PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Blade82
07-09-11, 10:36
Checked out H2O. No girls there only had a korean chic named Sua. About 5 4 with nice tits and an ok body. Gave her the house fee and went to shower. Came back to room and she asks what I want. FS and she says will be right back. Starts with a lame CBJ, kinda ok just real mechanical. Then she gets on top of me but is using her puss why muscles so you can't really get inside. Rides me about 5 min and says tired and get on top. Go to missionary but can't feel anything cause she flexing her pussy muscles so you can't get inside. Really lame and just finished up. Comes back with hot towel and says time up. Only been there 30 mins, she say she only girl, but says next time will spend more time. Pretty lame, shorted on time and she does something with her puss why so you can't get inside and feel anything, its like she is flexing her muscles so you can't get in her and pound. Would not repeat cause seems like Sua does not like what she is doing and only want the money and to get you off real fast. Also no tit sucking, told me her tits sore and can't suck today, but next time will be ok to suck. Overall Sua really hates her customers and doesn't care about us and H2O has no girls, just SuaWow how the mighty have fallen. At one time she was the most demanded.

Ernestm
07-09-11, 11:15
If you're talking about the PT Gina that had short hair, dick sucking lips and enhanced breasts, then it's not her.Thanks for answering my questions. That's exactly who I was referring to.

Lowlys One
07-09-11, 15:25
Hey what time does she start work? Does she have a regular schedule? Let us mongers know. ThanksI think its best to call and ask, of course if you're anything like me when I feel an itch I scratch, which makes it hard to schedule.

Panda Bike
07-09-11, 16:23
Thanks for answering my questions. That's exactly who I was referring to.Gina, after lotus retired and left to Korea and has a wholesale food company. That was last year. Really nice girl.

Kukui Street
07-09-11, 19:28
I came across this page that list the addresses and phone numbers of many of the local MP's without having to sign up. Bookmark for future reference:

http://www.rubmaps.com/honolulu-massage-parlors-hi

H Mobius
07-09-11, 19:34
I met a nice lady at Pearl City Relaxation around 2008, she went by Chanel. She then went to Pine Tree and went by Gina.That's interesting. I met her at Pine Tree in the early 2000's. I would have liked to visit her when she went back to PT.

Spyda
07-09-11, 19:40
I came across this page that list the addresses and phone numbers of many of the local MP's without having to sign up. Bookmark for future reference:

http://www.rubmaps.com/honolulu-massage-parlors-hiIf you take the time to read some of the reports, alot of them seem questionable.

Hornyhaole
07-09-11, 19:55
Comes off as a young chick who thinks she knows it all.That kind of thing is the single biggest drawback with girls that age. Not only does it make many of them arrogant and greedy, you're always walking on eggshells since they get defensive so fast.

Ladies, I don't care if you gave your first BBBJ to your 9th grade math teacher and gangbanged every team in high school. The only thing that makes you a grown up is time.

Rascal X
07-09-11, 21:55
Made a stop to the Ward complex, and walked into Pink. There were four girls working, and all looked good to me. I picked one and tried to pay $40 house fee, for less time, but mama said no, have to pay $50. I should have walked and said I would come back later, but I paid it. Asked about the half hour specials from before, and was told it's a new owner. I was told if you want less time, you can negotiate with the girls, but the house fee is fixed.

Bradda Aces
07-09-11, 22:24
Any mongers got any info on Sara at chm? Went there last night and she was only one available. Pretty young and ok looking (at least by chm standards). As I go there only if I'm in the mood for bb services, didn't partake as I wasn't sure. BBBJ, BBFS available? Any info would be appreciated.

King Cobrack
07-10-11, 04:05
That kind of thing is the single biggest drawback with girls that age. Not only does it make many of them arrogant and greedy, you're always walking on eggshells since they get defensive so fast.

Ladies, I don't care if you gave your first BBBJ to your 9th grade math teacher and gangbanged every team in high school. The only thing that makes you a grown up is time.Narcissism. The narcissistic personality and in the case of SOME of these girls, and I say girls because they are still girls that are still "stuck" in the "infantile / phallic stage." I personally can't call it a disorder but if some of these girls went into counseling or were admitted to a psychiatric facility, their axis II diagnosis would be either narcissistic personality disorder or histrionic personality disorder. There's no medication that can change these behaviors and as brother H stated above, only thing that makes them grow up is time. K. C.

Bobb Sledd
07-10-11, 04:55
Narcissism. The narcissistic personality and in the case of SOME of these girls, and I say girls because they are still girls that are still "stuck" in the "infantile / phallic stage." I personally can't call it a disorder but if some of these girls went into counseling or were admitted to a psychiatric facility, their axis II diagnosis would be either narcissistic personality disorder or histrionic personality disorder. There's no medication that can change these behaviors and as brother H stated above, only thing that makes them grow up is time. K. C.Frequent injections of testosterone along with monetary compensation may not cure them, but it will surly calm them down.

Jbravo
07-10-11, 13:49
Yo,

The Sara is pretty for CHM stds. Her svc. Is pretty lame for CHM std-at least for me. All covered. Virtually no reaction. Lose money.

If anyone else got BB svc, chime in. I didn't.

Jb.

Any mongers got any info on Sara at chm? Went there last night and she was only one available. Pretty young and ok looking (at least by chm standards). As I go there only if I'm in the mood for bb services, didn't partake as I wasn't sure. BBBJ, BBFS available? Any info would be appreciated.

Jbravo
07-10-11, 13:54
Yo,

The Sara is pretty for CHM stds. Her svc. Is pretty lame for CHM std-at least for me. All covered. Virtually no reaction. Lose money.

Jb

RickJames808
07-10-11, 16:08
Yo,

JbI had to to read this twice to process "standards" vice "sexually transmitted diseases" for which that abbreviation is usually used. Definitely an early morning I eye opener.

RJ

Licentious
07-10-11, 17:01
Yo,

Jb.

Wendy does BB for a price, Ideal at CC 2503 I think this is the name, they don't have a parking pass don't remember their name.

Jbravo
07-10-11, 17:28
Yo,

Correct RJ-standards. Too early for me too.

Jb.

I had to to read this twice to process "standards" vice "sexually transmitted diseases" for which that abbreviation is usually used. Definitely an early morning I eye opener.

RJ

H Mobius
07-10-11, 19:37
Wendy does BB for a price, Ideal at CC 2503 I think this is the name, they don't have a parking pass don't remember their name.Yes, they are Ideal Massage and also advertise as Diamond Massage Therapy.

Hornyhaole
07-10-11, 20:28
Frequent injections of testosterone along with monetary compensation may not cure them, but it will surly calm them down.To the contrary, the current consensus amongst researchers is that this treatment achieves its palliative effects by continuing and magnifying the subject's cycle of addiction to ego inflation. It is currently contraindicated by the DSW IV.

Licentious
07-10-11, 23:42
A few years back, anyone know what happened to the Japanese surfer girl advertising as Osaka?

Finger Licking
07-11-11, 02:53
Yes! She used to work with Junko at University before she went on her own. I had her once back then and she gave great service, even BB, but I would not consider that on the menu now, YMMV!

I have been to Kison several times in the last year but not for her, but I must say, she has lost a lot of weight and does look pretty good. I thought the last time I was there of having her again.

Good luck!Thanks for the info. I'll keep you posted!

Monica is the shit; however, I like mama.

Look!

Playboy54
07-11-11, 04:27
Got "spiced" about the Nirvanha report about "Annie." However, mid-way into the deed. I realized this is the same "Annie" that I did "twice" back at Golden Queen about 4 years ago. So I have paid $600 in the last 4 years to have the same covered service with no kissing and no massage with the same girl (bummer). Won't repeat. Ever. Why you say did I remember, because the service was average. Yes, the unemployment rate is 9. 2 and the country is in the worse recession since the 1970s. Glad to see the AMPs are not letting the economy drive down their prices. Wait till January when the raise it to $250.

Playboy54.

If you paid for pussy in Hawaii. You probably paid too much.

Finger Licking
07-11-11, 16:01
A few years back, anyone know what happened to the Japanese surfer girl advertising as Osaka?Dang, I'm so into the japanese surfer girl look!

Wth, how'd these girls go overlooked?

Finger Licking
07-11-11, 16:17
Visited Junko at her new place a few weeks ago.

Nice clean / private place. You blend in better than her old location.

The only shitty thing is if you go on the weekdays during normal downtown business hours,

There is no parking!

Her service is still the same, dayum good massage, the flip, BBBJ / BBFS; however, she makes you pullout before you pop!

I remember the good ole days when it was BBFSCIP w / her.

Damage was $$

I read posts that she can take a pretty hard banging; however, I've been seeing her for a few years, and its quite the opposite w / me?

Kukui Street
07-11-11, 18:10
If you take the time to read some of the reports, alot of them seem questionable.I was only referring to the contact info. The MP addresses and phone numbers. It's a good list. I agree, the reports are bizarre.

Member #2738
07-11-11, 19:48
Checked out Asia Spa. The place on kalakaua next to the car lot. Paid the house fee and off to room. Mama sends in an older MILF. Says her name Sonja I think. Probably in her 40's ok body and nice see cup tits. Thai or Viet lady, not sure. Self shower and then back to room. Starts with a massage and asks what I want. I tell her FS. She leaves and goes to get ready. Back in 5 min and she strips down. Didn't notice her ass, she got a nice round ass. Starts with light kissing on body and then give an ok CBJ. Gets on top and starts riding me, she is ok. After a bit says she tired and I get on top. Start with some doggie and finish off in missionary. After done she goes to get a hot towel and cleans me. Out in 45 mins. Not sure if I would repeat. She is a nice lady and has a nice body but is a little older. Tipped her 150. The mama and her do have nice tits and both are available. Mama is korean and has nice the cup tits and sonja has some nice see cup tits, but both are probably in their 40's.

Starfox64
07-11-11, 21:07
Got "spiced" about the Nirvanha report about "Annie." However, mid-way into the deed. I realized this is the same "Annie" that I did "twice" back at Golden Queen about 4 years ago. So I have paid $600 in the last 4 years to have the same covered service with no kissing and no massage with the same girl (bummer). Won't repeat. Ever. Why you say did I remember, because the service was average. Yes, the unemployment rate is 9. 2 and the country is in the worse recession since the 1970s. Glad to see the AMPs are not letting the economy drive down their prices. Wait till January when the raise it to $250.

Playboy54.

If you paid for pussy in Hawaii. You probably paid too much.Find a new hobby maybe? Or start your own AMP and blow the competition out of the water.

No Name
07-11-11, 21:18
I got a txt from some one with a 343-xxxx number saying they have very young cute girls. Who is this and what establishment. Please PM me.

Thanks

Harry5142
07-12-11, 00:45
I got a txt from some one with a 343-xxxx number saying they have very young cute girls. Who is this and what establishment. Please PM me.

ThanksOnly you can answer that one. Who'd you give your number out to.

CoolGuy69
07-12-11, 01:43

Playboy54.

If you paid for pussy in Hawaii. You probably paid too much.No one ever said that Annie did BBFS. Not too many patrons really want to see an AMP girl who will do everyone that way. Way too risky to everyone involved. Anyway, I would venture an educated guess that almost everyone who has seen Annie has experienced LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, mostly CBJ, and any position desired sans anal. She gives a very nice B2BTS after the first visit. The regular massage is up to you; if you want it ask, but most patrons want to get down to business and are fine without it. Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but honestly, for Annie not to kiss may have more to do about you than about her because lots of kissing is standard for her. Maybe you didn't really see Annie.

Juicebox077
07-12-11, 01:43

ThanksGot the same txt. When I asked who it was, she replied LuLu@CC. I guess she got all kine m gers numbers on her phone & she just txting everyone. She's going to get sum monger in trouble with his SO. That's why I told her not to txt me.

Chik0848
07-12-11, 02:05
Only you can answer that one. Who'd you give your number out to.If you've been to Dragonfly or cute Korean girls in CC 2404, it could have been one of them.

Pron0
07-12-11, 03:28
Went to check out the new Sakura University couple weeks ago. It's definitely the girl in the pictures. Didn't get her name. Her body is nice. Slim, real boobs, probably B cups. She's maybe 5'2, 110 lbs. She wasn't wearing any make up, fairly plain, seems to be early 40s. Massage was okay. Asked for hard pressure so she walked on my back. Not as good as Skye for back walking. On the flip, BBBJ for maybe a minute or two. Everything else covered. Started in RCG, then doggie, finished in miss. Standard fees.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-join-us-at-the-new-opening-of-sakura/2576530

Playboy54
07-12-11, 05:49
Hey CoolGuy69. Here is the report by Sancho that ANNIE did BBBJ. This is the reported that "baited" me to go see her. However, it was the same "dud" Annie I did 3 years ago at Golden Queen. Got dupped.

Playboy54.

The AMP girl you fucked didn't have a tight nani, the tightness was from the industrial strength condom she used.

Sancho2063 : Annie. I am trying to become a frequent flyer here because of all the choices. Went during the day mid week woke Annie up. She came in half asleep but looked ok. After a brief introduction she stripped down and went straight to BBBJ then moved over and lowered her nan down on my face. DT as I DATY. She climbed on for CG reverse CG then MISH. We went a little over an hour and the MS was not the same one I saw when I had June. This MS was actually a little friendly and did not stink of cigarettes. No shower, don't know if I will try her again even though session was good. I think June looks better. The door bell rang while I was there and as I walked by the room I heard the girl moaning. Got to love AMPs. Will keep reading to see who to try next.

Playboy54
07-12-11, 06:00
Hey, another website is showing Pine Tree to be at the OLD Hula's Location. Has anyone been to this new location. They have a pretty impressive website. However, I assume the posts are FAKE.

http://www.pinetree-hi.com/

Thanks,

Playboy54.

Pine Tree:

The Best Sensual Massage in Hawaii.

Address:

825 Keeaumoku St, Suite 207.

Honolulu, Hi 96814.

Major Streets:

Between Rycroft St. And Liona St. N. Of Ala Moana Shopping Center.

Get Driving Directions.

Phone Number:

808-955-2828, 808-942-0928

Kurocha
07-12-11, 12:49
Over that past few months, there have been a few notable changes in the AMP scene and a few more to come. Luxury Ocean was completely taken over by a new owner / manager but has yet to change its name. A new owner who has only had K-Bar ownership experience, has recently bought out Rose's and the Hanabi on Keeaumoku St. I heard that they were going to change the name to "Top Gun". I don't know what she was thinking by doing this as it is tough enough to run ONE AMP even with experience. CoCo and Ai have left Golden Butterfly and will begin to run their own place where Ambrosia Spa now is and the wokers that have been at Ambrosia Spa will work out of Golden Butterfly. Before the former owner of Luxury Ocean left, she told me that she was going to open somewhere else.

V Rider
07-12-11, 14:57
Honey will be at 7 tonight (Tuesday) from 9pm.

Good luck with the forum.

V Rider

Enona1
07-12-11, 16:39
Over that past few months, there have been a few notable changes in the AMP scene and a few more to come. Luxury Ocean was completely taken over by a new owner / manager but has yet to change its name. A new owner who has only had K-Bar ownership experience, has recently bought out Rose's and the Hanabi on Keeaumoku St. I heard that they were going to change the name to "Top Gun". I don't know what she was thinking by doing this as it is tough enough to run ONE AMP even with experience. CoCo and Ai have left Golden Butterfly and will begin to run their own place where Ambrosia Spa now is and the wokers that have been at Ambrosia Spa will work out of Golden Butterfly. Before the former owner of Luxury Ocean left, she told me that she was going to open somewhere else.So if there is a new owner at Luxury is Mina still there? If Coco and Ai are going to Ambrosia is Big Cherry still there or did she move to Golden Butterfly already? Last time I was with Big Cherry at Ambrosia she was bragging that she gives really good TS so if she is at GB I might call her and see if she can walk the walk where TS are concerned. Has anyone noticed a difference at any of these places?

MikeWatson
07-12-11, 17:01
So if there is a new owner at Luxury is Mina still there? If Coco and Ai are going to Ambrosia is Big Cherry still there or did she move to Golden Butterfly already? Last time I was with Big Cherry at Ambrosia she was bragging that she gives really good TS so if she is at GB I might call her and see if she can walk the walk where TS are concerned. Has anyone noticed a difference at any of these places?I went downtown yesterday and tried the telephone number 931-9663 to no avail.

Hawaii Raven
07-12-11, 18:02

V RiderJust wondering how you know she's going to be there? Even got the time. Guessing she just comes and goes whenever she wants to which sucks for everyone that wants to see her and can never catch her.

Kurocha
07-12-11, 19:32
So if there is a new owner at Luxury is Mina still there? If Coco and Ai are going to Ambrosia is Big Cherry still there or did she move to Golden Butterfly already? Last time I was with Big Cherry at Ambrosia she was bragging that she gives really good TS so if she is at GB I might call her and see if she can walk the walk where TS are concerned. Has anyone noticed a difference at any of these places?Mina was part of the new ownership changes as of a couple of months ago. You could see her pictures on back pages. Now with the newer ads, if those so-called real pictures are indeed real, Mina may not be there, so who knows. As far as Big Cherry, she will return to Golden Butterfly as Ambrosia will have their own staff. I don't know if Ai and CoCo will still see customers or will they hire new girls and run the place like an owner would.

Enona1
07-12-11, 20:55
Mina was part of the new ownership changes as of a couple of months ago. You could see her pictures on back pages. Now with the newer ads, if those so-called real pictures are indeed real, Mina may not be there, so who knows. As far as Big Cherry, she will return to Golden Butterfly as Ambrosia will have their own staff. I don't know if Ai and CoCo will still see customers or will they hire new girls and run the place like an owner would.Called Luxury just for the hell of it. Lady who answered sounded older but she said Mina still there so who knows. Been seeing ads for Pacific Spa. Saw a report that said they bring in young Vietnamese girls from the mainland. Used to see Linda there who is not old really but no longer in her 20's. Did BBFS but didn't CIP had to pull out. Her SO might get jealous if he found out she had someone elses splooge in her. Anyone been there lately? I remember years ago a bar on King St. Near where Choi's is now that had some young Viet hotties that offered up hand jobs in the booths and let you play with their titties or FIV till you cum. Sorry for the rambling commentary. Flashbacks!

H Mobius
07-13-11, 01:53
Hey, another website is showing Pine Tree to be at the OLD Hula's Location. Has anyone been to this new location. They have a pretty impressive website. However, I assume the posts are FAKE.

http://www.pinetree-hi.com/

Thanks,

Playboy54.

Pine Tree:

The Best Sensual Massage in Hawaii.

Address:

825 Keeaumoku St, Suite 207.

Honolulu, Hi 96814.

Major Streets:

Between Rycroft St. And Liona St. N. Of Ala Moana Shopping Center.

Get Driving Directions.

Phone Number:

808-955-2828, 808-942-0928Address, side street information and phone are correct; that is an incorrect photo, as they are in the old China Spa location.

Kurocha: interesting that they will call K Hanabi "Top Gun"; back in the day there was a small strip bar by that name downstairs from them. I had presumed that they got busted because all the girls were gone, with only a couple replacements, but maybe they just left with the old owner.

Stoner R
07-13-11, 02:59
Yo,

JbYep, have to agree with your assessment of sara. Pretty for CHM standards. Service all covered with no reaction, subpar performance by CHM standards. For you Bush lovers out there, she got a jungle going on down there. Bring your weed whacker or expect to get a good flossing!

Tengoku
07-13-11, 03:00
Anyone know if Apple is back at Rosemarri?

Tia

RickJames808
07-13-11, 03:06

V RiderI just called ahead. MS said no haps. Any word?

RJ

Licentious
07-13-11, 03:37
It's LuLu

Originally Posted by No Name

Thanks.

Got the same txt. When I asked who it was, she replied LuLu@CC. I guess she got all kine m gers numbers on her phone & she just txting everyone. She's going to get sum monger in trouble with his SO. That's why I told her not to txt me.

This is the small package that worked at Dragonfly and then became the owner of Dragonfly. She took over Bebe's place at CC 2902.

As for Annie, she was the owner of Dragonfly before Lulu. She was a virgin till recently, if she gives out samples you will one of the few on the recieving end. Her skills as a virgin shows.

Zelgadis21
07-13-11, 04:58
Narcissism. The narcissistic personality and in the case of SOME of these girls, and I say girls because they are still girls that are still "stuck" in the "infantile / phallic stage." I personally can't call it a disorder but if some of these girls went into counseling or were admitted to a psychiatric facility, their axis II diagnosis would be either narcissistic personality disorder or histrionic personality disorder. There's no medication that can change these behaviors and as brother H stated above, only thing that makes them grow up is time. K. C.I hope your not a psychologist because your statement is misleading. Psychoanalytic theory is bull and maybe a small portion of psychologist use it. Medication is a treatment option for both disorders but like all disorders, therapy should be use in conjunction.

Dell808
07-13-11, 13:12
Went to check out the new Sakura University couple weeks ago. It's definitely the girl in the pictures. Didn't get her name. Her body is nice. Slim, real boobs, probably B cups. She's maybe 5'2, 110 lbs. She wasn't wearing any make up, fairly plain, seems to be early 40s. Massage was okay. Asked for hard pressure so she walked on my back. Not as good as Skye for back walking. On the flip, BBBJ for maybe a minute or two. Everything else covered. Started in RCG, then doggie, finished in miss. Standard fees.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-join-us-at-the-new-opening-of-sakura/2576530Thanks for the report. Is Junko still there or did she move to another place?

Pron0
07-13-11, 15:24
Junk moved to her new place in Century square downtown. There are reports around.

Thanks for the report. Is Junko still there or did she move to another place?

H Mobius
07-13-11, 16:05
Thanks for the report. Is Junko still there or did she move to another place?Angie works alone. Junko opened her new place Hanazono, downtown.

Seenum
07-13-11, 16:24

TiaI was told yesterday.

Balla2
07-13-11, 17:55
Obviously they have caller I'd and being aggressive since it's slow pretty much all over. Probably from Pink. Anyone been to GQ since the new mama took over? I think Sara was going to stay till EOM. Don't know of anyone else working so MS probably brought in or is bringing in "new" girls. Anyone ckd out "Gloria Massage" on Atkinson?

Alohaoe
07-13-11, 18:30
Went to Kison today Chanel greeted me at the door always gracious she looks like a lady. She introduce me to her girls, Monica she gave me a big hug her boobs felt great, Yumi (Chinese) , Sachiko, Bebe young girl from LA, Gina, and Jenny from CHM. Choose Bebe since I'm married had a good time her with every thing covered. She told me this is the first time working at AMP.

Mama Chanel looks great old man alohaoe

Member #3994
07-13-11, 19:05
Was in the area so against my better judgement stopped in at Hula Girl. Hoping to see Cherry, but she wasn't there. Ended up with Chanel who advertises on BP as Melana or Karen. Cute Filipino girl, mid 20's, average body, a little thick in the midsection and bottom. Standard service, no TS offered. Business was slow so she took her time, did some dirty talk which was nice. All in all she was sweet, but could see her being different if busy. No DATY and no kissing. L6 / A8 / S7. Would not repeat.

Kukui Street
07-13-11, 19:57
It's LuLu

Originally Posted by No Name

Thanks.

Got the same txt. When I asked who it was, she replied LuLu@CC. I guess she got all kine m gers numbers on her phone & she just txting everyone. She's going to get sum monger in trouble with his SO. That's why I told her not to txt me.

This is the small package that worked at Dragonfly and then became the owner of Dragonfly. She took over Bebe's place at CC 2902.

As for Annie, she was the owner of Dragonfly before Lulu. She was a virgin till recently, if she gives out samples you will one of the few on the recieving end. Her skills as a virgin shows.As for Annie, a Virgin? You obviously are not interested in contributing in a positive way to this forum but have some axe to grind and want to discredit her. If you had been on the receiving end of Annie, you would have had a real professional, I am not alone on this. But when you slip in underhanded remarks like this, it is obvious that you are working some BS angle. Lulu is still working, if you can't tell here by her voice alone on the phone, then you certainly have not got a clue. I'm in touch with Lulu all the time, I got no txt. I get a personal call with details, so what are you up to? I'll PM you here in the open!

Waikikian
07-13-11, 20:36
As for Annie, a Virgin? You obviously are not interested in contributing in a positive way to this forum but have some axe to grind and want to discredit her. If you had been on the receiving end of Annie, you would have had a real professional, I am not alone on this. But when you slip in underhanded remarks like this, it is obvious that you are working some BS angle. Lulu is still working, if you can't tell here by her voice alone on the phone, then you certainly have not got a clue. I'm in touch with Lulu all the time, I got no txt. I get a personal call with details, so what are you up to? I'll PM you here in the open!No MT is worth 2 bills.

Stangman808
07-14-11, 03:12
Thanks for the report. Is Junko still there or did she move to another place?She moved to Century Square in downtown.

Click on the link for her ad on Backpage for more information.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-hanazono/2362087

GKaniho
07-14-11, 05:59
Sorry guys I'm too lazy to research, what's on the menu with Junko? She's HOT!

Guy K.

Rico Suave808
07-14-11, 12:54
Choose Bebe since I'm married had a good time her with every thing covered. She told me this is the first time working at AMP.

Old man alohaoeOld Man, how about a report on Bebe? What are her stats, what services does she offer?

JC

Johnny14
07-14-11, 14:32
Sorry guys I'm too lazy to research, what's on the menu with Junko? She's HOT!

Guy K.From what I heard from others is that Junko has a really tight taco. I think she practices the "clamp" method or probably had some surgery done to "tighten up" her snatch?

Oldie81
07-14-11, 23:05
Went to Kison today Chanel greeted me at the door always gracious she looks like a lady. She introduce me to her girls, Monica she gave me a big hug her boobs felt great, Yumi (Chinese) , Sachiko, Bebe young girl from LA, Gina, and Jenny from CHM. Choose Bebe since I'm married had a good time her with every thing covered. She told me this is the first time working at AMP.

Mama Chanel looks great old man alohaoeChoose bebe because you're married? What is that suppose to mean?

SnatchThat
07-14-11, 23:43
Have not been to 7 in such a long long time, I stopped by last night and to my surprise there Chanel is. She seemed thinner and more tone. She did her hair and looks amazing. So had me a great massage to loosen me up, then we did the did she really did a satisfying CBJ followed with a lot of fore play and LFK. Went to mish and K9 but was late in the night so was pretty tired and wrapped it up petty quick. Just laid there and talked for a while till time was up. L9 / A10 / S10. Just love a young fit gorgeous provider.

Hypo Luxa
07-15-11, 01:31
From what I heard from others is that Junko has a really tight taco. I think she practices the "clamp" method or probably had some surgery done to "tighten up" her snatch?Anyone remember supertan Cindy at Rainbow 7 (which is now Pink)? That girl had a pussy like the jaws of life. I could not believe the clampdown she possessed!

Mongers Rus
07-15-11, 03:09

TiaGot a text from her on Sunday night, but her first day back was Tuesday. So, of course had to hook up with her. Couldn't wait to see her since she was gone so long.

No need to go into details. Hot as ever, she just didn't take time to shave the nani, but that didn't bother me. I think the two month vacation was good, because she was tighter than ever. DAMN! Check her out. L/A/S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Rus

Hammer633
07-15-11, 04:04
Old Man, how about a report on Bebe? What are her stats, what services does she offer?

JCBack to Kison to try new girl Bebe. She's about 5"5".115lbs with shoulder length black hair. She told me she's 23 years old but to me she looks like around 27. Nice natural B's. Gave me a pretty good massage. HJ very good, BBBJ above average, cg, and rcg. Tried K9 and she can take some pounding. Finish with mish. BBFS. Continue to massage until times up. Very nice girl. Will definitely repeat but want to try another new girl first. Mama told me next time to try new girl Nana. I will have to work harder to make more money for this hobby. Usual damage.

Bullnuts
07-15-11, 05:58
Don't post much here, but I thought I should spread the wealth. Went in Kaison, and Mama Chanel suggested I go with Yumi. Not a real knock out but bonable. She started with a decent 15 min massage. Then she started rimming very well, or should I say sucking my ass hard. I enjoyed it for 5 min. Then she starts going down. BBBJ. Yeah. Suck the Bullnuts and everything. Then she asked me BB? I passed and she put on the cover. Bullnuts was baggin hard. Then I asked her for BJ. We finished in style. BBBJCIM. Yeah! Felt like a champ. Then she pardoned herself to rinse her mouth and brought me a towel. She cleaned the ass, Bullnuts and his shrunken friend on top. I thought that was the end. Then she finishes off with a facial massage and worked her way down to the rest of the body. Great service!

Standard. 5 to house and $50 for some great service. All in all not to shabby.

L 6.

B 8.

S 10.

Have fun and stay safe!

Stewart Ya
07-15-11, 06:52
Old Man, how about a report on Bebe? What are her stats, what services does she offer?

JCNo just save your money.

Member #3994
07-15-11, 13:39
Saw a cute spinner type at Pink. Says she's been there about a week. Korean late 20's. Early 30's, nice slender body, typical asian type of ass. Man made be's a little hard but nice to play with. Decent table shower, skipped the massage as was late and just got down to business. BBBJ, nice long DATY session with FIV, CG, ish, DS, BBBJ to finish, but no CIM. Very sweet personality, and aims to please. Typical damage for AMP. Girls at pink all seem very nice. Anyone have luck with Greek with the girls at Pink? Always ask, but so far no takers!

Blow Me Plez
07-15-11, 18:32
Don't post much here, but I thought I should spread the wealth. Went in Kaison, and Mama Chanel suggested I go with Yumi. Not a real knock out but bonable. She started with a decent 15 min massage. Then she started rimming very well, or should I say sucking my ass hard. I enjoyed it for 5 min. Then she starts going down. BBBJ. Yeah. Suck the Bullnuts and everything. Then she asked me BB? I passed and she put on the cover. Bullnuts was baggin hard. Then I asked her for BJ. We finished in style. BBBJCIM. Yeah! Felt like a champ. Then she pardoned herself to rinse her mouth and brought me a towel. She cleaned the ass, Bullnuts and his shrunken friend on top. I thought that was the end. Then she finishes off with a facial massage and worked her way down to the rest of the body. Great service!

Standard. 5 to house and $50 for some great service. All in all not to shabby.

L 6.

B 8.

S 10.

Have fun and stay safe!What's her body like? Natural boobs?

T6650
07-15-11, 19:34
From what I heard from others is that Junko has a really tight taco. I think she practices the "clamp" method or probably had some surgery done to "tighten up" her snatch?There was a girl around here about a year or so. I forgot her name but she worked at Angel (Tokyo at that time) and the old Golden on King St. She was very tight when you first went in but felt like she was loose inside. Later another provider told me that girl had tightening surgery which might explain the sensation she gave.

Junko does NOT feel like that. I am sure it is just strong Kegal muscles. I saw her once back when she used to do BB and she felt nice all the way in.

Hypo Luxa
07-15-11, 20:46
There was a girl around here about a year or so. I forgot her name but she worked at Angel (Tokyo at that time) and the old Golden on King St. She was very tight when you first went in but felt like she was loose inside. Later another provider told me that girl had tightening surgery which might explain the sensation she gave.

Junko does NOT feel like that. I am sure it is just strong Kegal muscles. I saw her once back when she used to do BB and she felt nice all the way in.Was it Miya? Skinny, older Korean?

T6650
07-15-11, 20:58
Was it Miya? Skinny, older Korean?Not trying to hold anything back (saw your post on the other thread). But I really don't remember her name. Anyway my main comment was to refute any suggestion that Junko had done anything to alter her beautiful and snug nani.

Member #2738
07-15-11, 21:29
Just warning you guys. Do not get CLEARWIRE. Worst company ever. All the retail stores in Windward mall, Keaumoku and King st. They just sell you equipment and take your money. If your equipment ever breaks or you need help people at the store will tell you can ot help and need to call 1-800 number and can not fix your equipment need to ship it to mainland. Clearwire is the worst company for internet, just avoid.

Lowlys One
07-15-11, 22:55
Just warning you guys. Do not get CLEARWIRE. Worst company ever. All the retail stores in Windward mall, Keaumoku and King st. They just sell you equipment and take your money. If your equipment ever breaks or you need help people at the store will tell you can ot help and need to call 1-800 number and can not fix your equipment need to ship it to mainland. Clearwire is the worst company for internet, just avoid.This has nothing to do with M. P. 's, check thread before you post.

Spyda
07-15-11, 23:52
Just warning you guys. Do not get CLEARWIRE. Worst company ever. All the retail stores in Windward mall, Keaumoku and King st. They just sell you equipment and take your money. If your equipment ever breaks or you need help people at the store will tell you can ot help and need to call 1-800 number and can not fix your equipment need to ship it to mainland. Clearwire is the worst company for internet, just avoid.Jackson please delete this post. It has nothing to do whatsoever with this hobby.

Member #2738
07-16-11, 01:02
Checked out hanabi. Paid mama house fee and she sends in a girl named kimi, I think. Korean, see-cups, tanned, thick body but not fat kinda muscular. Nice ass and has lots of tattoos on back. She looks kinda young but close up and you can tell she is in her 30's at least. Takes me for nice shower and back to room for massage. She starts massage, kinda lame and ask what I here for. FS I say. Of she goes to get ready. Back in about 5 mins and starts with a nice CBJ, she does the spitting thing. Pretty standard. Then she gets on top and rides me ok. Then doggie and finish in mish. Hot towel and out in 45 mins. Overall a nice looking girl, cute face and nice body, but is at least 30 something. Pretty standard and mechanical girl, probably been doing this awhile.

Member #2738
07-16-11, 01:06
Checked out Kison. Got Gina. Korean chick probably older 30's. About 5 5, nice be cups and ok body. Nice long legs and ok ass. Nice tattoo on her stomach. Start with good massage and then nice CBJ. Good deep throat. Then she gets on top and doggie and finish in mish. Nice lady but kinda older. Probably hot when she was younger. Tip 150

Romec2010
07-16-11, 03:29
Hello all,

This is my first report. Visited a spot off of ward ave. Forgot the provider name. Started with J and had big knockers. I was drunk. Me being a rookie you had the stench of LE on me. After 20 minutes of my busy hands all over her and me in my bray suit she finally gave in. CBJ then CG the mish. Pounded like it was a conjegale visit.

I would rate it as a 5 cause I didn't even get a massage.

Hope this helps someone

Member #2738
07-16-11, 04:29
Checked out VIP. Not sure why no reports here. Lots of hot girls there. Some white girls and korean girls. Picked a girl named Cherry I think korean 5 4 nice body tanned see cups and skinny with ok ass. Real pretty girl probably in her 20's. Table shower was ok and back to room. Starts with nice long CBJ, lots of light kisses. Gets on top and rides ok. Switch to doggie and finish in mish. Cleans me up with hot towel and out in 45 mins. The girls at VIP usually get you out in under 1 hour not surprised was rushed out. Saw couple other hot young girls sitting on the couch on the way out. Service pretty standard and mechanical, but pretty girl and still looks like in late 20's. 1 time ok but they got lots of other hot young girls to try.

Crazy Glu
07-16-11, 06:41
Just warning you guys. Do not get CLEARWIRE. Worst company ever. All the retail stores in Windward mall, Keaumoku and King st. They just sell you equipment and take your money. If your equipment ever breaks or you need help people at the store will tell you can ot help and need to call 1-800 number and can not fix your equipment need to ship it to mainland. Clearwire is the worst company for internet, just avoid.Is "Clearwire" a AMP? This shouldn't be here. I understand you're trying to tell the brothers here of a bad service but this is the wrong place for this "Member #2738."
By the way thanks for the info. =)

CG

Hapaboi
07-16-11, 07:03
Tried calling 7 last night (thur) to see if Honey was there, but no luck (sigh). So ended up going to Kison, scheduled an appt w / Monica. When I got there she was getting a hot towel to clean up her previous customer. Sucks to see your gettiing sloppy seconds, I mean I know thats what your probably getting everytime, but I don't want to see it. Anyway, showered and waited for Monica, got the usual good massage, then BBBJ and started CG and Mish. But right away she was asking me to CIM, I said I would rather CIP. She asked me to hurry because she was very sore, I still had a ways to go so I went Doggy and then CIM. Now one of you dirty buggas must of pounded her hard cause she was very sore. She apologized and said she would make it up next time. Told her don't worry about it, next time I need to get her before one of you with the big hamma! Take care, be safe braddahs.

KBGmonger
07-16-11, 12:38
Alisa, ever since you posted that vicious lie about one of your former friends, Miki, having AIDS I had to post what a horrible lie that is. Normally I would not care what kbgs do but what you posted was so egregious it has to be responded to. Particularly when you know how conservative Miki is and she is not a jumalah girl. You obviously have some serious mental issues. Since I work in the field you show classic signs of someone who has been abused. Most likely from your step dad and it has carried on with your Honolulu Liquor Commissioner boyfriend. For the time being I have stopped Miki from going to his boss and exposing the fact he is dirty. Personally, I hate corrupt public officials. Especially since he is having fun on the taxpayer dime. That is my money is using to bang little dumb hoes like you. Frankly, it is a real dumb move on his part because now he is compromised.

You have been going to Vegas since you were 13 or 14 years old and prostituting which, again, shows serious issues. Now that you are 5 months + prego with a little boy I feel sorry for the kid. What chance does this kid have with an LC father who will not marry you and a mom who is kb hoe? Here you are still going to the bar at 5 months prego? Mind boggling, and certainly not normal.

I am giving you a heads up. Miki is a tough little wahine who though Korean, was raised in Japan, which due to discrimination turned her into a good little fighter early in life. Now you have awakened the sleeping tiger. I know she was always decent to you but now you are going to take a good old fashioned ass kicking if you back to Winner 8. Miki is a cat fighter! She will pull your hair, scratch your face, and ***** slap you until you are crying. Take a word from the wise, do not go back there or you will be sorry. Your choice. Also, if you are "smat" you will disappear quietly into the night and STFU! Let it end and find a new job. Take care.

Hypo Luxa
07-16-11, 14:52
The one post in General Posts would have sufficed.

Is "Clearwire" a AMP? This shouldn't be here. I understand you're trying to tell the brothers here of a bad service but this is the wrong place for this "Member #2738."

By the way thanks for the info. =)

CG

Hypo Luxa
07-16-11, 14:54
That's why I always try to be her first of the day! Not necessary because of the sloppy seconds issue, but more so to get her fresh and horny as a daisy!

Tried calling 7 last night (thur) to see if Honey was there, but no luck (sigh). So ended up going to Kison, scheduled an appt w / Monica. When I got there she was getting a hot towel to clean up her previous customer. Sucks to see your gettiing sloppy seconds, I mean I know thats what your probably getting everytime, but I don't want to see it. Anyway, showered and waited for Monica, got the usual good massage, then BBBJ and started CG and Mish. But right away she was asking me to CIM, I said I would rather CIP. She asked me to hurry because she was very sore, I still had a ways to go so I went Doggy and then CIM. Now one of you dirty buggas must of pounded her hard cause she was very sore. She apologized and said she would make it up next time. Told her don't worry about it, next time I need to get her before one of you with the big hamma! Take care, be safe braddahs.

Crazy Glu
07-16-11, 18:18
The one post in General Posts would have sufficed.True that!

King Cobrack
07-16-11, 18:54
Someone just told me that there's an AMP in Kaimuki, right by Walmart, that has majority Indie's and Vietnamese. Anyone know the name of this AMP? It's supposedly on the second floor. K. C.

Viper78
07-16-11, 19:16
Someone just told me that there's an AMP in Kaimuki, right by Walmart, that has majority Indie's and Vietnamese. Anyone know the name of this AMP? It's supposedly on the second floor. K. C.Umm. In Kaimuki right by Walmart? Think they are fooling with you.

Lowlys One
07-16-11, 19:28
Someone just told me that there's an AMP in Kaimuki, right by Walmart, that has majority Indie's and Vietnamese. Anyone know the name of this AMP? It's supposedly on the second floor. K. C.There is no Walmart in Kaimuki!

Steve9
07-16-11, 20:09
Awesome revenge with the dubble pop! If you wanted a good white haole at VIP too bad you didn't run into Britney 5'9 thin perfect c's GFE YMMV. Def not disappoint. Bummers for you brahThat's what I read from another post! But when I called asking for Britney at VIP the mms sounded confused. Does she still go by Britney at VIP? Or by another name?

Thanks

H Mobius
07-16-11, 20:11
Someone just told me that there's an AMP in Kaimuki, right by Walmart, that has majority Indie's and Vietnamese. Anyone know the name of this AMP? It's supposedly on the second floor. K. C.There is no WalMart in Kaimuki, but this is an interesting lead. There is a building that I've seen walk-ins late at night to a second floor stairwell, but I didn't feel like stopping and it was a while back; at the time, I didn't see any 'Open' or other signage.

Steve9
07-16-11, 20:15
I'm surprised I haven't seen a report on Iwa before from pink, this is the second time I've seen her. 5'7", enhanced sees, nice athletic figure, japanese cutie. Both times standard service, started with an ok massage, flip to BBBJ which was nice as she was def aiming to please. Dt to the point of gagging was pretty great. Then went cg, mish, and finish k9. Hot towel then out. L / S/A 7/8/9

Member #2738
07-16-11, 20:40
Stopped by 975 Queen st. Just one white girl and Sua. White girl not worth it, kinda chubby and ugly face. Sua told me she take of me but Suas service sucks. All mechanical and can tell she is just wants you to hurry up and cum. Sua korean. 5 3 fair skin, curly dark hair just past shoulders, see cup tits cute face kinda big nose. Decided not to stay. Avoid 975 Queen st / h2o lots of better places to check out.

Hypo Luxa
07-16-11, 20:41
Someone just told me that there's an AMP in Kaimuki, right by Walmart, that has majority Indie's and Vietnamese. Anyone know the name of this AMP? It's supposedly on the second floor. K. C.Since there's no WalMart in Kaimuki, can you be more specific as to where you were referring? Thanks!

Ocolumbo
07-16-11, 21:02
Checked out VIP. Not sure why no reports here. Lots of hot girls there. Some white girls and korean girls. Picked a girl named Cherry I think korean 5 4 nice body tanned see cups and skinny with ok ass. Real pretty girl probably in her 20's. Table shower was ok and back to room. Starts with nice long CBJ, lots of light kisses. Gets on top and rides ok. Switch to doggie and finish in mish. Cleans me up with hot towel and out in 45 mins. The girls at VIP usually get you out in under 1 hour not surprised was rushed out. Saw couple other hot young girls sitting on the couch on the way out. Service pretty standard and mechanical, but pretty girl and still looks like in late 20's. 1 time ok but they got lots of other hot young girls to try.VIP does not get too many reports because haole girls there get attitude and ask for $ first.

Probably what they normally do with the Japanese tourists. But this turns off locals big time.

There is a very nice Korean girl there. Jackie. Spinner in her 20s.

Rico Suave808
07-16-11, 23:32
Went to Kison to check out the new talent. Met up with a Korean MILF named Nana.

She is in her 40's about 5'2' tall maybe 130 pounds, small saggy tits and a little extra weight around her middle. She does have a mature attractive face.

At first I was turned off by her appearance since I am into much younger girls, but she was real friendly and seemed attracted to me. Took a quick self shower and met her in the room. She immediately undressed and gave me a very sensual BBBJ. Her BBBJ skills are right up there with the best IMO. After a while she went to CG and ACG all the while talking dirty to me. Went to 69 and her pussy tasted just fine. Tried all the standard positions, all uncovered, and finished in MISH. Took the whole hour and was not rushed.

L / 5.

A / 10 She is eager to please and has a great personality, fun to be with.

S / 9 Attitude goes a long way and she was determined that I leave happy, which I did.

$50 house and $150 for her.

Isle Of Man
07-16-11, 23:50
I'm surprised I haven't seen a report on Iwa before from pink, this is the second time I've seen her. 5'7", enhanced sees, nice athletic figure, japanese cutie. Both times standard service, started with an ok massage, flip to BBBJ which was nice as she was def aiming to please. Dt to the point of gagging was pretty great. Then went cg, mish, and finish k9. Hot towel then out. L / S/A 7/8/9Hi, nice report. Did you mean the girl is called Eva? Eva is Chinese; unless the girl told you her name spell like "Iwa", and told you she's a Japanese, which would be a rare treat from Pink.

Isle Of Man
07-16-11, 23:55
Went to Kison to check out the new talent. Met up with a Korean MILF named Nana.

She is in her 40's about 5'2' tall maybe 130 pounds, small saggy tits and a little extra weight around her middle. She does have a mature attractive face.

At first I was turned off by her appearance since I am into much younger girls, but she was real friendly and seemed attracted to me. Took a quick self shower and met her in the room. She immediately undressed and gave me a very sensual BBBJ. Her BBBJ skills are right up there with the best IMO. After a while she went to CG and ACG all the while talking dirty to me. Went to 69 and her pussy tasted just fine. Tried all the standard positions, all uncovered, and finished in MISH. Took the whole hour and was not rushed.

L / 5.

A / 10 She is eager to please and has a great personality, fun to be with.

S / 9 Attitude goes a long way and she was determined that I leave happy, which I did.

$50 house and $150 for her.Seems like after Ai and Coco left, Kison added quite a few of new providers. In addition to Monica and Yumi, and now Nana reported by JC, I believe they have Sara, Gina, Bebe, Jenn and Sachiko.

Darkman808
07-17-11, 00:18
Checked out VIP. Not sure why no reports here. Lots of hot girls there. Some white girls and korean girls. Picked a girl named Cherry I think korean 5 4 nice body tanned see cups and skinny with ok ass. Real pretty girl probably in her 20's. Table shower was ok and back to room. Starts with nice long CBJ, lots of light kisses. Gets on top and rides ok. Switch to doggie and finish in mish. Cleans me up with hot towel and out in 45 mins. The girls at VIP usually get you out in under 1 hour not surprised was rushed out. Saw couple other hot young girls sitting on the couch on the way out. Service pretty standard and mechanical, but pretty girl and still looks like in late 20's. 1 time ok but they got lots of other hot young girls to try.Once upon a time, in a monger land far, far away, VIP was a hot little pussy stop where, if you wanted, a garden of dainty little sluts waited for you and wished to be plucked and picked. Yes, my friend, they kept many of us mongers happy and we charged in there with our hard earned money and spent like there was no tomorrow, on pussy of various flavors. It was the garden of Eden of AMPs.

Then one day a wicked and tight fisted old Mamasan took over and decided to raise the stakes and make some real cash. Before long, a tour bus would show up each evening and discharge pleasant old Japanese men. The pretty (and mostly young and white) girls would happily greet the men as they poured into the entrance and took their turn waiting for the girls to be "available." It didn't take long for everyone to realize (especially the girls) that they could easily double their money by servicing the men 'quickly' and get another customer in the room.

As the days and weeks went by, the girls all realized they were getting rich, as was mamasan. But soon the "regular" locals that loved to frequent VIP were being told their favorite girls were busy and to come back later. Or they were also too tired from all the extra work. Even when the regular men could visit their favorite AMP girls, they were often bitchy and cranky because they were so tired.

Finally, with all this cash around each night, it was inevitable that some girls soon turned to, yes, drugs. Now the girls were often bitchy, cranked up, or just plain "fucked up" and none of the regulars went there anymore. VIP now catered to just tourists and they lived happily ever after with each other, as far as we regulars know.

I used to be a regular there. There's another post here about a girl named Britney, cute young white girl that was a hot little piece of ass with a great tanned and tight body. Had man made bolt ons out to "here" and best of all, she loved to FUCK. I mean she used to scream bloody fucking murder when we went at it (I assume with everyone she did it with). I used to see her a few times a month and would go broke just thinking about her.

But after a short while, she turned into a coke wh*e and it wasn't pretty. Some guy (so I was told) was bringing it to her every night (in more ways than one) and soon she was gone. I attempted to go back after a few months but was so disgusted by the length of the "fuck line" of old men in the lobby, I gave up.

Perhaps they are different now. They indeed had some rocking white girls there and even other girls (beside Britney) offered great service and no attitude. But that was years ago. Maybe 5, 6, or 7 years ago.

I won't return until I see and read numerous reports from many seasoned monger boys who all give the place high ratings and declare that there is a fundamental change in how they operate. But with today's economy, I won't wait or expect that will happen soon, if ever at all.

Fuck VIP.

The tourists can have that place, I'll take a dozen other AMPs in this town who appreciate me and other regulars each night, before I go back there.

Chik0848
07-17-11, 00:28
Has anyone heard of a new men's massage place between 7 and Rockza? I thought I saw something a few days ago but didn't stop to validate.

Uki Eater
07-17-11, 00:34
I believe they have Sara, Gina, Bebe, Jenn and Sachiko.Sara is no longer at Kison. She left. Based on Jbravo and Stoner R postings and desc of a Sara at CHM, that sounds like the same Sara that was from Kison. So, I think Sara from Kison ended up at CHM.

YG365
07-17-11, 01:20
There is no Walmart in Kaimuki!LOL. You sure he said Kaimuki and not Kahuku? They sound pretty similar! Go hit up Kahuku bully!

Gargoyles69
07-17-11, 01:23
Can anyone tell me if there are any providers in Wahiawa or Haliewa who provide happy endings, extras, FS, etc?

LexYea ther is a girl name Megan she advertise on Craiglist. NOt to sure if ther is a happy ending but her pic did change to very sexy.

King Cobrack
07-17-11, 03:17
There is no WalMart in Kaimuki, but this is an interesting lead. There is a building that I've seen walk-ins late at night to a second floor stairwell, but I didn't feel like stopping and it was a while back; at the time, I didn't see any 'Open' or other signage.This guy did say that he and his friends would walk in late at night, more like between 0200-0400, after drinking at a bar close by. He did say that they would have to walk right up to a second floor stairwell. And this is in Kaimuki. The girls there are also friendly, according to him. I'll ask when I see him again. K. C.

Steve9
07-17-11, 06:00
Hi, nice report. Did you mean the girl is called Eva? Eva is Chinese; unless the girl told you her name spell like "Iwa", and told you she's a Japanese, which would be a rare treat from Pink.Ooohh. Yea that is probably it hahaha. I thought she was saying "iwa", but it must have been "eva". And I just assumed she was japanese based on the name. She gave great service though, very vocal. I still want to try joy, but I guess she's not there anymore?

T6650
07-17-11, 07:07
This guy did say that he and his friends would walk in late at night, more like between 0200-0400, after drinking at a bar close by. He did say that they would have to walk right up to a second floor stairwell. And this is in Kaimuki. The girls there are also friendly, according to him. I'll ask when I see him again. K. C.Sounds like this might be Aloha TLC. It is close to Varsity bar and the place that use to be Red Lion. It is on the corner of King and Hausten about right across from the red Torii. It is on the second floor with a steep front stairs but there is an elevator if you come in by the parking lot on the Hausten St. Side. It would be easy to miss the open sign on the King St. Side it you were on that side of the street. You can't miss the open sign in the back. Ask your friend it it is above Subway and the Indian restaurant. The WalMart thing kind of threw everyone off course. Personally I have not been there since Bunny (Toki) went back to the mainland. I seems like a clean place despite the fact that the owner has a couple of yappy rat dogs.

Steve9
07-17-11, 08:29
I have tried to call pink several times recently, but it always just goes on ringing for a minute, so I eventually just hang up. Did they change their number or something?

Lowlys One
07-17-11, 09:08
Sounds like this might be Aloha TLC. It is close to Varsity bar and the place that use to be Red Lion. It is on the corner of King and Hausten about right across from the red Torii. It is on the second floor with a steep front stairs but there is an elevator if you come in by the parking lot on the Hausten St. Side. It would be easy to miss the open sign on the King St. Side it you were on that side of the street. You can't miss the open sign in the back. Ask your friend it it is above Subway and the Indian restaurant. The WalMart thing kind of threw everyone off course. Personally I have not been there since Bunny (Toki) went back to the mainland. I seems like a clean place despite the fact that the owner has a couple of yappy rat dogs.Was thinking the same thing with a few bars in that area but that is Moilili, when iyou say Kaimuki I'm thinking somewhere makai of Wailae ave, top of the hill area.

Genji 808
07-17-11, 12:09
Fuck VIP.I approve this message. The only girl worth seeing there is Million but she is inconsistent and requires an emotional and financial investment. I'd rather not deal w / that and go see nicer girls LOL.

Sancho2063
07-17-11, 15:31
Tried calling 7 last night (thur) to see if Honey was there, but no luck (sigh). So ended up going to Kison, scheduled an appt w / Monica. When I got there she was getting a hot towel to clean up her previous customer. Sucks to see your gettiing sloppy seconds, I mean I know thats what your probably getting everytime, but I don't want to see it. Anyway, showered and waited for Monica, got the usual good massage, then BBBJ and started CG and Mish. But right away she was asking me to CIM, I said I would rather CIP. She asked me to hurry because she was very sore, I still had a ways to go so I went Doggy and then CIM. Now one of you dirty buggas must of pounded her hard cause she was very sore. She apologized and said she would make it up next time. Told her don't worry about it, next time I need to get her before one of you with the big hamma! Take care, be safe braddahs.No lie, except I think it's more 4ths or 5ths especially Monica. That's why I day monger. At least you get the chance of being the first catch of the day.

Alohaoe
07-17-11, 17:47
I have tried to call pink several times recently, but it always just goes on ringing for a minute, so I eventually just hang up. Did they change their number or something?New number 636 9497.

King Cobrack
07-17-11, 18:39
Ooohh. Yea that is probably it hahaha. I thought she was saying "iwa", but it must have been "eva". And I just assumed she was japanese based on the name. She gave great service though, very vocal. I still want to try joy, but I guess she's not there anymore?Joy is on a seven month LOA, back in Korea, and will be back next year according to the MS. K. C.

King Cobrack
07-17-11, 18:53
I have tried to call pink several times recently, but it always just goes on ringing for a minute, so I eventually just hang up. Did they change their number or something?Keep the phone ringing and someone will eventually pick up. 636-9497. K. C.

Steve9
07-17-11, 20:04
Keep the phone ringing and someone will eventually pick up. 636-9497. K. C.Really? Other sites list it as a completely different number beginning with 597.

Luvnsex2
07-17-11, 22:07
But what a disappointment! So whoever said that she wasn't leaving was right. Cherry is still at HG and I saw her this morning. After some texting she agreed to DFK and so I somewhat reluctanctly trucked on down to HG. HG is just not a nice place, rather its kind of dingy and old and rundown, etc. Cherry had makeup on that I didn't think did her justice. I mean I saw her without makeup and she was much prettier, cuter! Anyway, she wasn't very friendly either this time. More just blah. We started with a rather good CBJ. From there it was straight to MISH and I got to saver those very kissable As. And here is where it gets bad! She kept her hand on the condom the whole time-NOT NICE! And as for DFK, bottom line is she lied as she reneged and wouldn't allow it! WTF! She is truly a dead fish, no emotion, no expression. I think she came, but she is almost numb, almost not showing it except for some telltale "symptoms." Anyway for this experience, L / A/S 7. 5/3/5. Standard damages less some for the so so experience. I will DEFINITELY NOT REPEAT! Should have stayed home.

Dan1388
07-18-11, 01:42
But what a disappointment! So whoever said that she wasn't leaving was right. Cherry is still at HG and I saw her this morning. After some texting she agreed to DFK and so I somewhat reluctanctly trucked on down to HG. HG is just not a nice place, rather its kind of dingy and old and rundown, etc. Cherry had makeup on that I didn't think did her justice. I mean I saw her without makeup and she was much prettier, cuter! Anyway, she wasn't very friendly either this time. More just blah. We started with a rather good CBJ. From there it was straight to MISH and I got to saver those very kissable As. And here is where it gets bad! She kept her hand on the condom the whole time-NOT NICE! And as for DFK, bottom line is she lied as she reneged and wouldn't allow it! WTF! She is truly a dead fish, no emotion, no expression. I think she came, but she is almost numb, almost not showing it except for some telltale "symptoms." Anyway for this experience, L / A/S 7. 5/3/5. Standard damages less some for the so so experience. I will DEFINITELY NOT REPEAT! Should have stayed home.Very forgettable and waste of my money. Has the enthusiasm of a vegetable. Everything was standard and made no attempt to act like it was enjoyable. OMG I would not repeat.

H Mobius
07-18-11, 02:43
Really? Other sites list it as a completely different number beginning with 597.That is probably their landline. I could be mistaken but I believe that prefix is based in the Central Office for that dialing area.

A number of the Chinese places in CC run multiple ads with differing cell numbers for the same place. Some additionally use different names such as Diamond Massage and Ideal Massage, and PFBM and Oriental Sister. There are many other instances but those are two.

King Cobrack
07-18-11, 03:07
Really? Other sites list it as a completely different number beginning with 597.My bad. I was referring to Pink on Ward at the three plex. The other Pink is 597-8858. Keep the phone ringing and someone will pickup. Most times, the grouchy MS. K. C.

H Mobius
07-18-11, 07:40
My bad. I was referring to Pink on Ward at the three plex. The other Pink is 597-8858. Keep the phone ringing and someone will pickup. Most times, the grouchy MS. K. C.But isn't Pink at the 3-plex on 350 Ward Avenue 597-8858? Then there's Pink Spa on Kona Street at 951-5031. Any other 'Pink' places?

Member #2738
07-18-11, 08:07
Checked out pink. All Chinese girls. Not sure but everyone talking Chinese not korean. First Chinese AMP. Got some really pretty girls. Paid mama house fee and in walks eve or eva? Chinese 5 3 light skin, beautiful face, looks like mid 20's, see cups, a little chubby in waist, ok ass, nice body, dark hair little past shoulders. Starts with massage and ask what I want. FS. Off she go to get ready. Start with ok CBJ. Hop on top and ride me ok. Finish in mish. Hot towel and out. Tip 125 cause out in 45 min. Not sure why but they have all kind time rules. Nice looking girl but kinda mechanical and not into it. Anyone else notice these new Chinese girls seem all robot and mechanical? Got used up in China now dumped in america?

Member #2738
07-18-11, 08:11
Walked in. Walked out. That place smells funny when you walk in. Girls look all mad and not friendly.

Rico Suave808
07-18-11, 09:11
But isn't Pink at the 3-plex on 350 Ward Avenue 597-8858? Then there's Pink Spa on Kona Street at 951-5031. Any other 'Pink' places?Pink Spa on Kona St changed their name to Orchid Spa and painted the building white. I never go there so I don't know the number.

King Cobrack
07-18-11, 11:12
But isn't Pink at the 3-plex on 350 Ward Avenue 597-8858? Then there's Pink Spa on Kona Street at 951-5031. Any other 'Pink' places?My bad again. The 597-8858 number is probably the landline. That's the number that I was calling and was getting the recording that they had closed. This was more than several weeks ago. Then I called that same number another time and nobody answered and finally one day the MS, I assume, answered and she was grouchy. Then a monger posted the 636-9497 number, after I asked for the Pink Ward number, and I've been able to get through since. The Pink Spa number is 626-5520, unless they changed that number too. K. C.

Atlantis Boy
07-18-11, 21:34
Had a great time with Yuri at 7, Saturday night very nice girl, and what a booty, best one in the biz, did all the positions, and finished in doggy, all covered. She's real sweet and very nice to talk to. Definitely will repeat. Standard fees for house and her.

Member #2738
07-18-11, 21:51
Stopped by pine tree. Not many girls and not any pretty girls. Had one pretty girl. Pay mama house fee and wait in room. In walks jenny. Korean from mainland good english 5 5 dark hair to shoulders, nice tan skin, see- cup and skinny body, ok ass. Face looks young but close up can tell she is in late 20s. Off to shower, pretty standard. Back in room starts with massage and ask what I want. FS. She goes to get ready back in 5 min. Starts with mechanical and boring CBJ. On top rides me a little but does that muscle thing where you can't get in. Switch to doggie and mish. Hot towel and out in 45 mins. Tip 150 not a repeat, pretty face and nice body but really no emotion and mechanical going through the motions. Seems like girls at pine tree just want to get you off as fast as they can probably been working to long and do not care anymore about customers leaving happy.

Ampdout
07-18-11, 21:56
As for Annie, a Virgin? You obviously are not interested in contributing in a positive way to this forum but have some axe to grind and want to discredit her. If you had been on the receiving end of Annie, you would have had a real professional, I am not alone on this. But when you slip in underhanded remarks like this, it is obvious that you are working some BS angle. Lulu is still working, if you can't tell here by her voice alone on the phone, then you certainly have not got a clue. I'm in touch with Lulu all the time, I got no txt. I get a personal call with details, so what are you up to? I'll PM you here in the open!I would agree that Annie is a real professional in getting money out of mongers but as you said many have had her. Her service IS like a virgin. She gets wet and cums very easily. She only does missionary with her legs flat and doesn't know how to kiss. Her pussy smells from poor hygiene and all the cum from doing BBFSCIP.

Some of what you said is true but the other poster has his points too.

Member #2738
07-18-11, 21:58
Checked out roses. Nami is working there now. Korean 5 4 the cup tits best tits, nice body and ok ass. Light short hair. Pay mama house fee and in walks nami. Big hug and kiss, didn't see her in awhile, since ichiban. Nice table shower and back to room. Begins with nice CBJ, then some cowgirl and finish in mish. Tip 150. Nice to see Nami after she left ichiban. Still looks beautiful and she has some of the best tits and she can take a good pounding.

Ampdout
07-18-11, 22:07
As for Annie, a Virgin? You obviously are not interested in contributing in a positive way to this forum but have some axe to grind and want to discredit her. If you had been on the receiving end of Annie, you would have had a real professional, I am not alone on this. But when you slip in underhanded remarks like this, it is obvious that you are working some BS angle. Lulu is still working, if you can't tell here by her voice alone on the phone, then you certainly have not got a clue. I'm in touch with Lulu all the time, I got no txt. I get a personal call with details, so what are you up to? I'll PM you here in the open!
No MT is worth 2 bills.Dude, get lost already. You are the very one who claimed you paid $$$$$ to get Annie BB Anal using you Hetero Man alias. It may be true but this post make one thing for sure, you are full of $hit. Beat it already. Everybody knows who you are and you are just cluttering up the board.

Member #2738
07-18-11, 22:09
Checked out pine tree last week. Got to see Sindi the one that advertises on backpage. Korean 5 1 nice tan skin long brown hair skinny body and nice ass. Be cup tits manmade and they are hard like rocks and feel lumpy when you grab them. Beautiful face looks young but close can tell she is late in late 30s. The table shower was ok nothing special. Back to room starts with a quick CBJ. Less than 5 mins and then she hops on top and rides me. Switch to doggie and finish in mish. Hot towel and out in 45 mins. Sindi seems kinda mechanical and was a dead fish with me. No DATY and didn't like me kissing her tits because she tired. Tip 150 and she says next time I take care of you. Not going to repeat. Beautiful girl but has a bunch of regulars so she doesn't need to take new guys.

Sancho2063
07-19-11, 00:27
she says next time I take care of youWTF that always burns my ass!

Sancho2063
07-19-11, 00:31
Maybe this should be posted in General but it seems all the places are in a funk right now. I am kind of glad my funds are low!

MikeWatson
07-19-11, 00:45
I would agree that Annie is a real professional in getting money out of mongers but as you said many have had her. Her service IS like a virgin. She gets wet and cums very easily. She only does missionary with her legs flat and doesn't know how to kiss. Her pussy smells from poor hygiene and all the cum from doing BBFSCIP.

Some of what you said is true but the other poster has his points too.Took the words right outa my mouth. She does smell.

Oldie81
07-19-11, 02:58
I'm surprised I haven't seen a report on Iwa before from pink, this is the second time I've seen her. 5'7", enhanced sees, nice athletic figure, japanese cutie. Both times standard service, started with an ok massage, flip to BBBJ which was nice as she was def aiming to please. Dt to the point of gagging was pretty great. Then went cg, mish, and finish k9. Hot towel then out. L / S/A 7/8/9Steve, next time you go you need to wear your glasses or something. For an old guy like me I can still see clearly. Iva / Eva (don't know how to spell her name) is 5'3" not 5'7". Those boobs are natural see's not enhanced. Althetic figure? No way, nice curves and she has lost much of her belly fat from before but not althetic figure. And Chinese not japanese. Plus if you look in the forum from November till now you'll see plenty of reviews. I apologize if there is someone else with that name their and any monger please post if I am otherwise wrong.

Oldie81

Crouchingtiger
07-19-11, 03:16
Went to check on Nana, like the previous poster stated face is well you know. Another negative, when she started getting into it was not pleasent-not sure if it was because food, brushing habits or one of you guys making a deposit earlier, but the breath wasn't good when getting close. Also her pelvis / pubic bone is one of those that is closer to the surface so that when she grinds and rides you it can be slightly uncomfy. Pretty much no massage as she wanted to just start fking.

Positives-she likes to fk and can ride you a long time, longer than other girls I've had, probably could have ridden me all the way thru, if her pubic bone wasn't irritating me I would let her go on longer than the 10-12 minutes as she didn't seem like she was ready to slow down. She takes a good pounding and while she is older, her bod may not be tight but it is not wrinkly and sagging, but soft and smooth. Liked playing with her breast as they were smooth and real-hate playing with old playdoh man made breasts. Her nani is somewhat tight. What else? Oh disagree with the other poster about her BJ-it is not up there. Nothing special, but better than yumi of Kison.

Usual fees. L 5/7. 7 (face / body) .9/9 A / S.

Stoner R
07-19-11, 03:26
Went to check on Nana, like the previous poster stated face is well you know. Another negative, when she started getting into it was not pleasent-not sure if it was because food, brushing habits or one of you guys making a deposit earlier, but the breath wasn't good when getting close. Also her pelvis / pubic bone is one of those that is closer to the surface so that when she grinds and rides you it can be slightly uncomfy. Pretty much no massage as she wanted to just start fking.

Positives-she likes to fk and can ride you a long time, longer than other girls I've had, probably could have ridden me all the way thru, if her pubic bone wasn't irritating me I would let her go on longer than the 10-12 minutes as she didn't seem like she was ready to slow down. She takes a good pounding and while she is older, her bod may not be tight but it is not wrinkly and sagging, but soft and smooth. Liked playing with her breast as they were smooth and real-hate playing with old playdoh man made breasts. Her nani is somewhat tight. What else? Oh disagree with the other poster about her BJ-it is not up there. Nothing special, but better than yumi of Kison.

Usual fees. L 5/7. 7 (face / body).9/9 A / S.Nana is the former jenny of CHM.

H Mobius
07-19-11, 05:00
Her pussy smells from poor hygiene.Still? I saw her once back when she was Michelle at Dragonfly. She wouldn't take off her denim shorts but it was just as well; could smell the funk right through them.

Uki Eater
07-19-11, 06:14
No DATY and didn't like me kissing her tits because she tired. Tip 150 and she says next time I take care of you. Not going to repeatYeah. I got that to when I wanted to DATY her. She also said: "next time" She basically says that so that so you don't feel bad. But, it doesn't mean she's going to live up to it.

Panda Bike
07-19-11, 13:17
Stopped by pine tree. Not many girls and not any pretty girls. Had one pretty girl. Pay mama house fee and wait in room. In walks jenny. Korean from mainland good english 5 5 dark hair to shoulders, nice tan skin, see- cup and skinny body, ok ass. Face looks young but close up can tell she is in late 20s. Off to shower, pretty standard. Back in room starts with massage and ask what I want. FS. She goes to get ready back in 5 min. Starts with mechanical and boring CBJ. On top rides me a little but does that muscle thing where you can't get in. Switch to doggie and mish. Hot towel and out in 45 mins. Tip 150 not a repeat, pretty face and nice body but really no emotion and mechanical going through the motions. Seems like girls at pine tree just want to get you off as fast as they can probably been working to long and do not care anymore about customers leaving happy.All the pretty girls at Pine Tree are on vacation and will be back in Aug. Like Crissy, Mimi, etc.

Member #3994
07-19-11, 13:38
Checked out pine tree last week. Got to see Sindi the one that advertises on backpage. Korean 5 1 nice tan skin long brown hair skinny body and nice ass. Be cup tits manmade and they are hard like rocks and feel lumpy when you grab them. Beautiful face looks young but close can tell she is late in late 30s. The table shower was ok nothing special. Back to room starts with a quick CBJ. Less than 5 mins and then she hops on top and rides me. Switch to doggie and finish in mish. Hot towel and out in 45 mins. Sindi seems kinda mechanical and was a dead fish with me. No DATY and didn't like me kissing her tits because she tired. Tip 150 and she says next time I take care of you. Not going to repeat. Beautiful girl but has a bunch of regulars so she doesn't need to take new guys.Probably caught her on a bad day. She is one of my ATF. But I agree that she is busy and it's hard to get in to see her. She does do GFE with DATY and DFK, but everything always covered. Sindi is smoking hot which is why I keep coming back for more!

Jdoo3807
07-19-11, 16:12
I don't know if any of you old timers can help me find Korean Candy. She is about late 30s or 40s and well built. Used to work at Asia Spa. First met her filling in for Sunny at Lusitana St. A few years ago. Great massage and FS. Haven't been around for a couple of years. Mahalos.

King Cobrack
07-19-11, 18:54
Checked out roses. Nami is working there now. Korean 5 4 the cup tits best tits, nice body and ok ass. Light short hair. Pay mama house fee and in walks nami. Big hug and kiss, didn't see her in awhile, since ichiban. Nice table shower and back to room. Begins with nice CBJ, then some cowgirl and finish in mish. Tip 150. Nice to see Nami after she left ichiban. Still looks beautiful and she has some of the best tits and she can take a good pounding.Called Roses today to inquire about Nami as I'm thinking of hitting an AMP tonight or tommorrow night. MS tells me that Nami just quit and no longer working there. Told MS that my "friend" just got service from her and MS tells me that she's gone. She also went on to say,"If she comes back, she comes back but I don't know." K. C.

Otis C1
07-19-11, 19:12
So, was feeling frisky the other night and decided to visit CHM. Jun greets me at the door and takes me to room #2. Give her the house fee and take the shower. Get back to the room and after a 3 or 4 minute wait, in walks Mimi. K provider, mid 40's. 50 about 5'6" 115 lbs. Firm 34 be's (not sure if they're OEM of aftermarket) everything put together well except her slight pooch. After the mutual intro's, she excused herself to get something then came back to start the massage. She was kinda quiet so I just asked questions and she readily answered. After about 15 minute or so of light chit chat and sorry to say a not so therapeutic massage. I started to gently remove her dress and panties. Got into LK no LFK this time around (maybe next visit) nice large nipples for me to suck then she swung her leg over my head for 69. Her BBBJ skills were well above par, while her nani was clean with no smell what so ever and along with DATY got into a little FIV with no objection on her part. After about 15 minutes of this she comes up for air and asks if I want a condom. I say yes and she goes out and returns with the Jimmy hat and back to 69 when she puts it on with her mouth without me even realizing it (actually had to feel down there to make sure). We go into a real long mish session where I had a difficult time trying to pop. She graciously pulled off the condom and put me back inside until my legs became rubbery. Asked her to give me a HJ to finish but she instead says she has an idea, and jumps on for BBCG and BBRCG. Still couldn't pop so with handful of lotion and some sack licking I finally popped. She does look older, she is a smoker (so am I so couldn't smell the smoke on her) has that deep smokers voice as well and that little pooch (she's very self conscious about it). That said, she has smooth silky skin, very nice hair, an almost perfect rack for her body and a great attitude. All in all was an excellent experience. To all you mongers who prefer service over youthful looks, you will enjoy this provider. Will repeat as soon as funds become available.

L / A/S 7/9/9 with the usual damages applied. Oh

Bullnuts
07-19-11, 19:30
What's her body like? Natural boobs?Her body was about an 8 not too bad. Natural Boobs B's at the most. I was enjoying the rim action too much.

Eric Shin
07-19-11, 23:03
Once you get the connection going with Sindi. She is hard to beat. Totally wild.

Probably caught her on a bad day. She is one of my ATF. But I agree that she is busy and it's hard to get in to see her. She does do GFE with DATY and DFK, but everything always covered. Sindi is smoking hot which is why I keep coming back for more!

Kpounda
07-19-11, 23:35
Checked out pine tree last week. Got to see Sindi the one that advertises on backpage. Korean 5 1 nice tan skin long brown hair skinny body and nice ass. Be cup tits manmade and they are hard like rocks and feel lumpy when you grab them. Beautiful face looks young but close can tell she is late in late 30s. The table shower was ok nothing special. Back to room starts with a quick CBJ. Less than 5 mins and then she hops on top and rides me. Switch to doggie and finish in mish. Hot towel and out in 45 mins. Sindi seems kinda mechanical and was a dead fish with me. No DATY and didn't like me kissing her tits because she tired. Tip 150 and she says next time I take care of you. Not going to repeat. Beautiful girl but has a bunch of regulars so she doesn't need to take new guys.Give her another try, like others said, you probably caught her on a bad day. She is really good but first time with her was like you described only because she / they do immidiate BJ as part of the test to see if you LE. At least that is what some providers tell me. She is a wild ride for sure, takes it like a champ.

Kurocha
07-19-11, 23:52
Called Roses today to inquire about Nami as I'm thinking of hitting an AMP tonight or tommorrow night. MS tells me that Nami just quit and no longer working there. Told MS that my "friend" just got service from her and MS tells me that she's gone. She also went on to say,"If she comes back, she comes back but I don't know." K. C.I also called Roses and the MS told me that the report by #2738 was completely bogus. Nami was never there, in fact she had moved out her things back when it was Sunshine and never returned as a worker. Has gotten many calls based on the report here and has been getting pretty pissed. She actually told me that she suspects #2738 is probably another provider trying to stir things up for whatever reason.

Kurocha
07-20-11, 00:00
Went to Ohana to pay a visit to Kimberly for one of her pau hana massages. When I get there, I was surprised to see Big Cherry now known as CAT. She tells me that there were too many providers named Cherry so she didn't want any confusion. Looked great, cut her hair and dropped a few kilos. Told me that she works from 1pm to 9pm and need to call Ohana in advance to make sure it isn't her day off (942-0202?). Told her that I would return to see her later as I didn't want to have any issues with Kimberly as I had made an appt. In advance. Not much new to report about Kimberly, good massage with the titty finish and HJ dessert. Good way to end the work day before hitting the Ewa bound traffic.

The Pooner
07-20-11, 03:21
No lie, except I think it's more 4ths or 5ths especially Monica. That's why I day monger. At least you get the chance of being the first catch of the day.Yeah, the thought of being the last customer of the day has kept me away from this gem for awhile. Does the normal rate of $$ apply if you only want the BBBJ and CIM?

Cheehoo808
07-20-11, 04:29
Her body was about an 8 not too bad. Natural Boobs B's at the most. I was enjoying the rim action too much.An 8, are you serious? She was the first provider I had since Monica was busy at the time. She reminded me of a homely asian woman. Not ugly, but not good looking either. Body wise I would rate a 5, tits were not round and firm, ass flat, and a little chub.

CougarLvr
07-20-11, 12:53
So, was feeling frisky the other night and decided to visit CHM. Jun greets me at the door and takes me to room #2. Give her the house fee and take the shower. Get back to the room and after a 3 or 4 minute wait, in walks Mimi. K provider, mid 40's. 50 about 5'6" 115 lbs. Firm 34 be's (not sure if they're OEM of aftermarket) everything put together well except her slight pooch. After the mutual intro's, she excused herself to get something then came back to start the massage. She was kinda quiet so I just asked questions and she readily answered. After about 15 minute or so of light chit chat and sorry to say a not so therapeutic massage. I started to gently remove her dress and panties. Got into LK no LFK this time around (maybe next visit) nice large nipples for me to suck then she swung her leg over my head for 69. Her BBBJ skills were well above par, while her nani was clean with no smell what so ever and along with DATY got into a little FIV with no objection on her part. After about 15 minutes of this she comes up for air and asks if I want a condom. I say yes and she goes out and returns with the Jimmy hat and back to 69 when she puts it on with her mouth without me even realizing it (actually had to feel down there to make sure). We go into a real long mish session where I had a difficult time trying to pop. She graciously pulled off the condom and put me back inside until my legs became rubbery. Asked her to give me a HJ to finish but she instead says she has an idea, and jumps on for BBCG and BBRCG. Still couldn't pop so with handful of lotion and some sack licking I finally popped. She does look older, she is a smoker (so am I so couldn't smell the smoke on her) has that deep smokers voice as well and that little pooch (she's very self conscious about it). That said, she has smooth silky skin, very nice hair, an almost perfect rack for her body and a great attitude. All in all was an excellent experience. To all you mongers who prefer service over youthful looks, you will enjoy this provider. Will repeat as soon as funds become available.

L / A/S 7/9/9 with the usual damages applied. OhSounds like Mimi that was at Kison for a while. I had her a couple of times on first few visits there, then I learned about Monica and Coco (before she went back to CHM). That's all she wrote.

Uki Eater
07-20-11, 13:06
An 8, are you serious? She was the first provider I had since Monica was busy at the time. She reminded me of a homely asian woman. Not ugly, but not good looking either. Body wise I would rate a 5, tits were not round and firm, ass flat, and a little chub.I agree with you man. No way she can be rated an 8 on body. If her body was 8, I would have done her FS. She is on the older side face wise and body wise. But, she does have a friendly attitude and smiles.

Kpounda
07-20-11, 13:17
I also called Roses and the MS told me that the report by #2738 was completely bogus. Nami was never there, in fact she had moved out her things back when it was Sunshine and never returned as a worker. Has gotten many calls based on the report here and has been getting pretty pissed. She actually told me that she suspects #2738 is probably another provider trying to stir things up for whatever reason.You know what? I remember this Donkey. He is the one that posted Sindi's personal info awhile back. At first I didn't realize it but went back searching and found that this is the same idiot. I don't and will not believe any of his posts and reviews of the providers. This guy is a troll. Go back in your cave and fuk yourself #2738. I don't believe I wasted my time replying to his shit. This is the reason I only lurk now days, too much idiots and bull shit.

Member #3994
07-20-11, 13:38
You know what? I remember this Donkey. He is the one that posted Sindi's personal info awhile back. At first I didn't realize it but went back searching and found that this is the same idiot. I don't and will not believe any of his posts and reviews of the providers. This guy is a troll. Go back in your cave and fuk yourself #2738. I don't believe I wasted my time replying to his shit. This is the reason I only lurk now days, too much idiots and bull shit.Makes sense now, I never heard anyone talk bad about Sindi, in fact, I think she is really cool. Hey everyone has a bad day from time to time.

Kurocha
07-20-11, 13:50
You know what? I remember this Donkey. He is the one that posted Sindi's personal info awhile back. At first I didn't realize it but went back searching and found that this is the same idiot. I don't and will not believe any of his posts and reviews of the providers. This guy is a troll. Go back in your cave and fuk yourself #2738. I don't believe I wasted my time replying to his shit. This is the reason I only lurk now days, too much idiots and bull shit.Something further strange is if you go to rubmaps. Com and read the reviews dated 7/19/11 by a poster named Scoresman, many either copied or repeated posts are written there. Funny thing is he also makes a report about going to China Spa recently even though it has long closed down.

Hipp21
07-20-11, 15:31
Been on a pretty lucky run for BBBJ recently. Here are the ones that offer from my memory.

Pink. Eva.

Pink. Alice.

Pink. Lexy.

Ichiban. Tiffany.

Nirvana. Annie.

Any others?

Bullnuts
07-20-11, 16:35
I agree with you man. No way she can be rated an 8 on body. If her body was 8, I would have done her FS. She is on the older side face wise and body wise. But, she does have a friendly attitude and smiles.Ok. I change my rating to a 5. Wow, I try to give an accurate report, and I get bashed. I don't do this too much. Please be kind. This kind of bashing especially from senior members will not get other newbies to write. At least I didn't say she was a 10. I know, I'm too sensitive. My nuts are not.

Thanks,

Bullnuts

King Cobrack
07-20-11, 18:04
Something further strange is if you go to rubmaps. Com and read the reviews dated 7/19/11 by a poster named Scoresman, many either copied or repeated posts are written there. Funny thing is he also makes a report about going to China Spa recently even though it has long closed down.

I believe #2738 was the one that posted on Julie, in the Ichiban Thread, about Julie meeting a guy there and don't have to work now. I went to Ichiban last night and asked a provider about Julie and her friend that she met here. She said the guy who posted it is BS and making up stories. She said that Julie was on vacation. Just wondering. #2738 does give favorable reports on majority of the providers that he posts on. K. C.

Blade82
07-20-11, 19:03
Makes sense now, I never heard anyone talk bad about Sindi, in fact, I think she is really cool. Hey everyone has a bad day from time to time.If you look back, I was one of the few that had a bad experience with Sindi. Of course I do have high expectations.

Quik808
07-21-11, 01:30
I needed to get my fix from Monica. It's been about 3 weeks since I last saw her. All I could think of at work today was seeing Monica this afternoon. I couldn't wait for my day at work to end. Made sure to call and make an appointment for her soon as my work day was over. My appointment was for 3:10 pm. Drove home and quickly took a fast shower. Don't want to waste any time. I am so down with just fucking for the full hour with her. Arrived at the door. Usually Chanel can hear the door open and greets me at the door. To my surprise it is Monica! I am so stoked to see her! Let's me in and go to my favorite room. Last room on the left. Got undress and waited for my favorite girl. She comes in wearing a black laced lingerie with no panties on! So fucking hot! Tells me to lie face down. Starts licking and kissing my back, legs, and butt. Feels unreal. My cock is hard and ready to rock! She tells me to turn over. She puts her hair up and puts her lips on my cock. Monica can really take my cock deep all the way down. Lately, she has been using more of her tongue while giving me head. I love dick slapping her face. So nasty, I ask her if she has been a naughty girl lately. She replied, yes I have been a very naughty girl. Big turn on having your girl talk dirty to you!

Can't take it no more I need to fuck now! Slip on the cover and let the fucking game begin! Jumps on me CG. Pull her nice and tight. She is pounding my cock up and down. I can hear the sound of her butt slamming on my body. She starts screaming that she is cumming. She usually stops and leans forward in my arms exhausted. Fuck her in doggie hard and finally cum in Mish! Now both of us are exhausted. Need to take alittle break. During this rest we like to chit chat about our lives and see how each other is doing. About 10 minutes go by and Monica is playing with my cock again. Oh oh, my cock is hard again. Jumps over me and starts sucking my cock again. Fuck, this girl likes to suck cock! I am now face fucking her! Driving my cock deep in her mouth. Cum in her mouth for a second time! Fucking awesome! Now, I am really tried. Soon it was time to go. Time goes by when you are having too much fun. Gave Monica an extra tip $150 plus $50 for my second pop! I was in a giving mood because she always tries her hardest to please me. Fellow monger's treat her right and she will always take her of you. Never had a bad time with Monica.

On the way out, Chanel came to see me out. Always generous and kind. Lately, Chanel also has been looking very nice.

Be safe and good hunting. Mahalo, Quik

Bukake King
07-21-11, 03:57
Sounds like Mimi that was at Kison for a while. I had her a couple of times on first few visits there, then I learned about Monica and Coco (before she went back to CHM). That's all she wrote.Thought Mimi was new here. Checked her out couple weeks ago, and Mama said she was there only a week from Arizona. Could be wrong though. Mimi is very slim, nice looking, enhanced Cs. Think she has tattoo on back. All covered.

Buka

CoolGuy69
07-21-11, 05:12
Serves me right for not reading the reviews lately. My faves are out of town so I went to Pink almost ready to bust. Mama said "choose whichever you like" from amongst the three girls there. The other two were smiling and posing while Cherry seemed disinterested; I chose Cherry because she is so cute, so feminine and so tiny. A real spinner. She has a very small frame, light-tinted hair, no fat whatsoever, appears to be in her early 20s, and has tiny a cups with long dark nips. To me, the looks and style are gorgeous. She says that she has been in Hawaii only for three months but lived in LAs K-town for four years prior to that. Since it has been a few years since visiting Pink, I had no problem with not being offered a shower and I usually think it is redundant. That is pretty much standard for the first time. Cherry squeezes out a lot of lotion and gives a timid massage; after a couple of minutes she says that she is tired and asks me to massage her neck. She is quite specific, only her neck. She almost dozes off and I decided to stop after five minutes or so. Her turn. She starts with some timid caressing of the back, legs and butt. Totally uninspiring. She puts on the cover with her mouth and performs BJ for less than a minute. She lubes herself up and does CG and ACG for less than a minute, all the time holding the cover with her hand, then she is tired again. She is tight, but what young girl needs any synthetic lubrication? She wants me on top but again insists on holding the cover. No DATY, no FIV, absolutely no kissing of her face or playing with the nips. She says that none of the girls want to kiss! Although I usually would try to please the girl as well as myself, at that point I just banged away as if she was inanimate, which pretty much she was. The entire episode was pretty fast with mama calling time in under 40 minutes. So we're finished, she dresses me and Cherry offers a frequent flier card and says that Pink is giving two stamps each visit. Like I'm ever going back. I left the card behind. My assessment of Pink's Cherry: L 9+, A 6, S 4.

[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal complaints regarding the management of The Forum.

The Forum itself is not the place to post your personal complaints about the management of The Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the management of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Playboy54
07-21-11, 15:31
In the last few weeks three providers have asked me if I know about this board and want me to post a review. I prefer to just say that I don't know about the board. Although, there are several providers who deserve GREAT reviews, I prefer to keep the board a secret. So please advise if this is correct. Lately I have been very proud of the mama's and AMP girls. I saw a AD on TV for strip Club 939. I was like I will never enter a strip bar. Very disrespectful to the AMP girl. Who gives THE best horizontal private dance.

Playboy54.

Save the AMP girl, boycott porn, strip joints, and drinky bars.

Friends don't let friends waste money on strippers, they take them to the massage parlor. Saw an old episode of Star Trek. Captain Kirk is on a planet were stripping is ILLEGAL and prostitution is LEGAL. Kirk stayed on the planet forever.

Ghin1
07-21-11, 16:17
Went to Ohana to pay a visit to Kimberly for one of her pau hana massages. When I get there, I was surprised to see Big Cherry now known as CAT. She tells me that there were too many providers named Cherry so she didn't want any confusion. Looked great, cut her hair and dropped a few kilos. Told me that she works from 1pm to 9pm and need to call Ohana in advance to make sure it isn't her day off (942-0202?). Told her that I would return to see her later as I didn't want to have any issues with Kimberly as I had made an appt. In advance. Not much new to report about Kimberly, good massage with the titty finish and HJ dessert. Good way to end the work day before hitting the Ewa bound traffic.Kurocha, I did see her at Ambrosia cc awhile back, MS invited me to eat lunch. The haircut, dropped a few kilos, she does look good you're right. I didn't know she moved.

Update well received. Thanks G1

Ghin1
07-21-11, 17:36
Call Sisi's place, ask who working said have tete working. I have had pretty good service in the past. Since she has not been working for awhile thought she would be hot

And ready to go. Our session together was below what normally would be pretty good service. She is about 5'4 Chinese 140 weight late 30s C's. No BJ, no kissing,

No nothing. Just straight forking. No playing with jr. To get him hard or anything. Before we got started she mention that she also just got off her period, so the period

Smell was still there. Every time I try to go deep, she keep moving all the time. All the positions, she just kept moving around. The service this time was real bad.

Everything covered. Took shower after thank her and left. I guess she had a bad day but, I wish money grew on trees. Repeat no. LAS 564 $50.

King Cobrack
07-21-11, 18:50
I've been spoiled by Ivy's (7) CG. She does it with a lot of "torque" and power like a power hula dancer or like a stripper on "coke." I want to try another provider who can match that. Does anyone know of another provider who can do that? K. C.

RadioHazard
07-21-11, 19:41
I've been spoiled by Ivy's (7) CG. She does it with a lot of "torque" and power like a power hula dancer or like a stripper on "coke." I want to try another provider who can match that. Does anyone know of another provider who can do that? K. C.I had Ivy 2 times. Wild. Sindi from PT who I saw only once kinda reminded me of Ivy wild style. Sindi was better looking but Ivy I thought was better in service. Both I would consider "Wild".

Lowlys One
07-21-11, 19:56
I've been spoiled by Ivy's (7) CG. She does it with a lot of "torque" and power like a power hula dancer or like a stripper on "coke." I want to try another provider who can match that. Does anyone know of another provider who can do that? K. C.Checked out 7's a week ago was greeted at the door by this k-girl, my guess was early thirties, pale, no make up, slender about 5'6" and oh maybe 110 pounds, a's and a pretty face / no make up. Not m. S. But maybe the door gal? Does this sound like Ivy, cause if she can do what you said she can I may have to go back to see her! Anyway ended up seing Yuri, after all the talk about her I was expecting. I don't know what, but it was high, to high. She was about 5'0" and 112 pounds about. She had the build of a bobby sox player, small pooch, pretty face, half kgal, half gal oh yeah and a pretty thick. Meaty butt. But lmo it's not that butt that makes her hot but its her personality and enthusiasm, this girl seemed so happy to be where she was, you can't help but to love her, so refreshing an rare to see, so tired of seeing unhappy providers, she was giggling and laughing, before, during and after. You all know standard positions all covered, pulled out and cot. Again it was so good to have a provider who was so happy and friendly, you guys mght remmber her for her butt but I'll remember spirit, WTF, never sought a great personality at an AMP, but I'm going to go back for more for sure!

Hypo Luxa
07-21-11, 19:57
I've been spoiled by Ivy's (7) CG. She does it with a lot of "torque" and power like a power hula dancer or like a stripper on "coke." I want to try another provider who can match that. Does anyone know of another provider who can do that? K. C.Torque? Does she spin or something? ... or gyrate in a circular motion? Sounds interesting!

KBGmonger
07-21-11, 20:00
Was hornier than a puppy with three peters this morning so l left work, stopped by the bank for some roses, and headed over to 7. Called on the way but no answer. Anyway I parked at Don Quixotes and walked over. Rang doorbell numerous times, still no answer. This was disappointing because I really wanted to bang that beautiful little Coco. Plan be, head to Roses and see if that rim job specialist was still here. No luck but met Blue. She said she used to be at cc. Said she just returned from Anchorage and Albequerque. Tough life. Anyway she is very pleasant, gives a good shower, goes into the room and takes off her bikini. Nice figure, nice natural lawn, nice fits. She has a tounge like a Cobra on steroids. That tounge was flicking all over my body. CBJ, k9, mish. Hot towel and I split. Definite repeat at some point.

Showtime2169
07-22-11, 02:24
Called 7 the other day and recognized the voice. I asked if it was Ivy that I was speaking with to which she replied yes.

I told her every-time I came down she always said they she couldn't service me. I said that I wanted to make an appointment with her.

She told me to come down and that she had new girl to which I re-emphasized that I wanted her.

"Sorry I cannot-I'm on vacation."

Kpounda
07-22-11, 02:26
Checked out 7's a week ago was greeted at the door by this k-girl, my guess was early thirties, pale, no make up, slender about 5'6" and oh maybe 110 pounds, a's and a pretty face / no make up. Not m. S. But maybe the door gal? Does this sound like Ivy, cause if she can do what you said she can I may have to go back to see her! Anyway ended up seing Yuri, after all the talk about her I was expecting. I don't know what, but it was high, to high. She was about 5'0" and 112 pounds about. She had the build of a bobby sox player, small pooch, pretty face, half kgal, half gal oh yeah and a pretty thick. Meaty butt. But lmo it's not that butt that makes her hot but its her personality and enthusiasm, this girl seemed so happy to be where she was, you can't help but to love her, so refreshing an rare to see, so tired of seeing unhappy providers, she was giggling and laughing, before, during and after. You all know standard positions all covered, pulled out and cot. Again it was so good to have a provider who was so happy and friendly, you guys mght remmber her for her butt but I'll remember spirit, WTF, never sought a great personality at an AMP, but I'm going to go back for more for sure!I don't think that was Ivy. I would say she is around that height but last time I saw her maybe 120-125 lbs. Face not too pretty, black hair and dark tan. She get one deep, loud voice, I would guess late 30's. Not my cup of tea but gives a good, bone cracking massage. Just my. 02.

The one you saw sounds pretty good and I might have to check them out.

KP

King Cobrack
07-22-11, 02:48
Torque? Does she spin or something? . or gyrate in a circular motion? Sounds interesting!Gyrate in a circular motion with that hip grinding power and squeezes at the same time. She's akin to a sprinter that competes in the 100M. 200M. 400M, though, and can't last that long as she goes all out from the start. Energy level. Some brother commented that she tries to rush you. In a sense, I agree with that but not that she tries to rush you out. I get the full hour, with the bang, TS shower, bone crushing massage, and cuddling at the end. She gives me that look, like come already, but does continue when you keep going and changing positions. She also breathes like a "locomotive" while doing the deed. She is indeed wild. i wish Julie (Ichiban) could do that. I'd see her more often. Donna (Pinks) "out of the blue" tried to do that exact move but lacked the power and "torque." I couldn't help myself and burst out laughing and I asked her where'd she learn that move. She didn't say anything and just giggled. K. C.

King Cobrack
07-22-11, 02:54
I don't think that was Ivy. I would say she is around that height but last time I saw her maybe 120-125 lbs. Face not too pretty, black hair and dark tan. She get one deep, loud voice, I would guess late 30's. Not my cup of tea but gives a good, bone cracking massage. Just my. 02.

KPYeah, she has a masculine face and she has a deep and loud voice and had to look twice at her when she laughed. That laugh was the only turn off. Looked at her face closely and looked closely at her poji. Yep, confirmed. Nice poji. K. C.

King Cobrack
07-22-11, 03:01
I had Ivy 2 times. Wild. Sindi from PT who I saw only once kinda reminded me of Ivy wild style. Sindi was better looking but Ivy I thought was better in service. Both I would consider "Wild".Did Sindhi have that hip grinding power too? Anybody else? K. C.

Jbravo
07-22-11, 04:22
Did Sindhi have that hip grinding power too? Anybody else? K. C.Yo,

Best I ever had was the Lucky / Penny / Purple. She ride you so hard that your pee pee would feel like it broke in half.

The Julie / Jackie gave me that wild ride a couple times back when she was the Jackie at Sakura-I'm pretty sure she was on the X at that time, tho.

Sindy is very good, but she don't have the power of porn star wannabe Lucky. Too bad she gone.

JB

Panda Bike
07-22-11, 06:15
Haven't seen Monica for a month. Mimi at pine Tree is on vacation so Monica is my number two girl. Got there for my 10:30am appointment, everybody was cleaning up the place and thats why Kison is the cleanest AMP in Hawaii. Paid Channel house fee $50 and took a fast shower, went to left back room, and Monica comes in with a big smile and hand on hips and says were have you been, [I see her every two weeks] but I have been over seas on business. I have already undressed and sitting on the edge of the bed for 5 minutes, she bends down and starts DT BBBJ and like the other post said she has a new way with her tonge rolling it around the head of jr in her mouth. Then DT all the way down and sticks her tonge out and licks my balls. She did this about 5 times. That felt really really good. Ask her to do this to you guys next time you see her. She told me to get on the bed and she BBBJ for about 10 minutes twice a drink of ice water. Then I sucked her tits first left one then right, she was holding them in her hand each time like feeding me, CG, RCG great view she is the best in Hawaii in this position, we did everthing real slow with DFK everytime we changed positions. She said honey can you come on top, so in mish we fit really good not too big and not too small. Her legs started to vibrate and she came really hard, she got up and wiped her nani and started a slow and deep suck on jr with that new tonge action. I cim and she was sucking and sucking I had to push her head up to stop her. She spit it out and drank some more ice water. We talked and a little LFK this time, this was a great GFE. Lots of guys says she does the same thing all the time but for me its different everytime. $200 tip

YG365
07-22-11, 06:26
Who do you guys think is the best girl at 7? So far I've only hit up Yuri. I wouldn't mind trying someone else but not sure who. Ivy, Joanne, Cindy are on the list.

Jbravo
07-22-11, 12:44
Who do you guys think is the best girl at 7? So far I've only hit up Yuri. I wouldn't mind trying someone else but not sure who. Ivy, Joanne, Cindy are on the list.Yo,

Sessions with Ivy are pretty much non stop sex. She has the best energy of the three, and will do more things to you. Joanne is the prettiest there now IMHO. But her svc. Has mixed reviews. The Sindy has meat on her bones, not a spinner, and not vocal at all. If you want a real chill session then Sindy. She does have that NY attitude, a turn off to some.

YMMV. To me, Ivy will fook and suk you damm good.

Jb

Kurocha
07-22-11, 13:45
Who do you guys think is the best girl at 7? So far I've only hit up Yuri. I wouldn't mind trying someone else but not sure who. Ivy, Joanne, Cindy are on the list.It depends what you are looking for. CoCo and Apple are really nice and friendly providers besides being pretty. Cindy is more laid back and not as talkative but friendly in her own way. I am the kind of person that enjoys not only the sex part but the conversation and abilty to get into the girls head / emotions like a GFE.

YG365
07-22-11, 13:59
It depends what you are looking for. CoCo and Apple are really nice and friendly providers besides being pretty. Cindy is more laid back and not as talkative but friendly in her own way. I am the kind of person that enjoys not only the sex part but the conversation and abilty to get into the girls head / emotions like a GFE.I enjoy the GFE as well. Any suggestions?

Lowlys One
07-22-11, 14:16
I don't think that was Ivy. I would say she is around that height but last time I saw her maybe 120-125 lbs. Face not too pretty, black hair and dark tan. She get one deep, loud voice, I would guess late 30's. Not my cup of tea but gives a good, bone cracking massage. Just my. 02.

KPI thought I heard Ivy, but maybe not. Didn't hear her laugh so, she could have been 120 pounds, I'm so bad with estimating weight, she was slim, but no hint of a suntan, does she relieve ms sometimes?

Lowlys One
07-22-11, 14:27
Called 7 the other day and recognized the voice. I asked if it was Ivy that I was speaking with to which she replied yes.

I told her every-time I came down she always said they she couldn't service me. I said that I wanted to make an appointment with her.

She told me to come down and that she had new girl to which I re-emphasized that I wanted her.

"Sorry I cannot-I'm on vacation."And now she was answering the phone, it appears thst she was the ms that night but not sure was her she did have a manly looking face, with no. Make up, so I thought she looked good, not. Into makeup. Maybe she is working as ms that's why. She can't take you.

RadioHazard
07-22-11, 16:53
It depends what you are looking for. CoCo and Apple are really nice and friendly providers besides being pretty. Cindy is more laid back and not as talkative but friendly in her own way. I am the kind of person that enjoys not only the sex part but the conversation and abilty to get into the girls head / emotions like a GFE.Tammy would be one you may like. I dig her hair she is also friendly. Not sure if she is still there. Also Channel who I believe from a previous report as returned as also another hottie.

I hate the parking at 7 but the girls this place all seem very friendly never had a bad time here with anyone. They are all great in different ways.

Cindy surely has a laid back mellow vibe. She has as classy look and personality if that makes any sense. Tammy is more bubbly.

Kinda wish Amy from Sakura would return to the lineup. I think Ivy is now doing the Mama San Thing.

Alohaoe
07-22-11, 17:50
Haven't seen Monica for a month. Mimi at pine Tree is on vacation so Monica is my number two girl. Got there for my 10:30am appointment, everybody was cleaning up the place and thats why Kison is the cleanest AMP in Hawaii. Paid Channel house fee $50 and took a fast shower, went to left back room, and Monica comes in with a big smile and hand on hips and says were have you been, [I see her every two weeks] but I have been over seas on business. I have already undressed and sitting on the edge of the bed for 5 minutes, she bends down and starts DT BBBJ and like the other post said she has a new way with her tonge rolling it around the head of jr in her mouth. Then DT all the way down and sticks her tonge out and licks my balls. She did this about 5 times. That felt really really good. Ask her to do this to you guys next time you see her. She told me to get on the bed and she BBBJ for about 10 minutes twice a drink of ice water. Then I sucked her tits first left one then right, she was holding them in her hand each time like feeding me, CG, RCG great view she is the best in Hawaii in this position, we did everthing real slow with DFK everytime we changed positions. She said honey can you come on top, so in mish we fit really good not too big and not too small. Her legs started to vibrate and she came really hard, she got up and wiped her nani and started a slow and deep suck on jr with that new tonge action. I cim and she was sucking and sucking I had to push her head up to stop her. She spit it out and drank some more ice water. We talked and a little LFK this time, this was a great GFE. Lots of guys says she does the same thing all the time but for me its different everytime. $200 tipPanda you got class, she gives you good service she deserve a extra tip, she happy you happy.

Happy mongering Panda

Alohaoe

Member #4374
07-22-11, 18:06
Those Kison hoes, sans Monica, are ugly with a capital UGLY

Enona1
07-22-11, 21:39
So finally took the plunge and tried Monica at Kison. I went before but never had her and got turned off with that damn gap under the door. Thankfully the gap is closed and the AC is working real good. Made the appt. Went on time. Monica is attractive, Korean MILF for sure with the bolt ons. Showered, she asked if I wanted to have sex or massage first, asked for the massage since I had heard about before. Got to admit the massage was pretty good, she does a good job stepping on your back and legs. Then the action starts with the BBBJ with the water in her mouth. Her technique is good, felt really nice and she goes deep. Had some DATY, back to BBBJ. 69, CG. Asked her to lie down, more DATY, mish till cum. She can take it well.

While she is attractive she is kind of thin for my taste. I like a woman with something to grab on to like Mina who used to be at Ichiban. Also her bolt ons were nice with big nipples but my preference is for naturals.

Monica is a good provider but I was getting annoyed when she said she loved me like 10 times and she wanted to see me the next day cause she will miss me. May go back, not sure. BBBJ were really good though and the place is clean and smells nice.

Kpounda
07-22-11, 22:57
Those Kison hoes, sans Monica, are ugly with a capital UGLYI thought I was the only one besides a buddy of mine. I recommended her to my friend because of the positive reviews here and he was totally turned off by her. I figured I got to see for myself so off I went to Kison. MS told me everyone busy so wait 10 minutes. I should have bailed then. Anyway I was curious so I went back up after the 10 minute wait. She walked in and thought she looked alright for a MILF but because the lights where turned down a little low. During the massage, I felt everything was planned and routine for sure. Everything happend exactly how everyone describes here. Massage was ok but not great at all. Kinda irritating with her asking "feel good?" every 3 minutes. Ice water trick is nothing compared to my SO but it was alright. Then she mounted me CG and thats when I got a good look at her. I had to close my eyes and imagine someone else. All you Monica fans don't take this the wrong way but dam, she looks kinda odd but YMMV. Ass felt weird, titties looked odd too. Maybe too far apart? I don't know. Something about her was not attractive to me. L5.

Her personality is really sweet though and thats what made up for everything else. Mounted her in Mish, then DS then finished in Mish, still closing my eyes. Attitude is she aims to please. A8. 5 / S8. 5.

She is a really nice person and wish her well but she is definately not for me. During the session she mentioned that she wanted me to try everyone else at least once. Then when I was about to leave she tells me come back and see her tomorrow? Will not repeat, You brothers can dish it out between yourselves on this one. Standard fees applied.

Hypo Luxa
07-22-11, 23:04
I thought I was the only one besides a buddy of mine.Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, but he was saying all "but" Monica were ugly.

Sans = except or but or without, depending on the context.

She is an acquired taste. One I like.

Mauka
07-22-11, 23:55
She is back but service is going downhill. Is busy so spends less time and wants you to finish quickly. Will go to other AMP cause they tend to rush you out the door.

Kpounda
07-23-11, 00:21
Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, but he was saying all "but" Monica were ugly.

Sans = except or but or without, depending on the context.

She is an acquired taste. One I like.Got it. Maybe I was a little harsh on the looks. I give her a 6. 5 instead. I guess she alright for age.

Lowlys One
07-23-11, 00:43
Who do you guys think is the best girl at 7? So far I've only hit up Yuri. I wouldn't mind trying someone else but not sure who. Ivy, Joanne, Cindy are on the list.Seen only two there but saw a bunch of them. In the parlour so can only base my opinion on looks only and for me it is Honey, looks the hottest, but her service leaves much to be desired, not so much the sex part but her demeanor doesn't lend itself to making the monger feel. Totally comfortable. Yuri on the other hand is completely the opposite, smiling, laughing, gigling, talking and of course pounding. Would reapet with Yuri first, something has got to be said for a persons service / demeanor / personlity, even in an AMP!

Hypo Luxa
07-23-11, 02:51
Got it. Maybe I was a little harsh on the looks. I give her a 6. 5 instead. I guess she alright for age.For me, I'd say her looks just "get the job done."

Xrs5879
07-23-11, 02:57
Tammy would be one you may like. I dig her hair she is also friendly. Not sure if she is still there. Also Channel who I believe from a previous report as returned as also another hottie.

I hate the parking at 7 but the girls this place all seem very friendly never had a bad time here with anyone. They are all great in different ways.

Cindy surely has a laid back mellow vibe. She has as classy look and personality if that makes any sense. Tammy is more bubbly.

Kinda wish Amy from Sakura would return to the lineup. I think Ivy is now doing the Mama San Thing.Was there a cece a few months ago or did I hear her wrong and she said cindy? Your guys description of cindy kinda resembles cece.

YG365
07-23-11, 04:54
Do any of the girls offer LFK? DFK? FIV? BB?

I know Yuri doesn't.

Awabi Lover
07-23-11, 06:10
Went to Kison last night. Greeted by mama Chanel. Paid her house fee and waited in room. Noticed they closed the gap under the door as other reported. In walk a 5'4" about 110lbs girl. She told me her name is Bebe. Medium length black hair about 25 years old. Started off with a decent massage. Then flip, she massage my legs and slowly worked the way up. Grab my jr and gave me a slow and soft HJ. Then BBBJ. Good suction. Made my jr so hard then she mounted on top with CG, I played with her natural bees. Then RCG. Switch to doggy then mish. I pounded her for about 5 minutes, couldn't wait and cum. BBFS. She continue to massage me until the hour is up. She made me feel very comfortable. No rush at all. Will repeat.

L:8.

S:9.

A:9.

Damage: 0. 5 + $.50

Bobby Gunn
07-23-11, 06:45
Those Kison hoes, sans Monica, are ugly with a capital UGLYBut very fun, none the less.

Member #3994
07-23-11, 13:23
Do any of the girls offer LFK? DFK? FIV? BB?

I know Yuri doesn't.I have not had any luck either with BB, DFK or FIV. Did get to DATY with Yuri one time, and with a few others in the past, can't remember the names. But seems like service is always covered. Have not seen Yuri in awhile, maybe I'll pay her a visit soon. She's one of the nicest providers out there.

Uki Eater
07-23-11, 18:53
Who do you guys think is the best girl at 7? So far I've only hit up Yuri. I wouldn't mind trying someone else but not sure who. Ivy, Joanne, Cindy are on the list.Chanelle is one of them. You got to try her. I think of all the people who have had Chanelle, there wasn't a negative report on her. She's normally busy. I had her when she was at Sakuras. She's in her late 20's and is tanned. Someone mentioned recently that she lost some weight. But, she looked good already the last time I saw her when she was working at Sakuras. So, I dunno how she looks now. She has a good personality and can joke around with her. Not the tight, stuck up type with rules. English is fluent as she's from SF.

The only thing is maybe you might think she's another Korean Kim Kardashian like how you thought about Julie at Ichibans. Hehe. But, maybe not.

Uki Eater
07-23-11, 19:06
Those Kison hoes, sans Monica, are ugly with a capital UGLYHeh, this may sound blunt but, it has truth. If you seen and had young providers like Yuri at 7, Bobbi at Ichibans or Sugar at Nirvanas, these 3 girls are young looking with cute faces. You can tell by their faces they are young. But, you don't see girls at Kison that are young and cute. They may say their in their 20s, late 20s etc but, they don't look young. However, the thing about Kison is its a place that you can go to for HS and they don't complain about it compared to other AMPs where they prefer FS. Also, some people don't mind the looks and prefer the service. Oh, plus the place is clean.

Jbravo
07-23-11, 19:38
Yo,

Have to agree the Chanelle is a must see. Easy on the eyes late 20's tanned. Her attitude is like the Yuri, except the Chanelle will DATY and will get lost in

The passion if you click. The action will start in the shower if you click with her, hehe.

The Sindy is pretty busy, strange considering she's the most laid back-more like a princess high maintenance type.

I've had great sessions there with almost all them hoes, and had even better ones with the hoes that were at Sakura.

My favs there are Chanelle, Apple, Sindy. Add the Tammie when she's fresh from vacation. Yuri's ass is the best on a k girl. All covered svc, but no rush, and not predictable or routine at all.

Jb.

Chanelle is one of them. You got to try her. I think of all the people who have had Chanelle, there wasn't a negative report on her. She's normally busy. I had her when she was at Sakuras. She's in her late 20's and is tanned. Someone mentioned recently that she lost some weight. But, she looked good already the last time I saw her when she was working at Sakuras. So, I dunno how she looks now. She has a good personality and can joke around with her. Not the tight, stuck up type with rules. English is fluent as she's from SF.

The only thing is maybe you might think she's another Korean Kim Kardashian like how you thought about Julie at Ichibans. Hehe. But, maybe not.

Quik808
07-23-11, 22:24
Heh, this may sound blunt but, it has truth. If you seen and had young providers like Yuri at 7, Bobbi at Ichibans or Sugar at Nirvanas, these 3 girls are young looking with cute faces. You can tell by their faces they are young. But, you don't see girls at Kison that are young and cute. They may say their in their 20s, late 20s etc but, they don't look young. However, the thing about Kison is its a place that you can go to for HS and they don't complain about it compared to other AMPs where they prefer FS. Also, some people don't mind the looks and prefer the service. Oh, plus the place is clean.You guys crack me up. All you hater who says she is too old. Most you guys who go the AMP have no game in picking up a hot chick so you have to pay for a hot chick to fuck you. The girls are thinking the same thing of you! As soon as you walk through the door. Oh no, I have to fuck this fat old / young ugly guy. Looks fade in time. We all have to grow old and die. So why all the bickering about she is too old. Get over it and move on!

Oldie81
07-23-11, 22:43
She is back but service is going downhill. Is busy so spends less time and wants you to finish quickly. Will go to other AMP cause they tend to rush you out the door.Yups, RM famous for cutting time on customers. Have no clue why anyone goes there. Door knock at 40 mins everytime. First time I gave benefit of the doubt, but second and third time- forget it.

Bornagain
07-23-11, 22:45
You guys crack me up. All you hater who says she is too old. Most you guys who go the AMP have no game in picking up a hot chick so you have to pay for a hot chick to fuck you. The girls are thinking the same thing of you! As soon as you walk through the door. Oh no, I have to fuck this fat old / young ugly guy. Looks fade in time. We all have to grow old and die. So why all the bickering about she is too old. Get over it and move on!I totally agreed.

Jj6969
07-23-11, 22:56
You guys crack me up. All you hater who says she is too old. Most you guys who go the AMP have no game in picking up a hot chick so you have to pay for a hot chick to fuck you. The girls are thinking the same thing of you! As soon as you walk through the door. Oh no, I have to fuck this fat old / young ugly guy. Looks fade in time. We all have to grow old and die. So why all the bickering about she is too old. Get over it and move on!You're missing the point. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, if you're the one paying the money you should get what you want. Plus who cares what the girls think if they're in this kind of business they have to take what they get.

Bornagain
07-23-11, 23:58
She is back but service is going downhill. Is busy so spends less time and wants you to finish quickly. Will go to other AMP cause they tend to rush you out the door.Hope you guy learn something here, and stick to your gun. 1h=150; 45mn=110; 30mn=80 or something like that. You are a biggest FOOL if you give more than that. Just my humble opinion.

Quik808
07-24-11, 00:08
You're missing the point. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, if you're the one paying the money you should get what you want. Plus who cares what the girls think if they're in this kind of business they have to take what they get.Yeah, you pay and select the nicest, hottest, youngest, girl and when it is over she was a shitty dead fish fuck! You bought yourself a lemon! LOL, Young and hot is sometimes not the best!

Oioman
07-24-11, 01:32
I usually frequent the AMP's but in the last month or so discovered an interesting set up in Century center. Having gotten bored with the AMP's and the loss of many of my favorites being on vacation, I got tired of trying to find replacements at Nirvana, Ichiban and Pinetree. My favorites are all gone. Even Joy is on vaction at Pink.

Feeling adventurous I checked out an add lasat week for some massage place in CC. I got there and then the girl told me she doesn't do any extras but knew someone who did. That is how I got Nina the Chinese girl. I ended up going down to her place and we immediately hit it off great. She also said she was going have some friends from China come over and visit so later in the week I got to meet Cindy and Cathy. I posted about them in the Massage therapist forum and you can check them out.

Long story short. I've been having a blast with some younger MILF's that are very enthusiastic, very accomodating and no attitude or rushing like some of the AMP's have been doing to me lately. Problem is there is only one room with a divider and sometimes have to wait for an appointment. Both girls are in town only till the end of next week and its always that same problem when I arrive. Who to choose! Haven't seen too many posts on the girls, but if you want to have a great time, check them out. Nina has an add on BP. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beijing-asian-delight/2726201

Of course the usual pictures don't match but these girls are actually very pretty and to me better looking than many of the ones I see at the AMP"S. Since both girls are leaving, I'm been breaking the bank to see them before they leave. Its been a nice refreshing time with them and the prices have been great. No house fee so I've been saving some, although I tip according to how happy I am and lately been very happy. Did a two girl for the first time (posted in MT section) last week and had a blast. Tips have been $.80-$$$.60 with the two girl session. Call Nina and ask for Cathy the spinner or Cindy. Both are here on working vacations and have regular jobs at home. Hope they come back again for vacation.

This is almost like a AMP / Massage therapist hybrid. You can get a Massage and or FS, HJ, but the FS is well worth it. Today did massage first and then FS. Check them out and let us know if you had a great time. I don't have any affliation with them other than having a blast. Like having two GF's. Have fun.

Aloha,

YG365
07-24-11, 02:26
Chanelle is one of them. You got to try her. I think of all the people who have had Chanelle, there wasn't a negative report on her. She's normally busy. I had her when she was at Sakuras. She's in her late 20's and is tanned. Someone mentioned recently that she lost some weight. But, she looked good already the last time I saw her when she was working at Sakuras. So, I dunno how she looks now. She has a good personality and can joke around with her. Not the tight, stuck up type with rules. English is fluent as she's from SF.

The only thing is maybe you might think she's another Korean Kim Kardashian like how you thought about Julie at Ichibans. Hehe. But, maybe not.Ya. Me and Julie just didn't click! I'm a pretty nice guy and I ain't fat, old, ugly stuck up etc. I think it's going to be a toss up between Chanelle, Sugar or Bobbi this weekend. Whatcha going to sample Uki?

Uki Eater
07-24-11, 03:32
You guys crack me up. All you hater who says she is too old. Most you guys who go the AMP have no game in picking up a hot chick so you have to pay for a hot chick to fuck you. The girls are thinking the same thing of you! As soon as you walk through the door. Oh no, I have to fuck this fat old / young ugly guy. Looks fade in time. We all have to grow old and die. So why all the bickering about she is too old. Get over it and move on!It's just informing others who post and others who just read to not have their hopes up high expecting the provider (s) to look good based on how a person rated her. I'm sure a number of guys thought she was going to look a certain way but, end up a bit disappointed on her looks. In fact, I think its better to underrate her as oppose to overrate. At least the person (s) who go there not going in with high expectations. He has a better idea of what to expect. Then, when he sees her for himself, she's not that bad. Sure, others may say: "Yeah but, its not like the providers are all excited to see and do the customers they see. So how can you guys be criticizing them like that?" Providers know or should know that they'll be seeing a number of customers they aren't attracted to. But, its part of the business and they chose to do it. If a customer feels bummed out when he sees her, then, the provider will have to really deliver good service to compensate for him feeling down on her appearance. Alot of guys may go to see the ones they find pretty only to find out her service wasn't that great. But, at least 50% is covered where he is already pleased with her looks. He just hopes her service and attitude will follow through. But, I can understand your response to my post and what Heavy Chevy posted. Not calling the Kison providers ugly as that's harsh but, don't expect them to look comparable to other providers that they may have seen before.

Jbravo
07-24-11, 03:36
I have not had any luck either with BB, DFK or FIV. Did get to DATY with Yuri one time, and with a few others in the past, can't remember the names. But seems like service is always covered. Have not seen Yuri in awhile, maybe I'll pay her a visit soon. She's one of the nicest providers out there.Yo,

WOW, you got DATY with the Yuri at 7? You must walk on water dude. I offered her $$$ just for DATY, and she adamantly refused, saying she never does that.

In an AMP. How did you do it? You the man.

Jb

Stewart Ya
07-24-11, 04:01

The only thing is maybe you might think she's another Korean Kim Kardashian like how you thought about Julie at Ichibans. Hehe. But, maybe not.Almost all of the girls at 7 set the standard but what I don't understand is why isn't 7's yard well kept I think someone should hire "TATA" to do some yard work.

Luis T
07-24-11, 06:54
Ventured to Rose Friday night and tried out this xtra thick / super busty provider named 'Candy'. L / face-8, body-large (150-160 lbs.) A / 7, S / 7 to 4 because she rushed. My reason for choosing her was a pretty face, young (26 whyear old) and some bugh hoobs (dd's) , LOL. Like always bad decison on choice of provider & location. She would have been fun if she nevered rushed. Normal deed, CBJ, mish & fin HJ. Damn I use to like going to that AMP, no more for me.

Be safe & happy hunting.

'T'

YG365
07-24-11, 07:26

The only thing is maybe you might think she's another Korean Kim Kardashian like how you thought about Julie at Ichibans. Hehe. But, maybe not.So I couldn't see Sugar, Bobbi or Chanelle tonight. I need some of dem allstars to come back!

BTW. Ya, me and Julie just didn't click right. You know how it goes right? With chemistry comes a good experience and we just didn't work out I guess? Or maybe I caught her on a bad night.

Blade82
07-24-11, 09:22
You guys crack me up. All you hater who says she is too old. Most you guys who go the AMP have no game in picking up a hot chick so you have to pay for a hot chick to fuck you. The girls are thinking the same thing of you! As soon as you walk through the door. Oh no, I have to fuck this fat old / young ugly guy. Looks fade in time. We all have to grow old and die. So why all the bickering about she is too old. Get over it and move on!So what you saying is you don't mind paying your hard earned money to screw a ogre. Thats the funniest of all

H Mobius
07-24-11, 11:08
Having gotten bored with the AMP's and the loss of many of my favorites being on vacation, I got tired of trying to find replacements at Nirvana, Ichiban and Pinetree. My favorites are all gone.

This is almost like a AMP / Massage therapist hybrid. You can get a Massage and or FS, HJ, but the FS is well worth it. Today did massage first and then FS. Aloha, I went through that as well and have shifted towards the Chinese in CC. Sometimes it is hit or miss, but with a good girl it is well worth it. The massage is not as good as legit Thai, but for my purposes it is good enough and adds to the overall experience. I'm not comfortable at CC though, or I'd go more frequently.

I met Cathy out front while she was smoking. She was friendly and talked to me. Good-looking girl for her age but I usually do not spend on girls who are leaving anyway and won't be returning anytime soon.

Quik808
07-24-11, 13:39
So what you saying is you don't mind paying your hard earned money to screw a ogre. Thats the funniest of allYour funny too because you don't mind blowing your money on Korean bar girls. I rather pay for the sure thing than blow all money on a zipless fuck! LOL!

Yaphets
07-24-11, 18:45
Hey guys, I've only been into AMP for 2 month now, and I only tried Monica at Kison twice but never had chance to go for other girls. Who do you guys recommend? I prefer girls who offers BBFS."Looks" really doesn't matter to me, as long as look is bad at the point that I have to keep the light off during the session. Help me out senior members.

Yaph-

Spyda
07-24-11, 21:44
Almost all of the girls at 7 set the standard but what I don't understand is why isn't 7's yard well kept I think someone should hire "TATA" to do some yard work.I'm not a pro at doing yard work, but I'll offer my services to maintain the yard at 7. No need to pay me cash. Just let me bang the girls for free.

Haha yeah right! As if they would fall for that

Peach2
07-24-11, 22:55
Ventured to Rose Friday night and tried out this xtra thick / super busty provider named 'Candy'. L / face-8, body-large (150-160 lbs.) A / 7, S / 7 to 4 because she rushed. My reason for choosing her was a pretty face, young (26 whyear old) and some bugh hoobs (dd's) , LOL. Like always bad decison on choice of provider & location. She would have been fun if she nevered rushed. Normal deed, CBJ, mish & fin HJ. Damn I use to like going to that AMP, no more for me.

Be safe & happy hunting.

'T'Is this the girl Chia from Fantasia, aka's ji ji from Hanabi's? She almost looks hapa and her english is pretty good?

DevilSpinKick
07-24-11, 23:09
This is my first trip to Honolulu and I researched as much as I could to find be best dens of debauchery. After a couple of average experiences I decided to check out the well known relaxation place known as Seven. As I approached the establishment (around 4PM) mamasan opened the door and uttered a warm greeting. I was pleased to see that she was rather cute herself. No point in lying, so I admitted that it was my first time to visit the place. I gave the mamasan $50 and gave my usua request of "thin & pretty". After a couple of minutes a pretty and tanned Korean gal with blondish hair entered the room and introduced herself as Channelle. I found her appealing, so I started to undress. She didn't want me to take a shower but I insisted. The other places I visited didn't like to take strangers to the "table-shower rooms" on initial visits either, I assume that's due to their fear of the 5-O.

Got to keeep things clean, so I showered (alone) and then returned to the room. After some conversation and getting to know each other things heated up rather quickly. Without going into detail I'll just say that I had an enjoyable time with her and definitely plan to pay a repeat visit. She encouraged me to return later that evening and said that after 8PM a line-up is possible but I had other plans for the rest of that night. Look forward to hiting this place again to try out other dames and maybe each hook up with Channelle again.

BTW. The other places I've visited so far have been Pine Tree (not so great at this time, I saw mostly porkers there) and VIP (not bad, much better than PT). Seven has been the best so far. What other places compare to Seven?

DSK

Hypo Luxa
07-25-11, 00:48
.blow all money on a zipless fuck! LOL!An Erica Jong fan? Very cool!

Member #3994
07-25-11, 03:45
Yo,

WOW, you got DATY with the Yuri at 7? You must walk on water dude. I offered her $$$ just for DATY, and she adamantly refused, saying she never does that.

In an AMP. How did you do it? You the man.

JbIt was the first time I ever saw her. We just hit it off for some reason, talked for awhile. During the TS Jr got hard and I remember her saying "We got to go fuck now!" Had a good session going, mish, DS which was great because of the view, back to mish. Had trouble completing the deal because I had been out drinking. She did some CBJ, and I was moving to get back into mish when I just went for the DATY. She did say she normally doesn't, but for some reason allowed me to proceed. Finally finished with a HJ. I have seen her many times since, and asked once if I could, and she politely refused. I totally respect that because she is so sweet.

Member #3994
07-25-11, 03:54
I usually frequent the AMP's but in the last month or so discovered an interesting set up in Century center. Having gotten bored with the AMP's and the loss of many of my favorites being on vacation, I got tired of trying to find replacements at Nirvana, Ichiban and Pinetree. My favorites are all gone. Even Joy is on vaction at Pink.

Feeling adventurous I checked out an add lasat week for some massage place in CC. I got there and then the girl told me she doesn't do any extras but knew someone who did. That is how I got Nina the Chinese girl. I ended up going down to her place and we immediately hit it off great. She also said she was going have some friends from China come over and visit so later in the week I got to meet Cindy and Cathy. I posted about them in the Massage therapist forum and you can check them out.

Long story short. I've been having a blast with some younger MILF's that are very enthusiastic, very accomodating and no attitude or rushing like some of the AMP's have been doing to me lately. Problem is there is only one room with a divider and sometimes have to wait for an appointment. Both girls are in town only till the end of next week and its always that same problem when I arrive. Who to choose! Haven't seen too many posts on the girls, but if you want to have a great time, check them out. Nina has an add on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beijing-asian-delight/2726201

Of course the usual pictures don't match but these girls are actually very pretty and to me better looking than many of the ones I see at the AMP"S. Since both girls are leaving, I'm been breaking the bank to see them before they leave. Its been a nice refreshing time with them and the prices have been great. No house fee so I've been saving some, although I tip according to how happy I am and lately been very happy. Did a two girl for the first time (posted in MT section) last week and had a blast. Tips have been $.80-$$$.60 with the two girl session. Call Nina and ask for Cathy the spinner or Cindy. Both are here on working vacations and have regular jobs at home. Hope they come back again for vacation.

This is almost like a AMP / Massage therapist hybrid. You can get a Massage and or FS, HJ, but the FS is well worth it. Today did massage first and then FS. Check them out and let us know if you had a great time. I don't have any affliation with them other than having a blast. Like having two GF's. Have fun.

Aloha, Hey Oioman,

Thanks for the heads up. Saw their ad and was interested. Met Cathy last night, did a massage first. She is very nice, pretty good looking for her age, and has a pretty tight body. FS was all covered, standard stuff, CBJ, CG, mish, DS, back to mish, even did some 69 with DATY in between. All in all L7 / A9 / S9. She is leaving on the 27th to go back to China. Would repeat, but prob won't have time. Service in non rushed, damage was $80 with no house fee. Only problem my SUV scraped the roof rack on the 4th floor parking on a low hanging pipe. Bummers!

Mongers Rus
07-25-11, 07:03
Checked out Rose on Young st. Twice last week. First had a Japanese / Korean provider named Mina. Young and pretty with voluptuous body with huge real DDz. Sounds like Candy from an earlier report, but told me name was Mina. Those tits was all natural and huge. Very pretty face. I loved her lips. Kinda Angelina Jolieish. No DFK though. Did the TS, got to room for light massage then got into the serious stuff. Nice CBJ, for a while, than into CG, RCG, Doggie and finished in mish. Nice and tight pussy. Wanted to put jr in between those huge Dz, but she said next time. Can't wait. Opposite Candy report, I had a good unrushed time. Very friendly girl. $$ total. L / A/S 8/9/8 Will definitely repeat.

Also, earlier in the week had Jenni. I think she's the owner. Very pretty Korean. Looks almost local. Long bleached hair, surfer type. Nice slim body with Bz. Almost same experience like with Mimi. Asked for B2B with Jenni, she said maybe next time, but for little more extra tip. Didn't discuss how much. Found out that she normally doesn't work, so I got lucky. So YMMV.

Very nice service. No rush and vary enthused about pleasing me. L / A/S 8. 5/9/8 Will also repeat if she's willing.

Rus

Steve9
07-25-11, 07:06
So I called VIP for britney but mms said she left, so I assumed britney went back to hulas. Called hg and sure enough she was there. I was looking forward to it based on all the positive reviews. Unfortunately, it was not the case for me. She is an attractive tall thin blonde with natural bees that are quite nice, but no ass whatsoever, and also has an overbite as previously mentioned, and a very large / long nose. She's attractive enough in her own way, but not a girl I'd give a second look on the street. Started with a pretty good cbg, and then straight to business. Cg was ok, kinda boring and very mechanical, and extremely unenthusiastic. I wanted to bounce already since it was boring as hell, so switched to mish and finished there. No lfk / dfk, no DATY, no fiv. Somebody said she was their atf, and I understand how YMMV, but I was super disappointed. Guess she didn't like me very much LOL.

L / a/s: 7/4/4

Yaphets
07-25-11, 07:11
So far of my 3rd month of AMP experience, I only had session with Monica twice as previously stated with that being said:

In my first visit to Kison, I had no clue which girl to pick, so I asked MS to pick hottest girl in the Kison. After 5 min later, Monica enters with 165cm tall, thin (fit) , and cee bolts on. We first started off with massage and getting to know each other. After the 15 minutes of massage, she asks what do I want and I said I want FS. She goes out to get ready and comes back in about 5 min later with sexy black lingeries on. I was totally blowned away by how hot she was. She starts off with BBBJ with cold water that got me crazy. She turns for DATY and 69. Then she proceed with CBJ and quickly mount on top for CG and RCG. We switched to mish and I had to pop. She cleaned me off with hot towel and my 1hr session was over.

On my second visit to Kison, I was greeted by MS from the front and gave her a "gift" (in my previous visit, monica stated that everyone kison loves this "gift") , which MS loved and guide me to the last room to the right. As I was getting undressed, unforgettable song "pink-get the party started" track goes on. After 10 minute of wait, Monica comes in and thanks me for the "gift" that I brought for her and her co-workers and she asks if I want FS or massage first. Since I knew how her massage works, I wanted to save it for the last so we proceeded with FS. She starts off with BBBJ again and as well as DATY and 69. Then surprisingly unlike the last time, she comes top and we went off CG, and RCG. (In my mind I was screaming "BBFS x100", OH Yeah!). Well I couldn't hold that long during the CG, since her nani was so tight w / o any cD on. Then she goes on with unique massage. We talk a bit and Jr. Was ready for the second round. She recognized that and puts right back into her nani for cg and not shortly after I popped CIM. She cleaned me off again and 1 hr session was over.

Overall, L / S/A. 10/10/10. (This might change if I have experience with different providers in the future, but for now). The whole experience with Monica was unforgettable, but I really want to try out different provider before I set my ATF. Any suggestion my brothers will be well appreciated

Yaph-

Blade82
07-25-11, 07:18
Your funny too because you don't mind blowing your money on Korean bar girls. I rather pay for the sure thing than blow all money on a zipless fuck! LOL!And who said I spend money on kbg? Read the reports more carefully and I guess you are being critical to all kb mongerers.

Quik808
07-25-11, 10:43
And who said I spend money on kbg? Read the reports more carefully and I guess you are being critical to all kb mongerers.Me, being critical? Before you judge others take a look at yourself. I viewed your past history that you posted in your profile. It is oblivious that you go to Korean Bars, Massage Therapist, and Massage Parlor. So who looks like a fool now?

Stoner R
07-25-11, 12:19
Hey guys, I've only been into AMP for 2 month now, and I only tried Monica at Kison twice but never had chance to go for other girls. Who do you guys recommend? I prefer girls who offers BBFS."Looks" really doesn't matter to me, as long as look is bad at the point that I have to keep the light off during the session. Help me out senior members.

Yaph-Try the other girls at Hanabi and at Crytal Healing Massage.

Ocolumbo
07-25-11, 14:04

Yaph-When you find the crazy and stupid girls who offer this, you make sure you let us know so I could avoid them.

The whole point about AMPs in Honolulu, why they have been illegal but a socially accepted part of society, is that they offer protected sex in a safe and clean environment. So they are not a public health hazard, giving more ammunition for the militant feminists and religious prude activists to put more pressure on politicians to shut them all down.

Blade82
07-25-11, 14:35
Me, being critical? Before you judge others take a look at yourself. I viewed your past history that you posted in your profile. It is oblivious that you go to Korean Bars, Massage Therapist, and Massage Parlor. So who looks like a fool now?Um yeah I go to kb, but who said I buy the girls drinks? Who even said I have the same intentions as you? Like I said,"READ," dumbass. Remember this is all about you criticizing every member on this forum whether its directly or not. First it started with everyone that goes AMP, now apparently its towards the KB mongerers. It also seems like you also go to kb, so I guess that makes you a hypocrite. Well, this isn't helping anything I'm done.

Atlantis Boy
07-25-11, 15:18
Is this the girl Chia from Fantasia, aka's ji ji from Hanabi's? She almost looks hapa and her english is pretty good?Saw her (3) times she is very sweet, huge boobs, tit fucked her all (3) times and shot my load in between them, it felt really good, I might go and see her again.

Oldie81
07-25-11, 21:56
When you find the crazy and stupid girls who offer this, you make sure you let us know so I could avoid them.

The whole point about AMPs in Honolulu, why they have been illegal but a socially accepted part of society, is that they offer protected sex in a safe and clean environment. So they are not a public health hazard, giving more ammunition for the militant feminists and religious prude activists to put more pressure on politicians to shut them all down.Well sometimes you run into them. Usually it's the new girl who doesn't know any better. I let them play with jr anyway they want but I demand to have the cover on when jr goes I to her cave. Can't catch anything for the wifey get mad!

Ampdout
07-25-11, 22:14
After all the Monica posts, I went to check it out myself and was very disappointed. Ever notice every post here is exactly the same? Same with the cold water with dt action. BTW, I am only 6 inches and she couldn take me dt. Then to 69 but she doesn't allow fiv to rcg to cg. Wipe the johnson for more BBBJ the more cg to ds to mish. There is no cip but cim if want.

To me, too many rules and her age is about 50 or a little older. What is with all the bumps on her back too?

For me a no repeat. Nice attitude but I don't like the rules. I did get the full hour unlike the rip off Chinese places. She said business is very slow. MMS Chanel is very nice.

Damage $$ including house fee. L / A/S 7/9/5.

So far of my 3rd month of AMP experience, I only had session with Monica twice as previously stated with that being said:

In my first visit to Kison, I had no clue which girl to pick, so I asked MS to pick hottest girl in the Kison. After 5 min later, Monica enters with 165cm tall, thin (fit) , and cee bolts on. We first started off with massage and getting to know each other. After the 15 minutes of massage, she asks what do I want and I said I want FS. She goes out to get ready and comes back in about 5 min later with sexy black lingeries on. I was totally blowned away by how hot she was. She starts off with BBBJ with cold water that got me crazy. She turns for DATY and 69. Then she proceed with CBJ and quickly mount on top for CG and RCG. We switched to mish and I had to pop. She cleaned me off with hot towel and my 1hr session was over.

On my second visit to Kison, I was greeted by MS from the front and gave her a "gift" (in my previous visit, monica stated that everyone kison loves this "gift") , which MS loved and guide me to the last room to the right. As I was getting undressed, unforgettable song "pink-get the party started" track goes on. After 10 minute of wait, Monica comes in and thanks me for the "gift" that I brought for her and her co-workers and she asks if I want FS or massage first. Since I knew how her massage works, I wanted to save it for the last so we proceeded with FS. She starts off with BBBJ again and as well as DATY and 69. Then surprisingly unlike the last time, she comes top and we went off CG, and RCG. (In my mind I was screaming "BBFS x100", OH Yeah!). Well I couldn't hold that long during the CG, since her nani was so tight w / o any cD on. Then she goes on with unique massage. We talk a bit and Jr. Was ready for the second round. She recognized that and puts right back into her nani for cg and not shortly after I popped CIM. She cleaned me off again and 1 hr session was over.

Overall, L / S/A. 10/10/10. (This might change if I have experience with different providers in the future, but for now). The whole experience with Monica was unforgettable, but I really want to try out different provider before I set my ATF. Any suggestion my brothers will be well appreciated

Yaph-

Hypo Luxa
07-25-11, 22:45
When you find the crazy and stupid girls who offer this, you make sure you let us know so I could avoid them.Everyone does. So stay yo' ass at home!

The whole point about AMPs in Honolulu, why they have been illegal but a socially accepted part of society, is that they offer protected sex in a safe and clean environment. So they are not a public health hazard, giving more ammunition for the militant feminists and religious prude activists to put more pressure on politicians to shut them all down.You should know better than to submit a preachy post about the ills of BB. It is against forum rules.

Alohaoe
07-26-11, 00:01
All you mongers out there Yumi from ICHIBAN is now working at Rappongi seen her with my own eyes. She said she was not working for a while. Also Sera from Golden Queen is now working at Raponngi her and Yumi was sitting together on the sofa.

Happy mongering

Luis T
07-26-11, 01:19
Thats the same person, really nice provider, but she kept asking did you cum, I felt rushed. Yup her lips are Angelina Jolie looking and she also said she was Jap / korean. Good luck and have fun with that young gunDDnzz.

Be safe & happy hunting.

"T"

Checked out Rose on Young st. Twice last week. First had a Japanese / Korean provider named Mina. Young and pretty with voluptuous body with huge real DDz. Sounds like Candy from an earlier report, but told me name was Mina. Those tits was all natural and huge. Very pretty face. I loved her lips. Kinda Angelina Jolieish. No DFK though. Did the TS, got to room for light massage then got into the serious stuff. Nice CBJ, for a while, than into CG, RCG, Doggie and finished in mish. Nice and tight pussy. Wanted to put jr in between those huge Dz, but she said next time. Can't wait. Opposite Candy report, I had a good unrushed time. Very friendly girl. $$ total. L / A/S 8/9/8 Will definitely repeat.

Also, earlier in the week had Jenni. I think she's the owner. Very pretty Korean. Looks almost local. Long bleached hair, surfer type. Nice slim body with Bz. Almost same experience like with Mimi. Asked for B2B with Jenni, she said maybe next time, but for little more extra tip. Didn't discuss how much. Found out that she normally doesn't work, so I got lucky. So YMMV.

Very nice service. No rush and vary enthused about pleasing me. L / A/S 8. 5/9/8 Will also repeat if she's willing.

Rus

Quik808
07-26-11, 01:23
Um yeah I go to kb, but who said I buy the girls drinks? Who even said I have the same intentions as you? Like I said,"READ," dumbass. Remember this is all about you criticizing every member on this forum whether its directly or not. First it started with everyone that goes AMP, now apparently its towards the KB mongerers. It also seems like you also go to kb, so I guess that makes you a hypocrite. Well, this isn't helping anything I'm done.I am not directing my criticism to all Mongerer's only you dumbass! You're the fucking hypocrite because you started this and you can't take! You are like a child that likes to tease and when you get teased back. You cry! Whaaa! You fucking loser! Go fuck yourself asshole!

Bobby Gunn
07-26-11, 03:31
After all the Monica posts, I went to check it out myself and was very disappointed. Ever notice every post here is exactly the same? Same with the cold water with dt action. BTW, I am only 6 inches and she couldn take me dt. Then to 69 but she doesn't allow fiv to rcg to cg. Wipe the johnson for more BBBJ the more cg to ds to mish. There is no cip but cim if want.

To me, too many rules and her age is about 50 or a little older. What is with all the bumps on her back too?

For me a no repeat. Nice attitude but I don't like the rules. I did get the full hour unlike the rip off Chinese places. She said business is very slow. MMS Chanel is very nice.

Damage $$ including house fee. L / A/S 7/9/5.Ok, so your like, maybe, 2 out of 100. 98% of hombres have a pleasureable time with her without any complaints.

I'd say she's doing pretty well for herself without your biz.

Bobby Gunn
07-26-11, 03:35
So I called VIP for britney but mms said she left, so I assumed britney went back to hulas. Called hg and sure enough she was there. I was looking forward to it based on all the positive reviews. Unfortunately, it was not the case for me. She is an attractive tall thin blonde with natural bees that are quite nice, but no ass whatsoever, and also has an overbite as previously mentioned, and a very large / long nose. She's attractive enough in her own way, but not a girl I'd give a second look on the street. Started with a pretty good cbg, and then straight to business. Cg was ok, kinda boring and very mechanical, and extremely unenthusiastic. I wanted to bounce already since it was boring as hell, so switched to mish and finished there. No lfk / dfk, no DATY, no fiv. Somebody said she was their atf, and I understand how YMMV, but I was super disappointed. Guess she didn't like me very much LOL.

L / a/s: 7/4/4How do you get bored with your johnson in a young blonde's punani?

Oldie81
07-26-11, 03:55
How do you get bored with your johnson in a young blonde's punani?As for backing up steve9, I have to admit, I've gotten bored on 25% of the young beautiful girls I see at AMPs. I can't beleive it either. But I believe it has to do with them treating the sex as routine and so there is no passion, or the fake moaning is just a turn off. So I can believe what steve9 says.

Pacman57
07-26-11, 04:24
I read so many good things about Kison and especially Monica I had to go check it out for myself. Went on Sunday around 1:30 pm and asked for Monica but MMS said she wasn't available. MS asked if it was my first time which it was and went out of her way to make me feel welcome. She suggested a new girl named Jina, Korean about mid 40's, enhanced rack, L8, A6, S9. Jina is new to the biz and was eager to learn how to please. Jina made every effort to provide GFE which I loved. I laid back and she started out with a slow BBBJ and light rimming. She put the cover on then climbed on top and started to ride me. She was really getting into it, riding pretty hard rocking back and forth until she came. Several times. I usually don't care if the provider cums or not. I paid for my own nut not hers. So I was really getting into watching her enjoy the moment and she rode me for about 10 minutes and I could feel her juices running down my ball sac. After she came we switched to DS and damn if she wasn't still playing with her rose bud while taking a pounding. I fingered her ass to the first knuckle and she kind of liked it. Not too deep though. I nutted shortly after and she turned around to remove the cover. She fondled jr. Softly as we DFK'd for a moment. She cleaned me up and had me lie down for a massage which felt pretty good. Took a shower afterwards and felt great. Standard house and provider fees. Be nice to her. She seems genuine, no rush and eager to please for being a latecomer to the game.

I would definitely repeat!

Ocolumbo
07-26-11, 04:40
Everyone does. So stay yo' ass at home!

You should know better than to submit a preachy post about the ills of BB. It is against forum rules.No I don't think so. It would have been offered to me, with or without additional cost, by now if everyone did.

T6650
07-26-11, 06:06
Um yeah I go to kb, but who said I buy the girls drinks? Who even said I have the same intentions as you? Like I said,"READ," dumbass. Remember this is all about you criticizing every member on this forum whether its directly or not. First it started with everyone that goes AMP, now apparently its towards the KB mongerers. It also seems like you also go to kb, so I guess that makes you a hypocrite. Well, this isn't helping anything I'm done.
I am not directing my criticism to all Mongerer's only you dumbass! You're the fucking hypocrite because you started this and you can't take! You are like a child that likes to tease and when you get teased back. You cry! Whaaa! You fucking loser! Go fuck yourself asshole!You two need to take this outside and let the rest of us enjoy our beers.

DevilSpinKick
07-26-11, 06:57
The scene is a little different from how things are done in the SF Bay area. Anyway, I returned for another round at Seven. The mamasan remembered me (a good thing) but sadly she didn't seem to remember that I preferred thin ladies. She initially sent in a gal that was cute, but too thick for my taste. So I called back the "mama" and told her I needed something more to my liking if possible. A minute later she brought in a thin & pretty Korean gal with tanned skin and dirty blonde hair. This dame wasn't Channelle but she could almost pass as her sister. Said her name was Tammy. Nice bolt-ons. Had a good time with her. Very GFE style.

Might not have the chance to visit this place again during this trip but will certainly check it out during any future trips to the Hawaiian Isles.

DSK

Enona1
07-26-11, 13:08
I read so many good things about Kison and especially Monica I had to go check it out for myself. Went on Sunday around 1:30 pm and asked for Monica but MMS said she wasn't available. MS asked if it was my first time which it was and went out of her way to make me feel welcome. She suggested a new girl named Jina, Korean about mid 40's, enhanced rack, L8, A6, S9. Jina is new to the biz and was eager to learn how to please. Jina made every effort to provide GFE which I loved. I laid back and she started out with a slow BBBJ and light rimming. She put the cover on then climbed on top and started to ride me. She was really getting into it, riding pretty hard rocking back and forth until she came. Several times. I usually don't care if the provider cums or not. I paid for my own nut not hers. So I was really getting into watching her enjoy the moment and she rode me for about 10 minutes and I could feel her juices running down my ball sac. After she came we switched to DS and damn if she wasn't still playing with her rose bud while taking a pounding. I fingered her ass to the first knuckle and she kind of liked it. Not too deep though. I nutted shortly after and she turned around to remove the cover. She fondled jr. Softly as we DFK'd for a moment. She cleaned me up and had me lie down for a massage which felt pretty good. Took a shower afterwards and felt great. Standard house and provider fees. Be nice to her. She seems genuine, no rush and eager to please for being a latecomer to the game.

I would definitely repeat!Some unfamilair names are coming up here and at other sites. Had Monica, really good with the BJs but kind of thin for me. Had Yumi a while ago and if the same one is there she is not a hard body, limited English, not real pretty. Monica may be older but she knows how to use make up. Read about an Anna or Ann on another site who sounds good now Jina. I don't mind an older provider since I'm already in my 50's but Yumi was definitely over the hill. Service seems to be good from these women but are they attractive? No need to be drop dead gorgeous but at least decent looking with respectable bodies. Anyone have more accurate descriptions?

Horny OC
07-26-11, 19:50
Coming back home for a week after years in the mainland. Wondering if fellow mongers can direct me to some goid R&R. Going to be near Kapiolani & Piikoi. I know there are alot of KB in that area. But looking for FS w / GFE. The only place I know is near the new Walmart and is a little pricey. $$. Want is the market rate? TIA

Lowlys One
07-27-11, 01:06
Coming back home for a week after years in the mainland. Wondering if fellow mongers can direct me to some goid R&R. Going to be near Kapiolani & Piikoi. I know there are alot of KB in that area. But looking for FS w / GFE. The only place I know is near the new Walmart and is a little pricey. $$. Want is the market rate? TIAWell $$ is the going for any AMP on the island, .5-hf/$5-tip. But as of late we seem to been having these hybrids (masssge therapist, w / FS) for $.80-$$ no hf. Now as for your GFE, goodluck with that at AMPs and these hybrids. So that only leaves you with the escorts, and GFE with an escort is going to cost you more the $$.

Showtime2169
07-27-11, 01:13
Coming back home for a week after years in the mainland. Wondering if fellow mongers can direct me to some goid R&R. Going to be near Kapiolani & Piikoi. I know there are alot of KB in that area. But looking for FS w / GFE. The only place I know is near the new Walmart and is a little pricey. $$. Want is the market rate? TIA$$ is the standard-how much lower were you thinking?

5 for the house, $1. 5 for the tip (max). If the service sux, then the tip goes down.

Hard to give out any referral if $$ is pricy.

Horny OC
07-27-11, 09:57
$$ is the standard-how much lower were you thinking?

5 for the house, $1. 5 for the tip (max). If the service sux, then the tip goes down.

Hard to give out any referral if $$ is pricy.Meant pricy compared to CA. It ranges from $.2 to $$ for AAMP / AMP.

Wanted to know the I wasn't getting the tourist price; p.

As always, I know it's YMMV but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Lately, ones here don't even bother with the massage and go directly to biz.

Guess I'm looking for something better.