PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

TwistedBrother
11-02-07, 12:50
Hope you do it, Bob F.

I'm serious. If you'll send me her name or some identifying characteristics, I WILL go to a pay phone, call both the cops and DFACS. I'm not afraid to *get involved* if means even the slightest chance of saving that poor little girl. And I won't tell anyone where I heard the info so you'll be free and clear(though you can bet LE reads this forum).

It's really the least you can do.

Bob Forchix
11-02-07, 14:05
Hope you do it, Bob F.
I didn't ask her name, although I usually do.
But she wasn't anyone I've seen over there before. It was a skinny white chick, but not that crack head Sherri. But honestly, I've seen at least a half dozen skinny white chicks in that area.

Ren Man
11-02-07, 16:37
Skinny and white. That's a start. Age? Hair color? Hair length? Where you picked her up? Teeth (or lack thereof)? Height? I may even pull over and ask some of the regulars I see out there all the time if they know who she is.

Iva Bigun
11-03-07, 11:09
I saw this girl a week ago on Cheshire by accident really, while I was in a convenient store getting a drink, she approached me to make a deal and we just talked for a bit, no action, I was on time restraints, but i saw her again two days ago and gave her a ride. We were feeling each other out and scared a little of each other, so we agreed she should get out, but she did give me her number and told me to call sometime, so yesterday afternoon I did, gave me directions to this motel she was living at, went in, did cbj for .4. Nothing spectacular, very rushed, said someone was going to be there any minute. She was out of covers and asked if it was OK to do it without one. I figured better be safe I ran up to the store and got one. Major turnoff but whatever. Shes a druggie for sure. Midway through the process, her friend came into the room, skinny white girl,older, and later on as I was cleaning up she told me she has the best mouth in the south so shes in the game too. Tried to negotiate FS with my girl but she wanted more $$. I said no. She's young and not too bad looking, she has got a tramp stamp tattoo across her back. Youll know her when you see her tattoo. Here's something I've always wanted to ask;; any of you men who have been with a few SWs know that sometimes these girls have these burn marks all over them, like on their forearms and all. What's that all about? I know I'm naive but is it disease or the results of some kind of drug they smoke that pops and burns them? My girl yesterday had a big burn on her titty and all over her forearms and I just wondered how did that happen? Somebody inform.

You guys need to read more about this "superbug" going around called MRSA. It a type of staph infection that is resistant to a lot of antibiotics, and it has even killed some people. I know this shit's 4 real, cause I contracted it from a SW in Fayetteville, NC. I had to be put on some high-powered antibiotics for about a month to kill it. If you let it go and it gets into your bloodstream, you're fucked.

I love our hobby as much as anybody else, but until this superbug gets killed off for good, we need to be REALLY careful about these Sw's that have sores and shit. Some of it around the lips is from smoking crack...but I'd bet a month's pay that a lot of it is also MRSA. One of the sings of it are sores on the body...or boils that have gotten infected.

Be careful out there,
Iva B.

Ren Man
11-03-07, 15:05
I knew a hardcore junkie SW (crack and shooting up) a long time ago - she would, indeed, burn herself with a cig sometimes when she was strung out. Weird. If they are indeed burns, then that's likely the cause. But other marks can look like burns too (don't Kaposi's Sarcoma marks from AIDS look like big burns?) so BE CAREFUL.

Bob Forchix
11-03-07, 17:08
You guys need to read more about this "superbug" going around called MRSA. It a type of staph infection that is resistant to a lot of antibiotics, and it has even killed some people. I know this shit's 4 real, cause I contracted it from a SW in Fayetteville, NC. I had to be put on some high-powered antibiotics for about a month to kill it. If you let it go and it gets into your bloodstream, you're fucked.

I love our hobby as much as anybody else, but until this superbug gets killed off for good, we need to be REALLY careful about these Sw's that have sores and shit. Some of it around the lips is from smoking crack...but I'd bet a month's pay that a lot of it is also MRSA. One of the sings of it are sores on the body...or boils that have gotten infected.

Be careful out there,
Iva B.
To All,
MRSA-Methicillin Resistant Staph. Aureus is not a new bug. It has been around for at least a decade and is not VD of any sort. It is an airborne pathogen and can be transmitted by droplets from coughing, sneezing, or (sticking your wet finger in your mouth)....You can pick it up anywhere doing anything. So there is no need to avoid the hobby because of MRSA. It can appear in sores, but it doesn't CAUSE sores; not externally anyway. But yeah it can kill you if you don't treat it.
MRSA is the direct result of abuse of, and over-prescribing of antibiotics. This was a simple staphylcoccus aureus that has grown resistant to conventional antibiotics because people stop taking their antibiotics when they start to feel better. The bug is exposed to the antibiotic, but it doesn't kill it. That is why the bottle says to finish the bottle even if you feel better; usually 10-14 days, not 2-3 days. So the thing dies.
BTW, staph aureus is the germ commonly found in your nose. So pick your nose, take a sniff. That is what staph smells like. Don't lick your finger though, you'll get a staph infection =)
Most of these germs do good things for the body when they stay where there supposed to stay; when they find there way into other areas you have problems.

I know this is all true. I have a degree in microbiology...among others.

Jimmy Deen
11-04-07, 20:50
I was doing my normal cruise Friday night. I saw a familiar face working at the Citgo gas station just north of University on Metro Pkwy. After I stopped to conversate, I noticed it was one that I've seen before. I had her for $43. Now I'm looking on C/L. and i see her on here charging 150. She goes by SKYYE on there

Ren Man
11-05-07, 16:15
So Bob F., it looks like you're not going to give me any more info. I'm pretty disgusted. As far as I'm concerned you are now a party to that 7-year old girl's abuse. I have offered you a safe way to at least do something and you haven't followed through. I hope your kids never fall victim to predators like this woman and any guys who may have taken her up on her offer.

Sleep well.

Agoodmaninatl4
11-05-07, 17:55
Hey fellow Mongers,

I haven't seen any posts about Metro of Cleveland in a while that mentioned WSWs. That area is closer for me than FIB, but I'm looking for WSWs.

As usual, the standard bouquet of BSW and WSW have been on FIB lately, and I've been having fun, but Metro and Cleveland are closer, if you think it is worth my time.

Thanks for your opinions.

Shadowav
11-06-07, 10:28
Hey fellow Mongers,

I haven't seen any posts about Metro of Cleveland in a while that mentioned WSWs. That area is closer for me than FIB, but I'm looking for WSWs.

As usual, the standard bouquet of BSW and WSW have been on FIB lately, and I've been having fun, but Metro and Cleveland are closer, if you think it is worth my time.

Thanks for your opinions.There have been a few WSW around the back streets off of Cleveland to the south. (You should know where I mean). I've been by during the day and there have been a few out along with some BSWs. One I saw looked very tempting, but I had seen her get out of a car and the guy in the car stayed parked for a few min while I drove by. Kinda weird so I didn't stop. Drove back by about 10 min later, the car was gone but she was getting into another mongers SUV. Might look for her again. About 5'6 brunette, jacket, skirt boots up to her knees.

I'll say that area is hit or miss but a few can be found.

Will B. Hard
11-06-07, 11:43
So Bob F., it looks like you're not going to give me any more info. I'm pretty disgusted. As far as I'm concerned you are now a party to that 7-year old girl's abuse. I have offered you a safe way to at least do something and you haven't followed through. I hope your kids never fall victim to predators like this woman and any guys who may have taken her up on her offer.

Sleep well.Regarding the woman that was trying to sell her 7YO daughter for sex all you need to do Bob, is state the following and LEO will do the rest.

Where you picked her up.

Approximately what time of day.

A description of the lady.

Places you have seen her hang out on Ponce.

Descriptions of people you have seen her hang out with.

Lets try and salvage this little girls life. What do you say?

Wolfgang
11-06-07, 12:12
I haven't posted on this forum in years but was planning a trip and thought I should do some scouting and I saw your report on the 7 YO.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke.

Do something man. Or admit to yourself and this board that you are either a spineless worm or that you are evil. You don't get to sit on the fence on this one.

Aaglen has offered you an out. Take it.

Be a man, not a Bush.

Wolfe

The E
11-06-07, 12:41
I haven't posted on this forum in years but was planning a trip and thought I should do some scouting and I saw your report on the 7 YO.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke.

Do something man. Or admit to yourself and this board that you are either a spineless worm or that you are evil. You don't get to sit on the fence on this one.

Aaglen has offered you an out. Take it.

Be a man, not a Bush.

Wolfe

Well at least we all are aware now and should keep our eyes open.

I really don't think that the cops care about us getting a blow job. In fact, you can just say that you were offered the child and you are a concerned citizen. Anything after that is your word against a mother who's trying to sell her daughter for sex... Who do you think that they are going to believe?

Neurosynth
11-07-07, 10:29

Sleep well.

This is really over the top. What Bob F. does about this is between him and his conscious. For all you know he has already done something about it but doesn't want to publicly say so. Perhaps various sex workers know him by his name here. It could be any number of things.

Or maybe he isn't going to do a damn thing about it at all. But what gives you the right to demand he answer to you?

Nobody who participates in this so called "hobby" has clean hands. 95% percent of these women are in this business because of some awful thing in their lives. Childhood abuse, drug addiction, mental illness, economic desperation...the list is long. Even most of the would-be upscale apparently "happy hookers" have a painful past or present...they just hide it better. And the men who pay for their services are exploiting this.

Granted, some cases of exploitation are worse than others. It doesn't get much worse than child abuse. But before calling out other guys I'd suggest folks here set aside the various rationalizations they tell themselves, and take a long look in the mirror.

Ren Man
11-07-07, 11:09
"What Bob F. does about this is between him and his conscious."

Bullshit. Not anymore. Not in this case. It's our business too since he told us about it.

"For all you know he has already done something about it but doesn't want to publicly say so."

That's why we have PMs, and I have PM'd him. He made this a matter of public discussion when he shared the story, and he has responded pubilcly with his "skinny white SW" post. The man has no balls as far as I can see. A PM with a few details, or at least a *thanks but no thanks* PM is called for.

There are indeed many tragedies in this *hobby* - but the line is crossed when a child, a SEVEN YEAR OLD child for God's sake, is involved.

Pats Fan1
11-07-07, 11:12
This is really over the top. What Bob F. does about this is between him and his conscious. For all you know he has already done something about it but doesn't want to publicly say so. Perhaps various sex workers know him by his name here. It could be any number of things.

Or maybe he isn't going to do a damn thing about it at all. But what gives you the right to demand he answer to you?

Nobody who participates in this so called "hobby" has clean hands. 95% percent of these women are in this business because of some awful thing in their lives. Childhood abuse, drug addiction, mental illness, economic desperation...the list is long. Even most of the would-be upscale apparently "happy hookers" have a painful past or present...they just hide it better. And the men who pay for their services are exploiting this.

Granted, some cases of exploitation are worse than others. It doesn't get much worse than child abuse. But before calling out other guys I'd suggest folks here set aside the various rationalizations they tell themselves, and take a long look in the mirror.

Sorry man. But this post makes no sense. Certainly we all are not "saints" or doing something that is admiral. There are probably most women who are doing this to support a drug habit or something. But that in no way can be put on the same page with a young child being forced to have sex with grown men. There is a reason that people get much more outraged when there is the abuse of a child in any way. They lack the capacity to make decisions for themselves and put fully in the trust and faith of adults. For an adult caregiver/parent to exploit that is about the sickest thing I've ever heard.

If this person was worried about sex workers knowing his identity I don't think he would have brought up the child thing in the first place. Heck why would he post anything about it on any public forum?

What is obvious is that you don't have any children or you would definitely not feel the way you do.

Will B. Hard
11-07-07, 11:41
If Bob simply fills in these blanks, it's no skin off his back. Leo will read it and it's over and done with. If he fills in these blanks it's no different than a detailed mongering report.

Where did you pick her up?

Approximately what time of day did you pick her up?

Please describe the lady.

Where have you seen this lady hang out on Ponce?

Please describe the people you have seen her hang out with.

Bob Forchix
11-07-07, 14:22
First, Neuro thanks again. This is the second time you have defended me on this board.

Aaglen, Yes you did PM me and promise me a "safe way", but your word means shit to me. I don't have any idea you in the world you are. As i said before, I'm not getting involved in this. I don't know what in the hell you guys do, but in my field, I don't want there to be any possible way for my name to be associated with child prostitution. I simply told this board what my experience was (that IS the purpose of this board) and asked if anyone else has ever experienced anything similar.Period. Whoever... can take that info. and do with it as they please.
I have told you ENOUGH that if you are really on a crusade you can find the "skinny wsw" on Ponce. But for all I know, based on your "obsession" and wanting to know specifics, YOU may want to FUCK the little girl, but don't want to risk asking around. You want me to tell you exactly who it was, so you can have a little more security in tracking down a little preteen pussy. No one else here has reacted with the enthusiasm you have. Others such as myself are aghast that a mother could do such a thing, but no one has responded like you have.
The stroll on Ponce isn't THAT long; a couple of blocks. I told you it was a WSW, and one that I've never seen there before. That is all I'm saying.
I'm not in law enforcement, so I have no professional obligation to get involved. And I have no MORAL obligation to get involved either, (Just as I'm not going after the Medellin drug cartel).
And if you don't think I have any balls, Why don't you SUCK MY DICK, and see them.

AND THANKS, I DO SLEEP WELL!!! FUCK WAD

Anskel
11-07-07, 16:01
It is disturbing that a young girl is being offered for prostitution. In no is that something I wish to condone or encourage. One thing that has not been mentioned... by providing more information, an individual could have enough information to follow through with the deal. I think Bob is right in not providing more information. That could potentially keep someone from reading this board and following up with an unethical act.

Peter Johnson
11-07-07, 17:14
First, Neuro thanks again. This is the second time you have defended me on this board.

Aaglen, Yes you did PM me and promise me a "safe way", but your word means shit to me. I don't have any idea you in the world you are. As i said before, I'm not getting involved in this. I don't know what in the hell you guys do, but in my field, I don't want there to be any possible way for my name to be associated with child prostitution.

I'm sure if you thought it was important, you could take a few minutes to go to a library somewhere and send an anonymous e-mail to child protective services or someone else. Unless you are a total internet-retard, you could figure this out. I don't have a big problem with you not caring enough to do this, but saying you are being quiet to protect yourself is just being dishonest.

Ren Man
11-07-07, 17:24
How do we do YOU didn't fuck the little girl yourself, asshole? Maybe that's why you don't want to share the info.

I'm not going to go picking up every SW I meet on Ponce seeing who offers me their kid. That's stupid. And I'm sorry you think I'm on some sort of obsessive crusade. I just can't sit by when there is at least SOMETHING I can do. That's how I am.

YOU were offered a perfectly safe way to help nail this psycho-*****. Enough people on this board know me to know that I'm not going to bust your ass, nor go after her myself. I can't think of anything more repugnant.

The minute she told you about her little girl, you had a MORAL OBLIGATION to do something. Regardless of what you seem to think. I offered you a safe way and you chose to be a coward. Hell, you could have stopped at a pay phone and called LE & DFACS yourself - and you still could. But apparently you'd rather not get involved. You are just as bad as she is.

I will take back everything I said if you make that phone call yourself. I'll even send you the numbers by PM if you want. Or write an anonymous letter, or SOMETHING.

Shit man, I'm trying to help here.

And BTW, a number of guys have PM'd me that they support me in this. You and Neuro are the only ones who seem to have a problem.

Hizark21
11-07-07, 18:33
The idea that someone would have sex with a 7 year old is sick and disgusting to say the very least. If anyone sees that mom they should make a anonymous call to the cops. People like this cause unneeded problems for our hobby.

Neurosynth

A SW who is of legal is a different situation. These girls made a choice to work as a SW. We are not responsible for their career choices. What the girls do after drop them off is their own affair.

Peter Johnson
11-07-07, 19:11
Yes if you just pointed LE in the right direction, they could probably pose as a hobbyist and if they got the same offer, a little girl could be saved from what is clearly terrible abuse. There's no excuse except laziness and total lack of compassion for you not to at least send an anonymous e-mail to LE.

Then there is no way that they will have a record of your voice or handwriting or anything else and you will have done all that you could do with no risk to yourself.

Ren Man
11-07-07, 20:36
One more thing - under the law, anyone who knows of, or suspects child abuse and DOESN'T report it is considered an accessory - so dude, you've already implicated yourself.

Your handle here is already tied to child prostitution, so you really should do the right thing. And don't think for a moment LE doesn't read this forum.

Retch
11-07-07, 21:59
Alright it is obvious you guys want the information on this lady with the girl for you own pleasure, you guys reek of desperation.The pathetic excuse that you want to help the girl is a load of crap.Lets move on to more important things like mongering,half the girls on the street had a fucked up childhood anyway and yall mess with them.

Falcone
11-07-07, 23:15
One more thing - under the law, anyone who knows of, or suspects child abuse and DOESN'T report it is considered an accessory - so dude, you've already implicated yourself.

Your handle here is already tied to child prostitution, so you really should do the right thing. And don't think for a moment LE doesn't read this forum.

If this is true, then isn't Bob Forchix's posting about this experience a passive way of doing something about it? Either way, this situation is definitely fucked up.

Bob Forchix
11-07-07, 23:42
If this is true, then isn't Bob Forchix's posting about this experience a passive way of doing something about it? Either way, this situation is definitely fucked up.

That is my point. We know LE is here. And as I said to Aaglen the same goes for LE. they can investigate based on what has already been said. I've pointed to a 3 block area and given a general description of the mother. LE has the resources to act on that info if they so choose.

Neurosynth
11-08-07, 00:06
It always amazes me how people in a morally ambiguous situation will draw dark lines where none exist, and lo and behold they are on the right side of the line and others are on the wrong side. Funny how that works out.

Clearly pimping out a seven year old is on the wrong side of *any* line. Way wrong. Wrong as can be. No doubt about it.

But this idea that hookers make a choice and their customers have no moral responsibility when they participate is just delusional. Those who exploit the weaknesses of these women contribute to the perpetuation of their situation. It's as simple as that.

But since we all agree that pimping out a seven year old is despicable I'll put it another way in its starkest form.

Imagine two worlds. In one world adult women are prostitutes, and men their customers, in the same numbers as in our world. In another world, for whatever reason, adult men and women do not participate in prostitution.

I would submit that child prostitution is much more likely to occur in the world with adult prostitution than the one without adult prostitution. And if that is the case, those who participate in adult prostitution in *our* world help to make it one where child prostitution is much more likely to occur.

Ren Man
11-08-07, 00:07
Yes, they could investigate based on the scant info you gave, and likely come up empty. More specific info would increase the odds of them busting her, and you HAVE more specific info that you're not willing to share.

You're not weaseling out of this and covering your ass with that sort of lame rationalization. Come on dude, do the right thing.

Every time I look at MY 7-year old daughter, and think about what you're not willing to do, I feel ill.

Sidenote to Neuro - this particular situation is NOT morally ambiguous. BF has info that could help protect that litte girl and he's too chickenshit to do anything with it.

Neurosynth
11-08-07, 04:00
Sidenote to Neuro - this particular situation is NOT morally ambiguous. BF has info that could help protect that litte girl and he's too chickenshit to do anything with it.

I've already said pimping out a 7 year old is unambiguously wrong.

I'm making a different point and you're either not getting it or actively avoiding it.

(Some might wonder what I'm doing here if I'm serious about what I am posting about. Over time I've cut away commercial sex options I allow myself as they are revealed to be exploitive. At this point I pretty much don't do anything stateside at all. But I do seek out the rare non-exploitive opportunity. Such opportunities are easier to find in Europe...not that it's utopia over there either. I'm not looking down on anyone. I claim no moral superiority. But I do claim to think a bit more clearly about these issues than most.)

Ren Man
11-08-07, 09:51
Actualy I understood your point Neuro, but it seemed to offer an *out* to BF, which is why I took issue.

I, too, have almost completely ceased commercial sex activity that isn't clearly concensual. I haven't seen a SW in more than a year, and even before then, it was very rare (and usually a result of ill-advised little-head thinking). I have never partaken of an AMP, and never will. I avoid any provider situation that even hints of a *pimp*.

I have nothing at all againt prostitution as a choice between consenting adults - but as soon as force, deception or cohersion enter into it, aaglen is out of there.

Why do I keep checking in on this board, or at least the SW forum? Good question.

Neurosynth
11-08-07, 10:18
Well, it sounds like we have a lot more in common than it might have first appeared. I'm just not willing to land on Bob F with both feet when he did, in his own way, do something about what he saw.

FWIW while checking out the FIB scene (which I ultimately did not participate in) I saw, at least on two occasions, this working girl walking the street obviously looking for business with her 7 or 8 year old in hand...with cops nearby who obviously had to have seen the same thing.

Now I don't know that she was pimping out her child. More likely she had to "work" and take care of the kid both, and that was her insane solution...let the kid get an eyeful. But I was definitely torn between wanting to do something and having the distinct feeling that with the cops already there on scene the likely result would have been getting myself in trouble and nothing more. So I didn't do anything other than become further convinced the FIB wasn't something I wanted to contribute to.

And I'm not at all sure that was enough.

Peter Johnson
11-08-07, 10:51
But this idea that hookers make a choice and their customers have no moral responsibility when they participate is just delusional. Those who exploit the weaknesses of these women contribute to the perpetuation of their situation. It's as simple as that.

Putting aside the whole issue of this case with the child, what you've said above about prostitution is basically wrong. It is the hookers who are "exploiting" the weaknesses of the customers/hobbyists, not vice versa.

You apparently have this belief that it's a terrible painful act for a woman to have sex with a man. It's not...many hookers enjoy it or can tolerate it just fine for the amount of money they make doing it.

They know they could wait tables instead, but they'd prefer to work a few hours a week (rather than 40+) and make much more money. So they make a choice to exploit men's sexual hunger and take the hobbyists' hard-earned money just for a few minutes of sexual performance.

While there are certainly exceptions to every rule, basically you have it totally backwards.

And no, I don't feel "exploited" when I see a hooker...I see it as a business transaction between two consenting, adult parties....but I realize that it is my weakness (sexual hunger) that is being exploited just like McDonalds exploits your hunger for crap to take your money and give you heart disease.

Whitebob2002
11-08-07, 14:58
Here is a good video with info for the unexperienced. Enjoy

ww.ifilm.com/video/2899817/show/22792

NC Hunter
11-08-07, 15:55
From a previous post I read here in this forum it appears that mongers think that SW'ers are the only sex workers with pimps. If the girls at the agencies don't have pimps then the agencies themselves are the pimp. Some of the so-called “independents” also have pimps. Pimps aren’t all stupid my friends. Some are master businessmen and package and market their product based on the demands of the market.

The pimps know they are mostly disdained so they send their girls to an agency or create one or have them market themselves as an independent. There are actually some SW’ers who have no pimp. What I am attempting to get across is that no matter what level in the sex game the provider operates, that level does not guarantee she is or is not pimpless.

I do have two questions for the board. How does one detect commercial sex and determine if it is clearly consensual? Does anyone have a guaranteed method to determine if a provider at any level does or does not have a pimp? You can either PM me with that method or share it with other members of this board. Thanks in advance…

Be safe and happy mongering,

NC Hunter

Ren Man
11-08-07, 16:47
When I use the term *pimp*, I'm referring to those who exploit women for their own purposes, and keep the women beaten down, intimdated, or too strung out to make rational decisions. Most SWs I've encoutered (and I knew one quite well some years back), are nearless hopeless addicts who couldn't function in any other kind of work and still make enough money to live AND support their addiction. There is some debate whether or not these women are truly able to *consent* due to their fragile mental state.

Many agencies - or *managers* - simply do the support work - advertising, procuring clients, setting up space - for women who don't mind sharing their profits in exchange. This, to me, is not a *pimp* situation and I have no problem with it. You just have to go with your instinct on these things.

Lookinfoit69
11-08-07, 19:07
From a previous post I read here in this forum it appears that mongers think that SW'ers are the only sex workers with pimps. If the girls at the agencies don't have pimps then the agencies themselves are the pimp. Some of the so-called “independents” also have pimps. Pimps aren’t all stupid my friends. Some are master businessmen and package and market their product based on the demands of the market.

The pimps know they are mostly disdained so they send their girls to an agency or create one or have them market themselves as an independent. There are actually some SW’ers who have no pimp. What I am attempting to get across is that no matter what level in the sex game the provider operates, that level does not guarantee she is or is not pimpless.

I do have two questions for the board. How does one detect commercial sex and determine if it is clearly consensual? Does anyone have a guaranteed method to determine if a provider at any level does or does not have a pimp? You can either PM me with that method or share it with other members of this board. Thanks in advance…

NC Hunter

also this from aeglen
"When I use the term *pimp*, I'm referring to those who exploit women for their own purposes, and keep the women beaten down, intimdated, or too strung out to make rational decisions. Most SWs I've encoutered (and I knew one quite well some years back), are nearless hopeless addicts who couldn't function in any other kind of work and still make enough money to live AND support their addiction. There is some debate whether or not these women are truly able to *consent* due to their fragile mental state.

Many agencies - or *managers* - simply do the support work - advertising, procuring clients, setting up space - for women who don't mind sharing their profits in exchange. This, to me, is not a *pimp* situation and I have no problem with it. You just have to go with your instinct on these things."

This is funny to me...Who here really gives a isht if a pimp is involved or not? All here know what they are doing and these lame attempts at rationalization are just that... LAME!!! Trying to split some morale difference is laughable!!!!

Folks, we are all swimming in the same pool of crap...most accept it and move on; apparently others feel a need to compartmentalize. Man please!!!! Monger on, be safe and be happy, or just quit altogether!!!

Man ;

NC Hunter
11-08-07, 23:44
...Folks, we are all swimming in the same pool of crap...most accept it and move on; apparently others feel a need to compartmentalize. Man please!!!! Monger on, be safe and be happy, or just quit altogether!!!

Man ;

Lookinfoit69,

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Now let's get back to being some immoral pussy hunting mf'ers and report on it.

NC Hunter

Peter Johnson
11-09-07, 00:54
Lookinfoit69,

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Now let's get back to being some immoral pussy hunting mf'ers and report on it.

Yes, the little head does not have the capacity to considering ethics and morals...it is concerned with other more important matters.

Neurosynth
11-09-07, 10:12
Putting aside the whole issue of this case with the child, what you've said above about prostitution is basically wrong. It is the hookers who are "exploiting" the weaknesses of the customers/hobbyists, not vice versa.

You apparently have this belief that it's a terrible painful act for a woman to have sex with a man. It's not...many hookers enjoy it or can tolerate it just fine for the amount of money they make doing it.

They know they could wait tables instead, but they'd prefer to work a few hours a week (rather than 40+) and make much more money. So they make a choice to exploit men's sexual hunger and take the hobbyists' hard-earned money just for a few minutes of sexual performance.

Sorry, but *yours* is the myth my friend. If it were true then one would expect prostitutes to have no particular statistical profile different than the general population. It would just be a career choice, and as most women find sex enjoyable and would like a healthy income, a popular choice at that.

But it isn't. The vast majority of women find the thought of being a prostitute absolutely abhorrent. There seems to be something "different" about women who don't. And what is that difference? It is that prostitutes are far more likely to be victims of childhood abuse, drug addiction, or the violent control of a man behind the scenes.

So in the average prostitution encounter in a sense the woman's bad luck becomes your good luck. And what's a good word to describe a situation like that? "exploitation"

My point here is not to set myself apart as being somehow morally superior. I'm not. I'm distinctly not. I've probably seen more sex workers for a longer time than most posting here.

I'm just saying let's be realistic and see this world for what it is, not what we wish it to be.

Hizark21
11-09-07, 13:31
Prostitutes that are SW's, ultimately have a choice even if they have a pimp or not. If a SW's wants to leave the pimp or quite prostitution they can either hop a bus and leave if they wish. The option is to call a cop.

Peter Johnson
11-09-07, 16:10
Sorry, but *yours* is the myth my friend. If it were true then one would expect prostitutes to have no particular statistical profile different than the general population. It would just be a career choice, and as most women find sex enjoyable and would like a healthy income, a popular choice at that.

But it isn't. The vast majority of women find the thought of being a prostitute absolutely abhorrent. There seems to be something "different" about women who don't. And what is that difference? It is that prostitutes are far more likely to be victims of childhood abuse, drug addiction, or the violent control of a man behind the scenes.

So in the average prostitution encounter in a sense the woman's bad luck becomes your good luck. And what's a good word to describe a situation like that? "exploitation"

Well, I agree that it takes a "special kind of woman" to be comfortable working in prostitution, but that is not a bad thing...I disagree that the majority of them are doing it because of abuse or pressure. A worse job would be working in some factory and not making nearly as much money.

And all prostitutes are not streetwalkers...there are some who work 5 or 6 hours a month and make six figures a year. I don't totally disagree with what you are saying, but I just don't view the women as victims...some of them may have made some bad choices, but most of them choose that profession because it has advantages over other alternatives.

Falcone
11-09-07, 23:28

Given that I participate in this "hobby", my hands are definitely not clean. But if you really believe there are no psychological or chemical dependency issues behind being a prostitute, I feel sorry for you. If what you say is true, then there would be more prostitutes in this country because their earnings/time invested ratio is high. It's not psychologically "normal" to sleep with people you don't know AT ALL. When you pick up a woman at a bar for the express purpose of sleeping with her, at least there is still a shallow connection made that allows you to get her into bed.

Anyway, stopped by the Travel Lodge on FIB on Friday afternoon. Ran into a BSW and WSW at the McDonald's, both young. The WSW looked a lot like Strawberry, except she was cute, in shape and had nice, firm tits and looked fresher overall. Her name was Katie. She had some food so I waited around for her to finish eating and went to her room. Her thin BSW offered herself to me but I wasn't interested.

Once in the room, Katie asked a million questions about if I was a cop and even started playing this dumb game where she spoke in code that she only sold cellphones and headcharges. I had to go as far as naming a few girls I've seen at the TL before. At this point, I was thinking of quitting for another WSW that was a few doors away but that would only let her think I was a cop. Finally negotiated .40 for strictly FS, but at least Katie was nice enough to get me going with a CBJ.

Before she started the CBJ, she locked the door and I thought she was about to bolt. When she finally got down to business, she said I was making her nervous. Geez.

Then she turned the lights off for the main event...which was weird to me. While I'm mashing her up from behind and enjoying the little I could see of her delicious ass in the dark, she was shooshing me to keep quiet. What was the deal with this girl? What was her pussy hiding that she had to turn all the lights off? I'll never know, but I do know that said pussy had the worst of case of tuna trap I've experienced in a while. I couldn't smell it while in the act, but afterwards I could not get the fucking smell off me until I took a quick shower.

So all in all, Katie was cute but avoid unless you like drama.

On my way out, I saw the most previous girl I had at TL; turns out her name is Eloise. If you like fugly bitches with bad skin and even worse ass lesions, then she's yours. I did see her walking with this new young WSW. Found out her name was Morgan. She looked kinda young and had braces. I don't know what to make of that (I didn't get to ask her age). As I'm feeling her out and asking for her number, a bunch of pimps are blatantly campaigning to employ her in my midst. Some guy she doesn't know me even asked how much I wanted for her. It was certainly odd.

Last but not least, be careful at the TL. An unmarked LEO car with a uniformed officer pulled into the lot and parked by the entrance for a few minutes. As I pulled out later, a marked car was parked in the lot of the gas station near the McDonalds.

Hizark21
11-10-07, 05:50
I have found that the nicest SW's are those girls that work part time. The SW's that have kids also tend to be more friendly as well.

Working as SW full time really tears them up and hardens them over time. The full timers tend to jump from hotel to hotel all the time. But there is very few part time SW's in SD and Socal in recent years.

Bob Forchix
11-10-07, 09:31
For what it's worth, I have a friend who is an investigator for the GBI. I told him of the situation on Ponce.
That being said, anyone who trolls on Ponce better be very careful for a while.

Now you can sleep better Aaglen.

The E
11-11-07, 12:48
Fella's fella's we're beating a dead horse here. Let's move on.

WebDog
11-11-07, 13:18
I have found that the nicest SW's are those girls that work part time. The SW's that have kids also tend to be more friendly as well.

Working as SW full time really tears them up and hardens them over time. The full timers tend to jump from hotel to hotel all the time. But there is very few part time SW's in SD and Socal in recent years.
Hizark -- was this addressed to me?

Gag on It
11-11-07, 17:27
For what it's worth, I have a friend who is an investigator for the GBI. I told him of the situation on Ponce.
That being said, anyone who trolls on Ponce better be very careful for a while.

Now you can sleep better Aaglen.

Yeah... i cruised the whole city last night and everything was dead... there wher more cops than people out areound 4 am in most places.... Looks like ATL is trying to shut down the bottem providers to alow upper levelers to move prices up.

Ren Man
11-11-07, 22:50
BF: Thanks. I hope your GBI friend is indeed able to do something.

Great One
11-12-07, 02:00
Well I just started reading this ATL forum and see all this child issue talk. Bob F, I'm on your side. Looks like you have some cops on this board. Threating you with being a accessory is really BS. The situation with the girl may be wrong but they trying to make you out like you did something wrong.

Will B. Hard
11-12-07, 09:14
Well I just started reading this ATL forum and see all this child issue talk. Bob F, I'm on your side. Looks like you have some cops on this board. Threating you with being a accessory is really BS. The situation with the girl may be wrong but they trying to make you out like you did something wrong.Nobody threatened Bob with anything. I asked for a "normal" detailed report (for the cops to read here) that would not put Bob in any more danger of being outed as anyone else. This site is for sharing information about women of legal age, if we can possibly help a little girl that is not of legal age I'm all for it. I doubt anyone that chimed in on this is a cop but I think they are reading this thread with interest. I hope to read about this child peddling women getting busted in the news, if this happens it's likely we had a small part in it.

Bob Forchix
11-13-07, 10:18
Nobody threatened Bob with anything. I asked for a "normal" detailed report (for the cops to read here) that would not put Bob in any more danger of being outed as anyone else. This site is for sharing information about women of legal age, if we can possibly help a little girl that is not of legal age I'm all for it. I doubt anyone that chimed in on this is a cop but I think they are reading this thread with interest. I hope to read about this child peddling women getting busted in the news, if this happens it's likely we had a small part in it.

As I said sometime ago, I do have a law degree, so I know I'm no accessory. I have no culpability whatsoever. I don't remember who it was who said that "because I know about this if I don't report it I'm an accessory", and personally I don't care to even go back and look. I knew it was bullshit when they said it. And it spite of what Aaglen says about me having a moral responsibility, I know I don't. Furthermore, according to the legal system, I could sit and watch it happen and I have no duty to rescue this girl. So long as I haven't contributed to her being assaulted or assaulted her myself.
I told my friend not because I feel an obligation to help, although as I have said I am aghast that a mother could do something like this to her own daughter, but because I want to maintain a good rapport with other members of this board. There should be a sense of camaraderie among posters here.
Awful things like this happen everyday. I don't feel it is my responsibility to save the world from its own demise. I tried to use the analogy of the Medellin drug cartel but evidently that didn't work, but on a more basic level, I know that most of those guys standing on the corner at Ponce and Monroe are selling drugs, but I'm not going to call the cops on them either.
I didn't put on my superhero cape this morning and I'm never going to. I have never sought to be employed by any law enforcement agency, joined the priesthood, or initiated a campaign against sexual immorality or pornography. Life is full of bad things....and bad things happen to good people, whatever that means. My obligation is make sure me and mine are o.k., not the rest of the population.
Peace.

TheGreatOne
11-13-07, 17:22
Even if you don't agree with Bob Forchix's moral arguments, you have to agree with his last post. There are various levels of right and wrong all over the world. Just because you or I think somebody should be doing something differently, that doesn't mean that we're right and they're wrong; we're all just operating with the hand we're dealt. Would you or I have done something differently in Bob Forchix's situation? Maybe. But he had to make the decision that was best for him and fit his set of unique circumstances.

All of us who post on this message board have both a legal and moral decision to make. We're all engaged in an activity that is against the law. We know it is against the law, but we are not morally opposed to our "hobby" and we justify what we do by saying that it doesn't hurt anybody or victimize anybody. We know that we may even be arrested and sent to jail and publicly humiliated for what we do. But we chose to do it anyway because it's what we want to do. It doesn't matter what morals the provider of the service has, it doesn't matter what morals we have. Fact: It's illegal.

So, that being said, knowing what we know about each other, does one of us need to take the legal or moral stand to "out" all of the others on this board? Do we tell on each other, even if it means risking our own butt because we've discovered a new sense of moral or legal responsibility? The truth is nobody here is going to do anything like that. The police aren't out there busting every hooker or john or pimp or drug dealer or whatever-the-hell the criminal du jour happens to be. Why? Because they can't. Because most of the times there are bigger fish to fry and that's why we get to operate under the radar relatively unscathed. Bob Forchix makes a good point; just like the cops, he's not getting up every morning and putting on his superhero cape trying to save the world. We know that there is more bad going on in the world than anybody can ever do anything about, but this doesn't keep all of us up at night. So, Bob says that he forwarded information to a trusted friend in law enforcement. I think that is good enough. I hope the cops catch the woman in question and take the kid. I have a little girl and if anybody ever did anything to her, I'd make them suffer in ways that Satan himself couldn't imagine. I think most of the guys who post here feel the very same way about their kids. But, the laws of our country wouldn't allow us that. We'd be charged as a criminal, in fact we'd be sentenced more harshly than the guy who molested the kid. Funny, isn't it? Sometimes the law of the land doesn't really have its finger on the moral pulse of the nation and it's always going to be that way.

Sorry to be so long-winded, but let's get back to the business of seeking out and cataloging our supply of trusted providers that won't get us busted or in the VD clinic! Happy Hunting!

LongDongSilver
11-13-07, 18:21
O.K. which one of you guys tried to pick up the 18yo picking up her lunch at MCD's on Delk.

I swooped in after you and banged her silly back at the 6.

Ren Man
11-13-07, 21:54
I'm sick of BF's rationalizing. Drug dealers and Medillin cartels are as different from child sexual abuse as apples and oranges. And as far as being an accessory, Mr. Law Degree, I refer you to O.C.G.A. § 19-7-5

And your fear-of-being-discovered bullshit excuse doesn't hold water. You're scared of word getting out that you picked up an SW, but you tell a friend? A GBI agent friend? I really find that hard to believe but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since that about the only thing you've offered.

Anytime anyone is able to do anything to prevent the abuse of a child, there is a moral obligation to do so. If you don't see that, BF, then you are a sick, morally deficient individual.

And to any of you other assholes who think I'm being too hard of BF, kiss my hairy ass, and pray that you never have a child fall victim to one of these predators.

The world is full of sick fucks, and more than a few of them populate this board.

Papa Smurf
11-13-07, 22:13
I think the horse is dead, folks.

I do have a law degree...

And one in Microbiology? Good on you, man.

Adamwest333
11-13-07, 22:25
I agree, I kinda get the feeling he made the whole thing up.

I'm sick of BF's rationalizing. Drug dealers and Medillin cartels are as different from child sexual abuse as apples and oranges. And as far as being an accessory, Mr. Law Degree, I refer you to O.C.G.A. § 19-7-5

And your fear-of-being-discovered bullshit excuse doesn't hold water. You're scared of word getting out that you picked up an SW, but you tell a friend? A GBI agent friend? I really find that hard to believe but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since that about the only thing you've offered.

Anytime anyone is able to do anything to prevent the abuse of a child, there is a moral obligation to do so. If you don't see that, BF, then you are a sick, morally deficient individual.

And to any of you other assholes who think I'm being too hard of BF, kiss my hairy ass, and pray that you never have a child fall victim to one of these predators.

The world is full of sick fucks, and more than a few of them populate this board.

Bob Forchix
11-14-07, 10:10
I think the horse is dead, folks.

And one in Microbiology? Good on you, man.

Yes, major in Biochemistry, minor in microbiology, and a JD.
And I'm done discussing it too.

Bob Forchix
11-14-07, 11:53

Do you care to correct your citation. Title 19 Chapter 7 only has 3 Articles not 5. Additionally Title 19 relates to domestic relationships, not criminal statutes. So whatever it may say, if it existed, does not relate to this issue. Further, ever well drafted statute is replete with ambiguity and vagueness. If all that was required to practice law was the ability to Google codified statutes there would be no need to have lawyers. In your defense, non-lawyers read statutes on their face and never question the meaning of terms, question intent of the statute, or analyze legislative history. If you read § 16-2-20 and 21, on its face, you will see I have no culpability in any form.
Your argument still seemingly hangs on me having a "duty to report". Only certain professionals have a duty to report child abuse; doctors, teachers, nurses...not my profession, and certainly not things I became aware of in a non-professional capacity.
If I happened to be a practicing attorney, which I'm not, and my client came to me and told me she was engaged in this conduct, my duty to report still would be subjective, based upon whether I had sufficient reason to believe that she would continue to engage in criminal activity and then only if she was somehow using my services to perpetuate the crime.
So...if I have no duty, or culpability, when someone openly confesses a crime to me in a professional capacity, I certainly don't otherwise.

Tree Top
11-14-07, 12:22
Can we setup a new link for these people who want to continue this useless conversation. Its over people no more.

Ren Man
11-14-07, 12:35
After this message, I'm finshed too - but the citation number was cut & pasted from the Georgia code housed on LexisNexis in a free public space, and my reading of it tells me that, while it does indeed spell out certain professions with a duty to report, it also clearly states that this list is not intended to exclude other people from this obilgation. The court is intructed to intepret this statute liberally. If I were a cop, I would have no trouble arresting you under this statute and I believe the case would stick.

But I'm not a cop and I'm not a lawyer and I over this. Everyone on this board sees you for who you are.

And God help that little girl.

Xanathos
11-14-07, 18:59
Dudes,
I read the board every other day to check up on shit and to make sure "everthing is everything." I have learned quite a bit about this hobby of mine that I would have had to learn through trial and error; I usually appriciate the information gained here. Consequently, I would not bother reading if I knew all of the posts were about all of this insignificant crap. Can you guys please post in some other section so that those of us who are completely uninterested in this caca can get back to what is important to the masses?
I understand that the rants and debates of some of you is "so important" -- if not for the rest of us, then at least apparently for you, but understand, the rest of us will find your opinions in the other "link or sections" if we are interested in them. We are not necessarily unfeeling as to the safety of children, but that ain't what this link is for. Please stop or post elswhere.

Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.

Neurosynth
11-15-07, 01:10
meta-discussion alert...

the previous dispute is on topic in the extreme. if it was a political discussion about liberals versus conservatives or some such it would be off topic. and then complaints would have their place.

but if you can't talk about the dark side of commercial sex here, where can you discuss it?

it takes a matter of seconds to glance at a post and pass it by. so what is the real problem with this topic?

i would still contend that participation in adult commercial sex creates an environment where **** commercial sex is more likely to occur. perhaps it is latent recognition of that that makes people wish this topic would go away. or not.

in any case i think boards like this are well served by honesty. and honesty demands a presentation of commercial sex that isn't uniformly positive.

Shadowav
11-15-07, 09:52
meta-discussion alert...

the previous dispute is on topic in the extreme. if it was a political discussion about liberals versus conservatives or some such it would be off topic. and then complaints would have their place.

but if you can't talk about the dark side of commercial sex here, where can you discuss it?

it takes a matter of seconds to glance at a post and pass it by. so what is the real problem with this topic?

i would still contend that participation in adult commercial sex creates an environment where **** commercial sex is more likely to occur. perhaps it is latent recognition of that that makes people wish this topic would go away. or not.

in any case i think boards like this are well served by honesty. and honesty demands a presentation of commercial sex that isn't uniformly positive.while i completely understand where you are coming from, i believe the community might be better served to add one more topic called "general discussion" that long strings that are not directly related with the main category (i.e. steetwalker reports) could be moved to and allowed to go on until they die out. but for most on this board, you log on to see if there is any new info (or have it alert you) just to have another post that gives you no useful information just more argument. at least with a different category, you could read it if you want to and ignore it if you want.

just my 2 cents.

shadow

Great One
11-15-07, 18:03
"We know it is against the law, but we are not morally opposed to our "hobby" and we justify what we do by saying that it doesn't hurt anybody or victimize anybody."

After doing this for along time I think I hurt myself financialy and emotionaly just and some females claim they are victomized. My outlook on females changed, can't find love. But they can't complain about the financial part, haha.

Niceguy3
11-15-07, 18:41
Is there any pussy in Atlanta or is this all you guys talk about?

I'm from Philly. We have our share of off-topic dribble, trust me.

But, I do certainly hope that if and when I ever visit Atlanta, I'll be able to come here and find out where to go for some action.

Just a little encouragement for you guys. Where might that be?

Nice.

Fun Cowboy
11-15-07, 19:14
FIB is the main place to find SWs around Atlanta. It goes through phases. Sometimes there are a lot of girls with little LE interference and other times there are few girls and LE everywhere. But there are always girls around there. Check it out if you ever come down.

cowboy up

Is there any pussy in Atlanta or is this all you guys talk about?

I'm from Philly. We have our share of off-topic dribble, trust me.

But, I do certainly hope that if and when I ever visit Atlanta, I'll be able to come here and find out where to go for some action.

Just a little encouragement for you guys. Where might that be?

Nice.

Neverno
11-15-07, 21:58
For what it's worth: A friend was in Atlanta for a while and reported a lot of SW action by the Wellesly Inn by the airport. Lots of girls, all descriptions. But, tons of LE, also. Be careful.

Gaghoes
11-15-07, 23:03
Was on FIB again the other night. Met a cute, slim, long-limbed black girl by the name of "Beautiful. " She's new. Looks to be about 18 or 19. 5'6" maybe, I'd say about 115-120 pounds, small perky tits with little nipples. Small but shapely ass. Not run down yet, and doesn't appear to have any habits. Sweet girl. The session was a pretty standard covered one, but she was quite affectionate and unrushed. She was obviously physically attracted to me, though, so YMMV (I'm not going to post my pics, but I'm a nice looking fellow). Gave her. 40 for a half and half in the shitty extended stay across from what used to be Ms. Winners (I can never remember the name of that roach motel). Fucked in a myriad of positions, which my fellow vets can testify is pretty significant when you're dealing with some of these ******.

Will be glad to provide a phone number if interested. Said she can do an hour for 100. I was just sort of curious what the going rate for an hour with a SW would be. Not that I would be interested in spending a whole 60 min in the filth of the hotels they work out of.

Happy Hunting

Gag on It
11-15-07, 23:18
FIB is the main place to find SWs around Atlanta. It goes through phases. Sometimes there are a lot of girls with little LE interference and other times there are few girls and LE everywhere. But there are always girls around there. Check it out if you ever come down.

cowboy up

FIB was dead last weekend...

SkySurfer
11-16-07, 18:49
Will be glad to provide a phone number if interested. Said she can do an hour for 100. I was just sort of curious what the going rate for an hour with a SW would be. Not that I would be interested in spending a whole 60 min in the filth of the hotels they work out of.

Happy HuntingWhat are her digits?

Basket
11-17-07, 12:54
Gents,

I will be in town this comming week and need a little info. Is F. I. B. And Metropolitan Parkway the same street, or two diffrent areas for finding SW? I read the forum and I am a little confussed as to what is the best area to find SW. Any info would help.

Please, feel free to P. M. Me if you would like.

Thanks,

Basket

Big Bluff
11-17-07, 22:19
Gents,

I will be in town this comming week and need a little info. Is F. I. B. And Metropolitan Parkway the same street, or two diffrent areas for finding SW? I read the forum and I am a little confussed as to what is the best area to find SW. Any info would help.

Thanks,

BasketNah they are not the same places. Actually they are totally different sides of the city. FIB is off 20 near 285 and Metro is sort of off 75/85.

Big Bluff
11-17-07, 22:20
Gents,

Thanks,

BasketNo they are not.

Big Bluff
11-17-07, 22:25
I'm new to the board. I've been reading it for a while. I need info, but I will respectfully get my weight up and post what I can.

I know a little about the bluff area. Brawley and such and over by the AUC. It has been kind of hot. Last time I went was about two weeks ago. I might check it out tonight and let everybody know what's what. I see ya'll don't talk about that area too much around here.

The Ogre
11-18-07, 00:24
FIB is slow but it is not dead. Decided to take a trip out there last night around 3am. Wendell and the TL were both dead but I know my fav spot wouldn't be. The hotel at the corner of FIB and Interchange always has some nice young BSWs. I got half and half for .4. Now this place does not look like the safest but I have partaken of services there many times.

Big Bluff
11-18-07, 00:31
FIB is slow but it is not dead. Decided to take a trip out there last night around 3am. Wendell and the TL were both dead but I know my fav spot wouldn't be. The hotel at the corner of FIB and Interchange always has some nice young BSWs. I got half and half for .4. Now this place does not look like the safest but I have partaken of services there many times.I know that spot. I found it on the internet of all spots. I went down in there and the girls were not all that friendly though.

Killakill
11-18-07, 02:07
FIB is slow but it is not dead. Decided to take a trip out there last night around 3am. Wendell and the TL were both dead but I know my fav spot wouldn't be. The hotel at the corner of FIB and Interchange always has some nice young BSWs. I got half and half for .4. Now this place does not look like the safest but I have partaken of services there many times.Yesterday afternoon I saw about 3 BSWs out, although 2 looked like they might be too young. The other one looked like a legit 7, but she was swooped up before I could get to her. Right in front of Ms. Weiners.

Jimmy Deen
11-18-07, 03:53
I just did my normal cruise up Metro. Got this pretty lil thang near Dill for the 45. Got into a little convo and did get the #. When I get home some voice in my head is telling me to search it on craigslist. And there it is, a couple of post quoting 75 for the quick 200 for the hour. I just texted her for a outcall later this week and she qouted me 60. I'm gonna get a couple of hours for 60 while shes charging 200 on craigslist for one. Now you talk about robbery. Oh yeah, for you salvation army mongers, our little rooming deal looks to be out of works.

Gaghoes
11-18-07, 19:58
What are her digits?[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gaghoes
11-19-07, 20:30
I'm surprised the number went through but I'll do you a favor if it gets deleted. The standard response is to use pm and I would recomend using pm to control and monitor who gets itYea that's good advice. I would normally have done that. But. Well. I don't know. Just posted it for some reason. May have been slightly intoxicated.

Thanks

Gastroller
11-19-07, 20:32
Dreamed of a skinny blonde WSW called Sunshine along the IT/Brookhollow area. She's upper 20's 5'8 and very nice, not spaced out. I heard you might be able to get FS from her for around .35 and she has digits.

Gag on It
11-19-07, 22:14
I'm new to the board. I've been reading it for a while. I need info, but I will respectfully get my weight up and post what I can.

I know a little about the bluff area. Brawley and such and over by the AUC. It has been kind of hot. Last time I went was about two weeks ago. I might check it out tonight and let everybody know what's what. I see ya'll don't talk about that area too much around here.

That area is hit and miss but I have noticed many LE are out early so the SWS come out later... you can strike gold there though if patient

Big Bluff
11-19-07, 23:12
That area is hit and miss but I have noticed many LE are out early so the SWS come out later... you can strike gold there though if patientLe generally stay out of the middle area around dark. You have to go into the belly of the beast so to speak to find anything. Some along Ashby right off the street, but most like I said are along the inside. My thing is to just pick a road and go from Simpson to Bankhead and come back through. Very hot area once you learn it.

As far as the AUC goes it's the same. Ashby to the west. Not too far off the main drag, but once again you got to look around a bit.

Big Bluff
11-19-07, 23:23
I just did my normal cruise up Metro. Got this pretty lil thang near Dill for the 45. Got into a little convo and did get the #. When I get home some voice in my head is telling me to search it on craigslist. And there it is, a couple of post quoting 75 for the quick 200 for the hour. I just texted her for a outcall later this week and she qouted me 60. I'm gonna get a couple of hours for 60 while shes charging 200 on craigslist for one. Now you talk about robbery. Oh yeah, for you salvation army mongers, our little rooming deal looks to be out of works.I see a lot of LE around there. So be careful. I know this little spot up behind the Church's that is a pretty sweet little goldmine. No LE over there. I guess it's not a hot spot. I get weary of MP though. It may be just me.

Tiger Guy X
11-19-07, 23:57
anyone see that report by wsbtv today talking about child prostitution. i think this will cause things to maybe heat up a bit for a few so i'll be laying low. i haven't seen, except maybe once, a chick out their i suspected was **** and i sure as hell wanted no part of that. anyways for those who care to here's a direct link to the video: http://mfile.akamai.com/12949/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2007/1119/14642909.200k.asx

Tyler D
11-20-07, 03:47
Anyways for those who care to here's a direct link to the video: http://mfile.akamai.com/12949/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2007/1119/14642909.200k.asxMy favorite part was at the very end where the male anchorman pauses in thought for a brief moment and says ". Hmmmm, that was appalling. Thanks" LOL

He probably had banana pants from the WSW who kept telling a monger she was busy talking to some girls 1st.

Jimmy Deen
11-20-07, 18:29
I see a lot of LE around there. So be careful. I know this little spot up behind the Church's that is a pretty sweet little goldmine. No LE over there. I guess it's not a hot spot. I get weary of MP though. It may be just me.You are all so right buddy

Gag on It
11-21-07, 18:37
anyone see that report by wsbtv today talking about child prostitution. i think this will cause things to maybe heat up a bit for a few so i'll be laying low. i haven't seen, except maybe once, a chick out their i suspected was **** and i sure as hell wanted no part of that. anyways for those who care to here's a direct link to the video: http://mfile.akamai.com/12949/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2007/1119/14642909.200k.asx

all bullshit ... just more atlanta gentrification bullshit...

Neurosynth
11-21-07, 19:29
All bullshit ... just more atlanta gentrification bullshit...

So the interviews with parents, the interviews with young girls, the interviews with the social workers...those are all fake? Creations of a vast conspiracy of real estate agents and construction companies?

Big Bluff
11-21-07, 19:33
anyone see that report by wsbtv today talking about child prostitution. i think this will cause things to maybe heat up a bit for a few so i'll be laying low. i haven't seen, except maybe once, a chick out their i suspected was **** and i sure as hell wanted no part of that. anyways for those who care to here's a direct link to the video: http://mfile.akamai.com/12949/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2007/1119/14642909.200k.asxi have never seen a real young sw out and about. some kind of look young, but you can't really tell. i mean i've met girls that i knew were mid 20's or early 30's that acted like they were 14. i think this is some bullshit right here.

Ttown Tom
11-21-07, 19:55
so the interviews with parents, the interviews with young girls, the interviews with the social workers. those are all fake? creations of a vast conspiracy of real estate agents and construction companies? fake? no, just highly exaggerated and slanted. the idea that there's a large problem with child streetwalkers is just nonsense. in my 15 years of mongering, i've seen a grand total of one who even looked ****, much was definitely was. hell, lets face it. nearly all the women on the streets look to be 25+.

could some have been under 18 without looking it? sure. but not only is that very rare, but calling someone who's 17 a "child prostitute" is just emotional doublespeak. maybe some of the girls got started even younger, but if they did, it wasn't by walking the streets, it was by some pimp setting things up in a back room somewhere.

Hobby For All
11-21-07, 23:26
all bullshit ... just more atlanta gentrification bullshit...

one of these days you are going to fall off that high horse gags. if you don't think there are **** girls out there selling themselves, you are in lala land.

TwistedBrother
11-23-07, 01:19
I would say it's moderately exaggerated in that TV report. They make it sound like an epidemic and something new, but it's not. Of course, if just one child is involved, then it's worth dealing with. And there's definitely more than one and more than several. But the report makes it sound like the numbers are a lot higher than they are. I think what those women are doing to try and reach these kids and get more attention to it is good.

Hizark21
11-23-07, 02:38
I have seen a few minors , but I think the problem is overblown. Sometimes the cops will put out these stories to generate more support for of larger crackdown.

So one should use extra caution. The cops will probably be conducting more stings.

Ttown Tom
11-23-07, 14:41
So one should use extra caution. The cops will probably be conducting more stings.It certainly was quiet out last night. I couldn't find *anything* I'd touch with less than a 10' pole.

Ren Man
11-24-07, 04:23
I'm sure there is a real child prostitution problem out there. But like someone else said, it's most likely in the backrooms and below the radar.But it makes for more dramatic and titillating footage for the TV news-weasels to show some lurid action shots from the street, so to heck with journalistic objecitivity. If it bleeds, it leads..

Frankly, local TV news has zero credibility with me. It's about sensationalism and entertainment, not professional journalism.

NobodyYouKnow
11-24-07, 14:40
They make it sound like an epidemic and something new, but it's not.
That's what passes as "investigative journalism" these days. Pick a topic, any topic, and the template is X is awful. X is going to kill Y number of people. The government has to act! NOW NOW NOW!

Now, fill in X with global warming, trans fat, second hand smoke, yada, yada, yada. If the news sounds the same.

Jimmy Deen
11-25-07, 12:57
I saw the same 5 out all night long. 3 BSW and two WSW.

Gag on It
11-27-07, 01:07
So the interviews with parents, the interviews with young girls, the interviews with the social workers...those are all fake? Creations of a vast conspiracy of real estate agents and construction companies?

99% bullshit is what i am saying.

Gag on It
11-27-07, 01:07
one of these days you are going to fall off that high horse gags. if you don't think there are **** girls out there selling themselves, you are in lala land.

i am not high and have no horse... but i can see bullshit clearly.

Big Bluff
11-27-07, 20:08
I hit my usual spots. Nothing much to brag about. It's kind of dead out there right now.

Killakill
12-06-07, 01:35
I was driving down Hollowell on the way home from work and saw this nice looking BSW that I've seen a couple of times. Her name for tonight was Tisha. I get her in the car and she asks for .5 and I counter with .4. BBBJ and CFS, CG and MISH. I asked for her number, but she didn't have one.

Gag on It
12-06-07, 02:34
I hit my usual spots. Nothing much to brag about. It's kind of dead out there right now.

All the streets are sooooo dead...

Rufus617
12-06-07, 23:31
Guys , I tell you... The ONLY way to do the Norcross to Spagetti Junction (incl. Indian Trail) ( without getting busted) Is to get a room & do the stroll - NOT the troll. It has been my experience that Gwinnett Co. has become the worst "police state" county in the metro area (Having actually beaten Cobb Co.). I'm not going to mention the 3-4 "tenderloin" xstays that will provide constant action... but thier there.

I'm visiting from out of town and don't know the first thing about the area. I'm staying near Jimmy Crarter, so I started driving around. I found the Motel 6 and checked out the parking lot - nothing. Didn't notice anyone walking around or hanging at any of the gas stations on Jimmy Carter either... am I off base? I didn't head over to Indian Trail (mainly because I couldn't find it :-D)

Any suggestions (in the next few hours... I'm out of her tomorrow)?

Rufus

Eatum Good
12-06-07, 23:44
I'm visiting from out of town and don't know the first thing about the area. I'm staying near Jimmy Crarter, so I started driving around. I found the Motel 6 and checked out the parking lot - nothing. Didn't notice anyone walking around or hanging at any of the gas stations on Jimmy Carter either... am I off base? I didn't head over to Indian Trail (mainly because I couldn't find it :-D)

Any suggestions (in the next few hours... I'm out of her tomorrow)?

RufusHollow Brook on the west side of 85 goes north to Indian Trail. Right on IT goes to Oakbrook. Right on Oakbrook all the way to the dead end back by JC. Sometimes it can be a nice scenic "motel" drive. Sometimes a waste of gas. Be careful.

Rufus617
12-07-07, 01:26
Hollow Brook on the west side of 85 goes north to Indian Trail. Right on IT goes to Oakbrook. Right on Oakbrook all the way to the dead end back by JC. Sometimes it can be a nice scenic "motel" drive. Sometimes a waste of gas. Be careful.

Ahhh... WEST of 85... I was east of it. Oh well. I grew tired of waiting (read: horny) and ended up seeing Melanie from CL (report to follow in CL forum).

Not sure what you mean by "motel drive" - we don't have this type of thing in Boston. How do you spot the girls? Do you look for open windows a la Amsterdam?

Clueless in Norcross...

Craps7
12-08-07, 01:49
Hollow Brook on the west side of 85

I believe it is Brookhollow Pkwy. Rarely check it out but when I do it is and has been dead for a while..

Atlanta John
12-08-07, 07:42
Might want to exercise caution in the Brook Hollow area. Fox 5 news had a report last night about arrests in that area. It looked like Norcross Police mainly arresting the girls.

Will B. Hard
12-08-07, 10:22
I believe it is Brookhollow Pkwy. Rarely check it out but when I do it is and has been dead for a while..Brooke Hollow. Isn't that the name of a porn star?

Four Aces
12-11-07, 22:36
Gentlemen,

Take advantage of the warm weather. Stopped by FIB Monday night after the Falcons game and it was hopping. Girls on every corner. Only saw one LE briefly parked at the gas station across from the old Hardees. This was just before 12.

Picked up a young thin BSW that couldn't have been much older than 18. Very long legs, small A cups, tight and hot. Great attitude. She was with 2 friends who also wanted a piece of the action. Went to a room at the Inn across from the now closed chicken place. Lots of thugs but they were all cool. Paid 40 for nice CBJ, then some doggie. She was so tall I could barely reach to get it in when she bent over the bed. And I'm well over 6 foot.

Good time, if I had another 40 I would have done two at once. I'll probably try to return before the weather changes.

Tree Top
12-12-07, 20:28
Limited action. Found a bsw and WSW both only 6's. Choose bsw for bj. Told me she only did cbj I told her I wanted bbj. She said she doesn't like to taste jizz. I said ok I'll get your friend and she says she will catch it for a jackson. I said cool went to a park and did the deed. Shw got mad when I didn't warn her when I blew. OOPS! Forgot. She took it well. Dropped her off pickings are slim even with the warmer temps. I have seen some possiblee SW's on Old Nat. I'm not sure if its fakes or what,

Bobster Man
12-13-07, 02:54
Brooke Hollow. Isn't that the name of a porn star?

No. There's Brooke Skye, Brooke Haven, Brook Belle and the hottest of them all, Brooke Banner.

TkdKid
12-13-07, 21:21
Well hit FIB last night around 10: 30 and cruised the usual spots picking were slim turned around to hit the extended hotels next to the old chicken place and they all ran out and jumped in front of the car. I felt like a king next to my friend in the car with me we both chose a BSW as that was all that out mine was named candy lovely slim BSW with a nice ass my friend chose one in a hot ass xmas outfit with a really nice ass. I was a bit jealous walking towards the room as I loved her ass a bit more. Hit the room with. 6 for the deed of FS and CBJ both were done flawlessly first time I wasnt rushed in the extended stay so I took advantage trusted memebers pm me for the digits as it makes it easier with the way times are and how fib is so hit and miss.

Big Bluff
12-15-07, 00:45
I have seen some possiblee SW's on Old Nat. I'm not sure if its fakes or what,That's what I'm looking for. That Old Nat action. Or somewhere south of 285. I don't really have the hang of the whole Cleveland / Lakewood area yet. If anybody know something hit me up.

TkdKid
12-15-07, 08:36
That's what I'm looking for. That Old Nat action. Or somewhere south of 285. I don't really have the hang of the whole Cleveland / Lakewood area yet. If anybody know something hit me up.Personally I would stay away from this area as the police precinct is right down the street and I have seen many LE stings do down.

Big Bluff
12-17-07, 14:11
Personally I would stay away from this area as the police precinct is right down the street and I have seen many LE stings do down.Yeah I know. Really below 285 is a better description.

Aug Rider
12-24-07, 12:50
I took a spin around Lakewood Saturday and found very little. I was out around noon. There were a total of six sws out and about. There were four bsw and two wsw. All six might have been a 10 together. My goodness. The product has killed the area. I left there quickly and headed off Metropolitan to Dill, again very little. Though the rain was just getting started, it only washed up two bsws. Together, maybe a three. What in the blue blazes has happened to the stroll?

Stay wrapped.......

Tree Top
12-25-07, 22:51
FIB was packed late today. WSW and BSW. I found a 6ish wsw for bbj .20. She was very eager to swallow. She wanted me to buy a room at travelodge. She said if i did she would give me all her holes all night. Then she said she wanted to stop by her "friends" room. I said no thanks no drugs near me. But there was a lot of great action and no le. SW says no le all day.

Pussy Dude
12-26-07, 03:05
FIB was packed late today. WSW and BSW. I found a 6ish wsw for bbj .20. She was very eager to swallow. She wanted me to buy a room at travelodge. She said if i did she would give me all her holes all night. Then she said she wanted to stop by her "friends" room. I said no thanks no drugs near me. But there was a lot of great action and no le. SW says no le all day.LE is generally not out much on christmas day looking for that type of action, they are more worried about residential crime and accidents, you can make trip times that you would not normally be able to make Christmas Eve and Christmas morning on the interstates.

Gag on It
12-26-07, 05:32
I took a spin around Lakewood Saturday and found very little. I was out around noon. There were a total of six sws out and about. There were four bsw and two wsw. All six might have been a 10 together. My goodness. The product has killed the area. I left there quickly and headed off Metropolitan to Dill, again very little. Though the rain was just getting started, it only washed up two bsws. Together, maybe a three. What in the blue blazes has happened to the stroll?

Stay wrapped.......

did you say 12 noon..??? LOL well that is not a good time to expect any good catches...

Focker 2
12-27-07, 04:24
Gag - Wassup man. Long time, no see.

FIB Report
-Most of my good hits have been in that gated complex. Actually I think most of the action out here is coming from this place. I've partaken this same wsw a few times there. Always .40, CBJ. She's got this extreme suction ability in her. Other than her, not much else for me. Next time I'll get her name.

-stay away from this wsw named kadie. i've been ripped by her once. she was in that same gated complex, but she's had a room at the TL too.

-I've also seen that Goth Emily a few times too. She gets scooped up too quick for me to catch her though.

Anybody else been having any luck lately???

Fun Cowboy
12-27-07, 17:39
Was cruising through A town last week and swung through FIB. Picked up a pretty nice bsw named Marla near the TL. She was walking with a friend and I saw two other bsw and one wsw (I think) with a hood up. Marla wanted 80 in her room at the TL, but I got her down to 50. Really good cbj, then I had her ride me for a while and she was small enough to pick up and pound in the air. Finished in mish and was back on the road. Pretty good experience, but I didn't like some of the guys standing around the TL. One even had a security shirt on but he didn't mess with us, but he did say something to her. Have fun and stay safe.

Cowboy up

Fatho Banger
12-27-07, 20:53
I just had the WORST sw experience ever!!!! I picked up this bsw in front of the Arrival Inn just north of Allgood Rd on hwy 41 (cobb pkwy) who introduced herself as Porsche. She wanted me to drive while we negotiated, I said I was looking for FS she asked for 100... I told her 40 and she consented. Talking to her and looking at her I never suspected a thing unusual, she looked to be mid to late 30's and fairly well kept. She wanted cash up front, as usual, when we found a secluded parking spot and I got out my wallet and gave her the 40 (I had about 6 or 8 bucks in 1's in my wallet as well which I was going to hang on to for dinner). She started with bbbj, which was rough and she was dragging her teeth quite a bit, I felt her digging for my wallet in my pants pocket while she was proceeding with the bbbj, I reached my hand down and grabbed her hand and it was empty. I could still feel my wallet in my pocket so I wasn't pissed yet. I told her it was time for f/s and she said she didn't have a condom, I responded that I did so let's go for it. She wanted to finish me off with the bbbj and I said that I had paid for f/s. I reached around and slid my hand down her pants and then.... found something extra.... I screamed for that stupid faggot to get the fuck out of the car. If I was carrying there would have been a fatality in the front seat of my car. I hauled ass out of there and stopped at the mc d's at bells ferry to wash all the fag spit off my unit and grab some dinner and calm down. That's when I realized that stupid faggot stole the cash out of my wallet without taking it out of my fucking pants. Someone needs to bring this one to justice....

John Wayne
12-28-07, 00:32
Dang, I guess ya never know. Thanks for the warning.

I just had the WORST sw experience ever!!!! I picked up this bsw in front of the Arrival Inn just north of Allgood Rd on hwy 41 (cobb pkwy) who introduced herself as Porsche. She wanted me to drive while we negotiated, I said I was looking for FS she asked for 100... I told her 40 and she consented. Talking to her and looking at her I never suspected a thing unusual, she looked to be mid to late 30's and fairly well kept. She wanted cash up front, as usual, when we found a secluded parking spot and I got out my wallet and gave her the 40 (I had about 6 or 8 bucks in 1's in my wallet as well which I was going to hang on to for dinner). She started with bbbj, which was rough and she was dragging her teeth quite a bit, I felt her digging for my wallet in my pants pocket while she was proceeding with the bbbj, I reached my hand down and grabbed her hand and it was empty. I could still feel my wallet in my pocket so I wasn't pissed yet. I told her it was time for f/s and she said she didn't have a condom, I responded that I did so let's go for it. She wanted to finish me off with the bbbj and I said that I had paid for f/s. I reached around and slid my hand down her pants and then.... found something extra.... I screamed for that stupid faggot to get the fuck out of the car. If I was carrying there would have been a fatality in the front seat of my car. I hauled ass out of there and stopped at the mc d's at bells ferry to wash all the fag spit off my unit and grab some dinner and calm down. That's when I realized that stupid faggot stole the cash out of my wallet without taking it out of my fucking pants. Someone needs to bring this one to justice....

Gag on It
12-28-07, 01:07

LOL... I always confirm that they are female before anything happens..

SuzyScrew
12-28-07, 01:17
You just made my day with this one.

Gag on It
12-28-07, 01:53
Gag - Wassup man. Long time, no see.

hey dude...! yeh i am still here , that other board is dead as hell...

Nickle
12-29-07, 19:12
Cruised Cleveland Ave area on wed. night around 12 midnight- Saw six ladies out there (3 WSW and 3BSW) average rating - 2. Left and drove up metropolitan to dill (1 WSW and 2 BSW avg rating - 3). Continued down Metropolitan and saw 7 BSW (avg rating - 7) including one in all white with a PHAT ass. Said she starts at $45. Drove on a little bit and finally got BBBJTCIM from one but I forgot her name

Big Bluff
12-29-07, 19:31
I just had the WORST sw experience ever!!!! I picked up this bsw in front of the Arrival Inn just north of Allgood Rd on hwy 41 (cobb pkwy) who introduced herself as Porsche. She wanted me to drive while we negotiated, I said I was looking for FS she asked for 100... I told her 40 and she consented. Talking to her and looking at her I never suspected a thing unusual, she looked to be mid to late 30's and fairly well kept. She wanted cash up front, as usual, when we found a secluded parking spot and I got out my wallet and gave her the 40 (I had about 6 or 8 bucks in 1's in my wallet as well which I was going to hang on to for dinner). She started with bbbj, which was rough and she was dragging her teeth quite a bit, I felt her digging for my wallet in my pants pocket while she was proceeding with the bbbj, I reached my hand down and grabbed her hand and it was empty. I could still feel my wallet in my pocket so I wasn't pissed yet. I told her it was time for f/s and she said she didn't have a condom, I responded that I did so let's go for it. She wanted to finish me off with the bbbj and I said that I had paid for f/s. I reached around and slid my hand down her pants and then.... found something extra.... I screamed for that stupid faggot to get the fuck out of the car. If I was carrying there would have been a fatality in the front seat of my car. I hauled ass out of there and stopped at the mc d's at bells ferry to wash all the fag spit off my unit and grab some dinner and calm down. That's when I realized that stupid faggot stole the cash out of my wallet without taking it out of my fucking pants. Someone needs to bring this one to justice....Damn Fatho. You got to confirm out here now before anything goes down. Faggots are getting better and better at perfecting the look.

Big Bluff
12-29-07, 23:40

Stay wrapped.......I feel you on that. Things have been kind of washed up here lately and it isn't even that cold.

Aug Rider
12-30-07, 10:43
You know, I understand the fact that all areas don't produce perfect 10s, but man. I've travelled quite a bit, even overseas, but the areas that we know are infected with drugs are just disappointing. It doesn't matter the time of day, LE running around or anything like that, it's all about strolling and seeing decent looking women, whether they're providers or not. When I went through Lakewood, they were not even any decent looking civillians walking around. That area has become so saturated with BS, it's ridiculous. But, that's just my take. Now given the facts and everybody's opinion, will I stay out of the area when I pass through ATL? The answer is NOPE. Tomorrow always turns up something new.

Stay wrapped........

Gag on It
12-31-07, 18:58
You know, I understand the fact that all areas don't produce perfect 10s, but man. I've travelled quite a bit, even overseas, but the areas that we know are infected with drugs are just disappointing. It doesn't matter the time of day, LE running around or anything like that, it's all about strolling and seeing decent looking women, whether they're providers or not. When I went through Lakewood, they were not even any decent looking civillians walking around. That area has become so saturated with BS, it's ridiculous. But, that's just my take. Now given the facts and everybody's opinion, will I stay out of the area when I pass through ATL? The answer is NOPE. Tomorrow always turns up something new.

Stay wrapped........

well sadly since atlanta is so popular now and thousands of single men keep moving here everything has moved up market... ie. women that would have been street walkers are now put up in cosy motel rooms using the internet and phone to lure desperate johns in after they have been teased of all their money at one of the city's many strip clubs... So now the prices are higher and the average quality lower. I am hoping that atlanta looses some of its popularity in 08 so these women can loose their swelled heads.

Pusher
01-01-08, 13:59
Hi all,

I recently visited the FIB area. Had a round with Joy. She is older and has big titties. Mmmmmmm Ok so I like my breasts. 40 was the damage for a very nice BJ only. Very pushy after the dollars were given and tried to control my pleasure. I will not repeat. Will not pay first ever again.

TTYL,

Pusher

Big Bluff
01-01-08, 18:05
Went over by the AUC and hooked up with a bsw (7ish) named Naiya. It was a slow night but she looked like a winner. .20 for cbj and she had her own room. Can't lose right?

I got to the room and all of a sudden she has a toothache. Very lazy 5 seconds and about 2 minutes of arguing left me .20 short and pissed off. Oh and how about a dude walked in on us who she claimed was her "husband". Long story short...stay away from Naiya!

Dark Knight
01-01-08, 19:42

Banger,

My heart is breaking for you, champ.

I know that you don't care about the money. It is the guy-guy experience that you can live without.

Can you please provide more info: Did it have breasts? Is that what threw you off? Did you reach your hand into the shirt during the BJ? Was it on the tall or beefy side?

The reason why it was blowing you so hard was to get you to nut before the FS.

I've read on here that the sw's often ask the guys to touch them in order to prove they are not LE. In the future, ALWAYS do the "touch or show" dance. Tell them that you need to see a flash to prove they are not LE. That kills two birds with one stone.

Sorry, again.

The Dark Knight.

Ttown Tom
01-01-08, 23:35
I just had the WORST sw experience ever!!!! ...I feel your pain. I had a similar experience once in Bangkok. A place where the "ladymen" usually look better than the real women. There are thousands of them there and trust me, its impossible to spot some of them without actually doing the old crotch-check.

Tedd1
01-02-08, 06:51
Dark Knight, you have to be very careful when picking up sws. Next time pay close attention to the little things. That's what matters the most in this hobby.

Acaryu
01-02-08, 13:29
I feel your pain. I had a similar experience once in Bangkok. A place where the "ladymen" usually look better than the real women. There are thousands of them there and trust me, its impossible to spot some of them without actually doing the old crotch-check.

I agree. The best looking women??? in Thailand are TS's. They work sometimes in a strip bar with a g string. It still fooled me. I spent 3 days in that club called Obsession before I found out. I thought I was in heaven. If you want to find real girls in Thailand, go to a club with average looking girls.

Sgt Soros
01-02-08, 16:39
I just had the WORST sw experience ever!!!! I reached around and slid my hand down her pants and then.... found something extra.... I screamed for that stupid faggot to get the fuck out of the car. If I was carrying there would have been a fatality in the front seat of my car. That's when I realized that stupid faggot stole the cash out of my wallet without taking it out of my fucking pants. Someone needs to bring this one to justice....

LOL.....Thanks for a good laugh FB.

Shadowav
01-02-08, 18:03
The fenced motel north of I-20 is definitely where most of the action has moved to. Went driving around the area because I was over that way around noon on Monday. Nothing even respectable to the south along the normal side streets. Went under the bridge and Bingo. Talked to a WSW, can't remember her name, but she had an Ipod around her neck. FS for 40 at her room in the motel. nothing special but good enough if you see her.

Shadow

Shadowav
01-02-08, 18:06
Sorry guys, forgot to report this one.

Moreland area, there has been a cute (7-9) BSW walking the road. Based out of the hotel on the hill. Wants 60 for FS, 80 for BJ and FS but can be talked down. actually one of the better ones in the around if you see her. Had her # but lost it. She goes by India.

Shadow

Gag on It
01-02-08, 21:49
Went over by the AUC and hooked up with a bsw (7ish) named Naiya. It was a slow night but she looked like a winner. .20 for cbj and she had her own room. Can't lose right?

I got to the room and all of a sudden she has a toothache. Very lazy 5 seconds and about 2 minutes of arguing left me .20 short and pissed off. Oh and how about a dude walked in on us who she claimed was her "husband". Long story short...stay away from Naiya!

LOL... never ever go to her "random place". Stay in the car or go to your place of choosing. Very bad things can happen and remember there are many men watching your every move in those areas as SWs is how they all survive.

Knight Crawler
01-04-08, 15:09
ROTFFL. Wow. That brought tears to my eyes. On a sidenote, that was some technique it used to get money out your wallet w/out you realizing it.

Fatho Banger
01-04-08, 17:36
I was cruising FIB in the freezing cold last night and it was pretty much dead, except for a few bsw way in too plain of sight in the road behind Babes and I was about to give up and go home for the evening. As I was trying to turn left at the light in front of Rileys to get back on FIB a cute older wsw caught my eye. She introduced herself as Angel and said that she used to dance at Babes and Fannies, she's 41 but still looks pretty good, very slim, blond, and a nice smile. She asked if I wanted a date, we agreed on 30 for FS. We parked in an office parking lot on the road behind the travel lodge and she wanted to smoke crack in my car. I wouldn't let her and she climbed in the back seat. She moved kind of slowly and I was worried that LE was going to roll up as I wasn't very comfortable with the spot. So I jumped back there and she kept her part of the bargain, but just kinda laid there while I got my $30 worth. I was shocked to find that she had full fake D cups. She is proud of them, not common at all in SW's. I finished up, and dropped her off at mcd's. Not bad but her attitude could have been better, and I didn't much like her trying to smoke crack in the car, but what do you expect from a SW

Banger Out!!!

Dvman
01-04-08, 18:00
I was hoping some veterans could help out a scared newbie. I received a BBBJ from a SW about 5 months ago and have been paranoid about catching genital herpes. Anybody ever have a problem or know of anybody? How concerned should I be? I got tested for ghon and chlam, both negative. Immediately after I got rid of the SW, I washed off with soap and water, then used hand sanitizer on my penis for about 45 minutes.

I know I should just go get tested, but in the mean time, how worried should I be?

Tiger Guy X
01-04-08, 19:36
...she wanted to smoke crack in my car...

OMG that definitely would have been a deal breaker for me. I can't say I've had that happen THANKFULLY.

Big Bluff
01-04-08, 21:01
I was cruising FIB in the freezing cold last night and it was pretty much dead, except for a few bsw way in too plain of sight in the road behind Babes and I was about to give up and go home for the evening. As I was trying to turn left at the light in front of Rileys to get back on FIB a cute older wsw caught my eye. She introduced herself as Angel and said that she used to dance at Babes and Fannies, she's 41 but still looks pretty good, very slim, blond, and a nice smile. She asked if I wanted a date, we agreed on 30 for FS. We parked in an office parking lot on the road behind the travel lodge and she wanted to smoke crack in my car. I wouldn't let her and she climbed in the back seat. She moved kind of slowly and I was worried that LE was going to roll up as I wasn't very comfortable with the spot. So I jumped back there and she kept her part of the bargain, but just kinda laid there while I got my $30 worth. I was shocked to find that she had full fake D cups. She is proud of them, not common at all in SW's. I finished up, and dropped her off at mcd's. Not bad but her attitude could have been better, and I didn't much like her trying to smoke crack in the car, but what do you expect from a SW

Banger Out!!!Trick tried to pull that one on me one time. Let her get high first! LOL! I was like you should have did that before you got in the ride!

Or have you ever had one try to get you to help them find the SPOT! ROFLMAO! It's a crazy game out her sometimes man.

Bobster Man
01-04-08, 22:40
I've been with 2 WSW that had fake boobs. They had obtained them many years before when they had more resources and didn't have to resort to the SW life.

I suspect that the older blond one you mentioned below used to go by the name of Lexi. Picked her up outside of Fannie's once and she also tried to smoke the stuff in my car, but I kicked her out. She kept claiming that she was going to upgrade to some "modelling" contract - sounded like a pimp to me.

Banger Out!!!

Agoodmaninatl4
01-05-08, 02:38
Cruised FIB tonight. Two BSW behind Fannies. One BSW on other side of 20 crossing street from gas station towards Fulton Inn. LE parked at entrance to gated extended stay where the action usually hangs out. Not a good night for FIB. Went home and will try again some other time. It's cold out there.

Fun Cowboy
01-05-08, 08:26
I've popped a sw with fake tits before. She was in her late 30s and had the looks a former hottie before drugs pulled her down. Too bad really, but I had my fun.

cowboy up

Ttown Tom
01-06-08, 00:08
I was hoping some veterans could help out a scared newbie. I received a BBBJ from a SW about 5 months ago and have been paranoid about catching genital herpes. Anybody ever have a problem or know of anybody? How concerned should I be? I got tested for ghon and chlam, both negative. Immediately after I got rid of the SW, I washed off with soap and water, then used hand sanitizer on my penis for about 45 minutes.

I know I should just go get tested, but in the mean time, how worried should I be?Mouth-genital transmission is possible for herpes, but unlikely. FYI, I've received hundreds of BBBJs, and contracted nothing from any of them. Could it happen? Sure..but a single isolated instance certainly isn't anything to lose sleep over.

Gag on It
01-06-08, 06:35
OMG that definitely would have been a deal breaker for me. I can't say I've had that happen THANKFULLY.

Yeh I have had that happen and I get very angry when they try that crap... I dont want to inhale any second hand crack smoke...

NC Hunter
01-06-08, 13:19
Very cold night cruised Metro and Cleveland Avs. but little if anything out.This is about 1am so I head over to FIB and find a bit of action here. Mostly all are BSW and I pick one called Angel (bsw, 19, 5'3", 130lbs with lots of ass and no tits) at the TL. We agree on a 100 for back door entry and we head into her room. I had my KY jelly with me but she said I would not need it as it made it too slippery and she wanted to feel it. hmmmm!

However, she did not want to give up any head with the deal but it wasn't needed as I was already hard and ready to go. She got on her knees and she was right.The lube on the condom was enough to slide my dick in. Shehad to make me slow down as I was eager to fill her ass with my dick. Once in she pressed back on me and in just two strokes, I shot my load! Damn! I really wanted to pound that fat ass for a minute. She told me to wait a minute before I pulled out and she began to massage my dick with her spincter muscles.

I left and would have returned if I had the time. Man, it was bitterly cold that night.

Be safe and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Big Bluff
01-06-08, 23:52
I hit up the AUC again last night. Pick was kind of slim. Hooked up with a WSW but I didn't get her name. About 6ish down off Simpson. She was one of those real paranoid types so I started not to roll, but went with it anyway. 20 for a cbj. Nothing to brag about. I rolled the Metro and Clev. Ave, but didn't see anything. I'm not the most experienced on Clev. Though so I might have missed some things.

Finished up down Old Natty. I saw some chicks walking, but I couldn't tell if the were SW or not so I left it alone. Kind of slow right now, but that's probably because of the cold.

Bobster Man
01-07-08, 01:19
Mouth-genital transmission is possible for herpes, but unlikely. FYI, I've received hundreds of BBBJs, and contracted nothing from any of them. Could it happen? Sure..but a single isolated instance certainly isn't anything to lose sleep over.

You're more at risk to contract gonorrhoea from receiving BBBJ. If the chick has throat gonorrhoea she can pass it to you, and you'll get the full blown gonorrhoea.

Ttown Tom
01-07-08, 15:02
You're more at risk to contract gonorrhoea from receiving BBBJ. If the chick has throat gonorrhoea she can pass it to you, and you'll get the full blown gonorrhoea.Right, but a little clap is nothing for a serious monger to lose any sleep over :p

Bobster Man
01-07-08, 21:51
Right, but a little clap is nothing for a serious monger to lose any sleep over :p

Hmmmmm if you say so. Unfortunately, there are strains of chlamydia and gonorrhea out there now that DON'T respond to penicillin any longer.

So, you can roll those dice if you want...

Ttown Tom
01-08-08, 00:35
Hmmmmm if you say so. Unfortunately, there are strains of chlamydia and gonorrhea out there now that DON'T respond to penicillin any longer.I know...I had such a strain once, courtesy of a beautiful young lady in Bangkok.

I had to take a different antibiotic, and it took about twice as long to clear up. Certainly not something you want to happen, but it doesn't compare to getting one of the Big H's (Herpes, Hep C, or HIV).

Falcone
01-08-08, 23:41
Just reading the board for the first time in a few weeks. In the new posts since I last visited the board, I'm seeing prices like for 40 for CBJ ONLY and $80 for Godknowswhat.

The hombres that read this board should not be contributing to inflated prices. Once upon a time, 40 was a generous amount for FIB ladies. Now, 40 seems like the minimum. I usually pay 40 and that's fine. Let's fuck and not get fucked by paying anymore.

Anyway, met a nice looking black young girl at the Travelodge named Pooh. Her body was awesome, and her eyes looked like she had those fake contacts in them. I negotiated 35 because "I'm fast." Don't ever use that line to get them to agree because it came back to bite my ass. Within a minute of still going at it, this girl just got up and said we were done. It was painful enough that I didn't get my cup; it was even more painful that my time to see that sweet ass in doggy style was over. Blue balls make a man crazy and so I went to the ATM with the intention of coming back to fuck the shit out of her.

Didn't have to because I met another light-skinned black girl. She almost looked like a doll and was so kind to boot. I've forgotten her name but she usually stays on the second floor. She was a 9--NINE!--on a normal girl scale and had a big but proportionate ass to die for. She has a scar near her right butt cheek and thus the one point deduction. I tried to get a number but she said she only had the Travelodge room number. Keep an eye out.

Infatuated
01-09-08, 09:39
FIB, north of I-20, has been condensed into 2 lanes while construction continues. This will keep this area cramped up for several months.

Agoodmaninatl4
01-09-08, 14:28
FIB, north of I-20, has been condensed into 2 lanes while construction continues. This will keep this area cramped up for several months.Is this a good thing or a bad thing for the mongers?

I don't see how it matters?

Infatuated
01-09-08, 21:16
It would seem that having 2-3 traffic lanes would make gawking around a lot easier, compared to having oncoming traffic in the next lane over. No medians now!! Previously, if you were too busy looking over your shoulder, the object one might run into would only collide at 35 mph. Now, if you drift over and run into an oncoming truck, it's a 70 mph collision. Construction means that they are going to have one complete side of the highway torn up. It's gonna be hard for the SWs to change from one side of the highway to the other, using the grass islands. Traffic flow will be impeded -- just try to make a turn at the former Mrs Winners now! All I was trying to impart is that the whole place will be progressively torn up, making it more difficult to maneuver with any predictability.

The Ogre
01-09-08, 21:27
Just reading the board for the first time in a few weeks. In the new posts since I last visited the board, I'm seeing prices like for 40 for CBJ ONLY and $80 for Godknowswhat.

The hombres that read this board should not be contributing to inflated prices. Once upon a time, 40 was a generous amount for FIB ladies. Now, 40 seems like the minimum. I usually pay 40 and that's fine. Let's fuck and not get fucked by paying anymore.

I have never paid more than 50 for Half and Half on FIB. I had to tell one to get out cuz i wasn't paying more than that. 90% of the time I pay 40.

Charlie Bear
01-09-08, 22:44

Anyway, met a nice looking black young girl at the Travelodge named Pooh. Her body was awesome, and her eyes looked like she had those fake contacts in them. I negotiated 35 because "I'm fast." Don't ever use that line to get them to agree because it came back to bite my ass. Within a minute of still going at it, this girl just got up and said we were done. It was painful enough that I didn't get my cup; it was even more painful that my time to see that sweet ass in doggy style was over. Blue balls make a man crazy and so I went to the ATM with the intention of coming back to fuck the shit out of her.

Didn't have to because I met another light-skinned black girl. She almost looked like a doll and was so kind to boot. I've forgotten her name but she usually stays on the second floor. She was a 9--NINE!--on a normal girl scale and had a big but proportionate ass to die for. She has a scar near her right butt cheek and thus the one point deduction. I tried to get a number but she said she only had the Travelodge room number. Keep an eye out.When did you get with these two SWs?

I was out there this past Saturday. It was all garbage.

John Wayne
01-10-08, 01:16
One way to really reduce your risk is to pee asap after doing the deed. This washes any residual bacteria/virus out of your urethea (sp?).

You're more at risk to contract gonorrhoea from receiving BBBJ. If the chick has throat gonorrhoea she can pass it to you, and you'll get the full blown gonorrhoea.

Agoodmaninatl4
01-10-08, 07:49
It would seem that having 2-3 traffic lanes would make gawking around a lot easier, compared to having oncoming traffic in the next lane over. No medians now! Previously, if you were too busy looking over your shoulder, the object one might run into would only collide at 35 mph. Now, if you drift over and run into an oncoming truck, it's a 70 mph collision. Construction means that they are going to have one complete side of the highway torn up. It's gonna be hard for the SWs to change from one side of the highway to the other, using the grass islands. Traffic flow will be impeded.- just try to make a turn at the former Mrs Winners now! All I was trying to impart is that the whole place will be progressively torn up, making it more difficult to maneuver with any predictability. That makes sense. I thought you meant that the normal three lanes in one direction was reduced to two in one direction. With only one lane each way, it will be harder to maneuver. I wonder what the sws will do?

Big Bluff
01-10-08, 22:21
I got a question for the vets. I've read through everything and I got a pretty good idea of the Lakewood loop, but Cleveland has me puzzled?

What is the Cleveland loop so to speak? I know MP, Dill, University, etc...pretty well, but when I get up around Gold Rush (past Lakewood bridge) I'm lost.

I assume we are talking south of Cleveland and east of Metro?

Help me out. I know the actual Cleveland pretty well (Krystal's, American Inn, Kroger, etc...), but I have never been off of it. Anything on the far west near the club???

Big Bluff
01-10-08, 22:30
Aight. Nobody is reporting on the south side of town so.

I've been hitting up Upper Riverdale near Tara and I've seen some potential. There is a Shell on the corner up from the hospital and a Citgo beside it. I caught a girl giving me the eye around 1am at the Citgo so I swooped in. Didn't get a name but. 30 for cbj in the car. Would have gotten fs, but the cbj put me in there!

I left there and went to Godby Rd. This area puzzles me. I see women walking but with the club up the street and the way they are dressed my first though is not a SW. I may just try one of them one day and see what happens. I also have my eye on the hotel and truck stops on the north side of Old Natty. If I come up with something I'll let ya'll know.

Michea Wilson
01-11-08, 01:03
FIB & Metropolitain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went crusin tonight a little after midnight on FIB and Metro near Dill. Ridiculous amount of LE on FIB (4 Suburbans & 1 FCPD cruiser). I first spotted them cleaning up the Intown over by the closed Ms. Winner's. 10 min later they were across the street cleaning up the shell intimidating would be mongers. Despite the LE presence the sub-par SW's were out, no good variety though. Will be back out tommorow.

Also went crusin on Metro near Dill. APD was sitting right on Dill next to the church making it hard for the working ladies. Despite their presence there were a couple out on Metro near the Church's. Funny thing is the most temoting lady if the night was nearly naked andanother APD officer was lighting her ass up for a block to get her off the street. LE made it too hard for a monger tonight!!!

If you guys no any other spot where I can find some nice young WSW's it would be greatly appreciated.

Stay crusin'

Beau3030
01-12-08, 22:38
Haven't seen this for a while, a WSW eyeing passing cars on woodland near the adult video store on cheshire bridge at 11:30 Saturday morning. Nice looking with great hair, a little timid. Made a second pass to be sure she wasnt waiting for the bus. She talked to me from across the street as I drove by, def looking for business. In my day I would have had her in my car. Too much at risk these days living in the area. Enjoy.

The Ogre
01-13-08, 02:25
Aight. Nobody is reporting on the south side of town so.

I've been hitting up Upper Riverdale near Tara and I've seen some potential. There is a Shell on the corner up from the hospital and a Citgo beside it. I caught a girl giving me the eye around 1am at the Citgo so I swooped in. Didn't get a name but. 30 for cbj in the car. Would have gotten fs, but the cbj put me in there!

I left there and went to Godby Rd. This area puzzles me. I see women walking but with the club up the street and the way they are dressed my first though is not a SW. I may just try one of them one day and see what happens. I also have my eye on the hotel and truck stops on the north side of Old Natty. If I come up with something I'll let ya'll know.

I used to frequent Old Natty and I've only seen like 2 SW and both times it was pretty random during the day. I have heard that the shell in front of the hotels across the street from the Mexican place may have some action. Let us know what you find.

Shadowav
01-14-08, 02:35
I got a question for the vets. I've read through everything and I got a pretty good idea of the Lakewood loop, but Cleveland has me puzzled?

What is the Cleveland loop so to speak? I know MP, Dill, University, etc...pretty well, but when I get up around Gold Rush (past Lakewood bridge) I'm lost.

I assume we are talking south of Cleveland and east of Metro?

Help me out. I know the actual Cleveland pretty well (Krystal's, American Inn, Kroger, etc...), but I have never been off of it. Anything on the far west near the club???Go to Google maps:

Look up cleveland AVe and look between 75 and Metro to the south of Cleveland. Grand Ave, 8th Street, 7th, 3rd ave, Dearwood rarely,1st ave and 5th street sometimes but mostly 3rd ave/7th/grand and actually along Cleveland in between Metro and 75.

Hope this helps.

Shadow

Pot1134
01-14-08, 15:09
You might get lucky in the neighborhood in back of the Shell, but the last time I was there LE was checking licenses. (about a month or so ago) They were about two block into the neighborhood. I couldn't turn around so I just proceeded to the stop. They asked where I was going. I used the trying to find I 75 excuse and he let me go. Just another harassment opportunity in my opinion. I have not found much in that area anyway.

Big Bluff
01-14-08, 21:48
Go to Google maps:

Look up cleveland AVe and look between 75 and Metro to the south of Cleveland. Grand Ave, 8th Street, 7th, 3rd ave, Dearwood rarely,1st ave and 5th street sometimes but mostly 3rd ave/7th/grand and actually along Cleveland in between Metro and 75.

Hope this helps.

ShadowOh yes sir! This is what I have been looking for. Much appreciation on this one!

Bobster Man
01-15-08, 20:48
Go to Google maps:

Hope this helps.

Shadow

Don't monger in this area of Metro. I've warned everyone once before. APD has unmarked junker cars that sit in driveways or drive through slowly and you won't spot them until it's too late. Once the junker car spots you they tail you until two squad cars box you in.

I had APD pull me there once and they had nothing on me, but I remained cooperative and unthreatening when the cops mentioned that I could still be busted for pandering. Since I have no warrants they let me go. I was lucky.

FIB is safer better hunting grounds. At least you can pull into a gas station or hotel and buy something if necessary.

Riptide47
01-15-08, 22:34
Just got back from FIB. Saw Nicole but didn't date. Also, T. T. Is back. Blonde with huge ones. Other than that, it was totally dead. Was there from 6pm-9pm. Yes, 3 hours. Sad!

Peabody3000
01-16-08, 00:09
Riding down Hollowell aka Bankhead came across a 30ish street walker near the intersection of Lowery by the Shell station. She said there were a select few women working the area but I only saw only one other ws .

Happy Hunting

Mark Z 28
01-16-08, 12:25
FIB is now a traffic nightmare as you know,but there is some action around McDs.MLK up around Fairburn is dead right now,but not near the LE activity as the blvd.

Big Bluff
01-17-08, 00:02
Don't monger in this area of Metro. I've warned everyone once before. APD has unmarked junker cars that sit in driveways or drive through slowly and you won't spot them until it's too late. Once the junker car spots you they tail you until two squad cars box you in.

I had APD pull me there once and they had nothing on me, but I remained cooperative and unthreatening when the cops mentioned that I could still be busted for pandering. Since I have no warrants they let me go. I was lucky.

FIB is safer better hunting grounds. At least you can pull into a gas station or hotel and buy something if necessary.I feel you. I guess I'll just give the area a clean sweep and check it all out first. I don't plan on doing nothing anyway but scoping it out right now.

Thanks though.

Falcone
01-17-08, 19:25
When did you get with these two SWs?

I was out there this past Saturday. It was all garbage.

This was mid December. It was definitely a dated report but what I have discovered is that there is action most of the time; you have to be patient to get it. That particular day, I was in the general area for almost 2 hours and was beginning to think that the trip was a wasted effort. But eventually it paid off. Keep in mind that this was during the day on a weekday.

Mark Z 28
01-18-08, 18:17
Man, I cant believe how slim FIB is right now. Maybe just bad timing on my part, but lately only creatures out and about on north end.

Big Bluff
01-20-08, 01:37
Saw a lone sw on Old Natty last night, but she looked a tad bit crazy and I just had to let that go! LOL!

I went to old reliable the AUC and hooked up with a bsw about 7ish for a in car cbj for the .2. I was going to drop her off and go looking for seconds when I pulled up on a street where I have never seen a LEO before and was greeted by two cars with the blueberries flashing! Needless to say the rest of the night was kind of shot.

Anskel
01-20-08, 11:58
Did a quick pass through FIB on returning from airport last Sunday. Never seen it so dead. I am sure I could have found something on the back streets, but I was not willing (i.e. horny enough) to take that risk.

Shadowav
01-21-08, 18:47
Saw a lone sw on Old Natty last night, but she looked a tad bit crazy and I just had to let that go! LOL!

I went to old reliable the AUC and hooked up with a bsw about 7ish for a in car cbj for the .2. I was going to drop her off and go looking for seconds when I pulled up on a street where I have never seen a LEO before and was greeted by two cars with the blueberries flashing! Needless to say the rest of the night was kind of shot.Did they slam you your just harass you?

Big Bluff
01-22-08, 22:47
Did they slam you your just harass you?Nah I got up out of there. They had some car blocked in and they were moving down the block I guess to throw up the net. LEO spotted me but he was on foot kind of shaking down the SW's on the street and waiting for the backup car to make it down the block. I just busted a quick right on him. He was flashing his flashlight for me to stop, but I turned a few corners on him. I still had the SW in the ride so I dodged one I guess. It just surprised me because they were where they have never been before. I guess those are the streets they are bound to find though.

Bay Area Cali
01-22-08, 23:56
I just joined this evening. Have been traveling here quite often from the bay area Cali recently. I have crusied FIB several times and have seen a wide ranging variety of SW's. Not haveing any experience here I have never picked one up. I have stopped and asked a coujple if they would come back to my room with me since I stay just one exit away, this seems to be a taboo conversation here. Any help from the local guys sure would help, especially if there is a SW or two you would reccomend with reliable contact info. I just flew in this evening and if the rain slows, I plan on heading out to see if I geet up the nerve to oactually par take this evening.
TIA!

Bobster Man
01-23-08, 22:06
SW on Metro and FIB are always saying that "Tuesday is Vice Night" and therefore a bad time to monger. Supposedly, a lot of APD Vice Cops have to work street beats or something of that nature.

Anyone else ever heard that?

Falcone
01-23-08, 23:02
SW on Metro and FIB are always saying that "Tuesday is Vice Night" and therefore a bad time to monger. Supposedly, a lot of APD Vice Cops have to work street beats or something of that nature.

I've never heard of that before. Even though SWs are on the streets more than we are, I don't know if I can believe everything from their mouths. For example, Nicole FIB told me about two months ago that Feds raided the Travelodge and it was a bad place to go. While that may be true, all the people of ill repute are still there...which is exactly how I like it. :)

Tiger Guy X
01-23-08, 23:43
I've never heard that one before. In fact Tuesdays are typically a "slow" night when you can usually get some good deals because it is usually a "slow" night for the girls. I find it highly unlikely LE would put more LEO on he streets on a usually slow SW activity night. Perhaps it's the fact it is a slow night and the girls are likely to conglomerate in groups and attract LE presence that is the real reason it may seem like there are more LEO out.

Tyler D
01-24-08, 15:35
I feel you. I guess I'll just give the area a clean sweep and check it all out first. I don't plan on doing nothing anyway but scoping it out right now.

Thanks though.Looking forward to hearing about it as the area interests me as well.

Sorry, but what does "AUC" stand for?I would love to know this as well since I have researched this thread to no avail.

Big Bluff
01-24-08, 20:33
I've never heard that one before. In fact Tuesdays are typically a "slow" night when you can usually get some good deals because it is usually a "slow" night for the girls. I find it highly unlikely LE would put more LEO on he streets on a usually slow SW activity night. Perhaps it's the fact it is a slow night and the girls are likely to conglomerate in groups and attract LE presence that is the real reason it may seem like there are more LEO out."On Tuesday and Thursday you better watch for the sweep/cause them people gone act a ass if you get caught in them streets!" - Hot Boys

Could this be where her info is coming from? :)

Fatho Banger
01-24-08, 20:42
Word to the wise, Tuesday and Thursday nights LE is very very heavy on FIB. Ask any SW. I've seen it first hand. If you want to get harassed and ran off go cruisin on a tuesday or thursday night around or just after rush hour. Just speaking from experience.

Banger Out!!!

Stormrider
01-25-08, 10:36
I just joined this evening. Have been traveling here quite often from the bay area Cali recently. I have crusied FIB several times and have seen a wide ranging variety of SW's. Not haveing any experience here I have never picked one up. I have stopped and asked a coujple if they would come back to my room with me since I stay just one exit away, this seems to be a taboo conversation here. Any help from the local guys sure would help, especially if there is a SW or two you would reccomend with reliable contact info. I just flew in this evening and if the rain slows, I plan on heading out to see if I geet up the nerve to oactually par take this evening.
TIA!

It appears that it is no longer a requirement to actually learn grammer skills nor to learn how to spell in order to be a cop any longer! Actually dude, if you are for real (and my bacon detector is screaming to the negative side on this), you should learn that as a noob you will NEVER get contact info like this. Post some reliable info, RTFF and establish some credentials.

Neurosynth
01-26-08, 00:37
I would love to know this as well since I have researched this thread to no avail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_University_Center

Ms Raven
01-26-08, 19:22
Hello,

I'm part monger / provider. I'm a bbw looking for a few new "friends" I'm passing through town tonight. PM for location's, contact information, or just to say Hi. Thanks for reading this. I'm only here until Midnight maybe later. I'm 5"7, natural 50J breast, dark complection and loads of fun. I hope to see you soon.

Shadowav
01-26-08, 22:21
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_University_CenterWhile quite valid as the answer, I think the better answer is what streets constitute "the stroll" to go hunting around the AUC. I don't mind not posting out in the open here, but I would like a PM if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks,

Shadow

Mr Boombastic
01-31-08, 19:22
Please do you, Ms. Raven, has any pix of that you can post.

The size of 50J is HUGH, and I'm Lovin It!

I haven't played with Biggins like that since a girl I was doing moved to Cali. , over 3 years ago.

She was 44GG at 5'10", 195lbs.

She is "Well Missed. "

It is getting hard to find Providers with SuperSize Biggins.

If you are ever in SW Ohio, please post your arrival ASAP or sooner.

Hello,

I'm part monger / provider. I'm a bbw looking for a few new "friends" I'm passing through town tonight. PM for location's, contact information, or just to say Hi. Thanks for reading this. I'm only here until Midnight maybe later. I'm 5"7, natural 50J breast, dark complection and loads of fun. I hope to see you soon.

Big Bluff
02-01-08, 00:09
While quite valid as the answer, I think the better answer is what streets constitute "the stroll" to go hunting around the AUC. I don't mind not posting out in the open here, but I would like a PM if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks,

ShadowI thought I post this? Oh well. Get off 20 on Lowery heading north. From Fair St. To Beckwith. Weave in and out no more than two blocks deep and always coming back to Lowery on both sides. More luck on the west than the east. The east route could go all the way back to Northside but if you run into the school areas campus LE will be watching so stay with around Lowery and look to the west, but.

Big Bluff
02-01-08, 00:12
Speaking of the AUC I scooped a fine little 8ish slim chick off Beckwith last night. 2 for BBBJ and fs in the car. Easy to get along with and very eager to please. The area was kind of thick for a week day. It's been kind of slim on the weekends lately, but still popping. I might check back in tonight and see what I can see.

Focker 2
02-02-08, 13:56
I was up there last night too. Are you talking about that WSW that was walking around w/ that little BSW???

Speaking of the AUC I scooped a fine little 8ish slim chick off Beckwith last night. 2 for BBBJ and fs in the car. Easy to get along with and very eager to please. The area was kind of thick for a week day. It's been kind of slim on the weekends lately, but still popping. I might check back in tonight and see what I can see.

Big Bluff
02-02-08, 22:38
I was up there last night too. Are you talking about that WSW that was walking around w/ that little BSW???Nah I'm talking about the little BSW! We must have been passing each other. Her name is Naiya. She is great if you ever catch her again. I didn't get a look at the WSW. She was getting picked when I saw her.

Neurosynth
02-03-08, 19:23
I cruised FIB yesterday (Saturday) afternoon around 4:00. Just a couple sketchy looking girls, and partrol cars lurking in various parking lots...including Travel Lodge. Mrs. Winners is closed and boarded up...just dealers lurking at the penned-in longstay-motel-whatever.

Shadowav
02-05-08, 11:14
Cruised FIB yesterday early afternoon. Other than LE very present, there was one BSW in long boots and red shorts that was promising, but somebody else swooped in before I could get back around. Saw a few WSW at the Citgo but they seemed to be being watched closely by LE. I mean LE looked alot like novice mongers do on a hopping night, craning their neck around, pulling in quickly, circling around, etc. They were not stopping just driving around looking. Kinda funny honestly.

Any senior guy out there, could you PM me and let me know where the good areas to go are once you pick up a SW on FIB.

Thanks,

Shadow

SkySurfer
02-05-08, 22:01
I was passing by delk rd. Today around 7:30 pm. I saw a WSW, around 6ish, blode hair, big boobs. She was hanging around Racetrac or quick trip one of them. (can't remember.) While I was looking around, I saw an undercover LE in a white intrepid, cruising around the motel next to it. I was not in the mood anyway but I saw some rookies trying to jump on her. I left after that. I am not sure what happened to them.

I saw same WSW before around that area. She has very messed up face. (too many red spots).

My advise stay away from Delk Rd area. Too hot to handle. Peace out.

Bizzy Muhn
02-07-08, 01:08
My advise stay away from Delk Rd area. Too hot to handle. Peace out.I've lived around delk for close to 5 yrs and you'd be stupid to try to pull in stuff under MPD and CCPD's noses on delk.

Try It Once
02-07-08, 13:35
Ok so i'm a complete newbie when it comes to SW. I've had my share of experiences off CL and such, but this sort of outing excites me for some reason. I just wanted to know what's the best streets to explore around to find good service. Also, if anyone can help out a beginner with any other pointers, I'd really appreciate it (maybe there's a forum for this but i didn't see it). I'd hate to see blue lights on my first outing.

Pst me if you want, thanks!

Shadowav
02-07-08, 16:13
Ok so i'm a complete newbie when it comes to SW. I've had my share of experiences off CL and such, but this sort of outing excites me for some reason. I just wanted to know what's the best streets to explore around to find good service. Also, if anyone can help out a beginner with any other pointers, I'd really appreciate it (maybe there's a forum for this but i didn't see it). I'd hate to see blue lights on my first outing.

Pst me if you want, thanks!Ok broken record here but read THIS forum. This is the forum that will give you the info if you actually take the time and read it before posting. All the areas of interest are discussed and IMHO some very good advice to keep you safe.

BTW, you need to contribute to the community via posts in the areas you know about like CL if you want to be taken seriously.

Is it me, or does something smells porky around here.

Shadow

Big Bluff
02-07-08, 21:35

Pst me if you want, thanks!How about at least trying to read through this topic first cousin. There is plenty of info in here. Go back about 5 or 6 pages and read. There may be a forum for this? You can't be serious. I smell an LE informant.

Koster
02-08-08, 00:20

Pst me if you want, thanks!Just read.

Cable Guy
02-08-08, 09:52

Pst me if you want, thanks!

Hey You, RTFF

Ozymandias
02-08-08, 11:14
Okay, the new guy needs to RTFF. No argument there.

But as soon as I saw his post I KNEW there would be "smells like pork" and "sounds like LE" replies... it's just an incredibly tired old reply to newbie posts.

Here's a clue: NO ONE knows the "best SW locations" better than LE. NO ONE knows AMP procedures better than LE. NO ONE understands etiquette, rates, etc. etc. better than LE.

Do LE troll this forum looking for names and tips? Of course they do. They're probably aware of even more obscure forums that some of us don't know about. If LE did want to actually post on this forum, it wouldn't be as a newbie asking for questions, it would be as a "respected" member posting reviews, or as a provider posting specials.

So please, please give the reactive paranoia a rest...

O.

Shadowav
02-08-08, 14:54

But as soon as I saw his post I KNEW there would be "smells like pork" and "sounds like LE" replies... it's just an incredibly tired old reply to newbie posts.

Here's a clue: NO ONE knows the "best SW locations" better than LE. NO ONE knows AMP procedures better than LE. NO ONE understands etiquette, rates, etc. etc. better than LE.

Do LE troll this forum looking for names and tips? Of course they do. They're probably aware of even more obscure forums that some of us don't know about. If LE did want to actually post on this forum, it wouldn't be as a newbie asking for questions, it would be as a "respected" member posting reviews, or as a provider posting specials.

O.Noted, my fault on the last part of my post.

Shadow

Big Bluff
02-08-08, 16:47

O.If you know anything about any forum you know to get your weight up before you start asking questions. He clicked on a SW forum asking if someone could help him find info on a forum for SW's? That's a little slow for my tastes. Maybe not LE, but is that not what every post on this page (assuming he didn't look at the other ones) and the thread topic are about? We have reason to be suspicious don't you think?

Ozymandias
02-08-08, 17:40
If you know anything about any forum you know to get your weight up before you start asking questions. He clicked on a SW forum asking if someone could help him find info on a forum for SW's? That's a little slow for my tastes. Maybe not LE, but is that not what every post on this page (assuming he didn't look at the other ones) and the thread topic are about? We have reason to be suspicious don't you think?

If you read his post carefully you'll see he's asking if there is a forum for "beginner pointers". He knows he's in an SW forum.

Actually a "newbie" forum isn't a bad idea. It could be one big sticked "RTFF" post maybe.

If you look around at forums in general, the first few posts by a new member tend to be fairly stupid and uninformative posts. Now, if a newbie's first post was incredibly informative, with all the jargon intact, telling me something I didn't already know? THEN I'd be suspicious as hell.

O.

Big Bluff
02-08-08, 21:03
If you read his post carefully you'll see he's asking if there is a forum for "beginner pointers". He knows he's in an SW forum.

Actually a "newbie" forum isn't a bad idea. It could be one big sticked "RTFF" post maybe.

If you look around at forums in general, the first few posts by a new member tend to be fairly stupid and uninformative posts. Now, if a newbie's first post was incredibly informative, with all the jargon intact, telling me something I didn't already know? THEN I'd be suspicious as hell.

O.I see someone likes defending newbies! Check this out. Why would you create a newbie forum when all you have to do is read this one cousin. We don't need to rehash everything every two pages do we. It's in here and really not that far back is all I am saying. So he's moved from suspicious to plain lazy. He asking for a hell of a lot of info without offering up anything. The whole calling him LE and semi roasting we are doing should help him to understand what is required to be a contributor. I don't think LE is really that dense and no one around here is really that stupid.

Hell I hope he go out and get some good info and bring it back because I'm dogging him right now and I really don't mean to. I will be happy to admit being wrong if it comes to that. No problem.

Jimmy Deen
02-08-08, 21:49
If you know anything about any forum you know to get your weight up before you start asking questions. He clicked on a SW forum asking if someone could help him find info on a forum for SW's? That's a little slow for my tastes. Maybe not LE, but is that not what every post on this page (assuming he didn't look at the other ones) and the thread topic are about? We have reason to be suspicious don't you think?C'mon guys take it easy on the rookie. Lebron didn't get a triple doule on his first night out. LOL

Peter Johnson
02-08-08, 22:55
There seem to be a lot of suspicious posts on here the last few days and we know there was that big bust in Gwinnett very recently. I would think twice about who you give out information too if they PM you. I will never give the number of a good provider out unless someone has a fairly long posting history and their posts seem legit. It does take a few moments to check, but you could be saving a good provider (and/or hobbyist) a lot of grief by taking those few seconds.

Try It Once
02-11-08, 16:24
Ok Ok, not quite the responces I was expecting. MY FAULT haha. For your information, I have read atleast the past twenty pages or so of the postings in here, and I've read the 22 rules to SW mongering on the front page. To be honest, I'm just pretty nervous about going out there on my first time. I feel like no matter what, I don't have near enough information to play it safe. However, now I understand that this is how you all feel. I'm sorry for scaring anyone into thinking I'm LE. Other forums, like TER, DO have a 'newbies' section which saves me the 'stupid' questions. However, they don't have any SW forums on there. Try to remember guys, when someone's new to a forum, they aren't going to know that particular forum's etiquette, as they are all somewhat different. So questions that likely seem dumb, even 'porky', are likely the honest questions of someone who doesn't know what the hell is going on.

So with that said, I do completely understand why nobody would want to put their's, or a provider's neck on the line to help someone with no credintials. So I'll post my past few encounters with CL people in the proper forum as soon as I get a chance to take the time and write them their fair reviews.

Sorry for all the fuss,

Try

Redneck69
02-11-08, 21:23
Cruised FIB area Sunday mid-day.

Found Blond WSW named Paradise on Commerce (Down the hill and around the corner from Trapeeze). Went for a nice ride negotiating things out.

BBBJ for 20. Face - 7, Body ? (all I did was feel small soft tits), Attitude 8, smell 4. She needed to clean up, but I did not have time enough for a room.

FWIW - Dropped her off at the truck fuel station close to the pickup point. She met up with a BSW and a black male. They appeared to be a team.

Overall, good experience. Will repeat when more time is available.

Gastroller
02-13-08, 23:42
There seem to be a lot of suspicious posts on here the last few days and we know there was that big bust in Gwinnett very recently. I would think twice about who you give out information too if they PM you. I will never give the number of a good provider out unless someone has a fairly long posting history and their posts seem legit. It does take a few moments to check, but you could be saving a good provider (and/or hobbyist) a lot of grief by taking those few seconds.

Big Bust in Gwinnett?? When did this happen? I must have been on permanent dream! No wonder I can't find any P***y in that area these days!! Anybody want to fill me in?

Kabonga77
02-14-08, 01:01
Big Bust in Gwinnett?? When did this happen? I must have been on permanent dream! No wonder I can't find any P***y in that area these days!! Anybody want to fill me in?Check the sheriff's 31 day docket.

A bunch of ladies got busted on 2/2/08

Teabag X
02-15-08, 01:45
I'm a longhaul trucker and visit ATL occasionally. And I always read this forum to see whats up. This evening I hit FIB just to see what I could see. Several girls around the citgo. That's where I spotted a fairly cute blonde. Got her in the truck easy enough. Found a spot and started talking. She was in need of a "hit" and was in kind of a hurry. I couldn't get her naked but, she agreed to topless oral. Small tits (I like that) BBBJWCIMSW for. 2 and a bottle of water. She also agreed to FS next time I see her. If I see her. LOL! Her skills were OK. Had better, had worse. But she did get the job done!

They call me problemchild. And I'm back quiet.

The Ogre
02-15-08, 04:42
I decided to take a tour of the various spots to see what I could get into. My tour started around 1am.

First stop was trusty FIB and it was dead. FIB usually holds it down for me but not tonight. There were no SW at the IHS, maybe because of the construction. None by the S8, none behind Babes. None near Wax and Trap. There was one fat BSW at the back of the TL but there was also security walking around and FCS at the gas station next to the McDonalds so I hauled ass on to 20 back towards the city.

Next stop was the AUC, this was my second time there and the second time I saw absolutely nothing. I toured the streets that were given in an earlier report and was not successful.

I then decided to take Lowery to Abernathy and then turn on Metro. While driving down Metro I saw a thin pretty BSW on Metro just south of University near the overpass. I circled around a couple times but that spot is so open I didn't want to risk it so I did a Metro/Cleveland tour and there was nothing there either.

This is when I decided to go back north on Metro to see if that light skin thin BSW was still there. She wasn't BUT there was a super thick one at the gas station just north on the left side. My god her ass was so phat and her tits were big. I didn't want to risk pulling into the store parking lot so I parked down the side street a ways and walked to the store like I was buying something. The thick BSW immediately asked me was I trying to date, of course I was. The rate was 40 for CFS and 5 for the "room". She wanted 10 more for half and half but I didn't want to go more than 45, shit, 40 is usually the highest I would go. We then walked across Metro behind this building and entered someone's ragedy apartment. There was an old bum in there and she gave him 5 and we went to the back room and did what we had to do. Her face is a 7, she is really pretty, light skin with a BIG soft ass. Man, doggie was so great from behind. Her name is lollipop and she was moaning and throwing that big ass back so she was definitely enjoying it. After the deed was done she even gave me a wipe, i appreciate that.

I definitely recommend her but the area might intimidate some. There were like 3 males around the store but they were all old ass bums asking for change, no young hardheads. When I was leaving there were 2 other darkskin slim BSW's at the gas station so this area seems to have some selection. Metro & Univ might be my new spot. If you do partake in her services, treat her well cause she sure made my night. I never did see that same lightskin thin BSW.

Redneck69
02-15-08, 12:40
I'm a longhaul trucker and visit ATL occasionally. And I always read this forum to see whats up. This evening I hit FIB just to see what I could see. Several girls around the citgo. That's where I spotted a fairly cute blonde. Got her in the truck easy enough. Found a spot and started talking. She was in need of a "hit" and was in kind of a hurry. I couldn't get her naked but, she agreed to topless oral. Small tits (I like that) BBBJWCIMSW for. 2 and a bottle of water. She also agreed to FS next time I see her. If I see her. LOL! Her skills were OK. Had better, had worse. But she did get the job done!

They call me problemchild. And I'm back quiet.

This sounds similar to the one I picked up calling herself Paradise. She also asked for something to drink, and I gave her a water...

While I was cruising around, I also saw a "long haired blonde" sleeping in a doorway porch just off Commerce. Might have been her. Or,,, maybe they all are thirsty....

Later,

Red

Tiger Guy X
02-15-08, 19:07
I've seen her a few times and she definitely does have a big ass and tits for those of you who like that. My past experiences were pretty much similar in terms of cost and service. I know at one point a few months ago right around the time I first saw her there was a chick on CL with that name . After I first saw her I recalled the ad and thought it might of been in an ad I'd seen on CL, but the ad was gone by the time I went back to check. Anyways she seems to be a Metro regular so if you cruise and you're an ass and/or breast man she'll catch your eye LOL.

I decided to take a tour of the various spots to see what I could get into. My tour started around 1am.

First stop was trusty FIB and it was dead. FIB usually holds it down for me but not tonight. There were no SW at the IHS, maybe because of the construction. None by the S8, none behind Babes. None near Wax and Trap. There was one fat BSW at the back of the TL but there was also security walking around and FCS at the gas station next to the McDonalds so I hauled ass on to 20 back towards the city.

Next stop was the AUC, this was my second time there and the second time I saw absolutely nothing. I toured the streets that were given in an earlier report and was not successful.

I then decided to take Lowery to Abernathy and then turn on Metro. While driving down Metro I saw a thin pretty BSW on Metro just south of University near the overpass. I circled around a couple times but that spot is so open I didn't want to risk it so I did a Metro/Cleveland tour and there was nothing there either.

This is when I decided to go back north on Metro to see if that light skin thin BSW was still there. She wasn't BUT there was a super thick one at the gas station just north on the left side. My god her ass was so phat and her tits were big. I didn't want to risk pulling into the store parking lot so I parked down the side street a ways and walked to the store like I was buying something. The thick BSW immediately asked me was I trying to date, of course I was. The rate was 40 for CFS and 5 for the "room". She wanted 10 more for half and half but I didn't want to go more than 45, shit, 40 is usually the highest I would go. We then walked across Metro behind this building and entered someone's ragedy apartment. There was an old bum in there and she gave him 5 and we went to the back room and did what we had to do. Her face is a 7, she is really pretty, light skin with a BIG soft ass. Man, doggie was so great from behind. Her name is lollipop and she was moaning and throwing that big ass back so she was definitely enjoying it. After the deed was done she even gave me a wipe, i appreciate that.

I definitely recommend her but the area might intimidate some. There were like 3 males around the store but they were all old ass bums asking for change, no young hardheads. When I was leaving there were 2 other darkskin slim BSW's at the gas station so this area seems to have some selection. Metro & Univ might be my new spot. If you do partake in her services, treat her well cause she sure made my night. I never did see that same lightskin thin BSW.

Valdmaro
02-16-08, 02:11
Did the stroll through FIB around 11pm Friday and LE was out in force. This may account for the slim pickings available.

Saw a thick WSW at the motel behind Fannies but when I circled back she was gone.

All in all, ended up alone for the night.

About to go check out an AMP right now though. Report will follow.

The Ogre
02-16-08, 07:07
I've seen her a few times and she definitely does have a big ass and tits for those of you who like that. My past experiences were pretty much similar in terms of cost and service. I know at one point a few months ago right around the time I first saw her there was a chick on CL with that name . After I first saw her I recalled the ad and thought it might of been in an ad I'd seen on CL, but the ad was gone by the time I went back to check. Anyways she seems to be a Metro regular so if you cruise and you're an ass and/or breast man she'll catch your eye LOL.

LOL, she caught my eye again tonight. There were around 3 others out there tonight, 2 spinners and another lighskin thick one. Went back to lollipop this time for CBJ, wasn't as good as her FS but it wasn't rushed at all and she gave the boys attention.

Valdmaro
02-17-08, 05:11
After years of mongering and all that good stuff. It finally happened.

Picked up a thick BSW at the super 8 on FIB. Chatted a bit then followed she asked me to come to her room but to follow about 1 minute behind (I know I shoulda seen it coming, and I kinda did).

I walk in and we start talking business, hand her the money, when all of a sudden she says "let me get a towel". She goes to the bathroom and out comes this huge muscle bound mofo. He was really trying to hard to look tough. I said awww shit. Alright I'm leaving. Then I left.

The sad thing, they only got me for 30 bucks. The good thing, he didn't come out violent.

Oh and for those who care. Room 107 at the super 8. Stay away. Even though the girl has ass for days!

Gag on It
02-17-08, 22:25
After years of mongering and all that good stuff. It finally happened.

Picked up a thick BSW at the super 8 on FIB. Chatted a bit then followed she asked me to come to her room but to follow about 1 minute behind (I know I shoulda seen it coming, and I kinda did).

I walk in and we start talking business, hand her the money, when all of a sudden she says "let me get a towel". She goes to the bathroom and out comes this huge muscle bound mofo. He was really trying to hard to look tough. I said awww shit. Alright I'm leaving. Then I left.

The sad thing, they only got me for 30 bucks. The good thing, he didn't come out violent.

Oh and for those who care. Room 107 at the super 8. Stay away. Even though the girl has ass for days!

i never go to their place ever.... the wrisk is too damn high...

Penny Lane
02-18-08, 15:07
Alright damn it - I still can't get my stupid user name changed so you guys just deal with it. Besides I'm a Beatles fan so there ya go.

Ok, so I just moved from a more comfortable part of town to stay with a friend on a month to month basis south of the stadium (Lakewood Area) just past the drive-in on Moreland.

So that being said I have to ride my motorcycle through that crazy-ass part of town almost daily. Sheesh, it honestly makes me sad how run down that part of our beautiful city is. Nevertheless, I am here to report on what I have seen.

First off, we have quite a few "street treats" as my roommate calls them, VERY open - I've been flagged down on my motorcycle pretty regularly. No shame from these ladies, mostly BSW, I did run across I knock-out WSW in a mini-skirt and ugh boots last year in front of the Ideal Sports Bar but I had no idea at that time she was a provider.

All in all that part of town (Lakewood) seems like the wild west to me. In fact I can't believe I haven't been shot - but you know what, all that hype about blacks vs. whites - nonsense. I've met some really cool and interesting folks on my street. PM me for more detailed info.

Don Mack
02-19-08, 04:22
I've also seen her and got her number but never got the chance to one her. Mabye when I come back to Atlanta I'm gonna go see her.

Boomer 420
02-20-08, 13:42
I took one for the team here boys and broke every mongering rule I know.

I was in town for a business trip last week and was out with a group on a weeknight. We were at a bar downtown, not sure of the street, just down the hill a block or so from the Hooters and Hard Rock.

It was EARLY morning and I had had enough of the libations (too much). I was walking back to my hotel solo and a car pulled up and asked me if I needed a lift. Through the haze the hodar kicked in but all of the other screening items did not. We negotiated (stupid, considering it was in the middle of the street) and I hopped in. We drove around the block to a parking lot and proceeded to have the deed done. She kept hounding me about not having my pants down far enough (I now know why). I finally got sick of her bitching and caved. After the pop she gave me a lift back to my hotel. About 5 minutes later I realized I was without the wallet. As I was walking back down to the street a car pulled up and asked if I had lost my wallet as she had just seen a car go by and someone threw a wallet out.

Everything was still in my wallet except the several hundred $ I had in it. I didn't have any credit cards so that was good but all of my available cash was history.

Long story short, if you don't have the wits around, you shouldn't be playing. I learned the lesson BIG time. In another city, with business companions, and trying to get some street action. NOT a smart idea. Imagine trying to explain how I lost my wallet in the 2 blocks from the bar to the hotel.

FYI on her stats, not a real looker, blond, I think she has a small gap in her front teeth. She drives a brand new red Cadillac CTS whch is what actually caught my eye in the first place, not HER looks.

Take care and be safe! I am not a proponent of violence but if you happen to hook up with her, no need to be courteous or nice.

WillisJohnson
02-21-08, 00:05
So I'm coming back to ATL for about a week and I might actually have some time to monger around. From RTF, it seems like FIB and around metro/cleavland/Lakwood are the best strolls to hit up. Do I want to check out FIB south/north or both of 20? I haven't booked a hotel yet, but it seems like it would be a better idea to stay away from the strolls? Cause we all know the quality of the hotels around them. Any recommendations of where to stay and what strolls to hit up. A few of the nights I will be working over night so I would be hitting strolls real late (1-4ish) or afternoons, but will probably have a few nights to myself. Don't really have cash to do the CL or escort thing, so SW's will probably be the way for me. Sounds like 40-50 for FS? P. M. Or drop lines on here with any tips you can help me out with. Hopefully I'll be able to drop some reports on here.

Acaryu
02-21-08, 11:09
Happened to me 40 yrs ago in Boston. Dont feel bad. It is the price of admission for a monger. Felt really stupid afterwards.

I was in town for a business trip last week and was out with a group on a weeknight. We were at a bar downtown, not sure of the street, just down the hill a block or so from the Hooters and Hard Rock.

It was EARLY morning and I had had enough of the libations (too much). I was walking back to my hotel solo and a car pulled up and asked me if I needed a lift. Through the haze the hodar kicked in but all of the other screening items did not. We negotiated (stupid, considering it was in the middle of the street) and I hopped in. We drove around the block to a parking lot and proceeded to have the deed done. She kept hounding me about not having my pants down far enough (I now know why). I finally got sick of her bitching and caved. After the pop she gave me a lift back to my hotel. About 5 minutes later I realized I was without the wallet. As I was walking back down to the street a car pulled up and asked if I had lost my wallet as she had just seen a car go by and someone threw a wallet out.

Everything was still in my wallet except the several hundred $ I had in it. I didn't have any credit cards so that was good but all of my available cash was history.

Long story short, if you don't have the wits around, you shouldn't be playing. I learned the lesson BIG time. In another city, with business companions, and trying to get some street action. NOT a smart idea. Imagine trying to explain how I lost my wallet in the 2 blocks from the bar to the hotel.

FYI on her stats, not a real looker, blond, I think she has a small gap in her front teeth. She drives a brand new red Cadillac CTS whch is what actually caught my eye in the first place, not HER looks.

Take care and be safe! I am not a proponent of violence but if you happen to hook up with her, no need to be courteous or nice.

Fatho Banger
02-21-08, 12:12
I saw Paradise on Fib last night for about the 3rd time over the course of a year or so. It is amazing how much damage a heavy crack habit can do to a person over a short period of time. She was always small but now she's soft and looking old. I kind of feel bad for her. I gave her .2 for a bbbjcim, but she was high as hell, she dragged her teeth a little, ouch, and when she completed she started rummaging through the car for loose change. I did have a nice conversation about LE with her though. She said she's been locked up 6 times over the past year, charged with loitering, possession, and prostitution. She said that LE is doing a lot of undercover work with cops posing as johns and then slapping on the cuffs. She said that last time she spent 12 hours in jail and had to pay 48 bucks for an std test and was let go. Also stay away from the texaco just above riley's, cops have been patrolling it picking up sw's and johns for loitering and trespassing... ahh no more banging in the texaco bahtrooms...

Banger Out!!!

Shadowav
02-21-08, 16:13
... ahh no more banging in the texaco bahtrooms...

Banger Out!!!

Please tell me you are kidding about that. That scares me just thinking about the bad position you put yourself in (no pun intended, ok well maybe a little intended).

That's like humpin the girl in high school in the living room while her parents are upstairs getting ready to leave. Sooner rather than later you're gonna get caught.

Dang I thought I was crazy.

Shadow

Shadowav
02-21-08, 16:16
So I'm coming back to ATL for about a week and I might actually have some time to monger around. From RTF, it seems like FIB and around metro/cleavland/Lakwood are the best strolls to hit up. Do I want to check out FIB south/north or both of 20? I haven't booked a hotel yet, but it seems like it would be a better idea to stay away from the strolls? Cause we all know the quality of the hotels around them. Any recommendations of where to stay and what strolls to hit up. A few of the nights I will be working over night so I would be hitting strolls real late (1-4ish) or afternoons, but will probably have a few nights to myself. Don't really have cash to do the CL or escort thing, so SW's will probably be the way for me. Sounds like 40-50 for FS? P. M. Or drop lines on here with any tips you can help me out with. Hopefully I'll be able to drop some reports on here.

What area of town are you working in? Most likely I would stay near there. The strolls we talk about are not near where you would want to stay.

Shadow

XxATLxX
02-21-08, 16:31
Someone could pay for me to stay there, and I still wouldn't spend one night in that disaster zone.

Eatum Good
02-21-08, 22:05

Take care and be safe! I am not a proponent of violence but if you happen to hook up with her, no need to be courteous or nice.A similar thing happened to me in Atlanta about 20 years ago when I was young and foolish. She asked if her girl friend could help us get it on in the back of my van. I thought I was getting a two for one. What I was getting was the money removed from my wallet. We all have to learn some things the hard way. No pun intended.

Michea Wilson
02-22-08, 20:30
Spent some time yesterday evening crusing FIB. Ran around the TL and found Amber. A nice twenty something from GA. Went up to her room for CBJ and CFS. Face-6 Body-6, worth the .5 price of admission. If you want more info PM me. I have her contact info for trusted mongerers.

Gag on It
02-22-08, 20:32
Someone could pay for me to stay there, and I still wouldn't spend one night in that disaster zone.

LOL... yeh i wonder who stays there besides pips hos and crack heads... well truckers i guess..

Big Bluff
02-22-08, 21:30
A similar thing happened to me in Atlanta about 20 years ago when I was young and foolish. She asked if her girl friend could help us get it on in the back of my van. I thought I was getting a two for one. What I was getting was the money removed from my wallet. We all have to learn some things the hard way. No pun intended.I fell for that shit one time and I got smart. Get you an extra wallet. Drop only the cash you want to spend in there and leave the rest in your glove or somewhere away from where you will be. That way if you lose money you just losing what you were going to spend anyway. It can also help you with mongering. If you only got so much cash it's that or bust.

Agoodmaninatl4
02-23-08, 00:15
It's been a few months since I've been able to get out. I took a cruise down to FIB just to see what was going on. I saw two BSW behind the strip clubs. Other than that, it was dead. So sad. There's really no where else to go.

Gag on It
02-23-08, 06:35
It's been a few months since I've been able to get out. I took a cruise down to FIB just to see what was going on. I saw two BSW behind the strip clubs. Other than that, it was dead. So sad. There's really no where else to go.

Atlanta has gotten rid of most of the inner city hoods and the providers too so now you have to go upscale or AMP...

Agoodmaninatl4
02-23-08, 08:54
Atlanta has gotten rid of most of the inner city hoods and the providers too so now you have to go upscale or AMP...I can't believe Atlanta cleaned up FIB.

Pusher
02-23-08, 11:28
All,

First I doubt LE could shut down FIB any time soon. Slow it down yes.

Timing on FIB is everything. So is the outside temp. If its cold out the less there will be.

Why be scared to stay at the ho-tels? They are not the best but are a cheap place to stay if you can work the management right. Security leaves after mid night at most and alot of opportunities can develop afterwards.

Be smart and act right it will all be good. Stop the drive bys of the girls, watch for LE when going into the convenience stores (they heavily watch those and will bust you in them or as you leave with the lady of your choice.

I have seen it many times at all hours.

As with all scenarios, in any mongering area put your game face on and do not act stupid. Everyone knows why you are there and wants you to continue. They will no fold, spindle, or mutiliate the golden goose.

Gaghoes
02-23-08, 15:13
Be smart and act right it will all be good. Stop the drive bys of the girls, watch for LE when going into the convenience stores (they heavily watch those and will bust you in them or as you leave with the lady of your choice.

I have seen it many times at all hours.

As with all scenarios, in any mongering area put your game face on and do not act stupid. Everyone knows why you are there and wants you to continue. They will no fold, spindle, or mutiliate the golden goose.Good advice. Some posters on this board have been overly apprehensive about street mongering. It's sort of sad and I feel bad for them.

Stormrider
02-23-08, 16:23
Happened to me 40 yrs ago in Boston. Dont feel bad. It is the price of admission for a monger. Felt really stupid afterwards.

Couple of providers tried the same with me in Dallas off of Industrial Blvd about 20 years back. I was in a van that had a seperate cargo space with a kind of non removable solid steel divider in between the cargo area and the front seats. There was about a 1 inch gap all the way around the divider and I dropped my wallet through the gaps and one of the providers saw me do it. She got pissed and said that I had insulted her. BFD! They split soon afterwards and I still had gotten my bone polished.

Rusty23
02-24-08, 01:38
I dont live in ATL but have the chance to go through there allot by vehicle/truck, where is this FIB at? what does it stand for?

Thanks