PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Honolulu Yobo
01-28-10, 10:02
Went to Rycroft Sakura. Thought I would try out Amy or Skye, since there is a lot of chatter about them. They were not in so MS sent in Apple. I think this is a different Apple that folks have been talking about on this board.

This Apple was tall. With her heels on, she was about 6'0". Without her heels, probably 5'8" 5'9". Beatiful enhance large C or small Ds, with large round nipples. She has flower tatoos all over her upper back/lower shoulder, almost yakuza tats. She also had them clear braces on her teeth.

We went for TS and she gave me the most incredible TS I've ever experienced. She had me lie on my back, then soaped me up, then she soaped her self up and started rubbing her titties up and down by body, then she rubbed it all over jr. It was like those Japanese AV videos of soapland.

I almost blew my load right on the table.

Back to the room and we went straight to 69, then to mish. She didn't allow DFK but a little light lip kissing. She was very friendly and had a great attitude. I'm surprised nobody has talked about her on the board yet. MS said she's new but Apple said she's been around for about a year. I wonder who's telling the truth.

Definitely repeat.Does she look like Michell Wie, if she does, she has been there for a couple of years on and off.

She was the nightime mama for a while so she wasn't seeing customers.
I have to admit she is good.

Jbravo
01-28-10, 13:13
Yo,

Apple came over from VIP. Been at it for years. More than a couple.

Got the bolt ons recently and are proud of them.

Like Kelly and Hana, she is a pro.

JB

Does she look like Michell Wie, if she does, she has been there for a couple of years on and off.

She was the nightime mama for a while so she wasn't seeing customers.

I have to admit she is good.

Werd0001
01-28-10, 13:50
Old champions, When bonnie was the owner, I went to see her, she told me she wanted me to bring in another girl, who just started, I had enough money, and I had the best time of my life, Bonnie is a nypho, and she undressed the girl, and she told me to sit down and watch, she kissed the girl, and sucked her nipples, and went after her pussy, wow, bonnie knows how to eat pussy, the girl went crazy, she was young and not bad body, I had to jump in, bonnie gave me BBBJ, and put the cover on, she told me to f ck the girl, and she was sucking her tits, then, I changed cover, and f ck bonnie, the girl went after bonnies tits, she learned fast, f ck the shit out of bonnie, and then I changed cover, and banged the other girl, man when I blew my wad, I was dead, and had to rest, did any of you mongers do 2 k girls at once, and watch them eat, each others pussy, lets start a new subject, 2 girls 1 guy.Where was this at? And what was the damages.

Jbravo
01-28-10, 14:22
Yo,

Bonnie was great-a total sex bomb. Had some great sessions with her-the memories. Had 2 girl with Jen from Sakura you years ago when she was on Atkinson-before she turned psyco paranoid. Can't remember the other girl's name-j girl, 20's, slim, nice. Jen had more cushin back then-nice full c's and round booty.

BBBJ and DATY at the same time (took turns sitting on my face), then switch, 2 girl BBBJ, covered mish, DS. They mostly worked me over-a good time was had by all.

JB

Old champions, When bonnie was the owner, I went to see her, she told me she wanted me to bring in another girl, who just started, I had enough money, and I had the best time of my life, Bonnie is a nypho, and she undressed the girl, and she told me to sit down and watch, she kissed the girl, and sucked her nipples, and went after her pussy, wow, bonnie knows how to eat pussy, the girl went crazy, she was young and not bad body, I had to jump in, bonnie gave me BBBJ, and put the cover on, she told me to f ck the girl, and she was sucking her tits, then, I changed cover, and f ck bonnie, the girl went after bonnies tits, she learned fast, f ck the shit out of bonnie, and then I changed cover, and banged the other girl, man when I blew my wad, I was dead, and had to rest, did any of you mongers do 2 k girls at once, and watch them eat, each others pussy, lets start a new subject, 2 girls 1 guy.

Pok Gai
01-28-10, 16:13
Thanks Mavrick7! Funny when I asked MS before for a tall girl with long legs I got Amy (not that i'm complaining). But 5'9"?!? yum.

DM...giving me too many options...my wallet feels thinner before I get there :)

Nightkreepa808
01-28-10, 16:40
Besides Rycroft Sakura does anyone else know where they have TS?

Slick2
01-28-10, 16:43
Old champions, When bonnie was the owner, I went to see her, she told me she wanted me to bring in another girl, who just started, I had enough money, and I had the best time of my life, Bonnie is a nypho, and she undressed the girl, and she told me to sit down and watch, she kissed the girl, and sucked her nipples, and went after her pussy, wow, bonnie knows how to eat pussy, the girl went crazy, she was young and not bad body, I had to jump in, bonnie gave me BBBJ, and put the cover on, she told me to f ck the girl, and she was sucking her tits, then, I changed cover, and f ck bonnie, the girl went after bonnies tits, she learned fast, f ck the shit out of bonnie, and then I changed cover, and banged the other girl, man when I blew my wad, I was dead, and had to rest, did any of you mongers do 2 k girls at once, and watch them eat, each others pussy, lets start a new subject, 2 girls 1 guy.Damn, I think you just lived every guys dream! Well, at least mine! What was the damage?

Nightkreepa808
01-28-10, 16:46
So many hot chicks to chose from at Sakura Rycroft.Hands down Sakura is the best. I searched last night for a better place. Checked out Pink Orchid, VIP, and CC and no one can touch them. How's the "options" during the day say around 3?

Hotrod82
01-28-10, 17:16
Old champions, When bonnie was the owner, I went to see her, she told me she wanted me to bring in another girl, who just started, I had enough money, and I had the best time of my life, Bonnie is a nypho, and she undressed the girl, and she told me to sit down and watch, she kissed the girl, and sucked her nipples, and went after her pussy, wow, bonnie knows how to eat pussy, the girl went crazy, she was young and not bad body, I had to jump in, bonnie gave me BBBJ, and put the cover on, she told me to f ck the girl, and she was sucking her tits, then, I changed cover, and f ck bonnie, the girl went after bonnies tits, she learned fast, f ck the shit out of bonnie, and then I changed cover, and banged the other girl, man when I blew my wad, I was dead, and had to rest, did any of you mongers do 2 k girls at once, and watch them eat, each others pussy, lets start a new subject, 2 girls 1 guy.

Not with Koreans but took on 2 thai girls when I wasin Thailand and then also took on 3 PI girls my last trip to PI (this was an all nighter though, ended up sleeping for like 12 hours after we were done).

Steven69
01-28-10, 20:26
Is it true? Couldn't find Lucy at BT anymore, then was told she now is opening her own place in CC on the 38th floor. Now BT are losing all their best therapist first was A, then was Jaslene, and now Lucy.

Rastakid
01-28-10, 22:13
, did any of you mongers do 2 k girls at once, and watch them eat, each others pussy, lets start a new subject, 2 girls 1 guy.Was the standard in Guam for $.5. Sometimes I miss the other island sometimes.

Puinsai808
01-29-10, 00:24
What a great resource.

I called her but got no answer. Lucky me. I thought I would TOFTT. I wanted a legit massage for my shoulders and neck plus a little extra.

I guess I will need to keep looking.

BTW, the MAE is listed as Bella Thai Massage & Spa. The MAT is listed as SueAnne M. Juskowich. The information is available on the State DCCA website.

Anyone been to see Sue Anne, pic is attractive and it sounds good.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1571940246.html

If not. Maybe I can fit it in my schedule & I post a review.

Stangman808
01-29-10, 00:47
Wuz at Sakura University yesterday and saw Jennifer interviewing 2 young Japanese gurlz. Looks to be in early to mid 20z. They were looking good 2. Over heard that they may start next week, possibly Monday.
If u mongers r like me and search for that rare Japanese providers, than pick a number and get in the back of the line.
DM

Thanks for the update. Could you tell if the girls were local/mainland Japanese or were they from Japan?

Lowly
01-29-10, 01:18
Nope, because that change cover, change cover thing is just a turn off at the least, and the worst is after you've made arragements for a threesome, you find out they only have two hats, so I stay away from even entertaining thoughts like that, basically I just had a bad experience so I don't want to repeat the same actions and having high hope that it may turn out different this time.

Lowly
01-29-10, 01:26
Besides Rycroft Sakura does anyone else know where they have TS?
Get many places but if you're asking then it prolly means places you've never been to, and if you've never been to a certain amp the chances of you getting a T.S. aren't good, it's the I gotta feel comfortable with you first B.S., which means you got to come back a second time if you hope to smell a T.S. So my answer would be the places you've had a T.S. is prolly the places that you can expect to get another!

Lowly
01-29-10, 01:46
What a great resource.

I called her but got no answer. Lucky me. I thought I would TOFTT. I wanted a legit massage for my shoulders and neck plus a little extra.

I guess I will need to keep looking.

BTW, the MAE is listed as Bella Thai Massage & Spa. The MAT is listed as SueAnne M. Juskowich. The information is available on the State DCCA website.
Me and a couple of member went to Apartment 3 in C.C. to throw a few down and when we were leaving we ran into two young girls, one of the girls was short brunnete local J-gal or C-gal about 4'10", the other was that girl Sue Anne she looks to be a bonifide red head nothing special but if you like her picture then you will like her because that was her exactly down to the clothes she was wearing, Bella's is located in C.C. ground floor very nice looking place well decored and all the therapist were friendly never got into menu and stuff so don't know about play. there was about 5 therapist there and if I remember correctly they said that they were open to 11pm, shit now that I think about it I may have to try them out! Lowly!

Blake123
01-29-10, 02:30

Bella is owned by Kay at Thai Hawaiian

Ogohunter
01-29-10, 03:13
Just saw a new add on craigslist.

The girl looked hot! Anyone tried her yet?

If so please PM me a report.

Ogohunter
01-29-10, 03:27
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1575407736.html

Chajiman
01-29-10, 07:20
Doing 2 k girls in the AMPs, happens, when the girls want to do it, just ask your provider, do you have a good friend, I want to try 2 girls, you would be very happy, when she says yes, and ok I bring her in, I do this alot, and have scored, you will not believe who will do it, I did it with Ivy and gina in sakura, apple and nadia, rose marri, they are thai, michelle, and miki at VIP, still trying to get hana and kelly to eat each other, but so far they turned me down, may have to get them drunk, ha ha, make sure the AMP is very slow, and no customers, it will cost about $$$$. 5, some girls are bi, and no problem, but some, maybe there frist time, watch them eat each other out, drive you up the walls, Some want to try it, but are too shy, just be nice to them, and your dream, may come true. Ps you may have to tip the mama, for more time, bring money, because, if the girls say yes, it may be your one and only chance.

Alohano
01-29-10, 13:12
Pinky at Anna place. Legit but I would recommend as she is arguably the most attractive Thai therapist. Very nice, friendly. Please be nice.

As of my most recent visit, only available afternoons and later.

I have written about her here.

Alohano
01-29-10, 13:20
The therapists at Thai Hawaiian and therefore Bella are very attractive. They are very different in looks and style between them though.....so your preference may not be someone elses.

People have written on the board about TH's location.....and I have somewhat agreed with them about it being crowded and the girls talking between themselves even during sessions. It doesn't bother me as much as others though. Maybe having your session at Bella vs the TH site is the way to go.

The girls there are attractive, bubbly, friendly but also give a great massage.

Ducky007
01-29-10, 20:38
Me and a couple of member went to Apartment 3 in C.C. to throw a few down and when we were leaving we ran into two young girls, one of the girls was short brunnete local J-gal or C-gal about 4'10", the other was that girl Sue Anne she looks to be a bonifide red head nothing special but if you like her picture then you will like her because that was her exactly down to the clothes she was wearing, Bella's is located in C.C. ground floor very nice looking place well decored and all the therapist were friendly never got into menu and stuff so don't know about play. there was about 5 therapist there and if I remember correctly they said that they were open to 11pm, shit now that I think about it I may have to try them out! Lowly!As it went we started a bit of small talk and the next thing we knew the they were asking if we wanted a massage right there in the elevator! MTs everywhere, the 2 of them took us downstairs to the ground floor and 2 with plus 4 or 5 inside bellas dam Low we should have went ask for a 2 for one or something? I"m with you when you like go?

Ducky

Lowly
01-29-10, 20:42
The therapists at Thai Hawaiian and therefore Bella are very attractive. They are very different in looks and style between them though.....so your preference may not be someone elses.

People have written on the board about TH's location.....and I have somewhat agreed with them about it being crowded and the girls talking between themselves even during sessions. It doesn't bother me as much as others though. Maybe having your session at Bella vs the TH site is the way to go.

The girls there are attractive, bubbly, friendly but also give a great massage.
H.E. is available there right?

Jbravo
01-29-10, 20:48
Yo,

Anyone know who this is? How's the massage?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1569796585.html

jb

Viper78
01-29-10, 21:35
Yo,

JBJust googled the phone #. This is what I got http://massagethailandhawaii.com/

Alohano
01-29-10, 22:08
....Eve's place. Eve has her photo in a boatload of CL ads. Maybe a new girl there? Let us know...as she's very attractive!!!!

I personally don't like Eve's place and haven't been there in ages.

Kal Hoku
01-29-10, 23:27
Doing 2 k girls in the AMPs, happens, when the girls want to do it, just ask your provider, do you have a good friend, I want to try 2 girls, you would be very happy, when she says yes, and ok I bring her in, I do this alot, and have scored, you will not believe who will do it, I did it with Ivy and gina in sakura, apple and nadia, rose marri, they are thai, michelle, and miki at VIP, still trying to get hana and kelly to eat each other, but so far they turned me down, may have to get them drunk, ha ha, make sure the AMP is very slow, and no customers, it will cost about $$$$. 5, some girls are bi, and no problem, but some, maybe there frist time, watch them eat each other out, drive you up the walls, Some want to try it, but are too shy, just be nice to them, and your dream, may come true. Ps you may have to tip the mama, for more time, bring money, because, if the girls say yes, it may be your one and only chance.
How about this? Do any amp girls take female customers? I flirt with a super hot co-worker. She found out about amps and then found out that I monger there and she wants to try - with a girl provider. Any suggestions? And don't suggest I volunteer. She knows my SO.

Puinsai808
01-29-10, 23:42
Yo,

jb

JB,

The State DCCA site has the MAE listed as Uraiwan Piccione dba Massage Thailand at CC #3604 and the MAT listed as Chieko I Silver.

Perhaps other hobbyist can comment on the location.

I agree, she is HOT. It wouldn't surprise me if she is legit. If not, the line forms to the left! ....pu

John Ross
01-29-10, 23:50
How about this? Do any amp girls take female customers? I flirt with a super hot co-worker. She found out about amps and then found out that I monger there and she wants to try - with a girl provider. Any suggestions? And don't suggest I volunteer. She knows my SO.
Why not a threesome with you and your gf. That way it's all in the family. That would be like a dream come true for lots of guys.

Stoner R
01-30-10, 00:50
How about this? Do any amp girls take female customers? I flirt with a super hot co-worker. She found out about amps and then found out that I monger there and she wants to try - with a girl provider. Any suggestions? And don't suggest I volunteer. She knows my SO.Pics of said hot co-worker, or this is all lies.

Jbravo
01-30-10, 01:10
Yo gents,

Mahalo for great info-I personally don't care for Eve's antics.

Though, have to admit, the girl she lookin good!

JB

JB,

The State DCCA site has the MAE listed as Uraiwan Piccione dba Massage Thailand at CC #3604 and the MAT listed as Chieko I Silver.

Perhaps other hobbyist can comment on the location.

I agree, she is HOT. It wouldn't surprise me if she is legit. If not, the line forms to the left! ....pu

Kal Hoku
01-30-10, 01:12
Why not a threesome with you and your gf. That way it's all in the family. That would be like a dream come true for lots of guys.
Nah...The co-worker is the one who wants to go to an amp. And no way she wants a 3way with my SO. Besides SO is way too conservative. She only schedules sex on Saturday nights after 10:00. And the only positions she likes are mish, cg, acg, rcg, doggie, spoon, standing doggie, up against the wall mish, bbbjws, russian, and greek. And sex in the shower is out. "Too dirty!"

Hidawg808
01-30-10, 01:19
And the only positions she likes are mish, cg, acg, rcg, doggie, spoon, standing doggie, up against the wall mish, bbbjws, Russian, and greek. And sex in the shower is out. "Too dirty! "Wow! That's conservative? I'd definitely give up sex in the shower for an SO that would consistently perform all those AND LIKE IT. Ha. I'm definitely jealous! Or did you just mean conservative my Saturday nights only? Hmmm. Maybe I get your point now.

Shampoo City
01-30-10, 02:06

I did a two girl with Hana (then Miky) at Nirvana with Kimberly who later went to China Spa; Kimberly had done two girl with me in the past with someone else in the past. Kimberly was kind of into it but Miky/Hana really wasn't.

Memahu
01-30-10, 02:10

Silver or Silva?

Puinsai808
01-30-10, 02:39
Silver or Silva?

Silver.

It's a pretty handy site. I read another brother's post here and went searching on the State of Hawaii website.

Of course the photo could be fake and the license could belong to someone else. Those are the names associated to the MAE and MAT in the CL postings.

Eric Shin
01-30-10, 03:02
I think her name is Shayla, works during the day hours only. I was able to graze her awesome boobs a couple times. She didn't seem to mind or was just too serious about giving me a massage. Again, I must say she has very nice boobs....natural D cups, but slightly saggy due to gravity. She didn't look as good as she does in the CL ad.

Yo,

jb

Mavrick7
01-30-10, 16:24
After all the reviews about Skye (formally of Nirvanna), I decided to pay her a visit.

For starters, HTO has perhaps the worst location of AMPs in Honolulu. Just below the curious eyes at Hawaiian Brians across the street.

The place is pretty clean, but the other ladies there are not my cup of tea. Over 40, too much make up, and over 130 lbs.

Skye is late thirties, early forties about 5'2" Korean, shoulder length light brown hair. C cup bolt on tities, about 115 lbs, with an "almost" bald kitty.

She is attractive, but not the best looking girl. I actually pasted on her in favor of Miky, Yumi, and Joy at Nirvana. She looked older compared to those girls and even worse now.

Provides a pretty realistic GFE type of experience. Kissing, DFK, caressing, sucking, licking, etc.

Apparently, she loves Daty and 69 and almost put the pussy in my face. I can see why guys love to be with her.

Offered only BBJ, no sex in fear that my cock would hurt her. She was really nice about it, even offered to do BBJ to avoid insulting me. Whatever.

L/A/S
7/9.5/ no sex for me?

Ducky007
01-30-10, 16:42
After all the reviews about Skye (formally of Nirvanna), I decided to pay her a visit.

For starters, HTO has perhaps the worst location of AMPs in Honolulu. Just below the curious eyes at Hawaiian Brians across the street.

The place is pretty clean, but the other ladies there are not my cup of tea. Over 40, too much make up, and over 130 lbs.

Skye is late thirties, early forties about 5'2" Korean, shoulder length light brown hair. C cup bolt on tities, about 115 lbs, with an "almost" bald kitty.

She is attractive, but not the best looking girl. I actually pasted on her in favor of Miky, Yumi, and Joy at Nirvana. She looked older compared to those girls and even worse now.

Provides a pretty realistic GFE type of experience. Kissing, DFK, caressing, sucking, licking, etc.

Apparently, she loves Daty and 69 and almost put the pussy in my face. I can see why guys love to be with her.

Offered only BBJ, no sex in fear that my cock would hurt her. She was really nice about it, even offered to do BBJ to avoid insulting me. Whatever.

L/A/S
7/9.5/ no sex for me?I almost asked her what a guy with a big dick dose with the tight jina? But didn't want to go there! I guess 1 plus about med. Size rock star and 2 roadies Yes it's gone from small to med. Now!

Ducky

Idusixtyning
01-30-10, 16:46
How about this? Do any amp girls take female customers? I flirt with a super hot co-worker. She found out about amps and then found out that I monger there and she wants to try - with a girl provider. Any suggestions? And don't suggest I volunteer. She knows my SO.Why not? She already knows you see prostitutes and also knows your SO. She got you by the balls already so might as well get what you can if she is super hot.

Member #4752
01-30-10, 17:11
I think her name is Shayla, works during the day hours only. I was able to graze her awesome boobs a couple times. She didn't seem to mind or was just too serious about giving me a massage. Again, I must say she has very nice boobs....natural D cups, but slightly saggy due to gravity. She didn't look as good as she does in the CL ad.

Is she legit or does FS? How was the massage?

Chik0848
01-30-10, 20:26

Her name is Chaylen Ilac. Chieko Silver MAT is 11105 vice 11005 for Chaylen.

Lkjhgf
01-30-10, 20:38
Any one had a mother, daughter, or sisters.

Had a daughter 21 then in collage, later the mother 40 in a motel.

Never had a sister, sister yet.

Alohano
01-30-10, 20:41
Dear providers,

If you are going to read this board, what do you hope to gain?

If you are reading about your own therapists and you read something here you're not comfortable with, do something about it.

If you are reading about hordes of posters going to your competition, do something about it.

If you are reading bad reviews of your place or your therapists, do something about it.

One of you in particular (CC Thai location) decided to shut out my friend, who I recommended go to your place, because I had something to say!? Dumb move cuz I know my buddy loves his regular massage sessions and regularly patronizes a place he's comfortable with and provides a nice session. Make no mistake, if customers leave your place, they're continuing to have sessions...just at your competition!$!$

You providers should have a thick skin because customers have different tastes, desires and objectives from a session...from play to a painful fix to a muscle ache. There's nothing wrong with a little criticism and some good feedback for you....and one poster may like your place and the other hate it for the same reason?!

So when I say to one of you in particular.....tell your girls they're at WORK, grow up a little, and don't distract the customer and therapist by talking sh-t with the rest of the girls. It's unprofessional and rude....the customer is paying $60 an hour to be there...that isn't enough to give the customer your full attention?

And yes...some girls are greedier and more selfish than others. You should know that too! Why are you surprised?

If any of you mongers want to know who I'm talking about...send me a message. That said, I'd still happily recommend the place actually...but they're not perfect.

I'm writing this cuz you screwed my friend over...a very regular customer, because I posted the truth...the same truth many others on this board pointed out that I agreed with.

Your loss!

Smokin Gun
01-30-10, 21:40
Recently, I have had fetish for hairy asian chicks, especially Japanese ones. You know, the kind that frequently can be seen in j-porn. So can anyone point me in the direction of any amp girls that are hairy or that don't trim their bush? K-girls will do just fine! Thanks is advance!

Hetero Man
01-30-10, 21:57
Saw this girl in CL.
Says she's newly licensed.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1575041214.html

Stangman808
01-30-10, 22:11
Saw this girl in CL.

I believe that is the person others have reported to be the post-op japanese transsexual from Green Island Massage.

John Ross
01-30-10, 22:15
Saw this girl in CL.

She's not a girl.

Jdizzy
01-30-10, 22:20

L/A/S
7/9.5/ no sex for me?Wow. So you paid $.50 for just for a BBJ?

Quik808
01-30-10, 22:41
lf anyone wants to try to sister's? Try Naomi and Rose of Golden Queen on Ward. Both of them use to work at Nirvana. Don't know if they would do a 3 way but l'm sure if the money is right? They would jump on it!

Hetero Man
01-30-10, 23:00
Really Amazing pic!

John Ross
01-31-10, 00:13
Really Amazing!
You went and tried anyway? "She's" posted on CL over the past 2 years as Green Island and Yoko.

Hetero Man
01-31-10, 00:45
No didn't try. Thought it was another gal at yoko's.

Yoko has a self pic on C.L. and comparing, the two pics did not match up.

(Even phone no. is different).

Just thought I'd check.

I been seeing someone regularly now and am not interested in anyone else.

Just curious is all.

H Man

Kal Hoku
01-31-10, 04:17
Why not? She already knows you see prostitutes and also knows your SO. She got you by the balls already so might as well get what you can if she is super hot.
You guys are going off course. It's not about me. No - she don't want me to be there. She just wants me to set it up or id the amp and girl who will service her.

Spyda
01-31-10, 04:33
You guys are going off course. It's not about me. No - she don't want me to be there. She just wants me to set it up or id the amp and girl who will service her.

Damn! You can't atleast watch? LOL

Badboy808
01-31-10, 04:35

I think you should let her go at it with your so called S.O. Then step in and slam them both.

South By Sw 2
01-31-10, 05:02
Went to Sakura (Rycroft) Saturday afternoon around 5PM. There was some guy who looked like a Japanese national standing at the entrance with a box like he was dropping off a gift. One of the really tall girls was apparently the recipient. Weird.

The mama-san took me to a room, collected the money and said she remembered me. That's pretty good recall since I was only there once three months ago. She asked who I saw. It was Reina. She pretty and a local girl with a great attitude, but no DFK and no DATY so she wasn't on my repeat list. Mama-san didn't offer Reina. She just said, "I'll get you a nice girl." I told her I didn't want anyone too tall.

I got Jina (pronounced Gina - not jina as in vagina). She's Korean from Seoul. She's been in Hawaii for just over a month. She spent four years in LA. Very tanned. She's about 5'6". I like them petite, but she can't help that. The girls were all sitting down as I came in and went out, so I don't know if there were any smaller models available. She has a belly button piercing and a shaved kitty.

She has bolt-ons. Solid C's. I realize they are almost a necessity if you are playing in the pros, but they don't do anything for me.

Started off with a table shower. I like the Koreans because they usually give a real massage and Jina was no exception. Flipped me over and did a little BLS before putting on the rain coat. She was flexible and willing to work hard. Her big O act wasn't very convincing, so I dinged her a little on the rating.

L/A/S
8.5/9.0/8.0 definitely would repeat

We didn't talk price before or after. I gave her the usual plus a decent tip.

SbySW

Closetperv
01-31-10, 05:16
You guys are going off course. It's not about me. No - she don't want me to be there. She just wants me to set it up or id the amp and girl who will service her.I'd say set it up, then accidently walk in while they are in the middle of "things" if you know what I mean. Once women get that blood flowing down there, they become just like us!

Magnod
01-31-10, 06:01
Here's another post with a different picture of a "Yoko" provider. Ads look to be related because of the similar hours, prices, but phone number is different. Maybe Yoko is changing her ads as well as her reproductive parts.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1578653847.html

Hugo Stiglitz
01-31-10, 08:01
Went downtown near Ward in the afternoon and thought about going to Raponggi but I didn't want to take the risk of seeing a youngin and being deprived of a good time. So being that my last time at CHM was pretty damn good I went with a sure thing over there and I'm glad I did.

Walked in to see place was under construction, about 2-3 construction guys walking around doing there thing. I thought about heading over to King Massage for a sec (now under a different name, I forgot which), but I like to go for a sure thing so I stayed. MS invited me inside, tipped her the house fee of .5, got undressed and waited for my ML.

In walks Sandy, about 5'7, auburn hair, Japanese, mid to late 30's possibly early 40's, A-cups, flat booty, about 105-110lbs. She sits down on the bed as I'm lying down and we talk a bit with her asking me if this is my first time (nope), what I want (FS), and if I'm a cop ("no, I don't like cops"). I tell her last time I was there I paid $.5 and she's cool with that. No massage really, she just asks me to turn over so she can give one of the best non-DT BBBJs I've ever had. Awesome shit.

I wanna make sure she's happy too so I ask for 69 and she happily climbs aboard to sit on my face. Very sweet tasting. After a few minutes of this, she puts on the hat and we begin CFS with CG, Mish, DS, a modified Mish with her right leg on my shoulder, and finishing with Mish again with lots of DFK throughout.

Afterward, we wipe each other down and I ask for a shower. After the shower I head back to the room to see her still there. I give her the $.6 instead because all I had were twentys and she was definitely worth the extra .1 .

We DFK a little bit more before we say goodbye...a little bit more turns into a lot more where I'm fingering her while DFK until...

ROUND 2 WITH BBFS in Mish! I shit you all not (YMMV though)! Finally, we finish with a few more kisses goodbye, I get dressed, she walks me out with MS passing us by and asking me if I had a good time and if I'd like her to join in whenever I decide to come back; I say yes to both (but I'd have to think about the latter...MS was a little too thin for my taste, but I'd still smash her if she wanted me to)!

I leave for Ward to catch Edge of Darkness, which I highly recommend for those that liked the intensity of Casino Royale.

In conclusion:

L:9
A:10
S:10
House: .5
Tip:$.5

Soooooo glad I tried a familiar place...I will try others eventually (hell, I may even go back to Raponggi), but if I'm ever down for a real nice time, I know EXACTLY where to go.

Ck813
01-31-10, 12:56
Hey brother Aaron and others,

Thank for your comments on tipping. Try Pat at Thai Hawaii. Really pretty girl, second best MT I have been to in my life.

Strictly legit though!

Stoner R
01-31-10, 12:57
I think you should let her go at it with your so called S.O. Then step in and slam them both.Best suggestion, ever!

Kal Hoku
01-31-10, 13:55
Damn! You can't atleast watch? LOL
HMMM - she didn't actually say I couldn't watch. Maybe that's the cue that some extra curricular activities outside of work is available. You think?

Hetero Man
01-31-10, 14:11
Yep. That's the comparison pic.

Member #4671
01-31-10, 14:16
Apparently yoko has another therapist there and has had on for a while. She called me to see if I wanted a 4 hand a couple months ago. I passed on that one. Yes I have seen her before and have partaken in FS. You be surprised how real and convincing her nan looks or how tight it feels. I'm just saying. I'd chance the other girl but have my favorites right now plus I'm on a AMP quest so the extra $ is hard to come by.

Be safe brothers

No didn't try. Thought it was another gal at yoko's.

Yoko has a self pic on C.L. and comparing, the two pics did not match up.

(Even phone no. is different).

Just thought I'd check.

I been seeing someone regularly now and am not interested in anyone else.

Just curious is all.

H Man

Modelsearch10
01-31-10, 14:17
When I was in Korea I was seeing(Fing) a vitnamese girl that was working in a bar there. She later got a steady boyfriend and wanted to be faithful... so her being the nice sister she was told me to ask her sister out ... so I did and then we started to "see" each other. they were BOTH Super Hot... Hmmm I will include a pic. I tried to get them at the same time but since the other had the "steady" she said no.

Best "keeping in the family" story I know of was my best friend back in the day, he had Sisters(2) the Mother and the first cousin of the sisters.... I would have done the sisters and the cousin ... the Mom.... Not enough beer for that one.

Eric Shin
01-31-10, 16:17
I think that place is srictly legit, that's why their rates are so low. Chaylen does have a hot rack. You can tell she has big ones from the cl ad.

Is she legit or does FS? How was the massage?

Hotrod82
01-31-10, 16:33
Was at Sakura University yesterday and saw Jennifer interviewing two Japanese girls. Looks like in their early to mid 20z. They looked pretty good. Over heard that they may start next week, possibly Monday.
If you mongers are like me, itz hard to find those Japanese providers.
Pick a number and get in the back of the line.
DM

Any news on these 2 yet. Would love to give a few young Japanese a chance. Have yet to go to Sakura University, still stuck in CC at the Chinese establishments since i get such great service from Annie (dragonfly) and Mimi as well as Bebe (at Apple's). 4-hand from Mimi + Bebe = pure bliss, they not into each other though and they refuse to kiss me after giving DATY to the other one.

Have been craving a change of scenery and want to head to sakura university this week.

Hotrod82
01-31-10, 16:40
Here's another post with a different picture of a "Yoko" provider. Ads look to be related because of the similar hours, prices, but phone number is different. Maybe Yoko is changing her ads as well as her reproductive parts.

Thats not the same Yoko I had a year or 2 ago... The one I had reminded me to much like a thai lady boy. The one bellow is the one I rember having during that 1 time with her.

Saw this girl in CL.

Palolo One
01-31-10, 17:14
I don't know if we can list there phone numbers so we can see if they are the same massage therapists. It would be nice to see which ones have numerous phone numbers. That way you can avoid calling the same place twice. Or end up going to a place that you thought was new.

Here is an example:

? Massage Just for You! (((636-9629))). (Honolulu, Waikiki) pic

***Come & Let Me Melt Away All Your Stress(((450-8794)))***. (? WAIKIKI) pic

Both are the same, except different phone numbers.

Stangman808
01-31-10, 17:37

The 949-8180 could be the telephone number to Green Island Massage, while the 277-5668 number listed in Yoko's other ads could be a cell phone. That other photo does not look like the Yoko (transsexual) that is pictured in previous ads. Either she is a new provider working at Green Island Massage or it's a bogus photo to attract customers.

Ck813
01-31-10, 17:51
Can you give descriptions on Meme and Annie please.

How is their massage etc?

Any news on these 2 yet. Would love to give a few young Japanese a chance. Have yet to go to Sakura University, still stuck in CC at the Chinese establishments since i get such great service from Annie (dragonfly) and Meme as well as Bebe (at Apple's). 4-hand from Meme + Bebe = pure bliss, they not into each other though and they refuse to kiss me after giving DATY to the other one.

Have been craving a change of scenery and want to head to sakura university this week.

Puinsai808
01-31-10, 18:39

Here's one more CL post of the same person which just appeared.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1579710860.html

and this old one too.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1578175902.html

The State of Hawaii DCCA site says the MAT / MAE is Mili R. Osato DBA Green Island. This person is the same as the first link posted.

If you do a google search for the licensed masseur, you will find a Honolulu Star Bulletin marriage announcement. I am confused?

Smokin Gun
01-31-10, 19:46
Recently, I have had fetish for hairy asian chicks, especially Japanese ones. You know, the kind that frequently can be seen in j-porn. So can anyone point me in the direction of any amp girls that are hairy or that don't trim their bush? K-girls will do just fine! Thanks is advance!

So nobody knows of any unshaven k-girls? Seems like all the attention is on girl-girl or girl-boy-girl arrangements. Well, I just did a search and found out that Angie at Sakura was reported in Sept. 2009 on this board as having an unshaven kitty. Does anyone know if she is still there or someplace else?

Puinsai808
01-31-10, 19:54

Sorry about that. The dyslexia hit. I entered the wrong number into the website query. Thank you Chick0848.

Kal Hoku
01-31-10, 20:11
So nobody knows of any unshaven k-girls? Seems like all the attention is on girl-girl or girl-boy-girl arrangements. Well, I just did a search and found out that Angie at Sakura was reported in Sept. 2009 on this board as having an unshaven kitty. Does anyone know if she is still there or someplace else?
Both Tomiko and Marie are unshaven.

Hotrod82
01-31-10, 20:27
Can you give descriptions on Meme and Annie please.

How is their massage etc?

They both have descriptions in the MT thread, do a search for them and you will find what you are lookin for. My experience is pretty much the same as everyone elses (minus the 4-hand, which took a lot of time and money to convince them to do it). I would describe Annie as light to medium massage and really enjoys herself while she is servicing with a HE and BBBJ. Mimi is the exact same, she is also sooooooo dam cute though, Annie is decent, but Mimi is way better lookin IMO. Both of them have small racks small B cups. Annie: L6/A8/S7, Mimi: L8/A8/S9. Again though YMMV.

Sports Night
01-31-10, 20:31
Anyone have any 411 on this one? Called seemed paranoid, reminds me of some past pseudo therapists, won't give address till last minute call, wants your cell#, etc. Seems flaky, more like a pro working semi-legit.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1576872329.html

Chik0848
01-31-10, 20:31
Sorry about that. The dyslexia hit. I entered the wrong number into the website query. Thank you Chick0848.

No problem, I do that a lot and need to get the info again. Just trying to help out the brothers. Stay safe.

John Ross
01-31-10, 22:53
Both Tomiko and Marie are unshaven.Marie has started to shave her kitty so cross her off the list.

John Ross
01-31-10, 22:56
Here's one more CL post of the same person which just appeared.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1579710860.html

and this old one too.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1578175902.html

The State of Hawaii DCCA site says the MAT / MAE is Mili R. Osato DBA Green Island. This person is the same as the first link posted.

If you do a google search for the licensed masseur, you will find a Honolulu Star Bulletin marriage announcement. I am confused?
A lot of times, the massage ads use someone else's MAT#. Just look at the ads in the Pennysaver, most use someone else's MAT.

Kal Hoku
01-31-10, 23:53
Marie has started to shave her kitty so cross her off the list.
OOOH, but that means I add her to MY list. LOL

Chajiman
02-01-10, 01:10
Ichiban,

Thried to get some afternoon, action, was let in by a new girl, as I went to room 1, I could here, kelly getting pounded, and then I could here, hana making some noise next door, wow, they were getting pounded, at 3 in the afternoon, Ok you guys, I know you mongers were there, the girl told me that kelly and hana, have appointment customers, cummimg to see them, too busy, I said ok, and as I was walking out, hana gave a yellp, and kelly was saying ooh honey, still being pounded, well had to move on.

Thanks guys.

Maiboto
02-01-10, 02:12
Ichiban,

Thried to get some afternoon, action, was let in by a new girl, as I went to room 1, I could here, kelly getting pounded, and then I could here, hana making some noise next door, wow, they were getting pounded, at 3 in the afternoon, Ok you guys, I know you mongers were there, the girl told me that kelly and hana, have appointment customers, cummimg to see them, too busy, I said ok, and as I was walking out, hana gave a yellp, and kelly was saying ooh honey, still being pounded, well had to move on.

Thanks guys.

If this was yesterday there is a possibility it was me making hana sing.

Dasearch
02-01-10, 02:50
A lot of times, the massage ads use someone else's MAT#. Just look at the ads in the Pennysaver.The girl in the pic used to work at club asia long ago. I partook of it at that time. She might look ok but something is weird about her nani, did not want to repeat. She I believe has one overweight Chinese girl working for her now.

Hetero Man
02-01-10, 02:57
You should know better.

First of all. How do you know what the Therapists name is?

Second, MAE stands for Massage Establishment # and MAT means Massage Therapist #.

Comprende....

Anyway its none of our business.

So let's forget about this and continue with the Massage Therapist thread!!!

Mongers Rus
02-01-10, 03:37
Wow. So you paid $.50 for just for a BBJ?

Hmm...can't see Skye doing BBJ.
DM

Magnod
02-01-10, 03:56
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/1578400996.html

Aloha Boys. Just discovered this board. I've been a very active member over at ***********. But that board seems to have died. For those who may have been there before I was the "Darkman" and posted often on my. Mongering.

Be safe.

Wow! She is unreal. Location is a little to far for me, but her + HE might be worth it.

Pineapple Kid
02-01-10, 04:12
Hey all,

This was the most appropriate thread I could think of to ask about Massage Oils. I wanted to find out what everyone uses to get that stuff off. You know, the thick, greasy, sticky ass stuff that the SO would pick up on Garans! The kind that "rinse, lather, repeat" 2x, 3x, or more are needed to get that stuff off!

I've used Dawn, or other Dish soaps and super hot water to get most of that stuff, before I tried my regular bath soap. Is there anything else out there that you guys use?. (Lava soap with that pumice stuff in it maybe?.)

I know, it's a weird question, but, I'm still relatively new to the AMP scene, and I know there must be some long time, seasoned "Vets" out there that has a sure fire thing!

Mahaloz! PK

Lkjhgf
02-01-10, 05:10
Hey Z,

Never hear from you long time, hope every thing's ok?

Da One
02-01-10, 12:07
Wow! She is unreal. Location is a little to far for me, but her + HE might be worth it.
Yea, she is definately a hottie! But as stated in previous reports about Karine, her massage is kind of weak and will not provide extras. I've been to her place in Kapolei/Barber's Point and I did hear someone else using the shower during my session. She did say she is married, but I don't know if that's who was in the bathroom. That kind of bummed me out, but she is definately eye candy!

Tadhook
02-01-10, 12:29
A lot of times, the massage ads use someone else's MAT#. Just look at the ads in the Pennysaver, most use someone else's MAT.
I agree. Some, like Jean, will use her real name. Some others will have their real name on the MAT license, but will use a fake name with their customers.

Nightkreepa808
02-01-10, 15:07
Anybody been there yet?

Looks promising from the reviews.

Pursuer
02-01-10, 15:46
Hey all,

This was the most appropriate thread I could think of to ask about Massage Oils. I wanted to find out what everyone uses to get that stuff off. You know, the thick, greasy, sticky ass stuff that the SO would pick up on Garans! The kind that "rinse, lather, repeat" 2x, 3x, or more are needed to get that stuff off!

I've used Dawn, or other Dish soaps and super hot water to get most of that stuff, before I tried my regular bath soap. Is there anything else out there that you guys use?. (Lava soap with that pumice stuff in it maybe?.)

I know, it's a weird question, but, I'm still relatively new to the AMP scene, and I know there must be some long time, seasoned "Vets" out there that has a sure fire thing!

Mahaloz! PKPk, use one of them salux nylon bath scrubber towels. You can get them all over the place; even supermarkets sell them. Not quite as rough as a brillo pad, but close. You'll strip off that wax, as well as a few microns of your epidermis.

Good luck.

Ducky007
02-01-10, 16:15
If this was yesterday there is a possibility it was me making hana sing.Was that on Saturday or Sunday? And I will get back on that!

Ducky

Pok Gai
02-01-10, 18:34
Smokin Gun - Angie on vacation. This was last week when I went, but you can give them a ring. I don't remember how long, she actually left a week earlier then she what told me.

Pok Gai
02-01-10, 18:38

sister/half-sister in my college days. As for daughter/mother I can only think of one ever I would have considered...but sure didn't have the balls for that.

Surfer Ten
02-01-10, 21:27
Hey all,

Mahaloz! PK

Aloha Brother Pineapple Kid,

Like you, I have tried all kinds of soaps to get that sticky stuff off and have not found anything effective that won't jeopardize your health or screw up your skin. Some MTs use oils that have various scents in them. In addition to the oily skin, now you've got to deal with the telltale scent of lavendar or patchouli or whatever they put in there. Kinda hard to explain why you reek of patchouli, much less why your underwear reeks of it too! Then, if your SO examines your underwear and finds the dried semen stains cause it does continue to dribble out long after the deed and leave a nice "crusty" spot, bruddah, you are fucked!

One of the first things I did was to keep a bottle of White Flower in my truck. If the oil and/or scent didn't wash off with the shower I took after the massage, I'd put some of that strong smelling shit on before going in the house. She would get a whiff of it and I'd just say I was sore from working out so I put some of that on, or I'd say that I had been to the chiropractor and he used that on me. That was pretty good. But, it sure doesn't explain why my ass and genital area is oily! So, if you use that one, make sure she doesn't notice the oil where it shouldn't be.

After years of having to deal with this problem, I finally figured it out. Bring your own stuff! That way you control what goes on your skin. Choose a good quality non-scented moisturizing lotion, it's great for a massage and it will come off pretty easily with any bath soap. There are high quality non-scented massage oils that will come off easily too.

For the brothers out there like me that can't stand using that very used bar of soap, soaking in a dish in the tub at the MTs place, bring your own soap too!

I have a small bag that I use. It's black and very inconspicuous and enables me to carry in my own "products". No MT has ever had a problem with this and it fits right inside my gym bag. My SO never questioned it because it's like I use it for showering at the gym. Some of you younger guys may have to slowly introduce the moisturizing lotion thing. I am older so my skin gets dry if I don't use it. Having it in my gym bag is normal.

Hope this was helpful!

Aloha,

ST

Calizum69
02-01-10, 21:46
Checked out Photo Gallery from the state and nice girls. Hmmm but whats in the glass vase? Is that octopus or octopussy. LOL

When I was in Korea I was seeing(Fing) a vitnamese girl that was working in a bar there. She later got a steady boyfriend and wanted to be faithful. So her being the nice sister she wass here in told me to ask her sister out. So I did and then we started to "see" each other. They were BOTH Super Hot. Hmmm I will include a pic. I tried to get them at the same time but since the other had the "steady" she said no.

Best "keeping in the family" story I know of was my best friend back in the day, he had Sisters(2) the Mother and the first cousin of the sisters. I would have done the sisters and the cousin. The Mom. Not enough beer for that one.

Magnod
02-01-10, 21:47
Anyone have updates on Michelle's new place? I've tried three times over the last week to set an appointment, but they were booked everytime. So someone here must be going. I know Michelle said that she expected all girls to give good massages so I'd like to give it a shot if I can ever get an appointment.

John Ross
02-01-10, 22:17
Anyone have updates on Michelle's new place? I've tried three times over the last week to set an appointment, but they were booked everytime. So someone here must be going. I know Michelle said that she expected all girls to give good massages so I'd like to give it a shot if I can ever get an appointment.
I've been there and it is a very nice place. When I went, I just walked in.

Gspotter
02-01-10, 22:30
An age old remedy for hiding the scent of perfume or massage oils, especially from spur of the moment encounters, is to fill up your gas tank, get a bit on your hands and clothes. "Honey, that nozzle at the gas station is all screwed up!" As far as the oily residue: Dawn dish soap, it's what they use on seabirds and mammals to clean them after oils spills.

PopoloGirl
02-01-10, 23:50
Hey Ducky if I'm not mistaken that is Crissy she used to go by that name before Sasha Bean, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think so!I know this is a bit of a late response, as I have not logged in to this site in a while, but just so you know, Sasha Bean and I are two different people. Maybe, just maybe, if you are nice, she might allow you me to join her one day for a 4 hand massage. :)

Anyone else here will tell you, Crissy still goes by Crissy, and I am still working out of my incall location in Kailua. Sasha has contacted me for references, as I encourage all of you providers reading to do and vice-versa, so be nice boys:)

Have a wonderful week. See you on my table soon!

xoxo

http://www.oahubodyworks.com

Tweet your way on my table

http://twitter.com/TantricCrissy
daily specials tweeted out regularly!

Magnod
02-01-10, 23:51
I've been there and it is a very nice place. When I went, I just walked in.

Crap. I tried once on Sat, once on Sun, and once last Thursday. The receptionist sounds cute though. I'll try again tomorrow. I was going to try Excel today, just cause I've never been there and last night they were closed when I called, but they didn't answer the phone either.

Dech Awer
02-02-10, 00:19
Anyone have updates on Michelle's new place? I've tried three times over the last week to set an appointment, but they were booked everytime. So someone here must be going. I know Michelle said that she expected all girls to give good massages so I'd like to give it a shot if I can ever get an appointment.I posted a thorough review but i put it on the 40+ providers page.

In hindsight i should've put it here.

PopoloGirl
02-02-10, 00:26
Silver.

It's a pretty handy site. I read another brother's post here and went searching on the State of Hawaii website.

Of course the photo could be fake and the license could belong to someone else. Those are the names associated to the MAE and MAT in the CL postings.MAE = Establishment, so the company holding that license could be in another state, like the HILTON. MAT = Therapist so there is a therapist holding that license. Most papers (including pennysaver) will not let you advertise massage without faxing over one, so all providers usually share.

Now, I know that all of YOU guys are normal, and I dont know these girls, but unfortunately the not so normal guys can put us girls lives and safety in damage with the wrong information. My name is on my business card and I do not go out of my way to protect it, but I would always hope it would never be in here for any random psycho to stalk. I have 2 SRO's right now against former clients, one of which used to be a regular poster on this board. He is the reason I do not offer GFE to new clients (for the most part, there have been exceptions lately:) ) as he almost scared me totally away from penises all together. (didnt work, but almost!, lol)

http://www.oahubodyworks.com

Tweet your way on my table

http://twitter.com/TantricCrissy

Daily specials tweeted out regularl

Palolo One
02-02-10, 01:13
Hey all,

This was the most appropriate thread I could think of to ask about Massage Oils. I wanted to find out what everyone uses to get that stuff off. You know, the thick, greasy, sticky ass stuff that the SO would pick up on Garans! The kind that "rinse, lather, repeat" 2x, 3x, or more are needed to get that stuff off!Before You shower, grab another towel and wipe off all the excess oil. Then shower. It will at least let the soap get to your skin, otherwise you are just soaping the oil.

Palolo One
02-02-10, 01:26
You should know better.

First of all. How do you know what the Therapists name is?

Second, MAE stands for Massage Establishment # and MAT means Massage Therapist #.

Comprende....

Anyway its none of our business.

So let's forget about this and continue with the Massage Therapist thread!!!I totally agree that it is none of our business, I am against the licensing concept and think that it is just a way for the state to collect income and stop the cash business. Feeding the state more info is totally against what I believe in. I enjoy getting a massage with the extras. I really don't care if that person is licensed. I think that this forum keeps the good ones busy and the bad ones slow.

Smokin Gun
02-02-10, 01:35
Smokin Gun - Angie on vacation. This was last week when I went, but you can give them a ring. I don't remember how long, she actually left a week earlier then she what told me.

I just called Sakura to see if Angie is back from vacation and the receptionist said that she doesn't work there anymore. Rats! Does nayone know if she now works at another amp? Thanks anyway.

Shyhapagirl
02-02-10, 01:43
I know this is a bit of a late response, as I have not logged in to this site in a while, but just so you know, Sasha Bean and I are two different people. Maybe, just maybe, if you are nice, she might allow you me to join her one day for a 4 hand massage. :)

Anyone else here will tell you, Crissy still goes by Crissy, and I am still working out of my incall location in Kailua. Sasha has contacted me for references, as I encourage all of you providers reading to do and vice-versa, so be nice boys:)Thanks for pulling my hair out of my face and glossin' my lips. I really appreciate it. Love ya!

Chik0848
02-02-10, 01:53
Hey all,

Mahaloz! PK

Before she starts with the massage oils, ask if she has lotions that are not scented and not sticky. It works for me. I saw Michelle (Eastern Asian) a couple of weeks ago and asked for lotion instead of oil. It was slightly scented, but after drying off after the shower, I didn't feel greasy. Like someone mentioned, the Salux nylon towel really helps too. You can stick one in a ziplock bag and keep it in your pocket. You could also put a partially used soap from home in the ziplock bag too.

Brutal One
02-02-10, 02:47
Crap. I tried once on Sat, once on Sun, and once last Thursday. The receptionist sounds cute though. I'll try again tomorrow. I was going to try Excel today, just cause I've never been there and last night they were closed when I called, but they didn't answer the phone either.

Yes, the receptionist is the cutest one there IMHO. I wish she gave massages....id definitely have to stray from Michelle's magic hands!

Hidawg808
02-02-10, 05:16
Been on a streak of trying new places, so checked out Excel after having read some reviews on the forum. Saw Mimi, and would definitely have to say MMV (My Mileage Varied). I won't say anything too negative since she seems to have gotten a few good reviews on here, so I guess it was just the 'first time' syndrome.

She did give a great massage before and after (I'd give just that part an 8.5). I especially liked the use of the multitude of hot towels, which I've never had used during a massage before, and the different massages/positions which actually felt really relaxing. Again I don't doubt that she's great for regulars, but since I know this forum as about more than just massages, I'm not sure if I'd go back, especially since they aren't open late nights, and when you park there people from Zippys pretty much know where you're going when they see you in the lot. L5 / A7 / S6.

Un Holy
02-02-10, 06:02
Be like me and tell them no oil and no lotion.

I am not married or have a GF so I dont care but I just tell them I do not want any oil or lotion.

But if you really did want to wash it off, use Joy dishwashing liquid.

Devorzon
02-02-10, 10:48
Does anyone know of any provider at Pine Tree that at least comes close to what Mimi does? particularly bbbj's? I went there last night and was told she was on vacation so I left. Don't really want to just try anyone since i'm very low on funds and can really only afford to do this kind of thing maybe once every other month. If I end up with someone who doesn't do bbj's it would be a big waste of $$ to me. Also thought since Mimi isn't there might be my chance to try someone else. I live right next to PT and can't really get to other places easily (handicapped) so it's the easiest for me. thanks for any suggestions!

Kalani69
02-02-10, 11:34
An age old remedy for hiding the scent of perfume or massage oils, especially from spur of the moment encounters, is to fill up your gas tank, get a bit on your hands and clothes. "Honey, that nozzle at the gas station is all screwed up!" As far as the oily residue: Dawn dish soap, it's what they use on seabirds and mammals to clean them after oils spills.
Let's move the discussion of massage oils to the Massage Therapist thread (or General). This thread is for amps and in all the amp visits I've made I've never had a provider use oil or lotion on me.

Stoner R
02-02-10, 13:15
I've made I've never had a provider use oil or lotion on me.You haven't been around too much, then.

Pineapple Kid
02-02-10, 14:03
Let's move the discussion of massage oils to the Massage Therapist thread (or General). This thread is for amps and in all the amp visits I've made I've never had a provider use oil or lotion on me.Thanks to everyone for your input!!! I think the Dish soap and super hot water would work best. I love the gasoline idea too! And agree with Kalani, we can now end this subject. If you have any more idea's feel free to PM me.

Thanks again to all!!!

PK

Wet And Wild
02-02-10, 15:30
Searching for a provider with eraser nips w-tit licking allowed, great massage + HE. I've found a few with eraser nips, but either no play or massage quality was lacking.

Eric Shin
02-02-10, 16:37
This pic provides a nice view of Chaylen's awesome rack!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1580348751.html

Ducky007
02-02-10, 18:30
Julie is a 21 y/o hauoli girl. She is blond, about 5'6", weighs about 120 lbs and is nicely proportioned. I also probably overtip. I've dropped $$ on Julie each time, with. 5 to MS for the house. Some might think that is too much for an AMP girl. But then again, I'm having a regular blast with her.

I'm an older guy who likes lots of variety. I think asian girls put most hauoli girls to shame in the service department. Now I'm probably the wrong person to bring this up, but the thing I like so much about Hawaiian is it's so easy to spell! Hauoli? And I thought I was a Haole? Someone help me out here my spell checker can't. And the tip? I for the best times I always drop $$ why not when you drop $. 5 on the ones that suck? This way they remember you and like to see you! And how much dose the mamasan keep of the tip? I know they keep alot, After all they feed them, house them and pimp them out. Oh I do love Israel Kamakawiwo'ole music and I did spell it right! Because It's Hawaiian. Sorry about that Kapena I couldn't help myself

Member #1062
02-02-10, 18:48
Tomato used to give great BBBJ and used to work at Pine Tree...

Ducky007
02-02-10, 18:51
Ok the classiest and most professional FBSM I see uses grape seed oil from down to earth, you can also cook with it! And as she says "I wouldn't but anything on you I couldn't put in my mouth" Sweet! So maybe buy a bottle and carrie it with you? I also keep a bottle of hand cream in the car for my dry skin, this covers allot. Also keep the tooth brush and toothpaste in the car nobody likes stink mouth

Ducky

Hey all,

Mahaloz! PK

Puinsai808
02-02-10, 19:52
I know this is a bit of a late response, as I have not logged in to this site in a while, but just so you know...snip....

Okay, you're forgiven for not RTFF. Thank you for your contribution to the forum...But....

MAE = Establishment, so the company holding that license could be in another state, like the HILTON. MAT = Therapist so there is a therapist holding that license. Most papers (including pennysaver) will not let you advertise massage without faxing over one, so all providers usually share.

Now, I know that all of YOU guys are normal, and I dont know these girls, but unfortunately the not so normal guys can put us girls lives and safety in damage with the wrong information. My name is on my business card and I do not go out of my way to protect it, but I would always hope it would never be in here for any random psycho to stalk. I have 2 SRO's right now against former clients, one of which used to be a regular poster on this board. He is the reason I do not offer GFE to new clients (for the most part, there have been exceptions lately:) ) as he almost scared me totally away from penises all together. (didnt work, but almost!, lol)__________________
xoxo

The whole MAT and MAE discussion came about because of a new attractive asian MT posting on CL. Some members thought it was a post-op japanese MT. The MAE confirmed it was the establishment. The MAT was a japanese surnamed individual.

The strange thing was there was a marriage announcement for the individual in a local newspaper. Was it someone else's MAT number? Was the post-op MT married? I felt it was interesting / strange thus I posted.

BTW, there were these posts as part of the same discussion:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=936700&postcount=4496

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=936366&postcount=4485

John Ross, sorry there was a harsh post directed at you which should have been directed at me.

Crissy, there was never any intent to stalk anyone. Please don't associate anything like stalking with me because you don't know me personally. There are sickos out there but before you associate it with anyone, research the discussion better. We were trying to figure out if this is the post-op MT or the new MT.

BTW, the MAT and MAE info has been able to answer many questions regarding new faces (MTs) on CL. The MAE has been especially helpful.

Ducky007
02-02-10, 20:06
Went to Sakura (Rycroft)

Started off with a table shower. I like the Koreans because they usually give a real massage and Jina was no exception. Flipped me over and did a little BLS before putting on the rain coat. She was flexible and willing to work hard. Her big O act wasn't very convincing, so I dinged her a little on the rating.

L/A/S
8.5/9.0/8.0 definitely would repeat

SbySWI stoped by sat. afternoon in came Apple. I had parked in walmart walked to ichibon,vip and sakura last, apple told me to disrobe i said i was all sweaty and she said she didn't give ts :eek: wtf i ask if this was an amp and left!

PopoloGirl
02-02-10, 20:09
Oh, I know you are not a stalker, I was only suggesting that names, when in the wrong hands, can be useful tools for evil. I know you better than that ;)

Just if you ever see my name, dont put it in this forum! lol

Okay, you're forgiven for not RTFF but....

The whole MAT and MAE discussion came about because of a new attractive asian MT posting on CL. Some members thought it was a post-op japanese MT. The MAE confirmed it was the establishment. The MAT was a japanese surnamed individual.

The strange thing was there was a marriage announcement for the individual in a local newspaper. Was it someone else's MAT number? Was the post-op MT married? I felt it was interesting / strange thus I posted.

BTW, there were these posts as part of the same discussion:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=936700&postcount=4496

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=936366&postcount=4485

John Ross, sorry there was a harsh post directed at you which should have been directed at me.

Crissy, there was never any intent to stalk anyone. Please don't associate anything like stalking with me. There are sickos out there but before you associate it with anyone, research the discussion better. We were trying to figure out if this is the post-op MT or the new MT.

Hetero Man
02-02-10, 20:35
Again, I'm sorry I brought this whole thing up.

Popolo girl is right. I see where she is coming from. And I am right also.

It's none of our business!!

So let's kiss and make up with Popolo Girl.

By the way. Is there a new girl at Yoko's? And is she fat, tall and skinny,

goodlooking or is there NOT a new girl at Yoko's?

Actually, Just want to get to the bottom of this.........

Curiosity has got me.....

The Ho Man

Amptor
02-02-10, 21:47
Tomato used to give great BBBJ and used to work at Pine Tree...

is tomato still there?

Spyda
02-02-10, 22:25
is tomato still there?

Tomato has moved. I think another member reported in an earlier post that he saw her at one of the AMPs on Ward.

Condor Man
02-02-10, 23:17
Wuz at Sakura University yesterday and saw Jennifer interviewing 2 young Japanese gurlz. Looks to be in early to mid 20z. They were looking good 2. Over heard that they may start next week, possibly Monday.
If u mongers r like me and search for that rare Japanese providers, than pick a number and get in the back of the line.

DMCame out of lurking b/c I don't want anyone else to just dump hard earned money.

Don't waste your time. Went there, dropped $ 2 a old fugly who "massaged" me. Jennifer said she would service me "next time". Would have felt better if I rolled down a hill. There are no "young japanese gurlz" working there. I asked, Jenn didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

DM, I'm not pointing fingers. But I'm a little suspcious since your post gives you plasible deniability when you state that you saw them "being interviewed" This is one way to drum up business, yet give you an out when fellow mongers learn that there is no one under 38 working there.

Bruddahs, we need to police ourselves on this board. I'm going to start reporting the truth.

Justaguy50
02-02-10, 23:32
Wow. So you paid $. 50 for just for a BBJ?Skye just called. She is pissed that you are perpetuating untruths. She said she has never done that and will not do that ever.

Nice going morron. She sounds pissed enough to retire.

Justaguy50
02-02-10, 23:38

L/A/S
7/9.5/ no sex for me?What the hell? You so pissed her off so she won't see you any more. So to get back at her, you spread malicious lies.

Ducky007
02-02-10, 23:56

L/A/S
7/9.5/ no sex for me?Yea I thought he was full of shit too! SKY is so cool I don't know how anyone could dis her like that!

Showboatt
02-03-10, 00:04
Popolo girl is right.

I would suggest that any info that includes personal information on any one doing business related to this board remain confidential. That includes any MT's or Mongers.
If anyone who has placed personal info on this board and can still edit this personal info, he should delete this, or have admin delete this now. Listen to Popolo Girl.
There are people out there who thru no fault of their own, do strange things.

God help us!

Showboatt

John Ross
02-03-10, 00:05

What harsh post? This is the internet so why let things bother you? There are productive/helpful posters, lurkers and trolls with multiple screen names. That's life.

Now, back to the forum.

Hetero Man
02-03-10, 00:20
I do consider John Ross a good friend. And would never do anything to hirt him.

Sorry J.R.

Puinsai808
02-03-10, 00:31
LOL

Crissy, you are a class act!

Oh, I know you are not a stalker, I was only suggesting that names, when in the wrong hands, can be useful tools for evil. I know you better than that ;)

Just if you ever see my name, dont put it in this forum! lol

Puinsai808
02-03-10, 00:35
What harsh post? This is the internet so why let things bother you? There are productive/helpful posters, lurkers and trolls with multiple screen names. That's life.

Now, back to the forum.

As long as you are cool with it. Just a way of saying I appreciate your contributions to the forum and because you were named incorrectly.

Yea. Let's get back on focus. Nuff said already....pu

Mongerboy
02-03-10, 01:38
Came out of lurking b/c I don't want anyone else to just dump hard earned money.

Don't waste your time. Went there, dropped $ 2 a old fugly who "massaged" me. Jennifer said she would service me "next time". Would have felt better if I rolled down a hill. There are no "young japanese gurlz" working there. I asked, Jenn didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

DM, I'm not pointing fingers. But I'm a little suspcious since your post gives you plasible deniability when you state that you saw them "being interviewed" This is one way to drum up business, yet give you an out when fellow mongers learn that there is no one under 38 working there.

Bruddahs, we need to police ourselves on this board. I'm going to start reporting the truth.Condor, you're batting 0 for 1. Stopping dissing fellow mongers. Be a one hit wonder and disappear if you going to call bs to other brothers.

Sorry to say but I was in w/Jennier yesterday and had a great time with her. I saw the fugly korean and good for you. You shoulda just walked. Jenn told me one of the J girls early 20's was off mon/tues or sun/mon?. They're real J girls that used to work at some Waikiki Nekohana bar.

Jdizzy
02-03-10, 02:19
Skye just called. She is pissed that you are perpetuating untruths. She said she has never done that and will not do that ever.

Nice going morron. She sounds pissed enough to retire.Me? i haven't even gone with her before.

Ask mavrick7.

Spyda
02-03-10, 02:43
I knew something was wrong about the post. Those of us who really know Skye know whats up.

Warburton 0263
02-03-10, 02:54
Does anyone know of any provider at Pine Tree that at least comes close to what Mimi does? particularly bbbj's? I went there last night and was told she was on vacation so I left. Don't really want to just try anyone since i'm very low on funds and can really only afford to do this kind of thing maybe once every other month. If I end up with someone who doesn't do bbj's it would be a big waste of $$ to me. Also thought since Mimi isn't there might be my chance to try someone else. I live right next to PT and can't really get to other places easily (handicapped) so it's the easiest for me. thanks for any suggestions!

Try CHM its about a block away on the ground floor. How do you get up the ramp for PT?

Hidawg808
02-03-10, 02:56
Does anyone know of any provider at Pine Tree that at least comes close to what Mimi does? particularly bbbj's? I went there last night and was told she was on vacation so I left. Don't really want to just try anyone since i'm very low on funds and can really only afford to do this kind of thing maybe once every other month. If I end up with someone who doesn't do bbj's it would be a big waste of $$ to me. Also thought since Mimi isn't there might be my chance to try someone else. I live right next to PT and can't really get to other places easily (handicapped) so it's the easiest for me. thanks for any suggestions!Yup, like everyone said, only other provider at PT would be Tomato, but again think she's not there anymore (haven't seen her there since they moved upstairs). If you can get down the street a bit, next best option would be CHM (it's on the first floor, so easy access, and only a block away). BBBJ is almost a sure thing. See Cherry.

Memahu
02-03-10, 03:08
apple told me to disrobe i said i was all sweaty and she said she didn't give ts :eek: wtf i ask if this was an amp and left!I think Sakura is the only AMP that does the table shower after the service.

Lkjhgf
02-03-10, 03:26
I knew something was wrong about the post. Those of us who really know Skye know whats up.Skye a real lady and sweet person, will not piss of anyone.

Seen her countless times, also at pac grand when she wasn't working.

Believe me she will not do bb or greek.

Have her cel. Ask not to give it out.

See my other post on her. ATF.

Looks more J then K.

Genji 808
02-03-10, 03:27
DM is the man! He has provided a lot of good info by posting on the various threads and through PMs.

What have you contributed with your 1 post? Yeah, thats right.

Came out of lurking b/c I don't want anyone else to just dump hard earned money.

Bruddahs, we need to police ourselves on this board. I'm going to start reporting the truth.

Uki Eater
02-03-10, 03:32
I think Sakura is the only AMP that does the table shower after the service.Actually, Ichibans also does the table shower after the service. In all my years going to AMPS, it was my first time at Ichibans that I had the TS after the service.

Spyda
02-03-10, 03:39
I think Sakura is the only AMP that does the table shower after the service.I've gotten table shower before service at Sakura. Most likely because I became a regular.

Lkjhgf
02-03-10, 03:40
I stoped by sat. Afternoon in came Apple. I had parked in walmart walked to ichibon, VIP and sakura last, apple told me to disrobe I said I was all sweaty and she said she didn't give ts WTF I ask if this was an AMP and left!Ducky,

You're cool about Skye.

I don't know what went wrong with Apple.

I always a TS from her, and a good one too.

Both Apple and Skye I rate about the some, if you like them tall and pretty then see Apple, if you like them short and cute then see skye.

IMMO 9, 10, 10

Lkjhgf
02-03-10, 03:45
I've gotten table shower before service at Sakura. Most likely because I became a regular.I get TS before, and a wash down shower with her, Apple, while she wash up.

Warburton 0263
02-03-10, 03:57
I've gotten table shower before service at Sakura. Most likely because I became a regular.

All AMPs that have a table shower would provide before and/or after. I take a shower just B4 going and ask 4 TS after #ing.

Hugo Stiglitz
02-03-10, 04:08
Hugo, you've really come a long way since this entire board gave you

Pointers. I'm proud of you dude.

All it took was you getting used to goin in.

Looks like you got "EGUMACATED" real good.

Keep up the good reports!

ShowboattThanks for the support, Show!

Julie is a 21 y/o hauoli girl. She is blond, about 5'6", weighs about 120 lbs and is nicely proportioned. I think her body is the bomb, some might think she is too skinny.

She recently had some "bolt on" installed, but you wouldn't know it unless she (or I) told you. She obviously sprung for a pro-job because they are flawless and natural feeling, rounds out her body shape perfectly, nice without being huge.

She looks like a young blonde Julia Roberts.

I've seen her three times in about six months. She keeps getting better as she is somewhat new. She is in Hawaii for awhile and travels back to Vegas to see family routinely, so she isn't always around.

She is friendly, warm and chatty if you like that, easy to talk to. Although she describes herself as a tomboy, she doesn't 'look' like it.

She's a great fuck! Okay? She has beautiful, flawless smooth skin. Nice long legs. I've enjoyed long DATY and light DFK with her. She does not like fingers in her kitty. I haven't asked about greek (not for me) and don't think she would be game. She is athletic and flexible, does lots of positions. Does good CBJ and seems to enjoy, stays safe.

I have rarely seen a provider 3x in my life. The few that I have I must confess, the sex is much better each time. At this stage my time with Julie is bordering on PSE, certainly a GFE. At least that's how she responds with me and I'm certain YMMV.

Because our time is getting pretty hot, I don't want to say too many details, in case she reads this board. But I have told the MS explicitly that Julie is a hot item, she's a great girl, worth your investment in money and time. I also probably overtip. I've dropped $$ on Julie each time, with. 5 to MS for the house. Some might think that is too much for an AMP girl. But then again, I'm having a regular blast with her.

I'm an older guy who likes lots of variety. I think asian girls put most hauoli girls to shame in the service department. But I prefer to 'look' at hauoli chicks. I also don't perform as well as I did when I was 18 y/o. So finding an experienced chick who knows how to 'get you right' when you need the help, is a pretty rare thing.

Having said all that. I'm damn near in love with Julie. She's a hot fuck, performs like a pro, and has a body of a million dollar porn star. And yet, she's down to earth and a pretty cool chick.

If you like white girls, she is definitely worth a try.Great review! She sounds awesome. A few questions though:

-P10, Is that the place near CHM? To the right?

-Do you know of any other places that have Hauoli girls?

Stevet09
02-03-10, 06:16
Condor, you're batting 0 for 1. Stopping dissing fellow mongers. Be a one hit wonder and disappear if you going to call bs to other brothers.

Sorry to say but I was in w/Jennier yesterday and had a great time with her. I saw the fugly korean and good for you. You shoulda just walked. Jenn told me one of the J girls early 20's was off mon/tues or sun/mon?. They're real J girls that used to work at some Waikiki Nekohana bar.

Wow this is a harsh post! I actually thought the same thing when I originally read DM's post re: the Jgirls. If it were not for DM's past contributions, I might have called the same thing - BS. But, because DM has been a reliable source, I didn't give it a second thought, until now.
Anyway, in the end, I hope it's real, because that would be a nice addition to our supply of providers. If you know which bar, pls let me know via PM. Anyone?
Thanks. I'm out.

Mongers Rus
02-03-10, 06:57

L/A/S
7/9.5/ no sex for me?

Hmmm...Told you I couldn't see Skye offering BBJ to you or anyone else. She is the sweetest/hottest girl around. I'd like to think I know her pretty well, and she would never do that. I wouldn't go back 2 c her if I was you
DM

Mongers Rus
02-03-10, 07:09

My Bad...I guess things didn't work out with the Japanese girls. You can take the report for what it's worth. It's all good. U guyz know it's hit or miss in this business.
DM

Eman007
02-03-10, 12:59
TOFTT,

The second pic is real, she exists.

She is VERY, VERY limited in English.

She does massage, not great more kneading and rubbing.

She is cute. Looks better in person IMHO, shy but super sweet!

Slim - Med build, small B's, 5'5"/115, 25-28, not as capable or open as Mimi/Bebe/Annie, etc. Very fair skinned

Jackhammer HE available to finish

Did I mention she looks cute, lol like a lost kitten, nothing other than BBHJ on the menu, no BBJ/CBJ or FS, light touching allowed legs/top. YMMV

Did I mention she's cute, lol.

AMPS got cuter and more enthusiastic providers

YMMV, .66/.50 - total $.16, lol their fee for massage is .66

E

Again, I'm sorry I brought this whole thing up.

Popolo girl is right. I see where she is coming from. And I am right also.

It's none of our business!!

So let's kiss and make up with Popolo Girl.

By the way. Is there a new girl at Yoko's? And is she fat, tall and skinny,

goodlooking or is there NOT a new girl at Yoko's?

Actually, Just want to get to the bottom of this.

Curiosity has got me.

The Ho Man

Ck813
02-03-10, 13:46
If this is the Skye from the old Nirvanna, then I think you are also fibbing about the BBBJ. I have seen Skye and she will never do that. She will fuck you like and animal and her service is 10 plus but nothing bare!

Hmmm...Told you I couldn't see Skye offering BBJ to you or anyone else. She is the sweetest/hottest girl around. I'd like to think I know her pretty well, and she would never do that. I wouldn't go back 2 c her if I was you
DM

Stevet09
02-03-10, 15:05
My Bad...I guess things didn't work out with the Japanese girls. You can take the report for what it's worth. It's all good. U guyz know it's hit or miss in this business.
DM

DM has now posted news that sounds like the young jgirls are not and have not worked there at all.

However, according to Mongerboy, I read that there was some sort of confirmation of them working there, although he didn't actually say he saw either of them there either.
"Jenn told me one of the J girls early 20's was off mon/tues or sun/mon?. They're real J girls that used to work at some Waikiki Nekohana bar."

I'm not pointing fingers at anything... I'd just like to know the 411. Which is it - do they work there or not? If they do, which bar did they work at? PM me if you like. Thanks.

Ducky007
02-03-10, 15:13
Ducky,

You're cool about Skye.

I don't know what went wrong with Apple.

I always a TS from her, and a good one too.

Both Apple and Skye I rate about the some, if you like them tall and pretty then see Apple, if you like them short and cute then see skye.

IMMO 9, 10, 10Yea I hear ya, It was a combo. of things 1being when i went in i saw july on the couch and she saw me! I had to give her a bad report after she tried to get me done pit stop style, she was tring for under 10min! It was daytime and I'v found some of these chicks don't do well at 2 or 3 in the afternoon! And yes the tall ones aren't my bag and after the first no i didn't want to know how many would fallow. And yes i should have called ht one and got a Sky check!

Ducky

Condor Man
02-03-10, 17:08
Condor, you're batting 0 for 1. Stopping dissing fellow mongers. Be a one hit wonder and disappear if you going to call bs to other brothers.

Sorry to say but I was in w/Jennier yesterday and had a great time with her. I saw the fugly korean and good for you. You shoulda just walked. Jenn told me one of the J girls early 20's was off mon/tues or sun/mon?. They're real J girls that used to work at some Waikiki Nekohana bar.I'm not dissing fellow mongers. I went there based on DM 's recc. And was extremely dissapoinnting. Yes, he's got Cred. On this board so I had no reason to doubt. Like he even said that's the risk you take in this hobby, I just didn't want others to go there and get dissappointed. Which by the way, is part of the spirit of this board.

BTW, more on Sakura: I doubt there are young J girls working there. When I asked Jenn about younger girls working, she looked really confused, then paused and gave that hmmm look. Guess lots of guys have been calling with that inquiry.

Like I said before, no finger pointing here, just giving what I know.

Hetero Man
02-03-10, 17:13
So she is a real gal and not a false pic.

Looks like Dasearch was drunk when he saw her.

If she is nicer than her pic then she is a beautiful woman.

Meme, Bebe and Annie might have it over her in the service dept. But,

according to Eman, she's got it over them in the beauty and innocense dept.

Just curious is all........

I have seen Sisi, Meme, KoKo, Annie, Michele and Angie. They were

fabulous. And I love all of them dearly. And I'm gonna love them again.

YMMV.

They can be beautiful when they want to be.

I'll stick to my Favorite.

Hetero Man

Slick2
02-03-10, 17:31
Julie is a 21 y/o hauoli girl. She is blond, about 5'6", weighs about 120 lbs and is nicely proportioned. I think her body is the bomb, some might think she is too skinny.

She recently had some "bolt on" installed, but you wouldn't know it unless she (or I) told you. She obviously sprung for a pro-job because they are flawless and natural feeling, rounds out her body shape perfectly, nice without being huge.

I've seen her three times in about six months. She keeps getting better as she is somewhat new. She is in Hawaii for awhile and travels back to Vegas to see family routinely, so she isn't always around.

She is friendly, warm and chatty if you like that, easy to talk to. Although she describes herself as a tomboy, she doesn't 'look' like it.

She's a great fuck! Okay? She has beautiful, flawless smooth skin. Nice long legs. I've enjoyed long DATY and light DFK with her. She does not like fingers in her kitty. I haven't asked about greek (not for me) and don't think she would be game. She is athletic and flexible, does lots of positions. Does good CBJ and seems to enjoy, stays safe.

I have rarely seen a provider 3x in my life. The few that I have I must confess, the sex is much better each time. At this stage my time with Julie is bordering on PSE, certainly a GFE. At least that's how she responds with me and I'm certain YMMV.

Because our time is getting pretty hot, I don't want to say too many details, in case she reads this board. But I have told the MS explicitly that Julie is a hot item, she's a great girl, worth your investment in money and time. I also probably overtip. I've dropped $$ on Julie each time, with. 5 to MS for the house. Some might think that is too much for an AMP girl. But then again, I'm having a regular blast with her.

I'm an older guy who likes lots of variety. I think asian girls put most hauoli girls to shame in the service department. But I prefer to 'look' at hauoli chicks. I also don't perform as well as I did when I was 18 y/o. So finding an experienced chick who knows how to 'get you right' when you need the help, is a pretty rare thing.

Having said all that. I'm damn near in love with Julie. She's a hot fuck, performs like a pro, and has a body of a million dollar porn star. And yet, she's down to earth and a pretty cool chick.

If you like white girls, she is definitely worth a try.Good review, I love my white girls too. I agree, can't beat the service from asian girls but I love white chicks.

Ducky007
02-03-10, 18:29
Ichiban,

Thanks guys.

I stoped by sat. Afternoon in came Apple. I had parked in walmart walked to ichibon, VIP and sakura last, apple told me to disrobe I said I was all sweaty and she said she didn't give ts WTF I ask if this was an AMP and left!So if it was Saturday around 3pm I went back to ichiban, got miky never saw her before, got my ts! Small kine massage, not bad. Had a lot of no-s no fiv no kiss on lips no sucking on the titties towards the end, The BJ only lasted for 20sec. So went to pounding, had her making some noise, tyring to get away but I had her by the hips. She did every thing possible not to enjoy it, and the fake o's just turn me off so I can last and pound longer! I think they think that the fake o will make me cum, no way and if they think I don't know, well there's a big difference! We all know that laugh that comes with real ones! So to all you AMP chicks that read the post, I don't down 2 red bull brush my teeth at the car and suck on certs for 1/2 ass time I think the Kid says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIBdXg6L69g&feature=related

Ducky out

Jbravo
02-03-10, 20:19
Yo,

FYI, Saw May yesterday at Thai Hawaiian -- totally legit massage.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1584391401.html

JB

BBC003
02-03-10, 21:20

I concur on Julie. I saw her only once (but actually did a report a while back), but I would definitely repeat. She is easy to talk to and gives great head.

Eman007
02-03-10, 23:27
So she is a real gal and not a false pic.

Looks like Dasearch was drunk when he saw her.

If she is nicer than her pic then she is a beautiful woman.

Meme, Bebe and Annie might have it over her in the service dept. But,

According to you, she's got it over them in the beauty and innocense dept.

Just curious is all.

I have seen Sisi, Meme, KoKo, Annie, Michele and Angie. They were

Fabulous. And I love all of them dearly. And I'm going to love them again.

YMMV.

They can be beautiful when they want to B.

The Ho ManThat is Yoko in your last link. Try this one.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1584389192.html

Don't let her smile for you, you will fall in love, LOL.

Very gracious but shy and quiet

Don't go see her, cause then I can see her when I want

She is one of the prettiest smilers I have seem nice slim bod, flat ass though

She will pull your pud like a frenzied symphony conductor, even till your toenails pull up into your feet after you pop, and only dust spews from your peepee. You have to stop her lest you lose your mind

Don't go see her so she's not tired when I do

Did I mention she's cute?

Treat her good, make her smile, cause if you don't the camera recording all this in the room will be turned over to me to hunt you down. LOL

Wait treat her crappy so she only sees me

E

Magnod
02-03-10, 23:31
TOFTT,

The second pic is real, she exists.

She is VERY, VERY limited in English.

She does massage, not great more kneading and rubbing.

She is cute. Looks better in person IMHO, shy but super sweet!

Slim - Med build, small B's, 5'5"/115, 25-28, not as capable or open as Mimi/Bebe/Annie, etc. Very fair skinned

Jackhammer HE available to finish

Did I mention she looks cute, lol like a lost kitten, nothing other than BBHJ on the menu, no BBJ/CBJ or FS, light touching allowed legs/top. YMMV

Did I mention she's cute, lol.

AMPS got cuter and more enthusiastic providers

YMMV, .66/.50 - total $.16, lol their fee for massage is .66

E

Hmmmm.... I wonder if there was a reason there was no touching near the nani area.

Un Holy
02-03-10, 23:32
If so then BBFS has been done.

Who says she dont do?

Then you aint the chosen few, or maybe one.

Palolo One
02-04-10, 00:29
Hmmmm.... I wonder if there was a reason there was no touching near the nani area.I won't go there for a reason. Last time I went I had the feeling that I was poking the wrong hole. The picture looks cute, but I know what Green Island is famous for. Maybe the adams apple is gone, but I am not gonna chance it. Maybe someone else can check it out and report back. Who's gonna be the trooper?

Duce1
02-04-10, 00:43
I knew something was wrong about the post. Those of us who really know Skye know whats up.Skye is a sweetheart. I knew something was wrong with the post, so I just ignored it. Skye will try her best to make her customers happy but wouldn't offer bb.

Duce

Warburton 0263
02-04-10, 01:54
I try to shower before I go to an AMP. But frequently can't. So I take when upon arrival. I have also taken another one (usually solo) after a good sweaty session. Truth is, I usually ask and the girls are always happy to oblige, since it fills up the "hour" of your time. In recent years. I almost always take one after the session.

Besides, a post session scrub down allows me the opportunity to "clean" my Johnson and assorted parts, rinse my mouth out with a butt load of Listerine and I always feel I am safe and clean.

Maybe I'm kidding myself. But after many years of hobbying, I'm still clean as a whistle.

This is so funny because I just went over to see Joy at Nirvana. She asked if I wanted a shower and I told her just got one before I came hea. Then she come close and sniffs me for I guess BO. Well did the deed and got the table shower after with mouth wash. Leaving cleaned up is the best. Can go straight to sleep just like with the GF as long as she not coming over.

If you ask for the shower later gives you the full hour. MS usually lets the shower time go even after the hour.

Duce1
02-04-10, 01:55
Went to CHM last night and saw new girl, Monica. Didn't expect a beauty like her.
5'1" 105 lbs, with a knock out body. Bolt on C's, tiny waste, with no body fat.

She prefers massage and said she is licensed in Shiatsu (did not verify). She wanted to do l hour massage but I am not into masseage so negotiated full service.

Light kissing, daty (nice sweet shaved pussy), 69, mish, very good bj with ice water is her mouth, everything covered.

YMMV but treat her nice and she will make you happy.

face-8, body-9, attitude-10, service-8

Duce1
02-04-10, 02:09

Who says she dont do?

Then you aint the chosen few, or maybe one.If the monger has game, money and patience anything is possible.

The fire storm is about Skye offering BB to a monger on his first visit.

Duce

Hetero Man
02-04-10, 02:57
I think I'll pass.

I'll stick to my regular.

Stangman808
02-04-10, 02:57
DM

No problem DM. I have always found your information trustworthy. Jennifer can be particular about who works for her and may have decided not to hire those J-girls. Or maybe the J-girls decided not to work for Jennifer as she can be very strict. Remember April, the young Thai provider that worked there, she gave very good service and even Jennifer acknowledged that. But April often came in late and wanted to leave early, which Jennifer did not condone, so she got fired. Keep up the good work DM. Thanks.

Eman007
02-04-10, 03:35
Hmmmm.... I wonder if there was a reason there was no touching near the nani area.Guys they are two different people, the other one us named coco they were both there. Yoko looks like her pic and coco is the other one there. I had the other asian meat, LOL. Trust me its female.

Seniors who shared with me pm for details if you like.

Mongers Rus
02-04-10, 04:22
No problem DM. I have always found your information trustworthy. Jennifer can be particular about who works for her and may have decided not to hire those J-girls. Or maybe the J-girls decided not to work for Jennifer as she can be very strict. Remember April, the young Thai provider that worked there, she gave very good service and even Jennifer acknowledged that. But April often came in late and wanted to leave early, which Jennifer did not condone, so she got fired. Keep up the good work DM. Thanks.

Much Mahaloz Strangman808.
Sounds like you know Jennifer pretty well too. Unfortunately I'll be cutting my ties with Sakura. Too bad because I think Jennifer is hot, and she always gave me excellent service. Mongers.....keep on supporting her...it's just that this monger is moving on.
DM

Gnd378
02-04-10, 04:28

Who says she dont do?

Then you aint the chosen few, or maybe one.I dont think so, I have known her for a long time and she always plays it safe.

Mongers Rus
02-04-10, 04:53
Dudes....Jus wanna put out a Shout Out for Skye. If any of you mongers haven't seen her yet, put that on the top of your list. IMHO...Smokin tight body, pretty face, and the FRIENDLIEST girl around. That's kinda important for me, and it might not be for u, but check her out, you won't be disappointed.
DM

Amptor
02-04-10, 13:26
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some help on picking the right girl. So I will be in HNL from sun-tues and probably have time for only one girl maybe a second if things are working properly. I love HI for mongering, except it's a little pricier then what I'm used to in LA but it's still great (actually lost my virginity at pine tree some odd years ago). So since I can prob only see one girl I was lookin for the "perfect" one:

I like tiny girls - under 5'
Younger - under 30...
FS, table shower, maybe BBBJ but not neccessary.

Doesn't seem like toooo much to ask. But you never know. Oh. And needs to work the "daytime" shift? I can prob only get away during the daylight hrs.

Am I dreaming here? Or is this possible?

Hetero Man
02-04-10, 14:07
Actually I have never met Sua. Just one of her Virgins that she pushes off, and I had a lousy time. You ever had to teach somebody from scratch, how to fuuck? And at an amp noless. I should have just got up and left.
Can't get to convince myself to go back. Maybe if I met her, things would be different. I'm sure they would be different.
But that's not gonna happen. Can't chance it.

I see you're an old timer. Didn't realize that. Maybe an apology is in order.
It's just that maybe I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Sua did apologize to me via pm. And asked me to see her. I refused.

Also, all the biitching and griping, by us mongers who have had bad experiences there, is probably the reason Sua is seeing guys so easily now. She is losing lots of business there.

Maybe someday I'll take her up on her offer. But I'll bet she's not as good looking as all you guys say she is!

Anyway Kapena, there's your apology.

The Ho Man

Wet And Wild
02-04-10, 14:10

IIRC, Grace was let go too ...

Ck813
02-04-10, 14:38
This is the Monica that use to work at P10. 6 pack, ice with blow job and can take a pounding. Little on the older side though. Probably early 40's. Everything you said is 100% accurate!

Went to CHM last night and saw new girl, Monica. Didn't expect a beauty like her.

5'1" 105 lbs, with a knock out body. Bolt on C's, tiny waste, with no body fat.

She prefers massage and said she is licensed in Shiatsu (did not verify). She wanted to do l hour massage but I am not into masseage so negotiated full service.

Light kissing, DATY (nice sweet shaved pussy), 69, mish, very good BJ with ice water is her mouth, everything covered.

YMMV but treat her nice and she will make you happy.

Face-8, body-9, attitude-10, service-8

Ck813
02-04-10, 14:40
Give Sua a chance, If she is not there try Julie white girl but I bet you will not regret it. If Jessi is there she is good too.

Actually I have never met Sua. Just one of her Virgins that she pushes off, and I had a lousy time. I should have just got up and left.

Can't get to convince myself to go back. Maybe if I met her, things would be different. I'm sure they would be different.

But that's not going to happen. Can't chance it.

Maybe someday I'll take her up on that. But I'll bet she's not as good looking as all you guys say she is!

Anyway, Kapena there's your apology.

Roger39
02-04-10, 15:05
Has anyone tried out Erin Marie, I tried to search but did not see any reports.

I am interested in how well she massages and if there are any extras.

Thanks

Ducky007
02-04-10, 15:54
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some help on picking the right girl. So I will be in HNL from sun-tues and probably have time for only one girl maybe a second if things are working properly. I love HI for mongering, except it's a little pricier then what I'm used to in LA but it's still great (actually lost my virginity at pine tree some odd years ago). So since I can prob only see one girl I was lookin for the "perfect" one:

Younger - under 30...

Doesn't seem like toooo much to ask. But you never know. Oh. And needs to work the "daytime" shift? I can prob only get away during the daylight hrs.

Am I dreaming here? Or is this possible?Yes you are dreaming from what I've found latly, It's not like the late 80's at all! I can't help you all my best times are with chicks over 30. I would recondmend the volcano girls web site more money but I never been let down! And daytime is no problem! Check the site and search on that site that dose that I'd say but will ja. Oh what the hell. No better not. Well enjoy your stay have funn and hit the buff. Food!

Ducky

Ducky007
02-04-10, 15:58
Dudes. Just want to put out a Shout Out for Skye. If any of you mongers haven't seen her yet, put that on the top of your list. IMHO. Smokin tight body, pretty face, and the FRIENDLIEST girl around. That's kinda important for me, and it might not be for you, but check her out, you won't be disappointed.

DM100% backup on that one! She has the best smile and an infectious laugh! Smokin tight body, pretty face FRIENDLIEST girl around.

Ducky

Member #1062
02-04-10, 16:10
Any idea where April, the young Thai provider from Sakura Univ is working now?
Thanks.

Hotrod82
02-04-10, 16:38
I have been trying to call them for a few days now and no response on the phone. Either phone for that matter. Anyone have any clue what is going on?? I am a regular there and last week they never said anything about closing down or taking a vacation for a week.

Busy Boy
02-04-10, 17:03
I have been trying to call them for a few days now and no response on the phone. Either phone for that matter. Anyone have any clue what is going on?? I am a regular there and last week they never said anything about closing down or taking a vacation for a week.
Had the same problem called 946-0131.

Skinman52
02-04-10, 17:56
Skinman went there to see her (Sua) once a week or so after a session I had with a provider I really enjoyed while she was there (Erica or Arica?). I called and asked to see Sua because a monger bro told me she was a hottie. Got an appointment. Went there at the scheduled time and got shoved off to another girl (local) that I really did not find attractive. So I refused, got my house fee back and left. I did catch a glimpse of her on my way out and boy. She looked pretty damn good to me. However, I have not gone back there since because of that experience and because I been hung up on Chinee hairpie. Just chiming in.

Skin

Actually I have never met Sua. Just one of her Virgins that she pushes off, and I had a lousy time. You ever had to teach somebody from scratch, how to fuuck? And at an AMP noless. I should have just got up and left.

But that's not going to happen. Can't chance it.

Also, all the biitching and griping, by us mongers who have had bad experiences there, is probably the reason Sua is seeing guys so easily now. She is losing lots of business there.

Maybe someday I'll take her up on her offer. But I'll bet she's not as good looking as all you guys say she is!

Anyway Kapena, there's your apology.

The Ho Man

Ck813
02-04-10, 18:04
They are still there. Sisi has been sick, but they should be open tomorrow.

Had the same problem called 946-0131.

Lcl Asian
02-04-10, 20:56
Tried calling yesterday and no reply got voicemail. Called 258-2765. I was there last week and no one mentioned anything about closing down for couple of days.

Aloha,

Local

Poipoi69
02-04-10, 21:07
Long time lurker here, but popping my post cherry.

Had a great massage/HE from annie at Dragonfly couple days ago. Massage was nice, medium pressure- long sensual strokes, as I like it. Spent about 30 minutes on massage and 15 on HE. Nice technique with jr, not too rough and lots o luB. Funny cause, as I was handing in the parking pass on the way out, another monger was asking for it. Total damage $100. Will repeat.

On a side note, as I was leaving, some chick was getting pounded in one of the rooms on the opposite side of the elevator shafts (to the left if you are facing the dragonfly door). Anyone know what establishment that might be? Sounded like fun.

Duce1
02-04-10, 21:49
If you like provider young and fresh try Jackie. 5' 110 pounds, small but not a spinner. Asked for Million but wasn't available, mama told me try new girl Jackie. Jackie gave me a strange look and almost passed but decided to try. If you like DATY Jackie is the one (sweetest shaved pussy) ever. Also, nice real brests be or see cups. Jackie likes squeezing brests together and sucking both nipples ar the same time. Wanted more pussy licking so went to 69, mish, scissors and back to DATY. Unsually after screwing I don't go back to DATY because can't tell what comes out. Surprisingly, pussy was still sweet.

Did the round again until pop, everything covered. Jackie is definitely fresh young meat. Don't let her initial attitude be a turn off. YMMV.

Face-9, body-8, attitude-8, service-8

Usual $$ house and service

Duce

Skinman52
02-04-10, 23:40
Had the same problem called 946-0131.Last time I was there was the last day before Momo left on vacation (wouldn't be surprised if Momo came back with some kind of enhancement). Talking w/Sisi after. Did mention she was tired and was thinking about taking a "break". So mayB. She took a break. But why not let some of us regular customers know Sisi? Where did Jun, Lily & Bebe go? They on R&R too?

Duce1
02-05-10, 00:21

Younger - under 30...

Am I dreaming here? Or is this possible?Try Amy at Sakura Rycroff

I'm not sure if she works the day shift and she is going on vacation soon.

4'11" 95 lbs tiny spinner with a killer ass.

She is a popular provider if you're into tiny girls.

Duce

Ck813
02-05-10, 00:42
I spoke with BB today and she assured me they will be open tomorrow. She and Lily were together. I will call BB again if they do not open tomorrow.

Last time I was there was the last day before Momo left on vacation (wouldn't be surprised if Momo came back with some kind of enhancement). Talking w/Sisi after. Did mention she was tired and was thinking about taking a "break". So mayB. She took a break. But why not let some of us regular customers know Sisi? Where did Jun, Lily & Bebe go? They on R&R too?

Virtua Stick
02-05-10, 01:18
I stoped by sat. afternoon in came Apple. I had parked in walmart walked to ichibon,vip and sakura last, apple told me to disrobe i said i was all sweaty and she said she didn't give ts :eek: wtf i ask if this was an amp and left!

It sounds like Apple probably was not familiar with you. LOL. If I stop by after work, I'll bring a change of clothes, get a TS from her before talking story then a self shower afterwards. Leave super clean and fit to go out again. I did not get a shower the first time with her but got one on request every time after. Apple's great, but there are plenty of others there that I'd like to try if I had the $$.

Be safe!
VS

Hetero Man
02-05-10, 01:30
Give Sua a chance, If she is not there try .........

That's how this all got started in the first place!

I pass on Sua and Company!

The Ho Man

Virtua Stick
02-05-10, 01:43
Went to Rycroft Sakura. Thought I would try out Amy or Skye, since there is a lot of chatter about them. They were not in so MS sent in Apple. I think this is a different Apple that folks have been talking about on this board.

This Apple was tall. With her heels on, she was about 6'0". Without her heels, probably 5'8" 5'9". Beatiful enhance large C or small Ds, with large round nipples. She has flower tatoos all over her upper back/lower shoulder, almost yakuza tats. She also had them clear braces on her teeth.

We went for TS and she gave me the most incredible TS I've ever experienced. She had me lie on my back, then soaped me up, then she soaped her self up and started rubbing her titties up and down by body, then she rubbed it all over jr. It was like those Japanese AV videos of soapland.

I almost blew my load right on the table.

Back to the room and we went straight to 69, then to mish. She didn't allow DFK but a little light lip kissing. She was very friendly and had a great attitude. I'm surprised nobody has talked about her on the board yet. MS said she's new but Apple said she's been around for about a year. I wonder who's telling the truth.

Definitely repeat.

If you look at old reports, she has less tats and less tits. She got enhanced ones in preparation to come out of retirement. I personally do not think she looks like Michelle Wie but judge for yourself. She's sneaky. I used to see her a few times when she was at VIP then mostly on Rycroft. When she was at VIP, she said she was 27. Years later, she's still 27. She laughed when I called her on it and said that's what women do.

... yeah, lie!

But I forgive her. She's really good.

VS

Virtua Stick
02-05-10, 01:49
Had a girl named Kimmy with tats on her back. She was at Lavenders awhile back and Pine Tree too. Its been awhile though. I don't know if she went by Moulan over at Perfect 10, could be someone else though. Anybody heard or seen her recently? Last time I saw her, she put on a few pounds but was really fun and had a hot, sweaty session.

Good Luck.

Shootz!

I think she's at VIP. Didn't spend time with her there but I did see her at P10. However, she went by Kimmie there, at least that's what she told me. She's on the thicker side, tats covering her back. I thought she was kinda loose but had tons of energy, fun to hold and very friendly. I liked her look.

Be safe

VS

Shampoo City
02-05-10, 02:06
I think Sakura is the only AMP that does the table shower after the service.

I routinely get table shower pre service at Sakura.

Oahu 808
02-05-10, 02:13
Just saw Julie at P10. She's a super skinny white girl with some nice soft C/D implants. Although she does have stretch marks on her breast. Still nice though. She's a really cool chick. Down to earth. Good conversation. Started out with a nice massage w/oil. Flipped over and she started with very good CBJ. Then she got on CG and went into some DFK while she was riding. From there went mish and finished it off standing mish. She gave a great TS afterwards. Said she was going back to Vegas soon for about 2-3 weeks then coming back.

All in all cool girl. L8-A9-S-9

But was a tad skinny and lots of tats. I prefer a little bit fitter body but would hit it again if I had the chance.

Whereizit
02-05-10, 02:46
Went to Keeaumoku st yesterday looking for Sakura. But couldn't find it. Saw a sign for pt and CP so I think I was near it. My 3g wasn't working near all the buildings but remembered how to find ichiban. Met by kelly at the door got and lead to a room. My girl walks in. "what's your name? " "hana" "yes! I heard about you. " she laughed and it was good time. Cool girl. Unrushed, paid after, and she didn't even count the money but I gave full. My best AMP exp so far (of 4).

Cosmic Kid
02-05-10, 02:53
Several weeks ago I called Jennifer to ask for an appointment. I'd never been to her or Sakura before and told her. No problem, she gave me a time. Coming into town I got stuck in traffic, realized I'd never get to Sakura in time so called Jennifer and cancelled out. She said no problem and thanks for letting her know that I couldn't keep the appointment. Okay fast forward, today I call her again to make an appointment, and it's not as if she remembers me from that other time. She ends up refusing to see me since she says doesn't know me! Why the attitude change? LE crackdown in progress now or something?

Lkjhgf
02-05-10, 03:10
Last time I was there was the last day before Momo left on vacation (wouldn't be surprised if Momo came back with some kind of enhancement). Talking w/Sisi after. Did mention she was tired and was thinking about taking a "break". So mayB. She took a break. But why not let some of us regular customers know Sisi? Where did Jun, Lily & Bebe go? They on R&R too?What happen? Momo, bebe, lily, not there too? All on R&R?

When are they comming back, any one knows?

Sisi will be by her self.

Do any one knows if Bebes tits is real? Looks and feel real, perfect real, to good to be real, most time I can tell.

Sisi tits is real and not bad for her age, nice legs too, if she dress up like a secretary, fix her hair, some make up, shake her ass a little, with that nice soft tongue and lips, she can pass for a L10, she a A10 now, S can go from a 7 to a 9.

My gf in Hi school kind na look like her, doing her is like doing an old gf, only thing the gf is very vocal can hear two blocks down the road.

Hope she get some good replacement to keep the place going, or her business will be going to the Fly and other places.

Love you sisi.

Housemeister69
02-05-10, 03:23
Went to Sakura on Friday kinda early, maybe 6pm. Was worried that it would be slow, but had about 8 gals, all looked nice and fresh. Yeah! Saw some familiar faces, but one sweet looking DDG kine Kgal that I had not seen before. Described her to mama and off we go to the races. Jina is her name and she already has a couple reviews here, so I'll be brief.

Skipped TS, not a big fan, and no massages at Sakura (which makes me miss Bebe's gals). Some LFK, she has the kissing all over gig in her routine. No complaints. She has beautiful hair and a nice tan. Body feels great, flip her round for nice long 69. Then all standard pos. She likes looking at herself in the mirror in CG and RCG. Good stuff.

No talk or request for $. As it should B. Standard fees. Remembered that I never got my $10 change back from the house fee. No ONI there when I leave, but a very tall exotic looking gal gives me the change. Will see her next time.

Cheers

Kpounda
02-05-10, 03:33
I think she's at VIP. Didn't spend time with her there but I did see her at P10. However, she went by Kimmie there, at least that's what she told me. She's on the thicker side, tats covering her back. I thought she was kinda loose but had tons of energy, fun to hold and very friendly. I liked her look.

Be safe

VS
Ha ha ha. Yeah I thought she was kinda loose too. She even told me she has a big pooka, still was good but. I liked her too because she was funny and had a good attitude. Even let me splash on her bung hole. Maybe I have to check em out at VIP.
Thanks VS!

Lip Licker
02-05-10, 05:27
I got Jina (pronounced Gina - not jina as in vagina). She's Korean from Seoul. She's been in Hawaii for just over a month. She spent four years in LA. Very tanned. She's about 5'6". I like them petite, but she can't help that. The girls were all sitting down as I came in and went out, so I don't know if there were any smaller models available. She has a belly button piercing and a shaved kitty.

She has bolt-ons. Solid C's. I realize they are almost a necessity if you are playing in the pros, but they don't do anything for me.

SbySW

I also had Jina(great description of the pronounciation BTW). She gave me a similar story, 3 years in LA previously from Korea and in Hawaii only a few months. She does seem to be about 5'6"-5'7", golden tan(not as tan as Amy), maybe 115-120lbs but not fat at all. Her C's look fine in doggie unlike some that just hang with the strange stretch marks-I don't know how to describe it... Anyway, she looks better in DS than expected.

No TS prior but it was offered and I declined as I was already clean. BBBJ, 69, DATY, Mish, lazy Dog, DS, popped but she kept going(don't think she felt it) so went back to mish and popped again in DS. Her fake O in DS wasn't the worst acting job but she at least tried so it was good enough for me.

Her attitude seemed kinda bitchy at first but she kept trying to make conversation so I think it was just because she was tired. She didn't rush at all and was very sweet at the end.

Usual damage, F-8,B-7, A-9, S-9.

Apple was the mama and no matter how many times I see her, I don't get what people see in her from a purely looks perspective. I'd give her face a 5-6, pretty plain to me but I guess to each his own. I'm not judging brothers, just wondering how she would appear more attractive as IMHO all the workers I have seen so far at Sakura are better looking in the face department.

Joe Som
02-05-10, 06:01
Has anyone tried out Erin Marie, I tried to search but did not see any reports.

I am interested in how well she massages and if there are any extras.

Thanks
Massage is okay. Legit. Definitely not a looker. Would not repeat.

Un Holy
02-05-10, 10:12
I hear she is now at GQ. She was pretty good for a milf.

Anybody do her lately? She had a nice bod for an older provider.

Pablo619
02-05-10, 11:47
Been to hawaii this past week!

Went to massage parlor up at ward Rappongi hot beautiful thai girl about 5"2 big boobs very nice. Mama very nice excellent service one of the best mp I been to in hawaii. I had a good time very nice and friendly would recomend to any who wants to have a good time to stop by ward rappongi they don"t rush you out full service. So go see thai girl at rappongi"s it was a great experince! Checked out other places but then ended back at this place to see that thai girl again!

Ck813
02-05-10, 13:36
Apple, Meme, Mimi is Momo who went back to the mainland and so did Koko. I spoke with Koko who said she may be back in a month or two as for Momo I do not think she is ever coming back. Bebe and Lily is still there along with Jun and there is one more I forgot her name could be ChiChi. Bebe has store bought rack but will say its all real because they feel taste and look real. Sisi is too smart to be by herself!

What happen? Momo, bebe, lily, not there too? All on R&R?

Do any one knows if Bebes tits is real? Looks and feel real, perfect real, to good to be real, most time I can tell.

Sisi tits is real and not bad for her age, nice legs too, if she dress up like a secretary, fix her hair, some make up, shake her ass a little, with that nice soft tongue and lips, she can pass for a L10, she a A10 now, S can go from a 7 to a 9.

My gf in Hi school kind na look like her, doing her is like doing an old gf, only thing the gf is very vocal can hear two blocks down the road.

Hope she get some good replacement to keep the place going, or her business will be going to the Fly and other places.

Love you sisi.

Hawaiiboy88
02-05-10, 16:33
Went to Keeaumoku st yesterday looking for Sakura. But couldn't find it. Saw a sign for pt and CP so I think I was near it. My 3g wasn't working near all the buildings but remembered how to find ichiban. Met by kelly at the door got and lead to a room. My girl walks in. "what's your name? " "hana" "yes! I heard about you. " she laughed and it was good time. Cool girl. Unrushed, paid after, and she didn't even count the money but I gave full. My best AMP exp so far (of 4).on Rycroft Street, a block and a half away from Keeaumoku on the Walmart side.

Hawaiiboy88
02-05-10, 16:37
Just saw Julie at P10. She's a super skinny white girl with some nice soft C/D implants. Although she does have stretch marks on her breast. Still nice though. She's a really cool chick. Down to earth. Good conversation. Started out with a nice massage w/oil. Flipped over and she started with very good CBJ. Then she got on CG and went into some DFK while she was riding. From there went mish and finished it off standing mish. She gave a great TS afterwards. Said she was going back to Vegas soon for about 2-3 weeks then coming back.

All in all cool girl. L8-A9-S-9

But was a tad skinny and lots of tats. I prefer a little bit fitter body but would hit it again if I had the chance.Tats as in tattoos? How many? Where? How big? I was thinking of trying her since I've always had a thing for hot blondes w/nice tits, but I don't care for chicks w/huge tattoos. Little ones are ok (wrist, ankle, shoulder, etc.) but not tons of them.

Housemeister69
02-05-10, 21:23
Was at Mai Tai and had another hour to kill. Didn't want the regular MP thing, so I walked over to Jade Stone. Somebody commented on the showers being questionable. Let me tell you, they're the cleanest part of the place. But I didn't go there to eat.

I swear I will remember to bring $10 dollar bills from now on, regardless of where I go. More often than not you don't get your $10 change back from the house fee. But I digress.

So I get a new lady. Aioki or something close. She's nice, I'd say late 50s. Looks like she could work in the housewares section at Macys. Not a MILF, more like an auntie. Makes you feel extra naughty when she goes for the jewels. LOL. Massage was ok, she walks on your back, legs, arms. On the flip, really kneads your stomach (I need to go on a diet). Nice HJ, tried for BJ, but no luck this time. She said she usually only massages women and this was her first time. Yeah, sure.

All in, an hour well spent. Gave her 2 yuppie foodstamps, seemed adequate.

Cheers

Shydude
02-05-10, 22:48
I hear she is now at GQ. She was pretty good for a milf.

Anybody do her lately? She had a nice bod for an older provider.

Yes, Naomi is at GQ, as well as the older woman Rose. I haven't had Naomi since Nirvana, but I'm sure she still gives top notch service.

Wando21
02-05-10, 23:25
Was on vacation in Honolulu several weeks ago and went to Mika on Kalakaua upon advice of NC buddy. Several of you kindly warned me off this place and first impression was I should have listened. Small and dark and no ts which for me is most pleasureable. Mms was older and so so but met Candy who was da bomb. 45 year old MILF(I'm 57 so she looked very young) who proceeded to massage my aching ass and then gfe me for all I'm worth. Went back two days later for more. Then upon advice popped into CHM for a try and nearly had a heart attack. Flew home trying to think of a way to move to HI. You are some lucky f____ing guys. Scan the NC board to see how the other half lives!

Oahu 808
02-06-10, 00:14
Tats as in tattoos? How many? Where? How big? I was thinking of trying her since I've always had a thing for hot blondes w/nice tits, but I don't care for chicks w/huge tattoos. Little ones are ok (wrist, ankle, shoulder, etc.) but not tons of them.There was one on the side of her neck, side of her body and shoulder. Hey were fairly small 1-3 inches. I only remember seeing 3 but they weren't too distracting.

She reminds me body wise of Taylor, a Waikiki street walker for the last several years.

Lkjhgf
02-06-10, 01:08
Apple, Meme, Mimi is Momo who went back to the mainland and so did Koko. I spoke with Koko who said she may be back in a month or two as for Momo I do not think she is ever coming back. Bebe and Lily is still there along with Jun and there is one more I forgot her name could be ChiChi. Bebe has store bought rack but will say its all real because they feel taste and look real. Sisi is too smart to be by herself!If momo no come back its going to break my heart, sisi said she comming back in April, or I'm going texas, any one get the rating on jun? Age L, A, S, body?

Lkjhgf
02-06-10, 01:34
Apple, Meme, Mimi is Momo who went back to the mainland and so did Koko. I spoke with Koko who said she may be back in a month or two as for Momo I do not think she is ever coming back. Bebe and Lily is still there along with Jun and there is one more I forgot her name could be ChiChi. Bebe has store bought rack but will say its all real because they feel taste and look real. Sisi is too smart to be by herself!CK, Bebes store bought rack is so soft, sure feels real, some one must have done a very good job, 95% of the time I can tell.

Hana that use to be at fantasia looks and feel real too, but its not.

Thanks for the infor.

I'm one for nice real tits.

Datyb
02-06-10, 02:43
Anyone been there lately? Anything worth sharing?

Showboatt
02-06-10, 03:03
By what you are saying.

Then you're gonna have the same crew at Apple with Sasa/Chichi/Mimi running the

place and working.

And Sisi at Dragonfly and at times at Apple as Meme/Koko. Why didn't you say so then!

And to top all this off! Mongers are probably writing false reports!

Everybody knows this!!!

This is not Rocket Science!

Showboatt

Jdizzy
02-06-10, 05:34
Passed my HT tonight. Was gonna take a visit, but had LE across the street.

Kinda fishy so I left. Be careful out here.

Dizzy

Skinman52
02-06-10, 05:37
Made a call to Hanabi for service and was told "no come" because LE paid her a visit. Said LE picked up Sisi few days ago. Didn't say what for. She also said someplace on Young Street got raided. Coconut. Kimchi wireless is working. Shit. There goes my favorite place. Wonder if she will open up again. What about Momo? Anybody else hear anything? Please post.

Skinman

Housemeister69
02-06-10, 06:01
Flew home trying to think of a way to move to HI. You are some lucky f____ing guys. Scan the NC board to see how the other half lives!Yah, just another rotten day in paradise, eh? Come back soon. Meanwhile, take the train to Philly once in a while. Good times to be had there.

Cheers

Lonely Wolf
02-06-10, 06:05
Was in town this past week and saw Apple again at RM. She was not wearing any makeup, but I didn't care. still fucked her good 3 times. She was way more talkative this time around. made her "O" on the 3rd time. next time will try for 4 times.....will see... :)

gave her .$ tip...

Dech Awer
02-06-10, 06:29
Went back to visit. Another great encounter. First time was with Sasha and she was great, went back to try another lady but everyone was busy so I got Michelle. The lady's technique is amazing. Seriously, she handled junior the way every man or woman fantasizes of being touched. Insanely sensual with a seamless transition in and out of the rest of the massage. None of my girlfriends in 44 years has EVER had a technique that good. In the time it takes to think "Ho-ly-shyt" I lost it, in record time. I totally surprised her. Oops. Its the type of thing you can't teach your wife or girlfriend, she just has to be totally "into it", to get that good. If wives took her advice instead of listening to Oprah, Tiger Woods and John Edwards would still be living in the house they paid for. I'll take that any day over some alleged 20 year old who is super hot. Being gorgeous helps, but has nothing to do with pure sensuality. Her massage is killer. Just fantastic. I'm never going anywhere else. I plan to go each week until I try every girl. BTW, there is zero decrease in massage quality if you try the other girls. Michelle knows, its about quality. L- MILF 8, S-11, A-10. Damage:. 60 for the house,. 60 tip for her. $120 total. I'd tip her more if I could, shes SO worth it. Will repeat!

Showboatt
02-06-10, 07:16
I just want to say this....

I complain about Sua. But Sua is straight forward. She doesn't claim that

she is not an AMP.

She doesn't sneak around and cause suspicion.

If I knew her whole story I'd probably be totally on her side.

I just cannot believe the sneakiness here. Its Stupidity. Tremendously

unprofessional, without a shred of morality. I cannot believe what I see

here!

So you got rid of the words Mimi/Momo!

What does this boil down to!

Sisi/Annie, Sasa and Apple are common wh@res passing themselves off as

Massage Therapists! Doing this by sharing the names Mimi and Momo.

What business is this of mine? I don't like being lied to, again!

But that's not really so bad. When you consider that a woman named "Helen"
moved a thousand ships, in what is known as the Greek/Trojan war. We are all in good company.
Thanks for the experience Sisi. This should bring you a shitload of business.
Don't forget the Full Service now! Hope you fuuck a hundred guys today!

Showboatt

Hugo Stiglitz
02-06-10, 07:23
Just saw Julie at P10. Said she was going back to Vegas soon for about 2-3 weeks then coming back.GAH! I hope she's not gone next weekend! I wanna give her a spin. Been too long since I've had a white honey.

Hugo Stiglitz
02-06-10, 07:31
Then upon advice popped into CHM for a try and nearly had a heart attack. Flew home trying to think of a way to move to HI. LMAO! Glad to hear it!

Warburton 0263
02-06-10, 10:52
Was in town this past week and saw Apple again at RM. She was not wearing any makeup, but I didn't care. still fucked her good 3 times. She was way more talkative this time around. made her "O" on the 3rd time. next time will try for 4 times.....will see... :)

gave her .$ tip...

Only one $ tip?

Lkjhgf
02-06-10, 13:05
I just want to say this....

I complain about Sua. But Sua is straight forward. She doesn't claim that

she is not an AMP.

She doesn't sneak around and cause suspicion.

If I knew her whole story I'd probably be totally on her side.

I just cannot believe the sneakiness here. All the mongers are laughing at

this. Believe me they are. Its Stupidity. Tremendously unprofessional,

without a shred of morality. I cannot believe what I see here!

So you got rid of the words Mimi/Momo!

What does this boil down to!

Sisi/Annie, Sasa and Apple are common wh@res passing themselves off as

Massage Therapists!

Is this any way to run a business.

ShowboattShow, This the L man, You are right. But I have come to an understanding that these businesses is not manage by people with a MBA or former schooling, or how the market they product. I try to help them as much as I can, a clean place, a good A, look and dress well, and good S.

Advised Annie and Sisi not to advertise fake pictures, from then I haven't seen any pictures from them.

Then the next time I saw Annie she was in a dress and heels like she was going to a dinner, wow! What a turn on.

With Sisi she never ever ask me for the house fee, one time I for got and left, but paid her the following visit. One time I ask her you no like the fees, she replied no need, but I know she was joking, regardless I would always pay the fee, that's business.

I've known Mimi by only apple, then I just found out she was mimi and momo, I ask her why all the name change, she reply apple is the name of the place, never liked the name momo, advised she should keep only one name, but who knows, she might fix her tits and come back as Lolo.

Well for me she's a L 9, body 7, A 10, S10, hope she comes back.

Like sua man thats a wild one suck my tongue and eye balls out at the same time, ms alway try to pull the switch, no sua no play, trying to pass on some of the business to some of the slower girls, bad business management.

Bebe at Fantasia had real good thing going, good girls some of the very best, good business, pool business management, lost the girls, in end the closed up.

Show, you, me and most of the long time monger, kind na knows when the fake is on.

IMMO, IMMO, Good luck guys, be happy and just get what you want.

Mahalos

Puinsai808
02-06-10, 16:32
What happen? Momo, bebe, lily, not there too? All on R&R?

Love you sisi.

Are they MIA because of Chinese New Year? Kung Hee Fat Choy!!

Palolo One
02-06-10, 18:45
It's only select guys that they

are Fuucking. If you haven't been Fuccked there before. Don't go down!!

You won't see any pussy. Of course Annie/Meme/Sisi (the real Sisi) is not

particular she might do you for free!! If you do her, a condom will not

protect you from the big "H" and worse. Be careful here.

One of you guys out there gave those things to her!

Lkjhgf, you've known Sisi for five years. You mean to tell me you can't tell

the difference between Sisi and Sasa? Have your eyes checked!

Da BoatIt sounds like you are the only one that wasn't fucked and you feel rejected. It sounds like you have had a fallout with Sisi. She mentioned once about a customer that is constantly harrasing her, leaving vulgar texts and obscene phone calls. She says it's crazy Joe. Is that you?

Also, I believe that Annie is Annie from Dragonfly. You have her lumped together as one person (Annie/Mimi/Sisi).

By the way, I know Sisi, probably not as much as other customers, and I am responding to you because I think you should not be allowed to trash someone on this forum like you just did to Sisi for no explained reason.

Evilchimpy
02-06-10, 22:21
Sometime last week I had July at Sakura. She is about 5'6, nice face, tan, short hair, and a nice set of breasts. Overall, she has a nice body, but does have a small belly. Services included was a table shower, nice massage, BJ, DATY, and CFS. I found her to be pleasant and somewhat flirty. For me, the service was good and I probably would repeat with her again.

L8/A8/S8

I ended up taking her because Amy, Miki, and Lia were not there. Don't know if or when they are coming back, does anyone else know?

Stangman808
02-06-10, 23:27
Stopped by 7-11 next to Kings Massage to get a soda and on a whim decided to check them out. Provider said her name was Michelle, asian in her 40's. Self shower, so-so massage but she seemed friendly and afterwards while performing light touch rubbing allowed touching of her breast and pussy through her clothes. After awhile I expected her to ask me what I wanted, when she didn't I asked her if we could play. She shook her head and said "NO". I then got up, got dressed and headed for the door. As I was leaving she asked if I would come again, I shook my head and said "NO".

House: .50
Tip: .20

Slick2
02-07-10, 02:21
Anyone been there lately? Anything worth sharing?Went there a couple weeks back. The only reason I go there is because it's convenient. No TS available, older women 35+. Looks wise the best I've seen was probably a 7. Nothing like the MP's in town. Damage .50 house and $.50 tip (sometimes less depends on service)

Dr Slim
02-07-10, 02:47
I've been using the services of Apple Massage lately and was there this morning. Everything was good. I asked why they were closed for a few days and the answer I got was that Sisi had some eye lid surgery to make her look younger.

Sisi was not there when I left so I could not look closely or make any jokes to her but I saw no difference in her face when she took my 60. Of course its always dark there and I was not paying attention to her.

Amptor
02-07-10, 05:18
From a board recomendation I went to check out Jackie at VIP. I was looking for a 5' or under chick. She didn't fit that bill, but had a fun time nonetheless. Called to make sure she was in. Started with a table shower. No body to body. Then to the room. She sits on my face for a bit. 69. FIV. CG till pop, which unfortunately always happens wayyyyyy to fast for me. No second pop even though my herbal hard-on pills had me pointing at the sky. Very cute chick. Great taste. Fun time. Would repeat except I'm only here a limited time and there is more sampling to do.

Now, can anyone point me to a tiny Thai chick? Under 5'. Younger. Some meat on her.

Thanks!

Endquote
02-07-10, 05:41
I'm visiting Maui.

Does anyone know if there are any AMPs located there?

Chajiman
02-07-10, 07:38
Does anyone know what happened to Susan of Tokyo Relaxation, across from Ala Moana Hotel? She was the owner, and she would bang the customers too, I did anal with her, and she loved it, she would call me mid day, while the other girls were sleeping, to come and f ck her. This was some time ago, I know the old time mongers know who I'am talking about, hope she would come back, she had some kinky k girls working there, they would do things other girls would not do.

There was a k girl that would do 2 guys at once,

Seenum
02-07-10, 14:43
I'm visiting Maui.

Does anyone know if there are any AMPs located there?You might want to stay away from that I heard a few LE departments will be cracking down very hard.

Ducky007
02-07-10, 14:53
From a board recomendation I went to check out Jackie at VIP. I was looking for a 5' or under chick. She didn't fit that bill, but had a fun time nonetheless. Called to make sure she was in. Started with a table shower. No body to body. Then to the room. She sits on my face for a bit. 69. FIV. CG till pop, which unfortunately always happens wayyyyyy to fast for me. No second pop even though my herbal hard-on pills had me pointing at the sky. Very cute chick. Great taste. Fun time. Would repeat except I'm only here a limited time and there is more sampling to do.

Now, can anyone point me to a tiny Thai chick? Under 5'. Younger. Some meat on her.

Thanks!Jenny should be back from vaca. now at Rose marri on ward ave she will be going by a new name now ask mamasan for jenny she has a large butterfly tat on her lower back she'a a lit fo funn thai chick!

Honven
02-07-10, 16:01
I asked why they were closed for a few days and the answer I got was that Sisi had some eye lid surgery to make her look younger.
What is up with these ladies and their eye lid surgeries?! They think that'll make them look younger, instead they'll just look weird!. On a side note, I saw Tania at Best thai, very cute, petite, maybe 4'11", massage was average, but she wanted too much to handle the anaconda, so I passed.

Member #3973
02-07-10, 16:19
Cherry is great, but has just moved to Perfect 10 next door to CHM.

Yup, like everyone said, only other provider at PT would be Tomato, but again think she's not there anymore (haven't seen her there since they moved upstairs). If you can get down the street a bit, next best option would be CHM (it's on the first floor, so easy access, and only a block away). BBBJ is almost a sure thing. See Cherry.

Puinsai808
02-07-10, 17:58
I see that Jenn/ Junko has posted an ad on CL.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1589806067.html

Hetero Man
02-07-10, 18:24
Yeah, Junko looks good.

I'm in love with Junko. I wonder if she still loves me. Prob not.

Tried calling a while back, no one picked up.

Hetero M.