PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4990
04-24-05, 03:36
I wanted to start a thread for massage therapists that provide extras, to separate them from AMPs.

Most recently, I saw the brunette for $$ that provided FBSM. Not bad looking. Looks like she is based in Maui now, but I saw her in Oahu. Found out from her that she plans to stay in Hawaii for a while. Nice natural C's.

Kauai Guy #1
04-24-05, 23:38
I wanted to start a thread for massage therapists that provide extras, to separate them from AMPs.

Most recently, I saw the brunette for $$ that provided FBSM. Not bad looking. Looks like she is based in Maui now, but I saw her in Oahu. Found out from her that she plans to stay in Hawaii for a while. Nice natural C's.Is this the same one advertising on the CL site? how was the experience and what kind of extras did she offer?

Onyx29
04-28-05, 02:43
Went to Fantastic Massage yesterday. Saw the lady, older local mix, kinda plump not very attractive. She quoted .5 for the massage. She had a great technique of swedish/shiatsu with good pressure. She laid a towel on my ass and told me to turn over. I rolled and let the towel fall off. She started to massage the legs then the chest and part way through asked if I wanted a release. I said sure (wtf) and she said .2 extra.

Like I said, she was not that attractive, but gives a solid massage and a little release after.

Member #4990
04-29-05, 02:06
Is this the same one advertising on the CL site? how was the experience and what kind of extras did she offer?Yes, that's the one. She offers hand release. Unfortunately, she only spent about 45 minutes with me.

Chubs
04-29-05, 20:29
Have used her services about a couple yrs ago. It was for legit purposes. It was post-exercise therapy. At the time I was giving places a try, and her palce was one of them. Now until 'Heaven on Earth' day spa raised their prices, that place was a good one for legit massage therapy for a guy my size and build. Then again I only went to the dude that worked there. I was referred to him by some rugby-athlete friends of mine. So Fantastic does release now huh? That's funny.

Went to Fantastic Massage yesterday. Saw the lady, older local mix, kinda plump not very attractive. She quoted .5 for the massage. She had a great technique of swedish/shiatsu with good pressure. She laid a towel on my ass and told me to turn over. I rolled and let the towel fall off. She started to massage the legs then the chest and part way through asked if I wanted a release. I said sure (wtf) and she said .2 extra.

Like I said, she was not that attractive, but gives a solid massage and a little release after.

Onyx29
05-03-05, 22:35
I went to Country Massage last night. It is located on the second floor near Tengoku spa. If you are facing Tengoku on the first floor, look up to the left and you'll see country massage.

If you've gone to Moonlight Massage on King, you'll recognize a couple of the girls that were there. I guess they left there and started this new place. I saw a "therapist" who was in her 40's. She gives a pretty good massage and a nice release after. Most of the women there allow touching and titty sucking, but I have been going to them for a couple of years, as these women kinda move from place to place but remember you from before.

Does anyone know of any other places that have a decent massage with release and touching?

LexLuther
05-04-05, 15:31
Can anyone tell me if there are any providers in Wahiawa or Haliewa who provide happy endings, extras, FS, etc?

Lex

Uncle Buck
05-05-05, 00:02
I went to Country Massage last night. It is located on the second floor near Tengoku spa. If you are facing Tengoku on the first floor, look up to the left and you'll see country massage.

If you've gone to Moonlight Massage on King, you'll recognize a couple of the girls that were there. I guess they left there and started this new place. I saw a "therapist" who was in her 40's. She gives a pretty good massage and a nice release after. Most of the women there allow touching and titty sucking, but I have been going to them for a couple of years, as these women kinda move from place to place but remember you from before.

Does anyone know of any other places that have a decent massage with release and touching?I paid a visit there about 3 weeks ago. I think the "therapist" you're talking about is Judy (korean). She does give a good massage, but later she ask what do I want. So I asked what's on the menu, she said everything. Got bbbj and the rest was all covered (mish, cowgirl) total I paid 50 / 100. I have this fetish for milfs or older women, but I'm looking for a Japanese provider, someone help me find one.

kimcheeboy
05-05-05, 15:34
[QUOTE=Onyx29]I went to Country Massage last night. It is located on the second floor near Tengoku spa. If you are facing Tengoku on the first floor, look up to the left and you'll see country massage.

Actually, Country Massage is on the first floor. They moved locations a couple of weeks ago.

R Nixon
05-06-05, 10:50
I thought I would give Ocean Massage a try since they had an add in the Pennysaver on the inside back cover. Well, nothing but a legit massage that wasn't all that good. Cross that one off the list.

Nix

Onyx29
05-07-05, 23:10
I thought that Ocean Massage was like that. Thanks for the info. I know that moonlght, ohana, country, penny's, and king's have all of the extras. I there anywhere else outside of century center that does that sort of thing too?

Chubs
05-09-05, 03:52
Ocean Massage is somewhere Ewa of town right? A couple yrs back I was actually looking for a legit place near home and Ocean's number looked close enough and gave a call for reservations. The lady who answered sounded quite ha'ole, older/mature, and sloppy (I dunno how I can figgah dis out, but can tell sometimes). Being nice I set an appt, but I was a no show. I didn't feel like getting an in-house massage from someone ha'ole AND sloppy. Ha'ole I can handle, but sloppy is one uddah story. lol. So I went to Heaven on Earth for my usual therapist.

Glad to hear that I didn't blow money on Oceans.

Uncle Buck
05-11-05, 20:32
I seen this ad in the Pennysaver:

TOTAL BODY
Rejuvenating &
Relaxing
Massage By Kay
Open 10am-6pm
3 9 8 - 8 1 9 9

Anyone tried this place yet? It's located at the Century Center. Just wanted some feedback/reviews on her services.

Bangkolulu
05-13-05, 14:03
Does anyone have a lead on a traditional Thai Massage therapist? Lazy man's yoga, the one where you get stretched on the floor?

I suppose asking about a great legit massage from a cute girl that offers extras will be too much to hope for.

nuiloa
05-13-05, 19:13
Went to IM last week and was serviced by Evelyn. Although I am a repeat customer, Evelyn said she could'nt offer any extras because of the "heat" from the LE. Hopefully things cool down fast because although Evelyn's massage is good I sure miss the release at the end.

Habanada
05-13-05, 21:19
And it was.

Located in Century Center on the 9th Floor, Always a Great Massage is a one person studio. Michelle's massage was very good. First she started off with the usual, which was good. I swear, she has man hands, but good for massaging. Then she asks if I wanted a straight massage or special kind. I told her special kind, and she said $50 more. I agreed and then she went into 'sensual' mode. She poured some baby powder on my back and did a soft touch massage, which felt "NICE".

Mr. Johnson was feeling good and drilling a hole into the table. Anyway, then I flipped and she lotioned up her hand. She said she uses expensive lotion. I don't know how expensive, but it felt nice and slippery. Couldn't hold it in if my life depended on it. After I exploded, she said next time she will do some other massages first then finish off with what she did.

Michelle is older (over 45) and not too good looking, but if you're looking for a great massage with release, give her a try.

I saw her ad in the Weekly Magazine in downtown.

$.5 + $.5

Always a Great Massage
Michelle
Century Center #904

Member #4990
05-15-05, 17:36
Sorry to report that my massages with her are becoming more detached. No cuddling.

Strong Mojo
05-18-05, 13:23
Bangkolulu:

Jennifer at Mana Massage in CC is born, raised and trained in Thailand...but I'm not sure if she is trained in the type of stretching that you're looking for. I have been visiting her pretty regularly and her massage does include stretching, and it's great.

Unfortunately, she doesn't provide extras. Digits are 398-3090.

SM

Member #1062
05-21-05, 05:08
Ahh yes, if only Jennifer gave extras. She'd have me as a weekly customer.

Searchin9
05-22-05, 17:06
I seen this ad in the Pennysaver:

TOTAL BODY
Rejuvenating &
Relaxing
Massage By Kay
Open 10am-6pm
3 9 8 - 8 1 9 9

Anyone tried this place yet? It's located at the Century Center. Just wanted some feedback/reviews on her services.Nice therapeutic massage with no extras. Works with one or two other therapists.

AsiaTraveler2
05-30-05, 17:28
It seems like the recent heat quieted down the massage with extra's providers. I hope this doesn't last long. I have not seen any new posts in a while.

AT2

Kay Bee
05-31-05, 11:44
Nice therapeutic massage with no extras. Works with one or two other therapists.So they are completely legit? Are they or anyone else recommended for work and sports related injuries, aches etc? What is the going rate?

Tiantain
06-01-05, 15:16
So they are completely legit? Are they or anyone else recommended for work and sports related injuries, aches etc? What is the going rate?Island Massage is licensed to do work and sports related injuries. The good thing about this is you get a great massage and they bill your insurance company.

Member #4990
06-02-05, 01:00
I was looking for a therapeutic massage and decided to give them a try. They are located in CC. The price was 1/2 the going rate for a therapeutic massage, since it was students giving the massage. I got Moi, a Thai girl here for 4 months. She has 4 more months of school left. She had very nice hands and the massage was great. I will definitely go back there. Of course, since it is a school of massage, there are no extras. But once she is on her own, who knows?

Tagn Release
06-02-05, 22:55
I really enjoy my sessions at IM. Its a clean, discrete place that takes pride in what their therapist do. I don't always get happy endings, but I know that I can get a great massage from any one of the therapist. I guess I sound like a commercial, but I would like to see them stay in business so I can continue to enjoy my sessions there. I've been going there for over a year and it seems like business has taken a dip.

Just my thoughts,

TNR

Hilo Boy
06-05-05, 23:04
Anyone do a full nude or even topless massage? Not looking for full service, just a full one hour true massage with a ending HJ.

Hilo Boy
06-05-05, 23:07
Anyplace have really cute girls for a legit massage. At some point will need a great massage for sore muscles and not going to worry about extras. A really adorable Japanese or Thai girl would be good though.

Onyx29
06-06-05, 03:14
Actually, Country Massage is on the first floor. They moved locations a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]I just noticed that last night. There is another place called Sedon massage in the old location. Any info on the new place?

S Hunter
06-06-05, 03:57
Went to China Mary's for a massage recently. Had Lolita. Older Asian lady, very petite.

Got a decent massage. Would have been better if she worked on one area at a time instead of moving all over the place.

She did offer extras. She licked my sweaty nuts and ass and gave bbbjtc after I flipped over.

The massage fee was 45 plus her tip.

Kay Bee
06-06-05, 12:29
I was looking for a therapeutic massage and decided to give them a try. They are located in CC. The price was 1/2 the going rate for a therapeutic massage, since it was students giving the massage. I got Moi, a Thai girl here for 4 months. She has 4 more months of school left. She had very nice hands and the massage was great. I will definitely go back there. Of course, since it is a school of massage, there are no extras. But once she is on her own, who knows?I've been there a number of times and have never been truely satisfied. It really depends on the luck of the draw. I'm looking for the best level of therapeutic massage available. The problem is compounded by the hordes of graduates being pumped out by the various schools of massage.

Uncle Buck
06-10-05, 02:51
I had the chance to try out Anna's Massage located on S. King Street second floor of A's Barber Shop (across Makiki Zippy's). Anna gave a very theraputic massage for an hour, but no extra's. Very cute for an older woman. That was my first time there, so I guess she wanted to keep it safe & legit. Does anyone know if she gives extra's. I wouldn't mind getting some from her.

Uncle Buck

Tadhook
06-10-05, 18:00
Anna definitely gives HJ, but not sure about BJ and FS. She's OK, if you don't mind an older woman.

AsiaTraveler2
06-11-05, 04:00
Buck;

Yes, Anna does provide extra's, but she is very cautious. Her new hire Pepsi provides extras too. Both give decent massages. I don't know if you noticed, but the barber shop has a couple of cuties working there. Too bad it's not like the barber shops in Shanghai, where you sit in the chair and get a bj or hj. lol.

AT2

Uncle Buck
06-11-05, 12:16
Buck;

I don't know if you noticed, but the barber shop has a couple of cuties working there. Too bad it's not like the barber shops in Shanghai, where you sit in the chair and get a bj or hj. lol.

AT2If "A" herself offered that kind of services, I would be cutting my hair once or twice a week.

Uncle Buck
06-12-05, 04:42
I seen this ad in the PennySaver. Has anyone been serviced by Kay?

RELAX WITH A
GREAT MASSAGE
CALL
MOONLITE
MASSAGE
941-1530
2626 S. King St.
Kay Is Back

Kauai Guy #1
06-12-05, 19:37
I seen this ad in the PennySaver. Has anyone been serviced by Kay?

RELAX WITH A
GREAT MASSAGE
CALL
MOONLITE
MASSAGE
941-1530
2626 S. King St.
Kay Is BackUsed to frequent moonlite several years ago when i lived in the area. Kay is an older korean, late 40's- early 50's. She was nice looking but carrys some weight in mid section. No table shower. gives a decent massage and got a hj finish. she once offered fs for $1, but never tried. As far as i know, it is only Kay and one other older lady working there, but Kay is a lot better looking and has a better attitude. There are definatly better options available elsewhere.

Searchin9
06-12-05, 23:24
Actually, Country Massage is on the first floor. They moved locations a couple of weeks ago.I just noticed that last night. There is another place called Sedon massage in the old location. Any info on the new place?[/QUOTE]Forget Sedon massage on the third floor. Three older looking ladies, sparse furnishing (thin 'mattress' on floor) and rush service. Not worth it.

Uncle Buck
06-19-05, 00:16
Has anyone here ever heard of BodyHaven? If anyone here ever made an appointment, can you give some details of this place. Thanks. Oh by the way, the phone number is: 722-7225 (By appointment only)

Uncle Buck

Sports Night
06-19-05, 21:53
The tel # is the key to figuring out some of these providers. That number has been around for awhile. Some girls just change their name/business name/etc to attract some new clientele. Usually same old service. Think this one is located around Kaheka..forgot her name...legit only. Check an old Pennysaver/Advertiser and you will find the old ad with the same telephone number.

Kim Chee Kane
06-24-05, 15:16
Just recently scheduled a session with Jennifer. I only had her once previously which was awhile back. Wonder if she will remember me or not. It was truly a nice experience, even if it didn't include extras.

Be safe!

Tagn Release
06-24-05, 21:01
Just went for therapy with Evelyn. She told me that she now has a black(PC?) therapist. Never been with one ever. I think I'll try, just out of curiosity I guess. Any info on her already?

Please advise,

TNR

Tiantain
06-26-05, 20:40
Just went for therapy with Evelyn. She told me that she now has a black(PC?) therapist. Never been with one ever. I think I'll try, just out of curiosity I guess. Any info on her already?

Please advise,

TNRI heard that her massage is not that good, so I did not try her out. I do enjoy the extra's, but I a good massage is a must for me. If you decide to give her (I forgot her name) a try please let us/me know how it went.

Uncle Buck
07-02-05, 23:17
I had visited Jean couple times for a massage awhile back (massage w/ release), but does anyone know or had the chance to get her to remove her top? She has some pretty big tits for someone her age and looks very perky. I'm just curious because I plan on visiting her sometime soon because she gives the most awsome massage. To be more detailed, she is located on the corner of Piikoi & Matlock streets.

Thanks

Asianlover4u
07-03-05, 14:43
Just went recently and got Anna, her massage was ok, and got a release, she is pretty hot for a forty something year old korean lady. I was trying to get her to take off her top, but she wouldn't.

Maybe after a couple of visits she might warm up to the idea.

Hilo Boy
07-04-05, 14:49
Anyone ever get a topless from Son Kyong? Is she still in CC and what does she charge now?

John Ross
07-05-05, 06:40
Anyone ever get a topless from Son Kyong? Is she still in CC and what does she charge now?Son Kyong is still in CC, but to my knowledge she does not play. I'd love to have a topless massage from her as she does have a nice rack. I'd say she has some 34Cs under that top of hers. She still charges $100 for the hour.

Tagn Release
07-05-05, 19:16
Hey 1971,

Sorry never did that. Are her hands rough?

TNR

AsiaTraveler2
07-10-05, 19:52
Updated a list I saw from someone else. Please don't bombard me with questions on the providers. I don't want PM's. I would rather see the info posted, so it helps everyone. Posts without names are useless, so feel free to add info via posts, and I will update the list when I can. Keep in mind, alot of this info is 2nd hand from other sources. I have not experience all of them on my own.

Aloha TLC- Yes, HJ and possibly more. So-So service. YMMV. Currently renovating?
Anna's - yes. Older Korean woman. Ok massage w/ happy ending. May not get on 1st try.
Aseuk/Jennifer- no. But Jennifer's a hot looking Thai girl.
Asian Massage -yes
China Mary - Depends on the provider and most of them are very old!
Country - yes
Donna (Kailua) - no
Fantastic Massage - yes. Older local woman. No shower. Decent massage w/hj
Hiroko- no
Island Massage - yes. YMMV due to recent LE activity.
Jean - yes. Older Korean woman. Piikoi location.
Jun - 34th floor CC. Yes, but older below average looking provider.
JJ- yes. Only Jenny the owner is worth seeing, but not a looker and very average massage.
Kay - yes, works out of Moonlight. Older Korean woman.
Kim - yes
Kings - yes
Krystal (Kaheka) - No
Krystal (Tantric) - Yes
Laurance \ Lauren (Diamond Head) - no
Liberty Thai - no.
Lisa/Liberty Zen Well - No, though nice looking/young local/haole ladies
Lifetime - No info to date.
Margarita-no
Maria (Queen St) - No, but looks good. Hispanic hard body type.
Massage by Kay- Kay from Moonlight? Not sure.
Mayumi - No
Michelle (Always a great massage) - yes. Average looking older provider. CC 9th floor.
Moonlite - yes. Mia from Top may be there, based on recent grapevine info.
Namiko - yes, Actually works at Sugi's. Young early 20's Japanese girl.
Actually belongs under AMP.
Nancy - yes, but YMMV. Not a looker. Older caucasian woman. Not a very good massage.
Noriko- No
Oceanside Studio - No info at this time.
Ohana - yes. Average looking providers, but good service. Right by Wal-Mart so not discrete.
Penny -yes
Sedona- yes
Shin - No. Good massage w/o any extras
Son Kyong -yes. Very mixed reviews. Excellent to sometimes painful massage. Moody\Flakey.
Stacy/Art of Massage - No, used to work at IM then IPM.
Utopia - no.
Yes - yes. Short blond. Good massage w/happy ending.
Yukari - No

I hope this info helps!

AT2

Sports Night
07-10-05, 22:47
AT2,

Good list, I concur with most of the ones I've seem or heard about.

Stacy Art of Massage - No, used to work at IM than IPM.

Lisa/Liberty Zen Well - No, though nice looking/young local/haole ladies.

garcon11
07-11-05, 16:35
Anyone have more info on "Namiko?"

Kim Chee Kane
07-11-05, 19:49
"Namiko - yes, Actually works at Sugi's. Young early 20's Japanese girl."

Okay, I have not heard of Sugi's? Where is that located at? What are the fees with her services?

Be safe.

AsiaTraveler2
07-12-05, 06:19
Garcon11 \ Kim Chee;

Here's a sample post from another hobbyist ....

She works at Sugi's Relaxation on the corner of Atkinson & Kapiolani (behind 7-11). Pure Japanese but she speaks very good english because she used to live in New York for awhile. She is about 5'4", 21-23 years of age, 32B (enhanced, but somewhat soft), very flat stomach, pretty nice ass. She gives a light touch massage naked body-to-body. Somewhat GFE with little pecks of kissing. CBJ, asian cowgirl, mish, doggie, 69. She likes to have her legs pushed back to her shoulders and be pounded kinda hard. She was somewhat aggressive, but toned it down a little after because she said she wanted to make love. I felt like I was in one of them Japanese porn where you pound them and she would make alot (I mean a whole lot) noise. At the end, she got so into it that she wrapped her legs around me and told me not to move.

Damage:
House Fee - $50
Namiko - $120

Someone also mentioned something about the iku-iku-iku thing!

AT2

Bangkolulu
07-12-05, 13:07
She works at Sugi's RelaxationAs this was reported in Massage Therapists, is there a "legitamate" location where she also works?

LexLuther
07-12-05, 17:00
Well guys, I just returned from HNL. On the recommendation of one of you, I tried Kay at Century Century. It was the first time I had seen her so I was not offered extras. She gave a decent but not great massage and I tipped her $40.00 after the hour massage.

I called her later in the week to try for a follow-up and she said she was re-locating and therefore would be closed until the end of the month? What's up with this?

LexLuther

Kay Bee
07-12-05, 23:07
Well guys, I just returned from HNL. On the recommendation of one of you, I tried Kay at Century Century. It was the first time I had seen her so I was not offered extras. She gave a decent but not great massage and I tipped her $40.00 after the hour massage.

I called her later in the week to try for a follow-up and she said she was re-locating and therefore would be closed until the end of the month? What's up with this?

LexLutherLL,

You came all the way from Texas and are not checking out VIP or Rosemarri?

I spent 3 years in Texas a long time ago, and made the drive down to Nuevo Laredo many many many times. I used to practically live in Tamiko.

LexLuther
07-13-05, 07:52
Kay Bee,

I don't live in Texas. Actually, I came to HNL via Anchorage. But I actually live in South Carolina. I get to HNL a couple of times a year.

LexLuther

hokuto1
07-14-05, 08:18
Garcon11 \ Kim Chee;

Here's a sample post from another hobbyist ....

She works at Sugi's Relaxation on the corner of Atkinson & Kapiolani (behind 7-11). Pure Japanese but she speaks very good english because she used to live in New York for awhile. She is about 5'4", 21-23 years of age, 32B (enhanced, but somewhat soft), very flat stomach, pretty nice ass. She gives a light touch massage naked body-to-body. Somewhat GFE with little pecks of kissing. CBJ, asian cowgirl, mish, doggie, 69. She likes to have her legs pushed back to her shoulders and be pounded kinda hard. She was somewhat aggressive, but toned it down a little after because she said she wanted to make love. I felt like I was in one of them Japanese porn where you pound them and she would make alot (I mean a whole lot) noise. At the end, she got so into it that she wrapped her legs around me and told me not to move.

Damage:
House Fee - $50
Namiko - $120

Someone also mentioned something about the iku-iku-iku thing!

AT2Yeah, when a japanese women starts her orgasm she starts saying "iku, iku" which me and my boys always laugh about because "iku" translates "to go" not "come".

Member #5438
07-15-05, 22:27
Anyone ever get anything "extra" from Stacy? Does it take mulltiple visits? Seems to be LOTS of hints, but nothing else. Would like o know if further vists would be worth my time.

dogmanhawaii
07-18-05, 01:13
Read wonderful posts on Namiko at Sugi's. Called there before "seeing her" there. I told them on the phone a friend told me about her and also when I got there later. I waited for a while in the room for her to appear. Someone else peeked in the room before "Namiko" appeared. My first impression was that's not her-, not in early 20's(early 30's); she did not look pure Japanese; She had a flat stomach but definitely not smooth. Look's like she had a child; not very tall (about 5' 2); very slim, brownish short hair, and NO BUTT! Like a "sucker" I went ahead with the session. The shower was average, no massage at all, said she was from Japan but did not ellaborate where(did not want to talk about where she is from in Japan); She did not have Japanese accent, English OK. Not a conversationist; and she said she went to school in California and has been in Hawaii for four years. Did CBJ; Cowgirl; and to my surprise gave French Kisses near the end of the session. Overall Looks: 5; Sex:4; Attitude: 6; Service: 4. The French kissing was short but good. I saw two other younger and prettier women there. After I reviewed WSG forum again I felt Sugi's switched girls on me (or the real Namiko did not want to see me). What an expensive lesson learned. Next time I'll take better notes, not say anything like my friend recommended her, see the girls first.

Uncle Buck
07-18-05, 23:47
Read wonderful posts on Namiko at Sugi's. Called there before "seeing her" there. I told them on the phone a friend told me about her and also when I got there later. I waited for a while in the room for her to appear. Someone else peeked in the room before "Namiko" appeared. My first impression was that's not her-, not in early 20's(early 30's); she did not look pure Japanese; She had a flat stomach but definitely not smooth. Look's like she had a child; not very tall (about 5' 2); very slim, brownish short hair, and NO BUTT! Like a "sucker" I went ahead with the session. The shower was average, no massage at all, said she was from Japan but did not ellaborate where(did not want to talk about where she is from in Japan); She did not have Japanese accent, English OK. Not a conversationist; and she said she went to school in California and has been in Hawaii for four years. Did CBJ; Cowgirl; and to my surprise gave French Kisses near the end of the session. Overall Looks: 5; Sex:4; Attitude: 6; Service: 4. The French kissing was short but good. I saw two other younger and prettier women there. After I reviewed WSG forum again I felt Sugi's switched girls on me (or the real Namiko did not want to see me). What an expensive lesson learned. Next time I'll take better notes, not say anything like my friend recommended her, see the girls first.They switched girls on you. Namiko does not work there no more (since this week). She moved to Eve Relaxation (Across Sugi's). Namiko does not look like that at all from the description. Someone just visited her this week at Eve's Relaxation.

Asianlover4u
07-19-05, 11:53
Went to Sugi's and asked for Namiko and was told she doesn't work there, and the two girls they did have were not my type, so the Mama told me to go to Eve Relaxation she said there were more girls over there. If I had read Uncle Bucks earlier post I would have gone there, but it felt like it is too wide open since the entrance is right on the street.

I opted to go to Pine Tree, saw Anna she gives a good back cracking massage. She actually stood on my back and cracked it in several places. She gave a good cbj with ball licking, did some cow girl and ended up in mish. All in all a good session, she has natural "b" cups.

L 7
S 8
A 8

Member #3973
07-23-05, 21:54
Went to see Noriko for a massage this week. Very nice therapeutic massage and rather sensual at times, so I thought a release might be a possibility at a second visit. No luck.

Noriko is old, probably 60, Japanese, and is very friendly. Located at Century Center.
Paid .45 + .1 tip

Member #3973
07-26-05, 22:39
I like to explore new places. Went to see Kristal (ad in Advertiser) for the first time yesterday. Good massage, sensual at times, but no release. Nice looking blonde haole girl, late 20s, tan and in very good shape. Talked a lot about alternative healing
and body energy. Was there about 70 min. Paid .5 + .1 tip.

Would be interested to know which “legit” places have more than HJ on the menu after several visits. I prefer the less pressure at legit places compared to AMPs for extras, but there are times I wish they would offer more.

If you prefer PM me. Thanks

Uncle Buck
07-29-05, 03:16
I was looking through the latest Penny Saver and seen and ad (Massage) by the name of Neida. Anyone ever heard of Neida? I called to verify the hours, but it went straight to the voicemail. She sounded like she was Latina.

Sports Night
07-29-05, 19:07
UB,

Neida, nice theraputic masage only. Used to work at IPM.

Mandoo Kane
07-30-05, 13:15
Does anyone have a phone number and address for Eve Relaxation?

Uncle Buck
08-04-05, 00:08
I was looking through the Honolulu Advertiser and found this ad:

QUALITY MASSAGE
Please Call: KIMI 949-1280

Anyone has any info on this Massage Therapist?

Sports Night
08-04-05, 01:59
UB,

Seems like I've seen (and a lot of the others here) most of the girls you are interested in. Are you new to this game? Kimi, older, used to work at CC.
Good massage but she is very careful about LE so you will probably not get release your first few times.

Uncle Buck
08-04-05, 02:33
UB,

Seems like I've seen (and a lot of the others here) most of the girls you are interested in. Are you new to this game? Kimi, older, used to work at CC.
Good massage but she is very careful about LE so you will probably not get release your first few times.I'm kinda new to the "somewhat legit" Massage Therapist w/ release. I was or am mainly into the AMP scene, but trying to stray from there and get a legit massage w/ release.

Member #3973
08-04-05, 05:31
Saw her several months ago. She is haole, in her forties, slim and about 5'3".

Nice massage, but used way too much oil. I was about to slip off the table. No release, and no hints that it was available. I haven't been back since.

Uncle Buck
08-04-05, 18:48
I made an appointment with Kimi. She is located in the lower part of Saint Louis (kind of a steep hill) residential area. Her so called studio looked like an old garage that was enclosed and bathroom added in. She was telling me that every licensed massage therapist needs a toilet, shower, and sink to be certified to run an establishment (I didn't need to know that). Well anyway she greeted me outside. Half Korean/Haole, about 5'3", mid 50's to early 60's, very slim, with B cup titties. She was wearing jeans and a shear top with a bra underneath. I'm into older women so she was slighty ok - perhaps MILF (with some or 10 green bottle that is). Anyway I undressed and right away I was covered up. Massage was started at the feet then hands with some kind of lotion. After she poured some olive oil on my back and started to baste me, I mean massage me. I told her hold off on the oil, but she said she will wipe it off when she was done. It was an ok massage - I think those massage chairs at Sharper Image would have been better. When she was done with my back and legs, she had me turn over and put some kind of ankle machine that would shake the hell out me. After 2 minutes I told to shut it off. She then told to relax and not move because of the energy crap that is going through my body. She then started to baste me more with the olive oil in the front (legs, face feet, hands, and inner thighs). I thought I was about to slip of the table. After 10 minutes of that she told me that she was done. I told her that's it??? She asked what I wanted, so I told her. That kind of killed the mood, but my mood was already dead. She poured more oil on "Junior", very very mechanical HJ. Took her another 15 minutes just for the completion. She asked me why I took so long - but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. So she kept going faster, so in my mind I was thinking of Brooke Burke - then all of a sudden splat all over her shear top. I had to wipe myself clean so that made it even worse. Would I repeat - hell fucking no. Well the damages - .50 house fee .10 tip - because she dimmed the freaking lamp so I couldn't see inside my wallet. .60 - I should have gone to Sharper Image for a massage and have some Japanese tourist give me a hj. Can anyone recommend another massage therapist that is slightly or much better looking - MILF?

CaptainBB
08-05-05, 03:44
I highly suggest Jean or Nancy or Ohana. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Uncle Buck
08-05-05, 16:41
I highly suggest Jean or Nancy or Ohana. Thanks for taking one for the team.Who is Nancy?

Uncle Buck
08-08-05, 01:41
Anyone ever heard of Rebecca or Becca? She works out of Executive Center in Downtown. Sounds like an older haole woman. Anyone ever tried her services?

Uncle Buck
08-15-05, 12:36
Hey fellas...Uncle took one for the team. I was reading the morning paper (Honolulu Advetiser) and stumbled onto this ad ALII MASSAGE-HOT OIL 561-1466 . I was kinda curious so I gave it a call. A woman by the name od Christina or Kristina answered with some kind of accent. I scheduled an appointment for the morning. She told me to call her when I'm leaving my house so she could give me directions. She is located in Waikiki near the Food Pantry. Corner of Ala Wai and Wailana or Wilina. If your car is taller than 6' forget parking in her building. You can find parking in the Food Pantry (1 hour parking for $4.00) across the street. Well anyways, she met me downstairs and we went up to her studio apartment on the 22nd floor. She is about middle aged, 5'1", Haole (French), 125 - 130 pounds. If you're into MILFs like how I am. you won't regret it. She was wearing a pink top with some very tight pink pants that made her ass bulge out. Anyways sfe explained to me that the massage is done with hot oil for $ 60.00. She will ask yoy straight up want you want so don't beat around the bush. I jokingly asked her for full service and she said ok.

I was shocked. She said she was in a good mood and liked my body (in my head I was like, ok) she gave me a discount - $ 200.00. She usually charges $ 300.00. I felt horny and she looked good so I said ok. She niceley asks you to take a shower and clean yourself real good (her request). After my shower I came out and she was already naked. 36 C's with the smallest pinkest nipples and a very nice pussy. She has a stomach, but it's because of age. Well anyways, she had the cover ready and gave a very long BJ on the small massage table. I grabbed her and she wanted me to bang her over her sink and we went at it for awhile. Then onto mish & doggie on the floor. After we stood up and I again banged her on the mirrorthat was hanging on the wall. Holy shit does she talk very dirty. She was telling me fuck her harder and she said she loved my cock. I was pumping her faster. I finally finshed off in mish and she wanted me to shoot my load on her tits. Like I mentioned earlier, her nipples were cute and small, but when those bad boys get hard watch out now. What a fucking experience...Will I reapeat ? Hell fucking yeah. She will leave in a month so make your appoitment..By the way, she travels alot so sometimes it's hard to get in contact with her.

Peace

Uncle Buck
08-17-05, 23:42
I seen this ad in the PennySaver:

NEW OPEN
PRO-MASSAGE
750 AMANA STREET
429-5547

I called and a asian women picked up. She charges $50.00 for a massage. Seems like she works out of her apartment behind KGMB9. Anyone made an appointment yet? I might try her out this Friday if I have no plans. By the way, her hours are form 9:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Saturday.

Massages
08-19-05, 23:07
Has anyone ever tried these places? Could anyone let me know some info about them and their ethnicity?

Thanks

Heavenly Touch Massage by Kristal
Stay Young Massage CC #104
Julie and Rose
Oceanside Massage
Massage by the Sea at Lanikai Neida
Lu-Si Century Center

Thanks

Uncle Buck
08-20-05, 01:03
Ok, Uncle took one for the team, again. I called New Open Pro Massage located at 750 Amana Street. The woman who answered the phone told me to call her back to confirm the appointment so she could give me the number at the call box downstairs because the building is somewhat secured. I confirmed my appointment and when I got there I punched the 4-digit code so she could buzz me in. After the elevator ride to her unit, her door was to the left as you exit the elevator. I knocked and this woman in her mid to early 30's wearing a short skirt and a black blouse. If you've been to Anna's Massage, she kinda looks like Anna, but a younger version. She lived in a studio. A curtain separated the room and the massage table. She told me to undress and wrap the towel around. She started off with a nice and smooth back massage with some oil that was in a black bowl. I kinda fell asleep since it was pretty good ans somewhat strong. By the way, my ass was covered the whole time with the towel so I knew this was not going anywhere. She massaged my legs and butt. She was like inches away from my balls, but did not even brush it. After my backside was done, she switched the towel to a big washcloth to cover my genitals. The whole time I was covered when she was massaging my front. So I got brave and asked if she does release because my time was almost up. Usually therapist tell you to be upfront on what you want because they can't read minds. She told me she does not do that because of legal issues. Right there my boner just died. She continued the massage then told me it was over after my hour 2 minutes were up. She was kinda hot, and her lips were nice and somewhat juicy. By the way her top was hugging her body, she was probably 32b's. She kinda had that mamasan look, but damn I wish she offered more. Would I go back? Maybe, if I'm in the mood for a legit massage. Before I forget, her name is Kelly. She told me that she used to work at Golden Plumeria or something like that at Discovery Bay. Her english was ok with a tinge of Korean accent. Let me know if anybody got extra's. Damage: .50 / .10
I forgot to add this; she is about 5'1", 110-115 pounds, and she got some nice legs.

Rascal X
08-23-05, 04:14
I hear there is a Chinese girl named Carol at IM. Has anyone seen her?

S Hunter
08-23-05, 13:16
Haven't tried Carol. But did try Erlinda...a Filipino cutie in her 30's or 40's. She was very nice, gave a pretty good massage, periodically fondled the goods during the masssage and gave release at the end. Like all the IM girls, hj is probably all you will get.

Uncle Buck
08-25-05, 18:27
I seen this ad on Craiglist:

Aloha Kahala Sports Therapy provides A varied blend of of modalites to improve the overall wellbeing and health of people who are not only atheltic but for all of us who exert ourselves on a daily basis...so this is for everyone. To make your first appointment for a well needed treatment contact (808) 735-6352

Available from 8a-8p Monday-Saturday

Or email kahalasport7@yahoo.com

Anyone here have any experience with this therapist? From the conversation I had with her, she works out of here home. Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Asianlover4u
08-29-05, 11:52
Went to Pro Massage this weekend and Kelly is pretty hot, she looks like shes in her thirtys, gave a pretty good massage, tried to see if I could get her to finish me off but wouldn't. Maybe she might on the second time around, since she seems like she would be the type to do so.

S Hunter
08-29-05, 12:57
I am wondering if Kelly is the same as Pepsi that 2xDiamond wrote about before. Anyone know?

Uncle Buck
08-30-05, 05:04
Went to Pro Massage this weekend and Kelly is pretty hot, she looks like shes in her thirtys, gave a pretty good massage, tried to see if I could get her to finish me off but wouldn't. Maybe she might on the second time around, since she seems like she would be the type to do so.I went there, too. I made a report on that place. I hope she does offer extras after several visits.

Muff Diver
08-30-05, 12:09
Stopped by Ohana and was serviced by Kimberly, decent massage with b2b rub/hj combo in end. Can anyone please tell me where China Mary's is located? Thinking about giving them a try.

Thanks

LexLuther
08-30-05, 13:45
There is a sauna/spa/massage place on Waiiakamilo Rd. which seems to cater to Koreans. Wondering if any of you guys have been there or remember the name.

Thanks.

LexLuther

Tadhook
08-30-05, 14:33
LexL,

I believe you're talking about Loess Spa. From what I hear, it's a women's-only place, and yes, it caters to Koreans.

lyerlyer
08-30-05, 15:04
There is a sauna/spa/massage place on Waiiakamilo Rd. which seems to cater to Koreans. Wondering if any of you guys have been there or remember the name.If memory serves, it's called Loess Spa.

John Ross
08-30-05, 16:16
There is a sauna/spa/massage place on Waiiakamilo Rd. which seems to cater to Koreans. Wondering if any of you guys have been there or remember the name.

Thanks.

LexLutherThat is Loess Spa and it is women only.

LexLuther
08-30-05, 21:21
John Ross,

You are right that it is Loess Spa. But wrong about it being for women only. It is mainly for women. However off to the left is a small room including separate shower and toilet in which they will service men. I got a massage last time I was there. The gal who serviced me, was an older gal and she hinted at extras but I got none on my first trip. Very good massage though. I plan to go back this time.

LexLuther

John Ross
08-31-05, 00:12
John Ross,

You are right that it is Loess Spa. But wrong about it being for women only. It is mainly for women. However off to the left is a small room including separate shower and toilet in which they will service men. I got a massage last time I was there. The gal who serviced me, was an older gal and she hinted at extras but I got none on my first trip. Very good massage though. I plan to go back this time.

LexLutherThat's interesting! I used to drop off my gf there and go barhopping for the several hours she was there with her friends. I always asked her if men could go there and she said no. The original commercials for Loess also said it was for women only.

LexLuther
08-31-05, 06:15
JR,

I doubt she was lying. As I said, they cater mainly to Korean women. But they do have a modest facility for serving men. I don't think extras are the policy. But the gal who serviced me hinted that extras may be available on a subsequent visit. She allowed me to roam up her shorts with my hand and laughed about it. She was in her forties but not unattractive. We ran out of time before anything interesting happened.

Lex will re-try this visit and report if possible.

LexLuther

Nuts M
08-31-05, 20:19
Stopped by Ohana and was serviced by Kimberly, decent massage with b2b rub/hj combo in end. Can anyone please tell me where China Mary's is located? Thinking about giving them a try.

ThanksI had pretty much same experience, about a couple weeks ago. Showed Tits and pussy. i'd say massage marginal, not bad jus so so, great tits nice soft body. I paid 50/50, is that the right pricing?

Nightknight
09-03-05, 21:32
China Mary is located on the 2nd floor of Century Center. Facing the building from Kalakaua, it is on the left side of the parking booth. You can walk up the stairs to get to it. I believe that it is Suite 202. I have gone there before for a regular massage, but I suspect that at least a HJ may be available. Let us know how it goes. Also, has anyone else gone there? What was your experience?

Thanks

Member #3064
09-03-05, 22:18
I was wondering if anyone has tried Massage by Jun.

She is located in the Century Center, and when you call she sounds Korean.

How is her massage and does she give extras?

Any information would be appreciated.

Mandoo Kane
09-05-05, 07:06
Hey does anyone have a phone number or location for this? Or maybe a description of the therapist?

Tadhook
09-05-05, 13:43
I was wondering if anyone has tried Massage by Jun.

She is located in the Century Center, and when you call she sounds Korean.

How is her massage and does she give extras?

Any information would be appreciated.Jun gives an OK massage and HJ, but she's an older, average looking wahine, in case it matters to you.

Kimchi
09-06-05, 21:07
Does any body know what happened to the girls from R7? I really liked a girl from SF named Ruby. She was a small thing but had a crazy attitude and was one hell of a good time. She liked to drink and I would always bring some Crown in for her. I wonder what happened to her. She was good friend with the owner. If you know let me know.

Asianlover4u
09-07-05, 02:55
Went to Island Massage had this filipino girl, got a decent massage (she also did a back walk - is that good for the back?). Her massage was mostly light to medium pressure with her forearms. Was ok would like to try some of the other girls there. She did give a hj and startled me by stroking with one hand while sticking a finger up my butt with the other hand. Was weird but good I guess as no one ever did that to me before. I don't know if I would repeat as she didnt allow me any groping.

LexLuther
09-07-05, 09:04
I've been to Ocean/Utopia a couple of times this trip. Have had great massages but no indication of extras. How about anyone else?

LexLuther

Member #2650
09-08-05, 19:13
I've been to Ocean/Utopia a couple of times this trip. Have had great massages but no indication of extras. How about anyone else?

LexLutherYeah, Utopia sucks, and unfortunately I only mean that figuratively.

Onyx29
09-08-05, 23:11
Went to fantastic again last night. First time back in 5 months. Older local lady, great massage and nice release. I heard that she gives bj's. Anyone else have 411 on this?

LexLuther
09-09-05, 12:55

I did not say it sucks and I don't agree that it sucks. I received an excellent massage there and the lady who gave it was very intelligent and sweet. These are "Massage" parlors you know. Extras are great and we all look for them. But if all you want is extras, go DT and try one of those he/she's.

LexLuther

Kay Bee
09-09-05, 22:13

I did not say it sucks and I don't agree that it sucks. I received an excellent massage there and the lady who gave it was very intelligent and sweet. These are "Massage" parlors you know. Extras are great and we all look for them. But if all you want is extras, go DT and try one of those he/she's.

LexLuther

Was that the sound of metal hitting the ground?

Member #2650
09-09-05, 22:16

LexLuther
LL,

I didn't say the only reason why it sucked for me was because of no extras, and the extras you speak of with the "he/she's", I have no interest. It sucked for me because I got an ugly old hag who gave a mediocre massage at best. She was rude, she had to be about 65 with major plastic surgery, and could barely speak English. She got mad at me for asking if there was anyone else and she didn't float my boat, but to each his own and YMMV, so you can go back if you want, but I will not recommend it.

LexLuther
09-09-05, 22:24
I'm not sure when it was that you were there, but the two gals who work there giving massages presently are not hags by any stretch of the imagination. There is an older woman who hangs out there. She is the mother of one of the owners and works in the kitchen, does errands, etc. Perhaps you got scared off when you saw her. The two masseuses are attractive, gals in their 30's and 40's. I've only had a massage from one of them, Mimi. She is an incredibly talented masseuse and very pleasant. But of course if you don't like it, you don't like it. But I've been to massage establishments all over the world and the U.S. and this place gives one of the best massages I've ever had.

Lex

Member #2650
09-10-05, 08:55
I went there about a year and a half ago. I forgot the hag's name, but it may have been Mimi as that name sounds familiar, and if it is the same girl, she is no where near 40s, and if she's what your idea of attractive is...oh boy! But if you like it, then you like it. She did the hot stone thing right out of a rice cooker, and it did nothing for me. I have had massages all over the world myself, but this one didn't rate. I have had better massages from really attractive AMP girls that were better than this.

Member #2650
09-10-05, 09:08
There is an older woman who hangs out there. She is the mother of one of the owners and works in the kitchen, does errands, etc.
Rice cooker...mother working in the kitchen... Did I get duped into getting a legit massage from a kitchen mama? Do you remember the mama's name, and did she look like she had a lot of face lifts?
Oh, I wasn't scared, but I was disappointed.

AsiaTraveler2
09-12-05, 07:41
Member;

The person you are describing does not match any of the girls I have seen there. There's a couple of girls, one Korean and the other Chinese, that I can think of. Utopia also has the same owner as Ocean in the other section of CC. Ocean had a few hot younger girls for a while, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore. Jennifer (Thai girl), worked for both Ocean and Utopia, before going out on her own. She's a cutie. The massages at Ocean and Utopia are much better than the AMP's in my opinion. Of course, there's no extra's, so that's the only drawback. Sometimes they do the hot stone thing, which actually is relaxing, but it's optional. Too bad about your experience. I don't think it's the norm though.

AT2

Hilo Boy
09-20-05, 18:21
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone knows where Jennifer from Utopia is? Does anyone know a true Japanese girl that gives massage? Finally, Looking for a true Amp where I can get a full nude or at least topless massage. Thanks!

Tiantain
09-21-05, 00:20
Went to Island Massage and had the Filipino girl, forgot her name. Her massage is different but good. The release was also good, nice ball massage and she would run one finger in-between my crack. I was waiting for her to start massaging my prostate but she never did. The last time I had a release like that I was in China, great feeling.
When I was leaving I saw this white chick. Looks okay. Has any tried her yet?

Strong Mojo
09-21-05, 11:24
Hilo:

Are you talking about Thai Jennifer that used to work at Utopia about a year ago? If you're inquiring about her, she works with Hiroko on the first floor of CC. Always a great massage, but no release.

SM

Uncle Buck
09-21-05, 11:42
I seen this ad in the StarBulletin. Anyone ever made an appointment:

Massage Therapy. ARTISTRY of MASSAGE Professional*Intuitive 255-3377
Downtown/$50*Outcall/$80

C Kramer
09-21-05, 13:01
Went to Island Massage and had the Filipino girl, forgot her name. Her massage is different but good. The release was also good, nice ball massage and she would run one finger in-between my crack. I was waiting for her to start massaging my prostate but she never did. The last time I had a release like that I was in China, great feeling.
When I was leaving I saw this white chick. Looks okay. Has any tried her yet?

Tiantain-- Any specifics as to what she looked like, how old she was and what you ended up spending?

Onyx29
09-25-05, 02:38
Went to judy massage tonight. Turns out to be the same judy from moonlight massage and country massage. Seems as though Connie (of moonlight massage) is at Sedona (the old 3rd floor coutry massage location).

Anyways, Judy doesn't like tit sucking and was very hesitant about getting fingers sticky. got a decent hj .5 + .5

Tiantain
09-25-05, 22:40
Tiantain-- Any specifics as to what she looked like, how old she was and what you ended up spending?

She is in her late 30's, 5'4", 125-130lb, not that cute looking. The first time seeing her the massage was only 45mins :( but the secound visit was a full hour, paid .5 + .5 tip.

Uncle Buck
09-26-05, 11:30
Went to judy massage tonight. Turns out to be the same judy from moonlight massage and country massage. Seems as though Connie (of moonlight massage) is at Sedona (the old 3rd floor coutry massage location).

Anyways, Judy doesn't like tit sucking and was very hesitant about getting fingers sticky. got a decent hj .5 + .5

Where is this place located?

Onyx29
09-26-05, 11:44
It's on Kalakaua next to the Frog Tree Restaurant. I think that the other massage place is on the other side. The entrance to judy massage is a little more discreet. You enter from the rear, away from the street view.

Tadhook
09-26-05, 13:46
Where is this place located?It's located next to Frog Restaurant on Kalakaua, near Philip st.

Uncle Buck
09-27-05, 04:47
It's on Kalakaua next to the Frog Tree Restaurant. I think that the other massage place is on the other side. The entrance to judy massage is a little more discreet. You enter from the rear, away from the street view.

Thanks for the info. Is there parking available? That is much better with a discreet entrance because of the high traffic along Kalakaua.

Onyx29
09-29-05, 11:48
I went to China Mary last night and was serviced by Ling-Ling. Massage was a bit light. When she said that the massage was over, I pulled her hand over mr happy and she shook her head no. .45 +.15.

Anybody else get release from this place?

S Hunter
09-30-05, 06:29
I had Ling Ling and she gave a very good release. Maybe she thought you were LE.

Tadhook
09-30-05, 13:13
Thanks for the info. Is there parking available? That is much better with a discreet entrance because of the high traffic along Kalakaua.There's a small parking lot behind the building; enter from Philip st.

Uncle Buck
10-01-05, 14:50
There's a small parking lot behind the building; enter from Philip st.

I went by late last night, but could not find it. Maybe she was closed or something. What is her hours? I tried looking for her phone number in the PennySaver, Advertiser, and Starbulletin...Nothing. All I know there was a big driveway with couple doors and house or something within the lot.

Scottkit
10-14-05, 03:36
Didn't care much for Judy's looks, but she did give a good massage and finish and is a nice person.

CaptainBB
10-18-05, 02:46
Ive been to Ohana many times and gotten service from 2 of the 3 ladies there, Julie and Nana. Trying to save the money and go see all 3, one after another! 3 hours of bliss... Can't wait! I hope my plumming can take the damage tho.

-Captain Baaaaaaaaaarebaaaaaaaaaack

Strong Mojo
10-18-05, 11:41
Went to see Benny & Lee at Aloha TLC the other night.

I guess it was a slow night with no other patrons in at the time.

Both girls watched and waited as I undressed and got on the table. This was followed by both of them working the body for the entire session. Massage was below average at best, but the experience (being something new) was pretty good. After the flip they asked what I was interested in and I told them that I just wanted release. They obliged and worked me to completion. They did allow touching which was nice.

The first k-girl was Benny. I'd say that she's in her mid to late 30's. She has a more sexy type of face with longer highlighted hair. A/B cups up top. The second k-girl was Lee. Lee's probably in her mid to late 30's with a cuter type of face (more innocent looking type). A's up top.

Not quite the trifecta...the girls are pretty cute, the service was a mixed bag, but the location sucks. If you aren't familiar with it, it's right on Kalakaua next to the Frog Tree Restaurant. Parking is right out front. I had to stand out front for a while before I was let in. Also, on the exit, a bus stops by right in front of the shop.

Still searching for the trifecta.

SM

ps. I always thought that this was a massage place with release, but after talking to the girls it almost sounded like other ala carte items are available.

Momo Taro
10-18-05, 22:39
Went to PT after the UH games around 11:00pm. I went in the girls sitting on the couch were not too attentive nor were they any prize catches. I was escorted to the room and asked for a good one -- I did mention that I did not want any of those outside on the couches. So a couple minutes later, in walks Mimi. She is Vietnamese about 5' talll, 100 lbs. A cups w/small perky nipples. She is clean shaven but today it seemed like there was acouple of days of growth. She is quite slender but due to her age -- my guess late 30's to ealry 40's -- she is a little soft around the gut.

Anyway back to the good stuff. We do the table shower -- she is not to enthusiastic about doing it. It was not thorough nor was it enjoyable. She did do a thorough job of towel drying both in the shower room and in the room. She started with a light massage and I mean light. However on the flip, she started with a long BBBJ. She could suck dick! I decided that this is all I want from her. So she asked me what I wanted and I told her just keep sucking. She kept going and going until I could not hold out anymore and I popped. She took it in like a champ! She did the complementary hot towel wipe and clean. Got me a drink of water and I left.

Total damage 0.5 + 1.0. Great BBBJTCIM!

Older Guy
10-19-05, 19:00
SM,

What was the damage at Aloha TLC? It is a pretty exposed location there on Kalakaua. Do you feel its worth the risk for a visit?

Stay safe,
OG

Uncle Buck
10-20-05, 11:10
What's up everybody...Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile because of all these raids and because of my hectic scheduling with work. Back to the raids, I posted a comment awhile back regarding raids are going to be on the rise in AMPS because of this info I got through the grapevine, I don't know if I posted the comment in this site or another (too lazy to search). Anyways I was searching through craigslist and found this ad. Does anyone have any info that they can share?

East Meets West Integrative Massage
Let Your Body Tell me What it Needs

Down to Earth setting near Kapiolani Park and many surf breaks.

NYS Certified in 12 different modalities of Massage.

swedish ~ shiatsu ~ deep tissue ~ sports ~ pregnancy ~ couples ~ spot ~ sciatica ~ range of motion ~ bonding and attachment for new parent w/ baby

808-922-1176
to make an appointment

Touch Heals.

Strong Mojo
10-20-05, 11:32
Hey UB:

Damage was $.5+.6.

Session was pretty good, but the location and exposure really sucks. Not to mention that if they're slow to open the door, you'll be waiting outside for a bit. Upon your exit (at night), there's a floodlight right above their exit. Of course, this increases your exposure even more. Both girls were pretty cute. Lee has a bit of tummy, and Benny has the smokers breath. Both allowed some touching during the massage.

However, as mentioned, the massage itself wasn't that great. I may go back in a pinch, but I do like places that provide a little more discretion.

SM

Van Deventer
10-22-05, 05:49
Anyone have any experiences with Emma? She advertises in the Honolulu Weekly and Pennysaver. I called to inquire. She works out of Century Square (not Century Center). Sounds haole, sounds young.

I'll probably take on for the team and try her next week.

VD

Uncle Buck
10-22-05, 15:55
Anyone have any experiences with Emma? She advertises in the Honolulu Weekly and Pennysaver. I called to inquire. She works out of Century Square (not Century Center). Sounds haole, sounds young.

I'll probably take on for the team and try her next week.

VD

I also called, but her availability is only weekdays from 9:00am - 4:00pm. She has no weekends available. I admit though, she does sound pretty hot.

Sports Night
10-22-05, 19:52
Young girl, flaky worked at IM and forget the name some legit spa at CC.
Waste of time if you are looking for anything sensual/erotic.

Member #5438
10-22-05, 23:58
East Meets West Integrative Massage
Let Your Body Tell me What it Needs

Down to Earth setting near Kapiolani Park and many surf breaks.

NYS Certified in 12 different modalities of Massage.

swedish ~ shiatsu ~ deep tissue ~ sports ~ pregnancy ~ couples ~ spot ~ sciatica ~ range of motion ~ bonding and attachment for new parent w/ baby

808-922-1176
to make an appointment

Touch Heals. [/QUOTE]Uncle Buck,

Or anyone else. Anybody got any info on her. I tried to make a appointment, but she was booked up. Let us know.

Uncle Buck
10-23-05, 01:45
Uncle Buck,

Or anyone else. Anybody got any info on her. I tried to make a appointment, but she was booked up. Let us know.

Nope...Not yet. I heard through the grapevine that she also offers erotic massages for couples. Didn't quite get the details on that yet.

Van Deventer
10-27-05, 10:49
Sports Night is right. I went in for a session with Emma on Wed. She is young, haole, attractive, but I did not receive any extras.

When I got there, I realized that she is working out of a chiropractor's office, so it was cramped, and it was kind of noisy because there were other people there. The massage was average, but I kind of got my hopes up that there might be at least a happy ending when (1) when she massaged my butt, she pushed the towel all the way to my crack so she could massage my bare butt, and (2) she told me how she had previously worked at IM. When she told me that she worked at IM, I let her know that I used to go there and see Evelyn, and that I was very happy with the massages that I got from her. I also told her that I liked to try new therapists. Ultimately at the end, she just said "All done" and then told me I could get dressed. Being the chicken that I am, I didn't ask if I could get a happy ending.

When I was going to her place, I did notice a possible SW downtown, but I will post in the DT thread.

Member #5438
10-28-05, 17:29
Massage Therapy. ARTISTRY of MASSAGE Professional*Intuitive 255-3377
Downtown/$50*Outcall/$80

Went by this week. very good massage - 100% legit - older haole lady. great strong hands.

Habanada
11-03-05, 22:42
Saw an add in the Advertiser and decided to check it out.

Had a session with May (Mae). Good massage, but I believe this place is totally legit. Towel was off, most of the time, but she sometimes wrapped the towel around my twig and berries. On the flipside, she did get really close so I was thinking, Au-Rite! But I was wrong. She said that she wants to be legitimate, and doesn't want to jeopardize her license. Whatever. Unless you're looking for a backbone busting massage (she was on her knees on my back), I wouldn't go.

They're in Century Center on the 22nd Floor.

$.5 + $.2

Kim Chee Kane
11-04-05, 03:44
All right...

Looks like I noticed an ad regarding Thai Massage by Thai Girl. Sounds interesting. I may check it out sometime...will be sure to have a detailed account of the session. Think I might also try Jennifer. She gives good Thai massage but no goodies...

Kim Chee Kane
11-09-05, 03:25
All right...

Looks like I noticed an ad regarding Thai Massage by Thai Girl. Sounds interesting. I may check it out sometime...will be sure to have a detailed account of the session. Think I might also try Jennifer. She gives good Thai massage but no goodies...

Hm. Went to check that place out. It was located at CC. I called ahead to schedule something. I arrived there...went up to 3402. There was a parking pass that I received..."JJ Spa 3402." Sounded like something familiar that I read from one of the previous posts...

Anyway, I went in and was introduced. I was hoping for some dope Thai girls..but no luck. I ended up having some older woman. She was not eye-candy that's for sure. But the massage session was good and I felt good thereafter. Session is supposed to be 1.5 hours but I got cheated a bit towards the end...Damage was .8. Would I repeat? ahhh...Doubt it.

Poi Dog
11-09-05, 04:49
Hm. Went to check that place out. It was located at CC. I called ahead to schedule something. I arrived there...went up to 3402. There was a parking pass that I received..."JJ Spa 3402." Sounded like something familiar that I read from one of the previous posts...

Anyway, I went in and was introduced. I was hoping for some dope Thai girls..but no luck. I ended up having some older woman. She was not eye-candy that's for sure. But the massage session was good and I felt good thereafter. Session is supposed to be 1.5 hours but I got cheated a bit towards the end...Damage was .8. Would I repeat? ahhh...Doubt it.KCK,

Thanks for chekcing out the place and letting us know!

Uncle Buck
11-10-05, 11:25
Anyone ever get anything "extra" from Stacy? Does it take mulltiple visits? Seems to be LOTS of hints, but nothing else. Would like o know if further vists would be worth my time.

Any updates on this place?

Member #5438
11-10-05, 22:23
Any updates on this place?Nah. I saw her about 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure its all legit.

Member #4990
11-11-05, 04:53

Anyway, I went in and was introduced. I was hoping for some dope Thai girls..but no luck. I ended up having some older woman. She was not eye-candy that's for sure. But the massage session was good and I felt good thereafter. Session is supposed to be 1.5 hours but I got cheated a bit towards the end...Damage was .8. Would I repeat? ahhh...Doubt it.I went to check this place out as well. I've been to JJ Spa in the past. They quoted me $.80 for 1-1/2 hour session. It was an older woman, about 50's. Thai. Anyway, the massage was good. Found out that she returned to Hawaii a few years ago from Santa Rosa.

At the end, the massage went uncovered. She finished me off with HJ. Cost me an additional $.60.

Would not go back there, though there was a promise for more next time.

Tadhook
11-11-05, 13:57
I went to check this place out as well. I've been to JJ Spa in the past. They quoted me $.80 for 1-1/2 hour session. It was an older woman, about 50's. Thai. Anyway, the massage was good. Found out that she returned to Hawaii a few years ago from Santa Rosa.

At the end, the massage went uncovered. She finished me off with HJ. Cost me an additional $.60.

Would not go back there, though there was a promise for more next time.JJ Spa must've changed owners. I used to go there before when it was owned by Jenny, a chubby Chinese wahine.

Uncle Buck
11-11-05, 15:49
Nah. I saw her about 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure its all legit.

I heard she does body scrub, too.

Happy Day
11-12-05, 04:14
Any updates on this place?

No extras ... just a very good massage. I've seen her many times, and definately no extras.

Rascal X
11-14-05, 11:38
I saw her ad on CL the other day. I called and left a message, but did not get a return call. She says she is from Tokyo and is a model. Has anyone seen her? There was another ad for another Japanese girl with the same phone number, that said there were two girls from Japan working together.

Strong Mojo
11-14-05, 12:02
Rascal:

I'm not sure what came of all of the commotion regarding their numbers being the same as some russian ads that were running earlier. Then there was this whole thing about someone being maced by a pimp, and the girls cells and stuff being stolen. Almost sounds like some kind of bad soap opera.

Anyways, I don't think I ever saw any confirmed reports on the two (Sakura and Asou?), but I think that if you confirm a session, a lot of guys will be kicking themselves for the earlier suspicions (myself included).

Just be careful.

SM

Strong Mojo
11-14-05, 12:04
Tad:

Jenny is still there. When I called about the Thai massage, it was Jenny that answered the phone. She must have brought in the Thai massage to boost business.

Haven't been there in a while.

SM

Tadhook
11-14-05, 15:37
Tad:

Jenny is still there. When I called about the Thai massage, it was Jenny that answered the phone. She must have brought in the Thai massage to boost business.

Haven't been there in a while.

SMSM,

Thanx for the info. I used to see Jenny rollerblading on Magic Island now and then, but not for a while.

Tad

Rascal X
11-14-05, 21:42
Her ad on CL is the same phone number as Miss Sakura, and she asks for $400 for a half hour and $700 for an hour. Way too much for my budget. She says she is a Tokyo model, which may well be, and her picture looks good.

Member #3867
11-15-05, 01:24
Her ad on CL is the same phone number as Miss Sakura, and she asks for $400 for a half hour and $700 for an hour. Way too much for my budget. She says she is a Tokyo model, which may well be, and her picture looks good.People have been saying that the ads are b.s. no one has ever confirmed any of the two.

Happy Day
11-15-05, 02:00
Rascal:

I'm not sure what came of all of the commotion regarding their numbers being the same as some russian ads that were running earlier. Then there was this whole thing about someone being maced by a pimp, and the girls cells and stuff being stolen. Almost sounds like some kind of bad soap opera.

Anyways, I don't think I ever saw any confirmed reports on the two (Sakura and Asou?), but I think that if you confirm a session, a lot of guys will be kicking themselves for the earlier suspicions (myself included).

Just be careful.

SM

I don't know for sure if the "Japanese" girls are a rip off or not, however I still don't fully understand the whole deal ... I ended up seeing a white girl from Canada who had the same number as the Japanese girls (in the add about a month ago, with the whole deal about being maced etc) and to make a long story short, she took me for $400 ... Won't go into all the details, kinda makes me look stupid, but I'd rather play it safe than sorry and steer clear of these girls posting now since they have the same names but new phone numbers.

Rascal X
11-15-05, 02:36
HD,
Thanks for the warning. I had a good experience with a Japanese girl found on CL a few months ago who was visiting from New York. But this Sakura sounds suspect.

Rightstuff
11-15-05, 04:11
New to the mongering, what is DATY?

No Name
11-15-05, 17:43
New to the mongering, what is DATY?I would suggest you look at the heading called Abbreviations. This should give you all the info you need.

John Ross
11-15-05, 18:53
New to the mongering, what is DATY?
Click on the "abbreviations" link in the header.

Happy Day
11-15-05, 21:56
I know there have been summaries listed in the past listing who does and who does not provide extras, but my question is this: Does anyone have any local or haole providers who give any extras but still give a full legit massage?

Even just a release at the end? Most of any legit providers I find do an excellent massage, but I personally haven't been able to find any that do anything else.

Any input from anyone?

Asian Explorer
11-17-05, 02:06
Happy Day,

I know it might be embarassing, but if you can tell us all what happened with the Canadian girl it will help all of us know how to respond in similar situations. We can't always avoid them "traps", so discussing a proper response in this forum will help. Sorry for your loss, please help us all learn from it.

jaz79
11-17-05, 23:40
Has anyone tried Massage by Marilyn an ad posted on pennysaver? Does she give extras or at least HJ? How bout Nancy? how does she look like and is HJ available? Any info would be appreciated

Happy Day
11-18-05, 21:06
Has anyone tried Massage by Marilyn an ad posted on pennysaver? Does she give extras or at least HJ? How bout Nancy? how does she look like and is HJ available? Any info would be appreciated

I don't know about Marilyn, but I almost had an appointment with Nancy, and while I hear she gives at least limited extras, she's a large, older, non attractive woman. Nothing wrong with her, just not my taste.

Kokaroach
11-19-05, 01:36
Do a historical search in 2004/5. If this is the same Marilyn, she has been reported on in the past. If it's the one I'm thinking of, she has a place on Kanunu. I've been to her once and it is not worth it.

Roach

Ten Batsu
11-23-05, 22:29
How's the place on Beretania--the former Narita. Earlier reviews were so-so but it was new then.

John Ross
12-08-05, 09:32
Any reports on Summer?

ULTIMATE RELAXATION - 34

cALL Summer at 781 - 7488. I'll make you feel good! $60 per hour + tip

S Hunter
12-08-05, 14:57
Hey John Ross,

Stay away from that. I took one for the team from her a number of years ago. She was 34 probably a decade or two ago and crappy service to boot. At least that is what she looked like.

Better hunting elsewhere.

S

Any reports on Summer?

ULTIMATE RELAXATION - 34

cALL Summer at 781 - 7488. I'll make you feel good! $60 per hour + tip

John Ross
12-08-05, 18:23
Hey John Ross,

Stay away from that. I took one for the team from her a number of years ago. She was 34 probably a decade or two ago and crappy service to boot. At least that is what she looked like.

Better hunting elsewhere.

S
Thanks, Hunter. For some reason the# is familiar to me. I just don't know why.

S Hunter
12-09-05, 16:48
Thanks, Hunter. For some reason the# is familiar to me. I just don't know why.

It could be because she's been around and advertising for a long time. It was the same number she had when I saw her years ago. I vowed never to go back. She was kind of sneaky about it too. She opened the door but stood behind it so you couldn't see her and it was dark in her place. But not dark enough, I think. She really wasn't very appealing.

Older Guy
12-09-05, 19:33
Hey SH and JR, two quality old timers chit chatting in here.

I just got back from a rather disappointing trip to LV and am in great need of a "guarantee" score.

I held off my visits for over a month before going to LV, kind of saving up my energy and boy was I disappointed this trip.

SH knows that I look for a quality experience rather than a dead "10". So please PM me with the best you've got in a daytime availability. I kind of feel like I need a real good pity f**k!

Stay safe,
OG

Uncle Buck
12-16-05, 21:58
Anyone here ever made an appointment?

Finally get the MASSAGE your muscles need. By 3 weekly massages get 1 FREE $40 Morning Special. Call Emma

Van Deventer
12-18-05, 12:28
Anyone here ever made an appointment?

Finally get the MASSAGE your muscles need. By 3 weekly massages get 1 FREE $40 Morning Special. Call EmmaDo a search in this thread for Emma. I tried a session with her. Nice looking young girl, but my assessment was that it was strictly legit with no extras. Did not go back.

Let me know if you are able to get extras.

Joe Bit
12-19-05, 19:03
Had a nice session with Cindy. Decent massage with a finish.

CaptainBB
12-20-05, 20:52
IM-Evelyn, Erlinda, Cindy, and the older one.

Ohana-Julie, Nana.

Fantastic

Jean

Nancy

Son Kyong

Remember, YMMV.

Van Deventer
12-21-05, 01:26
Had a nice session with Cindy. Decent massage with a finish.Can you describe Cindy?

Mandoo Kane
12-21-05, 13:07
Had a nice session with Cindy. Decent massage with a finish.Did she allow anything else? This place seems to have gotten more tame over the last couple of months.

Searchin9
12-23-05, 13:55
Had a nice session with Cindy. Decent massage with a finish.Never seen Cindy, must be new. Please briefly describe.

John Ross
12-23-05, 17:44
IM-Evelyn, Erlinda, Cindy, and the older one.

Ohana-Julie, Nana.

Fantastic

Jean

Nancy

Son Kyong

Remember, YMMV.
That post is rather vague. What do you mean by players? It's already know that you can get a hj at these places. Are more services provided?

Mandoo Kane
12-24-05, 14:42
Went to see Cindy yesterday. She's Chinese. Is new and kinda cute. She talks about money all the time and wants 1.5 total for the deed which is very limited.

Would not recommend, but hey, YMMV.

Waiman
12-28-05, 05:35
Was driving by earlier today and saw a girl standing in the doorway talking on the phone. She was about 5'6" and 130-140lb. Was that Judy? If so she was not my cup of tea. I was thinking about checking that place out but maybe will try Aloha. Hope they open late as I don't want someone driving by or eating to see me there.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Joe Bit
01-06-06, 21:51
Paid $.80 total. Not worth anything more.

Member #3064
01-06-06, 23:13
Does anyone know what happened to Aloha TLC? Have driven past and noticed that the sign is no longer there. Have they moved? If so where? Or have they closed?

Thanks for any information.

Member #5438
01-10-06, 21:29
Has anyone ever tried her massage? listed rates range from $100-$300, was wondering what the range covered. Thanx.

Hilo Boy
01-19-06, 15:37
I tried her a year or so ago. Very weird. Made the appointment the day before but when I got to that side of town for the appointment, no answer. Hung around the mall and tried calling a few times with no luck.

Finally reached her late in the afternoon and after explaining I had made a long drive etc she said to come by in half an hour and call from outside. Got to a run down apartment called and she said she would be down in a minute. Waited twenty five minutes called again and she said she would be right down. Waited another fifteen and finally she comes. Kind of heavy and not great looking.

Had agreed to $100 but had to beg her to even take off top for last few minutes. She walks away during massage several times to wash her hands in the other room and would start laughing for no reason and walk away.

Overall a total waste of money. She did say that if a guy did not get hard she would take off more and more clothes until he did. If he got hard right away then there was no need to remove her clothes and she just would do the hj.

Uncle Buck
01-28-06, 16:41
I always see this ad on Craigslist:

Aloha call now for your well needed therapeutic treat! If you don't feel your best how can you take care of the rest?

Positive in Positive out~ Rejuvinate your mind~Body and Soul!

Will travel to you~ At your Hotel,Office or Home

Rates are flexible, One hour starting at $75 per.

contact (808) 218-8777 or email: Kahalasport7@yahoo.com

Ho'o pono pono (to make right before the sun has set) ALOHA KE AKUA!!

Anyone had any experiences with this establishment?

Member #5438
01-29-06, 23:48
UB,

I emailed them a few times, but never went. got alot of religious vibes from them, and they were pretty prsistent, even after I said no thanks.

Uncle Buck
01-30-06, 05:19
UB,

I emailed them a few times, but never went. got alot of religious vibes from them, and they were pretty prsistent, even after I said no thanks.

She usually works late night because of being a night person. I might take one for the team. Let me know if you ever go.

Comp Dude 35
01-31-06, 17:41
Haven't posted in a while; fund shortage and just reading to enjoy.

Went to try IM and had Patti; cute chinese, rail-thin, but very pretty. Massage was good and elbow work was awesome; I like it hard and she did her best, considering her size. Gave a good release after, staring straight into my eyes and giving me a "fuck-me" stare. Tried to get more, but she wouldn't do more than HJ. Not sure if there is more if you go more than 1x.

Good luck!

Supertape
02-01-06, 14:52

Went to try IM and had Patti; cute chinese, rail-thin, but very pretty. Massage was good and elbow work was awesome; I like it hard and she did her best, considering her size. Gave a good release after, staring straight into my eyes and giving me a "fuck-me" stare. Tried to get more, but she wouldn't do more than HJ. Not sure if there is more if you go more than 1x.

Good luck!What was the total cost. $?

Tiantain
02-01-06, 17:41

Good luck!

I heard IM closed down, is this the same place at centry center on the 36 floor? Do you have their phone number?

Comp Dude 35
02-01-06, 18:15
I heard IM closed down, is this the same place at centry center on the 36 floor? Do you have their phone number?955-7735

Just went last week so if they did close down, it happened over the weekend til now.

Tiantain
02-01-06, 23:45
I made a mistake, Island Professional Massage closed down.

I did try Patti at Island Massage. The massage was okay, I told her I like it strong. I think she was trying to hard and only focused on my back and maybe 5 mins. on both legs.
Her HJ was slow, I almost told her to forget about it.

Hilo Boy
02-03-06, 20:29
Anybody due a nude or topless massage? Have not had very good luck finding a Thai style or even someone that will do the full massage topless.

John Ross
02-03-06, 23:22
Anybody due a nude or topless massage? Have not had very good luck finding a Thai style or even someone that will do the full massage topless.
Go to Ohana.

Hilo Boy
02-04-06, 00:56
What are the rates at Ohana. What is the standard tip? Is there a petit girl?

John Ross
02-04-06, 02:14
What are the rates at Ohana. What is the standard tip? Is there a petit girl?
$.5 + whatever Petite one is Nana.

Tiantain
02-04-06, 14:07
Go to Ohana.
Where is Ohana and do you have to call before to make a appointment? Is it located next/back of Niagara, I think that is a MP.

John Ross
02-04-06, 15:07
Where is Ohana and do you have to call before to make a appointment? Is it located next/back of Niagara, I think that is a MP.
That's the one. Just walk in, or call first if you like.

Jon Doh
02-05-06, 02:49
Oh I was wondering what is the usual damage for going to these kind of places?

Cause I've only been to AMP's and i didnt know that you could get some extra incentives in that kinda of places.

Busy Boy
02-06-06, 15:59
Got one from Sisi and Nikki Loo. However, I find that the quality of a topless massage is usually poor.

First Try
02-06-06, 18:32
Got one from Sisi and Nikki Loo. However, I find that the quality of a topless massage is usually poor.I don't see Nikki Loo's ad in the Pennysaver anymore but remember her having a Kapahulu/Waikiki location. Could you describe $, looks & service & contact info mahalo.

Who's Sisi?

Anonymous808
02-07-06, 16:24
SiSi is the now Lu-Si from asian massage center.

Busy Boy
02-07-06, 20:48
Nikki charges between 0.6 and 1, about 55 yrs old, enhanced C's (hard), probably looked good in her younger days, not bad for her age. Massage can be good and release is OK.

Sisi charges between 0.8 - 1, about 40 yrs old, soft A-B, 5 in looks, massage was good the first time w/o release.

CaptainBB
02-21-06, 03:05
Ohana - Pro = Great massage and rates. Con = Older and kinda open entrance.

Island - Pro = Selection of staff, discrete entrance. Con = Manual release only.

Fantstic - Pro = Great massage. Con = No shower.

Jean - Pro = Great massage. Con = Manual release only.

Son Kyong - Pro = Great massage. Con = Moody.

Nancy - Pro = Not in town. Con = Massage not strong enough.

Will post more when names and numbers are in the "paper".

MadCocker
02-22-06, 20:21
Ohana - Pro = Great massage and rates. Con = Older and kinda open entrance.

Island - Pro = Selection of staff, discrete entrance. Con = Manual release only.

Fantstic - Pro = Great massage. Con = No shower.

Jean - Pro = Great massage. Con = Manual release only.

Nancy - Pro = Not in town. Con = Massage not strong enough.

Will post more when names and numbers are in the "paper".

Hey Cap~ In which paper can I find the info for Jean that you have posted above and how does she look?

Busy Boy
02-23-06, 15:50
Her massage is pretty good, release OK, C-boobs looks nice but they're the hardest I've ever had. Used to bj and fs in the massage parlor, but tried and said she doesn't do.

Hilo Boy
02-24-06, 13:37

Captain I don't think Son Kyong does anything other than a manual release. Am I wrong?

Busy Boy
02-24-06, 16:03
My main gripe about her is that she will not let you touch her boobs or anything else. Bummer - she is cute.

Kamipulu
02-24-06, 23:46
Anyone know of this place on the corner of Kapahulu and Harding under the freeway? There's a sign on the 2nd floor of the building that says Authentic Thai Massage and a phone number.

John Ross
02-25-06, 00:11

Captain I don't think Son Kyong does anything other than a manual release. Am I wrong?
If she does, I'm gonna start seeing her again. She has a nice rack under her loose clothes!

Wanderlust1
02-25-06, 06:36
I think this place is legit if we are thinking of the same one. It is at 1113 Kapahulu? I was thinking of going there for a Thai massage, but ran out of time on my trip. I did drop by to pick up their business card. Therapist seems to be a guy? Yao Ching, 554-0440 if you want to give them a call.

Dragon419
03-06-06, 05:32
Made an appointment to see Patty and she cheerfully greeted me at the door but everything went downhill after that. After a quick shower alone, she started the massage and verified that she is from China (northern part) and 25 years of age. She looks younger, very innocent and average in looks. She climbed on my back with both knees and pushed down pretty hard. Asked her to soften it up, hinting at a more sensual massage. On the flip, she never got sensual. I got tired of waiting and guided her hand down to my crotch and asked her for extras. She told me 'no, sorry and my time was up in a few minutes anyway"! What the? That has never happened to me. I don't look like a cop, at least I don't think so and I'm not repulsive (except for those giant warts around my genitals, hehehe. But I guess she didn't need the extra cash.

Da One
03-07-06, 02:31
Just back from a massage from Jennifer @ Century Center 1st. floor. She is a hottie from Thailand. Is she totally legit? Jus wondering.

Jon Doh
03-07-06, 20:52
Where is century Center located? Is that the place where Ohana is at? I'm hearing people posting some stuffs about this century center place but i dont know where its at.

Thanks

Shortshooter
03-08-06, 03:43
Where is century Center located? Is that the place where Ohana is at? I'm hearing people posting some stuffs about this century center place but i dont know where its at.

ThanksIt's on the corner of Kalakaua and Kapiolani catty-corner from the convention center. Lots of massage establishments inside, some legit, some AMPs.

Poi Dog
03-08-06, 05:25

ThanksJD - on the corner of Kalakaua and Kapiolani - kitty corner from the convention center, and mauka of Hard Rock Cafe.

PD

Zippers96
03-08-06, 16:52
Anyone ever been to this place on the 5th floor at CC? Totally legit or any extras?

http://www.massage-specialists.com/

Jon Doh
03-08-06, 23:47
JD - on the corner of Kalakaua and Kapiolani - kitty corner from the convention center, and mauka of Hard Rock Cafe.

PDCool ok i know where that is. Also i dont know how to explain this in a better way, but how do you know who are the providers? Is there like a directory that any of you look for? Just curious cause I might be chechking out that place next. Thanks

Nightknight
03-09-06, 02:24
Anyone ever been to this place on the 5th floor at CC? Totally legit or any extras?

http://www.massage-specialists.com/
I would like to know more about this place too. On the website, they claim: "We are the largest massage therapy service provider in Honolulu! Over 70 therapists available and 12 rooms with bathrooms to serve you better!" They also state that "Currently, we are rennovating our facilities to make your message the ultimate experience. We've even added BOSE stereos to all the rooms!" Even if this is 100% legitimate, it may still be worth checking into. They close at 11pm nightly. Please report back if you go there.

Nightknight

Night Shadow
03-09-06, 04:03
Totally 100% legit. I think they even used to advertise on TV before. A female friend of mine has gift certificates to this place. During the day they offer massage classes and you can have the students give you a massage at a discounted price. I've been meaning to try this place out but have gotten side tracked at places that offer extras.

AsiaTraveler2
03-09-06, 06:35
I would like to know more about this place too. On the website, they claim: "We are the largest massage therapy service provider in Honolulu! Over 70 therapists available and 12 rooms with bathrooms to serve you better!" They also state that "Currently, we are rennovating our facilities to make your message the ultimate experience. We've even added BOSE stereos to all the rooms!" Even if this is 100% legitimate, it may still be worth checking into. They close at 11pm nightly. Please report back if you go there.

Nightknight

They are a legit place that has been in business for several decades. I have used them off and on for over 15 years. Most of the therapists are apprentices and most will not jeopordize their licenses for any extra's. Having said that, I have had about a half dozen, who went the extra mile. Like they say, YMMV. Very rare though. I don't know of anyone currently, who gives extra's. Most move on after a few years and either start their own business or move on to something else.

AT2

Asianlover4u
04-03-06, 18:07
Went to Pro Massage, 2nd time but still no luck. Seems like extras might be available as she did not cover me up until I flipped over and then covered me with a small towel. She did brush my balls several times but no luck. When I straight out asked for it she said that she does not do it in fear she might lose her massage license.

Any one had better luck? She does have a good looking body.

Kim Chee Kane
04-06-06, 15:49
Went to Pro Massage, 2nd time but still no luck. Seems like extras might be available as she did not cover me up until I flipped over and then covered me with a small towel. She did brush my balls several times but no luck. When I straight out asked for it she said that she does not do it in fear she might lose her massage license.

Hm. Is that the one by Daiei on Amana? How does she look? It seems like there might be possibility of something...but YMMV I suppose.

Jack First
04-06-06, 18:42

How good is the massage? If she does a decent job, it might be worth it just for the therapy alone since you say she's good looking. But you do say its just the body. How's the face?

Asianlover4u
04-07-06, 15:58
Pro Massage is on Amana Street near Daiei. She is skinny, nice looking rack c cups, but her face is not the best (looks old). She is probably in her forties.

The massage is pretty good as she first has you ly face down with no towel. She makes sure to do a massage on the glutimus maximus too. After that is done she flips you over and puts the smallest towel i've seen over my privates. When she massages the front side she makes sure to contact your balls which gives me a rise. But nothing after that so far. I will try again in a little bit to see if maybe on the third visit will be the charm.

Poi Dog
04-08-06, 15:26
Pro Massage is on Amana Street near Daiei. She is skinny, nice looking rack c cups, but her face is not the best (looks old). She is probably in her forties.

The massage is pretty good as she first has you ly face down with no towel. She makes sure to do a massage on the glutimus maximus too. After that is done she flips you over and puts the smallest towel i've seen over my privates. When she massages the front side she makes sure to contact your balls which gives me a rise. But nothing after that so far. I will try again in a little bit to see if maybe on the third visit will be the charm.

Asian975,

What's the $ for her massages?

thanks,
PD

Van Deventer
04-09-06, 04:43
Anyone have any info on the Thai massage place at the end of Kapahulu Ave, near the freeway? It is fairly recent. You can't miss the sign as you are driving down Kapahulu to get on the freeway. It is on the second story of a building that is kind of under the freeway. I saw a hottie outside the building on the sidewalk talking on her cell phone when I drove by. I put 2 and 2 together to get 5 and thought she might be one of the "therapists". It may have just been wishfull thinking.

Asianlover4u
04-09-06, 13:27
It is the standard 50 and I give 10 for tip since there was no release.

CaptainBB
04-28-06, 20:10
Does Evelyn still give extras? Saw her the other day and nothing. Begining of the end?

Asianlover4u
04-30-06, 13:44
Just went to 4 hands massage and it is a massage by two girls. It was 1.2 for the session. It was a good massage but no release. I was hoping for more but no luck. It is kind of fun having two girls work on you.

Kamipulu
05-01-06, 05:11
Just went to 4 hands massage and it is a massage by two girls. It was 1.2 for the session. It was a good massage but no release. I was hoping for more but no luck. It is kind of fun having two girls work on you.

Where are they located? What is their contact info? Sounds like fun.

Thanks!

John Ross
05-01-06, 05:54
Is that the one on Kalakaua Ave by Frog House restaurant? I remember someone posting about getting a massage by 2 girls at once. I believe that was the old Aloha TLC place.

Asianlover4u
05-01-06, 12:08
4 Hands Massage is located at Century Center Room 104. I got their number from the Penny Saver, don't remember it off hand will have to look it up and get back to you.

Comp Dude 35
05-02-06, 16:43
4 Hands Massage is located at Century Center Room 104. I got their number from the Penny Saver, don't remember it off hand will have to look it up and get back to you.This all goes through Jenny. She claims not to be a part-owner or anything like it, but all of the numbers run through her (from the Pennysaver) and she books all the appointments.

John Ross
05-02-06, 21:51
This all goes through Jenny. She claims not to be a part-owner or anything like it, but all of the numbers run through her (from the Pennysaver) and she books all the appointments.The same Jenny from JJ Spa?

Sukebe1
05-03-06, 06:21
Yes. She moved to room 104. The other place was a whole lot nicer.

Comp Dude 35
05-03-06, 13:15
The same Jenny from JJ Spa?Yup, sorry, couldn't remember her business; haven't seen her in a while.

Happy Day
05-03-06, 18:01
Hey guys - I'm trying to find out if there are currently any providers who give a good, legit massage, but end with manual release. No full blown FS, or even BJ, just good hand job at the end.

I used to see someone who did this, but she moved away from the island a while back.

Any input from anyone?

John Ross
05-03-06, 20:35
Hey guys - I'm trying to find out if there are currently any providers who give a good, legit massage, but end with manual release. No full blown FS, or even BJ, just good hand job at the end.

I used to see someone who did this, but she moved away from the island a while back.

Any input from anyone?
There's lots of them. Evelyn @ Island Massage, Nana and Kimberly/Ruby @ Ohana, Son Kyong, and Jean to name a few. With that list that's all you'll get except from the Ohana girls.

Hypo Luxa
05-03-06, 20:54

Jean gives a great massage ending with an awesome handjob with the ol' anal probe.

Happy Day
05-05-06, 01:02
Thanks, guys, for the response. I've been to Ohana a number of times, and I guess what I failed to ask in my previous post, is which of those providers are non AMP providers. I love AMP and AMP-ish (Ohana, for example), but right now I'm looking for other than AMP.

I've heard things over time about Island Massage not being AMP, but any time I've called there, the girl who answers sounds like it.

Input?

John Ross
05-05-06, 01:22
Thanks, guys, for the response. I've been to Ohana a number of times, and I guess what I failed to ask in my previous post, is which of those providers are non AMP providers. I love AMP and AMP-ish (Ohana, for example), but right now I'm looking for other than AMP.

I've heard things over time about Island Massage not being AMP, but any time I've called there, the girl who answers sounds like it.

Input?
Non AMP is Son Kyong, Jean and Island Massage. Evelyn answers all calls at IM and she has a slight Filipino accent, but I don't see how that sounds AMPish.

Rascal X
05-05-06, 02:29
Where does Jean work out of, or does she have her own place? If so, where can I find her ad or number?

Uncle Buck
05-05-06, 02:42
Where does Jean work out of, or does she have her own place? If so, where can I find her ad or number?

Professional
M a s s a g e
Swedish, Shiatsu
JEAN
551-4297

She works out her apartment on the corner of Piikoi & Matlock.

Hilo Boy
05-07-06, 05:21
Saw a girl that lists on Eros and Citi Vibe for massage service. A bit late on the post but anyone interested pm questions or for details.

Bangkolulu
05-07-06, 14:14
Strictly Legit.

But, truely authentic and very good. It seems to be a one woman operation, with just one room. $65 per hour for Thai massage. There were other options available.

There is a hair removal by waxing place next door. I'd bet quite a few providers, (KB, AMP, escort, etc.) patronize that place based on my observations.

Anyone have any info on the Thai massage place at the end of Kapahulu Ave, near the freeway? It is fairly recent. You can't miss the sign as you are driving down Kapahulu to get on the freeway. It is on the second story of a building that is kind of under the freeway. I saw a hottie outside the building on the sidewalk talking on her cell phone when I drove by...

First Try
05-08-06, 17:20
Professional
M a s s a g e
Swedish, Shiatsu
JEAN
551-4297

She works out her apartment on the corner of Piikoi & Matlock.Do you have a parking suggestion? Piikoi & Matlock kind of suck for parking. What hours is she available & donation? Looking for possible backup to Ohana.

Mahalo

Hilo Boy
05-08-06, 18:30
What service does Jean offer? Nude or topless? Bbbj, hj, etc? What does she look like?