PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Darkman808
06-21-10, 00:56
There was also a place on the corner of Beretania and Maunakea; it was similar in that you had to know someone or know the password. I think it was called Maunatania; does anyone remember that place?Wow, I thought I been around a long time.

You guys stay like "da ancients"!

Best I can come up with is cruising Club Hubba Hubba at 3:00 AM and hoping for a visiting dancer that was low on tips and wanted to offer some after hour services.

Yung Evr
06-21-10, 02:25
So I am going to be on Oahu at the end of the month. Haven't been there in quite a while now. Going to be staying in the Waikiki area, around WalMart/Ala Moana. Whats the best MP in that area to go to? Just curious. Want to get my money worth. Also, who would be the best provider to ask for when I get there. I like smaller girls. A little extra is not that bad as long as the service is good. Heard a lot about the three out on Ward too. Any help would be much appreciated. Whats the best MP and whats the best girls in the MP's?

Check out Cherry at Kings Massage. She will meet all your requirements in terms of service and she is definitely petite.

John Certero
06-21-10, 04:17
I also will be spending some time in the Waikiki area soon.
I have been RTFF here for a few weeks now. I usually like to do some research before planning my trip and try to narrow things down some to save time. I have admit though it hasn't been easy to do so far. It seems you guys have alot quality places to choose from. Alot more selection than we have in our neck of the woods anyway. This forum has helped me narrow it down some so thanks for the post.
One question I would appreciate if anyone could give me some feedback on is the tipping. I understand the standard .5 door $.5 tip for everything. My question is does the tipping change for levels of service i.e L1, L2 ,L3? Im not really into the FS deal in an AMP setting. I usually like a good massage and HE. I asked a buddy who has gone to places with a similar setup in Dallas TX. He told me that standard tip of $.5 was for the girls time and not the level of service. Anyway I was just curious.
I realize most of these places aren't famous for great massages and either are the FS places here for that matter. However I still like the idea of checking out a place that has a line up and a little variety :D (something that is nonexistent where I'm from) Thanks

Spyda
06-21-10, 04:26
.5/ $.5 is the standard rate for AMPs here. No matter what level of service you get. Some reports from guys said that they dished out a little extra. Please don't spoil these girls and have them start expecting more.

Sancho2063
06-21-10, 11:07
Where is CHM? I did a search using the search function and no luck.

Thanks all!Lots of requests so I thought I would post this.

Good Luck

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=104804744120071122985.00045333ef8cfccc541c9&ll=21.308887,-157.842464&spn=0.078204,0.147285&z=13

Virtua Stick
06-21-10, 11:28
I have been RTFF here for a few weeks now. I usually like to do some research before planning my trip and try to narrow things down some to save time. I have admit though it hasn't been easy to do so far. It seems you guys have alot quality places to choose from. Alot more selection than we have in our neck of the woods anyway. This forum has helped me narrow it down some so thanks for the post.
One question I would appreciate if anyone could give me some feedback on is the tipping. I understand the standard .5 door $.5 tip for everything. My question is does the tipping change for levels of service i.e L1, L2 ,L3? Im not really into the FS deal in an AMP setting. I usually like a good massage and HE. I asked a buddy who has gone to places with a similar setup in Dallas TX. He told me that standard tip of $.5 was for the girls time and not the level of service. Anyway I was just curious.
I realize most of these places aren't famous for great massages and either are the FS places here for that matter. However I still like the idea of checking out a place that has a line up and a little variety :D (something that is nonexistent where I'm from) Thanks

Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought typical etiquette was .5 to MS then tip .5 HE, .8-$ BJ (sometimes more if BB), $.5 FS (sometimes more if BBFS). Sometimes I see some of my usuals and tell them I'm short on funds this time so just HE. LOL. Depending on their mood, and b/c I've seen them regularly, they give me BJ-FS on occasion. They (hopefully jokingly... or not) tell me to tip more next time. Depending on my mood, and b/c I've been seeing them regularly, the next time I do or at least a little more if I have the cash to keep the harmony.

If you have plans on just HE, just let her know so they do not expect more. She can decide if it is worth it. I know some girls have other expectations and that is why they want payment up front, but I personally don't play that way.

B safe
VS

Member #1062
06-21-10, 16:19
I tip the same as VS -

$50 to house
plus
$50 for HJ
$100 for BJ
$150 for FS

Bob #2
06-21-10, 22:07
I tip the same as VS -

$50 to house
plus
$50 for HJ
$100 for BJ
$150 for FSI almos always do the same thing, tho for really good massage or very good service, I give extra $10 to the girl (ten dollars), esp for first time, so she remember me. Mebbe about 10% of the times I go.

Peace out.

Cosmic Kid
06-21-10, 22:10

Shouldn't this guy be sent in the direction of the (more or less) legit massage establishments, a few of which offer HE, instead of the AMPs? More likely to get the decent massage he's interested in, right? Plus maybe end up costing him less?

Hawaii Raven
06-22-10, 00:58
Thanks for all the advice guys. Last time I was on Oahu, I saw Amy in Sakura. She was great. Anyone know if she is still there? Might be a possible stop for me. Also once saw Cherry I believe her name was from Rappongi or whatever the name of the place was on Ward. She was only there for a few weeks when I got to see her and she could sure take a pounding. Just wondering, whos everyones favorite girls out there around the WalMart area?

Virtua Stick
06-22-10, 01:53
Shouldn't this guy be sent in the direction of the (more or less) legit massage establishments, a few of which offer HE, instead of the AMPs? More likely to get the decent massage he's interested in, right? Plus maybe end up costing him less?

LOL. That will work too!

Jeju Man
06-22-10, 04:17
Chm.

50 bucks for the door/massage.

Showered. Laid on the thin azz mattress and waited. Sandy walked in. Short black hair. Late 30's.

Gave the softest massage I have ever had. Turned over for the front.

She then says to me. "are you police? " And of course I tell her yes. I am Sting. And I will watch every breath you take! She caught it and laughed!

Then she started BBBJ and finshed with CIM. And did not ask for any money up front which I liked, when they ask for money up front. I get up and put my clothes on and leave. Because I know. Once I pay them up front. Chances are. I will not be happy with the services rendered!

Anyway. She did me good! I tipped $100.

John Certero
06-22-10, 17:14

That would actually be ideal lol. If anyone could point me in that direction I would be very appreciative.I have spent alot of time reading the MT
thread as well. It actually took me some time to figure out what was what with the postings. Im referring to the postings about the Century complex. Again a kind of setup that we don't have here. A good massage and HE by a hot young
thing would be great lol. Ive been looking at the therapeutic listings on CL. Its been a little tedious trying to match up the CL listings and reviews(of what I'm looking for). I think I may have some good leads though.

Max808
06-23-10, 03:42
That would actually be ideal lol. If anyone could point me in that direction I would be very appreciative.I have spent alot of time reading the MT
thread as well. It actually took me some time to figure out what was what with the postings. Im referring to the postings about the Century complex. Again a kind of setup that we don't have here. A good massage and HE by a hot young
thing would be great lol. Ive been looking at the therapeutic listings on CL. Its been a little tedious trying to match up the CL listings and reviews(of what I'm looking for). I think I may have some good leads though.

OK J.C., the best massage I ever had was with Nala and she also does an awesome H.E. The best way to make an appointment with her is online at: http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/. We are talking world class massage and the H.E. is one you will remember. She really knows a lot about the human body. Enjoy - Max

Pok Gai
06-23-10, 20:56
Long story short Found a little blue pill in my car and had the urge! Popped it, and started to call around. (too bad P10 didn't pick up 2x) Thought i'd see if Amy was working, which she wasn't. Got the plenty new girl response. Was close enough so thought maybe i'd find someone new to the rotation.

L - 8
S - 7.5
A - 8.5
damage = usual

Of course it was so early that she just woke up. Waited 10 mins for her to come to room...but I take fault in that as I pretty much just called and walked in 5 mins later. Nice bod/skin. Tall which I liked. Seemed althetic/non twig. Got right to business. I'd say it was the 2nd best BJ ever for me (if you don't count the cover). Def wasn't into kissing as she'd turn to the side. She's an amazing actress, I doubt i'm really that good in bed. Looked like she enjoyed every bit of JR in her mouth. She hopped on CG w/o lube (guess i've been getting tired of girls slabbing themselves). Swapped to MISH and GAME OVER! Really wanted to K9, but no one to blame but myself. She was panting, and her body was still grinding...made me feel like she wanted more. Most girls be like...ok you done?!? let me clean you up and get you out of here! TS was nice and clean, with some nice massage in there. got back to room, and a few mins more of massage. Total time with her = 30 mins. Can't really blame anyone if you pop too early. Just my ATFs either massage or chill till the 50-60 min mark. Already expected a short visit @ Sakura though.

Repeat? Maybe...def clean the pipes first.

Luis T
06-24-10, 07:45
I usually go to Sunshine but tonight I decide to go to Lotus, this was my second time there. the first time I went I seen, um I forget her name but if you read my earlier post it's there. but yes she was there the first girl and all I could remember tig ol bitties and when I tried her, her mouth was running five hundred MPH, so I decided to go for an asian girl (ok had 4 asian, tig ol bitties and a local portegee chick, so about 6 providers). this asian girl I chose was cute, nice creamy skin tone, bresses about 32-33 bigger A's or smaller B's, trimmed snatch but the teeth, looks like coffee & nicotine stains. but thats okay no DFK or mouth 2 mouth action was allowed so. when I go I am always fresh so I can skip the TS, she wipes me down with a hot towel and flips me on my stomach for a back massage. AMP girls, most suck at massages but if you tell her harder or softer she complies. so about 5 minutes into it, because I'm the type of guy in and out, no non-sense, bust a nut and I'm gone, I flip over and tell I'm ready. I always ask what can I do before jumpin in. so I ask GREEK, she says no. I ask about BBJ/BBJFS, she says no. I ask 69 she says yes. so I ask for CBJ at first, then 69, then about so many minutes later missionary. we get into missionary and damn IMO she is fine (but the teeth, lol) we get into that action. no rush and since I am getting older so I lose stamina. so I tell her to finish me with a HJ and again she complies... so many strokes later I bust a cap and I was satisfied... sorry so long but here goes she's about 5'3, about 105-110 lbs(guessing), 28 y.o. thats what she said, Chinese fr. Cali and her name is Cherry. so usual damage .50 haus, $.50 girl. this is just MO A/9, L/9 (I would give her a 10 but the teeth), S/9. would I be a repeat offender, yes i would.

Aloha, happy hunting and be safe

"T"

H Mobius
06-26-10, 07:12
Went to Sunshine before 2 a.m. and noticed that only the "Open" sign was on; front porch and parlor lights and "Sunshine" sign were out and only had the light from the TV. Had the screen door so I looked in and a mokette polynesian-looking girl watching TV announced they were closed but would not comment further.

So I walked into Hula and saw no girls around. I then went to Ichiban but everyone was busy.

Ended at Lotus. Had a plain-Jane kgirl on one sofa and a black girl taking-up the entire other sofa.

Turns out had more k-girls in the back rooms and ms sent this young-looking baby-face little one, the kind that's like 30 but looks 22 with no makeup, small soft body but she wasn't very much fun. Decent TS, nothing to rave about nor was her service in the room. Highly unusual for me to not ask the girl's name, but that's what happened here. Place is like a maze with all the various employee areas; looks like a nice place to work so I hope more talent comes there. Might try again some other time.

Good luck.

H M

Shipshape
06-26-10, 10:13
Ok so I'll admit that while she wasn't the best looking out there, I used to enjoy Bobbie aka Coco at RM, however she is gone (anyone know where?

So this time I thought I'd check out Gucci. So mama leads me to the room, collects and leaves. Well that little rat (they call it a dog) is sitting there. Just me and it in the room. I think there was love in its eyes, but, I'm not drunk enough so I tell the little bugger to get the F out of the room. Maybe next time biatch (get it).

So in walks Gucci next. I love her Great service all around from TS to Goodbye. Usual damage. Full hour. Currently #1 on my list (have yet to visit Kelly)

Ss

Jbravo
06-27-10, 05:22
Yo,

Went to Ichiban Thurs eve, nobody home! WTF. Couldn't wait so hit up Monica at CHM.

On the plus side, her massage was better than the PYT girls at TH.

Nice thin bod for a 40+ MILF, but no butt. Nice nips. 6 pk.

And, unlike Junko sakura, this MILF likes CIM but no swallow. (FYI, junko likes it shot deep in her pus.)

Alternate BBFS and BBBJ a few times. Good ol suck and fook and suck.

Svc. Was like being with Million-not the looks, but the "routine". It's got to be a certain sequence. No DATY, no DFK. Stops a lot during BBBJ and uses hand. No 2nd pop. Kind of a control freak if you ask me. Both of them.

No touching butt area. No greek. Boobs are rock hard bolt ons.

Nice if you like um skinny. Prolly won't repeat-energy too low-need that grinding, physical experience-like Penny, Kelly, Jackie, Apple and Ivy.

Will check out Tiffany again tonight.

Jb

Bossinbig
06-27-10, 08:07
Upon her many great reviews i went to see Annie at Nirvana recently. Her service is definitely as advertised and was well worth the $$.

My only gripe about her are the bolt-ons and lack of an ass. Just wasn't much there to grab onto.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any white girls at any of the AMP's. I've read through the thread and found very little info.

Or just a younger girl in general with natural breasts. Kelly, monica, etc. seem like they give great service but im not really into the older women.

Sancho2063
06-27-10, 19:22
Went to try CoCo. I will just say this all, reports of abilities are accurate. DAMM I havent been sucked so hard in a long time. Good service CFS L8 A8 S8. I am going to make my way through the line up. Who should I next, Monica or Sandy?

Starfox64
06-27-10, 19:26
Nice if you like um skinny. Prolly won't repeat-energy too low-need that grinding, physical experience-like Penny, Kelly, Jackie, Apple and Ivy.Ivy back from vacation?

I haven't seen jackie in a LONG time.

Where she at now?

Sancho2063
06-28-10, 01:31
Can anyone tell me where I could get a two girl session?

Harry5142
06-28-10, 03:27
So I was out and about last Thursday afternoon and got the urge to fuck.

I was planning to make a trip to just one place but that idea went up in flames fairly quickly.

I called Kelly and made an appointment to see her. Before I got there, I made a pit stop at some bar on Kapiolani near Wal-Mart for three beers to loosen up. After that I walked over to Ichiban and had an experience that was memorable of the PSE's I'd have with June of VIP. Kelly is an amazing provider. The first time I saw her was great the second time I saw her was fantastic. After I nutted, she just lay there asleep. I decided it was time to go so I got up got dressed and left the money on the table. Before I left I bent over to give her a "thank you" kiss. She woke up and hugged me. There was some more kissing. She grabbed my crotch and I was hard again. I asked if she wanted some more dick and to my surprise she said yes. So undressed and put another condom and it was on again doggy style. I give her credit for taking such a pounding. Kelly is one of the best providers out there. I'll be repeating as often as possible.

I probably should have stopped there but I didn't. I was on fire. Next stop: Hai Tal One.

I'd never been there before so I walked over to give it a shot. I walked in just about the time when the ladies where coming out to the main area. Mama sent in a pretty slim Korean girl named Coco. She was very nice but very reserved. We seemed to not have much in the way of chemistry and that's what caused my time with her to be not so good. Her pussy was so tight that I'd have to have a first go around hard-on to get it good. I didn't. I had a third go around hard-on and it wasn't good for this experience. She was a good sport about it though and I ended up jerkin' onto her chest.

After that I decided to go to Ala Moana for dinner. On the way there, I saw Pink Relaxation and that other smaller joint further in. After dinner I decided to go back and check out that other smaller joint. I was let in by a very friendly girl named Linda. She has very large tits , pretty face and a nice ass. She also talks alot and fast. My experience with her was pretty good. She has a nice puss and she likes getting fucked. I also saw a tall leggy black girl. The next time I go there, I think I'll try her out.

Four nuts in three visits and in the end exhausted.

Skinman52
06-28-10, 04:35
Went to try CoCo. I will just say this all, reports of abilities are accurate. DAMM I havent been sucked so hard in a long time. Good service CFS L8 A8 S8. I am going to make my way through the line up. Who should I next, Monica or Sandy?Yo Brother Sancho,

I went there last night with my buddy who wanted try Monica so Mama has the rest show themselves to me. I choose Coco who I thought was the best of the rest.

Goddamn if I didn't get the most mindblowing BBBJCIM experience since I started getting head at age 15. Coco can suck the chrome off of a car's bumper. I was so impressed and happy with her I tipped her $$. I guess Skin was a little dizzy and weak after getting all that gray matter sucked out of me! DAMN! Coco! I'll be back ASAP!

WOOT!

S-10x10 IMHO!

Skinned

Mongers Rus
06-28-10, 05:04
Went to try CoCo. I will just say this all, reports of abilities are accurate. DAMM I havent been sucked so hard in a long time. Good service CFS L8 A8 S8. I am going to make my way through the line up. Who should I next, Monica or Sandy?
Trust me...stick with Coco.
DM

Mongers Rus
06-28-10, 05:10
Yo,

Went to Ichiban Thurs eve, nobody home! WTF. Couldn't wait so hit up Monica at CHM.

On the plus side, her massage was better than the PYT girls at TH.

Nice thin bod for a 40+ MILF, but no butt. Nice nips. 6 pk.

And, unlike Junko sakura, this MILF likes CIM but no swallow. (FYI, junko likes it shot deep in her pus.)

Alternate BBFS and BBBJ a few times. Good ol suck and fook and suck.

Svc. Was like being with Million-not the looks, but the "routine". It's got to be a certain sequence. No DATY, no DFK. Stops a lot during BBBJ and uses hand. No 2nd pop. Kind of a control freak if you ask me. Both of them.

No touching butt area. No greek. Boobs are rock hard bolt ons.

Nice if you like um skinny. Prolly won't repeat-energy too low-need that grinding, physical experience-like Penny, Kelly, Jackie, Apple and Ivy.

Will check out Tiffany again tonight.

Jb

Different experiences. Never known Junko to CIP. Maybe she's changed.
Monica- Did like DATY and DFK. Only stopped between BBBJ for the ice water thing , which I don't care for. Rather have Cocos powerful suction.
DM

Divepro
06-28-10, 05:42
Saw Koko at Sakura. They have a different order of things than I am used to, but, I actually like their order somewhat better (mostly).

However, it threw me off a bit. Usual pay MS get to room, undress. Koko was very prompt (I was only half undressed when she came in). Immediately she had me lay down face-up and went at a pretty good CBJ. After a few minutes of CBJ, she asks me "You know how much?". I responded with $.5 which she was satisfied with, but, next thing, she hops up to retrieve my pants from the hook and wants payment up front. This really disrupted the flow of things and annoyed me slightly, but, it didn't take her long to get me back in the mood.

The only other drawback is that Koko sports a pair of ~36C bolt-ons. Looks like they used to be a really nice pair of 34Bs. A shame, really.

CBJ led to FS CG, then mish, finished in mish. After a brief rest, TS then massage.

Overall, I'd say looks: 8 (Would be a 9.5 without the bolt-ons), Attitude: 8 (would be a 10 without the price negotiation in the middle), Service: 7 (pretty scripted, mechanical, but, a good massage at the end and for uninvolved mechanical, she's got skills).

Would I repeat? Probably not.

I don't know if this is the same Sakura others have referred to or not. This one is not near Sports Authority on Ward. PM if you want the street name.

Slick2
06-28-10, 06:13
After that I decided to go to Ala Moana for dinner. On the way there, I saw Pink Relaxation and that other smaller joint further in. After dinner I decided to go back and check out that other smaller joint. I was let in by a very friendly girl named Linda. She has very large tits , pretty face and a nice ass. She also talks alot and fast. My experience with her was pretty good. She has a nice puss and she likes getting fucked. I also saw a tall leggy black girl. The next time I go there, I think I'll try her out.

Four nuts in three visits and in the end exhausted.Dayum sounds like you had fun! Btw whats the name of the last place you went to? That girl Linda sounds familiar, was she viet? Thanks for the reviews.

Bossinbig
06-28-10, 06:43
New girl said she had been there about 3 weeks. Short i'd say about 5-3 some meat on the bones (the way i like um), nice B cups. Nice bush. Reminded me of Tia Tanaka, said she was 22. From Korea, half korean, half chinese.

Looks: 8.5

Nice girl, some small talk, toward the end though you could tell she just wanted it over with, felt slightly rushed.

Attitude: 7

Good massage, good pressure, average Table shower, pretty good CBJ, lots of nipple play would bring her nice breasts to my mouth once in awhile between DATY. She smelt good. CG, RCG, good times, she just couldnt last long on top and got tired quick (shes no Annie). Doggy, Mish, came durring mish. Pretty vocal, likes it rough.

Service: 7

Usual dmg...... overall good time, like i said felt kinda rushed though.

Akaaka50
06-28-10, 13:37
I Finally went to Sakura last night around 2:00 am after a night of Japanese Bar Drinking. Only had three girls to chose from, so I chose a tan Korean girl with blonde hair and her name was Coco. 7/L, 8/A, 9/S She went to BJ immediately, CG, RCG, Doggie and Finished in Mish. The girl is a great actress. Coco gave me the BEST Table Shower and Massage that I have ever had! I left Completely Relaxed. On the way-out I noticed a HOT K-Girl in a Black Bikini with long Black Hair. Does anyone have any 411 on her?

Harry5142
06-28-10, 16:08
Dayum sounds like you had fun! Btw whats the name of the last place you went to? That girl Linda sounds familiar, was she viet? Thanks for the reviews.

I had a good time. Would have been better if I had taken a break between Ichiban and Hae Tal One. My last stop was Lotus. Linda is in her 20's, and is filipino and hispanic I think.

Spyda
06-28-10, 16:21
I don't know if this is the same Sakura others have referred to or not. This one is not near Sports Authority on Ward. PM if you want the street name.

Sounds like Sakura on Rycroft. Not really a secret.

H Mobius
06-28-10, 16:45
New girl said she had been there about 3 weeks. Short i'd say about 5-3 some meat on the bones (the way i like um), nice B cups. Nice bush. Reminded me of Tia Tanaka, said she was 22. From Korea, half korean, half chinese.

Looks: 8.5

Nice girl, some small talk, toward the end though you could tell she just wanted it over with, felt slightly rushed.

Attitude: 7

Good massage, good pressure, average Table shower, pretty good CBJ, lots of nipple play would bring her nice breasts to my mouth once in awhile between DATY. She smelt good. CG, RCG, good times, she just couldnt last long on top and got tired quick (shes no Annie). Doggy, Mish, came durring mish. Pretty vocal, likes it rough.

Service: 7

Usual dmg...... overall good time, like i said felt kinda rushed though.

Sounds like the same Sugar I saw 4 months ago, glad she's back like she intended.

Rico Suave808
06-29-10, 00:58
I recently went to HT1 looking for that elusive blond girl that is supposed to be working there. Since I had a free pass after filling up my FF card, I thought I would TOFTT. I had been by there a number of times but she was never there.

Anyway, the MS again told me she wasn't there but she had another 19 yoa blond girl working that night. I'm not really into young girls cause they generally lack experience but decided to give her a try. MS takes me to the room where I paid the house fee. After a few minutes, in walks a light brown haired girl. Young girls like to talk about themselves so I got a lot of information about her. She said her name is Kya (not her real name), 19 yoa.

She stands about 5'5" with with brown eyes, natural AA tits and a boyish figure, straight up and down with a flat ass, shaved pussy. She has about 3 or 4 pounds of belly fat that young girls seem to take pride in, Otherwise very slim, maybe 115 lbs. Her father is haole and her mother is Filipino. She has somewhat of a cute face with freckles on her cheeks. She is a local girl raised on Maui. Not a beauty, looks like many of the plain girls you see in the malls.

She asks if I want a TS. Why not, so we go to the shower room where it get a three minute wipe down with a wash cloth, flip and the another quick wash and we are outa there. Back in the room she asks if I want the $ half hour session or the $$ full hour session. I negotiated the standard $. 5. (I have never been asked for money up front at HT1. I have always paid all the ladies $. 5 no matter what service I get and they have always taken the tip graciously and never counted in front of me).

She gets undressed and promised the most wonderful experience I have ever had. She starts by lightly kissing my chest and moves to Jr and puts the cover on without touching Jr. She gave me a 10 minute CBJ and moved to reverse MISH. I have been told by the ladies that I am very well hung, but I swear I couldn't feel anything. It was like Jr was having sex with a glass of water. After 10 minutes or so I go to MISH and get the same results. I pulled out to DATY and she says, no, you can give me AIDS doing that. I started loosing interest in this girl after she accused me of being a vector of disease and Jr lost interest soon there after. She tries to get me hard again by pouring a whole mess of lube on me and giving me a HJ. The lube quickly evaporated and she pours more on with the same results until it turned to glue. I had enough of this so I pulled the cover off, and got Jr awake myself. I ask her to put on another cover so we can finish but she told me she only had 4 more to last the rest of the night (what?). I ask her to finish with a HJ but she wouldn't touch Jr cause you can get AIDS that way. I slip the old cover on and she agrees to finish me off. Strange, she wouldn't let me touch her with my right hand cause I used it to wake Jr up (whats with this AIDS phobia?) I go to the shower alone to wash that gooey mess off and get dressed to go. She wants me to come back with $$ next time, right!

L/5. 5 A5 S/4

Would not repeat this disaster again. If fact I am writing off HTI since I have not had exceptional service there except for Jun.

Sorry about the long post!

Duce1
06-29-10, 01:26
In my opinion Coco is better than Monica.

5'1" 95 lbs, thin my preference vs athletic. Bolt on "C's" soft. Milf but looks young with no wrinkles. Nice personality not overly polite.

Starts with dfk (makes you relax and puts you in the mood), moves to bbbj,
bbfs all positions (not into bb but couldn't resist), fiv and rimming her is ok, no finger in the butt.

Coco can take a good pounding (f__ked for 20 to 30 minutes and sweating). Doesn't have many rules. Did complain a little about the long f__k.

Repeat yes (three times already).

L-8
A-9
S-8

Standard fee $$ house and provider

Duce

Lkjhgf
06-29-10, 03:58

5'1" 95 lbs, thin my preference vs athletic. Bolt on "C's" soft. Milf but looks young with no wrinkles. Nice personality not overly polite.

bbfs all positions (not into bb but couldn't resist), fiv and rimming her is ok, no finger in the butt.

Coco can take a good pounding (f__ked for 20 to 30 minutes and sweating). Doesn't have many rules. Did complain a little about the long f__k.

L-8
A-9
S-8

DuceDuce, Skin is of the same opinon, BUT for me monica is a sweet heart, seen her 3 times too, all good.

Just for that I will go and try coco, and let her decide which one of us is a better lay, me you or skin, $100 down each winner take all.

Good night LOL, LOL

Steven Lee
06-29-10, 04:04
Went to see the woman that posted this ad on Craigslist.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1815808335.html

I think she has been reviewed a few times on this board. The place is in the back of a small hair salon way up in Kalihi Valley. The woman is probably in her 40s, but still very attractive and with a bod better than most 18 year olds (tho her breasts are small).

She has a great personality. Very sweet. Her massage is superb. And the HE was great. Total cost for 1 hr $100. I will definitely be seeing her again.

PS No shower available, but she will wipe you down well afterwards.

Jbravo
06-29-10, 04:40
Yo,

Having completed my circuit at CHM, I agree Coco is by far the best-BBBJ and BBFS. Also best in overall looks, and performance.

She cums like a guy-one nice big one, with body shaking, grinding and that super wet pussy.

Lots of energy for a MILF. Only downer is the smoker breath.

Will repeat-its a good time with no attitude and great BBBJ for sure.

JB

L-8
A-9
S-8

Duce

Finger Licking
06-29-10, 05:35

Monica- Did like DATY and DFK. Only stopped between BBBJ for the ice water thing , which I don't care for. Rather have Cocos powerful suction.

DMNah, Junko does do bbfs. Well she did anyways.

Jbravo
06-29-10, 05:51
Yo, DM,

Have been seeing Junko for years-many places including Atkinson, c. C., Golden, even her condo. Prolly a YYMV thing, she hates CIM-related to her past life-so we finish CIP several times. Several other brothers have also dropped their load in her.

A few years ago a client of mine turned me on to her, and she was by far the most beautiful provider I ever had back then. Just imagine a 20's jporn star with perfect skin, full natural c's and nice round booty. Way to flighty for me now, though I must admit she's a good looking MILF.

When she's coherent, we would have great conversations about her business, past and the girls. Maybe I'll see her again for ol times sake. Prolly not.

Jb

DM

Starfox64
06-29-10, 07:56
HOT K-Girl in a Black Bikini with long Black Hair. Does anyone have any 411 on her?I think that would be Ivy.

Skinman52
06-29-10, 19:13
Duce, Skin is of the same opinon, BUT for me monica is a sweet heart, seen her 3 times too, all good.

Just for that I will go and try coco, and let her decide which one of us is a better lay, me you or skin, $100 down each winner take all.

Good night LOL, LOLHey L/TaiPan Man,

When you go see Coco make sure you don't forget your cellphone. You might have to call 911 after she sucks you dry. OR. Call Skin if you need me come and carry you out. LOL.

Lopaka Smith
06-29-10, 22:00

I think she has been reviewed a few times on this board. The place is in the back of a small hair salon way up in Kalihi Valley. The woman is probably in her 40s, but still very attractive and with a bod better than most 18 year olds (tho her breasts are small).

She has a great personality. Very sweet. Her massage is superb. And the HE was great. Total cost for 1 hr $100. I will definitely be seeing her again.

PS No shower available, but she will wipe you down well afterwards.Does she offer more then HE?

Lkjhgf
06-29-10, 23:37
Hey L/TaiPan Man,

When you go see Coco make sure you don't forget your cellphone. You might have to call 911 after she sucks you dry. OR. Call Skin if you need me come and carry you out. LOL.Hey Un Holy, Where are you? Back me up on this, monica is a good one.

No worry monica we got a team to back you up.

Tai Pan Man (hope you guys know what that means in Chinese)

Mavrick7
06-30-10, 04:22
Hey Un Holy, Where are you? Back me up on this, monica is a good one.

Tai Pan Man,
Monica always aims to please and is there to serve pleasure and be sexy. I had several great experiences with her. I would strongly recommend her to others, while she is still hot. She is not getting any younger, if you know what I mean.

Mav

Mavrick7
06-30-10, 04:36
There has been a shift in talent recently. I was getting tired of P10, Sakura, Ichiban, Nirvana. Wanted to see some young, new talent.
Checked out Lotus a few nights ago, reading about a big chested Korean girl, and a really hot looking black girl. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the place and the attractiveness of the girls. Selected the tall black girl 6'3" stunner, named GiGi.
She is very thin, flat stomach, long shapely legs, with incredible, all natural DD tities! Inverted nipples, with huge dark areolas. I could suck them all night long.

Hair shoulder length wavy curls, not kinky. She doesn't wear much makeup, but I would rate her an 8.5. I would guess her age at 22 years max.

Straight to the table shower, I am laying on my stomach. Scrubs, washes, and massages. Next thing I know, she is on top of my totally nude! Turn around, DFK, touching stroking, sucking those nipples. Daty, FIV, and huge O! Wow, she is one of those squirters!

Back to the room, more daty, BBJ, and great sex. Totally GFE, and her pussy was very tight, but took a pounding like a champ.

When I was close to exploding, I pull out, and she finishes CIM and swallows the load. Very, very impressive.

L/A/S B
8.5/10/10 10

Damage
$.6 house .40

Mav

Briegfe
06-30-10, 04:54
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Lkjhgf
06-30-10, 05:00
Tai Pan Man,

Monica always aims to please and is there to serve pleasure and be sexy. I had several great experiences with her. I would strongly recommend her to others, while she is still hot. She is not getting any younger, if you know what I mean.

MavHere we go, moncia we got one more on the team, thanks Mav. I know what you mean, check out her body! She can be 80 for all I care, know some in the 20s and 30s that is no match for her, if you know what I mean.

Thanks bra the Mav stay safe.

Hey Skin. Got the big guy on my team (the high post).

Mev, skin is a center on his team.

Me I'm a guard/ some times forward or right side wing.

Tai Pan Man

Jeju Man
06-30-10, 05:21
Was in the mood. Went to CHM Monday evening. Greated at the door by K gal. Same dress as before. Tiger looking outfit, short black hair, 40's.

Lam massage. Flipped over. She starts paying with my package and then started sucking my balls and shaft and then slipped on a cover. I got up and left. Wanted no cover. Went to another place. "next" to Aloha Sauna and Spa. Located in the back of a house. Red neon open sign. Walked in. All white girls except for the korean mamasan. I thought. Ok. I'll give it a try. Went to the room. In walks in a white gal. 20's. Dressed up in a nighty. Went to the shower room. She gave me the body scrub and paid no attention to my package! So I thought. Strike number 2! Anyway. Went to the room. Lam azz massage. Rolled over and she asks' me. "did you bring me a present? " I said yes. She wants to see the money. I told her. I showed mamasan already. And I'll pay you when you are done. She said no. Up front. I put my clothes on and started to leave. Mamasan comes running to me. Another girl for you! I said no, I lost the mood. So. 2 strikes. Went home with no HE!

The first time I went to CHM. Saw Sandy. Soft massage, she did a great BBBJCIM however! But whoever I saw this time. No HE for me.

I guess. YMMV from time to time.

Duce1
06-30-10, 05:24
You never fail to provide the information we need to make our decision.

Little too tall for me. lol.

Thanks

Duce

Ducky007
06-30-10, 05:28
You never fail to provide the information we need to make our decision.

Little too tall for me. lol.

Thanks

DuceI too loved the report!

I'm on it!:cool:

Ducky

Duce1
06-30-10, 05:40
Hey Un Holy, Where are you? Back me up on this, monica is a good one.

L man

Coco 3 votes
Monica 2 votes

Your team appears to be "no show". lol.

Duce

Un Holy
06-30-10, 06:40
Been thinking about it and I think Monica wins. Its close but I think Monicas puss is a little tighter and she got a more slutty look (which I like). Coco really is a MILF and can take a good pounding over and over again, I like to double pop her. Monica wins because of her skill, slutty looks and tighter puss.

Jellys
06-30-10, 07:03
Ivy back from vacation?

Yes, I went to Sakura last week to visit her. Looks like she's darker than before but she's still a fit MILF. I think Jackie is long gone, I miss her too.

Tadhook
06-30-10, 09:14
I recently went to HT1 looking for that elusive blond girl that is supposed to be working there. Since I had a free pass after filling up my FF card, I thought I would TOFTT. I had been by there a number of times but she was never there.

Anyway, the MS again told me she wasn't there but she had another 19 yoa blond girl working that night. I'm not really into young girls cause they generally lack experience but decided to give her a try. MS takes me to the room where I paid the house fee. After a few minutes, in walks a light brown haired girl. Young girls like to talk about themselves so I got a lot of information about her. She said her name is Kya (not her real name), 19 yoa.

She stands about 5'5" with with brown eyes, natural AA tits and a boyish figure, straight up and down with a flat ass, shaved pussy. She has about 3 or 4 pounds of belly fat that young girls seem to take pride in, Otherwise very slim, maybe 115 lbs. Her father is haole and her mother is Filipino. She has somewhat of a cute face with freckles on her cheeks. She is a local girl raised on Maui. Not a beauty, looks like many of the plain girls you see in the malls.

She asks if I want a TS. Why not, so we go to the shower room where it get a three minute wipe down with a wash cloth, flip and the another quick wash and we are outa there. Back in the room she asks if I want the $ half hour session or the $$ full hour session. I negotiated the standard $. 5. (I have never been asked for money up front at HT1. I have always paid all the ladies $. 5 no matter what service I get and they have always taken the tip graciously and never counted in front of me).

She gets undressed and promised the most wonderful experience I have ever had. She starts by lightly kissing my chest and moves to Jr and puts the cover on without touching Jr. She gave me a 10 minute CBJ and moved to reverse MISH. I have been told by the ladies that I am very well hung, but I swear I couldn't feel anything. It was like Jr was having sex with a glass of water. After 10 minutes or so I go to MISH and get the same results. I pulled out to DATY and she says, no, you can give me AIDS doing that. I started loosing interest in this girl after she accused me of being a vector of disease and Jr lost interest soon there after. She tries to get me hard again by pouring a whole mess of lube on me and giving me a HJ. The lube quickly evaporated and she pours more on with the same results until it turned to glue. I had enough of this so I pulled the cover off, and got Jr awake myself. I ask her to put on another cover so we can finish but she told me she only had 4 more to last the rest of the night (what?). I ask her to finish with a HJ but she wouldn't touch Jr cause you can get AIDS that way. I slip the old cover on and she agrees to finish me off. Strange, she wouldn't let me touch her with my right hand cause I used it to wake Jr up (whats with this AIDS phobia?) I go to the shower alone to wash that gooey mess off and get dressed to go. She wants me to come back with $$ next time, right!

L/5. 5 A5 S/4

Would not repeat this disaster again. If fact I am writing off HTI since I have not had exceptional service there except for Jun.

Thanks for sharing. Knowing about bad experiences is just as valuable as the good ones!

Waikikian
06-30-10, 12:24
She gets undressed and promised the most wonderful experience I have ever had. She starts by lightly kissing my chest and moves to Jr and puts the cover on without touching Jr. She gave me a 10 minute CBJ and moved to reverse MISH. I have been told by the ladies that I am very well hung, but I swear I couldn't feel anything. It was like Jr was having sex with a glass of water. After 10 minutes or so I go to MISH and get the same results. I pulled out to DATY and she says, no, you can give me AIDS doing that. I started loosing interest in this girl after she accused me of being a vector of disease and Jr lost interest soon there after. She tries to get me hard again by pouring a whole mess of lube on me and giving me a HJ. The lube quickly evaporated and she pours more on with the same results until it turned to glue. I had enough of this so I pulled the cover off, and got Jr awake myself. I ask her to put on another cover so we can finish but she told me she only had 4 more to last the rest of the night (what?). I ask her to finish with a HJ but she wouldn't touch Jr cause you can get AIDS that way. I slip the old cover on and she agrees to finish me off. Strange, she wouldn't let me touch her with my right hand cause I used it to wake Jr up (whats with this AIDS phobia?) I go to the shower alone to wash that gooey mess off and get dressed to go. She wants me to come back with $$ next time, right!My god, that was hilarious! Believe me, I've had a few of those! She was a disaster waiting to happen! What! Not going back!

Some women are just freeking stupid!

A big mistake that young prostitutes make is right after they give normal birth to a baby they go right back to work. They're supposed to wait at least 6 weeks before having sex! They have to let that pussy close back up!

Anyway, young mainland girls are bad news a lot of times, because of overexagerated misconceptions!. But they are young and want to live a ripe old age.

Thanks J. C. For the tip! I'll have to avoid her!

Steven Lee
06-30-10, 13:01
Does she offer more then HE?Was allowed to do a little roaming of the hands, but nothing more. But apparently YMMV.

Lkjhgf
06-30-10, 13:11
L man

Coco 3 votes
Monica 2 votes

Your team appears to be "no show". lol.

DuceSkin, Your buddy duce is in the game.

Lets set a time limit for the final count, say 7/7.

L

Ducky007
06-30-10, 14:30
[QUOTE=Jus Crusin] (I have never been asked for money up front at HT1. I have always paid all the ladies $. 5 no matter what service I get and they have always taken the tip graciously and never counted in front of me).

Ducky had the same thing happen at pinetree, mamasan takes ducky to the room ducky asks for the Koren on the far left the hottest one on the couch she comes in has me take off my stuff and lay down leaves comes back in, small talk ask if I had dinner, I say no some pupus and a beer, shes like pupus with a gross face on her so I teach her what a pupu is? So after 4 moths of being here she doesn't get out much I guess? She then and ask if I know how it works? and then ask for the money, ducky is telling her how it is usaly done and by paying up front that it eliminates the possibility of getting a better tip for great service. She was super hot from LA and with a stellar act could have gotten $$ out of me! She then ask me if I was threatening her? WTF she had my $.5 in her hand I get back and was out! Talk to mamasan and she convinces me to stay, tells me I had picked the wrong one and she would send me in a nice one. In comes bebe (bibi)? Sounds like BB around 28-32 yo. with some fat, not much, looks like she has a kid somewhere. Her mussels were very hard , could tell she was working out alot, This one was a talker bla bla bla she was tripping on something or had way to much redbull! She dose TS never shuts up, back to the room we lay together, I'm sucking on enhanced d's and she talking my ear off with a lot of giggling and laughing. Covers jr. for the bj, I'm thinking great this will shut her up but no she keeps stopping to blab at me. I thinking I need some duct tape here? So the suck ass bj is done and she starts the cg talking away. At one point midway she throughs her arms in the air and gives ducky a bonsai and is giggling! What the f is that? To mish still talking even though I've told her to shut a few times now, pounding away now going through all the angles, telling me I can't um cause I'm drunk, she dose stop talking and starting to get into it a bit but ducky about done, stops pulls out uncovers and squirts her a good one now we're both laughing, mamasan knocking we clean up and thank goodness it's over. Oh the first one can't remember her name and mamasan no tell me on the way out, Bebe says shes from NY, Koren has a small actcent but her English is good.

L6A6S6 A and S are low because she would not shut up! This one could be good if she shut up! so if you see bebe I hope you have i-pod or ear plugs or duct tape
house .5 bebe$.5 no repete has anyone else been with bebe?

Mrazz
06-30-10, 15:11
Was allowed to do a little roaming of the hands, but nothing more. But apparently YMMV.

do you know if anyone has had more then a HE?

Skinman52
06-30-10, 16:56
Skin, Your buddy duce is in the game.

Lets set a time limit for the final count, say 7/7.

LHey L-man/Tai Pan Man,

K-den. Again. I cast my vote for Coco. Nobody can beat her BBBJ in my book. I like it better than ICBJ (ice cube blow job). Haha. Remember now. I no like read about you in the obits after you see Coco.

Skin

H Mobius
06-30-10, 17:30

I think it's a very good post. Girls like her (don't do this, don't do that) are one reason I only go for FOBs ("I take kea u, Honey"), and IMHO when they claim they're gonna be the bomb it means they're gonna be shitty.

Lkjhgf
06-30-10, 20:07
Been thinking about it and I think Monica wins. Its close but I think Monicas puss is a little tighter and she got a more slutty look (which I like). Coco really is a MILF and can take a good pounding over and over again, I like to double pop her. Monica wins because of her skill, slutty looks and tighter puss.Duce, Skin, The score in now 3 to3
See Monica not to worry by 7/7 we will win

called the drunken mama will be trying coco this evening, if junk you two guys refund all my expences.

L man thanks un holy

Lkjhgf
06-30-10, 20:15
Been thinking about it and I think Monica wins. Its close but I think Monicas puss is a little tighter and she got a more slutty look (which I like). Coco really is a MILF and can take a good pounding over and over again, I like to double pop her. Monica wins because of her skill, slutty looks and tighter puss.Duce, Skin, The score in now 3 to3

See Monica not to worry by 7/7 we will win

Called the drunken mama will be trying coco this evening,

If junk you two guys refund all my expences

L man thanks un holy

Another thing is moncia always on time and keeps her appointments.

Skinman52
06-30-10, 21:47
There has been a shift in talent recently. I was getting tired of P10, Sakura, Ichiban, Nirvana. Wanted to see some young, new talent.

Checked out Lotus a few nights ago, reading about a big chested Korean girl, and a really hot looking black girl. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the place and the attractiveness of the girls. Selected the tall black girl 6'3" stunner, named GiGi.

She is very thin, flat stomach, long shapely legs, with incredible, all natural DD tities! Inverted nipples, with huge dark areolas. I could suck them all night long.

Hair shoulder length wavy curls, not kinky. She doesn't wear much makeup, but I would rate her an 8. 5. I would guess her age at 22 years max.

Straight to the table shower, I am laying on my stomach. Scrubs, washes, and massages. Next thing I know, she is on top of my totally nude! Turn around, DFK, touching stroking, sucking those nipples. DATY, FIV, and huge O! Wow, she is one of those squirters!

Back to the room, more DATY, BBJ, and great sex. Totally GFE, and her pussy was very tight, but took a pounding like a champ.

When I was close to exploding, I pull out, and she finishes CIM and swallows the load. Very, very impressive.

L/A/S B

8. 5/10/10 10

Damage

$. 6 house $400

MavHoly shit! 6'3"? This hottie is a tall one! But CIM & swallow? Damn! Skin has got to check this one out. Hope I get the same level of service. Good to hear from the Mav. Thought you retired or something!

Mavrick7
07-01-10, 04:08
Brother Skinman,
Sometimes when you find gold, you don't want to share with everyone, but I was feeling kinda guilty in not sharing. Once I realized that there are plenty of other mongers tapping than beautiful ass and not sharing, I knew what the right thing was.

Lastly, the forum was getting hit with a lot of phony, bullshit posts by idiots, which was turning me off. I have noticed that almost everyone of these AMPs have laptops and the girls are all on the internet. They read these stories too, so I feel somewhat obligated to report the good and bad. Gigi from Lotus was truly amazing, and as we all know, won't be that special for long. After a while, she will be jaded by all of the bad experiences.

Skill level, there isn't another girl with the BBJ skills, and I guess she is one of those cum eating types. On top all of that, she squirts like no one that I have been with.

Mav

Duce1
07-01-10, 07:28
Holy shit! 6'3"? This hottie is a tall one! But CIM & swallow? Damn! Skin has got to check this one out. Hope I get the same level of service. Good to hear from the Mav. Thought you retired or something!

I've been reading your posts for eight months. You are one of the few that posts consistent quality reviews of the amp providers. Everything we need to know about making an informed decision to spend $$ is in your post. You do report the good and bad and may ruffle feathers. Also, it is not your fault that you posess a "weapon of mass destruction".lol.

Always remember maintain the peace and continue to post quality reports.

Duce

Dahos77
07-01-10, 08:21
I'm a noob, but based on what everyone has said, I took the plunge and experienced both Monica and Coco for the first time over the last couple of weeks. I was pretty drunk both times, so my ratings should be consistent for having 6 beers before showing up. Anyhow, called to make sure who I wanted was there.

Had Monica initially. Like other posts have said, she does live up to the reputation. 5'3 11olbs with hard enhanced b/c which sit kind of far apart on her chest. She was wearing a little black nighty. Did the 5-0 check then a soft massage and basically straight to BBBJ with the ice for 2-3 mins. I have to say that it was a little different for me but it was nice. Then BBFS cg, mish, HJ then BBBJCIM to finish. She said she was having a bad day so session was short. Was there 45 mins. L8 A10 S9. 5h and $. 5 to her.

One week later Coco. 5'2 maybe 100lbs with soft enhanced b/c. BBBJ is rediculous. For me, it is too much suction. Borderline being uncomfortable, maybe too much teeth or something. To each his own. Went about that for about 5 mins then CFS. Cg for about 10 mins and I guess she wanted me to finish up so the cover came off and then kept giving it to her for another 10 mins. She was getting sore so HJ for a bit then dg and finished on her back. L8. 5 A9 S8h and $. 50 to her. She did count the money in front of me which I didn't care for.

Overall, I have to say that Monica is better. Coco is the prettier one, and can take it like a champ, but Monica has such a nice attitude and for me it was more of a GFE then with coco which is what gave her the edge. Like everyone says YMMV. Stay safe everyone.

Slick2
07-01-10, 10:52
Couple weeks ago went to Pearl City Relaxation. Saw Jenny, I think she's Korean probably around 40. 5'3" slim build, small tits and a little belly fat doesn't bother me.
Led me to the room, paid the house fee .50. Came back took me to shower (by myself).

In the room started with bbj for a couple minutes went to put on hat, I told her later on she said okay. Continued with bbj for a little while longer. Then covered mish, cg finished in doggy. Wanted to end in bbbj but she said no, bummer. L 6, A 6, S 7.5 damage .50 + 150 repeat, yeah. Still wish they had younger talent. I think the Linda that used to work here is at Lotus now.

Mrazz
07-01-10, 14:23
Brother Skinman,
Sometimes when you find gold, you don't want to share with everyone, but I was feeling kinda guilty in not sharing. Once I realized that there are plenty of other mongers tapping than beautiful ass and not sharing, I knew what the right thing was.

Lastly, the forum was getting hit with a lot of phony, bullshit posts by idiots, which was turning me off. I have noticed that almost everyone of these AMPs have laptops and the girls are all on the internet. They read these stories too, so I feel somewhat obligated to report the good and bad. Gigi from Lotus was truly amazing, and as we all know, won't be that special for long. After a while, she will be jaded by all of the bad experiences.

Skill level, there isn't another girl with the BBJ skills, and I guess she is one of those cum eating types. On top all of that, she squirts like no one that I have been with.

Mav

Just checking Mav, you tipped her $400?

Wn5912
07-01-10, 14:26

PS No shower available, but she will wipe you down well afterwards.Curious to know before I go. What nationality is she? Local asian, polynesian, white?

Thanks in advance

Lkjhgf
07-01-10, 14:48
I'm a noob, but based on what everyone has said, I took the plunge and experienced both Monica and Coco for the first time over the last couple of weeks. I was pretty drunk both times, so my ratings should be consistent for having 6 beers before showing up. Anyhow, called to make sure who I wanted was there.

Had Monica initially. Like other posts have said, she does live up to the reputation. 5'3 11olbs with hard enhanced b/c which sit kind of far apart on her chest. She was wearing a little black nighty. Did the 5-0 check then a soft massage and basically straight to BBBJ with the ice for 2-3 mins. I have to say that it was a little different for me but it was nice. Then BBFS cg, mish, HJ then BBBJCIM to finish. She said she was having a bad day so session was short. Was there 45 mins. L8 A10 S9. 5h and $. 5 to her.

One week later Coco. 5'2 maybe 100lbs with soft enhanced b/c. BBBJ is rediculous. For me, it is too much suction. Borderline being uncomfortable, maybe too much teeth or something. To each his own. Went about that for about 5 mins then CFS. Cg for about 10 mins and I guess she wanted me to finish up so the cover came off and then kept giving it to her for another 10 mins. She was getting sore so HJ for a bit then dg and finished on her back. L8. 5 A9 S8h and $. 50 to her. She did count the money in front of me which I didn't care for.

Overall, I have to say that Monica is better. Coco is the prettier one, and can take it like a champ, but Monica has such a nice attitude and for me it was more of a GFE then with coco which is what gave her the edge. Like everyone says YMMV. Stay safe everyone.Duce,

The score is now Monica 4, Coco 3.

Hows that skin?

Mahalo Dohos

Eric Shin
07-01-10, 15:20
yup, this lady has a killer ass and a nice wet .......

Very attractive w/ an 18 year old bod, huh!!

I will definitely take a trip out to see if more can be had!

Luvnsex2
07-01-10, 15:35
Man, the last few experiences have pretty much made up for all the bad ones. First it was Kelly-numero uno! The intenisty was just awesome! Carmel, well a bit different but still good! And now, drum rollllll, Yes Tiny! Wow, cute face, cute voice, tight bod, very friendly and awesome services. TS was quite good, followed by her savoring only the head before putting on the cover. CBJ was good, followed by RCG, CG and then MISH! Oh, oh, the DFK, absolutely loved it and the intensity just left me breathless. I went slow in MISH changing it up and just enjoyed every minute-she did too and after a while we both came. I didn't want it to end! L9/A10/S9. 5-BBBJ would have made it a 10. Yeah, I'd like to take this one home.

Captin Crunch
07-01-10, 15:47
Got a suggestion, but don't know if it could happen. Wouldn't it be nice if the ms of an amp post actual body pics of her girls on the forum. One way to get an accurate report of looks of the providers and drum up more business. If one place does it and it works, other places will hopefully do it too. If I knew a ms really well, I would suggest this to her, but I don't. Does anyone? Would this idea work?

BBC003
07-01-10, 16:33
Man, the last few experiences have pretty much made up for all the bad ones. First it was Kelly-numero uno! The intenisty was just awesome! Carmel, well a bit different but still good! And now, drum rollllll, Yes Tiny! Wow, cute face, cute voice, tight bod, very friendly and awesome services. TS was quite good, followed by her savoring only the head before putting on the cover. CBJ was good, followed by RCG, CG and then MISH! Oh, oh, the DFK, absolutely loved it and the intensity just left me breathless. I went slow in MISH changing it up and just enjoyed every minute-she did too and after a while we both came. I didn't want it to end! L9/A10/S9. 5-BBBJ would have made it a 10. Yeah, I'd like to take this one home.

This is Ichiban?

Uki Eater
07-01-10, 16:38
This is Ichiban?

He must be referring to Tiny at Nirvanas.

Skinman52
07-01-10, 17:48
Duce,

The score is now Monica 4, Coco 3.

Hows that skin?

Mahalo DohosDammit L. Man. How can you say Monica is better than Coco when you neva even try Coco yet? Brah. You need the suction as much as I do! You say LiliatApple during DFK suck your tongue so hard your eyeballs end up down your throat? Well. After Coco suck your herman. Your eyeballs might pop out of your poopchute! That way you no need bring your PUMP! Hahaha! Go try Coco first before you make more trouble!

Signed. Coco backer

Skin

Luvnsex2
07-01-10, 20:36
Oops, had one of those senior moements-wait I'm not a senior.

Anyway, thought I was posting under Nirvana.

He must be referring to Tiny at Nirvanas.

Uki Eater
07-02-10, 00:14
Got a suggestion, but don't know if it could happen. Wouldn't it be nice if the ms of an amp post actual body pics of her girls on the forum. One way to get an accurate report of looks of the providers and drum up more business. If one place does it and it works, other places will hopefully do it too. If I knew a ms really well, I would suggest this to her, but I don't. Does anyone? Would this idea work?

Since Pine Tree has a website up, why not? I think more AMP places should have one also. Would be nice also if they can like update the website and list the girls who is working on that night. No need be fancy. This way, a mongerer no need bother calling just to see if so and so is working. Also, I bet if guys out there have an idea of how the girl look beforehand, he probably would be more motivated to go.

Stangman808
07-02-10, 01:42

That would be nice. Similar to the website for Sheri's Ranch in Pahrump Nevada.

www.sherisranch.com

Lkjhgf
07-02-10, 03:44
Dammit L. Man. How can you say Monica is better than Coco when you neva even try Coco yet? Brah. You need the suction as much as I do! You say LiliatApple during DFK suck your tongue so hard your eyeballs end up down your throat? Well. After Coco suck your herman. Your eyeballs might pop out of your poopchute! That way you no need bring your PUMP! Hahaha! Go try Coco first before you make more trouble!
Signed. Coco backer

SkinSkin,

I saw her coco last night, short 45 min. Rush, L 8, cute, A 8, S8

B 8, great BBBJ, rim, fiv, fia, dfk, not to GFE.

So my vote stays with monica

The score remain 4 monica, coco 3

Refund my cost and time $250

Signed moncia's honey The Tai Pan Man.

Max808
07-02-10, 03:59
Dammit L. Man. How can you say Monica is better than Coco when you neva even try Coco yet? Brah. You need the suction as much as I do! You say LiliatApple during DFK suck your tongue so hard your eyeballs end up down your throat? Well. After Coco suck your herman. Your eyeballs might pop out of your poopchute! That way you no need bring your PUMP! Hahaha! Go try Coco first before you make more trouble!

Signed. Coco backer

Skin

OK, I've tried them both now and Coco wins hands down. I guess you could say TEHO (To Each His Own), Monica has a smokin body, but she wouldn't let me enjoy it fully and when I left I was not satisfied. Coco gives a world class BBBJ. Man she knows how to bring you to the edge, back off, and then take you there again. She even gave a great massage afterward. Coco has my vote! Max

Tendo
07-02-10, 04:01
As nice as the site is, it's in Nevada where it's legal. Different game there. My understanding also is that those places charge an arm and a leg. $$$+ just for a bj? Not your standard amp prices. Shoot I sure as hell ain't going to pay spitzer prices. Shoot for that money she better be my favorite porn star.

But back to the origonal discussion. A site just sounds like an easier way for them to get busted by LE. Not sure how they would advertise. If they use real pics would also be easier for them to be noticed outside of work and some of them like time off at some point. Not to mention if anti mongering people get a hold of good pics it would be easier for them to campaign against the past time.

Just my .02.

T

Lkjhgf
07-02-10, 04:06
OK, I've tried them both now and Coco wins hands down. I guess you could say TEHO (To Each His Own), Monica has a smokin body, but she wouldn't let me enjoy it fully and when I left I was not satisfied. Coco gives a world class BBBJ. Man she knows how to bring you to the edge, back off, and then take you there again. She even gave a great massage afterward. Coco has my vote! MaxThanks max for your vote

Now the match is even 4 coco, 4 moncia

L man

Steven Lee
07-02-10, 04:31
Curious to know before I go. What nationality is she? Local asian, polynesian, white?

Thanks in advanceShe's local Asian.

BBC003
07-02-10, 04:44
As nice as the site is, it's in Nevada where it's legal. Different game there. My understanding also is that those places charge an arm and a leg. $$$+ just for a bj? Not your standard amp prices. Shoot I sure as hell ain't going to pay spitzer prices. Shoot for that money she better be my favorite porn star.

But back to the origonal discussion. A site just sounds like an easier way for them to get busted by LE. Not sure how they would advertise. If they use real pics would also be easier for them to be noticed outside of work and some of them like time off at some point. Not to mention if anti mongering people get a hold of good pics it would be easier for them to campaign against the past time.

Just my .02.

T

Pahrump is pricey since it's closer to Vegas. A better bet would be Reno.

Mongers Rus
07-02-10, 04:56

Signed. Coco backer

Skin
Monica not even close to Coco. Letz move on...next subject. At least Coco doesn't say, "Tell all your friends about me". She doesn't need to.
DM

Datyb
07-02-10, 05:00
Pahrump is pricey since it's closer to Vegas. A better bet would be Reno.There are no bordellos in Reno, unless you go 30+ miles east.

A few outside of Carson City.

Duce1
07-02-10, 05:06

Signed. Coco backer

Skin

L man your vote has been recinded you haven't even seen Coco.
How can you compare??????

The count is now 4-1= 3 for Monica
Coco has 4 votes. Thanks Max808.

Duce

Joe Som
07-02-10, 06:16
Curious to know before I go. What nationality is she? Local asian, polynesian, white?

Thanks in advance
She looked local mixed to me.

Warburton 0263
07-02-10, 06:59
I vote for Monica

Lkjhgf
07-02-10, 13:17
Monica not even close to Coco. Letz move on...next subject. At least Coco doesn't say, "Tell all your friends about me". She doesn't need to.

DMThat make it 5 coco 4 moncia

Lkjhgf
07-02-10, 13:56
I vote for MonicaThat make it 5 to 5

Duce I did see coco wed. Night and skin was in the next room, between room #2 and room # 3, get one hole at the top of the wall, I can hear his tongue working, and monica moaning and cumming, monica was that good, skin might change his vote.

Plan to see monica tomorrow bc she off on sundays. Not sure if she'll be working on Monday.

Got to say that COCO is at the top with all the good ones, like skin said great head, and like duce said great dfk

Moncia for me she is very sweet, romantic, caring/caring/caring and very GFE.

They both good in they own way, matter of what you prefer,

That why the votes are that close 5 to 5

Which ever way you good mongos votes///// mahalos

The Tai Pan Man

Akaaka50
07-02-10, 14:04
I went to see Ivy last night and this girl does have some skills.

She has the nicest butt that I have seen on an Asian girl. L/7.5 A/9 S/9

Kanaka01
07-02-10, 14:25
I've had both but never posted since it seemed like everyone else had it covered. My vote is for Coco. Monica is great, but a little too fragile for me.

Xmen911
07-02-10, 22:37
Monica is the bomb!

Lkjhgf
07-02-10, 23:03
I've had both but never posted since it seemed like everyone else had it covered. My vote is for Coco. Monica is great, but a little too fragile for me. Thanks Kana,

Thats Coco 6, Monica 5

My next mission is to get Monica and Coco together for a three some

Had a four some about a week ago three chick and me, for real, no bull,

Cross my heart.

The L man

Kanaka01
07-03-10, 03:01
I was waitng for my food at the beretania Zippys tonight and was looking through that free Buy n Sell Hawaii paper (mostly autos). I noticed an ad for 15% off at Hanabi's if you bring in the ad! I imagine it's only for the house fee but would be pretty funny giving the provider $127.50 tip for FS (assuming it was $150.00).

Better remember to bring dollar bills and quarters guys!

Lkjhgf
07-03-10, 03:21
Monica is the bomb!Count this as a vote for Monica.

Now 6 to 6.

Qjkl
07-03-10, 10:53
I've had both but never posted since it seemed like everyone else had it covered. My vote is for Coco. Monica is great, but a little too fragile for me.

more like everyone had it uncovered. I'll put in a vote for Monica. Compared to Coco I give her +1.5 for looks, -1 for service, so she comes out ahead.

Lkjhgf
07-03-10, 12:29
more like everyone had it uncovered. I'll put in a vote for Monica. Compared to Coco I give her +1.5 for looks, -1 for service, so she comes out ahead.Wow,. 5 net, and for looks

Now monica 7, coco 7

Close in 5 days

Mahalos

Dell808
07-03-10, 13:28
Wanted to try Coco but she was busy. Monica was very good. Next day I had jock itch. Any of you ever had that problem over there? Damn. Can't blame it on her for sure, but seems like that was the only thing that might have caused it.

Rico Suave808
07-03-10, 16:34
Monica is a sweet caring person who never complains and always treats me good.

Coco's BJ skills are overrated IMHO. She is also a heavy smoker. Her DFKs make me feel like I have just chewed a cigarette raw after kissing her.

My vote goes to Monica. Jus

H Mobius
07-03-10, 18:10
Wanted to try Coco but she was busy. Monica was very good. Next day I had jock itch. Any of you ever had that problem over there? Damn. Can't blame it on her for sure, but seems like that was the only thing that might have caused it.

The incubation period is typically 4 to 10 days depending on a number of factors. There have been posts about other "problems" there.

Skinman52
07-03-10, 20:40

Coco's BJ skills are overrated IMHO. She is also a heavy smoker. Her DFKs make me feel like I have just chewed a cigarette raw after kissing her.

My vote goes to Monica. JusAbout the smoker's breath. I mentioned that to her last week and last night, after being put in the room, she left and took awhile to return. When she did. I could smell the scent of mouthwash/toothpaste on her. When she was riding me and making her love calls I did not smell the ashtray breath. Anyway. Same great BBBJ & BBFS.

Dropped standard house & provider fee.

Skin

Datyb
07-03-10, 21:46
I noticed an ad for 15% off at Hanabi's if you bring in the ad! I imagine it's only for the house fee but would be pretty funny giving the provider $127.50 tip for FS (assuming it was $150.00).Yep, discount only on the house fee. The house places all these ads. The providers are all independent contractors working for tips.

D.

Hotdog7849
07-04-10, 01:01
Found this forum several months ago and I finally busted my AMP cherry after alot of research. So I decided to go to Sakura to experience my first AMP after reAding all the reports here. Went around 4pm. I called first so the ms knew I was comming. Upon arrival the ms took me to a room andi gave the. 5. I waited several minutes and in came a k-girl tall 5-6 to 5-7, looks like in he 20's, gorgeous body c's, great skin, shaved, nice tan and tight body. She dimmed the lights when she first came in and then left. I was disappointed because I thought she wasn't going to come back. She returned 5 minutes later wearing a multi colored bikini. She told me her name but I could barely understand her because of the accent. I think she said Chinee or Chichi. No Dfk, but started with CBJ. Then went into mish. But her pussy was so tight I had to stop and went into DATY. Went back to mish but had to stop again. Fiv then cg until I couldn't hold anymore. TS and A little bed talk even Though I just wanted to do my business and leave. Was a great first experience intothe AMP game. Does anyone know what this girls name is because I would like to repeat. I gave the normal $. 5. Which I would not know if it wasn't for this forum.

Also I have been reading about this coco and Monica. Where are these girls at becuse I would like to give my two cents. Again thanks for all the info from a first timer and noob to the AMP world.

Cosmic Kid
07-04-10, 02:54

Not jock itch, but pinworms. Just got em, either at Rose Marie or CHM, since those the only places this could have come from recently, although I'd probably place my bet on CHM, since the service tends to be a tad more on the skanky side there. I'm taking this as a warning and wake-up call; I mean on a scale of stuff you can catch, stds etc, pinworms is far on the lightweight end of the spectrum. Anyways, I intend to seriously moderate my oral sex practices from now on in the AMPs, and that's even IF I ever go back at all.

John Ross
07-04-10, 03:21
The last time I saw Monica was early this week and I have no itching.

Yung Evr
07-04-10, 03:35
Not jock itch, but pinworms. Just got em, either at Rose Marie or CHM, since those the only places this could have come from recently, although I'd probably place my bet on CHM, since the service tends to be a tad more on the skanky side there. I'm taking this as a warning and wake-up call; I mean on a scale of stuff you can catch, stds etc, pinworms is far on the lightweight end of the spectrum. Anyways, I intend to seriously moderate my oral sex practices from now on in the AMPs, and that's even IF I ever go back at all.

Damn......pinworms. I guess if you're doing DATY or DATO especially it's almost guaranteed.

Lkjhgf
07-04-10, 04:01

My vote goes to Monica. JustCorection x man made it 6 to 6 made

Ojki made it 7 to 6 momica.

Just made it 8 to 6 monica.

Bullnuts
07-04-10, 05:44
Oh my, since most of you mongers have been good at giving good reports. I better start reporting. Have not been to an AMP for almost a year, but I got some good tips about Tiny.

When I went in to the room, I didn't ask fo anybody, but mama san brought in Tiny. Oh Dear. She's small, but the kind of small who you know that you would have fun with. Standard table shower with 5 times around the A hole. Mine must have been dirty. Back to the room. Standard wait. 4 min, but feels like 10. Pretty good massage. Then the unexpected. She was rimmin the coolie. Oh my, she has a special technique with the cover. So she is but is not. (cover on her tongue) Anyway felt super good. Then the flip. Drinkin but Bullnuts was ready to go. CG, Mish then pounded her with the doggie. I mean pounded! Tiny can handle with the hands on the ass taken it hard. Finished. Standard wipe clean and see you later. Standard fee. 5 and a buck 50

I highly recommend.

For all you guys hiding like me, no be scared and share a little 411. We all benefit. No b Greedy!

Aloha stay safe and be safe,

Bullnuts

Warburton 0263
07-04-10, 06:00

The time interval from ingestion of infective eggs to oviposition by the adult females is about one month. So count back one month and you got your source of pinworms.

Stoner R
07-04-10, 06:38
Damn......pinworms. I guess if you're doing DATY or DATO especially it's almost guaranteed.Wow, sounds like an episode of 'monsters inside of me', lol

Waikikian
07-04-10, 12:30
Not jock itch, but pinworms. Just got em, either at Rose Marie or CHM, since those the only places this could have come from recently, although I'd probably place my bet on CHM, since the service tends to be a tad more on the skanky side there. I'm taking this as a warning and wake-up call; I mean on a scale of stuff you can catch, stds etc, pinworms is far on the lightweight end of the spectrum. Anyways, I intend to seriously moderate my oral sex practices from now on in the AMPs, and that's even IF I ever go back at all.Everybody's having fun doing BBFSCIP, but then reality sets in!

Providers that have been doing this a while.

It's your funeral

Jeju Man
07-04-10, 15:16
Everybody's having fun doing BBFSCIP, but then reality sets in! Providers that have been doing this a while.

It's your funeralYou are right. It's your funeral. Not to mention some of your mongers also spread diseases. To your wives, grilfriends and other providers.

Is a few minutes of pleasure worth catching something or even risk death?

Man. I love my pecker. I have no grudge against hime. So I protect him!

Think with your brain. Not your dick. Be safe all!

Kanaka01
07-04-10, 17:40
So we know from the posts that Cosmic Kidd has pinworms for sure and we don’t really know about Dell808 (please report back). They are both assuming that they either got it from CHM or RoseMarri due to recent visits. However, we don’t really know where it originated based on info from Warburton 0263 that the incubation period for pinworms is at least 1 month. So we still don’t know where it originated. WTF-BUMMERS!!

I didn’t know what it was so I Googled pinworms (and jock itch). Here are a couple of links if anyone is interested (cut and paste into browser):
Pinworms;
http://www.revolutionhealth.com/conditions/digestive/parasite?msc=ehdlp_pinworms&section=section_00
Jock Itch;
http://www.medicinenet.com/jock_itch/article.htm

Duce1
07-04-10, 20:40
Corection x man made it 6 to 6 made

Ojki made it 7 to 6 momica.

Just made it 8 to 6 monica.

Count went from 7 to 7, and now 8 to 6. Where did the minus come from?
I know you are an estimator and appear you might be doing the same with the count.

Duce

Lkjhgf
07-04-10, 21:15
I know you are an estimator and appear you might be doing the same with the count.

DuceShit, duce I know you'll a lawyer,

Skin's a cpa, please do a audit, and no do one paka/ pota gee count

M7 is watching you guys

Any way monica is leading.

Cosmic Kid
07-04-10, 23:04
The time interval from ingestion of infective eggs to oviposition by the adult females is about one month. So count back one month and you got your source of pinworms.

Yeah well,...as a matter of fact, I do keep a journal list of dates I went to AMPS, and who I saw.... And going with your timeframe, puts the provider in question as Sandy at CHM. Nice lady, and don't want to cause problems for her, but again, she would be the only person that fits the one month back scenario which you've indicated. That encounter is dead-on target for one month ago, with nothing else in close proximity time-wise.

Started taking some herbal supplements for parasite intestinal detox and seems to be wiping out the problem fast.

CK

Photoman
07-04-10, 23:20
I've seen Sandy a couple times now. Once was CFS and the last time was BBJCIM as couple weeks ago. Both times DATY.

So, does that mean there will be critters inside me like Aliens? What is the cure?

And, I was going to see her today. Who is safe anymore?

Yeah well,. As a matter of fact, I do keep a journal list of dates I went to AMPs, and who I saw. And going with your timeframe, puts the provider in question as Sandy at CHM. Nice lady, and don't want to cause problems for her, but again, she would be the only person that fits the one month back scenario which you've indicated. That encounter is dead-on target for one month ago, with nothing else in close proximity time-wise.

Started taking some herbal supplements for parasite intestinal detox and seems to be wiping out the problem fast.

CK

H Mobius
07-05-10, 00:38
I've seen Sandy a couple times now. Once was CFS and the last time was BBJCIM as couple weeks ago. Both times DATY.

So, does that mean there will be critters inside me like Aliens? What is the cure?

Here is some information:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pinworm/DS00687

Duce1
07-05-10, 02:41
Shit, duce I know you'll a lawyer,

Skin's a cpa, please do a audit, and no do one paka/ pota gee count

M7 is watching you guys

Any way monica is leading.

L-man

I also appreciate the mongers that participated. There is too much taking and not enought giving. This is much better than some of the sh_t that was going on. I'm not talking about the little critters (this is good info).

Your effort has lighthened up the amp thread.

Thank you L-man.

Duce

Jeju Man
07-05-10, 05:21
Yeah well,...as a matter of fact, I do keep a journal list of dates I went to AMPS, and who I saw.... And going with your timeframe, puts the provider in question as Sandy at CHM. Nice lady, and don't want to cause problems for her, but again, she would be the only person that fits the one month back scenario which you've indicated. That encounter is dead-on target for one month ago, with nothing else in close proximity time-wise.

CKIf Sandy is the carrier. She would know that something is wrong and would seek treatment. Why would she want to put up with the itching, etc. I'd think at the first sign of a STD. She'd be running to the doc!

I saw Sandy a few weeks ago and I have caught anything. I did go to the doc yesterday for a routine check-up and all is fine.

One thing I'd never ever do and that is DATY on any provider! One has to be a fool to! You don't know who was in her before you decided to stick your tongue inside her! Just imagine catching something around your mouth!

Play safe guys! A few minutes of pleasure for a life threatening STD?

Memahu
07-05-10, 05:26

Duce

Is the score counted by a referee at the World Cup soccer games?
Just joking.
Try say world cup soccer fast 3 times or more.

Hypo Luxa
07-05-10, 05:39
You are right. It's your funeral. Not to mention some of your mongers also spread diseases. To your wives, grilfriends and other providers.

Is a few minutes of pleasure worth catching something or even risk death?

Man. I love my pecker. I have no grudge against hime. So I protect him!

Think with your brain. Not your dick. Be safe all!
Jeju man and Waikikian,

NO PREACHING ON THIS BOARD PLEASE.

Thank you.

Member #3973
07-05-10, 06:09
There are many causes of pinworms. Contaminated food is the most common.
You cannot conclude that a provider has caused this. As we all know,
this hobby has a risk of infections, especially if you don't use protection.
Pinworms may be one of them if you do rimming.

Waikikian
07-05-10, 12:48
Did this Sandy work at Rakuen way back when Junko was there!

Ducky007
07-05-10, 12:48

CKOK you know if you have the butt worms (pins) if at night when you go to bed and your butt hole becomes very ichy, as far as I know the only way to get rid of them is go to your Dr. and get some worming pill rx and then 2 weeks later you take some more just like a dog! Way better than ukus! Offten spread by kids from school like ukus. Ducky's had all the fun things this island has to offer!

Rico Suave808
07-05-10, 14:54
Found Kya's ads on BP & Redbook, looks exactly as you described.

Thanks for TOFTT.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-ready-when-you-are-19yo-asian-beauty/2187288
http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/alink.pl?ab=www.***********.comThat's not her.

Member #3973
07-05-10, 18:33
Just came back from a great session with Cherry at Aloha TLC :D . She used to be at Kings, but before that CHM and Perfect 10.

John Ross
07-05-10, 18:57
Just came back from a great session with Cherry at Aloha TLC :D . She used to be at Kings, but before that CHM and Perfect 10.
That's good news as Kings mama said she was on vacation.

Cosmic Kid
07-05-10, 19:02
There are many causes of pinworms. Contaminated food is the most common.
You cannot conclude that a provider has caused this. As we all know,
this hobby has a risk of infections, especially if you don't use protection.
Pinworms may be one of them if you do rimming.

Agreed. Pinworms can come from several sources. However, the provider I previously mentioned does seem to me to be the most likely origin of my infection, considering that, yes, I admit I was rimming her. And as of now I've committed to mending my evil ways, and have totally sworn off that despicable practice...!

Another monger mentioned the need to go see an MD to get rid of these little nasties, although I'm having success with herbal stuffs from a local health food store.

Akubone
07-05-10, 19:16
If Sandy is the carrier. She would know that something is wrong and would seek treatment. Why would she want to put up with the itching, etc. I'd think at the first sign of a STD. She'd be running to the doc!

I saw Sandy a few weeks ago and I have caught anything. I did go to the doc yesterday for a routine check-up and all is fine.Wow. A lot has been going on since I last visited.

I've been seeing Sandy at CHM since early April at least every other week. Did DATY, dato, dfk and cfs. I have not had any symptoms of any kind. I really don't think she is the carrier.

Un Holy
07-05-10, 20:05
Get on with fuking korean whoooores!

If you got pinworms then go doctor and treat it.

I fuked all holes in CHN and I am good.

Monica is my fav there and then coco. The rest are only jr. League.

BUT. Mimi still has the tightest hole. Ivy the most tasty pussy lips and naomi got the biggest nipples and gina got the best massage and lucky is the most horney and kelly got the sweetest puss and the list goes on and on and lets get on with it!

Old School Don
07-05-10, 21:42
Went to Lotus and met GiGi. Sweet local black girl. Average looking until she smiles, when she jumps up a couple of digits. Oh, she is over 6 feet tall--if you ever fantazied about doing one of the Rainbow Wahines, she is your dream come true. A GFE type provider, that is, if your girl friend will give you a good massage BB TS, an awesome BBBJ, has a tight pussy, allow back door action and squirt when happy. L-7. A-9, S-10. Usual damages.

Rico Suave808
07-05-10, 22:34
I decided to visit Sakura Rycroft due to reports I read on this forum. MS sent in Ivy. Pretty tall K-girl, 5'4", enhanced D's, dark skin, very thin, small but cute butt. Started with BBBJ with DT. Not many ladies can do that. Slipped on the cover and started with CG then to MISH and DS. Action was hard and fast with multiple Os on her part. No DATY. I felt rushed with her telling me to hurry up and cum so I came in 10 minutes or so. TS followed. It was pleasant enough with some good massage action. Next with one of the best massages I have had in an AMP. Out the door in 45 minutes. She asked me to tell my friends about this place. She said there are many pretty ladies there. I saw two in the waiting room that were gorgeous. I wish she would have let me take a little more time in the room. Maybe cause it was my first time there.

L/8 S/8 A/7

.5 house $.5 provider

Spyda
07-06-10, 02:32
If its not too late, I guess I should put my vote in for the CHM moneymakers. I've seen both multiple times and they both have their own styles that will make your toes curl... You guys already know what I mean. Both gave me multiple pops. And both made me feel like a king.

Monica was total GFE while Coco just couldnt stop kissing and sucking. Its a hard choice for me but my vote goes to Coco. She always tries to get a third pop from me. But she totally drains me out with the first two pops.

Ducky007
07-06-10, 02:46
OK you know if you have the butt worms (pins) if at night when you go to bed and your butt hole becomes very ichy, as far as I know the only way to get rid of them is go to your Dr. and get some worming pill rx and then 2 weeks later you take some more just like a dog! Way better than ukus! Offten spread by kids from school like ukus. Ducky's had all the fun things this island has to offer!Hey the butt worm pills are over the counter now, the same ones that I got with a rx , I saw then at longs. The FDA changed there stats now. Just one thing you gotta know there BUTT WORMS first. Thats an easy one, if you need any help with that one jus PM DR. Ducky

Sancho2063
07-06-10, 03:18
If its not too late, I guess I should put my vote in for the CHM moneymakers. I've seen both multiple times and they both have their own styles that will make your toes curl... You guys already know what I mean. Both gave me multiple pops. And both made me feel like a king.

Monica was total GFE while Coco just couldnt stop kissing and sucking. Its a hard choice for me but my vote goes to Coco. She always tries to get a third pop from me. But she totally drains me out with the first two pops.I tired both too and both are excellent providers. I cant say who I like better though. Coco is sweet Monica is naughty. I guess it just what you're in the mood for.

Kanaka01
07-06-10, 05:17
From what I can tell the votes are;

DM, Duce, JBravo, Skin, Max808, Kanak - Coco - 6

Lkj, Mav7, Unholy, Dahos, Warburton, Xmen, Qjkl, Jus crusin, - Monica - 8

Samgyupsahl
07-06-10, 05:49
Hey sup fellow mongerers.

I just came back to the islands.

I drove past PT on Keeaumoku this morning, and the place is boarded up. Seemed like the whole building was vacant. From what I've heard, the owner of that property is going to turn that place into a shopping plaza.

So where did PT's business move to? Let me know, thanks!

John Ross
07-06-10, 05:55
Hey sup fellow mongerers.

I just came back to the islands.

I drove past PT on Keeaumoku this morning, and the place is boarded up. Seemed like the whole building was vacant. From what I've heard, the owner of that property is going to turn that place into a shopping plaza.

So where did PT's business move to? Let me know, thanks!
They took over the old China Spa location. Enter the complex via the 1st entrance at Fairwood Drive In and go straight in and up the ramp.

Lkjhgf
07-06-10, 11:44

DM, Duce, JBravo, Skin, Max808, Kanak. Coco. 6d all bo

Lkj, Mav7, Unholy, Dahos, Warburton, Xmen, Qjkl, just crusin,. Monica. 8Thanks K01, Guess the estimator counted right,

Duce do you still practice law? Or a ceo? And your cfo do the financials.

Skin the corporation

Cpa not saying anything bc his sweet heart is behind.

Kanaka thanks for the audit

Both ladys are good, hope we got some new business for them

Good luck to them

Estimators are king, they are ones that project the profit and losses

For the APMs

The Estimator

Duce1
07-06-10, 23:47

DM, Duce, JBravo, Skin, Max808, Kanak - Coco - 6

Lkj, Mav7, Unholy, Dahos, Warburton, Xmen, Qjkl, Jus crusin, - Monica - 8

Add Spyda for Coco = 7

Monica = 8

Sancho rate both dead (I mean fuc_ing) even.

L-man set tomorrow as the last day to cast your vote.

Much better than talking about butt worms.

Duce

Makana9
07-07-10, 00:38
Add Spyda for Coco = 7

Monica = 8

DuceMonica,

Seen both, but monica was more my speed and cup of tea.

But again, one can't always eat the same thing everyday. Typ. local boy

k

Starfox64
07-07-10, 01:58
I decided to visit Sakura Rycroft due to reports I read on this forum. MS sent in Ivy. Pretty tall K-girl, 5'4", enhanced D's, dark skin, very thin, small but cute butt. Started with BBBJ with DT. Not many ladies can do that. Slipped on the cover and started with CG then to MISH and DS. Action was hard and fast with multiple Os on her part. No DATY. I felt rushed with her telling me to hurry up and cum so I came in 10 minutes or so. TS followed. It was pleasant enough with some good massage action. Next with one of the best massages I have had in an AMP. Out the door in 45 minutes. She asked me to tell my friends about this place. She said there are many pretty ladies there. I saw two in the waiting room that were gorgeous. I wish she would have let me take a little more time in the room. Maybe cause it was my first time there.

L/8 S/8 A/7

.5 house $.5 provider45 min. is standard there.

Maybe that's why they are so slow.

Lkjhgf
07-07-10, 02:48
Monica,

kOk, coco 7, monica 8, add makana9 (the local boy) for monica,

Thats makes 9 monica 6, fuck I mean 7

Last day tomorrow mid night

Fellow mongos thanks for all your votes and comments

Good night duce

Bob #2
07-07-10, 03:32
Monica,

kAdd one more vote for Monica, but I havent seen Coco (yet) so I dunno if my vote counts. Gotta seen both to be able to vote?

I thouhgt there was a way to add a voting option in this forum.

Peace out.

Jellys
07-07-10, 07:36
I stopped by Sakura (on Rycroft) late last night and it was pretty busy, only had several girls on the couch. I picked the youngest looking one and went to the room. She walked in a couple minutes later and said her name was Jeanie (maybe Jinny?). Went to the shower and she did a good job teasing Jr., lots of soapy HJ action plus a little back massage too. Back in the room she undresses and starts licking and kissing all over. She's about 5'7, a little chubby and has nice soft real C-cups, or at least they feel real to me. Not like hard bolt-ons. Some ball licking/sucking but covered BJ. All positions covered. Massage after pop was OK. .5+1.5 L8, A8, S8 in and out in just under 1 hr. I would repeat she has a nice personality and service was good.

Lkjhgf
07-07-10, 13:48
Add one more vote for Monica, but I havent seen Coco (yet) so I dunno if my vote counts. Gotta seen both to be able to vote?

I thouhgt there was a way to add a voting option in this forum.

Peace out.Bobby,

Thanks for the vote, duce and skin will not, but i will. or at lease half.

Guess you Miss Fantasia, I do, keke too and Z, now missing in action.

Got another great one as good as our HANA

Read my post MT # 643

Monica 10 to 7

Buddy Duce I love you too,

Stay down for the count

Kanaka01
07-07-10, 14:21
Add one more vote for Monica, but I havent seen Coco (yet) so I dunno if my vote counts. Gotta seen both to be able to vote?Sorry, I don't think you can vote unless you did both, re; post #13669 and #13673.

Old School Don
07-07-10, 16:55
IMHO one vote for Monica (although CoCo is definitely up there).

Sancho2063
07-07-10, 18:36
Add Spyda for Coco = 7

Monica = 8

DuceButt Worms?

Lkjhgf
07-07-10, 20:35
Butt Worms?

OK, we go with coco 7, and monica 8, now add 1 from old school don for monica, now its 7coco, 9 monice

12 hours more, need to post by 12 mid night.

Mavrick7
07-08-10, 03:49
Brother Jelly,
Thanks for the tip, I was getting tired of the attention to Monica vs. Coco, and the concerns about those Pinworms (yuck). Good information, but I am here to read about the hottest AMP girls in Hawaii.
Paid a visit to Sakura recently, requested Jeanie as your post recommended.

She is about 5'6" about 125 lbs, C cup tities, with very long nipples. Shoulder length hair, with a light tanned body. She has a very tight body, flat stomach, but her ass is a little flabby. I don't mess around with the table shower, and ask her to get right down to business. CBJ, but accommodated with ball licking and sucking.
She was a little apprehensive with touching, sucking, and DATY. After a lot of begging, she finally allowed brief DATY.

She is a bigger girl and took the jack hammer pounding like a champ!

Damage $.4 + .4
L/A/S/ Body
8.5/8/8 8.5

The Hard One
07-08-10, 04:48
Brother Jelly,

Thanks for the tip, I was getting tired of the attention to Monica vs. Coco, and the concerns about those Pinworms (yuck). Good information, but I am here to read about the hottest AMP girls in Hawaii.

Paid a visit to Sakura recently, requested Jeanie as your post recommended.

She is about 5'6" about 125 lbs, C cup tities, with very long nipples. Shoulder length hair, with a light tanned body. She has a very tight body, flat stomach, but her ass is a little flabby. I don't mess around with the table shower, and ask her to get right down to business. CBJ, but accommodated with ball licking and sucking.
She was a little apprehensive with touching, sucking, and DATY. After a lot of begging, she finally allowed brief DATY.

She is a bigger girl and took the jack hammer pounding like a champ!

Damage $.4 + .4
L/A/S/ Body
8.5/8/8 8.5Brother Marvick7,

What was the damage? $180total

Honu Hider 1
07-08-10, 07:09
Paid a couple of visits to Pine Tree last month and was pleasantly surprised by the line up. One girl in particular, a Viet girl named Kristy. In her early 20s, 5'2" , 115 lbs with natural 34b and shaved puss. Pretty face and spoke English well. Said she was from SoCal. This girl had a real pleasant demeanor even though I was really sauced from starting early in the afternoon. Down to the details:

TS- nothing special, standard wash down with no concentration of any specific areas.

The deed- allowed Dfk, started off with bbj, then to 69, then to mish bb for about a couple of minutes. Put cover on, her pussy felt so comfortable for myself. Doggie style because she had a nice plump ass. Finished in mish took off condom and busted a nut all over her nani.

Assesment- L9, S9, A10

Damage- .5 house, $1.5 tip.

Potential ATF, will repeat several times. Highly recommend her. Just be a gentlemen to her.

Honu Hider 1
07-08-10, 07:45
I know this subject has been brought up before but I feel inclined to remind mongers new and experienced to just bring the amount that you intend to donate to your provider into the AMP. I had an experience where I had a pocket full of cheese at an AMP (I'll disclose via PM) and walked out with $3 less than what I was supposed to donate. Granted I was a little buzzed but I was fully aware of what I had prior to entering the premises. I am sure that this provider who was local (I'll disclose via PM) stole more than her fair share. I only discovered this when I got in my car. I went back into the AMP to ask if they found any money thinking maybe I dropped it, but to no avail the culprit denied everything. I did not want to make a scene because for one thing it's a place that I shouldn't have been in, and also who would I report it too. I just counted it as a loss. The lesson learned is don't bring excessive amounts of donations into the AMP. You can't trust anyone.

Kekehawaii
07-08-10, 10:16
OK, we go with coco 7, and monica 8, now add 1 from old school don for monica, now its 7coco, 9 monice

add monica for me. a little past midnight, but everyone sleeping anyway. no matter if you count it or not, monica still wins.

Gaesaeki
07-08-10, 11:12
have to thank all you bro thers posting on GiGi of Lotus!

At first, I thought she really wasn't my type but damn she proved me wrong!

This one knows her way around junior and gave him much lovin', suckin, lickin, and some wild slurppin! Gobbled my nuts like they were cherries, Grrrr. Wild freakin HOT!

Side note: Been noticing that this forum was becoming more like a fan club for a few selected providers and less like an informative source for mongerers. I apologize for this, because YOU ALL ROCK and this is still the #1 source for the hottiest pussy! Keep up the good work, men!

Max808
07-08-10, 12:08
add monica for me. a little past midnight, but everyone sleeping anyway. no matter if you count it or not, monica still wins.

Looks like I'm gonna to have to give Monica another try since you guys can't all be wrong. This will need some more research. Max

Bumbai
07-08-10, 13:36
Saw Coco for the first time the other day. She lived up to all the hype. Oral skills are second only to Kitty at VIP. What's best is that she didn't spill a drop.

Will try Monica next time I'm there.

Lkjhgf
07-08-10, 14:21
Looks like I'm gonna to have to give Monica another try since you guys can't all be wrong. This will need some more research. MaxThanks, To all you mongos that had voted and comments about these two ladies.

IMHO, The only winner is us mongos, now knowing the L,A,S. of both these two great provides, and a choice of perferance.

Upon reading the votes from bra da Bumbai, when to see coco, now intend to see monica.

I had a good time with both provides.

Monica, Coco, continue the great service to us MONGOS
Good Luck to you.

Thanks to all, now got to collect my bet from skin and duce.

The Tai Pan Man

Look like this monica and coco even the caught the eye of out of towners
asking for location

Hawaiin4450
07-08-10, 15:18

This one knows her way around junior and gave him much lovin', suckin, lickin, and some wild slurppin! Gobbled my nuts like they were cherries, Grrrr. Wild freakin HOT!

Side note: Been noticing that this forum was becoming more like a fan club for a few selected providers and less like an informative source for mongerers. I apologize for this, because YOU ALL ROCK and this is still the #1 source for the hottiest pussy! Keep up the good work, men!Where is Lotus?

Skinman52
07-08-10, 16:59
Saw Coco for the first time the other day. She lived up to all the hype. Oral skills are second only to Kitty at VIP. What's best is that she didn't spill a drop.

Will try Monica next time I'm there.Wow. If there is someone better than Coco at CHM I have to go try her. Kitty atVIP. OK. Got it.

Thanks,

Skin

Big 808
07-08-10, 20:01
Just came back from a great session with Cherry at Aloha TLC :D . She used to be at Kings, but before that CHM and Perfect 10.Does anyone have the number to TLC?

Devorzon
07-08-10, 21:15
Is it possible Kristy isn't Vietnamese? I went the other day to see Mimi whose wasn't there and asked the mama if their were any other Vietnamese girls there; she said no. I dig Vietnamese mp chicks, they always seem to give the best bj's.

Paid a couple of visits to Pine Tree last month and was pleasantly surprised by the line up. One girl in particular, a Viet girl named Kristy. In her early 20s, 5'2" , 115 lbs with natural 34b and shaved puss. Pretty face and spoke English well. Said she was from SoCal. This girl had a real pleasant demeanor even though I was really sauced from starting early in the afternoon. Down to the details:

TS- nothing special, standard wash down with no concentration of any specific areas.

The deed- allowed Dfk, started off with bbj, then to 69, then to mish bb for about a couple of minutes. Put cover on, her pussy felt so comfortable for myself. Doggie style because she had a nice plump ass. Finished in mish took off condom and busted a nut all over her nani.

Assesment- L9, S9, A10

Damage- .5 house, $1.5 tip.

Potential ATF, will repeat several times. Highly recommend her. Just be a gentlemen to her.

SinisterSex
07-08-10, 22:57

Side note: Been noticing that this forum was becoming more like a fan club for a few selected providers and less like an informative source for mongerers. I apologize for this, because YOU ALL ROCK and this is still the #1 source for the hottiest pussy! Keep up the good work, men!

where is Lotus?

Rico Suave808
07-08-10, 23:55
Lotus is located near Club Femme Nu. If you go to the left of the club and go back, Lotus there with a sign now. Pink Spa is also located there. You cannot miss Pink cause it is BRIGHT pink. Between Kapiolani and Kona St.

Darkman808
07-09-10, 00:25
I know this subject has been brought up before but I feel inclined to remind mongers new and experienced to just bring the amount that you intend to donate to your provider into the AMP. The lesson learned is don't bring excessive amounts of donations into the AMP. You can't trust anyone.Agreed.

I go thru the mission of strategically placing the right amounts in various pockets of my pants and/or wallet before I walk into an AMP.

Depending on service, I only give what I have allotted to her (standard $150 usually for AMP FS), $50 house, and a few extra $20's if she was "terrific".

Eh, Honu, no feel bad bro. Me too! I've done that mistake before. We all learn the hard way!

Plungeclub
07-09-10, 00:48
After my first experience at hanabi a few weeks ago, I decided to try another spot, and ended up at sakura rycroft last week. Went there, and after a short wait at the door, greeted by MS. She lets me in, but there's no ladies out front. She directs me to a room, where I pay her the house fee, and then wait. In walks a tall kgirl, about 5-9 with heels on. Gorgeous soft medium skin, enhanced b's, (more on them later) face is average at best. She says her name is penny, and is from san fran, but here for a few weeks.

She asks me to undress, where she quickly does the same and gets down to it, stroking me til I'm rock hard, then slipping on the cover for CBJ. She seems a bit shy as I touch her tits (somewhat poorly done once the top came off and the implants felt "square" and were very very noticeable). Nice nips, and small areolas. I touch her while she gives me a sort of poor CBJ, then asks if I'm ready and I say yes since the BJ was pretty useless. She hops on and is only slightly wet, making entry a little difficult. Once in, she feels okay, but nothing awesome. She rides, and after a few minutes asks me to change cause I was hurting her, so we go mish. I'm not really feeling it, but ok whatever. In mish, she lets me rub her clit while I suck on her nipples. She comes once, and I'm just trying to get it over with at this point, as she's also starting to dry up some. I finally bust, and she then takes me in the back for a TS. Nothing special, just wash and go. Back to the room, I give her the tip, and head out, not wanting to waste any more time than I did. Will not return to her. I should have gone in primetime where more girls would have been there, but this was early afternoon, so I guess my fault.

L-5 S-5 A-5 will not return. Nor do I reccomend. Damage $. 5

Stangman808
07-09-10, 01:11
where is Lotus?

Lotus Relaxation is located at 512-B Atkinson Drive, across the Convention Center. Telephone #942-0082, 942-0083. The entrance is located in the parking lot behind the building. Google Map the address to help you locate it.

Plungeclub
07-09-10, 01:52
Was wondering if any fellow mongers have recently come across any ladies with large, or "teriyaki" style lips a. K. A. "beef curtains". For some reason I have a liking for them, and if anyone can direct me to a MP or someplace that has a lady with this, I'd appreciate a new experience. This is a serious inquiry.

Mahalo!

Memahu
07-09-10, 02:47
I dig Vietnamese mp chicks, they always seem to give the best bj's.Is it because of the practice of having a steady diet of pho? Or is it just a myth of slurping soup?

Tailfin58
07-09-10, 02:58
Stangman,

Thanks for the 411 on Lotus.

Lotus Relaxation is located at 512-B Atkinson Drive, across the Convention Center. Telephone #942-0082, 942-0083. The entrance is located in the parking lot behind the building. Google Map the address to help you locate it.

Lonely Wolf
07-09-10, 03:29
Wow. If there is someone better than Coco at CHM I have to go try her. Kitty atVIP. OK. Got it.

Thanks,

SkinComing to Honolulu soon, and was wondering where is this CHM, this Coco and monica sounds good.

Tried google map and it says 1507 south king st location is closed. So where is it now?

Magnod
07-09-10, 03:38
Coming to Honolulu soon, and was wondering where is this CHM, this Coco and monica sounds good....Tried google map and it says 1507 south king st location is closed. So where is it now?I'm pretty sure it's at:

Crystal Healing Massage
Ste 104, 1507 South King Street, Honolulu, HI 96826-1931
Near intersection with Kaheka Street

In the AWong building near Jack in the Box and the old Daiei store. Older providers with generally good service but not for a great massage

Uki Eater
07-09-10, 03:39
Coming to Honolulu soon, and was wondering where is this CHM, this Coco and monica sounds good....Tried google map and it says 1507 south king st location is closed. So where is it now?It's still there. It's on the ground floor of the A. Y. Wong Building

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1507+king+street,+Honolulu,+HI+96826&sll=21.290182,-157.837773&sspn=0.003254,0.005681&gl=us&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1507+S+King+St,+Honolulu,+Hawaii+96826&ll=21.297521,-157.837551&spn=0,0.01545&z=17&layer=c&cbll=21.297561,-157.837635&panoid=glYzd4K6ebNABfzqfp7X_w&cbp=12,201.35,,1,-5.38

Lonely Wolf
07-09-10, 03:52
It's still there. It's on the ground floor of the A. Y. Wong Building

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1507+king+street,+Honolulu,+HI+96826&sll=21.290182,-157.837773&sspn=0.003254,0.005681&gl=us&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1507+S+King+St,+Honolulu,+Hawaii+96826&ll=21.297521,-157.837551&spn=0,0.01545&z=17&layer=c&cbll=21.297561,-157.837635&panoid=glYzd4K6ebNABfzqfp7X_w&cbp=12,201.35,,1,-5.38Oh, ok. google map said it was closed. but I was searching by name not st. address.

Stangman808
07-09-10, 03:53
Coming to Honolulu soon, and was wondering where is this CHM, this Coco and monica sounds good....Tried google map and it says 1507 south king st location is closed. So where is it now?CHM is still at 1507 South King Street #104, but the building is set back off South King Street. There is a vacant lot fronting South King Street that now has a black construction curtain around it with a sign on it indicating a Panda Restaurant is going to be constructed on that vacant lot. The building behind that vacant lot (A.Y. Wong Bldg.) is where CHM is located.

There is very limited parking at the A.Y. Wong Bdg., so it's better to park on Kaheka or South King Street.

Bob #2
07-09-10, 03:55
I know this subject has been brought up before but I feel inclined to remind mongers new and experienced to just bring the amount that you intend to donate to your provider into the AMP. I had an experience where I had a pocket full of cheese at an AMP (I'll disclose via PM) and walked out with $3 less than what I was supposed to donate. Granted I was a little buzzed but I was fully aware of what I had prior to entering the premises. I am sure that this provider who was local (I'll disclose via PM) stole more than her fair share. I only discovered this when I got in my car. I went back into the AMP to ask if they found any money thinking maybe I dropped it, but to no avail the culprit denied everything. I did not want to make a scene because for one thing it's a place that I shouldn't have been in, and also who would I report it too. I just counted it as a loss. The lesson learned is don't bring excessive amounts of donations into the AMP. You can't trust anyone.Was Pacific Spa, right? Friend of mine also reported missing money but like you was drunk so wasnt positive. I always carry my eallet to the shower. Once when I was comoing back to the room, I saw a local girl was walking out of my room, but I thought she was coming out of the next door room so it didn't register until later. In fairness, this happened back before it was called Pacific Spa- sorry, I can't remember the name. Don't go there anymore since that happened and haven't been Pacific Spa, but I figure some things don't change.

Peace out.

Lonely Wolf
07-09-10, 04:00
CHM is still at 1507 South King Street #104, but the building is set back off South King Street. There is a vacant lot fronting South King Street that now has a black construction curtain around it with a sign on it indicating a Panda Restaurant is going to be constructed on that vacant lot. The building behind that vacant lot (A.Y. Wong Bldg.) is where CHM is located.

There is very limited parking at the A.Y. Wong Bdg., so it's better to park on Kaheka or South King Street.Thanks Stangman808 and Uki Eater for the info. Want to try out these 2 girls since there is so much talk about them. been out of the AMP mongering for awhile. been hitting up the escorts lately. They are good, but nothing beats an AMP girl.

Stangman808
07-09-10, 04:03
Does anyone have the number to TLC?Google search indicates Aloha TLC #955-8882.

Luis T
07-09-10, 04:29
Same for me. Right front pocket, entry fee, $500. Left front, usually $. 00. Left back, either extra and depends on type of service I was looking for. I thought only I had this type of OCD, LOL.

Be safe and happy hunting.

Agreed.

I go thru the mission of strategically placing the right amounts in various pockets of my pants and/or wallet before I walk into an AMP.

Depending on service, I only give what I have allotted to her (standard $150 usually for AMP FS), $50 house, and a few extra $20's if she was "terrific".

Eh, Honu, no feel bad bro. Me too! I've done that mistake before. We all learn the hard way!

Ducky007
07-09-10, 06:23
Was wondering if any fellow mongers have recently come across any ladies with large, or "teriyaki" style lips a. K. A. "beef curtains". For some reason I have a liking for them, and if anyone can direct me to a MP or someplace that has a lady with this, I'd appreciate a new experience. This is a serious inquiry.

Mahalo!I thought they were called meat curtains? Yes I'm certain meat curtains! and no haven't seen the heavy meat curtains lately.

Ducky007
07-09-10, 06:33
Lotus Relaxation is located at 512-B Atkinson Drive, across the Convention Center. Telephone #942-0082, 942-0083. The entrance is located in the parking lot behind the building. Google Map the address to help you locate it.Gigi says she's busy all the time, The other 2 chicks on the couch look befuddled, mongers on the outside waiting for one to finnish so the next can go in LOL she has collected many phone #s and is texting the next guy in before the current one is out! Make sure you have her brush her teeth LOL, who was that tall haole leavin just after 8:00 bald he was?

Erotic808
07-09-10, 11:09
Can someone get me number or location on Fantasia?

Eman007
07-09-10, 13:24
I thought they were called meat curtains? Yes I'm certain meat curtains! and no haven't seen the heavy meat curtains lately.DJ Waipahu Incall did a review of her, check it out.

Lonely Wolf
07-09-10, 13:52
Same for me. Right front pocket, entry fee, $500. Left front, usually $. 00. Left back, either extra and depends on type of service I was looking for. I thought only I had this type of OCD, LOL.

Be safe and happy hunting.

Wow. I guess mongers think alike. I do the sa.e thing. I place the money that I will give mama in my front pocket, and in the other pocket will be the money for the girl. And I keep her tip in my wallet. I make sure I fold up my pants so that if it was moved or touched, I would know.

Uki Eater
07-09-10, 14:13
Can someone get me number or location on Fantasia?

They have a website

http://www.bebesfantasia.com/

Ducky007
07-09-10, 14:26
Can someone get me number or location on Fantasia?I see a lot of the non Asians at hula girls these girls are all managed.

Pok Gai
07-09-10, 16:00
They have a website

thought they said not reopening?!?

Hypo Luxa
07-09-10, 16:37
I thought they were called meat curtains? Yes I'm certain meat curtains! and no haven't seen the heavy meat curtains lately.
...or wizard sleeves!

I remember Coco at Smile Spa a few years ago had some serious hang down on hers. Looooved sucking on those!

Hotrod82
07-09-10, 16:59
thought they said not reopening?!?

The person claimed that they were not going to reopen, the site is from 2007. It looks like they never took it offline is all.

Panda Bike
07-09-10, 17:16
Went to Pine Tree today to see if Mimi is back. She just came in from the mainland and she told me to come back tomorrow and call first. She looked a little tired. Mama said there are 6 girls there but all were sleeping. I always like to come back when the girls are up. I'll post maybe tomorrow if I get some one.

CM0069
07-09-10, 19:18
They have a website

http://www.bebesfantasia.com/Well if its a joke, hello WHOIS/ insert site name.

So much for being anonymous.

Whereizit
07-09-10, 22:31
Saw gigi. Professional sex'er. Don't want to give details since she's already becoming the forum bike and don't want to hype her up more. And yes she will text next guy while your spitting bubbles waiting for time to be up.

S10/a10

Uki Eater
07-10-10, 01:18
Well if its a joke, hello WHOIS/ insert site name.

So much for being anonymous.

I just stumbled across this online. I'm surprised myself that this website was there.

Stangman808
07-10-10, 01:46
They have a website

This is an old website from when Fantasia was still open. If you look in the "Fantasia" thread #78, forum member H Mobius posted this link on 11/22/09. I think it's like many websites that still exist on the internet that may not have been taken down after the business closed.

Big 808
07-10-10, 01:48
Google search indicates Aloha TLC #955-8882.Thanks Stangman.

I tried it but I think they changed their number.

Thanks for the help.

Tailfin58
07-10-10, 02:16
Stangman,

For some reason, all the Aloha TLC numbers listed off the web don't work. The one I found that does work, I got off an iPhone app called 'Around Me'....945-0910. Didn't have the info on Lotus though, so thanks for that. I was going to try and see GiGi, but she sounds waaaaay too busy for my money.

Thanks for the info

Google search indicates Aloha TLC #955-8882.

Tailfin58
07-10-10, 02:19
Checked out Kison yesterday (across from Times market off Beretania). I recognized the Mamasan (Chanelle), as someone I had seen when she was working at Sakura (the University location). Fortunately, she also recognized me, so I got the royal treatment. Good news is that the place is very clean, and features a nice bathroom/shower (not the table shower kine). Bad news is, the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, and the doors are open at the bottom. Chanelle sent in the girl she recommended (Monica), who was a slim and attractive early 30's with bolt ons. She was friendly and very accommodating, with a full menu, and gave an excellent massage afterwards. If Chanelle hadn't recognized me, I probably wouldn't have gotten such good service. Chanelle did say that she was planning on extending the walls and doors for more privacy. The other girl there is named Yuki, and she was late 20's, curvy, and seemed friendly. If you like a little older types, and the lack of privacy doesn't bother you, it's worth checking out.

Van Deventer
07-10-10, 03:45
The physical description of Gigi reminds me of a girl who used to work in the peep show booths at the nearby video store on Kapiolani. She was a light skinned, black girl. She was pretty tall, had an athletic build, and had large naturals. Probably not the same girl if Gigi is in her early 20's, as this girl used to work in the video store at least 7 or 8 years ago. Does anyone else remember who I am talking about?

Erotic808
07-10-10, 04:12
Nikki working parlor. Pm to find out which one.

Ducky007
07-10-10, 14:41
Nikki working parlor. Pm to find out which one.How much will you be charging?

Stangman808
07-10-10, 14:59
Stangman,

For some reason, all the Aloha TLC numbers listed off the web don't work. The one I found that does work, I got off an iPhone app called 'Around Me'....945-0910. Didn't have the info on Lotus though, so thanks for that. I was going to try and see GiGi, but she sounds waaaaay too busy for my money.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for finding and posting the correct telephone number. They have an ad in the PennySaver that also list an additional number (781-4088).

Rico Suave808
07-11-10, 00:20
Had a secession with Cherry. She is the tightest provider I have ever experienced. Tried Asian CG, CG, RCG, MISH and Jr could not stay in, kept popping out. Had to finish DS, the only way I could stay in. She was fun though. Massage afterward OK.
No way I can repeat. Standard damage.

Kanaka01
07-11-10, 01:12
Looks like I'm going to to have to give Monica another try since you guys can't all be wrong. This will need some more research. MaxAfter reading the reports thought I'd try Kison for a nice massage and HE. I called and mms tells me OK to come down right away. When I get there she is really friendly introduces herself and shows me to the room. She tells me she has a very sweet nice good looking girl and I will be so happy! So I pay the house fee and get undressed and wait. In a few minutes a knock on the door and who opens it? MONICA! I had to look twice, I was shocked! She said she just moved there and to tell my friends (of course). Since I had just taken a shower we just went straight to the deed starting with some DFK, BBBJ with ice water, BBFS in RCG, CG, MISH and she finished me with a BBBJCIM and spit out. Seemed rushed since I only there for about 1/2 an hour, I guess because I declined the shower and massage. It was nice to see her but I wasn't expecting a FS romp. Usual $50 house 1. 5 tip.

Since I am a regular member you'll see this Sunday which is her day off.

Jbravo
07-11-10, 01:34
Yo,

Another quality provider gone-used to finish coming in her ass most times-covered-she loved being rimmed and having jr way up in there.

Nice lips

Jb

...or wizard sleeves!

I remember Coco at Smile Spa a few years ago had some serious hang down on hers. Looooved sucking on those!

HawaiiGuy2
07-11-10, 04:04
Not sure if anyone posted this yet. But the old Monica vs Coco thread at CHM needs to be modifed as Monica has a new home.

Kekehawaii
07-11-10, 05:36
Checked out Kison yesterday (across from Times market off Beretania). I recognized the Mamasan (Chanelle), as someone I had seen when she was working at Sakura (the University location). Fortunately, she also recognized me, so I got the royal treatment. Good news is that the place is very clean, and features a nice bathroom/shower (not the table shower kine). Bad news is, the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, and the doors are open at the bottom. Chanelle sent in the girl she recommended (Monica), who was a slim and attractive early 30's with bolt ons. She was friendly and very accommodating, with a full menu, and gave an excellent massage afterwards. If Chanelle hadn't recognized me, I probably wouldn't have gotten such good service. Chanelle did say that she was planning on extending the walls and doors for more privacy. The other girl there is named Yuki, and she was late 20's, curvy, and seemed friendly. If you like a little older types, and the lack of privacy doesn't bother you, it's worth checking out.
Now I recognize her. She was with Junko at sakura. Never had her (only Junko), but saw her a few times when I got out of the shower, walking back to the front room. I remember one time taking a shower, didn't realize the bathroom windows were open and all those karate kids were looking at me from the next building. I wonder if they get cheap thrills peeking at Junko and her girls.

Maui Built 808
07-11-10, 05:54
Aloha everyone, I'm visiting oahu next week and was wondering if someone could direct me to AMP with a young, hot, asian with a big rack that you've had a good time with. Any additional info would be appreciated. Mahalos

Jack Hadda
07-11-10, 08:54
Nikki working parlor. Pm to find out which one.Which Nikki is this?

Big 808
07-11-10, 13:32
Thanks for finding and posting the correct telephone number. They have an ad in the PennySaver that also list an additional number (781-4088).Hey I got this number from the sign fronting the place 945-0910.

This number works too.

Ducky007
07-11-10, 14:49
Which Nikki is this?The blond skinny WSW that's been all over the post tring to drum up work she is on classfied ad page.

Ducky007
07-11-10, 14:53
Aloha everyone, I'm visiting oahu next week and was wondering if someone could direct me to AMP with a young, hot, asian with a big rack that you've had a good time with. Any additional info would be appreciated. MahalosGloria massage across from the alamoana hotel, very young and very big tits! And very good I might add. Your welcome.

Oh it's up stairs above the feet and nail place

Gaesaeki
07-11-10, 16:19
There was some hype about Fantasia re-opening for business a few weeks back but nothing after that. So, what's up? Did they open and has anyone seen the line up? If not, does anyone know when they might be opening?

Uki Eater
07-11-10, 19:15
Aloha everyone, I'm visiting oahu next week and was wondering if someone could direct me to AMP with a young, hot, asian with a big rack that you've had a good time with. Any additional info would be appreciated. Mahalos

Tasha at Rappongi on Ward has a big rack. Fake though. She's in her mid 20s and is Thai. Well, 27. My friend had her and he said she was good. Great BJ also.

H Mobius
07-11-10, 19:18
Had a secession with Cherry. She is the tightest provider I have ever experienced. Tried Asian CG, CG, RCG, MISH and Jr could not stay in, kept popping out. Had to finish DS, the only way I could stay in. She was fun though. Massage afterward OK.
No way I can repeat. Standard damage.

Is she the one from Ichiban?

Spyda
07-11-10, 21:33
Is she the one from Ichiban?

Cherry formely from CHM/P10/Kings and now at Aloha TLC

Lonely Wolf
07-11-10, 22:17
aloha my fellow mongers. I coming over from Maui in a few weeks, and would like to know if there is any AMP girl who does anal? Been doing escorts lately and have not found a Escort that does anal, or I have missed them when they were in town.

So since i'm coming to Oahu, would like to see if I can find a AMP girl who does it.

Thanks.

H Mobius
07-11-10, 22:55
Cherry formely from CHM/P10/Kings and now at Aloha TLC

Oh, thanks.

Tall Hawaiian
07-12-10, 00:17
Yes, finally hooked up with the famous Cherry over at Aloha TLC today. Quite a contrast me at 6'7" tall and Cherry at less than 5'. Thats about as close to a spinner you can get. In typical Cherry fashion she had me doing a MSOG with lots of positions. I can see where all of her positive reviews come from as this was my first time with her and basically just like a long lost girlfriend. The only thing missing was that there is no table shower only the shower stall. Will definatelly have to do a repeat session with her soon. Those two dogs that they have inside are pertty damn noisy when you come up the back stairs and the door bell starts chimming, IMO they shouldn't have dogs in an AMP!

TH

Captin Crunch
07-12-10, 00:40
LW, are there any amps in Maui? I know all about the kbs and the .40 drinks, but nothing about amps. Or do u guys only have escorts?
aloha my fellow mongers. I coming over from Maui in a few weeks, and would like to know if there is any AMP girl who does anal? Been doing escorts lately and have not found a Escort that does anal, or I have missed them when they were in town.

So since i'm coming to Oahu, would like to see if I can find a AMP girl who does it.

Thanks.

Lonely Wolf
07-12-10, 01:27
LW, are there any amps in Maui? I know all about the kbs and the .40 drinks, but nothing about amps. Or do u guys only have escorts?There is only one. Sun Spa Behind Safeway in Kahului. But never been there myself. The amp here is really Picky about who they let in.

Sorry man

Shampoo City
07-12-10, 02:32
In my many years of mongering I can count the number of AMP girls who did anal with me on one hand and they were nymphs of legend: Miki, Linda, and Moon.

None of the current batch, and none for awhile. At least for me.

Thanks.

Memahu
07-12-10, 03:17
Cherry formely from CHM/P10/Kings and now at Aloha TLCDid she work at Venus Relaxation before those places?

Kanakatak
07-12-10, 03:48
Saw my old standby at Golden Queen the other night. She's looking good as ever. Natural body, beautiful face, awesome service and attitude. CBJ skills are some of the best around. And she loves DATY. Pussy was just dripping after I got done. Sweet pussy juice all over my chin! And did I mention the ts to start. Nice and sensual soapy massage. Makes me regret my two disappointing tries at ichiban legends even more. Oh well, the grass always looks greener on the other side. Anyways, normal damage and will definitely repeat. Only thing I hate is the location. I really wish she'd go back to nirvana. Rooms were much nicer.

Comp Dude 35
07-12-10, 04:16
Nah, J/K...but there are some who do, though it takes a little work and a lot of kala. Haven't been mongering lately so I can't help you with the current batch out there, but I do know some of the escorts who post on BP will do it, though the asking price is rich, too rich for me.
I think in the AMPs, if you looking for a Korean to do it, you probably in dreamland; haven't heard or experienced any Korean who did that; some locals will as well a few viets (if they need the kala), but the best bet is the escort scene.
Good luck!
CD35

Thanks.

Hypo Luxa
07-12-10, 04:45
Nah, J/K...but there are some who do, though it takes a little work and a lot of kala. Haven't been mongering lately so I can't help you with the current batch out there, but I do know some of the escorts who post on BP will do it, though the asking price is rich, too rich for me.
I think in the AMPs, if you looking for a Korean to do it, you probably in dreamland; haven't heard or experienced any Korean who did that; some locals will as well a few viets (if they need the kala), but the best bet is the escort scene.
Good luck!
CD35
I've had a good number of Koreans do it. Filipina and local Japanese too. What I found really works is to rim her ass like there's no tomorrow... That usually gets them in the mood for anal if they are one to have done anal before.

Ck813
07-12-10, 05:05
Remmi will do anal. I am not sure what she will charge though. Reina out in Downtown will also do anal and I think she charges $300.00. Remmi needs money now to so anything may go.

Lonely Wolf
07-12-10, 12:35
I've had a good number of Koreans do it. Filipina and local Japanese too. What I found really works is to rim her ass like there's no tomorrow... That usually gets them in the mood for anal if they are one to have done anal before.

Thanks CD35 and Hypo Luxa. knew I could count on the regulars to give me the 411. I agree with CD35 I know the escorts will, but was just wondering if I could find one of the asian girls who did it. But again thanks...

Panda Bike
07-12-10, 15:48
Went and saw Mimi last night. Great ts and quick suck then back to room #7 the biggest and quite room there. Great bj like always, cg, this time look at her body, really nice tits and face. Went to mish and you guys are right her pussy is really thight for her age. She told me she hurt her lower back and was in a little pain so I did everything slow and easy. She didn't complain one bit. I came and was a great HE. I'm glad she is back [ a great old timer]. We all injoyed her for many years so be nice to her. Oh, and tell her in a nice way not to rush. Just tell her you felt rushed last time.

Comp Dude 35
07-12-10, 16:11

Wassup HL - never had any Korean except Miki (from the old Imperial) way back when; she was a freak and did anything, even had me tie her up one time. Been more lucky in the past with the locals and I agree, the rim job does work. You know if they into it if they let you do it to start; if they don't, then it will never happen.

CD35

Hypo Luxa
07-12-10, 17:21
Wassup HL - never had any Korean except Miki (from the old Imperial) way back when; she was a freak and did anything, even had me tie her up one time. Been more lucky in the past with the locals and I agree, the rim job does work. You know if they into it if they let you do it to start; if they don't, then it will never happen.

CD35
Miki never let me. She said I was too big. :-( But, yeah, lotsa freaky other stuff with her... As for other K girls allowing back door access:

June of Ichiban, Hana of Imperial (awesome), Erica of Tokyo/Angel Relaxation, Rose of Tokyo/Angel, Penny/Lucky of lotsa places, the infamous Linda in the early-'00s, Tina/Angela of CHM/Tokyo (the best of all time), Gigi of China Spa, Korean Kelly (streetwalker), Gina-Kim of Saigon Passion, and I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting. Also had Filipinas and local Japanese girls.

I've always had luck in the "talk-them-into-it" department... and it all starts with the rimming, and tender sweet talk!

Hypo Luxa
07-12-10, 17:24
Can I add a negative vote for Coco in the Coco v. Monica count... even though I've yet to see Monica yet? Basically went to see Coco last night and it wasn't the best of experiences. service was "adequate," but attitude was bad. More later...

Lkjhgf
07-12-10, 17:39
Can I add a negative vote for Coco in the Coco v. Monica count... even though I've yet to see Monica yet? Basically went to see Coco last night and it wasn't the best of experiences. service was "adequate," but attitude was bad. More later...Whats going on there (chm) monica went to kison, and coco when sour

Is it the drunken mama?

One gone, one sour.

Kind na happen to me too with coco.

Hope things get better.

Member #3973
07-12-10, 23:47
Did she work at Venus Relaxation before those places?As far as I know, Cherry from CHM/P10/Kings/Aloha TLC has never worked at Venus. There are several Cherries around, so it can be a bit confusing

Spyda
07-13-10, 00:34
Whats going on there (chm) monica went to kison, and coco when sour

Is it the drunken mama?Don't know what happened with Monica or Coco. But, another well known provider that used to be at CHM said she didn't want to deal with the "stress" at CHM.

Makana9
07-13-10, 01:33
Miki never let me. She said I was too big. :-( But, yeah, lotsa freaky other stuff with her... As for other K girls allowing back door access:

June of Ichiban, Hana of Imperial (awesome), Erica of Tokyo/Angel Relaxation, Rose of Tokyo/Angel, Penny/Lucky of lotsa places, the infamous Linda in the early-'00s, Tina/Angela of CHM/Tokyo (the best of all time), Gigi of China Spa, Korean Kelly (streetwalker), Gina-Kim of Saigon Passion, and I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting. Also had Filipinas and local Japanese girls.

I've always had luck in the "talk-them-into-it" department... and it all starts with the rimming, and tender sweet talk!Braddah HL,

Bring back memz w/Korean kelly, totally forgot about her In the back of my truck by Liliha Bakery, ASB parking by across the Library, never asked, she just grabbed and stuffed. Wonder way she now

2nd that motion on the sweet talk & lite, to major humming on the rimming, then she all ready to go. Nutz

Esp. When I use to work in Waikz, and hookup with the ladies lookin fo good time from japan, what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii.

Latina Rose from her ole haunts in Waiks use to give up her JLo kulu, to Lisa K(was all good4one screamer)

Be safe

Lahainawhaler
07-13-10, 02:21

I've always had luck in the "talk-them-into-it" department... and it all starts with the rimming, and tender sweet talk!I did Miki back in 2005, afterwards wouldn't let CIM. (of course!) At Imperial I first met Sunny and she did on some occasions. Korean Kelly (the one who used to advertise in P-saver for husband and lived in apt next to Pagoda was best each time. Would love to know her whereabouts. Kimberly/ Ruby at Ohana allowed too in several sessions, but YMMV. Chanel the MS from old VIP and Smile Spa can be added to list. Never got from Erica, but she likes to rim lick. BTW, Miki may be AWOL due to gambling debts. Years ago on New Years, she called and needed cash. Had a good story, but took my money (2 Benjamins) and never returned. Later, a MS and and a girl who knew Miki explained how she gambled and conned for money and where she hangs out. One guy even "loaned" her over 2O grand and never got paid back. Well, I didn't feel so bad after that. If I ever see her in a MP, I'm going to say I paid ahead years ago.

Lahainawhaler
07-13-10, 02:30
Don't know what happened with Monica or Coco. But, another well known provider that used to be at CHM said she didn't want to deal with the "stress" at CHM.I tried going into Kison a few times, but there's always cops eating at Grace's Inn who can look out the window at you. Maybe I gotta rub my ears to look like I'm heading for the Hearing clinic inside.

Memahu
07-13-10, 02:46
Those two dogs that they have inside are pertty damn noisy when you come up the back stairs and the door bell starts chimming, IMO they shouldn't have dogs in an AMP!

I'm glad that those were real dogs and not the other two providers. But then again, there's that dog smell.

Stoner R
07-13-10, 02:57
I've had a good number of Koreans do it. Filipina and local Japanese too. What I found really works is to rim her ass like there's no tomorrow... That usually gets them in the mood for anal if they are one to have done anal before.Oh, so you're the one giving everyone pinworms!

Photoman
07-13-10, 03:37
Stopped by CHM recently and asked who was there. Ajuma said Sandy and Mimi. I prefer Sandy for the DFK. And the DT.

I had whacked off a couple times before I went, so wore her out. That was a good hour.

John Ross
07-13-10, 05:24
Don't know what happened with Monica or Coco. But, another well known provider that used to be at CHM said she didn't want to deal with the "stress" at CHM.
Yeah, I have heard similar stories. Some didn't like the living quarters or the sheer volume of customers coming in there or the type of customers. What is interesting is Bunny, Miko and Monica all ended up at Kison.

Un Holy
07-13-10, 06:27
Been doing both, but I have to say that Monica can take it deeper. Her puss is much more deeper. Coco's is shallow and I keep bottoming out. Monica does good deepthroat, and coco had great sucking power.

Monica wins!