PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

FlyWhyteGuy007
02-15-21, 17:43
Well went to Fib around 7 pm to 9 pm yea about 2 hours in the area during that time just saw 2 big BSW on FiC and 2 slim BSW on Mills I think one might have been a TS. I didn't see big Nikki or nothing. I went on Wendell saw a slim BSW caramel color with nice legs I stop and got a quote she wanted 50 for blow I offered 25 she walked off LOL. She was on the Wendell side near MLK nothing at the Fulton Inn. I was going to leave after an hour but they had a bad accident on 1-20 east so I had to wait until that cleared up which was almost 50 minutes. So I just circle fib some more most of the girls disappeared I say about 5 girls out altogether so yea Fib still dead.Got to hit fig in LA.

https://youtu.be/uunABRs1_Ds

MassageAwesome
02-15-21, 17:59
Yea I thought about picking her up a few times but she look like she would be problems glad I didn't pick her up now.I posted about this awhile back, but I parked at the Chevron and she asked me for a few dollars. I gave it to her and asked for her phone #. She told me that she didn't have a phone and we could hang out right now. Opted not to. Again I won't talk bad about the deceased. But as mentioned, the body was nice.

Mr Tattoo
02-15-21, 20:14
Got to hit fig in LA.

https://youtu.be/uunABRs1_DsHell yea man Fig is the best blade in the country my boy goes out there all the time and he says the quality of girls is unbelievable and they out 24/7.

I'm going to try and go this summer.

MassageAwesome
02-16-21, 09:55
Saw this girl out last night. I almost picked her up but saw her get out of a car with a couple black guys sitting in it. They parked at the Starship parking lot and she walked to Valero. Big tits and nice ass. As I saw her walking back I noticed she had that SW face, as in, she looked like she been either heavy on drugs or someone kept that hand strong if you know what I mean. I most likely would have picked her up if she was alone. But she got in the car with the dudes and drove off. Also saw a cute thin BSW walking around that area as well as a WSW on Mills, she was quite thin and had long hair. Looked decent from a distance but "eh" upfront. Maybe we should call that the "Boston look" in honor of her: looks good far away but not so up close. But anyway, here's a picture of the girl I saw last night. Sorry if it is sideways.

Mr Tattoo
02-16-21, 17:28
Saw this girl out last night. I almost picked her up but saw her get out of a car with a couple black guys sitting in it. They parked at the Starship parking lot and she walked to Valero. Big tits and nice ass. As I saw her walking back I noticed she had that SW face, as in, she looked like she been either heavy on drugs or someone kept that hand strong if you know what I mean. I most likely would have picked her up if she was alone. But she got in the car with the dudes and drove off. Also saw a cute thin BSW walking around that area as well as a WSW on Mills, she was quite thin and had long hair. Looked decent from a distance but "eh" upfront. Maybe we should call that the "Boston look" in honor of her: looks good far away but not so up close. But anyway, here's a picture of the girl I saw last night. Sorry if it is sideways.Was this chick black or white I can't tell from the pic.

MassageAwesome
02-16-21, 21:49
Was this chick black or white I can't tell from the pic.She was white. But I have a feeling from the guys she was hanging with she probably had a black girl personality.

SkyWookie
02-17-21, 18:52
Old habits die hard, knew it was cold, and nasty out but had to take the trip, nothing great to see, 1 BSW down the hill by the strip clubs and that's it, can't blame them, nasty out so why should they.

MassageAwesome
02-17-21, 21:18
Old habits die hard, knew it was cold, and nasty out but had to take the trip, nothing great to see, 1 BSW down the hill by the strip clubs and that's it, can't blame them, nasty out so why should they.When were you out? I saw the girl in the pic around 9:30-9:45.

SkyWookie
02-17-21, 23:36
When were you out? I saw the girl in the pic around 9:30-9:45.I got there around 10 but didn't see the girl in the pic only 1 BSW.

Mr Tattoo
02-19-21, 22:21
Anybody hitting Fib tonight it's after 9 pm pretty cold outside so it's probably just a waste of gas.

MassageAwesome I'm sure you passing through LOL.

MassageAwesome
02-20-21, 00:07
Hit up F I B around 10:30.

Lots of cars in Starship and liquor store ✅.

Strip club parking lots full ✅.

Yayhoos at Valero ✅.

SW ❌.

Not a one. Gone in 15 minutes.

Mr Tattoo
02-20-21, 01:52
Hit up F I B around 10:30.

Lots of cars in Starship and liquor store ✅.

Strip club parking lots full ✅.

Yayhoos at Valero ✅.

SW ❌.

Not a one. Gone in 15 minutes.Funny post man I figure you would pass through and can't believe Big Nikki wasn't out tonight. Fib must really hit rock bottom if Big Nikki not out on a Friday night LOL.

DataBase
02-20-21, 05:10
Sorry for the late report but I was on FIB Thursday night the same 5 BSW and 2 of them were BBW. All of them quoted a Benjamin (in my head I was like no way in hell) decided to leave after that especially after seeing their handlers sitting at the starship watching from their cars.

SuburbanPlayer
02-20-21, 11:59
Well, I met a young thick redbone, she was Latina and Black I think. The only problem was that she's on the rock, and wanted me to take her on some "rock missions," which I hate because the place seems so hot. She was a little careless and didn't seem to care much about where we parked. I was terrified the whole time but when she started sucking my dick, it felt good. I grabbed her hair and started pulling it up and down on my dick, spanked her ass and then after 10 min or so, got out to hit it from the back, when a trucker came out of nowhere in the warehouse we were parked. I left. Of course she wanted to go on her mission again and afterwards, I had lost the mood.

She then lost her pipe and got out to look for it in the front seat. With her searching, her sweats fell down and her ass was in the air. I couldn't help but to get out and hit it a few times from the back. Of course, I got some more head to make up for the interruption. I shoulda took pictures. Maybe next time? She said her name was Gina. Anybody heard of her?

MassageAwesome
02-20-21, 12:58
Funny post man I figure you would pass through and can't believe Big Nikki wasn't out tonight. Fib must really hit rock bottom if Big Nikki not out on a Friday night LOL.Yea I really didn't want to go but due to my schedule I'm only out there a few nights a week. But yea no one was out. When you don't see Nikki out (haven't seen her in a couple weeks actually) you know it's a dead night LOL. It was in the 30's so I figured that was why. When I got to the end of Mills instead of U-turning around I turned left on Patton. I then did a U-turn at the light. When I decided to leave I did the U-turn on FIB / Patton (by the Shell gas station) and there were 3 LE with a EMS truck. Good thing I didn't do that earlier LOL.

Mr Tattoo
02-20-21, 22:00
Pass through around 7 pm tonight I know still early but didn't see not one SW in sight the entire area look dead even the clubs so after 20 minutes in the area I left. Maybe things will pick up later tonight.

MassageAwesome
02-21-21, 00:10
Well, I met a young thick redbone, she was Latina and Black I think. The only problem was that she's on the rock, and wanted me to take her on some "rock missions," which I hate because the place seems so hot. She was a little careless and didn't seem to care much about where we parked. I was terrified the whole time but when she started sucking my dick, it felt good. I grabbed her hair and started pulling it up and down on my dick, spanked her ass and then after 10 min or so, got out to hit it from the back, when a trucker came out of nowhere in the warehouse we were parked. I left. Of course she wanted to go on her mission again and afterwards, I had lost the mood.

She then lost her pipe and got out to look for it in the front seat. With her searching, her sweats fell down and her ass was in the air. I couldn't help but to get out and hit it a few times from the back. Of course, I got some more head to make up for the interruption. I shoulda took pictures. Maybe next time? She said her name was Gina. Anybody heard of her?Thought you were referring to Lilly until you told me the name. Never heard of Gina. What did this woman look like? If she was short, tattoo across her chest, huge tits, and an ok ass, then it was Lilly. How much you pay for everything?

BadNewsBear
02-21-21, 03:19

She then lost her pipe and got out to look for it in the front seat. With her searching, her sweats fell down and her ass was in the air. I couldn't help but to get out and hit it a few times from the back. Of course, I got some more head to make up for the interruption. I shoulda took pictures. Maybe next time? She said her name was Gina. Anybody heard of her?I think the girl you picked up is the one that likes to twerk in the middle of the street with her ass out. I picked her up a few months back, she gave a decent blowjob but afterwards she asked for a tip so she could go get some crack. I think I gave her $40 but I didn't try to hit I just wanted some head.

MassageAwesome
02-21-21, 12:40
I think the girl you picked up is the one that likes to twerk in the middle of the street with her ass out. I picked her up a few months back, she gave a decent blowjob but afterwards she asked for a tip so she could go get some crack. I think I gave her $40 but I didn't try to hit I just wanted some head.She be out all the time, even on the cold nights. There been a few nights where she was the only SW out. I guess it's the crack that makes her show hers LOL.

Mr Tattoo
02-21-21, 14:23
She be out all the time, even on the cold nights. There been a few nights where she was the only SW out. I guess it's the crack that makes her show hers LOL.Yea reminds me of that BSW crazy chick who always stayed pregnant if you stop and give her 5 bucks she would start dancing and twerking in the middle of the street and when you ride by she would always flash her saggy tits for you LOL.

I admit for having about 6 kids she got a nice little body on her tho I ain't seen her crazy ass in a minute tho.

Mr Tattoo
02-21-21, 23:51
Alright hit Fib around 6:30 right toward sunset wasn't much out at first saw LE Suv parked at the Valero and Shamrock but didn't stay long. I saw this tall BSW crossing Shirley drive but got a good look at her face I'm sure she was a Tranny so be careful she was wearing a leopard outfit. So after it got fully dark a few SW showed up on Mills and FIC one was BSW Annie who I had several times in the past she very skinny but decent tho she kept yelling my name as I drove past her several times I hate when they do that shit. At one point I was about to pick her up but changed my mind. It was a few on Wendell also but for some reason I wanted blow from a WSW tonight so I settled for the skinny older WSW who looks like Star from a distance now I know her face ain't the best but keep in mind I was kind of drunk also so I made the pickup took her to my spot and she agreed to 20 for a BBBJ cum on face and which she definitely got LOL. She sucks a mean dick and didn't disappoint so after about 10 minutes I told her I'm ready to bust and she said skeet it all over my face so I unloaded a nice fat nut all over her face and she loved it. She turn on my dome light so I could see the mess I made on her face she had nut all over her nose and lips and some near her eyes. I give her some napkins to wipe it off LOL. So after I ask her about Star cause I figured she knew her and which she does and she gave me the info about Star.

Ok she said Star and her pimp or handler are Locked up for pimpin an underage girl out of Cobb County they charged Star with human trafficking so she going to do hard time for a long time so you probably won't ever see her on Fib again and her pimp name is Will and Melissa the WSW I dated tonight said Will had put a gun to her head one time about something and he was selling crack on Fib I remember seeing Star with a guy several times in the past so that's probably him. So that's what happened to Star she is lock up in the Cobb County jail.

BTW the older WSW name is Melissa 41 years old I been seeing her for years on Fib but never made the pickup so gives great head for a low price and has a friendly attitude also but on a sober night I wouldn't have picked her up LOL.

So Fib had a few SW out here and there mostly on Mills and Fic and a few on Wendell near MLK for some reason Sunday nights seems to be my best nights on Fib far as finding action but Melissa ain't nothing to really bragged about but gives good head for 20 so can't really complain it may be some more out now as it's about 11 pm as I write this post.

Marcus07
02-22-21, 08:38

She then lost her pipe and got out to look for it in the front seat. With her searching, her sweats fell down and her ass was in the air. I couldn't help but to get out and hit it a few times from the back. Of course, I got some more head to make up for the interruption. I shoulda took pictures. Maybe next time? She said her name was Gina. Anybody heard of her?I think I know who your talking about. Thick redbone but crazy as hell with tge crack missions. Hit quite a few times tho. Either she wants to go to the missions first or after. She will let you hit raw but I declined. Last 2 times she wanted to hit the pipe while I hit from the back in my car. Nope and the other time she couldn't comprehend what I was saying and that I didn't want no part of being involved in crank deal. She does have some decent head and pussy and will occasionally smell like piss. If you can deal with her antics then you will have a good time.

MassageAwesome
02-22-21, 15:12
Alright hit Fib around 6:30 right toward sunset wasn't much out at first saw LE Suv parked at the Valero and Shamrock but didn't stay long. I saw this tall BSW crossing Shirley drive but got a good look at her face I'm sure she was a Tranny so be careful she was wearing a leopard outfit. So after it got fully dark a few SW showed up on Mills and FIC one was BSW Annie who I had several times in the past she very skinny but decent tho she kept yelling my name as I drove past her several times I hate when they do that shit. At one point I was about to pick her up but changed my mind. It was a few on Wendell also but for some reason I wanted blow from a WSW tonight so I settled for the skinny older WSW who looks like Star from a distance now I know her face ain't the best but keep in mind I was kind of drunk also so I made the pickup took her to my spot and she agreed to 20 for a BBBJ cum on face and which she definitely got LOL. She sucks a mean dick and didn't disappoint so after about 10 minutes I told her I'm ready to bust and she said skeet it all over my face so I unloaded a nice fat nut all over her face and she loved it. She turn on my dome light so I could see the mess I made on her face she had nut all over her nose and lips and some near her eyes. I give her some napkins to wipe it off LOL. So after I ask her about Star cause I figured she knew her and which she does and she gave me the info about Star.

Ok she said Star and her pimp or handler are Locked up for pimpin an underage girl out of Cobb County they charged Star with human trafficking so she going to do hard time for a long time so you probably won't ever see her on Fib again and her pimp name is Will and Melissa the WSW I dated tonight said Will had put a gun to her head one time about something and he was selling crack on Fib I remember seeing Star with a guy several times in the past so that's probably him. So that's what happened to Star she is lock up in the Cobb County jail.

BTW the older WSW name is Melissa 41 years old I been seeing her for years on Fib but never made the pickup so gives great head for a low price and has a friendly attitude also but on a sober night I wouldn't have picked her up LOL.

So Fib had a few SW out here and there mostly on Mills and Fic and a few on Wendell near MLK for some reason Sunday nights seems to be my best nights on Fib far as finding action but Melissa ain't nothing to really bragged about but gives good head for 20 so can't really complain it may be some more out now as it's about 11 pm as I write this post.Great find and a great deal: 20 for a nut on her face. Did you see Melissa on Mills area or Wendell area? I think I know who you're referring to. I was out last night and saw a few BSW. Nothing to really report on. This was around 9:30.

Mr Tattoo
02-22-21, 15:50
Great find and a great deal: 20 for a nut on her face. Did you see Melissa on Mills area or Wendell area? I think I know who you're referring to. I was out last night and saw a few BSW. Nothing to really report on. This was around 9:30.I pick Melissa up on Mills which is where she always is LOL.

Bhpr021
02-22-21, 18:34
After looking up Star and from what I read, she'll likely be in jail / prison until the end of this year for violation of probation ALONE. She's yet to be formally convicted of trafficking, but I'm sure it'll happen soon.

She's screwed.

So Fib had a few SW out here and there mostly on Mills and Fic and a few on Wendell near MLK for some reason Sunday nights seems to be my best nights on Fib far as finding action but Melissa ain't nothing to really bragged about but gives good head for 20 so can't really complain it may be some more out now as it's about 11 pm as I write this post.

Mr Tattoo
02-22-21, 18:45
After looking up Star and from what I read, she'll likely be in jail / prison until the end of this year for violation of probation ALONE. She's yet to be friendly convicted of trafficking, but I'm sure it'll happen soon.

She's screwed.Where did you find the info on Star?

Mr Tattoo
02-22-21, 20:13
Great find and a great deal: 20 for a nut on her face. Did you see Melissa on Mills area or Wendell area? I think I know who you're referring to. I was out last night and saw a few BSW. Nothing to really report on. This was around 9:30.You seen Melissa plenty of times she the older slim WSW who kind of looks like Star from a distance when I saw her last night I thought it was Star from a distance until I got a closer look.

MassageAwesome
02-22-21, 23:45
You seen Melissa plenty of times she the older slim WSW who kind of looks like Star from a distance when I saw her last night I thought it was Star from a distance until I got a closer look.I actually saw and had her tonight. It was around 10 and I was just about to go home when I decided to do one more drive around. Saw her walking up the "Mills hill" so I turned on Mills to wait for her. Told her I only had 20 and she was fine with that. Told me I was her first customer. Had to settle for a BBBJ because neither had a condom. Gave some good sloppy head. I released and she spit it out. She definitely has no looks or body on her but for 20 bucks she can give some good head. She also wreaked of cigarette smoke so if you have an S O, watch out. It wasn't Nikki head but it did the trick. Speaking of Nikki, saw her out tonight and I stopped to ask her why her price went up to 60. She told me that "40 wasn't a rationale price for what I do. " Ironic enough all the other SWs were getting picked up but her. Even saw "Ms Ass Twerk" get out of one car and hop right into another.

Anyway, glad I picked up Melissa. You're right Tattoo, I see her all the time and I've even referred to her as "the woman who looks like Star but isn't Star". Decent head at a low price: can't beat that.

Mr Tattoo
02-23-21, 01:36
I actually saw and had her tonight. It was around 10 and I was just about to go home when I decided to do one more drive around. Saw her walking up the "Mills hill" so I turned on Mills to wait for her. Told her I only had 20 and she was fine with that. Told me I was her first customer. Had to settle for a BBBJ because neither had a condom. Gave some good sloppy head. I released and she spit it out. She definitely has no looks or body on her but for 20 bucks she can give some good head. She also wreaked of cigarette smoke so if you have an S O, watch out. It wasn't Nikki head but it did the trick. Speaking of Nikki, saw her out tonight and I stopped to ask her why her price went up to 60. She told me that "40 wasn't a rationale price for what I do. " Ironic enough all the other SWs were getting picked up but her. Even saw "Ms Ass Twerk" get out of one car and hop right into another.

Anyway, glad I picked up Melissa. You're right Tattoo, I see her all the time and I've even referred to her as "the woman who looks like Star but isn't Star". Decent head at a low price: can't beat that.LOL glad you tried her out like you said she ain't really nothing to look at but for 20 bucks gives a good BBBJ but honestly if I was sober last night I wouldn't have picked her up I guess you can blame it on the alcohol.

Hahahahaha.

MassageAwesome
02-23-21, 09:06
LOL glad you tried her out like you said she ain't really nothing to look at but for 20 bucks gives a good BBBJ but honestly if I was sober last night I wouldn't have picked her up I guess you can blame it on the alcohol.

Hahahahaha.I blame mine on the horniness. I almost, I said almost picked up Nikki but for 40 more I could've gotten an hour massage with a HJ.

I forgot to say that when we were driving to the spot Melissa talked and talked and talked. However as I was driving to drop her off not only did she nod off to sleep but she was snoring. She did this for a couple minutes before waking up. Told me she was going to buy a coke and some Magnums with the 20 LOL. Yea she's ugly, no, ooogaly, but cheap and does the trick when no one else is around.

SkyWookie
02-23-21, 10:03
I blame mine on the horniness. I almost, I said almost picked up Nikki but for 40 more I could've gotten an hour massage with a HJ.

I forgot to say that when we were driving to the spot Melissa talked and talked and talked. However as I was driving to drop her off not only did she nod off to sleep but she was snoring. She did this for a couple minutes before waking up. Told me she was going to buy a coke and some Magnums with the 20 LOL. Yea she's ugly, no, ooogaly, but cheap and does the trick when no one else is around.I feel your pain. I have a few days off this week and I'm dying for some trim, I'll be making a few trips to FIB to look for some, sadly I know I might find nothing at all. I'm not paying 80 for a qv on listcrawler because they are just streetwalkers with smart phones, none of those woman look even descent, and I'm just not feelin the massage parlors this week. I guess I'll be taking my chances and making a few nightly trips down for a stroll and hope that something even "not scary looking" is out and worth a pickup LOL.

MassageAwesome
02-23-21, 11:03
I feel your pain. I have a few days off this week and I'm dying for some trim, I'll be making a few trips to FIB to look for some, sadly I know I might find nothing at all. I'm not paying 80 for a qv on listcrawler because they are just streetwalkers with smart phones, none of those woman look even descent, and I'm just not feelin the massage parlors this week. I guess I'll be taking my chances and making a few nightly trips down for a stroll and hope that something even "not scary looking" is out and worth a pickup LOL.I actually have some extra green to spend. I was wanting a 4 hand massage but it was late. So I settled for F I B, but didn't want to pay 60 for a SW. That's too much. I'd definitely pay 60 to fuck Nikki but not no $60 blowjob. If you want a good BJ for a good price and just trying to drop a quick nut (meaning you're super horny) then definitely see Melissa. I will admit Nikki does give some great head but not 60 dollar SW worth. If you're sick of the AMP scene your best bet would be SW.

Bhpr021
02-23-21, 18:19
Where did you find the info on Star?I just look people up by their name on county court records websites. Usually not too hard if you know their name, and I generally get on a first name basis with most people.

SkyWookie
02-24-21, 16:55
Nothing exciting sadly, saw 2 BSW's on mills, both looked run down, or even hit by a train. Saw a short medium build WSW, either black hair or a wig, but looked run down as well. Opened the window to talk to her but just couldn't get myself to pick any of them up. LEO was no where to be seen.

Mr Tattoo
02-24-21, 20:14
Nothing exciting sadly, saw 2 BSW's on mills, both looked run down, or even hit by a train. Saw a short medium build WSW, either black hair or a wig, but looked run down as well. Opened the window to talk to her but just couldn't get myself to pick any of them up. LEO was no where to be seen.Yea the girls on Fib are just tore up from the floor up but those can be the ones who give you a good BJ for 20 bucks like that older WSW Melissa gave me Sunday night but lord knows her face ain't the best I think she probably look decent when she was younger but Fib really took it's toll on her appearance like most girls on Fib. It seems as all the decent girls not on Fib anymore I haven't even seen Keisha at the Fulton Inn anymore.

Oh well.

MassageAwesome
02-24-21, 20:35
Nothing exciting sadly, saw 2 BSW's on mills, both looked run down, or even hit by a train. Saw a short medium build WSW, either black hair or a wig, but looked run down as well. Opened the window to talk to her but just couldn't get myself to pick any of them up. LEO was no where to be seen.These women aren't supposed to look like beauty queens. They're there for us to help us get over our temporary "horny syndrome" LOL.

Mr Tattoo
02-24-21, 22:06
These women aren't supposed to look like beauty queens. They're there for us to help us get over our temporary "horny syndrome" LOL.Well if you visit a blade like Figueroa in LA those girls are top notch quality and that's what I really prefer over 20 dollar crackheads but unfortunately Atlanta doesn't have a blade like Figueroa now but Fib use to have plenty of top notch girls on the blade.

Sad what Fib has become smh.

SkyWookie
02-24-21, 22:49
These women aren't supposed to look like beauty queens. They're there for us to help us get over our temporary "horny syndrome" LOL.I'm totally with ya but when they look so bad that willy goes limp what good are they LOL.

DryCleanerAce
02-25-21, 02:48
Cruised thru WCR Today before sunset. I work Not too far from there so I said Fuck it. Nothing interesting was out about 4-5 girls. Almost picked up this BSW with orange hair thoo looked kinda thick.

MrHobbyist
02-25-21, 08:57
Well if you visit a blade like Figueroa in LA those girls are top notch quality and that's what I really prefer over 20 dollar crackheads but unfortunately Atlanta doesn't have a blade like Figueroa now but Fib use to have plenty of top notch girls on the blade.

Sad what Fib has become smh.If they can get online at all, they're on LC or one of the other bottom dwelling sites tryn charge 80 instead of 20. That's what happens when a SW gets a phone and a data plan.

Zone 3
02-25-21, 16:28
Decided to leave work early and headed to FIB since my job is within two lights off the stroll. Saw a big booty light skinned new wearing a short dress but she headed to wax before I could chat her up. A few minutes later I ran into Dream and was qouted 70 for everything. Told her I could do 60 and she agreed and off we went. Once we parked she gave a blah CBJ and while the pussy was crazy wet wasn't much grip and had a slight odor. She definitely was the best looking thing on FIB around 2:45- 3:00 pm and she was around the Super 8 if anyone is interested. I also have her digits, claims to be headed to Tampa tomorrow but will be back next Tuesday.

Mr Tattoo
02-25-21, 19:14
Decided to leave work early and headed to FIB since my job is within two lights off the stroll. Saw a big booty light skinned new wearing a short dress but she headed to wax before I could chat her up. A few minutes later I ran into Dream and was qouted 70 for everything. Told her I could do 60 and she agreed and off we went. Once we parked she gave a blah CBJ and while the pussy was crazy wet wasn't much grip and had a slight odor. She definitely was the best looking thing on FIB around 2:45- 3:00 pm and she was around the Super 8 if anyone is interested. I also have her digits, claims to be headed to Tampa tomorrow but will be back next Tuesday.Damn Dream don't look bad from a distance body look nice too. I guess 60 ain't bad for everything seeing her body pretty nice we need more SW like this on Fib.

Zone 3
02-26-21, 08:07
Decided to head to the eastside before work and see what it had to offer since all of the recent posts have been either on FIB or White City. As soon as I hit Glenwood it started to rain. Saw a three new by the gas station but one was super ugly and the other two were preoccupied. Left there and drown further down Glenwood towards the city. Crossed over Candler and turned left by some church and ran into this tall thick BSW with blonde braids. She qouted me 20 do CBJ so I pulled the triggered. Found a place to park and boy was I disappointed. After 15 minutes just told her to stop and dropped her back off. I would only repeat to beat her back out.

HaneDales
02-26-21, 12:18
I'm getting into the Atlanta SW scene. Can anyone point out the rules / know-how's in this thread. I'm sure someone has made a list of information for new folks on the scene.

MassageAwesome
02-26-21, 12:25
For anyone who may be interested (I'm sure it won't be a lot of you guys) but looks like Misty is back. Saw her this morning at the QT on Veterans Memorial and Mableton Pkwy intersection. For those who don't know, she's a huge white older BBW. She definitely isn't anything to look at but she has a huge ass and it's quite soft. Plus her head game is pretty good and she'll do whatever you want. 20 for BBBJ 30 for CFS. Someone mentioned she has scars on her mouth so I don't see her anymore. But again if you're in the area and need to release a quick cheap nut, go see her.

SkyWookie
02-26-21, 12:28
I'm getting into the Atlanta SW scene. Can anyone point out the rules / know-how's in this thread. I'm sure someone has made a list of information for new folks on the scene.I'm sure there is a list somewhere, or maybe someone wants to type it all out, but I'll just give a few pointers.

Before you ever think about picking up a SW in the Atlanta area, get to know the area. You should know where to go, what streets, etc. You should also know what's surrounds the streets like the wooded area's that pimps hide in. And a top priority is to have a place to park already picked out that you feel is safe enough to perform the action. Girls will always have their own spots, but they are typically right off of a side street so they can rob you and walk back to where they came from. If they aren't willing to go a few miles out of their comfort zone, leave them. They all will say they have a room, some share or get a friend to let them use their rooms, but that's why so many mongers have been robbed in motels. Never ever pay the girl up front, ever, at that point she has absolutely no reason to honor the agreement, she already has your money. And even if she performs the service it will be a rush and she may stop halfway. Odds of better service go up when you pay at the end.

I've mongered in a few states but Atlanta is the worst about getting ripped off or robbed from my experience.

MassageAwesome
02-26-21, 22:24
I'm getting into the Atlanta SW scene. Can anyone point out the rules / know-how's in this thread. I'm sure someone has made a list of information for new folks on the scene.I posted a few pages back about the SW scene. I'll try to find it and copy and paste it.

Mr Tattoo
02-26-21, 22:29
Who out on Fib tonight?

MassageAwesome I'm sure your passing through LOL.

MassageAwesome
02-27-21, 12:22
Hit up F I B last night. There was a lot of action out but not in the SW sense. LE with light on at Valero, lot of cars in parking lots of Starship and liquor store. There was a huge van also that looked like it was promotioning something, plus there was an accident close to Shirley Dr that had LE and rescue team there. Big Nikki and a few BSW were out. However when I first got on F I B saw a girl in all black wearing a mask walking. After circling around F I C and seeing nothing decided to see if the girl was still there. Saw her walking towards Wendell. Had to stop and take a pic of her. Sorry the pics are blurry but as you can see she is thick, white, cute, and had a nice ass. Even saw a few black guys trying to holler at her. She was walking towards the gas station across the street. When I circled around she was gone. I would've picked her up but had no green (got a 4 hand massage a few days ago). Again I apologize for the blurry pics but tried to do it without her looking.

HaneDales
02-27-21, 12:48
Do you generally initiate LE check or wait until she responds, considering LE or not at this point?

I'm sure there is a list somewhere, or maybe someone wants to type it all out, but I'll just give a few pointers.

Before you ever think about picking up a SW in the Atlanta area, get to know the area. You should know where to go, what streets, etc. You should also know what's surrounds the streets like the wooded area's that pimps hide in. And a top priority is to have a place to park already picked out that you feel is safe enough to perform the action. Girls will always have their own spots, but they are typically right off of a side street so they can rob you and walk back to where they came from. If they aren't willing to go a few miles out of their comfort zone, leave them. They all will say they have a room, some share or get a friend to let them use their rooms, but that's why so many mongers have been robbed in motels. Never ever pay the girl up front, ever, at that point she has absolutely no reason to honor the agreement, she already has your money. And even if she performs the service it will be a rush and she may stop halfway. Odds of better service go up when you pay at the end.

I've mongered in a few states but Atlanta is the worst about getting ripped off or robbed from my experience.

MassageAwesome
02-27-21, 17:50
I'm getting into the Atlanta SW scene. Can anyone point out the rules / know-how's in this thread. I'm sure someone has made a list of information for new folks on the scene.I posted this back on page 7 of this thread. This should help.

As far as location goes, hit up Fulton Industrial Blvd. On there you'll see streets such as Wendell, Shirley Dr, Frederick, and Fulton Industrial Circle (F I C). You'll also see Mills Pl (you can either Google these locations or when you're on FIB you'll see a Valero and a Red Roof Inn, turn on that street. F I C is one circle and it'll take you back up to F I B).

As far as WSW, keep in mind these girls aren't sexy. In fact, I don't even think any of them are cute, but if you wanting to dump a quick nut, they'll do. There are fewer WSW (white street walkers) than BSW (black street walkers). There's Nikki (explain later), Melissa (pretty good BJ), and a few older ones that look cute from the back or from a distance but ugly when you get up close (we veterans call that the "Boston" look.

What to be careful for is the obvious: LE. They are usually parked at the gas station. But be careful as some of them are disguised in black SUVs, but I seldom seen that (knock on wood). Don't pick one up in front of them. The girls there know the area so they'll tell you where to go without being interrupted. If you looking for FS, they'll usually have a room. If you just want a BJ, they know spots to go.

As far as price goes the SWs charge between 20-40 for BJ. I don't know how much for FS because I don't do it. There's a girl named Nikki (BBW, read hair, glasses, big ass and big gut, out almost every night, read the past posts, you'll know who she is) who charges 60. IMO that's too much for a BJ even though she does give good head. If you trying to be safe bring a condom. Some will do only do CBJ, others will do BBBJ (or CBJ if you bring a rubber).

Be careful around the gas stations if you need to go to them as sometimes SW will go there. A lot of dudes there will try to sell you drugs. Just mind your business with them / ignore them. I usually avoid SW who are walking with or hanging around other guys. In my eyes that could be their pimp or something and I don't want to get involved in that drama. That's just me.

When picking one up they'll ask if you're LE or not. They may test it by grabbing your dick or letting you grab them. They can also smell new blood so act like you've done it before. They'll try to get more money out of the newbies. Again 40 max is what you should pay. If you do BBBJ they may ask for a tip if you want them to swallow (usually 5 bucks more). Once the deed is done drop them back off. If you want to see them again ask for the # (but if you live with a S O probably not a good idea).

That's all I can think of. When you post on here please give a description of the woman (if any) you picked up (what they look like, what they wore, their body description). Sharing is caring LOL.

I'm sure others have given you some advice as well. Hope this helps and good luck.

SkyWookie
02-27-21, 22:37
Do you generally initiate LE check or wait until she responds, considering LE or not at this point?I always do an LE check, it's a kill 2 birds with one stone kind of thing. After they are in the car I ask "ya mind if I touch to be sure your not LE?" I only do that to a newer girl I don't know, if they are a regular out there I don't bother. This allows me to feel more comfortable with a girl I haven't picked up before and it shows me how comfortable she is with me touching her puss. If they have a problem with you touching their puss I'd suggest you let them out asap, they are trouble and are probably going to be a pain in the ass date.

As others have said prices should be low, if you want Full service sex bring a condom. Some girls might not care if you use one or not, but some will, and NONE of them carry them with them. They will wait till you get to where your going and ask you "you got a condom right? Now they will get huffy because your on their time clock, some will ask for money for their inconvenience, they will probably offer a BJ only at that point but still want the money you promised them for the puss. So just don't give them an excuse to get money out of you other than what you offered for said service.

These girls are cheap (unless they smell that you are new and sucker for extra money). But there is drama that can go along with these girls, never ever pay them up front. Once they have your money they have no incentive to do anything, they can open the door of the car and walk away, and your money is walking away with them.

Hide your wallet in the trunk and only have the exact amount of cash you plan on spending in your pocket. If you want a BJ, carry no more than 40, if you want the puss then have no more than 60 and keep it with the rubber. 9 out of 10 times they will ask "that's all you got?" as if they are high dollar ho's, don't let the little head win out. When they ask that I respond "Heck that's twice what I usually pay I was feeling generous". If they stop and think about it and say "well, I guess this time" they are full of shit, remember you are on the street, you're dealing with hood girls, hustlers, whatever term you might want to use. Just don't allow them to make you feel like they are doing you a favor, because then they will give you poor service and just tell you to bring more money "next time". I make sure I tell them I'm offering them "More" than the going rate and if they don't want it I can drop them off and get another girl (there aren't many girls out there) but they don't know who is and who ain't on the street.

So final thought. Stay in control, never let the street ho control the situation. I'd also look around the area and even within a few miles for a cool place to park, I don't tend to like to go to the "girls spot", you never know what's waiting for you there, be street smart, don't pay too much, and don't put yourself in a position to get robbed.

Ronny770
02-27-21, 23:07
I was at the notel behind quick trip, right off the exit just parked waiting for someone and a WSW walked up my car out of nowhere. Looked good for an older gal. She was trying to feel me out to see if I was a trick LOL but I kept it short and kept it moving. Just giving heads up that there woman working out there.

Mr Tattoo
02-28-21, 00:14
Ok went to Fib around 9 pm tonight stayed until after 10:30 or so at first the first 45 minutes area seemed dead only saw Big Nikki and Melissa out no thanks so after about an hour I was about to go home but went on Shirley dr and saw 2 amazing sexy BSW by the Chevron one was slim wearing a bikini outfit ass all out and the other was wearing some tight black shorts she was thick and cute as a kitten I was very shocked to see those two on Fib. So I stayed in the area some more thinking they would eventually walk to FiC near the super inn and which they did so I stop and asked the slim one how much for blow she wanted 60 but told me her friend had to come with her. That threw a red flag in my mind as I never pick up two SW at the same time just for my safety so I told her I just want her to come but she said no. That kind of pissed me off but oh well they was the best ones out tho.

I ain't seen sexy SW on Fib like that in years. So I rode on Wendell saw crazy BSW who stay pregnant and another thick BSW so after 10:30 or so I called it a night but damn those two BSW I saw was amazing to see I manage to get a pic.

Slim had all that ass out!

MassageAwesome
02-28-21, 01:06
Ok went to Fib around 9 pm tonight stayed until after 10:30 or so at first the first 45 minutes area seemed dead only saw Big Nikki and Melissa out no thanks so after about an hour I was about to go home but went on Shirley dr and saw 2 amazing sexy BSW by the Chevron one was slim wearing a bikini outfit ass all out and the other was wearing some tight black shorts she was thick and cute as a kitten I was very shocked to see those two on Fib. So I stayed in the area some more thinking they would eventually walk to FiC near the super inn and which they did so I stop and asked the slim one how much for blow she wanted 60 but told me her friend had to come with her. That threw a red flag in my mind as I never pick up two SW at the same time just for my safety so I told her I just want her to come but she said no. That kind of pissed me off but oh well they was the best ones out tho.

I ain't seen sexy SW on Fib like that in years. So I rode on Wendell saw crazy BSW who stay pregnant and another thick BSW so after 10:30 or so I called it a night but damn those two BSW I saw was amazing to see I manage to get a pic.

Slim had all that ass out!I've really never thought of being in danger with 2 SW in the car with me, but it could happen. The 2 SW I saw a few months ago were skinny white older women, but again, ya never know. But nothing beats having 2 girls on your dick and balls, except maybe 3 LOL. I see Nikki is in her usual spot LOL.

Mr Tattoo
02-28-21, 02:01
I've really never thought of being in danger with 2 SW in the car with me, but it could happen. The 2 SW I saw a few months ago were skinny white older women, but again, ya never know. But nothing beats having 2 girls on your dick and balls, except maybe 3 LOL. I see Nikki is in her usual spot LOL.I know a guy who had 2 SW in his car at the same time and they ended up killing his ass this happen long time ago here in Atlanta. I mean think about it you could be driving or parked next thing you know you got a wire around your neck I mean it happens you can never trust a SW period.

Big Nikki was wearing a red dress and black coat she got picked up by some monger then a little while after saw her sitting on the curb on FIC with her head down LOL. I tell you if Nikki lost about 100 pounds I would give her a try but until then no way LOL.

DixieNormous11
02-28-21, 09:05
I've really never thought of being in danger with 2 SW in the car with me, but it could happen. The 2 SW I saw a few months ago were skinny white older women, but again, ya never know. But nothing beats having 2 girls on your dick and balls, except maybe 3 LOL. I see Nikki is in her usual spot LOL.The very first thing I think of when these streetwalkers try to be in control is how desperate some of them are if they are blowing me for $20. I would never let two women in the car with me, just like I never let them control any other aspect of the "date". I control how much money I'm willing to pay for services, I control paying after services are completed, I control the location and that has always kept me safe. If one isn't willing to play by my rules, there's always another that is.

Mr Tattoo
02-28-21, 10:30
I always do an LE check, it's a kill 2 birds with one stone kind of thing. After they are in the car I ask "ya mind if I touch to be sure your not LE?" I only do that to a newer girl I don't know, if they are a regular out there I don't bother. This allows me to feel more comfortable with a girl I haven't picked up before and it shows me how comfortable she is with me touching her puss. If they have a problem with you touching their puss I'd suggest you let them out asap, they are trouble and are probably going to be a pain in the ass date.

As others have said prices should be low, if you want Full service sex bring a condom. Some girls might not care if you use one or not, but some will, and NONE of them carry them with them. They will wait till you get to where your going and ask you "you got a condom right? Now they will get huffy because your on their time clock, some will ask for money for their inconvenience, they will probably offer a BJ only at that point but still want the money you promised them for the puss. So just don't give them an excuse to get money out of you other than what you offered for said service.

These girls are cheap (unless they smell that you are new and sucker for extra money). But there is drama that can go along with these girls, never ever pay them up front. Once they have your money they have no incentive to do anything, they can open the door of the car and walk away, and your money is walking away with them..If a SW gets in your car no way she would be LE you have to remember no LE will ever get your car period they will always tell you to pull to a hotel or something near by for the bust.

Remember LE will never ever get inside your car period!

MassageAwesome
02-28-21, 15:39
I know a guy who had 2 SW in his car at the same time and they ended up killing his ass this happen long time ago here in Atlanta. I mean think about it you could be driving or parked next thing you know you got a wire around your neck I mean it happens you can never trust a SW period.

Big Nikki was wearing a red dress and black coat she got picked up by some monger then a little while after saw her sitting on the curb on FIC with her head down LOL. I tell you if Nikki lost about 100 pounds I would give her a try but until then no way LOL.Yea like I said before she gives some great head and the ass feels nice. I'm just not down with paying 60 for a BJ that I used to get for 40.

You got me thinking now about the whole 2 SW deal. These women are crazy / coked up / drugged up enough to do anything to get a buck.

Mr Tattoo
02-28-21, 16:18
Yea like I said before she gives some great head and the ass feels nice. I'm just not down with paying 60 for a BJ that I used to get for 40.

You got me thinking now about the whole 2 SW deal. These women are crazy / coked up / drugged up enough to do anything to get a buck.Yea it's never a good idea to pickup 2 SW it's already risky picking up one LOL.

SkyWookie
02-28-21, 16:22
If a SW gets in your car no way she would be LE you have to remember no LE will ever get your car period they will always tell you to pull to a hotel or something near by for the bust.

Remember LE will never ever get inside your car period!I know someone who got caught in a sting on fulton about 5 years back who would disagree. His lawyer got him off with just hefty fines, he was lucky, and yes the cop got in the car, made the sale and the blue lights came out of nowhere once he agreed, this was on Wendell high side off fulton.

Mr Tattoo
02-28-21, 18:34
I know someone who got caught in a sting on fulton about 5 years back who would disagree. His lawyer got him off with just hefty fines, he was lucky, and yes the cop got in the car, made the sale and the blue lights came out of nowhere once he agreed, this was on Wendell high side off fulton.Man I don't think that's true no LE will ever get in your car period I know this for a fact!

And if she did she violated her oath as an officer WTF!

Mr Tattoo
02-28-21, 22:47
Pass through around 7 pm wasn't much out at all except Annie BSW on Mills walking with a limp and a few on Wendell nothing you would want to pick up I didn't stay long cause LE was all over the area so I left.

Marcus07
02-28-21, 22:48
Has anyone ever had LE approach you after noticing you circling the area?

This happened to me around 9 pm before work. I was super nervous but I didn't do anything illegal just circling the known areas after I peep this slim thick BSW. I should have known why all of a sudden it was like a ghost town guess I found out why. He questioned me and he knew I was liying like hell. He asked why I was circling the area. I didn't see anyone following me, I'm real careful about that but obviously not careful enough. I think either he noticed me based on my car cause its a tokyo drift type car so it doesn't blend in well and super loud or someone complained. I'm going to lay low for a few and not go back for awhile probably till spring time. Lesson has been learned.

MassageAwesome
02-28-21, 23:33
Was out on F I B around 10. Not much going on. I saw 2 BSW on Mills (one of them is the one that always waves at you when you drive by. I kinda feel sorry for her. She looks like she shouldn't be out there. Maybe it's me LOL). I think I saw those two SW that Tattoo mentioned the night before: wearing thongs and nothing for pants. They both were in thongs tonight. One was light skinned and the other was wearing glasses. Both of them were actually cute, but look like they could have some shut up their sleeves. Saw a WSW with her hair in a bun wearing a pink, purple, and blue tye dyed shirt and jeans. Took a pic of her. Nice tits and ass was ok. Sorry but her purse is covering her chest. Nothing much else happening. Saw a couple of older white women but they each were walking with a guy.

Mr Tattoo
03-01-21, 01:27
Was out on F I B around 10. Not much going on. I saw 2 BSW on Mills (one of them is the one that always waves at you when you drive by. I kinda feel sorry for her. She looks like she shouldn't be out there. Maybe it's me LOL). I think I saw those two SW that Tattoo mentioned the night before: wearing thongs and nothing for pants. They both were in thongs tonight. One was light skinned and the other was wearing glasses. Both of them were actually cute, but look like they could have some shut up their sleeves. Saw a WSW with her hair in a bun wearing a pink, purple, and blue tye dyed shirt and jeans. Took a pic of her. Nice tits and ass was ok. Sorry but her purse is covering her chest. Nothing much else happening. Saw a couple of older white women but they each were walking with a guy.Yea that sounds like them from Saturday night I think there definitely new to Fib hopefully they will stay around I wanted to get the very slim one with glasses last night but she said her friend has to come too LOL. I left tonight around 8 pm didn't see those two out I figured they was just visiting last night and I didn't see Big Nikki either I would have stayed longer but LE was making there rounds seems the action picked when you got there I guess cause it's still kind of warm tonight.

I honestly thought it would be more out when I got there at 7 pm.

Mr Tattoo
03-01-21, 01:31

This happened to me around 9 pm before work. I was super nervous but I didn't do anything illegal just circling the known areas after I peep this slim thick BSW. I should have known why all of a sudden it was like a ghost town guess I found out why. He questioned me and he knew I was liying like hell. He asked why I was circling the area. I didn't see anyone following me, I'm real careful about that but obviously not careful enough. I think either he noticed me based on my car cause its a tokyo drift type car so it doesn't blend in well and super loud or someone complained. I'm going to lay low for a few and not go back for awhile probably till spring time. Lesson has been learned.I never got stop by LE on Fib but I been followed by them a few times in the past one even followed me almost to Camp Creek Parkway a few years back LOL. I mean they can't do nothing really cause there isn't any cruising zone laws on Fib so you can circle the area all you want but I wouldn't advise it tho cause LE can be assholes at times on Fib.

MartyBass864
03-01-21, 08:25
https://library.municode.com/ga/fulton_county/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=PTIICOORCORE_CH46OF_ARTIIIOFINPUPEOR_DIV2LO_S46-142LOPUPROTENSEACHI

Not sure under what jurisdiction fib is under. Actual city of Atlanta or A smaller municipality or the sheriff's department, I looked and could not locate a loitering to engage in prosistution ordinance in the city, but could find one in fulton County. It specifically mentions to repeatedly travel in a area that is known for the hobby. While it can be rightfully argued about the right to free travel and it's a public roadway. Recall this ordinance is written strictly to annoy the monger. If the officer can reasonably articulate his suspicion he has the legal right to stop you. The cops are not dumb, they know often us mongers are high, drunk or both, while trolling. Or have a little party supplies in vehicle. Not here to debate if it useful use of cops time, the current situation is the laws are on the books, and the cops can use them. It has been my position that uncle LEO is fully aware of what goes on the local "blade" and AMP. Kamp locations. These areas flourish because they allow it.

Sgt Lurker
03-01-21, 09:27
You need a plausible excuse. I would tell them I am looking for XYZ company which I seem to remember being in that area. The business is actually down closer to Camp Creek but it sounds good. If they know the business, they would give me the correct directions and I would thank them and drive off. I used that once many, many years ago so the odds of the same LEO hitting me up now and remembering are slim to none.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

https://library.municode.com/ga/fulton_county/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=PTIICOORCORE_CH46OF_ARTIIIOFINPUPEOR_DIV2LO_S46-142LOPUPROTENSEACHI

Not sure under what jurisdiction fib is under. Actual city of Atlanta or A smaller municipality or the sheriff's department, I looked and could not locate a loitering to engage in prosistution ordinance in the city, but could find one in fulton County. It specifically mentions to repeatedly travel in a area that is known for the hobby. While it can be rightfully argued about the right to free travel and it's a public roadway. Recall this ordinance is written strictly to annoy the monger. If the officer can reasonably articulate his suspicion he has the legal right to stop you. The cops are not dumb, they know often us mongers are high, drunk or both, while trolling. Or have a little party supplies in vehicle. Not here to debate if it useful use of cops time, the current situation is the laws are on the books, and the cops can use them. It has been my position that uncle LEO is fully aware of what goes on the local "blade" and AMP. Kamp locations. These areas flourish because they allow it.

This happened to me around 9 pm before work. I was super nervous but I didn't do anything illegal just circling the known areas after I peep this slim thick BSW. I should have known why all of a sudden it was like a ghost town guess I found out why. He questioned me and he knew I was liying like hell. He asked why I was circling the area. I didn't see anyone following me, I'm real careful about that but obviously not careful enough. I think either he noticed me based on my car cause its a tokyo drift type car so it doesn't blend in well and super loud or someone complained. I'm going to lay low for a few and not go back for awhile probably till spring time. Lesson has been learned.

SkyWookie
03-01-21, 10:07
You need a plausible excuse. I would tell them I am looking for XYZ company which I seem to remember being in that area. The business is actually down closer to Camp Creek but it sounds good. If they know the business, they would give me the correct directions and I would thank them and drive off. I used that once many, many years ago so the odds of the same LEO hitting me up now and remembering are slim to none.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.I guess I've been lucky sort of. I never got pulled over driving around, circling, and doing a loop of the same main drag and side streets. I only got pulled over 1 time and it was after a pickup (I learned a lot that day) . Had the girl in the car, cop started asking a ton of questions, luckily we exchanged names and used the excuse I knew her and we knew each others names. He knew she was a SW but couldn't prove that's why she was in my car. We both stood firm on me picking her up to give her a ride as we "knew each other".

The problem for her was that when they ran our I'd's she had bench warrants, she was taken to jail right then and there. By that time 3 officers were on scene. One of them spent 20 minutes lecturing me on the dangers of picking up "girls like this". I continued to play dumb and insist I was only giving someone I knew a ride. I was allowed to leave after that.

Ever since that time I always take girls several miles away from the main drag. Some girls will say forget it, drop me off, others understand when I explain.

MassageAwesome
03-01-21, 11:29
Yea that sounds like them from Saturday night I think there definitely new to Fib hopefully they will stay around I wanted to get the very slim one with glasses last night but she said her friend has to come too LOL. I left tonight around 8 pm didn't see those two out I figured they was just visiting last night and I didn't see Big Nikki either I would have stayed longer but LE was making there rounds seems the action picked when you got there I guess cause it's still kind of warm tonight.

I honestly thought it would be more out when I got there at 7 pm.I didn't see Nikki either. Kind of shocked. The light skinned girl was talking to a guy in a truck by the Super Inn and the girl in glasses was across the street. Maybe they decided to do single deals now. No LE, just one walking into the Valero.

Zone 3
03-02-21, 06:52
Have been seeing two or three regulars in these two areas for quite a while now. While headed to see what was out before work my burner line rung and it was TIP / Tyra. She was calling begging to make some money but wasn't in the mood for her antics so I bypassed the AUC and went to the bluff. The bluff was super dead and has been really horrible since the trap houses started getting shut down. Went a little further down lowery and ran into Tammy at store that's right next to a mechanic shop. Now I've been seeing Tammy for years and I can say that while she doesn't look like what she used to she is still cute and still has that fat ass. We went to our usual spot in the neighborhood across the street and I gave her 20 to bend her over in the truck. After about 15 minutes we finished up and I dropped her back off at the store. I have her digits but she isn't good with answering which is a issue with all the girls I frequent in the area.

Mr Tattoo
03-02-21, 12:57
Have been seeing two or three regulars in these two areas for quite a while now. While headed to see what was out before work my burner line rung and it was TIP / Tyra. She was calling begging to make some money but wasn't in the mood for her antics so I bypassed the AUC and went to the bluff. The bluff was super dead and has been really horrible since the trap houses started getting shut down. Went a little further down lowery and ran into Tammy at store that's right next to a mechanic shop. Now I've been seeing Tammy for years and I can say that while she doesn't look like what she used to she is still cute and still has that fat ass. We went to our usual spot in the neighborhood across the street and I gave her 20 to bend her over in the truck. After about 15 minutes we finished up and I dropped her back off at the store. I have her digits but she isn't good with answering which is a issue with all the girls I frequent in the area.I assume your talking about Tammy that use to be on Fib?

I always wanted to get head from her when she was on Fib but never could catch up to her due to her super fast walking and acting crazy LOL.

SkyWookie
03-03-21, 00:31
I went to fib expecting to find nothing, but hopeful. I drove around a little and found a skinny light / white girl. She acted strange but I didn't break the rules so I got her in the car and she starts complaining about some guy who has been pimping her for 3 days. She claims she had only been on FIB 3 days and came from the Bluffs to make some more money.

She said her name was Jasmine, and honestly she looked better than anything I've seen on Fulton for probably a year. We go off to park and she asks me that if she goes over and above if I'd drop her back off at the bluffs because she is done with fib. So I'm like sure whatever lets get to it. After the finish I follow thru and since I don't know where the bluffs are (have an idea) but not totally sure I follow her directions, we basically keep following Hollowell to lowery and make a right. We go about a mile down and I drop her off, I keep driving to set up my gps and pass the gas station / mechanic shop and there's a girl there waving at me.

I don't think much she probably waves at everyone, so gps gets me turned around but end up at a stop sign. While waiting to turn back on lowery a cute white girl with a nice shape walks up and asks if I want her to get it, I say thanks but no. She takes off her hat so I can see her face and its suprisingly cute. I'm still at the sign because lowery has some traffic, girl proceeds to pull her pants down and shirt up and says "seriously you don't want to fuck me for 40 bucks?" I swear if I hadn't just spent time with Jasmine I would have been all over her, but I can't recover that quick, I debated running the side streets for a while to build back up but thought, no this place has a bad rep for a reason and I took off.

Zone 3
03-03-21, 06:21
I assume your talking about Tammy that use to be on Fib?

I always wanted to get head from her when she was on Fib but never could catch up to her due to her super fast walking and acting crazy LOL.Yes sir that's the Tammy I'm talking about. You might see her with a dude in a black car that's her "boyfriend" but if she realize you trying to date she'll get out and come talk to you. She isn't as crazy as she was on FIB and whatever she uses seems to be more plentiful where she is currently.

CuriousJorge
03-03-21, 09:07
WCR had the usual talent, ran into Deb (got her digits if anyone wants it). Wasn't expecting to see her. We chat for a bit but didn't do the deed.

Lakewood area had a couple of BSW and WSW. But most weren't interested cause they had "boyfriends", what ever that means. Once in a while you'll find a gem in this area but never an easy find.

Any other areas I should check out? I noticed auc, lowery and the bluff mentioned.

Bhpr021
03-03-21, 10:52
Just passed a girl laying on the curb at MLK at Bolton after having been hit by a vehicle. Probably a SW. Barefoot white girl. People were already tending to her and the ambulance passed me a minute later. Unfortunately bleeding out her nose as she lay in the street, but conscious.

Hope she makes it.

https://go.citizen.com/JbyUsdomkeb

Contains a little more info in that link.

MassageAwesome
03-03-21, 14:26
I went to fib expecting to find nothing, but hopeful. I drove around a little and found a skinny light / white girl. She acted strange but I didn't break the rules so I got her in the car and she starts complaining about some guy who has been pimping her for 3 days. She claims she had only been on FIB 3 days and came from the Bluffs to make some more money.

She said her name was Jasmine, and honestly she looked better than anything I've seen on Fulton for probably a year. We go off to park and she asks me that if she goes over and above if I'd drop her back off at the bluffs because she is done with fib. So I'm like sure whatever lets get to it. After the finish I follow thru and since I don't know where the bluffs are (have an idea) but not totally sure I follow her directions, we basically keep following Hollowell to lowery and make a right. We go about a mile down and I drop her off, I keep driving to set up my gps and pass the gas station / mechanic shop and there's a girl there waving at me.

I don't think much she probably waves at everyone, so gps gets me turned around but end up at a stop sign. While waiting to turn back on lowery a cute white girl with a nice shape walks up and asks if I want her to get it, I say thanks but no. She takes off her hat so I can see her face and its suprisingly cute. I'm still at the sign because lowery has some traffic, girl proceeds to pull her pants down and shirt up and says "seriously you don't want to fuck me for 40 bucks?" I swear if I hadn't just spent time with Jasmine I would have been all over her, but I can't recover that quick, I debated running the side streets for a while to build back up but thought, no this place has a bad rep for a reason and I took off.You should've gotten her #. Where are the bluffs? How far is it from F I B?

Bhpr021
03-03-21, 14:35
You should've gotten her #. Where are the bluffs? How far is it from F I B?It's 15 minutes away near downtown / midtown. There is the occasional girl out there, but it's super spotty, even moreso than FIB nowadays. It's no surprise that there is some activity given all the drugs and poverty there. I don't trust that area given the close quarters of all the homes and side streets.

I did happen upon a girl from FIB who was out there once and gave her a ride back because the area is mostly dead. Never saw her again, though.

SkyWookie
03-03-21, 14:48
You should've gotten her #. Where are the bluffs? How far is it from F I B?She had no phone, if you go follow fib to Hollowell pky or however you spell it and take a right, you go down past the Petro and strip club and keep driving, probably 10 minutes or so you will come across joseph e lowery pky, make a right, technically you are in the bluffs, head down about a mile (you will pass a church on left) there will be mechanic shop (small) with small convenience store, this girl said most of the girls hang out around there.

SkyWookie
03-03-21, 15:15
Just passed a girl laying on the curb at MLK at Bolton after having been hit by a vehicle. Probably a SW. Barefoot white girl. People were already tending to her and the ambulance passed me a minute later. Unfortunately bleeding out her nose as she lay in the street, but conscious.

Hope she makes it.

https://go.citizen.com/JbyUsdomkeb

Contains a little more info in that link.Based on the info in the link and the area she was in I think it more like a white chick got into a fight with her bf, stormed out with no shoes, report says she was "chased down" before being hit, looks more like a domestic intentional hit by car.

Black Beards
03-03-21, 16:43
Whats up everyone.

I was near FIB Monday night and saw the two new chicks near the inn. They seem to be watching each others back quite a bit. The skinny one with glasses was texting her every few minutes until we started. She was wearing a one piece pink thong with no pants. Her head game is ehhh, not great not bad. Her friend seems a little thicker but haven't had the pleasure.

New to the area, does anyone know if the strip club nearby there is any good?

Mr Tattoo
03-03-21, 18:06
Whats up everyone.

I was near FIB Monday night and saw the two new chicks near the inn. They seem to be watching each others back quite a bit. The skinny one with glasses was texting her every few minutes until we started. She was wearing a one piece pink thong with no pants. Her head game is ehhh, not great not bad. Her friend seems a little thicker but haven't had the pleasure.

New to the area, does anyone know if the strip club nearby there is any good?I'm sure you referring to these two I first saw them last Saturday night and they definitely the hottest girls on Fib right now I'm pretty sure they are new to Fib the slim one with glasses quoted me 60 for BJ but her friend had to come with her.

Mr Tattoo
03-03-21, 18:09
You should've gotten her #. Where are the bluffs? How far is it from F I B?If I was you I wouldn't go near the Bluffs too much drug activity there. The police don't even go there at times unless they have too from what I heard it's very high drug area.

Stay Away!

MassageAwesome
03-03-21, 20:21
Whats up everyone.

New to the area, does anyone know if the strip club nearby there is any good?Yea I'll stay away from the bluffs. No woman is worth that kind of hassle. I didn't see the 2 girls while I was out Monday. I wonder if anyone will go for the 2 for 1 deal. I'll admit they both were cute. As far as strip clubs all I know about is Fannies. Not many cute women there. The brown haired girl serving the drinks is cute and has a nice ass. Fannies is more of a place for regulars. You can see 3 or 4 dancers all hanging around a couple guys because you see them there all the time (like at 2 in the afternoon on a Monday). So if you're new going there don't act like you are. And of course I'm sure flaunting lots of money will get their attention. As far as Babes (I think that's the name of the place next to Fannies) and Club Wax I've never been.

SkyWookie
03-03-21, 20:28
If I was you I wouldn't go near the Bluffs too much drug activity there. The police don't even go there at times unless they have too from what I heard it's very high drug area.

Stay Away!You are totally right the bluffs are bad, but the bad stuff happens on the side streets, the main street (lowery) isn't any less safe than Fulton, I've been down there during many a shooting in the past. The only nice thing is that the bluffs are 2 miles from downtown Atlanta (the good part) so if you pick up a girl on the main drag you can move over to downtown and find someplace safe to park.

Just sayin don't anyone believe there is anything safe about Fulton.

HaneDales
03-04-21, 00:06
Who's the cute girl that ran up to you? Any pics?

You should've gotten her #. Where are the bluffs? How far is it from F I B?

SkyWookie
03-04-21, 00:52
Who's the cute girl that ran up to you? Any pics?It was my first time in the bluffs ever, and even the girl I dropped off said not to stop for too long. I had my gps on my phone turned on and in the holder, I cracked the window and asked her if she had a number, she said no phone, If I hadn't just finished with jasmine 20 minutes before I'd have been more responsive and I definitely would have had her get in, but was focused on getting out.

I do plan to return there though, and I plan to be more prepared for either fun time or pics or both.

I had been told the bluffs had mostly white heroin addict girls, but never went there before because I've been told it was "dangerous" but after everything over the years on FIB, I'm starting to wonder if I overreacted in the past.

I plan to be careful but with FIB being so dead its worth a shot to give the area a try.

Pnicca
03-04-21, 00:55

I don't think much she probably waves at everyone, so gps gets me turned around but end up at a stop sign. While waiting to turn back on lowery a cute white girl with a nice shape walks up and asks if I want her to get it, I say thanks but no. She takes off her hat so I can see her face and its suprisingly cute. I'm still at the sign because lowery has some traffic, girl proceeds to pull her pants down and shirt up and says "seriously you don't want to fuck me for 40 bucks?" I swear if I hadn't just spent time with Jasmine I would have been all over her, but I can't recover that quick, I debated running the side streets for a while to build back up but thought, no this place has a bad rep for a reason and I took off.That was probably Jordan who you ran into in the bluffs if she was cute and young. Last time I saw her she had on a hat. I don't think she usually charges as much as she quoted you from my conversations with her. Also No offense to Tattoo and whoever else but yal are exaggerating about the bluffs so I'm assuming yal never really go. Like most hoods most of the drama going down between people who are familiar with each other. That doesn't mean you shouldn't watch your self though. The biggest threat is the cops catching you in the act as they do ride through the side streets enough for it to happen. Like the other poster said its best to take your hoe for a ride into the city or if they got a 5 $ rent spot. I can't remember a bad 5 $ rent spot in my life because it's usually the house of an older man or woman so no drama. Another down side to the bluffs for some of you maybe if you are looking for kind of cute hoes you won't find many. You'll mostly find plain looks and below.

Mr Tattoo
03-04-21, 01:56
You are totally right the bluffs are bad, but the bad stuff happens on the side streets, the main street (lowery) isn't any less safe than Fulton, I've been down there during many a shooting in the past. The only nice thing is that the bluffs are 2 miles from downtown Atlanta (the good part) so if you pick up a girl on the main drag you can move over to downtown and find someplace safe to park.

Just sayin don't anyone believe there is anything safe about Fulton.Yea Fib always been an dangerous area especially back then when SW activity was very heavy you would have shootings at those hotels all the time especially late at night over girls, drugs you name it but for some reason I never really felt unsafe on Fib all the years I been there I mean I knew it was danger there but I always just went to get a SW and bounce and stayed clear of the dope boys. Now years back when the SW action pretty much died down they clean the area up to make it look more nicer but Fib will always be Fib.

Now days Fib really not that dangerous like other areas like The Bluffs, Metro, Old Natty but still can't let your guard down anywhere in Atlanta with all the crime going on.

But I do feel Fib is way safer then The Bluffs but some may feel differently.

Mr Tattoo
03-04-21, 01:58
Yea I'll stay away from the bluffs. No woman is worth that kind of hassle. I didn't see the 2 girls while I was out Monday. I wonder if anyone will go for the 2 for 1 deal. I'll admit they both were cute. As far as strip clubs all I know about is Fannies. Not many cute women there. The brown haired girl serving the drinks is cute and has a nice ass. Fannies is more of a place for regulars. You can see 3 or 4 dancers all hanging around a couple guys because you see them there all the time (like at 2 in the afternoon on a Monday). So if you're new going there don't act like you are. And of course I'm sure flaunting lots of money will get their attention. As far as Babes (I think that's the name of the place next to Fannies) and Club Wax I've never been.Babes is Ace of Clubs now but they still got the Babes sign in the parking lot but it's some really nice Dancers in there I just wish they was SW LOL.

BazeMore
03-04-21, 14:22
Anyone seen Lisa wit that booty on WCR? What's her head game like? Quoted a dub but couldn’t pull the trigger at that time

Marc1960
03-04-21, 14:31
On fib wow, it was the place to go I seen so many girls that probably just showed up once in a while you would never see them again, they were Grade A. One I use to see that stayed down there was a fine ass short spinner wg with blonde hair kept it in corn rows. I can't remember what her name was? Damn she was fine, bolt ons and a fantastic body and knew how to use it. I made the 2 hr drive more times than I care to remember. Just to see her, she was fun and ran off any one that would even speak to me, man she was fun and kept me safe (rare). I heard she was pimping under age girls and went to jail. I kind of quit going down there. If I'm in the area I will ride around most girls I see there during the day are strung out looking, so I usually hit the clubs around there some it been over a year since I have been down there but really enjoy reading you all post. It brings back memories, damn good ones. I miss the good old days!

Parrot Scope
03-04-21, 19:21
That was probably Jordan who you ran into in the bluffs if she was cute and young. Last time I saw her she had on a hat. I don't think she usually charges as much as she quoted you from my conversations with her. Also No offense to Tattoo and whoever else but yal are exaggerating about the bluffs so I'm assuming yal never really go. Like most hoods most of the drama going down between people who are familiar with each other. That doesn't mean you shouldn't watch your self though. The biggest threat is the cops catching you in the act as they do ride through the side streets enough for it to happen. Like the other poster said its best to take your hoe for a ride into the city or if they got a 5 $ rent spot. I can't remember a bad 5 $ rent spot in my life because it's usually the house of an older man or woman so no drama. Another down side to the bluffs for some of you maybe if you are looking for kind of cute hoes you won't find many. You'll mostly find plain looks and below.I wish someone would write a detailed guide on the bluffs.

I don't know much about the place or how to navigate it. Where are the Hotspots?? Any good SW names to drop or recommendations there??

I suspect it would be a great place for BBBJCIM with ugly or older SW, which I don't mind. Just looking for good pampering head sessions.

Can anyone help me out?

Mr Tattoo
03-04-21, 19:34
On fib wow, it was the place to go I seen so many girls that probably just showed up once in a while you would never see them again, they were Grade A. One I use to see that stayed down there was a fine ass short spinner wg with blonde hair kept it in corn rows. I can't remember what her name was? Damn she was fine, bolt ons and a fantastic body and knew how to use it. I made the 2 hr drive more times than I care to remember. Just to see her, she was fun and ran off any one that would even speak to me, man she was fun and kept me safe (rare). I heard she was pimping under age girls and went to jail. I kind of quit going down there. If I'm in the area I will ride around most girls I see there during the day are strung out looking, so I usually hit the clubs around there some it been over a year since I have been down there but really enjoy reading you all post. It brings back memories, damn good ones. I miss the good old days!Yea man I didn't know about Fib back in the early and mid 90's I was still in high school I only heard about Stewart Avenue LOL. But I discovered Fib like in 2000 I think the first time I went there it was winter and they was doing road construction near the Airway but I didn't really see any SW but I didn't go on the side streets or nothing cause I didn't know the area so I left and came back that following Spring and Summer I was truly amaze at the amount of SW on the street and hotels OMG Pussy was everywhere I mean everywhere LOL. Man those days was the best you could get there 9 am in the morning and see SW already out walking.

But sadly Fib really went downhill after 2016 and now it's pretty much rock bottom as most of the SW are crackheads and low quality.

It's 2 hot new BSW on Fib now tho first saw them a few weeks ago they reminded me of the old Fib back in the days will see how long they stick around tho.

I'm like you man I miss the old Fib so many high quality girls to choose from.

CuriousJorge
03-04-21, 22:08
$20 for cfs and CBJ. CBJ was bad, no suction or enthusiasm, cfs was bad no grip, but the ass is big. Nice for the visuals but save your money. But with these women YMMV.

Anyone seen Lisa wit that booty on WCR? What's her head game like? Quoted a dub but couldnt pull the trigger at that time

SkyWookie
03-04-21, 23:54
On fib wow, it was the place to go I seen so many girls that probably just showed up once in a while you would never see them again, they were Grade A. One I use to see that stayed down there was a fine ass short spinner wg with blonde hair kept it in corn rows. I can't remember what her name was? Damn she was fine, bolt ons and a fantastic body and knew how to use it. I made the 2 hr drive more times than I care to remember. Just to see her, she was fun and ran off any one that would even speak to me, man she was fun and kept me safe (rare). I heard she was pimping under age girls and went to jail. I kind of quit going down there. If I'm in the area I will ride around most girls I see there during the day are strung out looking, so I usually hit the clubs around there some it been over a year since I have been down there but really enjoy reading you all post. It brings back memories, damn good ones. I miss the good old days!This four year period had me going to FIB twice a week. Why you ask? Girls were young 18-25 (older ones too), Girls were everywhere. I used to go to the Travelodge (what it was called back then). There was no fence and the only security was a big guy who was pimping 2 girls of his own out of the motel. I would sometimes get a room for 30 bucks just to have a place to take the girls. When the girls on the street were busy I'd just ask big security guy where the fine young pussy was and he'd ask "white or black?" He'd then proceed to call a room and get the girl down for me. You could also drive around the motel and girls would be standing in lingerie and 1 time even naked in the room doorway, it was a red light district.

I know this sounds far fetched but anyone with history on FIB lived it as well, no less than 30 girls on the street on the weekends. I actually picked up one skinny perky girl on her 18th birthday, I had never seen her out before and she was standing by the chevron, I pulled up and she ran over with a big smile saying "will you be my first date I just turned 18?" She showed me her I'd just to prove it, she was so proud, FIB was a plethora of delights. It was a playground for adult men, any type of girl, any service you want them to do. Lots of competition, now you would never know by driving around. On many occasions I picked up girls that were just stopping over on FIB to make enough to keep going on their trips. I'm a sucker for young white spinners, and they were everywhere.

Those were the days.

Wolfish1
03-05-21, 03:33
That was probably Jordan who you ran into in the bluffs if she was cute and young. Last time I saw her she had on a hat. I don't think she usually charges as much as she quoted you from my conversations with her. Also No offense to Tattoo and whoever else but yal are exaggerating about the bluffs so I'm assuming yal never really go. Like most hoods most of the drama going down between people who are familiar with each other. That doesn't mean you shouldn't watch your self though. The biggest threat is the cops catching you in the act as they do ride through the side streets enough for it to happen. Like the other poster said its best to take your hoe for a ride into the city or if they got a 5 $ rent spot. I can't remember a bad 5 $ rent spot in my life because it's usually the house of an older man or woman so no drama. Another down side to the bluffs for some of you maybe if you are looking for kind of cute hoes you won't find many. You'll mostly find plain looks and below.Yuh man, I used to drive a tow truck in the bluff like a year ago. Met this cute white chick Beth at the chevron on the intersection. We used to hang out at an old mans house on Jones ave for like $5 an hour real cheap and safe. Not sure if Beth is still around there are not but do miss the occasional gems that do show up. I think she was a heroin user.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-05-21, 10:49
Found this one in Peachtree last night. She only here for the weekend.

Mr Tattoo
03-05-21, 12:55
Found this one in Peachtree last night. She only here for the weekend.She should be on Fib instead but I'm thinking with all Star weekend it might be a few more new girls on Fib tonight.

Where did you find her on Peachtree street?

Was it near Midtown?

SwLuvr
03-05-21, 15:02
Found this one in Peachtree last night. She only here for the weekend.She was in CT lastnight according to her ad up here.

Mr Tattoo
03-05-21, 15:10
She was in CT lastnight according to her ad up here.I text her she is in Atlanta this weekend wants 300 for an hour FS LOL.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-05-21, 16:06
She was in CT lastnight according to her ad up here.Negative. She went live when she was walking. I seen her from the YouTube videos on fig. She's legit. You got duped.

Zone 3
03-05-21, 16:36
Like every other spot in Atlanta the Bluff isn't what it once was but you can still find gems. Like stated in other posts, this area is a huge drug area once being known as the largest heroin trap in the southeast (still might be honestly). It is located primarily in the English ave area but should over into Vine City. Every girl in this area is a user do if that isn't your thing don't bother coming here. Ok now here are some streets that I've been successful on:

Proctor Street.

Ok so this used to be the main drag for me but since the main door houses that are close to the intersection of P and Lowery have been boarded up not nearly as successful as I used to be but action can still be had. Literally any street that intersects Proctor can have girls on in it, it really depends on there need for a fix.

Oliver Street.

Intersects Proctor and girls will sit on the steps of the abandoned church or the will be walking down the street.

Paines Ave.

Usually at the intersection of Paines and Proctor standing in front of the church.

Jett Street.

There is a dope house on the next street over and you will sometimes see girls traveling to or from it.

This should be good start and I'm my opinion these are some of the core streets when trying to find action. Other streets have action such as Neal but in my experience these are the most consistent. Also the gast stations and JJ food mart on lowery are areas that the girls frequent. Another bonus area is North Ave which is across from JJ food Mart. Isn't really for the faint of heart though. Bbif interested in the North Ave just let me know and I can give you details. Hope the information was helpful and I included a pic of the boundaries I found online.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-05-21, 16:41
She was in CT lastnight according to her ad up here.No.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

MassageAwesome
03-05-21, 17:47
I text her she is in Atlanta this weekend wants 300 for an hour FS LOL.All Star weekend huh? We probably thinking with that as well as it's not too bad out temperature wise there will be plenty of action tonight. But knowing F I B, it could be, or it could be not. Meeting a friend for drinks after work so Tattoo, I'll try to hit up F I B when I'm done depending on drunkenness LOL.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-05-21, 17:56
Found this one in Peachtree last night. She only here for the weekend.Peachtree and 11th.

I seen her before on that one guy videos who records SW's on fig.

Wish she would've brought more of them too.

Mr Tattoo
03-05-21, 18:22
All Star weekend huh? We probably thinking with that as well as it's not too bad out temperature wise there will be plenty of action tonight. But knowing F I B, it could be, or it could be not. Meeting a friend for drinks after work so Tattoo, I'll try to hit up F I B when I'm done depending on drunkenness LOL.Yea you should pass through tonight I'm sure those 2 new chicks will be out maybe a few new ones in for all Star weekend. I probably pass through tomorrow night myself.

Mr Tattoo
03-05-21, 23:25
Anybody out on Fib tonight?

MassageAwesome?

MassageAwesome
03-06-21, 00:48
Yea you should pass through tonight I'm sure those 2 new chicks will be out maybe a few new ones in for all Star weekend. I probably pass through tomorrow night myself.Nothing happened tonight. It looked like they were filming something on F I C by Babes. They had some dude laying on the ground and a couple of people had a gun to his head. Not sure if that was real or fake. In any event it was crowded vehicle-wise. Fannies was packed and full Starship and liquor store parking lot. Usual yayhoos at Valero but believe it or not only 1 SW out, and guess who it was?

Mr Tattoo
03-06-21, 01:41
Nothing happened tonight. It looked like they were filming something on F I C by Babes. They had some dude laying on the ground and a couple of people had a gun to his head. Not sure if that was real or fake. In any event it was crowded vehicle-wise. Fannies was packed and full Starship and liquor store parking lot. Usual yayhoos at Valero but believe it or not only 1 SW out, and guess who it was?Man that sucks I was sure it would be more SW out I guess Big Nikki had the entire area to herself LOL.

As for the guy with the gun to his head maybe they was filming something but seems if they was they would have that area blocked off oh well I'm surprised those 2 new BSW girls wasn't out tonight I probably pass through Saturday night.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-06-21, 11:55
Nothing happened tonight. It looked like they were filming something on F I C by Babes. They had some dude laying on the ground and a couple of people had a gun to his head. Not sure if that was real or fake. In any event it was crowded vehicle-wise. Fannies was packed and full Starship and liquor store parking lot. Usual yayhoos at Valero but believe it or not only 1 SW out, and guess who it was?I was out there from 8:30 ish to about 9 close to ten.

First it was a accident on the 20 going back downtown that had traffic backed up for miles. Every one was getting off on fib. Then the stop light in front of the liquor store wasn't working so you had to be extra careful crossing there.

But as far as SW's I saw one short light skin chick walking around. She looked ok from a distance but when you got up close she had a small head and her teeth were jacked up. I would've been scared to get some head from her. But she wanted 70 for everything.

Then I saw big Nikki out there. It was also another white girl out there who I never saw before. She looked like one of those goth chicks. She was dressed in all black and looked like half her head was shaved and she had on sunglasses at night.

But the best one from a distance was a black chick in a blue dress just walking around in the starship and liquor store parking lot. I guess her handler was in a silver f150 because she kept going back and forth to it.

Went over by the Fulton inn and it wasn't nothing over there.

BazeMore
03-06-21, 19:50
Decided to take a stroll on WCR the other night and take another shot at finding Deb. No luck. I did however see Lisa. Not a fan. After passing by her I see a BSW named Tasha. She was cool but I decided to keep looking. It was only after I dipped that I realized she might be the Tasha everyone talking about here. So I did a 360 but she was gone off. After cussing my luck, I see another BSW slim young redbone Jasmine and fairly good looking too. Said fuck it, and hit her with that. 2 for the dome. I was 1/3 of the way done before we was at the stop light. She keeps going y'all no breaks even thru the finish. All in all would recommend.

MassageAwesome
03-06-21, 21:54
I was out there from 8:30 ish to about 9 close to ten.

First it was a accident on the 20 going back downtown that had traffic backed up for miles. Every one was getting off on fib. Then the stop light in front of the liquor store wasn't working so you had to be extra careful crossing there.

But as far as SW's I saw one short light skin chick walking around. She looked ok from a distance but when you got up close she had a small head and her teeth were jacked up. I would've been scared to get some head from her. But she wanted 70 for everything.

Then I saw big Nikki out there. It was also another white girl out there who I never saw before. She looked like one of those goth chicks. She was dressed in all black and looked like half her head was shaved and she had on sunglasses at night.

But the best one from a distance was a black chick in a blue dress just walking around in the starship and liquor store parking lot. I guess her handler was in a silver f150 because she kept going back and forth to it.

Went over by the Fulton inn and it wasn't nothing over there.Yea forgot to mention the liquor store light. It was very dangerous crossing that area. I wonder if the chick in all black was the same I saw last weekend. How did the body look?

Mr Tattoo
03-06-21, 22:14
Anyone pass through Fib Saturday night?

MassageAwesome?

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-06-21, 23:59
Yea forgot to mention the liquor store light. It was very dangerous crossing that area. I wonder if the chick in all black was the same I saw last weekend. How did the body look?She was thin.

But she had on a black dress with tights something like this.

MassageAwesome
03-07-21, 01:09
Anyone pass through Fib Saturday night?

MassageAwesome?Not tonight. Tomorrow night for sure. Thought you were driving by.

Mr Tattoo
03-07-21, 02:02
Not tonight. Tomorrow night for sure. Thought you were driving by.Yea I was going to go tonight but got drunk so I stayed at home.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-07-21, 20:22
Made a pass through there and saw 2 dark skin SW's. One had green hair and the other had pink. Both were not worth stopping for so I kept going. Went down on Peachtree and saw this bad one. She wanted 200 and I just asked for her number. Find out she posts ads too. Here is a pic.

SkyWookie
03-07-21, 20:34
Nothing happened tonight. It looked like they were filming something on F I C by Babes. They had some dude laying on the ground and a couple of people had a gun to his head. Not sure if that was real or fake. In any event it was crowded vehicle-wise. Fannies was packed and full Starship and liquor store parking lot. Usual yayhoos at Valero but believe it or not only 1 SW out, and guess who it was?I'm fortunate to know a couple people still who live in that area, fortunate to know them, unfortunate they live there. That wasn't a filming, that was a shakedown, apparently the guy with the gun to his head has been making a lot of money off dope boys and they were taking some back. FIB is as dangerous as the bluffs or anywhere else in atlanta, don't let ease of driving around and ability to pick up girls fool you. There are a lot of murders that go unreported in that area. I still go, but FIB is just as much about the adventure and thrill of the chase as it is finding a girl. I've had a gun held to my head down there before, I just try not to get stuck at a light or stop sign, that is when they will get you, I know you are thinking you won't roll down the window. They'll just shoot you through the window, unlock the door, push you over, drive you to one of the dumpoff areas for bodies and yes fib has those areas. Then your car goes to the chop shop. At some point a family member reports you missing and that's where it ends, because nobody is going to find your body. This happens more than you imagine on FIB. It's the whole reason wannabe gangsters shoot their rap videos on FIB.

MassageAwesome
03-07-21, 23:48
Yea I was going to go tonight but got drunk so I stayed at home.You miss nothing tonight (Sunday). Not a SW in sight: no Nikki, no Melissa, not even the waving BSW. One drive around F I C, down Mills and back, and I was out.

Mr Tattoo
03-08-21, 09:58
You miss nothing tonight (Sunday). Not a SW in sight: no Nikki, no Melissa, not even the waving BSW. One drive around F I C, down Mills and back, and I was out.Damn glad I didn't waste my gas it's going to be warm all week so maybe it will pick up.

Mr Tattoo
03-08-21, 10:07
I'm fortunate to know a couple people still who live in that area, fortunate to know them, unfortunate they live there. That wasn't a filming, that was a shakedown, apparently the guy with the gun to his head has been making a lot of money off dope boys and they were taking some back. FIB is as dangerous as the bluffs or anywhere else in atlanta, don't let ease of driving around and ability to pick up girls fool you. There are a lot of murders that go unreported in that area. I still go, but FIB is just as much about the adventure and thrill of the chase as it is finding a girl. I've had a gun held to my head down there before, I just try not to get stuck at a light or stop sign, that is when they will get you, I know you are thinking you won't roll down the window. They'll just shoot you through the window, unlock the door, push you over, drive you to one of the dumpoff areas for bodies and yes fib has those areas. Then your car goes to the chop shop. At some point a family member reports you missing and that's where it ends, because nobody is going to find your body. This happens more than you imagine on FIB. It's the whole reason wannabe gangsters shoot their rap videos on FIB.Don't get me wrong what you saying about Fib has been true in the past I even had SW tell me how people get murdered on Fib but doesn't make the news. I mean Fib always been a dangerous area just like any other prostitution area in Atlanta but Fib not as dangerous as it use to be if you go there mind your business and just get a SW and be out you should be ok. I been on Fib since 2000 never been a victim on Fib although I seen some crazy shit back then tho and lot of shootings in the past. The average person wouldn't believe the stuff that went down at the Old Travel Inn hotel back then. I still say now Fib is safer then the Bluffs maybe cause I know the area all too well.

Mr Tattoo
03-08-21, 10:10
Made a pass through there and saw 2 dark skin SW's. One had green hair and the other had pink. Both were not worth stopping for so I kept going. Went down on Peachtree and saw this bad one. She wanted 200 and I just asked for her number. Find out she posts ads too. Here is a pic.I hope she is female especially if you saw her on Peachtree Street hopefully not in the Midtown area cause ain't no real females there if you find one she most likely a man LOL.

But she look all female tho.

Marcus07
03-08-21, 10:12
I'm fortunate to know a couple people still who live in that area, fortunate to know them, unfortunate they live there. That wasn't a filming, that was a shakedown, apparently the guy with the gun to his head has been making a lot of money off dope boys and they were taking some back. FIB is as dangerous as the bluffs or anywhere else in atlanta, don't let ease of driving around and ability to pick up girls fool you. There are a lot of murders that go unreported in that area. I still go, but FIB is just as much about the adventure and thrill of the chase as it is finding a girl. I've had a gun held to my head down there before, I just try not to get stuck at a light or stop sign, that is when they will get you, I know you are thinking you won't roll down the window. They'll just shoot you through the window, unlock the door, push you over, drive you to one of the dumpoff areas for bodies and yes fib has those areas. Then your car goes to the chop shop. At some point a family member reports you missing and that's where it ends, because nobody is going to find your body. This happens more than you imagine on FIB. It's the whole reason wannabe gangsters shoot their rap videos on FIB.That's crazy. I highly doubt anybody knows how to drive a stick shift so I'm not worried about carjackings and my car is clean nothing in the center console, floors, seats or glovebox, even my trunk is clean. I normally have my gun right next to me just incase but the other stuff I've seen is beyond me. Sometimes it be SW at the gas stations that I want to pick up but it just be too many dope boys around there so I just kinda sit and wait from a distance. I also hate the SW that be grouped up or walking with other SW. It hinders me from either approaching or low balling them.

SkyWookie
03-08-21, 11:41
That's crazy. I highly doubt anybody knows how to drive a stick shift so I'm not worried about carjackings and my car is clean nothing in the center console, floors, seats or glovebox, even my trunk is clean. I normally have my gun right next to me just incase but the other stuff I've seen is beyond me. Sometimes it be SW at the gas stations that I want to pick up but it just be too many dope boys around there so I just kinda sit and wait from a distance. I also hate the SW that be grouped up or walking with other SW. It hinders me from either approaching or low balling them.FIB was a playground years ago, but a lot of that is because a lot of money was floating around. Mongers paid girls, girls bought from dope boys, not many robberies, as money dried up they get desperate. I only pick up on side streets as I'm not going to pull up to a girl hanging out in the starship parking lot with 4 dope boys.

That is why I was so amazed on my first visit to the Bluffs, no dope boys out, they stay in the houses and 2 descent looking white girls between the mechanic shop / conven store and Lindsay st. Baptist church (2 block section). I saw more worthwhile action in that 5 minutes than I've seen on fib in years. I will still always go to fib to look first since I know all the streets, 10 years ago though I'd of done some thing that today would be insane. Places I used to sit and watch for girls to come out, now they are danger zones. So much has changed.

I'm planning in the next couple days to pray at Lindsay st. Baptist church in the bluffs, and if it is willed for me to do so, show my love to a nice girl in the area while I'm there.

Mr Tattoo
03-08-21, 15:12
That's crazy. I highly doubt anybody knows how to drive a stick shift so I'm not worried about carjackings and my car is clean nothing in the center console, floors, seats or glovebox, even my trunk is clean. I normally have my gun right next to me just incase but the other stuff I've seen is beyond me. Sometimes it be SW at the gas stations that I want to pick up but it just be too many dope boys around there so I just kinda sit and wait from a distance. I also hate the SW that be grouped up or walking with other SW. It hinders me from either approaching or low balling them.Honestly Fib ain't that dangerous like it use to be but still I'm always armed for my protection anywhere I go in Atlanta not just Fib and honestly you would be at higher risk getting carjack in the city of Atlanta not Fib you just got to be careful anywhere these days not just Fib and in the city of Atlanta.

Sgt Lurker
03-08-21, 16:17
I'm fortunate to know a couple people still who live in that area, fortunate to know them, unfortunate they live there. That wasn't a filming, that was a shakedown, apparently the guy with the gun to his head has been making a lot of money off dope boys and they were taking some back. FIB is as dangerous as the bluffs or anywhere else in atlanta, don't let ease of driving around and ability to pick up girls fool you. There are a lot of murders that go unreported in that area. I still go, but FIB is just as much about the adventure and thrill of the chase as it is finding a girl. I've had a gun held to my head down there before, I just try not to get stuck at a light or stop sign, that is when they will get you, I know you are thinking you won't roll down the window. They'll just shoot you through the window, unlock the door, push you over, drive you to one of the dumpoff areas for bodies and yes fib has those areas. Then your car goes to the chop shop. At some point a family member reports you missing and that's where it ends, because nobody is going to find your body. This happens more than you imagine on FIB. It's the whole reason wannabe gangsters shoot their rap videos on FIB.I have made it a point if I am in one of those areas such as FIB and old Steward Ave and caught by a light, I am hold back from the car in front and have an escape route to the left or down the sidewalk. I had to use it once on Stewart, I was the 3rd car at the light and apparently the other two were having some discussions. The doors flew open, the first person out had a baseball bat and I was up on the sidewalk getting the hell out of there.

HaneDales
03-08-21, 17:51
I'm having trouble following. You were in a car and then just got safely away on foot, leaving your car with the perps in the process?

I have made it a point if I am in one of those areas such as FIB and old Steward Ave and caught by a light, I am hold back from the car in front and have an escape route to the left or down the sidewalk. I had to use it once on Stewart, I was the 3rd car at the light and apparently the other two were having some discussions. The doors flew open, the first person out had a baseball bat and I was up on the sidewalk getting the hell out of there.

MassageAwesome
03-08-21, 20:42
I'm having trouble following. You were in a car and then just got safely away on foot, leaving your car with the perps in the process?Better his car than himself.

Ronny770
03-08-21, 23:57
Made a pass through there and saw 2 dark skin SW's. One had green hair and the other had pink. Both were not worth stopping for so I kept going. Went down on Peachtree and saw this bad one. She wanted 200 and I just asked for her number. Find out she posts ads too. Here is a pic.Excuse my ignorance but isn't Peachtree where the TS SWs work?

Sgt Lurker
03-09-21, 09:40
I have made it a point if I am in one of those areas such as FIB and old Steward Ave and caught by a light, I am hold back from the car in front and have an escape route to the left or down the sidewalk. I had to use it once on Stewart, I was the 3rd car at the light and apparently the other two were having some discussions. The doors flew open, the first person out had a baseball bat and I was up on the sidewalk getting the hell out of there.If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk. The reason I keep my car back far enough is so I can drive as quickly as possible in whichever direction is needed. I went up over and down the sidewalk until I passed those folks.

Mr Tattoo
03-09-21, 11:54
Excuse my ignorance but isn't Peachtree where the TS SWs work?Yea it is but I don't think there down there anymore just maybe a few at times but they work that area for decades.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-09-21, 13:38
Excuse my ignorance but isn't Peachtree where the TS SWs work?Last weekend the NBA all star weekend was going on and heaux's from all over were downtown.

Some are still down there.

SkyWookie
03-09-21, 19:51
High ho high ho, off to the bluffs I go. Will let you know if anything worthwhile.

Mr Tattoo
03-09-21, 20:08
Last weekend the NBA all star weekend was going on and heaux's from all over were downtown.

Some are still down there.Exactly which area in downtown was they at?

Was is like in Midtown?

SkyWookie
03-09-21, 21:57
Hot young white girl never seen before on Fulton just quoted me 80 for BJ, 150 for FS, was like thanks but no thanks she's on fic as of 830.

SkyWookie
03-10-21, 01:57
Got to fib around 8 and almost immediately found a young hot WSW early 20's. I passed her several times as I thought TGTBT. Her pimp picked her up and brought her to the top of fic by the sex shop, I followed and waved her over. She quoted 80 for BJ and 150 for FS. I told her she might get that online because she looks good but guys who come to FIB don't carry that kind of money, fib is discount pussy. She was moving a little but stayed on fic for about 45 minutes then took off and gone. I drove around for about an hour saw quite a few SW's, about 10 in the fic area but only 1 looked "ok" and after seeing that other young girl I didn't want an oldie.

So for the next 3 hours I did rounds on fib then hopped over to the bluffs and back and forth since they are actually pretty close. I saw a cute blonde spinner by the mechanic shop on lowery but she got scooped by the time I could turn around. Several BSW's out down there, but none interested me, was an eventful night finding the young cutie on fib but too rich for my blood, just not paying that for a girl I pick up off the street.

Bhpr021
03-10-21, 08:20
Hot young white girl never seen before on Fulton just quoted me 80 for BJ, 150 for FS, was like thanks but no thanks she's on fic as of 830.I saw her, too. Blonde girl? Looked quite attractive. I passed after I saw someone inquire and drive away. Figured she'd quote high.

SkyWookie
03-10-21, 10:33
I saw her, too. Blonde girl? Looked quite attractive. I passed after I saw someone inquire and drive away. Figured she'd quote high.She was Blonde, beautiful face, nice shape, when she came up to my window and I rolled it down I was like wow, then she just said "hey" and gave me her prices, she did not appear willing to come down on prices. She obviously was not from the streets, she was being pimped by a guy in an older silver Mercedes, funny enough it looked like the same car as the one that was pimping a girl name jasmine last week, the one who asked me to drive her back to the bluffs.

Bhpr021
03-10-21, 20:12
She was Blonde, beautiful face, nice shape, when she came up to my window and I rolled it down I was like wow, then she just said "hey" and gave me her prices, she did not appear willing to come down on prices. She obviously was not from the streets, she was being pimped by a guy in an older silver Mercedes, funny enough it looked like the same car as the one that was pimping a girl name jasmine last week, the one who asked me to drive her back to the bluffs.Was Jasmine out walking with an umbrella when you picked her up?

Bhpr021
03-10-21, 20:56
Was Jasmine out walking with an umbrella when you picked her up?I just put 2 and 2 together and realized Jasmine just spent the night with me last night. I thought when I saw her the night you picked her up, SkyWookie, she had tear drop tattoos under her eyes. That's the same girl I picked up last night. She gave me a different name but did say, just once, that she usually goes by Jasmine.

Had a decent night. She talks way too much and was kinda giving off this creepy vibe making it sound like she was going to stay long term at my house. While I do appreciate company, I'd rather not have some random hoe just suddenly living with me. I just nodded and smiled. She got offended that I wasn't 100% trusting of someone I quite literally just picked up off the street.

Also talked about us going on a trip, but she wanted to rent a car to go to Buffalo, NY, but wanted to be able to drive but the vehicle would be on my credit card. I nearly laughed her out the house. Like I'm going to assume that liability. She's personable but crazy and a non-stop liar.

Swim101
03-10-21, 21:43
I'm from Philadelphia, PA and currently visiting Georgia for the next two days. I'm in Stockbridge area at the moment. Can you guys drop some intersection I can check out? I do this pretty often in Philly so I know what to look out for. Thank you.

SkyWookie
03-10-21, 22:28
Was Jasmine out walking with an umbrella when you picked her up?The night I picked up Jasmine or whoever she was, she was wearing a white coat with hood, being dark I didn't notice if she had a small tattoo or not, honestly I was focused on other parts of her LOL.

Mr Tattoo
03-10-21, 22:31
I'm from Philadelphia, PA and currently visiting Georgia for the next two days. I'm in Stockbridge area at the moment. Can you guys drop some intersection I can check out? I do this pretty often in Philly so I know what to look out for. Thank you.Well if you came to ATL looking for action you won't find much the only area really is Fib but most likely she will be a crackhead.

If I was you I would leave town and head to LA and visit Figueroa street that's where all the action is.

I Luv Emall
03-11-21, 10:56
I hear what you're saying, but telling him to leave town and head to LA is really not very helpful. He's already here in Atlanta, help him make the best of it. Since you're on the Southside, you can try White City road. It's over by Old National and Roosevelt Highway- you can Google it and find it. I'm not going to tell you it's a main stroll or anything, but you can find some walkers there. I rode through the other day and saw a real cute petite blonde-wig BSW, but another monger just beat me to her. Didn't look like Kendra to me, who I try to avoid, but it's hard to tell sometimes until you get right up on her. Someone said they saw Jasmine the other day, who always gives good service, but I haven't seen out in a long while now. Slim's a good one too, but only seen her once there. The rest aren't much to look at, but I really don't get by there much. You could also try some of the notel areas on Tara Blvd and Old Dixie, which should be prime areas for that side of town to find some working girls, but I don't get over that way myself. Good luck!

Well if you came to ATL looking for action you won't find much the only area really is Fib but most likely she will be a crackhead.

If I was you I would leave town and head to LA and visit Figueroa street that's where all the action is.

MassageAwesome
03-11-21, 13:56
I'm from Philadelphia, PA and currently visiting Georgia for the next two days. I'm in Stockbridge area at the moment. Can you guys drop some intersection I can check out? I do this pretty often in Philly so I know what to look out for. Thank you.Hit up F I B off of I20. These women here aren't lookers but they get the job done at a reasonable price. There's also a few strip clubs in that area as well.

CuriousJorge
03-11-21, 14:05
Lakewood ave / jonesboro rd maybe if you get desperate LOL.

I'm from Philadelphia, PA and currently visiting Georgia for the next two days. I'm in Stockbridge area at the moment. Can you guys drop some intersection I can check out? I do this pretty often in Philly so I know what to look out for. Thank you.

Parrot Scope
03-11-21, 14:50
Got to fib around 8 and almost immediately found a young hot WSW early 20's. I passed her several times as I thought TGTBT. Her pimp picked her up and brought her to the top of fic by the sex shop, I followed and waved her over. She quoted 80 for BJ and 150 for FS. I told her she might get that online because she looks good but guys who come to FIB don't carry that kind of money, fib is discount pussy. She was moving a little but stayed on fic for about 45 minutes then took off and gone. I drove around for about an hour saw quite a few SW's, about 10 in the fic area but only 1 looked "ok" and after seeing that other young girl I didn't want an oldie.

So for the next 3 hours I did rounds on fib then hopped over to the bluffs and back and forth since they are actually pretty close. I saw a cute blonde spinner by the mechanic shop on lowery but she got scooped by the time I could turn around. Several BSW's out down there, but none interested me, was an eventful night finding the young cutie on fib but too rich for my blood, just not paying that for a girl I pick up off the street.What types of SW did you see in the bluffs??

Mr Tattoo
03-11-21, 20:28
What types of SW did you see in the bluffs??I'm sure your usual crackhead SW trying to find a quality SW in Atlanta is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

SkyWookie
03-11-21, 21:18
What types of SW did you see in the bluffs??Obvious drug addicts but the WSW was cute (not destroyed at least not yet) and a black girl who was thin but older.

Mr Tattoo
03-12-21, 15:14
Anyone going to Fib tonight it's going to be mild tonight so maybe a few nice ones might be out.

MassageAwesome you going? LOL.

Parrot Scope
03-12-21, 22:42
Obvious drug addicts but the WSW was cute (not destroyed at least not yet) and a black girl who was thin but older.I definitely don't have an issue with zombies or druggie.

Sometimes they give the best no nonsense BBBJCIM. I'm just concerned if they're crazy or violent, etc.

Lots of mentally ill SW out there too. No time for crazy women LOL.

Did any of the SW quote you anything?

MassageAwesome
03-13-21, 01:09
Anyone going to Fib tonight it's going to be mild tonight so maybe a few nice ones might be out.

MassageAwesome you going? LOL.I went. Got there around 10:45. Saw an ugly medium build BSW on F I C across from Babes. Saw that huge booty BSW (milk chocolate skin tone) by the Super Inn. She was wearing a teal dress. As I was leaving saw a thin older WSW walking towards Valero. Don't think it was Melissa. Then saw a thin WSW walking under the underpass. Almost turned around to get a better look but was too tired. It was warm out so surprised not many SW were out.

Mr Tattoo
03-13-21, 21:36
Anyone passing through?

I was going but feeling under the weather MassageAwesome you passing through?

Marcus07
03-14-21, 13:57
I went. Got there around 10:45. Saw an ugly medium build BSW on F I C across from Babes. Saw that huge booty BSW (milk chocolate skin tone) by the Super Inn. She was wearing a teal dress. As I was leaving saw a thin older WSW walking towards Valero. Don't think it was Melissa. Then saw a thin WSW walking under the underpass. Almost turned around to get a better look but was too tired. It was warm out so surprised not many SW were out.Who is this big booty BSW you speak of? I love huge booties BTW.

Mr Tattoo
03-14-21, 22:34
Went to Fib just before 8 pm and stayed to after 9:30 wasn't much out except Melissa old ugly ass on Mills Pl and a few at the Valero. I did see a decent BSW at the Starship parking lot but look like she hated to be out there. I saw a tall WSW I think also with a nice body but I think she got picked up. I went on Wendell saw a few this one SW who look white or mix was wearing pink shorts she didn't look bad but she only stood at the old Shamrock. I did see LE patrolling the area around Wendell both sides. I saw 2 SW by the Fulton Inn one was thick wearing a black dress the other was dark and slim. So after 9 I called it a night as most of the SW vanished I thought it would have been more girls out due to the warm night.

MassageAwesome
03-14-21, 22:37
Anyone passing through?

I was going but feeling under the weather MassageAwesome you passing through?I don't go out on Saturdays. I did go out tonight (Sunday) around 9:30. There were 3 of Fulton's finest parked at the Red Roof. Only saw one SW and she looked new. She was a short WSW. To be honest she looked like a blonde older Velma from Scooby Doo. She was on F I C and when I came back around she was getting picked up. I only drove around a couple of times due to one of the LE parked on Mills. Plus no one was out so I called it a night. As far as the big booty BSW I don't know her name or no info on her. I assume she has a room at the Super Inn because she's always in that area. If you like a big ass but don't mind a big gut there WSW Big Nikki. Great BJ skills, big ass, but charges 60 for head. Too much for a SW price.

SuburbanPlayer
03-14-21, 22:44
I had a great night! Sometimes you got to change it up. Skip FIB to head to WCR and met Keisha an older BSW. It was a bargain. I might be back.

Mr Tattoo
03-15-21, 11:09
Man does anyone know if Keisha the sexy Lightskin BSW is still on Fib?

I know she use to stay at the Fulton Inn I haven't seen her in a long time.

Anyone know her whereabouts?

Thanks.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-16-21, 10:29
Made a few passes through fib around 8:30 and the starship parking lot was FULL of WSW. Last night must've been WSW night because I didn't see any BSW.

It was this one WSW she was thin and had short hair. I turned around to get a closer look and she got picked up that fast.

All those WSW might make me pass through fib tonight if its not raining.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-16-21, 10:30
Man does anyone know if Keisha the sexy Lightskin BSW is still on Fib?

I know she use to stay at the Fulton Inn I haven't seen her in a long time.

Anyone know her whereabouts?

Thanks.I haven't seen her since that night she got into a fight with that other BSW. Speaking of her I haven't seen her out there either.

Frankie14
03-16-21, 19:36
I've only picked up a few SWs in the past. Haven't for over a year. Anyways, on my way to Wax today I decided just to see if there were any out. No one was but not surprising because of the rain. However, I want to report that you need to watch out for LE. I hadn't noticed them before across FIB from the gas station / hotel. That gives them a better vantage point for activities going on below. So just be careful!

Mr Tattoo
03-16-21, 20:38
I've only picked up a few SWs in the past. Haven't for over a year. Anyways, on my way to Wax today I decided just to see if there were any out. No one was but not surprising because of the rain. However, I want to report that you need to watch out for LE. I hadn't noticed them before across FIB from the gas station / hotel. That gives them a better vantage point for activities going on below. So just be careful!Yea true I don't think there really going after the SW but more so watching the dope boys but still they can fuck with us mongers if they want.

If I see them circling the area I usually get the hell on versus them just sitting at a gas station.

MassageAwesome
03-16-21, 20:54
I've only picked up a few SWs in the past. Haven't for over a year. Anyways, on my way to Wax today I decided just to see if there were any out. No one was but not surprising because of the rain. However, I want to report that you need to watch out for LE. I hadn't noticed them before across FIB from the gas station / hotel. That gives them a better vantage point for activities going on below. So just be careful!There were 3 of them at Red Roof Inn Sunday night. Then when they left, one got on the intersection of Mills and Patton Rd and just sat there for a few minutes. Wouldn't ya know it he would turn when I was stopped at that light. Had his headlights off and everything. Tonight may be a great night to stay in considering what happened at the massage parlors earlier.

Frankie14
03-16-21, 21:10
There were 3 of them at Red Roof Inn Sunday night. Then when they left, one got on the intersection of Mills and Patton Rd and just sat there for a few minutes. Wouldn't ya know it he would turn when I was stopped at that light. Had his headlights off and everything. Tonight may be a great night to stay in considering what happened at the massage parlors earlier.So what happened at the massage parlors?

Bhpr021
03-16-21, 22:23
So what happened at the massage parlors?A guy shot and killed multiple people at three massage parlors in metro Atlanta. At least 8 dead. He's in custody.

MassageAwesome
03-16-21, 23:22
A guy shot and killed multiple people at three massage parlors in metro Atlanta. At least 8 dead. He's in custody. R I P to all who lost their lives. No one deserves that.

Frankie14
03-16-21, 23:38
A guy shot and killed multiple people at three massage parlors in metro Atlanta. At least 8 dead. He's in custody.I started to look up on Google and noticed the same. That's very sad news. I wonder if they are related?

Mr Tattoo
03-17-21, 01:16
A guy shot and killed multiple people at three massage parlors in metro Atlanta. At least 8 dead. He's in custody.I'm thinking this was a hate crime honestly against Asian people in general maybe Coronavirus has something to do with it. We all know what goes on in these Asian Spa's but this is tragic.

MassageAwesome you better stay away from those Massage parlors for a while man.

BangingBasil
03-17-21, 01:39
Out at FIB tonight and needless to say it was a ghost town. Weather being the way it is I think it's to be expected. Would love some advice on the Bluffs, location, the scene, talent and going rates. Miss the hey days of FIB in the early 2000's just like downtown Atlanta. Stay safe fellow mongers!

MassageAwesome
03-17-21, 09:36
I'm thinking this was a hate crime honestly against Asian people in general maybe Coronavirus has something to do with it. We all know what goes on in these Asian Spa's but this is tragic.

MassageAwesome you better stay away from those Massage parlors for a while man.Oh I am. May try an independent provider next month though. And of course there's always those "awesome" SWs.

SkyWookie
03-17-21, 10:00
I'm thinking this was a hate crime honestly against Asian people in general maybe Coronavirus has something to do with it. We all know what goes on in these Asian Spa's but this is tragic.

MassageAwesome you better stay away from those Massage parlors for a while man.Latest news says not a hate crime, he didn't target these places because they were Asian, they were places he had been "serviced" in the past.

MrSwollDick
03-17-21, 12:56
Hey everyone, long time since I've been on the boards. I've been retired for awhile. Had Juicy contact me looking for new customers. Some of you may remember her from her Marietta days. I know FIB is just trash now.

So I wanted to post an alternative for you. She's a tall white girl, thick, and her service use to be outstanding. Bbj date etc. My disclaimer is I don't know if she's gained any weight or not and her service I said use to be damn good. Fat ass and firm D titttiea. Think her age is 27 now. Like all. These girls YMMV!

She in a motel on Thronton Rd behind some gas station as soon as you get off the exit from I-20.

We go about 4 yrs back off and on. She's been thru the drill and clean herself up has a regular job but needs more money. May have a dude but all about her but business and money like most of these girls.

Anyway, I am happy and out of the game. My extra money goes to my hot rods and I get a great return on investment vs these knuckle heads out there.

Just wanted to share.

Peace Out, I'll pop in everyone in awhile. No pics of her sorry.

BazeMore
03-18-21, 09:06
Any one have any 75 South SW or UTR recommendations if any for top notch cbj? The south Atl scene isn't blessed as the west as yall know.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-18-21, 12:27
Exactly which area in downtown was they at?

Was is like in Midtown?https://youtu.be/6UkAjYYRSo8

MassageAwesome
03-18-21, 18:14
Hey everyone, long time since I've been on the boards. I've been retired for awhile. Had Juicy contact me looking for new customers. Some of you may remember her from her Marietta days. I know FIB is just trash now.

So I wanted to post an alternative for you. She's a tall white girl, thick, and her service use to be outstanding. Bbj date etc. My disclaimer is I don't know if she's gained any weight or not and her service I said use to be damn good. Fat ass and firm D titttiea. Think her age is 27 now. Like all. These girls YMMV!

She in a motel on Thronton Rd behind some gas station as soon as you get off the exit from I-20.

We go about 4 yrs back off and on. She's been thru the drill and clean herself up has a regular job but needs more money. May have a dude but all about her but business and money like most of these girls.

Anyway, I am happy and out of the game. My extra money goes to my hot rods and I get a great return on investment vs these knuckle heads out there.

Just wanted to share.

Peace Out, I'll pop in everyone in awhile. No pics of her sorry.Texted Juicy and she said "150 for meet and greet and we can go from there". Hell I'd rather pay 60 for a big Nikki BJ than pay 150. Thanks but no thanks.

SkyWookie
03-18-21, 18:17
Texted Juicy and she said "150 for meet and greet and we can go from there". Hell I'd rather pay 60 for a big Nikki BJ than pay 150. Thanks but no thanks.Thats as bad as the hot WSW that was out last week on FIB who wanted 150, I'm sorry not for street meat.

Mr Tattoo
03-18-21, 22:49
https://youtu.be/6UkAjYYRSo8Video doesn't tell me much except women and fancy cars on Northside Drive near Mercedes Benz Stadium.

Mr Tattoo
03-18-21, 22:50
Thats as bad as the hot WSW that was out last week on FIB who wanted 150, I'm sorry not for street meat.Wow she is out her fuckin mind LOL.

Mr Tattoo
03-19-21, 16:18
Who passing through Fib tonight?

MassageAwesome?

MassageAwesome
03-19-21, 23:20
Who passing through Fib tonight?

MassageAwesome?LOL I was out: 3 trips around F I C and one on Mills. Saw a BSW on F I C and saw ugly ass Melissa walking down the hill from Valero. One of Fulton's finest was parked in Valero. Other than that, nothing. Out in 10 minutes.

SkyWookie
03-19-21, 23:29
Wow she is out her fuckin mind LOL.No not crazy, just new to fib apparently, she was really pretty and had a body on her, obvious she hooked up with the wrong guy who had her out there and pimping her. She was asking escort pricing for SW service, I imagine she didn't get any customers.

Mr Tattoo
03-20-21, 00:47
LOL I was out: 3 trips around F I C and one on Mills. Saw a BSW on F I C and saw ugly ass Melissa walking down the hill from Valero. One of Fulton's finest was parked in Valero. Other than that, nothing. Out in 10 minutes.Damn smh I guess no Nikki either LOL.

I'm still can't believe I let Melissa ugly ass give me a blowjob LOL smh.

MassageAwesome
03-20-21, 17:45
Damn smh I guess no Nikki either LOL.

I'm still can't believe I let Melissa ugly ass give me a blowjob LOL smh.When you're horny enough, the little head takes over. Plus a cheap deal.

BrassMan73
03-20-21, 23:15
Went down WCR tonight around 8:30. Only saw two. One was standing around with some nosy dude. The other had a bad attitude, so I passed on both. 1st time going. May try again tomorrow.

Mr Tattoo
03-20-21, 23:21
Pass through Fib around 6:30 this evening stay until about 7:30 wasn't much out at all but around sunset Melissa ugly ass popped up on Mills and another BSW with long straight hair and saw one BSW headed toward the Super Inn but nothing on Wendell or Shirley dr and no LE in sight the entire hour I was there.

SkyWookie
03-22-21, 14:42
Took the FIB stroll around 9, was there about 30 minutes but all I saw were 2 "so so" BSW's on fic and an old skinny not so pretty WSW by the chevron. There was a BSW by the conv. Store but she was surrounded by 6 wannabe thugs, got a block down and saw a young looking WSW bouncing along by the church, I pulled into the parking lot, she started walking toward the car but you could see a thug wannabe tailing her, I yelled out the window to the girl to tell the dude to get lost, she said don't worry he is fine, I said he goes or I'm gone, she insists as she gets closer he is no trouble, I'm like "bye!

She was trying to get me to stop and wait for her but sorry if she don't get that I don't want her pimp near me then she loses out. Went back to FIB must of been like 1030 nothing but 1 BSW around, I left.

Mr Tattoo
03-22-21, 19:19
Took the FIB stroll around 9, was there about 30 minutes but all I saw were 2 "so so" BSW's on fic and an old skinny not so pretty WSW by the chevron. There was a BSW by the conv. Store but she was surrounded by 6 wannabe thugs, got a block down and saw a young looking WSW bouncing along by the church, I pulled into the parking lot, she started walking toward the car but you could see a thug wannabe tailing her, I yelled out the window to the girl to tell the dude to get lost, she said don't worry he is fine, I said he goes or I'm gone, she insists as she gets closer he is no trouble, I'm like "bye!

She was trying to get me to stop and wait for her but sorry if she don't get that I don't want her pimp near me then she loses out. Went back to FIB must of been like 1030 nothing but 1 BSW around, I left.That older skinny WSW you saw sounds like Melissa she the only skinny older SW I be seeing on Fib. You did right by pulling off on her with her handler near by.

MassageAwesome
03-22-21, 22:55

She was trying to get me to stop and wait for her but sorry if she don't get that I don't want her pimp near me then she loses out. Went back to FIB must of been like 1030 nothing but 1 BSW around, I left.I was out last night (Sunday) but really nothing to report. I think you may have saw the same BSW I did. She was on the hill by Valero wearing a short black dress. She looked thick in build and in ass. Saw a car pull up to talk to her but then they pulled off. She was the only SW I saw. This was around 10:00. Smart move on the WSW. I don't mess with any women who have a dude near them. That spells nothing but trouble no matter what they say.

NumPhillyFan1
03-23-21, 13:51

She was trying to get me to stop and wait for her but sorry if she don't get that I don't want her pimp near me then she loses out. Went back to FIB must of been like 1030 nothing but 1 BSW around, I left.I tried to search back and get the directions. Where is this mythical Bluffs and / or how do you to it using the Starship as reference please. Thanks.

Gary Ridgeway
03-23-21, 14:09
Bluff St SW.

Atlanta, GA 30310.

https://g.co/kgs/qztvvb

MrSwollDick
03-24-21, 14:05
Texted Juicy and she said "150 for meet and greet and we can go from there". Hell I'd rather pay 60 for a big Nikki BJ than pay 150. Thanks but no thanks.Bro, She is definitely not worth the 150 No way, No how!! Sorry, I wished O never tried to help her out. Crazy for her fat ass.

Anyone else have any bad experiences with her.

MassageAwesome
03-24-21, 19:40
Bro, She is definitely not worth the 150 No way, No how!! Sorry, I wished O never tried to help her out. Crazy for her fat ass.

Anyone else have any bad experiences with her.All good. Appreciate you looking out for us. For 150 we better be doing a full out porno scene experience: money shot included.

NumPhillyFan1
03-25-21, 11:27
Bluff St SW.

Atlanta, GA 30310.

https://g.co/kgs/qztvvbI don't need a friend and yes there is a Bluff street but that does not tell me the area he went too. 8 posts and feel empowered to troll. Go figure.

SkyWookie
03-25-21, 13:02
I tried to search back and get the directions. Where is this mythical Bluffs and / or how do you to it using the Starship as reference please. Thanks.If you read the report I went back and forth between FIB and the Bluffs, the starship was on FIB, if you want to go to the bluffs look up Lindsay st. Baptist church in Atlanta, on one side is Lindsay st, running parallel on the other side of the church is Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. All along Lowery blvd south of Hollowell pkwy is the bluffs, including the side streets off of Lowery. It's about a mile stretch of road that has a no name convenience store next to a small mechanics garage.

Nothing mythical about the bluffs, it's been a haven for prostitution and heroin for over 20 years, but unlike FIB there is almost no police presence so you are on your own.

Bhpr021
03-25-21, 15:10
I don't need a friend and yes there is a Bluff street but that does not tell me the area he went too. 8 posts and feel empowered to troll. Go figure.Right? Haha. I don't associate The Bluffs with Bluff Street, to be honest. I associate The Bluffs with English Avenue between Donald Lee Hollowell and Joseph E. Boone. Much of the areas we speak about in Vine City are in this particular area, also bordering Joseph E. Lowery.

NumPhillyFan1
03-26-21, 10:40
If you read the report I went back and forth between FIB and the Bluffs, the starship was on FIB, if you want to go to the bluffs look up Lindsay st. Baptist church in Atlanta, on one side is Lindsay st, running parallel on the other side of the church is Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. All along Lowery blvd south of Hollowell pkwy is the bluffs, including the side streets off of Lowery. It's about a mile stretch of road that has a no name convenience store next to a small mechanics garage.

Nothing mythical about the bluffs, it's been a haven for prostitution and heroin for over 20 years, but unlike FIB there is almost no police presence so you are on your own.Thanks for further info. I know the Bluffs isn't a mythical place. I meant we kept seeing the term but not exactly where it was. I thought I saw directions in one post but at night on a phone isn't the best way to search the forum when you are on FIB. Thanks for landmarks.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-26-21, 12:29
Thanks for further info. I know the Bluffs isn't a mythical place. I meant we kept seeing the term but not exactly where it was. I thought I saw directions in one post but at night on a phone isn't the best way to search the forum when you are on FIB. Thanks for landmarks.Say what's up to Curtis Snow while you're in the bluffs and you will be alright.

Mr Tattoo
03-26-21, 21:25
Anyone passing through this Friday night?

Kind of warm so might be a few decent ones.

MassageAwesome?

Sgt Lurker
03-26-21, 22:33
Drove by there and the only person I saw is the one old skinny dude I always see out walking or just sitting. Not another person over the age of 12.

MassageAwesome
03-26-21, 23:32
Anyone passing through this Friday night?

Kind of warm so might be a few decent ones.

MassageAwesome?I was out and the magic word was LOTS.

LOTS of cars in Starship and liquor store parking lot.

LOTS of yayhoos at Valero.

LOTS of cars at the strip clubs.

But there was only ONE SW out: no, not Nikki. It was ugly ass Melissa wearing an uglier ass matching red outfit. Saw Fulton's finest pull into Valero making everyone scatter like cockroaches. I was out after 3 F I C circle rounds and a drive on Mills.

Mr Tattoo
03-27-21, 00:48
I was out and the magic word was LOTS.

LOTS of cars in Starship and liquor store parking lot.

LOTS of yayhoos at Valero.

LOTS of cars at the strip clubs.

But there was only ONE SW out: no, not Nikki. It was ugly ass Melissa wearing an uglier ass matching red outfit. Saw Fulton's finest pull into Valero making everyone scatter like cockroaches. I was out after 3 F I C circle rounds and a drive on Mills.Wow man Fib not looking good far as SW goes I thought surely since it was a warm Friday night some nice ones would be out. Sad Melissa ugly ass was the only one out smh.

SuburbanPlayer
03-27-21, 09:37
Last evening I was stuck downtown in traffic near the bluff and decided to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised as I passed by a house with around 6 to 8 cuties hovering around dancing and twerking. 2 of the women on the porch were actually fine but I did not know if they were actual SW. They looked too fine to be SW to be honest. I did see 1 White girl but she wasn't that attractive and somewhat portly. She was walking with a black dude. It seemed to be a party atmosphere although I didn't pick up anyone as I was trying to get out of the ATL traffic. I'm not sure if the girls were SW or just some chicks trying to have a good time. Perhaps next time, I'll holla at one.

MassageAwesome
03-27-21, 12:03
Wow man Fib not looking good far as SW goes I thought surely since it was a warm Friday night some nice ones would be out. Sad Melissa ugly ass was the only one out smh.Yeah, and after seeing her under the streetlight and getting a really good look at her, I was thinking "I must have been really fucking horny that night. ".

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-27-21, 12:51
Yeah, and after seeing her under the streetlight and getting a really good look at her, I was thinking "I must have been really fucking horny that night. ".If you need a getaway from Atlanta OBT in Orlando has some good ones working at night.

And its only a 4 1/2 hour drive.

https://youtu.be/HlWP1_37kUw

Mr Tattoo
03-27-21, 14:36
Last evening I was stuck downtown in traffic near the bluff and decided to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised as I passed by a house with around 6 to 8 cuties hovering around dancing and twerking. 2 of the women on the porch were actually fine but I did not know if they were actual SW. They looked too fine to be SW to be honest. I did see 1 White girl but she wasn't that attractive and somewhat portly. She was walking with a black dude. It seemed to be a party atmosphere although I didn't pick up anyone as I was trying to get out of the ATL traffic. I'm not sure if the girls were SW or just some chicks trying to have a good time. Perhaps next time, I'll holla at one.I'm sure those girls was just the local hood chicks and not SW but if you approach one and offer some money they might do it.

Mr Tattoo
03-27-21, 14:39
Yeah, and after seeing her under the streetlight and getting a really good look at her, I was thinking "I must have been really fucking horny that night. ".Yea that night I picked her up I was half drunk and horny but she did a good job for 20 bucks LOL.

I wouldn't ever pick her up again tho as I have standards when it comes to SW and she way below my standards.

CuriousJorge
03-27-21, 18:01
Orlando is nice, but a 8 H drive.

If you need a getaway from Atlanta OBT in Orlando has some good ones working at night.

And its only a 4 1/2 hour drive.

https://youtu.be/HlWP1_37kUw

MassageAwesome
03-27-21, 18:49
Yea that night I picked her up I was half drunk and horny but she did a good job for 20 bucks LOL.

I wouldn't ever pick her up again tho as I have standards when it comes to SW and she way below my standards.Yeah, I am thinking the same thing. I dunno which is worse: looking at Melissa's face or FS from Cindy at Massage Nova. Either way, I'd rather watch xvideos or pornhub.

Scorpio1982
03-27-21, 20:43
Lookout guys. Uncle is out in the unmarked tahoe. All black. Probably other vehicles too. Saw him hanging out by fulton inn.

MassageAwesome
03-27-21, 22:46
Lookout guys. Uncle is out in the unmarked tahoe. All black. Probably other vehicles too. Saw him hanging out by fulton inn.Thanks for the heads up. Any SW action happening?

Mr Tattoo
03-28-21, 00:21
Ok went to Fib around 9 pm tonight wasn't hardly any SW out on FIC but the starship parking lot was jammed pack and so was the strip clubs but didn't see any SW on Mills but saw 2 WSW at the Starship parking lot one was super hot but I get to her later. So I went on Wendell saw LE SUVs at the old Shamrock didn't see any SW on Wendell or any at the Fulton Inn. I went on Shirley dr saw nothing I stayed in the area about an hour but still no SW except the 2 WSW.

Ok now back to this super hot WSW she was wearing blue jeans and a black bra very nice slim figure and pretty face from a distance this girl has to be new I never saw her before. I wonder if she the one another member mentioned saying she wanted 150 for service. I seriously doubt this girl will do anything for under 100 as good as she looks I mean she reminded me of the old Fib when they had lots of hot WSW. I got a pic of her from the back maybe one of you guys recognize her. She is a real hottie!

She the one with the long blonde hair and blue jeans in the pic.

SkyWookie
03-29-21, 00:05
Ok went to Fib around 9 pm tonight wasn't hardly any SW out on FIC but the starship parking lot was jammed pack and so was the strip clubs but didn't see any SW on Mills but saw 2 WSW at the Starship parking lot one was super hot but I get to her later. So I went on Wendell saw LE SUVs at the old Shamrock didn't see any SW on Wendell or any at the Fulton Inn. I went on Shirley dr saw nothing I stayed in the area about an hour but still no SW except the 2 WSW.

Ok now back to this super hot WSW she was wearing blue jeans and a black bra very nice slim figure and pretty face from a distance this girl has to be new I never saw her before. I wonder if she the one another member mentioned saying she wanted 150 for service. I seriously doubt this girl will do anything for under 100 as good as she looks I mean she reminded me of the old Fib when they had lots of hot WSW. I got a pic of her from the back maybe one of you guys recognize her. She is a real hottie!

She the one with the long blonde hair and blue jeans in the pic.The girl who I saw out had a good body but completely different hair, this girl is bright blonde the one I saw was dirty blonde with straight hair, and I think this one looks a little taller. I'm sure the girl in your pic isn't cheap but I've picked up girls like that for less than 100 before on FIB, they never are around long, sometimes only one night.

That brings me Sunday night fulton / bluffs. One nasty looking WSW and 2 nasty looking BSW in the hour I was down on FIB. Nothing worth even taking a second look at.

Went to The Bluffs, saw on girl on lowery, probably late 30's blonde WSW, ok face, by the time I got turned around to go back to talk to her she was gone.

Sunday isn't a great night I know but it was the only one I've had free in a bit so.

CuriousJorge
03-29-21, 00:25
Took a stroll to the bluff and saw a BSW, thick with a black shirt and army fatigue pants. She wanted the usually Jackson but didn't partake due to the broad day light of it all. Anyone know which lady I'm talking about?

HaneDales
03-29-21, 01:25
She's pretty good looking from the back LOL.

She the one with the long blonde hair and blue jeans in the pic.

MassageAwesome
03-29-21, 10:27

She the one with the long blonde hair and blue jeans in the pic.Looks like she has a nice ass on her. Still I wouldn't of talked to her as I avoid any SW who is talking with a dude. Didn't have the chance to go out last night and most likely won't tonight. If anything decent happens be sure y’all post it.

Mr Tattoo
03-29-21, 12:18
Looks like she has a nice ass on her. Still I wouldn't of talked to her as I avoid any SW who is talking with a dude. Didn't have the chance to go out last night and most likely won't tonight. If anything decent happens be sure yall post it.Yea I was hoping she would walk around FIC or even Mills by herself so I could talk to her but she never left that damn Starship parking lot I just don't like pulling into that crowded parking lot trying to talk to a SW I always like to catch them by themselves on Fic, Mills, or Wendell just for my safety.

Maybe she will hang around and I can catch her by herself I wouldn't mind giving her 60 for service honestly cause the quality is there ya know.

Mr Tattoo
03-29-21, 13:54
She's pretty good looking from the back LOL.Yea she got a beautiful face too trust me she a bad ass white girl sexy as hell.

SuburbanPlayer
03-29-21, 18:31
Went to WCR again and this time, it was different. First I pulled up and got with Sally a BSW with some pretty lips and a cute southern accent. She then wanted me to come back to pick her up to go to the store. On the way back, I was interrupted by Keisha. An older BSW, that gives a bargain of a deal. Left with Keisha and got served, very hot. After finishing with Keisha and taking her around the corner, I ran back into Sally. I told Keisha to get out as I had previous business with Sally. Keisha got out and on the way to catch up with Sally, I met Slim, a hot and sexy young BSW (I thought she was Sally at first). Slim got in and she really had some head game so I finally busted. The night wasn't through as Sally wanted to go the store still and I met up with Keisha once more to finalize some things.

Tried posting the video I did of Slim. She caught me when I tried to cut the lights on and made me delete it. Well she deleted it. Of course, it was still in my cam's trash file and I restored it later. I'm not sure, as I couldn't attach it as a MP4 file to this report. She basically just caught me as I cut the lights on to record.

SkyWookie
03-29-21, 20:51
Yea I was hoping she would walk around FIC or even Mills by herself so I could talk to her but she never left that damn Starship parking lot I just don't like pulling into that crowded parking lot trying to talk to a SW I always like to catch them by themselves on Fic, Mills, or Wendell just for my safety.

Maybe she will hang around and I can catch her by herself I wouldn't mind giving her 60 for service honestly cause the quality is there ya know.So in the pic she is standing with another girl and a guy, I have seen regular hot girls in that parking lot before, often there with a bf or friends for the starship store. Just saying it is possible she wasn't working.

MassageAwesome
03-29-21, 22:55
So in the pic she is standing with another girl and a guy, I have seen regular hot girls in that parking lot before, often there with a bf or friends for the starship store. Just saying it is possible she wasn't working.Either that or maybe she was a dancer at Fannies. Guess we'll never know until we find out.

Mr Tattoo
03-30-21, 00:11
So in the pic she is standing with another girl and a guy, I have seen regular hot girls in that parking lot before, often there with a bf or friends for the starship store. Just saying it is possible she wasn't working.Bro I been in this game over 20 years I know a SW when I see one so trust me she was a SW and every time I rode by her she was eyeing the fuck out my ride another dead give away.

As a matter of fact almost any girl you see on Fib is a SW so yes she was definitely a SW.

Mr Tattoo
03-30-21, 00:13
Either that or maybe she was a dancer at Fannies. Guess we'll never know until we find out.Na she wasn't no damn dancer at Fannie's although she could easily work there but this girl was definitely a SW.

Trust me been in this game and On Fib over 20 years I can spot a SW a mile away LOL.

Mr Tattoo
03-30-21, 00:21
Was on Fib around 10 pm tonight not much out except a few SW on Fic and a few on Wendell nothing special. I did see one decent WSW on Fic guys stop and talk to her but no date so her price was too high probably. I saw Melissa on Mills.

I haven't seen Big Nikki in a minute she always out but not lately.

El Capitan
03-30-21, 07:04
Happy Hunting. What time did you get out there?

Went to WCR again and this time, it was different. First I pulled up and got with Sally a BSW with some pretty lips and a cute southern accent. She then wanted me to come back to pick her up to go to the store. On the way back, I was interrupted by Keisha. An older BSW, that gives a bargain of a deal. Left with Keisha and got served, very hot. After finishing with Keisha and taking her around the corner, I ran back into Sally. I told Keisha to get out as I had previous business with Sally. Keisha got out and on the way to catch up with Sally, I met Slim, a hot and sexy young BSW (I thought she was Sally at first). Slim got in and she really had some head game so I finally busted. The night wasn't through as Sally wanted to go the store still and I met up with Keisha once more to finalize some things.

Tried posting the video I did of Slim. She caught me when I tried to cut the lights on and made me delete it. Well she deleted it. Of course, it was still in my cam's trash file and I restored it later. I'm not sure, as I couldn't attach it as a MP4 file to this report. She basically just caught me as I cut the lights on to record.

I Luv Emall
03-30-21, 08:33
Happy Hunting. What time did you get out there?I stopped by last night after work right around 7:00 pm. Saw Slim out for the first time in a long time, and picked her up. She was tripping on something, but she was cool & mellow and did BBBJCIMWS. Tried to get her digits since she's pretty cool (and all I been seeing out there is Kendra's sorry ass who I won't see no more), but she said she didn't have one. On the way back dropping her off saw Tasha standing out there, but I didn't stop. Used to see her years ago when she worked off Godby, and she was always cool then with good service.

MassageAwesome
03-30-21, 09:46
Was on Fib around 10 pm tonight not much out except a few SW on Fic and a few on Wendell nothing special. I did see one decent WSW on Fic guys stop and talk to her but no date so her price was too high probably. I saw Melissa on Mills.

I haven't seen Big Nikki in a minute she always out but not lately.It's been awhile since I seen her. I think like maybe a month. As for the WSW pic, I was going to say if she's not a Fannies dancer and if you anyone knows what a SW looks like I'm sure Tattoo does. What's up with these girls and their high prices?

Mr Tattoo
03-30-21, 17:29
It's been awhile since I seen her. I think like maybe a month. As for the WSW pic, I was going to say if she's not a Fannies dancer and if you anyone knows what a SW looks like I'm sure Tattoo does. What's up with these girls and their high prices?These new girls who look good come to Fib thinking they can charge those high prices like in other cities and think guys here will pay it but they soon find out that's not the case and that Fib is trash so they leave to another city where they can get the bigger bucks.

DryCleanerAce
03-30-21, 19:24
Just left WCR Nun out did see a gurl and a guy walking thoo but nothing what happy hunting experienced. Really must be a hit and miss.

SkyWookie
03-30-21, 22:10
Started on FIB, saw a lot of girls out white / black / unknown, but all were pretty bad, a few I'd not seen before, but I went pretty early. From there I went over to the bluffs and I saw a couple BSW's, one was probably 20's but I wasn't into either so I started back to fib and around 730 saw a white girl, on the thin side, curly blonde hair but when she turned around and I saw the face it looked like it had been put through a meat grinder. I can only guess severe drug use destroyed her. Big Nikki was still missing in action. Disappointing night but hey its Tuesday night so oh well.

Parrot Scope
03-31-21, 01:10
Just left WCR Nun out did see a gurl and a guy walking thoo but nothing what happy hunting experienced. Really must be a hit and miss.Its only "hit or miss" is you are cruising through and expect to see SW standing in the middle of the road.

Remember WCR is just a very dark and long strip of road. Therefore most SW don't just stand in the middle of the road all day and risk getting hit by cars.

You got to spend a little time on the road. Don't just drive by and think its empty. Remember they need to I'm to do their drugs, use the bathroom, hang out, etc. They have lives too LOL.

There is a house most all of the SW go in and out of. Its a drug house, I guess. But you can ask anyone you see about the girls also.

The locals know what's going on. Call your girl out by name, and they'll go get her for you. They will try and charge you like 5 bucks or something, which I never pay.

Trust me though. Lots of gems on WCR. Great for bbbjcik sessions.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-31-21, 09:00
Its only "hit or miss" is you are cruising through and expect to see SW standing in the middle of the road.

Remember WCR is just a very dark and long strip of road. Therefore most SW don't just stand in the middle of the road all day and risk getting hit by cars.

You got to spend a little time on the road. Don't just drive by and think its empty. Remember they need to I'm to do their drugs, use the bathroom, hang out, etc. They have lives too LOL.

There is a house most all of the SW go in and out of. Its a drug house, I guess. But you can ask anyone you see about the girls also.

The locals know what's going on. Call your girl out by name, and they'll go get her for you. They will try and charge you like 5 bucks or something, which I never pay.

Trust me though. Lots of gems on WCR. Great for bbbjcik sessions.This is basically what your suggestions are leading too.

https://youtu.be/1b1hJui6bR0

MassageAwesome
03-31-21, 10:27
Started on FIB, saw a lot of girls out white / black / unknown, but all were pretty bad, a few I'd not seen before, but I went pretty early. From there I went over to the bluffs and I saw a couple BSW's, one was probably 20's but I wasn't into either so I started back to fib and around 730 saw a white girl, on the thin side, curly blonde hair but when she turned around and I saw the face it looked like it had been put through a meat grinder. I can only guess severe drug use destroyed her. Big Nikki was still missing in action. Disappointing night but hey its Tuesday night so oh well.Seeing a SW and they look great from the back and when you get close and see their face they look fugly (like Melissa); that's called the "Boston look".

I'd text Nikki to see where she is but then I'd get annoying continuously hounding texts from her. She texts constantly then stops then does it again.

MrPeki
03-31-21, 11:15
Hello everyone.

I'm here from Los Angeles till Tuesday. What's the good spots to pick up some sws? Thanks in advance.

MassageAwesome
03-31-21, 12:57
Hello everyone.

I'm here from Los Angeles till Tuesday. What's the good spots to pick up some sws? Thanks in advance.Fulton Industrial Boulevard (F I B) is the most recognizable spot. Get on I-20 and take exit 47. Cruise between Patton Dr (shell gas station) and M L K (Citgo and Wendy’s) and those streets in between. If you go back some pages there's a post on the exact spots. There's also WCR and The Bluffs. Their locations are also mentioned. You probably won't find that much great action than being in L A. Welcome to Atlanta.

CarmelFight
03-31-21, 12:59
Hello everyone.

I'm here from Los Angeles till Tuesday. What's the good spots to pick up some sws? Thanks in advance.LOL no good spots anymore, get more action in LA at the malls than FIB 🤣.

STandR
03-31-21, 16:47
LOL no good spots anymore, get more action in LA at the malls than FIB 🤣.Got to agree. No blade better than Figueroa in LA. Puts any SW spot in Atlanta to shame.

Mr Tattoo
03-31-21, 19:14
Hello everyone.

I'm here from Los Angeles till Tuesday. What's the good spots to pick up some sws? Thanks in advance.Well sorry to tell you but you are in for a big disappointment here in Atlanta the SW scene been dead for years Fib your only hope but the quality is very bad.

SkyWookie
03-31-21, 20:48
This is basically what your suggestions are leading too.

https://youtu.be/1b1hJui6bR0OK, you don't let a drug dealer in your car, never, just like you don't let a girl with a bag in your car, and they actually told the dude they had 5 bills on them, they were actually asking to get robbed at gunpoint.

FlyWhyteGuy007
04-01-21, 05:38
OK, you don't let a drug dealer in your car, never, just like you don't let a girl with a bag in your car, and they actually told the dude they had 5 bills on them, they were actually asking to get robbed at gunpoint.Yup.

And you're basically giving out info that could end up in the same situation.

You never go by no trap house asking for people, then asking for people to find people.

If ain't none out there come back later or call it a day.

You keep riding up and down the area you looking suspicious and people start watching you and may end up following you.

Don't get in your feelings.

Which you said was flat out bogus.

The bluffs is not like Fulton.

FlyWhyteGuy007
04-01-21, 17:19
Did anyone else hear about this sting last week?

https://thecitizen.com/2021/03/26/21-arrested-over-2-nights-for-prostitution-pimping-in-2-city-sex-sting/

ToRemain
04-01-21, 20:59
Well sorry to tell you but you are in for a big disappointment here in Atlanta the SW scene been dead for years Fib your only hope but the quality is very bad.I read this and get so depressed. I'm not old enough to have experienced FIB in its prime, but I'm also old enough to have remember spending a lot of time on FIB. My grandmother worked a job at a candy factory back in the day when the Captain D's was still up. She also has a crib that was walking distance from the strip, so I'd intentionally walk to the store every chance I got just to see all the women working. I also remember Stewart Avenue (Metropolitan), but the bottom line is the quality is even dramatically worse from when I started mongering in 2015. It's literally shit tier now to the point where it's not even worth the stroll. The girls max out at 5's, and they have the nerve to try to tax for mediocre service, it's appalling really.

Parrot Scope
04-02-21, 01:39
This is basically what your suggestions are leading too.

https://youtu.be/1b1hJui6bR0Well my method works for me. I've never had any issues, but I do have a strong backbone and I refuse to be a simp.

There's always girls out there, just not always standing in the road. Once you know the name of a favorite girl, things become easier.

Never had any issues on Wcr. Now the bluffs, that may be a different story.

SuburbanPlayer
04-02-21, 02:28
Happy Hunting. What time did you get out there?I can't remember the exact time but it was around 4 or 5 pm. It was still daylight and I almost missed it but I drove further down and met Sally.

MassageAwesome
04-02-21, 07:17
I read this and get so depressed. I'm not old enough to have experienced FIB in its prime, but I'm also old enough to have remember spending a lot of time on FIB. My grandmother worked a job at a candy factory back in the day when the Captain D's was still up. She also has a crib that was walking distance from the strip, so I'd intentionally walk to the store every chance I got just to see all the women working. I also remember Stewart Avenue (Metropolitan), but the bottom line is the quality is even dramatically worse from when I started mongering in 2015. It's literally shit tier now to the point where it's not even worth the stroll. The girls max out at 5's, and they have the nerve to try to tax for mediocre service, it's appalling really.Yea F I B sucks these days. But we still go there hoping to find that one "gem". It happens once in a blue moon but most of the time all you see is "old dirty rocks".

Mr Tattoo
04-02-21, 08:28
I read this and get so depressed. I'm not old enough to have experienced FIB in its prime, but I'm also old enough to have remember spending a lot of time on FIB. My grandmother worked a job at a candy factory back in the day when the Captain D's was still up. She also has a crib that was walking distance from the strip, so I'd intentionally walk to the store every chance I got just to see all the women working. I also remember Stewart Avenue (Metropolitan), but the bottom line is the quality is even dramatically worse from when I started mongering in 2015. It's literally shit tier now to the point where it's not even worth the stroll. The girls max out at 5's, and they have the nerve to try to tax for mediocre service, it's appalling really.Yea Fib was a gold mine in the early 2000's when I started mongering there so many females. As for Metro it was high quality girls also even after they changed the name from Stewart Avenue and Cleveland Avenue had so many girls out every night back in the early 2000's also I really miss the Cleveland Avenue days plenty of high quality girls and also Midtown on Peachtree street man those were the days. You could drive to any of those areas any night and find high quality girls but now it's dead Fib is the only track left the rest been shutdown. I think Fib will always have SW but it's very few left and most are crackheads you might find one decent one out if your lucky.

Welcome to Atlanta LOL.

SuburbanPlayer
04-02-21, 12:49
Went to FIB again and it took awhile as I maneuvered around LE and strip club goers but finally found a BSW. Got a BJ. She complained the whole time saying she doesn't like doing this and tired of it blaming men for most of her problems. Oddly, it was a good BJ although it didn't end in a bust. She took the money and went to the store, probably to give it all to the gambling machines (she's hooked).

I then noticed some chicks in front of the liquor store / starship. I pulled up acting like I was going to the strip club and hollered at one who ignored me. Her BBW friend (who looked nice) then came up to me and said, "What you got? I'll make her get in the car with you." I told her $30 for head. She tried to get $60. We were down to $50 when the light change and I told her, "that's alright. " The other one should've shown more "customer service" and I would've taken it but I was all in my feelings cause she ignored me. Forget it.

MassageAwesome
04-02-21, 17:39
Yea I'll cruising around FIB tonight Tattoo LOL.

I'll give you all the 411, if any.

Mr Tattoo
04-02-21, 21:47
Yea I'll cruising around FIB tonight Tattoo LOL.

I'll give you all the 411, if any.Thanks man can always count on you LOL.