PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Justaguy50
04-03-10, 17:59
Just go...you won't regret it.

DMIf your timing is right, you may be lucky enough to see her.

Mauipete
04-03-10, 19:22
Where is apple massage? CC?

Pok Gai
04-03-10, 21:55
L 8.5 / S-9 / A-10

The usual stuffs. She does have a nice body, and I love the cute lil butts. Her face, something didn't do it for me. Except when she had the slutty/dirty looks while JR was in her. The PC was awesome. Wasn't a vice grip, but tight enough to enjoy my stay. Brought in a towel, asked for the TS which seemed rush. But her attitude was great. Very professional about things, and the stuff we talked about was real. Could tell she actually paid attention to things I said.

Wasn't sure if this belonged here or in the Ichiban thread

Luvs Aamps
04-03-10, 22:28
Went to Asia to check out Candy, but she was off, so I was surprised when Kathy from Angel walked in. If the girl I missed was a skinny Thai, then is Candy=Kathy? Just wondering... I didn't ask for a description of the other girl, and I don't know if there are more than 2 girls working there. Shydude wrote an accurate review of Kathy awhile back, if anyone is interested.Nevermind I RTFF

Rhi 808
04-03-10, 23:26
Got lucky and finally got to meet Skye. Not my type but I can see why guys like her. Nice bod, attitude comfortable to be with. 69 is probably her 2nd favorite position. The room is very, very small and dark. About the same size as Sakura. Maybe she thought I was Korean as she keep talking in Korean or is that her thing?

On my short list, Nirvana's Joy has the overall best look, bod and attitude. Be forewarned that if you are into spinners, she is not for you (not fat, just tallish). If she put in the effort, she could be top dog.

Ichiban Kelly has the "it" factor and I need to see her again. Hana has the best bod.

I'm waiting for Million so I can cross off my top five wish list.

H Mobius
04-04-10, 01:23
Where is apple massage? CC?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1673857864.html

They are in Century Center. It is not a true AMP and reports would be posted in the Massage Therapists thread.

When you call them get the room number, and ask whether you need the parking pass or they validate. Or, when you tell the parking attendant where you're going they'll take it from there.

Jammerhawaii
04-04-10, 03:38
Does she really work there, and any play? If so, I think I found my next ATF.

They are in Century Center. It is not a true AMP and reports would be posted in the Massage Therapists thread.

When you call them get the room number, and ask whether you need the parking pass or they validate. Or, when you tell the parking attendant where you're going they'll take it from there.

Old School Don
04-04-10, 04:39

When you call them get the room number, and ask whether you need the parking pass or they validate. Or, when you tell the parking attendant where you're going they'll take it from there.Been away for awhile. Thought about going to an AMP but I really wanted a massage. Read your reports about Apple Massage so I called and made an appointment. Good decision.

Immediately after I got there, the Mama sent a lot of signals that more than a massage was availiable if I wanted it.

Met Lily. I think she is the middle girl in the picture. Chinese. About 5' 6". In her mid 30s. Cute but not really good looking. Nice personality--friendly. A little chunky, but not fat. While I personally prefer thinner types she was OK.

Took a shower (no TS) and went back to the room and laid face down down nude. Lily proceeded to give me a good (not great but good) massage for about 1/2 hour. On the flip, she began massaging again but I was in the mood for more, so I started to get get aggressive and began "feeling" her all over (since I initiated all of this I don't know what her normal lead in to the finale would have been). She got naked and things progressed rather quickly. Mediocre CBJ. However CFS was very good--very tight. CG, followed by standing mish, and ending in mish. Not too many different positions availiable on a massage table. L/5, A/8, S/8.

House .6 Tip $.4 ( I think she would have taken less but I liked the massage and the service).

I got what I wanted. I will go back but probably try a different therapist, there are three availiable.

Mongers Rus
04-04-10, 07:24
Got lucky and finally got to meet Skye. Not my type but I can see why guys like her. Nice bod, attitude comfortable to be with. 69 is probably her 2nd favorite position. The room is very, very small and dark. About the same size as Sakura. Maybe she thought I was Korean as she keep talking in Korean or is that her thing?

On my short list, Nirvana's Joy has the overall best look, bod and attitude. Be forewarned that if you are into spinners, she is not for you (not fat, just tallish). If she put in the effort, she could be top dog.

Ichiban Kelly has the "it" factor and I need to see her again. Hana has the best bod.

I'm waiting for Million so I can cross off my top five wish list.

You must have been unlucky because Skye is the best. Attitude, awesome massage, and you missed out on a great B2B TS. She may not be a spinner, but has a tight body like a spinner. Luv that really flat tummy. Just MHO.
DM

Captin Crunch
04-04-10, 12:27
Who is who in the picture?

Comp Dude 35
04-04-10, 14:59
None of them are there, tho the one in the middle resembles, Mimi/Momo, who is not there right now.
CD35

Duce1
04-04-10, 22:57

I'm waiting for Million so I can cross off my top five wish list.Since I've seen all five.

Face wise, Skye is the most beautiful. I find she speaks Korean when she is uncomfortable about something.

Joy is probably the most attractive overall. Little tall for me at 5'6" but very lean body.

Kelly and Hana about the same looks wise but Hana has a smoking tight body.

Million like Skye is beautiful. Different type of look, Skye is light skinned while Million is very tan. Milion also, like Skye has many dont's. They can get away with it due to their beauty.

Nice list

Duce

Mikeoxbig29
04-05-10, 00:42
After searching around DT around 5 am this morning, I could not find anyone decent, as there were mostly mahus and thick BSWs around. Decided to pop my AMP cherry and head over to Ichiban as I've heard good things, thanks to everyone on this forum.

Parked downstairs around 7 am, called the number and asked if Kelly was available. She was, so I went upstairs and was greeted by a pretty blonde Korean chick. Since I had never been there before, I asked this woman if Kelly was there. She told me it was her, and I felt like an dumbass.

Anyways, I give her the normal. 5 for the house and takes me to the TS. We undress and she proceeds to give me a very nice body rub, rubbing her whole body on mine and makes sure to pay extra attention to all the areas in my body. After that, she takes me into the room where she has me lay face down, gives excellent rim, then flip over, CBJ, jumps on CG, then doggie, and finally mish. I still wasn't finished after that, so she gives HJ and tit fuck. She asks if I want to go back to TS and I say yes. Takes me in again, gives a body rub while she gives HJ and I DATY. Finally, she finishes me off and proceeds to clean me up. I estimate I was there for about 40-45 minutes.

I especially loved her attitude, as she seemed very eager to please. I liked her body, really nice see cups and tight ass. (I have read Hana's body is better, but I think Kelly's is perfect already) Being my first AMP, I would say this was a great first experience and will definitely repeat again. I'm sure glad I didn't pick up some SW DT and decided to come to Ichiban. I can't wait to try Hana there, as I've read good things also. I thank all of you mongers here for providing me with information and I hope this review helps others in the future. After all, this is what this forum is all about, right?

L/8 A/9 S/10 Damage-. 5 house, $. 6 tip

Saiyaman
04-05-10, 02:54
I know most of you amp a lot but I am wondering if any provider has STDs? Amping is fun but it would suck one day to find out that your favorite provider has one or you end up with one.

Uki Eater
04-05-10, 06:50
Damn, all this talk about Kelly really making me want to try her already. I only gone to Hana. I just like Hanas body. Man I would love a body to body rub again. The only time I got that from an amp girl was Tomato from Pine Tree years ago.

After searching around DT around 5 am this morning, I could not find anyone decent, as there were mostly mahus and thick BSWs around. Decided to pop my AMP cherry and head over to Ichiban as I've heard good things, thanks to everyone on this forum.

Parked downstairs around 7 am, called the number and asked if Kelly was available. She was, so I went upstairs and was greeted by a pretty blonde Korean chick. Since I had never been there before, I asked this woman if Kelly was there. She told me it was her, and I felt like an dumbass.

Anyways, I give her the normal. 5 for the house and takes me to the TS. We undress and she proceeds to give me a very nice body rub, rubbing her whole body on mine and makes sure to pay extra attention to all the areas in my body. After that, she takes me into the room where she has me lay face down, gives excellent rim, then flip over, CBJ, jumps on CG, then doggie, and finally mish. I still wasn't finished after that, so she gives HJ and tit fuck. She asks if I want to go back to TS and I say yes. Takes me in again, gives a body rub while she gives HJ and I DATY. Finally, she finishes me off and proceeds to clean me up. I estimate I was there for about 40-45 minutes.

I especially loved her attitude, as she seemed very eager to please. I liked her body, really nice see cups and tight ass. (I have read Hana's body is better, but I think Kelly's is perfect already) Being my first AMP, I would say this was a great first experience and will definitely repeat again. I'm sure glad I didn't pick up some SW DT and decided to come to Ichiban. I can't wait to try Hana there, as I've read good things also. I thank all of you mongers here for providing me with information and I hope this review helps others in the future. After all, this is what this forum is all about, right?

L/8 A/9 S/10 Damage-. 5 house, $. 6 tip

Warburton 0263
04-05-10, 09:02
I went upstairs and was greeted by a pretty blonde Korean chick. Since I had never been there before, I asked this woman if Kelly was there. She told me it was her, and I felt like an dumbass.
I wouldn't say Kelly's blonde, just wondering if you saw the other K-girl that is blonde. Don't know her name but seen her there.

Ck813
04-05-10, 14:20
In this picture the only one that actually use to work there is the middle provider. She goes by Mimi and Momo. She went back to Texas and should be returning in about 2 months. She has very good reviews.

Skinman52
04-05-10, 18:31
Who is who in the picture?I have never seen the ones on the left & right. Sisi told me they were just friends who were there when the picture was taken. The girl in the middle is "Lily".

Skin

Duce1
04-05-10, 23:30
I wouldn't say Kelly's blonde, just wondering if you saw the other K-girl that is blonde. Don't know her name but seen her there.If we knew what the provider looked like besides blonde maybe we would know if it was Kelly.

I'm beginning to see more seniors providing description of the providers. Thank you seniors for setting the example.

Duce

Duce1
04-05-10, 23:54
I know most of you amp a lot but I am wondering if any provider has STDs? Amping is fun but it would suck one day to find out that your favorite provider has one or you end up with one.Proving a provider has an STD maybe difficult. Don't want to say a provider has a STD unless you are sure. You can ruin her.

But on the other hand if a provider does have a STD and you know this for a fact, we surely want to know.

I just recently sent two pm's requesting STD info on a provider. I got no response from both. What kind of message is this sending about that provider?

The information we want when amping is who, what, where, how much, and is she clean.

Just my 2 cents

Duce

Jon Connor
04-06-10, 04:58

I'm waiting for Million so I can cross off my top five wish list.Skye is hot. I think among the top in the State. Her attitude and massages are to die for. I even think she could jus work as a MT and not give full service, then again we are all spoiled. I've seen her a number of times and have never been disappointed. 9 L 10 A 10 S

Million has a smokin' hot body, speaks excellent English and works at pleasing you. Her sessions are a bit rushed and there are rules. 9 L 8 A 8 S.

Pursuer
04-06-10, 16:56
Damn, all this talk about Kelly really making me want to try her already. Easy there, Uki.

You don't want her to think she's worth top dollar, even if she may be.

Uki Eater
04-06-10, 21:34
Easy there, Uki.

You don't want her to think she's worth top dollar, even if she may be.Heh, I may not get the body to body rub anyways. I had the nerve to reject Kelly in the room and asked for Hana again. Sorry Kelly for doing that. Forgive me. Hehe. My friends never did go AMPs before, good thing they go now. I was going for years already. Back then, those were the days. You could just negotiate and get FS for $ or even less.

Saiyaman
04-06-10, 22:42
Thanks Duce1. I will let you guys know. But like you said it will be hard b/c which provider will actually say. Also it would be pretty weird asking. "do you have an std? ". I am just going to keep Jr. Covered.

Proving a provider has an STD maybe difficult. Don't want to say a provider has a STD unless you are sure. You can ruin her.

But on the other hand if a provider does have a STD and you know this for a fact, we surely want to know.

I just recently sent two pm's requesting STD info on a provider. I got no response from both. What kind of message is this sending about that provider?

The information we want when amping is who, what, where, how much, and is she clean.

Just my 2 cents

Duce

Saiyaman
04-06-10, 22:50
Finally saved up again to visit Sakura. Decided to go early to avoid the rush after hours. I guess I had luck today b/c I had Amy! I can now see why Amy is rated to high. Even though I knew she was tired. She was very nice. No shower. Straight to CBJ, 69, then CG. Wow. Her CG is rough. My pelvis is now sore. But worth it. Ended with a table shower which I thought was very relaxing. Wish she could shower me everyday. After she walked me out like a GF holding my hand and finished with a hug and kiss =). She did mention though. if you come after 2 pm you will have a selection of providers.

L9 A9 S9 damage: $$ total

Time to add to AMP piggy bank again.

Max808
04-07-10, 03:17
I wouldn't say Kelly's blonde, just wondering if you saw the other K-girl that is blonde. Don't know her name but seen her there.Yes, Kelly is blonde now and looks fantastic.

Mongers Rus
04-07-10, 05:50
In this picture the only one that actually use to work there is the middle provider. She goes by Mimi and Momo. She went back to Texas and should be returning in about 2 months. She has very good reviews.

Correct that Mimi is back in Texas for couple more months, but it isn't her in the middle or any of pix.
DM

Dell808
04-07-10, 16:03
It's too bad if Kelly turned herself into a blond. Asians look so good with their black hair.
She should be proud of her heritage. They look weird with blond hair. Just as ugly if a white blond girl dyed her hair black imho. Too bad.

Hypo Luxa
04-07-10, 17:35
It's too bad if Kelly turned herself into a blond. Asians look so good with their black hair.
She should be proud of her heritage. They look weird with blond hair. Just as ugly if a white blond girl dyed her hair black imho. Too bad.
I agree with you on that. I like my asians, well, asian. I also hate it, hate it, hate it when they wear colored contacts too! I love asian eyes!

As for white girls, I tend to like the brunettes better...

You Me
04-07-10, 19:07
That girl Amy that use to work at Ichiban was asian blonde too. what if Hana go blonde, will you guys still go to see her?

Skinman52
04-08-10, 00:49
Got service by a new fair-skinned cutie. Said she is half Japanese, half Chinese. Speaks good enough English, & is fluent in Japanese & Mandarin. Said she grew up in Shanghai & Tokyo. Beautiful girl IMHO. Cheery personality. Good Tokyo-style, walk on back and lotta knee action massage. This girl has a beautiful, natural full B-sized rack w/nice perky nips. Nice tight kitty w/sparse ogo on top. (She must be Chinese. Hardly get hair down there haha). Yuri is a pro IMHO and I really enjoyed being with her. The time really flew by. DATY was much too short as she "O'd" too fast 4 me. Didn't have my fill. Have to go back to see again. Annie. This girl is a "keeper". Make sure she no run away OK?

L-9 A-10 S-9 Body: 7. 75, lose 5 lbs: 9. 5

Dropped $. 5

Skin

Old School Don
04-08-10, 03:21
Went to Pine Tree because the parking is easy and gives an illusion of privacy. Mama sent in Mimi. Viet. 40ish. About 5'4" (I think). Thin with smooth skin. Looks above average for her age. Great service: good TS, back in the room started with a very good massage, followed by soft body kisses on the flip, next CBJ but at my request changed to BBJ, then CFS (CG, mish, doggie) and back to BBJ finishing with HJ. Massage for another 5-10 minutes until the knock on the door. No rush. Great service. Would I repeat? Maybe, especially if I wanted a massage. The usual fee and tip. L/6, A/8, S/9 because of the massage.

Lkjhgf
04-08-10, 11:04
Got service by a new fair-skinned cutie. Said she is half Japanese, half Chinese. Speaks good enough English, & is fluent in Japanese & Mandarin. Said she grew up in Shanghai & Tokyo. Beautiful girl IMHO. Cheery personality. Good Tokyo-style, walk on back and lotta knee action massage. This girl has a beautiful, natural full B-sized rack w/nice perky nips. Nice tight kitty w/sparse ogo on top. (She must be Chinese. Hardly get hair down there haha). Yuri is a pro IMHO and I really enjoyed being with her. The time really flew by. DATY was much too short as she "O'd" too fast 4 me. Didn't have my fill. Have to go back to see again. Annie. This girl is a "keeper". Make sure she no run away OK?

Dropped $. 5

SkinIs that $.5 plus .50 house or house included.

Sounds good

Gee Boy
04-08-10, 12:51
Haven't seen much reviews on Pacific Spa so I decided to help out all and TOFTT. Went in around noon-ish, in hopes of seeing Katie. MS told me Katie doesn't work there anymore and introduced me to Cady, late 20's, early 30's V-girl with natural be cups. She spoke decent english and tried to have a conversation with me. Started off with HJ and LFK, she allowed FIV but not too deep, and CBJ. She had excellent BJ skills and I had to stop her a bit early. Went into CG, Mish, and then Doggie till pop. Overall great service. She had a bubbly personality and told me she didn't want a tip unless I was completely satisfied.

L 8 A 9 S 8 total damage $. 75 would repeat

PS as a whole is pretty clean as far as AMPs go. Had a chance to shower and everything, place looked pretty legit (again as far as AMPs go).

Member #4671
04-08-10, 16:47
Had a urge that I couldn't resist. Decided on Apple of sakura. Early morning session so she was without makeup. She is about 5'9 with flats, mid back dark hair, thin-toned body, large tat on should/back, landing strip leading to the y, large c's/small d's, tan, braces. I rate her face about a 7 but woth make up could be 8. 5-9, body is a 9 although her ASS is a little small. Went CBJ, CG, DG, MISH, back to DG, back to MISH to pop. Her service is ok, kept using angles and her legs to keep me just short of full depth, plus used her hands to hold my hips in MISH to keep me from full stroke. I did hit bottom pretty solidly the first pass through DG and MISH (love the feeling when you feel that little something press against junior while pounding all the way in) that's most likely the reason for what she did. She was tight so didn't last very long may be 30-35 mins. Didn't DATY but it is on the menu, looked and smelt good as far as I could tell. Got a great TS and massage back in the room. Great small talk and attitude. Will repeat as my funds and quest allows.

L7(9 with make up)/A9/S8(9 if could go full bore but I give her credit for trying)

Damage. 5/$. 5

Be safe out there brothers.

Any suggestions for miss may? I'll recap my reviews for 2010 soon.

Lahainawhaler
04-09-10, 02:50
Today's Advertiser in the Letters to the Editor had a letter from someone "complaining" about all the adult ads in the sports section because kids can read that section too (high school sports, etc.). I know the Star Bulletin dropped them saying they may be promoting "illegal" activities.

Imagine a child asking his dad, "Daddy, what do they mean by 'relaxation'? "

I guess regular mongers already know where to go.

Stacey Kane23
04-09-10, 04:43
Had a great session with Skye today.

Called up and made a reservation this afternoon.

She came in, very nice see cups, fakers but pretty good job IMHO.

Got a nice table shower, a great sexy time with 69 no FIV, some pretty good CBJ, and doggy into mish for finish. Asked her to hold her legs wide open while I reamed her, and she complied gracefully. Afterwards, had a great massage.

Definitely a good looker, L8, A9, S9. 5

Loved the full treatment, relaxing, and good massage afterwards.

Will repeat for sure.

Uki Eater
04-10-10, 14:53
Me and my friend decided to just look and inquire at the AMPs down at Ward. We went up the stairs by Roppongi first and the girl sitting at the end facing the entrance door smiled at us and asked us to come in. We said: "We come back later" We pass by Golden Queens. I wanted to see how Yumi looks like now. Mama said: "She's busy, come back in 30 min". The rest of the girls look meh, wouldn't bother. Walked to Pink and noone really acknowledged us. Noone really caught our eye anyways. Turned around and headed towards Roppongi again. Mama was calling our attention this time. We walked in and got a better look at the girl who smiled at us when we first walked up the stairs. I asked mama: "what's her name? " She said: "That's Kasha" I like it when a girl smiles. I feel a good vibe from that already. I'm not good at really describing people but, she looks good. She had a pretty decent rack. My friend was really tempted to try her and I would to but, we trying to resist temptation hehe. Need to save and hold off for our trip to PI. We then checked out Rosemarri. The lineup wasn't all good. At least I know there is Kasha and Yumi down at Ward that I would consider going to after my trip.

Hypo Luxa
04-11-10, 01:02
Need to save and hold off for our trip to PI.
When you're there (in Manila), check out Bottom's Bar on P. Burgos! One of the only bars on that street with "service" rooms--BBBJ only (but if you take two back there, one will fuck you while the other keeps watch). That place ALWAYS hooks me up. The last time I was there I hooked up with two mamas that I had as bar girls three years earlier! Had a marathon three-way at the Sogo Hotel (rooms to rent in 6-hour increments) after the bar closed. We went from 3am to nearly noon! I think I popped six times that night! Damn they were horny! They just wanted to be fucked over and over... I gave them a "gift" tip, but it wasn't necessary at all. I know this should go in the "beyond Oahu" thread but I couldn't find one that was "open."

Uki Eater
04-11-10, 02:37
When you're there (in Manila), check out Bottom's Bar on P. Burgos! One of the only bars on that street with "service" rooms--BBBJ only (but if you take two back there, one will fuck you while the other keeps watch). That place ALWAYS hooks me up. The last time I was there I hooked up with two mamas that I had as bar girls three years earlier! Had a marathon three-way at the Sogo Hotel (rooms to rent in 6-hour increments) after the bar closed. We went from 3am to nearly noon! I think I popped six times that night! Damn they were horny! They just wanted to be fucked over and over... I gave them a "gift" tip, but it wasn't necessary at all. I know this should go in the "beyond Oahu" thread but I couldn't find one that was "open."Hehe, yah I been to Bottoms Bar on P Burgos last year in Oct. They got some nice ones there. BF a chick over there and she was pretty good. I seen her from the back dancing, my friend already BF someone. He then asked me if I seen anyone I liked. I pointed the one I liked. She sat by me and we introduced ourselves, next thing I know we was DFK and I was suckin on her tits in front of the other girls who were dancing on stage. Stayed at the Dusit Thani hotel in Makati. Man I just enjoy taking a chick back to the hotel. I feel more comfortable then going to AMPS here in Hawaii. I hate the 1 hour time limit.

Member #4671
04-11-10, 12:21
Was there FS to be had?

BBBJ/CBJ?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Dropped $. 5

Skin

Skinman52
04-11-10, 17:18
Was there FS to be had?

BBBJ/CBJ?

Inquiring minds want to know?Yes. Everything was covered though. My wingman went in coupla days later while I went one floor down and got mauled by big amazon at Apple's. Said he had a good time but the cover was on. Who knows. Maybe maybe some of you more handsome young guys can get her to do more. YMMV.

Good luck & stay on the safe side.

Skin

WeekendWarrior
04-12-10, 00:44
Ok all experts out there. I need some imput. I've to only a couple of places out there like RM, Hula's, etc. But I wanted make my bday pretty memorable. Looking for a good time/GFE type of service with an Import tuner model looks. Any sugestions anyone, MSG me. Big mahalo.

CougarLvr
04-12-10, 12:53
Went to Rappongi on Ward last Friday around 1:00 pm. Met by MS at the door, escorted to the room where she asked if I had been there before, and I told her that I last saw "Pink". MS tells me that Pink went back to Atlanta, but she will send in nice girl. After a few minutes, a girl walks in and introduces herself as "Cherry". Cute face, long highlighted hair, nice looking rack and no ass. Went for the ts. During this time, I found out that she is 1/2 Chinese 1/2 viet, from Hong Kong, late 20's, been here for 2 weeks and staying for another week. Might be back in less than a month if all goes well.

Back in the room, she went straigt into action. Removed the dress to show natural b's, flat stomach and all over tan. Did BBBJ for a few minutes while I FIV for a little until she told me she doesn't like FIV (go figure, most of us our fingers are smaller than our cocks) Anyway, the BBBJ, but she then asked what I would like her to do. I told her to continue BBBJ. AFter another 4 minutes, on went the cover and CG till she O'd. Mish until completion.

We talked for a few minutes after and she told me that she has only been in this line of work for a couple of weeks. Could explain her lack of experience.

Overall, not bad. L 8/S 7/ A8

I would repeat if she comes back.

Puinsai808
04-12-10, 23:16
My idol dumb? Yeah, and I got a 9" dong. But I'm 100% Asian, with gold highlights and super long hair. :P I hope I enlightened you.Whoa Bruddah H,

Nine inches!

I wish I was so blessed.

I am 100% asian too but I only got a 2" peepee.

You stole some of mine uh?

I want my 4 inches back! LOL.

PU

Kpounda
04-13-10, 04:54
Dude...during your routine anal probe the urologist left the butt plug up yo ass too long and you arent thinking clearly. Gently, ask the doctor or daddy to apply some lubrication to pull the pink toy out yo ass come back with a more thought driven reply without the exaggerated information.
LMAO
Das one good one AC. Made me choke on my drink just now.

V Rider
04-13-10, 20:55
*YAWN*

Getting of the subject, guys. Can we stop with the BS and get on with the monger reports? I know this is an election year but enough with the bashing.

Tried Sandy from Nirvana. She is a cutie! She is getting better judging from what I've read in previous posts. Got her early in the day so she was fresh and ready to go! TS after was so-so but she tries. CBJ, cg, mish, DG. Non-rushed and relaxed.

L9S8A8

. 5 house

$. 5 provider

If she did a few sit-ups and toned up a bit she would be a 9. 5 or higher IMHO. She's about 5'2", 110-115lbs I figure, natural be-cups.

Be safe!

V

Hilo Boy
04-13-10, 23:16
Due to medication for severe migranes, it takes a long while to shoot. So I decided to try and old standby Lily of the former Ecstacy for a bbbj.

In the past have hung out in her room for over an hour and even was given bbfscip for the price of a hj when I was low on funds and always felt comfortable talking joking etc .

Explained to her the situation and that she made need to stimulate a bit more than usual (I usally shoot fairly quickly). She did about 3-4 minutes of bbbj stoped and said she would try one more time. Did about another 3 minutes stoped started to complain it was taking too long. I told her to try hj and after 2-3 minutes of this stopped and pretty much said this is not working and lets call it a day. After having what I considered a friend type of relationship in the past, this time I felt totally like a street John serviced by a greedy *****.

I forgot to add it was also the first time she ever counted the money in front of me.

Admin
04-14-10, 13:24
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of argumentative and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Tanderssf
04-15-10, 02:40
First post here, so if I miss anything, just let me know and I'll try to fill in the blanks.

Headed to PT in the afternoon for a session. Asked for a girl with bib tits and mama sent in this girl who said her name was Monica. Not great looking, but I'm not too picky. Little chubby and her boobs were NOT what I call large, maybe a be cup. She seemed nice so I figured what the hell. Had a TS then back to the room and went right into it. She actually felt pretty good and at least seemed to get into it. She was riding me pretty hard and I was getting a little too excited so we switched to doggy so I could drive. She seemed was getting pretty hot so I tried to slip in the backdoor. She did NOT like that at all... Haha. Finished up shortly after that. Gave her the tip, which she counted right in front of me. For some reason I really don't like when they do that, but whatever. L/A/S 5/6(for counting in front of me)/6. Damage. 5/$. 5.

BTW, anyone know of any providers who do greek? Been looking for a while but no luck.

Max808
04-15-10, 02:48
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of argumentative and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

JacksonGreat job, we needed that. Now let's focus on the providers so we all don't waste our money mongering around aimlessly! - Max

V Rider
04-15-10, 05:29
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonThank you!

Be safe all!

V

Luis T
04-15-10, 08:49
Went to Lotus (behind Femme Nu) tonight, um I mean this am and seen "Linda". What a hot number she is. Filipino, thai, 5'2, maybe and I'm just guessing about 120-130 lbs., so not a spinner. Kind of on the thick side with large C's or D's. IMHO, I like her looks, she's sexy and has a great attitude. She is willing to do anything (don't know about greek though) but all covered and she even mentioned 69 for repeated customers. You know the deal, pay mama house fee. 5, so I ask mama to see the line up. Had one tall ass korean lady about 5'11, tig ol bitties but just to tall for me. And inside the kitchen area to the right was "Linda", asked mama if had anymore girls and she said they busy. So I chose "Linda". Standard fee of $1. 5. Not going into details but you know what comes after negotiation. So after the deed is over she escorts me to the shower room where she cleans herself off and then she does me. We dry ourselves off and go back to the room to change and pay the damages. We hugged and parted ways. Sigh, heehee.

L: 9 (M. O.)/A: 10/S: 8. 5, would I repeat, yes I would. Goodnight to you folk cause tonight I'm smiling.

Be safe and keep up the posts, aloha

Member #4671
04-15-10, 16:20
Tall ASS Korean lady? How old? I may want to partake.

Any idea what Gina looks like? I've heard she is another one to see there.

Went to Lotus (behind Femme Nu) tonight, um I mean this am and seen "Linda". What a hot number she is. Filipino, thai, 5'2, maybe and I'm just guessing about 120-130 lbs., so not a spinner. Kind of on the thick side with large C's or D's. IMHO, I like her looks, she's sexy and has a great attitude. She is willing to do anything (don't know about greek though) but all covered and she even mentioned 69 for repeated customers. You know the deal, pay mama house fee. 5, so I ask mama to see the line up. Had one tall ass korean lady about 5'11, tig ol bitties but just to tall for me. And inside the kitchen area to the right was "Linda", asked mama if had anymore girls and she said they busy. So I chose "Linda". Standard fee of $1. 5. Not going into details but you know what comes after negotiation. So after the deed is over she escorts me to the shower room where she cleans herself off and then she does me. We dry ourselves off and go back to the room to change and pay the damages. We hugged and parted ways. Sigh, heehee.

L: 9 (M. O.)/A: 10/S: 8. 5, would I repeat, yes I would. Goodnight to you folk cause tonight I'm smiling.

Darkman808
04-16-10, 00:05
First post here, so if I miss anything, just let me know and I'll try to fill in the blanks.

She seemed was getting pretty hot so I tried to slip in the backdoor. She did NOT like that at all... Haha. Finished up shortly after that. Gave her the tip, which she counted right in front of me. For some reason I really don't like when they do that, but whatever. L/A/S 5/6(for counting in front of me)/6. Damage. 5/$. 5.

BTW, anyone know of any providers who do greek? Been looking for a while but no luck.Hey, just my two cents. Been mongering for awhile. Older than you probably.

Nothing pisses a girl off more if you make an attempt to 'slip it in' the backdoor. I mean really. C'mon dude.

"Ask" first, even the chicks who are actually into it. Most aren't, which is why you are asking fellow mongers where to go and find one.

I'm not a big fan of going to Greece, though I have many times before with girls who are wanting it. But even they are always like. "okay, now". But you never jam junior in there without them knowing.

Try that one day on the wrong girl and she may haul around and clock you one. So be cool and play safely.

Brutal One
04-16-10, 21:41
Tried to get with my ATF, Cindy, at Ichiban last night but was turned away at the door. "all lady busy"....damn. Buzzing on sake and horny as hell I decided to hit Sakura and see what was up. Momma let me in once I told her I had been there before. Not a lie really, I was there like a little over a year ago..haha. Didnt really see much on the couch waiting for customers, except one with huge tits. She introduced herself as Cici, and she was about 5'6" with either huge C cups or smaller D's. After a quick table shower, during which she kept he clothes on, we headed back to the room. About 10 minutes of lame massage, flip, she took off her clothes. A little thicker than I usually run, but not bad. 2 minutes of CBJ, 2 minutes of cowgirl, she asks if I want k9. Of course, so k9 for a little while and then mish to completion. L 7, A 10, S 7 (not enough BJ). Usual damage.

On the way out I saw a smoking K-girl with a tight body and blondish hair sitting on the couch. Why does that always happen?? Anyone know who that is? She was typing away on a laptop and told me she would see me tomorrow.

Comp Dude 35
04-17-10, 02:31
Hit it on the nose, Darkman!
You'd be surprised at how many of the non-Korean ones are actually curious about Greece and a lot may have already been there and liked the scenery (LOL).
I am a fan of it and always on the lookout for it, but never have I tried to force it; I know one provider who had it forced on her and she won't ever do it at an AMP or with certain types of guys now.

Most escorts (not AMP girls) will go there, but I don't think it's gonna be cheap; expect to pay at least $$.5 or more.

CD35

Hey, just my two cents. Been mongering for awhile. Older than you probably.

Nothing pisses a girl off more if you make an attempt to 'slip it in' the backdoor. I mean really. C'mon dude.

"Ask" first, even the chicks who are actually into it. Most aren't, which is why you are asking fellow mongers where to go and find one.

I'm not a big fan of going to Greece, though I have many times before with girls who are wanting it. But even they are always like. "okay, now". But you never jam junior in there without them knowing.

Try that one day on the wrong girl and she may haul around and clock you one. So be cool and play safely.

Bob #2
04-17-10, 04:38
Most escorts (not AMP girls) will go there, but I don't think it's gonna be cheap; expect to pay at least $$.5 or more.

CD35In my experience, I had greek can be had for $ more than FS. Like upgrading from coach to first class! First negotiate FS down to $$ or $. 5, and then ask about greek for $ more.

Peace out.

First Try
04-17-10, 13:42
Went to Lotus (behind Femme Nu) tonight, um I mean this am and seen "Linda". What a hot number she is. Filipino, thai, 5'2, maybe and I'm just guessing about 120-130 lbs., so not a spinner. Kind of on the thick side with large C's or D's. IMHO, I like her looks, she's sexy and has a great attitude. She is willing to do anything (don't know about Greek though) but all covered and she even mentioned 69 for repeated customers. You know the deal, pay mama house fee. 5, so I ask mama to see the line up. Had one tall ass Korean lady about 5'11, tig ol bitties but just to tall for me. And inside the kitchen area to the right was "Linda", asked mama if had anymore girls and she said they busy. So I chose "Linda". Standard fee of $1. 5. Not going into details but you know what comes after negotiation. So after the deed is over she escorts me to the shower room where she cleans herself off and then she does me. We dry ourselves off and go back to the room to change and pay the damages. We hugged and parted ways. Sigh, heehee.

This sounds like Linda that used to work at Ohana maybe 2 years ago. I used to visit Kimberly 3-4x per year & did have "Linda" answer the door 2x. Never had the pleasure, thanks for the report.

Ottiss
04-17-10, 18:21

Be safe and keep up the posts, alohaThat might be the Linda who spent the past few years at Pearl City Relaxation. If so she's Vietnamese. Nice girl, kind of thick around the middle, talks a lot, but still a nice girl.

Ottiss

On The Prowl
04-17-10, 19:30
Tried to get with my ATF, Cindy, at Ichiban last night but was turned away at the door. "all lady busy". Damn. Buzzing on sake and horny as hell I decided to hit Sakura and see what was up. Momma let me in once I told her I had been there before. Not a lie really, I was there like a little over a year ago. Haha. Didn't really see much on the couch waiting for customers, except one with huge tits. She introduced herself as Cici, and she was about 5'6" with either huge see cups or smaller D's. After a quick table shower, during which she kept he clothes on, we headed back to the room. About 10 minutes of lame massage, flip, she took off her clothes. A little thicker than I usually run, but not bad. 2 minutes of CBJ, 2 minutes of cowgirl, she asks if I want k9. Of course, so k9 for a little while and then mish to completion. L 7, A 10, S 7 (not enough BJ). Usual damage.

On the way out I saw a smoking K-girl with a tight body and blondish hair sitting on the couch. Why does that always happen? Anyone know who that is? She was typing away on a laptop and told me she would see me tomorrow.If she had a tan and small A's it could be Amy, she has a hot body.

Tanderssf
04-18-10, 01:43
Hey, just my two cents. Been mongering for awhile. Older than you probably.

Try that one day on the wrong girl and she may haul around and clock you one. So be cool and play safely.Haha, you're probably right. Never tried to slip it in, but this girl seemed really into it at the time.

Thanks all for the tips.

Comp Dude 35
04-18-10, 06:10
I agree that greek can be at a reduced rate (I've had it for $ when the wahine was horny and wanted it), but under normal circumstances it isn't cheaper than the $$ or $$.5, especially if it is the first time with the provider.
CD35

In my experience, I had greek can be had for $ more than FS. Like upgrading from coach to first class! First negotiate FS down to $$ or $. 5, and then ask about greek for $ more.

Peace out.

Qjkl
04-18-10, 20:44
If she had a tan and small A's it could be Amy, she has a hot body.

I don't think Amy has blondish hair, unless she changed it recently.

Warburton 0263
04-19-10, 04:32
Yes, Kelly is blonde now and looks fantastic.

I checked and she had brown with blonde highlighted hair late january that I can recall. I better visit more often, but been checking out another ATF for a while.

Closetperv
04-19-10, 12:23
I don't think Amy has blondish hair, unless she changed it recently.Amy has brown hair with a few highlights, saw her the other night and she was looking freakin awesome!

Closetperv
04-19-10, 12:50
Almost forgot the reason I logged on today. Went to P10 and saw the Chinese/Viet girl from Cali that was posting on CL. She is really petite and almost has the same body as the girl in the pic. About 5'2", 100 lbs, natural A's(with the pencil eraser nipples), shoulder blade length back hair, and kind of looked like Mila Kunis from That 70's Show. She also has this huge tat on her back of some asian writing on her left side, and it looked like a wing on left shoulder with a bird (maybe) covering pretty much the rest of her back. Kind of hard to see while doing her K9. Started off with BJ which was great, then to mish. Started to kiss her inner thighs but she pulled me up so don't think she allows DATY. Kissed her neck a little and she pushed me away, said it was very tickleish. Pretty much only allowed me to suck her nipples. Switched over to K-9 to admire her cute little booty and tat until I popped. Asked for TS after and it was very mechanical. Then back to room where she got dressed right away and we chit chated for a bit. If you do go see her don't ask about the tat because she kind of got snippy with me and said it was personal. Even tho she is petite and a cutie I don't think I would repeat. The best part was the BJ, and the worst was her mechanical attitude of which it seemed like she was just thinking, okay here's the guy make him pop, get him out. She said she'll be here for another week if you guys were intrested.

Standard fee .5 house $.5 girl.
L-9(Love them petite women)
A-6(Not GFE at all/too Americanized)
S-6(Tight kitty but showed no intrest in going the extra mile in pleasing the customer)

Got Viagra
04-19-10, 17:05
Almost forgot the reason I logged on today. Went to P10 and saw the Chinese/Viet girl from Cali that was posting on CL. She is really petite and almost has the same body as the girl in the pic. About 5'2", 100 lbs, natural A's(with the pencil eraser nipples), shoulder blade length back hair, and kind of looked like Mila Kunis from That 70's Show. She also has this huge tat on her back of some asian writing on her left side, and it looked like a wing on left shoulder with a bird (maybe) covering pretty much the rest of her back. Kind of hard to see while doing her K9. Started off with BJ which was great, then to mish. Started to kiss her inner thighs but she pulled me up so don't think she allows DATY. Kissed her neck a little and she pushed me away, said it was very tickleish. Pretty much only allowed me to suck her nipples. Switched over to K-9 to admire her cute little booty and tat until I popped. Asked for TS after and it was very mechanical. Then back to room where she got dressed right away and we chit chated for a bit. If you do go see her don't ask about the tat because she kind of got snippy with me and said it was personal. Even tho she is petite and a cutie I don't think I would repeat. The best part was the BJ, and the worst was her mechanical attitude of which it seemed like she was just thinking, okay here's the guy make him pop, get him out. She said she'll be here for another week if you guys were intrested.

Standard fee .5 house $.5 girl.
L-9(Love them petite women)
A-6(Not GFE at all/too Americanized)
S-6(Tight kitty but showed no intrest in going the extra mile in pleasing the customer)Saw her about three months ago had same experience as u .got DATY but she dont get into it.cold as ice dont waste ur time on this one L/8 A/3
S/3

Snow9
04-20-10, 05:16
Gave this place a chance, but Katie had the worst attitude of all AMP girls I ever met. Katie is a local girl, mid 20s. No tableshower, very short foreplay, main act was the only good part, no massage, had me leave within half an hour. L/S/A=7/5/3 .5+$.5 Don't do it.

H Mobius
04-20-10, 21:50
Gave this place a chance, but Katie had the worst attitude of all AMP girls I ever met. Katie is a local girl, mid 20s. No tableshower, very short foreplay, main act was the only good part, no massage, had me leave within half an hour. L/S/A=7/5/3 .5+$.5 Don't do it.

Good contribution.

In the few times I ran into a local girl in an AMP, I declined right away. They don't know how and seem unwilling to work, in or out of an AMP IMO.

MrSpontaneous
04-21-10, 00:18
Hey where is p10 located? And how is the line-up?

Pagori
04-21-10, 05:37
Went a few weeks ago to Sakura-Rycroft about 10 pm. Pretty busy. Mama met me and asked if I was ever there before. I lied and said yes and she let me pick. Picked yumi or yuri, I can't remember the name right. Tiny, less than 5 ft but not skinny. Local or at least from the mainland. Perfect english. Small natural tits. Shaved. Went to business with CBJ. No DATY. Then hopped right on cg. Didn't even know she slipped the cover on. While on top, she sucked my nips. Damn. Cg, then k9 (loved her butt), mish (no kissing), and then standing up with her bending over the bed and me from behind. Great. Couldn't hold it after that. Hate this first-timer thing with no shower or massage. Said she'd do it next time. Anyway, liked her cute looks and dirty talk. Could be a little skinnier but she was not flabby at all. Firm with some meat on her. L-8, S-7, A-7. Will go again. When I went out, saw who I think was amy. tiny spinner, very tan, with bleached hair and highlights. HOT!

Usual damage (oh, yeah, she asks me right in the middle if I had the damage on me. WTF?)

First Try
04-21-10, 16:27
Hey where is p10 located? And how is the line-up?Try using the search function

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5893

You asked 5 questions since last year. As Hanibal Lector said "Quid pro quo". You gotta do some legwork & spend some money too. Nothing is a sure thing.
Report back.

Kpounda
04-21-10, 22:50
Went a few weeks ago to Sakura-Rycroft about 10 pm. Pretty busy. Mama met me and asked if I was ever there before. I lied and said yes and she let me pick. Picked yumi or yuri, I can't remember the name right. Tiny, less than 5 ft but not skinny. Local or at least from the mainland. Perfect english. Small natural tits. Shaved. Went to business with CBJ. No DATY. Then hopped right on cg. Didn't even know she slipped the cover on. While on top, she sucked my nips. Damn. Cg, then k9 (loved her butt), mish (no kissing), and then standing up with her bending over the bed and me from behind. Great. Couldn't hold it after that. Hate this first-timer thing with no shower or massage. Said she'd do it next time. Anyway, liked her cute looks and dirty talk. Could be a little skinnier but she was not flabby at all. Firm with some meat on her. L-8, S-7, A-7. Will go again. When I went out, saw who I think was amy. tiny spinner, very tan, with bleached hair and highlights. HOT!

Usual damage (oh, yeah, she asks me right in the middle if I had the damage on me. WTF?)
Thanks for the report. I been wanting to try her out and her name is Yuri. Local, korean jap mix with a big round ass. No other asian has an ass like her! Seems a bit too big but still nice looking. I inquired about her to MS and she told me that. I guess I will be hitting that real soon.
Mahaloz again
K#da

Gnd378
04-22-10, 02:21
Thanks for the report. I been wanting to try her out and her name is Yuri. Local, korean jap mix with a big round ass. No other asian has an ass like her! Seems a bit too big but still nice looking. I inquired about her to MS and she told me that. I guess I will be hitting that real soon.

Mahaloz again

K#daBest CBJ ever, probably the best out there.

She has rules, but her CBJ makes up for it.

Old School Don
04-22-10, 02:57
Lucky enough to visit Kelly at Ichiban. WOW!!! I am not going into all the details, except to say that if you haven't enjoyed her company, that's your loss. Thank you to all the brothers who submitted reviews and a special thanks to my friend who talked me into going. L/9, A/10, S/10+. Usual fees.

Pagori
04-22-10, 05:23
So she's all moanin and groanin and talking dirty and sounding like she's gonna cum. Then asks you if you got the cash!!!

Really cold biatch!!

I definitely will skip her!! Next MILF please!!Nah, this was after she said she came. LOL. But don't get me wrong. Other than that, she had a great attitude.

Tall Hawaiian
04-22-10, 12:47
Went to Kings Massage the other day looking to see about having a session with Cherry. Big disappointment, she is off Island on vacation till around May 10th. Had the itch and was there anyway so did a session with Connie. Older provider with extra belly fat and small kine breasts. Massage was ok with lots of brushing of the boys and hints of more to come. On the flip had a taste of the V and a good cbj. Rates were standard. Would not do again but will return after Cherry returns from vacation as her reviews seem like a good time with a Milf!

Kpounda
04-22-10, 13:09
Best CBJ ever, probably the best out there.

She has rules, but her CBJ makes up for it.
Rules are cool, sometimes and I respect that. Unless she is all mechanical/business, sometimes I like just stick Jr in one hottie and no care about the rest of the service. Most times, its the total service that matters though. Being a local, I hope she is at least decent in the service and atitude. I try see how her CBJ is, had some mighty good ones so we'll see.
Thanks for the 411.

K#DA

Pineapple Kid
04-22-10, 14:18
So, went to see Kimberly, and had another GREAT experience with her! She was in a talkitive mood this time. She's going to be going to school soon, (4 days a week)so, I'm not sure how that's going to affect her availiblity. Same GREAT service and attitude as usual! Like previous reports say, she's by no means a spinner, and not a young pup, but, a nice friendly girl! YMMV, but I doubt it.

Play safe brothers!

PK

Duce1
04-22-10, 23:23
Amy, 5ft and 95lbs, true spinner. Natural "A" breast. Smoking body.

Nice balls licking really gets into it. CBJ didn't know she slipped the cover on.

Sat on Jr, went to doggie, mish (no kissing), takes a good pounding with nice sound effect

More CBJ no fiv back to mish still no kissing till pop.

L-8 body-9 (Love those spinners)

A-9

S-8 (would be higher if allowed dfk)

Standard $$ house and provider.

K Designs
04-23-10, 04:36
I don't frequent the MP's, but went to VIP a little while ago. Asked MS, who I thought was June (because she lead me to a room before) if she was available, but she said her name was Ruby. She had larger boobs than I remember, but I had some beers in me and it was past my bedtime on both occasions. I passed, as I thought I was being lied to and didn't like any of the other offerings there. After RTF, it seems like there is in fact both Ruby and June. Can someone confirm?

Pagori
04-23-10, 05:43
Best CBJ ever, probably the best out there.

She has rules, but her CBJ makes up for it.Her CBJ was damn good. I will second your assessment but I must admit I am pretty much of a newbie monger.

Member #4752
04-24-10, 02:15

She is sweet but way too many rules, no kissing, no DATY, no FIV, etc. She imho is hot, thick solid thighs, nice ass, only draw back is the small but firm tits. She did have that large tat which doesnt do much for me.

Member #4671
04-24-10, 16:17
Posted in the ichiban thread but repeated her just in case others don't look at both.

Ok I admit to my curiosity got the best of me and I went for Miss May earlier then I could afford. But man am I ever happy I did. Dropped by ichiban early in the morning. Asked for kelly, she was wearing a fitted secretary type dress, showed me to a room and asked me to wait a little while. About 10 mins later she comes in wearing a bikini/short skirt combo/make up all done. She is about 5'2-5'3, 105-115, looked like bolt on b's, nice trim body, small ass, landing strip to the y. Went in for the TS, got the infamous B2B, could feel her landing strip scrubbing me LOL, good pressure massage on the table and alot of teasing. Back in the room, nice RIMMING, followed by the flip and CBJ/RIM. She hopped on CG and grinded away, had me sit and hug her while she bounced on jr. Went to DG where I got a good rythm and full depth strokes going, almost had to pop so I flipped her and went DATY. After about 10 mins where she seemed super into it she pulled me up into MISH. Multi variations here, she pulled me in for DFK, hooked her legs by my shoulders, more DFK, brushed her A, but she didn't allow FIA, anyways lifted her hips and began the piledriver (she said "this feels good") pounded away til the pop. Both spent/sweaty/panting. Quick rinse, small talk, bottle water, on my way.

L8/A10/S9

. 5/$. 5

Will repeat very soon

Only 3 girls have made me want to repeat in my run. Cindy (pt), skye (ht1), and now kelly.

Member #4671
04-24-10, 16:33
Here's a list of my visits since end of last year

Jennifer (university Sakura). Hot MILF L8/A7/S7 (moody)

Cherry (CHM now Kings). MILF/gilf L6/A10/S10 (2 pops)

Amy (rycroft Sakura). Tiny young spinner L9/A9/S9 (tight tight tight)

Hana (Ichiban). Hot body L9/A8/S8 (mechanical YMMV)

Apple (RM). Tiny thai spinner L8/A9/S9 (sex machine)

Jenny (RM). Tiny thai spinner L7/A9/S10 (okichimpo knows why)

Apple (rycroft Sakura). Tall girl L7/A9/S8 (wouldn't let me get full stroke deep)

Roslynn (Hula Girl). Local chic L9/A7/S7 (couldn't get in for greek/rushed)

X2 Skye (HT1). Pretty face/hot body L9/A9/S9 (tries hard to please)

X2 Cindy (PT). Hottest girl so far L9. 5/A10/S10 (can DT and perfect ass)

Kelly (Ichiban). Great TS L9/A9/S9 (best TS by far)

Had some DT action with ABK L6/A8/S10, Escort action with Dream (BP) L6/A6/S8, and Stripper play with Marissa (SP3) L7/A10/S10 in the in betweens.

Any suggestions on who to try?

Bumbai
04-25-10, 19:36
I don't frequent the MP's, but went to VIP a little while ago. Asked MS, who I thought was June (because she lead me to a room before) if she was available, but she said her name was Ruby. She had larger boobs than I remember, but I had some beers in me and it was past my bedtime on both occasions. I passed, as I thought I was being lied to and didn't like any of the other offerings there. After RTF, it seems like there is in fact both Ruby and June. Can someone confirm?Yes. Both are there.

Un Holy
04-26-10, 00:42
The two oldies but goodies are still there. Both are greatly skilled since they have both been at this for many years. I would say that Junes puss is much tighter than Rubies. But then, Junes puss has teeth and can talk. Fucken eh!

Rubie does have a tight body for her age.

But still prefer Hana and Kelly and Mimi and Coco and Su and Naomi and Yumi and the list does go on and on and on.

Hana is very mechanical.

Gucci has saggy tits.

Kelly has a nice bod and her puss is sweet but she does 60 guys a week, wow!

Mimi has a puss that is designed to make you cum instantly, I think she has a tounge in there.

Coco gives excellent head.

Su gives better head and DT.

Naomi has best nips and takes a pounding.

Yumi is nice and takes a pounding.

I don't like RM because they not so nice and the viet chick I used to see is gone

What happened to all the old timers?

Mongers Rus
04-26-10, 06:48
Here's a list of my visits since end of last year

Jennifer (university Sakura). Hot MILF L8/A7/S7 (moody)

Cherry (CHM now Kings). MILF/gilf L6/A10/S10 (2 pops)

Amy (rycroft Sakura). Tiny young spinner L9/A9/S9 (tight tight tight)

Hana (Ichiban). Hot body L9/A8/S8 (mechanical YMMV)

Apple (RM). Tiny thai spinner L8/A9/S9 (sex machine)

Jenny (RM). Tiny thai spinner L7/A9/S10 (okichimpo knows why)

Apple (rycroft Sakura). Tall girl L7/A9/S8 (wouldn't let me get full stroke deep)

Roslynn (Hula Girl). Local chic L9/A7/S7 (couldn't get in for greek/rushed)

X2 Skye (HT1). Pretty face/hot body L9/A9/S9 (tries hard to please)

X2 Cindy (PT). Hottest girl so far L9. 5/A10/S10 (can DT and perfect ass)

Kelly (Ichiban). Great TS L9/A9/S9 (best TS by far)

Had some DT action with ABK L6/A8/S10, Escort action with Dream (BP) L6/A6/S8, and Stripper play with Marissa (SP3) L7/A10/S10 in the in betweens.

Any suggestions on who to try?

Million...VIP
DM

Jimmiedean
04-26-10, 08:21
Million...VIP
DM

If you haven't tried Million, she would be worth at least one visit. She has great pussy control. She can really squeeze her kitty around your dick. I think shes still on vacation. Shes got a nice body and a cute face as well.

I think I have to try Kelly from pipefittahs post. And of course skye at HT1. I hate that they're always busy.

My ATF is Cindy

Dirtyd9646
04-26-10, 09:22
My little head beat out my big head in an argument so I headed out to Rappongi on Ward. I walked in and there were two girls sitting on the couch. Didn't get a good look Mama took me straight to a room. In walks Yoko. She is half Japanese/Korean, she is short but very nicely proportioned. If I had to guess I would say she is a large be to a see cup, natural. We went to the shower room and got the table shower, no play but special attention to the boys. Went back to the room and she left for a bit. As soon as she came back off comes her nighty. Like I said before she has a nice body. While laying on my stomach she starts with the boob massage and the tongue bath. On the flip goes right into CBJ. My hands were roaming but when I tried fiv she was very wet but I was blocked. After CBJ she hops on top and starts riding. A couple of minutes of that and on to missionary where I pop after a while, she can take a pounding. After we start small talk about how slow it is on Sundays and stuff. Not a rushed experience. I would definately repeat. Towards the end while talking I was wanting some more. I wonder how much? She is older but can't really tell. A-8 S-9 L-9

Un Holy
04-27-10, 01:15
That might be the Yoko from CHM.

I wonder?

Fake rack?

Smooth fair skin?

Any scars on her tits or torso?

Tight abs? nice butt?

Alohaoe
04-27-10, 21:41
That might be the Yoko from CHM.

I wonder?

Fake rack?

Smooth fair skin?

Any scars on her tits or torso?

Tight abs? nice butt?Yoko last work at Golden Queen she just move next door to Rapongi before that she work at Rose Mari off and on.

V Rider
04-27-10, 21:58
Had Amy yesterday for a first visit to S-R in about a year. Wonderful little spinner with a terrific attitude. Woke her up as I went there around 1:30pm. Still, she was all smiles and giggles. CBJ, which was pretty good, covered CG, RCG, mish, then K9 to finish. Massage after ran us long as I was really getting a good one. MS knocked on the door 3 times but Amy getting digging in to the pain areas on my lower back. Left there feeling VERY good!

L9A10S10 short spinner with a tight body. Thanks for the reviews to direct my mongering.

Just saw this one on BP today. her previous ad said "......Strict Glove Play". Dunno what that means.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-petite-treat-20/2158595

V

Sexyhair
04-27-10, 22:52
Any providers, amp and therapists who are nice looking or decent who have bushes. The shaved look's getting kinda dull and plain and tired off. I heard CHM has a couple, but are they lookers and is there any other places?

Comp Dude 35
04-28-10, 03:14
She's at Pacific Spa and well reviewed here under different names; PM me and I'll tell you more if you want, but note that she is a hot local girl who may not give you what you looking for, esp. if you into that GFE stuff.
CD35

Had Amy yesterday for a first visit to S-R in about a year. Wonderful little spinner with a terrific attitude. Woke her up as I went there around 1:30pm. Still, she was all smiles and giggles. CBJ, which was pretty good, covered CG, RCG, mish, then K9 to finish. Massage after ran us long as I was really getting a good one. MS knocked on the door 3 times but Amy getting digging in to the pain areas on my lower back. Left there feeling VERY good!

L9A10S10 short spinner with a tight body. Thanks for the reviews to direct my mongering.

Just saw this one on BP today. her previous ad said "......Strict Glove Play". Dunno what that means.

V

Comp Dude 35
04-28-10, 13:11
Your PM will end up in my trash bin.
If you want help as a newbie, RTFF and go out experience some stuff first; come back, make some reports and then maybe I'll answer.
CD35

She's at Pacific Spa and well reviewed here under different names; PM me and I'll tell you more if you want, but note that she is a hot local girl who may not give you what you looking for, esp. if you into that GFE stuff.
CD35

V Rider
04-28-10, 14:53

If you want help as a newbie, RTFF and go out experience some stuff first; come back, make some reports and then maybe I'll answer.

CD35Well put, CD!

V

V Rider
04-28-10, 14:55

CD35Well put, CD!

V

Mikeoxbig29
04-28-10, 15:32
After enjoying Kelly from Ichiban about 3 weeks ago, I decided to partake in her services once again. Headed to Ichiban early morning and being so early, she was the only one available. She remembered me, which I found interesting since I know she sees many, many clients. Awesome TS as usual with the full body rub. Back in the room did rim, CBJ, DATY for about 10-15 min, back to CBJ, mish, dg. I was really fond of the DATY because she seemed to be into it as she squeezed her legs around my head and moaned loudly. Overall, a better experience than last time, even thought I didn't think it could get any better. Will definitely repeat again.

L/8, A/9, A/9, damage $$ (.5 house, $.5 tip)

Jimmiedean
04-28-10, 23:47
CD35

Comp I totally agree with you on the comment. You want this you want that. You never reported. We have been to good and bad experiences. And you want all perfect experiences read this part closely FUCK YOU! We have all put up quality post. In all types of ways. We all have our own styles. The similarity is we reported. I hate when guys use our reports and expect my type of service. I visit them multiple times. You go once and complain. We aren't rich either. Share like we have be for you ask.

Insatiable808
04-29-10, 16:58
Hello, Fellow Mongers,

Haven't posted in a while. But the hobbyist in me has been active.

Got to enjoy Tasha/Rappongi when she first returned from her vacation home to Thailand. It was first week in Feb on a weeknight around 9pm. I went to Rappongi with the intention of seeing Maya. She was supposedly some hot asian mix 19 yr old with a banging bod. Turns out her face was about a 6 (she looked pure brunette haole, not asian mix) & her body wasn't much better (saggy boobs, slender but unattractive body-the kind that never works out). She was also very aloof & non-talkative. So, I asked her to send mamasan back, I'd like another choice.

Mamasan comes in, asks me what the problem is. I tell her that Maya was not my type & I'd like another choice. She says OK, wait a few minutes.

After what seemed like 10-15 min, in walks in this cute, tanned Asian beauty about 5'2", 120, C-cup, just past shoulder length black/brown hair. Yah, buddy!

This girl was more MY TYPE! She tells me her name is Tasha & she just got in the door, 1st nite back from vacation, 1st customer of the nite. OH YAH!

Gave me a nice shower/rubdown in the TS room. Back to the room, do her DATY with her standing up & her panties pushed to the side. I could not wait to sink my tongue into that pussy! She said she hadn't fucked while she was home & I was her first cock in about a month! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

She licked me up & down my shaft (BB) & all around my engorged purple head (covered) for what seemed like an eternity. I turned my attention to those twin pleasure peaks. Sucked on her hardening nipples & licked her boobie flesh all over, got them nice & slurpy wet!

She mounted me & rode me & planted her crack on my dick over & over & over! Moaning & groaning the whole way thru. I love it when the girls make those fucking sounds. Noises just between pleasure & pain!

I maneuver her onto her stomach & ride her flat doggie for a few all the while trying to reach over & suckle on those awesome TITS!

Flipped her around & fucked her missionary with her butt on the pillow for maximum girl pleasure! Try that pillow thing guys, the girls love it & you can make them come from that angle.

Finished her off in spoon as I pounded away from behind while grabbing those lovely funbag titties! Got a final taste of her pussy before I pounded away until I blew a huge covered load into her pulsing love meat.

I haven't gone back to see her since. I like to sample new pussy on each visit. But I sometimes reminisce about that steamy, creamy, sweaty evening where Tasha & I shared some carnal juices & sensual memories.

If you haven't already, I would definitely recommend a romp with that Thai cutie! If she's still there, I will probably make a return visit in the future.

For now, too many hot chicks at Sakura Rycroft. I can't get enough of those hotties. More on those babes in future reports.

TASHA/Rappongi L8. 5/A9/S10, Standard. 5/1. 5

More reports. Less whining & sniping, please!

Closetperv
04-29-10, 22:11
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Save Memory
04-30-10, 01:20
After so many good reviews from her, I decided to give a try. I always carefully choose my girl to visit. I only go for the girls who they have really good reviews from this website. Anyway Amy is a short spinner, she might too short for me. Personally I like tall girl, because I am tall 6'3. But her attitude is really good and professional of what is she doing. Did all position k9, 69, DATY, Mish to finish. TS was really good after, back to the room with full body massage. Brothers I have to say her massage is terrific. Not any other girls from AMP can beat it. I still miss it so much. It was full hour visit.

I try to decide it, should I repeat or pick other girl. But it is just her attitude, pussy control (tight hole) and massage so good that letting me so hard to choose.

The look I will say just above average though. But the rest no one else can beat it so far. Like the Gina and apple from Sakura Rycroft, Mimi Pine Tree, P ten lily.

Ohhh brothers decision. Decision. decision.

L7/A9/S10 Standard fee $$ plud 20 tips for massage

Save Memory
04-30-10, 01:21
My white favor is coming up.

Brothers

Catlover3
04-30-10, 02:20

What name does she go by at Pacific Spa?

Catlover3
04-30-10, 02:22
CD35What's her name in Pacific Spa?

TIA

K Designs
04-30-10, 03:00
If you haven't tried Million, she would be worth at least one visit. She has great pussy control. She can really squeeze her kitty around your dick. I think shes still on vacation. Shes got a nice body and a cute face as well.

I think I have to try Kelly from pipefittahs post. And of course skye at HT1. I hate that they're always busy.

My ATF is CindyMillion is supposed to be back.

Darkman808
04-30-10, 12:58
Quid pro Quo, you new mofo.Dude. Just a suggestion. Comp is a cool member. He originally offered to help you. But he also correctly advised that you "contribute" like the rest of us first.

My 'suggestion' is that before you start a little antagonistic banter back and forth with other members just remember that we are all trying to HELP each other by seeking out good providers and warning each other of bad ones.

Your contributions HELP us too. Comp actually even invited you to PM him. Meaning he was willing to give you some extra good scoops. Provided that you post some stuff first.

If you want to "quid pro quo" another member, that's up to you. But before this goes to far, re-evaluate Comp's position and offer to you first.

Just trying to help man.

Whereizit
04-30-10, 15:24
Kelley. Ichiban, you know who I'm talking about. Good as advertised. She got a bomb body, if only I didn't know how famous she is I would be visiting her more.

Julie. P10 5'8" early 20's white girl with small d's. Bomb head. Did all positions but couldn't bust. Hopefully better next time.

Kay. Chm 5'1"ish. Went next door after I couldn't finish with julie and kinda regret it. I thought she was mama and going to send the next girl in but nope.

I think julie and kelley is the best girls right now depending on if you want young white girl or asian MILF. Prolly stick with those two unless someone new comes up or maybe try gucci next.

Hawaiiboy88
05-01-10, 01:13
Hope you don't keep her from me tonight. Had to wait for Kelly last week because Gucci wasn't there.

Hawaiiboy88
05-01-10, 01:37
Anyone know if she came back from her vacation yet? I think she was due back last weekend.

Jiro9673
05-01-10, 02:54
Had a session with Amy at Sakura this past week. Went to Sakura without anyone in particular in mind, but felt like seeing someone that I've never seen.

Saw nice spinner, tanned sitting on the couch. In the room, I asked MS what her name was and she said "Amy". I remember the name and that she had good reviews so I said I'd like her.

She walked in all smiles. Great personality. Korean, 5'-0", 95 lbs, with perky A's. Unfortunately for me, she was a little older than I normally like. From far, she looked to be in her twenties, but up close, you could tell she was definitely in her 30's, possibly late 30's. Still, she had a cute look to her and her body seemed nice and tight.

Had an okay ts. Back in the room, had pretty good standard, all covered service. She seemed to really enjoy it or was a great actress. Lots of tittie sucking. CBJ, standing CBJ, doggie, mish, cg, mish, more doggie, etc. Her skin felt older. Wasn't as smooth as I would like. Had than thin, older woman type of feel, but I still enjoyed. Looked exceptionally good in doggie which I did both standing (which was difficult because of her short height) and on the bed. But I like them with a little more meat on the but and like I said earlier, her skin was on the older side. Thin, dry, and not the young girl type of skin which is more elastic. You brothers who had all ages of woman will know what I mean.

She also did a good massage. One of the better ones I've had recently.

I'd rate her L/A/S = 7/9. 5/8. She was probably one hot girl 10 years or so ago. Although I enjoyed myself, I'd probably not repeat as I prefer the younger ones.

Arkilla11
05-01-10, 07:29
Went twice in the past couple weeks

1st time. I forgot her name, but seemed like she was new. She looked mid to upper 30's. Attitude was cool, but service sucked. Its like she didn't know how to work a guy properly in bed. I was very disappointed, only good thing was she had some huge titties.

2nd time, Kelly. Just went in after drinking and happend to have her, I was pretty excited when I asked her name and she told me she was Kelly. Good times. I wished the rimming was a bit longer.

Luis T
05-01-10, 09:02
What's up everybody, went to Aloha TLC, down King st., across the old Star Market around midnight. Entered through the front on King, did not know there was a backdoor. Greeted by mama and brought to the room. Asked mama if I can see the girls. Mama said only had 2 so I told her send um in. First one that peeked through the door was one tall haole one, buxom wahine but I like asian girls. So she says Hi and goes where ever she came from, then the next one peeks in and my jaw drops, she says Hi and galivants back to her room. Mama ask which one I tell her #2. The girl comes back to the room asks me to take my cloths off and go take a shower. So I don't know if they do TS. So I shower, dry off and go back to the room. Little while later she comes back to the room. I was like damn, I lucked out tonight. I ask her name and she replies "Nina". 26 year old, filipina & japanese, 5'7, maybe 130 to 140 lbs thick (but very pleasant to look at), big C's (I would say somewhere in the 30's size) with a nice plump phat ass. She does a lite massage with baby oil and we get talkin. She says she has been there only for a few days, so I was like alright, fresh meat. Massage could be better but damn she was hott. After the massage she gets up and asks me what I want, I tell her I only gots $. 40, she says okay. She takes off her cloths and my mind was having a party. All covered FS, no FIV, no DATY and no FK. Said maybe if I am a repeat customer (I so wanted to grind her out). So we get into the CFS and do the duty. Go about 20 mins and blast, then mama comes to the door and knocks and says time up but good I went jizz. She goes to the sink and washes up then hands me another hot towel to wipe myself. I am def. Going back. Now my ratings L: 9. 5, A: 6. 5-8. 6 (just need to make her smile so she loosens up a bit, S: 9. Try um out, only if you like nice voluptuous local girls. Then I take a drive DT hoping for some cheap action. Aloha and be safe my fellow mongers

"T"

Housemeister69
05-01-10, 18:37
Went to check out this place a couple weeks ago in the afternoon. Only one Thai gal working, and I really don't remember her name exactly, Candy, Cindy, something. Anyway, she was pretty cute, cuddly type. I'd say early 30's, natural B's and a cute smile.

Did a nice massage (not like the other Thai lady I saw there last week, report to follow). All nude B2B. The fun was all covered, well other than DATY. Not a PSE, more like GFE, not sure about DFK as I'm not into that. Afterwards lay down, cuddling, talking story. I get these gals mixed up, but I think she lived in LA before.

L: 8. 5 A: 9 S: 8. 5 $$ including house. Would repeat.

Cheers

Spyda
05-01-10, 20:40
Anyone know if she came back from her vacation yet? I think she was due back last weekend.

Called the other night and mama said "she still bacation."

Shampoo City
05-01-10, 21:25
Called the other night and mama said "she still bacation."

And apparently, Ivy is still on vacation according to the phone call I just made.

J Remmis
05-01-10, 21:34
Does anyone know of a good AMP on the windward side?

Captin Crunch
05-02-10, 00:30
As far as I know, there are no Amps on the Windward side.
Does anyone know of a good AMP on the windward side?

Zelgadis21
05-02-10, 00:31
[QUOTE=Whereizit.

Julie. P10 5'8" early 20's white girl with small d's. Bomb head. Did all positions but couldn't bust. Hopefully better next time.[/QUOTE]Seems like Julie would be someone to try out. I had so many bad experiences with white girls. I got really mad at one girl at VIP. She was a total ROB.

Yung Evr
05-02-10, 02:44

1st time. I forgot her name, but seemed like she was new. She looked mid to upper 30's. Attitude was cool, but service sucked. Its like she didn't know how to work a guy properly in bed. I was very disappointed, only good thing was she had some huge titties.

2nd time, Kelly. Just went in after drinking and happend to have her, I was pretty excited when I asked her name and she told me she was Kelly. Good times. I wished the rimming was a bit longer.

Kelly does rimming? I didn't think she crossed that line?

Bobby Gunn
05-02-10, 05:33

Why should she provide instructions to you? Doesnt da stud work da biatchhh?

Arkilla11
05-02-10, 09:45
Why should she provide instructions to you? Doesnt da stud work da biatchhh?Hell no, when I pay for this shit.

The ***** better be fucking me.

Luvs Aamps
05-02-10, 13:32
At what age do you think the providers at AMPs should stop?

I've been to a few places that have mature to say the least providers.

Alot of them are 50+. Don't get me wrong some of the providers give good service like Yumi at Hanas, and Kathy formally of Angels.

Just curious to know whats the age range you guys use.

I try to stay at about 40 to 45 at the oldest.

Angon
05-02-10, 20:16
I went to Sakura after going to 939 on last Wednesday. Man was there a line up of girls must have been either slow or every girl was working at that time. I went around 10pm on that day. Went in saw at least 7 or 8 girls. Picked a Korean girl who had bolt-on see cups 5'4" or so and a tan. Not super skinny but not fat, just right.

Went into a room paid mama-san. 5 and got undressed right away. It was my first time there but no questions from mama-san or any problems. I'm laying on the bed naked and Coco comes in. She gets undressed right away. I tried to talk to her through out our session but she is not very talkative. No massage but I didn't ask for one either. CBJ, CFS, CG, Missh. She didn't let me DATY but a little of FIV while she CBJ me. I don't know if she would let DFK but I'm not into that. I'm totally into big breasts and she let me suck, slap, bury my face, bite, and just licked them all I wanted.

Long story short, I didn't cum with her but I went through 3 condoms that she brought and she tried to do a HJ. She tried her best to get me to bust a nut but I could tell she was getting annoyed as time went on. I said I was done and not going to bust so we went to the table shower. She cleaned me off and her self. 1. 5 to her. She said she was leaving to Korea on thrusday this week and won't be back for 3 weeks or so. A7/S8/L8. I would repeat but after I try others.

Un Holy
05-02-10, 21:42
I said it before and I'll say it again. If they are 40 plus they are more horney than the younger ones because they got their hormones blasting. They know how to fuk because they got experience. They want to please because they tend to "O" more than the younger ones because they like the pleasure.

Remember women are in their prime in their 40's and guys are in their prime in their 20's. Its a fact of life.

Older sluts rule!

Max808
05-02-10, 23:36

Alot of them are 50+. Don't get me wrong some of the providers give good service like Yumi at Hanas, and Kathy formally of Angels.

I try to stay at about 40 to 45 at the oldest.You can not set a random age since they all age differently. I would have never considered being with some of the MILFs out there until I met the golden girls of CHM. Cherry (now at King's) opened my eyes to the advantages of a MILF. Besides man, variety is the spice of life. I like to alternate, 2 or 3 yunguns in a row and then a MILF.

They all have their pros and cons. Max

John Ross
05-03-10, 00:25
I said it before and I'll say it again. If they are 40 plus they are more horney than the younger ones because they got their hormones blasting. They know how to fuk because they got experience. They want to please because they tend to "O" more than the younger ones because they like the pleasure.

Remember women are in their prime in their 40's and guys are in their prime in their 20's. Its a fact of life.

Older sluts rule!
2 words: Junko, Grace.

The Hard One
05-03-10, 02:30
Does anyone know where is Skye now? I heard a lots good reviews about her so I went down to HT1 last night around 11pm and tried to have a session with her. Oh God! MS told me that Skye is not working there started today, so I asked her if I can see the line-up for tonite. And can you believed this it's Saturday night and this AMP had only 3 Korean providers working? MS sent in 3 different girls, the first one. her look is okay but kind of old(40s), the 2nd one is thick, 5 ft. only but she is like 125-130lbs and the last one is also very chubby, weights about 130 lbs and she is like 5'2" tall. Hell no, definitely I am not gonna wasted my hard working money and spend $$ with this kind of selections at this place, so I told MS, I am sorry, tonight is not my night, may be another time and I left but I did give MS some tips.

Rastakid
05-03-10, 03:06
Figured I'd try out a new MT and saw their add on Craigslist in the Therapeutic Section. Made a appointment and was greeted by Cherry at the door. Turns out Cherry is the MS/MT. She came in and gave me a very lackluster massage. The atmosphere was AMPish. Walked into a room with red lighting, a small massage table/bed in the middle and only 3/4 walls, with a A/C that is extremely cold. After a few minutes she starts asking the typical AMP questions. "have you been to any massage parlors/ what kind of services have you gotten before? " She turned me over and finished with HE, cause as a MS, she was a bit to busy with the door, and not able to do anything else. She said she's working on replacing the walls for more privacy as the place seemed to be very busy. I heard at least 3 other mongers getting worked on while I was there and unfortunately didn't get a look at any of the other girls. Shower is Self-shower. Cherry is Korean and about late 30/early 40, and reminded me a lot of Junko, just not quite as beautiful, but close in the lighting.

Total Damage $.

Would repeat, for expected younger better girls.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1720414944.html

Mongers Rus
05-03-10, 05:45

Older sluts rule!

Hmmm....sorry. I thnk the 40 n older providers seem 2 put out more, because they have 2, if the want mongers to return. I bet the majority of the mongers go 2 the younger providers first. Possibly 3 to 1. Three young providers before we go back to the older. Again...jus MHO.
DM

Un Holy
05-03-10, 06:17
Now why does those two names make the hair on the back of my neck tingle?

Or do you remember the good old days at NY or smile or Champion or the one and only Bonnie.

Milfs rule!

Big 808
05-03-10, 12:21

I try to stay at about 40 to 45 at the oldest.I think Angela (Kuakini but moved now) is the best provider I've been with, I know she is not at an AMP but she is mature and fun. I guess its YMMV with all providers. Youngest I ever been with is Kimberly (Ohana) so I really don't know the difference. I should try out a younger provider one of these days.

Ichiban maybe?

Alohastang500
05-03-10, 13:49
She Is Not Recommended - I had 30 Minutes of "Lousy Service" and her Nani is "fishy" !

What's her name in Pacific Spa?

TIA

Magnod
05-03-10, 14:52
Figured I'd try out a new MT and saw their add on Craigslist in the Therapeutic Section. Made a appointment and was greeted by Cherry at the door. Turns out Cherry is the MS/MT. She came in and gave me a very lackluster massage. The atmosphere was AMPish. Walked into a room with red lighting, a small massage table/bed in the middle and only 3/4 walls, with a A/C that is extremely cold. After a few minutes she starts asking the typical AMP questions. "have you been to any massage parlors/ what kind of services have you gotten before? " She turned me over and finished with HE, cause as a MS, she was a bit to busy with the door, and not able to do anything else. She said she's working on replacing the walls for more privacy as the place seemed to be very busy. I heard at least 3 other mongers getting worked on while I was there and unfortunately didn't get a look at any of the other girls. Shower is Self-shower. Cherry is Korean and about late 30/early 40, and reminded me a lot of Junko, just not quite as beautiful, but close in the lighting.

Total Damage $.

Thanks for taking one. I was going to go down today and try it out after seeing their new ads, but I'm a firm believer in good massages so I may just go to my old standby.

Member #1062
05-03-10, 15:20
I went to Sakura Rycroft yesterday to see my favorite spinner.
Mamasan tells me she's on vacation...for two MONTHS! :(

Hope she eventually returns.

John Ross
05-03-10, 17:17

Total Damage $.

You forgot to mention that the walls also do not go up all the way. They are about 30" short of reaching the ceiling as there is only 1 split ac unit serving the entire place.

Rastakid
05-03-10, 20:03
You forgot to mention that the walls also do not go up all the way. They are about 30" short of reaching the ceiling as there is only 1 split ac unit serving the entire place.Actually I stated it had 3/4 walls, and that she planned on having that fixed due to lack of privacy.

Kim Chee Kane
05-03-10, 20:15
Who is the girl in the ad?

Mahalos.

Total Damage $.

Tadhook
05-03-10, 20:45
You forgot to mention that the walls also do not go up all the way. They are about 30" short of reaching the ceiling as there is only 1 split ac unit serving the entire place.
John, if you re-read his post, you'll see him mentioning that the place has 3/4 walls.

John Ross
05-03-10, 20:59
John, if you re-read his post, you'll see him mentioning that the place has 3/4 walls.I thought he meant 3 out of 4 walls. I had a rough night. Hahaha.

Luvnsex2
05-03-10, 22:30
Hope you don't keep her from me tonight. Had to wait for Kelly last week because Gucci wasn't there.Ok so figure I should contribute since I'm a newbie to the site. My fav for sure is Hannah. Guchi though certainly not as pretty was a very near second cause I'll never forget when I slipped into her, it was like that perfect fit. When I asked her about kissing, she said depends. Well, it must have been good cause the kissing got better and better. After the HE, Guchi told me she likes sex! Of course, a huge plus! It was a great GFE Experience! After Ichiban, I would pick P10. Not sure if she's still there, but Lilyee was awesome. Besides looking like a hot, sexy office girl with those black rim glasses, she utilized some extra skills that made for a memorable experience. Also though not totally GFE, some better than none.

1040Taxman
05-03-10, 22:35

Total Damage $.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1720414944.htmlTried this place about 2 years ago, decent massage, never went back. The MT name was Leah, strictly legit, no sign of play then. New owner=new things on the menu?

Darkman808
05-03-10, 22:53
Thanks for taking one. I was going to go down today and try it out after seeing their new ads, but I'm a firm believer in good massages so I may just go to my old standby.Hey, me too!

I was gonna check it out, then saw your report.

Thanks for saving me the time and trouble.

Appreciate you TOFTT.

Aboonai
05-04-10, 00:42
Tried this place about 2 years ago, decent massage, never went back. The MT name was Leah, strictly legit, no sign of play then. New owner=new things on the menu?

Same experience here with Leah. Here's my report: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=641230&postcount=3564 Now she has her own place near the Kaheka Professional Center.

Damet
05-04-10, 07:17
Hey, how often do you guys go to the MP?

I usually go about once every 2 months or so.

Captin Crunch
05-04-10, 13:24
How does one get in touch with her?
Same experience here with Leah. Here's my report: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=641230&postcount=3564 Now she has her own place near the Kaheka Professional Center.

Pok Gai
05-04-10, 16:32
I went to Sakura Rycroft yesterday to see my favorite spinner.
Mamasan tells me she's on vacation...for two MONTHS! :(

Hope she eventually returns.

man..i've been on the DL for a month. I didn't even know she was back ;/

Kim Chee Kane
05-04-10, 21:04
Kolonahe,

Much Mahalos. Her body seemed nice from behind so I may have to partake.

In other news, as I was driving home, I noticed a Lexus ES300 I think parked on the side by Sakura. Looks like two girls were dropping off some shopping items. One of the girls then parked the car in the small lot. Didn't really get a good look at them since I was at the stop light by HMSA. As I was driving by, I noticed a monger walk in and greet 'em with a slight bow... ha. One of you fellas? =P

peace.

The girl in the ad is Toki (sp?), also goes by Bunny. She actually looks like the photo, which she claimed was taken less than a month ago. Had a session with her. Massage was ok, HE was good. Daty, fiv, bbbj (all I could get, being an admitted 1st time AMP'er. L/A/S 8/9/8 Damage was the usual. Will repeat.

Rastakid
05-04-10, 21:57
Who is the girl in the ad?

Mahalos.Actually, it looks alot like Cherry from behind, but I wouldn't bet my life on it, but pretty damn close if it's not her. She was hot for her age, but the face gives it away (as with most Koreans).

Ck813
05-04-10, 22:44
I have not seen Kelly for a while, but I began to feel the itch to see her for my second time.

Looks/10Attitude/10Service/10

CBJ, Rimming, CG and I blew my load. That is how good she is. I could not even get doggy or mish. Body wash standing up as I requested. Her massage got a little weak though. Any opinions on her massage?

CK813

Also saw Hana. She looked like she aged. Just my humble opinion.

Photoman
05-05-10, 02:57
I also stopped by Kison and I was not impressed. The MS was fun with great attitude, but she told me she was just the cleaning woman. My MT was older, didn't catch the name. Great massage. One of the best therapy sessions I have had outside of Gina at Lotus.

The self-shower was a downer, and there was no touching, so display of flesh and a reluctant HJ. If you need a great massage, this is the place. If you want to explode your rocks with a hot, young AMT, avoid it. The only plus is the great parking.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1724537901.html

Total Damage $.

Lip Licker
05-05-10, 03:37
Her massage got a little weak though. Any opinions on her massage?

I have to agree that Kelly's massage is more a tease than a massage. Skye at HT1 gives the best massage at an AMP, I would rate it as good or even better than many legit massage places. I don't expect a great professional quality massage at an AMP and Kelly still is the bomb for her sensual touch but I was supremely impressed with Skye's strength, stamina, and attitude. Her BBBS/CBJ almost made me pop in 69 but my looks rating would put her more at a 6-7 rather than a 9. I'm not flaming anyone, I just needed to state that she's not my type as far as face/body goes. I prefer the spinner Hana(from the former place on Alapai) face and body-what a goddess! I really wish I could have had a few more sessions with her.

I would rate Sandy higher in the face department than Skye but she has more of a sweet look to her(though I don't like her flabby stomach). Someone mentioned Skye and Million are similar and I would have to agree that there is something similar about their faces and both have more athletic-type bodies. Skye did sure give it her 110% in all aspects of the experience. I did notice that she kept speaking to me in Korean at one point even though I didn't understand.

Mongers Rus
05-05-10, 04:06
Hey, how often do you guys go to the MP?

I usually go about once every 2 months or so.

Every week.
DM

Bench Warmer
05-05-10, 04:24
What's up everybody, went to Aloha TLC, down King st., across the old Star Market around midnight. Entered through the front on King, did not know there was a backdoor. Greeted by mama and brought to the room. Asked mama if I can see the girls. Mama said only had 2 so I told her send um in. First one that peeked through the door was one tall haole one, buxom wahine but I like asian girls. So she says Hi and goes where ever she came from, then the next one peeks in and my jaw drops, she says Hi and galivants back to her room. Mama ask which one I tell her #2. The girl comes back to the room asks me to take my cloths off and go take a shower. So I don't know if they do TS. So I shower, dry off and go back to the room. Little while later she comes back to the room. I was like damn, I lucked out tonight. I ask her name and she replies "Nina". 26 year old, filipina & japanese, 5'7, maybe 130 to 140 lbs thick (but very pleasant to look at), big C's (I would say somewhere in the 30's size) with a nice plump phat ass. She does a lite massage with baby oil and we get talkin. She says she has been there only for a few days, so I was like alright, fresh meat. Massage could be better but damn she was hott. After the massage she gets up and asks me what I want, I tell her I only gots $. 40, she says okay. She takes off her cloths and my mind was having a party. All covered FS, no FIV, no DATY and no FK. Said maybe if I am a repeat customer (I so wanted to grind her out). So we get into the CFS and do the duty. Go about 20 mins and blast, then mama comes to the door and knocks and says time up but good I went jizz. She goes to the sink and washes up then hands me another hot towel to wipe myself. I am def. Going back. Now my ratings L: 9. 5, A: 6. 5-8. 6 (just need to make her smile so she loosens up a bit, S: 9. Try um out, only if you like nice voluptuous local girls. Then I take a drive DT hoping for some cheap action. Aloha and be safe my fellow mongers

"T"
Holy crap! Could this be Rosie from Fantasia?

Jimmiedean
05-05-10, 04:44
Holy crap! Could this be Rosie from Fantasia?

I wish it was true but Rosie was tiny. Like 5 ft only. She was a sweetheart. Really nice

Big G
05-05-10, 05:02
I haven't mongering for a while, so kind of hungry now. And these few days my jr keep telling me to go out and get the meat, alligator, so I decided to pay a visit to my favourite girl Mina at HT1. I called earlier today to see if Mina is working, MS said yes. Right On. Telling you the true, I have not seen Mina for sometime now so kind of missed her. Yes baby, I am coming! OK, let's get back to the business, Mina is about 5'2" and 125-130lbs. She is Chiness but grew up in S. Korea. While guys, if you like girl on the little chubby side, Mina definately worth to try, believed me. As usual, TS, massage, CBJ, mish, doggy and I blew my load. Of course, doggy is me personal favour, I just love to hold those pretty and meaty ass from behind and bang it as hard as I can and I tell you that's one of the most enjoyable moment in my life. Hahaha! You must be a happy man now, jr?

L/A/S 7/9/9 Damage was the usual. Will repeat.

Hawaiiboy88
05-05-10, 05:10
I've gone almost weekly for the last 3 months.

DM, do you try different girls all the time, same favorites, or vary in between? Who are your favorites if you don't mind sharing w/ us?

I don't always go to the same girls, but I've only tried the ones that I've read about here with good reviews.

Ichiban. Kelly(2), Hana & Gucci

P10. Julie, waiting for Lilyee

Sakura Rycroft. Coco, Ivy (3), Apple

Ivy is my fave, and can't wait for her to come back, but Gucci gave me a great GFE recently.

I'm hesitant to try Skye HT1 because she seems older (40+) even tho it sounds like she gives great service. I gave Gucci a try even tho there were conflicting reports regarding her age and I'm glad I did.

I don't think I'll be trying any more new girls after Lillyee, unless someone posts a great report w/a girl who fits my liking. On that note, THANKS to all those who post details on the girls' looks and services.

Comp Dude 35
05-05-10, 05:12
Dude, thought you dropped off the face of the earth; PM me.
CD35

The girl in the ad is Toki (sp?), also goes by Bunny. She actually looks like the photo, which she claimed was taken less than a month ago. Had a session with her. Massage was ok, HE was good. Daty, fiv, bbbj (all I could get, being an admitted 1st time AMP'er. L/A/S 8/9/8 Damage was the usual. Will repeat.

Comp Dude 35
05-05-10, 05:14
If you want, PM me; just curious since I'm a day monger.
CD35

"T"

Ck813
05-05-10, 15:43
I saw Orchid's picture and wow I love them titties. I called her and made and appointment with her. I parked in the back and walked up the stairs. They have cameras showing the parking lot and stairs. I walk and and see the mama. Mama is hot and I wish I could bang her. There is a local girl there and two other girls which I was not into at all.

Orchid walks in and she was okay looking with some huge store bought racks. She is sickly thin and her face looks like someone smoking crack. She asks me to take off my clothes so I do. BBBJ was ok, she really does not give good head. CG, finish in mish. She can take a banging and loves her work though.

L/5A/10S/10

Duce1
05-06-10, 00:53
I have to agree that Kelly's massage is more a tease than a massage. Skye at HT1 gives the best massage at an AMP, I would rate it as good or even better than many legit massage places. I don't expect a great professional quality massage at an AMP and Kelly still is the bomb for her sensual touch but I was supremely impressed with Skye's strength, stamina, and attitude. Her BBBS/CBJ almost made me pop in 69 but my looks rating would put her more at a 6-7 rather than a 9. I'm not flaming anyone, I just needed to state that she's not my type as far as face/body goes. I prefer the spinner Hana(from the former place on Alapai) face and body-what a goddess! I really wish I could have had a few more sessions with her.

I would rate Sandy higher in the face department than Skye but she has more of a sweet look to her(though I don't like her flabby stomach). Someone mentioned Skye and Million are similar and I would have to agree that there is something similar about their faces and both have more athletic-type bodies. Skye did sure give it her 110% in all aspects of the experience. I did notice that she kept speaking to me in Korean at one point even though I didn't understand.

Skye is light skin, Million is tan
Skye is 5'2", Million is about 5'5"
The only similarity face only, in my opinion is, they are probably the best looking providers out there regardless of age.
If anyone disagrees please provide name and where provider can be found and I want to see for myself (PM okay) and report back. Keeping in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Duce

Kpounda
05-06-10, 01:44

which Sandy are you talking about?

Punani Rookie
05-06-10, 02:15
I think Angela (Kuakini but moved now) is the best provider I've been with, I know she is not at an AMP but she is mature and fun. I guess its YMMV with all providers. Youngest I ever been with is Kimberly (Ohana) so I really don't know the difference. I should try out a younger provider one of these days.

Ichiban maybe?
Yup Angela (kuakini) is the bomb I have been seeing her for years and she gives better BBBJ than a lot of the young providers she got skills

Lip Licker
05-06-10, 02:28
The only similarity face only, in my opinion is, they are probably the best looking providers out there regardless of age.
If anyone disagrees please provide name and where provider can be found and I want to see for myself (PM okay) and report back. Keeping in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Duce

I'm not dogging Duce or anyone who thinks Skye and Million are 10's in the looks department, but like he said-beauty is really in the eye of the beholder.

I think Skye is shorter than that especially once I stood up next to her but what I meant was that there is something about their looks/body types that seem similar to me. I think it's their body types(thus why I stated they are both athletic builds) and their faces are more average looking to me. Million may rate higher in my book if she had long silky hair.

I think because my preference is for spinners, I shy away from the builds/looks of Skye and Million. Skye sure did give the best service to date from an attitude/stamina perspective. Another few small things I noticed about Skye was that in DS, her waist and bubble butt looked and felt great and her nan seemed to have a little extra meat around the bottom-it wasn't bad, just different.

The Sandy I mentioned is at Nirvana. She reminds me of a girl-next-door who was the bookworm and just found out how to put on makeup and color her hair.

Panda Bike
05-06-10, 02:31
Saw Mimi today my reviews are all the same, but I have to tell you guys that there are 10 new girls there and one vietnamese girl about early 20s. Mina from Lotus spa retired and Gina went back to Korea were she has a food whole sale business and retired from AMP.

Good luck to them.

Mongers Rus
05-06-10, 03:20

Duce

Skye n Million are both great. Letz move on 2 something else.
DM

Slow Hi
05-06-10, 06:01
Based on a recommendation from a buddy I went to see Annie at Nirvana. I have not been back to Nirvana much since the days of Kelly, Skye, and Miki.

But he said you gotta go see because she might be better than Kelly. I said bullsh?t and went to see for myself.

Walked up the stairs of shame and asked for Annie. MS says yes and takes me in. Asks me if I had seen her before and I said no.

After a few minutes Annie comes in. Did some cautious screening and asks me to undress and leaves for a few minutes.

She comes back and starts right off sucking on the boys. Licking and playing with them with her tongue like she was licking an ice cream cone making sure to get every inch. She gives me a BBBJ that is as good as any other provider I have seen or better. She stops only to come up to DFK. We make out like horny college kids. I'm admiring her breast and nipples and she's enjoying every moment. I have NEVER made out like this except with a GF. She can either act or she REALLY enjoyed it.

She moves back down again and starts up with the BBBJ again and moves into position for 69. Sweet as can be. I'm not usually into DATY but this was hella fun. She grinded into my face getting wet and I'm tasting her juices. I dig deeper in and she goes for deeper DT.

I'm starting to think this is the best time I've had with a provider in a LONG time. I could pop now and be happy.

She comes back up and we DFK some more and I interogate her breast some more. Nice manmade C's. After making my heart race from making out she slides down and slides Jr in.

I think Holy Sh!t! I don't do BBFS and was not expecting that. I'm fuckin scared as sh!t but it was feeling SO good. She's still making out with me and we DFK the entire time. I thinking what the heck did I just do. After about 10 seconds I figured well it's done so you might as well enjoy it and deal with the consequences later.

She rides me and we DFK. She gets up to do CG and grinds her clit on me. She was not here just to please me. She wanted her's.

I couldn't take it any more and I'm about to go. I tell her "I'm cumming!". And she asks "You came?". I said no I'm about to and she lays down on me and proceeds to make me explode. I'm thinking Sh!t! What did I do now? I thought she would pull out! She squeezes every last drop out and then sits up and says "You cum too fast!". She comes back down and we DFK some more. She moves into position and puts herself into position for DATY. She was not done with me, yet! She was dripping wet and was grinding herself on my mouth. I felt like I should be the one getting paid! She makes me keep this up for a good 10 minutes until she quivers and o's. She moves down and grinds herself on my body to work out the rest of her O and then lays down on my chest exhausted.

After a while she gets up and I look down and she's taking off the cover. Now I have seen all the tricks with condoms in the mouth, etc. I swear I did not know when she slipped that thing on me. I was so happy to see the cover had been applied. After pulling it off she starts to suck again and started another BBBJ.

She stops after I get hard and asks if I want a shower. Of course.

Her shower skills were just as good. Full naked body rubs on my back and front. Rubbing herself on my feet and legs trying to get herself off. DFK the whole time. I was hoping to get another BBBJ but it did not happen.

She dries me off very gently paying attention to all the spots.

Back in the room she tells me lay down ony stomach. She gives me a fairly decent massage every now and then stopping only to give me a kiss.

MS knocks an we're all done. She helps me put my clothes on and gives me another nice DFK. Says it is better to call for appointment next time.

Sorry for the long rant but I had to share the details of my best experience with a provider EVER! Complete GFE.

A lot of discussion is being made on what GFE is. To me it is when you feel like you are with a GF. And to me that means that the girl is there to have fun as much as you are. Annie is either a REALLY good actress or she was having some fun. She definitely wanted her's.

I've seen plenty of providers. Seen all of the town favorites and have mongered across the country. Done doubles and triples and seen High Dollar Hotties that charge $500+ and I gotta tell you, this was the most fun I've ever had.

L7S10A10. Usual damage.

Duce1
05-06-10, 06:27
Skye n Million are both great. Letz move on 2 something else.
DM

As long as nothing negative is said we are on this forum to share.

I received informative PM's on providers in their opinion are better looking than Skye and Million. This is the type of information I appreciate.

nuff said, lets move on.

Duce

The Hard One
05-06-10, 07:28
Where is Skye now?

Did anybody know where I can find Skye because she is not at Hae Tal One anymore and I really want to try her?

Can you all brothers outthere try to keep an eye on Skye for me, please?

Thank you!

Mongers Rus
05-06-10, 08:19
As long as nothing negative is said we are on this forum to share.

I received informative PM's on providers in their opinion are better looking than Skye and Million. This is the type of information I appreciate.

nuff said, lets move on.

Duce

Hmmm....I thought my initial response was 2 move on.
DM

Buttnekkid
05-06-10, 14:10
Skye went on vacation for a couple of months.

Kpounda
05-06-10, 16:45
Based on a recommendation from a buddy I went to see Annie at Nirvana. I have not been back to Nirvana much since the days of Kelly, Skye, and Miki.

But he said you gotta go see because she might be better than Kelly. I said bullsh?t and went to see for myself.

Walked up the stairs of shame and asked for Annie. MS says yes and takes me in. Asks me if I had seen her before and I said no.

After a few minutes Annie comes in. Did some cautious screening and asks me to undress and leaves for a few minutes.

She comes back and starts right off sucking on the boys. Licking and playing with them with her tongue like she was licking an ice cream cone making sure to get every inch. She gives me a BBBJ that is as good as any other provider I have seen or better. She stops only to come up to DFK. We make out like horny college kids. I'm admiring her breast and nipples and she's enjoying every moment. I have NEVER made out like this except with a GF. She can either act or she REALLY enjoyed it.

She moves back down again and starts up with the BBBJ again and moves into position for 69. Sweet as can be. I'm not usually into DATY but this was hella fun. She grinded into my face getting wet and I'm tasting her juices. I dig deeper in and she goes for deeper DT.

I'm starting to think this is the best time I've had with a provider in a LONG time. I could pop now and be happy.

She comes back up and we DFK some more and I interogate her breast some more. Nice manmade C's. After making my heart race from making out she slides down and slides Jr in.

I think Holy Sh!t! I don't do BBFS and was not expecting that. I'm fuckin scared as sh!t but it was feeling SO good. She's still making out with me and we DFK the entire time. I thinking what the heck did I just do. After about 10 seconds I figured well it's done so you might as well enjoy it and deal with the consequences later.

She rides me and we DFK. She gets up to do CG and grinds her clit on me. She was not here just to please me. She wanted her's.

I couldn't take it any more and I'm about to go. I tell her "I'm cumming!". And she asks "You came?". I said no I'm about to and she lays down on me and proceeds to make me explode. I'm thinking Sh!t! What did I do now? I thought she would pull out! She squeezes every last drop out and then sits up and says "You cum too fast!". She comes back down and we DFK some more. She moves into position and puts herself into position for DATY. She was not done with me, yet! She was dripping wet and was grinding herself on my mouth. I felt like I should be the one getting paid! She makes me keep this up for a good 10 minutes until she quivers and o's. She moves down and grinds herself on my body to work out the rest of her O and then lays down on my chest exhausted.

After a while she gets up and I look down and she's taking off the cover. Now I have seen all the tricks with condoms in the mouth, etc. I swear I did not know when she slipped that thing on me. I was so happy to see the cover had been applied. After pulling it off she starts to suck again and started another BBBJ.

She stops after I get hard and asks if I want a shower. Of course.

Her shower skills were just as good. Full naked body rubs on my back and front. Rubbing herself on my feet and legs trying to get herself off. DFK the whole time. I was hoping to get another BBBJ but it did not happen.

She dries me off very gently paying attention to all the spots.

Back in the room she tells me lay down ony stomach. She gives me a fairly decent massage every now and then stopping only to give me a kiss.

MS knocks an we're all done. She helps me put my clothes on and gives me another nice DFK. Says it is better to call for appointment next time.

Sorry for the long rant but I had to share the details of my best experience with a provider EVER! Complete GFE.

A lot of discussion is being made on what GFE is. To me it is when you feel like you are with a GF. And to me that means that the girl is there to have fun as much as you are. Annie is either a REALLY good actress or she was having some fun. She definitely wanted her's.

I've seen plenty of providers. Seen all of the town favorites and have mongered across the country. Done doubles and triples and seen High Dollar Hotties that charge $500+ and I gotta tell you, this was the most fun I've ever had.

L7S10A10. Usual damage.Great post! Yeah I think Annie is a super star in da making, May not be da best looking out there but service rocks! Nirvana may have lost da all star line up like Joy, Skye, Miki, Kelly, Yumi and all but they get decent talent and I nevah left there unhappy. In time, they going eventually have one new all star line up when da new girls get more experienced.

The Hard One
05-06-10, 20:39
Skye went on vacation for a couple of months.Oh xxxx!

Brother Butrnekkid, are you sure Skye is taking vacation now?

I went to Hae Tal One the other night and MS there told me that Skye won't coming back and she is going to work for other AMP.

Tell you the true, I am really want to have a session with her.

Any other good suggestion for me?

BBC003
05-06-10, 21:20

Reminds me of the first time I met Ivy of Sakura. I've had the condom in mouth thing before, but her's was so seamless I just couldn't tell until I stopped her from hopping on and she showed me. Of course, I did not get DFK or any of that GFE stuff with her. :p

Mongers Rus
05-07-10, 03:15
Skye went on vacation for a couple of months.

She leaves on the 13th for a month. No more postings on her, jus go n c her.
We all now shez great.
DM

Blake123
05-07-10, 03:41
After making my heart race from making out she slides down and slides Jr in.

I think Holy Sh!t! I don't do BBFS and was not expecting that. I'm fuckin scared as sh!t but it was feeling SO good.

After a while she gets up and I look down and she's taking off the cover. Now I have seen all the tricks with condoms in the mouth, etc. I swear I did not know when she slipped that thing on me.
Good report. You were inside her and you couldn't tell that you were weaing a cover? The reason I say that is because from my experience, a cover significantly reduces the sensation.

Slow Hi
05-07-10, 05:18
Covers reduce sensation for me too but I could not tell. Maybe I was just so freaked out about it. It felt awesome anyways.

Good report. You were inside her and you couldn't tell that you were weaing a cover? The reason I say that is because from my experience, a cover significantly reduces the sensation.

Lip Licker
05-07-10, 05:58
Covers reduce sensation for me too but I could not tell. Maybe I was just so freaked out about it. It felt awesome anyways.That's pretty cool! I haven't had that type of experience in years at an AMP. IMO, sounds like she was into you and those are the best times!

I noticed that the night mamas at Nirvana and HT1 were really friendly and accomodating. I had never been to HT1 but the new night mama at Nirvana is a much bigger improvement over all the previous ones. Whatever is causing this, I'm glad the trend seems to be moving towards better service.

Jimmiedean
05-07-10, 07:19
That's pretty cool! I haven't had that type of experience in years at an AMP. IMO, sounds like she was into you and those are the best times!

I noticed that the night mamas at Nirvana and HT1 were really friendly and accomodating. I had never been to HT1 but the new night mama at Nirvana is a much bigger improvement over all the previous ones. Whatever is causing this, I'm glad the trend seems to be moving towards better service.Was wondering is the new night mama the the one that used to work at pine tree. She was there forever. Supposedly she had retired according to the girls, but I think I heard she's at HT1. Da masta or anyone can you verify? She was always cool to me. Say a local looking girl at PTs was to scared to get crappy service. Lol never seen her before. She was either local or Indian from India. Nice build about 5'4 and about 110 pretty face. Anyone do her yet? I just saw Mimi usual service and a good massage.

Aznhamma
05-07-10, 09:17
Went to sunshine tonight and saw sara. About 5'5 little belly maybe about 140 natural b's korean from L. A. So she said. No BJ straight to fucking. Rushed me so much that I broke 2 condoms, finished with a HJ then she said thank you for coming. All in all took about 30 mins, if that! A5L7S6 won't repeat 50 for the house and 150 for her. Oh yeah and she tried to up sell me. Oh well next time.

Lkjhgf
05-07-10, 12:05
That's pretty cool! I haven't had that type of experience in years at an AMP. IMO, sounds like she was into you and those are the best times!

I noticed that the night mamas at Nirvana and HT1 were really friendly and accomodating. I had never been to HT1 but the new night mama at Nirvana is a much bigger improvement over all the previous ones. Whatever is causing this, I'm glad the trend seems to be moving towards better service.About time they make the change for better service for us and the girls.

Thanks to Duce and shampoo for they reports.

Good luck on your appointments.

Lkjhgf
05-07-10, 12:14
She leaves on the 13th for a month. No more postings on her, jus go n c her.

We all now shez great.

DMDm, She's not at HT1 any more, you right shez a great one, just got off the phone with her, sweet as ever.

Read skinman52 report

LMan

Brutal One
05-07-10, 12:35
I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but for some reason I cannot get into Ichiban. I have tried 3 times now and each time they wont even open the door. Someone talks to me through the metal door asking me if I've been there before. Im honest and say no, but I've been other places quite a bit. Then she always says "all girl busy, come back tomorrow". Really? At 8pm on a weekday? WTF??

So, I went to Pinetree to see my ATF, but she is "on vacation", but I see a cute honey sitting on the couch so I decide to stay anyway. She introduces herself as Sara and says that she was on vacation for a couple months and has been back for only about a week. About 5'7", little b cups, kinda flat butt, super nice personality, lighter colored hair. Started with a decent TS, then moved to the room for a fingernail, kiss on the back massage for about 5 minutes. Roll over, nipple sucking, then straight to the boys for a good CBJ. After about 5 minutes of that she jumps on top for some CG, where she really grinds her clit into me. This girl wanted to cum, so I pounded her from below till she o'd. Then rolled over into mish where she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her.....very nice. Great attitude! L/A/S 7/10/8. Normal damage.

Ck813
05-07-10, 14:16
Has anyone besides myself seen this provider?

She is I believe Thai/Vietnamese about 5' 3", 110 LBS, Shoulder length hair firm solid be cups with beautiful nips, Tight tight pussy and an ass with soft silky smooth skin. She giggles a lot and can't fuck too hard.

She wiped me down with a hot towel, stroked my cock, slipped the cover on and started her CBJ. We then went to CG, Doggy, and I popped in Mish. She is the most beautiful provider I have been with since I started doing this back in the eighties. All natural.

S/9 No shower

L/10 That includes her tight Little bod

A/10 Willing to please

CK813

Big 808
05-07-10, 19:15
Had a session with Monica today, I called when I was in the parking lot to make sure she was available, she is everything what everyone has reported on her, real friendly and a nice girl errr woman. One of the best bodies I've seen at an AMP I am real bad with ages so but I'll guess(maybe 40's). Nice store bought C's and slim body.

Started with BBBJ(with ice water)kind of trippy but real nice. I asked for cover and she slipped one on, CG, RCG and Mish and back to CG to finish, after the hot towel rub down I got up and was ready to go but in a sweet voice she asked me to lay back down so she can massage me. Walking on back and all felt pretty good actually.

L/S/A 9/10/10. 5 +1. 5 total.

Be Safe and treat Monica real nice.

Kalani69
05-07-10, 19:32
WOW I had the same experience. I saw Annie when she first arrived a couple months ago before the rest of you mongers discovered her. I only got her because atf Joy wasn't there. Two things struck me as different. Because the shower room was being used, she started right in with the licking and tongued my asshole. That was something because she hadn't given me a ts yet. Then after a great bbbj, she stuck jr. in her vagina in mish and I also thought it was bare. When I asked her, "No condom?" she pulled 1/2 way out and showed me that it was already on. I have no idea when she put it on. Sigh, now that she's on her way to being a super star I guess I'll try someone new since Annie is sure to be taken all day long.

V Rider
05-07-10, 20:29
WOW I had the same experience. I saw Annie when she first arrived a couple months ago before the rest of you mongers discovered her. I only got her because atf Joy wasn't there. Two things struck me as different. Because the shower room was being used, she started right in with the licking and tongued my asshole. That was something because she hadn't given me a ts yet. Then after a great BBBJ, she stuck jr. In her vagina in mish and I also thought it was bare. When I asked her, "No condom? " she pulled 1/2 way out and showed me that it was already on. I have no idea when she put it on. Sigh, now that she's on her way to being a super star I guess I'll try someone new since Annie is sure to be taken all day long.I agree. I even had DFK with her, after which I watched her the whole time BBBJ, then jump right on junior. Never saw her put the cover on! Like Magic! LOL

Be safe!

V

Slow Hi
05-07-10, 20:57
Holding out on us, heh? No worries. I'm glad it's not me. I have no idea how she does it. I might go back and pay more attention like at a magic show. But then again if he performs like she did last time I'm not going to thinking about trying to figure out how the cover went on.

WOW I had the same experience. I saw Annie when she first arrived a couple months ago before the rest of you mongers discovered her. I only got her because atf Joy wasn't there. Two things struck me as different. Because the shower room was being used, she started right in with the licking and tongued my asshole. That was something because she hadn't given me a ts yet. Then after a great bbbj, she stuck jr. in her vagina in mish and I also thought it was bare. When I asked her, "No condom?" she pulled 1/2 way out and showed me that it was already on. I have no idea when she put it on. Sigh, now that she's on her way to being a super star I guess I'll try someone new since Annie is sure to be taken all day long.

Jimmiedean
05-07-10, 23:08
Dm, She's not at HT1 any more, you right shez a great one, just got off the phone with her, sweet as ever.

Read skinman52 report

LMan

I see you have the info on her. Do you know where she's at now? Can you post info or is a PM better? Thanks

Closetperv
05-07-10, 23:59
I agree. I even had DFK with her, after which I watched her the whole time BBBJ, then jump right on junior. Never saw her put the cover on! Like Magic! LOL

Be safe!

VI love that move! There's gotta be a name for it somewhere. I first had it with a provider named Tamiko at P10. Thought I was going BBFS until I popped and saw the rubber on. Found out how she did it the second time because she had trouble slipping the rubber on.

Hawaiiboy88
05-08-10, 00:40
I've read a few of the last posts. From what I gather, one of the all time best providers is no more? Skye is supposedly on vacation, but no longer at HT1, but no one posted where she could end up. Anyone have any clarification?

V Rider
05-08-10, 01:30
.....Two things struck me as different. Because the shower room was being used, she started right in with the licking and tongued my asshole. That was something because she hadn't given me a ts yet. ......K69,

Annie might be so skilled with the condom she's probably wearing it on her tongue when she goes there! LOL

Be safe all,

V

Old School Don
05-08-10, 02:56
Went by Haetal ONE hoping to see Skye. I was told that she had gone back to Korea and would not return until the end of June.

So I tried Jun. Not cute but pleasent looks and personality. 40ish. A little chunky but not fat. Average hieght. Not really my type---borderline acceptable. However, her service was very good.

TS was very thorough and enjoyable. She spent a lot of time making sure my prostate and Jr were immaculate. In the room, her breast massage and Russian play was above average. Then came the CBJ---now that was excellent, I could barely contain myself. CFS followed (CG, mish). She was tight (not Hana tight but good). However, I could not stop thinking about the BJ so I asked that we finish with her best technique. Normally, CBJ is not my Climaxing choice, but she took it to another level. Succinctly stated: "she can suck the brass out of a door knob" (PS: I stole this phrase from another brother's post but I can't think of a better desciption). And as she was working her magic, she also gently gave me a gonad/prostate massage. Explosive!

L/A/S = 5/8.5/9. Usual damages. Repeat: maybe, because she really isn't my type but the service was unique.

Blake123
05-08-10, 04:24
Went to sunshine tonight and saw sara. About 5'5 little belly maybe about 140 natural b's korean from L. A. So she said. No BJ straight to fucking. Rushed me so much that I broke 2 condoms, finished with a HJ then she said thank you for coming. All in all took about 30 mins, if that! A5L7S6 won't repeat 50 for the house and 150 for her. Oh yeah and she tried to up sell me. Oh well next time.
Take time to do some research on this forum before you visit an AMP next time so that you get your money's worth. Many mongers here have posted countless invaluable reviews on numerous AMP providers. Find one that sounds good to you and go with it. Good luck.

Ilikea
05-08-10, 06:23
I spent a night on Oahu a few days ago, and after careful consideration decided to see Hana at Ichiban again. I called her and she answered right away but said she was off for the day. No problem...I was having a hard time deciding Hana or Kelly, so I called Kelly. Kelly not working either! Ok...I was thinking I'd like to try Skye at HT1 so I called there. Skye is on vacation! I was about to call for Momo at VIP but then I remember there were some good reviews on one of the girls on VG, Lisa. Lisa also advertises solo as Gina.

Since this was an intended AMP excursion that didn't quite work out that way, I'll post about it here, as well as about the adventure from later in the night. Short version - Lisa is a wild fuck. $$.6 and worth it. Double pops too. As far as looks and all that, the posts in the escort thread are accurate. Definately would repeat.

When I called Hana she said she would be available the next day, so I planned to save the rest my monger money for then. But then I went for a night time walk from my hotel located in the Waikiki action zone off Kuhio. There were some incredibly hot SW's out that I had never seen before, as well as the usuals. I walked around the block and a young, thin BSW approaches me and starts walking with me making conversation. She was unusual in that she was genuinely nice and not just on some hustle routine. Since I was saving my bucks, I just told her she could walk along if she wanted, but no chance I was going anywhere with her. She did just keep walking along talking about whatevers. I guess it was just the fact that she wasn't like the ordinary Waikiki street hustler that made me want to fuck her. She mentioned she was staying at the Mariott so I asked her how much are the rooms there and she let me know "rooms" could be had for $$. I told her okay, lets go. We took a cab to the Mariott. She stayed friendly when as we took care of biz and there was no upselling. We fucked every which was but loose but it was less than an hour after leaving Lisa so I was hard but I couldn't finish the deed. She asks me how much I'd been drinking and I told her the truth that not at all, but had smoked a little 420 (was with Lisa). She says, "and you didn't share with ME???" So we smoked a while and then got back to fucking. This girl can be folded up into a pretzel! She just went all out sucking, fucking, talking dirty to make me cum. Finally I bust while I had her knees pinned to the bed above her ears and pounding deep. 7/9/10. $$ + $50 tip(she didn't pressure me for it) Name is India. I think she only here for a short time so if you wanna find her you better do it this weekend.

So...AMP's didn't work out but mongering was great anyway. Two great fucks, and double's from both of them. Hana, Kelly...next time!

Mongers Rus
05-08-10, 07:24
I see you have the info on her. Do you know where she's at now? Can you post info or is a PM better? ThanksI'll let you guys know when and if she goes to another AMP.

If that's what she wants.

DM

Aznhamma
05-08-10, 09:05
I know I've been doing this for about 10 years now. Never knew about this site till recent. I guess I TOFTT with her. Oh well had many of those kind of girls.

Take time to do some research on this forum before you visit an AMP next time so that you get your money's worth. Many mongers here have posted countless invaluable reviews on numerous AMP providers. Find one that sounds good to you and go with it. Good luck.

Max808
05-09-10, 01:55
Met a very nice sweet little spinner at Nirvana today. Absolutely beautiful face and likes to stare you in the eyes while doing CG. Her name is Bannei (she pronounces it like Bonny). Probably 4'11" and 90 lbs. Service was OK but nothing great. She did not allow DFK or even LFK and no DATY, but she has a great little bod and very light soft skin. She leaves town on Monday but will return early June. It was definitely worth it but I will not be rushing back to see her.

Candy Addict
05-09-10, 05:05
It seems like half the guys are trying to figure out how Annie slips the cover on without their noticing it, and the other half are trying to figure out how to get providers to take the damned thing off! :D

Whichever way you prefer it, keep it up! (The good work, that is...)

Hawaiiboy88
05-09-10, 05:12
Does anyone know if Ivy came back this week?

Please post.

Thanks

Whereizit
05-09-10, 05:24
I forgot to rate exp from last time

Kelly Ichiban. L9/S8/A8 damn came in a couple minutes. Mustve been too intimidated from reading the boards. Went at midnight on a sat so waited in room for a while since she was mama on duty (?). Must retry. Would love if wasn't already everyones atf.

Julie p10 L 8. 5 (stripper/model look) /A8/8 hot body. 5' 8" haole girl with fake c's. 20s. No ts. Lots of positions but couldn't finish. All covered. Would repeat just for college girl exp.

Kay chm saw a nice MILF walkin in before I sseen julie. Went next door after p10 and got k. Thought she was mama warming me up but nope. Don't

Gucci ichiban. L8 (MILF look) /S9/A10. MILF. 5'1" tanned with real c. Lots of positions. Fun time almost 1. 5 hrs. No dfk. Repeat for best time at AMP so far.

I want to ask for kelly/gucci at same time. Or 2 C+ cups girls. Anyone try 2 providers at AMP before? Let me know. Thanks.

Spyda
05-09-10, 05:39

As long as we can keep it up we will keep working... as long as finances permits LOL

Rhi 808
05-09-10, 05:44
Just checking where is the entrance to VIP?

Is it all the way back in the empty stall with all the chairs?

I think it had a blacked out door.

Jellys
05-09-10, 08:02
Went to visit Hana recently and her service was as good as I remember (everything covered) but for some reason her face looked a little older, I'd say around 40ish. Plus that blondish hair color doesn't do it for me. She never looked young but maybe it's just me. Kelly wasn't there and I think Chanel is long gone. L7,S9,A10 .5+1.5. Maybe next time I'll wait for Kelly I haven't seen her in a while.

I also visited Yuri @ Sakura several months back. All the reports were spot on but she's a little too thick for my taste (but her ink is HOT!) She's eager to please and gives great service, she had a lot of stubble on the legs and thighs so that kinda killed it. CG, Mish, Doggie, RCG till pop. .5+1.5 L7,S10,A10

H Mobius
05-09-10, 08:38
It seems like half the guys are trying to figure out how Annie slips the cover on without their noticing it, and the other half are trying to figure out how to get providers to take the damned thing off! :D

I thought all Korean AMP girls could put the rubber on with their mouths:) I never had a girl put it on manually.

I couldn't get them to take it off, but either repeating with her or getting the girl's motor revving prevented it from going on to begin with.

I think k-girls have the best repertoire :)

Lkjhgf
05-09-10, 11:06
I agree. I even had DFK with her, after which I watched her the whole time BBBJ, then jump right on junior. Never saw her put the cover on! Like Magic! LOL

Be safe!

VV,

The cover can be in the back of her mouth, but must time its on the bed by your balls, when lickling your balls she pick up the cover with her mouth, to do the rimming then the CBJ and FS.

Be safe

Blkcat9
05-09-10, 13:51
I've read a few of the last posts. From what I gather, one of the all time best providers is no more? Skye is supposedly on vacation, but no longer at HT1, but no one posted where she could end up. Anyone have any clarification? You are a sucker for Skye, She has a hole that your dick will just fall in, No feeling unless thats okay with you. Skye is everywhere as she is pleased, As well as time off. Much time off, in case you don't know, which you don't Know! These girls do take time off. I've been with her at Nirvana, Fake Moans, Her hole has no feeling, I felt like I was poking into nothing! Go explore, Meet Other babes.

Akubone
05-09-10, 17:24
Checked out an old stomping ground recently to see what was available. Erica answered the door said she returned early March. Still has a cute face and it has been awhile since I saw her so I decided to partake.

Usual TS with small talk then back to the room.

She entered taking off her clothes. Boy did she put on some weight. She was always chubby but now she is larger. Her stomach and butt was a turn off. She offered BBFS pull out but did not partake. Many years back at CS (Sophia & Penny/Lucky) and Fuji's (Angela), used to do bbfscip regularly but that was then. Always safe now. Opted for bbjcim. As in the past she was great in this area.

On my way out talked to Jasmine for a bit. Nice to see that she is doing well. Introduced me to Cookie who I think was at CHM a while back as Anna/Cookie. Never met her before but this could be the same one.

Dj Platinum
05-09-10, 18:06
V,

The cover can be in the back of her mouth, but must time its on the bed by your balls, when lickling your balls she pick up the cover with her mouth, to do the rimming then the CBJ and FS.

Be safeI can't believe anyone can do that.

I guess I have to try her to find out if it's true.

Spyda
05-09-10, 18:18
Does anyone know if Ivy came back this week?

Please post.

Thanks

Ivy should be back May 20

Un Holy
05-09-10, 19:55
Does anybody know where she is working now?

The cute little one. Little older but nice tight body.

I thought she was at Rappongi.

Lkjhgf
05-09-10, 20:17
You are a sucker for Skye, She has a hole that your dick will just fall in, No feeling unless thats okay with you. Skye is everywhere as she is pleased, As well as time off. Much time off, in case you don't know, which you don't Know! These girls do take time off. I've been with her at Nirvana, Fake Moans, Her hole has no feeling, I felt like I was poking into nothing! Go explore, Meet Other babes.Guess you got a pencil dick.I just seen her friday, was so tight I thought i had it in her ass.

Skinman was with her saturday, PM me that she feels like a virgin.

All you other skye fans voice your comments.

Blk may be a provider or HT1.

V Rider
05-09-10, 20:57
V,

Be safeLkjhgf,

Trying to figure out how she does it gives me reason to go back! LOL Thanks for the info. i wish she could teach it to a few non-amp girls I know!

Eyes on LE, be safe all.

V

Talon X
05-09-10, 21:39
You are a sucker for Skye, She has a hole that your dick will just fall in, No feeling unless thats okay with you. Skye is everywhere as she is pleased, As well as time off. Much time off, in case you don't know, which you don't Know! These girls do take time off. I've been with her at Nirvana, Fake Moans, Her hole has no feeling, I felt like I was poking into nothing! Go explore, Meet Other babes.
Sorry B9, but I'm another Skye sucker (or is it supposed to be with a F). I'm a regular hapa/J boy. Lucky to get 6 inches with the V and no girth to brag about. Yet I always had good "feelings" with Skye. Don't know about any fake moans either. I spend a good 30 minutes or more at 4 play, FIV, DATY, 69, and vibe action before getting to the cover and FS. By then she's pretty horny and already cumming (again) when I put it in her. Always good service and good attitude from her. CBJ and TS is one of the best around. Decent massage (not the best). Cute. Sexy.
YMMV, but most guys have a good time with her. She can't be that bad if over half of the guys that had her, rate her their ATF. Just my opinion and defense for one of my ATFs. Good hunting. TX.

Hugo Stiglitz
05-09-10, 22:08
I forgot to rate exp from last time

Julie p10 L 8. 5 (stripper/model look) /A8/8 hot body. 5' 8" haole girl with fake c's. 20s. No ts. Lots of positions but couldn't finish. All covered. Would repeat just for college girl exp.Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Are you saying Julie is back at P10?

Master Bait #1
05-09-10, 23:58
Kathy, 5'7" skinny, good looking Korean has retired.

Yung Evr
05-10-10, 00:50
Sorry B9, but I'm another Skye sucker (or is it supposed to be with a F). I'm a regular hapa/J boy. Lucky to get 6 inches with the V and no girth to brag about. Yet I always had good "feelings" with Skye. Don't know about any fake moans either. I spend a good 30 minutes or more at 4 play, FIV, DATY, 69, and vibe action before getting to the cover and FS. By then she's pretty horny and already cumming (again) when I put it in her. Always good service and good attitude from her. CBJ and TS is one of the best around. Decent massage (not the best). Cute. Sexy.
YMMV, but most guys have a good time with her. She can't be that bad if over half of the guys that had her, rate her their ATF. Just my opinion and defense for one of my ATFs. Good hunting. TX.

So Skye is multi-orgasmic?

Closetperv
05-10-10, 01:54
Brothers, I call upon you all for your assistance in boycotting P10. Reason, because Sua jacked my house fee! I was there the other day around 2 am, and paid the house fee. She had me waiting for like 20 mins and no one came in. Finally Sua enters the room again and says come back tomorrow. "Alright" I say, "Let me get my house fee back. " Now she starts acting like I never gave it to her, and says she doesn't have it. So she is not going to give anything up and just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. Alright, I'm a reasonable man. Since you no longer, for what ever reason, have my house fee then you can service me and I'll still pay you the regular amount I suggest. She told me she doesn't work, but I still remember her in a short skirt bouncing up and down my rod like it was yesterday. Long story short I left down. 5 and almost nothing to show for it.

Lkjhgf
05-10-10, 03:04
Brothers, I call upon you all for your assistance in boycotting P10. Reason, because Sua jacked my house fee! I was there the other day around 2 am, and paid the house fee. She had me waiting for like 20 mins and no one came in. Finally Sua enters the room again and says come back tomorrow. "Alright" I say, "Let me get my house fee back. " Now she starts acting like I never gave it to her, and says she doesn't have it. So she is not going to give anything up and just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. Alright, I'm a reasonable man. Since you no longer, for what ever reason, have my house fee then you can service me and I'll still pay you the regular amount I suggest. She told me she doesn't work, but I still remember her in a short skirt bouncing up and down my rod like it was yesterday. Long story short I left down. 5 and almost nothing to show for it.Clo, Man you guys no learn, P10 and Nirvana was boycott by many long time ago. Thanks for passing on the infor. now it comes to taking the mongos money.

I see apple at sukura, kelly at ichban, VIP, jan at uh sakura, cici at apple(CC)
jean massage,skye,skye,skye etc. and most time i carry about $$$$$ with me, never did i have one dime missing, and i also shower with my money in the room.
All these places, girls, and mama are on the up and up.
Being going on for me and my friend for years

Lkjhgf
05-10-10, 03:15
Lkjhgf,

Trying to figure out how she does it gives me reason to go back! LOL Thanks for the info. i wish she could teach it to a few non-amp girls I know!

Eyes on LE, be safe all.

VV,

You can do it too, go practise.

Tried to ge my GF to do it, she thought I was nuts.

Well so much for that.

PM me on eyes on LE

Mongers Rus
05-10-10, 03:31
You are a sucker for Skye, She has a hole that your dick will just fall in, No feeling unless thats okay with you. Skye is everywhere as she is pleased, As well as time off. Much time off, in case you don't know, which you don't Know! These girls do take time off. I've been with her at Nirvana, Fake Moans, Her hole has no feeling, I felt like I was poking into nothing! Go explore, Meet Other babes.

I'd marry her if I could.
DM

Member #4671
05-10-10, 03:57
Brothers, I call upon you all for your assistance in boycotting P10. Reason, because Sua jacked my house fee! I was there the other day around 2 am, and paid the house fee. She had me waiting for like 20 mins and no one came in. Finally Sua enters the room again and says come back tomorrow. "Alright" I say, "Let me get my house fee back. " Now she starts acting like I never gave it to her, and says she doesn't have it. So she is not going to give anything up and just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. Alright, I'm a reasonable man. Since you no longer, for what ever reason, have my house fee then you can service me and I'll still pay you the regular amount I suggest. She told me she doesn't work, but I still remember her in a short skirt bouncing up and down my rod like it was yesterday. Long story short I left down. 5 and almost nothing to show for it.I'm with you on the boycott of p10. After all the bad reviews you'd think they'd learn to treat us with a little respect. They know of this board and they still do the bait and switch plus this newest disrespect. Even if julie is back I wouldn't go back, may be someone should go see her and convince her to go to another AMP. Garans got one that would take her.

Duce1
05-10-10, 04:00

You are definitely not talking about the Skye I know.
I don't even understand some of the things you are saying.
You are one of the reasons why Skye takes off and goes on vacation.

Duce

Lip Licker
05-10-10, 06:31

Why hate on a good provider? If you would provide better service to us you won't have such a hard time finding regular customers. If you're fat and ugly, start working out and cut out the snacks. I cut a lot of slack for providers with average faces if their bodies are hot and here's a secret for you: I'm not in the minority of guys who feel that way. If you don't know how to provide good service, PM me and I can be your guinnea pig(if you have a nice body).

If my read on you is wrong and you are some dude, then take some english classes and get some cock enlargement surgery. I'm not huge but she was pretty tight and her BJ was top notch.

Jellys
05-10-10, 07:19

She is one of the best providers ever. I've always had a great experience with her. Real late or early she always has a nice, cheerful personality. I think that more than 2/3 the mongers on here have gotten their taste and posted nothing but good to stellar reviews. I don't think we're all wrong about Skye. If I had only $200 to spend at an MP before leaving Hawaii forever I'd spend it on Skye.

Slow Hi
05-10-10, 15:00
Julie was back some weeks ago might be gone again.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Are you saying Julie is back at P10?

Dj Platinum
05-10-10, 16:48
There are several Skye that I know.

Which are you talking about? Which MP?

Please be more specific so people don't get confused with another provider.

Can you tell us in detail the great experience that you had with her instead of 'nice, cheerful personality'? What did happen that night?

Post like yours lead me to believe that either you are Skye or her alias posting a BS review.

Another words, back your shit up!

She is one of the best providers ever. I've always had a great experience with her. Real late or early she always has a nice, cheerful personality. I think that more than 2/3 the mongers on here have gotten their taste and posted nothing but good to stellar reviews. I don't think we're all wrong about Skye. If I had only $200 to spend at an MP before leaving Hawaii forever I'd spend it on Skye.

Kpounda
05-10-10, 17:07
Thats because you was poking her with NOTHING. You must have one real small dick because FIV is tight already. She IS and WILL be one of the best of all time. If you knew how to please her, she would have multiple O's and gets real vocal, definately no faking whats so ever. what a F-ing IDIOT.

Mr Okada
05-10-10, 17:28
As you all probably realize by now blkct is either another jealous provider or a gross dirty small monger that Skye didnt want to repeat. I know Skye reads this forum occasionally so she'll just laugh it off. She knows she's the cat's meow and yes she is. Her service is stellar, body (although she had put on a few #'s) still rockin and her massage's are legendary. Of course YMMV. We definatly clique so it's cloud 9 everytime. TTYL babe.

Pineapple Kid
05-10-10, 18:28
As you all probably realize by now blkct is either another jealous provider or a gross dirty small monger that Skye didnt want to repeat. I know Skye reads this forum occasionally so she'll just laugh it off. She knows she's the cat's meow and yes she is. Her service is stellar, body (although she had put on a few #'s) still rockin and her massage's are legendary. Of course YMMV. We definatly clique so it's cloud 9 everytime. TTYL babe.Blkct,

Reminds me of that cop in Deuce Bigalow, Male Jigalo. "Thin Dick". Paint it silver, and you can make a kick stand out if it. *L* I'd have to agree with Mr. Okada. Either a jealous provider, or a "dirty small monger". I hope to meet up and experience the ledgendary Ms. Skye!

Hawaiiboy88
05-10-10, 22:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/every-day-is-good-27/2182211

2 questions:

1) Anyone know if this is an AMP like Ichiban, Sakura, VIP, etc. W/FS & massage?

2) How do you check if pics are fake? I thought there was a website where you could check. I've seen where guys would post the real pics of some that were cut off and used on CL or BP. I'd like the girl in the pics if they're real.

Thanks!

Talon X
05-11-10, 01:08
So Skye is multi-orgasmic?
Hell yeah! Most women are, if you take your time and start off slow and gentle. Women respond to the gentleness and surrender to your touch. You'll see it in their eyes and you'll have all the power. They remember too. TX.

Max808
05-11-10, 02:07
P 10 Boycott!
Brothers, I call upon you all for your assistance in boycotting P10. Reason, because Sua jacked my house fee! I was there the other day around 2 am, and paid the house fee. She had me waiting for like 20 mins and no one came in. Finally Sua enters the room again and says come back tomorrow. "Alright" I say, "Let me get my house fee back. " Now she starts acting like I never gave it to her, and says she doesn't have it. So she is not going to give anything up and just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. Alright, I'm a reasonable man. Since you no longer, for what ever reason, have my house fee then you can service me and I'll still pay you the regular amount I suggest. She told me she doesn't work, but I still remember her in a short skirt bouncing up and down my rod like it was yesterday. Long story short I left down. 5 and almost nothing to show for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ongoing Problems at P10

I wouldn't be surprised if Sua just forgot you paid. She has really been loosing it lately. The last two times I saw her she was leading me out of the room and forgot to collect. I reminded her, she laughed and said she forgot. Too bad, she used to be so much fun. - Max

Luvnsex2
05-11-10, 03:07
Yes, it is.

Pics usually are not real!

tineye.com

Best!

2 questions:

1) Anyone know if this is an AMP like Ichiban, Sakura, VIP, etc. W/FS & massage?

2) How do you check if pics are fake? I thought there was a website where you could check. I've seen where guys would post the real pics of some that were cut off and used on CL or BP. I'd like the girl in the pics if they're real.

Thanks!

Member #4671
05-11-10, 03:16

2 questions:

Thanks!That ad is for Nirvana.

The pics are most likely fake.

But theres alot of reviews for the line up there.

Datyb
05-11-10, 03:19

2 questions:

Thanks!It is Nirvana, and of course the pics are fake!

D

Memahu
05-11-10, 03:28

2 questions:

I think the address in the ad is for Nirvana.

Joe Som
05-11-10, 04:44
I also stopped by Kison and I was not impressed. The MS was fun with great attitude, but she told me she was just the cleaning woman. My MT was older, didn't catch the name. Great massage. One of the best therapy sessions I have had outside of Gina at Lotus.

The self-shower was a downer, and there was no touching, so display of flesh and a reluctant HJ. If you need a great massage, this is the place. If you want to explode your rocks with a hot, young AMT, avoid it. The only plus is the great parking.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1724537901.html
I had an older chubby MT. She look more like a Mama than the Mama did. Typical amp massage. Turned down offer for more as she was definitely not what I would want in an AMP experience.

Blake123
05-11-10, 04:53

2 questions:

Thanks!
Memahu is correct. That is the address for Nirvana. Yes, it's an AMP. The website for checking pics is tineye.com. I already ran the pics through tineye and they came up clean. But. that's still no guarantee that the girl in the ad actually works there. Good luck.

Jellys
05-11-10, 06:46
There are several Skye that I know.

Which are you talking about? Which MP?

Please be more specific so people don't get confused with another provider.

Can you tell us in detail the great experience that you had with her instead of 'nice, cheerful personality'? What did happen that night?

Post like yours lead me to believe that either you are Skye or her alias posting a BS review.

Another words, back your shit up!

I only know one Skye and that's the Skye I used to see @ Nirvana on Young St. Now I hear she's working @ HT1 but I've never been there. I have not gone to see her recently because she's just too busy for me, one time I had to wait 45 min. in a room @ Nirvana I almost fell asleep. Her massages are long and strong not half-assed and weak like so many other providers. TS is just as good with lots of HJ action. She allows DATY, FS and BJ are covered, some shaft and ball licking. Eager to please and will do any position you like she never complains about being tired. I don't think she'll do anal but I've never tried so I don't know. For details you can look up my past posts about her on here.

Jellys
05-11-10, 09:01
Went to Sakura earlier this evening. I wasn't looking for anyone since I knew Jennifer is long gone and Ivy is on vacation. I ended up choosing Miki a cute, Korean spinner. she looks to be in her 20s but she puts on a lot of make-up. Anyways back to the room to undress, TS was really nice, a lot of attention to jr. and the boys, plus a little massage while in the shower. Back in the room a little small talk while massaging. I'd say her massage is above average. Feeling all relaxed she started with a little light kissing/licking. Covered BJ (average), all positions FS/covered (average). Cute 5'4, looks young, nice body a little chubby but not fat, Good Massage and TS but average BJ and FS. L9,S8,A10. .5+1.5 Non-rushed 50 min. I would repeat because she looks young.

Dj Platinum
05-11-10, 14:26
Thanks Jellys. How do you rate her looks & bod?

I only know one Skye and that's the Skye I used to see @ Nirvana on Young St. Now I hear she's working @ HT1 but I've never been there. I have not gone to see her recently because she's just too busy for me, one time I had to wait 45 min. in a room @ Nirvana I almost fell asleep. Her massages are long and strong not half-assed and weak like so many other providers. TS is just as good with lots of HJ action. She allows DATY, FS and BJ are covered, some shaft and ball licking. Eager to please and will do any position you like she never complains about being tired. I don't think she'll do anal but I've never tried so I don't know. For details you can look up my past posts about her on here.

Rastakid
05-11-10, 23:58

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1724537901.htmlApparently I'm finding out the other girls weren't that great to look at, and Cherry (MS) was the only one worth being with and she wouldn't go beyond a HE.

Skinman52
05-12-10, 03:49
Guess you got a pencil dick.I just seen her friday, was so tight I thought i had it in her ass.

Skinman was with her saturday, PM me that she feels like a virgin.

All you other skye fans voice your comments.

Blk may be a provider or HT1.Bradda L,

This is Skin on vacation in Californication. Anyway. Neva check long time then I see all this shit about Skye caused by one black cat ass. To me sound like sick bradda Showboatt. All the true mongos know Skye is one real wahine with #1 service, attitude& body!

Skin

Stevet09
05-12-10, 04:20

2 questions:

Thanks!

Either this org(Nirvana) is related to this LA org or just plain copies the formatting of these ads:

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lk-lk/9331800

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-day-special-626-371-3039-sweet-asian-dd-alhambra-i-10-22/9999093

These have been on craigslist too.

Jellys
05-12-10, 05:43
Thanks Jellys. How do you rate her looks & bod?

The last time I saw her was @ Nirvana so it must have been close to a year ago. Back then I'd rate her looks and body solid 9's. Cute face and nice trim body, nice GF feel IMO. But as with many of these providers their looks fade as they get older due to their lifestyle (some get better with age but that's rare) so a year can make a difference, not that it would matter to me since her attitude was always 10+. The only reason I stopped seeing her was because she's way too busy and I don't like making appointments.

Idusixtyning
05-12-10, 06:16
Went to Sakura earlier this evening. I wasn't looking for anyone since I knew Jennifer is long gone and Ivy is on vacation. I ended up choosing Miki a cute, Korean spinner. she looks to be in her 20s but she puts on a lot of make-up. Anyways back to the room to undress, TS was really nice, a lot of attention to jr. and the boys, plus a little massage while in the shower. Back in the room a little small talk while massaging. I'd say her massage is above average. Feeling all relaxed she started with a little light kissing/licking. Covered BJ (average), all positions FS/covered (average). Cute 5'4, looks young, nice body a little chubby but not fat, Good Massage and TS but average BJ and FS. L9,S8,A10. .5+1.5 Non-rushed 50 min. I would repeat because she looks young.

I just got a report from a mongering acquiantance about her. He went to Sakura Monday night (10pm) to see Apple but she was on vacation. He saw only about 3 or 4 local looking girls on the couch and no one resembling K-girls. He also thought it odd that some guy was sitting there talking to the girls (40's, eyeglasses, Asian) and not put in a room. Usually mamas try not to let mongerers see each other. Decided to stay as he was horny and asks for a K-girl. Is sent Micki (not the former Micki of Nirvana who is now Hana at Ichiban).

Said her service was very rushed. He self showered then she did a light massage with a towel covering him. She gave CBJ than went to DS. Told him to come in her after only about 5-10 minutes. Said her English was bad and that she told him she was from New York. Anyways, he rated her poorly across the board. He did tip the usual $.5 as he did not want any problems and is not a cheap guy. Described her as about 5'3", 110lbs, with bolt-ons. Maybe it is YMMV.

Kalani69
05-12-10, 11:56
Either this org(Nirvana) is related to this LA org or just plain copies the formatting of these ads:

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lk-lk/9331800

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-day-special-626-371-3039-sweet-asian-dd-alhambra-i-10-22/9999093

These have been on craigslist too.
Don't know about that but the girls in the pics sure got some sweet bodies.