PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Mr Tattoo
04-27-17, 22:57
Stay away from the hotels on Panola rd by the interstate seen on channel 2 police doing stings there lately don't get caught up and the girls using Backpage as the hookup under the dating section.

One Luv.

MrHobbyist
04-28-17, 06:30
Stay away from the hotels on Panola rd by the interstate seen on channel 2 police doing stings there lately don't get caught up and the girls using Backpage as the hookup under the dating section.

One Luv.They are on the prowl for sure. WTF, every day I see murder and mayhem, but they want to harass hobbyists and the providers. Easy targets? Winning of Hearts and Minds by getting coverage in the news? I just don't friggin get it.

Mr Tattoo
04-28-17, 14:56
They are on the prowl for sure. WTF, every day I see murder and mayhem, but they want to harass hobbyists and the providers. Easy targets? Winning of Hearts and Minds by getting coverage in the news? I just don't friggin get it.Yea where was Dekalb police vice unit when that 20 year old girl got murdered last year at the Quality Inn Suites off Panola rd. There never around when crime actually happens but let people have sex for money and boy there all over it.

Smh.

BigMoney21
04-28-17, 19:52
Well I blogged about this bird several times before but here is a picture of her. Guys listen she's a pathological liar, I never known for her to rip people off but if she has a hard time telling the truth it's no telling what she'll do.

BigMoney21
04-28-17, 19:57
Here is another female who has a hard time telling the truth. Man one day me and this woman was talking on Kennedy street and dude she was lying like crazy about her name age and the whole 9 yards. Sadly enough I knew this junkie wench since she was 10 years old so. I never had sex with her but I'll proceed with caution I saw something that'll make the average monger think twice about BBing anything with her. She tries to overcharge and once you agree on a price she'll demand a tip or other petty forms of gratuities from you. At least that's what I've witnessed her do in the past.

BigMoney21
04-28-17, 20:07
Here's her pictures.

The Parrot
04-29-17, 09:06
Ok so, I got my wheels and I'm back in action.

I hit Glenwood.

Yesterday before work around 2 pm and it was kind of dead, even though the sun was out. I spotted a mid 30's BSW at buddy's near infamous red Notel, but I had seen her in the past and knew she was full of crap.

I circled Glenwood for a while and spotted a few more SW. I saw a new and young spinner was, she is brunette and was walking with an older ack handler. I choose not approach, but she stuck out like a sore thumb in that area. She might not be around long.

At glenroyal I spotted big booty Cece with the afro puff, and a new BSW who was a slim thick spinner. Mind of rough around the edges, but when I pulled up on her she got spooked and said I "look too young".

Whatever, it's her loss. I called Tia, but her phone was disconnected. So I called asia (the thick and cute 21 yr old BSW who robbed / scammed the other monger out of 60 bones).

Asia picked up and I hit her with the 15 minutes for 20 bones. She laughed and said "oh hell naw" before hanging up on me.

That's funny, because we've never done anything for more than 20 and I've been seeing her since she was 18. Whatever, I knew she would get desperate and call me back later.

I was having no luck, so I hit belvedere near citgo and a few stragglers were out, but mostly locals. I was getting discouraged, since I've been gone from the streets Aot has changed and my face card isn't as good in the hood anymore.

Love and behold, Asia calls me back and apologizes and asks "where you at?

I told her I wanted a slow and gentle, pampering BBJ for 15 minutes and she agreed.

I pulled up at glenroyal and met her at room 107 in the front on the building. She opened the door in a nice form fitting lime green dress that really showed off her thick and curvy figure. She also had a fresh low haircut and it was dyed dark red. She was looking good and very sexy.

I walked in and she had loud rap music playing. She fired up a 420 blunt while I stood behind her and gripped that nice round booty. I squeezed and playfully smacked her big booty while she took a few hits from the blunt.

She put the blunt in the ashtray and asked me if I was ready.

I handed the 20 bones over and got completely naked, took my socks off too LOL.

I laid back on the comfortable bed, while while laid out in front of me a d checked the time 3:06 pm before lowering her head between my legs.

The bbj was good, and the visuals were great. I like looking down and a cute and young face gently sucking on my long black rod. She followed my instructions and gently and slowly sucked like, while I rubbed on her smooth and thick thighs, and squeezed her booty.

10 minutes minutes pass by of consistent pampering head, while my rod throbbed in her mouth. I was close to popping but I held on.

At the 10 minute mark, I decided to grab her head and start face fking her.

I started bucking my hips and ramming my rod into her throat.

She gagged and took it out her mouth and frowned at me with an attitude. I ignored her and grabbed her head again and kept ramming for 1 more minute.

I let go of her head, and she let out a annoyed sigh before continuing to bib up and down (she should know by now I always use my full time LOL).

Around 3:18 pm there was an aggressive knock on her door, which caused me to put up my red flag. I was scared it could be a handler, but she said "hurry up" and I knew it was time for me to nut and get out of there.

I told her to suck the head, while I began jacking the shaft, and in few seconds I blasted batter into her mouth.

She flinched and took it out her mouth while I jacked the rest out: she said "no uh uh" as I dropped the batter right on her bed. She should have caught it in her mouth like she usually does.

She immediately jumped up and opened the door, while I was still naked. So I jumped up and started getting dressed.

As I was getting dressed 2 guys came in, but they weren't handler. Just hoodlums trying to buy some rocks or 420 from her. She asked how much they wanted and they came in and saw me getting dressed.

They knew what was going on, but they are junkies, who are they to judge me?

I put my shoes on, dapped the two guys up and said "what's good wit why'all boys" in my hood accent, LOL.

I walked out the door and all was good. I hopped in my car and headed to work.

I don't have time to finish the review on Keke in lakewood, so stay tuned for part 2!!

Mr Tattoo
04-29-17, 16:49
Well Fib wasn't much going on last night seen quite a few WSW out but not really my thing I mainly look for BSW on Fib. I seen a few chubby ones around the Super Inn not really my flava but seen one appear at the Starship parking lot she had a nice body from a distance and darkskin just how I like them. I circle back around she starts walking over by the strip clubs so I roll up right up on her but when I got a closer look she look like a tranny in the face but can't really confirm it but her face wasn't attractive but body was nice I admit. The Airway look dead no girls or thugs hanging around for a warm Friday night I thought it would be more SW out but wasn't the case but if you like WSW there was quite a few of those out.

BB Love
04-29-17, 18:54
WSW's are my favorite, although I really enjoy BSW Trina when I can find her out. She gives about the best BBBJCIM on FIB. Today I cruised the loop for a solid 30 minutes. Almost nothing was out. I saw Karma (she corrected me a few weeks ago when I called her Carmen) by the Shamrock but she was running after some thuggish looking fella screaming out, "I got weed and 2 rocks" so I kept on going. I was about to go home with an undrained woody when I saw a youngish tall slim blonde WSW in the Valero parking lot. I don't fucks with Valero girls because every time I have in the past I have had bad luck. Anyways I pulled up to the gas pumps and she didn't move from standing by the station entrance. I rolled down the window and stared asked if she wanted to get in. She walked up and said, "you have somewhere to go?" Of course I do! She jumped in.

She was really afraid and timid. I asked if she would catch for 20 and she happily agreed. She said, "please don't rob me, I really need this money. " I assured her that I would treat her the way she treated me and she leaned over and started with a nice BBBJ. She had no problems with me feeling her smooth youthful booty under her black yoga pants. I rubbed her pussy and she asked me not to stick a finger inside because she doesn't want a uti. LOL. She is pretty new to the game. I happily obliged and she caught every drop of my nut. After she sat back up I was looking at her, she can't be a day over 20. She had a few tats, one looked really professional so I'm confident she is at least 18. She said her name is Sugar. After I dropped her off I regretted not trying for BBFS. She is youthful, very attractive, and not at all hardened yet. If you see her definitely pick her up. I would say she is about 5'11 110 lbs, shoulder length bleach blonde and a slight overbite. If I see her again I will definitely scoop her up.

The Parrot
04-29-17, 22:52

I hit Glenwood.

Yesterday before work around 2 pm and it was kind of dead, even though the sun was out. I spotted a mid 30's BSW at buddy's near infamous red Notel, but I had seen her in the past and knew she was full of crap.

I circled Glenwood for a while and spotted a few more SW. I saw a new and young spinner was, she is brunette and was walking with an older ack handler. I choose not approach, but she stuck out like a sore thumb in that area. She might not be around long.

At glenroyal I spotted big booty Cece with the afro puff, and a new BSW who was a slim thick spinner. Mind of rough around the edges, but when I pulled up on her she got spooked and said I "look too young".

Whatever, it's her loss. I called Tia, but her phone was disconnected. So I called asia (the thick and cute 21 yr old BSW who robbed / scammed the other monger out of 60 bones).

Asia picked up and I hit her with the 15 minutes for 20 bones. She laughed and said "oh hell naw" before hanging up on me.

That's funny, because we've never done anything for more than 20 and I've been seeing her since she was 18. Whatever, I knew she would get desperate and call me back later.

I was having no luck, so I hit belvedere near citgo and a few stragglers were out, but mostly locals. I was getting discouraged, since I've been gone from the streets Aot has changed and my face card isn't as good in the hood anymore.

I told her I wanted a slow and gentle, pampering bbj for 15 minutes and she agreed.

I pulled up at glenroyal and met her at room 107 in the front on the building. She opened the door in a nice form fitting lime green dress that really showed off her thick and curvy figure. She also had a fresh low haircut and it was dyed dark red. She was looking good and very sexy.

I walked in and she had loud rap music playing. She fired up a 420 blunt while I stood behind her and gripped that nice round booty. I squeezed and playfully smacked her big booty while she took a few hits from the blunt..OK the story continued.

I went to work and hit the plantation clock, but "Massa" was no where to be found as usual; meaning I could leave the plantation while still being paid.

I called Angie, but no answer and sent her. Text. Around 5 pm she started calling me like crazy and that was my que to head out. We talked for a bit and she let me know that she moved away, but still close. She text the address and off I went, leaving the plantation and other slaves behind me.

I got to her new place near the family dollar on Lakewood around 6 pm, because the traffic was ridiculous. I should have turned around, but I came anyway.

I park on the side and call Angie, she comes out of run down house and she looks rougher than usual with a few chin hairs and a cut or two on her face. Looks like she has lost some weight too, and now has a small bubble butt.

We went inside and I gave her 40 (which was too much) for pampering BBBJCIM and swallow. I thought she would have done it longer, but after 15 minutes of non stop Deepthroat, she paused to say "I have another client on the way. " Wow, thanks for letting me know after we started the session.

I was pissed off, so I stood up over her and grabbed her head ghetto gagger style. I began relentlessly ramming her throat all the way in and out, while firmly holding her head as she tagged and bucked back.

5 more minutes of ramming her throat, and then I buried it deep and shot a medium load of baby batter right down her scamming throat. I can't stand when the provider play games.

I felt like a simp because I know I overpaid (usually 25, or 35 for swallow unrushed). She gave me a wet wipes and I cleaned up. As I was leaving I saw her walking up the street (probably to the door man, what a lying bird she is! Which led me to believe she lied about her so called client.

Anyway, I hit a side street and passed by Chevron station. Store turning on the street Angie used to live on.

I noticed a few SW there. 2 older BSW and a WSW who was talking to herself on the side of the road.

One of the older BSW had natural hair in a neat ponytail, she was about 5'9 and had a tight slender body for a SW and she caught my attention. I wasn't entirely sure she was a SW, because of how neat and clean she looked.

Since I don't live near Lakewood, I decided to take the plunge and pulled up next to her. I said "hi" and unlocked the door. Store she hopped right in.

She looked pretty decent for a SW, she said her name is Keke and she's 43 yrs old. Says she lives in stone mtn and comes to Lakewood sometimes to get extra chips.

Anyways, I develop a pair of balls and low-ball her for 15 BBBJ. She looks at me funny and says "I usually don't take less than 20, but I'mma work with you baby, because you seem nice."

OK cool, so she led me to the park a I positioned the whip in the corner and out of sight.

I handed over the 15 chips and pulled out my black Willy. Lo and behold, she gave me a great slow BBBJ, it was very wet and pampering. She had a technique where she would circle her head around the mushroom tip and suck it at different angles.

Even though my rod was desensitized by Angie just sucking it no less than 10 minutes ago, it still felt great. I loved how gentle and nice she did it. It felt like she was just sucking on spit, because she has my rod completely coated in good saliva.

I made her work long, because I had just nut earlier from Angie. After about 25 minutes she started to complain, but in a playful way. She said "imma beat yo butt if you don't hurry up and nut!" She so said that it was extra for her to catch.

About 3 minutes later she stopped sucking and said "OK, I'll catch it for you if you do me a favor. " I'm like "OK, what?" And she responds:" take me to the circle K so I can get some ice and use the bathroom, but you got to take me back. "

I agreed, and she lowered her head back into my lap. About 10 more minutes passed and she was sweating In the hot car, but still playfully telling me to hurry and nut.

About 2 more minutes and I could take no more of her sloppy wet pampering head. I let out a deep breath before filling her mouth up, and she gently bobbed up and down until every last drop was out.

She opened the door to spit, and we talked some more as she wiped the sweat from her face.

I took her to circle k gas station as agreed, and waited 5 minutes for her to get ice and use the bathroom. I thought about driving off an heading back to the plantation, but she seemed so nice, so I kept my agreement.

She came out to the car and we chatted some more on the way back to where I met her. When I dropped her off, I noticed more as milling around the area.

I didn't know Lakewood had so many SW there. If it wasn't so far away, I would hang out there​ more often.

I resisted picking up another BSW who looked decent, and headed back to the plantation. Ask I was turning on 75 north, I noticed another BSW standing near the exit, trying to flag down mongers.

The Parrot
04-29-17, 23:04
Early today around 10 am I hit Glenwood and did my usual rounds. I noticed Tia standing at citgo station and pulled up beside her.

She looks way more run down than usual and jittery. I guess the drugs are really getting to her. I offered her 10 bones for 15 and she happily accepted (LOL desperate).

She seemed Spaced out more than usual and out a cigarette in my car. I damn near freaked out and had to yell at her. What's wrong with her? No one smokes in my car, but me and it's only 420 not cigs.

Took her to her spot in colony ridge and got down to business. Of course she wanted to buy a bit before beginning the session. I firmly told her no and forced her to start the session. These birds can't spend my chips before giving service.

As usual it was mechanical BBBJ, but she did it faster and more aggressively than usual. She seemed on edge and in a rush. Probably desperate to get her supplies.

15 minutes later Unloaded in her mouth and walked to my car. She had the. Enerve to knock on my window asking for a ride to Glenroyal. I told her no and explained that her services have gone down. She looked disappointed and started walking to Glenroyal as I drove away.

Ironically I drove to Glenroyal to scope out the scene and saw her approach with a frown on her face. Oh well, had she did a great job, I would have took her.

I saw Megan / miyawn the scamming BSW and a few other ones. I counted about 6 different BSW at Glenroyal.

I decided not to partake and headed to handle some business.

The Parrot
04-30-17, 08:38
Early today around 10 am I hit Glenwood and did my usual rounds. I noticed Tia standing at citgo station and pulled up beside her.

She looks way more run down than usual and jittery. I guess the drugs are really getting to her. I offered her 10 bones for 15 and she happily accepted (LOL desperate).

She seemed Spaced out more than usual and out a cigarette in my car. I damn near freaked out and had to yell at her. What's wrong with her? No one smokes in my car, but me and it's only 420 not cigs.

Took her to her spot in colony ridge and got down to business. Of course she wanted to buy a bit before beginning the session. I firmly told her no and forced her to start the session. These birds can't spend my chips before giving service.

As usual it was mechanical BBBJ, but she did it faster and more aggressively than usual. She seemed on edge and in a rush. Probably desperate to get her supplies.

15 minutes later Unloaded in her mouth and walked to my car. She had the. Enerve to knock on my window asking for a ride to Glenroyal. I told her no and explained that her services have gone down. She looked disappointed and started walking to Glenroyal as I drove away.

Ironically I drove to Glenroyal to scope out the scene and saw her approach with a frown on her face. Oh well, had she did a great job, I would have took her.

I saw Megan / miyawn the scamming BSW and a few other ones. I counted about 6 different BSW at Glenroyal.

I decided not to partake and headed to handle some business.Ok, let's finish this story up.

Later on in the day close to 6 pm, I headed back to Glenwood to scope the scene. I saw about 4 BSW out, but I decided to pass on them and headed to belvedere near citgo station.

As I was pulling up I noticed a BSW sitting on the wall of the apt complex diagonal to citgo station. I passed her by and circled the station where I spotted a tall BSW that I've seen before. I forgot her nickname, but her real name is Robin and she is good at pampering the head, because she has a very small mouth. If you have a fat mushroom head like me; then she will pick at it like a bird and it barely fits into her small mouth. It feels really good though, still I passed her by because there was a drink / passed out guy laying on the ground right on the side of station. That kinda crap will draw uncles attention.

I circled the side streets and came back around to the wall where I saw the first BSW. I didn't recognize her at first, but she quickly remembered me. It was Sean who I had reported on I think the past.

I low balled her for 10 BBBJCIM and she agreed saying "you know I'll work with you" I love her positive attitude. It's refreshing to not see a BSW with a nasty and angry attitude.

She hopped in and led me down a few side streets to behind a renovated house. I drove behind the house and it was the perfect spot, completely out of sight from the road.

Handed over the 10 chips, put my seat back and reclined, while she began slowly sucking on my stiff rod.

I forgot how good her head is. For a 52 yr old drinker she gives a great pampering BBBJ. She tends to slob you up really good and goes all neck with no hands.

My rod was jumping and throbbing in her mouth. She also has big full lips which feel great sliding across my rod.

As usual I lasted a long time, because I got drained earlier. I guess I'm finally getting old, because I can't bust 4-5 nuts a day like I used to LOL. Now it takes a good while to work it out.

She complained about sucking longer than 15 minutes "dam you working me for only 10, why you always do me like that?

LOL, I remained silent and she lowered her head back between my legs. I started jacking and told her to just suck on the fat mushroom head.

3 more minutes and I felt the batter rising to the top. I took a deep breath and shot a weak load into her mouth.

She caught it and opened the door to spit. Even though she complains about taking too long, she is still pretty nice and always stays and gets the job done.

I dropped her off on a side street near citgo.

I have her digits to share, along with Asia who I reported on earlier.

You guys need to review the girls if I give you their numbers. Don't just see the provider without writing a review, please contribute.

ImBroke2
04-30-17, 17:50
From previous post, found out the big booty chicks name was peaches. Holy crap 5+ years in and she was the first I almost laid hands on, * is crazy. The drugs took her mind, I wouldn't pick her up unless you want a headache, tried to be nice and drop her back off where I picked her up * started screaming, tried to grab the steering wheel. I gave her a few ones to get the hell on and she wouldn't leave, I finally got her out and wanted to share that the booty is big but not worth it.

Mr Tattoo
04-30-17, 17:58
From previous post, found out the big booty chicks name was peaches. Holy crap 5+ years in and she was the first I almost laid hands on, * is crazy. The drugs took her mind, I wouldn't pick her up unless you want a headache, tried to be nice and drop her back off where I picked her up * started screaming, tried to grab the steering wheel. I gave her a few ones to get the hell on and she wouldn't leave, I finally got her out and wanted to share that the booty is big but not worth it.Man you had a real maniac right there it's one thing to have them not wanting to get out your car but when they do something stupid like grab the steering wheel and shit I'd knock her head off guess I been lucky never to have one that damn crazy.

Smh.

The Parrot
04-30-17, 19:11
I met a very sexy BSW at affordable Notel this morning.

I didn't see her because she charges high (50 bones).

I gave her a ride in the rain from the Notel to buddy's gas station and we had a chat. She says she would work with me if I "come correct" for 40 bones. I asked her about a azz job / booty grind and she quoted 30.

She is about 5'4 slim waist with a nice medium sized shapely booty that pokes out. Look and see if you notice her, she dresses kind of "jazzy" wears a fedora style hat and a skirt that shows off her booty, which pokes out. Her hair is dyed and permed, kind of frizzy like a punk rocker style. She is sexy, you'll notice her immediately.

I can tell she has a nice and tight bubble booty. Not super huge, but very firm and shapely. I gave her thighs a good squeeze and her skin is soft and nice.

She looks to be late early 30's.

She calls herself black genie and I got her digits.

Keep in mind I never had a session with her yet. So I don't know if she's a scammer or now.

She also had a friend with her who looked decent too. BSW pony tail with very big and full lips.

The Parrot
04-30-17, 19:19
Here's a few pics of keke the early 40's BSW from Lakewood I reported on yesterday.

PurpleGhost
04-30-17, 23:42
Hey gents,

I know I haven't posts in a minute been busy work but had a little time to myself so I took a Cruise down the famous Jonesboro rd / Lakewood area and run into a nice short BSW today around about 5:00 pm I usually see her at times when was in the area but never was able to take pictures do to travel 10 for a nice BBBJ no rush are anything let you do what you want with her mouth / yea just my type after about a good 15 minutes of slow head I unload in her mouth she don't care at all you can get head where ever no matter who is looking yes I will be back for more have photos of her I post them hopefully I did it right.I rode up and down Jonesboro rd. Started at Rumors and head toward town no luck where is a good spot to look for her.

BigMoney21
05-01-17, 01:31
I know this woman, I've been seeing her in Lakewood for years, she just recently came back in that area. I opted out of blogging about her because I thought she wasn't worth discussing.

Here's a few pics of keke the early 40's BSW from Lakewood I reported on yesterday.

BigMoney21
05-01-17, 01:37
I know this woman personally and last time I checked she has a handler and he doesn't tolerate no foolishness. Degina was one of Candler road best kept secrets now she's working Glenwood. She stopping doing this due to the fact she entered a relationship. She used to be light skin but now she has a heavy tan. She's good people as long you don't try to get over her. And also you had to be out on Candler road during odd times to catch however I used to see her in my apartment complex all the time.

I met a very sexy BSW at affordable Notel this morning.

I didn't see her because she charges high (50 bones).

I gave her a ride in the rain from the Notel to buddy's gas station and we had a chat. She says she would work with me if I "come correct" for 40 bones. I asked her about a azz job / booty grind and she quoted 30.

She is about 5'4 slim waist with a nice medium sized shapely booty that pokes out. Look and see if you notice her, she dresses kind of "jazzy" wears a fedora style hat and a skirt that shows off her booty, which pokes out. Her hair is dyed and permed, kind of frizzy like a punk rocker style. She is sexy, you'll notice her immediately.

I can tell she has a nice and tight bubble booty. Not super huge, but very firm and shapely. I gave her thighs a good squeeze and her skin is soft and nice.

She looks to be late early 30's.

She calls herself black genie and I got her digits.

Keep in mind I never had a session with her yet. So I don't know if she's a scammer or now.

She also had a friend with her who looked decent too. BSW pony tail with very big and full lips.

BigMoney21
05-01-17, 01:39
It's hard to catch her due to the fact she has a dude that looks after her. She rarely comes outside and when she does it's mainly to visit the dope man or go to the store.

I rode up and down Jonesboro rd. Started at Rumors and head toward town no luck where is a good spot to look for her.

BigMoney21
05-01-17, 01:46
I think I blogged about that woman before as a warning please avoid unless you want to catch case headlines. She rarely ever have sex for money, she rather more just try to fuck you out your money the best way she can. It's funny she was on the news 10+ years on back for getting a rape case against a police officer in Ashby Park! Eventually he plead guilty to sexual battery and violation of oath. For the past 13 years I've known her she had always been crazy played games and rarely ever let dudes fuck her for money. And I used to see her all the time threatening to get John's locked up for rape unless they dish out more money. So I help this information. Now there's two peaches who work the bluffs one is slim and the other has a big booty and this is going to be my last post on her simply put.

From previous post, found out the big booty chicks name was peaches. Holy crap 5+ years in and she was the first I almost laid hands on, * is crazy. The drugs took her mind, I wouldn't pick her up unless you want a headache, tried to be nice and drop her back off where I picked her up * started screaming, tried to grab the steering wheel. I gave her a few ones to get the hell on and she wouldn't leave, I finally got her out and wanted to share that the booty is big but not worth it.

PoeticMan1
05-01-17, 02:36
From previous post, found out the big booty chicks name was peaches. Holy crap 5+ years in and she was the first I almost laid hands on, * is crazy. The drugs took her mind, I wouldn't pick her up unless you want a headache, tried to be nice and drop her back off where I picked her up * started screaming, tried to grab the steering wheel. I gave her a few ones to get the hell on and she wouldn't leave, I finally got her out and wanted to share that the booty is big but not worth it.So where in The Bluff does she post up cause I usually cruise around that way?

CuriousJorge
05-01-17, 08:02
Met this fine ass light thick BSW on Wendell FIB. She was unbelievably hot. I asked her fine ass to get in the car for a ride but she declined stating she got her own room. I'm like fine, I get it but its fishy that she wasnt with the ride at all. So I took her # and figured I do some research on her. She looks like she could be LEO in sheep clothing tbh. She so dumb sexy that it feel too good to be true. Didn't go see her and see quoted me. 6 for a qv. I try checking her number and its clean. Nothing, not even a old add. Should I be worried? Has anyone see her? Forgot her name.

PoeticMan1
05-01-17, 13:02
Met this fine ass light thick BSW on Wendell FIB. She was unbelievably hot. I asked her fine ass to get in the car for a ride but she declined stating she got her own room. I'm like fine, I get it but its fishy that she wasnt with the ride at all. So I took her # and figured I do some research on her. She looks like she could be LEO in sheep clothing tbh. She so dumb sexy that it feel too good to be true. Didn't go see her and see quoted me. 6 for a qv. I try checking her number and its clean. Nothing, not even a old add. Should I be worried? Has anyone see her? Forgot her name.I may know who you're talking about. Did she have on a neon colored shirt with some print leggings? If so I saw her and passed her by.

Johny1111
05-01-17, 18:22
Were there any handlers or knuckleheads lurking? Did you check the bathroom?No handlers, no lurkers. What was really strange to me though is that the beds were made perfectly and as soon as I finished the first thing she did was make the bed and straighten everything in the room before getting dressed.

Went back last Saturday since I was driving by and she was there but so was the other BSW. Got her for .5. She was not as good looking in the light maybe 7 civilian scale but her attitude was awesome. She asked me to help undress her. She was very playful and was having just so much fun as me. Everything was covered but still a lot of fun. Ended up giving her .6 more to keep her for the hour.

Could definitely repeat if nothing else around.

Mr Tattoo
05-01-17, 23:21
Hit Fib tonight and to my surprise they finally repaved Wendell drive which needed it bad I had stop going on Wendell drive because the road was so fuckin bumpy and potholes and shit just giving my truck hell. The road is nice and smooth now so I will be hitting Wendell drive now I found some good finds there in the past. I seen a few BSW and WSW there tonight also glad they pave Fulton Industrial circle and Mills Pl nice smooth roads now for looking for SW. I did see a few WSW at the Texaco but no BSW until I hit Shirley Drive must have been around 5 of them and they were all pretty hot seen one coming from The A2 C hotel in some booty shorts Caramel complextion with Caramel curly hair I didn't stop she was in a rush to get somewhere. Its funny cause I swear it's way more action on Fib during the week versus the weekends it seems although I think it should be more action cause of the warm weather but not the case but you could definitely find something you like. I was going to hit Metro and give a report but I figure it be a waste of gas and time damn V-8's love gas.

Smh.

Head Hunting
05-02-17, 05:28
Here's a few pics of keke the early 40's BSW from Lakewood I reported on yesterday.That's firehead keke. I used to post about her a longtime ago. She knows some good spots to go to at night. One time she was doing her thing for like 30 minutes. She'll do you right. She has skills, but also a lot of drama in her life. Be careful.

CuriousJorge
05-02-17, 09:56
Not sure if it was a neon shirt, got lost by that thick ass and sweet face LOL may need to TOFTT and report back on it.

I may know who you're talking about. Did she have on a neon colored shirt with some print leggings? If so I saw her and passed her by.

The Parrot
05-02-17, 15:47
Quick report.

After going to pinups last night, I woke up with a stiff rod.

Decided to hit Glenwood, and noticed a tall slender WSW with dark red hair.

I I pulled up to her and realized it was Angela, who I've reported on a few times in the past.

I scooped her up and asked if she had any good spots. She led me to a house for sale, and we pulled into the driveway.

I never quoted her anything, I just let my seat back, pulled out the black snake and handed her 10 chips.

She lowered her head between my legs and gave me a great pampering BBJCIM.

She straight sucked for 15 minutes, before starting to complain about a sore jaw and how long it was taking me to nut.

I worked my magic and had her still sucking over 35 minutes. She would stop and complain for a minute, then I would convince her to start sucking again.

All in all, it lasted about 36 minutes. Before I started jacking the shaft, while she gently sucked the fat mushroom head.

I shot a good load of batter in her mouth, and she collected every last drop before spitting it out.

She said she got robbed by Asia (the 21 yr old BSW I reported on before.) So now she doesn't have a phone.

So no digits on her, but she says she'll be around for a while. She will randomly pop up on Glenwood, but she likes to walk the side streets mainly.

CuriousJorge
05-02-17, 21:12
There's a chick on Glenwood with a big ol donkey boots named bridgett. She has a condo nearby. She's legit and just lookin for a few bucks. Pm for number.Inbox full, looking for this info.

Travellr
05-02-17, 23:34
The Calvary swarmed the area behind the red roof. You would've thought they caught Bin Laden again. I drove through some of the back streets around FIB and there was a pocket of them hanging out in the road where Club Wax is located. They appeared to be stationed back there waiting for more activity. Why'all play safe.

Mr Tattoo
05-03-17, 15:30
The Calvary swarmed the area behind the red roof. You would've thought they caught Bin Laden again. I drove through some of the back streets around FIB and there was a pocket of them hanging out in the road where Club Wax is located. They appeared to be stationed back there waiting for more activity. Why'all play safe.Yea seems lately they been out there waiting to catch us in action I seen them riding up and down Mills Pl several times and that's the spot I like to pick them up at too smh. They should focus on just the dope boys and not the SW.

PeteAppleSeed
05-03-17, 15:48
The Calvary swarmed the area behind the red roof. You would've thought they caught Bin Laden again. I drove through some of the back streets around FIB and there was a pocket of them hanging out in the road where Club Wax is located. They appeared to be stationed back there waiting for more activity. Why'all play safe.Cavalry.

Calvary is where Jeezuz got crucified (elegedly).

Travellr
05-03-17, 19:37
Cavalry.

Calvary is where Jeezuz got crucified (elegedly).Auto correct changed cavalry to Calvary. LOL.

Ffishermn02
05-03-17, 21:40
I have not been around Atlanta for about a year. Thing have slowed down it's interesting the metropolitan area Cleveland Avenue All seem to be cleaned up. I hate to say it but I remember the metropolitan area 20 years ago believe it was called Sullivan Avenue the place was really hopping back then. Anyway I did see a couple SW on Jonesboro I did not partake. Although they gave the look I think I may scare them off with the shaved white head I look like a cop. I really miss the old days I am getting old and don't think I have many years of mongering left. I wish the picking was better I need a good provider to peak my interest.

Mr Tattoo
05-04-17, 01:29
I have not been around Atlanta for about a year. Thing have slowed down it's interesting the metropolitan area Cleveland Avenue All seem to be cleaned up. I hate to say it but I remember the metropolitan area 20 years ago believe it was called Sullivan Avenue the place was really hopping back then. Anyway I did see a couple SW on Jonesboro I did not partake. Although they gave the look I think I may scare them off with the shaved white head I look like a cop. I really miss the old days I am getting old and don't think I have many years of mongering left. I wish the picking was better I need a good provider to peak my interest.Yea SW were heavy on Cleveland and Metro some 13 years back man I miss those days. Back in the 90's Metro was name Stewart Ave not Sullivan Ave it's was Atlanta top redlight district area cause of heavy prostitution and drugs and the numerous strip clubs. I was way too young then to even monger during those times but I heard all the stories it was a very dangerous area back then that's why they changed the name to Metropolitan Ave but still the activities go on but not nearly as much. I ride down Metro these days I hardly see any SW and not any on Cleveland either but I'm sure they around I just don't hunt there hardly these days. I miss the good old days of Cleveland Ave and Beeler Street across from Krystal man back then I get off work at 1 am and head straight to Cleveland Ave for some action and boy was it out there in packs. I would count about 10 bad hookers on Beeler street every night until sunrise man it was wild back then. Then you could hit Metro and find more hookers but Cleveland Ave had more hookers then Metro back then I was so addicted back then it was crazy. It sad those days won't ever return but I always have my memories.

I tell you bro FIB is about your best bet these days for SW activity and even it's slow most of the time.

Marcus07
05-04-17, 06:38
Inbox full, looking for this info.Yea I tried to pm dude 3 weeks ago about this chick back when his inbox wasnt full. I think dude went MIA. If you can some how get this info on this chick hit me up too. Good luck.

MrG1977
05-05-17, 21:41
Greetings fellas,

I know I said that I would update you guys about my last outing but I didn't get a chance. I didn't have much luck though.

I have worked overnight (by choice) on my job for the last 8 years or so and recently switched back over to day shift. I swung through FIB after work Wednesday just browsing. I get off at 2:00 pm so that was very early for me to be riding through.

I was on Wendell and saw a BSW. She was thin, decent ass and hard nips for days. I figured what the heck.

Said her name was Magic or something like that. Agreed on. 15 for BBBJ. Wasn't too bad. She was a little jumpy but her attitude was good. She said she stays at the Fulton inn.

Anything new with you guys?

Mr Tattoo
05-06-17, 01:30
Greetings fellas,

I know I said that I would update you guys about my last outing but I didn't get a chance. I didn't have much luck though.

I have worked overnight (by choice) on my job for the last 8 years or so and recently switched back over to day shift. I swung through FIB after work Wednesday just browsing. I get off at 2:00 pm so that was very early for me to be riding through.

I was on Wendell and saw a BSW. She was thin, decent ass and hard nips for days. I figured what the heck.

Said her name was Magic or something like that. Agreed on. 15 for BBBJ. Wasn't too bad. She was a little jumpy but her attitude was good. She said she stays at the Fulton inn.

Anything new with you guys?Yea sounds like the Magic I picked up some months ago she dark skin kind of young very slim and petite. I had gave her 20 for BBBJ wasn't bad but after 5 minutes or so she started complaining she didn't like the spot I had to put my foot down and make her finish the job. She was pretty cool for the most part but ain't nothing really Magic about her blowjob skills and she had the nerve to ask for a tip after didn't happen due to her complaining in the middle of our session. I drop her off at the Valero and told her have a nice day. She wil do if nothing better is out at the time but haven't ran into her since that day. I had pick her up on Mills Pl then not Wendell.

ImBroke2
05-07-17, 18:08
So I started my journey on FIB saw a nice looking BSW in bright orange dress / skirt thing. She was heading right toward the Airway I was heading left. I made my turn onto Wendell saw another skinny BSW she waved I kept it going as I always do a safety check over there on FIB don't need fultons finest sneaking up and hiding around a corner. I made my drive around saw only one of fultons uncle not hiding just out in the open driving.

I came back around and saw this nice looking either spanish or white SW that hoped in a minivan with 2 dudes, caught be by surprise like damn that is some true friends right there or homeboys or amigos as when I passed them I saw they were spanish. Drove around for about 15 more minutes nothing was worthwhile and it was dead.

Over to the Auc mainly cause I was hungry and wanted some food over there, but as I'm looking I a potential light skinned walker at the corner of kfc. Hmm, that's odd especially broad dayligt. I went up the road further and saw a white lady in blue jeans also randomly at the corner. Now walkers usually don't stand on the main road "advertising" like that so I minded my business and did not even go research any of those back streets.

Now after I get my food, I remember someone told me that the family dollar on cleveland is going out of business and stuff is cheap so that gave me a reason to ride through metro. As I ride through I see the usual old haggard faced broads. I then go towards fletcher and this was ODD- I saw a car parked a little a ways from a "walker" who was sitting on some steps near a Bush as I passed him I tried to see if handler or unfriendly uncle but couldn't tell. As I got closer I gave her a glance but she did not fit in, something seemed off- she had on a hat, looked like a dyke or someone trying to play the part of a walker. So, I kept it moving and head down some street and like 2 streets over I see a nice blue atlanta van off in the cut.

I hope no one got pinched over there today, if I had my password on my phone I would have sent a warning earlier. Well that was my Sunday drive, nothing special, stay safe folks.

Mr Tattoo
05-08-17, 04:25
So I started my journey on FIB saw a nice looking BSW in bright orange dress / skirt thing. She was heading right toward the Airway I was heading left. I made my turn onto Wendell saw another skinny BSW she waved I kept it going as I always do a safety check over there on FIB don't need fultons finest sneaking up and hiding around a corner. I made my drive around saw only one of fultons uncle not hiding just out in the open driving.

I came back around and saw this nice looking either spanish or white SW that hoped in a minivan with 2 dudes, caught be by surprise like damn that is some true friends right there or homeboys or amigos as when I passed them I saw they were spanish. Drove around for about 15 more minutes nothing was worthwhile and it was dead.

Over to the Auc mainly cause I was hungry and wanted some food over there, but as I'm looking I a potential light skinned walker at the corner of kfc. Hmm, that's odd especially broad dayligt. I went up the road further and saw a white lady in blue jeans also randomly at the corner. Now walkers usually don't stand on the main road "advertising" like that so I minded my business and did not even go research any of those back streets.

Now after I get my food, I remember someone told me that the family dollar on cleveland is going out of business and stuff is cheap so that gave me a reason to ride through metro. As I ride through I see the usual old haggard faced broads. I then go towards fletcher and this was ODD- I saw a car parked a little a ways from a "walker" who was sitting on some steps near a Bush as I passed him I tried to see if handler or unfriendly uncle but couldn't tell. As I got closer I gave her a glance but she did not fit in, something seemed off- she had on a hat, looked like a dyke or someone trying to play the part of a walker. So, I kept it moving and head down some street and like 2 streets over I see a nice blue atlanta van off in the cut.

I hope no one got pinched over there today, if I had my password on my phone I would have sent a warning earlier. Well that was my Sunday drive, nothing special, stay safe folks.Did you ride over by the strip clubs and the chevron area I find this is where the better SW are BSW and WSW.

WholeThang448
05-08-17, 17:19
I always see a kinda tall slim white chic on mills that looks pregnant. Is that summer? Its one fine dark skin chic that always walls near the club and disappears.

Mr Tattoo
05-08-17, 22:13
I always see a kinda tall slim white chic on mills that looks pregnant. Is that summer? Its one fine dark skin chic that always walls near the club and disappears.Yea that sounds like Summer she always working Mills Pl but she ain't exactly slim but she is pregnant and was starting to show last time I seen her. I think it's pretty nasty for a pregnant SW to be turning tricks but hey who I'm I to judge. Summer quote me 40 for head 60 for pussy but I didn't date her she seem cool and not aggressive but WSW just ain't my thing.

The Parrot
05-10-17, 00:06
New athletic spinner BSW, spotted on Glenwood tonight near buddies. Goes by the name Ceecee. I got digits but haven't tried her.

OutTher
05-10-17, 10:19
New athletic spinner BSW, spotted on Glenwood tonight near buddies. Goes by the name Ceecee. I got digits but haven't tried her.You know how old she is? Can I get her #?

WholeThang448
05-10-17, 18:55
Yea that sounds like Summer she always working Mills Pl but she ain't exactly slim but she is pregnant and was starting to show last time I seen her. I think it's pretty nasty for a pregnant SW to be turning tricks but hey who I'm I to judge. Summer quote me 40 for head 60 for pussy but I didn't date her she seem cool and not aggressive but WSW just ain't my thing.It's one that walked to my car once and start tryna HJ me threw my shorts. Looked like a drug deal the way it happen. I gave her a rate for touching and she got the hell on towards red roof. I drive my 4 x4 thru now to avoid that.

Mr Tattoo
05-10-17, 21:42
It's one that walked to my car once and start tryna HJ me threw my shorts. Looked like a drug deal the way it happen. I gave her a rate for touching and she got the hell on towards red roof. I drive my 4 x4 thru now to avoid that.That's pretty funny bruh but WSW like I said just isn't me sure I had some in the past but I love BSW especially the chocolate ones.

Head Hunting
05-11-17, 06:03
New athletic spinner BSW, spotted on Glenwood tonight near buddies. Goes by the name Ceecee. I got digits but haven't tried her.Is she dark skinned with a face that looks a little bit like nina simone?

The Parrot
05-11-17, 21:30
Is she dark skinned with a face that looks a little bit like nina simone?I don't think so, and she is more brownskinned than dark.

I know the darskinned BSW you are talking about. She hangs near buddy's ofyen.

Mr Tattoo
05-11-17, 21:43
Was on Candler road about 8 pm tonight seen a slim sexy darkskin BSW walking from the BP on the corner couldn't get a pic but I know she was a SW had on tight grey body suit with cuts in the lower back part Ass jiggle as she was walking.

Mr Tattoo
05-11-17, 21:46
Hit FIB about 9 pm saw a sexy lightskin chick at the super inn I think somebody did a report on her before but she was hot with all black on and booty shorts.

The Parrot
05-12-17, 01:09
Was on Candler road about 8 pm tonight seen a slim sexy darkskin BSW walking from the BP on the corner couldn't get a pic but I know she was a SW had on tight grey body suit with cuts in the lower back part Ass jiggle as she was walking.Wow!! So you finally spotted something on candler that isn't a crackhead?

LOL!! I think hell had frozen over!

Mr Tattoo
05-12-17, 12:12
Wow!! So you finally spotted something on candler that isn't a crackhead?

LOL!! I think hell had frozen over!I'm not sure if she was a crackhead but more then likely she probably on some type of drugs LOL after all it is Candler road.

WholeThang448
05-12-17, 12:28
Was on Candler road about 8 pm tonight seen a slim sexy darkskin BSW walking from the BP on the corner couldn't get a pic but I know she was a SW had on tight grey body suit with cuts in the lower back part Ass jiggle as she was walking.Better make sure it's a she.

Mr Tattoo
05-12-17, 18:12
Better make sure it's a she.Yes she was a she I know there are trannies on candler and Glenwood but you can tell pretty much they have there certain look to them.

The Parrot
05-12-17, 18:58
Yes she was a she I know there are trannies on candler and Glenwood but you can tell pretty much they have there certain look to them.Yea there is one on Glenwood that can really fool anyone.

She used to have a slight five o clock shadow, but not anymore. She even has "real" breasts and flashes her nipples which look exactly like a woman's. Even the shape of her breasts seem natural and not surgery made.

"It" claims that female hormones (estrogen) helped it grow "real" breasts. It even had a big round booty, but beware! There is a sausage between those legs! No homo, LOL.

Mr Tattoo
05-13-17, 00:31
Yea there is one on Glenwood that can really fool anyone.

She used to have a slight five o clock shadow, but not anymore. She even has "real" breasts and flashes her nipples which look exactly like a woman's. Even the shape of her breasts seem natural and not surgery made.

"It" claims that female hormones (estrogen) helped it grow "real" breasts. It even had a big round booty, but beware! There is a sausage between those legs! No homo, LOL.Yea I use to see one that walk Glenwood late at night the ladyboy was darkskin shape just like a thick girl with big booty. I was convinced it was female until I got a closer look it's crazy cause you right some look completely female they use to only work in midtown now you will find them on all the strolls in Atlanta even FIB.

ReaperGuy
05-14-17, 23:13
I had an opportunity to get out of the house so I took it and did my usual cruise through FIB. Arrived around 9:00 pm and the place was completely empty, I saw a grand total of 1 girl and she was carrying a baby and was with a man so it wasn't even a SW (probably). Never had that happen before, guess it was a combination of Sunday + mother's day. Was really good weather too, unfortunate timing on my part I guess. I even went over to Glenwood and checked out Indian Trail / Jimmy Carter on the way home and they were pretty empty as well. Oh well, better luck next time!

Mr Tattoo
05-15-17, 03:48
I had an opportunity to get out of the house so I took it and did my usual cruise through FIB. Arrived around 9:00 pm and the place was completely empty, I saw a grand total of 1 girl and she was carrying a baby and was with a man so it wasn't even a SW (probably). Never had that happen before, guess it was a combination of Sunday + mother's day. Was really good weather too, unfortunate timing on my part I guess. I even went over to Glenwood and checked out Indian Trail / Jimmy Carter on the way home and they were pretty empty as well. Oh well, better luck next time!Yea bro I was on Fib around 8 pm it was pretty dead then seen 2 BSW on Mills Pl one was lightskin kind of thick and the other was darkskin and slim. I rode on Shirley drive seen one darkskin BSW at the Valero with a decent body. I rode down Wendell seen one WSW waving at cars passing by but other then that yea it was dead pretty much. The thing about Fib you can find at least one girl to Polish your knob when it's slow she may not look like much but better then nothing. LOL.

Dehman
05-15-17, 08:06
I was able to hit up FIB yesterday around 6 pm. There were a few out. I saw a dark skin slim girl out. She had a long grey body dress on. I like slim ones. Scooped her up. She asked for 50 and I countered with 40. She accepted. Went to her room at Fulton inn. Checked the areas to make sure it was empty. We were the only ones in the room. Did the standard suck and fuck. All in all I would probably see her again because she did not rush. Everything covered and that might be the only thing to keep me away as I like to have at least the BJ uncovered. Her name was Keys.

BB Love
05-15-17, 13:34
Picked up Dee on Mills Pl. She was curvy and wearing lingerie. Almost all of her ample boobs were exposed, what was a man to do. I picked her up and asked if she'd catch for 20. She started some crap about how that's unsafe but she really needed money because she just got out of jail. Blah blah. She directed me to drive down fib to her favorite spot, I humored her. She asked me to pull into the Shamrock gas station and it was pouring rain. Whatever, I'll play along. Then she asked me to pull around to the back door where some guy was standing and she started rolling down the window. Hells nah! I punched it and got back out on Wendell dr. She started getting pissed saying she just wanted him to hold the 20 bones for her before we got started. I told her that I don't like games and that I was taking her back where I got her. She started pleading that she would do it for the 20 while I drive and she kept leaning over trying to unzip my pants. I thought with the big head and told her that I don't trust her. I pulled up to the Texaco and said get out. She starred pleading again and I told her I'm not horny enough to deal with her bullshit. She got out then I circled back down to Wendell and picked up WSW Nichole. Cream pied her for the 20 bones. So it worked out. Stay away from Dee.

Mr Tattoo
05-16-17, 01:32
Ok fellas spent most of the night on Fib checking the scene got there about 8:30 pm stayed about 2 and a half hours. I tell you the SW where out tonight seen some old and new faces most of the SW was around red roof inn and strip club area. I seen this nice brownskin slim tall SW at the Texaco baby look damn good but she was kept busy had on a brown miniskirt nice smooth legs and all. I even saw a few hot SW too one was wearing daisy dukes shirts and short top showing her flat stomach she was slim and pretty sexy body but appear delusional I tried to stop her but she muttered something and kept walking her lost and I'm not even into WSW like that but she turn me on. I seen that chick name Dee that was warned to stay away from she nice and thick cute face but she don't really do it for me. There was this one badass chick who look mix or Latina or something baby was hot but her handler was always within 10 feet of her at all times she was walking by the red roof inn area between her and that slim brown SW they was the best ones out. I hit Wendell a few times seen a sexy BSW by the corner of mlk and Wendell she was dancing and shit wearing pink outfit showing lots of skin body and legs where nice. I seen a WSW on Wendell wearing a long dress with nice tits on her I even saw poor Debra walking around near Shirley drive hump over as usual I always feel sorry for her when I see her. She gave me a fabulous blowjob some 8 years back before the crack really hit her hard I wouldn't go near her these days. I say it was around 13 SW out tonight mostly around the red roof inn and Mills Pl area and oh yea not one police in sight I mean not one. I was surprised I seen monger riding around stopping for SW but really didn't see any SW getting picked up except the tall slim brownskin SW by the red roof I wasn't planning on spending any money tonight when I got to Fib but I wanted that girl and the slim WSW but I wasn't spending no more then 25 bucks period they could take it or leave it. I be on Fib tomorrow night too but I plan on spending a little dough. I tell you the weekdays are the best times to hit Fib right around sunset vs the weekends and it's going to be hot all week so the action should continue all week and if any of you was on Fib tonight I'm sure you will agree with this post cause you could definitely find what you were looking for tonight on Fib.

One Luv

BB Love
05-16-17, 19:03
Picked up KK standing in front of of the red roof. She is a tall slim WSW in her early 20's with tats, no bra, reddish hair and a nice smile. She jumped in and said, "you look just like Austin Powers!" Sheesh I am starting to get that a lot. Anyway we started driving and I offered her 20 to catch. She started laughing hysterically. She responded that she doesn't do anything for less than 60. I politely responded that all I had was 20 or I would have to catch her another day. I asked about BBFS for 60, she said cfs or BBBJ only. Whatevs, dropped her back off at the red roof. She must have been hanging out with Autumn. They have the same inflated value of their street meat.

Mr Tattoo
05-16-17, 20:23
Picked up KK standing in front of of the red roof. She is a tall slim WSW in her early 20's with tats, no bra, reddish hair and a nice smile. She jumped in and said, "you look just like Austin Powers!" Sheesh I am starting to get that a lot. Anyway we started driving and I offered her 20 to catch. She started laughing hysterically. She responded that she doesn't do anything for less than 60. I politely responded that all I had was 20 or I would have to catch her another day. I asked about BBFS for 60, she said cfs or BBBJ only. Whatevs, dropped her back off at the red roof. She must have been hanging out with Autumn. They have the same inflated value of their street meat.60? Man ain't no SW nowhere worth that kind of money period you did right drop that ass back off.

BB Love
05-16-17, 21:03
60? Man ain't no SW nowhere worth that kind of money period you did right drop that ass back off.For 60 you could get a backpage girl instead of car action. Or see a girl like Lita and cream her in the backseat then go out for a steak dinner. I hope no one that is reading this board is paying these SW's 60 for head.

The Parrot
05-16-17, 21:25
For 60 you could get a backpage girl instead of car action. Or see a girl like Lita and cream her in the backseat then go out for a steak dinner. I hope no one that is reading this board is paying these SW's 60 for head.You would be surprised, never underestimate what a SIMP is capable of.

Bunnery Sgt
05-16-17, 22:45
You would be surprised, never underestimate what a SIMP is capable of.LOL I had a girl one night hop in telling me the dude before dropped 50 on her and took her to buy food WTF!!

I quickly brought her back down to earth by negotiating 15 to shoot a huge load down her throat.

MrHobbyist
05-17-17, 05:19
Picked up KK standing in front of of the red roof. She is a tall slim WSW in her early 20's with tats, no bra, reddish hair and a nice smile. She jumped in and said, "you look just like Austin Powers!" Sheesh I am starting to get that a lot. Anyway we started driving and I offered her 20 to catch. She started laughing hysterically. She responded that she doesn't do anything for less than 60. I politely responded that all I had was 20 or I would have to catch her another day. I asked about BBFS for 60, she said cfs or BBBJ only. Whatevs, dropped her back off at the red roof. She must have been hanging out with Autumn. They have the same inflated value of their street meat.Now we'll get some dipshit trying to tell us about quality of service for more money on this tread too. I hope there aren't too many eejits out there giving SW's 60 for head OR CFS. If the SWs start getting the GPS like the BP girls, Ima havta retire.

The Parrot
05-17-17, 05:55
LOL I had a girl one night hop in telling me the dude before dropped 50 on her and took her to buy food WTF!!

I quickly brought her back down to earth by negotiating 15 to shoot a huge load down her throat.LOL, I think I've got a story that can beat that one.

Keisha (big boobs BSW on the Eastside that I reported on before) told me an old anf impotent handicapped guy gave her 60 just to jack his limp stick off for 5 minutes. He didn't even nut, then he took her back and gave a 20 chip tip!!

No lie, she even showed me the chips. We we're hanging out on Glenwood one night, while she walked / hung around buddies looking for dates.

It's amazing the amount of raw power the kitty Kat has over some of these simpletons.

Ozymandias
05-17-17, 11:34
LOL, I think I've got a story that can beat that one.

Keisha (big boobs BSW on the Eastside that I reported on before) told me an old anf impotent handicapped guy gave her 60 just to jack his limp stick off for 5 minutes. He didn't even nut, then he took her back and gave a 20 chip tip!!

No lie, she even showed me the chips. We we're hanging out on Glenwood one night, while she walked / hung around buddies looking for dates.

It's amazing the amount of raw power the kitty Kat has over some of these simpletons.Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

About 10 years ago, I used to see a chick called "Sweet Cameille" (old hobbyists will recall the name, LOL); I knew her well enough that we'd chat, and she'd share some of her crazier stories.

One was about a guy who had a whole sex basement set up, like fuck chairs, a swing with a hole so a chick could spin her pussy on a guys dick, that kind of thing. The walls, though, were lined with shelves, upon which were hundreds of pairs of women's shoes, all spike heels, in various sizes (to accommodate different-sized hoes); like a shoe store, almost. He'd pay her some large sum ($500, say) to walk on him in various stiletto heels, stepping on his hands, feet, and so on, actually hurting him pretty badly, and he'd cum, just laying on the floor getting walked on. It takes all kinds!

Another client hired her to fuck his *14 yo son*. He wanted to make sure his kid wasn't gay (I guess there were signs), so he brought in, well, professional help. I think I got a reflector telescope for my 14th birthday; I never imagined how much that ante could have been upped.

O.

BB Love
05-17-17, 17:51
Be careful cruising FIB today. I just saw Karma and came in her mouth for 23 bucks and she said that the cops have been patrolling heavily all day. She said they are clearing land for a massive ups warehouse behind the airway motel and trying to clean up the area. She said she got nabbed by an undercover cop in a using a rental car a few weeks ago. Today she was the only one I saw out, and there were cops at the shamrock and citgo at fib and mlk. Be hyper vigilant about making sure no cars are around when you pick up a girl. She says they have been running stings lately too. Be safe!

P.s. She was grumpy because one of her "best clients" started seeing a girl (didn't get a name) that stays in the room beside her. She was upset because he always paid 100 for a quickie. Who the hell is paying sw's that much?

Mr Tattoo
05-17-17, 18:13
Be careful cruising FIB today. I just saw Karma and came in her mouth for 23 bucks and she said that the cops have been patrolling heavily all day. She said they are clearing land for a massive ups warehouse behind the airway motel and trying to clean up the area. She said she got nabbed by an undercover cop in a using a rental car a few weeks ago. Today she was the only one I saw out, and there were cops at the shamrock and citgo at fib and mlk. Be hyper vigilant about making sure no cars are around when you pick up a girl. She says they have been running stings lately too. Be safe!

P.s. She was grumpy because one of her "best clients" started seeing a girl (didn't get a name) that stays in the room beside her. She was upset because he always paid 100 for a quickie. Who the hell is paying sw's that much?Man I been on Fib the last few nights wasn't a cop in site.

BB Love
05-17-17, 18:49
Man I been on Fib the last few nights wasn't a cop in site.I was on the boulevard Monday and Tuesday and didn't see any either. I wonder why they have been out today.

MeatMan
05-17-17, 23:32
LOL I had a girl one night hop in telling me the dude before dropped 50 on her and took her to buy food WTF!!

I quickly brought her back down to earth by negotiating 15 to shoot a huge load down her throat.My smartass would've said "Mmk,. You want a medal?. I tell ya, the simps who are in this monger game are dumb, toxic, simple assed fuckheads.

BigMoney21
05-18-17, 01:16
I'm the contrary, I think the current mongers in the game is phucking it up for everyone else. Suppose there was a group of simps going around over paying and purchasing these broads meals at their request, then there be more hoes in the game than what it is now. I believe they was just talking shit and just that keep in mind crack heads are good for that.

My smartass would've said "Mmk,. You want a medal?. I tell ya, the simps who are in this monger game are dumb, toxic, simple assed fuckheads.

MrHobbyist
05-18-17, 03:38
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

About 10 years ago, I used to see a chick called "Sweet Cameille" (old hobbyists will recall the name, LOL); I knew her well enough that we'd chat, and she'd share some of her crazier stories.

One was about a guy who had a whole sex basement set up, like fuck chairs, a swing with a hole so a chick could spin her pussy on a guys dick, that kind of thing. The walls, though, were lined with shelves, upon which were hundreds of pairs of women's shoes, all spike heels, in various sizes (to accommodate different-sized hoes); like a shoe store, almost. He'd pay her some large sum ($500, say) to walk on him in various stiletto heels, stepping on his hands, feet, and so on, actually hurting him pretty badly, and he'd cum, just laying on the floor getting walked on. It takes all kinds!

Another client hired her to fuck his *14 yo son*. He wanted to make sure his kid wasn't gay (I guess there were signs), so he brought in, well, professional help. I think I got a reflector telescope for my 14th birthday; I never imagined how much that ante could have been upped.

O.ROFL now that's funny.

Bird Mangy
05-18-17, 20:19
Parrot, PM me Keisha's info. Please. I lost them last year some time.

I saw big tittied, flat booty, Paris on Wendell.

Scoop her, got BBBJ for .20. Very motivated and wet. She doesn't catch but she licks the shaft and rubs it until it's empty in her hands and face.

Hope I see her out again.

And yes. Simps are ruining the game. I always only have. 20. Unless it's the very rare chick that absolutely gets my motor running like WSW mya. Haven't seen her out again since that day. I gave her. 40. Well worth it.

".20 or gtfo".

BigMoney21
05-18-17, 21:44
Last week Tuesday, I was on FIB during the daytime (afternoon to be specific) and to my surprise there was a good amount of SW'$ out and they didn't seem like the bsing type. I didn't partake in any activity during that particular day for obvious reasons. But I do think that deadly heat been keeping them from coming out lately during the daytime.

Mr Tattoo
05-19-17, 02:10
Was on the stroll about 11 pm tonight rode over by the strip clubs saw a few WSW and a thick BSW with some serious DSL's. I pass on her and hit Wendell and man it was about 7 or 8 BSW out from slim to thick I seen one slim brownskin chick but when I got closer look my tranny radar went off LOL. I seen Magic slim ass also but wasn't Fuckin with her cause of our last session. The thing about Wendell that road is so dark at night unless you catch a SW under the street light so kind of hard to tell with the deal until you get right up on them. I was pretty sure it was a few Trannys in the mix so be careful.

Bunnery Sgt
05-19-17, 07:39
I'm the contrary, I think the current mongers in the game is phucking it up for everyone else. Suppose there was a group of simps going around over paying and purchasing these broads meals at their request, then there be more hoes in the game than what it is now. I believe they was just talking shit and just that keep in mind crack heads are good for that.Naw bro. I don't know where you been. Dudes is wilding out here forreal.

Ozymandias
05-19-17, 10:02
I'm the contrary, I think the current mongers in the game is phucking it up for everyone else. Suppose there was a group of simps going around over paying and purchasing these broads meals at their request, then there be more hoes in the game than what it is now. I believe they was just talking shit and just that keep in mind crack heads are good for that.No, it really doesn't work like that.

I mean, folks pay $100 for a steak at Chops, but you can still buy a $10 sirloin at Waffle House; they are two different market segments, with little impact on each other.

There's a statistical phenomenon called the Pareto distribution (basically the derivative of the normal distribution) which applies remarkably well to pricing strategies in general: the top 20% of spenders are responsible for 80% of the market, whether by frequency (mongers who fuck a different $40 hoe each day) or amplitude (mongers who tag a $300 girl weekly), or mix and match.

It's actually healthy for the pay for play space to support variable pricing, provided that service value correlates to the various pricing tiers (either as longer session times, upgraded service, or a mix).

Any economist will tell you that there's a word for a marketplace in which even pricing is forced independent of supply and demand: socialism. It sucks as an economic model, by the way. Letting mongers set their own price sensitivities in interplay with provider service ultimately makes a better experience for everyone involved.

So (I) stop treating the hobby as a zero-sum game and (ii) stop looking at other men's wallets.

O.

The Parrot
05-19-17, 15:02
I was having some battery issues with the mongering machine last night and needed a jump to get home.

I woke up late this afternoon around 12:45 and to my surprise, the machine started up with no problems.

Clearly, this was an opportunity to hit Glenwood and belvedere for a pampering BBBJ.

I rode through Glenwood and didn't immediately see anyone out, so just rode past and hit Columbia drive all the way to Belvedere.

As I was approaching the citgo, I noticed Sean (BSW I reported about before. Good BBBJCIM) and then I noticed a BSW I had never seen before standing near the dumpster beside citgo.

I waved her down and parked at citgo. She is a BSW with long dreads, she says she is 32 and goes by Tomeka. Not the same Tameka with he big lips I reported on before. She is Tomeka spell with an "O".

Anyway, she had a budlight limarita grape flavor drink in her hand. Sh e had been drinking and I could tell she was tipsy.

She came to the car door running her mouth and talking jibberish. I could tell she was tipsy and playing around.

She quoted me 10 bones for BBBJ and I asked her "for how long?" She said "until you cum baby!

I said, "ok, 15 minutes then. " She agreed and hopped in the car.

Off we rode, while she told jokes and ran her mouth. She was kind of funny, and I couldn't wait to put my dick in her mouth to shut her up.

Because I was having battery issues, I didn't want to turn off the engine. So I put the car in park on one of the side streets and pulled my jeans down and let the seat back.

She asked me to put the 10 broken bones on the dashboard, which I did.

She kneeled her head in between my legs and I immediately felt relaxed. Her lips are not as big as Tameka with the "A" who lives on belvedere, but she does have some nice full lips.

She had a good pampering technique and she sucks it very wet, drop was running out the side of her mouth and down my shaft.

While she sucked, she used her fingertips to massage the base of the shaft. It felt really good and I could tell she was really sucking on it.

She stopped me 5 minutes in to check the time. I though she would rush, but I told her the time and she said "ok" and just kept sucking.

She started sucking at 1:35 and around 1:43 she changed up her technique.

She strongly gripped the shaft with one hand and began spinning her head like a whirwind around my mushroom head.

It felt really good, a new twisting sensation, while her tongue swirled around the circumsized area of my mushroom tip.

Around 1:48 I couldn't take anymore of the whirlwind sucking, and I shot a load right into her mouth.

She jumped up and don't catch the entire load. A lot of the batter spilled out on my thighs, but I wasn't mad.

She said if I had asked her to catch she would have.

No worries, she did a good job and I dropped her off at citgo. She doesn't have digits right now, and she lives on Moreland Ave.

I hope I see her again, I took one for the team and it was worth it.

MrHobbyist
05-20-17, 06:37
No, it really doesn't work like that.

I mean, folks pay $100 for a steak at Chops, but you can still buy a $10 sirloin at Waffle House; they are two different market segments, with little impact on each other.

There's a statistical phenomenon called the Pareto distribution (basically the derivative of the normal distribution) which applies remarkably well to pricing strategies in general: the top 20% of spenders are responsible for 80% of the market, whether by frequency (mongers who fuck a different $40 hoe each day) or amplitude (mongers who tag a $300 girl weekly), or mix and match.

It's actually healthy for the pay for play space to support variable pricing, provided that service value correlates to the various pricing tiers (either as longer session times, upgraded service, or a mix).

Any economist will tell you that there's a word for a marketplace in which even pricing is forced independent of supply and demand: socialism. It sucks as an economic model, by the way. Letting mongers set their own price sensitivities in interplay with provider service ultimately makes a better experience for everyone involved.

So (I) stop treating the hobby as a zero-sum game and (ii) stop looking at other men's wallets.

O.It's not about the 100.00 Chops customers or the 10.00 Waffle House customers, it's about the dummies that want to pay 100.00 for a Waffle House steak. They give these low performers, scammers, and clock watchers a false sense of value for their time. A man that pays 100.00 for a Chops steak is familiar with the higher end restaurants and knows that what it will cost. He is paying for the experience, service, atmosphere etc. A SIMP, will pay the same 100.00 for either the Chops' Steak or the Waffle House's steak without consideration of the value he is getting for his hard earned.

It all comes down to the customer. As it has been said on here many times, any business will drop its prices if there are no customers willing to pay the prices they charge.

Mr Tattoo
05-20-17, 08:53
If any of you new guys looking for BSW on Fib then Wendell Drive seems to be the hot spot these days I was there the last few nights around 11 pm spotted about 6 decent BSW working that area.

BB Love
05-20-17, 11:24
Last night about 5:30 not much was out but I came across a WSW named Crystal standing in the Fannie's parking lot. She has an ok face, thick body with big boobs and butt (I like <100 lb girls) but she looked cute enough and had a nice smile. She has reddish blonde hair. I asked her if she'd catch for 20 and she happily agreed. She gave a nice BBBJ while I drove and played with her kitty. She caught it all and politely swallowed. That is always nice instead of spitting it out of the window down the side of my car. She gave me her number which I would be happy to share with any board contributor interested. She will also entertain BBFS for 40 ish per our conversation before I dropped her off.

On a side note, while she was performing a cop got on my tail. I didn't say anything to her partly because I didn't want to interrupt my BBBJ, and partly because I didn't want her head popping up where the 5-0 would see. Eventually I turned right, popo turned left and I loaded her mouth. It was a happy ending, but I think moving forward I'm going to spend my monger bucks in the AMPs. As the great and powerful Oz was saying a few posts below, I am going to try to decrease frequency and increase AMPlitude. With the frequency that I've been mongering lately (3-5 $20-$60 dates a week) the law of averages is going to catch up to me and last night's close call reminded me of that. Always be aware of your surroundings, especially on the SW circuit.

ImBroke2
05-20-17, 18:10
SO I went on a drive in total opposite ends of the city today; FIB and Glenwood. First Fib, there were BSW WSW and maybe 1 LSW not too sure of that one though. Like an earlier report Wendell was mainly BSW with 1 scrawny looking WSW. The area around the strip clubs had 2 WSW at the top, 1 looked decent the other haggard and rough. On the way back from there on the way express way I noticed the mcdonalds was closed. When the hell did this happen? I'm over there atleast 1 or twice a week. Maybe looking for SW I tuned the building out, but as I looked over I saw 2 BSW and their handler in the bushes between mcdonalds and the hotel.

Now onto the other side of town. They were out there on Glenwood today. Got damn. Young, old, slim, thick, black, white. Whew, I saw this one older BSW with a nice ass in some jean shorts, tried to get her but she hit a corner and with traffic some one scooped her by the time I came back around. Saw this nice looking BSW by the Chevron in a peach skirt dress top thing. Parrot, since this is your hood- you might know who it was- she had a nice body looked good, but her handler or whoever stayed within arms reach of her. I sat at the gas station across the road enjoying a cold beverage as it was hot as hell. Noticed folks wanted to approach but the damn handler was scaring off clients.

Headed back down towards memorial and saw an old broad in all black in the shade, I think she was african, she had a slight accent, she had some big titties no bra chilling out there with baby wipes in her hand. Yea, real incognito, another older broad I saw wearing some bright ass pink pants also had some big titties. Don't know what's going on, but those old broads over there were stacking, probably some good titty fucking action if you are into that thing. The complex across from the dollar general / where that big ass fire was had 2 hood chicks with bright hair hanging by the bus stop.

As a side note chicks and bus stops are always a good utr waiting to happen. Be safe out there.

Bhpr021
05-21-17, 01:04
I was driving on FIB last Saturday around midnight and there was nothing I liked on the usual spots so I drove by the Super. Usually the girls that are there are pros and you get crappy service but I said what the hell. There were several in there but 2 were beautiful. A BSW in fishnets and a tight wife beater was a good 8 out of 10 and a WSW in a short red dress was a 9 out of 10. And this on real people scale not SW scale. I drove around one more time to make sure there was no popo around and saw nothing. Went back in the BSW was gone but the WSW was there.

Pulled over quoted. 6 for half and half. Went inside asked me to get ready but asked for another. 4 to get all her stuff off. I took my donation from under the TV and started walking away. She started yelling stop stop and said she would honor the. 6.

Put on the jimmi and started at it. The CBJ was surprisingly pretty decent. After a few min we hit it Mish till I was done.

I will not repeat but I would do it again. She was to damn good looking to pass up. She said she has no digits but is there every Saturday 10-2.That chick is very hot indeed. Don't know her name, but she's out many nights at the Super. I'd put her at a 9 of 10 on normal people scale, too.

MrHobbyist
05-21-17, 06:16
SO I went on a drive in total opposite ends of the city today; FIB and Glenwood. First Fib, there were BSW WSW and maybe 1 LSW not too sure of that one though. Like an earlier report Wendell was mainly BSW with 1 scrawny looking WSW. The area around the strip clubs had 2 WSW at the top, 1 looked decent the other haggard and rough. On the way back from there on the way express way I noticed the mcdonalds was closed. When the hell did this happen? I'm over there atleast 1 or twice a week. Maybe looking for SW I tuned the building out, but as I looked over I saw 2 BSW and their handler in the bushes between mcdonalds and the hotel.

Now onto the other side of town. They were out there on Glenwood today. Got damn. Young, old, slim, thick, black, white. Whew, I saw this one older BSW with a nice ass in some jean shorts, tried to get her but she hit a corner and with traffic some one scooped her by the time I came back around. Saw this nice looking BSW by the Chevron in a peach skirt dress top thing. Parrot, since this is your hood- you might know who it was- she had a nice body looked good, but her handler or whoever stayed within arms reach of her. I sat at the gas station across the road enjoying a cold beverage as it was hot as hell. Noticed folks wanted to approach but the damn handler was scaring off clients.

Headed back down towards memorial and saw an old broad in all black in the shade, I think she was african, she had a slight accent, she had some big titties no bra chilling out there with baby wipes in her hand. Yea, real incognito, another older broad I saw wearing some bright ass pink pants also had some big titties. Don't know what's going on, but those old broads over there were stacking, probably some good titty fucking action if you are into that thing. The complex across from the dollar general / where that big ass fire was had 2 hood chicks with bright hair hanging by the bus stop.

As a side note chicks and bus stops are always a good utr waiting to happen. Be safe out there.With the Latina's cornering the market in the L'ville area, I wonder if there has been any SW activity in that vicinity. Ima check it out, but if any of my fellow hobbyists have discovered a hotspot or know of a location to start my search, please share. .

The Parrot
05-21-17, 13:32
The time is not 1:30 pm, I'm out at buddy's and spotted a handful of SW. Some old and new, and some have left and decided to come back.

I also saw big booty Keisha (aka red). Spent some time chatting with her. She's still thick as hell and had on leggings. There is something very important you need to know about her. PM me before you have a session with her, very important.

Anyways, a lot of people were around, but I still pulled out my dick and started grinding on her booty right in front of the store. It felt nice and soft.

I also spotted a short and slim, spinner type was. I know you older guys will like her. Q she looked like mid 0's, she's blonde. Not the same as Angela, and she carries around a big bag with her.

Mr Tattoo
05-22-17, 13:19
Hit Fib about 10:30 last night spotted about 4 decent BSW out there was one who was wearing daisy dukes and a short top with a hat on but seems she wasn't trying to date cause she just stayed in the same spot and kept disappearing. So I spotted a BSW I seen for years but never dated she was pretty young I say maybe late 20's darkskin nice little body so I caught walking off that side street across from that hotel it's the dark street where there's a warehouse on the left side right where the turn around circle is perfect spot to pull up on a SW. She quoted me 40 I told her 20 she says I will only do head for that with condom I ask her will she do it without condom she says no So date didn't happen but maybe she changed her mind next time LOL. If any of you know this chick and had service from her inbox me she is darkskin seems very non aggressive she just turns her head your way when you pull up on her she has black braided hair a slightly thick figure.

Coalburner69
05-22-17, 20:56
What's the street action like very early in the am. Say 4:30 am on?

Mr Tattoo
05-23-17, 00:21
What's the street action like very early in the am. Say 4:30 am on?You won't find hardly any action that time of morning on any stroll now days plus it's easier for police to bust you due to very few cars on the streets but years back you probably could but hey who knows you could get lucky.

The Parrot
05-23-17, 02:57
What's the street action like very early in the am. Say 4:30 am on?There are a lot of Bbjcim gems that desperately roam the streets around that time.

I've found plenty stragglers and low key your types very late / early morning.

That's how I met chocolate on Glenwood. A tall dark skinned woman, it was about 3:50 am and she Glady got on her knees and sucked every drop of batter out for 20 bones. She was very grateful too.

If anyone IS walking out at 4 am, then chances are they are in need and will be very accommodating.

Mr Tattoo
05-23-17, 11:57
There are a lot of Bbjcim gems that desperately roam the streets around that time.

That's how I met chocolate on Glenwood. A tall dark skinned woman, it was about 3:50 am and she Glady got on her knees and sucked every drop of batter out for 20 bones. She was very grateful too.

If anyone IS walking out at 4 am, then chances are they are in need and will be very accommodating.I use to hit Glenwood early in the morning like that but never seen anything out and if I did chances was it was a tranny but maybe I was looking in the wrong area.

Coalburner69
05-23-17, 23:28
You won't find hardly any action that time of morning on any stroll now days plus it's easier for police to bust you due to very few cars on the streets but years back you probably could but hey who knows you could get lucky.I get your point and obviously I can't speak to the street scene in Atlanta. At least not yet.

In theory, fewer cars in the am also applies to the number of police and stings should be nil during those hours as well. Girls also know this and some (usually at the lower end of the spectrum) will take their chances during those hours too. I know it's slim pickings but I've found some amazing BBBJ talent that doesn't come out at other times during the day.

Coalburner69
05-24-17, 00:19
There are a lot of Bbjcim gems that desperately roam the streets around that time.

If anyone IS walking out at 4 am, then chances are they are in need and will be very accommodating.Yes, I have found similar results in other cities, but not in all. That's what prompted my question in the first place.

I've been following this thread for quite some time now. Of all of the contributors here (some of which are great BTW), I have the most in common with you in terms of preferred providers, service type and donations.

Keep the reports coming and remember the old adage that, 'you pay them to leave" even if you're getting played in your car. Just end it quickly!

Mr Tattoo
05-24-17, 02:20
I get your point and obviously I can't speak to the street scene in Atlanta. At least not yet.

In theory, fewer cars in the am also applies to the number of police and stings should be nil during those hours as well. Girls also know this and some (usually at the lower end of the spectrum) will take their chances during those hours too. I know it's slim pickings but I've found some amazing BBBJ talent that doesn't come out at other times during the day.I hear you bro man some 13 years ago here you could find plenty of action around that time on multiple stroll during the summer it was pussy heaven back then. I'm just saying now days Pickens are very slim those hours but I'm sure you ride around long enough you find something. Shit back then some of my best BBBJ came around those hours oh how I miss those days. LOL.

BigMoney21
05-25-17, 08:51
Those women you speak of who frequent Glenwood that early in the morning looks so disgusting I just lost my appetite by responding this post. Personally I think that guy is better off visiting that Texaco on Memorial Dr during that time of the day than Glenwood. In reality it's going to be much harder finding anything suitable for sex during those pre work now and days in Atlanta.

If anyone IS walking out at 4 am, then chances are they are in need and will be very accommodating.

Mr Tattoo
05-25-17, 17:14
Those women you speak of who frequent Glenwood that early in the morning looks so disgusting I just lost my appetite by responding this post. Personally I think that guy is better off visiting that Texaco on Memorial Dr during that time of the day than Glenwood. In reality it's going to be much harder finding anything suitable for sex during those pre work now and days in Atlanta.Yea most all SW on Glenwood are straight gutter rats period I don't even waste my time on Glenwood no more.

Mr Tattoo
05-25-17, 17:15
That's how I met chocolate on Glenwood. A tall dark skinned woman, it was about 3:50 am and she Glady got on her knees and sucked every drop of batter out for 20 bones. She was very grateful too.You sure she wasn't a man?

The Parrot
05-25-17, 21:55
You sure she wasn't a man?Chocolate is a woman for sure. I have even seen her pregnant before (most likely a tricks baby).

I've also seen her kitty Kat, but I don't do Facebook with se like that. I only used to have her suck the nut out.

I mainly use SW for BBBJCIM. I stick to the civilians, and occasional Backpage chick for cfs.

Scorpio1982
05-25-17, 23:09
Just saw a hot little WSW on metro and Lillian and a couple BSW on university. Not bad looking and kinda young. Haven't seen metro jumpin like that in years.

The Parrot
05-26-17, 00:18
Those women you speak of who frequent Glenwood that early in the morning looks so disgusting I just lost my appetite by responding this post. Personally I think that guy is better off visiting that Texaco on Memorial Dr during that time of the day than Glenwood. In reality it's going to be much harder finding anything suitable for sex during those pre work now and days in Atlanta.Well to each his own, but if you enjoy a good Bbjcim then early am will yield you results.

I never expected good looks from SW, I just want good performance. Older SW are some of my fav, long and gentle pampering bbbjs.

They are always grateful too, because of mongers who are "too good" to let Grandma Polish your knob.

MrHobbyist
05-26-17, 03:47
Just saw a hot little WSW on metro and Lillian and a couple BSW on university. Not bad looking and kinda young. Haven't seen metro jumpin like that in years.Where is this kingdom of which you speak? I'm not familiar with such a place, but would love to visit it one day.

Scorpio1982
05-26-17, 17:18
Where is this kingdom of which you speak? I'm not familiar with such a place, but would love to visit it one day.I know. Its been dead up on metropolitan for a min. I got only one BBBJ last summer from a little spinner on metro, but still no real activity then. I guess the weather has them coming out. Hope it lasts.

BigMoney21
05-26-17, 22:27
I was on FIB yesterday, it was several gals out walking the block but hardly none of them was acting like they were trying to make some money. Airways motel was absolutely dead which is a good thing, I'm pretty sure management made some good money off those knuckle heads who was staying there for the past 6 or 7 months. I saw a bunch of crack hoes posted up by the Valero, they scared more than the handlers and dope boys. Overall I really didn't see anything that caught my eye.

Mr Tattoo
05-27-17, 00:36
I was on FIB yesterday, it was several gals out walking the block but hardly none of them was acting like they were trying to make some money. Airways motel was absolutely dead which is a good thing, I'm pretty sure management made some good money off those knuckle heads who was staying there for the past 6 or 7 months. I saw a bunch of crack hoes posted up by the Valero, they scared more than the handlers and dope boys. Overall I really didn't see anything that caught my eye.Is it shutdown or what I rode by there tonight wasn't a car in the parking lot.

Mr Tattoo
05-27-17, 01:56
After I left downtown this evening hit Fib about 11 pm my first stop was Wendell seen a few BSW out most were chubby but one I saw was a slim darkskin girl but got a closer may have been a tranny LOL. I venture over to the strip Club area it was dead only seen one WSW out on Mills pl. I then hit Shirley drive 2 police cars were parked at the Valero no SW in sight I rode down Wendell one more time only seen a chubby BSW wearing red. I was a little surprised by the lack of SW out tonight the area just seem pretty dead so I left. Its funny just a few nights ago there were multiple SW out seems like when The weekend hit they disappear but there was lots of beautiful girls downtown to bad they weren't SW LOL.

ReWritten
05-27-17, 11:41
Was on glenwood around 5 pm this week. Seen Angie walking around scoped her up. BBJCIM for. 2 she looks bad don't think m a see her again. Streets got her bad. Anyways. I need a new area. Not feeling the product on glenwwod.

Mr Tattoo
05-27-17, 11:59
Was on glenwood around 5 pm this week. Seen Angie walking around scoped her up. BBJCIM for. 2 she looks bad don't think m a see her again. Streets got her bad. Anyways. I need a new area. Not feeling the product on glenwwod.I stop mongering on Glenwood cause the SW look the worst of the worst plus most are old and wore out I don't know how Parrott does it. Bro your best bet is Fib for a decent SW and now days those are hard to come by but you can find a few still. I have notice a few decent chicks on Candler Rd lately tho.

Johnny Mapalo
05-27-17, 12:07
Well to each his own, but if you enjoy a good Bbjcim then early am will yield you results.

I never expected good looks from SW, I just want good performance. Older SW are some of my fav, long and gentle pampering bbbjs.

They are always grateful too, because of mongers who are "too good" to let Grandma Polish your knob.So your saying you letting Nana give you a gum job. LOL. She applies the senior citizen discount to your fee too?

BigMoney21
05-27-17, 18:07
To my understanding Airways is still open but it's just closed to the hoods for now. Management made enough money off of them so it's time to give those fools a break.

Is it shutdown or what I rode by there tonight wasn't a car in the parking lot.

BigMoney21
05-27-17, 18:12
You're right, the ones who be out during those hours on Glenwood be the very old women that looks like someone cracked out or alcoholic grandma. And they be aggressively begging for change while some be so out of it they literally be crying for no damn reason whatsoever. Initially I figured people give them money out pity but I never knew they had clientele.

So your saying you letting Nana give you a gum job. LOL. She applies the senior citizen discount to your fee too?

MrHobbyist
05-28-17, 05:37
So your saying you letting Nana give you a gum job. LOL. She applies the senior citizen discount to your fee too?I'll let Nana give me a gum job any day. Think of all those years of practice. Hell yeah, I've been with some fugly young women in my life that couldn't suck a dick to save their lives. Grandma usually has it down. 18-88, that's my limit, but not a day over 88, uh huh. I have my pride you know!

Mr Tattoo
05-28-17, 12:55
I'll let Nana give me a gum job any day. Think of all those years of practice. Hell yeah, I've been with some fugly young women in my life that couldn't suck a dick to save their lives. Grandma usually has it down. 18-88, that's my limit, but not a day over 88, uh huh. I have my pride you know!Man that's just nasty bruh smh.

OlderLadyLover
05-28-17, 23:45
Man that's just nasty bruh smh.Naw that"a a cheap nut!

Mr Tattoo
05-29-17, 02:45
There were a few SW out here and there mostly same faces Saturday night I was at the stoplight on Shirley drive and this young sexy WSW with a black girl booty walks right in front of my truck giving me that Fuck me daddy look. I admit this girl was sexy pretty face nice body also saw a sexy BSW with blonde hair and a nice fat booty at the starship parking lot. I saw a few SW on Wendell now that hot tho but durable this was Saturday night I didn't partake tho I have my reasons.

Sunday was pretty dead tho not many girls out just a few WSW around red roof and a few BSW on Wendell I admit FIB is starting to get pretty boring cause I'm not seeing any new girls on the stroll just the same ones maybe that will change as summer approaches.

Mr Tattoo
05-29-17, 02:48
Naw that"a a cheap nut!Cheap nut or not I got my standards period no way grandma giving me a blowjob that's just nasty period I wouldn't care if it was free.

Smh.

BigMoney21
05-29-17, 14:33
Well I always wanted to make a post on this one and due to the mitigating circumstances of mongers paying too much for pussy simply because they don't know how much they should or shouldn't pay. I've come to the conclusion on this one if you visit FIB there should be no damn reason whatsoever for a John be paying more than $40 for some azz on FIB. It was plenty of times a chick offered me 60 for services and I countered her with half of that and the lady gladly took the money. I know there is some guys out there who'll pay whatever the chick wants (which is normally her 1st offer) but sometimes it's wise to do counter offers and more than likely you'll seal the deal.

Mr Tattoo
05-29-17, 17:13
Well I always wanted to make a post on this one and due to the mitigating circumstances of mongers paying too much for pussy simply because they don't know how much they should or shouldn't pay. I've come to the conclusion on this one if you visit FIB there should be no damn reason whatsoever for a John be paying more than $40 for some azz on FIB. It was plenty of times a chick offered me 60 for services and I countered her with half of that and the lady gladly took the money. I know there is some guys out there who'll pay whatever the chick wants (which is normally her 1st offer) but sometimes it's wise to do counter offers and more than likely you'll seal the deal.Yea I was lowball them if they ask for 40 I offer 20 or 25 and they always except but I think every chick on FIB is on some kind of drug tho.

PayForItAnyway
05-29-17, 23:53
Do anyone on this boards stroll cobb county. If so where the hidden gems at? Driving to fib or Glenwood isn't close so looking for something in the back yard. It would be nice for cobb county guys to share. I know not all the SW moved to backpage.

Mr Tattoo
05-30-17, 01:20
Do anyone on this boards stroll cobb county. If so where the hidden gems at? Driving to fib or Glenwood isn't close so looking for something in the back yard. It would be nice for cobb county guys to share. I know not all the SW moved to backpage.Cobb county isn't known for SW activity but if you hang around the ghetto parts of there then you might can find something.

Head Hunting
05-30-17, 06:46
Not my thing but the best out there right now. Ok face, nice legs. Bit of a belly, but has spot cfs bbj. Got digits.

YgnBull
05-30-17, 13:45
Do anyone on this boards stroll cobb county. If so where the hidden gems at? Driving to fib or Glenwood isn't close so looking for something in the back yard. It would be nice for cobb county guys to share. I know not all the SW moved to backpage.Franklin road is about it if you get lucky.

Mr Tattoo
05-30-17, 16:53
Not my thing but the best out there right now. Ok face, nice legs. Bit of a belly, but has spot cfs bbj. Got digits.Im not too familiar with Rockwell but her body don't look bad I'm not into Wsw but I'm starting to get a taste for them Lol
Where is this street located is it in Pittsburgh weed and seed community?

Head Hunting
05-30-17, 17:04
Im not too familiar with Rockwell but her body don't look bad I'm not into Wsw but I'm starting to get a taste for them LolThis was on rockwell off of metro. She was the best looking in that whole area. Kinda surprised she wasn't on backpage.

WholeThang448
05-30-17, 19:29
I'll let Nana give me a gum job any day. Think of all those years of practice. Hell yeah, I've been with some fugly young women in my life that couldn't suck a dick to save their lives. Grandma usually has it down. 18-88, that's my limit, but not a day over 88, uh huh. I have my pride you know!All man you just made me spit out my drank.

Bohemian2
05-30-17, 21:58
Hi Guys.

Thanks for all the posts and info you provide, I check on this forum / thread occasionally, though I am more into Strip Clubs. I have a question for you.

Do you know if any SW activity available in Roswell, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta area? There was some mention about Northridge exit, near Krogers, or Holcomb bridge road Atlanta motel and Gas stations? That was sometime ago.

Thanks!

BigMoney21
05-30-17, 22:24
Check your inbox.

Hi Guys.

Thanks for all the posts and info you provide, I check on this forum / thread occasionally, though I am more into Strip Clubs. I have a question for you.

Do you know if any SW activity available in Roswell, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta area? There was some mention about Northridge exit, near Krogers, or Holcomb bridge road Atlanta motel and Gas stations? That was sometime ago.

Thanks!

Stormrider
05-31-17, 01:15
Hi Guys.

Thanks!Stay away from anything associated with that motel. They've had a bedbug problem for YEARS.

Head Hunting
05-31-17, 03:18
Hi Guys.

Thanks!You'd be better off hitting up backpage or a chatline really. There might be some action off of jimmy carter by the hotels close to 85.

CuriousJorge
05-31-17, 11:08
Check your inbox.Can you also share info on OTP north? PM if needed.

Mr Issie
05-31-17, 18:16
While covering for my Atlanta counterpart during his long holiday weekend, I used my spare time to hit the streets. Since I was on the East I started in Glenwood but didn't see what I was looking for. Same through Metro and Lakewood. It was cloudy so I headed to FIB to see some sights before the rain started. I made a couple of laps but came up empty so I posted up to check BP. While surfing, a few hags came up but I sent them away.

*Sidenote*.

Those thick ass chicks across from Fannie's need to give in to car dates. They'd make so much more money. No one wants to go in that notel.

Anyway, next Nikki came up and made some convo. She's a slim BSW from Columbia, SC. She said she was 40 and looked decent for that age. Supposedly her birthday is next week. We took off and found a spot off the beaten path.

After bragging about being an oral specialist I had to test that. She passed. I did a little roaming during the deed. Plenty of DT, noise, spit and suction but not much attention to the boys without some coaching. FF to the finish and left the kids in the street. Cool convo before and after. Dropped at Valero in the rain last night around 3 am. She wouldn't let me pull out my phone so no footage or pics.

Quoted. 4 but settled for half of that. No fuss. No attitude. Definitely a repeatable dream. Maybe today. If so, I'll get working digits to share with worthy contributors.

Stay safe.

Issie.

Bohemian2
05-31-17, 21:07
Check your inbox.Thanks BigMoney, got it.

Bohemian2
05-31-17, 21:32
Stay away from anything associated with that motel. They've had a bedbug problem for YEARS.Thanks. I think some BP posters use that one and another Motel near by.

Bohemian2
05-31-17, 21:36
Can you also share info on OTP north? PM if needed.George, there is nothing much, there could be something at the Motels on Holcomb bridge exit 7 on 400 will have to try BP route.

BigMoney21
05-31-17, 23:08
I kinda disagree with you on Glenwood, I drove down Glenwood for the last 2 weeks and I saw some new and somewhat attractive looking women out working the block. Lately the chicks been kinda steering away from me maybe because I have a hardcore bad boy look and some of them might be scared for the lives. I don't monger anymore but I do post active locations from time to time.

One thing I can tell you about Glenwood is to stay away from Gigi she just got out of prison for stabbing her pimp. Gigi is a semi dark skin older thick booty chick who acts kinda crazy. She's very aggressive when she's high and even more when she's drunk.

While covering for my Atlanta counterpart during his long holiday weekend, I used my spare time to hit the streets. Since I was on the East I started in Glenwood but didn't see what I was looking for. Same through Metro and Lakewood. It was cloudy so I headed to FIB to see some sights before the rain started. I made a couple of laps but came up empty so I posted up to check BP. While surfing, a few hags came up but I sent them away.

*Sidenote*.

Those thick ass chicks across from Fannie's need to give in to car dates. They'd make so much more money. No one wants to go in that notel.

Anyway, next Nikki came up and made some convo. She's a slim BSW from Columbia, SC. She said she was 40 and looked decent for that age. Supposedly her birthday is next week. We took off and found a spot off the beaten path.

After bragging about being an oral specialist I had to test that. She passed. I did a little roaming during the deed. Plenty of DT, noise, spit and suction but not much attention to the boys without some coaching. FF to the finish and left the kids in the street. Cool convo before and after. Dropped at Valero in the rain last night around 3 am. She wouldn't let me pull out my phone so no footage or pics.

Quoted. 4 but settled for half of that. No fuss. No attitude. Definitely a repeatable dream. Maybe today. If so, I'll get working digits to share with worthy contributors.

Stay safe.

Issie.

CuriousJorge
06-01-17, 00:13
George, there is nothing much, there could be something at the Motels on Holcomb bridge exit 7 on 400 will have to try BP route.Those can be hit or miss.

Head Hunting
06-01-17, 03:21
Those can be hit or miss.Honestly, it's not even worth the trouble. If you just HAVE to have a SW, you'd be better off on FIB or Metro / Lakewood.

Mr Issie
06-01-17, 14:48
I kinda disagree with you on Glenwood, I drove down Glenwood for the last 2 weeks and I saw some new and somewhat attractive looking women out working the block. Lately the chicks been kinda steering away from me maybe because I have a hardcore bad boy look and some of them might be scared for the lives. I don't monger anymore but I do post active locations from time to time.

One thing I can tell you about Glenwood is to stay away from Gigi she just got out of prison for stabbing her pimp. Gigi is a semi dark skin older thick booty chick who acts kinda crazy. She's very aggressive when she's high and even more when she's drunk.I agree with you on the action but it's always hit or miss for me over there. Mainly because I'm not as patient in that area. I didn't say the streets were empty. I just didn't see anything that made me want to make the scoop. I'll be back in that area next week though. If anyone has working digits for a good one in the area PM me. I like fat asses but I like great head even better. If she's got both definitely send her my way. Thanks.

Issie.

CuriousJorge
06-01-17, 17:53
Honestly, it's not even worth the trouble. If you just HAVE to have a SW, you'd be better off on FIB or Metro / Lakewood.I know this spot isn't the hot one but its off metro and can have some decent ones if your luck is good.

Saw a BSW in apink and black stripe short dress, nice wide hits, looked thick, realized I aint have my kit with me so I didn't partake. But I would, she looked like a easy nut.

CuriousJorge
06-01-17, 17:55
Any one been in that area?? Its been a while since I've gone but I'm sure someone here has been recently. Any update or is it still dead?

I Luv Emall
06-01-17, 21:29
Any one been in that area?? Its been a while since I've gone but I'm sure someone here has been recently. Any update or is it still dead?Just happened to ride thru there this evening. Didn't see anything really, except a tall skinny WSW on White City. Didn't realize she was on something till she got in my car. She said her name was "Bates". Riding to the spot it became apparent to me she was high on something. She gave me a half-hearted BBJ but didn't finish, so I put her out of the car with nothing to show for her half-ass effort. I should have talked to her a little more first before letting her in my car. Oh well, no harm no foul, and she didn't try to cause any trouble.

Head Hunting
06-01-17, 23:15
I know this spot isn't the hot one but its off metro and can have some decent ones if your luck is good.

Saw a BSW in apink and black stripe short dress, nice wide hits, looked thick, realized I aint have my kit with me so I didn't partake. But I would, she looked like a easy nut.The only time I ever got robbed mongering was there so it's no go for me. This was back when metro was really popping. She got in, directed me to a spot and asked for bread. Then she got out and ran.

Mr Tattoo
06-02-17, 01:36
Any one been in that area?? Its been a while since I've gone but I'm sure someone here has been recently. Any update or is it still dead?Be extremely careful mongering on Old Nat or any where in College park area police love to setup strings in those areas especially motels or hotels in the area.

The Parrot
06-02-17, 10:53
This dream was yesterday.

Had excess time and chips to burn today; so I decided to hang around Glenwood for a while.

Grabbed some 420 and headed to the infamous red Notel. On the way there I ended up talking to Moe; an ugly BSW who sucks good.

She started talking about how slow things are and blah blah she was in need.

I offered 15 for 15 min BBBJ and she agreed; I asked if she would pamper the snake no rush. She answered yes to all my questions, so Off to her spot we rode, a run down house off Glenwood side streets.

We walked around back to do the deed, but I didn't like how junky it was back there. So I hopped back in the car and just parked behind the house.

I fired up my 420 and she lowered her head between my lap. Very good and sloppy technique, she leans all the way over her seat and into my lap.

She did lots of slimy Deepthroat with lots of spit running down my shaft. She also did a lot of licking all over the shaft and head. I think I went over time by 10 minutes, mainly because I was just chilling and enjoying without checking phone for time.

Anyways, she doesn't do cim, so I just fired one round of batter in her mouth. She quickly dribbled the batter out and jumped away from the snakes head, while I jacked the rest out.

She did pull a fast move by ripping a piece of the blizzie to "take home and smoke later. " I let her get away with it. I was already close to cloud nine and had a sack full of poker chips to deal with, so I just dropped her off and headed to the red Notel.

NewDude
06-02-17, 16:02
This dream was yesterday.

Had excess time and chips to burn today; so I decided to hang around Glenwood for a while.

Grabbed some 420 and headed to the infamous red Notel. On the way there I ended up talking to Moe; an ugly BSW who sucks good.

She started talking about how slow things are and blah blah she was in need.

I offered 15 for 15 min BBBJ and she agreed; I asked if she would pamper the snake no rush. She answered yes to all my questions, so Off to her spot we rode, a run down house off Glenwood side streets.

We walked around back to do the deed, but I didn't like how junky it was back there. So I hopped back in the car and just parked behind the house.

I fired up my 420 and she lowered her head between my lap. Very good and sloppy technique, she leans all the way over her seat and into my lap.

She did lots of slimy Deepthroat with lots of spit running down my shaft. She also did a lot of licking all over the shaft and head. I think I went over time by 10 minutes, mainly because I was just chilling and enjoying without checking phone for time.

Anyways, she doesn't do cim, so I just fired one round of batter in her mouth. She quickly dribbled the batter out and jumped away from the snakes head, while I jacked the rest out.

She did pull a fast move by ripping a piece of the blizzie to "take home and smoke later. " I let her get away with it. I was already close to cloud nine and had a sack full of poker chips to deal with, so I just dropped her off and headed to the red Notel.I have seen a few recently that were nice and Been working the UTR chicks on the low. On Wednesday there was one at the chevron on the intersection of glen wood and Columbia with green I think hair and a phat booty with shorts that covered half the ass. I seen the small waist pretty chick with a phatty at buddies again but couldn't stop fast enough to get the number. (don't think she is a SW.). She was brown / dark skin and couldn't be older than 22 or 23. My best utr is from Cali, tall thin but sexy af. After the club closed the gas stations are money for parking lot pimping, trust me.

PiBoss
06-02-17, 19:51
Hey my fella monger had some luck today cruising on this beautiful hot day so happen to take a ride down the famous Lakewood around 5 pm and spot a WSW by the name of Jennifer copped it up with her a bit for a BBBJ 15 got in we took a ride and off she was starting with a nice slow blow job with all the windows down she not caring who watches just what I like, got the job done no rush filled her mouth up and she swallowed all and didn't waste any yes I will most definitely repeat.

PiBoss
06-02-17, 19:55
Hey guys my apology for not getting back at you guys pm been busy but I have photos coming.

PiBoss
06-02-17, 20:11
Hey gents had a little time on my hand so I went for a Cruise to the famous Lakewood and spotted a WSW goes by the name Jennifer cropped it up a bit and agreed on a BBBJ got in the car and began the deal while driving all the windows down / no rush load her mouth and she shollowed everything 15 bones for the deal great head.

BigMoney21
06-03-17, 19:07
Hey bro you got lucky I used the company car to detour the streets and guess what? I didn't see shit anywhere but them again if I was really looking for some ass I could've made a phone call and had an encounter. But I was about to do a post about burning gas on Friday Saturday and Sunday mongering.

Hey gents had a little time on my hand so I went for a Cruise to the famous Lakewood and spotted a WSW goes by the name Jennifer cropped it up a bit and agreed on a BBBJ got in the car and began the deal while driving all the windows down / no rush load her mouth and she shollowed everything 15 bones for the deal great head.

Mr Tattoo
06-04-17, 01:28
Well I figure since Glenwood is on the way to FIB decided to ride all the way down Glenwood to 1-20 now this was around 8:30 just before sunset I did some some definitely possible SW around the Glen Royal area. They was mostly black and a few WSW that look awful but a few of the BSW look ok but they was talking to there handler or whatever but I was at the stoplight at the Columbia Drive intersection right across from the Checkers seen this possible BSW lightskin in some booty shorts talking back and fourth to somebody at the drive thru in a car I'm not certain she was a SW but she sure was showing alot of skin she was kind of tall too but I really wasn't trying to pick anybody up tho just looking for the most part but yea it was SW out on Glenwood this evening I'm Parrott was lurking around the corner somewhere LOL.

After I left Glenwood hit 1-20 to Fib now I was on Fib Friday night but they was paving the street on the side where the strip clubs at so I hit Wendell didn't see nothing out so I left cause traffic was too back up due to road work. So I hit Fib Saturday night to see what's up first stop Wendell seen a few BSW out one of them I had dated last year she darkskin was wearing a red dress she pretty cool chick she will do BBBJ for 25 skills not bad either. I seen this one skinny guy dress up like a girl on Wendell he was arguing with the chick I just mention as a past by them look like they started to get physical. I Road up by the strip club area seen Summer out and about her belly is pretty big now but I admit she got nice legs tho I just can't fuck with her being pregnant and shit but she not bad looking I saw another WSW but she just wasn't doing it for me. I saw Debra out I almost hit her going down On my way Fib she was half way out in the street doing god knows what I had to serve to keep from hitting her smh. Its sad to see her like that but she gave me a great blowjob some 9 years back she only wanted 5 but I gave her 10 she wasn't that drug out back then but she did leave her pipe in my passenger seat smh. I circle back around by the red roof and strip club a chubby BSW appeared out of nowhere she was headed to the super inn I went back up on Wendell saw a young girl walking toward the bus stop I doubt she was a SW tho but that's my report for the weekend I didn't partake in any activity just looking for new faces pretty much that's it.

One Luv.

The Parrot
06-04-17, 20:04
I reunited with big Boobed Keyshia, who I used to report on.

I've got her new digits.

PoeticMan1
06-05-17, 06:43

I've got her new digits.Where exactly is this one located?

The Parrot
06-05-17, 11:32
Where exactly is this one located?She lives on Candler road and USED to walk on Glenwood from time to time.

She is even more of a UTR now, because since she got arrested, she no longer walks the street anymore. She also has a car now, and her daughter has gotten older. Meaning she needs more funds to support now.

I have an appointment scheduled for Wednesday with her. She gained a little extra weight from jail, and her boobs have gotten even fatter!

I forget her breast size, but they are huge and full. Much bigger than DD cups, close to Lena Mcup size, but Fuller and more youthful than Lena.

PoeticMan1
06-05-17, 15:56
She lives on Candler road and USED to walk on Glenwood from time to time.

She is even more of a UTR now, because since she got arrested, she no longer walks the street anymore. She also has a car now, and her daughter has gotten older. Meaning she needs more funds to support now.

I have an appointment scheduled for Wednesday with her. She gained a little extra weight from jail, and her boobs have gotten even fatter!

I forget her breast size, but they are huge and full. Much bigger than DD cups, close to Lena Mcup size, but Fuller and more youthful than Lena.Inbox the info?

WheresMyMule
06-05-17, 19:48
She lives on Candler road and USED to walk on Glenwood from time to time.

I forget her breast size, but they are huge and full. Much bigger than DD cups, close to Lena Mcup size, but Fuller and more youthful than Lena.Parrot, your inbox is full. Please pm me Keisha's digits if you don't mind. I always willing to help a lady out from time to time.

Thanks.

MeatMan
06-07-17, 13:40
I know this video is old but, who is this chick?. She kinda cute!.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1856078/crackhead_from_atlanta_sucking_dick#_tabComments.

Mr Issie
06-07-17, 18:55
I was getting gas last night on Lowery and this old lady came up and asked for a ride to Pittsburgh. She seemed sincere enough so I checked her bag and off we went. We turned down Rockwell and I saw 3 SW. 1 was a skinny WSW at Metro, 1 was a short BBW BSW with some big tits walking toward Metro and the other was a BSW with a nice jiggly ass in some black leggings with cutouts.

When I dropped the old lady off everyone was gone so I made another lap. I caught up to the one with the nice ass on Hobson but she was loud and ghetto. Not to mention she was surrounded by dopeboys. 3 strikes so I passed on her. When I bent the corner at Hope I almost ran over the BBW. I apologized and invited her in so I could get a better look at those bags.

They were a bit droopy but she enjoyed the fondling. After the flashlight inspection we found a spot and took care of business. I loaded the bag after a 15 min CBJ and 20 min CFS. BBBJ is on the menu. For her patience and attitude I offered a small tip. She let me rub those nipples again as I dropped her off. Funny thing is she was getting turned on and started rubbing herself. I told her I didn't have anymore money and she asked if I had another condom. Of course I do. Got 1 more load off right in the area where I picked her up.

Not a bad night overall. No bad smells. No attitude. Very flexible for a bigger girl and happily takes a pounding. I normally don't pick up BBW but I hope I see her again tonight. Only saw 1 LEO out lurking.

Quoted. 4 accepted. 2 + . 05 tip.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Mr Tattoo
06-07-17, 19:29
I know this video is old but, who is this chick?. She kinda cute!.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1856078/crackhead_from_atlanta_sucking_dick#_tabComments.Don't know but she sure loves her work LOL.

BKeeper
06-08-17, 09:19

I've got her new digits.PM me her info, thanks!

Jj3000
06-08-17, 17:22
Was passing through Norcross and stopped at the Chevron to get gas. At least one BSW and one WSW with dyed bright red hair at the Chevron and Waffle house. I pass through here several times a month and almost always see what I believe to be SWs around. The SW scene is not my bag, but I thought I would share. There are three cheap hotels in the immediate vicinity and activity seems to center at the Chevron and spreads to Waffle House and the Burger King across the street.

PoeticMan1
06-09-17, 01:01
Was passing through Norcross and stopped at the Chevron to get gas. At least one BSW and one WSW with dyed bright red hair at the Chevron and Waffle house. I pass through here several times a month and almost always see what I believe to be SWs around. The SW scene is not my bag, but I thought I would share. There are three cheap hotels in the immediate vicinity and activity seems to center at the Chevron and spreads to Waffle House and the Burger King across the street.Are you talking about the area near the gun range & Burger King?

Jj3000
06-09-17, 22:16
That is the area.

Are you talking about the area near the gun range & Burger King?

MrHobbyist
06-10-17, 05:03
Was passing through Norcross and stopped at the Chevron to get gas. At least one BSW and one WSW with dyed bright red hair at the Chevron and Waffle house. I pass through here several times a month and almost always see what I believe to be SWs around. The SW scene is not my bag, but I thought I would share. There are three cheap hotels in the immediate vicinity and activity seems to center at the Chevron and spreads to Waffle House and the Burger King across the street.There is a great BBQ place near there. I can't remember the name of it. I have a hankering for some BBQ today, I think I'll swing by and check out the scene at Chevron while I'm there Thanks for the info.

Jj3000
06-10-17, 10:55
If it helps it was about 6 PM.

There is a great BBQ place near there. I can't remember the name of it. I have a hankering for some BBQ today, I think I'll swing by and check out the scene at Chevron while I'm there Thanks for the info.

Mr Tattoo
06-10-17, 14:52
Decided to pass through Glenwood Rd yesterday evening before I went home to watch The NBA finals. I saw quite a few BSW and WSW out mostly around the Chevron on the corner on Columbia drive but OMG they look so awful and disgusting and I was sitting at the light saying to myself I hope no one on this broad is paying for those nasty looking SW. I mean talk about the bottom of the barrel I seen decent SW on Glenwood in the past but now all I see is down and out crackheads roaming around and this give me all the more reason to stick to FIB.

One Luv.

GrandPhucker
06-10-17, 22:32
Wusup yawl. First time poster. Long time "lurker" for lack of a better term. Quick rundown on my fishing history to legitimize myself with the fellas on the board. I'm in my early 30's. Started cruising these Atl streets in my early 20's. I know big booty Kiki who used to be by Salvation Army. Never hit because I'm a cheap bastard LOL but I used to look out for her when I was in the area. Heads on LEO and things nothing major. My regular was a older dark skin woman with huge natural tits named Lisa I think. Used to be on Hubbard st. Just off McD street. I've done FIB a few times but its hot over there with LEO so it turned me off to the area. Never had a regular over there. Young chicks the few times I did. I cruise for older Black SW. That's my taste 40-60 ish. Wanted to know if any of the fellas could help me out on locating Older Black SW's. I got lucky and caught a sexy 50 something BSW with died red hair and big ole phat titties but I never caught her out again. By the White House in the bluff if that sounds familiar without saying too much. But anyway I don't want to keep rambling. I stick to older BSW because of the experience and they're pretty light on the pockets. Tryna find a high traffic area of older BSW for my appetite. Or an alley-oop. Preciate it.

Mr Tattoo
06-11-17, 02:00
Hit the stroll around 10 pm and I must say SW action was out for sure I didn't waste no time I found a sexy BSW over by the Red Roof she was wearing a beige minidress young and kind of thick and she seem desperate. I took her to my spot for a BBBJ for 25 bones skills were average but she did make me nut I shoot my load down her throat she swallow all of it no spitting outside the car. I didn't get her name but didn't really care to ask but she was cool didn't appear to be on drugs. So after I drop her off cruise around some more there was quite a few BSW and WSW on Wendell seen this sexy SW with a red minidress on walking on Fib toward that hotel That's gated I bust a you a few lights down to try and catch her but she was gone. I saw this crazy ass WSW at the Shamrock going nuts about something she was so mad she took her shirt off and just had a bra on LOL shit was pretty funny. I swung back over by the strip Club area the girl I had dated was kept busy seen another John pick her up probably one of you LOL. I saw poor Debra too man she got a real ghetto booty for sure but not a bad night on the stroll there was definitely action out tonight.

Mr Tattoo
06-11-17, 19:01
Wusup yawl. First time poster. Long time "lurker" for lack of a better term. Quick rundown on my fishing history to legitimize myself with the fellas on the board. I'm in my early 30's. Started cruising these Atl streets in my early 20's. I know big booty Kiki who used to be by Salvation Army. Never hit because I'm a cheap bastard LOL but I used to look out for her when I was in the area. Heads on LEO and things nothing major. My regular was a older dark skin woman with huge natural tits named Lisa I think. Used to be on Hubbard st. Just off McD street. I've done FIB a few times but its hot over there with LEO so it turned me off to the area. Never had a regular over there. Young chicks the few times I did. I cruise for older Black SW. That's my taste 40-60 ish. Wanted to know if any of the fellas could help me out on locating Older Black SW's. I got lucky and caught a sexy 50 something BSW with died red hair and big ole phat titties but I never caught her out again. By the White House in the bluff if that sounds familiar without saying too much. But anyway I don't want to keep rambling. I stick to older BSW because of the experience and they're pretty light on the pockets. Tryna find a high traffic area of older BSW for my appetite. Or an alley-oop. Preciate it.I think Glenwood Rd is your answer for older BSW it's quite a few in the area I spotted this one some weeks back.

BillSterb 46
06-11-17, 20:12
[Deleted by Admin]

No Pedos

A2

LDSlanger
06-12-17, 11:32
I think Glenwood Rd is your answer for older BSW it's quite a few in the area I spotted this one some weeks back.About 2 years ago I hit this one twice, she stays in the apartments by the red store on Glenwood. Good head tight cooch no smells but she bougie, turns her nose up at. 20, smh.

Stormrider
06-12-17, 15:29
Obviously some dumbass did not take the time to read forum rules. Outstanding, A2.

Mr Tattoo
06-12-17, 18:43
Obviously some dumbass did not take the time to read forum rules. Outstanding, A2.Wonder what he posted.

Bird Mangy
06-12-17, 19:29
I hit the bluffs over the weekend. Came across a BSW with red hair standing at the corner of JEL with all her assets hanging out. Long story short, she was acting weird, then I remembered picking her up a while back and I gave her $20 for a BBBJ that was mostly hand, her complaining, then hopping out acting as if her boyfriend flagged her down from an abandoned house. Leaving me with a loaded meat.

She tried the same crap. Bad became worst. This time I have it ALL on video! LOL.

Trying to upload it to xvideo now.

ReaperGuy
06-12-17, 21:08
There is a great BBQ place near there. I can't remember the name of it. I have a hankering for some BBQ today, I think I'll swing by and check out the scene at Chevron while I'm there Thanks for the info.That area is known as Peachtree Corners and it is full of BP girls, particularly that former Hilton Garden Inn that's now a true no-name notel. Any girls standing around can likely be found on backpage, same goes for other nearby areas like around Jimmy Carter / Indian Trail and Pleasant Hill /85. Might be able to swing a car date from one of them but they're likely to want their room price.

Progeny
06-13-17, 07:40
I live not too far away from FIB, so sometimes I'll just cruise around. I've talked to a couple of the BSW, but never got the nerve up to pull the trigger. Anyway, there was this tall, young thick BSW posted up outside the super inn. Seen her take in 2 clients. Also seen a skinny WSW take in a guy. I'd rather date a girl in one of the hotels, as a BJ wouldn't really do it for me. Red Roof seems really sketch, and the cops are there all of the time. Super inn seems more chill. Has anyone seen a girl in a hotel on FIB? Was it yours, or hers? Just trying not to get robbed or anything likethat.

DaRiv
06-13-17, 19:27
I live not too far away from FIB, so sometimes I'll just cruise around. I've talked to a couple of the BSW, but never got the nerve up to pull the trigger. Anyway, there was this tall, young thick BSW posted up outside the super inn. Seen her take in 2 clients. Also seen a skinny WSW take in a guy. I'd rather date a girl in one of the hotels, as a BJ wouldn't really do it for me. Red Roof seems really sketch, and the cops are there all of the time. Super inn seems more chill. Has anyone seen a girl in a hotel on FIB? Was it yours, or hers? Just trying not to get robbed or anything likethat.There are about 10 million posts here as to why not to go into the rooms on FIB at anytime. I've done it in the past but I'm always strapped a super careful. But it's not worth it to me anymore. I suggest you get your own room and take her to it if you are that set on what you need for your gratification. Better not to take any chances but I know a lot of people still do it.

NewAnonymousName
06-13-17, 20:01
Saw Summer near FIB, across from Babe's. She's about 6 months along with her pregnancy and her breasts are much bigger than before. She still gives a nice BBBJ with catch and spit.

Stormrider
06-14-17, 00:03
Just trying not to get robbed or anything likethat.Then I'd stay out of the hotels or any place that THEY take YOU. You set the stage, you maintain some semblance of control.

Mr Tattoo
06-14-17, 09:13
I live not too far away from FIB, so sometimes I'll just cruise around. I've talked to a couple of the BSW, but never got the nerve up to pull the trigger. Anyway, there was this tall, young thick BSW posted up outside the super inn. Seen her take in 2 clients. Also seen a skinny WSW take in a guy. I'd rather date a girl in one of the hotels, as a BJ wouldn't really do it for me. Red Roof seems really sketch, and the cops are there all of the time. Super inn seems more chill. Has anyone seen a girl in a hotel on FIB? Was it yours, or hers? Just trying not to get robbed or anything likethat.Bro I think we all been in those hotels on Fib one time or another and I'm sure we all felt a little on edge but the little Head won that day sort of speak. I myself haven't entered one of the hotels since around 2009 or so and it was too much negative shit around just to try to get a nut off. I would still avoid hotel dates till this day even tho FIB is not nearly as active as it was long time ago but I would say if you go there just to handle your business and get out then you might be ok but you never know what a SW mind set is these days it's just not worth the risk. I say just stick to car dates cause you are in control not them there are good places to handle business on those side streets no need to do that room bullshit.

Mr Tattoo
06-14-17, 09:15
Saw Summer near FIB, across from Babe's. She's about 6 months along with her pregnancy and her breasts are much bigger than before. She still gives a nice BBBJ with catch and spit.Man I been thinking about getting a blowjob from her for quite some time but not for no 40 bucks which she quoted me but the fact that's she is 6 months pregnant and still walking the streets selling pussy is just a total turn off for me.

NewAnonymousName
06-14-17, 18:13
Man I been thinking about getting a blowjob from her for quite some time but not for no 40 bucks which she quoted me but the fact that's she is 6 months pregnant and still walking the streets selling pussy is just a total turn off for me.It's more than I usually pay. The first time, I paid it because she was the only decent gal out there and I was in a rush. Now, she's a known commodity -- a high quality BBBJ with catch and no drama is worth a little extra sometimes.

To each his own -- pregnant chicks turn me on for some reason. Several years ago, I had one of my best mongering experiences with a pregnant BP gal in Vegas. She had to have been 8 months along.

GrandPhucker
06-14-17, 18:47
Since I'm giving Glenwood a shot, can any of you fellas help me with good routes in a PM. As I stated in my other post about Older SW, I normally surf the Metro / McD area. If its dry there I swing thru the westend and cruise JEL searching from the westend mall all the way down to the bluff. If its dry there I normally come out and hook a right onto Northside dr and take that all the way back to Metro / McD area. I don't have to but that's when I'm being picky but if you willing to settle you can find one on the first search using that route. Is there any other mongering strip / area nearby that I can swing by if Glenwood doesn't have what I'm lookin for, Older Black SW. And any good side streets on glenwood?

The Parrot
06-14-17, 20:48
It's more than I usually pay. The first time, I paid it because she was the only decent gal out there and I was in a rush. Now, she's a known commodity -- a high quality BBBJ with catch and no drama is worth a little extra sometimes.

To each his own -- pregnant chicks turn me on for some reason. Several years ago, I had one of my best mongering experiences with a pregnant BP gal in Vegas. She had to have been 8 months along.Depends how long she will commit to sucking. I never listen when they say "I'll suck until you cum. ".

If her BBBJ skills are top notch like you say, then 40 is okay if HH or more.

I hope she is not sucking for like 15 minutes for 40. That is simp territory, when dealing with a SW.

Mr Tattoo
06-15-17, 03:47
Depends how long she will commit to sucking. I never listen when they say "I'll suck until you cum. ".

If her BBBJ skills are top notch like you say, then 40 is okay if HH or more.

I hope she is not sucking for like 15 minutes for 40. That is simp territory, when dealing with a SW.I don't care how good she looks or how good her skills are 40 way too much these days just for head 25 is as high as I go these days period. You guys will be surprised how you can lowball these SW if you put your foot down like a man.

The Parrot
06-15-17, 06:23
I don't care how good she looks or how good her skills are 40 way too much these days just for head 25 is as high as I go these days period. You guys will be surprised how you can lowball these SW if you put your foot down like a man.LOL, nobody understands putting their foot down more than me.

Your right in that 40 is too much for a SW. That is the price of two SW.

Mr Tattoo
06-15-17, 10:44
LOL, nobody understands putting their foot down more than me.

Your right in that 40 is too much for a SW. That is the price of two SW.Yea really hell I was paying 40 for blowjobs way back in the day when I was just getting my feet wet in the game but I was young and dumb and full of cum. LOL.

Head Hunting
06-15-17, 18:37
LOL, nobody understands putting their foot down more than me.

Your right in that 40 is too much for a SW. That is the price of two SW.I was used to the usual 20 to 30. One night for an experiment I picked on up in decatur at the gas station on candler and Eastwood I think. I had a pocket full of money but I lied and said that I only had 10 just to see what would happen. She seemed disappointed but led me to a spot and gave me a good BBJ. Then she gave me a fake number. But that did teach me that it's always good to start low and some of these SWs will take whatever they can get.

RunDemHoes
06-15-17, 19:52
Whether some of you guys want to admit it, there is a distinct difference in the two. Some you guys are getting service from known crackheads / panhandlers and calling them SW. I'm not here to be controversial but really getting head from a crackhead for 10/15 is not putting in game, that's just help a completely strung out "J" get her next fix. In my opinion a SW will at least look the part. There are very rare occasions to see a SW out working their trade. Primarily on FIB and one or two on metro late weekend nights. Don't get me wrong the majority of "them" has a "need" of some sort. To each his own, I just don't think someone is a simp if they spend quality bread to get a quality session. Again I'm not here to start a riot or ruffle anyone's feathers.

Scorpio1982
06-15-17, 21:44
Yea really hell I was paying 40 for blowjobs way back in the day when I was just getting my feet wet in the game but I was young and dumb and full of cum. LOL.Hell yea. I heard that. Had a BSW on Metro quote me 20 off top. I gave her 10 for BBBJCIM and got tf on.

Mr Tattoo
06-15-17, 23:21
Whether some of you guys want to admit it, there is a distinct difference in the two. Some you guys are getting service from known crackheads / panhandlers and calling them SW. I'm not here to be controversial but really getting head from a crackhead for 10/15 is not putting in game, that's just help a completely strung out "J" get her next fix. In my opinion a SW will at least look the part. There are very rare occasions to see a SW out working their trade. Primarily on FIB and one or two on metro late weekend nights. Don't get me wrong the majority of "them" has a "need" of some sort. To each his own, I just don't think someone is a simp if they spend quality bread to get a quality session. Again I'm not here to start a riot or ruffle anyone's feathers.Regardless if she is on crack or not or if she dress the part we work to hard for our money just to over pay for some pussy. Those days of paying. 40 and up for head are long gone and trust me with the lack of Johns on the streets now those SW are desperate and will except pretty much any offer you throw at them.

Head Hunting
06-16-17, 03:08
Whether some of you guys want to admit it, there is a distinct difference in the two. Some you guys are getting service from known crackheads / panhandlers and calling them SW. I'm not here to be controversial but really getting head from a crackhead for 10/15 is not putting in game, that's just help a completely strung out "J" get her next fix. In my opinion a SW will at least look the part. There are very rare occasions to see a SW out working their trade. Primarily on FIB and one or two on metro late weekend nights. Don't get me wrong the majority of "them" has a "need" of some sort. To each his own, I just don't think someone is a simp if they spend quality bread to get a quality session. Again I'm not here to start a riot or ruffle anyone's feathers.We are not in California or Florida. It's hard enough to find a quality provider, let alone a quality SW. It's not the nineties on metro anymore (When you could literally find a girl who could be in a rap video and may have been happy to pay a little more). Most of us will never know how these pros spend their personal time. I just want a pro head doctor. I don't care about the other stuff. And I'm not paying a lot for this cum guzzler.

Gvillenftown
06-19-17, 06:42
Hey all! Like to get some street action but don't know where to cruise. Appreciat some help. Feel free to pm me and I always share.

Fman21
06-19-17, 10:48
Hey all! Like to get some street action but don't know where to cruise. Appreciat some help. Feel free to pm me and I always share.Use the search and you can find all the info you need.

Bhpr021
06-19-17, 12:35
Visited Snow at Super Inn last night. Cute, young white girl, happened to catch her as she was going to the gas station to grab cigarettes. She generally hangs out outside Super Inn and works from there. Talked to her, went to her room for 60. Started with CBJ. Was very mechanical (not in a good way, just same motion with no attempt to make it enjoyable). She stated that for more, she'd take off her top, but no touching. What the hell is the point in doing that then? She watched the clock the whole time and stopped after 5 minutes. I cut my losses and left.

While she's pretty cute, she's not into it, personality-wise and physically, and it's just a subpar, expensive and overall mediocre experience.

YgnBull
06-19-17, 22:12
Visited Snow at Super Inn last night. Cute, young white girl, happened to catch her as she was going to the gas station to grab cigarettes. She generally hangs out outside Super Inn and works from there. Talked to her, went to her room for 60. Started with CBJ. Was very mechanical (not in a good way, just same motion with no attempt to make it enjoyable). She stated that for more, she'd take off her top, but no touching. What the hell is the point in doing that then? She watched the clock the whole time and stopped after 5 minutes. I cut my losses and left.

While she's pretty cute, she's not into it, personality-wise and physically, and it's just a subpar, expensive and overall mediocre experience.Like you said, cute girl, but she clearly would rather be doing something else. Also be careful in those hotels man!

Mr Tattoo
06-20-17, 03:47

While she's pretty cute, she's not into it, personality-wise and physically, and it's just a subpar, expensive and overall mediocre experience.Man you got had bruh 60 for CBJ and rushed service no way. You should have pass on her soon as she said 60 and go to my room cause I found out long time ago those girls are not worth it period soon as they get your money they could care less about you getting your nut off. I hope you learn a lesson from this experience.

Bhpr021
06-20-17, 07:46
Man you got had bruh 60 for CBJ and rushed service no way. You should have pass on her soon as she said 60 and go to my room cause I found out long time ago those girls are not worth it period soon as they get your money they could care less about you getting your nut off. I hope you learn a lesson from this experience.I personally don't mind spending more on someone who is actually attractive. That pretty much narrows FIB down to her and maybe 2 other chicks that stroll out of the same hotel. Everyone else on FIB looks like hell (either ugly and / or aged) or are clearly crackheads.

So to a degree, sure, lesson learned, but that doesn't mean a $20 crackhead is the solution.

Mr Tattoo
06-20-17, 10:13
I personally don't mind spending more on someone who is actually attractive. That pretty much narrows FIB down to her and maybe 2 other chicks that stroll out of the same hotel. Everyone else on FIB looks like hell (either ugly and / or aged) or are clearly crackheads.

So to a degree, sure, lesson learned, but that doesn't mean a $20 crackhead is the solution.Bro every SW on FIB ugly or cute is on some type of drug I had lots of nice looking SW on Fib in the past who were on drugs but they gave great service back then. Now days your crazy to give any SW on Fib more then 25 for BJ period and that hotel room Shit is definitely a no no cause service is always rush and they don't perform versus getting a BJ in your car trust me it's a difference. I wouldn't say every SW on Fib looks like hell cause that's not correct yea most do but trust me if you ride around long enough you will spot a few hot ones but bet my last dollar they on some type of drug.

Bhpr021
06-20-17, 19:54
Bro every SW on FIB ugly or cute is on some type of drug I had lots of nice looking SW on Fib in the past who were on drugs but they gave great service back then. Now days your crazy to give any SW on Fib more then 25 for BJ period and that hotel room Shit is definitely a no no cause service is always rush and they don't perform versus getting a BJ in your car trust me it's a difference. I wouldn't say every SW on Fib looks like hell cause that's not correct yea most do but trust me if you ride around long enough you will spot a few hot ones but bet my last dollar they on some type of drug.I've been down FIB for quite some time since I live around the block. Seen maybe 3 girls that don't look all beaten down. Whether or not those few are on crack or some drug, at least they don't look it, and in the end, that's what matters to me. I think I'm done with trying in ATL. Probs just going to hit up Orlando on trips.

NewAnonymousName
06-20-17, 21:47

While she's pretty cute, she's not into it, personality-wise and physically, and it's just a subpar, expensive and overall mediocre experience.I think this is the same gal I negotiated with a couple months ago. She was attractive, so I went up to her room and we talked services and price there. Regardless of price, she said no BBBJ and no covered anal. I was not interested and left. It's one of the few times I've gone to a SWs room. There were shady characters scattered all over the hall and stairwell. I was concerned as I left that she might signal a pimp to cut me off. I feel a little lucky to have survived my poor judgment. Never again.

Johnny Mapalo
06-20-17, 22:06

While she's pretty cute, she's not into it, personality-wise and physically, and it's just a subpar, expensive and overall mediocre experience.That's how y'all doing it over here in the street walkers thread? 60 bones for a street walker in a seedy ass room? Wow! You might as well got a BP girl in an ok room for the same price or less. Street walkers in my opinion are a junk. The majority of them are either strung out or pimped out and just selling ass for their next fix. To them your nothing more than a cash machine to help them get their next fix. 20 bucks is all a street walker would get from me tops and that's with full service too.

Mr Tattoo
06-21-17, 05:00
That's how y'all doing it over here in the street walkers thread? 60 bones for a street walker in a seedy ass room? Wow! You might as well got a BP girl in an ok room for the same price or less. Street walkers in my opinion are a junk. The majority of them are either strung out or pimped out and just selling ass for their next fix. To them your nothing more than a cash machine to help them get their next fix. 20 bucks is all a street walker would get from me tops and that's with full service too.I hear ya bro I guess dude was desperate and didn't know any better but good quality SW are at a all time low these days. The BP girls aren't much better and most of them were SW they just went online but ain't no pussy worth more then 30 for everything.

Bhpr021
06-21-17, 08:13
That's how y'all doing it over here in the street walkers thread? 60 bones for a street walker in a seedy ass room? Wow! You might as well got a BP girl in an ok room for the same price or less. Street walkers in my opinion are a junk. The majority of them are either strung out or pimped out and just selling ass for their next fix. To them your nothing more than a cash machine to help them get their next fix. 20 bucks is all a street walker would get from me tops and that's with full service too.She doesn't walk the area. She effectively just advertises herself ourself the hotel by standing there occasionally. And she's definitely pretty hot, and more attractive than many girls on BP and reasonable escorts I've seen. By that logic, $60 is no biggie, but she's too stringent on rules and doesn't give a good experience.

Regarding the hotel. I only saw one shady character inside the place, but when I went there, pretty much all of FIB was dead at the time. I wasn't too worried since I also carry.

Bhpr021
06-21-17, 08:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Paul D Pounder
06-23-17, 02:04
I have not posted in a while because I travel a lot. But I never see any of you post anything about Hightower Rd, Hollywood Rd, westlake, even MLK, McDaniel, University ave. I've gotten older and pickier now and prefer amateurs to the pros. And these aforementioned streets definately have some quality talent in them but you have to look carefully. I don't do cars anymore, hotels only if its my room. But I have a few that I can go to their house or apartment. Stay tuned for pics.

PoeticMan1
06-23-17, 03:02
I have not posted in a while because I travel a lot. But I never see any of you post anything about Hightower Rd, Hollywood Rd, westlake, even MLK, McDaniel, University ave. I've gotten older and pickier now and prefer amateurs to the pros. And these aforementioned streets definately have some quality talent in them but you have to look carefully. I don't do cars anymore, hotels only if its my room. But I have a few that I can go to their house or apartment. Stay tuned for pics.I actually just met one on MLK this morning. She lives in some super hood brick apts just before you get to the CVS. Her azz is stupid big.

GobMan
06-24-17, 05:29
Horny and bored yesterday morning, thought I'd try to find a new knob slobber to add to the team. Sometimes you get lucky and a SW will be out early before it to too hot. Metro, Lakewood, nothing looked good at all. Dill Ave nothing. Went by Candler rd, nobody out. By 10 am I'm too tired to take a risk on Glenwood so I head to fib. Saw a short fat Latina by the red roof inn. Told her to hop in, she looked way better from afar LOL. She talks me into 30 saying she won't rush and it's going to be so good. I never been with a Latina so I agreed. Her hotel is behind the closed McDonald's. I tell her I can't go there, they ask for I'd there. She says she can talk to the front desk to let me in. Park and left all valuables inside, I hate this hotel. Brings only 25, she better take it or leave it. Sure enough she slips me in past security. The elevator is broke. Her room is on the fifth floor! Climb 5 flights of a hot pissy stairwell to the 5th floor. I'm sweating and out of breath. I'm thinking to myself this is too much work for a nut. I gave her the donation told her that's all I had LOL. Then she asks me if I have a cover. You wait until we climb up 5 floors to ask me that? She finds one in the drawer and gives me a weak mechanic CBJ. Her head is just moving back and forth a few inches with no pressure LOL. I ask for the ghetto lube and tell her to play with my nipples. Shot a small load. Went back down pissy stairs and out the lobby. I tried to find some new meat to report on and lost the game today. Shit happens. Will regroup and hit these streets again!

GB.

Bee Man
06-24-17, 10:56
Anyone ever seen this chick on eastside. I think she use to be over near Redan area over a year or year and half ago.

ImBroke2
06-24-17, 12:03
I have not posted in a while because I travel a lot. But I never see any of you post anything about Hightower Rd, Hollywood Rd, westlake, even MLK, McDaniel, University ave. I've gotten older and pickier now and prefer amateurs to the pros. And these aforementioned streets definately have some quality talent in them but you have to look carefully. I don't do cars anymore, hotels only if its my room. But I have a few that I can go to their house or apartment. Stay tuned for pics.I've mentioned those spots in previous posts but its been awhile for some of those areas.

Damn holywood rd? Haven't seen a SW over there since like 2011 you got to have some eagle vision to spot on over there, same with westlake they used to be on corners or down a few side streets now nothing.

There really is not much areas left for SW and mongers, but I will say its better than some areas in other states I visited or been to.

PoeticMan1
06-24-17, 12:18
Here you go fellas.

Mr Tattoo
06-24-17, 12:42
Was on Candler rd about 7 pm saw multiple possible BSW around the 1-20 interstate they could have been just regular chicks tho but they was showing alot of skin also saw police activity around the Candler inn I was going to hit FIB but rain was moving in fast might try tonight if it's not raining.

Mr Tattoo
06-24-17, 12:43
Anyone ever seen this chick on eastside. I think she use to be over near Redan area over a year or year and half ago.She look like pretty good quality.

JohnBiz1
06-24-17, 15:46
Can you PM me the info?? I'm over there sometimes.

Here you go fellas.

Head Hunting
06-24-17, 16:44
Anyone ever seen this chick on eastside. I think she use to be over near Redan area over a year or year and half ago.Do you have contact info?

GobMan
06-24-17, 22:45
Willing to do some TOFTT scouting and report what's out there tomorrow, any areas need scouting? Anything but fib, that's a given.

GobMan
06-25-17, 21:51
Tried to relieve the morning wood. Lakewood, metro, and wcr all empty. Guess I should've took my butt to church.

PoeticMan1
06-25-17, 23:58
Tried to relieve the morning wood. Lakewood, metro, and wcr all empty. Guess I should've took my butt to church.What time are you talking because I find some gems around 6 or 7 in the Bluff or MLK.

AtlCorp
06-27-17, 08:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BB Love
06-27-17, 20:33
I can't help myself. I was curious who was out tonight and drove down Fib. Paving going on, lots of police, really hot, maybe too hot BSW that looked like Beyoncé with long blonde hair on Wendell. I hit Millls pl and 3 WSW's were out. A new thick young one (my D don't get funky with chunky) very old Eve (says she'll catch and spills cum all over your shirt that you have to explain as sour cream from your lunch burrito) and Melissa. I used to see her a while back and I had a Jackson burning a hole in my pocket. I picked her up and parked and received one hell of a BBBJ. I played with her kitty and she was backing it up on my finger, she loves her work. She says that the skanks that don't like their work and try to rip off customers are running off all the Johns. Anyway I'm sure for another 10 I could have creampied her. Go see her if you like an enthusiastic beej. She said she is considering making a backpage ad because street business has been so slow lately. After I dropped her off I smelled my finger and it was as fresh as a summer's eve. I should have dropped off the kids in her. Maybe next time.

Glock40
06-28-17, 00:15
I actually just met one on MLK this morning. She lives in some super hood brick apts just before you get to the CVS. Her azz is stupid big.Was it an older lady, late 30's to 40 something who goes by the name.

Lee?

PoeticMan1
06-28-17, 02:48
Was it an older lady, late 30's to 40 something who goes by the name.

Lee?That's her. So you must have taken the ride? LOL.

Ksc79
06-28-17, 13:01
Here you go fellas.Hey bro can you PM her digits?

HardenBert
06-28-17, 13:55
Is there a spot in Atlanta similar to Gary's Motel? That spot made things really easy.

BigMoney21
06-28-17, 21:30
Most of those women who act that way because of there pimps want them to be like that. It's mainly because of obvious reasons I posted in the past about the game. And by the way, personally I would've analyzed her way more before I would do business with her. $60 is too much for a blow job and I think that's ridiculous because the ho'$ who workout of that inn charge $50 for pussy.

While she's pretty cute, she's not into it, personality-wise and physically, and it's just a subpar, expensive and overall mediocre experience.

Mr Tattoo
06-28-17, 22:27
Well decided to hit Fib on my off night this evening and I knew road paving was going on the last time I went which was about 2 weeks ago. I thought they would be finish by now but soon as I got off the interstate paving was all over the damn place toward I didn't even bother I made a left got back on the interstate and headed back my side of town. I assume with all that paving on Fib still going on wasn't many SW out oh well I try my luck when the paving is finish.

I did make a quick pass through Candler and Glenwood didn't see much out of anything either.

PoeticMan1
06-29-17, 02:30
Hey bro can you PM her digits?Bro, she's all kinds of noid. I had asked before but she was tripping so I left it alone.

WholeThang448
07-01-17, 23:37
Seen this one the other day at buddy's. In the top right corner its another one in a big green coat. The rain don't stop Glenwood.

Ichigo1978
07-02-17, 02:18
Was actually a decent amount of traffic for a change. I saw Melissa and Leah (2 WSW) during the day around 2:00 along with a handful of walkers I had never seen. I have digits for Leah if you want to PM. I cruised back through around 11:30 and saw probably 5 BSW and 2 WSW on Wendell and 3 WSW and 2 BSW around Mills Pl. I ended up picking up Jazzy on Wendell who is in the pic, . 20 BBJ CIM. I have digits for her also. She is staying in the Airways with a blonde WSW named Stacy who is currently knocked up but I guess still working. She said she isn't that big yet.

ImBroke2
07-02-17, 09:11
Ok. I usually cruise on my own and search to find answers, but last night I was in lakewood and saw a thick white chick in pink dress. Made a you to go find her again, poof gone in the drizzle. I did see another WSW but she was old and a BSW in a skirt with her umbrella. I wanted the thick one in the pink though. Anyone have any info inbox me or share your knowledge.

P. s I was surprised with the on and off rain that the streets all over except metro was ok.

Scorpio1982
07-02-17, 11:36
Seen this one the other day at buddy's. In the top right corner its another one in a big green coat. The rain don't stop Glenwood.Looks good bro. You get the digits?

BigMoney21
07-03-17, 21:39
Listen there's better areas to trick off at than Glenwood, and I'll hate to say that. I was busy meeting up with some different clientele, company business and I noticed a strip that seems to be flooded with unlimited UTR'$ or should I say undercover bookers. I noticed this street is never blogged about on this forum.

Seen this one the other day at buddy's. In the top right corner its another one in a big green coat. The rain don't stop Glenwood.

Mr Tattoo
07-04-17, 08:35
Well since the weather was nice Monday evening decided to check the strolls out after leaving the car wash. I hit Glenwood around 8:30 didn't see much out except this one chocolate BSW in a revealing outfit walking toward the glen royal it look as tho she just got done giving service to somebody LOL but she was about the only thing out that caught my eye. I then proceeded to my main track Fib the roads are nice and smooth from the fresh repaving I rode up on Wendell and yea I saw about 5 BSW out but all were very chubby which isn't my taste I hit Mills place seen that fat Mexican SW she look more Sumonian to me I saw a tall WSW with a decent body but her face was rough as hell she was definitely strung out no thanks. I rode around a little more but really not many SW out tonight on Fib maybe my timing was bad I had somewhere to be after so couldn't really stay long I might give it a second try tonight and create my own fireworks LOL.

ReaperGuy
07-04-17, 23:58
Was actually a decent amount of traffic for a change. I saw Melissa and Leah (2 WSW) during the day around 2:00 along with a handful of walkers I had never seen. I have digits for Leah if you want to PM. I cruised back through around 11:30 and saw probably 5 BSW and 2 WSW on Wendell and 3 WSW and 2 BSW around Mills Pl. I ended up picking up Jazzy on Wendell who is in the pic, . 20 BBJ CIM. I have digits for her also. She is staying in the Airways with a blonde WSW named Stacy who is currently knocked up but I guess still working. She said she isn't that big yet.The airway got cleared of hoes a while back, I guess they decided they needed the income again. I'll see if I can track down Stacy and take a look, I'll PM you for digits for her roomie.

BB Love
07-05-17, 08:51
Was actually a decent amount of traffic for a change. I saw Melissa and Leah (2 WSW) during the day around 2:00 along with a handful of walkers I had never seen. I have digits for Leah if you want to PM. I cruised back through around 11:30 and saw probably 5 BSW and 2 WSW on Wendell and 3 WSW and 2 BSW around Mills Pl. I ended up picking up Jazzy on Wendell who is in the pic, . 20 BBJ CIM. I have digits for her also. She is staying in the Airways with a blonde WSW named Stacy who is currently knocked up but I guess still working. She said she isn't that big yet.Leah used to go by Nicole. She is down with BBFS if you ask. She will quote 40 but is flexible if you are nice to her. I quit seeing her after I hit it and I got period blood on my junk. She acted surprised. But she had to know.

ReWritten
07-05-17, 16:23
Havenet posted in a while so I decided to update the board.

My normal territory is eastside, ie. Glenwood, Stn Mtn /78 area.

Well meet up with angie a few years ago and she was rooming with this white chick "Serenity" I attaches her pics. Well anyways. Angie had a room on glenwoood I go in and I see the white chick serenity leave the rooom. I get some head from angie and on way out catch up with serenity at the gas station get her number and later go see her on covington hwy. Long story short I seen the chick serenity a few times and the last time I seen her she got me for 20 bucks. This chick tells me that she needs 20 bucks to keep her room and once she gives the lady atbdesk the money we can go to her room. Well after I give this chick 20 she dissapearea and stops answering her phone. Well earlier this week I'm on glenwood and guess who I see sitting on the curb in from of the glenroyal. Is "Serenity" she is sitting there with some mixed loooking chick. Anyways I pick her up and tell her how ffucked up she was for jerking me out of my 20 when I saw her last, and then this chick says. That it wast her. She says she has a sister and all this. And her sister did it. Well anyways jjst want to warn guys stay away from this chick. Ahe has a page on POF and I got her pics off there.

GreekLover6
07-05-17, 17:07
Havenet posted in a while so I decided to update the board.

My normal territory is eastside, ie. Glenwood, Stn Mtn /78 area.

Well meet up with angie a few years ago and she was rooming with this white chick "Serenity" I attaches her pics. Well anyways. Angie had a room on glenwoood I go in and I see the white chick serenity leave the rooom. I get some head from angie and on way out catch up with serenity at the gas station get her number and later go see her on covington hwy. Long story short I seen the chick serenity a few times and the last time I seen her she got me for 20 bucks. This chick tells me that she needs 20 bucks to keep her room and once she gives the lady atbdesk the money we can go to her room. Well after I give this chick 20 she dissapearea and stops answering her phone. Well earlier this week I'm on glenwood and guess who I see sitting on the curb in from of the glenroyal. Is "Serenity" she is sitting there with some mixed loooking chick. Anyways I pick her up and tell her how ffucked up she was for jerking me out of my 20 when I saw her last, and then this chick says. That it wast her. She says she has a sister and all this. And her sister did it. Well anyways jjst want to warn guys stay away from this chick. Ahe has a page on POF and I got her pics off there.Anyone have Angie's digits, is appreciate it.

BigMoney21
07-05-17, 21:09
I noticed most of you mongers blogs about piping up crack heads in various neighborhoods. But I noticed certain areas in Forrest Park and Riverdale is never mentioned on this forum. I see these junkie tricks walking down the street posted up at the gas station all the time. I have to admit some looks nice while others look like they could've seen better days.

CuriousJorge
07-06-17, 09:20
I noticed most of you mongers blogs about piping up crack heads in various neighborhoods. But I noticed certain areas in Forrest Park and Riverdale is never mentioned on this forum. I see these junkie tricks walking down the street posted up at the gas station all the time. I have to admit some looks nice while others look like they could've seen better days.Any details on how to navigate?

Stormrider
07-07-17, 23:47
Any details on how to navigate?Stay away for a bit. Hot hot hot. Just had a sting down there with 19 arrests.

Mr Tattoo
07-08-17, 09:35
Stay away for a bit. Hot hot hot. Just had a sting down there with 19 arrests.Yea that area seems to be a favorite for undercover stings.

P Connoisseur
07-08-17, 21:58
My first time doing the streetwalker scene. Got some good loop instructions from a regular here and decided to try it today. I set out with no intentions of hooking up but just to make contact with some ladies to see what this scene is all about. I was out for less than 2 hours after lunch today and had a chance to talk to 4 WSWs. I even missed 2. What a target rich environment. My first contact was with Mandy. I guess mid 30's glasses and a little chub but wow what a woman she was. Very sweet and clean, not high and smelled awesome. Got to see her play with her pussy some and she really got into it. If I ever decide to come back to the scene she would be one of my choices. Got a pussy pic from her and is attached.

Next met up with an older woman with no front teeth. She was thin but a little on the rough side. Her name was Paula K. Got a hairy pussy pic from her that is attached. Even though I was there just to meet she was ready to let me CIP for the small donation I gave. I declined as I am still not sure about this scene yet.

Next was an older heavier woman named Delphia. She was not someone I would mess with ever. Just my humble opinion. Got her out of the car as soon as I could.

Last was Gina. Older thin woman I would say late 30's early 40's. She looked very nice and her pussy was super nice as well. Again if I ever decide to try she would be one I could go for. I have her picture as well with a bonus of her toy stuck inside.

All and all had a very fun day. I have to say there was a thrill of seeing and then talking to these women as I found them. I will definitely return for the scouting. Still not sure if I'm ready to dive in. I have digits for Mandy and Gina if any are interested.

Thanks to the gent for the great loop directions. They were perfect.

Mr Tattoo
07-09-17, 09:59
My first time doing the streetwalker scene. Got some good loop instructions from a regular here and decided to try it today. I set out with no intentions of hooking up but just to make contact with some ladies to see what this scene is all about. I was out for less than 2 hours after lunch today and had a chance to talk to 4 WSWs. I even missed 2. What a target rich environment. My first contact was with Mandy. I guess mid 30's glasses and a little chub but wow what a woman she was. Very sweet and clean, not high and smelled awesome. Got to see her play with her pussy some and she really got into it. If I ever decide to come back to the scene she would be one of my choices. Got a pussy pic from her and is attached.

Next met up with an older woman with no front teeth. She was thin but a little on the rough side. Her name was Paula K. Got a hairy pussy pic from her that is attached. Even though I was there just to meet she was ready to let me CIP for the small donation I gave. I declined as I am still not sure about this scene yet.

Next was an older heavier woman named Delphia. She was not someone I would mess with ever. Just my humble opinion. Got her out of the car as soon as I could.

Last was Gina. Older thin woman I would say late 30's early 40's. She looked very nice and her pussy was super nice as well. Again if I ever decide to try she would be one I could go for. I have her picture as well with a bonus of her toy stuck inside.

All and all had a very fun day. I have to say there was a thrill of seeing and then talking to these women as I found them. I will definitely return for the scouting. Still not sure if I'm ready to dive in. I have digits for Mandy and Gina if any are interested.

Thanks to the gent for the great loop directions. They were perfect.I'm not knocking anybody for there SW pickings cause the choices are slim these days but this chick coochie looks very disgusting I could never be this desperate for pussy and this is one reason I rarely pickup SW anymore cause the quality just isn't there anymore especially on Fib and this is proof.

ReWritten
07-10-17, 12:35
Went hunting on FIB today aint get anything went to glenwodlood found a WSW and got a room at econo. I usually do car dates. But I'm. A. see if I can deal with this chick. She a little. Talkative.

Mr Tattoo
07-10-17, 12:51
Nice evening not to hot figure I hit Fib to see what's out got there around 8 pm not much on Wendell did see an darkskin BSW which I had service from last year she been around a good while on Fib she laid back and her blowjob skills are ok she a country girl from Alabama. I rode around the strip clubs and mills place a few nasty looking WSW out and that fat Latina SW no thanks. I hit Shirley drive and as a past by the Valero this sexy BSW chick wearing the tightest boy shorts she could find had her ass cheeks hanging out and all which was very sexy she had a nice body and all she was walking toward Wendell I slowly rode by her to get a better look as she was definitely the best thing out on Fib this evening her face wasn't bad either. She just had that true hooker look to her like the SW back in the day on Fib. I thought she was going to walk up Wendell so I drove back Wendell to see if I could stop her to see what's up but she past Wendell look like she was headed to that hotel or maybe another monger picked her up cause she sure did slow traffic down cause she had that fat ass just hanging out I made a second loop around hopeing to catch her but didn't see her anymore dammit. I made a few more circles around the area after that didn't see anything worth my liking and call it a night.
Due to traffic I couldn't slow down enough to get a pic of her but trust me you guys would like it her Lol

SlaughterGang
07-12-17, 19:01

I hit Glenwood.

I told her I wanted a slow and gentle, pampering BBJ for 15 minutes and she agreed.

I walked in and she had loud rap music playing. She fired up a 420 blunt while I stood behind her and gripped that nice round booty. I squeezed and playfully smacked her big booty while she took a few hits from the blunt.

She put the blunt in the ashtray and asked me if I was ready.

I handed the 20 bones over and got completely naked, took my socks off too LOL.

I laid back on the comfortable bed, while while laid out in front of me a d checked the time 3:06 pm before lowering her head between my legs.

The bbj was good, and the visuals were great. I like looking down and a cute and young face gently sucking on my long black rod. She followed my instructions and gently and slowly sucked like, while I rubbed on her smooth and thick thighs, and squeezed her booty.

10 minutes minutes pass by of consistent pampering head, while my rod throbbed in her mouth. I was close to popping but I held on.

At the 10 minute mark, I decided to grab her head and start face fking her.

I started bucking my hips and ramming my rod into her throat.

She gagged and took it out her mouth and frowned at me with an attitude. I ignored her and grabbed her head again and kept ramming for 1 more minute.

I let go of her head, and she let out a annoyed sigh before continuing to bib up and down (she should know by now I always use my full time LOL).

Around 3:18 pm there was an aggressive knock on her door, which caused me to put up my red flag. I was scared it could be a handler, but she said "hurry up" and I knew it was time for me to nut and get out of there.

I told her to suck the head, while I began jacking the shaft, and in few seconds I blasted batter into her mouth.

She flinched and took it out her mouth while I jacked the rest out: she said "no uh uh" as I dropped the batter right on her bed. She should have caught it in her mouth like she usually does.

She immediately jumped up and opened the door, while I was still naked. So I jumped up and started getting dressed.

As I was getting dressed 2 guys came in, but they weren't handler. Just hoodlums trying to buy some rocks or 420 from her. She asked how much they wanted and they came in and saw me getting dressed.

They knew what was going on, but they are junkies, who are they to judge me?

I put my shoes on, dapped the two guys up and said "what's good wit why'all boys" in my hood accent, LOL.

I walked out the door and all was good. I hopped in my car and headed to work.

I don't have time to finish the review on Keke in lakewood, so stay tuned for part 2!!Can you pm me Asia's number and or pics. Young monger myself that lived close to Glenwood. Not trying to get these old ugly BSW no offense.

JBfool
07-12-17, 19:18
Was cruising fib this afternoon and as soon as I turned on Wendell caught sight of a new with a decent body with very short hair completely naked walking down the street in broad daylight I thought about picking her but decided against it because uncle Leonidas might get the wrong idea if he saw me giving this helpless naked lady a ride. If any brave soul decided to pick her up please share details.

Scorpio1982
07-12-17, 22:26
Mongers beware! Uncle LEO is out tonight!

Buster51
07-12-17, 22:41
Could someone fine gentleman help me out while visiting atl look to go on a stroll please pm me the hot spots.