PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

Wizard22
09-07-18, 12:47
Enjoyed their table shower enough to drive right past Lu, Great Wall, and youngs although they are excellent.As of yesterday afternoon it is still dark with a pink "stop work" sign on the door.

Runon99
09-07-18, 13:56
As far as opening later is concerned, some of those girls have families to go home to plus after already spending 12 hours at their places they are tired and ready to get out of there.Absolutely, I don't begrudge any of them for wanting to leave at whatever time. If I get to one of these places less than an hour before closing and they ask if a half hour is okay, I always say yes and try to be respectful / considerate. At the end they always tell me to come earlier so I can enjoy a full hour.

Some places / girls are happy to stay late, however. There's a place I've been to a few times where I just have to get there by 9:30 ish and an hour session will be no problem and the girl will probably still try to upsell me for 90 minutes.

The place on Habersham / Piedmont stays open late, period. I just wish it was better in other ways.

Bassmaster
09-07-18, 14:22
Been going to Top V for a while and have avoided Rose which is a solid 3 Wood north of Top V. Had gone to Rose when it opened and had a great experience with Coco, following that they upsell pressure was a turn off and the BBBJ never happened again.

Has anybody been there lately? The girls were pretty and I am wondering if the popularity of Top V has them rethinking their tactics. I am thinking no and have no plans to go.

Bassmaster
09-07-18, 14:27
A few reported LEO at Top V, went last week and they were quite busy with some new girls. Drew YoYo, who is very cute and also very tiny. Got her to take her shirt off revealing her Almost A's, but she wanted way to much to completely strip so I passed and enjoyed a decent massage and HE.

While trying to relax, the guy in the next room was trying to negotiate his massage rate and ended up leaving after his request was denied. Any of you guys have a prosthetic leg? He was so loud I could hear the conversation as he lobbied for a discount based on him missing a leg. His logic was there was less of him to massage and he thought that should lower the rate. He may have been able to get the discount if he wasn't so loud and annoying, I had to chuckle while listening. Pretty sure they were happy he left.

DelaField
09-07-18, 14:54
Wouldn't it be great if the site also had listings by parlor name and posts regarding that location could be looked at easier. Just saying.

Dudeatl
09-07-18, 15:12
A few reported LEO at Top V, went last week and they were quite busy with some new girls. Drew YoYo, who is very cute and also very tiny. Got her to take her shirt off revealing her Almost A's, but she wanted way to much to completely strip so I passed and enjoyed a decent massage and HE.

While trying to relax, the guy in the next room was trying to negotiate his massage rate and ended up leaving after his request was denied. Any of you guys have a prosthetic leg? He was so loud I could hear the conversation as he lobbied for a discount based on him missing a leg. His logic was there was less of him to massage and he thought that should lower the rate. He may have been able to get the discount if he wasn't so loud and annoying, I had to chuckle while listening. Pretty sure they were happy he left.I was also curious about last week so I also stopped by as well. In the past my experience had been a lousy massage, mechanical, get you out the door by a better that average looking girl. I will co-sign on the yoyo report-she is all about the Benjamin's. The only thing good about the experience was that I did find her quite attractive.

BillDavis007
09-07-18, 15:40

While trying to relax, the guy in the next room was trying to negotiate his massage rate and ended up leaving after his request was denied. Any of you guys have a prosthetic leg? He was so loud I could hear the conversation as he lobbied for a discount based on him missing a leg. His logic was there was less of him to massage and he thought that should lower the rate. He may have been able to get the discount if he wasn't so loud and annoying, I had to chuckle while listening. Pretty sure they were happy he left.That fellow was just following the unassailable logic of Good Country People. Less dermis, fewer frogskins.

Sgt Soros
09-07-18, 18:19

While trying to relax, the guy in the next room was trying to negotiate his massage rate and ended up leaving after his request was denied. Any of you guys have a prosthetic leg? He was so loud I could hear the conversation as he lobbied for a discount based on him missing a leg. His logic was there was less of him to massage and he thought that should lower the rate. He may have been able to get the discount if he wasn't so loud and annoying, I had to chuckle while listening. Pretty sure they were happy he left.Well, the dude does make a good point. Those of us packing 1/2 -1 inch peckers need to be able to negotiate a hefty discount compared to the guys toting 10 inches or more.

Jj3000
09-07-18, 18:29
That is hilarious albeit somewhat pathetic too! That said it isn't too much more of a stretch as these girls trying to upcharge for "special oil".

While trying to relax, the guy in the next room was trying to negotiate his massage rate and ended up leaving after his request was denied. Any of you guys have a prosthetic leg? He was so loud I could hear the conversation as he lobbied for a discount based on him missing a leg. His logic was there was less of him to massage and he thought that should lower the rate. He may have been able to get the discount if he wasn't so loud and annoying, I had to chuckle while listening. Pretty sure they were happy he left.

Petey1015
09-07-18, 20:24
Wouldn't it be great if the site also had listings by parlor name and posts regarding that location could be looked at easier. Just saying.Because then it would be a pay site just like RM's.

Big Comanche
09-07-18, 23:21
Hit up Yan last week, got Sissy. Good massage, got BBBJ for $140 total including house. More hand than mouth unfortunately. It seemed really fast, and when I inquired about time shs said "only 10 minutes short, very busy". As I was getting dressed I realized it was only 40 minutes! On the way out I told her she owes me 20 minutes next time, and there were 2 girls in the side room doing nothing.

I'm going back soon for my free 20 minutes. I might be a simp but I'm not getting ripped off.

Niteluvr
09-07-18, 23:44
Hit up Yan last week, got Sissy. Good massage, got BBBJ for $140 total including house. More hand than mouth unfortunately. It seemed really fast, and when I inquired about time shs said "only 10 minutes short, very busy". As I was getting dressed I realized it was only 40 minutes! On the way out I told her she owes me 20 minutes next time, and there were 2 girls in the side room doing nothing.

I'm going back soon for my free 20 minutes. I might be a simp but I'm not getting ripped off.I always wear a watch.

TheHollows
09-08-18, 14:43
That location is a CAMP and it's usually 50 and you can get a table shower with that as well. The girls wear scrubs like another CAMP in the area. The review sounds more like KAMP and given the store layout it would be difficult to be discreet.The fact that it's a place that I can get to is making me want to check it out regardless. It's been a week pretty much and no one else has spoken about it, which I was lurking around to see if anyone would but you know the saying about doing it yourself. Either way, it made me want to join here so nice to meet you all officially.

Hope to come back with good news, wish me luck.

WhataMiDoing18
09-08-18, 18:02
Long time lurker, first time posting. I was wondering if anyone knows where Anna that worked at YY massage in Roswell ended up?

CoPilow
09-08-18, 23:46
I'll be in Doraville next week. Any "must visit" places?

Thanks,

60 mm.Did you try Naty at Pleasant Dale?

She was fun last time I saw her like 3 months ago.

Southside Stan
09-09-18, 01:57
Well, the dude does make a good point. Those of us packing 1/2 -1 inch peckers need to be able to negotiate a hefty discount compared to the guys toting 10 inches or more.Hahahaha. That's some funny sh! T.

Niteluvr
09-09-18, 07:23

Saw Yoyo the day she started working there and was probably her first customer as it was still early. I had actually gone there to see Amy based on a reco but she wasn't available so in walks Yoyo. She's tiny like you said and has a kind of hentai / geisha face. She wanted $80 for full nude but got her down to $50 (had to play with that silky skin). She's so small that she couldn't give a firm massage like I wanted so had to rely on the HE. She even struggled with that as her hands are very small.

Returned a couple of days later to see Amy, who's more or less a taller version of Yoyo, different face but no tits or ass. Massage was mediocre and she can't jack a dick to save her life. Heard Angela walking by so opened the door and asked her to come in. The two of them finished the deed together, basically Angela handling junior and Amy trying to fondle the berries. Didn't even have to tip Angela. Would not recommend Amy.

UnknownX
09-09-18, 07:31
Been going to Top V for a while and have avoided Rose which is a solid 3 Wood north of Top V. Had gone to Rose when it opened and had a great experience with Coco, following that they upsell pressure was a turn off and the BBBJ never happened again.

Has anybody been there lately? The girls were pretty and I am wondering if the popularity of Top V has them rethinking their tactics. I am thinking no and have no plans to go.Went to toftt, nothing has changed. Same girls, same upsell bs. You do 90 minutes? You want table shower? You want special oil? No, no, no. Decent massage this time for once. Saw the young girl, nina. Just a tease machine then DIY at the end. Idk who's into but, it sure isn't me. 60/5 because the massage was actually good for a change. Will never be returning. Its a waste of time.

ShyGuyAtlanta
09-09-18, 11:09
Stopped by Rose Massage on Sandy Plains (fka Yong Sheng II). Sign on the door said Pure Massage coming soon. Anyone know anything further about what to expect?My 2 trips as Rose were good, I left happy with a decent amount of teasing.

BillDavis007
09-09-18, 15:57
Can you give a little more info on Cindy. Age, body, etc.Mid-40's, good-looking 7/10 and petite. Let me know if you like her as much as I do.

Petey1015
09-09-18, 16:55
Can you give a little more info on Cindy. Age, body, etc.Or may it's Billi, she's her identical twin.

Wizard22
09-10-18, 13:54
This is my second report on this place. I don't know why that, for some reason, I tend to want to explore situations where I am uncertain of the outcome instead of driving a few miles down the road for a sure thing (at several different places). Alas, I stopped at Massage Angel to find out who else was available.

This time, I drew Cindy who is more attractive than the girl on my last visit but turned out to be less cooperative. The massage was focused, almost entirely, on my shoulders, back, and neck. She seldom almost never ventured below the waist and insisted on draping the whole time. I pushed it a bit towards the end and, despite my charms, got nowhere. The massage was not that good either. House 60 and I tipped 10 for the hot stone treatment and because I did not have a smaller bill.

So in two visits, the results were mediocre and bad. So, I will probably drive on to the triangle next time!

Wiz.

Bassmaster
09-10-18, 15:38
Thanks for the info and toftt, amazing that their same bs keeps them in biz as there are a lot of options very close to them.

Went to toftt, nothing has changed. Same girls, same upsell bs. You do 90 minutes? You want table shower? You want special oil? No, no, no. Decent massage this time for once. Saw the young girl, nina. Just a tease machine then DIY at the end. Idk who's into but, it sure isn't me. 60/5 because the massage was actually good for a change. Will never be returning. Its a waste of time.

AlexMathew14
09-11-18, 00:00
After going through pages of reports, I see that there are very few AMP towards south of Atlanta. Any recent review about McDonough Massage in Jonesboro road?

Niteluvr
09-11-18, 04:30
After going through pages of reports, I see that there are very few AMP towards south of Atlanta. Any recent review about McDonough Massage in Jonesboro road?Nobody's reported on it for months. Why not pay a visit and post a report?

Petey1015
09-11-18, 11:34
As of yesterday afternoon it is still dark with a pink "stop work" sign on the door.But there is a new place opening across the street in the Kroger shopping center in the space that used to be a frozen yogurt shop. I wonder if it will be serving warm yogurt.

CarpeJewels
09-11-18, 15:26
Can someone pm me where Maggie is hanging out. Lives Duluth area and worked JCrk but was recently at Meimei for short term. Has good strength and pleasant attitude.

PipeWrench
09-11-18, 15:48
Went today and drew an older lady. Haven't seen her there before.

First thing she did was cover me up and she made damn sure I stayed covered.

Never even got a graze. Ok the flip, she literally never went south of my shoulders.

Needless to say, I left unsatisfied. On the way out, one of the flirtatious girls in the lobby recognized me and asked me to do another hour. It was tempting but no time.

Chalk it up to the game.

Member #5774
09-11-18, 18:25
Went to Great massage on Rte 9 next to the Citgo gas station, she said her name was coco two Sundays ago, sorry for slow post. Very nice Great massage actually on the flip was awesome HJ. Enjoyed, will have to repeat. She spoke pretty good English, and loved to whisper in my ear. I liked it. But the HJ was impressive, and so was the massage. 6 for massage, . 4 tip. No sure if anything else was on the menu, when I tried to cop of feel for real, she said no.

KokoRico
09-11-18, 21:28
Is Massage Spring on Windy Hill legit or do they have extras? I passed by the window and think I saw a papasan sitting behind the counter.

Runon99
09-12-18, 00:53
Is Massage Spring on Windy Hill legit or do they have extras? I passed by the window and think I saw a papasan sitting behind the counter.Success on first and only visit in 2017. 50% success rate over two visits at the Roswell Road / Sandy Springs location, also 2017.

KokoRico
09-12-18, 11:08
Success on first and only visit in 2017. 50% success rate over two visits at the Roswell Road / Sandy Springs location, also 2017.Paid a visit and got nothing.

On another note, are there Indian massage parlors or the like? I want to try something different.

I’ll TOFTT, I’ve been pissing away money lately anyways.

Dudeatl
09-12-18, 11:24
Paid a visit and got nothing.

On another note, are there Indian massage parlors or the like? I want to try something different.

Ill TOFTT, Ive been pissing away money lately anyways.Not familiar with an Inidan place. There is one indian woman who posts on eros, but I have never seen her. The other indian who used to post on backpage about outcalls uses fake pics.

Peabody3000
09-12-18, 13:04
After reading about ZR on the forum I decided to take a visit. Landed Linda. Bull shit rub down and wanted me to finish manual. No tit job no happy ending. Leaving out saw two older woman both saying come back. Paid house fee no tip and left.

Bawall69
09-12-18, 20:55
Anyone know anything about this place? Not sure how I never noticed it. I am in that area all the time, but it looks like it has potential. Feel free to PM if you are more comfortable with that.

Niteluvr
09-12-18, 21:56
Anyone know anything about this place? Not sure how I never noticed it. I am in that area all the time, but it looks like it has potential. Feel free to PM if you are more comfortable with that.Plenty of reviews. Read back at least 100 pages.

UnknownX
09-13-18, 06:50
Was out on that side of town last week. So I decided to drop in at barefoot after reading a few post about it. Lady at counter ask how long, I opt for 30 minutes. Go through a door and walk to the hall to the rooms. To me, the place looks like a sure thing. Nope, not that day. In walks a skinny mid 40's lady with yoga pants. Covers me up completely right away. I asked her if 30 minutes comes with both sides. She says yeah yeah not never came the flip. No tease. Nothing. I've been having some bad luck lately and think I'll take a brief break.

AsianLover
09-13-18, 09:12
Was out on that side of town last week. So I decided to drop in at barefoot after reading a few post about it. Lady at counter ask how long, I opt for 30 minutes. Go through a door and walk to the hall to the rooms. To me, the place looks like a sure thing. Nope, not that day. In walks a skinny mid 40's lady with yoga pants. Covers me up completely right away. I asked her if 30 minutes comes with both sides. She says yeah yeah not never came the flip. No tease. Nothing. I've been having some bad luck lately and think I'll take a brief break.Barefoot used to be a sure thing for a good massage, UTC roaming and HE. However, something changed several months ago. I am not sure if LE paid them a visit or management changed. But since then, the girls are not very playful. I used to see Susan who is tall and skinny. She used to be a lot of fun and playful. However, now she does not allow any UTC roaming. It's just a massage and a HE but only if she knows you from prior visits. Lily is very pretty and works the front desk. She too is no longer playful and just gives a massage. No roaming and a mechanical ending. There are better options available.

MisterHandy080
09-13-18, 16:11
Barefoot used to be a sure thing for a good massage, UTC roaming and HE. However, something changed several months ago. I am not sure if LE paid them a visit or management changed. But since then, the girls are not very playful. I used to see Susan who is tall and skinny. She used to be a lot of fun and playful. However, now she does not allow any UTC roaming. It's just a massage and a HE but only if she knows you from prior visits. Lily is very pretty and works the front desk. She too is no longer playful and just gives a massage. No roaming and a mechanical ending. There are better options available.Yeah that was my experience recently also. While the HE is still available, unless you're looking for 50 women and going-through-the-motions handies it's better to move on.

Speaking of which, can anyone recommend a better place close by Barefoot in the Roswell Road area?

Doug Bator
09-13-18, 21:08
Nobody's reported on it for months. Why not pay a visit and post a report?Last time I went to McDonough Massage, I actually went for just a massage because that's what all I wanted at the time. There has never been a hint of extras. I will however vouch for an excellent legit massage.

And while we're on Jonesboro Road, don't even bother with "New Massage". That spot used to be AA1 Massage and was pretty phenomenal 2-3 years ago. Not anymore. The new management doesn't offer any extras and they're not that great on the massage either.

If you're still in McDonough, I've never been disappointed with Magnolia. HE is the best you can expect and clothing will come off (or up and down) for the right price. The staff have always been friendly and fun though.

DeParks
09-14-18, 05:17
It's been a while. I've been to Wawa, Royal, and Sunshine. Can anyone recommend a spot does BBBJ?

DeParks
09-14-18, 05:18
Where is this located?

I'm going back soon for my free 20 minutes. I might be a simp but I'm not getting ripped off.

Niteluvr
09-14-18, 10:55
Where is this located?It's in Cumming. Just Google it.

Niteluvr
09-14-18, 17:56
It's been a while. I've been to Wawa, Royal, and Sunshine. Can anyone recommend a spot does BBBJ?Some KAMP ladies will do that only if you have a history with them or you're fluent in Korean.

Niteluvr
09-14-18, 22:37
Last time I went to McDonough Massage, I actually went for just a massage because that's what all I wanted at the time. There has never been a hint of extras. I will however vouch for an excellent legit massage.

And while we're on Jonesboro Road, don't even bother with "New Massage". That spot used to be AA1 Massage and was pretty phenomenal 2-3 years ago. Not anymore. The new management doesn't offer any extras and they're not that great on the massage either.

If you're still in McDonough, I've never been disappointed with Magnolia. HE is the best you can expect and clothing will come off (or up and down) for the right price. The staff have always been friendly and fun though.Great update on that area. Thanks for posting it.

SweetWater420
09-14-18, 23:48
Went here and got rubbed down and contorted by a grandma pro. Only server in sight. 6 for a 45 session or 8 for an hour. Didn't see any young talent in the place. Feels to me like a place where you go to get the art of a true oriental massage. Not a place I'm looking to get happy in. Seemed like it's available ifin you want to close your eyes and imagine grandma's grand daughter.

UnknownX
09-15-18, 08:38
Went here and got rubbed down and contorted by a grandma pro. Only server in sight. 6 for a 45 session or 8 for an hour. Didn't see any young talent in the place. Feels to me like a place where you go to get the art of a true oriental massage. Not a place I'm looking to get happy in. Seemed like it's available ifin you want to close your eyes and imagine grandma's grand daughter.Been there twice before, the most recent being a really good massage and her slapping my hand away when I went roaming. .

Member #6576
09-15-18, 15:54
I've read back many pages here so I hope I'm not asking for info I should have seen. I don't go to MP very often. My normal places of K-spa and Rainbow were shut down the last time I tried to go. I don't know when they shut down as I don't go often but was disappointed none the less. Anyway, since those are shut down can anyone share some info. I'm looking for a place up I-85 as close to Gwinnett / Buford area as possible with decent looking girls (don't have to be Gold Girls) that does FS? It just kills me to drive all the way into ATL.

TIA.

SexInCobbga
09-15-18, 16:49
Look Pinky, I know your new to the game but ain't no Asian woman named Millie and certainly not Billie. Most likely Lily. Keep up the good recon. Oh, and just tip for when you hit up Youngs: Her name is not Larry or Barry.I went to "Lu" massage today when I ask my masseuse's name, I heard "Millie". But at the end of the massage, she gave me a card with her name on the back. It was "Li Li". She must had answered my question with "me LiLi". I guess I need hearing aids.

Niteluvr
09-15-18, 20:10
I've read back many pages here so I hope I'm not asking for info I should have seen. I don't go to MP very often. My normal places of K-spa and Rainbow were shut down the last time I tried to go. I don't know when they shut down as I don't go often but was disappointed none the less. Anyway, since those are shut down can anyone share some info. I'm looking for a place up I-85 as close to Gwinnett / Buford area as possible with decent looking girls (don't have to be Gold Girls) that does FS? It just kills me to drive all the way into ATL.

TIA.There's Sun Spa in Buford but don't expect any young women there.

BillDavis007
09-16-18, 08:45
I went to "Lu" massage today when I ask my masseuse's name, I heard "Millie". But at the end of the massage, she gave me a card with her name on the back. It was "Li Li". She must had answered my question with "me LiLi". I guess I need hearing aids.Told you, Billdavis007! It was Billie after all!

KDiezel
09-16-18, 12:55
Tried the spa that was talked about near Harbor Freight off Hwy 34 for confirmation. It was early in the day (11 am) and it was a very crowded parking lot with many businesses and people. Front glass is tinted. I walked into the front door. Small waiting area with another closed door and bell. Also a small window for mamasan. Was let in and shown room. Met up with 40's skinny female with average looks, above average natural chest. Didn't catch her name but really didn't want to know it. Told to get comfortable and left room. Got naked and when she came back, started with "massage". This consisted of smearing oil on my body from neck to ankle. She then told me to turn over, which I did. She grabbed junior and asked what would I like, BJ or HJ. Settled for HJ and talked her down from. 6 to. 4. She then went to work and relieved my stress. Worst spa experience for me due to zero massage, zero teasing, and lackluster finish. I don't plan on going back but your YMMV. Happy hunting gentleman.

HobbyMan51
09-16-18, 13:38
Told you, Billdavis007! It was Billie after all!Yeah, sure, Lili = Billie. That's the ticket alright.

Percy1234
09-16-18, 17:28
Has anybody had experience with Candace. IF not will TOFTT.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/131218

Percy1234
09-16-18, 17:31
I have been meeting Lisa and Brandi alternatively. Both of them are awesome. I saw a new talent in the apartment Camilla. Has anybody met her? Is she as good?

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/120949

RomJester
09-16-18, 21:17
Has anyone tried Maya at Asia Massage (Bells Ferry). She is young, seems sweet and has a blonde Justin Bieber Hair style.

Petey1015
09-16-18, 21:54
Has anyone tried Maya at Asia Massage (Bells Ferry). She is young, seems sweet and has a blonde Justin Bieber Hair style.I think this is who Pinkmimber refers to as Millie from Lu's around the corner.

Zipper34
09-16-18, 22:09
Went to Rose Massage off State Bridge tonight. When I went in I was immediately being groped by the girl who would be giving me a massage and I was not happy about it as anybody from outside could've seen that, especially if our favorite uncle was scoping the place. Then when she gave me a massage it lasted only 15 minutes. Ok that's fine. What's not fine was them wanting a 100 from me again for what I would give for an hour massage there. We were having a friendly conversation about it until the girl that gave me a massage and the manager Tiffany who usually gave me a massage started groping and touching me everywhere by the desk where people could see us from outside and then the mood just went sour for me from there. I politely told them that they were going too far with touching me by the desk where people could see from outside and also told them that I didn't like being hustled for a 100 bucks for a 15 minute massage. I reminded Tiffany of the time that she was on the news standing in front of her shop and trying to cover up the news camera with her and she immediately stopped touching me and got the other girl to stop too and told the girl who massaged me to go in the back of the shop. Tiffany and me talked and she told me not to just give 20 for the massage and did apologize to me for her girl and herself trying to upcharge me and also doing what they were doing to me in front of the store. I may not be back. They were just way too silly tonight for my comfort level.

IAmInvisable
09-16-18, 22:53
In town for a couple of days. Any good places for massage around the Hilton downtown?

Travellr
09-17-18, 00:02
Damn, Acworth. Why'all have a diamond in the rough! Hit up Young's after a miserable experience in Chattanooga. Arrived at 9:30 on Sunday night. I drew Katie. Cute girl. Great body. Opted for the 30 min option since it was 9:30 and they closed at 10. She rubbed me down with oil for a good 20 minutes. On the flip, she saw how impressed I was with her skills and went to work on a great HJ. I may have been able to get more, but she did DFK while she jerked me off, which was an added bonus. She collected money at the end. $50 for half hour and I tipped her $70. Great experience. I've got to check out the other points in the Triangle.

Zipper34
09-17-18, 04:09
Went to Rose Massage off State Bridge tonight. When I went in I was immediately being groped by the girl who would be giving me a massage and I was not happy about it as anybody from outside could've seen that, especially if our favorite uncle was scoping the place. Then when she gave me a massage it lasted only 15 minutes. Ok that's fine. What's not fine was them wanting a 100 from me again for what I would give for an hour massage there. We were having a friendly conversation about it until the girl that gave me a massage and the manager Tiffany who usually gave me a massage started groping and touching me everywhere by the desk where people could see us from outside and then the mood just went sour for me from there. I politely told them that they were going too far with touching me by the desk where people could see from outside and also told them that I didn't like being hustled for a 100 bucks for a 15 minute massage. I reminded Tiffany of the time that she was on the news standing in front of her shop and trying to cover up the news camera with her and she immediately stopped touching me and got the other girl to stop too and told the girl who massaged me to go in the back of the shop. Tiffany and me talked and she told me not to just give 20 for the massage and did apologize to me for her girl and herself trying to upcharge me and also doing what they were doing to me in front of the store. I may not be back. They were just way too silly tonight for my comfort level.I meant to say that TIffany told me to give them at least 20 before I left. I won't be back. Not into these girls being silly as fuck like they are on ecstasy or something. Tiffany had been pretty discreet usually on my visits too.

HobbyMan51
09-17-18, 08:04
I think this is who Pinkmimber refers to as Millie from Lu's around the corner.Lu's? I thought Lu's was on Cobb Pkwy which is around the corner and up your block on the way to Grandma's house miles and miles away!

Aloha807
09-17-18, 08:40

I'm going back soon for my free 20 minutes. I might be a simp but I'm not getting ripped off.I went to Yan this past Saturday and asked for sissy and was told there was no one there by that name. So I asked if there was a ci ci si si cindy or susan that could possible be sissy with no luck LOL.

Atl18
09-17-18, 10:52
Thanks for the good report. Look like another mediocre KAMP not worth visiting.

Home cooking it is.

ATL.

Tried the spa that was talked about near Harbor Freight off Hwy 34 for confirmation. It was early in the day (11 am) and it was a very crowded parking lot with many businesses and people. Front glass is tinted. I walked into the front door. Small waiting area with another closed door and bell. Also a small window for mamasan. Was let in and shown room. Met up with 40's skinny female with average looks, above average natural chest. Didn't catch her name but really didn't want to know it. Told to get comfortable and left room. Got naked and when she came back, started with "massage". This consisted of smearing oil on my body from neck to ankle. She then told me to turn over, which I did. She grabbed junior and asked what would I like, BJ or HJ. Settled for HJ and talked her down from. 6 to. 4. She then went to work and relieved my stress. Worst spa experience for me due to zero massage, zero teasing, and lackluster finish. I don't plan on going back but your YMMV. Happy hunting gentleman.

Runon99
09-17-18, 16:00
I meant to say that TIffany told me to give them at least 20 before I left. I won't be back. Not into these girls being silly as fuck like they are on ecstasy or something. Tiffany had been pretty discreet usually on my visits too.Aside from the silly behavior, what was the second girl like?

JohnsCreeker
09-17-18, 18:29
Rose Massage has a reputation of shorting on time and hustle you $100. The girls provide HE and Tiffany can be had for much more. It will cost you but she is a fire ball. Spend some money outside side the store. As Zippers says. I too am tired of the hustle.

JohnsCreeker
09-17-18, 18:35
Aside from the silly behavior, what was the second girl like?Is this the same Tiffany that's a FS provider from Healing Hands.

JohnsCreeker
09-17-18, 19:04
Tiffany is worth the visit for a great massage and above average HE, she rotates some crazy talent through her store but can be hot or miss. If your open to an investment, there is much to be negotiated.

BillDavis007
09-17-18, 19:19
Told you, Billdavis007! It was Billie after all!I know you're new to the game but trust me: ain't no goddamned Asian woman named Billie!

Makwah
09-17-18, 19:29
Some KAMP ladies will do that only if you have a history with them or you're fluent in Korean.That's not totally accurate. I know only two words in Korean and have had BBBJ first time with the girl. Although rare, it can be had at the right time with the right girl. All depends on timing and money.

Petey1015
09-17-18, 20:50
Lu's? I thought Lu's was on Cobb Pkwy which is around the corner and up your block on the way to Grandma's house miles and miles away!But it has been rumored to be the name of the new place opening in the Kroger shopping center at 92 & Trickum. Formerly a frozen yogurt shop.

Zipper34
09-17-18, 20:58
Aside from the silly behavior, what was the second girl like?Silly as fuck the whole time. Didn't do much for a massage really. Was she attractive? I thought so but that's for you to decide if you go there.

DeltaTraveler
09-17-18, 21:56
I landed in ATL this morning and had some time to kill. Tried to call reviewed providers or those with decent reps, but a calls were either unanswered, or they were busy. Too bad, I was going to spend extra for a longer time. Anyway, started driving and on my route, I saw Covington Spa. Here is a short report:

Walked in and greeted by a mid to late 40's Asian lady. I thought it was the manager, but it turned out she was youngest woman I saw there. She wasn't dressed sexy at all. She went and put on a low cut top with her long pants. Started with Shower and a little touching. In the room the massage was not that good. Didn't allow much roaming. On the flip, we negotiated the HE. Nothing else seemed to be available. She would not take her top off, just pulled one boob out over the top of her industrial strength bra to let me play with a nipple. All I could think of was that ATL used to be my favorite place to come to. Damage was. 6 for 40 minutes plus. 4 tip.

JohnBlow2469
09-17-18, 22:18
Had a great massage from Coco. I opted for 90 minutes for $80 for the massage. Coco was very firm and provided a very good massage. She was fun and tried to hold a conversation, without being chatty. Definitely ended happily for. 6 more. She allows UTC roaming and FITA because I responded to it, not from asking. Great girl. Will definitely go back.

Loui69
09-17-18, 22:25
Went to Rose Massage ... tonight. When I went in I was immediately being groped by the girl who would be giving me a massage and I was not happy about it as anybody from outside could've seen that, especially if our favorite uncle was scoping the place. Then when she gave me a massage it lasted only 15 minutes. Ok that's fine. What's not fine was them wanting a 100 from me again for what I would give for an hour massage there. We were having a friendly conversation about it until the girl that gave me a massage and the manager Tiffany who usually gave me a massage started groping and touching me everywhere by the desk where people could see us from outside and then the mood just went sour for me from there. I politely told them that they were going too far with touching me by the desk where people could see from outside and also told them that I didn't like being hustled for a 100 bucks for a 15 minute massage. I reminded Tiffany of the time that she was on the news standing in front of her shop and trying to cover up the news camera with her and she immediately stopped touching me and got the other girl to stop too and told the girl who massaged me to go in the back of the shop. Tiffany and me talked and she told me not to just give 20 for the massage and did apologize to me for her girl and herself trying to upcharge me and also doing what they were doing to me in front of the store. I may not be back. They were just way too silly tonight for my comfort level.I've been a customer there for awhile and have enjoyed top quality, legit massages for prices advertised up front. I can't imagine any of the staff there being so stupid or "silly" to grope a customer, especially in the lobby. I've gotten a goodbye, "thank you" hug in the lobby but come on. Too bad Zip -- I suspect you just didn't get what you want.

HobbyMan51
09-17-18, 23:31
But it has been rumored to be the name of the new place opening in the Kroger shopping center at 92 & Trickum. Formerly a frozen yogurt shop.Let's hope so. Imagine the fun, or chaos, we will have with a Lu, a Lu's AND a Lulu's, all in the same general side of town.

Travellr
09-17-18, 23:33
After a fantastic experience at Young's last night, I trekked up to Acworth after a tour of the FIB strip clubs for some relaxation. Decided to try Great Wall. I have to admit, with it being in the Kroger parking lot, the lot is pretty full and lot of people coming and going.

I walked in and mamasan yelled at me from behind a beaded curtain area that looked prep for actual foot massage. A very attractive woman with long hair emerged in the hall way and motioned for me. She was probably late 30's, early 40's but had a great body and pretty face. When I walked by the beaded area where mamasan was laying down, she reminded me of Jabba the Hut. She yelled something at the girl about Han Solo being up to his tricks again.

The massage was great. Used and spent a good 35-40 minutes on my back, legs, ass and balls. On the flip, she went to town. Didn't flinch when I reached under her shorts and shirt, but wouldn't get naked.

Paid fifty, tipped sixty. May try Lu tomorrow.

Zipper34
09-17-18, 23:54
I've been a customer there for awhile and have enjoyed top quality, legit massages for prices advertised up front. I can't imagine any of the staff there being so stupid or "silly" to grope a customer, especially in the lobby. I've gotten a goodbye, "thank you" hug in the lobby but come on. Too bad Zip -- I suspect you just didn't get what you want.Didn't get what I want? Sorry but the massage was only 15 minutes, twenty minutes max maybe. Was paying them a 100 for an hour and since I only got 15-20 minutes I was going to pay 60 but when I got hustled and groped in the lobby that crossed the line for me. Yes they were that brazen in the lobby too. Tiffany was sitting down at the desk while the other girl was groping and acting silly and I thought Tiffany would have some sense in her but she got up and started doing the same thing. Some times it can be the girls who act like idiots and it's things like that that gets them in trouble.

Petey1015
09-17-18, 23:54
Let's hope so. Imagine the fun, or chaos, we will have with a Lu, a Lu's AND a Lulu's, all in the same general side of town.Warm yogurt?

JohnsCreeker
09-18-18, 03:22
Didn't get what I want? Sorry but the massage was only 15 minutes, twenty minutes max maybe. Was paying them a 100 for an hour and since I only got 15-20 minutes I was going to pay 60 but when I got hustled and groped in the lobby that crossed the line for me. Yes they were that brazen in the lobby too. Tiffany was sitting down at the desk while the other girl was groping and acting silly and I thought Tiffany would have some sense in her but she got up and started doing the same thing. Some times it can be the girls who act like idiots and it's things like that that gets them in trouble.It's turned into a hustle at Rose Massage. Nothing about massages it's a about the money, Tiffany and the girls short You on the time but think it's all about the HE. Many times Tiffany will bring in a second girl for a 4 hand and help you drain the wallet and more. I guess it's about what your looking for: great massages go elsewere.

Zipper34
09-18-18, 05:24
Rose Massage has a reputation of shorting on time and hustle you $100. The girls provide HE and Tiffany can be had for much more. It will cost you but she is a fire ball. Spend some money outside side the store. As Zippers says. I too am tired of the hustle.Why is that? I mean I would think Tiffany would be smarter than that. Hustling in the lobby where people can see from outside. I have a very bad temper when it comes to this shit too. I actually feel tempted right now to get on the phone with somebody in the area and spill the beans to show them what can happen to them when they act stupid but I wouldn't do that.

Big Comanche
09-18-18, 06:17
Why is that? I mean I would think Tiffany would be smarter than that. Hustling in the lobby where people can see from outside. I have a very bad temper when it comes to this shit too. I actually feel tempted right now to get on the phone with somebody in the area and spill the beans to show them what can happen to them when they act stupid but I wouldn't do that.You want to call the cops because you can't stop a 90 lb woman from touching your junk?

BbqWings
09-18-18, 08:29
This is the one in Decatur. Guy had me wait in the lobby for 20-30 minutes. Middle-aged lady with average looks gave a decent massage. No HE.

Niteluvr
09-18-18, 09:09
You want to call the cops because you can't stop a 90 lb woman from touching your junk?Now that's funny. Most of us are trying to get 90 lb women to touch our junk for free.

ILoveHE
09-18-18, 09:54
If you are the first timer there (and they know) then certainly they will say no one goes by that name, or she is no longer working there or whatever the BS that want to say that day to protect their identities. It would take a couple of visits to get HJ then CBJ / CFS if you make them the right cash offer.

I went to Yan this past Saturday and asked for sissy and was told there was no one there by that name. So I asked if there was a ci ci si si cindy or susan that could possible be sissy with no luck LOL.

Aloha807
09-18-18, 11:01
If you are the first timer there (and they know) then certainly they will say no one goes by that name, or she is no longer working there or whatever the BS that want to say that day to protect their identities. It would take a couple of visits to get HJ then CBJ / CFS if you make them the right cash offer.Yes I understand what you are saying. I've been going to Yan for the past 2 yrs and have seen everyone come and go that's why when I heard sissy's name I was intrigued because I was thinking new talent. I'm new to this fourm but I've been in the game since Metropolitan Ave use to be Stewart Ave. LOL.

BillDavis007
09-18-18, 16:31
Went to Rose Massage off State Bridge tonight. When I went in I was immediately being groped by the girl who would be giving me a massage and I was not happy about it as anybody from outside could've seen that, especially if our favorite uncle was scoping the place. Then when she gave me a massage it lasted only 15 minutes. Ok that's fine. What's not fine was them wanting a 100 from me again for what I would give for an hour massage there. We were having a friendly conversation about it until the girl that gave me a massage and the manager Tiffany who usually gave me a massage started groping and touching me everywhere by the desk where people could see us from outside and then the mood just went sour for me from there. I politely told them that they were going too far with touching me by the desk where people could see from outside and also told them that I didn't like being hustled for a 100 bucks for a 15 minute massage. I reminded Tiffany of the time that she was on the news standing in front of her shop and trying to cover up the news camera with her and she immediately stopped touching me and got the other girl to stop too and told the girl who massaged me to go in the back of the shop. Tiffany and me talked and she told me not to just give 20 for the massage and did apologize to me for her girl and herself trying to upcharge me and also doing what they were doing to me in front of the store. I may not be back. They were just way too silly tonight for my comfort level.Pissed for them fondling your package? Going to call the cops? You, sir, are hereby on notice your Monger card is revoked!

HobbyMan51
09-18-18, 17:35
Warm yogurt?I guess you'll just have to make a visit and find out, Mr. Mayor.

FalconWing
09-18-18, 17:57
Last time I set up an appt with Lisa but she was running late and Camilla started the massage. Man that ass!! The little time I had with her I know she's going to be fun. I've known Lisa for years so she knows that I'm a good repeat offender. Promised her I'd come pay her a visit soon. Have to schedule that soon.

I have been meeting Lisa and Brandi alternatively. Both of them are awesome. I saw a new talent in the apartment Camilla. Has anybody met her? Is she as good?

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/120949

Petey1015
09-18-18, 18:19
I guess you'll just have to make a visit and find out, Mr. Mayor.I'll stick to Sweet Hut!

Zipper34
09-18-18, 18:24
You want to call the cops because you can't stop a 90 lb woman from touching your junk?Tempted to call the cops on them for hustling me but I wouldn't do that.

Petey1015
09-18-18, 20:20
Pissed for them fondling your package? Going to call the cops? You, sir, are hereby on notice your Monger card is revoked!This matter needs to be dealt with swiftly, over a bubble tea of course.

HobbyMan51
09-19-18, 08:02
I'll stick to Sweet Hut!Good idea.....and much sweeter too!

Petey1015
09-19-18, 11:23
Good idea.....and much sweeter too!How do you know such things HM51?

Tip: pineapple juice.

PipeWrench
09-19-18, 13:34
I drew cici at ZR after having a legit session last time. I really enjoyed myself. She showed me her little A cups but didn't keep them out. Ill be requesting her again next time.

BillDavis007
09-19-18, 14:49
This matter needs to be dealt with swiftly, over a bubble tea of course.MU (Mongers United) meeting at Kennesaw Sweet Hut to address the actions of one of our members and take a vote on expulsion of same. Bubble teas are on the Mayor!

Petey1015
09-19-18, 17:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Petey1015
09-19-18, 17:29
MU (Mongers United) meeting at Kennesaw Sweet Hut to address the actions of one of our members and take a vote on expulsion of same. Bubble teas are on the Mayor!You'll be required to know the Sweet Hut password to verify you're legit.

JohnsCreeker
09-19-18, 18:59
MU (Mongers United) meeting at Kennesaw Sweet Hut to address the actions of one of our members and take a vote on expulsion of same. Bubble teas are on the Mayor!This forum is about sharing information to save us time and money. Shake out the AMP that are taking advantage of us. Yes, at the end of day, we all vote with our wallets.

How about all sharing info and advise. Many missed the point of Zipper. Shorting guys on time, overcharging. Don't expell but boycott. If we unite. We can drive the bad ones out or change there behavior.

AMP monitor this site and laugh all the way to the bank.

JohnsCreeker
09-19-18, 19:01
This matter needs to be dealt with swiftly, over a bubble tea of course.Don't pay, don't support.

Runon99
09-19-18, 21:56
This forum is about sharing information to save us time and money. Shake out the AMP that are taking advantage of us. Okay, here is some information to share: I have been to the establishment in question several times. I have never been shorted time there and I have never been made to feel uncomfortable in the lobby or anyplace else there. So I will vote with my wallet and visit them again the next time I'm in town.

Citizen One
09-19-18, 22:50
This matter needs to be dealt with swiftly, over a bubble tea of course.Why do you incessantly talk about Sweet Hut and bubble tea since neither have anything to do with mongering?

Citizen One
09-19-18, 22:59
Went to Chalet last week. A lady who referred to herself as 'Tina Turner' was the only gal available. She is in her 40's with heavy eye makeup, 95 lbs, perhaps 5 feet and zero feminine bumps / curves. She did, however, provide a complete, full menu. We did everything imaginable except back door activities. Total outlay was $210. Nice time but not a gal I would see again due to looks.

Citizen One
09-19-18, 23:29
I've been fuck buddies with Tina at Blue Spa for many years now. Many hobbyists know her originally from Green Sauna in Sandy Springs. Tina comes and goes, changes her phone number frequently and then asks me why I don't call her (SMH).

Cut to the chase, she phoned me last week but didn't recognize her voice (driving. Bad signal). Realized who it was, went to see her but a gal with horrible smoker's breath greeted me at the door. Told her I wanted Tina but had to wait because Tina had stepped out (this is typical of her). Texted her and expressed my dissatisfaction. She returned 10 minutes later with a bag of groceries, we hugged and she got ready in seconds (I'd already had a TS courtesy of smoker girl). Tina didn't disappoint, did the usual crazy routine and left very satisfied. Total dispensation: $200.

Blue is across the street from Rose Spa, the CAMP on Alpharetta Hwy that many of you used to discuss here on the forum.

Big Comanche
09-20-18, 05:45
This forum is about sharing information to save us time and money. Shake out the AMP that are taking advantage of us. Yes, at the end of day, we all vote with our wallets.

How about all sharing info and advise. Many missed the point of Zipper. Shorting guys on time, overcharging. Don't expell but boycott. If we unite. We can drive the bad ones out or change there behavior.

AMP monitor this site and laugh all the way to the bank.I'm sure the AMPs would miss you if you stopped going, just like this sure would wirh your 6 posts and all.

Anyone in the fame knows that it often depends on the provider, and even the day sometimes. Sure there are parlors that are known for shorting time, but you can't base that on one persons bad experience one visit.

Sasay1960
09-20-18, 08:26
I drew cici at ZR after having a legit session last time. I really enjoyed myself. She showed me her little A cups but didn't keep them out. Ill be requesting her again next time.I like en small. Where / what is ZR?

Aloha807
09-20-18, 09:09
I like en small. Where / what is ZR?Just google zr massage in marrietra.

MassageAwesome
09-20-18, 10:46
I like en small. Where / what is ZR?Where: on Cobb Parkway about a mile north of windy hill rd intersection.

What: a place you can go in and leave happy.

Good place to go if you like them big also, bigger than your typical Asian chest.

Petey1015
09-20-18, 22:18
Why do you incessantly talk about Sweet Hut and bubble tea since neither have anything to do with mongering?And Sweet Hut is a hot bed of Asian talent.

GameCockPitch
09-21-18, 03:06
After a fantastic experience at Young's last night, I trekked up to Acworth after a tour of the FIB strip clubs for some relaxation. Decided to try Great Wall. I have to admit, with it being in the Kroger parking lot, the lot is pretty full and lot of people coming and going.

I walked in and mamasan yelled at me from behind a beaded curtain area that looked prep for actual foot massage. A very attractive woman with long hair emerged in the hall way and motioned for me. She was probably late 30's, early 40's but had a great body and pretty face. When I walked by the beaded area where mamasan was laying down, she reminded me of Jabba the Hut. She yelled something at the girl about Han Solo being up to his tricks again.

The massage was great. Used and spent a good 35-40 minutes on my back, legs, ass and balls. On the flip, she went to town. Didn't flinch when I reached under her shorts and shirt, but wouldn't get naked.

Paid fifty, tipped sixty. May try Lu tomorrow.Great Wall is now a go to place for me, always have experience like you describe regardless of the provider. But there are a few guys much more experienced than men in the Woodstock / Acworth areas, reading older posts on AMPs near Hey 92 has helped me.

BillDavis007
09-21-18, 08:21
And Sweet Hut is a hot bed of Asian talent.Bubble tea and hot Asians!

Elvis Lives
09-21-18, 11:27
I needed a bit of pampering and was looking for a good massage with any happiness welcomed, but not required. Okay that is a partial lie, as I at least half expect something. Had not been to Starlight in a while, but did some research and it seemed like Gina was the person to ask for. Called on a lark, she was there had an opening and was not disappointed. She was nice to look at, had a passive aggressive demeanor and provided the right amount of pampering and whispering. She took her time and direction when required. Standard happiness was had with some OTC. I actually was rushing her as I needed to make another appointment. Damn work seems to get in the way of my fun. Standard fees and tip applies. For now, I will return.

Wizard22
09-21-18, 15:20
For those who are hoping for July to reopen, it looks grim. City denies their licence because they opened without one. Looks like Woodstock is starting to pay attention to the Highway 92 corridor. Thankfully the triangle is outside their reach.

PipeWrench
09-21-18, 15:21
Went by ZR and got Mae. She wears headbands usually and has a round face.

Lots of teasing and whispering. On the flip, she pulled out her cans for the finish. They're pretty nice.

She told me someone was getting a 4!hand (I had asked for Cici or Amy).

So if it was one of you mongers, please report.

Petey1015
09-21-18, 20:00
For those who are hoping for July to reopen, it looks grim. City denies their licence because they opened without one. Looks like Woodstock is starting to pay attention to the Highway 92 corridor. Thankfully the triangle is outside their reach.But the city council alleges misinformation was provided on the their paperwork (license) and it hasn't been brought before a judge yet. The story was in this weeks Cherokee Ledger.

BillDavis007
09-21-18, 21:29
But the city council alleges misinformation was provided on the their paperwork (license) and it hasn't been brought before a judge yet. The story was in this weeks Cherokee Ledger.Nasty rumor. What says the Mayor?

Citizen One
09-22-18, 00:18
Bubble tea and hot Asians!True, there are several Asian coffee shops / bakeries / restaurants that have hot Asian gals but unless you're a young K-pop star or have wads of money falling out of your pockets, you're dealing with eye candy only. And Lambo-ing the doors on a 2010 Civic won't cut it either (I saw a young Asian guy with that exact car).

Enjoy your bubble tea and eye candy.

Petey1015
09-22-18, 00:49
True, there are several Asian coffee shops / bakeries / restaurants that have hot Asian gals but unless you're a young K-pop star or have wads of money falling out of your pockets, you're dealing with eye candy only. And Lambo-ing the doors on a 2010 Civic won't cut it either (I saw a young Asian guy with that exact car).

Enjoy your bubble tea and eye candy.Or game I should say. I didn't know you could put scissor doors on a Civic, but evidently you found a way to do it. Aren't your emissions due on that 2010.

YeeHaw088
09-22-18, 08:25
Does anyone know what happen to Amy that worked at Daily massage on hwy 92?

Citizen One
09-22-18, 08:33
Or game I should say. I didn't know you could put scissor doors on a Civic, but evidently you found a way to do it. Aren't your emissions due on that 2010.My game is fine and if you read my post correctly, it wasn't my Civic.

Zipper34
09-22-18, 18:51
I'm sure the AMPs would miss you if you stopped going, just like this sure would wirh your 6 posts and all.

Anyone in the fame knows that it often depends on the provider, and even the day sometimes. Sure there are parlors that are known for shorting time, but you can't base that on one persons bad experience one visit.I agree with you. Me and what this newbie are saying should not be enough to make everybody stop going to this place. I was just giving intel on what happened to me and was going to leave it at that but seeing as another guy came in and confirmed what I'm saying it's safe to say I'm not the only guy this has happened to. These girls get busted some times because they do shit like this though. Hustle a customer, customer gets mad, then customer rats them out to our favorite uncle and that is that.

Runon99
09-23-18, 00:55
...and was going to leave it at that but seeing as another guy came in and confirmed what I'm saying it's safe to say I'm not the only guy this has happened to.I wouldn't necessarily count what Mr. 6 Post said as confirmation of anything aside from the fact that all 6 of his posts are critical of a particular establishment and were written with questionable syntax. Agenda? Maybe.

I haven't ever had any issue at this place. That doesn't refute your testimony, but it leads me to think that what you say happened to you was an aberration and isn't a standard practice there.

Zipper34
09-23-18, 01:48
I wouldn't necessarily count what Mr. 6 Post said as confirmation of anything aside from the fact that all 6 of his posts are critical of a particular establishment and were written with questionable syntax. Agenda? Maybe.

I haven't ever had any issue at this place. That doesn't refute your testimony, but it leads me to think that what you say happened to you was an aberration and isn't a standard practice there.Been to Rose many times before and never had the problems like I did there last time. Acting stupid in the lobby where people can see from outside is putting themselves and me at risk and I don't tolerate that bullshit. Rose was being cited one time and may still be under the radar. I reminded Tiffany of this and she knew to cool it when I said that. The bullshit is only supposed to happen during session, not out in the lobby where anybody from the soccer mom to your local uncle can see what is happening. They were playing around so much with me in the lobby all 3 of us almost fell down on the floor. I never thought I would have a double standard like I do about this but damn.

USABarry
09-23-18, 13:54
Something went wrong. I have no idea what wrong signal I gave but the visit turned bad after 5 minutes. I arrived, rang the bell and was let in. Shown the room and I began to get ready. The masseuse, one I hadn't seen before, stayed and watched as I started. We discussed the massage but I sensed something might be up. So I asked about Gigi and the session stopped, money returned, and I was advised to call ahead the next day. I explained that the drive was long but no dice she wasn't about to continue the session. It might have been that when asked for the fee up front I pulled out only enough to cover it. I always do this and keep other funds hidden from view until future negotiations begin. There was no negotiating at this point so I redressed, I still had my shorts on, took back the fee, and left to seek satisfaction elsewhere. It may be the last time I visit this establishment. Maybe one of you with more experience at this location can tell me where I erred.

Niteluvr
09-23-18, 17:11
Been to Rose many times before and never had the problems like I did there last time. Acting stupid in the lobby where people can see from outside is putting themselves and me at risk and I don't tolerate that bullshit. Rose was being cited one time and may still be under the radar. I reminded Tiffany of this and she knew to cool it when I said that. The bullshit is only supposed to happen during session, not out in the lobby where anybody from the soccer mom to your local uncle can see what is happening. They were playing around so much with me in the lobby all 3 of us almost fell down on the floor. I never thought I would have a double standard like I do about this but damn.I know how crazy Tiffany can be and, if she and her friend were stupid enough to do that and had been filmed, you would've been off the hook. Why worry?

BradNoxy1
09-23-18, 17:53
Is that the place where the infamous BBFS Michelle worked before she got busted? If so, never heard a good report about the place.Whoa so Spring Dream (now Xin) Michelle was BBFS? I just figured she was a good HE provider, which she is.

BradNoxy1
09-23-18, 18:33
Wendy is back and one of my go to girls.She is indeed! Thanks for the report, she's my ATF for sure.

Nice Guy03
09-23-18, 19:01
Which of the 3 massage places are best at the Acworth Triangle for a sure thing good HJ? Is it best to go in afternoon or evenings and better to find someone to ask for, maybe even make an appointment, or just show up anytime? Any advice or experience to answer these questions would be greatly appreciated and results will be posted with hopefully a good story to tell.

Niteluvr
09-23-18, 23:02
Whoa so Spring Dream (now Xin) Michelle was BBFS? I just figured she was a good HE provider, which she is.Michelle has always done BBFS.

Zipper34
09-23-18, 23:11
I know how crazy Tiffany can be and, if she and her friend were stupid enough to do that and had been filmed, you would've been off the hook. Why worry?Not sure if I had been off the hook or not. Has Tiffany done that to you in the lobby? I feel compelled to go back there and show Tiffany that the video of her trying to cover the camera with her hand is still on the internet from a few years ago.

Runon99
09-23-18, 23:20
Which of the 3 massage places are best at the Acworth Triangle for a sure thing good HJ? Is it best to go in afternoon or evenings and better to find someone to ask for, maybe even make an appointment, or just show up anytime? Any advice or experience to answer these questions would be greatly appreciated and results will be posted with hopefully a good story to tell.Just go to Youngs or Great Wall (not a fan of the setup at Lu) whenever you're ready, it will be fine. You're overthinking it. If you show up on a weekday afternoon, you do run the risk of two girls tackling you for a four hand. Might be better if you're nervous, they'll diffuse any tension you're feeling. Just go to one of those, don't be nervous, enjoy your massage.

Niteluvr
09-24-18, 06:48
Not sure if I had been off the hook or not. Has Tiffany done that to you in the lobby? I feel compelled to go back there and show Tiffany that the video of her trying to cover the camera with her hand is still on the internet from a few years ago.How did any video of Tiffany get on the Internet?

Aloha807
09-24-18, 08:37
Paid a visit at Yan yesterday amd drew Maggie. Looks 5/10 massage 6/10 HE 6/10. Damage 60/40.

YeOldHornDawg
09-24-18, 09:37
What a wild goose chase yesterday. Found myself with the day off unexpectedly and after trying to contact a few regulars with no luck, decided to head over to Oasis Goodtime Emporium for, well, a good time.

Some nice talent on display, place wasn't too crowded so I hung out for a couple hours, drank a few beers, got a few table dances, and watched the Falcons choke.

However, despite my best subtle efforts, no one was biting on having extra fun in VIP so I headed out and decided on a sure thing at Yama Spa.

Showed up, only one other car there, and paid the house fee (60) to the Mamasan who then proceeded to give me a thorough washing at the table shower. Back in the room, attractive 30 ish Asian lady name Kinnipai (or something to that effect) came to negotiate and after agreeing on 140, she took the money and left.

A minute later, heard this godawful screaming and yelling coming from someone who was clearly super pissed about something, but of course, couldn't understand a word of it.

A couple more minutes pass, mamasan comes back in, says there's "a problem" and that I'd have to leave, refunding my money in full.

On my way home, run by a couple other places like Therapy Plus which are already closed due to shortened Sunday hours.

Dejected, I resign myself to enjoying pornhub at home for the evening, but will live to monger again.

LuvThemTugs
09-24-18, 10:05
Think YAN stand for Young And Naughty. Walk in on Saturday night and greeted by an early 30's, 9/10 for cuteness. She is from out of state and only working here for 2 weeks to earn money. She hates her job (giving massages), but she does know how to earn tips. Hates the other girls that work there and hates her Caucasian boyfriend back home because he won't marry her. She gave a poor excuse for a massage but did know how to tease. After the flip, I told her I liked her hair, some plastic thing was holding it up, she misunderstood, took the plastic thing out, shook her head and let it fall on the right side of her face. That is a turn on for me. Told her in Chinese that she was "cute". So with a little rapport building asked if she would take her top off but afraid the boss would find out. Had a white top on, and dungaree short shorts that were loose enough that I could get my hands all the way up to her panties. Asked her to sit across my thighs for some fun, we had a lot of eye contact and that was even more of a turn on. After about 10 minutes, she said that "You really get excited". Well no kidding, with hair and face like that, beautiful soft thighs. Yes, I was really turned on. Oh, her name in Spanish means "beautiful".

Zipper34
09-24-18, 10:18
How did any video of Tiffany get on the Internet?When the media was trying to interview her about her place getting cited one time.

B Daddy17
09-24-18, 12:14
Think YAN stand for Young And Naughty. Walk in on Saturday night and greeted by an early 30's, 9/10 for cuteness. She is from out of state and only working here for 2 weeks to earn money. She hates her job (giving massages), but she does know how to earn tips. Hates the other girls that work there and hates her Caucasian boyfriend back home because he won't marry her. She gave a poor excuse for a massage but did know how to tease. After the flip, I told her I liked her hair, some plastic thing was holding it up, she misunderstood, took the plastic thing out, shook her head and let it fall on the right side of her face. That is a turn on for me. Told her in Chinese that she was "cute". So with a little rapport building asked if she would take her top off but afraid the boss would find out. Had a white top on, and dungaree short shorts that were loose enough that I could get my hands all the way up to her panties. Asked her to sit across my thighs for some fun, we had a lot of eye contact and that was even more of a turn on. After about 10 minutes, she said that "You really get excited". Well no kidding, with hair and face like that, beautiful soft thighs. Yes, I was really turned on. Oh, her name in Spanish means "beautiful".I was probably in the other room with Maggie (during your visit. As I was leaving I saw your girl and almost immediately asked for another massage with her LOL. She was cute and reminded me of Anna that worked / works at several spots in the area. I may have to stop by before she leaves town and check her out.

Funbr202
09-24-18, 12:21
Massage season (Dawsonville) - (no name) - TS offered but did not take, ave. Massage, 60/10.

Starlight. Sophie - older, short, engaging, energetic, 60/60.

Sunrise. Amanda - older, 60/40.

Youngs. CiCi - few months ago, youngest seen while there, nud 60/80.

Anna massage. Good massage, 60/20.

Aloha807
09-24-18, 13:15
Think YAN stand for Young And Naughty. Walk in on Saturday night and greeted by an early 30's, 9/10 for cuteness. She is from out of state and only working here for 2 weeks to earn money. She hates her job (giving massages), but she does know how to earn tips. Hates the other girls that work there and hates her Caucasian boyfriend back home because he won't marry her. She gave a poor excuse for a massage but did know how to tease. After the flip, I told her I liked her hair, some plastic thing was holding it up, she misunderstood, took the plastic thing out, shook her head and let it fall on the right side of her face. That is a turn on for me. Told her in Chinese that she was "cute". So with a little rapport building asked if she would take her top off but afraid the boss would find out. Had a white top on, and dungaree short shorts that were loose enough that I could get my hands all the way up to her panties. Asked her to sit across my thighs for some fun, we had a lot of eye contact and that was even more of a turn on. After about 10 minutes, she said that "You really get excited". Well no kidding, with hair and face like that, beautiful soft thighs. Yes, I was really turned on. Oh, her name in Spanish means "beautiful".For those inquiring and don't what to guess what beautiful means in Spanish her name is bella not bonita LOL. I saw Bella last week and I agree she is cute and easy on the eyes. I was able to FIV but had to pull panties to the side. To be honest after she left the room I smelled a fishy smell that was coming from my fingers.

Game Cock Too
09-24-18, 14:05
Went by ZR and got Mae. She wears headbands usually and has a round face.

Lots of teasing and whispering. On the flip, she pulled out her cans for the finish. They're pretty nice.

She told me someone was getting a 4!hand (I had asked for Cici or Amy).

So if it was one of you mongers, please report.Stopped in last night. "Round face" lady literally tried to drag me into a room as I was telling her that I needed to leave to find an ATM. Returned and received a decent massage and joyous finish. UTC top was allowed but wouldn't remove top or leave the "girls" out. They were big which usually means no ass at all. Didn't attempt UTC bottom. Not rushing to return as there are better options from what I read here.

Nice Guy03
09-24-18, 18:47
Just go to Youngs or Great Wall (not a fan of the setup at Lu) whenever you're ready, it will be fine. You're overthinking it. If you show up on a weekday afternoon, you do run the risk of two girls tackling you for a four hand. Might be better if you're nervous, they'll diffuse any tension you're feeling. Just go to one of those, don't be nervous, enjoy your massage.Thanks for the advice. I think Great Wall is my first choice to try. Do you remember what they charge for 4 hand? Also wondering how that is compared to just one girl. Will post results.

YeeHaw088
09-24-18, 23:57
Anyone to been daily on hwy 92 lately? I was about a month ago and was legit massage. Not very good either. LOL.

GameCockPitch
09-25-18, 05:41
Thanks for the advice. I think Great Wall is my first choice to try. Do you remember what they charge for 4 hand? Also wondering how that is compared to just one girl. Will post results.I've always had a good time at Great Wall, had Mia and Anna (though not clear if this is what she pronounced when she said her name). Damage for one girl always 60/40. Never tried four-hands. Next time will try that and report back, but let us know how your experience was if you try it.

Niteluvr
09-25-18, 06:55
Anyone to been daily on hwy 92 lately? I was about a month ago and was legit massage. Not very good either. LOL.I was also there about a month ago. Got a cutie with a lovely ass but same result.

MassageAwesome
09-25-18, 07:30
Cobb AMP run last night.

1 PZ Massage. It was 9:00 when I pulled up. I hate their parking lot. As I walked to go inside, saw a woman sitting in a car staring me down. It looked like I knew her because she had her eyes glued on me. I actually felt a little scared. I left.

2. Yong Sheng. It was about 9:15 when I walked in. Girl at front desk said they were closed. Open sign was on and door was open. I honestly think she was next in rotation and didn't want to massage me. But whatever.

3. Ming Xing 2. It was 9:20 when I arrived. There was a cop car parked caddy corner from the place, and it was closed. I knew they never closed this early so assumed cop car had something to do with that.

4. IRelax. I only been here once and that was a few years ago when it was CRC and left unhappy. I have heard there was happiness to be had here. It was 9:25 when I arrived. The front door said they closed at 9:30. I still decided to go in. I thought they'd be pissed when I walked in. Total opposite. Woman in front looked very happy to see me. As she took me to a room, another woman came out and happily greeted me as if she's seen me before. Maybe she has. I drew Sophie: typical Asian body (b cups, average ass), but she was wearing jeans. Massage was average. She used her elbows and forearms most of the time with no hint of teasing. On the flip there was 10-15 minutes left. I was starting to feel a little disappointed, especially after she covered jr up with the towel. After doing a head and arm massage she pointed to jr and said "Yes?" Allowed OTC top and bottom. Tipped. 6 + . 4. It was an average experience all around.

BillDavis007
09-25-18, 08:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BillDavis007
09-25-18, 11:45
Cobb AMP run last night.

1 PZ Massage. It was 9:00 when I pulled up. I hate their parking lot. As I walked to go inside, saw a woman sitting in a car staring me down. It looked like I knew her because she had her eyes glued on me. I actually felt a little scared. I left.

2. Yong Sheng. It was about 9:15 when I walked in. Girl at front desk said they were closed. Open sign was on and door was open. I honestly think she was next in rotation and didn't want to massage me. But whatever.

3. Ming Xing 2. It was 9:20 when I arrived. There was a cop car parked caddy corner from the place, and it was closed. I knew they never closed this early so assumed cop car had something to do with that.

4. IRelax. I only been here once and that was a few years ago when it was CRC and left unhappy. I have heard there was happiness to be had here. It was 9:25 when I arrived. The front door said they closed at 9:30. I still decided to go in. I thought they'd be pissed when I walked in. Total opposite. Woman in front looked very happy to see me. As she took me to a room, another woman came out and happily greeted me as if she's seen me before. Maybe she has. I drew Sophie: typical Asian body (b cups, average ass), but she was wearing jeans. Massage was average. She used her elbows and forearms most of the time with no hint of teasing. On the flip there was 10-15 minutes left. I was starting to feel a little disappointed, especially after she covered jr up with the towel. After doing a head and arm massage she pointed to jr and said "Yes?" Allowed OTC top and bottom. Tipped. 6 + . 4. It was an average experience all around.They closed early because yesterday was a Chinese Holiday: Mid-Autumn Festival.

Anthony Planet
09-25-18, 12:26
I was at Min Hua yesterday afternoon and saw Alicia (I think. Anyone but JoJo). Anyway, I was asked the questions that usually come if they don't recognize you. First time here? What do you do? Where are you from? When I walked in, I told her that I didn't want JoJo and I don't know if she understood me. Alicia? Left for me to get naked, and then came in making sure I knew that the cost was $60. I said, sure, I understand. The massage was good, and before she flipped me over, she asked for me to pay the $60. Usually, you pay on the way out. Ohhh kay. So I pay, and she is apologizing the rest of the massage. She puts a towel over my junk, and I'm thinking that this will be a disaster. Well, I left happy, but just thought it was strange. Just a heads up.

Niteluvr
09-25-18, 13:06
I was at Min Hua yesterday afternoon and saw Alicia (I think. Anyone but JoJo). Anyway, I was asked the questions that usually come if they don't recognize you. First time here? What do you do? Where are you from? When I walked in, I told her that I didn't want JoJo and I don't know if she understood me. Alicia? Left for me to get naked, and then came in making sure I knew that the cost was $60. I said, sure, I understand. The massage was good, and before she flipped me over, she asked for me to pay the $60. Usually, you pay on the way out. Ohhh kay. So I pay, and she is apologizing the rest of the massage. She puts a towel over my junk, and I'm thinking that this will be a disaster. Well, I left happy, but just thought it was strange. Just a heads up.I'm guessing more than one guy got a HJ, then bailed without paying.

Petey1015
09-25-18, 13:43
Thanks for the advice. I think Great Wall is my first choice to try. Do you remember what they charge for 4 hand? Also wondering how that is compared to just one girl. Will post results.If an hour is $50, that's what you pay each girl for the hour.

Peabody3000
09-25-18, 15:22
Went to visit Xin since I hadn't seen Michelle since the Spring Dreams days. Same Michelle with a few more pounds. She is still super nice and gives an ok massage. Fully nude massage, mutual touching every zone, BBBJ ending. One negative here is she is the only one there and you will have several disturbances during your session unless you're lucky. Upon exit her face changed as I gave her the donation as it ended up being a full hour and she took it upon herself to think it would take 30 minutes. Out the door $. 1.

Han57
09-25-18, 16:56
I reside in the Lawrenceville / Lilburn area. I was wondering what massage places near me one would recommend for just that, a good massage. Extras are a bonus, but sometimes one just wants a great massage without any expectations of extras. Any recommendations? Thanks.

HobbyMan51
09-25-18, 17:43
Went to visit Xin since I hadn't seen Michelle since the Spring Dreams days. Same Michelle with a few more pounds. She is still super nice and gives an ok massage. Fully nude massage, mutual touching every zone, BBBJ ending. One negative here is she is the only one there and you will have several disturbances during your session unless you're lucky. Upon exit her face changed as I gave her the donation as it ended up being a full hour and she took it upon herself to think it would take 30 minutes. Out the door $. 1.I take it she was not entirely pleased with your "donation". How much more do you think she was expecting?

Niteluvr
09-25-18, 19:49
I reside in the Lawrenceville / Lilburn area. I was wondering what massage places near me one would recommend for just that, a good massage. Extras are a bonus, but sometimes one just wants a great massage without any expectations of extras. Any recommendations? Thanks.Probably Oriental on Hwy 29 (Lilburn), just around the corner from Pleasant Hill Rd.

Baja 910
09-25-18, 20:29
Went to visit Xin since I hadn't seen Michelle since the Spring Dreams days. Same Michelle with a few more pounds. She is still super nice and gives an ok massage. Fully nude massage, mutual touching every zone, BBBJ ending. One negative here is she is the only one there and you will have several disturbances during your session unless you're lucky. Upon exit her face changed as I gave her the donation as it ended up being a full hour and she took it upon herself to think it would take 30 minutes. Out the door $. 1.Where is Xin. When I google Xin Asian Massage I get several listings.

Thanks in advance.

Baja.

Niteluvr
09-25-18, 21:56
Where is Xin. When I google Xin Asian Massage I get several listings.

Thanks in advance.

Baja.In Duluth.

HobbyMan51
09-25-18, 22:28
Where is Xin. When I google Xin Asian Massage I get several listings.

Thanks in advance.

Baja.It's in the Berkeley Lake area right off of PIB, 4900 PIB in fact right behind the Shell station on the corner.

Wizard22
09-26-18, 07:39
If an hour is $50, that's what you pay each girl for the hour.So I avoid 4 hand since I only have one dick.

Fretz
09-26-18, 07:58
So I avoid 4 hand since I only have one dick.I recently did my first 4 hand and although it's too expensive to do it often it was a very pleasant experience, maybe something I would do occasionally.

Han57
09-26-18, 08:21
Probably Oriental on Hwy 29 (Lilburn), just around the corner from Pleasant Hill Rd.OK, right by Aldi's, thank you!

Dudeatl
09-26-18, 09:37
I was at Min Hua yesterday afternoon and saw Alicia (I think. Anyone but JoJo). Anyway, I was asked the questions that usually come if they don't recognize you. First time here? What do you do? Where are you from? When I walked in, I told her that I didn't want JoJo and I don't know if she understood me. Alicia? Left for me to get naked, and then came in making sure I knew that the cost was $60. I said, sure, I understand. The massage was good, and before she flipped me over, she asked for me to pay the $60. Usually, you pay on the way out. Ohhh kay. So I pay, and she is apologizing the rest of the massage. She puts a towel over my junk, and I'm thinking that this will be a disaster. Well, I left happy, but just thought it was strange. Just a heads up.If they have been shorted. As has been noted. I have been told by a girl that they charge in advance if they are suspicious of someone.

I have had three occasions where I heard someone say they didn't have enough or just didn't pay (at various stores- not just one) so it must happen relatively frequently.

Because of this if you find a girl you like, see her regularly and act pleasantly you might get more time services for a standard tip--assuming she plans on staying around and wants to get some regular clients. A place like Top V where the girls rotate- they will just want to maximize today because they know they are moving on.

PangWangle
09-26-18, 11:47
Went to cedar behind waffle house for my hurting back. Haven't seen people having much luck there but that wasn't a big deal today. 60 to the house. Got coco. 40's. Plainest woman I've seen in a while but not fat so whatever. Fully draped, thinking nothing will happen. She rubbed my ass some so I made some noises and after about 15 minutes the drape was gone and the teasing began. Massage was really good too. On flip I noticed the door was ajar and she said that it's fine. Weirded me out but at that point her hand was already on it. She asked about tip, I said 40, she countered 70, settled on 60. Good time overall. Allowed roaming otc which I don't really care about unless she's got but figured I'd try for the report.

Runon99
09-26-18, 11:48
Was in Atlanta over the weekend, visited a few places. Standard rates / tips applied in all cases.

1) Saturday evening, visited the new Fuji Massage on Chamblee Tucker Road, same shopping center as a Walmart. Very clean facility, kind of reminded me of Cumberland Health and that might not be an accident. Attractive MILFy masseuse, similar seen in hallway. OTC and a little UTC allowed. Will likely repeat, this one is closer in to town than many options. Don't think they stay open late like Cumberland did, however.

2) After Fuji, wanted to see if I could enjoy a back-to-back experience (practicing for Japan trip), drove to Top V. Saw Angela, she did not disappoint. Felt pretty sleepy during my late dinner after.

3) Sunday afternoon, visited the Rose that has recently been discussed, on Jones Bridge / State Bridge. I wasn't shorted any time and I wasn't fondled or anything in the front room.

4) Sunday evening, drove up to the Triangle. Can confirm that the name of the shop just down from Lu is Youngs, no apostrophe. During my time in the shop, walking from my room to the bathroom and back, I caught glimpses of five different gals and I thought they were all attractive to some extent. Really wish this place wasn't so far out. I was invited to try a 4-hand but I declined. Very relaxed finish after a light massage. Slept well in my hotel that night.

Apollo007
09-26-18, 11:58
So I get a text out of nowhere, asking me to come in for a massage at this location. I don't know who it is, I can only speculate. Whoever it is, will not divulge. They said it use to be Kings Massage. When I goggle, the best I can find is Massage Dan, and that name does not sound appealing to me. They have 3 girls that work there via the text. Does anybody have any info they can share?

Report: Went to Fuji Massage stood in the lobby for about 2 minutes and nobody came up to greet me. I even opened the door again to let the alarm sound. I'm guessing one of you mongers last week was having a really good time. Then went to Spa 18 and Lucy gave me a good hard massage with a HE. It was a little annoying though, she would make these a sounds when she squeezed Jr. , to release my milk.

Merlin42
09-26-18, 12:15
So I get a text out of nowhere, asking me to come in for a massage at this location. I don't know who it is, I can only speculate. Whoever it is, will not divulge. They said it use to be Kings Massage. When I goggle, the best I can find is Massage Dan, and that name does not sound appealing to me. They have 3 girls that work there via the text. Does anybody have any info they can share?

Report: Went to Fuji Massage stood in the lobby for about 2 minutes and nobody came up to greet me. I even opened the door again to let the alarm sound. I'm guessing one of you mongers last week was having a really good time. Then went to Spa 18 and Lucy gave me a good hard massage with a HE. It was a little annoying though, she would make these a sounds when she squeezed Jr. , to release my milk.That is Oasis on Buford Hwy just north of Jimmy Carter. The owner has lost most of her staff due to the texting. She gets you there then wants to give the massage as well. Lack luster and no extras. She had a nice 30's lady named Anna who would give a nude HJ and I got some BBBJ action but she left. Lisa just left last week because of the the texting clients I had some daty from her. I still message her on We chat and has moved to Hong on Jimmy Carter.

Anthony Planet
09-26-18, 12:34
If they have been shorted. As has been noted. I have been told by a girl that they charge in advance if they are suspicious of someone.

I have had three occasions where I heard someone say they didn't have enough or just didn't pay (at various stores- not just one) so it must happen relatively frequently.

Because of this if you find a girl you like, see her regularly and act pleasantly you might get more time services for a standard tip--assuming she plans on staying around and wants to get some regular clients. A place like Top V where the girls rotate- they will just want to maximize today because they know they are moving on.Yeah. I'm always pleasant. I could tell that she was bothered by asking for the cash upfront because she apologized every 5 minutes. Even when I was about to leave. She was very nice, and so was I. It was just a different move there that I hadn't heard before, so I was just reporting it. I haven't been there in a while, so I didn't know if it had been a normal occurrence. Thanks for some background information though.

Anthony Planet
09-26-18, 12:35

Report: Went to Fuji Massage stood in the lobby for about 2 minutes and nobody came up to greet me. I even opened the door again to let the alarm sound. I'm guessing one of you mongers last week was having a really good time. Then went to Spa 18 and Lucy gave me a good hard massage with a HE. It was a little annoying though, she would make these a sounds when she squeezed Jr. , to release my milk.I've had providers that I haven't seen in a while text me out of the blue before. They must have kept my number and they were trying to 'cold call' folks to drum up business. I am thinking that an old provider is doing the same for you.

Anthony Planet
09-26-18, 12:37
I recently did my first 4 hand and although it's too expensive to do it often it was a very pleasant experience, maybe something I would do occasionally.Same here. Did it once, and it didn't really enhance my experience. If the two girls would kiss! Now that might be a different story.

RedneckStud
09-26-18, 14:06

Report: Went to Fuji Massage stood in the lobby for about 2 minutes and nobody came up to greet me. I even opened the door again to let the alarm sound. I'm guessing one of you mongers last week was having a really good time. Then went to Spa 18 and Lucy gave me a good hard massage with a HE. It was a little annoying though, she would make these a sounds when she squeezed Jr. , to release my milk.What sounds was she making? Like little moans to act like it's getting her off, too?

BenderDundat
09-26-18, 19:30

Report: Went to Fuji Massage stood in the lobby for about 2 minutes and nobody came up to greet me. I even opened the door again to let the alarm sound. I'm guessing one of you mongers last week was having a really good time. Then went to Spa 18 and Lucy gave me a good hard massage with a HE. It was a little annoying though, she would make these a sounds when she squeezed Jr. , to release my milk.Use to be a kings foot massage here a long time ago FYI.

Benderdundat.

Merlin42
09-26-18, 19:42

Report: Went to Fuji Massage stood in the lobby for about 2 minutes and nobody came up to greet me. I even opened the door again to let the alarm sound. I'm guessing one of you mongers last week was having a really good time. Then went to Spa 18 and Lucy gave me a good hard massage with a HE. It was a little annoying though, she would make these a sounds when she squeezed Jr. , to release my milk.This is Oasis Massage Buford Hwy. The owner keep a record of anyone who calls the business line and when it's slow she sends out text. She has sent me 4 text in 5 days. Every since Anna left there has been very little happiness there. If you have the bad luck of getting her she will lecture you on why they don't do that.

Niteluvr
09-26-18, 20:17
Think YAN stand for Young And Naughty. Walk in on Saturday night and greeted by an early 30's, 9/10 for cuteness. She is from out of state and only working here for 2 weeks to earn money. Asked her to sit across my thighs for some fun, we had a lot of eye contact and that was even more of a turn on. After about 10 minutes, she said that "You really get excited". Well no kidding, with hair and face like that, beautiful soft thighs. Yes, I was really turned on. Oh, her name in Spanish means "beautiful".

I was probably in the other room with Maggie (during your visit. As I was leaving I saw your girl and almost immediately asked for another massage with her LOL. She was cute and reminded me of Anna that worked / works at several spots in the area. I may have to stop by before she leaves town and check her out.Had to check out Bella. The girl who came to the room said her name was Bella but she was about late 30's with hair just past her shoulders and rather average looking. If your Bella was truly a 9/10, then they were playing games with me. I rejected my Bella and asked for Maggie. Lo and behold, in came Maggie who was first Michelle from Pearl, then was known as Michelle or Maggie at Starlight, and now just Maggie at Yan. Other than her, the only attractive woman I saw at Yan was Grace, about 40 but with nice curves. Perhaps the real Bella already left?

Niteluvr
09-26-18, 22:52
This is Oasis Massage Buford Hwy. The owner keep a record of anyone who calls the business line and when it's slow she sends out text. She has sent me 4 text in 5 days. Every since Anna left there has been very little happiness there. If you have the bad luck of getting her she will lecture you on why they don't do that.I wonder why anyone goes to Oasis. The place is dismal and it's had old providers since it first opened. Any real excitement there?

Niteluvr
09-26-18, 22:55
Use to be a kings foot massage here a long time ago FYI.

Benderdundat.King's Foot was south of I-285 in Doraville. That 5948 address is for Oasis in Norcross, many miles north. Both were / are on Buford Hwy.

LuvThemTugs
09-27-18, 07:07
Had to check out Bella. The girl who came to the room said her name was Bella but she was about late 30's with hair just past her shoulders and rather average looking. If your Bella was truly a 9/10, then they were playing games with me. I rejected my Bella and asked for Maggie. Lo and behold, in came Maggie who was first Michelle from Pearl, then was known as Michelle or Maggie at Starlight, and now just Maggie at Yan. Other than her, the only attractive woman I saw at Yan was Grace, about 40 but with nice curves. Perhaps the real Bella already left?"Linda", Linda was the gal I saw. She hated it there so probably bailed the next day after I saw her. Linda was and is a 9/10 face and body. 1/10 on massage and poor attitude. Had Grace from NY about 6 months ago, nice looking but just could not connect. Grace has 3/10 massage skills. Grace claimed to be 32 yo.

Niteluvr
09-27-18, 08:06
"Linda", Linda was the gal I saw. She hated it there so probably bailed the next day after I saw her. Linda was and is a 9/10 face and body. 1/10 on massage and poor attitude. Had Grace from NY about 6 months ago, nice looking but just could not connect. Grace has 3/10 massage skills. Grace claimed to be 32 yo.Great, now I wonder if the woman I saw really goes by the name Bella. At first I was going to stay and settle for Maggie. Told her I wanted 30 minutes, flipping over after 15 minutes. She claimed the manager would only allow a back massage for 30 minutes, that I'd have to stay for an hour to get a flip. Told her that the manager wouldn't know if I flipped over during the 30 minutes but Maggie wouldn't budge. In the past, both at Pearl and Starlight, Maggie's been pretty good to me. No clue why she was so stubborn at Yan. At least I didn't pay anything at Yan and went over to Health to get a little relief.

Bassmaster
09-27-18, 10:55
There are much better places with prettier women, and much better places with similar older women but virtually guaranteed and all within a one mile radius of Oasis. Went once, was horrible never went back. Across the street is Fusheng which is as close to guaranteed as possible with older ladies. Haven't been in a year, but Lola was attractive and has a great rack. Would pick her over Oasis 10 out of 10 times. For younger prettier women, Top V is close to guaranteed although the girls are starting to get greedy there.

Moon is also close to guaranteed, but probably #3 of these options for attractiveness. Have not been here in a while as my last two visits were annoying negotiations with not hot women, but have to believe it still is can't miss. I did like the massages at Fusheng and Moon most times, however.

I wonder why anyone goes to Oasis. The place is dismal and it's had old providers since it first opened. Any real excitement there?

LuvThemTugs
09-27-18, 11:19
Great, now I wonder if the woman I saw really goes by the name Bella. At first I was going to stay and settle for Maggie. Told her I wanted 30 minutes, flipping over after 15 minutes. She claimed the manager would only allow a back massage for 30 minutes, that I'd have to stay for an hour to get a flip. Told her that the manager wouldn't know if I flipped over during the 30 minutes but Maggie wouldn't budge. In the past, both at Pearl and Starlight, Maggie's been pretty good to me. No clue why she was so stubborn at Yan. At least I didn't pay anything at Yan and went over to Health to get a little relief.With school out in Forsyth County, and end of the month, the girls have told me that it has been slow the past 6 or 7 days.

May and some other girl with a new Nissan Murano has been working Health this week. Do you know who drives that car? I have a good rapport with May but saw young Anna about 2 weeks ago there at Health. I think Anna is very pretty, much like "Linda" at YAN. Anna was wearing a dress the day I saw her.

Dragunov
09-27-18, 12:14
Just go to Youngs or Great Wall (not a fan of the setup at Lu) whenever you're ready, it will be fine.Went to Great Wall last week and drew Angela. She kept drumming my ass like a bongo and saying she likes my ass. Pretty girl but not a big fan of the massage. In the middle of the "massage" I heard her fart and she laughs it off and says sorry. She then turned the fan on, It got cold so I had to tell her to turn it off. At the flip, she asks me how much I'm going to tip? I told her she'll find out after the time was done. She kept asking and would not touch me, until I gave her a definite answer. I told her 40 and she says? What? That's low and wants $120 total. This ***** wants $70 tip for poor excuse of a massage, slight teasing, fart and keeping me in the cold? I told her I'd give her $40 and she goes I can play with her boobs from the outside. HE was decent, nothing to rave about.

I haven't been to Youngs but will try it next. Great Wall was a disappointment since they were so highly rated here.

Apollo007
09-27-18, 12:48
What sounds was she making? Like little moans to act like it's getting her off, too?I wish. She'd squeeze Jr. , and make a sound like a rifle going off, or fireworks. Something like that, kind of hard to explain. Go find out for yourself, it's not bad and she has a nice rack. I couldn't get her to show'them. I guess I should have tried to negotiate it, but didn't. 60/40.

Niteluvr
09-27-18, 12:50
With school out in Forsyth County, and end of the month, the girls have told me that it has been slow the past 6 or 7 days.

May and some other girl with a new Nissan Murano has been working Health this week. Do you know who drives that car? I have a good rapport with May but saw young Anna about 2 weeks ago there at Health. I think Anna is very pretty, much like "Linda" at YAN. Anna was wearing a dress the day I saw her.Inbox is clear. As far as I know, Anna still drives a black Corolla. Not sure about a Murano, probably one of the girls that switches off from Great. Yeah, Anna wears a dress these days but has on tight, nylon-type panties under it that go down almost to her knees, so UTC access can be difficult.

GunLvr
09-27-18, 20:00
Inbox is clear. As far as I know, Anna still drives a black Corolla. Not sure about a Murano, probably one of the girls that switches off from Great. Yeah, Anna wears a dress these days but has on tight, nylon-type panties under it that go down almost to her knees, so UTC access can be difficult.It's been a long time I seen Anna, I did not know Anna was still there, I think she is very attractive, I may have to pay her a visit, you said the utc can be difficult because of the full body panties, but are you saying it can be done because I never even tried with her?

Niteluvr
09-28-18, 05:42
It's been a long time I seen Anna, I did not know Anna was still there, I think she is very attractive, I may have to pay her a visit, you said the utc can be difficult because of the full body panties, but are you saying it can be done because I never even tried with her?A little difficult but not impossible.

WilFos
09-28-18, 14:40
What an experience I had today. First some background.

I've posted here several times, but for the most part keep quiet. I'm pretty big on TOFT and finding out what will happen myself. Like the thrill of it. I don't visit this board too often as I mostly see Non-AMP providers and quite honestly have a good thing going and keep them to myself (selfish I know). Some of the providers I see have been reviewed before so I haven't reviewed myself. When I do see AMP providers I typically keep it to the Triangle area or Roswell / Alpharetta area. Those are the two areas I spend the majority of my life so I don't venture much outside of that for AMP's. The other reasons is because when I have visited the Buckhead parlors or others places the tip requested is soooo much higher than the value of the service provided. It's annoying and it's frustrating. So I stick the Lu, Youngs, Great Wall, and some other hole in the wall parlors close by that give me what I need.

So today for lunch I decide to stop by OS Massage in Roswell on the corner (basically) if 92 and Alpharetta Hwy. I've been here probably 8-9 times before and have always seen the same provider there. She's maybe low 40's or upper 30'a more likely. 7-8/10 attractiveness (5/10 real world) and 8/10 body (same for real world). Always leave happy and get UTC for $40. I tip $50 now because I've seen her so much and it's pretty much sensual teasing the whole time. She's earned the increase. I never go to $50 the first few times with any AMP providers and never get to that level unless UTC becomes available. I only ever go over $50 if something way unexpected happens like a BBJ (which does from time to time) usually by that point though she's doing it because I've seen that specific provider so much it's not necessarily for extra $$, but rather because of a comfort level. All that aside today was a shit show. Called ahead of time as I usually do to confirm my girl was there. They say yes, which is normal. So far so good. Get there, get in the room. Told She is in back and will be in shortly. Well 2 minutes later in walks. NOT who I asked for. This time it's Yumi who tells me my girl is not working today. So I decide to see Yumi. I do this because if this game has taught me anything it's that no girl stays around forever so it's good to have a backup at each location. I don't have one at OS so this is my chance. Yumi is 5/10 attractiveness and 7/10 body. Maybe slight lower. B's and a tight little ass. Massage is decent, no teasing whatsoever. On the flip business as usual and then happy finish. No UTC touching and certain OTC made her squirmy. So I go to pay and she say how much tip and I do my usual $40. Which is probably generous on this situation, but unless they are just the worst person of all time I won't go below that. I've left my share of the $20, $30, and none, but this was not one of those times. Well she didn't care for the $40 she wanted $60. I declined. She asked again. I refused this time. She pouted and said it was so unfair. I always pay card too. Something to note. Not sure why, other than I'm single and don't really care if it shows up on my bank account. So I hand the card and she "tries to run it" and says machine is not working and she needs cash and she will go with me to bank to do so. I say hell no. Get the mamasan and get the machine fixed. She refused and said cash only. We argued for a minute or two and then I walked back in the back and got mamasan who lo and behold was able to fix the machine. If I didn't care about burning the bridge with the whole place I would have just left when the card didn't "work" and say it's their problem. In hindsight I Probabaly should have. Either way we got it taken care of and YUmi was pissed. She literally told me not to come back if I won't be fair and tip right.

The point of this is that this is not the first time this has happened in the past few months. It seems more and more that girls, both AMP and Non AMP are valuing their derives way above the actually worth. Some of my non-AMP's have moved to $220+/ hr for a nude massage. That's crazy. You better be a 10/10 in all areas and riding me to get that much. As a group of mongers we are the reason this has happened. I get it, sometime our little heads overrule our common sense. Hell, that's the whole reason we are in the hobby. Ultimately though we control the cost. Not these "rent-a-masseuses" thay come and go.

Has anyone else noticed this happened though? Am I just way more cheap than I think I am? I'm curious to see everyone's input. I'm a young attractive guy. I have no issue getting girls outside of the hobby. And when I want a fuller experience I do so, but I like the massages and honestly the thrill of knowing whether I'm going to pull it off at a new place or not. It's an adrenaline rush. It helps when you land on a goldmine too. Anyways, let me know your thoughts.

Also. If you feel for the Sweethut shit you are the problem with the world today.

LongBallsMcGee
09-28-18, 19:56
Ivy in Norcross has a young new FOB named Apple (at least new to me). Few times there before, can count in good massage and handy. Big surprise with Apple.

I mention FOB because practically non-existent English, said she was 21 (plausible. No older than 25), massive hairy Bush, natural smelling raw pussy, birth control ignorant, safe sex clueless. Just my type!

Flip with raging hardon brought a giggle and asked what I want. Was horny from her FOB-ness, so with handful of her soft ass, I said everything (intention going in was just handy). Easily settiled in 160 and she asked if I had condom. I didn't. She said she was worried about getting preggo and I assured her not to worry about it. Off came panties and dress and in slid my cock. Ended with me standing in table w her below me in pile driver position. I pistoned down with good bit of my weight on her as deep as could drive it in and unloaded massively in her. Every drop balls deep. Dick popped out after min and was still at 90% mast with cum dripping out on her hairy Bush and pink pussy lips. The sight of it made me push my cock back in and continue to pump her another min before tiring and laying her down and me collapsing beside her.

Both laid for minute and she giggled a little. She got up and did quick hasty wipe of cum out of her Bush then immediately put her dress and panties back on with my full load still lodged in her ****. Definitely a FOB. I'm quite sure my cum was drenching her panties and / or dripping down inside of her leg a few minutes after I bounced. Good times, dumb FOBd are my fav.

Get it while can fellas. She going to get pregnant and disappear back to China in a month or two at this rate. She has no clue. My weekly (at least) mission is to inseminate her as much as I can. Perhaps there will be another blue eyed Asian LongBallsMcGee walking around Chinese countryside in few years. Yes, I'm a sick fuck.

Peace.

MinoTaurus
09-28-18, 22:37

I've posted here several times, but for the most part keep quiet. I'm pretty big on TOFT and finding out what will happen myself. Like the thrill of it. I don't visit this board too often as I mostly see Non-AMP providers and quite honestly have a good thing going and keep them to myself (selfish I know). Some of the providers I see have been reviewed before so I haven't reviewed myself. When I do see AMP providers I typically keep it to the Triangle area or Roswell / Alpharetta area. Those are the two areas I spend the majority of my life so I don't venture much outside of that for AMP's. The other reasons is because when I have visited the Buckhead parlors or others places the tip requested is soooo much higher than the value of the service provided. It's annoying and it's frustrating. So I stick the Lu, Youngs, Great Wall, and some other hole in the wall parlors close by that give me what I need.

So today for lunch I decide to stop by OS Massage in Roswell on the corner (basically) if 92 and Alpharetta Hwy. I've been here probably 8-9 times before and have always seen the same provider there. She's maybe low 40's or upper 30'a more likely. 7-8/10 attractiveness (5/10 real world) and 8/10 body (same for real world). Always leave happy and get UTC for $40. I tip $50 now because I've seen her so much and it's pretty much sensual teasing the whole time. She's earned the increase. I never go to $50 the first few times with any AMP providers and never get to that level unless UTC becomes available. I only ever go over $50 if something way unexpected happens like a BBJ (which does from time to time) usually by that point though she's doing it because I've seen that specific provider so much it's not necessarily for extra $$, but rather because of a comfort level. All that aside today was a shit show. Called ahead of time as I usually do to confirm my girl was there. They say yes, which is normal. So far so good. Get there, get in the room. Told She is in back and will be in shortly. Well 2 minutes later in walks. NOT who I asked for. This time it's Yumi who tells me my girl is not working today. So I decide to see Yumi. I do this because if this game has taught me anything it's that no girl stays around forever so it's good to have a backup at each location. I don't have one at OS so this is my chance. Yumi is 5/10 attractiveness and 7/10 body. Maybe slight lower. B's and a tight little ass. Massage is decent, no teasing whatsoever. On the flip business as usual and then happy finish. No UTC touching and certain OTC made her squirmy. So I go to pay and she say how much tip and I do my usual $40. Which is probably generous on this situation, but unless they are just the worst person of all time I won't go below that. I've left my share of the $20, $30, and none, but this was not one of those times. Well she didn't care for the $40 she wanted $60. I declined. She asked again. I refused this time. She pouted and said it was so unfair. I always pay card too. Something to note. Not sure why, other than I'm single and don't really care if it shows up on my bank account. So I hand the card and she "tries to run it" and says machine is not working and she needs cash and she will go with me to bank to do so. I say hell no. Get the mamasan and get the machine fixed. She refused and said cash only. We argued for a minute or two and then I walked back in the back and got mamasan who lo and behold was able to fix the machine. If I didn't care about burning the bridge with the whole place I would have just left when the card didn't "work" and say it's their problem. In hindsight I Probabaly should have. Either way we got it taken care of and YUmi was pissed. She literally told me not to come back if I won't be fair and tip right.

The point of this is that this is not the first time this has happened in the past few months. It seems more and more that girls, both AMP and Non AMP are valuing their derives way above the actually worth. Some of my non-AMP's have moved to $220+/ hr for a nude massage. That's crazy. You better be a 10/10 in all areas and riding me to get that much. As a group of mongers we are the reason this has happened. I get it, sometime our little heads overrule our common sense. Hell, that's the whole reason we are in the hobby. Ultimately though we control the cost. Not these "rent-a-masseuses" thay come and go.

Has anyone else noticed this happened though? Am I just way more cheap than I think I am? I'm curious to see everyone's input. I'm a young attractive guy. I have no issue getting girls outside of the hobby. And when I want a fuller experience I do so, but I like the massages and honestly the thrill of knowing whether I'm going to pull it off at a new place or not. It's an adrenaline rush. It helps when you land on a goldmine too. Anyways, let me know your thoughts.

Also. If you feel for the Sweethut shit you are the problem with the world today.I find ATL odd for somewhat different, but similar reason. There is a metric shit tonne of asian spas here compared to most other cities (I've mongered a lot of places). Considering this (high supply of Asian pussy), the quality and price doesn't seem to match. You would think with the plethora of spas, you could get good full service with cutish Asian at decent prices. Considering the large Asian population over in greater Gwinnett, the quality is low and services are below average. Got to search long and hard to find decent looking Asian girl at fair prices. Lots of grandmas or fat middle aged asians wanting full prices for mediocre service. Isn't going to work for me. I can pick up and fuck non-pro sloppy, chubbies and / or grandmas for free with minimal effort. I've found a couple places that meet my needs, but not really fulfilled as can be in my other fav places (Tampa, Dallas). Dallas is perfect example of way natural market SHOULD work (if you ascribe to normal supply and demand economic forces), with fairly large concentration of AMPs (some clustered all in same plazas) and can get mind blowing anything goes service from nice looking girls for two bills total out the door.

What gives with ATL and the spa / provider expectations? Seems to need a reset some how.

LuvThemTugs
09-29-18, 06:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BenderDundat
09-29-18, 07:02
King's Foot was south of I-285 in Doraville. That 5948 address is for Oasis in Norcross, many miles north. Both were / are on Buford Hwy.Yep, I went looking the other day and realized it was addressed north of 285. My bad. I too am thinking its norcross, not doraville. I even went shopping in the little market LOL. Thinking maybe they got a few girls in a back room. Not.

Benderdundat.

UnknownX
09-29-18, 07:04
What did the rub maps post say about this girl that goes by apple?

Yea you don't know anything about sexually transmitted diseases. In 3 weeks you'll get these little blisters on little McGee, that's called HSV II and maybe a sore called a chancre. You are a sick fuck and a dumb one too.

Niteluvr
09-29-18, 08:55
What an experience I had today.

Also. If you feel for the Sweethut shit you are the problem with the world today.Hustling mongers for bigger tips is nothing new. A few guys ruin the hobby by overpaying, it spreads like wildfire and suddenly you have mediocre or fugly girls demanding higher tips for lackluster service. The ATL doesn't get the cream of the crop of Chinese cuties out there. We get mostly those in the 4-6 range.

All we can do is stick to our CAMP financial principles, reward good service FAIRLY and NOT tip when we get shit service.

Atl18
09-29-18, 12:35
I am with you Minotaurus. Most of these Asian pussies should pay me instead. It was great 10 years ago. I can easily get turned on just passing by these spas. These days, it's a waste of time.

Like you said, most of us can get freebies with some good socializing skills including Asians.

One thing we have to understand. Most of these talents are not from local. They come from other cities like Houston, Dallas, NY, LA etc. Girls from Atlanta might to go other cities but they try to avoid staying in town. Can you imagine seeing someone you knew at one of these spas?

For turn oldies, they couldn't careless anymore. But for these young Asian girls, it's a really big deal.

I am assuming with all the stupid crackdowns happening, it stops the influx of young talents. What left are grannies and fatties.

Let's hope something will change so I can enjoy life as a man with a smile again.

Share young talent if you find one.

Thanks.

Atl18.

I find ATL odd for somewhat different, but similar reason. There is a metric shit tonne of asian spas here compared to most other cities (I've mongered a lot of places). Considering this (high supply of Asian pussy), the quality and price doesn't seem to match. You would think with the plethora of spas, you could get good full service with cutish Asian at decent prices. Considering the large Asian population over in greater Gwinnett, the quality is low and services are below average. Got to search long and hard to find decent looking Asian girl at fair prices. Lots of grandmas or fat middle aged asians wanting full prices for mediocre service. Isn't going to work for me. I can pick up and fuck non-pro sloppy, chubbies and / or grandmas for free with minimal effort. I've found a couple places that meet my needs, but not really fulfilled as can be in my other fav places (Tampa, Dallas). Dallas is perfect example of way natural market SHOULD work (if you ascribe to normal supply and demand economic forces), with fairly large concentration of AMPs (some clustered all in same plazas) and can get mind blowing anything goes service from nice looking girls for two bills total out the door.

What gives with ATL and the spa / provider expectations? Seems to need a reset some how.

LongBallsMcGee
09-29-18, 12:37
Yea you don't know anything about sexually transmitted diseases. In 3 weeks you'll get these little blisters on little McGee, that's called HSV II and maybe a sore called a chancre. You are a sick fuck and a dumb one too.That guy posting on RM is me dipshit. I travel for work to Tampa (among several other places). Also, may I remind you about forum policy about complaint about BB services others got / partake int? Let me paraphrase: Don't worry about my dick, if your worried about yours then use a condom.

LongBallsMcGee
09-29-18, 12:38
What did the rub maps post say about this girl that goes by apple?It says basically same thing because it was me that posted it to RM.

Atl18
09-29-18, 12:45
I hope this guy is full it it. If his review was true, I agree with you LUV that his guy is dumb beyond control. Can you imagine? If a girl barely knows you and allows you to slide it in bare. If so, how many guys had slid in there already without knowing what each one carries. It could be a life altering decision and he shared the interaction with great details.

Come on! Think! Think! Think with your big head, not with your little head!

Atl18.

Yea you don't know anything about sexually transmitted diseases. In 3 weeks you'll get these little blisters on little McGee, that's called HSV II and maybe a sore called a chancre. You are a sick fuck and a dumb one too.

LongBallsMcGee
09-29-18, 13:33
I hope this guy is full it it. If his review was true, I agree with you LUV that his guy is dumb beyond control. Can you imagine? If a girl barely knows you and allows you to slide it in bare. If so, how many guys had slid in there already without knowing what each one carries. It could be a life altering decision and he shared the interaction with great details.

Come on! Think! Think! Think with your big head, not with your little head!

Atl18.OK, now two guys moaning about what others do with their dicks? Seriously, it's pretty simple: if you are worried about it, use a condom. If you want to whine about it, go to safe sex thread like Jackson has always said.

Good grief, all wanted to do was share some good freaky intel to others (the MANY others) who like to get crazy when can too.

Leep12
09-29-18, 15:24
I've been seeing this little UTR dynamo for about 6 months. 4'11 about 105 lbs firm little gymnast type. Fantastic personality hands, massage and other. Great experience, classy lady.

Lives with her sister in a nice complex, clean and with private massage room and shower available. Vinings / Smyna / Cumberland area.

Seniors PM me For contact info.

Petey1015
09-29-18, 20:38

Also. If you feel for the Sweethut shit you are the problem with the world today.It makes their clothes fall off.

Niteluvr
09-29-18, 22:47
I've been seeing this little UTR dynamo for about 6 months. 4'11 about 105 lbs firm little gymnast type. Fantastic personality hands, massage and other. Great experience, classy lady.

Lives with her sister in a nice complex, clean and with private massage room and shower available. Vinings / Smyna / Cumberland area.

Seniors PM me For contact info.This really belongs in the Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP thread, but we'll forgive you this time since she's a hottie.

FalconFever21
09-30-18, 01:46
Something went wrong. I have no idea what wrong signal I gave but the visit turned bad after 5 minutes. I arrived, rang the bell and was let in. Shown the room and I began to get ready. The masseuse, one I hadn't seen before, stayed and watched as I started. We discussed the massage but I sensed something might be up. So I asked about Gigi and the session stopped, money returned, and I was advised to call ahead the next day. I explained that the drive was long but no dice she wasn't about to continue the session. It might have been that when asked for the fee up front I pulled out only enough to cover it. I always do this and keep other funds hidden from view until future negotiations begin. There was no negotiating at this point so I redressed, I still had my shorts on, took back the fee, and left to seek satisfaction elsewhere. It may be the last time I visit this establishment. Maybe one of you with more experience at this location can tell me where I erred.I just saw this post but I think I was actually there with Gigi when this happened! From what I understand Sunshine (the new girl) and Gigi don't really like each other and Sunshine is very jealous of Gigi. Of course anyone that has been there knows Gigi and might even mention her to the "new girl" so she knows you're a regular (that's what I did), but apparently it pisses her off. The last time I had Sunshine I asked if Gigi was there as I undressed and she got mad and said "you want Gigi? I said "no I just wanted to tell her hey, we're friends" and gave her a quick hug and slap on the ass and said "I want some Sunshine" and she perked up. At the end she did get Gigi to come out and she was happy to see me and gave me a big hug. If you go back and get Sunshine you will enjoy her, her tits are huge and real and her pussy is super tasty and beautiful. I've had her 3 times and it's always good sex, but her massage can't touch Gigi's. Gigi is still my fave overall, something different is nice every once in awhile though.

Swanson21
09-30-18, 03:23
Checked out Massage empress since I haven't seen it before. I had a great massage, and as we were finishing she was asking if I was looking for a special massage and if I was they don't really do that here in Gwinnett county since they are stricter than Oberon Fulton. So overall, had a great massage, but that's got me wondering if this is true.Nothing personal but, the team already know that Massage Empress in Lawrenceville is strictly legit.

AsianLover
09-30-18, 08:12
I stopped by Ivy massage the other day for my first time and coincidentally drew Apple. She is a 21 yo girl from Taiwan. She has a nice firm body with strong legs and nice B's. Face is average. She asked if if wanted a table shower to start but I chose to have it at the end of the massage. While on my front, the massage was pretty good. She tried to rub out the knots and was all business. She allowed some touching of her legs (she was wearing a dress) but no other OTC or UTC roaming. On the flip, she was more playful, flirty and asked for a 60 tip for a HE. I said I always pay 40 and she said no. I stuck to my guns; I always pay 60/40 for an hour massage + HE at a CAMP unless something special is offered.

The massage finished and we went to the table shower. It is a nice way to end the massage. She soaped me down then on the flip in the shower, she gave me a HE.

Some other comments: there were 3 girls there, all pretty cute by CAMP standards and younger that 35. The door in my room did not lock. The place was clean and the massage pretty good. All in all a good visit. However, I can't imagine that FS is offered there as another poster claimed, but YMMV.

AL.

Mr.Inch
09-30-18, 09:33
I stopped by Ivy massage the other day for my first time and coincidentally drew Apple. She is a 21 yo girl from Taiwan. She has a nice firm body with strong legs and nice B's. Face is average. She asked if if wanted a table shower to start but I chose to have it at the end of the massage. While on my front, the massage was pretty good. She tried to rub out the knots and was all business. She allowed some touching of her legs (she was wearing a dress) but no other OTC or UTC roaming. On the flip, she was more playful, flirty and asked for a 60 tip for a HE. I said I always pay 40 and she said no. I stuck to my guns; I always pay 60/40 for an hour massage + HE at a CAMP unless something special is offered.

The massage finished and we went to the table shower. It is a nice way to end the massage. She soaped me down then on the flip in the shower, she gave me a HE.

Some other comments: there were 3 girls there, all pretty cute by CAMP standards and younger that 35. The door in my room did not lock. The place was clean and the massage pretty good. All in all a good visit. However, I can't imagine that FS is offered there as another poster claimed, but YMMV.

AL.I was there too, will be back for now. I had a younger one also, hottie with a body. I didn't get her name but looks like place is a sure thing for time being. Only otc for me tho.

Petey1015
09-30-18, 12:56
Went to Great Wall last week and drew Angela. She kept drumming my ass like a bongo and saying she likes my ass. Pretty girl but not a big fan of the massage. In the middle of the "massage" I heard her fart and she laughs it off and says sorry. She then turned the fan on, It got cold so I had to tell her to turn it off. At the flip, she asks me how much I'm going to tip? I told her she'll find out after the time was done. She kept asking and would not touch me, until I gave her a definite answer. I told her 40 and she says? What? That's low and wants $120 total. This ***** wants $70 tip for poor excuse of a massage, slight teasing, fart and keeping me in the cold? I told her I'd give her $40 and she goes I can play with her boobs from the outside. HE was decent, nothing to rave about.

I haven't been to Youngs but will try it next. Great Wall was a disappointment since they were so highly rated here.Did it smell like roses, LOL.

LongBallsMcGee
09-30-18, 15:23
I was there too, will be back for now. I had a younger one also, hottie with a body. I didn't get her name but looks like place is a sure thing for time being. Only otc for me tho.My guess is since I broke "news" on Apple at Ivy, there has been long line of dripping bare dicks rolling through non-stop on her and she quickly turned a little more picky on who she accepting seed from. That said, I went back again for round #2 with here and was basically repeat.

Guys, being clean and well groomed, not a fat ass, having a little game, and dropping 160 or so is going to be needed.

BJ4015
09-30-18, 17:48
I was there too, will be back for now. I had a younger one also, hottie with a body. I didn't get her name but looks like place is a sure thing for time being. Only otc for me tho.I went yesterday and drew a cute girl named Ava or Eva, massage was sub par, no teasing. When she finished she asked if I wanted anything else. I pointed to Jr and she asked for tip amount. I said $40 on top of the $60 to pay for the massage. She said no, she wanted $160 total. I said no way all I got was the $100, needless to say I left with nothing. Didn't even know there was a table shower because I was never offered.

Big Comanche
10-01-18, 04:12
I went yesterday and drew a cute girl named Ava or Eva, massage was sub par, no teasing. When she finished she asked if I wanted anything else. I pointed to Jr and she asked for tip amount. I said $40 on top of the $60 to pay for the massage. She said no, she wanted $160 total. I said no way all I got was the $100, needless to say I left with nothing. Didn't even know there was a table shower because I was never offered.Hppefully you left with $40 in your pocket next to your hardon.

Surferdrew2001
10-01-18, 09:21
I went yesterday and drew a cute girl named Ava or Eva, massage was sub par, no teasing. When she finished she asked if I wanted anything else. I pointed to Jr and she asked for tip amount. I said $40 on top of the $60 to pay for the massage. She said no, she wanted $160 total. I said no way all I got was the $100, needless to say I left with nothing. Didn't even know there was a table shower because I was never offered.Eva is no bueno. Great bod, cute and young but terrible upsell and wants crazy $ for even a HJ.

LuvThemTugs
10-01-18, 10:34
Eva is no bueno. Great bod, cute and young but terrible upsell and wants crazy $ for even a HJ.I went for TS and hour massage. Longest, 10-12 minute, TS I've ever gotten from any girl. Did an adequate job of washing everywhere. Was in the mood for a lighter massage, back scratching and she did OK. Not great but not bad either. Flip with about 15 minutes left and I asked her to massage my old guy and she said I take care of you if you take care of me, I said OK. I decided before hand that $50 would be about right. No amounts were discussed ahead of time. UTC allowed and I took almost all of the remaining 15 minutes and she did a great job the last 15 minutes. There was no up sell and she is cute with fantastic legs. Her body is like that 15 yo that lives down the street from you that you can't touch but would like to. OK English skills. She use to work at Rose in Roswell. I had a good rapport with her.

Mr.Inch
10-01-18, 12:54
I went yesterday and drew a cute girl named Ava or Eva, massage was sub par, no teasing. When she finished she asked if I wanted anything else. I pointed to Jr and she asked for tip amount. I said $40 on top of the $60 to pay for the massage. She said no, she wanted $160 total. I said no way all I got was the $100, needless to say I left with nothing. Didn't even know there was a table shower because I was never offered.They have the menu with prices listed on front counter, why did you get charged 60 for the hr, they only charged me 50 for the hour. Gave her a whole bill Total cause she let me stick my finger in her ass thru her yoga pants.

Dudeatl
10-01-18, 14:20

Report: Went to Fuji Massage stood in the lobby for about 2 minutes and nobody came up to greet me. I even opened the door again to let the alarm sound. I'm guessing one of you mongers last week was having a really good time. Then went to Spa 18 and Lucy gave me a good hard massage with a HE. It was a little annoying though, she would make these a sounds when she squeezed Jr. , to release my milk.I didn't know you could have fun at Spa 18- will have to check it out.

Aloha807
10-01-18, 14:20
Something went wrong. I have no idea what wrong signal I gave but the visit turned bad after 5 minutes. I arrived, rang the bell and was let in. Shown the room and I began to get ready. The masseuse, one I hadn't seen before, stayed and watched as I started. We discussed the massage but I sensed something might be up. So I asked about Gigi and the session stopped, money returned, and I was advised to call ahead the next day. I explained that the drive was long but no dice she wasn't about to continue the session. It might have been that when asked for the fee up front I pulled out only enough to cover it. I always do this and keep other funds hidden from view until future negotiations begin. There was no negotiating at this point so I redressed, I still had my shorts on, took back the fee, and left to seek satisfaction elsewhere. It may be the last time I visit this establishment. Maybe one of you with more experience at this location can tell me where I erred.Can someone please let me know what ABR stands for I tried googling abr massage and would like to make visit.

Dudeatl
10-01-18, 16:30
So. I was looking at some ad's and found this.

https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atlanta/body-rubs/1324773 which new 20 something girls and includes a lot of Chinese. Thought that was unusual so I wanted to look around.

Looked up the number and found this.

http://www.atlanta168.com/p/201805/20180521/2_127253.html which is looking for women under 40 to make 8 k per month.

And then this. Which makes it look like it's related to fuji. But that's not the number on their website. I guess it's someone's mobile.

http://backpage24.com/wap/index/detail/id/7371.html

There were some other things out there, including an offer to sell a store related to the same number.

So- is it s much fun as it looks? I saw a couple of promising reviews so I may have to check it out.

Runon99
10-01-18, 18:46
So- is it s much fun as it looks? I saw a couple of promising reviews so I may have to check it out.I was there a a couple weekends ago (brief review posted here a few days after), neither the gal who massaged me nor the gal I momentarily saw up front were remotely under 40. Possibly under 50.

It was my first visit, very standard massage services, not sure if things become less standard with repeated visits. I was subsequently contacted and informed that there's a new girl "young and pretty" there, so maybe someone answered that help wanted ad.

Niteluvr
10-01-18, 22:29
I was there a a couple weekends ago (brief review posted here a few days after), neither the gal who massaged me nor the gal I momentarily saw up front were remotely under 40. Possibly under 50.

It was my first visit, very standard massage services, not sure if things become less standard with repeated visits. I was subsequently contacted and informed that there's a new girl "young and pretty" there, so maybe someone answered that help wanted ad.Fuji has been dismal since opening day.

Niteluvr
10-01-18, 22:33

AL.Best, honest post on this place. The rest is hype.

HobbyMan51
10-01-18, 23:44
Can someone please let me know what ABR stands for I tried googling abr massage and would like to make visit.Asian Body Rub, Cartersville.

CDrew
10-02-18, 13:25
Stopped in yeterday for first time. Drew a fairly young very petie Asian girl who was playful from the start. Giggle when I put my hand on her rear as we walked back to the room. Several ladies came out to offer 4 hand massage which I turned down. (May try it next time.) Get TS with attention given to right parts. Back in the room for hard massage which lasted longer than I wanted. On the flip & after front massage she leaned over & said tip? Negoitated & recieved nice HR and I left happy. PM for details.

Leep12
10-02-18, 13:29
This really belongs in the Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP thread, but we'll forgive you this time since she's a hottie.I always come to this forum for massage info. I stand corrected though.

I think she could be part Aboriginal Australian mix who speaks perfect English that would qualify her her LOL.

PeteAppleSeed
10-02-18, 14:18
Best, honest post on this place. The rest is hype.Just came about of Ivy. Good if you actually need a massage but as far as extras, just save your money and take care of that later, somewhere else.

Saw both girls actually and they were very explicit on nothing more that a HJ. And I get plenty of action in SA, am not bad looking and brought my A game and plenty of dough and nothing more that a robotic HJ.

I'll just stick to piedmont where the shower is sensual, the massage good and BBBJ and FS.

I insist. We have to band together and boycott these lame AMPs to force them back into good service like L. A, Houston or San Francisco.

Niteluvr
10-02-18, 14:56
I insist. We have to band together and boycott these lame AMPs to force them back into good service like L. A, Houston or San Francisco.I wish there was a way for all mongers to band together and boycott the bad AMPs, but that's a pipe dream since only a fraction of Atlanta mongers know about USASG or bother to post.

HobbyMan51
10-02-18, 15:35
Stopped in yeterday for first time. Drew a fairly young very petie Asian girl who was playful from the start. Giggle when I put my hand on her rear as we walked back to the room. Several ladies came out to offer 4 hand massage which I turned down. (May try it next time.) Get TS with attention given to right parts. Back in the room for hard massage which lasted longer than I wanted. On the flip & after front massage she leaned over & said tip? Negoitated & recieved nice HR and I left happy. PM for details.Youngs, maybe?

BigFootJ
10-02-18, 16:35
Haven't been to hotstone in a good while anybody been there recently can tell me if it sucks now? Saw a woman named 'lobby' last time I was there.

LabRacer
10-02-18, 16:36
Visiting downtown ATL and saw an Oasis Spa on Northside, has anyone been there? Didn't find any reports on a downtown location called Oasis.

Any recommendations that are close to downtown ATL? Seems like most are in Norcross area 30 minutes away. Otherwise, seems like a drive out to Ivy or Top V are the best options.

Makwah
10-02-18, 19:07
TAO Spa has a new girl, younger and attractive. First visit was good with lots of play, sensual, erotic and OTC roaming with good HE. $60/60 for the effort and promises of more the next time. Yeah, I know how that goes but took the bait and showed up a couple weeks later. Same girl who recognized me but when I requested her additional services, her English all of a sudden went south. So, I gestured what was suggested the last time and she totally balked saying the boss is here. She did lift her top only to display an industrial-grade bra. I asked her, so if the boss isn't here would you get naked? Once again, her English went south. Told her I don't put up with those antics and would not be back. I think she got the message as when I was leaving she said next time real better. $60/40.

Ram32
10-02-18, 19:34
Hello fellow mongers.

I am visiting from out of town for next couple days and wanted to check out the MP scene here. I'm staying close to the Perimeter mall? I believe that's correct. Anyways looking for decent Massage parlor. I keep seeing IVy but seems menu is limited. Looking for full menu and under $200 like I'm used to paying. I noticed several posts only talk about HE. Any suggestions close to where I am that I can enjoy? I prefer older hotter Milfs 35-45 . I don't want grandmas who think they are 35 LOL.

Would be open to any MILF escorts as well if anyone had recommendations. Thanks guys!

Any help would be appreciated want to go tonight.

Niteluvr
10-02-18, 19:34
Visiting downtown ATL and saw an Oasis Spa on Northside, has anyone been there? Didn't find any reports on a downtown location called Oasis.

Any recommendations that are close to downtown ATL? Seems like most are in Norcross area 30 minutes away. Otherwise, seems like a drive out to Ivy or Top V are the best options.Gold, St. Jame and Aromatherapy are all on Piedmont Rd, grouped together.

CDrew
10-02-18, 19:47
Youngs, maybe?Yes Young's. Must have be looking through my bad eye.

TrippyHippy
10-02-18, 20:10
Anyone have any recommendations on the south side?

Head Hunting
10-03-18, 00:29
I've been seeing this'll little UTR dynamo for about 6 months. 4'11 about 105 lbs firm little gymnast type. Fantastic personality hands, massage and other. Great experience, classy lady.

Seniors PM me For contact info.Is FS on the table?

Killakill
10-03-18, 12:42

Any recommendations that are close to downtown ATL? Seems like most are in Norcross area 30 minutes away. Otherwise, seems like a drive out to Ivy or Top V are the best options.Oasis is hit or miss. Ask to see the girls first LOL. The piedmont triangle is a better option.

Jaguar57
10-03-18, 13:05
Looking for those tig ol bitties at ZR and drew May. I double checked to make sure it was not Mary, but maybe there's a Mary and a May instead of 2 Marys. She was happy to pull them out and constantly bragged about "no babies". They were nice and big, but so was her belly. Fair massage and a lot of ass play, thought she was going to stick a finger in eventually, but never did. Standard donation but wouldn't repeat, better looking girls there.

Jag.

Vandal89
10-03-18, 14:29
Looking for those tig ol bitties at ZR and drew May. I double checked to make sure it was not Mary, but maybe there's a Mary and a May instead of 2 Marys. She was happy to pull them out and constantly bragged about "no babies". They were nice and big, but so was her belly. Fair massage and a lot of ass play, thought she was going to stick a finger in eventually, but never did. Standard donation but wouldn't repeat, better looking girls there.

Jag.Where is ZR? Not trying to be funny, but is that the name or an acronym?

SurferDude7
10-03-18, 15:47
Gold, St. Jame and Aromatherapy are all on Piedmont Rd, grouped together.Thanks for this, I was stood up by some SB, and needed something to fill the window, Went Gold digging and was pleasantly surprised with a all attractive specimen with assets, Annie was her name and I left happier.

MinoTaurus
10-03-18, 16:29
Been reading / hearing about some of these Asian Apartment places and thinking of venturing out from AMPs. Anybody got good experiences with them (consistent)? I'm thinking of trying out, but ideally OTP NE ATL Metro (Duluth, Gwinnett, vicinity), Would love if someone throw me bone on expectations, recommendations. PM fine.

Looking for some BB activities ideally. Help set my expectations please.

FYI, think these are the places, but would like insight if have it:

https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a3325746

Big Comanche
10-03-18, 17:09
Is FS on the table?She quoted me $160 for 1 hour massage and happy ending. (With hands).

Big Comanche
10-03-18, 17:12
On lower roswell. Pretty weak massage with some good teasing. On te flip she starred jacking like my member owed her money. No lube! After a few minutes I asked if she could get some oition and she seemed put out. When I reached down to slow her down she did but kept looking at the clock, not interested at all.

Won't be back.

Niteluvr
10-03-18, 17:52
Been reading / hearing about some of these Asian Apartment places and thinking of venturing out from AMPs. Anybody got good experiences with them (consistent)? I'm thinking of trying out, but ideally OTP NE ATL Metro (Duluth, Gwinnett, vicinity), Would love if someone throw me bone on expectations, recommendations. PM fine.

https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a3325746This is a Chinese setup. Fake pics (obviously) and the chances of bareback are slim, probably 15% of the time for an upcharge. They're strictly get you hard, get you off and get you out.

Niteluvr
10-03-18, 18:07
Where is ZR? Not trying to be funny, but is that the name or an acronym?Google is your friend. Took me all of 3 seconds to look up ZR Massage. Hint: It's in Marietta.

Makwah
10-03-18, 18:13

https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a3325746RTF. There are many recent reviews on aamps. They are mostly older Chinese providers (35-50 yrs) that provider mediocre service, imo. Occasionally they get a hottie but doesn't last long. Most of the ads are from the same handler that has different numbers. YMMV and so will the providers and service, all covered. There are many opinions from those that have taken the plunge to these aamps. I gave up awhile ago due to the lack of service and quality of the providers. But that my opinion and times may have changed. TOFTT and report back.

Petey1015
10-03-18, 19:40

https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a3325746Good to see they're still working together, fun times if you do a double with them.

BocoWood
10-04-18, 01:06
Have been visiting regularly and had very good experiences with Lilly. House is 70, TS is offered, massages are sensual and gentle touch, kissing is closed mouth, full service and oral all covered (but often I wonder until I see it), she speaks excellent English and is slender and very attractive. 25-30? I'm tipping 140.

Aloha807
10-04-18, 08:37
Can anyone recommend a place to visit? I've visited the following places but just want to see some new faces.

Barefoot massage 60/40 HE.

Taj 60/40 hit or miss sometimes HE sometines diy.

Blue sky massage 60 diy.

Zr further out but always HE 60/40.

MassageAwesome
10-04-18, 09:37

Jag.There are better options but if you're more into the bodies than massage or looks then it's a different story. I haven't found many in my area that have big tits. Most of the attractive women in Cobb have plain or average Asian bodies, and it's the meh looking women with either the big tits or ass. I don't know which Mary you drew and both may fall in the "a little cute" or "meh" category, but I enjoyed both. One Mary let me tit fuck her and the other gave a good massage and HJ technique. To each its own I guess.

RedneckStud
10-04-18, 09:39
Have been visiting regularly and had very good experiences with Lilly. House is 70, TS is offered, massages are sensual and gentle touch, kissing is closed mouth, full service and oral all covered (but often I wonder until I see it), she speaks excellent English and is slender and very attractive. 25-30? I'm tipping 140.Are you paying $140 total or $210??

Jaguar57
10-04-18, 09:46
There are better options but if you're more into the bodies than massage or looks then it's a different story. I haven't found many in my area that have big tits. Most of the attractive women in Cobb have plain or average Asian bodies, and it's the meh looking women with either the big tits or ass. I don't know which Mary you drew and both may fall in the "a little cute" or "meh" category, but I enjoyed both. One Mary let me tit fuck her and the other gave a good massage and HJ technique. To each its own I guess.MA,

What did the Mary look like that let you tit fuck her. The one I had wasn't having any of it.

TIA,

Jag.

Rsb621
10-04-18, 10:16

https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a3325746Is these pics real and what is rates?

Rsb621
10-04-18, 10:22
Good to see they're still working together, fun times if you do a double with them.Is these pics real? And what is fee for 1 hour?

Apollo007
10-04-18, 14:09
Went to see what all the hub bub was about and drew Kiki. So having already heard about her services and seeing her in person, I was pretty excited. Massage starts and 15 minutes go by and I'm about to get my game face on and she leaves. 2 minutes later door opens and she's in the hall with Lisa and letting one of you mongers in the room across the hall. The do the switcherue and Lisa comes in. She had a better personality but I wanted Kiki. So, I get teased and do the flip. HE, I went for UTC but she pulled away. She shorted me 15 minutes so I left 30 for tip. I had a lot of cash to spend, but got pissed with the switch. I won't be back. Which one of you mongers took my Kiki last Friday around 2:30? Hat tip to you.

Donger6
10-04-18, 14:23
Stopped into Ivy Massage and drew Shi? Younger girl maybe mid-late 20's. Nice hard massage with light teasing. While massaging she made herself available to be grabbed so I did without any pushback. Flipped and she went.

To work. OTC allowed everywhere. Table shower was good and she cleaned me well. She did up charge me $10 for hard massage. I left $120. Will repeat but not anytime soon.

MassageAwesome
10-04-18, 14:48
MA,

What did the Mary look like that let you tit fuck her. The one I had wasn't having any of it.

TIA,

Jag.I think you drew Mary 1. She wears a tight shirt that shows her tits. She does have a little pouch on her. On the second visit that I saw her she pulled down her pants to let me play with her bare ass as well as let me suck on her tits. Mary 1 keeps stroking you for a couple minutes even after you released. Great feeling!! Mary 2 is the titty fucker. She has colored hair (red I think) and a little freakier than Mary 1. I ending up cumming on her tits and she left right away to get a towel while I was still releasing. Not great but got freak in her.