PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

John Ross
04-22-07, 02:48
Hello fellow mongers!

I wanted to get a list of "legit" massage therapists that you think are the best. Let's separate them from those that don't do extras to those that do.

tko147
Best w/ release + extras
- Nana (Ohana, Emmas)
- Kimberly (Ohana)

Best w/ release
- Evelyn (Island Massage)
- Son Kyong
- Jean

Best fully legit
- Dale (Salon Elan)

John Ross
04-22-07, 02:50
I went around lunch time. Lee said she was the only one there. I didn't see Nana there and I don't know who Kay is. Any info on Kay?

My standard FS donation is $.2 plus house fee, unless it is super good, then up to $.5. But Lee did change into a sexy outfit and she shaved her pussy, which I do not think she did at Ohana.
Was she wearing that flower skirt and that orange bra top? She looked pretty good in that and does take a pounding, but she kept making faces and stopping me to "adjust". Her bjs have gotten much better with lots of suction. I'd say her suction is on par with Junko.

Tadhook
04-22-07, 16:19
Just wondering. What does Nana look like? Age? I know Jean will run you a $. What about Nana?

Thanks for the info.
I would say Nana is late 30's, about 5'2", enhanced boobs, darker that most Koreans.

Tadhook
04-22-07, 16:22
I went around lunch time. Lee said she was the only one there. I didn't see Nana there and I don't know who Kay is. Any info on Kay?

My standard FS donation is $.2 plus house fee, unless it is super good, then up to $.5. But Lee did change into a sexy outfit and she shaved her pussy, which I do not think she did at Ohana.

Yeah, Julie/Lee wasn't shaved at Ohana, not when I last saw her anyway. She used to insist on doing everything covered; I don't about now at Emma's.

Cyanide585
04-22-07, 22:51
Used to go to Imperial back when it was the milky way. Anyone know what happened to the white girls that used to work there? One was named Goldie. She had platinum blonde hair and a big ass. The other was Katelynn(sp?). Said she was from Kansas City. Any info. would be great.

Cyanide585
04-22-07, 23:03
Anyone know what happened to Goldie and Katelynn(sp) at the old milky way?
Goldie was a white chick with a big ass and katelynn was just a plain cutie with blonde hair from Kansas city. Haven't been to milky way/ imperial in like 3 years.

Cyanide585
04-23-07, 00:17
Which AMP is best for getting hot blonde girls?

Tsboy69
04-23-07, 04:01
Cy,

Read dude.

First Try
04-23-07, 05:16
Went this past weekend, intended to go to Emmas but for some reason parking was bad. Older mama answered door, asked for Ruby aka Kimberly. OK, waited 10 to shower, then another 10 till she entered room. It's been 3 months so I got the update from Kim. Buy 12 get one free before 12/31, and if you go in on your birthday you get special gift, she didn't say. Also you can be entered to win Vegas trip for filling up the card. She asked my name, birthday & phone number. Fake birthday, didn't give number for obvious reasons and she kept the card. I'm not taking any chances that card is on me if the SO or LE ask me anything. Massage, release only after she tried CBJ but that damn thing is too thick and I just came from drinking she couldn't finish me. House + 0.6.

Improvements completed~ new carpet, new paint, black light~at least in room #1 & different blinds in the hallway. No table shower. Saw the new girl by accident and a fellow monger AFTER I showered. She isn't too bright if she didn't hear the water or notice the door was closed. She is about 5' 2", thin, big eyes, shoulder length hair, b-c cups.

First Try
04-23-07, 17:13

Thanks for the info. Bronze Beast posted on Kay in the Emma's thread, message #5

S Hunter
04-23-07, 22:40
Thanks for the info. Bronze Beast posted on Kay in the Emma's thread, message #5

Thanks. I checked out the post and may have to go back for some Kay action.

S Hunter
04-23-07, 22:41
And Julie was wearing that outfit. Looked pretty good on her. It wasn't on very long though. ; )

John Ross
04-23-07, 22:43
And Julie was wearing that outfit. Looked pretty good on her. It wasn't on very long though. ; )Then she takes off the orange top and you go, "Where'd your tits go?"

Tagn Release
04-24-07, 01:04
Went to Anna Thai Massage today. Add in the Pennysaver. Great massage, strictly legit, recent grad HMA. She's cute, petite, and struggles with her english. Gave great massage and Thai stretch. Extras seem unobtainable, but YMMV. Would return for legit. 5 +. 1 tip/hour

TNR

Love Sex 22
04-24-07, 01:54
Used to go to Imperial back when it was the milky way. Anyone know what happened to the white girls that used to work there? One was named Goldie. She had platinum blonde hair and a big ass. The other was Katelynn(sp?). Said she was from Kansas City. Any info. would be great.

I was there last week didnt see any blonde or white girls . But had a great service from a girl named Channel . Korean 5,2 nice body nice face and very pleasent . I give her an 8 YMMV .

Kaneohe33
04-24-07, 04:04
Visited PT last night and asked the mama to send in a thin girl as I didn't really see anything good sitting on the couches.

I forgot her name already but she was cute, kept changing her mind about her age: 24/28. Korean girl, 5'8". Unfortunately she looked better with her clothes on. Seems like she had a kid as her stomach had the slight sag of the MILF. B cups that were pretty nice but B is being somewhat generous. TS was done with her hands instead of with the usual scrub thing which was nice. She paid a lot of attention to junior during the TS.

Got back to the room and she strips, does a light body to body rub then on the flip starts to go at it with a BBBJ. I wasn't sure if she had put on the rubber with her mouth but after some balls sucking, I realized she hadn't. CG, Mish, Dog, Lazy Dog, and back to Mish. She did a better acting job than most but would not repeat. She also counted the money once I handed it to her.

F:8 B:6 A:8 S:6Physically, the provider you described sounds like a girl named Apple that I say a few times at VIP. However, the service sounds like that of a complete stranger. Unfortunately, it's hard to imagine that there are that many 5'8 Koreans with small breasts and baby belly.

Astrang R
04-24-07, 18:19
Was wondering if any one new what providers at which amps could take a good pounding have been to a few in the past and have gotten bad or rushed service becuz they claimed I was to big and it hurt.

Saiman
04-26-07, 01:04
Haven't recently visited New York New York, so I can't comment on it, but I definitely do like Tokyo Relaxation. By using the forum's search tool you can read the previous comments on the two Asian providers currently working at Tokyo: Erica and Eva, who is also known as Sophia. However, neither of them have long hair.Sorry if this didnt come any sooner. I tried out TR and saw Eva. She was great with every portion of the service. I can't complain about anything about TR. I had the chance to see Erica on my second visit. Erica was totally into it. She was the "total" GFE. She was worth every dollar.

It would be unfair for me to rate these 2 girls. Even though they didnt have long hair (my preference) they made up for the great service they provided.

I havent tried other places and probably won't due to the satisfaction and short time in Honolulu.

Alohashorts
04-26-07, 03:24
Made a visit to CH and asked for Jean. Enjoyed my time with her. Started off with an OK massage to get relaxed, but went at it for a while. I think we went a little overtime, or at least it felt like that. DATY, DATO, MISH, cowgirl, and all other positions. She was very willing to get into positions that I wanted her to with no resistance. After my release, she layed with me and we fondled and sucked for a little longer. It was $$ well spent. She told me next time we do it bareback. She probably says that to all the customers, I wouldn't do it anyway. A very relaxing visit in more ways then one.

Hypo Luxa
04-26-07, 05:34
One thing about Erica, she likes the money before the deed. Normally I would caution you with the normal "don't prepay line," but in her case it makes her horny to get the money first. That's what she told me... and she didn't lie. I only paid first at our second session and future ones, because I know it's a safe bet.

Honolulu Chas
04-26-07, 16:03
Pink Orchid (941-2127) is still open: Pennysaver has managed to screw up their ad for the last two weeks, and I wanted to make sure everyone knows they're still in business. No extras whatsoever, but the atmosphere is nice and clean, and both ladies give great therapeutic massage.

Magnod
04-26-07, 21:29
Pink Orchid (941-2127) is still open: Pennysaver has managed to screw up their ad for the last two weeks, and I wanted to make sure everyone knows they're still in business. No extras whatsoever, but the atmosphere is nice and clean, and both ladies give great therapeutic massage.

Interest just dropped after Anna left. Too bad, because like you said it is clean and had potential.

Ramrod80
04-27-07, 03:36
CH stand for?

DownAndOut
04-27-07, 14:37
As far as strictly legit massages, went to China Mary's yesterday and had Harmony. Totally lame massage.

DownAndOut
04-27-07, 15:02
Went to Ohana last night and had Aly. 5/5/7. I let her massage for a long time until she said she was done. It seemed to tire her out. I suspect she preferred to play and be done, but I wanted to let her work. She also seemed reluctant to wank me although she allowed my roaming hands and daty. When the hour was up she said she would get in trouble with mama san and SHE would have to pay $.5 because she went over time. I told her I would pay the $.5 for another hour. I ate her and fingered her g-spot until she came, at least I believe she came. She hj while I daty. Afterward she was attentive. I left her 2 jacks.

Turboman808
04-27-07, 17:56
From 4/27/2007 Advertiser, Business Section C Page 1:

17 UNLICENSED OPERATORS CITED

The state has issued citations to 17 individuals and businesses operating unlicensed massage, beauty shop and auto-repair businesses on O'ahu and the Big Island.

The state Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs said its Regulated Industries Complaints Office conducted two enforcement operations that resulted in 26 citations.

Cited in Honolulu were Hoang Oanh Tran, Mahj Inc., Jin Yi Kim, Pink LLC, Yun Jung Seol (doing business as Venus Spa), Yon Chu Kim (doing business as Hula Relaxation), Shuanghong Kall (doing business as Rainbow 7), Kathy Lee and Chonglak Thavykoth.

Cited on the Big Island were Diem Trang Tran, Quoc Viet Huynh (doing business as Nail Tech), Nguyet Hoang, Dalilah E. Riefer, Patricia L. Morrissey (doing business as Headline News), Anszil Keown, Paul Ogasawara and Stephanie Joerker.

JackoAllTrades
04-27-07, 20:40
CH stand for?Crystal Healing, RTFF!

Member #3973
04-27-07, 23:18
Went to Ohana last night and had Aly. 5/5/7. I let her massage for a long time until she said she was done. It seemed to tire her out. I suspect she preferred to play and be done, but I wanted to let her work. She also seemed reluctant to wank me although she allowed my roaming hands and daty. When the hour was up she said she would get in trouble with mama san and SHE would have to pay $.5 because she went over time. I told her I would pay the $.5 for another hour. I ate her and fingered her g-spot until she came, at least I believe she came. She hj while I daty. Afterward she was attentive. I left her 2 jacks.

2 jacks????

You mean she gave you 2 releases by HJ during the 2 hours and no
FS? Was the tip $.5 + .5 for the house?

Kapalua
04-28-07, 00:05
2 jacks????

You mean she gave you 2 releases by HJ during the 2 hours and no FS?
Maybe by "2 jacks," he meant 2 Jacksons ($20 bills which have Andrew Jackson's picture on them).

DownAndOut
04-28-07, 00:25
Maybe by "2 jacks," he meant 2 Jacksons ($20 bills which have Andrew Jackson's picture on them).Yep. so I paid the house $ for 2 hours and $.4 for the hj.

Hello Jimbo
04-28-07, 00:34
I'm in Honolulu for a couple of weeks for work and am curious about a couple of things. I've read through the forum so I have a good idea of which places to avoid and which ones to try out. However, what is the typical cost for the provider? I see it's usually around. 5 to the house, but I'm reading that you guys are paying anywhere from. 4 to $$ for various girls. Is that kind of range pretty typical? I'm looking for CBJ for. 6 or less. You can call me cheap if that won't even get me the time of day in Hawaii but I like to think of myself as a frugal mongerer. Besides if any of you are ever in the L. A. Area, I can point you in the right direction. Senior members only though.

Also I tried to find Emmas last night on Alapai, but ended up at a dead end. I don't think Alapai is that long of a road so where did I go wrong? I'd still like to find it.

First Try
04-28-07, 00:40
Maybe by "2 jacks," he meant 2 Jacksons ($20 bills which have Andrew Jackson's picture on them).

He said he would pay her $.5 for another hour and then she was attentive

$.5 + tip = $$ maybe, gotta wait for his response

Member #3973
04-28-07, 07:32
Yep. so I paid the house $ for 2 hours and $.4 for the hj.

So is that $$.4 = 240 total, which would be very high or
$.4 total = 140 which is a bit low, but not extremely so, for
2 hour service with a HJ?

When you wrote you promised her $.5 I thought you meant 150, and
giving her "2 jacks" either meant something else, a misprint or an insult.

Remember that $ is 100 dollars, so $.4 = 140, while .4 = 40 dollars

(Who came up with
that idiotic rule anyway? Why not simply write $140 or 140, so newbies as well as others don't get confused? There are countless posts because of that, including this post. I suggest we abandon that practice!)

m

Tadhook
04-28-07, 14:49
I'm in Honolulu for a couple of weeks for work and am curious about a couple of things. I've read through the forum so I have a good idea of which places to avoid and which ones to try out. However, what is the typical cost for the provider? I see it's usually around. 5 to the house, but I'm reading that you guys are paying anywhere from. 4 to $$ for various girls. Is that kind of range pretty typical? I'm looking for CBJ for. 6 or less. You can call me cheap if that won't even get me the time of day in Hawaii but I like to think of myself as a frugal mongerer. Besides if any of you are ever in the L. A. Area, I can point you in the right direction. Senior members only though.

Also I tried to find Emmas last night on Alapai, but ended up at a dead end. I don't think Alapai is that long of a road so where did I go wrong? I'd still like to find it.
Walk up Alapai from Beretania St. It's on the right next to Alapai Cafe.

Allover
04-28-07, 15:10
I've been twice and and I agree with the good reviews here. Highly recommended.

Hypo Luxa
04-28-07, 18:03
(Who came up with
that idiotic rule anyway? Why not simply write $140 or 140, so newbies as well as others don't get confused? There are countless posts because of that, including this post. I suggest we abandon that practice!)
I think it was supposed to be semi-cryptic to protect against LE by saying out right how much you paid. No conventional ways of listing dollars, and if you did read it as conventional, it would look like it read under the value of a dollar.

I don't care one way or another. But, I don't understand why so many people have trouble with it. Personaly I prefer, for example: 1.0 or 1.4 or .4, etc.--no dollar sign nor mention of money. Nothing proceeds it to say that you're talking about money, when listed as .4/1.2 at the end of a review, everyone knows what it means. Say $40/$120 is pretty obvious you're discussing money exchanging hands on a publically accessed board.

Anyway, whatever everyone is happy with is fine with me as long as people don't use it wrong and misinform what something really cost them.

Born Again
04-28-07, 18:42
Hi all. Been poking around herefor a longtime, and just thought I would my experiences recently of how I have been obtaining my massages. I'm sure everyone here has tried Jean. Excellent massage with a great release and very friendly. Run you 1.0 for an hour. If that is all the time I have and I'm in a rush, that is no doubt my choice.

If I have a little more time to spare I go to Thai Issan right across from Wal Mart, strictly legit, some of the girls are pretty hot though. , but they provide an awesome massage, ranging from. 5 to. 75 for the hour depending on the type you want. Best relaxation massages I have had on island. Always leave feeling great. Then I head directly over to SiSi, Formerly Luci, in century center. For anohter 50 I just get a light touch erotic massage with manual release. She is older and not a looker. But there are def worse out there too. And shw dows do a great job// So if I have time on my hands I still get the best o both worlds for 1. 0.

If you have time on your hands and looking for that type of experience, I would def suggest. Please respond if any of you have similar habits that may be helpful. Good luck and stay safe.

Rascal X
04-28-07, 19:06
I finally made it to see Nana at Emma's. It's not the easiest place to find, with the one way streets. It was afternoon, and Nana and Choi were working. It's a relaxation place, so I felt a little strange asking for the same service that I got at Ohana. Went to see Sisi later in the week. Light sensual massage with release. Paid $1.10 total at both places.

Kapalua
04-28-07, 19:35
Attached below is a map to help you. You will notice the intersection of Alapai Street and South Beretania Street in the lower middle portion of the map. From that point, simply go north on Alapai Street, and the entrance to Emma's will soon appear on the right side of the street (1227 Alapai Street).

Calmly86
04-28-07, 22:57
Hi all,

I visited Siam Thai today with a buddy and I think we saw Nako and Laura? We met Nina as well. Anyway, massages were good, .5 plus tip for oil massage. I know everything on this board has said that there is no extras, but when I went in, there was a regular massage table as well as a futon on the floor large enough for two people with two pillows and a flower on it. Anyone know what this is for?

Kamipulu
04-28-07, 23:12
Attached below is a map to help you. You will notice the intersection of Alapai Street and South Beretania Street in the lower middle portion of the map. From that point, simply go north on Alapai Street, and the entrance to Emma's will soon appear on the right side of the street (1227 Alapai Street).

This might help. It's inside the driveway.

Kamipulu
04-28-07, 23:16

(Who came up with

m

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Strong Mojo
04-29-07, 13:36
The futon on the floor is probably for their Thai massage. This would involve a lot of stretching which is difficult on the table. I've seen Jennifer many times, and it is always legit.

SM

Allbust
04-29-07, 14:40
Gotta love google maps!

AsiaTraveler2
04-29-07, 17:04
Hi all,

I visited Siam Thai today with a buddy and I think we saw Nako and Laura? We met Nina as well. Anyway, massages were good, .5 plus tip for oil massage. I know everything on this board has said that there is no extras, but when I went in, there was a regular massage table as well as a futon on the floor large enough for two people with two pillows and a flower on it. Anyone know what this is for?

The futon/mat on the floor is definitely for the Thai massage, which involves stretching. I have had it twice. The girls run you through the paces, and it's not for those with flexibility issues. It is fun though, since you are in constant and close contact with the therapist. It stretches everything but Mr. Johnson!

If you ever get to Bangkok or Tokyo, the Thai oil massages do include the happy ending. Not to be missed.

AT2

CM0069
04-29-07, 17:17
it's not for those with flexibility issues. It is fun though, since you are in constant and close contact with the therapist. It stretches everything but Mr. Johnson!

AT2Well. When erlinda use to be at I'm, thats what she must have been doing to me on the table, I was trippin when. Whoah, twist. Hold, . Turn (lots of awkward positions but man. I can hear all the crackin' in places I never thought I'd hear before) I sppose it was a "mini" thai stretchin thrown in, I seriously don't know if a whole 90? Min would be good. Half/half oil and stretch would be my fav if was ever offered.

So far been goin siam mebe 1 or 2 a month different therapist all legit so far which is sa'alright. They are all nice about it so I don't bother anymore with HJ from there, I'd go down to pt. Lots of hotties and don't have to be coy bout what you want. Haha.

Stay safe

DownAndOut
04-30-07, 04:49

(Who came up with that idiotic rule anyway? Why not simply write $140 or 140, so newbies as well as others don't get confused? There are countless posts because of that, including this post. I suggest we abandon that practice!)

mI paid fifty to the house for 1 hour. I agreed to pay another fifty to the house for another hour. I left forty to Aly for her hj. Sorry.

Fourth Gen
04-30-07, 12:42
Mina subsequently disappeared from Tokyo Relaxation under "mysterious" circumstances, and it was rumored that she had returned to China. However, I've learned that she is now working at Golden Massage, located upstairs at 1272 South King Street (mauka side of King, between Piikoi and Keeaumoku). When she was at Tokyo Relaxation, she always provided me with excellent service. She's a chubby girl, but I actually like that type of physique.She was very quiet the first time I had a rub down from her. She did say she was Chinese though, but I could sware she was Korean. She is pretty, or for simple words,chubby cute.. but she isn't shy. Fist time was a hr massage & a slow and non-rushed HJ. The second time she knew what I was coming for in so short of a next visit. Funny thing, after our encounter was finished, she opened up the window and didn't ask me to leave or rush out, but held me and looked as if she was wanting an out? Did anyone have a similar exp with her?

Fourth Gen
04-30-07, 12:53
You're right ... but I've noticed that her English comprehension has been slowly and steadily improving from the time when she first began working at Tokyo Relaxation.Mina is Korean right? I told her I was married to a Korean once, :) She quickly said she was Chinese! Is she or is she not Korean? Just curious, I had read other posts saying there all Korean. Mina is different alright.

Since I'm a noob, I'd like to know before moving on.. I Love Sensual Koreans, just won't for some reason ever make my way to get serious with 'em. Maybe just a bad exp. Anyways,

I figured I'd ask you Kapalua since you have some comments on her.

DownAndOut
04-30-07, 15:18
This might help. It's inside the driveway.Ironically, the reason I went to Ohana Thursday night was I couldn't find Emma's. Thanks.

Ten Batsu
04-30-07, 17:30
This might help. It's inside the driveway.

Noticed that a new restaurant just open nearby Emma's. More difficult to be discrete and less parking.

Kapalua
04-30-07, 19:15
Mina is Korean right? I told her I was married to a Korean once, :) She quickly said she was Chinese! Is she or is she not Korean? Just curious, I had read other posts saying there all Korean.
As we know, these women may sometimes say different things to different customers. :rolleyes: However, my understanding was that she came from China, but is ethnically Korean. There are many ethnic Koreans (reportedly about two million) in China.

LexLuther
04-30-07, 19:28
Kapalua and others,

There is a place in China called the Yanbian Autonomous Prefecture. This area lies principally in the Province of Jilin which is in the northeastern part of China, just across the border from North Korea. Kapalua is correct in saying that there are approximately 2 million Korean Chinese in this area. The principal cities are Yanji, Helong, Helongjiang, etc.

It is said to be one of the most beautiful and most scenic parts of China.

A couple of years ago I got a massage from a woman in Century Center who told me she was from this area. She did not offer any extras but gave a fucking cracker jack massage. I can't remember for sure but I believe she told me her name was Bonnie. She was a large woman, not fat, but relatively tall and quite strong. Not the most beautiful woman I have ever met, but certainly not ugly in any sense.

I believe that she told me she was some kind of entertainer, perhaps a singer in China. The people of Yanbian are noted for their love of song as are many Korean women from Korea.

I have often wondered if she was still around. My guess is that she would be since she had an apartment quite near CC. She had a daughter upon whom she doted.

If anyone knows whom I mean, I would love to hear about it.

LexLuther

Alohashorts
05-01-07, 03:20
I had two sessions w/Mina @ Tokyo, and one at Golden. She told me that she was Korean/Chinese. It didn't matter because I thought she had a nice plump ass..aka apple. I agree w/ postings. She had some meat on her, but she wore it well. Cute face, tits were nice to grab, and that ass was just BAM! Great service.

Hypo Luxa
05-01-07, 05:16
I had two sessions w/Mina @ Tokyo, and one at Golden. She told me that she was Korean/Chinese. It didn't matter because I thought she had a nice plump ass..aka apple. I agree w/ postings. She had some meat on her, but she wore it well. Cute face, tits were nice to grab, and that ass was just BAM! Great service.
Is this the same Mina that worked at Young's? Older Korean, big enhanced tits, killer body, great BBBJ and DFK?

S Hunter
05-01-07, 05:24
I had her when she started at Tokyo. She has some pretty strong pussy muscles!

S Hunter
05-01-07, 05:25
Saw Nana at Emma's.

FYI is she offers multiple pops. Took my second as bbbjtcim.

John Ross
05-01-07, 05:43
Saw Nana at Emma's.

FYI is she offers multiple pops. Took my second as bbbjtcim.
She never lets me cim, but I do get multiple pops. Last time I was there it was 1 solid hour of fucking and no massage.

Member #3973
05-01-07, 05:54
She never lets me cim, but I do get multiple pops. Last time I was there it was 1 solid hour of fucking and no massage.

John Ross and S. Hunter:

Saw her last year when she worked at Ohana. Great massage and enthusiastic
GF-like FS.

How much do you tip for multiple pops? More than standard rate? Do you
have to se her many times before it is offered?

PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

m.

Travel Guy
05-01-07, 09:24
In reading the past post it seems that there are a lot of AMP in the Waikiki area. How many would you say there are.
I will be in Waikiki in a few weeks and im hoping that they are all listed in the phone book.
I have talked to a senior member and he has given me two places to go to.
The first place is VIP and China Spa.
Im really looking forward in trying as many spas as I can.

Tadhook
05-01-07, 12:38
Is this the same Mina that worked at Young's? Older Korean, big enhanced tits, killer body, great BBBJ and DFK?
No, this Mina is young, maybe mid-20's at the most.

Fourth Gen
05-01-07, 14:41
I thought I ridded myself of this habit. Hehehe At least the going house fee isn't as much as some establishments in CA-Mainland. And up front fees aren't collected prior. Your right though on ethnically speaking Kapalua, most of the massage establishments that I've Exp in Nor-Cal were mostly Korean operated and Vietnamese working Massueses in the greater San Jose Metro areas. But if your one of those specific nationals, it would be cool to speak to them. I guess most guys don't do much talking and go for a legit or GFE. Though most in this area focus highly to Japanese Men. Most of the regular Massage AMP I visited along my journeys were shut down within a year. I guess it's an asian thing to wonder, especially if your going to be a norm and have a peticular you want to find.

Fourth Gen
05-01-07, 14:51
Right next door to Judy's is another Massage establishment? I rang the bell there, but no answer. It was pretty early in the night still with plenty cars still driving by. Of course in desparation I went around the corner to the back entrance of Judy's, very neat and clean, Mamma-San took my Money and gave me a solid hour massage, no extras, nor did I ask. But, a lot of noise from the room next door, sounded like a party with the another other girl and a guy. Sort of wild. I guess since I was a new face they didn't want to take any chances with. I'll go there when my back really acts up! She did a pretty good job. Older lady though, funny, asked me, u japanese? And smiled.

Hypo Luxa
05-01-07, 15:32
In reading the past post it seems that there are a lot of AMP in the Waikiki area. How many would you say there are.
I will be in Waikiki in a few weeks and im hoping that they are all listed in the phone book.
I have talked to a senior member and he has given me two places to go to.
The first place is VIP and China Spa.
Don't confuse Keeaumoku area with Waikiki. You'll need to plan to take a taxi, or a looooong walk. There's a dozen or so in the Keeaumoku area between Kapilolani and Beretania.

Kapalua
05-01-07, 18:59
On April 19, I posted in this thread an updated list of the names and addresses of thirty-six AMPs and massage parlors (that offer extra services) in Honolulu. Most of them are easily accessible from Waikiki by taxi or bus. If you're unfamiliar with the geography of Honolulu, you can view the particular location of any of those AMPs and massage parlors simply by entering its address on the convenient Google or Yahoo map websites:

http://maps.google.com

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php

S Hunter
05-02-07, 02:13
By the way, Anna is still at Pink Orchid.

Kamipulu
05-02-07, 04:54
Noticed that a new restaurant just open nearby Emma's. More difficult to be discrete and less parking.

If someone spotted you, you could say you were trying out the new restaurant in the area. ;)

Myster
05-03-07, 13:14
I had two sessions w/Mina @ Tokyo, and one at Golden. She told me that she was Korean/Chinese. It didn't matter because I thought she had a nice plump ass..aka apple. I agree w/ postings. She had some meat on her, but she wore it well. Cute face, tits were nice to grab, and that ass was just BAM! Great service.Is Mina now at Golden or is still still at Tokyo?

Alohashorts
05-03-07, 22:15
Is Mina now at Golden or is still still at Tokyo?Golden. My last time I was with her at Tokyo, she had some heated words w/ Mama, and told me she was leaving. Not a way to start a relaxation session. I was going to leave because of that, but she calmed down and we had a good session. She told me she was going to Golden. Then voila, there she was.

Allbust
05-03-07, 22:17
I visited mina @ golden the other day. not bad, lil chubby, but curvy all around. pretty good attitude, except she asked for the $.4 upfront, so i gave in. started wit bbbj, then on to the 'act'. i insisted on using a cover so got mish, cg, and finished doggie.

she really has a grip! don't wear her out guys! LOL

A: 8
L: 7
S: 9

Damage: .5/$.4

PS: Someone was banging some chick pretty hard in the next room. she was screaming her lungs out. was quite a turnon!

Kapalua
05-03-07, 23:55
Is Mina now at Golden or is still still at Tokyo?
Mina is now at Golden Massage.

(Subsequent edit: sorry for the repetitive message that Mina is now at Golden Massage, but at the time I posted the message, the other two messages had not yet become visible on the board.)

Kapalua
05-04-07, 00:11
Here's an updated list (based on information from PennySaver, John Combs, and some of my own observations).
Two of the AMPs on that list, Evergreen and Yokohama, both on the second floor of 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard, are now closed at that location.

Fourth Gen
05-04-07, 11:44
Visited with Mina tonight. She's soooooo tired from all the HARD massages that everyone requests. That she fell asleep after my session. Relaxed atmosphere it is. Its pretty quiet in the early morning hours, She says she gets her 3 hrs of sleep before dawn as the evenings have been slow. Wouldn't it be a crack up if ya fell asleep and woke up in the sunny AM? Has anyone done that after a back crackin' session?

Tadhook
05-04-07, 12:32
Two of the AMPs on that list, Evergreen and Yokohama, both on the second floor of 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard, are now closed at that location.
That location seems to be a graveyard for AMPs.

Member #4990
05-05-07, 05:16
thanks for answering about the therapeutic massage list. Now, who is the best looking therapist?

Magnod
05-05-07, 23:08
thanks for answering about the therapeutic massage list. Now, who is the best looking therapist?

Best looking

Best massage

Best ending

All different people. Don't think there is any one person who is the best in all three areas. Although, there are a couple who are good at the massage and ending part (Jean, Son Kyong).

Kaneohe33
05-06-07, 06:34
This might help. It's inside the driveway.When I saw the ad for Emma's and noticed the locale I thought that's ballsy putting your AMP just up the road from HPD HQ's, within spitting distance of City Hall and a stone's throw from the State Capitol and the Gov's mansion! I have to give this place a shot.

Kaneohe33
05-06-07, 06:44
Well after a long hiatus from thr hobby, I got back in and in deep. Spent alot of dough.

First stop was on Friday morning: I visited Mina at Golden Massage. She looked good: a plump pretty Korean woman. The service was quite nice.

Second stop was on Friday afternoon: went to see June at VIP. Fellas, I tell you this girl is as plain as a board but she makes up for it with mind blowing sex. It was freakishly terrific.

Third stop on Saturday evening: June again at VIP. It was so nice. While I was there, I caught a glimpse at a leggy white girl that was pale as paste. She was cute though. Her name is Melanie.

Fourth and final stop: New York New York. It was awful. The girl I had, Leena, was quite pretty. She had a nice face, and a body that was cushioned in all the right places. However, the sex was boring about eventful as Y2K. I should have gone back to VIP and gotten a slice of Melanie.

Anyway, she's on the list for next time.

Justin H
05-06-07, 14:13
Has anyone ever tried Chris from Yes massage? this one gives a really good legit massage with a very nice Happy ending. Went back again for more and more.

John Ross
05-07-07, 03:41
Has anyone ever tried Chris from Yes massage? this one gives a really good legit massage with a very nice Happy ending. Went back again for more and more.
Her massage is pretty crappy, but the extras are great!

KillingAngel
05-07-07, 05:46
Well boys, tonight I had Yumi at China Spa and what surprised me the most was that she was a local Japanese girl, 26 y.o., with nice fake C-cups. She was the the only local girl there and plus she has a really pretty local-type Japanese face, the type you'd see walking around the mall. Her looks and personality were killer, but she is mostly conservative and will only do straight sex, CBJ, and balls licking. No kissing, DATY, or asian. Anyway, started with a table shower and she proceeded to give me a CBJ with no rush and very relaxed service. I swear she has like the warmest mouth, it felt good lol. She's only been working there for a couple months so she aims to please. As for the sex, it was pretty standard, but she made up for it by her non-rush service and good attitude. Lol and she kept giving me water at the end. Sweet girl.

Kim Chee Kane
05-07-07, 17:58
Well boys, tonight I had Yumi at China Spa and what surprised me the most was that she was a local Japanese girl, 26 y.o., with nice fake C-cups. She was the the only local girl there and plus she has a really pretty local-type Japanese face, the type you'd see walking around the mall. Her looks and personality were killer, but she is mostly conservative and will only do straight sex, CBJ, and balls licking. No kissing, DATY, or asian. Anyway, started with a table shower and she proceeded to give me a CBJ with no rush and very relaxed service. I swear she has like the warmest mouth, it felt good lol. She's only been working there for a couple months so she aims to please. As for the sex, it was pretty standard, but she made up for it by her non-rush service and good attitude. Lol and she kept giving me water at the end. Sweet girl.

That's a rare find. I'm very tempted to try but I think I should resist...

hee hee.

Hypo Luxa
05-07-07, 22:28
That's a rare find. I'm very tempted to try but I think I should resist...

hee hee.
You may be wise to do so... While local girls are sweeties, as he pointed out, their service is usually pretty vanilla.

I remember seeing a local girl at the OLD Tokyo Spa. Her pidgen throughout the service just melted me... "Eh bruddah, you like hit me from behind?"

Hello Jimbo
05-08-07, 06:31
Thanks for the help in finding Emma's guys. I finally got over there tonight. Great HJ from a petite little K-girl named Lee. Totally unrushed and relaxed service. She started off with a nice firm massage all over. In my experience most girls just do a half ass massage and then on with the flip to get you out as soon as possible. Lee was nice to talk to though. Although it was difficult to understand her broken English sometimes, she definitely had a sense of humor and took her time with the service. The HJ was nice and slow while she rubbed her tits all over me.

I mentioned to her at the end of the session that I don't hear so well and she even offered to give me the number for a doctor that a friend of hers had gone to to fix the same thing. Nice girl. If I wasn't leaving Hawaii soon I would definitely go back. I highly recommend her.

One last thing, after I left Emma's I drove out behind Longs near Vineyard and Bishop for a little window shopping. I had driven by earlier last week and it was a graveyard but that wasn't the case tonight. The SW's were out and working the track. I saw several pretty hot SW's. There was a tall, thin smoking BSW, a nice looking blonde WSW with big tits and a blue tank top and another brunette WSW in some tight capri pants that showed off a nice tight ass. I also saw what looked like a local girl with blond streaks in her hair. I couldn't get too close of a look at her but she was fairly thin and cute as I drove by. Most of the local girls that I've seen have been on the thick side so a cute thin local was a nice change.

Anyways, thanks for the good info over the past few weeks. I'm on my way back to L.A. so check out the phenomenal AMPs we have there if you ever take a trip to the mainland.

.5/.4

Travel Guy
05-08-07, 08:25
I will be in Waikiki in two weeks and would like someone to give me the address of Pine Tree, China Spa and VIP. I need to google them so I can print a map.
Thanks. TG

Zzz2b
05-08-07, 09:30
I will be in Waikiki in two weeks and would like someone to give me the address of Pine Tree, China Spa and VIP. I need to google them so I can print a map.
Thanks. TGLook up in the yellow page.

Strong Mojo
05-08-07, 12:37
Here's a aerial view of the three.

SM

Double Nickle
05-08-07, 14:51
Thanks. TG

Well, you could RTFF. Kapalua posted a revised list not long ago. But reports get buried fast here as this is one of the most active massage forums on USASG. I always go to Special Interests - Massage - and then the Reports of Distinction thread where you will find this link to Kapalua's updated list: Honolulu Massage Parlors. P.S. Should Island Massage be on the list?

Double Nickle P.S. Great map, Strong Mojo

Travel Guy
05-08-07, 15:51
Thank to everyone that has posted. The info is great and I know have printed all the maps I need to get to the spas.
What kind of neighborhood will I be going into?

Hypo Luxa
05-08-07, 17:27
Thank to everyone that has posted. The info is great and I know have printed all the maps I need to get to the spas.
What kind of neighborhood will I be going into?
Totally safe.

DownAndOut
05-08-07, 23:57
I don't know about Marilyn, but I almost had an appointment with Nancy, and while I hear she gives at least limited extras, she's a large, older, non attractive woman. Nothing wrong with her, just not my taste.I went to Nancy at Waiakamilo last Thursday. She's in the Loess Spa. She is not part of the spa but they give her a room. The massage was ok. She's a big woman so she can put a lot of pressure, but I don't think she can tell where the aches are when she is massaging. Because she is so big, I don't get that hot feeling at the beginning of the massage. She kept me covered the whole time, so I didn't ask and didn't get any extras. Maybe because my first time? I don't know. I wouldn't repeat. Generally when I get extras, it starts because the masseuse lets the towel undrape or she is brushing areas.

Qjkl
05-09-07, 03:18

SM
Awesome pic. You could add Champion and ACE on there, too. With a slightly bigger picture, you could get Crystal Healing. Also could put Ohana on there.

Travel Guy
05-09-07, 08:50
After googeling some of the address, it seems that there are a lot of Spas in in the Keeaumoku area. So If I just park the car and do a walk about to see all the differant spas. Does that sound like a good idea?

Hypo Luxa
05-09-07, 09:12
After googeling some of the address, it seems that there are a lot of Spas in in the Keeaumoku area. So If I just park the car and do a walk about to see all the differant spas. Does that sound like a good idea?
They're "tucked" away. Make sure you have your printed Google Map with you. I live here and have spent 30 minutes on foot looking for a new establishment.

And yes, that is a good idea. Park, and walk...

Nightknight
05-09-07, 09:27
You could do that. It is relatively safe if you use common sense. For example, try not to act like an obvious tourist with money hanging out of your pockets when walking around. Try to blend in. You also may not want to take your wallet in with you, although it is usually okay to do so. I would suggest just taking around $2.00 or so in smaller denominations with you.

You could also locate one of the free Pennysaver magazines, go to the inside back page and start with some of those places. Be aware that the pictures in those ads are not of people who actually work there. However, there are occasionally discount coupons there. Also, some spas are much cleaner and nicer than others. It shouldn't be difficult to find an acceptable establishment unless you are extremely picky about what you are looking for.

Travel Guy
05-09-07, 13:01
I just want to thank everyone that has given good advice here. Im really looking forword in coming to Honalulu .

Thanks TG

Supersexfreak
05-09-07, 13:31
Where is YES Massage located?

Amp Middleman
05-09-07, 22:35
The best thing to do is to just park. there are plenty of Amp's around and you should even check the saigon II some girls that are always willing to play.

Primal Needs
05-10-07, 03:49
I haven't drove by that area in a while.
I really miss Tengoku, the location was nice and hidden.
The rooms were pretty good, too.
Any news, fellow mongerers?

Primal Needs

Bronze Beast
05-10-07, 05:19
I haven't drove by that area in a while.
I really miss Tengoku, the location was nice and hidden.
The rooms were pretty good, too.
Any news, fellow mongerers?

Primal NeedsNope. Nothing has replaced Tengoku. However, Yuki 40+ Japanese provider that used to work there is now at Gingers off of Kalakaua next to the Vietnamese Pho restaurant adjacent to Century Center. She's a good provider.

Bronze Beast
05-10-07, 05:22
thanks for answering about the therapeutic massage list. Now, who is the best looking therapist?My vote goes to Miyuki close to the Waikiki Trade Center and/or Century Center.

Panda B
05-10-07, 12:14
Nope. Nothing has replaced Tengoku. However, Yuki 40+ Japanese provider that used to work there is now at Gingers off of Kalakaua next to the Vietnamese Pho restaurant adjacent to Century Center. She's a good provider.
Any details on Yuki? I'm always interested in Japanese providers.

Allstar
05-10-07, 15:11
Does anyone know of a place that has some providers other then Korean. I want of filipino one but have been unable to find one. Help.

Allstar
05-10-07, 19:53
Anyone know of a place with some Filipino girls working?

Nightshade67
05-11-07, 00:33
Whats the name of the place? I am looking for a Massage place as my back is killing me. Wouldn't mind a nice looking girl though.

My vote goes to Miyuki close to the Waikiki Trade Center and/or Century Center.

Member #2650
05-11-07, 16:03
Does anyone know of a place that has some providers other then Korean. I want of filipino one but have been unable to find one. Help.
Rose Marri has a couple of Pinays...

Member #2650
05-11-07, 16:08

SM
Oh shit! If you magnify that map enough, you can see me going into VIP!

Hypo Luxa
05-11-07, 17:27
Oh shit! If you magnify that map enough, you can see me going into VIP!

I read online somewhere that Google puts a zoom limit on their sat photos. But there's a workaround to actually zoom in further with enhanced detail (provided the photo has the detail--which most urban areas have). I'll have to find those instructions. I think I read it on MuchoSucko.com

Dimitri
05-12-07, 05:26
I know it's near the corner of King and Kaheka, but exactly where is the door?

Spyda
05-12-07, 06:54
I know it's near the corner of King and Kaheka, but exactly where is the door?Its been clsed down for a while now.

Justin H
05-12-07, 08:30
Aloha guys,

went to Golden today because I kind of screwed up on the thigh muscle while working out. had Yumi, was kind of nice, she kept singing to me though. After gave me a nice and very happy ending. HJ but took it real slow. at the end the impact was out of this world.

A hui Hou

John Ross
05-12-07, 08:38
It's in the parking lot where Sedona and Country Massage is located, or whatever their name is these days. But why bother as Tengoku is closed.

Kapalua
05-12-07, 18:48
The entrance to Tengoku was located on the mauka side of the ground floor of the A.Y. Wong Building, 1507 South King Street. Proceeding in the Diamond Head direction on King Street, the A.Y. Wong Building is set back from the makai side of King Street, after Kaheka Street but before Kalakaua Avenue. Although Tengoku is closed, as of the last time I visited there were three Asian "massage" businesses still operating in the A.Y. Wong Building: Crystal Healing on the ground floor, Oriental on the second floor, and Hana Therapy on the third floor.

Werd0001
05-12-07, 20:20
Crystal Healing has some young hot Korean girls.

Trixter29
05-12-07, 21:39
Went to RM to try and see Lea. To me she was a rip off. Asked to money right away, at first was hesitant but figure I give it a try, she had a nice body. TS no massage no licking and felt rushed. Would not repeat.

Kapalua
05-12-07, 23:47
went to Golden today because I kind of screwed up on the thigh muscle while working out. had Yumi, was kind of nice, she kept singing to me though. After gave me a nice and very happy ending. HJ but took it real slow. at the end the impact was out of this world.
Although some guys may prefer younger and more glamorous women, Yumi at Golden Massage receives a grade of A+ from me. In my opinion she has an outstanding personality and attitude, magic hands (especially on a particular area of the anatomy), and provides a relaxing GFE. Highly recommended. Might be a good idea to call Golden in advance for an appointment, because she is relatively popular.

Kapalua
05-13-07, 18:07
Anyone know of a place with some Filipino girls working?
(Several months ago I posted this reply in a different thread to another person who was seeking Filipinas, but it might be helpful to post it again.)

I think that the best place to find Filipinas -- thousands of them! -- is the Philippines. Three times per week (every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) a non-stop Philippine Airlines flight leaves Honolulu and arrives in the Philippines in about eleven hours. My favorite place in the Philippines is Angeles City, where there are numerous bars with friendly Filipinas available at very affordable prices. Many of those Filipinas will stay with you all night and provide a "girlfriend experience" much better than what is available from the providers in Honolulu. Over the years I've taken about twenty vacations in the Philippines, and greatly enjoyed every one of them.

Hypo Luxa
05-13-07, 20:57
I think that the best place to find Filipinas -- thousands of them! -- is the Philippines.
P. Burgos Street is heaven on Earth. And pussy is SOOOO cheap there, too!

Dragon419
05-14-07, 02:26
If you can save $2000, that will get you plane fare to the Phillipines, china or Thailand, 10 nights at a 3-4 star hotel and 5-8 women at $50 to $60 a session.
In China, they start off by showering with you, licking you up and down and everywhere with ice and then hot water, rubbing their oily boobs over your body, BJ, and multiple positions, then real massage. Its a real GFE.

So you can see, its hard to pay $200 a session here in Hawaii after paying $60 for the royal experience in China.

Save up your money guys, I think its worth it.

Bench Warmer
05-14-07, 03:41
Well boys, tonight I had Yumi at China Spa and what surprised me the most was that she was a local Japanese girl, 26 y.o., with nice fake C-cups. She was the the only local girl there and plus she has a really pretty local-type Japanese face, the type you'd see walking around the mall. Her looks and personality were killer, but she is mostly conservative and will only do straight sex, CBJ, and balls licking. No kissing, DATY, or asian. Anyway, started with a table shower and she proceeded to give me a CBJ with no rush and very relaxed service. I swear she has like the warmest mouth, it felt good lol. She's only been working there for a couple months so she aims to please. As for the sex, it was pretty standard, but she made up for it by her non-rush service and good attitude. Lol and she kept giving me water at the end. Sweet girl.I stopped by a couple of nights ago and yes, Yumi is very pretty. Almost "import model" pretty. I would have partake but the rest of the guys went downstairs. I will definitely be back to see her. I did notice that wouldn't make eye contact until I asked for her name. I took it as she being "hardened" but then again she could just be shy.

Kapalua
05-14-07, 17:36
Save up your money guys, I think its worth it.
Amen! :D The key is to save at least a few dollars each day. For example, if a guy can lower his expenses by just $6 per day, in less than a year he can have $2000 saved for his trip.

S Hunter
05-15-07, 03:20
On my way to a meeting, I saw a sign on Kam Hwy for a new massage place with a $29 or so special. On the quick drive by, it seems legit but you never know. It is in Aiea, just Ewa of Kaahumanu Street and on the Makai side of Kam Hwy. Anyone TOFFT? if I can scrounge up some time tomorrow, I might check it out.

S Hunter
05-15-07, 03:23
Sorry guys, I just realized I posted in the wrong place. Can the mods move it or delete it as necessary? Thanks.

Hinode
05-15-07, 03:59
After leaving Romantei with my 2 girlfriends, we parted ways. Got the urge, so I called Golden for my regs. Unfortunately, mama (I recognized her voice) said that Mina and Yumi were busy. 45 min to 1 hr wait. So--

I went to where Tengoku was. I know Tengoku is closed, would have loved to try there, from all the cool reports but went upstairs to -- I dont even know what the name is of the place, thats how drunk I was. First time there. .60 for house fee, fuckin bitz mamasan didnt even give me my change, was so dark I was just escorted into a room, where I lay on the cheap-o looking mattress. Was nice and cool, AC blastin.

Some long haired 40-50 somethin year old Korean woman comes in, asks for tip up front, give 1.20, no massage, no shower, just pulled off my pants and starting playing with willy. I told her, no condom. She said OK. BBFSTCIP. Told me, give me 20 more dollah, its mothers day!!! LOL!

I gave her 20 more dollars. She told me her name, forgot her name, fuck it, 2 tears in a bucket. Showered, left, went home, sleep. Total damage at whatever-that-place-is-upstairs-and-to-the-left-of-where-Tengoku-was: .60 + 1.40 = $$

Sukebe Hinode

P.S. I cant give you any details about the woman cuz it was dark, and dont remember much (of anything.) She didnt smell like a bed of roses down there tho, if you know what Im sayin. Nasty.

Hypo Luxa
05-15-07, 04:24
P.S. I cant give you any details about the woman cuz it was dark, and dont remember much (of anything.) She didnt smell like a bed of roses down there tho, if you know what Im sayin. Nasty.
Jeeez, I've had a few of those nights where I was sooooooooo shitfaced that I remembered next to nothing too...

Bronze Beast
05-15-07, 05:34
Any details on Yuki? I'm always interested in Japanese providers.
A: 9 (Sweet, can tell she's a veteran provider)
L: 5 (Slim, butch hair cut but still looks feminine, b-cup implants)
S: 8 (Anything goes, ask ahead, YMMV)

WeekendWarrior
05-15-07, 07:16
Ok it was my birthday this past weekend and decided to jump on the plane spontaneously to celebrate in HNL. So I had it all set up in my head, I have to check out one of these AMPs. So I tried the Kapiolani/Keaumoku scene, it was frickin' packed! There's so much traffic in the area. No ways! Seems like the AMP scene is mainstream in HNL. So I went to Ward to check out RM. I was really impressed by the place. It was really clean and nice. Right off the bat, BOOM! What a hottie! About 5'0" even & 108 lbs (she told me). Import Tuner quality! The typical francine dee mold. Late twenties, solid see's, nice voice, total GFE. Really down to earth personality. The TS was although crappy, cause she told me to shower myself. Came back to the room, got a CBJ and some CCG. Cuddled and kissed a bit. Very comforting, definitely repeat. She has a very little pouch (admits she has a kid) but it didn't faze me at all, matter of fact, I wouldn't mind seeing her outside of work. Typical damages. Mamasan gets. 50 and 1. 50 for FS. One question, is it usually customary for the provider to give out her number?

Kapalua
05-15-07, 16:36
L: 5 (Slim, butch hair cut but still looks feminine, b-cup implants)

Did that Yuki have a somewhat rough/deep type of voice (such as might be caused by years of smoking), that she usually tried to disguise as a feminine type of voice? Previously I met a mature woman at Tengoku who fit the physical description in your message, but I don't recall her name.

Kapalua
05-15-07, 16:45
went upstairs to -- I dont even know what the name is of the place, thats how drunk I was.
From your description, it seems that you were either at Oriental (on the second floor of the A.Y. Wong Building) or Hana Therapy (on the third floor of that building).

WeekendWarrior
05-15-07, 17:11
Ok. So this weekend was my birthday and being from the outer islands, there's really nothing to to. So jumped on the plane I did (on a last minute whim). I had a plan though, definitely visit an AMP then to have an actual massage (lomilomi style).

But what AMP? Mann, Saturday night seemed really busy in Oahu especially on Keeaumoku and Kapiolani. AMPs are like mainstream up here. And it was midnight. So I went to Ward and RM didn't seem to bad in terms of being busy. I was really impressed by the place. Looked nice and well taken care of. As soon as I stepped into the place I saw her. She stood out like a sore thumb (a welcoming sore thumb for that matter). All the other girls was pretty but were too skinny for my liking. The crotch would take a definite beating. It was Tiffany standing at approx. 5'0" and about 110 lbs that had cought my eye. And she said she was fat. Not even! I can't figure her logic out but only she knows her body. And yes, she did have a kid. Love the steaks in her hair. If I wanted a GF, it would have to be this one. Cause we hit it off from beginning to end.

Anyways, the only disappointing spot was that I had to shower by myself but other than that it was all good. FS, CBJ, CCG, mish. Light kissing. Talked alot like a great GFE. Gave me her digits. Would definitely repeat. Nice soft voice. Told her happy mother's day. Told her if she would consider being an import model cause I swear she looks like a viet Francine Dee.

Standard damages: . 50 to mamasan and 1. 5 to the provider.

L: 9/A: 10/S: 9

Hypo Luxa
05-15-07, 17:12
Did that Yuki have a somewhat rough/deep type of voice (such as might be caused by years of smoking), that she usually tried to disguise as a feminine type of voice? Previously I met a mature woman at Tengoku who fit the physical description in your message, but I don't recall her name.
Oh my God, FLASHBACK. I think I had that old woman at Tengoku too. Deeeeep voice, tiny lady. She took it deep though...

Bronze Beast
05-16-07, 03:51
Did that Yuki have a somewhat rough/deep type of voice (such as might be caused by years of smoking), that she usually tried to disguise as a feminine type of voice? Previously I met a mature woman at Tengoku who fit the physical description in your message, but I don't recall her name.Now that you've mentioned it, yes that is her. I did not notice her voice so much when I passed by Gingers since she was soft spoken during our conversation.

Hinode
05-16-07, 09:27
Went to Golden to see my reg(s).

I was all reeeep by the time I got to Golden, and Mina answered the door.

My IDOL JD/HL is correct. Her English is getting better everyday!! LOL.

Some new girl (never seen her before) named "Angie"? (spelling, pronunciation?) short hair, korean, late 20s/early 30s, spunky, slender (wouldnt have mind trying her),

And Mimi, 40s, (had her before, not bad), started talking to me too after I showered.

Mina got a little upset & jealous I think. Mina told me, stop talking to the other girls. You fuckin playboy. OK. Calm down.

I love Heineken.

HEINEKEN HINODE!!!

Spyda
05-16-07, 21:12
Went to Golden to see my reg(s).

All reeeep, Mina answered the door.

I'm gonna skip all the juicy details-- she gave me her cell #.

Whats that? You got it too?

Kefe. I told her, "where's our son."

She said, NO MORE.

My IDOL JD/HL is correct. Her English is getting better everyday!! LOL.

To be honest i dunno wtf im sayij already,

But some new girl named "angie"? short hair, korean, late 20s/early 30s, (and mimi) 40s, had her, not bad, talked to me too after shower. Mina got upset. Told me, stop talkinmg to other girls. You fuckning playboy. OK. Clam down.

Fuckin Heineken rules.

HEINEKEN HINODE!!!Green bottles baby!!! good to see a fellow monger had a good time.

I got financial issues so I have to wait a while for my turn.

Hinode
05-17-07, 03:58
From your description, it seems that you were either at Oriental (on the second floor of the A.Y. Wong Building) or Hana Therapy (on the third floor of that building).

Kapalua,

You are correct sir. That is the place! Oriental Massage. It was too dark though. And it smelt like rotten fish that night.

You know like how you get the smell on your hands, then you wash your hands, smell your hands again and the smell still no go away.

Yikes. :confused:

Ten Batsu
05-17-07, 21:22
Ok. So this weekend was my birthday and being from the outer islands, there's really nothing to to. So jumped on the plane I did (on a last minute whim). I had a plan though, definitely visit an AMP then to have an actual massage (lomilomi style).

But what AMP? Mann, Saturday night seemed really busy in Oahu especially on Keeaumoku and Kapiolani. AMPs are like mainstream up here. And it was midnight. So I went to Ward and RM didn't seem to bad in terms of being busy. I was really impressed by the place. Looked nice and well taken care of. As soon as I stepped into the place I saw her. She stood out like a sore thumb (a welcoming sore thumb for that matter). All the other girls was pretty but were too skinny for my liking. The crotch would take a definite beating. It was Tiffany standing at approx. 5'0" and about 110 lbs that had cought my eye. And she said she was fat. Not even! I can't figure her logic out but only she knows her body. And yes, she did have a kid. Love the steaks in her hair. If I wanted a GF, it would have to be this one. Cause we hit it off from beginning to end.

Anyways, the only disappointing spot was that I had to shower by myself but other than that it was all good. FS, CBJ, CCG, mish. Light kissing. Talked alot like a great GFE. Gave me her digits. Would definitely repeat. Nice soft voice. Told her happy mother's day. Told her if she would consider being an import model cause I swear she looks like a viet Francine Dee.

Standard damages: . 50 to mamasan and 1. 5 to the provider.

L: 9/A: 10/S: 9

What's up with these AMPs these days. There were the days when a table shower with a little pre-room stroking was standard fare. I go to Golden and its BYOB (brush your own balls). Are any others going that route and where is it still standard?

Kay Bee
05-17-07, 23:29
What's up with these AMPs these days. There were the days when a table shower with a little pre-room stroking was standard fare. I go to Golden and its BYOB (brush your own balls). Are any others going that route and where is it still standard?

Might have something to do with some customers not wanting to lay bare on a basically unwashed table previously layed upon by who knows how many who-knows-who's.

Tadhook
05-18-07, 13:03
I think a lot of these places, like Ohana, are limited by the layout or size of their facilities. That's why they don't have the traditional shower table. Personally, I like the table shampoo, so I usually only go to those places that have 'em. The house fee is the same, so why not.

Anonymous808
05-18-07, 18:13
You guys are comparing regular massage places with massage parlours. Regular massage places don't offer table showers because they are not licensed to do so. Ohana and Golden are regular massage places where a customer can go in and not get special treatment, just a massage. Places that offer table showers are massage parlours that offer extra's and if you're lucky, a massage.

Ten Batsu
05-18-07, 20:10
I think a lot of these places, like Ohana, are limited by the layout or size of their facilities. That's why they don't have the traditional shower table. Personally, I like the table shampoo, so I usually only go to those places that have 'em. The house fee is the same, so why not.

I'm with you--and often, the table shower kinda indicates what kind of service you might be in for. But--to each his own. So now I really have to read the ads to see which ones carry a license if I want a table shampoo. Or its BYOB.

Relaxed Guy
05-18-07, 20:25
You guys are comparing regular massage places with massage parlours. Regular massage places don't offer table showers because they are not licensed to do so. Ohana and Golden are regular massage places where a customer can go in and not get special treatment, just a massage. Places that offer table showers are massage parlours that offer extra's and if you're lucky, a massage.I'm sorry, but this doesn't make any sense; the relaxation places (as opposed to the licensed massage parlours) don't have ANY license, other than General Excise Tax. There are NO state/DCCA licenses for "relaxation spas" or "table showers." Rather, places that have table showers are typically establishments that do NOT have a massage license (nor any other type of license other than a G.E.T.) -- all or nearly all of such places are "relaxation only."

Sdrom
05-18-07, 22:42
Pink Orchid (941-2127) is still open: Pennysaver has managed to screw up their ad for the last two weeks, and I wanted to make sure everyone knows they're still in business. No extras whatsoever, but the atmosphere is nice and clean, and both ladies give great therapeutic massage.I found Pink Orchid by chance and now I consider myself a regular.

after some of the other 'spas' that gave... so-so massages, it's a relief to find one that actually is not an excuse to sell off extras.

man, I wish I knew of this forum years ago! would've saved alot from the Hit-and-mostly-misses I usually get.

Slypher
05-19-07, 09:34
So, I'm back gentlemen. How are all of you doing?

Just a heads up. Way back in post #420something, I said I was seeing a girl. Just broke up with her and needed to get some umm. Quick ego boosts. So yes, HL, JD, whatever your name is now, You were right. I got sucked right back in, and if I had more money I'd offer to pay for a girl for you.

But let's get me back into the swing of things. So I broke up with my girl, and promptly visited China Spa. Toy is supposedly on vacation and, her being my favorite and all, I decided not to go to PT untill I can see her again.

So I go in, and only 3 girls are out front. Mama leads me to back and I pay. 50. I poke my head out of the room to look over the girls and I choose the one that looks the least busy. Nice asian girl wearing a black slip. Table shower, nice strong handed massage, CBJ, then sex. After being with my girlfriend for so long, I've grown quite fond of missionary. And as long as the girl under me seems happy, I do that untill completion. (She also said "ok, now I get on my back" after the BJ). She moaned alot and did alot of grinding during the sex, so for me it was a good GFE (Considering I didn't get the drama that comes with the REAL GFE). After we cuddled naked on the bed for a while, then her alarm went off, so I was ushered out the door. Not rushed, just urged to move on.

Nice girl, I think her name is, Shanna, Shara, something like that, my mind's a tad fuzzy. I guessed that she was 25 of so, and I think she told me she was 28. Not the prettiest girl there, but a solid 7. And maybe my view is tempered by my experiences with my GF, but I rate her at an even 9 for service and attitude.

When I was leaving she kept talking about me coming back and being comfortable, so she kept talking about the other girls that were there. One she mentioned was a Yumi, and said she was 18. I'm tempted. Very tempted. But at the same time, I know that older women are better lovers. Generally speaking.

Total damage was. 50 house and 1. 50 tip. And, later today at this point, I'm going to the beach with friends. Since this is the last day of vacation I get before UH enters summer session 1, I plan on making today an "Awesome" day with a late morning AMP visit. Suggestions? If not I'm going to CS to take a peek at Yumi and maybe try to snag Shana again (unless Toy is back in town)

SinisterSex
05-19-07, 13:08
Cute , short filipina looking spinner. The mama-san has a very bad attitude though and did not get the full hour.

L-8 P-7 A-7

She is a vocal little thing. Somewhat detracted, but nonetheless a good performer. She is about 5' nothing more and is cute. Brown skin and petite. Will and have repeated.

Anonymous808
05-19-07, 20:25
I'm sorry, but this doesn't make any sense; the relaxation places (as opposed to the licensed massage parlours) don't have ANY license, other than General Excise Tax. There are NO state/DCCA licenses for "relaxation spas" or "table showers." Rather, places that have table showers are typically establishments that do NOT have a massage license (nor any other type of license other than a G.E.T.) -- all or nearly all of such places are "relaxation only."

You are confused with my post, so let me help clear it up. When i say regular massage place, i mean a licensed massage place. When i say massage parlour, i mean "relaxation spas". What you wrote is exactly the same as i was trying to explain. I hope this clears it up.

Relaxed Guy
05-19-07, 23:10
. . . When i say regular massage place, i mean a licensed massage place. When i say massage parlour, i mean "relaxation spas" . . . .Got it -- sorry for my misunderstanding. I was a bit confused by the reference to Golden and Ohana, because I've never been there without "extra services." On a separate note, Ohana, I believe, lost their massage license last year (they always had one up until then).

Mrbobolala
05-20-07, 04:02
Was getting my hair cut today at A's Barbershop, you know the place as the place with the hot asian sweeties that cut your hair with a little massage at the end. Well, they're expanding their massage capabilities (currently just in the back) but they may be moving it to a new location. That could be interesting. I also heard that A massaged after 7p so if any of you out there had a crush on her like I do. It could be fun. Most likely legit.

Also heard her talking about massages in Thailand and how she never trusts her boyfriends going by themselves. Kinda put a downer on the old imagination.

Hinode
05-20-07, 13:31
When I was leaving she kept talking about me coming back and being comfortable, so she kept talking about the other girls that were there. One she mentioned was a Yumi, and said she was 18. I'm tempted. Very tempted. But at the same time, I know that older women are better lovers. Generally speaking.

Funny you should say that. I agree 1000%. Older women ARE better lovers. PERIOD. I said that in a previous post about my fetish. Case in point, tonight; got drunk; went to Femme Nu, toasted, left.

Went to LH, saw PENNY! (WOO HOO!) grabbed my hand, took me kitchen room, BBBJ, BBFS, but NO completion (WHAT!?!) cuz was TOO DRUNK. (lose money.) Cuz I gave her money.

Went to China SPA, 1st time there, fuckin dudu. Never will repeat again. Fuckin young ass bitches. Paid money. Again.

Went to Rose Marie on ward. 1st time there. Dudu. Mama gives me 'tude. So does 1st girl. 2nd girl gives me lip. I told her, gimmie my fuckin money back. Fine. I left. (hi5 Hypo!)

Went to Sandy and Jens. dudu. not bad, but not good.

Went to New Office. Or whatever its called now. Not bad. Still, no play, no action, was AIIIIIIGHT.

--I aint even gonna say where I ended up. Point is, I spent so much cash I aint mongering for a while. But right now its 7 am, HST, and this older woman rode me for over 1 hour (still drunk even at this moment, as I am writing this) since mama was sleeping. I think she's in love with me. I couldnt cum but I tried my damn hardest when she told me she was too tired to ride me anymore. She started at about 4:45am. I went MISH on top and concentrated as hard as I could. CFS to completion. Gave me her digits, escorted me OUT of the building, showed me her car, told me, "I never imagined you were that good. No wonder **** thinks the world of you."

Yeah. OK. So when I wake up this afternoon Ill try and smile on that, only to find my wallet super empty and me broke for about 2 months. I agree Slypher. OLDER WOMEN RULE.

And thanks JD for the advice from long ago. Fuckin witches like that at Rose Marie (who prob thought I was LE) should be out of a job. I dont care about looks or service, you give attitude like that, they wont get no BIZ. Im sorry brothers if anybody loves RM. But thats the last time I go there.

For the 3rd time, OLDER WOMEN rule.

P.S. Its like this brothers. You hungry, and you just wanna eat. Do you try the NEW place, and chance um for something that you MIGHT NOT LIKE? Or do you go to the old restaurant that gives you that badass chicken katsu/hamburger steak you always like? Of course, you'll opt for the latter. Why? cuz you know its good and you going be satiated and fufilled. Youll walk away happy and content, and thats what i shoulda done tonight, or last night rather, all I can say is my weenie is sore. She rode me like there was no tomorrow. And yeah-- she is "all dat" from all the posts that I read. I wish I never tried anybody else but her. When I get more money Im going to see her again. Will most def repeat.

Wannabe O.G. Hinode

HawaiiGuy2
05-20-07, 14:12
Was getting my hair cut today at A's Barbershop, you know the place as the place with the hot asian sweeties that cut your hair with a little massage at the end. Well, they're expanding their massage capabilities (currently just in the back) but they may be moving it to a new location. That could be interesting. I also heard that A massaged after 7p so if any of you out there had a crush on her like I do. It could be fun. Most likely legit.

Also heard her talking about massages in Thailand and how she never trusts her boyfriends going by themselves. Kinda put a downer on the old imagination.Hey there. Just wondering where is this place? Sounds like a fun place. Are these girls Japanese? Or Thai? Filipino? Thanks!

Kim Chee Kane
05-20-07, 15:19

Also heard her talking about massages in Thailand and how she never trusts her boyfriends going by themselves. Kinda put a downer on the old imagination.

I heard about A's Barbershop. What I wanna know is, how hot is hot? :) I heard got some nice eye-candy over there.

Allstar
05-20-07, 15:27
Funny you should say that. I agree 1000%. Older women ARE better lovers. PERIOD. I said that in a previous post about my fetish. Case in point, tonight; got drunk; went to Femme Nu, toasted, left.

Went to LH, saw PENNY! (WOO HOO!) grabbed my hand, took me kitchen room, BBBJ, BBFS, but NO completion (WHAT!?!) cuz was TOO DRUNK. (lose money.) Cuz I gave her money.Just wondering where is "LH"

Kamipulu
05-20-07, 17:40
Visited SS last Thursday morning around 930am. Used the Pennysaver coupon. Saw Bebe, short Vietnamese about 5' 95 lbs., very petite with enhanced Ds. Short shoulder length bleached blond hair.

TS was nice with some massaging on my hamstrings. Back in the room she started with a firm massage using her entire weight on my back but did not do a complete massage - she moved on to light kisses inside my thighs and up my back then to the back of my neck. Then the flip. Lotta stroking and ball licking. Got the lube out and stroked it a bit. Then the cover was excellently applied no hands. After a nice CBJ she got on top and was very animated. Went through various positions and ended doggie.

The funny thing was after she cleaned me up she said to lay down and relax and she'll be right back. Well in the dark room I actually dozed off for about 15 minutes. After I woke up I waited a couple more minutes but she never returned. I got dressed and went out to the living room, where the mamasan marked my frequent flyer card. The mamasan told another girl to go call Bebe because I didn't pay her yet. The girl just said to pay her and so I did then she escorted me to the door. Strange experience to say the least.

Anyway total damage .40+coupon+1.40

L=8 - Smokin' bod very petite w/nice D-cups, belly button peircing
A=6 - not much of a talker. didn't smile much
S=6 - left something to be desired. Started a good TS but didn't feel complete, started a good massage but didn't feel complete. FS had its good points but strange ending.

Hypo Luxa
05-20-07, 18:14
Haha! You crack me up Hinode... I used to drink and type...

:-)

The bad thing about being drunk while mongering is certainly "loose wallet syndrome." $1K in a night is enough to make you feel really shitty the next day when you sober up. And more than a few providers have been pissed off when you don't come after an hour of intense riding...

Anyway, be safe dude. I hope you're taking taxis. One night I got stopped by two cops after drinking and hobbying, and was about to be hauled away until they got an emergency call. The cop said i was extremely lucky and to drive my ass directly home.

...Of course I continued on to Smile for some Bonny (it was back a while ago). I've rarely drank and drove since... Rarely (still haven't nixed it--I'd like to).

Anyway, yes, MILFs rule!

CM0069
05-20-07, 19:45
I heard about A's Barbershop. What I wanna know is, how hot is hot? :) I heard got some nice eye-candy over there.Don't get your hopes up toooo high. Lol, looked kinda regular to me one time I went, though A was in those black overalls, was busy, but strangely quiet with all 3 barbers at it.

Hinode
05-20-07, 22:25
I heard about A's Barbershop. What I wanna know is, how hot is hot? :) I heard got some nice eye-candy over there.

A's does have nice eye candy. Ey! How I know that? I cut my hair there as well. LOL!!! But not anymore- long story short, and not for this forum.

Anyways, I was getting my car serviced one day, thought about the massage offered at A's, I seen the (one woman) therapist before long ago. My hairdresser told me she was busy with another customer, that I'd have to wait for an hour tops.

I went across the street to golden during its website hey day couple of weeks back. LOL!!!

I happily exit golden, and my hairdresser is yelling for me across the street. AIYAHH!!!! Embarrased, I try to walk ewa on king--instead, she keeps yelling so I come back to A's. She tells me the therapist is ready for me now.

Lets finish up this story--.50 for traditional thai massage, .60 for oil massage. asked her whats the diff, she said thai is more stretching. opted for the oil. sure, my imagination ran wild in the dark, with scented candles, dim lights, and nice thai music. NO happy ending. Just a badass massage. Of course, I told her to take it easy, Im not so old yet that my bones need to be broken or cracked to have a "good massage".

I _SO_ want to try that Century Center place, with Jean, and all those other providers that everybody says is so badass. Hours of operation? contact #'s? Best time to go?

P.S. If A does massage after 7pm though--I just might do it for the hell of it. I never have her cut my hair, and I know she has (had?) a boyfriend who was overseas in the military, but I would tap that shit in a heartbeat, as would most fellow mongers as shes prob the most beautiful thai woman Ive ever seen on the island.

And yeah, I have good taste too, like Serrow9. ;)

Tong Po Hinode

Lkjhgf
05-20-07, 23:01
Hino,

You one old timer w/ this reports, you should check who'S good and who's not----or they going take you for a ride--at rose marie you must have gotten the chick call eve, she sucks// the mama ,and the place sucks they's some young good ones around, but you got to go find them ,penny and apple are the 2 best young one now// IMHO//hope this helps you ,same thing happen to me at rose marie.

Good luck buddy

Allstar
05-21-07, 02:05
What AMP is "LH"?

Tsboy69
05-21-07, 03:46
What AMP is "LH"?

OK "All Star" - Seven posts and seven questions. Read dude, it's not that hard.

All of your questions can be answered if you did some homework and searched the pages and pages of info.

Just to give you a clue about LH...Since you seem to be so interested in AMP girls, does it occur to you to take a look at the posts regarding the countless bars? Here is your clue, ready? LH = initials.

Hope you get it. Good luck to you. Just a tip, try posting some info and you will not get responses like this.

John Ross
05-21-07, 04:13
OK "All Star" - Seven posts and seven questions. Read dude, it's not that hard.

All of your questions can be answered if you did some homework and searched the pages and pages of info.

Just to give you a clue about LH...Since you seem to be so interested in AMP girls, does it occur to you to take a look at the posts regarding the countless bars? Here is your clue, ready? LH = initials.

Hope you get it. Good luck to you. Just a tip, try posting some info and you will not get responses like this.I remember my younger days when I used to go to Liberty House and check out the chicks.

Love Tractor
05-21-07, 04:34
After spending too much time looking up places, addresses, and printing maps/ directions, I figured there had to be a better way. I finally got a handheld GPS to help, and thanks to you guys' consolidated lists it's no problem. Here is a .kml (Keyhole Markup Language) file that you can use with Google Earth, Google Maps, or use an editor (ie PoiEdit) to convert to your GPS/ Nav system format.

Perhaps this link will work also:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108047515744631636721.00000112ad4c52c442300&z=12&om=1

Thanks to all that have provided info and details and thanks Double Nickle and all other contributers to the updated AMP list!

ps (change extenstion to .kml)

Hypo Luxa
05-21-07, 05:48
I remember my younger days when I used to go to Liberty House and check out the chicks.
Back in the day, the downtown Liberty House (haha, funny pick up of "LH" by the way) used to have some real hotties in there shopping on their lunch hour.

WeekendWarrior
05-21-07, 06:57
Speaking of giving out digits. I found it unusual that the provider gave me her digits, is that customary? Does it mean that she likes you (as a customer)? It was funny, cause she thought that I was LE and asked for ID which I didn't have on me, cause I left that in the car (only brought the cash). Didn't want it to go missing in the AMP, horror stories from you guys. But eventually she believed me and the ironic part about it was that she gave me her digits. WEIRD.

Slypher
05-21-07, 07:07
My last post stirred up some responses but none of the type I wanted. It's alright, I went mongering before the first reply came anyhow. So, Report:

Went to China Spa again, Had a girl, I think she said her name was Bebe. Very nice girl, but vanilla service. She said the Table Shower was broken, so I had to shower myself off. In general it wasn't what I wanted, but she was pretty good during.

I wouldn't repeat, though I dropped .50 to the house and 1.50 to her. 2 reasons for that.

1. She didn't give great service, but she was pretty, she was very nice, and she gave me the best damn massage I've had in years.

2. the ATM at walmart only spits out $50 bills if you withdraw $200 at a time. Just a word of warning incase you're in the area and strapped for cash, don't go to the walmart ATM unless you're dead set on paying .50 to house and $150 to the girl. Bebe even said they don't like taking $50s.

Kapalua
05-21-07, 13:07
What AMP is "LH"?
"LH" is an abbreviation for London Hub, a bar (not an AMP) located at 1320 Kalani Street, near Waiakamilo Road.

Kapalua
05-21-07, 13:20
Good work, Love Tractor! That map should be very helpful to board members. (However, you might want to remove Evergreen and Yokohama from the map, because they are now closed.)

AsiaTraveler2
05-21-07, 13:21
Speaking of giving out digits. I found it unusual that the provider gave me her digits, is that customary? Does it mean that she likes you (as a customer)? It was funny, cause she thought that I was LE and asked for ID which I didn't have on me, cause I left that in the car (only brought the cash). Didn't want it to go missing in the AMP, horror stories from you guys. But eventually she believed me and the ironic part about it was that she gave me her digits. WEIRD.

Weekendwarrior,

Yes, it generally means she likes you. It's not that uncommon. The AMP girls and the bar girls are in the same position. It's very difficult for them to meet guys, outside of work, so their best bet is customers they like.

AT2

Kapalua
05-21-07, 13:40
Speaking of giving out digits. I found it unusual that the provider gave me her digits, is that customary?
In my experience, AMP providers usually haven't given me a personal telephone number if I didn't ask for it. However, that sometimes does happen. Within the past two years, four providers gave me personal telephone numbers without me asking beforehand. I'm relatively old and fat, so young and handsome guys may receive more numbers. :D

Kapalua
05-21-07, 13:57
Yes, it generally means she likes you. It's not that uncommon. The AMP girls and the bar girls are in the same position. It's very difficult for them to meet guys, outside of work, so their best bet is customers they like.
I think that sometimes there might be a financial motivation. The provider may be implying that you can have sessions with her away from the AMP (by eliminating the house fee, the customer will be able to afford more frequent sessions with the provider). Also, if the provider moves to another AMP, a customer who has her personal telephone number can easily contact her.

WeekendWarrior
05-21-07, 16:36
Thanks again guys! I appreciate all the information. I too am a bit "husky" but not too old, so who knows. The funny thing was that she wanted me to come back when she wasn't scheduled to work (Meet back at the AMP). And this was on mother's day (she's a mom, definite MILF). I guess money talks BS walks.

Here's another question since I have your attention. I did remember hearing that these providers really don't get the chance to meet guys outside of work. Is it common for the provider to date customers that they like. Has anyone heard of something like this? Cause I wouldn't mind asking this one. Of course, I'll pay for dinner with no expectations.

Ten Batsu
05-21-07, 17:29
A bunch of new places advertising in the paper. This new Judy's, is that the same place as the old one? No MAT # so I'm guessing table shampoo? 411

Hypo Luxa
05-21-07, 17:51
I think that sometimes there might be a financial motivation. The provider may be implying that you can have sessions with her away from the AMP (by eliminating the house fee, the customer will be able to afford more frequent sessions with the provider). Also, if the provider moves to another AMP, a customer who has her personal telephone number can easily contact her.
That's mostly it. They want you to be able to get a hold of for service incase they leave. In some cases, much lower percentages, but sometimes they do want to socialize outside the AMP. And a handful, with Penny/Lucky being the one who was REALLY serious about it, want you to call them during slow time for phone sex.

Hinode
05-21-07, 17:53
Within the past two years, four providers gave me personal telephone numbers without me asking beforehand. I'm relatively old and fat, so young and handsome guys may receive more numbers. :D

Within the past year, I have 3. :D Im not bragging. :D I only speak the truth. :D

Han-ShOmE Hinode

(But broke and MIA for now!) :(

First Try
05-21-07, 19:23
If the provider's nani can hold out for extra action it sounds like she is cutting out the "middle Man" or woman in this case, the mamasan. Hopefully they don't get caught being a free agent. LOL. After frequent visits I'm sure a provider has "sized up" the extracurricular affairs.

Evilchimpy
05-21-07, 19:46
I have not gone to any amp in about six months due to an SO, but in my experience a lot of them have at least two cell numbers. One for customers, one for friends. Makes sense, gotta make some money and keep some privacy.

Lkjhgf
05-21-07, 20:16
Hino,

You one old timer w/ this reports, you should check who'S good and who's not----or they going take you for a ride--at rose marie you must have gotten the chick call eve, she sucks// the mama ,and the place sucks they's some young good ones around, but you got to go find them ,penny and apple are the 2 best young one now// IMHO//hope this helps you ,same thing happen to me at rose marie.

Good luck buddyI was drunk when wrote the first report earlier.

Sdrom
05-21-07, 23:15
In my experience, AMP providers usually haven't given me a personal telephone number if I didn't ask for it. However, that sometimes does happen. Within the past two years, four providers gave me personal telephone numbers without me asking beforehand. I'm relatively old and fat, so young and handsome guys may receive more numbers. :DSound like I too might get lucky. Sorry, but I am new to this scene, so what can I say. I'm looking forward to this. :p

Evilchimpy
05-21-07, 23:57
I have not been out in about six months. But in my limited experience, a lot (not all) of these girls have two cell numbers. One for customers and one for friends. Makes sense gotta keep some privacy when they are off.

Ninja Boots
05-22-07, 00:32
I went across the street to golden during its website hey day couple of weeks back. LOL!

I happily exit Golden, and my hairdresser is yelling for me across the street. AIYAHH! Embarrased, I try to walk ewa on king--instead, she keeps yelling so I come back to A's. She tells me the therapist is ready for me now.

So A's is across the street from Golden?

Love Tractor
05-22-07, 01:12
Good work, Love Tractor! That map should be very helpful to board members. (However, you might want to remove Evergreen and Yokohama from the map, because they are now closed.)Thanks for the update - they're removed. Glad to help some way.

Lip Licker
05-22-07, 05:30
I have noticed that AMP girls giving out their numbers is more common nowadays. I'm not that young and I believe I'm just average looking but in the past 3 AMP visits, 2 have given me their numbers with one of them trying to get mine in return. She even called to test it while I was there(good thing I have a second phone just for mongering). I keep it turned off so I have no idea if she actually called. I don't think most of the girls want to hook up outside unless they start inviting you out to do things with them. It is my impression that they are trying to get more customers and may call during the slow times to drum up business.

Don't feel bad if you don't get any digits because you don't want to get involved with these girls anyway. IMHO, if you keep banging the same girl or girls, you might as well be in a relationship with them and for me, that defeats the entire purpose of an AMP.

Member #3973
05-22-07, 06:44
So A's is across the street from Golden?

yes. Golden on mauka side of King's and A's on Makai side.
A has a smoking hot body and likes to show it off wearing tight
tops and shorts -if you are lucky. She is definitely aware of the looks
from the mostly male customers.
The other girls are just goodlooking, not wearing clothes that
attract attention. Most are thai. You only get a haircut -quite decent
and a shoulder massage.
Haven't tried their massage, but I think it is as legit as the haircut...

Hypo Luxa
05-22-07, 16:49
yes. Golden on mauka side of King's and A's on Makai side.
A has a smoking hot body and likes to show it off wearing tight
tops and shorts -if you are lucky. She is definitely aware of the looks
from the mostly male customers.
The other girls are just goodlooking, not wearing clothes that
attract attention. Most are thai. You only get a haircut -quite decent
and a shoulder massage.
Haven't tried their massage, but I think it is as legit as the haircut...
The three times I've been there, A has always worn pants. DAMN! People keep talking about her awesome legs. But her cleavage was always on display. I quit going after I wasn't happy with my haircuts. 3 different girls, three different cuts. Not happy with any of them... I know it is subjective, so no judgement by me is passed on their ability. I know that YMMV.

Rascal X
05-23-07, 13:44
Cruised by all my usual haunts to see what was available. Stopped by Pine Tree, eight girls in lobby. One tall, thin girl with glasses caught my attention. Anyone have an idea what her name is? Went to Ace, only Tomato and one other girl working. Started on the right side of 350 Ward. First place, two girls not my type. Golden Queen in center, three girls, one was okay. Last place was Pink on left side, four girls. Saw one girl briefly, mama said her name is Hannah. Anyone seen her? How was her service? Thanks for any info.

Nightknight
05-23-07, 14:06
After spending too much time looking up places, addresses, and printing maps/ directions, I figured there had to be a better way.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108047515744631636721.00000112ad4c52c442300&z=12&om=1

LT,

Very cool. You must have an awful lot of free time. Thank you for making such a great contribution to the list. Nice job.

Nightknight

Hypo Luxa
05-23-07, 16:38
After spending too much time looking up places, addresses, and printing maps/ directions, I figured there had to be a better way. I finally got a handheld GPS to help, and thanks to you guys' consolidated lists it's no problem. Here is a .kml (Keyhole Markup Language) file that you can use with Google Earth, Google Maps, or use an editor (ie PoiEdit) to convert to your GPS/ Nav system format.

Thanks to all that have provided info and details and thanks Double Nickle and all other contributers to the updated AMP list!

ps (change extenstion to .kml)
Perhaps the mods of this board can make this a sticky on the front page. Excellent work Love Tractor!

Qjkl
05-23-07, 18:32
I finally figured out how to rename and open the kml file. Amazing job!!!! I already knew where the places were, but to take the time and effort to make it easier for everyone else is above and beyond the call of duty.

Mushi
05-23-07, 19:32
Well, when I saw her several weeks ago at Golden, she wasn't shy about any part of her body. I only went with enough to get a massage and an hj (as I assumed that was all that was available from a place like that). But, when she started in on it, she didn't mind my hands roaming inside her top or under her skirt. To me she's definitely mid-later thirties, but man, she had a damn nice body for her age! That's when I found out from her that I could have had it all.

Never got to go back to take her up on that before she disappeared, though.Say what's the total damage for the massage and HJ?

Myster
05-24-07, 13:26
Been busy with work for a week and choke reports to catch up on.

Slypher: Nice to see that you're back again but then again, too bad about your GF. But don't let that stop you from chasing them young ones at UH and the beach during the summer. I always loved the chase. AMP will always be here as a sure thing.

I've been away for about 4 months because of money issues - damn addiction - but am up for a couple in the next weeks. I've lined them so let me know if you have anything to add.

Golden - HJ | Can't remember the name but it's at Golden China Spa - Penny or Yumi

Travel Guy
05-24-07, 14:57
I just got back to the main land an the first thing that I want to do Is thank all the guys that helped me find the right places to go.

I found the building to China Spa but could not find the door. I found a penny savor mag. and called the number. She said that when face the building there is a parking lot on the right side drive in get ticket and drive up the ramp. Park and you will see the China Spa sign.

I was introduced to a China Doll by the name of Apirl. She gave me a great hot table shower and she didnt miss a spot. Off to the room for FS. Everything was included. DATY, CG, Doggy, CBJ and she finished me off with a HJ all for $$.

I would repeat.

Dan Hawaii
05-25-07, 16:40
I remember my younger days when I used to go to Liberty House and check out the chicks.LOL, I heard got lots of chicks at LE that do full service, too. :)

Dan Hawaii
05-25-07, 16:43
Speaking of giving out digits. I found it unusual that the provider gave me her digits, is that customary? Does it mean that she likes you (as a customer)? It was funny, cause she thought that I was LE and asked for ID which I didn't have on me, cause I left that in the car (only brought the cash). Didn't want it to go missing in the AMP, horror stories from you guys. But eventually she believed me and the ironic part about it was that she gave me her digits. WEIRD.Maybe she believed you because she gave you FS and did not end up in jail?

Dan Hawaii
05-25-07, 16:50
Thanks again guys! I appreciate all the information. I too am a bit "husky" but not too old, so who knows. The funny thing was that she wanted me to come back when she wasn't scheduled to work (Meet back at the AMP). And this was on mother's day (she's a mom, definite MILF). I guess money talks BS walks.

Here's another question since I have your attention. I did remember hearing that these providers really don't get the chance to meet guys outside of work. Is it common for the provider to date customers that they like. Has anyone heard of something like this? Cause I wouldn't mind asking this one. Of course, I'll pay for dinner with no expectations.Since you have her number, you should ask her, not us.

Dan Hawaii
05-25-07, 16:59

ps (change extenstion to .kml)I placed that google website in my favorites. Thanks LT, awesome job.

Slypher
05-26-07, 04:17
So my favorite girl is back in town, Toy at PT. Saw her a few nights ago. She seemed tired but she gave the same great service as usual. .50 house +$.50 tip. Said she was jetlagged, but CBJ, to 69 to daty to Mish, finished in mish and she gave an amazing back rub.

My usual ratings of 10 across the board goes for Toy, she's the best I've ever had, YMMV though, since I'm a regular customer for her.

Slypher
05-26-07, 04:19
Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to add with the last report. THanks for the welcome back myster. Yeah, the chase is fun and all, but I'm what you'd call a Nerd. I play WoW and D&D, so I stand out like a sore thumb at the beach. Now my Summer courses at UH. On the other hand.

Kauai Guy #1
05-26-07, 06:38
I stopped by CS wed nite, Anybody know where Penny went?

PT had about 5-6 girls but no real lookers.

Ended up at VIP, Pepsi on vacation, DeeDee is back.

Justin H
05-26-07, 14:14
Hey everyone,

I went to Golden today got Yumi as usual, but a kind of chunky Korean girl answered the door with a tatoo on her back. Does anyone know her name? if she gives good HJ? Yumi took her time today and the extra was great. Made me cum on her litttle titi's.

Kapalua
05-26-07, 20:28
I went to Golden today got Yumi as usual, but a kind of chunky Korean girl answered the door with a tatoo on her back. Does anyone know her name?
Sounds like the girl who answered the door was Mina, who has a pleasantly chubby physique and a "devilish" tattoo on her upper back. Next time you should try her oral service or full service, which in my opinion are outstanding.

Tagn Release
05-26-07, 21:00
Haven't heard much about Jean. I am thinking about going to see her again. Is she still good? Anyone get more?

Thanks,

TNR

Old Geezer II
05-26-07, 23:28
Just out of curiousity did anyone get BBBJ or BBFS from Mina.

Moriwake
05-27-07, 01:40
So my favorite girl is back in town, Toy at PT. Saw her a few nights ago. She seemed tired but she gave the same great service as usual. .50 house +$.50 tip. Said she was jetlagged, but CBJ, to 69 to daty to Mish, finished in mish and she gave an amazing back rub.

My usual ratings of 10 across the board goes for Toy, she's the best I've ever had, YMMV though, since I'm a regular customer for her.Toy is also my favorite with her pointy nipples. Saw her last night and she looked good. Bbbbj and bbfscip. I love her reverse cowgirl. She usually starts me off with that. Can't wait to see her again.

Supersexfreak
05-27-07, 16:27
I'm thinking of giving this place a try. The therapist also works out of a townhome in Waipio Gentry? Advertises on Craigslist.

Licensed Massage Therapist located in the Wellife Chiropratic Office
B5, 1750 Salt Lake Blvd (close to the Ice Palace)
Hours are 9 AM to 10 PM, Monday thru Saturday
Please call 222-6489 for an appointment ($10 off 9AM to Noon)

Thai Massage $100 for 90 minutes, $75 for 60 minutes
Swedish Massage $60 for 55 minutes
Deep Tissue Massage $60 for 55 minutes
Pregnancy Massage $60 for 55 minutes
Foot Massage $60 for 50 minutes
Hot Stone Therapy Massage $75 for 55 minutes

Member #4990
05-27-07, 19:25
I'm thinking of giving this place a try. The therapist also works out of a townhome in Waipio Gentry? Advertises on Craigslist.

Hot Stone Therapy Massage $75 for 55 minutes

Let us know how it goes. I heard they are open on Memorial Day.

Member #4990
05-27-07, 19:26
I was going to go and get a massage tomorrow and wanted to know who is at Ohana and where they are located. Also, wanted to know more information about Golden.

John Ross
05-27-07, 20:27
I was going to go and get a massage tomorrow and wanted to know who is at Ohana and where they are located. Also, wanted to know more information about Golden.
Ohana is on Makaloa on the side of Walmart. It is in the building that houses Pony Taxi. I would suggest seeing Kimberly.

Peach744
05-27-07, 20:30
Hello,

Looking for a girl who has unusual enormous tits for a good session. Looks and attitude not that important. Any reccomendations?

Member #4990
05-28-07, 01:29
Ohana is on Makaloa on the side of Walmart. It is in the building that houses Pony Taxi. I would suggest seeing Kimberly.

Thanks for the suggestion and the location. Can you give me a description of her? I did a search of this string and couldn't find anything describing her.

Hinode
05-28-07, 04:24
Also, wanted to know more information about Golden.

I've been with 3 women at Golden, and they all rock. While I dont have a personal favorite, like Kapalua said before, Mina gives excellent service (for a young girl) even though her English is limited. YMMV. IMHO, I like older women, who dont rush service. This thread has lots of info on GM. Search the forum for more info. Golden is on King St. across of A's barber shop on the mauka side of King. Ph:#589-1550.

**There was this other girl there that I wanted to try, someone new, I think her name was Angie, or something like that. Late 20s/Early 30s, Korean, short frizzy light brown hair, slender, tan complexion, couldnt tell her height because she was sitting down at the kitchen table. Anybody know of her? Mama said there was nobody that fits that description.**

I must have seen a ghost eating kim chee last time I went about 2 weeks ago then wearing sexy black lingerie.

Hinode :confused:

John Ross
05-28-07, 07:10
Thanks for the suggestion and the location. Can you give me a description of her? I did a search of this string and couldn't find anything describing her.
She's not the prettiest thing but her massages are great! I'd say 5'2", 120 lbs, long, straight, black hair and nice soft natural Cs.

Fourth Gen
05-28-07, 11:10
Just out of curiousity did anyone get BBBJ or BBFS from Mina.And why might you ask be curious? You'll have to speak her language and had enough sessions with her to get there. Or REALLY frequent with her.

Fourth Gen
05-28-07, 11:16
Hey everyone,

I went to Golden today got Yumi as usual, but a kind of chunky Korean girl answered the door with a tatoo on her back. Does anyone know her name? if she gives good HJ? Yumi took her time today and the extra was great. Made me cum on her litttle titi's.She is great if you are a normal with her, She got jealous when I was going to get a massage from Yumi because She was working on another customer after seein me. She wanted to up the price of the massage and I told her if I was to be all her's she would have to give me a flat rate for my frequency. She spoke Korean to Mama-san about it, and it was funny because I think she thought I didn't understand. She's fun though, you'll probably end up givin her a massage.. :) That's part of our deal.

Fourth Gen
05-28-07, 12:00
I've been with 3 women at Golden, and they all rock. While I dont have a personal favorite, like Kapalua said before, Mina gives excellent service (for a young girl) even though her English is limited. YMMV. IMHO, I like older women, who dont rush service. This thread has lots of info on GM. Search the forum for more info. Golden is on King St. across of A's barber shop on the mauka side of King. Ph:#589-1550.

**There was this other girl there that I wanted to try, someone new, I think her name was Angie, or something like that. Late 20s/Early 30s, Korean, short frizzy light brown hair, slender, tan complexion, couldnt tell her height because she was sitting down at the kitchen table. Anybody know of her? Mama said there was nobody that fits that description.**

I must have seen a ghost eating kim chee last time I went about 2 weeks ago then wearing sexy black lingerie.

Hinode :confused:There was a girl in the shadows as I was ending my session with Mina the other night. She was skinny, darker appearance, looked pretty flat as a board from the front, young looking - cute and smiled at me from the dark room as she was cleaning/setting up the towels on the matress ( one of the first rooms on the way out ) Asked Mina and She said nevermind her.. Funny huh.

I see Mina only knows one thing and one thing well, $$$$ to tip. But she is fun and gives a great HARD massage.

Fourth Gen
05-28-07, 12:07
Thanks for the suggestion and the location. Can you give me a description of her? I did a search of this string and couldn't find anything describing her.The massage light is out above the building, for all the know the location & are looking for the opening, it's still there, the light is just off now for some reason. That's how I found it before actually looking here. :)

Da One
05-28-07, 15:15

Hot Stone Therapy Massage $75 for 55 minutesI went there for a Thai massage, strictly legit, she made me wear those hospital type long pants during the massage, sucked will not repeat.

They work out of a Chiropratic office that was kind of busy when I was there. Maybe a Swedish massage would be better since she MIGHT not require you to wear those ridiculous long pants!

Kapalua
05-28-07, 16:46
I did a search of this string and couldn't find anything describing her.
To locate additional messages about Kimberly of Ohana, you can (1) also search under the names Kim and Ruby, and (2) search a different thread entitled "Massage Parlor Reports."

Kapalua
05-28-07, 17:05
where they are located
Although your question has been answered, I just wanted to mention (for you and other members) that the address of Ohana is among the many that are listed and shown by the map provided by Love Tractor in the "Massage Parlor Reports" thread. That helpful map enables a user to zoom in on any particular location.

First Try
05-28-07, 17:12
She's not the prettiest thing but her massages are great! I'd say 5'2", 120 lbs, long, straight, black hair and nice soft natural Cs.

Just saw her. 0.5 house + 0.6 happy ending. Goes on vacation next month for a week. I think she has Ds. Saw the new girl but declined an introduction. I know it was early in the morning but smile when the customers are in the business. She was smoking near the diamond head stairwell.

Honolulu Charley, the tattoo above her left breast is barely visible, kinda of a poor job.

Sdrom
05-28-07, 22:18
Right next door to Judy's is another Massage establishment? I rang the bell there, but no answer. It was pretty early in the night still with plenty cars still driving by. That would be TLC Massage.

They sometimes have one person there. So if that person is busy.

Been there several times (4 to 8). Good massage, but the extras were so-so. No shower. At all. Tho I did have my first two girls session there. : p

Sorry, I'm new to this ranking system. Can't remember what the A/L/S stood for, and don't have time to read all the reports to find out. So.

Massage 6. 8

Sorry if I don't give any names. But since the last time I was there was. Last year. They might not be there anymore.

JackoAllTrades
05-28-07, 23:01
Checked out Champion last Wed. (sorry I took so long to report) after some food and drink at Napa Valley. (By the way, Napa's has some of the best pupus in town.) I went in to CS around 2:00am and spent my time with Gina. She's Korean, 5'1", maybe 105lbs with nice lil' perkies. Friendly attitude, OK table shower, really good bbbj, and every covered position I could think of. She's very small, very nimble, and very energetic. I would give her 8's across the board with the exception of her teeth. I give them a 6. But because of her size and attitude, I will DEFINITELY repeat.

Jackoalltrades

Pjbear
05-29-07, 03:39
Looking for girl with big and long nipples.

First Try
05-29-07, 05:08
Sorry, I'm new to this ranking system. Can't remember what the A/L/S stood for, and don't have time to read all the reports to find out. So.

Massage 6. 8

A = attitude
L= looks
S= service

keep posting

Pjbear
05-29-07, 15:43
Looking for girl with long or big nipples.

Sdrom
05-29-07, 22:52
A = attitude
L= looks
S= service

keep postingAhh... thxs.

Ao TLC... average from all my past visits.

A = 7.8
L = 6.5
S = 8.5

Born Again
05-30-07, 00:11
Thai Issan is strictly legit.

GREAT massage though.

Love Tractor
05-30-07, 03:44
Just got back from PT and figured I'd better write my SitRep now else I never would get around to it.

Got there about 1830ish and mama led me to a room and asked if I'd been there before. I said 'no', and she said it would be. 50 bucks. (She had to think about it. I guess she was sizing me up.) I asked to see the girls first, she said 'don't worry. You'll be happy'. OK.

Luck of the draw was Sophia. Thai girl, 5'4 100 lbs (her numbers). Says she's been in PT for 3 weeks, lived in NYC for the past 4 years with her family and waits tables. She'll be here for another 2 months before going back. Great attitude (I speak Thai, so maybe that helped), but service was just OK. She made these awful (almost comical) faces during CBJ, CG for only a short while before the mish, and wouldn't let me put in all the way. Great performance and pseudo-GFE. Also, She tried to quote me HJ-100/ BJ-100/ FS-200. I told her that a 'friend' (Thanks guys! ) said FS was only 150, she quickly said OK.

L-8/A-9/S-6

This is probably old news to the regulars, but for us other infrequent players. The girls don't hang out in the 'living room' until 7pm, and stay there until 4am (6am weekends). Outside of those hours, the girls are free to sleep or whatever, so it's luck-o-the-draw (they're on rotation) unless you have a particular girl you want to see, and if she's sleeping its bad luck anyway (unless she was next on rotation).

There were 7 girls working tonight: 4 Korean, 1 Thai, 1 Chinese, 1 Viet

Love Tractor out!

Yaheeks
05-30-07, 11:44
Anyone knows what happened to Happy at Pine Tree? Mama keeps saying that she is on vacation, I was wondering if she is coming back, all the reports about her were true, she is hot and I would like to see her again.

Lost In Hawaii
05-31-07, 17:42
Hey gang I am new here I am glad I found this place lots of info here.

I am in search of a nice small petite lady maybe around 5'0 100 pounds.

Small breast. Any suggestions?

I hope I am posting right.

I will leave some info on my journey I had in the past months later I just have to remember the place before i post ha ha ha

Lost In Hawaii
05-31-07, 18:16
Hey gang I am new here and find this place great and full of info.

I think its time for me to ad my adventure.

Went to Golden the other week can't remember exactly but saw you mee there.

That is how she spelled her name.

Great massage. Awesome strong hands for small lady. About 5'0 maybe an A cup size. She has a little white hair but still looks fine. She is very clean and expects the same in return. Sorry I am new to the slangs or anagrams what ever you call it so I will try my best to do some. CBJ, EP? ha ha ha then missionary.

Her high point is her massage WOW.. She is certified therapist I think just doing intern there. So she knows what she is doing.

Overall fun nice person really down to earth.

Would go back defiantly.

If anyone can give me some hit on how to do a better post please inform me.

Thanks

Doctor Man Toy
05-31-07, 21:07
This is awesome information. I have been to two different "relaxation" spas in Honolulu. First one was great, went back a second time for more and was good also, but tried a third time and it was dark and closed. Second place wasn't nearly as good an experience, though both times ended up with FS.

I will have to pay better attention on my next visits to share with the group names and details.

Mahalo

S Hunter
06-01-07, 04:23
I saw You Me too. She didn't massage me though. She just wanted to get into the action. We went about an hour and a half or so.

BallnChain808
06-01-07, 04:52
Fellow Mongers.

I just finished reading about 10 damn pages of reports. Wicked.

Sorry for the loss of a GF, but welcome back Slypher (sp? )

Hinode, I swear your posts crack me up. My SO was sleeping in the other room but I woke her up from LOL reading your posts. Shhh.

From the posts, I will definitely re-visit CS (BTW, did anyone find out if Penny was still there? ). This Yumi chick pitches my tent just thinking about her.

And I finally passed by the "graveyard" aka Kapiolani/Atkinson. Everything is boarded up what a trip.

And ummm "Liberty House" (damn never heard that one for years) is still sucking the vanilla out of the fellow mongers.

Gonna have some funds (and time) soon to monger so I gots to try Yumi. Hopefully I'll post something after.

MOP IT

Lkjhgf
06-01-07, 20:21
Yumi at China Spa. One local japanese, I when to school w/ her.

She's real pretty and cute IMHO.

Hey you guys no rush her all at one time.

L-9,A-9,S-8.5

Nice place, mama real nice.

Kapalua
06-01-07, 22:30
Overall fun nice person really down to earth.

Yes, that is precisely how I would describe her personality.

Hypo Luxa
06-02-07, 02:52

L-9,A-9,S-8.5

You went to school with her, and were also just serviced by her? What was that like? Must've been awkward, huh?

"Umm, hey, what are you doin' here?"

"Oh yeah, what are YOU doin' here?"

Kind of like Kelly Hu's situation on that sitcom she was in where she was a "relaxation therapist."

Did Yumi allow any extras? BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, anal? Thanks!

BallnChain808
06-02-07, 04:17
Seriously, if you got serviced by her that must've been weird (in a good way right?)

Do you guys know what time she's there from? Is she an all-day all-night girl or only like after 6pm?

Thanks!

(no worries, i not going for a little while more until the funds increase again...)

L-9,A-9,S-8.5

Bench Warmer
06-02-07, 05:24

L-9,A-9,S-8.5

Nice place, mama real nice.Reminds me of this one girl that I had at what is now Tokyo. She was my intermediate school classmate. Cute hapa girl.

So someone posted that Yumi is 18. Is this true? If not, how old is she?

Kauai Guy #1
06-02-07, 06:12

L-9,A-9,S-8.5

Nice place, mama real nice.What's her body type/description?

AsiaTraveler2
06-02-07, 15:04

L-9,A-9,S-8.5

What's her body type/description?

Kauai Guy,

No offense, but you must be one of the picky ones! Look's 9, Attitude 9, Sex 8.5 and you still need more details and convincing! LOL!

Peace,
AT2

Qjkl
06-02-07, 19:25
Kauai Guy,

No offense, but you must be one of the picky ones! Look's 9, Attitude 9, Sex 8.5 and you still need more details and convincing! LOL!

Peace,
AT2

Asking for a description is reasonable. One man's 9 is another man's 6. If you like em thick, a rail thin 9 is not going to do it for you.

Relaxed Guy
06-02-07, 22:57
Kauai Guy,

No offense, but you must be one of the picky ones! Look's 9, Attitude 9, Sex 8.5 and you still need more details and convincing! LOL!Because of the frequent bait-and-switch of the mamas, etc., especially of popular girls, it really helps to have a description to see if you're with the genuine article.

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 00:01
Asking for a description is reasonable. One man's 9 is another man's 6. If you like em thick, a rail thin 9 is not going to do it for you.

Relax guys, just a joke.

AT2

Sdrom
06-03-07, 01:46
Relax guys, just a joke.

AT2I demand Pics! :D

Kauai Guy #1
06-03-07, 05:33
Yeah, I AM picky. I'm in it for the looks. I rather get std service from a hottie than a pse from an average looking provider.

Kapalua
06-03-07, 20:03
I'm in it for the looks. I rather get std service from a hottie than a pse from an average looking provider.
That's interesting ... given those alternatives, my preference would be exactly the opposite. :)

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 20:28
My original point was to highlight the humour in the reactions. A guy may say L:10, A:10, B:10, and S:10, and someone will still have questions. Eg. How old is she, body type, race, etc. etc. etc.

You will never get the real info, without seeing the girl. I think the real purpose of the board, is to put certain AMP's or girls on your radar. The rest is really up to you. I have seen girls rated as attractive and when I saw them, they were a 6 to me. I have seen comparisons to well known celebrities and models, and frankly I have not seen any resemblance. I have seen girls noted as slim and they were rail thin, which is a turnoff to me. I have seen girls called 30'ish, and they are 45-50 years old. Yes ratings are subjective, but so are descriptions.

There's only so much that a review can do. You need to identify which reviewers you agree with, and also unfortunately take some chances. When you see a girl and it doesn't work out, you just make one mistake. If she turns out to be your dream girl, the upside is so great. Use the ratings as a starting point and not the final answer. Keep in mind, the reviewers are probably more diverse in looks, age, background than the girls. Of course opinions, ratings and descriptions will hold only so much water.

Last point, relax. This should be fun! No different than talking about the best movie, restaraunt, last nights NBA game, or who the best looking actress is.

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 20:37
That's interesting ... given those alternatives, my preference would be exactly the opposite. :)

I'm in the middle. Great service can make up for lack of looks and great looks/body can make up for lack of service. Service, though, usually wins out to some degree. I don't want to be screwing a corpse. I also have a floor in terms of looks too. I hope they are generally at least average or above in both looks and service.

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 20:41
I demand Pics! :D

Yes, that's about as close as you will get to a objective review, although even pics can disappoint sometimes. Case in point, some of the escorts. There's always BKK, China, HK/Macau or the PI! You get lineups! LOL!

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 20:43
Because of the frequent bait-and-switch of the mamas, etc., especially of popular girls, it really helps to have a description to see if you're with the genuine article.

Interesting. To date .. over 15+ years and counting, I have never had that happen to me. Not saying that it doesn't happen, but frequent?

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 21:20
She is great if you are a normal with her, She got jealous when I was going to get a massage from Yumi because She was working on another customer after seein me.

Yumi or You Mee (how she spells it), is a slightly above average 40+ yo provider, who is high on service. She is not a young stunner, so for those in their 20's and early 30's, she may not be to your liking.

I have not had any bad experiences at Golden, but I have only seen Yumi and Junko (who now is at Judy's).

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
06-03-07, 21:23
I have seen Tip at Siam Thai from time to time. Attractive, but not a 9 or 10. Issan girl, with a chatter box personality, once you get her going. Strictly legit, medium pressure massage. No complaints. She's fun, but strictly legit. She looks 20'ish, but I have a feeling she's 30 or so.

AT2