PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Modelsearch10
03-12-11, 02:19
Naw, Joy doesn't do BBBJ. From what I read, I think the tall popolo at Rap does. I think she's the same provider that came from the other AMP Lotus by Femme Nus.Thanks to all the posters that gave information. You guys are great.

Hawaii Raven
03-12-11, 03:16
Thanks man and whoever else gave some info. Was going to fly over to Oahu either this weekend or next and meet up with some friends and check out some places. Get a few drinks and then some MP's. Its been a while for me though. Last time was Halloween and I got to see Chanell at Sakura which is now closed I see and Sindi at PT. Been to the Ward 3Plex before but its been even longer then that. Been reading some good stuff on Joy at Pink so may try to ask for her. Any like distinguishing marks or something so I would be able to know its her without asking her name?

Let's see, other then the Ward 3Plex, Sakura Rycroft, and PT, I have been to VIP but it wasn't to memorable. Can't remember the girls name and was rushed out as fast as possible. Also been to what is now called 7 when it was call Hal Tal One or whatever it was. Been to Kison but everyone was busy when I went to lost out and that's when I got to see Chanell at Sakura. Any recommendations on what MP & what girl to hit up?

Ichibans is on Keeaumoku across Walmart where there is Panda Cuisine restaurant. In this building, there is also Bushido, La Vi En Rose, Napa Valley and Winner 8 hostess bars. Ichibans is on the rightside of Panda Cuisine. There is also a tanning salon there. That entrance is actually the back entrance. Easiest to go into the parking lot and you'll see the sign. If you park after 10pm, its free. Nirvanas is on Young Street on the same side as Crazy Karaoke. If your turning into young street from Keeaumoku, it will be on your right. It's just past that hostess bar on the right.

As far as who to see at Ichibans and Nirvanas, I'd say Julie from Ichibans and Hana at Nirvanas. Both are nice looking with nice slim bodies. I haven't been to Nirvanas recently though. So, there maybe other girls you may be interested in. Joy at Pink on Ward is solid to.

Olomana
03-12-11, 08:22
The posts on Hula's in the past haven't been too good and a monger I know whose been there recently said it's kinda a dive inside. All dark, dirty showers, and odors in rooms. For me, I saw two young white girls coming out to pass $$ to some older "pimp" sitting in his sports car in the parking lot. I'd look elsewhere like maybe NIrvana across the street. Aloha.I saw a cute local girl going in there around 20 why / o made me want to check it out. My understanding is a few of the girls in there have pimps they give their $ to.

Strange set-up.

Mavrick7
03-12-11, 13:05
Against my better judgement, I visited the once talent loaded 7 recently to be utterly disappointed. Selected Toni, from a line up of all Korean girls, including Apple.

L7. Hapa looking Korean girl with large round eyes, brown shoulder length hair. Toni is about 5'2".130 lbs, nice perky A-cups, full hips, and fairly large butt. She is carrying most of her weight in the hips and ass area. Long erect nipples and partially shaven pussy. I would guess her age at 24.

A3. Absolutely no personality. Went to college on the mainland and does not share any personal information at all. Made no attempt to comfort or relax customer. Everything mechanical from "here drink this mouth wash" to "what do you want" when about to do the deed.

S2. Worst experience that I have ever had. No kissing, no DATY, don't touch my pussy. Sloppy condom covering, and just put her mouth on the cock, no sucking, only hand jerking with mouth over the cock. WTF?

Won't repeat, don't recommend.

Mav

Uki Eater
03-12-11, 15:09
Against my better judgement, I visited the once talent loaded 7 recently to be utterly disappointed. Selected Toni, from a line up of all Korean girls, including Apple.

L7. Hapa looking Korean girl with large round eyes, brown shoulder length hair. Toni is about 5'2".130 lbs, nice perky A-cups, full hips, and fairly large butt. She is carrying most of her weight in the hips and ass area. Long erect nipples and partially shaven pussy. I would guess her age at 24.

A3. Absolutely no personality. Went to college on the mainland and does not share any personal information at all. Made no attempt to comfort or relax customer. Everything mechanical from "here drink this mouth wash" to "what do you want" when about to do the deed.

S2. Worst experience that I have ever had. No kissing, no DATY, don't touch my pussy. Sloppy condom covering, and just put her mouth on the cock, no sucking, only hand jerking with mouth over the cock. WTF?

MavOh man, I almost was going to pick her but, I just had this feeling and vibe that she won't be all that fun and have rules. Your posting, just verifies it. I know who you're talking about. The girls at 7 normally sit on the couch in the same place or seating arrangement. Toni sits on the left side or I should say, far left of the couch. Yeah, she looks Hapa as she is light skinned. She just looks with no smile or expression on her face.

Jbravo
03-12-11, 21:56
Yo,

Clearly a YMMV choice for Coco and Toni. With Tammie in the slump, and Joann Channel MIA, you got Apple, Ivy and maybe Ceec for good time-tho cc is YMMV and her pus can't take a pounding. Apple busy busy tho.

Yuri will pork you pretty hard and fast, with a hard fast CBJ, but no kiss, DATY, fiv. Just the fook and suck.

She would get moa biz repeats if she DATY / 69.

Anyone try the 2 or 3 locals? I think 1 was the flip with attitude. Dunno about others.

Winnas and loozas at every AMP. Good to have reports from you kids to keep them hoes honest.

Jb.

Oh man, I almost was going to pick her but, I just had this feeling and vibe that she won't be all that fun and have rules. Your posting, just verifies it. I know who you're talking about. The girls at 7 normally sit on the couch in the same place or seating arrangement. Toni sits on the left side or I should say, far left of the couch. Yeah, she looks Hapa as she is light skinned. She just looks with no smile or expression on her face.

H Mobius
03-12-11, 22:30

MavThis is a good report; information straight-up.

Cosmic Kid
03-13-11, 02:17
Recently there was a mention on this board of a bust at Top Floor. I just called and they're still open. But I asked to speak to Marie and was informed she's not there. And when I asked when she'd be back I got a noncommittal reply that sounded like Marie's just gone. Anyone have the 411 on the situation with Marie, like where she is now etc?

Luvnsex2
03-13-11, 04:56
Yup, made the mistake of going even though spidy senses off the charts. See my post on Karen in BP reviews. By far worst place I've been to and Karen is a NO repeat! Asked for the full $$ upfront! Should've walked out!

I saw a cute local girl going in there around 20 why / o made me want to check it out. My understanding is a few of the girls in there have pimps they give their $ to.

Strange set-up.

Chik0848
03-13-11, 05:24
Recently there was a mention on this board of a bust at Top Floor. I just called and they're still open. But I asked to speak to Marie and was informed she's not there. And when I asked when she'd be back I got a noncommittal reply that sounded like Marie's just gone. Anyone have the 411 on the situation with Marie, like where she is now etc?I called last Sunday and got the same response. I asked if she was on vacation and got the ahh, ahh reply. Hope she turns up soon.

Uki Eater
03-13-11, 05:40
Been reading some good stuff on Joy at Pink so may try to ask for her. Any like distinguishing marks or something so I would be able to know its her without asking her name?Joy is not that hard to miss as she has a pretty nice body. I can say she has a fit body. She sometimes likes to wear those sweat pants and a bikini top like she's about to exercise. She goes by the name of Jenny also. No sense though as people still going to call her Joy anyways. Just call Pink and ask for Joy if she is in. Then, show up there. You did that with Chanelle at Sakuras and it went smoothly. I haven't seen a negative review out of Joy yet. When I first saw her at Nirvanas, she was all covered up. It was like she was trying to keep a low profile. She was wearing a hat to. But, she still looked great even with her being covered up. Then, I seen her in the bikini top and pants walk by in the hallway. She went into the room that my friend was in. My friend ended up having her and I was like: "Holy shit! Damn, that fricken guy going have her!" Hehe. She's kinda tall like 5'5-5'6 maybe even 5'7.

Let's see, other then the Ward 3Plex, Sakura Rycroft, and PT, I have been to VIP but it wasn't to memorable. Can't remember the girls name and was rushed out as fast as possible. Also been to what is now called 7 when it was call Hal Tal One or whatever it was. Been to Kison but everyone was busy when I went to lost out and that's when I got to see Chanell at Sakura. Any recommendations on what MP & what girl to hit up? VIP is like that. They often get you out of there in 45 min. I timed my friends on how long they took and it was under an hour. This place can be busy because foreigners / tourists show up in taxis and go there. Don't rely on the forum too much or rely on someone to tell you who to see. Because it can be a YMMV thing for each person, it may not always turn out well for you. Sometimes, you just got to take the chance and try it out and don't expect too much. Just make the most out of it. Stick with the ones on Ward, Nirvanas, PT, VIP, Ichibans and 7. The other not so popular AMPs, don't bother. But hey, doesn't hurt to look though. On second thought, Nah no need hehe. The ones like Ohana Massage on Makalao St, Hula Girl and Rose / Sunshine on Young Street, Judys Massage on Kalakaua, Top floor on King Street. Since you seen Chanelle and Sindi (younger providers) these other places may not appeal to you as they have mainly older providers.

Lkjhgf
03-13-11, 06:16
Back to ichiban good girl.

Recently there was a mention on this board of a bust at Top Floor. I just called and they're still open. But I asked to speak to Marie and was informed she's not there. And when I asked when she'd be back I got a noncommittal reply that sounded like Marie's just gone. Anyone have the 411 on the situation with Marie, like where she is now etc?

Otis C1
03-13-11, 07:38
Fellow mongers just a heads up. For those of you who don't know yet, got the 411 from a reliable source that the big parking lot across from the Ward 4 Plex has started towing all cars after 10:30pm. The fee to bail your car out of the tow yard is $.60. You know what lot I'm talking about. Be safe Oh

Idusixtyning
03-13-11, 07:56
I've seen her for a long time. I'm not the type that will tell her the first time things did not go well.

Anyone can have a bad day. But twice or three times then there are underlying issues. I've seen her over a dozen times. I've also posted when I had good times with her. I just call it like it is.

I think right now she's going through some issues.

If you want to defend her or try to blame it on me that's fine. I'm not the first and only one to report on her service decline. Saw Sua a couple of days ago. I guess she reads this forum. Told me she had a difficult time with a drunk regular and suspects who made the posting. I told her to call him and ask if he posted anything untrue as she has his number. If not you, then maybe you saw her just after that customer.

Said there will be a new owner and P10 is changing the name to H2O. She told me she will be back to working only. She knows the AMP business is slow and don't think she will turn off any of her regulars that treat her well. She always takes care of me (including some private photos).

Heard that Yuri (aka Ruby) at GQ ripped off some of the girls and took off (like out of town). Can anyone confirm? I kind of liked screwing her because she was so small and petite.

SnatchThat
03-13-11, 08:10
I called last Sunday and got the same response. I asked if she was on vacation and got the ahh, ahh reply. Hope she turns up soon.It's a japanese place haha, I guess she wants to descrete about it but it's yumi's place, ya know #1 service.

Blade82
03-13-11, 09:07
Fellow mongers just a heads up. For those of you who don't know yet, got the 411 from a reliable source that the big parking lot across from the Ward 4 Plex has started towing all cars after 10:30pm. The fee to bail your car out of the tow yard is $.60. You know what lot I'm talking about. Be safe OhYou talking about the lot for sports authority / ross? Has to be past 10:30 as Starbucks is still open, I think.

Otis C1
03-13-11, 09:24
You talking about the lot for sports authority / ross? Has to be past 10:30 as Starbucks is still open, I think.Just telling the brothers what I heard. Not trying to split hairs or anything just letting the mongers know to look for alternate parking areas to save some unnecessary hassles and some kala. Better safe than sorry. Oh

H Mobius
03-13-11, 10:36
Recently there was a mention on this board of a bust at Top Floor. I just called and they're still open. But I asked to speak to Marie and was informed she's not there. And when I asked when she'd be back I got a noncommittal reply that sounded like Marie's just gone. Anyone have the 411 on the situation with Marie, like where she is now etc?Someone posted that she's at Ichiban. However, shortly after that post, Yumi named her girls for me (she wanted me to try Julie who was busy when I got there) and did not mention Marie. She did have a "Mari" though; or maybe that was how she pronounced "Marie".

H M

Candid Asians
03-13-11, 15:41
I love big asses; on Asians, Caucasions or blacks- young or old-skinny or thick, it don't matter. So far I've tried Yuri and Ivy who are both at 7 and I confirm nice big asses on both. Any other providers you know of?

Thanks

Candid Asians
03-13-11, 17:25
I love big asses; on Asians, Caucasions or blacks- young or old-skinny or thick, it don't matter. So far I've tried Yuri and Ivy who are both at 7 and I confirm nice big asses on both. Any other providers you know of?

Thanks

Kekehawaii
03-13-11, 22:27
Someone posted that she's at Ichiban. However, shortly after that post, Yumi named her girls for me (she wanted me to try Julie who was busy when I got there) and did not mention Marie. She did have a "Mari" though; or maybe that was how she pronounced "Marie".

H MMarie is definitley back at Ichiban. Saw he ther last night. Julie was there and the chubby one. Julie's bod is nice, but face not that great. She sort of has that grouchy Korean look to her. Maybe she had a bad time with a monger just before me or doesn't like me.

Kekehawaii
03-13-11, 22:37
Those pics are real. You can see the lower part of her face and it does look like her. I think she looks better than the first time I sampled her when she was at Golden Queen years ago. Only thing I don't like about her is her HARD boobs. Oh, and that her service is too mechanical and routine. You end up getting tired of her and want to move on nd try some new talent. Might want to hit up that new girl Lexi at GQ. She sounds like a good one if she does GFE.

Duce1
03-13-11, 23:12

MavMav.

Went to Seven one Saturday night totally drunk. Unluckily got Toni, she kept telling me next visit we do that. There won't be a next visit drunk or sober.

Duce

SnatchThat
03-14-11, 00:00
Marie is definitley back at Ichiban. Saw he ther last night. Julie was there and the chubby one. Julie's bod is nice, but face not that great. She sort of has that grouchy Korean look to her. Maybe she had a bad time with a monger just before me or doesn't like me.We do PT, RM, RP, GQ. 7, why #1 for discretion. Well anyway if TF got bosted and it said a 21 year old and a 60 year old was popped I don't think Marie falls into that 21 category?

H Mobius
03-14-11, 04:28
We do PT, RM, RP, GQ. 7, why #1 for discretion. Well anyway if TF got bosted and it said a 21 year old and a 60 year old was popped I don't think Marie falls into that 21 category?I never met her but it seems from reports that Marie has been in the AMP scene for a while, having worked at several AMPs.

The two women who were busted were at Luxury Ocean. The 21-year-old (Cherry) has been back at work.

H Mobius
03-14-11, 04:41

ThanksTry Lily at Ideal Massage in CC, advertises on CL. Chinese, a little chubby; when she bends over her buns are pretty big and luscious IMHO.

King Cobrack
03-14-11, 11:32

ThanksI went to GQ last night to see if the Filipina was working and MS said that she wasn't in and showed me a Korean girl who supposedly just arrived from Korea. She was about 5'3" and maybe 130-140 pounds, heavyset, IMO about a 5-6 in looks but what really stood out was that she was bottom heavy especially in her butt. It was wide and big, popped back. Maybe because she didn't have makeup on and she was dressed in shorts and tank top, she looked spooky. K. C.

Ocolumbo
03-14-11, 14:34
Had good experiences with both ladies recently at Rosemarri.

Mia is fluent in English. Has hard body.

Hana does get very wet, but she says she is not a squirter. I was hoping that she was so I could I experience it.

Some jackass had pissed all over the stairs leading up to Rosemarri, making it stink really bad. But they had cleaned it up by the next time I went.

Ocolumbo
03-14-11, 14:43
Had to try a new AMP in town. Went to VIP. Parked in the lot. Saw a bunch of massage places in the same business complex but not sure if they are full service. Parking lot attendant could not answer.

Had trouble even finding the opening under the big VIP sign. Tried to open those black locked doors. LOL. Then went to the far end of the complex and see the entrance. Lots of Asian girls around. Heard later that Korean girls are there all day, and haole and other Asian girls come in after 8 pm. There was supposed to be a Japanese girl and a girl from Taiwan.

Saw Jacky, petite Korean in her mid twenties.

Had showered prior to going so no wash to start. She gave massage with towel between her hands and my skin. This was a first and felt weird. But aside from that, everything else was great. Great service, great attitude.

Table showered me afterward. Dressed me afterward.

Had a great first experience at VIP.

Ocolumbo
03-14-11, 14:49
Well after great first experience at VIP, I went back after 8 pm one day to choose from better selection and greater diversity of women.

Picked one big haole girl named Candy.

Big mistake. Asked for money up front. Gave in when I should not have. Did not allow me to kiss big, hard and fake titties. Kinda went further down hill from there. I just wanted to dig out. Did not bother to finish.

A brother had written a bad review earlier. I should have paid attention.

Slow Hi
03-14-11, 16:04
That's typical to blame the other person.

I don't even drink so that wouldn't be me.

Like I said this happened multiple times. If anyone was drunk it would have been her.

Saw Sua a couple of days ago. I guess she reads this forum. Told me she had a difficult time with a drunk regular and suspects who made the posting. I told her to call him and ask if he posted anything untrue as she has his number. If not you, then maybe you saw her just after that customer.

Said there will be a new owner and P10 is changing the name to H2O. She told me she will be back to working only. She knows the AMP business is slow and don't think she will turn off any of her regulars that treat her well. She always takes care of me (including some private photos).

Heard that Yuri (aka Ruby) at GQ ripped off some of the girls and took off (like out of town). Can anyone confirm? I kind of liked screwing her because she was so small and petite.

Ghin1
03-14-11, 17:35
Went to young st ground level try different place ms nice lady show me room always shower before go more time for me to play behind japanese restaurant lady' older late 50s should have left but by reading the reports before no b2b that's fine last report was pretty good reading so stayed should have left in walk skinny lady blk hair told me lay down on back went to BBBJ nice ok going good 20-30 seconds then cover cg one min mesh two min her face was uncomfortable pussy dry up oil try kissing tits she got angry told me cum now told her only eight mins long story short on went the clothes out the door I go said sorry to ms left been rushed before not like IMHO YMMV.

Hf. 50. 70

Skinman52
03-14-11, 17:42
Looked down and saw herman's helmet needed some polishing. Immediately the name "Coco" came to mind. Called up Wingman who had some rust on his helmet. We went to Kison and asked for the Korean ohnees Monica & Coco. Got the usual Polish / wax combo. Herman. Once again. Couldn't withstand suction power of Coco's super talented cum receptacle. Made her gag in a tidal wave of jizz. She said mine is the sweetest she ever tasted. Yeah. Uh-huh. Wingman complained Monica rushed him when she heard Coco had KO'd herman. Well. We were in a rush anyway. In & out in less than half hour. Still had to pay the full rate:.5 house. 1.5 Coco. I don't know what Wing dropped for Monica. Might have to wean herman off of Coco because of the inflationary environment we are in presently.

Coco: No rating by Skin is needed. You brothers know the story with her.

Be safe bros,

The Skinman

Bumbai
03-14-11, 22:35
Dropped in at Nirvana over the weekend. MS brought me Hana. No makeup as I'm a day monger, but she was still very pretty imo. Bolt-on be cups with a tight body to match. Service was ok. Started with light kissing went down to the twins. Her skin is very creamy which I really like. A few minutes of DATY then some CBJ in return. Went straight to mish then finished in DS. She has that little booty that I love staring at while working it. TS and massage afterward.

L8 / A8 / S8. Would repeat.

Spyda
03-14-11, 23:27
Went to young st ground level try different place ms nice lady show me room always shower before go more time for me to play behind japanese restaurant lady' older late 50s should have left but by reading the reports before no b2b that's fine last report was pretty good reading so stayed should have left in walk skinny lady blk hair told me lay down on back went to BBBJ nice ok going good 20-30 seconds then cover cg one min mesh two min her face was uncomfortable pussy dry up oil try kissing tits she got angry told me cum now told her only eight mins long story short on went the clothes out the door I go said sorry to ms left been rushed before not like IMHO YMMV.

Hf. 50. 70WTF is this? Can't even decipher what is being said. I understand if English not first language. But why must an entire paragraph be one sentence?

Flyforfun
03-14-11, 23:33
Saw COCO, she was skitish. Seems mongers are telling the girls they have seen her before when infact, they have not. I told her no monger would EVER do that. Anyway, I had to convince her I had seen her some time ago. I don't know if that would have made a difference, she did not seem to be the type that would turn business away, but it may be an issue for some mongers. Thankfully, I passed the test. I was rewarded with the great body shaking, quivering service that I remembered. She smelled a bit of cigarettes when she was near my nose, but that did not last too long. She is the best I have had in a while.

Party on Garth.

Doc Wayne
03-15-11, 01:04

Hf. 50. 70Huh? Why did you bother to write this?

Stoner R
03-15-11, 02:52

Hf. 50. 70Wow, congratulations for the world's longest run-on sentence. Good lord, learn to use punctuation, please!

Blake123
03-15-11, 04:41
Had to try a new AMP in town. Went to VIP. Parked in the lot. Saw a bunch of massage places in the same business complex but not sure if they are full service. Parking lot attendant could not answer.

I know of two MPs in the same complex (Samsung): Thai Banyan and Thai Issan. No play at either of them.

V Rider
03-15-11, 06:16
Can you offer any other particulars, ie, ht, wt, bust size, hair length, appeal, etc.

Mahalo!

V Rider.

Had trouble even finding the opening under the big VIP sign. Tried to open those black locked doors. LOL. Then went to the far end of the complex and see the entrance. Lots of Asian girls around. Heard later that Korean girls are there all day, and haole and other Asian girls come in after 8 pm. There was supposed to be a Japanese girl and a girl from Taiwan.

Saw Jacky, petite Korean in her mid twenties.

Had showered prior to going so no wash to start. She gave massage with towel between her hands and my skin. This was a first and felt weird. But aside from that, everything else was great. Great service, great attitude.

Table showered me afterward. Dressed me afterward.

Had a great first experience at VIP.

CougarLvr
03-15-11, 13:32

Hf. 50. 70Yes, please, use punctuations and. Where is this?

Blade82
03-15-11, 14:13

Hf. 50. 70This writing style resembles Gerald Harpe

Ocolumbo
03-15-11, 15:19
Can you offer any other particulars, ie, ht, wt, bust size, hair length, appeal, etc.

Mahalo!

V Rider.Petite,"spinner," type. Similar to YoYo at Pink, but five years older. Small, natural titties. Good looking face. I think longish hair, if I recall correctly.

Sexy little vixen. Can't go wrong with her. But I saw her late afternoon. Her attitude and service may not be the same depending on time of day / night and how many hours into the job and how many customers have come and gone.

Ocolumbo
03-15-11, 15:33
Saw Rose at Rosemarri. I guess she is one of the veterans there. Smaller and older girl compared to the other Southeast Asian ladies.

What a pleasant surprise. As good a time I have had with Helen, Mia and Hana before, and one other lady whose name I cannot pronounce or spell, I had the best time with Rose.

I wanted to see a new girl, and Rose was the only one there at the time I have not seen. Apple was not there.

The foreplay was the best. I am big on foreplay and not into extras. The time she spent on the foreplay and the technique she used with me on my stomach and flipped over got me rock hard before BJ. Having taken 50mg V on empty stomach helped too.

Her riding on top she almost came. She did come with doggie on bed. Then I finished off with mish on bed. Come to think of it, it was the only time I never even bothered with favorite position, mish standing.

What got me excited too was. What did I see in the semi-darkness of the room? Is that outlines of six pack abs on her? I should have rubbed my face all over those abs, but I didn't. The visual was enough. She was an athletic partner and I had a great time.

Got to try Apple next. But I hate to have to make an appointment.

Kawainui
03-15-11, 15:41
Went to Pink and saw Eva last week. Was mid-day so no line up just mama sending me to a room to wait. When the door opened a slightly thick girl came in, good thick. DATY, CBJ, FS.

ASL: 888

Otis C1
03-15-11, 16:13

Hf. 50. 70Checked out this guy's other posts. I don't think he knows grammar.

V Rider
03-16-11, 03:52
If it helps one, then I'll continue to post experiences.

Saw Ivy@7. Of all the girls there, she looked the hottest despite wearing a polo shirt while the others were in bikinis. Saw a rack, skinny waist and wide hips. All I needed to see. She's 5'4".107lbs, I would say 34" or 35" in the hips. Flat ass but enough there to not get bruised. Face is similar more to Yani Tseng (LPGA) than a Korean girl.

She came in, chatted for a bit and left to shower. Nice. Upon returning we chatted for a few more minutes. We clicked right away. She is fun. On my stomach, she started licking my back, neck, legs, etc. She does this thing of moving junior down and licking everything from behind. Very nice. Flip, CG which was bump and grind. Reminds me of Kobe Tai doing CG. Love those C's! On her back, DATY was yummy. Lots of reaction from her, squeezing my head with her thighs as she really started to flow. She started a HJ as she came, pulling my hair with her other hand, pushing my face into her nani even harder. Mish, standing CG (that's when I asked her weight, as she was surprisingly light as I carried her and she bounced on jr). Girl is fun. Cleaned up and got a very nice, firm pressure massage to wrap.

Little larger in bone structure than most, but sexy enough. Easy going, keeps up with current events so easy to break the ice with. Would repeat as a flavor, not as a favorite.

L7 / A9 / S9.

$50H/$150 provider.

Be safe!

V Rider

Mongers Rus
03-16-11, 05:50
Saw Rose at Rosemarri. I guess she is one of the veterans there. Smaller and older girl compared to the other Southeast Asian ladies.

What a pleasant surprise. As good a time I have had with Helen, Mia and Hana before, and one other lady whose name I cannot pronounce or spell, I had the best time with Rose.

I wanted to see a new girl, and Rose was the only one there at the time I have not seen. Apple was not there.

The foreplay was the best. I am big on foreplay and not into extras. The time she spent on the foreplay and the technique she used with me on my stomach and flipped over got me rock hard before BJ. Having taken 50mg V on empty stomach helped too.

Her riding on top she almost came. She did come with doggie on bed. Then I finished off with mish on bed. Come to think of it, it was the only time I never even bothered with favorite position, mish standing.

What got me excited too was. What did I see in the semi-darkness of the room? Is that outlines of six pack abs on her? I should have rubbed my face all over those abs, but I didn't. The visual was enough. She was an athletic partner and I had a great time.

Got to try Apple next. But I hate to have to make an appointment. Make that appointment with Apple. She's DEFINITELY WORTH IT!

Rus

Otis C1
03-16-11, 15:10
I was with her Friday night. I'm not going to waste time reviewing her she is as good as everyone has reported.

Told me she was going on vacation from 3/22/11- 4/6/11. Only bad thing, and it was my bad, is that I arrived late at about 1:00am. Coco kept telling me I should come earlier next time.

Usual damage. .5 HF $.5 tip. L / A/S IMHO 9/9/9 Thanks to the brothers that have reported on her Oh

Dahos77
03-16-11, 17:10
Gents,

Took the plunge with a "new" girl from 7. Name is Yoyo. Pretty plain jane if you ask me. Probably 5'2, 115lbs, I'd say early 30s. But I'm really bad with this kind of stuff. Typical K-unit. Natural soft be's, a little saggy. Not a super tight body. Has a slight pooch. Fair skinned, not super tan like Ivy.

Went straight to work. No foreplay. Didn't try for DATY or fiv. Flipped and straight to CBJ. It was ok. Nice DT but suction not the greatest. Then to CG, Mish, and DG. She can take a pounding and tries to F you back, not a dead fish. Did allow titty sucking and some light kissing on neck. Did a good clothed TS and cleaned everything well. Back to the room for an ok massage. Very little pressure. More like rubbing but I not too into the real pressure packed massages. Knock was at 45 mins and was out of there in about 55. So I got pretty much the whole hour.

She does like to talk and can keep a conversation if you can understand the point she trying to make, but engrish definitely not a strong point. Pretty decent GFE, not just do the deed and get out. Even though she jumped right in, it ended well. Left satisfied. Personally, would probably not repeat as there are way too many hotter girls there and need to try them all!

Damn the ATF. Really makes you not want to test the waters!

L 7 / A 8. 5 / S 7. 5 Damage. 5/$.50.

Be safe.

Dogdoy
03-16-11, 18:31
There seems to be a lot of Apples around with good reviews. Which is the "true Apple" or best one and what location?

Thanks

Alohaoe
03-16-11, 21:48
I was with her Friday night. I'm not going to waste time reviewing her she is as good as everyone has reported.

Told me she was going on vacation from 3/22/11- 4/6/11. Only bad thing, and it was my bad, is that I arrived late at about 1:00am. Coco kept telling me I should come earlier next time.

Usual damage. .5 HF $.5 tip. L / A/S IMHO 9/9/9 Thanks to the brothers that have reported on her OhJust had my head Polish what a suction, her vacum cleaner jaws are the best. She told me she will leave Wednesday nite 3/16 will return Sunday 4/3/11. I think she is going to have her jaws lubed and her pussy overhauled.

Dahos77
03-17-11, 14:07
Gents,

I tried posting this yesterday, but unfortunately it didn't go through. Had Yoyo, a "new" girl at 7. I was unable to get to my ATFs there, so figured I'd take the plunge with someone new. She's a typical K unit about 5'2, 110 lbs, I'd say 30's, dark shoulder length hair, fair skin (definitely not tanned like IVY) with a small koi tattoo on her waist, a soft body (a small pooch) , and soft small natural B's. I personally thought that she was rather plain jane. Hopefully my I'd is good, I'm really bad at describing people.

Pretty regular routine, she introduces herself and then says she'll be back. I was hardly undressed before she returned! Maybe 2 minutes and proceeds to undress and straight to CBJ. I was thinking to myself that this may not be good. Going to try for a rush job. BJ was ok. Decent DT, but not super hard suction and really quiet. From there she lubed up and did CG, Mish, and DG. Her nan was tight. She didn't seem to have too many rules. Didn't try for FIV or DATY, so not sure if that on the menu although she was very accommodating (so I'm sure it is there to be had) and she actually tries to F you back. Definitely not a dead fish and she can take a pounding. She also looks at you while doing to deed which is nice for me. After finish, got a nice TS. Cleaned me up real good everywhere. Then back to the room for massage. It was more rubbing then a massage, but then again, I don't care too much for those super pressure massages, so it was nice.

Yoyo is definitely a talker and can keep a conversation going. I would say a good GFE, especially with her looks (could take her home to meet your parents and they wouldn't think twice about her). Was almost like doing the SO. Unfortunately, her engrish isn't too good, so sometimes I had hard time understanding (playing the guessing game) what she was trying to get across. But I'll definitely give her an A for trying.

Overall 50 mins, with the knock coming at the 45 minute mark. I was a little sad that I was shorted, but left satisfied. No buyers remorse LOL. I probably wouldn't repeat because there so much other talent there (including my ATF).

L 7 / A 8. 5 / S 8.

Damage. 5/$.5.

Stay safe. POPO going to be out in force with St. Patties.

Dahos77
03-17-11, 18:17
*UGH* sorry about the multiple posts. I didn't realize it would take so long to be put up. Surprising how your memory changes after a day! How do you delete? Or do you need to be a senior member to do that?

Jakeman
03-17-11, 23:06

Usual damage. .5 HF $.5 tip. L / A/S IMHO 9/9/9 Thanks to the brothers that have reported on her OhI agree, thanks for the info worth the trip.

Shy Hawaiiguy
03-17-11, 23:19
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has experiences they would like to share about the new Island Thai massage downtown at Century Square that has the picture of Nan (formerly of Thai Hawaiian). I've been to TH several times but never saw Nan. I called Island Thai earlier this week and they were booked all day.

Any feedback is appreciated, I will be checking them out at my earliest chance, hopefully by mid next week.

Thanks,

SHG

Skinman52
03-17-11, 23:25
Just had my head Polish what a suction, her vacum cleaner jaws are the best. She told me she will leave Wednesday nite 3/16 will return Sunday 4/3/11. I think she is going to have her jaws lubed and her pussy overhauled.Yup. Bros. She is the best in my book. The only BBBJ I've had recently that comes a little close to hers is one I got from Panda at Annie's (who went back to Florida) and one from mama Hanabi at CC Hanabi, please lose 30lbs. OK? The first time I saw you in Century Center, you were a knockout! Still love those huge knockers of yours though.

Skin

Otis C1
03-18-11, 01:37
Just had my head Polish what a suction, her vacum cleaner jaws are the best. She told me she will leave Wednesday nite 3/16 will return Sunday 4/3/11. I think she is going to have her jaws lubed and her pussy overhauled.I probably heard wrong vacation info cause I was tired that night. Got to try another provider in the meantime. Thinking about Yuki or someone else there. Oh

Otis C1
03-18-11, 01:46
*UGH* sorry about the multiple posts. I didn't realize it would take so long to be put up. Surprising how your memory changes after a day! How do you delete? Or do you need to be a senior member to do that?Only senior members get there posts put up immediately. You need 25 or more posts to be a senior member. If you contribute more than ask for 411 you will be put up to senior member after post #25. If you only ask questions it will take a long time to become a senior member. Reading all the FAQ's is a must and almost a requirement to get the most of this forum. Always be safe and have fun with the hobby Oh

Kitie Carson
03-18-11, 01:57
I will back on the island of Oahu Saturday-Monday. Staying in hotel near Keeaumoku Street this time, so I can walk to all the places I haven't been able to. Would like to hang with fellow peeps. Going to try and hit all the VB's, KB's and some MP's near my hotel this trip. Past 2 times I've been I've stayed smack in the middle of Waikiki. This time going to branch out some.

Going to do the Kona walk, Keeaumoku walk up to Young ST. Any fellow mongers up to hang out?

And show me some places so I don't get scammed. I'm SR member, travelled and posted many TR's from around the US. Trade stories and drink!

Rico Suave808
03-18-11, 03:21
I had a very pleasant time with Michelle at Golden Queen recently. I would guess that she is in her mid-twenties, petite. 5'4' tall, maybe 105 lbs max. She was born in Korea but she has a California accent. English is excellent. She has nice soft and natural B size breasts. She has a nicely trimmed kitty and no ass to speak of. Michelle is a very attractive woman. She wasn't wearing any makeup and definitely didn't need to.

I had just taken a shower so I choose not to have a table shower. In the room, she started with a relaxing 15-minute back massage using her fingertips. Pressure was firm and strong. On the flip, she began by kissing my nipples and slowly worked her way down to junior. To my surprise, she gave me a 5-minute BBBJ before slipping on the cover. We went to 69 for another 5-minutes. Pussy tasted good with lots of juices flowing. Went to MISH, her pussy is tight and she loves to have her nipples sucked. She allowed some LFK while in MISH. Switched to CG Where she rode me for 15-minutes. By this time, she was totally into fucking me. She had 3 intense orgasms before flipping back over to MISH where I finally popped. Had a quick shower and I was out of there in an hour.

L / 9 A / 9 S / 9 Michelle is easygoing, pretty and so nice to be with. She has very pleasant personality and tries to please. I plan to repeat soon.

House $50. 00.

Tip $150. 00

TooQuick
03-18-11, 03:49
Rejuve. Mika. Pretty good massage with just a bit too much elbows for me and nice he, takes direction. Nice girl, mellow personality.

Ohana. Longtime customer, turned away at 3pm. Boohoo, walk of shame for nothing.

Junko. Always get entranced, love the rimming.

Kalani69
03-18-11, 04:42
Only senior members get there posts put up immediately. You need 25 or more posts to be a senior member. If you contribute more than ask for 411 you will be put up to senior member after post #25. If you only ask questions it will take a long time to become a senior member. Reading all the FAQ's is a must and almost a requirement to get the most of this forum. Always be safe and have fun with the hobby OhGenerally, you also need to be a member for at least 6 months.

Virtua Stick
03-18-11, 11:58
Went to 7 and met with Coco. Admittedly this is an old post but thought you'd get some benefit. It was right after the changeover from their old location. She was quite tanned with Japanese style harajuku kine makeup. No tan lines. Too bad, I like tan lines. Never saw her before but like the look. She's a bit thicker but that's fine with me. We talked a little to break the ice and to screen me. Self-shower (guess she wasn't convinced). CBJ. 69, DATY, mish to ACG, k9 to finish. Her English is pretty good. She's been around I'm sure. Now convinced, she provided a quick but decent massage.

L7 / A7-8 / S8.

Repeat? Probably not as I'd like to eventually make the rounds there first.

B Safe Gentlemen!

VS

Wn5912
03-18-11, 14:47
Been there recently made an appontment and saw Nan. Looks wise still same as when she was at TH which to me me was appealing enough. Nice face, tits but legs and ass fall short. Massage was OK but drawn out, touching evrywhere through clothes was allowed, with some attempts working my way under not resisited. After a while she finally asked about HE and quoted. 80 for a HJ. Way out of line, got her to take the norm on the high side of. 60. Technique is jack hammer and mechanical. Felt good when exploded but took a while to get ther since not to sensual. Most likely not to be repeated. Damage HF. 60. Tip. 60. Way better options out there in MP world I feel but I would try her yourself. To each its own you might like it.

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has experiences they would like to share about the new Island Thai massage downtown at Century Square that has the picture of Nan (formerly of Thai Hawaiian). I've been to TH several times but never saw Nan. I called Island Thai earlier this week and they were booked all day.

Any feedback is appreciated, I will be checking them out at my earliest chance, hopefully by mid next week.

Thanks,

SHG

Pok Gai
03-18-11, 14:57
LOL MAV. Atleast you didn't get the alcho-spray. 130? Man she must've ballooned since I saw her.

Mav

Buck N Ham
03-18-11, 15:23
Recently, I went to RM after not going for sometime. The couch was bare with only one decent looking provider. Was taken to my room and most of the doors were closed so they were busy it would seem. In walks Pinky a slender Thai / Viet with a nice bod, supple see's and cute smile. In short, CBJ, CFS with nice finish at the end. Good enthusiasm with sexy style about her. Not sure if I'll repeat as I'd like to see other providers there next time I visit. Especially a local looking one with black hair (not Lia).

L8 / A8 / S8

Jew62
03-18-11, 16:45
I think she is smart to move her business to DT. I will toftt when I have a chance and report back.

Hi all,

Thanks,

SHG

Ocolumbo
03-18-11, 16:46
Saw one of my favorite providers recently. Third time with her. Gets better each time.

But she seemed to be clearing her throat. I asked if she was ill, but she said no. Had great time with her. Did not kiss her on the lips. But I now have a head cold.

Shy Hawaiiguy
03-18-11, 19:09
Damn, I feel pretty stupid about my Nan inquiry post, I thought I selected Massage Therapists.

Thanks for the feedback, I will give her a try. I'll probably stop by rosemarri on my next trip out, then Nan.

Olomana
03-18-11, 19:25
Saw one of my favorite providers recently. Third time with her. Gets better each time.

But she seemed to be clearing her throat. I asked if she was ill, but she said no. Had great time with her. Did not kiss her on the lips. But I now have a head cold.Did you DATY or BBFS? You can transmit the cold virus through all body fluids which makes it the most common sexually transmitted infection.

Breh8
03-18-11, 20:15

But she seemed to be clearing her throat. I asked if she was ill, but she said no. Had great time with her. Did not kiss her on the lips. But I now have a head cold.Was this from hanabi this past week?

Sakanaboto
03-18-11, 20:54
I am glad I found this forum as I had read good reviews on Monica. As it was my first time "mongering" it was a great experience and would like to thank everyone for the reviews on her. I would rate her a / s/l a 10/10/8. She is very nice and knows how to treat her clients. Ms was also nice and made me feel very welcomed upon entering. I would repeat with Monica but I was wondering how the other providers at kison are?

BTW I would like to know if there are any providers that do bbbjwf. That is something I would look forward to after Monica took my load in her mouth.

Oh also I do see most of the providers are Koreans but I would like to give a try with mid 20's Japanese girl that would offer BJ or FS. If you guys could help me out that would be great.

Capn Morgan
03-18-11, 23:20
I had a very pleasant time with Michelle at Golden Queen recently. I would guess that she is in her mid-twenties, petite. 5'4' tall, maybe 105 lbs max. She was born in Korea but she has a California accent. English is excellent. She has nice soft and natural B size breasts. She has a nicely trimmed kitty and no ass to speak of. Michelle is a very attractive woman. She wasn't wearing any makeup and definitely didn't need to.

I had just taken a shower so I choose not to have a table shower. In the room, she started with a relaxing 15-minute back massage using her fingertips. Pressure was firm and strong. On the flip, she began by kissing my nipples and slowly worked her way down to junior. To my surprise, she gave me a 5-minute BBBJ before slipping on the cover. We went to 69 for another 5-minutes. Pussy tasted good with lots of juices flowing. Went to MISH, her pussy is tight and she loves to have her nipples sucked. She allowed some LFK while in MISH. Switched to CG Where she rode me for 15-minutes. By this time, she was totally into fucking me. She had 3 intense orgasms before flipping back over to MISH where I finally popped. Had a quick shower and I was out of there in an hour.

L / 9 A / 9 S / 9 Michelle is easygoing, pretty and so nice to be with. She has very pleasant personality and tries to please. I plan to repeat soon.

House $50. 00.

Tip $150. 00I met Michelle when she first started at GQ and have repeated several times since. She gets even better with repeat visits as she develops trust. She can deliver a near GFE. Love the sexy way she looks you in the eye while in mish. Oh yeah!

Hidawg808
03-19-11, 00:53
Sorry, this report is about three weeks old, so the line-up may have changed. But 'decided' (or was forced) to try the 'new girls' at Kison instead of the heavily advertised ones. First was Coffee. She was 30's, short and on the heavier side. When she walked in, I almost just passed on her, but unfortunately since she was the only one available and it was late, I gave in. For those of you into girls that rim, I'd say that's her forte. Tounge has no boundaries. Didn't partake in FS though it was offered, but she did go down on her knees and let me finish CIM PS style, so points for that. Overall would say L3 / A8 / S7 (I got to give her extra points on the A & S, be / see she was willing and ready, I just wasn't into it, but maybe some of you are into that look.

Next time tried Angie. She looked late 30's. Kinda like coco's build. It was supposedly her first night. She was more my speed (size / looks-wise) and was more of the submissive type. Was pretty much open to anything except for Greek the first time around. When I tried to go back and see her a second time though later in the week, I think maybe she was getting a little worn out, so she asked for the money upfront, and was more uptight and businesslike. Didn't repeat after that, buy YMMV. FWIW, first visit was L7 / A8 / S8.

Again, my apologies this report is a bit late, so they may no longer be there. Will do better to report on time next time. Seniors feel free to PM me if you need any other info.

Blake123
03-19-11, 04:31
I am glad I found this forum as I had read good reviews on Monica. As it was my first time "mongering" it was a great experience and would like to thank everyone for the reviews on her. I would rate her a / s/l a 10/10/8. She is very nice and knows how to treat her clients. Ms was also nice and made me feel very welcomed upon entering. I would repeat with Monica but I was wondering how the other providers at kison are?

BTW I would like to know if there are any providers that do bbbjwf. That is something I would look forward to after Monica took my load in her mouth. Try Coco @Kison. Not sure if she is into facials, though.

Searchin9
03-19-11, 13:48
Passed by earlier this week, and noticed that there were several old mattresses, etc fronting the street and the sign now says Rose instead of Sunshine. Looks like they are fixing up the place. Good to have new furnishings but more important, will they have new girls with great service?

GKaniho
03-19-11, 13:59
Try Coco @Kison. Not sure if she is into facials, though.Coco DOES do facials. Cost was an extra. 20 but well worth it to see my juices

All over her face and in here eyes! She's a good head giver.

Guy

Sakanaboto
03-19-11, 15:18
Coco DOES do facials. Cost was an extra. 20 but well worth it to see my juices

All over her face and in here eyes! She's a good head giver.

GuyThanks guy.

I was thinking about checking out jennifer at sakura university next, since I would like to try a japanese provider.

Ocolumbo
03-19-11, 15:47
Did you DATY or BBFS? You can transmit the cold virus through all body fluids which makes it the most common sexually transmitted infection.NO DATY OR BBFS. Just a lot of oral attention the breasts and finger attention below.

Ocolumbo
03-19-11, 15:53
Was this from hanabi this past week?It was on Ward.

Tsunami69
03-19-11, 15:55
Stopped by to check out Jinny as I was extra horny after going to the KB and getting no play. Besides, I am up big so far thanks to some lucky NCAA picks. She always has a pretty good attitude with me and man that tight, tanned and toned body is nice. I almost always skip the TS in the beginning and opt for it after. My only complaint is that there is no DFK from her. I remember someone a while back saying the got DFK from her. Anyone else care to share? Oddly enough as she seems to be the most popular one, she was not busy and everyone else was. I guess I just got lucky on the timing. Anyways, mama gave me 2 more stamps so I think I am up to 9 now. I wish there were a little more bonus than just a free house fee. You get 10 stamps (1 at a time) and you have dropped $2k. A free house fee ($50) is only a 2. 5% bonus. At least give us 10%

Kalani69
03-19-11, 16:21
Stopped by to check out Jinny as I was extra horny after going to the KB and getting no play. Besides, I am up big so far thanks to some lucky NCAA picks. She always has a pretty good attitude with me and man that tight, tanned and toned body is nice. I almost always skip the TS in the beginning and opt for it after. My only complaint is that there is no DFK from her. I remember someone a while back saying the got DFK from her. Anyone else care to share? Oddly enough as she seems to be the most popular one, she was not busy and everyone else was. I guess I just got lucky on the timing. Anyways, mama gave me 2 more stamps so I think I am up to 9 now. I wish there were a little more bonus than just a free house fee. You get 10 stamps (1 at a time) and you have dropped $2k. A free house fee ($50) is only a 2. 5% bonus. At least give us 10%Is Joyful an AMP? Did I miss something? Where is Jinny operating out of?

Uki Eater
03-19-11, 16:34
mama gave me 2 more stamps so I think I am up to 9 now. I wish there were a little more bonus than just a free house fee. You get 10 stamps (1 at a time) and you have dropped $2k. A free house fee ($50) is only a 2. 5% bonus. At least give us 10%I always thought 10 stamps was just too many for just a measly HF being waived. They should lower it to 5. Plus, since the stamp is only for that particular AMP, you either have to see your ATF several times or try others you don't really care for. Thats why most guys don't take the stamp thing seriously. Their main concern is finding that good provider. I don't bring my wallet in there and that's why I don't bother with the card. I end up losing the card when I stick it in my pocket. Would be good if the stamp can he applied to any AMP. Take the stamp to any AMP you visit, they'll stamp it. I think the AMPs benefit from this. Plus, gives a little incentive that the card is being filled. Let's say Nirvana didn't have much providers you would want to see and that your ATF is on vacation. The stamp card going take a while for it to be filled. Your restricted to that 1 AMP to fill the card because its a Nirvanas card.

Isle Of Man
03-19-11, 16:40
Is Joyful an AMP? Did I miss something? Where is Jinny operating out of?May be he's talking about Joy from Pink, who also goes by the name Jenny. She's well known that she's great for everything except never give DFK.

Tsunami69
03-19-11, 16:53
Is Joyful an AMP? Did I miss something? Where is Jinny operating out of?No, Joy (ful) is not an AMP. It was just a play on words as Jinny is AKA Joy. Sorry for the confusion.

Crouchingtiger
03-19-11, 17:05
Over in the Squirters section, someone posted about a Sue at Penny's (near champion malasada) back in October. Anyone go there lately, and has anyone also tried her. If so is she still there? Just looking for confirmation. Used to go there long time ago then stopped. Never heard much talk about this place here in the forums.

Hypo Luxa
03-19-11, 17:10
Over in the Squirters section, someone posted about a Sue at Penny's (near champion malasada) back in October. Anyone go there lately, and has anyone also tried her. If so is she still there? Just looking for confirmation. Used to go there long time ago then stopped. Never heard much talk about this place here in the forums.Man, it sure was great back in the Yung and Minnie days! Dropped a lot of loads in mouths there, LOL!

Viper78
03-19-11, 19:10
Over in the Squirters section, someone posted about a Sue at Penny's (near champion malasada) back in October. Anyone go there lately, and has anyone also tried her. If so is she still there? Just looking for confirmation. Used to go there long time ago then stopped. Never heard much talk about this place here in the forums.Didn't partake in FS action but she really does give a good deep tissue massage. I recommend her over Penny any day for a massage.

Oioman
03-19-11, 21:05
Aloha,

This is kind of late, but been out with the flu. Sucks no pun intended. Just before I got sick, I went over the check out Rose. I had been there when it was Imperial, Ectasy, Sunshine and sometimes had great service and sometimes terrible. But that is what makes it interesting. Some of the regulars there have moved on. Kathy is or was at Luxary ocean, and the Vietnamese girl Lilly is gone now too.

I had a small spinner type older woman, Vietnamese and the service was ok. Not a repeat. Everything covered, but just not my type. She was a little on the older side and although spinner, not a toned body. Everything was covered.

One thing I noticed. She had had some teeth extracted and said so, and that was a damper. Didn't go for the Oral.

The place is cleaned up a bit and looks like they are trying to make it nicer. Still the same in the back with the roon that has its own shower. I like that room. Nice to have your own private place.

On the way out, I saw an old favorite. Amy. She's gainged a few pounds since the Nirvana days and Ichiban days. But will go back just because she was really good then. I can't complain since I'm sure I've gained a few pds over the years I've known her.

So if you like the older type then Rose is the place to be. Didn't see any others there. Only had the two. The fees the same as everywhere else.

Here's food for thought. I would love to see some of the places drop thier prices depending on the type fo girls. Older providers less and the hotter younger ones the same. I know you can't have it all but just wishing.

Aloha, oioman

Oioman
03-19-11, 21:09
Oh, Forgot to mention, that I did do penny's a few months ago. Saw Sue. Short kind of squat provider, but very very nice and accomodating. We had a great time. She did mention that she was hoping to open up her own small restaurant. Don't know when or where. Don't know how many women work there, but the first time I went there, Sue wasn't working and had the other older Korean woman. She was ok, but a little pushy for my taste.

One thing I didn't like was the parking. Hard to get in and out.

Aloha,

Oioman

Xrs5879
03-20-11, 02:22
Thanks guy.

I was thinking about checking out jennifer at sakura university next, since I would like to try a japanese provider.She is korean but raised in japan.

Dbforce
03-20-11, 03:49

But she seemed to be clearing her throat. I asked if she was ill, but she said no. Had great time with her. Did not kiss her on the lips. But I now have a head cold.Funny you mention that, saw coco a while back. Lots of DFK and DATY, then got strep throat a few days later, Coincidence?

Kurocha
03-20-11, 11:15
Aloha,

This is kind of late, but been out with the flu. Sucks no pun intended. Just before I got sick, I went over the check out Rose. I had been there when it was Imperial, Ectasy, Sunshine and sometimes had great service and sometimes terrible. But that is what makes it interesting. Some of the regulars there have moved on. Kathy is or was at Luxary ocean, and the Vietnamese girl Lilly is gone now too.

I had a small spinner type older woman, Vietnamese and the service was ok. Not a repeat. Everything covered, but just not my type. She was a little on the older side and although spinner, not a toned body. Everything was covered.

One thing I noticed. She had had some teeth extracted and said so, and that was a damper. Didn't go for the Oral.

The place is cleaned up a bit and looks like they are trying to make it nicer. Still the same in the back with the roon that has its own shower. I like that room. Nice to have your own private place.

On the way out, I saw an old favorite. Amy. She's gainged a few pounds since the Nirvana days and Ichiban days. But will go back just because she was really good then. I can't complain since I'm sure I've gained a few pds over the years I've known her.

So if you like the older type then Rose is the place to be. Didn't see any others there. Only had the two. The fees the same as everywhere else.

Here's food for thought. I would love to see some of the places drop thier prices depending on the type fo girls. Older providers less and the hotter younger ones the same. I know you can't have it all but just wishing.

Aloha, oiomanI had heard that Kathy, who used to be at Luxury Ocean is now back working at Rose using the name BeBe. Also, Nami aka Jin Joo aka Amy is also there.

King Cobrack
03-20-11, 19:23
Stopped by to check out Jinny as I was extra horny after going to the KB and getting no play. Besides, I am up big so far thanks to some lucky NCAA picks. She always has a pretty good attitude with me and man that tight, tanned and toned body is nice. I almost always skip the TS in the beginning and opt for it after. My only complaint is that there is no DFK from her. I remember someone a while back saying the got DFK from her. Anyone else care to share? Oddly enough as she seems to be the most popular one, she was not busy and everyone else was. I guess I just got lucky on the timing. Anyways, mama gave me 2 more stamps so I think I am up to 9 now. I wish there were a little more bonus than just a free house fee. You get 10 stamps (1 at a time) and you have dropped $2k. A free house fee ($50) is only a 2. 5% bonus. At least give us 10%She's firm on no DFK. Gave her a long massage after the deed, awhile back which she claimed to really enjoy, and she tried to give me $20 back from the service fee that I gave her. I told her to keep the money and give me a short parting DFK and she said,"No." While I was with another provider, I passed her in the hall and asked her DFK, and again she told me no. She's so georgeous that it's hard to not want to get DFK and some "intimacy loving" from her. I also remember telling her that I would give her more money if she would DFK and she still said no. To the brother who got DFK from her, I applaud you. K. C.

Sakanaboto
03-20-11, 19:39
She is korean but raised in japan.Thanks for the heads up. Are there any Japanese providers that you guys would recommend?

BTW I did check out 7 an went with tonni.

The reviews on her were pretty much on the spot though her CBJ was pretty good IMO.

Though she wouldn't let me finish above her waist because she said " she doesn't want to get pregnet" LOL. Fine with me so I finished all over her legs.

A / s/l 8/6/8. She was friendly to me, but pretty much straight business. She did give a massage but it wasn't what I was there for. I wouldn't mind repeating with her but I am now in search of a Japanese provider.

Capn Morgan
03-20-11, 21:08
She's firm on no DFK. Gave her a long massage after the deed, awhile back which she claimed to really enjoy, and she tried to give me $20 back from the service fee that I gave her. I told her to keep the money and give me a short parting DFK and she said,"No." While I was with another provider, I passed her in the hall and asked her DFK, and again she told me no. She's so georgeous that it's hard to not want to get DFK and some "intimacy loving" from her. I also remember telling her that I would give her more money if she would DFK and she still said no. To the brother who got DFK from her, I applaud you. K. C.She allowed me LK that bordered on LFK, but no DFK. She makes up for it with such a cool attitude about everything else. She let me continue for at least 10 minutes after the knock.

Oldie81
03-20-11, 22:22
NO DATY OR BBFS. Just a lot of oral attention the breasts and finger attention below.Perhaps she never wash good before you and you was sucking some bodily fluids off those breasts? But I admit, I got sore throat several times after kissing providers, not from licking providers.

Pokesqd
03-20-11, 22:28
I just found the most beautiful massage lady, She is nickname APPLE, Tall, nice curves and very friendly. She is very cautious if she don't know you. But honest when she does. I am in LUST!

Pokesqd
03-20-11, 22:35
I had found my gorgeous massage gal, her nickname is Apple at 7 relaxation, she is Tall, nicest milk bottles, curvy and very nice attitude. She is very cautious if she do not know you, but honest when she does. You got to check her out. Be clean and safe when you do.

Member #4752
03-21-11, 03:16
Does anyone know if Joanne is back? Been on vacation in California and before I left Apple said she was also on vacation but due to return. Thanks, also does anyone know if Channel is back too?

Mauka
03-21-11, 03:47
I had heard that Kathy, who used to be at Luxury Ocean is now back working at Rose using the name BeBe. Also, Nami aka Jin Joo aka Amy is also there.Is she at Sunshine? Anyone partake? How was service?

Oldie81
03-21-11, 04:20
She's firm on no DFK. Gave her a long massage after the deed, awhile back which she claimed to really enjoy, and she tried to give me $20 back from the service fee that I gave her. I told her to keep the money and give me a short parting DFK and she said,"No." While I was with another provider, I passed her in the hall and asked her DFK, and again she told me no. She's so georgeous that it's hard to not want to get DFK and some "intimacy loving" from her. I also remember telling her that I would give her more money if she would DFK and she still said no. To the brother who got DFK from her, I applaud you. K. C.I think you should keep working on it if you want it that bad. Yes, these providers out to make money but they people too who have real emotions no matter how f'ed up they are! Get her to like you and you should see more than dfk, perhaps even getting the backdoor if you please by building trust! He he. Perhaps see a provider more than 4 times in a short span, but of course there is no guarantees. Some providers just plain easier than others, funny that there is a ranking system but pussy is easiest to get as all full service providers give it- duh. LK and DFK seems to be more intimate, with the most intimate being bb of course.

Put it in their head. After a few times she may just want to surprize you and please you with what you wanted. They playing a game to get rich off us, we play the game to get them to sell their soul and give us whatever we want.

Hidawg808
03-21-11, 04:33
Was on a roll, so went back to try the new Korean girl at Kison (for some reason totally spacing on her name though, but I think it was something like Lei). Taller girl with small natural tits probably in her early 30s. Everything covered. Though I thought she might be coming down with a cold, so that was my choice. Though she did say up front no kissing (her nose was running and she was sweating a bit. So don't know if she had a fever, so I was fine with that). I was pretty hammered though, so for all I know it was my sweat, but definitely her runny nose LOL. Maybe it was just allergies. Who knows. Everything was very businesslike. I had more fun with Kim (the Chinese girl) the previous night (allowed MSOG). She was more GFE and into the session. Lei counted the money in front of me which was another turnoff. Plus I'm fairly certain she didn't shower before our session. But I have a weakness for slim taller girls, so might be back to try her again. LOL, then I'll realize sober that she's probably not tall afterall. FML. I'm just a glutton for punishment. Two new girls supposed to be starting this week anyway, so maybe just move on.

Islandude
03-21-11, 04:35
The only time I ever encountered a Japanese provider was at VIP (sorry don't remember name) maybe early last year. She was pretty decent looking but service was not good especially she insisited on holding the condom base all the time to make sure it doesn't come off, was really awkward. You most likely will find half Korean / half Japanese providers instead such as Yuri at 7 and Hana at Perfect 10. Yuri looks like a local with big booty. Her service is pretty good. Hana looks more Japanese than Korean IMO. She was raised in Japan and will usually speak Japanese since her English is limited. She is maybe mid 30's to early 40's but is pretty attractive. She has enhanced Cs but very natural feeling and has nice soft skin. She gives a pretty decent TS. The last time I saw her was in mid-Jan. Though. Plus, I'm not sure you'll like their location. But, the inside is pretty nice.

Hope this helps.

Ghin1
03-21-11, 14:38
Over in the Squirters section, someone posted about a Sue at Penny's (near champion malasada) back in October. Anyone go there lately, and has anyone also tried her. If so is she still there? Just looking for confirmation. Used to go there long time ago then stopped. Never heard much talk about this place here in the forums.I visited sue quite some time ago, when I seen the post. She didn't squirt for me, but fiv and she was playing with her clit got her soaking wet, lot of oozing. She was trying, maybe got her on wrong day. Call some time latter ms said went on vacation, call again not back, call again M. I. A.

Ynot808
03-21-11, 17:47
Recently went there and had a pretty nice local girl. Goes by the name of Cherry. 18 why / o about 5'2" A cups and shaved. Started out with BBBJ then to doggie and finished in mish. L-9 I like that she looks young. A-8 S-8. .50/$50.

Ocolumbo
03-21-11, 18:50
Saw Candy at Pearl City Relaxation.

Older provider. Viet Chinese. Not a hard body. Good attitude, sense of humor and good service.

After massage, no making love to my back. Went straight to cover on for BJ. She also had a tissue in her hand to wipe away saliva. LOL.

Her on top, mish, doggie when she came, mish to finish.

Had a good time with her. Third provider there after Jenny and Sophia. She said there is another one there I have not seen named Nana. Older providers different from the younger ones in town. Just different.

XXVIII

Duce1
03-21-11, 22:53
Was on a roll, so went back to try the new Korean girl at Kison (for some reason totally spacing on her name though, but I think it was something like Lei). Taller girl with small natural tits probably in her early 30s. Everything covered. Though I thought she might be coming down with a cold, so that was my choice. Though she did say up front no kissing (her nose was running and she was sweating a bit. So don't know if she had a fever, so I was fine with that). I was pretty hammered though, so for all I know it was my sweat, but definitely her runny nose LOL. Maybe it was just allergies. Who knows. Everything was very businesslike. I had more fun with Kim (the Chinese girl) the previous night (allowed MSOG). She was more GFE and into the session. Lei counted the money in front of me which was another turnoff. Plus I'm fairly certain she didn't shower before our session. But I have a weakness for slim taller girls, so might be back to try her again. LOL, then I'll realize sober that she's probably not tall afterall. FML. I'm just a glutton for punishment. Two new girls supposed to be starting this week anyway, so maybe just move on.HG.

Lei is 5'7" and very slim with long legs,"A" cups breasts. I also asked about her runny nose, said it was allergy. Didn't chance dfk don't know if she would allow. Had a scar in the middle of her chest from surgery. Likes DATY, and fiv (but not too deep). Tight pussy. Covered BJ and FS.

L-7.

A-8.

S-8.

Standard. 5 house 1. 5 provider.

Duce

Hidawg808
03-22-11, 00:19
HG.

Lei is 5'7" and very slim with long legs.

DuceLOL, thanks. So she WAS on the taller side! The only way I can ever gauge height is how they measure up to me when I'm standing up (but sometimes they still have their heels on). I'm on the taller side and know she was shorter than me, but usually by the time I think to figure it out, I'm already lying down. And unfortunately I was no way close to being taller than her when I was lying down! .

V Rider
03-22-11, 05:16
In the last 2 weeks, tried Apple (RM) , Ivy (7) , Hana, Jenny (Nirvana) , Katy (Annies) and Coco. A few I needed to repeat or three.

Apple: What do you want to her to do or be? PSE.

Ivy: 5'4" with nice, big booty to pound.

Hana: 5'2" hottie who is a pro.

Jenny: everything is young and fresh, multiple pops

Katy: Not much in the looks but very cooperative, banging petite spinner body.

Coco: The Cleaner.

Joy: what a luxurious and attractive lay! She wants to satisfy you.

Outside of 2 weeks, too many.

Hmm. Any suggestions.

Be safe,

V Rider

Buck N Ham
03-22-11, 06:25
In the last 2 weeks, tried Apple (RM) , Ivy (7) , Hana, Jenny (Nirvana) , Katy (Annies) and Coco. A few I needed to repeat or three.

Apple: What do you want to her to do or be? PSE.

Ivy: 5'4" with nice, big booty to pound.

Hana: 5'2" hottie who is a pro.

Jenny: everything is young and fresh, multiple pops

Katy: Not much in the looks but very cooperative, banging petite spinner body.

Coco: The Cleaner.

Joy: what a luxurious and attractive lay! She wants to satisfy you.

Outside of 2 weeks, too many.

Hmm. Any suggestions.

Be safe,

V RiderBro, you got to give your sack sometime to fill up! LOL.

Try Pinky at RM or Jun at Pink / GQ. Both are good to look at but S can be pretty good. YMMV.

Dogdoy
03-22-11, 06:43
Is Hana at Nirvana or Ichiban or are they different girls?

SnatchThat
03-22-11, 08:33
Had myself a very nice time with Sindy, she look swell, nice lovely young body, L6A9S10, CBJ one of the bestest ever. And on my way out saw JoAnne. Yes she is here.

Skinman52
03-22-11, 17:31
HG.

Lei is 5'7" and very slim with long legs,"A" cups breasts. I also asked about her runny nose, said it was allergy. Didn't chance dfk don't know if she would allow. Had a scar in the middle of her chest from surgery. Likes DATY, and fiv (but not too deep). Tight pussy. Covered BJ and FS.

L-7.

A-8.

S-8.

Standard. 5 house 1. 5 provider.

Duce[/QUOTE]Hmmm. Let's see. Duce say L-7, long legs. 5'7" tall, wow Joy size. OK. That equates to a 9 or 10 for Skin. Better go check her out. L-man. Where art thou?

RadioHazard
03-22-11, 19:23
Is Hana at Nirvana or Ichiban or are they different girls?Hana Start at Nirvana once worked at Ichiban and also at RM as is back at Nirvana. I recently saw here and still the same great service here hair is darker in color now but her bod is tight as ever.

Not sure if there is another Hana at Ichiban now.

V Rider
03-22-11, 22:08
Is Hana at Nirvana or Ichiban or are they different girls?The Hana I tasted is a former Ichiban flower, currently at Nirvana.

V Rider

Enona1
03-23-11, 00:27
Okay, TOFTT. Spent time with Linda, small, cute Vietnamese with nice fake see cup boobies, good nipples. Had her awhile back but then she left and some local girl said she was pregnant. Got poor service from the local so never went back. $20 coupon drew me in and even after a year Linda remembered me.

Soft massage, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, BBFS but she said to put condom on before cumming she felt really nice. Not sure if she will offer BBFS to first timers. Will repeat. $30 HF / 150 tip L7 / A8 / S9.

Had one local girl but I think I'll stay away from them due to experience last time.

Chik0848
03-23-11, 02:08
LOL, thanks. So she WAS on the taller side! The only way I can ever gauge height is how they measure up to me when I'm standing up (but sometimes they still have their heels on). I'm on the taller side and know she was shorter than me, but usually by the time I think to figure it out, I'm already lying down. And unfortunately I was no way close to being taller than her when I was lying down! .I saw this girl at Hanabi's Relaxation about three weeks ago. MS said that her name was Yuna, but she said that she had changed her name to Lei. Tall, slim with a bandage on the lower chest. Said that it was from accupuncture. It was mid afternoon, and she had no makeup. Service was 7, attitude 7. 5, and looks w / o makeup was 6. Nice girl who is easy to talk to and. Seems very new to the business

V Rider
03-23-11, 04:54
Check out this link. Nice that they put um all in one place with pics!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/

Be safe all,

V Rider

MoneyHunter
03-23-11, 05:11
I'd seen Coco couple times and found that she is definitely a must to all mongers. If you had never met her yet, you are qualified to claim yourself a monger. Self shower. 20min massage, start with licking the back neck to feet, flip, DFK, BBBJ 10 15 mins depend on how long you can hold, CFS w / MISH, then DS; then, final, remove cover and BBBJCIM. $$ Damage but you get $$$ value package.

Then, after hearing so many mongers highly recommend RM Apple, eventually I went to get a try. Week night about 11:00pm, fortunately she is available (she is a dark, short, fake C boobs, nice thai girl). Very polite, coorperative. BBBJ as long as you want, CFS w / MISH & DS.

The major different between Apple and Coco is the BBBJ quality. Coco suck so strong that you feel like her tongue is tying tight to your junior and her head movement amplitude is relatively larger than anybody else. You feel the pressure from the tongue; however, it also drive you so close to explode. You are mentally wandering back and forth heaven and hell.

On the other hand, Apple give more softer BBBJ combine with hand assistance. You feel good, but you don't feel that passion from her mouth. Also, her boob job was done not as good as Coco's. Apple's boobs are pretty in hard shape.

They are both good; IMHO, I will keep going back to see Coco rather than Apple. Probably personal preference also.

RickJames808
03-23-11, 08:14
Check out this link. Nice that they put um all in one place with pics!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/

Be safe all,

V RiderDon't know if any of you filthy buggers have gone here yet but this AMP review / locator site was linked to the fellow mongers BP link above.

http://www.rubmaps.com/

RJ

RickJames808
03-23-11, 08:27
Saw Candy at Pearl City Relaxation.

Older provider. Viet Chinese. Not a hard body. Good attitude, sense of humor and good service.

After massage, no making love to my back. Went straight to cover on for BJ. She also had a tissue in her hand to wipe away saliva. LOL.

Her on top, mish, doggie when she came, mish to finish.

Had a good time with her. Third provider there after Jenny and Sophia. She said there is another one there I have not seen named Nana. Older providers different from the younger ones in town. Just different.

XXVIIIWould be nice to have an alternative to Honolulu but only if they're not hags.

SN8K01
03-23-11, 12:50
Would be nice to have an alternative to Honolulu but only if they're not hags.I have recently visited both of them. Candy and Sophia are not hags, they look good.

Sophia appears to be late 30-40's, kinda hard to tell with her makeup on, she is fair complected. They keep the place dark, she is petite with some nice bolt ons. Sophia ranks in my scales at L-7 A-9 S-9.

She did a pretty good massage, so it started legit. I opted of course for the extras. She started with a good CBJ, then CFS, Mish and doggie. I didn't pop on either position, she let me finish with some Russian. She let me cum between her nice breasts. Then the shower, which is alone in there facilities. I started alone, but Sophia came in to take her shower with me and dried me off with a towel. Her body is real petite, spinner type with a flat stomach.

Candy appears to be in her 30's. Its hard to tell the age of some of the asian girls, but I really didn't look at her face too much. She started me with a good rub with some firm pressure. On the flip she continued with the rubbing and ahd me covered in the mid section. She finished then asked if I would like more, of course I wanted more. She also offerd CBJ, CFS. Candy started with the CBJ, then rode me CG. She rode me nice and even got a little hard with it, then asked me to get on her so we went at it Mish. I popped with a good HJ afterwards while giving her DATY. SHe is nice a shaven. L-6 A-8 S-8 Candy is petite, small with a soft mid section, nothing bad and not pooch or anything, just not a 100% flat stomach.

Both of my experiences at Pearl City have been good so far. I was leary to go since it didn't have the greatest rep or reviews. I had to try for myself, living on the far west side, the other AMPs are a 3hr round trip. Pearl City is a slight detour on the way home from work. Since it seems to be coming up with better service, Ill continue to go here.

Damages are House. 50 and Extras $.5.

So a F / S $$

Standard prices with services that are on par with other places, only exception is the shower. No tables, and usually alone.

Ocolumbo
03-23-11, 18:29
Would be nice to have an alternative to Honolulu but only if they're not hags.Sorry, Boss, clock is ticking on all AMPs, in town and out. Xian and PASS and the media are on the offensive against all the brothels, as seen in KITV report from 3/21/11.

Get your fun in now. Future is so grim I need to take off my shades.

V Rider
03-24-11, 03:02
Had Joanne last night. Medium size lass with fake be / see. She's about 5'5", maybe 105-108lbs. I'd say 34b / see-24-34. Firm body. She looks good in any position and can CG! I do get the vibe her service improves with repeat business. Mish is sweet with her attractive looks. Playing with her twins and sliding back and forth against her soft, soft skin is worth another visit. K9 is especially sweet with her 34 hips and skinny waist. Girl can handle!

She was business like, not too much "playing around". Did the deed, 5 minute massage and "ok, bye". 45 mins. I'll blame "1st visit experience" but I'm unlikely to prove it.

Side note: Am I the only one who cannot understand two-thirds of what she is saying?

L-8. 5.

B-9.

S-6.

Be safe!

V Rider

RickJames808
03-24-11, 03:35
I have recently visited both of them. Candy and Sophia are not hags, they look good.

Sophia appears to be late 30-40's, kinda hard to tell with her makeup on, she is fair complected. They keep the place dark, she is petite with some nice bolt ons. Sophia ranks in my scales at L-7 A-9 S-9.

She did a pretty good massage, so it started legit. I opted of course for the extras. She started with a good CBJ, then CFS, Mish and doggie. I didn't pop on either position, she let me finish with some Russian. She let me cum between her nice breasts. Then the shower, which is alone in there facilities. I started alone, but Sophia came in to take her shower with me and dried me off with a towel. Her body is real petite, spinner type with a flat stomach.

Candy appears to be in her 30's. Its hard to tell the age of some of the asian girls, but I really didn't look at her face too much. She started me with a good rub with some firm pressure. On the flip she continued with the rubbing and ahd me covered in the mid section. She finished then asked if I would like more, of course I wanted more. She also offerd CBJ, CFS. Candy started with the CBJ, then rode me CG. She rode me nice and even got a little hard with it, then asked me to get on her so we went at it Mish. I popped with a good HJ afterwards while giving her DATY. SHe is nice a shaven. L-6 A-8 S-8 Candy is petite, small with a soft mid section, nothing bad and not pooch or anything, just not a 100% flat stomach.

Both of my experiences at Pearl City have been good so far. I was leary to go since it didn't have the greatest rep or reviews. I had to try for myself, living on the far west side, the other AMPs are a 3hr round trip. Pearl City is a slight detour on the way home from work. Since it seems to be coming up with better service, Ill continue to go here.

Damages are House. 50 and Extras $.5.

So a F / S $$

Standard prices with services that are on par with other places, only exception is the shower. No tables, and usually alone.I'll have to hit it up after finishing my to do list.

Hammer633
03-24-11, 04:12
Have not been mongering for a while so decided to go back to Kison to see Monica. She was busy so mama told me they have 3 other girls Yumi, Lei and coco. I told mama I wanted to try coco. She's about 24 years old. 5'7", natural be"s good looking Korean. Started with massage, then flip proceed with CBJ, good suction. Switch to cg then rcg, finish with mish. Tight pussy. L9 A8 S8. Usual damage. Will repeat.

Oldie81
03-24-11, 04:14
Sorry, Boss, clock is ticking on all AMPs, in town and out. Xian and PASS and the media are on the offensive against all the brothels, as seen in KITV report from 3/21/11.

Get your fun in now. Future is so grim I need to take off my shades.LOL. You really think it'll be over. If that ever happens somehow, they'll move to another venue. Can't stop the world's oldest profession like you can't stop the drug game. The money is just too good.

Memahu
03-24-11, 04:42
Sorry, Boss, clock is ticking on all AMPs, in town and out. Xian and PASS and the media are on the offensive against all the brothels, as seen in KITV report from 3/21/11.I don't see it. We hard up for the rent and tax revenue that AMPs bring.

Ocolumbo
03-24-11, 15:30
LOL. You really think it'll be over. If that ever happens somehow, they'll move to another venue. Can't stop the world's oldest profession like you can't stop the drug game. The money is just too good.I see a lot of disturbing signs and trends.

Why did KITV decide to do this piece, giving a forum for Xian of PASS to spew her propaganda? Why wasn't Tracy Ryan of APLE given a chance to speak? It means higher ups in the local media shares PASS's ideological agenda or they have lapped up the propaganda of human trafficking, coercion and slavery. The trend points toward more and more of these news stories, hurting the discretion that the relaxation places need to operate.

Civil Beat which does a series of stories on prostitution is already in the back pocket of PASS. CB subsumes all stories on prostitution under the topic of human trafficking as if the two are the same.

I see one side going on the offensive, with the support of the media, using the most melodramatic propaganda tools, with total disregard for the truth. The disregard for the truth is deliberate. PASS and the media are not interested in knowing that the "brothels" provide a safe and clean environment for the customers and the girls, relative to other forms of prostitution. This is the last thing they would want to know or would want the public to know. They have a militant feminist ideological agenda, and that is all they care about.

Ocolumbo
03-24-11, 17:13
I don't see it. We hard up for the rent and tax revenue that AMPs bring.I see law enforcement and politicians in the know understanding that AMPs provide a needed service and provide this service in a clean and safe environment for both the men and women. That is why AMPs have been allowed to operate for decades. If there has been human trafficking and coercion involved, law enforcement would have cracked down long ago.

But now we have militant ideologues like PASS who is media savvy using the specter of human trafficking, coercion and slavery as a club to bash anyone involved in the issue, brining in tow sympathetic politicians, neighborhood boards, news media and those religiously inclined against prostitution.

It is a crazy situation with one side and its supporters trying to avoid the limelight and the other side and its supporters on an ideological crusade trying to throw as much light on the issue as possible. It is a fight between reasonable and compromising people on the one hand, and utopian and uncompromising nutjobs on the other. I have yet to see any reasonable and compromising people willing to step up to take a stance in public and refused to be intimidated, other than Tracy Ryan of APLE. She cannot do it alone. That is why I am pessimistic.

We have it so good in Hawaii that it is not even funny. We can gripe about overall cost of mongering and service or attitude of this or that girl, but I do not think we realize how a uniquely good situation we have in Hawaii. And we have come to accept it as status quo that we do not even want to acknowledge the threat when it is looming or how much we would miss it if it is taken away from us.

Alohaoe
03-24-11, 19:21
Have not been mongering for a while so decided to go back to Kison to see Monica. She was busy so mama told me they have 3 other girls Yumi, Lei and coco. I told mama I wanted to try coco. She's about 24 years old. 5'7", natural be"s good looking Korean. Started with massage, then flip proceed with CBJ, good suction. Switch to cg then rcg, finish with mish. Tight pussy. L9 A8 S8. Usual damage. Will repeat.Sorry that was not COCO she on vacation will return April 6. COCO is way older then 24 years old, she is only about

5 feet 2 in

Chillin808
03-24-11, 19:51
Visited Kison on Monday about 3 pm. Very clean place that deserves a look. Showered before meeting Monica who was recommended on other websites. Attractive with a slim body. Started with a massage followed by CG and BBBJ. She worked at making you comfortable and appeared to enjoy it. Switched to licking the kitty and RCG. Finished with BBBJ. Great provider, GFE. I will be back

Comp Dude 35
03-24-11, 21:34
Check out this pic, guys. Is this for real? Is this girl really there?

Hit the pic on TINEYE and got no results and haven't seen this before?

Let me know.

CD35.

MoneyHunter
03-24-11, 22:27

Let me know.

CD35.

126345Last time I went@11:00pm and didn't her. You may go take a look see if you get luck. The girl in the picture looks hot.

Golfcart
03-24-11, 23:34
I don't think Tin Eye is able to fetch pics from this board.

Comp Dude 35
03-25-11, 00:54
Neva get any hits; called and mama said she's there, so may just have to TOFTT. If I do, will let everyone know.

CD35.

I don't think Tin Eye is able to fetch pics from this board.

Goser
03-25-11, 02:38
Sorry that was not COCO she on vacation will return April 6. COCO is way older then 24 years old, she is only about

5 feet 2 inThere are now 2 cocos at Kison. Young Coco is indeed the 24 year old. Mature Coco is the vacuum cleaner.

MoneyHunter
03-25-11, 03:03
Sorry that was not COCO she on vacation will return April 6. COCO is way older then 24 years old, she is only about

5 feet 2 inI went to Kison today and found that this new girl is also named CoCo and she is young as described. Original CoCo is on vacation, this is a new Coco.

Ripe2994
03-25-11, 03:22

Let me know.

CD35.

Gal is shaped like Didi (Thai) but a little thicker. It's been awhile but Didi has a nice large natural rack and attractive face / personality.

DJmonger
03-25-11, 03:27
Can anyone tell me where I can find a spinner type provider with a nice tan? Wanted to try something new instead of the usual fair-skinned tall types.

Mahalo Braddahs.

DJ M

Blade82
03-25-11, 03:29
I see law enforcement and politicians in the know understanding that AMPs provide a needed service and provide this service in a clean and safe environment for both the men and women. That is why AMPs have been allowed to operate for decades. If there has been human trafficking and coercion involved, law enforcement would have cracked down long ago.

But now we have militant ideologues like PASS who is media savvy using the specter of human trafficking, coercion and slavery as a club to bash anyone involved in the issue, brining in tow sympathetic politicians, neighborhood boards, news media and those religiously inclined against prostitution.

It is a crazy situation with one side and its supporters trying to avoid the limelight and the other side and its supporters on an ideological crusade trying to throw as much light on the issue as possible. It is a fight between reasonable and compromising people on the one hand, and utopian and uncompromising nutjobs on the other. I have yet to see any reasonable and compromising people willing to step up to take a stance in public and refused to be intimidated, other than Tracy Ryan of APLE. She cannot do it alone. That is why I am pessimistic.

We have it so good in Hawaii that it is not even funny. We can gripe about overall cost of mongering and service or attitude of this or that girl, but I do not think we realize how a uniquely good situation we have in Hawaii. And we have come to accept it as status quo that we do not even want to acknowledge the threat when it is looming or how much we would miss it if it is taken away from us. Dude you got to get your paranoid head out of the toilet and start sharing more reports. Naturally you are going to find all kinds of reports on politics stopping prostitutiion. This industry has survived all these years because of money. Even past police officials have commented that they can never shut down the prostitution industry because there is too high of a demand. The whole situation is plain and simple,"making money." Most importantly this industry makes money for the government in all kinds of ways. So you can quit your preaching on all this human traffic crap and share some useful info. Even if you are right your petitions aren't going to do crap unless there is money involved. Hopefully this ends all this political crap.

Oldie81
03-25-11, 04:18
Had myself a very nice time with Sindy, she look swell, nice lovely young body, L6A9S10, CBJ one of the bestest ever. And on my way out saw JoAnne. Yes she is here.Seriously? The famous Sindy moved from Pinetree to 7?

Spyda
03-25-11, 04:45

5 feet 2 inAccording to a report on another site, mama Chanel said Coco won't be returning. Sort of explains why someone else was passed off with the same name.

We will just have to play the waiting game and see.

Ghin1
03-25-11, 05:15
Sandy is just one of the best providers IMHO. The many times I've seen her, she has never let me down. Her BBBJ,

Soaking wet pussy, juices running all over the fingers and BBFS. Her dt is perfect for me! No rushed, very good. When all else fails, go with the one you know the best.

Peach2
03-25-11, 05:40
Gal is shaped like Didi (Thai) but a little thicker. It's been awhile but Didi has a nice large natural rack and attractive face / personality.Is this the didi that was at pink salon next to lotus? Is she still there?

Dbforce
03-25-11, 05:59
According to a report on another site, mama Chanel said Coco won't be returning. Sort of explains why someone else was passed off with the same name.

We will just have to play the waiting game and see.Stopped by Kison and Channel told me to try the new girl Coco, had to ask since I already had the other one many times and wanted to try someone new. Started with light massage, then she stepped out to change. Returned, got undressed and straight to business, nice body, soft skin but face still reminds me of the other coco a little. LFK, CBJ, CG to pop, No DATY or DFK. Cuddled and talked awhile afterwards. Great friendly personality, very talkative would repeat on that alone. Standard fees

Oldie81
03-25-11, 06:20
According to a report on another site, mama Chanel said Coco won't be returning. Sort of explains why someone else was passed off with the same name.

We will just have to play the waiting game and see.No worries. Coco has been in the game long enough that dudes have her number. They'll report on her whereabouts soon enough.

G3504
03-25-11, 12:39
Can anyone tell me where I can find a spinner type provider with a nice tan? Wanted to try something new instead of the usual fair-skinned tall types.

Mahalo Braddahs.

DJ MCheck your pm bro.

G35

Ripe2994
03-25-11, 13:20
Is this the didi that was at pink salon next to lotus? Is she still there?Think I heard that thru the grapevine. Believe she's back at RM, suggest calling to confirm. Hope this helps.

Jbravo
03-25-11, 13:35
Yo,

I confirm the Hoover Coco suk you balls out of your cock is gone-or at least not sure if she coming back.

Kison busy in afternoon-no furloughs there. Could hear one of you kids pounding Monica. No hoes available cept Yumi. TOFTT Bad choice. L4 A5 S5 even tho BBBJ and BBFSCIP, it was pretty bad. Bring a bag and be stone cold drunk for this one.

Jb

I went to Kison today and found that this new girl is also named CoCo and she is young as described. Original CoCo is on vacation, this is a new Coco.

Ocolumbo
03-25-11, 15:01
Dude you got to get your paranoid head out of the toilet and start sharing more reports. Naturally you are going to find all kinds of reports on politics stopping prostitutiion. This industry has survived all these years because of money. Even past police officials have commented that they can never shut down the prostitution industry because there is too high of a demand. The whole situation is plain and simple,"making money." Most importantly this industry makes money for the government in all kinds of ways. So you can quit your preaching on all this human traffic crap and share some useful info. Even if you are right your petitions aren't going to do crap unless there is money involved. Hopefully this ends all this political crap.Sorry about the political crap. I am just getting too pissed off.

More reports will be forthcoming, with a vengeance, after I get over my illness.

Otis C1
03-25-11, 16:03

We will just have to play the waiting game and see. From what I can tell, if older Coco is like all the other seasoned AMP providers, if she doesn't come back to Kison, She'll just end up at another place. From past reports, she was at CHM before Kison and probably other AMP's. If that doesn't happen, and she is gone for good, oh well time to start searching for another great, beautiful, and sweet provider. Oh

Comp Dude 35
03-25-11, 17:02
She's real and at RM; visiting, but here to make $ so know that ahead of time and don't try to be cheap. Basic service, normal for first time. Here's my ratings, but like I said, I don't like spinners and not into GFE stuff, so YMMV with my numbers. L=9 A=8 S=7 (only way to get a 9 or 10 is thru the greek teaching or BBBJ).

Go for it if you like the "Mad Men" secretary type (HBO show).

CD35.

Gal is shaped like Didi (Thai) but a little thicker. It's been awhile but Didi has a nice large natural rack and attractive face / personality.

Alohaoe
03-25-11, 18:24
From what I can tell, if older Coco is like all the other seasoned AMP providers, if she doesn't come back to Kison, She'll just end up at another place. From past reports, she was at CHM before Kison and probably other AMP's. If that doesn't happen, and she is gone for good, oh well time to start searching for another great, beautiful, and sweet provider. OhAll you mongers out there, Coco will be back March 30 Wednesday, will be working at her old location Cyrstal Healing Massage behind the new Panda fast food on King St.

DJmonger
03-26-11, 01:54
Check your pm bro.

G35I pm you back bro, hope that helps.

Safe mongering.

DJ M

Jumbo747
03-26-11, 04:44
Paid house fee, took a shower and waited in the room. In walk Monica. Very nice body. About 5'2" 100lbs as reported. Decent massage for about 10 minutes. Then flip, She undress herself. D size fake boobs. BBHJ and BBBJ. Ice water BJ. Felt so good. CG, can hear her moaning. Switched to RCG then K9. She can take deep pounding. Ended with MISH. GFE. Will definitely repeat. L8 / S9 / A8.

Damage: 0. 50 house + $.5 tip.

Ez808
03-26-11, 05:22
Verified tonight that the Sindi from PT is NOT the same one at 7's. Instead, I had me a nice lbfm local (?) pinay (?) named Kitty. Hot, dark tan, curvy but not fat, black hair, gorgeous face C+/D bolt-ons and nice skin. She took center stage for me and put on a great show. L / a/s / 8. 5/8. 5/8. 5. Did the deed for me & would repeat.

Smokin Gun
03-26-11, 05:42
Are there any AMP girls that provide multiple shots? Normally, I like to build up the moment and finish with one huge body shot load. But there are also times, that I would want multiple shots. Also, if there are providers that allow multiple shots, the assumption would be that it is all inclusive in the standard $.5, not additional.

Mongers Rus
03-26-11, 05:49
Haven't reported in a while, but had my weekly visit with Apple at Rose Marri. She is Hot as ever. For those of you that haven't been with her, she's got to be one of the Hottest Thai providers in town. Nice tanned body that is so tight. Really tight spinner, manufactured Cs but nice, toned legs, and a ASS to die for. Service is always excellent, never rushed and always aim to please. Great attitude and friendly. Service all covered.

L9 / A10 / S10 No sense in going any where else, just Apple.

Rus

Wassup2
03-26-11, 05:55
I seen some post of pc relaxation lately. The last time I been there was over a year ago. There was a viet chick I think her name was Linda. She was hot and she had a very fine body. Service was great too she gave it all. Is she still there or does anyone knows where did she go or move.

Smokin Gun
03-26-11, 06:30

Let me know.

CD35.

Also, just found this pic here:

http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum2/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=46334&forum=DCForumID19&viewmode=all

When I went to Rosemarri recently, I did get introduced to a Jennifer. But not sure if it's the same girl as in this ad. Will need to go back there again!

Sikfawk
03-26-11, 07:38
Also, just found this pic here:

http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum2/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=46334&forum=DCForumID19&viewmode=all

When I went to Rosemarri recently, I did get introduced to a Jennifer. But not sure if it's the same girl as in this ad. Will need to go back there again! Hi everyone new to the board but not new to the scene. The pic is legit. The girl is legit.

I can provide some clarity regarding the pic if anyone wants to know

Mavrick7
03-26-11, 14:04
Brothers,

Apparently, Rosemari is the hot spot right now. Hana, Mia, Apple, and Jennifer to name a few. The pics of Thai Jennifer are real, no bull shit. She is pretty hot! Thai, Black mix girl. Facially resembles the signer Monica.

Sampled the newest girl, Markey. Interested to see some new blood, and wanted to break in the new girl to the Hawaii scene. She claims to be from Altanta, but Laos / Chinese mix.

L6. 5. Carrying some extra pounds. 5'4" 140 lbs, C cup tities, with manicured triangle pussy hairs. Attractive girl with nice smile, and about 29 years old, but looks and acts much younger. Wide butt and thick legs, normally not my type of girl.

S8. 5. This girl loves sex, especially nut sucking and deep throating your cock. I love it when they start giving head BBJ during the soap massage, then a little more as she was wiping me down with the towel. Back to the room for rimming, ball sucking, and lots of effort to stuff her throat with as much cock as possible. No gagging at all, and seemed to love to do it. She was immediately wet with a little finger play, then allowed DFK, DATY, FIV, and was dripping wet before begging for sex. This girl can take a pounding and made a lot of noise when cumming.

A10. I love that fresh new attitude of some that enjoys what they do. Markey is one of those girls. Jennifer is smoking hot, young, sexy, but I was happy to select this sex fiend. After we were done, hot towel clean up, followed by the best Thai style massage that I have had legit or non-legitimate. Stretching, walk on your back, hot towel treatment.

Be safe,

Mav

Pokesqd
03-26-11, 15:00
Its me the guy who work at the same HOTEL you stayed at. Thanks for the intro to this forum. I can't stop thinking about our first meeting you and I had together. You are always on my mind, and the operation went well for me, just kept thinking about your inspirational words what girls like.

Hope to see you soon, and keep looking beautiful as always.

Poi Dog
03-26-11, 15:03
Saw this ad on Backpage this morning. A new place in the A. Y Wong building? Or is this CHM renamed?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-butterfly-massage-_-1507-s-king-stroom-101-honolulu-hi-96814-33/2569701

If I'm in the neighborhood later today, I'll check it out.

Stay safe gents!

PD

Johnny14
03-26-11, 15:11
Are there any AMP girls that provide multiple shots? Normally, I like to build up the moment and finish with one huge body shot load. But there are also times, that I would want multiple shots. Also, if there are providers that allow multiple shots, the assumption would be that it is all inclusive in the standard $.5, not additional.I know of a few providers that allow multiple pops, but they like to keep it between themselves and their "clients". They tell me to keep it confidential and not say her name or demand the same from her co-workers because she allows it.

The reason is because their lazy co-workers get pissed when word gets around someone else is doing extras which pressures them to do more likewise, besides mama may demand more "rent" if she finds out.

So, I would suggest anyone who plan to post names or places, do it in private message format not public as some providers and mama sans DO read this forum too! In respect to her career, I would first ask her if she wouldn't mind getting a reference to a FRIEND, not some dude looking for action on the cheap. It took me some time to establish this relationship and unless I personally know this dude, I wouldn't recommend anyone else that may ruin this.

Morale of this story is "reap what you sow, but don't expect to get something for nothing".

Rico Suave808
03-26-11, 15:23
Saw this ad on Backpage this morning. A new place in the A. Y Wong building? Or is this CHM renamed?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-butterfly-massage-_-1507-s-king-stroom-101-honolulu-hi-96814-33/2569701

Stay safe gents!

PDI believe this is where P10 used to be.

H Mobius
03-26-11, 17:30
I believe this is where P10 used to be.Supposedly CHM is in #104. I never went to P10 but was picturing it upstairs on the second floor.

Is there a kgirl provider anywhere with a chest like the one in Butterfly's ad?

Peach2
03-26-11, 18:05
Supposedly CHM is in #104. I never went to P10 but was picturing it upstairs on the second floor.

Is there a kgirl provider anywhere with a chest like the one in Butterfly's ad?I've seen that picture before. That girl is a glamour model in Japan. The only girls I've seen with a chest like that is Hanabi Mama (Sophia) in CC. Also, their was that girl name Chia aka jae that would help Hanabi out sometimes. THis was 6 months ago. The rest of the girls have all had see's or small the's.

Darkman808
03-26-11, 21:58
I believe this is where P10 used to be.P10 used to be on ground floor, facing directly mauka as you walked up (or drove) to the front of the building. Glass double door entry. Parking was a *****, I always used meters on Kaheka st.

Goser
03-26-11, 23:52
Brothers,

Apparently, Rosemari is the hot spot right now. Hana, Mia, Apple, and Jennifer to name a few. The pics of Thai Jennifer are real, no bull shit. She is pretty hot! Thai, Black mix girl. Facially resembles the signer Monica.

Sampled the newest girl, Markey. Interested to see some new blood, and wanted to break in the new girl to the Hawaii scene. She claims to be from Altanta, but Laos / Chinese mix.

L6. 5. Carrying some extra pounds. 5'4" 140 lbs, C cup tities, with manicured triangle pussy hairs. Attractive girl with nice smile, and about 29 years old, but looks and acts much younger. Wide butt and thick legs, normally not my type of girl.

S8. 5. This girl loves sex, especially nut sucking and deep throating your cock. I love it when they start giving head BBJ during the soap massage, then a little more as she was wiping me down with the towel. Back to the room for rimming, ball sucking, and lots of effort to stuff her throat with as much cock as possible. No gagging at all, and seemed to love to do it. She was immediately wet with a little finger play, then allowed DFK, DATY, FIV, and was dripping wet before begging for sex. This girl can take a pounding and made a lot of noise when cumming.

A10. I love that fresh new attitude of some that enjoys what they do. Markey is one of those girls. Jennifer is smoking hot, young, sexy, but I was happy to select this sex fiend. After we were done, hot towel clean up, followed by the best Thai style massage that I have had legit or non-legitimate. Stretching, walk on your back, hot towel treatment.

Be safe,

MavAfter reading all the good reports on Rosemarri, I decided to go there last night to check it out. I figured if it weren't any good, I'd head over to Golden Queen or Pink to scratch my AMP itch. Got to the door, new girl named Anna from Georgia met me. Since it was my first time, I decided to go with her. Not bad overall. Great attitude and tried hard to please. L: 6, S: 8, A: 9. Bolt on Cs. A bit on the thicker side. More cushion for the pushin'. Started off BBBJ, then put the cover on. Said no table shower since it was my first time there. On the way out, I got to meet 4 or 5 girls. The first one who caught my eye was Jennifer. I told her I would come back to see her. I did today.

Made an appointment with Jennifer and wasn't disappointed. She was fantastic. Really cute face. Enhanced Ds, but nice and soft. Another one on the thicker side, but I like them that way. Nice table shower and a bunch of small talk. Started off BBBJ, then had a fantastic CBJ. Quality better than Coco's, would get top rating if she allowed full BBBJ. Started off Cowgirl, then doggie, then mish. She is the energizer bunny. Lots of DFK. Didn't DATY. Not sure if its available. Since it was my second date in 2 days, I lasted a long time and she never stopped. She is a fucking machine.

Once we are done, she puts her head on my shoulder and tells me a lot about her. That stuff's private, so you'll have to see her for yourself if you want. My ratings. Looks: 8, Service: 9, Attitude: 10. I am definitely going back. She will be here for a month. I suggest you get there before the line gets too long and runs out of slots.

I'd have to agree with Mavrick. Rosemarri is the new hot spot. I don't post much, but I am a very active hobbyist. Started a few years ago when Sakura was Lavender. I've seen Million, Ivy, Coco, Jackie at Sakura. Annie and others at Nirvana. Coco, Kim, Monika at Kison. Jennifer / Junko at Sakura University. Joy at Pink. June at Golden Queen. Lulu at Dragonfly. Sakura and Gina at Volcano Girls and many others I don't remember. Jennifer is as good as any of them. Spent some time talking to Hana as well before I left. I really like this place. It has a good vibe. Happy hunting.

Uki Eater
03-27-11, 00:21
P10 used to be on ground floor, facing directly mauka as you walked up (or drove) to the front of the building. Glass double door entry. Parking was a *****, I always used meters on Kaheka st.I believe P10 took over the old Tengoku Spa that used to be there on the ground level.

Nikkei
03-27-11, 01:25
I disappointedly found out that Apple at 7 had the day off, so I thought I'd try and see what the other Apple is like based on all of your input. Made my way to Rose Marri and found the entrance behind the main storefront. The short, but toned lady who let me in asked if I had been there before and how I found out about the place. Told her that I hadn't and that I heard about it from others as I proceeded to name-drop all of the other AMPs I've been to or heard of. I was shown to the room for a more thorough LE check as I handed the house fee. When I asked which girls were available, I was told to wait and she would come back with the line up. Out of seven girls working that day, only two were available; and this was at 3:30pm. I guess Mavrick7 was right when he said this was the happening place. When I asked for their names, the first one quietly introduced herself as Hana and the one who answered the door said her name was Rose. She seemed the more gregarious of the two so I picked her. I had no idea she was the owner of the place until after all was said and done.

After a more thorough LE check, I had to self-shower since it was my first time. I was shown back to the room and told to wait. Rose came back and whipped off my towel and started kissing me all over. I was surprised that she demonstrated such a huge difference in openness once she figured I wasn't affiliated with the police (even though there are HPD stickers all over their front door). She moved her kisses slowly downward and slipped on the cover without me even noticing. It seemed like everything was fair game, DATY, DATO, FIV. She allowed me to go crazy with her bolt ons and eventually O'd before asking me to just put it in already. Did the usual positions, CG, DS, and mish. Finished the session with a long massage and a couple of playful teasing with the boys. Was there for the full hour with standard fees.

L / A/S.

8/10/9

H Mobius
03-27-11, 01:46
I've seen that picture before. That girl is a glamour model in Japan. The only girls I've seen with a chest like that is Hanabi Mama (Sophia) in CC. Also, their was that girl name Chia aka jae that would help Hanabi out sometimes. THis was 6 months ago. The rest of the girls have all had see's or small the's.Mahalos. Too bad I don't go there though.

Makana9
03-27-11, 04:54
I believe P10 took over the old Tengoku Spa that used to be there on the ground level.The ole P10, before that Kings, and before that Tengoku which was my old hangout with Jen (skye). Met Pinky, sunny, but alas, they just come and go. Sigh!

Searchin9
03-27-11, 05:45
All you mongers out there, Coco will be back March 30 Wednesday, will be working at her old location Cyrstal Healing Massage behind the new Panda fast food on King St.I'm guessing that Coco left Kison and is going back to her former CHM because there can be only one BJ Queen at a place. Too much competition with Monica, the other BJ Queen.

Goser
03-27-11, 12:27
I'm guessing that Coco left Kison and is going back to her former CHM because there can be only one BJ Queen at a place. Too much competition with Monica, the other BJ Queen.It didn't seem that Kison was all that busy. It could be that she didn't get enough business. After talking to some of the Rosemarri girls, the tops girls seem to get 10-12 calls a day at times. Maybe that was just a busy day, but I was under the impression that it was more the norm. Man, that's a lot of mileage.

Ripe2994
03-27-11, 15:00
Similar experience with Jennifer. She was really nice but pretty burnout from all you guys pounding her!

After reading all the good reports on Rosemarri, I decided to go there last night to check it out. I figured if it weren't any good, I'd head over to Golden Queen or Pink to scratch my AMP itch. Got to the door, new girl named Anna from Georgia met me. Since it was my first time, I decided to go with her. Not bad overall. Great attitude and tried hard to please. L: 6, S: 8, A: 9. Bolt on Cs. A bit on the thicker side. More cushion for the pushin'. Started off BBBJ, then put the cover on. Said no table shower since it was my first time there. On the way out, I got to meet 4 or 5 girls. The first one who caught my eye was Jennifer. I told her I would come back to see her. I did today.

Made an appointment with Jennifer and wasn't disappointed. She was fantastic. Really cute face. Enhanced Ds, but nice and soft. Another one on the thicker side, but I like them that way. Nice table shower and a bunch of small talk. Started off BBBJ, then had a fantastic CBJ. Quality better than Coco's, would get top rating if she allowed full BBBJ. Started off Cowgirl, then doggie, then mish. She is the energizer bunny. Lots of DFK. Didn't DATY. Not sure if its available. Since it was my second date in 2 days, I lasted a long time and she never stopped. She is a fucking machine.

Once we are done, she puts her head on my shoulder and tells me a lot about her. That stuff's private, so you'll have to see her for yourself if you want. My ratings. Looks: 8, Service: 9, Attitude: 10. I am definitely going back. She will be here for a month. I suggest you get there before the line gets too long and runs out of slots.

I'd have to agree with Mavrick. Rosemarri is the new hot spot. I don't post much, but I am a very active hobbyist. Started a few years ago when Sakura was Lavender. I've seen Million, Ivy, Coco, Jackie at Sakura. Annie and others at Nirvana. Coco, Kim, Monika at Kison. Jennifer / Junko at Sakura University. Joy at Pink. June at Golden Queen. Lulu at Dragonfly. Sakura and Gina at Volcano Girls and many others I don't remember. Jennifer is as good as any of them. Spent some time talking to Hana as well before I left. I really like this place. It has a good vibe. Happy hunting.

Goser
03-27-11, 15:17
I'm not going to lie. I like big, firm, natural boobies. That's one disadvantage of living in Hawaii. Lots of either small natural or enhanced tits.

I need a boobie fix. Who has the best natural boobies now? Best I had in the last year was June at Golden Queen. But, she was only an average provider so I didn't repeat. Any others worth seeing?

If Joy at Pink had natural Cs, I'd probably ask her to marry me.

Honolulu Yobo
03-27-11, 15:49
Has anyone seen this girl before? I saw her on myredbook and she claims to be from Hawaii. Here's the Link: http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCForumID201/213067.html

She looks pretty good, and I was wondering if she really worked here.

Maybe if someone saw her in Hawaii, they could call her, and draft some of the mainland talent to come to Hawaii.

Panda Bike
03-27-11, 17:12
Wow Goser all those girls and you didn't try Mimi at Pine Tree? I had some of the girls you had but Mimi is still my number one.

Similar experience with Jennifer. She was really nice but pretty burnout from all you guys pounding her!

Goser
03-27-11, 19:02
Wow Goser all those girls and you didn't try Mimi at Pine Tree? I had some of the girls you had but Mimi is still my number one.I'm pretty much an AMP loyalist. I find one I like and I keep going back. Rosemarri is one I like right now.

Pine Tree is on my radar screen, but mostly because of that smokin' hot Sindy. Tell me more about Mimi and I'll check her out. Always looking to try out the best Hawaii has to offer.

Uki Eater
03-27-11, 20:11
I'm guessing that Coco left Kison and is going back to her former CHM because there can be only one BJ Queen at a place. Too much competition with Monica, the other BJ Queen.Could be. If a majority of popular providers are at 1 AMP, there would be an imbalance among the other AMPs. People wouldn't bother going to the other places. The one AMP with all the popular providers will just overshadow all other AMPs. They need at least one good provider to draw people to go there. If she's busy, mama hopes that you'll consider the other not so popular providers. A good example, Joy showing up at Pink. When people found out she's there, they have more incentive to visit Pink.

Scooby1913
03-27-11, 20:42
I always wondered about PC Relaxation. Is it any good? I heard back in the day that place was a no go.

How's the daytime action?

I seen some post of pc relaxation lately. The last time I been there was over a year ago. There was a viet chick I think her name was Linda. She was hot and she had a very fine body. Service was great too she gave it all. Is she still there or does anyone knows where did she go or move.

Ottiss
03-27-11, 23:08
For those looking for Linda, she's back at Pearl City Relaxation after a few months TDY downtown.

Panda Bike
03-27-11, 23:27
Uki Eater, I agree 100% Thats why I was going with Coco and Monica at Kison and I didn't feel right everytime I changed girls. Now that Coco is at the other place I'll feel better.

QUOTE=Uki Eater; 1163987]Could be. If a majority of popular providers are at 1 AMP, there would be an imbalance among the other AMPs. People wouldn't bother going to the other places. The one AMP with all the popular providers will just overshadow all other AMPs. They need at least one good provider to draw people to go there. If she's busy, mama hopes that you'll consider the other not so popular providers. A good example, Joy showing up at Pink. When people found out she's there, they have more incentive to visit Pink. [/QUOTE]

John Ross
03-28-11, 04:00

Stay safe gents!

PDHere's the CL ad. It doesn't look very promising as they seem to be pushing the massage aspect and the woman in the ad looks rather mature. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2290382219.html

John Ross
03-28-11, 05:17
It looks like the lady in the ad for Butterfly is the same one from the Ambrosia Spa ads in CC.

Wassup2
03-28-11, 05:18
For those looking for Linda, she's back at Pearl City Relaxation after a few months TDY downtown.Is she really back because she was really great. She was the only good provider there. This Linda is a viet girl in her thirties I think with a great body and she talks alot. You have to try her to believe. What is TDY?

Kanakatak
03-28-11, 05:28
Oh how I miss those aamp's they used to have all over the bay area! For those who don't know, the first "a" in that acronym stands for apartment. These organizations would set up shop at nice condos or apt complexes. They'd have these hott chicks constantly rotating through. So convenient too because they were all over the place.

Has anyone seen this girl before? I saw her on myredbook and she claims to be from Hawaii. Here's the Link:

http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCForumID201/213067.html

She looks pretty good, and I was wondering if she really worked here.

Maybe if someone saw her in Hawaii, they could call her, and draft some of the mainland talent to come to Hawaii.

Jakeoff
03-28-11, 08:51
It looks like the lady in the ad for Butterfly is the same one from the Ambrosia Spa ads in CC.John ross plays god, you do not decide who's paycheck gets wiped out. You have insulted and humiliated several massage businesses in the past year. A detailed decription of there lives and exactly where they can be found is your topic, these ladies like to pick there own clientel, they know who's not well, so now you are responsible for there safety, you can't afford this hobby and hate the fact they make money by fuckin, (the microphone guy.) your info and place of employment is mine nowl, this is a small island and when you knock a paycheck from a girl, dude you are no longer untouchable. Make your corrections brahh and live a long life. I met you in the past on the bus.

Hawaiianboi84
03-28-11, 09:07
Hi guys,

I'm new at this, but can someone tell me where Kison is?

RickJames808
03-28-11, 09:19
After reading all the good reports on Rosemarri, I decided to go there last night to check it out. I figured if it weren't any good, I'd head over to Golden Queen or Pink to scratch my AMP itch. Got to the door, new girl named Anna from Georgia met me. Since it was my first time, I decided to go with her. Not bad overall. Great attitude and tried hard to please. L: 6, S: 8, A: 9. Bolt on Cs. A bit on the thicker side. More cushion for the pushin'. Started off BBBJ, then put the cover on. Said no table shower since it was my first time there. On the way out, I got to meet 4 or 5 girls. The first one who caught my eye was Jennifer. I told her I would come back to see her. I did today.

I'd have to agree with Mavrick. Rosemarri is the new hot spot. I don't post much, but I am a very active hobbyist. Started a few years ago when Sakura was Lavender. I've seen Million, Ivy, Coco, Jackie at Sakura. Annie and others at Nirvana. Coco, Kim, Monika at Kison. Jennifer / Junko at Sakura University. Joy at Pink. June at Golden Queen. Lulu at Dragonfly. Sakura and Gina at Volcano Girls and many others I don't remember. Jennifer is as good as any of them. Spent some time talking to Hana as well before I left. I really like this place. It has a good vibe. Happy hunting.I experienced the same with Jennifer. Great gal once she gets over the LE paranioa.

L: 7. Another monger said she looks like the RnB singer Monica. I don't see it. She is attractive though. Properly "thick" not fat. 5' or so long silky black hair to her ass. Nice pretty pink lips (a lovely asian trait) and shaved nani. Her tits were paid for but look decent. Large "C" cup I would say but they are widely spaced.

A:8 Decent conversation (small talk) , friendly and sensual at times.

S:8. Very accomodating. DS is a must whith this chick.

Will repeat if able.

Hit it while you can fellas. This one will only be arround for a month.

RJ

Goser
03-28-11, 13:17
Hi guys,

I'm new at this, but can someone tell me where Kison is? It's in the Times Shopping center on Beretania. Just google Kison Honolulu and you will get telephone number and relevant info.

CougarLvr
03-28-11, 13:20
I was in the mood for some Thai, so I dropped in on Rosemarri hoping to see Apple. As it turned out, she wasn't in, but I chose another girl who turned out to be Hana. She is great. She says she's 24, looks younger than that. Slim, no skinny, cute face with long hair. Very accomadating. Enhanced bs with the smoothest shaved pussy I have ever felt.

Started off with the usual TS, nothing special, but back in the room was fun. She began by kissing my neck, back, backside, legs turned over for one of the best CBJs I had in a long time. She eventually climbed on for a few minutes then into mish where I couldn't hold out any longer. Afterward, she gave me a deep massage that left me relaxed for the day.

She might be my new ATF.

I read in the other threads that she likes DATY and squirts, but I didn't experience it this past visit. Something to look forward to on the next visit.

Kitie Carson
03-28-11, 14:21
Hi guys,

I'm new at this, but can someone tell me where Kison is? Hello, . DO you have Google? Pretty easy to find. RTFF

First Try
03-28-11, 14:41
John ross plays god, you do not decide who's paycheck gets wiped out. You have insulted and humiliated several massage businesses in the past year. A detailed decription of there lives and exactly where they can be found is your topic, these ladies like to pick there own clientel, they know who's not well, so now you are responsible for there safety, you can't afford this hobby and hate the fact they make money by fuckin, (the microphone guy.) your info and place of employment is mine nowl, this is a small island and when you knock a paycheck from a girl, dude you are no longer untouchable. Make your corrections brahh and live a long life. I met you in the past on the bus.A private message to him would have been a better way to address your displeasure. On the other hand if you have good reviews about AMPs that could change mongers views about the places John Ross has " insulted & humiliated" please post them Everything is YMMV.

Peace out.

1st Try

Chik0848
03-28-11, 15:34
Is she really back because she was really great. She was the only good provider there. This Linda is a viet girl in her thirties I think with a great body and she talks alot. You have to try her to believe. What is TDY?TDY is the acronmy for temporary duty used primarily by govenment / military.

Ocolumbo
03-28-11, 16:02
TDY is the acronmy for temporary duty used primarily by govenment / military.So, what is "tdy downtown"? She was working indoor at an AMP downtown? There ain't no AMP downtown.

She was on the street downtown?

John Ross
03-28-11, 16:33
John ross plays god, you do not decide who's paycheck gets wiped out. You have insulted and humiliated several massage businesses in the past year. A detailed decription of there lives and exactly where they can be found is your topic, these ladies like to pick there own clientel, they know who's not well, so now you are responsible for there safety, you can't afford this hobby and hate the fact they make money by fuckin, (the microphone guy.) your info and place of employment is mine nowl, this is a small island and when you knock a paycheck from a girl, dude you are no longer untouchable. Make your corrections brahh and live a long life. I met you in the past on the bus.Playing god? Hardly.

This forum is all about sharing information with one another. That is what most of us do here.

Ottiss
03-28-11, 17:50
Is she really back because she was really great. She was the only good provider there. This Linda is a viet girl in her thirties I think with a great body and she talks alot. You have to try her to believe. What is TDY?Oops, sorry, I had a flashback to the old military days, TDY is short for Temporary Duty. You're right, Linda is Vietnamese, mid to upper thirties, and talks a lot, but I don't hold that against her. She's nice, and can actually carry on an intelligent conversation.

Hypo Luxa
03-28-11, 18:49
Fi-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-inally saw Monica this weekend.

Fuck! I'm in love! Nothing like I imagined lookswise or personalitywise. It's funny, you form a preconceived notion of someone, and it's blown out of the water when you finally meet her! I had basically been envisioning a Filipina Monica I saw in the early-00s at New Yorker.

I guess what was most surprising was her long, straight, bleached blonde hair. As for her service, it was waaaaaaaay more sensual and passionate. I thought I'd go in and get my Charlie Sheen on by doing some really nasty things, but it was like I was making love with a GF! Haha! Yes, I'm smitten! She's very elegant in her mannerisms and speech.

Same service as always reported: BBBJ with cold water, DATY, DFK, BBFS and BBBJCIM!

Best part was standing on the floor at the edge of the bed, fucking her from behind as she arched her back and twisted around DFKing me while I grabbed her breastesses with both hands! Haven't done that position since Penny / Lucky (cock was in a different hole with P / L though, LOL). Anyway, really started pounding HARD in this position. Loved how when I told her I was about to come, she pulled off, spun around and took me in her mouth very quickly. Some providers will take their time in hopes you'll shoot before they take you in their mouth in hopes of dodging the cum shot. Not her boy!

Also loved that after the service (and after she rinsed her mouth) , she continued with massages, DFK and cuddling for 15 minutes! Top Notch provider! Really surprised she's not on more current All-Stars lists.

Will definitely repeat.

P.S.
Was also funny when I went into the shower, the shower head fell on the sides and floor making a loud banging noise. Mamasan (Chanel) came in asking if I was alright. I said yes, but she insisted on looking in on me. I think maybe she thought I was LE and the noise was equipment dropping or something. She's kind of cute, and was turn on with her looking in on me. She looked right down at my dick. I should have pulled her in the shower with me, haha!

Sakanaboto
03-28-11, 20:34
As I was curious about the new coco I had to go and check her out. Got there and MS took me to the room as I waited maybe 10-15 minutes. She came in and had a very small chat, but then I was super bust and just wanted that massage. It was a light massage that hit the spot, though it was too short. She then started with a HJ that felt pretty good then covered it up and started CBJ. I haven't had the other coco, but this coco can suck! It was such a turn on that I decided to go with the FS. She hopped right on top into CG and I gatta say it was tight. Went to missionary and started to pound away. I wasnt able to finish so she just gave me a HJ till I was able to. L5-a8-s7 My first visit to her and I was rushed to finish, maybe she was tired or something but my session only lasted 40 minutes or so. I was not pleased that I was rushed, but I guess maybe the CBJ and tight manko (puss) made up for it?

Wouldn't repeat with her as I would just go to kison for monica. I haven't done a FS with monica and might have to try it now.

I was also wondering about Yumi at ichiban how is she? I just went the other day to just check it out with a friend but my friend wasnt down so we just dug, but I thought yumi was pretty bangin. I might give her a try too.

Hypo Luxa
03-28-11, 20:36
Fi-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-inally saw Monica this weekend.Forgot to mention she also did DT. Even had her lips touching the abdominal area around the base of my cock!

Member #4671
03-28-11, 20:55
Just had me some Hana now that I'm not seeing another not to be mentioned as its not worth it AMP girl. Everything as stated before, super clean, tight kitty, long DATY / DATO, no DFK / LFK, great deep BJ, all positions covered. Also for those seniors I've got a little more info if you want it PM me.

Uki Eater
03-28-11, 21:15
Forgot to mention she also did DT. Even had her lips touching the abdominal area around the base of my cock!I had Monica to over the weekend. I only cared for an HJ from anyone at Kison. But, Monica gave an awesome BBBJCIM. It was much better this time than the last time. She also did DT and used more tongue with less sipping of the water. Gad Damn, did it feel good. Fucked up! I keep thinking about it.

Goser
03-28-11, 21:26
I had Monica to over the weekend. I only cared for an HJ from anyone at Kison. But, Monica gave an awesome BBBJCIM. It was much better this time than the last time. She also did DT and used more tongue with less sipping of the water. Gad Damn, did it feel good. Fucked up! I keep thinking about it.I've seen Monica 3 times. I don't really care for the water BJ. She does do a nice finish with a BBBJCIM. I don't see her anymore because she is too mechanical. Does the same routine every time.

Hypo Luxa
03-28-11, 22:19
I've seen Monica 3 times. I don't really care for the water BJ. She does do a nice finish with a BBBJCIM. I don't see her anymore because she is too mechanical. Does the same routine every time.It's better than the alternative which has happened many times. A provider thinks they can skate by on a regular by giving less and less. Hopefully, I'll shake up her routine!

T6650
03-28-11, 23:08
[QUOTE=John Ross; 1164180]Here's the CL ad. It doesn't look very promising as they seem to be pushing the massage aspect and the woman in the ad looks rather mature.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2290382219.html

I think a lot of AMP owners are advertising as if they are legit massage because they feel it avoids LE attention. This is not the only FS place that posts ads like this. I know for a fact this is a regular AMP and the mature providers there will prefer FS to HE. It may not be available to first timers but they have a table shower as well.

The provider I saw there said she was not quite ready to have her name posted so I will respect her wishes. I will say that it was S-10. I do expect that over time reviews of this place will move to the 40+ thread. You should call ahead as they are thinly staffed.

Hypo Luxa
03-29-11, 01:24
The provider I saw there said she was not quite ready to have her name posted so I will respect her wishes. I will say that it was S-10Without posting her name, can you elaborate on the "S," as a rating of 10 does usually mean BB service all around, and usually CIM. Is this correct? Thanks!

Peach2
03-29-11, 02:05
I'm not going to lie. I like big, firm, natural boobies. That's one disadvantage of living in Hawaii. Lots of either small natural or enhanced tits.

I need a boobie fix. Who has the best natural boobies now? Best I had in the last year was June at Golden Queen. But, she was only an average provider so I didn't repeat. Any others worth seeing?

If Joy at Pink had natural Cs, I'd probably ask her to marry me.The only one I have seen are Kimberley at Ohana but in mid 40's. Natural D cups. Not super firm but I think their nice.

Jae aka cindy or jia at Ambrosia / Hanabi CC. People complain about her service and her weight but I didn't care because she had huge natural D cups (6 months ago).

Girls with big naturals are a rare find in Hawaii. I'm always looking.

DJmonger
03-29-11, 02:30
Howzit braddahs, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a tanned spinner type provider?

Mahalos,

DJ M

Phoenix261
03-29-11, 03:21
Howzit braddahs, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a tanned spinner type provider?

Mahalos,

DJ MYou might consider Sindee. She advertises on ***********. I've been with her numerous times at PineTree and she's fantastic. Great attitude, tight firm, petite body, and the girl's got skills.

Otis C1
03-29-11, 03:29
Playing god? Hardly.

This forum is all about sharing information with one another. That is what most of us do here. That guy is pretty angry and ballsy for his FIRST report! While you with a 1000 plus reports. 99% percent of them being composed of valuable information. Don't give him a second thought JR. I submit this comment with much gratitude and respect. Oh

Peach2
03-29-11, 05:11
Looking back on a lot of post about Yuri's ass. Had me thinking. Everyone has their different opinion of asses. For me, I like brazilian or black asses. Does Yuri have an ass like this or is it more of a nice athletic ass. Fantasia had a girl name Pink with a nice ass. How would Yuri's ass compare to Pinks (from old Fantasia) Just curious, I haven't been to an AMP for awhile be / see funds are low and been spending money on trips to the PI, HK, and Thai. I guess this leads me to my next question.

Who would you choose from DiDi from RM or Apple from 7. Wanted to try out. But have funds for only one. Hopefully, going on another trip next month. Be fun if everybody could do a PI trip. Thanks for your time.

Bobby Gunn
03-29-11, 05:18
John ross plays god, you do not decide who's paycheck gets wiped out. You have insulted and humiliated several massage businesses in the past year. A detailed decription of there lives and exactly where they can be found is your topic, these ladies like to pick there own clientel, they know who's not well, so now you are responsible for there safety, you can't afford this hobby and hate the fact they make money by fuckin, (the microphone guy.) your info and place of employment is mine nowl, this is a small island and when you knock a paycheck from a girl, dude you are no longer untouchable. Make your corrections brahh and live a long life. I met you in the past on the bus.Is there a good reason why you logged this as your first post? I would have preferred reading a mongering experience than this garbage.

Starfox64
03-29-11, 05:27
I had her a couple of times and services were just as reported. However when I was making small talk with her, she started talking about jesus, god, and how she goes to church every Sunday. Normally that's not a big deal, but then she started talking about how she is the only one that goes to that church and that jesus is always with her. Kinda freaked meout. Haven't seen her since.

Un Holy
03-29-11, 05:47
All one time. Just like the good ol days. Monica is like the old Angie, except more talented, but not quite as slutty.

Otis C1
03-29-11, 05:47
Enough of this Jakeoff person. Went to Kison Friday night around 10:00pm and gave mama a call. Guess you guys were keeping the providers busy cause Chanel said "everybody full, come back in half hour. Came back and went back, up the stairs and was good to go. After the shower, waited back at the room and in walks Lei.

5'7".110 LBS, slim, tiny TT's, slim but curvy hips 33" and 25-27 YO. Started with the usual back rub / small talk very pleasant conversation. Told her I wanted FS. She left for a few to get her "stuff". On her return, she stripped, laid next to me and started with LK, allowed nip sucking and licking, lots of DATY, no FIV, and no FK / DFK. YMMV, it was my first time with her so maybe next time may get more action. Nans was tight after pop hung out for a few more minutes with her and out the door. Total time spent 1 hour and change.

L / A/S 7/8.5/8. Usual Damage. Worth repeating IMHO. Keep safe Oh

YG365
03-29-11, 06:26
Anyone want to give me some details on Ichiban? Is it still around? If it's, where's it located?

Anyone got an address?

Goser
03-29-11, 13:10
Chanel from Kison told me last week that she has a Japanese girl starting this week. If anyone sees here, please post a report.

Goser
03-29-11, 13:13
[QUOTE=John Ross; 1164180]Here's the CL ad. It doesn't look very promising as they seem to be pushing the massage aspect and the woman in the ad looks rather mature.

I think a lot of AMP owners are advertising as if they are legit massage because they feel it avoids LE attention. This is not the only FS place that posts ads like this. I know for a fact this is a regular AMP and the mature providers there will prefer FS to HE. It may not be available to first timers but they have a table shower as well.

The provider I saw there said she was not quite ready to have her name posted so I will respect her wishes. I will say that it was S-10. I do expect that over time reviews of this place will move to the 40+ thread. You should call ahead as they are thinly staffed. I don't know. The picture isn't that inviting. Usually, you put your best looking girl on the ad. If that's the best, porn may turn out to be better option.

Alohaoe
03-29-11, 13:51
Got the word that COCO will be back about noon Wednesday at her old location CYRSTAL HEALING MASSAGE. She will be well rested, sorry for the first guy she might swallow your dick.

Peach2
03-29-11, 14:05
Anyone want to give me some details on Ichiban? Is it still around? If it's, where's it located?

Anyone got an address?Its right across the street from Wal mart on Keamoku. Its the building with Castle and Crooke in it. Go in the parking garage and you will see a sign that says ichiban. Check out the thread ichiban to see catch all the latest news on the place.

YG365
03-29-11, 14:47
Anyone know if Rain at VIP is the same Rain from Sakura?

Kitie Carson
03-29-11, 15:47

Anyone got an address? Google is a good search engine.

Hypo Luxa
03-29-11, 15:53
I had her a couple of times and services were just as reported. However when I was making small talk with her, she started talking about jesus, god, and how she goes to church every Sunday. Normally that's not a big deal, but then she started talking about how she is the only one that goes to that church and that jesus is always with her. Kinda freaked meout. Haven't seen her since.Wow! Hope she doesn't have a change of heart and get out of the biz!

Next time go in and ask her to help exorcise you. Tell her you have a devil in your dick and some demons in your semen! (mini-tribute to the Chili Peppers, LOL) and only a BBBJCIM will get him out of you!

Goser
03-29-11, 16:03
Wow! Hope she doesn't have a change of heart and get out of the biz!

Next time go in and ask her to help exorcise you. Tell her you have a devil in your dick and some demons in your semen! (mini-tribute to the Chili Peppers, LOL) and only a BBBJCIM will get him out of you! Yeah, but then she will spit.

Hypo Luxa
03-29-11, 16:11
Yeah, but then she will spit.No, she'll run out of the door and throw herself down to the street level like the priest in the exorcist did, LOL!

Either that, or the next guy she blows will become possessed!

Johnny14
03-29-11, 16:49
Chanel from Kison told me last week that she has a Japanese girl starting this week. If anyone sees here, please post a report.Hey guys, you better go quick before Johnny (14 inch) Holmes open her up. Otherwise you'll be swimming in a big ocean after that deed! Ha ha

John Ross
03-29-11, 17:08
I had her a couple of times and services were just as reported. However when I was making small talk with her, she started talking about jesus, god, and how she goes to church every Sunday. Normally that's not a big deal, but then she started talking about how she is the only one that goes to that church and that jesus is always with her. Kinda freaked meout. Haven't seen her since.Don't worry about the church stuff, lots of KBGs go to church as well and talk to me about it. That is after they suck and fuck in the room.

Mipene77
03-29-11, 17:55
Hey guys, you better go quick before Johnny (14 inch) Holmes open her up. Otherwise you'll be swimming in a big ocean after that deed! Ha haGeez you're only 14 inches, I would be embarrased. I am at least 16 inches!

Oh, Monica told me she was going to church last May of 2010! We got to talking after our Christ endorsed session of BBFS, BBBJ and BBFSTCIP. I told her that religion was a crutch for the weak minded and that I was a devout Satanist that listens to Black Metal. She kinda gave me the stinkeye and then we went into our second session of debauchery. After I shot my second load in her mouth I pulled a Ronnie James Dio (RIP brother) metal sign and yelled 666. I then turned around and saw the second coming of Jesus right in the room. I then asked him "what took you so fucking long?"

Darkman808
03-29-11, 18:21
Ok, so I was hungry and felt like a Thai "dish" with all the talking about the new girls at Rose Marie on Ward. Last time I was there a month or so ago I saw Helen and gave her a great review.

Last night I walk in, place seems quiet and deserted (Monday night at 8:30?) Where is everyone. I figured it would be packed based on the reports I've been seeing.

Anna greets me at the door and asked if I had been here before,"Of course!"."I take care of you" she says. She is about 5'6' about 125 or 130 lbs, not fat, but full bodied. Not the waifish girl I thought might be there. She was equipped with a natural C rack and had lovely curves. Great attitude, built for pleasure and seemed really into it and enjoyed. Straight hair down below her shoulders.

Into shower with me on table, she scrubs me good, a little teasing of JR and we're at attention in no time. She's giggling and laughing, lots of friendly easy talking. Got the sense she was new and having fun.

Back in the room she returns and applies the usual lite touch sensual rub with her body, kisses all over my back. On flip tells me relax, but I can't contain myself. I have her lie down and "do" her, my turn. I kiss and lick all over and she is shuddering. She has goose pimples all over her body. Then it's on to phase two, I start giving her a lite rim job and work my way past her 'taint' and into the love canal. She's soaked with sweet Thai juices and flowing.

I eat that dish like I am starving. But she is hesitant. It seemed like she was oh so close to the big O but would stop at the last second and push me away.

Finally she insist that I fuck her right now. She's demanding. So she first starts a great BJ, covered and I'm enjoying. But in short order she is doing CG on me and trying to make herself cum. I lift her ass and start the "bunny fuck" technique from underneath and she goes through the roof. Cums on me and then almost falls off the bed. I have to grab her.

I'm standing up and drag her near me and do a standing dog and mish and even a "spoon" poke into her, which she at first was a little apprehensive then realized what I was doing. Then she enjoyed. I was thrusting so furiously, the cover came off inside of her. Without a missed stroke she slides off the bed, falls to her knees and starts begging me to shoot on her boobies. She's hand fucking me over her chest and giving a lot of verbal 'support'.

Finally I shoot my load all over her chest as she's stroking me off.

Wow.

She says she doesn't like to cum when a guy is eating her. She loves to come with a dick inside (obviously!) and it's easy for her to do. She said she only cums on a guys mouth AFTER he makes her cum with his dick.

Here's the best part. As I'm catching my breath she asks me,"Why you no fuck my ass?"

"What?"

"Why you know fuck me in my ass, I thought you would fuck me deep in my ass? I love it in the ass! I want you to fuck my fucking ass hard next time! I love dick in my ass! Okay? Promise you come back soon and do my ass. I love you dick, you got nice dick, so I like you dick in my ass baby, okay? You understand?"

WTF? Are you kidding me? I was so spent I didn't know what to do. I was semi hard and now thinking about round two in the fudge tunnel. The Hershey Highway. Poop shoot love. The tunnel of fudge. Chocolate covered snake pit.

How fucking often does an AMP girl actually beg you to fuck her in the ass? She drags me to the shower and we both get cleaned up. Another hottie opens the shower door. A little brown fucking machine, short straight hair, nice tan, gorgeous, laughing, checking me out. I'm standing there naked drying off and she steps forward and grabs my unit. Looks me straight in the eyes and says "You nice, you fuck me next time?" Anna starts laughing and pushes me out the door. I'm standing in the hallway, sandwiched between two girls naked, one has her hand on my cock, the other is pushing my ass into the new girl and I'm starting to get a hard-on again.

I didn't have another fuckin' dollar on me.

But I know if I did, I'd be in there for a duo. They seemed to really play off each other.

As I walk out the entrance, another pretty, but large girl shows up, local not Thai. OMG what a huge rack. Long straight hair down to her waist. Anna grabs her and introduces me. She pulls her gown down so that I get a great view of these two huge tits. The girl smiles and says,"next time, okay?" Then it was goodnight and I left.

Boyz, I know there are soldiers out there who would walk 20 miles to poke a girl in the ass. And then some.

Here is your chance. I think Anna loves a good fuck to the ass and if you have a preference for this type of fun, she's your girl.

Me? I'll do it on request and just for the sheer kink of it once in awhile. But don't ordinarily "pursue" this.

But if YOU do, then go have fun.

I gave 50 house. 150 to her. Had a blast. Recommend and will repeat when funds allow. Anna has only been here 3 days, from Atlanta, but definitely Thai. What a champ!

Capn Morgan
03-29-11, 19:27
Stopped by GQ to try the new girl, Lisa. Here's the Capn's log:

L: 7. K-girl, about 5-foot-3, 105 lbs. 31 yo (looks younger) , cute face with braces, shoulder length hair, very toned body, As with nice nips, very nice butt for a K-girl (except for burn scar on right cheek) , nicely trimmed nan.

A: 7. Overall, friendly and easy to talk to but definitely not a GFE. Would turn cold fast and overreact a bit with something she didn't like but then would warm up again. Seemed a little new to the biz. (Most seasoned pros know how to make their rules known without breaking the mood.)

S: 6. Average TS and OK massage. Nice teasing. OK CBJ. Very tight nana and has excellent pussy control (by far her best quality). Good in DS and standing DS, took a pounding in mish. Made good noises and seemed into it. But said no to DFK, LK and DATY so I won't repeat.

Usual HF and tip.

A little' Capn in all of them! Stay safe mateys!

Capn Morgan

Carmello
03-29-11, 21:00
Chanel from Kison told me last week that she has a Japanese girl starting this week. If anyone sees here, please post a report.I bet you anything this so called "Japanese girl" is at least half korean. Cause like they said before, a full japanese girl at an AMP is like spotting "bigfoot".

Johnny14
03-29-11, 21:30
I had her a couple of times and services were just as reported. However when I was making small talk with her, she started talking about jesus, god, and how she goes to church every Sunday. Normally that's not a big deal, but then she started talking about how she is the only one that goes to that church and that jesus is always with her. Kinda freaked meout. Haven't seen her since.I hear allot of times girls saying "Oh My God, Jesus Christ" just before cumming. No big deal. I know the famous Bonnie used to always say that while pile driving her in the standing frontal thrusting position while she lays on her back taking "that rod and thee shaft" they certainly comfort me! ha ha

She certainly is no church going provider but can sure F*k. You know how really brain-washed these Christians are, when in fact the true name of the prophet is Jmmanuel or spelled as Immanuel not Jesus Christ which was changed to that name in the New Testament.

So that one should also ponder what else has changed besides using a false name. Religions are all BS, used by the clergy and church to rob and swindle the ignorant masses who don't know any better.

Waikikian
03-29-11, 22:17

Somehow, I don't trust a woman who grins like that! I gotto pass.

Jbravo
03-29-11, 22:45
Yo,

Had me a AMP hoe said she go church every sun and god wants her to help people. She then proceeded to BBBJ and BBFS me. Even the realtor hoe claimed church goodness-that after choosing money$$ over her kid (left kid on mainland) , arrested for DUI here (drink till she pass out) , scamming my broker bud for thousands, and of course, being a hoe.

Man, some of dem hoes pretty messed up. Guess they justify their actions somehow, with church in the balance.

Jb.

Don't worry about the church stuff, lots of KBGs go to church as well and talk to me about it. That is after they suck and fuck in the room.

Skinman52
03-29-11, 23:10

Somehow, I don't trust a woman who grins like that! I gotto pass. Look like one kitchen Mama to me.

Hypo Luxa
03-29-11, 23:21
Religions are all BS, used by the clergy and church to rob and swindle the ignorant masses who don't know any better.Umm. How about the entire concept of Jesus himself and most likely God is all BS too.

DJmonger
03-30-11, 01:02
You might consider Sindee. She advertises on ***********. I've been with her numerous times at PineTree and she's fantastic. Great attitude, tight firm, petite body, and the girl's got skills.Mahalo Braddah phoenix!

Slide Hammer
03-30-11, 08:29
Can some or all of you message me privately with jesus freak contacts?

I'm going to have to excorcise some of these nutjobs. I'm serious. I'll help them see Heysus.

Jellys
03-30-11, 08:57
I've been reading a lot about Joann from the old posts and decided to give her a try even though I read she can be like a robot but is very attractive. I stopped by a few nights ago and asked for her. When she came to the room she was friendly and face wise I'd rate her a solid 9. We go to shower and I was OK with the TS service, not great but I've had worse, I'd say it was average considering her looks is above average. Back in the room she starts out with light kissing all over then goes into CBJ, then CG, RCG, doggie, and mish till pop. Massage comes after but it's just OK at best. L9, S7, A8. 5+1. 5. I already knew she makes a living off her looks and not her service so I'd repeat if I wanted something good looking to poke.

ShripmBoy
03-30-11, 11:43
I've been reading a lot about Joann from the old posts and decided to give her a try even though I read she can be like a robot but is very attractive. I stopped by a few nights ago and asked for her. When she came to the room she was friendly and face wise I'd rate her a solid 9. We go to shower and I was OK with the TS service, not great but I've had worse, I'd say it was average considering her looks is above average. Back in the room she starts out with light kissing all over then goes into CBJ, then CG, RCG, doggie, and mish till pop. Massage comes after but it's just OK at best. L9, S7, A8. 5+1. 5. I already knew she makes a living off her looks and not her service so I'd repeat if I wanted something good looking to poke.Hi,

I was wondering if you folks have links to 7 relaxation'. I've heard good things about that. When I googled, it seems to be some kind of home by hawaiian bryans? Where can I get more info or PM someone here. They said it was a great place to try and a lineup to pick.

Thanks.

Basically looking for younger korean. Thanks.

Uki Eater
03-30-11, 13:58
Hi,

I was wondering if you folks have links to 7 relaxation'. I've heard good things about that. When I googled, it seems to be some kind of home by hawaiian bryans? Where can I get more info or PM someone here. They said it was a great place to try and a lineup to pick.

Thanks.

Basically looking for younger korean. Thanks. Just Google 7 relaxation Honolulu. That's all the info you need on the place

T6650
03-30-11, 14:24
Without posting her name, can you elaborate on the "S," as a rating of 10 does usually mean BB service all around, and usually CIM. Is this correct? Thanks!Perhaps I should have more accurately said A=10. For me BB is a YMMV situation somewhat independent of service level. As an example I would use Mimi at Rappongi. Excellent service but always covered at least for me.

The provider at Golden Butterfly has a sincere desire to give you as much pleasure as possible hence A-10. At the same time she has a few positions that she likes that give her the most pleasure. As with most mature providers, it is a sort of give and get situation. I think you will both recognize and enjoy this provider based on one of your posts.

With renewed respect having perused your past posts.

Ghin1
03-30-11, 16:59
This will be short an sweet. I go prepared, took shower already and smelling good. Skip ts right into play time. She nut sucking, shaft licking then CBJ. Then DATY, fiv, dfk, tits sucking. Mish, ds, mish, spoon, mish and explosion. Clean up, small talk and I'm on my way. Ms always smiling at me on the way out. 45-50 mins. 50h. $50.

Alohaoe
03-30-11, 18:21
Just got a call from her telling me to be her first customer Wednesday 12:20. Told her sorry I'm working see you later.