PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 22:17
I had a nice time with Chanel at CS. L:7, B:7, S:6, A: 7. Nice girl, the massage was lame, so I would pass on that. Thai girl in her 30's. Slim, with nice boobs. Not that active, so you need to set the pace. Get's into it, once you get her going.

AT2

Hypo Luxa
06-04-07, 04:14
Interesting. To date .. over 15+ years and counting, I have never had that happen to me. Not saying that it doesn't happen, but frequent?

AT2
After 10 years (maybe 300-400 AMP visits) I've had it happen twice that I know for sure of, and a few others I suspect... It does happen.

As for posts, descriptions are appreciated. Ratings are subjective, sure, but descriptions do help clear the picture up somewhat.

Genji88
06-04-07, 05:14
Bbfscip?

That sucks man.

She was my fave until that info. Time for me to stay away.

Toy is also my favorite with her pointy nipples. Saw her last night and she looked good. Bbbbj and bbfscip. I love her reverse cowgirl. She usually starts me off with that. Can't wait to see her again.

2xdiamond
06-04-07, 06:12
Anyone knows what happened to Happy at Pine Tree? Mama keeps saying that she is on vacation, I was wondering if she is coming back, all the reports about her were true, she is hot and I would like to see her again.I called recently and mamasan told me that she quit?

2X

AsiaTraveler2
06-04-07, 07:58
After 10 years (maybe 300-400 AMP visits) I've had it happen twice that I know for sure of, and a few others I suspect... It does happen.

As for posts, descriptions are appreciated. Ratings are subjective, sure, but descriptions do help clear the picture up somewhat.

Hypo,

That's what I figured. While it may happen, once in every 150 to 200 visits is pretty rare. I understand it's more of a security blanket issue. Guys don't want to waste their hard earned cash and the more info the better.

Kauai Guy's a steady contributor, so I hope someone can fill in the pieces for him.

Peace,
AT2

AsiaTraveler2
06-04-07, 08:04
I hit China Spa tonight and asked mama if there was anyone new. She said there was a local girl, but she was a no-show. Mama did not look too pleased when she said that. I'm assuming she was referring to Yumi. I then asked for Chanel, and she says she quit! Damn .. strike two! I decided to cut my losses and told mama, maybe some other day.

There were only two girls working, she said a Korean girl and a Chinese girl. Both older girls, which I'm assuming meant 30-40's. Sunday nights are very slim pickings.

I'm hoping to get in one more tune up session, before I hit Bangkok. Not meant to be tonight.

AT2

Slypher
06-04-07, 16:05
Bbfscip?

That sucks man.

She was my fave until that info. Time for me to stay away.She never goes BB on me so I figure it'd be safe.

Maybe just stay away from her on nights Moriwake goes.

Or maybe he's just trying to scare everyone else away from her, so he can have her to himself.

Sdrom
06-04-07, 20:18
Bbfscip?

That sucks man.

She was my fave until that info. Time for me to stay away.BBFSCIP?

I couldn't find it in the abbreviation list.

Hnl Waikiki
06-04-07, 20:38
Cruised by all my usual haunts to see what was available. Stopped by Pine Tree, eight girls in lobby. One tall, thin girl with glasses caught my attention. Anyone have an idea what her name is? Went to Ace, only Tomato and one other girl working. Started on the right side of 350 Ward. First place, two girls not my type. Golden Queen in center, three girls, one was okay. Last place was Pink on left side, four girls. Saw one girl briefly, mama said her name is Hannah. Anyone seen her? How was her service? Thanks for any info.Been to see Hannah a while ago, or at least that's what I think she said. Anyhow, good service, all inclusive. Her tits a little hard though, as though she just got them done. Sorry, new, don't know all the slang yet.

JasonNakamura
06-05-07, 00:29
Do you know of anywhere that does french massages?

Are these tantra sessions worth it?

http://eros-hawaii.com/sections/hawaii_tantra.htm

CheapCharlie
06-05-07, 01:35
BBFSCIP?

I couldn't find it in the abbreviation list.Bare back full service completion in puss.

Thumperforq
06-05-07, 01:51
BBFSCIP?

I couldn't find it in the abbreviation list.BB = Bare back
FS = Full service
CIP = Cum in pussy

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #4990
06-05-07, 03:25

http://eros-hawaii.com/sections/hawaii_tantra.htm

What ever you do, avoid Krystal. She is old and shows it. Most tantra sessions are just massage with release. No FS.

JasonNakamura
06-05-07, 03:48
What ever you do, avoid Krystal. She is old and shows it. Most tantra sessions are just massage with release. No FS.Do you have any recommendations?

SinisterSex
06-05-07, 04:37
What ever you do, avoid Krystal. She is old and shows it. Most tantra sessions are just massage with release. No FS.Not worth the $250. You can see Jean for a good massage and release. I don't know how she came up with $250.

Genji88
06-05-07, 04:55
And there's a good reason why it shouldn't be there:

Bare Back Full Service Cum In Pussy

BBFSCIP?

I couldn't find it in the abbreviation list.

Bronze Beast
06-05-07, 05:29
BBFSCIP?

I couldn't find it in the abbreviation list.BBFS Come In Punani

DownAndOut
06-05-07, 13:24

http://eros-hawaii.com/sections/hawaii_tantra.htmSorry for answering on Tantric in this forum, but since the question was asked. I saw Sareya on Maui. $$$. She ran a bath for me and I soak in the tub. She washes me from outside the tub and pays attention to the important areas. We go to the bedroom and are both naked and pleasure/massage each other. I didn't try for fs so I don't know if it was available. We did dfk and hj each other to release. She is very attentive and unrushed. And really made me feel like she was sincerely gfe, I think that's the tantric thing. Along the way she dishes out tantric philosophy. I found it a very pleasurable evening.

Dan Hawaii
06-05-07, 16:54
Bare back full service completion in puss.Bare back full service "CUM" in pussy. Hahaha.

Pmcarna
06-05-07, 22:36
I was curious if it was possible to have two girls service you at once. I called up one AMP and asked if it was possible to have two girls at once. Mama san said yes you can. So I was wondering if anyone has tried two girls before. And how much it would be for that? Has anyone here experienced to gurls yet?

Dragon419
06-06-07, 02:43
There have been reports by members getting serviced by two girls. Not very common and price may be 250 to 300 plus entrance fee. All depends how well you know the girl AND if she can find a willing partner. Its kind of funny to hear a girl that has sex with 5-6 differents guys each day tell you that they are not into "weird stuff" like a threesome. Hehe. There is a 4 Hands massage place in CC. Not sure of a 'happy ending" or totally legit.

In China, its a fairly common request. After all isn't it every man's fantasy? Actually after several of these sessions, I prefer one on one but I think every guy should try it at least once. Both girls will shower with you, lick you from toe to head (each taking one side of your body, flip you over and do the same again. BJ and FS with each in multiple positions with sessions easily lastling 90 to 120 minutes and costing. $80 to $100 US for girls rated L: 8, A: 8 and S: 8 minimum.

Alohashorts
06-06-07, 04:19
I was curious if it was possible to have two girls service you at once. I called up one AMP and asked if it was possible to have two girls at once. Mama san said yes you can. So I was wondering if anyone has tried two girls before. And how much it would be for that? Has anyone here experienced to gurls yet?Tried it, wouldn't do it again. The beer made me do it. One gave me a massage and HJ, while the other let me play with her tits and finger her ass. What actually happened was that I was stuck with one lady that was butt ugly. I asked her if she could call the other lady to service me. The first lady thought I actually wanted both of them. At least one was good looking. I figured, what the f*#k.

Bronze Beast
06-06-07, 05:40
I was curious if it was possible to have two girls service you at once. I called up one AMP and asked if it was possible to have two girls at once. Mama san said yes you can. So I was wondering if anyone has tried two girls before. And how much it would be for that? Has anyone here experienced to gurls yet?Two girls or more is definitely allowed and there is no discount. You pay the additional girls the same amount unless they are willing to accept a haggle. Yes, I have. Numerous times. It is much worth it one-on-one with one girl rather than two or more, especially if you are paying a donation for this group activity. If it's free, then what the heck.

Allbust
06-06-07, 10:07
Bbfscip?

That sucks man.

She was my fave until that info. Time for me to stay away.Anyone did any bbfscip lately besides Moriwake?

Lexusbmw
06-06-07, 11:09
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here, and after reading a lot of the forums, I thought I'd try Golden Massage.

I got there about midnite, and the mama told me that they were closed. She fired all of the girls at Golden.

Anyone have any idea why? I was looking forward to trying out You Mee or Mina.

Lexusbmw

Lost In Hawaii
06-06-07, 19:09
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here, and after reading a lot of the forums, I thought I'd try Golden Massage.

I got there about midnite, and the mama told me that they were closed. She fired all of the girls at Golden.

LexusbmwShe fired all the girls? Is that for real?

Lost In Hawaii
06-06-07, 19:16
Hey anyone knows of a good place for some nice ladies during the day?

I been to Golden and thought I try something new. Anyone knows how the ladies are at CS during the morning before 12pm?

Thanks all

Dan Hawaii
06-06-07, 22:02
Went to Golden the other day and saw Yumi. She is nice and gave good service. She is a bit old, around 49 or 50. OK massage.

L=5.5
A=9
S=8

Was half a $ for mama and $ for her.

Dan Hawaii
06-06-07, 22:06
Went to see Jean like a month ago. Nice lady, kind of old maybe 50+. No touching, but great massage w/happy ending and nice attitude. Paid $ for 1 hour.

Dan Hawaii
06-06-07, 22:09
I forgot to mention I got CBJ and hand job for $. She said $ and a half for FS.

Lost In Hawaii
06-07-07, 00:46
Hey guys,

LexusbmwOk it is true mama let them go I heard. I called you mee today and she said mama wanted her to stay but she felt bad for the others so she left too She also said mama said she can run the place by herself. I think it might have started from mama wanting to let go a new girl. Thats is the best I could understand from you mee. So if there is any ladies left not to sure but sounds like no one is left. Well hope this info help you all and guess we all have to be on the look out for where they went.

Kapalua
06-07-07, 08:09

On Wednesday night I called both of the telephone numbers for Golden Massage, and there was no answer. So I visited Golden Massage on my way home from work. The interior door was closed and locked, and the lights were out. A handwritten sign was on the wall, saying that the place was closed from June 6 to June 11 at 9 a.m. The sign did not provide an explanation of why Golden was closed.

If anyone knows where Yumi (You Me) and Mina are currently working, please post that information.

Kapalua
06-07-07, 08:24
At Tokyo Relaxation in Century Center, Erica is usually available during the daytime (and at night). Tokyo Relaxation also has a new Thai lady, named Bebe or Beebee, who I'm told is available in the afternoon (and at night). Haven't tried her yet, but I've seen her and she looks fairly attractive.

Chingo
06-07-07, 08:47
First checked out Cherry a couple of months ago after some favorable reports. Saw her a couple more times since and her service has gotten increasingly better and more GFE.

1st visit: She was a little wary after asking for her by name and not recognizing me. She was little older than I was expecting (late 30's?) but she's got a great smile and tight bod. I was running a little late on time, so everything was a bit rushed, but a decent session. L=8 A=7 S=7 .4/$.4

2nd: Went back about a month later. She recognized me so service was much more playful and relaxed. Good table shower with a decent massage. After the flip, a little BB ball and shaft licking. CBJ was energetic with lots of eye contact. Mish, DS and finished in CG. She really went for it CG when she knew I was enjoying it. L=8 A=8 S=8 .5/$.4 (mama was militant about getting the full .5)

3rd: She recognized me right away this time. Hope I don't run into her at the mall with the SO. :p Cherry was wearing a golden bikini and must have hit the beach because she was really tan. As soon as she entered the room, she was really into it, grabbing my ass, biting my ear. Table shower was great. Lots of attention to junior and probing downtown. She enjoyed seeing me squirm. Back in the room, I got a quick shoulder rub followed some BBBJ. Only a couple of minutes, but still a pleasant surprise. I thought she might give some rim action, but only used her fingers. Maybe next time. Apparently DATY is "next time" too. She got me worked up with her playful attitude and aggressiveness so I was hoping for a break in the action. Oh well. After some mish and energetic doggie... POP. Best session in a while. L=8 A=10 S=9 .5/$.4

I think I'll go back on more time to see just how far she'll go. Not quite as nasty as Yuri from SS (now @ Roppongi?), but still a great provider. Too bad Mama seems to be a total *****.

JasonNakamura
06-07-07, 09:12
I've been to Mikas, the talent is pretty good. Its about $1. 5 for FS. Nice waiting room. I would say overall its L: 7 A: 8

How does Tokyo compare?

Kaneohe33
06-07-07, 11:00
On Wednesday night I called both of the telephone numbers for Golden Massage, and there was no answer. So I visited Golden Massage on my way home from work. The interior door was closed and locked, and the lights were out. A handwritten sign was on the wall, saying that the place was closed from June 6 to June 11 at 9 a.m. The sign did not provide an explanation of why Golden was closed.

If anyone knows where Yumi (You Me) and Mina are currently working, please post that information.I was at Golden Massage on Tuesday. Saw Mina.

Tadhook
06-07-07, 12:36

I been to Golden and thought I try something new. Anyone knows how the ladies are at CS during the morning before 12pm?

Thanks all
All the AMPs claim to be open 24/7. Your pickings are much slimmer in the mornings (that's when they sleep) and early afternoons, but there's always someone there.

Lost In Hawaii
06-07-07, 12:48
At Tokyo Relaxation in Century Center, Erica is usually available during the daytime (and at night). Tokyo Relaxation also has a new Thai lady, named Bebe or Beebee, who I'm told is available in the afternoon (and at night). Haven't tried her yet, but I've seen her and she looks fairly attractive.The for the info Kapalua I will check it out soon.

Mahalo

Lost In Hawaii
06-07-07, 12:50
All the AMPs claim to be open 24/7. Your pickings are much slimmer in the mornings (that's when they sleep) and early afternoons, but there's always someone there.Thats a good point. I might have to make some time at nights for the better pickings then.

Mahalo much for the info Tadhook

HawaiiGuy2
06-07-07, 15:36
Hey guys,

I have not heard much about Junko in recent times. I know shes at Judy Massage. With her new MINI. No raves about her recently? Anyone pay her any visits? To me. Still one of the sweet providers. Aloha!

Member #3973
06-07-07, 19:45

I stopped by late Tuesday night and asked for Yumi.
Mama told me that everyone were busy. She told me to return about midnight for Yumi, or she could do the massage now.

I skipped out and went to see Junko at Judy's for a HR instead.

Sdrom
06-07-07, 22:50
Anyone did any bbfscip lately besides Moriwake?Once, a looooong time ago... at Evergreens (before it was Venus.)

Sdrom
06-07-07, 22:53
I was curious if it was possible to have two girls service you at once. I called up one AMP and asked if it was possible to have two girls at once. Mama san said yes you can. So I was wondering if anyone has tried two girls before. And how much it would be for that? Has anyone here experienced to gurls yet?Once. Massage and HJ. At TLC. Maybe I'll try again when I find another AMP to call 'home'.

Kauai Guy #1
06-08-07, 02:52
I think I'll go back on more time to see just how far she'll go. Not quite as nasty as Yuri from SS (now @ Roppongi?), but still a great provider. Too bad Mama seems to be a total *****.Yuri from SS now at Rappongi? Can anyone verify this info?

Kimchi
06-08-07, 16:40
Be careful if you visit Rainbow 7. From what I hear the Fed's are watching the place. I have heard that the owner (Choi, Yuri, Coco or whatever name she goes by) is wanted for making illegal green cards, driver license's and any other document needed for her girls or for profit. It is also rumored that she owes a lot of money from gambling debts here and in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, San Diego and a few other legal and illegal places. If you see her there is a reward out for her arrest, both by the INS, CAPD, ACPD, LVPD and numerous other places. Her assocaite is Ruby who is also on the run.

JasonNakamura
06-08-07, 20:25
Any recommendations to get FBSM?

Polynikes
06-09-07, 08:12

If anyone knows where Yumi (You Me) and Mina are currently working, please post that information.Aloha,

Mina is now working at Rappongi.

Asianlover4u
06-09-07, 12:36
Went to Olive House last week and it was ok, no hint of happy ending and the therapist a Japanese Lady in her 40's. Massage was ok, but I rather prefer Hiroko if there is no Happy Ending.

Asianlover4u
06-09-07, 12:38
Also tried Yoomi & Jade (Utopia Massage), again no happy ending. Therapist was a Korean Lady in the 40's. Massage was ok nothing special.

Kaneohe33
06-09-07, 13:13
Be careful if you visit Rainbow 7. From what I hear the Fed's are watching the place. I have heard that the owner (Choi, Yuri, Coco or whatever name she goes by) is wanted for making illegal green cards, driver license's and any other document needed for her girls or for profit. It is also rumored that she owes a lot of money from gambling debts here and in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, San Diego and a few other legal and illegal places. If you see her there is a reward out for her arrest, both by the INS, CAPD, ACPD, LVPD and numerous other places. Her assocaite is Ruby who is also on the run.This wouldn't happen to be the same Ruby who worked at the Old VIP and some other place on Ward. Can't remember the name.

Kapalua
06-09-07, 17:21
Aloha,

Mina is now working at Rappongi.
Polynikes, thanks for the info. :)

(If anyone knows where Yumi / You Me from Golden Massage is now working, that info would also be appreciated.)

Kapalua
06-09-07, 17:34
Mama told me that everyone were busy. She told me to return about midnight for Yumi, or she could do the massage now.
That's interesting to know. I was attracted to the Golden Massage mama (even though many guys wouldn't be), but I had previously been told that she didn't take customers. If I see her again (at Golden if it re-opens or at some other place), maybe I will give her a try. Variety is the spice of life. :D

Hypo Luxa
06-09-07, 21:48
That's interesting to know. I was attracted to the Golden Massage mama (even though many guys wouldn't be), but I had previously been told that she didn't take customers. If I see her again (at Golden if it re-opens or at some other place), maybe I will give her a try. Variety is the spice of life. :D
Sometiimes Mamas are horny too! Mama Jasmine at Tokyo is one of my favorite Mama/Providers. The Mama at Crystal Healing is said to be a hot one in the service dept, even though she doesn't look it.

Alohashorts
06-10-07, 00:14
Sometiimes Mamas are horny too! Mama Jasmine at Tokyo is one of my favorite Mama/Providers. The Mama at Crystal Healing is said to be a hot one in the service dept, even though she doesn't look it.Got serviced by her twice. Once because I was horny, and the second time because she twisted my arm to share her company. OK..both times I was horny. Anyway, you are right that she is not the best looking provider, but she is game for just about anything. I never went back to her, even though she promised anal on my next visit. Talk about a hook line. She does what ever you want her to do. She's pretty flexible for her age I must say.

Kapalua
06-10-07, 07:08
The Mama at Crystal Healing is said to be a hot one in the service dept, even though she doesn't look it.
Yes, I would recommend her for guys (like me) who sometimes like a mature and pleasantly plump woman. Not only does she provide good service, but in my opinion she also has a very nice personality. If I was less experienced, I might actually believe that some of her compliments were true. ;)

Kapalua
06-10-07, 20:09
Honolulu Charles informed me that Golden Massage had re-opened, and last night I confirmed that Golden Massage was operating again. However, Yumi (You Me) and Mina are gone.

Sdrom
06-10-07, 23:57
Yeah, I know alot has written this place off because of no Happy Endings, but seriously. Has anyone tried this place and Lisa and gotten a better massage elsewhere?

I don't mind the no happy endings, but I do like the massages Lisa gives.

Sdrom
06-11-07, 00:39
Had an. Well I would say awful, experience at Gingers. I usually give a place 3 tries before writing it off my list. However, with this resource: p, I might be able to decide faster.

Basically, the provider I had was more concerned about the money I would be carrying/paying her than anything else. Unfortunatly, I didn't get her name, she's asian, tall, brown hair with blonde highlights. She has some sorta Plant/Grape/Vine type tattoo on her right arm near the shoulder. Semi med accent.

In the end, Mama-san sent another girl (she called herself Sandra first then Sunny later, and she said the first girl's name was Candi. Candice. But since she changed her name, I can't be sure if it's true or not.)

But overall, my experience at Gingers wasn't pleasant.

I went in, no problem, then shown to my room. Mama-san asked if I've been here before, I say first time here, but I've been to other relaxation places (maybe that's my mistake. I normally play the newbie when going to a new place. *shrugs*.) I undress and the girl comes in and asks if I wanted a shower. I had just gotten a massage at Pink Orchid so a Shower wasn't necessary, but she insisted and I capitulated. Going into the shower room, I saw a shower table and thought "ok, this won't be too bad then. " and the girl then closes the door behind me. Leaving me alone in the shower room to shower myself [Red Flag #1: anyone know if Gingers does provide a shower service or is that extra? ] after my shower, I get into bed and when she comes back in. I request no massage, but a HJ only. Sure, she makes a beeline right to the goods. No warmup, no prelims, but then I guess she expects things to get hot and heavy at her touch.

I ask if she can get naked for that HJ. Her reply? "not necessary for a HJ" [Red Flag #2. I know it's not necessary, that's why I asked. ] I ask again, and her reply? "How much money you have. " [Red Flag #3: sorry, but I don't reveal how much I'm carrying and until now, I've never been asked that question. ] I reply with "why? How much is it for a naked HJ? " and her reply? "More is Better. " [Red Flag #4: usually, when I ask for the price of a specific service, I get a more specific response. Like naked HJ is $20 extra. I've asked for a Naked Massage and yes, I've expected to pay extra. But to get a non-specific, open ended quote like that? ] btw. After this experience. That phrase, "More is Better" is now on my list of things I really, REALLY don't want to hear from anyone.

So, after trying to find out how much it would cost for her to strip and give me a HJ, in which "More is Better" has been used repeatedly by her, I give her a price. Generous in my opinion for a HJ with extra (infact, it was more than I would pay for a normal BJ.) and her reply? Say it with me. "more is better" and she kept insisting that she has no "price list" yet my price wasn't enough. (I knew this because she sat there, fully clothed, pumping away.) [which is Red Flag #5: how can someone argue that they have no "price sheet" yet imply the stated price isn't enough? ] [and RED FLAG #6: she kept arguing that "other customers sometimes don't have enough so I have to state how much I have. Yet she won't state how much for extra. "]

So I terminated the service. And was leaving. Mama-san obviously didn't want to see a customer leave so after much discussion, she sent in Sandra/Sunny.

Very nice girl but in a bad situation. I was no longer in the mood and her work was really cut out for her. But to Sandra/Sunny's credit, it was moderately enjoyable (remember my mood. This is NOT a critique on Sandra/Sunny's skills. Then again, since she got me almost to the point I was when I first entered. It could be a critique on her skills. ) Now, HOPING that the girls keep 100% of the tip, I paid for FS with GENEROUS tip even tho I only got a HJ with extras. Extras that SHE did tell me how much would be. Which was far less than what I really paid (read. $$ not including the house.) for several reasons. 1) Sandra/Sunny was at a great disadvantage, yet she made me forget about the 'odda chick' for that one hour. 2) to show the 'odda chick' that while "more is better" she got nuthing while her replacement got more. Which for me, was definately better. ; ) 3) I normally tip MORE than any agreed price. It's a habit for me.

YMMV indeed. It may be a loong while before I'm back at Gingers. Guess I'll stick to my Newbie act when visiting a new place. Oh, and the count is 6 red flags. Would be alot more if I counted each time she used that phrase.

Member #4990
06-11-07, 06:03
Do you have any recommendations?

Not yet.

Has anyone tried Allura Luna? She looks hot for her age.

http://www.alluraluna.com/

Bronze Beast
06-11-07, 06:23
Had an. Well I would say awful, experience at Gingers. I usually give a place 3 tries before writing it off my list. However, with this resource: p, I might be able to decide faster...Sorry to hear about your awful experience. You're entitled to do what you wish and there is reason this forum is available. It would be recommended to avoid identifying yourself as a noob even if you are to ensure that you somewhat get better service without a doubt. YMMV depending on attitude and comfort level of the provider and mamasan. Providers will hardly reveal their real names and it is common for them to forget what name they just used even on the same night. LE has been cracking down more often so the girls will over use the musical chairs of names. Anyway for what it is worth, my experience with the two girls you described were far better and probably because I am a regular monger at this and other places. Hang in there and consider this TOFTT for those that have not been to this place. YMMV as usual.

Captin Crunch
06-11-07, 12:12
Honolulu Charles informed me that Golden Massage had re-opened, and last night I confirmed that Golden Massage was operating again. However, Yumi (You Me) and Mina are gone.Just passed by Golden and noticed that the sign was gone, so I walked upstairs and the doors were closed. I guess that they are closed for business.

VipHawaii
06-11-07, 14:04
Honolulu Charles informed me that Golden Massage had re-opened, and last night I confirmed that Golden Massage was operating again. However, Yumi (You Me) and Mina are gone.A better question is why did mamasan get rid of Mina and Yumi, their biggest cash cows?

Kapalua
06-11-07, 15:31
Has anyone tried Allura Luna? She looks hot for her age.

http://www.alluraluna.com/
Most guys probably won't be trying her if she charges the rates posted on her website: $500 for one hour, $900 for two hours, $1200 for three hours, $1500 for four hours, and $2000 for six hours. :eek:

Hinode
06-11-07, 17:16
Sdrom,

After reading your report, I thought back to the time I went to Rose Marie. I then went and re-read my post about RM, and how awful my experience was there as well. The most stinkest attitude will supercede any service or looks.

Its all about CUSTOMER SERVICE. All the brothers arent thinking about Candy or Sunny, we only see Ginger's now. 1 brother tells 10. Those 10 tell 10 other brothers. You get the picture. It makes for bad business.

Personally I woulda took my money elsewhere and said fuck that shit. But you seem cool enough to let it slide, and accepted that maybe it was a junk session you had. Ask for another girl next time, or go elsewhere. Many places out there. But thanks, Ginger's is one place I WON'T be going to try.

Thanks for TOFTT, Sdrom.

Honolulu Chas
06-11-07, 17:23
Yeah, I know alot has written this place off because of no Happy Endings, but seriously. Has anyone tried this place and Lisa and gotten a better massage elsewhere?

I don't mind the no happy endings, but I do like the massages Lisa gives.

I'll second that. I also think it's a good idea to patronize a places such as this, because she does go to the trouble to create a clean, pleasant atmosphere.

Hinode
06-11-07, 17:26
A better question is why did mamasan get rid of Mina and Yumi, their biggest cash cows?

**This post is outdated, but thanks to Polynikes he let the cat out of the bag. Dang! I wanted to be selfish with Mina! MUHAHAHA.

Answer: I know the answer. (Now.) I had a very satisfying (yet guilty) experience with my Mina at Roppongi. I called her up (her cell) and she told me come down.

There is a rumor (not a bad one) about Yumi's whereabouts.

PM me for more 411, brothers, if thou art interested.

Hinode :cool:

First Try
06-11-07, 17:51
This too funny, girls move around so much you need a lineup card to keep the MPs straight. I know the girls change their names to confuse LE and sometimes customers they don't want to see again. If someone could post under CURRENT threads the current lineups with looks as the key identifier. I lack the menu my fellow mongers have sampled.

Hilo Boy
06-11-07, 18:00
Will anyone listed in this forum do a full nude or topless massage?

DownAndOut
06-11-07, 19:03
Yes, I would recommend her for guys (like me) who sometimes like a mature and pleasantly plump woman. Not only does she provide good service, but in my opinion she also has a very nice personality. If I was less experienced, I might actually believe that some of her compliments were true. ;)That's my style too. Jun (she told me she was the boss) gives really good service. One time, I was with someone else because Jun was out. When she returned, she made the effort to come in the room and fool around a little, but then left me to the younger girl. I appreciated that she made the effort to come in the room. She said she wanted to marry me, which inflated my ego.

Kapalua
06-11-07, 20:55
Ruby / Kim at Ohana has sometimes done so in the past (both topless and nude), but her willingness to do so probably depended upon how well she knew the customer.

Sdrom
06-11-07, 21:44
It would be recommended to avoid identifying yourself as a noob even if you are to ensure that you somewhat get better service without a doubt. most of my 'bad' experiences at 1st time AMP places tend to be when I play Newbie. sure they're careful and I'm playing it careful. but in a way, the verbal dance that happens is also quite fun. also, to my experience, the providers tend to try better while staying 'safe'. and return visits have a better chance of getting better. :)

YMMV depending on attitude and comfort level of the provider and mamasan. Providers will hardly reveal their real names and it is common for them to forget what name they just used even on the same night. LE has been cracking down more often so the girls will over use the musical chairs of names. Anyway for what it is worth, my experience with the two girls you described were far better and probably because I am a regular monger at this and other places. Hang in there and consider this TOFTT for those that have not been to this place. YMMV as usual.So what name does the tattooed one go by?

Actually, don't answer that. I would rather remember the ones I do like. ;)

Sdrom
06-11-07, 21:58
Personally I woulda took my money elsewhere and said fuck that shit. But you seem cool enough to let it slide, and accepted that maybe it was a junk session you had. Ask for another girl next time, or go elsewhere. Many places out there. But thanks, Ginger's is one place I WON'T be going to try.I tend to do a 3 strikes kinds deal. After all, I try to factor out things like "bad day/mood", flukes, and/or anything else that would make the provider. Less than friendly.

The only place that I forwent (is there such a word? *shrug*) my three strikes rule is Top Floor (another place where I also didn't do the 'pretend to be new' to such places. I wonder if it's a trend? )

For me, the provider has to have fun also. Even if she fakes it, as long as she makes the attempt to be friendly and personable I'll give it a plus. Heck, the service doesn't have to come into play, I've had sessions where nothing happened. Once, I had so much fun just talking to the provider that both of us actually forgot the time: D. (we were talking about her college courses and it moved on to her BF problems. If the Provider is so comfortable that she's asking me advice about her BF problems. LOL! ) and I count that as a good session.

Tho I did have one where the provider was soo scared. I mean she must've just had her first arrest or something. She was practically crying. So we just lay there and talked. No service, not even a rubdown. The Mamasan probably overheard something because as I left, she corralled me into another room where she had another provider service me for free. I wonder if that girl is still around? . *shrugs*

Sdrom
06-11-07, 22:00
Will anyone listed in this forum do a full nude or topless massage?Got one. Ok, more than one. From Penny at Paradise Spa. But as Kapalua says, it's best to go there regularly for a while first before asking.

Hmmm Ruby/Kim at Ohana. Maybe I should check them out.

See if they pass my test.

Kapalua
06-12-07, 00:59
Hmmm Ruby/Kim at Ohana. Maybe I should check them out.

See if they pass my test.
Just to clarify -- my message was referring to one woman who has been known by both of those names. :)

Hinode
06-12-07, 01:12
(we were talking about her college courses and it moved on to her BF problems. If the Provider is so comfortable that she's asking me advice about her BF problems. LOL! ) and I count that as a good session.

Heh, maybe she shoulda been the one paying YOU then! LOL!

Kapalua
06-12-07, 01:20
She said she wanted to marry me, which inflated my ego.
That's interesting, because she also said she would like to marry me. Wonder how many customers she wants to marry! When she told me that I'm handsome (I'm not), I knew it was just flattery. However, she's a fun person and it's enjoyable to talk with her (as long as I don't take it seriously).

Hinode
06-12-07, 02:20
Brothers,

I just want to give a big MAHALO to all the brothers who posted about Jean. There are many, many, many reports about her. Each and every one of you are 100% correct about her, to the tee.

I feel light-headed typing this, like a euphoric sensation all over my body. She is TOP NOTCH and all that too. (Remember my fetish for mature women?)

$ for 2 HOURS. Full body massage, neck & back cracks included. (yikes!) No happy ending even though she WANTED TO, INITIATED, and DID, but I was so nervous AND ashamed AND embarrased of having such a professional, personable, friendly first-ever-legit therapist work on me, I couldnt finish!!!

She said, "You are a good-looking man".. as she put her finger up my ass! 1 hand on the stick, other in the outhole, I was in Heaven. Asked her if I could touch her, she said yes, proceeded to fondle her breasts, and her inner thighs as she stroked away. Smiling, she said, "are you going to be my regular customer from now on?"

The answer is simple. OF COURSE!

***Of course I wanted to finish but I couldnt- I felt like it was TABOO to shoot it on her hands or whatever, it just didnt feel right. She is SO NICE! Im sure the next time I go I'll feel more comfortable with her. Cant wait to explode at the end next time.***

Thanks so much brothers..

Hinode <3 Jean :o AKA Heaven on Earth~

Tsboy69
06-12-07, 03:02

Eh Hilo,

We hardly know each other. Just joke.

Dragon419
06-12-07, 04:57
I saw a for lease or for rent sign up in front of Paradise.

Has anyone heard whether they are moving?

Hinode
06-12-07, 07:56
Eh Hilo,

We hardly know each other. Just joke.

Topless or nude

Original post by Hilo Boy

LOL @ Tsboy69!!!

John Ross
06-12-07, 08:02
Brothers,

I just want to give a big MAHALO to all the brothers who posted about Jean. There are many, many, many reports about her. Each and every one of you are 100% correct about her, to the tee.

I feel light-headed typing this, like a euphoric sensation all over my body. She is TOP NOTCH and all that too. (Remember my fetish for mature women?)

$ for 2 HOURS. Full body massage, neck & back cracks included. (yikes!) No happy ending even though she WANTED TO, INITIATED, and DID, but I was so nervous AND ashamed AND embarrased of having such a professional, personable, friendly first-ever-legit therapist work on me, I couldnt finish!!!

She said, "You are a good-looking man".. as she put her finger up my ass! 1 hand on the stick, other in the outhole, I was in Heaven. Asked her if I could touch her, she said yes, proceeded to fondle her breasts, and her inner thighs as she stroked away. Smiling, she said, "are you going to be my regular customer from now on?"

The answer is simple. OF COURSE!

***Of course I wanted to finish but I couldnt- I felt like it was TABOO to shoot it on her hands or whatever, it just didnt feel right. She is SO NICE! Im sure the next time I go I'll feel more comfortable with her. Cant wait to explode at the end next time.***

Thanks so much brothers..

Hinode <3 Jean :o AKA Heaven on Earth~

Hinode,

Did you fondle Jeans breasts through her clothes or bare? She has some really nice breasts with perfectly round areolas.

JR

Hinode
06-12-07, 08:18
Hinode,

Did you fondle Jeans breasts through her clothes or bare? She has some really nice breasts with perfectly round areolas.

JR

Big John, It was through her clothes, sir. My body is _STILL_ in a relaxed state!

Now my mind drifts to the East, dreaming of Thailand in November, waiting to hear stories from AT2..

I <3 Jean. :D

Hinode

P.S. I hope by me posting my "touching" of Jean that it _WILL NOT_ open any flood gates to say its "OK" for everyone to do that.. Reading previous reports, I think it was Hawaii Joe who said that she didnt like that. It just happened. I will apologize to her next time I see her. I dont know why I did that. I feel bad. I dont know. YMMV. I just think she is the most nicest person!!! It was a truly enjoyable experience.

First Try
06-12-07, 13:50
This past Sunday I had the oppoturnity to drive down Beretania [ I normally avoid it]. I saw that 1930 had a "for lease" or "for sale" sign in front of it. Does that mean it will close soon? I pretty sure it was in front of that house. Hard to look side eye when the family is in the car and there is uku traffic all around.
Kapalua is usually on top of these scenarios.

Sdrom
06-12-07, 15:28
This past Sunday I had the oppoturnity to drive down Beretania [ I normally avoid it]. I saw that 1930 had a "for lease" or "for sale" sign in front of it. Does that mean it will close soon? I pretty sure it was in front of that house. Hard to look side eye when the family is in the car and there is uku traffic all around.
Kapalua is usually on top of these scenarios.I've seen that sign from time to time at that place, while they're open.

Oh and edit for post #1365, I meant to say [quote=sdrom]most of my 'bad' experiences at 1st time AMP places tend to be when I DON'T play Newbie.[/sdrom]

Sdrom
06-12-07, 15:35
Just to clarify -- my message was referring to one woman who has been known by both of those names. :)Oh. Thnxs. And by 'They' I meant Ohana's.

And my 'test' is a f'ed up muscle in my leg. Of all the massage therapists I've been to, only one didn't trigger a cramp reaction in that muscle. Also she reconized the problem without me mentioning it.

"you having some problems with this leg? " after her rubbing the leg for a while.

Why I give HIGH kudos to Pink Orchid and Lisa!

Lost In Hawaii
06-12-07, 15:57
Kapalua is usually on top of these scenarios.I heard that the owner is trying to lease the place out I guess she/he wants out of the business. So when owner find someone to lease it then they will close unless another massage place opens there.

Ten Batsu
06-12-07, 16:56

Has anyone heard whether they are moving?

Was wondering the same thing. For sale sign but the trade-mark "OPEN" sign is still turned on.

JasonNakamura
06-12-07, 17:14
Big John, It was through her clothes, sir. My body is _STILL_ in a relaxed state!

Now my mind drifts to the East, dreaming of Thailand in November, waiting to hear stories from AT2..

Hinode

P.S. I hope by me posting my "touching" of Jean that it _WILL NOT_ open any flood gates to say its "OK" for everyone to do that.. Reading previous reports, I think it was Hawaii Joe who said that she didnt like that. It just happened. I will apologize to her next time I see her. I dont know why I did that. I feel bad. I dont know. YMMV. I just think she is the most nicest person!!! It was a truly enjoyable experience.Where is Jean?

Sdrom
06-12-07, 19:25
[snipped]
Where abouts does she operate from?

I might give her a try.

DownAndOut
06-12-07, 19:27

Hinode

P.S. I hope by me posting my "touching" of Jean that it _WILL NOT_ open any flood gates to say its "OK" for everyone to do that.. Reading previous reports, I think it was Hawaii Joe who said that she didnt like that. It just happened. I will apologize to her next time I see her. I dont know why I did that. I feel bad. I dont know. YMMV. I just think she is the most nicest person!!! It was a truly enjoyable experience.You're lucky Hinode, because you're good looking; not like me, old and overweight. Right on for you.

Hinode
06-13-07, 06:00
You're lucky Hinode, because you're good looking; not like me, old and overweight. Right on for you.

Down and out, thanks for the compliment, however;

Right now I am drunk, and proud of myself, because I am at home, obviously, typing this: (altho I might change my mind and go to ROPPONGI!!!)

So you might say, well if you "all dat" then how come you aint hitched/married/GF/engaged/whatevahs?

I dunno bu. You tell me. Find me the single Japanese/Chinese/Korean/local/FOB normal/provider/no kids/no bf/no husband/late 20's/30s/early 40s.

HAH? Still dont understand? Iz why I monger, brother(S)! dis is what i love about all my brothers, esp those who PM me:

The only BROTHER (im willing to bet money on this) who is stuck between a rock and a hard place is Ball N Chain 808. (In other words, he is about my age.) He feels me. (Dont bet me either, you'll lose.) Everybody else, is an O.G. and I got MAD RESPECT and PROPS for the O.G.s, the down and outs, the john ross, the hypo luxa, poi dog, at2, myren, ten batsu, jack meoff, all those who are 40+ and everybody else who I never (forgot) mentioned who made this site a blessing for me in my single life.

Ever saw the movie COLORS? It came out in 1988. Pac Man's partner says, no, lets go down the hill, and fuck um all. (Bull fuckin the cows.) HAHAHAHA.

I can see all the O.G.'s laughing now. I want to be an O.G. Im a little OG, for those who dont understand what Im writing, understand this:

Say what you want, and express what you feel, because:
"Those who mind, dont matter, and those who matter, dont mind."

Sorry braddahs. for all the NEW school playahs, ...heh, you gotz lots to learn. (Jason Naks, Domichow, etc.) Im the M.B.P. (Most Ballinist Playah). MUHAHAHA.

Hinode
06-13-07, 06:10
Quite frankly, I'm JEALOUS of the older mongers. I'm trying my best to write this prim and proper, for even those in 50+ might understand my crude language:

The "baby boomers" are the established ones with the house, wife, kids, car(s), good job, retirement on the horizon, thats what I want.

Yeah. I'm 100% jealous. Like I said, I got MAD respect for the O.G.'s they got LOTS to teach. And I know this, because many of them have PM'ed me with valuable 411 to me. (next gen? LOL.)

Anyways, Im typing (more than lifting my 12oz) and sobering because now Im thinking horny thoughs..damn me..what happened to "take it easy".."slow down"..Im an addict now.."its a double edged sword!!".."catch 22!!"

Damn those O.G.'s. ;)

Wannabe O.G. Hinode ;)

Hinode
06-13-07, 06:12
Ok, fak dis.

All this talk about O.G's, and AT2 having his dick fall off in Thailand, Im going OUT. Yup.

As soon as I finish this beer. Where am I gonna go? IDK. Throw the dart at the dartboard!

..You can be sure Ill report after this. HAHAHA.

Hinode,
Generation X

Hypo Luxa
06-13-07, 08:24
LMAO Hinode! Hey, do yourself a favor, and for us O.G.s... Call yourself a cab, OK? Don't drive drunk, monger safe!

Oh, and just wait 'til you're an O.G. It won't be so cool then. (Wishing I was mid-20s again.)

Kapalua
06-14-07, 03:13
Just passed by Golden and noticed that the sign was gone, so I walked upstairs and the doors were closed. I guess that they are closed for business.
Golden Massage was open tonight. The mama said that only one lady was working, but that more would be coming this week and/or next week.

Bronze Beast
06-14-07, 04:27
Kapalua is usually on top of these scenarios.Penny, the current tenant and licensed massage therapist does not own that property. However, the actual owner does desire to lease the property for something other than Paradise Spa. Penny had stated that she wants out of the business anyway because we keep posting her name with comments that disturbs her in this forum and others. Somewhat of a contradiction on her part since most of what is posted is true after knowing and talking with her often which she does admit. Her regulars apparently are the ones posting information everywhere whether true or false. I suppose the forums can be looked upon as an effective alternative to the Better Business Bureau. Might as well since mongers do invest quite a big sum of cash often for suspect service.

Aaron Colt
06-14-07, 05:02
That's interesting, because she also said she would like to marry me. Wonder how many customers she wants to marry! When she told me that I'm handsome (I'm not), I knew it was just flattery. However, she's a fun person and it's enjoyable to talk with her (as long as I don't take it seriously).If she throws out the line enough times somebody is likely to bite. Can't blame her. Its her ticket out of this line of business.

BallnChain808
06-14-07, 05:17
The only BROTHER (im willing to bet money on this) who is stuck between a rock and a hard place is Ball N Chain 808. (In other words, he is about my age.) He feels me. (Dont bet me either, you'll lose.) Everybody else, is an O.G. and I got MAD RESPECT and PROPS for the O.G.s, the down and outs, the john ross, the hypo luxa, poi dog, at2, myren, ten batsu, jack meoff, all those who are 40+ and everybody else who I never (forgot) mentioned who made this site a blessing for me in my single life.Wow. Never bet against Hinode. How you know I'm your age? Too funny.

Unlike you my friend I am chained up. Do I wish I wasn't? Hell no. It's all good with the ol' lady.

Eh, true that about the O. G's. Can't say enough about the tons of advice and 'round-the-campfire stories from you guys.

Hinode, we be. G. Bruddah! (no, not band geeks) Stay safe on the roads and keep up the hilarious posts!

Hinode
06-14-07, 07:57
I went out after drinking and posting last night. I read my private messages again before going out, and randomly picked a new place I've never been to. Best Massage it was, at Puck's Alley.

Had Connie (random), mama didnt give me change. .10.

This is what I meant by the O.G.'s:

Sometimes I guess the way I look, maybe first timers think Im LE. Somewhat rushed, I was about ready to lose my temper because she lost hers. Miscommunication. CFS, Cowgirl, Mish, She stopped and walked out. Thinking the session was over, I started putting on my clothes all pissed off.

She came back in, and told me lie back down. Finished with HJ, for a measly .60. (plus my .10. that never came back). I told her, "you know, I heard you had a good reputation. A friend told me you have excellent customer service skills. Im glad you came back in and finished instead of rushing me out the door."

She looked shocked when I said that, and said well next time it'll be better.

L: 5
A: 5
S: 6

Will NOT repeat. YMMV. I'll give her this much. At least she came back. Hence, my "generous" report.

Disgruntled Hinode

Aaron Colt
06-14-07, 13:27
I went out after drinking and posting last night. I read my private messages again before going out, and randomly picked a new place I've never been to. Best Massage it was, at Puck's Alley.

Sometimes I guess the way I look, maybe first timers think Im LE. Somewhat rushed, I was about ready to lose my temper because she lost hers. Miscommunication. CFS, Cowgirl, Mish, She stopped and walked out. Thinking the session was over, I started putting on my clothes all pissed off.

She came back in, and told me lie back down. Finished with HJ, for a measly .60. (plus my .10. that never came back). I told her, "you know, I heard you had a good reputation. A friend told me you have excellent customer service skills. Im glad you came back in and finished instead of rushing me out the door."

Will NOT repeat. YMMV. I'll give her this much. At least she came back. Hence, my "generous" report.

Disgruntled HinodeRed flag, didnt give you change back, should have left.

Sdrom
06-14-07, 15:29
Penny, the current tenant and licensed massage therapist does not own that property. However, the actual owner does desire to lease the property for something other than Paradise Spa. Penny had stated that she wants out of the business anyway because we keep posting her name with comments that disturbs her in this forum and others. Somewhat of a contradiction on her part since most of what is posted is true after knowing and talking with her often which she does admit. Her regulars apparently are the ones posting information everywhere whether true or false. I suppose the forums can be looked upon as an effective alternative to the Better Business Bureau. Might as well since mongers do invest quite a big sum of cash often for suspect service.That's surprising to me.

Of course, I didn't and haven't seen that much here about Penny (not going to search for them if the comments here "disturbs her. "

I used to go there regularly, and I found her massages to be good to excellent. But after a while, those petered down to fair. Good.

Sdrom
06-14-07, 15:32

Disgruntled HinodeHad her too for my first time at Best.

I wasn't rushed (but I did end up paying extra for 1/2 hour more.) Massage was so-so. but she was friendly to me. and yes, she gave me the impression that she was a clock watcher.

Kapalua
06-14-07, 17:06
Red flag, didnt give you change back, should have left.
Personally, I don't start any massage activity or sexual activity until I've received correct change. If the mama or the provider says that I can get the change "later," I politely insist that I receive the change "now."

Also, when I hand over currency that requires change, I clearly state the amount of the change I'm expecting to receive (to avoid any possibility of a "misunderstanding").

Hypo Luxa
06-14-07, 17:22
Personally, I don't start any massage activity or sexual activity until I've received correct change. If the mama or the provider says that I can get the change "later," I politely insist that I receive the change "now."

Also, when I hand over currency that requires change, I clearly state the amount of the change I'm expecting to receive (to avoid any possibility of a "misunderstanding").
Or when you pay the girl, give her .1 short and tell her that Mama has the rest of her money.

Kapalua
06-14-07, 17:29
If she throws out the line enough times somebody is likely to bite. Can't blame her. Its her ticket out of this line of business.
Good point. In this particular situation, however, I'm not sure whether she really wants a husband or whether she's just using the comments about marriage to feed the ego of customers. If a customer was actually interested, maybe a way to test that would be to ask her out for some "free" dates and see if she accepts.

Travlernikd
06-14-07, 18:44
I've been going to various MP in Hon.(China Spa, VIP, PC Relax. just to name a few), but haven't found what I truly desire. Looking for an Asian that is a little older (say 35-45 yrs old, or looks this age) and with a matured booty, or her booty is thick. Suggestions appreciated.

Calmly86
06-14-07, 19:41
I've thought about trying this out, it seems to be $150 for massage and release, $300 for massage and full service and $400 for bisexual full service.

Has anyone else scheduled a session with them? If anf when I do I shall promptly post a report.

MAGNIFICENT 4 HANDS MASSAGE!

Reply to: serv-352182729@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-14, 9:41AM HST

A sensual man and woman provides a great full body massage for men, women, or couples!! All types of massage are available. We provide in calls and out calls 7 days a week for your convenience. Call 351-1354 for more details.

BallnChain808
06-15-07, 05:09
Wow. I musta been either wasted or tired last night (probably a little of both) but my post came out all whacked.

Hinode, I meant to say that we are "baby g's" compared to the "veteran" OG's. It's weird that what was written down came out all jacked up.

Anywho. Thanks for the update on Best Massage. I was gonna spock them out but nah nevermind 'den.

Rasta.

Eh, BTW, where is club asia located? Sorry I know, wrong thread.

John Ross
06-15-07, 05:27
I've been going to various MP in Hon.(China Spa, VIP, PC Relax. just to name a few), but haven't found what I truly desire. Looking for an Asian that is a little older (say 35-45 yrs old, or looks this age) and with a matured booty, or her booty is thick. Suggestions appreciated.
Most Asians don't have a booty. Not sure what happened to these two, but Lucky and Candy from the old Tengoku might fit the bill.

Lip Licker
06-15-07, 05:40
I've been going to various MP in Hon.(China Spa, VIP, PC Relax. just to name a few), but haven't found what I truly desire. Looking for an Asian that is a little older (say 35-45 yrs old, or looks this age) and with a matured booty, or her booty is thick. Suggestions appreciated.Is it just me or do these types of posts by NooBs irritate others who actually contribute to the forum? This guy has the nerve to state he has been to a lot of AMP's in Honolulu yet his first post is asking for info. The sad thing is that so many of these one-post members who ask questions that are answered multiple times in these forums because they are too lazy to RTFF.

I'm changing my prior opinion: I feel it would be a good idea for Jackson to start charging non-senior members a monthly fee to view the forum and to delete those who only post questions without ever contributing. I'm not sure of a good anonymous payment method other than something like a cashier's check in the snail-mail but I'd be willing to start paying just to weed out some of the lurkers.

On a side note, kudos to Hinode, a recent member who has both contributed valuable information as well as entertained with his posts. Keep up the good work brother.

Aaron Colt
06-15-07, 06:19
I've been going to various MP in Hon.(China Spa, VIP, PC Relax. just to name a few), but haven't found what I truly desire. Looking for an Asian that is a little older (say 35-45 yrs old, or looks this age) and with a matured booty, or her booty is thick. Suggestions appreciated.Funny you should inquire about such a female. I saw a couple at Smile Spa the other night. The three on Ward street had a couple and if my memory serves me correctly, the one off Young Street has a couple.

Good Luck

Slypher
06-15-07, 06:21
Is it just me or do these types of posts by NooBs irritate others who actually contribute to the forum? This guy has the nerve to state he has been to a lot of AMP's in Honolulu yet his first post is asking for info. The sad thing is that so many of these one-post idiots ask questions that are answered multiple times in these forums because they are too lazy to RTFF.

I'm changing my prior opinion: I feel it would be a good idea for Jackson to start charging non-senior members a monthly fee to view the forum and to delete those who only post questions without ever contributing. I'm not sure of a good anonymous payment method other than something like a cashier's check in the snail-mail but I'd be willing to start paying just to weed out some of the lurkers.

On a side note, kudos to Hinode, a recent member who has both contributed valuable information as well as entertained with his posts. Keep up the good work brother.I don't know if charging for membership would be a good idea, I mean, I don't think I'm a senior member, but I contribute what I can. What I'the prefer is if Jackson nominated a moderator for every state who could ban posters who are a real problem or chastise and educate those who just don't know any better.

On a side note, I got to see Toy at Pine Tree tonight. Still looking very sexy, and she did a few things that she doesn't normally do with me. I'm looking forward to seeing her again after she takes her vacation (I think she said she's leaving in a week or so).

10's across the board and YMMV as usual.

Oddly enough, Toy keeps offering to be my Girlfriend outside of the MPs. She jokes about getting married to me and really, I hope she's just joking and trying to boost my ego. She's sweet and all, but I think she and I don't have enough in common.

Travlernikd
06-15-07, 12:16
Is it just me or do these types of posts by NooBs irritate others who actually contribute to the forum? This guy has the nerve to state he has been to a lot of AMP's in Honolulu yet his first post is asking for info. The sad thing is that so many of these one-post idiots ask questions that are answered multiple times in these forums because they are too lazy to RTFF.

On a side note, kudos to Hinode, a recent member who has both contributed valuable information as well as entertained with his posts. Keep up the good work brother.Sorry, did not know I had to earn myself answers here. But I understand your point of view.

I've recently discovered this forum and yes I have been to the various MPs as previously mentioned, but not like last night or last week as commonly reported on these forums. So if I reported anything, it would be not be current.

Tadhook
06-15-07, 13:41
Wow. Never bet against Hinode. How you know I'm your age? Too funny.

Unlike you my friend I am chained up. Do I wish I wasn't? Hell no. It's all good with the ol' lady.

Eh, true that about the O. G's. Can't say enough about the tons of advice and 'round-the-campfire stories from you guys.

Hinode, we be. G. Bruddah! (no, not band geeks) Stay safe on the roads and keep up the hilarious posts!
For all O.G.s out there, there is a saying that goes, "the older the ram, the stiffer the horn!"

Kapalua
06-15-07, 13:44
Looking for an Asian that is a little older (say 35-45 yrs old, or looks this age) and with a matured booty, or her booty is thick. Suggestions appreciated.
A provider recently discussed in this forum, the mama at Crystal Healing (Jun), may fit your specifications. She is Asian (Korean), she seems to be in her forties, and she has an attractively "matured booty" (relatively big and full, but not flabby and sagging). Crystal Healing is located on the ground floor of the A.Y. Wong Building, 1507 South King Street.

Kapalua
06-15-07, 14:27
Or when you pay the girl, give her .1 short and tell her that Mama has the rest of her money.
For a combination of two reasons, I prefer to receive change at the start of the session, rather than telling a provider afterward that she should try to get the change from the mama as part of her tip. First, politely requiring that the change be promptly provided at the start of the session helps to indicate that a customer won't be putting up with any nonsense during the session. Second, I would rather avoid contributing to any potential disagreement between the provider and the mama about money, especially because most places I will be visiting more than once.

Hypo Luxa
06-15-07, 15:51
For a combination of two reasons, I prefer to receive change at the start of the session, rather than telling a provider afterward that she should try to get the change from the mama as part of her tip. First, politely requiring that the change be promptly provided at the start of the session helps to indicate that a customer won't be putting up with any nonsense during the session. Second, I would rather avoid contributing to any potential disagreement between the provider and the mama about money, especially because most places I will be visiting more than once.
Well, that's if you've asked for your change and they still haven't given it to you, which I've had happen before when the girl comes in and says, "after" or she forgets, etc.

Yes, best to clear it up before the service!

CheapCharlie
06-15-07, 17:49
Wow. I musta been either wasted or tired last night (probably a little of both) but my post came out all whacked.

Hinode, I meant to say that we are "baby g's" compared to the "veteran" OG's. It's weird that what was written down came out all jacked up.

Anywho. Thanks for the update on Best Massage. I was gonna spock them out but nah nevermind 'den.

Rasta.

Eh, BTW, where is club asia located? Sorry I know, wrong thread.Club Asia is no more,its now Sky Lounge. Its on Kapiolani across from Ala Moana.

Old Geezer II
06-15-07, 21:39
A provider recently discussed in this forum, the mama at Crystal Healing (Jun), may fit your specifications. She is Asian (Korean), she seems to be in her forties, and she has an attractively "matured booty" (relatively big and full, but not flabby and sagging). Crystal Healing is located on the ground floor of the A.Y. Wong Building, 1507 South King Street.Sorry to disappoint you, but the mama at Crystal Healing is in her 60's. I know that for a fact.

Slug Lips
06-15-07, 23:01
Went mongering in the OC, and let me tell you folks, you dont know how well you have it, until you dont. It took so much research and searching of old posts to figure out where an amp was. After getting there, got a really nice girl, but just wasnt the same. I didnt get a TS, I couldnt pick which one I wanted, they arent open all night, although it was a lot cheaper than home, but I would much rather have spent the extra for our girls back home.

Good luck mongering outside the islands folks, in all my experience it sucks.

Sdrom
06-15-07, 23:36
Is it just me or do these types of posts by NooBs irritate others who actually contribute to the forum? This guy has the nerve to state he has been to a lot of AMP's in Honolulu yet his first post is asking for info. The sad thing is that so many of these one-post members who ask questions that are answered multiple times in these forums because they are too lazy to RTFF.

On a side note, kudos to Hinode, a recent member who has both contributed valuable information as well as entertained with his posts. Keep up the good work brother.Now now. For alot of new people here, they may not feel comfortable posting their opinions because they are new.

Same with me. That's why my first couple of posts were questions and I didn't jump immediatly to reporting some of the places I visited. Give them time to get to know this place.

But I do have some questions on the format of this forum. Digging though 90+ pages to find and keep track of reports of various AMPs is rather. No extremely time consuming and exhausting. And it's rather discouraging to see replies like "dude, read the posts here" when they ask about one person at one AMP, in a thread covering dozens of AMP's and ten times that many providers.

So. I was wondering if a shift might be in order. Could we create threads dedicated to one particular AMP? Say a Thread for VIP, one for Ohana, One for Ace, etc. That way, if someone is interested in who to see at Ohana, they can check out a dedicated Ohana thread and not have to sift though Reports on other AMP's and possibly get lost as to who is where and maybe miss important news like that one particular AMP closed or moved or has a special going on.

Apologies if this doesn't belong here. But as a newbie to this forum, I felt I just had to ask.

Sdrom
06-15-07, 23:47
Sorry, did not know I had to earn myself answers here. But I understand your point of view.

I've recently discovered this forum and yes I have been to the various MPs as previously mentioned, but not like last night or last week as commonly reported on these forums. So if I reported anything, it would be not be current.So, were's your favorite AMP.

Mine used to be Sakura Hands on Ward. (closed now, but always rememberd with fond memories. :()

Aaron Colt
06-16-07, 01:58
Sorry, did not know I had to earn myself answers here. But I understand your point of view.

I've recently discovered this forum and yes I have been to the various MPs as previously mentioned, but not like last night or last week as commonly reported on these forums. So if I reported anything, it would be not be current.No need to apologize. How else will you know about current dynamics of this hobby if you don't ask questions. Things change pretty quickly in this hobby all the time. You'll get elementary replies from some but just ignore it and ask your questions. Somebody will provide you good information.

Good luck.

Slug Lips
06-16-07, 03:14

I've recently discovered this forum and yes I have been to the various MPs as previously mentioned, but not like last night or last week as commonly reported on these forums. So if I reported anything, it would be not be current.Our forum is way easier to find answers then others trust me. I felt like I had to be in CSI to figure out these cryptic messages to find sub par amps. There was an awesome google maps post in the thread.

Honolulu Chas
06-16-07, 03:29
Now now. For alot of new people here, they may not feel comfortable posting their opinions because they are new.

Same with me. That's why my first couple of posts were questions and I didn't jump immediatly to reporting some of the places I visited. Give them time to get to know this place.

But I do have some questions on the format of this forum. Digging though 90+ pages to find and keep track of reports of various AMPs is rather. No extremely time consuming and exhausting. And it's rather discouraging to see replies like "dude, read the posts here" when they ask about one person at one AMP, in a thread covering dozens of AMP's and ten times that many providers.

So. I was wondering if a shift might be in order. Could we create threads dedicated to one particular AMP? Say a Thread for VIP, one for Ohana, One for Ace, etc. That way, if someone is interested in who to see at Ohana, they can check out a dedicated Ohana thread and not have to sift though Reports on other AMP's and possibly get lost as to who is where and maybe miss important news like that one particular AMP closed or moved or has a special going on.

Apologies if this doesn't belong here. But as a newbie to this forum, I felt I just had to ask.

SDRom, I think you're absolutely correct. You may have noticed my thread (40+) which I felt would be useful, since it is a distinct (but possibly not widely appreciated) area.

AsiaTraveler2
06-16-07, 04:09
Ok, fak dis.

All this talk about O.G's, and AT2 having his dick fall off in Thailand, Im going OUT. Yup.

As soon as I finish this beer. Where am I gonna go? IDK. Throw the dart at the dartboard!

..You can be sure Ill report after this. HAHAHA.

Hinode,
Generation X

Hinode!

You young "hansum man!" At least that's what you will be hearing day and night in BKK! Shit, my dick is starting to fall off. It's been about a week, and I have been getting it 3-4 times a day. I'm hittin' the wall man! I got a week left. Gotta suck it up! I'm just taking a breather .. going to Poseidon (Soapie Massage w/massive fish bowl) in a few hours.

Damn! When you started talkin' about our ages, I started looking around for the hidden camera in my hotel room! My fuckin' O.G. ass might have been on BKK hidden camera DVD! LOL! Glad all of you guys are gettin' some action back home!

Horny O.G. signing off! LOL!

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
06-16-07, 04:22

Sdrom,

While that idea has merit, others like me, who like to see all the info in one place would find it anoying having to jump from thread to thread. I like getting all of the AMP info in one place, and then decide what places sounds cool. You can consolidate the info really easily using the search function at the top right of the web page.

Enter the key work .. e.g. Ohana, select "post as a thread" and select the city. You get a thread featuring all of the posts on Ohana. There are some flaws, but it generally works.

AT2

Travlernikd
06-16-07, 04:56
Mahalo for all the members so kind as to give me their feedback.

I have a report for you guys. Just came home from Ohana tonight and thanks to these forums tried Eva which someone suggested was older, korean, and had a nice rearend.

I guess a nice rearend is a subjective statement since my defintion is nice full and thick like a white or black girl. Eva was a standard petite asian, one that I could easily pick up on the street on my own. She had no curvy hips, and her booty was somewhat flat.

But you members may want to check her out cause she is a definite nympho and horny as heck! Well that was the case for me that is. She made me wait in the room for about 15 min. Which is rather long but as soon as she came in she jumped on me and started french kissing me as if I was a long time boyfriend. Keep in mind this was the first time I met her. She then pointed to the condom as if it was an option and started shoving my *** into her. It felt good but she was not my type, she had no feminine curves. So, I assumed she was a freak so I started fingering her ass and this did not satisfy me also. I turned her over in doggy, and tried to stick it in her vagina and/or ass, which she didn't mind since I'm not that big, but I remained gumby from the alcohol I've been consuming. That was the end. I just tipped her $ and I am still in pursuit of that mature asian with a thick booty that is also friendly like Eva. If this appeals to you guys, give Eva a try.

Hinode
06-16-07, 06:28
This is getting off topic of the MP reports, but as far as whats been written so far, this is my 2 cents;

There is a search button in the upper right hand corner on every screen. There is a rule about time/searches, but thats manini. My advice to you Sdrom, is to use it. Not about being lazy, IMHO. I had fun reading about any given provider, only to search more about her. "Tomato" was my very first search. In the MP thread, of course. Basic math, not rocket science..

The threads/forum thing is good, even though I wasnt too happy learning about Golden (from CompGuy35) he was the one who started this "URBAN MYTH" of a true, 100% full blooded Japanese woman working there. Which, by the way, is still a myth. MONGERS started posting ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE. Nobody's fault; everybody was doing what they thought was the right thing; I had a report at Golden. Hmm, what forum? Providers over 40+? AMPs? Massage Therapists? Maybe a more organized title heading might be better, or have Jackson delete titles that nobody posts in anymore?

As far as newbies are concerned: read my post regarding the O.G.'s.
Be polite. TOFTT, I know I said somethin dumb about not getting busted from LE, when I first started here, but what NOOB wouldnt be? Seriously, I had NEVER BEEN to an AMP before in my life. But the O.G.'s gave me the brutally honest truth about LE. And I sucked it up and went out there and spent my money and came back with accurate, detailed reports so everybody can benefit from them-- like how I benefitted from everybody else's reports before me.

Almost a year later, now look where my new hobby has gotten me. A drained wallet and banking account!!

Brok ass Hinode ;)

Bench Warmer
06-16-07, 06:32
Is it just me or do these types of posts by NooBs irritate others who actually contribute to the forum? This guy has the nerve to state he has been to a lot of AMP's in Honolulu yet his first post is asking for info. The sad thing is that so many of these one-post members who ask questions that are answered multiple times in these forums because they are too lazy to RTFF.

On a side note, kudos to Hinode, a recent member who has both contributed valuable information as well as entertained with his posts. Keep up the good work brother.I hear ya, but for me, I usually lurk here and post on the "other" forum. Mostly because I don't have posting restrictions there. When I post a message on the board, it goes up unedited and unreviewed so that it goes up right away. And I don't have to properly capitalize and punctuate, which speeds up my replies.

For example, this post is written at 12:32 am on Saturday, but it won't show up for a few hours at least.

And for some reason, my post counter had reset.

Bench Warmer
06-16-07, 06:37
This is getting off topic of the MP reports, but as far as whats been written so far, this is my 2 cents;

..."URBAN MYTH" of a true, 100% full blooded Japanese woman working there. Which, by the way, is still a myth. Ahhh, the Loch Ness of providers. I recently had an opportunity to see Yuki, an independent who advertised in CL and worked out of VG. She truely is a bobora girl. Too bad she went back to Japan.

So, I finally knocked that country off my list.

Sdrom
06-16-07, 13:24
Almost a year later, now look where my new hobby has gotten me. A drained wallet and banking account!!

Brok ass Hinode ;)Speaking as one who was visiting AMP's in the 90's.

Yeah, I'm broke too.

Asianlover4u
06-16-07, 14:28
Went to Fuji's Sauna recently and there seems to be all Vietnamese providers. I had Sasha (not good with remembering names) she a Viet with decent english. About 5'4" nice "c" cups, slightly chubby or shall I say skinny but not toned stomach, nice ass and pleasant face. There is no table shower, had to shower by my self. Her service was ok, not the best but she took her time, gave me the standard tickle massage, followed by some ball licking and cowgirl. Then flipped her to missionary, she is not shy about sticking my finger up her pussy (some girls won't let you do that). Then started to pound on her somemore and finished up in doggy.

I guess a lot of places are doing away with the table shower? I know that besides Fuji's, Top, Diva (the place right across Fuji's), Crystal Healing, and several other places that I cannot name right now does not give the table showers.

I feel if we don't get that service, they should drop the price of either the entrance fee or the tip.

Lkjhgf
06-16-07, 17:21
You went to school with her, and were also just serviced by her? What was that like? Must've been awkward, huh?

"Umm, hey, what are you doin' here?"

"Oh yeah, what are YOU doin' here?"

Kind of like Kelly Hu's situation on that sitcom she was in where she was a "relaxation therapist."

Did Yumi allow any extras? BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, anal? Thanks!Sorry guys, just back in town,no extra, about 25 to 28 good girl

BallnChain808
06-16-07, 17:44
First of all, sdrom you make some really good points. But I think the other brothers in here make good points too so. Eh, whatevers. The noobs will get their "experiences" and then hopefully share it. The OG's will. Well, always be OG's.

Okay next, I went to CS to see Yumi the other day. Very sweet girl, like someone you'the see anywhere on this island (Walmart, Longs, Foodland, Ala Moana, Pearlridge, etc). I showered by myself thinking she was shy since it was my first time with her (but later found out she thought I was LE. Funny! ). She gave me a nice soft massage (I can't take the grinding hard ones like from June at VIP) and proceeded to put the helmet on. I seriously felt like I was making out with one of my classmates or something, she just looked so familiar. Anyway, long story short, I was kinda nervous (embarassing) so she ended up just giving me a great HJ to finish. After that, we chatted for awhile about all kinds of stuff. I will definitely revisit. She is really sweet. And damn sexy too!

The reason my title for this post is what it is. Is because Yumi told me that Penny no longer works there anymore. She wants to concentrate on her own stuff for now. Can anyone confirm this? Too bad. Penny was a hottie. But Yumi is grrreat.

I agree with you Hinode, since I've been on this forum, my bank account is going down, down. Down. But I'm sure having fun!

Hypo Luxa
06-16-07, 19:15
Speaking as one who was visiting AMP's in the 90's.

Yeah, I'm broke too.
Next month marks 10 active years in the hobby for me. It was funny--it was like a switch got flipped. One day it was off, the next day it was on and would not turn off. I'd be so depressed if I totaled up the amount spent. I couldn't if I tried... I started listing my visits the other day and could only knowingly recall 450 plus or so. I know it's well over 500. Uuuuugh... The things I could've done with that money... But none of them put a smile on my face when I reflect back on them the way PSE sex does. I mean, there are many, many, many men who will never have the experiences we've had. Unfortunately I'm in a dry spell. Taxes KILLED me this year (worse than ever before) and it'll be a few months before the coffers are filled again...

Lip Licker
06-17-07, 00:27
Wow, I'm supprised you remember the month you started. It has been around 10 or so years of me also. I'm hesitant to try and count all the experiences I have had but I know I have spent a ton of money. I look at it in this way: You can always make more money, but you can't make up lost time or blown(no pun intended) experiences/opportunities. There still are several girls that I remember regretting not partaking in or not going all the way with. No amount of money can bring that back. I believe those of us with this "hobby" are not satisfied with just one girl. I used to think it was because my GF at the time was just not hot enough but after having LTR's with really hot GF's I find it doesn't matter how hot the girl is, the need to try others will always be there. I have been somewhat fortunate the past 6 months and don't have the time to visit SW's or AMPs much because of several "civilian" girls just offering it up. The sad part is I'm still just as broke as I would have been had I been visiting providers because of all the other costs associated with going to dinner, going out, or whatever. Like that ballpark frank commercial: "Horny get what horny want! *grunt*"

Next month marks 10 active years in the hobby for me. It was funny--it was like a switch got flipped. One day it was off, the next day it was on and would not turn off. I'd be so depressed if I totaled up the amount spent. I couldn't if I tried... I started listing my visits the other day and could only knowingly recall 450 plus or so. I know it's well over 500. Uuuuugh... The things I could've done with that money... But none of them put a smile on my face when I reflect back on them the way PSE sex does. I mean, there are many, many, many men who will never have the experiences we've had. Unfortunately I'm in a dry spell. Taxes KILLED me this year (worse than ever before) and it'll be a few months before the coffers are filled again...

Dragon419
06-17-07, 00:59
Where is Fuji's sauna? Was that the old name for the one on Young Street?

Kapalua
06-17-07, 01:11
Is it just me or do these types of posts by NooBs irritate others who actually contribute to the forum?
Just wanted to mention that if any member is irritated by any other member, the Forum Announcements section provides an easy solution:

"If you don't like another Forum Member's reports, then simply add them to your 'Ignore List' and you'll never see their reports again."

The Forum Announcements section also provides a link to use the "Ignore List."

Kapalua
06-17-07, 01:36
Sorry to disappoint you, but the mama at Crystal Healing is in her 60's. I know that for a fact.
Having personally and repeatedly viewed every part of her body in the nude, I'm very doubtful of your claim that she "is in her 60's." Never have I seen a woman "in her 60's" with that overall appearance and skin tone. It's interesting that none of your twenty previous messages make any mention of Crystal Healing or the Crystal Healing mama, yet you now claim to know her age "for a fact." Perhaps you were thinking of some other woman.

Member #2650
06-17-07, 03:00
I just had Bibi at China Spa the other day. I went to Venus first, and there was a hot girl there, but she just got chosen when I stepped in the door, so I went to VIP, and the available girls there didn't interest me too much, so I went to CS. Bibi was siting on the first couch by the door with a very alluring smile, so I picked her. She is a short petite girl. Mama said she was Chinese, but she had a Viet accent. Very cute smile. Nice body, but tits were a little small for my taste; maybe an A/B cup. Came on her face by "accident", and she wasn't too bothered. I would repeat, but if I had the chance, I would like to see the girl at Venus. Anybody know her name. I know someone here is holding out their review of her because the mama said she was popular, and she looked it. Maybe about 5'4" long brown hair and a tan. Very pretty face. I think mama told me her name, but I was a little drunk and can't remember it.

Member #2650
06-17-07, 03:14
.. going to Poseidon (Soapie Massage w/massive fish bowl) in a few hours.

Sounds like fun! Is Poseidon the best one now adays? The last time I went to a fish bowl was in 1991, but I plan on going back at the end of the year. Whoop whoop!

Sorry about the cross thread question...

Kauai Guy #1
06-17-07, 05:57
[QUOTE=BallnChain808]The reason my title for this post is what it is. Is because Yumi told me that Penny no longer works there anymore. She wants to concentrate on her own stuff for now. Can anyone confirm this? Too bad. Penny was a hottie. But Yumi is grrreat.[QUOTE]Confirmed. Penny is no longer at CS. If anyone see's her working someplace else, please let us all know.

Kauai Guy #1
06-17-07, 05:59
if I had the chance, I would like to see the girl at Venus. Anybody know her name. I know someone here is holding out their review of her because the mama said she was popular, and she looked it. Maybe about 5'4" long brown hair and a tan. Very pretty face. I think mama told me her name, but I was a little drunk and can't remember it.

2650Could this possibly be Cherry? Looks mid-20's, Korean, big boobs?

Lip Licker
06-17-07, 08:01
Thanks for the info Kapalua, however, in the case of these one-post guys it doesn't help as there have been just so many of them recently and the majority of them rarely post more than a few. That solution works great for the chronic question-only posters.

Just wanted to mention that if any member is irritated by any other member, the Forum Announcements section provides an easy solution:

"If you don't like another Forum Member's reports, then simply add them to your 'Ignore List' and you'll never see their reports again."

The Forum Announcements section also provides a link to use the "Ignore List."

Polynikes
06-17-07, 16:58
Wow, I'm supprised you remember the month you started. It has been around 10 or so years of me also. I'm hesitant to try and count all the experiences I have had but I know I have spent a ton of money. I look at it in this way: You can always make more money, but you can't make up lost time or blown(no pun intended) experiences/opportunities. There still are several girls that I remember regretting not partaking in or not going all the way with. No amount of money can bring that back. I believe those of us with this "hobby" are not satisfied with just one girl. I used to think it was because my GF at the time was just not hot enough but after having LTR's with really hot GF's I find it doesn't matter how hot the girl is, the need to try others will always be there. I have been somewhat fortunate the past 6 months and don't have the time to visit SW's or AMPs much because of several "civilian" girls just offering it up. The sad part is I'm still just as broke as I would have been had I been visiting providers because of all the other costs associated with going to dinner, going out, or whatever. Like that ballpark frank commercial: "Horny get what horny want! *grunt*"This post is gold :).

I been inactive on this board but I been in the Hobby more than 10 years. I was on the original GAIH (same name). I understand what your saying about the unhelpful posts but the recent one did not bother me too much. The guy just asked a question. Sure he could do a search but sometimes posting a question gets you more up to date information.

My latest visit was at Champion Spa which is next to Napa where the old New Yorker used to be. I visited Bonnie - Korean. She is about 5"4". Good overall service and standard charge 50/150. Sometimes I go less but thats what it cost this time.

I would give Bonnie L: 8 A: 8 S: 8

As always YMMV.

Kapalua
06-17-07, 22:00
Where is Fuji's sauna? Was that the old name for the one on Young Street?
Fuji’s is the new name for the place that was formerly named Sophia's. The address of the building is 1350 South King Street, but the entrance to Fuji's is on the makai side of Young Street (across from Di's Karaoke).

Justin H
06-18-07, 05:50
Fuji’s is the new name for the place that was formerly named Sophia's. The address of the building is 1350 South King Street, but the entrance to Fuji's is on the makai side of Young Street (across from Di's Karaoke).Now because of the smoking law, all the people from Di's Karaoke can see you entering Sophia's.

I got busted one day when someone called my name. I just yelled going for Da Kine!

Whatevers's

Tadhook
06-18-07, 12:22
Fuji’s is the new name for the place that was formerly named Sophia's. The address of the building is 1350 South King Street, but the entrance to Fuji's is on the makai side of Young Street (across from Di's Karaoke).
Sophia's is where I first met Angela. She used to work the graveyard shift there.

Member #2650
06-19-07, 05:59
Could this possibly be Cherry? Looks mid-20's, Korean, big boobs?
Possibly. She did have pretty big boobs, I couldn't tell if they were real or not. I'm not sure of the name though.

Sdrom
06-19-07, 16:41
Went to Fuji's Sauna recently and there seems to be all Vietnamese providers. I had Sasha (not good with remembering names) she a Viet with decent english. About 5'4" nice "c" cups, slightly chubby or shall I say skinny but not toned stomach, nice ass and pleasant face. There is no table shower, had to shower by my self. Her service was ok, not the best but she took her time, gave me the standard tickle massage, followed by some ball licking and cowgirl. Then flipped her to missionary, she is not shy about sticking my finger up her pussy (some girls won't let you do that). Then started to pound on her somemore and finished up in doggy.

I guess a lot of places are doing away with the table shower? I know that besides Fuji's, Top, Diva (the place right across Fuji's), Crystal Healing, and several other places that I cannot name right now does not give the table showers.

I feel if we don't get that service, they should drop the price of either the entrance fee or the tip.Imperial used to do table showers... (I say Used to because it's been a while since I was there.)

Pine tree did give me a table shower, but that was a year ago, don't know about nowadays.

Anyone know where I can get a body shampoo? (that's when the provider soaps up her body and uses it like a loofa on yours.)

Sdrom
06-19-07, 16:46
The reason my title for this post is what it is. Is because Yumi told me that Penny no longer works there anymore. She wants to concentrate on her own stuff for now. Can anyone confirm this? Too bad. Penny was a hottie. But Yumi is grrreat.Confirmed. Penny is no longer at CS. If anyone see's her working someplace else, please let us all know.Ok, sorry for the confusion, but this wouldn't be the same Penny that works at Paradise Spa?

Kim Chee Kane
06-19-07, 17:58
Sup Fellas.

Went to the gym and I noticed one of my providers that I had couple years ago @ Sophias. Hm. She was older and vietnamese I believe. I don't really recall her name. But I remember her to be a little big bigger but it looks like she lost some weight. I thought about approaching but I wasn't too exactly sure...

Anyway, it's been awhile since I last visited the AMPs. Nowadays, it seems to be either KB or Strip Club. But always a pleasure reading the posts on here. You guys are hilarious...

peace.

Hypo Luxa
06-20-07, 01:50
Ok, sorry for the confusion, but this wouldn't be the same Penny that works at Paradise Spa?
Two different Pennys.

Slypher
06-20-07, 06:25
Imperial used to do table showers... (I say Used to because it's been a while since I was there.)

Pine tree did give me a table shower, but that was a year ago, don't know about nowadays.

Anyone know where I can get a body shampoo? (that's when the provider soaps up her body and uses it like a loofa on yours.)Pine Tree and China Spa both give table showers, at least when I went recently.

Qjkl
06-20-07, 08:18
Imperial used to do table showers... (I say Used to because it's been a while since I was there.)

Anyone know where I can get a body shampoo? (that's when the provider soaps up her body and uses it like a loofa on yours.)

Most places that have a table shower will give a table shower. There's lots of lazy girls now that won't give it to a first time customer. It's available at Imperial, Diva, PT for sure.

Tomato at ACE used to give a body shampoo if she was in the mood.

RadioHazard
06-20-07, 17:49
I have a friend coming in from the outer island for his birthday. I know the young ones can give terrible service but that is what my friend wants. Like import model type hot.

The last time he was on island he endup blowing bid dollars getting teased at romantei.

I am more into a GFE than bitchy hottie.

I have not been out the the AMP for a while and I know most of the girls are older. Aay 411 on Hot Asians?

MY search lead me to believe that Yumi at CS is his best bet.

Bobby Gunn
06-21-07, 02:49
I have a friend coming in from the outer island for his birthday. I know the young ones can give terrible service but that is what my friend wants. Like import model type hot.

The last time he was on island he endup blowing bid dollars getting teased at romantei.

I have not been out the the AMP for a while and I know most of the girls are older. Aay 411 on Hot Asians?

MY search lead me to believe that Yumi at CS is his best bet.

Its like surfin, got to cruise around the spots til you find the right one. But for starters, hit up VIP, Venus, Hulas (young non korean) then do the tour.

RadioHazard
06-21-07, 03:01
Its like surfin, got to cruise around the spots til you find the right one. But for starters, hit up VIP, Venus, Hulas (young non korean) then do the tour.Where is Hulas & Venus. I been to VIP once and had a bad deal they only had 2 girls that was not to my taste and the mama did not want to give me back my money. I got it back but she pissed me off good.

Justin H
06-21-07, 06:48
Hey everybody I went to Oriental massage today, got Michelle. Did you know that she use to work at Sweet Leilani lounge? she use to give out really good HJ's inthere. I just notice that there was this new lady there working I will try her out later. But if you need an really good HJ michelle is one of the best.

Is there any play in Kalihi beside LH?

And here is the one qeustion. Has anybody remember this club called ICHIBANKAN? The old top of the shop location. There was this Haole girl named Ann that used to work there, gave all the extra's after 4:00am if you were her customer that evening.

Esprit88
06-21-07, 12:25
Anyone see Son Kyong in the last week and a half?

I've called several times an been unable to get in touch with her.

Lkjhgf
06-21-07, 13:08

MY search lead me to believe that Yumi at CS is his best bet.Yumi at CS is good. She is a young local japanese.

If you like that, the other is Apple at VIP. She's a young korean.

Immo good luck

Kapalua
06-21-07, 20:49
Where is Hulas & Venus.
Hula is located on the second floor of 1020 Keeaumoku Street (on the Ewa side of Keeaumoku, slightly mauka of the intersection of Keeaumoku and King). Venus is located at 1698 Kalauokalani Way (on the Diamond Head side of Kalauokalani, slightly mauka of Kapiolani Boulevard, in the vicinity of the Convention Center).

Bobby Gunn
06-22-07, 01:00
Where is Hulas & Venus. I been to VIP once and had a bad deal they only had 2 girls that was not to my taste and the mama did not want to give me back my money. I got it back but she pissed me off good.

Sorry to hear about VIP, grab a pennysaver, turn to the back page and venture around.

Good luck.

Bobby Gunn
06-22-07, 01:01
Yumi at CS is good. She is a young local japanese.

If you like that, the other is Apple at VIP. She's a young korean.

Immo good luck

I cast my vote for Apple also, she was a pleasureable experience.

RadioHazard
06-22-07, 02:27
I cast my vote for Apple also, she was a pleasureable experience.I have a bad memory but if I recall I had a girl at New yorker a few years back named apple. Can't remember details. I think she was short with big tits and lots of highlights.

Same girl?

Quik808
06-22-07, 20:15
Hey guys,

I have not heard much about Junko in recent times. I know shes at Judy Massage. With her new MINI. No raves about her recently? Anyone pay her any visits? To me. Still one of the sweet providers. Aloha!Yes, Junko is working at Judy's Massage on Kalakaua Ave. Most of the time she is a good provider but don't see her when she is in a bad mood. Can be moody ***** when she is having a bad day. See her earlier in the day, she gets tried later in the evening if she has many customers. Has this happen to you? Please share your experiences with Junko. Would like to compare her service to me with your's!

Quik808
06-22-07, 20:54
Has anyone seen Junko at Judy's Massage lately? Usually she is a good provider but she has a dark side to her! Very moody and grumpy if she is too busy with her customers. Just wondering if anyone had a bad experience with Junko? Hit me back with your comments. Mahalo!

RadioHazard
06-22-07, 22:09
Has anyone seen Junko at Judy's Massage lately? Usually she is a good provider but she has a dark side to her! Very moody and grumpy if she is too busy with her customers. Just wondering if anyone had a bad experience with Junko? Hit me back with your comments. Mahalo!I saw junko about a week back. I had some time to kill and I rembered all the talk bout her so I stoped by Judys like at 1:00 pm Junko was there but I think she had just got up. She said she had a bit of a hang over. Very freindly and nice but I think I went to early. She had no make up. She is till pretty she looked a bit older than what I was expecting.

I did not like the room and she had a very flat kinda boney ass if you know what I mean.

See did not really seem into it and I think she was just tired or hung over but see did try to make the effort I think I just got her at a bad time so to early and too late is not good for junko. Nice rack on this girl though

A = 7
L = 7
S = 7

Sdrom
06-22-07, 22:32
Has anyone seen Junko at Judy's Massage lately? Usually she is a good provider but she has a dark side to her! Very moody and grumpy if she is too busy with her customers. Just wondering if anyone had a bad experience with Junko? Hit me back with your comments. Mahalo!bit of advice... dunno if it works 100% but it has with me. In other words YMMV ;).

If you notice that your provider is. Tired/moody/grumpy, instead of making her service you, reverse it. Offer her a massage and get her relaxed. Sure you are still paying for it, but if she sees you honestly trying to make her feel. Special is a word I like to use. She may reciprocate next time.

There were times when I noticed Pinky (from M Palace/Orchid's), or anyone that I favored, was tired or just not in the mood. So I'll tell her to lie down and massag her, or we just talked for a while first. It got her relaxed and it made the session much better. Sometimes I would pay for double the time and just let her (or others) get a breather and not be so rushed. And there are times when on the next visit. They go the 'extra' mile.

For my favorite places and providers. I also drop off 'goodies' on special days. Some Chocolates, Mochi Crunch or Sembei on Valentines, Girls Day, Christmas, New Years. Sure it's strange, but I like to think it let's them know that I appreciate their 'services'. Sometimes I don't even have a session. I just pop in and give mama-san a box for all the girls then pop out. It's a very interesting feeling when I go back and get thanks from some of the girls I've never seen.

Bobby Gunn
06-23-07, 00:36
I have a bad memory but if I recall I had a girl at New yorker a few years back named apple. Can't remember details. I think she was short with big tits and lots of highlights.

Same girl?

No, this apple was tall, there was a strawberry but she is working at one of the places on ward.

CatchSumWaves
06-23-07, 02:05
Interesting to know that I wasn't the only one buying gifts & treats for these girls. As for the massage tip used it on many occasions it works like a charm (wow used that word in 2 postings today).

bit of advice... dunno if it works 100% but it has with me. In other words YMMV ;).

If you notice that your provider is. Tired/moody/grumpy, instead of making her service you, reverse it. Offer her a massage and get her relaxed. Sure you are still paying for it, but if she sees you honestly trying to make her feel. Special is a word I like to use. She may reciprocate next time.

There were times when I noticed Pinky (from M Palace/Orchid's), or anyone that I favored, was tired or just not in the mood. So I'll tell her to lie down and massag her, or we just talked for a while first. It got her relaxed and it made the session much better. Sometimes I would pay for double the time and just let her (or others) get a breather and not be so rushed. And there are times when on the next visit. They go the 'extra' mile.

For my favorite places and providers. I also drop off 'goodies' on special days. Some Chocolates, Mochi Crunch or Sembei on Valentines, Girls Day, Christmas, New Years. Sure it's strange, but I like to think it let's them know that I appreciate their 'services'. Sometimes I don't even have a session. I just pop in and give mama-san a box for all the girls then pop out. It's a very interesting feeling when I go back and get thanks from some of the girls I've never seen.

Primal Needs
06-23-07, 04:08
Bebe is the Thai girl mentioned earlier in this thread. She has a cute face, but is pretty thick-bodied. Almost chubby, but not that kind of cottage cheese fat, so it wasn't disgusting at all.

Unfortunately, she started off by mildly complaining about how she feels like she's in a prison, a sex prison, because there's only her and Erica. Therefore, non-stop sex. She said you make a lot of money that way, but can't take time off because there's only two girls.

I feel for her, but for the customer that's not a fun way to start a session.

She rushed the TS, even getting a little rough with the loofah on parts that don't need roughing up. Half-ass towel drying.

After we got back to the room, there was no firm massage, just light touching along my back and front.

Not very enthusiastic servicing. When I started to pop, she said "Yay! Good one!" and started to pull me out of her before I was even finished with those fizzling shots at the end (know what I mean?). WTF??? I've had rushed service before during other parts, but never while I was finishing. That's rushing to the extreme!

WILL NOT repeat.

I hate to end on a down note, so I'll say that when we talked afterwards, she seemed nice and we had an interesting conversation. Maybe her service might be better if you catch her earlier in the day (I went after midnight).

Primal Needs

Bronze Beast
06-23-07, 05:09

Has anyone heard whether they are moving?They will not be moving yet.

Bronze Beast
06-23-07, 05:18
I have seen Tip at Siam Thai from time to time. Attractive, but not a 9 or 10. Issan girl, with a chatter box personality, once you get her going. Strictly legit, medium pressure massage. No complaints. She's fun, but strictly legit. She looks 20'ish, but I have a feeling she's 30 or so.

AT2Siam Thai is strictly legit. Plain clothes LE is a regular there which is reason play cannot be found.

Even Steve
06-23-07, 05:46
First time out in Hawaii, tried 3 times this week but no luck. Massage Specialists in Century Center is 100% legit, good massage. 45/. 10. Couple days later went to Island Massage after reading this forum. Evelyn answers the door. Young (25? ) asian girl, 5'4 130? With nice big tits and a cute girl next door kinda face. Was feeling good about this one! She tells me to undress and then GET UNDER THE SHEET. Knew it was going to be legit after that. She gave a pretty good massage but had the sheet covering whatever she wasn't working on. She answered the phone like 5 times during the session and twice was telling the caller (probably some of you guys! ) that there was nobody by that name working for Island Massage. She keeps me covered up tight for the flip, but hoping to change the tide I didn't fight the hard-on when she was massaging my thighs (never got too close to the boys though: (no extras ever offered and after she says "all done" she was out of the room 5 seconds later. When I was getting dressed I noticed a sign saying that she was legit and not to ask for anything more. Bummer. 60/. 10 That one had me going but I had to go to work so I called Jean to schedule for after work. Had trouble finding her place at night so I called to let her know I was going to be a little late and get better directions. Somewhere during this call I could tell she started thinking I was LE be/see she wanted to know where I heard about her. I said from a friend and she asks "intanet chat? " I told her no but she seemed real suspicious and said "you know this MASSAGE right? " Anyway, after I get there she offers the shower and then wants money first.- she had great reviews here so I was cool with that, but she said 1. 0. I hesitated at that but figured maybe that would cover the HJ.- this noob needs to learn I guess. She gave a GREAT massage and didn't seem to worry too much about the little cloth she was covering me with. I 'accidently' let it fall off twice and she replaced it but made no big deal of it. In the end it was a great massage with no happy ending for 1. 0 certainly didn't see any reason to add tip! Anyway, I imagine I look like potential LE and the massage was great so I think I might schedule another one next week and see if she's more comfortable that I'm not LE, no way I'm paying more than the standard. 5 until I know the tip is worth the extras. Also thinking maybe I'll try I'm again and ask for a specific girl who I know will offer the happy ending. Any suggestions of a girl (preferably younger) at I'm?

Lip Licker
06-23-07, 06:17
Tried Eva at Ohana the other afternoon. Older Korean/Japanese lady, probably at least in her 40's/50's. She's okay to look at in a little darker light. She's very petite, probably 5'0 and 105lbs. She had a saggy belly but I wanted to get some action before I went out that night and her legs/ass looked pretty good in her dress/heels. No table massage that I could see, only a regular shower that I took by myself. I found it strange that the shower was right next to the DH entrance. Nothing special but she was very nice so:

L: 5 A: 9 S: 9

For some strange reason, I thought the prior reports had mentioned Ohana was more of a regular massage place with extras rather than a full AMP.

SDRom- You seem like too nice of a guy, or you have too much time on your hands, or both. I don't know how you find the time/energy to go out of your way to bring them gifts. I'm constantly having trouble worrying about crap I have to do/buy for the "regular" girls in my life. I can't seem to get away enough to do stuff like that. How do guys like you manage it?

Lanikai1
06-23-07, 07:16
Any providers provide BBBJ?

That is something I really enjoy.

How about BBFS, not that I have had it.

Member #3973
06-23-07, 08:11
bit of advice... dunno if it works 100% but it has with me. In other words YMMV ;).
Offer her a massage and get her relaxed. Sure you are still paying for it, but if she sees you honestly trying to make her feel.

I have brought small gifts (lei or chocolate) to the girls too if the last
time was really good. They really appreciate it! It is just a few bucks, but it
pays off to treat them nicely. OK, I have only done it when going for
a session, but it shows that we appreciate their service and I get GFE
treatment in return. After all, we live in the aloha state!

Sdrom
06-23-07, 13:14
Tried Eva at Ohana the other afternoon. Older Korean/Japanese lady, probably at least in her 40's/50's. She's okay to look at in a little darker light. She's very petite, probably 5'0 and 105lbs. She had a saggy belly but I wanted to get some action before I went out that night and her legs/ass looked pretty good in her dress/heels. No table massage that I could see, only a regular shower that I took by myself. I found it strange that the shower was right next to the DH entrance. Nothing special but she was very nice so:

L: 5 A: 9 S: 9

For some strange reason, I thought the prior reports had mentioned Ohana was more of a regular massage place with extras rather than a full AMP.

SDRom- You seem like too nice of a guy, or you have too much time on your hands, or both. I don't know how you find the time/energy to go out of your way to bring them gifts. I'm constantly having trouble worrying about crap I have to do/buy for the "regular" girls in my life. I can't seem to get away enough to do stuff like that. How do guys like you manage it? had Eva a couple of nights ago. Like her hands. Small and a very light but not too light touch.

As for the gift thing, it's not EVERY VISIT you give them that. Keep it for "special holidays" or once in a while. The important thing is that once in a while, you show your appreciation. Like Myren1900 said.

After all, most of the time, we're going to them and expecting them to bend over backwards for us; ). So why not say 'thank you' every now and then and if they're in a grumpy or foul mood, they will appreciate an understanding customer.

As for going out of my way? There's a market next to where I live, and some of the places. Ok, most of the places are next to a store of some sort. Heck, most of Honolulu's AMP's are around Wal*Mart and Ala Moana.

(if you're single. Think of it as practice for when you get a GF! )

And giving them a BFE does brighten their day.

Justin H
06-23-07, 14:11

How about BBFS, not that I have had it.Try this person who advertizes sometimes as YES massage, her name is Chris and she gives a good BBJ. But when I first went to her for a massage it took about 3 sessions for the happy ending. She really careful.

Bobby Gunn
06-23-07, 18:49

How about BBFS, not that I have had it.

Have you experienced anybody/place that provided bbbj?

Kapalua
06-23-07, 21:05
First time out in Hawaii, tried 3 times this week but no luck.
Just wanted to offer a helpful suggestion. It seems that so far you've spent a total of $225 and haven't even received a hand job. By contrast, if you went to an AMP, you could easily receive "full service" for a maximum of $200 ($50 house fee and $150 tip), or perhaps even less. :)

Kapalua
06-23-07, 21:29
That's right, Ohana isn't "a full AMP." However, Eva formerly worked for quite a while at Tokyo Relaxation (under the names Eva and Sophia). Tokyo Relaxation is an AMP, so Eva easily provides an AMP-style experience.

Justin H
06-23-07, 21:31
Just wanted to offer a helpful suggestion. It seems that so far you've spent a total of $225 and haven't even received a hand job. By contrast, if you went to an AMP, you could easily receive "full service" for a maximum of $200 ($50 house fee and $150 tip), or perhaps even less. :)Try going to Sophia Sauna and ask for Jasmine, best HJ yet ever.

Or even SiSI in Century center really good happy ending.

Even Steve
06-23-07, 21:37
Just wanted to offer a helpful suggestion. It seems that so far you've spent a total of $225 and haven't even received a hand job. By contrast, if you went to an AMP, you could easily receive "full service" for a maximum of $200 ($50 house fee and $150 tip), or perhaps even less. :)Believe me that occurred to me! I've done the AMP thing twice before when I was younger but am really just looking for a good massage with release. Preferably BJ, but understand HJ is a lot more realistic when looking for a good massage as well. We'll see how long I last before going to an AMP, the Asian girls in Hawaii are killin me! Was playing golf behind a three some of asian girls who looked like they were 20-25 y/o. Two of them were very pretty but god one of them SMOKING. Import model looks

Kapalua
06-23-07, 21:43
Unfortunately, she started off by mildly complaining about how she feels like she's in a prison, a sex prison, because there's only her and Erica. Therefore, non-stop sex. She said you make a lot of money that way, but can't take time off because there's only two girls.
If she doesn't like it, she could easily transfer to an AMP that has more girls. Then she would probably start complaining that she wasn't making enough money because the customers were divided up among too many girls. :rolleyes:

Lip Licker
06-23-07, 22:28
(if you're single. Think of it as practice for when you get a GF! )

And giving them a BFE does brighten their day.

I guess I have a different attitude towards providers since I tend to not be single most of the time and I don't think I have ever revisited a provider more than twice(I need the variety). I am paying them for a service and while I can sympathize with them for working a difficult job and play the "nice guy" while I am with them, I wouldn't treat them like a GF in any way outside of banging them during the session. I don't go bringing gifts to the Wal-mart cashiers that I see ;) . Your idea is great if you like to visit a specific AMP or girl often enough, though many seem to have different mamas all the time. I guess I just don't take enough time/exert enough energy to make that extra effort as the returns for me are not there. It may also be dangerous to get to know the mamas/providers too well as they may slip if they see you outside and if you are with your chick the questions start to rain down.

On a side note, have you ever noticed how strange it is that in the non-provider world the more you ignore a girl, the more she tries to do stuff for you and the opposite seems to hold true in our "hobby" world? I guess that old saying "treat a princess like a wh0re and a wh0re like a princess" is sadly true. OK, last thought before I get back down off the soapbox..Thanks to all the guys who are posting useful info. It is good to see more activity on the HI section of the board..and like I said before, the NooB's who post only questions on their first post never post again so my rant earlier has proven to be justified.

LexLuther
06-24-07, 00:50
LipLicker,

Your analogy does not hold for a number of reasons. For one reason, the girls who work in Wal*Mart are usually fat, ugly, and surly, all the time. In other words, they are not even friendly or polite most of the time. At least in my part of the country.

An AMP girl on the other hand is performing the (emphasis on "the") most intimate act with you that a woman can perform. This is, after all, an act that a woman would normally reserve for those with whom she claims to be in love. Only in this case, the woman is doing it in exchange for your money. Some would argue that your girlfriend does the same thing, only for what amounts (in the long run) to a hell of a lot more money. With the massage girl, you know exactly what the act is costing.

It's true that many guys who indulge in this hobby do so precisely because they know all of the costs (both "one time" and recurring costs) up front. These costs also don't involve any investment of emotion as does a "relationship."

I know that many of the AMP girls are strictly business. But as someone who has been paying for AMP sex for a very long time (while married and involved in relationships with normal women) I must tell you that I've found some of these girls to be among the sweetest and kindest women on the planet. This may or may not have something to do with a realization of their status as fallen and humbled women. But there seems often to be a kind of humility that very few people have. Think of the biblical story of Mary Magdalene.

I agree with you that variety is among the many elements of this hobby that draws us to engage. But I also think that most guys eventually find a favorite that they go back and visit regularly. I think that a guy who has done this hobby for any tiime at all and says that he has never developed any attachment at all to any of the providers is a guy who is going to have trouble with his relationships with "normal women", whatever that means.

Just my opinion guys!

LexLuther

Hinode
06-24-07, 05:09
Only in this case, the woman is doing it in exchange for your money. Some would argue that your girlfriend does the same thing, only for what amounts (in the long run) to a hell of a lot more money. With the massage girl, you know exactly what the act is costing.
LexLuther

Holy SHIT. Preach it brother Lex! I couldnt have said it better myself. Took the words right outta my mouff. Lex = Brainiac. Ive often thought of normal women as closet HO's, even though I dont think I have any trouble with "normal" women. Granted I am single now, but a "closet ho" is one whom, like you said, is your GF and in the long run costs way more money with drama, bullshit, nagging, bitching, moaning, and complaining all in one package.

Amp women rock. NSA, with a price, but some offer good GFE, (re: sdrom, myren1900), some dont. I have regulars, yes. My pick? AMP women, hands down!

Not all women are bitches. But all women have a little b*tch in em. Quote "Eazy-E" (A b*tch is a b*tch). Quote "NWA" (I find em, fuck um, and flee you know".)

Sdrom
06-24-07, 18:52
Believe me that occurred to me! I've done the AMP thing twice before when I was younger but am really just looking for a good massage with release. Preferably BJ, but understand HJ is a lot more realistic when looking for a good massage as well. We'll see how long I last before going to an AMP, the Asian girls in Hawaii are killin me! Was playing golf behind a three some of asian girls who looked like they were 20-25 y/o. Two of them were very pretty but god one of them SMOKING. Import model looksGood massage with release.

Paradise Spa
Judy's
TLC Massage
Ohana
Oahu's Best Massage

Sdrom
06-24-07, 19:00
It may also be dangerous to get to know the mamas/providers too well as they may slip if they see you outside and if you are with your chick the questions start to rain down.Never happened to me.

Most of the time, it's a friendly smile that I return without saying anything.
Normally, outside their places of work, they never say "Hi" to me unless I say "Hi" first. AMP workers know how to be discrete.

Heck, when I used to cruise down Waikiki for SW a looong time ago, they wouldn't call out to me, much less talk to me, unless I was driving alone.

Even Steve
06-25-07, 01:07
Good massage with release.

Paradise Spa
Judy's
TLC Massage
Ohana
Oahu's Best MassageThanks for the advice Sdrom, will definitely check them out and report back.

Kauai Guy #1
06-25-07, 02:13
Very wise words of wisdom Lex! Spoken like a true o.g.

CatchSumWaves
06-25-07, 05:32
Here's something to think about. I sometimes bring Coors Light (seems to be a favorite w/ k-girls) or Champagne and party with my regulars. Have gotten extended sessions just had to pay house fee or even once both free YMMV. I figured if we're going share secrets or spill da beans might as well have dahhhh hoooo burritooo!!!

Lip Licker
06-25-07, 06:11
LipLicker,

Your analogy does not hold for a number of reasons. For one reason, the girls who work in Wal*Mart are usually fat, ugly, and surly, all the time. In other words, they are not even friendly or polite most of the time. At least in my part of the country.

LexLuther

Ahh, my post has brought the almightly Lex back to our section of the forum. Long time no read brother, good to hear from you again in this area!
My point about the whole cashier/provider analogy was that we are paying both of them for a service(albiet indirectly in the case of a cashier), I couldn't think of another female type of worker who I would pay and not see again and while I was thinking more of Hawaii Longs cashiers(many of whom are in college, young and cute), I was trying to be more geographically universal.

"sweetest and kindest women on the planet"? I have had a very different 10 years or so of mongering as the girls I have gotten to know are much colder and harder emotionally. It's true that some seem like nice girls on the outside but once you start digging, you start to see the emotional scarring. The stories that these girls would tell me about their pasts really distrubed me. I stopped trying to get to know strippers/SW's/AMP girls a long time ago because it started to depress me every time they would start opening up and kill my whole experience.

SDRom, just be careful as I have had 2 providers do enough of an acknowledgement that friends whom I was with questioned if I knew "that girl". Fortunately, it never happened with a girlfriend. Both times this happened at Don Quiote(back when it was Holiday Mart/Daiei) on Kaheka. I'm sure most providers are smart enough to be discreet but I still give a "stage" name whenever I visit.

LexLuther
06-25-07, 07:46
Lip Licker,

"Almighty Lex"? You honor me too much my friend.

I get to HNL a couple of times a year, so I monitor the board whenever I can. I believe HNL is possibly the best mongering spot in the entire nation, and I've seen most of it.

You are certainly correct in saying that many of these women are scarred. A lot of them have had tragic experiences in life. I think much of the reason for this has to do with Korean culture. Korea is still a very backward society by American standards, with women occupying a secondary role vis-a-vis men. It is changing, but slowly.

When a Korean woman is divorced (whether by a Korean man or by the American GI whom she has married), she becomes an object of ridicule and shame. If she has a child, she is that much more vulnerable. Some women are hardened by this experience, some others become more sympathetic.

It's true that you and I go to the AMP for pleasure and not to become involved in the hard luck stories of these women, some of whom would take advantage of our sympathy if they could. But for me, I can't help empathizing with many of these women. For me, they are a different breed from the typical American "prostitute."

Thanks for your welcome and for your opinions.

LexLuther

Member #2650
06-25-07, 15:29
But for me, I can't help empathizing with many of these women. For me, they are a different breed from the typical American "prostitute."

Hey Lex,
Don't fall in love with these girls. Most that I know never had a (real) hard luck story, and are in it for the outrageously big bucks. Many marry and divorce GIs (and other Americans) just so they can get the green card to come over and ho. Deep down you know this. A lot of these girls play the role, and the Koreans especially are great at creating that connection that makes you come back (this is what differentiates them (to me) from most American hos), but it's all money to them. We've all argued this point before, but you all should just do what you want, just don't "save" her. She doesn't want to be saved. They are making a lot more than double 97% of the members' sallary, so if you want to give them something extra think twice.

Dan Hawaii
06-25-07, 16:37
Hey Lex,

Don't fall in love with these girls. Most that I know never had a (real) hard luck story, and are in it for the outrageously big bucks. Many marry and divorce GIs (and other Americans) just so they can get the green card to come over and ho. Deep down you know this. A lot of these girls play the role, and the Koreans especially are great at creating that connection that makes you come back (this is what differentiates them (to me) from most American hos), but it's all money to them. We've all argued this point before, but you all should just do what you want, just don't "save" her. She doesn't want to be saved. They are making a lot more than double 97% of the members' sallary, so if you want to give them something extra think twice.

2650I must agree with Member 2650. They do make big bucks, like $10,000 to $20,000 per month. Just think about it, 4.5 customers per day at $150 per FS = $20k per month. And don't get me started with the bar girls at $15 per 8 to 12 minutes for just chit chatting. And the greencard thing is true, either through a used american or through a fake marriage which sets them back $25k, in which they will make it back in 2 months. Small price to pay for a 200k per year job.

Some may be genuine, but most are not.

LexLuther
06-25-07, 19:00
I've known a lot of these girls. In theory, they could make as much as you say. But I know they don't really make that much. First of all, they don't get to keep all of the tip. They must hand over 33% to 50% of it to the house. They also pay a certain amount per day for the food which the house provides. This varies but is usually about $25.00 per day. They also have to kick in a contribution for the "kitchen mama" who prepares the food, approximately another $25.00 per day. In case you were not aware, most of the time the girls live in the spa where they work.

In a spa with four or five girls, 4.5 customers per day would be almost 25 customers total per day. They don't do that much business. Add to that the fact that the girls don't work for 12 months straight. In many cases, they can only manage one or two months at a stretch before they need a vacation. While they are working, they are lucky if they get two customers per day. If you don't believe me, I suggest you park in front of or near to a spa someday and count the customers who go in for a few hours. Then extrapolate from the data you have collected.

I agree that they make a consderable amount of money when you take into account that many of them don't speak English well, have no marketable skills, and pay no taxes on what they do make. But most of them don't make anywhere near the $200K you suppose they do. If any make that, it would be an extremely young one. As you know, some are young but most are nearer to middle age. A middle age woman can't fuck 4 or five times per day, 7 days a week for weeks on end.

I can't believe you guys are envious of these poor women. Additionally, you don't have to fall in love with a person to have compassion for them. If you need to envy someone, envy the owners who rake in the most, and do so off the backs of these poor women. When you try to make up your mind how to feel about the women you pay for sex, think for a minute about the facts. They are making love to complete strangers, some of whom are fat, unhygienic, drunk, or who possess a combination of such virtues. They have no benefits, no real paid vacation, no sick leave, and no health insurance. Everyone they know is jealous of them and tries to rip them off. If the place gets busted, it is most often the working girls who go to jail, not the mamasan and not the owners.

When they have had more than they can stomach at a particular spa and decide to move to another state to work, once again it is the girl who pays. Not the spa owner, not the mamasan. And they pay through the nose. Since they don't know their way around the country, they must pay a "Korean taxi" to transport them after they have paid any air fare. So I believe that when you deduct all of their expenses, these girls are lucky if they pocket $50K per year for their trouble and degradation.

LexLuther

Qjkl
06-25-07, 19:49
More words of wisdom from a master. Agree with most of what you said. I don't think they have to give up 33% to 50% of their tip to the house, unless you count the daily food/rent fee and the various tips they have to give people. The customer count per day is interesting. Some of the AMPs keep a log of the girls, how many customers they get. I would love to look at that. I think 2 a day is average for the average looking to below girl, but the hot ones get much more, and those girls are pretty much busy every day once established. You figure some of the AAMPs in California have a booker, and some of these girls you can't even get in to see, they're booked from 11AM to MN. Taking away from vacations and extended vacations, there's still a lot of money to be made. I think this would apply to the top 10% of AMP girls easily. Then throw in another 5% that are past their prime but specialize in extras.

I've known a lot of these girls. In theory, they could make as much as you say. But I know they don't really make that much. First of all, they don't get to keep all of the tip. They must hand over 33% to 50% of it to the house. They also pay a certain amount per day for the food which the house provides. This varies but is usually about $25.00 per day. They also have to kick in a contribution for the "kitchen mama" who prepares the food, approximately another $25.00 per day. In case you were not aware, most of the time the girls live in the spa where they work.

In a spa with four or five girls, 4.5 customers per day would be almost 25 customers total per day. They don't do that much business. Add to that the fact that the girls don't work for 12 months straight. In many cases, they can only manage one or two months at a stretch before they need a vacation. While they are working, they are lucky if they get two customers per day. If you don't believe me, I suggest you park in front of or near to a spa someday and count the customers who go in for a few hours. Then extrapolate from the data you have collected.

I agree that they make a consderable amount of money when you take into account that many of them don't speak English well, have no marketable skills, and pay no taxes on what they do make. But most of them don't make anywhere near the $200K you suppose they do. If any make that, it would be an extremely young one. As you know, some are young but most are nearer to middle age. A middle age woman can't fuck 4 or five times per day, 7 days a week for weeks on end.

I can't believe you guys are envious of these poor women. Additionally, you don't have to fall in love with a person to have compassion for them. If you need to envy someone, envy the owners who rake in the most, and do so off the backs of these poor women. When you try to make up your mind how to feel about the women you pay for sex, think for a minute about the facts. They are making love to complete strangers, some of whom are fat, unhygienic, drunk, or who possess a combination of such virtues. They have no benefits, no real paid vacation, no sick leave, and no health insurance. Everyone they know is jealous of them and tries to rip them off. If the place gets busted, it is most often the working girls who go to jail, not the mamasan and not the owners.

When they have had more than they can stomach at a particular spa and decide to move to another state to work, once again it is the girl who pays. Not the spa owner, not the mamasan. And they pay through the nose. Since they don't know their way around the country, they must pay a "Korean taxi" to transport them after they have paid any air fare. So I believe that when you deduct all of their expenses, these girls are lucky if they pocket $50K per year for their trouble and degradation.

LexLuther

Sdrom
06-25-07, 21:42
I remember times when my favs were busy for hours on end and I also remember some of the girls commenting that they were looking for places to live since they were tired of their roommates. So I guess it depends alot on the girl and the mamasan.

Also, some of the girls say they cycle in and out from the mainland. (I remember one commenting she like working in Hawaii and wasn't looking forward to returning to Nevada.)

But what I really wanted to comment on was I am really glad that there are people here that treat the providers like humans with emotions and not just toys to be used at our convenience.

I recently gave a provider a bottle of Mac Nuts as a thank you for those wonderful times. She was estatic. And since I did that after the session. We'll see what happens when I go back to her.

Dan Hawaii
06-25-07, 23:27
I remember times when my favs were busy for hours on end and I also remember some of the girls commenting that they were looking for places to live since they were tired of their roommates. So I guess it depends alot on the girl and the mamasan.

Also, some of the girls say they cycle in and out from the mainland. (I remember one commenting she like working in Hawaii and wasn't looking forward to returning to Nevada.)

But what I really wanted to comment on was I am really glad that there are people here that treat the providers like humans with emotions and not just toys to be used at our convenience.

I recently gave a provider a bottle of Mac Nuts as a thank you for those wonderful times. She was estatic. And since I did that after the session. We'll see what happens when I go back to her.I do respect them and know that they are sacrificing, but who doesn't. A job is a job, not many people enjoy their jobs, but they do need to pay the bills. It just seems that people are having too much pity for them. They are there by choice and do live comfortable lives. To them, the pros outweigh the cons, otherwise they would be doing something else.

AMP girls do provide an awesome service. I just have spiffs with bar girls that do not provide extras.

Member #3973
06-25-07, 23:45
I think Lex is right about the range of income of these girls. They may
be able to bring in a lot of money to the house, but get to keep just
part of the tip. This is particularly true for the young "international" girls
just in from Korea. They owe thousands of dollars for transport, fake papers
etc for the gangs that bring them here and are being overcharged for living at the AMP.

The divorced women who married GIs have limited skills and doing massages or working in the AMPs is one of their few options.
Some providers that I know well have told me stories about smelly customers
not wanting showers, guys who promise tip and leave them with very little or nothing, customers on drugs, guys who become upset or violent because the provider refuse BB services, guys with weird fetishes, and ofcourse undercover LE who try to entrap them into a price quote of offering sex for money. I certainly don't envy their situation. I am sure it makes many of them cynical, calculating and business-like, but I have met many that
have a very gentle and positive side.

On the other hand, I never have had any intentions of getting into a real relationships with them. I had one favorite who suggested that I married her and got her out of the business. She actually ended up marrying an older guy and left the AMP world, so perhaps she was serious. She was in her 40ies and thought it was time to get out.

The hotties such as Penny from CS (now gone) can certainly make a bundle.
Lots of customers, and Mama probably lets them keep more of the tip since they attract more mongers than they serve. The older women get much less business. One of them told me she could only serve 2 or guys per day before getting too tired. I am sure she would do more whenever she got the chance.

Regardless of their income, it pays off treating them nicely and with respect.
An occasional small gift to a provider you have seen repeatedly buys you a lot of goodwill. I have only done it for 3 different girls and only a few times to
each of them. I guess that each of us have our own strategy.

Happy mongering!

Member #2650
06-26-07, 02:23
Come on fellas. Don't create the dramas of underworld gang leaders bringing these girls to America against their wills and other indentured servitude BS like that. They know what they are doing, and they do it willingly. Also, how much experience do these girls need? If they look good, I guarantee you that they know how to fuck enough for anyone here. One orientation day with an experienced girl will make a new girl a veteran.

For the house's cut, the $50 is more than enough if you do the math. It varies from house to house, but most houses charge the girls considerably less than $500 a month for supplies and to help pay the kitchen mamas/managers. Even an uggo who takes only 2 customers a day will make close to $100k even if you take into account their monthly time off. I know for a fact the superstars consistently take 8-10 customers a day, so if you want to role play that these girls are refugees who need saving that is fine, but don't pass that stuff off as fact.

Primal Needs
06-26-07, 04:06
Yeah, they can't work straight through a month, because of their periods and because of infections. I've known non-professionals who've gotten infections from having too much sex with their boyfriends. Not STDs, just infections.

Also, let's not forget that some of them ARE making loads of cash, but it's all to pay off personal or family debts. I can't verify it, but I heard that sometimes loans taken out by them or forced upon them that they can't pay back in Korea get bought out by the Mamas apparently. Once they pay back the loan assumed by the mama, they're free to go. But...

The last thing: To each his own. We say YMMV all the time on this site, so why debate this issue? There will always be mongerers who practically fall in love with providers and ones that will treat them like dirt. Mongerers who feel sorry for them, and those who don't. I don't see an end to this.

Can't we all just get along...
and agree that paying these chicks to make us ejaculate is just awesome?
Primal Needs

Member #3973
06-26-07, 04:19
Come on fellas. Don't create the dramas of underworld gang leaders bringing these girls to America against their wills and other indentured servitude BS like that. They know what they are doing...

Certainly many of them do go into this business by choice, and many of the older provider have decided to stay in it. There are also those who are tricked into the business by being promised jobs abroad. It is not a
black or white picture. I think the following article demonstrates both points:

http://www.asianpacificpost.com/portal2/402881910674ebab010674f56f1b1bf3.do.html

In Honolulu my impression is that most girls are here voluntarily, but that does not necessarily mean that all of them make tons of money.

My main point was simply: Treat the girls nicely, but don't overpay ...

Hinode
06-26-07, 04:31
I blame all the past reports on Sdrom, he has become the drama king of this thread. Hehe, J/K Sdrom!

pro·vid·er /prəˈvaɪdər/ [pruh-vahy-der] –noun
1. a person or thing that provides.
2. a person who supports a family or another person.

***From dictionary.com

I look at the women this way; they PROVIDE. They are PROVID-ERS. I pay them money. They PROVIDE me a service. I dont need the BS, drama, bitching, moaning, complaining, like a GF or WIFE. I have no remorse nor regrets doing what I do, except sometimes if I wanna buy something, I think damn- all that money I spent-- (and my past year's worth of reports pales in comparison to the other OGs' stories!)

If I sound like a cold hearted bastard, then so be it. Thats your opinion. I know Im a nice guy. Its a fuckin job. Let them do their job. Nothing wrong with giving gifts to show your appreciation, but thats not my cup of tea.

Anyways, lets all get back to giving good (or bad) reports about Hawaii's MPs!

Hinode :D

Lip Licker
06-26-07, 05:22
Lex, my small words of praise are more than well deserved by you. I remember reading your posts from when I first started when there was no USASG, only the WSG. I think when I first made Senior, your post count was around what mine is now!

I've only mongered here and in Nevada but from what I've seen on the mainland, we do live in a mongerer's paradise, though the shimmer has faded somewhat since around 98. I think the constant is that I feel so much safer in Hawaii. Other places I have read about and when cruising for SW's in Las Vegas make me really feel the need to bring some backup. Here I feel my greatest worry is poor service with a more remote chance of being ripped off. Up on the mainland I feel like I'm in physical danger.

What I've learned about Hawaii AMPS: Our AMPs are not highly influenced/run by gangs unlike some elsewhere in the country/internationally but there is still some influence as drugs will always be prevalent and some degree of protection is needed. Many of the younger girls run the Hawaii-Chicago-Cali-NY AMP circuit and do tend to get exploited by the house as they live at the AMPs. The house charges them for everything, food, rent, laundry, rubbers, lube, etc, etc and most usually take the aforementioned percentage of the girls tip.

If one reads the prior posts thoroughly, you will understand the points Lex, SDRom and myself were trying to make. No one is trying to flame anyone else, just trying to offer some bits of friendly warnings on what to avoid, what each has experienced, and compare notes. There will always be posers who talk out of their ass but you can tell who is making up stories based on popular media and those who actually know from experience.

Bobby Gunn
06-26-07, 06:26
Lex, my small words of praise are more than well deserved by you. I remember reading your posts from when I first started when there was no USASG, only the WSG. I think when I first made Senior, your post count was around what mine is now!

I've only mongered here and in Nevada but from what I've seen on the mainland, we do live in a mongerer's paradise, though the shimmer has faded somewhat since around 98. I think the constant is that I feel so much safer in Hawaii. Other places I have read about and when cruising for SW's in Las Vegas make me really feel the need to bring some backup. Here I feel my greatest worry is poor service with a more remote chance of being ripped off. Up on the mainland I feel like I'm in physical danger.

What I've learned about Hawaii AMPS: Our AMPs are not highly influenced/run by gangs unlike some elsewhere in the country/internationally but there is still some influence as drugs will always be prevalent and some degree of protection is needed. Many of the younger girls run the Hawaii-Chicago-Cali-NY AMP circuit and do tend to get exploited by the house as they live at the AMPs. The house charges them for everything, food, rent, laundry, rubbers, lube, etc, etc and most usually take the aforementioned percentage of the girls tip.

If one reads the prior posts thoroughly, you will understand the points Lex, SDRom and myself were trying to make. No one is trying to flame anyone else, just trying to offer some bits of friendly warnings on what to avoid, what each has experienced, and compare notes. There will always be posers who talk out of their ass but you can tell who is making up stories based on popular media and those who actually know from experience.

You need to expand your mongering experiences outside this country to truly partake in all the pleasures of this hobby then you will be able to provide a global take on this hobby. Vegas and Hawaii do not do justice in comparison to what other countries and u.s. territories offer.

Candy Addict
06-26-07, 06:31
I dont need the BS, drama, bitching, moaning, complaining, like a GF or WIFE.

What? You don't want the "GFE" everyone's always looking for? ;)

I agree with you, AND with Lex, AND with 2650 believe it or not. There's some merit to everything that's been said here.

Monger on dudes!

CA

P.S. Hinode, yours are some of the most entertaining posts on this board. Keep up the good work, my brother!

Kapalua
06-26-07, 15:07
Only in this case, the woman is doing it in exchange for your money. Some would argue that your girlfriend does the same thing, only for what amounts (in the long run) to a hell of a lot more money. With the massage girl, you know exactly what the act is costing.
Good point. In addition to the monetary costs of supposedly "free" sex with a girlfriend, guys may also be paying for that "free" sex with their time and a loss of their freedom.

Dan Hawaii
06-26-07, 15:39
The house charges them for everything, food, rent, laundry, rubbers, lube, etc, etc and most usually take the aforementioned percentage of the girls tip.That's called the real world. So when you go to the market to buy food, supplies, rubbers, etc... you get them for free? Nothing is for free. Do you get your rent/mortgage for free. Does someone do your laundry for free?

LexLutherSo when someone asks you how much you make, do you subtract all your living expenses, then give them the difference?

Example:
$100,000 make from work
- $60,000 live exp.
= $40,000 how much you make?

Don't get me wrong, you guys are way more experienced than I'am, I bow down to you guys. I also give props to these ladies and do respect them for the awesome services that they provide. But sob sob stories, everyone got them. If you feel sorry for them, that's your perogative, just take it with a grain of salt, because they do make "substantial" amounts of money.

BJ Hawaii
06-26-07, 16:45
One provider I used to see regularly told me once that she paid the house around $70-90/wk for food, etc. (can't recall the exact $ but it was in that ball park). She didn't live there and it didn't seem that she shared her tip with anyone. In fact I used to give her $1.5 and she would regularly hand back .1. I would give it back to her to and tell her to buy mama lunch. Unfortunately she has since left the business although I think she was working a good 10 yrs before her "retirement"

LexLuther
06-26-07, 16:51
Dan H.,

Well I don't subtract my living expenses. However if my employer made me live in the place I work, and if he made me be there twenty four hours per day, and if he decided who my roommates would be, then I would.

As it is, I own a house, in which I'm constantly gaining equity. I'm free to bring in anyone to live with me whom I choose. When I finish work, after eight hours, I go home and do what I want with whomever I want. So it's different than a spa girl who must live at the spa, must eat what is provided and must pay for it.

Also, no one tells me what to wear to work. If they did, that would count as a uniform. Then either the employer would have to pay for it or it would be a tax deduction, assuming I were performing legal work.

All I'm saying is that I know for a fact that few if any girls make the $200,00.00 per year that someone stated they make. I agree and so stated that, given their skills and experience, they make good money. But considering what they do, it's money well earned.

I thank all of you who have responded in the open and through PM's. But for me, I've had enough of this for now. Perhaps we can revisit it later. I do feel sorry for those few of you who have no compassion for any of these girls. You must live sorry lives indeed.

LexLuther

Dan Hawaii
06-26-07, 17:13
You need to expand your mongering experiences outside this country to truly partake in all the pleasures of this hobby then you will be able to provide a global take on this hobby. Vegas and Hawaii do not do justice in comparison to what other countries and u.s. territories offer.Just got the word that 2 other buddies and I are "all go" for China, on July 14.

Check out the ISG thread:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1628

It will be my 5th trip there and I must say I still get excited.

Candy Addict
06-26-07, 18:26
Well, after an eternity of time/money problems, and her "retiring" twice and changing AMPS at least 3 times, I finally managed to catch up with Bonnie recently. For you old-timers here, there's not much I can say about her that hasn't already been said many times. For mongers new to the board, do a search on Bonnie and you'll find lots of reports from when she was at China Spa, then King, and now Champion.

Based on past reports, I think I can safely claim that I got the full "Bonnie Experience" and on my first visit to her no less! I got the enthusiastic "rim job" that she's so famous for. Next was a BBBJ, followed by a lengthy session of 69. We finished with BBFSCIP. I will most definitely repeat as often as my wallet will allow!

There were a few comments about her a year or so ago from some mongers who said that Bonnie used to be good in the old days, but had developed an attitude and seemed to be all about the money. I'd just like to say that my experience was totally opposite! When I saw her she was a total sweetheart! During our session, things didn't go as smoothly as they should've, through no fault of hers. As a few of you that I've talked to know, I suffer from the "over 40 trifecta" of Type II diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Between those conditions and the meds they have me on to control them, I have frequent problems with the dreaded "E.D."

Well, during my session with Bonnie, it was the worst I think it's ever been! I'd intended to take one of those magic blue pills before I left the house, but I totally forgot. So, despite Bonnie's excellent skills, and great efforts at concentration on my part, things just didn't seem to be happening. It was a middle-aged monger's worst nightmare! But, Bonnie was extremely patient, sympathetic, and determined that I leave as a fully satisfied customer. We used up the full hour and probably went over a little. At no time did she watch the clock or make any effort to rush me. Ultimately, we managed to get things to work well enough for a brief session of mish with completion.

Also, we never had any discussion of money whatsoever. I'm sure that if I'd tried to walk out without tipping, then she'd have said something, but I'd never do that. I handed her $.5 just before we left the room and she never even counted it. At least, not until after I left! ;)

As always, YMMV depending on day, time, your mood, her mood, the weather, the phase of the moon, your brand of deodorant, your breath, etc., etc. Bottom line: she was wonderful with me, I treated her well, and I intend to repeat soon...WITH the magic pills next time!

Monger on dudes!

CA

LexLuther
06-26-07, 18:35
Candy Addict,

I once visited a place in Century Center which seemed to be run by a woman named Bonnie. She was tall for a Korean. As it turned out, she was actually Korean/Chinese. She was probably in her mid to late forties. Could this be the one you mention?

LexLuther

Sdrom
06-26-07, 18:40
I blame all the past reports on Sdrom, he has become the drama king of this thread. Hehe, J/K Sdrom!

Hinode :DGlad to see my HS thespian experience is being finally reconized. : the

Also, my. Suggestions. Are not rules, (just making sure everyone knows that.) They are little things I do that really stretch the Miles I get. Everyone has their own habits as well as attitudes.

But being that I'm getting on in the years. Perhaps I need to consider the little blue pills myself. : (

Seven Eleven
06-26-07, 19:47
Dan H.,

Well I don't subtract my living expenses. However if my employer made me live in the place I work, and if he made me be there twenty four hours per day, and if he decided who my roommates would be, then I would.

As it is, I own a house, in which I'm constantly gaining equity. I'm free to bring in anyone to live with me whom I choose. When I finish work, after eight hours, I go home and do what I want with whomever I want. So it's different than a spa girl who must live at the spa, must eat what is provided and must pay for it.

Also, no one tells me what to wear to work. If they did, that would count as a uniform. Then either the employer would have to pay for it or it would be a tax deduction, assuming I were performing legal work.

All I'm saying is that I know for a fact that few if any girls make the $200,00.00 per year that someone stated they make. I agree and so stated that, given their skills and experience, they make good money. But considering what they do, it's money well earned.

I thank all of you who have responded in the open and through PM's. But for me, I've had enough of this for now. Perhaps we can revisit it later. I do feel sorry for those few of you who have no compassion for any of these girls. You must live sorry lives indeed.

LexLutherLex you are the man and you know exactly what you are talking about. Dan H, you seem like an okay guy, but your logic is definitely backwards for reasons Lex has given.

Also, now-a-days it is a moot issue since Korea's economy has grown at an incredible rate, but just a decade ago, especially during the Asian economic collapse, most "working girls" became working girls due to gangsters who forced them to work to pay off their debts. Now think about that. Most girls we see in massage parlors are at least in their 30's if not 40's. Ten years ago would be exactly around when they'd be forced to work in Korea as 30's and 40's is way too old (at that age, their best bet is becoming a streetwalker and soliciting military men). Most of these girls did not get into this work by choice. Were they forced to come to America? I do not believe so. I think they came to America so they could escape their shitty memories in Korea where they WERE forced.

Bench Warmer
06-27-07, 03:59
All I'm saying is that I know for a fact that few if any girls make the $200,00.00 per year that someone stated they make.

Wow, $200k? Who said that? I want his accountant!

200,000/12 = 16,667 per month.
16,667/3 = 5,555 per week (assuming they take 4 days off per month for woman issues and 3 days for misc business).
5,555/7 = 793 per day. 800 bucks per day?

That means she needs to AVERAGE 6 FS customers per day. I don't know anyone that averages 6 FS per day, every day, all year long.

Remember now, there are some days that these girls might get only 2 HJ's in a day.

Realistically, if a girl averages 2 FS customers per day, that would equate to about $76,000 per year. This is gross without room/boarding expenses.

Candy Addict
06-27-07, 04:32
Candy Addict,

I once visited a place in Century Center which seemed to be run by a woman named Bonnie. She was tall for a Korean. As it turned out, she was actually Korean/Chinese. She was probably in her mid to late forties. Could this be the one you mention?

LexLuther

Lex,

Sorry, but I don't know. I've only been back in Hawaii a couple of years, and have done damned little mongering since I got back. I don't recall reading any posts about this Bonnie being associated with a CC AMP, but that doesn't prove anything.

This Bonnie is about 5'6"-ish, and maybe mid-30's (very rough guess) if that helps any. Some of the old-timers here might know.

CA

Kauai Guy #1
06-27-07, 05:28
Ca,

I don't think Bonnie was at a CC AMP either, let alone run it. She was at Smile Spa prior to Champion and King though.

Ps. Thanks for a great review post.

Kauai Guy #1
06-27-07, 05:30
Anybody know if Pepsi from VIP is still working. I called a few days ago and mama said she's on a long vacation.

Quik808
06-27-07, 11:53
Are there any hot Japanese provider's at the AMP?

Member #1062
06-27-07, 18:07
This isn't strictly AMP information but might be useful for other OGs who go to AMPs.

For those using viagra, they will start working more quickly if you chew them. They don't taste that bad and you will notice the effects in about 20 minutes.

Also, the 100mg tablets are cheaper than the 50mg tablets and 50mg is often enough.
Have your doctor prescribe the 100mg tabs and break or cut them in half.

I've tried Cialis and a few of the others but viagra seems to work best for me.

I'm not a doctor but remember that they shouldn't be used if you have heart problems.

And Hinode, you probably dont need'em but don't wash'em down with too many brews, ok? hehe j/k

Member #2650
06-28-07, 01:24
16,667/3 = 5,555 per week (assuming they take 4 days off per month for woman issues and 3 days for misc business).

You are giving them too many days off. Most will not take more than 3-4 days off a month. Women issues and misc business are the same days, and you are not taking into account the people paying more than the standard. Also, over the years, I knew a few of the superstars who used to see 8-11 a day consistently and who still see at least 6-8 everyday, and when they weren't working, they would get 20+ calls for them.

For the guy who put up the link to the Asian Press article, those guys don't have half the picture and even stated that they did not know why they came to America, so what kind of evidence is that?

For the other guy that is talking 10 years ago with the gangsters, I knew a lot of the girls who were around 10 years ago, and it was pretty much the same story then.

And Lex, my life may be sad, and that is why I appreciate these girls, or maybe it's the other way around, but I am not under any delusion of them in need. If that was the case, why all the Rolexes, Gucci, Prada etc... ??? I personally took one of the girls I was seeing to Ben Bridge where she bought 5 Rolexes in cash. FIVE! The saleswoman almost shit herself. One of the mamas who I know bought a over $million$ house mostly in cash. Some of the old timers know who I am talking about, and it is true as I have had dinner there. It's a little too extravagant for my tastes, but still...

I am not trying to flame anyone, but I know people are paying more than the standard because of their beliefs of these girls being impoverished when that is not the case. They should be giving us gifts for being good customers. When I first started, and I was ballin, I paid $$ ~ $$.5 when guys were paying $.2, and I used to go daily. Some of the mamas even gave me expensive Christmas presents. Some parlors used to let me sleep in the empty rooms for the night when I was drunk. It's a long story, but I pretty much burned my bridges with many parlors, and it's getting close to end game with me, but it was a good run while it lasted.

How the hell did I rant this post this much? It's all been said before, so this will also be my last post on the topic. Anyway, do what you want to do because a lot of these girls are so beautiful.

Candy Addict
06-28-07, 03:09
Ca,

I don't think Bonnie was at a CC AMP either, let alone run it. She was at Smile Spa prior to Champion and King though.

Ps. Thanks for a great review post.

KG,

For some reason, I always get China Spa and Smile Spa mixed up. Thanks for the correction! Wasn't Bonnie supposedly part owner of King? I was surprised when she disappeared from there and turned up at Champion a while later. Oh well, at least I know where she is now. :D

Dan Hawaii
06-28-07, 03:12
Wow, $200k? Who said that? I want his accountant!

That means she needs to AVERAGE 6 FS customers per day. I don't know anyone that averages 6 FS per day, every day, all year long.

Remember now, there are some days that these girls might get only 2 HJ's in a day.

Realistically, if a girl averages 2 FS customers per day, that would equate to about $76,000 per year. This is gross without room/boarding expenses.Member 2322,

If what you say is true "math expert":
52 - 12 = 40 working weeks in a year, if they take 1 week off every month.
$200000/40weeks=$5000 per week.
($5000 / 7 days in a week) / $150 = 4.76 customers per day.

Is it safe to say that AMP girls can work 5 hours per day?

Member #3973
06-28-07, 04:01

For the guy who put up the link to the Asian Press article, those guys don't have half the picture and even stated that they did not know why they came to America, so what kind of evidence is that?

I have read other articles with stories about Asian girls being tricked into
prostitution. Most of it happens abroad, but US is also involved, at least
CA. I have never heard about it directly from any of the girls at Hawaii
AMPs and I believe you are right that most, if not all, are here voluntarily.

You are also right that many of the girls in Honolulu make a lot of money.
I've seen one young girl from CS drive off in a brand new Mercedes
-could of course belong to a BF or Mama. Most K-bar girl I know have fairly
new cars, one even a Lexus. As they get older, their income drops
or even disappears -kind of like pro sports stars.

I don't see any reason to feel sorry for them, envy them or overpay them.
But it does not cost anything to be nice.

m.

Bacnang
06-28-07, 04:22
I have read other articles with stories about Asian girls being tricked into prostitution. Most of it happens abroad, but US is also involved, at least CA. I have never heard about it directly from any of the girls at Hawaii AMPs and I believe you are right that most, if not all, are here voluntarily.

You are also right that many of the girls in Honolulu make a lot of money. I've seen one young girl from CS drive off in a brand new Mercedes.could of course belong to a BF or Mama. Most K-bar girl I know have fairly new cars, one even a Lexus. As they get older, their income drops or even disappears.kind of like pro sports stars.

I don't see any reason to feel sorry for them, envy them or overpay them. But it does not cost anything to be nice.

M. I think I've only seen one girl from the Bars drive a traditional everyday car which she owns and that being a Honda Accord, but everyone else seems to drive expensive cars that most people consider a luxury.

Belut Boy
06-28-07, 04:30
Candy Addict,

LexLuther

Sorry this is late but Lex, if no one reminded you by now, Bonnie used to be at the New Yorker. then SS, then "part owner" of the one that was on young street, was that king?

Hinode
06-28-07, 06:09
Hinode, you probably dont need'em but don't wash'em down with too many brews, ok? hehe j/k

There is much truth to this statement, and although I am not _that_ in bad shape as Candy Addict may be, I am _quite_ borderline. Thus, alcohol + AMPs = broke dick (& wallet) Hinode!

So the root of all evil, fellow mongers, is not women, no matter how much we do or dont admire them. It's ALCOHOL! (For me anyways.) I have no problem with E.D. (cept when Im all bus) but I wonder what _would_ happen if I took Viagra?

RadioHazard
06-28-07, 07:01
There is much truth to this statement, and although I am not _that_ in bad shape as Candy Addict may be, I am _quite_ borderline. Thus, alcohol + AMPs = broke dick (& wallet) Hinode!

So the root of all evil, fellow mongers, is not women, no matter how much we do or dont admire them. It's ALCOHOL! (For me anyways.) I have no problem with E.D. (cept when Im all bus) but I wonder what _would_ happen if I took Viagra?Is Bonnie the one that use to where the blue eye liner make up?

SinisterSex
06-28-07, 18:40
Blonde about 21 y/o about 5'5" toned body. Said she was hapa.

Looks. 8

Service. 7 not rushed but she was almost a dead fish

Attitude (? ). 7 again not a clock watcher, somewhat friendly, mama-san is a different story however.

Would not repeat as there are more haoles to try out there.

Turboman808
06-29-07, 03:57
Member 2322,

If what you say is true "math expert":
52 - 12 = 40 working weeks in a year, if they take 1 week off every month.
$200000/40weeks=$5000 per week.
($5000 / 7 days in a week) / $150 = 4.76 customers per day.

Is it safe to say that AMP girls can work 5 hours per day?

You are missing the point. Sure, they can work 5 hours per day, but the truth is they cannot depend on 5 customers coming in every day of their work week/month.

Like someone else offered, they sometimes are lucky to get 2 "half service" customers in a day.

LexLuther
06-29-07, 22:12
If it's so easy, why don't you become a gay escort that provides out of a shack that you have to stay in all day waiting for customers? After all, you can live a luxurious lifestyle just like AMP girls who have it really easy and don't seem to be sacrificing anything.

I'm glad to see that some of you guys have some understanding of who and what goes on in the world in which spa girls live. I'm amazed to hear so many others who have no understanding, no discernment at all, but instead seem to resent the fact that the girls make a few bucks.

I feel pretty sure that very few guys who frequent spas make what some of you think the spa girls make. Perhaps that is what is behind the apparent resentment toward the girls. Some of it may also be a sense of shame in having to pay for sex.

Believe me, if a girl made anywhere near $200K per year, she would probably be burned out very soon afterward. My advice to you is to continue to enjoy these girls but to realize that they work hard at a job which is distasteful, often a source of shame, and requires more sacrifice than you can imagine. You should be ashamed of your attitudes.

LexLuther

Primal Needs
06-29-07, 22:59
Hey, here's a post about gettin' laid!

Last time I posted about Bebe at Tokyo and I said I wasn't that happy about the service. But as I left, I saw another girl who looked my type (not fat, but not skinny). It turned out to be the Erica that was mentioned in previous posts.

So, I went the other night, and she was fun and lived up to those past reports. BBBJ then CFS. Tipped 1.5. Nice GFE and really gets into it.

Primal Needs

Quik808
06-29-07, 23:39
Does anyone know what happened to Jennifer and Pink that use to work at M Palace on Sherdian St? Both girls gave an awesome service. Would like to know if they are still working in Honolulu. Mahalo's

Kaneohe33
06-29-07, 23:57
What does matter how much they make. As long as you have a good time. I l know when I go, I don't even think about how much my provider is making. In fact I hope she is paid well. Maybe the money is too good for her to stop working. I'm more concerned with having a good time and I hope she enjoys it too. I certainly don't care about who makes what when I bust that nut before or after a good day of work.

Kapalua
06-30-07, 01:31
So, I went the other night, and she was fun and lived up to those past reports. BBBJ then CFS. Tipped 1.5. Nice GFE and really gets into it.
Recently I visited Erica again. As she always has during my past visits with her, she displayed "A+" personality and performance. As I left Tokyo Relaxation with a big smile on my face, I was thinking: "If there was a 'Hall of Fame' for AMP girls, I would nominate Erica for membership."

Honoluman
06-30-07, 10:15
I am heading back to Honolulu after being deployed for 18 months. I had a great provider named Choi at R7 on Ward. is she still there? I know she had just bought the place but not sure if she is still there. Can you let me know. She had a great team Ruby, Maya, Lauren and a few others but she was my provider. Thanks.

Dan Hawaii
06-30-07, 16:33
If it's so easy, why don't you become a gay escort that provides out of a shack that you have to stay in all day waiting for customers? After all, you can live a luxurious lifestyle just like AMP girls who have it really easy and don't seem to be sacrificing anything.7-11,

That's the most intellectual and awesome advice I ever received.

Dumba$s.

Honolulu Chas
06-30-07, 16:45
I stopped by Crystal Healing this morning to chat up Mama Jun, who told me that a customer had stopped by and mentioned my name (which is fine with me! I actually prefer it...gets me in good with her). She said he was a good customer, polite and all that. So I just wanted to say thanks to whoever-you-are for preserving my reputation as someone who sends reputable guys their way!* * * *Just an update on the providers currently working here. They are Jenny, Ruby, Candy and Kay. Little Kim is on vacation.

Kapalua
06-30-07, 19:54
Honoluman, although I don't know which women are currently working there, Rainbow 7 is still open.

Sdrom
06-30-07, 23:22
Sorry this is late but Lex, if no one reminded you by now, Bonnie used to be at the New Yorker. then SS, then "part owner" of the one that was on young street, was that king?King Massage was at Pucks Alley (University/King/Beritania) the only ones on Young street that I know of is Fuji/Sophia's sauna and imperial. Tho I think there's a couple more.

Sdrom
06-30-07, 23:24
I stopped by Crystal Healing this morning to chat up Mama Jun, who told me that a customer had stopped by and mentioned my name (which is fine with me! I actually prefer it...gets me in good with her). She said he was a good customer, polite and all that. So I just wanted to say thanks to whoever-you-are for preserving my reputation as someone who sends reputable guys their way!* * * *Just an update on the providers currently working here. They are Jenny, Ruby, Candy and Kay. Little Kim is on vacation.So you don't mind us dropping your name? (Honolulu Charley?) :)

Kapalua
07-01-07, 03:05
King Massage was at Pucks Alley (University/King/Beritania) the only ones on Young street that I know of is Fuji/Sophia's sauna and imperial. Tho I think there's a couple more.
There was formerly a King's Spa on the mauka side of Young Street. It has also been named Rakuen. It is currently named Diva.

Honolulu Chas
07-01-07, 03:26
So you don't mind us dropping your name? (Honolulu Charley?) :)

Be my guest!...but use Charles (don't know why I chose Charley for a handle)...

Rod Farva
07-01-07, 05:43
Just saw Erlinda for the first time this afternoon. She's Hot for her age.

She was wearing a tight fitting shirt that showed her cleavage and jeans.

Got an AWESOME massage from her (dare I say better than Evelyn at I'm)

This was my first time seeing Erlinda and I told her a "friend" of mine from work recommended her.

I also told her that I've been to Island Massage and saw Evelyn, Cecelia, and Margarita.

(I never saw Erlinda when she was at I'm, I always tried to see Evelyn)

Telling her that I've frequented I'm in the past seemed to break the ice with her and also seemed to set up the mood for the HJ.

While I was face down on the table, she was rubbing my toolbag and jr and also had her fingers graze my browneye in addition to the standard back, legs and arm massage.

On the flip, she finished massaging everywhere else before getting into the HJ.

She was moaning during the HJ to help me finish. And she was fingering my browneye at the same time. She allowed me to feel her up during the HJ. My hands were roaming all over her legs and ass and she didn't seem to mind.

After I got happy, she cleaned me up and also wiped my head neck and shoulder area with a couple of hot towels. Then she had me sit up and she got behind me on the table and massaged my neck and shoulders a little bit more before we were finished with the session. It was cool because there was a mirror right in front of me where I could check her out while she finished up the massage.

Donated a gift of $ for the session.

I highly recommend Erlinda if you’re just looking for a legit massage with happy ending.

I wonder if she will do more with time since she has her own business now (although it IS legit one) I would love to do some daty on her!

===============================================

Hi guys,

A couple of forum members have contacted me to express their concerns that this report contains too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson