that may happen in the shower, but is more likely to happen (in my experience) during the actual massage session.

Also, if you're a good customer, and they don't have a line waiting for the shower, the girl may wash your hair. Not sexy, but very nice nonetheless..

By the way, where is this new spa? I haven't been to Augusta in a while, maybe I'll have to go back..

Spaceman Spiff

Niteluvr
02-07-08, 22:04
It's located on Belair Rd. If driving west on I-20, take exit 194 to the right and it's a mile or two up on your left in an old brick house. You can't miss the large sign in front.

And yes, the dousing of water with a large plastic bowl or pan goes back to the old days in Korea. I used to live in an old-style house in a small town outside an American military base in Korea for almost 3 years where I had to turn on the diesel-fed water heater 20-30 min. (heating fuel was expensive) prior to shower time, then let hot water run into a huge plastic "bowl," splash some around the floor to create some heat/steam as the combo bathroom/laundry room was ice cold in winter, douse myself by scooping water out of the huge bowl with a deep plastic pan, soap and shampoo myself down, then rinse, all Korean style. This is the way Koreans did it for decades before most moved to western-style bathrooms; however, there are still plenty of older, country people who still bathe this way.

The whole table shower thing at the Korean AMPS here comes from traditional "Turkish Baths" that were prevalent in major hotels all over Korea until about 10 years ago when the Korean govt. shut most of them down.

I would add that most AMP girls won't offer to wash your hair but most will if asked.

Nite

A "table shower" is generally a vinyl covered bench in a tiled shower-room. There will be a rubbermaid trashbin in a corner which is kept filled with warm water. You will get on the table, face down, and the girl will scrub you down with soap and a loofah. She will then rinse you off by taking a panfulls of water from the bin and dousing you with them. She will then ask you to turn over and do the same thing to your front. Afterwards she may squirt you with an actual shower nozzle to get off all the soap (I don't know why they use the water bin unless it goes back to Korea in the old days when you might not have hot running water).

How much attention the girl pays to your goodies depends on a number of factors. I wouldn't expect much on a first visit. If she covers your privates with a wash-cloth, that's a very bad sign for how your visit is going to work out. If she rubs in the soap extra hard and essentially jacks you off to do it, that's obviously a good sign. As for playing with your ass -- if she pays special attention here, it is a good sign. Making you extra clean there leaves open the possibility that she might rim you. As for going inside and doing a "prostate massage" that may happen in the shower, but is more likely to happen (in my experience) during the actual massage session.

Also, if you're a good customer, and they don't have a line waiting for the shower, the girl may wash your hair. Not sexy, but very nice nonetheless..

By the way, where is this new spa? I haven't been to Augusta in a while, maybe I'll have to go back..

Spaceman Spiff