PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

De Walt
01-02-06, 14:57
Guys, I'ts been awhile. I take it no-one's hitting the strolls anymore and I can understand why, or nobody is posting, hoping to hold on to thier finds, in this new "Homeland security" era.

I hit the usual spots Sunday morning and for it being new years day, it was dead, well almost. All popular strolls dead except for Cleveland, which had about 7 girls, ranging from 5's to high 8's, and those girls were kept reeaaally busy. Let's just say the voyeur in me was very happy, and I still have faith in the depravity of man. ;)

Two weeks ago, I went to a club in midtown, I wasn't feeling it too much and left early. As I drove past the Fox, I saw a "manager", from back in the day and turns out his girls hang out near there. I use to think only he-shes were in that area but I'm glad I was wrong. I dreamt I hooked up with a Bsw, named Cupcake, and believe me she was 9 r/w scale, very pretty girl even though she was rockin' a grill. We did the dew, all covered and for only .5, even though she was asking for more so we could use her room. Anyway, looks 9, service 9, attitude 8.

Not playin' in dew dew,
DeW

Wraith 808
01-02-06, 18:13
She begged to leave because I know her pimp was expecting more. So to teach her a lesson, the look of terror on her face when she had to get out of the car with just a .5 spot. Lol. Thats what greed got her.

.5 spot? You mean a 50? That's quite a bit to let her get away with... or did you just mean a 5 spot... $5?

Big Pun
01-04-06, 21:53
Is there any action on Delk anymore? If so what time and what area? I have been unable to find any.

KYJ
01-06-06, 10:26
OKLAHOMA CITY -- An executive committee member of the Southern Baptist Convention was arrested on a lewdness charge for propositioning a plainclothes policeman outside a hotel, police said.

Lonnie Latham, senior pastor at South Tulsa Baptist Church, was booked into Oklahoma County Jail Tuesday night on a misdemeanor charge of offering to engage in an act of lewdness, police Capt. Jeffrey Becker said. Latham was released on $500 bail Wednesday afternoon.

The E
01-07-06, 19:03
Guys, I'ts been awhile. I take it no-one's hitting the strolls anymore and I can understand why, or nobody is posting, hoping to hold on to thier finds, in this new "Homeland security" era.

I hit the usual spots Sunday morning and for it being new years day, it was dead, well almost. All popular strolls dead except for Cleveland, which had about 7 girls, ranging from 5's to high 8's, and those girls were kept reeaaally busy. Let's just say the voyeur in me was very happy, and I still have faith in the depravity of man. ;)

Two weeks ago, I went to a club in midtown, I wasn't feeling it too much and left early. As I drove past the Fox, I saw a "manager", from back in the day and turns out his girls hang out near there. I use to think only he-shes were in that area but I'm glad I was wrong. I dreamt I hooked up with a Bsw, named Cupcake, and believe me she was 9 r/w scale, very pretty girl even though she was rockin' a grill. We did the dew, all covered and for only .5, even though she was asking for more so we could use her room. Anyway, looks 9, service 9, attitude 8.

Not playin' in dew dew,
DeW

I noticed the same thing around the fox and further south on peachtree. But you have to wait until really really really late... basically early morning around 3 to 4:30 am to find the real women. The rest are TS.

Niteluvr
02-10-06, 12:37
The E,

I haven't been to Atlanta in years. You mentioned SW on/in Cleveland? Is cleveland a street name or area of the city? Where are the best places in Atlanta to find SW during the day? I will be there on business next week. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Renagadecoupe
02-12-06, 05:02
The E,

I haven't been to Atlanta in years. You mentioned SW on/in Cleveland? Is cleveland a street name or area of the city? Where are the best places in Atlanta to find SW during the day? I will be there on business next week. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
its all just a hit and miss nowadays.some are out some are not i wish someone who lives there would keep us updated with there areas the ladies hoang out.but cleveland is always kicking.but le is heavy at times and the trailer park close by is dead.don't enter,le will bust ya.also fib is dead too closed off the road to the hotels so you have no choice but to turn around and get busted if le sees you.so just take your luck man.

Gag on It
02-13-06, 13:06

Not playin' in dew dew,
DeW

Damn you are brave...LOL I am too scared to pick up any "woman" in midtown atlanta some of those trannies look 99% perfect... i will not take a chance. It does seem that many men don't care cause that area gets very busy late at night

De Walt
02-14-06, 06:56
Damn you are brave...LOL I a too scared to pick up any "woman" in midtown atlanta some of those trannies look 99% perfect... i will not take a chance. It does seem that any men dont car cause that are gets very busy late at night

In instances like that, if you can't be 100% sure, don't even chance it. Keep your doors l o c k e d always. However, I just happened to recognize that crew from back in the Metro., days. So I guess you can say I cheated a little(lolol).

It does seem more real girls are using that spot lately, but it's very late in the morn 'bout 4 to 7. As a matter of fact, Sunday morning, I just happened to check it out and there were more women than "its" out(lol).

When I checked out Metro., it was deadddd, only about four girls out. You would think with all that construction going on, certain streets would be hoppin'. By the way, anybody with info on Strawberry, that hangs out with Peaches, let me know.

nah gah dah
DeW

Peter Johnson
03-04-06, 15:14
I've never picked up a streetwalker and would be too scared to do so. I'd be worried that it would be a cop, or it might be some crazy crackwhore who would rob me or take me back to some place where I'd get robbed, etc.

I'm sure there are great bargains to be had, but I'm just hesitant and probably wouldn't do it unless I had a friend who had been with a specific girl and I could find her and feel safe about it.

Nautica
03-04-06, 17:26
I am just letting all know that FIB is back its usally good late nite..I see sw's usually when I am leaving trapeze around 3am and from what I can see they are not cracked out. They be on the end near the Ms. Winners. I know cause I live off mlk.

Renagadecoupe
03-06-06, 04:53
yeah but the blocked off the road going from the fm to mlk also so you can't pass through anymore.also i had a bad experience once there as i pulled in to the fenced in hotel and i was bumrushed by probally 6 black wannabe pimps wanting me to be with there girls.all were nasty and cracked out.i had followed a couple of girls in but didn't get to see what room they had went too.cause of the guys...ended up getting my cell phone snatched by a crack ho and costed nearly a 100bucks to get a guy to get it for me...guess thats my faulst for being white in the wrong place at the wrong time..kinda scared and was my first time there...i will just stick to metro and cleveland but there are dead too compared to what it used to be...if anyone has any info where more girls hang out pm me or post we need more info so us mongers can go gettem..not much for atl amps to damn high..i'll stick to ho houses

Rake
03-07-06, 07:31
I was pulling out of a parking lot on US 41 (Marietta) Between Algood (Joseph Walker school) and Hwy 5 about 11:00 AM Monday. I was having trouble getting out because I had to cross about 3 lanes of traffic. Just as a gap appears and I start to floor it ....a pedestrian is walking by & I have to hit the brakes......damn....but wait! it's a hoe!... just strolling down US 41. This had no sooner registered in my brain, than a blazer pulls up beside her and she exchanges a few words with the driver & then gets in. Oh yea.. the chick was white, thin, with really ugly - really short dyed red hair. 41 is becoming quite a hot spot, but usually further north in the Kennesaw/Acworth area.

The warm weather is bringing the action out in the afternoon on FIB. But...all that bright sunlight shows reality TOO well. yuck, but still looking & hopeful.

Fatho Banger
03-07-06, 22:07
I've picked up a great WSW twice at the QT at Allgood and 41. Her name is Bonnie, she's 22 5'6 and maybe 120lbs. She's a real sweetie and she will treat you very well. First time bbbj and cfs for .4, second time bbbjws for .25. I haven't seen her in about 2 weeks, hopefully she's still around there.

I also got mixed up with a stupid bsw in front of the White Columns inn just up from allgood. She asked for the $$ up front and when I refused she tried to grab my wallet. That didn't work out so well for her.

Last night I was on FIB I picked up a BSW who called herself Crazy. She was in front of the blue hotel next to the Texaco. I shoulda bailed because she looked kinda cracked out but we went to a spot to park and she kept whining about it trying to make excuses to go to her spot. Anyway I gave her a jackson and she started with a bbbj for about 10 seconds then she bailed out of the car and ran off... By the time I got my pants up she was long gone in the woods. I'll miss that jackson.

Anyway I headed back for another girl and found Terry a WSW, older maybe mid 40's, and slightly chubby but really sweet. She offered bbbjws for .3 or bbbj and cfs for .3, I chose the latter. She gave great service and was really nice the whole time. She stays at the blue hotel (I think Parkview?) by the texaco too.

Glad to see the SW thread kicking again, I'd be interested to hear about good places on 41 near acworth.

Banger Out!!!

Hayday
03-09-06, 10:29
wsw about a 4. Walking at 2:30pm blonde hair about 150. Near Deckner. Also saw 2 bsw about 9am. Same area

Renagadecoupe
03-14-06, 10:21
left work a bit early last night to try and see whats up.in metro i seen probally 4 decent bsw,le was kinda out hard last night also.so went into the pittsburg community area saw a few not worth tackling.cruised down to peach tree for the hell of it a seen plenty of ts's but low and behold the was a bad ass blonde in the bunch next to the corner.as i remember her from a few years back.her boyfriend or girl what ever you call it is a ts and she is normal but finer than a frogs hair.was to late to do anything but will catch up with them later.people let us know where the kitty is hinding.be careful le was all over atl especially around 5 to 6 am

Craps7
03-14-06, 19:55
Finer then frogs hair??

ALL4LAY
03-15-06, 09:42
I've been riding around the neighborhood off of cleveland Ave. Seen a few 8s and 9s there. For some reason it seems you'd have more luck walking around where the SW are than driving.. Call me a wimp but I'm not too comfortable pulling up to them chatting about the deal w/ LE looking off from some concealed point. Has anyone ever tried settling a deal w/ a SW on foot and had success?

Gag on It
03-16-06, 01:16
I've been riding around the neighborhood off of cleveland Ave. Seen a few 8s and 9s there. For some reason it seems you'd have more luck walking around where the SW are than driving.. Call me a wimp but I'm not too comfortable pulling up to them chatting about the deal w/ LE looking off from some concealed point. Has anyone ever tried settling a deal w/ a SW on foot and had success?

Back in the Metro trailer park days on foot is how I always did it.... Some SWs will not talk to you if you are not driving though..

Acaryu
03-16-06, 02:58
Back in the Metro trailer park days on foot is how I always did it.... Some SWs will not talk to you if you are not driving though..

If you drive, they will take your vehicle. If you walk, you will lose your shoes. Either you will lose.

ALL4LAY
03-16-06, 12:36
If you drive, they will take your vehicle. If you walk, you will lose your shoes. Either you will lose.True Acaryu, I saw a nice darkskin BSW with a nice ass off cleveland once and she gave me the smile and wave.. I parked and tried to meet her on foot and she just glanced at me and said nothing so I kept strolling... I think i'd rather lose my shoes than lose my vehicle though. lol. What I found best is to briefly tell the SW to meet you nearby in a hidden area or hotel to do the deed. I'm all new at this and it is very addicting. I've just seen some mongers just pick SW up in busy areas on FIB and to me they got big balls for that. Another good spot to find a few SW is off Jonesboro Rd.. Anyone know what part of Jonesboro i'm speaking of? Most crackheads but occassional 7s and 8s.

Acaryu
03-19-06, 10:32
True Acaryu, I saw a nice darkskin BSW with a nice ass off cleveland once and she gave me the smile and wave.. I parked and tried to meet her on foot and she just glanced at me and said nothing so I kept strolling... I think i'd rather lose my shoes than lose my vehicle though. lol. What I found best is to briefly tell the SW to meet you nearby in a hidden area or hotel to do the deed. I'm all new at this and it is very addicting. I've just seen some mongers just pick SW up in busy areas on FIB and to me they got big balls for that. Another good spot to find a few SW is off Jonesboro Rd.. Anyone know what part of Jonesboro i'm speaking of? Most crackheads but occassional 7s and 8s.

In other parts of the world where there are nicer and more numerous street girls, I would park my car and walk around the block. The purpose is to be able to see if there is LE operation around and to talk to the girls easier. After you find a suitable specimen, you tell them to walk to a less obvious spot for you to pick her up. This works every time. Some girls look nice from afar until you get closer. This technique will fix this.

Caddyman
03-19-06, 18:13
It is not rocket science. Streetwalkers get picked up in cars, that is how it is done. The whole 'shoes or cars' crap is just racist b.s. There are certainly risks involved, but getting jacked for your car is not one of them unless you go off on some cracksmoking diversion with them. Getting out of the car and walking around some stroll is another good way to get into trouble. I do not see a lot of shoeless guys walking around crack ***** strolls, nor do I see a lot crack ****** driving the family sedan they have just stolen. I always read these type of posts and wonder what planet they come from. This or that place (black) is dangerous and you better stay away or you will get killed. Whatever. To hear some tell it, they must go through the bad hoods with dump trucks picking up all the white guys who were killed there trying to pick up a crack *****. Although dysfunctional and somewhat unpredictable, the 'economy' of the stroll demands that the white suburban monger be left alone to get his $40 blowjob; pimps hos and crackdealers all need those twenty dollar bills.

Tiger Guy X
03-19-06, 18:34
I think ALL4LAY meant that if the SW he approached was a cop he didn't want the cops to take his car for it being involved in a "crime". I don't think he was implying the SW would take his car, just the cops if it was a sting to catch "Johns".

It is not rocket science. Streetwalkers get picked up in cars, that is how it is done. The whole 'shoes or cars' crap is just racist b.s. There are certainly risks involved, but getting jacked for your car is not one of them unless you go off on some cracksmoking diversion with them. Getting out of the car and walking around some stroll is another good way to get into trouble. I do not see a lot of shoeless guys walking around crack ***** strolls, nor do I see a lot crack ****** driving the family sedan they have just stolen. I always read these type of posts and wonder what planet they come from. This or that place (black) is dangerous and you better stay away or you will get killed. Whatever. To hear some tell it, they must go through the bad hoods with dump trucks picking up all the white guys who were killed there trying to pick up a crack *****. Although dysfunctional and somewhat unpredictable, the 'economy' of the stroll demands that the white suburban monger be left alone to get his $40 blowjob; pimps hos and crackdealers all need those twenty dollar bills.

TwistedBrother
03-19-06, 19:11

I used to do the on-foot thing sometimes in the ATL for the same reason - I felt less vulnerable to LE when I was doing that. Of course there are other dangers, depending on the area. It worked a few times for me, but other times I never would have tried it.

Tim Dog
03-19-06, 22:12
I think you misunderstood what the point of the shoes vs car point entirely, they were talking about LE (the police) taking your ride vs the police taking your shoes for picking up SW's. Yeah the crackheads are crazy but so crazy to pull jack moves and take rides. The whole SW scene is pretty dead no matter the hood you sampled, now about two good years ago friday and saturday night on metro you could have your pick for two jacksons and left drained by a top notch looking SW, and there were different flavors to choose from ahhhh the good ole days hopefully this spring and summer things will pick back up, fingers crossed.

Tha Dogg Out!!!!

ALL4LAY
03-20-06, 00:22
In other parts of the world where there are nicer and more numerous street girls, I would park my car and walk around the block. The purpose is to be able to see if there is LE operation around and to talk to the girls easier. After you find a suitable specimen, you tell them to walk to a less obvious spot for you to pick her up. This works every time. Some girls look nice from afar until you get closer. This technique will fix this.Thanks. I like this plan a lot better.

Rake
03-23-06, 08:18
Damn guys.... it's so simple.
A) get a room at a suitable extended stay. Hell, get one for a week, it's cheaper. There are two main types 1) central entrance/exite w/ halls. 2) Individual door that opens to parking lot. I prefer the latter. ( Ex Stays with hall can be very productive, but are harder to get to your wheels & are usually video monitored.
B) You don't have to sleep there, just hang out. Don't keep any drugs or contraband in the room. Don't keep anything that you don't want stolen in the room. Lock all valuables in your cars TRUNK & park your car within view & quick acccess (your car WILL be a prime target for theives). Scope out ALL video survelance, starting with watching the monitors in the office while you check in. Park in camera view, get a room that isn't. IF YOU HAVE to have some 420 etc of your own, stash it OUTSIDE the room. not in your car & out of camera view. Never kep more than you can eat (QUICKLY) on you.
C) Buy some beer, cokes, cigs & simple booze & appropriate mixer.
D) I stay well armed but that is up to you. The novice may well end up a victim of his own weapon.
E)Leave the curtains open a little & stand in the open doorway a lot. Drink beer, wear as little clothing as is practicle. ( this lets the chicks know your shopping AND that your not a cop)
F) Be cordial but not overfiendly even to guys or older women that approach you. Iv'e scored well via gay guys that sent chicks when I let them know what I was looking for, also known several older lady pimps.
The chicks (etc.) will approach with "got another one of those" (cig/beer/etc.). Invite them in. The FIRST thing a pro will do is scope your room. Then she will CLOSE the curtains, then she will lock the door. If she doesn't "secure" the place, suspect she'a a sow & make her make the first move. Never be afraid to tell the chick that you suspect that she may be a cop. You can talk sex all you want. Hell you can get naked... it's YOUR room.
Just don't mention money untill your sure.
G) pay attention to what the chick is wearing and carrying. it's often worth it to give the chick a $5 just to see what she does with it. DO your damndest to get a peek in her purse. Keep an eye open not only for weapons, but primarily for recording devices. Be VEEEERY suspicious of cell phones and demand that they be placed IN HER PURSE. Watch for scabs &/or burns near the chicks navel. Crackheads usually keep thier pipe hidden in their pants & often burn themselves stashing a hot pipe.

Iv'e found this the be the safest, most relaxing & yes CHEAPEST way to not only score then, but build up your references for latter.

Hope this helps some of you pisses off the pigs :)

Rake

Monger in ATL
03-23-06, 10:37

A) get a room at a suitable extended stay.I've done this, and it works like a CHAMP. I stayed at an extended stay in Savannah for a few days a couple of years ago, and had NO problem finding company, doing pretty much exactly what you described in your message. I spent a few days getting all the action I could handle, just by hanging out in the doorway drinking a beer.

Acaryu
03-23-06, 16:13
A) get a room at a suitable extended stay. Hell, get one for a week, it's cheaper. There are two main types 1) central entrance/exite w/ halls. 2) Individual door that opens to parking lot. I prefer the latter. ( Ex Stays with hall can be very productive, but are harder to get to your wheels & are usually video monitored.
B) You don't have to sleep there, just hang out. Don't keep any drugs or contraband in the room. Don't keep anything that you don't want stolen in the room. Lock all valuables in your cars TRUNK & park your car within view & quick acccess (your car WILL be a prime target for theives). Scope out ALL video survelance, starting with watching the monitors in the office while you check in. Park in camera view, get a room that isn't. IF YOU HAVE to have some 420 etc of your own, stash it OUTSIDE the room. not in your car & out of camera view. Never kep more than you can eat (QUICKLY) on you.
C) Buy some beer, cokes, cigs & simple booze & appropriate mixer.
D) I stay well armed but that is up to you. The novice may well end up a victim of his own weapon.
E)Leave the curtains open a little & stand in the open doorway a lot. Drink beer, wear as little clothing as is practicle. ( this lets the chicks know your shopping AND that your not a cop)
F) Be cordial but not overfiendly even to guys or older women that approach you. Iv'e scored well via gay guys that sent chicks when I let them know what I was looking for, also known several older lady pimps.
The chicks (etc.) will approach with "got another one of those" (cig/beer/etc.). Invite them in. The FIRST thing a pro will do is scope your room. Then she will CLOSE the curtains, then she will lock the door. If she doesn't "secure" the place, suspect she'a a sow & make her make the first move. Never be afraid to tell the chick that you suspect that she may be a cop. You can talk sex all you want. Hell you can get naked... it's YOUR room.
Just don't mention money untill your sure.
G) pay attention to what the chick is wearing and carrying. it's often worth it to give the chick a $5 just to see what she does with it. DO your damndest to get a peek in her purse. Keep an eye open not only for weapons, but primarily for recording devices. Be VEEEERY suspicious of cell phones and demand that they be placed IN HER PURSE. Watch for scabs &/or burns near the chicks navel. Crackheads usually keep thier pipe hidden in their pants & often burn themselves stashing a hot pipe.

Iv'e found this the be the safest, most relaxing & yes CHEAPEST way to not only score then, but build up your references for latter.

Hope this helps some of you pisses off the pigs :)

Rake

I tried this one time in the Homestead Village, Holcombe Bridge Rd, near Peachtree Industrial and it works. Not everytime, but sometime. Sometimes you have to talk to their DD boyfriend. Dont feel very safe. Skinny WSW about 24, quality 6. Must be quite new in the business.

Rake
03-23-06, 21:53
Didn't mean to sound like I was preaching there, it's just that we have to learn: when the "man" throws a punch at us ...sidestep it, don't just tough it out. They want to confiscate cars (i'm sure our founding known whoremongering fathers would love that).... OK....use rental cars. It's a peice of cake. park in any MARTA lot. Take a train south to the airport. Get off at "ground transportation/baggage claim" walk out to a shuttle buss, head to enterprise(etc.) and $20 later your bullett proof. Put it on the platinum VISA with the automatic insurance & fuckemiftheycan'ttakeajoke. Thats IF you insist on "cruising for burgers" instead of doing the x-stay party. Hell, you can even get a van with a little work. ( & nobody jacks a Geo :) )

Rake

Neurosynth
03-25-06, 01:29
If a car, rental or otherwise, is confiscated in the commision of a crime I doubt that any insurance plan anywhere will cover it.

Xanathos
03-27-06, 11:28
Longtime Linger-er, 1st Time Poster. Sat. Night Road Around The Usual Fib Spots - T-l, Summit, Armada (closed?),m-8, And Found Some "joy" @ Lobby In Summit. Wsw 40's A Little Overweight W/black Girl's Booty! Xcellent! Wonderful Dream Of Bbbj And Cfs For The Low-low $.5. One Of The Best Bbbj I Have Ever Had, And That's Saying Something. That Place Seems To Do Okay W/people Hanging Out Of The Windows And In Lobby.

Happy Hunting!

Xan

Hi,

I appreciate the information in your report, but would you please refrain from posting in All Proper Case. It's difficult to read, and besides it takes longer for you to write that way.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fireman #2
03-31-06, 15:50
Watch out for ANgel on FIB.SHe stays in room 102 at the hotels there beside the captain Ds.SHe got me in the room and got the money then she had calls to make and a huge guy showed up after that and asked me if there was a problem.He then told me I should leave.Angel is a attractive big tits older WSW.Guys beware of her!!

Lukeman
04-02-06, 22:12
Went to Fulton this morning and take if for granted it was a Sunday at 1;00 pm, but very nasty ladies out there. There was not much to choose from, so I left.

So does anyone know where is better spot more west on I20? I am from west of Douglasville looking for action this way. Help me out

MCN Transplant
04-04-06, 00:08
Sorry about being late with the report.

Last Wednesday I was up in Atlanta, and decided to check out the Cleveland/Metro area. Not much walking around. Then out of nowhere 2 girls walking. A tall, skinny light skinned black girl, and a blonde with a little extra weight and a large chest. I made the turnaround, but at the abandoned restaurant at the corner, they got into a maroon Pathfinder. If it was one of you, how did the blonde look without a shirt and bra on?

After that, I saw a few Fugly's, but nothing I was stopping for.

Did see a place called Harem Girls, anything good going on in there?

Also saw what I assume was a strip joint, but forget the name of it. Any good?

Happy hunting all, and hopefully I will have something more to report than a miss on 2 girls.

FLmonger
04-05-06, 10:57
I just read an article in the paper claiming that nearly half of the SW in Atl were under the age of 18. Apparently it's the largest spot for that sort of thing in the US. Any of you guys ever run into that? Just curious.

Acaryu
04-05-06, 11:34
I just read an article in the paper claiming that nearly half of the SW in Atl were under the age of 18. Apparently it's the largest spot for that sort of thing in the US. Any of you guys ever run into that? Just curious.

Dont believe it. LA must be the top. Seattle must be more than Atlanta.

De Walt
04-05-06, 21:04
i've noticed that everytime they say something like that they always use the same old recycled footage from 5 or so years ago. if it was so rampant in the a., you'd think they would have some new footage by now.

they just came out with a book about some notorious pimps in the a., and they've been in jail, for almost 10 years. i've even heard rumors, one even outi fived awhile back.

come to think of it, when is the last time anyones even seen sws out, much less ****d ones even.

it's all just hype to gain funding so they can get more pretty blue criusers with those fancy blue lights that stay hidden in the dark, while they eat donuts on taxpayer's who don't know any betters dime(lol.....hey wait a minute, that's my cheese too :( ).

just drill 'em,
dew

Gag on It
04-06-06, 00:18
i've noticed that everytime they say something like that they always use the same old recycled footage from 5 or so years ago. if it was so rampant in the a., you'd think they would have some new footage by now.

they just came out with a book about some notorious pimps in the a., and they've been in jail, for almost 10 years. i've even heard rumors, one even outi fived awhile back.

come to think of it, when is the last time anyones even seen sws out, much less ****d ones even.

it's all just hype to gain funding so they can get more pretty blue criusers with those fancy blue lights that stay hidden in the dark, while they eat donuts on taxpayer's who don't know any betters dime(lol.....hey wait a minute, that's my cheese too :( ).

just drill 'em,
dew

atlanta has plenty of ****d hos but it is not all out in the open .... you see most of them are conected to drug dealers in the hood! often the girls use drugs or sell drugs or both... sometimes they become indebted to the dealer and end up having to pay in pussy or give pussy to the dealers friends!!!!

outsiders seldom get in on that action but sometimes one of these girls will run to the police and snitch usualy after a beating from an angry dealer! some monger also by drugs and the dealer my offer a girl as pert of the deal too leading to a but possibility!

most of atlantas hos ar enot undr aged but teh media pushes that angle to attract more attention

Falcone
04-09-06, 04:02
any of you guys ever run into that? just curious.i was on metro last year in the wee hours when i pulled up to two women. the first lady looked to be in her early 20s. looking at her face and unsure mannerisms, the other girl appeared much younger, maybe about 13ish. i thought the young girl seemed out of place but chucked it up to her hanging out with her sister or friend or other unknown acquaintance. as i tried to negotiate, the older girl directly asked me whom i was interested in-- her or the young girl! i instintively pointed to the older girl and was just shocked at the idea that the young girl was actually involved in this. the deal ended up falling through due to cost and because the older girl didn't want to leave the younger girl alone while we would have been fulfilling obligations.

the moral is that such horrible stuff is out there. but given that she was the first **** person i've seen in all my years on the prowl, the claim that nearly 50% are **** seems very bogus to me.

Bobster Man
04-09-06, 19:09
Saw 3 WSW near the intersection of Lakewood/Jonesboro/Claire at 8pm on a Sunday night recently. The highest of them was probably a 4 (and that's under a very, very generous strobe light). No LE in sight after doing 5 or more loops. The SW here are probably the least appetizing I've ever seen anywhere, but I have never, ever seen LE in this area.

Saw another WSW (maybe a 2 on SW scale) that same night near the intersection of Lakewood and Pryor and did the safety loop even though I had no interest. When I came back around to the intersection of Reynolds/Pryor (right near the Police recreation center) some poor guy in a pickup truck was being busted. He looked very out of place in that neighborhood, and there was a different girl nearby that was talking to some other cops. Obviously a sting.

Saw a few WSW on FIB on a Thursday about 11pm recently. LE was everywhere near the Summit, Texaco and strip clubs. Did the safety loop on Wendell (barriers are removed now) and went by a major bust at the Texaco only minutes after I saw two other mongers make pickups at the same exact spot. At least 5 LE cars were present and I thought I saw DEA decals but I'm no authority on that. However, a white guy in a miata was being detained with a girl who looked more like his wife than his SW.

Ren Man
04-10-06, 10:27
Saw another WSW (maybe a 2 on SW scale) that same night near the intersection of Lakewood and Pryor and did the safety loop even though I had no interest. When I came back around to the intersection of Reynolds/Pryor (right near the Police recreation center) some poor guy in a pickup truck was being busted. He looked very out of place in that neighborhood, and there was a different girl nearby that was talking to some other cops. Obviously a sting.

Interesting that LE would be using a "2" for a sting - the rule of thumb was always "If she looks too good to be a SW, she's probably a decoy". Sounds like they've gotten wise. Can you imagine the poor policewoman who get's roped into that job because she looks like a skanky 'ho??? How would you like to be her Sgt. "Hey Jane, we need to trick some guys into trying to pick up a skanky 'ho and you look the part!"?

Gag on It
04-10-06, 20:06
Saw 3 WSW near the intersection of Lakewood/Jonesboro/Claire at 8pm on a Sunday night recently. The highest of them was probably a 4 (and that's under a very, very generous strobe light). No LE in sight after doing 5 or more loops. The SW here are probably the least appetizing I've ever seen anywhere, but I have never, ever seen LE in this area.

Saw a few WSW on FIB on a Thursday about 11pm recently. LE was everywhere near the Summit, Texaco and strip clubs. Did the safety loop on Wendell (barriers are removed now) and went by a major bust at the Texaco only minutes after I saw two other mongers make pickups at the same exact spot. At least 5 LE cars were present and I thought I saw DEA decals but I'm no authority on that. However, a white guy in a miata was being detained with a girl who looked more like his wife than his SW.

The heat is realy on now in atlanta so be very carefull... Cops are every where,..

Horndog Man
04-10-06, 21:13
Interesting that LE would be using a "2" for a sting - the rule of thumb was always "If she looks too good to be a SW, she's probably a decoy". Sounds like they've gotten wise. Can you imagine the poor policewoman who get's roped into that job because she looks like a skanky 'ho??? How would you like to be her Sgt. "Hey Jane, we need to trick some guys into trying to pick up a skanky 'ho and you look the part!"?Brother Aaglen,

I'm from Portland, there Cops turn the girls and use them as 'bate' all the time. Part of plea or something. I've seen them use 1 or less before.

You can tell though. They still follow LE proceedures. A 2 on the SW scale acting like a cop should trip off all sorts of warnings to the veteren monger. Just as a 10+ willing to greek for a 10 spot. LE does anything for a collar.

Good Hunting

Horny

M Fever
04-13-06, 02:51
I am visiting Atl tonight so I took a cruise all the way into the city on Peachtree st. I saw plenty of SW's at Peachtree and 4th. I circled around but there was a 103.3 radio van on the corner and the girls were all bunched up and something did not feel right. Out of the 7 on the corner and all were BSW's I'd say about 4 were actuallyt really good looking.
I searched back in the forum a few pages and have not seen anything mentioned about this stroll.

Atlanta Monger
04-13-06, 03:57
I am visiting Atl tonight so I took a cruise all the way into the city on Peachtree st. I saw plenty of SW's at Peachtree and 4th. I circled around but there was a 103.3 radio van on the corner and the girls were all bunched up and something did not feel right. Out of the 7 on the corner and all were BSW's I'd say about 4 were actuallyt really good looking.
I searched back in the forum a few pages and have not seen anything mentioned about this stroll.

Because that's where the TS 'gals' hang out (pun intended).

- AM

PWhipped
04-13-06, 23:01
Glad you could make it to the Oasis. Glad you had the cance to meet a couple friends and some beautifull ladies. Too bad you could not stay again tonight, would have fixed you up for a "wet dream" (grin) Now, do not, I SWAY DO NOT go strolling around next time you come to Atl, call me and we will have some fun. Hope to see you again in Jacksonville for our usual fun.
Be safe and do not get into toooo much trouble in Bmham. Call Chelsea if you get the urge, she's real go getter.

Wet Dreams, PW

M Fever
04-13-06, 23:54
Hey PW, thanks and I had an awesome time at Oasis for lunch with you all and especially the ladies. I will be back at the end of the month and take you up on the offers.
It's 11:50pm B'ham time and I am very tired and just got in so I will not be able to check out anything in B'ham...I'd rather save up my penny's for Atl in a few weeks anyway.

see ya! MF

M Fever
04-13-06, 23:57
Because that's where the TS 'gals' hang out (pun intended).

- AM

Chicks with Dicks huh? Well I guess my man radar went off then! YIKES! I had a stop light at 4th and they all were right next to my car posing and stuff. I just smiled and went on my way. It is interesting to check out and notice SW's but that is really not my type of scene anyway.

ALL4LAY
04-16-06, 13:54
Longtime Linger-er, 1st Time Poster. Sat. Night Road Around The Usual Fib Spots - T-l, Summit, Armada (closed?),m-8, And Found Some "joy" @ Lobby In Summit. Wsw 40's A Little Overweight W/black Girl's Booty! Xcellent! Wonderful Dream Of Bbbj And Cfs For The Low-low $.5. One Of The Best Bbbj I Have Ever Had, And That's Saying Something. That Place Seems To Do Okay W/people Hanging Out Of The Windows And In Lobby.

Happy Hunting!

Xan

Hi,

I appreciate the information in your report, but would you please refrain from posting in All Proper Case. It's difficult to read, and besides it takes longer for you to write that way.

Thanks,

Jacksonyes I've had "joy". This was the best experience I've had with any SW. She's humorous and gfe. Even offered greek. Looks like me and you lucked up and the booty is what got me

Acaryu
04-20-06, 10:59
Glad you could make it to the Oasis. Glad you had the cance to meet a couple friends and some beautifull ladies. Too bad you could not stay again tonight, would have fixed you up for a "wet dream" (grin) Now, do not, I SWAY DO NOT go strolling around next time you come to Atl, call me and we will have some fun. Hope to see you again in Jacksonville for our usual fun.
Be safe and do not get into toooo much trouble in Bmham. Call Chelsea if you get the urge, she's real go getter.

Wet Dreams, PW

PW, when do I get a McFever treatment? Just get back to town. Wondering about your O day shift talents??? You did good last time at night shift!! HaHaHa.

Big Pun
04-20-06, 11:23
Is there anything or has anyone seen anything on DELK Rd recently? I live in that area and would like to find something. Maybe someone could PM me where the stroll is.

John Wayne
04-21-06, 14:18
Is there anything or has anyone seen anything on DELK Rd recently? I live in that area and would like to find something. Maybe someone could PM me where the stroll is.

I have seen several on delk. They hang out near the racetrack gas station (west of 75) and the motel 6. Best one I have seen out there is a slim young redhead, but have not met her personally. There is also a blonde walking around.. They tend to be out just before dark and around rush hour, but then again, you never know. Good luck and watch out for the pigs.

Falcone
04-22-06, 05:26
I have definitely seen ladies that look the part walking around the gas station Diver2 mentioned. Plus that little dingy motel bordering the RaceTrack justs looks like it's harboring a hidden dicksucking treasure inside. But alas, I'm too chickenshit to go for it in Cobb County.

...and watch out for the pigs.Yeah, this bears repeating. Marietta and Cobb LE travel that road.

Xanathos
04-23-06, 16:38
Just got to experience the friendly ghost. Blonde with great body. Charged $50 for half&half. Staying at Summit. Started out okay but, seemed kinda rushed and get this --- was still bleeding from her time of the month! Yeah nasty! After seeing my red "little man" I just could not finish. She did offer great customer service by offering half on the next go around -- Yeah right!

Perhaps I will take her up on the next time just to see what a real performance is like.

xan

Rodogg
04-30-06, 19:10
Was riding down 138 picked up wsw holding sign homeless need a job, there where 2 of them got the one with brown hair BBBJCIM .20 could of got FS but I was in a rush said she was going to be staying at the days in there. Asked her where there was more action she mentioned the hotel 6.

ALL4LAY
04-30-06, 21:42
Anyone know of any SW that offer Greek?

Gag on It
05-01-06, 04:37
Was riding down 138 picked up wsw holding sign homeless need a job, there where 2 of them got the one with brown hair BBBJCIM .20 could of got FS but I was in a rush said she was going to be staying at the days in there. Asked her where there was more action she mentioned the hotel 6.

LOL... this sounds like a joke...

Knight Crawler
05-03-06, 09:06
I know I'm a few days late with posting this, but figured better late than never. Anyway, I was on the way home from an uneventful tip drill party that basically turned into a botched HJ and near empty wallet. Decided to try my luck on FIB. Saw a few of the same lackluster characters and passed them up to see what awaited me near the clubs. Witnessed a few creepy crawlers and thought that was all I'd find. So I picked up a paranoid schizophrenic BSW that was recently rehabilitated (fresh out of jail). Name wasn't worth remembering as all I wanted was a quick BBBJCIM. Settled on a dub for the deed, but as always the damned negotiations always start right when I'm about to launch (hate when this happens, which is why I prefer to drill'em till they're practically falling through the door). At any rate, got tired of the negotiations and driving around (petro aint cheap these days). Just as I was about to cave in and fish out another buck, I passed Paradise. Looks were about a 7 (10 w/tequila goggles) and body easily an 8.

Saw a stunning blonde WSW w/an incredible body, whom I later found out to be Paradise! So, I politely excused my guest from my car (foot inserted into ass) and quickly turned around to pick up Paradise. After we exchanged pleasantries (you show me yours, I'll show you mine). Kind of juvenile I know, but it gets me home safe if you know what I mean. We committed to the deed; half and half for .40. This was a steal! Paradise turned out to be quite the brain surgeon. After prying her off of wee willy, I proceeded to the main event. She was nice and fresh without that typical smell of death you might find on a bad night.

All in all, I have to say this was one of my best FIB experiences! Paradise was very eager to please. Tried to get the digits, but she gave me that "you can find me in the area" line. Almost had a picture, but she got out of the car and LE was lurking.

If you see her make sure you treat her right. Not too many gems left out there.

Be safe!

BAMF

Sgt Lurker
05-05-06, 06:01
I haven't been able to get to a computer (non-work PC for obvious reasons) to bring an update. Drove FIB Monday around 5 PM and it was hoppiing. Evrything from the -2s to some pretty decent looking 7s. Got a call from the game warden and couldn't hang around to partake. So I drove back again Tuesday, same time, and LE was hopping. They were sitting at just about every gas station on the strip. I usuallly drive from Charlie Brown, all the way down and around the clubs and back up again. Did see Lady T (or whatever she goes by these days) with her pimp. Still has a nice rack - store bought? But the rest of her looked like hell.

Anyway, Happy Hunting

SGT L

Ren Man
05-05-06, 20:44
Ya'll know I'm not a SW kind of guy - but every now and then, an opportunity presents itself and the little head calls the shots. It just happened about an hour ago...

I was driving north on Piedmont, just past Tattletales, when I saw a very attractive girl walking up the road - she glanced my way, but it wasn't exacltly "the look". Nevertheless I turned into the parking lot and doubled back. As she came closer, i rolled down my window and asked if she needed a ride. She smiled and said sure, then jumped right in - and I must tell you she was just as attractive up close as she was from a distance. If there is indeed a separate scale for SW's, then she was clearly a ten. In fact, my first thought when I saw her was that she was heading TO Tattletales.

So once she's inside, she says "hi! I'm Shannon" - I said hi and asked if she was from around here. She said she was staying at the Ramada (about a block away). So I asked if she was working - she asked if I was cop - we both did the "hand check" and she asked me what kind of donation I might be able to give her. All I had was $50 and I told her so. She said that was fine and asked what I wanted. I took a chance by naming the service, but I felt OK about the situation - "Half and half" I said. "Sure" she smiled. We turned into the Ramada, and she mentioned her roomate might want $20 for the room. I told her I didn't have it and she said no problem. We pull up to the backside of the Ramada and she borrows my cell phone to call ahead to her roomate.

At this point I'm starting to think this situation is too good - that perhaps her roomie is a big burly thug drug dealer or something. I pull the cash out of my wallet - making sure she saw that it really WAS all I had. Then I tossed my wallet under the seat - so when we go upstairs, the only thing I have on me is the cash and my keys. She did ask if I wanted to go on and give her the cash before we went to the room - red flag - but I said I'd rather wait and she was cool.

So we get to the room and her roomie Jodi opens the door. Jodi was older and a bit rough looking - late 30s perhaps with a couple of tatts and mid length dark hair (Shannon was mid 20s with long strawberry blond hair - did I mention she was quite attractive?). Then it was time to try and find a condom - they didn't have one, nor did I. I thought for sure I'd be just getting head at that point, but Jodi was a trooper - she took a buck and ran down to the hotel vending machine and bought us one. Then she went to go wait in the bathroom - I said don't bother, she could just go about her business, but Shannon was a bit modest and asked her to go wait.

So now the action begins. Shannon started off with a very nice BBBJ, then when I was close, she covered me up. I wanted to DATY (she was very clean), but she said she doesn't go for that. No problem. I mount up missionary and we start the ride.

Then there's a knock at the door. Jodi comes out of the bathroom and tried to tell the person to come back in a few minutes but she can't hear her through the door. She opens the door and in walks their THIRD roomate - Danielle. She's also a bit older and rough looking, but still nice. Tall with long auburn hair. She's quite startled to see Shannon and me fucking, and Shannon postively blushes with embarrassment! Me? I have no problem at all - I just keep pumping away in Shannon's very tight pussy! The others go to the bathroom and we finally finish.

As we're cleaning up, the other ladies come out and we all chat a bit. They all apparently take referrals from some unnamed agency - Shannon's being on the street was a fluke. They didn't seem to be druggies - but you never can tell. None of them were strung out acting or gaunt looking - in fact they all had rather nice bodies (Shannon had a couple of small bruises - who knows from where?) They were all lucid, friendly and pleasant. So I asked them if they wanted me to give out their numbers. They said sure!

So trusted members can PM me. Sorry to be so selfish with the info - but experience has taught me that there are at least a few assholes on this board.

While Shannon was by far the best looking, the other too weren't bad - all of them looked better than your average SW. Jodi and Danielle looked like girls you might see dancing at a low-rent titty bar like Roosters. I wouldn't have any problem fucking either of them!

I suspect they would do threesomes or even foursomes with each other (though like I said, Shannon did indeed seem a bit embarassed for the others to see her fucking).

Anskel
05-06-06, 21:33
Found Desirie south of 20 on FIB this evening. Cute 20 yo white blond girl. Pleasant... FS for 60, fucked in the truck. Offered to get a hotel, and wish I had. We both would have been less rushed and more clean with extra time to clean up afterward. Small waist, small chest, very young looking. 7 on a sw scale, 7 on performance. I feel performance will increase on repeat performance in better surroundings. She was sweet, so take care of her. Apparently not on drugs, at least not when I saw her

Acaryu
05-15-06, 18:53
I was driving with my girlfriend from 85N to the buford road exit and take the first right to Cheshire Bridge Road. When I pass the bowling place, I saw a nice looking WSW around a 8, nice black dress above the knee with the first few inches see through. She walked up Cheshire Bridge Road pass Piedmont. I have never seen a WSW around there before. Nice slim build.

Fun Atlanta
05-16-06, 00:22
Found Desirie south of 20 on FIB this evening. Cute 20 yo white blond girl. Pleasant... FS for 60, fucked in the truck. Offered to get a hotel, and wish I had. We both would have been less rushed and more clean with extra time to clean up afterward. Small waist, small chest, very young looking. 7 on a sw scale, 7 on performance. I feel performance will increase on repeat performance in better surroundings. She was sweet, so take care of her. Apparently not on drugs, at least not when I saw herDesire is a nice girl do take care of her. She's got a kid and only works Thurs-Sat.

Lukeman
05-16-06, 00:25
Hey everyone,

Made my way to FIB today as I have taking a couple days off from work to relax so I did the normal run several times and ran into a lady that calls herself caspor she stays at the summit she is attractive and we did the normal to make sure we were not cops and she wanted to go back to her room at the summit and I don't feel confortable in the area yet to do that so I settled for a BJ in a sucluded area for. 40 she was good didnt seem to be your normal crack head and she ave me the didgits so hope to take her to a nice hotel next time

Happy hunting every one

Knight Crawler
05-18-06, 09:12
Took the scenic route home on old Bankhead while bypassing traffic on 285. Ran into a very attractive BSW with a great pair of legs. Don't really recall the name, think it was "T". Anyway after dispensing w/the pleasantries, we negotiated half/half for .20. UNBELIEVEABLE! I couldn't believe what I heard. Well as it turned out, T was having boyfriend troubles (all around the world same song) and decided to get loose. So we went and found a nice secluded place to park. She started w/a nice BBBJ and really seemed to enjoy the work, so much that little man said, "Hey boss, boyfriend trouble? I don't think so, this ho is a pro!" Had to agree little man, because she lays back and starts taking it like a champ! She then flips over on her knees and burys her face on the floor w/her ass arched straight up (did I mention we were in a car). When I saw that pretty red ass hiked up in the air, I started looking for the red flashing light because if there wasn't a camera going, there should of been! I plowed her so hard I thought I was gonna have the poor thing walking around looking like a unicorn. Sad part, she kept asking for more! All in all, that was a great experience. I got the digits, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to part with them.

By the way, did I mention I got pics? Yep! Your boy must have done something right because when I asked to take photos, ol' girl was like ok. So, here are a few money shots. She wouldn't let me get the face. I gave her an extra $.10 just for being generous.

Stay safe.

BAMF!

Love Guy
05-18-06, 21:55
Where are the pics? Any digits?

Knight Crawler
05-19-06, 09:23
Oops! Sorry about that. I guess I had to resize the photos. Enjoy!

BAMF!

Copasetic
05-19-06, 13:13
Oops! Sorry about that. I guess I had to resize the photos. Enjoy!

BAMF!

Good grief. That b i t c h is nasty. Some of you guys must be pretty desperate. For 20, I would not f--k her with your d--k.

Gag on It
05-19-06, 18:00
Good grief. That b i t c h is nasty. Some of you guys must be pretty desperate. For 20, I would not f--k her with your d--k.

Nice pics but she may want to clean up a little first next time...LOL

John Wayne
05-19-06, 18:32
I was driving with my girlfriend from 85N to the buford road exit and take the first right to Cheshire Bridge Road. When I pass the bowling place, I saw a nice looking WSW around a 8, nice black dress above the knee with the first few inches see through. She walked up Cheshire Bridge Road pass Piedmont. I have never seen a WSW around there before. Nice slim build.

Yes, on wed we were having lunch in the area (cheshire&piedmont) and on the way back to the office, there was a white blonde SW walking toward piedmont from the north. She was about a 7, but with a gut. Pretty face though. I have never seen sw in this area, so maybe things are looking up. Then again, she could have been a cop/pig.

Sgt Lurker
05-24-06, 20:35
Did anyone else a WSW blonde standing at the corner of Metro & Hope Street this AM? Did not get a real close look but from what I saw, she looked like a 7 wearing a white dress. I did not see any signs of LE, but my internal alarm just kept going off so I passed. She just looked way out of place there.

Happy Hunting,

SGT Lurker

Doitritenow
05-24-06, 21:21
Interesting sighting on FIB two days ago. Cute, thin WSW with child and BBF in tow. Was kinda sad. Saw her twice, tempted but could not make the leap.

SoS

OhSoFun1
05-25-06, 10:04
Have noticed on several occasions recently that the street walking activity seems to be increasing in this area.

Penguin USA
05-25-06, 13:09
Have noticed on several occasions recently that the street walking activity seems to be increasing in this area.Since a good friend of mine got busted in that area by police a few years ago, I have been very leary of any SWs around there.

RoadWhore
05-25-06, 17:17
Been awhile since I posted. Had to report what may already be the obvious about Tara Blvd area. Drove up 19/41 about 2 miles from 75, picked up a decent WSW, Renee from Florida. Seems she was a little bit tweaked. I settled for a $20 HJ while we drove around as I am not interested in much more from a SW due to all the risks. She had Long Brown hair, was wearing a sexy black see thru shirt. Dropped her off and damn if there wasn't a blond WSW comin down the street. Be safe all.

OhSoFun1
05-26-06, 11:27
Since a good friend of mine got busted in that area by police a few years ago, I have been very leary of any SWs around there.You won't catch me picking sw's up, but thanks for the heads up!

Matchbox04
06-01-06, 16:44
Had some time to spare the other evening at about 11pm. Saw wsw in a hot dress making a phone call at payphone near gas station just south of clubs. I don't recall the cross street. Picked her up and she said her name was Michelle. Brunette, about a 7 in appearance. Did the check in the car. She was wearing this tight short dress, heels and nothing else. Had all sorts of fun while driving to a safe spot. .5 for half and half. Attitude was 8, looks 7, will definitely repeat. No digits unfortunately.

Happy hunting, stay safe.

MSJ44
06-04-06, 21:01
Gonna be in ATL for a few months, and had hoped to get some mongering in. Could someone back Pm me on FIB? Is that Fulton Industrial Blvd? Just trying to get a lay of the land, in addition to CL,etccc.

Can provide info for those that travel to Philly/ NYC/ and Rio.

Thx.mj

SpaJunkie
06-05-06, 00:30
Exactly where did you see the sw?

I work up that way.

Braves41
06-09-06, 22:02
I was riding thru the Cleveland Ave. area last night around 1:00 am and did notice some action at the gated apartment across the street from Kyrstal's. Two girls were trying to motion johns to enter the gate, but I passed and viewed from a distance. Later the LE parked van in the area to break up the action.

I did see a nice looking sw walking up and down Cleveland with a friend. Many cars stopped to talk, but there was no takers. I hope that this area returns to the good ole days, because I sure miss them. BE safe.

Knight Crawler
06-13-06, 00:50
Cruised down Wendell tonight and there must have been a HOliday declared becuz I saw nothing but 6-8's (SW scale) out and about. Saw a very solid 9 BSW that waved as I drove by, but couldn't partake as I was on the way home. On second thought, I wished I had tried to get digits for another time.

Did manage to hook up w/Remy. Remy is a 25yr old BSW w/a great pair of legs, but no ass. I'd give her a 7. She has a tattoo of her name on her thigh and is slightly bow-legged. I nearly crashed the car when I saw her becuz I just knew she was a dancer leaving one of the clubs up FIB. Went back to her hotel that she shared w/her boyfriend/pimp. At first I was a little worried, but dude just walked out of the room w/no fuss. Donated $.40 for half, but later gave an extra $.10 for both. At first she tried to give me a time limit of 10mins, but once we got started 25mins had passed. LOL. nice smooth skin and track star legs, I thought I was gonna blow in 5 strokes. Head game wasn't bad either, although very-very brief. When we were done tipped her an extra .5 (loved those legs!).

Got the digits if anyone interested. Don't worry, this one is a lot better than the last one.

Be safe.

BAMF!

Gag on It
06-14-06, 01:19
I was riding thru the Cleveland Ave. area last night around 1:00 am and did notice some action at the gated apartment across the street from Kyrstal's. Two girls were trying to motion johns to enter the gate, but I passed and viewed from a distance. Later the LE parked van in the area to break up the action.

I did see a nice looking sw walking up and down Cleveland with a friend. Many cars stopped to talk, but there was no takers. I hope that this area returns to the good ole days, because I sure miss them. BE safe.

Man i would be too scared to enter that gate that looks like a death trap with all those thugs hanging around.

Member #1892
06-16-06, 00:34
Hi Guys - I don't like to report toooo much detail - but late at night there is LOTs of SW activity on FIB many 5 to 7's. I didnt see any real trophys but was met by a cute WSW named Zina in the Comfort Inn Parking lot - while unloading my bags. She ask if I needed help - Sure what the hell - cant beat that for service - nice body - maybe 25 - lots of pearcings - but pertty clean and not toooo rushed. Went riding just to see what was out - and again lots of activity

Good Luck & Be careful.

Matchbox04
06-21-06, 17:23
Mid-day stroll on FIB and I nearly made an idiotic mistake. Let me know if you've ever done the same, and perhaps I won't feel like such a dope.

I saw a "cute" wsw strolling down FIB and got the "look." I did the safety turn around and pulled into the gas station parking lot, and she jumped right in and begged me to get out of there. What I thought was a 7 or 8 from a distance, turned out to be a 2 or 3 in the close up view. UGH! And to top it off, she had the crack shakes, sniffles and I was totally turned off. I drove back toward Wendel and came to my senses and told her that I'd changed my mind.

She wasn't happy. Wanted to know why...blah, blah, blah. So I thought of the trick I'd read about (was it PW that mentioned this?) in which you roll down the window, crumple up a one dollar bill and toss it to the curb, which usually is followed by the sw jumping out after it. Well I'm happy to report that this method works famously. A quick stop in the parking lot of the gas station, rolled down the window and told her "here was something for her" and threw the bill out. She jumped out, slammed the door, and I gratefully avoided a gross mistake.

Next stop, optomitrist to get my eyesight checked.

Happy mongering. Stay safe and take a good, hard look!!!

One Mo Hoe
06-23-06, 09:42
Man you guys in ATL have it good! I was in town for business and headed straight for FIB around 9:30 pm. I RTFF, but had no idea...there were sw's all over the place. I'm guessing maybe 30 of all shapes, sizes and colors. I'm from NC and have lived in Memphis where I thought things were good, but this was amazing!

Being new to FIB and a little overwhelmed I cruised for an hour just getting a feel for what was available. I like spinners and decided on a bsw. 5'7" 115lb cute face and clean. She gets in and quotes .5 for half & half. Since she looked better than most chicks at the strip clubs where I live I went with no neg. but I'm sure I could have gotten it for .4 or so.

Here's where I learned my lesson. We go back to her room that she is sharing with 2 other girls and her "boyz" It's like a revolving door. We go in she says "don't take your clothes off just pull your pants down, we only got 5 minutes and we have to be out" and that pretty much sums up the rest of the service. No smiles or talking just a "get it over with attitude". I noticed a note book on the other bed with the girls names on it to keep score. Each one probably had 8-10 slash marks by it and it was only about 11:00!

I still think FIB is the place,but next time I'm doing it differently. Getting my own room and going for attitude and not just looks. Can't wait to go back.

Rodogg
06-24-06, 18:38
WSW around 530pm today. .30 half and half bbj covered fs.Talked a little to much. bbj was good fs good not rushed. Will stop again.

Medicinga
07-04-06, 19:08
I am new to this board.

Bored tonight and was wondering the best place to go for a WSW?

Medicinga
07-04-06, 19:25
Where is the best place to go to find the "better" WSW??

Ren Man
07-05-06, 12:48
Where is the best place to go to find the "better" WSW??

Craig's List or Quest!

Seriously, any "better" SW will be using one of these methods. They only hit the streets when they're too far gone to function in any other venue. The only way to find a "better" one on the streets is to find someone who has just started her descent, and you're just as likely to find them at any of usual strolls. Just treat them well. It's already bad enough that they've ended up on the streets. Most SWs I've encountered really respond well when a guy threats them with a little dignity and compassion.

Bobster Man
07-05-06, 22:04
Where is the best place to go to find the "better" WSW??I don't know about you guys, but I've found that some of the "classier" (for lack of a better term) FIB SW chicks tend stay all the way inside those hotels (constantly) and get their business through referrals without having to actually come down much or walk the boulevard itself alot. I won't drop any names here but I've partaken of a few although all of my best providers of this type have since disappeared. This type isn't so available in Lakewood or Metro, although you can find the type of "first timer" that Aaglen mentioned out on Metro if you do a whole lot of strolling to increase your odds of getting lucky...

There was one on FIB that actually had a dog, a clean room (with all types of playstation games). I met her by I actually driving into the parking lot of one of the hotels, and she started talking to me after "mistaking" me for someone else -- i.e. she saw that I was a clean-cut white guy in a late model car. This chick never walked the streets unless it was of the utmost need. Lord knows I wish I could find her now. Others that I've found actually keep a cell phone even though it only works 50% of the time (pre-paid runs out alot).

I've seen similar, "higher grade" WSW chicks on FIB during the day that seem to get indoors at dark, probably for safety reasons I would guess. The only problem is that they keep a lot of local hangers-on as friends and these dudes range from scary to stupid to annoying and will ask you some of the dumbest questions when you only want them to stay away from you to avoid attracting attention.

Jst Hvn Fn
07-07-06, 14:26
I'm driving from Ohio to Florida in about a month and figure Atlanta to be a good place to stop for a quick break and relaxation. Is there anywhere to find some nice bsw just off of I-75 anywhere?

Also, up here in Columbus Ohio I get harrassed alot for being a clean cut white male in a late model car in a black neighborhood. If you haven't guessed I got a thing for dark chocolate. Will I have this same problem in a larger city such as Atlanta?

Repairman350
07-07-06, 16:37
Craig's List or Quest!

Seriously, any "better" SW will be using one of these methods.

That was posted by Aaglen. I've been to Craigslist a bunch, but I have never heard of Quest. How do you find it?

Thanks

Vicks Da Man
07-07-06, 23:16
Quest is a local phone chat line listed occasionally in Creative Loafing. You can reach it by calling 678-222-2222. You get a small amount of time for free to start off with, maybe 30 minutes, then you can sign up with a credit card.

I never can get anything that tells me how much it costs to sign up, they seem to want credit card number first, so I never have. But, I've seen some write on here that many pay for play providers work off of there.

VDM

Stormrider
07-08-06, 00:17
Craig's List or Quest!

Seriously, any "better" SW will be using one of these methods.

That was posted by Aaglen. I've been to Craigslist a bunch, but I have never heard of Quest. How do you find it?

Thanks
Quest Personals is the local chatline. Usually good to find a few gals, who tend to describe themselves as freaks online. Chat lines have been good to me in the past. You can generally add about 20 pounds to the claimed weight of anyone that you find. I'm not sure of the local number though...check on the net, they have a site.

Stormrider

Peter Johnson
07-08-06, 00:22
Quest Personals is the local chatline. Usually good to find a few gals, who tend to describe themselves as freaks online. Chat lines have been good to me in the past. You can generally add about 20 pounds to the claimed weight of anyone that you find.

StormriderI've fucked four Quest personals women in the last 2 1/2 weeks...all for "free". I'm far from a good looking guy, but I also don't mind a woman with some weight on her if she's cool and horny.

I agree to add about 20lbs to the weight. If you like black chicks, then Quest will be heaven for you. I am more into the white women, so it is not that great for me, but I do get lucky on there and also find some sub-$100 providers as well. Quest is definitely worth the money for me.

Vicks Da Man
07-08-06, 22:58
Didn't want to pony up a credit card. And produce a suspicious purchase, so for those of us who haven't paid for this, how much is this service.

I agree with the comments about more black women than white women. Many more on there the few time's I've utilized the free 30 minutes. But after you've done that, the phone number you've called from doesn't work again for a free time for a long while.

VDM

Peter Johnson
07-11-06, 15:34
Didn't want to pony up a credit card. And produce a suspicious purchase, so for those of us who haven't paid for this, how much is this service.

I agree with the comments about more black women than white women. Many more on there the few time's I've utilized the free 30 minutes. But after you've done that, the phone number you've called from doesn't work again for a free time for a long while.

VDMThe cost varies depending on how many minutes you get and if they have any specials running. Also remember that you only use your minutes half as fast if you don't call from 7pm to 3am, so you can essentailly double your minutes if you call during the other others.

From about 7pm to 1am, the system is too clogged and slow anyway. IMO, the best time to call is Sat or Sun afternoon if you want a lot of women on there, including a better racial mix than 90% black.

One Mo Hoe
07-11-06, 17:20
I'm driving from Ohio to Florida in about a month and figure Atlanta to be a good place to stop for a quick break and relaxation. Is there anywhere to find some nice bsw just off of I-75 anywhere?

Also, up here in Columbus Ohio I get harrassed alot for being a clean cut white male in a late model car in a black neighborhood. If you haven't guessed I got a thing for dark chocolate. Will I have this same problem in a larger city such as Atlanta?I'm not from ATL but FIB (70) (Fulton Industrial Blvd) is not far out of your way and will be totally worth it. It's close to I20 and I285. FTFF and know what to expect. You'll have some fun. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Gag on It
07-11-06, 22:09
I've fucked four Quest personals women in the last 2 1/2 weeks...all for "free". I'm far from a good looking guy, but I also don't mind a woman with some weight on her if she's cool and horny.

I agree to add about 20lbs to the weight. If you like black chicks, then Quest will be heaven for you. I am more into the white women, so it is not that great for me, but I do get lucky on there and also find some sub-$100 providers as well. Quest is definitely worth the money for me.

Fat women are realy taking full advantage of atlantas woman shortage...

Acaryu
07-11-06, 22:50
Fat women are realy taking full advantage of atlantas woman shortage...

The problem is that prostitution should be legal and this is the best way to control the health issue, pimp issue, waste of LEO time issue and quality issue. This will be more safe for both the providers and their customers. These neo-cons are driving us cracy. Look at Sandy Spring. Let's use our voting power this coming election.

King Plow
07-12-06, 00:07
. . . These neo-cons are driving us cracy . . . .Help me out here. What major American city has a Republican government? I don't care for Pubs either, but trying to blame classic Liberal hypocrisy in regard to prostitution on "Neocons" is kinda flimsy, no? Shirley Jackson is a Neocon?

Ozymandias
07-12-06, 09:39
Help me out here. What major American city has a Republican government? I don't care for Pubs either, but trying to blame classic Liberal hypocrisy in regard to prostitution on "Neocons" is kinda flimsy, no? Shirley Jackson is a Neocon?

Exactly.

Prostitution is never going to be legalized because liberals don't want the women to be oppressed by male male libido and conservatives find the whole thing morally offensive.

Well, unless the Libertarians prevail... like that will ever happen!

O.

JadedGuy
08-10-06, 19:25
Gentlemen,

I live outside the perimeter north, and don't head downtown too much. Most of my hobby time is spent out of the country. Can anyone offer a heads up as to where in the Fulton Industrial Blvd. area should I cruise? Can someone provide me an intersection to start at? Thanks

JadedGuy
08-10-06, 19:30
pardon the double post, apparently it took some time to register the first..

Stormrider
08-12-06, 00:00
Gentlemen,

I live outside the perimeter north, and don't head downtown too much. Most of my hobby time is spent out of the country. Can anyone offer a heads up as to where in the Fulton Industrial Blvd. area should I cruise? Can someone provide me an intersection to start at? Thanks

Just go a little ways in both directions from the interstate. One way all the way past the titty bars to the Mapsco. The other way past the hotels and turn around just before the airfield.

Stormrider

Xanathos
08-13-06, 10:01
Is it that FIB bust that keeps everyone from posting or is it something else? I have noticed the absence of SW posts since then, and I must admit, that my mongering took a huge hit when it occurred. Should I look for somewhere else in the ATL? Where else is there to go where I can find such a vast variety as before (FIB)? Any ideas? Where did the FIB hoes go? Are they at another hotel in the area? I am now stuck with one old reliable whose # I have. So now I have to subscribe to the saying that "variety is NOT the spice of life" This sucks!

Xan

Captain94
08-13-06, 17:37
X-man, posts will come back- just give it time. Anytime a big bust happens, folks lay low. Additionally, we LEO roaming the net, can't tell who's real and who's not on this board- tread lightly and carefully.

Is it that FIB bust that keeps everyone from posting or is it something else? I have noticed the absence of SW posts since then, and I must admit, that my mongering took a huge hit when it occurred. Should I look for somewhere else in the ATL? Where else is there to go where I can find such a vast variety as before (FIB)? Any ideas? Where did the FIB hoes go? Are they at another hotel in the area? I am now stuck with one old reliable whose # I have. So now I have to subscribe to the saying that "variety is NOT the spice of life" This sucks!

Xan

Gag on It
08-14-06, 04:21

Xan

You need to diversify your SW mongering strols.... get a map of atlanta and look for the ghettos or industrial areas... that is where you will find SWs... cruise around and see.

JadedGuy
08-15-06, 14:58
Just go a little ways in both directions from the interstate. One way all the way past the titty bars to the Mapsco. The other way past the hotels and turn around just before the airfield.

StormriderAppreciate the information, thanks for taking the time to respond. I will poke around more in both directions.

Being really tired after posting my original message, I went to sleep and visited FIB in my dreams.

In my dream I went down and drove past Wendell, and spotted about five girls immediately. I turned around and pulled past one more time and saw two that would fit the bill. One 7/10 WSW, one 7/10 BSW. The rest went from ok to "damn get back please."

If I had any control of my dream, I would have quickly snatched up the WSW. Unfortunately, I dream of chocolate so went for the darker one. I say unfortunately because her sister ( so she says) wanted to play in my dream as well. Sister was a 5, and I'm being generous. Not wanting to bargain too much right on the corner, I agreed to both. 40 hugs a piece for fs It was slightly rushed, and I didn't want to wake up so fast. I also didnt want to push my luck, as this was the first time in the area for me.

The next night, I had another dream about the same place. When I first drove by in this dream, not a soul could be found. A turnaround of my sedan explained why. Five patrol cars were right across the street in the IHOP looking restaurant. I say IHOP looking because I didn't look long enough in that direction to register much else. I was enjoying my dream, and didn't want a nightmare. I drove back up a few exits, and grabbed a late dinner.

Coming back to the area, the patrol cars were just leaving, and made a big show of flashing their blues and caravanning around for a minute...then they were off. So darn bright I nearly woke up actually.

Few minutes later the place got busy enough for me to hook up with someone. Although in my dream I admit to being ready to go and yanking a 4-5/10 quickly, I received unrushed attention, bj/fs for 45. Probably 45 minutes. Definately 30 minutes longer than my first dreah heh.

then of course I woke up, and had to go to work. Figures.

Anyway, back to reality. I have a couple more questions if anyone has time to answer. I haven't been around the area in the daytime. If I pass by due to work etc, it's very late evening or early morning. (10:00pm-1:00am) Any difference in the types of ladies present, volume, etc? Choices are always good.

Also, anything going on around that comfort inn? The place at Wendell has more thugs than a riot hanging around.

Gag on It
08-18-06, 04:50
My monger nightmare...!

So tonight on my way home from a club i decided to go cruise my usual stroll on Bankhead Hwy. On my way down I saw an 8 BSW walking with her pimp and I passed her as I normally do if they are with any males. So I cruised all the way to the truck stop and found nothing. On my way back down Bankhead Hwy. I spotted the same BSW and her pimp in front of a shop where I have had very good luck before so I figured, what the hell!!!

I picked up the ho and she talked constantly until we found a dark secluded spot. Once there i produced and gave her my $15 which is what I pay and all I had. She immediately started staling and rambling, complaining and muttering. I knew immediately that she was going to try and rip me off. I argued with her for about 3 mins. then gave up and asked her for a 50% refund since nothing happened... She eventually agreed but said she had to confirm that with her pimp or bouncer as she called him.

So we drove back to where he was at the same shop. I pulled infront of the shop and he walked up to the car. She started to explain to him that I did not have enough money. He walked up to my window then walked behind my car. I am extremely perceptive and could tell that he was trying to plan his attack...LOL So all of a sudden he runs from behind my car up to my window and reaches in while opening my door and cussing...LOL (I had pulled in such that my car was facing the exit of the parking lot incase I need to escape...LOL ) As soon as he did that silly action I floored my car which is europen and quite fast...LOL He tried to run along side as his arm was still in the window but he had no chance and I saw him tumbling to the ground in my rear view as I spead away!! So this silly ho is still in my car as i am doing 80MPh in a 45 to escape her pimp, (thank god no cop was comming up the street,) and she is so damn crazy I cant tell if she was in on the set up or not.

She said, “damn he is stupid, he should have gone straight for your keys!” Then she said, “damn you are stupid to let him creep up on you like that!” So anyway during the drama she dropped her crack rock (which i didn’t know she had) in my car. I pulled up a side street and helped her find it and she proceeded to try and smoke it on the spot. So then I am like where can I drop you off? She said that i should take her back to her pimp and he would apologize... WWWTTTFFF!!!! Hell No!!!

So I drove her to one block away from where I found her and from where I had just escaped, but her pimp had already called his thug friends and they were heading the opposite way, I am guessing to find me and kill me...LOL. As we drove past the car he was in I could hear him cussing !!!LOL The ho goes, “See there he is!” I said ok get out here, she took damn near 1 minute to get out of my car and I knew her pimp would do a U turn... I thank god that she got out cause she was rambling out about me driving her home and stuff, and I thank god there was no damage to me or my car.... I dont carry weapons so I could have been killed or ropped...LOL So it looks like I will have to take a break from that stroll fro a while..LOL :(

Feel free to comment...LOL

Hotlanta5
08-18-06, 07:04
And this is why I will never get into SW's.

GA Boy
08-18-06, 08:29
[QUOTE=Gag on It]My monger nightmare...!

Damn Dude! You aren't packing? In this business I beleieve thats about as essential as wrapping your willie.... you were lucky to say he least.

Ren Man
08-18-06, 11:04
You must have a death wish... if you avoid girls with pimps, why did you pick her up in the first place? Why the hell did you take her back to get his OK for a freakin' $7.50 refund? If saving $7.50 is worth risking your life, you need to find a new hobby!

And helping her find her crack rock in your car - and allowing her to SMOKE it??? I guess you don't mind if your European car get's impounded, huh?

And why the hell didn't you pull over as soon as you were clear of the pimp and tell the b i t c h to get out of the car?

Death wish... or just plain stupid...

Captain94
08-18-06, 20:58
This story smells totally fishy. And given my posts on chatty women upon entering your vehicle, you should have kicked her out immediate. Or you could have taken her to a fast food joint and ditched her.

In any case, next time, kick her out and forget the $15, that's what? 3 gallons of gas man? And you're STILL out $15!

Paul D Pounder
08-19-06, 00:30
had a triumphant trip to the ATL!!! There was some talent off of stewart ave (metro). You can drive up and down the whole thing. Sad to say, in the old Gary's Motel spot some new condos are going up. I could never live there knowing what I used to do up in there. I got a nice thick lightskin chicken, lite brown hair, fine blond hairs on the arms and legs, met her off of Jonesboro Rd. Went up into some country road in a stand of trees and waxed it well with me standing outside of the truck. The snatch looked clean and good enough to eat. I didn't know her so we just did the deed, covered of course. Found another one, petite, dark, and very pretty, we went to her house, a nice house, better than the one I live in; imagine that. This was also off of Jonesboro near lakewood. Does anyone know of any action over on Campbelton Rd. That used to be a good spot for me.

PWhipped
08-19-06, 13:15
Gag has been around a long time, I do not think he made it up, he may and I think so , made some bad decisions, we all do that sometimes, but there may more to the story that caused him to do what he did, but I do believe he did what was posted. But who knows?, Gag may be just yanking our chain to see the reaction(Grin).

PW

This story smells totally fishy. And given my posts on chatty women upon entering your vehicle, you should have kicked her out immediate. Or you could have taken her to a fast food joint and ditched her.

In any case, next time, kick her out and forget the $15, that's what? 3 gallons of gas man? And you're STILL out $15!

Gag on It
08-19-06, 13:43
Gag has been around a long time, I do not think he made it up, he may and I think so , made some bad decisions, we all do that sometimes, but there may more to the story that caused him to do what he did, but I do believe he did what was posted. But who knows?, Gag may be just yanking our chain to see the reaction(Grin).

PW

This story is totaly true and i am very glad to have not been harmed or robbed... Many of you are asking questions that are answered in the post already. PW hit it on the head when he said I made some bade choices. (We all do it sometimes). I broke several of my own basic safety rules and got in trouble. There is nothing else to the story. It seems odd and off the wall cause that is the way that the damn dope ho made things play out seh knew she already had her rock when she got in the car so the whole situation was botched for me already as she knew she did not need to provide any service.

I know many of you are looking back it the situation with 20/20 sight but sometimes the actual situation is more sticky, ie. That ho would not get out of my car without her rock wich she dropped when I spead away from her pimp suddenly. I just posted this story so we all can learn a hard lesson about what happens when you break safety ryles.

Peter Johnson
08-19-06, 13:50
I just posted this story so we all can learn a hard lesson about what happens when you break safety ryles.Well thanks for posting it. I make bad decisions with my little head sometimes too and I appreciate when someone is real enough to post what happened even if it doesn't make them look super smart. Most all of us get carried away and screw up at some point and it's good to post things like this to remind us all to be careful.

Acaryu
08-19-06, 15:27
My monger nightmare...!

Feel free to comment...LOL

We have all did stupid things in our lives. Luckily I got away every time without getting hurt. I may have lost some dole but I am happy that I got off OK. I am sure Gag's experience is not unique or worst. I am glad he shared it with us.

1. In Boston, I was given a double header and they stole all my cash.
2. In Pink Pony awhile back, somebody stole my credit card and bought 7000$ of goods.
3. In Hong Kong, an escort demands HK$2000 instead of the negotiated 500, threatening to call the mafia to take care of me.
4. In Hong Kong, the bar demanded HK$1500 for 30 min of drinking and talk to the hostesses. The drink was supposed to be 200 and I did not commit to buy the girls any drinks.
5. In soho London, when I left a strip show, I was surrounded by touts and demanded US$200 instead of 20.
6. The most honest hobbyist place is Montreal. They are very honest in quality, service and description.

Good luck, guys, I am sure those will not be my last episode.

NC Hunter
08-19-06, 15:57
Hey Paul,

Bravo on your report regarding Metro (Stewart Av). I have many fond memories of the area myself. I will be in the ATL tonight for the first time in (I think) a year. I will hit the old strolls, Bankhead Hwy, Ponce, Peachtree and 14th, Metro, Ashby Street, Jonesboro Rd, Cleveland and FIB.

I've RTFF but you guys can help me with some recent intel on these and other SW spots. You may PM me if you desire. In return I will provide you with a report on my findings. Thanks in advance.

Be safe and happy hunting

NC Hunter

had a triumphant trip to the ATL!!! There was some talent off of stewart ave (metro). You can drive up and down the whole thing. Sad to say, in the old Gary's Motel spot some new condos are going up. I could never live there knowing what I used to do up in there. I got a nice thick lightskin chicken, lite brown hair, fine blond hairs on the arms and legs, met her off of Jonesboro Rd. Went up into some country road in a stand of trees and waxed it well with me standing outside of the truck. The snatch looked clean and good enough to eat. I didn't know her so we just did the deed, covered of course. Found another one, petite, dark, and very pretty, we went to her house, a nice house, better than the one I live in; imagine that. This was also off of Jonesboro near lakewood. Does anyone know of any action over on Campbelton Rd. That used to be a good spot for me.

Captain94
08-19-06, 16:10
Indeed, the best way to get a ho out of the car is to offer to buy her something at a fast food joint, throw her $5 and say you'll wait for her. Let her go inside, then GET GONE QUICK! And lay low in that area a few days (i.e., don't go back there).

As for the guy getting rolled by establishments, go to the bathroom, then make a dash for the door- worst case you pay, best case, you get to your car and head on down the road!

Sex, money, and drugs are the LE Trinity- good thing you got away clean. Stay safe putting the gag on.

[QUOTE=Gag on It]This story is totaly true and i am very glad to have not been harmed or robbed...

Gag on It
08-20-06, 06:11
Thanks for the kind words and advice...

Peter Johnson
08-20-06, 22:49
Hey, I was looking at streetwalker photos on another area of this site...

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fileslist.php

... and some of the ones in Philly are pretty cute. It almost makes me tempted to try some here in Atlanta.

What is the "LE check" that the girls do when they get in the car? And how much of a "guarantee" does this give you that they aren't LE themselves?

Ren Man
08-20-06, 23:59
LE check - she'll grab your cock - maybe even unzip you and squeeze it. And she'll pull out a tit (or lift her blouse) for you to feel her up. The LE check can be quite fun!

Peter Johnson
08-21-06, 00:58
LE check - she'll grab your cock - maybe even unzip you and squeeze it. And she'll pull out a tit (or lift her blouse) for you to feel her up. The LE check can be quite fun!

So how is this LE check usually initiated? Does the SW just do it as soon as she gets into the car or do you need to say something to initiate it?

And do all SWs do it and more importantly, do you mess with any SWs who don't do it and risk that they are LE?

Finally, have there been any cases where female LE will grab your crotch or flash their bra and then still arrest you?

Sorry if any of these are dumb questions, but they must be asked...Thanks..

Ren Man
08-21-06, 09:33
Sorry dude, there isn't a "streetwalker instruction manual" that they all read before starting work. Every case is different and you have to trust your instinct. Typically it goes like like this -

"need a ride?"
"sure"
"hop in"

She gets in.

I'll usually say "where to?" Then she might ask if I'm a cop - if so I say "no. Are you?" at which point she'll de her thing.

Or she might tell me a place to take her. Then I'll ask "are you working?"

As soon as we've established that neither of us are LE, she'll ask what I want, or how much do I want to spend, or something like that. My first question is always "do you have a place?". If she says she knows a safe place to park, I give her a $5, wish her luck and have her get out.

I doubt seriously that ANY female cop would allow themselves to be groped just to bust a monger (if she only flashes a bra, then I wouldn't trust the situation. It's also HIGHLY unlikely that a cop would even get into the car with you. If someone isn't willing to get in the car, then I just drive away, If they say it's too hot around here, then I'll direct them somewhere to meet me. Example - a while back I saw an SW at the Shell at Ponce & Boulevard. She gave me the eye at the redlight but I didn't feel safe picking her up so open like that. I told her I would drive around the block and if she was interested, then meet me on the backside of the nearby Popeye's parking lot. I went around the block and there she was, waiting in nice secluded corner of the lot. She jumped in and we went off to her room.

Another thing to consider, especially in the midtown/Ponce area - try and cop a feel up her skirt or on her crotch to make sure there's no tell-tale "bulge"!

Peter Johnson
08-21-06, 10:34
I'll usually say "where to?" Then she might ask if I'm a cop - if so I say "no. Are you?" at which point she'll de her thing.

So if she doesn't do the LE check and grope/flash you, do you usually give up on the whole thing at that point and have them get out of the car? Do you initiate the LE check if they don't?

My first question is always "do you have a place?". If she says she knows a safe place to park, I give her a $5, wish her luck and have her get out.

Why do you do that...I guess you aren't into car sex at all? I have an SUV, so I could see myself doing it in the back if had to. I've done that many times with non-pros and it isn't totally comfortable but gets the job done.

NC Hunter
08-21-06, 14:02
Arrived in the ATL early SAT morning approx 1:30am. The best action was found on FIB. I was going to checkout Club Wax but it was too crowded. There were at least 15 - 20 SW's up and down FIB. These ladies ranged in grade from 2 to 8 with the majority around 7's. I saw 2 WSW's and the rest were BSW's.

The majority of the ladies had rooms in an establishment near the McDonalds. Hooked up with 5'5" BSW called herself Mercedes who after cop check decided on $40 plus $5 for room for half/half all covered. The head was mediocre (too much teeth) so we switched to doggie and she complained I was taking too long. Her phone kept ringing. Get this, she advertises on Craigslist and had set up a date for $200 with some unlucky ass. I couldn't nut so jacked off and left.

Talked to several providers and found that most advertise on Craigslist and charge hundreds but will take $30 or even $40 for the same act. Paige and Alexius are just two of the many I talked to.

And no thanks to those that responded to my request for info.

Safe hunting,

NC Hunter

Acaryu
08-21-06, 14:13
Get this, she advertises on Craigslist and had set up a date for $200 with some unlucky ass. I couldn't nut so jacked off and left.

Talked to several providers and found that most advertise on Craigslist and charge hundreds but will take $30 or even $40 for the same act. Paige and Alexius are just two of the many I talked to.

And no thanks to those that responded to my request for info.

Safe hunting,

NC Hunter

I am really pissed at all those $20 ****** advertising in CL for 200. Is it for the whole week?

Peter Johnson
08-21-06, 14:24

That is interesting...I never understand how these fat, old, and unattractive providers expect to get $200 all the time. I won't be as hesitant to lowball them in the future.

Ren Man
08-21-06, 15:36
Dude think about it. Where in the world can you park your car, climb in the back, get down and dirty with a street ho - and STILL be able to react when you see that LE cruiser pulling up with it's lights off? Hell, if you're having a good time, you might not notice at all until he's rapping on the glass with a flashlight! If you can pull your car into a secluded spot, then so can uncle LEO.

I've done THREE car dates in my life. The first was about five years ago in a secluded back road area in South Dekalb. She led me to a junkyard where she knew the owner and we parked between two broken down semis. Safe and secluded for sure, but someone COULD have come up to the car during the heat of things and I would have missed it.

The second was also about five years ago off Cham Tuck. Pulled behind a warehouse and parked facing out between two semis. I had a good view of everything, but even still, what would I have done if LE had pulled in? I didn't have a good time.

The most recent was about a year ago. This was the time I took her to a nearby gated parking lot I have authorized access to. Once that gate closed and we pulled out of site of the street, only THEN did I feel safe.

Remember, with a street ho, it's highly likely she's carrying rock or something. Not only are you exposeing yourslef (no pun intended) to indecent exposure and prostitution charges, if they find her drugs, you'll be up for that too, and you'll loose your car.

Re. LE checks... I don't know what else to tell you dude. You're just going to have to go out there and find out for yourself.

Peter Johnson
08-21-06, 16:10
Dude think about it. Where in the world can you park your car, climb in the back, get down and dirty with a street ho - and STILL be able to react when you see that LE cruiser pulling up with it's lights off? Hell, if you're having a good time, you might not notice at all until he's rapping on the glass with a flashlight! If you can pull your car into a secluded spot, then so can uncle LEO.

Well, you aren't 100% safe, but why would a LE cruiser necessarily pull up to your vehicle? I have an SUV with tinted windows in the back and you really can't see into it during the day, much less the night. I've fucked in the back of it maybe 5 or 6 times, and yeah I'm always a bit nervous about getting busted for indecent exposure or some bullshit, but I've never even had a close call.

If you park in the back of a business park after hours, then you probably would be more likely caught by some security guy than by LE and I don't know if they would do anything but make you leave. A couple of times I parked in a used car lot where my vehicle completely blended in and I felt pretty safe there. You could probably park in an apartment complex and fuck in the back seat and no one would ever take notice. Sure if you park in the middle of the street, then someone might be suspicious.

And one could say it would be safer to stay in the car than go to a room she has set up beforehand where you could be attacked or robbed. (Although I'd still prefer a motel where I would have more room to operate).

I'm not really disagreeing with you, just showing the other side of the equation.

Soloflight
08-21-06, 22:21
If she says she knows a safe place to park, I give her a $5, wish her luck and have her get out.Smart, actually. Why would you go somewhere *SHE* suggested to park...and set you up for a bop on the head when you're distracted? Always get the out of their element. To neutral territory.

Ren Man
08-21-06, 22:51
The variable is that in the ho stroll areas, the cops are always looking for that shit. There is always the likelyhood that she was seen getting into your vehicle, or spotted as you were driving with her. They love to catch folks in the act, so they would follow you discretely and wait a bit before making their move.

I knew a junkie-street ho about ten years ago. She told me some wild stories! And she knew all of the LE tricks. It's a constant cat & mouse game between the cops and the hos. It's our job to stay out of the cross-fire.

Peter Johnson
08-21-06, 23:11
Yeah, I guess I didn't take into account that LE could be somewhat vigilant about busting the sw's and patrolling the surrounding area.

I think more than anything else, I would be nervous about having some sw chick in my vehicle...I'd be worried she was going to steal something or freak out on me and then I'd be stuck with her inside the car.

I suppose you could clean everything of any value out of your vehicle beforehand, but I just would be worried about being stuck with a psychobitch and having to pay her to get out. I took note of the throw the money out of the car strategy that some suggested, but I don't know how well that would work.

Peter Johnson
08-22-06, 00:02
Smart, actually. Why would you go somewhere *SHE* suggested to park...and set you up for a bop on the head when you're distracted? Always get the out of their element. To neutral territory.

I agree with this too, but how far and how long do you usually drive to find a place to park? It seems like some of the sw's would get impatient as time is money. Or maybe they are just happy to be off of their feet for awhile and don't care about a 5 or 10 minute drive.

Gag on It
08-22-06, 00:45
I agree with this too, but how far and how long do you usually drive to find a place to park? It seems like some of the sw's would get impatient as time is money. Or maybe they are just happy to be off of their feet for awhile and don't care about a 5 or 10 minute drive.

i usualy drive quite far from where I picked them up. They can recommend a spot but I make the choice.

Some nights a goe this girls recommended we go to teh house from which her brothere and his frinds sell drugs...LOL I told her I had a better spot.

Rake
08-22-06, 12:22
pull into a "medium busy" fast food joint. scout out a reasonably secluded spot - but not a suspicious one - that makes parking next to it difficult. Like next to the dumpster (avoid this at sea food places) or curb. Then order about $5 of hot food at the drive through. BACK into your pre-picked spot. open the food & stack it on the dash ( This A) fogs up the windows. B) proves that you are a paying customer only involved in clogging arteries. Hell, if the hour is right you even have access to a bathroom for clean up & a convienient place to dump the Ho. ....."no thats ok hon you first... i'll wait" yea, right. eat the food on the way home. :)

Hizark21
08-22-06, 13:43
Parking lots are way to risky. It's to easy for a cop to spot you. I always drive a good distance from where I pick up the sw. I drive on empty streets this way it's makes it extremely hard for the cop to follow you.

Benchseats Rock
08-22-06, 13:49
pull into a "medium busy" fast food joint. scout out a reasonably secluded spot - but not a suspicious one - that makes parking next to it difficult. Like next to the dumpster (avoid this at sea food places) or curb. Then order about $5 of hot food at the drive through. BACK into your pre-picked spot. open the food & stack it on the dash ( This A) fogs up the windows. B) proves that you are a paying customer only involved in clogging arteries. Hell, if the hour is right you even have access to a bathroom for clean up & a convienient place to dump the Ho. ....."no thats ok hon you first... i'll wait" yea, right. eat the food on the way home. :)

Brilliant. I am going to have to try this.
Thank you.

Benchseats Rock

Peter Johnson
08-22-06, 14:06
Parking lots are way to risky. It's to easy for a cop to spot you. I always drive a good distance from where I pick up the sw. I drive on empty streets this way it's makes it extremely hard for the cop to follow you.

Well, maybe empty parking lots, but not parking lots with other cars in them. Just try to "blend in" to the surroundings. Used car lots are great if there is one around.

And what is "a good distance" that you drive from where you pick up the sw? 5 miles?, 10 miles?

Anskel
08-23-06, 19:59
I cruised FIB around noon today. I saw a couple of fat hos, but nothing I would partake of. There were lots of guys around, congregated in groups. Definitely some pimps in the mix. I did not see LE, but that certainly does not mean they were not there. I usually feel more comfortable in the AMP's, then all the AMP's in DC close!!! That is a tragedy. ANSKEL

Tiger Guy X
08-26-06, 06:42
I will say that I'm not really into the SW scene and have never picked one up. However, in the 1 year and 8 months I've been living in here in GA I've sometimes gone out cruising FIB and the downtown areas just for the sake of it ... heck maybe I'll come across something I can't resist trying to grab up one of these days.

Well I was home bored on a Friday night after fumbling around trying to get this damn VoIP phone setup and I decided to do some cruising. Well it finally happened. As I was driving down Piedmont and passing XTC (I think that's the name of it) I saw a white or possibly very light skinned hispanic or black SW). She had a look that I really dug ... not to mention a huge rack that was on display. I slowed the car down to catch a good glimpse and she gave me "the look" as I hear some of you guys call it hahahaha. So I kept going, but was going to try and scope out the area for cops or anything that looked like it could be a sting. Of course I don't really know my way around so I wind up taking a longer route back around than intended. Of course by the time I came back around she was gone :(( I was like damn I was going to finally take the pluge and try and get a SW, but got beat to her. I kind of drove off and returned little later to see if she was back in the area, but there was no sight of her.

So does any of you guys frequent this area and maybe know whom I could possibly be talking about? She was very light skinned most likely white white (but could have been just a light skinned hispanic or black chick too), brunette, a smaller sized BBW, huge rack, and her hair looked to be in some sort of peakcock looking hairstyle. If so I'd love for you to PM me to let me know if this is a legit "safe" SW and if it's worth the time, money, and risk, and where the heck would one go in that area to "handle business".

Of course maybe I was wrong and this was merely a girl from XTC or the place next to XTC trying to attract some guys into their business. If you go to XTC and you know that they do that sometimes to try and attract business too then let me know.

If you know the answer to either of those questioins then help me out.

THanks

Gag on It
08-26-06, 12:35
Well it finally happened. As I was driving down Piedmont and passing XTC (I think that's the name of it) I saw a white or possibly very light skinned hispanic or black SW). She had a look that I really dug ... not to mention a huge rack that was on display. I slowed the car down to catch a good glimpse and she gave me "the look" as I hear some of you guys call it hahahaha. So I kept going, but was going to try and scope out the area for cops or anything that looked like it could be a sting. Of course I don't really know my way around so I wind up taking a longer route back around than intended. Of course by the time I came back around she was gone :(( I was like damn I was going to finally take the pluge and try and get a SW, but got beat to her. I kind of drove off and returned little later to see if she was back in the area, but there was no sight of her.

There are stings in this area sometimes and there are transvestites also to watch out for. If a girl is in a place where she looks out of place then be careful

Tiger Guy X
08-26-06, 15:57
I definitely know there are stings in that area (and most "hot" areas) sometimes. She wasn't the only SW I saw in that area, just the only one whom caught my eye. I'm very sure it wasn't a tv I have a very good eye at picking those out.

Speaking of tv's i passed a few of them later on down on Juniper (or something like that). I was laughing my ass off when they turned around and started shaking their asses to show off their "goods" to all us potential clients whom where at the intersection waiting on the light to turn green or whom where driving though the intersection if they had the green light already.

There are stings in this area sometimes and there are transvestites also to watch out for. If a girl is in a place where she looks out of place then be careful

Gag on It
08-27-06, 06:44
Speaking of tv's i passed a few of them later on down on Juniper (or something like that). I was laughing my ass off when they turned around and started shaking their asses to show off their "goods" to all us potential clients whom where at the intersection waiting on the light to turn green or whom where driving though the intersection if they had the green light already.

The sad thing is that out-of-towners cant tell they are men and pick them up.
How come LE lets transvestites be out there in the open in midtown but wont allow women to work out there???? That is some bull sh!t

Mr Books
08-28-06, 17:12
Gag On It's nightmare from a few days ago reminded me of a few bad/interesting experiences of my own. I guess anyone who has been doing this for over 10 years over numerous cities (as a resident and as a visitor) has similar experiences, right?

1. Getting pulled over by the cops after dropping a known ho off at her house...in a UHaul truck! What can I say, the ho was a regular provider and she was a very tight and cooperative chick.

2. Bringing a ho to my house, where she proceeded to light up her rock when I went to the bathroom. Almost did not get the smell out of my house before my wife came home that evening. (But bar none, that was the best SW I ever had. EVER!! Too bad the pipe ruined her a few months later.)

3. Wallet fell out of my pocket during one episode and the ho's in the house did not want to give it back until I threatened to tell the neighbors so they would call the cops. Bluff, but it worked because they had more to lose than I did with the probably drugs in the house and the prior arrests of the inhabitants.

4. Went to one chicks room, where she proceeded to raise the price. I had already paid the $40 but she wanted $100 now. I was not paying that, so she opened the room and her "friend" wanted to make sure everything was OK. I said "Yes, and I'm just trying to leave." Fortunately, they let me leave without paying the extra $60 but without a happy ending.

5. Pulled behind an office building, dropped my pants, and the cop came behind the building to let his K-9 relieve itself. That cost me $62.50 and a misdemeanor, damnit.

6. Then there was that time the 'other woman' was mad at ME for coming home with her '*****'. I'm just not smooth enough to talk my way into a threesome - barely got out with only one scratch on my arm. "See honey, I tripped on this hole in the sidewalk and fell into the bushes.." or something like that.

7. Great sex in the back of my SUV when we were parked in the back lot of the old cemetary one day at lunch (same chick as the UHaul episode - and she had given me permission to work the backdoor) until one of the resident's family was driving up to spend time with the loved one. Probably the 20th time I had driven away from somewhere at least partially naked, but the first time I had to find the keys that had fallen out of my pants pocket onto the floor by the pedals. (Yes, we drove to another part of the cemetary and finished - I have no morals).

8. Oh, almost forgot about the homeowner that did not like people parking beside his fence down the alley off the dark cul-de-sac 2 blocks from the ho-zone. Not my fault dude, but you ought to consider a $5 parking fee. I'd pay it because the spot was perfect.

Countless times someone took my $5-10 'deposit' to pay for the room and left me sad and lonely. Many more times I put someone out of my car for begging or refusing to finish. Twice (when starting out and acting stupid), I gave out a cell phone number which was called at inopportune moments - that's where thinking on your feet really counts! ("Sorry, there's no Ricky/Tom/Bumpy/(insert this month's fake name) at this number.". Once I even had to put someone out for having an extra 'package'...fortunately before I had received anything but a rubbing. Fooled the crap out of me that time (literally, almost).

Funny thing is that I always swore that THIS TIME I would quit. But I always went back. Now if my wife would agree to giving me head or to try something other than missionary, I just might quit. But until then....monger on!

Peter Johnson
08-28-06, 19:04
That was a very interesting and informative post. I haven't tried the SW game myself, but of course have had some bad provider experiences, so I can relate somewhat.

At least I'm single now, so it's a bit less "dangerous" than when I was still attached. But it's always an adventure, for better or for worse.

Gag on It
08-28-06, 20:23
Gag On It's nightmare from a few days ago reminded me of a few bad/interesting experiences of my own. I guess anyone who has been doing this for over 10 years over numerous cities (as a resident and as a visitor) has similar experiences, right?

Funny post...LOLOLOLOLOL

JadedGuy
08-31-06, 09:06
After visiting Club Wax ( see report in Club section guys), I passed by Wendell before hitting I-20 and heading home.

There were two BSW's there and my libido got the better of me. One looked really cracked out, and was rubbing her stomach and shaking, I passed. The other was maybe a 6 and I snatched her up. To be honest, I don't know why, as I was really set already from my Club Wax visit.

She had a room at the place on Wendell, so we went there. I don't normally like to do that, for security reasons. But little brain was thinking for me. We get inside and .40 is the number agreed upon for all. I had a few beers previous and decided that I had to hit the restroom before activities started. She said she needed to get a condom from next door. ( I was already in the restroom). Anytime a girl leaves like that, the pucker factor goes up for me 10x. I finished my business and went outside the room by the door. No way was I getting hung up inside a closed in area... you just never know.

Long story short, she is only gone a minute, probably to give the cash to her pimp a couple of doors down. She comes back, and I secure the door and get down to business. Long story short, I couldn't get going. She was laying back and unattached, staring in the distance... just didn't do it for me. She wasn't really planning on working alot either. Half hearted cbj for 1 minute, and then a dead fish. So I wasted a good .40 for the experience.

Sorry, but I didn't get the name. Point is, don't just grab anything out there, shop around. FIB was dead, and it was only 11:45 pm. I should have passed and tried again the next evening. Lesson learned.

Question to the more seasoned vets... I hit FIB on the way to CLub Wax at around 7:00pm, no one around. I hit it at around midnight, and only two around, and they were sketchy. When is the best time for hopping action ? I've been hit or miss, and would like to increase my odds a bit. You guys have mentioned cruising both ways down FIB, but I've only had luck at Wendell. I must be missing something here.

Tiger Guy X
08-31-06, 23:57
I've never picked up a SW myself, but I sometimes go cruising around known spots just for the sake of checking out the action and heck maybe I see something that really catches my eye. Anyways the point I'm getting to is that this past Saturday I went strolling through there and for the first time saw lots of SW around. It was probably a little before 12AM or possibly afterwards. There was 1 black SW whom looked really good, but whom was talking to some guy in an SUV and I saw one really nice looking petite spinner type white chick whom I really almost got the nerve to pick up ... but my big head was still in control and I passed ... hahahaha. So I'll tell you that the best time appears to be Friday or Saturday nights before 12AM (I've cruised though there before a few times afterwards and the pickings start to get really small ... I guess the good ones have made all the money they need by then).

After visiting Club Wax ( see report in Club section guys), I passed by Wendell before hitting I-20 and heading home.

There were two BSW's there and my libido got the better of me. One looked really cracked out, and was rubbing her stomach and shaking, I passed. The other was maybe a 6 and I snatched her up. To be honest, I don't know why, as I was really set already from my Club Wax visit.

She had a room at the place on Wendell, so we went there. I don't normally like to do that, for security reasons. But little brain was thinking for me. We get inside and .40 is the number agreed upon for all. I had a few beers previous and decided that I had to hit the restroom before activities started. She said she needed to get a condom from next door. ( I was already in the restroom). Anytime a girl leaves like that, the pucker factor goes up for me 10x. I finished my business and went outside the room by the door. No way was I getting hung up inside a closed in area... you just never know.

Long story short, she is only gone a minute, probably to give the cash to her pimp a couple of doors down. She comes back, and I secure the door and get down to business. Long story short, I couldn't get going. She was laying back and unattached, staring in the distance... just didn't do it for me. She wasn't really planning on working alot either. Half hearted cbj for 1 minute, and then a dead fish. So I wasted a good .40 for the experience.

Sorry, but I didn't get the name. Point is, don't just grab anything out there, shop around. FIB was dead, and it was only 11:45 pm. I should have passed and tried again the next evening. Lesson learned.

Question to the more seasoned vets... I hit FIB on the way to CLub Wax at around 7:00pm, no one around. I hit it at around midnight, and only two around, and they were sketchy. When is the best time for hopping action ? I've been hit or miss, and would like to increase my odds a bit. You guys have mentioned cruising both ways down FIB, but I've only had luck at Wendell. I must be missing something here.

Gag on It
09-01-06, 05:57
When is the best time for hopping action ? I've been hit or miss, and would like to increase my odds a bit. You guys have mentioned cruising both ways down FIB, but I've only had luck at Wendell. I must be missing something here.

most have moved to Bank head HWy.

J Bizzy
09-01-06, 18:51
Hey folks,

New to this board. But I have info for ya.

I work overnight in Atlanta as a Courier. So I have seen the areas that are poppin overnight.

Ponce De leon - have seen BSW and WSW here EVERYDAY for the past few weeks. No prices as I have yet to try, some look good others look cracked out.

Peachtree St. - From UGA in downtown to 10th St. Good finds from 11PM-4AM

Cleveland Ave- Cruise and find some good lookin hoes.

If you just drive around atlanta you will find some action though I would be very careful.

Tiger Guy X
09-01-06, 18:58
I've driven down Bankhead Hwy and have never seen any SW. Of course that's not too surprising since this past weekend was my first time ever seeing lots of SW on FIB ... i finally found what spot some tend to congregate at.

Anyways back to Bankhead Hwy. What area of it do they hang around at? I've grown increasingly interested in maybe finally "trying out" a SW, but the strolls always look too dead ... and I'm usually cruising on the weekends.

Thanks for any info.

most have moved to Bank head HWy.

Gag on It
09-02-06, 05:58
I've driven down Bankhead Hwy and have never seen any SW. Of course that's not too surprising since this past weekend was my first time ever seeing lots of SW on FIB ... i finally found what spot some tend to congregate at.

Anyways back to Bankhead Hwy. What area of it do they hang around at? I've grown increasingly interested in maybe finally "trying out" a SW, but the strolls always look too dead ... and I'm usually cruising on the weekends.

Thanks for any info.

Cruise from down town to truck stop. be carefull of pimps and cops though.

JadedGuy
09-02-06, 12:41
Thanks for the information gentlemen. I was on FIB again the other night. I hit club wax up again as I enjoyed myself so much the first night. When I went, things were shut down around FIB. Fulton PD had staked out the spot directly across from Wendell, and were just sitting there chatting outside their cars heh :) I did notice some action in the shadows around the area though. I'm not bold enough to wander too far down when I see five guys for every girl trolling around. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

I will check out the other spots mentioned, specifically Bankhead in the near future. I'll drop a note if I learn anything new. I'm a bit more leary on the weekends. There may be more action out, but LE is also more active. I've seen them eye me as I drive around, on more than one occasion.

As always, stay safe.

Tiger Guy X
09-03-06, 13:51
Well after cruising here and there on and off for the 1yr 9 months I've been in GA I finally decided to "bite the bullet". After heading out to check out Crazy Horse Salon (see my SC section reveiw for info on that) I decided I'd cruise through a few regular spots. Since it was closer to where I was heading from I hit up Cleveland Ave. I drove around a bit, but the pickings were rather slim. I did spot a few BSW and one very cracked out looking WSW whom was walking with her boyfriend/pimp (a cracked out looking skinny white guy). I was really hoping to find a decent looking WSW, but no luck. Anyways after getting up the nerve I finaly took the official plunge and scooped up one of the soso BSW. I drove a good 10+ minutes to someplace I have no idea where it was , but it was very empty and no traffic. Then got me a little quickie CBJ. Then I took the BSW and dropped her off home since she was done for the night. The little action I got from here was kind of boring though, but I did at least get one off.

After that I was kind of invigorating that I finally scooped up my first SW and she wasn't a cop ... hahahaha, but I was a bit disappointed by her skills. Ironically I still wasn't done and since I was feeling really brave I decided to go hit up FIB. Unlike previous times I've gone through there between 4AM-6AM there was still lots of SW's out this time. Most of them were BSW. I saw a few very cracked out looking WSW, but I sure as hell wasn't going there. Of course as I was about to call it a night I saw a very nice looking WSW walking up to the spot all the other SW hang out at. So I drove on down FIB and made a UTurn. I then went back up there. She looked just as good up close as she did from afar ... which is not usually the case ... hahaha. Anyways she was already in demand. Unfortunately I struck out and some guy in a silver SUV plucked her up. I was like DAMN. So I circled back around by the Fulton Inn and saw some mixed or perhaps light skinned black SW whom I scooped up. Her service wasn't too good though. I just got another CBJ, but she kept complaining that I was taking too long to come ... hahahaha. Then some other friend of hers brought in one of her clients so it was me and her and her friend and her client all in there handling business. After finally getting mines I got my stuff and bounced out. The head was good, but her nagging was a turn off, but she was cute as hell though. After that I finally went home ... nice and relaxed of course ... hahahaha.

Gag on It
09-03-06, 14:31
I'm not bold enough to wander too far down when I see five guys for every girl trolling around. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Sadly I am starting to see more and more of that in the streets its getting realy hard to find a Sw by herself these days. The more men she has around the higher her price will be since they all will want a cut of her earnings.

Snake27
09-03-06, 20:21
I haven't done the SW scene for a long time, partly because I'm getting older and don't really feel the desire to, and partly because the choices are so poor these days. But I can relate to the horror story from Gag On It.

A couple stories from my distant past: 1) I once picked up two girls (big mistake), one sat in the back seat. The girl in the front seat tried overtly to grab my wallet (this was where I learned the rule to hide the wallet and just keep the cash you need in various pockets). The girl in the back seat told me she had a knife (I never verified this) and told me to hand over the wallet, then instructed me to drive to a spot in a bad 'hood. At one point I happened to be behind a police cruiser and thought of bumping him. I probably should have. To make a long story short, the girls made me leave my car and stole it. I walked home 10 miles via the bad 'hood. The police recovered the car a week later, badly damaged.

2) Several years ago I picked up a strikingly beautiful BSW... quoted very low prices (I forget exactly), almost too good to be true. Sex was great, she was into it, but she ended up being crazy, literally. Demanded more money after the deed, and when I refused she said she'd get me arrested and started yelling out the window at other motorists. This was NOT just an act, she also broke down sobbing and said "Why are you doing this to me ?" and a lot of other crazy nonsense. She even got us lost as she was insisting on wrong driving directions. Long story short, I gave her about $100 and she calmed down and I found my way to where I picked her up. As I dropped her off she offered me a "freebie" to make up. I politely declined and she acted hurt. Really crazy. I breathed a sigh of relief when she left.

Just more reasons to avoid the street girls.

Sorry I don't have much to add to the Atlanta scene. It's been pretty well covered.

Rake
09-04-06, 09:27
Guys, In the last year I have spent litterally many hundreds of hours on the Hollowell section of old Bankhead - as well as the rest of it (all the way to Douglasville) DUe to work. I know it VERY well. You have two distict types of SW's on Hollowel. A) Lot Lizards that work the truck stops and B) local street ho's. The street Ho's are 999.999 black with about a 80% fat/ugly/insane/sick/crackhead, 15% local girls that are part timers trying to stretch the food stamps & welfare, 5% Pro Ho's with all the bells & whistles.
The lot lizards move via the truckers and were liable to be in Miami yesterday & Ohio tomorrow. Lot lizards are a lot like produce at a farmers market - that is ,seasonal & market prices. Here is where the pros :) get on their trusty CB radio & just call up room service. If your a white boy (like me) take some advise. Only cruise the T/A truckstop, the liquor store & the three gas stations on the corners of 285 ramps. park so you can see behind the (Shell?) station next to the truckstop. look up in the woods between the truck stop & the 285 N bound ramp... see all the people hiding back there? Remember, your best "cover" is a map. Cops don't want to help some lost asshole find their way back to alpharetta. Do not let a local lure you away from the freeway area. If you find something you just gotta have, take it to a Hoe-tell on FIB or at least go WEST on bankhead till your IN COBB & ACROSS THE RIVER. there ae some safe (nice) grocery store & fast food parking lots about 2 miles from the freeway in that direction. Your not in Disney land here folks... keep one in the chamber or better yet use a wheelgun (it can get to be a mess scrounging around the ground looking for all that brass)
Rake

Gag on It
09-05-06, 05:34
Guys, In the last year I have spent litterally many hundreds of hours on the Hollowell section of old Bankhead - as well as the rest of it (all the way to Douglasville) DUe to work. I know it VERY well. You have two distict types of SW's on Hollowel. A) Lot Lizards that work the truck stops and B) local street ho's. The street Ho's are 999.999 black with about a 80% fat/ugly/insane/sick/crackhead, 15% local girls that are part timers trying to stretch the food stamps & welfare, 5% Pro Ho's with all the bells & whistles.
The lot lizards move via the truckers and were liable to be in Miami yesterday & Ohio tomorrow. Lot lizards are a lot like produce at a farmers market - that is ,seasonal & market prices. Here is where the pros :) get on their trusty CB radio & just call up room service. If your a white boy (like me) take some advise. Only cruise the T/A truckstop, the liquor store & the three gas stations on the corners of 285 ramps. park so you can see behind the (Shell?) station next to the truckstop. look up in the woods between the truck stop & the 285 N bound ramp... see all the people hiding back there? Remember, your best "cover" is a map. Cops don't want to help some lost asshole find their way back to alpharetta. Do not let a local lure you away from the freeway area. If you find something you just gotta have, take it to a Hoe-tell on FIB or at least go WEST on bankhead till your IN COBB & ACROSS THE RIVER. there ae some safe (nice) grocery store & fast food parking lots about 2 miles from the freeway in that direction. Your not in Disney land here folks... keep one in the chamber or better yet use a wheelgun (it can get to be a mess scrounging around the ground looking for all that brass)
Rake

Good post guns and all....LOL

Gag on It
09-05-06, 05:38
I haven't done the SW scene for a long time, partly because I'm getting older and don't really feel the desire to, and partly because the choices are so poor these days. But I can relate to the horror story from Gag On It.

Damn you have had some bad luck!! Sorry about that..

I knew I was not the only person on here with a horror story..LOL anybody else care to share theirs too????

Nooga Newbie
09-07-06, 14:13
Cruised FIB earlier today around 20. Several BSW's with company wandering around close to the ramps- 2-3's on the SW scale. As I made my way back on 20 there was an attractive WSW with a great rack walking under the overpass. Unfortunately there was too much traffic to stop- not to mention LE crusing in moderate numbers.

J Bizzy
09-08-06, 17:30
I was riding through here on the way home last night around 3AM and saw a good number of BSWs, a few WSWs in the mix. dont know how many had surprises but I know at least 2 of them were real females. not bad in the looks department.

Tples69
09-11-06, 17:49
I'm visiting from Chicago.

What road does FIB refer to?

Thanks

Sgt Lurker
09-11-06, 22:56
Haven't had a chance to post before now. I took a trip down FIB Friday around midnight. The place was hopping like the old days. Young/Old, 2s and 8s. LEO was out, but not in force. Could not link up with any, maybe I am just getting too nervous in my old age.

Anyway.... Happy Hunting

SGT L

Peter Johnson
09-11-06, 23:46
I'm visiting from Chicago.

What road does FIB refer to?

Thanks

Fulton Industrial Blvd...it's an exit off of I-20, just West of I-285.

Gag on It
09-12-06, 03:13
I was riding through here on the way home last night around 3AM and saw a good number of BSWs, a few WSWs in the mix. dont know how many had surprises but I know at least 2 of them were real females. not bad in the looks department.\

NO! They were not. That area is totaly messed up and the cops dont stop that shit.

PumpInYaMouth
09-13-06, 17:33

For Snake, to deal with a SW, you have to be street. When they start acting a fool, you can't be nice. At that point, you just cut your losses. If some SW had pulled that mess with me she pulled with you, she'd have gotten a kick out of the passenger door. They will test you and push you as far as you let them.

Now, to my last 3 daydreams. First one picked at Glenwood and Glenco, young fit looking bsw, coherent and pleasant. Got down to business, good service dropped her off at the store.

Second, decent nice figure bsw, good service in front of club mirage on glenwood.

Third, had some hesitation..she had that jittery bug eyed look but was very eager. Decent service but kept hesitating while doing the deed..i hate when they do that. All in all was decent experiences.

Gag on It
09-13-06, 21:22

For Snake, to deal with a SW, you have to be street. When they start acting a fool, you can't be nice. At that point, you just cut your losses. If some SW had pulled that mess with me she pulled with you, she'd have gotten a kick out of the passenger door. They will test you and push you as far as you let them.

Now, to my last 3 daydreams. First one picked at Glenwood and Glenco, young fit looking bsw, coherent and pleasant. Got down to business, good service dropped her off at the store.

Second, decent nice figure bsw, good service in front of club mirage on glenwood.

Third, had some hesitation..she had that jittery bug eyed look but was very eager. Decent service but kept hesitating while doing the deed..i hate when they do that. All in all was decent experiences.

Yes sounds like the glenwood I know... just watch for those LE

JadedGuy
09-14-06, 20:53
Hit up FIB yesterday around 4pm. Nothing around to be seen. I cruised about a mile in either direction of Wendell. No LE noticed around, but no ladies around either.

I was going to check out Bankhead, but my lazy @ss didn't know the most direct route without hopping back on the highway... Yeah I know... I know lol.

Ended up at Club Wax for half of the evening, again.

It was one of the first times around FIB in the daytime. I was hoping to catch some of those WSWs that people see in the daytime. Area was barren. I didn't bother sweeping the area or trying to find Bankhead after the club. I was more than satisfied for the evening. Club drinks are still ridiculous though. ;)

Tiger Guy X
09-15-06, 06:20
If you stay on FIB and keep going northward up past the airport you will run smack into Bankhead/Donald L Hollowell.

Hit up FIB yesterday around 4pm. Nothing around to be seen. I cruised about a mile in either direction of Wendell. No LE noticed around, but no ladies around either.

I was going to check out Bankhead, but my lazy @ss didn't know the most direct route without hopping back on the highway... Yeah I know... I know lol.

Ended up at Club Wax for half of the evening, again.

It was one of the first times around FIB in the daytime. I was hoping to catch some of those WSWs that people see in the daytime. Area was barren. I didn't bother sweeping the area or trying to find Bankhead after the club. I was more than satisfied for the evening. Club drinks are still ridiculous though. ;)

Tide Monger
09-16-06, 16:05
Was in town on business and thought I would check out FIB. It was very crowded. WSW and BSW were plentiful from the airport all the way down past I-20, over the hill to the gas station. Could not partake due to work situation, but there were plenty to choose from. I'll have to come back again.

Anskel
09-17-06, 14:12
I also saw quite a few lookers on FIB this weekend. Problem is there were quite a few white unmarked vehicles around. Went to Wax instead. A good time was had by all! ANSKEL

Tiger Guy X
09-17-06, 14:34
Damn ... oh well my little recent fascination with SW's is officially over ... hahaha. I decided to check things out this Saturday night. Cleveland and FIB didn't either seem to be as busy as last weekend, but there were plenty of SW's out still. After crusing both I decided I'd try and catch one of the WSW I saw out on FIB. Of course when I made my trip back to find one a cop car was driving from off Wendell ... which meant all the SW had scrabbled away. So needless to say things would be kind of dead for a bit. I did wait around a while by driving all the way down to the Quick Trip near the truck stop. When I came back the cop was no where in sight and a few SW had already returned to the spot and were getting picked up by other guys. None were too much to my liking though. So I decided to head back to Cleveland to try and catch this WSW I'd seen over there earlier, but whom was gone by the time I got ready to approach here. Well I should have passed on this chick, b/c it really wasn't worth it. She and some other BSW's were apparently working out of some house. They were charging like .4 or .5 (i can't remember which) + .05 for the room. Of course when I get in their it's pretty discussing. The house has a gate around it and they are chaining it up as people go in and out. Then once you get inside in addition to the 1 guy manning the door there are 4 black guys just chilling in the living room This entire place is quite filthy and I'm like shit. We go into one of the rooms that has dirty carpet and some mattress laid on the floor. I then put on a condom and start getting a cbj. Of course the girl complains about the lube on the condom tasting funny. Anyways we are probably in there like 1 or 2 minutes before she is saying time is up we only get a few minutes. I'm thinking to myself time up we've been in here fucking 2 minutes tops ... you were probably gone paying the damn pimp longer than we were in the damn room. By now I'm already frustrated and pissed off and just want to bust something off and get the fuck on so I ask how much to just fuck her and get some more time. So I pay more money (foolishly yeah I know) of course when she bent over and took off her panties she fucking reaked. Somehow between my jacking the hell out of my dick just to get a hard on in that sitution and getting 2 or 3 strokes most out her rank kittie I managed to get off a quick one. I then pulled up my pants, waited on the guy to unlock the gate and got the hell out of there.

Oh well needless to say my 2 weeks of dabbling with SW is over now ... hahahaha ... it's back to strip clubs for me or maybe I'll finally call up a CL escort or check out an AMP since I live right down the street from Ocean Spa.

JadedGuy
09-17-06, 19:57
If you stay on FIB and keep going northward up past the airport you will run smack into Bankhead/Donald L Hollowell.Thanks for that Bandit. I knew there was a connection, but wasn't sure exactly how to get there outside the highway. Really appreciate it.

I hit up FIB yet again Friday. There were 6 BSWs around and no sign of LE after two drivebys. Saw what looked like an 8 on Wendell. She stated .30 for FS. Told her I wasn't into the rushing bit. She said no problem, no rush with me baby. Yeah right. When will I learn. She got in the car and said that she really wanted .40 or .50 to help cover her room costs. I told her I would do .40 and not a penny over. She agreed and she pointed me to the Econolodge across FIB. We get there, and of course it's money up front. I'm used to that stateside. FWIW, overseas, it's always money AFTER the deed.

So she starts trying to put the condom on me immediately. I'm no superman, and I'm still a minute away from being ready for that. So I tell her that she's going to have to get me ready. ( I'm a bit irritated as it seems to be rushed already) She begins with some tongue action and soon I'm gtg.

After peeling off her clothes I notice that the face of 8 is turning into a body of 5.. at best. I've paid and am kind of committed at this point. So I start the action. Literally 2 minutes into it she says her girlfriend has a date and we need to hurry. WTF. So much for "no rush". Of course I know better than to take a girl's word on things. So I end up with about 10 minutes of time at best, and finish up. Not very happy.

The funny part is the girl asks me for a contact numberand awnats to give me a number to call her. I tell her that I'll look for her ( yeah sure) when I cruise back down to the area.

I need to learn to be selective I think. I have numbers from girls at Wax and others who provide better service. It's just my damn urge to try different things. It's biting me in the butt :)

Gag on It
09-18-06, 05:52
Oh well needless to say my 2 weeks of dabbling with SW is over now ... hahahaha ... it's back to strip clubs for me or maybe I'll finally call up a CL escort or check out an AMP since I live right down the street from Ocean Spa.

Good post... LOL i say dont let this one event stop you. Stay out of situations involving plenty of/any men around. We all had to learn the ropes. The ATL SW days are over unlesss you want crack hos. Your best bet is SClubs, AMPs and escorts, and if you feel realy lucky... hitting the bars..LOL

Ramoo
09-20-06, 09:39
2 pedestrians killed on Fulton Industrial

By MIKE MORRIS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 09/20/06

Two women were struck by vehicles and killed Tuesday night in separate incidents along Fulton Industrial Boulevard.

The first incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. on Fulton Industrial at Wendell Drive, just north of I-20. An unidentified woman was struck by a Pontiac Parisian and later died at Grady Memorial Hospital, said Mark Gilbeau, an investigator for the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office.

About 30 minutes later, Antoinette Bailey was hit by a Honda Accord in the 4400 block of Fulton Industrial, just south of I-20.

Gilbeau said Bailey, 39, of south Fulton County, died at the scene.

Information was not available early Wednesday on whether the drivers who struck the women faced charges

Gag on It
09-20-06, 22:18
2 pedestrians killed on Fulton Industrial

By MIKE MORRIS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 09/20/06

Two women were struck by vehicles and killed Tuesday night in separate incidents along Fulton Industrial Boulevard.

The first incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. on Fulton Industrial at Wendell Drive, just north of I-20. An unidentified woman was struck by a Pontiac Parisian and later died at Grady Memorial Hospital, said Mark Gilbeau, an investigator for the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office.

About 30 minutes later, Antoinette Bailey was hit by a Honda Accord in the 4400 block of Fulton Industrial, just south of I-20.

Gilbeau said Bailey, 39, of south Fulton County, died at the scene.

Information was not available early Wednesday on whether the drivers who struck the women faced charges

Well its just odds , there are so many "padestrians" out there that some are bound to get hit I just wish it was the pimp/thugs that would get hit and killed out there.

Pussy Dude
09-27-06, 17:08
I had a dream about a girl name Queda that I met on DLH. Had some great fun for $.5, but in my dream, her phone got disconnected and now I can't contact her. Has anyone else had a dream about her?

Tiger Guy X
09-27-06, 22:45
Well despite the recent 2 "pedestrian" deaths FIB is still in full effect. I just got into the SW scene a few weeks ago and due to a bad encounter I said I'd leave my brief interest in SW along ... but I changed my mind so to speak ... hahahaha ... I'll just stay the hell away from those damn Cleveland Ave SW's and stick to FIB SW's or if I'm really brave try out the rare few downtown SW's.

Anyways this past Friday 9/22 (well technically it was saturday) I decided to check out the FIB scene real late at about 5AM. There was not a lot of pickings, but I wound up hitting up some BBW-size WSW. We went back to her room. As it turns out she was sharing her room with a very cute either Latina or perhaps mixed black/white chick with a huge natural rack. I definitely wanted to fuck the roommate. She was extremely cute and the kind of chick I typically dig in everyday life. She offered to join us for her fee, but I told her maybe next go around. Anyways she made sure to let the WSW know to give me her phone number so that I could catch them later. After finishing up my deed later I got the digits and was hoping to catch them both for my little menage a trois.

Unfortunately, when I tried to call 1 time the next 3 days the cell phone had been disconnected. Luckily for me I went out creeping Tuesday 9/26 and by chance ran into the very cute roommate. She remembered me and we went to her place to do the deed. I then found out the WSW whom she'd been rooming with had left to go back to her "home state". Anyways the deed was definitely cool and their was some flirty convo between us, and all in all this was by far the best SW experience I've had during my few weeks of mongering. She was sweet, smelled good, didn't rush, and was generally just a doll ... which is saying something since when we first met she was yelling at the "drunk mexican" dude she was servicing. Anyways she doesn't have a cell so I couldn't get her number, but I gave her a number for her to reach me (I'm single & unattached so I don't have to worry about anything).

Anyways long live FIB since it's been very busy the last few days (and I've been through there almost 1 time each night). Just though I'd give a report ... well technically 2 reports.

Have fun and be safe.

JadedGuy
10-02-06, 14:16
Just got back into town after a couple weeks away. Drove down to FIB at around 11:30. Completely dead. Not a single SW around. My assumption was that LE had cruised by a few minutes before my arrival. So I continued down FIB to finally check out the other hang out close by.

Passed the airport,turned on the strip and went a block or so both ways. Nothing around that area either. Maybe I missed the prowling spot, not sure. All I saw was a few thugs dealing various wares. Drove through the truckstop area right by 285.. nada

Headed back over to FIB, but it was still dead. Ended up driving home. May check out the scene tonight. Must just be bad timing:)

Tiger Guy X
10-02-06, 22:36
Yep FIB was dead as hell last night. I also went cruising too, although I did it a little later on than you, around 2:30AM to be more precise. There was not a SW in sight. I guess maybe the girls turned in early because I cruised around and didn't see a cop in sight or anyone "supicious" that could have been a cop in any unmarked car. So maybe the girls had just made all the money they needed. Oh well I too will probably go try again tonight ...

Just got back into town after a couple weeks away. Drove down to FIB at around 11:30. Completely dead. Not a single SW around. My assumption was that LE had cruised by a few minutes before my arrival. So I continued down FIB to finally check out the other hang out close by.

Passed the airport,turned on the strip and went a block or so both ways. Nothing around that area either. Maybe I missed the prowling spot, not sure. All I saw was a few thugs dealing various wares. Drove through the truckstop area right by 285.. nada

Headed back over to FIB, but it was still dead. Ended up driving home. May check out the scene tonight. Must just be bad timing:)

jrowe4u
10-04-06, 21:29
Could someone tell me what FIB means or is?

JadedGuy
10-05-06, 12:50
Jrowe, FIB refers to Fulton Industrial Blvd. Hope that helps some.

Cruised down last night at around 10:30. Passing by the spots, I saw LE had pulled a car and was doing a traffic stop across from Wendell. The guy was solo, and it could have been a routine stop. One cruiser was also across FIB from Club Wax, apparently checking the side streets. They rolled out shortly thereafter.

I noticed a couple of 6's in motion, but nothing I wanted to stop for, until I saw a stunner. A solid 8 was walking down the sidewalk. Not sure if she was a SW or a girl leaving one of the clubs. Made a quick turn and she was gone. I mean flat disappeared. Not one to usually regret missing out, this time I do heh.

Back down the road, there was only one WSW on the corner. No one else around. She was slightly heavier set, blonde, clothes were on the modest side for a working girl. Not my type, but regardless...she looked really out of place. Not another girl near Wendell, and she was right against FIB on the corner. No flinching even with LE across the road. Makes you wonder. I didn't bother hanging a bit to see if it picked up. Figured I would go tonight.

Wondering if I shouldn't go out a bit later, around the time you cruise Bandit. Just seems a lot more obvious when it gets later. Traffic is lighter, you stick out more. But maybe 10-11pm is just too early some nights.

Didn't bother going down to Bankhead. I had a hard time finding the spots last time. (or there was nothing out walking) I'm assuming the couple of gas stations and laundrymat strip mall right by 285 are the hotspots. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stay safe people

Doitritenow
10-05-06, 20:22
Fulton County has an Industrial Blvd on the west side of town around I-285. For years many industrial suppliers have been located there. I-20 west to vicinity of I-285. ou can buy many things there.

Sultan

Tiger Guy X
10-05-06, 21:31
FIB = Fulton Industrial Blvd

Could someone tell me what FIB means or is?

JadedGuy
10-08-06, 13:45
Anyone make it out last night? (Saturday)

I didn't have a chance to see how things were. I was hoping to see how lively the action was, as I haven't been out for more than a minute on a Saturday in awhile.

Tiger Guy X
10-08-06, 21:47
I went out very late (after 4AM) Saturday night to check out FIB. It's usually still pretty busy that time of night since LE is usually not around, but last night it was just dead as hell ... absolutely no SW's anywhere around ... just lots of guys I suspect are drug dealers still hanging out. There were lots of "Johns" still out though from what I saw and no one to make that $ .... hahahaha.

Anyone make it out last night? (Saturday)

I didn't have a chance to see how things were. I was hoping to see how lively the action was, as I haven't been out for more than a minute on a Saturday in awhile.

Iceman007
10-09-06, 19:42
I flew into town on Sunday and decided to checkout this FIB area on my way to my hotel. It seemed very busy with girls. Saw about 3 different BSW's and 2 WSW's. This was during the afternoon hours.

JadedGuy
10-10-06, 10:03
I flew into town on Sunday and decided to checkout this FIB area on my way to my hotel. It seemed very busy with girls. Saw about 3 different BSW's and 2 WSW's. This was during the afternoon hours.Thanks for sharing the report Ice. We all appreciate the information. It's better than I've seen in the past few days down there then. Still, when the area is truly hopping, they are in groups of 3-5. On good days, the street looks a bus just disembarked in the area lol

Spoke with someone yesterday who told me that over the past week, LE has been locking up girls for jaywalking, handing out paper for littering (dropping cigarette butts), and misc things like that. So alot of the girls are staying inside and working the phone with their existing client base. At least till LE lightens up and moves on again. Of course, take all that with a grain of salt. I was told all of this from someone in the business.

Anskel
10-11-06, 20:57
FIB seems really hit or miss. Sometimes it looks good. Other times it seems that all you see are cops or pimps.

Happy hunting,

Anskel

Rake
10-13-06, 03:00
FIB ... I think we can put a fork in this one guys... I haven't seen anything but insane derelict junkies, their pimp/dealers, & cops the last several times I have cruised the place. I don't know why Hummers are so popular in Atlanta, we need Bradleys.

For a cheap thrill, there are two ga-ron-teed spots there. 1) the parking lot of the gas station (on FIB) across from club wax & 2) The X-stay up Wendell on the right (lock your doors, take the safety off your iron & drive around back). The place reminds me of "Thunderdome" in the MAd MAx movies.

The "pickings" seem to be getting better though in the I-75 /US41 north corrider though. I suggest the Delk/75 area ,though sections of 41 north of the big CHicken & around Kennesaw are showing promise. For Delk, be prepared to spend a little time & orient yourself to the "flow". Park in one of the restaurants where you can watch the Xstays, Racetrack, & path to the liquor store. Sorry, but I have yet to figure out the "good & "bad" hours here.

Xanathos
10-13-06, 08:05
Surely this cannot be the case. I have been in Denver for a week, and I will return late Friday night. I will cruise and add a report to let you know. I am the ultimate mongerer in this area, as I have been going there for 5 years on at least 4days a week -- I work in the area.

I do like the Cobb Co idea if it is true. Anyone got more info in this area? I have been a few times and have seen only one cracked out toothless wonder on 41 at the QT between Kennesaw (barrett) and 120.

Xan

JadedGuy
10-13-06, 14:55
I left town the other night and haven't been able to make it to FIB since my last post. Again, not sure if my info is good or not, but was told about a crackdown for a bit. I still have the feeling that it may lighten up a bit in a couple of weeks.

As was mentioned I'm sure that there is still play to be had at the local dive motels there. I second the point that the back side (especially) of many of those places can add a certain pucker factor. My suggestion would be to cruise the front side of the lots, maybe park for a short minute. Again, a bit away and on the better side of the motel. A bit of a pain though.

I'm very familiar with Delk/75 area. But unfortunately have had zero luck so far there. I have seen what appeared to be a working girl from time to time leaving Motel 6 with what appeared to be a customer once or twice. Looked like take out from downtown imho. Absolutely believe your post Rake, but I'm not seeing anyone. If you or anyone has anymore information on cobb areas, post up or drop me a note. I would appreciate it:) Not too far from Delk, or FIB for that matter. So I'll do a run through when I get back in town in a few days. Post what I've noticed.

Stay safe guys

Infatuated
10-13-06, 21:19
Cruised around FIB this evening about 7:00pm. There was some sort of police action around the Citgo at FIB and MLK. Further up the road at the Airport Inn, I first noticed a person being escorted by a person on each arm to a room at the inn. Then saw a fellow hanging at the end of the motel, near a white van. Soon, a white SUV pulls from behind the building and lines up beside the van. On a later pass, saw a Fulton cruiser parked and chatting with the same person. Back near Wendell, there was a Fulton Cty Police Command Center RV parked in the lot. Obviously, its going to be a busy night on FIB, but not the kind of night one would be looking for.

Tiger Guy X
10-13-06, 21:46
I think Rake is WRONG on this one. FIB is definitely not dead. I've been checking it out most of the last few weeks and there is definitely plenty of action still to be had. Heck I went through there one day on a Tuesday night and it was very busy like you'd expect to see on a Friday or Saturday night. Now I will say that sometimes it can be hit and miss (especially on Sundays), but it's still the most reliable place around. I don't even f**k with those Cleveland Ave skanks no more ... I guess I save myself gas not having to go there from Sandy Springs ... hahaha.

Surely this cannot be the case. I have been in Denver for a week, and I will return late Friday night. I will cruise and add a report to let you know. I am the ultimate mongerer in this area, as I have been going there for 5 years on at least 4days a week -- I work in the area.

I do like the Cobb Co idea if it is true. Anyone got more info in this area? I have been a few times and have seen only one cracked out toothless wonder on 41 at the QT between Kennesaw (barrett) and 120.

Xan

Tiger Guy X
10-13-06, 21:55
I still can't get where you all are finding SW's in Cobb County at. Heck I lived in Marietta just a short walk from the "Big Chicken" from Jan 2005 until the end of July 2006 and whenever I tried to cruise Delk Rd, Windy Hill, or up closer to Kennesaw I never saw any SW's. You must have to drive up in the parking lot of some hotel or apartment complex just to find them. Being I now live in SS it'd be nice to find a relaible place on the Northside to get some cheap or reasonably priced action without having to always skip down to FIB or deal with costly overpriced CL escorts ... especially when more times than not all I usually want from an escort, sw, etc. is a quick cbj ... hahahahaha.

Oh well maybe I'll go check out CC this weekend.

The "pickings" seem to be getting better though in the I-75 /US41 north corrider though. I suggest the Delk/75 area ,though sections of 41 north of the big CHicken & around Kennesaw are showing promise. For Delk, be prepared to spend a little time & orient yourself to the "flow". Park in one of the restaurants where you can watch the Xstays, Racetrack, & path to the liquor store. Sorry, but I have yet to figure out the "good & "bad" hours here.

Gag on It
10-14-06, 05:41
I just got home from cruising the area and it is totaly dead. but the strip clubs are packed

Scott Dawg
10-15-06, 04:38
An understatement. They were out in force Friday night. I have never seen them crack down like this. I was pulled over and harassed for almost thirty minutes for simply cruising the area. There was nothing they could do because I hadn't broken any laws, but it was still an unnerving, Gestapo-like experience (I would share details, but they almost certainly monitor this forum). I was bored and my curiosity got the best of me. They had pulled over at least a dozen people by my count within an hour. Reinforcements kept coming in off I-20 as they detained more and more people. It won't happen again. Stay away from FIB until this blows over.

Rake
10-15-06, 09:48
1st of all..... Saw on TV news that Atl./FUlton Co. is having some big crackdown/sweep thing going on ergo all the the cop toys (mobile command post.... jeeezusss...give me a break. probably has a deep fryer in it) In the words of Arlo Guthrie "They was usin up all sorts of cop equipment they had hangin around" Hell guys election time is in two weeks. better just J/O till day after the elections.
That said - Naa.. I didn't mean FIB was "dead", just useless. PLENTY going on, just nothing I would touch for free, let alone pay for & take a bust/std risk with. You see anything worth doing on that road & it's either a dancer comming to/leaving work or (most likely) a cop.
Re: 75/DELK I lately worked for an auto parts company located right there. I went through there maybe 25+ times a day (as well as FIB/Bankhead/Kennesaw...all on my route) and I (now) live out in west Copp Co. convienent to FIB. I've personally turned down BJ's while waiting in the drive through line at McD. (on Delk) as well as the BAr across the street, Racetrack etc. I've seen some pretty good stuff there even the rare WSW. WHich unfortunately I usually had to turn down due the the fact that I was working. Betcha didn't know that there is a gay bar on Franklin Rd.that caters to a lot of "ladies" with a "suprise package" :) SPeaking of Franklin Rd. LOTS of "working girls" there in all those cheap apartments. but like I said earlier, NO ryme or reason to the timing that I could see. Just luck
(just telling what I see)--Rake (P.S. you can have a hell of a lot of fun with a laser pointer on FIB or Hollowell - yea I know thats mean :)

Fatho Banger
10-15-06, 11:52
I've had great luck at qt on 41 at allgood rd. Also cruise the parking lot of the White Columns Inn, Sw's on balconies will wave and invite you up. If you ever want to hit up some really trashy sw's cruise to the very back of the Arrival Inn and park there for about 5 minutes. You'll be swarmed with $15-$25 (trashy) wsw and bsw's. I wouldn't recommend partaking in the parking lot because I've had one of the middle-eastern hotel clerks run me off in the middle of a bbbj. Take 'em up the road to White Cir. Hang a right and go about .5 miles and there is a cemetary and some woods on your left that nobody will bother you in.

Banger Out!!

Xanathos
10-17-06, 07:02
Spent the night in the FIB area on Friday. My apologies to Rake, because he spoke the truth. For the most part, it seems to be dead now. Not completely -- the same hos as usual are there. The ones that the cops don't seem to bother but have been around for years. Unfortunately, those are the ones to stay away from. LE was also out in full force so I did partake of the SC in the area until things died down. (Great experience at Wax. I may need to post that one later.) Don't know how long this will last, but hopefully not long.

I was able to find one who was visiting from Birmingham. Nice WSW w/ a 5 bod, 7 face, but 10 for technique and attitude. 5/6 about 130 w/ long blond hair. Her name is Magic and now I know why. This was the best bbbj I have ever had. She will be gone by Friday, so go get her guys.

Xan

JadedGuy
10-17-06, 22:25
Just made it back into town tonight. After reading the posts for the past few days, I didn't bother heading to FIB. I'll give it a few more days to clear.

Took a few minutes to check out things up here in Cobb though. Delk/75 I had no luck. Heading up 41/Allgood I checked out the QT. Marrieta PD had a cruiser there drinking coffee. So I checked out Arrival Inn ( small place). Didn't see anything. Hung out for about 10 minutes, then rolled out. Also checked out White Crown inn (is this the one you mean Fath?). Place was dead as well.

Of course we are talking aroun 10:00 pm on a Tuesday. That may account for alot.

Xanathos, you should put something up about Wax. I'm interested in your experience. I've been guilty of taking a very healthy amount of the girls to VIP there. Great place to go for a sure thing.

Rake
10-18-06, 11:18
This site installs spyware everytime I log onto it. I keep getting a XO. extreme or similar blocked by my antiV/spy software.... I think that sucks. ANy of ya'll accessing this site from a work/networked computer might want to check into this. Hope i'm wrong -Rake

Acaryu
10-18-06, 12:59
This site installs spyware everytime I log onto it. I keep getting a XO. extreme or similar blocked by my antiV/spy software.... I think that sucks. ANy of ya'll accessing this site from a work/networked computer might want to check into this. Hope i'm wrong -Rake

Rake, get Spysweeper. I had the same problem before. No more.

JadedGuy
10-18-06, 13:17
This site installs spyware everytime I log onto it. I keep getting a XO. extreme or similar blocked by my antiV/spy software.... I think that sucks. ANy of ya'll accessing this site from a work/networked computer might want to check into this. Hope i'm wrong -RakeI'll check it out as well. But so far, I haven't had any issues with spyware here. Thanks for the heads up.

Bobster Man
10-18-06, 22:50
Rake, get Spysweeper. I had the same problem before. No more.Are you sure about Spysweeper? I have heard that it removes or counteracts other Spyware but secretly installs its own spyware of another type.

I work in IT and the security dudes swear by two free solutions - Spybot Search and Destroy and Lavasoft AdAware.

Rake
10-19-06, 07:50
YUP.. now i'm sure of it cause it just did it again.
I have SPY SWEEPER, thats how I knew this site was installing that sh**. I though this site had a little more integrity than that....guess not. so i'm out of here for at least several months. Spy sweeper is the best i've found. It's legit as far as I can tell...That said, it still sucks. Thier customer service is awfull. I would support the death penalty for any & all users, distributors,and designers of malware (Jackson , if the shoe fits).

Acaryu
10-19-06, 10:02
YUP.. now i'm sure of it cause it just did it again.
I have SPY SWEEPER, thats how I knew this site was installing that sh**. I though this site had a little more integrity than that....guess not. so i'm out of here for at least several months. Spy sweeper is the best i've found. It's legit as far as I can tell...That said, it still sucks. Thier customer service is awfull. I would support the death penalty for any & all users, distributors,and designers of malware (Jackson , if the shoe fits).

Rake, try sweeping just the cookies everytime you use the computer. I always sweep it before I log out and it did help me. When I sweep, I also put each of the cookie under "guaranteed always" and I go ahead to the guarantine section to delete all of the reported ones. This process takes about a minute. My sons who owns a software development company for small businesses showed me this. Best of luck.

Monger King
10-22-06, 12:45
Do anybody have any contacts for me?

I really want me a Spanish girl.

I never had one.

Acaryu
10-23-06, 00:11

I never had one.

try your luck at Follies.

Monger King
10-24-06, 04:06
Where is Follies and what is it?

Monger King
10-24-06, 05:27
Any sw in Lawrenceville area?

I'm new here to the area.

JadedGuy
10-24-06, 22:23
Any sw in Lawrenceville area?

I'm new here to the area.My apologies, but I never get around to that area anymore. Used to work around there years ago. But never saw anything around.

Tiger Guy X
10-24-06, 22:58
Follies is a strip club on Buford Highway in the Chamblee/Doraville area. It's known for being a strip club that has lots of Latina strippers from various South American nations ... and probably hands down the best place to get a real lap dance in the metro Atlanta area.

Where is Follies and what is it?

Monger King
10-25-06, 01:12
What about any sw in the Lawrenceville area close to that Super Walmart area?

Any race, but I prefer a spanish or latin.

Shogun04
10-25-06, 17:56

I never had one.

There are a few (not very many nowadays) brazilian providers in town. Go to TER and look for "Tara and Blondie". I've had both and they both rock. A little pricey but the view as your hitting that puss from behind is a sight to behold! LOL

You might also want to check out the Costa Rican section of this website. Delta offers deals to CR every so often and from what I hear the chicas there are amazing

Monger King
10-25-06, 18:07
Thanks guy wish you had sum pics I just may daty one or both of those chicas. LOL. How much are they?

Firemanoh
10-25-06, 19:01
Guys,

I am going to be in your city next week for a convention. Staying near CNN center. I am sure there is nothing in that area, but I thought I would double check. IF there is anything in that area, it's probably overpriced as there are usually the overpaid guys staying in that area. Not a poor working guy like me who's on the company dime.

Basically, if you know of anything decent, please let me know what's around here.

Thanks

Shogun04
10-26-06, 12:24
Thanks guy wish you had sum pics I just may daty one or both of those chicas. LOL. How much are they?

If memory serves me right in the $2 range...like I said go to TER and check them out

Monger King
10-27-06, 13:25
I went to Follies last night about 8pm and left around 3 30am I had a blast man. A few white, black, and spanish girls and there didn't get non of them but exchanged numbers with a few but for sum strange reason they didn't come to me like they wanted $ they was all over me and was acting like they was looking 4 a man maybe thats how they go about getting they $. And one more thing the police rushed in and stayed like an hour made the guy that be on the mic told the girls to report to the dressing room I thought it was becase they was naked becase the only two that didn't was the ones that had clothes on but they went too the back and came back out LE was still there and they came back out and started back giving dances taking there clothes off stange to me. All in all it was a great night

Tiger Guy X
10-28-06, 20:54
Wow, glad you had a good time. Most of the girls there are pretty laid back, but don't get it twisted they definitely want that $ ... hahahaha. I've never seen the cops come into there on any of my prior trips. Maybe they had someone their undercover checking up on the place or something trying to catch some illegal activity, such as a girl giving a hj in the VIP ....

I went to Follies last night about 8pm and left around 3
30am I had a blast man. A few white, black, and spanish girls and there didn't get non of them but exchanged numbers with a few but for sum strange reason they didn't come to me like they wanted $ they was all over me and was acting like they was looking 4 a man maybe thats how they go about getting they $. And one more thing the police rushed in and stayed like an hour made the guy that be on the mic told the girls to report to the dressing room I thought it was becase they was naked becase the only two that didn't was the ones that had clothes on but they went too the back and came back out LE was still there and they came back out and started back giving dances taking there clothes off stange to me. All in all it was a great night

Gag on It
10-29-06, 06:12
I went to Follies last night about 8pm and left around 3 30am I had a blast man. A few white, black, and spanish girls and there didn't get non of them but exchanged numbers with a few but for sum strange reason they didn't come to me like they wanted $ they was all over me and was acting like they was looking 4 a man maybe thats how they go about getting they $. And one more thing the police rushed in and stayed like an hour made the guy that be on the mic told the girls to report to the dressing room I thought it was becase they was naked becase the only two that didn't was the ones that had clothes on but they went too the back and came back out LE was still there and they came back out and started back giving dances taking there clothes off stange to me. All in all it was a great night

The cops were doing a surprise check for under age dances amd license violations... This is election time you know so expect all sorts or bullcrap from teh police.

Bobster Man
10-29-06, 11:04
Believe it or not, there's a definite WSW working Roswell Rd. in Sandy Springs. There first time I saw her she was in Arby's sitting there and looking very out of place since she had a crapload of belongings with her in a big bag. I was on lunch break and she tried to call me over and do the whole "do you have the time" gimmick but I work near there, so I can't be messing with that near my office.

Since then I've seen her milling about on Roswell Rd. on the stretch between the McDonald's and Abernathy Rd., always during daylight hours. During random travels I've seen her talking to the driver of cars on 3 occasions and yesterday I saw her actually get into a car.

She's blond and pretty thick in the hips (but not obese). Probably 35-40yo. I'd give her a 5 on the SW scale.

Monger King
10-29-06, 13:30
Thanks because that really had me nervous. I never seen that done before.

One Mo Hoe
11-03-06, 13:29
I will be in town most of next week and have really enjoyed FIB in the past. What's the LE situation these days? Sounded like it got pretty bad earlier this month.

Gag on It
11-04-06, 07:18
I will be in town most of next week and have really enjoyed FIB in the past. What's the LE situation these days? Sounded like it got pretty bad earlier this month.
I drove through there at 330 am yesterday/this morning and it was dead no hos and no LE in sight...

JadedGuy
11-06-06, 17:16
Just got back into town last night from being gone over a week. Cruised past FIB around 4am. Completely dead. no LE, and no girls either. Couple thugs in the dark corners. Might check it out a bit earlier this week, see if things are looking like a return to normal anytime soon.

The girls had to go somewhere... ;)

Tiger Guy X
11-07-06, 23:32
I saw one of my regular FIB SW's the other day. It appears alot of the girls are not out walking around due to it getting kind of cold out. The SW I saw had a room with 2 other girls and they were all calling up some of their regulars rather than out walking in the cold. So it might be a bit dead unless you know of a few girls you have contact info for or whom can get in touch with you.

Also I did see a few other SW's whom i don't know personally, whom were simply going out walking around and returning to their rooms. So you might have to ride through a bit more than usual to find those whom are out walking about.

Just got back into town last night from being gone over a week. Cruised past FIB around 4am. Completely dead. no LE, and no girls either. Couple thugs in the dark corners. Might check it out a bit earlier this week, see if things are looking like a return to normal anytime soon.

The girls had to go somewhere... ;)

JadedGuy
11-09-06, 21:43
Thanks for the info Bandit. I got a call from a lady I know, trying to drum up business last night. Unfortunately my work schedule has been keeping me too busy to partake:) I was figuring that the weather may be playing some sort of part. Appreciate the update.

Hopefully this weekend I will have the time to check things out again.

Peter Johnson
11-10-06, 10:45
I live on the other side of town from FIB, but I was in the area last night so I cruised through at about 9:30pm to check it out. I drove down Wendell and saw one BSW. Then about 100 feet down from there, some guy was shouting at me. I don't know if it was her pimp or something else, but I kept going of course.

Then at the Travelodge, I pulled in the parking lot as a WSW (I think) was walking out of the lot to the gas station across the street. She was dressed very slutty and revealing, so I assume it was a SW. In the parking lot, there was a big security guard guy with a flashlight shouting at some woman. Then as I pulled out of the lot, a police cruiser was pulling in.

Throughout the FIB area, there was a lot of loitering and people walking around the streets. It seems like a very seedy part of town, but I guess that's the point. I don't think I have the constitution for the streetwalker thing. However, if I was in the mood and saw an attractive SW, the "little head" would probably take control and I'd pursue it. It's a good thing I live so far away, because it is just seems too risky for me. You pros know what you are doing, but I wouldn't.

Gag on It
11-10-06, 19:02
It's a good thing I live so far away, because it is just seems too risky for me. You pros know what you are doing, but I wouldn't.

You did the right thing always avoid any SW who has random men around her also avoid any SW who is dressed like a "California Prostitute" she is undercover LE

JadedGuy
11-10-06, 23:53
Absolutely correct in my opinion as well. I'm certainly not a pro myself, but there are instances and situations that scream "no no" to me.

Women with their pimps in tow can definately spell trouble. Getting too far off the beaten path and into dark alleys and behind buildings is a situation waiting to happen. If you can't quickly extricate yourself from the area, it's not worth the risk.

Women who look the "hollywood hooker" part scream LE. Can't really explain it better. It just looks too obvious.

The big thing for me is knowing the area a bit and learning some of the ebb and flow as silly as that sounds. As a poor example: if the area is completely dead and you see some well kept WSW hanging at Wendell solo... alarm sirens should be going off. Some things just start to look odd and out of place if you've cruised around for a bit from time to time. No guarantees, but common sense and a bit of knowledge of the terrain help out at times.

Tha7kie
11-15-06, 00:01
Gentlemen,

I'll be visiting your city for the first time and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the general direction of the hot spots? I'll be staying in Alpharetta, but I can travel a bit. Any help would be much appreciated.

Acaryu
11-15-06, 00:17
I was leaving Tattletale around 6pm and turning right onto Piedmont. There was a nice 7 WSW solicitating under the bridge immediately after I turned right. She waved to me but I notice a policecar with no lights across the street from Tattletale. Since I have never seen a streetwalker at that place, it seem to me like a trap. I slowed down to look at her but I did not stop. Judges are too pro-law in entrapment cases. Not bad looking. She had an umbrella with her and must be around 25 yrs old.

Ren Man
11-15-06, 11:47
Actually, that area is somewhat active. Search for my post last May titled "Shannon, Danielle and Jodi"

John Wayne
11-15-06, 15:47
Actually, that area is somewhat active. Search for my post last May titled "Shannon, Danielle and Jodi"

I have seen decent SW's out on piedmont walking the area as we go to lunch at the Colonade quite often. At least half the time, we see at least one. I think they tend to rent rooms from the hotel behind the colonade. But as I was working, I have not had a chance to partake. I guess I need to get down there more often when I am not working. Good luck guys.

John Wayne
11-15-06, 15:48
Opps, I meant Cheshire bridge. Just north of Piedmont.

Acaryu
11-15-06, 18:31

Aaglen, we should invite Shannon and her gang, PW and have a gang orgy.

Ren Man
11-15-06, 23:06
Shannon disappeared a few days after my May post, and I didn't bother keeping the other girl's info.

Bobster Man
11-16-06, 22:11
Shannon disappeared a few days after my May post, and I didn't bother keeping the other girl's info.I still have Jodi's number, if anyone wants that they can PM me. She told me that she can hook you up with the other younger gals you see on the Website.

That whole crowd lives in a house together not far from their "office."

JadedGuy
11-17-06, 11:23
Just a note that FIB was dead last night at around 9-11 pm. There were a couple of cruisers parked around the area. LE was parked and eating Wendy's burgers. I hit Club Wax for a couple of hours and they were still there eating :) I guess on a positive note, there weren't any of the usual little thugs around the shadows there. But of course, no ladies either.

Monger King
11-21-06, 17:49
Wow guys, I saw a lot of SW at that motel, but I was scared to stop.

Seems be alot of thugs hanging out there also.

Monger King
11-21-06, 17:52
Where is it located and how much?

Hobby For All
11-22-06, 10:07
I still have Jodi's number, if anyone wants that they can PM me. She told me that she can hook you up with the other younger gals you see on the Website.

That whole crowd lives in a house together not far from their "office."

Do you have a link for the website?

Muffbuster69
11-23-06, 08:20
Will be in atlanta next week is fib still as busy as it was about 5 weeks ago or has it slowed down,use to see several but rarely anything worth picking up ,gotta be a better class of sw somewhere down there,thanks for any info and ,Happy Thanksgiving