PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

MassageAwesome
10-26-20, 16:43
How is the talent now? I went a few months ago and got a girl that said her name was Lady Gaga. I know right WTF. Was lackluster for me when I went.LOL her name is Gaga. That's what she told me. I went to Young's back in May and got her as part of a 4 hand. She was very enthusiastic and told me that next time I came back she was going to fuck me. I went back the next month. I did the ol "condom on money on towel shelf in plain view" trick but nothing happened but the usual HE.

HumbertHumbert
10-26-20, 17:54
Short and sweet.

Went to Terrachi in Gainesville and drew Julie.

Short, 5'2 bolt ons and some tatoos.

Massage was great.

She touched the sergeant and privates during the table shower, took the towel off for most of the massage, and let me touch her legs during the session.

At the end of the 40 minutes she said "all done".

She asked me if I wanted more time and I said yes, but asked her what else she would do?

"more time" she said again, and I asked if that was it to which she said yes.

I've heard HE could be had which is why I made the trip but Julie didn't seem interested.

If you've experienced different let me know what the magic words were otherwise save your money.

Niteluvr
10-26-20, 18:02
LOL her name is Gaga. That's what she told me. I went to Young's back in May and got her as part of a 4 hand. She was very enthusiastic and told me that next time I came back she was going to fuck me. I went back the next month. I did the ol "condom on money on towel shelf in plain view" trick but nothing happened but the usual HE.That seems to be a tactic that's increasing, the "I'll let you fuck me next time" gimmick; however, it never pans out as the woman either pretends she's on the rag or denies ever having said it.

Niteluvr
10-26-20, 18:04
Short and sweet.

Went to Terrachi in Gainesville and drew Julie.

Short, 5'2 bolt ons and some tatoos.

Massage was great.

She touched the sergeant and privates during the table shower, took the towel off for most of the massage, and let me touch her legs during the session.

At the end of the 40 minutes she said "all done".

She asked me if I wanted more time and I said yes, but asked her what else she would do?

"more time" she said again, and I asked if that was it to which she said yes.

I've heard HE could be had which is why I made the trip but Julie didn't seem interested.

If you've experienced different let me know what the magic words were otherwise save your moneyThat's strange. Terrachi has always been a FS place so not sure if Julie thought you were LE or they're under LE radar.

Niteluvr
10-26-20, 19:23
I've had no luck at Juns last few times. I quit going. Decent massage thoughStrange. Always had luck there. Wonder if something has changed in the past few months?

Niteluvr
10-26-20, 19:25
Menu for Amy depends on how much you want to spend and her attitude for the day. She runs the parlor so some days she's extra busy and or annoyed with clients and workers. She'll tease and promise more on your next return, so you probably won't get full menu on the first couple of trips.I got the impression that Amy will promise the world but never deliver, which is one reason (besides distance) that I haven't returned.

Niteluvr
10-26-20, 19:25
No this was at Vivi. I was going to go to ABR but from reading reviews this place felt more like a spa then it did an AMP.Retard question of the day: Where the hell is Vivi?

YesTheyDo
10-26-20, 20:07
Starlight is under LE radar now for reasons I can't reveal. Sorry for the mistakeStarlight will never be the same with the original mia gone. Why not just go see mia at Golden.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-26-20, 20:09
Went there 2 x this week did a vary fun 2 hand $100. Then had a better 4 hand it was wild $250.Absolutely a terrible experience if you ask me.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-26-20, 20:10
No 1 is in the SMYRNA area and is in Cumberland Blvd. Strip shopping area. Close to Carrabas. Ask for Amy. She has a beautiful hot body. A little taller than most Asian girls. Slender but a beautiful ass and nice C Tits. She meets all my needs. Every time!! Her English is good enough for some chat and understands requests. You may want to call for reservations first. There are 4 girls available.Does Amy have a mole on her face.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-26-20, 20:16
That seems to be a tactic that's increasing, the "I'll let you fuck me next time" gimmick; however, it never pans out as the woman either pretends she's on the rag or denies ever having said itI've never had that problem with the girls but could understand the come beck next time LOL.

Yestheydo.

Niteluvr
10-26-20, 21:25
I've never had that problem with the girls but could understand the come beck next time LOL.

Yestheydo.Then I surmise that you haven't been in the game long enough.

SkyWookie
10-26-20, 21:29
LOL her name is Gaga. That's what she told me. I went to Young's back in May and got her as part of a 4 hand. She was very enthusiastic and told me that next time I came back she was going to fuck me. I went back the next month. I did the ol "condom on money on towel shelf in plain view" trick but nothing happened but the usual HE.If they wanted to fuck you they'd probably do it the first time they see you. To be on the safe side though if you think you might like to fuck a massage girl carry a rubber with you, many girls give the excuse "oh no rubber". Then they tell you next time bring rubber and they'll fuck, only next time comes and they don't remember telling you that, so when they say "oh sorry no rubber" smile and say "here!

LoveRubs68
10-26-20, 21:50
Does Amy have a mole on her face.

Yestheydo.Amy does not have a mole on her face. She is hot though.

FunTim
10-26-20, 21:55
Retard question of the day: Where the hell is Vivi?In Cartersville, Hwy 41 and.

Brick Job
10-26-20, 22:10
Strange. Always had luck there. Wonder if something has changed in the past few months?Was there 2 months ago and ended well. Ladies there are not the best looking though.

Did see a younger, bigger girl working the register. Anyone know if she gives massages?

Funbr202
10-26-20, 22:31
Anyone know of any camp providers with glasses?

I had one I enjoyed at Wellness here in Cobb a few weeks ago, but she's gone now. Perhaps she's popped up at a new place? I think she went by Jessie, but she may have used a Chinese name at first.Sunnyday coco.

MassageAwesome
10-26-20, 22:34
Retard question of the day: Where the hell is Vivi?In Cartersville: A few miles Off of I-75 exit 293 (U S 411). As someone said it's close to you S 41 as well. Too far out for me. I was traveling for the weekend.

MassageAwesome
10-26-20, 22:37
That seems to be a tactic that's increasing, the "I'll let you fuck me next time" gimmick; however, it never pans out as the woman either pretends she's on the rag or denies ever having said it.She remembered me from last time and I knew she saw the money and the condom. I had a feeling it wasn't going to happen but there was that "what if" inkling in the back of my head.

LuvThis
10-26-20, 22:59
I got the impression that Amy will promise the world but never deliver, which is one reason (besides distance) that I haven't returned.I am guessing that it has more to do with how she is treated. I have never had any issues. But let's face it, it's that way with many girls. I also will not tell what may be on the menu for any girl except the standard that we all expect. Here as a public sharing. If there is more, I may share with a monger I have developed some trust with. Maybe.

LuvThis
10-26-20, 23:02
LuvThis, clear your inbox so I can PM you about Amy.Done! It has been cleared. I look forward to hearing from you.

LoveRubs68
10-26-20, 23:23

Yestheydo.Amy does not have a mole on her face. She is definitely hot though.

Atlantaasian
10-27-20, 00:26

Yestheydo.Man I miss Amy with the mole on her face. Hope it's her.

LoneScout23
10-27-20, 01:42
I know this place have been reviewed plenty of times before in the past but here's mine. Made a visit to Kaina about a couple weeks ago. Pretty good experience overall. She looked late 30 so probably early 40's and had very nice man mades. Massage was somewhat lacking but her enthusiasm more than made up for it. Name provided was Cherry so sounds generic. Seems worth another visit.

GorosDawg
10-27-20, 08:21
Absolutely a terrible experience if you ask me.

Yestheydo.If you answer your own post with an alias is that a DIY? LOL.

Surch2020
10-27-20, 08:55
Went to Sisi, but couldn't understand the providers name. Lots of pretty girls there though. It's just nice to have a good massage, nice conversation with a sensual touch throughout. Even grabbed my hand and put it on her breast during the flip. Might as well been a girlfriend. Well worth it. No mention of tip although she got a good one.

Niteluvr
10-27-20, 10:00
I know this place have been reviewed plenty of times before in the past but here's mine. Made a visit to Kaina about a couple weeks ago. Pretty good experience overall. She looked late 30 so probably early 40's and had very nice man mades. Massage was somewhat lacking but her enthusiasm more than made up for it. Name provided was Cherry so sounds generic. Seems worth another visit.Of the four girls I've seen at Kaina, none had bolt-ons. Maybe the girl you had is new?

Oldti
10-27-20, 11:21
All of the girls do them some more than others but we have guys on here that can't stand it when you get it from there go to girl! If she does it for you she will do it with the next guy.

DanPen
10-27-20, 11:29
Starlight is under LE radar now. Sorry for the mistake.I thought starlight was always off LE radar, what did they do to get their attention?

Mike454
10-27-20, 11:50
If you answer your own post with an alias is that a DIY? LOL.He and the others that do that shit, don't realize everyone has a writing style, spelling and syntax.
same as we all have a different voice.

Pretty easy to see if paying attention.

SkyWookie
10-27-20, 15:31
If you answer your own post with an alias is that a DIY? LOL.He has literally 5 usernames I think LOL, he could answer himself over and over LOL.

Sbaset
10-27-20, 17:12
Sunnyday coco.He is probably talking about a different girl because Coco has never been at wellness. Has been at Sunny Day for many months. Coco goes by Kelly now, BTW. At least for newish people. And to make it more confusing, there is a new Coco at Sunny Day. No glasses though.

YesTheyDo
10-27-20, 20:26
Man I miss Amy with the mole on her face. Hope it's her.Ha, she is great. She is working again but not sure where. She has a boyfriend again haha.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-27-20, 20:33
He has literally 5 usernames I think LOL, he could answer himself over and over LOL.Really guys, if you are indeed men. Just proves you know nothing about how people write. I could probably arrange a meeting at a massage store between you, myself, and oldti, and goros dawg if you would like to prove my point. I have nothing to hide and I'm pretty sure he don't either. Do you guys or girls have anything to hide. Seems like we have all been to kaina and adore. And others. Pm the meeting place and I will be there. I don't have his contact info but know enough girls who do. He will show. Will you show to meet the legend.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-27-20, 21:02
He is probably talking about a different girl because Coco has never been at wellness. Has been at Sunny Day for many months. Coco goes by Kelly now, BTW. At least for newish people. And to make it more confusing, there is a new Coco at Sunny Day. No glasses though.Coco at sunny is great. Highly recommended.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-27-20, 21:03
I thought starlight was always off LE radar, what did they do to get their attentionI've always thought Starlight was great through all 3 owners although the original was the youngest and best.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-27-20, 21:08
He and the others that do that shit, don't realize everyone has a writing style, spelling and syntax.
same as we all have a different voice.

Pretty easy to see if paying attention.Explain syntax and how you draw conclusions. Anyways I went to Anna's massage and had a great time with Angela. Wow. Highly recommended. Tall, well built, super sexy. OMG. Very nice.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-27-20, 21:13
If you answer your own post with an alias is that a DIY? LOL.Who has something to hide. Who is your favorite girl at kaina because I can go a few different ways so I'll buy you your favorite. Pm for arrangements.

Yestheydo.

Oldti
10-27-20, 21:25
Really guys, if you are indeed men. Just proves you know nothing about how people write. I could probably arrange a meeting at a massage store between you, myself, and oldti, and goros dawg if you would like to prove my point. I have nothing to hide and I'm pretty sure he don't either. Do you guys or girls have anything to hide. Seems like we have all been to kaina and adore. And others. Pm the meeting place and I will be there. I don't have his contact info but know enough girls who do. He will show. Will you show to meet the legend.

Yestheydo.I had drinks with beentheredonethat and I know who is peplepu is no big deal I meet grossdog we all play the game.

TalentedBBC
10-27-20, 21:28
Any recommendations for the Smyrna Area?

Oldti
10-27-20, 22:14
Any recommendations for the Smyrna Area?What do you want?

AtlantaGator
10-27-20, 22:15
He is probably talking about a different girl because Coco has never been at wellness. Has been at Sunny Day for many months. Coco goes by Kelly now, BTW. At least for newish people. And to make it more confusing, there is a new Coco at Sunny Day. No glasses though.Thanks, guys. I've never made it out to Sunny Day; I may have to make a trip.

ShyGuy1011
10-27-20, 22:37

Yestheydo.Went to No. 1 tonight, asked for Amy. Definitely taller for an Asian and great body. Masssge was so so if looking for a quality massage. She did complement me on being fit. After about 20 minutes started teasing between legs. Fondling boys. After 30 asked me to flip and put my hand on her ass. Started oiling me up to tug. I squeezed her nice ass then ran my hand up and squeezed her boob. Let's just say I saw and felt the girls. Rolled nipples between my fingers. She stroked faster. Took less than 5. Cleaned me up and then gave a lackluster effort at massaging legs, feet. It was like she didn't know what to do with the remaining time. Actually shorted me about 15. If you are going for a good massage pick another, but if like most it's to get the ending and see, feel the girls, she's good. Thanks for tip. I hit Kiana when I first got to town today. Got Anna. Cute little thing, very flirting, eager. Kept feeling my as and saying very hard LOL. Let me see and suck her nipples while she rubbed one out. Would repeat.

YesTheyDo
10-28-20, 00:30
I had drinks with beentheredonethat and I know who is peplepu is no big deal I meet grossdog we all play the game.Don't answer your own post haha. They will think you are Yestheydo. I'm up for meeting up at a massage shop and giving them 4 customers at once. You, myself. GorosDawg and 1 other. Let's support the girls during this pandemic.

Yestheydo.

Nationalchamp
10-28-20, 06:19
Ahh... One of mine old time favorites. FS available on site or take out. Remind me to pay her a visit this week.Which Anna's are you referring to? Google shows one in Roswell, Norcross and L'ville. Thanks.

SunSin1
10-28-20, 07:40
Took a drive down to Woodstock recently after some pretty good experiences at Oriental Massage as I posted recently. Thought maybe the landscape was changing. Stops at Full Moon, Lilla's and Jo Jo's. Could have sworn the same lady greeted me at all three, about 50 year old, chunky, big boobs. All tried to literally pull me in but I was able to break free, LOL. Waste of time and gas.

Ended up at Mini. Walked in and was greeted by Lisa. She was young, very cute with a slender body. Said she had an appointment coming but said she could do 30 minutes. At this point I figured I had enough searching for the elusive next best thing and took her up on the offer. Quick massage, lots of teasing, flip and a good ending. UTC above, OTC below. $. 4/. 4 Was satisfied and may repeat.

Also saw another girl there, said her name was Angeline. A little older but sexy looking but she was in a session. May also be worth a try.Never go to Jo Jo's in Woodstock, always and forever legit and not even good or clean.

Really can't believe they are still in business.

Go Gators!

DocHolliday35
10-28-20, 08:28
Starlight will never be the same with the original mia gone. Why not just go see mia at Golden.

Yestheydo.Which Golden?

SkyWookie
10-28-20, 08:34
Never go to Jo Jo's in Woodstock, always and forever legit and not even good or clean.

Go Gators!They will never close because some mongers are into the thrill of the hunt, I've heard guys time and time again try a new place with a reputation of being legit to test the waters to see if they can get the girl to do "something".

ILoveHE
10-28-20, 08:56
Which Anna's are you referring to? Google shows one in Roswell, Norcross and L'ville. Thanks.The one in Norcross.

GreaterGator
10-28-20, 09:06
Explain syntax and how you draw conclusions. Anyways I went to Anna's massage and had a great time with Angela. Wow. Highly recommended. Tall, well built, super sexy. OMG. Very nice.

Yestheydo.I also have had a fun time with Angela. She is all that is described above and speaks great English as well. Probably mid-40's. Not sure if the menu includes dessert, but all of the other courses are very satisfying.

Enigma144
10-28-20, 10:55
Took a trip down to Buford Highway a couple of Saturdays ago. Sorry for the delayed post.

I drew a cutie named Apple! She was you and had a nice thin body! Dressed nice in a short is skirt.

She was very shy and not a lot of teasing that I recall. She was evasive and I did not even get a chance to rub on the legs to gauge her receptiveness. So no OTC or UTC for the massage. She was doing a dry massage and I had to ask for the oil.

After the flip, she negotiated for topless HE. She had a nice youthful pair and put my hand on one while she administered the oily ending. She did not like me rubbing or moving my hand. Seemed she just wanted me to hold it. So I did and eventually released. She then did some more massage and cleaned up. I left a happy man. Just was kind of a not too sexy vibe. But hey, YMMV.

Be safe all!

Esamuga
10-28-20, 12:08
I've really not seen much reviewed on here in those area's, I checked elsewhere for reviews and only found 1 for a place called MW massage in Stone Mountain, but all the reviews say it's a Kamp, so korean girls offering full service. So if you went there expect 220-240. If you want an actual massage with just maybe a standard HJ happy ending, I'd drive a few miles up the road to norcross. A lot of choices for Chinese massage parlors there. But depends what you are looking for.After Craigs got shut down, I am still looking for ways to have fun.

Man, it used to be so great, I used to meet with very good looking 18-20 y olds all the time.

Are any of the girls in Chinese parlors good looking or mostly meh?

Any other suggestions on where to look for fun in the post-Craigs world?

Worf359
10-28-20, 12:23
Took a trip down to Buford Highway a couple of Saturdays ago. Sorry for the delayed post.

I drew a cutie named Apple! She was you and had a nice thin body! Dressed nice in a short is skirt.

She was very shy and not a lot of teasing that I recall. She was evasive and I did not even get a chance to rub on the legs to gauge her receptiveness. So no OTC or UTC for the massage. She was doing a dry massage and I had to ask for the oil.

After the flip, she negotiated for topless HE. She had a nice youthful pair and put my hand on one while she administered the oily ending. She did not like me rubbing or moving my hand. Seemed she just wanted me to hold it. So I did and eventually released. She then did some more massage and cleaned up. I left a happy man. Just was kind of a not too sexy vibe. But hey, YMMV.

Be safe all!Sauna one is a KAMP for 1.2 plus house you could have been balls deep in that.

Niteluvr
10-28-20, 13:18
I also have had a fun time with Angela. She is all that is described above and speaks great English as well. Probably mid-40's. Not sure if the menu includes dessert, but all of the other courses are very satisfying.Do you know how long Angela has worked at Anna's?

OhDearJohn
10-28-20, 13:27
I also have had a fun time with Angela. She is all that is described above and speaks great English as well. Probably mid-40's. Not sure if the menu includes dessert, but all of the other courses are very satisfying.Hmmm. Interesting! Been there a couple of times, Anna and Diana both are legit without any hints at all.

Maybe I will try Angela next time around.

MassageAwesome
10-28-20, 14:30
They will never close because some mongers are into the thrill of the hunt, I've heard guys time and time again try a new place with a reputation of being legit to test the waters to see if they can get the girl to do "something".I've said this before but I got a HJ at Jojo's a few years ago. It was from a girl I used to see back at Li's. However, during the HJ I had to be quiet and it was very rushed. Afterwards when I left I saw a computer on the desk showing all the rooms. Last time I saw that girl. She texted me a few months later saying she was working somewhere else so I assumed she got fired from Jojo's.

Niteluvr
10-28-20, 15:10
Which Golden?There is only one Golden, on Peachtree Pkwy in Cumming.

AtlantaGator
10-28-20, 15:19
Never go to Jo Jo's in Woodstock, always and forever legit and not even good or clean.

Go Gators!Go Gators, indeed!

Sbaset
10-28-20, 15:38
Didn't have exactly the same experience as the previous review but it was a good visit overall. She is 45-55 year range, short, and pretty looking. The best part is her natural and very full and round natural C's. And thank God she doesn't wear an obnoxious push up padded bra. Instead of constant teasing I was expecting she did a very thorough massage in a very professional manner. I was almost thinking they did a name bait and switch on me. I was thinking of asking for another girl but kept with her. After about an hour, she started with a very sensual ass, ball, rod massage from behind while still on my stomach. Really took her time and made it very enjoyable. On the flip continued with a very involved HJ but absolutely wouldn't take her pants off or all UTC lower. Did allow access to the top. I am usually good at separating a Chinese massage lady from her clothes if that is on the menu but not sure about this one. I may have to make another visit to test the waters once again. I really hoping that FS is on the table because she seems perfectly built for that.

PixMon
10-28-20, 17:54
Went to Rose Massage the other day and drew Lydia. She said she was from NY and has only been here for a couple of months. The massage was OK and I was interrupted by another person who came in asking for her. On the flip she allowed OTC but refused to give a HE. I gave her. 6 . 2 for a lackluster experience. I've had good experiences there before but will avoid her now.

YumYum1
10-28-20, 18:33
Driving to Atlanta tomorrow. Looking for good AMP that offer DFK and BBBJ. Apologise for not going through pages and pages of reviews.

Nationalchamp
10-28-20, 18:51
The one in Norcross.Thanks. EOM.

Oldti
10-28-20, 22:02
Driving to Atlanta tomorrow. Looking for good AMP that offer DFK and BBBJ. Apologise for not going through pages and pages of reviews.Enjoy 100 home run.

OhDearJohn
10-28-20, 22:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

GreaterGator
10-29-20, 09:38
Enjoy 100 home run.Well documented here, there are no "home runs" at Enjoy.

Also well documented here, this guy fantasizes beyond imagination. Dream on pal.

Sbaset
10-29-20, 12:20
Well documented here, there are no "home runs" at Enjoy.

Also well documented here, this guy fantasizes beyond imagination. Dream on pal.That's the 100% truth right there. I'd say more but but I am already on forum probation. LOL.

TaoistMaster
10-29-20, 13:00
Enjoy 100 home run.Could you give us a name at Enjoy for this.

Volli8080
10-29-20, 13:27

Also well documented here, this guy fantasizes beyond imagination. Dream on pal.There should be a dedicated thread for Oldti and his fantasies.

Oldti
10-29-20, 14:00
So many of you guys think that a guy can't get sex from these girls I think not.

Oldti
10-29-20, 14:05
There should be a dedicated thread for Oldti and his fantasies.And we are all virgins.

Enigma144
10-29-20, 15:45
Sauna one is a KAMP for 1.2 plus house you could have been balls deep in thatI have never felt like they were as fun since Pre-Covid. Could just be me.

YesTheyDo
10-29-20, 20:00

Also well documented here, this guy fantasizes beyond imagination. Dream on pal.I'm not saying I've had a homerun there recently but I definitely wouldn't say there is no chance for a hr there. Pretty sure if I tried it there again, I would find the right girl before I made it completely through the lineup. So maybe not all and maybe not every trip but anything can and most of the time will happen if.

Yestheydo.

SkyWookie
10-29-20, 20:50
There should be a dedicated thread for Oldti and his fantasies.You can actually create one, call it "Oldti and his world of fantasy" or something like that LOL, everyone can make up stories and post them there!

LukaKu
10-29-20, 22:20
Went to Rose Massage the other day and drew Lydia. She said she was from NY and has only been here for a couple of months. The massage was OK and I was interrupted by another person who came in asking for her. On the flip she allowed OTC but refused to give a HE. I gave her. 6 . 2 for a lackluster experience. I've had good experiences there before but will avoid her now.Rose Massage in Roswell I find infuriating. On one hand I been there and drawn actually young an quite cute girls. But on occasion they worked me up and DIY was the only option. Worse still the couple time that they wanted to bargain with Private Johnson at attention. Have to say that in general the actual massage is pretty good, so I usually think of it as a legit place with a chance of luck, when I want guaranteed happiness I go somewhere else.

Niteluvr
10-30-20, 08:51
Rose Massage in Roswell I find infuriating. On one hand I been there and drawn actually young an quite cute girls. But on occasion they worked me up and DIY was the only option. Worse still the couple time that they wanted to bargain with Private Johnson at attention. Have to say that in general the actual massage is pretty good, so I usually think of it as a legit place with a chance of luck, when I want guaranteed happiness I go somewhere else.Your report is spot on with guys I know who have been there over the years, including myself. Some mongers here jokingly claim they can get anything at Rose, but it's laughable.

Sbaset
10-30-20, 11:27
I'm not saying I've had a homerun there recently but I definitely wouldn't say there is no chance for a hr there. Pretty sure if I tried it there again, I would find the right girl before I made it completely through the lineup. So maybe not all and maybe not every trip but anything can and most of the time will happen if.

Yestheydo.I guess that's not exactly what I would call a home run type of place. But you are correct there are plenty of places that appear to only offer standard services. But with some persistence, patience, and effort, there are some rare home runs to be hit.

Oldti
10-30-20, 17:35
Some of us are better some use money the best ones are when thay ask you for a home run is is the highest level of game ever.

Rsb621
10-30-20, 18:38
I guess that's not exactly what I would call a home run type of place. But you are correct there are plenty of places that appear to only offer standard services. But with some persistence, patience, and effort, there are some rare home runs to be hit.I think a hr can be got almost any where if you can afford it!

TaoistMaster
10-30-20, 19:52
I guess that's not exactly what I would call a home run type of place. But you are correct there are plenty of places that appear to only offer standard services. But with some persistence, patience, and effort, there are some rare home runs to be hit.And plenty of doubles and triples.

YesTheyDo
10-30-20, 21:10
I guess that's not exactly what I would call a home run type of place. But you are correct there are plenty of places that appear to only offer standard services. But with some persistence, patience, and effort, there are some rare home runs to be hit.Well said and true.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
10-30-20, 21:46
And plenty of doubles and triples.Personally over the years I've had some grand slams.

Yestheydo.

SkyWookie
10-30-20, 21:55
Your report is spot on with guys I know who have been there over the years, including myself. Some mongers here jokingly claim they can get anything at Rose, but it's laughable.I have only been to the one on alpharetta hwy, and you can get just about anything depending on the girl, I've seen 2 at this location, one only does standard HE, but the other offered a full Menu, but I have to say I wouldn't pay what she is asking for FS.

SkyWookie
10-30-20, 22:07
I guess that's not exactly what I would call a home run type of place. But you are correct there are plenty of places that appear to only offer standard services. But with some persistence, patience, and effort, there are some rare home runs to be hit.If you want a guaranteed Home Run you are probably better off hitting a Korean place. But some Chinese places you can get it, there is one in peachtree corners, they'll give you the full service, but the ladies are old, like 50 or so old. For the most part it's not the parlor, it's the girl, one massage parlor in particular that I tried out some talent had girls that would make you DIY, while another at the same parlor would give FS if you brought a cover and payed her outrageous fee.

SkyWookie
10-31-20, 10:39
JJ please clear your inbox so I can respond to your message, ty.

Atlantaasian
10-31-20, 10:42
Ha, she is great. She is working again but not sure where. She has a boyfriend again haha.

Yestheydo.Amy gives the greatest massage strong hands and she's really sweet. I've had drinks with her. She's really wild. Wish I can reconnect with her one of these days. Yestheydo if you come across her please PM me.

Worf359
10-31-20, 14:24
If you want a guaranteed Home Run you are probably better off hitting a Korean place. But some Chinese places you can get it, there is one in peachtree corners, they'll give you the full service, but the ladies are old, like 50 or so old. For the most part it's not the parlor, it's the girl, one massage parlor in particular that I tried out some talent had girls that would make you DIY, while another at the same parlor would give FS if you brought a cover and payed her outrageous fee.The fun is to get full service from a camp. KAMPS are a guarantee it's all about the money but to get it at a CAMP especially when it is or has been labeled a HJ only place that's the home run. No matter how you do it with a fist full of cash or multiple visits and some type of mutual respect relationship it's about getting what has been said is impossible.

Niteluvr
10-31-20, 16:25
If you want a guaranteed Home Run you are probably better off hitting a Korean place. But some Chinese places you can get it, there is one in peachtree corners, they'll give you the full service, but the ladies are old, like 50 or so old. For the most part it's not the parlor, it's the girl, one massage parlor in particular that I tried out some talent had girls that would make you DIY, while another at the same parlor would give FS if you brought a cover and payed her outrageous fee.Where in Peachtree Corners?

Niteluvr
10-31-20, 16:32
Stopped by Mini last week. Drew Rianna, a mid-40's woman with dyed, short hair. Bottom line is her massage skills are lacking and her finishing skills are nothing to write home about either. She kept changing technique so I finally had to tell her to quit. The only redeeming quality is her big tits, but they're pretty soft. The other lady working was Emily, also mid-40's with no ass or tits.

Ended up at Kaina and had a session with Lisa and another woman whose name I forgot. It was basically impossible to get them to work together well, so it took most of the session and a lot of corrective coaching just to bust a nut. Would not recommend either of them. Asked where the other ladies were (usually there are 4-5 working) and they told me a dude was in the adjoining room getting a 6-hand. I'm guessing he had a lot more fun than I did.

Niteluvr
10-31-20, 16:38
I have only been to the one on alpharetta hwy, and you can get just about anything depending on the girl, I've seen 2 at this location, one only does standard HE, but the other offered a full Menu, but I have to say I wouldn't pay what she is asking for FS.The one on Alpharetta Hwy. I've never had much luck there, which is why I quit going. Perhaps things have changed now.

MassageAwesome
10-31-20, 18:56
The fun is to get full service from a camp. KAMPS are a guarantee it's all about the money but to get it at a CAMP especially when it is or has been labeled a HJ only place that's the home run. No matter how you do it with a fist full of cash or multiple visits and some type of mutual respect relationship it's about getting what has been said is impossible.It could also be about being at the right place at the right time. After tugging dicks all day and getting their titties and asses rubbed, it got to at least get to one of them. Plus they may be alone that day, so ya never know. Like winning a lot of money on a scratch off; maybe even winning Mega Millions to some.

Worf359
10-31-20, 19:06
It could also be about being at the right place at the right time. After tugging dicks all day and getting their titties and asses rubbed, it got to at least get to one of them. Plus they may be alone that day, so ya never know. Like winning a lot of money on a scratch off; maybe even winning Mega Millions to some.I would have to agree with you on that but I like the camp odds better than mega millions. LOL.

Niteluvr
10-31-20, 20:13
It could also be about being at the right place at the right time. After tugging dicks all day and getting their titties and asses rubbed, it got to at least get to one of them. Plus they may be alone that day, so ya never know. Like winning a lot of money on a scratch off; maybe even winning Mega Millions to some.As for CAMPs, it's all about being at the right place at the right time. The noose has tightened on services at CAMPs, especially FS. If I get FS at a CAMP, I'll never post it. I had three FS CAMP girls in rotation and all are gone now because guys fucked it up.

SyD1971
10-31-20, 22:18
It could also be about being at the right place at the right time. After tugging dicks all day and getting their titties and asses rubbed, it got to at least get to one of them. Plus they may be alone that day, so ya never know. Like winning a lot of money on a scratch off; maybe even winning Mega Millions to some.On slow days, Tuesday for example, get there around 8 and do 90 minutes.

It even works at legit parlor, such as the one on Cobb pkwy. But you have to be a "friend" with her first.

Oldti
10-31-20, 23:00
As for CAMPs, it's all about being at the right place at the right time. The noose has tightened on services at CAMPs, especially FS. If I get FS at a CAMP, I'll never post it. I had three FS CAMP girls in rotation and all are gone now because guys fucked it up.Ok cartman.

MassageAwesome
10-31-20, 23:50
As for CAMPs, it's all about being at the right place at the right time. The noose has tightened on services at CAMPs, especially FS. If I get FS at a CAMP, I'll never post it. I had three FS CAMP girls in rotation and all are gone now because guys fucked it up.Sorry to hear about that man. I'd be the same way. I mean, you guys are cool and all, but I'm going to have my fun first LOL.

Petey1015
11-01-20, 01:37
The fun is to get full service from a camp. KAMPS are a guarantee it's all about the money but to get it at a CAMP especially when it is or has been labeled a HJ only place that's the home run. No matter how you do it with a fist full of cash or multiple visits and some type of mutual respect relationship it's about getting what has been said is impossible.Do you email the local PD before or after the home run?

Mike454
11-01-20, 02:50
I would have to agree with you on that but I like the camp odds better than mega millions. LOL.Odds are waaaaay better than mega millions. LOL.

Mike454
11-01-20, 02:59
I guess that's not exactly what I would call a home run type of place. But you are correct there are plenty of places that appear to only offer standard services. But with some persistence, patience, and effort, there are some rare home runs to be hit.Someones gotta hit Cleanup.

SkyWookie
11-01-20, 09:40
The fun is to get full service from a camp. KAMPS are a guarantee it's all about the money but to get it at a CAMP especially when it is or has been labeled a HJ only place that's the home run. No matter how you do it with a fist full of cash or multiple visits and some type of mutual respect relationship it's about getting what has been said is impossible.That I think is the rule in all forms of mongering, years of cruising FIB in hopes of the golden Streetwalker, that hot girl who is out selling it for the first time, we've all cruised looking for her LOL. And on occasion we find her, or the girl on listcrawler that everyone says is bad news, but some guy always asks for the contact info because he thinks she'll do him different LOL.

SkyWookie
11-01-20, 10:10
On slow days, Tuesday for example, get there around 8 and do 90 minutes.

It even works at legit parlor, such as the one on Cobb pkwy. But you have to be a "friend" with her first.I have had some of my best experiences right at opening, and also at closing. Opening is nice sometimes because the girl hasn't had a bad day yet. When you come in say mid afternoon, maybe the last monger was an asshole, maybe she didn't sleep well, million reasons why she might not want to do more than a basic HE, although at opening nobody has ruined it yet for her. Also at closing it's good because the girl might not have made what she hoped for that day and be more flexible on what she'll do to hit her goal.

Also remember these are women, they bleed one week a month and if you ask for FS and she turns you down she's probably not going to say "hey I'm bleeding", so if your the touchy type you'll know if she's got one of those giant pads on.

YesTheyDo
11-01-20, 11:08
I have had some of my best experiences right at opening, and also at closing. Opening is nice sometimes because the girl hasn't had a bad day yet. When you come in say mid afternoon, maybe the last monger was an asshole, maybe she didn't sleep well, million reasons why she might not want to do more than a basic HE, although at opening nobody has ruined it yet for her. Also at closing it's good because the girl might not have made what she hoped for that day and be more flexible on what she'll do to hit her goal.

Also remember these are women, they bleed one week a month and if you ask for FS and she turns you down she's probably not going to say "hey I'm bleeding", so if your the touchy type you'll know if she's got one of those giant pads on.A lot of girls wear pads all the time either to prevent feeling more when guys want to touch outside only. And or to tell guys they don't want to do more with, I'm on my period and the show you pad but not enough to show you red.

Yestheydo.

GreaterGator
11-01-20, 13:29
Lisa is an attractive late 30's woman with a bigger than normal ass when it comes to Chinese girls.

Interesting experience all round, the massage was just so so and on the flip she would not provide a HE but did climb on top of JR and grinding on him cowgirl style.

She got the twins out, allowed FIV and got very excited. I was afraid for my fingers at one point. LOL.

Standard 60/40.Had the same weird experience there recently. Nice looking girl, reluctantly said her name was Tina. Since it seems to be a one girl shop, I was excited she locked the door after I came in. Thought this may be good.

Tried to make small talk but she either wasn't interested or just had zero personality. Massage was just so-so, remained covered the whole time, not even getting close to the goods. Just when I thought this is not going well, she hops on the table, straddles me and begins enthusiastically grinding on my ass. Reached around for contact with no rejection. Offered her a massage, allowed plenty of UTC up top. Only OTC below but could tell she was REALLY into it. Then it was my turn but she still would not touch the goods, only rubbing with sheet. Said to DIY, but since she was pretty hot, with full access to a nice set of C's I said what have I got to lose.

Shorted me about 10 minutes but still gave her the standard tip. She did not seem too happy with that. Kind of a fun adventure but not sure I would return.

TJones0685
11-01-20, 15:38
Had anyone tried the new Ebony Health Spa on Spalding? Link below. I was thinking about trying it, seeing that I find black women extremely attractive. But also, I didn't find then to be the nurturing, calming, type that I expect at a spa. BTW, Angel Massage is definitely my favorite, locally. See link for ebony health spa below. I think it's best the bowling alley on Spalding. I really should contribute to the forum and toftt, but I just see risk.

http://ebonyhealthspa.com

Niteluvr
11-01-20, 16:45
A lot of girls wear pads all the time either to prevent feeling more when guys want to touch outside only. And or to tell guys they don't want to do more with, I'm on my period and the show you pad but not enough to show you red.

Yestheydo.I've noticed that more and more. Most are on their "period" all the time.

Niteluvr
11-01-20, 19:32
Had anyone tried the new Ebony Health Spa on Spalding? Link below. I was thinking about trying it, seeing that I find black women extremely attractive. But also, I didn't find then to be the nurturing, calming, type that I expect at a spa. BTW, Angel Massage is definitely my favorite, locally. See link for ebony health spa below. I think it's best the bowling alley on Spalding. I really should contribute to the forum and toftt, but I just see risk.

http://ebonyhealthspa.comWhere is Spalding?

Niteluvr
11-01-20, 20:47
Had the same weird experience there recently. Nice looking girl, reluctantly said her name was Tina. Since it seems to be a one girl shop, I was excited she locked the door after I came in. Thought this may be good.

Tried to make small talk but she either wasn't interested or just had zero personality. Massage was just so-so, remained covered the whole time, not even getting close to the goods. Just when I thought this is not going well, she hops on the table, straddles me and begins enthusiastically grinding on my ass. Reached around for contact with no rejection. Offered her a massage, allowed plenty of UTC up top. Only OTC below but could tell she was REALLY into it. Then it was my turn but she still would not touch the goods, only rubbing with sheet. Said to DIY, but since she was pretty hot, with full access to a nice set of C's I said what have I got to lose.

Shorted me about 10 minutes but still gave her the standard tip. She did not seem too happy with that. Kind of a fun adventure but not sure I would return.The only Great Massage I know is the one on Atlanta Hwy in Cumming. Where is this place you mentioned?

SkyWookie
11-01-20, 21:28
I've noticed that more and more. Most are on their "period" all the time.Well if the girl is going to wear a pad all the time, I'd be looking elsewhere for my extras anyways. And these same girls shouldn't get a frustrated look in their eyes when they get tipped 40 for he since most are trying to get 60 nowadays for that.

SkyWookie
11-01-20, 21:31

http://ebonyhealthspa.comThey've been discussed here before, similar services as a Kamp, but higher than average prices.

The Wiseacre
11-01-20, 22:06
I've noticed that more and more. Most are on their "period" all the time.I had a provider a couple of years ago who wore spandex shorts under her dress. Like, the boy shorts kind of thing that some women wear running. And she literally wore a pad in that every time I saw her. The dress was supposed to be some sort of come-on look but when she would straddle my back during the massage, I could feel spandex instead of underwear. I generally had free roaming OTC and UTC up top, and once asked her about the pad that was obvious under the spandex.

"Keeps me clean" was all she said, irony all but lost on her.

HeavyHitter12
11-02-20, 00:06
In the area a couple days ago so I decided to try St Jame. For those of you apprehensive about going to these places based on parking, or people seeing you going in or whatever other reason, this is the place for you. Parking is in the rear in a private lot. After climbing 2 or 3 flights of stairs I got to the door and greeted by ms. . 6 to the house for 30 min. I got mickie, a petite Asian spinner. I'm talking prob 4'11 and under 100 lbs. And I'm guessing mid to late 30's, poss 40 not sure exactly. Anyway "negotiated" for CFS for $$. No hint of massage, just straight to CBJ, which was not great. After a few minutes of that, we went to mish and I noticed she has a hairy undercarriage. Doesn't bother me, just not used to seeing that nowadays. So we went thru the usual positions and the girl takes a pounding well for her size. She reminded me at the 30 min mark that time was running out. So I obliged and emptied into the bag. Got a very good and thorough clean up after. Overall it was a good experience and I'd repeat. Hey, it's 100 cheaper than right across the street.

Big Comanche
11-02-20, 08:33
The only Great Massage I know is the one on Atlanta Hwy in Cumming. Where is this place you mentioned?There's one in John's Creek also. 1189x Douglas Rd #109, Alpharetta, GA 300xx.

GreaterGator
11-02-20, 09:17
The only Great Massage I know is the one on Atlanta Hwy in Cumming. Where is this place you mentioned?On Douglas Rd. Right off of Jones Bridge Rd. In Johns Creek. Google is your friend.

Niteluvr
11-02-20, 13:52
There's one in John's Creek also. 1189x Douglas Rd #109, Alpharetta, GA 300xx.I see. When the poster just said "Douglas Rd," that could be anywhere.

Niteluvr
11-02-20, 13:56
Stopped by all 3 CAMPs on Friendship Rd in Buford just to "get a card." Cozy had two cuties working but, since it's known as a legit place, I decided not to stay. Went over to Good, and there was a sub-5-foot lady there. She's a little pudgy, has dyed hair and I wouldn't let her jack my dick if it were free. Lastly, went over to Snow. Only saw an overweight, fugly woman in her 40's.

Sbaset
11-02-20, 14:19
If you want a guaranteed Home Run you are probably better off hitting a Korean place. But some Chinese places you can get it, there is one in peachtree corners, they'll give you the full service, but the ladies are old, like 50 or so old. For the most part it's not the parlor, it's the girl, one massage parlor in particular that I tried out some talent had girls that would make you DIY, while another at the same parlor would give FS if you brought a cover and payed her outrageous fee.I don't like soft-pitch home runs at all. I like putting in the AB's and getting FS from the girls that normally don't offer it up front. It's the thrill of the chase for me. To each his own though.

Niteluvr
11-02-20, 19:07
I don't like soft-pitch home runs at all. I like putting in the AB's and getting FS from the girls that normally don't offer it up front. It's the thrill of the chase for me. To each his own thoughI also like finding girls who normally don't offer much up front, but I limit any girl to 2-3 visits max. Any more time is a waste and a hustle game, IMO. Take the Kaina girls as the ultimate hustle game right now. No serious massage, just game on with the cock tease, flip, bra up for access, accelerated HJ, quick clean up and out the door. The hour will pass quickly because you probably won't get the full hour once you bust.

Fun for the quick gun, but I prefer a nice, slower massage and handy to fill the entire hour.

YesTheyDo
11-02-20, 20:53
I also like finding girls who normally don't offer much up front, but I limit any girl to 2-3 visits max. Any more time is a waste and a hustle game, IMO. Take the Kaina girls as the ultimate hustle game right now. No serious massage, just game on with the cock tease, flip, bra up for access, accelerated HJ, quick clean up and out the door. The hour will pass quickly because you probably won't get the full hour once you bust.

Fun for the quick gun, but I prefer a nice, slower massage and handy to fill the entire hour.If the magic doesn't happen in visit 1 or 2 it won't happen in my experience. I'm not talking about any shop. I'm just speaking from 20 years of experience. Although I've always enjoyed Kaina when I have the time to get up that way.

Yestheydo.

Niteluvr
11-02-20, 22:29
If the magic doesn't happen in visit 1 or 2 it won't happen in my experience. I'm not talking about any shop. I'm just speaking from 20 years of experience. Although I've always enjoyed Kaina when I have the time to get up that way.

Yestheydo.Get up to the 3-5 k of fucking Asians / providers and then perhaps have an opinion. Post those first 15-20 years of your experiences and, if legit, mongers will latch on. I'm being positive and hoping you can step up to the plate.

Oldti
11-02-20, 23:20
It looks like you guys are getting the oldt treatment LOL.

NinerSeries
11-03-20, 00:19
Went looking for my favorite Sue at Origin on Sunday afternoon. She greeted me but said someone literally just walked in before me and booked for 90 min. Tried to leave but she insisted that I try Lisa. I'm guessing early 40.6/10. Massage was painful. The massage was freaking bipolar. She goes back and forth from burying her knuckles into my back to soft sliding with her nails to get the tingling going. Her massage actually hurts but I toughed it out. I was getting angry at the painful massage up until she started teasing the boys. Her tease game is the best I have ever had. She actually massaged the taint and hole! Holy hell! HE was magnificent after that. I unloaded like a fountain of youth. I only wish she went a finger deep in the hole during the stroke. Only $ out the door with no question or comment. Happy hunting, gents.

MassageAwesome
11-03-20, 00:44
Hit up F I B around 9:30. Nothing happening. Only 3 SW (all white): the old white one that you always see who you think is Star but isn't (standing on top of the hill by Starship), bow legged Boston (on Fredrick and F I C), and there was a WSW in Valero on the slots surrounded by 2 black guys. Did my usual 2 stroll arounds sand left. Texted beggar Misty who shockingly texted me back but I was home and on the couch by the time she wanted me to come pick her up.

Oops sorry y’all wrong thread. Been a very long day.

Sbaset
11-03-20, 14:14
It looks like you guys are getting the oldt treatment LOL.How would you know?

Sbaset
11-03-20, 14:16
I also like finding girls who normally don't offer much up front, but I limit any girl to 2-3 visits max. Any more time is a waste and a hustle game, IMO. Take the Kaina girls as the ultimate hustle game right now. No serious massage, just game on with the cock tease, flip, bra up for access, accelerated HJ, quick clean up and out the door. The hour will pass quickly because you probably won't get the full hour once you bust.

Fun for the quick gun, but I prefer a nice, slower massage and handy to fill the entire hour.If my dick isn't at least rubbing up against her pussy by the 3rd visit, then I move on to the next prospect. I agree with you on that.

Niteluvr
11-03-20, 14:49
Went looking for my favorite Sue at Origin on Sunday afternoon. She greeted me but said someone literally just walked in before me and booked for 90 min. Tried to leave but she insisted that I try Lisa. I'm guessing early 40.6/10. Massage was painful. The massage was freaking bipolar. She goes back and forth from burying her knuckles into my back to soft sliding with her nails to get the tingling going. Her massage actually hurts but I toughed it out. I was getting angry at the painful massage up until she started teasing the boys. Her tease game is the best I have ever had. She actually massaged the taint and hole! Holy hell! HE was magnificent after that. I unloaded like a fountain of youth. I only wish she went a finger deep in the hole during the stroke. Only $ out the door with no question or comment. Happy hunting, gents.It's weird that Sue is so popular. Her massage skills are lacking and "other" skills aren't very good either.

DangerMint
11-03-20, 16:38

http://ebonyhealthspa.comCurious about this one myself. It was in Lilburn as of last week and I was surprised to see it had moved. Looks like it's now part of a larger "event" space.

YesTheyDo
11-03-20, 20:24
Get up to the 3-5 k of fucking Asians / providers and then perhaps have an opinion. Post those first 15-20 years of your experiences and, if legit, mongers will latch on. I'm being positive and hoping you can step up to the plate.I have slept with thousands of women and I don't always pay for that. Its been 90 plus percent Asian since 1990. Married to a Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. And please stop with the oldti talk. Night I've pm with you and realise you were not hitting some of the girls I'm hitting and want to and don't believe I am. I digress LOL. I had sex with a new girl today in lawrenceville. Was it 3001,4001, or 5001. LOL. I can't count that hi but I can still get it up.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
11-03-20, 20:30
When you take into account that Yestheydo is just one of Oldti's alternate accounts I feel like maybe the posts are not legit, he / she / it whatever rarely posts actual experiences, mostly generalises.Take the pepsi challenge. What store should we go to and when so I can prove I'm not oldti. Craziness. I could think of a few stores that know him and I. If I'm oldti, I buy. If I'm not you buy.

Pm me, I'm always available.

Yestheydo.

Brick Job
11-03-20, 21:53
Right behind the Pig and Chik place. Not really the nicest place and right next to a busy goodwill dropoff place.

Have seen Patricia twice over the last few months. She is beautiful, has a slender body, and great English. Both times I have seen her, she has been totally legit. Her massage skills are top notch. She wears a real leather skirt / dress that is freaking awesome when she straddled my head and my legs for the back massage. She gives a pretty strong massage.

Doubt if anything else is available for me; however, I will keep going because of how good the massage is, how beautiful she looks, and the convo is pretty nice.

She said that she was an actress / singer back in China so she may have some deep pockets supporting her.

If anyone has experience with her, do share or send a PM.

TJones0685
11-03-20, 23:18
I thought I'd go to my preferred spa tonight and get a nice massage. When I arrived, I saw an Asian woman standing at the end of the shops which I thought was odd. When I go to the spa, they looked closed despite it being on 8:30. I started to pull closer to get a better look, but I saw uncle Leon, (silent N), parked outside the building taking with another one of his colleagues. I decided not to investigate. I then thought I'd try the Ebony place on Spalding, but later you-turned to give Chalet a chance. It's been a while since I visited a K-Mart but I decided to go all in. The lady at the door charged me 70 cover and I ran into a young lady name Sophia. She was really cute, around late 20's to early 30's. After giving me a table shower, she started the massage and ask what I wanted. Like I said, new the the K-Mart experience and I told her I'd like everything. She told me 4 fiftes and I visited the ATM for $$. The experience was alright, like I said, she was really cute and she has had some work done, I noticed an her after market rack. But she didn't perform really well and her clothing was the only thing tight. Also, her lip service was masked off and the back door was locked. I don't think I'll try again. With that performance, I think I'll visit an apartment. The entire experience was about 30 minutes. I really hope Angel is not closed, I really wanted a good massage.

PussyHunt69
11-04-20, 00:01
Went looking for my favorite Sue at Origin on Sunday afternoon. She greeted me but said someone literally just walked in before me and booked for 90 min. Tried to leave but she insisted that I try Lisa. I'm guessing early 40.6/10. Massage was painful. The massage was freaking bipolar. She goes back and forth from burying her knuckles into my back to soft sliding with her nails to get the tingling going. Her massage actually hurts but I toughed it out. I was getting angry at the painful massage up until she started teasing the boys. Her tease game is the best I have ever had. She actually massaged the taint and hole! Holy hell! HE was magnificent after that. I unloaded like a fountain of youth. I only wish she went a finger deep in the hole during the stroke. Only $ out the door with no question or comment. Happy hunting, gents.Went to origin looking for the favorite sue. I was greeted by a Young, Light skin girl with a nice rack.

But she was busy said her name was Lexus, might go back see what she's all about.

YesTheyDo
11-04-20, 01:13
Get up to the 3-5 k of fucking Asians / providers and then perhaps have an opinion. Post those first 15-20 years of your experiences and, if legit, mongers will latch on. I'm being positive and hoping you can step up to the plate.FYI, I don't need mongers to latch on. Those who know, know! Those who don't probably can't get it up anymore Anyways. I always have plenty of Chinese girls wanting to latch on when I step up to the plate. Didn't realize I was calling you out but you're in no position to call me out. I'd be happy to compare the best girls if you want to discuss this further.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
11-04-20, 08:36
Right behind the Pig and Chik place. Not really the nicest place and right next to a busy goodwill dropoff place.

Have seen Patricia twice over the last few months. She is beautiful, has a slender body, and great English. Both times I have seen her, she has been totally legit. Her massage skills are top notch. She wears a real leather skirt / dress that is freaking awesome when she straddled my head and my legs for the back massage. She gives a pretty strong massage.

Doubt if anything else is available for me; however, I will keep going because of how good the massage is, how beautiful she looks, and the convo is pretty nice.

She said that she was an actress / singer back in China so she may have some deep pockets supporting her.

If anyone has experience with her, do share or send a PM.Not sure I've met her but the couple of times I tried this shop pre covid it was legit. I did get a pretty good massage from a better than average girl once but can't fully remember. . ay.

Yestheydo.

YesTheyDo
11-04-20, 08:42
Went to origin looking for the favorite sue. I was greeted by a Young, Light skin girl with a nice rack.

But she was busy said her name was Lexus, might go back see what she's all about.What's sue look like and age. Was lexis tall.

YesTheyDo
11-04-20, 09:54
If my dick isn't at least rubbing up against her pussy by the 3rd visit, then I move on to the next prospect. I agree with you on that.That's a good way to look at it. As I said from my experience if it doesn't happen visit 1 or 2 its not going to. Maybe 3 is warranted if the girl is top top tier and shows good promise. I agree with you.

Yestheydo.

AzaleaHome
11-04-20, 10:43
I thought I'd go to my preferred spa tonight and get a nice massage. When I arrived, I saw an Asian woman standing at the end of the shops which I thought was odd. When I go to the spa, they looked closed despite it being on 8:30. I started to pull closer to get a better look, but I saw uncle Leon, (silent N), parked outside the building taking with another one of his colleagues. I decided not to investigate. I then thought I'd try the Ebony place on Spalding, but later you-turned to give Chalet a chance. It's been a while since I visited a K-Mart but I decided to go all in. The lady at the door charged me 70 cover and I ran into a young lady name Sophia. She was really cute, around late 20's to early 30's. After giving me a table shower, she started the massage and ask what I wanted. Like I said, new the the K-Mart experience and I told her I'd like everything. She told me 4 fifties and I visited the ATM for $$. The experience was alright, like I said, she was really cute and she has had some work done, I noticed an her after market rack. But she didn't perform really well and her clothing was the only thing tight. Also, her lip service was masked off and the back door was locked. I don't think I'll try again. With that performance, I think I'll visit an apartment. The entire experience was about 30 minutes. I really hope Angel is not closed, I really wanted a good massage.I spoke to the owner and they are open and have had no LE issues. Cops were probably eating at the hot dog restaurant next door!

LongBallsMcGee
11-04-20, 11:14
That's a good way to look at it. As I said from my experience if it doesn't happen visit 1 or 2 its not going to. Maybe 3 is warranted if the girl is top top tier and shows good promise. I agree with you.

Yestheydo.I sort of follow the same process, but I don't bail at 2 or 3 necessarily. If I'm making good progress and I'm getting a good massage out of it, I'll hang on a few more times.

That said, I've had an experience or two where, after prob 10-15 visits over many months with just good massage and decent handy, a relatively conservative Chinese provider slipped her panties of underneath her dress and hopped on me raw.

PussyHunt69
11-04-20, 11:24
What's sue look like and age. Was lexis tall.Sue looked in her 30's and tone legs.

Lexus early 20's about 5"7.

Rob 123
11-04-20, 12:04
I left Angel massage & spa last night around 9:45, uncle Leon was not there, he usually ate at the hot dog place next door with his colleague. The hot dog is very good BTW. The girl who massaged me last night was very good, she just arrived about two days ago she said. Cute, young and sexy. Guess I'll go back soon.

I thought I'd go to my preferred spa tonight and get a nice massage. When I arrived, I saw an Asian woman standing at the end of the shops which I thought was odd. When I go to the spa, they looked closed despite it being on 8:30. I started to pull closer to get a better look, but I saw uncle Leon, (silent N), parked outside the building taking with another one of his colleagues. I decided not to investigate. I then thought I'd try the Ebony place on Spalding, but later you-turned to give Chalet a chance. It's been a while since I visited a K-Mart but I decided to go all in. The lady at the door charged me 70 cover and I ran into a young lady name Sophia. She was really cute, around late 20's to early 30's. After giving me a table shower, she started the massage and ask what I wanted. Like I said, new the the K-Mart experience and I told her I'd like everything. She told me 4 fiftes and I visited the ATM for $$. The experience was alright, like I said, she was really cute and she has had some work done, I noticed an her after market rack. But she didn't perform really well and her clothing was the only thing tight. Also, her lip service was masked off and the back door was locked. I don't think I'll try again. With that performance, I think I'll visit an apartment. The entire experience was about 30 minutes. I really hope Angel is not closed, I really wanted a good massage.

Insanr
11-04-20, 15:46
Been told by the only person I know who's been there, that it operates just like a Kamp, with the exception it's black girls working, you go in, pay the door fee, then negotiate in the room for what you want. He did say the girl he talked to had GPS, wanted 300 on top of house fee for FS.Do you have an address or directions please, because nothing is coming up for Ebony Spa in Lilburn.

HellcatFast
11-04-20, 16:14
Any of y'all had any luck with either of them?

DocHolliday35
11-04-20, 18:50
I sort of follow the same process, but I don't bail at 2 or 3 necessarily. If I'm making good progress and I'm getting a good massage out of it, I'll hang on a few more times.

That said, I've had an experience or two where, after prob 10-15 visits over many months with just good massage and decent handy, a relatively conservative Chinese provider slipped her panties of underneath her dress and hopped on me raw.Similar experiences here but I'm not doing raw. However I have had girls really open up after 4-5 visits.

SkyWookie
11-04-20, 18:56
Do you have an address or directions please, because nothing is coming up for Ebony Spa in Lilburn.Address is: 65X Indian Trail, Lilburn, GA 3004X Think you need an appt though, their ad says to call first.

Runon99
11-04-20, 18:57
Do you have an address or directions please, because nothing is coming up for Ebony Spa in Lilburn.Try clicking on their website link which was given earlier on this very page. It should provide a phone number and they will guide you from there.

Niteluvr
11-04-20, 20:46
Any of y'all had any luck with either of them?Got a link?

MassageAwesome
11-04-20, 21:41
Got a link?I think he means that mother / daughter Latina / Venezuelan duo at Elite. From the way y’all been talking about them it sounds like they got some amazing bodies. But also heard it's legit so not worth the drive for me. Do they do 4 hand mother daughter duo? Will they at least let you grab their asses on the flip?

HellcatFast
11-04-20, 22:01
I think he means that mother / daughter Latina / Venezuelan duo at Elite. From the way yall been talking about them it sounds like they got some amazing bodies. But also heard it's legit so not worth the drive for me. Do they do 4 hand mother daughter duo? Will they at least let you grab their asses on the flip?Yeah that's what I meant. I've tried 3 x most I've has is some fingers rub my package face down from Mom.

DangerMint
11-04-20, 23:37
They are on Spaulding Drive near Holcomb Bridge now.

instagram.com/ ebonyhealthspa /.

Address is: 65X Indian Trail, Lilburn, GA 3004X Think you need an appt though, their ad says to call first.

Niteluvr
11-05-20, 00:02
I think he means that mother / daughter Latina / Venezuelan duo at Elite. From the way yall been talking about them it sounds like they got some amazing bodies. But also heard it's legit so not worth the drive for me. Do they do 4 hand mother daughter duo? Will they at least let you grab their asses on the flip?They'll do a 4-hand but it'll be so clinical that you'll think you're in a doctor's office. No grab ass either so not worth a trip.

Brick Job
11-05-20, 08:04
It's weird that Sue is so popular. Her massage skills are lacking and "other" skills aren't very good either.I agree with this. Maybe I had her on a bad day or we weren't vibing. It's been ah wile though.

Brick Job
11-05-20, 08:12
I think he means that mother / daughter Latina / Venezuelan duo at Elite. From the way yall been talking about them it sounds like they got some amazing bodies. But also heard it's legit so not worth the drive for me. Do they do 4 hand mother daughter duo? Will they at least let you grab their asses on the flip?For me, they both have asses and legs that look amazing in tight jeans and yoga pants. Mom has fake tetas. They are both in incredible shape as they do cross fit.

I have asked both for a HE and been turned down. Mom will give a sensual massage though haven't asked for DIY as a lead in so who knows. One guy claimed HJ from the mom. I grabbed mom's ass and she politely moved my hand, it is real.

Daughter has a cute face when she smiles which she doesn't do often. Mom used to be very pretty, but she's pushing 50. Mom's English isn't the best. If you know Spanish that will help.

The thing that intrigues me is that place stays busy (at least when I was going, it's been a few months) so someone is getting something from someone there.

GreaterGator
11-05-20, 09:45
I left Angel massage & spa last night around 9:45, uncle Leon was not there, he usually ate at the hot dog place next door with his colleague. The hot dog is very good BTW. The girl who massaged me last night was very good, she just arrived about two days ago she said. Cute, young and sexy. Guess I'll go back soon.

Stopped in to check the new talent at Angel. Two new girls were busy with appointments coming but caught a glimpse. Very good looking and young. Add them to the current lineup (Miki) and I don't think you can go wrong there.

MassageAwesome
11-05-20, 11:37
For me, they both have asses and legs that look amazing in tight jeans and yoga pants. Mom has fake tetas. They are both in incredible shape as they do cross fit.

I have asked both for a HE and been turned down. Mom will give a sensual massage though haven't asked for DIY as a lead in so who knows. One guy claimed HJ from the mom. I grabbed mom's ass and she politely moved my hand, it is real.

Daughter has a cute face when she smiles which she doesn't do often. Mom used to be very pretty, but she's pushing 50. Mom's English isn't the best. If you know Spanish that will help.

The thing that intrigues me is that place stays busy (at least when I was going, it's been a few months) so someone is getting something from someone there.Like with most legit places, these guys go here because they think they will be the one to "break the legit code. " Try doing a DIY. I'd be happy with doing that while grabbing her ass. Or flashing more cash in front of them. Like the great Million Dollar Man says "Everybody has a price. ".

YesTheyDo
11-05-20, 12:06
Like with most legit places, these guys go here because they think they will be the one to "break the legit code. " Try doing a DIY. I'd be happy with doing that while grabbing her ass. Or flashing more cash in front of them. Like the great Million Dollar Man says "Everybody has a price. ".I went here once and it was one of my all time top 5, ("I'm so stupid, why did I try this place".) it was horrible and a complete waste of $60.

Yestheydo.

RegularJoe2345
11-05-20, 13:09
If I can keep my wits about me, I'm not spending another dime in our market until they get the talent and prices in line with our neighbor to the south. Time for us to think like capitalists and demand better with Benjamin leading the charge!

Mutombo31
11-05-20, 20:05
First time poster, regular lurker. TOFTT and went to Healing Massage on Shallowford Rd in Marietta. Provider looked about 50. She was sure to cover me the entire time. Strictly legit. I would avoid. Side note, I noticed a new place in the Publix shopping center at Sandy Plains & Shallowford. Would have tried there but sign on the door said "Be back in 5 minutes".

Niteluvr
11-05-20, 21:12
If I can keep my wits about me, I'm not spending another dime in our market until they get the talent and prices in line with our neighbor to the south. Time for us to think like capitalists and demand better with Benjamin leading the charge!Wishful thinking but, unfortunately, there's no way to manipulate the pussy market.

Niteluvr
11-05-20, 22:05
First time poster, regular lurker. TOFTT and went to Healing Massage on Shallowford Rd in Marietta. Provider looked about 50. She was sure to cover me the entire time. Strictly legit. I would avoid. Side note, I noticed a new place in the Publix shopping center at Sandy Plains & Shallowford. Would have tried there but sign on the door said "Be back in 5 minutes".What's the name of the new place?

Niteluvr
11-05-20, 22:07
For me, they both have asses and legs that look amazing in tight jeans and yoga pants. Mom has fake tetas. They are both in incredible shape as they do cross fit.How do you know the mom has fake tits? Did she tell you or?

SyD1971
11-05-20, 22:23
First time poster, regular lurker. TOFTT and went to Healing Massage on Shallowford Rd in Marietta. Provider looked about 50. She was sure to cover me the entire time. Strictly legit. I would avoid. Side note, I noticed a new place in the Publix shopping center at Sandy Plains & Shallowford. Would have tried there but sign on the door said "Be back in 5 minutes".You should try another younger (forgot the name), happiness can be have.

Brick Job
11-06-20, 07:49
How do you know the mom has fake tits? Did she tell you or?She told me she had them done a long time ago.

MassageAwesome
11-06-20, 11:42
She told me she had them done a long time ago.LOL you should've told her that you needed visual proof.

Enigma144
11-06-20, 12:18
Took 30 minutes massage here.

Masseuse a Chinese lady in mid 30's. Small and thin.

Her name was Raina / Reena something like that.

Asked for a soft massage and she immediately started teasing. Within 5 minutes I asked her for extras.

She Doesn't understand English well so I have to do some google translation for her.

I asked her for full roaming with HE. She asked for $100 and I told her that's too high.

Then She said that she is new here and agreed on $60 .

Lifted her T-shirt and OMG. Her boobs were 32 D. Seems natural to me. Will check next time About that.

I popped out within 30 secs first, she cleaned and started again with HE which lasted for 15 minutes.

Paid &40 for house and $60 for extras.

I think she is someone who will agree for more. It was really good time with her.

On the way out saw another young girl who smiled at me. I will try her next time.

Stay safe and have fun.I wonder where she wandered off too! I would like to see her again!

RegularJoe2345
11-06-20, 12:21
Wishful thinking but, unfortunately, there's no way to manipulate the pussy market.It is wishful for sure. Maybe someday soon more competition will be moving in. When you see as many massage places as there are coffee shops and golden arches, competition will drive better results for us.

Erik Shawn
11-06-20, 14:37
I'm interested to know if you've visited.

Was passing through and thought I'd check it out. I remembered a surprising good report a few days back. As I pulled up I saw another guy go inside, so I waited to give him time to get to a room, but he came back out. I assumed that meant they were busy, so I walked a few doors down to have lunch at Moe's hoping they would free up. While I was eating I counted at least 3 guys go in and come right back out. That place seems to be hopping. I tried to call and their phone was "temporarily not accepting calls", whatever that means. Finally gave up, but I'm headed back up there to see what the fuss is about soon. Will report when I do.

Niteluvr
11-06-20, 14:59
LOL you should've told her that you needed visual proof.That's exactly what I would have said!

Sarcastic King
11-06-20, 16:42
Stopped by this place by Hamilton Mill up in north Gwinnett past the mall of GA.

Completely legit no hints of anything covered the whole time. The lady even kept the door open the whole time I was there. It wasn't busy so I didn't care. Not that it would stop me but whatever.

Masked Asian lady. Both probably 50 one thin and one pudgy. I got the thin one. Massage itself was fine nothing special.

Tried a new place and struck out. Wanted to save your time and money.

Oldti
11-06-20, 17:05
Youngs=fun did a 4 hand and was in heaven.

DocHolliday35
11-06-20, 17:14
It is wishful for sure. Maybe someday soon more competition will be moving in. When you see as many massage places as there are coffee shops and golden arches, competition will drive better results for us.There is plenty of competition now. The girls who want to work are the ones you see talked about in these threads. The girls who don't put effort in or have gps just don't want to work that bad. Look at rub ratings. Hundreds of ads per day and most of these girls are not that busy. But they are not coming down on their rates.

ST0808
11-06-20, 22:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin, isn't this discouraging other people for posting?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

No, you discourage people from posting, this post (yours) is argumentative, his might be as well but since you decided to fight instead of report it I haven't looked at it.

Start acting like an adult and I don't have to do this anymore.

A2

Oldti
11-07-20, 00:12
Adore nice and hot ivy hot time lemon FS fuji nice HJ.

Niteluvr
11-07-20, 09:53
It is wishful for sure. Maybe someday soon more competition will be moving in. When you see as many massage places as there are coffee shops and golden arches, competition will drive better results for us.I wouldn't say that. For every new extras parlor, there seems to be two new no-extras-at-all parlors. Also, the number of fuglies working at CAMPs far outweigh the number of attractive ladies.

GoDawgs1
11-07-20, 09:55
Long time lurker here.

Covid has been the worst for my regular camp visits. My go to ladies have either moved or quit. Finding replacements had been both time-consuming and expensive.

I'm not looking for FS. Just a reasonably attractive gal who wants to give a great massage and traditional HE.

Ideally northeast side of town. Chamblee and North.

SurferDude7
11-07-20, 10:09
Stopped by this place by Hamilton Mill up in north Gwinnett past the mall of GA.

Completely legit no hints of anything covered the whole time. The lady even kept the door open the whole time I was there. It wasn't busy so I didn't care. Not that it would stop me but whatever.

Masked Asian lady. Both probably 50 one thin and one pudgy. I got the thin one. Massage itself was fine nothing special.

Tried a new place and struck out. Wanted to save your time and money.Its ironic that they advertise in RR, and the ad is a tease.

LoveHerToLaugh
11-07-20, 13:45
Its ironic that they advertise in RR, and the ad is a tease.I'm passing through the area soon. Anyone know any sure thing AMP between say sandy springs and Doraville? Won't be in area long enough for trial and error LOL.

Tenex
11-07-20, 14:56
I'm interested to know if you've visited.Not yet; I'm going to go next time I'm up there but not going to make a special trip.

DocHolliday35
11-07-20, 15:22
I'm passing through the area soon. Anyone know any sure thing AMP between say sandy springs and Doraville? Won't be in area long enough for trial and error LOL.Chalet and anna's.

RegularJoe2345
11-07-20, 15:42
There is plenty of competition now. The girls who want to work are the ones you see talked about in these threads. The girls who don't put effort in or have gps just don't want to work that bad. Look at rub ratings. Hundreds of ads per day and most of these girls are not that busy. But they are not coming down on their rates.Compared to O-town, competition in our area is lacking. Seriously, it's like they had more massage places than a very popular coffee shop. Prices seemed lower for more and it wasn't hard to find good talent.

I do think if we continue to accept the status quo around here, GPS will become unbearable. Back to my original thought, if I can keep my wits about me, I'm not going to be giving our current market any of my hard earned Benji's, haha. I'd encourage all of you to expect more too.

Niteluvr
11-07-20, 16:04
It is wishful for sure. Maybe someday soon more competition will be moving in. When you see as many massage places as there are coffee shops and golden arches, competition will drive better results for us.

I'm passing through the area soon. Anyone know any sure thing AMP between say sandy springs and Doraville? Won't be in area long enough for trial and error LOL.Well, you'll be in the Norcross area so if you want FS you can check out Chalet and Joy Health, both on Holcomb Bridge Rd. There's also Royal on Oakcliff in Doraville and Tiger on Pleasantdale Rd.

ComTech42
11-07-20, 20:55
How do you know the mom has fake tits? Did she tell you or?I have tried them both. I am unable to taste the difference.

Niteluvr
11-07-20, 22:28
I have tried them both. I am unable to taste the difference.Ha ha. It's all about feel!

Niteluvr
11-07-20, 22:29
Long time lurker here.

Covid has been the worst for my regular camp visits. My go to ladies have either moved or quit. Finding replacements had been both time-consuming and expensive.

I'm not looking for FS. Just a reasonably attractive gal who wants to give a great massage and traditional HE.

Ideally northeast side of town. Chamblee and North.Why not try some of the CAMPs on Buford Hwy?

GoDawgs1
11-08-20, 01:24
Why not try some of the CAMPs on Buford Hwy?The old and / or fugly level on Buford Highway has gone off the charts. I need a mask over my eyes. I used to go to Adore. They had beautiful women, but a good massage is no longer part of the equation.

ComTech42
11-08-20, 10:33
Ha ha. It's all about feel!Feel is important also. Hard as a rock takes away from the experience once exposed.

JoGar
11-08-20, 13:22
Recently visited Li's in Marietta and got a massage from Alice—older plump Chinese lady. Not much of a hard massage, but her sensual light tough massage and teasing were amazing. No jackhammering either. Also, this is the first HE I've received where she tried to get me to pop a second time since we still had some time left. Didn't happen, but I appreciated the effort! Would definitely repeat!

LoveHerToLaugh
11-08-20, 15:42
Well, you'll be in the Norcross area so if you want FS you can check out Chalet and Joy Health, both on Holcomb Bridge Rd. There's also Royal on Oakcliff in Doraville and Tiger on Pleasantdale Rd.Thanks. Who usually has best talent? Also, any Thai places around? They're usually solid. My local tip scale is house then 4. 0/8. 0/12.0. Same there?

YesTheyDo
11-08-20, 16:44
Recently visited Li's in Marietta and got a massage from Aliceolder plump Chinese lady. Not much of a hard massage, but her sensual light tough massage and teasing were amazing. No jackhammering either. Also, this is the first HE I've received where she tried to get me to pop a second time since we still had some time left. Didn't happen, but I appreciated the effort! Would definitely repeat!Was this Li windy hell? I've never seen a old plump there.

Yestheydo.

Niteluvr
11-08-20, 20:36
The old and / or fugly level on Buford Highway has gone off the charts. I need a mask over my eyes. I used to go to Adore. They had beautiful women, but a good massage is no longer part of the equation.Then you're picky like me and out of luck. Suggest taking a redeye to NY or LA to fulfill your request. Not going to happen in the ATL.

SkyWookie
11-08-20, 21:07
The old and / or fugly level on Buford Highway has gone off the charts. I need a mask over my eyes. I used to go to Adore. They had beautiful women, but a good massage is no longer part of the equation.Adore still has a lot of girls working there, 8 as of a month ago, and they are young and pretty. But yes you won't get a CMT style massage there LOL.

Worf359
11-08-20, 22:34
Had a nice visit with Lucky on Thursday access is still granted top and bottom. New girl at Cherry on Saturday said her name is JoJo she looked more Korean then Chinese to me. Good ending utc on top didn't try bellow. . 6/. 5 out the door.

LuvThis
11-09-20, 00:06
I saw Alice. Nice. Sexy body. Young. Massage was a teaser, but I asked to massage her. She said OK. Any inhibitions were gone. I had a great time! No discussion of a tip was requested. I tipped appropriately. I will go back!!

Petey1015
11-09-20, 01:15
The girl JoJo at Cherry is Korean, she said I look like her ex-BF Doug, she's game.

DocHolliday35
11-09-20, 08:27
I saw Alice. Nice. Sexy body. Young. Massage was a teaser, but I asked to massage her. She said OK. Any inhibitions were gone. I had a great time! No discussion of a tip was requested. I tipped appropriately. I will go back!!Did she get naked for the massage? I love when girls will get fully nude for a rubdown from me.

Oldti
11-09-20, 08:27
I went to a new place lots of fun.

Jacky69
11-09-20, 09:04
I went to os had a great bubble tea party with Cindy.

Jacky69
11-09-20, 09:53
The girl JoJo at Cherry is Korean, she said I look like her ex-BF Doug, she's gameBubbletea is the code bring it.

Oldti
11-09-20, 11:30
There is a lot of it going on at every campi know of a lot of places these guys just want to keep you out of the loop.

HairyMonger
11-09-20, 13:40
Was this Li windy hell? I've never seen a old plump there.

Yestheydo.She isn't old. Just slightly plump. She actually wears a lot of unflattering clothes. She has the biggest knockers at Li and quite sweet and considerate. Pay her well and your money will go a far way.

Speaking of Li's. Anyone know the new young late 20-early 30's blue green eyed, short hair stunner at Li. Saw her yesterday there when she was cleaning up after a monger there. What's her name and any reviews?

Apollo007
11-09-20, 14:07
Recently visited Li's in Marietta and got a massage from Aliceolder plump Chinese lady. Not much of a hard massage, but her sensual light tough massage and teasing were amazing. No jackhammering either. Also, this is the first HE I've received where she tried to get me to pop a second time since we still had some time left. Didn't happen, but I appreciated the effort! Would definitely repeat!I went on a Sunday night and they were super busy. I got Alice and was disappointed cause she's a little thick. About 10 minutes into my 60 minute massage, I said lets do 90. Damn, that was one of the best massages I had in a couple of years.

Vx333
11-09-20, 14:20
From last night.

Went to royal. Drew someone skinny with bolt-ons. Too ugly so I left.

Went to chalet. 77+. 4. Didn't get a name, but short, slightly chubby, nice natural boobs. TS w / touching, back massage. On flip asked 160. I'd left 40 from my pocket on the table, but insisted on 160 for "party time". Like the upstanding member of society I am, I started put my clothes on to leave. She said "ok," took the money, and left with a "you finish" as she shut the door. Not going back. TS / Massage was nice for the 20 minutes it lasted.

I'm a new monger, tell me how I fucked up here.

LuvThis
11-09-20, 15:15
Did she get naked for the massage? I love when girls will get fully nude for a rubdown from me.I don't do massages with clothes on! It might get start with some partial, but never lasts very long.

LuvThis
11-09-20, 15:16
She isn't old. Just slightly plump. She actually wears a lot of unflattering clothes. She has the biggest knockers at Li and quite sweet and considerate. Pay her well and your money will go a far way.

Speaking of Li's. Anyone know the new young late 20-early 30's blue green eyed, short hair stunner at Li. Saw her yesterday there when she was cleaning up after a monger there. What's her name and any reviews?Could it be Tina?

StrockInBizkit
11-09-20, 15:38
Also, any Thai places around? They're usually solid. My local tip scale is house then 4. 0/8. 0/12.0. Same there?That's a good question. I don't think I've seen any mentions in here of a place other than a CAMP or a KAMP. Then there's also a Filipina mentioned occasionally.

What's up with that?

MassageAwesome
11-09-20, 19:21
From last night.

Went to chalet. 77+. 4. Didn't get a name, but short, slightly chubby, nice natural boobs. TS w / touching, back massage. On flip asked 160. I'd left 40 from my pocket on the table, but insisted on 160 for "party time". Like the upstanding member of society I am, I started put my clothes on to leave. She said "ok," took the money, and left with a "you finish" as she shut the door. Not going back. TS / Massage was nice for the 20 minutes it lasted.

I'm a new monger, tell me how I fucked up here.The only mistake I see is that you should've gotten your 40 back if she wasn't going to do anything. Should of went to manager and demand your money back. But for future reference if you're going to get anything at a spa, including a regular HJ, they'll try to get 50-60 from you at least because they usually wearing lingerie compared to a regular CAMP (they are wearing regular clothes) where you can get away with paying 40. 120-140 and up for FS/"party time" at a spa. Bring more $$ next time.

HairyMonger
11-09-20, 19:55
Could it be Tina?No, Tina is beautiful and tall but has typical asian features. This girl looked a bit of white mixed in asian tbh. This girl is skinny, Tina has a more full featured ass.

Niteluvr
11-09-20, 19:59
That's a good question. I don't think I've seen any mentions in here of a place other than a CAMP or a KAMP. Then there's also a Filipina mentioned occasionally.

What's up with that?It's because the only parlors in this area are Chinese or Korean, not Thai.

SurferDude7
11-09-20, 20:11
Is there such a thing?

CremeBrulee
11-09-20, 20:30
Is there such a thing?Or VAMP. OR JAMP. CAMP. Whatever. LOL.

I second this question. Or providers in this area too of the same variety.

Niteluvr
11-09-20, 21:43
Is there such a thing?Sun Spa in Buford used to be FS but seems they've been very conservative the past several years. May have to spend a lot of time / money to build trust, then who knows? I don't waste time on that level of drama though.

USABarry
11-10-20, 06:17
On flip asked 160. I'd left 40 from my pocket on the table, but insisted on 160 for "party time". Like the upstanding member of society I am, I started put my clothes on to leave. She said "ok," took the money, and left with a "you finish" as she shut the door. I'm a new monger, tell me how I fucked up here.

The only mistake I see is that you should've gotten your 40 back if she wasn't going to do anything. Should of went to manager and demand your money back. But for future reference if you're going to get anything at a spa, including a regular HJ, they'll try to get 50-60 from you at least because they usually wearing lingerie compared to a regular CAMP (they are wearing regular clothes) where you can get away with paying 40. 120-140 and up for FS/"party time" at a spa. Bring more $$ next time.The 160 for "Party Time" is becoming standard at ATL spas it seems. That's where the fuck up happened. She got pissed at the insult of leaving 40 on the table and then not negotiating. Getting dressed at that point was an insult. Had a great "party time" recently with a provider I had seen before. Initially I laid a bill and two 20's out with the bill on top. She knew what to do right away. At the end she picked up the cash and said "no 160. " It was worth the extra 20 to me so I slid the 2 20's off, folded them up, and put them in my pocket. The look on her face when I did that was priceless. When I pulled out a 50 and 10 she brightened up and all was well. Don't low ball these girls unless you make it known all you wanted was a HJ. But a T / S and HJ is worth more than the normal 40 cover at a Camp.

SkyWookie
11-10-20, 13:00
From last night.

I'm a new monger, tell me how I fucked up here.So I'm sure you realize that Chalet is a Kamp, pay 70/80 to get in, then they want 160 for FS, this is the normal, 240 out the door, I'm sure someone on here will tell you different but these girls won't give a 40 HJ. They usually structure their rates at 80/120/160 on top of house.

If you want a 40 HJ then you need to go to a Camp, even then many want 60 for HJ. So as far as mistakes, you went to a Korean Parlor with a Chinese Parlor Budget, and second you "layed money out". Never put out the tip. Negotiate what you want, or let them just do it. Many Chinese places won't try to negotiate, they will "service" you and just expect you to tip after. That way if you don't agree then you only pay the house fee or massage fee.

Niteluvr
11-10-20, 18:36
If you want a 40 HJ then you need to go to a Camp, even then many want 60 for HJ. So as far as mistakes, you went to a Korean Parlor with a Chinese Parlor Budget, and second you "layed money out". Never put out the tip. Negotiate what you want, or let them just do it. Many Chinese places won't try to negotiate, they will "service" you and just expect you to tip after. That way if you don't agree then you only pay the house fee or massage fee.It's perfectly acceptable to place the extras tip on the room table in a KAMP. The only mistake the poster made was as you said, that he placed a CAMP tip on the table.

Tudai
11-10-20, 18:42
FS still available. Kamp. Don't go there looking for any younger providers. LOL.

Sun Spa in Buford used to be FS but seems they've been very conservative the past several years. May have to spend a lot of time / money to build trust, then who knows? I don't waste time on that level of drama though.

Niteluvr
11-10-20, 19:40
FS still available. Kamp. Don't go there looking for any younger providers. LOL.Years ago I built up many frequent boner miles, then they got the LE scare and the new providers looked and treated me with suspicion, so I eventually quit going. And yes, the last few times I went there the providers were old; however, back in 2009-2010 they had some nice ones, to include a Viet lady who would fuck like a banshee.

Oldti
11-10-20, 19:55
There is so much playing going around did 60 minwe both striped and had fun tasty kitty and she cumed LOL.

RegularJoe2345
11-10-20, 21:59
So I'm sure you realize that Chalet is a Kamp, pay 70/80 to get in, then they want 160 for FS, this is the normal, 240 out the door, I'm sure someone on here will tell you different but these girls won't give a 40 HJ. They usually structure their rates at 80/120/160 on top of house.

If you want a 40 HJ then you need to go to a Camp, even then many want 60 for HJ. So as far as mistakes, you went to a Korean Parlor with a Chinese Parlor Budget, and second you "layed money out". Never put out the tip. Negotiate what you want, or let them just do it. Many Chinese places won't try to negotiate, they will "service" you and just expect you to tip after. That way if you don't agree then you only pay the house fee or massage feeWas in O-town recently and found this level of fun could be had from $$ to $$40. However, they would include B2 B and more at the TS which I haven't heard of around here try. I don't mind this cost but I would like to get the more lasting experience for it.

RelojDePared
11-11-20, 01:57
When out for my first mongering action ever. Wound up at No. 1 based off the reviews in here. Went mid afternoon and walked up to the lobby and found two young looking ones glued to their phones. Immediately after, I was greeted by Lucy; Maybe 5'6, 110 lbs tops, possibly in her 30's and some good ol' broken English, but good enough for my needs. While taking my temperature and while walking me to the room, she asked me a few times if I had been there before and since I didn't want to set her off, I said I had been. I asked for an 1 h, but she offered me 1/2 h. While in the room, I thought I was going to have the time to get naked and lay on the table, but she opened door the twice while I was taking my clothes off. To be honest, she saw me strip and direct me to table. The massage was a teaser with a little rub to boys and a smooth nock on the back door. On the flip, moved up to junior and down to business. Asked for. 6, I said I had. 4. We settled, she pulled her top up and hands down for a majestic HJ while having a cute little conversation. Cleaned me up and off I went!

Damage: . 4 + . 4.

SkyWookie
11-11-20, 09:52
It's perfectly acceptable to place the extras tip on the room table in a KAMP. The only mistake the poster made was as you said, that he placed a CAMP tip on the table.I'm thinking though that he didn't realize it was a Kamp, if he had I believe he would have known 40 would not have gotten any services there. Heck, it doesn't get you much at many of the Camps anymore either though.

DocHolliday35
11-11-20, 10:21
Summary of places I have frequented over the years on the north side of the Atlanta suburbs. I will do a different city each day.

Cumming.

Health massage. Good.

Elite Hands. Used to be legit and may be closed now.

A#1 - legit.

Great massage. So so but happy.

Sunset. Good.

Golden. Good.

A Massage. Good.

Wellness. Legit but great massage.

Pine Health. Was great now closed.

Yan massage. Was great now closed. Anybody know where the girls went? I found 1.

Game Cock Too
11-11-20, 11:22
There is so much playing going around did 60 minwe both striped and had fun tasty kitty and she cumed LOL.Where? How much?

StrockInBizkit
11-11-20, 12:50
I asked for an 1 h, but she offered me 1/2 h. While in the room, I thought I was going to have the time to get naked and lay on the table, but she opened door the twice while I was taking my clothes off. To be honest, she saw me strip and direct me to table. The massage was a teaser with a little rub to boys and a smooth nock on the back door. On the flip, moved up to junior and down to business. Asked for. 6, I said I had. 4. We settled, she pulled her top up and hands down for a majestic HJ while having a cute little conversation.Now that's a first. Usually they are begging me to do an hour so that I can really enjoy their out of this world, one of a kind talent.

RelojDePared
11-11-20, 14:25
Now that's a first. Usually they are begging me to do an hour so that I can really enjoy their out of this world, one of a kind talent.At the door, I asked for an hour, but she then offered half. According to her, she was booked for a right after appointment.

Apollo007
11-11-20, 14:41
When out for my first mongering action ever. Wound up at No. 1 based off the reviews in here. Went mid afternoon and walked up to the lobby and found two young looking ones glued to their phones. Immediately after, I was greeted by Lucy; Maybe 5'6, 110 lbs tops, possibly in her 30's and some good ol' broken English, but good enough for my needs. While taking my temperature and while walking me to the room, she asked me a few times if I had been there before and since I didn't want to set her off, I said I had been. I asked for an 1 h, but she offered me 1/2 h. While in the room, I thought I was going to have the time to get naked and lay on the table, but she opened door the twice while I was taking my clothes off. To be honest, she saw me strip and direct me to table. The massage was a teaser with a little rub to boys and a smooth nock on the back door. On the flip, moved up to junior and down to business. Asked for. 6, I said I had. 4. We settled, she pulled her top up and hands down for a majestic HJ while having a cute little conversation. Cleaned me up and off I went!

Damage: . 4 + . 4.Be glad you only got 30 minutes, otherwise, you would have paid for 60 and gotten 45 minutes.

ComTech42
11-11-20, 15:07
Visited China Massage Cobb Parkway NW. Typical stereotype, older women, good massage, average finish, clean place accepted $. 4 with a smile and thank you.

Oldti
11-11-20, 15:21
Lost extras you guys need trumps book art of the deal.

Niteluvr
11-11-20, 16:44
Summary of places I have frequented over the years on the north side of the Atlanta suburbs. I will do a different city each day.

Sunset. Good.Is Sunset open? Haven't been there since pre-Covid.

MassageAwesome
11-11-20, 19:16
At the door, I asked for an hour, but she then offered half. According to her, she was booked for a right after appointment.I hate when they do that. Try to squeeze you in before they have an appointment. I just say I'll come back and go somewhere else. Plenty of AMPs in that area.

MassageAwesome
11-11-20, 20:43
Be glad you only got 30 minutes, otherwise, you would have paid for 60 and gotten 45 minutes.Did you get the full 30 min? Last time I was there I was told I could only do 30 min (although I arrived 45 min before closing) and was there maybe 20 minutes. These girls can be hustlers if need be.

DocHolliday35
11-11-20, 21:24
Is Sunset open? Haven't been there since pre-Covid.Sure is. Shopping center is busier then ever but they are open.

Papoose
11-11-20, 21:31
I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.

Oldti
11-11-20, 23:00
Creekside old holcom bridge off 92 bring bubble tea.

Niteluvr
11-11-20, 23:29
Sure is. Shopping center is busier then ever but they are open.When was the last time you visited Sunset?

RelojDePared
11-12-20, 01:37
Did you get the full 30 min? Last time I was there I was told I could only do 30 min (although I arrived 45 min before closing) and was there maybe 20 minutes. These girls can be hustlers if need be.I didn't get the whole 30 min experience, but I was happy enough to even care about it. Besides, what's good about going back to rubbing knowing that it isn't going escalate any further? Maybe I'm being pessimist, but I wouldn't expect anymore interest unless there was anymore "motivation".

RelojDePared
11-12-20, 01:39
I hate when they do that. Try to squeeze you in before they have an appointment. I just say I'll come back and go somewhere else. Plenty of AMPs in that area.Any recommendations?

RelojDePared
11-12-20, 01:43
Be glad you only got 30 minutes, otherwise, you would have paid for 60 and gotten 45 minutes.Unless she makes me believe that it's worth it, I don't think I would have cave that easily; she gots to earn it!

Traveller501
11-12-20, 07:34

Cumming.

Yan massage. Was great now closed. Anybody know where the girls went? I found 1.Who did you find and where is she?

Oldti
11-12-20, 07:45
I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.Candy was better LOL.

Oldti
11-12-20, 07:47
I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.What do books tast like.

HobbyMan51
11-12-20, 08:43
I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.And just what kind of books does she read anyway?

Niteluvr
11-12-20, 08:55
I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.What kind of books did she have?

Da Slickster
11-12-20, 10:10
Stopped through because I was bored.

Drew Lisa. Skinny legs, pooch and sensitive manmades. UTC top and bottom. House + 60 cause I was feeling benevolent and she was nice.

YMMV.

MassageAwesome
11-12-20, 10:53
Any recommendations?If you still wanting young women then go up the road to Li Massage off of Windy Hill. If anything will do hit up Mei Mei, A1, or IRelax, all within less a mile of each other.

Niteluvr
11-12-20, 12:02
Stopped through because I was bored.

Drew Lisa. Skinny legs, pooch and sensitive manmades. UTC top and bottom. House + 60 cause I was feeling benevolent and she was nice.

YMMV.I saw Lisa once and I couldn't tell if her tits were real or not. Seems a waste to spend all that money just to get such small bolt-ons.

Jaguar57
11-12-20, 12:53
Sure is. Shopping center is busier then ever but they are open.Doc,

Is Lena still there and giving massages?

TIA,

Jag.

DocHolliday35
11-12-20, 13:20
Doc,

TIA,

Jag.I have not met a Lena. Wendy and Lori.

Sbaset
11-12-20, 14:23
There is so much playing going around did 60 minwe both striped and had fun tasty kitty and she cumed LOL.Stream of consciousness dream state.

Sbaset
11-12-20, 15:11
What kind of books did she have?I am going to really stretch my imagination here and say that he probably meant "boobs". .

Isodt
11-12-20, 18:18
Been here twice, one for 2 hr massage and once for 1 hr. No teasing and I'm not one to push an envelope too hard to try to find out. Had Tina I think?

Good massage, full time, 60 for 60,120 for 120.

Good luck, let me know if you leave happy?

Iso.

Niteluvr
11-12-20, 18:38
Stream of consciousness dream state.I'm not convinced he's conscious.

Tenex
11-12-20, 18:48
Doc,

TIA,

Jag.She was when I was there about 2 months ago.

Niteluvr
11-12-20, 20:20
I have not met a Lena. Wendy and Lori.FYI, Lena / Luna is an older Chinese, knock-kneed lady. Not cute in the face, but I love her ass. She's been acting as manager for years there and always nice to me except for a brief period a few years ago. Can you tell us more about Wendy and Lori?