PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Rico Suave808
07-27-11, 12:51
I called mama Jun recently to see if there is any new blood at CHM. She told me she had two new girls and that I should come over and check them out. When I arrived she introduced me to this fugly milnf (mother I would NOT like to fuck). I don't remember her name.

As mama Jun looks like a prom queen compared to her, I passed. Mama Jun said she had another much prettier girl named Penny but she was with a customer. I said I would wait and check her out when she was through. Had a couple beers with Jun to pass the time. Went to the room and paid the HF and Penny comes in a few minutes later.

L / 7 She's a Korean MILF in her mid 30's. Height 5'2'.125 lbs, petite body with a little extra fat on her belly. Very soft natural A or small B size titties with nice suckable nips. Her tits look and feel really good. Her pussy is untrimmed but not real bushy. She has a very attractive face for a MILF. A few lines around here eyes show her age but still very pretty.

A / 10 She is new to the AMP business and is very energetic and aims to please. Very polite manners and comes across as kind of shy.

S / 10 Started with some LFK while I undressed her. She asked me to lie on the bed and started kissing all over my body. She has this technique where she blows her hot breath on my skin while kissing, very sensual. Went to BBBJ (she did not bring a condom in with her) which was quite good. Went to 69 and she tasted fresh and clean (I know, sloppy seconds, but could not help myself). Did a little FIV and boy is she tight. After the BBBJ she mounted me CG. Tried a few other positions and finished in MISH, all BB. Lots of passionate DFK while in MISH. She was so tight I came sooner than I wanted. After I came she brought in a hot towel to clean up and gave a good but not professional massage to complete the hour.

This lady is a real sweetheart and I highly recommend her. Other mongers have keeping her a secret and I can see why. I would rate her skills and attitude up there with Coco, except for her BBBJ, nobody can top Coco. She does love to fuck.

$50 HF/$150 tip

Kanaka01
07-27-11, 14:45
Checked out Rose on Young st. Twice last week. First had a Japanese / Korean provider named Mina. Young and pretty with voluptuous body with huge real DDz. Sounds like Candy from an earlier report, but told me name was Mina. Those tits was all natural and huge. Very pretty face. I loved her lips. Kinda Angelina Jolieish. No DFK though. Did the TS, got to room for light massage then got into the serious stuff. Nice CBJ, for a while, than into CG, RCG, Doggie and finished in mish. Nice and tight pussy. Wanted to put jr in between those huge Dz, but she said next time. Can't wait. Opposite Candy report, I had a good unrushed time. Very friendly girl. $$ total. L / A/S 8/9/8 Will definitely repeat.

Also, earlier in the week had Jenni. I think she's the owner. Very pretty Korean. Looks almost local. Long bleached hair, surfer type. Nice slim body with Bz. Almost same experience like with Mimi. Asked for B2B with Jenni, she said maybe next time, but for little more extra tip. Didn't discuss how much. Found out that she normally doesn't work, so I got lucky. So YMMV.

Very nice service. No rush and vary enthused about pleasing me. L / A/S 8. 5/9/8 Will also repeat if she's willing.

RusFrom your description I also checked out Mina. She looks hot, long hair, cute face, really nice pouty lips (the kind you want to kiss and see wrapped around Jr) , a little on the thicker side (covered her stomach) with big tits. I had just showered so declined the shower and went straight for it. She has big real tits but they are droopy which was a little disappointing. For me NO LFK, DFK, FIV, DATY and starts with a short CBJ, covered CG, MISH. Little too loose for me so I would not repeat but YMMV. Usual damage, stayed for about 45 minutes, not rushed and left by choice.

Pok Gai
07-27-11, 19:08
$$ is the standard-how much lower were you thinking?

5 for the house, $1. 5 for the tip (max). If the service sux, then the tip goes down.

Hard to give out any referral if $$ is pricy.Sorry for the hijack. But anyone want to PM me rates for HJ or BJ only? I usually FS ($$ w h-fee).

Doc Wayne
07-27-11, 20:01
From your description I also checked out Mina. She looks hot, long hair, cute face, really nice pouty lips (the kind you want to kiss and see wrapped around Jr) , a little on the thicker side (covered her stomach) with big tits. I had just showered so declined the shower and went straight for it. She has big real tits but they are droopy which was a little disappointing. For me NO LFK, DFK, FIV, DATY and starts with a short CBJ, covered CG, MISH. Little too loose for me so I would not repeat but YMMV. Usual damage, stayed for about 45 minutes, not rushed and left by choice.Is this the Mina that's been around the biz for the last several years at various AMPs such as Nirvana, Ichiban, Luxury Ocean, etc? A bit porky, very fair skin, large saggy tits, fairly good attitude and service.

RoadRally2
07-27-11, 20:58
Was out kind of late last night. My friend wanted young girls so we checked out 7. I was planning to just show him the spot and save my money. But I walked in and saw this young super hottie. Could it be the elusive honey?

I don't know all the 7 girls.

Yuri and honey was there plus 4 other girls. I remember noticing one kgirl with really big natural boobs.

Stopped by about 2am.

The hot girl was indeed honey. She said she works every so often on random weeknights.

5'1" local girl brunette tan under 100lb on her left boob has a tattoo kind of looks like a weapon scope icon from a video game.

Soft skin and smelled nice. All covered. Bad massage. No kissing. Wouldn't let me touch her vag. After I think 4 positions about 40 mins in she tells me I'm going to have to finish or she will use her hand. Kind of demanding and also distant ie not super friendly. Probably the hottest girl at anywhere If you're into petite girls with large boobs (fake cs very nice)

Might repeat might not. Super hot but attitude could be better.

L10 / A7 / S7

Lowlys One
07-28-11, 03:06
Was out kind of late last night. My friend wanted young girls so we checked out 7. I was planning to just show him the spot and save my money. But I walked in and saw this young super hottie. Could it be the elusive honey?

I don't know all the 7 girls.

Yuri and honey was there plus 4 other girls. I remember noticing one kgirl with really big natural boobs.

Stopped by about 2am.

The hot girl was indeed honey. She said she works every so often on random weeknights.

5'1" local girl brunette tan under 100lb on her left boob has a tattoo kind of looks like a weapon scope icon from a video game.

Soft skin and smelled nice. All covered. Bad massage. No kissing. Wouldn't let me touch her vag. After I think 4 positions about 40 mins in she tells me I'm going to have to finish or she will use her hand. Kind of demanding and also distant ie not super friendly. Probably the hottest girl at anywhere If you're into petite girls with large boobs (fake cs very nice)

Might repeat might not. Super hot but attitude could be better.

L10 / A7 / S7Could you imagine if she had the demeanor and personality of a Yuri. I guess god does know he's doing. Wouldn't be fair.

HugoStiglitz
07-28-11, 04:15
Sup guys, been having a real craving for white girls lately; anybody know of any good ones at MPs that will at least let you do DATY or LFK with them? I know YMMV, but I remember having Julie last summer at VIP when she was at her prime (DATY, DATO, LFK, she let me almost get away with it all) , and I know the stories about how she's slacked off since being back from the mainland, so does anybody have any good word on a few?

If not, I may just roll the dice with VG and try Jeralynne soon. Haven't heard a bad review about those girls yet.

Kanaka01
07-28-11, 04:47
Is this the Mina that's been around the biz for the last several years at various AMPs such as Nirvana, Ichiban, Luxury Ocean, etc? A bit porky, very fair skin, large saggy tits, fairly good attitude and service.Not sure as I've never been with any Mina before.

Showtime2169
07-28-11, 05:59
I read so many good things about Kison and especially Monica I had to go check it out for myself. Went on Sunday around 1:30 pm and asked for Monica but MMS said she wasn't available.Monica is off on Sundays-told me that she goes to church.

Da Searcher
07-28-11, 11:11
Is Apple back at 7? The one and only Big Apple.

Enona1
07-28-11, 12:02
Not sure as I've never been with any Mina before.Not sure this is the same Mina from Ichiban. She has some nice titties but not DDs, also she enjoys DATY.

Member #3994
07-28-11, 13:23
They always say listen to your elders. Finally gave Monica a try last night. Service just as prior reports have said. She was totally sweet, took her time, and had a great time. She kept telling me how much she likes guys to CIM! She has O's like they are going out of style. Gave me a nice massage after the deed. L / S/A. 6/9/9. Standard damage. MS Chanel is one of the nicest I've met.

Jbravo
07-28-11, 14:02
Yo,

Was just there, no Apple yet.

Did bang Channel again.

She's easy on the eyes, slim, tanned, manmade bees.

This girl loves to fook, and will fook you bak hard.

You have to get over her fake moans, though. Session gets better towards the end when she gets into it.

All covered, but a nice time-not routine or predictable.

8/8. 5/8.

L / a/s.

7 was busy-only 2 hoes on the bench, everyone else pumping, and the Sindy had 2 appointments. Doorbell rang 3x as I was banging

Channel.

Jb.

Is Apple back at 7? The one and only Big Apple.

Johnny14
07-28-11, 14:17
Monica is off on Sundays-told me that she goes to church.Yeah right, that one day should be sufficient enough to wipe the other 6 days clean as fallen snow! Religion is a false premise based on who benefits (financially) , the church and clergy at the expense of the brain-washed followers who believe such non-sense.

Hey Monica, you should continue providing a service that benefits both sides, why waste a whole day on fantasy religious BS based on guilt when opportunity for happiness is right at Kison? Hell, if you want the truth, when all the followers are dead and their money given to the church, your spirit will NOT go to hell or heaven, but be re-incarnated into the next human being to continue its evolution.

The priest or church won't like anyone to know this because they lose power and it invalidates their dogmas. Stay on Sunday at Kison and make other mongers happy who are willing to share their wealth at the same time.

DirtyThai
07-28-11, 16:05
Where is my Nami. Has anyone heard from her lately?

I miss my Korean.

Hypo Luxa
07-28-11, 16:10
Monica is off on Sundays-told me that she goes to church.She needs a whole day to atone for the sins of her week!

Hypo Luxa
07-28-11, 16:15
Religion is a false premise based on who benefits (financially) , the church and clergy at the expense of the brain-washed followers who believe such non-sense.

...your spirit will NOT go to hell or heaven, but be re-incarnated into the next human being to continue its evolution.I agree with you on religion and the fairy tale of God. But dude, reincarnation is just as false.

We die, we decompose, that's it!

Anyway, discussions on religion is always a hot topic here, so probably best to curb it... Unless Jackson allows us to start a new thread.

H Mobius
07-28-11, 16:25
Monica is off on Sundays-told me that she goes to church.Back when she was a hostess, the current mama at Sheridan Maya's once told me we couldn't 'go home' Saturday night after work because it would be too late and she had to "go churchee" the next day :).

RadioHazard
07-28-11, 18:56
Ran into this girls site.

http://www.alexiskaylee.com/

I really dig blond asians. Any Active AMP girls that come close to having a similar look?

Enona1
07-28-11, 19:11
Decided to check out the other talent at Kison. Asked the MS if I could check everyone out before deciding. All are MILFy in reasonably good shape majority with fake boobs and farily attractive IMHO. Chose Gina since heard about her in another post. She's very nice as a person, attractive, fake Cs but not as hard as Monica's. English is good since she lived for several years on the mainland where she was the only Korean.

Started with soft massage, she did a good job on my temples and side of my head, first time had this. Felt good. Asked what I wanted, told her "everything". She picked up my hand and started sucking my fingers then rubbing the tips on her nipples and then her pussy, pretty hot. She has a large tatoo of a phoenix on her stomach which looked cool. BBBJ, fucked between her tits, she applied this lotion that wasn't oily which was nice. 69, DATY, CG till finish. Didn't even feel when she put the condom on, very talented. Will be trying the others in the near future. L / A/S 7/10/9 usual damage.

Ocolumbo
07-28-11, 20:21
Yes, it is the same Mina. She has lost some wight which makes her look better. She did not allow BBFS this time, which she was known for in the past.She is not at Luxury Ocean no more? Where is she at now? Is Luxury Ocean still in business?

Kurocha
07-29-11, 01:39
She is not at Luxury Ocean no more? Where is she at now? Is Luxury Ocean still in business?I heard that she took over Luxury Ocean and has now named it Green Rose. She was practically the only provider when Luxury Ocean changed hands a couple of months ago and now, it seems, she has finally hired a regular staff. Not sure if she is still servicing customers.

Zanga 808
07-29-11, 06:09
Ok so everyone knows about Ali and Yoyo from Springtime. I can recommend both of them BUT the new girl they have working with them is one to AVOID. From what I could get her name was Shirley. She is Chinese, chubby 5'1" 135lbs and has a scar from a see-section. Her vagina area is not shaven. Now on to the review.

First of all she wants to haggle with me for the house fee+her services. Whatever, not a big deal right? The part that I disliked was that we agreed on $1. 2 for BBBJ and then she kept start and stopping saying "you coming? You coming I can taste" WTF? She had only started! I couldn't stay hard because of the constant start and stopping. So I say FS and we agree on $0. 6 more for a total of $2. AGAIN BB. NOW she wants to say "No no! I don't want to get pregnant!" I was like WTF we agreed on $2 for BBFS and then she wants to renege? I'm upset at this point and just want my money back. I'm totally down for leaving the $0. 6 to Ali / Yoyo because they're cool but this fugly lady does not deserve a cent. She says "No money back YOU don't like!" Anyway I'm pissed and talk to Ali and Yoyo and get back ONLY $0. 8! Ali / Yoyo told me that I would get a discount next time. Whatever I totally TOFTT on this one and just wanted to shoot out a warning to all the brothers. Should have just stayed with Ali or tried Hanabi Yuriko (if she ever keeps her appt).

Good luck with any of you guys that want to try her out. It is not worth your time OR your money.

Z

DevilSpinKick
07-29-11, 09:04
Had my last night in Honolulu this past Tuesday and decided to check out some other places.

Found King's Massage but only one elderly chick available. I left, of course.

Then decided to check out Lotus relaxation. At first the mama sent in a fat gal. Who was quickly rejected. A few minutes later a cute Chinese gal named Cherry came in. Only about a 6. 5/10 but at least she was thinner than the other ladies I saw there. She acted very shy & her massage skills were quite bad. Sex wasn't much better, yet after a bit of coaching at least she provided a respectable handjob. On my way out I spied another lady (chunky, just average looking). Wasn't so impressed with the talent there.

Just like in San Fran, Honolulu has some places that are quite good and a lot of places that are avergae at best. I had a good time here. Weather is much nicer than in northern California and beach scene is sweet with the little Asian hotties running about. Will definitely have to make a return visit sometime soon.

DSK

Seenum
07-29-11, 09:47
Annie is back from vacation but not at nirvana pm for details.

Rico Suave808
07-29-11, 12:15
L / 7: Bebe is Korean. 23 yoa. 5'4' tall, about 125 lbs, B size man made breasts with small nips. Carries a little extra belly fat. Bush is untrimmed but not real hairy. Typical Korean ass. The rest of her body is slim. She has a cute round face with a nice smile.

A / 7: She is new to the AMP scene but is business like in her manner, does not talk much. It seems like she wants to please.

S / 8: Breast play, DATY, DATO, FIV. LFK, BBBJ, BBFS all on the menu. Any standard position is ok with her but she really likes MISH slow and easy. What I really liked about fucking her is that she pretty much had a 45 minute continuous orgasm which was fun to feel and watch. Some self masturbation during the deed. No rush at all.

Had her twice. The second time she just came in, stripped off her clothes, and laid on the bed; no BBBJ or anything else, just fuck me now. After O'ing for 45 minutes, she told me she was tired of cuming and to hurry up and finish, bummers. Lame massage to fill out the hour.

Alika T9
07-29-11, 13:27
It seems like there are only a few girls that are being talked about and the majority of them are at Kison, as much as I love Monica I would love to try someone younger and newer that provides similar service. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I've had bobbi at ichiban, annie at nirvana, the classics monica and coco, jennifer at rose marie. Does anyone know if apple at rose marie, or nami formerly of ichiban are readily available? Those are two I'd love to try based on reports.

YG365
07-29-11, 14:39
It seems like there are only a few girls that are being talked about and the majority of them are at Kison, as much as I love Monica I would love to try someone younger and newer that provides similar service. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I've had bobbi at ichiban, annie at nirvana, the classics monica and coco, jennifer at rose marie. Does anyone know if apple at rose marie, or nami formerly of ichiban are readily available? Those are two I'd love to try based on reports.Yo, Nami ain't young FYI. Most of the good providers are old and experienced. They all lie about age, time in the business, etc. I'm sure Bobbi is older too but she just ages well.

Silentone
07-29-11, 16:32
Could you imagine if she had the demeanor and personality of a Yuri. I guess god does know he's doing. Wouldn't be fair.Always reluctant to try Honey because Reports of what seem to be iffy service. The one thing I hate is leaving the place feeling like you just lost your hard earned cash. Which is why I like to stick with my regulars because I know I'll have a good time. Maybe next time Honey is there I'll step up to the plate.

S1

Adsiii
07-29-11, 21:13
VIP does not get too many reports because haole girls there get attitude and ask for $ first.

Probably what they normally do with the Japanese tourists. But this turns off locals big time.

There is a very nice Korean girl there. Jackie. Spinner in her 20s.Can't speak on the Haole girls there be / see it's never been my thing, but I've been with Michelle, coco, Cindy (my fav that I heard went back to Korea, bummer) and some Latin girl with a lot of tats a few months back. I think she said her name was lala or something like that. She was the only girl who asked for tip up front. I even told her it was different than what I was used to. Suppose she got burned or something.

I'll try Jackie out next time I go though.

Spinners are my thing. Especially if they are close to 100 lbs. I don't really care about her breast size either. I've even been known to go for a Haole spinner from time to time. So, I suppose spinners are my thing. LOL.

Been to Ichiban, RM a little while ago, and a couple other places that I didn't know the name at the time. All in the search for spinners. Now I'm better informed, I never knew about this site back then.

Could some of you other 'spinner lovers' PM me to let me know some current names and places? I'll be sticking to the AMPs for a while once my legal troubles are over. (sigh) In the mean time, I'll venture out every now and then. Just have to be extra careful. (Argh)

RadioHazard
07-29-11, 21:16
It seems like there are only a few girls that are being talked about and the majority of them are at Kison, as much as I love Monica I would love to try someone younger and newer that provides similar service. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I've had bobbi at ichiban, annie at nirvana, the classics monica and coco, jennifer at rose marie. Does anyone know if apple at rose marie, or nami formerly of ichiban are readily available? Those are two I'd love to try based on reports.Sounds like you need to take a trip to Seven. Apple, tammy, cindy, chanel could float your boat.

Mauka
07-29-11, 22:23
It seems like there are only a few girls that are being talked about and the majority of them are at Kison, as much as I love Monica I would love to try someone younger and newer that provides similar service. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I've had bobbi at ichiban, annie at nirvana, the classics monica and coco, jennifer at rose marie. Does anyone know if apple at rose marie, or nami formerly of ichiban are readily available? Those are two I'd love to try based on reports.PM me for her cell phone number. She does BBFSCIP

Kalani69
07-29-11, 23:50
Annie is back from vacation but not at nirvana pm for details.Thanks, Seenum.

Mipene77
07-30-11, 02:16
PM me for her cell phone number. She does BBFSCIPNah no way, not the innocent little Apple of Rose Marie! Geez, I was scolded relentlessly months ago on this forum because nobody believed that Apple did BBFS. I did her BBFSCIP years ago, and have been doing her that way ever since. Nothing new with her.

Ocolumbo
07-30-11, 06:18
Can't speak on the Haole girls there be / see it's never been my thing, but I've been with Michelle, coco, Cindy (my fav that I heard went back to Korea, bummer) and some Latin girl with a lot of tats a few months back. I think she said her name was lala or something like that. She was the only girl who asked for tip up front. I even told her it was different than what I was used to. Suppose she got burned or something.

I'll try Jackie out next time I go though.

Spinners are my thing. Especially if they are close to 100 lbs. I don't really care about her breast size either. I've even been known to go for a Haole spinner from time to time. So, I suppose spinners are my thing. LOL.

Been to Ichiban, RM a little while ago, and a couple other places that I didn't know the name at the time. All in the search for spinners. Now I'm better informed, I never knew about this site back then.

Could some of you other 'spinner lovers' PM me to let me know some current names and places? I'll be sticking to the AMPs for a while once my legal troubles are over. (sigh) In the mean time, I'll venture out every now and then. Just have to be extra careful. (Argh) Try Yoyo at Pink. The ultimate spinner in town.

LocalGuy66
07-30-11, 06:39
Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to post something (So sorry for the delay) as I finally got to go back to Kison after a two month hiatus. In fact I just got home. Asked MS who she had available and opted for Bebe since I felt like trying someone younger. Big mistake. Almost reminds me of Angie when she was there. Should've tried Gina or stuck with Yumi (Yes I know she's waaaaay past her prime, but she's way more attentive) since I know what I get with her since Monica wasn't available = (. My experience was nothing like the previous report. Maybe it was just too late in the day and she was worn out, but she wouldn't even let me near her breasts or lips. No FIV, breast play. Not even LFK. No response from DATY and I normally have them trying to ride my face. BBBJ not even close to any of the other girls I've tried. She put the cover on and maybe it was just the vibe I got from her, but jr. Wouldn't work with me and no, this has never happened before. Ended up taking it off and went BBFS, but he kept being stubborn. Finishing up at home. Ended up giving her full tip as I hate to not give standard even if service is bad, but she was nice enough to return some since no HE. L7 (she's kinda cute in the face) /A4. 5-5 / S7 (only because she didn't take the full tip and returned a bit otherwise 5 at best). All in all no repeat. YMMV.

Bornagain
07-30-11, 11:58
Nah no way, not the innocent little Apple of Rose Marie! Geez, I was scolded relentlessly months ago on this forum because nobody believed that Apple did BBFS. I did her BBFSCIP years ago, and have been doing her that way ever since. Nothing new with her.As Thai ladies are well known for (blank). At your own risk.

Mauka
07-30-11, 12:56
As Thai ladies are well known for (blank). At your own risk.I agree with you. I received ten requests for her number in less than a day. But thinking about it, I am staying away from her due to

Finding out how long she has been doing BBFS and other PM comments received. Too risky, she is sexy, but watches the clock and.

Not worth the risk.

Alohaoe
07-30-11, 13:40
Annie is back from vacation but not at nirvana pm for details.Just saw her Friday at mail room down stairs from Golden Queen she told me she will working at Golden Queen from 3pm Friday. They will have a grand opening new owner check it out new girls.

Happy Mongering

Rico Suave808
07-30-11, 13:52
Annie is back from vacation but not at nirvana pm for details.I heard she is at GQ. Any truth to that?

Isle Of Man
07-30-11, 14:17
Someone in the "general report" mentioned that Nirvana. 7 and Hula got busted on 7/28. Anyone else hear anything?

Kalani69
07-30-11, 16:17
Someone in the "general report" mentioned that Nirvana. 7 and Hula got busted on 7/28. Anyone else hear anything?For those of you with inside scoops, is there any way for the general public to get information about HPD busts and arrests? Similar to the general public can get access to rap sheets and liquor commission decisions.

Just wondering.

Ocolumbo
07-30-11, 16:25
Someone in the "general report" mentioned that Nirvana. 7 and Hula got busted on 7/28. Anyone else hear anything?Does it sound reasonable that there would be no news coverage attendant to alleged busts? Bad publicity for the "brothels" is what the media sympathetic to the agenda of the activists would want. If LE told their people in the media that busts are coming, the media is not going say,"we are too busy following something else."

The report would lacks credibility if there is no media report of the busts.

Seenum
07-30-11, 16:28
I heard she is at GQ. Any truth to that?Go find out for yourself.

Alohaoe
07-30-11, 17:32
I heard she is at GQ. Any truth to that?just Crusin

Saw her there with own eyes started Friday.

Chubs
07-30-11, 20:01
The other day, my rare days off, drop a call to set an appointment for mostly everyone's favorite Monz. No luck,"she come down with cold, but come in we got." So with the few moments of free time I say "shua" and head down for an appt. Was introduced to Bebe. Not sure if I understood the review earlier, but she is far from 23y / o as far as looks. But it's ok, I dig it. I shower myself, return to room, she gives a rather soft massage until she starts laying in the elbows and it was decent. Liked the fact that she was mostly positioned by my head most of the time and let my hands wander to see how much play I could give and receive before anything else happened. She then asked if I wanted everything, which of course I said "shua". She left the room, for her "stuff".

Upon returning she proceeds to lick and suck my body. Thought rim was on the menu, she was so damn close, but no go. What followed was BBBJ, then she amateurishly put on the cover. When she was about to apply her "lotion" to her nanz I stopped her and told her that I wanted to taste her. She then laid back and my first tit attack she giggled and said "No, tickles." So I gave her my own 'lick and suck' until DATY for what was about 30min. In which my goal was to get her cumming. She dropped her "no, tickles" guard and I went back to her tittays as she was rubbing her clit furiously. Her nips are hard as rocks now and I get back down to DATY and rimmed her a bit as she was moaning the whole time. Of course I did the silly commands "Cum hard baby". It wasn't silly, apparently, as I felt her nanz get really hot and ooze hot, viscous fluid as she came with an arch. Took a while, but even the flushed face, neck, and chest area was a confirmation. While she was still riding her O, I entered in mish and continued til I felt like I was going to blow. Moved to standing DG til I felt the same feeling. Moved then to Svengali, in which she got tighter and wetter. She started to tell me that we went over and wants me to cum already. I tell her get on top and I blow in CG. Self shower, thank her for her company and pau.

Regular Fees.

I would continue once I satisfy my Monz fix and some other names the MS told me that I did not recognize.

Ocolumbo
07-30-11, 20:29
The other day, my rare days off, drop a call to set an appointment for mostly everyone's favorite Monz. No luck,"she come down with cold, but come in we got." So with the few moments of free time I say "shua" and head down for an appt. Was introduced to Bebe. Not sure if I understood the review earlier, but she is far from 23y / o as far as looks. But it's ok, I dig it. I shower myself, return to room, she gives a rather soft massage until she starts laying in the elbows and it was decent. Liked the fact that she was mostly positioned by my head most of the time and let my hands wander to see how much play I could give and receive before anything else happened. She then asked if I wanted everything, which of course I said "shua". She left the room, for her "stuff".

Upon returning she proceeds to lick and suck my body. Thought rim was on the menu, she was so damn close, but no go. What followed was BBBJ, then she amateurishly put on the cover. When she was about to apply her "lotion" to her nanz I stopped her and told her that I wanted to taste her. She then laid back and my first tit attack she giggled and said "No, tickles." So I gave her my own 'lick and suck' until DATY for what was about 30min. In which my goal was to get her cumming. She dropped her "no, tickles" guard and I went back to her tittays as she was rubbing her clit furiously. Her nips are hard as rocks now and I get back down to DATY and rimmed her a bit as she was moaning the whole time. Of course I did the silly commands "Cum hard baby". It wasn't silly, apparently, as I felt her nanz get really hot and ooze hot, viscous fluid as she came with an arch. Took a while, but even the flushed face, neck, and chest area was a confirmation. While she was still riding her O, I entered in mish and continued til I felt like I was going to blow. Moved to standing DG til I felt the same feeling. Moved then to Svengali, in which she got tighter and wetter. She started to tell me that we went over and wants me to cum already. I tell her get on top and I blow in CG. Self shower, thank her for her company and pau.

Regular Fees.

I would continue once I satisfy my Monz fix and some other names the MS told me that I did not recognize.On the menu with Alice at Pink.

Jake1117
07-30-11, 20:41
Does anyone know of Junko`s M. P name or address, tele would help? Mahalo

GKaniho
07-30-11, 22:16
Does anyone know of Junko`s M. P name or address, tele would help? MahaloHer business name is Hanazono and it's located at Century Square on Bishop Street. 927-8586

Stangman808
07-31-11, 00:22
Does anyone know of Junko`s M. P name or address, tele would help? MahaloHere's a link to her ad from Backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-hanazono/2362087

Crouchingtiger
07-31-11, 04:21
Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to post something (So sorry for the delay) as I finally got to go back to Kison after a two month hiatus. In fact I just got home. Asked MS who she had available and opted for Bebe since I felt like trying someone younger. Big mistake. Almost reminds me of Angie when she was there. Should've tried Gina or stuck with Yumi (Yes I know she's waaaaay past her prime, but she's way more attentive) since I know what I get with her since Monica wasn't available = (. My experience was nothing like the previous report. Maybe it was just too late in the day and she was worn out, but she wouldn't even let me near her breasts or lips. No FIV, breast play. Not even LFK. No response from DATY and I normally have them trying to ride my face. BBBJ not even close to any of the other girls I've tried. She put the cover on and maybe it was just the vibe I got from her, but jr. Wouldn't work with me and no, this has never happened before. Ended up taking it off and went BBFS, but he kept being stubborn. Finishing up at home. Ended up giving her full tip as I hate to not give standard even if service is bad, but she was nice enough to return some since no HE. L7 (she's kinda cute in the face) /A4. 5-5 / S7 (only because she didn't take the full tip and returned a bit otherwise 5 at best). All in all no repeat. YMMV.My experience with her was kinda similar. No kissing. Did allow DATY and sucking on the Maybe she was tired, after a 1/2 hour she wanted me to come, told me she already came so I needed to come pretty soon. She is younger than the others, breasts. Is plain looking to me. BBBJ and BBFS, but came outside at her request. Massage ok. My ratings 6/7/7 Standard fees.

Rico Suave808
07-31-11, 04:32
. Should've tried Gina or stuck with YumiSorry you had such a bad experience with Bebe. Do give Gina a try when you can. She is a real sweetheart and will not be a disappointment.

Crouchingtiger
07-31-11, 05:01
Was tired of Kison way older MILFS. So tried the other MILF shop-CHM and Penny based on an eaarlier report. She is a sweetheart. BBBJ and BBFSCIP. No rush, after coming some girls like you get off of them so they can clean up. She let me stay on top and inside her and milk it for as liked. When I got off, she got the towel to wipe herself off then jr. Before collapsing in my arms for awhile before getting up to get a hot towel to clean junior and did some other extra service that I thought was kool. You know how like a girl dresses you, well something like that and then some.

She rode me hard for about 5-10 minutes after I DATY her and she BJ'd me until she came then just dropped into my arms, didn't let her catch her breath as I bucked her up and down for another five minutes with her laughing, moaning and screaming to stop, that it is too much, yet she never got off-haha. After I stopped she just layed there breathing and moaning as I slid her back and forth while I caught my breath then spanked her to get off so we could change position. Then did mish, doggy, HJ, back to mish, and finsih in flat doggy.

Not good at age or breast size descriptions. Looks is comparable to Coco. If she needs work, it is on her BJ skill, but them who can compare to Coco, Mimi, Erica, or Sexy Sabrina? 7/9/9. I never give a 10 as that is perfection and when you have mongered and done women as long as I have, there are always going to girls that are good at something that others aren't so until I meet a girl that BBBJ like those I mentioned-combined, someone who is willing to fk you as many times as you like like Cherry, has the stimina to ride like nana. Doesn't watch the clock. Etc etc. No one gets a ten. Haha-got to fantacize that there is still the ultimate sex left to be had.

Peace

Stoner R
07-31-11, 11:52
Was tired of Kison way older MILFS. So tried the other MILF shop-CHM and Penny based on an eaarlier report. She is a sweetheart. BBBJ and BBFSCIP. No rush, after coming some girls like you get off of them so they can clean up. She let me stay on top and inside her and milk it for as liked. When I got off, she got the towel to wipe herself off then jr. Before collapsing in my arms for awhile before getting up to get a hot towel to clean junior and did some other extra service that I thought was kool. You know how like a girl dresses you, well something like that and then some.

She rode me hard for about 5-10 minutes after I DATY her and she BJ'd me until she came then just dropped into my arms, didn't let her catch her breath as I bucked her up and down for another five minutes with her laughing, moaning and screaming to stop, that it is too much, yet she never got off-haha. After I stopped she just layed there breathing and moaning as I slid her back and forth while I caught my breath then spanked her to get off so we could change position. Then did mish, doggy, HJ, back to mish, and finsih in flat doggy.

Not good at age or breast size descriptions. Looks is comparable to Coco. If she needs work, it is on her BJ skill, but them who can compare to Coco, Mimi, Erica, or Sexy Sabrina? 7/9/9.She's aka 'Hannah' from Milky Way / Rose.

Harry5142
07-31-11, 17:32
Went to Rappongi last night and had a go around with Deejay. She advertises on Backpage and this is at least the sixth time I've been serviced by her. I've reviewed her a few times before.

Deejay is Puerto Rican and has the ass and thighs to prove it. If you like it like that she's the one for you. She has a really good personality, cute face and will fuck you as much as you want to be fuck. This chick will take you to the limit and you will leave very very happy. If you stroke the right way who knows what she'll do for you.

When I arrive at Rappongi there was a cute Korean girl in the lounge. She looked familiar and she looked at me as though she had seen me before. I couldn't place her. There's a white girl there too: Bunny. She has a plain but cute face and bangin' ass body. Bunny's ass is something to behold. The bonus is that she doesn't have the streetwalker attitude that is common in white service providers. The minus is that she doesn't fuck as well as most other girls. That may have changed. But if she can acquire the art of pleasing the dick she'd be a premier talent on the scene.

There were two new faces there as well: a black girl named Tia. She is dark-skinned, with a beautiful round ass and a skinny waist. She was brought in by Deejay who described her as "sensual." Deejay has trained her the fine art of pleasing dick. Tia is on my "see her next" list. The other new face is a Filipina or Chamorra who used to work at Exotic Nights. I can't recall her name right now however the face, voice, and mouth are unmistakable. It's her. She was sitting down by the door as I was leaving. She seems like a nice but dizzy girl with some baby fat in the middle. That's good as I like some baby fat.

My next four or five outings will be to Rappongi to tap (literally) their talent.

Ampdout
07-31-11, 18:05
Her business name is Hanazono and it's located at Century Square on Bishop Street. 927-8586Her service has always been good. Her BBBJ is awesome.

Crouchingtiger
07-31-11, 18:32
She's aka 'Hannah' from Milky Way / Rose.Wasn't Milky Way / Rose also called Imperial? If so Hypo Luxa may owe you dinner, wasn't he looking for a Hannah from Imperial way back when? Haha-said he would buy the person dinner!

Capn Morgan
07-31-11, 18:47
Went to Rappongi last night and had a go around with Deejay. She advertises on Backpage and this is at least the sixth time I've been serviced by her. I've reviewed her a few times before.

Deejay is Puerto Rican and has the ass and thighs to prove it. If you like it like that she's the one for you. She has a really good personality, cute face and will fuck you as much as you want to be fuck. This chick will take you to the limit and you will leave very very happy. If you stroke the right way who knows what she'll do for you.

When I arrive at Rappongi there was a cute Korean girl in the lounge. She looked familiar and she looked at me as though she had seen me before. I couldn't place her. There's a white girl there too: Bunny. She has a plain but cute face and bangin' ass body. Bunny's ass is something to behold. The bonus is that she doesn't have the streetwalker attitude that is common in white service providers. The minus is that she doesn't fuck as well as most other girls. That may have changed. But if she can acquire the art of pleasing the dick she'd be a premier talent on the scene.

There were two new faces there as well: a black girl named Tia. She is dark-skinned, with a beautiful round ass and a skinny waist. She was brought in by Deejay who described her as "sensual." Deejay has trained her the fine art of pleasing dick. Tia is on my "see her next" list. The other new face is a Filipina or Chamorra who used to work at Exotic Nights. I can't recall her name right now however the face, voice, and mouth are unmistakable. It's her. She was sitting down by the door as I was leaving. She seems like a nice but dizzy girl with some baby fat in the middle. That's good as I like some baby fat.

My next four or five outings will be to Rappongi to tap (literally) their talent.The rest of the line-up includes Yumi (same cute voice and those lovely natural DDs) , Sara (the DFK Queen) and of course Mimi (the legend continues but she's going on vacation to Texas soon). Karma (the 6-foot black beauty) is reportedly coming back in September.

Kurocha
07-31-11, 20:12
Wasn't Milky Way / Rose also called Imperial? If so Hypo Luxa may owe you dinner, wasn't he looking for a Hannah from Imperial way back when? Haha-said he would buy the person dinner!Over the last few years going back to the old Imperial days, there was the Hannah who was pretty wild and unleashed. Very curvy, nice set of Ds and could go on for multiple pops. Could tell that she just loved her job. Recently, there was another Hannah who worked Imperial-Ecstacy-Sunshine-Rose, who was slimmer, about in her 40's, filled in as MS at times. Had small A-B cups, very service oriented provider that left when it became Rose. I don't know if there were any other Hannah's between those two. Is Penny any one of these or could it be a third Hannah?

Hypo Luxa
07-31-11, 22:50
She's aka 'Hannah' from Milky Way / Rose.Was she Korean with fairly large, soft breasts? . And was a nympho?

Yup, if it's her, I may be buying someone dinner!!! I have some clients fiiiinally paying me this week. May need to scope out the situation! Thanks Bros!

** Edit **
Earlier posts depict her as having As or Bs, certainly not the Cs or Ds the one I'm looking for had!

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3692-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1244800&viewfull=1#post1244800

Poi Dog
08-01-11, 01:50
Was she Korean with fairly large, soft breasts? . And was a nympho?

Yup, if it's her, I may be buying someone dinner! I have some clients fiiiinally paying me this week. May need to scope out the situation! Thanks Bros!

* Edit *

Earlier posts depict her as having As or Bs, certainly not the Cs or Ds the one I'm looking for had!

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3692-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1244800&viewfull=1#post1244800Just called CHM and MS June said "Penny no work here." Dang and I had the urge tonight!

Stay safe Gents!

PD

Rico Suave808
08-01-11, 01:53
The rest of the line-up includes Yumi (same cute voice and those lovely natural DDs) , Sara (the DFK Queen) and of course Mimi (the legend continues but she's going on vacation to Texas soon).Which Mimi is this? So many of them.

Crouchingtiger
08-01-11, 01:54
Was she Korean with fairly large, soft breasts? . And was a nympho?

Yup, if it's her, I may be buying someone dinner! I have some clients fiiiinally paying me this week. May need to scope out the situation! Thanks Bros!

* Edit *

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3692-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1244800&viewfull=1#post1244800I guess no dinner-small breasts. She is sweet though. I don't know about multiple pops, but got the feeling that after I came, if I was in my teens or twentys, I could have kept on pumping till jr got his 2nd wind and start going at it again. Maybe if I finished 1/2 hour or less and took a short 10 min. Break, might have been able to persuade her to go a 2nd go round. Thats a problem though, when they give you a lot they expect to be your one and only and would get mad if you want a change of pace at the same AMP most of the time.

Peach2
08-01-11, 02:32
The rest of the line-up includes Yumi (same cute voice and those lovely natural DDs) , Sara (the DFK Queen) and of course Mimi (the legend continues but she's going on vacation to Texas soon). Karma (the 6-foot black beauty) is reportedly coming back in September.Is that the same yumi from Nirvana back in the day? I didn't know she had DDs. Back then she had natural large C's if that is the same Yumi.

Kalani69
08-01-11, 02:44
Is that the same yumi from Nirvana back in the day? I didn't know she had DDs. Back then she had natural large C's if that is the same Yumi.Yeah, I think sometimes us guys get carried away when we see large breasts, bigger than a handful. Yumi told me one time long ago at Nirvana that hers were C's. D's and larger are very unusual but it's not really important that we get the cup size correct in our reports. Suffice to say that they are larger than most Asian AMP girls. Remember Gucci? She's since disappeared but I had her at Ichiban and later at Nirvana. Everybody's report was that she had C's or larger, but she told me hers were B's. How you figgah? Only the bra fitters know for sure.

Spyda
08-01-11, 04:36
Just called CHM and MS June said "Penny no work here." Dang and I had the urge tonight!

Stay safe Gents!

PDI've been noticing new names at CHM being reported. But, for some reason or another someone reports back that mama basically tells them she's gone. Bebe (Last report on her was said that she went home, and no new reports on her) , Penny (Good reviews then a report that mama said she doesn't work there.) Coco (Not a new name but been reported on going on a 4 month vacay. Could be a sign she might not come back.) With that being said, what is the current lineup at CHM?

Panda Bike
08-01-11, 13:30
Which Mimi is this? So many of them.Mimi at Pine Tree is the legend in Hawaii, she has been there for 7 years. BTW she will be back on the 16th this month. I think they might be 6 mimis in Hawaii now. Some of them say they came from Pine Tree.

Bear #1
08-01-11, 18:17
After a visit to Exotic Nights, I went to Pinks next door for a quickie. I chose a little spinner name Cherry, who agreed to the 1/2 hour quickie, but said the house fee is the same. I paid the house fee, she stepped out, and I went to self shower. When I finished showering, Cherry was waiting there with a towel to help me dry off, and led me back to the room. Following her, I couldn't wait to tap that sexy ass of hers.

In the room, she took off her clothes, and started kissing my back and behind. I was hoping for some rimming, but NO. She told me to roll over, and started playing with the boys, and surprised me with a BBBJ, which felt very hot. She had a cup of hot / warm water, and took several swigs of hot water before each BJ. Felt real nice and hot, got me ready to pound real fast. She skillfully used her mouth to put on the condom, and slowing got on for some cowgirl. I needed to pound, so I told her to let me drive. Started in mish, finished in doggie. She took it well, but occasionally told me to take it easy. She is petite, just the way I like them.

I self showered again, and again she was there to help dry me off. L7 A8 S8 50 hf and $ tip for a nice quickie.

Jake1117
08-02-11, 00:32
Saw her (3) times she is very sweet, huge boobs, tit fucked her all (3) times and shot my load in between them, it felt really good, I might go and see her again.How do I contact Chia, sounds great, Mhalo

Alika T9
08-02-11, 03:16
Has Nami most recently of ichiban resurfaced at any other AMPs yet? I kind of wanted to try her based on her reviews of her BJ skills. If anyone has any info please let me know.

HawaiiRook
08-02-11, 03:53
I went to Ohana the other week to check out Cat. After reading some reviews, I thought I'd take a shot and go. I called and asked for Cat. MS said okay and so I went. When I got there, I was told that she was not there. I said okay and started to leave. MS said,"what about me?" Again, against my better judgment, I said okay. I took my shower and went to the room. In a few minutes, another girl walks in! I asked where MS was and was told that she would be doing the massage. Again, against my better judgment, I stayed. The massage was lousy. She asked what I wanted and again, against my better judgment said a HJ. She gave a very uninspired HJ and after I showered and dressed, I realized that I was there just 30 minutes! I left $ and got the heck out of there. I was pissed, mostly at myself for not thinking straight. When will I learn. For obvious reasons, I don't think I will go back. So forgettable was the experience, I don't know the girl's name. I don't think she said it and I don't think I asked. She was probably in her 30's. Average looks and height. A's perhaps B's on top. Oh well, the search continues.

Crouchingtiger
08-02-11, 04:23
Just called CHM and MS June said "Penny no work here." Dang and I had the urge tonight!

Stay safe Gents!

PDI think she may have just decided to take Sunday off. Try check back again.

Otis C1
08-02-11, 04:50
So, was planning to play on Monday but was a week since I had a release so on Sunday around 7:30ish with a blue friend on board, paid a visit to CHM. Asked mama for Mimi but she was busy so after the shower in walks Laura. 5'2" 115lbs. Mid 40's chubby around the middle but generally cute to my eyes. Started with a faux massage (was more of an excuse to warm up to each other). Took a few minutes for to be comfortable with me but with a bit of humor she relaxed. On the flip we talked about her sleeping on the beach and getting a sunburn. After telling me earlier she was shy she forgets herself and takes off her top and dress to show me her tan line. She then catches herself, squeals and covers up quickly. Laughing, she undresses and starts sucking my nips and says "I'm hungry, where's the milk". She works her way down to the boys and swings her body around for some 69ing with FIV. About 10 mins later she makes her way down to the foot of the bed and gives the huevos a good tongue lashing. A few minutes of that and it was time to put the jacket on and climb up for CG. A bit later it was MISH to completion. We talked some more joke and laugh some more until it was time to leave. She's a sweet lady somewhat new to the biz and may need to learn more massage technique. That said to me the vital stats are. A / S 9/9 (looks are a personal preference). Usual damage. 5 to house $.5 gratuity.

Alika T9
08-02-11, 05:35
The rest of the line-up includes Yumi (same cute voice and those lovely natural DDs) , Sara (the DFK Queen) and of course Mimi (the legend continues but she's going on vacation to Texas soon). Karma (the 6-foot black beauty) is reportedly coming back in September.Is Sara the one from golden queen? Dfk and kissing all over?

Kurocha
08-02-11, 11:31
I think she may have just decided to take Sunday off. Try check back again.The other part is that, generally, MS Jun doesn't work on Sundays. Therefore, if you were to call on Sunday, someone else would answer the phone and either they can't speak English that well or don't know what the hell is going on.

Pokesqd
08-02-11, 14:28
Its been a while since I went for Squid.

I am usually a day Monger, but had the night cravings.

Could not decide between Nirvana, Ichiban of Pinks.

I had called Ichi but my favorite Julie was off.

So I check out Pinks first.

Was so stoked that I did.

Walked in and five girls greeted me.

The one who stood out to me the most was a beautiful

Lady name Michelle.

L / 9.

She looks just like Julie Chen (Big Brothers)

Petite. 5'4 100lbs.

Natural B's.

Japanese, korean and haole mix.

Her voice nice and soft.

Her eyes were deep, dark and sensual looking.

(MakaNani) my most favorite part of her.

Her hair brunette and wavy when its down.

Like Jacklyn Smith (for all you old time Mongers)

Her lips are soft and so kissable.

Cute little nose.

Nice color skin.

A / 8.

Likes to giggle

Always smiling.

Lets you have fun.

Not mechanical.

Can chat about anything.

Very complimentary.

Total GFE.

S / 7.

Table shower was really good a.

Combo scrub and massage.

Back to the room we went.

Her body massage was lite pressure,

Thats the tuning she needs to work on.

But they are Relaxation.

Her Sexercise was sensual.

She kisssed all over with her soft lips,

Making those soft smooching noise.

Licking my rasberrries on my chest.

She also enjoyed rubbing her mangoes.

Against my rasberries.

Then I flipped her on her back and

Felt her soft smooth body with my lips.

All the way down to what I came for.

Her tasty Squid,

Smells great and sweet.

Like its been soaking in honey.

She moaned and shoke with excitement

And could not resist it anymore and grabbed my

Head to her and slipped on the cover.

Crank back my spear.

And Pokesqd here I go.

I was jabbing her so hard with my spear.

She was moaning, shaking and slapping my

Bun buns with her hand so loud.

She was clinging on my body so tight,

Like a Koala Bear hugs a tree.

I was so pumped

I just expoded inside her.

We were both so dumb founded.

We layed there in exhaustion.

As I left my spear in her for a while.

She wiped me clean and.

Layed next to me for a while.

Chatting about anything and everything.

I could not really give her a good rating.

On her skill because I was the hunter.

And she was the hunted.

I am usually the marathon man.

Making porn.

But she felt so good and tight.

Like a glove.

She got the marks I gave her.

The U$$ual damage.

Definetly repeat.

POKE

Amadeus528
08-02-11, 18:15
Last night around 10:30 I was heading to Green to see wwho the new staff was but saw a ton of blue and whites at corner where Top Floor is. Turned into parking lot behind Debbie's and saw a cruiser parked by the stairs. Decided to just call it a night. Anyone know if something happened?

I've gone there once or twice in the past couple if months. Have seen Mina but wondering what the lineup there is like. It's stupid, but in a place that small I feel weird asking to see who else is working.

Capn Morgan
08-03-11, 02:20
Is Sara the one from golden queen? Dfk and kissing all over?This is indeed Sara from GQ. She was looking a little tired when I saw her but the service was still as good as always.

Capn Morgan
08-03-11, 02:24
Which Mimi is this? So many of them.The report was about the line-up at Rappongi so this would be the Mimi that has been at that establishment for many years.

YG365
08-03-11, 06:04
I must say, Annie really out did her self the other night! YMMV but I'm pretty sure everyone usually gets pretty good service from her.

L. 9 She's not the prettiest but she could be the cutest AMP girl out there! That with her personality and spunky attitude is a winner.

S. 10 She's down for almost anything as long you treat her good and build some chemistry. YMMV but she sure does go the distance with me.

A. 10 She's working extra hard to try and help her new spot take off.

The other 3 girls in there were pretty cute in their own ways. I want to try the smaller pale korean girl but I saw Annie last minute and jumped all over that.

YG365
08-03-11, 06:06
Stopped by Rosemarie tonight to take a look. There was a girl that caught my eye in there. She isn't the skinniest but she was a lighter skinned asian girl wearing blue. Anyone know her story? Name?

Is Apple really skinny and dark skin?

Sorry for the noob questions, I've never reallly been into Thai girls but with all the stories about Apple, I think I got to try it!

Playboy54
08-03-11, 06:38
Yes, went to PINK (Ward) went down my check list. Was hoping for Kitty but gone. So I got Michelle. She looks like a HOT Lisa Ling and she has a way better body also (she told me she was 22). Service was very good with BBBJ. She has a NO RUSH policy. However, MAMA banged on the DOOR 3 times. Each TIME Michelle told me don't WORRY about it (WOW). Mama chewed by ass as I left saying SHE should charge me extra. Michelle just rolled her eyes. So someone please call PINK and TELL mama. NO RUSH the girls, they are trying really hard to please.

Playboy54.

Michelle@Pinks (Ward)

The one who stood out to me the most was a beautiful.

Lady name Michelle.

Mongers Rus
08-03-11, 06:57
What can I say. Haven't seen Apple (RoseMarri) in couple weeks, so I thought I'd venture to get my fix. Made my appointment and as usual, was not disappointed. Looks good as ever. In fact she got some tan since she came back. Love that dark Thai skin look with hardly any tan lines. Greeted and serviced me with that great friendly attitude. Pussy still tight from her long vacation.

10s across the board. IMHO.

Rus

Chubs
08-03-11, 08:50
As I reported last week, I had a "miss" with Monz, out sick. Today Monz confirmed with me that she was sick because I made an appointment with her for a pau hana sesh. She still looks as great as the last time I saw her, as I've been out of hobbying due to working too much, and I mean great because it's been a while. She turned the light low, to which I got up and turned it up. Yes, I actually liked seeing Monz in the light. Since I already took a shower prior to our appt, I opted for no shower and the back-walk for after the festivities. She did her classic cold-water BBBJ, she wanted to get wet so I DATY for a while til she was squirming and twitching on my face. I need the little rest so she rode BBCG, then we changed positions to Svengali in which she came a couple times and that was more than enough and painted her back white. I cleaned her up, then she cleaned me up, the back-walk began and she took care of some sore spots in the lumbar region. Kinda like the clock being the room as I was able to see that I got time I put in for.

Fee was normal as well as my respectful donation for her attitude towards me.

L: 10 (for her age her body is dam near perfect, despite the bolt-ons)

A: 10 (kinda wish all customer service these days were this accommodating and inspirational)

S: 9 (would have been a 10, but I didn't last as long as I normal do)

Other times I've seen her, Monz has never told me that it's slow and to tell all my friends about her. She told me that it has been very slow. Anyone else heard this from her? As a security note, HNL's Finest has they "meal break" at Diner's, like they did today. Had a few be&w on the Diamond Head side. Kinda weird me out small kine, so I took a while to make entry.

YG365
08-03-11, 12:56
What can I say. Haven't seen Apple (RoseMarri) in couple weeks, so I thought I'd venture to get my fix. Made my appointment and as usual, was not disappointed. Looks good as ever. In fact she got some tan since she came back. Love that dark Thai skin look with hardly any tan lines. Greeted and serviced me with that great friendly attitude. Pussy still tight from her long vacation.

RusYo. What color was her outfit?

Seenum
08-03-11, 17:12
I must say, Annie really out did her self the other night! YMMV but I'm pretty sure everyone usually gets pretty good service from her.

L. 9 She's not the prettiest but she could be the cutest AMP girl out there! That with her personality and spunky attitude is a winner.

S. 10 She's down for almost anything as long you treat her good and build some chemistry. YMMV but she sure does go the distance with me.

The other 3 girls in there were pretty cute in their own ways. I want to try the smaller pale korean girl but I saw Annie last minute and jumped all over that.Very true once you get to know her it gets better. Tall pale skin girl might be cherry she's alright big nip's and tight poji, but go easy on her she can't handle a marathon.

Member #4374
08-03-11, 18:22
I checked out Lily at Pine Tree. Looks: 6. 5 (nice ass for an Asian girl) ; service: 6. 5 (all covered, lets DATY) ; attitude: she was pretty cool.

SnatchThat
08-03-11, 21:56

The other 3 girls in there were pretty cute in their own ways. I want to try the smaller pale korean girl but I saw Annie last minute and jumped all over that.I don't know which Annie you are talking about.

Blade82
08-03-11, 22:13
I made another attempt to see Annie again at GQ. At least the last I heard she was there. Anyway it was pretty busy and only had 2 available. One was chubby, so scratched her off. The other one from what I remember was 5'5, maybe 110 lbs. She was kind of cute with a decent bod. She told me her name was Cherry. But I was on a mission for Annie so scratched her off. But then I figured everybody else busy, I'm there, she pretty cute, why not. So I changed my mind and said ok, but then she did the biggest no no, she asked for $$ upfront. So I scratched her off again and left. Some are probably wondering why I just didn't ask mama for her. Well I rarely go GQ and figured maybe I can find another gem if I look at others, especially if Annie isn't my type. Oh well maybe next time.

Mauka
08-04-11, 01:36

RusGreat service but makes sure you have a good medical plan.

YG365
08-04-11, 01:58
I made another attempt to see Annie again at GQ. At least the last I heard she was there. Anyway it was pretty busy and only had 2 available. One was chubby, so scratched her off. The other one from what I remember was 5'5, maybe 110 lbs. She was kind of cute with a decent bod. She told me her name was Cherry. But I was on a mission for Annie so scratched her off. But then I figured everybody else busy, I'm there, she pretty cute, why not. So I changed my mind and said ok, but then she did the biggest no no, she asked for $$ upfront. So I scratched her off again and left. Some are probably wondering why I just didn't ask mama for her. Well I rarely go GQ and figured maybe I can find another gem if I look at others, especially if Annie isn't my type. Oh well maybe next time.Yo, she's there! Probably busy with me and I probably had the best sesh ever with her! Seriously, she's trying to go the extra distance to bring in more customers I think. That girl that asked for $$ up front is new via Annie.

Goodluck though and she'll be there tonight she said!

YG365
08-04-11, 01:59
I don't know which Annie you are talking about.Golden Queen, my bad bro.

YG365
08-04-11, 02:00
Very true once you get to know her it gets better. Tall pale skin girl might be cherry she's alright big nip's and tight poji, but go easy on her she can't handle a marathon.Naw, the pale skin korean girl was short and cut. Kinda has that innocent look where you wouldn't expect her to do anything naughty!

Johnny14
08-04-11, 02:29
What can I say. Haven't seen Apple (RoseMarri) Pussy still tight from her long vacation.

RusYeah, better enjoy Apple before I open her up with this black hammer of 14 inches!

Alika T9
08-04-11, 02:40
Yeah, better enjoy Apple before I open her up with this black hammer of 14 inches!So does apple provide BBBJ and BBFS? What about lfk and dfk? From everyone's description she does seem to be one hot AMP girl.

Mauka
08-04-11, 02:43
So does apple provide BBBJ and BBFS? What about lfk and dfk? From everyone's description she does seem to be one hot AMP girl.She does, go for it and have fun.

Licentious
08-04-11, 03:08
Anyone have info on Nina at Pacific Spa, she haven't been back for sometime. The MS there is not talking, Nina a young Viet spinner was awesome.

Oldie81
08-04-11, 03:30
She does, go for it and have fun.Here is my honest assessment of Apple.

Face looks like she is around 38 years old in my honest opinion. But she is a spinner around 5"0 and tight body. Her body is her best physical asset although boobs are manmade. L-8.

Likes to joke around. Trys to make you feel special. But honestly, she is the first AMP girl who likes to swear."ah fuck" "fuck" all in joking. Or saying stuff like,"when we get married." LOL, anyone who takes any of that stuff seriously is a sucker, but I'm already an old man to know better than that! A-9.

Can suck dick good. Had BBBJ first time. Had to see multiple times to get BBFS. So people who report that she BBFS, you not going to get it (most likely) on your first time. She doesn't want to come off to you like she's that type of provider and will try to make you feel special when she eventually lets you. Also, she pretty busy with back to back service so don't count on getting the full hour, more like 45 minutes. S-9.

Overall, she has something that other providers don't because why would she be soo busy. I don't know anyone more popular than her, but this is my take on her. I think its cause she has a lot of regulars that have fallen the spell (suckers.)

SnatchThat
08-04-11, 04:56
Yeah, better enjoy Apple before I open her up with this black hammer of 14 inches!Damn dude. 14 for real, and you have to pay for it? LOL just kidding well, congratulations-you rival the Italians.

Dasearch
08-04-11, 06:04
Last night around 10:30 I was heading to Green to see wwho the new staff was but saw a ton of blue and whites at corner where Top Floor is. Turned into parking lot behind Debbie's and saw a cruiser parked by the stairs. Decided to just call it a night. Anyone know if something happened?

I've gone there once or twice in the past couple if months. Have seen Mina but wondering what the lineup there is like. It's stupid, but in a place that small I feel weird asking to see who else is working.I do not know but there were 4 squad cars last night at Hula Girl and cops outside the door. It was around 4:00. Be careful I think there might be a crackdown going on.

Seenum
08-04-11, 07:14
I do not know but there were 4 squad cars last night at Hula Girl and cops outside the door. It was around 4:00. Be careful I think there might be a crackdown going on.It would be nice to see more pimps being arrested and prosecuted.

H Mobius
08-04-11, 08:18
I do not know but there were 4 squad cars last night at Hula Girl and cops outside the door. It was around 4:00. Be careful I think there might be a crackdown going on.The stupid thing about the Hula girls is that they call attention to themselves; they 'burn' right outside for all to smell, including LE. To each his own, but I would never play with girls who look like that; not surprised about the negative reports.

Maybe the old Luxury got raided but there are still people (who make their presence known) in the 'house' next door so it might have been that.

Yeah, all we can do is just be careful especially around characters who do not know how to be discreet.

Kurocha
08-04-11, 13:13
I went to Ohana the other week to check out Cat. After reading some reviews, I thought I'd take a shot and go. I called and asked for Cat. MS said okay and so I went. When I got there, I was told that she was not there. I said okay and started to leave. MS said,"what about me?" Again, against my better judgment, I said okay. I took my shower and went to the room. In a few minutes, another girl walks in! I asked where MS was and was told that she would be doing the massage. Again, against my better judgment, I stayed. The massage was lousy. She asked what I wanted and again, against my better judgment said a HJ. She gave a very uninspired HJ and after I showered and dressed, I realized that I was there just 30 minutes! I left $ and got the heck out of there. I was pissed, mostly at myself for not thinking straight. When will I learn. For obvious reasons, I don't think I will go back. So forgettable was the experience, I don't know the girl's name. I don't think she said it and I don't think I asked. She was probably in her 30's. Average looks and height. A's perhaps B's on top. Oh well, the search continues.I also went there the other day, to see Cat. When I got there, Kimberly told me that Cat wasn't there, so she called Cat and was informed that Cat had "retired" from the business. So anyway, I just settled for the massage from Kimberly complete with HE. Don't know if Cat / Cherry / Cindy will resurface anywhere else.

Mipene77
08-04-11, 13:57
Damn dude. 14 for real, and you have to pay for it? LOL just kidding well, congratulations-you rival the Italians.Of course we all have big dicks here. Don't you know that? Last time I measured I was 16". Yea that's right, now lets see who is next to challenge.

It is amazing how one needs to inflate their ego online where "proof" is not required.

Pineapple50
08-04-11, 14:12
Nina,

She works at Pine Tree and her name is now Christy. She was on vacation the entire month of July and I do not know if she has come back already? I will try calling her and let you know.

Anyone have info on Nina at Pacific Spa, she haven't been back for sometime. The MS there is not talking, Nina a young Viet spinner was awesome.

Hypo Luxa
08-04-11, 18:40
It is amazing how one needs to inflate their ego online where "proof" is not required.I'm pretty sure his original post claiming 14" was a joke. C'mon guys. LOL!

Paco Love
08-04-11, 19:41
Of course we all have big dicks here. Don't you know that? Last time I measured I was 16". Yea that's right, now lets see who is next to challenge.

It is amazing how one needs to inflate their ego online where "proof" is not required.I can't challenge that. Sigh. Mine is only 12".

Cumcum
08-04-11, 19:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Otis C1
08-05-11, 00:20
I can't challenge that. Sigh. Mine is only 12".Mine is only 5". From the floor! LOL

Viper78
08-05-11, 00:59
Of course we all have big dicks here. Don't you know that? Last time I measured I was 16". Yea that's right, now lets see who is next to challenge.

It is amazing how one needs to inflate their ego online where "proof" is not required.Well mine is only 7". In diameter. LOL.

Eric Shin
08-05-11, 01:41
I've suggested before that everyone needs to indicate their cock size when submitting a report about a provider's pussy size. This needs to be provided as a point of reference, because in my case, all the ho's are tight.

Mine is only 5". From the floor! LOL

Showtime2169
08-05-11, 02:58
Any of you brother mongers who have sampled Jujin (Susi) at Ichi run into anyone else with her body type / looks?

I guess I'm lucky that she isn't here anymore otherwise I'd be going broke by now.

Compared to all of the providers out there that I've tried-she was definitely my ATF!

Showtime2169
08-05-11, 03:11
Brothers,

IMHO: one's girth will gauge the "tightness" a chick's pussy more-so than the long dick. A dick can be 14" or whatever, but if it is like a pencil, the only thing that you'd experience is bottoming out.

Where do you get enuf blood to fill up a long gun li'that to make him hard anyhow?

Licentious
08-05-11, 03:49
She works at Pine Tree and her name is now Christy. She was on vacation the entire month of July and I do not know if she has come back already? I will try calling her and let you know.

Thanks for the info. She had a really nice set of knockers and enjoyed ds watching herself in the mirror getting slammed.

Playboy54
08-05-11, 07:30
Once again it is NOT her PUSSY that is TIGHT. It is the SUPER TIGHT CONDOM that strangles your COCK. I have had the condom slip off several times. Each time it felt real tight with the CONDOM than like fucking a class of water when the shit slipped off. I go limp from condoms since they act like a tourniquet cutting off the blood flow to Mr. Jimmy, that is why the condom falls off. Think an AMP girl it tight after fucking 6 dudes a DAY for 3 months. If so, think again.

Limp Dick when it's a condom!

Tourniquet Condoms have got to go!

Playboy54. Spreading words of wisdom.

CougarLvr
08-05-11, 13:49
I called Kison the other day and set an appt w / Gina, because of the recent posts of her. When I got there, Chanel greeted me@the door with a big hug. I whispered into her ear that someday I was going to have her and she said "I junkee". Anyways, Gina walks in and I'm really surprised as she looks better than the descriptions. Her english is good and her looks are hot! We start off with a light massage then when she asked what I wanted, I told her "I want it all" and she began to suck my fingers like they were little cocks. She began to BBBJ then switched to 69, followed by titty fuck then into her warm hole, covered. I lasted about 5 minutes like this before I blew. Paid the house. 5 and her 1. 5 L / A/S 8/10/10.

Just wish she picked a better name than Gina. Was the same name as one of my ex's!

Pursuer
08-05-11, 15:22
Mine is only 5". From the floor! LOLMine is 5" too. When I fold it in half.

H Mobius
08-05-11, 18:13
Was going to Red Rose but looked at Lotus and Orchid (formerly Pink Spa) since they're nearby.

Lotus had like 3 k-girls on the couch with white skin, very plain (not cute, sexy, hot or gorgeous), late 20's or so. Probably not as good as the ones at Nirvana with numerous reports. Also had a dark complexioned mixed local real chronic-looking one. She wasn't sexy or even dressed/made-up for AMP work.

No cars parked outside, but then I wouldn't park there either. On the other hand, the one time I went, ms got the girl from one of the back rooms, so there may or may not have been more girls than what I saw on the couch.

Couldn't see inside Orchid and I didn't want to ring the doorbell because they sucked when they were Pinks. Was just checking since they changed name and outside color.

Pokesqd
08-05-11, 21:13
Its not the SIZE of the VESSEL.

Its the MOTION in The OCEAN.

POKE

Ilikea
08-05-11, 21:14
Any of you brother mongers who have sampled Jujin (Susi) at Ichi run into anyone else with her body type / looks?

I guess I'm lucky that she isn't here anymore otherwise I'd be going broke by now.

Compared to all of the providers out there that I've tried-she was definitely my ATF!I feel your pain bruddah. I was addicted after only one visit but now I don't know where to find her. Suzie. If you read this, PM me your digits! Or anyone else who knows them.

Shipshape
08-06-11, 00:46
Mine is 5" too. When I fold it in half.Talk about all these sizes. Shoots mine is only 3" but then again some girls like it that thick.

Ss

Stoner R
08-06-11, 01:21
Its not the SIZE of the VESSEL.

Its the MOTION in The OCEAN.

POKEWell, I'd rather go to sea in an ocean liner instead of a canoe.

Panda Bike
08-06-11, 01:26
I saw a new Korean girl at Pine Tree, she looks like Joy at Pinks. I can't tell who is the best looking. If you guys try her please post. I can't go with her I'm a regular with one of the girls there. Good Luck. She sits next to Sunny.

Mauka
08-06-11, 01:43
Here is my honest assessment of Apple.

Face looks like she is around 38 years old in my honest opinion. But she is a spinner around 5"0 and tight body. Her body is her best physical asset although boobs are manmade. L-8.

Likes to joke around. Trys to make you feel special. But honestly, she is the first AMP girl who likes to swear."ah fuck" "fuck" all in joking. Or saying stuff like,"when we get married." LOL, anyone who takes any of that stuff seriously is a sucker, but I'm already an old man to know better than that! A-9.

Can suck dick good. Had BBBJ first time. Had to see multiple times to get BBFS. So people who report that she BBFS, you not going to get it (most likely) on your first time. She doesn't want to come off to you like she's that type of provider and will try to make you feel special when she eventually lets you. Also, she pretty busy with back to back service so don't count on getting the full hour, more like 45 minutes. S-9.

Overall, she has something that other providers don't because why would she be soo busy. I don't know anyone more popular than her, but this is my take on her. I think its cause she has a lot of regulars that have fallen the spell (suckers.) 497-8858 RM Jennifer

Donho
08-06-11, 02:53
I've become a fan of the Chinese AMP places in CC. (Report coming but let me preface.)

I've been doing the Korean places like VIP (since they were behind Exotic Nights on Ward) Pinetree, etc. The standard Korean performance just doesn't do it for me any more. Manmade breasts, the same way they rub your back and balls while you are on your stomach, the flip just the same, etc etc. 'Oh baby. ' Fake. Then, if you don't finish right away they get impatient and that totally kills it. And I don't like the smell of that cheap soap after the table shower that lingers on your skin. Now don't get me wrong, back in the day I had a Korean provider named Julie at New Yorker across from Walmart on Keeaumoku behind Panda Restaurant. No longer there, but I had total girlfriend experience with that one, so I have gotten it and know the difference.

I'm a veteran of Thailand and nothing beats the Land of Smiles. Very pretty young ladies with amazing bodies, girlfriend experiences – not just GFE but you can fall in love. More great sex than you can handle, literally.

The Thai massage places here have been okay for massage but lacking in the HE, in my experience since Bennie retired from Thai Hawaiian. If anyone can coax one to chuk wao, I can because I can chat with them in Thai.

I very much dislike big blondes with fat asses, tattoos, and silicone.

Korean bars are a complete waste of money. So there you know where I stand when I submit a report.

I recently discovered Nina's place in CC. She is bringing in some Chinese ladies that work for me. The massage is not very good, but they aim to please with the rest of the performance.

I saw Katy, just in from Shanghai. I wouldn't give her a 9 or 10 in the face, but she is petite, all natural. Nice skin, nice firm ass. Claims to be 28. Could be close to that.

Paid house fee up front. 60. 20 minutes average to below average massage. It was relaxing. Turned over and asked 'what? ' I said HE for 60 tip. She said okay. And then I said, 'Or FS for 140. ' FS it was.

Very nice pussy. I finished quickly. She wanted to continue. I have mongered a lot with many, many providers and I think I can tell. I believe she wanted to keep going. Fingered her for a while and she seemed to enjoy. Brief DATY caused her to alert the neighbors. She stroked me back up again and pretty much maneuvered it back in. I did not pop a second. We cuddled. I like her attitude.

Will repeat next week. I find the Chinese imports to have a good attitude. Fun, not rushed.

I am currently 4 months away from Thailand trip, so my reports will end abruptly soon as I save up for the real thing. All of this is a waste compared to Thailand.

Don Ho

Seenum
08-06-11, 06:16
I saw a new Korean girl at Pine Tree, she looks like Joy at Pinks. I can't tell who is the best looking. If you guys try her please post. I can't go with her I'm a regular with one of the girls there. Good Luck. She sits next to Sunny.Wait let me guess mimi

Playboy54
08-06-11, 07:10
Asked for BEBE at Kison, but heard she moved. She rocked my world last time. So went to Kison. Got GINA. Paid $50/$150 for no table shower, no massage, and ALL covered service. Forget that shit. Better to get a younger model with BBBJ and Table Shower. At any of the other 20 AMPs on the island.

Playboy54.

I will check out the Chinese place next.

Previous Report: I find the Chinese imports to have a good attitude. Fun, not rushed.

Oldie81
08-06-11, 07:59

It is amazing how one needs to inflate their ego online where "proof" is not required.16inches eh? I don't know of anyone who would want to service a monster like that. Theyd be taken out for at least the day for recovery.

RickJames808
08-06-11, 08:51
I've been avoiding mongering in order to save for the ultimate mongering experience: Pattaya, Thailand. But I found the urge to sample some snow bunny irresistable. So I make my way over to VIP where the best selection is usually available. There is an old stand-by that I frequent there but as I walk in I see a new face. I figure why not try something new. I knew I was guaranteed to get a good fuck with my stand-by but fuck it take a chance. In the end, bad move.

CeCe,

L:8 CeCe is a 5'5" blonde with pretty blue eyes and long blonde hare which she wore up. She was wearing some enticingly flimsy purple "cloth" which barely covered her see cup breasts and frame. Has a nice little butt and a well proportioned frame. Has just a touch of softness around the belly from a kid as I discovered later.

A:7. She had a good attitude and friendly demeanor which I didn't expect because of her ice queen looks. Easy to talk to.

S:5. Here's where it goes downhill. As per VIP snowbunny custom ceCe asks for the goods upfront. She starts off with an "okay" covered BJ. Seemingly she wanted to waste some time cuddling before the pipe could be laid so I had to prompt for the action. Laid her down for mish. As I dive in I realize its fairly "ahem" "spacious" inside. She was good and wet so that kept it interesting. As I stiifened further I started to bottom. Good fit but not tight at all. Tried to get her lets up but she protested. I think "WTF?" I'm barely bottoming out. Okay on to doggie, or so I thought. She expressed some concern but I assured her I would go easy. I push in and man she felt good from this posit. She leaned so far forward I had to chase her so I could push in. I pull her back but before I can even get a stroke she says no doggie too deep. What kinda bullshit is this? I hardly got halfway in! As I pull out she checks tha condom and sees pre-cum in the well. She says session over. I told her I hadn't even cum yet. After a short exchange I convinced this sorry ***** that I had not cum yet and to let me finish. Having to argue with her killed the mood. So I pumped her side saddle until I nutted.

Tha whole bullshit experience left me utterly dissatisfied and feeling as though I'd been held up in an alley and relieved of my green. Will definitely not repeat.

Happy mongering,

RJ

Alika T9
08-06-11, 13:12
I've had jennifer and she is actually very good. Everything is covered, but she did allow lfk and some dfk, she is very playful and has a good attitude.

497-8858 RM Jennifer

Donho
08-06-11, 13:22
I've been avoiding mongering in order to save for the ultimate mongering experience: Pattaya, Thailand. But I found the urge to sample some snow bunny irresistable. So I make my way over to VIP where the best selection is usually available. There is an old stand-by that I frequent there but as I walk in I see a new face. I figure why not try something new. I knew I was guaranteed to get a good fuck with my stand-by but fuck it take a chance. In the end, bad move.

Tha whole bullshit experience left me utterly dissatisfied and feeling as though I'd been held up in an alley and relieved of my green. Will definitely not repeat.

Happy mongering,

RJImmediately stop going to VIP and save your money for Pattaya. Have you been there before? Most mongers I know have actually done the fake finish so a Thai spinner beauty will let them sleep. You see, they spend the night. Sometimes you are just tired, drunk and fucked out, and you say,"I'll wait til morning to throw another load." But the girl will say,"No, you finish. I no happy you no finish!" They'll fuck you to death.

The Thai sweethearts cuddle you into submission.

If you are going to Pattaya soon, send me private message and I'll give you some good advice, on places to stay, prices to pay, where to go. I have a friend who lives there. It is Fun with a capital "F." I will be there in 111 days 23 hrs. (I am counting.)

Don Ho

YG365
08-06-11, 14:31
Immediately stop going to VIP and save your money for Pattaya. Have you been there before? Most mongers I know have actually done the fake finish so a Thai spinner beauty will let them sleep. You see, they spend the night. Sometimes you are just tired, drunk and fucked out, and you say,"I'll wait til morning to throw another load." But the girl will say,"No, you finish. I no happy you no finish!" They'll fuck you to death.

If you are going to Pattaya soon, send me private message and I'll give you some good advice, on places to stay, prices to pay, where to go. I have a friend who lives there. It is Fun with a capital "F." I will be there in 111 days 23 hrs. (I am counting.)

Don HoSup bro,

I think I'll be going in November or January and I could use your advice on prices, places to go, etc.

Chengp
08-06-11, 15:38
I went to Pink the last couple weeks and spent time with Eva and Alice. Both are friendly / attractive and offered BBBJ, cfs. Not clock watchers. $$ all inclusive. Will repeat.

KBGmonger
08-06-11, 16:07
My coworker said there was a major bust at "a working girl house". I asked where and she said by Exotic Nights. She said it was Thur night. I did not see any media reports.

Stay safe fella.

RickJames808
08-06-11, 17:23
Immediately stop going to VIP and save your money for Pattaya. Have you been there before? Most mongers I know have actually done the fake finish so a Thai spinner beauty will let them sleep. You see, they spend the night. Sometimes you are just tired, drunk and fucked out, and you say,"I'll wait til morning to throw another load." But the girl will say,"No, you finish. I no happy you no finish!" They'll fuck you to death.

Don HoYeah I went there against better judgement. Never should have strayed from my regular. I've been to Thailand off and on since 1993. Not sure how many times but its safe to say I won't get lost in Pattaya. Last time was May 2010. I would appreciate any info you have. I'm on a mission to find one of the girls from that creampie thais (Sara, a Thai goddess) website and lay the pipe (covered of course).

RJ

Uki Eater
08-06-11, 18:19
Sup bro,

I think I'll be going in November or January and I could use your advice on prices, places to go, etc.How many guys you going with? Is it just Pattaya the whole trip? You should go on international sexguide. Info.

Oh, some hotels and condos don't have in room safe. I stash my valuables. Avoid guys offering you a ride on their Tuk Tuk tricycles. I got approached a few times.

Donho
08-06-11, 19:21
Yeah I went there against better judgement. Never should have strayed from my regular. I've been to Thailand off and on since 1993. Not sure how many times but its safe to say I won't get lost in Pattaya. Last time was May 2010. I would appreciate any info you have. I'm on a mission to find one of the girls from that creampie thais (Sara, a Thai goddess) website and lay the pipe (covered of course).

RJHit the discos after hours. A lot of the really pretty Go Go girls and massage girls get off work and go to the discos. Also a lot of part timers- some students. You can get a fine lady without a barfine, and more likely to be your girlfriend. If you go to the top end Go Go bars, like Super Dolls, Super Baby, Hollywood, Happy Go Go the way to do it is go in and be a big spender. Have fun. Laugh, joke with the girls. Find the mama, and buy her a drink and buy a round for the waitresses. (Lady drinks are cheap and it is a good investment.)

Go to the street vendors on the sidewalk at Royal Plaza on the beach side, and buy some silly toys, like they have glowing Nimo necklaces. Buy a dozen of those and light them up and put them around your neck and go into a go go bar. THe girls on stage will all hold out their hands. Be silly. They love it. Don't go in and sit there like a juror listening to a boring case. I go in and put a 1 baht coin in one hand and a 100 baht bill in the other, hidden in my fists. I go to the most beautiful dancer and hold out my hands and have them pick. If they select one hand they get one baht. Then show them the hundred. Mix them up and let them try again. It is a good way to interact with the dancers without buying drinks. But when you do want to sit with one DO buy her a drink and her friend too. Buy the mama a drink and waitress a drink. Don't be obnoxious but be fun, outgoing, silly.

I have a friend who goes there a lot and ALWAYS talks with the mamasan at the best Go Gos. ALways buys drinks for the mama. One night she said,"I have pretty new girls." And she did. She just sent a bus up to Isan and brought back a load of drop dead killers, and my friend got to break one in.

I'd better stop, or we should move this to a different thread. Sorry.

Thailand. What a place.

Member #5092
08-06-11, 19:53
Hit the discos after hours. A lot of the really pretty Go Go girls and massage girls get off work and go to the discos. Also a lot of part timers- some students. You can get a fine lady without a barfine, and more likely to be your girlfriend. If you go to the top end Go Go bars, like Super Dolls, Super Baby, Hollywood, Happy Go Go the way to do it is go in and be a big spender. Have fun. Laugh, joke with the girls. Find the mama, and buy her a drink and buy a round for the waitresses. (Lady drinks are cheap and it is a good investment.)

Go to the street vendors on the sidewalk at Royal Plaza on the beach side, and buy some silly toys, like they have glowing Nimo necklaces. Buy a dozen of those and light them up and put them around your neck and go into a go go bar. THe girls on stage will all hold out their hands. Be silly. They love it. Don't go in and sit there like a juror listening to a boring case. I go in and put a 1 baht coin in one hand and a 100 baht bill in the other, hidden in my fists. I go to the most beautiful dancer and hold out my hands and have them pick. If they select one hand they get one baht. Then show them the hundred. Mix them up and let them try again. It is a good way to interact with the dancers without buying drinks. But when you do want to sit with one DO buy her a drink and her friend too. Buy the mama a drink and waitress a drink. Don't be obnoxious but be fun, outgoing, silly.

I have a friend who goes there a lot and ALWAYS talks with the mamasan at the best Go Gos. ALways buys drinks for the mama. One night she said,"I have pretty new girls." And she did. She just sent a bus up to Isan and brought back a load of drop dead killers, and my friend got to break one in.

Thailand. What a place.How about one of you Thailand veterians starting a Thailand thread. Never been there myself but someday who knows.

Uki Eater
08-06-11, 20:16
How about one of you Thailand veterians starting a Thailand thread. Never been there myself but someday who knows.I don't think Jackson will like that though. He'll just advise go on the ISG forum. Guys on the ISG give up to date info on Thailand as some are currently living in Thailand.

YG365
08-06-11, 21:58
How many guys you going with? Is it just Pattaya the whole trip? You should go on international sexguide. Info.

Oh, some hotels and condos don't have in room safe. I stash my valuables. Avoid guys offering you a ride on their Tuk Tuk tricycles. I got approached a few times.Probably by myself LOL. I go on ISG a lot since I travel international a lot.

Mongers Rus
08-06-11, 22:05
497-8858 RM JenniferThis is not Jennifer's number. Don't call this number.

Rus

Hypo Luxa
08-07-11, 01:00
My coworker said there was a major bust at "a working girl house". I asked where and she said by Exotic Nights. She said it was Thur night. I did not see any media reports.

Stay safe fella.At first I thought you were being funny and using a French title: Le Bust! (haha) Then I figured it out, LE Bust!

Hypo Luxa
08-07-11, 01:05
I don't think Jackson will like that though. He'll just advise go on the ISG forum. Guys on the ISG give up to date info on Thailand as some are currently living in Thailand.The only problem is that there are too many reports to weed through, but it is good info. Plus, I'd rather get info from a monger I TRUST from this site.

Finally, I'm going to report about a recent Manila trip. But, I don't want to do it on ISG because my girl may see it. She's a regular I see every time who fucks my brains out. Wouldn't want to go against her wishes of reporting to the masses of our fucktime!

King Cobrack
08-07-11, 01:09

The one who stood out to me the most was a beautiful

Lady name Michelle.

L / 9.

She looks just like Julie Chen (Big Brothers)

Petite. 5'4 100lbs.

Natural B's.

Japanese, korean and haole mix.

Her voice nice and soft.

Her eyes were deep, dark and sensual looking.

(MakaNani) my most favorite part of her.

Her hair brunette and wavy when its down.

Like Jacklyn Smith (for all you old time Mongers)

Her lips are soft and so kissable.

Cute little nose.

Nice color skin.

A / 8.

Likes to giggle

Always smiling.

Lets you have fun.

Not mechanical.

Can chat about anything.

Very complimentary.

Total GFE.

S / 7.

Table shower was really good a.

Combo scrub and massage.

Back to the room we went.

Her body massage was lite pressure,

Thats the tuning she needs to work on.

But they are Relaxation.

Her Sexercise was sensual.

She kisssed all over with her soft lips,

Making those soft smooching noise.

Licking my rasberrries on my chest.

She also enjoyed rubbing her mangoes.

Against my rasberries.

Then I flipped her on her back and

Felt her soft smooth body with my lips.

All the way down to what I came for.

Her tasty Squid,

Smells great and sweet.

Like its been soaking in honey.

She moaned and shoke with excitement

And could not resist it anymore and grabbed my

Head to her and slipped on the cover.

Crank back my spear.

And Pokesqd here I go.

I was jabbing her so hard with my spear.

She was moaning, shaking and slapping my

Bun buns with her hand so loud.

She was clinging on my body so tight,

Like a Koala Bear hugs a tree.

I was so pumped

I just expoded inside her.

We were both so dumb founded.

We layed there in exhaustion.

As I left my spear in her for a while.

She wiped me clean and.

Layed next to me for a while.

Chatting about anything and everything.

I could not really give her a good rating.

On her skill because I was the hunter.

And she was the hunted.

I am usually the marathon man.

Making porn.

But she felt so good and tight.

Like a glove.

She got the marks I gave her.

The U$$ual damage.

Definetly repeat.

POKEIs this Michelle the same Michelle from next door, GQ? K. C.

Hypo Luxa
08-07-11, 01:12
I'm on a mission to find one of the girls from that creampie thais (Sara, a Thai goddess) website and lay the pipe.Those girls are too fucking beautiful. Almost unreal that such sexiness exists! I like the girls on asianappleseed. Com too. They are incredibly sexy and naughty and take it up the ass a lot.

Uki Eater
08-07-11, 01:32
Probably by myself LOL. I go on ISG a lot since I travel international a lot.Going by yourself is not a big deal. I know of several guys who go by themselves. I see lots of foreigners roaming around by themselves.

You say you travel international a lot but, I guess none of those trips were to Thailand? Damn, I miss those katoeys on walking street. LOL Nah, Nah, just kidding.

Pau Hana Party
08-07-11, 01:47
About 1:00 today I went to Kison. I walked in and Gina greeted me and made me feel welcome and said she will take care of me. I have seen most of the girls there but this was going to be the first with Gina. She started with a lite back rub and she starting licking me back. She worked her tounge up and down my back then she hit the spot. (the back of my neck and ears) chicken skin! My motor was running now. She even tounged the butt. (first time i have recieved this from an AMP) She turned my head a little and we DFK'd hoe man this was such a turn on, this girl is sexy as hell? She said turn over as soon as I did she again gave me a very nice DFK. She staring licking my chess and worked her way south. She began licking my shaft then started sucking. The next thing I know, DT all the way down her throat. I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled her down a little (just to see if she would object) she enjoyed it so I started ramming her mouth. She seemed to enjoyed this allot. After a few minutes she said. I want you to eat me. So I returned the favor. Kissing and licking her body. I used my tounge all over her. I sucked those nice C's and worked my way down. I removed her panties and dove in. I DATY till she came twice. She clamped down on my head and she even squirted a little. (more on that later) she wanted to suck me again so I stood up and she got on her knees. And I grabed her head and started fucking her mouth good. After a while I said "I want to fuck you" She put on the bag and she laid on her back and I broke the seal in standing mish. I pounded her for awhile and told her I she was awesome. I wanted to change positions so I stepped back. She turned to me and dropped to her knees again and DT'd me again. This chick was sexy and really enjoyed making love. She was very nice. Lots of soft kisses she said when we were done that she felt like I was her boy friend and that the chemistry was good. Went I came she was aternatly sucking and stroking me with her hand. So when I exploded. She was playing with my cum. Smelling it and rubbing her hands with it. She just loved the jiz. She is (I think) my new ATF. I will see her again for sure.

Gina I'm sure you are reading this: so Thanks for the great time? you were awesome. I'll be in touch. Pau

Harry5142
08-07-11, 04:04
At first I thought you were being funny and using a French title: Le Bust! (haha) Then I figured it out, LE Bust!Oh fuck. I hope it wasn't Rappongi. There are four places near Exotics and Rappongi is one of them.

Harry5142
08-07-11, 04:28
About 1:00 today I went to Kison. I walked in and Gina greeted me and made me feel welcome and said she will take care of me. I have seen most of the girls there but this was going to be the first with Gina. She started with a lite back rub and she starting licking me back. She worked her tounge up and down my back then she hit the spot. (the back of my neck and ears) chicken skin! My motor was running now. She even tounged the butt. (first time I have recieved this from an AMP) She turned my head a little and we DFK'd hoe man this was such a turn on, this girl is sexy as hell? She said turn over as soon as I did she again gave me a very nice DFK. She staring licking my chess and worked her way south. She began licking my shaft then started sucking. The next thing I know, DT all the way down her throat. I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled her down a little (just to see if she would object) she enjoyed it so I started ramming her mouth. She seemed to enjoyed this allot. After a few minutes she said. I want you to eat me. So I returned the favor. Kissing and licking her body. I used my tounge all over her. I sucked those nice C's and worked my way down. I removed her panties and dove in. I DATY till she came twice. She clamped down on my head and she even squirted a little. (more on that later) she wanted to suck me again so I stood up and she got on her knees. And I grabed her head and started fucking her mouth good. After a while I said "I want to fuck you" She put on the bag and she laid on her back and I broke the seal in standing mish. I pounded her for awhile and told her I she was awesome. I wanted to change positions so I stepped back. She turned to me and dropped to her knees again and DT'd me again. This chick was sexy and really enjoyed making love. She was very nice. Lots of soft kisses she said when we were done that she felt like I was her boy friend and that the chemistry was good. Went I came she was aternatly sucking and stroking me with her hand. So when I exploded. She was playing with my cum. Smelling it and rubbing her hands with it. She just loved the jiz. She is (I think) my new ATF. I will see her again for sure.

Gina I'm sure you are reading this: so Thanks for the great time? You were awesome. I'll be in touch. PauGood review. How old is Gina?

Pau Hana Party
08-07-11, 07:11
Good review. How old is Gina?I'm guessing she is early 40's. Nice hard body for her age. Although she has man made see's. She had them done right. They are pretty soft. I was impressed with her looks when I met her. But when her personality came through, she was even more appealing. Be safe

T6650
08-07-11, 07:57

Stay safe fella.Be sure to clear any rumors with Ocolumbo. He is concerned about the effect they might have on business.

Capn Morgan
08-07-11, 08:16
Is this Michelle the same Michelle from next door, GQ? K. C.Yep, Michelle and most of the rest of the girls who were at GQ went to Pink. Sara was the exception. She went to Rappongi.

Lowlys One
08-07-11, 08:58
Oh fuck. I hope it wasn't Rappongi. There are four places near Exotics and Rappongi is one of them.I was told that Hula Girls got poped that same Thursday as well!

YG365
08-07-11, 08:59
Going by yourself is not a big deal. I know of several guys who go by themselves. I see lots of foreigners roaming around by themselves.

You say you travel international a lot but, I guess none of those trips were to Thailand? Damn, I miss those katoeys on walking street. LOL Nah, Nah, just kidding.Yups. I mostly go Korea and Philippines. Been to Mexico too.

Alohaoe
08-07-11, 12:57
Oh fuck. I hope it wasn't Rappongi. There are four places near Exotics and Rappongi is one of them.A gambling game room got bust about 6:45 it's in the back parking lot. None of the massage parlor got busted.

Happy Mongering

Uki Eater
08-07-11, 14:20
The only problem is that there are too many reports to weed through, but it is good info. Plus, I'd rather get info from a monger I TRUST from this site.I guess can write something in Trip Planning thread. Should make posts for each country in a nutshell. Places to checkout, prices, dos and don'ts things like that. The main things. Then, other people just add to it

Ocolumbo
08-07-11, 14:22
Be sure to clear any rumors with Ocolumbo. He is concerned about the effect they might have on business.You need to hit all the places rumored and get the intel. Don't taked it easy on them. They would fudge and lie. Use all your guile to sift out the truth. Then report back. Mahalo.

Hypo Luxa
08-07-11, 16:23
Be sure to clear any rumors with Ocolumbo. He is concerned about the effect they might have on business.I figured the sarcasm would be lost, haha!

Ocolumbo
08-07-11, 18:32
Oh fuck. I hope it wasn't Rappongi. There are four places near Exotics and Rappongi is one of them.My intel told me nothing happened on Ward. Maybe it was somewhere else, like Pinetree, Ichiban and VIP? What does your intel say?

Panda Bike
08-07-11, 20:18
Tried Mimi tonight because of all the buzz floating around. She was aight but I probably won't repeat because of me and not her. Did you guys know she's viet? I ain't really down with viet girls because everything seems so fake, especially the moans!"Ooh baby, you come, you come, ooh baby!" LOL I'll stick with my Koreans.

Looks. 6. She's aight for her age but she does look older then what I expected. I think that's what kinda killed it for me maybe? I'm more into early to mid aged Korean girls.

Service. 8. The service was good. Massage was pretty good although she didn't crack nothing. She allowed DFK, FIV, FIA and that's about it? Her CBJ skills are better then most girls but she can compete with COCO LOL. I didn't know if I could pop but what really helped was the DFK, Thumb and sometimes 2 in FIA while we're doing BBFS. No CIM or CIP so the only other place I could go was all over her chess. LOL.

Attitude. 8. I guess she wanted me to become a repeat customer? She tried her best to show me a good time. Massage, FS and Shower were all above average.

For you younger guys out there, if you're looking for a young looking girl, stay away! If you're happy because of service and attitude, go see Mimi at Pinetree!YG365, If you got BBFS how come you didn't get a good BBBJ. CBJ not so good with Mimi you got to go BBBJ. 2 in FIA your a lucky guy and DFK only a few guys get this from her and your right Coco is better but she is gone for 4 months.

Ernestm
08-07-11, 23:33
I have been reading about the good looking line-up at Pink. I haven't been to a straight out AMP since 2009, when I used to see Gina at Pine Tree. Parked right out in front with my rental, I'm from Big Island so not too concerned about anyone seeing me. Walked up the stairs and in the doorway, MS very service oriented, I saw this Chinese beauty sitting on the couch in a thong and push up. Wow, she has a really nice body. As MS is leading me to the room, I ask if I can have "this girl", she assures me. Yes. Hehe. I was happy. A few minutes wait and she walks in, hugs me, kisses me lightly, and said her name was "Alice". Takes of my clothes for me, table shower follows, and she washed all the right places. She brings in warm water that she later uses to warm up her mouth for BBBJ, and some cold water for me. She starts off kissing my frontal torso, then BBBJ, I maneuver her to suck on her little nipples, LFK, then mish and I blow. She gave me a shoulder and back massage after the main event. Nice effort on the massage. L-8, S-9, A-9. 50 house. 150 to Alice.

Alohaoe
08-07-11, 23:54

Stay safe fella.I saw them with my own eyes vice squad parking there cars in a hurry in the parking lot. Some of them had ski mask on. I did stay to look got in my car and left. I knew there was a gambling house upstairs in the parking lot. It was not the massage palors that got busted.

Happy Mongering

RickJames808
08-08-11, 00:28
Hit the discos after hours. A lot of the really pretty Go Go girls and massage girls get off work and go to the discos. Also a lot of part timers- some students. You can get a fine lady without a barfine, and more likely to be your girlfriend. If you go to the top end Go Go bars, like Super Dolls, Super Baby, Hollywood, Happy Go Go the way to do it is go in and be a big spender. Have fun. Laugh, joke with the girls. Find the mama, and buy her a drink and buy a round for the waitresses. (Lady drinks are cheap and it is a good investment.)

Thailand. What a place.Will follow up and report. I leave tomorrow.

Captin Crunch
08-08-11, 00:57
Will follow up and report. I leave tomorrow.Bring back some pics!

Ocolumbo
08-08-11, 02:52
I figured the sarcasm would be lost, haha!My intel tells me it was the gambling house around the corner of Ward 3 plex and by Exotic that got busted. Cops carted out loads of betting machines but it was back in business next day. Haha!

YG365
08-08-11, 06:40
YG365, If you got BBFS how come you didn't get a good BBBJ. CBJ not so good with Mimi you got to go BBBJ. 2 in FIA your a lucky guy and DFK only a few guys get this from her and your right Coco is better but she is gone for 4 months.Sorry, I think I wrote CBJ but it was actually BBBJ. Ya, I think she noticed wasn't too horny and I needed that extra motivation to pop! BTW, I think I'm a pretty decent looking young asian dude. I'm not sure if this played a role in it as well.

Playboy54
08-08-11, 07:14
I was going to check on Century Center. However, I assume NO TABLE shower? Unless I hear they have them, I won't be going.

Happiness is a table shower from a sexy Korean girl at your local AMP!

Playboy54.

Strippers only teases, but hookers please!

Kurocha
08-08-11, 12:47
I have been reading about the good looking line-up at Pink. I haven't been to a straight out AMP since 2009, when I used to see Gina at Pine Tree. Parked right out in front with my rental, I'm from Big Island so not too concerned about anyone seeing me. Walked up the stairs and in the doorway, MS very service oriented, I saw this Chinese beauty sitting on the couch in a thong and push up. Wow, she has a really nice body. As MS is leading me to the room, I ask if I can have "this girl", she assures me. Yes. Hehe. I was happy. A few minutes wait and she walks in, hugs me, kisses me lightly, and said her name was "Alice". Takes of my clothes for me, table shower follows, and she washed all the right places. She brings in warm water that she later uses to warm up her mouth for BBBJ, and some cold water for me. She starts off kissing my frontal torso, then BBBJ, I maneuver her to suck on her little nipples, LFK, then mish and I blow. She gave me a shoulder and back massage after the main event. Nice effort on the massage. L-8, S-9, A-9. 50 house. 150 to Alice.Have to agree with your experience with Pink. I must have been there about 20+ times and have been serviced by Jio (2x) , Rina (4x) , Donna (2x) , Sara (2x) , Eva (4x) , YoYo (3x) , Michelle (2x) , Alice (2x) and have never been disappointed by the eye candy that is always available and the service given by them including the relationship with the MS. Pink and Seven have become my top two AMPs after doing the MILF tour thinking that only the older providers would give the best service. The other nice thing is that they seem to constanly be bringing in new talent every month or so. Some of the girls have told me that they like being part of a line up having to make the customer choose. The feeling is that when the customer sees them firts and then chooses them, it already begins the session on a good note. I saw Eva on Saturday and she told me that another new girl would be starting either today (Monday) or tomorrow.

NelsonYuen
08-08-11, 17:12
Read some good and so so review about Ava, so I decided to check her out at Keke.

Ava greeted me with a big hug, and led me to the room. Here attitude was nice which.

Turned me on a lot. Ava is not a petite girl, but is not fat either. The pictures from the

Backpage AD is definitely not her, but her look is ok to me.

Paid the house. 60 and she gave me a massage for about 20 minutes. The massage was.

Above average. After I flip, she asked for $.4 for FS. I did DFK, DATY. 69, FIV, FIA, CG and finished.

With mish. It was kind of GFE type of girl and I could tell that she tried hard to please.

Here is my summary:

L. 7.

A. 9.

S. 10.

Will repeat.

Stay Safe.

Ernestm
08-08-11, 18:30
Have to agree with your experience with Pink. I must have been there about 20+ times and have been serviced by Jio (2x) , Rina (4x) , Donna (2x) , Sara (2x) , Eva (4x) , YoYo (3x) , Michelle (2x) , Alice (2x) and have never been disappointed by the eye candy that is always available and the service given by them including the relationship with the MS. Pink and Seven have become my top two AMPs after doing the MILF tour thinking that only the older providers would give the best service. The other nice thing is that they seem to constanly be bringing in new talent every month or so. Some of the girls have told me that they like being part of a line up having to make the customer choose. The feeling is that when the customer sees them firts and then chooses them, it already begins the session on a good note. I saw Eva on Saturday and she told me that another new girl would be starting either today (Monday) or tomorrow.Thanks for the report. I'm assuming from your experience, you really like it there, and the rest of the girls are good looking as well. Alice was the only one sitting on the couches when I walked in. There was another good looking girl with shorter hair when I was on the way out. I will be back on Oahu in a couple of weeks, I just penciled in some time for Pink.

Rico Suave808
08-08-11, 23:35
Bebe is back at Kison

Un Holy
08-09-11, 02:51
Ernestm, any BBFS from Pink?

That used to be a hot place long time ago. A lot of BBFS there. Chinese chicks are not as good as Korean, the puss is not as tight, but some know how to give a killa back massage.

Panda, you still on that Mimi is great kick? Mimi is good but gettin old. I was one of the lucky ones who did her when she first came to Hi she was really tight then and now she is the village bike. But still got a good disposition. She will take a mean pump and stilll be so sweet. 'you stoo strong, you supa man!" he he he. There is something about her vagina that graps my cock the right way and makes me want to CIP with her all day.

Still hard to beat the days 2000 to 2004, a lot of good sluts have moved on. Some of you old timers know that some of the old time hoooas are still around, but just got to find them.

CHN mamas tits are almost gown to her belly now and the free BBBJ she gives is getting old. The days of mamas letting you sample the goods are gone. OMG! Brng back the old time sluts.

Oldie81
08-09-11, 05:05
My intel told me nothing happened on Ward. Maybe it was somewhere else, like Pinetree, Ichiban and VIP? What does your intel say?Brother, they are making fun of you.

Panda Bike
08-09-11, 05:12
Ernestm, any BBFS from Pink?

That used to be a hot place long time ago. A lot of BBFS there. Chinese chicks are not as good as Korean, the puss is not as tight, but some know how to give a killa back massage.

Panda, you still on that Mimi is great kick? Mimi is good but gettin old. I was one of the lucky ones who did her when she first came to Hi she was really tight then and now she is the village bike. But still got a good disposition. She will take a mean pump and stilll be so sweet. 'you stoo strong, you supa man!" he he he. There is something about her vagina that graps my cock the right way and makes me want to CIP with her all day.

Still hard to beat the days 2000 to 2004, a lot of good sluts have moved on. Some of you old timers know that some of the old time hoooas are still around, but just got to find them.

CHN mamas tits are almost gown to her belly now and the free BBBJ she gives is getting old. The days of mamas letting you sample the goods are gone. OMG! Brng back the old time sluts.Yep, Unholy still seeing her but she is getting older. She has been at Pine Tree for about 7 years now. She still has lots of old time customers thats why she is still in the business. Maybe she will retire in two years, like Monica in December? But Mimi is still pretty tight down there. Anyway she will be back Aug. 16th.

Ernestm
08-09-11, 12:32
Yep, Unholy still seeing her but she is getting older. She has been at Pine Tree for about 7 years now. She still has lots of old time customers thats why she is still in the business. Maybe she will retire in two years, like Monica in December? But Mimi is still pretty tight down there. Anyway she will be back Aug. 16th.To answer the BBFS question with her, I don't know. I always ask for the cover. I'm always safe.

Jbravo
08-09-11, 14:14
Yo,

All you Sindy at 7 fans know she's leaving end of this month.

7 still busy-no Channel tho.

Even tho she a busy hoe, still aims to please, but she is low key.

So you grind and pound kids should not partake.

One of my favs today. No fakie stuff from her.

Plenty hoes out there. She is one of the very few worth a repeat.

Jb

Sincity2007
08-09-11, 18:02
Sherry or Cherry at Pink Korean about 90 lb. Decent BBBJ cfs.

Tom P
08-09-11, 18:56
Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left.

Pokesqd
08-09-11, 20:54
Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left.What is Valtrex, and what does it do?

No Name
08-09-11, 22:21
Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left.What is Valtrex?

FoolishOne
08-09-11, 22:31
What is Valtrex?Valtrex is a medicine used primarily to reduce the number of outbreaks of genital herpes.

Be careful.

Pok Gai
08-09-11, 22:34
L-8 / S-9. 5 / A-10.

Tried to meet up with Bobbie@Ichiban, but nobody answered the phone for 40 mins. Was already in area, and had an hour free'd so I thought I'd just go to 7s. Joanne on vacation. Ivy set me up with Tammy. Haven't been there in awhile. Search brought her name up a lot. Lets just say it was my better experiences at 7 / sakura. Close to some of my visits with Amy. Def repeat. Usual service with a little bonus. Not much, but if a senior cares, just PM

Tonkachisuper
08-09-11, 22:42
What is Valtrex?Its normally used to treat Herpes Zoster aka adult chicken pox or shingles, but it also is used to treat genital herpes. Sounds like somebody's got something at ichiban.

Mauka
08-09-11, 23:24
What is Valtrex, and what does it do?I saw that at an AMP on Ward too.

Head Lock
08-09-11, 23:54
Sounds like somebody's got something at ichiban.Yikes. If I ever saw someone with Valtrex around, I would run fast and far. Sheesh. Maybe "Ichiban" should actually be spelled "Itchy Bun"?

Balla2
08-10-11, 00:50
Sherry or Cherry at Pink Korean about 90 lb. Decent BBBJ cfs.Used to go by Yuri, now Cherry. Was at CC Hanabi for a little while.

Uki Eater
08-10-11, 01:13
Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left.You figure they do B2B TS rubbing their body against the guys private area. It's likely that something is going to transmit. The rubber can only reduce the herpes but still herpes can be transmitted on exposed skin. That's fucked up. Damn, lookin up pics of it giving me chicken skin.

Stoner R
08-10-11, 02:01
Its normally used to treat Herpes Zoster aka adult chicken pox or shingles, but it also is used to treat genital herpes. Sounds like somebody's got something at ichiban.. Or it could be some rival place spreading lies. Look at how many posts the OP has.

Oldie81
08-10-11, 02:02
Valtrex is a medicine used primarily to reduce the number of outbreaks of genital herpes.

Be careful.What a revelation. Prostitutes actually having stds. No way!

Numbah One
08-10-11, 02:27
You figure they do B2B TS rubbing their body against the guys private area. It's likely that something is going to transmit. The rubber can only reduce the herpes but still herpes can be transmitted on exposed skin. That's fucked up. Damn, lookin up pics of it giving me chicken skin.A Pharmacist, gal friend of mine, said they can't keep those and other "H" pills on the shelf.

Be careful out there.

Playboy54
08-10-11, 07:11
Had Jay at Pink. Great girl from LA. Really glamorous. High heels, pink bikini, lean body, hot tan, and all dolled up (hair like silk). Very romantic with sweet talk and great DFK. Also, BBBJ (which makes me think they actually like me). I never get anything like that with those primadonnas at 7 or Ichiban with (1) all covered service (2) who slap me when go in for a kiss, and (3) which is why I will never go back. Yes, Pink is bringing in new girls from the mainland who enjoy being a classy escort. My tactic at Pink is to kiss the girls ass who will then go back to the mainland and encourage others to show up. The Mama's at Pink are a little bitchy and clock-watchers. I think I will say something next time, but be cute about it. I asked Jay when I left. Can I come back next time and make love to you again? She liked that.

Sorry, Yuri (Seven) , Kelly (Ichiban). New kids on the block that will get my cash from now on.

Playboy54.

"Happiness" is when Mama says. Please take your time. You got 90 minutes. Bome-bome twice if you want!

Tonkachisuper
08-10-11, 07:17
. Or it could be some rival place spreading lies. Look at how many posts the OP has.Ya I'll take his words with a grain of salt, but its always best to play safe vs being sorry later.

Crazy Glu
08-10-11, 07:53
BRAND NAME: Valtrex.

DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Valacyclovir is an oral antiviral drug which is active against the herpes viruses. It is used to treat infections with herpes zoster (shingles) , herpes simplex genitalis (genital herpes) , and herpes labialis (cold sores). Valacyclovir inhibits the replication of viral DNA which is necessary for viruses to reproduce themselves. Valacyclovir is actually a "prodrug," in that it is not active itself. Rather, it is converted to acyclovir (Zovirax) in the body, and it is the acyclovir that is active against the viruses. (Acyclovir itself is available as a topical, oral and intravenous medication.) Valacyclovir, therefore, is active against the same viruses as acyclovir, but valacyclovir has a longer duration of action than acyclovir, and, therefore, can be taken fewer times each day. Valacyclovir was approved for use by the FDA in 1995.

Be Safe Brothers. CG

H Mobius
08-10-11, 08:04
Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left.I would have expected that they'd keep something like that hidden such as in their purses in the back and not leave it laying around. Did you notice if it had the sealed dispensing Rx label on it, or did it seem like a 'plant'?

If it's only to treat shingles IMHO that's different, but there's no tactful way to find out for sure and really it's private information.

"Buyer Beware" applies to this hobby at all times.

Alika T9
08-10-11, 10:08
Used to go by Yuri, now Cherry. Was at CC Hanabi for a little while.Is this the same petite cherry that used to work at Sakura? THere was a really cute petite spinner there that gave a great BJ, which I remember was probably covered.

Ichiagent
08-10-11, 12:02
I would have expected that they'd keep something like that hidden such as in their purses in the back and not leave it laying around. Did you notice if it had the sealed dispensing Rx label on it, or did it seem like a 'plant'?

If it's only to treat shingles IMHO that's different, but there's no tactful way to find out for sure and really it's private information.

"Buyer Beware" applies to this hobby at all times.I'll check with my insider there as to what is going on. Not 100% sure though she would tell me.

Stewart Ya
08-10-11, 13:44
Is this the same petite cherry that used to work at Sakura? THere was a really cute petite spinner there that gave a great BJ, which I remember was probably covered.Now that "Cherry" goes by "Sindy" and is at PT now.

Stewart Ya
08-10-11, 13:49
Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left.I think you are lying. Whose's name is on the container?

RadioHazard
08-10-11, 14:50
Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left.This is a trippy post. I would guess that many AMP girls and us monger have Herpes. Note I am not a Dr. If it was left out for other girls, mama to see than that would indicate that its not big deal with the others girls who probably all have it it as well. Point being the post sounds scary but think about it does not matter which AMP the risk is there.

Play Safe. Have fun.

Tom P
08-10-11, 18:27
. Or it could be some rival place spreading lies. Look at how many posts the OP has.This is how look at it. Whoever is taking these pills should be applauded. Roughly 50 million Americans carry the Herpes virus. It is very common. So it is pretty much guaranteed that you can find it in most if not all massage parlors.

This provider, whoever it is, is at least taking medication to limit the spreading of this nasty thing.

DT Looker
08-10-11, 20:52
Isn't that med supposed to suppress the Herpes, so they aren't infectious? So even though the girl has Herpes, she isn't contagious.

From what I read, lots of Americans and people have Herpes, and most don't even know it. Cold Sores, Fever Blisters, Shingles, and the usual scarey stuff are all over. So at least one girl there is making sure she ain't infecting anyone else.

Sounds like that chick Asia a few years back. Everyone claimed she had it, but I still don't believe until I see it. Then again, that is why I inspect before doing anything. Still, that is one of the few things you can see the effects when they are pretty active.

Alika T9
08-10-11, 22:14
Now that "Cherry" goes by "Sindy" and is at PT now.Oh Sindi of pt is cherry from Sakura, I had no idea. That may almost make me want to see her, but not really a fan of those that act like pros.

Palolo One
08-11-11, 01:52
This is how look at it. Whoever is taking these pills should be applauded. Roughly 50 million Americans carry the Herpes virus. It is very common. So it is pretty much guaranteed that you can find it in most if not all massage parlors.

This provider, whoever it is, is at least taking medication to limit the spreading of this nasty thing.You only have 6 postings. You have never posted about an experience. You only asked stupid questions. Then you scare everyone with something that I don't believe is true. No girl would ever leave that kind of medication laying around. NEVER!

Then you report that it is good that she is taking the medication. You can't decide what to say. I have never been to Ichiban, so I am writing this without bias. You are either a provider that is jealous of all the good reports on Ichiban or are really ignorant. Think before you act, that's all I have to say.

Ocolumbo
08-11-11, 04:53
You only have 6 postings. You have never posted about an experience. You only asked stupid questions. Then you scare everyone with something that I don't believe is true. No girl would ever leave that kind of medication laying around. NEVER!

Then you report that it is good that she is taking the medication. You can't decide what to say. I have never been to Ichiban, so I am writing this without bias. You are either a provider that is jealous of all the good reports on Ichiban or are really ignorant. Think before you act, that's all I have to say.Thanks for calling it as you see it.

Dell808
08-11-11, 05:40
Chanel was very nice as usual and introduced me to Gina. She told me that she is very good and that I would like her.

I was glad she did. Gina is a very nice girl, very friendly, and she made me feel comfortable with her right away. Nice looking, great smile.

She is upbeat and very happy, which is a nice change. Her service is very good and she tries hard to please you. No rush.

She is from Korea but her English is excellent, like she grew up in the US or something. Nice body, not fat at all, will repeat.

I think MS Chanel tries to pick good girls for us.

H Mobius
08-11-11, 05:55
My understanding is that there is Herpes the Sexually Transmitted Disease, and 'common' things like cold sores that are caused by a different herpes virus that is not an STD. Also, that cold sores are left to run their course but may be treated (to provide some comfort) with OTC medications.

The STD however, is treated (but not cured) by drugs such as Valtrex and an infected legit sex partner is supposed to inform all future partners of the infection. But alas, this forum is about illegit girls who typically do not admit their ailments. Take care, all.

YG365
08-11-11, 06:08
You only have 6 postings. You have never posted about an experience. You only asked stupid questions. Then you scare everyone with something that I don't believe is true. No girl would ever leave that kind of medication laying around. NEVER!

Then you report that it is good that she is taking the medication. You can't decide what to say. I have never been to Ichiban, so I am writing this without bias. You are either a provider that is jealous of all the good reports on Ichiban or are really ignorant. Think before you act, that's all I have to say.I agree. Something smells fishy and it ain't the girls! LOL

T6650
08-11-11, 06:26
My understanding is that there is Herpes the Sexually Transmitted Disease, and 'common' things like cold sores that are caused by a different herpes virus that is not an STD. Also, that cold sores are left to run their course but may be treated (to provide some comfort) with OTC medications.

The STD however, is treated (but not cured) by drugs such as Valtrex and an infected legit sex partner is supposed to inform all future partners of the infection. But alas, this forum is about illegit girls who typically do not admit their ailments. Take care, all.My doc told me the contrary. That is it's the same virus. It just matters which end you caught it first. Technically too, oral herpes is an STD as it can be contracted by kissing which is considered sexual transmission (even if it's a lot less sexual than what we go to an AMP for.) I also have read that the incidence is as high as 50% in the US adult population. You may be just about as likely to catch it from that old divorced gal you saw at your class reunion as you are in an AMP.

I don't imagine that if any of the members of this site were doctors that they would admit it.

Playboy54
08-11-11, 06:49
Quotes below I assume are from other AMP girls who know they don't get repeats without BBBJ at the least. So they spread rumors like this to make all the JOHNS glove up to make their job easier and ruin the pleasure for the client. This also could be spread by white and black "escorts" who want $500 a pop for 30 minutes of shitty service, however, the AMPs on the island undercut their trade. I would say in the last 30 days, the service and looks at the AMPs have really picked up. Which is too bad for Waikiki street walker thieves and Craigslist duds. I assume these are sources of rampant STD rumors. Also, are strippers who want $90 for three lap dances. Which they push as safe sex for you and a scam for them.

Playboy54.

"Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left."

Alohaoe
08-11-11, 13:28
Chanel was very nice as usual and introduced me to Gina. She told me that she is very good and that I would like her.

I was glad she did. Gina is a very nice girl, very friendly, and she made me feel comfortable with her right away. Nice looking, great smile.

She is upbeat and very happy, which is a nice change. Her service is very good and she tries hard to please you. No rush.

She is from Korea but her English is excellent, like she grew up in the US or something. Nice body, not fat at all, will repeat.

I think MS Chanel tries to pick good girls for us.My old friend told me she is the best had a great time with her.

H Mobius
08-11-11, 17:13
My doc told me the contrary. That is it's the same virus. It just matters which end you caught it first. Technically too, oral herpes is an STD as it can be contracted by kissing which is considered sexual transmission (even if it's a lot less sexual than what we go to an AMP for.) I also have read that the incidence is as high as 50% in the US adult population. You may be just about as likely to catch it from that old divorced gal you saw at your class reunion as you are in an AMP.Sorry I was not specific; by "different herpes virus" I meant Simplex 1 (usually cold sores, such as from innocent kissing) versus Simplex 2 (usually thought of as the true STD as it is generally from sexual contact) which are closely related but have differences. From the same 'family' though, I reckon.

Either way, I don't kiss on the lips, DFK or DATY but it's just a personal choice. Personally, I don't want to find out what it's like to take a prescription.

Peace,

H M

Pok Gai
08-11-11, 17:47
"Checked out Ichiban a few days ago. Walked in and saw Valtrex pills where the girls keep their toiletries. Ruined the mood for me so I turned around and left."Was enough to deter my visit yesterday. Well, that and they didn't pick up the phone at all last week. Just peeped their #1 thread. And I guess the number has been killed? Sad since Kelly just asked me to sample the other goods

On The Prowl
08-11-11, 22:14
This is how look at it. Whoever is taking these pills should be applauded. Roughly 50 million Americans carry the Herpes virus. It is very common. So it is pretty much guaranteed that you can find it in most if not all massage parlors.

This provider, whoever it is, is at least taking medication to limit the spreading of this nasty thing.This guy is just full of bullshit, no credibility at all!

Ocolumbo
08-12-11, 04:20
LE combing for LOCAL providers at AMPs, specific girls they are targeting to locate. Hauled away a 16 year old masquerading as 22 from Rappongi. But not busting AMPs business in general. So I hear.

Hammer633
08-12-11, 04:58
Wanted to try Bebe again so went back to Kison. As I last reported she's about 5"5".115lbs with shoulder length black hair. Around 27 years old, natural B's. Massage is better this time. BBBJ with good suction. Feel so good, cg, and rcg. Switched to K9and finish with mish. BBFS. Continue to massage until times up. Very friendly. On my way out mama told me she has a new girl Candy. I'll try her next time. Usual damage.

YG365
08-12-11, 06:01
It's been pretty dead in this forum eh? Not much reporting going on anymore. Bummers

RickJames808
08-12-11, 07:46
I see its business as usual in paradise. Just my luck to arrive in Pattaya with a carrier battle group in town. As soon as they left the place woke up. Clubs packed with hot, willing, poon of the free and paid variety. Lucked up with a freebie last night L:7. Hitting the soapy again tonight. Will have intel for future travelers. AMP's don't have shit on the real deal soapies!

Monger on!

RJ

Balla2
08-12-11, 15:37
It's been pretty dead in this forum eh? Not much reporting going on anymore. BummersYeah, been reading this forum for a while. Haven't posted much 'cause mostly sampled the popular names but I've noticed a definite change as far as what's posted. Not much info on good 'uns and more and more bitchin' and name calling. Shees! Just like wahines! What happened? Nobody willing to share good experiences, keeping discoveries to themselves? Used to be quite informative, not too much now yeah?

Tom P
08-12-11, 16:25
Quotes below I assume are from other AMP girls who know they don't get repeats without BBBJ at the least. So they spread rumors like this to make all the JOHNS glove up to make their job easier and ruin the pleasure for the client. This also could be spread by white and black "escorts" who want $500 a pop for 30 minutes of shitty service, however, the AMPs on the island undercut their trade. I would say in the last 30 days, the service and looks at the AMPs have really picked up. Which is too bad for Waikiki street walker thieves and Craigslist duds. I assume these are sources of rampant STD rumors. Also, are strippers who want $90 for three lap dances. Which they push as safe sex for you and a scam for them.Really? You believe that prostitutes have no STDs? It's all a big marketing trick? Global warming is probably made up too. And what about Santa? We all believe in him, don't we?

Chasin It
08-12-11, 17:39
I see its business as usual in paradise. Just my luck to arrive in Pattaya with a carrier battle group in town. As soon as they left the place woke up. Clubs packed with hot, willing, poon of the free and paid variety. Lucked up with a freebie last night L:7. Hitting the soapy again tonight. Will have intel for future travelers. AMP's don't have shit on the real deal soapies!

Monger on!

RJRJ you lucky guy. Enjoy the Land of Smiles. So hope to get back there again soon.

Jbravo
08-12-11, 19:36
Yo,

Any of you kids porking Channel recently? Is she back fresh from bacation?

Going to pork some hoes this weekend.

Jb

Alohaoe
08-12-11, 20:07
LE combing for LOCAL providers at AMPs, specific girls they are targeting to locate. Hauled away a 16 year old masquerading as 22 from Rappongi. But not busting AMPs business in general. So I hear.Your crystal is ball is working very good she had a pimp who also got caught.

Waikikian
08-12-11, 22:27

This provider, whoever it is, is at least taking medication to limit the spreading of this nasty thing.After reading on the advancements being made in the research, today. It looks like we're going to have a cure for all virus's within the next 10 years.

Another research team has isolated the cause of reproduction in the G. Herpes virus and are halting it's reproduction. Maybe in five years, we'll see the end of Herpes.

Member #3973
08-12-11, 23:54
As reported used to treat the symptoms. And to some extent, reduce the transmission rate of Herpes Simplex virus (HSV) type 1 (mainly cold sores) and simplex 2 (mainly genital herpes) :

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/herpessimplex.html

And.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex.

You can get genital type 1 and oral type 2, but it is much less common.

Most of the population (about 80%) will become infected by oral type 1 (cold sore) by the time they reach a mature age.

Expect most long term providers to be infected with type 2 as well.

If you see a provider you DO run the risk of infection, condom or not. The only "good new" is that the number of outbreaks and.

Consequently the transmission risk, decreases with time after initial exposure, which makes the longtime MILF providers relatively safer. But only for herpes,

Not other STDs.

If you choose to believe that only few providers have HSV. Dream on.

Good luck!

Oldie81
08-13-11, 00:25
I don't imagine that if any of the members of this site were doctors that they would admit it.Actually I am a doctor. I work in the operating room, that's why they call me the "smooth" operator. Haha

Jbravo
08-13-11, 04:19
Yo,

The Gina sounds like a blast from the past-the realtor hoe Regina Kim / Cho / Chang. She aka Gina, Regina, Sophia, Yun Hee, Yun. Running from her past.

She did the KBG rounds too before servicing at keeamoku AMPs up till 2 or 3 years ago.

Once a hoe, always, so wouldn't surprise me if she's back.

Jb

My old friend told me she is the best had a great time with her.

RickJames808
08-13-11, 06:08
Rickjames reporting live from "Secrets" go-go bar. Woke up earlier (2:00 pm) with a LT (long time) hottie I BF'd (bar fined) from Misty's a Go-Go (3100 baht incl BF). A little over $ to basically take a hot young stripper back to my room for a REAL GFE experience from 0400 in the morning to 1:30pm tje next day. There are cheaper go-go's but to each his own.

Anyway decided to start last nights debachery with a soapy. Went to a new soapy house called Rasputin's. Those of you who have been to thai soapies such as Sabailand know the routine, but this place made Sabailand look like a crackhouse. The girls were prettier and more plentiful (about 40+ on duty) there was even a small section that had thai models available to pleasure any monger. The prices varied from 2000 baht (or about $66) to 2500 for the "normal" girls or from 4800 to 8500 for the models. All the girls were fair skinned thai girls with one very voluptuous exception. The models were all fair, long legged, and mostly busty. After agonizing over choices and prices I selected one of 4800 baht models named Lucky.

Lucky was 26 tall and lovely. She looked like a white girl with the exception of her exotic eyes. She spoke little english but that of course was no concern. I admit that by picking a model I thought I had made a mistake considering the shitty service you generally get from the really pretty girls at home. I'm not in kansas so to speak. Lucky was very friendly and courteous despite the language barrier. We go to the room which has a luxurious interior including a jetted and multi color illuminated jacuzzi. We converesed for a bit before hopping in the tub. She washed me fairly thoroughly all from a reclined / relaxed position with me seated between her lengthy legs. The bath culminated with a titjob between her generous tits which almost sent me over the edge. We moved the party to the bed where she got into her GFE mode starting with LFK and and body kisses and nipple suckling. She then procedes to tease my groin area before teasing then suckling the boys and then torturously slow teasing up the shaft before delivering a passionate BBBJ. It wasnt too long before I asked her to stop. I slapped on the hat and dove in. Lucky surpassed all expectations and allayed fears of her being a cold fish. She was very passionate and responsive. She made all the right sounds and moves. She excelled in all positions. I couldn't hold back in DS, so I unloaded while gazing at our reflection in the overhead mirror. Brothers let me tell you, Lucky was expensive (4800 baht/$$) but I did not regret spending one baht / penny. We cuddled for 15 mins until MS called the room. No rush, no hassle. Lucky seemed to genuinely enjoy herself as well. It will hard to go back to an AMP after this. Rasputin's make all the other Soapy's I've visited seemed lame. Looks and overall performance wise Lucky has no equal on Oahu. I suppose it is fortunate that we don't have such places in the US I'd be a broke motherfucker. For those of you making your way out here the hell with the regular soapies hit Rasputin's. For those who have or will never see the the "Land of Smiles" I truly feel for you.

Monger on brothers!

RJ

Uki Eater
08-13-11, 13:09
Rickjames reporting live from "Secrets" go-go bar. Woke up earlier (2:00 pm) with a LT (long time) hottie I BF'd (bar fined) from Misty's a Go-Go (3100 baht incl BF). A little over $ to basically take a hot young stripper back to my room for a REAL GFE experience from 0400 in the morning to 1:30pm tje next day. There are cheaper go-go's but to each his own.

Anyway decided to start last nights debachery with a soapy. Went to a new soapy house called Rasputin's. Those of you who have been to thai soapies such as Sabailand know the routine, but this place made Sabailand look like a crackhouse. The girls were prettier and more plentiful (about 40+ on duty) there was even a small section that had thai models available to pleasure any monger. The prices varied from 2000 baht (or about $66) to 2500 for the "normal" girls or from 4800 to 8500 for the models. All the girls were fair skinned thai girls with one very voluptuous exception. The models were all fair, long legged, and mostly busty. After agonizing over choices and prices I selected one of 4800 baht models named Lucky.

Lucky was 26 tall and lovely. She looked like a white girl with the exception of her exotic eyes. She spoke little english but that of course was no concern. I admit that by picking a model I thought I had made a mistake considering the shitty service you generally get from the really pretty girls at home. I'm not in kansas so to speak. Lucky was very friendly and courteous despite the language barrier. We go to the room which has a luxurious interior including a jetted and multi color illuminated jacuzzi. We converesed for a bit before hopping in the tub. She washed me fairly thoroughly all from a reclined / relaxed position with me seated between her lengthy legs. The bath culminated with a titjob between her generous tits which almost sent me over the edge. We moved the party to the bed where she got into her GFE mode starting with LFK and and body kisses and nipple suckling. She then procedes to tease my groin area before teasing then suckling the boys and then torturously slow teasing up the shaft before delivering a passionate BBBJ. It wasnt too long before I asked her to stop. I slapped on the hat and dove in. Lucky surpassed all expectations and allayed fears of her being a cold fish. She was very passionate and responsive. She made all the right sounds and moves. She excelled in all positions. I couldn't hold back in DS, so I unloaded while gazing at our reflection in the overhead mirror. Brothers let me tell you, Lucky was expensive (4800 baht/$$) but I did not regret spending one baht / penny. We cuddled for 15 mins until MS called the room. No rush, no hassle. Lucky seemed to genuinely enjoy herself as well. It will hard to go back to an AMP after this. Rasputin's make all the other Soapy's I've visited seemed lame. Looks and overall performance wise Lucky has no equal on Oahu. I suppose it is fortunate that we don't have such places in the US I'd be a broke motherfucker. For those of you making your way out here the hell with the regular soapies hit Rasputin's. For those who have or will never see the the "Land of Smiles" I truly feel for you.

Monger on brothers!

RJI checked this place out. But, didn't follow through. I just wanted to see how it was like. It's pretty big. Probably the biggest in Pattaya. It's easy to get there. Just catch the baht bus as its near Pattaya beach road. I checked out 2 soapies nearby and 1 of them had tables where you can sit down and look at all the girls. A counter where you can order drinks. It's a bigger, higher class soapy. 4800 bahts is expensive considering its Thailand but, we easily blow that at an AMP and buying drinks at a KB. So. 4800 bahts which is about $150-$160 (depending on the Thai baht to $ rate) shouldn't discourage you if you do the AMP and KB thing in Hawaii.

=============================================

Gents,

If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson

Ocolumbo
08-13-11, 17:53
your crystal is ball is working very good she had a pimp who also got caught.korean owners have no business running the risk of taking in locals girls, **** of all things, who would most likely have pimps. no business whatsoever doing that. it magnifies the risk of activist and politician pressure and le crackdown. it fucks up the situation for everyone.

RickJames808
08-13-11, 18:09
Brothers I must apologize for posting my debached exploits in Thailand on this board. No bragging or bs intended. I know now there is a whole other site that caters to this but I wanted to relay experiences and insight to anyone on this forum (locally) who is contemplating this trip. Besides this thread seems to have dried up and I know you cats aren't abstaining from the AMP's. Will post on the correct board in the future.

Happy mongering,

RJ

Gents,

If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:

Thanks,

Jackson

Jbravo
08-13-11, 19:08
Yo,

Couldn't wait so had me some Sindy 7 again. She's leaving even sooner now-

Let me just say that the knock at the door came 3X.

Standing DS, mish at edge of the bed, lying DS, etc. She was game for it all.

I like how hard her nips get, and how soft those natural bees are.

She wanted to cum so I DATY till she locked her meaty thighs around my head.

I would miss her if she did BBFS or BBBJ, but no dice. Plenty hoes.

A good time. Have to go pork Jackie now.

Jb

Uki Eater
08-13-11, 21:23
Uki,

Whats the name or location of the one you're referring to? Been to most of the soapies in Pattaya in the last 4 years and a few in Bangkok. Rasputin's is worth the expense IMO.The ones I looked at was near Big C supercentre. The two soapies I checked out was near Big C on the opposite side. There were soapies near each other. One of them was huge with a big stage. The other one wasn't as big.

I remember now. One of them is called Sabai Dee Body Massage. The one before that was Sabailand. My bad. I guess it wasn't Rasputin.

Gents,

Thanks,

Jackson

YG365
08-14-11, 03:02
The ones I looked at was near Big C supercentre. The two soapies I checked out was near Big C on the opposite side. There were soapies near each other. One of them was huge with a big stage. The other one wasn't as big.

I remember now. One of them is called Sabai Dee Body Massage. The one before that was Sabailand. My bad. I guess it wasn't Rasputin.Do you guys recommend Pattaya or Bangkok then?

Gents,

Thanks,

Jackson

Donho
08-14-11, 05:32
Me too, thus the moniker. But that's all I'm admitting to.Two degrees in be-bopp, a Ph. D. In swing, I'm a master of rhythm, I'm a rock and' roll king.

I may not be a real medical doctor, but I do have a degree in recreational gynecology. I have also studied a condition suffered by many men in Hawaii, known as Acute Hyper Semenimia. A week or two in Thailand is guaranteed to cure this, but be careful of shriveled prostate syndrome. The gland that produces sperm is usually in a normal sexually functioning male about the size of a walnut. Some return from Thailand with the prostate reduced and resembling a dried raisin. It leads to another clinical term known as acute hypo semenemia. Not enough sperm left.

Hey, you idiots paying 4800 Baht for a girl in Thailand are paying too much. That is a "first-time-newbie-eyes-glazed-over-lost-your-head-first-time a cute Thai GFE-melted-your-heart-kind-payment. Take it easy. Be generous, but don't ruin the local economy.

4800 baht should get two really killer Go Go lovelys. The 19 year old Goddess kind for a GFE 3 way, and still it's a big tip.

Don Ho.

Ph. D.

Gents,

Thanks,

Jackson

Rhi 808
08-14-11, 06:23
Yo,

Any of you kids porking Channel recently? Is she back fresh from bacation?

Going to pork some hoes this weekend.

JbEarly Friday afternoon and she was booked solid

RickJames808
08-14-11, 08:41
Reading and comprehension are skills sorely missed in society today. In case you haven't been to Thailand recently the local economy has already been ruined. Years ago as a matter of fact. That being said there is still a good time to be had in Thailand on the cheap. Had you paid attention to the narrative you would have noticed that the exorbitant amount spent was at a soapy massage where there is no haggling over price at this one in particular. Theres tons of good poon to be had for 1000 baht or less. As I mentioned (perhaps you missed that part of my useless post as well) the girl I selected was one of the former models this place employs. Just pointing out one of the newer joints in Patts and the level of service provided by a provider for a lesser price than were accustomed to at an establishment (soapy massage) with superior facilities. No gogo girl or freelancer has her own jacuzzi or private suite unless she's just ho'in for kicks. And as any "vet" knows these chicks aint in it for shits and giggles.

RJ.

Gents,

Thanks,

Jackson

RickJames808
08-14-11, 08:47
Your crystal is ball is working very good she had a pimp who also got caught.About time they started nabbing the piece o shit pimps. As for the 16 year old she was statutory case waiting to happen for some unlucky bastard.

U Ahole
08-14-11, 11:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Admin
08-14-11, 15:03
Gents,

Thanks,

Jackson

YG365
08-14-11, 15:16
With most of my favorites out of town, any suggestion on who I should try? I'll pass on Bobbi@Ichiban, Julie@Ichiban And Monica@Kison.

Hypo Luxa
08-14-11, 16:09
Gents,

Thanks,

JacksonJackson, if I may...

We all pretty much trust each other here. So I would rather read a review by a Hawaii member, than dozens of people I don't know on the ISG group, which I have joined. Secondly, a lot of the girls (at least some I talked to) know about that board. So instead of posting there and outing them and me, I'd prefer to post here for select info for my brothers here, and so as not to call attention to the posts so that they may see them.

Uki Eater
08-14-11, 16:32
With most of my favorites out of town, any suggestion on who I should try? I'll pass on Bobbi@Ichiban, Julie@Ichiban And Monica@Kison.What about Tammy or Chanelle at Sevens? I'm not sure who you had at Sevens yet but, me and my friend had these providers and they're good. Especially Chanelle as she has alot of positive reviews on her. Tammy is not that pretty in the face area but, she does have a nice body and nice personality. She's on the thinner side.

Other than that, not much yah? You may read a post but. Will not be motivated enough to really follow through with it. Then, you go down there and you're like: "Hah? This is her? Really?" You're scratching your nuts all puzzled. Since you're a younger guy, younger guys typically will have higher standards or be more picky than an older guy. As you get older, you have a tendency to be more lenient and not be as picky. Some young local guys I know, their standards are high. Really high. So high it passes the moon and even surpasses planet pluto.

Uki Eater
08-14-11, 17:11
Do you guys recommend Pattaya or BangkokI been to both places. Honestly, you should do both. This way, you can compare the two. If you been to Angeles City, Pattaya is like that minus the beach. Bangkok is like Makati City in Manila.

Kapakahi
08-14-11, 17:45
I been to both places. Honestly, you should do both. This way, you can compare the two. If you been to Angeles City, Pattaya is like that minus the beach. Bangkok is like Makati City in Manila.Patpong was the (in) famous district during our times. I believe it still exists (Patpong I & II) and another option for you guys to explore. Pampanga, PI, (now Clarke / Angeles City) is good as well. Uki knows his geography.

Hypo Luxa
08-14-11, 18:43
I been to both places. Honestly, you should do both. This way, you can compare the two. If you been to Angeles City, Pattaya is like that minus the beach. Bangkok is like Makati City in Manila.Makati is getting expensive. Last time I was there I bar fined two girls (3600+1800) , then back at my hotel they only stayed an hour and wanted (5000 each). I told them they'd get 3000 for being there for a short time and that I would complain to their Mama at the bar (who is a stand by of mine). They took it and left.

The next night I had a girl I picked up at the Greenbelt who was only 2000 for as long as I wanted her. She even gave me three pops, and had anal for two of them! I tipped her an extra 1000 and told her she'd be my first call next time I came through!

Third night I had one of the Mamas at the bar where I got the two bar girls. She is the one I had a threesome on my last trip there. Anyway, she came to my hotel after her shift and stayed til noon the next morning. PSE with 5 pops within 10 hours. She wanted nothing but my company. I did take her shopping (my idea) and bought her a very nice gift! We continue to e-mail each other and is my "lady in the port of Manila" whenever I go there!

So to recap. Go to Burgos Street in Makati to get groping and kissing from model type girls. But pick your girl for the night at Greenbelt. Either a girl walking around, or at Cafe Havana! Much cheaper. Or best yet, establish a continual relationship with a girl if you make multiple trips there.

I will post pics of the girls.

H Mobius
08-14-11, 19:06
The next night I had a girl I picked up at the Greenbelt who was only 2000 for as long as I wanted her. She even gave me three pops, and had anal for two of them! I tipped her an extra 1000 and told her she'd be my first call next time I came through!

Third night I had one of the Mamas at the bar where I got the two bar girls. She is the one I had a threesome on my last trip there. Anyway, she came to my hotel after her shift and stayed til noon the next morning. PSE with 5 pops within 10 hours. She wanted nothing but my company. I did take her shopping (my idea) and bought her a very nice gift! We continue to e-mail each other and is my "lady in the port of Manila" whenever I go there!Master,

Your inbox is full. Been trying to PM you from other threads.

Uki Eater
08-14-11, 19:20
Makati is getting expensive. Last time I was there I bar fined two girls (3600+1800) , then back at my hotel they only stayed an hour and wanted (5000 each). I told them they'd get 3000 for being there for a short time and that I would complain to their Mama at the bar (who is a stand by of mine). They took it and left.

Third night I had one of the Mamas at the bar where I got the two bar girls. She is the one I had a threesome on my last trip there. Anyway, she came to my hotel after her shift and stayed til noon the next morning. PSE with 5 pops within 10 hours. She wanted nothing but my company. I did take her shopping (my idea) and bought her a very nice gift! We continue to e-mail each other and is my "lady in the port of Manila" whenever I go there!

So to recap. Go to Burgos Street in Makati to get groping and kissing from model type girls. But pick your girl for the night at Greenbelt. Either a girl walking around, or at Cafe Havana! Much cheaper. Or best yet, establish a continual relationship with a girl if you make multiple trips there.

I will post pics of the girls.Heh, I think we getting carried away with this Thailand and Philippines thing. I'll reply to this in the trip planning thread.

Kalani69
08-14-11, 20:01
Jackson, if I may.

We all pretty much trust each other here. So I would rather read a review by a Hawaii member, than dozens of people I don't know on the ISG group, which I have joined. Secondly, a lot of the girls (at least some I talked to) know about that board. So instead of posting there and outing them and me, I'd prefer to post here for select info for my brothers here, and so as not to call attention to the posts so that they may see them.I enjoy reading the bros' experiences in foreign lands, too, but the reports do get mixed with the local AMP reports. Since I'm not planning on a foreign trip anytime soon, I don't want to wade through those reports in search of local AMP reports. So why don't we just expand the content of the Trip Planning thread to include reports of mongering in foreign lands? This is a Hawaii based thread so same thing.

Hypo Luxa
08-14-11, 20:15
I enjoy reading the bros' experiences in foreign lands, too, but the reports do get mixed with the local AMP reports. Since I'm not planning on a foreign trip anytime soon, I don't want to wade through those reports in search of local AMP reports. So why don't we just expand the content of the Trip Planning thread to include reports of mongering in foreign lands? This is a Hawaii based thread so same thing.Point taken. Thanks!

Hypo Luxa
08-14-11, 20:15
Your inbox is full. Been trying to PM you from other threads.Whoa! Thanks for the heads up! All clear now!