PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Bumbai
03-14-10, 17:30
Went to see Skye at HTO but she was busy. Mama sent in Mina, a thick Chinese girl with pretty eyes. TS was great which included the body slide. CBJ CFS was ok. Cool girl. Probably won't repeat. Standard rates.

A-8, L-7, S-7.

Ck813
03-14-10, 18:02
Can you give us the contact info? Ever wonder why she will not let us fuck her pussy? She would rather let us fuck her in the ass for $$$.

Makes me wonder? I had her and her ROB friend for I believe $$$ and yes this Filipina let me shoot all over her. I believe she took it in the mouth too. But then again this was a while back. She also gives a great massage and is game.

Hey 007,

Thanks for the history info. You mention she had ROB b___h pardner before and that reminded of the LAST time I saw her before this week. I called and was told that she had a friend over & asked if I minded (of course not. I like an audience). So I get there and I see her "friend". Turns out to be a Vietnamese girl (kinda chubby but had a face I would rate a 6. 5, titties were nice & firm but had some flab around the mid-section) that was supposed to be filling in for her as she was going somewhere for awhile. OK. So as soon as I strip, they both come at me and did a tag team on me. So I had new girl on the right and PacGrand girl on the left both working me over. Both with boobies & kittys rubbing up on me. Well you can imagine the rest. Didn't last too long. Was too much of a sensory overload 4 me & ol' Skin popped after about 5 minutes. DAMN!

Warburton 0263
03-14-10, 20:00
Where is Hae Tal ONE?

1694 Kalakaua Ave # 211
Honolulu, HI 96826

On the same side street as R za toward don quijote

Stangman808
03-14-10, 22:00
Where is Hae Tal ONE?

The correct address for Hae Tal One is 1698 Kalauokalani Way #A. It is NOT on Kalakaua Ave. It is located in the house behind the house fronting that address. Telephone #943-0003.
The address (1694 Kalakaua Ave. #211) is for the ASIA AMP at the corner of Kalakaua Ave. and Fern Street.

Duce1
03-14-10, 22:18
You people are paranoid. People need to hold on a minute. Missing info L 8 S 8 A 9 typical tip 5 + 15. Figure it out if your not stupid. I don't use zeros. People who are making accusations must be cop or psycho. What do you want my life story or something? I am just posting what happened at a massage parlor. Isn't that what this forum is for? So. Believe it. Or don't believe it.We are not stupid, cop, psycho, or mind readers. How can we know your rating (basic info).

Take my advice, chill out and go F__K more pussy.

Duce

Duce1
03-14-10, 23:31
This is my first post and it is not a good one. I should have read the forum a lot more but was too impatient and lazy. I went to P10 this morning and was shown into a small room. The mama-san asked if I had visited before and like an idiot I told her the truth ("No, this is the first time"). Then she went out of the room for a minute and came back saying that all the girls are busy or sleeping. She told me to come back in one hour.

I went back stupidly after one hour and a different person answered the door bell. This time it was a good looking Asian girl with an apron on. I told her that I was told to come back in an hour and was this a better time. She started to grill me about where did I go in that hour and such. She asked me where I found out about P10 and etc. I guess she did not like my answers and asked me to leave.

WTF. Do I look like LE or something. Should I have lied and just said "Yes, I have been here before" or to that effect? I read good reviews of P10, so I wanted the first time visiting an AMP to be good, but this experience was horrible. I must be a total retard, but what should I do next time? Any advice is appreciated.

My first time at an AMP I went to Pine Tree. Had a bad experience and never went back. Friday night I decided to go back. What a surprise. Must have had at least 10 girls sitting on the couch. Mama gave me no problem.

Sounds like you might be the shy type, therefore, 10 girls looking at you might be intimidating.

My advice is take a moment to check the candy store and ask for someone you are attracted to, don't rush to the room. There appears to be enough variety to satisfy your need.

Provide a good report and let us know what happened.

Remeber to provide basic information in your report, name of provider, approximate height and weight, nationality, rating, and damage.

Have fun

Duce

Dasearch
03-15-10, 00:20
Her name is Coco, she works with Yoko out of Green Island in CC (#3302). she has a decent face, maybe 30-ish years old, small saggy a-cups, nice ass. she was on her period when i saw her but from what little english she speaks i think FIV, DATY, FS is definetly on the menu. no sesuallity in her HE technique. like a jackhammer on JR, and word of advise dont let her anywhere your brown eye unless you like being pounded there too! ive had prostate massage from Nala and Son-kyong but this was painful to say the least.

L7/A7/S5

.66/.4

Be safe brothers!That is the old ming from Dragonfly, as I reported earlier.

Spyda
03-15-10, 02:11
Mahalo SM for the heads up, pun intended, LOL. Turns out I know this chick, senior members might remember her from a tag team she was doing with a ROB skinny brazilian chick near FHB Kapiolani. Theey were advertised as 100 specials and always tried to upgrade or bad attitudes. She was the sweeter of the two and told me that the brazilian b***h was no where to be found. I first met her when she advertised as Amber(?) on CL, same location near FHB.

I remember them. Got a business card when I saw them. A&A massage or something like that. Amber & Andrea.

Rascal X
03-15-10, 02:27
Anyone seen Ming that worked at Dragonfly a month ago? Young cute girl that spoke no English. Someone said she was at Yang's, but I checked it out and it was not her. I heard Annie let her go because guys were taking advantage of her, since she didn't speak English. Who ever it was, shame on you.

Grand Wanderer
03-15-10, 06:59
I tried to sneak into rm a street early, to not make the obvious walk of shame, but then there was a wall dividing two parking lots. As I was walking back to ward I saw "the staircase" that I remembered from the ******** site. Went up and saw GQ but decided to go to rappongi. Had mimi. 40's natural, with a belly. Pretty rushed didn't even get the massage at first. BJ to cg in about 45 sec. Would not repeat. But I got my first ts, doesn't seem too special.I enjoyed my experiences with Mimi. DFK, DATY, CFIV. Got discounts on subsequent visits. YMMV, perhaps?

Eman007
03-15-10, 13:57
Ok for all you mongerers out there, here's the goods, mahalos to blake for the photo resizer software.

Yes she said she had a "friend" and well it was offered but maybe next time.

As for the pussy thing, seniors can PM me, but you want pussy go to someone who gives pussy. You want nice oral and greek. Well everyone has their niche' market/target audience right, LOL

Now have to go and make an appointment for my double dip session this morning!

Member #4671
03-15-10, 16:56
Hey brothers,

I was wondering who has the prettier face/best body. Apple at Sakura, Kelly at Ichiban, or Skye at HT1? As compared with Hana at Ichiban which is my vote for most pretty/best body of the bunch I've had. Whoever is voted is going to be my March review. Please give your HO.

Thanks brothers

Spyda
03-15-10, 17:04
Yes lie tell her you used to go there when they were downstairs. Or tell her you used to come here when it was China spa, or tell her you used to go to VIP and see June and pepsi or anything tell them anything I think we all look like cops. Oh and do not go before noon or 1pm. Have fun.

There seems to be confusion here. Based on recent reports P10 is being confused with PT.

P10= Perfect 10
PT= Pine Tree

Skinman52
03-15-10, 18:59
Can you give us the contact info? Ever wonder why she will not let us fuck her pussy? She would rather let us fuck her in the ass for $$$.

Makes me wonder? I had her and her ROB friend for I believe $$$ and yes this Filipina let me shoot all over her. I believe she took it in the mouth too. But then again this was a while back. She also gives a great massage and is game.The number I got is off her CL posting:693-5715. Have fun & stay safe.

Skin

Mongers Rus
03-16-10, 04:58
Those of you Renee fans, she's back in town today.
DM

Paco Love
03-16-10, 05:15
Just called VIP and Million is on vacation until May.

Paco Love
03-16-10, 05:17
Hey brothers,

I was wondering who has the prettier face/best body. Apple at Sakura, Kelly at Ichiban, or Skye at HT1? As compared with Hana at Ichiban which is my vote for most pretty/best body of the bunch I've had. Whoever is voted is going to be my March review. Please give your HO.

Thanks brothers

As much as I love Kelly, looks wise I'd have to put Skye or Joy above her. Apple has a sweet ass and great legs, but not as pretty as the rest IMHO.

Captin Crunch
03-16-10, 14:10
Anyone read Pacific Spa's recent ad on CL? Something about free use of their steam room and jaccuzzi. Still have to pay the house fee?

Captin Crunch
03-16-10, 14:20
Is she back at Dragonfly?
Those of you Renee fans, she's back in town today.
DM

Ck813
03-16-10, 15:09
I have never seen Million at VIP. Can you describe her.

I have had Cyndi, Kitty, Kelly, and one other girl there I forget her name.

Thanks because I did not do a search.

Just called VIP and Million is on vacation until May.

DownAndOut
03-16-10, 19:57
Anyone read Pacific Spa's recent ad on CL? Something about free use of their steam room and jaccuzzi. Still have to pay the house fee?
I went last week and the sauna is .7. So must be the sauna is now .5. But no girl goes in there with you.

Jbravo
03-16-10, 20:04
As much as I love Kelly, looks wise I'd have to put Skye or Joy above her. Apple has a sweet ass and great legs, but not as pretty as the rest IMHO.Yo,

Agree from the limited selection, Skye best bod/face.

Other nice packages bod/face recently should include Million and Chanel.

Chanel has a fine bod that is perfectly balanced with soft tits, nice round ass, thin waist, shapely legs. Not a spinner, but not fat at all.

A real cutie-young tight skin too. Nice lips-all of them. Attitude is a whole different story, though.

JB

Dasearch
03-16-10, 20:15
Anyone seen Ming that worked at Dragonfly a month ago? Young cute girl that spoke no English. Someone said she was at Yang's, but I checked it out and it was not her. I heard Annie let her go because guys were taking advantage of her, since she didn't speak English. Who ever it was, shame on you.She was there like a few weeks ago, she may have left.

No Name
03-16-10, 20:46
Went to rejuve to massage my lower back. Must have hurt it golfing the other day. Anyway, got Kai(sp?) she did a great job on my lower back no pain right now. The plus to this was got a HJ. Only down side was had the room by the front door and could hear everything, including opening and closing of door.

Will go back soon. Does anyone know if Kim does massages?

Ducky007
03-17-10, 00:11
Is Dragonfly on the 11th floor of the cc? And what door is it, I saw no name on the door? Or do you have a phone number?

Thanks ducky

Dasearch
03-17-10, 05:16
Yes Rene is at Dragonfly. I saw her today and she is as good as ever. Nice massage followed by HJ, 69 until she O'ed followed by her hopping on for some cowgirl action.

So who is the girl you guys were taking advantage of and how the heck did I miss out on that?Can you descrive how she looks like?

Thanks

Kim Chee Kane
03-17-10, 05:40
Okie.

Decided to give a call to make an appointment. I arrived there, went inside a room, gave the girl (Annie - who I found out to be) .6 for the session. I decided to shower then went back in the room and on the table.

I was feeling tired so just asked for light touch. Pretty simple service probably cause I didn't want anything too strong. She offered HE and I was game. I flipped, but I was unsuccessful of surviving long. Oh well. My fault for not being able to control it. =P After, she continued with completing the session and we just talked.

She seemed nice. She was quite tall...maybe around 5'5"-5'6" perhaps? She had light skin and I think black hair... maybe shoulder length or so. She had little or no makeup on at all.

I didn't have any smaller change so ended up leaving .6 for that. I was quite happy with the design though. It looked pretty nice with the interior and shower was good. There was a nice smell. Different from the Thai locations where you can just smell the massage oils and not really clean at times.

I may go back again and try others that are available. I was advised about 3 total that are there. Hmmm. We shall see.

Be safe peeps.

DownAndOut
03-17-10, 19:12
Fka Pink Orchid. Craigslist says Asia Spa. Had Candy, L=6, A=9, S=10. Cfs, 69, cg. Very nice table shower, after; with her body. Special is $50. Regular was $60. Tipped $150.

Wulfen
03-17-10, 23:19
Struck out badly there, made an appointment with who I presume was Sisi (sounded grouchy on the phone) to see Lily after RTF about her and getting curious. Arrived about 5mins before my appointment, and was met by Sisi, who had a look on her face like the apartment boss lady from Kung Fu Hustle minus the cigarette (mean!). When she asked me "you been hea befo?, " I should have said a few times instead of telling the truth (1st time). She replied with "you give me sixty dolla. " After the (un) pleasant introduction, she pointed to home made massage table (had a face cradle) in a dimly lit, smallish cubby workspace that looked like one of a few made out of a small (studio?) apartment. A therapist came into the 'room', and told me I was her first customer of the day. I think she said her name was Annie but because her massage was terrible, and her looks were not inspiring I've tried to forget it. Said it was her first day there, so I felt some small sympathy, but not enough to tip for such lousy service. On the way out I told Sisi, "when a customer calls and books an appointment with someone, maybe you should be more honest with them. " She looked confused, and said "I honest! " to which I replied, "no, you told me I had an appointment with Lily, and then sent in some new girl. " Then she said "you first time, next time. " From the lack of privacy (tiny spaces with only curtain dividers as a doorway), poor customer service, and dishonesty (to be expected?), I won't be back.

.6 no tip L/A/S 5/2(more for Sisi than the poor new girl)/4 I guess some regulars get decent treatment there, thanks to ms Sisi's attitude and the layout, you'll have one less monger to compete with for provider time.

Dirtyd9646
03-17-10, 23:51
Not my first post but couldn't remember my old username because it has been awhile. Made an appointment at apple last week after reading the forum. Got there and Sisi(?) sat me down in a chair by the door and put a curtain up. I agree with wulfen about how small the place was. Took a shower and was shown into the room in front of the fridge. A girl cam in and introduced herself as Lily. I was thinking score! Told her it was my first time there and she asked what kind of massage I wanted. I told her medium. She told me to lay face down and proceeded. It was a much better massage than I expected. I didn't expect to hear all the popping sounds either. The whole time I was thinking "Ok, flip time". After the flip she starts massaging my legs and gets closer and starts the inner thigh. She brushes him and asks if it is ok. I say YES! She puts some oil on him and goes to town, I ask her if I can see her tits and I take her shirt off (no bra) and start playing and sucking her tits and grabbing her butt. Pretty good HJ but I was hoping for more. I will be more forward next time. I was hoping for BJ.. 6 to the house. 5 to lily unexpectedly great massage.

Dirtyd9646
03-17-10, 23:56
Not my first post but couldn't remember my old username because it has been awhile. Made an appointment at apple last week after reading the forum. Got there and Sisi(?) sat me down in a chair by the door and put a curtain up. I agree with wulfen about how small the place was. Took a shower and was shown into the room in front of the fridge. A girl cam in and introduced herself as Lily. I was thinking score! Told her it was my first time there and she asked what kind of massage I wanted. I told her medium. She told me to lay face down and proceeded. It was a much better massage than I expected. I didn't expect to hear all the popping sounds either. The whole time I was thinking "Ok, flip time". After the flip she starts massaging my legs and gets closer and starts the inner thigh. She brushes him and asks if it is ok. I say YES! She puts some oil on him and goes to town, I ask her if I can see her tits and I take her shirt off (no bra) and start playing and sucking her tits and grabbing her butt. Pretty good HJ but I was hoping for more. I will be more forward next time. I was hoping for BJ.. 6 to the house. 5 to lily unexpectedly great massage.

Duce1
03-18-10, 00:17
I have never seen Million at VIP. Can you describe her.

I have had Cyndi, Kitty, Kelly, and one other girl there I forget her name.

Thanks because I did not do a search.Tall, tan and beautiful. Probably one of the better looking AMP providers.

Skinman52
03-18-10, 01:00
Yo,

Chanel has a fine bod that is perfectly balanced with soft tits, nice round ass, thin waist, shapely legs. Not a spinner, but not fat at all.

A real cutie-young tight skin too. Nice lips-all of them. Attitude is a whole different story, though.

JBSkinman saw Skye last night at HT1 for the first time. Was taking my Maui buddy around to look at the available talent before deciding on where to spew. Did not know what she looked like beforehand. Walked into HT1 and I see possibly the cutest girl I ever saw in an AMP ever. Tell my buddy to go take her. He tells me he does not think she is good looking. That fucker need his eyes checked and says lets keep looking. WHAT?! Yeah. Unbelieveable! We drive away. Going down Kalakaua see a cute petite blondie in a short pink dress walking. Pull over and ask her what's up. Long story short. She is a visiting from Germany, taking a language class, ran out of money and working the street to make enough to tide her over until her flight home Thurday morning. Maui buddy gets a GFE with her last night for $$. DAMN! Skye. Skin will definitely be back to see you! WOOT!

K Designs
03-18-10, 02:04
Just called VIP and Million is on vacation until May.I was told she'll be back later this month? Maybe mms just wants me to go back early?

Blake123
03-18-10, 02:07
Is Dragonfly on the 11th floor of the cc? And what door is it, I saw no name on the door? Or do you have a phone number?

Thanks ducky
Yes, in 1105. Make two left turns as soon as you exit the elevator.

Sureyoudo
03-18-10, 02:26
Yo,

JBWho would be a great first timer? Any pics?

Sureyoudo
03-18-10, 02:42
Where would be a good place to go for rookies and younger babes?

Comp Dude 35
03-18-10, 03:00
She'll go out of the way to try and get you the "good" ones if she knows you. Too bad Mimi/Momo isn't there and won't be there for a while; her massage was pretty good and she actually looked good. Supposedly in China and won't be back for months.

CD35

struck out badly there, made an appointment with who I presume was Sisi (sounded grouchy on the phone) to see Lily after RTF about her and getting curious. Arrived about 5mins before my appointment, and was met by Sisi, who had a look on her face like the apartment boss lady from Kung Fu Hustle minus the cigarette (mean!). When she asked me "you been hea befo?," I should have said a few times instead of telling the truth (1st time). She replied with "you give me sixty dolla." After the (un) pleasant introduction, she pointed to home made massage table (had a face cradle) in a dimly lit, smallish cubby workspace that looked like one of a few made out of a small (studio?) apartment. A therapist came into the 'room', and told me I was her first customer of the day. I think she said her name was Annie but because her massage was terrible, and her looks were not inspiring I've tried to forget it. Said it was her first day there, so I felt some small sympathy, but not enough to tip for such lousy service. On the way out I told Sisi, "when a customer calls and books an appointment with someone, maybe you should be more honest with them." She looked confused, and said "I honest!" to which I replied, "no, you told me I had an appointment with Lily, and then sent in some new girl." Then she said "you first time, next time." From the lack of privacy (tiny spaces with only curtain dividers as a doorway), poor customer service, and dishonesty (to be expected?), I won't be back.
.6 no tip L/A/S 5/2(more for Sisi than the poor new girl)/4 I guess some regulars get decent treatment there, thanks to ms Sisi's attitude and the layout, you'll have one less monger to compete with for provider time.

Starfox64
03-18-10, 03:18
Yo,

JBChannel's attitude. Different as in bitchy haha, but in a good way.

BTW where is she?

Max808
03-18-10, 05:10
Sad to report that little Apple from RM is out of town for an extended period of time - 2, 3 months or more. Oh well, back on the spinner search.

Mongers Rus
03-18-10, 07:36
She'll go out of the way to try and get you the "good" ones if she knows you. Too bad Mimi/Momo isn't there and won't be there for a while; her massage was pretty good and she actually looked good. Supposedly in China and won't be back for months.

CD35

Mimi in Texas for 2 more months.
DM

Big G
03-18-10, 08:11
I got a GFE with Mina last night again! She may not be as pretty as some of the providers out there but very sweet Chinese Korean girl with superior attitude. Mina is about 25 years old, 5'2"/5'3", 125lbs/130lbs and nature "B" cup. She is a little bit on chubby side with her height but I don't really mind. I like girl with some meats, not those what Chinese called it "bamboo stick", especially when we do the doggystyle. I like to hold her waist and watch her soft and white skin on the hips bouncing back and forward like waves when I bang her so hard from the back, so good! CFS was great. Excellent TS. Standard rates. Baby, I will definitely repeat! L=7, A=9, S=8

First Try
03-18-10, 13:16
Fka Pink Orchid. Craigslist says Asia Spa. Had Candy, L=6, A=9, S=10. Cfs, 69, cg. Very nice table shower, after; with her body. Special is $50. Regular was $60. Tipped $150.

I think Asia Spa is on the 2nd floor above the market facing the parking lot.. Pink Orchid is on the first floor facing Fern.

Comp Dude 35
03-18-10, 14:11
Instead of asking, try to read all the old reports and sample for yourself first. Make a report, then maybe one of us SRs will help you out.
CD35

Ck813
03-18-10, 14:33
Hey Wulfen,

You probably caught Sisi on one of her bad days which is very seldom. Her place maybe be small but she make sit up with the prices. 60 for her and $ for BBBJ, CFS any position you desire probably no Greek though.

I have never seen a homemade massage table there. Give her another chance.

I have no idea who Annie is. The line up is Lily, Bebe, Lily, And Jun or Kiki.

Aloha, CK813

Struck out badly there, made an appointment with who I presume was Sisi (sounded grouchy on the phone) to see Lily after RTF about her and getting curious. Arrived about 5mins before my appointment, and was met by Sisi, who had a look on her face like the apartment boss lady from Kung Fu Hustle minus the cigarette (mean!). When she asked me "you been hea befo?, " I should have said a few times instead of telling the truth (1st time). She replied with "you give me sixty dolla. " After the (un) pleasant introduction, she pointed to home made massage table (had a face cradle) in a dimly lit, smallish cubby workspace that looked like one of a few made out of a small (studio?) apartment. A therapist came into the 'room', and told me I was her first customer of the day. I think she said her name was Annie but because her massage was terrible, and her looks were not inspiring I've tried to forget it. Said it was her first day there, so I felt some small sympathy, but not enough to tip for such lousy service. On the way out I told Sisi, "when a customer calls and books an appointment with someone, maybe you should be more honest with them. " She looked confused, and said "I honest! " to which I replied, "no, you told me I had an appointment with Lily, and then sent in some new girl. " Then she said "you first time, next time. " From the lack of privacy (tiny spaces with only curtain dividers as a doorway), poor customer service, and dishonesty (to be expected?), I won't be back.

. 6 no tip L/A/S 5/2(more for Sisi than the poor new girl)/4 I guess some regulars get decent treatment there, thanks to ms Sisi's attitude and the layout, you'll have one less monger to compete with for provider time.

Comp Dude 35
03-18-10, 14:37
Don't know how you get all the 411, but it helps. Mahalo, DM
CD35

Mimi in Texas for 2 more months.
DM

Mongerboy
03-18-10, 15:43
I think Asia Spa is on the 2nd floor above the market facing the parking lot. Pink Orchid is on the first floor facing Fern.Asia Spa is an AMP on 2nd flr. They advertise alot, but haven't had great reviews. Pink Orchid of the massage parlor. Just Lisa works there I think since its slow. HE avail there.

DownAndOut
03-18-10, 16:42
I think Asia Spa is on the 2nd floor above the market facing the parking lot.. Pink Orchid is on the first floor facing Fern.Yes you're right. I made the assumption because the address is the same. Candy is with Asia Spa upstairs. Funny, I thought I was going to, and intended to go to Pink Orchid. Pink Orchid still advertises in Penny Saver.

Yung Evr
03-18-10, 23:00

Cherry @ Kings (formerly of CHM) is awesome!

Sureyoudo
03-19-10, 02:15
Instead of asking, try to read all the old reports and sample for yourself first. Make a report, then maybe one of us SRs will help you out.

CD35I don't have the time to browse through 1000+ pages of hits/miss. I have used the search function, but there is no sticky on it.

I have read a few reports, but I am worried being a 1st!

I am asking heavily because it is my 1st, and that is the biggest issue than any other report of what has happened.

I need them young, and clean. I don't want to try someone that has CIM or dinning in the y type thing. Also, protected BJ are a must. It seems taht if someone has a rap about using such measures, I'd feel more safe, than reading about XYZ allowing unprotected contact.

Un Holy
03-19-10, 06:38
Who is the skinny chick?

Looks sorta chinese but might be Kor.

Bobby Gunn
03-19-10, 06:40

If your new to the hobby and are looking for eye candy to have a good experience with I would suggest you go to Sakura, across the street from Choi's Garden and very close to Walmart. Next, I would try P10, they have a few hot young one's and then visit the three places across the street from Sports Authority on Ward Avenue upstairs from Hibiscus club.

The hobby is very dynamic and things are constantly changing. Reading past posts do not always provide you with up to date wahine. My advice is to tour 4 to 5 places and ask to see a line up then make your selection.

Good luck.

Mavrick7
03-19-10, 14:18
Haven't been to Pine tree since moving upstairs, thought that I would give it a shot. Went there in the early evening looking for Yuri or Malia, but to no avail.

Paid Mama normal house fee, and she promised to bring in nice young girl (at this point, I get a little worried and ready to bail if an old hag is brought in). To my surprise, a young Korean spinner is brought in. Cindy is about 5'0" 100 lbs, 26 years old, nice apple shaped ass, with enhanced B cup tities. Tanned skinned, light brown hair (just past the shoulders), a lot of glitter make up on the eyes. I am pleased so far.
She is very friendly and tells me that she needs to "freshen up", returns in sexy nightie.
Makes some small talk, but seemed curious about what was under my towel. Goes right to CBJ, sucking, slurping, and licking the shaft. Tells me that she loves to suck cock, at this point, I believe every word.
Turn her on her back for tity sucking, and DATY till O. Then starts pulling me onto her, squirming in her wet pussy juices.

She has a very, very tight pussy, so I slowly slide my cock into her. Unlike some other girls, she slowly gyrates her pussy, allowing me to gradually put more cock into her. I pick up the pace, making her O a second time.

I switch positions a couple times, and have her legs fully spread wide and give her the "jack-hammer" pounding, until she starts to massage my balls under her legs and release my load.

Massage and TS after the deed was done.

Damage .5 + 1.5

L/A/S body
8.5/9/9 8.5

Hinode
03-19-10, 15:52
I don't have the time to browse through 1000+ pages of hits/miss. I have used the search function, but there is no sticky on it.

I am asking heavily because it is my 1st, and that is the biggest issue than any other report of what has happened.

I need them young, and clean. I don't want to try someone that has CIM or dinning in the y type thing. Also, protected BJ are a must. It seems taht if someone has a rap about using such measures, I'd feel more safe, than reading about XYZ allowing unprotected contact.

That's a bunch of crap. If you took the time to write 4 reports, you got time to RTFF.

Makana9
03-19-10, 15:54
If your new to the hobby and are looking for eye candy to have a good experience with I would suggest you go to Sakura, across the street from Choi's Garden and very close to Walmart. Next, I would try P10, they have a few hot young one's and then visit the three places across the street from Sports Authority on Ward Avenue upstairs from Hibiscus club.

The hobby is very dynamic and things are constantly changing. Reading past posts do not always provide you with up to date wahine. My advice is to tour 4 to 5 places and ask to see a line up then make your selection.

Good luck.For any newbie, and likely not to do the recon. I think alot of us Sr. Memz here TOFTT in the past, and some of us with more of an adventerous side(me included, all guts no glory as I say) did it a few times, and that is how we kind of dveloped our funk.

As anything in life, it is too short, you never know to you try.

Again, good advice BG

Aloha

K

Dech Awer
03-19-10, 16:13
Looking to experience my first Prostate Massage.

No one advertises, but I'd love any advice on where to start. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Spyda
03-19-10, 17:38
I don't have the time to browse through 1000+ pages of hits/miss. I have used the search function, but there is no sticky on it.

No one said read all 1000+ pages. All you need to do is browse through the most recent reports from the last 2-3 months. All senior members did it. I did it. There's no reason a newbie shouldn't either. All the info you need is there.

Datyb
03-19-10, 17:46
No one said read all 1000+ pages. All you need to do is browse through the most recent reports from the last 2-3 months. All senior members did it. I did it. There's no reason a newbie shouldn't either. All the info you need is there.Spyda,

You are being kind. Actually, since things seem to change so fast, I think Sureyoudo could limit his search to the last month on this forum and the forums for the various individual MP's. Maybe one hour total time.

Big Dickcheney
03-19-10, 19:01

I need them young, and clean. I don't want to try someone that has CIM or dinning in the y type thing. Also, protected BJ are a must. It seems taht if someone has a rap about using such measures, I'd feel more safe, than reading about XYZ allowing unprotected contact.I made the mistake once of trying to ask to many questions, pming Srs and what not. Board courstey dictates that to get out, you have to put in! With that being said, you read over previous history try a spot out see if you like it, take that dive on the wild side and then bring back a good report. A lot of good info is here, you just have to read a lil bit!

Bobby Gunn
03-19-10, 20:45

No one advertises, but I'd love any advice on where to start. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Just ask the provider to put a coat over their finger and stick it in yo ass. Most will accomodate, especially in the amp's.

Surfer Ten
03-19-10, 20:45

ThanksHey Brother,

You might check out the following MTs

Jean
Nala
Son Kyong

Aloha,

ST

Comp Dude 35
03-19-10, 21:42
Cannot put it any better (or nicer); almost all of us SRs have gotten the "shaft" at least one time (LOL).

CD35

For any newbie, and likely not to do the recon. I think alot of us Sr. Memz here TOFTT in the past, and some of us with more of an adventerous side(me included, all guts no glory as I say) did it a few times, and that is how we kind of dveloped our funk.

As anything in life, it is too short, you never know to you try.

Again, good advice BG

Aloha

K

Member #4671
03-19-10, 21:52
Nala in CS

Son kyong in cc

Annie at Dragonfly

Mimi at Sisi

Lily at Sisi

Coco at green island (not recomended as a first)

Most will do it if you ask because they "wanted to try it" as a matter of fact most girls I've dated are open to the idea. Good luck, post up a report.

Thanks

I Gottafeeling
03-19-10, 22:58
Does anyone know when Honey from Sakura is working.

Had a while ago and would like to repeat.

Nautboi808
03-20-10, 01:15
Just ask the provider to put a coat over their finger and stick it in yo ass. Most will accomodate, especially in the amp's.

I agree with BG. In fact it seems that the amp girls get more into it than the known mt's that offer it as part of their service.

Max808
03-20-10, 02:22
I posted some good words about Nala in the Best HJ thread and didn't mention that she specializes in prostate massage. She used to advertise it and I can attest to the fact that she knows what she is doing. When she starts the HJ just ask her to do a prostate massage - http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com/.

Hentai Man
03-20-10, 02:27
Thanks to my other brothers on this forum for recommending Dragonfly. Annie is very nice and gives a great effort. As described before, she is tall and skinny, no boobs, but boy does she have a nice soft white ass! Very cute in pigtails that she sometimes has her hair in. She seems to be very newbie friendly, doesn't ask for money upfront, you just tip when you leave. She does a great body massage with lotion and teasing by the jewels for about 30 minutes. On the flip, she'll pretty much get right down to servicing junior.

At this point, you'll have free play with most of her body. I was able to get her bra off and play with and suck her tits. She also wears tight sexy shorts and I was able to pull those off too. I did get my digits into her punani and massged her a bit to get her wet, but when I got too deep, she moved her body to a different position. I don't think she really likes the FIV. Overall, a great relaxing no pressure experience for $.

Now as to the brothers who get FS from Annie. Kudos to you! I tried my best to get Annie to lay down the FS, but she was not having it one bit. Now, I'm a pretty decent looking, athletic Asian guy in my 30s, so I would hope that she found me attractive. I had seen her a few times to build up her trust of me before I tried to go for FS. In the times I've seen her, we always have a fun playful rapport, so I thought it was possible to get it done, but alas, nothing more that HE. Maybe she started dating one of you mongers?

I don't know if I would go back now that I know FS is off the table, but for a decent one or two time experience, she is definitely a must C. There is also one other girl she works with, but I have not seen her. Anybody else have something to report about her?

Bobby Gunn
03-20-10, 05:43

Had a while ago and would like to repeat.

Call and check with MS, she knows her schedule better than anybody on this board.

Bobby Gunn
03-20-10, 05:47
Thanks to my other brothers on this forum for recommending Dragonfly. Annie is very nice and gives a great effort. As described before, she is tall and skinny, no boobs, but boy does she have a nice soft white ass! Very cute in pigtails that she sometimes has her hair in. She seems to be very newbie friendly, doesn't ask for money upfront, you just tip when you leave. She does a great body massage with lotion and teasing by the jewels for about 30 minutes. On the flip, she'll pretty much get right down to servicing junior.

At this point, you'll have free play with most of her body. I was able to get her bra off and play with and suck her tits. She also wears tight sexy shorts and I was able to pull those off too. I did get my digits into her punani and massged her a bit to get her wet, but when I got too deep, she moved her body to a different position. I don't think she really likes the FIV. Overall, a great relaxing no pressure experience for $.

Now as to the brothers who get FS from Annie. Kudos to you! I tried my best to get Annie to lay down the FS, but she was not having it one bit. Now, I'm a pretty decent looking, athletic Asian guy in my 30s, so I would hope that she found me attractive. I had seen her a few times to build up her trust of me before I tried to go for FS. In the times I've seen her, we always have a fun playful rapport, so I thought it was possible to get it done, but alas, nothing more that HE. Maybe she started dating one of you mongers?

I don't know if I would go back now that I know FS is off the table, but for a decent one or two time experience, she is definitely a must C. There is also one other girl she works with, but I have not seen her. Anybody else have something to report about her?

My experience of her was similar to yours. She did offer FS to me but at a price I wasnt willing to part from my wallet. It was my first time seeing her and I probably wont go back as there are other selections without the high prices.

Nice report.

Michael Scott
03-20-10, 06:13

Had a while ago and would like to repeat.Definitely would want to check her out now, especially after the bolt-ons.

Hawaii Blue
03-20-10, 06:27
So how much is the upsell HE nowadays?. $50?

I haven't had a massage in ages.

My budget is finally recovering but my regular is no longer working.

Who should I ask for at Best Thai?

Thanks!I went by Best Thai for the first time in several months. I usually go in the afternoon, so was unaware that after 10pm, the elevators are locked and someone has to come down to get you. The girl who arrived (my masseuse), was mid 30's, about 5'2" 120lbs, the cups, so-so face. She said she moved here from Thailand a month ago. I don't remember her name.

Anway, she gave a good deep massage, and spent about 20 min walking on my back. Massaged my butt and thighs alot. My towel had fallen off 10 minutes into the massage, and she didn't bother to replace it. After 40 min, she asked me to flip. The towel was on the floor, so I just flipped over. She massaged my chest, the my legs, then my inner thigh, then my groin. She then grabbed JR and asked if I wanted JR massaged. I said yes. She said 160. Well, I wasn't that excited. So, she rubbed my legs for about 5 min, and that was it.

Kpounda
03-20-10, 13:47
Definitely would want to check her out now, especially after the bolt-ons.
I saw her a few weeks ago with the new additions. She filled in nice from the first time I saw her and looks HOTT!!! Then I remembered how lame her service was and picked Apple instead. She is still HOTT though. Was around 10 at night.

Anonymous808
03-20-10, 15:13
I went by Best Thai for the first time in several months. I usually go in the afternoon, so was unaware that after 10pm, the elevators are locked and someone has to come down to get you. The girl who arrived (my masseuse), was mid 30's, about 5'2" 120lbs, the cups, so-so face. She said she moved here from Thailand a month ago. I don't remember her name.

Anway, she gave a good deep massage, and spent about 20 min walking on my back. Massaged my butt and thighs alot. My towel had fallen off 10 minutes into the massage, and she didn't bother to replace it. After 40 min, she asked me to flip. The towel was on the floor, so I just flipped over. She massaged my chest, the my legs, then my inner thigh, then my groin. She then grabbed JR and asked if I wanted JR massaged. I said yes. She said 160. Well, I wasn't that excited. So, she rubbed my legs for about 5 min, and that was it.

Sounds like Natasha.

Duce1
03-20-10, 19:18
Haven't been to Pine tree since moving upstairs, thought that I would give it a shot. Went there in the early evening looking for Yuri or Malia, but to no avail.

Paid Mama normal house fee, and she promised to bring in nice young girl (at this point, I get a little worried and ready to bail if an old hag is brought in). To my surprise, a young Korean spinner is brought in. Cindy is about 5'0" 100 lbs, 26 years old, nice apple shaped ass, with enhanced be cup tities. Tanned skinned, light brown hair (just past the shoulders), a lot of glitter make up on the eyes. I am pleased so far.

She is very friendly and tells me that she needs to "freshen up", returns in sexy nightie.

Makes some small talk, but seemed curious about what was under my towel. Goes right to CBJ, sucking, slurping, and licking the shaft. Tells me that she loves to suck cock, at this point, I believe every word.

Turn her on her back for tity sucking, and DATY till O. Then starts pulling me onto her, squirming in her wet pussy juices.

She has a very, very tight pussy, so I slowly slide my cock into her. Unlike some other girls, she slowly gyrates her pussy, allowing me to gradually put more cock into her. I pick up the pace, making her O a second time.

I switch positions a couple times, and have her legs fully spread wide and give her the "jack-hammer" pounding, until she starts to massage my balls under her legs and release my load.

Damage. 5 + 1. 5

L/A/S body

8. 5/9/9 8. 5Everything we need to decide if Cindy is worth the $$ is in your report. True Spinners are difficult to find. The only spinners I know are Amy from Sakura, and Jenny and Apple from Rose Mari. Cindy will definitely get more business due to your nice report.

Looking forward to your next report.

Duce

Duce1
03-20-10, 19:26
Sad to report that little Apple from RM is out of town for an extended period of time - 2, 3 months or more. Oh well, back on the spinner search.Apple 4'10", 90 lbs of dynamite is on extended vacation. I will miss her. True spinners like Apple are very difficult to find. As you mentioned the search continues.

Duce

Hawaii Blue
03-21-10, 02:52
Sounds like Natasha.Yep, I couldn't remember her name before, but that's what she said it was.

Kanakatak
03-21-10, 04:21
Yup, she's back. Same great service and attitude as previously reported. I have to say one of my favorite parts is the table shower. Although I haven't gotten the famed body-to-body soap down from the girl at ichiban-kelly or hana-can't remember, yumi gives the best table shower. I must add that golden queen is a dump compared to nirvana. Room is small like a jail cell and her "bed" is pretty much a wood table w/ a 2 in pad on it. And the location is so out there in the public w/ no parking to boot! I'll probably repeat, though, because she's just that good.

I saw Yumi yesterday at Golden Queen. Smae pretty face and same grat natural rack! Naomi is also there. Same great service from Yumi including a very thorough table shower and while she was humming a little tune.

Back in the room, mediocre massage but when she let those great natural girls out, I found myself back in/with my old familiar friends, haha.

Excellent Covered BJ, CG, Mish, K-9. With the little girlie voice she uses, it feels like you're in one of those Japanese porn movies!

L. 8

A. 9

S. 9

On The Prowl
03-21-10, 13:34

Paid Mama normal house fee, and she promised to bring in nice young girl (at this point, I get a little worried and ready to bail if an old hag is brought in). To my surprise, a young Korean spinner is brought in. Cindy is about 5'0" 100 lbs, 26 years old, nice apple shaped ass, with enhanced be cup tities. Tanned skinned, light brown hair (just past the shoulders), a lot of glitter make up on the eyes. I am pleased so far.

Damage. 5 + 1. 5

L/A/S body

8. 5/9/9 8. 5Been looking for this ATF of mine thanks guys, stop by PT last night first time there place is very nice, looking hot as always and so sweet to the taste must say I miss that ass. Perfect in my eyes, her service still top notch and aims to please! 9.5s across the board for me, talent fee. 5 +1. 7 can't wait to see her again! Before she leaves on vacation in May. Also had about eight other cuites waiting on the sideline.

Big 808
03-21-10, 13:44
Yes you're right. I made the assumption because the address is the same. Candy is with Asia Spa upstairs. Funny, I thought I was going to, and intended to go to Pink Orchid. Pink Orchid still advertises in Penny Saver.
I've been with Lisa and she gives a good HE .6 + .8 tip.Seen Candy too IMHO if you like mature providers stick with CHM.

Palolo One
03-21-10, 16:14
My experience was the same as BG only I got fs from her my first time there.

Stay safe.Legg Mann:

For your very first report you mention that you got FS from Annie. How did you score while the rest of us failed?

Please tell us more. I want to know the details so all of us fellow mongers can learn from your excellent wisdom.

On The Prowl
03-21-10, 23:47
Yup, she's back. Same great service and attitude as previously reported. I have to say one of my favorite parts is the table shower. Although I haven't gotten the famed body-to-body soap down from the girl at ichiban-kelly or hana-can't remember, yumi gives the best table shower. I must add that golden queen is a dump compared to nirvana. Room is small like a jail cell and her "bed" is pretty much a wood table w/ a 2 in pad on it. And the location is so out there in the public w/ no parking to boot! I'll probably repeat, though, because she's just that good.Would love to see Yumi again I also don't care for that location, might go see her for TS and the little tight nani she has.

Thanks for the info!

Stacey Kane23
03-22-10, 04:47
Went to Sakura Rycroft for the first time. Thanks to all for the info and directions, etc.

Parked at WalMart and walked over to the place, mamasan let me in. There were around 4 girls sitting around at the time, the rest of the place was empty. She took me to an empty room, and gave the standard, then she walked out. As she was leaving she asked, ''You been here before? " so I told her yeah. She asked with who, and so I replied, "Angie" noting that someone had posted she doesn't work there anymore.

She walked out, but without letting me pick a girl! All the girls from the short glance I had seemed hot enough, and Jenny walked in. She was good looking so I said why the hell not. She said she was from California just 10 days out, nice tan, little brownish hair action going on. Real be cups which were nice and soft.

I had showered ahead of time, so we got to the action. She was good to go, and gave a nice CBJ, though a little too much teeth, not too much so to be *that* annoying though. Went for a little 69, FIV, and then onto K9 and mish.

Very nice and GFE. Would definitely go again with her.

L8. 5/A9/S9

Standard prices.

Again thanks to all for the tips on Sakura Rycroft, definitely a do again!

Mongers Rus
03-22-10, 06:44
Legg Mann:

For your very first report you mention that you got FS from Annie. How did you score while the rest of us failed?

Please tell us more. I want to know the details so all of us fellow mongers can learn from your excellent wisdom.

I also was offered FS second visit, but did not partake. Did go with the 69 BBBJ/Daty.
Total $.20
DM

Captin Crunch
03-22-10, 13:39
Dude, I have a question. If you got fs on the first time there, why would you not repeat? Was it that bad? Tell us why.
My experience was the same as BG only I got fs from her my first time there. Will not repeat.

Palolo One
03-22-10, 14:48
Joe, Showboatt, ED:

Your not that hard to catch. You keep thinking that Annie and Sisi are the same. Why would she meet you at apples?

At least you don't have alot of time wasted on this username.

Is you?

I is a black guy with big dick only. She said I should meet her at apples masage, next time.

Good bye.

Hilo Boy
03-22-10, 15:48
Never been before but figured it was Annie who took me to the room. Rene came in and I did not find her cute at all. Masage was somewhere between fair and poor. Offered fs for 220 (including massage fee) I declined and was offered 140 for bj declined again when no bb. Said hj was 120 so I accepted she pulled her dress up around her waist to reveal an average body. Not really into her or her hj technique so it was taking a while. Then I hear guy or two coming in and a knock on the room door, at this point Rene says we are done. I say how much tip since I did not finish and she says 60. I really should have stiffed her since I did not finish and was rushed out but paid full 120. When I checked the clock it was only about 30 minutes of total time.

Saw Lily at Apple the next day and everything was great. Thank goodness for Apple.

Hilo Boy
03-22-10, 16:00
Stopped by Angel and saw Mae was visiting from NY. Big tits hard firm legs and ass about 5-4. Long hair but now has shaved pussy. Will do great bbbj for 50 but I tipped 100 since I liked her personality. Only negative she was not into kissing.

Skinman52
03-22-10, 17:10
Is you?

I is a black guy with big dick only. She said I should meet her at apples masage, next time.

Good bye.This is friggin' bullshit.

What in hell is this?

Makes no sense at all!

Brutal One
03-22-10, 17:15
Been looking for this ATF of mine thanks guys, stop by PT last night first time there place is very nice, looking hot as always and so sweet to the taste must say I miss that ass. Perfect in my eyes, her service still top notch and aims to please! 9.5s across the board for me, talent fee. 5 +1. 7 can't wait to see her again! Before she leaves on vacation in May. Also had about eight other cuites waiting on the sideline.

Sweet! I've been missing this ATF since she took off last year. Glad to see she is back!

Jbravo
03-22-10, 19:45
Never been before but figured it was Annie who took me to the room. Rene came in and I did not find her cute at all. Masage was somewhere between fair and poor. Offered FS for 220 (including massage fee) I declined and was offered 140 for BJ declined again when no bb. Said HJ was 120 so I accepted she pulled her dress up around her waist to reveal an average body. Not really into her or her HJ technique so it was taking a while. Then I hear guy or two coming in and a knock on the room door, at this point Rene says we are done. I say how much tip since I did not finish and she says 60. I really should have stiffed her since I did not finish and was rushed out but paid full 120. When I checked the clock it was only about 30 minutes of total time.

Saw Lily at Apple the next day and everything was great. Thank goodness for Apple.Yo,

2nd time doing the 2nd time thing-saw Renee this time without bar hopping first-agree with HB there won't be a 3rd time.

She's in her 30's, avg, thick with a belly (1st time she didn't disrobe completely). Avg looks. What a difference a few beers make.

Std AMP rates, 5 min CBJ is all she could putout. Svc was uneventful.

She does have girl next door avg looks, and has pleasant personality, prolly explains her popularity.

YMMV, and to each his own-she's not my type.

Still looking for that new hot talent-sure do miss the likes of queen **** Angie/Ivy, rim queen Bonnie, BBBJCIM queen Regina YHK, porn star Penny/Lucky/Purple, and beauty Fantasia Hana-all pro pros that set a high standard.

Jb

Member #3973
03-22-10, 21:59
Cherry @ Kings (formerly of CHM) is awesome!

I completely agree! Not young, but one of the best providers I have ever met. Consistently gives great service.

Shy Hawaiiguy
03-22-10, 22:41
Like Hilo Boy, went to Dragonly for 1st time. Was greeted by Annie, who I wasn't feeling much attraction to, shown to the first room in their small setup.

Rene came in (to me a bit more attractive than Annie) and started a very light uncovered massage. I like a hard massage so the massage was poor in my taste, but let her try for 20-30 min. After getting more comfortable with me and flirting, her hands wandered to my ass and to the boys while still face down. Turned over and got her to undress, nice pussy and nips, just a bit on the broad side overall, but actually thought her figure was a lot better naked than in her clothes.

My hands roamed all over, got to suck on her nips, then had her lay down so I could give her a massage where I got full access to her body, small kine fiv and some DATY. Laid back talk about fees and services, finally settled on a discounted fee of $. 50 for FS including massage fee. I'm back on the table now, (junky) condom goes on, BJ, cg, and doggie to finish

Not bad for my first visit. Will try some other places before I go back, especially cause of the soft massage.

Duce1
03-22-10, 22:49
Went to Sakura Rycroft for the first time. Thanks to all for the info and directions, etc.

Parked at WalMart and walked over to the place, mamasan let me in. There were around 4 girls sitting around at the time, the rest of the place was empty. She took me to an empty room, and gave the standard, then she walked out. As she was leaving she asked, ''You been here before? " so I told her yeah. She asked with who, and so I replied, "Angie" noting that someone had posted she doesn't work there anymore.

She walked out, but without letting me pick a girl! All the girls from the short glance I had seemed hot enough, and Jenny walked in. She was good looking so I said why the hell not. She said she was from California just 10 days out, nice tan, little brownish hair action going on. Real be cups which were nice and soft.

I had showered ahead of time, so we got to the action. She was good to go, and gave a nice CBJ, though a little too much teeth, not too much so to be *that* annoying though. Went for a little 69, FIV, and then onto K9 and mish.

Very nice and GFE. Would definitely go again with her.

L8. 5/A9/S9

Standard prices.

Again thanks to all for the tips on Sakura Rycroft, definitely a do again!Approximately what is Jenny's height and weight? Basic information but not many mongers include this basic information.

If you never saw Yumi now at Golden Queen, previously at Nirvana or Cherry now at Kings Massage but previously at CHM and Perfect 10 you would not know this information. I have checked their past history and couldn't find there height or weight. According to their history they both provide good service. I've seen Cherry and she does provide excellent service. Cherry is older but has a spinner body (petite less than 5' and 100lbs. Yumi on the other hand, I have not seen. From a PM I know she is short and a little chubby with nice real brests.

I think, including approximate height and weight is just too much to ask. But for new providers like Jenny it is good information.

Trying not to be picky.

Duce

Kalani69
03-22-10, 22:50
Stopped by Angel and saw Mae was visiting from NY. Big tits hard firm legs and ass about 5-4. Long hair but now has shaved pussy. Will do great bbbj for 50 but I tipped 100 since I liked her personality. Only negative she was not into kissing.
Is that 50 for the house and 50 for the bbbj? Is that bbbjtcim? Anything else included? TS? Massage?
Mahalo for more info.

Hilo Boy
03-22-10, 23:14
Table shower, cim, lousy massage were all included for 50 house and 50 tip but I left 100 tip to be nice.

Duce1
03-22-10, 23:16
Wanted to try something different, saw Kitty.

5'3" 125 lbs, haole blonde, pretty face, full figured, DD bolt on brests.

Kitty likes to suck cock, how do I know? She told me. She slipped the cover on right away and she does like cock in her mouth. Got me hard quickly and wanted to f__k but told her never played with brests that large, she told me have fun. Needed two hands to hold one brest (I know my hands are small).

Lost concentration so my dick got soft, Kitty said no problem, she does like to suck cock. Kitty sat on my cock, went to mish, doggie till pop (while in doggie played with her butt hole with my thumb). She takes a good pounding for a white girl. Kitty likes to talk dirty. For me don't like much talking.

All in All pretty good experience but will stick with orientals.

Didn't attempt DATY or 69. Why? Didn't feel like it.

Face-9

Body-7

A-8

S-7

Damage $$ house and provider

Duce

MrSpontaneous
03-23-10, 00:56
Who has the best line-up now days?

Justin H
03-23-10, 01:05
ok the 2nd girl is Jasmine from the old Sophia

Been lurking for quite a while, so thought maybe I should give back, even though it's not much. Decided to see Jennifer after seeing quite a few positive reviews. The visit was pretty much the same as you gentlemen have reported- great body, pretty face, and excellent attitude and service. Guess My Mileage Varied because everything was covered. I'll definitely go back for another round.. 60 + 1. 50

Saw the new girl in profile(pretty much what you guys see in the CL pic), and Jennifer told me she was Viet/French. Sorry- didn't get a look at her face.

By the way- Jennifer said the house fee went up to. 60 now instead of. 50, and she also told me that they will be on vacation for the month of April. I guess I'll have to wait a month for my next visit.

MrSpontaneous
03-23-10, 02:07
Other than Sakura, where has the best line-up?

Any suggestions?

Stoner R
03-23-10, 02:26

Any suggestions?Yes, go check out some places yourself.

Duce1
03-23-10, 02:35

Any suggestions?Try Pine Tree on Friday nights.

or

VIP

Duce

Bobby Gunn
03-23-10, 02:37

Any suggestions?

Make spontaneous and do a tour of mp's.

Mikasoto
03-23-10, 03:10
Finally went to Michelle's new place. Bigger, but just as clean as her old place on King. Got Sasha, Korean who's a little slimmer and probably a little younger than Michelle. For me, Michelle does a better massage and a much better HE. Like Michelle, tough to get anything more from Sasha other than quick feels mostly through the clothes. 60+60. Probably prefer to try another the next time, or go back to Michelle.

Seenum
03-23-10, 03:47
Cindy / cherry been my favorate atf for a few years 10's all the way.

Finger Licking
03-23-10, 04:08
Been there the other day because of another members posting. Annie was not all that hot nor was her massage. But, hey massage + happy ending for $ is ok, but I doubt I will return. On the plus side, she was very nice.

Like Hilo Boy, went to Dragonly for 1st time. Was greeted by Annie, who I wasn't feeling much attraction to, shown to the first room in their small setup.

Rene came in (to me a bit more attractive than Annie) and started a very light uncovered massage. I like a hard massage so the massage was poor in my taste, but let her try for 20-30 min. After getting more comfortable with me and flirting, her hands wandered to my ass and to the boys while still face down. Turned over and got her to undress, nice pussy and nips, just a bit on the broad side overall, but actually thought her figure was a lot better naked than in her clothes.

My hands roamed all over, got to suck on her nips, then had her lay down so I could give her a massage where I got full access to her body, small kine fiv and some DATY. Laid back talk about fees and services, finally settled on a discounted fee of $. 50 for FS including massage fee. I'm back on the table now, (junky) condom goes on, BJ, cg, and doggie to finish

Not bad for my first visit. Will try some other places before I go back, especially cause of the soft massage.

Hidawg808
03-23-10, 04:47
Saw Jennifer at Sakura University and had a great session as usual. Called ahead for an appointment, and when I arrived she said she had a new 'skinny girl' (since I grumbled that the last time the one I got was on the chubby side)... I asked if she was older or younger and she said older, so I passed as I didn't want to chance it.

Great massage as usual, and her usual great service... then just chatted. She told me how earlier in the day some guy came in with a roll of saran wrap (sp?) to use for DATY... interesting. I think if I was that paranoid, I'd just not partake. I don't know how I would explain it if I saw someone I knew and I was walking down the street with a roll of saran wrap. Then again, hard to explain walking up on that floor in general so I guess it really doesn't matter. Sorry, don't mean to make fun if that was one of you guys, but it gave me a laugh.

Hidawg808
03-23-10, 04:51
Cindy / cherry been my favorate atf for a few years 10's all the way.

Agreed. Cindy is great, though I almost gave her a black eye when I saw her last... I bent down to put my shoes back on and she bent down at the same time to offer to put them on for me and I head butted her in the eye. She was rolling around on the bed in pain for about 10 minutes. She thought it was funny afterwards (since there was no mark), but I felt really bad. Such is my luck with women outside of the hobby as well... lol!

Jdizzy
03-23-10, 10:41
Sounds Familiar, Does she have a Tramp Stamp Tattoo?

Wanted to try something different, saw Kitty.

5'3" 125 lbs, haole blonde, pretty face, full figured, DD bolt on brests.

Kitty likes to suck cock, how do I know? She told me. She slipped the cover on right away and she does like cock in her mouth. Got me hard quickly and wanted to f__k but told her never played with brests that large, she told me have fun. Needed two hands to hold one brest (I know my hands are small).

Lost concentration so my dick got soft, Kitty said no problem, she does like to suck cock. Kitty sat on my cock, went to mish, doggie till pop (while in doggie played with her butt hole with my thumb). She takes a good pounding for a white girl. Kitty likes to talk dirty. For me don't like much talking.

All in All pretty good experience but will stick with orientals.

Didn't attempt DATY or 69. Why? Didn't feel like it.

Face-9

Body-7

A-8

S-7

Damage $$ house and provider

Duce

Tadhook
03-23-10, 11:19
If this Mae is Chinese, then she was at Angel about a year ago. Yes, she does BBBJCIM.

Hawaiisan
03-23-10, 13:51
Went to see Nan for the first time the other day. The massage was pretty good and I got the stretching for the first time which I enjoyed. The HE at the end was good too. Total damage was $. 40. I may go back and repeat but I want to try others until I find the perfect one. Any suggestions on who else to see?

Gungho
03-23-10, 15:03

Any suggestions?I have never went home blueballs on a Friday night at Pine Tree. Nirvana used to be good, but I have never been there in close to a year so. I don't know if I should recommend that place. Although the mamasan thought my friend and I were LE when we first went there. After being refused though, we went to Tokyo's and then to VIP. Nothing too great there. So we ended the night at PT. Good lineup on a Friday night!

Nautboi808
03-23-10, 15:41
Approximately what is Jenny's height and weight? Basic information but not many mongers include this basic information.

I think, including approximate height and weight is just too much to ask. But for new providers like Jenny it is good information.

Trying not to be picky.

Duce

I actually saw Jenny last week. She's about 5'2", but with heels about 5'7". Cute chick. Body on the soft side with baby fat, but not at all chubby. Probably around 115. Tits are B's. Cute ass, nice legs. Great friendly attitude and will joke around a lot. Not a clock watcher at all. Will repeat.

Sorry guys, but didn't report earlier. Too many NOOBs who want freebies without paying their dues. On that note, also checked had Cindy (Cherry) @ PT. Fun, but felt rushed. Was out of there in 45 mins.

DownAndOut
03-23-10, 19:51
Saw April at Paradise Spa 1930 S. Beretania. She is a favorite of mine. Standard rates $50 + $150. L=8 A=10 S=10. Maybe 40 yrs old? I think she is pretty. 69, cg. She has been a favorite for some years now.

Duce1
03-23-10, 20:20
Sounds Familiar, Does she have a Tramp Stamp Tattoo?Kitty at VIP has lots of tats. Not sure if she has a Tramp Stampped on her.

Duce1
03-23-10, 20:23
I actually saw Jenny last week. She's about 5'2", but with heels about 5'7". Cute chick. Body on the soft side with baby fat, but not at all chubby. Probably around 115. Tits are B's. Cute ass, nice legs. Great friendly attitude and will joke around a lot. Not a clock watcher at all. Will repeat.

Sorry guys, but didn't report earlier. Too many NOOBs who want freebies without paying their dues. On that note, also checked had Cindy (Cherry) @ PT. Fun, but felt rushed. Was out of there in 45 mins.Will probably pass on Jenny but may try Cindy.

Pok Gai
03-23-10, 20:44
She told me how earlier in the day some guy came in with a roll of saran wrap (sp?) to use for DATY... interesting.

hmmm...maybe my next visit i'll have to bring a roll in. Wonder if she'd get the joke, or just be insulted. Or worse yet, know i'm from USA-SG

DT Looker
03-23-10, 20:55
She told me how earlier in the day some guy came in with a roll of saran wrap (sp?) to use for DATY... interesting. I think if I was that paranoid, I'd just not partake. I don't know how I would explain it if I saw someone I knew and I was walking down the street with a roll of saran wrap.

It looks like someone was making a dental dam for DATY. I hear of people cutting condoms for it since it is a 'stronger' rubber. Plastic Wrap isn't that bad.

Sardog55
03-23-10, 21:08
Military guy here visiting Hono next month, can anyone recommend a good Independent Female CMT who gives a great massage and offers HE?

DownAndOut
03-23-10, 21:29
Craigslist-therapeutic. "Gorgeous blonde girl". Her massage was too light, but I was there because of her picture in a bikini and the add's reference to tantric. In any case, she is 50# bigger and 20 yrs older. On the flip she asked for "lingam" massage? So I said yes. She promptly lowered her top to expose her breasts; let me touch them, but no touching elsewhere. Ejaculated. Massage was $80/hr so I paid her $120 because I stayed an hour and a half.

Duce1
03-23-10, 21:43
Made appointment with Bebe. Cici waiting for me with door open. Gave her house fee and a big hug. Cici was very nice to me. I like the atmosphere, dark with nice soft music.

Bebe is cute, 5'2" about 110 lbs. Nice long sensual massage. On the flip bbbj, titty sucking, dfk, daty, rimming, fiv, more dfk and bbbj until pop.

$.4 house fee and provider.

I wil definitely return.

Duce

Oahu 808
03-23-10, 23:30
What's the thin white brown haired girls name at thai Hawaiian in CC?

Is she strictly legit or offer even HE?

H Mobius
03-23-10, 23:31
It looks like someone was making a dental dam for DATY.

Yeah, one time a counselor at the clinic emphatically told me the same thing: if I don't have a Dental Dam, MAKE ONE using Saran Wrap. One layer is not enough, it needs to be folded over I forget how many times.

Oahu 808
03-24-10, 00:15
So anyone want to TOFTT?

I walked by and actually went in. 2 hot European girls there.

But it was a tiny studio and the 2 tables were only separated by folding walls.

It's prob strictly legit but.

Paradise Massage
http://paradisemassages.com/index-1.html
159 Kaulani #201
Waikiki

Datyb
03-24-10, 00:37
"She told me how earlier in the day some guy came in with a roll of saran wrap (sp?) to use for DATY... interesting."

20 or so years ago, I went to a legal brothel in Nevada and the girl said if I wanted to DATY I would have to use Saran Wrap, which she had. I just said "No thanks" and left. That is the only time I have run across this issue. Probably because there was lots of genetal herpes around at that time.

D.

Hentai Man
03-24-10, 01:04
Thanks Duce!

Do you think you could have got FS for the $.4 as well? Just wondering. Otherwise, if not, do you think Bebe would be mad if I only gave her $1.2 for that kind of service?

Made appointment with Bebe. Cici waiting for me with door open. Gave her house fee and a big hug. Cici was very nice to me. I like the atmosphere, dark with nice soft music.

Bebe is cute, 5'2" about 110 lbs. Nice long sensual massage. On the flip bbbj, titty sucking, dfk, daty, rimming, fiv, more dfk and bbbj until pop.

$.4 house fee and provider.

I wil definitely return.

Duce

Kimchee Luva
03-24-10, 10:13
This is my first report. I used to lurk during the GAIH days and never gave feedback. Sorry about that.

Anyway, with the positive reviews I saw for Annie I thought I'd give it a try as I never experienced a HJ at a massage (only went to AMPs) and actually wanted a massage too.

She asked how I heard about her and I told her a "friend" recommended her and left it at that. Her massage was not bad IMO. Better than most of the therapists that I've experienced at The Massage Specialists anyway which probably isn't saying much.

When she had me flip over she asked if I wanted her to stretch jr and of course I said yes. She said it would cost me extra.

I got to touch her and rub her pussy through her panties but when I tried to FIV she kind of jerked away for just a second so I stopped. I just kept playing with her kitty through her panties and made a nice wet spot.

It took me a while to nut, but I'm not sure if it was her technique or if HJ simply isn't my thing.

I didn't consciously try to smell my finger afterwards, but had scratched my nose and caught a whiff of my smelly digit. Damn! I'm sure glad I didn't try to DATY!

Anyway, her attitude was great.

L 7. 5 / A 9. 5 / S 8 (?). 6 +. 6

CougarLvr
03-24-10, 14:18
I have never went home blueballs on a Friday night at Pine Tree. Nirvana used to be good, but I have never been there in close to a year so. I don't know if I should recommend that place. Although the mamasan thought my friend and I were LE when we first went there. After being refused though, we went to Tokyo's and then to VIP. Nothing too great there. So we ended the night at PT. Good lineup on a Friday night!I thought I read on here that PT closed.

Where is their location now?

Ck813
03-24-10, 14:22
The standard rates are. 60 for Sisi, Massage with BBBJ and Hand Job. 40 or the provider, FS. 60 for Sisi and $ for the provider.

Bebe will do BBBJ, DFK, LFK and finish with Hand Job for tip of. 40. FS she will insist on $. You could probably get away with. 80 for full service but do not count on seeing her again.

Lily you can get FS for. 80 and that will include and awesome BBBJ, DFK. LFK and bang the fuck out of her. Sisi gets. 60

Nana you probably could get. 80 for FS which include BBBJ and you fuck the living shit out of her too. Sisi gets. 60

Thanks Duce!

Do you think you could have got FS for the $.4 as well? Just wondering. Otherwise, if not, do you think Bebe would be mad if I only gave her $1.2 for that kind of service?

Ck813
03-24-10, 14:24
Dude, you must be her husband. IMHO, Annie is fugly. no tits or ass, her massage sucks, and she does not know how to kiss which leads me to believe she does not know how to fuck either...

Annie wants her money up front too!

She is tall and slim but fugly.

This is my first report. I used to lurk during the GAIH days and never gave feedback. Sorry about that.

Anyway, with the positive reviews I saw for Annie I thought I'd give it a try as I never experienced a HJ at a massage (only went to AMPs) and actually wanted a massage too.

She asked how I heard about her and I told her a "friend" recommended her and left it at that. Her massage was not bad IMO. Better than most of the therapists that I've experienced at The Massage Specialists anyway which probably isn't saying much.

When she had me flip over she asked if I wanted her to stretch jr and of course I said yes. She said it would cost me extra.

I got to touch her and rub her pussy through her panties but when I tried to FIV she kind of jerked away for just a second so I stopped. I just kept playing with her kitty through her panties and made a nice wet spot.

It took me a while to nut, but I'm not sure if it was her technique or if HJ simply isn't my thing.

I didn't consciously try to smell my finger afterwards, but had scratched my nose and caught a whiff of my smelly digit. Damn! I'm sure glad I didn't try to DATY!

L 7. 5 / A 9. 5 / S 8 (?). 6 +. 6

Hentai Man
03-24-10, 21:31
Nice Report KimChee.

Annie has a very nice personality, so you only needed to tip $ total. Gotta keep the price down so these girls don't get spoiled. They'll make it back in time with our repeat business if they keep treating us right.

Duce1
03-24-10, 21:40
Thanks Duce!

Do you think you could have got FS for the $.4 as well? Just wondering. Otherwise, if not, do you think Bebe would be mad if I only gave her $1.2 for that kind of service?CFS is on the menu. Not sure if it will cost more. Bebe seems like a very nice person not a pro like AMPs. I think with her YMMV. Whatever she offers you should decide how much her service was worth. She may not be happy if you underpay but will not complain.

This is my first experience and it was very nice. Cici was friendly, Bebe was nice and the service was good at that price. At the AMPS I expect more, for $$ full service is expected.

Duce

Skinman52
03-25-10, 00:12
Skin been telling his wingman about Bebe (nice bod, tits, nips etc.) so he got cranked up to see her. Made afternoon appointment. I requested Nana. Wingman got BeB. I had Nana coupla times before. I like her service. She gives a nice slow BBBJ. Doesn't try to rip your head off at 200MPH. Very patient and gentle w/nice slurpy action & sound effects. After 20 minutes of this, picked her up, put her on her back & entered the love tunnel. I like the way she holds her legs up in the air for max penetration. Stayed in that position for another 20 minutes. BBCIP. She may not be around much longer. There is trouble in them thar hills. Too bad. She may not be that attractive facially but. I like her body & service. Wingman didn't last too long according to his report. He had been abstaining for a coupla months. He said Bebe almost drowned in his jizz. He rates Bebe A-10 S-10 F-8 B-10. I rate Nana S-10 A-10 B-8 F-6. 5. Skin dropped $. 5 total. I don't know what Wingman dropped but he is usually cheep charlee.

Be safe brothers.

Skin

Max808
03-25-10, 00:36
Went to HT1 today looking for Skye and she was out so visited Lotus in search of an ATF, Gina. She was out today also.drat! MS said she would bring me a nice girl so I told her a young skinny one. Miki shows up. Looks promising, about 23 to 25 yrs old, 5'2'', 95 lbs, cute girl. Table shower was mechanical. Back in the room she started right away with CBJ and would not let me get into a DATY position. She jumped on top for CG. Tight, tight nani or real good muscle control. She does not allow any type of kissing on the face or lips and told me so. She kept protecting her A-Cup natural little titties so that was also a bringdown. After CG did Mish and then back to CG. Great little body, but service was poor. Will not repeat. L/A/S = 8. 5/6/6

Shampoo City
03-25-10, 02:56
I thought I read on here that PT closed.

Where is their location now?

Pine Tree is now where China Spa was.

Panda Bike
03-25-10, 04:12
Mimi at Pine Tree is back and will stay for 3 months this time. I'm going to see her this week end and going for a two hour session. I saved $400 and spending it all on her, she's worth it. Looked in today and there are 12 new girls there.

Duce1
03-25-10, 06:00
Went to HT1 today looking for Skye and she was out so visited Lotus in search of an ATF, Gina. She was out today also.drat! MS said she would bring me a nice girl so I told her a young skinny one. Miki shows up. Looks promising, about 23 to 25 yrs old, 5'2'', 95 lbs, cute girl. Table shower was mechanical. Back in the room she started right away with CBJ and would not let me get into a DATY position. She jumped on top for CG. Tight, tight nani or real good muscle control. She does not allow any type of kissing on the face or lips and told me so. She kept protecting her A-Cup natural little titties so that was also a bringdown. After CG did Mish and then back to CG. Great little body, but service was poor. Will not repeat. L/A/S = 8. 5/6/6Provided the information I need. DATY is one thing I look for. Never went to Lotus but if I do, Miki is not for me.

Thanks Duce

Shipshape
03-25-10, 06:31
Went to HT1 today looking for Skye and she was out so visited Lotus in search of an ATF, Gina. She was out today also.drat! MS said she would bring me a nice girl so I told her a young skinny one. Miki shows up. Looks promising, about 23 to 25 yrs old, 5'2'', 95 lbs, cute girl. Table shower was mechanical. Back in the room she started right away with CBJ and would not let me get into a DATY position. She jumped on top for CG. Tight, tight nani or real good muscle control. She does not allow any type of kissing on the face or lips and told me so. She kept protecting her A-Cup natural little titties so that was also a bringdown. After CG did Mish and then back to CG. Great little body, but service was poor. Will not repeat. L/A/S = 8. 5/6/6Sounds like Miso to me, formerly of RM then P10 although saying Miso has A-Cups would be a stretch.

More like no cups with nice erasers, but no touch.

Skinman52
03-25-10, 17:14
Mimi at Pine Tree is back and will stay for 3 months this time. I'm going to see her this week end and going for a two hour session. I saved $400 and spending it all on her, she's worth it. Looked in today and there are 12 new girls there.A brother mongo in the know told me that PT mama (because of no visa requirement for Koreans) rotating girls in & out every 2-3 weeks. Keeps the "stock" fresh & new. According to him, only drawback is most of the girls speak very little English. Hell. No problem. Body language always works.

My 2 cents,

Skin

Kimchee Luva
03-25-10, 17:36
Dude, you must be her husband. IMHO, Annie is fugly. no tits or ass, her massage sucks, and she does not know how to kiss which leads me to believe she does not know how to fuck either...

She is tall and slim but fugly.I didn't think she was that bad! But then again, it was really dark.

I'm glad you say this, because that means there's much better out there. She did ask for the money upfront and I don't intend to repeat.

Member #4671
03-25-10, 18:43
just doing my duty. She doesn't like her name mentioned on the board but I have to do my part. So Skye is my miss March. Saw her late late night, she is pretty, highlighted hair, 34c bolt ons, small ass, flat stomach, smooth skin. Gave me a real thorough TS, not sensual but I was squeaky clean at the end. Back in the room, titty rubdown. CBJ but she spent some time on the boys and licked the taint. Couldn't get her to RIM though. Then CG, MISH, DG, got a little soft to back to CBJ with a new cover, DATY til O, MISH, DG to pop. Was tired and spent by that time. Standing shower before I left. Might repeat but want to continue my goal for the year.

YMMV L9/A9/S9

Be safe brothers.

Who's next up for April? May be Kelly or Million.

Puinsai808
03-26-10, 00:00
"She told me how earlier in the day some guy came in with a roll of saran wrap (sp?) to use for DATY... interesting."

20 or so years ago, I went to a legal brothel in Nevada and the girl said if I wanted to DATY I would have to use Saran Wrap, which she had. I just said "No thanks" and left. That is the only time I have run across this issue. Probably because there was lots of genetal herpes around at that time.

D.

Anyone remember the movie "Booty Call" with Jamie Foxx and Vivica Fox. That Saran Wrap scene was histerical!

Warriors808
03-26-10, 00:24
Saw April at Paradise Spa 1930 S. Beretania. She is a favorite of mine. Standard rates $50 + $150. L=8 A=10 S=10. Maybe 40 yrs old? I think she is pretty. 69, cg. She has been a favorite for some years now.

Is April aka Penny? Never got 69 from Penny.

Oahu 808
03-26-10, 00:26
Went to see BeBe today for the first time. I told her I saw her months ago and she played it off "oh yeah I remember you"

decent somewhat amateur massage. She grazed the boys several time while laying face down. On the flip she started stroking it a bit so I took her top down. Man she has some nice real boobs with torpedo nipples

sucked those for a while. Then she began BBBJ while I was laying on table. I then had her lay on table and BBBJ while I was standing up. Then she got on the ground on her knees while I was standing and finished me off.

Super nice girl. Nice little fit body. 5'2" maybe 110lbs and full B or small C breasts.

Damage was .6 to house and .6 to her

Puinsai808
03-26-10, 00:47
Dragon Fly Annie

Dude, you must be her husband. IMHO, Annie is fugly. No tits or ass, her massage sucks, and she does not know how to kiss which leads me to believe she does not know how to fuck either.

She is tall and slim but fugly.WTF, Are you Sisi's husband? What is this bull? Why you ripping on the newbie for? At least he is giving before taking. AND why you ripping on Annie who has pretty favorable reviews and why you are ALWAYS informing us about Sisi at Apple?

Sounds like you're posting shit just to get on the good side of Sisi OR you're her BF OR you're trying to become her BF. Which one is it? A, be or C? Fortunately, enough mongers here have visited Annie and know the real deal.

Have you even visited Annie? She never asks for money upfront unless you are an azzhole and she will only collect the. 6 fee upfront.

Her massage feel is incredible. I aways go to see her now to fix my sports injuries with her deep tissue technique. Her HJ techinique is the best I have had. It feels just as good as a pussy but better. Again, her feel is so good that she knows how close you are to cumming. It's no wonder why she is constantly mentioned in the Best Hand Jobs forum.

There are a few providers who consistently get very high reviews: Jennifer/Junko at Sakura University (BBFS), Skye at HT1 (CFS) and Annie at Dragonfly(HJ).

I have never confronted anyone on this board regarding a post but this one is too blatant. No one will believe your bull and appologize the the new guy too.

Annie. Dragonfly

L 7. 5 / A 9. 5 / S 8 (?). 6 +. 6Brother KL,

Welcome and Thank You!

It is nice to see a newbie contributing AND contributing with a great report. Obviously, you RTFF. Thank you.

Too many other newbies want to take before they give. I wish more would follow your example and I look forward to reading about your future encounters.

Ps, She was on the rag last week and maybe you were playing with Aunt Flo. Hahaaaaaaa!

H Mobius
03-26-10, 00:58
Anyone remember the movie "Booty Call" with Jamie Foxx and Vivica Fox. That Saran Wrap scene was histerical!

Yuh-huppp I remember that movie!

Pau Hana Party
03-26-10, 02:37
Just thought you guys would like to know where mimi is on "vacation"

This post shows how much some guys are willing for fork up.

Could this be Mimi from VIP?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3941

Mongers Rus
03-26-10, 04:30
just doing my duty. She doesn't like her name mentioned on the board but I have to do my part. So Skye is my miss March. Saw her late late night, she is pretty, highlighted hair, 34c bolt ons, small ass, flat stomach, smooth skin. Gave me a real thorough TS, not sensual but I was squeaky clean at the end. Back in the room, titty rubdown. CBJ but she spent some time on the boys and licked the taint. Couldn't get her to RIM though. Then CG, MISH, DG, got a little soft to back to CBJ with a new cover, DATY til O, MISH, DG to pop. Was tired and spent by that time. Standing shower before I left. Might repeat but want to continue my goal for the year.

YMMV L9/A9/S9

Be safe brothers.

Who's next up for April? May be Kelly or Million.

Ok...enough already....maybe just report on new providers.
DM

V Rider
03-26-10, 04:48
Sounds like Miso to me, formerly of RM then P10 although saying Miso has A-Cups would be a stretch.

More like no cups with nice erasers, but no touch.Spot on. She does go by that name there.

Spyda
03-26-10, 13:52
Just thought you guys would like to know where mimi is on "vacation"

This post shows how much some guys are willing for fork up.

Could this be Mimi from VIP?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3941

Different Mimi

Stevet09
03-26-10, 15:19

She is tall and slim but fugly.

I wasn't going to say it earlier, but now I will. I thought this post pretty much said what I think about Annie also. It is true, imho - Annie is not attractive, and her service is so-so. Massage does suck though. Maybe its a YMMV thing, but it's ok to go against the grain sometimes in your opinions.

Bumbai
03-26-10, 16:09
I normally keep these to myself, but what the hell.

Anna at Ecstacy (or sunshine-whatever it's called now) is fluent in Greek. Hell, this girl will do anything you like. Toys, other chicks, bbcip, bbcim, whatever.

40 something. Nice ass, bolt on b's-maybe c's. You probably won't get it on the first try, but treat her nice and she'll do anything for you. YMMV on fees.

Ck813
03-26-10, 17:31
Dude I will never [Deleted by Admin]! This is my opinion and only my opinion. IMHO Sisi is also Fugly too! [Deleted by Admin]! Sisi and I are already good with each other because I go there like two times a fucking week ok! I am not Sisi's Husband!

Annie use to work for Sisi and there I found her Fugly, tall, slim, no fucking tits or ass, can't kiss for shit and wanted her fucking $$ up front ok [Deleted by Admin]!

Maybe her massage got better! I do not know! I will never go back to her! I will never go to her place because I like Apple's. If you read my post, I ripped [Deleted by Admin].

You must be an [Deleted by Admin] to think that simple post was blatant or that is your friend, Maybe even Annie.

Junko is one of the best but she does not offer BBFS anymore! [Deleted by Admin]? I have knowm Junko at least 10 years.

I never liked Skye because she was too rough for me. She is very attractive though with a smoking body.

I tell the truth and will not back down Senior Member[Deleted by Admin]

WTF, Are you Sisi's husband? What is this bull? Why you ripping on the newbie for? At least he is giving before taking. AND why you ripping on Annie who has pretty favorable reviews and why you are ALWAYS informing us about Sisi at Apple?

Sounds like you're posting shit just to get on the good side of Sisi OR you're her BF OR you're trying to become her BF. Which one is it? A, be or C? Fortunately, enough mongers here have visited Annie and know the real deal.

Have you even visited Annie? She never asks for money upfront unless you are an azzhole and she will only collect the. 6 fee upfront.

Her massage feel is incredible. I aways go to see her now to fix my sports injuries with her deep tissue technique. Her HJ techinique is the best I have had. It feels just as good as a pussy but better. Again, her feel is so good that she knows how close you are to cumming. It's no wonder why she is constantly mentioned in the Best Hand Jobs forum.

There are a few providers who consistently get very high reviews: Jennifer/Junko at Sakura University (BBFS), Skye at HT1 (CFS) and Annie at Dragonfly(HJ).

I have never confronted anyone on this board regarding a post but this one is too blatant. No one will believe your bull and appologize the the new guy too.

Brother KL,

Welcome and Thank You!

It is nice to see a newbie contributing AND contributing with a great report. Obviously, you RTFF. Thank you.

Too many other newbies want to take before they give. I wish more would follow your example and I look forward to reading about your future encounters.

Ps, She was on the rag last week and maybe you were playing with Aunt Flo. Hahaaaaaaa!EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Ducky007
03-26-10, 19:11
Wow loved every bit of that! Thank you so much Puinsai. I should have done that a long time ago.

WTF, Are you Sisi's husband? What is this bull? Why you ripping on the newbie for? At least he is giving before taking. AND why you ripping on Annie who has pretty favorable reviews and why you are ALWAYS informing us about Sisi at Apple?

Brother KL,

Welcome and Thank You!

Ps, She was on the rag last week and maybe you were playing with Aunt Flo. Hahaaaaaaa!

Viper78
03-26-10, 20:12
Craigslist-therapeutic. "Gorgeous blonde girl". Her massage was too light, but I was there because of her picture in a bikini and the add's reference to tantric. In any case, she is 50# bigger and 20 yrs older. On the flip she asked for "lingam" massage? So I said yes. She promptly lowered her top to expose her breasts; let me touch them, but no touching elsewhere. Ejaculated. Massage was $80/hr so I paid her $120 because I stayed an hour and a half.Hey, thanks for the report.

Where was her incall in waiks?

Parking suck?

Panda Bike
03-26-10, 20:40
Went to see Mimi at Pine Tree today, she said come back Sunday for my two hour session. She just came back for Houston and she is very busy with her regular customers. She told me don't worry, she will take care of me. I guest its better to wait. I was reading the reviews and Kelly and Mimi have the tights pussy and Mimi gives the best BBBJ in Hawaii. I was really horny when I saw Mimi, but I just have to wait till Sunday. I'll post my reviews after Sunday wish me luck.

Dr Slim
03-26-10, 21:37
Did anyone ever try these from Craigs? Stunning! Too good to be true?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1662803524.html

DownAndOut
03-26-10, 23:17
"i am visiting hono in May, would you recommend going to see her? 50lbs heavier is ok with me as long as she has big tits. did she give you an HE?"

Sorry Sardog55, I only give pm info to members that contribute.

DownAndOut
03-26-10, 23:32
Is April aka Penny? Never got 69 from Penny.I think I'll ask her next time. Whoever she is, she always has been April to me. Maybe she uses different names. April is skinny with nice permed black hair.

DownAndOut
03-27-10, 00:10
Angie. L=7 A=10 S=10. My 10 is because I didn't bring enough for FS because I didn't know it was an AMP. I brought $120 for 2 hour massage. But she nicely on the flip, pulled off her bottom. Straddled me standing facing away from me and bent down and did BBBJ. So I got her 2 pukas staring at me. I sat up and dined. I didn't expect her to do that because I was apologizing for not bringing enough.

When leaving, I asked for validation because I didn't get the parking pass. The ms didn't have stamps so she gave me $10 cash. She wanted $4 back since the parking is $3 per half hour. But I had no bills and neither did they so she just gave me the $10. I kept apologizing, but that's real customer service.

Werty Cat009
03-27-10, 03:08

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1662803524.htmlI tried them. I had the one on the left side, but she did not have any make-up on so she did not look like her picture. I went only once and it was legit only. I will go back because it was one of the best massages that I have received. Beware, pushes 4 hand massage from the moment you step inside.

Hentai Man
03-27-10, 03:15
As others have mentioned, Nana should probably be your last choice at Apple if you can get either Bebe, or Lily instead. Nana probably gives the best deep tissue massage of the three, so she gets props for that. She is not really that good looking, a little pudgy with saggy natural B's. Cool hairy bush. She does try hard to please you, but she is lacking in eroticism however, and is pretty robotic when she talks to you, like she is going through a set routine. In my opinion, she is a veteran of the business, apparently worked in LA for a long time. Unlike the other girls, she applies a lot of lube to her punani, so if you go down for DATY, it's not going to taste good. She does give a decent, no rush, BJ, willing to suck it for a long time, but she doesn't have good suction, so it's a little too light. No kissing at all, which was really a bummer. You should probably go just for the massage and BJ, I don't think its worth it to get FS from her, though she is more than willing (I get the sense that BBFS is on the menu, but I could be wrong).

L-5
A-8
S-6
E-$.4
R-No

DownAndOut
03-27-10, 06:18
"where is hanabi? thanks."

Sorry ewabeachguy, I only pm info to members that contribute. You are a senior member but all of your posts are questions.

Got Stubs
03-27-10, 07:16
Ok here's my first post. Been lurking over a year and tried many of the providers that got rave reviews. Thanks guys! Saved me a ton of $ and bad experiences. Anyways called Apple and made an appt with Lilly which had good reviews so I figure what the heck. Went this past Tues. Parking was easy with lots of open stalls in the morning about 10ish. Went up and was greeted by Sisi. Asked how I know the place so I made up a name and said a friend been there before and recommended it to me.

She leads me to the room and tells me to take off my clothes and jump on the table face down. She starts massaging my head and back and calls for Lilly. She walks in and starts to rub my back. They both start talking in Chinese and can't understand a word. Anyways I'm enjoying the brief 4 hand massage for a few minutes and Sisi excuses herself. Room's really dimly lit so I figure I pop my head up to have a look at her. Not bad, she's about 5'7" 120 about be cups wearing shorts and a red top. Asks how I like my massage. Said med or what ever she can handle. Small talk here and there.

Massage was a 6. 5 not a lot of pressure and not hitting the right spots, but I wasn't there for that. Anyways my arms would brush her legs on occasion and would rub her legs, commenting her that she had nice skin. Managed to rub the back of her thighs and close to her crotch. After about 20mins tells me to flip. I can see her eyeing my cock as she massages my temples. So I reach back and start to pull her blouse off. Starts to giggle and obliges. Started massaging her tits, feels like implants. Stands up and moves to the side of the table and asks what I want. I tell her everything. She asks again exactly what. Guess she a little cautious and thinking I'm a cop.

Anyways I move to unbutton her shorts and peel them off. She leans forward and starts BBBJ as I'm rubbing her ass and pussy through her panties. Start to slide those off too. She puts one leg up on the table so I fiv and start kissing her legs. Grab her leg and threw it over and she gets fully on the table and in to 69. Table's really small but managed. Smelled her pussy first to make sure it was clean and did the visual inspection. Passed and dove right in BBBJ was an 8.

After about 5 mins she got off and I sat up did lfk and more rubbing and sucking of the nips. Then picked her up and laid her on the table for some mish. Slid my cock in bb and she was wet. My cock was still wet from BBBJ and slid right in. Felt pretty good nice warm and snug pussy. Shaved. Slowly fucked her savoring the tightness and wetness. She groan and contorted her face. Then she asked if I was safe. Said yeah. Built up from a slow deep rythm to a faster paced. Asked her if I can cum inside her she nodded yes. Popped in about 5 mins but continued to lfk and suck on the nips for another 5 mins. Got up, wiped me down and offered a shower.

Overall good experience. She's really nice and aims to please. Never rushed and took all the time I needed. Said I was handsome and swapped numbers.

BBBJ, bbfscip, lfk = true GFE in my book. Will repeat after trying others. She's not a looker but her personality makes up for it.

.60 house $. To Lilly

Rastakid
03-27-10, 07:32

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1662803524.htmlThat is the ones advertising on Pensacola st. and no HE has been reported of this establishment, but many have tried, maybe YMMV, but has yet to be reported.

Bobofet4422
03-27-10, 07:54
New to this site but been visiting AMP's since 96, first time post to add my. 02 cents. Went to Lotus the other night and found out it was the PT mama. She usually gives me a nice girl since I've been going to PT for so long. I think her name was Miki or something. Skinny, small twins, maybe A cup, uninspired wash and it continued in the room. CBJ, didn't want to do 69 cause she didn't even let me touch the goods. Just some doggie then mish. Not seeing her again. I was pretty pissed after I left cause she was so crappy so I went to PT to see Yuri and I was able to the things that I couldn't with Miki. Hopefully I'll get to see Mina next time I go to Lotus.

Jdizzy
03-27-10, 08:34
Angie. L=7 A=10 S=10. My 10 is because I didn't bring enough for FS because I didn't know it was an AMP. I brought $120 for 2 hour massage. But she nicely on the flip, pulled off her bottom. Straddled me standing facing away from me and bent down and did BBBJ. So I got her 2 pukas staring at me. I sat up and dined. I didn't expect her to do that because I was apologizing for not bringing enough.

When leaving, I asked for validation because I didn't get the parking pass. The ms didn't have stamps so she gave me $10 cash. She wanted $4 back since the parking is $3 per half hour. But I had no bills and neither did they so she just gave me the $10. I kept apologizing, but that's real customer service.

Where is this location?

Da Game
03-27-10, 09:13

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1662803524.htmlWow, I want to know about this one, too. Might have to TOFTT!

John Ross
03-27-10, 09:24
Wow, I want to know about this one, too. Might have to TOFTT!
That's Darla's place. She is the one all the way to the left.

Brutal One
03-27-10, 15:30
That's Darla's place. She is the one all the way to the left.I don't know about the other two, but Darla is strictly legit. Tried and tried, but no game there.

Magnod
03-27-10, 15:38
I dont know about the other two, but Darla is strictly legit. Tried and tried, but no game there.And her massage quality is weak.

Dr Slim
03-27-10, 18:25
That's Darla's place. She is the one all the way to the left.Now that I know it's Darla I can skip it.

You guys ever consider a 2 week vacation to either Bangkok or Manila? Read my posts from the International version of this site. It might cost 900 to fly there and 50 per night for hotel, but you can get top quality massage in Thailand for 7-10 dollars and HE for an extra 10-20. Even at 30 total, thats a 70 savings per massage. If you went every day for the 2 weeks the savings would be close to 1000 and you would have had the flight pay for itself.

In Cebu, Philippines you can get massage for 5-7 bucks but it won't be very good. Then you get to choose what you want next with HE just 10 bucks. Or you can get a real massage for about 20 and then HE will be hit or miss.

I'll retire there some day and never come back. I'll never have to worry about any of this shit again. Three more years baby. Then gone.

Darkman808
03-27-10, 19:14

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1662803524.htmlI will confirm too, I had Darla a long time ago when she first started. Legit, or at least tried to stay that way. Her massage was excellent, though.

I tried negotiating with her what a HE would be and she wanted 200.

Thanks but no thanks.

Puinsai808
03-27-10, 20:13
Wow loved every bit of that! Thank you so much Puinsai. I should have done that a long time ago.

Bruddah D,

Thank you for having my back. I'm just hoping we don't bully and flame off any new member who is "giving before taking."

BTW, did you members notice, I am no longer sharing any of my encounters? (My last review was a BBFS with Heaven in DT for .8 for which I was ratted out to the provider. It jeapardized my BBFS privileges.) Have you noticed I no longer share any of my personal photo collection? (A USASG member was taking a SW home and showing her the photos of her that I had posted. In typical Puinsai fashion, I have photos of the Heaven BBFS encouters too.) I've been ratted out too many times. We've lost the "fight club" rule here. "What happens at fight club stays at fight club" My recent reviews are limited to providers from over a year ago.

Members know I have seen Annie at Dragonfly. She is like my hair sylist aka barber. The HE is like when my barber (who calls herself a hair stylist) trims my eye brows. I go for the hair cut and get the eyebrows trimmed too. I go for the massage and get the sak drained too. But, I have never posted a standard format review of her service either.

No current reviews from me till we regain "fight club" rules. Be like the newbie Kimchee Luva (WHO I DON'T KNOW) and say "a friend told me." DO NOT say "I read it on USASG or I read it on the internet."

This is my first report. I used to lurk during the GAIH days and never gave feedback. Sorry about that....snip.....

She asked how I heard about her and I told her a "friend" recommended her and left it at that. Her massage was not bad IMO. Better than most of the therapists that I've experienced at The Massage Specialists anyway which probably isn't saying much....snip.....

Fight Club Rules!!!!!

NOW, back to lurk mode. Let's see if I can hybernate for a month...pu

Darkman808
03-27-10, 20:18
Bruddah D,

No current reviews from me till we regain "fight club" rules. Be like the newbie Kimchee Luva (WHO I DON'T KNOW) and say "a friend told me. " DO NOT say "I read it on USASG or I read it on the internet. "

Fight Club Rules!

NOW, back to lurk mode. Let's see if I can hybernate for a month. PuYeah, you are right.

Everyone knows. Or should know!. You never tell the girl you read all about her on any board.

Why does that actually have to be explained to someone? C'mon!

Duce1
03-27-10, 21:55
Went to see Mimi at Pine Tree today, she said come back Sunday for my two hour session. She just came back for Houston and she is very busy with her regular customers. She told me don't worry, she will take care of me. I guest its better to wait. I was reading the reviews and Kelly and Mimi have the tights pussy and Mimi gives the best BBBJ in Hawaii. I was really horny when I saw Mimi, but I just have to wait till Sunday. I'll post my reviews after Sunday wish me luck.Saw Mimi Friday night, 5'1", 115lbs, bolt on "b or c". Little older but great service. Will do almost anything to make sure customer leaves satisfied.
Much kudo's if you can go two hours with Mimi.

Duce

H Mobius
03-28-10, 00:07
Where is this location?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1664260678.html

It is not an AMP per se, but they are friendly.

Da One
03-28-10, 00:47

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1662803524.html
I've been there recently, and I'm pretty sure that those two other girls next to Darla in that pic do not work there. I did see two girls as I was walking in, but they definately were not the two hotties in that pic. So it is too good to be true!! Darla is just trying to lure some of us guys in with that pic. She also tried to upsell a 4-hand massage for $.8- no thanks.

Bobby Gunn
03-28-10, 03:19
What do you mean? I also contributed too. More so in the past and less now days due to the bad economy and had to save more. Why are you being so bitter? Can't you just type the location? We're all here to help each other right? If I got some good things, I always share it with everyone regardless of anything.

Century Center 2601, I think, but definitely Century Center.

DownAndOut
03-28-10, 04:18
Is an idiot. Don't take it personal guys. He was in love with some chick from a mp and blasted me when I said she did not give a hj.Hey Hilo Boy, nice to see you've been posting reports. That sure was a long time ago. Mei Ling. Haven't been there in a long while. It was just too messy and cramped. Now I usually go to Paradise, Apple, or Dragonfly.

V Rider
03-28-10, 07:45
New to this site but been visiting AMP's since 96, first time post to add my. 02 cents. Went to Lotus the other night and found out it was the PT mama. She usually gives me a nice girl since I've been going to PT for so long. I think her name was Miki or something. Skinny, small twins, maybe A cup, uninspired wash and it continued in the room. CBJ, didn't want to do 69 cause she didn't even let me touch the goods. Just some doggie then mish. Not seeing her again. I was pretty pissed after I left cause she was so crappy so I went to PT to see Yuri and I was able to the things that I couldn't with Miki. Hopefully I'll get to see Mina next time I go to Lotus.That's Ara/Miso formerly of P10/RM. When I saw her yesterday she lectured me for 15mins after asking her if she does BBBJ. I was very polite in retracting my question but she kept going on and on about why customers ask for that and DATY. I let her know that I am one of many customers as she is one of many girls. We don't know who does what. So we ask. I thought she was going to have an emotional breakdown and start crying as she segued to how she doesn't have money and she has to work. I politely mentioned that I was there for FS as usual and that supports her, not to be a boyfriend. Boy! What drama! Needless to say, this s**t really turned me off!

This ever happen to any one of you? I have seen her 4 times and this would have been the 5th but never more than biz as usual.

After reading all the good reviews, I'm going to try PT! Will let you know how it goes!

Jdizzy
03-28-10, 10:06
I posted before on Sakura. Went with Reina about 3 months ago beautiful blonde. Before that i visited VIP (kitty) then Rappongi (forgot her name). Out of all the times i've gone these hunnies didn't give me trouble. Haven't gone for months but will soon start going to my locations when the im ready.. Just working alot. Making that paper before i hit them playgrounds again. Be safe my braddas! Dizzy!

Ewabeachguy
03-28-10, 11:08
Just came back from seeing Yoyo. I was going there to see Anna, but was told by MS that she was on vacation, so I picked Yoyo instead. Yoyo is about 25ish, 5'2" ,100 lbs, petite spinner. She has tanned, smooth skin and C bolt ons. Face is pretty as well as her nicely shaped legs which has a tatoo of a butterfly on one ankle. Not what I expected to find in this AMP. She gave me a pretty good TS. Back in the room, I tried to DATY but she kind of squirmed away. She proceeded with CBJ, and we did couple positions until finishing in doggy. Overall, the service was ok. She does seem to get into it a bit but not enough to consider GFE. Her overall good looks make up for her lack of service, so I would definately see her again. Damage was .5 to house and 1.2 to her.

Ducky007
03-28-10, 16:13
I was riding bike in Waikiki today and stoped by Paradise massage. Went in and spoke to a very beautiful, blond haired Russian girl, Victoria. I asked for the price, was told 70. 00 for an hour and left turned around and went back in. I told her I was on my bike and was sweaty she pointed me to the shower, it was very clean, came out with towel on and she brought me to a massage table and told me to get between the sheet and table, I did. I could hear her locking the door, some time went by, I was hoping she was slipping into something more confy. Than the jeans and white blouse she was wearing, no such luck! She did return gave my a very nice med. Pressure massage with some stretching. Small talk about her homeland and her time in NC Ashvill, She was 21yo. And very fine looking, not skinny and not fat but very healthy looking5'5" to 5'7" tall 70 house 20 tip= 90$ fully legit massage I would repeat Nice AC and music.

Ducky

Ewabeachguy
03-28-10, 21:43
I used to think that way until the noobs start to "flame" on your comments and reviews, etc., etc. Then it gets into "how do you know...", "who the F^@k are you to tell me..." and so on and so on. Then it gets worthless; why give something when all you get is shit back? Just my thoughts.
CD35

Yes I do agree that when someone questions the info or the way you provide the info, it does piss you off. But when it is a pretty legit question like location or phone number, it can be easily answered right?

Duce1
03-28-10, 21:46
True dat. A lot of the "Senior" Senior Members are taking waaaaaaay to much offense to noobs and guys who think they are so-called Senior Members. I too am roughly in the same boat as jdizzy, and appreciate all the info that's available, and yah some of us have fallen on bad times and maybe can't get out as much as the next guy. That makes the contributing info from everyone else the more valuable, because we'd like to get out moneys' worth. Hell, I'd love to TOFTT everyday if I could afford it and let everyone know the do's and don'ts, but financially that would be impossible. Aren't we all here to help each other out? Regardless of how many posts we have, how long we've been members, and now the quality of our posts?

I definitely appreciate everyones' reports and I've been reading them for years now. And everytime I've asked questions, everyone has always been helpful. And vice-versa if there is a time when I can help out a fellow monger, I have tried to help as much as I can. Remember guys, new, old whatever, we're all on the same team.One of the purpose of this board is to provide quality information. Always remember there is a big difference between information and quality information. I just saw a post about a provider that does greek and anything you want for a price. There was no description of the provider. Was she fugly, don't know. This is not a quality post and I disregard a post like this.

I am not a senior member but I feel my quality contribution in such a short time exceed many senior members. What I've learned in the 5 months on this website is to develope a thicker skin. Don't take things personally and be patient with the dumb questions. If I have the answer I WILL provide the information to whoever asks. Also, if someone attacks your post directly if possible take it off line. I have settled all of my disagreements off line. Remember to review your post before hitting the submit button. It's not what you say but how you say it.

If I can save others $$ by providing information I am more then happy to do this. When I become a senior member I hope my attitude will not change.

If it does please someone readjust my attitude but in a nice way.

Duce

Mongerboy
03-28-10, 23:10
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1664260678.html

It is not an AMP per se, but they are friendly.There was only three girsl there last time I went which was a while ago. One was short but could really take a pounding, not attractive, but I remember she worked out and was in good shape. The other was an older one and gives BBFS. I'm bad with names, but remember she's worked at several other places. And there was the mama, the one with the big tits in all the pics.

Ducky007
03-28-10, 23:18
And her massage quality is weak.Funny I found her massage so good I gave her a 30$ tip In fact the best I'v ever had!! Oh that YMMV is always in play.

Pok Gai
03-28-10, 23:27
I used to think that way until the noobs start to "flame" on your comments and reviews, etc., etc. Then it gets into "how do you know...", "who the F^@k are you to tell me..." and so on and so on. Then it gets worthless; why give something when all you get is shit back? Just my thoughts.
CD35

I, in no way, consider myself the class of Senior Members on this board. But I agree with CD35. When I see this, I just duck my head and wait for the smoke to clear.

I've posted a few reports (emphasis on the few), but quite frankly if one brother didn't take me in and spoon fed me my first visit, i'd probably still be lurking to this day. My advice to newcommers been to just jump in and get your feet wet. That's the better experience then analyzing the board forever. But hell, if you tell someone to jump. And they get lippy with you, then F'it.

Un Holy
03-28-10, 23:30
I was getting a little puset with some of the posts and some shit that was thrown my way. But I got some PM's and got backed up, I got sent some info and checked it out and some of the chicks were good, some were bad, some were BS, but YMMV.

I was in since 2003 but used different name and location. It was alot of learning for me. As I told some of you before, I am in the know because I am Korean and been in the bar thing too. That is why I know the mind of a Korean girl and I get blasted for saying what I know and is fact. But fukem if they can't take it. I am also local, local born here, and I get blasted for that too, WTF!!!

I like give up already. I wanted to help out some guys but they just took it the wrong way and I know when some were giving BS, because I know who they are talking about and they don't know how well I know them.

The boys who know me and back me, Mahalo!

Lets get on with sharing solid information and making jr. Happy! ARASOO?

Don't be a sucka!

Puinsai808
03-29-10, 01:04
Everything one would want to know is in there. Thanks GS.I agreee.

We need more newbies like you Got Stubs.

Panda Bike
03-29-10, 02:46
Last week some girls should Mimi [UN Holy and Devorzon] reviews.

Un Holy-1. Said Mimi Swallows[ she has never did this to anyone in her life].

2. He has 2 gallons in her.

3. She was the Herpes Queen

When Mimi saw this it made her cry. She works this job to take care of her kids with no father, this is why she is always on vacation to see her kids. She can't read or write, doesn't smoke, drink, no drugs, or gamble. I have seen her pray before she eats. The girls all like her even the mamas all lover her. She is nice to everyone, even her customers and never had a bad review. When writting things like that about Mimi its not good. It makes her look cheap.

Now about Devorzon, he has takened 3 night vision movies with Mimi and him having sex without Mimi knowing. This was told to Mimi too.

Message to all please be nice to these girls they are poeple too.

Duce1
03-29-10, 04:04
That's Ara/Miso formerly of P10/RM. When I saw her yesterday she lectured me for 15mins after asking her if she does BBBJ. I was very polite in retracting my question but she kept going on and on about why customers ask for that and DATY. I let her know that I am one of many customers as she is one of many girls. We don't know who does what. So we ask. I thought she was going to have an emotional breakdown and start crying as she segued to how she doesn't have money and she has to work. I politely mentioned that I was there for FS as usual and that supports her, not to be a boyfriend. Boy! What drama! Needless to say, this s**t really turned me off!

This ever happen to any one of you? I have seen her 4 times and this would have been the 5th but never more than biz as usual.

After reading all the good reviews, I'm going to try PT! Will let you know how it goes!I saw her at Rose Mari, true spinner. Less than 5' maybe 95lbs very petitie. She gave me the third degree for 15 minutes. Too many rules. Passed on her.

Your post is a good example of beauty and service is in the eyes of the beholder. You saw her 5 times. This is why usually I don't include would or wouldn't recommend, because for the most part you never know.

Duce

Kanakatak
03-29-10, 04:20
Is an idiot. Don't take it personal guys. He was in love with some chick from a mp and blasted me when I said she did not give a HJ.Hey Hilo Boy, nice to see you've been posting reports. That sure was a long time ago. Mei Ling. Haven't been there in a long while. It was just too messy and cramped. Now I usually go to Paradise, Apple, or Dragonfly.this post is kinda funny because hilo boy just ripped him and he responds all nice and kinda kissing his ass almost. It's like he didn't read the post from hilo boy or understand it. Like I said, kinda funny. And just my. 02 but I think some people are just over-reacting to this whole situation. One bro hit the nail on the head when he said we should remember we were all noobs at one point. Now I do agree when someone comes right out the gate w/ 1st and 2nd posts of "where's this? " or "who gives the best BBBJ? " they deserve to get flamed and beaten down. But when a bro asks a simple question and has been around for at least a little while and contributed even just a little, just answer or, if you like, ignore him and move on. No need to get all huffy and elitist. Anyways, off my soap box now.

Stevet09
03-29-10, 06:00
But I got to tell you guys that the economy in LA and SF is very bad and many are coming to Hi to make $$$.

This is pretty interesting to me, because I just got back from SJ, and let me tell you, the whole package of what I got was great. Young hot sexy providers at $$ pricing, GFE or better(see my post in the new thread), and I'll stop there before I appear like too much of a shill. I partook of several, since I just couldn't get enough!
So, if they are actually coming here, that would be great! Please let me know(via PM if need be) how to find some of these gems. If not, though, I would also understand, because the girls that I made appointments with I had to book at 10 or 11AM or they were booked up for the entire day.
This one was especially delicious.
Oops - found out I couldn't upload that photo due to copyright violations. My apologies.

Instead, here is an exerpt from copy of her ad in redbook:
Korean, 25-29, 32C implants, 5'2" - 5'4", slim/slender, clean shaven.
"I'm a deeply passionate 22 year old, classically svelte yet curvy and lush in your hands. I'm an angel in your eyes.
The time you spend w/me is so compelling you will feel like I am completely in love with you for days thereafter. You will surrender yourself to me and will want more sessions as I can not hope to show you the range of possibilities in a mere hour. Discover the lover you can be with me."

Kimchee Luva
03-29-10, 07:18
PU: thanks for the concern about treatment of a newbie, but no worries. I fully expect a$$holes on a sex site and have a pretty thick skin about it. I still enjoy the majority of what this site has to offer. In fact, if I didn't happen upon it I'm sure I wouldn't have tried the HE massage.

Looking forward to posting more experiences in the near future!

Un Holy
03-29-10, 07:19
The SJ places are many, but the girls there make chicken feed compared to here. Most guys on the mainland expect to pay $ plus. 5$ for house. So the girls are high volume but make less per. SJ is cooking because most of the girls there aint go the connect here in Hawaii. If they got the connect they would be here making more kala.

V Rider
03-29-10, 18:03
I saw her at Rose Mari, true spinner. Less than 5' maybe 95lbs very petitie. She gave me the third degree for 15 minutes. Too many rules. Passed on her.

Your post is a good example of beauty and service is in the eyes of the beholder. You saw her 5 times. This is why usually I don't include would or wouldn't recommend, because for the most part you never know.

DuceSounds like things are getting bad for her.

She was always sweet up until that day. moving on.

DownAndOut
03-29-10, 19:03
this post is kinda funny because hilo boy just ripped him and he responds all nice and kinda kissing his ass almost. It's like he didn't read the post from hilo boy or understand it. Like I said, kinda funny.It's all good. People change and that's good. Hilo Boy changed, he has been posting reports and that's great. So I have no hard feelings. He can call me an idiot. For me, I visit girls and I report. If there's a girl or place I want to visit, I rtff. If there's nothing, I toftt. Then I report that. I can see that I don't have to be so stuck up for simple questions.

Duce1
03-29-10, 23:39

When Mimi saw this it made her cry. She works this job to take care of her kids with on father, this is why she is always on vacation to see her kids. She can't read or write, doesn't smoke, drink, no drugs, or gamble. I have seen her pray before she eats. The girls all like her even the mamas all lover her. She is nice to everyone, even her customers and never had a bad review. When writting things like that about Mimi its not good. It makes her look cheap.

Now about Devorzon, he has takened 3 night vision movies with Mimi and him having sex without Mimi knowing. This was told to Mimi too.

Message to all please be nice to these girls they are poeple too.Mimi is all class. I hope this doen't affect the level of her service. Mimi can compete with the young hotties at Pine Tree because of her exceptional service.

Tell Mimi not to be sad. Also, encourage her to maintain her high level of service.

Duce

John Ross
03-30-10, 00:59

When Mimi saw this it made her cry. She works this job to take care of her kids with no father, this is why she is always on vacation to see her kids. She can't read or write, doesn't smoke, drink, no drugs, or gamble. I have seen her pray before she eats. The girls all like her even the mamas all lover her. She is nice to everyone, even her customers and never had a bad review. When writting things like that about Mimi its not good. It makes her look cheap.

Are you sure the girls showed the reviews to her? It wouldn't make any sense as your report says Mimi can't read or write. Perhaps you told her about it since you know her reaction and you have even seen her eat and know a lot about her. Upon review, all of your posts are about Mimi, especially letting everyone know she is back.

I do understand these women are human and have feelings, but the purpose of this forum is to share info about providers, not with providers.

Duce1
03-30-10, 01:09

Message to all please be nice to these girls they are poeple too.Some things are better left unsaid. I'm not sure what was shown to Mimi but "fight club rules" may apply in this case.

Just my 2 cents.

Duce

Stoner R
03-30-10, 02:14

Message to all please be nice to these girls they are poeple too.Aww, pu'a ting! *sniff, sniff, sob*

What she expect? Live in a pig sty and not smell? Don't want people writing shit about her? Then gtfo of the business and get a legitimate job at ala moana. If whoring is the only way she can find work, her fault for not paying attention in school!

Panda Bike
03-30-10, 02:17
Thanks for answering my post. I took Mimi to see her friends at Lotus spa, they are all from Pine Tree. We all was talking about the reviews. She didn't read them they told her I put my 2 cents in too. [she can't read]. We started talking about Mike2, that was telling lies. [Remember] John Ross you are right we shouldn't tell the girls about our reviews but if Devorzon is taking pictures of Mimi, I have to tell Mimi to watch out for this guy. I like her alot and always try to help her. I guest I have a crush on her. I'm very close to all the girls at Lotus and Pine Tree and always taking them around and stuff. [ cooking too]. The girls all read our reports. They take out adds on our sights like adds for Lotus Spa, so they read. They have lots of free time, notices all the lap tops.

Duce1, I read your reviews and you sound like a real nice guy. Thanks for caring about these girls.

Seenum
03-30-10, 02:18

Wtf I think your post is much worst saying she can't read, but if she can't read what do you mean by when she saw this it made her cry? I don't think mimi swallows.

Puinsai808
03-30-10, 02:26
Are you sure the girls showed the reviews to her? It wouldn't make any sense as your report says Mimi can't read or write. Perhaps you told her about it since you know her reaction and you have even seen her eat and know a lot about her. Upon review, all of your posts are about Mimi, especially letting everyone know she is back.

I do understand these women are human and have feelings, but the purpose of this forum is to share info about providers, not with providers.Again, a problem created by not following Fight Club Rules.

If Mimi wasn't shown this site and these posts, there would not be a problem.

Un Holy
03-30-10, 06:03
Hurt her feelings?

She has the most mileage of any hore I have known in this town. She acts like a horney **** everytime I see her.

Does not know how to read? Who the fuk do you think your talking about. She could sure read my phone number and punch in those digits to my name and shit.

How many of you guys have done her bbfscip? I think a lot.

So, why don't you think that she would never swallow?

You think she tells you the truth? You are a dumb fuk if you think these chicks don't know how to push the sympathy button. Bunch of horseshit!

SnatchThat
03-30-10, 11:34
Is it true that men are the new bitches of the century, seems so, all people talk about mostly on the thread is my pussy soa, no can handle what other guys. When let's take the drama out of these posts and focus really focus. Sucks to read all the non reviews, and things about feelings on the forum. How about this MAN UP and stop with my pocket book soa, my dick soa, but if there is a herpes thing- yeah it is okay for you to tell us that your dick has soas. Now, who is going to focus and who is going to be a *****?

John Ross
03-30-10, 18:42
Thanks for answering my post. I took Mimi to see her friends at Lotus spa, they are all from Pine Tree. We all was talking about the reviews. She didn't read them they told her I put my 2 cents in too. [she can't read]. We started talking about Mike2, that was telling lies. [Remember] John Ross you are right we shouldn't tell the girls about our reviews but if Devorzon is taking pictures of Mimi, I have to tell Mimi to watch out for this guy. I like her alot and always try to help her. I guest I have a crush on her. I'm very close to all the girls at Lotus and Pine Tree and always taking them around and stuff. [ cooking too]. The girls all read our reports. They take out adds on our sights like adds for Lotus Spa, so they read. They have lots of free time, notices all the lap tops.

Duce1, I read your reviews and you sound like a real nice guy. Thanks for caring about these girls.
Rule #1 - Never get emotionally attached, NEVER. You will understand later on.

Evilchimpy
03-30-10, 19:14
Recently I had Gina at Sakura. She seems about 5'6 or so. Her boobs seemed like they were enhanced be cups or so and has a really small ass. Kind of too small. Her face is pretty and she does look good. I would guess around early thirties or so.

As far as the service goes, it was ok for me. She does all the usual stuff like DATY, CBJ, etc. I just don't think we clicked at all. But she was nice and all. Anyways, although I did not see her they said Amy is back. So it probably is the short spinner that everyone likes. Also, I saw Kimi over there. I think she used to work there and a couple of other places previously. If anyone was interested in her, that's where she is.

Bobofet4422
03-30-10, 22:00
Well I went to Lotus on Saturday, asked if Mina was in and if she is not busy. Fricken awesome, she was available. We talked alittle to catch up on how things were going. She has always givin me awesome service. She gave me a good cleaning, soaping me up and giving me a woody during the cleaning. Got back the room and we got straight to it. She gave me a sensual massage with her body on mines, the I gave some attention to her twins, fake but perfect for her body type. BJ, ball play, shaft lick. Commenced to 69 and damn it tasted so damn good. Climbed down for Cowboy, then reverse cowboy, then mish, and finished off in doggie. I was trying super hard not to blow. It was well worth it waiting to see her.

Panda Bike
03-30-10, 23:03
UN Holy, you don't have to say WTF and talk with the words like fuk. This will be my last time I talk about Mimi. Un Holy lets go to Pine Tree and if you can get Mimi to say she swallowed you, I'll buy you a new car. Don't worry I got lots of money. This way eveybody can know the truth. Sometimes people have to make themselves look good because they need to be looked up to. Like talking bad and using bad words like fuk and stuff. Low class people talk like this. Don't be mad just look at your self. There is lots of good guys on our sight that just talk regular and are not making this sight look cheap. Un Holy you don't have to answer this post. I'm going to drop this subject today. I won't be posting anything about Mimi any more.

Sorry Guys, lets get on with are regular posting.

Seenum
03-31-10, 00:40
Hurt her feelings?

She has the most mileage of any hore I have known in this town. She acts like a horney **** everytime I see her.

Does not know how to read? Who the fuk do you think your talking about. She could sure read my phone number and punch in those digits to my name and shit.

How many of you guys have done her bbfscip? I think a lot.

So, why don't you think that she would never swallow?

You think she tells you the truth? You are a dumb fuk if you think these chicks don't know how to push the sympathy button. Bunch of horseshit!

Well maybe not on purpose she always spits out my over flow of and says you glub... glub... hahk cum to much.

Duce1
03-31-10, 00:59
Not much said on the Board about Yuri. One of the best kept secrets.
5'2", 110lbs, nice bolt on "C"'s. Very pretty with a nice body.
If you are not into massage tell her.

Nice teasing with her tongue makes you hard fast (slips on the cover). Licked brests, moved down for daty till "O", she likes f__king in all positions with dfk. When a provider is this pretty kissing is good. Screwed and kissed until pop.

Yuri is good, don't know why not many reports about her, maybe YMMV.

L-9
S-9
A-9

Usual damage $$ house and provider

Duce

Panda Bike
03-31-10, 02:11
Seenum,

You said you had Mimi 8-11-08 and got a good bbbj but no cim.

Was there another time that you didn't post? At another sight everybody can't get Mimi to cim, and we have all been with her for 4 to 5 years. Check out their sight. We are all regulars. She cim and spit it in her hand?

Bobby Gunn
03-31-10, 02:42
Rule #1 - Never get emotionally attached, NEVER. You will understand later on.

Very difficult to do when the provider is frickin drop dead gorgeous with a body you can pound and reciprocates the intesity and passion of sex til the next drop dead gorgeous provider....lol. In some parts of the world you can become emotionally attached every 45 minutes...Never say never.....

Kanakatak
03-31-10, 03:58
WTF I think your post is much worst saying she can't read, but if she can't read what do you mean by when she saw this it made her cry?exactly! And have you read this panda bike's posts? The grammar and spelling is all jacked up! Either it's some guy where english is his second language or (and this is my hunch personally) this is mimi or some other provider. Something about the posts just seem fishy. Too slanted to their side, per say. And if it is a guy then he's a douche for showing her this site. Yeah, maybe they look at this on their own, but he'd still be a douche for looking at it w/ them and saying, "this is me w/ all the nice stuff. And this guy's mean, blah, blah, blah. "

Well maybe not on purpose she always spits out my over flow of and says you glub. Glub. Hahk cum to much.
Is it true that men are the new bitches of the century, seems so, all people talk about mostly on the thread is my pussy soa, no can handle what other guys. When let's take the drama out of these posts and focus really focus. Sucks to read all the non reviews, and things about feelings on the forum. How about this MAN UP and stop with my pocket book soa, my dick soa, but if there is a herpes thing- yeah it is okay for you to tell us that your dick has soas. Now, who is going to focus and who is going to be a *****?Some of the most funniest shit I've read in awhile! "my dick soa". And then the last part about if "your dick has soas".

Classic! And, hell yeah, man up bitches!

Jbravo
03-31-10, 03:59
Yo,

Had me a loser session at Sakura Fri nite-can't even remember her name-k girl, brown hair, 5'4" or so, dark tan, avg built, nice bolt ons. The bolt ons got me hooked.

Piss poor attitude. Some common name-like Gina or Hana.

Sorry guys. I just wanted to get the fork out of there.

On the way out saw a beauty with sakura tat across almost her entire back-she was a looker-any idea who that is?

Jb

Mongers Rus
03-31-10, 04:10
Very difficult to do when the provider is frickin drop dead gorgeous with a body you can pound and reciprocates the intesity and passion of sex til the next drop dead gorgeous provider....lol. In some parts of the world you can become emotionally attached every 45 minutes...Never say never.....

Get serious...you know you'll get burned.
DM

Comp Dude 35
03-31-10, 04:57
JR - your wisdom is great; always gotta remember why we "monger"

BG - I have to admit, you're right, you can get hooked by not only the beauty, but also the "true" GFE experience (according to my standards). Just gotta realize that you're one of her "many" and it'll bring you back to earth and back into the true "monger" mode.

I have to say that in my 20+ years of this sport, I've never been "hooked" until just recently; took a little while to get over it and back to reality.

CD35

Bobofet4422
03-31-10, 05:49
Not much said on the Board about Yuri. One of the best kept secrets.
5'2", 110lbs, nice bolt on "C"'s. Very pretty with a nice body.
If you are not into massage tell her.

Nice teasing with her tongue makes you hard fast (slips on the cover). Licked brests, moved down for daty till "O", she likes f__king in all positions with dfk. When a provider is this pretty kissing is good. Screwed and kissed until pop.

Yuri is good, don't know why not many reports about her, maybe YMMV.

L-9
S-9
A-9

Usual damage $$ house and provider

DuceYuri is one of those providers who wants to give you satisfaction. It's always never rushed. I made her her cry cause I couldn't get erect. Thanks to Heineken at the kb's. I had to reassure her that it was the beer and not her. Just knowing that she had that type of reaction made her seem human and not just a provider.

Datyb
03-31-10, 05:52
JR - your wisdom is great; always gotta remember why we "monger".

CD35So true. I got involved with a Korean AMP gal 4 years ago, and while there were lots of great times outside of her AMP, in the end it was only the $$$ that she valued.

D.

Jimmiedean
03-31-10, 05:59
Actually Duce, Yuri has been around fir awhile. She used to work at VIP for a long time, like 5 yrs. She's been at PT like months. You don't see a lot of post about her cause she can be a bit moody. And yes I know who your talking about the one with the butterfly tattoo on the small of her back. She is a good fuck. She can have some sour faces when she's angry. One of the best at walking on ur back if u ask me. Your a lucky guy she must like you never had a chance to kiss her. And your DFK you must be a handsome devil. Lol

John Ross
03-31-10, 08:42
JR - your wisdom is great; always gotta remember why we "monger"

BG - I have to admit, you're right, you can get hooked by not only the beauty, but also the "true" GFE experience (according to my standards). Just gotta realize that you're one of her "many" and it'll bring you back to earth and back into the true "monger" mode.

I have to say that in my 20+ years of this sport, I've never been "hooked" until just recently; took a little while to get over it and back to reality.

CD35
It is like that thread about GFE. "If you have a GFE provider at home, you'd never need a GFE provider outside." I have to disagree with that statement because sooner or later you will get bored and want something else. Say you have a lifetime free pass for Ruth's Chris, sooner or later you will want Chili's.

Closetperv
03-31-10, 11:49
Wow, just got back from mainland and was looking up girls with good reviews so that I could pay them a visit but have to go through pages of men writing each other complaining about them saying this or doing that! I may just be a noob still but c'mon guys. Senior members act like senior members and noobs just go out, come back, and report without lying or letting anyone else know about this site. Also if one of you can set up a new thread about B!+c#ing so that all your complaints can go there it would be greatly appreciated so that way the rest of us who try and do the right thing, unlike the current Senior Members and noobs, will and others can see it without having to go through an enitre page of crap talking just to see one review!

Kpounda
03-31-10, 20:42
Yo,

Had me a loser session at Sakura Fri nite-can't even remember her name-k girl, brown hair, 5'4" or so, dark tan, avg built, nice bolt ons. The bolt ons got me hooked.

Piss poor attitude. Some common name-like Gina or Hana.

Sorry guys. I just wanted to get the fork out of there.

On the way out saw a beauty with sakura tat across almost her entire back-she was a looker-any idea who that is?

JbThe hottie you saw on the way out is probably Kimmy. Evilchimpy reported that he saw a Kimi that is back and possibly IS the Kimmy I talking about. Kimmy used to work there when it was lavender, PT and some other places. She is good fun and can get real nasty with some dirty talk and shit. She is a hottie and gives excellent service with lots of serious sweaty pounding.
KP

Duce1
03-31-10, 23:57
Actually Duce, Yuri has been around fir awhile. She used to work at VIP for a long time, like 5 yrs. She's been at PT like months. You don't see a lot of post about her cause she can be a bit moody. And yes I know who your talking about the one with the butterfly tattoo on the small of her back. She is a good fuck. She can have some sour faces when she's angry. One of the best at walking on ur back if u ask me. Your a lucky guy she must like you never had a chance to kiss her. And your DFK you must be a handsome devil. LolYes, I've seen that sour face on Yuri when sitting on the couch. I think she can be moody although I've never seen it.

As for dfk, I find most providers avoid dfk. I guess they view dfk as very personal. I only know a small handful that will allow dfk. As for Yuri if she allows dfk consider yourself lucky. Maybe Yuri's mood swings depend on what she will or will not allow (YMMV) and how much she is being pressed.

Anyway Jimmiedean as you already know just be nice to Yuri and she will return the favor.

Duce

Seenum
04-01-10, 02:04
Seenum,

Was there another time that you didn't post? At another sight everybody can't get Mimi to cim, and we have all been with her for 4 to 5 years. Check out their sight. We are all regulars. She cim and spit it in her hand?That was my first time with her no cim.

Panda dyke what you should do is go back to school get a proper education and lay off the beetle nut.

DownAndOut
04-01-10, 02:04
Went to CC 3302. Had Mimi. Now this is Titi from Sisi's Apple Massage, whom I've had there . It was her first day here she said. This Titi for the first time had her picture in two different ads on Craigslist today. She said Titi is the name Sisi gave her and Mimi is the name Yoko gave her. Interesting. Bbcgcip. When leaving there was this well dressed Chinese man on the sofa in the parlor and a laptop on. Didn't look like a customer. That's shetty, maybe he's the owner? I'm not going to the doctor's office. I'm sneaking away to fuck. Too bad, I won't go back.

Jbravo
04-01-10, 02:21
The hottie you saw on the way out is probably Kimmy. Evilchimpy reported that he saw a Kimi that is back and possibly IS the Kimmy I talking about. Kimmy used to work there when it was lavender, PT and some other places. She is good fun and can get real nasty with some dirty talk and shit. She is a hottie and gives excellent service with lots of serious sweaty pounding.
KPYo,

Thanks

Sounds like I need to return for redemption, this time with kimmy. I don't remember seeing her there in past-prolly spent too much time at Ichiban back then. I will partake and report!

Jb

Bobby Gunn
04-01-10, 02:32
Get serious...you know you'll get burned.

DMMonger in Columbia come back and tell me otherwise.

Bobby Gunn
04-01-10, 02:33
Look, The provider has thought long and hard before getting into this business. When she steps into an AMP or MP or whatever, she has decided that the money and only the money is worth the sacrifice or her body.

She could care less for your love. She only wants money for her body.

And even if you do hook up. You have to put up with her AMP crap.You should also monger in Columbia come back and tell me what you think.

H Mobius
04-01-10, 03:14
Monger in Columbia come back and tell me otherwise.I once met a dancer at Keeaumoku Sandy's who said she was from Columbia. She had whopper jugs that she let fall out of her bikini top right at the bar, and a thick hourglass body. Kinda good-looking too. I asked if girls in Columbia are like her and she said they're 'better'.

If that's what you mean, Bobby, I hear you.

Hinode
04-01-10, 05:13
sooner or later you will get bored and want something else.Sad, but true.

Such is my life.

Thanks for summing it up, JR.

H

Whereizit
04-01-10, 07:23
Went to sakura for first time. Asked ms for jina. Gave me puzzled looked. Asked for geena and she said no more today. Would like more info on her if you guys recognize who I'm talking about. Ended up with aimee. 20s be cups. Looked like it was a long night for her since I don't think she had her makeup on at 12pm. But she rode hard and let me go for a long time but needed hand finish. L 7 S 7 A 7.

Just learning the isle scene. Rm, rappongi, sakura, ichiban. Where to next? I'm thinking p10 but not sure since no julie and the bust. I want big boob pornstar stripper look. White girl preffered. Any ideas? I don't like to make discussion posts so pm me if you can help me out. Or I can read your replys. Also interedted in downtown angie for a cheaper bbj experience but never got a SW before. Any info appreciated to find her and what to actually look for.

Thanks

Dasearch
04-01-10, 20:44
Well I have been mongering for over 10 years, in all types of establishments. Others undoubtable have had more experience and success. What I can say is that unholy has taught me somethings that were true that I swear I thought I knew and have enlighten me on certain issues. A lot of the old time girls know how to make someone feel special. They will also give special treatment to a select few people. This is what the board is about, finding information, and distributing it discreetly, I hope. Hope this helps!

Seenum,

Was there another time that you didn't post? At another sight everybody can't get Mimi to cim, and we have all been with her for 4 to 5 years. Check out their sight. We are all regulars. She cim and spit it in her hand?

Got Viagra
04-01-10, 22:53
Where is Hae Tal ONE?Try kimmy from ht1.korean girl 5ft2in L/7 A/8 S/8.seen her 5 or 6 times always good service.large tatoo on her back.fisty and little wild not a spinner but still very nice body 27 to 30Y/O.large B or small C bolt on.

Lkjhgf
04-02-10, 03:06
Mimi is all class. I hope this doen't affect the level of her service. Mimi can compete with the young hotties at Pine Tree because of her exceptional service.

Tell Mimi not to be sad. Also, encourage her to maintain her high level of service.

DuceDuce and Panda , You guys are class people.

Don't know Mimi never seen her , sound like a great person.

You guys said it right, most of em work just to feed the family.

Bless you guys

Mongers Rus
04-02-10, 06:51
Renee fans. Check her out at Apple Massage, CC 1003. She now goes by Yoyo. She goes back to SF on 4/5, so you only got a couple days left.
DM

Luvs Aamps
04-02-10, 13:57
Just got back home, was working on the mainland for a few months in Las Vegas,

Let me tell you guys nothing like Hawaii AMPs Vegas doesn't even compare.

Anyway, I had the itch to go to one of the AMPs here tried Ichiban and was busy, tried Sakura on Rycroft they were busy too, went to Pine Tree no parking so I decided to try Asia Spa on Fern? I think thats the street name.

Candy answered the door and I liked what I saw nice looking MILF, paid. 6 she said she would take care of me, self showered and back to the room, everything went downhill from there, I got a massage for what seemed like forever, on the flip did the leg massage and got jr excited. Cover BJ and CG nothing to exciting

She rode me until I finished. There is a table in the shower for TS but I just got the hot towel wipe down and left.

L6/A6/S6 .6 +$.4 Saw that she counted the tip which I don't care for much.

There is a skinny girl also working there but I won't be going back.

Should I try CHM?Are there good ones there?

Suekebe
04-02-10, 19:14

Anyway, I had the itch to go to one of the AMPs here tried Ichiban and was busy, tried Sakura on Rycroft they were busy too, went to Pine Tree no parking so I decided to try Asia Spa on Fern? I think thats the street name.

Candy answered the door and I liked what I saw nice looking MILF, paid. 6 she said she would take care of me, self showered and back to the room, everything went downhill from there, I got a massage for what seemed like forever, on the flip did the leg massage and got jr excited. Cover BJ and CG nothing to exciting

She rode me until I finished. There is a table in the shower for TS but I just got the hot towel wipe down and left.

Should I try CHM?Are there good ones there?Went to Asia to check out Candy, but she was off, so I was surprised when Kathy from Angel walked in. If the girl I missed was a skinny Thai, then is Candy=Kathy? Just wondering... I didn't ask for a description of the other girl, and I don't know if there are more than 2 girls working there. Shydude wrote an accurate review of Kathy awhile back, if anyone is interested.

Kpounda
04-02-10, 20:22
Try kimmy from ht1.korean girl 5ft2in L/7 A/8 S/8.seen her 5 or 6 times always good service.large tatoo on her back.fisty and little wild not a spinner but still very nice body 27 to 30Y/O.large B or small C bolt on.
K now I getting confused. Which Kimmy is the one from the old Lavender? Had reports that someone saw a kimi at Sakura with large tats on her back and I replied it was the old kimmy from Lavs. I no remember what kind of tatoo she had but the stuff covered almost her whole back.
Anyone know which is the kimmy from the old Lavender? I prob going Sakura next week but hard to always run into the girl you like see over there as they always bz.

Pursuer
04-02-10, 20:55

Should I try CHM?Are there good ones there?.6 for house fee? When I went there a few months ago, she accepted .4. I have to respectfully disagree with your ratings; mine are 4/1/1. Needless to say, I won't be repeating, skinny girl or not.

Yaheeks
04-02-10, 21:50
K now I getting confused. Which Kimmy is the one from the old Lavender? Had reports that someone saw a kimi at Sakura with large tats on her back and I replied it was the old kimmy from Lavs. I no remember what kind of tatoo she had but the stuff covered almost her whole back.

Anyone know which is the kimmy from the old Lavender? I prob going Sakura next week but hard to always run into the girl you like see over there as they always bz.Yeah Kimi is back, its the Kimi (Lavender/Sakura) from before, still looking great!

Hawaiiboy88
04-03-10, 01:16
Can someone give me the stats (age, height, weight, etc.) for Kelly? Thinking of seeing her tonight.

Thanks

Bobby Gunn
04-03-10, 03:00
When I was younger working in the NYC area, my uncle and his wife lived not to far from me.

My uncle's wife was Puerto Rican. So one day, I decided to vacation in Puerto Rico to check it out. Actually a place called Bayoman, Puerto Rico. Anyway, of course I went to see his wifes family and they were nice enough to insist that I stay with them. Anyway, one night there, a nephew of my uncle decided that we go out on the town. I said fine.

We went to a bar in Old San Juan. I did notice a shit load of beautiful girls there. Mostly all women. My cousin, I guess you could call him, and I sat at the bar and ordered drinks. I began scoping the place for the nicest looking lady there, when this beautiful red head walks in with her friend. I casually mention to my cousin that I was going to approach that red head for a dance. I then turned around to sip my drink and was looking at the bottles of booze. When I turned around again, guess what, the red head was standing next to me and grabbed my arm. What I didn't know was that these women were from all over South America and were in P. R. For various reasons.

This red head was going to the local college for nursing and was there to make extra money. He didn't let me know that he paid her to fock me.

These women had no pimps. Were affiliated with no MP's or escort agencies. They were there on their own to make a buck.

Since it only cost him. 20 for me to do FS. We went there every night I was there. Great memories!

Also, I do remember this. These women became very upset when I started to treat them like Ho's. They wanted to be treated with fondness and love.
If you can believe that!
You're right B.G. very different!!!

Que rico, boricua's....muy bueno!!!!!!

V Rider
04-03-10, 03:30
Can someone give me the stats (age, height, weight, etc.) for Kelly? Thinking of seeing her tonight.

ThanksGo bra...chance 'um! I know you not gonna be disappointed! heh.

Mongers Rus
04-03-10, 05:11

Thanks

Just go...you won't regret it.
DM

Jon Connor
04-03-10, 07:07
Saw Apple the other day. She was looking delicious, just my type. 5 ft or so, slim, with bolt ons. The best part was her great attitude as she seemed to enjoy my company (GFE). I hope to see her again soon.

L 9 A 9 S 9 IMHO.

Luvs Aamps
04-03-10, 11:40
Went to Asia to check out Candy, but she was off, so I was surprised when Kathy from Angel walked in. If the girl I missed was a skinny Thai, then is Candy=Kathy? Just wondering... I didn't ask for a description of the other girl, and I don't know if there are more than 2 girls working there. Shydude wrote an accurate review of Kathy awhile back, if anyone is interested.Sorry, I didn't mention I went about 2 weeks ago, Candy did say she is having a new girl come in but she didn't say her name.

Is Kathy any good?

Should I give her a try?

Luvs Aamps
04-03-10, 11:50
.6 for house fee? When I went there a few months ago, she accepted .4. I have to respectfully disagree with your ratings; mine are 4/1/1. Needless to say, I won't be repeating, skinny girl or not.When I think about my experience there I think you are right with your ratings.