PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Acaryu
01-03-06, 03:46
Was told by the girls that Mardi Gras closed its door last Friday. Have not checked it myself.

PWhipped
01-03-06, 17:52
How about lunch tomorrow?? or Thursday, FUNCH?? Call!!!!!!!!!!! PW

Was told by the girls that Mardi Gras closed its door last Friday. Have not checked it myself.

Nortelx
01-08-06, 01:20
Pin Ups sounds like my kind of place (I'm open-minded) but I'm just a little, middle-age white guy.

Would I "blend" in?

The Ogre
01-08-06, 22:53
I beg to differ. Pin Ups is awesome. I just started going to strip clubs in June 2005 and of the 4 I've visited thus far Pin Ups is by far the best place where you get the most bang for your buck.

I was there on Friday December 23,2005 for the second time and this was by far the best experience I've had in a strip club. There were tons of girls. They even surprised me when i saw a white girl and a chick whom looked of some asian decent putting in work .... my previous time their all the girls were black only. Anyways for $5 lap dances you can't go wrong. I was not in the VIP and about 11PM one of the girls whom gave me a dance in a the public area on a very crowded night was grabbing my dick. I was totally shocked. She was giving my the lap dance and reaching around grabbing my goodies in freaking plain view I mean damn. I thought whenever I get around to checking out the VIP I know who's going to be on my got to see list. I won't mention her name here, but damn she was awesome.

Im not saying don't waste your time going there because it is one of the best strip clubs I have been too. Just a smorgesborg of women, hope I spelled that right. Im sayin just dont waste your time on the VIP section. Very little, if any privacy. But on 5 dollard wednesdays, the normal side is great. Also, I have copped many a feel on their asses while they were dancing so I don't think it's a big deal to the girls or security.

Also, to Nortel, I have seen white guys in there too, not a whole lot of em, but I have seen some. You may not blend in but I don't think you will have any trouble.

Tiger Guy X
01-09-06, 03:22
Pin Ups sounds like my kind of place (I'm open-minded) but I'm just a little, middle-age white guy.

Would I "blend" in?Go ahead and check it out Nortelx. Yeah there aren't alot of white guys in their, but I was there last on December 30th and there was a few white guys in the place looking at some fine ass sistas. Hahahaha.

Acaryu
01-10-06, 11:23
Went there last night. Not too many people. Alcohol and nude dancing. The only difference is that the dancers dont lap anymore. They have some nice looking babes. A few 8's and mostly 5-7's. Most girls are white. Saw one of my favorite girl (an 8) who used to be one of the top girl from Oasis.

The Don ATL
01-12-06, 11:15
While watching Lost last night, Channel 2 teased an interview with the Maxim Caberet owner and claimed that he boosted that he was openly breaking the law by keeping active VIP rooms and keeping business as usual with alcohol and nude dancing. I ended up missing the interview.
Did anyone catch this?
I was interested to see what was said and then to see if Sandy SPring LE responds this week.

Caddyman
01-17-06, 06:48
Club wax, club wax, club wax, that is all you need to know if you are an out of town monger with a taste for black girls. Made like my fifth trip there on MLK day and had a memorable time. I am not a paid endorser, although I obviously should be. West on 20 past 285, get off on fulton industrial and go south, you will see the sign on the left about .5 miles off the interstate. (Check FIB north and south of 20 for a mile or so if you are cheap, there is sometimes a good selection of bsw along in there).

So I am the only cracker in there, although the bartender and the dj, amazingly, are also lighter hued in skin tone. About 8 or 9 guys, equal number of girls, there at midnight when i got there. Girls ranged from chubby to smoking hot slender hotties. I hung out and watched the Lakers/Heat game for an hour, drank four or five $2 beers (on special for MLK day).

There were two or three black women who were not strippers there and there was spontaneous lesbian action breaking out randomly all over. Strippers and lesbos, lesbos and lesbos, lesbos and dudes. Just grinding and humping in a dance mode sort of action. A new experience for Club Wax.

So I get buzzed, watch some BBall, talk shit with the strippers, smoked a j at the bar with one (gratis) and then take the hottest, tallest, leanest one to the VIP room and fuck the shit out of her. She asked for $150, I told her $100 was all I'd spend and she was good with that. $30 to the club for the room. There is a sign that says the VIP is free access from like 4-5:30, $15 from then till 8:00 and $30 thereafter. Whatever. Its all negotiable, I have had hot girls for full service for $60 before. But on an expense account and six beers, and a 5.10, 130 pound 19 yo, a hundo is fine with me. Her name was Cinnamon, tall, light skinned, blond and really very very pretty. Look for her if you go. No BS, covered BJ, spread nice for a pounding missionary style and called me 'daddy' at all appropriate times. It was touching when we walked back to the bar and I had a final corona for the road, bought her a drink and she held the cold glass to her pussy as she talked to her cohorts and told them she was going to be sore.

A good time, obviously. I would recommend that you make clear you 'know' that 'extras' are obligatory in the VIP room and negotiate same beforehand. Never have I had any racial problems there whatsoever, not even a thuggish crowd at all.

Acaryu
01-17-06, 12:41
In the ajc today, it mentioned that Eddie, the big size manager of Pink Pony nightshift has been shot several times in HWH 85. Too bad. He is a reasonably nice guy. I have heard that there is a $20000 reward leading to the arrest of the criminal.

Tiger Guy X
01-18-06, 01:25
I finally got around to checking out Follies for the first time this past Friday, January 13th. I'd not been to Follies before and had heard ... well read good things about it online and decided to check it out. It was ok, but I was a bit disappointed, despite dropping about $160 during my time their ... hahahaha.

For one on a busy Friday night they seemed to be a bit understaffed with dancers. I got bugged way too much by the waitresses about drinks and I was buying them (brought 3 beers and 1 bottled water .. mostly to get them to leave me alone). I'm not even much of a drinker and was like gheez ... I go to strip clubs to see naked women not get fucked up. Then despite them being understaffed a lot of the girls, especially the hot ones, were spending way too much time sitting talking with patrons, whom weren't even getting dances from them. I know someone on the board has mentioned before that dancers don't get paid by the club and can do what they want, but when you are already understaffed to begin with the customers whom are there want to have some action too otherwise they will go elsewhere. Not to mention that the girls whom come to talk take away from the girls whom want to come to work and make money ... a club will usally only schedule so many dancers and the sit and talk ones take up that quota. Lastly, too many of the dancers made you have to hunt them down just to get them to dance for you. In the clubs I'd visited before almost every dancer in the place is out asking folks if they want a dance and they ask numerous times during the night. That wasn't the case at Follies.

Follies isn't a bad place and I might yet check back one more time before it goes to the lower echelon my strip clubs list to vist. According to 2 dancers I spoke with the understaffing was due to a lot of their dancers going home for the holidays and not coming back yet. They do have some nice dancers and some give pretty decent lap dances too. Also I have since seen other reviews on Follies where others have stated big differences in their exeriences their from visit to visit. So maybe a second visit will result in a better experience for me, but that visit will have to wait a bit considering I have other clubs I'd like to vist first before trying Follies again.

Wraith 808
01-20-06, 18:39
Just went there last night... and went back today. My experience was a *lot* different... I go during the day, right after work. A wide selection of women in a variety of flavours, and a lot more than I've seen at other clubs in the way of quality of dance. As far as extras... working on it, but have some promising starts. Two thumbs up from me!

AmpLovr
01-20-06, 23:24
Follies is my favorite spot in Atlanta, but it is really eratic. Maybe half of the dancers give extremely pleasant lap dances. I just hate it when they are all sitting on their butts instead of displaying their charms for ME. Some awfully sexy latin ladies. If it's a crappy time I will just head on down to the Crazy on Jonesboro Rd. The dancers are naturally a little heavier being a little closer to South Georgia and quite a bit whiter, but still can give a fine dance. Close 2nd in Atlanta. Can't comment on extras. I like the AMPS for that stuff.

AMP

Tiger Guy X
01-21-06, 16:17
Went to Pleasures on Cleveland Ave last night (Friday Jan 20th). I must say I was very dissapointed. I wound up getting there at about 1:50AM thinking I'd have about 2hrs to chill before they closed. Well turns out they close at 3AM so I would only have about 1hr to chill in there.

Well I got there and damn this club is ghetto as heck. Mind you I'm a 26 y/o black guy myself ... I'm not ghetto and don't mind it too, but this was mega ghetto ... hahahaha. Anyways I had a good $180 to spend, however I got in paid my $10 door, $5, on a drink $5 on 1 lap dance from the only dancer who even asked if I wanted one, and gave away about $15 in ones to the girls on stage since hardly anyone else was tipping. Even though they are supposed to close at 3AM they shut everything down at 2:50AM ... they could have gotten in another 2 or 3 songs, but oh well.

As far as the girls they weren't hot at all for the most part, most of them were either in the dressing room, or hanging out in the same area the entire time I was there, hardly any of them was coming around to ask who wanted a dance, the one dance I did get was basically an "air dance" which sucks, then despite them clossing at 3AM most of the girls started checking out right after their last on-stage set was done.

This was just my worst strip club experience to date, it's the first time I've gone in strip club and came out with almost ALL my money in my pocket. I probably won't be going back there again, unless something drastic changes.

So can anyone here recommend any other Atlanta area strip clubs where they give real LAP DANCES, if so then let me know I'm going to another strip club tonight, but don't know which one yet.

Elvis Lives
01-22-06, 01:38
When I go, it is just after lunch. Plenty of dancers and not as many customers. From what I could see, every dancer was giving a nice lap dance. Try lunchtime and your opinion may change.

Tiger Guy X
01-22-06, 21:34
After my crappy time Friday night at Pleasures and considering I still had a pocket full of money I had planned to spend at Pleasures I decided to continue on my quest to check out all of the Atlanta area strip clubs.

Thus, on Saturday I hit up the Foxy Lady Lounge for the first time. This was a smaller sized club, and once I saw it my expectations instantly dropped through the floor ... hahahaha. However, it would turn out to be a nice little diversion for the night. This is another "all-black" club (that's club where all the dancers are black for those whom don't know what that means). Despite it's size they had some nice thick (NOT FAT ... at least for the most part), black bootied girls doing their thing. Most of the dances were more air dances ($5), but the hottest chick in the place (in my opinion) gave me a nice good real dance and did a good bit of lapping too. I did get asked for drinks more times than I can remember, which turned out to be the only real downer of the night. They have a very decent VIP, $30 and $10 per song, but it's right out in the open, although it's pretty dark in that area. I didn't check it out, but might do so next time since it seemed like some serious lap dancing was going on over there, although I could hardly tell since it was dark as hell in that area. Hahaha.

Tiger Guy X
01-22-06, 22:46
I've read some things on a club called Club Blaze, but haven't been able to find it listed anywhere. Does anyone know of where this club is located as I'd like to check it out.

Thanks.

LatinGod
01-23-06, 11:00
As mentioned before, the best time to go is during the day shift. I was there even on Saturday during the day shift and this is ways better than the evening shift. There a re really nice looking Latin girls, a girl from eastern europe and a couple of americans. Really nice lap dances. Woth the money and if you become a regular there is definitely take out with the day shit. Not sure venings as I get what I want from this one.

Have fun.

LG

Shockwave
01-24-06, 01:21
Club wax, club wax, club wax, that is all you need to know I agree with Caddyman. I was in town on business last week and checked out Club Wax. Saw Cinnamon and she was hottt. Also met her roommate (Dream). Nice looking white girl with a tight body. both made it known what could be had at the right price.

Both were very friendly but I didn't get the VIP treatment because I didn't have much time. Was in there a for a few drinks.

Another older girl there looked good. Lana (i think). Anybody got a 'dance' from her yet? :)

Redneck69
01-24-06, 14:16
I've read some things on a club called Club Blaze, but haven't been able to find it listed anywhere. Does anyone know of where this club is located as I'd like to check it out.

Thanks.Blaze used to be called Blazing Saddles. It is located just south of 285 on Hwy 23 - 42.

Red

richone71
01-25-06, 17:33
I, too, must put in a big thumbs up for Follies. I left work early last week and checked out their day shift. I was very plesantly suprised in how clean and well decorated the club was. There weren't that many ladies around, but the ones out on the floor seem to be giving fairly good table dances; no air dances were to be seen. I was fortunate enough to hook up with a cute, petite Columbian who gave a great lap dance. I did go ahead and try the VIP room for $140. This turned out to be pretty good value, as far as VIP rooms go, since once we got back there, my little Senorita turned it up several notches. I tried to drop some subtle hints about take out, but I think her limited English skills caused her to miss them. Overall, though, this was definitely the best mileage I've gotten out of an Atlanta club in a while.

Tiger Guy X
01-29-06, 17:29
Ok, I went back to Follies on Friday January 27th and this trip was better than the first one, thankfully. The selection of the dancers on duty was much better this time around compared to my previous trip there, although a really good cutie from last time wasn't there this time. I got much better dances than I did last time around too, more lap dances and less air dances to be more precise. So Follies has moved up on my list and I'll definitely be go back in the future. Now all I need is to find out who's offering a little takeout.

Tiger Guy X
01-29-06, 17:39
I had a busy weekend ... hahahaha. Being I pass this club everyday on the way to work while on the sub it was only a matter of time before I got draw into here. Thus, on Saturday, January 28th I decided to check out Queen City which is just across from the Marta - S2 West End Station.

I had read some reviews and sort of knew what to expect, but as previous experience has told me don't put too much trust in others reviews ... just look for certain keywords that might peak or kill my interest.

Anyways I get there kind of early 8:30'ish. Of course this is another "all black" strip club, which of course means this early in the night it'd be rather empty. A quick rundown of the place, the dancers are all black, the door is only $5, table dances (all air unfortunately) are $5, the dancers are pretty average, I've seen better black girls at other "all black" clubs around Atlanta. I didn't inquire about any "take out" or VIP stuff, but the VIP is not too private so if you're the VIP. Anyways this club was a nice diversion, but I probably won't be back anytime real soon ... if you're that much into black girls then you MUST check out Pin Ups ... where for $5 you get lap dances and much better looking girls.

Gag on It
01-30-06, 05:33
I, too, must put in a big thumbs up for Follies. I left work early last week and checked out their day shift. I was very plesantly suprised in how clean and well decorated the club was. There weren't that many ladies around, but the ones out on the floor seem to be giving fairly good table dances; no air dances were to be seen. I was fortunate enough to hook up with a cute, petite Columbian who gave a great lap dance. I did go ahead and try the VIP room for $140. This turned out to be pretty good value, as far as VIP rooms go, since once we got back there, my little Senorita turned it up several notches. I tried to drop some subtle hints about take out, but I think her limited English skills caused her to miss them. Overall, though, this was definitely the best mileage I've gotten out of an Atlanta club in a while.

So you went into the VIP for $140....and what did you get in the VIP??????????????? hmmmm?????

Ozymandias
01-30-06, 19:09
So you went into the VIP for $140....and what did you get in the VIP??????????????? hmmmm?????

I actually did get the FS treatment in the VIP there the other day.

The dancer (petite, ebony) I had seen once before, not in VIP, though the lap grinding had been nice. This time I was criticizing the VIP rooms there, and she said "if you have a condom, we could fuck". I expressed my doubts, but we went in anyway (usual $140 fee), into the big room. There was another couple there, but after grinding on me and getting me ready, she applied said cover and very discretely slid it in sitting on my lap. Pretty hot.

We've decided to take it outside the club from now on though...

So it can be done, at least with a petite spinner-type.

Oh, afternoon shift.

O.

Tiger Guy X
02-05-06, 13:43
I've been in the area before when I visited Shooter's Alley, but didn't even know Rooster's Barnyard was back there. Anyways I decided to check it out since the clubs in this area seem to be pretty decent and I was looking to check out a mixture of girls I hadn't seen before.

The girls in this club were a mixture of white, black, asian, and a few latin honeys. The quality of the girls doesn't measure up with those of say Shooter's Alley or Follies which are both in the area, but some of the girls are definite hotties. I suppose what some of the girls lack in looks they make up for in willingness to give good lap dances.

All in all I had a good time and checked out the VIP too. The VIP surely needs to have something better than those little beads hanging in front of the door to give a bit more privacy. With that being said though for those of you looking for a bit more ;) that can definitely be had at this place.

Flow Fusion
02-08-06, 16:41
The VIP surely needs to have something better than those little beads hanging in front of the door to give a bit more privacy. With that being said though for those of you looking for a bit more ;) that can definitely be had at this place.I've been to roosters many times and you are right, the VIP areas leave a lot to be desired. Both are in plain sight. They are directly in front of the bathrooms and dancers changing area. So girls are not likely to do much extra in VIP for fear of getting fined. Some girls, after you spend a few bills on them, will give you hand relief and offer up a few more goodies but go at night for those. There is a white haired troll who works the door during the day and does his best to keep the fun to a minimum. Guy is a real prick. If you even lay a hand on a dancers thigh while she giving you a table dance, this butthole walks over and sez. "one more time and your out".

So go at night and don't expect much if you have to go to roosters. You will have more luck at follies.

Nortelx
02-11-06, 22:21
I seldom go to strip clubs in ATL, just too little service for the money. I guess traveling to Latin American has me spoiled.

Based on what I read on this site I decided to go to Follies last night. I was last in there about 8 years ago. The club has a nice layout with the two stages and seemed to be well appointed.

I took a table right next to the stage to the right as you enter.

In the 1 1/2 hours I was there I tipped each dancer at least $2. I also gave each a compliment on their attractiveness, some in Spanish.

I had exactly 1 girl actually ask me if I wanted a dance and that was only during the boxer shorts/2 for 1 special, and I wasn't even her first choice.

I spoke to and tipped (twice) the dancer on stage just prior to the 2 for 1 special. She was a petite young lady from Colombia with D-cup silicones. I tried to relate to her telling her that my ex wife is from the same city as she. I then asked, "Are you going to dance for me?" She said, "sure".

The next dance was the 2 for 1 special. She didn't even look at me but instead waited on stage until another girl got her for another guy a couple tables over. Maybe I just didn't understand how it worked.

Previous to this I also had 2 different dancers actually walk past my table to ask other guys if they wanted a table dance.

Just to let you know I'm not a big guy (definitely not intimidating). I have short hair, glasses and was dressed better than almost all the other customers.

Maybe it was just me but I thought it strange that I was almost totally ignored. At least the Dominicana that did dance for me actually sat afterwards for a few minutes to chat. When she found out I wasn't going to pay $140 for VIP ("there is no sex but when can use our hands") she thanked me and excused herself to move on.

In the short time I was there I spent $62. This was for parking + tip ($7), admission ($10), 2 drinks + tips ($13), the $20 2 for 1 special and tips to dancers ($12). I had $300 on me and could only get 1 dance.

Now I remember why I stopped to going to strip clubs in ATL.

John Wayne
02-12-06, 13:30
I can relate to spending money in atlanta's strip clubs and not getting much back (especially if you are not a regular). Don't expect to get laid (or even a hj/bj) in a stripclub. Though there are exceptions a you never know when you can get some take out. I don't do the strip clubs here much, but when I am down in FL, especially the cocoa beach area, the clubs though not nude, are far better in the terms of dancers/dances. You can touch them (just have to avoid the nipples and pussy) and they can touch you (grind/grab/etc). And the best part is the dances are only $10. One can tell by how the dances go, how receptive a gal might be to take out, so even though the dances are topless/thong, I much prefer those to what you can get in atlanta.

As for latin america, no contest. If you have ever been down to panama or costa rica, like me, you are spoiled. It is legal in costa rica, a lot cheaper and some of the women there put J Lo to shame.

There are outlets in atlanta, but sadly LE has done too good a job in closing downt the better ones. I guess they are more worried about our sex lives than the skyrocketing crime rate. Go figure. Anyhow, good luck and party on

Tiger Guy X
02-12-06, 16:33
I seldom go to strip clubs in ATL, just too little service for the money. I guess traveling to Latin American has me spoiled.

Based on what I read on this site I decided to go to Follies last night. I was last in there about 8 years ago. The club has a nice layout with the two stages and seemed to be well appointed.

In the 1 1/2 hours I was there I tipped each dancer at least $2. I also gave each a compliment on their attractiveness, some in Spanish.

I had exactly 1 girl actually ask me if I wanted a dance and that was only during the boxer shorts/2 for 1 special, and I wasn't even her first choice.

I spoke to and tipped (twice) the dancer on stage just prior to the 2 for 1 special. She was a petite young lady from Colombia with D-cup silicones. I tried to relate to her telling her that my ex wife is from the same city as she. I then asked, "Are you going to dance for me?" She said, "sure".

The next dance was the 2 for 1 special. She didn't even look at me but instead waited on stage until another girl got her for another guy a couple tables over. Maybe I just didn't understand how it worked.

Previous to this I also had 2 different dancers actually walk past my table to ask other guys if they wanted a table dance.

Just to let you know I'm not a big guy (definitely not intimidating). I have short hair, glasses and was dressed better than almost all the other customers.

Maybe it was just me but I thought it strange that I was almost totally ignored. At least the Dominicana that did dance for me actually sat afterwards for a few minutes to chat. When she found out I wasn't going to pay $140 for VIP ("there is no sex but when can use our hands") she thanked me and excused herself to move on.

In the short time I was there I spent almost $60 for parking + tip, 2 drinks + tips, the $20 2 for 1 special and tips to dancers.

Now I remember why I stopped to going to strip clubs in ATL.I totally feel you there Nortelx. I've only been going to strip clubs since June 2005. Of the ones I started off going to it was customary for the girls to come up and ask you if you'd like a dance. In fact most of the times the girls would ask periodically even if they asked before (not nagging, but if they asked 20+ minutes ago they might ask if you want one yet). I like that way much better than trying to flag down a dancer to come over to me in a crowded club.

When I went to Follies for the first time alot of their dancers tended to either go for the regulars and totally ignore the newbies or they make you ask them for a dance. They should remember that all regulars start off as newbies at some point ... hahahaha.

Anyways I've been to Follies 2 times. The first time was a very lukewarm experience and the second one was quite a bit better. I will definitely still be going back as I love checking out latin chicks and they, as well as Shooter Alley and Roosters, have a nice selection of latin girls. Hopefully, some of the dancers at Follie's learn to work the crowd a bit more ... since they would definitely wound up making more money ... especially from the more laid back quiet types such as myself whom have a pocket full of money to spend.

Gag on It
02-13-06, 13:02

In the short time I was there I spent $62. This was for parking + tip ($7), admission ($10), 2 drinks + tips ($13), the $20 2 for 1 special and tips to dancers ($12). I had $300 on me and could only get 1 dance.

Now I remember why I stopped to going to strip clubs in ATL.

The Atlanta pussy market is such that therre are so many men trying to pay for some now that the hos can pic and choose at will ! In most cases they dont need to take any customer they can choose bassed on looks race what ever and not loose money since demand is so high. I have noticed that many stripers and hos actualy expect you to treat them like a real date and then pay for the pussy....LOL i wil tell you this though when you go in to the clubs sit in a neutral spot , not the bar and not stage side with a beer and just relax and look like you dont give a damn then they will come to you.

Atlanta Monger
02-13-06, 16:39
The Atlanta pussy market is such that therre are so many men trying to pay for some now that the hos can pic and choose at will ! In most cases they dont need to take any customer they can choose bassed on looks race what ever and not loose money since demand is so high. I have noticed that many stripers and hos actualy expect you to treat them like a real date and then pay for the pussy....LOL i wil tell you this though when you go in to the clubs sit in a neutral spot , not the bar and not stage side with a beer and just relax and look like you dont give a damn then they will come to you.

High demand? You're outta yer mind... there hasn't been a supply glut of providers like the current market for as long as I can remember.

There has been a recent influx of women (local and transient) into the Atlanta market, and competition is fierce. None of them are making any serious money, because the available hobby funds are being spread very thin amongst all the working ladies. Combined with the holiday season bill-paying rush, the high supply has driven recent prices into the dirt, and two bills is now the norm for hourly fs for even experienced escorts, with many available for 150-225. Low-end services can be had on CL for as little as $35-50, if you have the patience to weed through the wackos and look for specials.

The take-out options at strip clubs has also never been better, with an average of 20% of the dancers available at many facilities - most also at the two-bill price point. When a prima-donna comes along asking for 3 to 5, I just laugh and ask if she flunked her economics class.

It's a buyer's market all the way.

- AM

Sgt Soros
02-13-06, 20:52
High demand? You're outta yer mind... there hasn't been a supply glut of providers like the current market for as long as I can remember.

There has been a recent influx of women (local and transient) into the Atlanta market, and competition is fierce. None of them are making any serious money, because the available hobby funds are being spread very thin amongst all the working ladies. Combined with the holiday season bill-paying rush, the high supply has driven recent prices into the dirt, and two bills is now the norm for hourly fs for even experienced escorts, with many available for 150-225. Low-end services can be had on CL for as little as $35-50, if you have the patience to weed through the wackos and look for specials.

The take-out options at strip clubs has also never been better, with an average of 20% of the dancers available at many facilities - most also at the two-bill price point. When a prima-donna comes along asking for 3 to 5, I just laugh and ask if she flunked her economics class.

It's a buyer's market all the way.

- AM

I completely agree it's a buyer's market all the way

Gag on It
02-13-06, 21:20
I completely agree it's a buyer's market all the way

hmmm... ok then.. I guess it is not a buyers market for buyers as cheep as me...LOL $200/hr hell no..

Sgt Soros
02-13-06, 21:46
hmmm... ok then.. I guess it is not a buyers market for buyers as cheep as me...LOL $200/hr hell no..

Gag on- it's really a buyers market you can get FS for $100 or less.....Over the past couple of years it's been $100 per session with escorts. My max at an AMP spa is $160......$60 for the massage and table shower and $100 for the rest.

Gag on It
02-14-06, 00:44
Gag on it's really a buyers market you can get FS for $100 or less.....Over the past couple of years it's been $100 per session with escorts. My max at an AMP spa is $160......$60 for the massage and table shower and $100 for the rest.

i do the AMP thing too for $160 max, but those eros escorts even the fat ones ask for way too much... and most american girls give lame service I have been too spoiled by the AMP hos to accept the high prices and bad attitudes of those $300/hr "escorts"... where are teh $100 escorts you speak of??????

Tiger Guy X
02-14-06, 06:00
The Atlanta pussy market is such that therre are so many men trying to pay for some now that the hos can pic and choose at will ! In most cases they dont need to take any customer they can choose bassed on looks race what ever and not loose money since demand is so high. I have noticed that many stripers and hos actualy expect you to treat them like a real date and then pay for the pussy....LOL i wil tell you this though when you go in to the clubs sit in a neutral spot , not the bar and not stage side with a beer and just relax and look like you dont give a damn then they will come to you.I've been thinking the same thing myself Gan On It. I've been checking out escorts to finally get ready to visit my first and some of the ads and such by these escorts make me want to just laugh. I mean you're an escort and you have a listing saying you only see in-shape, clean-cut, professional, generous, guys of "x" race, or you don't see clients whom don't measure up to some other standard of yours. When I see an escort with that sort of ad listing I quickly bolt because it's obvious this is just some amateur that doesn't know what the hell she's doing. These are probably some chicks whom are so strapped for cash they try and escort, but then try and justify it to themselves by thinking oh well I only slept with men I would have dated/screwed for free anyways so I'm no wh*re. Of course some of them are simply hoping to only date clients they would ordinarily date/screw in the hopes of meeting some very "well-off" guy they can date for real so that they don't have to escort anymore. Whatever there reason I say far away from these girls with stipulations on their clients ... besides those staying the guys should be std free and at least well bathed before showing up.

Tiger Guy X
02-14-06, 06:13
i do the AMP thing too for $160 max, but those eros escorts even the fat ones ask for way too much... and most american girls give lame service I have been too spoiled by the AMP hos to accept the high prices and bad attitudes of those $300/hr "escorts"... where are teh $100 escorts you speak of??????I TOTALLY agree with what you say about the Eros escorts. Since I moved here to the Atlanta area just over 1 year ago I've been trying to find a nice local escort, but looking online is definitely not the place to go and I'm not brave enough to go for some SW. I can afford to pay the $200+ some girls ask for if I so desired, but for the most part I sure as hell am not going to. I'd rather stay in the $100 area myself ... hahahaha.

The problem with online listings such as Eros and other sites is that the girls see all the rates the others girls are charging and they adjust there rates to be about the same price. Thus you have all the girls on these sites charging the same $200, $250, $300, or etc. rates when they aren't even worth it. They are simply thinking if this chick can get that I think I look jut as good or better than her so I can charge that too. Of course some chicks that clearly aren't worth it are charging those rates too.

For the guy who's saying it's a buyers market then you need to share some insights on where you're meeting these girls b/c I'm obviously looking in the wrong places since all the escorts listings I'm seeing are charging $200+.

PWhipped
02-14-06, 13:09
I personally know of 3 that are in the 100 range, and many of the 300 ladies have gone to 200-250, some even at 175 specials. Life is good for us, but the ladies are suffering, they need to pay the bills. But in my opinion, 100-250 is what I expect and will not go for the 300+ , too many out there at 200. Friends, let me know and I will and have passed along the 100-125 ones, and will guide you to the 200 ones also. PW

Gag on It
02-14-06, 15:36
Just found out that my W2 was messed up by my company so I have to re file my taxes and I will not be getting the nice fat refund I anticipated ...instead I will be owing money so mongering is going to be off the list of things i can do for some time...LOL

Thanks for the info though Astor and PW..

Renagadecoupe
02-15-06, 09:45
hell i've cruised clevaland and metro and had babes ask for a bill to get service and that is flat out f'd up.we need to quit paying that price so they will become cheaper on the street.your better off to check the craigslist and get a decent ho.but i like to see them in person cause pics ar bs.

Levon2006
02-16-06, 20:51
I personally know of 3 that are in the 100 range, and many of the 300 ladies have gone to 200-250, some even at 175 specials. Life is good for us, but the ladies are suffering, they need to pay the bills. But in my opinion, 100-250 is what I expect and will not go for the 300+ , too many out there at 200. Friends, let me know and I will and have passed along the 100-125 ones, and will guide you to the 200 ones also. PWP,

I am always interested in the 100-125 ones. I was looking for locals around stone mtn. But with that price will venture farther out. Fill me in on your friends. Cuz telling my wife I am going to Best Buy just aint cutting it. I ride, ride and ride. And don't see nothing.

Help!

John Wayne
02-16-06, 20:52
I personally know of 3 that are in the 100 range, and many of the 300 ladies have gone to 200-250, some even at 175 specials. Life is good for us, but the ladies are suffering, they need to pay the bills. But in my opinion, 100-250 is what I expect and will not go for the 300+ , too many out there at 200. Friends, let me know and I will and have passed along the 100-125 ones, and will guide you to the 200 ones also. PW

I can relate to Pwhipped. While I could afford more, 150-200 is the most I am willing to spend. There are even a few rare gems in the 100-150 range. I like my variety, but with what you can get for 150, why pay more? Not just the looks, the attitude counts just as much and the more expensive ladies, don't always have the right attitude. At least in my humble opinion. To each his own.

Gag on It
02-17-06, 10:43
hell i've cruised clevaland and metro and had babes ask for a bill to get service and that is flat out f'd up.we need to quit paying that price so they will become cheaper on the street.your better off to check the craigslist and get a decent ho.but i like to see them in person cause pics ar bs.

Sorry but I will never pay more than $40 for a street ho.. Back in the day on metroP I payed $40 for some fine looking hos (9s and 10s) Most times with street hos you are getting a quick quicky...

Username
02-24-06, 16:02
Ok out of towner here. I'm just looking to clarify what I think I've found reading this and other forums.

There seem to only be 2 clubs in atlanta, even worth a look:

Platinum 21: Mileage (cheap dances, touching). For a club to be a good mileage club to me, the touching not only need to be allowed, but basically expected, so yu don't even have to ask. Is this the case here?

Club Wax: Extras .. While it looks like they may be available in other clubs sometimes, this place appears to be the only sure thing. I'm still unclear on the details though ... what does it cost to get in, how much is the back room/dance fee, and how much does FS cost. A few reports seem to indicate they may askf or $100BJ/$200FS, but will negotiate down to $100 for FS if you are patient enough. Is that accurate.

thanks

Flow Fusion
02-24-06, 16:16
Ok out of towner here. I'm just looking to clarify what I think I've found reading this and other forums.

Platinum 21: Mileage (cheap dances, touching). For a club to be a good mileage club to me, the touching not only need to be allowed, but basically expected, so yu don't even have to ask. Is this the case here?

ThanksI don't know where you heard that! That was true 3-4 years ago when the club was known as Hot Spot. But now its an all black club (nothing wrong with that) but the prices are thru the roof. The VIP rooms start at. 5 in the day time going up to $ for the bigger room downstairs. And that is just the room rental for 30 minutes. The cost starts to climb cuz there is no stardard fee the girls charge like at other clubs. Most other clubs girls charge $ for 30 minutes. At Platinum girls charge $. 5- $$$$ per half hour. Yes you heard me correctly. Not sure who would pay that. Certainly not me. Dances you do get a grab now and then depending on the girl and where the manager is at the time. Stick with the other club on your menu. Platinum21 is a waste of money in my opinion.

Gag on It
02-24-06, 21:41

Club Wax: Extras .. While it looks like they may be available in other clubs sometimes, this place appears to be the only sure thing. I'm still unclear on the details though ... what does it cost to get in, how much is the back room/dance fee, and how much does FS cost. A few reports seem to indicate they may askf or $100BJ/$200FS, but will negotiate down to $100 for FS if you are patient enough. Is that accurate.

thanks

Back in the day I got FS and BBBJCIM for $40 in there unrushed .. but those prices you stated are accurate now.. Times have changed

Username
02-25-06, 03:33
Thanks. Not to nag .. but still looking for the other details.

Is the mileage at Platinum 21 as good as I described.

How much is the cover/back room/drink fees at club wax?

The Ogre
02-26-06, 04:22
I went to Club Wax last week. The VIP is 15 from 4-8 and 30 afterwards. Extras can be had, you just have to find the right chick, some don't do that. I ran into 1 big booty darkskin one that doesn't but others will. I went to VIP with 1 light skin thin chick and she said 200 but I said I only had 100, she said cool, but i forgot the condom and she didnt have any so next time I wont forget.

Flow Fusion
02-26-06, 14:31
Back in the day I got FS and BBBJCIM for $40 in there unrushed .. but those prices you stated are accurate now.. Times have changedThat must have been WAY back in the day. Today at Platinum21 you cant even get into the cheapest VIP for less than $150. Anything close to FS is gonna cost you a heck of a lot more than that.

Gag on It
02-27-06, 05:17
Thanks. Not to nag .. but still looking for the other details.

Is the mileage at Platinum 21 as good as I described.

How much is the cover/back room/drink fees at club wax?

I dont have any uptodate club wax info.

Rake
02-27-06, 22:45
Anti-kudo's to the brain trust that installed just the perfect wave-length, over powered UV (black) light in Fannies (on FIB) to flouresce.... flourecs...F***it...... MAKE GLO.....semen stains, fungus infections, dental restorations...et al...

way more information than I wanted to know...uuuuurp...

Username
02-28-06, 00:17
Thanks for the Club wax VIP pricing info ogre. The only other thought I have, is by saying the back is $15 4-8 does that mean they don't open until 4? I probably won't make it before that anyway, but a good thing to know.

Also, since you didn't mention it, is it no cover?

Atlanta Monger
02-28-06, 03:12
Last time I was in P21 (May 2005), it was 50 for BJ in VIP, and $$ for FS takeout with the hottest chic in the place.

Flow Fusion
02-28-06, 14:36
Last time I was in P21 (May 2005), it was 50 for BJ in VIP, and $$ for FS takeout with the hottest chic in the place.Yeah the club has changed a lot in the last few months. 790TheZone, an Atlanta sports radio station, started doing a few promotions in the club and ever since, the new manager has tried to "class" up the place by adding red table cloths and plush red sofas etc. Now I'm not saying you cant still get whatever you want in there, I'm just saying its gonna cost you a bit more than you're probably anticipating to pay. And $50 gets you to the gates of VIP and at least $100 more to get the party started. And in case you are wondering, last time I was there was earlier this month.

Tiger Guy X
03-01-06, 22:14
So after going down to Valdosta,GA this past weekend and not getting a chance to check out either of their 2 strip clubs there I was back in Atlanta. Sunday night I finally, after hearing so much about it, decided to go check out Club Wax. Of course I get there only to find out it's not open. So I'm like oh well I'll hit up Fannies, Babes, or Riley's all of which I've not visited yet either, but what the hell they're all closed too. So I am about to go drive and get back on the interstate and I see a cute (at least from afar) street walker trying to wave me down. I've never did the SW thing, b/c I'm too scared it's just a sting, so I passed it up.

I wound up driving over to Doraville and hitting up Shooter Alley. I've only been there once before and I was very impressed with the girls on hand. It was pretty busy for a Sunday night too. However, after some lackluster frustrating dances from the girls I said screw it and went behind Shooter Alley to Rooster's Barnyard and got SOME REAL LAPDANCES. I'd been to Rooster's before and knew what to expect and they didn't disappoint. Sure the girls weren't as hot as the Shooter Alley girls, but I'll give up a little on the looks for overall better dances and such. Anyways I got some nice dances from the ladies on hand and they were glad to see me since it was a very slow night there and I was spening money not like some guys on hand. Anyways, I hit up the VIP with one of the dances and had a decent time with her. I'd taken this particular dancer in the VIP before and had gotten an extra, but this time we pushed the "envelope" pretty much as far as you can go. Afterwards she gave me her number to call her up when I was looking for some "takeout" outside of the club.

Anyways, just thought I'd share this with the folks here. Mod's please feel free to modify this a bit if I exposed too much info.

Now all I have to do is find out which one of the hotter girls there has as good a VIP treatment :)

Username
03-02-06, 01:23
So um, does this mean the archival posts about this being a good mileage club are innacurate?

I'm not talking about extras, I'm talking cheap dances, with lots touching that is in fact expected to the extent you don't even need to ask.

Flow Fusion
03-02-06, 11:29
So um, does this mean the archival posts about this being a good mileage club are innacurate?

I'm not talking about extras, I'm talking cheap dances, with lots touching that is in fact expected to the extent you don't even need to ask.Table dances are $10. No negotiations. Every girl charges the same. Keep in mind I'm only refering to day shift here. I've only been to Platinum 21 at night once. And yeah, depending on the girl, you can get a lot of touching and grinding. Some girls, if they think you are a good candidate for VIP (ie: lots of cash), will let you explore where you want during a table dance. Other girls just give the standard "look at me" dance with no touching. But trust me, if you want a "hands on" table dance, just sit for a few minutes and watch. You will see soon enough which girls do and which don't.

Tiger Guy X
03-06-06, 06:46
This isn't really a report, but more of a thanks to the guys here for posting good quality information. I finally got around to checking out Club Wax this past Friday night. It was a very cool experience and I had a wet dream that I hooked up with one of the dancers there. So from me to you all whom post info that's usable, thanks.

Now on to my question. Are there any comparable clubs around Atlanta that area similar to Club Wax, but have more variety. I'd love to see a club such as that but that has a few white, latina, asian, or etc. females. If you know of any then post here or pm me privately. As my 27th birthday is coming up this Thursday March 9th and to celebrate this weekend I'll be looking to have a nice time out and about.

Flow Fusion
03-06-06, 13:31
Now on to my question. Are there any comparable clubs around Atlanta that area similar to Club Wax, but have more variety. I'd love to see a club such as that but that has a few white, latina, asian, or etc. females. If you know of any then post here or pm me privately. As my 27th birthday is coming up this Thursday March 9th and to celebrate this weekend I'll be looking to have a nice time out and about.Answer is yes. How far do you want to travel to hit up
a club like that and what is your budget for the evening?

With that criteria I'll let you know the best clubs in your area for what you are looking for.

Cliph101
03-12-06, 02:19
Out of towner that has been to Plat21 a few times in the past during the day shift. With very few customer and me pretending to not be interested I got good discount compared to what Im seeing posted on here .2 to house .2 for 2 songs for great hands-on lap. I tried another club in the area but they were 'wack'. I did surpisingly get a great lap at Insurrection near Gladys. Are there any clubs that I can get at decent hands on lap?

BUT my main question is: Can someone put me on to some (as it's called in New York) underground / jumpoff action. I'm talkin' about private parties with wall/lap dancing, FS, down and dirty stageshows, girl-on-girl shows etc. Do they those type of parties down here? If not, anything remotely similar?

Get at me with info (of course on the pm) because I'm really missing that type of action right now.

Acaryu
03-12-06, 09:59
My own personal choice

1. Pink Pony
2. Oasis
3. Cheetah
4. Mardi Gras
5. Tattletale
6. Shooter's Alley
7. Tiffany

Not the top 7
Flasher
Follies
Rooster

Not rated
Boomers

Tiger Guy X
03-12-06, 12:39
Well this weekend I continued on my quest to eventually try and visit all of the Atlanta area strip clubs. After the past month or so of primarily attending only two of my Atlanta area favorite spots (Follies and Roosters) I decided to finally hit up Flashers since I'd heard it was a nice spot to check out.

Well I got there on a Saturday night around 11:30PM. It was pretty crowded, but not as much as say Follies on the weekends, so there were a few empty seats around.

As for the girls there was a pretty good mixture of white, black, and latin girls. Most of them were pretty skinny/boney types and not the "thick" (i.e. Beyonce Knowles) type. So if you like "thick" girls then you might be a bit dissapointed. Overall the girls were very pretty and not hard on the eyes at all. So if you like pretty, skinny, women then this is the place for you.

Now enough about the girls, I'll give a quick rundown of my overall experience. For a pretty crowed Saturday night most of the girls seemed to be more concerned with just sitting around and talking with regulars rather than "working" the club seeing who wants dances and I do mean talking as they were doing very little actual table dances for them. That is always a very bad thing in my book. I literally had a pocket full of money (around $350 I was willing to spend) and for the most part I spend almost none. I tipped the stage thinking that'd show some of the girls I was interested and for them to come over to ask it I wanted a dance, but no go. I tried to get a few of them attention when they were coming from the dress room, but most weren't paying to much attention to the area I was in. All in all I was there for a good 2 hours before I finally just said f**k it and left. The entire time I was there 1 dancer came and asked if I wanted a dance and I got 1 other dancer to give me a dance, but only because a regular whom came over to where I was sitting brought her over and I got her once he was done with here. This was a very disappointing trip since I'd read mostly good reviews about this club. Maybe it was just a bad night. I will probably go again once more at some future point just to give them another chance to change my opinion, but right now I don't have high hopes.

Anyways being I'd spent so little money and was still look to have some good lap dances and fun. I decided to roll over to Follies. It was about 1:35 or so when I got there. However, this was just a bad night in general since they were mega crowed with standing room only. I chilled there for a bit, but most of the girls were just way too busy and I only managed to get 1 lap dance.

So overall this was just a bad night in general. Oh well how often can you say you visited 2 strip clubs and spent less than $60 total ... hahaha. Anyways since I still have a couple hundred dollars I'm willing to blow at a strip club I'll probably go and hit up Follies again tonight and hope it's a lot less crowded where I can actually get some dances. Of course tonight I can always use Roosters as a backup being they're usually pretty dead on Sunday nights and I can get lots of attention from the ladies on hand there.

Flow Fusion
03-12-06, 15:23
I decided to finally hit up Flashers since I'd heard it was a nice spot to check out.

Of course tonight I can always use Roosters as a backup being they're usually pretty dead on Sunday nights and I can get lots of attention from the ladies on hand there. I wouldnt bother with Flashers anymore. Now that Sandy Springs has become its own city, and not just an unincorporated part of Fulton County, they are cracking down severely on the sex trade in their new city. The new mayor of Sandy Springs is a 100 year old relic who ran on a platform that stressed the closing of strip clubs and massage parlors in her city. So the LE gonna be keeping and eye on those establishments.

As for Roosters, it always smells like urine in that place so I avoid it.

The Ogre
03-12-06, 23:58
Thanks for the Club wax VIP pricing info ogre. The only other thought I have, is by saying the back is $15 4-8 does that mean they don't open until 4? I probably won't make it before that anyway, but a good thing to know.

Also, since you didn't mention it, is it no cover?

They open at 4 and no cover b4 8 also.

Mark G
03-13-06, 22:06
Any clubs around the airport worth visiting?

PWhipped
03-14-06, 10:43
Any clubs around the airport worth visiting?

Been there, done that, had a good time, was offered extra's. PW

Bolongo
03-14-06, 17:18
Its good to see that things are still going on alive and well back inthe states. With all the mortars and gun fire and explosions here in Iraq, its not worth going out. Can't wait to come home in may for a bit! PW, may have to take u up on that offer!!

John Wayne
03-15-06, 18:07
Its good to see that things are still going on alive and well back inthe states. With all the mortars and gun fire and explosions here in Iraq, its not worth going out. Can't wait to come home in may for a bit! PW, may have to take u up on that offer!!

Keep your head down dude and come back safe. Lots of cold beer and hot pussy here for the taking.

Caddyman
03-18-06, 20:46
club wax is closed on sunday, what a bummer for the business traveler. stopped there on monday for the usual, hot sex with stripper of choice in the vip area. half price escorts.com sucks: old numbers, no call backs, avoid. craigslist seems active but 'screening' was so intrusive that i bailed. atlanta one of the best destinations in usa in my experience.

Tiger Guy X
03-19-06, 09:56
I have just a quicky question. I just love checking out clubs that have a good variety of Latina dancers. I've been to Shooter Alley, Roosters, and Follies, but haven't tried Pink Poney or Oasis yet. Since these clubs are in the same general area as the other 3 clubs I just mentioned I was curious as to if they too have a good variety of Latina dancers in them?

Thanks

AmpLovr
03-19-06, 22:28
Pink Pony has much nicer looking dancers than the northern Buford Hwy clubs. My last 2 visits I have encountered a drop dead Dominican girl that gave Follies type dances and another that was almost as cute with even better dances. You have to get one of the nice seats to the left of the bar. The rest of the seats are too out in the open and mostly you'll get air dances. Why am I telling you this? I'll never get a good seat again!! Have even gotten some decent laps from the American girls over there. This club is now the best in Atlanta in my opinion, passing the Follies.
AMP

PWhipped
03-20-06, 09:48
Bring your ass back safe and sound. No scars or swelling, hmm except for one item(grin), if she is still here, she will make the swelling go down(LOL). And again, thanks for serving, I did mine a long time ago, thanks again.

OK guys, what the offer was!!! I told him I would treat him to a session with a lady I know very well, we did not get it done when he was here last time. Any of you that have a real Fav or friend, treat him to a free session as he IS risking his life every day, when he comes home again, send him back with fond memories and a sore dick from fucking so much(grin)

Wet Dreams, PW

Slick Dick
03-22-06, 00:59
Ditto to that. None of us can express the thanks and the admiration we all have for you guys. Stay safe and I'm definitely in on setting you up with a lapper when you get back.

Bring your ass back safe and sound. No scars or swelling, hmm except for one item(grin), if she is still here, she will make the swelling go down(LOL). And again, thanks for serving, I did mine a long time ago, thanks again.

OK guys, what the offer was!!! I told him I would treat him to a session with a lady I know very well, we did not get it done when he was here last time. Any of you that have a real Fav or friend, treat him to a free session as he IS risking his life every day, when he comes home again, send him back with fond memories and a sore dick from fucking so much(grin)

Wet Dreams, PW

Bolongo
03-23-06, 15:28
Hey fellas, thanks for all the support. It means alot and keeps ya goin when you got people pullin for you! I am lookin to come home in June (gonna get engaged so need to play a little before hand). Here is a little somethin for yall. I am trainin the Iraqis and they want it. They are there because they want ownership. Not as a way out of for money. their families are dead if the wrong people find out they are serving. Training wise, they are doing their thing. Be proud of them as well.

As for the ladies here, its funny walking around the bases. Seems like every woman has an armed guard with her. If she looks at you, the guy (another soldier) tries to give you an intimidating look. Sometimes its three or four guys to one. As for going out the wire to get some.. nope. I look forward to coming home for a bit hopefully in June. I will be sure to post in advance to let you all know. Hell, maybe we can meet up at one of the fine establishments and a round of drinks will be on me! Take care and good luck!

Bubby
03-24-06, 00:44
Bolongo,
I think I can speak for the rest of the board. When you get back, some of us will take you out and you can pretty much leave your wallet at home. Stay safe.

Lookinfoit69
03-24-06, 02:24
"As for the ladies here, its funny walking around the bases. Seems like every woman has an armed guard with her. If she looks at you, the guy (another soldier) tries to give you an intimidating look."

First off Bolongo, thank you for your service. Many here (in US, not the board necessarily) can't fully understand or appreciate the sacrifice you guys make. As a former service member myself who has also served some time in the dessert, I feel ya completely and, I salute you as well. Additionally, having spent time in Korea and the dessert as well, i know exactly what you mean regarding the women on teh base. Talk about being a hot commodity! Even the dawgs get much play - and they eat it up, using it for all it is worth. I can't believe that some of the ladies aren't enterprising enough to get some additional monies tax free. When I was there before, I heard rumors of such but I can't confirm as I never was lucky enough to get lucky. Keep your powder dry fella and be patient - you will be back to the land of milk and pussy soon enough. Again, I salute you for what you are doing, and oh yeah, congrats on the upcoming nuptuals - I think! Take care!

Anskel
03-25-06, 11:03
Stopped in Club Wax a few weeks ago. Pretty much as described. Some very pretty girls, some not. Some do FS in VIP, some not. I felt safe, but it was still daytime. Candi was a 9, slim, fairly large tits. No FS, but good time. I would go back, but would probably choose another girl. Anskel

Wraith 808
03-27-06, 21:45
Hell, maybe we can meet up at one of the fine establishments and a round of drinks will be on me! Take care and good luck!

No, the drinks will be on us! Take care and come home safe, soldier!

Neurosynth
03-28-06, 09:20
What's the going rate for Wax VIP FS? Is there a seperate room charge plus tip?

It's not that I'm cheap, but I don't want to be played for the fool PLUS drive up the cost for y'all.

Thanks,

Neurosynth

PWhipped
03-28-06, 11:47
What's the going rate for Wax VIP FS? Is there a seperate room charge plus tip?

It's not that I'm cheap, but I don't want to be played for the fool PLUS drive up the cost for y'all.

Thanks,

Neurosynth

Not wanting to say RIFFF, but have to(grin) Prices are listed many times below.

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
03-28-06, 11:51
Hey fellas, thanks for all the support. It means alot and keeps ya goin when you got people pullin for you! I am lookin to come home in June (gonna get engaged so need to play a little before hand). Here is a little somethin for yall. I am trainin the Iraqis and they want it. They are there because they want ownership. Not as a way out of for money. their families are dead if the wrong people find out they are serving. Training wise, they are doing their thing. Be proud of them as well.

As for the ladies here, its funny walking around the bases. Seems like every woman has an armed guard with her. If she looks at you, the guy (another soldier) tries to give you an intimidating look. Sometimes its three or four guys to one. As for going out the wire to get some.. nope. I look forward to coming home for a bit hopefully in June. I will be sure to post in advance to let you all know. Hell, maybe we can meet up at one of the fine establishments and a round of drinks will be on me! Take care and good luck!

Hey guys, we really need to give him a engagement gift, I have one for his first pop, Asian treat, my $$, now you guys line up the others for his 2 , 3 , 4th pop. your girl, your $$. (grin)

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
03-28-06, 12:04
Wait to you meet the new shooter girl starting at the Oasis. Brazillian, pretty, great accent, and just a very sweet lady.

Wet dreams, PW

PWhipped
03-28-06, 12:07
My own personal choice

1. Pink Pony
2. Oasis
3. Cheetah
4. Mardi Gras
5. Tattletale
6. Shooter's Alley
7. Tiffany

Not the top 7
Flasher
Follies
Rooster

Not rated
Boomers

Mr A, now do not go and try to corrupt the new shooter girl (grin) Oh, that's right, you normally just go at night, so she may be safe(LOL) Hey, lets go next week!

I'm ready for a wet dream, PW

Acaryu
03-28-06, 16:55
Mr A, now do not go and try to corrupt the new shooter girl (grin) Oh, that's right, you normally just go at night, so she may be safe(LOL) Hey, lets go next week!

I'm ready for a wet dream, PW

Nowadays, Oasis is better than Pink Pony. High class place. PW, you mean the shooter girl at O or P? They are both delicass. Sorry about my english. Next week good for me.

PWhipped
03-28-06, 18:11
Nowadays, Oasis is better than Pink Pony. High class place. PW, you mean the shooter girl at O or P? They are both delicass. Sorry about my english. Next week good for me.

new one coming to the O

Neurosynth
03-28-06, 20:48
Not wanting to say RIFFF, but have to(grin) Prices are listed many times below.

Wet Dreams, PWOK...in this thread there are exactly 2 quotes of *current* prices.

Apparently the VIP is free before 4-5:30, $15 until 8, and $30 after.

In both stories after a high quote both guys offered $100 and the FS deal was closed.

(There were also mentions of things being much cheaper in the past, but no more).

What homework didn't reveal is the time factor...are these girls going to start complaining after 10 minutes? ( I hate that...)

Thanks!

Neurosynth

PS: If you ever have the chance don't check out the FKK scene in Germany. You will be spoiled for anything stateside forever.

Van Hager
03-29-06, 20:48
Wait to you meet the new shooter girl starting at the Oasis. Brazillian, pretty, great accent, and just a very sweet lady.

Wet dreams, PWTell me more about the new shooter girl. Please

Gag on It
03-30-06, 04:49
OK...in this thread there are exactly 2 quotes of *current* prices.

Apparently the VIP is free before 4-5:30, $15 until 8, and $30 after.

In both stories after a high quote both guys offered $100 and the FS deal was closed.

(There were also mentions of things being much cheaper in the past, but no more).

What homework didn't reveal is the time factor...are these girls going to start complaining after 10 minutes? ( I hate that...)

Thanks!

Neurosynth

PS: If you ever have the chance don't check out the FKK scene in Germany. You will be spoiled for anything stateside forever.

dont expect much in the way of GFE it is more of a backroom quicky in those strip clubs! You have to get very lucky to get a quality session

Tiger Guy X
03-31-06, 00:23
I've been to Follies the last 2 Thursday nights, not including tonight. The first time two weeks ago I saw a few girls I'd not seen before. I took one to the VIP and was treated very nice, but I got the impression I could have a much better time with her if I had seen here a few times before. Thus on my next trip to Follies the next week she came in again and I hit her up. I thought if I got the same treatment as last time it'd be good, but deep down I was hoping to get a bit more. Well my assumption was correct and I was treated even better this time around :) ... luckily I was in the VIP all alone and just when my time was running out some other folks came in ... so I got really luckily.

This club continues to impress me and it's definitely now my favorite Atlanta area strip club.

A word of advice to the guys: I've learned that going to the clubs during the week can be more personal and you can get alot more attention from the girls rather than going on Friday or Saturday where they might have tons of girls, but that doesn't mean you'll easily draw there attention. Also going to the same club where you can get known may get you better VIP treatments than clubs you don't frequent too regularly.

Oh well have fun.

Acaryu
03-31-06, 10:53
I went to Pink Pony and I met the prettiest girl I have ever met in Atlanta. She is from Ukraine. My friend told me that she danced at the follies before. I never know Follies has such quality. I have to go explore this club some more.

Flow Fusion
03-31-06, 13:58
A word of advice to the guys: I've learned that going to the clubs during the week can be more personal and you can get alot more attention from the girls rather than going on Friday or Saturday where they might have tons of girls, but that doesn't mean you'll easily draw there attention. Also going to the same club where you can get known may get you better VIP treatments than clubs you don't frequent too regularly.

Oh well have fun.Well said friend. I agree with everything you posted. I have found the same thing in my days visiting clubs.

Ozymandias
04-02-06, 20:34
I went to Pink Pony and I met the prettiest girl I have ever met in Atlanta. She is from Ukraine. My friend told me that she danced at the follies before. I never know Follies has such quality. I have to go explore this club some more.

I assume that's Sonia.... wondered where she'd gone to.

O.

Acaryu
04-02-06, 22:52
I assume that's Sonia.... wondered where she'd gone to.

O.

Yes. She is definitely my type. What is your experience on her? You can PM me if you want, O. Do you have her digits? It will save me sometime.

The Ogre
04-09-06, 23:42
Paid a visit to CW on the WS but was not able to partake in any extras in VIP. I asked 3 ladies and they said they dont do that. The one from last time that told me to come back, was not there. I did find out that 1 of the dancers is an escort who goes by the name of Chrystal in the escort book but a totally different name in CW. Didn't get a chance to ask her, she stayed in the back after dancing.

PWhipped
04-10-06, 08:35
I must be getting old, AGAIN (LOL), What is CW? Wet Dreams, PW

Paid a visit to CW on the WS but was not able to partake in any extras in VIP. I asked 3 ladies and they said they dont do that. The one from last time that told me to come back, was not there. I did find out that 1 of the dancers is an escort who goes by the name of Chrystal in the escort book but a totally different name in CW. Didn't get a chance to ask her, she stayed in the back after dancing.

PsyberZombie
04-10-06, 09:36
I must be getting old, AGAIN (LOL), What is CW? Wet Dreams, PW

He means Club Wax , P·w

It's located at 4375 Commerce Drive Southwest in Atlanta ; two blocks west of I·20 ; just south·west of
FTY [ Fulton County Airport / Brown Field ]

They're open 4 p.m. — 4 a.m daily

Phone # = (404) 696-1440

The Ogre
04-11-06, 01:01
I meant Club Wax but I wasn't trying to put it out there like that cause of LE suspicions. But hey, they may not check it down here, when I lived in LA some guys had proof that LE and some providers checked.

PsyberZombie
04-11-06, 09:02
I meant Club Wax but I wasn't trying to put it out there like that cause of LE suspicions. But hey, they may not check it down here, when I lived in LA some guys had proof that LE and some providers checked.

LE reads this site for sure . So do Journalists =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=429118&postcount=140

PWhipped
04-11-06, 10:36

It went right on by(grin), We almost went there last night, we started at The Pony and then on to the O, fun had by all. I know Krystal very well , been friends for a long time. Wet dreams to you, PW

Bubby
04-11-06, 17:22
Hi Ogre...I remember you from the LA boards. I just wanted to say hello. I recently moved to Atlanta from the LA/Long Beach area. I'm still looking for a job, which can tend to throw a wrench in the mongering works. No hookups here for me yet. I've only checked FIB and Hiway 41 in the Cumberland/Marietta area. No dice so far.
Good luck!
Bubby

The Don ATL
04-11-06, 19:05
LE reads this site for sure . So do Journalists =

And you are jsut figuring this out Psyber...LOL...of course LE reads this site...
1) its open forum,
2) we do their job for them, they learn how and where to contact the ladies and set up stings for us and them,
3) we are dumb enough to think that because we write reviews as if they are "Dreams" they cannot be used against us.
But i have to say, I value the information to much and remind everyone to "buyer beware"...after all.

And to all you government officials out there...

IF SEX BETWEEN CONSENTING ADULTS IS LEGAL &
THE EXCHANGE OF MONEY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES IS LEGAL,
THEN THE EXCHANGE OF THE SERVICE OF GOOD SEX FOR MONEY SHOULD BE LEGAL!

John Wayne
04-15-06, 23:03
IF SEX BETWEEN CONSENTING ADULTS IS LEGAL &
THE EXCHANGE OF MONEY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES IS LEGAL,
THEN THE EXCHANGE OF THE SERVICE OF GOOD SEX FOR MONEY SHOULD BE LEGAL![/QUOTE]

I agree it amazes me that it is illegal to sell something that it is totally legal to give away. .go figure.

Wazoo
04-18-06, 22:19
Really, really funny stripper rant from Craigslist. Before you read it, ask yourself if you REALLY want to know what goes on in the mind of a stripper.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/145791048.html

KYJ
04-19-06, 07:42
The reason I never waste my money on strip clubs.

Sorry strippers, I support Moms in Costa Rica instead and love it.

LatinGod
04-19-06, 12:26
I'll be doing the tour tomorrow late afternoon / evening from Follies to CW...hope to see anyone partaking on the game.

Man, haven't visited my gfs at follies in a while and they keep calling so I finally decided to engage in som activities tomorrow.

Peace Out!

LG

LatinGod
04-21-06, 10:34
Lads,

Had a great dream last night (actually late afternoon), you know time for a nap. Met this really nice looking dancer at the club, awesome butt, nice abs and really perky tits. We started talking and she started caressing my leg. And then she moved to a more excitable place. And asked me if I wanted a dance. Well she danced really well, awesome grinding and bumping, plus nice strokes to the guy down there. So after a couple of dances she asked if I was interested in something else. So being the nice guy that I am. I asked "What do you mean? ", and she was like "we can go to the VIP were I can take the guy down there out and suck it dry. ". I was like "hummmm! Really? , I'm not sure. Why not instead of going back there I take you home after your shift ends? "

And she was like. "I'm not sure I don't do that. But. If I were to do that. Would you take good care of me? "

I was like. Nice. "Sure I will. "

So waited for her to finish her shift, took her to dinner, and then back home. And man oh man. We had a great couple of hours. You know when you end up having a good f**k all sweat and just ready to go for another one round.

So go see her, she is only there from Monday through Thursday and you may "hit that".

Sorry ita was $ plus dinner for all....

Sweet dreams.

LG

John Wayne
04-21-06, 14:12
Really, really funny stripper rant from Craigslist. Before you read it, ask yourself if you REALLY want to know what goes on in the mind of a stripper.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/145791048.html

LOL definitely a pissed off woman to avoid.

Bolongo
04-22-06, 12:35
Hey all.. I miss adding my 2 cents (usually in the El Paso forum tho) but I am still in the sand box... I take leave in June for two weeks (in atlanta for a few days then off to Arizona). I plan on getting into some wild stuff so I need some info.. what would be the best Bangs for the buck?Brazillians, asians, it doesn't matter after looking at guys all the time (Iraqi women are pretty hot). But my leave is around the first week of June so if you can hit me with any info (as specific as possible) I will appreciate it and will post the experiences ofwhat I find while I am there (unless asked not to). But thanks alot!

AmpLovr
04-22-06, 21:34
Hadn't been out to the strip clubs outside 285 on Buford Hwy in a long time and figured they were worth a look. Tried The Barnyard first. Pitiful. Got there at 8:30 and stayed 20 minutes. $10 to get in completely wasted. Did not even see a girl on stage. Had 2 playing pool that looked like they worked there but just played pool. I think it was shift change because I saw a couple leave and a couple arrive. Poor quality. Certainly my last visit for a very long time. Went to Shooters. Wow! They spent some big bucks in the last few months turning it into a really, really nice place. Very impressive. Had 2 girls on stage at all times. Never saw a real fattie. Wide variety (but no Asain girls). Solid semi-lap dances for $10. $25 to go back to the VIP area. I am certain the dance quality goes up but forgot to ask the price for dances back there. Expensive drinks, but never had a girl ask for a drink or a waitress hassle/hint I should buy a girl one. I will certainly be back soon.

PW
You've got the big bucks, Jimmy. Why don't you start a strip club with nothing but hot Asian girls. I will pay a $20 cover and expensive drinks any day. I have never been in one with mostly steaming Asian girls.

AMP

PWhipped
04-23-06, 21:23
""Acaryu
Reports: 136 Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwhipped
Glad you could make it to the Oasis. Glad you had the cance to meet a couple friends and some beautifull ladies. Too bad you could not stay again tonight, would have fixed you up for a "wet dream" (grin) Now, do not, I SWAY DO NOT go strolling around next time you come to Atl, call me and we will have some fun. Hope to see you again in Jacksonville for our usual fun.
Be safe and do not get into toooo much trouble in Bmham. Call Chelsea if you get the urge, she's real go getter.

Wet Dreams, PW

PW, when do I get a McFever treatment? Just get back to town. Wondering about your O day shift talents??? You did good last time at night shift!! HaHaHa. """"

Hey, I have offered, OK, this Thurs or Fri, I will take you there, Call me!!!

I have tio go to Macon, Dublin, Vidalia, S???? , Hienesville, Jessup and others this week. Hey guys, any thing there?? PW

Playtime
04-23-06, 22:30
I have tio go to Macon, Dublin, Vidalia, S???? , Hienesville, Jessup and others this week. Hey guys, any thing there?? PWI'm in Statesboro now and if there's anything within a hundred miles I can't find it. Looks like there are two AMPs up and down '95 from 16, but one is never open and one hasn't opened yet. :(

PWhipped
04-24-06, 20:13
I have got good outcall in Statesboro when I stay at the H Express. They will come from Savannah.

Macon is also a grate pace for AMPs, just left the 4S, great time.

Also, the AMP just across into SCfrom Savannah and the strip club there is good. PW

I'm in Statesboro now and if there's anything within a hundred miles I can't find it. Looks like there are two AMPs up and down '95 from 16, but one is never open and one hasn't opened yet. :(

Playtime
04-24-06, 21:54
When you say just into SC, do you mean up 17? I know there's at least one strip club there (though extras don't seem to be available at the one I visited recently, the go;d club maybe?).

The AMP I'm referring to that never seems open is in SC, but up 95 on exit 5.

Tiger Guy X
04-26-06, 23:49
Ok this was my 3rd time going to Flashers (trip occurred on 04/24/2006). My previous 2 trips have been pretty awful, but I must be a glutton for punishment because here I went back a 3rd time. Anyways, as usual despite it being a weekday and not the busiest crowd far too many dancers seem to be just sitting down drinking and not circulating the club at all to make money. Then there are the ones whom seem to be just sitting with regulars whom are not even looking for dances. So you wind up with lots of half naked dancers sitting around looking pitiful, then the the DJ has the nerve to say the ladies are available for dances .... hahahaha ... yeah right maybe they should circulate more and they won't be sitting on their butts so much. Anyways, then to top it off there was this one black dancer whom nobody tipped why she was on stage, but me. When she gets done she doesn't come over to say thank you or ask do I want a dance. Instead she stops at the table in front of me with two white guys in business casual dress and sits with them for a good 15 to 20 minutes. After she realizes they aren't going to get any dances she finally leaves and goes back to the dressing room. Mind you I was dressed in business casual dress myself, but am a black guy, and was sitting right behind those guys. I tipped her while she was on stage and she basically just blew me off trying to try and get what she probably assumed was a bigger payday I guess. Well I would have gotten some dances from her, but since she never came over and said thankyou for being the only one to tip me and would you like a dance I was like serves you right for wasting your time on those other guys.

To make a long story short this trip was still rather lackluster, but I did finally try out the VIP, which was rather costly, at $125 to the House, the dancer's fee $200, then gave the freaking waitress $25. I didn't do anything in the VIP, since the dancer I was with was rather cautious although she kept throwing hints .... Oh well I guess that was a rather expensive "fishing" expedition to find out what, if anything, is possible in their VIP.

Overall this was still a rather lackluster trip and the few dances I did get was because I basically had to hunt down the girls I wanted to dance for me. Gheez this club needs one of those old retired dancers to come in and school this chicks on the correct way to work a strip club because they really need to learn those skills. Customers shouldn't have to hunt dancers down to ask for a dance they should approach you and ask you would you like a dance. The lone girl whom did that was the chick I took to the VIP ... I told her too that their dancers need to circulate more.

Anyways to make a long story short go here if you might be hoping to have a very nice, although pricey, VIP experience, but if you just want good lap dances I'd suggest Follies.

Neurosynth
04-27-06, 09:08
Ok this was my 3rd time going to Flashers

(...snip...)

To make a long story short this trip was still rather lackluster, but I did finally try out the VIP, which was rather costly, at $125 to the House, the dancer's fee $200, then gave the freaking waitress $25. I didn't do anything in the VIP, since the dancer I was with was rather cautious although she kept throwing hints .... Oh well I guess that was a rather expensive "fishing" expedition to find out what, if anything, is possible in their VIP.

(...snip...)
Anyways to make a long story short go here if you might be hoping to have a very nice, although pricey, VIP experience, but if you just want good lap dances I'd suggest Follies.

I don't get it. $350 for a VIP dance where you "didn't do anything" and you call that a nice VIP experience?

Maybe a better move is this. Make an appointment with a $300 incall girl, and then spend the hour prior to that at a strip club giving $1 tips. For $300 you should be able to get an incall session that will blow any VIP room experience away.

Copasetic
04-27-06, 23:08
Babes on Fulton Industrial is being raided as I type this. Just saw it on 11 Alive news at 11.

Bobster Man
04-27-06, 23:59
Wow, I may have seen this going down without realizing it. I was passing through FIB at 7:30pm (with no real intention of stopping anywhere) and I saw about 20 cop cars and a small army of LE in the Office Depot parking lot. Alot of them had on vests. I assumed they were going to take down some drug dealers, so I moved on.

Babes on Fulton Industrial is being raided as I type this. Just saw it on 11 Alive news at 11.

The Don ATL
04-28-06, 13:05
Isn't Babes the place on FIB that had the shooting recently?
If so that makes me wonder if this was a carnal pleasures raid or a narcotics raid?
I figure if it was a CK raid then maybe some of the neighboring joints like Wax might be in trouble next.

Bigboi47
04-28-06, 14:21
So you wind up with lots of half naked dancers sitting around looking pitiful, then the the DJ has the nerve to say the ladies are available for dances .... hahahaha ... yeah right maybe they should circulate more and they won't be sitting on their butts so much. Anyways, then to top it off there was this one black dancer whom nobody tipped why she was on stage, but me. When she gets done she doesn't come over to say thank you or ask do I want a dance. Instead she stops at the table in front of me with two white guys in business casual dress and sits with them for a good 15 to 20 minutes. After she realizes they aren't going to get any dances she finally leaves and goes back to the dressing room. Mind you I was dressed in business casual dress myself, but am a black guy, and was sitting right behind those guys. I tipped her while she was on stage and she basically just blew me off trying to try and get what she probably assumed was a bigger payday I guess. Well I would have gotten some dances from her, but since she never came over and said thankyou for being the only one to tip me and would you like a dance I was like serves you right for wasting your time on those other guys.

When in a strip club and the dancers are sitting because it is a slow day, you could have a waitress bring a dancer to you. When you tip a dancer on stage and want to see her Tell Her! Just ask her over to your table when she gets off stage. Guys complain when girls badger them for dances complain when they are left alone what gives.

John Wayne
04-28-06, 17:21
Ok this was my 3rd time going to Flashers (trip occurred on 04/24/2006). My previous 2 trips have been pretty awful, but I must be a glutton for punishment because here I went back a 3rd time. Anyways, as usual despite it being a weekday and not the busiest crowd far too many dancers seem to be just sitting down drinking and not circulating the club at all to make money. Then there are the ones whom seem to be just sitting with regulars whom are not even looking for dances. So you wind up with lots of half naked dancers sitting around looking pitiful, then the the DJ has the nerve to say the ladies are available for dances .... hahahaha ... yeah right maybe they should circulate more and they won't be sitting on their butts so much. Anyways, then to top it off there was this one black dancer whom nobody tipped why she was on stage, but me. When she gets done she doesn't come over to say thank you or ask do I want a dance. Instead she stops at the table in front of me with two white guys in business casual dress and sits with them for a good 15 to 20 minutes. After she realizes they aren't going to get any dances she finally leaves and goes back to the dressing room. Mind you I was dressed in business casual dress myself, but am a black guy, and was sitting right behind those guys. I tipped her while she was on stage and she basically just blew me off trying to try and get what she probably assumed was a bigger payday I guess. Well I would have gotten some dances from her, but since she never came over and said thankyou for being the only one to tip me and would you like a dance I was like serves you right for wasting your time on those other guys.

Happens to the best of us. I am a professional white male and it happens to me on occasion. I think it has a lot to do with just how much drugs/alcohol they have had that day. I have talked to a few who I mentioned I tipped them and they had no clue. So, you never know. Some may be drunk, some may just be inconsiderate, money hungry, etc. Party on.

Tiger Guy X
04-28-06, 19:05
I don't get it. $350 for a VIP dance where you "didn't do anything" and you call that a nice VIP experience?

Maybe a better move is this. Make an appointment with a $300 incall girl, and then spend the hour prior to that at a strip club giving $1 tips. For $300 you should be able to get an incall session that will blow any VIP room experience away.I didn't say my VIP was nice, just it was a nice "fishing expedition" to find out what truely is available. Although I didn't do anything the girl definitely implied that I could have definitely gotten "something" I wanted had I explicitly made my expectations clear and "lead" her to do what I wanted. She was doing this little thing where since she didn't know if I was a cop she says she "follows" my lead. Hahahaha. Anyways the VIP. At least on this trip. Served some purpose to me at least even if I didn't get "something" better than a typical VIP.

By the way I do know about Escorts, but the 2 times I've tried to meet one here in the Atlanta area they have completely wasted my time. Both times I had to drive to some general area then do the call back thing. Only neither picked up after I had driven to the general area they stated. So both times I just ended up wasting gas and then going to the strip club anyways. Hahahaha.

Repairman350
04-28-06, 23:13
Hello, I live in Alabama, but I make frequent trips to Atlanta. Could anyone tell me which clubs in the area are all black? I am not trying to be racist, but I've been reading about one or two that sounded like they had only black women. Don't get me wrong, there are alot of attractive black women in strip clubs. I like em alot. I just don't want to stroll into the wrong club and be out of place (I'm bright Irish white, damn near glow in the dark.)

Hope this question doesn't offend anyone. Thanks for your time.

Repairman.

Sirslam
04-29-06, 00:27
I don't know about you guys, but I generally have excellent luck at Flashers VIP. Try Ashley (tall beautiful brunette -- three successful interactions) and Shay (shorter cute brunette who loves her "craft") during the day time. During the evening try a blonde that is bulgarian. There is also a tall blonde there during the day time that I believe is amenable. I don't buy the black/white thing as I am a black guy and have never had a bad experience there. Some evenings it does get very hard to get something as the dancers do tend to hook up with regulars. so I try to go during hours which are not so heavy. Extra tip to the waitress keeps her away for a bit longer.

While new to this place, I was a regular on TBD out of Chicago prior to relocating.

Sirslam

Gag on It
04-29-06, 05:25
Happens to the best of us. I am a professional white male and it happens to me on occasion. I think it has a lot to do with just how much drugs/alcohol they have had that day.

LOL is all I will say to that...

Tiger Guy X
04-29-06, 14:40
There are lots of black clubs in Atlanta too many to tell you which ones aren't. If you simply like white women or want a club with lots of variety then hit up Pink Pony, Follies, Oasis, The Masters, Shooter Alley, Tiffany's, Flashers, Crazy Horse Saloon, Doll House, or the Gold Rush, just to name a few. Basically you can look up any online strip club listing and they will pretty much tell you which which ones are black, mixed, or etc.

Hello, I live in Alabama, but I make frequent trips to Atlanta. Could anyone tell me which clubs in the area are all black? I am not trying to be racist, but I've been reading about one or two that sounded like they had only black women. Don't get me wrong, there are alot of attractive black women in strip clubs. I like em alot. I just don't want to stroll into the wrong club and be out of place (I'm bright Irish white, damn near glow in the dark.)

Hope this question doesn't offend anyone. Thanks for your time.

Repairman.

Tiger Guy X
04-29-06, 14:41
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to keep that advice in mind next time around.

I don't know about you guys, but I generally have excellent luck at Flashers VIP. Try Ashley (tall beautiful brunette -- three successful interactions) and Shay (shorter cute brunette who loves her "craft") during the day time. During the evening try a blonde that is bulgarian. There is also a tall blonde there during the day time that I believe is amenable. I don't buy the black/white thing as I am a black guy and have never had a bad experience there. Some evenings it does get very hard to get something as the dancers do tend to hook up with regulars. so I try to go during hours which are not so heavy. Extra tip to the waitress keeps her away for a bit longer.

While new to this place, I was a regular on TBD out of Chicago prior to relocating.

Sirslam

Wazoo
04-29-06, 18:21
Now that's the right way to make an entrace on the board. Sirslam provided concrete, helpful advice on his very first post. That's the way to build credibility and earn favors. Newbies, take heed!

Repairman350
04-30-06, 17:48
Thanks, BbanditX for your response. Its sounding like Follies is the place I need to hit up first. I have had a craving for latin women for a while now, but wouldn't mind seeing a bit of everything. :)

Sgt Soros
05-02-06, 21:42
Excellent article. Accurate summary.

So you want to date a stripper?
by Greg Bruns

So you got a stripper's phone number, huh? Called her up and chatted about this and that and had a nice little conversation with her, huh? What's her name? Cinnamon? Going out with her for lunch on Saturday, eh? Very Nice. Here are a few tips — because dating a stripper is a hazardous affair and the only thing you're going to get out of this insane ride are bragging rights for the rest of your life. This article is based on information gleaned from my brief stay in Stripperville.

First of all, you've got to have a destination in mind before you embark on this venture. What do you want from the Stripper? A few fun evenings out on the town with a little hottie on your arm? Sex? Free passes to the Titty Bar where you met her? Everlasting true love? Handjob? Look — walking into this without a goal is certain means for failure, because she operates on her own terms and if you let her manipulate you and lead the show, you're sunk. She meets 50 guys a night who are potential dates, so she's just playing the odds with you. She's thinking she just might meet someone who can handle her, but no one can. Trust me. No one can handle her. You'll never change her or pull her out of Stripperville. Remember that and keep your eyes on the prize.

Several points to consider:

1. You're not Special.

You're one of 18 guys she's juggling right now, and one of a hundred who witness her naked glory every night. It's her job to make guys feel like they're the only one she's interested in. She gets paid handsomely for that skill. That sultry stare she's giving you across the dinner table with those piercing green eyes is the same look that forces 75 men-a-night to fumble for their wallets and jam fistfuls of green into her G-string even though they're six months behind on child support.

2. She makes more money than you. Get used to it.

Keep in mind that she pulls down more than most corporate attorneys (who also represent a large portion of her clientele). She's ripping 2-5K a week tax-free, and you shouldn't expect her to pay for anything. It's not in her nature. Guys fawn all over her every single night and offer her stacks of crisp Benjamins in an effort to get their knobs slobbered on in the parking lot behind the club (something she'll claim she's never done, but the other girls at the club have — right — she's done it at least once).

3. If you get emotionally involved with this girl, you're in for a hurricane of pain.

Your future with this chick: broken dates, shattered windows, holes punched in doors, a slew of ex-boyfriends and husbands, a thousand "friends" calling all the time, an encyclopedia of restraining orders she has out on said exes and a couple customers who stalked her for six months. Her apartment is littered with soggy G-strings and cheap 8-inch heeled shoes, along with empty tubes of body glitter, mascara, prescription drugs, zit cream, Aqua Net and Polaroid pictures of her and her "friends" engaged in some drinking and dancing on St. Patrick's Day last year. The Polaroid pictures of her and her stripper friends getting nasty for the entire bar are still circulating around town because one of the guys she dated last month stole them out of her nightstand when he sensed the end was near and he wasn't going to be getting any more Cinnamon Love.

3. She has more guy friends than you had all throughout high school and college, collectively.

Sometimes they'll just drop in when you two are hanging out and you're thinking it might get romantic. The guy friend will ask her — right in front of you — if she wants to go to Happy Hour at the Knick Knack Paddy Whack Lounge and she'll look at you with bright eyes and say, "Yeah — let's go to Happy Hour with Tim here — it'll be fun!" And you, still gripping on to that glimmer of hope for some pussy, will say yes and you'll spend the next three hours in a simmering rage while you quaff watered-down Bud Light drafts, because she's the most popular girl in the bar and every person with a penis in there is looking to hop on the Stripper Wagon that is blazing through Stripperville at a very unsafe speed.

All of those "guy friends" started out just like you, chief. They saw the Promised Titty Land and thought they could get there, too. Once they tired of the bullshit and drama, or she found someone else, they were relegated to "friends." They could've bought a fucking sailboat with all the money they blew on young Cinnamon, and now they hang on to some last vestige of hope, thinking that she may just get drunk enough some night and let them put their spit on the slit. You guys could all get together and swap the exact same stories about wasted nights, full-blown disappointment, and confused, desperate whack-off sessions when you all found out that dating a stripper is no different than trying to debate Nietzsche with a Dalmation.

4. Her life is a flurry of activity selected at random.

This stimulates her sub-par self-esteem. At 10am she will be rocketing down the freeway at 130mph on the back of some guy's crotch rocket. By 1pm she's already at some different guy's house, swimming naked in the pool with him and his Great Dane named Robo. By 5pm she's doing "X" at some other guy's house, and from there she goes home for the five-minute shower and gets ready for work.

5. She'll blow you off for three dates in a row.

When you keep calling, she knows she has you. That Saturday night dinner and special room you've secured at the fucking Ritz will be vaporized after she tells you she's going to Mexico with some of her "friends." Her whimsical trip to Mexico will forever after be known as Cabo Wabo Orgy 2002, and you'll likely come across some digital pix of her fellating two guys on the beach in Cabo while you're scanning some amateur porn site on the Net.

It's a crazy affair, for sure, but just remember these do's and don'ts and you'll be fine:

DON'T ever call her and not announce your name. Her phone rings more than all of the lines at the New York Times combined. Don't put her in the precarious position of trying to guess your name. "Is it Steve? Rick? Mike? Dave? Javier? Justin? Michael? Chris? Matt? Juan? Adam? Alex? Roberto? Ed? Brian? Eugene? Tim?" She'll make it quite clear that she has many suitors, which excites her to no end, and puts you in a bottle of bourbon all alone by 9pm that night. Try to sound upbeat: "Hi Cinnamon, this is Greg, I was just walking through Tiffany's, looking at a $900 sterling-silver ashtray and thought of you." (She smokes. They all smoke. She'd gush over an ashtray from Tiffany's. Don't buy it, though. Make her think you would've bought it for her, if only there was a rose engraved on it.)

DON'T ask her about her fucking tattoos unless you want to look like one of her customers.

DON'T go see her at her job unless it's absolutely necessary. A necessity would be getting her condo key so you can go feed her cat. If you get to that point, FYI, you're now one of her "friends," and you can wrap up the sexual fantasies you have of her by beating off right on her pillow after you throw the cat some Meow Mix.

DON'T try to keep up with her. Don't skip work to spend the day with her. She works nights and you work days. Keep your job. Her days are spent at tanning booths, Frederick's of Hollywood and chic outdoor cafés where her and her stripper "friends" eat poached salmon salads with dressing on the side.

DO carry lots of hundreds in a money clip. Make sure she sees you strip off the bills when the dinner check comes. Or better yet, whip out the Corporate Amex and toss it on the table like you're folding a bad poker hand. Clasp your hands behind your head and lean back into your chair after you make the Amex toss, as if to say, "See that? Unlimited credit, baby."

DO kiss her on the cheek when she shows up at your place for the nice dinner you're going to cook her, and knock her fishnets off with your ability to handle the cuisine and wine. At some early point in the evening though, you're going to have to find her cell phone in her purse and steal the battery out of it, because that thing will ring incessantly and she will eventually find something or someone better to do. Pull the battery or she's going to get some call at midnight, when you've got the Miles Davis playing lightly in the background, and the candles illuminating the room in a soft glow and you think you're about to "storm the beach." This call will undoubtedly be from one of her "friends" who is going to an after-hours party at some country bar and all of the sudden she'll squeal with delight and jot down the address on her hand and say to you, "Let's go Two-Stepping at the Country Bunker with John and Kevin!"

DO remember this: strippers are more fucked up than The Who was during their 1973 U.K. "Quadrophenia" Tour. They're a bad lot to hang out with, because there's so much freedom and money in Stripperville. They've got it all and they don't need you or anyone else. All they need is their Xanax and Raspberry Stoli on the rocks and their job. Yeah — the job. That's what fuels the lifestyle and you're never going to pry her from it. Don't even suggest it.

If your goal from the aforementioned list is "sex," you need to understand that it's going to take at least five dates. At least. Figure $250 per date. Compound that and it's a nice little used Hobie Cat or a decent house payment. While that fine body, devoid of tan lines, might fuel you to the fifth date, I'd recommend looking into escort services in your area. With an escort, you're getting what you want right off the bat, and it'll likely cost you half of what Cinnamon is charging.

Good luck in Stripperville. It'll be a short stay, but something you'll talk about for years to come.

Gag on It
05-02-06, 21:54
Excellent article. Accurate summary.

So you want to date a stripper?
by Greg Bruns

That stuff applies to all fine women nowadays...LOL most fine women have the samne psychology as a stripper.. good read though

Repairman350
05-18-06, 20:42
I checked out Follies on Monday afternoon, around 5-ish. Saw maybe 6-7 Latin girls, one fair-skinned blonde, and another dark blonde with nice tits. The worst girl rated a 5. There were two Latinos there that were more fair-skinned Latin, with jet black hair, and I would have rated them higher than 8. Overall, the quality of ass was good.

I talked to three of the Latinos, just usual strip club chat. I got two lapdances in the main area. I went with a mid-30's milfy Latino to the VIP for $140. No extras were ever offered or implied, nor was there any hint of take-out possibilities. The mileage in the VIP was very high though. She rubbed all over me, and massaged my cock through my pants. She allowed me to lick and play with her tits, lightly rub her clit and her butthole (I didn't try to finger her.) When my hand was down south, she would be glancing toward the entrance, to make sure no one was paying attention. When another couple came in, she made me quit.

It seems like a read in a previous post that there is more than one VIP area at this club, and that extras are possible there. If so, then they must save it for the regulars and/or the high rollers. I only noticed the one VIP area, and it was far from private. Still, not a bad experience. Mr. Happy got the hell beat out of him when I got home. :)

I think I'll try Flashers or Shooter's Alley next.

Repairman350
05-19-06, 02:09
I checked out Flashers on Thursday night. I got there a little before midnight. There were alot of girls there. There were 4 to 5 trashy Latino spinners, 2 big-tittied milfs, 3 black girls and an assortment of fatties. In addition, I noticed a few women dressed in street clothes walking around and talking to different guys. Two of these women were pretty hot by themselves, a couple more were ugly. I'm pretty sure the uglies were escorts, not sure about the hot ones.

I got two lapdances. First was lame, second was hot. After watching for a while, you could see which girls gave hot grinding dances and which didn't. I didn't go for the VIP, but if I were looking for extras, this might be the place. The VIP rooms are totally private, and they had alot of them.

I can also see why BanditX had such a tough time here. This club seemed made for regulars. Better than half of the guys that walked in after me had a stripper rush up and give them a hug, as if they were long lost buds. I was definately an outsider there. Women would look past me to see if one of the regulars was freed up.

I liked Follies better overall, but if I was looking to bust a nut, time would be better spent at Flashers. Happy Hunting fellas.

Knight Crawler
05-19-06, 09:43
Went to Shooter's Alley Wednesday after work about 3:30PM. When I first got there it was kind of slow w/a few fuglys working the room. There was this cute black dancer on stage, but her looks quickly diminished when she started hustling me for drinks. When I wouldn't buy her a few rounds she started busting my chops. Next, I saw a beautiful red-bone by the name of Satin. The only bad thing was that her breast were plastered flat on her chest due to the 6 kids! Satin was very friendly, but she let it be known that extras were strictly off limits. The dances were ok, but mostly air dances. I suspect that more was available after hours. Got a dance from my new wife, Anna. Anna is a brazilian born bombshell w/a body out of this world! I damn near had an accident as she kept grinding that ass in my lap. I would definitely be back to see her. I have a strong feeling that extras are available w/Anna in VIP. Last, but most certainly not least is Laylani; petite lil firecracker that is half-Turkish and half-black. This little spinner gave me all kinds of chest problems. Even the little soldier had a hard time remaining at ease. I emptied my pockets and reserves on her. Think extras are possible, but not sure. Said she used to work the Oasis until she got in an argument w/the owner. PW might know her for sure. If so, please PM me w/some of your trusted intel.

After Shooter's I shot on down the road to Ol' Bankhead. You'll have to see my other post for that story (streetwalker report). I even posted visuals.

Stay safe!

BAMF!

Acaryu
05-20-06, 08:22
Went to 3 clubs Friday.
1. Follies. Went there around 4 pm. They charge $5 parking even in the daytime. Sucks. There is NO self park place that I can find. Went in and awfully dark. $4.75 beer. Was there about 40 min. All girls there are the curvy type and a mixture of black, latin and white girls. Cant find my type of slim girls with nice boobs. If you like big butts, big boobs, this is your place. Moved on.
2. Pink Pony. There have a lot of nice looking girls up to a few 9's in the dayshift. When I asked one of the girl to dance, she asked me 2 questions:
a. VIP? b. how many songs do you want? This was before she started dancing. Sometimes I get 5-10 songs if the girls treat me right. After 2 songs, I sent her on her way. Pink Pony girls are nice looking but they definitely have serious attitude. White young handsome guys may fair better. After 2 hours, I moved on.
3. Went to Oasis around 7. Lots of girls. Lots of 8's. The highest quality few girls are not comparable to PP. But they are very friendly to talk to and make you feel comfortable. Stay on for the night shift also. Good entertainment and nice looking girls. This got to be the top club in Atlanta now. I was very surprised that with the long weekend, they still had so many girls.

Acaryu
05-27-06, 01:44
1. Went to Pink Pony around 10pm. The feature dancer is extremely talented. you should go see her. Then you will understand how the girls do it in porn.
2. Went to Diamond Club. Inside decoration is pretty good. Girls quality 4-7. Second tier club. Pretty good dances. They are the only club I know that offers 15 min VIP.
Enough Clubbing for awhile. Need some rest. See too much cat.

Kcbigpapa
06-03-06, 00:41
I will be in Atlanta in two weeks for a bachelor party and it is my job to research the local talent at the strip clubs so I would appreciate any help that I can get. I am interested in extras, I don't know if the others in the bachelor party will be interested in this, but as I mentioned, I am. Thanks in advance for any help received.

Kcbigpapa

S Times
06-03-06, 23:28
Went to 3 clubs Friday.

1. Follies. Went there around 4 pm. They charge $5 parking even in the daytime. Sucks. There is NO self park place that I can find. Went in and awfully dark. $4.75 beer. Was there about 40 min. All girls there are the curvy type and a mixture of black, latin and white girls. Cant find my type of slim girls with nice boobs. If you like big butts, big boobs, this is your place. Moved on.

2. Pink Pony. There have a lot of nice looking girls up to a few 9's in the dayshift. When I asked one of the girl to dance, she asked me 2 questions:
a. VIP? b. how many songs do you want? This was before she started dancing. Sometimes I get 5-10 songs if the girls treat me right. After 2 songs, I sent her on her way. Pink Pony girls are nice looking but they definitely have serious attitude. White young handsome guys may fair better. After 2 hours, I moved on.

3. Went to Oasis around 7. Lots of girls. Lots of 8's. The highest quality few girls are not comparable to PP. But they are very friendly to talk to and make you feel comfortable. Stay on for the night shift also. Good entertainment and nice looking girls. This got to be the top club in Atlanta now. I was very surprised that with the long weekend, they still had so many girls.Is this the oasis on the perimeter? On the north end.

PWhipped
06-05-06, 23:34
Peachtree Ind just north of 285, take the Tilly Mill exit. Can't miss it.

Wet Dreams, PW

Is this the oasis on the perimeter? On the north end.

PWhipped
06-05-06, 23:39
I suggest the Oasis for your party. Go in days before and see the mgr and ask for a deal on a group price enty fee. Also, do not mention extra's. You have a PM from me on extra's. I will be in your area in Sept and will ask for your help.

Wet Dreams, PW

I will be in Atlanta in two weeks for a bachelor party and it is my job to research the local talent at the strip clubs so I would appreciate any help that I can get. I am interested in extras, I don't know if the others in the bachelor party will be interested in this, but as I mentioned, I am. Thanks in advance for any help received.

Kcbigpapa

Bolongo
06-06-06, 05:56
I am comin home on R&R from Iraq next week and I want to hit up shooter's. where is it? Thanks for the help!

The Don ATL
06-06-06, 12:47
Shooter's Alley is on Buford Hwy about 2 miles or so North of I-285.
It is directly in front of the old Buford Hwy twin Porn movie Theater

I am comin home on R&R from Iraq next week and I want to hit up shooter's. where is it? Thanks for the help!

PWhipped
06-06-06, 15:40

I am buying him a session with MiMi.

Who else will step up to thank our protector for his service to OUR Country???

I did mine during Nam. Now it is someone elses turn, and we should thank them. Treat him to dinner, to some lap dances, and someone treat him to a VIP in the back so he does not waste His money(grin).

Or better yet, send him to Oasis, better dances, and someone else treat him to a takeout that I know there.

Yeah I know, 10 replies, "who is take out at Oasis?" You give him the $$. Now 5 of you get together, $50 each, and he WILL have a beauty for an hour or so.

What do you think??

Wet Dreams for him, PW

Slick Dick
06-07-06, 00:00
I'll sure try to make it. Have a safe trip back, dude, and let us know when.

I did mine during Nam. Now it is someone elses turn, and we should thank them. Treat him to dinner, to some lap dances, and someone treat him to a VIP in the back so he does not waste His money(grin).

Or better yet, send him to Oasis, better dances, and someone else treat him to a takeout that I know there.

Yeah I know, 10 replies, "who is take out at Oasis?" You give him the $$. Now 5 of you get together, $50 each, and he WILL have a beauty for an hour or so.

What do you think??

Wet Dreams for him, PW

Ren Man
06-07-06, 11:17
"Shooter's Alley is on Buford Hwy about 2 miles or so North of I-285.
It is directly in front of the old Buford Hwy twin Porn movie Theater"

Isn't that Roosters?

PWhipped
06-07-06, 11:54
One is in front of the Theater and one is beside it.

PW

"Shooter's Alley is on Buford Hwy about 2 miles or so North of I-285.
It is directly in front of the old Buford Hwy twin Porn movie Theater"

Isn't that Roosters?

Jah Cool
06-07-06, 15:09
I am willing to donate to the strip club fund. The man put his life on the line to ensure freedom to us all, and blast away a few crazys. lol Just let me know where and when, funds are tight but $50 is nothing to help reward this young man.

Jah out

What do you think??

Wet Dreams for him, PW

Vicks Da Man
06-08-06, 00:28
There's a club in Carrollton now for about a year. I've heard about it, but haven't had an opportunity to venture out. Went there last week and i can't say it has much to offer. Pasties and g-strings on at all times. They do table dances and VIPs and that's about it.

I tried a VIP as it was only $15 to house and $20 per dance. VIP area is well lit with beads for door. Small couch, but too open in there. Girl was nice enough...with a slight bit of grinding, but it's was definitley hands off.

No clue as to whether extras could be had, the number of girls was very sparse. Good for the girls, but bad for the customers.

This place is called Sugar and Spice and it's in the industrial park area on Kings Bridge Road if anyone is interested.

Personally, i'll stick to the Atl clubs...my favorite so far has been 24K...lots of contact and down to earth girls.

Tiger Guy X
06-08-06, 01:09
Damn, just got back from Flashers. I thought I might have had a lead on some nice VIP chicks, but I wound up with a dud. Too bad for me given what that experience cost me. I had a few names I was looking out for, but I never heard of their names called so I either had bad info or they were not around tonight if anymore :( So I wound up hitting up this other chick whom I thought maybe was an extra's type girl ... but that wasn't the case. Oh well I guess I'll just have to "go for broke" metaphorically speaking that is and try and hit up one of the Latina's (thank god for the best exports we get from our south american brethen). One I was interested in did come in, but by then it was too late. Oh well hopefully 3rd time will be a charm ... otherwise I'll have to take a long look for hitting up the VIP here again.

Sirslam
06-08-06, 18:51
Dude,

All I do is just ask the waitresses. Tell them you are looking for a young lady who does more than dance. They will hook you up. I also just flat out ask the dancers. They will tell you up front also if they play. A few of them offer OTC.

Bolongo
06-13-06, 18:31
Thanks for all the support! I am sure some of the guys back in Iraq would love the support. I am in Arizona with the lady right now and will be bck on the 23rd to Atlanta (she is coming with me) but she is leaving on the 25th and I have to be at the airport by 1300 on the 27th. I got 8 more months of Iraq and the Border (tell you all stories if I see you all). Again, thanks for all the support!

Bill21
06-21-06, 15:27
New to the Strip Club scene. Been to the Oasis 3 times in the past month, extras available in V.I.P. and take out. I have'nt done any take out but did enjoy vip. One V.I.P. experience was with a cute black girl, night shift , $40 to the house $140 to the girl, worth every penny. Last week, white girl on the day shift, Gave her $200 for some extra fun :). Everything covered with both. I dont think I should post the names, I will definetly be returning!

Bolongo
06-26-06, 00:57
So tomorrow night is my only night of freedom before getting on the bird to the sandbox (soory for th week night party). From the sound of it, Oasis is the place to be. Maybe I will see some of you all there. I am a young black guy and will be with another black guy with a "Hacksaw Jim Duggan" beard. Oh, I get promoted on the first so we are gonna celebrate that a little.

Smitty Smitt
06-26-06, 12:14
I was in ATL last week and had a chance to check out a few clubs. I went to Blazing Saddles, the action is wild in there with $5 table dances. The girls were ok, but like I said, its a wild place. I went to the 24K club saturday night, and had a good time. The crowd was more easy going and the girls were friendly with $10 table dances. If you have a chance, 24K is the place to go!

Tiger Guy X
06-28-06, 22:40
Babe's has been on my list of clubs to visit for quite some time. However, due to the shooting that took place there a month or so ago I have seriously considered avoiding it for a while. However, after a weekend of it raining almost non-stop I was eager to get out and see some t&a. Despite the wheather still being crappy I decided to hit up Babe's for the first time on 6/26/2006. I got there just about 9:50PM. I parked and then when I went to go in they were like it's $10 to park. I immediately thought to myself WTF? That's absolutely ridiculous. I went ahead and paid it then went inside and found out the cover was $10. I didn't mind the $10 cover since that's pretty much standard for Atlanta. So I'm down $20 before I even get to see some t&a. The place was rather empty when I got inside, but due to the whether that was kind of to be expected. I spotted like 5 or 6 dancers, of which only 3 were actually dancing for customers and the others sitting down looking rather bored. After I was sitting for a song or two one of the dancers whom were looking bored came over to ask if I wanted a dance. She really wasn't to my liking, but I got 2 dances from her (heck they're only $5). I was there until 12AM when I left. All in all I wasn't too impressed with the girls on hand. They weren't necessarily all that bad, just they could have been better. Most of the girls on hand were actually bonier than what you typically see at so-called "black" strip clubs. Most of the dances I got were heavy on the "air" factor and although I did get some grindage most were not up to my standards of what a dance should be. The highlight of my night there was a dancer who's name I can't remember for the life of me whom was very cool. She was the more traditional "thick" black dancer you see in so called "black" strip clubs. Her dances were nice and she did some good conversation. We had some nice exchanges and she even told me to make sure I got her phone # before I left. Unfortunately, for me a stomach virus I'd been battling flared up and while she was entertaining some other customers so I wound up bolting without hitting her up again to get those digits ... i'm still kicking myself for that one now.

So if you like black chicks, $5 dances, a club that seems rather laid back, and a club where some extras might be possible (I really got that vibe) with the right girl then you should hit this place up.

Acaryu
06-29-06, 12:05
Business is very bad in SC's lately and this is good news for us. The girls are more aggressive to get customers. Have fun.

Jst Hvn Fn
07-07-06, 16:07
I'm going to be in Atlanta next month and have always heard they have the best clubs down there. I was wondering what are some good clubs for hot black dancers that a clean cut white mid-west guy can feel comfortable in. Not to sound like a pussy but I'm not used to the big city and don't want to end up in some club in the hood.

Love Guy
07-07-06, 20:01
Based on recent report here, visited place today after a short work week. Place was packed with customers and girls. Most dancers were 7-8's, with a few outliers at 4-5 and 9. Table dances are pretty good for Atlanta and only $10. VIP rooms were busy but I did not partake. Had 4-5 dances from 2 girls and thought about the VIP. I didn't like the setup of paying the whole thing upfront, without knowing what was in store. I prefer a nominal fee for the room ($15-40) and pay by the dance. Then if things head south, you can always make a graceful exit.

Anyway I will be back.

Tiger Guy X
07-10-06, 23:09
It's been like 3 months since I last visited Rooster's Barnyard ... which is kind of weird since this is my 2nd most favorite club of the Atlanta area strip clubs. Anyways, I had about $120 I was looking to spend and I wanted to see some naked chicks and get some GOOD lap dances. So I hit this spot up on Sunday night 7/9/2006.

For those of you not familiar with this club it has a reputation of being a rather "low class" club that some feel doesn't have all that hot dancers. Well if you like corporate type clubs where the girl might as well be dancing to the music in her head since there is so much air between you and her when you are paying for a dance then this isn't the club for you. However, if you like clubs where the girls appreciate your patronship and don't ignore you all night, give great contact lap dances, have great sex appeal, have girls of all races, has a reasonable VIP price ($140), and itsn't too crowded (except on Fri and Sat) then you might like this club.

Anyways this was another pleasant trip for me. Ironically the best damn lap dance I got and probably one of the best I've ever had outside of the VIP in any strip club was from the dancer whom normally works as the bartender .... hahahaha. I'd noticed the bartender before during my trips to this club, but I didn't even notice it was her until we chatted a bit after she'd given me a few dances. I was just shocked how good and delightful a treatment I got from her. She is probably my favorite girl in this joint now ... hahahaha ... only thing is she says she only dances 1 time per week. I didn't hit up the VIP this trip, but next time I'll definitely try it out and she'll be my number 1 person to take.

Ren Man
07-11-06, 00:15
I've also heard from a number of sources that Roosters is one of the best places to go for take-out! Anyone care to confirm or deny?

Acaryu
07-11-06, 22:53
I've also heard from a number of sources that Roosters is one of the best places to go for take-out! Anyone care to confirm or deny?

I have heard that there are take out and take-in in any of the clubs. You just have to approach it properly. Not my personal experience. But from talking to girls in the clubs.

De Walt
07-12-06, 05:55
Ironically the best damn lap dance I got and probably one of the best I've ever had outside of the VIP in any strip club was from the dancer whom normally works as the bartender .... I was just shocked how good and delightful a treatment I got from her. She is probably my favorite girl in this joint now ... hahahaha ... only thing is she says she only dances 1 time per week. I didn't hit up the VIP this trip, but next time I'll definitely try it out and she'll be my number 1 person to take.

X, there are three female bartenders there. Which one was it? The white, black, or the mixed one. The white one may not be the prettiest, but damn, her drunk ass is sexy as hell(lol). Anyway, all three are good choices. Ironic thing is those three, are probably the best dances you would get in there, and yet they are behind the bar.

DeW

Ozymandias
07-12-06, 09:32
I have heard that there are take out and take-in in any of the clubs. You just have to approach it properly. Not my personal experience. But from talking to girls in the clubs.

Yes, any club has girls who offer take-out.

The conventional wisdom is that the "skankier" clubs are more likely in this respect, but I've been offered take-out at Cheetah.

I suppose I've had the greatest take-out success from Pink Pony and Follies, but then those are the clubs I frequent most.

It's usually pretty easy to measure whether a girl is amenable to take-out. If a dancer is getting pretty friendly (you know, after a few dances they start getting more "intimate", brushing nipples across your lips, that kind of thing) I'll just say something along the lines of "man, I wish I could just eat you out" or "fuck you" or whatever, and more often than not comes the "that can be arranged" reply. I'd say at least 70% of dancers will do so.

It's funny, twenty years ago dancers were a lot less common than they are now (fewer clubs back then) and in a way were truly professional "strippers", and it was pretty uncommon to get any contact in clubs at all, not to mention outside. Now, dancing is almost an acceptable part-time job for pretty much ordinary party girls, and it is FAR more interactive than it used to be, and the girls are more 'hos than strippers. This change seems to have been occuring since the mid-90s (in my experience) to where now dancing is less "a show" than it is "a service".

I will say this - an actual escort will always be cheaper.

O.

Acaryu
07-13-06, 11:03
I will say this - an actual escort will always be cheaper.

O.[/QUOTE]

Agree. But in the SC, you can see what you are getting in terms of quality, attitude, service etc but with an escort, you are taking chances. Some referrals from other mongers do not work out because the quality other people like may not be your taste. I like the snobby girls or nice looking slim young white bitches with good boobs. There is nothing better than shafting a *****! It will take a lot of efforts, patience but with a much better satisfaction payoff. Call me stupid. Believe me, I have my share of SC bitches moaning and groaning, twosome and threesome. Dont forget the nonpro girls are generally cleaner, tighter and sweeter if you succeed. Different strokes for different folks.

Tiger Guy X
07-13-06, 19:51
I've been there a bunch of times and it's always the same bar tender when I'm there ... the white one with glasses ... that's whom I'm referring to.

X, there are three female bartenders there. Which one was it? The white, black, or the mixed one. The white one may not be the prettiest, but damn, her drunk ass is sexy as hell(lol). Anyway, all three are good choices. Ironic thing is those three, are probably the best dances you would get in there, and yet they are behind the bar.

DeW

Gag on It
07-13-06, 20:55
Business is very bad in SC's lately and this is good news for us. The girls are more aggressive to get customers. Have fun.
Probably cause tehre are too damn many of them... LOL they need to just open some ***** houses..

Whimbly
07-13-06, 21:07
for me stripper wins hands down.. especially if you already know the club. If they know you already your only investment is the cover charge to get the phone number of the newest dancer. You can see how they move when they dance and check out the personality. Strippers don't(in general) have as many fs customers so they are usually less jaded and it is more true gfe(less the kissing). generally stripper are 100 to 200 with length of stay very negotiable

The main problem is investment to become known by the girls in a club before you get some

Gag on It
07-14-06, 04:58
i stopped doing the strip club thing long agoe Club wax was good but then it went down or mainstream and si i gave up on that hit or miss activity.... it costs to much to find out if something might happen. If it does not you loose money

Tiger Guy X
07-14-06, 05:15
The best thing about a stripper is you know she's not LE ... hahahaha ... with an escort unless you get referrenced by someone by someone you trust who knows she's legit there usually is some "chance" you are taking. Not to mention with a striper you generally get to see how she moves and behaves beforehand which can be a big indicator how she is in the sack.

for me stripper wins hands down.. especially if you already know the club. If they know you already your only investment is the cover charge to get the phone number of the newest dancer. You can see how they move when they dance and check out the personality. Strippers don't(in general) have as many fs customers so they are usually less jaded and it is more true gfe(less the kissing). generally stripper are 100 to 200 with length of stay very negotiable

The main problem is investment to become known by the girls in a club before you get some

Falcone
07-16-06, 13:41
I've generally discovered that strippers don't know jack-all about market prices. Last year, I had this pretty Latino girl in Rooster's quote me $600 for one hour. I laughed because I could get two good hours of escort time for that, maybe more if I go the Craigslist route. But I still bought her drinks because I thought we could hammer out a deal which would, in turn, lead to me hammering her. No dice because she ended up being flaky and ran off somewhere. Haha! That is why escorts are better: they know what you're there for and might actually have reviews to reduce your risk of getting a dud.

Tampa Lust II
07-19-06, 10:59
Hi fellow hobbiest,

I am new to the atlanta area. Recently relocated from Tampa. I have not had the chance to check out all the nudy clubs here locally but I did get a chance to stop by the Oasis and Follies. I would say that Oasis has prettier ladies, but Follies seems to have better mileage, at least the afternoon that I was there. At follies I had a VIP experience from a latina and then a gringa. I cannot recall the names but I can say that both were decent talents. The latina was a bit more aggresive but the gringa got the job done.

Anyway, I love ATL so far...if anyone can steer me in the right direction as far as locating the best club for talent and mileage I would appreciate it. I steer clear of the glitzy clubs and prefer the blue collar joints. An acquaintance recommended a place called 24 K and another one called roosters. Are they worth the visit? Are they safe?

Thanks,

Lusty from Tampa

Acaryu
07-19-06, 21:30
Hi fellow hobbiest,

I am new to the atlanta area. Recently relocated from Tampa. I have not had the chance to check out all the nudy clubs here locally but I did get a chance to stop by the Oasis and Follies. I would say that Oasis has prettier ladies, but Follies seems to have better mileage, at least the afternoon that I was there. At follies I had a VIP experience from a latina and then a gringa. I cannot recall the names but I can say that both were decent talents. The latina was a bit more aggresive but the gringa got the job done.

Anyway, I love ATL so far...if anyone can steer me in the right direction as far as locating the best club for talent and mileage I would appreciate it. I steer clear of the glitzy clubs and prefer the blue collar joints. An acquaintance recommended a place called 24 K and another one called roosters. Are they worth the visit? Are they safe?

Thanks,

Lusty from Tampa

Welcome to Atlanta. I love those clubs in Tampa. There are better high mileage nice clubs in Tampa than Atlanta. Mind you, there are high mileage clubs, but the girl quality here is not as good, unless you pay big money. These are the clubs that you may try.
Follies (curvy type girls, lots of latinas)
Flashers in Roswell Road
24K in Cheshire Bridge
Masters in Cheshire Bridge
Rooster in Bulford Hwy
Shooter Alley in Bulford Hwy
Platinum 21 in Piedmont (black girls)
Club Wax (black girls, high mileage)
Jesse T (same)
Strokers (same)

These clubs may offer you the best chance at a reasonable expense. I like snobby slim girls in Pink Pony and Oasis but I am not looking for mileage. Too old for that shit. Good luck and have fun.

Redneck69
07-28-06, 13:49
Vivisted Crazy horse on Jonesboro Road last week about noon.

Only one girl dancing at a time, but they were all nice, and showing plenty of pink.

Did a VIP with "Samantha" (I think...) 35 for half hour room fee, and $ for her time.

Lots of lap grinding, and lots of fingering a hot patch. Would not let me unbuckle though.

Finished the day with a visit to an AMP to releive the pressure.

Been a while since I have gone to a tittie bar. Not as much fun wanting as in having at an amp.

Later.

Red

Mark Scott
07-31-06, 14:47
Any recommendations inside of Oasis - was there about 2 weeks ago during lunch - fees were the normal steep levels for VIP- but did not want to invest without a known return - any recommendations.

THanks!

Mark

PWhipped
08-01-06, 07:16
Where do you live now? Still travel in Tn and NC?? PM coming, PW

Dawnkiller
08-01-06, 09:25
Inside 285 you have plenty of choices. If you want the best girls with little or no contact, try Cheetah and Pink Pony. Cheetah has some hot girls on day shift. Both are good at night. Pony VIP are expensive, $400+ in most cases for an hour!!!! Talk about inflation.

Oasis is the best bang for the buck contact wise but the girls aren't on the level of Cheetah/Pony.

Mardi Gras has some decent girls now too, haven't been to VIP in years there so I can't give any info on that.

Mark Scott
08-02-06, 16:03
Inside 285 you have plenty of choices. If you want the best girls with little or no contact, try Cheetah and Pink Pony. Cheetah has some hot girls on day shift. Both are good at night. Pony VIP are expensive, $400+ in most cases for an hour!!!! Talk about inflation.

Oasis is the best bang for the buck contact wise but the girls aren't on the level of Cheetah/Pony.

Mardi Gras has some decent girls now too, haven't been to VIP in years there so I can't give any info on that.Thanks for the info. I will report back on my findings.

Luv Reds
08-08-06, 23:22
Anyone been to Tiffany's on Northside and 75?

Saw their billboard in Marrieta. Any strip clubs in the Marrieta area?

Thanks,

Dan

Tiger Guy X
08-09-06, 06:24
There is no strip club directly in Marietta. The closest one to Marietta is Boomer's which is on Cobb Parkway in Smyrna. Outside of Boomer's which is closet to Marietta there is Tiffany's down just off I-75 and Mardi Gras which is just off I-285 going easbound on Power's Ferry.

I've only ever been to Boomer's (it was the 1st strip club I ever visited). However it's strickly air dances. I've not been to Tiffany's or Mardi Gras ... although I plan to one of these days ... especially Tiffany's since I've heard some good things about them ...

Anyone been to Tiffany's on Northside and 75?

Saw their billboard in Marrieta. Any strip clubs in the Marrieta area?

Thanks,

Dan

Aiantas
08-19-06, 22:04
Went to the Oasis for lunch on Friday. I saw this Asian doll and tipped her on the stage. She then found me on the floor for a table dance. After one, she asked if I wanted another and I said. "no, let's talk. " I told her that the VIP room is $25 for the club for half hour, and that I was willing to pay her $20 a dance while we're in there. She said that they hadn't explained it that way to her, but thought about it and said "I guess it would be OK since the club is still getting their money. " So off we went to the VIP where I had full access to a delicious body. It was as good as a full naked lap dance in Tampa, plus my fingers were allowed to explore. It didn't take but two dances to make me come to happy ending.

All in all, for $65 + $10 for the table dance, I had a fantastic time. So, let's get this system going. Don't pay the outrageous $150-$200 for the VIP for the girl. Offer a per dance session. Unless you want to take your time and get a full half hour of dances.

Gag on It
08-20-06, 06:14
Went to the Oasis for lunch on Friday. I saw this Asian doll and tipped her on the stage. She then found me on the floor for a table dance. After one, she asked if I wanted another and I said. "no, let's talk. " I told her that the VIP room is $25 for the club for half hour, and that I was willing to pay her $20 a dance while we're in there. She said that they hadn't explained it that way to her, but thought about it and said "I guess it would be OK since the club is still getting their money. " So off we went to the VIP where I had full access to a delicious body. It was as good as a full naked lap dance in Tampa, plus my fingers were allowed to explore. It didn't take but two dances to make me come to happy ending.

All in all, for $65 + $10 for the table dance, I had a fantastic time. So, let's get this system going. Don't pay the outrageous $150-$200 for the VIP for the girl. Offer a per dance session. Unless you want to take your time and get a full half hour of dances.

You got very very lucky one that one...LOL

JadedGuy
08-20-06, 13:03
Can someone provide some information on what I can expect if I swing down to club wax. I've read through some of the past postings, and understand extras are available at times. I don't want to ruin things by overpaying though. Nothing worse for the hobby than an uneducated hobbyist.

Not to mention my budget doens't need to be blown;)

Any take out, or is it VIP room? I'm sure to stick out like a sore thumb anyway. Nothing draws stares like a skinny white guy on an evening near FIB.

Wraith 808
08-20-06, 23:26
It didn't take but two dances to make me come to happy ending.

That sounds... messy.

Tiger Guy X
08-21-06, 00:41
I've only been to Club Wax once myself, but the one time I was there, there were a few white guys of different sizes in the place and they were definitely enjoying themselves.

I have no idea why some white guys think just because a club is black they aren't welcome. This is Atlanta ... the only color that matters in these strip clubs is GREEN ... as long as you got it then you're more than welcome. As a black guy myself I'd say at some so-called "black clubs" white guys get treated better than the non-white patrons because too many dancers think all white guys in the clubs have money "to burn".

At any rate I paid either .8 or 1.0 (I can't remember which) for some VIP benefits. I don't know if that was too much or not since I've seen others on this board say they've gotten the same on less, but that was a bargain for me compared to what I've paid at other area strip clubs. Damn ... now I feel like I need to make another trip back there ... hahahaha.

Can someone provide some information on what I can expect if I swing down to club wax. I've read through some of the past postings, and understand extras are available at times. I don't want to ruin things by overpaying though. Nothing worse for the hobby than an uneducated hobbyist.

Not to mention my budget doens't need to be blown;)

Any take out, or is it VIP room? I'm sure to stick out like a sore thumb anyway. Nothing draws stares like a skinny white guy on an evening near FIB.

Monger in ATL
08-21-06, 13:34
Any take out, or is it VIP room? I'm sure to stick out like a sore thumb anyway. Nothing draws stares like a skinny white guy on an evening near FIB.I went there one Saturday night about a year ago. I was the only white boy in the place, but I wasn't made to feel uncomfortable at all. The one issue I had there was that the only white dancer (and one of the very few unattractive women) in the place latched on to me but good - I had to bail to get away from her.

I can tell you that CBJ in the VIP was on the menu from that one particular girl, and she said that every girl in the place does it. That may have changed, however. I would imagine that take-out is also available - I've gotten that from other clubs on FIB (Babes in particular, but that was before it turned into a black club a few years back)

Speaking of Babes, does anyone have any recent intel? Last couple of times I've driven by there, it's been thug central and I haven't felt like rolling the dice on that one.

JadedGuy
08-22-06, 00:58
Thanks for the information gentlemen. I'm planning on checking out Wax in the next couple of weeks when I'm in town for more than a day. ( work stinks ) I'll certainly provide a report on what transpires when I make it down there.

As for feeling unwelcome, It's not really that. I feel comfortable around people of any race. Black club, white club, whatever it's labeled. I enjoy ebony women more, as I find them more attractive. My last few relationships were with women of color. I've noticed in alot of other clubs that I used to frequent, that they are in the minority. Thus the wish to check out Wax, Babes, or Platinum 21. I'm looking for a place where caucasian women are sparser.

I do tend to get alot of extra glances in the area around FIB, however. One guy near Wendell even told me ( unsolicited ) that he wouldn't sell me the time of day because I was a cop. The guy stated," No clean cut white boy would be here at 1:00am." I snickered and asked where the girls were. Lucky for me, the girls don't have the same concerns...especially after a quick LE check;)

I'll share anything I come up with when I head down. Thanks again gentlemen.

Acaryu
08-22-06, 09:22
Heard on the news that one person was shot and died there yesterday. Too bad. When it was the Hotspot, I was there all the time. They had about 15 nice looking girls. One of them was my ex-girlfriend. It has gone downhill ever since. I dont go there any more. Actually I was there having a table dance when Ruldolph set off a bomb in the lesbian club across the street. The whole table was shaken. I thought, "the dance cannot be this good!" Everybody out within 30 minutes. You should have seen all the stripers in their g-strings and bikini tops outside the club. They also used to have amateur contests and the place was so packed that it was impossible to get a seat.

Lady Galore now becomes Dollhouse. Nothing compare with the old days.

Strokers same.

The golden days of Atlanta strip clubs is over.

Rake
08-22-06, 11:46
Isn't this the place that is on Cheshirebridge? Man I remember the good 'ol days when "She" & them used to exchange the occasional bomb. I was in "She" on a day after the bombing & an explosion rattled the place so bad that a few glasses where spilled. I hit the floor. When I looked up to see everyone laughing at me. --- Turns out it was -the then "new" - MARTA construction blasting a tunnel underneath the place. Man.. Atlanta USED to be fun..

De Walt
08-22-06, 19:14
[QUOTE=Acaryu]Heard on the news that one person was shot and died there yesterday.

Do you remember what channel you saw that on? That would be twice in about a year I think.

I remember the days when I practically lived there. Once they changed to a black club, it just sucked after that. Variety is the spice life and mongering for sure. Same deal with babes, strokers, blazing saddles. Sure some guys spend more money in them, but they seem to be more risky for violence. Sometimes I have to wonder why guys go to strip clubs to start fights. The only bodily contact I'm looking for in them, is the occasional titty in my mouth.

DeW

Tiger Guy X
08-23-06, 00:08
I read about that and heard about it too on tv. To get the story straight though. The shooting wasn't necessarily related to the club itself ... just it took place outside of the club (which is next to a very busy street).

Anyways some guy whom was in the strip club left the club and was walking across the street. Somebody in a vehicle almost hit him. He and the person whom almost hit him got into an arguement. The person who almost hit him with there vehicle shot him dead. This didn't take place in the club and there is no report that the shooter was even at the club at any point ... This simply happened outside of the club.

Heard on the news that one person was shot and died there yesterday. Too bad. When it was the Hotspot, I was there all the time. They had about 15 nice looking girls. One of them was my ex-girlfriend. It has gone downhill ever since. I dont go there any more. Actually I was there having a table dance when Ruldolph set off a bomb in the lesbian club across the street. The whole table was shaken. I thought, "the dance cannot be this good!" Everybody out within 30 minutes. You should have seen all the stripers in their g-strings and bikini tops outside the club. They also used to have amateur contests and the place was so packed that it was impossible to get a seat.

Lady Galore now becomes Dollhouse. Nothing compare with the old days.

Strokers same.

The golden days of Atlanta strip clubs is over.

Ren Man
08-23-06, 11:15
Typical Atlanta *news" media - if it had happened outside a Taco Bell or a Kroger (and it COULD have just as easily), the headline would have been "Man Shot in Traffic Altercation". But since it happened outside a strip club - "Man Shot at Strip Club". Anything for sensationalism. That's why I no longer subscribe to the AJC or watch local news. I don't like to have my intelligence insulted.

The Ogre
08-24-06, 01:19
I don't go to that club anymore, my friend got his car broken into across the street from it.

Iva Bigun
08-29-06, 16:49
Was in the Crazy Horse on Monday afternoon and had the damndest experience there.

Had a table dance from a blonde haired chick that kept makin' her clittie pop out at me. Kinda looked a little like Tori Spelling int he face and had a nice body.

But, the thing that caught my attention the minute I walked in the place were 3 black girls. One did about 8 table dances for some guy before she moved on. One had long curly hair and had a good body on her, and the last one had long straight hair and was, as my dear old dad used to say, "Built like a brick shithouse with indoor plumbing". She made her way over to me and told me her name, but I was right near a speaker and couldn't really hear what she said. She offered a table dance that I enjoyed very much. I haven't been in the Horse since 1995, but I noticed a VIP sign over near the dj booth, so I asked her what all went on there.

Basically, 35 for a half hour and the girl gets a tip. Her tip was 150. I was feeling generous and agreed to that. So we go back there and then things got totally fucked up, but in a good way. She kept pushing her puss towards my face. It was trimmed very nicely and she smelled great. I made the comment that I sure would like to lick that, and she said I could. So, I started a DATY with her standing on the couch grinding into my face. She started with some small moans and kept grinding harder into my face, telling me to stay on her clit. She reaches down and grabs the back of my head and literally fucks my face, and when she came, she let out a scream and thrust her hips forward a little and I crammed my tongue in her and she screamed again and I actually felt her squirt on my mouth! She stayed there and her legs were quivering. After she got composed, the other black girl with the curly hair came back to check on her, cause she said she thought she heard something. The one with the curly hair was a little drunk. The girl I had been with told the other girl that I could eat puss really well, so she said, "Well fuck. Let me see" and raised her skirt up some and I ate her, too. She got really wet and came fairly quickly. Her's was totally shaved.

When we walked out, the first girl told me they were going to be in Myrtle Beach entertaining golfers in November for some private party and gave me a number to call if I'm back in the ATL before then.

It was truly a friggin awesome experience. If you doubt my story in any way, I am sorry. But, hook me up to a detector and I'll pass it. Give me some bibles to swear on or something. I am 100% positive that I will be back in Atlanta as soon as my schedule will permit.

Later,
Iva B.

JadedGuy
08-31-06, 08:53
As promised, I'm posting my thoughts on Club Wax.

I have been out of town in D.C. for the past week and a half. Met a nice provideer there on Eros, byut that's another story:)

So last night I went to Club Wax, to use the info that a couple of you have generously provided. For those that have never been, the place is laid back, and during my visit, was very quiet. There were three times the number of girls than guys. Cover was $5, and Bud Ice was $4 a bottle. Typical club rates I guess.

About 10 guys and around 30 or more women milling around. It didn't take long for the girls to zero me out and start their attack;)

I had several dances at my table, which were $10 a pop. but of course the real action is in the VIP area. VIP was .35 to get in the door, and .20 a dance. They occasioanlly announced specials of .20 for the VIP room, at erratic intervals. Took a girl back and after one dance, was offered it all for 1.0 Well, I couldn't resist, as the young lady was a solid 8 imho. Went at it unrushed, and actually stopped because we were rolling for a good 30 minutes. I told her that I would let her off easy this time, and we went back to the tables. I would normally bargain a bit, but this girl was seriously gorgeous, and my little brain was in control at the moment.

After that, I had several more table dances, but never went back to the VIP room. Tables were nice with full contact, hands rubbing type of service. Every girl offered extras without hesitation. I would probably say that there were 6 really hot young women working and out of the rest, more than 75% were more than respectable.

I collected numbers from practically everyone who danced for me. I tend to do that, as I like to be able to pick up the phone and hit a button if need be.

Over the course of the night, I spent around 4.0 and had a damn blast. The club is plain if compared to other places I've been. But I don't hit a strip place to check out the wallpaper and fixtures;) I'll be returning very soon, maybe even tonight if I manage to grab a catnap today.

If I were a movie reviewer, I would give the place two thumbs up.

Ren Man
08-31-06, 15:40
So Bigun, did YOU get any relief at the Crazy Horse? Seems kinda backward to pay them for the privilege of getting them off, without getting something for yourself!

Iva Bigun
08-31-06, 19:35
So Bigun, did YOU get any relief at the Crazy Horse? Seems kinda backward to pay them for the privilege of getting them off, without getting something for yourself!Well, it does seem kinda bass-ackwards. To answer your question, I did not get any relief, but did get a couple of handshakes that were really nice.

It was a lot of fun just to get 'em back there and let them lose control for a bit. Know what I mean?

Later,

Iva B.

Gag on It
09-01-06, 06:04
Well, it does seem kinda bass-ackwards. To answer your question, I did not get any relief, but did get a couple of handshakes that were really nice.

It was a lot of fun just to get 'em back there and let them lose control for a bit. Know what I mean?

Later,

Iva B.

Sorry, I dont know what you mean ... THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BIG WASTE OF MONEY! You payed $150 + 35 to eat out two strippers. hell no. and there go the low prices...

Iva Bigun
09-01-06, 19:54
Sorry you feel that way, Gag. I DO see your point, though.

I don't know how long you have partaken of our hobby of choice, and I don't mean this disrespectful...but I have been mongering for nearly 25 years. Actually started 2 years before I turned 18 because I looked older than I actually was.

I have found out in that time that they are out for the money (IMAGINE THAT?), but have also found out that if you let them know its not just about you getting a nut, and especially dancers mores than SW's, they tend to remember you and take care of you better than just a dance or handshake or whatever.

If you could look at me, you would know that I sho ain't much to look at. But I have been able to spend time with some very FINE looking dancers, and even once a porn star because she overheard a house dancer tell how good I could eat it. Some times I've had to pay, but a lot of times, I had extra-curricular activities for free....simply because of the way I have treated them.

I'm not implying that you treat women badly. I don't know you. But I'd be willing to bet a weeks pay that come November when those 2 dancers are down in Myrtle Beach, ole Iva's gonna get him some...and I bet if I do have to pay, it won't be much.

Be safe, my mongering brother!

Iva B.

Gag on It
09-02-06, 05:56

I don't know how long you have partaken of our hobby of choice, and I don't mean this disrespectful...but I have been mongering for nearly 25 years. Actually started 2 years before I turned 18 because I looked older than I actually was.

I have found out in that time that they are out for the money (IMAGINE THAT?), but have also found out that if you let them know its not just about you getting a nut, and especially dancers mores than SW's, they tend to remember you and take care of you better than just a dance or handshake or whatever.

If you could look at me, you would know that I sho ain't much to look at. But I have been able to spend time with some very FINE looking dancers, and even once a porn star because she overheard a house dancer tell how good I could eat it. Some times I've had to pay, but a lot of times, I had extra-curricular activities for free....simply because of the way I have treated them.

I'm not implying that you treat women badly. I don't know you. But I'd be willing to bet a weeks pay that come November when those 2 dancers are down in Myrtle Beach, ole Iva's gonna get him some...and I bet if I do have to pay, it won't be much.

Be safe, my mongering brother!

Iva B.

Very good point. I understand and respect your logic.

Acaryu
09-02-06, 12:19

Iva B.

I agree with you totally, Iva. I have been going out weekly with nice looking dancers (I am very picky) and I dont pay them for the time and they have treated me great. The most I paid is for their babysitting. It is only fair. I dont pay them much in the SC but when I am there, I always have a few of them sitting with me until I leave. I am sure they will make a lot more money if they move around the club. You will be surprised how many single moms dont get a chance to go out to eat and have a good time. Sometimes I go out with 3 or 4 of them together and sometimes one on one. Take them to Karaoki, they all love it. I am short, fat, have an accent, and not nice looking. But I do treat them with respect. It counts a lot in this business. I have been going to SC's for about 35 years and I enjoy this entertainment very much.

Anskel
09-03-06, 13:30
Things did not look good on FIB, so i went to Wax. There are some really beautiful girls there; anywhere from a 5 to a 10. Most were black, some mixed race. Of course their goal is to get as much of your money as possible by doing the least possible, at least if they do not know you. I felt safe going before dark. Not sure how things would feel late at night. Good time! ANSKEL

Tiger Guy X
09-03-06, 14:08
Well I finally decided to try out another SC, the Crazy Horse Salon, down in Forest Park instead of my two favorites Follies and Rooster's, but I was disappointed. I typically like to hit up more "blue collar" type joints and I'd heard this was one. Not to mention I was really looking to check out some nice white chicks and get some real lap dances, which I definitely wasn't going to get at the snobby "corporate-type" clubs like the Pink Pony, Cheetah, and etc.

Anyways after driving all the way down from the far northern part of Sandy Springs to get there I left disappointed, but intrigued. I got there about 1hr before they were to close .... which kind of sucks. Why the hell do they close at 2:30AM on a freaking Saturday ... WTF. Anyways I got there and most of the girls were white, but most of the clientele where black and hispanic, with like maybe 5 white guys. Well as far as the girls are concerned I was happy with the selection. Lots of them hat tatooes so that may not be your thing. However, they had some were were small framed and fit that "cheerleader" look so many of the corporate type clubs go for. Then they had those whom fit what black guys like to call "thick" and maybe 1 whom was a little bit bigger that what guys truly mean when they saw a girls "thick".

For the most part it didn't seem like a lot of the girls were dancing and making money. They were just sitting, talking, and not circulating at all. That's sort of a shame, because I had like $350 in my pocket I was willing to spend on dances and a trip to the VIP. I just tipped the girls on stage ... 1 came over to say thank you afterwards. 1 different one came and asked did I want a dance during their final 2 dance set where you get a tshirt. Outside of that I wasn't approached the entire night by a girl to ask if I wanted a dance. I really don't get whom some of these girls expect to make money if they don't circulate. And if someone new comes in you should probably approach them because they might become a regular whom is willing to spend money more so than most of the guys I saw there spending.

Oh well I should have stuck to my rule of not visiting a new club for the first time on Friday or Saturday ... go during the weekdays when it's typically less crowded and more competition for my dollars. Oh well despite this I still may give them a second chance because there are some girls I'd really like to get some dances from and see if some extras are available.

Anyways my night wasn't a total bust I hit up some of the local SW strolls ... so check out that section for the low down on that.

JadedGuy
09-03-06, 18:14
Just an update on a previous mention of Wax. I returned the other night, because I had a good time, and wanted to see how many girls were there that I missed the first time.

Club was a bit busier, and I had several dances, and a couple of drinks. There were three young women who I wanted to take for some private dances in the VIP area, but I held my ground and stuck to having only one.

I'm getting the idea that cost for good service in the VIP area varies wildly. I expected that to a certain extent of course....the girls are all setting their own prices I assume. But this visit, my trip to the VIP room cost me just a bit more than half of what it did two days previous. Didn't take any real negotiation either. The girl was a sweetheart as well. I'll have to be a bit more leary of snatching up the first price offered... normally I'm better at that.

On a side note, does anyone have any current information on the club called Babe's there on FIB. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see too much current posted on it. Prices comparable? Easy to get extras, etc? I guess I could pop down there for an evening, but seems like a waste of time and money if it's known to be not worth it...

Be safe, have fun

Acaryu
09-03-06, 18:48
Is there a law that the dancers cannot approach customers for dances? Does it fall under solicitation? I remembered one time a dancer told me that she is not supposed to. Just curious.

Tiger Guy X
09-03-06, 23:00
That's BS unless she is approaching you about "extras". If she's approaching you about "extras" then sure it'd be solicitation since that be the same as a prostitute approaching you to ask if wanted sex. However, if it's just her approaching you to ask you if you want a dance then no it's not solicitation since giving a dance is legal.

Is there a law that the dancers cannot approach customers for dances? Does it fall under solicitation? I remembered one time a dancer told me that she is not supposed to. Just curious.

Tiger Guy X
09-05-06, 22:04
Ok, after my disappointment with this club on Saturday night, but being somewhat impressed with the ladies on-hand I decided I'd go back on Labor Day since I had the day off from work to spend the money I'd hoped to spend on Saturday.

So I hit up this club about 4PM. When I got there it wasn't too busy. There was 10-13 dancers on hand. Most of them were white and 4 of them were black. It was probably less than half full. Ordinarily that would be a good thing since the girls would have to try and work us guys that were there, but that wasn't the case at this club at all.

For starters considering there was only a few dancers on-hand far too many just sat around chit chatting with regulars. This cute blonde with big fake boobs basically sat with the same customer, when she wasn't on-stage, from like 4pm-7:30PM. I saw her dance for 1 guy whom caught here when she was leaving the stage. Most of the others white dancers sat with customers for huge chunks of time too ... and most of them weren't making money by doing so. (the blonde with big fake boobs was occassionally getting money stuffed into her g-string and such ... but from what I saw it was just dollars). The black dancers were chatting with some of the regulars too, but were also at least attempting to work the club.

Some other things I can mention about the club. This seems to be pretty much a regulars club only. If you frequent this club and are known by the dancers then you will probably have a much better time. Most of the dancers seem to give better dances to the regulars and just tend to pay them more attention than non-regulars.

VIP at this club is not really worth it. The DJ will mention about it being available occassionally. However, this was only the 2nd club I've ever been in where not one dancer asked me did I want to try out the VIP. Also in the 4 and 1/2 hours I was there I saw a total of 2 or 3 people ... besides me ... go into the VIP. Twice it was the same girl going with different guys. I guess I shouldn't have violated the rules I know of which are:
1) if the dancer's don't ask about VIP then it's not worth it.
2) if you see no one or hardly anyone partaking of the VIP then it's not worth it.
I did violate these and decided to check out the VIP with one of the black dancers ... even though I was hoping to take this white dancer who'd caught my eye .... but she was too "busy" doing nothing sitting with a regular. It was only $130 so that was pretty typical, but it wasn't anything spectacular. The dancer was cool and let my hands roam, but honestly I probably could have gotten a little of that on the floor if I was sitting in the "right spot".

All in all I got a much better impression of this club this go around than the short stay I had there on Saturday. Unfortunately, for this club my impression wasn't necessarily a good one. If I was bored and just getting off work (since I work about 10 minutes away) then maybe I'd drop in. However, if I was home in Sandy Springs then it would clearly not be on my radar of clubs to visit with more viable options closer.

For the most part extras don't seem to be available inside the club. However, I seemed to hear a regular talking about meeting a dancer someplace outside the club once her shift was over ... once she went to get ready he was borrowing money from a friend of his ... so you put 2+2 together to see where that was probably going ....

I would only recommend this club if you don't care much for real lap dances or if you happen to live close to this area and can be a frequent regular here where you might eventually get something out of this club ... like dances with a lot more grinding or some "takeout" from the dancers.

Acaryu
09-21-06, 17:53
Anybody been to flasher lately? Tattletale?

I have heard Master has changed the name and is now a predominant black club.

Tiger Guy X
09-23-06, 01:44
I stopped in on Shooter Alley on Sunday 09/17/2006 for the first time in a while. My last 2 trips there have been rather boring and both times I left pretty much with all my money except the door fee and a few dollars I tipped to girls while they were on-stage and went to Roosters Barnyard instead (which is directly behind Shooter Alley).

Shooter Alley has the distinction of being the 2nd Strip Club I ever visited and I've always liked the girls whom work in this club, but I slacked off going once I discovered Follies & Roosters, which have better mileage in terms of dances. At any rate I decided to go check out Shooter Alley to see if things were the same or had gotten better. Well for the most part it seemed like things were still kind of the same. Most of the dancers on-hand were white or black, with a latina or two thrown in. As my previous visits have been not a lot of dancers really seemed to be working the club to ask guys if they want dances. I did at least get approached by a few this trip around though. I got some soso dances, but most of them were from the "air dancers" and not the "lap dancers". The looks of the girls on-hand were pretty good, although a lot of the nicer ones were getting ready to leave or left right after I got there ... which is a real shame. The highlight of my night ironically came at the end of my night here. A light skinned black dancer with a body that's just my type and idea of perfection came over and was giving a dance to some guy next to me. While she was giving him a dance and I was checking her out she made some funny faces and other things that had me smiling and laughing. She said after she was done she'd come and get me. I told her whatever. So once the guy had gotten his dances she started to dance for me. All I can say is WOW. I was pleasantly surprised at the dances she gave me. Lots of grindage and grabbing of the "goods" right on the floor. Of course they did a last call for VIP for the night and I just had to take her up on the offer since she asked and she'd been such a great dancer. In the VIP my hands were free to roam, i was free to suck on the "twins", and she was griving me some serious grindage with the intent of getting me "off". I didn't get "off" since I had on the wrong type of pants, but it was a very enjoyable VIP experience and she put her # in my cell phone.

Anyways the VIP was absolutely awesome and one of the best I've had at any club, despite me not getting off. This was by far my best visit to this club yet and I'm planning to check it out again this weekend.

Tiger Guy X
09-23-06, 01:45
I visited this club on Thursday 09/21/2006. This was my first visit to this club. Parking is a minimum of $5. The closer you want to the front of the club the more you pay (i think right in the front of the club is $20 just to park WTF). No club in this part of town where space is not at a premium should be charging to park your damn car.

Anyways after parking and paying $5 I go inside and pay the $10 cover. You very quickly notice that all the girls on hand are black. For a a late Thursday night there were still plenty of girls on-hand. The DJ at this club is irritating as hell though. He talks way too damn much. DJ's in strip clubs should be heard as little as possible. Most of the girls were ok. Like most clubs that have an all or predominantly black dancers they tend to have about a 1/3 mix of small/petite, "thick" (in the real sense of the word: mostly fat/flab free, flat stomach, small waist, big hips), and "big" girls ... of course your definition of each may vary.

Anyways as most clubs which lots of black dancers they aren't afraid to come ask you if you want a dance. Some don't like that, but I do. I prefer girls to come ask me if I want a dance than for me to have to flag them down. Of course the girls whom mostly come to ask you for a dance are often times the ones you don't want a dance from ... hahahaha. Anyways I got a few dances from a few different girls. The dances are only $5 each so your money can go a long way compared to other clubs.

The best dance of the night was from a dancer called Suspense (i think that's her name). She was probably the cutest chick in the place too. I think while she was on-stage I heard the DJ sa she's from Brazil. At any rate though she gave me the best dance of any girl that night. Of course my fondness of her would fade. She asked about the VIP, which I agreed too. VIP is $35 to the house and then $10 per song to the girl or whatever you both work out. I told her I'd give her $100 for a 30 minute VIP (most 30 minute VIP's at the clubs I regularly frequent are $130-$150 for the house fee+dancer). So if I paid the house fee $35 and was going to give her $100 for a total of $135 that was pretty much a standard and fair VIP fee. Of course she was like if you want to touch then you'll need more than that, so I said ok I'll give you $120 and she appeared to be fine with that. Of course we go to do it, but once she has my money and we are back there after 1 song she's like i don't like being back here let's go back to the club floor. So basically this ***** was trying to subtly get me to give her ass more money. Hell no, at that point I was like fuck it I just took one for the team. So we wind up going back to the floor. She still continued to dance for me, but by that time any attraction I had for her was gone and my "johnson" wasn't even getting hard like it was before since I was done wih her. Ironically she took all the money I had given her for VIP and gave it to the bartender to give me all $1 to "shower" her with while she danced for me. I though to myself ***** you think this is some fucking rap video. I thought to take the damn ones and try and leave, but things would probably get real ugly. So after having her basically air dance for me for 20-25 minutes while I throw $1 bills at her I get the hell up out of there.

Needless to say I probably won't be back any time soon and if/when I do I sure as hell won't be trying shit with her again.

So watch out for this chick guys ... too bad I can't remember her freaking name otherwise I'd tell you what it was.

Hobby For All
09-23-06, 09:56
The best dance of the night was from a dancer called Suspense (i think that's her name). She was probably the cutest chick in the place too. I think while she was on-stage I heard the DJ sa she's from Brazil. At any rate though she gave me the best dance of any girl that night. Of course my fondness of her would fade. She asked about the VIP, which I agreed too. VIP is $35 to the house and then $10 per song to the girl or whatever you both work out. I told her I'd give her $100 for a 30 minute VIP (most 30 minute VIP's at the clubs I regularly frequent are $130-$150 for the house fee+dancer). So if I paid the house fee $35 and was going to give her $100 for a total of $135 that was pretty much a standard and fair VIP fee. bills at her I get the hell up out of there.

Needless to say I probably won't be back any time soon and if/when I do I sure as hell won't be trying shit with her again.

So watch out for this chick guys ... too bad I can't remember her freaking name otherwise I'd tell you what it was.

Why would you pay of front if you don't have to?

Tiger Guy X
09-23-06, 12:39
Well I did have to give it up front once it was negotiated. That's pretty much standard procedure. At any rate though I'm not worried about it now ... of course she just pretty much loss their club a "great" customer.

Why would you pay of front if you don't have to?

Gag on It
09-23-06, 17:19
I'm not worried about it now ... of course she just pretty much loss their club a "great" customer.

Dont think she or they will care at all if you stop going.. ATL has somany men that for every customer that leaves like you , there are 20 more coming in.lol

Acaryu
09-23-06, 18:18
where is club blaze? Is it a new club?

Tiger Guy X
09-23-06, 19:29
Oh I know there are always other suckers, however, word eventually gets around and some may stay away b/c of the hustlers ... of course there were plenty of dancers sitting on their butts with no body to dance for so they could definitely use more customers though.

Dont think she or they will care at all if you stop going.. ATL has somany men that for every customer that leaves like you , there are 20 more coming in.lol

Tiger Guy X
09-23-06, 19:32
Club Blaze isn't a new club, but it used to be called Blazing Saddles. However, they changed the name a while back. Anyways it's address is:

3438 Moreland Ave SE
Conley, GA

It's just south of I285

where is club blaze? Is it a new club?

Hobby For All
09-24-06, 11:25
Well I did have to give it up front once it was negotiated. That's pretty much standard procedure. At any rate though I'm not worried about it now ... of course she just pretty much loss their club a "great" customer.

Sounds like you need to work on your negotiation skills. Lets see $10 a song for a 1/2 hour works out to be about $70 based on a maximum of 7 songs and you negotiated $100 for the 1/2 hour. Something doesn't seem right there.

IF the $100 was to include the $35 house fee then you negotiated a $5 savings, and with the poor service you saved nothing.

Acaryu
09-24-06, 16:50
Sounds like you need to work on your negotiation skills. Lets see $10 a song for a 1/2 hour works out to be about $70 based on a maximum of 7 songs and you negotiated $100 for the 1/2 hour. Something doesn't seem right there.

IF the $100 was to include the $35 house fee then you negotiated a $5 savings, and with the poor service you saved nothing.

He is not wrong. You pay more for dances inside the VIP room. $ for the hr is pretty cheap. Nice club girls charge $.5 usually for half hr plus cost of the room plus drinks. Depending on the club and girls, you do get more intimate dances.

Bigboi47
09-24-06, 17:38
"Ironically she took all the money I had given her for VIP and gave it to the bartender to give me all $1 to "shower" her with while she danced for me. I though to myself ***** you think this is some fucking rap video. I thought to take the damn ones and try and leave, but things would probably get real ugly. So after having her basically air dance for me for 20-25 minutes while I throw $1 bills at her I get the hell up out of there."

I agree on the fee last time in ATL at Follies I paid $150 for 30 min in the vip $50 to the house. This was a couple of years ago.

Peter Johnson
09-24-06, 18:01
You guys must have money to burn to spend so much at strip clubs without getting any BJ or FS out of it. I wish I had the same amount of disposable income. As it is, I don't like to give women money just to look at them for the most part. I'd rather have them blow me or spread their legs wide to invite me inside. But if I did have lots more $, I probably would do the strip club thing as well, at least occasionlly.

Gag on It
09-25-06, 05:59
You guys must have money to burn to spend so much at strip clubs without getting any BJ or FS out of it. I wish I had the same amount of disposable income. As it is, I don't like to give women money just to look at them for the most part. I'd rather have them blow me or spread their legs wide to invite me inside. But if I did have lots more $, I probably would do the strip club thing as well, at least occasionlly.

Most ATL strip clubs have become a total waste of money. The hos have the upper hand in there big time

Acaryu
09-25-06, 09:18

You are absolutely right. This is why I never go into the VIP rooms in my 30 years in SC's. If you really need to get your cookie off, get an escort. If you really dig a chick in the SC, develop some relationship and have a take out.

Luv Reds
09-27-06, 00:04
Went to Tiffanys today on the way back from the airport. I had made a run to airport to drop off some co-workers and figured with rush hour and all that I should stop by and see what Tiffanys is all about. First time there and I'm here on business from Big D.

It is a small club. $3 at the door. Didn't look like many girls were working at first, but that could be because it was at the end of a shift (around 7 PM). New girls were showing up.

First table dance was from A. (I'm not using her name because I don't want her to get in trouble). Her body was about a 6, but her face was a 7 or 8. Tits looked like they were a bit worn out (maybe she's had some kids, not sure). She made up in looks with her performance. She got down to business with her dirty dancing and I was surprised when she went totally nude. You see, I'm from Dallas and they keep their G-string on, so when her pussy was just inches (or less) from my hard on, I was like wow. I like a nice clean little pussy and hers was a bit worn. She rubbed her ass against my dick (through my pants) and went Beyonce on me. That was good although I was hoping her ass crack was clean. Luckily my pants are black, so probably not showing anything.

I had her go 2 songs and paid her .2. She was at the end of her shift. I asked her if she did any extra work outside the club and she said no. Needless to say, I was rock hard with no where to go.

Got a beer ($4.75) since there was no waitress and went back to my dark corner.

Watched a few more girls. One chick had very small tits, but a model body. For some reason she either was wearing a wig or hair extensions that were multi-colored. Looked like a freak. Oh well.... I'd still do her (if I ever had the chance).

A nice looking blonde was dancing on the main stage. I was getting ready to get up and tip her, but I was waiting for her to show her T&A, but after her set, she never showed the goods. She looked pretty nice. Not too thin and a nice tan. Ashame. I wanted to see more.

A couple of more girls were really hot. Great shape. Rated about 8 to 9. Showed all at the main stage. Nice puss. Perky tits. Tipped them. After their set, they'd go around and thank everyone. I thought that was nice.

Then this one chick, I'll call C., came by to thank me. She was so hot, I immediately asked her for a table dance before she got away. Man, this was fuckin' great. She was completely nude, total sweetness, and rubbing all over me instantly. When the song ended, she didn't want to stop and asked if it was okay to dance another before she got dressed. I asked her if she did extra work. Nope, but before she left, she talked me into going VIP (no BJ or FS, just the promise of a very good time -- I'm thinking HJ which is okay since I don't want to get a disease or anything). I know it is a rip off, but I wanted more.

Chick was so fucking hard bodied and blonde and fine. She was also drunk. Not real bad drunk. Good frat girl drunk. She was fun.

So all I had was my MC. 1.75 for her, .3 to the house, for 30 minutes. I kinda balked. She suggested 15 minutes for 1.00, but I said fuck it. Do the 30 and hope I get as much as I can during that 30. They needed my DL for the charge. Needless to say I didn't like the whole deal, but I'm so fucking blue balled, I needed it. Anyway, while the waitress is running my card, the chick is hitting me up for a drink (another $8.50). God, I know I'm being hosed. I heard the chick so "what??" in a dazed a confused voice when the waitress announced I was declined.

Waitress comes back and says my card was declined. I knew it was close to the limit. I don't know how much they were trying to charge (maybe 2.5). I need to check and make sure. I took this as a sign that I'm totally stupid, so I grabbed my MC, DL, and unspent cash and said I'm outta here.

I hope they don't run the charge or send a bill to my house (since they got my DL). I don't need the ball and chain ragging on me.

What's a guy gotta do to get safely blown away in this town by a hot chick? I need a release.

Went back to hotel, but stopped at Macaroni Grill for dinner. Don't know what it was, but the waitress there (who was thin with model looks) flirted with me. Kept wondering if I had makeup on me from the stripper or if she smelled hot women on me. I'm not young and handsome, so it was nice. Wish she would have asked me to meet her. We talked and I gave her my business card so she could email me some info about something she told me about. Who knows? She might have a kid of something. She looked about 18 or 19. Very pretty. Thank God I got a chick waitress. I'm sick and tired of getting male waiters, especially gay ones.

Oh well, I'll probably go back to Tiffanys 'cause I'm stupid.

Luv Reds

Gag on It
09-27-06, 21:50
What's a guy gotta do to get safely blown away in this town by a hot chick? I need a release.

ATL is a high roller city. most of teh providers want high rollers your best safest afordable bet is an AMP.

Tiger Guy X
09-27-06, 22:11
Yep, take Gag On It's word. In ATL way too many providers trying to charge high roller fee's when the clientele they serve are blue collar or low- to mid- range white collar guys. Just check out CL and see all the chicks trying to charge $200, $250, $250+ for some "time" spent with them. Of course many of them aren't even worth it.

ATL is a high roller city. most of teh providers want high rollers your best safest afordable bet is an AMP.

Elvis Lives
10-02-06, 23:56
Team, have not been doing to much lately - funds and time available are at all time low. Did have a pretty cool experience ala aaglean with a swinger type party. It was interesting and may have to try it again now that I understand how everything works. Stopped by my favorite club in Atlanta - Follies. Club is really laid back, clean and friendly. The girls are generally at least a 7-8 and what they may lack in looks, they make up in friendly attitude. Got a dance from an Alaskan, no I do not think she was an eskimo. Not much of a talker but had a very sexy box with a full set of lips that protruded when she danced - use your imagination on that one fellas. I also caught a couple dances from Rosie. For 10 bucks a lap, you can beat it, I mean you could beat it yourself, but why when you can get a 10 buck lap! She offered the VIP, but did not have the time nor the dough. From what I heard it really is that much more than the floor dances. If you got any info, let me know. Do yourself a favor, get out there, you will be glad you did.

Big Jay
10-17-06, 18:12
She says she dances at Oasis any 411?

JadedGuy
10-17-06, 21:41
She says she dances at Oasis any 411?Been to Oasis around 10 times in the past two months. Haven't seen her there. Sure that doesn't help too much, but all I have :)

Acaryu
10-18-06, 13:07
1. Big Jay, I go to Oasis night shift all the time and I have never met her.
2. Heard that Cheetah is closing soon. If it were true, too bad. It is an atlanta landmark, even though I dont like its snoppy girls.
3. What is wrong with Atlanta SC's? Strokers, Platinum 21, Master, Dollhouse, Gold Rush all turn into all black clubs. Follies, shooter alley mostly Mexican clubs. Gold Club, Cheetah going to close.
4. Thank God we still have Oasis, Pink Pony, Mardi Gras, Flashers,Tiffany.
5. This does not help the convention business. Las Vegas is going to take all our convention businesses.

Tiger Guy X
10-18-06, 18:06
In a nutshell the more "upscale" clubs tend to be more boring and you don't get as much bang for your buck. Thus, alot of their would be clientele go elsewhere to somplace where they can get a real lap dance and not just watch some chick air dance in front of them.

Not to mention that the convention crowd (just like "high rollers") are great ... when they come to town, but you can't sustain a business around them. Any good business needs regulars whom come in on a frequent or semi-frequent basis.

1. Big Jay, I go to Oasis night shift all the time and I have never met her.
2. Heard that Cheetah is closing soon. If it were true, too bad. It is an atlanta landmark, even though I dont like its snoppy girls.
3. What is wrong with Atlanta SC's? Strokers, Platinum 21, Master, Dollhouse, Gold Rush all turn into all black clubs. Follies, shooter alley mostly Mexican clubs. Gold Club, Cheetah going to close.
4. Thank God we still have Oasis, Pink Pony, Mardi Gras, Flashers,Tiffany.
5. This does not help the convention business. Las Vegas is going to take all our convention businesses.

Gag on It
10-28-06, 06:15
$10 to park
$10 to get in club
$10 for each lap dance ( I had 4 = waste of money)
$40 for VIP (hell no)
$80 to $200 for girl in VIP ( hell no)

i got there at ten and parking lot was full .. They renovated the club and have new managers and bouncers They have some very nice looking black girls ie. rap video type hos so if you have plenty of money to spend go have some fun there. i wont go back cause IMOP, strip clubs are not economical at all.

Acaryu
10-28-06, 21:16
$10 to park
$10 to get in club
$10 for each lap dance ( I had 4 = waste of money)
$40 for VIP (hell no)
$80 to $200 for girl in VIP ( hell no)

i got there at ten and parking lot was full .. They renovated the club and have new managers and bouncers They have some very nice looking black girls ie. rap video type hos so if you have plenty of money to spend go have some fun there. i wont go back cause IMOP, strip clubs are not economical at all.

This must be real inflation. I believe you can get a full course dinner for $ before over there. I will stay with oasis and pony. It is possibly cheaper than that.

LatinGod
11-01-06, 23:56
She says she dances at Oasis any 411?Just saw her on tuesday. She is one of the shooter girls. She was dressed up as a LA FD girl. Nice ass!

Big Jay
11-02-06, 19:34
Thanks for finding the last one. Anybody know anything about a white girl at Tattletales, her stagename is Levi?

Acaryu
11-04-06, 21:46
Thanks for finding the last one. Anybody know anything about a white girl at Tattletales, her stagename is Levi?

They have a new nice white girl, with tattoos, slim, good boobs, nice long legs in the day shift. Used to dance at Oasis and Mardi Gras. She is an 8 in any scale.

Tiger Guy X
11-04-06, 22:15
Ok, I was just driving up Roswell Road past Flashers to go home and saw Sandy Springs PD with it on major LOCK DOWN. They had taped off the entire parking lot with police tape ... mind you there were still a good bit of cars parked there too from what I could see. There were probably at least 6 Sandy Springs Police cruisers out side of it too with lights flashing. I don't know what's going down, but thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

I hope none of our fellow board members were in there partaking of any of that overpriced VIP extras I've heard are available there.

I'm going to try my best to catch the news to find out what's up. So if anybody else finds out any intelligence then be sure and pass it on to the rest of us.

Acaryu
11-04-06, 23:58
Ok, I was just driving up Roswell Road past Flashers to go home and saw Sandy Springs PD with it on major LOCK DOWN. They had taped off the entire parking lot with police tape ... mind you there were still a good bit of cars parked there too from what I could see. There were probably at least 6 Sandy Springs Police cruisers out side of it too with lights flashing. I don't know what's going down, but thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

I hope none of our fellow board members were in there partaking of any of that overpriced VIP extras I've heard are available there.

I'm going to try my best to catch the news to find out what's up. So if anybody else finds out any intelligence then be sure and pass it on to the rest of us.

Doesn't the police and politicians have better things to do other than being a moral police like the Taliban? I guess not.

Tiger Guy X
11-05-06, 01:51
Ok, I saw on the news that someone was apparently shot outside the club in the parking lot, so this time they had a legitimate reason to be there. At any rate though this might be the final nail in Flashers coffin since they have been on Sandy Springs Government's radar for quite some time.

Gag on It
11-05-06, 07:13
Ok, I saw on the news that someone was apparently shot outside the club in the parking lot, so this time they had a legitimate reason to be there. At any rate though this might be the final nail in Flashers coffin since they have been on Sandy Springs Government's radar for quite some time.

I am not surprised that shooting broke out there the damn high ass prices these stripper hos are charging now is crazy and driving mongers to violence. and more is to come.

Tiger Guy X
11-05-06, 15:53
I went past Flashers again last night around 1:30AM or so as I was heading out for a quick rendezvous with this chick out on FIB and it was open for business with plenty of customers. So I guess at least in the mean time things are going to be ok there.

Acaryu
11-13-06, 22:45
I have heard a lot of girls got fired for dancing too close. A lot of their girls have gone to Pink Pony. They have a lot of new girls nowadays and the manager is getting quite strict. Nonetheless, I still think the oasis girls talk to the customers a little more than PP. The quality at PP may be a little better. As other mongers said in this forum, you dont go to PP or oasis for extras. They are higher end club and is relatively more expensive.

Bill21
11-15-06, 17:00
I have heard a lot of girls got fired for dancing too close. A lot of their girls have gone to Pink Pony. They have a lot of new girls nowadays and the manager is getting quite strict. Nonetheless, I still think the oasis girls talk to the customers a little more than PP. The quality at PP may be a little better. As other mongers said in this forum, you dont go to PP or oasis for extras. They are higher end club and is relatively more expensive.Actually, the Oasis is my club of choice for extras :). I've never been a fan of the PP so I din't know about extras there.

JadedGuy
11-17-06, 11:46
Went to Club Wax last night for a couple of hours. The club has definately made a few changes since I was there a few weeks ago.

They no longer do lap dances out on the floor, although now the girls can dance nude. I'm thinking that's a really poor trade off for the patrons. Those dances are still $10 each btw.

I paid $5 to park, which is new to me too. During the peak hours they normally charge $10 to park up front. But I just ignore the guys up front and park down the side of the club. I've never been charged for that, until last night. Funny thing was the guy walked in to the front desk with me and even wrote me a receipt. No suprise that they probably had a problem with the parking lot security holding back a bit from time to time.

I also noticed that I only knew four of the girls working. Something else new to me, as I pretty much knew all but a handful just a couple of weeks ago. I asked three of the girls I did know for the rundown on things. I was told by all of them that several girls were just recently fired. They said that some didn't want to dance nude all of the time etc. Take that one with a grain of salt. The girls also said that the place is still mananged by the same people, but they just tightened up a bit, and wanted to get some fresh faces in the club. ( Both patrons and girls)

As far as looks go, the club pretty much looked the same. The place was busy... well busy for Wax. I attribute alot of that to the fact that LE had a noticeable presence on FIB last night. ( See SW section)

Things are still the same in the VIP room. I did notice that the girls were asking more than they were previously. I've had no problem getting what I wanted for $$ in the VIP room. All of the newer faces were asking WELL over $ from the start. I told several that was never going to happen from me. Most complained and tried to talk me into it. After a few minutes, they dropped to right at $, and telling me to promise them more next time. Nope... move on please. The girls I knew were a different story. But I've dropped a good bit of moeny their way previously. So I guess I've bought my way into a reasonable price. Certainly nothing to brag about.

So in summary: Wax still has some really attractive talent. A good deal of the ladies would show favorably against any other club's dancers. Prices are creeping up fast for the VIP area. No lap dances outside the VIP room is a bad thing. Unless you are a regular, I would say that you could expect $200+ for a short evening with one VIP trip. The VIP room itself runs $20-$40, depending on the time of night and if they call a special on it for a quick minute. 5 to park, 10 at the door during prime time. Beers at 4 each, and of course, the rest if you take a lady for a VIP dance.

Gag on It
11-19-06, 17:51
So in summary: Wax still has some really attractive talent. A good deal of the ladies would show favorably against any other club's dancers. Prices are creeping up fast for the VIP area. No lap dances outside the VIP room is a bad thing. Unless you are a regular, I would say that you could expect $200+ for a short evening with one VIP trip. The VIP room itself runs $20-$40, depending on the time of night and if they call a special on it for a quick minute. 5 to park, 10 at the door during prime time. Beers at 4 each, and of course, the rest if you take a lady for a VIP dance.

Yup the good old days of WAX (any many other things in ATlanta) are gone now!!! i remember when WAX had a party atmosphere VIP was $20 and the gorls were just having fun charging $40 for everything oh well

Scorpio62
11-20-06, 10:01
Heard that Platinum21 Beer&Wine license has been revoked. Any confirmation.

Scorpio62

Cool
11-21-06, 23:07
Does anyone have contact info for the world famous Pinky that just moved from CA? If so, PM me.

Martin Dobro
11-22-06, 01:44
Visiting ATL, believed the hype, went to Cheetahs.

Had a good time, mostly because I wasn't expecting *any* extras out of it. Chatted with a bunch of the girls, but there's nothing there beyond eye candy. Maybe if I had $$$ to blow on private rooms and crap like that, but for that kind of cash I'd rather have a two girl massage at an AMP.

Still, for a strip club, it's a good one.

Darmour88
11-23-06, 04:13
Visiting ATL, believed the hype, went to Cheetahs.

Had a good time, mostly because I wasn't expecting *any* extras out of it. Chatted with a bunch of the girls, but there's nothing there beyond eye candy. Maybe if I had $$$ to blow on private rooms and crap like that, but for that kind of cash I'd rather have a two girl massage at an AMP.

Still, for a strip club, it's a good one.$$$ for a two girl at an AMP? Where did you manage to find that? Last time i tried to get that they said $600 + room fee.

You may backchannel me if you have to.

Muffbuster69
11-23-06, 08:24
Was in club wax 5 weeks ago and had a great time coming back next week and looking forward to going back,thats the only one i have been to ,is this the best one right now or can somebody suggest a better one,Thanks for any info and ,Happy Thanksgiving

Dsouth
11-28-06, 20:20
Heard that Platinum21 Beer&Wine license has been revoked. Any confirmation.

Scorpio62Beer, wine AND liquor is available there as of Thanksgiving evening.

Acaryu
01-09-07, 14:47
Kim and Brianna are real cute beautiful girls. I always get some shooters from them. They are 9's. They are always busy though.