PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Skip15
04-23-19, 09:31
I have noticed lately that the corner (on your left when you walk in over by the far left wall where the high chairs are) where the deep soft chair is there seems to be a set of regulars who "camp" out there during the day shift. Not only do they commandeer the soft chair but they grab a high back chair as well. One guy bought a few stacks of $ wrapped in bank wrappers the other day.

Where they congregate than becomes a sort of off limits VIP area (blunts are also in motion) and makes it a challenge to grab that area. No biggie but as those high back chairs are premium seats its kinda a pain.

Any Follies veterans know this crew or of them and their story?

Joesouncool
04-23-19, 12:09
No greater honkey than me, and I can barely walk through Flashers without my dick slipping into an ebony vagina.

"Oops!

In other words: money is green.

O.Definitely true.

My only thing is that the smoke is too thick in Follie for my taste. I've been a few times. The girls are nice to me. I don't get any hassle. It is all good.

Soaky1
04-23-19, 12:16
I have noticed lately that the corner (on your left when you walk in over by the far left wall where the high chairs are) where the deep soft chair is there seems to be a set of regulars who "camp" out there during the day shift. Not only do they commandeer the soft chair but they grab a high back chair as well. One guy bought a few stacks of $ wrapped in bank wrappers the other day.

Where they congregate than becomes a sort of off limits VIP area (blunts are also in motion) and makes it a challenge to grab that area. No biggie but as those high back chairs are premium seats its kinda a pain.

Any Follies veterans know this crew or of them and their story?I don't know of them specifically as individuals. But, the "weed men" pretty much set up shop in that corner and the opposite corner (behind the cigarette machine). Basically, they pay off / become tight with the managers so when the "weed man / men" arrive those corners are cleared for him / them and the rest of the crew. Or, say someone not in the crew is already sitting there, or in a space that could be filled by a later arriving crewmember: they just act as if the non-affiliated patron (s) isn't there and just take adjacent seats and conduct business as usual. Sooner or later, the crowd, the smoke and the mass of dancers (who ignore the non-affiliated patrons) will make the patrons leave of their own volition, thus freeing up additional seats.

The corner locations act as kind of a known business address. I have on occasion when I just happened to have sat in one of those seats, been approached by multiple dancers seeking weed. Dancers love weed.

Androo75
04-23-19, 12:45
Definitely true.

My only thing is that the smoke is too thick in Follie for my taste. I've been a few times. The girls are nice to me. I don't get any hassle. It is all good.What's a good budget for Follies to secure VIP treatment?

Ozymandias
04-23-19, 15:21
They're closed. Right? I was wondering about Follies.
I meant to type "Follies"; some kind of Freudian slip, I guess. "Follies" is a guaranteed wet dick, in whatever color of pussy you want.

Flashers is indeed closed (had one of the best birthday BBBJs of my life at Flashers, a 19 yo Cambodian spinner, "Jade", wouldn't release until she'd milked every drop, then opened her mouth to show me the load on her tongue, and swallowed. Memories! She's an RN now.).

O.

Ozymandias
04-23-19, 15:27
What's a good budget for Follies to secure VIP treatment?Figure VIP can range from $152-$250 (I always paid $152, but higher prices are reported lately), plus whatever else you need (drinks, pre-VIP dances, etc.).

I usually take $400 and four condoms (Kimono microthins) when I go to Follies, and often wind up fucking two girls there. I'd say take $300 to make sure you'll leave with lightened balls.

Bear in mind the in-club ATM is a huge rip-off, so you definitely want to pack a little extra.

O.

Androo75
04-23-19, 16:15
Figure VIP can range from $152-$250 (I always paid $152, but higher prices are reported lately), plus whatever else you need (drinks, pre-VIP dances, etc.).

I usually take $400 and four condoms (Kimono microthins) when I go to Follies, and often wind up fucking two girls there. I'd say take $300 to make sure you'll leave with lightened balls.

Bear in mind the in-club ATM is a huge rip-off, so you definitely want to pack a little extra.

O.O you are a scholar and a gentleman, thank you for the run down.

After a year of experiences that run the gambit, strip clubs really feel like my speed, I'm big on the 'look the part' aspect; heels, the cheap perfume, body glitter and smokey air lit by a neon glow. Nothing sucks worse then a provider showing off the ****-look in ad photos only to show up to a girl who looks like she just got off her shift at Target.

I'm in. I'll likely Uber over to avoid parking, and definitely bring a roll. My budget is about $500 and I'm on the wagon, so I won't be spending on booze.

So you're saying tip $10 for lap dances, find the right partner and don't drop more then $150-$200 in VIP- correct? I don't want to damage the pay scale ecosystem.

Lastly, while I do utilize protection is it mandatory, or have you managed to slide in / pop without resistance?

NikkaNamedSlik
04-23-19, 18:59
Got a few lap dances from this chick at follies. Her body was flawless. Anybody ever had her?

AllofdaAbove
04-23-19, 23:25
Anyone have any info on Lyric at Follies. Beautiful AA spinner. Gives great dances on the floor. Very passionate with lots of stick shifting every time I dance with her. Was hoping someone could tell me what she is like in VIP or OTC before I take the dive.

Androo75
04-24-19, 00:00
Got a few lap dances from this chick at follies. Her body was flawless. Anybody ever had her?Might be able to find her via IG. Just search 'follies' see attached.

Definitely headed there after seeing the selection, still kinda weary about the scene, so if y'all see a young white rocker lookin' dude give me the nod. LOL.

SpaKing
04-24-19, 08:45
Might be able to find her via IG. Just search 'follies' see attached.

Definitely headed there after seeing the selection, still kinda weary about the scene, so if y'all see a young white rocker lookin' dude give me the nod. LOL.With all the money Follies makes you would think they had the common decency to put in some smoke machines. I guess they want the smokers and pot head clientele. Can you imagine what those gals lungs look like working in that place all the time. Disgusting. I would love to go but I cannot stand cigarette smoke.

Ozymandias
04-24-19, 10:24
So you're saying tip $10 for lap dances, find the right partner and don't drop more then $150-$200 in VIP- correct? That's right. Test, then invest.

Lastly, while I do utilize protection is it mandatory, or have you managed to slide in / pop without resistance?You can certainly find girls who will fuck bare and even take the load internally, but it's mechanically difficult in a strip club. Usually you're sitting on a sofa, and she's in your lap straddling you (either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl); if you pump a load into her, when she lifts off, it has a good chance of dribbling out and into your lap.

Call me fussy, but I'm not interested in sitting in a pool of my own cooling semen.

So I always use a condom in the club; any bare fucking can wait for an OTC.

O.

Joesouncool
04-24-19, 21:15
That's right. Test, then invest.
Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I violated this once at the pink pony and never would again. Nice thick brunette, huge tits, all the right curves, and all she fucking did was ***** the entire time in VIP. It was years ago, but I have never forgotten it. She bitched about the club, the other dancers, me, every fucking thing. She thought her job was to sit there and talk to me. Fuck no, get up and shake that ass *****. Talk dirty. Let me suck on those fucking titties. Gawd, I have never forgotten about that disaster.

Why'all stay safe out there.

Joesouncool
04-24-19, 21:20
You can certainly find girls who will fuck bare and even take the load internally, but it's mechanically difficult in a strip club. Usually you're sitting on a sofa, and she's in your lap straddling you (either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl); if you pump a load into her, when she lifts off, it has a good chance of dribbling out and into your lap.

Call me fussy, but I'm not interested in sitting in a pool of my own cooling semen.

O.I hate condoms, but I'd never do a stripper in a club bare or otherwise. For me, there's just too much going on. I had a Latina at Follies try to climb on bare in the VIP there. I just couldn't do it. Get me in a bed, and I have no problem with it. Other people, the music, the smoke, some bouncer yelling, and it's just too much for me. Yes, find a willing participant, but can't do it in a club.

Niteluvr
04-25-19, 02:10
That's right. Test, then invest.

You can certainly find girls who will fuck bare and even take the load internally, but it's mechanically difficult in a strip club. Usually you're sitting on a sofa, and she's in your lap straddling you (either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl); if you pump a load into her, when she lifts off, it has a good chance of dribbling out and into your lap.

O.Isn't that what a strategic pull-out is for with wet wipes?

Hit it banana up, straight in, drip-out, wet wipes. Dotted thousands like that in Korea / China. Is it an extra issue here in strip clubs?

Succulent
04-26-19, 19:34
Needing a Follies run, but the lady at home only works nights and I work days. Safest time for me to go without getting caught is Friday nights, but I've never not gone during the day. Any of you old timers / night regs, have experience going on the weekend?

AppleSauce87
04-29-19, 00:29
Hey guys. I have a question and am wondering if any of you might know. So I'm not new to strip clubs, and I've gone plenty of times alone during the day. But I've never gone alone at night. Thing is I've only gone once to a strip club with friends at night, and the club shut down.

So I'm wondering, do any of you go to strip clubs during the night alone? What time would be best to go before it gets too crowded? I usually just sit at the bar.

Also I'm primarily interested in certain clubs. I'm not interested in follies. Tbh it seems easy to "blend in" during anytime, but I feel like the "type" of girl I'm looking for is rarer at follies.

I'm primarily interested in the clubs like Cheetah, Pink Pony, and Oasis. Honestly the main thing I'm worried about is if it'll get too crowded. It's been a long time since I went, so I don't know how much things have changed.

I feel like at Cheetah, the bars would fill up quick at night. What if I have nowhere to sit! Would feel weird sitting alone at a table, plus all the tables might even be full.

Pink pony seems to have bars with the most space. I'm wondering if that place gets full at night still though?

I've been to Oasis once. I didn't like the layout. Seems to have the least space especially at the bars. Or are there places to sit at night? Also seems to have higher male to female ratio from my one time trip.

I guess my main point is. Is there anywhere I can sit at night? What if it gets too full, would I have to stand? I feel like that would be so awkward. Would love to hear some input!

Acaryu
04-29-19, 14:00
Hey guys. I have a question and am wondering if any of you might know. So I'm not new to strip clubs, and I've gone plenty of times alone during the day. But I've never gone alone at night. Thing is I've only gone once to a strip club with friends at night, and the club shut down.

So I'm wondering, do any of you go to strip clubs during the night alone? What time would be best to go before it gets too crowded? I usually just sit at the bar.

Also I'm primarily interested in certain clubs. I'm not interested in follies. Tbh it seems easy to "blend in" during anytime, but I feel like the "type" of girl I'm looking for is rarer at follies.

I'm primarily interested in the clubs like Cheetah, Pink Pony, and Oasis. Honestly the main thing I'm worried about is if it'll get too crowded. It's been a long time since I went, so I don't know how much things have changed.

I feel like at Cheetah, the bars would fill up quick at night. What if I have nowhere to sit! Would feel weird sitting alone at a table, plus all the tables might even be full.

Pink pony seems to have bars with the most space. I'm wondering if that place gets full at night still though?

I've been to Oasis once. I didn't like the layout. Seems to have the least space especially at the bars. Or are there places to sit at night? Also seems to have higher male to female ratio from my one time trip.

I guess my main point is. Is there anywhere I can sit at night? What if it gets too full, would I have to stand? I feel like that would be so awkward. Would love to hear some input!They have a lot of nice looking girls on Friday and Saturday nights. Naturally they are most crowded during that time. You may have to go there before 9 to sit on the limited bar space. After 11 pm, it is very crowded. Try slipping a 20 to the bouncers at the door to get a low top table. To sit on the tall round top, some people have to slip a 100 to the bouncer during peak time or buy a bottle of alcohol. For one person, a small round top is perfect. It offers the best view when the girl is table dancing. Some busy nights, they have 75 girls.

DudeNJ
04-30-19, 08:13
I hate condoms, but I'd never do a stripper in a club bare or otherwise. For me, there's just too much going on. I had a Latina at Follies try to climb on bare in the VIP there. I just couldn't do it. Get me in a bed, and I have no problem with it. Other people, the music, the smoke, some bouncer yelling, and it's just too much for me. Yes, find a willing participant, but can't do it in a club.

Why'all stay safe out there.I hate condoms and over 15 years I have done my fair share of barebacking strippers massage parlor girls, . Even while mongering overseas Dominican Republic Columbia and Thailand and I am still alive. No junkies no open cuts, no anal. And I try to use best judgement on picking clean looking chick and I have yet to catch anything.

yes, I have barebacked two strippers at Follies one Spanish girl in VIP and skinny black girl...took it out during lap dance in the back and she said give me the VIP money now and I will slide it in.... she took the nut, I could tell she was a pro, she has done that before :)

DarkKnight2K
04-30-19, 10:52
Haven't been to a Atlanta Strip Club before, but I have plans to be in your fine city in the next month with some time to visit a strip club. Haven't decided which club I'll be visiting yet but this site has been helpful. Anyways, I wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone has done this or if they have any recommendations for clubs or specific girls.

One month before I visit, I begin taking a supplement stack with the goal to increase my semen volume (load size). I stack zinc, lecithin, and l arginine. Along with this, I also stay very hydrated drinking over one gallon of water per day. I refrain from getting off for at least 14 days before my club visit and in the last three days before my club visit I practice edging.

When all of these things are done together the size of your load is fucking huge. Not just noticeably larger but it makes a mess. Peter North like loads of not bigger.

I like to ejaculate on the girl or in her mouth so that I can see the size of the load and be visually stimulated by it. I also like the female to see it too so she can be visually stimulated and shocked by it. Blowing in their mouth yields the same reaction as well.

Anyone ever done this before? Any Atlanta club regulars have any recommendations on where I should visit and who I should visit on my mission to shoot a huge load? There might even be a girl who you didn't care for or had a bad experience with that you want to get back at. I could hose her down for you.

Looking forward to visiting Atlanta.LOL! That last sentence made me spit my drink out, "hose her down for you". I dub thee Headpool, the merc for her mouth.

AppleSauce87
04-30-19, 11:07
They have a lot of nice looking girls on Friday and Saturday nights. Naturally they are most crowded during that time. You may have to go there before 9 to sit on the limited bar space. After 11 pm, it is very crowded. Try slipping a 20 to the bouncers at the door to get a low top table. To sit on the tall round top, some people have to slip a 100 to the bouncer during peak time or buy a bottle of alcohol. For one person, a small round top is perfect. It offers the best view when the girl is table dancing. Some busy nights, they have 75 girls.Wow 75 girls in oasis, not sure how everyone would even fit lmao. I'd be fine with going at 7 pm or 8 pm. Hoping most of those places won't be crowded at those times?

Succulent
05-01-19, 19:57
Got to hit up Follies this past Tuesday, got there around 4 pm. Not too crowded, but definitely all the good seats taken. Immediately ran in to a little 5'3" mocha beauty, butt ass naked walking around. I couldn't help but chuckle. Which caused her to turn to me asking why I was laughing. After I told her it's cause I liked what I was seeing, she bent over in front of me to show me her plug.

I made the mistake of saying I was heading to the bar, after buying her a drink I took her to sit down. She was cool enough to kick some dude out the nice couch seats to let me sit down, so I guess those drinks were worth it. She talked my ear off about race, then gave me an okay dance. All in all, spent about half an hour with her, down 30 bones (my drink, her drink, and a dance). I did get to play with her body a lot as she chewed my ear off, so not terrible, but not nearly as good as you old timers.

I wouldve probably stayed with her, but I came knowing I wanted some big ass titties. I found this older Cuban girl by the name of Marlovina? I couldn't pronounce it. But by gawd some big hangers. Natural, but as perky as those nice fake ones you see some of the other walking around. From minute one she wanted VIP. I did NOT. Lots of stick shifting, great tits, but she was too short to rub and put them in my face at the same time. She kept asking for VIP. Got more aggresive the more I said no. First nibbling me, then biting, then pinching my nipples, she made sure to roll up my shorts to rub her bare pussy on me.

Nonstop this girl wanted my dick. Even telling other strippers that I keep saying no to fucking her, but I'm hard as fuck. Like no shit, I'm hard, you're about to rub my dick off. I finally just asked her when I was close how many songs, she said 5. I let her finish me, and then apparently it was 10? I would've been pissed if she didn't spook me with how aggresive she was about VIP. I wouldve gone, but I just want tits, I don't do body fluids. I legit felt I wouldve been raped in VIP. I get too scared catching shit. But anyway.

All in all 1. 3 bones for the two girls. And then 20 for valet. Fml.

Morning is definitely the way to go.

Joesouncool
05-01-19, 21:21
At RoySzout There are bunch it would be funny if you squirted. The funniest thing is to get it in their hair. The other girls will give them a ton of shit in the dressing room about cleaning cum out of their hair.

CarmelFight
05-02-19, 06:44
Ehh typical walk in all the good seats and high chairs taken but was able to get a bar seat. Saw some gorgeous white ladies over in the corner atm side ebony dancers by the VIP side and the latinas in the center? Things get segregated or something? Anyway I was wanting some Latina action came across a chic from El Salvador didn't catch her name but she was grinding without introducing herself LOL. I went with the flow and had a few dances and of course VIP. She was very mechanical, and I was tipsey with 4 beers I ended up way overpaying her but w / e I had a good time. The second girl was from PR and she flat out stripped naked for me at the bar! We went to VIP and things got very heated, this time I went into the VIP room with long couch and could hear the bouncer blocking off people from the back so he was right outside the curtain. Anyway we were both sweating from the intense action going on, could hear white dancer moaning in the room next to me which was giving me even more intense than I noticed across from me a gorgeous white dancer eye balling me through the crack she was rcg on some dude across from me and both curtains weren't closed all the way so while I was in doggy pounding away we just kept staring at each other LOL she started giving a blowjob motion and smiling seductively and I blew my wad deep in my stripper it was so intense I grabbed her hair and pulled back and she moaned "Papi" real loud the look on her face in the mirror will be burned in my mind forever that's for sure! Idk if this is a typical trip for many but yeah I dropped about $700 bouncer was cool and didn't bother me and pulled me aside and asked if I had a good time haha I tipped him well. I don't usually spend that much on a trip to follies but damn I had a good time, didn't get to meet the gorgeous stripper that was across from me but maybe next time. I'll probably get some heat from guys about spending my money but w / e personally I'd prefer escorts but it's nice to change it up. 1st girl was all covered, PR was BBBJ covered FS.

Southerncfp
05-02-19, 07:59
Got to hit up Follies this past Tuesday, got there around 4 pm. Not too crowded, but definitely all the good seats taken. Immediately ran in to a little 5'3" mocha beauty, butt ass naked walking around. I couldn't help but chuckle. Which caused her to turn to me asking why I was laughing. After I told her it's cause I liked what I was seeing, she bent over in front of me to show me her plug.

I made the mistake of saying I was heading to the bar, after buying her a drink I took her to sit down. She was cool enough to kick some dude out the nice couch seats to let me sit down, so I guess those drinks were worth it. She talked my ear off about race, then gave me an okay dance. All in all, spent about half an hour with her, down 30 bones (my drink, her drink, and a dance). I did get to play with her body a lot as she chewed my ear off, so not terrible, but not nearly as good as you old timers.

I wouldve probably stayed with her, but I came knowing I wanted some big ass titties. I found this older Cuban girl by the name of Marlovina? I couldn't pronounce it. But by gawd some big hangers. Natural, but as perky as those nice fake ones you see some of the other walking around. From minute one she wanted VIP. I did NOT. Lots of stick shifting, great tits, but she was too short to rub and put them in my face at the same time. She kept asking for VIP. Got more aggresive the more I said no. First nibbling me, then biting, then pinching my nipples, she made sure to roll up my shorts to rub her bare pussy on me.

Nonstop this girl wanted my dick. Even telling other strippers that I keep saying no to fucking her, but I'm hard as fuck. Like no shit, I'm hard, you're about to rub my dick off. I finally just asked her when I was close how many songs, she said 5. I let her finish me, and then apparently it was 10? I would've been pissed if she didn't spook me with how aggresive she was about VIP. I wouldve gone, but I just want tits, I don't do body fluids. I legit felt I wouldve been raped in VIP. I get too scared catching shit. But anyway.

All in all 1. 3 bones for the two girls. And then 20 for valet. Fml.

Morning is definitely the way to go.That's the problem with the Latin women at Follies. Most are absolutely beautiful, but they rush to go to VIP as soon as they start rubbing your dick. I guess in their mind that approach works for them. Personally, I'm a little different than you sir. I want a skanky girl. Looks are secondary to me. If she wants to get down right on the floor at one of the tables, all the better. She's a keeper. In all my visits there, only one was ever Latina. Mostly white and black girls. They know what we're there for. A quick rub and tug, some dirty talk, a smoke, and a couple drinks. Good report bro.

Skip15
05-02-19, 08:24
Have been going to Follies for awhile and one of the reasons is the hunt for what I guess one could call "the Follies Unicorn" . I use that term to describe a Caucasian girl in shape not thick HWP who works out is under 25 who really is the GND but for various reasons has ended up there temporarily (ie she may only be there for a week a month or a day) . Daytime Follies probably has about maybe 5 % Caucasian ladies. You go from there and add "in shape" "college going" and that ratio then gets to maybe 1% hence the term Follies Unicorn.

Nova (not her real name) was / is just such a lady tight college girl (Vball) who needs income. Met her about 3 weeks ago and I have been back but have not seen her. Anybody else run into this gem lately? PM OK. Would love to see her again there. Maybe she moved to TTales / Cheetah / Oasis?

Joesouncool
05-02-19, 13:48
That's the problem with the Latin women at Follies. Most are absolutely beautiful, but they rush to go to VIP as soon as they start rubbing your dick. I guess in their mind that approach works for them. Personally, I'm a little different than you sir. I want a skanky girl. Looks are secondary to me. If she wants to get down right on the floor at one of the tables, all the better. She's a keeper. In all my visits there, only one was ever Latina. Mostly white and black girls. They know what we're there for. A quick rub and tug, some dirty talk, a smoke, and a couple drinks. Good report bro.Cubans are very aggressive. They don't have anything in Cuba. When they came to the US, they don't have anything. So, they are out their being aggressive. I read lots of forums, and without a doubt Cubans are the most aggressive girls out there.

Joesouncool
05-02-19, 13:54
At RoySzout There are bunch it would be funny if you squirted. The funniest thing is to get it in their hair. The other girls will give them a ton of shit in the dressing room about cleaning cum out of their hair.This brings back more memories. So I'm at the apartment of an oasis girl years ago. I bust all over her face. It's in her face, her mouth, her hair, on her tits, everywhere. I get a lecture about cum in the hair for 15 minutes. I'm just laughing the whole time. She tells me about the dried cum in the hair talks in the locker room. Last time I ever saw her OTC.

Hyperion11
05-02-19, 23:07
I am from Boston and visiting Atlanta. Last night I arrived late to the hotel, tried to contact some escorts from this forum but none replied, so I took an Uber to Follies.

No line outside, I paid the $20 fee and got inside. I sat at the bar, got a beer, and was shortly approached by an ebony girl. She looked and acted promising, so we went to the couches for couple dances. Without even asking, she told me that we can go to VIP afterwards where she will do BBBJCIM for $250. A bit expensive, so I told her I'll think about it and paid for the dances. First bad surprise, I am sure there were 2 dances, but she said there were 4. Didn't want to ruin the evening by arguing, so I gave her $40 and went back to the bar.

For the rest of the night I got some dances from 2 white girls, all very nice and fair (no cheating at the number of dances! However both made it very clear that they don't do anything except dances in VIP.

That was my first experience, hopefully will fare better next time.

As a side note, if someone can recommend an escort that does CIM, I would greatly appreciate. Couple contacts I found around here are not answering.

j middle
05-03-19, 07:58
Have been going to Follies for awhile and one of the reasons is the hunt for what I guess one could call "the Follies Unicorn" . I use that term to describe a Caucasian girl in shape not thick HWP who works out is under 25 who really is the GND but for various reasons has ended up there temporarily (ie she may only be there for a week a month or a day) . Daytime Follies probably has about maybe 5 % Caucasian ladies. You go from there and add "in shape" "college going" and that ratio then gets to maybe 1% hence the term Follies Unicorn.

Nova (not her real name) was / is just such a lady tight college girl (Vball) who needs income. Met her about 3 weeks ago and I have been back but have not seen her. Anybody else run into this gem lately? PM OK. Would love to see her again there. Maybe she moved to TTales / Cheetah / Oasis?I saw her Saturday sitting at the bar good grind asked about VIP after to dances of stick shifting opt saod she doe t do VIP.

Hindenburg
05-05-19, 13:29
Follies rip off report TONI spinner ebony.

Wears chain that has Toni on it.

Will agree to whatever then while mid session in VIP.

Demand more or change what is offered.

I think I remember reading another report about.

Her and should have steered clear thinking with.

Wrong head.

JMAbacus
05-05-19, 16:03
First post as I am from out of state but travel to Atl. For AA spinner entertainment. Hope I get the formatting correct. Met Toni at Follies and after a couple dances took her to dinner. Over dinner she suggested that we (I) get a room. At my advanced age I'm never sure how these things might go. I gave her roughly $100 for the dinner date and about $220 more after a 45 minute session that included mutual massage, DATY, and 15 minutes of BBBJ to completion. She had claimed that she would do a GFE which I need to perform with a condom but it was limited to a peck on the cheek. So, she made several comments about the second donation and wanted a little more which wasn't happening based on the lack of GFE. In summary, she's a hustler that will tell you what you need to hear. No repeat for me as well.

BJ4015
05-05-19, 18:17
Follies rip off report TONI spinner ebony.

Wears chain that has Toni on it.

Will agree to whatever then while mid session in VIP.

Demand more or change what is offered.

I think I remember reading another report about.

Her and should have steered clear thinking with.

Wrong head.Skinny black girl? Yeah she got me a long time ago. Went to VIP and it was constant upsell and really ended up with nothing. Stay away from her.

Hindenburg
05-06-19, 19:57
Skinny black girl? Yeah she got me a long time ago. Went to VIP and it was constant upsell and really ended up with nothing. Stay away from her.Yup that's her. Plenty of options out there, y'all don't waste your time or money on that one.

DrLight764
05-07-19, 03:52
Went to Allure on last night amd wasn't really impressed. The dancing was good amd the girls looked (plastic) in the ass region but still looked aight. Unfortunately they aren't as friendly as follies. Got to get a VIP booth to sit and I don't think theres a private dance section unfortunately. I'd give it a 5/10. Don't expect much.

Dj In Hb
05-08-19, 18:10
Went to Follies yesterday. I was sitting at the bar and a banging hot Mexican girl (Maya?) comes over and offers dances. I was a little surprised that she danced for me right at the bar, but as I've read on here, the dances did not disappoint.

She asked about VIP but wasn't pushy when I said I wanted to wait a bit. I asked her what was allowed. And she proceeded to put my hands on her tits and say the only thing off-limits was the kitty. I didn't specifically ask if that was cool in VIP, but I got the impression that it might not be.

In any cases, the dances were awesome and I'll most likely return soon to try VIP with her. Any advise others can offer about her or other Follies girls (preferably white / Latina / Asian) would be much appreciated.

DJ.

ItsMe8807
05-09-19, 11:31
I'm working close to Goldrush. How's the club? Any extras? Club wax used to be be go to but the last few times I've been it was a no extra clubs with crappy dances.

RondaColdSon
05-11-19, 00:26
Went to Allure on last night amd wasn't really impressed. The dancing was good amd the girls looked (plastic) in the ass region but still looked aight. Unfortunately they aren't as friendly as follies. Got to get a VIP booth to sit and I don't think theres a private dance section unfortunately. I'd give it a 5/10. Don't expect much.Don't go to Allure for extras, just go there if you want to ball.

SpaKing
05-11-19, 09:52
I am not a fan of Strtip clubs. But I have a few good friends who just love them and go very often. They conned me into going to Cheetah. Lunch time. Place was empty. Only a few patrons. But several ladies. There were a few damn good looking ones. One little black gal named Lisa was really nice. Slick body. Firm breast. Tight round ass. Petite. Fun as hell. Friendly as can be. Made the trip worth it. Told her she had me afflicted with Jungle Fever. She texted me afterward and I told her I was still feverish. They conned me into the VIP. As usual a rip off. Had two of them. The gal who watches it came in three times in 30 minutes. Lisa said you shouldn't have let the white girl in there with us. Next time. WTF?? I will stick to my CAMPS. It wasn't quite what the guys brag about Follies, but then it is a lot higher class place. And I won't get lung cancer from my visit. But then I might go back to see the little gal again. LOL.

Ozymandias
05-11-19, 13:06
I am not a fan of Strtip clubs. But I have a few good friends who just love them and go very often. They conned me into going to Cheetah. Lunch time. Place was empty. Only a few patrons. But several ladies. There were a few damn good looking ones. One little black gal named Lisa was really nice. Slick body. Firm breast. Tight round ass. Petite. Fun as hell. Friendly as can be. Made the trip worth it. Told her she had me afflicted with Jungle Fever. She texted me afterward and I told her I was still feverish. They conned me into the VIP. As usual a rip off. Had two of them. The gal who watches it came in three times in 30 minutes. Lisa said you shouldn't have let the white girl in there with us. Next time. WTF?? I will stick to my CAMPS. It wasn't quite what the guys brag about Follies, but then it is a lot higher class place. And I won't get lung cancer from my visit. But then I might go back to see the little gal again. LOL.Historically, my dick has spent more time inside Cheetah girls than any other category of stripper, even Follies.

Just not *in* the club. Cheetah VIP isn't worth it, because it's not really an extras club (I HAVE had extras at Cheetah, but it's not standard fare like it is at Follies.).

Cheetah is all about OTC.

Cheetah girls are funny. First, they actually think of themselves as "Cheetah girls", like that's a special thing, up there with "Victoria's Secret Angels" or "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders"; they take actual pride in dancing at the Cheetah. The best way to treat them is less like rental pussy or fuck toys and more like actual human women you might meet at a dance club or party. They're party girls, and that realization is how you bed them (often more than one at a time, as in my experience, Cheetah girls frequently identify as bisexual.).

When I was working on my PhD at Tech, I used to sometimes go to Cheetah for lunch. A friend of mine was the day shift deejay, and also an I.M.-level chess player, so we'd set up a table and play chess, I'd hit the free lunch bar, and at night I was fucking Cheetah girls (I roomed with two of them). It was like a dream. So, I have a soft spot for the club.

O.

Joesouncool
05-11-19, 16:13
Historically, my dick has spent more time inside Cheetah girls than any other category of stripper, even Follies.

Just not *in* the club. Cheetah VIP isn't worth it, because it's not really an extras club (I HAVE had extras at Cheetah, but it's not standard fare like it is at Follies.).

Cheetah is all about OTC.

Cheetah girls are funny. First, they actually think of themselves as "Cheetah girls", like that's a special thing, up there with "Victoria's Secret Angels" or "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders"; they take actual pride in dancing at the Cheetah. The best way to treat them is less like rental pussy or fuck toys and more like actual human women you might meet at a dance club or party. They're party girls, and that realization is how you bed them (often more than one at a time, as in my experience, Cheetah girls frequently identify as bisexual.).

When I was working on my PhD at Tech, I used to sometimes go to Cheetah for lunch. A friend of mine was the day shift deejay, and also an I.M.-level chess player, so we'd set up a table and play chess, I'd hit the free lunch bar, and at night I was fucking Cheetah girls (I roomed with two of them). It was like a dream. So, I have a soft spot for the club.

O.This is why I love reading O. Everyone could learn from him. My experience was the same as him in that age bracket. If you go to a good class club, if you treat the girls like real people, you get just about whatever you want.

AmpLovr
05-12-19, 22:42
Hey guys.

A little help would be appreciated. I can't take the Follies scene anymore. $20 to park and wait in line to a packed house. How is Tattletales? How much are laps? Are they still good grindage? How about Parking? Not looking to get laid or VIP. How about the ethnicity? Or is there another similar place nearby. I haven't been to that area in years. I don't suppose there is a smoke free strip club in the USA.

Thanks.

AMP.

DocGoins
05-13-19, 12:32
I'll be in ATL in a couple of weeks and love to hit up good clubs in whatever city I'm in. Can anyone recommend a club with girls with huge implants? Or particular dancers?

Thanks.

Ozymandias
05-13-19, 20:05
I'll be in ATL in a couple of weeks and love to hit up good clubs in whatever city I'm in. Can anyone recommend a club with girls with huge implants? Or particular dancers?

Thanks.Not my thing at all, so I can't venture a name, but probably most likely to find that at the Cheetah. But it's less a thing than it once was.

(What you're really looking for are Feature dancers, but I'm not aware of any clubs which do features anymore? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.).

O.

Spaniard21
05-15-19, 12:35
Out of towner here, had one night to play, last minute business trip. Pink Pony is where I went, pretty decent place. A lot better than what I'm used to in Minneapolis. I was only there for about an hour or so, got there about 11 pm. Quiet atmosphere, pretty chill, was a Tuesday night, so my expectations weren't high. I'd recommend for someone looking for visual candy. I will definitely be back sometime to try to the other venues I've read about on here. You guys provide lots of details so thanks to the Atlanta folks.

Gunny150
05-15-19, 23:35
Everybody talks about Follies do any of you have experience in Pin Ups? Girl quality VIP quality.

ICanHazVapor
05-17-19, 19:21
So I've got some free time coming the week after next. I was trying to decide if it'd be worth driving to Atlanta from (around 2 hrs) Anderson for a trip to Follies.

Thanks,

Ican.

JMAbacus
05-17-19, 20:49
So I've got some free time coming the week after next. I was trying to decide if it'd be worth driving to Atlanta from (around 2 hrs) Anderson for a trip to Follies.

Thanks,

Ican.Hello, I am from Anderson as well and thus seldom post on the site. If you have not been before, Follies is usually worth the trip (I much prefer day shift). If you don't find what you are looking for or you are overcome by the smoke then then are numerous options within roughly 30 minutes. I'm a 60 year old Caucasian but prefer the AA spinners. If I don't find the right fit at Follies then I will hit Strokers and Blaze during day shift and Pin Ups at night. These are AA clubs but most of the dances are $5 each and I usually can make some connections (you still have to work at it). There are plenty of mixed clubs as well like Pink Pony and for higher end Cheetah but that gets out of my price range for take out companionship. Just too many clubs to list in this note. Follies always has full service available in the club if that's what you are looking for while its hit or miss at most clubs. Soooo much better than anything in SC. I have become very spoiled. Hope it works out for you!

RogerWilico
05-18-19, 00:43

Thanks,

Ican.It was my first visit to Follies today (Friday 2 pm.) Sat at the bar and had tons of ladies coming up asking if I want dances or VIP. Took a couple dances from a few different strippers, all of them stick shifting and such. Found one I really liked (skinny, pretty and from Cuba. I think her name was Daniella) and took her VIP. Fun times there, got everything.

I'm not very experienced in the club scene but it is definitely worth the visit. You'll enjoy yourself.

BigMoney21
05-22-19, 10:56
I've been to pin ups before the and after they lost that lawsuit and I strongly recommend that you go see the place for yourself.

Everybody talks about Follies do any of you have experience in Pin Ups? Girl quality VIP quality.

Spindoctor414
05-22-19, 12:36
It was my first visit to Follies today (Friday 2 pm.) Sat at the bar and had tons of ladies coming up asking if I want dances or VIP. Took a couple dances from a few different strippers, all of them stick shifting and such. Found one I really liked (skinny, pretty and from Cuba. I think her name was Daniella) and took her VIP. Fun times there, got everything.

I'm not very experienced in the club scene but it is definitely worth the visit. You'll enjoy yourself.I think it's worth it. I'm going to be driving down from just north of Greenville in a few weeks (when the wife is out of town) to enjoy some time there. I went a few weeks ago and there were lots of hot girls and they go way further than other strip clubs. I like the one in Asheville, which is only an hour away from me. But the dances are $25 each and no touching. The private room is $115 for 10 minutes and, with the exception of one time I wasn't expecting, nothing but what you get at Follies for a $10 dance.

One thing I learned the first time I went is don't let them trick you into thinking dances are $20. I fell for that and paid a girl $80 for 4 songs, and she wasn't even that hot. I'm excited to go back!

Gunny150
05-22-19, 20:03
I've been to pin ups before the and after they lost that lawsuit and I strongly recommend that you go see the place for yourself.Are we talking about the same lawsuit from 5 years ago? Is it that bad I feel like I don't even want to waste my time.

ICanHazVapor
05-26-19, 16:30
Thank you all for the feedback regarding a trip to Follies. It is much appreciated, I'll probably head down tomorrow as long as the Memorial Day crowd isn't too bad during the day. Or perhaps I should just wait a day and head down Tuesday. No matter, I'll get there.

Thanks again!

Ican.

TMeister
05-26-19, 21:00
I will be making me way down to Atlanta in June and plan to visit the infamous Follies for some sack-draining fun. Is this club mostly AA dancers or a nice mix of ethnic flavors? I tend to get dances with spinner blonds and Asians.

Also, how much is a BBBJCIM in the VIP room? I'm talking total cost for dances, tips, upcharge fee.

Hercules78
05-27-19, 16:49
Also, how much is a BBBJCIM in the VIP room? I'm talking total cost for dances, tips, upcharge fee.I have never paid more than 152. If they ask more, I move onto next and within 10 min I'll find one who usually accepts.

Holmes50
05-27-19, 19:44
I have never paid more than 152. If they ask more, I move onto next and within 10 min I'll find one who usually accepts.What he said.

JamesMan2210
05-28-19, 08:47
I will be making me way down to Atlanta in June and plan to visit the infamous Follies for some sack-draining fun. Is this club mostly AA dancers or a nice mix of ethnic flavors? I tend to get dances with spinner blonds and Asians.

Also, how much is a BBBJCIM in the VIP room? I'm talking total cost for dances, tips, upcharge fee.I concur. Almost every VIP chick will try to tell you fee is $180-$200. I just keep saying no thanks until they inevitably come down to $152. Also, keep an eye out for the stick shifters. You can almost certainly bust a nut with one of them on the back couches for half the the VIP fee.

BobChuck86
05-28-19, 23:48
I concur. Almost every VIP chick will try to tell you fee is $180-$200. I just keep saying no thanks until they inevitably come down to $152. Also, keep an eye out for the stick shifters. You can almost certainly bust a nut with one of them on the back couches for half the the VIP fee.The first couple of times I went I was quoted around 200 and no one would budge. Most recently I went when it was busier and had a few girls quote me 150, even one that went down to 130 to make the sale.

PennFun
05-29-19, 07:26
I may be naive here but what exactly happens with stick shifting is junior in the pants or not? How the dancers react when you explode?

JamesMan2210
05-29-19, 09:00
I may be naive here but what exactly happens with stick shifting is junior in the pants or not? How the dancers react when you explode?It depends on the dancer. I've had it both ways. Some girls will keep junior in the pants. Others will pull it out and start stroking like there's no tomorrow. If the latter occurs you don't need to worry. They know what's cummin. I've done this a few times. Even gotten jerked off in the parking lot before a dancer's shift. Great story. Saved some time and money on that day.

PennFun
05-29-19, 13:14
It depends on the dancer. I've had it both ways. Some girls will keep junior in the pants. Others will pull it out and start stroking like there's no tomorrow. If the latter occurs you don't need to worry. They know what's cummin. I've done this a few times. Even gotten jerked off in the parking lot before a dancer's shift. Great story. Saved some time and money on that day.I'm new to the strip club thing. So I'm in need of a little coaching. How do I know I have a shifter or just a dancer? Plus how much is this gimmick usually?

Joesouncool
05-29-19, 14:18
I may be naive here but what exactly happens with stick shifting is junior in the pants or not? How the dancers react when you explode?It depends on the dancer and the club. At follies, I think the girls are more prepared for it.

At other clubs, I would follow the dancer's lead. If you get a girl that just wants to air dance, show her the curb.

Joesouncool
05-29-19, 14:22
I'm new to the strip club thing. So I'm in need of a little coaching. How do I know I have a shifter or just a dancer? Plus how much is this gimmick usually?It depends on you, the dancer, and the club.

At follies, and I am not an expert, anything can happen. Overall, my experience is that you use dances as a way to try the girls out. You'll figure out if she has more options fairly quickly.

My experience is that these are just girls going through life. You can get a bunch of fucks for free, I know I have. It's amazing what a little self control and the right action will get you.

SeekingHead
05-29-19, 14:32
It depends on you, the dancer, and the club.

At follies, and I am not an expert, anything can happen. Overall, my experience is that you use dances as a way to try the girls out. You'll figure out if she has more options fairly quickly.

My experience is that these are just girls going through life. You can get a bunch of fucks for free, I know I have. It's amazing what a little self control and the right action will get you.My first time in Follies, I was sexually assaulted within 10 minutes of sitting down, she pulled my dick out and started stroking as soon as I bought her a drink. Asked about VIP & gave her $160 & once in the VIP she moved to a oral assault until she caught the nut.

Hercules78
05-29-19, 15:48
I'm new to the strip club thing. So I'm in need of a little coaching. How do I know I have a shifter or just a dancer? Plus how much is this gimmick usually?I make it simple. I just gently guide her hand to my stick before she starts a dance and we are introducing ourselves. If she grabs it and starts stroking it, I go ahead with the dance, if she moves her hand away, I just save myself some time and money. And look for the next one.

Then if she was ok on the stick shifting to begin with. By song number 2, if she hasn't taken stick out of my pants already, I assist her by taking it out myself and letting her continue.

MrLarryDong
05-30-19, 03:12
So I've reading a good amount on here about Follies and thought I was ready. I wanted a good lap dance and at least BBBJ.

Got there, parked next door at what I think was Pep Boys (paid $10). Then walk in and they charge me $20 for cover. I asked "but I thought it was $10? Guy said twenty! Whatever, just bummed but its alright, just excited to finally get here.

So as soon as I walked in, girls everywhere, mostly African American chicks but most are so fine. Feels like a weekend night but its a Wednesday night. Already amazed and excited beyond belief. There wasn't open seats anywhere, though. So I just walk up to the bar and immediately get approached by a sexy black chick and hit it off. We talk for a bit and she is really nice. I start scoping out the place while we're chatting and can't help but notice that no one has gone to the VIP room. Noticed everyone just getting lap dances to what seemed like forever. So I tried to be as aggressive as I could but she never made an attempted to stick shift. Never once saw any girl stick shift anyone. So at this point I just keep getting my lap dances. She only mentioned the VIP once but no mention of extras so I decide after a few more songs to call it a night. Really great time but can't help feeling a little disappointed I didn't get what I wanted. Definitely blame myself mostly for not getting straight to the point but its not as easy as I thought. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll try to be more aggressive tomorrow night and hopefully have a better night.

Soaky1
05-30-19, 10:17
So I've reading a good amount on here about Follies and thought I was ready. I wanted a good lap dance and at least BBBJ.

Never once saw any girl stick shift anyone. So at this point I just keep getting my lap dances. She only mentioned the VIP once but no mention of extras so I decide after a few more songs to call it a night. Really great time but can't help feeling a little disappointed I didn't get what I wanted. Definitely blame myself mostly for not getting straight to the point but its not as easy as I thought. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll try to be more aggressive tomorrow night and hopefully have a better night.I think your (lackluster) experience was likely due to the fact that you went at night.

The difference of Follies during day and night is, well, "night and day. ".

* There is low (usually NO) cover during the day.

* The racial / ethnic makeup of the dancers is more diverse (if that's important to you) during the day.

* "Stick shifting" and "extras" are commonplace during the day.

* Even though it is usually crowded, it is less crowded during the day.

Ozymandias
05-30-19, 12:03

Got there, parked next door at what I think was Pep Boys (paid $10). Then walk in and they charge me $20 for cover. I asked "but I thought it was $10? Guy said twenty! Whatever, just bummed but its alright, just excited to finally get here.

So as soon as I walked in, girls everywhere, mostly African American chicks but most are so fine. Feels like a weekend night but its a Wednesday night. Already amazed and excited beyond belief. There wasn't open seats anywhere, though. So I just walk up to the bar and immediately get approached by a sexy black chick and hit it off. We talk for a bit and she is really nice. I start scoping out the place while we're chatting and can't help but notice that no one has gone to the VIP room. Noticed everyone just getting lap dances to what seemed like forever. So I tried to be as aggressive as I could but she never made an attempted to stick shift. Never once saw any girl stick shift anyone. So at this point I just keep getting my lap dances. She only mentioned the VIP once but no mention of extras so I decide after a few more songs to call it a night. Really great time but can't help feeling a little disappointed I didn't get what I wanted. Definitely blame myself mostly for not getting straight to the point but its not as easy as I thought. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll try to be more aggressive tomorrow night and hopefully have a better night.You can't go to a restaurant at night and expect to get the lunch special!

Follies is an extras club during day shift, not night. At night it's a kind of "let's pretend we're rappers" hang out scene.

Go during the day, ideally before 2 pm.

O.

Joesouncool
05-30-19, 19:38
My first time in Follies, I was sexually assaulted within 10 minutes of sitting down, she pulled my dick out and started stroking as soon as I bought her a drink. Asked about VIP & gave her $160 & once in the VIP she moved to a oral assault until she caught the nut.Very nice. .

I was also referring to other clubs. I'm not a follies guy. There is plenty of pussy available at other clubs. Dancers, waitresses, hell even chick bartenders are all available. It just takes a little game.

Good luck and stay safe out there everyone.

NexusPrime
06-02-19, 00:08
Very nice. .

I was also referring to other clubs. I'm not a follies guy. There is plenty of pussy available at other clubs. Dancers, waitresses, hell even chick bartenders are all available. It just takes a little game.

Good luck and stay safe out there everyone.Besides Follies and Blaze, where else can you get extras? And not much Game just cold hard cash LOL.

Acaryu
06-02-19, 11:19
Anybody has any experience with Korean hostess bars in Atlanta? Is there any more of them or they are all closed? Went there once and they have gorgeous hostesses. Very expensive.

ZeppDawg33
06-02-19, 13:54
My first time in Follies, I was sexually assaulted within 10 minutes of sitting down, she pulled my dick out and started stroking as soon as I bought her a drink. Asked about VIP & gave her $160 & once in the VIP she moved to a oral assault until she caught the nut.What did she look like??

SeekingHead
06-02-19, 15:14
What did she look like??Black girl, decent body, didn't remember her name as I was in a state of shock after the experience. I had been in the club less than an hour & had dumped my load before even going to the bathroom. I ended up staying & hanging out in the club for a couple of more hours watching the Houston vs. Golden State game with a guy at the bar. Had several more girls come over & take Jr out to play but his dad had neglected to take a Vitamin V beforehand, so he was tired & wasn't responding which sucked. Next time I will take a pill & dump a couple of loads.

Honestly the closest thing I have experienced to the PI & Thailand when I was in the Navy.

Barrytwins
06-02-19, 16:26
My first time in Follies, I was sexually assaulted within 10 minutes of sitting down, she pulled my dick out and started stroking as soon as I bought her a drink. Asked about VIP & gave her $160 & once in the VIP she moved to a oral assault until she caught the nut.You paid 160 for a BJ. Wow, good for you. Haha.

Joesouncool
06-02-19, 18:19
Besides Follies and Blaze, where else can you get extras? And not much Game just cold hard cash LOL.While I've been offered FS at just about every club, I was referring to oasis, pink pony, goldrush (really long ago) and some long gone club that I can't remember that I can't remember the name of in Atlanta. I also got it for free in DC but those clubs are different. I've also had p4 p offers from those clubs, but I typically don't partake. I didn't get it ITC, but OTC. I'm referring to freebies.

Let me be clear, I'm nothing to look at. I'm no stud at all. I've pulled free sex out of all of those clubs. I just have a system. It has worked for me. It doesn't take cash. The girls won't respect you if you flash cash or spend too much. Maybe they took pity on me.

GoneForGood97
06-03-19, 00:41
While I've been offered FS at just about every club, I was referring to oasis, pink pony, goldrush (really long ago) and some long gone club that I can't remember that I can't remember the name of in Atlanta. I also got it for free in DC but those clubs are different. I've also had p4 p offers from those clubs, but I typically don't partake. I didn't get it ITC, but OTC. I'm referring to freebies.

Let me be clear, I'm nothing to look at. I'm no stud at all. I've pulled free sex out of all of those clubs. I just have a system. It has worked for me. It doesn't take cash. The girls won't respect you if you flash cash or spend too much. Maybe they took pity on me.Alright I'll bite. What's the "system?

Joesouncool
06-03-19, 09:36
Alright I'll bite. What's the "system?I appreciate the Aşk. Let me start by saying, I'm no stud. I'm no big spender. I'm a nobody. My formula has always been similar to Ozy's formula. Treat the girls like human beings. Don't throw money around. Don't be a dick, but don't try to be the white knight. Don't get drunk. Don't get all dressed up, but don't look like a slob. Several examples with some more details:

* years ago when I was finishing my MS at Tech, went into the gold rush. Just started talking to a girl. Got a few table dances, but nothing crazy. The next time I go in, she remembers me. We go out the next night. Boom. No money beyond 2-3 table dances. I asked her why? She said that I wasn't a game player.

* pink pony waitress. Good looking tall blonde girl. I just start talking to her. Next thing I know, she gives me her number. I say I'm not interested in p4 p. She says she's not offering p4 p. Go out a few times. Coulda stuck it in her ear if she had asked. Says she's just looking for some sex that won't get her killed and nsa. No money exchanged hands.

* dancer at no name club. Iirc, it was some place on north side, but the clubs changed hands so many times, I don't remember the name. No, it wasn't the gay club that is there. Really good looking girl. I just talked to her like a real person. She was a a few years older than me. Went out a few times. I don't think I even got a dance from her. Ultimately, she lived with her way older mother and it just felt weird. She just wanted something to do with someone else. She made it clear all holes were open for exploration.

* dancer in dc. Now this one makes no sense whatsoever. She was gorgeous. This girl coulda / shoulda been a model. She was an exercise freak. She literally said that I could come over and bang her and her husband wouldn't bother us at all. I thought it was too weird. The husband told me the same thing, too fucking weird even for me. Why? The husband couldn't get an erection any more and she wanted some dick. She wanted somebody that wouldn't kill her were her exact words.

* shooter girl at oasis. This is the one that I probably invested the most in. She caught me off guard. She was exactly the type that I like so I wasn't really looking for her to just land in my lap. 5 minutes into the a VIP, she is wanting me to come over. Why? Because she doesn't think I am a serial killer. I like some weird stuff, but I'm definitely not going to kill her. She makes it really clear that she is not looking to get paid. Once again, all holes are available. She pays for everything everywhere after that. I got free vips at oasis after that. I probably owe her money. Who the fuck owes strippers money and pounds all of their holes?

* shooter girl at pink pony. I just talk to her while she is sitting on my lap. I had her do maybe one shot. She spends forever sitting there. She makes it clear it's all holes available and for free. Why? She's looking for some guy to pound her and not kill her.

These are the ones I remember. There may have been more. I reiterate that I am no stud. I don't flash any cash. I'm normal looking. I treat the girls like humans. Why does this work? I have no idea, but it does. I think the girls are so tied to the stripper lifestyle that they don't have access to semi normal people. I think they are a little afraid of most guys beating them up or taking their money. I'm viewed as normal and a safe option.

I don't go out to clubs much, never did. Is this going to work on every girl? No. It might be 5% of the girls in a club. On some nights, you will strike out.

I got rolled by one sob story. I admit it now. I basically took 8-10 years off from the system just because of that. I know better now. I'm much more upfront about if this is p4 p.

It works for me. It might work for you. If you don't believe my system, that's cool. If you do believe it, I hope it helps you out.

Stay safe out there guys!

Spindoctor414
06-03-19, 10:32
I appreciate the Aşk. Let me start by saying, I'm no stud. I'm no big spender. I'm a nobody. My formula has always been similar to Ozy's formula. Treat the girls like human beings. Don't throw money around. Don't be a dick, but don't try to be the white knight. Don't get drunk. Don't get all dressed up, but don't look like a slob. I feel like this is my M / O as well. I don't go to clubs that much, maybe once a month, but when I do I'm just a nice, respectful guy. Only had something like this happen once. I did pay for a 10 minute VIP, but it was at a place where extras are generally unheard of. First thing she does is pull it out and start going to town, whispering in my ear, "you better not tell anyone". She was super hot and really nice. We had had a few good conversations throughout the night before that, but nothing out of the ordinary. I wasn't sure what happened, but it might be that she just wanted a nice, clean guy. Not sure. This was like my 2nd time to a strip club ever, so I was very grateful. I offered her the rest of what I had in my wallet as a tip ($30), haha! She tried not to take it, but I gave it to her anyway. I've been back a few times, but haven't seen her there since.

When I go to clubs, I'm looking for a good connection just as much as arousal and orgasm. I can get an orgasm at home.

NewAt
06-03-19, 18:48
She was fun, drank too much, annoying, but always down to play. Haven't seen her in a while. She was at DH and Strokers for a bit.

Spindoctor414
06-04-19, 10:40
I'm relatively new to the strip club scene. I keep hearing about "take out" and am curious how this works. Do you ask outright if they'll meet you after their shift or on a night off? Can anyone explain their strategy?

Dick M Good
06-04-19, 13:22
Speaking of DH girls has anyone seen Mercedes last at DH (Doll House) also used to be at Fannies, 24 k. She is an older white dancer with a great bod.

She was fun, drank too much, annoying, but always down to play. Haven't seen her in a while. She was at DH and Strokers for a bit.

Joesouncool
06-04-19, 13:35
I'm relatively new to the strip club scene. I keep hearing about "take out" and am curious how this works. Do you ask outright if they'll meet you after their shift or on a night off? Can anyone explain their strategy?In my experience, girls will make it known. This for the clubs I frequent. For a follies type of club, I am guessing that it is also cool to ask. Given all the talk of follies in the forum, I can't imagine it not being cool to ask.

MassageAwesome
06-04-19, 15:36
Checked out Fannies today. Was there only about 45 minutes. Got a couple dances from a thick big booty white girl named Chloe. I was thinking of doing VIP with her if I saw her again. Can you get the same VIP action there as you do at Follies? I know at Follies it's 152 for VIP. What's Fannies VIP price?

DadDillac
06-04-19, 16:36
In my experience, girls will make it known. This for the clubs I frequent. For a follies type of club, I am guessing that it is also cool to ask. Given all the talk of follies in the forum, I can't imagine it not being cool to ask.At follies I learned that there is nothing you cannot ask. Several years ago I met a nice looking 30 year old busty MILF looking lady. She said 150 and we can suck and fuck, 200 and you can put it anywhere you want.

Megadeth4123
06-04-19, 19:57
Checked out Fannies today. Was there only about 45 minutes. Got a couple dances from a thick big booty white girl named Chloe. I was thinking of doing VIP with her if I saw her again. Can you get the same VIP action there as you do at Follies? I know at Follies it's 152 for VIP. What's Fannies VIP price?Last time I was there a gal offered 30 minutes for 150. Said everything was on the table. Forget her name but she was a red head spinner type with a few tats and kept tellin me about her kids. I didn't partake.

StnmtnHunter
06-05-19, 12:51
Any advice for me for where I should go for my first time? I drive past pony and follies so much I can't help but to think about how fun it might be.

Parrot Monger
06-05-19, 13:37
Any advice for me for where I should go for my first time? I drive past pony and follies so much I can't help but to think about how fun it might be.I know you man, from my other parrot handles from the past.

I know you like big butts, and I know you're not trying to pay top dollar for female entertainment (I agree with you on that).

You definitely need to go to pinups in the Avondale area. I've had plenty of bare grind sessions there, I'm talking my bare sausage completely buried between deep booty cheeks. Until I load their cracks. Right there on the dance floor.

Here are a few stripper names to look out for: Brooke (light skinned 20 something big booty), Stone (dark skinned older chick with a flat stomach and huge black booty. Skin softer than a 20 something chick). Majesty (brown skinned with phat ass, very freaky and will let you get away with a lot.).

There are a few others, but not Tryna share all my playthings there yet.

I never leave pinups with a hard dick, never. I'm always completely drained before I leave, and you know I'm a cheapskate. Not paying 150+ for these women, but follies is a good option if you want to spend 150++ for good looking booty.

Good luck, hit my pm and tell me how it goes. I'm actually down to pick you up, if you want to ride out there together since we're in the same area. LOL. Local mongers assemble!

Atlantalurker
06-05-19, 13:47
Is this club still in business?

The Bobster
06-05-19, 14:16
Any advice for me for where I should go for my first time? I drive past pony and follies so much I can't help but to think about how fun it might be.Magic City or Blue Flame. Wowsa!

Spindoctor414
06-05-19, 14:21
Any advice for me for where I should go for my first time? I drive past pony and follies so much I can't help but to think about how fun it might be.I went for the first time last October and after one visit, I was hooked. I've only been to Follies for Atlanta clubs. It's a little smoky, but the girls are plentiful and most are pretty hot. Dances are pretty cheap at $10 each. You get a lot of action for that $10 most of the time, a lot more than other clubs with more expensive dances. I'm not much of a fan of the stage shows, but I'll throw a few singles out occasionally. If you want full service, I've heard VIP is $150, but I've never experienced it here. I generally bring about $300 with me, but you don't have to bring that much. $100 at Follies could be a good time. Oh, and they get busy, so earlier in the day is better. I went on a Sunday around 4 and there was a line out the door. Next time, I'll go on a weekday early afternoon.

Just read through the posts here and you'll learn all you need to know. You'll be a pro in no time.

Swernon
06-05-19, 15:40
Nope it is not open.

Is this club still in business?

NCSeller
06-05-19, 16:20
Any advice for me for where I should go for my first time? I drive past pony and follies so much I can't help but to think about how fun it might be.Wow, 100 posts about escorts, hookers, etc and never tried a strip club? The two you mentioned are opposite ends of the spectrum. Follies is a strip club like no other, at least in the Eastern USA I think it is best visited during the day. It is a pretty wild party, and the rules are a bit different here. The smell of weed is usually present, and mutual touching is common and frequent. I really like Follies, but hated it at first. The other club, Pink Pony, is a much milder and gentler place with little to no touching. I think Pink Pony is best visited at night, better and more dancers.

So, it depends on what you want, but given that you have been seeing escorts or backpage girls for years, I think go big. Go to Follies during the afternoon.

Joesouncool
06-05-19, 19:51
Follies is a strip club like no other, at least in the Eastern USA I think it is best visited during the day.Not trying to argue, but the Platinum Plus in Memphis was just as good / bad in its day. I saw live sex on stage there. The VIP was much larger. There was no hiding the sex going on in the VIP at platinum.

Low Key69
06-05-19, 20:33
Not trying to argue, but the Platinum Plus in Memphis was just as good / bad in its day. I saw live sex on stage there. The VIP was much larger. There was no hiding the sex going on in the VIP at platinum.I mean hell, club nikki right on stewart ave wasn't much different.

Joesouncool
06-06-19, 12:25
I mean hell, club nikki right on stewart ave wasn't much different.I also forgot about the Block in Baltimore. You can get anything you want there. All you have to do is ask. There's no reason to be afraid to ask. It's available ITC and otc.

While there is all the talk about follies, it's not like it is unique.

Like it now all you can. These things come and go in waves, usually go. The club usually gets too out of control, there is too much talk about it, and the government comes down on the club. They don't have to come down that hard, just make it hard to do business, make it hard on the girls, etc. Where I am at, just having the police come in and out of the clubs a couple of times every night put the kubash on several of them.

Stay safe out there folks.

Questionable 1
06-06-19, 16:41
So, tried out the local stroll over the weekend and decided to see what all the fuss was about Follies this afternoon. Arrived around 1:00 pm and parked across the street. Not an eyebrow was raised as I walked across the parking lot to the door. The door girl said they were accepting tips so I gave her a few dollars. Walked in and got used to the low light. Was no more than five steps in before I got my first crotch rub and dance request. I politely declined and walked to the bar where I sat down and ordered a beer. Several more ladies walked by and asked for dances, but I was still scoping the place and declined. Finally, after 15 minutes or so, I accepted a dance from a very hot blonde latina. We went to the couches and she rubbed Mr. Happy a bit, but nothing crazy. After two songs I thanked her and sat back at the bar. A few minutes later another Latina -- this one short and dark-haired named Angel (a) -- stopped by. I accepted the offer from her and she was much more hands on. Two songs later I decided to move on and thanked her for her time. A very beautiful American blonde named Platinum sat down next to me and we struck up a conversation. We chatted for quite a while and I got a dance from her. She was much less hands on, but I got the feeling more was available. I will be sure to explore that next time I visit. Also got a couple of dances from Tokyo, a young, beautiful black girl that I would definitely consider taking to the back. Finally, got two more dances from Angel (a) and she had her hand fully up my shorts and on Mr. Happy. Nearly popped, but managed to hold off. Next time may unzip and see what she does.

Any advice on these or other ladies that may be higher mileage outside VIP would be greatly appreciated.

All-in-all, I enjoyed my afternoon and will return soon.

Q1.

StnmtnHunter
06-06-19, 17:13
I appreciate that! We got to make that happen for sure. Ima get my bread up so if I strike out with a stuck up chick, I can try another 1. What happened to your other handles?

I know you man, from my other parrot handles from the past.

I know you like big butts, and I know you're not trying to pay top dollar for female entertainment (I agree with you on that).

You definitely need to go to pinups in the Avondale area. I've had plenty of bare grind sessions there, I'm talking my bare sausage completely buried between deep booty cheeks. Until I load their cracks. Right there on the dance floor.

Here are a few stripper names to look out for: Brooke (light skinned 20 something big booty), Stone (dark skinned older chick with a flat stomach and huge black booty. Skin softer than a 20 something chick). Majesty (brown skinned with phat ass, very freaky and will let you get away with a lot.).

There are a few others, but not Tryna share all my playthings there yet.

I never leave pinups with a hard dick, never. I'm always completely drained before I leave, and you know I'm a cheapskate. Not paying 150+ for these women, but follies is a good option if you want to spend 150++ for good looking booty.

Good luck, hit my pm and tell me how it goes. I'm actually down to pick you up, if you want to ride out there together since we're in the same area. LOL. Local mongers assemble!

AbsBala
06-07-19, 05:15
Got used with Follies, any other club as close to value like Follies?

Jj3000
06-07-19, 14:51
Once upon a time there was a place called Danny's in Memphis. Only us older guys would remember. I doubt you could have found a wilder place this side of Soi Cowboy.

Not trying to argue, but the Platinum Plus in Memphis was just as good / bad in its day. I saw live sex on stage there. The VIP was much larger. There was no hiding the sex going on in the VIP at platinum..

BlakeRandall
06-07-19, 15:51
Hey why'all, long time lurker / first time poster here.

Question: Do you know if there are any white or Latina girls at Strokers or Pinups? I know it sounds weird, but I love talking to the lone white girl at AA clubs. There was this awesome Latina named Gabby about a year ago.

Thanks, and very VERY cool to meet why'all.

BlakeRandall
06-07-19, 15:57
She was fun, drank too much, annoying, but always down to play. Haven't seen her in a while. She was at DH and Strokers for a bit.Ah dude! I remember her at DH! What was her name? Sapphire?

Smyrnaguy1980
06-08-19, 17:01
She was fun, drank too much, annoying, but always down to play. Haven't seen her in a while. She was at DH and Strokers for a bit.Seems like I recall getting a dance from her at the new location of DH and she was annoying but definitely fun. Did not do VIP but could see where she would be fun IF that's the same person.

RogerWilico
06-09-19, 10:40
Took my bro to follies when he was visiting our lovely city. Let's just say, it made his trip.

We went on Friday during day shift. Some of the ladies sat down with us and we were all chatting. He told them that since being in the ATL he hasn't found any bud. Stripper pulls out her baggy and tells him to roll a blunt. So we smoked her stuff and she went and fetched us a baggy. Bro never had such an experience at a club before. Nothing like our hometown.

Anyways, we both got some dances from some ladies. He got one of their numbers and met up with her after she got off. Guess he had a nice time.

Welcome to the south my brother.

Member #6024
06-10-19, 08:14
This was about a week ago and just wanted to share my experience. Been to Follies at least 5 times. Nice, chill place. I honestly only like latinas.

I get there and immediately I got this mexican chick straight up asking me to go to VIP. I get a lap dance first to feel it out but she was kinda whack. Told her I would think about it. There were a couple cute chicks there. I saw the same girl later with this badddd cuban chick. I asked her for a lapdance back at the couches and dam. I spend maybe 80 on dances alone. Her friend looked so upset LOL. Anyways, She was real into it, giving me a threw the pants BJ for like 3 secounds and stroking over my pants. I was sucking on her tits, she was kissing me all over. She let me grab her down there a couple times. I was ready to smash her right there. I really wanted to do VIP but I was with a cousin and was too embarrassed to do it. Got her number and told her I'd text her to see when she is there again.

Went this Saturday and she wasnt there but I really wanted some. Walked around and there was a gang of cuban girls, all walking together. This blonde one with nice tits and ass stopped me and said what's up. I straight up told her what I wanted and she was down. Took her back for. 2 and popped. She was alright. She hooked me up on game since I spoke spanish. Any chicana girls you see according to her arent down. It really the cubans and DRs that are down for VIP.

Which adds up to me. I went to follies months ago and hooked up with this chicana chick. Can't remember her name to save my life but she was cute, light skin with no ass and little tits but BEAUTIFUL face. She convinced me to go VIP and told me it was all mine. We went back there and all she did was ride and stroke with her hand. I said let me put it in and she said that's. 6. I was soooo pissed LOL but I learned my lesson.

NewAt
06-10-19, 08:45
Ah dude! I remember her at DH! What was her name? Sapphire?Yeah that's her!

Tratia
06-11-19, 09:16
Can anyone share there experience with Pinups? Might have to check it out since they are open to 8 am and do $5 dances. Their website says no touching the dancers though.

AUFan43
06-13-19, 09:51
Once upon a time there was a place called Danny's in Memphis. Only us older guys would remember. I doubt you could have found a wilder place this side of Soi Cowboy..No other clubs around as good as the ones in Memphis back in the day. Don't recall ever visiting Danny's without getting takeout.

Dick Fordays
06-13-19, 17:33
I got a few "dances" from her back in the day, in and out of the club. She changed her number and disappeared. Anyone ever hook up with her, and does anyone know where she is now?

Parrot Monger
06-13-19, 18:42
Can anyone share there experience with Pinups? Might have to check it out since they are open to 8 am and do $5 dances. Their website says no touching the dancers though.Use the search function and read what board says about pi ups. Of course ON PAPER the rules are no touching, but IN PRACTICE things work very differently.

There are only a few girls who trip about being touched. They aren't worth the trouble, and they soon change their tune. The environment of the club is laid back and hood. This isn't a place for uppity or stuck up people, most dancers are used to being touched and fondled.

Everytime I go, my dick is out bare and most of the girls know. I never leave pinups without emptying a load, Everytime.

Dick Fordays
06-13-19, 23:38
I got a few "dances" from her back in the day, in and out of the club. She changed her number and disappeared. Anyone ever hook up with her, and does anyone know where she is now?Here's a picture she sent me way back when.

NewAt
06-14-19, 08:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Loco6969
06-14-19, 09:15
Can anyone share any insights to the experiences at strokers?

Smyrnaguy1980
06-14-19, 18:54
Visited Fannies Friday afternoon. First two dances was from Chloe, bbw / touch chick. Ok dances nothing too special then saw Julie could tell she would be fun in VIP. Total was 2. Great grinding. No FS no BJ no hi but she definitely made me pop from her grinding. She a slim thick white girl nice small breast nice nipples & ass fat pussy.

NiceGuy1956
06-15-19, 22:12
Stopped as I travelled through recently. Both were black establishments. Weird vibe for a white dude.

BJ4015
06-16-19, 13:28
Stopped as I travelled through recently. Both were black establishments. Weird vibe for a white dude.I've been to wax, it's harmless. Everyone just looking for fun.

Smyrnaguy1980
06-16-19, 16:39
Stopped as I travelled through recently. Both were black establishments. Weird vibe for a white dude.I've been to club wax, as a white guy speaking I enjoyed myself, but I understand maybe what you're saying. But definitely had a good time. I have different moods to where different taste in women hit, I've never been to Babes but I do want to go, I enjoyed myself in Wax's VIP. I remember one time I was going to trapeze, my date backed out so I went to riley's and then back over to club wax. Did not go home unhappy.

JoeBlow316
06-17-19, 12:18
How is Club Wax Dayshift lately? Have not been there in a while as it is hard to get excited about a strip club that doesn't get nude. (LOL) I did VIP with a thick Canadian chic a year or so a go for 60 and left fully satisfied. Think her name was Poetic or something. Had her # but have not seen or heard from her over a year. She was extremely scared of Trump deporting her but I suspect Mary Jane had alot to do with her Paranoia. But she is missing so who knows. LOL. Anyway back to original question how is day shift lately and what is common cost for VIP / service. Thanks and sorry for the rambling.

ItsMe8807
06-17-19, 12:47
How is Club Wax Dayshift lately? Have not been there in a while as it is hard to get excited about a strip club that doesn't get nude. (LOL) I did VIP with a thick Canadian chic a year or so a go for 60 and left fully satisfied. Think her name was Poetic or something. Had her # but have not seen or heard from her over a year. She was extremely scared of Trump deporting her but I suspect Mary Jane had alot to do with her Paranoia. But she is missing so who knows. LOL. Anyway back to original question how is day shift lately and what is common cost for VIP / service. Thanks and sorry for the rambling.Last few times that I've been to wax they were not allowing VIP which sucks like hell, I used to get fine as pussy for 100. Hopefully something changes soon.

MassageAwesome
06-17-19, 13:31
Visited Fannies Friday afternoon. First two dances was from Chloe, bbw / touch chick. Ok dances nothing too special then saw Julie could tell she would be fun in VIP. Total was 2. Great grinding. No FS no BJ no hi but she definitely made me pop from her grinding. She a slim thick white girl nice small breast nice nipples & ass fat pussy.I was there a couple of weeks ago and got some dances from Chloe. I was wondering about her. I assumed that VIP with her would be the same as VIP with the other girls there.

Tratia
06-18-19, 07:20
How is Club Wax Dayshift lately? Have not been there in a while as it is hard to get excited about a strip club that doesn't get nude. (LOL) I did VIP with a thick Canadian chic a year or so a go for 60 and left fully satisfied. Think her name was Poetic or something. Had her # but have not seen or heard from her over a year. She was extremely scared of Trump deporting her but I suspect Mary Jane had alot to do with her Paranoia. But she is missing so who knows. LOL. Anyway back to original question how is day shift lately and what is common cost for VIP / service. Thanks and sorry for the rambling.Wax VIP has been closed for months, some dancers there now don't want to be touched that much. It's lame now. Go to Follies instead.

Soaky1
06-18-19, 07:43
I did VIP with a thick Canadian chic a year or so a go for 60 and left fully satisfied. Think her name was Poetic or something. Had her # but have not seen or heard from her over a year. She was extremely scared of Trump deporting her but I suspect Mary Jane had alot to do with her Paranoia. But she is missing so who knows. LOL. In case you were wondering, she has been at Follies for at least a year. She works day shift.

BTW, the deportation thing is legit. She expounds quite a bit about it on social media. It's relevant because it affects her mood in a rollercoaster fashion -- and her mood affects her "customer service" in the club.

Tratia
06-18-19, 07:59
I been going to Wax across the street for years but what about Fannie's and Babes? I know they are supposed to be a little more low quality and cheap but I definitely am willing to check them out still.

JoeBlow316
06-18-19, 09:12
Last few times that I've been to wax they were not allowing VIP which sucks like hell, I used to get fine as pussy for 100. Hopefully something changes soon.That's crazy VIP was the only thing it was good for.

JoeBlow316
06-18-19, 09:13
I was there a couple of weeks ago and got some dances from Chloe. I was wondering about her. I assumed that VIP with her would be the same as VIP with the other girls there.Thanks for info.

Mr Issie
06-18-19, 15:34
Can anyone share there experience with Pinups? Might have to check it out since they are open to 8 am and do $5 dances. Their website says no touching the dancers though.I went to Pin Ups this past Thursday. I definitely left happy. My experience was similar to Parrot's except one chick let me strap me up and smash on the floor for the per song rate. She started hotdogging me. The next thing I know she whispered in my ear that she liked my dick and if I had a slab that it wouldn't be a problem to slide in. I did so we did. No VIP needed.

AbsBala
06-19-19, 05:16
I been going to Wax across the street for years but what about Fannie's and Babes? I know they are supposed to be a little more low quality and cheap but I definitely am willing to check them out still.I have been to fannies last week Saturday evening. Only 3 girls were there and it felt like a boring place. No action, Girls who is not dancing is occupied. Only time fannies was good is when they closed all the strip clubs. There were surge of girls. Expectibg the same every time but disappointed. How is club babes? They charge entry fee? Mixed girls? Fannies no cover charge when I went on Saturday evening.

Tratia
06-19-19, 23:34
I went to Pin Ups this past Thursday. I definitely left happy. My experience was similar to Parrot's except one chick let me strap me up and smash on the floor for the per song rate. She started hotdogging me. The next thing I know she whispered in my ear that she liked my dick and if I had a slab that it wouldn't be a problem to slide in. I did so we did. No VIP needed.Definitely will check it out. How much is the cover charge and parking?

Mr Issie
06-20-19, 16:36
Definitely will check it out. How much is the cover charge and parking?I honestly have no idea. I'm a dayshift guy so I never pay a cover or parking. I would imagine 10-20 each.

SparkyZ
06-20-19, 21:53
Went to Oasis about 1 pm. It was very chill then. Easy parking and no cover. There were more girls there than guys. Had a few girls walk up and chat me up. They were relaxed and not pushy at all. A real fine Columbia's sat down and we started talking about life. She was rubbing me up pretty good and offered a dance. I tried her out for a dance. Then she said let's go to VIP. She said it'd be 2. Problem was she was vague about what I'd get. She said "I'm not putting That in There, pointing where you're thinking. I told I'd think about it and she walked off. She came back later and whispered in my ear, that I'd drop trous and she put a big smile on my face. Again, what does that mean? This was my first time there and I really liked the day shift atmosphere but I would like to know what I get for 2. Anybody want to fill me in. Also it looks like I could better than 2 but she wasn't budging. What's your experience.

Joesouncool
06-21-19, 10:10
Went to Oasis about 1 pm. It was very chill then. Easy parking and no cover. There were more girls there than guys. Had a few girls walk up and chat me up. They were relaxed and not pushy at all. A real fine Columbia's sat down and we started talking about life. She was rubbing me up pretty good and offered a dance. I tried her out for a dance. Then she said let's go to VIP. She said it'd be 2. Problem was she was vague about what I'd get. She said "I'm not putting That in There, pointing where you're thinking. I told I'd think about it and she walked off. She came back later and whispered in my ear, that I'd drop trous and she put a big smile on my face. Again, what does that mean? This was my first time there and I really liked the day shift atmosphere but I would like to know what I get for 2. Anybody want to fill me in. Also it looks like I could better than 2 but she wasn't budging. What's your experience.I have no idea. My guess is that you could jack off while watching her. I though oasis had cameras in the VIP rooms so the girls wouldn't do anything. Had a piece of ass that worked there. She would not do anything ITC.

Niteluvr
06-21-19, 10:31
Went to Oasis about 1 pm. It was very chill then. Easy parking and no cover. There were more girls there than guys. Had a few girls walk up and chat me up. They were relaxed and not pushy at all. A real fine Columbia's sat down and we started talking about life. She was rubbing me up pretty good and offered a dance. I tried her out for a dance. Then she said let's go to VIP. She said it'd be 2. Problem was she was vague about what I'd get. She said "I'm not putting That in There, pointing where you're thinking. I told I'd think about it and she walked off. She came back later and whispered in my ear, that I'd drop trous and she put a big smile on my face. Again, what does that mean? This was my first time there and I really liked the day shift atmosphere but I would like to know what I get for 2. Anybody want to fill me in. Also it looks like I could better than 2 but she wasn't budging. What's your experience.Guessing you mean a Colombian?

MassageAwesome
06-21-19, 10:39
Hit up Fannies yesterday since I had a little time to kill. I got there around 1:30. Sat at the bar and ordered a drink from the older bartender. There was another bartender there: younger, long dark hair, nice body (especially her ass), and wearing jeans. I overheard a dancer and a guy talking next to me about VIP. She said to him that whatever he wanted in there he could get. Meanwhile there was a Latina dancer on stage so I gave her a couple bucks. She said she would come back to talk to me. It was around 2:00 and then Chloe walked in. I wanted to go talk to her but the Latina dancer approached me. We did the usual small talk stuff. She yawned a couple of times saying she was tired (slept too much Wednesday from partying all night Tuesday). I really wasn't feeling her and was hoping she'd get that, but she then asked if I was going to but her a drink and for some reason that irritated me. I told her that I was about to leave. So she left. I then noticed Chloe sitting at the bar and she saw me and smiled. She told me she saw me with somebody else and did not want to interrupt. So we sat and talked for about 10 minutes. Then she gave me a couple of dances and I was on my way. BTW, the Latina's name was Angelina. She used to work at Follies. I think I had the right to be upset about her asking me to buy her a drink. I know how the game goes. If I was interested in her, yea I get a drink. But obviously I was not. Anyways, I will most likely be back to see Chloe. There was also another thick white blonde dancer there. Might check her out too.

Side note: When I left, the dude sitting next to.

Me at the bar was walking out too. I guess he didn't get his VIP, or it was that quick.

ThatDude504
06-21-19, 13:29
I went to Pin Ups this past Thursday. I definitely left happy. My experience was similar to Parrot's except one chick let me strap me up and smash on the floor for the per song rate. She started hotdogging me. The next thing I know she whispered in my ear that she liked my dick and if I had a slab that it wouldn't be a problem to slide in. I did so we did. No VIP needed.Going to check out pinups today.

Jrody1
06-21-19, 15:18
I went to Pin Ups this past Thursday. I definitely left happy. My experience was similar to Parrot's except one chick let me strap me up and smash on the floor for the per song rate. She started hotdogging me. The next thing I know she whispered in my ear that she liked my dick and if I had a slab that it wouldn't be a problem to slide in. I did so we did. No VIP needed.I searched up pin ups in google https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=pin+ups and I clicked on the website link it takes me straight to a Viagra website. Don't they have a website to like share what the prices are etc?

Acaryu
06-21-19, 15:59
I have no idea. My guess is that you could jack off while watching her. I though oasis had cameras in the VIP rooms so the girls wouldn't do anything. Had a piece of ass that worked there. She would not do anything ITC.I doubt that they have cameras in the VIP honestly. The girls should know better. Because if the cops get hold of the tape, it is solid evidence. She may end up in the sex offender register. With the clubs getting sued by the dancers of all the strip clubs nowadays for everything, the clubs surely don't want another reason the girls can use to sue them. The dancers' lawsuits may close the clubs faster than the righteous politicians. So many of them are in financial troubles nowadays.

They may have cameras on the main floor though. The strip club scene is in a mess and no need to use logical thinking.

Dick M Good
06-21-19, 21:54
Is the diamond Club on Northside dr still open. I went there last Saturday at about 2:00 and there was no sign of life. I made several calls since and all I get is the no one is avlable message. The internet said it should of been open when I went so I am wondering if it is still open.

BobSugarSmith
06-22-19, 11:19
Is the diamond Club on Northside dr still open. I went there last Saturday at about 2:00 and there was no sign of life. I made several calls since and all I get is the no one is avlable message. The internet said it should of been open when I went so I am wondering if it is still open.The last social media post I found was in 2014 and see no activity about it afterwards.

DewBerryPicker
06-22-19, 15:51
Looks like it was open yesterday when I passed by.

Joesouncool
06-22-19, 17:14
I searched up pin ups in google https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=pin+ups and I clicked on the website link it takes me straight to a Viagra website. Don't they have a website to like share what the prices are etc?Google maps has a lot of problems with phony businesses and changed business urls. I was reading about this just yesterday. And then if somebody buys the domain name somebody else used, they can use their traffic and page rank to help themselves. It’s a mess.

Dick M Good
06-22-19, 20:07
I saw that too. But, I was there as recently as December so I know it has been open since than and open continuously since the last Facebook entry.

The last social media post I found was in 2014 and see no activity about it afterwards.

ImBroke2
06-23-19, 18:18
Its still open. If you have Instagram follow. Diamond. Atl or bigpulu.

Bigpulu always show the dancers that be working and some of the new talents. He a cool guy in real life also if you see him in there.

The last social media post I found was in 2014 and see no activity about it afterwards.

Dick M Good
06-23-19, 19:35
Would you have the hours that it it s open on Saturday?

Its still open. If you have Instagram follow. Diamond. Atl or bigpulu.

Bigpulu always show the dancers that be working and some of the new talents. He a cool guy in real life also if you see him in there.

JohnnyD1401
06-24-19, 05:55
Gentlemen,

I will be moving to the Gwinnett area next week and if I could get some club advice, I'd appreciate it greatly. I enjoy the Caucasian spinner variety. Extras and take out are always nice but not completely a deal breaker.

TIA.

JimJ1934
06-25-19, 00:16
So I went to Follies last night. It was my first time at any strip club, so. You can probably imagine.

I'm a younger guy, kinda nerdy, somewhat shy, and I would never have considered going to a club, but I've been living on Spring St, where I have to walk past the Cheetah a lot, and it started to intrigue me. Yesterday a friend told me he had been, and recommended it to me, and that made up my mind to check it out. Later that evening I walked over to discover that it was closed on Sundays. A quick search revealed that this is standard for strip clubs in Atlanta—except Follies. But I had gotten myself in the mood to go (and, admittedly, it had been a while since I'd seen a naked woman in the flesh), so I grabbed $100 from the ATM and drove out to Buford Hwy. Best mistake of my life.

Now, when I walked in I had only a vague idea of what makes Follies 'special'. I'd read a couple reviews on Yelp and a Reddit thread, but the Yelpers tended to bash it for being 'trashy' while only one Redditor alluded to the 'extras', and in a tone probably meant to convey that he himself would never consider doing such a thing (yeah, right).

I got there around 9 pm (yes, I know the stuff about day / night now). Parked across the street. They were charging $20 for cover; the Internet had led me to believe $10, but it was a pretty busy night so I figured that was why. Bouncer was a very muscled white guy in a bulletproof vest. I'm pretty sure he laughed at me as he checked my I'd, but I ignored him. Went inside and was greeted by loud rap music, the strong smell of smoke (both kinds), and near-total darkness. None of it surprised me much, although it was so dark that it was actually rather difficult to see the girls well.

Spent a few minutes spectating and getting a feel for the place. All the tables were full, of course; most of the customers were AA, as were about half the girls (the rest being split between white girls and Latinas). All of the stage girls were black as this area is where the rapper / baller types seemed to congregate. Most were pretty hot, though not necessarily all to my taste. There was only one I'd call unpleasantly chubby; she sat by the side of the stage getting no attention the whole time I was there and I almost felt sorry for her, LOL.

Didn't really get approached by anyone, I suppose because most were occupied already. It was also pretty much standing room only and so I didn't stay in one place long. Eventually I ran into a cute little Latina (never got her name) who didn't speak much English but knew how to grab my hand and lead me to the couches in the back. Almost no tits to speak of but very nice face and body, and a perfect if small ass. Ended up getting 2 dances from her for $20 before moving on.

Now this is the point at which I realized Follies was a bit different. The very little bit that I had read online before going told me lapdance etiquette was not to touch her until she touched you. Well, immediately she sat on my lap and put my hands on her waist while still waiting for the next song to start, which kind of threw 'don't touch her' out the window. She was a good dancer, and pretty aggressive in grinding on me. Panties came off at the start of the second song and I got the feeling I could have gotten more if I'd paid for a third, but I didn't have much money and I wanted to sample. Also, I wanted some big titties in my face and she didn't have them.

Latina was barely off of me when a thicker blonde with glasses and big natural tits starts flirting with me. Name was something like Jennifer or Jessica. She figured out very quickly it was my first time and I was still a bit nervous (the fact that I look younger than I am didn't help), and so she started doing that whole act (you'll know the one I mean if you've ever interacted with any kind of sex worker while looking like a clueless nerd, or seen porn with that theme). Which, even though I was new, I was much too jaded to buy, so she ended up just embarrassing me and I declined her. Probably a mistake, in hindsight.

I spent a few minutes looking for the best girls, occasionally slipping a single or two into a wandering girl's bra as an excuse to cop a feel, until I found her. Hottest girl in the club, hands down. At least, I didn't see anyone hotter and would be a bit hard-pressed to even imagine one. Her name was Lola: white girl, sounded Eastern Euro, big tits, flawless body. Easily hotter than 80% of pornstars. Tits were definitely plastic but, you know, nature only makes them so perfect. Anyway, she charged me $20 per song; I'm not sure if the rates went up after 10:00 or she just thought she deserved more than everyone else.

She definitely did think she was out of everyone's league, though, and even if she wasn't entirely wrong, it showed in her dancing. She was dutiful—cuddle & chat while waiting (and she actually spoke English, unlike the Latina), fully nude a little way into the second song, plenty of contact—but that was it. She didn't seem to enjoy it like the Latina spinner did, and she obviously had no intention of escalating. She made sure to keep my hands well away from her pussy, although she gave me as good a view of it as I could have had in the dim light, and she didn't seem to love me playing with her boobs either. No cowgirl dry-humping like I got from the first girl, either. Kicked her off after three songs when it was clear it wasn't going anywhere and I was running out of money. Left straight after that, $112 lighter in all.

I definitely intend to go again once I save up a bit more money, and now that I know what goes on during the day shift I'm definitely not above paying for 'more'. I definitely didn't have the experience normally talked about here, but I'm assuming that was just the night / day difference. I do wonder, though, if it's always going to be more crowded on the weekend; I have to work during the week and even if I could find a few hours off during the middle of the day, I left yesterday stinking of cigarettes and strippers' perfume, and I don't exactly want to walk back into the office like that, so it's going to have to be Saturday or Sunday. My assumption is that Sunday is the worst day since they're one of the only clubs open that day.

Any tips from more experienced people on what to do next time? I kind of want to ease into it but I do want to score eventually. Probably won't go for VIP on my very next trip, but how much can you really get outside of VIP and how do you get it?

JMAbacus
06-25-19, 10:31
So I went to Follies last night. It was my first time at any strip club, so. You can probably imagine.

I'm a younger guy, kinda nerdy, somewhat shy, and I would never have considered going to a club, but I've been living on Spring St, where I have to walk past the Cheetah a lot, and it started to intrigue me. Yesterday a friend told me he had been, and recommended it to me, and that made up my mind to check it out. Later that evening I walked over to discover that it was closed on Sundays. A quick search revealed that this is standard for strip clubs in Atlantaexcept Follies. But I had gotten myself in the mood to go (and, admittedly, it had been a while since I'd seen a naked woman in the flesh), so I grabbed $100 from the ATM and drove out to Buford Hwy. Best mistake of my life.

Now, when I walked in I had only a vague idea of what makes Follies 'special'. I'd read a couple reviews on Yelp and a Reddit thread, but the Yelpers tended to bash it for being 'trashy' while only one Redditor alluded to the 'extras', and in a tone probably meant to convey that he himself would never consider doing such a thing (yeah, right).

I got there around 9 pm (yes, I know the stuff about day / night now). Parked across the street. They were charging $20 for cover; the Internet had led me to believe $10, but it was a pretty busy night so I figured that was why. Bouncer was a very muscled white guy in a bulletproof vest. I'm pretty sure he laughed at me as he checked my I'd, but I ignored him. Went inside and was greeted by loud rap music, the strong smell of smoke (both kinds), and near-total darkness. None of it surprised me much, although it was so dark that it was actually rather difficult to see the girls well.

Spent a few minutes spectating and getting a feel for the place. All the tables were full, of course; most of the customers were AA, as were about half the girls (the rest being split between white girls and Latinas). All of the stage girls were black as this area is where the rapper / baller types seemed to congregate. Most were pretty hot, though not necessarily all to my taste. There was only one I'd call unpleasantly chubby; she sat by the side of the stage getting no attention the whole time I was there and I almost felt sorry for her, LOL.

Didn't really get approached by anyone, I suppose because most were occupied already. It was also pretty much standing room only and so I didn't stay in one place long. Eventually I ran into a cute little Latina (never got her name) who didn't speak much English but knew how to grab my hand and lead me to the couches in the back. Almost no tits to speak of but very nice face and body, and a perfect if small ass. Ended up getting 2 dances from her for $20 before moving on.

Now this is the point at which I realized Follies was a bit different. The very little bit that I had read online before going told me lapdance etiquette was not to touch her until she touched you. Well, immediately she sat on my lap and put my hands on her waist while still waiting for the next song to start, which kind of threw 'don't touch her' out the window. She was a good dancer, and pretty aggressive in grinding on me. Panties came off at the start of the second song and I got the feeling I could have gotten more if I'd paid for a third, but I didn't have much money and I wanted to sample. Also, I wanted some big titties in my face and she didn't have them.

Latina was barely off of me when a thicker blonde with glasses and big natural tits starts flirting with me. Name was something like Jennifer or Jessica. She figured out very quickly it was my first time and I was still a bit nervous (the fact that I look younger than I am didn't help), and so she started doing that whole act (you'll know the one I mean if you've ever interacted with any kind of sex worker while looking like a clueless nerd, or seen porn with that theme). Which, even though I was new, I was much too jaded to buy, so she ended up just embarrassing me and I declined her. Probably a mistake, in hindsight.

I spent a few minutes looking for the best girls, occasionally slipping a single or two into a wandering girl's bra as an excuse to cop a feel, until I found her. Hottest girl in the club, hands down. At least, I didn't see anyone hotter and would be a bit hard-pressed to even imagine one. Her name was Lola: white girl, sounded Eastern Euro, big tits, flawless body. Easily hotter than 80% of pornstars. Tits were definitely plastic but, you know, nature only makes them so perfect. Anyway, she charged me $20 per song; I'm not sure if the rates went up after 10:00 or she just thought she deserved more than everyone else.

She definitely did think she was out of everyone's league, though, and even if she wasn't entirely wrong, it showed in her dancing. She was dutifulcuddle & chat while waiting (and she actually spoke English, unlike the Latina), fully nude a little way into the second song, plenty of contactbut that was it. She didn't seem to enjoy it like the Latina spinner did, and she obviously had no intention of escalating. She made sure to keep my hands well away from her pussy, although she gave me as good a view of it as I could have had in the dim light, and she didn't seem to love me playing with her boobs either. No cowgirl dry-humping like I got from the first girl, either. Kicked her off after three songs when it was clear it wasn't going anywhere and I was running out of money. Left straight after that, $112 lighter in all.

I definitely intend to go again once I save up a bit more money, and now that I know what goes on during the day shift I'm definitely not above paying for 'more'. I definitely didn't have the experience normally talked about here, but I'm assuming that was just the night / day difference. I do wonder, though, if it's always going to be more crowded on the weekend; I have to work during the week and even if I could find a few hours off during the middle of the day, I left yesterday stinking of cigarettes and strippers' perfume, and I don't exactly want to walk back into the office like that, so it's going to have to be Saturday or Sunday. My assumption is that Sunday is the worst day since they're one of the only clubs open that day.

Any tips from more experienced people on what to do next time? I kind of want to ease into it but I do want to score eventually. Probably won't go for VIP on my very next trip, but how much can you really get outside of VIP and how do you get it?I was there Sunday afternoon and my "stripper friend" was doing full service in the open VIP section on the right as you walk in (no $52 fee). The board and all the posts give you a tutorial on how to get the most the fastest but of course money talks and VIP is the fastest route (less than 20 minutes). I don't even walk in with less than $200 and that's planning on getting take out. Day is better and deals are more flexible toward the end of the month. Yes, you will reek of smoke and that's a downside. Just spend a few hundred more, make some contacts, and let them know what your looking for. My good contacts there are always as helpful as they can be in helping me find what I'm looking for but it just takes a little time to get to that point. Good Luck.

DadDillac
06-25-19, 16:35
Gentlemen,

I will be moving to the Gwinnett area next week and if I could get some club advice, I'd appreciate it greatly. I enjoy the Caucasian spinner variety. Extras and take out are always nice but not completely a deal breaker.

TIA.Nothing out that way except Oasis, which is good, better for regulars but can be good. More white spinners here than most places. This is the closest to Gwinnett.

Follies day shift is where the most extras are. Tattletales is best nighttime shot at extras although a little more expensive than follies dayshift.

MyGoldenRod
06-26-19, 17:51
Folton's is amazing.

Valet parking was $20 but no cover.

Lots of people, amazing atmosphere, great bar staff and amazing ladies.

I'm definitely going to be going back regularly for the foreseeable future.

Total damage was 320 $.

10/10.

JimJ1934
06-26-19, 22:36
Folton's is amazing.

Valet parking was $20 but no cover.

Lots of people, amazing atmosphere, great bar staff and amazing ladies.

I'm definitely going to be going back regularly for the foreseeable future.

Total damage was 320 $.

10/10.Never heard of that one and can't find it online. Did you mistype? If not, where is it located?

OlgaVaz
06-26-19, 23:11
I was there Sunday afternoon and my "stripper friend" was doing full service in the open VIP section on the right as you walk in (no $52 fee). The board and all the posts give you a tutorial on how to get the most the fastest but of course money talks and VIP is the fastest route (less than 20 minutes). I don't even walk in with less than $200 and that's planning on getting take out. Day is better and deals are more flexible toward the end of the month. Yes, you will reek of smoke and that's a downside. Just spend a few hundred more, make some contacts, and let them know what your looking for. My good contacts there are always as helpful as they can be in helping me find what I'm looking for but it just takes a little time to get to that point. Good Luck.Mind sharing your "stripper friend's" name? Or any you would recommend?

Thanks!

MyGoldenRod
06-27-19, 18:43
LOL yup I meant Follies

Never heard of that one and can't find it online. Did you mistype? If not, where is it located?

Joesouncool
06-27-19, 21:16
LOL yup I meant FolliesI know that pain. .

JMAbacus
06-28-19, 19:36
Mind sharing your "stripper friend's" name? Or any you would recommend?

Thanks!Yes, I will. As a caveat she was "borrowing" the open VIP area from whoever had it reserved but she will be happy to perform in the regular VIP area as well. This is "Dream" and has been at the club for multiple years. Initially met her about 4 years and 50 lbs ago and she was my type at the old body weight but just friends now and she always introduces me to any AA spinners in the club. I only see the AA ladies at Follies so that leaves out about 2/3 of the dancers. There were some attractive Cuban ladies that were doing a nice full service per a buddy on Sunday (did him within 20 minutes of arriving) and they were attractive as well. Sorry on the lack of names but I only do take out and again, only AA spinner types. But, once you become friendly with a couple of the long term ladies they will usually recommend someone for you if their not your type. You still have to buy them a drink and dance or tip them but it seems to work out for me. Good luck.

IAmAmazing
06-30-19, 01:21
Just left Follies for the first after a 6 month hiatus. Since when did the shopping center start charging to use their parking lot? They charged me $10 to park. I guess the only club with free parking these days is Oasis.

FiftyOnMyWrist
06-30-19, 08:37
Yes, I will. As a caveat she was "borrowing" the open VIP area from whoever had it reserved but she will be happy to perform in the regular VIP area as well. This is "Dream" and has been at the club for multiple years. Initially met her about 4 years and 50 lbs ago and she was my type at the old body weight but just friends now and she always introduces me to any AA spinners in the club. I only see the AA ladies at Follies so that leaves out about 2/3 of the dancers. There were some attractive Cuban ladies that were doing a nice full service per a buddy on Sunday (did him within 20 minutes of arriving) and they were attractive as well. Sorry on the lack of names but I only do take out and again, only AA spinner types. But, once you become friendly with a couple of the long term ladies they will usually recommend someone for you if their not your type. You still have to buy them a drink and dance or tip them but it seems to work out for me. Good luck.Cuban chicks will do anybody within 20 minutes of arriving lmao. They are usually what I stick to when going VIP.

BJ4015
06-30-19, 14:51
I'm curious about take out at Follies. I've been going to Follies for years, went VIP with Erica, hot Cuban girl on Friday. Been several times with other ladies in the past and have never been approached or offered takeout. How are you guys getting this, admittedly so I have no game so any advice is appreciated.

Ozymandias
06-30-19, 16:37
I'm curious about take out at Follies. I've been going to Follies for years, went VIP with Erica, hot Cuban girl on Friday. Been several times with other ladies in the past and have never been approached or offered takeout. How are you guys getting this, admittedly so I have no game so any advice is appreciated.First: if you "have no game", takeout might not be for you. At best, you're better off keeping it as a business transaction, just outside the club.

In cases where I simply wanted to fuck the girl, just on a proper bed (perhaps she's something I want to explore, like a Syrian girl or whatever. Huh, now that I think of it, I've never fucked a Syrian girl! Anyway, you understand) and if we've already fucked in VIP, I simply suggest moving our VIP sessions to a hotel. It's an easy yes or no question. If she says yes, just agree on a rate (I pay the same amount I play in VIP) and any relevant particulars, and go get your dick wet.

I will say this works best if you're making the deal near the end of her shift, so the momentum can just carry her to the hotel for one last dick (and cash) injection.

That's how I'd handle it.

Oh, and I've mentioned this before, but I'll reiterate: the key to closing a deal (any deal, from selling a corporate merger to fucking a 19 year old stripper) is making it easy for them to say yes, and dumb to say no. Everything is transparent and settled, you have the cash, the room is there, the condoms are ready. She just has to show up at the hotel (I use the Hampton Inn on North Druid Hills Rd for my Follies and Pink Pony OTC), park, go to the room, and fuck you. Ka-ching. Simple.

Try to play games and that's where it goes south, because strippers are being played 24/7/365 by rapper wannabes and other cashless posers, ESPECIALLY at Follies; don't be that guy. Just be cool and keep it businesslike.

O.

Niteluvr
06-30-19, 17:37
First: if you "have no game", takeout might not be for you. At best, you're better off keeping it as a business transaction, just outside the club.

In cases where I simply wanted to fuck the girl, just on a proper bed (perhaps she's something I want to explore, like a Syrian girl or whatever. Huh, now that I think of it, I've never fucked a Syrian girl! Anyway, you understand) and if we've already fucked in VIP, I simply suggest moving our VIP sessions to a hotel. It's an easy yes or no question. If she says yes, just agree on a rate (I pay the same amount I play in VIP) and any relevant particulars, and go get your dick wet.

I will say this works best if you're making the deal near the end of her shift, so the momentum can just carry her to the hotel for one last dick (and cash) injection.

Oh, and I've mentioned this before, but I'll reiterate: the key to closing a deal (any deal, from selling a corporate merger to fucking a 19 year old stripper) is making it easy for them to say yes, and dumb to say no. Everything is transparent and settled, you have the cash, the room is there, the condoms are ready. She just has to show up at the hotel (I use the Hampton Inn on North Druid Hills Rd for my Follies and Pink Pony OTC), park, go to the room, and fuck you. Ka-ching. Simple.

Try to play games and that's where it goes south, because strippers are being played 24/7/365 by rapper wannabes and other cashless posers, ESPECIALLY at Follies; don't be that guy. Just be cool and keep it businesslike.

O.Good advice, Oz. So what's the total layout for the hotel and fuck?

Dick M Good
06-30-19, 18:11
I always park across the street and never had any problem. I see some cars parked right across and apart from the other cars nearer to the shopping center and always assume they were gong to Follies. There is a sign warning drivers that are not using the shopping center that their cars can be booted, but I have never seen that to happen. Just to be extra careful I park closer the shopping building and walk into it and then leave via another door so my car can't be connected to going to Follies. I would like to hear what happened to you that you were charged 10 dollars.

Just left Follies for the first after a 6 month hiatus. Since when did the shopping center start charging to use their parking lot? They charged me $10 to park. I guess the only club with free parking these days is Oasis.

PirateSkul
06-30-19, 18:51
What are the chances of getting HJ at follies during a lap dance. I don't want to go VIP.

Ozymandias
07-01-19, 07:28
Good advice, Oz. So what's the total layout for the hotel and fuck?AAA rate at the Hampton Inn is $100, and I usually negotiate for VIP room pricing ($100/30 min is $200/ hour), so figure an hour session will be $300? Longer sessions are more "efficient" in terms of room rate to fuck rate ratio, but that drives overall price up.

Of course it can vary, but that's a ballpark.

Sometimes I've had the girl host at her place (strippers seldom have roommates, so that can work), which is obviously cheaper, though overall I prefer having control over the environment. Sometimes the pussy is free, too (I had a long time fuck buddy relationship with a Follies girl, at her place, so net price was free, but you can't really count on that!

$300 is a reasonable OTC budget, though.

O.

SeekingHead
07-01-19, 08:19
What are the chances of getting HJ at follies during a lap dance. I don't want to go VIP.50/50.

My only time I went I was border line sexually assaulted before the VIP. She had him out and stroking in the quasi-VIP area, where you are paying per song. Beware the girls will try to inflate songs.

JMAbacus
07-01-19, 16:53
50/50.

My only time I went I was border line sexually assaulted before the VIP. She had him out and stroking in the quasi-VIP area, where you are paying per song. Beware the girls will try to inflate songs.Agreed, I am old, and somewhat shy, so I don't go looking for a HJ but my first was against the wall at a high top table (a napkin was used for clean up) and the second was on the back couches which was absorbed into my polo shirt (I went out and immediately changed in the parking lot). The first time the lady was trying to make a lasting impression and it happened in 2 songs. The second time was on the 10th song and she wanted to make sure I left happy. I've observed FS on the back couches multiple times and the condom being used makes clean up easier. Better keep a wet wipe or extra napkins handy if your looking for this action or you end up soaked like this old man.

AtlEyez
07-02-19, 10:58
First: if you "have no game", takeout might not be for you. At best, you're better off keeping it as a business transaction, just outside the club.

O.I've had plenty of success (in Vegas, of all places) without paying. Just bought them food, was super chill, and brought friends to the club to throw 20's at them. But I've never tried the Pink Pony because I heard it was hopeless as the girls are stuck up, got GPS, bouncers watching them like hawks, or whatever. Can you divulge any experiences you've had in there? TIA.

AUFan43
07-02-19, 13:56
I've had plenty of success (in Vegas, of all places) without paying. Just bought them food, was super chill, and brought friends to the club to throw 20's at them. But I've never tried the Pink Pony because I heard it was hopeless as the girls are stuck up, got GPS, bouncers watching them like hawks, or whatever. Can you divulge any experiences you've had in there? TIA.I had success at the Pony about 5 years ago but since my hookup and her friend quit I hadn't been back. Sometimes it's not about having game. Just chill, relax, have fun, be patient and not be a jerk or too aggressive. Got to pick the right time to be aggressive. Sometimes it takes $$ sometimes it doesn't.

Joesouncool
07-02-19, 14:11
I've had plenty of success (in Vegas, of all places) without paying. Just bought them food, was super chill, and brought friends to the club to throw 20's at them. But I've never tried the Pink Pony because I heard it was hopeless as the girls are stuck up, got GPS, bouncers watching them like hawks, or whatever. Can you divulge any experiences you've had in there? TIA.Over my life, I've had more offers for everything from free fun to a girl that wanted some serious cash at the pony than at any other club in ATL. My experience is to be firm and nice all together. Strike up a conversation. Waitresses, shooter girls, and female bar staff are all available. Dancers are always available, but they are always getting hit on so they have an eye for it.

Personally, I think the club matters far less than anything. The girls are pretty much the same at any club in Atlanta, except the gold club and it's gone. You get girls by not being a dick and being different from the normal guys that go in there. Don't throw your money around. Strike up a normal conversation with them. Don't be overly sexual, they find it creepy. Don't overly compliment them. Just strike up a normal conversation with them. It's pretty easy after that.

Good luck out there. Stay safe everyone!

Ozymandias
07-02-19, 21:36
I've had plenty of success (in Vegas, of all places) without paying. Just bought them food, was super chill, and brought friends to the club to throw 20's at them. But I've never tried the Pink Pony because I heard it was hopeless as the girls are stuck up, got GPS, bouncers watching them like hawks, or whatever. Can you divulge any experiences you've had in there? TIA.To echo Joesouncool and AUFan43: the Pink Pony girls are just strippers. I've never found them to be any more or less uppity than strippers at other clubs.

The club my dick has carved its way through the most is The Cheetah, which mongers seem to think are somehow inaccessible girls. I've lost track of how many Cheetah girls I've fucked (since 1992, when I bagged my first stripper, a mere kid was I), almost all for free. Most of my stripper three ways have been with Cheetah girls.

I guess Follies is the main club I've used for Pay to Play, since it's pretty straightforward, though my most intense, free stripper fuck buddy was a Follies girl (and a narcissistic psychopath, but the best fuck toys are).

Pink Pony is more like The Cheetah: it's kind of a "regulars" club, and you sort of get to know girls and one thing leads to another. Well, in my experience.

If you just want your dick in a stripper within the next 24 hours, go to Follies or Blaze (not tonight, but tomorrow, during day shift), buy a few dances until you've got a girl who's cool with your fingers in her vagina or whatever metric you use to gauge sluttishness, and then set it up. Pretty straightforward.

Joesouncool
07-02-19, 22:29
I've had plenty of success (in Vegas, of all places) without paying. Just bought them food, was super chill, and brought friends to the club to throw 20's at them. But I've never tried the Pink Pony because I heard it was hopeless as the girls are stuck up, got GPS, bouncers watching them like hawks, or whatever. Can you divulge any experiences you've had in there? TIA.If you've had success in Vegas, you can have success anywhere. It reads like your system is the the same as mine. If you have any issues, refer to what Ozy says. Oz is the man in my book. He seems to have more experience in this area than anyone I've read on this forum and more success. I've read his system and it's good. If you have any questions, refer to his posts.

Spindoctor414
07-03-19, 08:01
Went to Follies yesterday for the 2nd time. My plan was to get 2-3 dances from 5-6 girls and then pick one to fuck in the VIP. Well, the girls came one right after another, each grabbing and playing with my cock until we started a dance. I was pretty much hard nonstop for over an hour. Well, I start to get close (money wise) to where I need to find a girl go to the back with and chose an amazingly hot girl who doesn't speak good English. We go to the VIP and I find it hard to keep it up after being hard nonstop for over an hour. We definitely got there. But I'm thinking I need to go with 3-4 girls before going to VIP next time.

Also, the VIP was basically a quicky. They said $150 for 30 minutes, but we were out in 10-15. Is this normal?

Spindoctor414
07-03-19, 09:28
Anyone know if Follies is open on the 4th? I'm thinking of coming back down again this week from Greenville, SC, but I don't want to make the drive and find out they're closed.

Rod8432
07-03-19, 14:22
Also, the VIP was basically a quicky. They said $150 for 30 minutes, but we were out in 10-15. Is this normal?While there are exceptions, once you cum, they go.

SeekingHead
07-03-19, 14:24
Hope this is OK. A good thread on reddit.com/ are / Atlanta about the stripper lawsuits. A poster claiming to be an attorney is posting details of the stripper lawsuits in the Cheetahs settlement.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Atlanta/comments/c8goag/cheetah_dancers_settle_lengthy_wage_dispute_club/

Scorpio1982
07-03-19, 16:34
Went to Follies yesterday for the 2nd time. My plan was to get 2-3 dances from 5-6 girls and then pick one to fuck in the VIP. Well, the girls came one right after another, each grabbing and playing with my cock until we started a dance. I was pretty much hard nonstop for over an hour. Well, I start to get close (money wise) to where I need to find a girl go to the back with and chose an amazingly hot girl who doesn't speak good English. We go to the VIP and I find it hard to keep it up after being hard nonstop for over an hour. We definitely got there. But I'm thinking I need to go with 3-4 girls before going to VIP next time.

Also, the VIP was basically a quicky. They said $150 for 30 minutes, but we were out in 10-15. Is this normal?Yup. Except I usually turn down dances until I see one I want to bag. Last time I went I got 2 dances on the floor and went straight to VIP. Paid the 1. 52 and a cute slim lightskin AA rode me for 3-4 min until I popped. We sat on the couch for 20 more minutes and rolled one and hung out until time to go.

Spindoctor414
07-03-19, 16:48
While there are exceptions, once you cum, they go.Good to know. I like to know what to expect.

Mstekh
07-03-19, 23:06
I always fuck them till the time runs out.

DadDillac
07-04-19, 08:07
Yup. Except I usually turn down dances until I see one I want to bag. Last time I went I got 2 dances on the floor and went straight to VIP. Paid the 1. 52 and a cute slim lightskin AA rode me for 3-4 min until I popped. We sat on the couch for 20 more minutes and rolled one and hung out until time to go.I usually take some extra cash. When I get there I find a hottie get a test drive dance then straight to VIP. Bust a nut there and take the edge off. Then go back out for dances and to find a girl I want to take a little more time with. I'm usually $500 max and I bust twice.

Chaparrolo
07-04-19, 15:01
Yes follies is wide open come have some fun.

Spindoctor414
07-05-19, 14:21
Went back to Follies today and learned a new lesson: keep your wallet close. I took it out and put it on the little table in the VIP thinking it was only a foot away, but I came up $60 short afterwards. I keep pretty close watch on what I'm spending and this was the only time my wallet left my sight.

The girl was a Cuban girl named Angie or Angela, FYI.

I couldn't prove anything, so I didn't bother telling anyone. But I'll know to keep my wallet in my pocket at all times now. And I'll know to steer clear of Angie next time. I'm guessing you can't trust any of them. But she was a pretty talented thief.

HobbySucio
07-05-19, 15:49
Any advice for a strip club newbie? Want to hit up follies tonight, and everything I read here is exactly what I'm looking for. Just looking for tips.

MassageAwesome
07-05-19, 20:53
Went to Fannies twice this week looking for Chloe:

Wednesday-came in around 1 (thought she be an opener but she wasn't there). Saw Angelina: the Latina dancer from last time. She said she had to do her dance set but come see me when she's done. I was hoping that another guy would want to talk to her. But there were only two guys in there, me and someone else. When she got done dancing, she came over to talk to me. After five minutes, asked me to buy her a drink. Again that kinda annoyed me (if I'm interested or want to talk to you, I'll buy you a drink). I just felt she was kinda pushy. Told her I'd buy her one later. I was trying to hint to her that I wanted to be alone at the moment. She left a few minutes later. Saw no one else interesting so I left. Talked with the older bartender who I thought was one of the sexiest women in there that day, and that's kinda sad, although she's cute.

Went back Friday around 2:15. Saw a thick Latina / Cuban / light skin girl dancing on stage. Tipped her a couple bucks. Afterwards she came to hug me, but as she came over another dancer asked to sit with me and I told her maybe later. The thick Latina dancer went to sit with another thick Latina dancer. They seemed like they were in deep convo about something, but then again, when I tipped her twice while she was dancing on stage she removed no clothing, and I was the only one who gave her $$. She kinda had that "I'm all that" attitude. There was another thick Latina dancer but a couple guys were grabbing her every chance she was alone. I got approached a few times but no one there interested me so I left.

I'm thinking either Chloe is no longer there or on vacay for 4th of July.

Spindoctor414
07-05-19, 20:55
Any advice for a strip club newbie? Want to hit up follies tonight, and everything I read here is exactly what I'm looking for. Just looking for tips.My first piece of advice would be don't go on a Friday or Saturday night because you'll wait in line for a while. Some of my mistakes were believing the first girl when she said dances were $20 each. They're only $10.2nd mistake was to get too many dances before going to VIP and not having much left in the engine if you know what I mean. 3rd mistake I just made today was not watching my wallet closely enough and one of them stealing from me.

Another thing that makes my visits more pleasant are wearing pants that allow for a lot of action because they will grab your package during dances. I wear polyester athletic pants.

Happy trails!

GoldMonger
07-05-19, 22:27
Went back to Follies today and learned a new lesson: keep your wallet close. I took it out and put it on the little table in the VIP thinking it was only a foot away, but I came up $60 short afterwards. I keep pretty close watch on what I'm spending and this was the only time my wallet left my sight.

I couldn't prove anything, so I didn't bother telling anyone. But I'll know to keep my wallet in my pocket at all times now. And I'll know to steer clear of Angie next time. I'm guessing you can't trust any of them. But she was a pretty talented thief.Damn I had almost the same thing happen about a year ago and I think it was Angie. Leaving the wallet on the table was not the smartest move, but it may not have mattered. I keep my wallet in my back pocket. During our VIP it somehow "fell out" of my pocket. I found it on the couch. I later checked and I seemed a little short. Went through my spending and the figure I came up with? Missing $60 out of about $300 that should have been there.

My guess is taking about that amount of $$ there is the chance it gets lost in the noise.

Hotrod82
07-05-19, 22:36
Any club recommendations for tomorrow nights fight?

Ozymandias
07-05-19, 23:50

I couldn't prove anything, so I didn't bother telling anyone. But I'll know to keep my wallet in my pocket at all times now. And I'll know to steer clear of Angie next time. I'm guessing you can't trust any of them. But she was a pretty talented thief.I never take my wallet into a club.

I carry a little gangster roll of cash (I roll it the opposite way rappers do: I put the singles on the outside and hide the larger bills), and an I.D. if I'll need it. That's it.

I usually don't even take my cell phone in the club.

Less is more!

O.

Petey1015
07-05-19, 23:55
Any club recommendations for tomorrow nights fight?Even if the fights suck you still have a good view.

Spindoctor414
07-06-19, 15:21
I never take my wallet into a club.

I carry a little gangster roll of cash (I roll it the opposite way rappers do: I put the singles on the outside and hide the larger bills), and an I.D. if I'll need it. That's it.

Less is more!

O.I had started to empty everything out of my wallet except the cash I intend to spend and my I'd. But I might start using your money roll technique. Thanks for the tip!

Rrobin
07-07-19, 12:21
What are the chances of take out with a Latina girl at follies? Do they ever give out their number to set up arrangements at hotel or home?

MrHobbyist
07-07-19, 12:59
I never take my wallet into a club.

Less is more!

O.I don't even take my wallet when I'm on the prowl. Just my I'd and cash.

SparkyZ
07-08-19, 00:53
First visit to Follies. Day shift on a Friday. It was busy and paid $10 for valet. Like others have said, its dark in there. I was approached before my eyes could adjust. First girl was a hot Latina named Erica. Nice titties, small waist and big booty. The kind of booty built in the gym. She's rubbing and puts my hands and her ass. She's asks if I want a dance. I stall for a minute while my eyes adjust but then agree. Two hot dances later I thank her and give her $20. I go get a beer and before the bartender hands me the bottle, a Cuban named Melody approaches me. We talk a while then she takes me to the coach for another dance. She's pushing VIP and eventually I agree. We agree on $150 but then I get back there and said it's $50 more for security and the room so $200 total. I tried to negotiate but ended up paying $200 for Cfs. This place is poppin. Did I overpay though?

Soaky1
07-08-19, 05:24
I don't have more information, but I heard from a dancer's social media that Strokers was raided and (potentially) permanently closed. Something having to do with "after-hours" operation.

Does anyone have verifiable facts regarding this? I could not find anything from local media outlets.

TallGuy3000
07-08-19, 06:43
Any advice for a strip club newbie? Want to hit up follies tonight, and everything I read here is exactly what I'm looking for. Just looking for tips.1-Go weekdays, preferably early in the shift. I got there early enough one time I self parked, saw a latina chic in her car enjoying 420, and had a little pre club car fun.

2-Wear loose fitting pants. Golf slacks or poly shorts. Go commando for easy access.

3-Never take a wallet. Just I'd and a roll of cash. Maybe just a little more than you want to spend.

4-Take some hand sanitizer. Believe it or not, you put it on the table and the girls like it.

5-I usually sit at a hi top on the right side as you walk in. Gives you a good view as girls make the rounds.

6-After I've talked with a chic a little and move to a lap dance, I slap a $20 on the table and say, give me whatever that'll buy me. If you get a half hearted effort, you know to move on. If she gets into it and gives you 3 plus dances, you're off to the races. And may not need to go to VIP.

Have fun!

TG.

DadDillac
07-08-19, 12:40
First visit to Follies. Day shift on a Friday. It was busy and paid $10 for valet. Like others have said, its dark in there. I was approached before my eyes could adjust. First girl was a hot Latina named Erica. Nice titties, small waist and big booty. The kind of booty built in the gym. She's rubbing and puts my hands and her ass. She's asks if I want a dance. I stall for a minute while my eyes adjust but then agree. Two hot dances later I thank her and give her $20. I go get a beer and before the bartender hands me the bottle, a Cuban named Melody approaches me. We talk a while then she takes me to the coach for another dance. She's pushing VIP and eventually I agree. We agree on $150 but then I get back there and said it's $50 more for security and the room so $200 total. I tried to negotiate but ended up paying $200 for Cfs. This place is poppin. Did I overpay though?A regular can get it for 150 all in. It is getting harder to get that rate for anyone else. With that said $200 for girl and room is about standard for a non regular, you did good.

Dj In Hb
07-09-19, 11:11
Had a dream that I went there last week. In the dream there was a hot latina that kept asking to take me to VIP. She did everything she said she would do. $$ + 50 for room. Good times. Hope I didn't overpay in my dream, but I can't negotiate when dreaming of big titties. Did not disappoint.

PennFun
07-10-19, 07:04
Trying to get stick shifted at Club Blaze. Is it off the menu? If not give me tips. I've been hit or miss there.

Jay Leopold
07-11-19, 00:52
I made my first trip to Follies and had a great time. I followed the advice in the posts and went during the daytime. I showed up Tuesday just before 14:00 and had no trouble finding a seat. The club had quite a few patrons at that time and maybe 10-15 dancers. Upon entering, I stopped to let my eyes adjust. I was immediately approached by a Latina named Angela. She asked if I was a new patron and we had simple conversation before going to a table. While at the table, she sat in my lap which I never expected given the air dance type of environment I became accustomed to at Pink Pony and the Cheetah years ago. I scanned the club while we were at the table to see if I spotted another girl that I would prefer instead.

I'm smitten with fit Latinas. Angela was the best Latina that I could find as I scanned the club. So, I then took things a step further and got two table dances which were really good with proper stick shifting. At that point, I was sure that I wanted to proceed with VIP and Angela happily obliged. I left the VIP area about 20 minutes later and was completely happy with the experience.

I returned to the table solo, and was approached by three other dancers in succession. The first was a cute blond girl who came up from behind me and rubbed my neck while introducing herself. The next was an older dancer with bleached out long hair who approached and shook my hand. I passed on both explaining to them that I had just been to VIP and needed a moment to gather myself. I ordered a drink and sat alone while I refreshed. The third, a slim young AA dancer, approached from my periphery and sat down on my knee while introducing herself. I can't recall her name, but it was written on a necklace that she was wearing. She had glasses and said that she was from Oakland CA. She was soft spoken and hard to hear over the music. I declined her initial offer for a dance, and told her to come back when I had finished my drink.

I finished my drink and noticed that I was too low on funds to return to VIP for a second time. At that point I had been in the club for about an hour and had spent $xx. 60 total. If I had more cash on hand I might have stayed, but I was completely happy with everything and decided to go ahead and leave on a positive note with the intent to save up for another VIP experience on a return visit.

I'll definitely be back to visit again when I have funds replenished.

Holmes50
07-11-19, 10:20
Perfect advice!

1-Go weekdays, preferably early in the shift. I got there early enough one time I self parked, saw a latina chic in her car enjoying 420, and had a little pre club car fun.

2-Wear loose fitting pants. Golf slacks or poly shorts. Go commando for easy access.

3-Never take a wallet. Just I'd and a roll of cash. Maybe just a little more than you want to spend.

4-Take some hand sanitizer. Believe it or not, you put it on the table and the girls like it.

5-I usually sit at a hi top on the right side as you walk in. Gives you a good view as girls make the rounds.

6-After I've talked with a chic a little and move to a lap dance, I slap a $20 on the table and say, give me whatever that'll buy me. If you get a half hearted effort, you know to move on. If she gets into it and gives you 3 plus dances, you're off to the races. And may not need to go to VIP.

Have fun!

TG.

Fla_FunMeister
07-11-19, 23:08
What is it like at night? I have only been in the day time. Upcoming visit will only allow me there late at night. After 11 on a Monday night.

Experiences?

Tratia
07-12-19, 06:07
What is it like at night? I have only been in the day time. Upcoming visit will only allow me there late at night. After 11 on a Monday night.

Experiences?At night it's loud, packed, and long lines to even get into the door. Is why I don't want to go back anytime soon. It's too popular right now.

Holmes50
07-12-19, 17:16
At night it's loud, packed, and long lines to even get into the door. Is why I don't want to go back anytime soon. It's too popular right now.Might consider Tattletails and skip Follies. Follies at night is a zoo. Tails will be more expensive but less crazy.

Hotrod82
07-13-19, 11:00
Went to Tattletales the other night. The atmosphere is nice and the servers are very attenuative. Ended up getting a dance from IMHO the hottest one in the club. Nicole. Gorgeous girl, took her to VIP for 30 min and full hands on deck. Did not get anything out of it personally though, should have pushed for more, but too spoiled with Follies day shift I guess. Might try her again if I knew more could be had. She quoted me Vegas pricing for take out though, not paying that much for some pussy.

Then I had the older Filipina shot girl come by and offer me the room for 400 with full access and I would pop. Declined, A little too old for me. I did buy her some shots to take and get a dance or 2 from her.

Its my place to go at night and they have a lot of decent looking girls, with decent mileage on their dances.

Acaryu
07-13-19, 16:44
Went to Tattletales the other night. The atmosphere is nice and the servers are very attenuative. Ended up getting a dance from IMHO the hottest one in the club. Nicole. Gorgeous girl, took her to VIP for 30 min and full hands on deck. Did not get anything out of it personally though, should have pushed for more, but too spoiled with Follies day shift I guess. Might try her again if I knew more could be had. She quoted me Vegas pricing for take out though, not paying that much for some pussy.

Then I had the older Filipina shot girl come by and offer me the room for 400 with full access and I would pop. Declined, A little too old for me. I did buy her some shots to take and get a dance or 2 from her.

Its my place to go at night and they have a lot of decent looking girls, with decent mileage on their dances.On the average, Tattletale has high quality girls.

Joesouncool
07-13-19, 18:15

All anyone needs to fish for shot girls is a little bit of dynamite. .

Tratia
07-15-19, 06:48
Might consider Tattletails and skip Follies. Follies at night is a zoo. Tails will be more expensive but less crazy.Follies is good if you trying to but that's it. That's why members here recommend the day shift. Even then the day shift be packed sometimes. Some other strip clubs need to step up. My favorite Club Wax, no extras any more and VIP been closed like a year now and other places OTP being threatened with closure. Atlanta in trouble in terms of strip club scene.

Androo75
07-15-19, 08:23
Been lurking over here for a minute, tired of other offerings on this forum so I'm headed to Follies day-shift ASAP, was curious about the girl (attached IG) I think she danced at Follies & at Wax. Any info on her or the scene at Wax for a white dude?

Much appreciated!

Ozymandias
07-15-19, 11:42
Been lurking over here for a minute, tired of other offerings on this forum so I'm headed to Follies day-shift ASAP, was curious about the girl (attached IG) I think she danced at Follies & at Wax. Any info on her or the scene at Wax for a white dude?

Much appreciated!From her IG she's currently at Wax (I just messaged her myself so we'll see?

Wax is fine for white customers. As far as the "Wax scene" goes, I haven't been there in a while, but it was always a reliable place to find fuck toys, though I think they've changed their VIP so it would be mostly OTC now (they used to have private VIP rooms where you could fuck the strippers on site, but I *think* that has changed.).

It's kind of a weird club that I never really understood (it's not actually a strip club), but I've found many young, hot black spinners there over the years. Most of them also strip elsewhere (my current spinner fuck toy strips at Blaze and also works at Wax sometimes), so this girl *could* work at both?

O.

Churchy
07-15-19, 13:01
Been reading that this is the place to go. I've only had experience mongering at one other club in Phoenix and it was a breeze. Lots of stick shift play before we talked about BBBJ etc. Is this the same at Follies, what's the damage?

DadDillac
07-15-19, 13:42
Been reading that this is the place to go. I've only had experience mongering at one other club in Phoenix and it was a breeze. Lots of stick shift play before we talked about BBBJ etc. Is this the same at Follies, what's the damage?I usually go daytime. I would say it is similar if not better, total damage used to be 150 but has been consistently 200 for non regulars.

Churchy
07-15-19, 15:39
I usually go daytime. I would say it is similar if not better, total damage used to be 150 but has been consistently 200 for non regulars.I anticipated on going during day shift. I need to make my way down there on a random Tuesday or what not.

What's the best day to go? I prefer a smaller crowd.

Holmes50
07-16-19, 08:08
I anticipated on going during day shift. I need to make my way down there on a random Tuesday or what not.

What's the best day to go? I prefer a smaller crowd.Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Be there at 11:30, get a high table to your right against the wall. In fact get one furthest from the bathroom.

HomeRun17
07-18-19, 10:44
I don't have more information, but I heard from a dancer's social media that Strokers was raided and (potentially) permanently closed. Something having to do with "after-hours" operation.

Does anyone have verifiable facts regarding this? I could not find anything from local media outlets.I was there Sunday and going on Friday. I have a couple of chicks there and they didn't say anything about it.

MassageAwesome
07-18-19, 15:58
Went to Follies Thursday. Got there at 11:45 and sat on the right side in one of the high chairs and tables. Within 12:15 the place was packed with women of all ethnic backgrounds. I got approached every other minute by many women asking for dances. I ended up getting 3 dances from 3 different women, all Latina. The first two (girl 1 was thick in thighs) only did tops down and was pushing VIP. The second (thin mixed Latina spinner) was doing some heavy stick grinding. The 3rd woman did fully nude but I think it was because she just got off stage and was nude when she thanked me for tipping her. Walked in with 50, left with 8. Pretty good time. The guy next to me had a girl reach in and play with his junk while getting dances. Also didn't know if y'all knew, but when asking for change, apparently there's a 10% gratuity.

Then went to Fannies. I got there at 1:30 and only 3 girls were there, one of them being Angelina, who completely ignored me. I saw Chanel on stage. I got a few dances from her when I was there Tuesday. She's a blonde (now red head) BBW with a big ass and got some good moves, grinded on me quite a bit. Told me she hasn't seen Chloe in a while. The 2 o clock girls came in and they didn't look much appealing as the ones there, so I left. Only paid for my water, bartender tip and gave Chanel a tip.

The only thing I like better about Fannies is that the girls get completely naked for you. Other than that it's Follies all the way.

JMAbacus
07-19-19, 10:46
I was there Sunday and going on Friday. I have a couple of chicks there and they didn't say anything about it.I was there Saturday and the Bartender did mention the raid but everything seemed back to normal. Almost all the day shift spinners were absent. Been this way for multiple weeks so I don't know where they went. Don't see them at Blaze or Folllies either so there seems to be a drought.

MassageAwesome
07-19-19, 14:39
Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Be there at 11:30, get a high table to your right against the wall. In fact get one furthest from the bathroom.That's where I sat the other day. Approached by a girl every other minute.

Gleeweewee
07-19-19, 23:50
Went to Follies 6 weeks ago weekday shift and had "Valerie" dance several songs for me. Can't seem to find her recently, anyone seen her? She gave me her number, but its been disconnected the past several weeks. Any help would be appreciated!

DougFunny
07-24-19, 14:25
Hey guys, coming into ATL tonight. Weighing options of going to Follies or a similar joint to get some nice VIP action. I've read where it's best to go during week days. Is it going to stupid crowded at night on Wednesday? Trying figure out the route I want to go tonight. Thanks fellas.

Holmes50
07-25-19, 07:35
Hey guys, coming into ATL tonight. Weighing options of going to Follies or a similar joint to get some nice VIP action. I've read where it's best to go during week days. Is it going to stupid crowded at night on Wednesday? Trying figure out the route I want to go tonight. Thanks fellas.LOL, one more time, Follies daytime, Tattletails at night. Follies even on the 8th night of the week will be a zoo.

JamesMan2210
07-26-19, 09:27
Went to Follies 6 weeks ago weekday shift and had Valerie dance several songs for me. Can't seem to find her recently, anyone seen her? She gave me her number, but its been disconnected the past several weeks. Any help would be appreciated!Allow me to introduce Sinderella. She's actually a pornstar although she hasn't done many scenes. Saw her at follies once but this was after I had discovered her on blacked.com. I posted a few links below for your entertainment.

https://twitter.com/tweetsinderella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf5kiFB2YSY

LoriTruck
07-26-19, 16:11
Just left Folly world on a Friday around 3 pm. I got ripped off by one of the waitresses. I was talking to one of the dancers and we agreed to go get dances. She also wanted a drink so I agreed to pay for it when she asked (something I stopped doing a long time ago, buying dancers a drink.) We go to the back couches, waitress brings her drink and says $8. 50. We are at mid song so we pause and I pull out a $20 and gave it to her. She takes it, places it behind the stack of cash she had in her hand, and pulls out a $5 as if she's about to give me change but then says that I only gave her a $5. Not wanting to argue, and the witnesses I had were busy busy getting their hard on, I pulled out a $5 and gave it to her. She took it and left. No "thank you, no f--k you," NOTHING! Not even BATMAN came to see what had just happened. She's a super short Latina chick who wears her hair in a pony tail and used to be a dancer there. I suggest you mark your $20's with a distinctive mark just incase this is something she does on the regular. I gave the dancer a $10 for half a song and got up and told her I was done.

Ozymandias
07-26-19, 16:43
Just left Folly world on a Friday around 3 pm. I got ripped off by one of the waitresses. I was talking to one of the dancers and we agreed to go get dances. She also wanted a drink so I agreed to pay for it when she asked (something I stopped doing a long time ago, buying dancers a drink.) We go to the back couches, waitress brings her drink and says $8. 50. We are at mid song so we pause and I pull out a $20 and gave it to her. She takes it, places it behind the stack of cash she had in her hand, and pulls out a $5 as if she's about to give me change but then says that I only gave her a $5. Not wanting to argue, and the witnesses I had were busy busy getting their hard on, I pulled out a $5 and gave it to her. She took it and left. No "thank you, no f--k you," NOTHING! Not even BATMAN came to see what had just happened. She's a super short Latina chick who wears her hair in a pony tail and used to be a dancer there. I suggest you mark your $20's with a distinctive mark just incase this is something she does on the regular. I gave the dancer a $10 for half a song and got up and told her I was done.I hate it when waitresses interrupt a dance. I'll just ignore them until the song is over and then settle, but mostly I just don't buy drinks for dancers.

That said, I ALWAYS state the denomination when I pay cash, not just at strip clubs, but anywhere. "Here's a twenty", and that's pretty much the end of their grift.

(I started doing it when I had a cashier at Radio Shack try it on me. The manager had the gall to suggest I'd have to wait until close of business, and if they had an overage, they'd believe I handed them a twenty. Needless to say, I went Full Karen on that one, phoning the district manager (who knew me, since Tandy Corp. Was a CLIENT of mine!) and getting shit taken care of. But since then, I am VERY SPECIFIC with the clerk!).

O.

MassageAwesome
07-26-19, 16:50
Just left Folly world on a Friday around 3 pm. I got ripped off by one of the waitresses. I was talking to one of the dancers and we agreed to go get dances. She also wanted a drink so I agreed to pay for it when she asked (something I stopped doing a long time ago, buying dancers a drink.) We go to the back couches, waitress brings her drink and says $8. 50. We are at mid song so we pause and I pull out a $20 and gave it to her. She takes it, places it behind the stack of cash she had in her hand, and pulls out a $5 as if she's about to give me change but then says that I only gave her a $5. Not wanting to argue, and the witnesses I had were busy busy getting their hard on, I pulled out a $5 and gave it to her. She took it and left. No "thank you, no f--k you," NOTHING! Not even BATMAN came to see what had just happened. She's a super short Latina chick who wears her hair in a pony tail and used to be a dancer there. I suggest you mark your $20's with a distinctive mark just incase this is something she does on the regular. I gave the dancer a $10 for half a song and got up and told her I was done.When I was there a couple weeks ago, I had no change (all 20's). Asked the waitress if she could break a 20. She asked "How's 18 back?" I thought she was joking but she was serious. I will only buy a girl a drink if she's the girl I want keeping me company during my entire visit. This is also why I always get a bottle water and take my sweet precious time in drinking it, to prevent a waitress from asking me every 5 minutes if I need another drink.

Ozymandias
07-26-19, 17:03
When I was there a couple weeks ago, I had no change (all 20's). Asked the waitress if she could break a 20. She asked "How's 18 back?" I thought she was joking but she was serious. I will only buy a girl a drink if she's the girl I want keeping me company during my entire visit. This is also why I always get a bottle water and take my sweet precious time in drinking it, to prevent a waitress from asking me every 5 minutes if I need another drink.It's long been a strip club standard that one tips to have a bill changed.

I'd say $1 is enough, though, not a 10% fee. That's like foreign currency exchange!

O.

Nickle
07-26-19, 17:20
Allow me to introduce Sinderella. She's actually a pornstar although she hasn't done many scenes. Saw her at follies once but this was after I had discovered her on blacked.com. I posted a few links below for your entertainment.

https://twitter.com/tweetsinderella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf5kiFB2YSYIt's the Cardi B Effect. Got all these stripper hoes thinking they can be rappers.

GoldMonger
07-27-19, 01:30
Went to Follies 6 weeks ago weekday shift and had "Valerie" dance several songs for me. Can't seem to find her recently, anyone seen her? She gave me her number, but its been disconnected the past several weeks. Any help would be appreciated!Sort of looks like Valentine, who is now at Tattletales.

JoGar
07-27-19, 08:01
You guys weren't kidding about the Cuban chicks at Follies! One dance with this tight tiny spinner and she was whispering in my ear about FS in VIP. After the third dance, we went to VIP and I opted for the CBJ. A little expensive at $2. Total but it was fun to experience it myself. Probably the tightest body I've ever seen!

RogerWilico
07-27-19, 14:36
When I was there a couple weeks ago, I had no change (all 20's). Asked the waitress if she could break a 20. She asked "How's 18 back?" I thought she was joking but she was serious. I will only buy a girl a drink if she's the girl I want keeping me company during my entire visit. This is also why I always get a bottle water and take my sweet precious time in drinking it, to prevent a waitress from asking me every 5 minutes if I need another drink.My bro and I were up there a few months back. He gave her $100 for our two drinks. She ghosted. We had to talk to the manager, he called her up because she left as her shift was over. She said she forgot and he gave us the change. Wasted about an hour with that whole ordeal. We told the manager we wanted to be comped a drink he did it.

DadDillac
07-27-19, 14:46
You guys weren't kidding about the Cuban chicks at Follies! One dance with this tight tiny spinner and she was whispering in my ear about FS in VIP. After the third dance, we went to VIP and I opted for the CBJ. A little expensive at $2. Total but it was fun to experience it myself. Probably the tightest body I've ever seen!Would have been same price for FS. Used to be 150 all in at follies now for most people it is 200 all in.

JoGar
07-28-19, 00:41
Would have been same price for FS. Used to be 150 all in at follies now for most people it is 200 all in.She offered FS, but with the beaded curtain and whatever I opted for more dancing, grinding, and the CBJ. I didn't try negotiating her down, but I got about 3-4 songs free because she kept insisting we go to VIP and that I wouldn't have to pay for the dances so far.

HalfBreedTx
07-28-19, 02:03
I did a little research here to see where I might be most satisfied while having a night out in the ATL. Follies was understandably a sure thing, but it sounds like SO many people had run through that place I just wasn't in the mood for sloppy 222 nds. So I settled on Tattletale. I had the free entry voucher saved to my phone but was told it needed to be printed out. Kinda shitty considering I don't live here and was only passing through, so didn't have a printer immediately available. But a $10 entry fee isn't so bad, so I let it go.

I sat around for a bit and threw a few dollars out for dancers as they performed on stage, but only one came up to me afterwards to thank me and offer a dance. Since it was still early into my visit, I passed and figured I'd get one later. Well, an hour passed and the 10 PM shift started rolling in, but most of them. Three of whom I would've taken a dance in a second. All rolled with someone into VIP. So damn that guy but also, "HIGH FIVE!

(Quick Note: the women here are easily all minimum 7's. This club has a great cast.).

The majority of the other women either sat around at the bar, talked to people who appeared to be regulars, or went for the small groups. One lady, Valentine, offered a dance and I accepted for a couple songs. I asked her about the VIP and she told me the full hour was $6 and half hour $3. "$3 for VIP? I passed. Although in hindsight, maybe I should have waited out the hour to see if the other dancers returned, and then figure out who'd be game for some VIP action. Meh. You live and you learn. I ended up leaving and making my way to the nearby massage spot up the street. (To be continued in the Massage Parlor thread.).

(NOTE: I'm kicking myself in the ass right now about not doing VIP here, especially since I'm just realizing who Valentine is. *facepalm* I need a mulligan on this evening. LOL.).

DadDillac
07-28-19, 10:59
She offered FS, but with the beaded curtain and whatever I opted for more dancing, grinding, and the CBJ. I didn't try negotiating her down, but I got about 3-4 songs free because she kept insisting we go to VIP and that I wouldn't have to pay for the dances so far.You did good. I was not telling you that you messed up just giving advice. As long as you are happy with what you spent and what you got nobody should judge.

RogerWilico
07-28-19, 15:57
You guys weren't kidding about the Cuban chicks at Follies! One dance with this tight tiny spinner and she was whispering in my ear about FS in VIP. After the third dance, we went to VIP and I opted for the CBJ. A little expensive at $2. Total but it was fun to experience it myself. Probably the tightest body I've ever seen!Is it the girl with the blondish hair? She had a super tight body and was fun in VIP.

HollowGuy
07-28-19, 19:09
Have anyone seen this girl?

GoldMonger
07-29-19, 02:13
(NOTE: I'm kicking myself in the ass right now about not doing VIP here, especially since I'm just realizing who Valentine is. *facepalm* I need a mulligan on this evening. LOL.).Did I miss some intel on Valentine? Is she now something special at Tattletales? BTW, Those prices are pretty standard for Tattletales if it included the room.

Baja 910
07-29-19, 11:47
Had the chance to go to Follies early afternoon recently. It has been over a year since I have first visited. Wow is all I can say. I have a thing for the Latina babes and there were several dancing. I ran into one that I had seen at Diamond Dolls down in Pampono Beach FL. Incredible visit.

Some others have mentioned the feel of Follies is fast and high pressure. I pick up on that to and I prefer a more laid back club with what I perceive as less miles on the dancers I have yet to find the club that offers the same VIP type experience, quality of dancer with a more laid back less crowded environment.

If there is such a place in Atlanta let me know. Anyway. Nice time. Can't wait to visit again soon!

Nash Manner
07-29-19, 19:10
You guys weren't kidding about the Cuban chicks at Follies! One dance with this tight tiny spinner and she was whispering in my ear about FS in VIP. After the third dance, we went to VIP and I opted for the CBJ. A little expensive at $2. Total but it was fun to experience it myself. Probably the tightest body I've ever seen!I travel the country and Cubans have taken over every strip club in America.

OlgaVaz
07-30-19, 01:17
I travel the country and Cubans have taken over every strip club in America.Agree in general, but I wish some of them would come to the northwest.

Bliss56
07-30-19, 01:59
I recently stayed at the Clermont Hotel and visited the Lounge. It was my first time at a strip club and I enjoyed the laid back vibe. Has anyone ever experienced any fun with one of the dancers afterwards outside the club? Just curious, because it seemed like tame private dances were all that were being offered.

Wolfsong
07-30-19, 04:39
I'm coming through town this Saturday and wondering which one of those two clubs you guys recommend for an early afternoon stop? Will be around 1 or so. I'm used to some clubs in florida but not sure if I can expect the same view and milage?

Any advise is appreciated. Also, which one is more convenient to get to if you travel north?

Thanks.

Just Dreaming
07-30-19, 07:54
I'm coming through town this Saturday and wondering which one of those two clubs you guys recommend for an early afternoon stop? Will be around 1 or so. I'm used to some clubs in florida but not sure if I can expect the same view and milage?

Any advise is appreciated. Also, which one is more convenient to get to if you travel north?

Thanks.Got to follies and wear lose fitting pants or shorts.

MtnPanda
07-30-19, 08:08

Thanks.Head to Follies with loose fitting shorts early in the day.

2me4Looking2
07-30-19, 10:18
I recently stayed at the Clermont Hotel and visited the Lounge. It was my first time at a strip club and I enjoyed the laid back vibe. Has anyone ever experienced any fun with one of the dancers afterwards outside the club? Just curious, because it seemed like tame private dances were all that were being offered.The Clermont Lounge is an Atlanta institution and lots of people go there just to hang out in a dive bar. I've seen elderly couples there hanging out with no interest in the strippers. The strippers are often more ambiance than actual entertainment. I'm sure there are some girls that will meet outside the club, but I wouldn't expect that to be easy to find. There are much better places to go if that's what you are looking for.

Sarcastic King
07-30-19, 12:49
Hit Follies a few weeks ago- it's been a while since I last visited. Was actually tame compared to what remember. Only got hit up for VIP twice in two hours or so I was there. Could've been the time of day. I rolled in at 5 pm when it dies out.

Overall good time. Thanks for reports on the waitress- I avoided her like the plague and got my beer at the bar.

Jj3000
07-30-19, 16:46
I haven't been in years, but that is more the kind of club you hit to start a bachelor's party as a freak show, NOT as a take out place! It may have changed since the place was remodeled a while back.

I recently stayed at the Clermont Hotel and visited the Lounge. It was my first time at a strip club and I enjoyed the laid back vibe. Has anyone ever experienced any fun with one of the dancers afterwards outside the club? Just curious, because it seemed like tame private dances were all that were being offered..

MassageAwesome
07-30-19, 17:20
The Clermont Lounge is an Atlanta institution and lots of people go there just to hang out in a dive bar. I've seen elderly couples there hanging out with no interest in the strippers. The strippers are often more ambiance than actual entertainment. I'm sure there are some girls that will meet outside the club, but I wouldn't expect that to be easy to find. There are much better places to go if that's what you are looking for.Clermont lounge even has its own Wikipedia page. It even has Blondie on there, the girl who can smash cans with her tits. She still there? Only went once, musta been her off night.

OlgaVaz
07-31-19, 13:56
Clermont lounge even has its own Wikipedia page. It even has Blondie on there, the girl who can smash cans with her tits. She still there? Only went once, musta been her off night.This is awesome! I might try to stay here next time. There's even a CNN travel article on this place. Thanks for bring ing this up.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/clermont-lounge-hotel-atlanta/index.html

Ima Oldman
07-31-19, 15:04
This is awesome! I might try to stay here next time. There's even a CNN travel article on this place. Thanks for bring ing this up.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/clermont-lounge-hotel-atlanta/index.htmlI used to go there in the late 80's early 90's regularly, mainly for the dive bar atmosphere. The girl I was dating at the time loved the place and we actually did New Years Eve there one year and had a blast, Goldie was in her prime! Anthony Bourdain (RIP) loved the place.

Acaryu
08-01-19, 09:27
I don't understand it. The news says Doraville won the court case against Oasis as the judge disallow the motion from Oasis. Yet Oasis continues to operate, but I was told that the girls has to cover up unless they are on stage or table dancing. There are hundred of workers there, the clubs has been around for over 20 years and the politicians during redistrict insisted on Oasis being in Doraville instead of in Dekalb. As far as I know, there has not been any major crime there for how long I have been there. I hope these politicians look at the reality of things and leave the place alone. I bet there must be close to a hundred single moms working there. I hate political and morality correctness hypocrites.

Wizard22
08-01-19, 09:49
I used to go there in the late 80's early 90's regularly, mainly for the dive bar atmosphere. The girl I was dating at the time loved the place and we actually did New Years Eve there one year and had a blast, Goldie was in her prime! Anthony Bourdain (RIP) loved the place.Saturday night is disco night. It is a great place to dance, has a lot of energy, and is packed. In fact, it is so packed that it is hard to get a drink. Get there before midnight to avoid a long line to get in, bring your S. O. And you will have a good time.

Blondie has become a walking talking tourist trap. But while they mostly have "novelty" strippers, there are a few attractive women walking around as well.

I have also stayed at the remodeled hotel. They have gutted it (God only knows what got hauled out of there) and it is very quirky but slightly boojee. The rooftop bar is perfect.

Niteluvr
08-01-19, 11:16
I don't understand it. The news says Doraville won the court case against Oasis as the judge disallow the motion from Oasis. Yet Oasis continues to operate, but I was told that the girls has to cover up unless they are on stage or table dancing. There are hundred of workers there, the clubs has been around for over 20 years and the politicians during redistrict insisted on Oasis being in Doraville instead of in Dekalb. As far as I know, there has not been any major crime there for how long I have been there. I hope these politicians look at the reality of things and leave the place alone. I bet there must be close to a hundred single moms working there. I hate political and morality correctness hypocrites.So, have you been there under the new rules? Are the girls covering up?

Hindenburg
08-01-19, 20:38
Hey wondering if anyone had some recommendations for follies girls who do BBBJ also any experience or reports with Bonnie?

Happy to share my favorites in return. Thanks guys stay safe have fun.

Acaryu
08-02-19, 14:53
So, have you been there under the new rules? Are the girls covering up?Yes, when they are not dancing. Can't see nipples when they are walking by.

Mstekh
08-02-19, 17:36
Hey wondering if anyone had some recommendations for follies girls who do BBBJ also any experience or reports with Bonnie?

Happy to share my favorites in return. Thanks guys stay safe have fun.Same here. I'm looking for a white girl who'll catch a nut in her mouth.