PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

BigMoney21
06-28-17, 21:22
I've been searching for this post for quite sometime, only to refute this claim. I have plenty of strippers telephone numbers and to be honest with you some of these are looking for legitimate relationships to have on the side. Let me start off by saying this the majority and I mean 90% of strippers have pimps! The majority have male pimps while some actually have female pimps. And normally the female pimps work in the club with them. Now back to post, I'm currently dating a ex-stripper turned waitress and I started off paying for dances for her only once. What I do noticed is that you have to invest a hell of a lot of time into pursuing a stripper and to be honest you have to put more time into a stripper than a regular girlfriend. Some strippers think that you're only trying to use them for a one night stand if not that only for a short term fuck. In my case some think they'll have to pay me money in order to be in a relationship with them. The strippers I do know and I speak to them secretly on the phone more than half of them are not interested in another thug. While the other half is looking for a good looking well provider who'll buy them whatever they want (mostly miscellaneous things).

I'm cool with plenty of strippers who dance at several strip clubs, some of them are not interested in a biracial guy as pointed out before my skin complexion is vanilla. I think that the more attractive you are and less likely you appear to be a sex crazed manic then the higher chances you'll succeed in getting a relationship with a stripper. I can name several strip clubs I was unsuccessful in becoming buddy buddy with a good number of dancers and that's mainly because they have a anti hood dudes mentality in that strip club.

Over (way too many) years of dealing with hoes and strippers, I came to a realization about the surprising ease with which stripper phone numbers are obtained.

When a stripper gives you her number (often with no prompting), she's simply upping the probability of a return visit. The trick is to give the customer a phone number, which the customer, in his thirst, will usually call, but simply never to answer it. The customer leaves a message, and then calls back a few times, just never receiving a call. Under normal circumstances, a caller would simply concede that things didn't work out and move on, but the customer KNOWS he and the stripper hit it off, because she DID give him her number!

So he returns to the club. "Oh, I lost my phone for a few days!" or "Blah blah blah! And then another round of dances, drinks, and VIP; the irony is that this makes the stripper APPEAR vapid and flaky, when she's actually managing the customer like a puppeteer. They can easily milk 4 or 5 return visits from a customer, leading them on in this way, simply having started with a simple phone number written on a napkin or matchbook. Ka-ching.

Since the stripper uses her phone number as an income-generating asset, the only way to actually get something out of it is to play the game; if you have a SPECIFIC benefit linked to an actual, returned phone call and subsequent hook up, it's worth having the number. Otherwise, discard it.

O.

The Parrot
06-29-17, 05:02
I've been searching for this post for quite sometime, only to refute this claim. I have plenty of strippers telephone numbers and to be honest with you some of these are looking for legitimate relationships to have on the side. Let me start off by saying this the majority and I mean 90% of strippers have pimps! The majority have male pimps while some actually have female pimps. And normally the female pimps work in the club with them. Now back to post, I'm currently dating a ex-stripper turned waitress and I started off paying for dances for her only once. What I do noticed is that you have to invest a hell of a lot of time into pursuing a stripper and to be honest you have to put more time into a stripper than a regular girlfriend. Some strippers think that you're only trying to use them for a one night stand if not that only for a short term fuck. In my case some think they'll have to pay me money in order to be in a relationship with them. The strippers I do know and I speak to them secretly on the phone more than half of them are not interested in another thug. While the other half is looking for a good looking well provider who'll buy them whatever they want (mostly miscellaneous things).

I'm cool with plenty of strippers who dance at several strip clubs, some of them are not interested in a biracial guy as pointed out before my skin complexion is vanilla. I think that the more attractive you are and less likely you appear to be a sex crazed manic then the higher chances you'll succeed in getting a relationship with a stripper. I can name several strip clubs I was unsuccessful in becoming buddy buddy with a good number of dancers and that's mainly because they have a anti hood dudes mentality in that strip club.What you are saying does not apply to OZ. He is stinking rich (6 figures plus) and not a man of color.

He gets more respect and love than you period. He doesn't invest a lot of time into getting those girls. He just chats them up and flashes the cash. That along with being who he is and his age; will told him great results.

You don't have a fraction of what that man is worth.

You and him are not on the same playing field.

Crusherque99
06-29-17, 06:03
Just checking if the VIP update is complete and if New York is back. I should be able to visit this weekend.VIP is done but it is an open VIP. Not private like it used to be.

Joesouncool
06-29-17, 19:24

I'm cool with plenty of strippers who dance at several strip clubs, some of them are not interested in a biracial guy as pointed out before my skin complexion is vanilla. I think that the more attractive you are and less likely you appear to be a sex crazed manic then the higher chances you'll succeed in getting a relationship with a stripper. I can name several strip clubs I was unsuccessful in becoming buddy buddy with a good number of dancers and that's mainly because they have a anti hood dudes mentality in that strip club.My experience is that there are all types. The majority that I have met, been involved with, whatever, were just regular people, except that they obviously lived some portion of the stripper lifestyle. I've had light involvement with a lot and heavy involvement with 6 over the years. 4 were girls looking for a guy and interested in a boyfriend, 1 was using the phone numbers to get more customers to come to the club, and 1 was a flat out hooker. These were all white girls. I have no data about black, asian, or latino girls.

No sense in arguing about any of this. Whatever floats your boat and whatever you like is good. Whatever experience you have, it is all good.

Durand Paul
06-30-17, 00:47
Babes VIP is no longer a private area. They opened up the wall where used to be the old VIP and placed VIP tables in that area. All the area around the pool table is now called VIP. They also added a long couch area by the exit door. It will be hard to get extra there now.

Wleakr
06-30-17, 11:47
Babes VIP is no longer a private area. They opened up the wall where used to be the old VIP and placed VIP tables in that area. All the area around the pool table is now called VIP. They also added a long couch area by the exit door. It will be hard to get extra there now.So basically, there is no VIP. Crazy! This is the type of thing that occurs when females are running the show (not the dancers, but the mgmt). Was anyone even using the open area by the pool table as is other than causal lounging? Well, if they was trying to impact the money the dancers are making, they succeeded (unless they get more "celebrity" ballers coming through)!

TimBuckTwo
06-30-17, 15:27
Babes VIP is no longer a private area. They opened up the wall where used to be the old VIP and placed VIP tables in that area. All the area around the pool table is now called VIP. They also added a long couch area by the exit door. It will be hard to get extra there now.I doubt New York or Hurricane will be back because that's how they made there money. It was good while it lasted, got to search for greener pastures and take chances other places.

Crusherque99
06-30-17, 16:46
If anyone knows where NY resurfaces, let us know. I kicked it with her at Pleaser's and then migrated to Babes with her. Guess it's time to move on again.

I doubt New York or Hurricane will be back because that's how they made there money. It was good while it lasted, got to search for greener pastures and take chances other places.

Durand Paul
07-01-17, 03:35
So basically, there is no VIP. Crazy! This is the type of thing that occurs when females are running the show (not the dancers, but the mgmt). Was anyone even using the open area by the pool table as is other than causal lounging? Well, if they was trying to impact the money the dancers are making, they succeeded (unless they get more "celebrity" ballers coming through)!Went back tonight around 11 pm. No body seating in the so called VIP area. I did ask how much it was to go there to the bartender and she said 35 and 10 per dances. Same as how it used to be but less private. And she said for a party that just want to seat in the VIP its minimum 100 for 1 hr with cheapest liquor.

Que3069
07-02-17, 03:33
Was this at pinups? I need to hang out with you.

LOL, most the dancers know what's up and they go to the back often to freshen up, etc.

The dancer who grinded the load out last time was very helpful LOL. I told her and sh said "okay, let me go to the back and put some more lotion on my booty for you. ".

She came back like 20 min later (don't know what takes them so long back there) and her booty was extra soft and smooth.

My stiff rod slid from under my waist band and right snuggly between her plump cheeks.

Some dancers are just cool, and some are just plain freaky. Others may have a crush on you, and some are strictly business. Of course you have the dancers with golden poontang syndrome.

One had the nerve to tell me "I don't do those," when I asked her a dance. She expects me to drop 40 bones on her first.

LOL, you got dance one song first to see if I'm even going to enjoy it.

I hate when they try to diss you though, it can be awkward but I don care anymore LOL.

BigMoney21
07-03-17, 21:20
Hold on, is it not possible to have a good time in a strip club without the extras?

Went back tonight around 11 pm. No body seating in the so called VIP area. I did ask how much it was to go there to the bartender and she said 35 and 10 per dances. Same as how it used to be but less private. And she said for a party that just want to seat in the VIP its minimum 100 for 1 hr with cheapest liquor.

Lefty Luciano
07-04-17, 00:15
What's the situation like with Tattltales day shift? I'm not necessarily looking to ejaculate in the club; I'm open to setting up takeout, though. Really, I've just got a few hours to kill later this week while I'm in that neighborhood. I've been at night, and mostly I'm wondering how the day shift talent compares? They open at 3:00, but as with most clubs, I'm assuming it usually takes a little while longer for the girls to emerge from the dressing room.

Jj3000
07-04-17, 08:13
What's the situation like with Tattltales day shift? I'm not necessarily looking to ejaculate in the club; I'm open to setting up takeout, though. Really, I've just got a few hours to kill later this week while I'm in that neighborhood. I've been at night, and mostly I'm wondering how the day shift talent compares? They open at 3:00, but as with most clubs, I'm assuming it usually takes a little while longer for the girls to emerge from the dressing room.In my limited experience it is a regular's hangout. I have not been in quite a while, but unless you are a regular, you may not even get a floor dance. The girls are hot, but mostly sticking close by to their regulars. And I understand VIP is nice.

Bohemian2
07-04-17, 22:10
Was this at pinups? I need to hang out with you.You don't want to hang out with Mr Parrot, unless you want to end up on the DND (Do Not Dance) list, LOL.

Seriously yes he is talking about Pinups.

The Parrot
07-05-17, 11:25
You don't want to hang out with Mr Parrot, unless you want to end up on the DND (Do Not Dance) list, LOL.

Seriously yes he is talking about Pinups.Well in my defense, I have not been black listed or banned from anywhere.

I had a small scare once, in which I left the club. I still see the same dancer when I go there. Sometimes she speaks or doesn't bother me at all. Water under the bridge I guess. She did let me get away with completely soaking her bare buns on the dance floor.

Another dancer gave me a short lecture after discovering my stiff rod was buried between her cheeks. She still came back for more dances (money), and I still had my rod buried.

Those dancers at pinups are pretty cool. I brought some 420 and a few dancers smoked and chatted with me. A few even danced for "free" for multiple songs.

I been too lazy to write reviews lately. I've got a report from last Thursday to post.

A few nut swallowers too, but that's for another thread LOL.

BigMoney21
07-05-17, 17:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Apollo007
07-05-17, 20:53
Well in my defense, I have not been black listed or banned from anywhere.

I had a small scare once, in which I left the club. I still see the same dancer when I go there. Sometimes she speaks or doesn't bother me at all. Water under the bridge I guess. She did let me get away with completely soaking her bare buns on the dance floor.

Another dancer gave me a short lecture after discovering my stiff rod was buried between her cheeks. She still came back for more dances (money), and I still had my rod buried.

Those dancers at pinups are pretty cool. I brought some 420 and a few dancers smoked and chatted with me. A few even danced for "free" for multiple songs.

I been too lazy to write reviews lately. I've got a report from last Thursday to post.

A few nut swallowers too, but that's for another thread LOL.Can you PM a few of those nut swallowers, please?

Anthony Planet
07-05-17, 21:53
I do like Pine Ups, but (and I don't think it will ever happen) they need to go back to allowing the songs to last 3. 5 minutes. Sometimes the songs are literally one and a half minutes and it feels like a ripoff. Soome of the girls that know me let me slide with a few free ones because they know what it used to be like.

JSlay42
07-10-17, 02:38
Me and another dude were the only 2 guys in the club. Got dances from every girl there (about 6 girls). All the girls were very hospitable and not pushy. After a couple hours about 10 more girls showed up and the party got started along with the 420. Damn! Everybody in the club had a blunt lit. Finally went to the VIP with a thick bubble booty gal with large breasts. I let her know beforehand I wanted to bust a nut. Got to the VIP and she pulled Jr out and put him right between those 2 big ass cheeks and started grinding. After about 10 minutes I blew a load all over that ass and up her back. She had some napkins and I cleaned her up. She was very cool with it. 150 for the VIP. Will repeat.

Ironman77
07-10-17, 10:38
Me and another dude were the only 2 guys in the club. Got dances from every girl there (about 6 girls). All the girls were very hospitable and not pushy. After a couple hours about 10 more girls showed up and the party got started along with the 420. Damn! Everybody in the club had a blunt lit. Finally went to the VIP with a thick bubble booty gal with large breasts. I let her know beforehand I wanted to bust a nut. Got to the VIP and she pulled Jr out and put him right between those 2 big ass cheeks and started grinding. After about 10 minutes I blew a load all over that ass and up her back. She had some napkins and I cleaned her up. She was very cool with it. 150 for the VIP. Will repeat.How much of that 150 was the house / VIP fee? I went once and was quoted me a crazy number just to gain entry in VIP, but then again my dancer was clearly new.

JSlay42
07-10-17, 11:33
How much of that 150 was the house / VIP fee? I went once and was quoted me a crazy number just to gain entry in VIP, but then again my dancer was clearly new.10 to the house. 5 for the girl.

MassageAwesome
07-10-17, 17:53
I'm going to Follies sometime this week. I'm going to go when it opens because I hear this places fills up fast. Is it true VIP is 152? I've done the strip club game back in the day so I know how to handle myself.

Just Dreaming
07-10-17, 19:31
I'm going to Follies sometime this week. I'm going to go when it opens because I hear this places fills up fast. Is it true VIP is 152? I've done the strip club game back in the day so I know how to handle myself.152 is correct although some girls may try and ask for more. Let us know what you think of the place.

Munchi
07-11-17, 08:40
I need some girls for a bachelor's party this weekend, message me if you know some. Thanks.

Bishop143
07-12-17, 12:54
It looks like the club that used to be Kamal's and then because something else (Shooter Alley Buckhead?) is now Platinum Club, which I think it was once before. Has anyone been there or have any info?

TimBuckTwo
07-12-17, 13:36
It looks like the club that used to be Kamal's and then because something else (Shooter Alley Buckhead?) is now Platinum Club, which I think it was once before. Has anyone been there or have any info?Have not been honestly don't plan on going. Platinum is in a "high dollar" area where you are not going to get much grinding action. V. I. P action forget about it (if there even is a private section). I heard takeout is possible but once again be ready to spend a pretty penny! This is a club kinda like magic city, onyx, blue flame by the looks of it.

MassageAwesome
07-12-17, 16:12
Took the plunge and went to Follies. I get there at 11:35 and there's already like 5 guys in there. Within a few minutes I'm approached by a big tittied huge ass Dominican woman asking for a dance. After declining her I get approached by a small Spanish girl with B cups and a nice ass and get asked for a dance. Declined her as well as I wanted to see more options. After seeing that they were the only two dancers there so far I asked to Dominican girl for a dance. She actually gets me for two dances after she kept dancing after the first song. That was fine though. I got a couple dances from the other girl as well. Both of them were trying to get me into the VIP (the Dominican was doing heaving grinding in my dick) but I told them maybe later. I had a great time. I'd get dances from three other women after that before leaving. This place does smell heavy of 420. There are also a lot of women here of all races. I did notice that the women would talk more to the gentlemen sitting on the high chairs rather than the guy sitting at the tables. I really wasn't in the mood to do VIP this time. I deafly will come back here. Maybe do VIP next time.

ThatDude504
07-13-17, 14:58
After hearing about how babes has changed their layout I need to find a new $5 spot. Has anyone been to Blaze recently and do they give those good dances like new york used to do at babes and pleasers?

Wleakr
07-13-17, 22:25
After hearing about how babes has changed their layout I need to find a new $5 spot. Has anyone been to Blaze recently and do they give those good dances like new york used to do at babes and pleasers?NY is truly one of a kind. As many clubs as I've hit across the USA, I have yet to meet one that performs like her and also not have a stank attitude. But there some that have ran a close runner-up. That said, the $5 dollar, full grind options are decreasing in ATL. I would probably place Pinups ahead of Blaze, based on what I know of both clubs plus Parrots exploits at Pinups. Foxy Lady is still open and $5 but they don't have many girls worth the time and when you do find one, you HAVE to use VIP. There are a few other spots but there ain't no NY-types working them.

Ozymandias
07-14-17, 00:20
NY is truly one of a kind. As many clubs as I've hit across the USA, I have yet to meet one that performs like her and also not have a stank attitude. But there some that have ran a close runner-up. That said, the $5 dollar, full grind options are decreasing in ATL. I would probably place Pinups ahead of Blaze, based on what I know of both clubs plus Parrots exploits at Pinups. Foxy Lady is still open and $5 but they don't have many girls worth the time and when you do find one, you HAVE to use VIP. There are a few other spots but there ain't no NY-types working them.Blaze, hood bar that it is, gets a nod from me because, for whatever reason, I've had some great times there (and I've been there all of ten times, tops.) Great spinner pickups, things like that, just seem to fall into my lap there.

Speaking of laps: last time I was there, it was late a night, and was packed (I think something was going on). This group of five or six black college girls were there partying (like Spelman or Clark Atlanta, one of the notable AU campuses), and for some reason they took an interest in me. They were buying me drinks, hanging on me, and finally started taking turns twerking in my lap. I mean, you can't make this stuff up! I was very cool about it, appreciated the attention, and didn't try to turn it into something it wasn't. Anyway, that remains an experience unique to Blaze.

O.

Michael Caffey
07-18-17, 19:07
Just got word this Puerto Rican beauty is performing at Cheetah tonight. If you have the time, she is well worth getting to know better. RTFF for more info.

NewHobby13
07-19-17, 01:13
Just got word this Puerto Rican beauty is performing at Cheetah tonight. If you have the time, she is well worth getting to know better. RTFF for more info.He is correct. I have gotten to know her quite well.

TighTaks
07-20-17, 14:02
Just looking for some recommendations on a few clubs to check out, or avoid for a few boys from Kentucky. We'll be coming through Friday night, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

DimplesMan
07-20-17, 18:38
Was there a few nights ago, had some offers for VIP but declined them all because wasn't prepared to stay long. The best rate I was quoted was 200 for 30 minutes and she really emphasized that it was private.

Not sure I would invest 200 but made me wonder if once in the room if there is an upsell.

Also, who are some of your favorites at pony?

AmpLovr
07-20-17, 20:07
Is there a place in Atlanta area with young white girls that does lap dances with decent grindage? Not looking for extras or VIP. Follies is just so packed and smoky.

AMP.

DimplesMan
07-20-17, 20:50
Is there a place in Atlanta area with young white girls that does lap dances with decent grindage? Not looking for extras or VIP. Follies is just so packed and smoky.

AMP.Definately not pink pony. The dances I got were $10 and they got close but no grinding. In search of that myself.

Rjintheatl
07-20-17, 21:27
Definately not pink pony. The dances I got were $10 and they got close but no grinding. In search of that myself.Mardi Gras is typically very good w / that. You can smoke in there though. I've never been to Follies so I can't compare. I also just go during the week and daytime.

Ozymandias
07-20-17, 22:17
Was there a few nights ago, had some offers for VIP but declined them all because wasn't prepared to stay long. The best rate I was quoted was 200 for 30 minutes and she really emphasized that it was private.

Not sure I would invest 200 but made me wonder if once in the room if there is an upsell.

Also, who are some of your favorites at pony?Pink Pony is a pretty bad VIP value; it's very overpriced (compared with, say, Follies), and it's generally low mileage (and it's not actually very private), because the girls are nervous about management peeking their head in. It IS a good club for takeout, or has been for me: I can pretty reliably walk in there and have a willing spinner's number within an hour.

I can't recommend anyone because I haven't been in awhile (I used to go because they had a bunch of little Asian spinners working there, all amenable to takeout, but they're all gone now.).

O.

Petey1015
07-20-17, 23:17
Definately not pink pony. The dances I got were $10 and they got close but no grinding. In search of that myself.And not only that, they don't need any reason to be shut down for violating the 3 foot rule. Brookhaven has been trying to shut it down since it became it's own city.

MassageAwesome
07-21-17, 14:03
Went back to follies twice this week:

Tuesday- after being there 10 minutes in approach by the same short Spanish girl from last week (read my previous post). After a couple of dances she asked me if I want to do VIP. I look around and see that there are no other girls I want dances from. I also told myself if I did VIP, that she would be one of the women I would do it with. I ask her how much is the VIP. She tells me 250. I told her that I would do it for 150, and she agreed. While she takes me to the back room, a very beautiful woman with a very nice tight ass walks by me. She looked like an Asian / white mix with a Puerto Rican body. I definitely had to see her later. As for the VIP room itself, it is nothing but a huge room surrounded by lots of small couches. We sat on the top left couch. We were the only ones there. She went to go get a condom (asked me if I had one, and then asked me if I was LE) and came back a couple minutes later. The "VIP Experience" consisted of alternation between CBJ and riding me cowgirl, all of this while she kept looking outside. I was hoping to get either some doggy or some reverse cowgirl, but didn't know if that was allowed. After the deed she told me I could go clean up in the bathroom. I wasn't offended because, he'll, didn't want her walking out with the used condom. I went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and went back out to look for that cute Asian mixed girl. She was talking to a couple of guys, and I didn't want to wait, so I left. VIP wasn't all that. I could go to Spas and spend less. But I always wanted to try the VIP experience, and you know what they say about curiosity.

Went back today with my sole focus of getting dances from that Asian mixed girl. She was there but it was a game of cat and mouse for the next hour (I'm sure you experienced strip club mongers know what I mean). I finally got a couple of dances from her in the area where are the couches and whole row of single non recycling chairs were (walk in, look left, right there). I thought you had to pay to sit in this area. I wish I would have known that, otherwise I would've sat here a long time ago LOL. Told me her name was Alexis. I asked what her race was. She told me she was a mix of black, white, Indian, and Puerto Rican. Never met anyone like that. She was very sexy up close, sweet voice, had some saggy C cups but dayum that ass. She kept licking my neck and ear during the dances and even offered to do VIP for 130 (told her that I was trying to get her for the past hour so maybe she lowered it for that reason. But maybe not). I left after that. If I saw her that Tuesday I'd definitely do VIP with her (she did VIP with some dude and walked out to get some napkins). It was so worth it. Like I mentioned this place was a wide variety of girls of color and nationality. It's just so dark and reeks of 420. Does anyone gotten dances from Alexis or knows what her VIP experience is like? I'm thinking it's different with each girl.

Petey1015
07-21-17, 15:26
Just got word this Puerto Rican beauty is performing at Cheetah tonight. If you have the time, she is well worth getting to know better. RTFF for more info.Is she notoriously known outside the strip club industry (ie. Model, beauty pagent, celebrity, porn)?

Michael Caffey
07-22-17, 14:17
Don't think notorious is the word I'd use, but she is definitely a known commodity in the LA & LV Escort scenes.

Is she notoriously known outside the strip club industry (ie. Model, beauty pagent, celebrity, porn)?

Dick M Good
07-23-17, 14:26
I would look at Dollhouse, Roswell rd.

AMP.

Nuke12
07-23-17, 14:51

AMP.Most of the girls at Oasis I've encountered give pretty good grinding in VIP, but the floor dances have gotten a lot worse since they had to call themselves a "burlesque" club or whatever.

TimBuckTwo
07-24-17, 22:21
Decided to go to babes around 10:30 p and the ladies that was serving drinks and the bartender looked better than the dancers. 20 to get in 5 for a beer no dances because the talent was a no go. I been noticing this place going down hill since the remodel. On another note there is a lady there with a NY size ass but she is a shot girl. What type of shit is that LOL.

Wleakr
07-25-17, 04:41
Decided to go to babes around 10:30 p and the ladies that was serving drinks and the bartender looked better than the dancers. 20 to get in 5 for a beer no dances because the talent was a no go. I been noticing this place going down hill since the remodel. On another note there is a lady there with a NY size ass but she is a shot girl. What type of shit is that LOL.I would've turned around at the door if they charged $20 on a Monday night! The remodel was just a bad idea all around.

Mr Issie
07-25-17, 12:03
Decided to go to babes around 10:30 p and the ladies that was serving drinks and the bartender looked better than the dancers. 20 to get in 5 for a beer no dances because the talent was a no go. I been noticing this place going down hill since the remodel. On another note there is a lady there with a NY size ass but she is a shot girl. What type of shit is that LOL.I went to Babes yesterday during the day so no cover. Not impressed with the VIP remodel and apparently neither are the girls. A few of the dancers I talked to said that the money has gone downhill and many guys have started going to Wax. The glass is still half full though because I was offered FS on the floor for the regular per song rate (with a discount) and met a civie that I'm supposed to hook up with when I come back to town. The FS was decent though. A little rough getting started but about 12-15 songs later the bag was full. She asked for 50 and I tipped 10 extra for the discreet BJ to start. They're getting desperate without VIP. Take advantage guys. I wish I would've met the shot girl. They're always great for takeout and are usually very discreet.

On another note, I went to Pinups Sunday night and the guy at the door refused to let me in with 420. Is this a new thing? Are they 420 free-ish now or was he trying to get me to buy from their guy inside? I smelled a little 420 while inside but it was more of a passing whiff. I got a couple of drinks and dances. Regular night. Nothing exciting.

The Parrot
07-26-17, 11:20
I went to Babes yesterday during the day so no cover. Not impressed with the VIP remodel and apparently neither are the girls. A few of the dancers I talked to said that the money has gone downhill and many guys have started going to Wax. The glass is still half full though because I was offered FS on the floor for the regular per song rate (with a discount) and met a civie that I'm supposed to hook up with when I come back to town. The FS was decent though. A little rough getting started but about 12-15 songs later the bag was full. She asked for 50 and I tipped 10 extra for the discreet BJ to start. They're getting desperate without VIP. Take advantage guys. I wish I would've met the shot girl. They're always great for takeout and are usually very discreet.

On another note, I went to Pinups Sunday night and the guy at the door refused to let me in with 420. Is this a new thing? Are they 420 free-ish now or was he trying to get me to buy from their guy inside? I smelled a little 420 while inside but it was more of a passing whiff. I got a couple of drinks and dances. Regular night. Nothing exciting.That's weird, because people blatantly smoke 420 inside Pinups (myself included).

I used to ask the board how people smuggled 420 in, but I realized that you just walk right in with it.

I smoked 2 blunts the last 3 times I was there. I rolled them in the parking lot and stuck them in a the mint Dutch ziplock pouch. You know the ziplock pouch you get the blunts in.

The guard patted me down and he felt the blunts, but let me go right through. I fired up the blunts in the corner and nobody bothered me, except for a few dancers who wanted to hit it.

There were cops who walked in and out, but they didn't bother me.

You must have not rolled up ahead of time or something. That is very strange for pinups.

StrockInBizkit
07-27-17, 20:20
So I have always been going to strip clubs for the past 5 years now. But I have never been to the VIP section. My understanding has been that even though they claim privacy in there, nothing really happens other than a little more intimate dance. Plus I was under the impression that you had to buy bottle service and pay close to $ 5 just to get in and then once you are inside, dances cost extra. On the rare occasion the stripper was willing to play, that would be an additional fee in the $$+ range. So that would be close to a grand. And I have always figured I can OTC and get me more value from BP or CL.

After going through this forum, I feel like I have been totally misled on the whole VIP situation. Can the experts in here help me see the real picture?

Tenkara
07-28-17, 02:23
I made a run down to Atlanta today and stopped into Follies. Lately I'll go in and find myself hassled by too many dancers eager to part me from my money without any input from me regarding my personal tastes. Today kind of started out that way but took a weird turn. I left my wall spot near the dj booth to hit up the toilet. I left a full beer there and flipped my chair around. When I came back a big dude was moving into my spot. We all know that those that enjoy 420 usually stay on other side where it's a bit darker. I gently tapped his shoulder and said "excuse me" intending only to grab my bottle of beer and move on. Like I said, this was a big dude. He turned from wrapping his blunt with a look on his drug hazed face that said he was ready to pound me into the carpet. Several girls and another (sober and reasonable) club patron joined my in trying to assure him that we meant him no harm. I gently picked up my beer and was ushered away by one of the dancers. Whew! And things only got better from there. The dancer that dragged me away was a hispanic girl with a petite figure and large naturals. She was tons of fun to talk to and kept me laughing while we both drank pretty steadily. After an hour at the bar she started rubbing on me and let my hands roam absolutely anywhere they wanted. She arranged for us to go to VIP and only asked me for the $52 that management collected. We never discussed price at all. When we got in VIP she went nuts on me! We both wound up stark naked and banging away. I got into EVERYTHING and I swear that she actually enjoyed every moment of it! I'm pretty sure her drink played a part in it, but this extremely hot girl likes to party too. I got her name and number and tipped her generously. In fact, she went so far as to say that I should tip her what I thought was fair. Quite frankly, I don't think I had enough money on me. I'm not going to be passing her info out without her permission but I will ask her. Then I'll pass it on to seniors if they want it. The real reason I'm holding off is due to this dancer being the first one party with me like she meant it (not to mention giving me that all access pass! I don't have any illusions here folks it was just a hell of a party. I'm just want to make sure that I don't mess up a good thing for myself!

Mr Issie
07-28-17, 10:37
That's weird, because people blatantly smoke 420 inside Pinups (myself included).

I used to ask the board how people smuggled 420 in, but I realized that you just walk right in with it.

I smoked 2 blunts the last 3 times I was there. I rolled them in the parking lot and stuck them in a the mint Dutch ziplock pouch. You know the ziplock pouch you get the blunts in.

The guard patted me down and he felt the blunts, but let me go right through. I fired up the blunts in the corner and nobody bothered me, except for a few dancers who wanted to hit it.

There were cops who walked in and out, but they didn't bother me.

You must have not rolled up ahead of time or something. That is very strange for pinups.I almost never roll up beforehand and never had an issue. Don't know what the deal was. Normally you smell 420 in the air but not this night. I'll be back in a couple weeks. We'll see if the same thing happens.

DClowFrequency
07-29-17, 17:09
I went to follies around 2:30 pm today and the VIP area appeared to be closed off. Is this common for Saturday day shift?

AtlDawg
07-30-17, 15:35
I made a run down to Atlanta today and stopped into Follies. Lately I'll go in and find myself hassled by too many dancers eager to part me from my money without any input from me regarding my personal tastes. Today kind of started out that way but took a weird turn. I left my wall spot near the dj booth to hit up the toilet. I left a full beer there and flipped my chair around. When I came back a big dude was moving into my spot. We all know that those that enjoy 420 usually stay on other side where it's a bit darker. I gently tapped his shoulder and said "excuse me" intending only to grab my bottle of beer and move on. Like I said, this was a big dude. He turned from wrapping his blunt with a look on his drug hazed face that said he was ready to pound me into the carpet. Several girls and another (sober and reasonable) club patron joined my in trying to assure him that we meant him no harm. I gently picked up my beer and was ushered away by one of the dancers. Whew! And things only got better from there. The dancer that dragged me away was a hispanic girl with a petite figure and large naturals. She was tons of fun to talk to and kept me laughing while we both drank pretty steadily. After an hour at the bar she started rubbing on me and let my hands roam absolutely anywhere they wanted. She arranged for us to go to VIP and only asked me for the $52 that management collected. We never discussed price at all. When we got in VIP she went nuts on me! We both wound up stark naked and banging away. I got into EVERYTHING and I swear that she actually enjoyed every moment of it! I'm pretty sure her drink played a part in it, but this extremely hot girl likes to party too. I got her name and number and tipped her generously. In fact, she went so far as to say that I should tip her what I thought was fair. Quite frankly, I don't think I had enough money on me. I'm not going to be passing her info out without her permission but I will ask her. Then I'll pass it on to seniors if they want it. The real reason I'm holding off is due to this dancer being the first one party with me like she meant it (not to mention giving me that all access pass! I don't have any illusions here folks it was just a hell of a party. I'm just want to make sure that I don't mess up a good thing for myself!Can you please share her stage name?

JokeKing11
07-30-17, 15:35
I went to follies around 2:30 pm today and the VIP area appeared to be closed off. Is this common for Saturday day shift?Went yesterday too. It looked like they closed it around 2:15.

Almanac
07-31-17, 22:05
I made a run down to Atlanta today and stopped into Follies. Lately I'll go in and find myself hassled by too many dancers eager to part me from my money without any input from me regarding my personal tastes. Today kind of started out that way but took a weird turn. I left my wall spot near the dj booth to hit up the toilet. I left a full beer there and flipped my chair around. When I came back a big dude was moving into my spot. We all know that those that enjoy 420 usually stay on other side where it's a bit darker. I gently tapped his shoulder and said "excuse me" intending only to grab my bottle of beer and move on. Like I said, this was a big dude. He turned from wrapping his blunt with a look on his drug hazed face that said he was ready to pound me into the carpet. Several girls and another (sober and reasonable) club patron joined my in trying to assure him that we meant him no harm. I gently picked up my beer and was ushered away by one of the dancers. Whew! And things only got better from there. The dancer that dragged me away was a hispanic girl with a petite figure and large naturals. She was tons of fun to talk to and kept me laughing while we both drank pretty steadily. After an hour at the bar she started rubbing on me and let my hands roam absolutely anywhere they wanted. She arranged for us to go to VIP and only asked me for the $52 that management collected. We never discussed price at all. When we got in VIP she went nuts on me! We both wound up stark naked and banging away. I got into EVERYTHING and I swear that she actually enjoyed every moment of it! I'm pretty sure her drink played a part in it, but this extremely hot girl likes to party too. I got her name and number and tipped her generously. In fact, she went so far as to say that I should tip her what I thought was fair. Quite frankly, I don't think I had enough money on me. I'm not going to be passing her info out without her permission but I will ask her. Then I'll pass it on to seniors if they want it. The real reason I'm holding off is due to this dancer being the first one party with me like she meant it (not to mention giving me that all access pass! I don't have any illusions here folks it was just a hell of a party. I'm just want to make sure that I don't mess up a good thing for myself!I have to ask, does anyone other than Tenkara get stark naked in the VIP? I've done Follies VIP a few times and never really felt comfortable taking care of business with pants unzipped with dancers and other people coming in from time to time. No way am I going to strip down to nothing and start banging away. Do others bare it all?

StrockInBizkit
07-31-17, 22:27
Went yesterday too. It looked like they closed it around 2:15.Well, that sucks! I have been waiting to go to Follies and play around in the VIP, around 1-2 pm week day, after reading all the wonderful reports in here. The few times I have been before, I have been offered VIP, but at higher rates and was never interested in trying at those rates. But at the rates I read about in here they sound like quite the deal to pop my VIP cherry!

StrockInBizkit
07-31-17, 22:30
Excited to post my very first field report. I decided to venture out to Oasis (off of PIB) for happy hour around 4. 30 and see what the fuss was all about (going by the reports in here). Before this, I have only been to PP and Follies in Atlanta. I am going to a SC after more than 2 years and was really off my game. I even forgot how dark it gets in there and it took me a while to get adjusted. For those who haven't been, its pretty big inside with a center stage around which you have tables and chairs lined up. There are separate bars at opposite ends with limited seating. I also noticed another side stage towards the right end, but there was nothing happening there. I decided to take a seat close to center stage and get a feel for the place. The place was unusually quiet for a Thursday evening and there were just a few patrons around. All in all, I counted close to 10 ladies. They were of all ages including a couple that were close to 50 atleast I think. However it appears the city of Doraville is trying to squeeze them out and so they are very strict about air dances. And the ladies on stage need to have a prop such as a fan, shawls, etc. During their performances. I was told that they are classified as entertainers now and hence the use of these props when I asked the ladies about it.

No sooner do I sit down, a nice tall leggy chick swoops in even before the server gets to me. She's got a decent rack and tells me that she's Columbian and Persian mix. We get to know each other real well and I enjoy our conversation. Soon she starts talking about going to VIP. She starts at 250-300 and while I keep telling her maybes, she goes down all the way to 180. But I was just there to check out the place and not really play in the VIP. She even promised a release though I didn't inquire as to the nature of the release mechanism. So that looked like a good sign. Since there's not much happening I decided to get a couple of dances from her. Unfortunately, its all air dances and I was like, WTF! Her ass and everything was literally a foot away even though she tried to jiggle it right in front of my face.

After the first set, she wants me to get a 2 for $20 massage special and I wasn't interested. As we keep talking (she wants me to go to VIP) all of a sudden the masseuse shows up. She is a slightly older Asian lady with a slim build and a nice rack. I remember thinking I wouldn't mind a dance or two from her where I was free to roam around. Then she keeps bugging me to buy her one and I give in. The one turns into a 2 before I know it. I let it slide. Then after talking for some more she said she will be back and goes looking for the next monger. At this point, there are barely 10-12 mongers in there.

Next a much older lady swoops in. She's 40+ for sure. We start having a nice conversation and of course she wants to do VIP as well. She doesn't mention any rates and I let it slide. Decide to take a couple of dances from her just for the heck of it. She gives a pretty decent dance and actually performs way more surface contact than the younger chick. And apart from her older wrinkled face, her body is fine as hell. Even her little tities and kitty are in great condition. And I must admit, my mind did wander into thinking what fun playing with her kitty might be like. And before I know it, two dances are up.

By this time, the thunder storm has cleared and looked like the traffic had died down as well. So I decided to call it an evening and head back to the sanctuary.

Overall, it was a pretty decent visit and as expected for a white club. I will definitely be back again, most probably during day time and get a feel for what the week day talent looks like.

MassageAwesome
07-31-17, 22:44
I have to ask, does anyone other than Tenkara get stark naked in the VIP? I've done Follies VIP a few times and never really felt comfortable taking care of business with pants unzipped with dancers and other people coming in from time to time. No way am I going to strip down to nothing and start banging away. Do others bare it all?When I did VIP Follies my pants were down to my ankles. She kept looking outside to see if anyone was coming in. I woulda got stark naked and plowed her in every position. I just didn't know if we were allowed or not. I didn't care if anyone saw us or not. I'm paying $150 for this.

Tenkara
07-31-17, 22:50
I have to ask, does anyone other than Tenkara get stark naked in the VIP? I've done Follies VIP a few times and never really felt comfortable taking care of business with pants unzipped with dancers and other people coming in from time to time. No way am I going to strip down to nothing and start banging away. Do others bare it all?That was a first for me. I've never stripped down before and I seriously doubt I'll do it again. Maybe it was the booze but that ass had something to do with it. I am absolutely positive of that. She asked me to not pass out her info to anybody. I'm a little concerned this may go into crazy stalker chick land, but I guess there has to be a first time for everything.

BigMoney21
08-03-17, 14:34
I stopped by that strip club several times last week, the remodeling inside looks great, the female bartenders are attractive but the dancers seems to lack energy which makes the whole club experience go downhill. I really don't like seeing chicken bones dancing inside of strip clubs and they be telling me stories about how their hustle game is A 1. Which I don't believe them at all, other than that the women who dance inside that strip club are attractive but I really don't have a good vibe with them which makes the overall experience enjoyable. I was very bored on my past couple of visits to that strip club and in total I wasted $60 on 3 visits I will never get back.

Big Sexx
08-05-17, 12:30
Can anyone tell me about Club 291 I accidentally pulled into the wrong lot but I looked like it was packed while Deja Vu was empty?

PlaynAtl
08-05-17, 15:50
Is Flashers back open after getting shut down during the winter? I've heard mixed reports. If they are, is the mileage on the floor as good as before, or have they dialed it back?

Jonn113
08-06-17, 12:28
Anyone been to rumors? In forest park.

MrBushPilot
08-07-17, 18:16
I totally enjoy the Atlanta strip club scene. I have traveled around the Eastern US and currently it is at the top of my list (Nashville was awesome 15 years ago). Tampa also seems to have gone downhill. Niagra Falls / Ontario is up there with ATL but not as convenient to get to. Looking to do some pleasure traveling so I would appreciate recommendations regarding US cities that offer great Strip clubs and mongering without breaking the bank.

Thanks.

DadDillac
08-07-17, 22:00
Is Flashers back open after getting shut down during the winter? I've heard mixed reports. If they are, is the mileage on the floor as good as before, or have they dialed it back?They are back open, mileage is dialed back a little. Quality dialed back a lot. Last two times I was there I did not get a dance. It is dying out slowly.

TimBuckTwo
08-09-17, 05:16
So nobody been to babes at night to report anything? Just gon keep it on the hush huh? Yep me too! And don't play stupid like you don't know what I'm talkin about LMAO.

DadDillac
08-09-17, 09:37
They are back open, mileage is dialed back a little. Quality dialed back a lot. Last two times I was there I did not get a dance. It is dying out slowly.Is there anybody you are looking for specifically? I know many of the dancers and may be able to point you to where they went, if they are gone. Or are you just looking to bust a nut on your lunch hour LOL.

ChaseFunds
08-09-17, 15:39
So nobody been to babes at night to report anything? Just gon keep it on the hush huh? Yep me too! And don't play stupid like you don't know what I'm talkin about LMAO.LOL unfortunately I haven't been able to go as I've moved out of state. She gave me an approximate timeframe of her return but no one had seen her. I'm guessing she must've just come back.

Achilles0406
08-09-17, 17:59
Anyone been to rumors? In forest park.I've been there, it used to be more white girls when it first open but now it's mostly have black dancers. Never got any extras, never tried, I did take something out of there one night but couldn't find a hotel room as a convention was in town. Just my luck.

Nomad14
08-09-17, 22:30
Seeing quotes of $10/ dance at Follies. Is that standard or does it take some haggling?

Mstekh
08-09-17, 23:42
Seeing quotes of $10/ dance at Follies. Is that standard or does it take some haggling?10 dollars a dance is the norm for most ATL clubs. Some of the more hood ones do five dollar dances. No haggling required.

Wiggles
08-10-17, 03:20
I totally enjoy the Atlanta strip club scene. I have traveled around the Eastern US and currently it is at the top of my list (Nashville was awesome 15 years ago). Tampa also seems to have gone downhill. Niagra Falls / Ontario is up there with ATL but not as convenient to get to. Looking to do some pleasure traveling so I would appreciate recommendations regarding US cities that offer great Strip clubs and mongering without breaking the bank.

Thanks.Hard to beat Detroit. Strip clubs everywhere and anything to be had. Their forum will get you up to speed but Michigan Ave near airport should be the center to start from.

Acaryu
08-10-17, 11:21
I have not been in Cheetah for awhile. I was there last night. First they don't do any more table side dances. All dances are done on top of the table. It does not bother me because I think this will give me a better view. They don't do any more walk out. They used to have all the girls on evening dress walking out at 1030 and 1230. This used to be one of my favorite because the gals look fabulous in evening dresses and my fantasy is in overdrive. The cover is now 12 instead of 10. Business is quite slow. I left at 1030. Maybe it is too early. It is slower than when I was there before. They don't have too many girls. My guess is maybe 50 because the gals are on the stages a lot. The quality of gals there is without any doubt top in Atlanta. The only thing I notice is they do have one gal with I believe man made butt. I have never seen that in Cheetah before. They used to have a lot of big spenders there but I don't see many. Maybe they sit in the back tables. The gals are quite friendly (maybe because business is slow). Valet is $3. They do have a money changing window. This is nice. I don't have to go find the waitress or wait. Well, it remains my go to place when I talk my customers after dinner. It is funny that Oasis offers only table side dancing and Cheetah is the reverse. I think they should offer both. It should be the customers' choice.

My favorite clubs are still Cheetah, Pink Pony, Oasis, Tattletale and Mardi Gras. I usually go there for entertainment and to see hot young spinners, not for extras. Therefore some of your fav clubs are not on my list.

Anthony Planet
08-11-17, 19:42
Can anyone tell me about Club 291 I accidentally pulled into the wrong lot but I looked like it was packed while Deja Vu was empty?Its a private club.

Ozymandias
08-11-17, 21:36
I have not been in Cheetah for awhile. I was there last night. First they don't do any more table side dances. All dances are done on top of the table. It does not bother me because I think this will give me a better view. They don't do any more walk out. They used to have all the girls on evening dress walking out at 1030 and 1230. This used to be one of my favorite because the gals look fabulous in evening dresses and my fantasy is in overdrive. The cover is now 12 instead of 10. Business is quite slow. I left at 1030. Maybe it is too early. It is slower than when I was there before. They don't have too many girls. My guess is maybe 50 because the gals are on the stages a lot. The quality of gals there is without any doubt top in Atlanta. The only thing I notice is they do have one gal with I believe man made butt. I have never seen that in Cheetah before. They used to have a lot of big spenders there but I don't see many. Maybe they sit in the back tables. The gals are quite friendly (maybe because business is slow). Valet is $3. They do have a money changing window. This is nice. I don't have to go find the waitress or wait. Well, it remains my go to place when I talk my customers after dinner. It is funny that Oasis offers only table side dancing and Cheetah is the reverse. I think they should offer both. It should be the customers' choice.

My favorite clubs are still Cheetah, Pink Pony, Oasis, Tattletale and Mardi Gras. I usually go there for entertainment and to see hot young spinners, not for extras. Therefore some of your fav clubs are not on my list.That real estate must be so valuable now that it can only be a matter of time before the Bill Hagood cashes it in (it's worth about $30 million, as of July 2017, when both Cousins and Selig approached him with an offer.) Bill is 82 years old: he makes more money from the club selling it at this point than running it, because he'll die before it generates another $30 million net profit. Plus, such a sale opens avenues of asset preservation (like a 1031 exchange) which could save him millions in capital gains taxes.

My bet is Cheetah closes its doors by 2020.

It will be interesting to see what that does to the Atlanta's strippers and hoes ecosystem (since Cheetah employs probably 200 "high end" strippers).

O.

Flood
08-12-17, 20:42
Went to Babes Tues last week about 12 am. 10 cover 5 parking. First time I have gone. I probably won't be back. Overall the dancers are hot (all black), but very business-like. I imagine that changes with conversation, but the music was too loud to talk much. The club's environment just wasn't comfortable in my opinion. The floor chairs restrict arm and elbow movement from the cup back design. The lights in there are too bright, than at times get even brighter for long periods. This is not a deal breaker for me, but it did not seem like a 420 friendly place to me either. Mary Jane is an amazing dancer though. .

Also went to Riley's last Thurs around 12 am. 10 cover free parking. It was a lot more enjoyable of an environment, except it doesn't seem 420 friendly either. Dancers were mixed race and hot.

Flood
08-12-17, 21:01
In late July, I visited Goldrush around 4 PM. No cover free parking. There was 1-2 dancers there. 3 other customers. Stages were empty, but 1 girl took the stage after 10 minutes. She was pretty hot too. I knew Mardi Gras would be a little less empty and actually have a decent amount of girls there, so I left Goldrush.

Got to Mardi Gras around 5 PM. No cover free parking. There was 10-15 girls. Two of the four stages had dancers on them. Maybe 6 other customers. This is a larger club with two floors. Not 420 friendly. This is not really an extras club, but the dancers here are younger and super hot. This is a great spot for finding OTC action.

Ironman77
08-16-17, 00:27
Looks like they are putting finishing touches on a new club called Club Seduction which was the old Candy Shop on Empre Blvd. Anyone got any deatails? I saw someone post about it on Instagram.

Wleakr
08-16-17, 01:23
Looks like they are putting finishing touches on a new club called Club Seduction which was the old Candy Shop on Empre Blvd. Anyone got any deatails? I saw someone post about it on Instagram.This club has been "under construction" for the longest! Funny thing is, the club was already completed renovated when it went from Dream Girls to Candy Shop, so what more could they actually do? The upgrades didn't do much for the business, so unless they intend to scale back and cater to the type of crowd that Pleasers used to have, they may as well not open back up, IMHO.

Killakill
08-18-17, 14:35
Stopped in Babes earlier this week. They've remodeled and the private VIP is no more. No sense in going back now.

RipperMagoo
08-20-17, 20:11
My last two trips to Follies made me define a hypothesis on which girls do better in the VIP. I know everyone is different, and my sample size is not statistically relevant. But, I thought I would add it to the collective thought out there and see what you think.

Both times, I had drinks and got dances from 4-6 girls to see which I liked better. I generally asked two of the dancers who performed well to come by later as they made their rounds.

The first visit, one of them was a little Latina spinner who was really making me happy. Incredibly bubbly. No "Oh VIP PAPI". Her attitude was spot on. Finally, I pulled the trigger with her. She agreed to my terms. By her roaming dancing and never asking about VIP, I thought I had stumbled on a gold mine. After about 30 seconds of what was agreed upon, she reached up to the napkins she had brought in. Apparently, there was KY on top of them. She then started a very good HJ. After about 15-30 seconds, I asked for more of what she agreed on. "Noooooooo papi. Already have " something I didn't understand "on that place". So, part of me was a little pissed. Part of me was really enjoying the HJ, which I did until I finished. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

The second time it was a more thick than slim thick black girl. She was pushing the bounds of slim thick. I love petite spinners. But, her dancing and attitude made daddy happy. So, off we went. She did a great job. Nothing to complain about. I got her digits and have had OTC a couple of times with her. She's a real pleaser.

So, my reflection is this. I've VIP'd about 15 girls. Latina and black spinners have been most of them. A few slim thick ones thrown in. But, my experiences with the latinas is that they have a much higher rate of rushing or down right fraud than the others. For me it has been about 50%. My first two VIPs were with latinas, and I was a newby. All the signs were there that they would be rush jobs, but I couldn't see them at the time. Even throwing those two out, the number might drop to a 40% chance. My second best of all time was with a latina. Think the 21-22 yo latina version of Kate Upton with a much nicer ass and 25% less up top. Face of an angel. She was definitely not a spinner. She was the goddess Venus. And I've never seen her again on day shift. I usually go Fri, Sat or Sun. If anyone thinks someone fitting that description still works there, please let me know what days she works. Anyway, the white and black chicks seem to mostly be all in for making daddy happy. Three or four were not as skilled as I would have liked. But, the effort was definitely there. Thoughts.

And also, any ideas on how to cut down on cost. With my last couple of visits, I've spent roughly $$$ 5 About 60 of that is my drinks and one or two drinks for one or two dancers who has proven themselves deserving. $152 for VIP. Add to that 100 to 140 for dances from different girls. Many times, I've hit it off with one of the first one or two girls I've asked dance for me. But, there are times where I have to go deep into the bullpen to end the game. Thoughts.

Da Slickster
08-22-17, 12:03
My last two trips to Follies made me define a hypothesis on which girls do better in the VIP. I know everyone is different, and my sample size is not statistically relevant. But, I thought I would add it to the collective thought out there and see what you think.

The second time it was a more thick than slim thick black girl. She was pushing the bounds of slim thick. I love petite spinners. But, her dancing and attitude made daddy happy. So, off we went. She did a great job. Nothing to complain about. I got her digits and have had OTC a couple of times with her. She's a real pleaser.

And also, any ideas on how to cut down on cost. With my last couple of visits, I've spent roughly $$$ 5 About 60 of that is my drinks and one or two drinks for one or two dancers who has proven themselves deserving. $152 for VIP. Add to that 100 to 140 for dances from different girls. Many times, I've hit it off with one of the first one or two girls I've asked dance for me. But, there are times where I have to go deep into the bullpen to end the game. Thoughts.What are you paying for OTC?

I usually have a couple of drinks prior and have water or beer (as opposed to mixed drinks) inside the club. I also will rarely dance with someone I wouldn't take into VIP. I also do surveillance on the girls as they give others lap dances. Easy to tell which ones are providing high mileage dances.

Ozymandias
08-22-17, 17:13

Both times, I had drinks and got dances from 4-6 girls to see which I liked better. I generally asked two of the dancers who performed well to come by later as they made their rounds.

The first visit, one of them was a little Latina spinner who was really making me happy. Incredibly bubbly. No "Oh VIP PAPI". Her attitude was spot on. Finally, I pulled the trigger with her. She agreed to my terms. By her roaming dancing and never asking about VIP, I thought I had stumbled on a gold mine. After about 30 seconds of what was agreed upon, she reached up to the napkins she had brought in. Apparently, there was KY on top of them. She then started a very good HJ. After about 15-30 seconds, I asked for more of what she agreed on. "Noooooooo papi. Already have " something I didn't understand "on that place". So, part of me was a little pissed. Part of me was really enjoying the HJ, which I did until I finished. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

So, my reflection is this. I've VIP'd about 15 girls. Latina and black spinners have been most of them. A few slim thick ones thrown in. But, my experiences with the latinas is that they have a much higher rate of rushing or down right fraud than the others. For me it has been about 50%. My first two VIPs were with latinas, and I was a newby. All the signs were there that they would be rush jobs, but I couldn't see them at the time. Even throwing those two out, the number might drop to a 40% chance. My second best of all time was with a latina. Think the 21-22 yo latina version of Kate Upton with a much nicer ass and 25% less up top. Face of an angel. She was definitely not a spinner. She was the goddess Venus. And I've never seen her again on day shift. I usually go Fri, Sat or Sun. If anyone thinks someone fitting that description still works there, please let me know what days she works. Anyway, the white and black chicks seem to mostly be all in for making daddy happy. Three or four were not as skilled as I would have liked. But, the effort was definitely there. Thoughts.

And also, any ideas on how to cut down on cost. With my last couple of visits, I've spent roughly $$$ 5 About 60 of that is my drinks and one or two drinks for one or two dancers who has proven themselves deserving. $152 for VIP. Add to that 100 to 140 for dances from different girls. Many times, I've hit it off with one of the first one or two girls I've asked dance for me. But, there are times where I have to go deep into the bullpen to end the game. Thoughts.No particular thoughts on ebony vs salsa VIP experiences. My experience with the ebony spinners is that they are pretty much fuck machines, but so are latina spinners and asian spinners; pretty much tiny girls love to fuck, for whatever reason, or at least they love fucking ME. We all have subjective views of this outside of data. In any case, God bless the spinner.

You answered your own question about keeping prices down: don't drink. If you don't drink, you won't buy drinks for strippers, either. I don't drink alcohol (ever), so it never even occurs to me to offer to buy drinks for strippers (my strippers seem to get there own drinks, which is fine with me). That's probably $100 per visit, if you're drinking $50-60 just yourself. I usually spend around 200-220 when I visit Follies, 40-60 to tests girls, and then the 152 VIP, and maybe 10 or so if I have a bottle of water or two, but I literally treat Follies as a place to pop in for a quick spinner fuck if I'm in the area, so I'm a Man on a Mission when I go there.

Good getting an OTC girl there; Follies is a great place to prospect for OTC girls. OTC fees should range from "free" to $100 per session, tops, IMO, depending on the dynamic with the girls. No shopping or "helping out", just strict pay for play!

O.

StrockInBizkit
08-22-17, 19:30
I also do surveillance on the girls as they give others lap dances. Easy to tell which ones are providing high mileage dances.As a n00 b, can you fill me in on your surveillance techniques for identifying high mileage dances? Also, I'm not really sure what the term "high mileage" dance refers to.

Dbaby
08-23-17, 09:25
This club has been "under construction" for the longest! Funny thing is, the club was already completed renovated when it went from Dream Girls to Candy Shop, so what more could they actually do? The upgrades didn't do much for the business, so unless they intend to scale back and cater to the type of crowd that Pleasers used to have, they may as well not open back up, IMHO.I stopped by yesterday as I was heading from a meeting in the area. I wasn't expecting to stop, but decided to check it out with minimal funds in hand. Inside was nice. Bar area was cool. There were only 2 dancers, which was ok since I know they are just getting started. Bartender was extremely friendly! Loved her.

The bad: Received a dance and within 10 minutes was out of $60. The DJ was mixing and I was charged $10 per song. Glad I asked. I was expecting her to say $20. I didn't get upset, just kindly explained that I was just checking the place out and had limited funds. The girl was real cool. I had a few drinks via my credit card.

The Ugly: Second girl sits down and ask can she dance. I told her I only had $20 and didn't think it would be enough to get a good show. She shrugged and stated that she didn't have anything else to do, so she would just dance for me. Being naive, I said ok. She finishes and says that'll be $40. I explained my initial comment. She then tells me I would need to go to the bank and get additional funds or she would have to tell the guy at the door. She says that the bartender would hold my I'd. I ask her to get the manager, who I had already talked to. She then tells me she will take the $20. Upon leaving I talk to the guy at the door and manager about all issues, just telling them about the experience. They were both extremely nice and understanding since I was approaching to be helpful rather than just complain.

I'm not going to let a bad apple spoil the bunch, but I advise waiting a few months before you expect to have a good time. They will need to get more realistic if they plan to survive in the current location.

Wleakr
08-23-17, 09:59
As a n00 b, can you fill me in on your surveillance techniques for identifying high mileage dances? Also, I'm not really sure what the term "high mileage" dance refers to.If you don't know what high mileage dances are, you don't need to waste time identifying them (LOL)!

SubmissionSam
08-23-17, 19:51
For those of you that meet girls in the club and get their numbers for outside the club experiences, Do any of you make them sign NDA's or anything like that so they don't go spilling your location (I understand using hotels is how it should be done) or lifestyle to any and everybody? Like how do you keep them from going back to the club and pulling an amber rose and saying you like fingers in your booty or something?

Bohemian2
08-23-17, 21:45
As a n00 b, can you fill me in on your surveillance techniques for identifying high mileage dances? Also, I'm not really sure what the term "high mileage" dance refers to.Hi Mileage in this case means more value from the dances, more grinding, touching as opposed to lame dances.

StrockInBizkit
08-23-17, 22:14
Hi Mileage in this case means more value from the dances, more grinding, touching as opposed to lame dances.That is exactly what I was trying to understand. For me, more often than not, grinding and touching is often the norm. Unless, I am in a club where contact is strictly forbidden, like the Pink Pony, for instance. Otherwise, if I am in a place like Follies, then, in my mind, high mileage would be something more intimate like FIV, playing with my stick shift OTC, etc.

I was trying to make sure that I am on the same page as the senior and more experienced folks in here since I am new to these forums. I wasn't sure if FS, HJ, BJ was considered high mileage or not and hence, the request for some clarification.

Thank you for taking the time to clear this up for me. Truly appreciated!

Almanac
08-24-17, 08:07
Heading to Atlanta soon. What's the current typical cost of BJ in VIP? Is $152 going to get it done or are they going to want a tip on top of that. Last time I went most wanted $100 tip on top of $152 for FS. Negotiated down but wondering what total for BJ should be.

Almanac
08-24-17, 08:09
Between Pink Pony and Cheetah, which is going to have the better looking girls and which will be more fun. Is there any mileage in the PP VIP?

NCSeller
08-24-17, 10:00
For those of you that meet girls in the club and get their numbers for outside the club experiences, Do any of you make them sign NDA's or anything like that so they don't go spilling your location (I understand using hotels is how it should be done) or lifestyle to any and everybody? Like how do you keep them from going back to the club and pulling an amber rose and saying you like fingers in your booty or something?You are talking about having a stripper sign an NDA? Are you kidding? These are strippers. What are you going to do if she doesn't comply? Sue her? Good luck.

Rod8432
08-24-17, 10:11
Heading to Atlanta soon. What's the current typical cost of BJ in VIP? Is $152 going to get it done or are they going to want a tip on top of that. Last time I went most wanted $100 tip on top of $152 for FS. Negotiated down but wondering what total for BJ should be.If an average looking dancer is all you're looking for, then $152 all-in oughta do it. As with any enterprise, there are those who can command more. I only do VIP occasionally, so want to make it count with a high caliber dancer, of which there are scant few. I'll go $200 because to me, it's worth stretching an extra $48 to have an awesome woman lavish me with a mind-blowing erotic session.

In any case, just make clear up front what you're willing to spend all-in, and exactly what you want to make it worthwhile for you. Aside from the occasional ROB, you should be good to go.

Ozymandias
08-24-17, 10:24
For those of you that meet girls in the club and get their numbers for outside the club experiences, Do any of you make them sign NDA's or anything like that so they don't go spilling your location (I understand using hotels is how it should be done) or lifestyle to any and everybody? Like how do you keep them from going back to the club and pulling an amber rose and saying you like fingers in your booty or something?I always go to Follies with my attorney, and he handles pretty much every aspect of negotiating VIP, including NDAs. We do a non-compete also, because I'm not interested in sharing vaginal space with other random dicks.

Just kidding.

O.

Ozymandias
08-24-17, 10:35
If an average looking dancer is all you're looking for, then $152 all-in oughta do it. As with any enterprise, there are those who can command more. I only do VIP occasionally, so want to make it count with a high caliber dancer, of which there are scant few. I'll go $200 because to me, it's worth stretching an extra $48 to have an awesome woman lavish me with a mind-blowing erotic session.

In any case, just make clear up front what you're willing to spend all-in, and exactly what you want to make it worthwhile for you. Aside from the occasional ROB, you should be good to go.I disagree.

I've banged the hottest "IG model" spinner Follies girls in VIP, and I've never paid more than $152. I've had them ask for more, but I decline, and later they invariably go ahead and agree to the $152.

Normally I would agree that an extra $50 is no problem if it facilitates negotiation, but it's so completely unnecessary at Follies that I can't really support it.

One good negotiating tactic (in general, not just at Follies) is to have exactly $152 ready to go (I always take this bundle to Follies and keep it separate from my "freeform" petty cash); if you can close on the spot, you can control the close. It's like buying properties: if you want to buy a property listed at $450,000 for $400,000, showing up with a cashier's check for $400,000 makes the seller much more likely to take the offer.

You want the mouth and vag for $152? Bring $152.

O.

RipperMagoo
08-24-17, 12:45
If an average looking dancer is all you're looking for, then $152 all-in oughta do it. As with any enterprise, there are those who can command more. I only do VIP occasionally, so want to make it count with a high caliber dancer, of which there are scant few. I'll go $200 because to me, it's worth stretching an extra $48 to have an awesome woman lavish me with a mind-blowing erotic session.

In any case, just make clear up front what you're willing to spend all-in, and exactly what you want to make it worthwhile for you. Aside from the occasional ROB, you should be good to go.

I only give $152. My ATF was a black spinner, and she was a 9 and there were no rules. My second best time was with a Latina bombshell who was a solid 10.
I let them know I'm not a nube and I've been to VIP many times. I agree with Ozy that having the $152 in hand ready to go is a must. I've never felt a girl was lackluster because she didn't get more. I let them know exactly what I'm looking for. Many girls quote $200. Be adamant and polite, and just say no. If she walks, you are better off. I think only one has ever walked on me. There are just too many of every type that you only have to wait 10 minutes for another you like to walk by.

Also, smile and get her to smile / laugh. Compliment her some way. If you have a little game, you can get better service. The best times I've had were where the girls danced a couple songs and sat and talked for 20 minutes or so. Joking and witty banter makes a world of difference and almost always produces digits. Plus, it gives me an idea if I would want to spend two or three hours OTC with her.

Except for those damn latinas. Earlier post.

MassageAwesome
08-24-17, 13:26
I only give $152. My ATF was a black spinner, and she was a 9 and there were no rules. My second best time was with a Latina bombshell who was a solid 10.
I let them know I'm not a nube and I've been to VIP many times. I agree with Ozy that having the $152 in hand ready to go is a must. I've never felt a girl was lackluster because she didn't get more. I let them know exactly what I'm looking for. Many girls quote $200. Be adamant and polite, and just say no. If she walks, you are better off. I think only one has ever walked on me. There are just too many of every type that you only have to wait 10 minutes for another you like to walk by.

Also, smile and get her to smile / laugh. Compliment her some way. If you have a little game, you can get better service. The best times I've had were where the girls danced a couple songs and sat and talked for 20 minutes or so. Joking and witty banter makes a world of difference and almost always produces digits. Plus, it gives me an idea if I would want to spend two or three hours OTC with her.

Except for those damn latinas. Earlier post.Yea the Latinas are all about getting the money. When I was there the Latina women were the only ones coming up and asking for a dance. Every Latina I got a dance from on the very first dance they'll say "VIP Papi?" They'll keep asking til you give in. And they don't stay and talk. They'll ask during mid song for a dance and if you say yes they'll start right there and then and that half song counts as a full one. They can be sneaky like that.

George GA
08-24-17, 19:39
For those of you that meet girls in the club and get their numbers for outside the club experiences, Do any of you make them sign NDA's or anything like that so they don't go spilling your location (I understand using hotels is how it should be done) or lifestyle to any and everybody? Like how do you keep them from going back to the club and pulling an amber rose and saying you like fingers in your booty or something?You're not serious are you? I'm a CPA, but I also have a legal background. You think having a contract for an "illegal" service will be upheld?

LOL.

RipperMagoo
08-24-17, 19:53
Yea the Latinas are all about getting the money. When I was there the Latina women were the only ones coming up and asking for a dance. Every Latina I got a dance from on the very first dance they'll say "VIP Papi?" They'll keep asking til you give in. And they don't stay and talk. They'll ask during mid song for a dance and if you say yes they'll start right there and then and that half song counts as a full one. They can be sneaky like that.The other thing I don't like is when they just walk up and give me a hug and just hang on me. No hello, my name is. I'll be looking left and suddenly I have a girl wrapping her arms around me from my right. Or she'll just lean against my lap. They get in my space without my permission. It's their trump card to get a dance or two. I politely decline their request.

Based on reading everything here and lots of practice, I'm posting an overview of my approach. My approach is for repeat OTC, so mine may be different from others. Hope it helps.

I'm very picky for what I'm looking for, and I'm not trying to spend hours in there, so I politely decline anyone who does not fit my tastes.

One key to success is how much manners the girl exhibits when she walks up and we introduce ourselves. ANY pushy acts during the initial meet are high indicators of terrible service. They are rampant in many of the latinas. ESPECIALLY those in the 5 to 7 range.

One or the other of us will usually ask for dances. I say I want 2 dances. I don't think I've had any at this point even think to start in the middle of the song. Most will stand in front of my chair and rub my arms or shoulders. And, I usually rub on them. If a girl is dancing and looking everywhere else in the club but at me, bye bye. That usually doesn't happen if she has been attentive during the preliminaries. During the dances if she gives attention to Willie, I'll see if I can play with Virginia. Some guys want to give her an exam. I just want to know that she isn't off limits. With Willie, I just need enough to know she is implying more later. I prefer the more subtle ones, and they have been great. I have had some very overt ones and have not pulled the trigger, so I don't have any data to contribute on them. But I have read where others have had great times with them. After that, if she stays around to talk, she advances to the next round.

At this point, if the girl is still around, she has been polite and we've talked for a while to see if she will spend time with me and not just milk money from me. I don't really care where the conversation goes so long as there are some laughs and she makes a meaningful contribution to it. If a girl asks me to buy her a drink before this point, I move on. The girls who make it this far usually never do. My decision for going further is, "Would I want to sit at an Applebee's bar next to this girl and enjoy talking to her?

At this point I ask her if she does VIP. After all that they all say yes. I tell them what I want. This is where I'll lose a few. I have to change my approach to try to prune these earlier. If they agree, I offer $152. If she counteres more than once with $200 or some other amount I move on. If they counter more than once, they almost never counter just twice. But, at this point, I only remember one who kept countering. The sad face and puppy dog eyes promising she was worth it. Nope.

Then VIP.

After all this there is usually enough interaction that she feels I'm not a creep and will offer her number. If she hasn't and I had a good time, I'll ask for it. There is about an 80+ percent chance of getting it.

I've been offering $1. 5 for a couple of hours at a hotel and almost all accept. My highest was $2 but at her apartment. Ozy says to offer $1. I'll try that in the future. But, his game seems on a different level than mine.

This is how I do it. The club is just the audition for me. My goal is OTC.

It sounds like a lot, but it isn't. Once you get in the habit you can usually tell if a girl will make it in the first 30 seconds to 2 minutes after walking up. I go to the VIP in about 10 to 20 minutes after meeting them. But, I will have turned down one to several beforehand.

Niteluvr
08-24-17, 20:47
The other thing I don't like is when they just walk up and give me a hug and just hang on me. No hello, my name is. I'll be looking left and suddenly I have a girl wrapping her arms around me from my right. Or she'll just lean against my lap. They get in my space without my permission. It's their trump card to get a dance or two. I politely decline their request.

Based on reading everything here and lots of practice, I'm posting an overview of my approach. My approach is for repeat OTC, so mine may be different from others. Hope it helps.

I'm very picky for what I'm looking for, and I'm not trying to spend hours in there, so I politely decline anyone who does not fit my tastes.

One key to success is how much manners the girl exhibits when she walks up and we introduce ourselves. ANY pushy acts during the initial meet are high indicators of terrible service. They are rampant in many of the latinas. ESPECIALLY those in the 5 to 7 range.

One or the other of us will usually ask for dances. I say I want 2 dances. I don't think I've had any at this point even think to start in the middle of the song. Most will stand in front of my chair and rub my arms or shoulders. And, I usually rub on them. If a girl is dancing and looking everywhere else in the club but at me, bye bye. That usually doesn't happen if she has been attentive during the preliminaries. During the dances if she gives attention to Willie, I'll see if I can play with Virginia. Some guys want to give her an exam. I just want to know that she isn't off limits. With Willie, I just need enough to know she is implying more later. I prefer the more subtle ones, and they have been great. I have had some very overt ones and have not pulled the trigger, so I don't have any data to contribute on them. But I have read where others have had great times with them. After that, if she stays around to talk, she advances to the next round.

At this point, if the girl is still around, she has been polite and we've talked for a while to see if she will spend time with me and not just milk money from me. I don't really care where the conversation goes so long as there are some laughs and she makes a meaningful contribution to it. If a girl asks me to buy her a drink before this point, I move on. The girls who make it this far usually never do. My decision for going further is, "Would I want to sit at an Applebee's bar next to this girl and enjoy talking to her?

At this point I ask her if she does VIP. After all that they all say yes. I tell them what I want. This is where I'll lose a few. I have to change my approach to try to prune these earlier. If they agree, I offer $152. If she counteres more than once with $200 or some other amount I move on. If they counter more than once, they almost never counter just twice. But, at this point, I only remember one who kept countering. The sad face and puppy dog eyes promising she was worth it. Nope.

Then VIP.

After all this there is usually enough interaction that she feels I'm not a creep and will offer her number. If she hasn't and I had a good time, I'll ask for it. There is about an 80+ percent chance of getting it.

I've been offering $1. 5 for a couple of hours at a hotel and almost all accept. My highest was $2 but at her apartment. Ozy says to offer $1. I'll try that in the future. But, his game seems on a different level than mine.

This is how I do it. The club is just the audition for me. My goal is OTC.

It sounds like a lot, but it isn't. Once you get in the habit you can usually tell if a girl will make it in the first 30 seconds to 2 minutes after walking up. I go to the VIP in about 10 to 20 minutes after meeting them. But, I will have turned down one to several beforehand.Not a strip club guy, but that sounds like a good strategy. How many of those who date OTC are willing to fuck bareback?

JabberWorky
08-24-17, 21:50
I disagree.

I've banged the hottest "IG model" spinner Follies girls in VIP, and I've never paid more than $152. I've had them ask for more, but I decline, and later they invariably go ahead and agree to the $152.

Normally I would agree that an extra $50 is no problem if it facilitates negotiation, but it's so completely unnecessary at Follies that I can't really support it.

One good negotiating tactic (in general, not just at Follies) is to have exactly $152 ready to go (I always take this bundle to Follies and keep it separate from my "freeform" petty cash); if you can close on the spot, you can control the close. It's like buying properties: if you want to buy a property listed at $450,000 for $400,000, showing up with a cashier's check for $400,000 makes the seller much more likely to take the offer.

You want the mouth and vag for $152? Bring $152.

O.Do you just show it to her or do you actually give her the whole $152 first?

Ozymandias
08-24-17, 22:06
Do you just show it to her or do you actually give her the whole $152 first?I just hand her the money and let her handle everything (liaising with the manager, etc).

O.

RipperMagoo
08-24-17, 23:00
I always go to Follies with my attorney, and he handles pretty much every aspect of negotiating VIP, including NDAs. We do a non-compete also, because I'm not interested in sharing vaginal space with other random dicks.

Just kidding.

O.Priceless.

JabberWorky
08-25-17, 09:48
I just hand her the money and let her handle everything (liaising with the manager, etc).

O.Where is the incentive then?

Crzyed
08-25-17, 09:55
I just hand her the money and let her handle everything (liaising with the manager, etc).

O.I agree and this is what I do to. I remember asking one dancer many years ago (anyone remember Mysterious AKA Ashly) if we could do it in VIP. She said of course, do you think anyone in here cares what we do in VIP especially since I have your junk in my hand out here?

Still $152 after all these years.

Ozymandias
08-25-17, 10:47
Where is the incentive then?I don't really care; it's not my job to incentivize strippers. I go to a strip club to destress, not to manage people.

When I go to a restaurant, I don't incentivize the cooks; they just do their job.

This just seems like a non-issue?

O.

Rod8432
08-25-17, 11:03

Except for those damn latinas. Earlier post.Good points, all. For me, it comes down to Time, Cost, and Quality. Which one don't I want. I agree if you want $152 (Low cost), a beautiful / sure thing girl (high quality), and are willing to sacrifice time (delays / uncertainty), then go for it. I'm sure most will eventually succumb.

I don't spend hours in the club and my infrequent VIPs are usually repeats with a rare girl I want, whom I've known for some time, is not always working, and is available within my Viagra window. Perhaps erroneously, I think that being generous makes me a "preferred" customer. She's happier to see me, more likely to carve out time for me, and provide better service.

Then again, I may be in PL denial. Tipping could just make me feel better / more special, and has little to no effect on the VIP outcome. YMMV.

RipperMagoo
08-25-17, 11:32
Where is the incentive then?That's the whole point. Once she has the money, there is no incentive. That's why choosing the right girl is so important.

No matter how much they laugh with you or make you feel like they adore you or grind on you, you are just a small part of a car payment to them. Nothing more. Never think otherwise.

The whole thing is about choosing the right type of girl. There are many types, but the two that seem most pertinent to VIP are the short gamers and the long gamers.

The short gamers are the pushy ones who just want to separate you from your money as fast as possible. They will come up and get you thinking with the little head as fast as possible. My first trip, there was a short latina who was about a 6. She was completely not my typical type. Well, she had nice big naturals, which I liked. The first dance, she grabbed my hands and planted them on those puppies, and I was in heaven. I thought she was going to be amazing in VIP. I was captured hook, line and sinker. She was a horrible. These girls can sense, well I don't think they sense much, but they will overcome anyone who has a frat boy mentality.

The long gamers realize the value of regulars. They understand that customer service gets regulars. I've had many girls I've repeated with state this simple fact. The good money comes from regulars. The main difference between the long term successful ones and the ones who are not is their understanding that when they get a big fish, the long game pays off much better over time. They want to make you happy with both heads. They can be having a crap day where they haven't made anything, and in walks one of their regulars, now the day isn't so crappy.

The long gamers will size you up. If they think you are a big fish, they will invest time in you. I'm not saying throw money everywhere makes you a big fish. If they think you are sensible, well spoken, a regular customer and have disposable income, they will sit and talk for a while. They will not hard sell the sex. They always produce the best VIP. They understand it is a doorway to future partial car payments.

The whole approach is to size them up. Are they legitimate long gamers or just short gamers who have only one game. Have you convinced them that you will be a good regular? After that, the issue is to see if they go as far as you want in the VIP. If they are long gamers, the answer is more likely yes than no.
If they are long gamers, your incentive is the opportunity of becoming a regular.

Curt828
08-25-17, 11:44
Where is the incentive then?Right. And furthermore, not paying in advance helps to screen out strippers you can't trust to perform as agreed.

Some basic advice for those who don't want to get ripped off: You only need to pay her the $52 for the room before going to VIP. Agree in advance what her price will be, but don't give her the money until after the deed. Don't do it for dances. Don't do it for VIP.

Peter Revvie
08-25-17, 14:10
Probably the best "mileage" in the SC scene on the East coast has got to be South FL, specifically the greater Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area. The West Palm Beach area has its spots, but you could play hard in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area and never see the same club twice. Mileage varies, generally higher in nature. Check the USASG that applies to each area for current action and club reports.

Enjoy!

Stay Safe,

PR.

Thanks.

Demonblackie
08-26-17, 00:38
So, after hearing people tell wonderful tales of Chanel, I decided to give her a try. Unfortunately, couldn't get a hold of her. Anyways, since that fell through, I decided to swing by Follies instead. Friday night, so I wasn't really expecting more than just seeing what it's like (I prefer weekday early). But parking was 20, so I decided to forgo it. I'd heard about the changes at Babe's, so I figured I'd check it out. I'm not thrilled with the new "VIP" section either. But, decided to hang around and just get a feel for it. Wasn't really any variety in terms of the talent, mostly big booty black girls with one exception. Desire was the definition of spinner. Pretty heavily tatted up, too, which is a weakness of mine. She was with another guy, so I waited until she was free, and then got a few dances from her. Body's even nicer up close. She allowed roaming hands as long as they stayed away from nips and vag. After she was done, I asked her if there was more on the menu, and she said 'no'. Very nice to look at, but I'm usually looking for more than just dances. In any case, the new setup looks nice if you don't care about extras. Although I do think I saw one guy getting play against the wall in a corner (she could have just been dry-humping, but I doubt it). I think I'm just going to stick to my early weekday routine with Follies.

After that, I cruised a few SW spots, but I'll detail that in the relevant board.

Almanac
08-26-17, 01:23
I've always gone to Follies between noon and about 3:00 in the afternoon. I'm going to have some free time next Wednesday or Thursday night and am trying to decide whether to go. I like black girls, especially spinners, but I also like variety. I think I read a while back that it's mostly black at night -- girls and guys. Can someone tell me what to expect between 9:00 and midnight or 1:00 am? Will a 40 year old white guy have any problems?

Island1981
08-26-17, 07:23
I've always gone to Follies between noon and about 3:00 in the afternoon. I'm going to have some free time next Wednesday or Thursday night and am trying to decide whether to go. I like black girls, especially spinners, but I also like variety. I think I read a while back that it's mostly black at night -- girls and guys. Can someone tell me what to expect between 9:00 and midnight or 1:00 am? Will a 40 year old white guy have any problems?All those strippers care for is money and weed. I had a little mixed spinner dancing on my lap, and when she saw a few "rapper looking" guys light up at a table, she was gone with the wind. Follies is a good place to get OTC, these girls know what guys want.

Almanac
08-26-17, 08:44
All those strippers care for is money and weed. I had a little mixed spinner dancing on my lap, and when she saw a few "rapper looking" guys light up at a table, she was gone with the wind. Follies is a good place to get OTC, these girls know what guys want.What I'm really wanting to know is this:

* Is there the same mix of girls at night that you see during the day. White, black, cuban, an asian here or there.

* Late night are there a bunch of spinners or mostly thick big ass girls.

* I've heard it gets crowded as hell and you can't find a seat anywhere. Is it shoulder to shoulder at 11:00 pm? Is VIP packed? Is it worth going that late?

* Is the clientele almost all black? I assume if 3 or 4 professional white guys in late 30's early 40's come in and act right there won't be a problem. I've been the only white guy in all black clubs many times with no issue but if Follies late night is different please tell me.

Ozymandias
08-26-17, 09:23
I've always gone to Follies between noon and about 3:00 in the afternoon. I'm going to have some free time next Wednesday or Thursday night and am trying to decide whether to go. I like black girls, especially spinners, but I also like variety. I think I read a while back that it's mostly black at night -- girls and guys. Can someone tell me what to expect between 9:00 and midnight or 1:00 am? Will a 40 year old white guy have any problems?Problems? Finding a seat might be a problem.

Follies at night is a rap video, FWIW. Expect the air to be thick with weed, as well. Black spinners in abundance, but good luck finding room to do anything with them; for extras, you're looking at daytime, not night (generally speaking).

O.

Gigabyte40
08-26-17, 09:43
Good points, all. For me, it comes down to Time, Cost, and Quality. Which one don't I want. I agree if you want $152 (Low cost), a beautiful / sure thing girl (high quality), and are willing to sacrifice time (delays / uncertainty), then go for it. I'm sure most will eventually succumb.

I don't spend hours in the club and my infrequent VIPs are usually repeats with a rare girl I want, whom I've known for some time, is not always working, and is available within my Viagra window. Perhaps erroneously, I think that being generous makes me a "preferred" customer. She's happier to see me, more likely to carve out time for me, and provide better service.

Then again, I may be in PL denial. Tipping could just make me feel better / more special, and has little to no effect on the VIP outcome. YMMV.I know $152 is the magic number at Follies. Can someone remind us how they came up with 152? Seems like I read 100 for one person, 50 for the house, and 2 for new furniture? Please correct me and let us know.

GB40.

LostBear40
08-26-17, 10:52
I know $152 is the magic number at Follies. Can someone remind us how they came up with 152? Seems like I read 100 for one person, 50 for the house, and 2 for new furniture? Please correct me and let us know.

GB40.That statement about $2 for new furniture made me laugh! It used to be $142 back when I was a frequent visitor. I understood the $100 for the girl and $42 for the house. I think it is an odd number to see if you are familiar with the drill. Just my opinion.

Still Lost.

Ozymandias
08-26-17, 12:22
I know $152 is the magic number at Follies. Can someone remind us how they came up with 152? Seems like I read 100 for one person, 50 for the house, and 2 for new furniture? Please correct me and let us know.

GB40.That is correct.

$2 to replace the fuck-busted sofas; how often that happens, I do not know, but there must be a happy Rooms 2 Go account rep *somewhere*.

O.

Almanac
08-26-17, 23:38
That is correct.

$2 to replace the fuck-busted sofas; how often that happens, I do not know, but there must be a happy Rooms 2 Go account rep *somewhere*.

O.Yea, I feel sorry for whoever buys the old sofas at a second hand store. First time I went to the VIP I filled up the girl's hand and without missing a beat she wiped it on the top and back of the sofa.

Almanac
08-26-17, 23:39
Problems? Finding a seat might be a problem.

Follies at night is a rap video, FWIW. Expect the air to be thick with weed, as well. Black spinners in abundance, but good luck finding room to do anything with them; for extras, you're looking at daytime, not night (generally speaking).

O.Are extras hard to get at night? If so, why don't night shift girl's do extras? Are floor dances just as good?

Ozymandias
08-27-17, 00:37
Are extras hard to get at night? If so, why don't night shift girl's do extras? Are floor dances just as good?Well, it's just way too crowded! Funny to consider, but you actually need some elbow room for extras (well, I do, anyway; I've never been one to just bone a chick out in the middle of a crowd). Obviously the night shift girls are just as slutty as day shift girls (well, maybe a little less), but the dynamic at night is just different. Floor dances are good, and I've had plenty of FIV, girls grinding on me, etc at night, though getting an actual table can be a challenge.

It's just a different club at night, more a party zone than the brothel it is in the daytime.

O.

Lefty Luciano
08-27-17, 15:12
I've been with a couple of Follies girls outside the club, but I've never done VIP. Are fellas putting their raw butt cheeks on the couches? I feel like I'd need to set a towel down or something: /.

RipperMagoo
08-27-17, 15:58
Are extras hard to get at night? If so, why don't night shift girl's do extras? Are floor dances just as good?It's almost impossible to get in one of the VIP rooms. Once you are in, there are too many other girls sticking their heads in trying to see if the room is available. It kills the mood. So, it basically kills it for extras. I would only do it if I was in the top couch in the room in the back. But a lot of time someone has an extended session in that one. The last time I was there in the evening, the manager told the dancer that the guy in there was going to be a while. So, I just bailed.

Ozymandias
08-27-17, 18:32
I've been with a couple of Follies girls outside the club, but I've never done VIP. Are fellas putting their raw butt cheeks on the couches? I feel like I'd need to set a towel down or something: /.No, no, more the unzip & release (or just pulling the front down, I guess, for the track suit guys), with the dancer straddling you and mounting cowgirl. The reach around, grab the strippers ass cheeks for a good seal, and fuck. Occasionally you'll get dancers who prefer reverse-cowgirl (famed blonde spinner of yore, Tila, liked that).

Be mindful of what you wear; I had a particularly wet girl cream all over my $700 Brioni trousers. That was a fun one to explain to the dry cleaners, a whitish smear all around the crotch.

O.

Nickle
08-27-17, 20:38
That was a fun one to explain to the dry cleaners, a whitish smear all around the crotch.

O.All you got to do is say "Can you get this out 'cause I was gettin' it in. ".

SubmissionSam
09-01-17, 19:09
So I went to follies a while back wearing my suit. My whole experience was different from my first time. Maybe its this forum, but I felt knowledgeable. 1st, door girl said I could get in no charge for being cute. Gave a half assed weapon search, rubbed my dick. Good sign. I walk in, look around. Go to the bar to get a drink to sit on the couches. 20 seconds later latina comes up asking if I wanted to buy her a drink. After reading about warning signs on here, I knew better. So I said I've just arrived, maybe later. She sits for a sec, then left. Minute later a thickums comes up and actually starts a conversation. I'm feeling it so we went to the benches on the left side. She says she's new and studying nursing, blah blah. Says she's kinda horny. I finger and confirm. I tell her we can go to VIP and take care of that right now. Got a condom in my pocket. A little BSing and I convince her. Go to VIP left side. Slide on the jimmy, she rides. She nuts (supposedly) and asks me if I'm close. I say doggy would be easier. So I bend her over the side of the couch. Not really enough room to thrust how I wanted. Didn't end up finishing unfortunately. Put the condom in my pocket. Too much interference. But it was my first time and it was pretty easy to get there. Left VIP and chilled by the bathroom for a sec. New dancer comes up and asks me how I'm doing. Told her about my VIP experiece and she says 'that's too bad, I guarantee I'd have you busting a nut'. I was frustrated and had the money for it so I said lets go. She asks if I have a condom and my dumbass forgot I used the one I had and my backup was in my car, so I say yes LOL. Go to put it on and of course its stretched out. She tells me buy a new one, and I say I just gave you all my cash, you buy it. She goes to the bathroom and buys one. There a lesson here. That condom ripped because it was bad. Get good quality condoms peeps, don't trust her to get the good kind (I should have gotten it myself) She realizes it ripped and says she can still take care of me. She talks dirty in my ear and rubs it out. Despite it being a HJ, her dirty talk actually made the experience good. She gave me her number after and I'm grooming her for otc. Made some dumb mistakes but it was much better than last time. Think next time will be just right.

TL; DR wore a suit and got play. Went to VIP twice. 1st girl didn't finish me, 2nd girl did. Use good rubbers.

RipperMagoo
09-03-17, 08:13
You answered your own question about keeping prices down: don't drink. If you don't drink, you won't buy drinks for strippers, either. I don't drink alcohol (ever), so it never even occurs to me to offer to buy drinks for strippers (my strippers seem to get there own drinks, which is fine with me). That's probably $100 per visit, if you're drinking $50-60 just yourself. I usually spend around 200-220 when I visit Follies, 40-60 to tests girls, and then the 152 VIP, and maybe 10 or so if I have a bottle of water or two, but I literally treat Follies as a place to pop in for a quick spinner fuck if I'm in the area, so I'm a Man on a Mission when I go there.

O.You were right. I've been back a couple of times, and I didn't drink. I found I kept to the mission and didn't start sampling the whole club. Before, after about four beers, I would go a little kid in the candy store. Prices tended to go much higher.

IAmAmazing
09-03-17, 14:33
What I'm really wanting to know is this:

* Is there the same mix of girls at night that you see during the day. White, black, cuban, an asian here or there.

* Late night are there a bunch of spinners or mostly thick big ass girls.

* I've heard it gets crowded as hell and you can't find a seat anywhere. Is it shoulder to shoulder at 11:00 pm? Is VIP packed? Is it worth going that late?

* Is the clientele almost all black? I assume if 3 or 4 professional white guys in late 30's early 40's come in and act right there won't be a problem. I've been the only white guy in all black clubs many times with no issue but if Follies late night is different please tell me.I just went to Follies on a Saturday around 5 pm. It was about 60-70% black men when I went. The rest were White with a few Asians and Indians mixed in, The guys were all ages but mostly 30+ year olds. I'm a mixed 33 year old and I'm not big into the hip-hop scene. I was a little uncomfortable there at first because it does 'feel' like a black club. I usually feel a little out of place in those. The patrons and strippers don't judge here and you'll quickly notice that there are others there like you sprinkled in. You shouldn't have any problem getting a dance from whoever you like.

The girls were about 40-50 % black and the rest split between White and Latina, no Asians this time. It wasn't super crowded like it is on a night but it was kind of crowded and there was a wait to get to the lap dance booth. Plenty of guys got dances standing up or seated at a table. And they do anything you want in VIP, most girls ask for $200/30 min.

IAmAmazing
09-03-17, 15:13
Just a quick question, does Cuban = Latino here? I know there are plenty of Dominicans in ATL too. Just sayin.

LatinGod
09-09-17, 17:18
Between Pink Pony and Cheetah, which is going to have the better looking girls and which will be more fun. Is there any mileage in the PP VIP?I've always gotten high mileage at both places. Day or night. And I'm always looking for take home opportunities.

Peace Out!!

LG.

LatinGod
09-09-17, 17:24

My favorite clubs are still Cheetah, Pink Pony, Oasis, Tattletale and Mardi Gras. I usually go there for entertainment and to see hot young spinners, not for extras. Therefore some of your fav clubs are not on my list.Hey Bro! Haven't been there in a while, but as soon as I show up, the House Mom and Bill Haygood or Jack introduce me to the new Talent. And believe me when I say this. I always get what I want there!! I honestly don't go to watch them dance, I go to get what I need. And it never fails to provide! Have fun lads. I will shout out to you when I'm back. Should be sometime in October Bro.

LatinGod
09-09-17, 18:06
I can't remember the name of it. It used to be in Roswell, GA 2004-06.

I used to hang out with some of the dancers there. Had a ton of fun until it got complicated with two of them!

Just found this pics. I need to go back to GA for some White Peaches!

LatinGod
09-09-17, 18:09
Memories. Loved this girls. Candance (blonde) and Marie (brunette) were amazing! It´s a shame they got jelous of each other.... They didn´t get it... there was enough for everyone!!

LatinGod
09-09-17, 18:24
She used to be a great performer at Cheetah's. One of my all time favourites. She would see me walk in and call me a man *****! Hahaha!! She went on to star in reality tv shows.

She is an amazing girl!

Peace Out Lads!!

LG.

Acaryu
09-09-17, 20:28
Hey Bro! Haven't been there in a while, but as soon as I show up, the House Mom and Bill Haygood or Jack introduce me to the new Talent. And believe me when I say this. I always get what I want there!! I honestly don't go to watch them dance, I go to get what I need. And it never fails to provide! Have fun lads. I will shout out to you when I'm back. Should be sometime in October Bro.Long time no see, my dear friend, in the clubs. When you get back, I have to arrange a party with 10 strippers for you.

Focuses
09-10-17, 16:34
I may be staying around buckhead or downtown. I am not familiar with the area so I would like to stay away from sketchy places. Are there any nice clubs in downtown, if not, how about buckhead? Thanks.

LatinGod
09-10-17, 17:21
Long time no see, my dear friend, in the clubs. When you get back, I have to arrange a party with 10 strippers for you.Been spending too much time and money developing Startups in Spain and Mexico. It would be cheaper if I stayed in Atlanta, just playing with Strippers and Sugarbabies! Hahaha!!

I will let you know when I head back to ATL and we can have a good party!! Have a couple of sugarbabies in Barcelona and Guadalajara. And it's been fun, but I do miss my Georgia Peaches!

Keep safe Bro!! Will be in touch!

Vincent91
09-10-17, 19:20
Hi guys.

I need some advice. The only sc I have been to in GA is Follies. $10 dances and lots of grinding. I was hoping if any of you guys can recommend a club that is like follies in terms of getting grounded on. I heard cheetah is not like that so no point In me going there. I also have no interest in going to clubs where I can't get up and close, thanks for your help boys.

IAmAmazing
09-10-17, 21:06
I may be staying around buckhead or downtown. I am not familiar with the area so I would like to stay away from sketchy places. Are there any nice clubs in downtown, if not, how about buckhead? Thanks.What kind of Clubs are you into? Black? Mixed? Casual? Upscale? Think most of the clubs aren't really in 'sketchy' areas. I would recommend The Cheetah if you're more into upscale clubs. If you want something a little more casual I would recommend Tattletale Lounge or The Pink Pony. If you want high mileage I would suggest Follies near Chamblee.

SweetWater420
09-10-17, 21:30
As a n00 b, can you fill me in on your surveillance techniques for identifying high mileage dances? Also, I'm not really sure what the term "high mileage" dance refers to.I'm a nub at strip clubs too. Your question made me think. Looked at some old threads and saw some things mentioned:

* Ask a girl how long she's worked there, and avoid newbies (but sometimes they can be the best).

* Look for a guy who looks like a regular (dancers know him when he walks in) and then get dances from whoever he gets dances from.

* Sit at the bar and speak to a local, ask what the story is. He'll have the 411.

* Avoid a girl that does a bunch of single dances.

* Watch how she acts when guys and you tip her on stage. If she doesn't seem too interested in you compared to other guys, avoid her.

* Tip the dancers you like at the stage. Sometimes, the dancer will ask me for a dance. Say yes, she may become your high mileage dancer.

* Consider a Dancer's Stage Act an Audition for a Lap Dance.

* Choose a Dancer Who Offers You a High-Mileage Dance.

* Choose a Nude Club with a High Mileage Culture.

* Private Room Dances Tend to Mean Higher Mileage.

Ozymandias
09-10-17, 22:54
Hi guys.

I need some advice. The only sc I have been to in GA is Follies. $10 dances and lots of grinding. I was hoping if any of you guys can recommend a club that is like follies in terms of getting grounded on. I heard cheetah is not like that so no point In me going there. I also have no interest in going to clubs where I can't get up and close, thanks for your help boys.The ironic thing about the Cheetah is yes, it's low mileage compared to Follies, but over time I've bagged a TON of Cheetah girls. It's like riding a wave there: fuck girl A, then meet her friend B and do a threesome, then fuck girl B, meet HER friend, and so on. Just dozen and dozens over the years.

It's because it's the most "clubby" of the strip clubs. Follies is a bar where you can pretty much fuck a girl as a sure thing, and direct pay for play is easy to find. The Cheetah is a "club", and there's kind of a community there, and it you get plugged in it's just an ocean of hot spinner pussy. It's not even pay for play: in fact, the one club where girls consistently buy ME drinks is the Cheetah, and hitting the late night breakfast places with these girls often results in them picking up the tab (getting rid of all those ones!) I think they want to prove they're *Cheetah Girls*, not common hoes. And they can rake in the $$$ there during convention season!

If you can be a regular at the Cheetah, it can pay off, but you have to be enough of a regular to get to know some girls. Crystallography has the perfect word for it: nucleation. One leads to another and then two and so on.

Worth a try if you have some time and money!

O.

Focuses
09-11-17, 12:43
What kind of Clubs are you into? Black? Mixed? Casual? Upscale? Think most of the clubs aren't really in 'sketchy' areas. I would recommend The Cheetah if you're more into upscale clubs. If you want something a little more casual I would recommend Tattletale Lounge or The Pink Pony. If you want high mileage I would suggest Follies near Chamblee.Thanks for the input. I like mixed. Preference young and athletic latin / white. Does cheetah offer private lap dances? Looking for clubs with lap dance rooms with light touching.

Scorpio1982
09-11-17, 15:48
So are the booty clubs open today or has irma shut it all down?? I bet the girls are making a killing in there if theyre open!

Joesouncool
09-11-17, 16:49
The ironic thing about the Cheetah is yes, it's low mileage compared to Follies, but over time I've bagged a TON of Cheetah girls. It's like riding a wave there: fuck girl A, then meet her friend B and do a threesome, then fuck girl B, meet HER friend, and so on. Just dozen and dozens over the years.

It's because it's the most "clubby" of the strip clubs. Follies is a bar where you can pretty much fuck a girl as a sure thing, and direct pay for play is easy to find. The Cheetah is a "club", and there's kind of a community there, and it you get plugged in it's just an ocean of hot spinner pussy. It's not even pay for play: in fact, the one club where girls consistently buy ME drinks is the Cheetah, and hitting the late night breakfast places with these girls often results in them picking up the tab (getting rid of all those ones!) I think they want to prove they're *Cheetah Girls*, not common hoes. And they can rake in the $$$ there during convention season!

If you can be a regular at the Cheetah, it can pay off, but you have to be enough of a regular to get to know some girls. Crystallography has the perfect word for it: nucleation. One leads to another and then two and so on.

O.Brother O speaks the truth. I can't comment about the Cheetah, but if you get into a girl at a club, it goes from there and can just explode. In my earlier days, I saw this all too often.

IAmAmazing
09-11-17, 18:37
Thanks for the input. I like mixed. Preference young and athletic latin / white. Does cheetah offer private lap dances? Looking for clubs with lap dance rooms with light touching.They all do, private dances and table dances. Idk what the prices for VIP are at Cheetah but at most clubs in the Atlanta area, it's $150-200 for 30 minutes. Table dances are $10 a song. Cheetah doesn't allow you to touch at the table but they do allow it in VIP. The girls might grind on you a little during a table dance. Tattletale Lounge is a step down in class but the girls look just as attractive. Same as far as touching and rates. Oasis and Pink Pony in Chamblee are also similar to Tattletales.

LatinGod
09-11-17, 20:12
The ironic thing about the Cheetah is yes, it's low mileage compared to Follies, but over time I've bagged a TON of Cheetah girls. It's like riding a wave there: fuck girl A, then meet her friend B and do a threesome, then fuck girl B, meet HER friend, and so on. Just dozen and dozens over the years.

O.I completely agree with you Oz. Best club for pick ups. Not pay for play. Just girls who like to have fun! And as you said. I{ve gotten enough pussy there!

LG.

LatinGod
09-11-17, 20:23
Some more pics of fun at Cheetah's. As Oz says, it pays to be a customer there. I usually frequent the day shift. Easier to talk to and then get out of there at 8:00 PM and continue the party somewhere else. And end up at my place!

Focuses
09-11-17, 20:47
Some more pics of fun at Cheetah's. As Oz says, it pays to be a customer there. I usually frequent the day shift. Easier to talk to and then get out of there at 8:00 PM and continue the party somewhere else. And end up at my place!Damn. Looks like the place to be!. Do they offer private lap dance rooms?

Dick M Good
09-11-17, 21:31
Try Club Tease (the old 24 k Club) on Cheshire Bridge. They have "sky boxes" that you can go to and have privacy at no additional charge.

Hi guys.

I need some advice. The only sc I have been to in GA is Follies. $10 dances and lots of grinding. I was hoping if any of you guys can recommend a club that is like follies in terms of getting grounded on. I heard cheetah is not like that so no point In me going there. I also have no interest in going to clubs where I can't get up and close, thanks for your help boys.

Scorpio1982
09-14-17, 08:43
Some more pics of fun at Cheetah's. As Oz says, it pays to be a customer there. I usually frequent the day shift. Easier to talk to and then get out of there at 8:00 PM and continue the party somewhere else. And end up at my place!Nice pics bro. There's one in cheetah I'm really trying to fuck but I need some advice on how that usually works there. You probably seen her. . she's Asian and black. Hottie! I usually drop in 2-3 times a month.

Acaryu
09-14-17, 10:43
Long time no see, my dear friend, in the clubs. When you get back, I have to arrange a party with 10 strippers for you.I have heard VIP rooms have no more closed doors, only glass windows and see through doors. Some gals have left there.

Mstekh
09-14-17, 11:06
I have heard VIP rooms have no more closed doors, only glass windows and see through doors. Some gals have left there.I went for the first time this week. I was surprised by its location and how huge it is. I had heard that it had the hottest chicks in ATL but I didn't realize how true that was going to be. Most ladies were absolute model quality. I got a tour from a girl and inquired about the VIP rooms but she stated that they don't do any itc stuff. May have just gone about it the wrong way. If anyone wants to meet up at the Cheetah let me know.

LatinGod
09-14-17, 13:08
I went for the first time this week. I was surprised by its location and how huge it is. I had heard that it had the hottest chicks in ATL but I didn't realize how true that was going to be. Most ladies were absolute model quality. I got a tour from a girl and inquired about the VIP rooms but she stated that they don't do any itc stuff. May have just gone about it the wrong way. If anyone wants to meet up at the Cheetah let me know.Yeah it's harder now but not impossible. Specially at the Penthouse! Full stock bar, and with a tip they don't bother you as much.

Mstekh
09-14-17, 14:20
Yeah it's harder now but not impossible. Specially at the Penthouse! Full stock bar, and with a tip they don't bother you as much.Yeah I went to the executive area instead. Got a nice lap dance with some roaming allowed. Girl said she was open to otc if we got better acquainted. It seems that taking the patient route and just building a rapport then fucking for "free" would serve my needs better. I've got a backlog of other chicks I'm talking to so I think the Cheetah will just be my pet project to regularly bag some 9's and 10's without going p4 p.

DRickGiver5
09-15-17, 14:21
Don't understand how you men do it. But I had a nice little blonde on those couches by the door giving me all of the grinding, touching, shifting and inserting. Things were going well, but my problem is that I guess I get distracted too easy and not able to perform well in a crowd. I guess gangbangs are out for me. But finally finished after a little struggle.

2me4Looking2
09-15-17, 14:38
Don't understand how you men do it. But I had a nice little blonde on those couches by the door giving me all of the grinding, touching, shifting and inserting. Things were going well, but my problem is that I guess I get distracted too easy and not able to perform well in a crowd. I guess gangbangs are out for me. But finally finished after a little struggle.I have the opposite problem. After all the chatting and having girls rub my dick I'm so horny I cum very quick. I like being watched though so the idea that someone can walk in is a big turn on.

Acaryu
09-15-17, 17:56
Yeah I went to the executive area instead. Got a nice lap dance with some roaming allowed. Girl said she was open to otc if we got better acquainted. It seems that taking the patient route and just building a rapport then fucking for "free" would serve my needs better. I've got a backlog of other chicks I'm talking to so I think the Cheetah will just be my pet project to regularly bag some 9's and 10's without going p4 p.How much do you pay to go there? And to go to VIP?

Mstekh
09-15-17, 19:37
How much do you pay to go there? And to go to VIP?Executive was like 54 entry and then you can stay in that front loung area and bar as long as you want. There seems to be a lap dance section to the side that's tracked. You can get some good roaming in as long as the house mom isn't around. The VIP is like 150 for 30 minutes / hr I forget and its an actual room with love seat, table, tv and door. I didn't go the VIP route so I'm likely misreporting some aspects.

WorldwideSea
09-17-17, 15:47
Seems Like All The Fungirls From Follies Have Migrated Over to this New Day / MidShift Over On Northside Dr. I stopped by a couple times last week Monday + Wednesday and each time me and my office buddy had a blast both in VIP and in Private Rooms. Plenty of Sexy Dancers All Ready To Make Sure You Have A Great Time. VIP was 50 for 15 minutes and I think we paid $75 for 30 minutes. No one bothered us about the time and dancers were VERY into it. Strong Suggestion. EVERYBODY stop by and check it out. You won't regret it!

IAmAmazing
09-17-17, 19:52
Seems Like All The Fungirls From Follies Have Migrated Over to this New Day / MidShift Over On Northside Dr. I stopped by a couple times last week Monday + Wednesday and each time me and my office buddy had a blast both in VIP and in Private Rooms. Plenty of Sexy Dancers All Ready To Make Sure You Have A Great Time. VIP was 50 for 15 minutes and I think we paid $75 for 30 minutes. No one bothered us about the time and dancers were VERY into it. Strong Suggestion. EVERYBODY stop by and check it out. You won't regret it!Cool! Do you work there too?

Bishop143
09-18-17, 09:40
Seems Like All The Fungirls From Follies Have Migrated Over to this New Day / MidShift Over On Northside Dr. I stopped by a couple times last week Monday + Wednesday and each time me and my office buddy had a blast both in VIP and in Private Rooms. Plenty of Sexy Dancers All Ready To Make Sure You Have A Great Time. VIP was 50 for 15 minutes and I think we paid $75 for 30 minutes. No one bothered us about the time and dancers were VERY into it. Strong Suggestion. EVERYBODY stop by and check it out. You won't regret it!Come on man.

IAmAmazing
09-18-17, 10:19
I've never been to this place but after doing a little research I've found this place has had 3 different names: Dreams Gentlemen's Club, Scores and now Diamond Club. Are the same owers changing the name or are different people running it each time?

Airmantroy
09-18-17, 10:48
Come on man.Whats next? I may have to ride by Follies and see just how uncrowded it is. LOL.

TimBuckTwo
09-18-17, 12:24
Seems Like All The Fungirls From Follies Have Migrated Over to this New Day / MidShift Over On Northside Dr. I stopped by a couple times last week Monday + Wednesday and each time me and my office buddy had a blast both in VIP and in Private Rooms. Plenty of Sexy Dancers All Ready To Make Sure You Have A Great Time. VIP was 50 for 15 minutes and I think we paid $75 for 30 minutes. No one bothered us about the time and dancers were VERY into it. Strong Suggestion. EVERYBODY stop by and check it out. You won't regret it!Wow! How did you manage to make this "report" seem like an advertisement? Your sales skills are impeccable sir! LMAO.

Acaryu
09-18-17, 14:52
I've never been to this place but after doing a little research I've found this place has had 3 different names: Dreams Gentlemen's Club, Scores and now Diamond Club. Are the same owers changing the name or are different people running it each time?Names change and owner change numerous times. I think this was the first club in Atlanta that offered 15 min VIP years ago. A few times before, they did have some nice girls. I have not been there for awhile. Maybe all the male customers have gone to the Swinging Richards (male strip club) down the road. Diamond Club was one of their old names. So they use the name again. For some reasons, they don't have anything that make me a regular.

SweetWater420
09-18-17, 19:49
That there's hilarious. Man had me thinkin that was a new club I hadn't heard about. Reviews piss poor on the google. If they did turn things around, good for them.

Ozymandias
09-18-17, 22:26
Names change and owner change numerous times. I think this was the first club in Atlanta that offered 15 min VIP years ago. A few times before, they did have some nice girls. I have not been there for awhile. Maybe all the male customers have gone to the Swinging Richards (male strip club) down the road. Diamond Club was one of their old names. So they use the name again. For some reasons, they don't have anything that make me a regular.I had an amazing double BBBJ there maybe 15 years ago from a pair of tiny 19 year old Cambodian LBFMs; they snowballed the load and finally one girl ("Jade") swallowed it. Way up there in memorable blowjobs.

But that was an anomaly; other than that, it was never anything special.

There did used to be hookers who'd hang out at the Waffle House next door, but it was always too high-visibility for me.

O.

Niteluvr
09-18-17, 22:34
I had an amazing double BBBJ there maybe 15 years ago from a pair of tiny 19 year old Cambodian LBFMs; they snowballed the load and finally one girl ("Jade") swallowed it. Way up there in memorable blowjobs.

But that was an anomaly; other than that, it was never anything special.

There did used to be hookers who'd hang out at the Waffle House next door, but it was always too high-visibility for me.

O.Then perhaps it's time to visit the Phils. You'll drain your balls faster than you can recite your home address.

StrockInBizkit
09-18-17, 23:09
Executive was like 54 entry and then you can stay in that front loung area and bar as long as you want. There seems to be a lap dance section to the side that's tracked. You can get some good roaming in as long as the house mom isn't around. The VIP is like 150 for 30 minutes / hr I forget and its an actual room with love seat, table, tv and door. I didn't go the VIP route so I'm likely misreporting some aspects.So what is really the difference between the VIP and Executive lounges at Cheetah?

Ozymandias
09-18-17, 23:41
Then perhaps it's time to visit the Phils. You'll drain your balls faster than you can recite your home address.I lived in Manila (in Makati) when I consulted for the World Bank back in the early-mid 90's, but for some reason I never partook of the local talent.

I need to go back there, see how the city has improved (vastly, I'm told). Philippine mangos alone are worth the trip; adding the girls is the icing.

O.

LatinGod
09-19-17, 12:46
Yeah I went to the executive area instead. Got a nice lap dance with some roaming allowed. Girl said she was open to otc if we got better acquainted. It seems that taking the patient route and just building a rapport then fucking for "free" would serve my needs better. I've got a backlog of other chicks I'm talking to so I think the Cheetah will just be my pet project to regularly bag some 9's and 10's without going p4 p.Good luck Bro! IT does works. But as you mentioned you have to be patient. I used to bang 4-5 chicks from Cheetahs every week when I lived in the A. Not at Cheetahs, but girls that used to work there. No p4 p.

Buckeye24
09-20-17, 17:32
I'm a newbie on here. I've been to Pin ups before but never VIP. Any advice or info? What's the difference between Pin ups and Follies?

Gsxrk600
09-20-17, 19:14
Hit up Follies late Sunday evening about 12:30 am (Monday). Same scene packed as usual, general admission running $30 and VIP entrance down the middle $80. Typically its $20/$60 but since Akon was in the building hence the Rolls Royce parked out front they probably jacked up the price. Not a seat in the house but I must admit Follies never disappoints. I'd still recommend going during the daytime.

Dick Fordays
09-25-17, 17:46
I used to have her number, ut along the way I lost it before I coud see about putting it to use Anyone got "iinside" information on her? Ever met her OTC?

Thanks in advance!

Khadre
09-29-17, 22:28
I used to have her number, ut along the way I lost it before I coud see about putting it to use Anyone got "iinside" information on her? Ever met her OTC?

Thanks in advance!She use to dance at Pleasers, I remember those thick thighs. She is at Babes now, night shift, she would give a pretty good grind at pleasers. I never tried her for takeout but since it is so slow at babes I would'nt be surprised if you caught her at the right time.

Adam Duritz
10-01-17, 09:41
I walked in there in the afternoon the other day. It used to be an okay place to drink since I lived right down the road maybe 5 minutes away and the girls were fun for eye-candy and conversation. At least that's what it was back in the day, a great place to get a buzz and a dance.

This time, I walked in and sat down at the bar. No bartender. No girls dancing. Two girls sitting with some guy in the corner. Finally some dude walks by and asks if anyone got me a drink. I said no and he replied that a bartender or waitress would be out soon. 15 minutes later, nothing. Can't get a drink. Can't get a girl to dance. I can barely get an acknowledgment as a customer.

So, I left. I realize it was early, but it wasn't THAT early.

It looks like a little whitewash went on the place and nothing else.

Aaron Hamlet
10-01-17, 10:40
I walked in there in the afternoon the other day. It used to be an okay place to drink since I lived right down the road maybe 5 minutes away and the girls were fun for eye-candy and conversation. At least that's what it was back in the day, a great place to get a buzz and a dance.

This time, I walked in and sat down at the bar. No bartender. No girls dancing. Two girls sitting with some guy in the corner. Finally some dude walks by and asks if anyone got me a drink. I said no and he replied that a bartender or waitress would be out soon. 15 minutes later, nothing. Can't get a drink. Can't get a girl to dance. I can barely get an acknowledgment as a customer.

So, I left. I realize it was early, but it wasn't THAT early.

It looks like a little whitewash went on the place and nothing else.That's disappointing after this glowing review by a one and done poster, imposter, who must own or manage that fucking dive:

09-17-17 15:47.

#7659.

WorldwideSea.

WorldwideSea is offline.

Regular Member.

Diamond Club on Northside Dr is BACK!

Seems Like All The Fungirls From Follies Have Migrated Over to this New Day / MidShift Over On Northside Dr. I stopped by a couple times last week Monday + Wednesday and each time me and my office buddy had a blast both in VIP and in Private Rooms. Plenty of Sexy Dancers All Ready To Make Sure You Have A Great Time. VIP was 50 for 15 minutes and I think we paid $75 for 30 minutes. No one bothered us about the time and dancers were VERY into it. Strong Suggestion. EVERYBODY stop by and check it out. You won't regret it!

IAmAmazing
10-01-17, 16:50
That's disappointing after this glowing review by a one and done poster, imposter, who must own or manage that fucking dive:
It's obvious that people sometimes come to review sites to advertise their business and services. I think I've also seen it in the massage parlor and escort forums.

Bakaguy
10-03-17, 08:33
Stopped by with a bunch of friends here, nice club, clean, first time. Not May patrons on a Monday night. Got a few dances from a beautiful blond spinner going by Nyx. Seemed like a really nice girl, got the digits. Anyone have any intel, or is it a waste of time. I got the feeling VIP there won't amount to anything.

Crzyed
10-04-17, 22:55
Stopped by with a bunch of friends here, nice club, clean, first time. Not May patrons on a Monday night. Got a few dances from a beautiful blond spinner going by Nyx. Seemed like a really nice girl, got the digits. Anyone have any intel, or is it a waste of time. I got the feeling VIP there won't amount to anything.Been a while since I was there but VIP was nothing to write home for. Little more than floor but why spend it there when other places are so much better? I only want there because it was close to work.

NewDude
10-06-17, 14:52
Talent has been terrible lately. Got lucky yesterday and met a very small dark skin AA named mysterious. Phat fake ass that she used to just right during the dances. No stick shifting so I passed on VIP. Is anyone familiar? Lots of regulars gone but I wonder where to, place has been slow lately.

Mpdej8
10-09-17, 00:39
I'll be driving an RV to Follies. I know they are valet parking only. Has anyone parked across the street and had any trouble with that?

RocketGo
10-09-17, 18:57
Wife and I are planning to visit ATL and she really wants to visit a club. Her request is for somewhere that has a private VIP room (s), attractive white dancers, and girls that don't mind touching or being touched (she doesn't want air dancing).

RocketGo
10-09-17, 20:24
Will be visiting ATL with the wife and am looking for a club that meets her requirements. Private VIP area (had a bad experience in a open VIP area), attractive white dancers, and a place where she can have fun with the dancer in a VIP area.

Mstekh
10-10-17, 00:11
Wife and I are planning to visit ATL and she really wants to visit a club. Her request is for somewhere that has a private VIP room (s), attractive white dancers, and girls that don't mind touching or being touched (she doesn't want air dancing).Oasis and follies would be your best bet. Follies you're guaranteed touching and it has private VIP rooms, but it often has marijuana smoke in the air an can be crowded. Oasis is whiter and more upscale but touching is more YMMV. You should still be able to find a girl who will do it in VIP though.

Dick M Good
10-10-17, 10:55
I always park across the street. I never had any problem, but they do have a sign saying that they will charge all non shoppers 50 bucks after they put a lock on the tires. I have never seen that nor has it happened to me. Sometimes if I get paranoid I walk into the mall and go out another door so I can't be tracked. If I go to Follies I have better things to spend my money on than parking.

I'll be driving an RV to Follies. I know they are valet parking only. Has anyone parked across the street and had any trouble with that?

IAmAmazing
10-10-17, 11:59
I'll be driving an RV to Follies. I know they are valet parking only. Has anyone parked across the street and had any trouble with that?It shouldn't be a problem as far as walking to the club. You might need to check and see if the grocery store doesn't mind you parking your RV in their lot.

IAmAmazing
10-10-17, 15:45
I'll be driving an RV to Follies. I know they are valet parking only. Has anyone parked across the street and had any trouble with that?If the RV takes up more than one space, I would ask them if you could park it in their lot first. Just tell them that you need to park it somewhere for _ hours. Don't tell them where you're really going. They might buy that and let you park. It wouldn't hurt to buy a few things at the store while you're there.

MikeGa123
10-10-17, 20:14
Does follies remain open during Thanksgiving Day and rest of the days during the holiday weekend. Have a trip coming up that side on those days.

Jugglr123
10-10-17, 21:45
Will be visiting ATL with the wife and am looking for a club that meets her requirements. Private VIP area (had a bad experience in a open VIP area), attractive white dancers, and a place where she can have fun with the dancer in a VIP area.Sigh. I hope you appreciate that you are a lucky, lucky man. Have fun.

Hootie 1998
10-10-17, 22:46
I would attend Mardi Gras or Pink Pony.

I have attended with my wife for years and pony is probably a better choice. Are you guys looking for OTC or just some spice? It's all in what you are looking for in return?

Sigh. I hope you appreciate that you are a lucky, lucky man. Have fun..

Crzyed
10-11-17, 09:03
I'll be driving an RV to Follies. I know they are valet parking only. Has anyone parked across the street and had any trouble with that?Leave RV somewhere and Uber it.

SweetWater420
10-11-17, 21:12
I'll be driving an RV to Follies. I know they are valet parking only. Has anyone parked across the street and had any trouble with that?The lot by the emission testing under the plaza sign should be shared by all the businesses there. If you park there I don't think anyone would call the tow truck.

Dick Fordays
10-12-17, 10:37
She use to dance at Pleasers, I remember those thick thighs. She is at Babes now, night shift, she would give a pretty good grind at pleasers. I never tried her for takeout but since it is so slow at babes I would'nt be surprised if you caught her at the right time.Thanks! So has ANYONE gotten (or tried to get) takeout from her menu?

Capsulo1
10-13-17, 23:47
Sent here for work. Had a weekend free and went over to Roswell road on the bus and walked a few blocks north. Strip club on the left side of the street Looked kind of run down from the outside but met a nice, mature AA lady that I spent some time with. Wish I could have stayed longer. Not a bad place.

TimBuckTwo
10-14-17, 11:24
Sent here for work. Had a weekend free and went over to Roswell road on the bus and walked a few blocks north. Strip club on the left side of the street Looked kind of run down from the outside but met a nice, mature AA lady that I spent some time with. Wish I could have stayed longer. Not a bad place.What's the name? Flashers? Did it have a small parking lot?

SomeGuy3
10-15-17, 21:24
I had a good day at follies today. I got there earlier and got a good seat. First, and older blonde (name started with an A) talked me into VIP in my first 15 minutes. It's was $152 and a decent BBBJ. FS was on the menu but I didn't have a condom.

I had just got there so I stayed for a few more table dances. That's when I meet Trixie. We went for VIP and I had CBJ and FS for 200 (room included. And she had condom).

About 30 minutes later I saw Alesia (not sure if that spelled right). A cute young spinner. I had CBJ and FS for same as Trixie. However, 3 times in 2 hour is too much for this old guy and I could finish. She was sweet, pretty, and never complained even though I was taking a long time. I finally I ended it and tipped her for trying do hard.

I guess that means I had all I needed so I headed out.

Has anyone seen this girls? And other recommendations?

GoldMonger
10-16-17, 01:01
. That's when I meet Trixie. We went for VIP and I had CBJ and FS for 200 (room included. And she had condom).

Is Trixie a white girl with big fake boobs? Have not seen her in a while but never got the VIP vibe from her, so good info. Alecia (sp?) is VERY popular. Stand in line Rushed experience with her. I would try Delight, a friend of the Trixie I am thinking of.

SomeGuy3
10-16-17, 07:15
Is Trixie a white girl with big fake boobs? Have not seen her in a while but never got the VIP vibe from her, so good info. Alecia (sp?) is VERY popular. Stand in line Rushed experience with her. I would try Delight, a friend of the Trixie I am thinking of.That's Tricia.

It's was not Alicia. She pronounces in Al-Asia. It was not rushed but she did seem very busy earlier in the day.

j middle
10-16-17, 07:59
That's Tricia.

It's was not Alicia. She pronounces in Al-Asia. It was not rushed but she did seem very busy earlier in the day.There was an al- Asia at flashers thin brunette talks a lot I wonder if she moved. Strange name for her I thought.

MassageAwesome
10-16-17, 10:34
There was an al- Asia at flashers thin brunette talks a lot I wonder if she moved. Strange name for her I thought.Are yall telling about Alexis? That's what she told me her name was. I remember when I went in July I saw an Asian mixed like woman with a fantastic body. I tried for like 2 hrs to get a dance with her because she was so busy. I finally did and so worth it. She told me she was mixed with black, white, Indian, and Puerto Rican. Sweet as can be. Next time I go I'm definitely doing VIP with her.

IAmAmazing
10-17-17, 04:23
Mondays aren't as busy yet you still have a great selection to choose from. I got a few dances from a Asian spinner but I can't remember her name. She was a little tanned. Very attractive. Anyone know who she could be? There was another asian leaving around 9 pm the door, she was a little thicker than the girl I'm talking about. None of the girls offered me VIP. One 'nice' AA girl gave me her number after a couple of dances and reached into my grabbing my dick. Never had that happen on the floor before at Follies. Said she was in college.

Just Dreaming
10-17-17, 07:08
Anyone know the blonde curvy girl, hair down to her shoulders, that normally works day shift? She's not really thick, but curves in all the right places and know how to shake what her momma gave her.

SomeGuy3
10-17-17, 07:59
Is Shelby still at follies?

I had a great VIP with her about a year ago. Saw her once more but she was busy. I have not seen her for the last few visits.

Focker 2
10-19-17, 03:16

I had a great VIP with her about a year ago. Saw her once more but she was busy. I have not seen her for the last few visits.If you're talking about the white, slightly chubby brunette, then no. I haven't seen her in quite a while. She always talked about being in the army, so maybe she's doing that thing?

Focker 2
10-19-17, 03:19
Mondays aren't as busy yet you still have a great selection to choose from. I got a few dances from a Asian spinner but I can't remember her name. She was a little tanned. Very attractive. Anyone know who she could be? There was another asian leaving around 9 pm the door, she was a little thicker than the girl I'm talking about. None of the girls offered me VIP. One 'nice' AA girl gave me her number after a couple of dances and reached into my grabbing my dick. Never had that happen on the floor before at Follies. Said she was in college.Asian spinner= goddess? I know her. She flip flops from day to night shifts.

NCSeller
10-19-17, 08:16

I had a great VIP with her about a year ago. Saw her once more but she was busy. I have not seen her for the last few visits.Shelby is not at Follies right now, but I expect she will be back at some point. I have not seen this, but heard she had some ads on the SA website. I also heard that she was headed to Vegas, but I would be surprised if that happened.

Despite her discussions, Shelby is Not in the Army right now.

De Mortgage
10-20-17, 05:05
So from waht I'm reading it's between 10-20 for a dance at Follies?

MassageAwesome
10-20-17, 07:25
So from waht I'm reading it's between 10-20 for a dance at Follies?Dances are 10. However a few (mostly the Latina dancers) will ask you for a dance mid song and if you say yes they'll do it right then and there. Then they go on to the next song without stopping or asking you and when it's over charge you 20 for one and a half songs. If they ask you mid song tell them next song and have them sit with you til it's over. Those Latina dancers can be tricky.

Joesouncool
10-23-17, 17:05
Dances are 10. However a few (mostly the Latina dancers) will ask you for a dance mid song and if you say yes they'll do it right then and there. Then they go on to the next song without stopping or asking you and when it's over charge you 20 for one and a half songs. If they ask you mid song tell them next song and have them sit with you til it's over. Those Latina dancers can be tricky.Yeah, that's an old dancer trick. I hate it. They always storm off when I say.

IAmAmazing
10-23-17, 19:26
Dances are 10. However a few (mostly the Latina dancers) will ask you for a dance mid song and if you say yes they'll do it right then and there. Then they go on to the next song without stopping or asking you and when it's over charge you 20 for one and a half songs. If they ask you mid song tell them next song and have them sit with you til it's over. Those Latina dancers can be tricky.One nice looking dancer offered me $20 a dance. I think she thought that I was new. She said her rate was higher than the others. All of the other girls there only charged $10. She did look good but not 2 x better than the other girls. Ask around, some girls will negotiate rates but the going rate is $10 a dance.

PlaynAtl
10-23-17, 23:02
I decided to give Dollhouse on Roswell road a try. I used to frequent the place when it was Main Stage. If you didn't ever go there, it was essentially a bar with low pressure strippers. The parking fee was $5 and the door was $10, so you are in $15 immediately. There was about an even mix of black and white girls. Unlike Main Stage, they play the high pressure game. Before I had even gotten my beer, two had asked me for a shot of Patron. I declined on both. Soon I was approached by a hot white spinner. I got a few $10 dances, with much grinding and a little stick shifting. Was offered 15 minute VIP for $125, and got the same offer from a black spinner. I did some fishing for takeout info, and found one agreeable white spinner. I may return and follow up on that one.

To sum it up, Dollhouse is more of a regular strip club, and less "bar with tits" as Main Stage was.

Dick M Good
10-24-17, 13:02
I go there during the day when their is no admission and no parking costs. I think Mercedes and Lisa who work during the day are the hottest spinner babes in town. I never expereinced any pressure during the day. Try the day.

I decided to give Dollhouse on Roswell road a try. I used to frequent the place when it was Main Stage. If you didn't ever go there, it was essentially a bar with low pressure strippers. The parking fee was $5 and the door was $10, so you are in $15 immediately. There was about an even mix of black and white girls. Unlike Main Stage, they play the high pressure game. Before I had even gotten my beer, two had asked me for a shot of Patron. I declined on both. Soon I was approached by a hot white spinner. I got a few $10 dances, with much grinding and a little stick shifting. Was offered 15 minute VIP for $125, and got the same offer from a black spinner. I did some fishing for takeout info, and found one agreeable white spinner. I may return and follow up on that one.

To sum it up, Dollhouse is more of a regular strip club, and less "bar with tits" as Main Stage was.

PlaynAtl
10-24-17, 17:30
I go there during the day when their is no admission and no parking costs. I think Mercedes and Lisa who work during the day are the hottest spinner babes in town. I never expereinced any pressure during the day. Try the day.Thanks. I will give the daytime a try. I was mainly scoping it out for takeout opportunities.

Mcsylv
10-29-17, 00:08
Some more pics of fun at Cheetah's. As Oz says, it pays to be a customer there. I usually frequent the day shift. Easier to talk to and then get out of there at 8:00 PM and continue the party somewhere else. And end up at my place!I think this might be the first time someone has posted pictures of girls that I also found attractive!

I've RTFF and it seems if I like white girls, Follies is only good in the daytime. Which clubs should I go to at night? Is Cheetahs the only option?

IAmAmazing
10-29-17, 13:14
I think this might be the first time someone has posted pictures of girls that I also found attractive!

I've RTFF and it seems if I like white girls, Follies is only good in the daytime. Which clubs should I go to at night? Is Cheetahs the only option?WTF dude it's 2017 and you only like white girls? All jokes asside, the whitest club in ATL that I've visited would have to be Tattletale Lounge on Piedmont Road NE. It's about 80-90% white. Also Oasis is about 70% white I would guess.

Mcsylv
10-30-17, 01:34
WTF dude it's 2017 and you only like white girls? All jokes asside, the whitest club in ATL that I've visited would have to be Tattletale Lounge on Piedmont Road NE. It's about 80-90% white. Also Oasis is about 70% white I would guess.Thanks! Yea unfortunately, I'm really only attracted to white girls. I also have very high standards for beauty. Money isn't really an issue, but I'd rather pay $$ to get a 10 than $. 3 for a 7.

Been reading some other forums and review boards, and apparently Tattletale mileage is okay, could be great in private rooms due to the door but YMMV.

Oasis seems much more tame, they added a "window" into the VIP curtain for bouncers to check on you. One person reported getting extras from a shot girl, but that's all I could find. So, not good for much besides dances?

Also, in terms of quality of dancers, is it:

1. Cheetahs.

2. Tattletales.

3. Oasis.

Any other clubs in ATL that I should be checking out if my goal is the hottest white girls?

Acaryu
10-30-17, 12:31
Based on my own limited experience, the top clubs in Atlanta are Cheetah, Pink Pony, Mardi Gras, Oasis, Tattletale. I am not a VIP or extra guy, so this is why Follies is not on the list. My rating is based on the quality of the girls only and has nothing to do with the dancers' race. These clubs not listed to show which is the best, because it is a personal choice. There is one black girl in Oasis night shift who is gorgeous, looking like the famous singer Whitney (when she was young).

As far as extra is concerned, it is Follies, Follies, Follies.

With the political climate in Georgia counties, I don't know how long these clubs will survive. There are plenty of rumors around. So guys, enjoy while you can.

IAmAmazing
10-30-17, 13:05
Thanks! Yea unfortunately, I'm really only attracted to white girls. I also have very high standards for beauty. Money isn't really an issue, but I'd rather pay $$ to get a 10 than $. 3 for a 7.

Been reading some other forums and review boards, and apparently Tattletale mileage is okay, could be great in private rooms due to the door but YMMV.

Oasis seems much more tame, they added a "window" into the VIP curtain for bouncers to check on you. One person reported getting extras from a shot girl, but that's all I could find. So, not good for much besides dances?

1. Cheetahs.

2. Tattletales.

3. Oasis.

Any other clubs in ATL that I should be checking out if my goal is the hottest white girls?Personally I think that quality can be found everywhere, I really can't say one club consistently has higher quality than the other. You'll find dimes at all of these clubs. Cheetah is more upscale though. Tattletales and Oasis are probably evenly matched. I do think that Oasis has a better building though. Pink Pony is also worthy of consideration.

Mcsylv
10-30-17, 15:01
Based on my own limited experience, the top clubs in Atlanta are Cheetah, Pink Pony, Mardi Gras, Oasis, Tattletale. I am not a VIP or extra guy, so this is why Follies is not on the list. My rating is based on the quality of the girls only and has nothing to do with the dancers' race. These clubs not listed to show which is the best, because it is a personal choice. There is one black girl in Oasis night shift who is gorgeous, looking like the famous singer Whitney (when she was young).

As far as extra is concerned, it is Follies, Follies, Follies.

With the political climate in Georgia counties, I don't know how long these clubs will survive. There are plenty of rumors around. So guys, enjoy while you can.

Personally I think that quality can be found everywhere, I really can't say one club consistently has higher quality than the other. You'll find dimes at all of these clubs. Cheetah is more upscale though. Tattletales and Oasis are probably evenly matched. I do think that Oasis has a better building though. Pink Pony is also worthy of consideration.Thanks.

I understand every club has good looking girls. I just try to hit clubs that have the most good looking white girls. Seems like I'll mostly hit Cheetahs, tattletales, amnd maybe pink pony if it's close. Oasis seems to far away to be worthwhile if the girls are not IG her quality.

Joesouncool
10-31-17, 16:42
Thanks! Yea unfortunately, I'm really only attracted to white girls. I also have very high standards for beauty. Money isn't really an issue, but I'd rather pay $$ to get a 10 than $. 3 for a 7.

1. Cheetahs.

2. Tattletales.

3. Oasis.

Any other clubs in ATL that I should be checking out if my goal is the hottest white girls?My oasis info is old. I haven't been recently so I haven't seen the hole in the VIP curtain. I'm one of the guys that used to have a thing with a shot girl there. Haven't been in ages, don't call her when I come to town anymore, so don't know what is going on there.

For me, the oasis story is like every other club out there. If you play the game right, you can get something. I've been propositioned a little more at PP than at Oasis, but the numbers are pretty close. I just run my game and it either works or it doesn't. I tend to get freebies from the girls. It's all OTC, nothing ITC. It's nothing really special. Its all about how you play the game.

Good luck out there everyone.

IAmAmazing
10-31-17, 19:34
My oasis info is old. I haven't been recently so I haven't seen the hole in the VIP curtain. I'm one of the guys that used to have a thing with a shot girl there. Haven't been in ages, don't call her when I come to town anymore, so don't know what is going on there.

For me, the oasis story is like every other club out there. If you play the game right, you can get something. I've been propositioned a little more at PP than at Oasis, but the numbers are pretty close. I just run my game and it either works or it doesn't. I tend to get freebies from the girls. It's all OTC, nothing ITC. It's nothing really special. Its all about how you play the game.

Good luck out there everyone.When you say "get something" are you talking about extras? I think that depends more on the dancer than the club. I know that all of the clubs have rules, even Follies. It's just a matter of who you're with and whether the club chooses to enforce those rules on the given occasion.

The Parrot
11-02-17, 13:27
The best time to enjoy any "extras" at pinups is during the day to early evening. From about 2 pm-5:30 sometimes a little longer.

Yesterday I had a great grind session with a very thick dancer, her butt was huge and it was 100% real.

I came to play naughty, so I already had my wang dang doodle hanging out of sweatpants that I pulled down a little.

She was game and knew what was going on, without discussing it. She would directly grind against my bare wang and get up and sit down periodically.

Every time she got ready to sit back down, she would reach far back and COMPLETELY spread her big cheeks apart and slowly lower down into my lap. That was my que to make sure the way was positioned correctly to get buried in her deep crack.

She would allow the want to go smack dab in the middle of her deep cheeks, then she would shift from left to right in my lap; allowing the want to sink deeper.

It was nice, warm and cozy. Her booty was too soft, and her skin was too smooth. So about after 3 songs, I decided not to hold back and just let her grind the baby batter out.

Was kind of scared, because we didn't discuss anything and I'm pretty sure she didn't want baby batter all over her booty.

Long story short, I loaded her crack with baby glue and I could tell she noticed.

LOL, my heart skipped a beat, but I have balls of steel. She turned her head around and said: "you ain't get nothing on my me now did you!

Of course I lied, and she frantically began moving her hands around her booty; I guess checking for any fluids.

Somehow her butt was too big, and she kept missing the spot where batter was the most obvious on her left cheek.

She turned back to me and said "you ought to give me a tip for that."

I handed her a 10 and excused myself from the main floor. As she walked away, I could notice a decent sized glistening area on her left cheek.

She was just walking around with batter on her booty and twisting her hips. I wonder how long it took her to find out, LOL.

Good session, I was drained so I just left the club.

If you're looking for some bare action on the dance floor, pinups is the way to go! A few other girls had no problem grinding bare either.

The thrill of the chase, and the fact that it's all happening in public, really gives me an adrenaline rush.

That now makes the 2nd dancer I have plastered at pinups!

Que3069
11-02-17, 22:19
Man you should have got those digits! I want to go when you go to meet that chick!

The best time to enjoy any "extras" at pinups is during the day to early evening. From about 2 pm-5:30 sometimes a little longer.

Yesterday I had a great grind session with a very thick dancer, her butt was huge and it was 100% real.

I came to play naughty, so I already had my wang dang doodle hanging out of sweatpants that I pulled down a little.

She was game and knew what was going on, without discussing it. She would directly grind against my bare wang and get up and sit down periodically.

Every time she got ready to sit back down, she would reach far back and COMPLETELY spread her big cheeks apart and slowly lower down into my lap. That was my que to make sure the way was positioned correctly to get buried in her deep crack.

She would allow the want to go smack dab in the middle of her deep cheeks, then she would shift from left to right in my lap; allowing the want to sink deeper.

It was nice, warm and cozy. Her booty was too soft, and her skin was too smooth. So about after 3 songs, I decided not to hold back and just let her grind the baby batter out.

Was kind of scared, because we didn't discuss anything and I'm pretty sure she didn't want baby batter all over her booty.

Long story short, I loaded her crack with baby glue and I could tell she noticed.

LOL, my heart skipped a beat, but I have balls of steel. She turned her head around and said: "you ain't get nothing on my me now did you!

Of course I lied, and she frantically began moving her hands around her booty; I guess checking for any fluids.

Somehow her butt was too big, and she kept missing the spot where batter was the most obvious on her left cheek.

I handed her a 10 and excused myself from the main floor. As she walked away, I could notice a decent sized glistening area on her left cheek.

She was just walking around with batter on her booty and twisting her hips. I wonder how long it took her to find out, LOL.

If you're looking for some bare action on the dance floor, pinups is the way to go! A few other girls had no problem grinding bare either.

The thrill of the chase, and the fact that it's all happening in public, really gives me an adrenaline rush.

That now makes the 2nd dancer I have plastered at pinups!

TimBuckTwo
11-03-17, 10:38

That now makes the 2nd dancer I have plastered at pinups!Damn dude! Good report! Was the booty big as and. Why or Hurricane from babes?

NickyMassage
11-03-17, 11:18

I usually go to Follies right when they open that way I can get a great monger corner seat! LOL most of those chicks know what time it is if they want to keep you for multiple songs and possibly VIP. It's to the point that I don't go to VIP anymore because they do it right on the floor for way less! And it's not just the least attractive ones doing it! I've encountered some beautiful strippers there that will grab little man before you have to say anything! It's like the new code of ethics there! LOL so go early and enjoy and don't settle! If you catch one that doesn't seem to know the new code. I'm quick to pull that $10 out and tell them I'm good! Got no time to negotiate with you when it's plenty little man lovers running round in here! LOL.

There was one Spanish woman there one time. I got there at 12 noon and was damn near the only one there. She walks up and tells me she wants to change my seat to the couch area. Soon as l sit down she pulls it out and jerks it for about two songs! I wasn't even there 20 minutes and 20 $ later I'm in the car happy and empty! Lmao.

The Parrot
11-03-17, 13:41
Damn dude! Good report! Was the booty big as and. Why or Hurricane from babes?I won't lie, it was pretty big like Ms Cleo's booty. She was around 5'9, so kind of big for a woman, but her azz was so damn meaty and soft.

Scorpio1982
11-03-17, 18:00

I usually go to Follies right when they open that way I can get a great monger corner seat! LOL most of those chicks know what time it is if they want to keep you for multiple songs and possibly VIP. It's to the point that I don't go to VIP anymore because they do it right on the floor for way less! And it's not just the least attractive ones doing it! I've encountered some beautiful strippers there that will grab little man before you have to say anything! It's like the new code of ethics there! LOL so go early and enjoy and don't settle! If you catch one that doesn't seem to know the new code. I'm quick to pull that $10 out and tell them I'm good! Got no time to negotiate with you when it's plenty little man lovers running round in here! LOL.

There was one Spanish woman there one time. I got there at 12 noon and was damn near the only one there. She walks up and tells me she wants to change my seat to the couch area. Soon as l sit down she pulls it out and jerks it for about two songs! I wasn't even there 20 minutes and 20 $ later I'm in the car happy and empty! Lmao.Good shit bro! I've only been to Follies at night, but I got to check out the day shift and see what's poppin!

Just Dreaming
11-03-17, 18:53

That now makes the 2nd dancer I have plastered at pinups!That's hot man. Appreciate the input. What was the damage?

IAmAmazing
11-08-17, 19:34
I can't understand 99% of what one of the DJs at Follies says. It's just mumbled fast talk. It sounds like he has the mic shoved down his throat.

Acaryu
11-09-17, 13:54
I can't understand 99% of what one of the DJs at Follies says. It's just mumbled fast talk. It sounds like he has the mic shoved down his throat.Who cares as long as you can play 18 holes.

Curt828
11-09-17, 13:57
I can't understand 99% of what one of the DJs at Follies says. It's just mumbled fast talk. It sounds like he has the mic shoved down his throat."All these sexy ladies. So little time. ".

Now you know.

Troystick
11-10-17, 12:31
How is the talent at Oasis during the lunch hour (weekday)? May need to take some of the guys at the office for some "team building".

Acaryu
11-11-17, 11:21
How is the talent at Oasis during the lunch hour (weekday)? May need to take some of the guys at the office for some "team building".Varies. Some day very good, some very bad. If you want to be sure, go to Cheetah or to Pink Pony.

TheIncome100
11-11-17, 21:35
How is the talent at Oasis during the lunch hour (weekday)? May need to take some of the guys at the office for some "team building".That is a great team building exercise. I wish I was on it.

George GA
11-11-17, 22:00
How is the talent at Oasis during the lunch hour (weekday)? May need to take some of the guys at the office for some "team building".You hiring? At least for one day?

People Pleasur
11-11-17, 22:05
How is the talent at Oasis during the lunch hour (weekday)? May need to take some of the guys at the office for some "team building".The "Shoe Show" at the Pony was our lunch time go to when things were rocking back in the day. Being in sales has it's perks!

Troystick
11-13-17, 08:45
You hiring? At least for one day?I'll let you know when we are going, you can be part of the team.

Troystick
11-13-17, 08:46
Varies. Some day very good, some very bad. If you want to be sure, go to Cheetah or to Pink Pony.Those are a tad further, but the Pony is always a good place. Haven't been to Cheetah in years.

SexNomad
11-14-17, 00:32
I have been in ATL for a few months. Found a few good spots but ran across XTC Live Girls this weekend. I researched the club and there are no good current reviews. I am very curious but got a feeling that it is a waste of time and money. Any feedback on this club.

People Pleasur
11-14-17, 13:31
I have been in ATL for a few months. Found a few good spots but ran across XTC Live Girls this weekend. I researched the club and there are no good current reviews. I am very curious but got a feeling that it is a waste of time and money. Any feedback on this club.I would bet your gut is right on this one and it is a waste. What is it you are really looking for?

Crzyed
11-14-17, 15:23
I have been in ATL for a few months. Found a few good spots but ran across XTC Live Girls this weekend. I researched the club and there are no good current reviews. I am very curious but got a feeling that it is a waste of time and money. Any feedback on this club.Yes well known waste of money. Can't believe it is still around.

Rod8432
11-15-17, 15:35
I have been in ATL for a few months. Found a few good spots but ran across XTC Live Girls this weekend. I researched the club and there are no good current reviews. I am very curious but got a feeling that it is a waste of time and money. Any feedback on this club.As others have said, it's a rip-off. I got taken by them once back in the 90's. Semi-cute girl meets you in the lobby. Quotes some price / time period. Once you pick your girl and enter the grimy session room, she takes your money and momentarily leaves so you can "get comfortable. " Then the dance starts, and if you want her to get closer / take off more clothes, you have to tip. And no matter how much you tip, she for the most part is not going to touch you. Or if she does, the price will be off the charts. In any case, you are free to use the lotion on the table beside you to self-service.

I swear the place looks identical twenty years later. I have no idea how they stay in business. Maybe their business model is to prey on newcomers to the city, like I once was, and just churn and burn'them.

Acaryu
11-15-17, 17:16
I have been in ATL for a few months. Found a few good spots but ran across XTC Live Girls this weekend. I researched the club and there are no good current reviews. I am very curious but got a feeling that it is a waste of time and money. Any feedback on this club.XTC is not really a strip club. I don't know how you can classify them in usasexguide. It is more of a one to one tease joint. Some people call them jack shack. But to get a jack from the queen, you have to pay a whole lot. I went to several of them awhile back and never go back. You may have better luck in the strip club VIP. The upside of them is that sometimes the girls are better looking on the average than some strip clubs. Maybe the queen may get the light if you go there a few times. Anyway you look at it, it is very expensive.

AcWorthDude
11-18-17, 23:14
XTC is not really a strip club. I don't know how you can classify them in usasexguide. It is more of a one to one tease joint. Some people call them jack shack. But to get a jack from the queen, you have to pay a whole lot. I went to several of them awhile back and never go back. You may have better luck in the strip club VIP. The upside of them is that sometimes the girls are better looking on the average than some strip clubs. Maybe the queen may get the light if you go there a few times. Anyway you look at it, it is very expensive.Xtc. See report I just reposted in massage section.

IAmAmazing
11-19-17, 03:55
As others have said, it's a rip-off. I got taken by them once back in the 90's. Semi-cute girl meets you in the lobby. Quotes some price / time period. Once you pick your girl and enter the grimy session room, she takes your money and momentarily leaves so you can "get comfortable. " Then the dance starts, and if you want her to get closer / take off more clothes, you have to tip. And no matter how much you tip, she for the most part is not going to touch you. Or if she does, the price will be off the charts. In any case, you are free to use the lotion on the table beside you to self-service.

I swear the place looks identical twenty years later. I have no idea how they stay in business. Maybe their business model is to prey on newcomers to the city, like I once was, and just churn and burn'them.So it's basically like a massage parlor with a DIY Happy Ending but instead of getting a massage, the girl gets naked?

Rod8432
11-20-17, 12:09
So it's basically like a massage parlor with a DIY Happy Ending but instead of getting a massage, the girl gets naked?Not really. There's no massage, no massage table, and practically no touching. You sit in a beat up chair in the middle of a small room with a side-table that has lotion and tissues on it. This is going back 25 years, but at the time, my girl started her dance out of arm's reach, and said tipping would bring her closer for a better dance. She got naked, and closer as I tipped, but it was never clear at what point, if ever, she reach out and provide and assist.

In my case, after about $80 tipping, it never happened and I felt increasingly stupid and foolish. I think I self-serviced 'til the end and got the hell out, never to return.

AcWorthDude
11-20-17, 13:21
So it's basically like a massage parlor with a DIY Happy Ending but instead of getting a massage, the girl gets naked?No, nothing like a massage parlor.

You walk in, choose a girl, get sent to a room. There used to be a couple in the area: XTC, We Bare All, Lingerie Modeling, and Girls-are-Fun. I have been to them all. I have been to them from here to Oregon, they are all the same. You walk into a room, get naked, sit in a chair, jerk yourself off to looking at her. They will sometimes dildo themselves, finger themselves, play with themselves while you watch. Some will let you rub on them, some will let you suck on them tits, some will never get within your reach and try to get you to keep dropping money, it all depends on the girl-its a crap shoot. The room fee just gets you in, you have to tip the girl to get things going after that, sometimes to even take her clothes off. Sometimes I am in the mood to suck on tits, rub on a girl and have her talk to me and watch me jerk off. Is what it is. Give it a try if you want. (By the way-I would take my own lube).

I will leave you with a song by one of Atlanta's finest home town band, Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles-Jack Shack Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Akl_boq4Tw

DRickGiver5
11-21-17, 00:06
No, nothing like a massage parlor.

You walk in, choose a girl, get sent to a room. There used to be a couple in the area: XTC, We Bare All, Lingerie Modeling, and Girls-are-Fun. I have been to them all. I have been to them from here to Oregon, they are all the same. You walk into a room, get naked, sit in a chair, jerk yourself off to looking at her. They will sometimes dildo themselves, finger themselves, play with themselves while you watch. Some will let you rub on them, some will let you suck on them tits, some will never get within your reach and try to get you to keep dropping money, it all depends on the girl-its a crap shoot. The room fee just gets you in, you have to tip the girl to get things going after that, sometimes to even take her clothes off. Sometimes I am in the mood to suck on tits, rub on a girl and have her talk to me and watch me jerk off. Is what it is. Give it a try if you want. (By the way-I would take my own lube).

I will leave you with a song by one of Atlanta's finest home town band, Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles-Jack Shack Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Akl_boq4TwIn that one that used to be across the street from dollhouse about 15 years ago. Gave her 100 and she gave FS. Only serving part was the buzzer went off and I had rush that nut out. Now years later when I went again I had a DIY moment and never returned.

TimBuckTwo
11-21-17, 01:37
Went to pin ups on Sunday night around 10 pm, parking was 5 for rear lot, stepped in and cashier informed me it was free but give her a tip so I pulled out a big stack of 20's and peeled them back until I got to the 1's and tossed a dollar in the bucket then the security guard did the usual pat down and he (security guard) made an off color joke "ok I see you big tipper" (referring to the dollar I placed in the bucket) "make sure you take care of the girls" while he chuckled, I walked past dude and didn't acknowledged his comment at all. Just for the record fellasnever tip the door girl more than a dollar spend your money on the dancers that's what you are there for! Ok now back to the story. Saw some big booties in the place and overall fit curvaceous WOMEN just like I like. Caught Eye contact with this short hair caramel complexed big booty chick (not NY or Hurricane big but still huge) while ordering a beer in the front lounge area and after I got comfy she came to me and sat that big soft booty in my lap (lounge chair not a high stool). I swear it felt like a cloud from heaven, "you doing ok over here?" In which I replied "I am now" we laughed had some small talk and she proceed to bounce and grind that phat ass all over me. By that time junior was pretty stiff. She aggressively stroked junior a bit while dancing which felt great and had me on the edge of my seat. We concluded the dances and intended on getting more but the next time I saw her she was fully dressed and walking out the door next time I'll try for digits and some booty clapping with Jr out.