PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

Jasper Sharp
01-06-12, 01:15
If anyone knows where she's at I'd love to know, heck I'm spoiled now, those are very few and far between.Mike, looks like you found yourself a real cocksucker there, you mentioned the mama-san said she went to new york? Well the last time I was told that I was also looking for a regular that turned into my favorite. I went from spa to spa looking for a new girl that could compare and found nobody. By chance I ended up at new york new york spa and stumbled into my girl by accident. Needless to say it was the most passionate sex we ever had. When mama-san said she went to new york, she was talking about new york spa, not new york. As for the girl, she disappeared again found her at another spa but she was busy, took a chance with a new japanese girl who did not speak a word of english. Silence is golden.

HowardTheDuck
01-06-12, 03:03
Anyone TOFTT?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alexandra-27/3962187

No google alerts. Haven't tried tineye yet.

BillCarman1
01-06-12, 11:42
Anyone have any intel? Looks legit

Bigsqueeze
01-06-12, 16:58
But, these pictures have been around for a while. The gal used to post in Macon, maybe about a year ago. I don't think I could forget an ass like that bent over a football.

Anyone TOFTT?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alexandra-27/3962187

No google alerts. Haven't tried tineye yet.

HowardTheDuck
01-06-12, 19:44
But, these pictures have been around for a while. The gal used to post in Macon, maybe about a year ago. I don't think I could forget an ass like that bent over a football.Would love to know if she's legit.

Niteluvr
01-07-12, 08:35
Anyone have any intel? Looks legitWhere's the link?

Captain Howdy
01-07-12, 11:22
I didn't think about the name change thing.

She was prob 30ish, black hair, looks younger from across the room,

Good tight body no fat at all, her actions and what she says will stand out most.

Was'nt all about the money, first time I saw her, during TS and dry off prob 1 min of BBBJ!

Then in room finished drying and same thing, needless to say after that I said everything, and it was right on to reg massage she was nude and didn't leave room or even mention price (strange I know).

Went on with good massage with a lot of mouth action, was able to lick the boys fro.

Behind.

On flip still no rush veerry slow deliberate massage / licking / teasing for another 10 mins or so.

Finally back to the BBBJ she had started earlier, after all I could stand of that, she produced condom, then tried to suck it back off me, again! Mounted and rode awhile, then All the positions, by then I had held off soooo long that she could tell. Threw me back down on table. Ripped off condom and proceeded to the BBBJ AGAIN! Needless to say that was all it took, and here's the real deal sealer for me. Never backed off, hesitated, nothing, right threw the explosion till I couldn't stand it anymore. Never saw her spit it out (of course by this time my eyes were rolled back. Jumped up said hot towels, cleaned up, kissed captain howdy one more time dressed me and sat on my knee and asked if I liked, I said hell yea, handed her the $40 I had already seperated out, in case of need to negotiate. She thanked me, twice asked my name, and asked when I was coming back. I said soon as I recover. Needless to say I was back in 2 days, I asked for mimi when she saw me she ran and grabbed my hand and off we went again. Act 2 same as act 1. No mention of payment till I was dressed) other than when I paid house she said just pay 40 not 60 so I tipped her that 20 plus 20 more on top of the 140.

This went on for sept / oct / nov till about the 10th. She went on and on ohhh Mimi love you, Mimi love you the said my name, she said that a lot jokingly and often. A few times when I went to pay she just took the $ out of my hand and left the other 2 20's, so I tipped that anyways. Then I went in one day and asked for her and mamasaan said she out of town gone to NY.

I called back she said be a few weeks, then first of dec she said maybe not coming back. Then before Christmas I was there and talked to bebe and she said she's gone and she don't know where.

I know, I know. Sounds almost too good to be true. Somebody other than me had to get the same treatment, I've been going since the moonlight spa was on the square in Marietta, so I'm no newbie that's exaggerating.

But exactly the way it went! I promise!

If anyone knows where she's at I'd love to know, heck I'm spoiled now, those are very few and far between.You say she kissed Captain Howdy. Funny, I have no recollection of this.

Kneedown1974
01-07-12, 17:50
I know some of you mentioned that my all time favorite multi-named AMP girl had left Aroma. Well happy to report she is still there, and apparently just a short vacation to move into a new apartment. 90% of the time when the Mamasan says a girl is on vacation, they are still around. She has used all of those names in the past, but the senoir members know who I am talking about. Best BBBJ's every, very passionate GFE DFK / LFK CIM type of girl. She usually asks for more than the average, but if you like that type of service, I think it's worth it.

Happy hunting.

Niteluvr
01-07-12, 19:59
I know some of you mentioned that my all time favorite multi-named AMP girl had left Aroma. Well happy to report she is still there, and apparently just a short vacation to move into a new apartment. 90% of the time when the Mamasan says a girl is on vacation, they are still around. She has used all of those names in the past, but the senoir members know who I am talking about. Best BBBJ's every, very passionate GFE DFK / LFK CIM type of girl. She usually asks for more than the average, but if you like that type of service, I think it's worth it.

Happy hunting.I don't recognize this one. Can you give a physical description?

Kneedown1974
01-07-12, 20:11
I don't recognize this one. Can you give a physical description?Big boobs (incredibly real looking, but might be aftermarket) , taller than average height, long hair that is sometimes blonde, sometimes brown, sometimes streaked. BBBJ, great lips, and a great body. Can't miss her. Pretty sure you know who I am talking about. She went by Lisa for the longest time, and then Jessica.

Niteluvr
01-08-12, 08:05
Big boobs (incredibly real looking, but might be aftermarket) , taller than average height, long hair that is sometimes blonde, sometimes brown, sometimes streaked. BBBJ, great lips, and a great body. Can't miss her. Pretty sure you know who I am talking about. She went by Lisa for the longest time, and then Jessica.Is she thicker than the average Korean woman? Still can't place her.

HowardTheDuck
01-08-12, 13:28
Visiting today / tomorrow. Staying by the airport w / o a rental. Any suggestions for decent AMP or close incall / outcall with HE within a short taxi ride?

Prefer white / Asian.

PWhipped
01-08-12, 15:16
Visiting today / tomorrow. Staying by the airport w / o a rental. Any suggestions for decent AMP or close incall / outcall with HE within a short taxi ride?

Prefer white / Asian.Howard, you have 9 posts, all asking info. No reports or info given by you? We are southern gents, BUT, damn guy, you need to give a little before asking again.

Never giving info and only asking makes you suspect! This is not a slam, but just common sence and hope you find you way and start telling before asking again.

IMHO, but what the fuck do I know?

Wet Dreams, PW

Sampling
01-08-12, 17:41
I've been lurking on the board for a while, now it is time to make a report.

May's Massage on Buford Highway across from the CDC does pretty decent massages at a very fair rate. Most of the girls there are older and somewhat attractive. Don't expect anything more than a good massage though. May the mamasan is definitely the hot one in the bunch. She has helped out on some of the massages and did wonders. With 4 hands it's hard to go wrong. Heh.

Niteluvr
01-08-12, 18:00

Prefer white / Asian.No AMPs anywhere near the airport. Tons of women advertise on BP and CL in the airport area.

Niteluvr
01-08-12, 20:37
I've been lurking on the board for a while, now it is time to make a report.

May's Massage on Buford Highway across from the CDC does pretty decent massages at a very fair rate. Most of the girls there are older and somewhat attractive. Don't expect anything more than a good massage though. May the mamasan is definitely the hot one in the bunch. She has helped out on some of the massages and did wonders. With 4 hands it's hard to go wrong. Heh.Good report. Since you've visited May's mulitiple times, any chance May the mamasan will do a HJ after repeat visits?

LexLuther
01-08-12, 20:55
Howard, you have 9 posts, all asking info. No reports or info given by you? We are southern gents, BUT, damn guy, you need to give a little before asking again.

Never giving info and only asking makes you suspect! This is not a slam, but just common sence and hope you find you way and start telling before asking again.

IMHO, but what the fuck do I know?

Wet Dreams, PWPW,

With nearly 3, 000 posts, you still can't spell worth a shit. Just joking PW. Hope you are well.

LexLuther

PWhipped
01-08-12, 22:20
PW,

With nearly 3, 000 posts, you still can't spell worth a shit. Just joking PW. Hope you are well.

LexLutherAAAAAHHHH SOOOOO, tha AMP master is alive and still bitchin! LOL How are ya? You married another AMP girl yet, or again? I gave up after the one in Macon.

Wet Dreams, PW

RedMan0505
01-09-12, 01:10
So I went back to this place yesterday and Tammy is no longer working. But there is a new girl named Jessica I believe. Overall she has a similar body type as Tammy but a little younger. Based on looks, I think she's a 7. 5; but in service, a little less than par compared to Tammy. Bottom line, I would see her again and probably will soon. I just need to persuade her into more fun crazy moves. Oh and I paid $160 in total.

Have fun.I Visit K today met with Jessica, nice face and body better than all the places I visited so far in Atl. Session started slow but the more we talked the better thing got, I left very pleased and will repeat.

Sampling
01-09-12, 10:58
Good report. Since you've visited May's mulitiple times, any chance May the mamasan will do a HJ after repeat visits?I doubt it. If you have the patience and the charm, you could probably wine and dine her as either a conquest or as a dating partner, but I don't think she will be swayed by money. Just my opinion, not that I have tried or anything. Just my take on her.

AsianLover
01-09-12, 12:51
I went to May's several times and got friendly with Mamasan. She is definitely the hottest one there. Unfortunately, no extras are offered. They will tease a little, but May keeps it legit.

AL.

Good report. Since you've visited May's mulitiple times, any chance May the mamasan will do a HJ after repeat visits?

TwistedBrother
01-09-12, 13:35
If anyone knows where she's at I'd love to know, heck I'm spoiled now, those are very few and far between.Nice report, they'll break your heart, won't they? The best ones are almost always fleeting.

Cocknballs
01-09-12, 14:02
I recall someone reported that May's had small surveillance cameras in the ceiling above the rooms. I think this was about a year ago. Legit or not, I'm not going anywhere that videotapes me without telling me.

BogDog
01-09-12, 15:36
Stopped by GT Saturday afternoon. Mamasan greeted me at the door. I asked for 'shower and massage' and was taken to a room. Greeted by "Joan"- 5'4" long brown hair, curvy, large bolt-ons. Cursory TS with no touching. Terrible massage for about 15-20 minutes, before she said "OK, we done. Would you like a water or soda?" I said "What? That's it?" She confirmed. I tried to hint around a bit more, but she was obviously spooked or something. I can't think of what I did wrong, but I was pissed and left. Won't be back.

Kneedown1974
01-09-12, 19:53
Is she thicker than the average Korean woman? Still can't place her.A little curvier than most but not fat at all. Great curvey ass and hips. Nitluver, I could have sworn you have posted about her. Anyways, just go do her. LOL. You will know here when you see her. Don't fall for the short kinda chubby new girl. She is sweet, but really innocent acting and I didn't enjoy her.

Hope that helps.

Niteluvr
01-09-12, 21:29
I recall someone reported that May's had small surveillance cameras in the ceiling above the rooms. I think this was about a year ago. Legit or not, I'm not going anywhere that videotapes me without telling me.Video cameras? Hey, that's just an excuse to release your exhibitionist side. Ham it up for the cam!

Niteluvr
01-09-12, 21:31
Stopped by GT Saturday afternoon. Mamasan greeted me at the door. I asked for 'shower and massage' and was taken to a room. Greeted by "Joan"- 5'4" long brown hair, curvy, large bolt-ons. Cursory TS with no touching. Terrible massage for about 15-20 minutes, before she said "OK, we done. Would you like a water or soda?" I said "What? That's it?" She confirmed. I tried to hint around a bit more, but she was obviously spooked or something. I can't think of what I did wrong, but I was pissed and left. Won't be back.It's hard to say what spooks these girls sometimes. I've done it plenty and scratched my head afterwords. It can be hard to guess unless there's the obvious signs like a guy looks like LE, looks too stern in the face or other signs of an unpleasant demeanor. It could be how one phrases his words too. If I were you and really wanted extras, I would have humbly complained to the mamasan. Usually some sort of compensation can be had if you present your case nicely.

Niteluvr
01-09-12, 21:33
A little curvier than most but not fat at all. Great curvey ass and hips. Nitluver, I could have sworn you have posted about her. Anyways, just go do her. LOL. You will know here when you see her. Don't fall for the short kinda chubby new girl. She is sweet, but really innocent acting and I didn't enjoy her.

Hope that helps.I hope by curvy you don't mean "thick," which I would not be interested in. I could have posted about her but can't recall. Will have to check her out if I'm in Buckhead in the near future.

Cocknballs
01-10-12, 11:43
Video cameras? Hey, that's just an excuse to release your exhibitionist side. Ham it up for the cam!LOL. Go for it! My luck, I'd end up on Chinese YouTube and it'd go viral here in the states.

AtlKey
01-10-12, 19:05
First post after your years following this site.

Been to Star Cut on Holcomb Bridge a few times (thanks Niteluvr) in the past and serverd by Nina. Went there a couple weeks ago and learned (or confirmed) that she's now gone to SC. Serverd by a new lady Anna. I guess she's around the same age but her thicker figure kind of make her look older.

Massage probably on par with Nina, but a lot less incidental touching, although I didn't put towel on. Seemed like she's still testing the water. After the flip she was still kind of careful but since we chatted earlier about having been with Nina a few times, she know what I was up to. Anyway, unlike Nina whose HE was automatic (no negotiation upfront, much like the LA style) , Anna did ask for a tip. Another difference was, while roaming, she pulled her top up so I could actually see the goodies.

Just an update to you all. Nothing exciting to talk about, and she did tell me she doesn't do FS (and I wasn't interested anyway).

Key

Kneedown1974
01-10-12, 22:47
I hope by curvy you don't mean "thick," which I would not be interested in. I could have posted about her but can't recall. Will have to check her out if I'm in Buckhead in the near future.Not thick. I mean she has a nice ass and fanastic tits unlike most non-Thai asians.

Dudeatl
01-11-12, 23:24
Agree with NL below. Would like to know who Melissa is as well.

Pretty sure Amazing Massage is Chinese. Ridiculous to give a tip before the start. Perhaps I am confusing them with another BP ad, but I think they are running specials, $ off type of thing. Guess this is their way of making sure they get full money for session after luring mongers in with $ off ads. But still, garbage way to operate. I would not have paid and I am much kinder than NL on such things. Most likely she opened door because of room temp as this is not the norm, even for them. Many of the legit places upsell for more time, they tease, but never deliver. Don't buy it guys, I have never heard of anyone getting extras because they bought more time. Course, I could be wrong there.

If you are looking for legit. Try Aprils in JC area or Min Meih off Steve Reynolds. No extras at either, but massage is good and they both do tease a little, but I stress no extras. Speaking of legit, any new info on Starlight. Have not been, but I think I recall a post that it was strictly legit too.Thanks for the recs. TO NL's point, it was a good massage. It's convenient, so I have been back and the next girl didn't want money upfront. She was also more conservative with the towel and less friendly overall.

Melissa / formally Kami advertises in Body Rubs (*real deal*). She is in the chamblee / dunwoody area. I seen her a few times and have reported on her before. She will give a nude rub and get close to you. She is totally YMMV based on how you get a long. She has a cute little butt and some tats. She was here as kami for a whiled, bugged out for a bit and returned as melissa. Rates have been all over based on 'specials. 80 to 100 for 30 and 120 to 150 for an hour. The rub isn't pro, but she knows how to tease, but again YMMV. My first time or two was a bit rushed, but as she has remembered me she is more cool. She is pretty no nonsense on the phone, she isn't new to this and I would add some years to the posted age, but that is kind of standard.

Another one I have seen once recently Dana "Goddess Seeking God". Pic is accurate. She said she is 50 but feels like she can pull of 45 and she can for the most part. It took a few tries to get her to respond, and I understand why. While seeing her the phone was going off all the time and she ignored it and said she didn't call people back of have voicemail. She gave me a light kiss and it was more of a body to body sensual groove session. She has a great attitude, she is super friendly. She said she did this in the past in the L5P area. I believe it. $130. I might go back, but I enjoy looking for alternatives.

Nataly: used to only post in legit massage, but saw some ad's in body rubs. Russian, heavier than the older pics she uses. I have seen her a few times, first draped and then it got more friendly. She is pretty clear there is no FS. I have gotten some really good massages from her, but she has been great to rushed more recently. I think she is picking up the volume and it's showing. Didn't want to 'out' her, but after posting in Body rubs, seems like it might be fair game. She has reviews in another site, but I'm not 'in' there. $100 with tip.

Amelia: Like a younger fit lesbian Dana without the light kissing. I like her body that is why I go back. She goes tot he gym frequently and is in better shape than anyone I have met doing this. She gives a HJ like a lesbian. I have posted about her before. 100/150.

Tcmb1
01-12-12, 01:23
Was in the area and checked out Global Spa the other day. South of Jimmy Carter on 29.

Mamasan gave the usual "been here before?" while leading me to the room. I replied "No, just noticed it driving by last week".

Kim came to the room and collected the 1 hr fee, $60. She was late 30's Korean with a nice figure and wearing an impractical lace teddy. About 5'5" with heels. And a bleach job that was a bit distracting (I prefer the straight black hair). She asked if I had been to other spas.

TS was good with attention paid to the cracks and crevices. Back to the room, the face down massage was skilled with attention paid to the back, legs, and arms. On the flip, she massaged my legs a few minutes more and then asked "what else". I asked for a foot massage and she spent 5 minutes on my feet. She then pressed "what else" and I gave the universal gesture for HJ. We agreed on another $60. She took her time with it (no jackhammer) and made small talk. Said she worked at Gold Spa in the city way back when.

B

Niteluvr
01-12-12, 07:02
Thanks for the recs. TO NL's point, it was a good massage. It's convenient, so I have been back and the next girl didn't want money upfront. She was also more conservative with the towel and less friendly overall.

Melissa / formally Kami advertises in Body Rubs (*real deal*). She is in the chamblee / dunwoody area. I seen her a few times and have reported on her before. She will give a nude rub and get close to you. She is totally YMMV based on how you get a long. She has a cute little butt and some tats. She was here as kami for a whiled, bugged out for a bit and returned as melissa. Rates have been all over based on 'specials. 80 to 100 for 30 and 120 to 150 for an hour. The rub isn't pro, but she knows how to tease, but again YMMV. My first time or two was a bit rushed, but as she has remembered me she is more cool. She is pretty no nonsense on the phone, she isn't new to this and I would add some years to the posted age, but that is kind of standard.

Nataly: used to only post in legit massage, but saw some ad's in body rubs. Russian, heavier than the older pics she uses. I have seen her a few times, first draped and then it got more friendly. She is pretty clear there is no FS. I have gotten some really good massages from her, but she has been great to rushed more recently. I think she is picking up the volume and it's showing. Didn't want to 'out' her, but after posting in Body rubs, seems like it might be fair game. She has reviews in another site, but I'm not 'in' there. $100 with tip.

Amelia: Like a younger fit lesbian Dana without the light kissing. I like her body that is why I go back. She goes tot he gym frequently and is in better shape than anyone I have met doing this. She gives a HJ like a lesbian. I have posted about her before. 100/150.I'm pretty sure I know who Melissa is now. If its' the same woman, she has a very nice ass but won't do FS, claiming she has a boyfriend. Nataly is as you said, chubby. If the pic she uses is even of her long ago I'd be surprised. I saw her one time and it was OK, just not exciting enough to go back.

How do I find Amelia?

Jj3000
01-12-12, 09:55
I've seen Amelia too and wasn't impressed. She is attractive enough, but only allows light mutual touch and like you said HJ like a lesbian. Waste of money in my opinion, but I just can't buy into the hippy mother earth nature's vibration bs she quotes. IMO there are a lot better options for the money.

Thanks for the recs. TO NL's point, it was a good massage. It's convenient, so I have been back and the next girl didn't want money upfront. She was also more conservative with the towel and less friendly overall.

Another one I have seen once recently Dana "Goddess Seeking God". Pic is accurate. She said she is 50 but feels like she can pull of 45 and she can for the most part. It took a few tries to get her to respond, and I understand why. While seeing her the phone was going off all the time and she ignored it and said she didn't call people back of have voicemail. She gave me a light kiss and it was more of a body to body sensual groove session. She has a great attitude, she is super friendly. She said she did this in the past in the L5P area. I believe it. $130. I might go back, but I enjoy looking for alternatives.

Amelia: Like a younger fit lesbian Dana without the light kissing. I like her body that is why I go back. She goes tot he gym frequently and is in better shape than anyone I have met doing this. She gives a HJ like a lesbian. I have posted about her before. 100/150.

Jj3000
01-12-12, 10:00
Anna was the massage girl at Super Salon between Wendy and Lucy (current). For legit massage Lucy gives the best of the three by far.

First post after your years following this site.

Been to Star Cut on Holcomb Bridge a few times (thanks Niteluvr) in the past and serverd by Nina. Went there a couple weeks ago and learned (or confirmed) that she's now gone to SC. Serverd by a new lady Anna. I guess she's around the same age but her thicker figure kind of make her look older.

Massage probably on par with Nina, but a lot less incidental touching, although I didn't put towel on. Seemed like she's still testing the water. After the flip she was still kind of careful but since we chatted earlier about having been with Nina a few times, she know what I was up to. Anyway, unlike Nina whose HE was automatic (no negotiation upfront, much like the LA style) , Anna did ask for a tip. Another difference was, while roaming, she pulled her top up so I could actually see the goodies.

Just an update to you all. Nothing exciting to talk about, and she did tell me she doesn't do FS (and I wasn't interested anyway).

Key

Amp Fme
01-12-12, 11:32
I'm pretty sure I know who Melissa is now. If its' the same woman, she has a very nice ass but won't do FS, claiming she has a boyfriend. Nataly is as you said, chubby. If the pic she uses is even of her long ago I'd be surprised. I saw her one time and it was OK, just not exciting enough to go back.

How do I find Amelia?Have to prime the well with multiple visits with Nataly, so you better be satisfied with just getting a good massage for awhile. However, IMO. Not worth the effort if your end goal is HE.

I thought Kami (who is not Melissa) did FS. I have never seen her so no personal knowledge. Thanks to all for info.

And Amelia recently had ad on BP (search Amelia) where she announced her forthcoming "retirement". Her reviews said she was a flower child, made a point to state in her ads that some touching was allowed, but stressed it was the guys massage. She also has almost no cleavage at all, so not my type on multiple criteria. I seem to recall something about pets at her incall, but too many are running together these days.

BogDog
01-12-12, 15:24
Found my new, legit massage place.

Now that I've moved a few miles and don't live right next to Amazing Massage, I wanted to find a new place for when I really want a massage.

Empress is close to work, and so I stopped by. Sarah, a cute 20-30 yo Chinese girl gave what I would consider a solid 8 for a massage, which I also consider very good for the price ($50). No teasing or intentional touching, but I wasn't expecting anything.

Will go back when I'm not looking for a HE.

(I apologize if this kind of report is a waste of time / board space, since it's not really what we come here for)

Turtlehawk24
01-12-12, 16:07
I agree with Jj3000 Lucy gives a really good massage. Today was my 5th visit, I usually get a hair cut first. I have gotten a HJ in the past but all I wanted was a good massage.

Happy Trails

Cocknballs
01-12-12, 19:04
I remember some talk a while back on Hong Massage on JCB. Dropped in today and had a session with Jun. She's a slim 40s MILF type who is definetly doable, but sad to say is only legit. I thought otherwise for most of the session, as she had no problem with me being undraped, front and back. She concentrated a lot on my ass and thighs with quite a bit of "accidental" touching, and got me rock hard. On the flip, I'm at attention and after she does my abs & quads, I ask her for HJ and she smiles and shakes her head. I put her hand on my dick, and she flinches back and says she can't. Wasted $50 for an hr.

In hindsight, I think I got Hong mixed up with Kneading Massage, which I think is across 85. Anyone have different luck at Hong, or been to Kneading?

But for now, I can't recommend Hong.

Niteluvr
01-12-12, 19:10
Have to prime the well with multiple visits with Nataly, so you better be satisfied with just getting a good massage for awhile. However, IMO. Not worth the effort if your end goal is HE.

I thought Kami (who is not Melissa) did FS. I have never seen her so no personal knowledge. Thanks to all for info.

And Amelia recently had ad on BP (search Amelia) where she announced her forthcoming "retirement". Her reviews said she was a flower child, made a point to state in her ads that some touching was allowed, but stressed it was the guys massage. She also has almost no cleavage at all, so not my type on multiple criteria. I seem to recall something about pets at her incall, but too many are running together these days.1. Got a HJ from Nataly first visit a few months ago but have not been back. Massage was good but not memorable enough to return.

2. Here is the link to Amelia: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amelia-is-retiring-book-now-gorgeous-sensual-massage-by-amelia-39/9732720

She looks nice but for $150 for a massage, I think she should retire, or at least retire those high prices.

3. FWIW, this is the Melissa I am referring to, not sure it's the same girl everyone else is talking about: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-real-deal-32/8621650

With so many inconsistencies amongst the providers in terms of changing names, shifting prices and ever-changing levels of service, I hereby nominate AMP Fme to keep these women in line!

Niteluvr
01-12-12, 19:41
Found my new, legit massage place.

Now that I've moved a few miles and don't live right next to Amazing Massage, I wanted to find a new place for when I really want a massage.

Empress is close to work, and so I stopped by. Sarah, a cute 20-30 yo Chinese girl gave what I would consider a solid 8 for a massage, which I also consider very good for the price ($50). No teasing or intentional touching, but I wasn't expecting anything.

Will go back when I'm not looking for a HE.

(I apologize if this kind of report is a waste of time / board space, since it's not really what we come here for) You're right, absolute waste of time! Just kidding. Never had a massage at Empress II, just stopped in the door one time. Do they leave you all greased up or is there a shower available?

Niteluvr
01-12-12, 19:44
I remember some talk a while back on Hong Massage on JCB. Dropped in today and had a session with Jun. She's a slim 40s MILF type who is definetly doable, but sad to say is only legit. I thought otherwise for most of the session, as she had no problem with me being undraped, front and back. She concentrated a lot on my ass and thighs with quite a bit of "accidental" touching, and got me rock hard. On the flip, I'm at attention and after she does my abs & quads, I ask her for HJ and she smiles and shakes her head. I put her hand on my dick, and she flinches back and says she can't. Wasted $50 for an hr.

In hindsight, I think I got Hong mixed up with Kneading Massage, which I think is across 85. Anyone have different luck at Hong, or been to Kneading?

But for now, I can't recommend Hong.I got the same experience at Hong from Angelina or Angela, as have others. Yes, if you see Sue at Kneading Hands you can get a HJ, but she will act very hesitant at first. She's a cute MILF, IMO, but won't let me tap her for any amount of money. Whoever gets to do FS with her gets to be king shit for the day.

Niteluvr
01-12-12, 19:50
Stopped by Aroma Therapy today. In addition to Lisa with the dyed hair was a new girl named Candy. She's petite. 22 years old. 5'0" with long, straight hair, natural A-cups and a semi-shaved Bush. Comes from New York and has only been working there for 3 days, so she's not yet jaded. Gave $200 total for FS. No massage but did not care. Candy was nice, took direction well and did everything I asked. As petite as she is, she wasn't quite as tight as I expected although not bad. She has a noticeable vertical line from her navel to her pussy, the result of having been pregnant when she was 18 but had an abortion.

Amp Fme
01-12-12, 21:20
1. Got a HJ from Nataly first visit a few months ago but have not been back. Massage was good but not memorable enough to return.

2. Here is the link to Amelia:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amelia-is-retiring-book-now-gorgeous-sensual-massage-by-amelia-39/9732720

She looks nice but for $150 for a massage, I think she should retire, or at least retire those high prices.

3. FWIW, this is the Melissa I am referring to, not sure it's the same girl everyone else is talking about:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-real-deal-32/8621650

With so many inconsistencies amongst the providers in terms of changing names, shifting prices and ever-changing levels of service, I hereby nominate AMP Fme to keep these women in line!Thanks, but no thanks. I wasn't the one that got a HE from Nataly on the first visit. We will differ on the amount for indies, but with no mention of any intersaction, I agree that 150 is way too much for Amelia. Going to have to RTFF again regarding Melissa as I did have the name and pic confused with another.

Amp Fme
01-12-12, 21:38

But for now, I can't recommend Hong.Hong was strictly legit both times I was there. They also were classic upselling for more time. What really turned me off was that they had a dude giving massages on my second visit, and whoever the dude was that he was massaging did way too much aahing for me. Not saying anything was going on, but it really disturbed my own massage. Worse, the lady giving me my massage kept laughing at the sounds too. Last visit was around July.

As for Kneading Massage. Used to go, they had a lady, mid 30's with the longest nips I have ever seen. A little pock-marked on face, but with her chest I wasn't looking at her face too much. Think her name was Mimi. Sadly, that was over a year ago and they changed personnal. Last time I was there, no Mimi and the lady working there said said they did not offer the extras anymore. Not sure if she is the same one that NL mentions below. I'd put her in her early 40's okay build, below shoulder black hair. Korean, but almost no ass or chest to speak of. NL's report seems to suggest that one has to work way too hard to even get a HJ these days there. (Psst NL, PM me if I am wrong on that.) The other place in that area that I have not been to in a long time is the old Rejuve on Goshen. It goes by another name now. Be great if there was new talent there.

Niteluvr
01-12-12, 22:06
Hong was strictly legit both times I was there. They also were classic upselling for more time. What really turned me off was that they had a dude giving massages on my second visit, and whoever the dude was that he was massaging did way too much aahing for me. Not saying anything was going on, but it really disturbed my own massage. Worse, the lady giving me my massage kept laughing at the sounds too. Last visit was around July.

As for Kneading Massage. Used to go, they had a lady, mid 30's with the longest nips I have ever seen. A little pock-marked on face, but with her chest I wasn't looking at her face too much. Think her name was Mimi. Sadly, that was over a year ago and they changed personnal. Last time I was there, no Mimi and the lady working there said said they did not offer the extras anymore. Not sure if she is the same one that NL mentions below. I'd put her in her early 40's okay build, below shoulder black hair. Korean, but almost no ass or chest to speak of. NL's report seems to suggest that one has to work way too hard to even get a HJ these days there. (Psst NL, PM me if I am wrong on that.) The other place in that area that I have not been to in a long time is the old Rejuve on Goshen. It goes by another name now. Be great if there was new talent there.A possible fag audible at Hong? That would make any monger sick. Sorry you had to go through that. I would happily point any fag to his appropriate leap over that 2nd floor railing at Hong. Sue has been the main girl at Kneading Hands for at least a year. She claims to have had a co-worker, but I have always had Sue usher me in. Heard a voice from another room one time but never saw anyone else. The one thing about Sue is, if you speak some Korean, she will warm up. YMMV, but it will help you get into her head if you can do that. We had a long convo one time. When she was young she was apparently raped by a Korean and it seems to linger to an extent.

The Goshen name is long gone. It was followed by Coco but has since vanished. That was this past summer and no ads since then, so I assume they lost their license.

Dudeatl
01-13-12, 00:10
Thanks, but no thanks. I wasn't the one that got a HE from Nataly on the first visit. We will differ on the amount for indies, but with no mention of any intersaction, I agree that 150 is way too much for Amelia. Going to have to RTFF again regarding Melissa as I did have the name and pic confused with another.NL, thanks for posting the links.

1. I also got a HE from Nataly on first visit, but I did follow-up a few times because it was convenient and she was available with limited notice. I like a good massage, and the first couple were good, but after it was very inconsistent. My last visit I thought she was on something. She did use her big boobs a couple of times, but her gut turned me off.

2. Accurate link to Amelia. AMP, I agree, bust might be a full B. She is fit, but its just a HJ and a mediocre one at that, as I suggested. She has nice legs and firm perky ass, modest but perky bust. Firm sexy abs. My perspective on a nice body is from a fitness perspective, and that wasn't clear in my earlier post.

3. That is the Kami / Melissa of whom I speak. If you get FS at an AMP for 160, she is going to seem high.

It seems you can get FS at an AMP for 160. I respect that, but what I'm usually aiming for is an actual high quality massage for a full hour worthy of 50-70, plus a HE for a bit more. My experience, unfortunately, is that the massage quality decreases as they provide HE.

In my continued search for a good massage I saw Missy last week due to price and location. I have seen NL's warnings, but I think I also saw she was OK for a legit massage. A good massage is worth $50, so I took a chance. Her place is a dump, there was hair on the floor from a haircut from who knows when. She is more petite than I expected, and her pics are off a few years. She was polite, and the massage started out OK but seemed to be more about teasing with no follow through as it developed. When I gave her her money she seemed put off I didn't tip more. There was a unmarked cop tahoe out front on the way out (buying cigars next door?). She texted me this week, that is a turn off.

Sampling
01-13-12, 03:03
I recall someone reported that May's had small surveillance cameras in the ceiling above the rooms. I think this was about a year ago. Legit or not, I'm not going anywhere that videotapes me without telling me.The massage is worth the cost to find out if there were indeed cameras there. There weren't any yesterday. Did not see any places that were scrubbed of their existence either.

If I owned a massage parlor and was giving out all sorts of extra fun, I would put cameras in the rooms. They might not be working, but it would give the illusion that they could be.

It would not bother me one bit, I like the electric eye.

Bigsqueeze
01-13-12, 08:30
3. That is the Kami / Melissa of whom I speak. If you get FS at an AMP for 160, she is going to seem high.

It seems you can get FS at an AMP for 160. I respect that, but what I'm usually aiming for is an actual high quality massage for a full hour worthy of 50-70, plus a HE for a bit more. My experience, unfortunately, is that the massage quality decreases as they provide HE.First, thanks for all the input.

Can I assume that this Melissa chick gives massage w / HE for around 1. 5?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-real-deal-32/8621650

In Macon, we've got this gal who does the same, although there isn't much of a massage to go with your time. You're face up and she hits it, not necessarily a rush job, but she works on getting you off. There are a couple other quirks about her arrangement, so if before anyone makes the drive, PM me and allow me to clue you in. Sensual massage / HE 1. 5; BBBJ 2. 0; FS 2. 5 is also on her menu.

http://macon.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-all-american-girl-4-uincall-27/10949695

Then 1. 6 in an AMP gets you (YMMV in enthusiasm) FS; a little better tip gets you better hip action.

BogDog
01-13-12, 10:57
You're right, absolute waste of time! Just kidding. Never had a massage at Empress II, just stopped in the door one time. Do they leave you all greased up or is there a shower available?I left all greased up, but I was in a hurry to get back to work. There could be a shower, and if there is, it would probably be nice and clean, as the place is actually really nice compared to almost all other AMPs I've been to.

Cocknballs
01-13-12, 11:10
After my screwup yesterday at Hong, I noticed this place not far away on Buford Hwy just off of JCB. Has anyone tried Xin Xin Massage?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2797554991.html

There's also a place in Johns Creek I haven't tried called Swan Massage:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2796170031.html

Homeo
01-13-12, 12:15
Been to Xin Xin. Legit only.

Have a question regarding Kim / Kimara. I noticed she is posting on Eros as a escort and body rub, now. What is the experience of senior members? Any extras besides the HE?

Amp Fme
01-13-12, 12:48
After my screwup yesterday at Hong, I noticed this place not far away on Buford Hwy just off of JCB. Has anyone tried Xin Xin Massage?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2797554991.html

There's also a place in Johns Creek I haven't tried called Swan Massage:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2796170031.htmlLegit only. Both places. Swan has (or had?) an affiliated location in Snellville, also legit. I will stop shilling after this, but for legit Asian massage. I really do recco Mei Minh (sp?) off Steve Reynolds or April's Massage off Medlock Bridge in JC area.

Amp Fme
01-13-12, 13:07
NL, thanks for posting the links.

1. I also got a HE from Nataly on first visit, but I did follow-up a few times because it was convenient and she was available with limited notice. I like a good massage, and the first couple were good, but after it was very inconsistent. My last visit I thought she was on something. She did use her big boobs a couple of times, but her gut turned me off.

2. Accurate link to Amelia. AMP, I agree, bust might be a full B. She is fit, but its just a HJ and a mediocre one at that, as I suggested. She has nice legs and firm perky ass, modest but perky bust. Firm sexy abs. My perspective on a nice body is from a fitness perspective, and that wasn't clear in my earlier post.

It seems you can get FS at an AMP for 160. I respect that, but what I'm usually aiming for is an actual high quality massage for a full hour worthy of 50-70, plus a HE for a bit more. My experience, unfortunately, is that the massage quality decreases as they provide HE.

In my continued search for a good massage I saw Missy last week due to price and location. I have seen NL's warnings, but I think I also saw she was OK for a legit massage. A good massage is worth $50, so I took a chance. Her place is a dump, there was hair on the floor from a haircut from who knows when. She is more petite than I expected, and her pics are off a few years. She was polite, and the massage started out OK but seemed to be more about teasing with no follow through as it developed. When I gave her her money she seemed put off I didn't tip more. There was a unmarked cop tahoe out front on the way out (buying cigars next door?). She texted me this week, that is a turn off.Responding in order.

1. WTF. You too? Dayum, I really need to up my game.

2. Wasn't suggesting anything wrong with her body, no doubt she is quite fit, but for me. The athletic with no curves is not my cup of tea. Different strokes and all that. Course referring back to #1, some of us apparently are getting no strokes.

3. I know there is a lot of talk about rates. Mongers pay what they want. I disagree this is a team sport and that these girls will typically stick around long enough to realize significance of some mongers holding the line on tips. Besides, I suspect the number of active mongers and lurkers here don't make up that high a percentage of an AMPs total customer base. My point is that I rarely get out with 160, I prefer an hour for house (that's 60) and at best it would be another 140 for full monty. True I can see acceptable indies (based on what I prefer) for same, but there is not the same convenience factor and the trade off is loss of TS and attempt at massage. Kudos to those mongers that get more or same for less. Just not worth the haggling to me. Course that is just me and as noted in #1, apparently I have a lot to learn, LOL.

As a general rule, your observation of quality going down as menu options go up is consistent with what I have found.

Lastly, NL may be blunt and opinionated regarding AMPs. But I have yet to discount any warnings he may post.

Niteluvr
01-13-12, 19:07
Legit only. Both places. Swan has (or had?) an affiliated location in Snellville, also legit. I will stop shilling after this, but for legit Asian massage. I really do recco Mei Minh (sp?) off Steve Reynolds or April's Massage off Medlock Bridge in JC area.The ads always spell it as Min Mei.

Ros Coming
01-13-12, 19:16
Any intell on Courtney? Pics sure are inticing for me, what a nice ass; but could cause me a heart attack if I got too close.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/courtney-feel-good-at-ur-service-60-spl-25/9097527

Ros Coming
01-13-12, 19:20
Saw this foot massage establishment recently on Alphretta Hwy across from North Fulton Hospital. Don't recall it being there six months ago. Curious if there's a trick to get any extras if available.

Niteluvr
01-13-12, 20:59
Any intell on Courtney? Pics sure are inticing for me, what a nice ass; but could cause me a heart attack if I got too close.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/courtney-feel-good-at-ur-service-60-spl-25/9097527I think someone posted on her before but cannot remember details. Yeah, the ass is nice but look at those broad shoulders. Kind of a turn-off for me.

Niteluvr
01-13-12, 21:00
Saw this foot massage establishment recently on Alphretta Hwy across from North Fulton Hospital. Don't recall it being there six months ago. Curious if there's a trick to get any extras if available.Does it have a name?

Amp Fme
01-13-12, 22:18
The ads always spell it as Min Mei.Never claimed I could spell. You are correct sir.

Ros Coming
01-13-12, 22:25
Does it have a name?Heavenly Foot Massage. 11680 Alpharetta Hwy

Ros Coming
01-13-12, 22:28
I think someone posted on her before but cannot remember details. Yeah, the ass is nice but look at those broad shoulders. Kind of a turn-off for me.Could be just an optical illusion, maybe.

Niteluvr
01-13-12, 23:00
Never claimed I could spell. You are correct sir.I was just quoting the ad in case someone would want to search for it. I have never been to Min Mei and do not plan to go anytime soon. It ain't you, it's often the ads written by sub-standard, hockey puck-brained Asians who refer to an AMP by 2-3 different names, can't spell, boast "grand openings" for up to two years and then expect the serious customer to try to figure out what the hell they are talking about. Quite comical if it weren't so stupid.

Dudeatl
01-13-12, 23:58
Legit only. Both places. Swan has (or had?) an affiliated location in Snellville, also legit. I will stop shilling after this, but for legit Asian massage. I really do recco Mei Minh (sp?) off Steve Reynolds or April's Massage off Medlock Bridge in JC area.Got anything closer to town that is legit? What about a really good massage with a HE?

Dudeatl
01-14-12, 00:16
The massage is worth the cost to find out if there were indeed cameras there. There weren't any yesterday. Did not see any places that were scrubbed of their existence either.

If I owned a massage parlor and was giving out all sorts of extra fun, I would put cameras in the rooms. They might not be working, but it would give the illusion that they could be.

It would not bother me one bit, I like the electric eye.So this post piqued my interest. I stopped in today, after running 10 miles I could use a massage. If May is who I met at the entry, she is attractive. The therapist was cute as well. I was ushered into the room just behind the front desk. The walls are about a foot or more lower than the ceiling and there is a curtain instead of a door. I got to listen to some guy come in and ask for the price and then call his mom and ask in Spanish if he could get a massage. Apparently he works at a restaurant and has back pain. His name was Juan as I could her the conversation with the therapist next door.

No sign of cameras. There is no way anything but legit is available there. Everyone in the place would hear your spunk hit the towel. I will say, the massage exceeded my experiences with Amazing massage. Lian was petite, but wow, her 'hard' pressure is for real. She yammered on about muscles, cells and oxygen and it almost felt like she wanted to make sure I knew the score. She went about 5 minutes over to complete the massage because she worked hard on some tight spots. I was told that she will be moving to the new location in Sandy Springs. $50, plus $10 tip and a punch card for a free massage after 10.

Dudeatl
01-14-12, 00:29
Responding in order.

1. WTF. You too? Dayum, I really need to up my game.

2. Wasn't suggesting anything wrong with her body, no doubt she is quite fit, but for me. The athletic with no curves is not my cup of tea. Different strokes and all that. Course referring back to #1, some of us apparently are getting no strokes.

3. I know there is a lot of talk about rates. Mongers pay what they want. I disagree this is a team sport and that these girls will typically stick around long enough to realize significance of some mongers holding the line on tips. Besides, I suspect the number of active mongers and lurkers here don't make up that high a percentage of an AMPs total customer base. My point is that I rarely get out with 160, I prefer an hour for house (that's 60) and at best it would be another 140 for full monty. True I can see acceptable indies (based on what I prefer) for same, but there is not the same convenience factor and the trade off is loss of TS and attempt at massage. Kudos to those mongers that get more or same for less. Just not worth the haggling to me. Course that is just me and as noted in #1, apparently I have a lot to learn, LOL.

As a general rule, your observation of quality going down as menu options go up is consistent with what I have found.

Lastly, NL may be blunt and opinionated regarding AMPs. But I have yet to discount any warnings he may post.I hear what you are saying. I'm not certain they scrub the table shower down, so I'm OK with a stand up self service shower to wash off the oil.

Homeo
01-14-12, 02:10
Went to Harmony a new AMP on Buford Hwy. All legit so far, but they're running specials. $40 / hr $65/1. 5 hrs. And so on. Had a 23 yr old slightly chunky Chinese women work my back. Decent massage, no shower yet, but they're working on it.

Also spoke with Kim / Kimara. She is doing FS now. $300 for the half hour, $600 for the hour. A bit out of my league on pricing.

Rob Smith
01-14-12, 02:44
Does it have a name?I believe it is called Heavenly Foot Massage. I've seen it, but never stopped in.

Niteluvr
01-14-12, 09:30
Went to Harmony a new AMP on Buford Hwy. All legit so far, but they're running specials. $40 / hr $65/1. 5 hrs. And so on. Had a 23 yr old slightly chunky Chinese women work my back. Decent massage, no shower yet, but they're working on it.

Also spoke with Kim / Kimara. She is doing FS now. $300 for the half hour, $600 for the hour. A bit out of my league on pricing.I guess you mean this one: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/2797502478.html

Niteluvr
01-14-12, 09:32
Got anything closer to town that is legit? What about a really good massage with a HE?You might try Min Hua in Doraville. Not sure how I would rate the quality of massage compared to other Chinese parlors.

Sampling
01-14-12, 15:53
Been to Min Hua several times. Gotten good massages from several ladies that work there. Lots of teasing, and they know they are doing a good job of teasing but never anything suggested for more than that. Never asked about anything extra either. Rooms are not floor to ceiling walls, with no doors, only the curtains, so if you get a HE, try not to be too vocal about it.

Sampling
01-14-12, 16:00
I wonder if there are any places around that actually do the Happy Ending like in the following video.

http://youtu.be/FdWYXwjJhAU

Niteluvr
01-14-12, 20:51
I wonder if there are any places around that actually do the Happy Ending like in the following video.

http://youtu.be/FdWYXwjJhAUGenerally not, but you could record the video and then play it for a willing AMP girl to try.

Cappy
01-15-12, 23:23
First of all, a big thank you shout-out to all the locals who have replied and helped to guide me through some of the local clutter.

I visited Royal Spa K-AMP and drew Lee, a thirty something provider. Ms. Lee might describe as a bit chunky, but to my tastes she seemed strong and was taking care of herself.

I would have to see her a few times to determine if her rather firm style of T / S and Massage were normal for her or was it just that night. She really doesn't know much about massage. Just hard firm pressure, rubbing, pinching, etc.

The main event though was quite decent. The lady was quite accommodating and willing to do multiple positions. I can't speak about msog as it was too late at night and junior rarely cooperates at the best of times.

Overall, I would say I had good VFM and I would repeat.

Slippery Jimbo
01-16-12, 00:44
It's been a while since I chimed in, so thought I'd share some reports:

1) Irina's Massage. Been there 5 times in the last year. Nice looking Russian girls, better looking that most places. $.6 for 90 min (60min massage on table. 30 min table shower in other room). For. 4 extra, HJ during table shower. They don't seem willing to get undressed, but do dress sexy.

2) Moonlight Spa in Austell. Still alive an kicking. It's a regular AMP, convenient for those on the west side of town. I've only been there once in recent times and grow tired of that place (and AMPs in general). Regular AMP pricing.

3) Nukoa in Duluth. Went there 3 months ago. Attractive blonde offering massage and more. A little older than I typically like, but thin and sexy. $.2 for 60 min massage + HJ.

4) http://www.sensualtouchbyeva.com/. Walked out on this one. Too tall and not attractive enough for me.

5) 3 different girls in Atlantic Station. Over the last year, I've walked out on 3 girls based out of Atlantic Station (all in different complexes). Photos were not real in each of those cases. Don't remember the particular links for those, but in general, I now am suspicious of providers in that area.

Slippery Jimbo
01-16-12, 00:51
OK, there is one additional place that I've been to over a dozen times in the last 6 months. Young white blonde girl that I pay $.2 for nude massage + some extra play (no FS) , works out of a location near midtown. I'm holding out on providing the details because this provider doesn't post on BP or CL and wouldn't want to be shared so easily. I'm willing to share with anyone that can help me find other providers that are up my alley, as I describe below.

I want to find a provider that meets the following requirements:

* Caucasian (not interested in AMPs, also interested in latinas to a lesser extent. There used to be some good latina apartments, but all my contacts in those have dried up)

* Young.

* Petite (no baby fat).

* Does massage on a table (I've tried hookers giving massage in hotel rooms and am not a fan of that).

* I don't want FS. I simply want a sexy time with a young masseuse. The girl needs to be fine with that (I'll pay a reasonable tip for the sexiness part).

Anyway, if you have some good info on a provider like this, PM me and I'll reciprocate.

Slippery Jimbo

Slippery Jimbo
01-16-12, 00:55
BTW, in my quest to find other provider's as listed in Part 2, I've started to compile a tentative picklist from another site. Nothing solidified yet, and there are problems with all of these, but here are some interesting ones:

[Link deleted by Admin]

Anyone have comments on these?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove links to a competing Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information. Thanks!

Slippery Jimbo
01-16-12, 03:30
Ooops, here are better links for my "Checking In. Part 3" post. Some of these are listed as escorts, but I think they give massage too. Not sure how many have a table though:

http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1057237

http://atlanta.sugarnights.com/escorts/jessica-24

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/n-e-w-extremely-addictive-explore-your-deviant-desires-22/9408350

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/p-l-a-s-i-n-g-_-_-is-my-_-_p-l-a-s-u-e-_-20/9055543

http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1057395

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nye-specials-29/9088654

http://www.jflescorts.com/models/all/9768/Dream.html

http://www.mariposaatlanta.com/Danielle.php

http://eroticservices.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1163464

http://www.essentialreferrals.com/laine.html

-SJ

Atlantalurker
01-16-12, 15:26
It's been a while since I chimed in, so thought I'd share some reports:

1) Irina's Massage. Been there 5 times in the last year. Nice looking Russian girls, better looking that most places. $.6 for 90 min (60min massage on table. 30 min table shower in other room). For. 4 extra, HJ during table shower. They don't seem willing to get undressed, but do dress sexy.

2) Moonlight Spa in Austell. Still alive an kicking. It's a regular AMP, convenient for those on the west side of town. I've only been there once in recent times and grow tired of that place (and AMPs in general). Regular AMP pricing.

3) Nukoa in Duluth. Went there 3 months ago. Attractive blonde offering massage and more. A little older than I typically like, but thin and sexy. $.2 for 60 min massage + HJ.

4) http://www.sensualtouchbyeva.com/

Walked out on this one. Too tall and not attractive enough for me.

5) 3 different girls in Atlantic Station. Over the last year, I've walked out on 3 girls based out of Atlantic Station (all in different complexes). Photos were not real in each of those cases. Don't remember the particular links for those, but in general, I now am suspicious of providers in that area.Irina's use to be higher than 100 for the sensual 90 min session. If thats their new price I will be their next regular. I loved the place and the setup but not at 140+.

IronCity
01-16-12, 16:24
My 3rd visit to Q Massage in Kennesaw and once again I received an above average massage for 60 and a Happy Middle (performed on flip, then continued with 20 more minutes of massage) for a tip of 40. With the exception of 1 visit, all massage ladies have been in early 40's Once was late 20's but haven't had a chance to see if she is still around or not. I will say you have to play it right in order to get the service, and by that I mean showing signs gently and not being aggressive about it.

Niteluvr
01-16-12, 17:43
My 3rd visit to Q Massage in Kennesaw and once again I received an above average massage for 60 and a Happy Middle (performed on flip, then continued with 20 more minutes of massage) for a tip of 40. With the exception of 1 visit, all massage ladies have been in early 40's Once was late 20's but haven't had a chance to see if she is still around or not. I will say you have to play it right in order to get the service, and by that I mean showing signs gently and not being aggressive about it.Is that a Chinese parlor?

IronCity
01-16-12, 19:50
Is that a Chinese parlor?Yes it is.

Amp Fme
01-17-12, 00:59
Irina's use to be higher than 100 for the sensual 90 min session. If thats their new price I will be their next regular. I loved the place and the setup but not at 140+.Don't know the poster, but typically $.6 is 160. If that is the cost of a 90 minute massage and then. 40 tip. That is 200 for 90 minutes plus HJ. If I am wrong, I have no doubt other mongers here will correct me. For some that may be a reasonable value, but I am not among them.

Slippery Jimbo
01-17-12, 02:03
Don't know the poster, but typically $.6 is 160. If that is the cost of a 90 minute massage and then. 40 tip. That is 200 for 90 minutes plus HJ. If I am wrong, I have no doubt other mongers here will correct me. For some that may be a reasonable value, but I am not among them.You are right about the convention. $.6 = 160

Niteluvr
01-17-12, 09:05
Don't know the poster, but typically $.6 is 160. If that is the cost of a 90 minute massage and then. 40 tip. That is 200 for 90 minutes plus HJ. If I am wrong, I have no doubt other mongers here will correct me. For some that may be a reasonable value, but I am not among them.You're right, Irina is charging $160 for a 90-minute session, so the dude paid an additional $40 for a HJ, or $200 total. The first 60 minutes consist of a really good massage, then the last 30 minutes are a thorough table shower. They don't try to shave time. If a guy is looking for a very thorough massage and TS but has a fat wallet, Irina's is the place. What I find strange is that she charges $140 for new customers but makes returning customers pay $160. And that's why I've personally never gone back. Those Russian girls look hot, but for $200 I'd want more than a clothed HJ.

Arthritis
01-17-12, 14:32
Anyone tried this lady yet and what else might be on the menu? I'm interested mainly because of locality:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2639002276.htmlI visited Majesty this morning.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-natural-black-beauty-here-to-relax-you-26/11047868

I had the one hour massage. I was met at the door by a non threatening dude in a colorful shirt. He gave me a client form to fill out and then led me to the room. That is the last I saw of him. When I was ready, in came the girl in the ad. She was dressed in panties and a top with a built in bra. The massage was soft, but she has soft natural bees, a shaved kitty, and I left happy.

ShadowyFox
01-17-12, 15:33
I visited Majesty this morning.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-natural-black-beauty-here-to-relax-you-26/11047868

I had the one hour massage. I was met at the door by a non threatening dude in a colorful shirt. He gave me a client form to fill out and then led me to the room. That is the last I saw of him. When I was ready, in came the girl in the ad. She was dressed in panties and a top with a built in bra. The massage was soft, but she has soft natural bees, a shaved kitty, and I left happy.Either that was one friendly pimp. Or she's got a friend who knows how to keep her safe AND let her have fun. If its the latter, that guy deserves a beer. Or at least a pat on the back.

Slippery Jimbo
01-17-12, 17:03
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s_m_k_i_n-h_t-b_r_u_n_e_t_t_e-120-real-inoutcall-23/6729486

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wrnng-smply-mzng-_-1oo-rel-_-hghly-ddctv3-_inoutcalls-all-nite-23/6597897

Yet another Atlantic Station provider posting fake pics. Don't waste your time.

Niteluvr
01-17-12, 17:08

I had the one hour massage. I was met at the door by a non threatening dude in a colorful shirt. He gave me a client form to fill out and then led me to the room. That is the last I saw of him. When I was ready, in came the girl in the ad. She was dressed in panties and a top with a built in bra. The massage was soft, but she has soft natural bees, a shaved kitty, and I left happy.A client form to fill out? Too funny and I wonder who would actually use their real info.

Intranet44
01-17-12, 17:13

I had the one hour massage. I was met at the door by a non threatening dude in a colorful shirt. He gave me a client form to fill out and then led me to the room. That is the last I saw of him. When I was ready, in came the girl in the ad. She was dressed in panties and a top with a built in bra. The massage was soft, but she has soft natural bees, a shaved kitty, and I left happy.She is really nice and I also left very happy.

Slippery Jimbo
01-17-12, 17:19
There are several providers that only provide outcall service. However, since I live here, I don't find myself in a hotel. My private residence is not an option. Anyone have a good solution for this?

Intranet44
01-17-12, 17:21
Don't know the poster, but typically $.6 is 160. If that is the cost of a 90 minute massage and then. 40 tip. That is 200 for 90 minutes plus HJ. If I am wrong, I have no doubt other mongers here will correct me. For some that may be a reasonable value, but I am not among them.Http://www.newspiritspa.com/services.html

Arthritis
01-17-12, 18:32
Either that was one friendly pimp. Or she's got a friend who knows how to keep her safe AND let her have fun. If its the latter, that guy deserves a beer. Or at least a pat on the back.Well, I don't know if he was gay or just soft spoken and polite. I thought it was a safety issue, but who knows. Everybody stay safe.

Slippery Jimbo
01-17-12, 18:51
Http://www.newspiritspa.com/services.htmlYes, that's the place. Photos are very accurate.

Slippery Jimbo
01-17-12, 18:52
Anyone have info on this location?

http://www.angeltouchatlanta.com/about.html

Slippery Jimbo
01-17-12, 18:57
Anyone have info on this Kasi, http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spa-kasi-for-men-lmt-50-special/10580980

They used to post more in the BodyRubs section of backpage, but now are only posting Therapeutic. What kind of girls are there (e. G. Photos real, white, black, mix)?

Niteluvr
01-17-12, 20:33
Http://www.newspiritspa.com/services.htmlYes, that's Irina's in Roswell.

Niteluvr
01-18-12, 00:04
Anyone have info on this Kasi,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spa-kasi-for-men-lmt-50-special/10580980

They used to post more in the BodyRubs section of backpage, but now are only posting Therapeutic. What kind of girls are there (e. G. Photos real, white, black, mix)?It seems legit although I have not been there. I had called a few weeks ago and a guy answered, so I didn't want to bother going over there.

Niteluvr
01-18-12, 00:37
Happened upon this ad on CL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/2804128634.html

Has anyone tried it?

Slippery Jimbo
01-18-12, 02:21
It seems legit although I have not been there. I had called a few weeks ago and a guy answered, so I didn't want to bother going over there.Yeah, I got the same thing when I called. I might TOFTT there, but have a few others I'm chasing right now as well.

Slippery Jimbo
01-18-12, 16:55
Dreamed I saw Jeni, http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1057237

Was pleasantly surprised that she is thinner than I thought the picture showed. Above average massage and nice tease. Paid $.6.

Nude HJ is only extra available, not FS.

Niteluvr
01-18-12, 22:24
Dreamed I saw Jeni,

http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1057237

Was pleasantly surprised that she is thinner than I thought the picture showed. Above average massage and nice tease. Paid $.6.

Nude HJ is only extra available, not FS.Spell out the site ok?

Super Tofu Guy
01-18-12, 23:18
Spell out the site ok?Http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1057237

Amp Fme
01-19-12, 00:46
Spell out the site ok?I don't think he can NL,. I saw a note in another post from Admin. I am assuming he was linking to another site considered a competitor to this one so admin deleted the link. It seem the compromise is this option. Course I am definitely guessing here.

Amp Fme
01-19-12, 01:02
Happened upon this ad on CL:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/2804128634.html

Has anyone tried it?NL, this is the place I meant when we talked in December.

It used to be a hair salon with a lady (Lisa) that gave massages in the back. Chinese and legit. Lisa left and went to NYC. Hair place closed and this place popped up in Nov / Dec. Sign was up for a couple of weeks but they never seemed to be opened (license issue?) I stopped in a couple of weekends ago. Two women, elderly. Not what I was seeking, every indication and vibe was that this was legit only. I asked for Lisa and when they said who, I left. I have enough legit places. It is on same side of street as Super H Mart and fairly close to it as a matter of fact. Course I said the same thing about Nataly, so my track record is not that good of late.

I did stop by Coco Health (the old Rejuve) late this afternoon. NL posted that he had not seen any ads of late and thought they had closed. I do not know if it is permanent, but no lights and locked when I stopped by today. No cars in back parking lot either.

Niteluvr
01-19-12, 06:46
NL, this is the place I meant when we talked in December.

It used to be a hair salon with a lady (Lisa) that gave massages in the back. Chinese and legit. Lisa left and went to NYC. Hair place closed and this place popped up in Nov / Dec. Sign was up for a couple of weeks but they never seemed to be opened (license issue?) I stopped in a couple of weekends ago. Two women, elderly. Not what I was seeking, every indication and vibe was that this was legit only. I asked for Lisa and when they said who, I left. I have enough legit places. It is on same side of street as Super H Mart and fairly close to it as a matter of fact. Course I said the same thing about Nataly, so my track record is not that good of late.

I did stop by Coco Health (the old Rejuve) late this afternoon. NL posted that he had not seen any ads of late and thought they had closed. I do not know if it is permanent, but no lights and locked when I stopped by today. No cars in back parking lot either.OK. I assumed you were talking about another place that used to be in a strip mall but not on a corner. As you said, it looks legit so I don't plan on stopping by anytime soon. I'm kind of amazed that all these Chinese parlors in Duluth stay in business as there are so many now.

Niteluvr
01-19-12, 06:50
I don't think he can NL,. I saw a note in another post from Admin. I am assuming he was linking to another site considered a competitor to this one so admin deleted the link. It seem the compromise is this option. Course I am definitely guessing here.Was checking a few sites for URL matches. It could be city v*i*b*e but not sure.

Craxy
01-19-12, 19:10
Was checking a few sites for URL matches. It could be city v*i*b*e but not sure.I've to this place once. Wanda, who use to work at Treat my Feet on Buford Hwy runs it. She called me to let me know she was there in Duluth. As with "treat my feet" everything is legit. Wanda does give one the best massages I have ever had.

Niteluvr
01-19-12, 22:38
Got a foot massage at the new Harmony Massage on Buford Hwy today for their advertised special of $20. Drew a cutie named Maggie who did a good job, but she came right up to the desk on my way out to await her tip. I figured she was there for that so I stalled her by talking to the old American dude who owns the place to see how long Maggie would last before getting miffed. Finally she asked for a tip and I asked her to leave for a moment so I could continue to talk to the owner. I told him that some customers are going to get pissed if the girls ask for tips and, if he wants to succeed, he should tell his girls not to ask for tips. I left $5 for Maggie and left. I did notice that the massage rooms are floor to ceiling and have doors instead of curtains.

K Treatment: Stopped by K as I was looking for FS and was offered BiBi, but she has a flat ass and just wasn't to my liking. Sunny was working too but was with a customer.

Bally Hot Stone: Closed.

Golden Touch: Two new girls, Chanel and another muscular girl with a shapeless body and an ugly face whose name I forgot. Chanel looked like a cutie from a distance but she was just starting a session so I left.

Homeo
01-20-12, 03:55
Went to VIP Spa on PI in Duluth, just south of Tip Top. One woman working in her 40's. Said she was Korean so I took a chance. TS was OK. Ignored some areas even when directed. Massage was so-so. Tried for a little touching, but was told no. Tried for a HE, no. Strictly legit Wouldn't repeat or recommend. $.7 w / o tip.

Went by Tong. Two women working. Took May a late 30's Chinese woman. She gave a great massage and she knew how to tease. Just enough attention to the little guy and his friends before the flip. Straddled my elbows between her legs to rub it. Asked when there was 10 min left if there was anything else I wanted. Course there was. Dropped her top and gave a nice HE to the session.

$.6 plus $.6 tip. Anna the owner wasn't working so she was especially flirty and allowed maximum roaming over the clothes.

A little intel. Went by a new AMP on Buford, not opened yet. The Korean owner was there and said they would be opening soon. She gave no indication on the type of girl or massage other than foot and full body. It looks like it is going to be pretty upscale. For all of you that want to be first, it is located in a Korean shopping strip mall on Buford next to Global Village Road.

WildRide404
01-20-12, 10:33
Has anyone been here recently, I wanted to try a new one and this one has caught my eye. All I want is a good massage with a HJ. And a TS would be icing on the cake

Slippery Jimbo
01-20-12, 10:49
Anyone know if extras are provided here?

http://massagesbylisa.com/index.html

She has an incall in Suwanee. I don't want to drive all the way up there without some intel.

Slippery Jimbo
01-20-12, 10:54
Walked out on Jessica in Buckhead, http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/delightfully-decadent-playful-petite-caucasian-playmate-intro-spec-100hr-29/4046409

Definitely not 29 as advertised. More like mid-40s. Too old for me.

Slippery Jimbo
01-20-12, 10:57
The younger blonde no longer works there. Just the brunette, Regina, and Irina.

I'm wondering if the younger blonde is the same as that Russian girl Lisa I just posted.

Niteluvr
01-20-12, 17:59
Went to VIP Spa on PI in Duluth, just south of Tip Top. One woman working in her 40's. Said she was Korean so I took a chance. TS was OK. Ignored some areas even when directed. Massage was so-so. Tried for a little touching, but was told no. Tried for a HE, no. Strictly legit Wouldn't repeat or recommend. $.7 w / o tip.

Went by Tong. Two women working. Took May a late 30's Chinese woman. She gave a great massage and she knew how to tease. Just enough attention to the little guy and his friends before the flip. Straddled my elbows between her legs to rub it. Asked when there was 10 min left if there was anything else I wanted. Course there was. Dropped her top and gave a nice HE to the session.

$.6 plus $.6 tip. Anna the owner wasn't working so she was especially flirty and allowed maximum roaming over the clothes.

A little intel. Went by a new AMP on Buford, not opened yet. The Korean owner was there and said they would be opening soon. She gave no indication on the type of girl or massage other than foot and full body. It looks like it is going to be pretty upscale. For all of you that want to be first, it is located in a Korean shopping strip mall on Buford next to Global Village Road.Where exactly is Global Village Road? And are you sure the owner is Korean? Normally Koreans don't have parlors that offer foot massage.

Niteluvr
01-20-12, 18:00
Walked out on Jessica in Buckhead,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/delightfully-decadent-playful-petite-caucasian-playmate-intro-spec-100hr-29/4046409

Definitely not 29 as advertised. More like mid-40s. Too old for me.Been curious about her for a while. Thanks for saving me a trip!

Niteluvr
01-20-12, 18:04
Anyone know if extras are provided here?

http://massagesbylisa.com/index.html

She has an incall in Suwanee. I don't want to drive all the way up there without some intel.Good timing. When I called the other day, a guy answered the phone and said Lisa does massages out of a gym in Suwanee. Having forgotten that convo, I called again today and was told they had a spat with the gym owner and Lisa is "temporarily" working out of a hotel on / near Jimmy Carter and I-85. The guy stated the hour massage was $90, so I asked if it included a sensual massage. He said no, only therapeutic. I told him that was kind of steep for a strictly therapeutic massage. He then said,"You need to go to an oriental parlor!" I told him he needed to fuck off.

Slippery Jimbo
01-20-12, 19:36
Well, I tried to TOFTT at Kasi Spa today. Had appt (booked it 1. 5 hrs before going) , arrived 2 min early, and was stood up. Door was locked and no one would answer their phone.

Upscale location in Cobb. Off-putting that a man answers the phone when you call.

Not going to waste more time there.

Niteluvr
01-20-12, 21:58
Well, I tried to TOFTT at Kasi Spa today. Had appt (booked it 1. 5 hrs before going) , arrived 2 min early, and was stood up. Door was locked and no one would answer their phone.

Upscale location in Cobb. Off-putting that a man answers the phone when you call.

Not going to waste more time there.May I suggest you at least dog the shit out of them on the phone soonest? They need to hear it.

Amp Fme
01-20-12, 23:15

A little intel. Went by a new AMP on Buford, not opened yet. The Korean owner was there and said they would be opening soon. She gave no indication on the type of girl or massage other than foot and full body. It looks like it is going to be pretty upscale. For all of you that want to be first, it is located in a Korean shopping strip mall on Buford next to Global Village Road.I know it is difficult to search the thread these days, but I know I posted on that particular VIP a couple of times. Been there several times, last visit early fall '11. Girl is Korean, she needs you to move her hands there before she will do HJ. She does not typically do anything on first visit, at least that is what she told me. No rush, good massage, good hot towel threapy and yes, happy hand ending is available. So, you are partially correct based on my experience. .6 per hour house, .4 tip. No nudity just touching above waist. TS is. 1 more.

Same price for Tong. Just watch out for that ICY HOT crap. I did not realize May was back. How long ago was your visit? Might have to revisit, but am going to call first to make sure Anna is NOT working.

As for the new place. NL already asked the same question I had.

Mike454
01-21-12, 00:17
Originally Posted by Niteluvr [View Original Post]

Even if she's still in town, she'd change names if working at another AMP. Perhaps you should have posted a detailed description.

Good tight body no fat at all, her actions and what she says will stand out most.

Was'nt all about the money, first time I saw her, during TS and dry off prob 1 min of BBBJ!

Then in room finished drying and same thing, needless to say after that I said everything, and it was right on to reg massage she was nude and didn't leave room or even mention price (strange I know).

Went on with good massage with a lot of mouth action, was able to lick the boys fro.

Behind.

On flip still no rush veerry slow deliberate massage / licking / teasing for another 10 mins or so.

Finally back to the BBBJ she had started earlier, after all I could stand of that, she produced condom, then tried to suck it back off me, again! Mounted and rode awhile, then All the positions, by then I had held off soooo long that she could tell. Threw me back down on table. Ripped off condom and proceeded to the BBBJ AGAIN! Needless to say that was all it took, and here's the real deal sealer for me. Never backed off, hesitated, nothing, right threw the explosion till I couldn't stand it anymore. Never saw her spit it out (of course by this time my eyes were rolled back. Jumped up said hot towels, cleaned up, kissed captain howdy one more time dressed me and sat on my knee and asked if I liked, I said hell yea, handed her the $40 I had already seperated out, in case of need to negotiate. She thanked me, twice asked my name, and asked when I was coming back. I said soon as I recover. Needless to say I was back in 2 days, I asked for mimi when she saw me she ran and grabbed my hand and off we went again. Act 2 same as act 1. No mention of payment till I was dressed) other than when I paid house she said just pay 40 not 60 so I tipped her that 20 plus 20 more on top of the 140.

This went on for sept / oct / nov till about the 10th. She went on and on ohhh Mimi love you, Mimi love you the said my name, she said that a lot jokingly and often. A few times when I went to pay she just took the $ out of my hand and left the other 2 20's, so I tipped that anyways. Then I went in one day and asked for her and mamasaan said she out of town gone to NY.

I called back she said be a few weeks, then first of dec she said maybe not coming back. Then before Christmas I was there and talked to bebe and she said she's gone and she don't know where.

I know, I know. Sounds almost too good to be true. Somebody other than me had to get the same treatment, I've been going since the moonlight spa was on the square in Marietta, so I'm no newbie that's exaggerating.

If anyone knows where she's at I'd love to know, heck I'm spoiled now, those are very few and far between.

This was an earlier post by me. Just thought I'd see if anyone ever ran across her anywhere.

Thanks for the PMs guys no luck at either of those places. Still looking though. Gone but certainly not forgotten.

Homeo
01-21-12, 10:36
The potentially new Massage Parlor is just across the Gwinnett County line. Heading north it will be on the right. The reason I know it is Korean is because the sign is in Korean. Of course I didn't ask the older woman if she was Korean. Don't want to start off on the wrong foot, so to speak. The unlighted neon sign in the window says "foot massage." I asked if they were going to do massages and she said,"yes, come back soon when they open." This could be very good depending on several things. The first being that they are advertising in Korean.

As for VIP, thanks for the info. I tend to wander around a bit so hitting up one on a regular basis doesn't work for me. My experience in the massage wasn't as good as yours. I did like May at Tong, good massage, very flirty and wants to make sure you come back. I may have to with more regularity.

I appreciate all the informative posts. They help guide me. Thanks to all the senior members.

Sampling
01-23-12, 15:03
I've been to Harmony massage several times in the past few weeks. New place. They have a special going on till the end of the month. $40. 00 an hour for body massages. $20 an hour for foot massage. Very good massages for the price. No extras offered. A little teasing, but not flagrant. Floor to ceiling walls and a door on the rooms, so things may change at some point. Most of the girls there have limited English speaking, but enough to get by. The ones I have seen have had work on me have been quite attractive. I believe the foot girls are different than the body girls. Foot girls seem like they are the younger set. Lots of foot massage chairs, about 8 rooms for body massage. It is located North of Bally and K treatment on the same side of the road at the corner across from Checkers on Buford Highway. Their card system is 7 visits, then half off the next visit.

Oriema2002
01-23-12, 15:50
If this the MiMi that was at Kneading Hands on JCB, she is now the owner of a spa in downtown Duluth and from what I can tell is 100% legitimate (no extrras at all) She's a nice lady and wants to provide good and perfectly legal service.

Even if she's still in town, she'd change names if working at another AMP. Perhaps you should have posted a detailed description.

Behind.

If anyone knows where she's at I'd love to know, heck I'm spoiled now, those are very few and far between.

This was an earlier post by me. Just thought I'd see if anyone ever ran across her anywhere.

Thanks for the PMs guys no luck at either of those places. Still looking though. Gone but certainly not forgotten.

Niteluvr
01-23-12, 21:56
The potentially new Massage Parlor is just across the Gwinnett County line. Heading north it will be on the right. The reason I know it is Korean is because the sign is in Korean. Of course I didn't ask the older woman if she was Korean. Don't want to start off on the wrong foot, so to speak. The unlighted neon sign in the window says "foot massage." I asked if they were going to do massages and she said,"yes, come back soon when they open." This could be very good depending on several things. The first being that they are advertising in Korean.

As for VIP, thanks for the info. I tend to wander around a bit so hitting up one on a regular basis doesn't work for me. My experience in the massage wasn't as good as yours. I did like May at Tong, good massage, very flirty and wants to make sure you come back. I may have to with more regularity.

I appreciate all the informative posts. They help guide me. Thanks to all the senior members.Um, what does the sign in Korean say translated into English?

Signed,
Curious at the bait shop

Niteluvr
01-23-12, 22:03

Behind.

Thanks for the PMs guys no luck at either of those places. Still looking though. Gone but certainly not forgotten.Have not run across that profile in recent visits to most of the good AMPs. Regardless of what you have been told or what you believe, know that most AMP girls do leave the Atlanta area after a few months. No AMP girl or mamasan will tell you the truth so it's best to live and let live. Chalk it up to a good memory and move on. If she allegedly went back to NY, suggest you hit up the NY board for info. Most girls become AMP girls for easy money. The smart ones save what they make and move on. The lesser girls move amongst several locations, hit up a few sugar daddies and save some money. The oldest of hags never learn. Don't become part of their sick pattern.

Homeo
01-23-12, 22:15
Um, what does the sign in Korean say translated into English?

Signed,

Curious at the bait shop&47560; &49324; &51648;

Does that help?

Cocknballs
01-24-12, 11:05
Can I assume that this Melissa chick gives massage w / HE for around 1. 5?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-real-deal-32/8621650Saw Melissa few days ago. Visit was inline with what has been reported earlier. She offered 1 hr for 130, but I opted for half for 80. She is cute to look at, and gives a nude massage the whole time. Allows roaming all over, but no touching inside (she balks if you finger her pussy, titty sucking is OK, though). You can't see from her pics, but she has tats on her tits, which is a turn off for me.

Overall I thought she was very mechanical, and it was a real pain in the ass to get to her location. When you arrive for the appointment, she has you wait at the gas station down the road. She will drive by to check you out, and keep you on the phone as you follow to her apartment. She says it's because it's a bad area: I'm thinking "then move the fuck out". Seems a little too paranoid to me. Massage was average to below average. Like Nite said I'd like to hit that ass, but 150 / hr. 80 / half is a little too steep for HJ only. I'll go back when she starts taking dick for 150, but not otherwise. YMMV.

Cocknballs
01-24-12, 11:16
He was a pretty regular poster, and was usually very straight up. Had great reports and great info. Then he suddenly quit posting maybe 2 or 3 months ago. Anyone know if he changed handles? (Or maybe just gave us up?)

Cocknballs
01-24-12, 12:10
Anyone been to Tokyo off Brocket Road? Running a 4-hand special. When I called, lady on phone sounded like an old hag, so as of now it's a no go. Anyone know if the talent is worth a visit?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-special-_-4hand-massage-_-601hr-tokyo-spa-21/11151777

Devontei234
01-24-12, 13:06
&47560; &49324; &51648;

Does that help?Just says: MA SA JI

Sasay1960
01-24-12, 13:24
I haven't seen any info on Chopstix lately. I went there last Friday. The door was open, but no one ever came to the front, so after 2-3 minutes, I left. Last time I was there, I was very happy. Any recent intel is appreciated.

After leaving there, I drove into that large shopping plaza to the north. In the very back (SE side) there is an alley with a place called International. I went by there once before and there was a very angry looking mamsan there, but this time I noticed the door was open and the sign said the hours were 24/7. I've never ventured in.

I'm leaving for Tallahassee tomorrow. Would love some advice on fun along the route or near the FSU campus.

NuGuy36
01-24-12, 16:24
He was a pretty regular poster, and was usually very straight up. Had great reports and great info. Then he suddenly quit posting maybe 2 or 3 months ago. Anyone know if he changed handles? (Or maybe just gave us up?)Ditto! I too would like to know!

Niteluvr
01-24-12, 18:34

I appreciate all the informative posts. They help guide me. Thanks to all the senior members.I was looking today and could not find the place. I went to that strip mall by Global Village with the Korean restaurant on one end (Maum?) but could not see the massage place.

Niteluvr
01-24-12, 18:42
I haven't seen any info on Chopstix lately. I went there last Friday. The door was open, but no one ever came to the front, so after 2-3 minutes, I left. Last time I was there, I was very happy. Any recent intel is appreciated.

After leaving there, I drove into that large shopping plaza to the north. In the very back (SE side) there is an alley with a place called International. I went by there once before and there was a very angry looking mamsan there, but this time I noticed the door was open and the sign said the hours were 24/7. I've never ventured in.

I'm leaving for Tallahassee tomorrow. Would love some advice on fun along the route or near the FSU campus.International is a traditional Korean sauna, much like Jeju sauna near Gwinnett Place mall. You pay a set fee and can stay as long as you like but it's just a dingy place to relax, no massages or anything. Chopsticks is long gone, replaced by something called Naomi. They have the same phone number as Chopsticks but nobody answered and I don't know if it's a new AMP or what.

E Train
01-24-12, 19:19
It has been a while since I visited Global. I had a Doctor's appointment in the vicinity and decided to pay a visit. A new MMS since my last time there answered the door. She appeared to be in her mid 30's, extremely fit, and quite cheerfull. I was hoping to see her as my therapist but Kim knocked on the door and was just as attractive. Off to the TS for a through cleaning and then back to the room. A very good massage followed with extra attention to the neck and lower back at my request. I received the full hour. One of the best AMP massages I've experienced. Recommend.

Azianbeaver
01-25-12, 00:34
Recently, I went to Natural Healthcare off of Pleasant Hill. It had been a number of years since I have been there, so I thought I would give it a try. I was ushered into a room by Sunny (40ish Chinese) , but they pulled a switch, and I ended up with Sophia (pushing 50 Chinese, with a paunch). I noted on the wall they had a sign indicating that this was a non-erotic, non-sexual. Massage. I got set up on the table and did not drape. I never do, as I like to get a sense of how they react when they come in. She asked if I wanted draping, I said no, and she was fine with that. The massage was more of a body rub with no therapeutic quality. As she was working my backside, she grazed over the boys with repeated frequency. On the flip, no draping, and she immediately latched onto Johnson and oiled him up. I reached under her top and she lifted up her bra so that I could fondle and suck on her acorn squash sized boobies. She seemed pleased, as I taught her how to say 'ass' in English. Pros: Room was spacious and reasonably private. Had a door with walls from floor to ceiling. Good ending with limited roaming allowed. Cons: Massage quality was lacking and the gals were a bit long in the tooth. Location is very far from me, so I don't think I will plan to go back anytime soon. $60 + tip / 50 minutes.

Niteluvr
01-25-12, 06:39
Is this the place by the high school near Lawrenceville Hwy with the old paneling on the walls? If so, did not realize they were still in business. I was last there at least two years ago and it was impossible to get extras, so congrats on your conquest.

USASG is jacked up. I hit reply to the Natural Healthcare post and it places mine as a new post.

Azianbeaver
01-25-12, 11:15
Is this the place by the high school near Lawrenceville Hwy with the old paneling on the walls? If so, did not realize they were still in business. I was last there at least two years ago and it was impossible to get extras, so congrats on your conquest.

USASG is jacked up. I hit reply to the Natural Healthcare post and it places mine as a new post.Yes, that is the place. As you know, probably better than anyone, YMMV.

Amp Fme
01-25-12, 11:58

USASG is jacked up. I hit reply to the Natural Healthcare post and it places mine as a new post.Nothing wrong with USASG quoting from what I can see. Just busting your chops. But to answer your question, yes. The place is in small strip shopping. It is up from Lawrenceville Hwy and the high school. Been a long time since I was there as well. They did have a very good four hand offer, but it never lead to anything but teasing and attempts to upsell for time.

Speaking of. What is with the Chinese places lately? Maybe just me, but even the legit places seem to be incorporating a lot more teasing and grazing. They wait until they know you are full mast and then start the time upsell crap. Long ago, I fell for this tactic and always ended up unsatisfied. Kinda wondering if I should rethink that.

Ozymandias
01-25-12, 13:58
Nothing wrong with USASG quoting from what I can see. Just busting your chops. But to answer your question, yes. The place is in small strip shopping. It is up from Lawrenceville Hwy and the high school. Been a long time since I was there as well. They did have a very good four hand offer, but it never lead to anything but teasing and attempts to upsell for time.

Speaking of. What is with the Chinese places lately? Maybe just me, but even the legit places seem to be incorporating a lot more teasing and grazing. They wait until they know you are full mast and then start the time upsell crap. Long ago, I fell for this tactic and always ended up unsatisfied. Kinda wondering if I should rethink that.I'm of the opinion that if you want fried chicken, you go to a place that SELLS friend chicken.

Granted, an eatery advertising hamburgers might have the EQUIPMENT for frying chicken, and they might even imply that they'll make it *just for you, but that doesn't mean that (I) they actually will or (ii) that it will be any good if they do!

So if you want fried chicken? Don't go looking for it at a hamburger joint.

O.

Jgeezy
01-25-12, 14:11
Driving along today and by the qt on pleasant, a place called aloha caught my eye. Anyone know anything about this place?

Amp Fme
01-25-12, 15:41
I'm of the opinion that if you want fried chicken, you go to a place that SELLS friend chicken.

Granted, an eatery advertising hamburgers might have the EQUIPMENT for frying chicken, and they might even imply that they'll make it *just for you, but that doesn't mean that (I) they actually will or (ii) that it will be any good if they do!

So if you want fried chicken? Don't go looking for it at a hamburger joint.

O.Oz, all culinary preferences aside. I think you missed my point. I go to both legit and AMPs that offer extras. Lately, I am noticing that some of what I assumed were legit Chinese AMPs are changing tactics to teasing to point of getting jr interested and then trying to sell for more time. The implication is that there will be more. In the past, I never bought the extra time, but it seems lately the teasing has been taken up several notches and I am wondering a) if I am alone in that observation and be) is it the same old song and dance with just a new twist on the tune.

To close with your analogy, I understand a hamburger joint (legit) may not sell chicken. If they do, I may not like it. I understand a chicken joint (Amps with extras) sellls chicken, some have flavors I like and some do not. But what I am asking is if others are perceiving a shift at the hamburger joint to start offer chicken nuggets. Course, now I gots me some serious cravings that need to be addressed.....

Niteluvr
01-25-12, 17:43
Nothing wrong with USASG quoting from what I can see. Just busting your chops. But to answer your question, yes. The place is in small strip shopping. It is up from Lawrenceville Hwy and the high school. Been a long time since I was there as well. They did have a very good four hand offer, but it never lead to anything but teasing and attempts to upsell for time.

Speaking of. What is with the Chinese places lately? Maybe just me, but even the legit places seem to be incorporating a lot more teasing and grazing. They wait until they know you are full mast and then start the time upsell crap. Long ago, I fell for this tactic and always ended up unsatisfied. Kinda wondering if I should rethink that.Since I don't frequent the Chinese parlors as much anymore, in the few I have visited I have not noticed that trend. I got the teasing bit at Min Hua and the HE, but that was only after several other guys had posted that they received the same treatment. That said, if I do get a masseuse that bumps and grinds me (uninitiated) but fails to follow through, I have a feeling I'm going to make some kind of scene. Teasing by not following through is a bad business plan, IMO. I think the only way to deal with the upsell bit after a teasing is to manage the clock. If taking an hour session and the masseuse starts teasing and grazing, look her in the eye at the 45-minute mark and find out for sure if more is available. If not, tell her to cut the crap and finish out the hour. We can't make them provide a HE but we CAN minimize the game.

Ozymandias
01-25-12, 22:17
To close with your analogy, I understand a hamburger joint (legit) may not sell chicken. If they do, I may not like it. I understand a chicken joint (Amps with extras) sellls chicken, some have flavors I like and some do not. But what I am asking is if others are perceiving a shift at the hamburger joint to start offer chicken nuggets. Course, now I gots me some serious cravings that need to be addressed.Check out Busy Bee's in the AUC or Gladys Knight's Chicken & Waffles downtown. Both serve some mean fried chicken (and soul food in general) AND they are the hangout of a ton of hot Ebony strippers (I know I've been to both of those with my share of Follies tail.)

O.

Amp Fme
01-25-12, 23:06
Check out Busy Bee's in the AUC or Gladys Knight's Chicken & Waffles downtown. Both serve some mean fried chicken (and soul food in general) AND they are the hangout of a ton of hot Ebony strippers (I know I've been to both of those with my share of Follies tail.)

O.LOL, undoubtedly a good suggestion, one question though. Do they also offer table showers?

Niteluvr
01-26-12, 00:03
LOL, undoubtedly a good suggestion, one question though. Do they also offer table showers?If so, I bet it's given by Gladys Knight. At her age, would you really want that?

Ozymandias
01-26-12, 11:44
If so, I bet it's given by Gladys Knight. At her age, would you really want that?Hey, you never know!

O.

Amp Fme
01-26-12, 11:52
If so, I bet it's given by Gladys Knight. At her age, would you really want that?Hey, Gladys was hot in her day. As for what she might look like now, I have had worse. As if you haven't, LOL. Off to get my cholesterol checked.

LoganSt
01-26-12, 22:51
Finally was able to connect with Melissa, who advertises on BP for massages. First time, so I opted for the 30 minute visit. Good massage, great bolt-ons! Had a good happy ending.

Would I repeat? Not really sure.

I would much rather spend my money with Karma. She gives an incredible real massage, and the teasing is amazing! Plus, you can't get beat that British accent of hers!

Niteluvr
01-27-12, 00:20
Finally was able to connect with Melissa, who advertises on BP for massages. First time, so I opted for the 30 minute visit. Good massage, great bolt-ons! Had a good happy ending.

Would I repeat? Not really sure.

I would much rather spend my money with Karma. She gives an incredible real massage, and the teasing is amazing! Plus, you can't get beat that British accent of hers!Post some links?

CtownBoy
01-27-12, 02:08
Tried out Golden Touch today. When I arrived I was greated by mamasan and was led to room. About 2 minutes later in walks this gorgeous Asian chick. She immediately ask if it was my first time there and I give her the usual no been here before. She then ask for house fee. 6. Before I could give her the. 6 mamasan walks in and rushes her out. After about 6 mins, mamasan knocks on door and leads me to TS where she starts to do it herself. After a lame table shower mamasan leads me out to sauna room where I sat for about 3 mins till Latino chick comes and get me. I rank her a 6 in face and a 5 in body. We get to the room and I'm like where is the hot Asian and she says that she has a regular she is working on at the moment so I'm going to take her place. I said oh well what the hell I will try out the Latino come to find out the worst mistake of my life. Massage ranked as a 2, was basically rubbed with lotion and on flip lotion was put on my legs and at 45 min mark was told massage over. Then at end she had the nerve to ask did I enjoy massage. I said hell no and she said please don't tell my boss I will get in trouble. Then she tried to get me to lay back on table but I put my clothes on and told her that was the worst massage with no extras I ever got and she should look for another profession. Once in the hallway the mamasan ask how was it I told her it was a piece of shit and that I will never return. She said next time I will send in pretty girl. I told her that it won't be a next time this place sucks major ass.

Wallystapinski
01-27-12, 10:38
The younger blonde no longer works there. Just the brunette, Regina, and Irina.

I'm wondering if the younger blonde is the same as that Russian girl Lisa I just posted.I saw Regina last week. Pretty good massage but nothing more. I will not be going back.

Amp Fme
01-27-12, 11:16
Tried out Golden Touch today. When I arrived I was greated by mamasan and was led to room. About 2 minutes later in walks this gorgeous Asian chick. She immediately ask if it was my first time there and I give her the usual no been here before. She then ask for house fee. 6. Before I could give her the. 6 mamasan walks in and rushes her out. After about 6 mins, mamasan knocks on door and leads me to TS where she starts to do it herself. After a lame table shower mamasan leads me out to sauna room where I sat for about 3 mins till Latino chick comes and get me. I rank her a 6 in face and a 5 in body. We get to the room and I'm like where is the hot Asian and she says that she has a regular she is working on at the moment so I'm going to take her place. I said oh well what the hell I will try out the Latino come to find out the worst mistake of my life. Massage ranked as a 2, was basically rubbed with lotion and on flip lotion was put on my legs and at 45 min mark was told massage over. Then at end she had the nerve to ask did I enjoy massage. I said hell no and she said please don't tell my boss I will get in trouble. Then she tried to get me to lay back on table but I put my clothes on and told her that was the worst massage with no extras I ever got and she should look for another profession. Once in the hallway the mamasan ask how was it I told her it was a piece of shit and that I will never return. She said next time I will send in pretty girl. I told her that it won't be a next time this place sucks major ass.Wow. Sorry to hear about your visit. That was not indicative of my visit or any report I have read of GT. Do you recall any names? Heck, I don't even remember seeing any Latino working there. Maybe I missed her. By comparision, what places have you been that you would give reccos? NL, comments?

BogDog
01-27-12, 15:21
Wow. Sorry to hear about your visit. That was not indicative of my visit or any report I have read of GT. Do you recall any names? Heck, I don't even remember seeing any Latino working there. Maybe I missed her. By comparision, what places have you been that you would give reccos? NL, comments?My visit there was similar. Although, I was horribly massaged and then quickly ushered out by an attractive Asian chick.

Amp Fme
01-27-12, 16:50
My visit there was similar. Although, I was horribly massaged and then quickly ushered out by an attractive Asian chick.I think you all are just saying this to make me feel better for striking out with Nataly when obviously EVERYONE else did not. What can I say guys, they must have liked me better. LOL.

Niteluvr
01-27-12, 18:55
Tried out Golden Touch today. When I arrived I was greated by mamasan and was led to room. About 2 minutes later in walks this gorgeous Asian chick. She immediately ask if it was my first time there and I give her the usual no been here before. She then ask for house fee. 6. Before I could give her the. 6 mamasan walks in and rushes her out. After about 6 mins, mamasan knocks on door and leads me to TS where she starts to do it herself. After a lame table shower mamasan leads me out to sauna room where I sat for about 3 mins till Latino chick comes and get me. I rank her a 6 in face and a 5 in body. We get to the room and I'm like where is the hot Asian and she says that she has a regular she is working on at the moment so I'm going to take her place. I said oh well what the hell I will try out the Latino come to find out the worst mistake of my life. Massage ranked as a 2, was basically rubbed with lotion and on flip lotion was put on my legs and at 45 min mark was told massage over. Then at end she had the nerve to ask did I enjoy massage. I said hell no and she said please don't tell my boss I will get in trouble. Then she tried to get me to lay back on table but I put my clothes on and told her that was the worst massage with no extras I ever got and she should look for another profession. Once in the hallway the mamasan ask how was it I told her it was a piece of shit and that I will never return. She said next time I will send in pretty girl. I told her that it won't be a next time this place sucks major ass.Sorry to hear about your shitty experience. It happens to all of us once in a while. The Asian chick you saw was Chanel. She claims to be Japanese / Caucasian on her father's side and Korean on her mother's side. She got a decent mix as she has some ass on her compared with most Asians, a semi-JLo look. She also has bolt-ons. I had a session with her yesterday. It started out great, the TS was targeted to ensure the nether regions were squeaky clean, plenty of ball and shaft licking as well as butt crack licking in the room. She then applied the cover and I went to work in mish, then doggie. Unfortunately, as I was pounding away in doggie, I notice a bad odor. Not like used spunk but something equally as bad. She said she had her period "5 days ago" and this smell was apparently a residual of that. She went to wash up, returned and we finished the deed. She was apologetic and I know shit happens from time to time, so overall I can recommend her.

The Hispanic chick is Vicky from Honduras. She was offered to me first, but a little thick for my tastes. She has huge tits but they are bolt-ons. If I were you and had received such shitty service I would have demanded compensation right then and there.

Niteluvr
01-27-12, 18:57
My visit there was similar. Although, I was horribly massaged and then quickly ushered out by an attractive Asian chick.Who gave you the massage? And if the woman who ushered you out was older and thin, it was probably Lisa the owner. Lisa is normally very nice to customers as she tries to ensure guys have a good time.

Niteluvr
01-27-12, 19:04
I had stopped by Hot Stones at 4292 Chamblee Tucker the other day as the mamasan on the phone "assured" me that she had a pretty woman. Nothing could be further from the truth. I invite every monger with 20/20 vision to go over there and try to deny that the masseuse I saw is not the fugliest woman who ever worked at an AMP! I can't even describe how ugly this woman was when she opened the door. And the sad thing? She said she was in session! That means some poor idiot was actually paying to see her.

Niteluvr
01-27-12, 19:17
Returned to Harmony today to try a full body massage from Maggie, the cute, slender Chinese girl who gave me a foot massage before. Did not expect much but it's only $40 for the hour. She led me to a room, but the American guy who owns the place "just happened" to be standing next to the room too (that's more than pure coincidence). Maggie told me, right in the guy's presence, to get undressed but to leave my underwear on, so I couldn't pretend I didn't know. First bad sign. So I got undressed, left the underwear on and got on the table. Maggie returned and started the massage. I was face down, so unbeknownst to me she had left the door cracked. Second bad sign. She covered me up the whole time and would only expose the area she was working on. Same thing on the flip, very clinical. I asked about a HE but she just said,"We don't do that," and left. Of course she was waiting at the front desk for a tip. Maggie is very slender and cute but the American dude has this place running like clockwork, so I doubt anyone will get anything extra anytime soon. YMMV and I hope I am wrong.

Sampling
01-27-12, 19:27
It's pretty bad when the mamasan is better looking than the new masseuse. I was in there a week or so ago, when the "new" girl had just started working. My session was with the mamasan. She was telling me about the new girl. And how interesting her training was going to be since she was fresh off the boat from Korea and had never worked at a massage place before. Little to no English speaking abilities. The new girl has some massive tits, and is a little on the large side. I want to say her name is Jenny. I do not recall her being too ugly in the face, but I was not looking at her face. They seem to have latched onto the 35+ year old women to work there. The mamasan and the other woman that used to be there were playful and fun though. Got to hand that to them at least.

I had stopped by Hot Stones at 4292 Chamblee Tucker the other day as the mamasan on the phone "assured" me that she had a pretty woman. Nothing could be further from the truth. I invite every monger with 20/20 vision to go over there and try to deny that the masseuse I saw is not the fugliest woman who ever worked at an AMP! I can't even describe how ugly this woman was when she opened the door. And the sad thing? She said she was in session! That means some poor idiot was actually paying to see her.

To Ri Do
01-27-12, 22:11
Sorry to hear about your shitty experience. It happens to all of us once in a while. The Asian chick you saw was Chanel. She claims to be Japanese / Caucasian on her father's side and Korean on her mother's side. She got a decent mix as she has some ass on her compared with most Asians, a semi-JLo look. She also has bolt-ons. I had a session with her yesterday. It started out great, the TS was targeted to ensure the nether regions were squeaky clean, plenty of ball and shaft licking as well as butt crack licking in the room. She then applied the cover and I went to work in mish, then doggie. Unfortunately, as I was pounding away in doggie, I notice a bad odor. Not like used spunk but something equally as bad. She said she had her period "5 days ago" and this smell was apparently a residual of that. She went to wash up, returned and we finished the deed. She was apologetic and I know shit happens from time to time, so overall I can recommend her.

The Hispanic chick is Vicky from Honduras. She was offered to me first, but a little thick for my tastes. She has huge tits but they are bolt-ons. If I were you and had received such shitty service I would have demanded compensation right then and there.It seems that the quality of service has suffered at GT lately, I have long been a hobbist and have visited here, and at the other location plus the old royal site. The past month I had 3 bad expierences with 3 different providers here at GT, I spoke to the mamamsan whom I happen to know she apologized and I got chanel I was well entertained as Nite says sometimes it is just the Luck of the draw, and when you are an unhappy as a regular sometimes they try to make amends most of the time here the entertainment is better than most, I too can reccomd this location.

IronCity
01-28-12, 11:39
I've done some digging and can't really find too much on this place. Will TOFTT tomorrow afternoon unless I get or find something to change my mind:

http://ultimateblissmassage.webs.com/

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-to-experience-ultimate-bliss-22/11318253

Homeo
01-28-12, 12:05
I noticed while driving yesterday a Day Spa on JCB in the shopping center by I85. Any intel on this place? I couldn't see the name. If not I will go next week to see what the deal is.

Thanks

Fengzi
01-28-12, 12:15
I've done some digging and can't really find too much on this place. Will TOFTT tomorrow afternoon unless I get or find something to change my mind:

http://ultimateblissmassage.webs.com/

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-to-experience-ultimate-bliss-22/11318253Seems kind of pricey to go with no intel beforehand. The new girl Amber looks very doable though.

Cocknballs
01-28-12, 15:29
Anyione tried Highland Spa? Not really my neck of the woods, but not too far:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openning-highland-asian-spa-sexy-beautiful-girls/11258272

Niteluvr
01-28-12, 19:22
Anyione tried Highland Spa? Not really my neck of the woods, but not too far:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openning-highland-asian-spa-sexy-beautiful-girls/11258272All I know is that it's Chinese-run, they've been open about a week and they offer a typical menu of Chinese massage parlor services.

Craps7
01-29-12, 09:59
No travel for a few weeks and want to get out and get rid of a few kinks and some spunk.

In the mood for a oily full body 2 body massage and slide ending in a GFE session or at least a BBBJ.

Prefer white or Asian and preferably not break the bank. Any recommendations?

Side note, any one partaken in the Jessica from BP below? She'd be perfect!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-should-let-me-pet-you-playful-petite-caucasian-playmate-intro-spec-100hrandlti-29/4046409

Homeo
01-29-12, 11:31
I keep adding reports and responding but nothing gets uploaded. I will try again this time and see if it happens. I see that it is happening to other members.

I went to this 33 year old Asian provider in her private apartment.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-asian-persuasion-80-special-23/11308178. Hope the link works this time. If it doesn't PM me for the digits.

Her listing name is Sue and she is half Chinese and korean. This was the first time she listed on Backpage. Pics aren't her (she admits this) , but are a close resemblance. Because she is new, she is very concerned about disease, but interestingly she didn't even ask for references or screen me as LEO. She is operating out of an apartment off Henderson Mill with a roommate (African American BBW) who is much more experienced. Body. 8, face. 7. Damage $.4 for the hour. She wouldn't rush, but because she is new her roommate tapped on her door at the 50 minute mark. She is a full C cup and has some stretch marks due to having a child, but other than that she works out and it shows. Nice tight body.

First off, the apartment was a mess. Smelled of smoke and the room we went into was the roommates. Tried to take a shower before, but no towels or soap. Gave up and just used the offered wipes. Sue is very shy, but once she got to know me a little she warmed up to the session. Started out with a CBJ that was pretty good. Good DT and tongue. After about 5 minutes of this we began mish for awhile. Finished up with CG and stayed for awhile after that for a second pop. CBJ. She has to have everything, even HJ, covered which was a little odd. She did say that once she has had a few dates with you she will change that requirement.

Overall it was a good experience. I think it will require some effort and repeats to become better. I just got to get past that apartment setting. Not skeezy, just dirty and messy. She told me she was picky on the phone on who she would work with. I asked her how she decided. She told me she listens to their voice and how normal they sound. I think she is looking to establish some regulars.

Also, does anyone know about the Saigon Day Spa at Oakbrook plaza on JCB? I may TOFFT next week, but if it is a POC then I would like to avoid.

Niteluvr
01-29-12, 14:24
No travel for a few weeks and want to get out and get rid of a few kinks and some spunk.

In the mood for a oily full body 2 body massage and slide ending in a GFE session or at least a BBBJ.

Prefer white or Asian and preferably not break the bank. Any recommendations?

Side note, any one partaken in the Jessica from BP below? She'd be perfect!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-should-let-me-pet-you-playful-petite-caucasian-playmate-intro-spec-100hrandlti-29/4046409Someone already reported on her, saying she was older than her pics and not worth the time.

Niteluvr
01-29-12, 14:27
I keep adding reports and responding but nothing gets uploaded. I will try again this time and see if it happens. I see that it is happening to other members.

I went to this 33 year old Asian provider in her private apartment.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-asian-persuasion-80-special-23/11308178

Hope the link works this time. If it doesn't PM me for the digits.

Her listing name is Sue and she is half Chinese and korean. This was the first time she listed on Backpage. Pics aren't her (she admits this) , but are a close resemblance. Because she is new, she is very concerned about disease, but interestingly she didn't even ask for references or screen me as LEO. She is operating out of an apartment off Henderson Mill with a roommate (African American BBW) who is much more experienced. Body. 8, face. 7. Damage $.4 for the hour. She wouldn't rush, but because she is new her roommate tapped on her door at the 50 minute mark. She is a full C cup and has some stretch marks due to having a child, but other than that she works out and it shows. Nice tight body.

First off, the apartment was a mess. Smelled of smoke and the room we went into was the roommates. Tried to take a shower before, but no towels or soap. Gave up and just used the offered wipes. Sue is very shy, but once she got to know me a little she warmed up to the session. Started out with a CBJ that was pretty good. Good DT and tongue. After about 5 minutes of this we began mish for awhile. Finished up with CG and stayed for awhile after that for a second pop. CBJ. She has to have everything, even HJ, covered which was a little odd. She did say that once she has had a few dates with you she will change that requirement.

Overall it was a good experience. I think it will require some effort and repeats to become better. I just got to get past that apartment setting. Not skeezy, just dirty and messy. She told me she was picky on the phone on who she would work with. I asked her how she decided. She told me she listens to their voice and how normal they sound. I think she is looking to establish some regulars.

Also, does anyone know about the Saigon Day Spa at Oakbrook plaza on JCB? I may TOFFT next week, but if it is a POC then I would like to avoid.Funny, the ad says real pics when they're obviously not and the HJ is covered? What was the damage?

Craps7
01-29-12, 14:27
Thanks NiteLuvr.

Figured she ws TGTBT!

Onward to better things.

Pass the dice. New shooter cumming out.

Craps7
01-29-12, 14:36
This Kelly advertises frequently and looks perfect but cannot locate intel.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/everything-you-need-with-special-120only-one-person-today-27/5261736

Anyone partaken and can share details like BBBJ / GFE?

Thanks,

Craps7

NuGuy36
01-29-12, 14:46
This Kelly advertises frequently and looks perfect but cannot locate intel.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/everything-you-need-with-special-120only-one-person-today-27/5261736

Anyone partaken and can share details like BBBJ / GFE?

Thanks,

Craps7Here's the lowdown, pretty looking gal, massage skills are not of the professional variety! She's a serial upseller, $20 for bra removal, $30 for panties removal. No FS or BBBJ at any price! She'll give you a HJ, but IMHO seriously overpriced for what she offers. $120/hhr; 160/hr; $200/90mins. Then also add $50 for bra/panties removal.

Homeo
01-29-12, 19:59
Funny, the ad says real pics when they're obviously not and the HJ is covered? What was the damage?Damage was $140 for the hour. She was running $80 specials.

Millwork
01-29-12, 20:24
I am traveling in from out of town this week and saw this place on BP. It says grand opening. Located in Doraville off Buford Hwy. Can anyone share info? I can share intel for NY, NC, SC and FL in exchange.

Thanks much!

Niteluvr
01-29-12, 23:51
I am traveling in from out of town this week and saw this place on BP. It says grand opening. Located in Doraville off Buford Hwy. Can anyone share info? I can share intel for NY, NC, SC and FL in exchange.

Thanks much!Yeah, check out the grand opening specials. It's awesome, dude! And please post a report on it!

Niteluvr
01-29-12, 23:57
Damage was $140 for the hour. She was running $80 specials.What part of town what Sue in? BTW, would not recommned Saigon Day Spa. I've stopped in a few times since they opened way back when and have only seen older, ugly Chinese women. I have not had a session there. You can probably expect a mediocre to decent massage at best with no extras. There are now a shitload of Chinese parlors in the area, most offering the same menu and very few (1 or 2?) offering a HE. Chinese do generally give a better massage than Koreans, but Koreans work at AMPs mainly for FS coin, not the massage experience. YMMV.

If someone has had a good experience at Saigon and can recommend it, please post your findings.

CtownBoy
01-30-12, 06:43
Went to Wonder Foot Massage last night and was led to the room by a Chinese lady named Wanda. Looks were 7, see cup bolt ons, and body was a 6. Once in room typical question have you been here before, then typical answer yes. Massage of my back pretty good for a AMP massage. Once she got to my legs everything was covered with sheet and dry rubbed using no oil. On flip once again sheet was used to cover entire body and used for massage and she got on table and rubbed inner and outer thighs covered with enough teasing to make me rock hard once that happen she jumped off table sat me up with a couple of ending massage chops to back and said time is up. Didn't see no signs of anything extra nor any hints. Damage. 60 total. First and last time won't repeat.

If someone has a different experience please share.

Homeo
01-30-12, 09:07
What part of town what Sue in? BTW, would not recommned Saigon Day Spa. I've stopped in a few times since they opened way back when and have only seen older, ugly Chinese women. I have not had a session there. You can probably expect a mediocre to decent massage at best with no extras. There are now a shitload of Chinese parlors in the area, most offering the same menu and very few (1 or 2?) offering a HE. Chinese do generally give a better massage than Koreans, but Koreans work at AMPs mainly for FS coin, not the massage experience. YMMV.

If someone has had a good experience at Saigon and can recommend it, please post your findings.Sue is in the Chamblee Tucker, Henderson Mill Road area. Just outside the perimeter at a apt. Complex off Henderson Mill.

Sgt Soros
01-30-12, 10:04
There are now a shitload of Chinese parlors in the area, most offering the same menu and very few (1 or 2?) offering a HE. Chinese do generally give a better massage than Koreans, but Koreans work at AMPs mainly for FS coin, not the massage experience. YMMV.I agree, if you're expecting FS then Chinese AMP's are a big waste of time, you're much better off at a Korean run outfit.

Westeck
01-30-12, 12:53
Kelly is a sweet girl and looked good the last time I saw her. The pix are accurate and didn't do her justice but they are three to four years old now.

She gives a fairly good massage with HE and no FS.

She will do multiple HEs if you ask nicely.

There is some up-sell for topless and nude so it can get a little expensive by the time you get to the bubble bath but not a bad experience.

This G2 is a little more than a year old as she stopped having in-call for a while and I found a new provider in my neighborhood. YMMV

Steak 404
01-30-12, 14:41
Anyone try this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-hr-80-hr-read-ad-b4-calling-brazilian-domincan-gianna-b2b-cmt-80-hr-24/11257755

Called and talked to her recently. Actually called, didn't leave a message then she called me back 5 minutes later. This was at about 8:30 pm. She asked if I wanted to set something up. I said sure what's available. She explained she was booked at 9pm & 10pm and that was it for the night but if she had a no show or cancellation she'd call me back.

I kind of let it go at that & wished her a nice evening. I had been willing to TOFTT but the whole scheduling thing thru me a little. So if she has a no show she's going to call and I was supposed to instantly make it over to her incall but she's already got another booking waiting at 10 even though she advertises hour sessions?

That kind of through me. I'm willing to let that pass and chalk it up to her calling me thinking I was someone else then when I picked up the phone trying to be poilte with some story about calling me if availability opened up instead of simply "sorry thought you were someone else maybe some other time."

Cocknballs
01-30-12, 16:48
Anyone try this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-hr-80-hr-read-ad-b4-calling-brazilian-domincan-gianna-b2b-cmt-80-hr-24/11257755

Actually called, didn't leave a message then she called me back 5 minutes later. This was at about 8:30 pm. She asked if I wanted to set something up. I said sure what's available. She explained she was booked at 9pm & 10pm and that was it for the night but if she had a no show or cancellation she'd call me back.Maybe it's just me, but this is exactly the kind of bullshit that is ruining the biz. First off, she calls you when you don't leave a message? Then asks if you would be a fill-in IF someone doesn't show? Who the F& (# does she think she is? My vote is we all boycott her. Or better yet, make a bunch of appts and don't show ourselves.

Beshmelnuck
01-30-12, 22:39
Did you happen to see Kara at Green Sauna? If so, what did she look like? I heard she was back but want to confirm.Not sure if you ever got your answer, but I was searching on some of my favorite spots and saw this. I last dreamt of Kerri in November. Actually twice in one week. She is a 25-30ish 5'-4" Korean with a fabulous frontcourt and nice body. Pretty face and shoulder length tight curls.

First visit was OK, std HJ. Next visit though. Very flirty and adventurous once she was comfortable with you. I opted for FS for $.2 and was very pleased. There is another "looker" there named Leena that I plan to dream about if Kerri isn't available on my next trip.

Niteluvr
01-30-12, 23:26
Kelly is a sweet girl and looked good the last time I saw her. The pix are accurate and didn't do her justice but they are three to four years old now.

There is some up-sell for topless and nude so it can get a little expensive by the time you get to the bubble bath but not a bad experience.

This G2 is a little more than a year old as she stopped having in-call for a while and I found a new provider in my neighborhood. YMMVCan you post a link?

Niteluvr
01-30-12, 23:27
Went to Wonder Foot Massage last night and was led to the room by a Chinese lady named Wanda. Looks were 7, see cup bolt ons, and body was a 6. Once in room typical question have you been here before, then typical answer yes. Massage of my back pretty good for a AMP massage. Once she got to my legs everything was covered with sheet and dry rubbed using no oil. On flip once again sheet was used to cover entire body and used for massage and she got on table and rubbed inner and outer thighs covered with enough teasing to make me rock hard once that happen she jumped off table sat me up with a couple of ending massage chops to back and said time is up. Didn't see no signs of anything extra nor any hints. Damage. 60 total. First and last time won't repeat.

If someone has a different experience please share.At Chinese parlors, a guy really has to put forth the initiative if he wants a HE. The masseuse won't initiate it. Your chances of getting one were slim but, without any effort, you'll never know.

Niteluvr
01-30-12, 23:28
Not sure if you ever got your answer, but I was searching on some of my favorite spots and saw this. I last dreamt of Kerri in November. Actually twice in one week. She is a 25-30ish 5'-4" Korean with a fabulous frontcourt and nice body. Pretty face and shoulder length tight curls.

First visit was OK, std HJ. Next visit though. Very flirty and adventurous once she was comfortable with you. I opted for FS for $.2 and was very pleased. There is another "looker" there named Leena that I plan to dream about if Kerri isn't available on my next trip.There's probably a slim to none chance we are talking about the same girl but at least it sounds like Green Sauna is getting better looking providers. For more than a year they've pretty much had skanks.

Westeck
01-31-12, 11:57
Try this one.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/everything-you-need-with-special-120no-upsale-available-late-tonight-27/5261736

WolfKing
01-31-12, 14:06
There's probably a slim to none chance we are talking about the same girl but at least it sounds like Green Sauna is getting better looking providers. For more than a year they've pretty much had skanks.I am glad to hear that they got better looking talent. Dreamed I went through there about a year ago while passing through the ATL from Memphis. I got an awesome rubdown (9) then got BBBJ, HJ, FS, DATY (tasty too). Only problem was she was far from pretty. Body was tall and skinny type, but toned and proportionate. Chick was probably 45-50 but fucked and sucked like a teenager.

Glad to know they are still treating you guys good. Will swing though next time through.

Whiskey Kilo

Jgeezy
01-31-12, 14:26
How dissapointing. Went to golden t today. I've been there a couple times and it's always been decent. Mamasan didn't remember me from previous visits. High level of harrassment today in terms of there "have you been here before" interrogations. Got Ebo who was older but fairly attractive. Got a high level of interrogation from her as well. Finally after being forced to sit in the sauna for 10 minutes I received a lackluster table shower. Standard AMP massage and on the flip, she said ok, have a nice day. I said is that it? What about some extras and Ebo stated that she only does that with her boyfriend. First time I've ever been rejected at an AMP. I'm pissed. LOL. What a waiste of time and 60 bucks. I think I'll be boycotting this one.

Niteluvr
01-31-12, 19:33
How dissapointing. Went to golden t today. I've been there a couple times and it's always been decent. Mamasan didn't remember me from previous visits. High level of harrassment today in terms of there "have you been here before" interrogations. Got Ebo who was older but fairly attractive. Got a high level of interrogation from her as well. Finally after being forced to sit in the sauna for 10 minutes I received a lackluster table shower. Standard AMP massage and on the flip, she said ok, have a nice day. I said is that it? What about some extras and Ebo stated that she only does that with her boyfriend. First time I've ever been rejected at an AMP. I'm pissed. LOL. What a waiste of time and 60 bucks. I think I'll be boycotting this one.What did this Ebo chick look like? I had stopped by the other day and they had a new girl in addition to Chanel. On the phone mamasan said her name was Jennifer, then when I got there, the woman herself said she was Kim. She has straight hair to the middle of her back, is quite short, had large bolt-ons that were so hard a tsunami wouldn't move them, large eyes (surgery) , and a deep tan. Her skills were not worth a shit and I told mamasan so.

Niteluvr
01-31-12, 19:35
There's a new May's Massage on Roswell Road about a block north of I-285 on the right side, right across the street from Cocktail Cove. There's a foot massage sign in the window so I assume it's typical Chinese fare. Anyone tried it?

Niteluvr
01-31-12, 19:51
On occasion Tong will get a provider that does more than a HJ. Today I saw Cindy. She's the best looking of the current bunch but that's not saying much. I chose her because she had the biggest tits. They turned out to be natural C-cups. Anyway, she led me to the room in the back on the left side, furthest from the front desk. Right away I noticed a jar of Icy Hot, of which AMP Fme had been an unwilling victim. Not wanting to suffer the same fate, I tossed it in the garbage can while Cindy left the room and I undressed. Cindy returned and I talked her into a BBBJ for $80. She got on her knees but all she did was cup her mouth over the head of my dick and basically stretch the skin on my shaft back and forth, no real stroking. After several tries to get her to do it right, I got frustrated, told her to lie on the table while I stood next to it and I played with her tits and finished the deed myself. Told her to turn her head to the side so I could CIM. At the moment of truth, this bytch clamped her mouth shut so I partially nutted on her face and she blocked the rest. Added to that was the whole place was really hot inside. Annna must have had the thermostat up to 80 degrees! Anna has these girls hustling for coin so badly without delivering good service.

Niteluvr
01-31-12, 20:05
Forgot to add one. Got word that there's a new Brazilian chick working at Nukoa Spa in Duluth named Maria. Has anyone seen or tried her?

Niteluvr
01-31-12, 20:07
Try this one.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/everything-you-need-with-special-120no-upsale-available-late-tonight-27/5261736Thanks. I believe someone poster about her recently but don't remember the details.

Pot1134
01-31-12, 20:10
Does anyone know if Lilly is still at Min Hau? She wasn't great but good enough.

Amp Fme
01-31-12, 22:55
On occasion Tong will get a provider that does more than a HJ. Today I saw Cindy. She's the best looking of the current bunch but that's not saying much. I chose her because she had the biggest tits. They turned out to be natural C-cups. Anyway, she led me to the room in the back on the left side, furthest from the front desk. Right away I noticed a jar of Icy Hot, of which AMP Fme had been an unwilling victim. Not wanting to suffer the same fate, I tossed it in the garbage can while Cindy left the room and I undressed. Cindy returned and I talked her into a BBBJ for $80. She got on her knees but all she did was cup her mouth over the head of my dick and basically stretch the skin on my shaft back and forth, no real stroking. After several tries to get her to do it right, I got frustrated, told her to lie on the table while I stood next to it and I played with her tits and finished the deed myself. Told her to turn her head to the side so I could CIM. At the moment of truth, this bytch clamped her mouth shut so I partially nutted on her face and she blocked the rest. Added to that was the whole place was really hot inside. Annna must have had the thermostat up to 80 degrees! Anna has these girls hustling for coin so badly without delivering good service.I had the exact same room. And I recall it being an oven in there too. Guess the ambient temp makes the Icy Hot more effective. Good reports but I am sure you will understand why I am not interested in Tong. Now that new Brazilian at Nukoa.

Fengzi
01-31-12, 23:37
There's a new May's Massage on Roswell Road about a block north of I-285 on the right side, right across the street from Cocktail Cove. There's a foot massage sign in the window so I assume it's typical Chinese fare. Anyone tried it?I saw the sign the other day so I went in to check it out. An average looking but friendly Chinese lady met me at the front. It is a satellite of the BH May's. Prices are 60 / hour. I said that was a bit more than the other location. She said partly that's the more expensive location and (she said proudly) because all of the therapists in this location are licensed. Based on this impression and the MO at May's I'm sure this place is therapy only. I had an appt. Elsewhere so couldn't stay to check it out.

Millwork
01-31-12, 23:49
It was digusting!

Yeah, check out the grand opening specials. It's awesome, dude! And please post a report on it!

Steak 404
02-01-12, 01:37
Decided to scratch an itch and went to Gold. About 11 pm weeknight. Only car in lot (there is a back lot).

Greeted by Mamasan as I was walking in. Asked if I'd been before."Of Course" (even though it had been years). Taken to room told to wait. In walks "Kim." Had planned to asked for lineup* but frankly she was stunning. Perfect skin. Great body. Asian with Americanized features. Spoke English like she was raised here.

Asked me "to pay."

I said,"$60 for the hour"

She said,"No what do you want? $60 is for the house."

I said "Everything! Here's $100."

Then we went into this back and forth about it is supposed to be $300. Laughed at me. Told me I was crazy (in a playful way). Who saw me for $100? And on it went. I started to get up and she said okay "just this one time / don't tell anyone / next time bring $300" (LMAO)

Here's where it gets goes downhill: She comes back in. No TS. No attempt at massage just told me to flip over. CBJ followed by reverse CG. I'd been out earlier and was horny and came within minutes. Wipes me off. Gets dressed asks if I'd like a beverage.

*Part of the reason for trying Gold after many years is I'd heard they had some incredible talent (check!) and FS was available for $100 + house if you don't budge.

*Despite wanting to see the array of talent I didn't want to insult Kim by asking for lineup. Jokes on me.

Not sure what to make of the upfront "negotiation". The positive I guess is if you can't work something out you can walkout without being out the house fee (which I've done many a time)

Don't like not actually getting a massage and TS. (Not that I really expect a great massage).

In general don't like the whole negotiation thing. That's why I have been avoiding AMPs.

Wonder if this is par for the course or just a function of it being who I got and time of night (she figured I just wanted a nut)? If I paid the $300 would I have gotten a much better session?

Niteluvr
02-01-12, 06:17
It was digusting!Exactly! That's why it pays to RTFF!

Jgeezy
02-01-12, 14:12
What did this Ebo chick look like? I had stopped by the other day and they had a new girl in addition to Chanel. On the phone mamasan said her name was Jennifer, then when I got there, the woman herself said she was Kim. She has straight hair to the middle of her back, is quite short, had large bolt-ons that were so hard a tsunami wouldn't move them, large eyes (surgery) , and a deep tan. Her skills were not worth a shit and I told mamasan so.Yup, that sounds like her. Her massage was rough and rushed. She was as you described. She appeared quite tan. Did you have better luck with her?

Fengzi
02-01-12, 16:11
Lisa has an ad on CL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2827685579.html

She works with a crew in a private spa. The ad appears every now and then. I haven't been able to find anything about her using seach in this forum. The other board has several good reviews. Several of my regulars are out of circulation and I'm looking for someone new. Anybody seen her?

Thanks!

Jj3000
02-01-12, 17:15
Ditto that! Casey is a sweetheart and probably has the prettiest kitten I have ever seen! Her rates (100/30; 180/60 are high for non FS, but I had absolutely zero buyers remorse and would repeat in a heartbeat!

Let me second the vote for Casey.I always have a great time. Nipples that could poke your eyes out and she's full of stories too if you're into conversation during the massage.

Niteluvr
02-01-12, 18:08
Decided to scratch an itch and went to Gold. About 11 pm weeknight. Only car in lot (there is a back lot).

Greeted by Mamasan as I was walking in. Asked if I'd been before."Of Course" (even though it had been years). Taken to room told to wait. In walks "Kim." Had planned to asked for lineup* but frankly she was stunning. Perfect skin. Great body. Asian with Americanized features. Spoke English like she was raised here.

Asked me "to pay."

I said,"$60 for the hour"

She said,"No what do you want? $60 is for the house."

I said "Everything! Here's $100."

Then we went into this back and forth about it is supposed to be $300. Laughed at me. Told me I was crazy (in a playful way). Who saw me for $100? And on it went. I started to get up and she said okay "just this one time / don't tell anyone / next time bring $300" (LMAO)

Here's where it gets goes downhill: She comes back in. No TS. No attempt at massage just told me to flip over. CBJ followed by reverse CG. I'd been out earlier and was horny and came within minutes. Wipes me off. Gets dressed asks if I'd like a beverage.

*Part of the reason for trying Gold after many years is I'd heard they had some incredible talent (check!) and FS was available for $100 + house if you don't budge.

*Despite wanting to see the array of talent I didn't want to insult Kim by asking for lineup. Jokes on me.

Not sure what to make of the upfront "negotiation". The positive I guess is if you can't work something out you can walkout without being out the house fee (which I've done many a time)

Don't like not actually getting a massage and TS. (Not that I really expect a great massage).

In general don't like the whole negotiation thing. That's why I have been avoiding AMPs.

Wonder if this is par for the course or just a function of it being who I got and time of night (she figured I just wanted a nut)? If I paid the $300 would I have gotten a much better session?You got lucky. These days, if a guy won't budge on $100 for FS the girl will leave, the mamasan will show up to try to talk "reason" into you and will then throw you out if you don't budge. Guess it was a slow weeknight so you got by. Paying full price won't necessarily get better service. I've known guys lately who have paid $200 and up but got basically the same service as you did, no TS and the girl shaved time.

Amp Fme
02-01-12, 22:29
Ditto that! Casey is a sweetheart and probably has the prettiest kitten I have ever seen! Her rates (100/30; 180/60 are high for non FS, but I had absolutely zero buyers remorse and would repeat in a heartbeat!Cosign as well. As I told one other senior monger here. If you can get past the donation, she is absolutely fun. Don't expect a relaxing massage. The lady is very high energy from the times I remember. No FS so if that is your goal, pass. But if you want to spend an hour and look back and say, wow. That was a good time, she is your girl. Pics are accurate and do keyword search on Casey on BP. Then again, YMMV, but I have yet to hear any negative aside from price.

Amp Fme
02-01-12, 22:31
Lisa has an ad on CL:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2827685579.html

She works with a crew in a private spa. The ad appears every now and then. I haven't been able to find anything about her using seach in this forum. The other board has several good reviews. Several of my regulars are out of circulation and I'm looking for someone new. Anybody seen her?

Thanks!I am hoping NL can verify, but I am pretty sure she works (worked?) at Nukoa off PI. I think NL made a report here if it is the same girl.

Niteluvr
02-01-12, 23:34
Lisa has an ad on CL:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2827685579.html

Thanks!Lisa works out of Nukoa Spa in Duluth in an L-shaped strip mall on Peachtree Industrial right before the intersection with Pleasant Hill Road. Both Lisa and the fat Moroccan chick are independents and just give the Korean owner a portion of their proceeds. Lisa has big, soft tits but they look like she had some botched surgery at one point so she likes to keeps the room light extremely dim so the customer won't readily notice. She only does HJ, CBJ and CFS. Her personality is pleasant enough but her skills are lacking IMO. Would not recommend.

Fengzi
02-02-12, 01:09
Lisa works out of Nukoa Spa in Duluth in an L-shaped strip mall on Peachtree Industrial right before the intersection with Pleasant Hill Road. Both Lisa and the fat Moroccan chick are independents and just give the Korean owner a portion of their proceeds. Lisa has big, soft tits but they look like she had some botched surgery at one point so she likes to keeps the room light extremely dim so the customer won't readily notice. She only does HJ, CBJ and CFS. Her personality is pleasant enough but her skills are lacking IMO. Would not recommend.Thanks, Nite! You saved me some time and money.

Beshmelnuck
02-02-12, 11:31
There's probably a slim to none chance we are talking about the same girl but at least it sounds like Green Sauna is getting better looking providers. For more than a year they've pretty much had skanks.Nite. I had some spare time Tuesday and had an itch to scratch, so I call GS and asked for Kerry. Mamasan said,"No Kerry here." Crap! It was getting late and some other options weren't panning out, so I decided to stop in and see the lineup. Again, Mamasan said there was no one there by the name of Kerry and there was only one girl available at that time. I figure, well let's TOFTT.

Who walks in the room but noneother than my ATF, Kerry? I said WTF? I asked for you (Kerry) and they said there IS no Kerry. She replied that her name is Kelly. Well shit. Go figure. I heard that Japanese men prefer Cateracts to Rincoln Continentals. Anyway, we talk for a while and I learn that she is originally from Okinawa. (not Korean as I originally thought) Like I described earlier, great Aftermarket front court, tight body, lovely legs. Pretty girl. As before, she is very playful once she knows you. Flirty during the TS, gives a nice rub. Not too firm but head to toe. On the flip, she asks "What you want? How much you want to spend?" She will always ask for $20 more than you offer, so start $20 lower than your top price and let her win. I've spent between $ and $.2 for 30 minutes (no rush) FS after the TS and rub. That night, I was a little wasted and the cover wasn't getting it done, so she finished me by tongue and hand. She is skilled and has a magic tongue.

Svtcobra
02-02-12, 14:33
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/2829007102.html

Saw this girl today. She is in her late 30s or early 40s, but she looks great, great tits and great body. I found some sexy pics of her on * and was like damn it is worth a shot to get a HE. She is strictly therapeutic and honestly I wanted to leave after she told me no sensual. Just another run of the mill massage girl who just rubs on you, lotions you up like a greased pig, and tries some stretches she saw on Youtube. If you want a regular massage I would probably still avoid.

The apt complex is average and the entry way to her place smelled like funky urine.

Amp Fme
02-02-12, 14:39

Saw this girl today. She is in her late 30s or early 40s, but she looks great, great tits and great body. I found some sexy pics of her on * and was like damn it is worth a shot to get a HE. She is strictly therapeutic and honestly I wanted to leave after she told me no sensual. Just another run of the mill massage girl who just rubs on you, lotions you up like a greased pig, and tries some stretches she saw on Youtube. If you want a regular massage I would probably still avoid.

The apt complex is average and the entry way to her place smelled like funky urine.Thanks, I was considering. Sounds like someone needs to change the litter box.

Amp Fme
02-02-12, 15:03
Really have debated posting this one and I am not sure why. But every single monger I have mentioned this to has suggested I post a report. I think I hesitate because it will ultimately be a true YMMV reaction. Actually, not sure how well connected she is as she has been around for a long time and I know someone is going to bring this up to her I don't want to deal with any of the drama.

http://www.eros-atlanta.com/files/36639.htm

The good – Late thirties, early forties, but still has the body of a 20 year old. Body pics in link are still very accurate, even though she has not updated the pics in at least a couple of years. Very smooth, taunt flawless skin. Has huge nips (in terms of diameter) – think jumbo size, novelty pencil erasers and double them. No chest to speak of – what's smaller than A? Long silky hair. Really pretty face. Not an ounce of fat on her. Very clean, nice setup with shower if desired. All nude and respectful roaming allowed. If you like a british accent, major turn on. Adequate teasing. Heated oil. She does come across as a very nice person.

The bad – Way too expensive for services rendered (manual only) , but no upsell so I knew costs going in. Has no training in massage, light rub and teasing only. Way too much small talk. But biggest issue was her phone. It kept going off. The first time, I laughed and said it's okay, happens to me all the time. I am usually the one that forgets to turn it off. But she just looked at it and never turned the dang thing off. And every time it went off it cut out the music and yes, she would glance at it to see who called. Sounds like a minor thing, but got to be so distracting I just wanted off the table. She rushed the actual massage part of the session without seeming to rush the appointment (hard to describe.) But bottom line, I am out the door three quarters into the hour.

I suspect there are mongers that love everything about her, but like I said YMMV. I will not repeat.

Jgeezy
02-02-12, 16:30
After my shitty experience with Golden I couldn't resist another attempt with this nonsense. I went to oasis at lunch time. My first time ever there. The set up is nice. I'm not a fan of the parking on the street for everyone to see and didn't notice any parking around back. It's next to a car body shop. Super friendly mamasan. Got Coco, probably late 30's early 40's slightly chubby but not a turn off. She's Chinese and indicated that they do not have just Korean girls there. A cups. Excellent table shower. Not rushed at all. Massage sucked, but she put my hand on her ass and let me roam during massage. $80 for door 100 for FS. Not the best, but I'll probably go back as a saw a cuter younger girl on my way out who was busy when I went in. Coco got an A for effort and accommodation.

Niteluvr
02-02-12, 20:25
Who walks in the room but noneother than my ATF, Kerry? I said WTF? I asked for you (Kerry) and they said there IS no Kerry. She replied that her name is Kelly. Well shit. Go figure. I heard that Japanese men prefer Cateracts to Rincoln Continentals.Funny shit. What does Kelly look like?

Niteluvr
02-02-12, 20:26

The apt complex is average and the entry way to her place smelled like funky urine.That is a damn shame! I've seen her ads periodically and always wondered about her, but no extras would be frustrating with a woman who has a body like that. I can't blame you for wanting to leave.

Svtcobra
02-02-12, 21:30
That is a damn shame! I've seen her ads periodically and always wondered about her, but no extras would be frustrating with a woman who has a body like that. I can't blame you for wanting to leave.Talk about a body! Check your PMs and you will see why I took the plunge.

Niteluvr
02-02-12, 22:44
Talk about a body! Check your PMs and you will see why I took the plunge.SVT, check yours as well.

MSmith3034
02-03-12, 19:44
Saw Kelly this afternoon as she's been running some specials this week. Works out of an apartment near Dunwoody (shares with another massage provider). I missed the $80 special yesterday but caught the $100 special today. $100 gets you 30 minutes, no upsell (as the ad promises) and left with a smile on my face. Neither of us watched clock but it didn't feel rushed, only distraction was cell phone ringing a few times which she finally silenced. We met in a public place as I was a first-time client of hers, and was pleasant to make small talk with. We didn't talk about the "deep discounts" to "regulars". Maybe next time. Didn't go for multiple pops as was mentioned by another, but she allowed some light roaming (no FIV, etc). I recommend if you can get it on special, but wouldn't fork over more than $100. Hope this helps anyone considering seeing her.

This G2 is a little more than a year old as she stopped having in-call for a while and I found a new provider in my neighborhood. YMMV

Niteluvr
02-03-12, 19:47
I just noticed a Treat Your Feet Massage on the corner of Buford Hwy and Oakcliff Road today. Went in and was met by a gorgeous Korean girl at the front desk. Said her name is Jenny but she's just the receptionist and does not do massages. There were a variety of Asian masseuses there along with a couple of guys. The place is nicely furnished and had a lot of customers. Has anyone tried it?

Fengzi
02-03-12, 21:51
I just noticed a Treat Your Feet Massage on the corner of Buford Hwy and Oakcliff Road today. Went in and was met by a gorgeous Korean girl at the front desk. Said her name is Jenny but she's just the receptionist and does not do massages. There were a variety of Asian masseuses there along with a couple of guys. The place is nicely furnished and had a lot of customers. Has anyone tried it?Yes, this is an upscale place that caters especially to the higher end of the Asian community. They specialize in pretty therapists but not many of them are especially skilled. It is very strictly therapy only. It's been like that from day one there. But like every other foot massage place in Doraville, they have been hounded so much by LE that that no therapist would even think about freelancing on her own. For therapeutic massage, you are much better off at Harmony across the street. You don't get quite the eye candy but the therapists at Harmonyare cute and much better skilled.

Niteluvr
02-04-12, 07:12
Yes, this is an upscale place that caters especially to the higher end of the Asian community. They specialize in pretty therapists but not many of them are especially skilled. It is very strictly therapy only. It's been like that from day one there. But like every other foot massage place in Doraville, they have been hounded so much by LE that that no therapist would even think about freelancing on her own. For therapeutic massage, you are much better off at Harmony across the street. You don't get quite the eye candy but the therapists at Harmonyare cute and much better skilled.Damn, another waste of good looking women! That Korean chick really has a nice rack. BTW, I assumed it was very legit because, while I was standing at the front desk, two American women walked out and commented that they had a wonderful time as usual. About a minute later, an American guy walked in and apologized that he was late for his appointment and was in a party of 3 with "David and Tom." He was then escorted to a room with his buddies. This brings me to the question: What guy makes lunch appointments and meets his buddies at a foot massage joint? I mean, forget meeting your friends or co-workers at a local bar for lunch to enjoy a beer and some sports talk, let's all meet at the chic foot massage parlor so we can all look gay and watch each other get our feet rubbed. WTF? Is this a new trend? BTW, when the Korean hottie gave me a tour of the place, I noticed it has couples rooms. I'm guessing if the 3-guy foot massage concept catches on, what's to stop a 3-guy simultaneous body massage concept from becoming popular? Personally, I don't want to see two other guys flipping over at the same time as I do so we can all compare dicks at half mast.

Niteluvr
02-04-12, 07:20
Does anyone know if Lilly is still at Min Hau? She wasn't great but good enough.If I were you I'd simply give Min Hua a call.

Fengzi
02-04-12, 14:31
There are regular ads for a therapist off PI titled "Pick your Own Price." She's running a 40 / hour special right now. I called to get more info. Says she is African American, medium build, and has been doing this for 14 years. I didn't get a great vibe from the phone. I'm guessing there's not much here or I would have heard about her by now. But I thought I'd ask. Anyone seen her?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pick-your-own-price-body-massage/8129712

Zone89
02-04-12, 19:24
Hello, once again fellow mongers! So after a hiatus of over 6 months, I am back in town, and back in the game. Little Zone wanted a little love early last week, so we started cruising the usual SW area with nothing interesting to be found. As for AMPs, Aromatherapy was still quite dead, steered clear of Gold's and ended up at K-Treatment again. Gone are the days of the good ol' Sky I guess. Sunny walked in and took me for a decent (to say the least) TS. The massage was halfhearted, so I just wanted to get started with the deed already. I asked her if she would do for me what Sky used to do for me. She quoted 2. 5 in addition to the hourly fee. Clearly refused and let her get back to the massage. When I flipped over, she brought it up again saying 2. 2 and everything I wanted. I still refused even though Little Zone wanted to get it all! Then she started with the caressing the Little Zone area to get me all excited and then said her lowest will be 2. 0. I couldn't hold it in any longer and agreed. Although the highest I had ever paid at an AMP in the past for 1. 6, I was stupid enough to overpay for it.

Without quite asking me how I wanted it, she got on CG for a good 10 mins, flipped her down to doggie for a few minutes before finishing the deed in mish. Over paid for sure. Overall experience maybe 6. Probably would not repeat and check out what Gold has to offer next.

Niteluvr
02-04-12, 21:36
Stopped by Kelly's today. There were two girls working, one chubby but with huge tits (looked natural) , the other a typical petite Korean of around 40 years old with a rough voice. Wasn't in the mood for either so I left.

Niteluvr
02-04-12, 23:30
Hello, once again fellow mongers! So after a hiatus of over 6 months, I am back in town, and back in the game. Little Zone wanted a little love early last week, so we started cruising the usual SW area with nothing interesting to be found. As for AMPs, Aromatherapy was still quite dead, steered clear of Gold's and ended up at K-Treatment again. Gone are the days of the good ol' Sky I guess. Sunny walked in and took me for a decent (to say the least) TS. The massage was halfhearted, so I just wanted to get started with the deed already. I asked her if she would do for me what Sky used to do for me. She quoted 2. 5 in addition to the hourly fee. Clearly refused and let her get back to the massage. When I flipped over, she brought it up again saying 2. 2 and everything I wanted. I still refused even though Little Zone wanted to get it all! Then she started with the caressing the Little Zone area to get me all excited and then said her lowest will be 2. 0. I couldn't hold it in any longer and agreed. Although the highest I had ever paid at an AMP in the past for 1. 6, I was stupid enough to overpay for it.

Without quite asking me how I wanted it, she got on CG for a good 10 mins, flipped her down to doggie for a few minutes before finishing the deed in mish. Over paid for sure. Overall experience maybe 6. Probably would not repeat and check out what Gold has to offer next.Good report. I wonder if this is a new Sunny? A girl named Sunny worked there last week but was told she left for good when I called yesterday. I spoke to a new girl who called herself Bibi. She had a really cute voice, had just started working at K on Friday and I mentioned that a girl named Bibi had just quit there, so she was contemplating changing her name. Perhaps she is calling herself Sunny. She also said another new girl would be starting on Monday.

Homeo
02-05-12, 10:07
I've been there. I had a woman who left the session when I let my hand roam. No warning, nothing- she didn't even try to move away. It was pretty disconcerting to say the least. What I have noticed though is several times while passing it, LE has been in the parking lot of the shopping center.

I also have been to Treat your Feet 1 which is ITP. Nothing there either. Fair massages, no HE. Big signs everywhere stating that there will be nothing even related to HE's.

Yes, this is an upscale place that caters especially to the higher end of the Asian community. They specialize in pretty therapists but not many of them are especially skilled. It is very strictly therapy only. It's been like that from day one there. But like every other foot massage place in Doraville, they have been hounded so much by LE that that no therapist would even think about freelancing on her own. For therapeutic massage, you are much better off at Harmony across the street. You don't get quite the eye candy but the therapists at Harmonyare cute and much better skilled.

Niteluvr
02-05-12, 19:13
I've been there. I had a woman who left the session when I let my hand roam. No warning, nothing- she didn't even try to move away. It was pretty disconcerting to say the least.How much time was left in the session when the masseuse left? If it were 10 minutes or more, I would raise a little hell about that. If she didn't want you touching her, she should have told you to your face. Also, did she ask for a tip on your way out?

Jasmine Smith
02-06-12, 02:55
I've been asked to come to work in Aloha Spa but I was wondering if they have a good reputation with the clients or not. I don't want to go there and have no clients because the girls who worked there did a crappy job.

Thanks everybody in advance for helping me.

Locker10t
02-06-12, 08:31
There are regular ads for a therapist off PI titled "Pick your Own Price." She's running a 40 / hour special right now. I called to get more info. Says she is African American, medium build, and has been doing this for 14 years. I didn't get a great vibe from the phone. I'm guessing there's not much here or I would have heard about her by now. But I thought I'd ask. Anyone seen her?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pick-your-own-price-body-massage/8129712Saw this one about a year ago and never went back, not very attractive, body was very saggy, not much personality and the whole thing was uninspired,

Sampling
02-06-12, 13:14
I've stopped in several times. Been turned away once by the mamasan because they were busy although there weren't any cars in the parking lot. There is a QT truck stop right next door, so they may have been busy with some truckers that walked over. Second time I was only given the choice of the mamasan, so I left. She was older and somewhat attractive, but wanted to see some choices before I plopped down 60 for a half hour as a house fee. Did not ask what an hour was. Do you have any pictures of yourself you would be willing to post? Some of the members here that are familiar with Aloha, would be able to say whether you would be a good fit there or suggest another location that you may fit in better with.

Might be a great place, but I have not had anything great to say about Aloha on Pleasantdale the two times I have visited due to bad timing or lack of choices.

I've been asked to come to work in Aloha Spa but I was wondering if they have a good reputation with the clients or not. I don't want to go there and have no clients because the girls who worked there did a crappy job.

Thanks everybody in advance for helping me.

Popeofmypants
02-06-12, 15:56

Thanks everybody in advance for helping me.Not sure about their reputation. Gwinnett is not the best area though. It would be good to see you if you were in Atlanta. Please let us know what you decide.

POMP

Niteluvr
02-06-12, 17:34

Thanks everybody in advance for helping me.As another monger has mentioned, Aloha is not really a good location due to LE pressure. Also, the mamasan there is pretty cold-hearted (at least to some customers) , so I think the amount of business Aloha gets is not great. BTW, do you do incall? If so, please PM me.

Niteluvr
02-06-12, 17:49
Stopped by Royal today. Lee was working, the shorty chubby chick with dyed hair, and a new girl. Waited around for the new girl but it turned out she was old and ugly. Lee looks like she dropped some weight and seems her attitude has improved too. Did not partake in either.

Horndog79
02-06-12, 19:25
Aroma Therapy. I went there Friday night and tried Jessica? She's probably mid 40's with a decent body for her age which is petite; nice legs; and manufactured C cup. I paid $160 for everything ie house fee included for a 30 minutue session. Overall she had a bad attitude. I wanted to try different positions and complained. I was hoping to get BBBJ and finish with that but she refused. Note I complained to mamasan on way out and promised a better experience the next go around.

K spa. I called a week and 1/2 ago and they should have a new girl soon. I'm hoping they'll get someone like Tammy who is petite with a nice body.

Sue. A prior contributor mentioned about her and trying to setup an appointment. She was out of town this weekend. Once I can try her out, I'll report. Can anyone else recommend any private providers like Sue or willing to share info? It seems like they'll accept $140 and provide better service?

Overall my weakness are petite asian women with a nice body. I know I know who doesn't I suppose.

Dudeatl
02-06-12, 22:20
There's a new May's Massage on Roswell Road about a block north of I-285 on the right side, right across the street from Cocktail Cove. There's a foot massage sign in the window so I assume it's typical Chinese fare. Anyone tried it?It is related to the other May's as posted by someone else. I have been to the original May's twice. The first time, the chick said she was moving to the new location and told me to come see her. She had the strongest massage I have ever experienced. I posted about my experience. She was a really good therapist, and knew her stuff. Told me all about the continuing education, etc. Nine more visits and I get a free one. She want's repeat legit customers.

The second time at May's (bh) started more interesting, but was the same. She did not use a drape while I was face down, and the on the flip draped me but was kind of flirty telling me I'm handsome, etc. Jr. Jumped out of the towel, but was covered again. I think she is legit, but more flirty, hoping for repeat business.

Two different approaches, same goal.

Dudeatl
02-06-12, 22:25

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pick-your-own-price-body-massage/8129712I saw her once. It may have been a year ago. She may be the only english speaking person in her complex. That isn't a statement of a problem, or editorial comment, just a straight-up observation.

She will take her clothes off and let your hands roam, but it was mechanical and never felt fun. I thought she gave me an OK rub, and all seemed legit for the first 30 minutes.

I haven't been back.

Jimmia
02-07-12, 02:19

The apt complex is average and the entry way to her place smelled like funky urine.This has been the review MO on this girl forever. If you searched you could have saved the trip. Or if you email her and just ask if she does adult or sensual massage you will get a reply that it is strictly Therapeutic.

FWIW if have never seen the pictures you guys apparently found somewhere or I probably would have gone long ago instead of doing homework LOL

Slippery Jimbo
02-07-12, 18:49
Anyone have info on this one:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-_mouth-watering-new-blonde-120-spl-22/11257204

Shazbot1960
02-07-12, 19:17
I have not reported in a few months cause I have been visiting Q Massage in Kennesaw for the past 3-4 times for a decent rub and tug till last visit provider was not willing to do the deed after a great massage.

I was near Esquire in Roswell and have only stepped inside once over a year ago & ran when I saw the same work. 55+ looks like she had plastic surgery, flap jacks for breasts. I made a bee line for the door & she was upset.

Headed down the road for my first trip to Fuji, was pleased when I was greeted in the room by Suzie, late 20's 9. 0 body and nice face, looked a little Japanze, but states she is 100% Korean with nice skin and be cups. She was firmat$200 for FS including house fee when I offered $160 my small head reached for the extra 40 & it was worth it. Almost performed gymnastic movements during session. Nice kinky hair with blond highlights. She is worth a visit.

Bucktrain
02-07-12, 19:22

The apt complex is average and the entry way to her place smelled like funky urine.Is she fully clothed during the massage? And whats the damage? Thanks.

Niteluvr
02-07-12, 20:15
I have not reported in a few months cause I have been visiting Q Massage in Kennesaw for the past 3-4 times for a decent rub and tug till last visit provider was not willing to do the deed after a great massage.

I was near Esquire in Roswell and have only stepped inside once over a year ago & ran when I saw the same work. 55+ looks like she had plastic surgery, flap jacks for breasts. I made a bee line for the door & she was upset.

Headed down the road for my first trip to Fuji, was pleased when I was greeted in the room by Suzie, late 20's 9. 0 body and nice face, looked a little Japanze, but states she is 100% Korean with nice skin and be cups. She was firmat$200 for FS including house fee when I offered $160 my small head reached for the extra 40 & it was worth it. Almost performed gymnastic movements during session. Nice kinky hair with blond highlights. She is worth a visit.Glad they got some new talent. The last two women I saw there about 2-3 months ago were nothing to look at.

Jimmia
02-07-12, 21:59
Made a quick stoat Elite after work. They have stepped up their game. Greetedby finest mamasan ever if that is what she was, and she put me in the room for 30 min session (60) same price for hour with TS but I was in a hurry. I hoped it would be her doing me (she was hotter) burin came another named Kimberly. I wasnt there for FS, just a massage with a happy time. Kimberly had a huge rack but was thin. Said she was from Hawaii and today was her first day. I believe she really was a newbie.

Good massage no play face down so I started to wonder, button the flip she leaned down and without discussing money asked "rotion" there. I said sure. She flopped out a great set of twins that she said were double D and I believe it. She can't weight more then a buck 25. I played with the twins while she tookme to a happy land. She was funny and a pretty good massage. She never said if other stuff was available (I'm sure it was) but she had already done the deed. I asked her what kind of top I owed her and she said more is better. I haven't $60 which I thought was reasonable and she was happy. Total damage buck twenty and I will be back.

The other lady I saw on the way out and she definitely is hotter and also has a rack, but the girl I had I was happy with for sure.

Another manger got there after me, got a TS and was already gone before I was done and had other girl, maybe someone from here.

And thanks for reviews, I had see the post about the new mays on Roswell Road and I prob would have stopped there if not for mothers here already scoping it.

Jimmia
02-07-12, 22:02
Anyone have info on this one:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-_mouth-watering-new-blonde-120-spl-22/11257204I too am wondering about this one. I called her before going to elite trying to catch her on way from work for an immediate visit but I was almost to 285/75 and she said not for 40 mins. I couldn't find anything on searches but was going to TOFTT if she was available. Can't wait for a report on her if someone beats me to her.

Niteluvr
02-08-12, 00:04
Made a quick stoat Elite after work. They have stepped up their game. Greetedby finest mamasan ever if that is what she was, and she put me in the room for 30 min session (60) same price for hour with TS but I was in a hurry. I hoped it would be her doing me (she was hotter) burin came another named Kimberly. I wasnt there for FS, just a massage with a happy time. Kimberly had a huge rack but was thin. Said she was from Hawaii and today was her first day. I believe she really was a newbie.

Good massage no play face down so I started to wonder, button the flip she leaned down and without discussing money asked "rotion" there. I said sure. She flopped out a great set of twins that she said were double D and I believe it. She can't weight more then a buck 25. I played with the twins while she tookme to a happy land. She was funny and a pretty good massage. She never said if other stuff was available (I'm sure it was) but she had already done the deed. I asked her what kind of top I owed her and she said more is better. I haven't $60 which I thought was reasonable and she was happy. Total damage buck twenty and I will be back.

The other lady I saw on the way out and she definitely is hotter and also has a rack, but the girl I had I was happy with for sure.

Another manger got there after me, got a TS and was already gone before I was done and had other girl, maybe someone from here.

And thanks for reviews, I had see the post about the new mays on Roswell Road and I prob would have stopped there if not for mothers here already scoping it.Elite is like most lesser AMPs, talent comes and goes with long dry periods. Perhaps they're on a temporary upswing. Glad you found something nice.

Kool Breeze
02-08-12, 14:00
Any intel or reviews on this one. Not much of a massage type put I like this one. Any info is appreciated.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/todays-a-lovely-day-to-see-a-lovely-lady-24/8032777

Son Of Anarchy
02-09-12, 20:02
I was up near buford today and saw the wawa spa and quality spa right there on a side street near the consulate. Anybody checked them out? What's the scoop?