PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227]

JohnnyKash
05-06-24, 13:07
This is what I'm talking about. Also, I've tried staying draped, but that changes the entire vibe of the session. Seems like it's just a gamble and there's no way to tell what spot will get targeted. Kaina seemed like a nice spot and was surprised it got hit. I have zero tolerance for interactions with Uncle LEO. I don't want them stopping me down the street and definitely don't want them barging into my room while I'm at full attention.Is this happening because this is an election year.

Or is this going to be the new norm.

LuvitAtl
05-06-24, 15:10
I haven't tried a nuru massage before. Any recommendations?

(Not looking for FS).

MassageAwesome
05-06-24, 17:41
I was recently stopped by the police and questioned after visiting a place near Woodstock.

Be careful and don't admit anything, they were accusing me, but I told him I didn't have anything to say, and I only got a legitimate massage.Unless they have visual proof of me getting happiness or want to smell my private area, they need to leave me alone. "Sir I went to get a massage. Fill your quota with someone else."

YusefSupreme
05-06-24, 19:14
Unless they have visual proof of me getting happiness or want to smell my private area, they need to leave me alone. "Sir I went to get a massage. Fill your quota with someone else."I'm AA. If I got pulled over and told LE that, best case scenario, one of you mongers would have to bond me out, LOL.

TacoSauce3
05-06-24, 19:30
Had the opportunity to go check them out. Let in by mamasan. Very nice lady, but so tiny. Paid 0. 8 for 45 minutes (ouch!) Led to my room and waited. MT shows up and is a young Korean girl. Nice looking with a firm body. Perky tits with nice erasers and clean down below. Much time spent on negotiations. She said this is her first week and was asking about prices locally. Ended up with nude with light touch and handshake for $. No kissing or any type of GFE. Anything else would have been covered and was asking $. 5 to $$ for the upgrades. I just don't see this place as a good deal. Local agencies only cost about 0. 7 more and you get a beautiful girl, private apt. , private shower with preview, big comfortable bed, LFK / DFK, GFE, BBBJCIM and CFS (upgrade can be had) plus a full hour.

Even local parlors you can get FS OTD for $$ up to $$. 5 at many places. Now the lady will not be as nice looking, but the services will be much greater.

What am I missing about this place? Maybe since she was new and this was my first time there, this might not be a true representation of this place. Please enlighten me either through the board or by DM. Thanks.I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but this and all (most) of this person's previous post scream LE. Am I wrong?

Sgt Lurker
05-06-24, 20:10
Remember STF UP! "I do not wish to discuss my day, am I being detained for free to go. ".

Unless they have visual proof of me getting happiness or want to smell my private area, they need to leave me alone. "Sir I went to get a massage. Fill your quota with someone else."

JohnnyKash
05-06-24, 20:43
I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but this and all (most) of this person's previous post scream LE. Am I wrong?I kinda can see that because of the lack of post as well as the type of post he post in this section some of the post should be in other sections but it could be him just getting acclimated to the board.

The Wiseacre
05-06-24, 23:08
I kinda can see that because of the lack of post as well as the type of post he post in this section some of the post should be in other sections but it could be him just getting acclimated to the board.Bro clear some space in your DMs.

JohnnyKash
05-07-24, 01:01
Bro clear some space in your DMs.Cleared out the inbox.

Sexhoundtn2
05-07-24, 14:52
What's going on down there in Atlanta? I get down there several times a year on business and usually hit a strip club or two and then an AMP or two before I leave. Seven healing was my go to last stop before heading back to Tennessee. I read in the non-AMP section that it had closed. Is that correct? I think I have also been to Pine tree and Wawa near downtown and a couple of others. I can't remember their names. Are there still any good AMPs left with decent looking girls that offer FS? Of course, if any of you guys ever need any Knoxville info yell at me. Things are about dead here, but there are a few nuggets here and there.

MassageAwesome
05-07-24, 19:11
I'm AA. If I got pulled over and told LE that, best case scenario, one of you mongers would have to bond me out, LOL.Yea same here. Of course I can't say that, especially to Cobb Co. They pull you over when you go 2 miles past speed limit. LOL.

MunchMacoochie
05-08-24, 08:08
I was recently stopped by the police and questioned after visiting a place near Woodstock.

Be careful and don't admit anything, they were accusing me, but I told him I didn't have anything to say, and I only got a legitimate massage.Which jurisdiction stopped you? Cherokee SO, Woodstock PD, Bartow?

And which parlor?

MunchMacoochie
05-08-24, 08:12
Hello mongers,

I gave up on AMPs months ago because of all of the Uncle LEO activities in Roswell and other spots. Just curious, do you guys just roll the dice when you go into these places, or is there something that you look for that gets your spidey senses tingling to know how to avoid trouble? I'm a vet of the Atlanta scene from the 90's (the good ol days LOL), Club Nikki, Gentleman's Club, Follies day shift, and Gold Spa. My hands have been everywhere in this town. I don't remember a time when I was so skirmish about walking into an AMP as I am now.

Not trying to put anybody's bizness in the streets, so feel free to PM with any advice.

TIA,

Yusef.I rolled into the parking lot of one of my regular places last week and notice a fit young man sitting in a pickup truck. Then I noticed another fit young man sitting in a car.

I parked in front of another shop and observed them for 10 minutes. They just sat there.

"Nah," I said to myself, "there are other shops. ".

Not sure what they were up to but it creeped me enough to bail.

SparkyXX816
05-08-24, 16:22
Phoenix Day Spa and Hongyan Massage are close and you'll leave happy.Hongyan is very good. Any info to share on Phoenix? Girls looks? Ages?

Sexhoundtn2
05-08-24, 18:38
Hey guys, I'm coming back to Atlanta tomorrow. I plan to do my usual routine and hit the strip club daytime. I usually do that and do my business there grab it by the give myself a couple hours to recuperate and then hit healing in Cartersville or sometimes GQ in Dalton. Seven healing was my favorite and obviously it is closed. Is there anything else in that area around Cartersville or along the interstate north of Atlanta is FS and has decent service and decent looking women? I read the form for two days and it seems like there's way too much going on down there. My head is frazzled. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville help feel free to ask.

GorosDawg
05-09-24, 00:07
I rolled into the parking lot of one of my regular places last week and notice a fit young man sitting in a pickup truck. Then I noticed another fit young man sitting in a car.

I parked in front of another shop and observed them for 10 minutes. They just sat there.

Not sure what they were up to but it creeped me enough to bail.Munch, a week before Kaina got busted I was sitting in the front room with Lisa and Lulu talking after my massage. In the span of one minute two very fit young guys (28-35) came in and asked for a 30 minute massage. It was obvious they had not been before and I told the girls this seemed strange to me. Two days before the bust I stopped by for a minute on my way to a meeting in Roswell. Lulu pointed out to me that an off duty police officer was outside protecting the jewellery store next door. Seemed odd to me in the middle of the day on a Tuesday. The day after the bust I was in the area so I stopped by the jewellery store before heading to the airport. There was no cop outside and I went in asked about it. The girl working in the store knew nothing about police protection.

Trust your creep meter.

GreekLurker212
05-09-24, 11:09
I was in a mood for a nice massage and was in the area so I pulled up to adore. I haven't been there in a while but last time I went I remember it being decent. These places been getting raided lately so I check rubmaps to see if they still open and they are. I was greeted by a middle aged woman and requested a hour, she's not much of a looker her name is Coco. She took me to the room and came back 5 min later for massage. The massage started off great. Back rub was decent not the best. Usually at these type places I get a back rub, and they rub the front of your body and feet. She only have me a backrub completely disregarded the front and the feet. Soon as it was time to flip she ask for tip. She asked for 100? I told her no, 60. I've already paid the 70 for the hour massage. After the rub and tug she cleans me up and says meet me out the front. ONLY 30 MIN WENT BY! I asked her was that a hour? She acts as though she doesn't understand me I repeat myself and she says yes. I did not want to get disrespectful so I decided to cut my losses and call it a day. I woudlnt recommend this place the service is trash and the quality of the women is not worth what they are asking for in a tip. I've gotten way better service at my old go to spot which was Rose on piedmont road. Ill give another CAMP KAMP another chance if I have another experience like that I'm just going to stick with legit places because I go for the massage spa treatment more-so than the HE. I was very disappointed I haven't been able to find a go to place since my fav spot has gotten raided. If any of you know of a place that does great massages legit or not let me know, my messages are open!

Parkway91
05-09-24, 13:27
I rolled into the parking lot of one of my regular places last week and notice a fit young man sitting in a pickup truck. Then I noticed another fit young man sitting in a car.

Not sure what they were up to but it creeped me enough to bail.What part of town was this? I'll make sure to avoid the area. Sad use of our tax dollars if it's the heat.

DfkMaster
05-10-24, 13:38
I am struggling getting access to rubmaps. I do not use bitcoin. Is there anybody that can assist me. I have an account. Or share with me and I will pay you. THANKS for your patience.

MongerWannabae
05-10-24, 14:06

Not sure what they were up to but it creeped me enough to bail.You posted this in the Columbus thread as well. Were you in Atlanta? Or Columbus?

MunchMacoochie
05-11-24, 07:58
You posted this in the Columbus thread as well. Were you in Atlanta? Or Columbus?Weird. I've never been to Columbus, never posted in that section. The matrix must've had a glitch.

92 in Woodstock.

Basser
05-11-24, 18:15
Weird. I've never been to Columbus, never posted in that section. The matrix must've had a glitch.

92 in Woodstock.I saw that too and figured some guy was just copying your post. Some guys do that. Pretty sure yours was posted first.

I Luv This
05-12-24, 21:26

Be careful and don't admit anything, they were accusing me, but I told him I didn't have anything to say, and I only got a legitimate massage.Many of the girls are asking which store were you leaving when you got stopped?

NycFinest718
05-13-24, 08:53
I saw Holiday was permanently closed. Anyone know what happened? I hadn't been in a while but they usually did a good job when I went.

MunchMacoochie
05-13-24, 15:10
I saw that too and figured some guy was just copying your post. Some guys do that. Pretty sure yours was posted first.I went over to that forum and posted a note to be careful. They had already sorta flagged it.

LocoLover6969
05-13-24, 19:27
Hello mongers. Anyone have a location on a thick older girl Chinese with tatts on both rists? She's working in the Cartersville area. Pm please.

MunchMacoochie
05-14-24, 09:02
Many of the girls are asking which store were you leaving when you got stopped?He PM'd me the details but it's a fairly moot point. The Golden Triangle is under LE scrutiny. I feel sorry for the girls.

It's the Gov's wife trying to stop exploitation. Which I'm in favor of. If I ever witnessed trafficking, enslavement, under age (I carded a girl once, really), I'd find a way to report it.

But these women are members of the community, home-owners sometimes, kids in our school systems. They just want to make money and have some sort of life.

I Luv This
05-14-24, 11:34
He PM'd me the details but it's a fairly moot point. The Golden Triangle is under LE scrutiny. I feel sorry for the girls.

It's the Gov's wife trying to stop exploitation. Which I'm in favor of. If I ever witnessed trafficking, enslavement, under age (I carded a girl once, really), I'd find a way to report it.

But these women are members of the community, home-owners sometimes, kids in our school systems. They just want to make money and have some sort of life.I would say it seemed to matter to the girls that asked. Knowing that your specific store is under watch is good info to have. Not sure beyond that.

Tuffii99
05-14-24, 17:51
I stopped by ML since it has been awhile and asked for Mia / Monica. Was told she left.

New girls are Ada, Cici, Niko and Jasmine. I took a 30 minute session with Jasmine, who has a full length tattoo on her left arm. Nice session; I will return to see her and get a closer look at the other masseuses.

FujiMan1
05-14-24, 21:51
Went to DDS in Duluth about 2. 5 weeks ago. It was pretty great, the girl there was maybe 5'7/5'8 and thic. Curly hair in a pony tail, blue scubs. Anyone know how often those girls move around. Or have any idea what her name may be?

DreamHound
05-15-24, 01:35

Be careful and don't admit anything, they were accusing me, but I told him I didn't have anything to say, and I only got a legitimate massage.I had the same thing happen over at Cheshire, stopped and asked me questions. I just said I had a legit massage and don't know anything about anyone doing anything else. I declined to give information and the let me roll on out. Said they were with GPD instead of FPD so it was weird but they did say they were investigation possible sex trafficking. Either way stay safe and always utilize your right to remain silent.

MunchMacoochie
05-15-24, 06:03
I would say it seemed to matter to the girls that asked. Knowing that your specific store is under watch is good info to have. Not sure beyond that.I think a wise consumer would assume they're all being surveilled in that area.

EndOfLine
05-15-24, 08:24
Stopped by the other day and achieved what I wanted, however I made the rookie mistake of not separating my money before I got out of the car and paid for it. $$ lighter and yes, I know I royally screwed myself.

StrockInBizkit
05-15-24, 11:27
Went to DDS in Duluth about 2. 5 weeks ago. It was pretty great, the girl there was maybe 5'7/5'8 and thic. Curly hair in a pony tail, blue scubs. Anyone know how often those girls move around. Or have any idea what her name may be?Was she on the older side or younger? If she's on the older side, sounds like it may have been Jasmine.

Colonel16
05-15-24, 17:51
Saw the locations of A1 and ZR which I have heard about from this board. Still driving north I saw Piao Xue and Ming: any feedback on these two? Next I ended up on Piedmont from Barrett Pkwy and saw Ly Massage: any feedback on this one? Finally traveling on Roswell saw Chi Massage: any feedback on this one?

I must say while I hit North Fulton and Gwinnett and became very comfortable with my usual in Roswell, I obviously was missing out on quite a few in Northwest Atlanta. I am sure many of you Roswell Mongers are looking for new locations so I hope to hear some feedback on this new area for me to travel to.

I have hit Asian Wellness, V and Oriental so far. Nothing special as of yet. If anyone has more details on one of these would appreciate the intel either through this board or DM. Thanks.

MassageAwesome
05-15-24, 18:07
Saw the locations of A1 and ZR which I have heard about from this board. Still driving north I saw Piao Xue and Ming: any feedback on these two? Next I ended up on Piedmont from Barrett Pkwy and saw Ly Massage: any feedback on this one? Finally traveling on Roswell saw Chi Massage: any feedback on this one?

I must say while I hit North Fulton and Gwinnett and became very comfortable with my usual in Roswell, I obviously was missing out on quite a few in Northwest Atlanta. I am sure many of you Roswell Mongers are looking for new locations so I hope to hear some feedback on this new area for me to travel to.

I have hit Asian Wellness, V and Oriental so far. Nothing special as of yet. If anyone has more details on one of these would appreciate the intel either through this board or DM. Thanks.Paio Xue is your typical rub and tug. Just like most of the Cobb area if you shed a tad more green you may get some nude action.

HEMark
05-15-24, 21:10
Stopped by the old spot looking for old acquaintances. Asked for Apple and Mary and they seemed to have moved on.

Was greeted by Wendy, a new girl. Pretty standard result HE after the flip. Very little UTC sort of inching away. Not the same vibe as before. Hope our rapport improves with follow up visits.

Anyone tried any of the other newbies. Don't want to give up on this old tug shack.

JohnnyKash
05-16-24, 12:39

I have hit Asian Wellness, V and Oriental so far. Nothing special as of yet. If anyone has more details on one of these would appreciate the intel either through this board or DM. Thanks.Interesting LY on Barrett Pkwy not sure I have seen that what is it next too.

AtlantaFunGuy
05-16-24, 12:59
Interesting LY on Barrett Pkwy not sure I have seen that what is it next too.25 XX E Piedmont Rd, Marietta, GA 30062 next to Ultra Nails & Tan in Sprayberry Collection (also has Subway & Pizza Hut).

Duncs
05-16-24, 13:27
I had the same thing happen over at Cheshire, stopped and asked me questions. I just said I had a legit massage and don't know anything about anyone doing anything else. I declined to give information and the let me roll on out. Said they were with GPD instead of FPD so it was weird but they did say they were investigation possible sex trafficking. Either way stay safe and always utilize your right to remain silent.Do you mind sharing which shop on Cheshire you were leaving when this occurred? Thanks.

DaveTheLoveMan
05-16-24, 15:42
Stopped by the other day and achieved what I wanted, however I made the rookie mistake of not separating my money before I got out of the car and paid for it. $$ lighter and yes, I know I royally screwed myself.Do you remember the name of the lady you saw? Last I was there it was not a good experience so I'm curious if it's gotten any better.

MassageAwesome
05-16-24, 17:10
Do you remember the name of the lady you saw? Last I was there it was not a good experience so I'm curious if it's gotten any better.Don't think this place will ever get better, especially in attitude. They know they're the only spa in the Cobb area. When there is no competition, do whatever or act however the fuck you want.

DaveTheLoveMan
05-16-24, 19:13
Don't think this place will ever get better, especially in attitude. They know they're the only spa in the Cobb area. When there is no competition, do whatever or act however the fuck you want.I don't disagree with you, but a man can be hopeful! They might have to start trying if they get so bad no one goes to them anymore. Also 7 Healing Spa was the only Spa around for the counties surrounding Cartersville and I have had more positive experiences there than negative. I miss that place.

ChrisBingo
05-16-24, 19:20
Any one know where Mary went?

Stopped by the old spot looking for old acquaintances. Asked for Apple and Mary and they seemed to have moved on.

Was greeted by Wendy, a new girl. Pretty standard result HE after the flip. Very little UTC sort of inching away. Not the same vibe as before. Hope our rapport improves with follow up visits.

Anyone tried any of the other newbies. Don't want to give up on this old tug shack.

BlkMonkey
05-16-24, 21:15
I saw a new girl name Choi in ek healing she is the most pretty girl I ever seen in GA. Nice body like the Bobby doll, super models and nice skin. I think every one will falling in love with her. In my view give her perfect 10 points.

Georgia111
05-16-24, 23:36
This is my go to spot.

The girls (Hannah especially) smoking hot and super into it.

KC1985
05-17-24, 12:06
I saw a new girl name Choi in ek healing she is the most pretty girl I ever seen in GA. Nice body like the Bobby doll, super models and nice skin. I think every one will falling in love with her. In my view give her perfect 10 points.Why are all your posts about Elk healing? Are you affiliated with them? This seems like advertising.

NickyMassage
05-17-24, 12:31
Gentlemen and fellow mongers! LOL Anyone have any intel on Anna's off pleasant Hill near Ronald Reagan? I've been to 888 over that way but never saw Anna's til yesterday. Want to give it a try but just wanted to hear from anyone with prior visits. PM is fine! Thanks and stay safe!

NickyMassage
05-17-24, 12:42
I know for most people that location is super far but if you are ever out that way. Ask for Ilene and thank me later! LOL well let me say. If you are looking for great customer service (not getting cheated on your time). A sensual time. Relaxing and feeling like a King. Ask for Ilene! She is the best! No she is not FS. At least that I know of! But I've been seeing her for almost a year and each visit gets better. She does a great and attentive massage! Then after the flip and HE. She trims my toenails and gives me a junior pedicure. Without me asking! One time she gave me a second HE without me asking! Last time I saw her which was last week. She did all of that plus hot stones! Come on man.!! LOL and she is slim petite and easy on the eyes! So again if you just looking for a nice time and to be pampered. The drive is worth it! And she never negotiated with me on tip so I usually do between $160-$180 otd. Can't beat it in my eyes! Saw another chick with some nice sized boobs but never got service from her.

DanPen
05-17-24, 13:42
I know for most people that location is super far but if you are ever out that way. Ask for Ilene and thank me later! LOL well let me say. If you are looking for great customer service (not getting cheated on your time). A sensual time. Relaxing and feeling like a King. Ask for Ilene! She is the best! No she is not FS. At least that I know of! But I've been seeing her for almost a year and each visit gets better. She does a great and attentive massage! Then after the flip and HE. She trims my toenails and gives me a junior pedicure. Without me asking! One time she gave me a second HE without me asking! Last time I saw her which was last week. She did all of that plus hot stones! Come on man.!! LOL and she is slim petite and easy on the eyes! So again if you just looking for a nice time and to be pampered. The drive is worth it! And she never negotiated with me on tip so I usually do between $160-$180 otd. Can't beat it in my eyes! Saw another chick with some nice sized boobs but never got service from her.She is great. Last time I visited her she edged me for a good 10 minutes until my entire body was shaking. And no complaints about tip. However I wish she would get nude or offer more than just standard service, but her standard offering is above average so I'll live with it.

SkyWookie
05-17-24, 13:46
Gentlemen and fellow mongers! LOL Anyone have any intel on Anna's off pleasant Hill near Ronald Reagan? I've been to 888 over that way but never saw Anna's til yesterday. Want to give it a try but just wanted to hear from anyone with prior visits. PM is fine! Thanks and stay safe!Went their twice, I'd call it more "legit" 1st time the girl was offended when I ask about he, "not that kind of place go down road" and second time girl said she'd give me oil if I wanted to diy.

DanPen
05-17-24, 13:48
This is my go to spot.

The girls (Hannah especially) smoking hot and super into it.What was the damage?

DanPen
05-17-24, 13:52

Anyone tried any of the other newbies. Don't want to give up on this old tug shack.That is disappointing. There have been recent reports of better times here (Nude HJ, FJ, CBJ, CFS). Maybe I will delay visiting until the A-team rotation returns.

TerryUnderpant
05-17-24, 15:04
Gentlemen and fellow mongers! LOL Anyone have any intel on Anna's off pleasant Hill near Ronald Reagan? I've been to 888 over that way but never saw Anna's til yesterday. Want to give it a try but just wanted to hear from anyone with prior visits. PM is fine! Thanks and stay safe!When I went like a year and a half ago, it was legit. I don't know now.

YouDunnome
05-17-24, 15:20
Hello I'm just hoping to get pointed in the right direction. I'll be visiting tomorrow and wanted to see what parlors I should visit and ones to stay clear of.

Colonel16
05-17-24, 16:04
Gentlemen and fellow mongers! LOL Anyone have any intel on Anna's off pleasant Hill near Ronald Reagan? I've been to 888 over that way but never saw Anna's til yesterday. Want to give it a try but just wanted to hear from anyone with prior visits. PM is fine! Thanks and stay safe!I went two times a couple years ago and it was 100% legit. What I recall is that the Asian lady was pleasant to look at and spoke English. She gave a decent massage, but did not budge from being legit. Now it has been awhile so I am curious to hear if anyone else has some new info. Maybe there is someone new there with a different set of rules.

AvgJhsn
05-17-24, 16:55
Went to Ling Massage -by shallowford goodwil, Couple of times to see how things are. Drew "sophie" both times, and both were the same, standard service. Sophie is nice, friendly, poor english, typical AMP masseuse. She has a perm / curly hair. She gives a real good firm pressure massage. Which I appreciate, But she is all about the massage. No teasing, tolerates otc and backs away at any attempt to utc. Good technique on the finish, just a bit too much oil for my liking, got the job done tho. I'd probably go back if I'm in the neighborhood and have an itch, otherwise I'll stick to my home territory, as it's a little out of my way.

70/40 otd both times. As always YMMV.

HornyKojak
05-17-24, 18:15
So this little spinner is working Moonlite. Has some GPS but getting the pants to put back on helped cure it. Nice body but was a little robotic.

MrRubGuy123
05-18-24, 11:27
Great massage, great teasing, great tits, great bbj. Kati delivers but I would recommend going to see her at her little studio on Jimmy Carter. She works there a couple days a week by appointment only. Showed up there this week and she was in a short dress with. I found out later she had no panties on. BBJ and FIV is on the table. I think for the right amount of green she would do FS if she's comfortable with you. She's a hustler and will text you a lot. She also splits her time between 3 other massage parlors in Duluth, Buford and Suwannee. Text the number that's linked to flow massage on google.

MrRubGuy123
05-18-24, 11:28
I went two times a couple years ago and it was 100% legit. What I recall is that the Asian lady was pleasant to look at and spoke English. She gave a decent massage, but did not budge from being legit. Now it has been awhile so I am curious to hear if anyone else has some new info. Maybe there is someone new there with a different set of rules.Lackluster HJ is available. Massage tables suck.

Basser
05-18-24, 15:39
Great massage, great teasing, great tits, great bbj. Kati delivers but I would recommend going to see her at her little studio on Jimmy Carter. She works there a couple days a week by appointment only. Showed up there this week and she was in a short dress with. I found out later she had no panties on. BBJ and FIV is on the table. I think for the right amount of green she would do FS if she's comfortable with you. She's a hustler and will text you a lot. She also splits her time between 3 other massage parlors in Duluth, Buford and Suwannee. Text the number that's linked to flow massage on google.Where in Suwannee does she work?

AlexGsxr
05-19-24, 02:37
So this little spinner is working Moonlite. Has some GPS but getting the pants to put back on helped cure it. Nice body but was a little robotic.Is this moonlight on satellite? Is she Latina? What's on the menu and damage.

Member #2227
05-19-24, 09:33
I went to my first AMP when I was 18 growing up in the northeast. At the time it was $40 an hour and 50,75, 100 for extras. My last visit was to SiSi right before they closed. The level of focus our state as decided to place on these locations has changed them from a relatively harmless and almost completely safe relaxation to a legitimate risk to my family and profession. I congratulate our politicians on their pointless victory. Personally, I've moved to the cuddle websites which are pain and hit or miss but completely unregulated. I miss the days of the good agencies in town and unmolested massages. What I miss most, however, Is a nice glute massage. I've been going to soothing hands for legitimate massage but they ignore that area. In fact, massage envy is better LOL. Any ideas of legitimate places that focus more on that but are off the radar because there are no extras?

Han57
05-19-24, 11:51
I am not a fan of Asian massage parlors however I was in need of a massage after doing lots of yard work this past week. I went to BD Health Care, corner of Highway 29 & Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville which is close by to me. I arrived about 30 minutes before they closed apparently and was in the mood for an hour massage. 80 for an hour. The gal that did the massage was probably late 30's, cute, hard to understand. Fairly good medium to hard pressure. No teasing, massage lasted a full hour. I would have been up for extras but my motivation for being there in the first place was a massage. I have not been to a massage parlor in ages. I think they were motivated to close the shop because when I checked out and left the girls that worked there were right behind me, shutting the place down and locking up and leaving the building. Maybe my timing was bad. They close at 9 pm. The girl that gave me the massage her name was Ye-Ye or Yo-Yo, or something like that. Anyone else been to this place? I would consider going back actually, the massage was decent and I am pretty sure extras can be had if they recognize you as a repeat customer.

RudyMantooth
05-19-24, 12:51
Personally, I've moved to the cuddle websites which are pain and hit or miss but completely unregulated.I imagine anyone taking advantage of these sites wants to keep it to himself, but there are a few ladies on cuddle sites who I've seen on rub sites. Any advice on keywords to look for or how much damage to expect. Been hesitant to pull that trigger without knowing.

KC1985
05-19-24, 19:05
I went to my first AMP when I was 18 growing up in the northeast. At the time it was $40 an hour and 50,75, 100 for extras. My last visit was to SiSi right before they closed. The level of focus our state as decided to place on these locations has changed them from a relatively harmless and almost completely safe relaxation to a legitimate risk to my family and profession. I congratulate our politicians on their pointless victory. Personally, I've moved to the cuddle websites which are pain and hit or miss but completely unregulated. I miss the days of the good agencies in town and unmolested massages. What I miss most, however, Is a nice glute massage. I've been going to soothing hands for legitimate massage but they ignore that area. In fact, massage envy is better LOL. Any ideas of legitimate places that focus more on that but are off the radar because there are no extras?Just DM'd you.

Brogaine
05-19-24, 19:40
I used to see her at meet massage in lawrenceville, but I called recently and they said she is no longer working there.

Tcmb1
05-19-24, 22:39
Tried Abro in Suwanee. You need to sign in. Received a quality 1 hr massage that was very relaxing. And legit. No teasing but she wasn't concerned with the drape always being in place. Rachel is tall with a thin body.

Anyone tried any of the other newbies. Don't want to give up on this old tug shack..

IAmNotGr8
05-19-24, 23:28
I have seen ladies being banned from the site from time to time. Since they join the site by providing ID, it's almost impossible to join again after a ban. So they have to be extremely discreet when they offer any sexual favor during the cuddle session.

Also I learned from other state forum that the moderators check usasg site to find out if any of those registered women are offering any extras.

I imagine anyone taking advantage of these sites wants to keep it to himself, but there are a few ladies on cuddle sites who I've seen on rub sites. Any advice on keywords to look for or how much damage to expect. Been hesitant to pull that trigger without knowing.

AlexGsxr
05-20-24, 12:12
Tried Abro in Suwanee. You need to sign in. Received a quality 1 hr massage that was very relaxing. And legit. No teasing but she wasn't concerned with the drape always being in place. Rachel is tall with a thin body.

.Really? Maybe they are being careful. I always have fun when I go there.

AlexGsxr
05-20-24, 12:13
I used to see her at meet massage in lawrenceville, but I called recently and they said she is no longer working there.I do. Check your inbox.

Tuffii99
05-20-24, 16:08
I stopped by ML since it has been awhile and asked for Mia / Monica. Was told she left.

New girls are Ada, Cici, Niko and Jasmine. I took a 30 minute session with Jasmine, who has a full length tattoo on her left arm. Nice session; I will return to see her and get a closer look at the other masseuses.I returned to ML to see Jasmine but she had an appointment coming within minutes and I didn't want to wait or leave. (I just love her full-sleeve tattoo with flowers on her shoulder and a simple line all the way to the wrist, smoky hot!

I saw Niko this time. She is really nice, younger (looks like late 20's but probably older) prettier and more playful than Mia-Monica. I'll take a full hour next time!

Phean
05-20-24, 18:27
Any recommendations for this West Palm Beach temporary transplant around Buckhead / Brookhaven (literally right on the border of both).

TIA.

XXX6969
05-20-24, 20:13
Great massage, great teasing, great tits, great bbj. Kati delivers but I would recommend going to see her at her little studio on Jimmy Carter. She works there a couple days a week by appointment only. Showed up there this week and she was in a short dress with. I found out later she had no panties on. BBJ and FIV is on the table. I think for the right amount of green she would do FS if she's comfortable with you. She's a hustler and will text you a lot. She also splits her time between 3 other massage parlors in Duluth, Buford and Suwannee. Text the number that's linked to flow massage on google.Would you please give us more info on this Kati or Katie lady? I assume she's Asian? I texted the number linked to flow massage on Google but no response at all.

HEMark
05-20-24, 20:43
Really? Maybe they are being careful. I always have fun when I go there.Never been unlucky there, YMMV but never legit.

Basser
05-20-24, 20:48
Would you please give us more info on this Kati or Katie lady? I assume she's Asian? I texted the number linked to flow massage on Google but no response at all.I'd be interested as well. Pm is fine.

HEMark
05-20-24, 20:54
Suwanee, Massage for one hour drew Mamasam, Pro!,Pro!,Pro! Plenty of teasing and great massage, but strike out on the flip.

Still one of the best massage sessions to be had. Got to say! Anyone with better luck with other girls there get in touch.

Georgia111
05-20-24, 21:17
Suwanee, Massage for one hour drew Mamasam, Pro!,Pro!,Pro! Plenty of teasing and great massage, but strike out on the flip.

Still one of the best massage sessions to be had. Got to say! Anyone with better luck with other girls there get in touch.Yeah, I couldn't get may to do that either. She's really nice though.

Member #2227
05-20-24, 22:16
I have seen ladies being banned from the site from time to time. Since they join the site by providing ID, it's almost impossible to join again after a ban. So they have to be extremely discreet when they offer any sexual favor during the cuddle session.

Also I learned from other state forum that the moderators check usasg site to find out if any of those registered women are offering any extras.Without getting into details, about 80% of the cuddlecomfort girls offer extras. General HJ but sometimes much more. Usually for pay but occasionally they just do for fun. General thoughts. More karma equals more likely extras. New girl with high prices does not suggest extras. Just because a girl states platonic only means nothing they understand the game too. The site is quite prudish with a large portion of the male clients terrified or in awe of women. Black or Hispanic girls offer better hit rates.

I'm unlikely to share specific ladies on PM unless you have a nice coed UTR sb to share.

Funbr202
05-20-24, 23:12
So this little spinner is working Moonlite. Has some GPS but getting the pants to put back on helped cure it. Nice body but was a little robotic.Is this a new Miki or the prior returned?

Prior Miki (Aka Tina) had flower blossom vine like tattoo between shoulder blades and a sparrow tattoo on upper left arm. Both calf's would have surgery pin scars.

Louis Cypher
05-21-24, 13:39
So, is Seven Healing in Cartersville still up and running or no?

If so, anything close by take its spot? Coming through from Chattanooga next week. Anyone need any suggestions up this way let me know.

DaveTheLoveMan
05-22-24, 08:08

If so, anything close by take its spot? Coming through from Chattanooga next week. Anyone need any suggestions up this way let me know.Last I drove by there, which was awhile ago, it was still closed. Though I just checked Google and it has updated times for when they are open now. So it's not that far off the interstate if you are coming from Chattanooga. Would you stop by there to confirm for us?

Jpjjss
05-22-24, 09:27
I am not a fan of Asian massage parlors however I was in need of a massage after doing lots of yard work this past week. I went to BD Health Care, corner of Highway 29 & Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville which is close by to me. I arrived about 30 minutes before they closed apparently and was in the mood for an hour massage. 80 for an hour. The gal that did the massage was probably late 30's, cute, hard to understand. Fairly good medium to hard pressure. No teasing, massage lasted a full hour. I would have been up for extras but my motivation for being there in the first place was a massage. I have not been to a massage parlor in ages. I think they were motivated to close the shop because when I checked out and left the girls that worked there were right behind me, shutting the place down and locking up and leaving the building. Maybe my timing was bad. They close at 9 pm. The girl that gave me the massage her name was Ye-Ye or Yo-Yo, or something like that. Anyone else been to this place? I would consider going back actually, the massage was decent and I am pretty sure extras can be had if they recognize you as a repeat customer.I used to be a regular there a few years ago but the girl I used to see moved to another spot. She would give HJ but nothing else. I wouldn't be surprised if this place is totally legit now but I don't know.

MunchMacoochie
05-22-24, 12:00
Last I drove by there, which was awhile ago, it was still closed. Though I just checked Google and it has updated times for when they are open now. So it's not that far off the interstate if you are coming from Chattanooga. Would you stop by there to confirm for us?I drove by and it's closed. Went to July and got a very skilled edging massage from the owl on duty. Way past her prime but serious skills.

AlexGsxr
05-22-24, 16:19
Any one has been to any of Sam's spots lately? Curious to know the rotation. Anyone worth seen.

Colonel16
05-22-24, 16:47
I saw a post for this place, but I have tried calling and texting but no reply. Can someone DM how to get in touch with Kati. Is it a secret handshake or something?

Tuffii99
05-22-24, 19:51
I returned to ML to see Jasmine but she had an appointment coming within minutes and I didn't want to wait or leave. (I just love her full-sleeve tattoo with flowers on her shoulder and a simple line all the way to the wrist, smoky hot!

I saw Niko this time. She is really nice, younger (looks like late 20's but probably older) prettier and more playful than Mia-Monica. I'll take a full hour next time!Does anyone know where Mia / Monica at ML went? PM is fine.

Basser
05-22-24, 21:42
I saw a post for this place, but I have tried calling and texting but no reply. Can someone DM how to get in touch with Kati. Is it a secret handshake or something?I'm in the same boat. Text and call with no response.

ChrisBingo
05-22-24, 21:49
Go read the Manhattan massage board.

Why can't Atl be like that! LOL.

Guys here bumbling around and NYC is Gods speed.

XXX6969
05-22-24, 21:53
I know for most people that location is super far but if you are ever out that way. Ask for Ilene and thank me later! LOL well let me say. If you are looking for great customer service (not getting cheated on your time). A sensual time. Relaxing and feeling like a King. Ask for Ilene! She is the best! No she is not FS. At least that I know of! But I've been seeing her for almost a year and each visit gets better. She does a great and attentive massage! Then after the flip and HE. She trims my toenails and gives me a junior pedicure. Without me asking! One time she gave me a second HE without me asking! Last time I saw her which was last week. She did all of that plus hot stones! Come on man.!! LOL and she is slim petite and easy on the eyes! So again if you just looking for a nice time and to be pampered. The drive is worth it! And she never negotiated with me on tip so I usually do between $160-$180 otd. Can't beat it in my eyes! Saw another chick with some nice sized boobs but never got service from her.Did you text the number listed on Google ahead of time to make appointment with Ilene? Does she allow OTC or UTC?

TIA.

DfkMaster
05-23-24, 13:23
I am struggling getting access to rubmaps. I do not use bitcoin. Is there anybody that can assist me. I have an account. Or share with me and I will pay you. THANKS for your patience.

DfkMaster
05-23-24, 13:35
Did you text the number listed on Google ahead of time to make appointment with Ilene? Does she allow OTC or UTC?

TIA.Where is this dream located?

DfkMaster
05-23-24, 13:50
So this little spinner is working Moonlite. Has some GPS but getting the pants to put back on helped cure it. Nice body but was a little robotic.I have no idea.

What you are saying or the Location I assume here bane mili.

DfkMaster
05-23-24, 13:54
Great massage, great teasing, great tits, great bbj. Kati delivers but I would recommend going to see her at her little studio on Jimmy Carter. She works there a couple days a week by appointment only. Showed up there this week and she was in a short dress with. I found out later she had no panties on. BBJ and FIV is on the table. I think for the right amount of green she would do FS if she's comfortable with you. She's a hustler and will text you a lot. She also splits her time between 3 other massage parlors in Duluth, Buford and Suwannee. Text the number that's linked to flow massage on google.Hello you did nit mention her name. Plus you said 3+ spots.

DfkMaster
05-23-24, 19:46
Would you please give us more info on this Kati or Katie lady? I assume she's Asian? I texted the number linked to flow massage on Google but no response at all.Ditto no reply to text. Please advise. Just called Voice mail George wth

HornyKojak
05-23-24, 22:01
I have no idea.

What you are saying or the Location I assume here bane mili.GPS =thinks her pussy is gold. Moonlite is the shop. Hot little spinner not the skinny owl. Not really my style since she doesn't want you to touch her at all. And her name was Miki.

HornyKojak
05-23-24, 22:06
Ditto no reply to text. Please advise. Just called Voice mail George wthThis sounds a lot like a chick I've seen for a decade now. Nipples like pencil erasers. Just had some body work done too so she's not so pudgy now. Private Shop by the Varsity on JCB.

Colonel16
05-24-24, 00:19
Appointments don't mean anything to them. They grab the quick dollar where they can. I set up an appointment for this morning and make the long drive up there. Never been and took the advice of a previous monger on who to choose thinking it will be worth my time. I get there about 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment and the mamasan says that she just took a customer. I can wait 50 minutes and she will be ready. I say that I had scheduled an appointment with her and all she says is "Sorry". Not much I can do, but I am not going to give them my money, so I drive home pissed off. Anyone out there have any issues with scheduling an appointment? I have used appointments at other locations and generally they work out for me; I get the girl I want at the time I want.

Nalren224
05-24-24, 11:00
Appointments don't mean anything to them. They grab the quick dollar where they can. I set up an appointment for this morning and make the long drive up there. Never been and took the advice of a previous monger on who to choose thinking it will be worth my time. I get there about 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment and the mamasan says that she just took a customer. I can wait 50 minutes and she will be ready. I say that I had scheduled an appointment with her and all she says is "Sorry". Not much I can do, but I am not going to give them my money, so I drive home pissed off. Anyone out there have any issues with scheduling an appointment? I have used appointments at other locations and generally they work out for me; I get the girl I want at the time I want.This is very typical here. I used to make appointments and they'd honor them but lately, they are totally first come first served. I've given up on them and moved on.

MassageAwesome
05-24-24, 12:14
Appointments don't mean anything to them. They grab the quick dollar where they can. I set up an appointment for this morning and make the long drive up there. Never been and took the advice of a previous monger on who to choose thinking it will be worth my time. I get there about 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment and the mamasan says that she just took a customer. I can wait 50 minutes and she will be ready. I say that I had scheduled an appointment with her and all she says is "Sorry". Not much I can do, but I am not going to give them my money, so I drive home pissed off. Anyone out there have any issues with scheduling an appointment? I have used appointments at other locations and generally they work out for me; I get the girl I want at the time I want.It's half and half when it comes to making appointments. If it's slow you'll get her. If it's busy it's unlikely. Sometimes you'll get the girl you want and sometimes you won't. You literally could call when you pull up to the place, wait, then go in. Chances are you'll still may not get the girl you want. All about making $$. Monger comes in, whatever girl available, he gets her.

KC1985
05-24-24, 12:32
Appointments don't mean anything to them. They grab the quick dollar where they can. I set up an appointment for this morning and make the long drive up there. Never been and took the advice of a previous monger on who to choose thinking it will be worth my time. I get there about 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment and the mamasan says that she just took a customer. I can wait 50 minutes and she will be ready. I say that I had scheduled an appointment with her and all she says is "Sorry". Not much I can do, but I am not going to give them my money, so I drive home pissed off. Anyone out there have any issues with scheduling an appointment? I have used appointments at other locations and generally they work out for me; I get the girl I want at the time I want.Just curious, why go there at all? That's a long drive for anybody in Atlanta. Is there something special about that place?

Also, yeah many do not honor appointments because people don't show up all the time. It's better if you're a repeat customer that way they know you but even then not guaranteed.

KC1985
05-24-24, 12:38
While we wait to see if Li's and Alice will ever return (any updates from those who talk to the owner? I'm wondering who are some other heavy chested providers one can visit. Real, fake, older, younger, etc doesn't matter I just like a nice set of tits. Anybody got some good recommendations?

As always PM's are welcome and can trade info.

Thanks,

KC.

GorosDawg
05-24-24, 13:28
Go read the Manhattan massage board.

Why can't Atl be like that! LOL.

Guys here bumbling around and NYC is Gods speed.I am in Sydney Australia this month. It is New York city at half the cost!

ThatGuyFry
05-24-24, 13:33
Went to DDS in Duluth about 2. 5 weeks ago. It was pretty great, the girl there was maybe 5'7/5'8 and thic. Curly hair in a pony tail, blue scubs. Anyone know how often those girls move around. Or have any idea what her name may be?Check Inbox.

ThatGuyFry
05-24-24, 13:52
Gentlemen and fellow mongers! LOL Anyone have any intel on Anna's off pleasant Hill near Ronald Reagan? I've been to 888 over that way but never saw Anna's til yesterday. Want to give it a try but just wanted to hear from anyone with prior visits. PM is fine! Thanks and stay safe!I've been there a couple times now, I remember going the first time and thinking it was legit because the place was clean and way to quiet LOL and my experienced so far the Asians seemed like they wouldn't go further, but there's this Latina named chole, been with her a couple times and she gives a good ass massage and it seems she's willing to go further because of all the teasing she does, definitely try and ask for her.

GreaterGator
05-24-24, 15:30
Appointments don't mean anything to them. They grab the quick dollar where they can. I set up an appointment for this morning and make the long drive up there. Never been and took the advice of a previous monger on who to choose thinking it will be worth my time. I get there about 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment and the mamasan says that she just took a customer. I can wait 50 minutes and she will be ready. I say that I had scheduled an appointment with her and all she says is "Sorry". Not much I can do, but I am not going to give them my money, so I drive home pissed off. Anyone out there have any issues with scheduling an appointment? I have used appointments at other locations and generally they work out for me; I get the girl I want at the time I want.As I've said before, the first lesson Asian girls learn in Asian Massage 101 is "a bird in the hand".

In many places your appointment is usually only good if no one gets there before you.

Especially if you aren't known at that shop.

Georgia111
05-24-24, 17:48
Just curious, why go there at all? That's a long drive for anybody in Atlanta. Is there something special about that place?

Also, yeah many do not honor appointments because people don't show up all the time. It's better if you're a repeat customer that way they know you but even then not guaranteed.Because Hannah is bad AF.

Colonel16
05-24-24, 17:58
Just curious, why go there at all? That's a long drive for anybody in Atlanta. Is there something special about that place?

Also, yeah many do not honor appointments because people don't show up all the time. It's better if you're a repeat customer that way they know you but even then not guaranteed.I agree about the long drive, but after the Roswell raids, I lost all of my regulars and most importantly I lost my ATF. I am now searching and have been driving out west (Cobb) searching and this was my first attempt going north. Bottom line is I am looking for my next ATF and I am willing to travel if necessary. Still open to suggestions, so anyone please send DM. Thanks.

Sarcastic King
05-24-24, 18:05

Anyone tried any of the other newbies. Don't want to give up on this old tug shack.Mary is still there. I ask for a specific girl and Mary will say the girl is busy and say she will massage you instead. The girl I asked for was not busy and didn't even know I came in. Mary will often come in and start massaging before telling you the other girl is "busy". I've walked out when she walks in so maybe she does this to just me. Such bullshit. Abro is hit or miss. I've walked out of there with no extras complete legit massage sometimes. Depends on the girl it seems.

DawgsB2B
05-24-24, 19:16
While we wait to see if Li's and Alice will ever return (any updates from those who talk to the owner? I'm wondering who are some other heavy chested providers one can visit. Real, fake, older, younger, etc doesn't matter I just like a nice set of tits. Anybody got some good recommendations?

As always PM's are welcome and can trade info.

Thanks,

KC.Last I heard from Lily was that Li might re-open the end of May, but each time I asked, the date always got moved later and later, with not a bit of 'remodeling' evidence looking in the store window. I gave up and deleted her # since I doubt many of the same girls will be back anyway.

KC1985
05-25-24, 01:42
Last I heard from Lily was that Li might re-open the end of May, but each time I asked, the date always got moved later and later, with not a bit of 'remodeling' evidence looking in the store window. I gave up and deleted her # since I doubt many of the same girls will be back anyway.Thanks for the update. And yeah that makes sense why would they wait. Thing is I doubt they've been sitting down this whole time so where did all the ladies go to? I haven't read any reports about any Li or Sisi gals going to other parlors. Did they all leave the state?

KC1985
05-25-24, 01:44
Because Hannah is bad AF.Describe bad af. I'm assuming beautiful face but typical Asian skinny body, maybe decent tits but not Alice level?

NickyMassage
05-25-24, 06:17
Did you text the number listed on Google ahead of time to make appointment with Ilene? Does she allow OTC or UTC?

TIA.Call the number and make an appointment. That's what I've always done.

Dick M Good
05-25-24, 10:58
"a bird in the hand". But, on the other hand "A hand in the Bush is worth two birds".

As I've said before, the first lesson Asian girls learn in Asian Massage 101 is "a bird in the hand".

In many places your appointment is usually only good if no one gets there before you.
"a bird in the hand".
Especially if you aren't known at that shop..

MassageAwesome
05-25-24, 14:35
Describe bad af. I'm assuming beautiful face but typical Asian skinny body, maybe decent tits but not Alice level?Other than Minka no one has Alice kind of tits. I've seen a couple of girls close to it (Amy at Min Hua) and Coco at the Tina owned now gone (both owner and location) Healthy Massage.

KC1985
05-25-24, 17:15
Other than Minka no one has Alice kind of tits. I've seen a couple of girls close to it (Amy at Min Hua) and Coco at the Tina owned now gone (both owner and location) Healthy Massage.True that, those things were beautiful.

Minka and Amy still around?

Denmark62
05-25-24, 21:27
Arrived at the off-site place and just got out from my car, an undercover approach me and showed his badge. He asked me who I was going to meet. I told him I got lost and tried come inside that place to ask for directions. He then ask where I was going and I just brought up a place then he gave me directions info. I got in the car and drove out of the area and called my ATF who I supposed to meet with and let her know we had to cancel the meeting because I was stopped by the LE.

Georgia111
05-25-24, 23:06
Describe bad af. I'm assuming beautiful face but typical Asian skinny body, maybe decent tits but not Alice level?Nice round ass, perfect C Cup Tits.

Bubbly personality, very happy to see you.

Never seen alice, but Hannah is my favorite.

KC1985
05-26-24, 10:46
Nice round ass, perfect C Cup Tits.

Bubbly personality, very happy to see you.

Never seen alice, but Hannah is my favorite.Now are we talking an actual big butt? Or a nice ass for an Asian woman cause those are two different things imo. I have yet to see a girl with an actual nice butt so you may be talking about a unicorn here. She have a pretty face?

I might take a short drive next time I'm visiting friends in Lawrenceville, but driving from Atlanta just to go there I don't see myself doing. There's Latina providers here that could satisfy the curvy requirements but that's just my opinion.

ChrisBingo
05-26-24, 12:23
Was this a retale business or a apatment?

Arrived at the off-site place and just got out from my car, an undercover approach me and showed his badge. He asked me who I was going to meet. I told him I got lost and tried come inside that place to ask for directions. He then ask where I was going and I just brought up a place then he gave me directions info. I got in the car and drove out of the area and called my ATF who I supposed to meet with and let her know we had to cancel the meeting because I was stopped by the LE.

JMinnie
05-26-24, 13:30
Arrived at the off-site place and just got out from my car, an undercover approach me and showed his badge. He asked me who I was going to meet. I told him I got lost and tried come inside that place to ask for directions. He then ask where I was going and I just brought up a place then he gave me directions info. I got in the car and drove out of the area and called my ATF who I supposed to meet with and let her know we had to cancel the meeting because I was stopped by the LE.It happened once with my ATF when she was on her way to meet me at my house she was tailgating by a LE. She aborted the appointment.

MassageAwesome
05-26-24, 14:36
True that, those things were beautiful.

Minka and Amy still around?I'm referring to Minka the Asian porn star with the huge fake tits. She actually is still around. Apparently she lives in Vegas and takes appointments (only in Vegas). You can go to her twitter / X site to find her email and contact her. It is actually her "assistant" who is in charge of all of that. I emailed her last month and was told she charges 1200 with a 300 deposit. I'm thinking that's not true and it's a scam. Didn't bother emailing back.

As for Amy I haven't seen her since 2016. Who knows where she is.

KC1985
05-26-24, 14:47
I am in Sydney Australia this month. It is New York city at half the cost!What are the providers like in Sydney? Mainly Asian shops and older providers like here?

KC1985
05-27-24, 10:24
I'm referring to Minka the Asian porn star with the huge fake tits. She actually is still around. Apparently she lives in Vegas and takes appointments (only in Vegas). You can go to her twitter / X site to find her email and contact her. It is actually her "assistant" who is in charge of all of that. I emailed her last month and was told she charges 1200 with a 300 deposit. I'm thinking that's not true and it's a scam. Didn't bother emailing back.

As for Amy I haven't seen her since 2016. Who knows where she is.I just googled her those things are enormous LOL. I've never heard of her before.

Alice really is in a league of her own when it comes to massage parlors. I don't expect to find someone like that but just a nice set of tits with some eraser nipples is what I'm looking for. I swear Asians have the best tits, they can be even older gals but somehow those things stay youthful looking.

CarloLatin
05-27-24, 11:26
I've been off here for a while just thought I'd give it a go again since getting a nice massage would be great as always. After reading posts seems to be that Alice is out of the game? She has some great massages. Any updates of who is similar to her? Body type. I'd like some big jugs or big ass. Thanks, stay safe.

MassageAwesome
05-27-24, 11:42
I just googled her those things are enormous LOL. I've never heard of her before.

Alice really is in a league of her own when it comes to massage parlors. I don't expect to find someone like that but just a nice set of tits with some eraser nipples is what I'm looking for. I swear Asians have the best tits, they can be even older gals but somehow those things stay youthful looking.Yea Minka has been around the porn game since the 90's. She had the biggest Asian tits in the world, although they are fake. I'm actually going to Vegas this week with some friends. If I was alone, I not only would have looked her up, but partake in some of the Vegas massage action. I read the posts from there, sounds like a lot of fun.

Yeah, Alice is in a league of her own when it comes to massage and her body. The second you find out that Li has reopened, you better set an appointment with her right away, or according to recent posts about appointments, be the first in line when Lily opens the door.

MassageAwesome
05-27-24, 11:44
I've been off here for a while just thought I'd give it a go again since getting a nice massage would be great as always. After reading posts seems to be that Alice is out of the game? She has some great massages. Any updates of who is similar to her? Body type. I'd like some big jugs or big ass. Thanks, stay safe.Someone just posted down the page that someone has a big juicy ass and a nice pair of tits, but it sounds like they are in Gainesville. Too far of a drive for me.

Game Cock Too
05-27-24, 17:35
Was this a retale business or a apatment?Tried to send you a PM concerning a provider but your mailbox is full. Are you also going to share some intel from some of your visits with the board? Yes, I PM for info, but I also share info, especially with known member or other contributors. Help us out too.

Be safe.

Game Cock Too
05-27-24, 18:38
Anna's:

Visited recently only because the places in the area were shutting their doors around 9 pm. Walked in and saw a somewhat familiar face. Said that I wanted my entire hour. She seemed to be the only one working because she answered the door a few times. I asked if she worked at any other local spots and she mentioned DS Health. She was about 5'4', long curly hair, and good body. Good massage with some light teasing. The flip was accompanied with an HJ, UTC top only. I had to stop her from the jackhammer a few times. More may be on the menu if you know her. I say this because someone entered around 9:50 pm and he seemed very familiar with her. She tucked him in a room and we finished up. I let myself out as she went down the hall to another room and it was past 10 pm. The open light was off but the front door was still open when I left.

DS Health:

Asian lady came out behind the curtain. She was somewhat tall with a short bob-like haircut. A Latina that I'd seen before entered the room, recognized and greeted me warmly. She then whispered something to my therapist and walked out. The Asian lady was now extremely friendly and began a playful tease. I guess that I was now vetted. On a visit months ago, the same Latina had offered a very expensive menu on top of the $80 hour massage fee, which I declined. I can have about three sessions with some of my favorites for what she wanted. Anyway, good massage with HJ and out the door. I can't remember her name, but she wanted to called herself Mimi 2. 0 after I asked about Mimi.

KC1985
05-27-24, 18:58
Yea Minka has been around the porn game since the 90's. She had the biggest Asian tits in the world, although they are fake. I'm actually going to Vegas this week with some friends. If I was alone, I not only would have looked her up, but partake in some of the Vegas massage action. I read the posts from there, sounds like a lot of fun.

Yeah, Alice is in a league of her own when it comes to massage and her body. The second you find out that Li has reopened, you better set an appointment with her right away, or according to recent posts about appointments, be the first in line when Lily opens the door.Nice. Have fun man, I have yet to go there though want to. I hear the talent is the highest in the world and the price to match.

Yeah the thing about Li's was the options though. I didn't go often but I read about Apple and Helen being great too. Hopefully they return cause I haven't heard of any of those girls going to other shops since they've been closed.

Tuffii99
05-27-24, 21:13
Has anyone seen Amy at Head 2 Toe on Roswell Rd? PM is fine.

MassageAwesome
05-27-24, 21:59
Nice. Have fun man, I have yet to go there though want to. I hear the talent is the highest in the world and the price to match.

Yeah the thing about Li's was the options though. I didn't go often but I read about Apple and Helen being great too. Hopefully they return cause I haven't heard of any of those girls going to other shops since they've been closed.Yea I unfortunately can't experience the Vegas lady and massage action, however, I can hit the tables to hopefully make some extra cash to spend back here when I return.

I'm sure Helen and Apple, along with Alice, will be back at Li when it reopens. I read great reviews about them (I was going to try a 4 hand with Alice and Apple before the "renovation") and no way Lily going to get rid of her money makers. Maybe she'll bring in fresh blood that will also be the same level as these 3. Lily seldom disappoints. I'm thinking if she has your # she will text you when Li has reopened. Just look out as it will be Monger Apocalypse when it happens LOL.

Ed Haskell
05-27-24, 22:44
Hello Georgia bros. I'm heading back to the ATL and it sounds like things have really changed. I was an annual visitor to Gold's at Piedmont / Cheshire Bridge for years and years before that psycho shot the place up. While it declined a bit over time, I had some of the best young Korean hotties there, and it was always FS. Very consistent good service, one of my favorite spots in the country.

Now it sounds like all of those places around Cheshire Bridge are gone? A few still show up on maps, but maybe all grannies or HJ only? I'm staying in Buckhead and don't want to be driving halfway to Tennessee.

Sad to read that it might have gone the way of Dallas, which similarly lost a bunch of good Korean and Chinese parlors to LE crackdowns.

Anyway, any advice appreciated, thanks!

ChrisBingo
05-28-24, 00:00
Fixed.

Lately was ek choi FS robotic and she is beautiful 2. 0.

Tried to send you a PM concerning a provider but your mailbox is full. Are you also going to share some intel from some of your visits with the board? Yes, I PM for info, but I also share info, especially with known member or other contributors. Help us out too.

Be safe.

MunchMacoochie
05-28-24, 06:24
Had a nice session yesterday with a very thin, fairly young (30's maybe), cute girl. Good rub, good tease, good finish. Nice bewbs for how thin she was.

Decent English and wants to learn more. Looking for a boyfriend, LTR, even a husband.

Message me if this sounds like what you're after. She seems very sincere about it.

The Wiseacre
05-28-24, 10:42
Had a nice session yesterday with a very thin, fairly young (30's maybe), cute girl. Good rub, good tease, good finish. Nice bewbs for how thin she was.

Decent English and wants to learn more. Looking for a boyfriend, LTR, even a husband.

Message me if this sounds like what you're after. She seems very sincere about it.Thanks for posting this. Everyone is looking for love, right?

A word to those who might be interested in this type of woman: be very fucking careful and go slower than anything you have in your entire life. And even then, it will probably fail.

MunchMacoochie
05-28-24, 11:56
Thanks for posting this. Everyone is looking for love, right?

A word to those who might be interested in this type of woman: be very fucking careful and go slower than anything you have in your entire life. And even then, it will probably fail.Crashed my inbox.

I've had four previous girls ask me to move in with them. One was a solid 10.

They're real people. Some of them anyhow.

So, yes. Be careful. I think this one is for real though. Sweet.

Shadowav
05-28-24, 14:03
Crashed my inbox.

So, yes. Be careful. I think this one is for real though. Sweet.Hahaha must be a lot of guys wanting to marry her or at least try her out. Your inbox is full again.

MunchMacoochie
05-28-24, 16:02
Hahaha must be a lot of guys wanting to marry her or at least try her out. Your inbox is full again.Good lordy.

MassageAwesome
05-28-24, 16:08
Good lordy.Whoever this girl is, I'm sure her place is about to be flooded with mongers LOL.

Funbr202
05-29-24, 22:54
Was chatting with a regular. Topic of younger or prettier girls came up. Such as Angela and her $1000 stories, etc.

Anyway she indicated a new, young, cute gal supposed to be in Duluth, possibly at a shop on or around Peachtree that goes by Becky.

Anyone know of such or what shop?

HornyKojak
05-30-24, 07:50
Anyone been to WBS lately? Would like some Intel on tall Chinese girl. Awesome massage but lots of layers of clothes it seemed. May repeat to see what goes down.

The Wiseacre
05-30-24, 08:05
Crashed my inbox.

So, yes. Be careful. I think this one is for real though. Sweet.They are all real people but 99.99% of them operate in an orbit that few mongers can accept. Sweet intentions have to be balanced with a cold motivations. A hooker with a heart of gold is a siren song that MANY mongers have fallen for.

You can find love in a sex shop but it is among the worst places to look for love.

Sgt Soros
05-30-24, 10:21
They are all real people but 99.99% of them operate in an orbit that few mongers can accept. Sweet intentions have to be balanced with a cold motivations. A hooker with a heart of gold is a siren song that MANY mongers have fallen for.

You can find love in a sex shop but it is among the worst places to look for love.Yup, truer words have never been spoken.....

Georgia111
05-30-24, 12:40
Was chatting with a regular. Topic of younger or prettier girls came up. Such as Angela and her $1000 stories, etc.

Anyway she indicated a new, young, cute gal supposed to be in Duluth, possibly at a shop on or around Peachtree that goes by Becky.

Anyone know of such or what shop?Very interested in any new Duluth talent.

KC1985
05-30-24, 13:47
They are all real people but 99.99% of them operate in an orbit that few mongers can accept. Sweet intentions have to be balanced with a cold motivations. A hooker with a heart of gold is a siren song that MANY mongers have fallen for.

You can find love in a sex shop but it is among the worst places to look for love.Well said. That's why I'm over here smh at all the guys apparently blowing up his inbox. Kinda sad.

Colonel16
05-30-24, 14:29
Stopped by and had a terrible visit with Sarah. I have been here before and it is a decent place. However, this young girl Sarah gave a mediocre massage, allowed very little touching and on the flip was providing Home Depot service. (Do It Yourself) As always, YMMV comes into play, but in all of my travels she is definitely at the bottom of my list. Anyone else have different intel? Anyone care to recommend a specific lady at Oriental? (Hwy 92 / Cobb) I have already seen Aida and Lilly there, but open to any other suggestions.

KC1985
05-30-24, 15:18
Anyone know where Jenny from silk spa in Buckhead went?

PMs welcome.

LickUmGood
05-30-24, 17:26
Stopped by and had a terrible visit with Sarah. I have been here before and it is a decent place. However, this young girl Sarah gave a mediocre massage, allowed very little touching and on the flip was providing Home Depot service. (Do It Yourself) As always, YMMV comes into play, but in all of my travels she is definitely at the bottom of my list. Anyone else have different intel? Anyone care to recommend a specific lady at Oriental? (Hwy 92 / Cobb) I have already seen Aida and Lilly there, but open to any other suggestions.If this is the place on 92 in Woodstock by the pizza place, I would avoid it. The last time I was there it was a rushed level 1 service with no roaming. I paid for an hour and they were telling me it was over in about 30 minutes. I would have made an issue of it but I could hear the place was crowded and didn't know who might be in there.

CocoMuffin
05-30-24, 17:44
Just saw a huge LEO presence today (Thursday around 5 pm) in the plaza where they operate with 2 hanging on the balcony by their entrance. Seems like a raid but can't confirm anything.

MagistyX
05-30-24, 23:47
Hello fellow mongers! Ill be visiting atlanta in about 2 weeks and was wondering if there was any recommendation for a great nuru spot?

MunchMacoochie
05-31-24, 06:15
If this is the place on 92 in Woodstock by the pizza place, I would avoid it. The last time I was there it was a rushed level 1 service with no roaming. I paid for an hour and they were telling me it was over in about 30 minutes. I would have made an issue of it but I could hear the place was crowded and didn't know who might be in there.Either you guys got no game or they think you're cheapskates or something. They treat me like a king there. Weird.

Sgt Lurker
05-31-24, 12:53
At the very start, point at the clock and say 1 Hour! If less than 50 minutes, point to the clock again and repeat, provided you got your HE.

Stopped by and had a terrible visit with Sarah. I have been here before and it is a decent place. However, this young girl Sarah gave a mediocre massage, allowed very little touching and on the flip was providing Home Depot service. (Do It Yourself) As always, YMMV comes into play, but in all of my travels she is definitely at the bottom of my list. Anyone else have different intel? Anyone care to recommend a specific lady at Oriental? (Hwy 92 / Cobb) I have already seen Aida and Lilly there, but open to any other suggestions.

AtlantaFunGuy
05-31-24, 13:49
Just saw a huge LEO presence today (Thursday around 5 pm) in the plaza where they operate with 2 hanging on the balcony by their entrance. Seems like a raid but can't confirm anything.I found one arrest of an Asian Female from NY; bonded out at midnight. Doesn't seem there were any Massage Without License citations; Dunwoody PD Incident Report not posted yet.

AsianMan03
05-31-24, 16:20
Just saw a huge LEO presence today (Thursday around 5 pm) in the plaza where they operate with 2 hanging on the balcony by their entrance. Seems like a raid but can't confirm anything.Are you sure this place was raided? I googled it and can't find anything in the news about it. Usually LE brags about stuff like this.

Colonel16
05-31-24, 18:39
Either you guys got no game or they think you're cheapskates or something. They treat me like a king there. Weird.When you say "They" who are you speaking about? I am fine with Aida and Lily, but I was not happy with Sarah. Have you met Sarah? If yes, how did it go? Also, besides the two I have already mentioned who else would you recommend?

Ed7454
05-31-24, 18:51
Where in Suwannee does she work?What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?

Tuffii99
05-31-24, 20:37
Are you sure this place was raided? I googled it and can't find anything in the news about it. Usually LE brags about stuff like this.There was also a brief exchange about this on "Nextdoor" that began with: "There were 8 police cars with sirens on Chamblee Dunwoody road at the white building across from CVS at 4:30 pm on Thursday. The police were running pretty fast to the second floor. Does anyone know what happened?

"Raided a massage parlor there. ".

GreaterGator
05-31-24, 20:57
There was also a brief exchange about this on "Nextdoor" that began with: "There were 8 police cars with sirens on Chamblee Dunwoody road at the white building across from CVS at 4:30 pm on Thursday. The police were running pretty fast to the second floor. Does anyone know what happened?

"Raided a massage parlor there. ".The open light was on today.

ChrisBingo
05-31-24, 23:21
Ill guess this was a punch to kati, she doesn't want any new clients.

Other day ivy on cheshire.

Sofia bbj. 10 80 house.

Got into bday suit and wanted to facesit but declined and FS seems to be available cut face has a fupa and decent not the best but fun makes a bunch of faces and dirty giberish back forth.

What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?

MunchMacoochie
06-01-24, 06:33
When you say "They" who are you speaking about? I am fine with Aida and Lily, but I was not happy with Sarah. Have you met Sarah? If yes, how did it go? Also, besides the two I have already mentioned who else would you recommend?Yeah, Sarah didn't exactly ring my doorbells either. It's just a job to her and she doesn't like it.

HornyKojak
06-01-24, 09:31
What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?Yeppeun by Assi.

MrRubGuy123
06-01-24, 11:59
What shops does Kati rotate between? Do I need to see her at a shop before asking to come by her Buford Hwy location? Do you care to share number?I forget the name of the Duluth location. It's off pleasant hill next to brusters and Aldi. Across from the Walmart. When she's texting she seems to be at this location a lot. Had a great time with her at the private location off JC. Once she's comfortable with you anything is available. I did not need a massage but went to the JC location and just laid around with her for 1 hour. CFS 2 pops 150 OTD.

Colonel16
06-01-24, 14:41
Have checked out Pure a few times and enjoyed my time. The ladies are average in looks but are playful and fun. On my way home saw Inspire Massage on Sandy Plains. Anyone have intel on this location? Thanks.

AvgJhsn
06-01-24, 20:30
Have checked out Pure a few times and enjoyed my time. The ladies are average in looks but are playful and fun. On my way home saw Inspire Massage on Sandy Plains. Anyone have intel on this location? Thanks.Haven't visited in a while, but last time strictly legit. A good massage, but legit.

AmberChaos
06-01-24, 21:56

If so, anything close by take its spot? Coming through from Chattanooga next week. Anyone need any suggestions up this way let me know.I called earlier today, and a heavily accented lady answered. It sounds like they are re-opening soon, but I couldn't understand exactly when.

Anyone have any ideas when?

Animefreak
06-02-24, 06:36
I forget the name of the Duluth location. It's off pleasant hill next to brusters and Aldi. Across from the Walmart. When she's texting she seems to be at this location a lot. Had a great time with her at the private location off JC. Once she's comfortable with you anything is available. I did not need a massage but went to the JC location and just laid around with her for 1 hour. CFS 2 pops 150 OTD.Hey, I tried to get an appointment at the place you said but they said there is no kati, can you dm me more info, I would like to give he a visit.

SyD1971
06-02-24, 12:03
The open light was on today.7 has been transitioned into legit long time ago.

Chao333
06-02-24, 12:13
I just spent a week vacation in Seattle. Visited many MPs there. There are many young (in the 20's) and good looking girls there and FS mostly available from 140 to 160. Will fly there again on my next vacation or log weekend with holidays.

CastingLures
06-02-24, 14:49
I forget the name of the Duluth location. It's off pleasant hill next to brusters and Aldi. Across from the Walmart. When she's texting she seems to be at this location a lot. Had a great time with her at the private location off JC. Once she's comfortable with you anything is available. I did not need a massage but went to the JC location and just laid around with her for 1 hour. CFS 2 pops 150 OTD.Bodhi Spa? I'd be surprised if she's working there as they are portraying themselves as legit.

Does this number have ladies that rotate through? I have seen 2 different providers with that number. One at flow massage on jic and massage pro.

YeeHaw88
06-02-24, 15:23
I had dream is Dakun the other day. As usual she didn't disappoint! She's actually doing a June special $90 for 1 hr massage. Not bad price for a quality massage! She's always been one of my favorites! If you're nice to her always treats you right! DM for details from my last dream.

Funbr202
06-02-24, 23:46
At Ivy earlier. Meet by a gal, going by Lee this round, with a geisha style hair-due. Suspect 30's, decent regular figure (not thin skinny or extra) that was nice to hold on to. No noticeable tattoos, a low horizontal c-section scar, trimmed playground, no odor, strong kegles.

Teddie69
06-03-24, 00:32
Great massage, great teasing, great tits, great bbj. Kati delivers but I would recommend going to see her at her little studio on Jimmy Carter. She works there a couple days a week by appointment only. Showed up there this week and she was in a short dress with. I found out later she had no panties on. BBJ and FIV is on the table. I think for the right amount of green she would do FS if she's comfortable with you. She's a hustler and will text you a lot. She also splits her time between 3 other massage parlors in Duluth, Buford and Suwannee. Text the number that's linked to flow massage on google.Where in Jimmy Carter, can you dm me.

Eslide3
06-03-24, 06:45
I just spent a week vacation in Seattle. Visited many MPs there. There are many young (in the 20's) and good looking girls there and FS mostly available from 140 to 160. Will fly there again on my next vacation or log weekend with holidays.How does this benefit any of us in Atlanta? I hear you can get ice for free in Antarctica, FYI.

MunchMacoochie
06-03-24, 07:15
I just spent a week vacation in Seattle. Visited many MPs there. There are many young (in the 20's) and good looking girls there and FS mostly available from 140 to 160. Will fly there again on my next vacation or log weekend with holidays.Flagstaff was a similar paradise last time I was there. Fantastic enthusiasm level too.

Jrody1
06-03-24, 11:39
Visited Mcdonough Massage as they used to offer extras in the past. Been a long while ever since I been back. I was greeted by a lady whom seemed to be in her late 40's. More than likely hitting 55 to 60 tbh. Ass was flat like the back of a frying pan. Had a big belly. Little rack. The jelly bean body. Once she was situated she kept asking over and over how I knew about this place. Told her I've been there and she said did I see this place online. That was a awkward question but she asked where I saw it. I showed her and she tried to take a photos of my phone. Displaying the ad. I could see on her phone she had dozens of text to her boss showing pictures she took of other people's phone showing the ads. LOL. So I knew from then and there she was a replacement for who was here offering extras. Not sure what she thinks she wins by reporting and taking pics of other people's phone. I told her she can just use google if she is curious about the ads being up. After all that and going back to her manager who I have seen before. She came back. Long story short the massage skills are mediocre and no extras. Not my type but she seems like the type to tell if you were to even initiate or ask for anything. Would not recommend this place. Even for a legit massage as it sucked. Massage so bad. I left early and she had the audacity to even ask for a tip. As if touching me all over is a massage LOL.

To this day I see ads which means what she was saying was all a lie.

Jrody1
06-03-24, 11:46
New massage is down the road from Mcdonough massage. Decided to stop by as it seemed like a relatively new place. Never knew it existed years ago. I got in and was greeted by a lady. Late 30's. Got in and she directed me to a room. I saw the item that indicated no extras and wanted to leave. I reluctantly stayed. She came back and it was just like Mcdonough massage down the road. No extras or anything. She told me that she could not do anything. Just a mediocre massage. The massage was ass. Both ladies did the exact same stuff. I decided to short my stay and leave. I paid for an hour. 20 minutes had went by. Not to mention the amount of time I had to wait before she came in the room. As I was leaving she made a whole commotion about tipping. Other customers were waiting which I didn't know. This lady was making a whole scene over a tip. The rest of the time I'm not using is the tip. I just looked at her. Let her yap and left. The other customers who were waiting did the exact same. Claims she only gets paid by tips. TF? The money at the door doesn't go to her. Sure. Probably the most entitled Asian I've ever met. Over 40 minutes left in this mediocre session and no roaming. Hence no point in tipping in my opinion. She gave me the name Lisa.

Chao333
06-03-24, 12:26
How does this benefit any of us in Atlanta? I hear you can get ice for free in Antarctica, FYI.I myself will not waste money here for the lousy service and hassle. Save money and fly to Seattle on long holiday weekends or vacation and enjoy FS with many young and good looking with menus are fully open. Atlanta is mostly dry up and many risk involving with LE especially with the new Bill which begin July 1st.

Zoj7654
06-03-24, 14:14
I had dream is Dakun the other day. As usual she didn't disappoint! She's actually doing a June special $90 for 1 hr massage. Not bad price for a quality massage! She's always been one of my favorites! If you're nice to her always treats you right! DM for details from my last dream.Can't pm, full inbox.

MunchMacoochie
06-03-24, 14:35
Shout out to Alisa at Jian Kang. Not real slim, not real pretty, but everything else was spectacular. Great massage and an ending that still has me saying, "WTF just happened? Dang that felt good. How the F did she do that?" Quite enthusiastic and no hint of GPS.

And Pure. Short, cute-ish, cross-eyed. Forgot her name but it wasn't one of the common MP names. Completely devoid of massage skills. I flipped myself early and hurried her along, wanted to get going.

LuvitAtl
06-03-24, 15:21
I had my first visit to Yuki b / c I've heard so many reports that it's a solid spot.

I met Yona, who is tiny, young, and cute looking. Massage was ok. Tho I prefer a deeper touch. I especially appreciate that she catered to what I asked for even with the limited communication. In the end I had a good experience without having to haggle (which is good, because that's a turnoff for me in the middle of the session.) Note, I'm not looking for some of the more advanced sessions that some seek. So I can't speak to the "menu".

I'm still seeking my go to favorite. But that is more about my personal preferences than anything else.

Douglas1234
06-03-24, 20:04
08 to house for 45 mins. 01 for l1, 0. 15 for l2, and 0. 20 for l3. All covered, no nude, no hole play. Bad attitude. Divey rooms.