PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Enona1
09-06-11, 13:20
So had me some Candy at Kison the other day. Attrative Korean MILF from LA. Speaks english well, educated. Pretty good medium pressure massage, walked on my back, felt good. Time to play. Nice natural Cs, looks like she had at least one kid, had that extra skin on her tummy. Not shaved. Good BBBJ, allowed FIV only after she put hadn sanitizer on my fingers then CG, BBFSCIP. Kind of strange since she worried about germs on my fingers. She said she was clean and asked if I was clean, said of course, told her I had been with Gina, Monica and Yumi before and she was okay with that. Felt good, want to repeat but not sure I can go back before she leaves. Said this work was too stressful mentally on her so leaving for home next week, buying one way ticket. If you take the time to talk to her and win her trust she is really good.

Mauka
09-06-11, 19:49
Jennifer let me eat her out. She also does BBBJ and we did kiss as well. Sex is Covered.I had Apple. Did anyone try Skye or other girls. I had one that had a nice body and loves her job but I forgot her name. Help please.

Ernestm
09-07-11, 01:31
MS said her name is Kiki. Did not get a chance to meet her. Sounds like she is new.Went to Pink yesterday and I got to see Eva. There was no one else around, in fact Eva was sleeping in one of the rooms. MS woke her up and she came out to take me back. Attractive Chinese woman. Very attentive and willing to please. Table shower, light kissing, BBBJ, CG, Mish, HJ, Mish. L-8 / A-9 / S-10. Standard House Fee and Tip.

Kekehawaii
09-07-11, 01:36
This probably belongs in the General Report thread.

http://video.xnxx.com/video107651/asian_korean_perfect_service

I swear I did the one in the video. Nah, they must go to the same school before working in an AMP. Either that or they watched the same DVD training video. So can not complain about the lame massages. That's how they were all taught.

Playboy54
09-07-11, 04:53
Checked out PINK today. Brand new girl named "Vivien." Looked like she was right out of high school been in Hawaii less than one week. Came in with high heels and a Victoria Secret "bra" and "panties" on with French tip painted finger and toe nails (nice). Nice table shower, and BBBJ with sexy eyes watching me. Said let's do 69. Kept the cock in her mouth the entire time and rotated her pelvis to my face (well done). Did BBBJ in 69 for quite some time. Also, gave nice French kisses during missionary. Had to use a condom for sex, but blew my jizz on her tummy for good measure. Said if I was her boyfriend, I could cum in the pussy.

Playboy54.

Mipene77
09-07-11, 14:58
Checked out PINK today. Brand new girl named "Vivien." Looked like she was right out of high school been in Hawaii less than one week. Came in with high heels and a Victoria Secret "bra" and "panties" on with French tip painted finger and toe nails (nice). Nice table shower, and BBBJ with sexy eyes watching me. Said let's do 69. Kept the cock in her mouth the entire time and rotated her pelvis to my face (well done). Did BBBJ in 69 for quite some time. Also, gave nice French kisses during missionary. Had to use a condom for sex, but blew my jizz on her tummy for good measure. Said if I was her boyfriend, I could cum in the pussy.

Playboy54.Yea I have to say, Pink is the winner nowadays. They have the youngest, cutest, prettiest, and sexiest dressed girls now. I had EVA the other day and she came out in some really pretty white bra and panty lingerie. And she was a winner. Awesome BBBJ, DATY, DATO, DFK and CFS (darn it) but still top notch service. On top of that she has that really sexy little girl voice.

To compare I went to Kison before I went to Pink and mama tried to give me Gina. I flat out refused. Gina looks like a grandmother! I mean what are they doing there? Recruiting girls from the local nursing home? I told Mama nicely that she should really consider lowering her age limits on new hires. I told her men do not want to pay $200 for women that are old. That is just cold hard reality.

Steve9
09-07-11, 17:59
Sounds like fun, what was her body type / boob size? Or how would you rate l / a/s?

Playboy54.

Panda Bike
09-08-11, 01:54
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Mipene77
09-08-11, 02:38
What in the hell kinda of person are you saying things like that about Gina. You just loweded her income and who are you to tell Kison how to run her business. Thats the kind of person you are COLD HARDED. I learned a long time ago if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Stupid ass. You told everybody on your post that your a devout Satanist and church is for the weak minded.Man what is wrong with you? Are you mad because I didn't fall for your stupid pill scam in the General Reports section? Wah! Crybaby. And so what if I am a Satanist? Freedom of religion or are you too ignorant to understand the Constitution? Why are you bringing up past posts anyway? I guess that guy was right, you do bring up past posts on people. Now I know why I don't review here anymore.

Read my post carefully dickhead, it says I told Mama NICELY. I never disrespected her or Gina. I only told her as a suggestion. She even laughed about it. Why, you don't think these mamas know that already? They know men prefer younger women. They just have a harder time recruiting them to work in an AMP because younger women have other choices. It is much easier to get MILF's in an AMP because there choices are limited at that age. That is why you see more MILF's working at AMP's here that younger women. It is what it is. Get over it.

Pok Gai
09-08-11, 03:01
." Looked like she was right out of high school.

Playboy54.Hmmm. I never thought I'd be tempted to hit the ward 3-plex. But that. Has me considering. Thanks for the report

Oldie81
09-08-11, 03:16
What in the hell kinda of person are you saying things like that about Gina. You just loweded her income and who are you to tell Kison how to run her business. Thats the kind of person you are COLD HARDED. I learned a long time ago if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Stupid ass. You told everybody on your post that your a devout Satanist and church is for the weak minded.This is funny but in actuality, we do have the power to lower any of these hoes income. So they better give us top notch service or I'm going to continue to spit the truth whether it helps them or not! And I honestly believe that some people posting here have exterior intentions. Espeicially when they keep posting about the same girl and rating them rediculously high or ridiculously low.

That said, my dick will be in this Vivian soon or as you are reading this...I'm cumming all over her with my old fat dick!

Dell808
09-08-11, 03:55
Are there two Pinks? One on Ward and one on Kona?

Which one is everyone talking about with all the young providers with the great service?

Thanks.

Isle Of Man
09-08-11, 04:05
Recently tried Annie at GQ (used to be at Nirvana).1) Face / 5 (small Korean face, perm hair, cute but not very pretty, looks to be early 30s) ;

2) Body / 6 (spinner type, tan, no ass, firm Bs) ;

3) Attitude / 8 (pleasant, willing to please, no LE type question) ;

4) Service / 8 (Wanted shower but she said after; she took off clothes and immediately started off BBBJ in 69 and positioned her V on my face, so I DATY for a while. Her BJ skill was not as good as Monica's, and not as enthusiastic. Rather than taking her time to do BBBJ (10 minutes would be good) , the moment she saw junior was hard enough, she then put on cover and started the CG. The good thing was she allowed constant LFK in Mish.

5) I came sooner than I had hoped. I masturbated two hours before and not sure whether that helped or made it worse. Annie saw there were still time, to my surprise she asked if I want a 2nd pop. Sure why not. She didn't ask for more money. She tried BBBJ for a while, but the boner pill I bought on line didn't work very well, junior didn't wake up again. So we just cuddled and she allowed me to FIV for a while.

6) She gave me a decent TS after that (but she's clothed) , attentive, like she really wants to take care of me. Mama called during the TS. After I paid her the usual 1. 5, she walked me out and kept asking me to come back. I hugged her and French kissed her some more, and she kissed back and smiled. Total time out of door was 55 minutes.

7) One thing about GQ is that unlike Kison, they like to keep the lights on, so you can see the girl really clearly. And with the mirror on the wall, you can enjoy the view even more.

Isle Of Man
09-08-11, 04:26
1) While service is certainly important, I realized recently that the provider's face is very important to me personally. When I saw her face, it immediatealy set the tone for me (like how excited I would be for the session, and what kind of stuff I want to do to her). For me, I would rather have a girl with a gorgeous face and small As with no ass.

2) To put things into perspective, strictly face wise, if I rate Tammy Mori, Stepanie Lum & Grace Park (when they were 5 years younger) to have a face with 9, which providers you guys would say that are come close or even top that?

3) Money is tight, I really need your help brothers. Once you give me the name, I will search the forum to see if their services were decent enough.

Spyda
09-08-11, 04:48
Are there two Pinks? One on Ward and one on Kona?

Which one is everyone talking about with all the young providers with the great service?

Thanks.WArd. Pinks on Kona (next to femme nu) is renamed orchid

Oldie81
09-08-11, 05:08
This is funny but in actuality, we do have the power to lower any of these hoes income. So they better give us top notch service or I'm going to continue to spit the truth whether it helps them or not! And I honestly believe that some people posting here have exterior intentions. Espeicially when they keep posting about the same girl and rating them rediculously high or ridiculously low.

That said, my dick will be in this Vivian soon or as you are reading this. I'm cumming all over her with my old fat dick!Yups she not bad. L 9 A 8 S 9. Go ahead fellas for sloppy seconds or would that be sloppy hundreds LOL.

Jbravo
09-08-11, 05:11
Yo,

The last of my summa bonus money spent on a hoe a Wardworeplex.

Up the stairs, accosted by mama at Pink-nah, she was fine-just grabbed me and pushed me in the door LOL.

Three hoes-the youngie must be the new one-I'd say rather plain looking, but prolly 27 or so-a youngie.

Two other hoes, one spoke real good engurish, and the other was a Korean hoe.

Had me the Korean. Forget her name, and she neva told me. Go figga.

The Korean had a body rating of 8-nice natural small C's, nice hard nips, just nice to suck on yum yum.

Landing strip on her pussy. She's a 36-39 yr old korean hoe- rating-body 8, face 7.

Attitude-6-pretty much not sensual at all.

Service-7- at least she took a pounding and didn't complain. All covered, no DFK.

Sorry to say it was forgettable, and regrettable.

Looks wise, not impressed at all with the hoes I saw-

No more hoes till November. Got to say best times this round goes to the Sindy at 7,

Tiffanys BBFS and BBBJ. Won't go back to Pink or Ta.

Jb

Rico Suave808
09-08-11, 05:13
Yups she not bad. L 9 A 8 S 9. Go ahead fellas for sloppy seconds or would that be sloppy hundreds LOL.So did you do one better than PB54 and get BBFS from her?

Honu Hider 1
09-08-11, 05:15
I know she has been reviewed a lot in the past but Yoyo is my new ATF. Seniors can PM me for details.

Aloha,

Honu Hider 1

Oldie81
09-08-11, 05:38
So did you do one better than PB54 and get BBFS from her?Nope. Wish I did but I no like bring anything home. But usual great service from pink girls. Dfk, BBBJ, condom on. She's young and impressionable, I'm sure she would though. And that post from honuhider got me curious about yoyo since she is based on past experience, the most conservative girl there and therefore, my least favorite. Is she finally opening up cause she would be awesome if she did. That cute face drinking my cum would make me want to see her again!

It's like if I don't get dfk and bbbj I'm pissed thanks to great service at pink. I also get it at rm but they cheat me 15 minutes everytime and there girls not as cute so forget that!

Rico Suave808
09-08-11, 05:43
Nope. Wish I did. But usual great service from pink girls. Dfk, BBBJ, condom on. She's young and impressionable, I'm sure she would though. And that post from honuhider got me curious about yoyo since she is based on past experience, the most conservative girl there and therefore, my least favorite. Is she finally opening up cause she would be awesome if she did. That cute face drinking my cum would make me want to see her again!Had Yoyo a couple of times, not really impressed. To each his own I guess.

Rico Suave808
09-08-11, 06:00
N.

It's like if I don't get dfk and BBBJ I'm pissed thanks to great service at pink. I also get it at rm but they cheat me 15 minutes everytime and there girls not as cute so forget that!It's worse at PT. MS knocks on the door after 40 minutes. Most irritating, I don't go there any more even though my ATF Crissy is there.

Mipene77
09-08-11, 14:11
Had Yoyo a couple of times, not really impressed. To each his own I guess.Yea I have to second just Crusin, I had Yoyo twice and I much preferred Eva and Vivian. Yoyo never did BBBJ. But Eva and Vivian they just went for it with gusto. It sure makes a difference when you get BBBJ even if you have to use a condom for FS. Eva and Vivian were much more into the sex too. I know it is always an act because they do this for a living but all these girls have to do is pretend like they like the sex. Yoyo was more robotic, mechanical, and routine. I mean she is adorable though, cute as a button and has a really cute munchable ass. If she opens up and frees her mind I will surely see her again.

Hawaiisan
09-08-11, 19:05
Had a second serving of Ivy again. She really is becoming my ATF. DFK followed by 69 and all sorts of positions. I want to go see her again, but want to have a sample of other chicks too. Any suggestions?

HawaiiRook
09-08-11, 21:19
I recently went to Golden Spa on Beretania. Based on some reviews, I called and asked for Bunny. I got there, took a shower and waited in the room. In walked one of the most unattractive providers I ever met. Even in the darkened room. Now I never went there before and don't know what Bunny looks like but based on the reviews, I had my doubts. I should have asked right then and there but I regretfully did not. About 5 minutes in, I asked and she said her name was Bebe. About 5'3", thin, saggy A's and quite unattractive. I should have walked out then. But again I did not. Asking what I wanted, I felt like saying, to get the heck out of there! I settled for the HJ. I received a very lame HJ and I quickly got out of there. .5. 5. I sat in my car, feeling like kicking myself. I looked at the clock and it was a 30 minute waste of time and hard earned money. My advice to all, make sure you get who you ask for and stay away from Bebe. One day I will learn, hopefully.

Cheapo
09-08-11, 21:43
Try Top Floor on S King or Angel on ground floor of CC. Mostly MILFs and business at those places is not brisk. Not sure if the strategy is to just give a lower tip, like $.2 or $.4, or to tell the provider ahead of time how much you got to spend. Or maybe negotiate with the ms to lower the hf to. 4. This might be worth a forum discussion.Mahalo Doc Wayne. Will keep those places in mind. Let me know if you think of any other places I might try.

Anyone else got some tips for some cheap AMP fun?

Enona1
09-08-11, 22:36
Mahalo Doc Wayne. Will keep those places in mind. Let me know if you think of any other places I might try.

Anyone else got some tips for some cheap AMP fun?Basically to expect good service and get a discount will not go together. No provider will willingly give the same service at a discount vs. Full price. Unless the provider is really desperate, not good looking, whatever to negotiate a cheaper fee and expect the same level of service will not happen. There was one time I got stuck with a provider that had one tit way smaller than the other, looked really bad and she actually apologized for how it looked, then she said her hands were too dry and had to use some kind of lotion to do my massage which was mediocre at best. BBBJ, CFS DS. Didn't feel like DATY which I usually enjoy but I felt so sorry for her I gave her the $.50. She did her best with what she had and looked so pathetic. I could just imagine other mongers turning her away or paying her less and she had no choice but to accept. Needless to say I made sure not to get her again, just at the time I felt bad for her.

Enona1
09-08-11, 22:37
I recently went to Golden Spa on Beretania. Based on some reviews, I called and asked for Bunny. I got there, took a shower and waited in the room. In walked one of the most unattractive providers I ever met. Even in the darkened room. Now I never went there before and don't know what Bunny looks like but based on the reviews, I had my doubts. I should have asked right then and there but I regretfully did not. About 5 minutes in, I asked and she said her name was Bebe. About 5'3", thin, saggy A's and quite unattractive. I should have walked out then. But again I did not. Asking what I wanted, I felt like saying, to get the heck out of there! I settled for the HJ. I received a very lame HJ and I quickly got out of there. .5. 5. I sat in my car, feeling like kicking myself. I looked at the clock and it was a 30 minute waste of time and hard earned money. My advice to all, make sure you get who you ask for and stay away from Bebe. One day I will learn, hopefully.I think you went to the wrong place. Bunny is at Penny's next to Champion Malasada.

King Cobrack
09-08-11, 22:38
Had a second serving of Ivy again. She really is becoming my ATF. DFK followed by 69 and all sorts of positions. I want to go see her again, but want to have a sample of other chicks too. Any suggestions?Which Ivy is this one? Ivy from 7? Or, Ivy from GQ? KC

Stangman808
09-09-11, 00:16
I recently went to Golden Spa on Beretania. Based on some reviews, I called and asked for Bunny. I got there, took a shower and waited in the room. In walked one of the most unattractive providers I ever met. Even in the darkened room. Now I never went there before and don't know what Bunny looks like but based on the reviews, I had my doubts. I should have asked right then and there but I regretfully did not. About 5 minutes in, I asked and she said her name was Bebe. About 5'3", thin, saggy A's and quite unattractive. I should have walked out then. But again I did not. Asking what I wanted, I felt like saying, to get the heck out of there! I settled for the HJ. I received a very lame HJ and I quickly got out of there. .5. 5. I sat in my car, feeling like kicking myself. I looked at the clock and it was a 30 minute waste of time and hard earned money. My advice to all, make sure you get who you ask for and stay away from Bebe. One day I will learn, hopefully.OMG, you went to the WRONG place. The address is 1930 South Beretania Street, which is ewa of McCully street. It is in an older house next to Champions Malasada Bakery.

Alika T9
09-09-11, 00:47
OMG, you went to the WRONG place. The address is 1930 South Beretania Street, which is ewa of McCully street. It is in an older house next to Champions Malasada Bakery.Who is bunny? I Don't even really remember seeing any posts about this provider.

HawaiiRook
09-09-11, 01:19
Hey Strangman808,

Thanks for the heads up! Another senior moment. You made my day. When things go that bad, you just got to laugh! Thanks again!

OMG, you went to the WRONG place. The address is 1930 South Beretania Street, which is ewa of McCully street. It is in an older house next to Champions Malasada Bakery.

Mavrick7
09-09-11, 01:44
Brothers,

Checked a couple of places, avoiding the Ward 4 plex. Strolled through Pine tree, Lotus, VIP, looking for a new face. Found an interesting newbie at Ichiban.

Passed on Tiffany, who is older looking and totally plastic. Fake boobs, bleached hair, and glowing tan from the tanning salon next door. This new girl, Nana

Immediately caught my attention. Chinese girl, long black hair, and resembles that girl from those martial arts movies (Crouching Tiger hidden dragon) ,

Zhang Ziyi.

L8 5'2" tall, fair skin, with black, shoulder length black hair. B cup tities, with nice long nipples. Nana appeared to be very young and new to the business, I

Guess her age to be around 23 years. One of the tightest pussies on the market, with absolutely no trimming of the pubes. It kinda shocked me at first, since

Almost every other girl is partially shaven. Not the thinest or sexiest body out there, but very cute looking girl.

A7 Definitely not the friendliest her out there. Very cautious and nervous and did not share much about herself. Claimed to have started a couple of days ago.

Nervous about everything, and I would recommend that you take your time to make her feel comfortable.

S9 There is nothing like breaking in a new girl. I could tell that she didn't enjoy DATY, but allowed and went from No, no, no to a face fucking frenzy! She was

Also afraid of having sex and you could tell that she didn't see many cocks and / or the dudes were small. Nana has the tightest hole, but once again warmed up

And in no time was riding cock like a person who hasn't eaten food in a week. Devour cock and loving the sex for the next guy.

Be nice and treat her right.

5 + $.5.

Mav

Member #6232
09-09-11, 02:17
Braddahs, here is address and maps link to where Bunny is at. 1930 S Beretania St, Honolulu, Hi 96826.

http://m.google.com/u/m/zZ51fon

Who is bunny? I Don't even really remember seeing any posts about this provider.

Hawaiisan
09-09-11, 04:29
Which Ivy is this one? Ivy from 7? Or, Ivy from GQ? KCSorry Ivy from GQ. The tall tan one.

Alika T9
09-09-11, 05:10
Called nirvana and mama said that sugar was working, anyone get a try since she came back from vacation yet? Please fill me in if you did I think that she is next on my hit list.

Fisherman808
09-09-11, 06:40
There is a new one 975 Queen st. 5-6 girls now more coming next week.

Many of you will reconize the mama from a previous establishment.

They will open at 3 pm today 9/9.

Fisherman808
09-09-11, 06:42
Oops forgot to include the name: Ginza

RWells
09-09-11, 08:37
Sorry Ivy from GQ. The tall tan one.Can any one tell me where is GQ?

Thanks,

RW

Peach2
09-09-11, 13:14
Can any one tell me where is GQ?

Thanks,

RWWard complex across from sports authority on second floor. Also you can check the search function.

RadioHazard
09-09-11, 14:06
Yea I have to second just Crusin, I had Yoyo twice and I much preferred Eva and Vivian. Yoyo never did BBBJ. But Eva and Vivian they just went for it with gusto. It sure makes a difference when you get BBBJ even if you have to use a condom for FS. Eva and Vivian were much more into the sex too. I know it is always an act because they do this for a living but all these girls have to do is pretend like they like the sex. Yoyo was more robotic, mechanical, and routine. I mean she is adorable though, cute as a button and has a really cute munchable ass. If she opens up and frees her mind I will surely see her again.I saw Eva a while back. She looked really hot outside but in the room under closer exam she was a bit older in looks and if I recall had a small bit of a belly. She was really into to it and never rushed. One thing with Eva was I thought she was not very thight and I had a hard time finishing because of it. Luckly she let go Russian which was fun.

RadioHazard
09-09-11, 14:29
So I been going to seven for a while. Mainly seeing Tammy or Cindy. For some reason odd reason I have the hots for the short younger mama. So does anyone know if she is on the menu? Compared to the girls there she not much in terms of looks but I am curious. Call me crazy?

FYI Cindy is gone and there is a new girl named June. Anyone try June?

CougarLvr
09-09-11, 14:37
Anyone get any samples from the ms there Chanel?I have tried, believe me, I've tried. She always says "I Junkee"

Alika T9
09-09-11, 16:16
I saw Eva a while back. She looked really hot outside but in the room under closer exam she was a bit older in looks and if I recall had a small bit of a belly. She was really into to it and never rushed. One thing with Eva was I thought she was not very thight and I had a hard time finishing because of it. Luckly she let go Russian which was fun.Can you describe her look? Does she always do BBBJ?

Uki Eater
09-09-11, 16:22
So I been going to seven for a while. Mainly seeing Tammy or Cindy. For some reason odd reason I have the hots for the short younger mama. So does anyone know if she is on the menu? Compared to the girls there she not much in terms of looks but I am curious. Call me crazy?

FYI Cindy is gone and there is a new girl named June. Anyone try June?Are you referring to the one with the short hair? She's nice actually. If she knows you had one of the girls before, she'll go down the list of the names of the girls on the couch. Just ask nicely. Mama mentioned her name but I forgot.

Alohaoe
09-09-11, 20:00
All you "GO" fans she return today Friday fresh ready to go. Speaks very good english slim Korean girl with small boobs about mid twenties.

Happy Mongering

Kalani69
09-09-11, 22:41
I have tried, believe me, I've tried. She always says "I Junkee"When I asked for her she said after I try all the other girls first. LOL. Then tells me about all the new arrivals coming soon.

Johnny14
09-10-11, 00:25
When I asked for her she said after I try all the other girls first. LOL. Then tells me about all the new arrivals coming soon.I think mama Chanel is waiting for King Kong's ding dong for that "extra" excitement! If all the girls are currently busy, maybe she'll service you, but private post it not public otherwise her boyfriend gets pissed. Hell, he should appreciate it, for Chanel needs the "exercise" after hearing all the other girls moaning.

Doc Wayne
09-10-11, 00:28
When I asked for her she said after I try all the other girls first. LOL. Then tells me about all the new arrivals coming soon.Speaking of which, Yumi at Kison. Not Nirvana. Has been written up by others, but to add to the posts:

L / A/S: 6/7/8.

Body: B cups; pooch; slim but not skinny.

1/2 Korean; 1/2 Chinese (according to her)

BBBJ.

BBFS.

Cip.

Standard damage.

Seniors can pm me for details

Dech Awer
09-10-11, 00:59
If you know the place, Michelle is by herself. It seems there was a bit of a falling out between her and Mika. I don't know where Mika is working now though. If you find out, share the info.

Jumbo747
09-10-11, 03:40
Yuki took care me very well last time so back to Kison to see her. I like her sweet face and very friendly attitude but of course the main thing is her tight pussy and BBFS. Detail is same as I last reported. Mama told me if I like Japanese girl, they have a new girl Yoko. Anyone partake? Please report. Usual damage.

Licentious
09-10-11, 05:50
I think mama Chanel is waiting for King Kong's ding dong for that "extra" excitement! If all the girls are currently busy, maybe she'll service you, but private post it not public otherwise her boyfriend gets pissed. Hell, he should appreciate it, for Chanel needs the "exercise" after hearing all the other girls moaning.Been doing Chanel for at least 6 years, last month she was her bubblely self and had her moaning as usual.

She always aimed to please anyone. Don't understand how she is a ms, she is too soft to be a ms. But you never know.

Licentious
09-10-11, 05:51
Thanks for the comments guys! Chanel is always smiling aimed to please! Enjoy!

Ocolumbo
09-10-11, 07:26
Brothers,

Checked a couple of places, avoiding the Ward 4 plex. Strolled through Pine tree, Lotus, VIP, looking for a new face. Found an interesting newbie at Ichiban.

Passed on Tiffany, who is older looking and totally plastic. Fake boobs, bleached hair, and glowing tan from the tanning salon next door. This new girl, Nana

Immediately caught my attention. Chinese girl, long black hair, and resembles that girl from those martial arts movies (Crouching Tiger hidden dragon) ,

Zhang Ziyi.

L8 5'2" tall, fair skin, with black, shoulder length black hair. B cup tities, with nice long nipples. Nana appeared to be very young and new to the business, I

Guess her age to be around 23 years. One of the tightest pussies on the market, with absolutely no trimming of the pubes. It kinda shocked me at first, since

Almost every other girl is partially shaven. Not the thinest or sexiest body out there, but very cute looking girl.

A7 Definitely not the friendliest her out there. Very cautious and nervous and did not share much about herself. Claimed to have started a couple of days ago.

Nervous about everything, and I would recommend that you take your time to make her feel comfortable.

S9 There is nothing like breaking in a new girl. I could tell that she didn't enjoy DATY, but allowed and went from No, no, no to a face fucking frenzy! She was

Also afraid of having sex and you could tell that she didn't see many cocks and / or the dudes were small. Nana has the tightest hole, but once again warmed up

And in no time was riding cock like a person who hasn't eaten food in a week. Devour cock and loving the sex for the next guy.

Be nice and treat her right.

5 + $.5.

MavGone already. Green card problem I hear.

Ocolumbo
09-10-11, 08:12
[Deleted by Admin] Becoming emotionally involved with a pro after spending thousands on her. Confusing customer service with friendship and a business relationship with a wishful thinking personal relationship.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cheehoo808
09-10-11, 12:23
Been doing Chanel for at least 6 years, last month she was her bubblely self and had her moaning as usual.

She always aimed to please anyone. Don't understand how she is a ms, she is too soft to be a ms. But you never know.Wow. Who takes care of the front if you are doing her?

Bobb Sledd
09-10-11, 15:05
Second visit. Paired with Bebe; late 20's, early 30's Thai, soft around the middle, bit of a tummy, nice firm C's with eraser nips. Wore a simple linen nightshirt, didn't attempt hide the fact she had nothing on underneath. Responded appropriately to the few Thai language phrases I know. Decent massage; started with a washcloth over the vertical smile, moved it around every time she came near it. Touched all the right places. Allowed hands to roam at will. On the flip, put the washcloth back in place but traveled under constantly. More roaming hands on my part.

Washcloth removed, started with BBBJ then on went the cover. Moved into 69, when she started to get into receiving she asked to lie down and wanted me to go to town on her. Either she's a great actor or had the big 'O', her body language said it was the real thing. Back to 69 to bring Jr back into the game. Started RCG; she really likes her brown-eye played with. Switched to CG, then Mish. It just wasn't happening; damn the meds. Removed cover for a little BBBJ, on to a very relieving oily HJ with prostate massage to finish. Standard clean-up. HF =.5, exit donation = 1. 5. Was introduced to another, even better looking provider as I was leaving (didn't catch the name). Mama said I should work my way around the line-up. I just may have to take her up on her suggestion.

Departing note: Be sure mama doesn't put the parking stickers on the wrong side of the ticket; the girl in the booth can't think outside the box or adapt to the 'crisis'.

Isle Of Man
09-10-11, 15:49
I don't seem to see any report ever reported for Rapoggi. Is that place no good?

Chik0848
09-10-11, 16:15
Went to Kison and asked for either Gina or Bebe. Chanel said Gina was available. She showed me to the shower and was waiting there to escort me back to the room. This is the only place where this happens. I got comfortable on the bed and Gina knocks and walks in after a minute. She looks to be in her early to mid 40s, but her body is in great shape with man made twin "Cs."

Gina stands at the head of the bed and starts the rubdown and after a couple minutes I start rubbing the back of her legs. As I move further up, she asks if I'm inviting her and I answer in the affirmative. She reoves her dress and gets up on the bed and we start LFK and DFK. Gina kisses her way down and starts the BBBJ and we move to 69. On goes the cover, and I move down to DATY. She didn't allow fiv at first, but later warmed up a bit allowed a little. She loves to have her clit played with. We then kissed a little more and she gets on for a ride. I like how Gina rode; she does a slow grind. She seemed to enjoy the cg and wasn't trying to get me to finish quickly. When really she gets into it, her boobs get really firm. We move to mish without the disconnect and we went through several variations. We stopped and talked about what we enjoyed and then continued until I finished. I felt comfortable with Gina and will see her again. Looks 7, Service 9, and Attitude 9. Standard 50/150.

Oldie81
09-10-11, 18:43
I don't seem to see any report ever reported for Rapoggi. Is that place no good?I just ignor their hollering and go right to gq or pink. Rena from pink was there briefly. But the girls there usually are second rate to the girls next door. Why pay them the same for a downgrade?

Oldie81
09-10-11, 18:50
Sounds like he's taking this personalThe funny part is playboy54 whom he is dissing no care. I dissed him too for thinking he all that and saying why hot guys like him have to pay full price at a brothel. Bit he no care, LOL.

Member #3985
09-10-11, 18:56
Saw Brittney@Hula Girl last night. When I walked in, I asked mama for the lineup. There was a chubby white girl, skinny black girl no tits and ass, local Filipino with decent looking body, and Hazel a tall petite white girl. I chose her and she led me to a grungy room. Started off with HJ, then on went the cover for a CBJ. Started off with an excellent CG then finished up in doggy. A good, but not great experience. I've had better experiences with other providers. Overall, I may repeat with Brittney.

L-8 Tall skinny girl with small tits, tiny waist, and a decent ass.

A-7 Good attitude; she is a non-rusher.

S-9 Great service; She did let me suck on her nipples and play with her black bean.

Uki Eater
09-10-11, 19:51
The funny part is playboy54 whom he is dissing no care. I dissed him too for thinking he all that and saying why hot guys like him have to pay full price at a brothel. Bit he no care, LOL.I don't think Playboy54 was stating that he is a Hot Young Guy. He's not exactly young himself. He was just saying it in general to a reply on King Kobracks posting about a provider he had saying she likes guys who are bodybuilders, fitness type and clean cut. Playboy54 postings are interesting. At least he doesn't get all worked up when people post comments on him. I actually thought he was going to write a reply back but nope. He just writes another posting on something else. LOL.

H Mobius
09-10-11, 20:02
Departing note: Be sure mama doesn't put the parking stickers on the wrong side of the ticket; the girl in the booth can't think outside the box or adapt to the 'crisis'.Good point, and make sure they (especially the Thai places) give actual parking stickers and not just 'the stamp' if the pass wasn't available and you were instructed to park in a guest stall. The guy attendant is cool, but the girls get into a twist.

V Rider
09-11-11, 04:52
Saw Brittney@Hula Girl last night. When I walked in, I asked mama for the lineup. There was a chubby white girl, skinny black girl no tits and ass, local Filipino with decent looking body, and Hazel a tall petite white girl. I chose her and she led me to a grungy room. Started off with HJ, then on went the cover for a CBJ. Started off with an excellent CG then finished up in doggy. A good, but not great experience. I've had better experiences with other providers. Overall, I may repeat with Brittney.

L-8 Tall skinny girl with small tits, tiny waist, and a decent ass.

A-7 Good attitude; she is a non-rusher.

S-9 Great service; She did let me suck on her nipples and play with her black bean.Brittney is the skinny black girl? Your post hints that you chose Hazel?

Be safe,

V Rider

Fleshlight
09-11-11, 05:52
Went for my visit to Century Center #2404 as Mama told me to check out new providers, Bebe or Chanel. Last time here I tried Pam who gave me excellent service. Went to the big room with the shower, in comes Bebe. Nice Thai girl with nice body. Tried to get her to shower with me, but no luck. Showered then laid on the bed face down, uncovered of course. Didn't waste time and told her to get naked and just give me the feather touch massage, just so I can get jr working. Did the light brush up and down my ass crack, then slowly around my sack. Jr was ready so I flipped over. Told her to get on top of me so I could suck on those nice nipples. Looks like a nice natural C rack. Body has a nice tan and pretty slim. Sucked on her tits a while as she worked her way down to jr for some BBBJ. Nice suction as she licked the bottom of the shaft working down under my sack. Got pretty close to my brown eye. Thought I was going to get my salad tossed for a while, but she came back up. Pretty nice BJ technique. Switched to 69 for a little. Pretty sweet nani. Then she slipped on the cover for some CG, RCG, some doggie, then finished in MISH. Pussy was nice and tight. Pulled out and took off cover and blasted all over her tits. Showered off together which was nice. Not sure if she'll do the same for anyone, as mama told her I'm a regular there, so may have gotten some extra treatment. YMMV Overall great time with Bebe. Would repeat. $.5 house $1. 5 to Bebe. Met Chanel, pretty Korean girl I think. Told mama I'll try her next.

Fleshlight.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-new-sexy-asian-girls-here/2631496

Playboy54
09-11-11, 07:06
What I meant was. Damn, EVEN hot young DUDES are paying $200 for 45 minutes of ass in Hawaii. Sometimes they are paying to FUCK women older than them. You would think they would get if for FREE like on TV. Nice to see if you are 25 or 75 you pay $200. I am not rich, young, or hot. If I was. I would not be on this board.

Playboy54.

I don't think Playboy54 was stating that he is a Hot Young Guy. He's not exactly young himself. He was just saying it in general to a reply on King Kobracks posting about a provider he had saying she likes guys who are bodybuilders, fitness type and clean cut. Playboy54 postings are interesting. At least he doesn't get all worked up when people post comments on him. I actually thought he was going to write a reply back but nope. He just writes another posting on something else. LOL.

RickJames808
09-11-11, 07:27
Brittney is the skinny black girl? Your post hints that you chose Hazel?

Be safe,

V RiderYup. That sounds like Hazel. Excellent fuck but has that money hungry attitude that dulls the session.

RJ

V Rider
09-11-11, 14:12
Yup. That sounds like Hazel. Excellent fuck but has that money hungry attitude that dulls the session.

RJDoes she up-sell throughout the session? Such a mood killer.

Mahalo RJ,

V Rider

Oldie81
09-11-11, 15:20
What I meant was. Damn, EVEN hot young DUDES are paying $200 for 45 minutes of ass in Hawaii. Sometimes they are paying to FUCK women older than them. You would think they would get if for FREE like on TV. Nice to see if you are 25 or 75 you pay $200. I am not rich, young, or hot. If I was. I would not be on this board.

Playboy54.

I don't think Playboy54 was stating that he is a Hot Young Guy. He's not exactly young himself. He was just saying it in general to a reply on King Kobracks posting about a provider he had saying she likes guys who are bodybuilders, fitness type and clean cut. Playboy54 postings are interesting. At least he doesn't get all worked up when people post comments on him. I actually thought he was going to write a reply back but nope. He just writes another posting on something else. LOL.Sorry dude but I don't get your logic. If you go to a woman's brothel, you are going to pay. It's their business. So yes, even hot guys do havevto pay, but I do know for a fact, if you ask like occolumbo does, they may charge youbonly a hundred tip next time round If you say you'd repeat with them. If you see them often they even waive the tip. If you have game and can pick up chicks then you don't have to pay much, maybe several drinks at the club. But even an old man like me knows the difference between paying and having game. As they say in black lingo, if you have to use your wealth to try and entice woman, they aren't impressed by you and will leave once the money is gone, and they are called "tricks". If you can get girls without being a trick, then you are a "player". I guess playboy54 has been a trick his whole life and doesn't understand players don't need to go to AMPs to get laid.

Pokeman808
09-11-11, 15:42
Sorry dude but I don't get your logic. If you go to a woman's brothel, you are going to pay. It's their business. So yes, even hot guys do havevto pay, but I do know for a fact, if you ask like occolumbo does, they may charge youbonly a hundred tip next time round If you say you'd repeat with them. If you see them often they even waive the tip. If you have game and can pick up chicks then you don't have to pay much, maybe several drinks at the club. But even an old man like me knows the difference between paying and having game. As they say in black lingo, if you have to use your wealth to try and entice woman, they aren't impressed by you and will leave once the money is gone, and they are called "tricks". If you can get girls without being a trick, then you are a "player". I guess playboy54 has been a trick his whole life and doesn't understand players don't need to go to AMPs to get laid.Also you have to take into consideration that "hot" guys with money sometimes have no game and the AMP scene is a sollution. There are many of other things that could factor in. This

Island is small so sometimes the discrete route is better suited.

But agreeed that if you are going to a place of business even an AMP, no matter how "hot" someone is payment should be expected. If they can get it for free. Then they're stealing? LOL more power to them I guess.

RickJames808
09-11-11, 16:25
Does she up-sell throughout the session? Such a mood killer.

Mahalo RJ,

V RiderAloha V!

She only did it at the start of the session so it set the tone. Once she got into it it was cool. She rode dick so damn good and has a grabbable ass a little like Honey's, I'm half tempted to saddle up again. If HG wasn't such a dump I would give it another go. Sexy chick who could nasty talk in japanese though she's white to the bone. I asked about outcall but her rates were unrealistic.

RJ

Pokeman808
09-11-11, 17:01
Sorry dude but I don't get your logic. If you go to a woman's brothel, you are going to pay. It's their business. So yes, even hot guys do havevto pay, but I do know for a fact, if you ask like occolumbo does, they may charge youbonly a hundred tip next time round If you say you'd repeat with them. If you see them often they even waive the tip. If you have game and can pick up chicks then you don't have to pay much, maybe several drinks at the club. But even an old man like me knows the difference between paying and having game. As they say in black lingo, if you have to use your wealth to try and entice woman, they aren't impressed by you and will leave once the money is gone, and they are called "tricks". If you can get girls without being a trick, then you are a "player". I guess playboy54 has been a trick his whole life and doesn't understand players don't need to go to AMPs to get laid.Also you have to take into consideration that "hot" guys with money sometimes have no game and the AMP scene is a sollution. There are many of other things that could factor in. This

But agreeed that if you are going to a place of business even an AMP, no matter how "hot" someone is payment should be expected. If they can get it for free. Then they're stealing? LOL more power to them I guess.

H Mobius
09-11-11, 20:51
Wow. Who takes care of the front if you are doing her?She instructs one of the other girls to take over for her while she is busy, hence the questioning posts about Kison having a 'new' ms.

Getting into bed with Chanel was a topic of discussion a while back, as it is unexpected since she is the ms.

When Licentious asked about it, I thought he had tried and wanted advice from the Forum so I was a bit surprised to then see post 19165 about 'doing Chanel' for six years, especially after Cougarlvr and K69 were open and honest about their efforts. Many other mongers have also tried and we all know how disheartening it is to be declined even nicely. Best not to rub things in mongers' faces.

So I take it Licentious was merely taking a poll (post 19166), but IMHO it would be inaccurate as she sees a number of men who are either not on the Forum or choose to remain silent.

Balla2
09-12-11, 02:32
Wow. So this is going to piss some guys off I suppose but.obviously some guys don't get it. Being a "Hot Guy" don't mean jack. It's all about if you have "game" as has been stated. The point you guys are missing is. For some, it's easier to just pay for pussy than have to hassle the complications that come with a "relationship". Now I KNOW there MUST be SOME of you guys that can relate to this! Poke, pay $, go home, nobody's going to call you next day to tell you what a great time they had and when are they going to see you again? Is this too difficult for some of you to comprehend? I've said it before. This forum should be about sharing info about PAID sex! What's so difficult to understand 'about that? Some of you guys should start a new thread about pissing contests or insulting each other or maybe even calling each other out and ACTUALLY meeting somewhere and settling your differances "Mano a Mano". Ok, nuff said, now are there any RELEVANT posts that people would like to share?

Cheehoo808
09-12-11, 03:45
She instructs one of the other girls to take over for her while she is busy, hence the questioning posts about Kison having a 'new' ms.

Getting into bed with Chanel was a topic of discussion a while back, as it is unexpected since she is the ms.

When Licentious asked about it, I thought he had tried and wanted advice from the Forum so I was a bit surprised to then see post 19165 about 'doing Chanel' for six years, especially after Cougarlvr and K69 were open and honest about their efforts. Many other mongers have also tried and we all know how disheartening it is to be declined even nicely. Best not to rub things in mongers' faces.

So I take it Licentious was merely taking a poll (post 19166) , but IMHO it would be inaccurate as she sees a number of men who are either not on the Forum or choose to remain silent.Are those guys that she sees people from the past when she used to be a provider or does she just picks and chooses who she wants to take care of? I would love to hit that up one day.

Licentious
09-12-11, 03:50
She instructs one of the other girls to take over for her while she is busy, hence the questioning posts about Kison having a 'new' ms.

So I take it Licentious was merely taking a poll (post 19166) , but IMHO it would be inaccurate as she sees a number of men who are either not on the Forum or choose to remain silent.Yes, its some what of a poll, just wanted to know if anyone else had the pleasure of having Chanel. Maybe if they would show I different side of my experience of her.

Blake123
09-12-11, 04:08
Went for my visit to Century Center #2404 as Mama told me to check out new providers, Bebe or Chanel. Last time here I tried Pam who gave me excellent service. Went to the big room with the shower, in comes Bebe. Nice Thai girl with nice body. Tried to get her to shower with me, but no luck. Showered then laid on the bed face down, uncovered of course. Didn't waste time and told her to get naked and just give me the feather touch massage, just so I can get jr working. Did the light brush up and down my ass crack, then slowly around my sack. Jr was ready so I flipped over. Told her to get on top of me so I could suck on those nice nipples. Looks like a nice natural C rack. Body has a nice tan and pretty slim. Sucked on her tits a while as she worked her way down to jr for some BBBJ. Nice suction as she licked the bottom of the shaft working down under my sack. Got pretty close to my brown eye. Thought I was going to get my salad tossed for a while, but she came back up. Pretty nice BJ technique. Switched to 69 for a little. Pretty sweet nani. Then she slipped on the cover for some CG, RCG, some doggie, then finished in MISH. Pussy was nice and tight. Pulled out and took off cover and blasted all over her tits. Showered off together which was nice. Not sure if she'll do the same for anyone, as mama told her I'm a regular there, so may have gotten some extra treatment. YMMV Overall great time with Bebe. Would repeat. $.5 house $1. 5 to Bebe. Met Chanel, pretty Korean girl I think. Told mama I'll try her next.

Fleshlight.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-new-sexy-asian-girls-here/2631496 Thanks for the report. Just to set the record straight, the hot-looking girl pictured in their ad does not work there. Many mongers may see the ad and be unaware.

V Rider
09-12-11, 04:39
Aloha V!

She only did it at the start of the session so it set the tone. Once she got into it it was cool. She rode dick so damn good and has a grabbable ass a little like Honey's, I'm half tempted to saddle up again. If HG wasn't such a dump I would give it another go. Sexy chick who could nasty talk in japanese though she's white to the bone. I asked about outcall but her rates were unrealistic.

RJMahaloz again, RJ!

V Rider

Oldie81
09-12-11, 06:12
Also you have to take into consideration that "hot" guys with money sometimes have no game and the AMP scene is a sollution. There are many of other things that could factor in. This

But agreeed that if you are going to a place of business even an AMP, no matter how "hot" someone is payment should be expected. If they can get it for free. Then they're stealing? LOL more power to them I guess.If the only way you can get girls is by paying, then you aren't attractive, no matter how hot this person is. Even pretty girls are ugly with bad personalities. But I agree with AMPs being convenient and discreet.

Candid Asians
09-12-11, 08:07
5'2", Korean. 30+. Slightly slim w / some bodyfat. Breasts were small but natural. Had those eraser nips I love. Ass was too small for me, I love the ghetto booty. Anyways I fingered (thumbed actually) her ass while DATY, then rubbed m cock between her ass cheeks til I came. I saw this kind of sexual act in a Japanese JAV porn I dl on Sat night, so I wanted to try. Next time it will be with a girl with a bigger booty. Maybe a black provider.

King Cobrack
09-12-11, 11:59
Wow. So this is going to piss some guys off I suppose but.obviously some guys don't get it. Being a "Hot Guy" don't mean jack. It's all about if you have "game" as has been stated. The point you guys are missing is. For some, it's easier to just pay for pussy than have to hassle the complications that come with a "relationship". Now I KNOW there MUST be SOME of you guys that can relate to this! Poke, pay $, go home, nobody's going to call you next day to tell you what a great time they had and when are they going to see you again?I totally agree with that. No wining, dining, or having to deal with the ***** / headache that comes with the relationship. I even spent more money, than going to an AMP or going to an escort, before she gave it up and it wasn't even that good. But, TEHO, some like that "game" that chase. KC

Fleshlight
09-12-11, 16:24
Thanks for the report. Just to set the record straight, the hot-looking girl pictured in their ad does not work there. Many mongers may see the ad and be unaware.Doesn't matter. I think every Monger knows that a lot of places use fake pictures. But being a regular visitor here, I can tell you that they have some.

Pretty providers that gives good service. Place is nice and clean too.

Alohaoe
09-12-11, 17:51
Went there over the weekend and the place practically abandoned. MS was sleeping on the couch and no girls in the waiting area. Finally, I woke up MS and she told me both girls with customers. Seemed like now only Donna and YoYo working. Eva had gone on supposedly "short" vacation. (In Korean terms, sometimes that could mean that she left and not to return) Michelle gone on vacation. Lexi and Jae gone. I told MS that I would come back later. Did a little checking around and found out from a former worker that Lexi and Jae left for security reasons and are still somewhere in Honlulu looking to work somewhere else. Michelle not too sure where she will be working. Apparently, since the day MS from Pink got fired last week, the regular MS that is always there is working overtime and ends up falling asleep and not monitoring the customers. The girls that left got scared as they didn't want to have to screen the customers out themselves so the took off. I hope they can work out their issues as Pink has become one of my favorite AMPs recently.Got the word Jae from Pink will work at Golden Queen starting today Monday.

Happy Mongering

RickJames808
09-12-11, 19:12
For ghetto booty without the ghetto attitude see Yuri at 7. Japanese / Korean, young and sweet. Ask her to make it clap for you.

5'2", Korean. 30+. Slightly slim w / some bodyfat. Breasts were small but natural. Had those eraser nips I love. Ass was too small for me, I love the ghetto booty. Anyways I fingered (thumbed actually) her ass while DATY, then rubbed m cock between her ass cheeks til I came. I saw this kind of sexual act in a Japanese JAV porn I dl on Sat night, so I wanted to try. Next time it will be with a girl with a bigger booty. Maybe a black provider.

CM0069
09-12-11, 19:25
He was just saying it in general to a reply on King Kobracks posting about a provider he had saying she likes guys who are bodybuilders, fitness type and clean cut.I remember that post a whiles back about the provider who said that. I had her also and she said that to me and I don't consider myself cut or bodybuilder type, just average build clean cut. Nowadays I do make it a habit to come into AMPs cleaned, not sweatied up in my work clothes from the day which I used to, which in turn may yield a GFE, extra pops, BBBJCIM and decent massages before or even after the deed. But I'll just consider myself lucky if they go that extra mile, I've been used to the mechanical service before and just dread the one pop your done scenario. Being friendly and looking decent to a provider goes a long way I suppose to some of these new girls that's here for a couple months.

I sum up paying the $$ as not having to deal with a series of dates, lunches, dinners etc to getting the room at the end of the week which will easily have exceeded $$. But that's a different game, and yep how often you won't get that sex experience that an AMP girl would provide hands down LOL.

Fleshlight
09-12-11, 20:34
Thanks for the report. Just to set the record straight, the hot-looking girl pictured in their ad does not work there. Many mongers may see the ad and be unaware.Doesn't matter. I think all of us Mongers know that massage places uses fake pictures, but this place (CC #2404) has some very pretty providers that provide really good service. I go here all the time. The place is very clean too.

Johnny14
09-12-11, 21:24
For ghetto booty without the ghetto attitude see Yuri at 7. Japanese / Korean, young and sweet. Ask her to make it clap for you.Is Yuri's breadfruit natural or the K-mart "blue light specials"? There's a difference when sucking on the real thing and at the same time pelvic thrusting your swollen unit in her meat grinder!

Playboy54
09-12-11, 22:50
Yuri's service is All covered with not a hint of kissing and refrains from DATY. Better chicks on this rock to waste your money on than her. She will say "Maybe next time baby."

Playboy 54

Alohaoe
09-12-11, 23:15
Got the word Jae from Pink will work at Golden Queen starting today Monday.

Happy MongeringSorry mama said she had to do her hair will start Tuesday.

Sorry Happy Mongering

RickJames808
09-13-11, 03:16
If you mean sucking her ass cheeks then you're good to go. Yuri chan has "A" cups. Everything else makes up for the small tits.

Is Yuri's breadfruit natural or the K-mart "blue light specials"? There's a difference when sucking on the real thing and at the same time pelvic thrusting your swollen unit in her meat grinder!

Aznhamma
09-13-11, 03:38
Yuki took care me very well last time so back to Kison to see her. I like her sweet face and very friendly attitude but of course the main thing is her tight pussy and BBFS. Detail is same as I last reported. Mama told me if I like Japanese girl, they have a new girl Yoko. Anyone partake? Please report. Usual damage.Saw Yoko tonight late 30's nice body man made see's but soft. Liked her massage on the flip soft BBBJ soft dfk, soft riding cg (she came. Not sure if real) then mish, doggie some position I don't know. Pulled out and shot all over her back and arm. She said I can shoot far, I told her better on you then in you. A / l/s 8/7/9 bb everything standard fee.

Alohaoe
09-13-11, 04:24
Sorry mama said she had to do her hair will start Tuesday.

Sorry Happy MongeringSaw her get out of a cab about 7:00 this evening talk to her said she will be working at Golden Queen. She is always up early ready to work by 10:30 when she was at Pink.

Happy Mongering

Blake123
09-13-11, 04:58
Doesn't matter. I think all of us Mongers know that massage places uses fake pictures, but this place (CC #2404) has some very pretty providers that provide really good service. I go here all the time. The place is very clean too.You would be surprised at how many mongers in this forum are unaware of the fake pics being used.

Otis C1
09-13-11, 17:01
A little birdy told me that the queen of Kison has abdicated her throne there to start her own queendom. Many of you probably know already so letting the rest of the mongers know. Will post more details as they come in. Be safe Oh

Hypo Luxa
09-13-11, 19:27
A little birdy told me that the queen of Kison has abdicated her throne there to start her own queendom. Many of you probably know already so letting the rest of the mongers know. Will post more details as they come in. Be safe OhHeard from the little "birdie" also. Wouldn't it be great if both she and Coco started a biz together?

Captin Crunch
09-13-11, 20:13
A little birdy told me that the queen of Kison has abdicated her throne there to start her own queendom. Many of you probably know already so letting the rest of the mongers know. Will post more details as they come in. Be safe OhIs she going indie or going to be a ms and only collect hf?

Better she go indie and keep the whole thing.

Alika T9
09-13-11, 20:51
Does anyone know if sugar is officially back at nirvana? And has anyone given a try since she came back from vacay?

Playboy54
09-13-11, 21:28
Ok, went to RM against my better judgement. Apple declined because she had an appointment, Jennifer gave me a hard time about BBBJ, decided to skip, and Diamond does all covered. So I got Jenny (usually works the door). Good service, but all covered and no kissing. Thus I won't repeat. If you have been to Thailand, RM is sort of let down. I suspect and traffic about Yuri and ass clap at 7 is a provider post to drum up business. I am happy to hear about the return of Jae from Pink to Golden Queen. However, I admire PINK always bringing in new girls, so I will continue to frequent them.

Playboy54.

Jangle Leg
09-14-11, 00:54
Anyone check out Ginza on Queen St? Looks like new owners.

Jangle Leg
09-14-11, 01:07
Has anyone checked out Ginza on Queen St?

RickJames808
09-14-11, 02:59
Ok, went to RM against my better judgement. Apple declined because she had an appointment, Jennifer gave me a hard time about BBBJ, decided to skip, and Diamond does all covered. So I got Jenny (usually works the door). Good service, but all covered and no kissing. Thus I won't repeat. If you have been to Thailand, RM is sort of let down. I suspect and traffic about Yuri and ass clap at 7 is a provider post to drum up business. I am happy to hear about the return of Jae from Pink to Golden Queen. However, I admire PINK always bringing in new girls, so I will continue to frequent them.

Playboy54.First off let me say I get a kick out of your posts. If you've been bored enough to read my posts and see my slightly above newbie status you'll know my writing style and and that I am no provider. If Yuri is not your cup of tea then so be it. A fellow monger inquired about quality asian bubble booty so I informed. Besides Yuri is popular enough and busy enough that she shouldn't need to employ such bullshit tactics I would think.

RJ

Crouchingtiger
09-14-11, 04:20
Heard from the little "birdie" also. Wouldn't it be great if both she and Coco started a biz together?That would be good, Coco is one of my favorites. Like to have my favorites spread out and not at the same place so that they don't get mad when I see others. Teaming up with what you folks say is the queen of Kison would not conflict as personally she doesn't rock my boat (to each their own).

Oldie81
09-14-11, 05:05
Saw her get out of a cab about 7:00 this evening talk to her said she will be working at Golden Queen. She is always up early ready to work by 10:30 when she was at Pink.

Happy MongeringThis girl one of my favs. Glad she's back!

Playboy54
09-14-11, 05:49
Yup, definitely a provider. Nobody would see the same chick like YURI who gives no massage, no kissing, no DATY, and all covered service more than twice. I mean you could go and get JAE and Vivien who kiss you like your Brad Pitt and suck you off with no condom. Why the hell would you get Yuri more than twice in a lifetime? I call a boycott on 7 and Yuri for six few months. Got to teach that these overinflated or fake POSTS will have financial consequences.

"Besides Yuri is popular enough and busy enough that she shouldn't need to employ such bullshit tactics I would think."

Playboy54
09-14-11, 06:06
Yes, I got a text from Monica (KISON / CHM) about she is going to open her own place. I was going to see her today, until I got the text. So did Jenny at RM (regret). I have been telling Monica for months she needs to start training younger girls, because she knows what men like and was getting a little mature and needed to pass on her craft. Monica has a great body, very classy, great massage, and great bareback service. She is from LA and understands how important looks are. I always enjoyed her coming with with that black or white lingerie body suit on. I have had Monica about 8 times. Which says a lot because I got standards. I usually take a hot shower at KISON, get her to give me that great massage first, make love to her, and another hot shower. Nothing better than making love to Monica after her great back-walking massage. She is a true credit to the Korean art of loving making. I always complained that she needed to work at a place with a table shower. Man, table shower from her, massage, and hot love, from Monica is tops. If she gets a place with a few young girls that service like her. Places a RM, Icihban, Ginza, Seven, Pine Tree, Pacific Spa are fucked. I am concerned for her safety. Because to many sad bitches on this island making the same amount of money as her that provide SHITTY service might hunt her down. I think she would be shut down pretty quick. Too many shitty providers out number her on this island.

God Bless Monica.

Playboy54

Smokin Gun
09-14-11, 06:10
Yup, definitely a provider. Nobody would see the same chick like YURI who gives no massage, no kissing, no DATY, and all covered service more than twice. I mean you could go and get JAE and Vivien who kiss you like your Brad Pitt and suck you off with no condom. Why the hell would you get Yuri more than twice in a lifetime? I call a boycott on 7 and Yuri for six few months. Got to teach that these overinflated or fake POSTS will have financial consequences.

"Besides Yuri is popular enough and busy enough that she shouldn't need to employ such bullshit tactics I would think."I have seen Yuri a total of 2 times. The 1st time was thrilling, banging an ass like that (piak! Piak! Piak!).2nd time I was reluctantly selected her because there wasn't any better options. Regretted it. Too many rules. I can't even remember if she let me suck her tits. I guess it was useless for me to try to remember anything since I didn't plan on seeing her again. Also, she is getting quite plump.

Smokin Gun
09-14-11, 06:15
Yes, I got a text from Monica (KISON / CHM) about she is going to open her own place. I was going to see her today, until I got the text. So did Jenny at RM (regret). I have been telling Monica for months she needs to start training younger girls, because she knows what men like and was getting a little mature and needed to pass on her craft. Monica has a great body, very classy, great massage, and great bareback service. She is from LA and understands how important looks are. I always enjoyed her coming with with that black or white lingerie body suit on. I have had Monica about 8 times. Which says a lot because I got standards. I usually take a hot shower at KISON, get her to give me that great massage first, make love to her, and another hot shower. Nothing better than making love to Monica after her great back-walking massage. She is a true credit to the Korean art of loving making. I always complained that she needed to work at a place with a table shower. Man, table shower from her, massage, and hot love, from Monica is tops. If she gets a place with a few young girls that service like her. Places a RM, Icihban, Ginza, Seven, Pine Tree, Pacific Spa are fucked. I am concerned for her safety. Because to many sad bitches on this island making the same amount of money as her that provide SHITTY service might hunt her down. I think she would be shut down pretty quick. Too many shitty providers out number her on this island.

God Bless Monica.

Playboy54She would be the new "Bonnie". I think Kelly was a protege of hers. Kelly and her Ichiban girls carryon that legacy that Bonnie left of awesome customer service.

Grand Wanderer
09-14-11, 06:35
This girl one of my favs. Glad she's back!Now I feel like an idiot for not browsing this board more. I stopped by Golden Queen around 6:30pm last night and she was available. I passed cause I was hoping someone else would be there.

*smacks head*

Otis C1
09-14-11, 06:44
Heard from the little "birdie" also. Wouldn't it be great if both she and Coco started a biz together?However, unless they were servicing as well as running the place, (rather than just managing) it would be sad for a lot of mongerers. As for Monica, I can only wish her the best.

CM0069
09-14-11, 06:51
All you "GO" fans she return today Friday fresh ready to go. Speaks very good english slim Korean girl with small boobs about mid twenties.

Happy MongeringSmall boobs is an understatement, LOL. Nice spinner bod, overall felt like bangin a college coed that just got into KCC or UH. As I asked for a shower after the deed she walks me back to the shower room while tugging my still hard penis through the hallway with my towel on, funny girl. Proceeds to rinse and bodywash me herself, even though I was fine with just showering myself, anyway a pleasant evening with this one. Minor gripes no dfk / rim / needs to trim alot down there too but my first visit with her anyway. First girl I ever had that did the spinner move, from CG to RCG while still riding in motion, WoOwwzahhz she's got nice booty moves as RCG looks to be her signature position.

V Rider
09-14-11, 08:00

"Besides Yuri is popular enough and busy enough that she shouldn't need to employ such bullshit tactics I would think."Playboy54, you crack me up! I enjoy reading your posts as you definitely see things from a different perspective.

V Rider

Breh8
09-14-11, 08:09
Has anyone checked out Ginza on Queen St?Daisy invited; really nice looking place in the inside; living room and kitchen then dozens of room upstairs everything new giving that GFE feeling from highschool days. Daisy was from 7 relaxation days; ts, CBJ, cg, mish, and finish with HJ. She's local mix 23 yrsold, willing to please. A: 9, S: 9, & L: 9. There were 2 other asian girls on the way out. $.5/$1. 5

V Rider
09-14-11, 08:41
A little tid bit: While talking story with the girls and MS at RM, a monger came in. As MS set the clock, I joked that someone is going to have fun for the next hour. She said "Not hour. 45mins! What you mean one hour?"

V Rider

Kurocha
09-14-11, 09:27
However, unless they were servicing as well as running the place, (rather than just managing) it would be sad for a lot of mongerers. As for Monica, I can only wish her the best.You know your'e correct. The first thing I thought of when I heard that Monica would be opening her own place was, she may have to take herself out of the scene in order to become successful. If she owns the business and sees customers, not too many girls will want to work for her (that's why Chanel at Kison can be successful). Then Monica will have to work a lot harder to cover her expenses, leading to burnout. The other thing is, being a great worker doesn't necessarily translate to being a good business owner. Look at Ai and CoCo who went into partnership from Kison to Ambrosia. After two months, they had to shut down.

Alohaoe
09-14-11, 13:05
Now I feel like an idiot for not browsing this board more. I stopped by Golden Queen around 6:30pm last night and she was available. I passed cause I was hoping someone else would be there.

*smacks head*You must have been looking for Cherry, she is the best looking girl on Ward AMP. She is about 29 years old 5'6" slim 110 lbs A cups.

Hard808
09-14-11, 19:58
Daisy invited; really nice looking place in the inside; living room and kitchen then dozens of room upstairs everything new giving that GFE feeling from highschool days. Daisy was from 7 relaxation days; ts, CBJ, cg, mish, and finish with HJ. She's local mix 23 yrsold, willing to please. A: 9, S: 9, & L: 9. There were 2 other asian girls on the way out. $.5/$1. 5IS this the H20 name change 975 Queen st with SUA

Hard808
09-14-11, 20:02
Small boobs is an understatement, LOL. Nice spinner bod, overall felt like bangin a college coed that just got into KCC or UH. As I asked for a shower after the deed she walks me back to the shower room while tugging my still hard penis through the hallway with my towel on, funny girl. Proceeds to rinse and bodywash me herself, even though I was fine with just showering myself, anyway a pleasant evening with this one. Minor gripes no dfk / rim / needs to trim alot down there too but my first visit with her anyway. First girl I ever had that did the spinner move, from CG to RCG while still riding in motion, WoOwwzahhz she's got nice booty moves as RCG looks to be her signature position.Who and where?

JuniorBoy
09-14-11, 22:32
This girl one of my favs. Glad she's back!She is my new favorite. I walked up the stairs past Rappongi in the late afternoon. Rappongi empty. Pass GQ Jay and ms sitting outside and return inside as I head toward pink. Pink empty. Only ms in the front. Walk back to GQ and ask for Jay. I am glad that I did. We hit it off after some small talk. She will definitely get some return visits from me. Only bad thing was that I was out of GQ in 45min.

Have fun.

Junior

John Ross
09-15-11, 04:22
Driving around town in the last week I saw an "Available" sign on Judy Massage's space. Drove by this afternoon and Top Floor has moved into Judy's old spot.

Playboy54
09-15-11, 07:20
Yup, the prices have gone up. Instead of $200 for 1 hour. It's now $200 for 45 minutes. Next it will be $200 for 30 minutes for $400 for a hour. You guys better get on board with these boycotts and strikes or we will have no ability to collectively bargain.

Told you so!

Playboy54

Blade82
09-15-11, 07:24
IS this the H20 name change 975 Queen st with SUAThats the one

Blade82
09-15-11, 07:33
Yup, the prices have gone up. Instead of $200 for 1 hour. It's now $200 for 45 minutes. Next it will be $200 for 30 minutes for $400 for a hour. You guys better get on board with these boycotts and strikes or we will have no ability to collectively bargain.

Told you so!

Playboy54Did you just have a bad experience or something? Was it one of the ones in the Ala area? I can't stress enough, if you feel like you got stiffed tip accordingly. Pretty simple, just may take some balls.

Seenum
09-15-11, 10:07
Has anyone checked out Ginza on Queen St?It has a lot of potential as long as Sua / Suzy's alpha personality is kept in check this place will do good.

PM for details.

Alohaoe
09-15-11, 12:49
Who and where?We were talking about G-O or Jio she has a nice personality.

Happy Mongering

Also Yoyo went back to New York

YG365
09-15-11, 14:17
We were talking about G-O or Jio she has a nice personality.

Happy Mongering

Also Yoyo went back to New YorkGood. I never had a chance to try YoYo but she seemed very cold? I'm not sure, just a shitty vibe from her.

Kurocha
09-15-11, 15:00
We were talking about G-O or Jio she has a nice personality.

Happy Mongering

Also Yoyo went back to New YorkI heard that YoYo has retired from the business, pretty much made enough money and got burnt out. Will miss her. As far as Jio, got to agree, really a lot of fun. In fact almost too much fun. I never had a girl that was cracking jokes during every phase of the session, including FS. Seriously, because of her joking around, I acutally lost my erection a few times during the session and had to refocus by telling her to shup up. She would be a fun date to go out drinking with.

Jbravo
09-15-11, 16:15
Yo,

Wheneva a hoe tells me "next time" or "maybe next time" I tell them maybe neva. I never see them again.

Lose money. Plenty betta hoes out there.

Jb

Yuri's service is All covered with not a hint of kissing and refrains from DATY. Better chicks on this rock to waste your money on than her. She will say "Maybe next time baby."

Playboy 54

Alohaoe
09-15-11, 17:34
It has a lot of potential as long as Sua / Suzy's alpha personality is kept in check this place will do good.

PM for details.Sua is gone she is not working there. The new owner was part owner of Sakura and 7. I think she will bring a lot of young girls.

Happy Mongering

Seenum
09-15-11, 18:12
I heard that YoYo has retired from the business, pretty much made enough money and got burnt out. Will miss her. As far as Jio, got to agree, really a lot of fun. In fact almost too much fun. I never had a girl that was cracking jokes during every phase of the session, including FS. Seriously, because of her joking around, I acutally lost my erection a few times during the session and had to refocus by telling her to shup up. She would be a fun date to go out drinking with.Ditto that she is cool I don't think she drinks though.

King Cobrack
09-15-11, 18:53
I heard that YoYo has retired from the business, pretty much made enough money and got burnt out. Will miss her. As far as Jio, got to agree, really a lot of fun. In fact almost too much fun. I never had a girl that was cracking jokes during every phase of the session, including FS. Seriously, because of her joking around, I acutally lost my erection a few times during the session and had to refocus by telling her to shup up. She would be a fun date to go out drinking with.Reminds me of Joy, Pinks, who is on a vaction in Korea and will return next year. Constant joking around, witty, always has a comeback. Would be good to just chill with. KC

Hammer633
09-15-11, 19:31
Saw Yoko tonight late 30's nice body man made see's but soft. Liked her massage on the flip soft BBBJ soft dfk, soft riding cg (she came. Not sure if real) then mish, doggie some position I don't know. Pulled out and shot all over her back and arm. She said I can shoot far, I told her better on you then in you. A / l/s 8/7/9 bb everything standard fee.Thanks for the report. Back to Kison and tried Yoko. She's about 5"1" and 105lbs. Medium length black hair. Everything else as reported except she had her real orgasm on RCG. Finish with mish. BBFS. Tight pussy. On the way out, mama told me they have another new girl call Coco. I opened my eyes big and asked her "Coco came back to work?". She said no. This is a young Coco. I told her I'll be back when I save enough Money. Usual damage.

Cheehoo808
09-15-11, 19:44
Has anyone else tried to get charged up front from the girls there? I've been there before and I have never gotten asked for the money before. First time was with someone name Ana? She wasn't hot with a chubby body, so I just told her get my money and I left. Second girl was Jennifer I think and she did the same thing. I got my money from mama and left, I will never go back. I told both of them that girls do that so they can give shit service and get away with it. Of course they both denied but I don't trust these hoes for anything.

CoolGuy69
09-15-11, 19:52
You must have been looking for Cherry, she is the best looking girl on Ward AMP. She is about 29 years old 5'6" slim 110 lbs A cups.True that, Cherry who was recently at Pink is definitely eye candy. However, that's as far as it goes. Her service, I want to say sucks, is lousy. Doesn't allow anything other than straight banging. Not a repeat.

Lowlys One
09-15-11, 20:51
Has anyone else tried to get charged up front from the girls there? I've been there before and I have never gotten asked for the money before. First time was with someone name Ana? She wasn't hot with a chubby body, so I just told her get my money and I left. Second girl was Jennifer I think and she did the same thing. I got my money from mama and left, I will never go back. I told both of them that girls do that so they can give shit service and get away with it. Of course they both denied but I don't trust these hoes for anything.From a girl named Cherry, skinny Chinese looking gal spoke good english though later found out she had a pimp, lousy service, SW look and atitude unlike what I had come to expect of RM's. Mostly Thai women there who imo are more service oriented then the k-gals, but also take into consideration I wws a regular there and they had come to know and trust me. So if you hsve never or have only been there vonce and they are not familiar with you, give them a chance to know you, it vis my experience that they have great service.

Member #5092
09-15-11, 20:54
Has anyone else tried to get charged up front from the girls there? I've been there before and I have never gotten asked for the money before. First time was with someone name Ana? She wasn't hot with a chubby body, so I just told her get my money and I left. Second girl was Jennifer I think and she did the same thing. I got my money from mama and left, I will never go back. I told both of them that girls do that so they can give shit service and get away with it. Of course they both denied but I don't trust these hoes for anything.It might be that those girls got burned by a fellow monger who shorted them. I know from another girl there of a monger who came in drunk asked for DFK and greek and when he didn't get it he shorted her. This girl never gets a bad review so I know its not becauese of bad service. It might be one cheep ass monger thats spoiling it for the rest of us. Just my 2 cents.

Dan1388
09-16-11, 00:37
Anyone know if Vvian is still at Pink or did she move? Interested in giving her a try or checking out Ginza, from what little I've read its changed owners and may possibly have good talent, one can only hope. Sua has managed to turn P10 and new P10 into dump holes.

Oldie81
09-16-11, 00:41

Told you so!

Playboy54I think the dudes that don't read the forum tip on avg more than 1. 5 that we do. But I'm not there but I should ask some of the girls what people tip next time I go.

Ocolumbo
09-16-11, 01:06
She is my new favorite. I walked up the stairs past Rappongi in the late afternoon. Rappongi empty. Pass GQ Jay and ms sitting outside and return inside as I head toward pink. Pink empty. Only ms in the front. Walk back to GQ and ask for Jay. I am glad that I did. We hit it off after some small talk. She will definitely get some return visits from me. Only bad thing was that I was out of GQ in 45min.

Have fun.

JuniorWhat would you do in the remaining 15 minutes? Make small talk? Make friends? She is a ho and you are a wallet. Nothing more. Just take my hard earned advice. Fuck them and run.

Uki Eater
09-16-11, 02:03
Yo,

Wheneva a hoe tells me "next time" or "maybe next time" I tell them maybe neva. I never see them again.

Lose money. Plenty betta hoes out there.

JbNo sense she say that though because she only setting herself up. She only say that to sound comforting and not make you feel bad. If the guy comes back expecting DATY on the next visit, then what? She's just hoping that you got the message and don't do a repeat. If he does show up again.

"Aww shit, it's him again *sigh* mama, tell him I'm busy. Better yet, tell him I'm off today" LOL

Oldie81
09-16-11, 03:06
No sense she say that though because she only setting herself up. She only say that to sound comforting and not make you feel bad. If the guy comes back expecting DATY on the next visit, then what? She's just hoping that you got the message and don't do a repeat. If he does show up again.

"Aww shit, it's him again *sigh* mama, tell him I'm busy. Better yet, tell him I'm off today" LOLHaha, had one girl at rm tell me next time we'd do anal cause I told her I only did it once in my life before. Fuck, let me do it right there and then or I ain't ever seeing you again. We all knowvhoes don't follow through on their promises.

YG365
09-16-11, 03:36
Haha, had one girl at rm tell me next time we'd do anal cause I told her I only did it once in my life before. Fuck, let me do it right there and then or I ain't ever seeing you again. We all knowvhoes don't follow through on their promises.You just got to be good with your game man! If the girl finds you appealing, she'll let you do whatevers to her! Shoot, if the chemistry is really really good, who knows what the outcome may be? Marriage? LOL

Crouchingtiger
09-16-11, 04:10
What would you do in the remaining 15 minutes? Make small talk? Make friends? She is a ho and you are a wallet. Nothing more. Just take my hard earned advice. Fuck them and run.I think he is only saying he felt he wish he got his money's worth. Sometimes you pop faster than you want, I myself like to fk the chick from start to finish-full hour, forget the T. S. Unless she is going to do B2B and slides junior in for some Fking on the table. If I finish and then there is time then I want her to give me a massage while she is butt naked, whether it is lame or not. To each there own. Sometimes if the girl likes you though you can also get a second pop.

Crouchingtiger
09-16-11, 04:20
I think the dudes that don't read the forum tip on avg more than 1. 5 that we do. But I'm not there but I should ask some of the girls what people tip next time I go.Don't ask or they may lie to you or jack up the price. I pay the going unless I get more, like sometimes I am there for more than an hr, like an 1. 5hr and I pop twice. I never ask them though how much to do it again, sometimes they just initiate it like Cherry of CHM or wherever she is now, or maybe when we are lying there I may play with them and we just go for it for another round. Hard to find these girls though, but once in a while you can feel you can get away with more cause you connect with them.

Ocolumbo
09-16-11, 04:28
Don't ask or they may lie to you or jack up the price. I pay the going unless I get more, like sometimes I am there for more than an hr, like an 1. 5hr and I pop twice. I never ask them though how much to do it again, sometimes they just initiate it like Cherry of CHM or wherever she is now, or maybe when we are lying there I may play with them and we just go for it for another round. Hard to find these girls though, but once in a while you can feel you can get away with more cause you connect with them.Yea, I see that. But I think everyone going in knows the standard rate, and nobody pays more just to be a nice guy for standard service.

Hypo Luxa
09-16-11, 04:31
What would you do in the remaining 15 minutes? Make small talk? Make friends? She is a ho and you are a wallet. Nothing more. Just take my hard earned advice. Fuck them and run.The problem is a lot of us use the FULL hour. I don't need mama knocking at 45 minutes while I'm still gettin' my nut!

Seenum
09-16-11, 05:16
Sua is gone she is not working there. The new owner was part owner of Sakura and 7. I think she will bring a lot of young girls.

Happy MongeringYou are right about that, thats why I said this place may have potential. Sua on the other hand, I don't know she was alright a few years ago then her attitude went down hill.

Oldie81
09-16-11, 05:52
Don't ask or they may lie to you or jack up the price. I pay the going unless I get more, like sometimes I am there for more than an hr, like an 1. 5hr and I pop twice. I never ask them though how much to do it again, sometimes they just initiate it like Cherry of CHM or wherever she is now, or maybe when we are lying there I may play with them and we just go for it for another round. Hard to find these girls though, but once in a while you can feel you can get away with more cause you connect with them.LOL, jack up the price on me? I'll just skip her. Too many hot woman to fuck that I have a no bullshit policy with any of them. And I think yoyo retired from pink if that's true cause we were reporting honestly on her crappy service and she nevervlike change her boring style. And she's gonna go get a new York bf who is not gonna even know that her vagina had bored the dicks of thousands.

Oldie81
09-16-11, 05:56
A little tid bit: While talking story with the girls and MS at RM, a monger came in. As MS set the clock, I joked that someone is going to have fun for the next hour. She said "Not hour. 45mins! What you mean one hour?"

V RiderThis is a well documented fact! Where you been? Funny thing is majority of the girls there suck compRed to next door. Doesn't she know we used to pay 105 for 30 mins of great service just a few months ago?

Alohaoe
09-16-11, 12:41
True that, Cherry who was recently at Pink is definitely eye candy. However, that's as far as it goes. Her service, I want to say sucks, is lousy. Doesn't allow anything other than straight banging. Not a repeat.That Cherry is the small one about 5' or less she is working at Golden Queen with another name. She also work at RM / Golden Queen / Roponggi / back to Golden Queen.

The Cherry at Golden Queen is the tall good looking one she has lot of repeat customers.

Happy Mongering

Uki Eater
09-16-11, 16:32
You just got to be good with your game man! If the girl finds you appealing, she'll let you do whatevers to her! Shoot, if the chemistry is really really good, who knows what the outcome may be? Marriage? LOLEasier for you to say YG365 because you have an edge over most of us on here. You're a hot young dude. Combine that with charm / game and the combination is more lethal than an older guy with just charm / game. Oh but, the older guy may have more $ though. LOL. That's why your SN is YG365 (Young Guy 365 days of the year) I guess you don't age? LOL.

Jangle Leg
09-16-11, 19:00
Went to check out the new place Ginza and saw Yoyo last night. Petite late 20's K. Girl from Cali, cute face, nice body, great personality real GFE would see her again if not for another local cutie I saw when I walked in. Good service wasn't rushed very nice establishment very clean room and shower and I parked in the back for a more discreet entry. Only had 6 girls but mama said more coming on Monday. Anyone know the name of the local girl working there? Does she give good service? I've noticed local girls do not give as good service as K girls.

Mavrick7
09-17-11, 00:35
Guys,

What's up with discussions about being hot or not? Who cares?

Here are a few simple guidelines, which will improve your service:

1. Be cool. When you are relaxed, it rubs off on the girl. It's kinda like the first time you bought a Playboy magazine as a teenager. Remember that nervous

Feeling?

2. Be nice. It always helps to be polite, gentle, and considerate. No one likes to be treated like a servant.

3. Appearance. Clean, well groomed is better than Mr. Model guy. After the a great session, I usually get a little honesty from the girls."I was wondering what.

Was wrong with you. Why would a good looking dude with a big cock" be in an AMP?

Mav

Playboy54
09-17-11, 00:51
Well, some times if your nice. The chick thinks your a chump and gives you quick shitty service because she knows you won't complain. I have walked out twice from VIP in the last 2 years. First was after the girl was giving shitty service. Last ***** was the one with the white trash with the Egyptian tats. Told me to cum after two minutes and shoved my face with her hand when I went to kiss her face. I stopped, got dressed, threw $100 bucks at her, and said you are a horrible fuck. They next chick was Korean who gave the same shitty service. I have been with Monica, Jae, and Viven. I am used to great service and get pissed with duds.

Playboy54

YG365
09-17-11, 00:58
Easier for you to say YG365 because you have an edge over most of us on here. You're a hot young dude. Combine that with charm / game and the combination is more lethal than an older guy with just charm / game. Oh but, the older guy may have more $ though. LOL. That's why your SN is YG365 (Young Guy 365 days of the year) I guess you don't age? LOL.LOL Uki. You really do seem like a nice guy even though we've never met! I'm sure you could get girls to do things that they normally don't do right? BTW, Philippines was a blast bro! Planning my next trip for the Mecca. Bangkok baby! For all of you mongers that drop at least $$$$$$$$$$ a month, save half of that for a trip to Asia and in a few months, it'll all be worth it! Am I right? I know, you agree with me right Uki?

YG365
09-17-11, 01:01
Well, some times if your nice. The chick thinks your a chump and gives you quick shitty service because she knows you won't complain. I have walked out twice from VIP in the last 2 years. First was after the girl was giving shitty service. Last * was the one with the white trash with the Egyptian tats. Told me to cum after two minutes and shoved my face with her hand when I went to kiss her face. I stopped, got dressed, threw $100 bucks at her, and said you are a horrible fuck. They next chick was Korean who gave the same shitty service. I have been with Monica, Jae, and Viven. I am used to great service and get pissed with duds.

Playboy54Dude. VIP is trash aka Tourist trap! I only use to go their because of Jun. Jun was a good fuck when she really got into it, but not really feeling the smokers breathe. I always wanted to try that one Hispanic girl and a couple of the white ones but all I heard was negative things about them so I stayed away.

Jbravo
09-17-11, 04:41
Yo,

Remind me again not to go AMP after beers. Horny broker bud want BBFS so went CHM after golf for garanez.

WTF he paying so had me some fugly that did decent DT BBBJ. Suk me good long time till finally she.

Was gaging so into the pussy cip. She complain "too beeeg" LOL. Shot my load anyway.

He had bunny or bonnie? Somethin like that-I neva see her tho, so cannot rate looks. BBBJ BBFS too.

They may be fugly, but at least they will cip, cim and suk you dry.

Don't know the name of my hoe.wil not repeat. Was free anyways so cannot complain.

Jb

V Rider
09-17-11, 05:01
Guys,

1. Be cool. When you are relaxed, it rubs off on the girl. It's kinda like the first time you bought a Playboy magazine as a teenager. Remember that nervous

Feeling?

2. Be nice. It always helps to be polite, gentle, and considerate. No one likes to be treated like a servant.

3. Appearance. Clean, well groomed is better than Mr. Model guy. After the a great session, I usually get a little honesty from the girls."I was wondering what.

Was wrong with you. Why would a good looking dude with a big cock" be in an AMP?

MavAnd if that doesn't work, just bang the shit out of her without care, even if you hurt her. Right?

V Rider

Playboy54
09-17-11, 05:52
Well, if the Hispanic girl you mean is Lala. She is Puerto Rican (but grew up in Cali). Her service sucked. Only one position because the ***** as a bum knee. She also told me to fuck her hard. At trick to get you off quick and move on. I might make a trip to VIP next week. Good to get shitty service. Makes me keeping looking for jobs in the mainland. Playboy54. If you paid for pussy in Hawaii. You probably paid to much.

I always wanted to try that one Hispanic girl and a couple of the white ones but all I heard was negative things about them so I stayed away.

Ocolumbo
09-17-11, 06:41
Dude. VIP is trash aka Tourist trap! I only use to go their because of Jun. Jun was a good fuck when she really got into it, but not really feeling the smokers breathe. I always wanted to try that one Hispanic girl and a couple of the white ones but all I heard was negative things about them so I stayed away.I have had good times with Jackie (on vacation) and Michelle at VIP. Koreans. They did not ask for money upfront. Asking upfront in a tourist trap, I am told, is normal at VIP, But at least some girls there know that would turn off locals.

No reason to see white girls or Hispanic or black girls at an AMP if you care about attitude and service. They would be modern, liberated Western women repulsed by the whole notion of giving table shower, massage, etc, to a man. Asian girls may feel the same way too, but at least they have cultural training to keep their feelings inside and put on a good show and facade.

RickJames808
09-17-11, 17:05
I have had good times with Jackie (on vacation) and Michelle at VIP. Koreans. They did not ask for money upfront. Asking upfront in a tourist trap, I am told, is normal at VIP, But at least some girls there know that would turn off locals.

No reason to see white girls or Hispanic or black girls at an AMP if you care about attitude and service. They would be modern, liberated Western women repulsed by the whole notion of giving table shower, massage, etc, to a man. Asian girls may feel the same way too, but at least they have cultural training to keep their feelings inside and put on a good show and facade.The only girls I have boned at VIP were the white girls. My last trip there left me completely unsatisfied. Tall blonde chick, very pretty. Posted a couple months back. She was nice enough and actually gave a prety good table shower which almost dispelled my expectations of shitty service. Once the pistons in the cylinder the misfiring begins. She hand blocked the nani to prevent deep penetration refused DS and was just a plain dead fuck. The other chick was a brunette whom I picked during my Hi mongergering infancy (its been so long I forgot her name. Even then forum members warned me about the VIP white girls). She had a great attitude and her table shower was not bad. Initially she too did the nani block but later let me go unrestricted. She tried the "cum for me baby bullshit too". I saw her twice after that and I had a great time particularly the last one when she gave a phenomenal fuck. Asian AMP babes are USUALLY service oriented wanting to please the customer. As O mentioned The non asian girls because of the culture they grew up in couldn't give a shit less about customer service. Everynow and then you may find one who's digging you and give you a worthwhile or maybe even great fuck.

Uki Eater
09-17-11, 17:25
No reason to see white girls or Hispanic or black girls at an AMP if you care about attitude and service. They would be modern, liberated Western women repulsed by the whole notion of giving table shower, massage, etc, to a man. Asian girls may feel the same way too, but at least they have cultural training to keep their feelings inside and put on a good show and facade.At Rappongi before, while waiting for a friend, a white provider stepped outside talking on the phone to either her pimp / BF. She's like all crying over the phone arguing with the person she talking to. The other (Asian) girls are just watching TV and we all listening to this. Then, mama said: "These white girls, (Mama shaking her head) too much drama" LOL. At VIP before, me and my friend went by to look. One of the white girls outside said: "Are you just going to stand there like a bunch of pussies or are you going to pick someone?" I got so turned on after she said that. Dick got erect instantly. Haha. Yeah right!

Smokin Gun
09-17-11, 20:11
Has anyone ever brought their own vibrator (e. G, pocket rocket) to use on an AMP girl? Is it something that you asked them if you can bring the visit prior or just something that you bust out just before the session begins? Thanks!

- still smokin'

Eric Shin
09-17-11, 20:24
Actually, Marie at Ichiban will bring out her toys if you know her well.

Has anyone ever brought their own vibrator (e. G, pocket rocket) to use on an AMP girl? Is it something that you asked them if you can bring the visit prior or just something that you bust out just before the session begins? Thanks!

- still smokin'

Ocolumbo
09-17-11, 22:26
Guys,

Feeling?

MavRight on, Mav 7. I have always been on my best behavior at AMPs. I have never had a drop of alcohol in me on a mongering mission. Tough enough to time these missions when I need to take the blue pill on an empty stomach, much less factor in the effect of alcohol. I want the best experience for myself, and that usually includes not having attitude from her that may or may not be a reaction to vibes from me. So, to minimize bad vibes I may project, I don't drink before I go.

Most of the times I have had a satisfying experience. Both from younger and great looking girls or older and less good looking women. Doesn't hurt when I have lost a lot of weight. I may not have a washboard stomach but I do have a flat midsection. I have had a few bad experiences, a combination of picking the wrong, less service oriented women, and trouble getting it up on my part due to no blue pill and / or a hang over. But as a general rule, fresh off the boat providers ususally do not have attitudes while you pretty much have to expect some attitude from Western or local women. Do my best to try to avoid white or local providers. Anyone that asks for money upfront is bad news. Turns me off right away.

But I should have listened to one of your advices a long time ago. I remember you saying something about not seeing one provider more than twice lest you develop emotional attachment. I should have paid a lot more heed to that. I learned the hard way. Even if you think you have good rapport with some of them in bed, and they give you discount and their phone numbers, it don't mean nothing. It is just a level of customer service in a business relationship. You are fucked up if you thought otherwise. They ain't your friends. They never will be. Learned the hard way.

YG365
09-18-11, 00:03
Actually, Marie at Ichiban will bring out her toys if you know her well.Is she still there or did she come back? A AMP girl actually told me to bring a vibrator the next time I go see her.

Fisherman808
09-18-11, 00:22
Stopped in and had a nice visit (talk) with mama. She says there are a couple new K girls arriving Monday and Jackie (popular at Sakura Rycoft) will be returning next Friday. I know there are a lot of you jackie fans out there. She is a sweetheart and very easy on the eyes.

Harry5142
09-18-11, 01:18

- still smokin'Tasha at the joint formerly known as Pink (on Atkinson) has her own vibrator and will bring it out if you ask. Maya also at the same place has a dildo that she will use at your request. Both a pretty, have nice bodies, give good service and great fucks.

Mauka
09-18-11, 01:56
Tasha at the joint formerly known as Pink (on Atkinson) has her own vibrator and will bring it out if you ask. Maya also at the same place has a dildo that she will use at your request. Both a pretty, have nice bodies, give good service and great fucks.Where is Tasha now? Also, at Pink, is that young local girl still working there?

NoStranger
09-18-11, 02:02
Got stood up by Leila yesterday afternoon (see BP section) so went cruising. Usually plan B does not work out so well. Called 7, Ivy told me Joann & Jun were there. I had just seen Joann the week before so decided to stop by Ginza to see what it was like. MS asked where I had been before and then brought Yoyo by who ask the same. A few times in the past I have been mistaken for LE, which I just consider part of the deal, no hard feelings. Yoyo got OK with me and we proceeded. She has a nice smile and a tight butt, which I like, but no TS or DATY because it was my first time at Ginza. Should have gone to 7. Yoyo rushed me a bit and overall just did not do it for me. Glad Jangle had a better experience. I am not a young guy any more and really can't blame a younger woman for not being excited to be with me. Some of them just hide it better.

Ginza is OK inside. Not plush, not exotic, not special (for me) , just another AMP. MS did say they would have 8 girls on Monday daytime (!) for their grand opening. Standard damage ($.5 + $1. 5) , would not repeat. At least with Yoyo.

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 03:30
Actually, Marie at Ichiban will bring out her toys if you know her well.Yes, Marie has brought them out for me to use on her in the past.

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 03:32
Tasha at the joint formerly known as Pink (on Atkinson) has her own vibrator and will bring it out if you ask. Maya also at the same place has a dildo that she will use at your request. Both a pretty, have nice bodies, give good service and great fucks.Thanks for the info. But what I was more asking is if one of you has ever brought a vibrator to use on the girl? I remember a couple mongers referring to bringing them to kb's but I don't remember the specifics.

Blade82
09-18-11, 03:48
Actually, Marie at Ichiban will bring out her toys if you know her well.Since she came back, she says she won't bring them out anymore because of this forum.

V Rider
09-19-11, 04:09
This is a well documented fact! Where you been? Funny thing is majority of the girls there suck compRed to next door. Doesn't she know we used to pay 105 for 30 mins of great service just a few months ago?Missed it, Oldie81. Different point altogether. LOL.

V Rider

Jumbo747
09-19-11, 18:32
Had a session with Yoko. Japanese, about 5'2".100 lbs. Looks like around 35 years old. Fake C's. Decent massage, BBBJ with good suction. CG, RCG, finished with MISH. BBFS. Friendly and no rush. Spent full hour. Will definitely repeat. On the way out saw a tall young girl with long blonde hair about 25 years old, dark skin. Asked mama and she told me that's a new girl call Coco. Will like to try her next time. Usual damage.

King Cobrack
09-19-11, 20:55
On the way out saw a tall young girl with long blonde hair about 25 years old, dark skin. Asked mama and she told me that's a new girl call Coco. Will like to try her next time. Usual damage.

[/QUOTE]Is she Asian with long blonde hair or is she a White provider with long blonde hair? KC

Jumbo747
09-19-11, 21:04
On the way out saw a tall young girl with long blonde hair about 25 years old, dark skin. Asked mama and she told me that's a new girl call Coco. Will like to try her next time. Usual damage.Is she Asian with long blonde hair or is she a White provider with long blonde hair? KC[/QUOTE]

Bowah57
09-20-11, 02:09
Stopped by 1:30 pm and tried out Naomi. Very sexy around 25, petite with a's. L / 7. 5 + S / 8 A / 9. Ones of better BJ and like I said, she is very sexy. I'd almost blew from watching her info the mirror while she was doing the deed. DATY and little FIV then she CG me like a F# kn maniac. Had to stopped foro a min oro 2nd or else I'd spill the beans. Switched toda K9 but JR was tired. She jumped away and started to HJ Jr. Like the hoes you see info a pron vídeo. That was a good 10 min. I finally came when she stood over my face and sat on it. I'd would be back for sure. .50 +$.5

Bowah57
09-20-11, 02:18
When I was leaving, saw a sexy 5'6" full tan was long bleached hairless sitting on the couch with man made D's with a pink bikini top. Asked the girl who that was. Naomi said that's the Mama. L / 9. The way she dressed looked like she woking. I never like her see me getting a boner. I will comer back next day and ask for mama.

Mavrick7
09-20-11, 02:23
Guys,

Been trolling the AMPs and wanted to get a back rub, and ding-ding tug, so visited Kison. MS Chanel allowed a quick line up with all hands on dick. Bebe and Yuki was busy with some lucky dudes. Three girls available: Gina and two other unattractive girls, selected Gina.

L7. Older MILF type, about 45+ years old, fair skin, short brown hair, thin face, attractive, sophisticated and sexy. Gina was about 5'2" tall, about 115 lbs, with sasaggy B cup bolt ons with long nipples. Shaven pussy with a triangle landing patch of pubs. She has an athletic body, very similar to Monica.

They apparently are friends, maybe work out partners.

A9. Great customer service, tries very hard to make you feel comfortable. She is respectful, wipes your feet, does whatever you ask. Requested a little more

Rim action, and she went back and nearly sucked the lunch out of my Ass!

S8. Gina is very sexy, lots of kissing DFK and loves to have her pussy eaten. I spent a great time of time DATY to O, couple of times. Stopped to get some BBJ, nut licking, rim, ass eating. Then she jumps into 69 for more pussy eating.

She insisted on covered Miss and I pounded that tight pussy until we both exploded.

Pulled off the cover and seemed amazed at the volume! I am kinda worried as she tied it up and explained that she wanted to keep a trophy. WTF?

I guess she sees a lot of cock and cum everyday, but claimed that it was the biggest load she had seen.

5 + $.5.

Mav

Smokin Gun
09-20-11, 03:14
Well I decided to take another chance and check out VIP despite it's "wham! Bam! Thank you man!" attitude. Mamasan, who I have known for a looong time, says "I will bring you very pretty girl. Nice girl. Good service." I thought it be worth the look even though that is mamasan's standard line worldwide. In steps in Sophia and she is pretty hot for someone that just woke up and didn't have makeup on. K-girl. 5'-3".115 lb, nice shape, manmade see's, trimmed, fair skin, Chanel No. 5. Off to the ts, where she washed me quick (note bad sign no. 1). Then to the room where she did a quick fingertip massage and then asked for the $.5 upfront because she didn't know me (note bad sign no. 2). Then onto the play where she allowed 10 seconds of DATY, no fov / fiv, no fia / foa, no tit licking / sucking (note bad sign no. 3). Then onto cg, rcg, mish, ds where I ended up cumming in the condom while in ds since she didn't allow body shots (note bad sign no. 4). The hard lesson which I know already and should of done today if the right head was thinking is that I should have stopped at bad sign no. 2 and either walked or requested somebody else. Unfortunately I was distracted by her hot bod and didn't make the right decision money-wise. But at least she was hot!

-still smokin'

Crouchingtiger
09-20-11, 04:01
Guys,

Been trolling the AMPs and wanted to get a back rub, and ding-ding tug, so visited Kison. MS Chanel allowed a quick line up with all hands on dick. Bebe and Yuki was busy with some lucky dudes. Three girls available: Gina and two other unattractive girls, selected Gina.

L7. Older MILF type, about 45+ years old, fair skin, short brown hair, thin face, attractive, sophisticated and sexy. Gina was about 5'2" tall, about 115 lbs, with sasaggy B cup bolt ons with long nipples. Shaven pussy with a triangle landing patch of pubs. She has an athletic body, very similar to Monica.

They apparently are friends, maybe work out partners.

A9. Great customer service, tries very hard to make you feel comfortable. She is respectful, wipes your feet, does whatever you ask. Requested a little more

Rim action, and she went back and nearly sucked the lunch out of my Ass!

S8. Gina is very sexy, lots of kissing DFK and loves to have her pussy eaten. I spent a great time of time DATY to O, couple of times. Stopped to get some BBJ, nut licking, rim, ass eating. Then she jumps into 69 for more pussy eating.

She insisted on covered Miss and I pounded that tight pussy until we both exploded.

Pulled off the cover and seemed amazed at the volume! I am kinda worried as she tied it up and explained that she wanted to keep a trophy. WTF?

I guess she sees a lot of cock and cum everyday, but claimed that it was the biggest load she had seen.

5 + $.5.

MavWasn't there supposed to be a Yoko and Coco? Were they the other 2? If so, you saying they ugly or were these two off? Man keeping your stuff, I don't know, maybe she selling them to a sperm bank for money and one day going get little Mav7's running around looking like you when you are old and grey in the wheel chair you going see them and say WTF? Hahaha!

Crouchingtiger
09-20-11, 04:11
Is she Asian with long blonde hair or is she a White provider with long blonde hair? KC[/QUOTE]Hmmm, stopped going to Kison but now the news of Yoko and Coco. I try to keep to just a couple of favorite girls so I don't go broke, BUT THEY KEEP SUCKING ME BACK IN! Damn this forum, damn you all to hell. Excuse me, I will now go to see a favorite and relieve myself with multiple pops.

Hypo Luxa
09-20-11, 04:25
I am kinda worried as she tied it up and explained that she wanted to keep a trophy. WTF?Dude, that is YOUR DNA! I would never leave that behind. There's no telling what she could do with it. Not that she would, but still. Maaaan!

V Rider
09-20-11, 05:31
Tough one for you guys. Who's ass is this?

LOL.

V Rider.

Spyda
09-20-11, 05:33

I guess she sees a lot of cock and cum everyday, but claimed that it was the biggest load she had seen.She did the same exact thing with me. She even sucked on the cover after she tied the end. I also found out she did the same same with my friend. Must be her thing to make herself look and sound kinky and also boost a guys ego by saying you shot a huge load.

Ocolumbo
09-20-11, 05:43
With Jackie on vacation and Michelle sleeping mid morning, mama sent in new girl. Sylvia. Korean, mid-20s, hardbodied, all body tan, pretty face, medium height, work done on chest. All in all, as good looking and well proportioned as any provider I have been with, reminds me of Channel at 7 and Julie at Ichiban.

Recent arrival at VIP. Been there just for days. Friendly and chatty, not shy or reserved. TS. No hesitation in washing me, including my ass. Should I anticipate a good time with abandon and no inhibition, even if I am usually no more demanding than DATY?

Back in room. Asked for tips upfront. Not too happy, but gave in to her insistence. Her package is just too appealing to pass up now. Took a blue bill but it is not working too good. Know that reservoir not too full either. Not a good combination. May not get as hard as I want and may have trouble coming.

On my stomach. Quick massage and foreplay. Flipped me over. Covered BJ. Allowed DATY. Time for mish. Here we go. What is this? She is locking my left leg with her right? One of her hands is playing with my sac but the other is either playing with herself or blocking me from full penetration? And what is this? She wants me to come down closer on top of her? How am I going to prop myself up? On my elbows? Not comfortable and not working either. Switched to doggie. Again, locked one of my legs with one of hers. And she wants my right hand to grab her hip and not her waist? And here is one of her hands playing with my sac when it is more distracting than stimulating. And I am not pumping and moving well enough behind her? Her leg locked me in and I can barely move. Fuck! Ok, one more try. Standing mish. What could go wrong? How about her legs catching my waist in a vice grip. Get off me! This is not working. I cannot get into any kind of rhythm or comfort. Feels more like hard work than fun.

Try mish one more time. This time she presses her thighs together and I am getting more friction. But I am not as hard as I want to be and cannot come. Let us try squat cowgirl. Usually if nothing else works this would. And it might have but she is tired and easily winded (apparently I was the end of a very, very long shift for her).

Time to quit and call it a day. Been a long time since I had to finish with a hand job and I did not want one. She wanted to give it a try so I said ok. Finally, something works right. Her timing and technique were impeccable and I blew what little I could. It was the best hand job I have ever had.

Hot towel. Cleaned up together in the shower. Dressed up to leave. I said I had good time with her. Because she was a feast for my eyes if nothing else. She said see you next time. I do not know. I don't think so. Not one who has rules and restrictions on what cannot be done, but kind of too bossy and controlling in the sack. Maybe if I had a raging boner with the blue pill on a really empty stomach then I may think about seconds with her. Example of the best looking ones may not be the most fun to be with.

Can't wait for Jackie to come back. Michelle has been a good substitute. They have just the right combination of looks, service and attitude for the best time.

IVV

Oldie81
09-20-11, 05:49

LOL.

V Rider.

146149Don't know but I like try!

KidRobot
09-20-11, 06:56
I'm curious, is the new girl Coco at Kison the same Coco from 7?

KidRobot
09-20-11, 07:06
I'm curious, is the new girl Coco at Kison the same Coco from 7?

Amptor
09-20-11, 11:01
Is Apple (tiny thai girl) still working at Rosemarri. Its been almost two years since I was last in Hawaii. Wondering if she is still there. Or where she might be. I am heading back with my GF. But would love to run over for a quick fuck should I get a chance to escape my girl for an hr or two.

If not, any recommendations for a 5' (or less) tiny chick that loves to fuck?

Thanks!

Mavrick7
09-20-11, 12:11
With Jackie on vacation and Michelle sleeping mid morning, mama sent in new girl. Sylvia. Korean, mid-20s, hardbodied, all body tan, pretty face, medium height, work done on chest. All in all, as good looking and well proportioned as any provider I have been with, reminds me of Channel at 7 and Julie at Ichiban.

Recent arrival at VIP. Been there just for days. Friendly and chatty, not shy or reserved. TS. No hesitation in washing me, including my ass. Should I anticipate a good time with abandon and no inhibition, even if I am usually no more demanding than DATY?

Back in room. Asked for tips upfront. Not too happy, but gave in to her insistence. Her package is just too appealing to pass up now. Took a blue bill but it is not working too good. Know that reservoir not too full either. Not a good combination. May not get as hard as I want and may have trouble coming.

On my stomach. Quick massage and foreplay. Flipped me over. Covered BJ. Allowed DATY. Time for mish. Here we go. What is this? She is locking my left leg with her right? One of her hands is playing with my sac but the other is either playing with herself or blocking me from full penetration? And what is this? She wants me to come down closer on top of her? How am I going to prop myself up? On my elbows? Not comfortable and not working either. Switched to doggie. Again, locked one of my legs with one of hers. And she wants my right hand to grab her hip and not her waist? And here is one of her hands playing with my sac when it is more distracting than stimulating. And I am not pumping and moving well enough behind her? Her leg locked me in and I can barely move. Fuck! Ok, one more try. Standing mish. What could go wrong? How about her legs catching my waist in a vice grip. Get off me! This is not working. I cannot get into any kind of rhythm or comfort. Feels more like hard work than fun.

Try mish one more time. This time she presses her thighs together and I am getting more friction. But I am not as hard as I want to be and cannot come. Let us try squat cowgirl. Usually if nothing else works this would. And it might have but she is tired and easily winded (apparently I was the end of a very, very long shift for her).

Time to quit and call it a day. Been a long time since I had to finish with a hand job and I did not want one. She wanted to give it a try so I said ok. Finally, something works right. Her timing and technique were impeccable and I blew what little I could. It was the best hand job I have ever had.

Hot towel. Cleaned up together in the shower. Dressed up to leave. I said I had good time with her. Because she was a feast for my eyes if nothing else. She said see you next time. I do not know. I don't think so. Not one who has rules and restrictions on what cannot be done, but kind of too bossy and controlling in the sack. Maybe if I had a raging boner with the blue pill on a really empty stomach then I may think about seconds with her. Example of the best looking ones may not be the most fun to be with.

Can't wait for Jackie to come back. Michelle has been a good substitute. They have just the right combination of looks, service and attitude for the best time.

IVVBro,

Nice report and tempting to read about this hot young chick. She was afraid that you would stretch out that new, young pussy. I hate that shit and don't like

Girls that play games and block your "pussy attack". It doesn't matter if they are white, Korean, or black the girls at VIP are spoiled and bad news.

I would also like to share that good providers, like white Julie from P10 went sour once at VIP.

Mav

Mavrick7
09-20-11, 12:15
Wasn't there supposed to be a Yoko and Coco? Were they the other 2? If so, you saying they ugly or were these two off? Man keeping your stuff, I don't know, maybe she selling them to a sperm bank for money and one day going get little Mav7's running around looking like you when you are old and grey in the wheel chair you going see them and say WTF? Hahaha!Brother Crouchingtiger,

I don't remember their names, but it wasn't Yoko and Coco. I think that Yoko was out and Coco and Bebe were with someone else. Was that you? I heard

Someone in the other room banging the shit out of her.

The other two girls weren't memorable at all. I didn't pay any attention to them.

Fuckin sperm bank has got me worried. If you see a bunch of good looking perverted little kids grabbing the teacher's ass, I should claim some responsibility!

Mav

V Rider
09-20-11, 14:02
Is Apple (tiny thai girl) still working at Rosemarri. Its been almost two years since I was last in Hawaii. Wondering if she is still there. Or where she might be. I am heading back with my GF. But would love to run over for a quick fuck should I get a chance to escape my girl for an hr or two.

If not, any recommendations for a 5' (or less) tiny chick that loves to fuck?

Thanks!Apple is still there. Hair is straight, shoulder length and looking good!

Be safe,

V Rider

Jbravo
09-20-11, 14:33
Yo,

Would love some of that. Who? Where?

Horny dudes want to know.

Jb

LOL.

V Rider

Cheehoo808
09-20-11, 16:36
Anybody tried this girl yet? She's 5'9", Korean and body of a model. Natural cees, long legs, perfect tanned skin, body would rate a 9 but face would rate maybe a 7. 5. Started off by saying that she was from VIP and that gave me the red flag. I guess she tried to prove me wrong but her service was really good. Started with TS and then off to the room for a half ass massage. Told her to take off her clothes then she jumped on for CBJ. Allowed DATY and DATO. One of the most perfect pussys I have ever seen, completely shaven and no stubble at all. After she jumped on reversed CG and what a beautiful site to be seen. Switched to CG then mish and then DS. Girl could take a pounding and then ended with standing mish. No rush at all. Everything covered, I don't know if BBBJ is on the menu but I didn't ask. Standard house and tip. The ward 3-plex excluding Rappongi because I didn't try it yet, is becoming my favorite place.

Secret Agent
09-20-11, 17:07
Anybody tried this girl yet? She's 5'9", Korean and body of a model. Natural cees, long legs, perfect tanned skin, body would rate a 9 but face would rate maybe a 7. 5. Started off by saying that she was from VIP and that gave me the red flag. I guess she tried to prove me wrong but her service was really good. Started with TS and then off to the room for a half ass massage. Told her to take off her clothes then she jumped on for CBJ. Allowed DATY and DATO. One of the most perfect pussys I have ever seen, completely shaven and no stubble at all. After she jumped on reversed CG and what a beautiful site to be seen. Switched to CG then mish and then DS. Girl could take a pounding and then ended with standing mish. No rush at all. Everything covered, I don't know if BBBJ is on the menu but I didn't ask. Standard house and tip. The ward 3-plex excluding Rappongi because I didn't try it yet, is becoming my favorite place.Yup some have said she is Suzy from nirvana, who I have tried and there are some reviews of her under that name as well. I haven't been with her at GQ yet.

Uki Eater
09-20-11, 18:08
I don't remember their names, but it wasn't Yoko and Coco. I think that Yoko was out and Coco and Bebe were with someone else.Looks like Chanel is bringing in more girls to compensate for Monica leaving. Unless the other girls at Kison left, looks like there's now Gina, Yumi, Candy, Yuki, Yoko, BeBe and Coco. Yuki is the same Yuki from before, she just came back. She gives a pretty good massage compared to the other girls I seen at Kison. BeBe I think is the same BeBe that came back also. Mama said she's on vacation but, just Crusin saw her at CHM. What the hell? Hehe. I was thinking if Coco is the same Coco that left with Ai but, mama saying new girl Coco. So, it must be a new Coco. Geez, use a different name. It's driving us mongers nuts! Hehe. But, I know they using that as a marketing ploy. People will be like:

"Is this Coco from CHM?"

"Is this Coco from Sevens?"

The curiosity will force you to go and find out.

V Rider
09-20-11, 18:46

LOL.

V Rider.

146149My apologies to all respected mongers. This ass cannot be bought as it is retired. Hope no one gets upset. Wasn't trying to be a dick, just thought it would be fun if anyone could recognize the ass as she was VERY popular. (think kegels and 5' tall. Those of you who did sample will immediately know who it is) Took the pic several months ago when I visited.

BTW, she did get her boob job. Package is now complete.

Peace.

V Rider

Doc Wayne
09-20-11, 19:04
Looks like Chanel is bringing in more girls to compensate for Monica leaving. Unless the other girls at Kison left, looks like there's now Gina, Yumi, Candy, Yuki, Yoko, BeBe and Coco. Yuki is the same Yuki from before, she just came back. She gives a pretty good massage compared to the other girls I seen at Kison. BeBe I think is the same BeBe that came back also. Mama said she's on vacation but, just Crusin saw her at CHM. What the hell? Hehe. I was thinking if Coco is the same Coco that left with Ai but, mama saying new girl Coco. So, it must be a new Coco. Geez, use a different name. It's driving us mongers nuts! Hehe. But, I know they using that as a marketing ploy. People will be like:

"Is this Coco from CHM?"

The curiosity will force you to go and find out.Any other Monica out there? That might be worth a few fast and easy bucks before the mongers caught on.

Member #3994
09-20-11, 19:07
Yup some have said she is Suzy from nirvana, who I have tried and there are some reviews of her under that name as well. I haven't been with her at GQ yet.I saw her a couple of times at VIP, just as described, killer body, face just ok, but pretty good service. I did see her again once by chance at Nirvana, and I think she worked at 7 for a little while. Guess she's now at GQ. Service always covered with me, but YMMV.

Spyda
09-20-11, 23:41
I saw her a couple of times at VIP, just as described, killer body, face just ok, but pretty good service. I did see her again once by chance at Nirvana, and I think she worked at 7 for a little while. Guess she's now at GQ. Service always covered with me, but YMMV.Ivy at 7 is a completely different girl.

Kalani69
09-21-11, 00:11
Driving around town in the last week I saw an "Available" sign on Judy Massage's space. Drove by this afternoon and Top Floor has moved into Judy's old spot.Anyone know if there's a lineup? Or is it still just Tomo?

Doc Wayne
09-21-11, 00:28
Anyone else have this experience? Last week I went to Kison. Don't think all the girls were busy but mama Chanel asks me if I want to try a Japanese girl who is just visiting one of the Japanese providers (Yuki or Yoko?) and is leaving the next day but she is available to service me. Chanel said she just told her to do what bf and gf do. Against my better judgment but mostly because I was curious I said ok. In comes Jeri, I think, because her accent real strong. Big C cup naturals but the rest was below average. Okay face but a pooch in the middle. Not big but not a spinner. Started with a long massage and she moved the towel around so her hands never touched my skin. Man this did not feel like a good time. But, finally on the flip she gave a great BBBJ. It wasn't a hard sucking one, but a soft up and down that was so sensual that it almost sent me over the edge. She also did a lot of licking of the balls and the crotch area. Did I say great BBBJ. I made her keep going when she wanted to stop and fuck. Finally started the cfs. Her pussy just sucked my cock in and she clinched me real close and just humped me until her O followed by a huge O for this old guy. That was it. Led me to the shower, helped me get dressed and let me do some touchy touchy with her boobs, ass, and pussy followed by delicious dfk. Don't know if she really did leave the next day but overall I don't think she was attractive enough for me to repeat even if she did decide to try out this business. The BBBJ however would be a winner in a kb. I offered her the standard and she took it. Maybe she had several customers that night to pay for her flight home.

Lowlys One
09-21-11, 01:52
Anyone else have this experience? Last week I went to Kison. Don't think all the girls were busy but mama Chanel asks me if I want to try a Japanese girl who is just visiting one of the Japanese providers (Yuki or Yoko?) and is leaving the next day but she is available to service me. Chanel said she just told her to do what bf and gf do. Against my better judgment but mostly because I was curious I said ok. In comes Jeri, I think, because her accent real strong. Big C cup naturals but the rest was below average. Okay face but a pooch in the middle. Not big but not a spinner. Started with a long massage and she moved the towel around so her hands never touched my skin. Man this did not feel like a good time. But, finally on the flip she gave a great BBBJ. It wasn't a hard sucking one, but a soft up and down that was so sensual that it almost sent me over the edge. She also did a lot of licking of the balls and the crotch area. Did I say great BBBJ. I made her keep going when she wanted to stop and fuck. Finally started the cfs. Her pussy just sucked my cock in and she clinched me real close and just humped me until her O followed by a huge O for this old guy. That was it. Led me to the shower, helped me get dressed and let me do some touchy touchy with her boobs, ass, and pussy followed by delicious dfk. Don't know if she really did leave the next day but overall I don't think she was attractive enough for me to repeat even if she did decide to try out this business. The BBBJ however would be a winner in a kb. I offered her the standard and she took it. Maybe she had several customers that night to pay for her flight home.Hopefully she did have a few other customers that night cause if not you may have just blown your cover, unusal circumstances or situatin that may occur at an AMP you may have to seiously weigh out whether to report or not to report, what would be the gains in reporting against what would be the negatives to witholding information. I allmost always delay reports or wait for a report on someone to come out and confirm or differ, or wait until someone needs information, just trying to be helpful!

John Ross
09-21-11, 02:38
Anyone know if there's a lineup? Or is it still just Tomo?I think Tomi is just doing MS duties. There are 2 other mature women (late 30s / early 40s) working.

Searchin9
09-21-11, 03:43
Is Yuki the 'original' one from Osaka that was there a year or so ago? MS keeps reusing the popular girls names after they leave to confuse clients.

Have been looking for the Yuki that was there first. A little on the heavy side but not fat and very nice.

Looks like Chanel is bringing in more girls to compensate for Monica leaving. Unless the other girls at Kison left, looks like there's now Gina, Yumi, Candy, Yuki, Yoko, BeBe and Coco. Yuki is the same Yuki from before, she just came back. She gives a pretty good massage compared to the other girls I seen at Kison. BeBe I think is the same BeBe that came back also. Mama said she's on vacation but, just Crusin saw her at CHM. What the hell? Hehe. I was thinking if Coco is the same Coco that left with Ai but, mama saying new girl Coco. So, it must be a new Coco. Geez, use a different name. It's driving us mongers nuts! Hehe. But, I know they using that as a marketing ploy. People will be like:

"Is this Coco from CHM?"

The curiosity will force you to go and find out.

Uki Eater
09-21-11, 04:02
Is Yuki the 'original' one from Osaka that was there a year or so ago? MS keeps reusing the popular girls names after they leave to confuse clients.

Have been looking for the Yuki that was there first. A little on the heavy side but not fat and very nice.Yup. That's her. Chanel said it's the same Yuki. She came back. But, I did not physically see her to confirm if it is her. Who knows, maybe she told me that, so, I post it saying she's back, then someone who saw her before, goes down there to see Yuki and it's a different person. He leaves, jumps on his phone / computer then he writes.

"Dude, that's not the same Yuki. You made me drive down there for nothing!"

I no like you guys get piss off. But, that's what Chanel said. Same Yuki from before. I know who you referring to because I seen her before.

Cheehoo808
09-21-11, 04:51
Had her the other night. I like the thickness of her body, especially for an Asian. Face would probably rank a 6. 5 but she was super sweet. BBBJ and BBFS was on the table, but her pussy wasn't the best smelling so only DATY for a few seconds. Also her breath turned me off after a little DFK because of smoking. Would I repeat? Maybe depending on how I was feeling that day.

Seenum
09-21-11, 10:02
My apologies to all respected mongers. This ass cannot be bought as it is retired. Hope no one gets upset. Wasn't trying to be a dick, just thought it would be fun if anyone could recognize the ass as she was VERY popular. (think kegels and 5' tall. Those of you who did sample will immediately know who it is) Took the pic several months ago when I visited.

BTW, she did get her boob job. Package is now complete.

Peace.

V RiderI think I know you are talking about, where did you visit her? She left in late December right?
She's a very nice woman very sweet too.

Kurocha
09-21-11, 10:52
Had her the other night. I like the thickness of her body, especially for an Asian. Face would probably rank a 6. 5 but she was super sweet. BBBJ and BBFS was on the table, but her pussy wasn't the best smelling so only DATY for a few seconds. Also her breath turned me off after a little DFK because of smoking. Would I repeat? Maybe depending on how I was feeling that day.So a couple of weeks ago, I went to Kison and Chanel recommended for me to see Yuki (?). Now I am not sure if she said Yuki, Yumi or Yuri. Anyway, the girl that Cheehoo808 is describing here is her. Very nice, sweet, the thing though, is this provider Yuki (?) can hardly speak English (that is why I am not really sure what her name really is). Was raised in China around Koreans so can speak both languages. I didn't make any association with her being Japanese in any way. Like someone mentioned before, I wish Chanel would assign different names to the girls that have been used in the recent past.

Cheehoo808
09-21-11, 12:33
So a couple of weeks ago, I went to Kison and Chanel recommended for me to see Yuki (?). Now I am not sure if she said Yuki, Yumi or Yuri. Anyway, the girl that Cheehoo808 is describing here is her. Very nice, sweet, the thing though, is this provider Yuki (?) can hardly speak English (that is why I am not really sure what her name really is). Was raised in China around Koreans so can speak both languages. I didn't make any association with her being Japanese in any way. Like someone mentioned before, I wish Chanel would assign different names to the girls that have been used in the recent past.No the girl you saw was Yumi not Yuki. Yumi is older and of Chinese and Korean descent. Yuki is Japanese as I was conversing with her in the little Japanese that I know.

Kekehawaii
09-21-11, 15:17

Playboy54.Got to see Viven last night. Just as everyone described. BBBJ, DATY (she loved it) , but then CBJ before hopping on. Cute girl. Would repeat, even though I neva get one TS.

But don't you guys think she has a slight resemblance to Tammy Mori? Maybe there is some chat on this already and old news. But when I was banging her mish, I swear my KHON Morning News fantasy was coming true.

Kalani69
09-21-11, 16:38
No the girl you saw was Yumi not Yuki. Yumi is older and of Chinese and Korean descent. Yuki is Japanese as I was conversing with her in the little Japanese that I know.Yumi has been at Kison since the spring. Her menu includes all bb. If you're lucky, and she's in the mood, cip is also available. I only saw Yuki once, on my first visit to Kison. Without pictures, description of both girls could be similar. But I didn't get BBFS from Yuki. Could be just a first time thing. Yuki left and returned. Both are pleasant and friendly. Neither is drop dead beautiful. Looks are more like the gf next door type. Bodies are not tight and lean like Monica.

Member #3994
09-21-11, 18:16
Got to see Viven last night. Just as everyone described. BBBJ, DATY (she loved it) , but then CBJ before hopping on. Cute girl. Would repeat, even though I neva get one TS.

But don't you guys think she has a slight resemblance to Tammy Mori? Maybe there is some chat on this already and old news. But when I was banging her mish, I swear my KHON Morning News fantasy was coming true.May have to go partake this weekend, I have my free visit coming up!

Kglvr
09-21-11, 21:38
In may at RM had a Thai girl, she was 24 5ft 100lbs dark skin very hyper and talkative shaved pussy sucked like a champ but her trademark move was when doing cg and rcg, she would move her arms really fast like she was jogging as she bounced up and down. I can't remember her name and would like a repeat.

Kalani69
09-21-11, 23:01
Hopefully she did have a few other customers that night cause if not you may have just blown your cover, unusal circumstances or situatin that may occur at an AMP you may have to seiously weigh out whether to report or not to report, what would be the gains in reporting against what would be the negatives to witholding information. I allmost always delay reports or wait for a report on someone to come out and confirm or differ, or wait until someone needs information, just trying to be helpful!Actually, his cover would've been blown. Potentially. To only Chanel. Assuming, of course, no one else saw him there then, and he didn't tell anyone else who is a member of this forum. No prob Doc, I like hearing about the outside-the-box experiences in the AMPs. Next time I go Kison I'll ask if the amateur decided to stay and become a pro.

Mauka
09-22-11, 01:11
Got to see Viven last night. Just as everyone described. BBBJ, DATY (she loved it) , but then CBJ before hopping on. Cute girl. Would repeat, even though I neva get one TS.

But don't you guys think she has a slight resemblance to Tammy Mori? Maybe there is some chat on this already and old news. But when I was banging her mish, I swear my KHON Morning News fantasy was coming true.Went to Pink. There were three girls dressed in white bikinis. All very nice but I took the busty one named Hana. Looked nice but performance was not great. Could not take the pounding and tuckered out after 30 minutes of pounding. Sad. Should have seen Amy at Cache bar like I planned.

Lowlys One
09-22-11, 02:49
In may at RM had a Thai girl, she was 24 5ft 100lbs dark skin very hyper and talkative shaved pussy sucked like a champ but her trademark move was when doing cg and rcg, she would move her arms really fast like she was jogging as she bounced up and down. I can't remember her name and would like a repeat.Maybe Apple but she prolly only 4'10"-11", and 85-90 #'s and early- mid 30's by now, but looks younger and cg-rcg, she can go cause she got some strong quads!

Jbravo
09-22-11, 04:27
Yo,

Same shit for me too. She got some nice natural boobies, and that's about it. Other hoes were busy. Should have walked.

Lose money. Stay away from that hoe.

Jb

Went to Pink. There were three girls dressed in white bikinis. All very nice but I took the busty one named Hana. Looked nice but performance was not great. Could not take the pounding and tuckered out after 30 minutes of pounding. Sad. Should have seen Amy at Cache bar like I planned.

Bukake King
09-22-11, 08:05
Had my regular visit with Pam, Thai girls at CC#2404. Cute Thai girls with tits to die for. She says she's a C, but I think those nice round and natural boobs are Dz. Very friendly and fun provider that really works hard to please. Didn't pay too much attention on the massage, just wanted to get her naked and start sucking on those huge all naturells. Went on to my regular deeds. A lot of sucking, than worked my way down for some DATY. She likes that. Then went for some 69 with some BBBJ. Couldn't take it anymore so slipped on the cover and went into CG, RCG, than finished in doggie. She wiped me up, and finished with a little massage. Was really nice. Usual damage, $.5 house, $1. 5 to Pam.

After finished, saw Chanel, who is also very nice. Had her the last time. Then saw Jeni as Mama Coco introduced. Very nice Korean with slim body. Coco said she does very good massage. Will have to try her next.

Buka

Paco Love
09-22-11, 13:18
Called Kison to schedule some time with Gina an was told that Gina will be on vacation Thursday and Friday. Should be back by this weekend, but you should call ahead to be safe.

RadioHazard
09-22-11, 14:36
Stopped by Seven last week. I must have picked a bad time cause it looked super busy only Yuri & New girl Jun on the seats. Joann was there but I would have had to wait.

Went with June. She is korean probably early 30s but looks young. No tan. Black hair. Braces. Big tits at least a C on a small tiny kinda boney frame. Her tits are the type that spread apart to far. Any she was super friendly and cool. She looks like she could be Chinese or maybe viet.

No FIV, DFK, CBJ was very short and she jumped on for ACG. Took a pounding and switched position as much as I wanted. She had a nice attitude but her service for some reason never did it for me.

Look 8 probably cuter if she did not have the braces and smiled more.

Attitude: 9

Service: 7 Physically just did not click.

Not sure if I would repeat. Kinda miss Cindy she gone. Channel on vacation too. Seems like I have a thing for girls without a tan these days.

Still wondering if the short homely looking Mama at Seven is on the menu? She not as hot as most of the girls but I am curious.

Also Facially what local celeb hottie do you think Chanel Kinda looks like?

RadioHazard
09-22-11, 14:39

LOL.

V Rider.

146149Look like a typical Korean ass. But do tell us?

Crappy22
09-22-11, 14:41
Ok so ya I'll probably get ragged on but what can I say, I was crazy horny that day. This humid heat got me going crazy I guess.

But yea a couple weeks ago I went to PC relaxation because it was convenient and just wanted to bury my bone. It was my first time there tho and probably my last unless new girls are reported. But I get there and got rushed into a room, not even offered a shower or anything. I thought the person showing me to the room was ms but apparently it was the girl giving me my massage. Didn't even get to see the other girls. I think the girls name was yumi or yuri something along those lines. Looked to be late 30's early 40's korean kinda chunky. I didn't like how she wasn't very soft, like homegirl just got done working the fields or something. Massage was decent I only enjoyed it because I was all hot from driving outside. On the flip she asks what do I want asked for FS. Started with some CBJ, into some DATY, mish, popped in k9. Wanted to do cg but she was like no. WTF? I as just irritated and wanted to pop and leave. Probably won't repeat and shouldn't even have went after reading all the posts on here. But I guess I like to make my own mistakes. L / a/s 5/5/5 damage. 50 to the house and $.50 to the girl.

HawaiiHorndog
09-22-11, 14:52
Read about Lisa who works at Golden Butterfly (located right outside the front door of Crystal Healing Massage) and called to make an appointment. Appointment was for 3pm. When I arrived, Lisa greeted me at the door. She is F$% hot. Lisa is Korean, about 4" 10" tall, mid 40's with a body that would make ANY woman envious, and make ANY guy go nuts. She has one of the most awesome bodies ever seen! OK details. She has enhanced C-D's, kinda firm, but great eye candy, nice pink perky nipples, very flat stomach, muscular body that is unbelivebly tight and toned, small waist that leads down to a killer ass, a trimmed front lawn, attractive face, and a SUPER tight, clean tasting and smelling love hole. She give a decent massage, which almost was all she was going to provide me with, because she thought for sure I was LE. She says all the girls are scared, uptight and super careful right now, because there have been quite a few busts lately. I personally haven't heard of that many. Anyway, sensing that she was worried, I tried to convince her that I wasn't LE. I finally ended up playfully hugging her and making her lay down next to me. That did the trick and made her relax and laugh. Did I already mention she's HOT. The fun started immediately from this point. She took of her short dress and kneeled down to give a great BBBJ with DT, while letting your hands and mouth roam anywhere you want. This girl can PERFORM, bracing up against the walls and posing in all sorts pornstar type positions. The toughest part of being serivced by her, is trying not to bust a nut too quick. We did multiple positions, and she looked and felt awesome in all. Ended up in mish, with her hands above her head, braced up against the wall, and legs up in the air. FS was covered, but because she was so super tight, it was still fn fantastic. She cleaned me up with the hot towels, and layed down next to me and continued with more light massage and touching. After a few minutes of talking, she offers a second pop, and proceeds with another BBBJ and great HJ. This girl has a bubbly personality and great service that is sure to leave you with smile that goes from ear to ear. And mental images of that smoking hot body will be burned into your brain forever! She says that she is leaving on Sunday to go back to the mainland, but will be back in about a month. She said that she comes and goes every couple of months. She also mentioned that she has gone by the name CherryatCHM in the past. Friday will be her last night working for this trip. L10+ A10+ S10+ Will see this girl many more times! Number at Golden Butterfly is 292-9930.

Jbravo
09-22-11, 15:16
Yo,

Is the Channel still at 7? Who's still there?

I hear some went to that place on Queen St.

Jb

Hawaiisan
09-22-11, 15:28
Was feeling horny the other day so went to PT in search of Sindi. MS said she not available so I told her I want a young asain. In walks Jenny and I'm like WTF cause she is like late 30's at best. A plastic surgeon made some money off of her as she has fake tits and looks like a lot of work done on the face as well. She's ok but she had that stink Korean breath like she was eating all that Korean food. Don't these girls realize the food stinks, so their breath stinks too? Well BJ, CG, mish than finished in DS. Will not repeat and standard rates.

Alohaoe
09-22-11, 20:42
All you Michelle fans she's off work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday resting her Kitty Cat.

Happy Mongering

Hawaiian007
09-22-11, 21:37
Look like a typical Korean ass. But do tell us?I really don't have an answer BUT. I think you stumbled on a great new game for us mongers! See if we can take pixs and upload them on the USG board and see if the fellow mongers can "Name that Ass".

Like it already!

Be safe fellow mongers.

Member #5092
09-22-11, 22:50
Was feeling horny the other day so went to PT in search of Sindi. MS said she not available so I told her I want a young asain. In walks Jenny and I'm like WTF cause she is like late 30's at best. A plastic surgeon made some money off of her as she has fake tits and looks like a lot of work done on the face as well. She's ok but she had that stink Korean breath like she was eating all that Korean food. Don't these girls realize the food stinks, so their breath shetinks too? Well BJ, CG, mish than finished in DS. Will not repeat and standard rates.My theory on this topic, the girls that don't like to be DFK have the kimchee breath so you won't try. The girls that brush their teeth at the start of every session like DFK. Just my 2 cents.

V Rider
09-22-11, 23:13
I really don't have an answer BUT. I think you stumbled on a great new game for us mongers! See if we can take pixs and upload them on the USG board and see if the fellow mongers can "Name that Ass".

Like it already!

Be safe fellow mongers.

007Posted all in fun with the same idea you mentioned. I was just hoping no one would get upset as she is not available anymore.

V Rider

Jangle Leg
09-23-11, 00:40
Got stood up by Leila yesterday afternoon (see BP section) so went cruising. Usually plan B does not work out so well. Called 7, Ivy told me Joann & Jun were there. I had just seen Joann the week before so decided to stop by Ginza to see what it was like. MS asked where I had been before and then brought Yoyo by who ask the same. A few times in the past I have been mistaken for LE, which I just consider part of the deal, no hard feelings. Yoyo got OK with me and we proceeded. She has a nice smile and a tight butt, which I like, but no TS or DATY because it was my first time at Ginza. Should have gone to 7. Yoyo rushed me a bit and overall just did not do it for me. Glad Jangle had a better experience. I am not a young guy any more and really can't blame a younger woman for not being excited to be with me. Some of them just hide it better.

Ginza is OK inside. Not plush, not exotic, not special (for me) , just another AMP. MS did say they would have 8 girls on Monday daytime (!) for their grand opening. Standard damage ($.5 + $1. 5) , would not repeat. At least with Yoyo.Went to Ginza again my new favorite spot (discreet) you can park at Sports Authority and walk over. Sorry you had a bad experience I went there last night saw couple of new girls. I wanted to try the local girl but she was with someone already and I hate waiting. In came a girl named Cookie where do these girls get their names? Anyways nice petite K-girl very young looked like 25 at the most. I got a great TS cause I'm a VIP now. Didn't look at her to good til I flipped over but all I can say is I'm glad I'm impatient coulda sworn I saw her on some asian porn I was watching. I was ready before we even got in the room she dried me off then left the room. Came back in with a nice lingerie on than started light massage but couldn't wait and flipped over and told her I didn't need a massage. So she started with the kisses all over the body even gave the twins some attention and into CBJ as she was doing the deed I couldn't help but watch and turned me on more when she looked back at me while doing it my favorite! Then we went into cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie I switched positions everytime I was ready to blow to make the experience longer. I was so tired out I couldn't finish the deed so asked for HJ. Light massage after and wash up. L=10 S=10 A=10 before I left saw another new girl mama said she was Koren but she looks Chinese Ima try her next time. BTW. Mama said more girls flying in Friday and then more on Monday! I'm going to go broke before the month is up!

Datyb
09-23-11, 03:56
My theory on this topic, the girls that don't like to be DFK have the kimchee breath so you won't try. The girls that brush their teeth at the start of every session like DFK. Just my 2 cents.Brushing the teeth will do nothing to reduce kimchee breath. The smell comes mostly from the garlic in the kimchee and is excreted thru the lungs.

Db.

Panda Bike
09-23-11, 04:38
This review is spot on. I had the pleasure of banging Lisa yesterday. BBBJ & BBFSCIP She was a little pissed about the CIP part but oh well. Would repeat.Hey, #1971 how does Lisa compair to Monica and Mimi at Pine Tree. If better I'll give her a try before she goes on vacation.

Thanks

Kglvr
09-23-11, 04:53
Paid a visit to Aloha Tlc for a change of pace. Nice place, if you can find parking in the back (very limited esp. Daytime) go through the back door open the door to the stairway, very discreat that way. The place is very clean, wooden floors nice rooms with large low bed and basin in the room. Shower room also very clean, made me feel like I was in someone's home instead of an AMP. Mamasan also extremely nice never came to tell time up. Left it up to the girl on my visit YMMV. Girls there are in their 30"s and thick with pooch. The girl I had was Sunny, white skin and ass nice, large, round and soft good feel during doggie pounding."English no good" so just took control, all covered, CBJ excellant. During clit liking had her snorting and bucking like a mare in heat. Also very good massage but I cut it short as I was not there for that. Won't repeat only because girls there not to my visual expectations.

Bowah57
09-23-11, 05:15
I was just wondering if the seniors mongers could give me a little help with how much to tip the MaMa San. I just thought if the service is just as good as the average providers. I usually tip the provider $.5. But considering this is the MaMa San, I was thinking maybe $$. Although the service is no better. Is that wrong?

Bowah57
09-23-11, 05:29
Saw Mina last week. Korean / mixed Asian, anyways, told her I didn't come for the massage. She started with a titty rub all over my body. She has natural tits, which is a plus for me. Jr was awake in no time. She started by licking Jr. At the base and stop just before the head. This teasing went on for 5-10 min. Couldn't remember cause it felt so good. Back to the deed, I told her I wanted to DATY. I got to admit, her lips is very pretty. I can tell if a provider is O by the enlargement of the outer lips. She was def OOOOOO. She was wet and slippery. I told her to BJ first and then K9 to finish. Everything was covered. L / 7. 5 A / 8. 5 S / 8. I usually like to DFK but remembered what one of the post saying she didn't like to be kissed, so I never like to get rejected. She was real nice and nerver rushed or watch the clock. For that reson, I might go back. I actually like there because no one can see you once you pull into the lane. Just make sure your SO is not behind you when you make the right turn into that lane. Because going to be hard to explain you made a wrong turn. Hahaha

YG365
09-23-11, 05:34
Brushing the teeth will do nothing to reduce kimchee breath. The smell comes mostly from the garlic in the kimchee and is excreted thru the lungs.

Db.Dude. Brushing the teeth and using mouthwash will get rid of the smell for sure! If she doesn't then that probably means she's not that into you! So you should stop seeing her and go find someone else. Remember, it's you who chooses them! Not the other way around! If you have a problem with someone, then go find someone else. AMP girls can't choose who they want and don't want so as a defense, they provide shitty service and other bad stuffs like not brushing their teeth, etc to ward you off!

Bowah57
09-23-11, 05:44
Early morning around 8am, Jr was chocking so I went to CC-116 because they advertise Asian eager to please. Something like that. Anyways, was a waste of money. That's Sophia"s Massage. Run by Chinese MILF. Correction, Minlf (not like to F. The small head got the better of me so dive in. I got to admitt, her BBBJ was one of the best. Not too fast but at a steady rate, lots of licking of the shaft and balls. I closed my eyes and ptretend to doing my SO. I starded to DATY and OMG, she grabbed my head and wouldn't let go. I don't mean it a bad way. She was soooo horney, like she never go DATY and this was her fist. She came like 3 times. I felt good. I was like "Yea" I'm bad. Jr was so hard I just had to dive in w / o cover. Then I remembered no cover, so I quickly pulled out. Told her I wanted to shower and go. LOL. I couldn't believe I did that. No cover with a MINLF. I guess when the guy sy "I was horny, it was an accident." it can happen once in a life time. Def never again. L / 5 A / 9 S / 5 House f. 6, Tip $.4

Bowah57
09-23-11, 06:01
Dude. Brushing the teeth and using mouthwash will get rid of the smell for sure! If she doesn't then that probably means she's not that into you! So you should stop seeing her and go find someone else. Remember, it's you who chooses them! Not the other way around! If you have a problem with someone, then go find someone else. AMP girls can't choose who they want and don't want so as a defense, they provide shitty service and other bad stuffs like not brushing their teeth, etc to ward you off!Not to say that gum and mouth wash won't help but it still smells of garlic. My SO is Korean, and if I didn't eat garlic that day, I can smell the garlic all over the entire room. Not to make fun or anything like that. But it's true. Off course, she eat a lot of garlic dishes that sitting. Normally, just a little Kim Chee but with gum and mouth wash, the smell goes away. Just my 2 cents.

Bowah57
09-23-11, 06:06
Just wondering if any one can let me know if taking V could be habit forming. I mean like, can't do the deed if you don't have the V. Was thinking of trying V, but trying weight the good and the bad effect. Sorry, but seriously, just wondering in case I can't seem to finish the deed. To satisfy the provider / So and most of all my self esteem.

Bowah57
09-23-11, 06:19
Ant mongers tried this place and would like to report?

Kurocha
09-23-11, 11:33
Hey, #1971 how does Lisa compair to Monica and Mimi at Pine Tree. If better I'll give her a try before she goes on vacation.

ThanksFunny thing about Lisa is that when she was at Kison and CHM, she did EVERYTHING BB and even did multiple pops. Strange that now she suddenly wants to do everything covered. Comparing her to Monica at least, Lisa has a short pussy. So if you are at least medium in length, you may not be able to go in all the way."hittin the wall" as they say. Other than that she is a good time.

Kglvr
09-23-11, 12:39
Yumi was very friendly but limited English and came in with a sexy outfit. Once naked though everything went south for me. Face looked 50+ arms and shoulders big, stomach with rolls and stretch marks, ass small hard and flat. I don't want to say anything else negative as she did seem like a very nice lady. Just not a very good sexual experience for me and would not repeat.

CougarLvr
09-23-11, 14:16

God Bless Monica.

Playboy54I will miss her, but maybe you can convince her to go indie? I would love to be able give her all the $ instead of some of it to the house. I made mention of this to Angie several years ago when she wasatHula Girl (Sophie's Sauna?)

Blade82
09-23-11, 14:45
Not to say that gum and mouth wash won't help but it still smells of garlic. My SO is Korean, and if I didn't eat garlic that day, I can smell the garlic all over the entire room. Not to make fun or anything like that. But it's true. Off course, she eat a lot of garlic dishes that sitting. Normally, just a little Kim Chee but with gum and mouth wash, the smell goes away. Just my 2 cents.Correct, gum may not do the trick, although it could help. But brushing of the teeth and tongue along with mouthwash will get rid of the smell. Majority of the odor comes from the plaque on the tongue.

Warhhi
09-23-11, 15:18
Saw Mina last week. Korean / mixed Asian, anyways, told her I didn't come for the massage. She started with a titty rub all over my body. She has natural tits, which is a plus for me. Jr was awake in no time. She started by licking Jr. At the base and stop just before the head. This teasing went on for 5-10 min. Couldn't remember cause it felt so good. Back to the deed, I told her I wanted to DATY. I got to admit, her lips is very pretty. I can tell if a provider is O by the enlargement of the outer lips. She was def OOOOOO. She was wet and slippery. I told her to BJ first and then K9 to finish. Everything was covered. L / 7. 5 A / 8. 5 S / 8. I usually like to DFK but remembered what one of the post saying she didn't like to be kissed, so I never like to get rejected. She was real nice and nerver rushed or watch the clock. For that reson, I might go back. I actually like there because no one can see you once you pull into the lane. Just make sure your SO is not behind you when you make the right turn into that lane. Because going to be hard to explain you made a wrong turn. HahahaDoes Mina have a shower?

Mba Hi
09-23-11, 15:48
Correct, gum may not do the trick, although it could help. But brushing of the teeth and tongue along with mouthwash will get rid of the smell. Majority of the odor comes from the plaque on the tongue.Nothing will help if the odor comes from the stomach. Hence bodymint! LOL

Playboy54
09-23-11, 16:45
PINK did some major house cleaning and hired all new girls. Got Hana (not the dud from Ichiban). Gave a table shower in the nude (classy). Nice to watch that while getting the table shower. Bonus was short bareback BJ while I was getting the TS (classy). In the room gave a great massage. Service was ALL covered, but decent. She had some really sexy high heels. I said can you put those one while I make love to you. She put those shoes on in the blink of an eye. Did some light kissing. Drawback was mama knocked the door pretty quick (under 45). I assume this is training for the new prices in January $50/150 for half hour and $75/175 for hour. When the prices go up. I'm done. Just save the money for overseas travel or just start fucking cheating married women in the clubs. The stock market dropped like 700 points in the last week. Thus I will take two weeks off from the AMPs, so see if they get the message.

Playboy54.

If you paid for pussy in Hawaii. You probably paid to much.