PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

TimeToPost
01-11-23, 14:09
Try flow massage on Jimmy Carter. You have to call and make in appointment. Find her on Google search.She is out of the country for Lunar New Year vacation and will return next month. Just wanted to let you know why you might not hear back from her for a while.

TradeTrotter
01-11-23, 14:45
Did some rounds over the last two weeks for the hwy 41 canyon run between the chicken and the Walmart (s). Interesting moves, ads, changes, and relocations.

Nothing new for me in the Big Chicken area, slow turn over there.

Ming to the north was as merciless as ever, guess I have a LEO vibe LOL (I laugh because my long hair hardly gives anyone else that vibe).

Noted that I saw a familiar face from Pure on Sandy Plains, only she was up the Rd at V on Canton Rd and Piedmonth. Says she's working both places now. Always a good time, but more personality than looks for my taste.

Also ran into a familiar face at Diyuan that seems to have been all over Cobb in the past year. Not sure what she's using for a massage name now, but she's 5'5, 110 lbs, long hair, mid 30's, very cute and very good with the English. The other girl I saw here is a little pudgier, cutesy type, but not my type. Nice disposition though.

Lu's. What can I say. They turned over some fresh meat here, but only fresh to those that have never been elsewhere? 2 cuties and 2 long-time pros-that-know what's up and how to do what they do. I always get kind of irritated here no matter how good the good time is though because they're always heavy handed with the money talk no matter how good of a tipper you are. Sure, lots of guys think they're good tippers when they aren't, but I've run this circuit for a decade between old school and new-comers and have a good idea from open feedback that I tip above average.

Violet. New without being new. Cindy from the back of the gas station is now Cindy to the side of the gas station ha ha. She's chubby, but sweet as hell and always wonderful to talk to while getting an above average (and licensed) massage.

China. I never really regret going here, but for some reason never go out of my way to go here. Going to try and go more in 2023. Recent turnover here was with a couple of older ladies, but not bad.

Angel all the way over on 92 practically to real Roswell, but still kind of fake Roswell. Always has 2 hot girls minimum. Bumped into a friend from hwy 41 here last week. Didn't ask massage name and don't want to expose real name, but if you go here at the moment at least, there's one that speaks fluent English and one that doesn't. The one that does is a good time and a good massage. The one that doesn't is freaking cute as all hell, and massage is pretty good too. Extras are fleeting for me with the non-verbal one. Maybe she doesn't like guys with long hair?

Anyway, that's all I got for now. If you're looking for a recommendation and near the Kennesaw airport, I would hit Diyuan for the moment and check out the slender one. Or if you're up 575 and out towards 92 and dine-in movie theater, go one more mile and check out Angel on the right side of the road with the barber shop. They may be changing their name since the sign was down when I was there. I didn't ask.

Durty748
01-11-23, 15:44
Man I miss this spot, by far the best AMP I've ever been too. The girls were hotnandbthe service was too top notch, ts, plenty of teasing, sit in the sauna to dry off, the massage were great with lots of teasing and the FS was great.

Anybody else go there and have you found anything else like it?Joy was the best for FS. I recently saw an ad for a new place in Gainesville named Joy as well. No clue if it's the same and it's a trek for me. I've been looking for a good alternative as well. Let us know if you find something.

OopaRam
01-11-23, 16:40
I saw Jessica at Massage Well, not Legend. Said she was part time, so maybe she also works at Legend too? **shrugs*.Did Monica allow roaming below the belt and UTC top? Her top was not as nice as Ivy but more to be had with Monica based from previous posts. I believe only UTC top and OTC bottom are available for Ivy. Other mongers have more fun that that with Ivy?

DelMar469
01-11-23, 17:15
Today, I came to Enjoy Massage again. I went to see Aida, and while I was there, I saw two very tall girls; they were taller than Aida. I have known Aida for over two years. Once you meet her, you will learn she is the sweetest girl there. Aida usually wears pants; I have never seen her wear anything but pants. I have never seen Aida in a skirt or short shorts, only pants. Now the pants fit her cute little butt, and she looks very, very sexy in them—90 minutes $$ out the door.

Aida always seems to be very confident and as friendly as can be. She always gives a great massage, and the rest is what dreams are made of. Give her a try!

DelMar469
01-11-23, 18:57
Today, I came to Enjoy Massage again. I went to see Aida, and while I was there, I saw two very tall girls; they were taller than Aida. I have known Aida for over a year. Once you meet her, you will learn she is the sweetest girl there. Aida usually wears pants; I have never seen her wear anything but pants. I have never seen Aida in a skirt or short shorts, only pants. Now the pants fit her cute little butt, and she looks very, very sexy in them 90 minutes $$ out the door.

Aida always seems to be very confident and as friendly as can be. She always gives a great massage, and the rest is what dreams are made of. Give her a try!I sent this review too soon and tried to edit it, but I could not. I have known Aida for just over a year. Sorry about the mistake, but I wanted the review to be correct as this is my first review.

ComTech42
01-11-23, 20:05
New place in Kennesaw off Cobb Pkway. Close to Zaby's. Cindy formally at Pearl a block away. Good massage and Nice finish.

Sexhoundtn2
01-12-23, 11:16
Man I miss this spot, by far the best AMP I've ever been too. The girls were hotnandbthe service was too top notch, ts, plenty of teasing, sit in the sauna to dry off, the massage were great with lots of teasing and the FS was great.

Anybody else go there and have you found anything else like it?Yes. I believe it was Soda at Joy. Probably the best AMP experience I have ever had. Does anyone know If Soda is still around?

Sexhoundtn2
01-12-23, 11:19
Looks like I'm headed back to Atlanta next week. I usually do an AMP or 2 while I'm there but it appears there has been a bit of shake up in that scene since my last trip. Does anyone care to give me some info on a good AMP for young good looking and FS.

GreaterGator
01-12-23, 11:36
Today, I came to Enjoy Massage again. I went to see Aida, and while I was there, I saw two very tall girls; they were taller than Aida. I have known Aida for over two years. Once you meet her, you will learn she is the sweetest girl there. Aida usually wears pants; I have never seen her wear anything but pants. I have never seen Aida in a skirt or short shorts, only pants. Now the pants fit her cute little butt, and she looks very, very sexy in them90 minutes $$ out the door.

Aida always seems to be very confident and as friendly as can be. She always gives a great massage, and the rest is what dreams are made of. Give her a try!Different strokes for different folks. Her "hotter than thou" attitude doesn't do it for me (or for that matter, any other of the "hot" girls with that mindset).

OopaRam
01-12-23, 12:17
Joy was the best for FS. I recently saw an ad for a new place in Gainesville named Joy as well. No clue if it's the same and it's a trek for me. I've been looking for a good alternative as well. Let us know if you find something.Is that the one in Newnan or on Buford Hwy?

LuvThemTugs
01-12-23, 14:01
Different strokes for different folks. Her "hotter than thou" attitude doesn't do it for me (or for that matter, any other of the "hot" girls with that mindset).I agree, just saw her and didn't really care for her attitude. Maybe you got it right, "hotter than thou. " Nice looking though. Not a repeat for me.

SkyWookie
01-12-23, 14:09
Is that the one in Newnan or on Buford Hwy?The Joy that Soda worked at (she was awesome) was Joy Health spa in Norcross that is closed now.

AlexGsxr
01-12-23, 14:31
She is out of the country for Lunar New Year vacation and will return next month. Just wanted to let you know why you might not hear back from her for a while.Yup I think she left on the 10th. She seems really pretty cool. You must be a customer of hers if you knew she was going to be gone for a month.

MikeEvans528
01-12-23, 16:43
Has anyone been to CK touch for healing in Marietta off Due West rd?

SyD1971
01-12-23, 20:55
I agree, just saw her and didn't really care for her attitude. Maybe you got it right, "hotter than thou. " Nice looking though. Not a repeat for me.2nd that! She has a GPS attitude.

GreaterGator
01-12-23, 21:10
2nd that! She has a GPS attitude.Clear your inbox.

NoRush
01-12-23, 23:01
The new Joy in Gainesville just up the road from TerraChi is closed. There's a big orange sticker on the door saying something about a business license or something. There don't seem to be any news reports of a bust, but they're definitely shut down for now. I checked to see if TerraChi was still open and the neon sign was lit up. Didn't go in, but it looked OK.

I'm not completely surprised to see Joy get closed. Gainesville seems to be willing to tolerate the existing places which are hard to see or not in a prominent location. Kelly's got shut down a few years ago. Maybe because they were right across from the big church there (dang. I miss that place!) It felt like this new place was tempting fate by opening in a location right on the main drag. Maybe this is just a pissing contest with the code enforcement people, but I suspect they'll have a hard time getting this one approved.

MuffTime
01-12-23, 23:51
Kelly's got shut down a few years ago. Maybe because they were right across from the big church there (dang. I miss that place!).Lee walked me down to the BBQ place once and bought lunch. We sat there and ate it. A bit awkward, but Lee was usually a lot of fun, as were most of the ladies that rotated through.

MT.

ManBoy69
01-13-23, 15:40
Anybody know if she returned to Sun in Buford? She left just before holidays.

JackMehauf
01-13-23, 16:51
I've been a hobbyist for about a year and just discovered this site last month. What a goldmine this has place turned out to be! I used to go to shops with no knowledge of anyone working there and just hoped for the best. I usually ended up with grannies or grande's, however I did come upon some good talent a time or two. Now I know who to ask for based on your reviews.

Armed with this new-found wisdom, I decided to try Alice at Li in Marietta. I couldn't resist based on all the descriptions of her "assets". Went in one morning for an hr. I undressed and laid down ignoring the towel. She came in a started with a light fingertip rubdown of my back, legs and in between. Then she covered me with the towel and started the pressure massage. I generally don't care for this part but it seems to be customary at most AMPs. She got up on the table and was on me with her knees on my butt and hands on shoulders. This went on for longer than I cared. She got off and tossed the towel aside to begin the oil massage. This part was really nice with lots of teasing. When she was working the glutes, I lifted up to give her more access which she certainly used. After a hhr, she left to get hot towels then asked me to flip. She circled jr with her hands a few times before starting up the real action. (I was only looking for a HJ so I didn't bother asking for anything else.) I asked if she'd lift up her top which she willingly did. Her boobs were everything as described and it took a little effort to gently take them out of her very stout bra but then they were mine to play with. I popped within a couple of minutes followed by her cleaning me up and covering me with the sheet. With several minutes left, she gave me a wonder scalp massage – one the of the best I've received. She finished with brief leg and foot massage through the sheet. Overall, it was an average experience and I will see here again after trying out some more lovelies elsewhere. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. Thanks for letting me know about Alice!

JackMehauf
01-13-23, 18:19
I'd like to try Miki soon but I want to pronounce her name correctly. Is it Micky? Mikey? Meeky? Something else?

JimboTheKid1
01-13-23, 19:04
New to erotic massages. Who do you recommend in the Kennesaw / Marietta area? How much donation should I bring?

JWSouth
01-13-23, 19:15
Stopped at the old xin (can't remember what it's called this year) at Rucker and 140. Wish I'd rtff first, cause it's legit af. Draped the whole time, no flip, not remotely any teasing. Girl seemed bitchy from the moment I walked in, total Asian Karen LOL. 70 upfront and was pissed with my measly tip. Good.

No doubt showing how rarely I'm in that area but when did Blue shut down?

What's good over there these days, camp or kamp? Star (old Rose)? Olympia? Lilly? A?

Paul W
01-14-23, 08:20
Anyone know if London is still working? Crazy ass Indian cutie. Seems like every time I go there Grace tries to kidnap me. I can't get into her at all. Well played BTW.Pretty sure London is out of the business.

ReffingMan94
01-14-23, 08:21
Stopped at the old xin (can't remember what it's called this year) at Rucker and 140. Wish I'd rtff first, cause it's legit af. Draped the whole time, no flip, not remotely any teasing. Girl seemed bitchy from the moment I walked in, total Asian Karen LOL. 70 upfront and was pissed with my measly tip. Good.

No doubt showing how rarely I'm in that area but when did Blue shut down?

What's good over there these days, camp or kamp? Star (old Rose)? Olympia? Lilly? A?There's alot of other options in Roswell area, on Holcomb bridge area you've got Kamps at.

Lily, a spa for full service options. Used to do Olympia but inthink it's closed now.

Camp options for happy ending include Kaina, Mini, adore, ease, rose in Roswell area.

Care has gone legit and the one behind Arby's in strip center has gone legit too.

SyD1971
01-14-23, 12:53
There's alot of other options in Roswell area, on Holcomb bridge area you've got Kamps at.

Lily, a spa for full service options. Used to do Olympia but inthink it's closed now.

Camp options for happy ending include Kaina, Mini, adore, ease, rose in Roswell area.

Care has gone legit and the one behind Arby's in strip center has gone legit too.And you forgot about Enjoy?

Surch2020
01-14-23, 21:58
Anyone been to I-Spa lately (the one on Shallowford in Marietta / Roswell. There haven't been any reports and I haven't been since summer. Thinking of a 4-hand with Anna and another who might be good. I'd appreciate some feedback.

BirchBoy
01-14-23, 23:19
Anyone been to I-Spa lately (the one on Shallowford in Marietta / Roswell. There haven't been any reports and I haven't been since summer. Thinking of a 4-hand with Anna and another who might be good. I'd appreciate some feedback.First reply. Hope I do it correctly. I went to I-spa many times when Anna and Angela were working. It was a must visit then and when the raspy lady was there. You could could get UTC and other benefits. The last time I visited was in the August / September time and the lady was great at distancing from me. I don't recommend based on the last experience. If Anna and Angela return this is a top G place.

AznLvr520
01-15-23, 00:43
I'd like to try Miki soon but I want to pronounce her name correctly. Is it Micky? Mikey? Meeky? Something else?It's pronounced like MICKY. She is the best in Atlanta, very beautiful!

DelMar469
01-15-23, 08:50
I agree, just saw her and didn't really care for her attitude. Maybe you got it right, "hotter than thou. " Nice looking though. Not a repeat for me.I have enjoyed seeing her over and over, I think that you have to get to know her. She is great!! YMMV.

Surch2020
01-15-23, 09:27
First reply. Hope I do it correctly. I went to I-spa many times when Anna and Angela were working. It was a must visit then and when the raspy lady was there. You could could get UTC and other benefits. The last time I visited was in the August / September time and the lady was great at distancing from me. I don't recommend based on the last experience. If Anna and Angela return this is a top G place.Thanks BirchBoy. That was my last experience too, while Anna was in China. Was hoping it was back to the good days.

MotorheadBiker
01-15-23, 11:00
Avoid this place.

Massage was done by Anna. She's probably in her late 40's. Last time she shorted me by 20 minutes in a 1 hour session. This time I was sure to ask her the time before the session started. She said 2:30 instead it was actually 2:40. I let it go.

Massage was horrible. HJ was jack hammer style. UTC top and OTC bottom. End of the session, she shorted again by 10 minutes. . 7 + . 5 out the door.

I asked her why she shorted me by 20 minutes. She said "next time". Anyway, she also cursed me in Chinese multiple times when I asked for head massage. She vocally said "You pay extra for head massage".

CookiesMan
01-15-23, 11:51
I was planning toftt and visit Mei Mei (near ball park) and Massage Angel (Roswell). I tried rtff but couldn't find anything. The last time I visited MA was when Alinda was there, but I know she has been out of the country. If you guys have any info that would could keep me from wasting time let me know. Otherwise I will visit this week and report back.

MassageAwesome
01-15-23, 14:17
I was planning toftt and visit Mei Mei (near ball park) and Massage Angel (Roswell). I tried rtff but couldn't find anything. The last time I visited MA was when Alinda was there, but I know she has been out of the country. If you guys have any info that would could keep me from wasting time let me know. Otherwise I will visit this week and report back.Mei Mei you're not missing much. There is (maybe now was) a woman there who looks mid 30 but a bean pole with the matching body. Other than that you got your typical older women with average Asian bodies.

CastingLures
01-15-23, 17:57
Pretty sure London is out of the business.Damn. She had good dt game and was a bit of a cum freak. Liked to watch me shoot.

CastingLures
01-15-23, 18:13
I was planning toftt and visit Mei Mei (near ball park) and Massage Angel (Roswell). I tried rtff but couldn't find anything. The last time I visited MA was when Alinda was there, but I know she has been out of the country. If you guys have any info that would could keep me from wasting time let me know. Otherwise I will visit this week and report back.Pretty face, nice enough tits and very very friendly. She tries to be expensive but damn she can act like a girlfriend and took care of me. Only one visit so she said hand only. Looked familiar but she said ma was her only massage spot in georgia. These ladies lie though.

G Roller
01-15-23, 23:31
Is there anyplace else in the states that compares to Milk in Orlando as far as service, price and quality of girls? I haven't even come close to it in my travels. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.Well I was in Orlando and had a chance to try MM. To all my Atl mongers, this guy isn't lying. It's just not fair how much better those guys have it down there than we do. Imagine going to Ivy and one of those girls giving you a rimjob. It's almost worth a trip just to visit their AMPs while service like this still lasts.

DavidS21
01-16-23, 09:47
I will back in the Atlanta area to attend a training class on Tuesday. It's been a while since I visited a spa because I had found a regular girl who massaged on outcalls in the area. Alas, some Prince Charming has proposed to her so she is not an option any longer. I've looked back through the reviews trying to find a decent place so please don't think I haven't researched. I would offer to trade information on South Georgia but unfortunately the Valdosta / Tifton area is as dry as a red clay road in the middle of August. I can forward info on a couple of good providers in Albany but nothing much about c / kamps. Don't know if there any places that will provide FS on a first visit. My experience has always been that it takes one or two to get them warmed up to you. I won't be there long enough to manage that. From checking posts, it seems Lilly or Massage Legend may be my best bet. I've been to ML before but it's a pretty good while since my last visit. However I'll be staying in the Decatur / Druid Hills area thanks to an office manager who booked hotels without knowing the general area so I don't want to stray too far from there in company vehicle. If anyone is willing to provide some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. PM is okay if that works better. I do travel through Florida quite a bit now with work and can point toward some great options in the Orlando area. TIA and stay safe mongers.

Enigma144
01-16-23, 10:40
Went to Jasmine a week go.

Ended up with Lisa, nice looking, late 30's, early 40's maybe.

Massage was OK. Nothing special with no teasing at all. On the flip she went for the promary target. No UTC, a little OTC, top and bottom. I don't think she was excited about it, though.

6 / . 6 out the door. Hoping it will lead to better service next time.

Went be a couple of days prior and the was a younger, thin cutie, but they were busy and she said it would be 30 minutes. No a big fan of waiting, so I bailed that trip.

JWSouth
01-16-23, 13:18
There's alot of other options in Roswell area, on Holcomb bridge area you've got Kamps at.

Care has gone legit and the one behind Arby's in strip center has gone legit too.Thanks. Yeah, it was Care massage. That I got suckered is sad because I posted pretty much the same damn thing back in Sept. This is what happens when I'm out of the game for long stretches at a time AND don't rtff before dipping back in.

Ducked into mini within the past year and regretted it, so will probably avoid until reports improve. Ease might be worth a shot, or even Kaina which I've somehow never made it to.

Stay safe fellas.

Questionable 1
01-16-23, 14:43
Had a rough week and decided a massage would be just the thing to ease away some worries. I could ahead and got an appointment with Monica. Monica is an attractive, very short woman probably mid-thirties. She is friendly and will be as talkative as you like, though her English is merely adequate.

We went to a room and she told me to get comfortable. I did and a few minutes later she came in. She asked what kind of pressure I liked and I opted for medium-hard. Monica is one of the few masseuses I have encountered in town that can actually do a decent massage. She uses a lot of pressure where she finds knots and constantly checks if her pressure is OK. The work she did on my back and shoulders had me moaning.

When she moved to my legs is when the teasing began. And, let me tell you this girl can tease! She would do circles on my ass and let her fingers trail through the crack. Then when she worked my legs, she would slip a few fingers across the boys. Soon she was massaging the boys with her whole hand, cupping them and lightly squeezing them while she tickled the taint with a finger and brushed past the backdoor.

On the flip she worked the boys some more before working my now straining shaft. But, that wasn't all, as she expertly worked the pole she also slipped a finger under neath and teased the back door some more. When the stimulation became too much for me she sensed it and just as I exploded inserted her finger just barely in. I think my cum hit the ceiling!

Afterwards she cleaned me up with a hot towel and a went on my merry way. . 7 to house and. 7 to her.

Q1.

AlexGsxr
01-16-23, 21:43
Has anyone been here. Seems sketchy. Call and they said walk-in is ok. I pull up and they said to come back And close the door on me.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-essential-spa-lilburn-ga-173705#review-1766647.

ComTech42
01-17-23, 13:06
Pretty face, nice enough tits and very very friendly. She tries to be expensive but damn she can act like a girlfriend and took care of me. Only one visit so she said hand only. Looked familiar but she said ma was her only massage spot in georgia. These ladies lie though.Sophia has her good days and occasionally a few not so good days. Like many of these girls she warms up to repeat visitors and good tips. No mystery with her.

JimmyyZZ
01-17-23, 16:08
Attempted a 10:30 am visit to T+ on MLK day. Light was off, I called, mamasan said open at 11, no girl yet. Make your own conclusions. I made mine and continued on my way.

Popped up at Royal Doraville. It was first time and told them I was last there before covid when asked, many times. Good TS, lotioned rub and a very interesting CBJ, for a rate I said I used to get. Didn't get name, but short, firm butt. Decent tits for a mature lady.

AvgJhsn
01-17-23, 16:50
New place opened in east Cobb. In with Leslie pool supply, Johnson ferry and Roswell rd. Walked in and was greeted by thin young lady. Offered an oil or no oil massage. The no oil was done in a foot massage chair. , oil it is. Got an hour of good deep tissue massage. But everything was covered and I mean covered. If she wasn't rubbing it, the sheet was over it. No teasing what so ever. Hot stones and a good hot towel wipe down and done. 70 for the hr and 30 for the extra effort for deep tissue. On the fence about returning, legit regular similar in cost and already knows my spots, and my happy girl does as well. Although as I was leaving, another patron walked in, and walked right back out. Maybe wanting someone specific. Idk. The girl was cute and pleasant.

CampGuy
01-17-23, 18:44
New place opened in east Cobb. In with Leslie pool supply, Johnson ferry and Roswell rd. Walked in and was greeted by thin young lady. Offered an oil or no oil massage. The no oil was done in a foot massage chair. , oil it is. Got an hour of good deep tissue massage. But everything was covered and I mean covered. If she wasn't rubbing it, the sheet was over it. No teasing what so ever. Hot stones and a good hot towel wipe down and done. 70 for the hr and 30 for the extra effort for deep tissue. On the fence about returning, legit regular similar in cost and already knows my spots, and my happy girl does as well. Although as I was leaving, another patron walked in, and walked right back out. Maybe wanting someone specific. Idk. The girl was cute and pleasant.I went there as well, only 2 people, that girl and a young guy.

I opted just for a foot massage but could tell this is a legit place, got a card for $10 off if retuning within a month.

Good service and would repeat for foot or legit massage.

BocaMan
01-17-23, 23:49
Total let down at Yuki. I read your good reviews and your bad reviews. Had a company meeting and was staying across the street. After our dinner, I walked over. Saw a monger walking out who looked spooked. Went in, pretty Asian girl greets me and says $80 for half. I paid the fee on my cc. I know, I know but I just do it sometimes. As she's swiping the card she says "4 hands, 1 . 2" I said ok. Go into room and they come in- one younger and one older. They give me a meh rub for like 15 min then asked me to flip.

So I asked- how much for both to toot on my little tootsie roll. The older one said 2 each. I almost had a heart attack laughing so hard. We negotiated down to uncovered for 2 total so all in I was in for 2. 9 at this point. They tried to trick me! Just like another guy said, they faked the deed. One was blocking my view. So I told them to move. They hesitated. I got up and told them to do it while I watch. They didn't. They said "no condo, no can do". So I said ok please refund me. They said hold up. The young one comes in with a piece of Saran Wrap. I swear to god. Like in my moms kitchen Saran Wrap. Again, faking it.

They could tell I was getting pissed so I said no more. Stop. Give me refund now. And they did. The hot mamasan said I give massage, what happen? I said exactly what I just told you fellas- bait and switch and I'm not falling for it. She refunded my card, gave me a receipt and I was on my way.

MassageAwesome
01-18-23, 10:49
Yes, this is my third time seeing Alice at Li. But when I left, I realize that the last time I saw her was February of last year. Texted Li (actually Lily) to set an appointment with Alice and to make sure I get her (even Lily likes to bait and switch once in a while). I got a text back to confirming the appointment. When I arrive, I was greeted by a woman who quickly took me to a room. I couldn't get a real good look at her, so I didn't know if it was Alice. But when she came in, and I saw that big chest, I knew it was her. This time she was wearing no mask (she's cute) and give me a kiss on the cheek, thanking me for setting an appointment with her. Told her I wanted to massage her first. She was shocked but she laid down (someone posted that they did this before, whoever did it, thank you so much). As I massaged her, I could hear her moaning. I lifted her shirt and undid her bra (4 snaps on the back, you know when you see that they got some tig ol bitties). She let me rub inside her loose pants, feeling her bare ass (she does have a cute ass). I kissed her back which made her giggle but she didn't get up. Did this for about 5 minutes and she thanked me and it was my turn. Typical Alice massage with teasing here and there. On the flip went right to the main event. I lifted up her bra and played with her big fun bags. Kissed and licked the nipples as well which made her moan. I was done after a few minutes. She showed me her fingers, laughed, and said "So much. " She went to get a warm towel to dry me off. With 20 minutes left she gave me an amazing scalp and foot massage. She went the full hour. Total damage was. 7 + . 6 As I left Lily came to the lobby (wearing a mask) and hugged me bye. I am honestly surprised that Alice is still there. She has been there for like over a year. I'm sure she is still one of the big attractions at Li (no pun intended). She doesn't have Minka tits and her build matches her chest and big tits on an Asian isn't common. It's like seeing a flat ass Latina LOL.

Out of the three times I've seen her, this was probably the best one. I heard the front door ring quite a few times, however, Alice never left. That's the thing I like about Lily. She always has so many girls working that you don't get interrupted. I remember when she first started, every time she heard the front bell, she had to leave to answer it. But that when she was just starting out. I have seen posts on here about massaging the girl during the session. It doesn't hurt to take about five minutes of your time to do it. Especially if you are a regular. Li deLivers again.

HughJaynus96
01-18-23, 11:36
Wondering what the experienced mongers would rank as the top 1 or 2 places with almost guaranteed hotter / younger masseuses with good to decent technique. Even if the HE is just a HJ, it beats going 1-2 rounds with these 35+ gals.

CampGuy
01-18-23, 11:38
Had an appointment with Coco, great massage, attractive and good English. Good massage, standard service.

On may way out was introduced to Kiki, 5. 4, she is new just arrived from LA, low 30's, very attractive and great body. Said her second day here.

I will be returning soon.

Surch2020
01-18-23, 11:40
Anyone have a good suggestion for a 4 hand? Clearly Yuki is out! Or should I spend my cash on a better / different experience? Looking to do something special to celebrate. I'd appreciate your suggestions.

BMack26
01-18-23, 11:44
Yes, this is my third time seeing Alice at Li. But when I left, I realize that the last time I saw her was February of last year. Texted Li (actually Lily) to set an appointment with Alice and to make sure I get her (even Lily likes to bait and switch once in a while). I got a text back to confirming the appointment. When I arrive, I was greeted by a woman who quickly took me to a room. I couldn't get a real good look at her, so I didn't know if it was Alice. But when she came in, and I saw that big chest, I knew it was her. This time she was wearing no mask (she's cute) and give me a kiss on the cheek, thanking me for setting an appointment with her. Told her I wanted to massage her first. She was shocked but she laid down (someone posted that they did this before, whoever did it, thank you so much). As I massaged her, I could hear her moaning. I lifted her shirt and undid her bra (4 snaps on the back, you know when you see that they got some tig ol bitties). She let me rub inside her loose pants, feeling her bare ass (she does have a cute ass). I kissed her back which made her giggle but she didn't get up. Did this for about 5 minutes and she thanked me and it was my turn.Good report. I've tried many AMPs in that area but always end up coming back to LI when I don't feel like TOFTT. I've given massages to independent providers a few times but never thought about it at an AMP. I'll give it a try this week and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip.

MassageAwesome
01-18-23, 12:14
Anyone have a good suggestion for a 4 hand? Clearly Yuki is out! Or should I spend my cash on a better / different experience? Looking to do something special to celebrate. I'd appreciate your suggestions.Li is a good place. Sorry, I'm not trying to be the "spokesperson" for this place. It's just that really Lily does have good cute girls. Plus no interruptions.

Paul W
01-18-23, 14:50
Anyone know of a CAMP where I can get a four hand massage with a BJ?

Total let down at Yuki. I read your good reviews and your bad reviews. Had a company meeting and was staying across the street. After our dinner, I walked over. Saw a monger walking out who looked spooked. Went in, pretty Asian girl greets me and says $80 for half. I paid the fee on my cc. I know, I know but I just do it sometimes. As she's swiping the card she says "4 hands, 1 . 2" I said ok. Go into room and they come in- one younger and one older. They give me a meh rub for like 15 min then asked me to flip.

So I asked- how much for both to toot on my little tootsie roll. The older one said 2 each. I almost had a heart attack laughing so hard. We negotiated down to uncovered for 2 total so all in I was in for 2. 9 at this point. They tried to trick me! Just like another guy said, they faked the deed. One was blocking my view. So I told them to move. They hesitated. I got up and told them to do it while I watch. They didn't. They said "no condo, no can do". So I said ok please refund me. They said hold up. The young one comes in with a piece of Saran Wrap. I swear to god. Like in my moms kitchen Saran Wrap. Again, faking it..

NycFinest718
01-18-23, 14:56
This is my first post here. I've been lurking around for a bit and want to start contributing. Here are my recent visits around the city:

ZR Massage Cobb Pkwy- Drew May. This was my first time here. May is like 40's-50's. I couldn't really tell. Looks wise she's not really my type but I was there and went forward with it. She has a little stomach and no butt, nice size breasts though. The massage was decent but I prefer a harder massage and she provides a softer touch. Solid teasing though. For the flip, she gave good effort. She got on top and used one hand, then two. She had her breast out and gave a titjob to finish me off. She asked for. 4 which I was more than happy to give. Also, UTC bottom was offered but I declined. 70 house. 1. 1 otd. I'd return but would do 30 minutes in the future and I'd like to see the other talent as well.

Li's Massage Windy Hill- I've been a bunch of times in the past but took a break to try out other locations. I read some reports that NaNa was good so I decided to give it a shot. I tried to make an appointment in the past but she was either not there or not available. This time I was able to schedule the appointment. They hit me with the bait and switch unfortunately (first time that has happened). Instead of Nana, I got Eva who greeted me when I entered. I've never had a bad experience here though so I went with it. Overall the massage was solid with decent teasing and a good finish. She tried to ask for $80 for the fun but I told her I'd go no higher than $60. $1.3 otd- 1 hour massage. She had a mask on but looked like late 30's / early 40's, decent body. Anyone know if Nana still works there? I'd like to see her and Alice at some point.

Piao Xue Marietta- This was a few months back. I was in the area so decided to drop in. Drew Wei Wei. She was older and slim. Massage was decent. She has a lighter touch but she was a sweet lady. Nothing much else to share. Solid finish. I'd return if I'm in the area but would probably do 30 minutes. 1.20 otd.

Yong Sheng Spring Rd- Drew Lala for an 1 hr massage. She had a mask on but would guess 20's maybe early 30's. Nice slim body, decent breast. She gave a good massage with solid teasing. On the flip UTC top with a good finish. I enjoyed my time with her. 1.20 OTD. I would return in the future.

Cedar Massage Lithia Springs- I saw some posts about K massage a few pages back. I haven't been there yet but I tried Cedar once. It's strictly legit based on my experience. I saw Tina who gave a good massage. She kept the sheet on me the entire time and tucked it like a massage pro. Typically when the sheet goes on after a few minutes I let them know they can remove it if they don't mind. If they say no, I understand how it will go. They also keep the door partially open so I doubt much is going on. I'd probably return though since the massage was good. .6 house. .80 otd.

I've visited a few others during the summer / fall but not sure if they're worth posting at this point.

JDrummer
01-18-23, 15:16
Massage Spring is super popular now. All girls are pretty and fun. Miki the best, have known her for years. Love her tits.Have you gotten anything above standard HJ there?

OutsideProof
01-18-23, 15:47
Li is a good place. Sorry, I'm not trying to be the "spokesperson" for this place. It's just that really Lily does have good cute girls. Plus no interruptions.Kaina is another spot for a good 4 hands.

OopaRam
01-18-23, 19:46
Kaina is another spot for a good 4 hands.Who are your fav couples at Kaina?

RedneckStud
01-19-23, 10:28
Li is a good place. Sorry, I'm not trying to be the "spokesperson" for this place. It's just that really Lily does have good cute girls. Plus no interruptions.That's if you can get in. I've been recommended to their sister store twice because they were too busy.

2me4Looking2
01-19-23, 10:54
I was in the area and really wanted a quick release so I gave PZ a shot. I only saw one lady working and she looked to be in her 40's with a descent body. I went with 30 min and was told 60 upfront. Once paid, I was led to the room and got undressed and laid on the table. I think the same woman was the one giving the massage, but the lights were dim and she had on a mask. She never gave me her name. Started out by draping the sheet on me, but that didn't even last 5 minutes. She used LOTS of oil for the massage, which felt good, but I was a little worried I was going to be all greasy afterward. She did a light touch massage which felt nice, but definitely not therapeutic by any means. She worked my back and butt and then moved down to the legs. I wasn't getting any teasing so wasn't sure how good it would be, but once she finished the massage, she went right for the boys while I was on my stomach. I made sure to let her know I enjoyed that and she teased me for a minute before she told me to flip. Once I was on my back, she lubed up her hands well and went right to business. She had a good technique and with all the oil it felt really good. She mainly worked the head and I came pretty quickly. She allowed some UTC roaming up top and I didn't really try anything else because she was doing such a good job getting me off. She cleaned me up and used a warm towel to get most of the oil off and then she massaged my feet a little to finish out the time. I was still a little greasy afterward, but I don't think you could tell by looking and there was no scent at all. There was never any discussion of tip and I gave her 60 just because the release felt good and I enjoyed the teasing. All in all it was a good time and I'd go back.

MassageAwesome
01-19-23, 14:14
I was in the area and really wanted a quick release so I gave PZ a shot. I only saw one lady working and she looked to be in her 40's with a descent body. I went with 30 min and was told 60 upfront. Once paid, I was led to the room and got undressed and laid on the table. I think the same woman was the one giving the massage, but the lights were dim and she had on a mask. She never gave me her name. Started out by draping the sheet on me, but that didn't even last 5 minutes. She used LOTS of oil for the massage, which felt good, but I was a little worried I was going to be all greasy afterward. She did a light touch massage which felt nice, but definitely not therapeutic by any means. She worked my back and butt and then moved down to the legs. I wasn't getting any teasing so wasn't sure how good it would be, but once she finished the massage, she went right for the boys while I was on my stomach. I made sure to let her know I enjoyed that and she teased me for a minute before she told me to flip. Once I was on my back, she lubed up her hands well and went right to business. She had a good technique and with all the oil it felt really good. She mainly worked the head and I came pretty quickly. She allowed some UTC roaming up top and I didn't really try anything else because she was doing such a good job getting me off. She cleaned me up and used a warm towel to get most of the oil off and then she massaged my feet a little to finish out the time. I was still a little greasy afterward, but I don't think you could tell by looking and there was no scent at all. There was never any discussion of tip and I gave her 60 just because the release felt good and I enjoyed the teasing. All in all it was a good time and I'd go back.This used to be my go to spot. I always get zoey who was short in frame but tits bigger than her frame size. She always do the HJ first (I have known her for years and used to see her at another location, so she knew why I was there and what I wanted). She let me pull up her bra and play with her tits and pull down her pants and rub her bare ass. After the release she do massage. However, I quit going here because she shorts me on time, and I don't feel like arguing about it.

Aakaps
01-19-23, 14:18
Fellow connoisseurs, apart from T+, is there a decent FS AMP that is reasonable $$ in Marietta or drivable distance?

BMack26
01-19-23, 17:06
Fellow connoisseurs, apart from T+, is there a decent FS AMP that is reasonable $$ in Marietta or drivable distance?Short answer is No. You either have to find an independent provider or head towards Doraville on Buford Hwy.

Michael4044
01-19-23, 18:52
First time poster.

Checked out Wawa.

Walked in and led to room. Younger mamasan asks how long, asked for 1 hr and asked who was available. She comes back with two girls. Mai and another girl who I wasn't in to. Chose Mai and she started with a nice massage that lasted 30 min then asked me to flip and what I wanted. Not into the whole deal opted for lip service. She was nice and slow and gave me what I was wanting. No top and plenty of contact. 80 house and know I got burned on the extra for what I was offered compared to other posts. Will try again and work on negotiating.

Bbinsider
01-19-23, 22:28
Has anyone been here. Seems sketchy. Call and they said walk-in is ok. I pull up and they said to come back And close the door on me.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-essential-spa-lilburn-ga-173705#review-1766647.There are actually two locations with the same name and apparently the same owner. Been to the one in Marietta twice. CFS and very low quality (like worse ever after 35 years of mongering bad).

AlexGsxr
01-19-23, 22:34
There are actually two locations with the same name and apparently the same owner. Been to the one in Marietta twice. CFS and very low quality (like worse ever after 35 years of mongering bad).How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Aakaps
01-19-23, 22:49
Short answer is No. You either have to find an independent provider or head towards Doraville on Buford Hwy.Thanks! Any recommendations for Doraville or Buford Highway? Also, any tips on finding independents- that seems never a success for me!

ComTech42
01-19-23, 23:56
That's if you can get in. I've been recommended to their sister store twice because they were too busy.Sisi is close by and Lily has cute ones there also.

JackMehauf
01-20-23, 17:44
I had my first visited with Miki at Massage Springs recently. You guys were right about her looks and body. Very nice! Unfortunately, the overall experience was a little underwhelming. The face-down part of the massage was just average. There was no teasing until after the hot towels and that consisted of just light fingertips up and down my backside with a little reach under for the huevos. After the flip she got down to business with the HJ and I asked if she would lift up her blouse for UTC. She said "no, maybe next time". (First time I've been rejected with this request). I told her I would give good tip and she just shook her head: OTC top and bottom only. After getting cleaned up she said we still have time left and asked what I wanted. I said scalp and feet. She did about 2 minutes each then told me she was finished with about 10-12 minutes left in the hour. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. I'm not sure if I'll return. It sounds like repeat customers get better service so I may try again in order to get a look under that tight blouse. If I get snubbed for UTC on top again, I'll right her off.

CampGuy
01-20-23, 20:29
I had my first visited with Miki at Massage Springs recently. You guys were right about her looks and body. Very nice! Unfortunately, the overall experience was a little underwhelming. The face-down part of the massage was just average. There was no teasing until after the hot towels and that consisted of just light fingertips up and down my backside with a little reach under for the huevos. After the flip she got down to business with the HJ and I asked if she would lift up her blouse for UTC. She said "no, maybe next time". (First time I've been rejected with this request). I told her I would give good tip and she just shook her head: OTC top and bottom only. After getting cleaned up she said we still have time left and asked what I wanted. I said scalp and feet. She did about 2 minutes each then told me she was finished with about 10-12 minutes left in the hour. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. I'm not sure if I'll return. It sounds like repeat customers get better service so I may try again in order to get a look under that tight blouse. If I get snubbed for UTC on top again, I'll right her off.Plenty of mongers have fallen for the "next time", 99% of the time it is just the hook to get and other few $$ from you.

It is always a gamble in the house is heavily favored 😀.

NoRush
01-20-23, 23:52
Last week I wrote about the new Joy in Gainesville getting shut down by the city. At that time, TerraChi was still open. Today I tried to go to Bali, but the door was locked and nobody answered. I tried calling Oasis and also got no answer. I went over to TerraChi and the neon sign was off.

If we're lucky, this is just everybody keeping their heads down, making sure their paperwork is in order, and enjoying the Asian New Year. If not, I guess things are different now.

HornyKojak
01-21-23, 08:24
Ok so I guess Michelle is out of the game now. Sold her shop in Dec. Guess 'sweet dreams' is just a memory now. Good to see that my new favorite shop (no name joint).

Has very few monger reviews. Rotation has been unbelievable young hard bodies but price has gone up as well.

HornyKojak
01-21-23, 08:28
Does anyone know if LongLeg Lisa is still around?

JWSouth
01-21-23, 10:31
Sisi (Marietta) Tried twice, closed both times.

A Spa (Roswell) tried once, closed. This one hurt, was really looking forward to a FS visit.

Kaina (Roswell) Got Ti na. Hot for a camp girl, decent tits, dressed for semi respectable presentation only in a tight top and tight high waisted leggings (it's been ages since I walked into a camp and pulled a girl on the oft dreamed of sundress). First half of massage was eh, not bad but not great but I want there for that. Finally got to the teasing portion and I stg she was on her phone or falling asleep or something. Hard to describe, but it was like she wasn't focusing at all on the task at hand; the half hearted attempt was frankly more off putting than nothing at all. Flip, and things got slightly better but not by much. Managed to finally do the deed, but goddamn it was a chore. Ended with a better attitude but still left with a bad taste in my mouth, especially as I have had some visits in the past few months with some players who not only knew the game but played it really well.

Surely the closed shops are just due to Chinese new year. Right? As it's harder than ever for me to get out and play, the timing sure was shit on my part LOL.

Jj3000
01-21-23, 10:32
The rumor is she went back to China a while to visit her ailing mother. I haven't heard she hung it up or sold out, but who knows? The last time I saw her she was having knee issues and needed surgery, so maybe she is recovering. Who would've thought her coochee would outlast her knee?

Ok so I guess Michelle is out of the game now. Sold her shop in Dec. Guess 'sweet dreams' is just a memory now. Good to see that my new favorite shop (no name joint).

Has very few monger reviews. Rotation has been unbelievable young hard bodies but price has gone up as well..

HornyKojak
01-21-23, 12:08
The rumor is she went back to China a while to visit her ailing mother. I haven't heard she hung it up or sold out, but who knows? The last time I saw her she was having knee issues and needed surgery, so maybe she is recovering. Who would've thought her coochee would outlast her knee?

.Loopy said she sold to a Korean lady. When I saw her before new year. Now that one had some awesome coochie muscles. Could milk you without any movement.

MuffTime
01-21-23, 14:14
Has the Pearl in Sugar Hill / Buford closed up shop? Rolled by yesterday evening and the place was dark. Mostly owls there but was usually open later than a lot of other stores and worked in a pinch. It wasn't open around Christmas and New Years but I thought it was probably just the holiday.

MT.

Steel Wolf
01-21-23, 17:03
Has the Pearl in Sugar Hill / Buford closed up shop? Rolled by yesterday evening and the place was dark. Mostly owls there but was usually open later than a lot of other stores and worked in a pinch. It wasn't open around Christmas and New Years but I thought it was probably just the holiday.

MT.As long as it doesn't look like it's been cleaned out, there's a decent shot any place closed this weekend is closed due to the Lunar New Year.

If they're closed next weekend, then panic.

FlMongerer
01-21-23, 18:41

MT.No, it's still open.

Bbinsider
01-21-23, 21:48
If you're referring to the one on Powder Springs Rd, quality of women there is fairly low.I decided to give the AAMP (apartment AMP) on Powder Springs Road across from McDonald's another chance. It had been several months since my last visit. Much to my delight, an 25 year old beauty answered the door named Linda. Honestly, her body was perfect. Fairly mechanical CBJ / CFS, but her body made up for it. $$ OTD. By far, the best looking and youngest girl I've seen there.

Aakaps
01-21-23, 21:51
I decided to give the AAMP (apartment AMP) on Powder Springs Road across from McDonald's another chance. It had been several months since my last visit. Much to my delight, an 25 year old beauty answered the door named Linda. Honestly, her body was perfect. Fairly mechanical CBJ / CFS, but her body made up for it. $$ OTD. By far, the best looking and youngest girl I've seen there.Thanks! I will give it another try.

DocHolliday35
01-22-23, 15:08

A Spa (Roswell) tried once, closed. This one hurt, was really looking forward to a FS visit.

Kaina (Roswell) Got Ti na. Hot for a camp girl, decent tits, dressed for semi respectable presentation only in a tight top and tight high waisted leggings (it's been ages since I walked into a camp and pulled a girl on the oft dreamed of sundress). First half of massage was eh, not bad but not great but I want there for that. Finally got to the teasing portion and I stg she was on her phone or falling asleep or something. Hard to describe, but it was like she wasn't focusing at all on the task at hand; the half hearted attempt was frankly more off putting than nothing at all. Flip, and things got slightly better but not by much. Managed to finally do the deed, but goddamn it was a chore. Ended with a better attitude but still left with a bad taste in my mouth, especially as I have had some visits in the past few months with some players who not only knew the game but played it really well.

Surely the closed shops are just due to Chinese new year. Right? As it's harder than ever for me to get out and play, the timing sure was shit on my part LOL.I hope you have zero tip. Next Time as soon as the phone comes out you should immediately leave.

JWSouth
01-22-23, 17:56

Surely the closed shops are just due to Chinese new year. Right? As it's harder than ever for me to get out and play, the timing sure was shit on my part LOL.Forgot one! Oriental in Sandy plains. Total waste of time, was like the retirement home of camps, only saw 2 owls tottering about but they were fucking ancient LOL. Still went for a half hour, lady that came in was my late nonny's age if she was a year. Insult to injury, she didn't speak a bit of English. Still, I'm nothing if not horny, but displayed some rare caution and opted for a half hour. Went as expected, no teasing or even hints of it, draped the whole time, and was seriously expecting great grandma to just expire then and there. 40 + 5.

GreaterGator
01-22-23, 21:42
Sisi closes at 6:00 every evening by order of the shopping center landlord. After six, Lilly takes some of the girls down to Li on Windy Hill for more of the same.

JWSouth
01-22-23, 23:10
Sisi closes at 6:00 every evening by order of the shopping center landlord. After six, Lilly takes some of the girls down to Li on Windy Hill for more of the same.Well, shit. Guess I shoulda actually gotten my sorry ass out of my truck to check the hours on the storefront LOL. Thanks for the info!

SpiderBoy
01-23-23, 01:22
Hello everyone, longtime lurker. Where in these seven seas can I get to clean my trucks rims? Besides the car wash?

As a thank you allow me to share my dreams so far these past 2 years.

Li.

Alice is a milk queen. Large pair with long pink tips. Played with the back door.

"Anna" I think. Short anime hair cut. No longer there but spoke Spanish well. Played with the back door.

Short hair small chest. Can't remember her name. Has a mole close to her tip. Played with back door. Gave her a pearl necklace.

Typical OTD 1. 20.

Holiday.

Pony tail 30's slim. Sony? Maybe. Standard.

OTD 1.2.

7 HC.

Sonny is great. Typically washes for. Lays it on her face when drying. High energy. Fun. Bad breath. Once passed gas. Everyone is human I guess.

Lucy long gone. Was fun very nice. Talkative willing to clean my trucks rims with adequate PPE for an additional fee. Kinda loose but makes up for it with willingness.

Alexi from NYC. Good English. Straight and to the point. Tight. Would recommend. Square face.

Lexi. Beautiful. Honest. If you don't put in the work she will call you out.

Typical OTD 2.4.

Anyhow that's my take.

Eslide3
01-23-23, 13:33
Does anyone know if LongLeg Lisa is still around?She was still there and neurotic the last time I went.

People Pleasur
01-23-23, 18:32
Went to Jasmine in Marietta and drew Cindy. Petite and attractive. Very nice teasing pre flip and a pretty good massage as well. The flip happened a bit early which had me worried but Cindy took her time and let the tension build. Plenty of UTC touching and nice and slow strokes. Probably a solid 10-15 min of fun. Clean up and finished our time with a nice scalp and neck massage. 1. 2 OTD.

Michael4044
01-23-23, 18:51
Decided to check out GG spa. Was there around 1. It was one of my few options for that time. Parked in back. There was one other car there. Went in and asked for an hour massage. Taken to a room by an older Asian mamasan. Got undressed and laid down. I don't pay until I see who will be massaging me. In walks a short flat chested Asian woman. I asked if there was anyone with more up top available. She said yes and I waited for another girl. After about 10 minutes a Latina comes in with heavy makeup and maybe b cups. I again asked if anyone there was busty. Was met with a reply of come back on another day. So I got dressed and left with no massage. It may just be me but if I am going to dream I want it to be a good dream. Was that wrong?

CastingLures
01-23-23, 19:48
Spot on Spalding and HBR. 1st time there on a drive by. Hilarious session. Tried to get a guy to massage me which is a 1st in all my years. Said no thank you. In came Wendy I think she said. Pretty damn good massage but did not want to have fun. Wasn't really attracted to her so kept it low key. Saw a picture of the owner / manager named Ling, anyone know her? She looks different.

SyD1971
01-23-23, 21:59

Surely the closed shops are just due to Chinese new year. Right? As it's harder than ever for me to get out and play, the timing sure was shit on my part LOL.Tina is the worst provider in Kaina. Cut me short and demanded the same tips I gave to other girls there, I said no then left laughing at her face.

Yes, they share with each other about how much tips from the same customer.

Tysonm
01-23-23, 23:31
I had my first visited with Miki at Massage Springs recently. You guys were right about her looks and body. Very nice! Unfortunately, the overall experience was a little underwhelming. The face-down part of the massage was just average. There was no teasing until after the hot towels and that consisted of just light fingertips up and down my backside with a little reach under for the huevos. After the flip she got down to business with the HJ and I asked if she would lift up her blouse for UTC. She said "no, maybe next time". (First time I've been rejected with this request). I told her I would give good tip and she just shook her head: OTC top and bottom only. After getting cleaned up she said we still have time left and asked what I wanted. I said scalp and feet. She did about 2 minutes each then told me she was finished with about 10-12 minutes left in the hour. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. I'm not sure if I'll return. It sounds like repeat customers get better service so I may try again in order to get a look under that tight blouse. If I get snubbed for UTC on top again, I'll right her off.Is Miki the younger one? I hear about her. I saw a shorter one with a nice ass.

CastingLures
01-24-23, 10:56
I had my first visited with Miki at Massage Springs recently. You guys were right about her looks and body. Very nice! Unfortunately, the overall experience was a little underwhelming. The face-down part of the massage was just average. There was no teasing until after the hot towels and that consisted of just light fingertips up and down my backside with a little reach under for the huevos. After the flip she got down to business with the HJ and I asked if she would lift up her blouse for UTC. She said "no, maybe next time". (First time I've been rejected with this request). I told her I would give good tip and she just shook her head: OTC top and bottom only. After getting cleaned up she said we still have time left and asked what I wanted. I said scalp and feet. She did about 2 minutes each then told me she was finished with about 10-12 minutes left in the hour. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. I'm not sure if I'll return. It sounds like repeat customers get better service so I may try again in order to get a look under that tight blouse. If I get snubbed for UTC on top again, I'll right her off.Stopped by to see her a couple of weeks ago and she was booked solid for the day. She looked and sounded tired. Vibe has changed. Tried another lady who I think goes by Nano? Thought she was stacked by got trolled by the support bra. Not trying to drag her but she was not for me. Bailed and Miki said to make an appt next time. Will give her time to get some rest.

CastingLures
01-24-23, 11:01
Sunny Day by a Kroger in Marietta? Wears glasses? Don't get the hype. She's a pleaser but guess not my type.

Used to be a cutie there named Nina. Now she was my type. Would vape in the room and share with me. Liked to party. Think she ran the place and acted like she was in the Chinese mafia!

Went back to see her and they said she gone and ended up with Kelly.Last 2 times I called and set appt with nina when I got there she mysteriously just left the shop and told to try another lady. Just low key left but what a waste of time.

Anyone want to spill the tea or know anything?

Sexhoundtn2
01-24-23, 14:26
Best one to visit today? Therapy Plus, in Smyrna, 7 Health in Cartersville or GQ in Dalton?

MassageAwesome
01-24-23, 14:35
Decided to check out GG spa. Was there around 1. It was one of my few options for that time. Parked in back. There was one other car there. Went in and asked for an hour massage. Taken to a room by an older Asian mamasan. Got undressed and laid down. I don't pay until I see who will be massaging me. In walks a short flat chested Asian woman. I asked if there was anyone with more up top available. She said yes and I waited for another girl. After about 10 minutes a Latina comes in with heavy makeup and maybe b cups. I again asked if anyone there was busty. Was met with a reply of come back on another day. So I got dressed and left with no massage. It may just be me but if I am going to dream I want it to be a good dream. Was that wrong?Not wrong at all. In fact I applaud you. It is less often that most of us think with our top head more than our bottom one. You wanted a preference, and they didn't have it. You have every right to leave. I'm just shocked that mama let you wait until you pick your girl to pay. Usually they have you pay right away.

Michael4044
01-24-23, 15:45
Not wrong at all. In fact I applaud you. It is less often that most of us think with our top head more than our bottom one. You wanted a preference, and they didn't have it. You have every right to leave. I'm just shocked that mama let you wait until you pick your girl to pay. Usually they have you pay right away.I have made a habit after getting burned by some different places that I see who will massage before paying. Being upfront I have never had someone refuse. The flip I have had places that I regular immediately say they don't have anyone I would like when I arrive sometimes. Don't get to see who or anything. Just go back a different day.

DelMar469
01-24-23, 16:45
I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again. Aida, looks sexy as hell and give a great massage LMT category massage. After the flip she really gets sensual but just the standard HE She will take her time and not short you any time, but the clothes stay on. Still worth the visit!

Delmar.

Ill187
01-24-23, 16:59
What spas are Latina with FS.

ImNoThere
01-24-23, 17:47
Decided to check out GG spa. Was there around 1. It was one of my few options for that time. Parked in back. There was one other car there. Went in and asked for an hour massage. Taken to a room by an older Asian mamasan. Got undressed and laid down. I don't pay until I see who will be massaging me. In walks a short flat chested Asian woman. I asked if there was anyone with more up top available. She said yes and I waited for another girl. After about 10 minutes a Latina comes in with heavy makeup and maybe b cups. I again asked if anyone there was busty. Was met with a reply of come back on another day. So I got dressed and left with no massage. It may just be me but if I am going to dream I want it to be a good dream. Was that wrong?I remember trying this tactic at tiger back in the day when they all knew I would only see Linda. Mama sent two girls in there to get sent away before I realized it wasn't my day so I got up to leave. To my surprise mama told me to never come back. Funny enough I was back a few days later at Linda's request and she even stood up for me.

PaulGonzel
01-24-23, 19:01
I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again. Aida, looks sexy as hell and give a great massage LMT category massage. After the flip she really gets sensual but just the standard HE She will take her time and not short you any time, but the clothes stay on. Still worth the visit!

Delmar.When CAMPs girls decide not to provide extra stacks of money won't change her decision. They can easily make the same amount you put on the table in couple days with only standard HJ offered.

JackMehauf
01-24-23, 19:11
Is Miki the younger one? I hear about her. I saw a shorter one with a nice ass.Not sure. Miki does look pretty young. Nice face with good body. She wouldn't allow UTC on top on first visit.

People Pleasur
01-24-23, 22:11

Delmar.You added how much to the stack? Damn. How much total OTD?

SyD1971
01-25-23, 00:03

Delmar.If she refuses $2 k on the table, the problem must be you. She did it for me for $$.

She's got an AA BF, who makes her cum multiple times every night, maybe she just wanted to be loyal to him that day. LOL.

AznLvr520
01-25-23, 00:20
Is Miki the younger one? I hear about her. I saw a shorter one with a nice ass.Miki is actually tall for an Asian, with an incredibly beautiful face! I'm not sure who the shorter girl is since I always see Miki.

MassageAwesome
01-25-23, 00:40
What spas are Latina with FS.Check rubmd and aypapi websites, a plethora of them.

As well as scroll down and find the Hispanic Apartments section.

The Wiseacre
01-25-23, 07:41
I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again.I don't believe you put $2 k in front of her and got nothing but standard HE. I really don't even believe you put $2 k in front of her.

That said, if a monger is upping the stack and still not opening the menu, then your game isn't very good. It means that the provider: doesn't trust you, doesn't like you, you're too aggressive, you make her feel unsafe, you make her feel bad about herself, you are unclean, etc. It might also mean that she's having a bad day, has her period, already made a bunch and doesn't want your grimy finger in her, etc. Providers are humans and not robots programmed to serve your every whim as long as they get paid.

My advice is that if you want more from Aida then gain her trust over multiple visits. Tip her $100 and be sweet and kind, don't push for anything at all and get to know her a little. Don't ask about her boyfriend, just be a gentleman and friendly. After she gets to know you and recognizes you, then double the tip and ask for a little more menu. Repeat until you reach her limit.

Also, asking a girl to get totally naked in the room is risky for her and her shop and most CAMP girls aren't ever going to do it.

JohnnyKash
01-25-23, 08:57

Delmar.Come on man I lMAO at 2 K. If you did that for real for real she thought you were LEO. You need to think of your actions and the reactions you are going to get. Coming too hard with cash. Think think think.

IAmNotGr8
01-25-23, 09:45

Delmar.May be she was just cautious. On her mind.

"Why is he trying so hard to get it? Too good to be real. Some kind of trap? It's not worth the money with potential risk".

USABarry
01-25-23, 10:15
Best one to visit today? Therapy Plus, in Smyrna, 7 Health in Cartersville or GQ in Dalton?GQ is at the bottom of my list. T+ for a time was pretty good but has slipped recently. 7 outside of C'ville is my go to for FS. Nicest layout of the three plus the talent is best there.

Tysonm
01-25-23, 16:50
Not sure. Miki does look pretty young. Nice face with good body. She wouldn't allow UTC on top on first visit.Ok. I know which you're referring too. I see her often. Just never asked her what her name was. I thought of actually asking her out prior to knowing she was there LOL. She's very beautiful.

OopaRam
01-25-23, 17:05
If she refuses $2 k on the table, the problem must be you. She did it for me for $$.

She's got an AA BF, who makes her cum multiple times every night, maybe she just wanted to be loyal to him that day. LOL.LOL, to refuse 2 K even she is filled to the rim indicates something else. Can't image a provider pussy is worth 2 K IMAO. Spend your money anyway you want.

Sgt Soros
01-25-23, 17:55
LOL, to refuse 2 K even she is filled to the rim indicates something else. Can't image a provider pussy is worth 2 K IMAO. Spend your money anyway you want.There is probably more to this story than he's letting on.

Gonzel333
01-25-23, 18:08

Delmar.I paid 300 to the toughest and selective CAMPs providers for complete FS. Otherwise, with 2 k you can get 9 FS at KAMPs with young and pretty providers!

JackMehauf
01-25-23, 18:15
Ok. I know which you're referring too. I see her often. Just never asked her what her name was. I thought of actually asking her out prior to knowing she was there LOL. She's very beautiful.Did you know her outside of her work? If you met her at MS, remember the golden rule: never, never, never fall in love with an AMP girl.

CookiesMan
01-25-23, 23:12

Delmar.Yeah I am not buying it. This doesn't make sense. She for sure doesn't trust you. There are many girls who would do a nude massage for less. I have been knowing Aida for a while now and she is great but she do have days when she is not feeling it. She has never been worth $2000.

It seems to me you are trying to give her some free advertising for not doing something people she feels good with know she will do for less than 2000, once you build trust with her. Your previous reviews noted you had seen her over and over, but it doesn't seems she trusts you or feel you are too aggressive.

Michael4044
01-26-23, 09:08
Yes. I believe it was Soda at Joy. Probably the best AMP experience I have ever had. Does anyone know If Soda is still around?I second that. Soda was amazing wish we knew where she went.

Pete1340
01-26-23, 10:38
Lilly has been my goto since Tiger and Chalet closed. Young Latinas, but poor, rushed service. A few weeks ago I met Chris, a curvy Latina who promised me a good time.

I asked about a ts but she said no. Typical at Lilly. Then no Massage. She let me play with her cat for a couple minutes. Entertained me with her boobs for a few more though she.

Wouldn't let me lick her anywhere. I asked her to put on the condom and give me a blow. Here things went south quick. 'You've had enough fun' she said. 'You only have 5.

Minutes left of your 45. ' She stroked jr to finish and out the door I went. I was in there for 20 minutes. $$. 8 lighter. Hopefully I won't run into her again.

A couple weeks ago I ventured back to Lilly. This time I met Hannah, a very pretty 30 ish Korean girl with nice naturals. To my shock she offered a ts. I was eager to get.

Started so I declined. She then gave me a very relaxing rubdown. She offered to blow as long as I liked. Followed by multiple positions until I blew. Best experience I've had at Lilly.

Hannah said she will be there for a while so I'm going back soon.

LuvThis
01-26-23, 17:58
For those Mongers who enjoy young beautiful girls, I have some great news. YUKI is back at Ivy Massage, Midtown. Early 20's, C cup and beautiful. Standard Finish for me. No negotiation. 120 OTD.

VanishingTwin
01-26-23, 23:00
Saw a post here about Terrachi not open for a few days, so I checked it out to see for myself in hopes I could try my first time going there. Went by yesterday and sure 'nuff, the neon sign was not on. If anyone has insider info on this, I and I am sure others would greatly appreciate it.

Been to Oriental Massage in Braselton a couple of times. First time I had Ruby, but I did not get a name the second visit. Lots of teasing, but no special ending. They allow OTC and that is pretty much it.

Anyone got advice on how to ask for the extras? I am pretty new to this.

ManBoy69
01-27-23, 09:43
Reopening under a new name next week. Manager and another lady from BSpa opening it. Currently TS but no sauna but if we all ask for sauna they may provide. Expect a good massage and service.

WestSide113
01-27-23, 11:41
Dreamt I went to Sun Spa in Buford. Drew the mamasan (I assume). Not too bad, in shape, decent real Bs, waxed. 60 minutes including TS. Very playful. Lots and lots of teasing. She washed every spot repeatedly. I really enjoyed the TS. Back in the room, not a huge CFS / CBJ fan, so went for a very enthusiastic standard finish. Very playful, body rub, and great ending. $.8 + .8 OTD. More on the menu for sure.

Chao333
01-27-23, 13:00
https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/yang-heesung/

https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/jung-hwa-an/

Be safe out there!

Game Cock Too
01-27-23, 13:39
Visited recently. Mimi wasn't there and they're not sure of her return. IMO, her massage skills were the best I've had. A great mix of therapeutic and sensual. I always stayed for the entire hour. Also, the D's were great too. I had her somewhat expensive FS once and I should've saved my dineros for someone else.

Massage: 10/10.

FS: 1 out of 10.

Since Mimi wasn't available, I tried the short, blondish Latina. The massage was nowhere near the caliber of Mimi's. And the finish was just ok. She wanted $1.00 for HJ, which is insane. We agreed on the normal rate. They had better get some more talent in there soon.

AmpFanatl
01-27-23, 14:46
Reopening under a new name next week. Manager and another lady from BSpa opening it. Currently TS but no sauna but if we all ask for sauna they may provide. Expect a good massage and service.Are you talking about Woori?

TheBlue1990
01-27-23, 15:25
Went to Massage Spring in the hopes of catching Miki. Confirmed that I was seeing Miki and confirmed 15 minutes before I got there. When I got there, got hit with the "Miki went home because she's feeling sick". Ended up drawing Eva instead.

Definitely not a beauty like Miki was described, but incredible massage. Really dug deep and improved my pain. Some teasing and on the flip, got a great HE with some UTC top. Overall great experience, but I'd love to try Miki.

MunchMacoochie
01-27-23, 16:49
I second that. Soda was amazing wish we knew where she went.And her friend Cherry.

Astuporr
01-27-23, 18:44
Reopening under a new name next week. Manager and another lady from BSpa opening it. Currently TS but no sauna but if we all ask for sauna they may provide. Expect a good massage and service.This is good news if this is the new Bspa altho old Bspa sauna was great.

FS1316
01-27-23, 19:21
For those Mongers who enjoy young beautiful girls, I have some great news. YUKI is back at Ivy Massage, Midtown. Early 20's, C cup and beautiful. Standard Finish for me. No negotiation. 120 OTD.I agree! Yuki has sexy body, C tits, a good handful. She asked me to lay down and if I wanted medium or hard. I of course asked for medium and she got to work. It was actually a so so massage but very sensual and relaxing.

I began reaching for her utc top and down to her ass. Soon I tried getting a hand inside her yoga pants. Then I asked her to take off her top and I puled down her pants.,No negotiation of tip since she knew me before. Her body is magnificent so I can definitely say it was worth it. I roamed all over her body and kissed her (no FIV) and she moaned softly and pretty wet under.

Gave me a slow and sensual HJ while I tasted her medium size dark nipples and shot a lot of juice in her hand. It was a good fun! 1 $$ otd as usual.

GreaterGator
01-27-23, 21:27
Gave me a slow and sensual HJ while I tasted her medium size dark nipples and shot a lot of juice in her hand. It was a good fun! 1 $$ otd as usual.WTH is 1$$? Is it $100, $1,000, $1,000,000? This encrypted stuff is worthless.

Pateni4
01-27-23, 23:04
WTH is 1$$? Is it $100, $1,000, $1,000,000? This encrypted stuff is worthless.Its the first thing listed in the abbreviations link on the top navigation.

MrBurns 420
01-27-23, 23:58
Dreamt I went to Sun Spa in Buford. Drew the mamasan (I assume). Not too bad, in shape, decent real Bs, waxed. 60 minutes including TS. Very playful. Lots and lots of teasing. She washed every spot repeatedly. I really enjoyed the TS. Back in the room, not a huge CFS / CBJ fan, so went for a very enthusiastic standard finish. Very playful, body rub, and great ending. $.8 + .8 OTD. More on the menu for sure.$. 80+80= $$. 60? For HJ? Seems like that's overpriced.

BabyFace123
01-28-23, 01:21
So 1 hundred hundred?

Its the first thing listed in the abbreviations link on the top navigation.

IAmNotGr8
01-28-23, 08:31
So 1 hundred hundred?This is what abbr page says.

$ $100.

$$ $200.

$$$ $300.

$$$.5 $350.

Adding few more.

$.05 $105.

$.15 $115.

$$.05 $205.

$$.15 $215.

I'm not a fan of this conversation, don't see any advantage, downside is many people don't understand and use it wrongly.

Eg. 1 $$ - does he mean one $200? He could have just said $$.

Another said, she wanted $1.00 for HJ which is insane. I think he means just $. Ie, she wanted 100 for HJ.

IAmNotGr8
01-28-23, 08:33
This is what abbr page says.

$ $100.

$$ $200.

$$$ $300.

$$$.5 $350.

Adding few more.

$.05 $105.

$.15 $115.

$$.05 $205.

$$.15 $215.

I'm not a fan of this conversation, don't see any advantage, downside is many people don't understand and use it wrongly.

Eg. 1 $$ - does he mean one $200? He could have just said $$.

Another said, she wanted $1.00 for HJ which is insane. I think he means just $. Ie, she wanted 100 for HJ.Typo:

I'm not a fan of this convention, don't see any advantage.

CastingLures
01-28-23, 09:36
Visited recently. Mimi wasn't there and they're not sure of her return. IMO, her massage skills were the best I've had. A great mix of therapeutic and sensual. I always stayed for the entire hour. Also, the D's were great too. I had her somewhat expensive FS once and I should've saved my dineros for someone else.

Massage: 10/10.

FS: 1 out of 10.

Since Mimi wasn't available, I tried the short, blondish Latina. The massage was nowhere near the caliber of Mimi's. And the finish was just ok. She wanted $1.00 for HJ, which is insane. We agreed on the normal rate. They had better get some more talent in there soon.Is this the spot by the home depot in duluth? Is kim still there? Korean lady with a nice body that loves doggie.

JackMehauf
01-28-23, 10:29
I know I'm new to this site and it's been around for years but what is the reason for using these dollar-sign abbreviations instead of just the actual numbers? It just seems kind of silly to me but I'm sure there was (is) a reason for it.

Game Cock Too
01-28-23, 12:40
Is this the spot by the home depot in duluth? Is kim still there? Korean lady with a nice body that loves doggie.It is the spot, but Mimi was the only Korean that I have ever seen there. Is Kim a recent addition?

AtlBud
01-28-23, 16:16
Went to gardenia in duluth, late 40's girl came out and giving legit parlour vibes. Ask me to sign in my name in front register, which was first as I have never asked to do anywhere. Opt for an hour, and whole times drapes was on and No teasing. I had happiness earlier at same location. I don't know if she get wrong vibes from me. But atleast got a good massage. 8/10 for massage. . 8 otd.

MrBurns 420
01-28-23, 19:12
$. 80+80= $$. 60? For HJ? Seems like that's overpriced.I had a dream of. 60 + . 50 she bitched about the. 50 and wanted. 60 but she got. 50. And told me. 60 next time.

BirchBoy
01-28-23, 20:09
Is this the spot by the home depot in duluth? Is kim still there? Korean lady with a nice body that loves doggie.Kim is not there anymore. Wish I knew where she went. Even more wish I had known she offered FS. I only received HJ and it was nude once.

MrBurns 420
01-28-23, 22:33
Saw a post here about Terrachi not open for a few days, so I checked it out to see for myself in hopes I could try my first time going there. Went by yesterday and sure 'nuff, the neon sign was not on. If anyone has insider info on this, I and I am sure others would greatly appreciate it.

Been to Oriental Massage in Braselton a couple of times. First time I had Ruby, but I did not get a name the second visit. Lots of teasing, but no special ending. They allow OTC and that is pretty much it.

Anyone got advice on how to ask for the extras? I am pretty new to this.I wasn't aware anything was available in Braselton. I am willing to help with gaining information. Can on you speak on the appearance so I will know it's worth while? Ever go to Buford Sun Spa?

SuppaMan
01-28-23, 23:47
Went to gardenia in duluth, late 40's girl came out and giving legit parlour vibes. Ask me to sign in my name in front register, which was first as I have never asked to do anywhere. Opt for an hour, and whole times drapes was on and No teasing. I had happiness earlier at same location. I don't know if she get wrong vibes from me. But atleast got a good massage. 8/10 for massage. . 8 otd.Received happiness here during my first and only visit, with similar description girl. She initiated little roaming on back and I reciprocated with moaning to start the fire! But was ok expierence and gave. 4 tip.

AtlBud
01-29-23, 00:56
Received happiness here during my first and only visit, with similar description girl. She initiated little roaming on back and I reciprocated with moaning to start the fire! But was ok expierence and gave. 4 tip.Yeah I did tried that too, But nothing. But atleast got a good massage of my liking. So no complaints. May be I will try to moan louder next time. LOL.

Yay For Me
01-29-23, 07:05
Went last night in Lawrenceville. Non-erotic. Great massage, beautiful provider, no teasing whatsoever & when I asked for extras, was told "this not that kind of place".

Yay For Me
01-29-23, 07:16
Texted this one ladt night, https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/atlanta/female-escorts/3027893.

Responded with rates. 3 xx0 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Duluth GA 30096 140/30 min 160/45 min 200/60 min 260 VIP no AA. I responded VIP too high, thanks anyway.

Game Cock Too
01-29-23, 15:48
Kim is not there anymore. Wish I knew where she went. Even more wish I had known she offered FS. I only received HJ and it was nude once.I went back looking for this Kim lady. LOL. What I did see was the same Latina lady and another Latina lady that could actually be her sister. They have the same build. Short and pudgy. I did Not stay.

BirchBoy
01-29-23, 18:37
Went to Asian Wellness a few weeks back and had a good massage. I'm not good at getting the providers name, as one told me one time they thought I was LEO since asking. This provider was probably late 50's. She was cute for her age but not really my cup of tea. The massage was a 6/10 and probably could be better but I cut it short after the ending. Sorry I didn't catch the name, but she was petite. I'm not a huge fan of prostate massage, but if you are it is a must visit! I think she had her elbow up to my a*hole. There may be more on the table but the shocker I received threw me off my game. Still deciding if I will return.

Dick M Good
01-29-23, 19:32
Is the body scrub not included in the cost of massage? I was just looking at their website and it appeared that was so.

Went to gardenia in duluth, late 40's girl came out and giving legit parlour vibes. Ask me to sign in my name in front register, which was first as I have never asked to do anywhere. Opt for an hour, and whole times drapes was on and No teasing. I had happiness earlier at same location. I don't know if she get wrong vibes from me. But a tleast got a good massage. 8/10 for massage. . 8 otd.

CarolinaBoy33
01-29-23, 20:48
Texted this one ladt night, https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/atlanta/female-escorts/3027893.

Responded with rates. 3 xx0 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Duluth GA 30096 140/30 min 160/45 min 200/60 min 260 VIP no AA. I responded VIP too high, thanks anyway.PWhipped how are you.

Bbinsider
01-29-23, 20:59

Responded with rates. 3 xx0 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Duluth GA 30096 140/30 min 160/45 min 200/60 min 260 VIP no AA. I responded VIP too high, thanks anyway.I found a decent looking 25 year old name Linda at an AAMP on Powder Springs Road in Marietta. That was 10 days ago and she is gone already. $$ OTD.

AvgJhsn
01-30-23, 07:12
Stopped in Family Foot in kennesaw yesterday to get a much needed deep tissue and some happiness. On the way out, was attractive young lady. "Sherry" said she was 28 and just started there.

Acted like she was new to the business. I asked if she did hard deep tissue, replied no she very strong. That's why I go there. Will definitely go back and give her a try.

$. 60 otd.

GreaterGator
01-30-23, 09:06
Went to gardenia in duluth, late 40's girl came out and giving legit parlour vibes. Ask me to sign in my name in front register, which was first as I have never asked to do anywhere. Opt for an hour, and whole times drapes was on and No teasing. I had happiness earlier at same location. I don't know if she get wrong vibes from me. But atleast got a good massage. 8/10 for massage. . 8 otd.

Went last night in Lawrenceville. Non-erotic. Great massage, beautiful provider, no teasing whatsoever & when I asked for extras, was told "this not that kind of place".With the arrest of a couple of girls in Gwinnett last week, shops are probably being very cautious. Check the News and Media thread for details.

Game Cock Too
01-30-23, 11:26
The rumor is she went back to China a while to visit her ailing mother. I haven't heard she hung it up or sold out, but who knows? The last time I saw her she was having knee issues and needed surgery, so maybe she is recovering. Who would've thought her coochee would outlast her knee?.I was in the area on Saturday and stopped in Sweet Dreams to check out the talent. Went inside and waited a few minutes and Michelle came out to chat. She did mention going back to China sometime soon. I didn't have the time to stay but I may have to catch her before she leaves town.

WestSide113
01-30-23, 13:24
$. 80+80= $$. 60? For HJ? Seems like that's overpriced.Apologies. 80+80. And the second 80 probably could have been 60 but she did a body to body rub.

JohnnyKash
01-30-23, 15:51
I know I'm new to this site and it's been around for years but what is the reason for using these dollar-sign abbreviations instead of just the actual numbers? It just seems kind of silly to me but I'm sure there was (is) a reason for it.Respectfully -Your question is kind of like asking why the sky is blue so I'm not sure how many people are going to actually answer.

AlexGsxr
01-30-23, 15:53
With the arrest of a couple of girls in Gwinnett last week, shops are probably being very cautious. Check the News and Media thread for details.Do you any shops that got busted? I didn't recognize any girls.

AlexGsxr
01-30-23, 15:57
Went last night in Lawrenceville. Non-erotic. Great massage, beautiful provider, no teasing whatsoever & when I asked for extras, was told "this not that kind of place".I've only seen 2 lady nothing special maybe a 6. And they at least do HJ.

AlexGsxr
01-30-23, 15:59
I went back looking for this Kim lady. LOL. What I did see was the same Latina lady and another Latina lady that could actually be her sister. They have the same build. Short and pudgy. I did Not stay.Kim got fired a while back.

HobbyMan51
01-30-23, 18:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Sinday Mass
01-30-23, 20:38
Drove past the AKA Royal ( massage ) Spa and noticed the " open " and Spa signage flashing open. But, not signage above the facade. Holcomb / Jimmy Carter blvd

Anyone got information on this location / saw its a Latin spot on RM? May need to visit if FS is on the menu.

Tysonm
01-31-23, 09:51
Did you know her outside of her work? If you met her at MS, remember the golden rule: never, never, never fall in love with an AMP girl.Bro I ran into her from upstairs a few times while at my other appt surrounding. I know the rule LOL.

Tysonm
01-31-23, 09:52
Went to Asian Wellness a few weeks back and had a good massage. I'm not good at getting the providers name, as one told me one time they thought I was LEO since asking. This provider was probably late 50's. She was cute for her age but not really my cup of tea. The massage was a 6/10 and probably could be better but I cut it short after the ending. Sorry I didn't catch the name, but she was petite. I'm not a huge fan of prostate massage, but if you are it is a must visit! I think she had her elbow up to my a*hole. There may be more on the table but the shocker I received threw me off my game. Still deciding if I will return.I may have to check this one out. I've been wanting to try that.

RedRock9610
02-01-23, 11:19
Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlanta/massage/exotic/-native-american--latina-beaut/955195353960

NycFinest718
02-01-23, 12:06
Went to Asian Wellness a few weeks back and had a good massage. I'm not good at getting the providers name, as one told me one time they thought I was LEO since asking. This provider was probably late 50's. She was cute for her age but not really my cup of tea. The massage was a 6/10 and probably could be better but I cut it short after the ending. Sorry I didn't catch the name, but she was petite. I'm not a huge fan of prostate massage, but if you are it is a must visit! I think she had her elbow up to my a*hole. There may be more on the table but the shocker I received threw me off my game. Still deciding if I will return.I typically ask for their name afterwards. That may work better for you.

MassageAwesome
02-01-23, 12:23

https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlanta/massage/exotic/-native-american--latina-beaut/955195353960I live about 5 minutes from Mableton parkway. I always drive past this salon where it says "massage" on the marquee sign. I think it is also a barber shop. I wonder if it is that place.

USABarry
02-01-23, 12:58

https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlanta/massage/exotic/-native-american--latina-beaut/955195353960Here's her ad posted on CL 21 days ago. There are more recent ones too. She's also posted on other sites as far back as a year ago. The CL ad shows a good face pic. Just search the phone number for more info.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/hws/d/mableton-native-american-latina/7577465432.html

NinjaNomics
02-01-23, 14:37
I live about 5 minutes from Mableton parkway. I always drive past this salon where it says "massage" on the marquee sign. I think it is also a barber shop. I wonder if it is that place.Yes that's the place. That place is near where I live also. It's a half barbershop and half massage spot. When I went there, they were no barbers there just the lady. I haven't seen the lady in the ad posted here but I have seen the lady she works with. I don't have a link to her ad but I know she post on CL almost everyday. She really wasn't my vibe but she did provide a HE at the end.

MassageAwesome
02-01-23, 15:04
Yes that's the place. That place is near where I live also. It's a half barbershop and half massage spot. When I went there, they were no barbers there just the lady. I haven't seen the lady in the ad posted here but I have seen the lady she works with. I don't have a link to her ad but I know she post on CL almost everyday. She really wasn't my vibe but she did provide a HE at the end.Yeah, I drive past quite a bit, and there's always a few cars parked there. A couple of years ago they were also providing massages, but I never checked it out. walking in there and seeing all the brothers look at me, and me asking for a massage and not a haircut, you know how it is LOL. I even called the phone number and a black woman answer, so it didn't interest me. No, it's not like that. I'm just not much into chocolate ladies. Everyone has a preference. But this Giselle lady I may check out.

ManBoy69
02-01-23, 16:19
Reopening under a new name next week. Manager and another lady from BSpa opening it. Currently TS but no sauna but if we all ask for sauna they may provide. Expect a good massage and service.Sent text saying opening delayed due to # spa busts in recent days. I'll post once I have word it's open for business.

Lurker0825
02-01-23, 20:22
I read that sweet dream is under new ownership. Decided to check it but the door is locked with piece of paper that says call this number. So I called the number but it only rings once and straight to voicemail. Has anyone experienced this?

BirchBoy
02-01-23, 22:54
After all the great reviews of Mikki, I had to check out the hub bub. She is very nice and easy on the eyes. I believe the way she dresses and does her makeup takes her to an 8/10 when she is really a 6. 5/10. She knows how to present herself. As for the massage, I was really disappointed. I think she has gotten her name out and doesn't have to work as hard as she did early on. The massage could have been a 7-9/10 but came in as a 5/10. Twice, I had to call her out on using her phone while massaging. The first was obvious, as she has two phones with her and picks one up while working my shoulders, I said "please wait to reply, since this is hour I've paid for. " She obliged and put the phone away. The second time was sneaky. She was massaging my legs and started using her elbows and forearms, which felt good but odd. I snuck a peek and saw she was texting while massaging with the forearms. Got to give her credit for the creativity. Guess I shouldn't have dozed off. Anyway, she provided nice teasing and went to a nice soft touch that was very sensual before the flip. On the flip she gave a nice HJ with OTC top. 1. 2 OTD. Since she was on the phone I will not return. I believe when she is no longer the hot commodity, it will be with a revisit.

Game Cock Too
02-01-23, 23:42
I read that sweet dream is under new ownership. Decided to check it but the door is locked with piece of paper that says call this number. So I called the number but it only rings once and straight to voicemail. Has anyone experienced this?Yep. Went back with the intention of a session and the door was locked and there was a note on the door. I called the number twice and on the second time someone answered. She said that she didn't know when they would re-open. So we have to keep checking on this place.

AtlPrimo
02-02-23, 10:06
Went to Oasis after a long hiatus as I was just looking for a solid massage and handshake and was unhappy to find out that they raised their prices as well from $60 to $70 an hour. I really had hoped that they would be one of the few places that kept it at $60 but it is not to be. In any case, left satisfied regardless of the bump in price and will still continue to go if the mood strikes me.

ManBoy69
02-02-23, 10:34
Sent text saying opening delayed due to # spa busts in recent days. I'll post once I have word it's open for business.Bad intel bros. Mama San from BSpa will not be reopening this one. It will be KAMP but management and talent uncertain.

BacchusIsRight
02-02-23, 13:26
I paid a visit to Monica. Let me second that emotion: she knows what she is doing, with the massage and all parts thereafter. Explosive happiness gents.

Had a rough week and decided a massage would be just the thing to ease away some worries. I could ahead and got an appointment with Monica. Monica is an attractive, very short woman probably mid-thirties. She is friendly and will be as talkative as you like, though her English is merely adequate.

We went to a room and she told me to get comfortable. I did and a few minutes later she came in. She asked what kind of pressure I liked and I opted for medium-hard. Monica is one of the few masseuses I have encountered in town that can actually do a decent massage. She uses a lot of pressure where she finds knots and constantly checks if her pressure is OK. The work she did on my back and shoulders had me moaning.

When she moved to my legs is when the teasing began. And, let me tell you this girl can tease! She would do circles on my ass and let her fingers trail through the crack. Then when she worked my legs, she would slip a few fingers across the boys. Soon she was massaging the boys with her whole hand, cupping them and lightly squeezing them while she tickled the taint with a finger and brushed past the backdoor.

On the flip she worked the boys some more before working my now straining shaft. But, that wasn't all, as she expertly worked the pole she also slipped a finger under neath and teased the back door some more. When the stimulation became too much for me she sensed it and just as I exploded inserted her finger just barely in. I think my cum hit the ceiling!.

Natl23
02-02-23, 14:20
Went last night in Lawrenceville. Non-erotic. Great massage, beautiful provider, no teasing whatsoever & when I asked for extras, was told "this not that kind of place".Cool. Thought about checking them out. I don't get extras but I like getting massages. How was massage?

AtlBud
02-02-23, 14:41
Went to Asian Wellness a few weeks back and had a good massage. I'm not good at getting the providers name, as one told me one time they thought I was LEO since asking. This provider was probably late 50's. She was cute for her age but not really my cup of tea. The massage was a 6/10 and probably could be better but I cut it short after the ending. Sorry I didn't catch the name, but she was petite. I'm not a huge fan of prostate massage, but if you are it is a must visit! I think she had her elbow up to my a*hole. There may be more on the table but the shocker I received threw me off my game. Still deciding if I will return.Where is Asian wellness?

BirchBoy
02-02-23, 16:34
Where is Asian wellness?On Canton Rd in Marietta.

JackMehauf
02-02-23, 17:44
After all the great reviews of Mikki, I had to check out the hub bub. She is very nice and easy on the eyes. I believe the way she dresses and does her makeup takes her to an 8/10 when she is really a 6. 5/10. She knows how to present herself. As for the massage, I was really disappointed. I think she has gotten her name out and doesn't have to work as hard as she did early on. The massage could have been a 7-9/10 but came in as a 5/10. Twice, I had to call her out on using her phone while massaging. The first was obvious, as she has two phones with her and picks one up while working my shoulders, I said "please wait to reply, since this is hour I've paid for. " She obliged and put the phone away. The second time was sneaky. She was massaging my legs and started using her elbows and forearms, which felt good but odd. I snuck a peek and saw she was texting while massaging with the forearms. Got to give her credit for the creativity. Guess I shouldn't have dozed off. Anyway, she provided nice teasing and went to a nice soft touch that was very sensual before the flip. On the flip she gave a nice HJ with OTC top. 1. 2 OTD. Since she was on the phone I will not return. I believe when she is no longer the hot commodity, it will be with a revisit.This sounds exactly like my visit with Miki a few weeks ago. Phone calls, half-assed massage, OTC only. She apparently has the store phone in addition to her own. When I was there someone called the store and I heard him ask if they had any Latinas. She answered, "what is Natina"? LOL She may be cute and shapely but if she's going to play those OTC-only games, I'll move on to someone else.

JackMehauf
02-02-23, 18:59
Cool. Thought about checking them out. I don't get extras but I like getting massages. How was massage?If not looking for extras, my favorite place is Soothing Hands in Marietta. Chloe does an outstanding job and they have a real vichy shower as well.

Sensual912
02-02-23, 19:40
I'll be in ATL next week. Looking for AMP or other MP recommendations.

I've visited GOLD Spa and ST Jame Spa and was unimpressed by both.

Feel free to message. Open to FS if it doesn't break the bank.

Tysonm
02-02-23, 20:47
Had a dream of q in Smyrna. I was around the area figured I give a call, 30 min, price was sweet for the time. It you get what you paid for. Massage 1/10. Older lady. She was cool but I guess for my 1st time being there. She had to feel me out. Massages over the drapes. Literally felt like someone was pushing me to wake up. On the flip, standard HE. I prob won't visit again.

Tysonm
02-02-23, 20:49
If not looking for extras, my favorite place is Soothing Hands in Marietta. Chloe does an outstanding job and they have a real vichy shower as well.Agree. If you want a legit massage with the all works for a great price 8-9/10 experience. She's amazing.

MassageAwesome
02-03-23, 00:26
Had a dream of q in Smyrna. I was around the area figured I give a call, 30 min, price was sweet for the time. It you get what you paid for. Massage 1/10. Older lady. She was cool but I guess for my 1st time being there. She had to feel me out. Massages over the drapes. Literally felt like someone was pushing me to wake up. On the flip, standard HE. I prob won't visit again.I'm betting it's the same woman who's been there forever. I don't even know how or why this place is still even open.

Natl23
02-03-23, 00:58
If not looking for extras, my favorite place is Soothing Hands in Marietta. Chloe does an outstanding job and they have a real vichy shower as well.Thanks for recommendation. Unfortunately, I don't normally get out that way. I'm usually around NW Gwinnett. Probably be in Alpharetta and Roswell this weekend and may stop somewhere new. Saw an ad mention Vichy shower knee massage, but had no idea if that was referring to some sort of shower massage or a shower and massage. Are you draped for the showers or do you wear something?

The best massages I have gotten have been from the places inside large malls, but they are way too loud, even in the rooms.

ImNoThere
02-03-23, 09:14
I'm betting it's the same woman who's been there forever. I don't even know how or why this place is still even open.10 years ago they were clearly only standing out because you could get a BBBJ for 80. Now? I have no idea who you wouldn't just go a little further down south Cobb Dr.

ImNoThere
02-03-23, 09:17
Respectfully -Your question is kind of like asking why the sky is blue so I'm not sure how many people are going to actually answer.It's the same as when people say they had a "dream". Some folks foolishly think minimally obscuring their reports will confuse the feds if they happen to be reading.

USABarry
02-03-23, 16:02
Are you draped for the showers or do you wear something?First answer: You are usually not draped for a Table Shower. You should be butt ass naked also.

I'll be in ATL next week. Looking for AMP or other MP recommendations.

I've visited GOLD Spa and ST Jame Spa and was unimpressed by both.Second answer: Look in the same area as St Jame and VIP (formerly Gold). Further up Piedmont is New York NY. Make a right on Lakeshore Dr. Or if you swing right onto Cheshire Bridge at Manchester is Spring Spa. Staying on Cheshire Bridge will take you to 4 or 5 more.

Pus762
02-04-23, 16:58
I'll be in ATL next week. Looking for AMP or other MP recommendations. A friend told me about massage legend, any recommendations.

VictorDL
02-05-23, 07:32
Was in town for the weekend from Jacksonville. Couldn't get on this site for some reason so was looking for a parlor that sounded ok on STG. This place caught my eye for being relatively close to where I am staying and advertised a grand opeming and having asian and latina. Building was kind of run down inside but the asian lady who met me at the door was really friendly and had a nice body. Opted for TS and she asked if she could have a new girl observe to learn how to do it. This was a youngish latina wearing a very unrevealing dress compared to the mms who was very revealed. She looked kind of thick to me but mighta been the dress. Nice teasing in the TS and pretty thorough. Open menu in the room but expensive IMO. 200 plus 80 house for full service 160 mouth and 100 hand quoted but I got her to 120 for BBBJ with a downgrade to half hour. Nice brief teasing before the flip and a really satisfying BBBJ. She seemed really desperate for business trying to get me to do 4 h or come back today before I head home. I'd recommend to go soon. Area seems likely to be one where neighbors will complain its a super busy sidestreet very close to a hopping business district with business neighbors right across the street.

Paul W
02-05-23, 09:28
was looking for a parlor that sounded ok on STGWhat is STG?

LuvitAtl
02-05-23, 10:18
I've been following along, and this is my first post. Any help / tips about my question below or general advice about posting here are appreciated.

If I visit an AMP (like Kaina) where only the length of the session is discussed up front and I don't make any specific requests during the massage, and nothing is verbally offered, and it ends in a (unrequested) HE (and nothing else happens) . What's the appropriate tip range?

Surch2020
02-05-23, 11:16
What is STG?skipthegames.com

AlexGsxr
02-05-23, 11:32
I've been following along, and this is my first post. Any help / tips about my question below or general advice about posting here are appreciated.

If I visit an AMP (like Kaina) where only the length of the session is discussed up front and I don't make any specific requests during the massage, and nothing is verbally offered, and it ends in a (unrequested) HE (and nothing else happens) . What's the appropriate tip range?I always do 40-50 depending on how much effort was put in. But I seen some guys do 70+.

Androo75
02-05-23, 12:15
Asked before, and would prefer to not sub to RM.

Looking for FS, I'm guess the usuals off Piedmont / Cheshire Bridge area? Buford feels like a ghost town.

WestSide113
02-05-23, 13:32
Asked before, and would prefer to not sub to RM.

Looking for FS, I'm guess the usuals off Piedmont / Cheshire Bridge area? Buford feels like a ghost town.Sun Spa near 985 and 20 has a full menu.

JackMehauf
02-05-23, 18:09

If I visit an AMP (like Kaina) where only the length of the session is discussed up front and I don't make any specific requests during the massage, and nothing is verbally offered, and it ends in a (unrequested) HE (and nothing else happens) . What's the appropriate tip range?I usually go in for 1 hr with HJ only. The house fee is now typically around 70. I tip with this amount:

Massage only (IE a legit place): 20.

Add HJ: 20.

Add roaming UTC on top: 20.

So 1 hr with HJ and UTC roaming is worth a 60 tip.

LuvitAtl
02-05-23, 22:49
I usually go in for 1 hr with HJ only. The house fee is now typically around 70. I tip with this amount:

Massage only (IE a legit place): 20.

Add HJ: 20.

Add roaming UTC on top: 20.

So 1 hr with HJ and UTC roaming is worth a 60 tip.Thank you!

I didn't see "UTC roaming" in the abbreviations list. Can you help me decipher please?

The Wiseacre
02-06-23, 00:11
I always do 40-50 depending on how much effort was put in. But I seen some guys do 70+.It would stun most of you mongers to learn the number of guys who are going WAY beyond $70 for a tip and getting little more than HE and OTC.

Negotiate well and hold your number. And hold them to what they promise.

As someone said around her: massage girls lie a lot better than they fuck.

Paul W
02-06-23, 00:12
skipthegames.comDoes STG have AMP reviews?

WB999
02-06-23, 00:48
It would stun most of you mongers to learn the number of guys who are going WAY beyond $70 for a tip and getting little more than HE and OTC.

As someone said around her: massage girls lie a lot better than they fuck.Very wisdom words! Guys should never fall for their crying stories or sweet talk. Remember they are there to make money. They would do any trick to clean up your pockets!

BabyFace123
02-06-23, 05:13
Visited busty Leah last week, she told me she has multiple clients who tip 100+ for a regular HE without touching.

It would stun most of you mongers to learn the number of guys who are going WAY beyond $70 for a tip and getting little more than HE and OTC.

As someone said around her: massage girls lie a lot better than they fuck.

Pete1340
02-06-23, 11:18
I've been trying to call Lilly Spa for a couple days with no answer. Anybody know if they are open? Who else offers full service in that area? Thanks!

GorosDawg
02-06-23, 12:24
Thank you!

I didn't see "UTC roaming" in the abbreviations list. Can you help me decipher please?This guy is playing with us. He was asked not to come back to the massage store he previously mentioned and now has it in for them. He has more aliases than the girls there.

Aubie97
02-06-23, 14:06
Anyone been yet? Thinking about trying the "new" placer out. Any intel would be appreciated and I'll report back when I go.

NewDude
02-06-23, 15:27
Visited busty Leah last week, she told me she has multiple clients who tip 100+ for a regular HE without touching.How did you get ahold of her? I've been trying for two months, what's the secret?

JohnUtah
02-06-23, 15:36
It's the same as when people say they had a "dream". Some folks foolishly think minimally obscuring their reports will confuse the feds if they happen to be reading.I agree. Stop saying you have a dream like you're MLK, you jebroni.

JohnUtah
02-06-23, 15:39

As someone said around her: massage girls lie a lot better than they fuck.For fuck sake people, stick with the prescribed dollar amount HE and OTC is $40. I know we have inflation but seriously.

HighPockets64
02-06-23, 16:07
Thank you!

I didn't see "UTC roaming" in the abbreviations list. Can you help me decipher please?Under the Clothes.

AlexGsxr
02-06-23, 22:40
For fuck sake people, stick with the prescribed dollar amount HE and OTC is $40. I know we have inflation but seriously.Thank you. LOL. I had this girl wanting 70+ for standard HJ. I said not thank you. She teased me and teased me and kept trying to give and and I stood my ground and told her $40 is all you were getting. Just finish the 1 hr massage I paid for so I can leave.

LuvitAtl
02-06-23, 23:53
Any suggestions for who gives a really good back walking massage?

A lot of places say they offer it, but what you get is a heavy old woman crushing your ass and back with her feet. Which is very different than someone taking the time to really massage you and work the knots out with her feet. I'd love to find someone who is on the lighter side and under 40.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who responded about my "tips" question!

Gayuma
02-07-23, 05:05
I've been trying to call Lilly Spa for a couple days with no answer. Anybody know if they are open? Who else offers full service in that area? Thanks!I'm pretty sure they've been closed for a while now.

AsianMan03
02-07-23, 09:32
Any suggestions for who gives a really good back walking massage?

A lot of places say they offer it, but what you get is a heavy old woman crushing your ass and back with her feet. Which is very different than someone taking the time to really massage you and work the knots out with her feet. I'd love to find someone who is on the lighter side and under 40.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who responded about my "tips" question!Jane at Chi Massage in Roswell gives a great back walking massage. She over 40. However, she is very petite and knows what she is doing. Her massage is legit. She is very pretty and well kept for her age.

PMS202
02-07-23, 21:14
Mini Massage. I've noticed the same girl (calls herself Andi) has been there for over a year. Decent face and chubby body. Not sure if she's half Russian / Chinese but she looks more Caucasian and speaks mandarin. Great effort and very playful. 70 + 60 HE.

LuMassage. Anyone who knows this place on 92 knows what it's about. Slim body, mid-40's, and good attitude. Went for FS and was delivered for 140 on top of 50 for hh.

Oriental Massage. Called herself Sa Sa who was very pretty and had a good body. Probably early 30's. Forgot was house was for hh but 60 HE with amazing effort. Tried all different positions and even got on top for a few minutes. This place is on 92 and the girls have always given me high effort. Better than most other options nearby.

MassageAwesome
02-08-23, 09:16
Jane at Chi Massage in Roswell gives a great back walking massage. She over 40. However, she is very petite and knows what she is doing. Her massage is legit. She is very pretty and well kept for her age.I will definitely agree about Jane. Even though she still may be pissed at me, she still gives the best legit massage I ever received. The back walking is top notch. She may let you rub her ass on the flip, but that is all.

AlexGsxr
02-08-23, 11:14
Has anyone visited her recently? I made an appointment years ago. When I arrived she said come thru the back door of her business I thought that was weird during the massage there was no teasing at all and nothing was offered. I saw her post and wondered if anyone has recently visited.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/hws/d/duluth-massage-can-help/7587217903.html

AlexGsxr
02-08-23, 11:17
Mini Massage. I've noticed the same girl (calls herself Andi) has been there for over a year. Decent face and chubby body. Not sure if she's half Russian / Chinese but she looks more Caucasian and speaks mandarin. Great effort and very playful. 70 + 60 HE.

LuMassage. Anyone who knows this place on 92 knows what it's about. Slim body, mid-40's, and good attitude. Went for FS and was delivered for 140 on top of 50 for hh.

Oriental Massage. Called herself Sa Sa who was very pretty and had a good body. Probably early 30's. Forgot was house was for hh but 60 HE with amazing effort. Tried all different positions and even got on top for a few minutes. This place is on 92 and the girls have always given me high effort. Better than most other options nearby.Does the girl at mini massage by any chance has a tattoo on her back.

TimeToPost
02-08-23, 12:05
Has anyone visited her recently? I made an appointment years ago. When I arrived she said come thru the back door of her business I thought that was weird during the massage there was no teasing at all and nothing was offered. I saw her post and wondered if anyone has recently visited.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/hws/d/duluth-massage-can-help/7587217903.htmlHave not visited recently, but I went there quite a few times several years ago hoping for a good result and never received one. She was keeping herself in pretty good shape at that point and always talking about how much time she spent in the gym. I think someone mentioned a very lackluster DIY experience with her back in the day. My experience, plus other things I saw about her, allowed me to cross her off the list with no regrets.

BearHunt
02-08-23, 13:26

Oriental Massage. Called herself Sa Sa who was very pretty and had a good body. Probably early 30's. Forgot was house was for hh but 60 HE with amazing effort. Tried all different positions and even got on top for a few minutes. This place is on 92 and the girls have always given me high effort. Better than most other options nearby.Which Oriental location did you visit? Thanks!

Pete1340
02-08-23, 15:30
Recently visited Lilly Spa hoping to see Hannah, a pretty and young K-girl I thoroughly enjoyed on my last trip there. Mama said she was busy, would I like to see another girl. I didn't want to wait so I agreed. In comes a very young, very pretty Latina. 'Would you like a massage from me, or would you rather wait for the other girl' she said. I'm thinking 'what other girl. ' She offered a ts and I said 'maybe later. ' She rubbed my back and legs then I got a sketchy BJ. She blocked my view while she mostly used her hands. Then she rode a spirited cowgirl but the back and forth motion was not going to get my nut. We switched to a rousing doggie. Then back to cowgirl and a hand finish. Instead of rushing me out she offered a ts. It was great. Went over the hour. $$.8 was worth every penny. The #1 thing I want is a young, pretty girl and Lilly delivers every time. I've only had one bad experience.

BMack26
02-08-23, 16:47
Have not visited recently, but I went there quite a few times several years ago hoping for a good result and never received one. She was keeping herself in pretty good shape at that point and always talking about how much time she spent in the gym. I think someone mentioned a very lackluster DIY experience with her back in the day. My experience, plus other things I saw about her, allowed me to cross her off the list with no regrets.She's been the same for years. I visited twice about 6 yrs ago. Advised to come through the back entrance. Gave a legit massage with a little teasing and offered oil for DIY while she left the room. I declined. Don't waste your time and money.

NoRush
02-08-23, 18:52
Things are mostly better in Gainesville these days, but it's not always predictable. Last week I went to Bali on a weekday and they were closed, so I went around the corner to Oasis. I hadn't been there in a while, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Was able to walk in and got a middle-aged provider who wasn't super attractive, 5 out of 10, I'll say. Paid for 30 minutes with shower. I think it was actually 80 just for that. I should have bailed then. TS was OK, back massage was nothing special, then the flip and the haggling started. I was only looking for L1 with nudity, and she said how much? I said you get naked? She said how much? I threw out 60 and she went "Okay" and started to work without any undressing. I said "will you get naked?" and she said "you want naked?" like it was a dumb thing to ask for.

At this point, I could see where things were going and I dropped it. She did let me go UTC up top and to my surprise there was no bra and some pretty decent C's in there, but she didn't even pull up her shirt for me. No UTC down below at all.

By now I'm frustrated with her attitude and the technique wasn't great so I took longer than usual to finish. She seemed to be getting annoyed by the end and when I did finish she wiped her hands off right on my stomach before she even went to get a towel. Not planning to go back any time soon. YMMV.

AtlRegular
02-09-23, 17:11
I'm pretty sure they've been closed for a while now.They were open 2 days ago.

AtlRegular
02-09-23, 17:17
Lilly has been my goto since Tiger and Chalet closed. Young Latinas, but poor, rushed service. A few weeks ago I met Chris, a curvy Latina who promised me a good time.

I asked about a ts but she said no. Typical at Lilly. Then no Massage. She let me play with her cat for a couple minutes. Entertained me with her boobs for a few more though she.

Wouldn't let me lick her anywhere. I asked her to put on the condom and give me a blow. Here things went south quick. 'You've had enough fun' she said. 'You only have 5.

Minutes left of your 45. ' She stroked jr to finish and out the door I went. I was in there for 20 minutes. $$. 8 lighter. Hopefully I won't run into her again.

A couple weeks ago I ventured back to Lilly. This time I met Hannah, a very pretty 30 ish Korean girl with nice naturals. To my shock she offered a ts. I was eager to get.

Started so I declined. She then gave me a very relaxing rubdown. She offered to blow as long as I liked. Followed by multiple positions until I blew. Best experience I've had at Lilly.

Hannah said she will be there for a while so I'm going back soon.Those girls can be moody there, and they rotate so get phone numbers. But I have 2 there now I get Greek from. Don't get too excited though, I pay extra for the privilege from both!

BirchBoy
02-09-23, 20:15
Wow, I am so divided on this place. Been there and had Amy with UTC, great massage, and a really great experience. Also, have had Amy and she went through the motions and was focused on her phone. Another provider had no interest in being touched at all. Here are the pros of this place: 1. You get a table shower before or after the massage. 2. The Hr house is only 60.3. You always leave happy. The negatives: 1. It isn't consistent. Sometimes it is a home run and others it is a strike out or reached on error. 2. Not much more to add then #1.

Damage has been 60 + 60. If it was more consistent I would make it a regular since I like Amy's look.

Thirty3
02-11-23, 10:56
What are some good places around Atlanta for a younger lady. Hand only.

Massage legend was popular last time I researched.

Sgt Soros
02-11-23, 13:21
Wow, I am so divided on this place. Been there and had Amy with UTC, great massage, and a really great experience. Also, have had Amy and she went through the motions and was focused on her phone. Another provider had no interest in being touched at all. Here are the pros of this place: 1. You get a table shower before or after the massage. 2. The Hr house is only 60.3. You always leave happy. The negatives: 1. It isn't consistent. Sometimes it is a home run and others it is a strike out or reached on error. 2. Not much more to add then #1.

Damage has been 60 + 60. If it was more consistent I would make it a regular since I like Amy's look.A masseuse has really got to go out of her way to muck a simple HJ.

Member #6486
02-11-23, 13:26
What are some good places around Atlanta for a younger lady. Hand only.

Massage legend was popular last time I researched.I am regular in legend. It is one of my favorite places and have been seeing Monica, Ivy and Lisa recently.

Member #6486
02-11-23, 13:36
I booked Legend new girl Lisa. She is pretty, probably mid-30's and DD. Excellent massage with very pleasurable finish.

Member #6486
02-11-23, 14:34
I go to Pearl on Roswell Rd often. Amy provides excellent and most consistent service. However, sometimes it seems her mood is different. When that is the case, I just lay back and let her lead.

Tina (30's?) is friendly, gives excellent massage but sometimes checks her phone too much, has minimal extras other than UTC Top. Appears to like giving HJ, stays very focused after flip. She should shave lower and offer more upgrades.

Eva, outwardly smiling and pleasant while both younger and pretty, struggles with concentrating during the face-down portion and usually has phone in one hand. UTC Top only. Likes to talk dirty during HJ to accelerate the finish. If Eva offered more, she would be much happier $$$ and less bored with the hours she is in shop.

AlexGsxr
02-11-23, 17:04

Oriental Massage. Called herself Sa Sa who was very pretty and had a good body. Probably early 30's. Forgot was house was for hh but 60 HE with amazing effort. Tried all different positions and even got on top for a few minutes. This place is on 92 and the girls have always given me high effort. Better than most other options nearby.I went to mini massage hoping to find the Russian chick but idk if she wasn't there or not. I drew cici standard HJ.

TodaysBurner
02-11-23, 18:57
Fellow mongers, greeting from Ohio! I'll be downtown Atlanta for a conference next month. Any FS spas or hotel Asians for recommendations?

Jrody1
02-12-23, 12:41
I spotted a place a while ago and wanted to see if any extracurricular activities could be had for extra. I knew based on an item alone that extras were a possibility. At the front was a beautiful Asian. Make up on with a nice rack. I didn't get to see her because she had to run errands after I paid the house fee. I opted for an Asian lady who seemed to be in her mid to late 30's. However you already know some older Asians look way younger than they ought to be. She had a nice rack and good size ass. It was flat and came out a bit like a curve. Average physique. Not fat. I figured she was either Korean or Chinese. I didn't ask. Escorted me to a room and she gave me some signs. Rubbed my back as I entered the room. Gave me a sweet smile and told me she will be back. Got myself ready and she came in 3 minutes later. Chatted a bit and asked if it was my first time. I told her yeah even though it wasn't. Started me off with a decent to good massage. With a little direction. The massage turned good. Depressed my back and legs etc. Worked her way up and took care of my shoulders. I personally liked it and she continued. A good few minutes go by and she ask where I feel any pain etc. Continued on. She moves onto where I'm laying and proceeds to essentially gave me a body rub a bit. As things led up to here which I won't disclose. I could feel her hard nipples and meat loaves gliding across my back. At the same time she is giving me a massage. Asked me do I like that. Told her hell yeah. Gave me a kiss on my butt cheek and took care of my thighs. She asked me if I want to flip over and flipped. Johnny boy was rock hard. She got close to me and started giving me an intimate HJ. She went in for a DFK and reciprocated the same. I'm not huge into kissing but it seems like she was trying to go the GFME route. I've coined my own term. The "Girlfriend Massage Experience". I took the occasion to go up under. That turned her on. Couldn't help to suck on her fat juicy nipples. She mushed her tits into my face and moaned quietly to not make any noise. I asked her if we could do FS but she said she was on her period cycle. She had a ring on so I think it's more likely she has an other. I say that because there wasn't any blood or odor. However she asked me if I would be satisfied with a BBJ instead. Gave me a BBJ but told me not to bust in her mouth. She told me to tell her when I was close to busting. Gave me a BBJ. At first she wasn't going as far down as I wanted to. A little assistance from my hand did the deed. Throat was meeting the head of my cock every time. Told her I was close to busting. She quickly got some oil and a towel to cover my torso. Gave me a good HJ again while I got to play upstairs and down stairs. Azz cheeks are soft asf BTW. Her cat was gripping my fingers. I really focused on hitting her G spot and rubbing her clit. I wasn't deep. I blew and she gave me a kiss again. She cleaned me up and took her time. Let me play with her boobies again and started jacking me off a bit. Making sure I was wiped clean. Overall amazing time. She didn't demand or expect any tips either or any amount. I still tipped her regardless. Going to return to see if I can get some FS. This place is new so. No eyes here. The Asian I had said she was visiting from New York so at this point she isn't available anymore. Or at least that is what she told me which could be a lie but I could care less. My encounter was a few months ago. However I got her number. Going to see if I can get a oily body rub with FS next time. I took pictures of inside the place when I was alone but won't share that. OTD 0.50 for entry. They were running a special that day. 0. 60 tip. No hassle on the tip side for more FYI. Definitely will be back.

DocHolliday35
02-12-23, 14:22
Those girls can be moody there, and they rotate so get phone numbers. But I have 2 there now I get Greek from. Don't get too excited though, I pay extra for the privilege from both!Greek at Lilly? Good thing they have pills for AIDS now because that's not a clean place.

TNbud
02-12-23, 15:08
What are Lilly spa usual rates?

CampGuy
02-12-23, 15:44
I spotted a place a while ago and wanted to see if any extracurricular activities could be had for extra. I knew based on an item alone that extras were a possibility. At the front was a beautiful Asian. Make up on with a nice rack. I didn't get to see her because she had to run errands after I paid the house fee. I opted for an Asian lady who seemed to be in her mid to late 30's. However you already know some older Asians look way younger than they ought to be. She had a nice rack and good size ass. It was flat and came out a bit like a curve. Average physique. Not fat. I figured she was either Korean or Chinese. I didn't ask. Escorted me to a room and she gave me some signs. Rubbed my back as I entered the room. Gave me a sweet smile and told me she will be back. Got myself ready and she came in 3 minutes later. Chatted a bit and asked if it was my first time. I told her yeah even though it wasn't. Started me off with a decent to good massage. With a little direction. The massage turned good. Depressed my back and legs etc. Worked her way up and took care of my shoulders. I personally liked it and she continued. A good few minutes go by and she ask where I feel any pain etc. Continued on. She moves onto where I'm laying and proceeds to essentially gave me a body rub a bit. As things led up to here which I won't disclose. I could feel her hard nipples and meat loaves gliding across my back. At the same time she is giving me a massage. Asked me do I like that. Told her hell yeah. Gave me a kiss on my butt cheek and took care of my thighs. She asked me if I want to flip over and flipped. Johnny boy was rock hard. She got close to me and started giving me an intimate HJ. She went in for a DFK and reciprocated the same. I'm not huge into kissing but it seems like she was trying to go the GFME route. I've coined my own term. The "Girlfriend Massage Experience". I took the occasion to go up under. That turned her on. Couldn't help to suck on her fat juicy nipples. She mushed her tits into my face and moaned quietly to not make any noise. I asked her if we could do FS but she said she was on her period cycle. She had a ring on so I think it's more likely she has an other. I say that because there wasn't any blood or odor. However she asked me if I would be satisfied with a BBJ instead. Gave me a BBJ but told me not to bust in her mouth. She told me to tell her when I was close to busting. Gave me a BBJ. At first she wasn't going as far down as I wanted to. A little assistance from my hand did the deed. Throat was meeting the head of my cock every time. Told her I was close to busting. She quickly got some oil and a towel to cover my torso. Gave me a good HJ again while I got to play upstairs and down stairs. Azz cheeks are soft asf BTW. Her cat was gripping my fingers. I really focused on hitting her G spot and rubbing her clit. I wasn't deep. I blew and she gave me a kiss again. She cleaned me up and took her time. Let me play with her boobies again and started jacking me off a bit. Making sure I was wiped clean. Overall amazing time. She didn't demand or expect any tips either or any amount. I still tipped her regardless. Going to return to see if I can get some FS. This place is new so. No eyes here. The Asian I had said she was visiting from New York so at this point she isn't available anymore. Or at least that is what she told me which could be a lie but I could care less. My encounter was a few months ago. However I got her number. Going to see if I can get a oily body rub with FS next time. I took pictures of inside the place when I was alone but won't share that. OTD 0.50 for entry. They were running a special that day. 0. 60 tip. No hassle on the tip side for more FYI. Definitely will be back.Hey man, no one is interested in reading your special memoir. You write like a 1950 softporn writer but withhold the most critical information, the place of mystery.

I am sure there is some blogs where people get off reading this and better applied there.

AlexGsxr
02-12-23, 16:41
What are Lilly spa usual rates?Go check them out and let's us know.

JohnnyKash
02-12-23, 19:03
I spotted a place a while ago and wanted to see if any extracurricular activities could be had for extra. I knew based on an item alone that extras were a possibility. At the front was a beautiful Asian. Make up on with a nice rack. I didn't get to see her because she had to run errands after I paid the house fee. I opted for an Asian lady who seemed to be in her mid to late 30's. However you already know some older Asians look way younger than they ought to be. She had a nice rack and good size ass. It was flat and came out a bit like a curve. Average physique. Not fat. I figured she was either Korean or Chinese. I didn't ask. Escorted me to a room and she gave me some signs. Rubbed my back as I entered the room. Gave me a sweet smile and told me she will be back. Got myself ready and she came in 3 minutes later. Chatted a bit and asked if it was my first time. I told her yeah even though it wasn't. Started me off with a decent to good massage. With a little direction. The massage turned good. Depressed my back and legs etc. Worked her way up and took care of my shoulders. I personally liked it and she continued. A good few minutes go by and she ask where I feel any pain etc. Continued on. She moves onto where I'm laying and proceeds to essentially gave me a body rub a bit. As things led up to here which I won't disclose. I could feel her hard nipples and meat loaves gliding across my back. At the same time she is giving me a massage. Asked me do I like that. Told her hell yeah. Gave me a kiss on my butt cheek and took care of my thighs. She asked me if I want to flip over and flipped. Johnny boy was rock hard. She got close to me and started giving me an intimate HJ. She went in for a DFK and reciprocated the same. I'm not huge into kissing but it seems like she was trying to go the GFME route. I've coined my own term. The "Girlfriend Massage Experience". I took the occasion to go up under. That turned her on. Couldn't help to suck on her fat juicy nipples. She mushed her tits into my face and moaned quietly to not make any noise. I asked her if we could do FS but she said she was on her period cycle. She had a ring on so I think it's more likely she has an other. I say that because there wasn't any blood or odor. However she asked me if I would be satisfied with a BBJ instead. Gave me a BBJ but told me not to bust in her mouth. She told me to tell her when I was close to busting. Gave me a BBJ. At first she wasn't going as far down as I wanted to. A little assistance from my hand did the deed. Throat was meeting the head of my cock every time. Told her I was close to busting. She quickly got some oil and a towel to cover my torso. Gave me a good HJ again while I got to play upstairs and down stairs. Azz cheeks are soft asf BTW. Her cat was gripping my fingers. I really focused on hitting her G spot and rubbing her clit. I wasn't deep. I blew and she gave me a kiss again. She cleaned me up and took her time. Let me play with her boobies again and started jacking me off a bit. Making sure I was wiped clean. Overall amazing time. She didn't demand or expect any tips either or any amount. I still tipped her regardless. Going to return to see if I can get some FS. This place is new so. No eyes here. The Asian I had said she was visiting from New York so at this point she isn't available anymore. Or at least that is what she told me which could be a lie but I could care less. My encounter was a few months ago. However I got her number. Going to see if I can get a oily body rub with FS next time. I took pictures of inside the place when I was alone but won't share that. OTD 0.50 for entry. They were running a special that day. 0. 60 tip. No hassle on the tip side for more FYI. Definitely will be back.Hey man cool story but awww where is this place.

Pete1340
02-12-23, 23:36
[Deleted by Admin]

If you use the report post button then I'll take action because the post you're responding to is argumentative.

A2

LuvitAtl
02-13-23, 00:06
Has anyone visited New You Massage in Roswell?

JDrummer
02-13-23, 00:23
I booked Legend new girl Lisa. She is pretty, probably mid-30's and DD. Excellent massage with very pleasurable finish.Any extras? How would you compare her to Monica?

Rocky3269
02-13-23, 01:08
I spotted a place a while ago and wanted to see if any extracurricular activities could be had for extra. I knew based on an item alone that extras were a possibility. At the front was a beautiful Asian. Make up on with a nice rack. I didn't get to see her because she had to run errands after I paid the house fee. I opted for an Asian lady who seemed to be in her mid to late 30's. However you already know some older Asians look way younger than they ought to be. She had a nice rack and good size ass. It was flat and came out a bit like a curve. Average physique. Not fat. I figured she was either Korean or Chinese. I didn't ask. Escorted me to a room and she gave me some signs. Rubbed my back as I entered the room. Gave me a sweet smile and told me she will be back. Got myself ready and she came in 3 minutes later. Chatted a bit and asked if it was my first time. I told her yeah even though it wasn't. Started me off with a decent to good massage. With a little direction. The massage turned good. Depressed my back and legs etc. Worked her way up and took care of my shoulders.Can you please share the massage parlor address?

Jrody1
02-13-23, 07:03
Hey man cool story but awww where is this place.This is why I take images of the room. The accusation of "story" becomes null and void once it's provided. I'll just edit it then. I stated I won't share the images. Till a later date for hints. Generic location? Near Duluth.

Jrody1
02-13-23, 15:50
I'm only adding one photo. Don't even complain and say it is useless. I know. Some Asians here do not do extras. Strictly massage. Some are hesitant because they don't want an encounter with LE. They're honest about it with me. Just an FYI. Place is super clean as well. Hence I like it. Another hint. Someone stated this spot did not do HE. Well that individual had the wrong one.

Can you please share the massage parlor address?Answer is a no. Build up a wrap sheet. I believe it is prohibited to post the address here. I'd suggest not doing that. Last time I only shared with those via PM whom I believed were credible individuals and haven't been an ass for no reason. One's who aren't here snooping around only as well.

Ltstorm
02-13-23, 20:37
I spotted a place a while ago and wanted to see if any extracurricular activities could be had for extra. I knew based on an item alone that extras were a possibility. At the front was a beautiful Asian. Make up on with a nice rack. I didn't get to see her because she had to run errands after I paid the house fee. I opted for an Asian lady who seemed to be in her mid to late 30's. However you already know some older Asians look way younger than they ought to be. She had a nice rack and good size ass. It was flat and came out a bit like a curve. Average physique. Not fat. I figured she was either Korean or Chinese. I didn't ask. Escorted me to a room and she gave me some signs. Rubbed my back as I entered the room. Gave me a sweet smile and told me she will be back. Got myself ready and she came in 3 minutes later. Chatted a bit and asked if it was my first time. I told her yeah even though it wasn't. Started me off with a decent to good massage. With a little direction. The massage turned good. Depressed my back and legs etc. Worked her way up and took care of my shoulders. I personally liked it and she continued. A good few minutes go by and she ask where I feel any pain etc. Continued on. She moves onto where I'm laying and proceeds to essentially gave me a body rub a bit. As things led up to here which I won't disclose. I could feel her hard nipples and meat loaves gliding across my back. At the same time she is giving me a massage. Asked me do I like that. Told her hell yeah. Gave me a kiss on my butt cheek and took care of my thighs. She asked me if I want to flip over and flipped. Johnny boy was rock hard. She got close to me and started giving me an intimate HJ. She went in for a DFK and reciprocated the same. I'm not huge into kissing but it seems like she was trying to go the GFME route. I've coined my own term. The "Girlfriend Massage Experience". I took the occasion to go up under. That turned her on. Couldn't help to suck on her fat juicy nipples. She mushed her tits into my face and moaned quietly to not make any noise. I asked her if we could do FS but she said she was on her period cycle. She had a ring on so I think it's more likely she has an other. I say that because there wasn't any blood or odor. However she asked me if I would be satisfied with a BBJ instead. Gave me a BBJ but told me not to bust in her mouth. She told me to tell her when I was close to busting. Gave me a BBJ. At first she wasn't going as far down as I wanted to. A little assistance from my hand did the deed. Throat was meeting the head of my cock every time. Told her I was close to busting. She quickly got some oil and a towel to cover my torso. Gave me a good HJ again while I got to play upstairs and down stairs. Azz cheeks are soft asf BTW. Her cat was gripping my fingers. I really focused on hitting her G spot and rubbing her clit. I wasn't deep. I blew and she gave me a kiss again. She cleaned me up and took her time. Let me play with her boobies again and started jacking me off a bit. Making sure I was wiped clean. Overall amazing time. She didn't demand or expect any tips either or any amount. I still tipped her regardless. Going to return to see if I can get some FS. This place is new so. No eyes here. The Asian I had said she was visiting from New York so at this point she isn't available anymore. Or at least that is what she told me which could be a lie but I could care less. My encounter was a few months ago. However I got her number. Going to see if I can get a oily body rub with FS next time. I took pictures of inside the place when I was alone but won't share that. OTD 0.50 for entry. They were running a special that day. 0. 60 tip. No hassle on the tip side for more FYI. Definitely will be back.This post is the only one that should have started with "I had a dream".

Jrody1
02-13-23, 21:25
This post is the only one that should have started with "I had a dream".Says the one who barely meets and visits AMPs. You don't even review though? Broke? Ha. Someone else stated the same thing about the slim Asian I had at chalet spa which is now closed now. Provided real photos of the Asian I had and all this nonsense like this went silent. It's hilarious. I really wonder where she went because she was awesome. She also did kissing. But it was LFK. Not DFK. I exclude certain details for a reason. While at it. Do you know a CAMP or KAMP that does BBFS CIP? I'm still on the hunt for that. LMK. More to come.

Astuporr
02-13-23, 23:48
Says the one who barely meets and visits AMPs. You don't even review though? Broke? Ha. Someone else stated the same thing about the slim Asian I had at chalet spa which is now closed now. Provided real photos of the Asian I had and all this nonsense like this went silent. It's hilarious. I really wonder where she went because she was awesome. She also did kissing. But it was LFK. Not DFK. I exclude certain details for a reason. While at it. Do you know a CAMP or KAMP that does BBFS CIP? I'm still on the hunt for that. LMK. More to come.Inbox full so mystery continues.

ManBoy69
02-14-23, 00:00
I'm only adding one photo. Don't even complain and say it is useless. I know. Some Asians here do not do extras. Strictly massage. Some are hesitant because they don't want an encounter with LE. They're honest about it with me. Just an FYI. Place is super clean as well. Hence I like it. Another hint. Someone stated this spot did not do HE. Well that individual had the wrong one.

Answer is a no. Build up a wrap sheet. I believe it is prohibited to post the address here. I'd suggest not doing that. Last time I only shared with those via PM whom I believed were credible individuals and haven't been an ass for no reason. One's who aren't here snooping around only as well.I appreciate your intel and not wanting to list an address publicly but your story obviously solicited a lot of interest because your mailbox is now full and you're going to have to go in and weed out the snoopers and credible individuals so I can write you privately and see if I pass the credibility test. Of course you can PM me here and share the spa name because I'm respectful of these ladies and will threat them well.