PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

MassageAwesome
12-11-19, 13:17
I've had a lot of PM about take out so I thought I would pass on some advice. As most of these girls English is not good learn some Chinese. It's a difficult language but a little bit effort in this area will go along way. On your first or 2nd visit find out what city they are from. You would be surprised how many are just from two or three city's. Now find out a little bit about that city. Some are known for great dumplings while others may be known for their architecture find out a little bit about that city. Stand out from other mongers. These girls are used to the aggressive monger grab ass and titties the first thing after walking in. As with any girl if you can make her laugh it's a lot easier to get her to let her guard down. Now some of these girls will fuck just for the money but the real gems are the ones who want to fuck just because they like you and enjoy the time spent with you. Some others are looking for someone to get them out of massage business and make honest women out of them they just want a better life and sincerely don't like what their doing. That's it from my experience. I will not answer pm, s on this so please don't send any.I completely agree that learning Chinese can get you places. Back when I used to see Zoey at PZ I asked her in Chinese (ty google translate) if she'd like a massage. Each time I saw her I'd massage her for about 5-10 min. Each time she let me reach under the clothes to massage her. She also had a funny sense of humor. Sad that she left. These women are like any woman: yes they do work to make $$ but once in awhile they like to be treated special. That can go a long way with some of these women. Keep in mind they don’t go out and they’re in the same place all day possibly 24-7.

Thanks for the advice Worf. And to the guy doubting these veterans: don't bite the hand that feeds you.

LuvThis
12-11-19, 14:23
I completely agree that learning Chinese can get you places. Back when I used to see Zoey at PZ I asked her in Chinese (ty google translate) if she'd like a massage. Each time I saw her I'd massage her for about 5-10 min. Each time she let me reach under the clothes to massage her. She also had a funny sense of humor. Sad that she left. These women are like any woman: yes they do work to make $$ but once in awhile they like to be treated special. That can go a long way with some of these women. Keep in mind they dont go out and theyre in the same place all day possibly 24-7.

Thanks for the advice Worf. And to the guy doubting these veterans: don't bite the hand that feeds you.These 3 dudes are all correct. It is the "finesse" that gets the girl. Not always money. Treat them good As a person. Care. Be friends. Be excited to see them. And yes learn a little Chinese. It goes a long way. In my own experiences, I treat each as I want a personal relationship. Friends. Personally, I enjoy giving them a massage. I give them half my time. I almost always receive more, and definitely touch the entire body. It is personal touch and just as any person is a turn on for both. Inhibitions are relaxed. 6 years of mongering experience has taught me a lot. But as has been said, several of the Mongers here are pros and know way more than me. That's why I listen to what they say. I learn something all the time.

Niteluvr
12-11-19, 15:23
Feeling inferior after that response, Martyr? If not then you should. Worf and other cocksmen on this site are head and shoulders above the rest of us and they will gladly tell you that, you don't have to ask. Whatever you have done they have done more. Whoever you have seen they have already seen her and had way more with her than you ever will have, most likely for free too. Whatever you do they have done better and always will do better because they are the cocksmen. They walk into a place and the provider pulls out her girls and spreads her legs automatically. They have game, way more game than the rest of us can ever know or understand. It's a gift, kind of like being the seventh son of a seventh son. Panties fall off when they walk by. Bras pop at the snap of their fingers. Get the picture, Martyr? It's useless to try and compete with them, Martyr. They will always get way more than you, or I, or anyone else will ever get because these guys have just got it and the rest of us just don't. Simple as that. Now, run along and get your puny little handjob because that's it, brother, that's just all there is for you. As Worf so graciously put it, they do not offer YOU more. You and I and the rest of us little dicks out here only get the crumbs that fall off of their table. The feast is for the cocksmen and they do eat voraciously. That's just the way it is, Martyr. Resistance is futile. Resignation and acceptance are your only options.That was one fine response / rebuttal!

Stimmo420
12-11-19, 15:27
Long time lurker. Believe first time poster. Went to Royal in Doraville. Saw Kim. Complete waste of time. Guess she got spooked or something, buts been over 5 years since I've visited a K spa, and this was why. Lackluster massage, and nothing at finish. Gave all my usual signs, but she wasn't biting. I left post. No tip, won't return.

CarmelFight
12-11-19, 15:50
These 3 dudes are all correct. It is the "finesse" that gets the girl. Not always money. Treat them good As a person. Care. Be friends. Be excited to see them. And yes learn a little Chinese. It goes a long way. In my own experiences, I treat each as I want a personal relationship. Friends. Personally, I enjoy giving them a massage. I give them half my time. I almost always receive more, and definitely touch the entire body. It is personal touch and just as any person is a turn on for both. Inhibitions are relaxed. 6 years of mongering experience has taught me a lot. But as has been said, several of the Mongers here are pros and know way more than me. That's why I listen to what they say. I learn something all the time.It's all good info. I take it as a grain of salt really. I asked a question about 2 particular camp girls one answered based off his experience (Martyr). I know many of these girls live with the owner as part rent / upkeep and yeah I would think they'd want to try and find a life with someone who can get them out of doing this particular job. But also they are money hungry as well and want the bengies LOL. My session with Linda she didn't even ask for tip or tips were not even negotiated she just said W / E you want I need money 🙃 haha. She did seem sad when I said I wanted to try mindy / Hannah (who were not available but did see one of them when I was leaving) she just replied your choice but next time will be amazing 😉 haha so that's why I was asking if guys were getting more than the basic he. I really don't go to camps for FS (really never though you could?) I have Lkatl (blows away camp girls in looks and service) and couple kamps that mamasans know me and always deliver the best they have when I visit but it also gets old and not as exciting as receiving a nice wet cat bath.

Prospector12
12-11-19, 17:54
There is a new owner and she is keeping things more restrained. Decent massage with Lisa and I left happy. However, Lisa was not as much fun as she was in the past with limited UTC roaming allowed which is a shame because she has a great pair.I try to visit when owner is not there. I've also turned around and left when Lisa is not available. Owner was not pleased. Health is also a good option.

GreaterGator
12-11-19, 18:09
I just don't get it. Haven't seen anything on the forum about Tokyo Massage and Spa on Ashford Dunwoody near Perimeter Mall so thought I would TOFTT this morning.

Walked in and saw two women behind the desk on the computer, both of which were nice looking. They glanced up and went back to whatever they were doing. About the same time a very cute young girl comes out and asks do I want a massage. I asked how much for the massage and she points to the menu on the wall. No smile, no eye contact, nothing. It really doesn't take a marketing genius to figure out that if you want the business, act the part.

Needless to say, I turned and walked. Went to to Tao Daily Spa on Holcomb Bridge and had a happy time.

Geeez!

Niteluvr
12-11-19, 18:16
I just don't get it. Haven't seen anything on the forum about Tokyo Massage and Spa on Ashford Dunwoody near Perimeter Mall so thought I would TOFTT this morning.

Walked in and saw two women behind the desk on the computer, both of which were nice looking. They glanced up and went back to whatever they were doing. About the same time a very cute young girl comes out and asks do I want a massage. I asked how much for the massage and she points to the menu on the wall. No smile, no eye contact, nothing. It really doesn't take a marketing genius to figure out that if you want the business, act the part.

Needless to say, I turned and walked. Went to to Tao Daily Spa on Holcomb Bridge and had a happy time.

Geeez!Last time I was there was about a year and a half ago. There were only two older masseuses, no youngsters and zero extras.

Bbinsider
12-11-19, 20:34
It's all good info. I take it as a grain of salt really. I asked a question about 2 particular camp girls one answered based off his experience (Martyr). I know many of these girls live with the owner as part rent / upkeep and yeah I would think they'd want to try and find a life with someone who can get them out of doing this particular job. But also they are money hungry as well and want the bengies LOL. My session with Linda she didn't even ask for tip or tips were not even negotiated she just said W / E you want I need money 🙃 haha. She did seem sad when I said I wanted to try mindy / Hannah (who were not available but did see one of them when I was leaving) she just replied your choice but next time will be amazing 😉 haha so that's why I was asking if guys were getting more than the basic he. I really don't go to camps for FS (really never though you could?) I have Lkatl (blows away camp girls in looks and service) and couple kamps that mamasans know me and always deliver the best they have when I visit but it also gets old and not as exciting as receiving a nice wet cat bath.What is Lkatl?

UncleRemus3022
12-11-19, 21:37
What is Lkatl?www.lkatl.net

Worf359
12-11-19, 22:54
Feeling inferior after that response, Martyr? If not then you should. Worf and other cocksmen on this site are head and shoulders above the rest of us and they will gladly tell you that, you don't have to ask. Whatever you have done they have done more. Whoever you have seen they have already seen her and had way more with her than you ever will have, most likely for free too. Whatever you do they have done better and always will do better because they are the cocksmen. They walk into a place and the provider pulls out her girls and spreads her legs automatically. They have game, way more game than the rest of us can ever know or understand. It's a gift, kind of like being the seventh son of a seventh son. Panties fall off when they walk by. Bras pop at the snap of their fingers. Get the picture, Martyr? It's useless to try and compete with them, Martyr. They will always get way more than you, or I, or anyone else will ever get because these guys have just got it and the rest of us just don't. Simple as that. Now, run along and get your puny little handjob because that's it, brother, that's just all there is for you. As Worf so graciously put it, they do not offer YOU more. You and I and the rest of us little dicks out here only get the crumbs that fall off of their table. The feast is for the cocksmen and they do eat voraciously. That's just the way it is, Martyr. Resistance is futile. Resignation and acceptance are your only options.I wish I could meet who ever your talking about. LOL. Thanks.

Niteluvr
12-11-19, 23:56
What is Lkatl?Website for Korean rental holes.

USABarry
12-12-19, 13:10
It is the "finesse" that gets the girl. Not always money. Treat them good as a person. Care. Be friends. Be excited to see them.
I enjoy giving them a massage. I give them half my time. I almost always receive moreAgreed. Last summer in another city. The pickings were slim in this location for anything more than a massage, no hanky panky. Near the end of the session my girl was massaging my feet with no hints of anything else to be had. She was sitting at the end of the table with my foot in her lap and her cute little feet were up by my side. I reached and began to massage one. A big smile came across her face so I did the other. From that point on she warmed up and made my day.

Acworth Hunter
12-12-19, 13:27
I went to PZ the other night and was greeted by a plain looking older woman with a thin build. Long hair. Gave a decent massage and a nice finish. I really didn't understand her when I asked her name. Does anyone know the names of the girls working there now. I want to ask for again.

DanPen
12-12-19, 15:28
Stopped by Min Mei on lunch break. Place is a dump. Walked in and was greeted by a 50 something lady, think she was the only one there, didn't get name. Asked me to sign in with my name, address, phone number. Walked back to the room and noticed they had curtains for doors, and a sign that said Do not remove undergarments with a Chinese translation underneath. Being extra careful these days I guess. Also as I was undressing did a quick check for any hidden cameras, did not locate any. The lady is Maybe a 5 on AMP scale, I have seen worse at starlight. Asked for 30 minutes for. 4. Lay down, get just light teasing. Flip and get standard HJ. Melons came out and as I was squeezing the right melon she started sucking my middle finger whilst stroking me. My whole finger was deep in her mouth being sucked and for some reason that made me pop sooner than expected. Clean up and as I was getting dressed, I noticed the clock on the wall was set 10 minutes fast. Sly move to short me on time. Probably was there no more than 15 min, gave. 4 tip so. 8 total. Probably won't repeat.

MassageAwesome
12-12-19, 20:13
I went to PZ the other night and was greeted by a plain looking older woman with a thin build. Long hair. Gave a decent massage and a nice finish. I really didn't understand her when I asked her name. Does anyone know the names of the girls working there now. I want to ask for again.Susan is the girl I ask for: nice tits but typical Asian ass. She gives a good massage with great teasing. Gives an amazing sensual HJ. Takes her time with it. She shorted me on time last time but the HJ made up for it plus I got there right when they closed. I've heard there's a girl there named Lily. I think she's like a plain Jane typical looking girl. I saw a light hair older girl wearing glasses as well. Didn't get her name.

BillDavis007
12-12-19, 20:42
I wish I could meet who ever your talking about. LOL. Thanks.I'm a nice guy, full head of hair, not short or fat. Admittedly, as I can be pretty forward but it never happened for me. What am I doing wrong? I wish I had game like you.

HobbyMan51
12-13-19, 01:39
I wish I could meet who ever your talking about. LOL. Thanks.You're welcome. They're out there. Like Werewolves of London. I hear they have good tailors.

MotorheadBiker
12-13-19, 05:33
Stopped by Min Mei on lunch break. Place is a dump. Walked in and was greeted by a 50 something lady, think she was the only one there, didn't get name. Asked me to sign in with my name, address, phone number. Walked back to the room and noticed they had curtains for doors, and a sign that said Do not remove undergarments with a Chinese translation underneath. Being extra careful these days I guess. Also as I was undressing did a quick check for any hidden cameras, did not locate any. The lady is Maybe a 5 on AMP scale, I have seen worse at starlight. Asked for 30 minutes for. 4. Lay down, get just light teasing. Flip and get standard HJ. Melons came out and as I was squeezing the right melon she started sucking my middle finger whilst stroking me. My whole finger was deep in her mouth being sucked and for some reason that made me pop sooner than expected. Clean up and as I was getting dressed, I noticed the clock on the wall was set 10 minutes fast. Sly move to short me on time. Probably was there no more than 15 min, gave. 4 tip so. 8 total. Probably won't repeat.I have been to this place 3 times. There are 3 women inside and only one comes out all the time. She lets me FIV as well and 4 tip. I won't go there as they short me on time.

Worf359
12-13-19, 09:21
I'm a nice guy, full head of hair, not short or fat. Admittedly, as I can be pretty forward but it never happened for me. What am I doing wrong? I wish I had game like you.The only thing I can say you might try another girl. I tried for months to get take out from a girl at the old great wall was shot down every time. Then I got lucky with another girl there and it worked out great. We are still friends. Just like in real life you don't always hit a home run but if you stay in the game it will happen.

Bullett64
12-13-19, 10:28
Stopped by Adore yesterday and drew Eva, who told me she has been there for three weeks and is from Brooklyn, NY. Cute girl of indeterminate oriental age with nice curves and a very pleasant personality.

Decent massage with early teasing which only increased in frequency and intensity over time. There was never any discussion of money. I enjoyed the session immensely and would see her again without hesitation.

Caveat -- They know me there and no that I tip well, so you might not receive the same service if you are a stranger. Or you might!

Tudai
12-13-19, 11:59
That sounds like Sunny. She'll quickly drop her pants and she's always open for 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink, as so eloquently stated by some other monger way back when. Famous too for being all about the money. She'll always short you on the time. Lucky if you get 30 minutes of your hour. I did see a young girl there a few months back standing just outside the front door talking on her cell. She gave me a little wave and a big smile but I've neither met her personally nor seen any reports on her.

Stopped by Min Mei on lunch break. Place is a dump. Walked in and was greeted by a 50 something lady, think she was the only one there, didn't get name. Asked me to sign in with my name, address, phone number. Walked back to the room and noticed they had curtains for doors, and a sign that said Do not remove undergarments with a Chinese translation underneath. Being extra careful these days I guess. Also as I was undressing did a quick check for any hidden cameras, did not locate any. The lady is Maybe a 5 on AMP scale, I have seen worse at starlight. Asked for 30 minutes for. 4. Lay down, get just light teasing. Flip and get standard HJ. Melons came out and as I was squeezing the right melon she started sucking my middle finger whilst stroking me. My whole finger was deep in her mouth being sucked and for some reason that made me pop sooner than expected. Clean up and as I was getting dressed, I noticed the clock on the wall was set 10 minutes fast. Sly move to short me on time. Probably was there no more than 15 min, gave. 4 tip so. 8 total. Probably won't repeat.

HobbyMan51
12-13-19, 14:34
I'm a nice guy, full head of hair, not short or fat. Admittedly, as I can be pretty forward but it never happened for me. What am I doing wrong? I wish I had game like you.Antonio, please stop being a desperate schlub and read my open letter to Martyr because it applies to you too. Just like me, you just ain't got it and you ain't gonna git it. Game is something you're born with. You can't take a class on game and get a diploma that says that now you got game! The paper can say all it wants to but you still ain't got it, ok? Now, run along and accept your crumbs and accept the path that Fate has assigned you. You'll be a much happier man for it.

Sarcastic King
12-13-19, 14:58
Stopped by and they had some new girls there. Went with A gal with ave looks but really good massage. Typical ending with typical fees. Sorry I don't remember names for shit.

Just a public service announcement for those avoiding that place for the last few months.

AcWorthDude
12-13-19, 16:10
Antonio, please stop being a desperate schlub and read my open letter to Martyr because it applies to you too. Just like me, you just ain't got it and you ain't gonna git it. Game is something you're born with. You can't take a class on game and get a diploma that says that now you got game! The paper can say all it wants to but you still ain't got it, ok? Now, run along and accept your crumbs and accept the path that Fate has assigned you. You'll be a much happier man for it.You telling me my got game diploma is worthless. Crap guess I will throw it in closet along with that trump real estate diploma I got.

Depot
12-13-19, 17:11
Meet this girl on Wechat, she works at Sunny Day Spa on Lower Roswell in Marietta. Any Intel on this place before I go?

BenderDundat
12-13-19, 17:58
Antonio, please stop being a desperate schlub and read my open letter to Martyr because it applies to you too. Just like me, you just ain't got it and you ain't gonna git it. Game is something you're born with. You can't take a class on game and get a diploma that says that now you got game! The paper can say all it wants to but you still ain't got it, ok? Now, run along and accept your crumbs and accept the path that Fate has assigned you. You'll be a much happier man for it.Hobby man, you rock LOL. I'm going to be quite now before I get in trouble.

Benderdundat.

HobbyMan51
12-13-19, 18:01
You telling me my got game diploma is worthless. Crap guess I will throw it in closet along with that trump real estate diploma I got.I'm really sorry to hear that. I had to do the same thing with my diploma too. ;0

BillDavis007
12-13-19, 20:10
You're welcome. They're out there. Like Werewolves of London. I hear they have good tailors."Werewolves of London?" Is this some kind of code? Trader Vic's is Trader Joe's?

BenderDundat
12-13-19, 21:06
Meet this girl on Wechat, she works at Sunny Day Spa on Lower Roswell in Marietta. Any Intel on this place before I go?Benderdundat has been there and done that. For those that know me. Enough said.

Benderdundat.

Worf359
12-13-19, 21:42
"Werewolves of London?" Is this some kind of code? Trader Vic's is Trader Joe's?No. Trader vics is code for Sweet Hut. Bubble tea is code for Take out from Sweet Hut. Sorry I just couldn't resist.

HobbyMan51
12-13-19, 22:47
"Werewolves of London?" Is this some kind of code? Trader Vic's is Trader Joe's?Yes Antonio, it is some kind of code and when you graduate from diapers I might tell you what it is. Although, you might be onto something with that Trader Vic's reference.

HobbyMan51
12-13-19, 22:47
No. Trader vics is code for Sweet Hut. Bubble tea is code for Take out from Sweet Hut. Sorry I just couldn't resist.AAAARRRRRGGGH! Not that again!

Chisler
12-14-19, 02:53
Meet this girl on Wechat, she works at Sunny Day Spa on Lower Roswell in Marietta. Any Intel on this place before I go?I know two of the girls from their previous gigs. There are three girls working there. All are attractive. Last visit I saw Gloria. They will take care of you. They just opened this place a couple weeks ago. It's in a very busy shopping center next to a Kroger. If you don't like crowds, you should probably go after dark.

Mikenfla58
12-14-19, 12:22
Benderdundat has been there and done that. For those that know me. Enough said.

Benderdundat.Agreed on enough said! This is a new place in the heart of East Cobb. Probably best to keep it UTR. The local Soccer Moms and East Cobb religious nuts will be out in force if they hear or see too much activity.

WhiteSun777
12-14-19, 20:28
First of all, thank you to whoever found this one and recommended it. Second, of why'all haven't been there, you should. Third, holy moly. I was in heaven. 1. 0 otd.

I will admit I wasn't impressed as I walked in. Asked who else was available but was told she's the only one. I knew that was a lie but decided to go for it. Definitely on the younger side, possibly mid 20's. Walked to the room and got comfy. Chose the medium massage and damn she delivered. Back lasted 35 minutes and I don't regret it at all. The level of tease was brilliant. But it gets better! On the flip she was spot on. The tease and everything wasn't mechanical at all. It was almost like she knew when I was about ready and she'd move on to teasing. Like a Gdarn rollercoaster. Did I mention it gets better? Because it got better. Otc aside, she teased the heck outa my chest. With her mouth! Which then led to earlobe play. It was intense! At the end I almost hit myself in the face!

We had 3 minutes left and she ended with a head massage (also on point). When the time was up, she got up, gave me a peck on my forehead and waited outside.

All in all 10/10. For 1. 0? Ima be back every time!Thank you for the report, I concur the above and received very similar experience except I chose Hard and boy it was actually hard. You know how you order steak medium rare and you get rare? I thought I ask for Hard and get Medium. Big mistake but it was a very good hard massage. Her technique is down to the wire. The constant teasing did not disappoint either. Sadly I did not get any earlobe play but she went to town on my nip. Left happy, saw another young cute girl on the way in so I hope to try her next time.

WhiteSun777
12-14-19, 20:35
Stopped by Adore yesterday and drew Eva, who told me she has been there for three weeks and is from Brooklyn, NY. Cute girl of indeterminate oriental age with nice curves and a very pleasant personality.

Decent massage with early teasing which only increased in frequency and intensity over time. There was never any discussion of money. I enjoyed the session immensely and would see her again without hesitation.

Caveat -- They know me there and no that I tip well, so you might not receive the same service if you are a stranger. Or you might!Stopped by Adore, not even sure who I drew, not much of a personality so I didn't bother, we exchanged 5 words the most. The massage wasn't bad but wasn't good either. The plus side is no negotiation needed.

MunchMacoochie
12-15-19, 08:25
First of all, thank you to whoever found this one and recommended it. Second, of why'all haven't been there, you should. Third, holy moly. I was in heaven. 1. 0 otd.

I will admit I wasn't impressed as I walked in. Asked who else was available but was told she's the only one. I knew that was a lie but decided to go for it. Definitely on the younger side, possibly mid 20's. Walked to the room and got comfy. Chose the medium massage and damn she delivered. Back lasted 35 minutes and I don't regret it at all. The level of tease was brilliant. But it gets better! On the flip she was spot on. The tease and everything wasn't mechanical at all. It was almost like she knew when I was about ready and she'd move on to teasing. Like a Gdarn rollercoaster. Did I mention it gets better? Because it got better. Otc aside, she teased the heck outa my chest. With her mouth! Which then led to earlobe play. It was intense! At the end I almost hit myself in the face!

We had 3 minutes left and she ended with a head massage (also on point). When the time was up, she got up, gave me a peck on my forehead and waited outside.

All in all 10/10. For 1. 0? Ima be back every time!Try the 4-hand. They mirrored the festivities.

Found all my magic buttons.

Patriarch112
12-15-19, 09:19
So I read all the reviews of Tiger Spa and finally made the move. I went Friday night and asked for Linda. She came in looking great. Asked if I wanted Asian but I said was there for her. Went to TS, sauna then back to room. She massages me great then came the question. Told I her I wanted it all. She said $$ but agreed to $. 6. What can I say that has not been said. It was great. Only con was she didn't like her tits squeezed so she position herself so I couldn't touch easily. Overall will repeat. Worth it IMHO.

BenderDundat
12-15-19, 20:07

All in all 10/10. For 1. 0? Ima be back every time!Sounds like a great spot. I'm going to be quite now LOL.

Benderdundat.

Da Slickster
12-15-19, 22:15
Thank you for the report, I concur the above and received very similar experience except I chose Hard and boy it was actually hard. You know how you order steak medium rare and you get rare? I thought I ask for Hard and get Medium. Big mistake but it was a very good hard massage. Her technique is down to the wire. The constant teasing did not disappoint either. Sadly I did not get any earlobe play but she went to town on my nip. Left happy, saw another young cute girl on the way in so I hope to try her next time.I went a couple of weeks ago. Cute 20-something provider. Rub was a B at best.

She acted like she didn't want to finish the deed and encouraged a DIY. After much coercement she did her job. I felt like my junior prom date was jacking me.

YMMV.

Da Slickster
12-15-19, 22:17
So I read all the reviews of Tiger Spa and finally made the move. I went Friday night and asked for Linda. She came in looking great.

Told I her I wanted it all. She said $$ but agreed to $. 6. What can I say that has not been said. It was great. Only con was she didn't like her tits squeezed so she position herself so I couldn't touch easily. Overall will repeat. Worth it IMHO.1. 6 out the door or plus house?

Patriarch112
12-15-19, 23:24
1. 6 out the door or plus house?Sorry, plus house.

Sukhanna1983
12-16-19, 05:21
So I read all the reviews of Tiger Spa and finally made the move. I went Friday night and asked for Linda. She came in looking great. Asked if I wanted Asian but I said was there for her. Went to TS, sauna then back to room. She massages me great then came the question. Told I her I wanted it all. She said $$ but agreed to $. 6. What can I say that has not been said. It was great. Only con was she didn't like her tits squeezed so she position herself so I couldn't touch easily. Overall will repeat. Worth it IMHO.God I had to react. I have a thing for latinas and I went there once to see Linda after so much fuss about her here this forum. IMO, she is too old for my taste (Probably 40 plus) and she has so many restrictions to touch her. I would not repeat. I have seen much better quality and service outside Atlanta and may be for Atlanta standards she is good. Hope the standard here improves more like probably Dallas. Seniors who are fans of Linda, just my opinion only.

MassageAwesome
12-16-19, 10:49
So I read all the reviews of Tiger Spa and finally made the move. I went Friday night and asked for Linda. She came in looking great. Asked if I wanted Asian but I said was there for her. Went to TS, sauna then back to room. She massages me great then came the question. Told I her I wanted it all. She said $$ but agreed to $. 6. What can I say that has not been said. It was great. Only con was she didn't like her tits squeezed so she position herself so I couldn't touch easily. Overall will repeat. Worth it IMHO.LOL oh yea, she does have tits too. Overshadowed by her amazing ass.

BSJenkins
12-16-19, 13:29
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

JoGar
12-16-19, 14:05
Hadn't seen a review for Yama in a long time, so I went to check things out. What a waste of time!

Saw Mimi and she scoffed at the $$ I gave her. She said HJ and I said no way. Then she said I would need a lot more for FS. So we compromised on CBJ (apparently I would need a thousand dollars before she would do BBBJ). Anyway, she rushed the whole thing and was annoyed when it took a few minutes. She at least dropped her top (decent boobs) and allowed FIV during the CBJ.

No TS, no attempt at massage, no teasing. Not worth repeating.

RenzoLaFlare
12-16-19, 16:01
Can anybody recommend a good KAMP that offers older women? 50+ thanks!

JoGar
12-16-19, 19:36
Can anybody recommend a good KAMP that offers older women? 50+ thanks!Can't speak for Atlanta, but you'll find some in Cartersville (ABR) and Dalton (Royal). Both offer FS for around $. 6.

Ttdb718
12-16-19, 20:24
Hadn't seen a review for Yama in a long time, so I went to check things out. What a waste of time!

Saw Mimi and she scoffed at the $$ I gave her. She said HJ and I said no way. Then she said I would need a lot more for FS. So we compromised on CBJ (apparently I would need a thousand dollars before she would do BBBJ). Anyway, she rushed the whole thing and was annoyed when it took a few minutes. She at least dropped her top (decent boobs) and allowed FIV during the CBJ.

No TS, no attempt at massage, no teasing. Not worth repeating.Yama and OASIS are both a waste of time. Even GG started pulling some BS lately.

I hope Orange is better. Got to find the time to check them out.

VanHalen1010
12-17-19, 00:51
I was in Atlanta for work about three years ago and made my way to K-Spa in Doraville. It just so happened to be one of my favorite KAMP experiences. I forget her name, but she was a lot of fun. Maybe 5'4 dark hair thin with C implants. A little older I want to say 40-45. I'm sad they've shut down since, but I'm wondering if any of you vets know her whereabouts. A man can dream.

RedneckStud
12-17-19, 11:33
I went to Mei Mei in Cobb county a couple of weeks ago. The looks of the talent seem to have gone downhill recently. I walked in and was greeted by a 40 something woman who wasn't all the great looking. I'm not there for romance, and I hate making people feel bad. So, I went back to the room and got undressed and laid on the table without the towel in me. She came in and gave a standard massage, putting the towel on my back and doing a lot of pressing and backwalking over the towel. To me, this went on way too long in my opinion. I would really prefer them to do that for about two minutes and move on to a standard massage.

There wasn't a lot of teasing after she took off the towel. Someone really needs to show them how butt and taint touching goes a long way. On the flip, she rubbed my chest and stomach before moving on to the main event. The handjob was nice, I appreciated not having to discuss price. But, I wish she had taken some of the time with the towel on my stomach and used it for a real massage on my legs. I left happy, but I won't be back any time soon. The only thing I really like about is it is the location doesn't look like a rub and tug joint.

Niteluvr
12-17-19, 12:17
I was in Atlanta for work about three years ago and made my way to K-Spa in Doraville. It just so happened to be one of my favorite KAMP experiences. I forget her name, but she was a lot of fun. Maybe 5'4 dark hair thin with C implants. A little older I want to say 40-45. I'm sad they've shut down since, but I'm wondering if any of you vets know her whereabouts. A man can dream.I haven't seen anyone in the Atlanta area from the old K-Spa since they shut down.

ImNoThere
12-17-19, 13:24
God I had to react. I have a thing for latinas and I went there once to see Linda after so much fuss about her here this forum. IMO, she is too old for my taste (Probably 40 plus) and she has so many restrictions to touch her. I would not repeat. I have seen much better quality and service outside Atlanta and may be for Atlanta standards she is good. Hope the standard here improves more like probably Dallas. Seniors who are fans of Linda, just my opinion only.Maybe you saw the wrong Linda. They have two. Did you get the one with the scar on her arm?

MassageAwesome
12-17-19, 14:09
I was in Atlanta for work about three years ago and made my way to K-Spa in Doraville. It just so happened to be one of my favorite KAMP experiences. I forget her name, but she was a lot of fun. Maybe 5'4 dark hair thin with C implants. A little older I want to say 40-45. I'm sad they've shut down since, but I'm wondering if any of you vets know her whereabouts. A man can dream.Are you talking about Emily from Rainbow Spa? She had big tits and a big thick ass. She was half Asian and half something else. Great personality as well. They closed that place down, but she left before then. If it is her, just like you, also wish I knew where she was now.

MassageAwesome
12-17-19, 14:11
Can anybody recommend a good KAMP that offers older women? 50+ thanks!LOL the mamasan. I'm sure they'll oblige if the price is right.

ImNoThere
12-17-19, 16:31
I made the trip over to Holcomb bridge today and it went about as poorly as possible. I walked in with as high hopes as possible but was quickly disappointed.

First I was led to a room and asked to wait 5 minutes. Which is fine. I wasn't in a huge rush. The digital clock in the room mate it easy to tell how long I waited. After 20 minutes or so, she comes back and asks if I wanted 4 hands with two sexy ladies. I'm like cool since I didn't want the trip to be a complete waste. She asks for payment up front, which is smart of her since I was half inclined to leave after the wait.

Tells me to wait two minutes, but for real this time. Like I had any choice at that point. All in all, I waited a full 30 minutes before the massage started. Which was a problem. Two completely different girls come in and for a short while I had 6 hands going until someone else came in the door. Some light teasing is about all I got.

35 minutes to the flip. Got the earlobe rub someone else described. While this was happening the other girl rubbed my legs. Thinking it's almost time for action, I'm about to rise to action and then the finishing slaps come and it's over just like that.

Not only did I have to wait 30 minutes to be serviced, I got shorted by 15 minutes. Left unhappy, but it was a nice massage so I left a 10 dollar tip for the two of them.

Niteluvr
12-17-19, 16:37
I made the trip over to Holcomb bridge today and it went about as poorly as possible. I walked in with as high hopes as possible but was quickly disappointed.

First I was led to a room and asked to wait 5 minutes. Which is fine. I wasn't in a huge rush. The digital clock in the room mate it easy to tell how long I waited. After 20 minutes or so, she comes back and asks if I wanted 4 hands with two sexy ladies. I'm like cool since I didn't want the trip to be a complete waste. She asks for payment up front, which is smart of her since I was half inclined to leave after the wait.

Tells me to wait two minutes, but for real this time. Like I had any choice at that point. All in all, I waited a full 30 minutes before the massage started. Which was a problem. Two completely different girls come in and for a short while I had 6 hands going until someone else came in the door. Some light teasing is about all I got.

35 minutes to the flip. Got the earlobe rub someone else described. While this was happening the other girl rubbed my legs. Thinking it's almost time for action, I'm about to rise to action and then the finishing slaps come and it's over just like that.

Not only did I have to wait 30 minutes to be serviced, I got shorted by 15 minutes. Left unhappy, but it was a nice massage so I left a 10 dollar tip for the two of them.Why did you leave any tip when they jacked you around like that? I would have been demanding a fourth of the fee back and no tip, since they shorted you 15 minutes.

Alin Srq
12-17-19, 16:41
Can anybody recommend a good KAMP that offers older women? 50+ thanks!If you go out west to Carrollton. Kawa spa about 2 miles south of Walmart on hyw27.

HairyMonger
12-17-19, 17:02

Not only did I have to wait 30 minutes to be serviced, I got shorted by 15 minutes. Left unhappy, but it was a nice massage so I left a 10 dollar tip for the two of them.OMG. I feel for. You bro.

TaoistMaster
12-17-19, 18:27
OMG. I feel for. You bro.I don't pay up front.

Sbaset
12-17-19, 18:45
Multiple hands usually means hard to get extras. Especially for the first time, stick with one provider no matter how tempting. So what's the name of the hot ticket here that everyone talks about? I've never heard anyone mention her name.

Not only did I have to wait 30 minutes to be serviced, I got shorted by 15 minutes. Left unhappy, but it was a nice massage so I left a 10 dollar tip for the two of them.

Caesar007
12-17-19, 19:07

Not only did I have to wait 30 minutes to be serviced, I got shorted by 15 minutes. Left unhappy, but it was a nice massage so I left a 10 dollar tip for the two of them.I'm new to this whole thing. When you say you paid upfront are you talking about to the house or you tipped them before the massage?

BenderDundat
12-17-19, 20:00
I went to Mei Mei in Cobb county a couple of weeks ago. The looks of the talent seem to have gone downhill recently. I walked in and was greeted by a 40 something woman who wasn't all the great looking. I'm not there for romance, and I hate making people feel bad. So, I went back to the room and got undressed and laid on the table without the towel in me. She came in and gave a standard massage, putting the towel on my back and doing a lot of pressing and backwalking over the towel. To me, this went on way too long in my opinion. I would really prefer them to do that for about two minutes and move on to a standard massage.

There wasn't a lot of teasing after she took off the towel. Someone really needs to show them how butt and taint touching goes a long way. On the flip, she rubbed my chest and stomach before moving on to the main event. The handjob was nice, I appreciated not having to discuss price. But, I wish she had taken some of the time with the towel on my stomach and used it for a real massage on my legs. I left happy, but I won't be back any time soon. The only thing I really like about is it is the location doesn't look like a rub and tug joint.Well the talent can't go anywhere but down hill when at one time they had the hottest girl in the business, "Jessica " OMG. Miss her for sure. Maybe she will come back around.

Benderdundat.

MassageAwesome
12-17-19, 20:52
Why did you leave any tip when they jacked you around like that? I would have been demanding a fourth of the fee back and no tip, since they shorted you 15 minutes.A few places may ask for the money upfront because of what happen with that one guy not paying after his massage, by the way, is he still around? However, I wouldn't of tipped at all and if they say something, tell them why. It's not like you would come back again anyways.

ImNoThere
12-17-19, 20:54
Multiple hands usually means hard to get extras. Especially for the first time, stick with one provider no matter how tempting. So what's the name of the hot ticket here that everyone talks about? I've never heard anyone mention her name.I usually agree, but 3 things got on my head:

1. Someone else here mentioned the 4 hands is worth it.

2. I have had a great 4 hander or two at these places further outside the city.

3. She used the word 'sexy', so I wasn't as skeptical.

ImNoThere
12-17-19, 20:59
I'm new to this whole thing. When you say you paid upfront are you talking about to the house or you tipped them before the massage?House only. Camps usually pay everything after in one transaction. Kamps / spas usually pay house when you walk in and tip your provider separately.

LuvThis
12-17-19, 22:40
Well the talent can't go anywhere but down hill when at one time they had the hottest girl in the business, "Jessica " OMG. Miss her for sure. Maybe she will come back around.

Benderdundat.From what I understood Jessica won't be back. She was indeed a great "moment" to enjoy but she only worked partime as she was a student.

Mei Mei has produced some good massage and rubs but like so many places the girls come and go (especially the younger ones) of course Benderdundat your name says it all!

BoriiDope
12-18-19, 06:04
First time reporting on here been reading the reports for a while thought it was time to put a report kept hearing about Sauna One a while back had a day off so I said what the hell let's check it.

Went over this is my Second Time going to an AMP this one being my first one in the city. Honestly this one was a good experience walked in the mamasan showed me to my room and asked if it was my first time and I said yes she smiled and said she will get me someone to give me a good massage paid the house amd then waited for the girl. A few minutes go by and a lady named Sam came in very nice offered me a table shower I accepted she noticed I got a bit nervous as it was my first Table shower assured me I was in good hands but during the massage she was good when it came time for the flip she asked what I wanted asked for FS and she did her magic was a very good experience definitely will be back!

BenderDundat
12-18-19, 09:35
From what I understood Jessica won't be back. She was indeed a great "moment" to enjoy but she only worked partime as she was a student.

Mei Mei has produced some good massage and rubs but like so many places the girls come and go (especially the younger ones) of course Benderdundat your name says it all!She was something else man. She wore them daisy dukes better than the original daisy duke LOL. I'm going to be quite now before I get in trouble.

Benderdundat.

Garthie1
12-18-19, 10:39
Can anybody recommend a good KAMP that offers older women? 50+ thanks!Can anybody recommend a KAMP that DOESN'T have older women 50+?

MassageAwesome
12-18-19, 11:39
Can anybody recommend a KAMP that DOESN'T have older women 50+?Any KAMP should have that. But these days I couldn't tell a woman in her 40's from her 50's.

RenzoLaFlare
12-18-19, 11:46
Any KAMP should have that. But these days I couldn't tell a woman in her 40's from her 50's.Could you give a recommendation on one?

TerryUnderpant
12-18-19, 11:59
Hey gents. If you go to the news and media forum right now, someone posted a news article on some damn perv going into a massage parlor. Crazy ass mofo.

TerryUnderpant
12-18-19, 14:15
First time reporting on here been reading the reports for a while thought it was time to put a report kept hearing about Sauna One a while back had a day off so I said what the hell let's check it.

Went over this is my Second Time going to an AMP this one being my first one in the city. Honestly this one was a good experience walked in the mamasan showed me to my room and asked if it was my first time and I said yes she smiled and said she will get me someone to give me a good massage paid the house amd then waited for the girl. A few minutes go by and a lady named Sam came in very nice offered me a table shower I accepted she noticed I got a bit nervous as it was my first Table shower assured me I was in good hands but during the massage she was good when it came time for the flip she asked what I wanted asked for FS and she did her magic was a very good experience definitely will be back!I went about a year ago and had a good time. Funny because I got scared the next day. I drove by and saw a couple of my uncles in the building next door. Apparently it is a night club and they were just security. LOL.

MassageAwesome
12-18-19, 16:21
Could you give a recommendation on one?You should be able to find any KAMP that has what you're looking for. Most of them will have more than one girl, so if mama brings you in a girl who you think looks 50 years old plus, then tell her you want a younger girl. However, if you're really trying to spend some money and / or a second loan, then check out the spas downtown in Atlanta and Buckhead.

Churchy
12-18-19, 21:26
Place was busted. Literally just drove by and saw Uncle LEO.

EDIT:
Uncle LEO had the girls and mama outside in cuffs and were questioning a John. Front door was wide open. I dodged a bullet.

Member #6486
12-19-19, 01:18

EDIT:
Uncle LEO had the girls and mama outside in cuffs and were questioning a John. Front door was wide open. I dodged a bullet.When did it happen? What kinds of LEO car was there? I mean where? Cobb county or Atlanta city?

HobbyMan51
12-19-19, 01:40
When did it happen? What kinds of LEO car was there? I mean where? Cobb county or Atlanta city?T+ is in Smyrna. Most likely it was Smyrna police since the precinct is about a mile down the road. This place has been there for a long, long time so I wonder what took the police so long and what triggered the bust. I always blame the Baptists so I'll just start there. Ya can't be out there a havin' sex a week before the birth of the Baby Jesus, ya know? Good to know that the girls and the mms were in handcuffs too. You can't be too careful with these dangerous, evil miscreants. Why, they mighta got loose and run all upndown Atlanta Road like a buncha wild goats! Shudder!

BoriiDope
12-19-19, 07:28
I went about a year ago and had a good time. Funny because I got scared the next day. I drove by and saw a couple of my uncles in the building next door. Apparently it is a night club and they were just security. LOL.Haaa that's crazy!! Well luckily they didn't see you walk out they probably would ask why you would go in or how Sexy are the ladies lmao!

Sgt Lurker
12-19-19, 09:56
I dodged a bullet as I was just there the other day.

EDIT:
Uncle LEO had the girls and mama outside in cuffs and were questioning a John. Front door was wide open. I dodged a bullet.

Churchy
12-19-19, 11:03
When did it happen? What kinds of LEO car was there? I mean where? Cobb county or Atlanta city?It was Cobb County cars, yesterday evening around 1900.

Sukhanna1983
12-19-19, 15:56
Maybe you saw the wrong Linda. They have two. Did you get the one with the scar on her arm?I am not sure about that. She is old. I don't mind curvy, but her butt was not in shape. And her boobs are b cups and she is older than definitely 40. She is from Chile.

Da Slickster
12-19-19, 22:40
I am not sure about that. She is old. I don't mind curvy, but her butt was not in shape. And her boobs are b cups and she is older than definitely 40. She is from Chile.Called today.

Linda is gone.

😔.

MotorheadBiker
12-20-19, 09:39
I dodged a bullet as I was just there the other day.Will they arrest the customers too?

BoriiDope
12-20-19, 13:35
Hey fellow Mongers looking for some recommendations in ATL or Outside the Surrounding areas that is worth the try any recommendations are well worth hearing out! Thank you Happy Mongering!

AcWorthDude
12-20-19, 14:29
Will they arrest the customers too?If you are balls deep when they make the raid then probably so.

BradNoxy1
12-20-19, 14:46
If you are balls deep when they make the raid then probably so."Officer, I was told this was the combo massage. ".

Bawall69
12-20-19, 14:50
My wife and I have decided to spend our anniversary together tomorrow. Part of this plan was to have a couples massage, and my wife is in charge determining the venue. She came to me excited that she found this massage place that looked really good oh, and that she likes that it is all Asians. She's got a thing about the Asian culture. The reviews there seemed a little mixed as to whether the place is legitimate or has extras. Just looking for anyone in the group who might be able to give me a heads up if I need one about what to expect when we arrive there.

Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.

ImNoThere
12-20-19, 15:10
My wife and I have decided to spend our anniversary together tomorrow. Part of this plan was to have a couples massage, and my wife is in charge determining the venue. She came to me excited that she found this massage place that looked really good oh, and that she likes that it is all Asians. She's got a thing about the Asian culture. The review scare seemed a little mixed as to whether the place is legitimate or has extras. Just looking for anyone in the group who might be able to give me a heads up if I need one about what to expect when we arrive there.

Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.More often than not, if you walk in with a woman they won't play with you.

Aaron Hamlet
12-20-19, 15:11
If you are balls deep when they make the raid then probably so.Prob don't have to be balls deep. Detained, arrested, vehicle impounded,(tell them you Ubered) taken to jail, but not charged, released w / in 24 hrs I think it is. Bust you for anything, convict is different.

Bawall69
12-20-19, 15:35
More often than not, if you walk in with a woman they won't play with you.Thats the last thing I would need while my wife is there, so I am glad to hear it. Still wouldn't mind knowing if there is anyone there I should see if I appreciate their looks while we are there.

LuvFunAsians
12-20-19, 16:16

EDIT:
Uncle LEO had the girls and mama outside in cuffs and were questioning a John. Front door was wide open. I dodged a bullet.I guess someone did not get their usual stuffed envelope.

BenderDundat
12-20-19, 16:16
My wife and I have decided to spend our anniversary together tomorrow. Part of this plan was to have a couples massage, and my wife is in charge determining the venue. She came to me excited that she found this massage place that looked really good oh, and that she likes that it is all Asians. She's got a thing about the Asian culture. The reviews there seemed a little mixed as to whether the place is legitimate or has extras. Just looking for anyone in the group who might be able to give me a heads up if I need one about what to expect when we arrive there.

Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.I would call or go by the store and see if they have a man for massage. If it's a store with men and women then imo that is where you want to go a couples massage. There are places on Buford highway like that.

Benderdundat.

BenderDundat
12-20-19, 16:20
Will they arrest the customers too?They can, I would say if they bust open the room door and you are naked. And or you are not covered. You are under suspicion. Even if nothing is happening. It may not stick but it would be a huge inconvenience and quite embarrassing if you are married LOL. But they can take you in regardless and have done so in the past. But they have also done nothing but question customers and let them go. They are within there right as officers to do either.

Benderdundat.

BenderDundat
12-20-19, 16:25
Well I'm almost ready to give you guys the full review on Saturday morning delight. Been all up in it for a year now and maybe its time to share. Love it when a girl will come in early like 8:30 am so you can have privacy. Stay tuned boys. It will be great.

Benderdundat.

AcWorthDude
12-20-19, 18:42
They can, I would say if they bust open the room door and you are naked. And or you are not covered. You are under suspicion. Even if nothing is happening. It may not stick but it would be a huge inconvenience and quite embarrassing if you are married LOL. But they can take you in regardless and have done so in the past. But they have also done nothing but question customers and let them go. They are within there right as officers to do either.

Benderdundat.I agree.

The scary part for me is I intended to be there during that time frame. I had been to the bank at lunch and had the money in my pocket. I got tied up with another staff member at work and didn't get to leave when I had planned. I hate dealing with that staff member, he is a bit of a charity case, but I guess karma worked out for me for helping him. Holy fuck that would have sucked.

LongBallsMcGee
12-20-19, 18:49
Will they arrest the customers too?I can envision two scenarios where you get hemmed up:

1) They literally catch you in the act (I. E. , balls deep as someone mentioned earlier, dick in her hand, etc. I think you get the picture). I haven't heard of any arrests via a barge in and catch like this personally and I've mongered a really long time.

2) You are dummy and admit to something. I can't stress this enough, DO NOT ADMIT to anything but a massage under questioning. Mongers (and all people) are typically their own worse enemy when being questioned by cops. Remember, cops will lie to you to get you to tell them something incriminating (e. G. , cop says: "we don't care about you, just the girl, just admit you got a hand job and we'll let you go" Don not fall for this. Just give them your I'd / name and say massage only. They are not your friend.

Chances of #1 are very very slim.

Chances of #2 are much higher. If you are dummy and don't keep mouth shut.

My 2 cents.

Bawall69
12-20-19, 18:59
I would call or go by the store and see if they have a man for massage. If it's a store with men and women then imo that is where you want to go a couples massage. There are places on Buford highway like that.

Benderdundat.Fair I guess, but then it would look suspicious when both my wife and I say we prefer not to have a massage from a man (true in both cases, though neither of us are super against it if he is good as what he does, just a preference).

AcWorthDude
12-20-19, 19:47
I guess someone did not get their usual stuffed envelope.That side of town is turning around. There are homes being built around there, apartments, new expensive plazas restaurants etc. Its was a shitty area next to an airforce base for years. Now as people want to live closer to Atlanta the government is probably trying to clean it up (expensive land =more tax money). Much like they did Franklin road. Even that shopping center is changing. That would be my guess.

Bbinsider
12-20-19, 21:20
I can envision two scenarios where you get hemmed up:

1) They literally catch you in the act (I. E. , balls deep as someone mentioned earlier, dick in her hand, etc. I think you get the picture). I haven't heard of any arrests via a barge in and catch like this personally and I've mongered a really long time.

2) You are dummy and admit to something. I can't stress this enough, DO NOT ADMIT to anything but a massage under questioning. Mongers (and all people) are typically their own worse enemy when being questioned by cops. Remember, cops will lie to you to get you to tell them something incriminating (e. G. , cop says: "we don't care about you, just the girl, just admit you got a hand job and we'll let you go" Don not fall for this. Just give them your I'd / name and say massage only. They are not your friend.

My 2 cents.You got to keep you mouth shut. There was a bust in Maryland in October. The cops talked to 75 male customers over 5 months. 20 of them told the cops what they were doing and 20 of them got arrested and got their names in the paper. If they ask you what you're doing, just shrug your shoulders.

LuvThis
12-20-19, 21:49

Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.I Have been to a number of Asian Massage places for a couple massage with my wife. I have not had any issue with extras being offered. Why'all are going to be in the same room, right? Now I wouldn't give the girl any indication that you were interested in more by doing something like touching her leg, or moving your butt around as she massages, right? Girls are not going to ask you if you are interested in extras.

However, if your wife likes Asian. Maybe it's something she wants to surprise you with. As a gift. Who knows!? Ha ha!! Happy Anniversary!

Bawall69
12-20-19, 23:35
I Have been to a number of Asian Massage places for a couple massage with my wife. I have not had any issue with extras being offered. Why'all are going to be in the same room, right? Now I wouldn't give the girl any indication that you were interested in more by doing something like touching her leg, or moving your butt around as she massages, right? Girls are not going to ask you if you are interested in extras.

However, if your wife likes Asian. Maybe it's something she wants to surprise you with. As a gift. Who knows!? Ha ha!! Happy Anniversary!She actually noticed there is a better deal on single massages and suggested we see if they will let us cancel the couples and switch to that. So maybe separate rooms now. That would still be a bit gutsy, but maybe worth it. Amyone know this place well enough to comment?

Patriarch112
12-21-19, 01:32
So the other day had some time to myself and treated myself to Kaina. Nice setup. The girls were all waiting for me when I walked in. Boy do they try to sell the 4 hand. I passed and went solo since in was my first time. Went in a room a undressed. She came back pretty quick and wasted no time start the rub down. Massage was above average. Felt great. Teasing was great as well. Just enough. Flipped over and she went straight for Jr. Then asked me what I was wanted and I had to tell her. Then I had to tell her how much. $. 6 total with house fee included. This only got me HJ and utc titties. I did get to rub the why and suck a tit. Weird thing she made sure a towel was put over my clothes before we started. After all done I'm dressing and she counts out some money and tells me to give it to her outside at counter. Sure why not. Overall I will repeat and recommend.

Jj3000
12-21-19, 08:56
Weird thing she made sure a towel was put over my clothes before we started. She wants to make sure you don't have a recording device videoing the session.

Patriarch112
12-21-19, 10:32
So I have been to Tiger and Kaina. Any place you guys think I should try next. I'm back in the saddle and full steam ahead.

Niteluvr
12-21-19, 14:35
She wants to make sure you don't have a recording device videoing the session.Guess that means audio only next time.

Machintosh
12-21-19, 18:57
I guess someone did not get their usual stuffed envelope.I bet it's the new mayor.

TaoistMaster
12-22-19, 01:51
I can envision two scenarios where you get hemmed up:

My 2 cents.Can they just barge in on you?

Big Comanche
12-22-19, 07:10

Also, it might be a decent chance to scope out anyone who might offer extras there if anyone here knows that since I tend to put a lot of emphasis on looks.Its completely legit, I've tried several times. Great massage though.

Niteluvr
12-22-19, 07:11
Can they just barge in on you?Yes, they can.

SteveWeen
12-22-19, 12:39
Just me or is everyone checking out all those CD players and lamps to see if they're nanny cams? Once long ago I was walking by an office and noticed that there were almost a dozen monitors and then the curtain was pulled before I could be sure where the cameras were focused. That was years ago and camera tech has come a long way since. Doe anyone else think there's a huge data storage facility somewhere in Korea just filled with massage videos?

BenderDundat
12-22-19, 15:25
Well I'm almost ready to give you guys the full review on Saturday morning delight. Been all up in it for a year now and maybe its time to share. Love it when a girl will come in early like 8:30 am so you can have privacy. Stay tuned boys. It will be great.

Benderdundat.Sorry fellas, I can't do it. I'm going to honor her wishes and support her in her decisions. I don't guess I'll be seeing her much anymore. At least not as a Saturday morning delight. She wishes to go back to massage only like she was before I met her. She always told me to like her but don't fall in love with her. I told her the same. Well I know we both failed in that category. A new girl started working there recently that knew me. Not because she had massage me before but just knew me and a lot of the girls I had seen. This new girl told her I had too many girlfriends and lots of details about what I do with all the girls I see. This hurt Saturday morning delight immensely. We were already struggling because we were getting too close to each other. The new girl was right about me and wrong at the same time. I did have too many girlfriends and I did do terrible things. That said the last 6 months to 9 months, I only wanted to see Saturday morning delight.

I think I posted a month or so back that I get close to my girls and they get close to me or something to that effect. I said it sucks sometimes. Well it really sucks now and it hurts. This one is going to hurt for a while. Maybe I'll take some time off. Maybe not.

Benderdundat.

Sgt Soros
12-22-19, 16:49
Sorry fellas, I can't do it. I'm going to honor her wishes and support her in her decisions. I don't guess I'll be seeing her much anymore. At least not as a Saturday morning delight. She wishes to go back to massage only like she was before I met her. She always told me to like her but don't fall in love with her. I told her the same. Well I know we both failed in that category. A new girl started working there recently that knew me. Not because she had massage me before but just knew me and a lot of the girls I had seen. This new girl told her I had too many girlfriends and lots of details about what I do with all the girls I see. This hurt Saturday morning delight immensely. We were already struggling because we were getting too close to each other. The new girl was right about me and wrong at the same time. I did have too many girlfriends and I did do terrible things. That said the last 6 months to 9 months, I only wanted to see Saturday morning delight.

I think I posted a month or so back that I get close to my girls and they get close to me or something to that effect. I said it sucks sometimes. Well it really sucks now and it hurts. This one is going to hurt for a while. Maybe I'll take some time off. Maybe not.

Benderdundat.I know it sucks, but as they say you should never eat where you take a crap.

Rsb621
12-23-19, 00:15
Sorry man. It's all my fault!

MrHobbyist
12-23-19, 05:56
You got to keep you mouth shut. There was a bust in Maryland in October. The cops talked to 75 male customers over 5 months. 20 of them told the cops what they were doing and 20 of them got arrested and got their names in the paper. If they ask you what you're doing, just shrug your shoulders.Admit to a massage and a massage only even if they arrest you for not "admitting" it, when court date comes, stick to your guns. Sure maybe 50 other guys admitted to more, but you only wanted a massage. That's it, nothing more just a massage. Getting a massage is not illegal.

BenderDundat
12-23-19, 08:31
Sorry man. It's all my fault!Yes it is LOL, but you were right. It was a great ride while it lasted.

Benderdundat.

FatMan247
12-23-19, 08:34
This new girl told her I had too many girlfriends and lots of details about what I do with all the girls I see. This hurt Saturday morning delight immensely. We were already struggling because we were getting too close to each other. The new girl was right about me and wrong at the same time. I did have too many girlfriends and I did do terrible things. That said the last 6 months to 9 months, I only wanted to see Saturday morning delight.

Benderdundat.I know how it feels to have a hater crash your party. Earlier this year I was having a lot of secret menu success at a parlor. Decided to take a crack at the manager and was able to lay her down a few times and soon after, my pond of pussy dried up. Found out that miss manager was cock blocking me big time. Had to pull out the black book to keep the fun going. Just found a parlor loosely associated with Ms. C. B and during my massage with the manager here, got asked flat out what I liked and assigned a girl to me just because I knew the other manager for so long (provided proof). She even pulled the girl out of her session to introduce us which was awkward but promising. Another door opens I suppose.

BenderDundat
12-23-19, 08:46
Sorry man. It's all my fault!You introduced us LOL. But you didn't tell us to do all we did for one year LOL. Once or twice a week. You are the only one who knows who Saturday morning delight is. I know you will keep it quite. Thanks man I owe you one big time.

Benderdundat.

BobSugarSmith
12-23-19, 11:13

EDIT:
Uncle LEO had the girls and mama outside in cuffs and were questioning a John. Front door was wide open. I dodged a bullet.Does anyone have an update. Can't find a single news article about this.

AcWorthDude
12-23-19, 14:38
Does anyone have an update. Can't find a single news article about this.I have tried calling but there is no answer. I have not seen a news article on it either.

Has me a bit nervous on the general area.

Lukes Diner
12-23-19, 14:49
https://www.mdjonline.com/news/prostitution-charges-at-smyrna-massage-parlor/article_bd53b168-25a0-11ea-bff6-7302ffdbda77.html

I have tried calling but there is no answer. I have not seen a news article on it either.

Has me a bit nervous on the general area.

Petey1015
12-23-19, 17:40
AcWorthDude,

There was NOT a C &D letter posted on any part of the store front.

WestsideAmp
12-23-19, 19:30
I've benefited from this forum and want to give back. Thank you guys for all the help! Here's my intel on AMPs on the west side of town. I've personally TOFTT at all of these.

Top Oasis Massage, Douglasville- legit.

Relax Massage, Douglasville- legit.

One by one, Douglasville- legit.

Cedar massage (FIB) Atlanta- got lucky a with a HJ a couple times with this younger provider but she's no longer there. Since then it's pretty legit. Went last week as matter of fact.

Cedar massage Lithia springs- legit.

K Massage- This a KAMP and I've gotten lucky (HJ) every time I've gone. Heard this place was legit but guess I worked my charm, LOL.

Golden Massage Hiram- legit.

Once again thanks for all the help. Remember experiences may vary.

WhiteOut1
12-23-19, 20:59
So far I have only had 2 experiences and 1 of them I left unhappy, so what should I expect? Like what are reasonable prices, where are some good spots on the north side of town and what should I ask for.

BobSugarSmith
12-23-19, 23:27
https://www.mdjonline.com/news/prostitution-charges-at-smyrna-massage-parlor/article_bd53b168-25a0-11ea-bff6-7302ffdbda77.htmlI'm newer to this so this is the first time people I know got busted. It sucks, anyone who have seen this before know what is the probable outcome?

Niteluvr
12-24-19, 00:14
So far I have only had 2 experiences and 1 of them I left unhappy, so what should I expect? Like what are reasonable prices, where are some good spots on the north side of town and what should I ask for.How about posting a comprehensive report on the places you visited?

Niteluvr
12-24-19, 00:15
I'm newer to this so this is the first time people I know got busted. It sucks, anyone who have seen this before know what is the probable outcome?They'll lose their business license and will probably be gone for good. As for the ladies, depends on their rap sheets. They'll probably pay a hefty fine but not do any jail time.

Niteluvr
12-24-19, 00:20
Went to Origin the other day. Ellen (Chinese) was the only one working as Sue (Korean) had just left. Ellen is 43 and not bad looking, but she's strictly legit. I knew that as I'd seen her before, but I just wanted a massage so was OK with it. Her massage skills had improved a little over last time, so I stayed for the hour. The downside was that her breath smelled like shit. Junior was draped the entire time. Paid on the way out and tipped $15 but she wasn't happy, suggesting that "most" guys tip 30% (hinting for $5 more) for an hour massage. Told her that's more than I usually tip for an hour massage. She had a sour look and I left. Will not return anytime soon.

HobbyMan51
12-24-19, 01:28
I'm newer to this so this is the first time people I know got busted. It sucks, anyone who have seen this before know what is the probable outcome?The likely outcome is that the business license will not be renewed effectively ending T+'s long Atlanta Road run. Apparently quid pro quo's and payoffs were not enough to overcome political ire and an outraged moral citizenry. The Baptists of Smyrna will sleep better tonight knowing that they can now celebrate the birth of the Baby Jeezus without fear of those dangerous and evil Asian flesh peddlers. Nice job, LE. Saving us from sexual iniquity one parlor at a time. We are so grateful.

Smyrnaguy1980
12-24-19, 12:32
The likely outcome is that the business license will not be renewed effectively ending T+'s long Atlanta Road run. Apparently quid pro quo's and payoffs were not enough to overcome political ire and an outraged moral citizenry. The Baptists of Smyrna will sleep better tonight knowing that they can now celebrate the birth of the Baby Jeezus without fear of those dangerous and evil Asian flesh peddlers. Nice job, LE. Saving us from sexual iniquity one parlor at a time. We are so grateful.Never understood why something like this was always atop of LE's priorities. They can't catch the group of thieves breaking into cars and robbing people at gunpoint but they can target and shut down a harmless massage parlor. Cobb county Count On Being Busted. Not all Baptist are alike BTW. I'm Baptist and I took a BSW into my church and did the deed during a service. Not happy about this place being closed. Ruins my month.

Niteluvr
12-24-19, 13:07
Never understood why something like this was always atop of LE's priorities. They can't catch the group of thieves breaking into cars and robbing people at gunpoint but they can target and shut down a harmless massage parlor. Cobb county Count On Being Busted. Not all Baptist are alike BTW. I'm Baptist and I took a BSW into my church and did the deed during a service. Not happy about this place being closed. Ruins my month.They do it because it's easy pickings.

BoriiDope
12-24-19, 14:30
I've benefited from this forum and want to give back. Thank you guys for all the help! Here's my intel on AMPs on the west side of town. I've personally TOFTT at all of these.

Cedar massage (FIB) Atlanta- got lucky a with a HJ a couple times with this younger provider but she's no longer there. Since then it's pretty legit. Went last week as matter of fact.

K Massage- This a KAMP and I've gotten lucky (HJ) every time I've gone. Heard this place was legit but guess I worked my charm, LOL.

Once again thanks for all the help. Remember experiences may vary.Damn I appreciate it since I be around Westside around a lot so I guess I got to hit up ATL for extras since most of the westside is legit check Kawa Spa in Carrollton.

HobbyMan51
12-24-19, 17:54
Never understood why something like this was always atop of LE's priorities. They can't catch the group of thieves breaking into cars and robbing people at gunpoint but they can target and shut down a harmless massage parlor. Cobb county Count On Being Busted. Not all Baptist are alike BTW. I'm Baptist and I took a BSW into my church and did the deed during a service. Not happy about this place being closed. Ruins my month.I blame the Baptists for everything. It's such low hanging fruit. Nice acronym, BTW.

BackInTheCut
12-25-19, 10:08
Looking for best option between little five points and Decatur. Hard to make it back and forth from adore when I'm trying to get out and back fast. Best / closest AMP and also would be interested in under the radar cmt provider with at least HE if you want to pm.

Jrody1
12-25-19, 16:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

WestsideAmp
12-25-19, 18:20
Damn I appreciate it since I be around Westside around a lot so I guess I got to hit up ATL for extras since most of the westside is legit check Kawa Spa in Carrollton.It's on my list of places to check out. They're in such a busy location it makes me a little nervous.

Jrody1
12-25-19, 19:11
Hello everyone since t got shut down a few days ago can someone state some other good ones? Thanks in advance.

Focker 2
12-25-19, 19:55
Hello everyone since t got shut down a few days ago can someone state some other good ones? Thanks in advance.If you're asking about public kamps, then the only other ones I can think of are royal and maybe tiger? Or is tiger even considered a k? I haven't been yet, but everything I've read seems to make it more a Lamp.

TaoistMaster
12-25-19, 23:39
If you're asking about public kamps, then the only other ones I can think of are royal and maybe tiger? Or is tiger even considered a k? I haven't been yet, but everything I've read seems to make it more a Lamp.What's a Lamp?

Latina?

HobbyMan51
12-26-19, 02:09
Hello everyone since t got shut down a few days ago can someone state some other good ones? Thanks in advance.If you are looking for other ones like T+ in the Marietta / Smyrna area, the answer is no. There's Q Massage on South Cobb Drive but you are unlikely to find younger providers there and it's a YMMV situation. Might have to go over to Buford Hwy or PIB to find similar T+ conditions.

HornyKojak
12-26-19, 08:03
Driving over to my gurl I pass by a place on the hill that looks inviting. Has anyone been to moon? They always seem to have a few cars in the front lot. Going to ToFTT today and see what happens. Not far from TopV so I guess it's a crap shoot.

Jrody1
12-26-19, 08:39
If you're asking about public kamps, then the only other ones I can think of are royal and maybe tiger? Or is tiger even considered a k? I haven't been yet, but everything I've read seems to make it more a Lamp.Its closed unfortunately Also the acronyms kamp and lamp I'm unfamiliar with. Can you please tell me what these are anyone? Thanks in advance.

Jrody1
12-26-19, 08:44
If you are looking for other ones like T+ in the Marietta / Smyrna area, the answer is no. There's Q Massage on South Cobb Drive but you are unlikely to find younger providers there and it's a YMMV situation. Might have to go over to Buford Hwy or PIB to find similar T+ conditions.Its no problem if the providers are older. I actually prefer older as they know what they are doing in comparison to younger ones who first start out. IF you find any good spots please message me or post them in this thread. Really want to try once to see if I like this and the city doesn't matter. I'm going to PM you since I new to this.

Volli8080
12-26-19, 09:56
Not much to report. Been to Enjoy a few times before and always left happy. Called in to ask if my fav was there and was told she's gone. Went to Kaina and y'all seem to have my fav there always booked! So went back to Enjoy and got a cute 20 something so decided to go ahead. Turns out, they've gone full legit!

Waste of time. The massage wasn't even good!And you don't know when to shut the fuck up.

BoriiDope
12-26-19, 10:30
It's on my list of places to check out. They're in such a busy location it makes me a little nervous.Another one that is on my list I went but they got signs for no sexual contact feels legit but on Rubmaps it seems like its a different story have you checked it out? I may have to try it out again and see if its truly legit or not.

RedneckStud
12-26-19, 11:06

Once again thanks for all the help. Remember experiences may vary.Escape Spa in Villa Rica is completely legit, too.

LuvThis
12-26-19, 11:44
Hey guys. Remember the day you found out that BACKPAGE was no more. We were all so sad. It was so easy to find pussy on any day at any time. Well, it's kinda like this moment of the "T" shutting down. Something will soon fill the void it leaves. With BP, the void filled was indeed CAMPs, KAMPs and places similar. There are a lot more out there that now (at least individual providers) that will give FS. Just the very fact that more places opened up after BP assumes that. Part of the fun is finding them. Part of the fun is keeping them. I only advertise here when it's a good place with HE. But I do not advertise if it's more than that. Cause LE finds out. Those owners who truly don't like that finds out (most follow here) or they just move on to $greener $ pastures. So in any case, do not despair! The void will be fulfilled.

BoriiDope
12-26-19, 11:44
Escape Spa in Villa Rica is completely legit, too.What about Oriental Spa in Villa Rica is it legit too? Have you given that place a shot?

HobbyMan51
12-26-19, 11:50
Hey guys. Remember the day you found out that BACKPAGE was no more. We were all so sad. It was so easy to find pussy on any day at any time. Well, it's kinda like this moment of the "T" shutting down. Something will soon fill the void it leaves. With BP, the void filled was indeed CAMPs, KAMPs and places similar. There are a lot more out there that now (at least individual providers) that will give FS. Just the very fact that more places opened up after BP assumes that. Part of the fun is finding them. Part of the fun is keeping them. I only advertise here when it's a good place with HE. But I do not advertise if it's more than that. Cause LE finds out. Those owners who truly don't like that finds out (most follow here) or they just move on to $greener $ pastures. So in any case, do not despair! The void will be fulfilled.Luv is exactly right. These places are like buses. One opens up about every five minutes. The void will be filled.

RedneckStud
12-26-19, 12:31
Luv is exactly right. These places are like buses. One opens up about every five minutes. The void will be filled.Trying to find a good massage on RR is a needle in a haystack. Backpage was sort of a combination of People and Huslter magazines.

I wish it would come back.

Mrallenc43
12-26-19, 13:06
Olympia. Btw, how did things go at IRelax for you earlier this year?I actually didn't go. There were so many people in the parking lot and all around. I like to be Discreet LOL.

Alin Srq
12-26-19, 13:20
What about Oriental Spa in Villa Rica is it legit too? Have you given that place a shot?I went when it first opened got 4 massage in a row with good HJ. Went back 2 more times and nothing. Even had the same girl. Must have been having heat from LEO. If I go back I'll report. Also Rose spa in Temple is legit. Go massage in Carrollton changed owners. Had 3 great massages then ever since there is a old Chinaman taking appointments so Everytime I've gone in it's come back in 20 minutes.

Also Phoenix spa is legit.

Al.

Niteluvr
12-26-19, 15:56
Luv is exactly right. These places are like buses. One opens up about every five minutes. The void will be filled.Not really. KAMPs in the ATL are on the decline overall and have been for years. CAMPs, however, are growing like the plague.

People Pleasur
12-26-19, 18:13
I went when it first opened got 4 massage in a row with good HJ. Went back 2 more times and nothing. Even had the same girl. Must have been having heat from LEO. If I go back I'll report. Also Rose spa in Temple is legit. Go massage in Carrollton changed owners. Had 3 great massages then ever since there is a old Chinaman taking appointments so Everytime I've gone in it's come back in 20 minutes.

Al.The west side is a barren desert. Carrollton has K-Spa which is a full service KAMP but the two times I have been there the talent level was low and the massage rate was high. Smyrna is about the only other option west of the city.

Azianbeaver
12-26-19, 18:23
As I was leaving from Spa 18, across the street, I noticed a solo Chamblee cruiser pull up and one officer enter Adore. It was about 3:15 pm on 12/26. Probably just a compliance check? The parking lot seemed a bit empty, so hopefully no mongers were hassled?

Spa 18, decent massage, late 40's, 1 bill out the door.

Stay safe out there!

The Beav.

Erik Shawn
12-26-19, 21:02
Visited massage season in dawsonville a few days ago and saw Amy. Asked about the TS and got it. It's pretty nice, and she didn't put a cloth over junior on the flip though she didn't touch junior either. The massage was pretty good, which is what I was looking for. She let me go undraped, which is cool. She massaged my glutes a lot but not much crack action. On the flip she covered me with a towel, which is not a good sign. Then later she removed it and she started rubbing my chest and belly, which is another good sign but she never touched junior. She grazed my balls just barely, and when she got to my dick, which was laying to the side, she went around it like driving around a mountain road. I can't tell if she offers HE, but something tells me she does. I wanted to let her make the moves, and she did a little but not enough. She's a sweet lady. 60/15.

If anyone has further info, PM me.

BoriiDope
12-27-19, 00:20
I went when it first opened got 4 massage in a row with good HJ. Went back 2 more times and nothing. Even had the same girl. Must have been having heat from LEO. If I go back I'll report. Also Rose spa in Temple is legit. Go massage in Carrollton changed owners. Had 3 great massages then ever since there is a old Chinaman taking appointments so Everytime I've gone in it's come back in 20 minutes.

Al.Gone twice to Oriental and nothing in Rubmaps don't know if they are accurate on there mention a girl who works there Alice may cough up for Premium to see the reviews and maybe cause they have a sign that says they don't offer sexual services not to ask either so idk if I go again I'll do a report thanks Al!

Worf359
12-27-19, 03:12
As I was leaving from Spa 18, across the street, I noticed a solo Chamblee cruiser pull up and one officer enter Adore. It was about 3:15 pm on 12/26. Probably just a compliance check? The parking lot seemed a bit empty, so hopefully no mongers were hassled?

Stay safe out there!

The Beav.He had to pick up his Christmas gift.

Alin Srq
12-27-19, 09:02
Gone twice to Oriental and nothing in Rubmaps don't know if they are accurate on there mention a girl who works there Alice may cough up for Premium to see the reviews and maybe cause they have a sign that says they don't offer sexual services not to ask either so idk if I go again I'll do a report thanks Al!Alice is who I saw, my first 4 visits I had her. No problem with a great massage and nice finish. Next time great massage then would not do happy ending. I gave her a 10 for a tip She gives me the sad face. I told her you get better tip when I leave happy. I waited a month went back and same thing.

Al.

HornyKojak
12-27-19, 12:44
Driving over to my gurl I pass by a place on the hill that looks inviting. Has anyone been to moon? They always seem to have a few cars in the front lot. Going to ToFTT today and see what happens. Not far from TopV so I guess it's a crap shoot.I popped in for hopefully a decent massage. Got there same day as big padded panties so Lucy was only handy for a good rubbing. Raincheck on the servicing. Will be back when the crimson visitor goes away. Nice big room too!

Niteluvr
12-27-19, 13:35
Visited massage season in dawsonville a few days ago and saw Amy. Asked about the TS and got it. It's pretty nice, and she didn't put a cloth over junior on the flip though she didn't touch junior either. The massage was pretty good, which is what I was looking for. She let me go undraped, which is cool. She massaged my glutes a lot but not much crack action. On the flip she covered me with a towel, which is not a good sign. Then later she removed it and she started rubbing my chest and belly, which is another good sign but she never touched junior. She grazed my balls just barely, and when she got to my dick, which was laying to the side, she went around it like driving around a mountain road. I can't tell if she offers HE, but something tells me she does. I wanted to let her make the moves, and she did a little but not enough. She's a sweet lady. 60/15.

If anyone has further info, PM me.Never heard of anyone getting extras there. Tried myself several years ago and haven't been back.

HornyKojak
12-27-19, 16:00
Nice little spinners are always a treat. Ginas massage was real good but time got shorted 15 min. Serious GPS but did get it worked out. Ginger will return in Jan. I was told. Something to look forward to in 2020.

Atlantaasian
12-27-19, 17:40

Stay safe out there!

The Beav.OMG! I was actually in there when the police officer came in the store. It scared me seeing him there but he was actually grabbing keys from his friend that was getting a massage. What are the chances of this. You can't make this crap up. LMFAO!

BoriiDope
12-27-19, 19:27
Alice is who I saw, my first 4 visits I had her. No problem with a great massage and nice finish. Next time great massage then would not do happy ending. I gave her a 10 for a tip She gives me the sad face. I told her you get better tip when I leave happy. I waited a month went back and same thing.

Al.If she gives a good Massage I'll at least give her a try then I'll check her out and do my own report in the Barren Desert known as Westside LOL is she young or older? Regardless I'll see on Tuesday and Report back.

Martyr
12-28-19, 08:29
Stopped by Fuji Massage and just want to share. Greeted by four girls sitting in the lobby sofa who were very nice. Two of them are very young and cute. I am glad I got a massage from one of the young girls, Cici. She is really beautiful, with cute, pretty face. Let me just say that the massage was very good. She relieved all of my back pain and gave me all the time. They also gave me a discount card when I left. I will definitely come back to try other girls too.

UnknownX
12-28-19, 10:01
Has anybody been here recently? Rubmaps suggest theres more women working here other than wendy. . Last time I went my hand left smelling like fish sticks. Thus, causing me not to return. Wonder if new management took over. May toftt.

RudyMantooth
12-28-19, 10:01
Stopped by earlier this week hoping for Mindy but she was busy. Chose Hanna then was talked into a four hand massage with Hannah and "Wee Wee". Massage itself was very relaxing. All four hands were out to good use. Not bragging, their hands are small. 1. 2 house for double. 60 per tip.

UnknownX
12-28-19, 10:08
Been a couple of times since samantha has been owning the place. Multiple times seen Lexi from wellbeing and Ellen.

Ellen, good massage, decent looking, not sure on age. And that's about it. Covered whole time no hints of extras pretty sure legit. .

Lexi on the other hand is iffy depending on the day I guess. . Had rapport with her from wellbeing, so had no problem getting more acquainted with her here. . First time nothing, decent massage, little hints of extras, asked said not this time. Next time, same good massage, drape of whole time. On flip, give the signal, she okays and says she wants 60, I say yeah topless (big tits, wanted to see them.) She obliges and does the deed. . Next time I'm thinking everything's good. . On the flip she has complete amnesia of what happened the previous visit, left unhappy. Haven't returned.

Apollo007
12-28-19, 10:35
The owner from Li's has opened another spot up S. Cobb Dr. Towards Marietta in the Walmart Center. Right before The Big Chicken. Looked like some nice young talent from what I saw. Pretty good massage and I left happy. 50+40.

Heavy traffic parking lot if you go during the day.

Skip15
12-28-19, 11:47
Just an FYI but I had to go to Walmart and I did see 3 pretty hot babes going into this place (presumably they work there as it was early in the am) a couple of days ago.

All looked to be under 30 no old Mamasan types at all. It is a busy place though. Sorry no name entrance just says "Massage".

The owner from Li's has opened another spot up S. Cobb Dr. Towards Marietta in the Walmart Center. Right before The Big Chicken. Looked like some nice young talent from what I saw. Pretty good massage and I left happy. 50+40.

Heavy traffic parking lot if you go during the day.

LuvThis
12-28-19, 12:20

Heavy traffic parking lot if you go during the day.Omgosh dude. This store has been open for at least 3 years! It is the store where I really learned to monger. A number of girls have gone on to operate their own stores. This store tends to have young girls! I love them all.

HobbyMan51
12-28-19, 12:22

Heavy traffic parking lot if you go during the day.Actually that's on Cobb Pkwy otherwise known as Hwy. 41. There is no Walmart on South Cobb Dr.

SoreGuy
12-28-19, 13:48
OMG! I was actually in there when the police officer came in the store. It scared me seeing him there but he was actually grabbing keys from his friend that was getting a massage. What are the chances of this. You can't make this crap up. LMFAO!Geeez! If his friend goes there then he definitely knows what's up. It's not a green light by any stretch of the imagination but seems like he's got better things to do than bother those women.

Still, standard rule applies, don't trust the cops.

MalongJohnson
12-28-19, 13:57
I hope it's not for good. Wanted to see here in a week or so.

Called today.

Linda is gone.

😔..

Killakill
12-28-19, 14:47
Had a sweet dream earlier this week. Saw Veronica I'd put her in her 40's. Petite with a slight pouch. Kept calling me handsome and pretty man so I knew I was in for a good time. Started with a massage and asked me what I wanted about 10 minutes in. I started meowing and she laughed and said okay baby. Started CBJ and got naked. Bit of a pouch in her but not too bad. After a couple of minutes and I was at full mast. Rcg, doggie and finished in mish. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. 160 total.

Niteluvr
12-28-19, 16:36
Had a sweet dream earlier this week. Saw Veronica I'd put her in her 40's. Petite with a slight pouch. Kept calling me handsome and pretty man so I knew I was in for a good time. Started with a massage and asked me what I wanted about 10 minutes in. I started meowing and she laughed and said okay baby. Started CBJ and got naked. Bit of a pouch in her but not too bad. After a couple of minutes and I was at full mast. Rcg, doggie and finished in mish. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. 160 total.Sweat Dream off of PIB?

LuvThis
12-28-19, 17:25
Actually that's on Cobb Pkwy otherwise known as Hwy. 41. There is no Walmart on South Cobb Dr.Yes. Good catch HobbyMan. So actually at that point it's called South Cobb Parkway or Cobb Parkway South. Roswell Rd (Big Chicken) is the dividing line.

BradNoxy1
12-28-19, 17:49
Had a sweet dream earlier this week. Saw Veronica I'd put her in her 40's. Petite with a slight pouch. Kept calling me handsome and pretty man so I knew I was in for a good time. Started with a massage and asked me what I wanted about 10 minutes in. I started meowing and she laughed and said okay baby. Started CBJ and got naked. Bit of a pouch in her but not too bad. After a couple of minutes and I was at full mast. Rcg, doggie and finished in mish. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. 160 total.Location? The only 'sweet dream' I know of doesn't have a Veronica.

HornyKojak
12-28-19, 20:34
Had a sweet dream earlier this week. Saw Veronica I'd put her in her 40's. Petite with a slight pouch. Kept calling me handsome and pretty man so I knew I was in for a good time. Started with a massage and asked me what I wanted about 10 minutes in. I started meowing and she laughed and said okay baby. Started CBJ and got naked. Bit of a pouch in her but not too bad. After a couple of minutes and I was at full mast. Rcg, doggie and finished in mish. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. 160 total.Kinda sounds familiar but the name is different. Where this at?

CagerCoach
12-28-19, 20:44
Anyone have info on any of the Gainesville Spas. Waste of time? Any one of them a sure thing?

Bill Manly
12-28-19, 21:10
Meet this girl on Wechat, she works at Sunny Day Spa on Lower Roswell in Marietta. Any Intel on this place before I go?Amy used to text and WeChat me and finally got the message to dial it back. She had someone I don't know randomly text me the address and phone of sunny (I asked how they got my number). This is likely to mean more to you if you know Amy.

MassageAwesome
12-28-19, 21:23

.She may have went out of town for the holidays. Check back after New Years.

MassageAwesome
12-28-19, 23:45
https://www.mdjonline.com/news/prostitution-charges-at-smyrna-massage-parlor/article_bd53b168-25a0-11ea-bff6-7302ffdbda77.html

I know this was talked about last week. Just saw this link in case y’all wanted more info.

HornyKojak
12-29-19, 11:09

.Mamasan said she'd be back in Jan. Had another Latina available though.

WestsideAmp
12-29-19, 18:43
Thinking of hitting up PZ massage this week. Anyone have updated intel that could help?

BoriiDope
12-29-19, 19:24
Mamasan said she'd be back in Jan. Had another Latina available though.Went Last Night before catching up with some friends asked the Mamasan if Linda was available she said there is no Linda and after hearing a lot of her from this forum hope she comes back January then!

Worf359
12-29-19, 19:59
Finally broke through here with Tina. I've seen her a half dozen times over the past two months. Got her little b,s out on the 2nd visit but she put up good resistance the next two visits. Saw her the week of Christmas and was able to rub on her little button. Bingo that was like turning on the water hose. She wouldn't do FS without a cover so this time I went in ready. She put up token resistance saying not here but after the flood gates opened it was good. Great grip but she needs lots of practice with her BJ skills. After the deed just kinda cuddled up together she smiled and said you very bad man. I don't know what it is but I have found that Beijing girls are slower to admit that they like you. Big city arrogance I guess. House fee plus. 8 was the tip and she just smiled.

Killakill
12-29-19, 21:37
Location? The only 'sweet dream' I know of doesn't have a Veronica.Yes, the one and only Sweet Dream off PIB. Might have been Valencia or Vanessa. Started with a V LOL.

MrNatURL
12-30-19, 02:19
Just me or is everyone checking out all those CD players and lamps to see if they're nanny cams? Once long ago I was walking by an office and noticed that there were almost a dozen monitors and then the curtain was pulled before I could be sure where the cameras were focused. That was years ago and camera tech has come a long way since. Doe anyone else think there's a huge data storage facility somewhere in Korea just filled with massage videos?Kim Jong Un has personally asked me if I could not be so rough with my "white horse dong" when seeing his cousin in the US.

MotorheadBiker
12-30-19, 12:23
Any info on her https://atlanta.rubratings.com/142962 ?

LuvThis
12-30-19, 13:51
Finally broke through here with Tina. I've seen her a half dozen times over the past two months. Got her little b,s out on the 2nd visit but she put up good resistance the next two visits. Saw her the week of Christmas and was able to rub on her little button. Bingo that was like turning on the water hose. She wouldn't do FS without a cover so this time I went in ready. She put up token resistance saying not here but after the flood gates opened it was good. Great grip but she needs lots of practice with her BJ skills. After the deed just kinda cuddled up together she smiled and said you very bad man. I don't know what it is but I have found that Beijing girls are slower to admit that they like you. Big city arrogance I guess. House fee plus. 8 was the tip and she just smiled.Omgosh!! What a great deal? Do you think only Tina or will the other girls too?

MassageAwesome
12-30-19, 18:42
Thinking of hitting up PZ massage this week. Anyone have updated intel that could help?Ill be back there the next couple weeks. I'm a regular there. No matter who you get you'll leave happy.

WestsideAmp
12-30-19, 18:55
Ill be back there the next couple weeks. I'm a regular there. No matter who you get you'll leave happy.Thanks! I'll give it a try this week and share my experience.

SuppaMan
12-30-19, 19:16
Had severe back pain few weeks back, went to Yini massage during the day. Have been there earlier with wife for a legit massage. This time the welcome girl was wearing a nice dress, earlier had seen her in their usual shirt pants. Massage was offered by a middle age Asian lady, explained her the back pain. She did a combination of Thai and deep tissue. Which resulted in exposure of my privates. Dint matter as I am still assuming it's still a legit massage. On the flip she asked me to flip without covering me. And started talking about how they are underpaid and asked me if I wanted legs or chest. By that time I am hard and asked for chest. Negotiated for. 4 as tip and finished happily. Allowed bare roaming on the top.

BenderDundat
12-30-19, 19:25
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

BenderDundat posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lotsoffun
12-30-19, 19:29
I saw Kayla, do you have to say one of the best massages I've ever had but nothing extra even hinted at. What is too bad she's is really hot but like I said the massage was great. The thing is for the last year so this was my go to place for a HJ. Anyone else see this change there, or know something I don't?

Peppers03
12-30-19, 21:06
Tomorrow ill be traveling through the canton and gainsville areas. Any recommendations getting a massage from a thick or large tits / ass lady? Asian is fine but want to try other ethnicitys for roughly the same 60/40 ish leaving happy.

Rsb621
12-30-19, 22:04
Omgosh!! What a great deal? Do you think only Tina or will the other girls too?Oh my! You must have major game! I been seeing her often for quite some time and only been blessed with good service and great massage. My hats off to you.

ReggieGod
12-31-19, 00:07
Finally broke through here with Tina. I've seen her a half dozen times over the past two months. Got her little b,s out on the 2nd visit but she put up good resistance the next two visits. Saw her the week of Christmas and was able to rub on her little button. Bingo that was like turning on the water hose. She wouldn't do FS without a cover so this time I went in ready. She put up token resistance saying not here but after the flood gates opened it was good. Great grip but she needs lots of practice with her BJ skills. After the deed just kinda cuddled up together she smiled and said you very bad man. I don't know what it is but I have found that Beijing girls are slower to admit that they like you. Big city arrogance I guess. House fee plus. 8 was the tip and she just smiled.What is this place bareback intercourse.

HobbyMan51
12-31-19, 01:16
Yes, the one and only Sweet Dream off PIB. Might have been Valencia or Vanessa. Started with a V LOL.Whatever her name is I only know of one provider there and she ain't what I would call petite. Nicely shaped, mind you, but not petite.

HobbyMan51
12-31-19, 01:22
In the For What It's Worth Department: Was driving by the place tonight and decided to pull in to see what if anything was going on. The open light was on and flashing and lights were on inside. No cars around anywhere either in front or behind the location. So there you go.

Niteluvr
12-31-19, 08:03
Whatever her name is I only know of one provider there and she ain't what I would call petite. Nicely shaped, mind you, but not petite.Michelle always told me she had a co-worker but I never saw anyone else. Maybe this Vanessa could be the mysterious, other woman?

MunchMacoochie
12-31-19, 09:55
Just me or is everyone checking out all those CD players and lamps to see if they're nanny cams? Once long ago I was walking by an office and noticed that there were almost a dozen monitors and then the curtain was pulled before I could be sure where the cameras were focused. That was years ago and camera tech has come a long way since. Doe anyone else think there's a huge data storage facility somewhere in Korea just filled with massage videos?I've been wondering if they network or have a website like this one or something.

I went to a place in Roswell a few weeks ago, been there only 2 times before and quite some time ago, and was pleasantly surprised by getting a young very top-heavy girl.

Yum.

Massage was great, bewbies were amazing. No menu, no negotiations, no quid pro quo. Overall great time.

So during clean-up she says, "The girls all like you, your personality."

Girls? Which girls? I never met this one before and didn't recognize the other girls there. Had me a little curious about how they might be screening us. Sending photos around or something.

Niteluvr
12-31-19, 11:39
In the For What It's Worth Department: Was driving by the place tonight and decided to pull in to see what if anything was going on. The open light was on and flashing and lights were on inside. No cars around anywhere either in front or behind the location. So there you go.Would be best to go in and verify that they're open for business.

LuvThis
12-31-19, 12:50
Oh my! You must have major game! I been seeing her often for quite some time and only been blessed with good service and great massage. My hats off to you.I agree. I wouldn't go there expecting that kind of service from Tina or anyone else. I would know if that's available. This place is a great spot but trust me when I say that's not going to happen here. I agree with other post here that the massage has been on point and the service is good. $80 for all that. No way. Sounds to me like he is trying to cause trouble.

Atlantaasian
12-31-19, 14:07
Omgosh!! What a great deal? Do you think only Tina or will the other girls too?C'Mon. Man. Most people are not going to get that type of service from an CAMP. If it's true good for him but for most of us it's not going to happen. Only in our wildest dreams.

Atlantaasian
12-31-19, 14:11
Michelle always told me she had a co-worker but I never saw anyone else. Maybe this Vanessa could be the mysterious, other woman?I don't think so. Michelle works alone.

Worf359
12-31-19, 15:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HobbyMan51
12-31-19, 16:56
Would be best to go in and verify that they're open for business.I'll leave that for someone else since I didn't care to get out of the car and go inside at the time. It was surprising that the sign was on and lights on inside but I pass by there quite often and have seen no activity there since the bust. If they are open doing whatever my opinion is they will be open just long enough for their license to be revoked at the next city council meeting.

HobbyMan51
12-31-19, 16:59
Michelle always told me she had a co-worker but I never saw anyone else. Maybe this Vanessa could be the mysterious, other woman?I know a couple of guys who see her regularly and they have not mentioned anyone else being there with her either.

Killakill
12-31-19, 18:14
Michelle always told me she had a co-worker but I never saw anyone else. Maybe this Vanessa could be the mysterious, other woman?Whoever it was I got that pusssay! Could have gave me a fake name. She might not want a bunch of brothas asking for her LOL! I know I can cum back tho.

AcWorthDude
12-31-19, 18:23
Went to coco, had a cute younger girl. But no luck. Kept me covered the whole time. No hint of extras. 1 hour. 50/10.

Ly massage. Same. No luck. Didn't even massage my front. 40/10.

Damnit.

Anubis06
12-31-19, 19:53
What you believe / think does not change facts. Oh do me a favor. The next time you go see Tina and your groping and grabbing please be mindful of the gold cross around her neck. She got it almost a month ago and I know she would be upset if it got broken. Thanks.Nice touch with the details about the cross. Too often because it wasnt their experience people on here call others a liar.

LuvThis
12-31-19, 20:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Anubis06
12-31-19, 21:02
Ha ha. She wears a cross. Does not prove you had FS for $80 tip. You can see her jewelry way before you come close to FS. Plus sharing your escapades in the manner you did even if real, is not helpful to Kaina business. Even if it was real, telling mongers and LE to come "try her out" for such a ridiculous price is a disaster for her. Lose her job or arrested. Tell you what, PM me and we can make an appointment to meet at Kaina and let Tina verify your story.You are wayyyy tooo emotionally invested. No it isn't proof of anything. There is no level of "evidence" or "proof" that is irrefutable over the internet dude.

FatMan247
01-01-20, 03:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Apollo007
01-01-20, 12:36
[Deleted by Admin]

WellNowBender
01-01-20, 17:38
Went to check out Sunny Day Spa off Johnson Ferry a couple of weeks ago. Two nice looking tall and well shaped ladies. One was smoking hot IMO. I wound up with the other. Massage was actually very good. Service was excellent. Standard 60/40 and will repeat. Maybe I'll try the other girl. I didn't get her name.

WellNowBender
01-01-20, 17:42
So I checked out Kaina a couple of days ago. Asked for Tina. Said not working. Drew Coco. Very nice. Massage was better than average 60/40. Will repeat. Saw a couple of nice looking girls. Will try another next time.

Wellbender.

WellNowBender
01-01-20, 17:45
[Deleted by Admin]

WellNowBender
01-01-20, 17:47
I don't think so. Michelle works alone.Yes she does, or did anyway.

Wellbender.

WellNowBender
01-01-20, 17:53
Had severe back pain few weeks back, went to Yini massage during the day. Have been there earlier with wife for a legit massage. This time the welcome girl was wearing a nice dress, earlier had seen her in their usual shirt pants. Massage was offered by a middle age Asian lady, explained her the back pain. She did a combination of Thai and deep tissue. Which resulted in exposure of my privates. Dint matter as I am still assuming it's still a legit massage. On the flip she asked me to flip without covering me. And started talking about how they are underpaid and asked me if I wanted legs or chest. By that time I am hard and asked for chest. Negotiated for. 4 as tip and finished happily. Allowed bare roaming on the top.I've always thought this place, H, and Natural were all legit. Maybe I'll try it out soon. Its close to my home. If you can pm me the name I'd be grateful so I don't waste a trip and get someone else LOL.

Wellbender.

FatMan247
01-01-20, 19:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Worf359
01-01-20, 19:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dawgs91
01-01-20, 20:51
Had severe back pain few weeks back, went to Yini massage during the day. Have been there earlier with wife for a legit massage. This time the welcome girl was wearing a nice dress, earlier had seen her in their usual shirt pants. Massage was offered by a middle age Asian lady, explained her the back pain. She did a combination of Thai and deep tissue. Which resulted in exposure of my privates. Dint matter as I am still assuming it's still a legit massage. On the flip she asked me to flip without covering me. And started talking about how they are underpaid and asked me if I wanted legs or chest. By that time I am hard and asked for chest. Negotiated for. 4 as tip and finished happily. Allowed bare roaming on the top.Long time lurker first time poster. As a veteran I have always benefited from a good massage. They have always given a legit good pressure massage. Would be nice if I didn't have to leave there just to drive to Spa18 or adore to get a nice ending. Always liked adore over spa18. Better looking girls who most of the time don't have GPS. Happy New Year everyone.

Garthie1
01-01-20, 20:56

I know this was talked about last week. Just saw this link in case yall wanted more info.'Dildos' made me laugh.

I know some of you have fetishes, but who's going to an AMP to use a dildo? LOL.

SuppaMan
01-01-20, 21:31
She did tell me her name but I cannot remember, she also shared her number which I pretended to take but discarded. As didn't want to get into it. She said once a week she take a off (mostly Monday) and can do out calls. She also said next time I come she will offer BBBJ.

Description: Asian lady in 40's bit on a heavier side.

Tip: Go during the day on weekdays when the business is slow and you are in demand.

I've always thought this place, H, and Natural were all legit. Maybe I'll try it out soon. Its close to my home. If you can pm me the name I'd be grateful so I don't waste a trip and get someone else LOL.

Wellbender.

SuppaMan
01-01-20, 21:34
Frequent visitor at H. Best legit massage for me. After Yini experience have not gone there back. I still feel it is a legit massage and I got lucky. Because during the weekends, there used to be families enjoying chair massages.

I've always thought this place, H, and Natural were all legit. Maybe I'll try it out soon. Its close to my home. If you can pm me the name I'd be grateful so I don't waste a trip and get someone else LOL.

Wellbender.

Admin2
01-02-20, 00:28
If you guys were posting this pointless drama on the fight thread nothing would be happening. This thread is for men who wish to post about experiences at massage parlors not for men who want to post their thoughts about other men.

As for the guys telling guys what not to post, you will never be off of moderation again and if it happens a second time you will be banned. Nothing on this forum has ever been used by LE in any way because it's hearsay. You can know that because not a single one of the two million posts on this forum has ever been used in court.

MP's get busted when neighbors complain.

A2

TheTruth6300
01-02-20, 00:33
Was in Cartersville the other day and stopped by ABR since I never been there before. Ring bell and older lady answers and takes me to room. She told me to get comfortable and that it was $60 and to leave on stand for girl. So she leaves and I get comfortable and leave money and walks in a Lady in her late 30's Early 40's with some nice man made breast with a little tattoo on one, and a small booty with a heart tattoo on it, sorry I didn't get her name. I asked if I could get a TS but she said it was broken leaking water which sucked cause I was looking forward to one.

So Down to business I lay down face first and she gives a pretty nice massage actually which I wasn't expecting. Starting from my head down to my feet and everywhere in between. She gets to my ass area and kind of reaches under and I raise up and she asked if I like I said yes, she plays with jr a little and plays around my hole but not in LOL. She tells me to flip over and asked me what I wanted I said everything. She asked how much I said $120 and she didn't say nothing. So she gets naked and starts sucking on my chest and getting me going even with a little finger in the ass which I'm ok with to a point LOL. I suck on her breast some and finger kitty. She proceeds to put rubber on with her mouth and gets on top and rides me cow girl for a little bit which was pretty nice and then she asked me to do doggy which I Didn't mind doing and ended up finish doing her that way. So she lays there a minute and gets me a wet towel to get lotion off and clean up with. Funny thing about it she never put her clothes back on she walked me to the door butt naked LOL.

But in general it was a good time and I'll be going back again. The girl was nice and seemed to enjoy what she doing. It was $180 out the door.

FatMan247
01-02-20, 04:37
Stopped by Origin because I was in the area and it's been a year since my last visit plus I had to try Ellen as I hear she's awful. It took awhile for her to get to the room so I sat up on the table, sword and shield in hand (phone and gum). The phone for my quick attack exit and the gum to battle that dragon she's carrying in her throat.

Anyway, in walks Ellen and she's pretty attractive (sword sheathed). Towel on, I got up and gave her a hug and pretended to know her. That damn dragon attacked from a foot away (touche dragon). Whipped out the gum, ate a piece and offered her one as well (dragon slain).

She has a great personality and talks A LOT but the massage was subpar. Medium pressure with hard mixed in for the trouble spots. She kept using fast short strokes while massaging which felt like someone trying to shake me awake so not relaxing at all. On the flip I discovered that my shield had worn off and that dragon had been flying around the room for some time. She covers me and I ask for the rest of my time to be spent on legs. No tease and fully covered the entire time. 60/20 OTD.

WellNowBender
01-02-20, 08:23
Long time lurker first time poster. As a veteran I have always benefited from a good massage. They have always given a legit good pressure massage. Would be nice if I didn't have to leave there just to drive to Spa18 or adore to get a nice ending. Always liked adore over spa18. Better looking girls who most of the time don't have GPS. Happy New Year everyone.Place is very legit. I got a very good massage but no hints of anything else. I'm ok with that. I mean, I'd like a HJ LOL but that's it for me. That said I think I'd rather have a great massage and no HJ than a bad massage and HJ.

Well now.

ComTech42
01-02-20, 11:02
Long time lurker first time poster. As a veteran I have always benefited from a good massage. They have always given a legit good pressure massage. Would be nice if I didn't have to leave there just to drive to Spa18 or adore to get a nice ending. Always liked adore over spa18. Better looking girls who most of the time don't have GPS. Happy New Year everyone.Yini. Good name for a New Guy. I wonder how many Vets out there recognize it?

Niteluvr
01-02-20, 11:12
Stopped by Origin because I was in the area and it's been a year since my last visit plus I had to try Ellen as I hear she's awful. It took awhile for her to get to the room so I sat up on the table, sword and shield in hand (phone and gum). The phone for my quick attack exit and the gum to battle that dragon she's carrying in her throat.

Anyway, in walks Ellen and she's pretty attractive (sword sheathed). Towel on, I got up and gave her a hug and pretended to know her. That damn dragon attacked from a foot away (touche dragon). Whipped out the gum, ate a piece and offered her one as well (dragon slain).

She has a great personality and talks A LOT but the massage was subpar. Medium pressure with hard mixed in for the trouble spots. She kept using fast short strokes while massaging which felt like someone trying to shake me awake so not relaxing at all. On the flip I discovered that my shield had worn off and that dragon had been flying around the room for some time. She covers me and I ask for the rest of my time to be spent on legs. No tease and fully covered the entire time. 60/20 OTD.Well, at least now you know that everything that's been posted about Ellen is true. If she'd clean up that shit breath and offer extras I'd return.

FunTime15
01-02-20, 11:49
Have been out of the hobby for a little over a year. Surprised I actually remember my log in. But I'm headed to Atlanta in the next couple of days and just looking for suggestions on MPs that I am most likely to leave happy. I'm hoping for FS for anything would be good. Appreciate any tips. I also plans to visit a couple of the strip clubs. Follies seems to be a good shot for extra from what I've read on here.

RenzoLaFlare
01-02-20, 12:15
Okay guys. I'm looking for a KAMP with an older provider! Any recommendations?

B Daddy17
01-02-20, 13:30
Okay guys. I'm looking for a KAMP with an older provider! Any recommendations?All of them!

Niteluvr
01-02-20, 13:43
Have been out of the hobby for a little over a year. Surprised I actually remember my log in. But I'm headed to Atlanta in the next couple of days and just looking for suggestions on MPs that I am most likely to leave happy. I'm hoping for FS for anything would be good. Appreciate any tips. I also plans to visit a couple of the strip clubs. Follies seems to be a good shot for extra from what I've read on here.Hit the ones on Piedmont Rd: Gold Spa, St. Jame, and Aromatherapy.

JakeAndbake
01-02-20, 14:58
Anyone have info on any of the Gainesville Spas. Waste of time? Any one of them a sure thing?Terrachi is my go to. Always leave with pep in my step.

AncientAlien
01-02-20, 15:18
Stopped by New You massage on Holcomb Bridge rd. Woman who greeted me was the only one there and she wasn't dressed for success, grabbed a card and left $60 for an hour. Next headed to Easy Massage just down the road and drew Jenny nice figure appeared to be the only one there. Nice massage roaming allowed OTC, I did offer quite a bit to see her top but she kept saying I can't. 100 out the door.

GorosDawg
01-02-20, 15:44
So I checked out Kaina a couple of days ago. Asked for Tina. Said not working. Drew Coco. Very nice. Massage was better than average 60/40. Will repeat. Saw a couple of nice looking girls. Will try another next time.

Wellbender.The same thing happened to me Wellbender. I got Amy when Tina was not available. Very pleasant girl. Massage was just average. Very small up top but nips were fun. A little bit of light kissing during countdown to blast off was a nice touch! 60/40 and I did not have to ask for anything. Next time I may just do 30 minutes and skip the back massage.

GorosDawg
01-02-20, 16:41

Wellbender.I was not able to see Tina either. I got Amy. Massage was just average. On the flip although she was very small up top the nips were fun. Light kissing during countdown to blast off was a nice touch! 60/40 and I did not have to ask for anything. Next time will probably just do 30 minutes and skip back massage.

Killakill
01-02-20, 17:15
[Deleted by Admin]

Dick M Good
01-02-20, 20:48
I am not finding anything on Holcomb Bridge for a New You massage. Do you have a link or an exact address?

Stopped by New You massage on Holcomb Bridge rd. Woman who greeted me was the only one there and she wasn't dressed for success, grabbed a card and left $60 for an hour. Next headed to Easy Massage just down the road and drew Jenny nice figure appeared to be the only one there. Nice massage roaming allowed OTC, I did offer quite a bit to see her top but she kept saying I can't. 100 out the door.

FatMan247
01-02-20, 22:16
I am not finding anything on Holcomb Bridge for a New You massage. Do you have a link or an exact address?I googled New You Massage and it came right up, first result.

Niteluvr
01-02-20, 23:40
I am not finding anything on Holcomb Bridge for a New You massage. Do you have a link or an exact address?Type New You Massage Roswell into Google search and it pops right up.

Funbr202
01-03-20, 00:16
I am not finding anything on Holcomb Bridge for a New You massage. Do you have a link or an exact address?710 Holcomb Bridge Rd.

BoriiDope
01-03-20, 09:50
Have been out of the hobby for a little over a year. Surprised I actually remember my log in. But I'm headed to Atlanta in the next couple of days and just looking for suggestions on MPs that I am most likely to leave happy. I'm hoping for FS for anything would be good. Appreciate any tips. I also plans to visit a couple of the strip clubs. Follies seems to be a good shot for extra from what I've read on here.I'm still a newbie but if you are still in the area try out Sauna One the provider I had was cute and very nice! Any questions feel free to send me a PM!

WellNowBender
01-03-20, 12:32
I am not finding anything on Holcomb Bridge for a New You massage. Do you have a link or an exact address?Never liked that place. Much better options all around.