PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Stangman808
12-03-09, 03:05
When I saw Jennifer last month she said a new provider from the mainland was going to start working in a few weeks. Can anyone confirm that a new provider is working and report on their service. Thanks.

Hubadub
12-03-09, 04:28
Hey,

I'm new in town and im trying to find out where the best MP are and what the best girls are. If you could include directions too.

Thanks

Lowly
12-03-09, 06:05
Candy Addict,

Thank you, I've never been to a massage parlor for fear of being raided.

Your post makes me feel a bit more at ease about going to one..

Now the hard part, going out and actually doing it.

To bad theres nothing on the windward side.
You've never been to a mp, and the fear has kept you away?...that's not such a bad thing! But how did you ever wind up on this site?

Candy Addict
12-03-09, 06:55
Okay candy addict, what makes it any different to have consenting adults have sex for no money than, to have sex for the exchange of money.
Sex is sex.
Incidently, the woman is paid in cash whether she is your wife or your amp provider. In actuality there is no difference. She's gonna get cash no matter what.
So does that mean that, by the letter of the law, every married man who hands his paycheck to his wife, may not be paying for sex. That's a contradiction in terms, it's actually more costly when married. Therefore, every man who is married should go to jail.

So what really started this paying for sex to be made illegal?
Is it taxes? It's quite possible that the prostitution law was made for this reason and only this reason and as the years went by, everybody just forgot
Why it really came about.

I know what you're gonna say Candy A.. You're gonna say it's the religious morality that is pushing this law.
So why would the cities and counties and states give a crap about religious morality.
Don't we have a such thing as separation of church and state.
Then you also might say that in this case, the separation of church and state does not exist. Because the church is dictating laws to the state.

So, we have a big problem here. Probably, a constitutional problem.

Problems, Problems, it never ends. But no worries, I can delete all of this!!!!

The prostitution laws view it as a "Business Relationship". The providers primary goal is to sell sexual services for a fee and the customer is there to buy sexual services for a fee. Some what different from your wife or girlfriend where sex is part of the marital or romantic relationship. Even if we give them money, buy them gifts, take them out to dinner etc., because they are recognized as our wives or girlfriends the law does not look upon the sex in a "Business" aspect. I agree with you that what consenting adults do sexually should not be illegal and think Prostitution should be decriminalized.
As far as the Prostitution Laws, it is the politicians who make the law, and the politicians need votes to get elected into office. The Religious Political Lobby is very strong and they can bring votes to help elect candidates that support their views or hurt those who do not support their views. And there are many people who may not be religious, but who feel Prostitution is wrong and may not vote for a candidate with an opposing view. Remember years ago when the Same Sex Marriage issue was before the legislature and the the outcry from the religious right on that issue. The politicians took heed of them.

Brother Boat,

I guess you must have deleted your post. Fortunately, Brother Stang quoted it in his response. His answer was as good as anything I'd have said, and probably not as long-winded as I'd be either! ;)

I just wanted to add a couple of things. First, I know where you're coming from and generally agree with you. Many have described marriage as "legal prostitution" and in many cases, that's not far from the truth! But once again, you're talking philosophy, whereas I was simply explaining the legal practicalities of our hobby. Philosophically, you and I are in general agreement. You asked when all of this nonsense started. I honestly don't know. While I've studied what the prostitution laws are, I haven't spent much time reviewing the history of the laws. I doubt taxes had anything to do with it. You can't collect taxes from an illegal activity. If they wanted to tax prostitution, they'd need to decriminalize it so that prostitution businesses could legally report their incomes and pay the appropriate taxes.

You mentioned the separation of church and state and said you think we have constitutional problem. I agree. In my view, the separation of church and state is not being observed here, and that's my issue with our laws dealing with sexual morality. I believe them to be unconstitutional because they impose one set of values, largely rooted in religious beliefs, on the entire population. I do not believe the government should have the power to regulate private, consensual sexual behavior, even when it's of a commercial nature. But no one has successfully challenged the laws in court on that basis (yet). Then there's also the legal reasoning from Lawrence vs. Texas back in 2003 when the Supreme Court ruled that sodomy statutes were invalid. The same reasoning the court used in that case could easily be applied to prostitution laws, but no one has managed to get a case all the way to the Supreme Court yet. The Wikipedia article on it gives a decent overview if you're curious.

Anyway, this is kinda off-topic, so I'll STFU about it. :D

CA

Hinode
12-03-09, 15:10
Brothers,

Since I am not a regular at CC, was wondering if it would be possible...to identify any of the providers on CL with pics <---> to their names???

Believe you me, this time when I call, I'm gonna ask and make sure that the girl in the pic is the one I'm getting!

For instance, I read about "Thip" a lot on the forum. But what does she look like? Does she have a pic on CL? If so, then why don't they associate their names (especially the legit ones who offer NON-sexual massages) to their pics? Doesn't make sense to me. Ho's who offer FBSM & more leave their names, go figure.

Thanks in advance, if anyone can do it. I'd show you a pic of Alyson if I had one...but I reckon she's easy to spot amongst the sea of Thai women in CC bldg, even though I haven't had the chance to see one yet!!!

Once I get 411 on a THAI provider that can crack the middle of your back AND give great medium massage (HE included or not) I will definitely report back here. PM me if you have any more info brothers, and to those who already have, mahalo nui loa.

H

Hinode
12-03-09, 15:24
Tammie Taylor.

Without be going be into be too J much are detail, you let S me S just I say A it and was see great O fun T.

OK Captain Chimpo.

I've intercepted and de-coded your "read between the lines" Red October spy message.

While creative, you do know that TT is a regular here on this board, don't you? I'm sure she's already read your post, as does everybody else.

I've pieced together your encrypted code. FWIW, it makes it hard to read your post. In other words, just come out and say it in regular abbreviations! Everybody else does. No need to be Marko Ramius.

Hurry, a nuclear sub is ready to shoot its missile! Get it? Fire at will, Red Chimpo! Other brothers thank you as well.

H

BBBJ
RUSSIA(N?)
C.O.T.

Norcal574
12-03-09, 15:45
Hey,

I'm new in town and im trying to find out where the best MP are and what the best girls are. If you could include directions too.

ThanksThere are lots of info on the Forums, just go back a few pages and read, you will get lots of info here.

Busy Boy
12-03-09, 16:28
Brothers,

Since I am not a regular at CC, was wondering if it would be possible...to identify any of the providers on CL with pics <---> to their names???

Believe you me, this time when I call, I'm gonna ask and make sure that the girl in the pic is the one I'm getting!

For instance, I read about "Thip" a lot on the forum. But what does she look like? Does she have a pic on CL? If so, then why don't they associate their names (especially the legit ones who offer NON-sexual massages) to their pics? Doesn't make sense to me. Ho's who offer FBSM & more leave their names, go figure.

Thanks in advance, if anyone can do it. I'd show you a pic of Alyson if I had one...but I reckon she's easy to spot amongst the sea of Thai women in CC bldg, even though I haven't had the chance to see one yet!!!

Once I get 411 on a THAI provider that can crack the middle of your back AND give great medium massage (HE included or not) I will definitely report back here. PM me if you have any more info brothers, and to those who already have, mahalo nui loa.

H
Go to Eve - she can crack your back.

Mrazz
12-03-09, 16:36
Brothers,

H

Pics 1,2(woman on the left),3,4 are all Sophia.

Lowly
12-03-09, 19:06
OK Captain Chimpo.

I've intercepted and de-coded your "read between the lines" Red October spy message.

While creative, you do know that TT is a regular here on this board, don't you? I'm sure she's already read your post, as does everybody else.

I've pieced together your encrypted code. FWIW, it makes it hard to read your post. In other words, just come out and say it in regular abbreviations! Everybody else does. No need to be Marko Ramius.

Hurry, a nuclear sub is ready to shoot its missile! Get it? Fire at will, Red Chimpo! Other brothers thank you as well.

H

BBBJ
RUSSIA(N?)
C.O.T.
Lol! Everyone's likes to be unique, job well done here Oki!

Pops808
12-03-09, 20:01
When I saw Jennifer last month she said a new provider from the mainland was going to start working in a few weeks. Can anyone confirm that a new provider is working and report on their service. Thanks.Arrives next week.

Pops808
12-03-09, 20:11
When I saw Jennifer last month she said a new provider from the mainland was going to start working in a few weeks. Can anyone confirm that a new provider is working and report on their service. Thanks.Arrives next week.

Cruise808
12-03-09, 21:35
Anyone tried out massage therapy under therapeutic in cl?

If so, whats the scoop there?

Thanks

Docdogg33
12-03-09, 21:48
Anyone seen Lia at RM recently. I have been calling her for a week and she has not returned my calls. She may have gone back to Maui for the holidays. Just wondering

Showboatt
12-03-09, 22:03
I rest my case.....

Any smart lawyer out there that wants to make a name for himself......

Have at it!!!
Incidentally, do you have any idea on how many laws can be changed if an astute attorney made good on this.
It's unfathomable!!!!!!!
This guy would probably go into the history books as one of the greatest attorneys who ever lived!!!!

Bruddah Boat......................

Jimmiedean
12-03-09, 22:41
Candy Addict,

Thank you, I've never been to a massage parlor for fear of being raided.

Your post makes me feel a bit more at ease about going to one..

Now the hard part, going out and actually doing it.

To bad theres nothing on the windward side.

You don't want it close to where you live, because you might run into someone you know. It's better to go to town have drinks, bang hit up a MP. Less chance of being seen by someone you know. Use the bar as your cover. There are alot of bats in town to choose from

Stangman808
12-03-09, 23:06
Brother Boat,

I guess you must have deleted your post. Fortunately, Brother Stang quoted it in his response. His answer was as good as anything I'd have said, and probably not as long-winded as I'd be either! ;)

I just wanted to add a couple of things. First, I know where you're coming from and generally agree with you. Many have described marriage as "legal prostitution" and in many cases, that's not far from the truth! But once again, you're talking philosophy, whereas I was simply explaining the legal practicalities of our hobby. Philosophically, you and I are in general agreement. You asked when all of this nonsense started. I honestly don't know. While I've studied what the prostitution laws are, I haven't spent much time reviewing the history of the laws. I doubt taxes had anything to do with it. You can't collect taxes from an illegal activity. If they wanted to tax prostitution, they'd need to decriminalize it so that prostitution businesses could legally report their incomes and pay the appropriate taxes.

You mentioned the separation of church and state and said you think we have constitutional problem. I agree. In my view, the separation of church and state is not being observed here, and that's my issue with our laws dealing with sexual morality. I believe them to be unconstitutional because they impose one set of values, largely rooted in religious beliefs, on the entire population. I do not believe the government should have the power to regulate private, consensual sexual behavior, even when it's of a commercial nature. But no one has successfully challenged the laws in court on that basis (yet). Then there's also the legal reasoning from Lawrence vs. Texas back in 2003 when the Supreme Court ruled that sodomy statutes were invalid. The same reasoning the court used in that case could easily be applied to prostitution laws, but no one has managed to get a case all the way to the Supreme Court yet. The Wikipedia article on it gives a decent overview if you're curious.

Anyway, this is kinda off-topic, so I'll STFU about it. :D

CA

Well said Brother Candy Addict and yes we are getting off topic for this particular thread. So enough said for now, let's get back to talking about AMP's and providers.

Candy Addict
12-04-09, 00:09
Since we're back on this topic. I remember the do not talk to cops youtube video from the professor & LE. So how exactly do you be cooperative and STFU at the same time? Sorta on tilt after seeing LE with flashing lights as I left.

I know I said I'd STFU already, but this is a great question! What you want to do is stay calm, don't panic. Take deep, regular breaths if you have to. Don't give the cops any kind of "attitude" or say or do anything that will tend to piss them off. Be unfailingly polite even if the cop is being an azzhat! Provide your ID or your name and D.O.B. when requested. Remember, you've done nothing illegal, and have nothing to hide. You were simply there for a "relaxation" session. BTW, most of these AMPs and their providers are NOT licensed to give massages, so do them a favor and please DON'T say you were there getting a massage!

Any questions other than those dealing with your name, try to give short answers. Try to answer only what was specifically asked and don't volunteer anything. Think "Name, Rank, and Serial Number." Most likely, they'll ask you what you were doing there. Be vague. You were just there to relax, period. They might try to get you to explain what a "relaxation session" is. You don't have to answer. Either make up some BS about kicking back, having a pleasant conversation with a cute girl (yeah, right!) or try changing the subject. Politely say you're running late getting somewhere and ask if you can leave. If they've checked you for outstanding warrants and came up empty, unless they have other evidence, they can't detain you. If they try to, then ask politely if you're under arrest for something. At this point, it's "put up or shut up" time for them. They either have to let you go or put the bracelets on you. Leave as quickly as they'll let you. Never admit to anything!

Keep in mind during all of this, that the cops aren't stupid. You're not fooling them with your vague, BS answers. They KNOW why you were really there and what you were doing. They just can't prove it. So they'll try asking open-ended questions to see if they can trip you up and get you to admit something. Once they see that they can't, they'll cut you loose and move on to the next person. Prostitution is only a petty misdemeanor for you and the provider, so they won't waste much time on you. It's the mamasans/owners they're really after. That's where the felony charges are.

Sorry for the rambling answer, but it's the best I can do on an empty stomach! OK, so NOW I'll finally STFU! :D

CA

Un Holy
12-04-09, 02:50
This site and this thread is turning into a chat site. We are here to discuss AMPs, and chicks. So lets get on it!!!!!

Pussy, fucking, sucking and all that!!!!

If you want to chat then go to Yahoo chat or some other chat site.

Let talk about chicks and what they do.

Makana9
12-04-09, 03:51
Pics 1, 2(woman on the left), 3, 4 are all Sophia.Lady on the right, could swear that is Ginger (never really saw her enough with clothes on, heheh, look diff.)

You know, the KG with the eraser sensitive nips. Shhhssss, not too loud, wall thin. I neva care, made her stick her head in the pillow and futon on the floor a few times so she no can scream.

Hope that helps some

Aloha

K

Mongers Rus
12-04-09, 04:03
This site and this thread is turning into a chat site. We are here to discuss AMPs, and chicks. So lets get on it!!!!!

I concur!!!!

Mongers Rus
12-04-09, 04:12
Pics 1,2(woman on the left),3,4 are all Sophia.

Thip usually posts her real picture. You can tell when she has a commercial type pic. If you see one with a personal (real) type photo, it's her.

Nina at Siam, real pic.

Yanni, real pic. She's the real dark Thai with the shoulder length wav hair.

All three are legit massages only, and IMHO are the tops in LomiLomi or Authentic Thai massage if you can bare it.
DM

Blake123
12-04-09, 05:34
Brothers,

H
The first four pics are the girls that work at Hani Bi (Suite 2601). From what I've heard, everything is available there, but massage is crappy.
cc4.jpg is Eve, owner of Massage Thailand. She's strictly legit.

Smokin Gun
12-04-09, 07:06

Yo! I am going to talk about a chick that I recently had at Sakura. Her name was Ivy and she has been reviewed previously by others on this board. I had a pretty good time. No, a real good time! Highlights were that she energetically and enthusiastically did some ball sucking and bb licked my shaft only up and down, back and forth and all around for what seemed like 5 minutes while lying on my front and then another 5 minutes after turning over on my back. Damn that felt good! I then did some titty licking and sucking, and then daty and dato for at least 10 minutes. She quietly enjoyed it until she had the big o. Too bad she didn't allow fiv or fia. Next time hopefully! Anyway, after a little more cbj to get me work up, it was on to some mish (when she came again, then acg and doggie. Nice to see those c's bounce. Ended that butt slappin', pounding, doggie with me cumming all over that ass and asshole. Nice! Rate her L=7, A=9, S=9. Gotta love those little touches like her toweling me down to dry me off after the ts and helping me undress and dress afterwards. Total time from start to finish was 1 hour.

Is this the kind of post we want on this board, Un Holy?

Un Holy
12-04-09, 07:39
I hate the chit chat shit!

You go!

Excellent Dude
12-04-09, 07:58
Let's "Stick To Forum Usage"

Pok Gai.....
You only went for a massage!!!!!!!! Stick to that, period.

I want to mention this also.... All of your explicit dreams puts the girls in jeopardy......... YOU GUYS AKAMAI!!!

Bruddahs we losing providers left and right because of this. In other words, "No may la dat, Brah".

His Excellence

E. Dude

Makana9
12-04-09, 12:25
I hate the chit chat shit!

You go!You the double ^5

Makana9
12-04-09, 12:32
Pics 1, 2(woman on the left), 3, 4 are all Sophia.I could swear I posted this earlier, but here we go again.

Pic2 rt., Ginger, but not really sure since I remember her better with the cloth off & those. You know the one with the pokey pokey eraser nips that is crazy sensitive.

Always pinches me cause I lick and do the doublelick. Sucky & she no like make big noise, so head in the pillow. She say no make noise, walls thin.

Thats my cue to give the the mean ground and pound.

Always fun to watch her stand and wobble, funny.

And yeah, the other one is Sophi

Hope that help braddah H

Have fun

K

Oki Chimpo
12-04-09, 14:36
OK Captain Chimpo.

H

BBBJ
RUSSIA(N?)
C.O.T.That she reads the forum. I saw her ad on here and she asked me to post a good report for her on here (if I felt she deserved one of course). The post didn't come out the way I originally made it. I guess it was edited to get rid of the capital "B's" and replaced with "be". Just wanted to try and do something different. Oh well, got some hunting to do, next!

Makalena Nbf
12-04-09, 17:51
Dropped by golden queen last night to check it since I haven't been there in a year or so, the talent was pretty good looking to choose from but the surprise was seeing Naomi from Nirvana there, she said her and Rose just moved there a couple of days ago. Since reading the post of her being the MS at Nirvana I had to investigate and she said no she wasn't the MS and she moved since business was slow.

Anyways got the usual good service under the hood CBJ, MISH, K-9 Spooning, inversion and mish to cumbustion, normal taxes paid $$ total and had a great time with her saying that she'll be at GQ for awhile. Will repeat and if your a Naomi fan it's worth it.

Makalena

Hubadub
12-04-09, 19:31
Yo! I am going to talk about a chick that I recently had at Sakura. Her name was Ivy and she has been reviewed previously by others on this board. I had a pretty good time. No, a real good time! Highlights were that she energetically and enthusiastically did some ball sucking and bb licked my shaft only up and down, back and forth and all around for what seemed like 5 minutes while lying on my front and then another 5 minutes after turning over on my back. Damn that felt good! I then did some titty licking and sucking, and then daty and dato for at least 10 minutes. She quietly enjoyed it until she had the big o. Too bad she didn't allow fiv or fia. Next time hopefully! Anyway, after a little more cbj to get me work up, it was on to some mish (when she came again, then acg and doggie. Nice to see those c's bounce. Ended that butt slappin', pounding, doggie with me cumming all over that ass and asshole. Nice! Rate her L=7, A=9, S=9. Gotta love those little touches like her toweling me down to dry me off after the ts and helping me undress and dress afterwards. Total time from start to finish was 1 hour.

Is this the kind of post we want on this board, Un Holy?Which Sakura is this at?

Cmore
12-04-09, 21:23
Has anyone seen May since she is back @ TH ? I saw the ad about her being back but haven't seen any reports of anyone seeing her. I'm planning on seeing her soon and was just curious to make sure she is there and if the service is the same as it was before ?

Shydude
12-04-09, 22:00
Dropped by golden queen last night to check it since I haven't been there in a year or so, the talent was pretty good looking to choose from but the surprise was seeing Naomi from Nirvana there, she said her and Rose just moved there a couple of days ago. Since reading the post of her being the MS at Nirvana I had to investigate and she said no she wasn't the MS and she moved since business was slow.

Anyways got the usual good service under the hood CBJ, MISH, K-9 Spooning, inversion and mish to cumbustion, normal taxes paid $$ total and had a great time with her saying that she'll be at GQ for awhile. Will repeat and if your a Naomi fan it's worth it.

MakalenaWow, it must be really slow at Nirvana. I notice that they're posting ads on Craigslist.

Albinorhino72
12-05-09, 00:50
I used to go to fantasia but I think it got shut down I have been looking for thies other amps I think I was a little lost sakura sounds nice but can't find it and have no idea were golden queen is

Zzzzzzz
12-05-09, 01:44
Wow, it must be really slow at Nirvana. I notice that they're posting ads on Craigslist.It might be because they recently changed ownership.

Maybe the new boss thinks this it's a good way to pull more business?

H Mobius
12-05-09, 03:47
I used to go to fantasia but I think it got shut down I have been looking for thies other amps I think I was a little lost sakura sounds nice but can't find it and have no idea were golden queen is

Try the 3-plex on Ward Avenue across from Sports Authority (which includes Golden Queen).

Careful, though: http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=6792487

Sakura (AMP, not the MT) is on Rycroft Street 1 block ewa of the HMSA building. Keeaumoku WalMart is in the vicinity.

Blake123
12-05-09, 05:26
Has anyone seen May since she is back @ TH ? I saw the ad about her being back but haven't seen any reports of anyone seeing her. I'm planning on seeing her soon and was just curious to make sure she is there and if the service is the same as it was before ?
About two weeks ago, her CL ad said she was going to Thailand (I assume to visit family); it didn't say when she will return. If I was you, I'd call TH and ask when she is returning. Sorry, but I don't know about her service since her return to TH.

C Man
12-05-09, 05:51
Scheduled a session with Kayla this past week and even now just like previous posts mentioned that her massage is still weak. The stuff she used is still on the oily side. The whole session was undraped but kept saying that she doesn't do anything beyond massage. (Yeah right! Flash the dollars and attitudes change in an instant) She suggested that if I wanted a HE, she would call in her mom Elexy in the next room for a HJ for .5 and it upsells from there. I declined and opted for the 30 minute session with just Kayla. She said for me to "self-service" afterwards was ok after she left the room. Looks wise she reminds me of a typical 20 year old with average body and A size on top. Definitely will not repeat.

C Man

Cosmic Kid
12-05-09, 08:35
I read these reports, and over and over and over the same basic half dozen or less sex positions are mentioned; cg, rcg, mish, doggie, and blah blah. I found a book that shows tons of different interesting positions you can get into with a woman. Looks to me like exploring some of these would probably add variety to the experience, maybe even making it work out better for some guys, since we aren't all built precisely the same or with the exact same needs and wants in sex. The book is old, found it at the swap meet, copyright 1994, "Kama Sutra" by Anne Hooper, based on ancient sex practices from India and China mostly. But probably if you looked for that title on Amazon.comthey might show several other similar books. I mean, especially for some of the guys on this board who apparently have the cash to spend lots of time in the AMPs, something like this might keep the experience charged and revitalized.

Just a thought.

Save Memory
12-05-09, 08:57
Hey guys I've read the reviews a lot about the girls at MP, I found kelly and hana are top rated from iichiban, are they asian? Korean? Or?

Anyone can help me with that question? I'd really appreciate.

Also I've met many korean and vit girls at MP, is there any Chinese girls? Except China spa, I really really want to try pretty young Chinese girl once, but I have not yet be able to find one, any review? Directions?

Does China spa has Chinese mamasan?

Pops808
12-05-09, 13:18
Thanks Pok Gai, Lcl Asian and Showboatt, for the 411 on this place. (I didn't realize Lavender is now the other Sakura; I haven't been there in a long long time)

Made an appt with Jennifer and had a really nice session. Realized I recognize her from when she worked at Judy Massage long time ago, and she also worked short time at Pink Orchid. Sakura is clean and nicely decorated. Massage ok but not terrific, but got plenty sensual as it went along. I've been ruined by Mai's (formerly of a Siam Thai? in CC and Siam Healthland in Aiea) excellent but legit-only massages, so anything less doesn't impress me. But that's not what I went to Sakura for...

IMHO, Jenn is great all-round experience. I prefer a good looking woman over 30, something more interesting about the experience than most of the younger ones. I guess I made her comfortable, so she decided it was ok to make me really comfortable and proceeded to have a nice session, mutual massages... and so on. Std damage for an AMP. For my taste she's L = 9, A = 10, S= 8 (didn't do some positions because she said Jr's size was a problem for her) Certainly will repeat.

Mentioned she's getting a coupe new girls so come back for variety.

Makana9
12-05-09, 14:37
I read these reports, and over and over and over the same basic half dozen or less sex positions are mentioned; cg, rcg, mish, doggie, and blah blah. I found a book that shows tons of different interesting positions you can get into with a woman. Looks to me like exploring some of these would probably add variety to the experience, maybe even making it work out better for some guys, since we aren't all built precisely the same or with the exact same needs and wants in sex. The book is old, found it at the swap meet, copyright 1994, "Kama Sutra" by Anne Hooper, based on ancient sex practices from India and China mostly. But probably if you looked for that title on Amazon.comthey might show several other similar books. I mean, especially for some of the guys on this board who apparently have the cash to spend lots of time in the AMPs, something like this might keep the experience charged and revitalized.

Just a thought.Sounds like a good thing

Remember some of these ladies do what they do as a business

Some stay with the same POS b/c they can make it feel tight&good, and make they guy pop fast

The ones that love boomboom(and for those who were lucky to hookup with them)you probably can experiment. I know for a some of the ladies that are my ATF, we have experimented and actually they loved some of the POS(kama sutra & a couple of POS) I learned from Miko & Jade(taiwan). Look it up, "pile driver"(thanks Miko), the Asu special "lyin dog", and maybe "L", Nikki, & my fav. POS "criss cross". Y you ask, b/c it was this position that made "L" & Nik come like a train b/c if done right, akua would steadily rub on her clit till the point of no return. Funny, it was a Nihon tourist back in the day when I hooked up with her after I was done bartending, she slid this way, directed me that way, and that is all she wrote, she was screaming like in the J Movies. Try, it always worked for me, for yrs. From my ex wife to hookups to ex GFs. YMMV, depends, and as a Sr. Memz, practice practice practice & listen to her, she goin tell you what she likey. Make her yelp & O'sss, and she will follow you like a puppy. Ahhhhh we love what we do.

Aloha

K

Dr Mallard
12-05-09, 15:25
Has anyone run across a great looking ebony bunny lately? Amps or bars, it does not matter. Just have a craving for that taste this week.
Doc

p.s. Yes I know Tammie Taylor is fine.

Da One
12-05-09, 15:33
Scheduled a session with Kayla this past week and even now just like previous posts mentioned that her massage is still weak. The stuff she used is still on the oily side. The whole session was undraped but kept saying that she doesn't do anything beyond massage. (Yeah right! Flash the dollars and attitudes change in an instant) She suggested that if I wanted a HE, she would call in her mom Elexy in the next room for a HJ for .5 and it upsells from there. I declined and opted for the 30 minute session with just Kayla. She said for me to "self-service" afterwards was ok after she left the room. Looks wise she reminds me of a typical 20 year old with average body and A size on top. Definitely will not repeat.

C Man
Same experience here, a total waste of money. Even for a legit massage she sucked. I did not get that option with her scary looking mom, but that would not be a consideration for me.

Kalani69
12-05-09, 16:26
Try the 3-plex on Ward Avenue across from Sports Authority (which includes Golden Queen).

Careful, though: http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=6792487

Sakura (AMP, not the MT) is on Rycroft Street 1 block ewa of the HMSA building. Keeaumoku WalMart is in the vicinity.
I don't see a date on this news story. Do you know when the bust occurred? And I think i've seen reports of Sakura University on this thread with stories of fs. So wouldn't that make it an AMP too?

Widget
12-05-09, 16:27
Has anyone run across a great looking ebony bunny lately? Amps or bars, it does not matter. Just have a craving for that taste this week.
Doc

If you've never seen her, Crissy is also fine. Check out the pics on her website.

Kal Hoku
12-05-09, 16:37
If you've never seen her, Crissy is also fine. Check out the pics on her website.
However, based on other reports from about 6 months ago on this forum in other threads, Crissy doesn't do GFE and FS anymore, except maybe with longtime customers. YMMV. And her services seem to be mostly incall, not AMP. One of her websites is oahubodyworks.com, which implies no GFE/FS because prices quoted are quite low compared to what she used to charge before she said she going to get out of the biz. Do any of you out there know of any other website that Crissy runs?

Makana9
12-05-09, 17:55
Same experience here, a total waste of money. Even for a legit massage she sucked. I did not get that option with her scary looking mom, but that would not be a consideration for me.a good friend of mine have the same BS exp. Massagee sucked from kayla, he wanted HE, she said I go get your mom, he thought with his small head and offered more KALA$, she balked, he get mad, and small tip and off he went.

Told him about HanaBi & Apple, he chose Apple, and was smiling the other night when we went to elua eha zz2play racquetball. At least you get decent svc. For body and his Jr. Akua

I would just stay away, they catching the suckahz who don't know better(sorry if offended) but we all had to learn sometime. Trust your spider senses, and you might be surprise what you find.

YMMV, IMHO

Don't know if Ginger totally gone from HanaBi(I enjoyed my time with her, earlier posts)

K

Makana9
12-05-09, 17:59
Doc

p.s. Yes I know Tammie Taylor is fine.Chrissy is good, hands, feet, the total pkg.

K

H Mobius
12-05-09, 18:22
I don't see a date on this news story. Do you know when the bust occurred? And I think i've seen reports of Sakura University on this thread with stories of fs. So wouldn't that make it an AMP too?

I didn't see the date either, but I do know the story (second bust) came out this year; my main reason for putting it was just to raise awareness because the guy sounds green and as the story highlights, 2 busts.

For University Sakura, that started out on the MT thread as it was legit massage but FS has become more common there. To my understanding it is not an AMP per se, though the services now seem to mimic an AMP. I didn't wanna see the guy go there, not get amp service then be all "WTF?".

Looking forward to hearing about his experiences.

H M

Zzzzzzz
12-05-09, 19:33

Just a thought.LOL. I'm pretty bland in terms of positions, I'll admit, but I live by "if it ain't broke, don't fix it. " I can pop in all three of the simple positions (Mish, K9, CG) and their variations and I can make the girls pop in CG. For effectiveness' sake, I stick with the tried and true "golden oldies" positions.

I LOL'd because I imagined telling a girl, "Baby, let's change positions, " and then she'd be like, "You like-y doggie? " and I'd be like, "No, honey, get on top for some Vadavaka, and then we'll switch into Traivikrama. " And then she'd offer a HJ.

Excellent Dude
12-05-09, 19:45
Having read the previous fascinating post about Kayla and Her mother working almost side by side. I would think it almost impossible to get to do Kayla or the mom.

By the way, what does this Kayla look like?

Talon X
12-06-09, 00:41
[QUOTE=Dr Mallard]Has anyone run across a great looking ebony bunny lately?
[QUOTE]

Check out these two. Not sure if still around. They are both rough at the start, but ease up as they get comfortable with you. Pearl has a lot of rules. Standard is 200, but able to negotiate. Looks-7: B cups, skin blemish, nice ass. Attitude-6: cautious, not too friendly at first, business like. Service-8: Good CBJ, Little FIV(does not O), CFS(enjoys Mish and doggie). Eden is 200, but able to negotiate. Looks- 9: Pretty, nice C cups, nice skin, nice ass. Attitude-8: cautious, friendly, business like. Service-9: Very good CBJ (didn't get past this), enjoys FIV and vibe toys. It was a few months since I seen them.

Second hand report from friend who said Niya (Eros Hawaii) was good. Did not get any details. Will report if I get any more info. He reads the forum. Wish he would report. That goes for all the rest of you, who take (read) and don't share (post). You know who I'm talking about. A##holes. LOL. TX.

Blake123
12-06-09, 04:21
Having read the previous fascinating post about Kayla and Her mother working almost side by side. I would think it almost impossible to get to do Kayla or the mom.

By the way, what does this Kayla look like?

Her CL ad gives only a partial look at her face
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1493086503.html

Da One
12-06-09, 14:26
Does anybody know what's up with these ads that pop up on Craigs every now and then? They always send you to the same " Ads byGoogle, Spa" generic dead end link. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/1497314819.html

Harry5142
12-06-09, 16:13
Doc

You should give Volcanoe Girls a call. They have two Black girls one of whom is mixed Asian and Black. Standard damage is $300 bucks. I haven't been serviced by either of them so I'm don't know how they are.

Finding a Black service provider in this town is difficult. I used to see one regularly about 7 years ago. Her name was Precious and she worked at Hulas on Keeaumoku. She was quite a woman.

Good luck in your hunt.

Indatube
12-06-09, 18:25
I went the other night to TH and I got a massage from Tammy. She massage was soft and very sexual. I didnt have to ask and she was already wanting to see jr. My question was answered. Yes she like to play. I wanted a bj, but she wanted way to much. Got a hj. Cant say it was the best but it was good! Total $.6 and I will repeat. I am going to save up and try for fs nex time. If not I will get the bj.

Makalena Nbf
12-06-09, 18:58
Checked hana bi and got sophia, she said she was the woman in the ad, so had a go with her. Massage was ok then at the turn asked the? "so what do want? " CLIMB THE ROCKIES! Got down to the ground with some CBJ leading to mish (nice occilation action with the double-D's) then doggie and back to mish till cumbustion. Sex was good but her trap had a spunk that got stronger and stronger with pounding making me want to look for the AC vent. Kinda funny now that I think about it something like what George on Seinfeld would do! Paid 6. For house and $5. For aroma therapy. Saw another provider, slim and small chest but looked like a? Candidate in the future.

Cruise808
12-06-09, 20:07
Got some black sw in dt.

Vcutter
12-06-09, 20:47
Does anybody know what's up with these ads that pop up on Craigs every now and then? They always send you to the same " Ads byGoogle, Spa" generic dead end link.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/1497314819.htmlScam. The same ad is showing up on CL in other states.

Wolverine15
12-06-09, 20:47
[QUOTE=Dr Mallard]Has anyone run across a great looking ebony bunny lately? [QUOTE]Check out these two. Not sure if still around. They are both rough at the start, but ease up as they get comfortable with you. Pearl has a lot of rules. Standard is 200, but able to negotiate. Looks-7: be cups, skin blemish, nice ass. Attitude-6: cautious, not too friendly at first, business like. Service-8: Good CBJ, Little FIV(does not O), CFS(enjoys Mish and doggie). Eden is 200, but able to negotiate. Looks- 9: Pretty, nice see cups, nice skin, nice ass. Attitude-8: cautious, friendly, business like. Service-9: Very good CBJ (didn't get past this), enjoys FIV and vibe toys. It was a few months since I seen them.

Second hand report from friend who said Niya (Eros Hawaii) was good. Did not get any details. Will report if I get any more info. He reads the forum. Wish he would report. That goes for all the rest of you, who take (read) and don't share (post). You know who I'm talking about. A##holes. LOL. TX.Tammie Taylor: My ATF. Service and personality top notch.

Niya: Had two nice sessions. She was easy to get comfortable with.

Somaya: One of the all time worst. Scammer. 50lbs heavier than

Pics.

Cashmere: Love her smooth dark skin. Nice personality.

Wando21
12-06-09, 21:13
Visiting next week and I am interested in indulging in your incredible amp scene. I have of course rtff. A friend has recommended a place called mika on kalakaua. Any info? You all have no idea how lucky you are. Many thanks.

John Ross
12-06-09, 21:19
Visiting next week and I am interested in indulging in your incredible amp scene. I have of course rtff. A friend has recommended a place called mika on kalakaua. Any info? You all have no idea how lucky you are. Many thanks.
What exactly are you looking for? Young or mature? Asian or caucasian?

Mika is a no go for me as it is very small with only a couple of below average providers.

Wando21
12-06-09, 21:32
What exactly are you looking for? Young or mature? Asian or caucasian?

Mika is a no go for me as it is very small with only a couple of below average providers.
Asian young and mature. Here we accept very below average providers with resignation

John Ross
12-06-09, 21:47
Asian young and mature. Here we accept very below average providers with resignation
Review reports on Sakura aka Lavender on Rycroft Street they have the younger ones, Sakura Univ has the mature ones. Those two places are not related. Crystal Healing Massage aka CHM is another place with mature ones.

Pau Hana Party
12-06-09, 22:08
I ran into Jeniffer, she told me that starting noon tomorrow she'll have a new girl, then on Wednesday she has another girl. Both from the mainland. If I recall correctly she said they were young Chinese girls. I old her I'll check it out!

Stay safe.

Lowly
12-06-09, 22:23
Well Wando21 what are you into, nice legs, butt, big breast, small breast, bb, K-girls, Thai girls. I haven't bee to Mika's so I cant 411 you there but if you be more specific on what you like maybe we can better help you. P.M. me if you want.

Evilchimpy
12-07-09, 00:37
I went to Sakura the other night and they said Jackie is gone.

To bad as she just got back.

Scottkit
12-07-09, 00:46
However, based on other reports from about 6 months ago on this forum in other threads, Crissy doesn't do GFE and FS anymore, except maybe with longtime customers. YMMV. And her services seem to be mostly incall, not AMP. One of her websites is oahubodyworks.com, which implies no GFE/FS because prices quoted are quite low compared to what she used to charge before she said she going to get out of the biz. Do any of you out there know of any other website that Crissy runs?She also no shows.

Chik0848
12-07-09, 00:52
Doc

Hi Doc,

I just ran across this on CL. Thought you might be interested.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1497829804.html

Gnd378
12-07-09, 03:12
Asian young and mature. Here we accept very below average providers with resignationBest bet is Sakura.

Warburton 0263
12-07-09, 06:47
I visited PT last week and got a great Chinese spinner. She was tall, slender, good looking Bs. She was there a just a few weeks, but really knew what she was doing. She did a great table shower with soapy massage.

She leaves the room momentarily and when she returns with a small wet towel and cover. We talked for a few minutes and then she started to give me a great deep throat BBBJ. I was ready to shoot my load after about ten minute, and told her to slow down which she didn’t. So I shot my load in her mouth. She must have swallowed it all because we started talking again. She gave me a massage and playing with the boys for a few more minutes and told her I was ready again. She slipped on the cover and proceeded with mish, K9, RCG, and popped in mish. I will absolutely return to do her again. The usual price.

Tadhook
12-07-09, 11:36
I visited PT last week and got a great Chinese spinner. She was tall, slender, good looking Bs. She was there a just a few weeks, but really knew what she was doing. She did a great table shower with soapy massage.

She leaves the room momentarily and when she returns with a small wet towel and cover. We talked for a few minutes and then she started to give me a great deep throat BBBJ. I was ready to shoot my load after about ten minute, and told her to slow down which she didn’t. So I shot my load in her mouth. She must have swallowed it all because we started talking again. She gave me a massage and playing with the boys for a few more minutes and told her I was ready again. She slipped on the cover and proceeded with mish, K9, RCG, and popped in mish. I will absolutely return to do her again. The usual price.
Would help if you could provide a name (unless she's the only Chinese girl there).

Cosmic Kid
12-07-09, 20:08
Both of those two AMPs having the same name is ridiculous. Every time someone on this board mentions one of them, how you supposed to know which one it is, which part of town? One of those establishments seriously needs a name-change. I'm surprised they haven't already figured this out and done something about it.

This isn't rocket science!

Ducky007
12-07-09, 20:17
Duckfeet
Reports: 4 Lucy & Linda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All TYVM for all the good reports. On Thur I was sore so went for a good massage hoping for a HE. Went to healing thai massage 39fl cc and lucy gave a great massage but no extras maybe I should've ask? So It was around 2:00 pm checked the 4 plex (ward) and sukura no one was moving yet. So I droped in VIP ms ask who I know and I droped June, pepsi and coco ms said coco was working I ask if the same one as a year ago and she says yes, ok to the room and coco comes in, oh on I no like I remember a long hair honey but this is a short hair non honey. So in comes in a linda 5'2" or 3" nice big c's maybe small d's and looks good to me. Tells me to take off me close and leaves? Where do they go? So I butt naked open the door and start looking around, I see ms and ask where'd she go? Ms sends her back, off to ts we go pull off towel and jr was ready and she laughs. I get the good ts and back to the room, she has me lay down and says she be right back, damm gone again! So I'm up looking around she comes back and aks what I'm doing I lay back down and she starts to massage and after the full rub down from lucy I did'nt need this so in less than a min. I turn over and tell her how great the back massage was and start pulling off her one peice thing she was wearing. I layed her down and rubbed jr all over her tits and body as I fiv and rubbed her clit, she wanted to cover jr but I say no. She would'nt go for the BJ but did suck the nuts and lick the shaft untill she covered jr and went for the jb I was standing and her laying down and she did take a good face drilling. Then started some standing pounding with her still laying there it was all good climbed on the bed and did the one with her on her side I grab one leg in the air and pound that way did mish and pop, she gets up jr is still hard cleans me off and wants to dress me and I'm like I'v got an 1/2 hour more WTF and I'm ready ms not knocking lets go and she was a no go so I gave her the $. 5 and left I will never do that again next time only $ for a 1/2 hour when jr is ready more. L=7 a=7 s=7 ms=. 5+$. 5===$$ 1/2 hour sorry about the spelling and stuff if I were any smarter I couldn't be a carpenter! sorry about the late report it got lost on the naishvill page somehow???? dam these computers!

Bob #2
12-08-09, 01:42
Most people refer to the one on/near university as 'university sakura' and the one on keamoku as 'sakura'.

Used to be two "tsunami" bars, one in waikiki and one across walmart. Then theres the two "loft" bars, one in downtown and one near ala moana. And then theres "bonsai" in restrauant row and "banzai" behind SPIII, etc etc!

I took me long time to realize that theres only about five korean bar girl names (yuni, lily, koko, chanel and vicky), and theres only about five names that bars and MPs can choose from.

Peace out

Both of those two AMPs having the same name is ridiculous. Every time someone on this board mentions one of them, how you supposed to know which one it is, which part of town? One of those establishments seriously needs a name-change. I'm surprised they haven't already figured this out and done something about it.

This isn't rocket science!

Exposed
12-08-09, 01:48
I went to Sakura the other night and they said Jackie is gone.

To bad as she just got back.I told you guys the old mama is a *****. I spoke to jackie a few days ago and said she left because of the mama.

Jimmiedean
12-08-09, 04:52
You actually got the normal service. Lots of guys misunderstand what your paying for. A table shower, one pop, and a max of one hr. So if you pop early your kind of done. She also gave you a massage. So you got what I would call a normal visit. The time starts grime the time you walk in. No matter if your dick wants to go again it's a one pop visit unless otherwise negotiated.

Hinode
12-08-09, 05:05
sorry about the spelling and stuff if I were any smarter I couldn't be a carpenter! sorry about the late report it got lost on the naishvill page somehow???? dam these computers!

LOL. Dude, you crack me up!

If I ever need some house repairs..I call you up bu!

H :D

Ducky007
12-08-09, 15:22
Hi All,

On Sunday afternoon was checking around for some fun. Stoped by the ward 3 plex at golden queen had one local girl sitting at the table eating or something looked a bit thick but not bad, I walked in and said Hi she didn't seem like she wanted to go, barley turned around. Any info on this one? So I found no luck at the 3-plex so I went to rose marri and found the best time ever! A 5' 100lb. Thai spinner named Ruby. Thank you so much Ruby, Loved every bit of it! I'm thinking they read this also. Have to go will report later on ruby she rocks!

Jbravo
12-08-09, 18:43
I told you guys the old mama is a *****. I spoke to jackie a few days ago and said she left because of the mama.Yo,

Is Jackie still in Hawaii? Another AMP? Or back to LA?

jb

H Mobius
12-08-09, 19:13
You actually got the normal service. Lots of guys misunderstand what your paying for. A table shower, one pop, and a max of one hr. So if you pop early your kind of done. She also gave you a massage. So you got what I would call a normal visit. The time starts grime the time you walk in. No matter if your dick wants to go again it's a one pop visit unless otherwise negotiated.

I used to have the reverse problem - be so fucked-up can't get it up or pop.

The chic never pushed me out though; we'd snuggle/cruise, and I still was able to suck tits 'n ass.

So Duckfeet after you pau try get the chic to cruise with you til the end.....

H Mobius
12-08-09, 19:35
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1495718218.html

The pic is her, nice c-girl, soft sweet voice. Comprehensive legit massage, so-so at times, felt real good at others. Asked what my main concern was and I just wanted a moderate rubdown, muscles only, no spine techniques. Pretty much non-stop for the whole hour, and cleaned off some of the oil afterwards.

No hint of play but I had a good time on that comfy table & getting to know her a little. No attitude nothing, cool chic.

Woke up the next day and took two tries to stand up because my muscles were so relaxed. She also massaged my ab area extensively; coincidentally, I took a gooood shit that morning.

Will repeat. The only thing is I prefer places that validate the ticket (so you can just park in the visitor parking), to places like this that have a stall and you have to sign in to get the pass. Seems like got that same fat wise chic in the booth no matter the day or time.

Ducky007
12-08-09, 19:59
Used to have the reverse problem. Be so fucked-up can't get it up or pop.

The chic never pushed me out though; we'd snuggle/cruise, and I still was able to suck tits 'n ass.

So Duckfeet after you pau try get the chic to cruise with you til the end No this chic Linda put her hand behind my neck pulled me up and out of bed! I was wanting to cruise but she was grabbing my stuff trying to dress me. Also at the 3plex I asked if I get an hour and ms said 45mins.? Also at Rose Marri ms was knocking at 45mins? Dam for $$ I'm looking for an hour! How do I wse the quote box?

Aloha

Hipp21
12-08-09, 21:11
So after reading about Sakura at University, I'm thinking of trying them out. I RTTF but I can't get a good handle on the rates there. I see that all services are provided but for what tip? Same as AMP?

Hubadub
12-08-09, 22:00
Hi All,

On Sunday afternoon was checking around for some fun. Stoped by the ward 3 plex at golden queen had one local girl sitting at the table eating or something looked a bit thick but not bad, I walked in and said Hi she didn't seem like she wanted to go, barley turned around. Any info on this one? So I found no luck at the 3-plex so I went to rose marri and found the best time ever! A 5' 100lb. Thai spinner named Ruby. Thank you so much Ruby, Loved every bit of it! I'm thinking they read this also. Have to go will report later on ruby she rocks!Hey Duckfeet, where is Rose Marri at?

Shydude
12-08-09, 22:48
Most people refer to the one on/near university as 'university sakura' and the one on keamoku as 'sakura'.

Used to be two "tsunami" bars, one in waikiki and one across walmart. Then theres the two "loft" bars, one in downtown and one near ala moana. And then theres "bonsai" in restrauant row and "banzai" behind SPIII, etc etc!

I took me long time to realize that theres only about five korean bar girl names (yuni, lily, koko, chanel and vicky), and theres only about five names that bars and MPs can choose from.

Peace out

Let's add Yuri and Hana to that list of names. LOL.

Oki Chimpo
12-08-09, 23:02
Driving down Young St one day when I see a tall skinny, blonde, white girl walk into Hula Girl. Didn't quite catch her face but I was diggin the tall skinny body so I decided the hell with lunch and parked the car. Went in and told mama, "I want the white girl! " She laughed and took me to the room. When she walked in I knew who she was, although I've never had her before. It was Lexi who used to advertise a lot before. Tall skinny body, never showed her face, but she had this boofoo afro blonde hair doo. She more recently advertised with the Honolulu Hotties but even that was a while ago. Not sure what was up wih that. She goes by Brittney now.

20's, 5'10" or so, skinny, A cups, and cute butt. Butterface but nice body. As usual with non-asians, crappy ts. Back to the room crappy massage then flip and whoa, awesome CBJ. She can suck some cock! Just for fun I asked her to turn for 69 (she's much taller than me) and even though she bends my dick down, her pussy is still near my forehead! We both got a laugh out of that. Wasn't going to eat that anyway. CFS in all positions. Pussy felt good and I enjoyed having those long legs wrapping all over me. Finished in mish with one leg over my shoulder and one around my waist with both hands on those perky A's. And although they're small, her tits are almost perfect looking in proportion with some nice nipples. Downer? No kissing of any kind but that's ok due to butterface. All in all not bad for a white girl but attitude was too robotic. Self shower after.

L-F5/B7, A-6, S-6. 5/1. 5 Good CBJ, CFS, no K of any kind, no Greek.

Repeat? No. Was good but not good enough for an encore. Don't go to AMPs for white girls anyway. This one was just a fluke. Was better than just going to Mcd's for lunch, that's for sure!

Oki Chimpo
12-08-09, 23:18
For anyone who's intested, I posted a report in the escort classifieds, post 1744, about an escort but she's working out of an AMP (Hula Girl). Heads up in case you go. FWIW.

Oc

Stangman808
12-08-09, 23:58
So after reading about Sakura at University, I'm thinking of trying them out. I RTTF but I can't get a good handle on the rates there. I see that all services are provided but for what tip? Same as AMP?

House Fee .50 and standard AMP rates for services rendered. Jennifer prefers that customers make an appointment rather than walk in, and she can be overly cautious with new customers so YMMV depending on how comfortable she feels with you.

Kamipulu
12-08-09, 23:58

Yes, same as AMP. .50 + 1.50

Hubadub
12-09-09, 00:09
For anyone who's intested, I posted a report in the escort classifieds, post 1744, about an escort but she's working out of an AMP (Hula Girl). Heads up in case you go. FWIW.

OcCan you add a link?

Exposed
12-09-09, 03:00
Yo,

Is Jackie still in Hawaii? Another AMP? Or back to LA?

jbShes gone back home but she also said she that there is a slight chance of her returning but not to sakura because of a bad run in with the mama.

What a loss.

Werd0001
12-09-09, 03:56
Went early morning only had ginger. Bit chubby. Nice real cs. Dressed in lingre. She offerred a shower. She wiped me dry. Massage sucked. But got real friendly on the flip. Cbj daty mish ended on doggy. On the clean up she notice the quick recover. Ended with a hj. She worked to pleased. Want to try something else on the menu. L6s7a8.

Hikari50
12-09-09, 04:53
Has anyone tried this one located in century center?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1499882494.html

Liampark808
12-09-09, 10:22
Saw that the house in front of Hae Tal One is now called Dream Paradise Spa Massage (or something like that). Does anyone know if it's an actual massage therapy place or an AMP, or has anyone tried it out yet?

Warriors808
12-09-09, 13:39

Located at 1507 King Street - A.Y. Wong Bldg. Was'nt sure if she works there so I cancelled appt.

Ducky007
12-09-09, 18:05
Hey Duckfeet, where is Rose Marri at?It's on Ward ave above south shore surf shop stand on sidewalk look at surf shop go to the right side of buld. and find your way upstairs. You can goolge the surf shop for a map.

Aloha & report back!

Ducky007
12-09-09, 18:10
LOL. Dude, you crack me up!

If I ever need some house repairs..I call you up bu!

H :DHey Rice Man,

I found the quote button. I'd use a smilie face here if I know how?

Aloha

First Try
12-09-09, 18:17

The address is for the AY Wong building. Same address as Crystal Healing & Perfect 10. Mature ladies... do a search of this forum. The pic is not of the workers but comes up with zero results off of tineye.

Ducky007
12-09-09, 19:01
Brothers,

HHowzit Riceman,

6or8 mos. Ago I saw Darla at Thai Hawaiian Massage, got the best massage I can ever remember. When I entered the place I saw 3 Thai girls all fine and I could see a massage table in one of the rooms and thought humm, showered and came out in my undies on (I'll never do that again) the massage from Darla was the best her tits were hard to keep my hands off of. On the card I have it says room 3102 but I thought I was on the 36th fl. Well the index board in the lobby will be right. Last week I saw Lucy on the 39th fl. At Best Thai or Healing Thai I can't remember? But out the elevator to the left door on the left, rang door bell Lucy opens door and I ask if I need an appt. And she says no come in and take a shower, I come out with only a towel on she leads me to the room and has me lay on the massage table and says she'll right back. But there's futon on the floor, next time I'm coming out with no towel with my pants and stuff in hand and smiling when led to the room I'll lay on the futon on the floor and see what happens? I'm hoping one of the gang can report on Darla, Kay & May at Thai hawaiian Massage and Lucy and her friend at Best Thai or Healing Thai I can't remember on the 39th fl.

Aloha

Ducky007
12-09-09, 19:27
Hey gang,

Does anyone know about the place on the ground floor of the cc with the door facing in the waikiki side? Many years ago had a atf I saw a lot. Now has on sign and doorbell is still there? Hummm? And what about the century 21 massage on the ground floor? Hummm?

Aloha

Tagn Release
12-09-09, 20:38
Went to see Michelle(Rene Mansho look alike). I think she gives one of the better massages. I usually go to Jean, who is good too. The part I like better is that Michelle has that Korean Table Heater. It's really good makes your back feel terrific. I think Jean might be able to go deeper but not much. HE is a close your eyes and imagine deal, but a pleasant way to end a good massage. Damage 110 phone #942-2250.

Enjoy,

TNR

Cmore
12-09-09, 22:45
I went the other night to TH and I got a massage from Tammy. She massage was soft and very sexual. I didnt have to ask and she was already wanting to see jr. My question was answered. Yes she like to play. I wanted a bj, but she wanted way to much. Got a hj. Cant say it was the best but it was good! Total $.6 and I will repeat. I am going to save up and try for fs nex time. If not I will get the bj.Is that correct ? $100 for a HJ + 60 for massage ? Seems awefully high. How much did she want for the bj?

Anyone else there play for a more standard price of 60+ 40 or 60 + 60?

Skinman52
12-09-09, 22:59
Used to have the reverse problem. Be so fucked-up can't get it up or pop.

So Duckfeet after you pau try get the chic to cruise with you til the end No this chic Linda put her hand behind my neck pulled me up and out of bed! I was wanting to cruise but she was grabbing my stuff trying to dress me. Also at the 3plex I asked if I get an hour and ms said 45mins.? Also at Rose Marri ms was knocking at 45mins? Dam for $$ I'm looking for an hour! How do I wse the quote box?

AlohaYeah man. What da hells up with this 45 minute shit? I expect a full hour! Got rustled outta Hula's on Young St. After not even 45 minutes! Got pissed off a bit. A complained to the mama who denied that she knocked on the door to hurry up my provider. Went there with a buddy that night and shit! He was outside already! Fuck that shit man! Never going back to Hula's! What?! They need the extra time to cook rice? WTF?

H Mobius
12-09-09, 23:16
I was wanting to cruise but she was grabbing my stuff trying to dress me.
Aloha

So that was at VIP right? After only 1/2-hour right? Thanks for the report that's a bad experience but good information for the forum.

Ripcurl09
12-10-09, 01:57
Been awhile since I posted but thanks to the regs who keep me updated with latest news and reports. I have a woman friend in town who loves women. Anyone know of any providers who are willing to service another woman 1 on 1?

Thanks!

Pineapple Kid
12-10-09, 04:33
Hey all, saw Kimberly today. I had no idea she'd have such a strong accent. (Korean I think) Called, (I found out later that she answered the phone herself. I guess she was the only one working at the time) and I set up an appointment with her. She greeted me at the door wearing a nice tight black dress. Got me to the room, asked for the. $ house fee, asked if I needed a shower, had me undress, and left. Came back a few minutes later and took me to the shower. Got me back to the room, and started the massage. (I asked for hard pressure) Now that I think about it, this was my first AMP visit. So, I wasn't use to the lack of massage skills. But, it was pleasant and relaxing enough. Nice conversation during the massage. (Because this was my first visit, I think she was hesitant at offering anything at all.) I would have LOVED to see her tits, but, maybe next visit.

Massage was okay, started on my stomach, then had me flip, (she kept me draped) she would hop on the sides of the table to get my arms and hands. Climbed onto the table to get my butt, and back. After the massage was done, she asked if I needed massage any where else. I said, yeah, and pointed to jr. She smiled, and went to lube up. Before she started, I asked if I can go DATY on her first. She hesitated, but, I asked her to lie down on her back (on the table) and she complied. I slipped her dress up, and started to pull her undies down. She finally gave in. She as a nice tight looking box down there, and a neatly trimmed landing strip. And NO SMELL down there at all! I could have stayed down there all day if she let me! After a couple of minutes (I was suprised how quick I was) she started to push my head away, but, I kept going until she O'd. (Don't you love it when they squeeze your head so hard that you're eyes are ready to pop out!) I asked if we could do more, but, she said we're out of time. (By then, I could hear the doors of the other rooms open/close, and people walking back and forth) For her HJ, She had some skill, but, I was able to control things for a while! She decided to jump onto the table, (facing my feet, so I could see up her dress, and play with her bare ass, and did some FIV) I could tell she was starting to get tired, so I popped. Like someone else said, she kept milking and milking away until every last bit was out! I was also able to play with those tig ole bitties of her through her dress. And during the flip, she kept smashing and grinding them into my face, which I LOVED!

She's a nice sweet woman, and I'll definately go back! After she came back with a wet towel, we talked a bit, and found out she works 7 days a week, (business is slow) and works from 8am- 3AM!

L/8. 5 (has an older but, cuter face), S/9, A/8. 5 I'm hoping with my next visit, she'll offer more services, I'd LOVE to give her nani a work out!

Damage was. $ house, and $ for her. She asked if I can come visit her again soon. (I'll probablly be back next pay day. Hopefully for FS!)

Honven
12-10-09, 05:31
Howzit Riceman,

6or8 mos. Ago I saw Darla at Thai Hawaiian Massage, got the best massage I can ever remember. When I entered the place I saw 3 Thai girls all fine and I could see a massage table in one of the rooms and thought humm, showered and came out in my undies on (I'll never do that again) the massage from Darla was the best her tits were hard to keep my hands off of. On the card I have it says room 3102 but I thought I was on the 36th fl. Well the index board in the lobby will be right. Last week I saw Lucy on the 39th fl. At Best Thai or Healing Thai I can't remember? But out the elevator to the left door on the left, rang door bell Lucy opens door and I ask if I need an appt. And she says no come in and take a shower, I come out with only a towel on she leads me to the room and has me lay on the massage table and says she'll right back. But there's futon on the floor, next time I'm coming out with no towel with my pants and stuff in hand and smiling when led to the room I'll lay on the futon on the floor and see what happens? I'm hoping one of the gang can report on Darla, Kay & May at Thai hawaiian Massage and Lucy and her friend at Best Thai or Healing Thai I can't remember on the 39th fl.

AlohaWait, is this the same Darla that used to be at Palolo?! You were touching her tits? Or you wanted to touch them? I'm a bit confused, I tought that girl was straight as an arrow if you were indeed cupping a feel.

Harry5142
12-10-09, 05:43
Hey gang,

Does anyone know about the place on the ground floor of the cc with the door facing in the waikiki side? Many years ago had a atf I saw a lot. Now has on sign and doorbell is still there? Hummm? And what about the century 21 massage on the ground floor? Hummm?

Aloha

That would be Angel Relaxation. I go there often because they have a little sweetie there named Erica. She is the youngest of the two women there. Erica has a cute face and very nice personality however, she doesn't have the nicest body. The ass is somewhat flat and square but she has nice natural B's. Erica gives good table shower, sucks the dick well, takes the dick really well and gives consistently good service. She's one of my ATF's.

Indatube
12-10-09, 05:55
Is that correct ? $100 for a HJ + 60 for massage ? Seems awefully high. How much did she want for the bj?

Anyone else there play for a more standard price of 60+ 40 or 60 + 60?Yes it is very high. I just wanted to throw down some cash and warm her up. I don't know who else plays. From this thread it sounds like a few of them play. I think there is a girl named Nan and one named May. I think Nan is a short fair skinned Thai girl that is picture in some CL ads.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1502663683.html

I think this is Nan. I'm not sure who May is yet.

I am knew to this game. I'm actually the K-Bar kind of guy. Maybe fellow mongers out there can answer our questions.

Bobby Gunn
12-10-09, 13:10
Yeah man. What da hells up with this 45 minute shit? I expect a full hour! Got rustled outta Hula's on Young St. After not even 45 minutes! Got pissed off a bit. A complained to the mama who denied that she knocked on the door to hurry up my provider. Went there with a buddy that night and shit! He was outside already! Fuck that shit man! Never going back to Hula's! What?! They need the extra time to cook rice? WTF?

The girls double as sw's in dt and many have pimps. Not an ideal place to find relaxation.

Honven
12-10-09, 15:36
So I saw a new face in craigslist, and decided to give it a try, she's located in the same building as Wailana coffee shop. She does look like her pic, very petite, maybe 5'1, but her body is slamming! So to the point, massage was so so, and no hints of HE at all, so I would not repeat. She also had another girl there, speaking to her in a foreign language, sounded spanish or portuguese, I didn't want to inquire too much tho, JR wasn't happy.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1503406880.html

Ducky007
12-10-09, 15:37
So that was at VIP right? After only 1/2-hour right? Thanks for the report that's a bad experience but good information for the forum.Yup it was during the day mamasan was sleeping on the couch when I rang the door bell. She took me to the room I turned down coco and went for linda the ts was good the body and face was good the nasty was good the only bad part was the 1/2 hour she was pulling me out of the bed! For $$ I'm looking for a full hour and during the day when no one else is there you'd think they'd be cool. Mobetta I see a CL indie pay more and get the full beer, who likes to drink 1/2 a beer? So when I was leaving linda was saying oh come back and see me, and I'm thinking only as a last resort, mamasan was back to sleep on the couch, linda gave me a pepsi (soda) not bolt ons, coud have done Pepsi if she was there, and out I was in the sam sung plaza gatting looks from all the nice people. Later that week in the ward 3-plex at pink or roppogi I was told when I ask mamasan I get an hour she told me I get 45min. Thats when I left and went to Rose Marri and met up with Ruby. I still need report on her but now my 2 finger getting sore.

Aloha

Pursuer
12-10-09, 17:00
Damage was. $ house, and $ for her. She asked if I can come visit her again soon. (I'll probablly be back next pay day. Hopefully for FS!)I assume your ". $" is fifty bucks. So you paid $. 50 (one hundred fifty bucks) for a HJ? I guess that's why she's eager to see you again. Go to an AMP of your choice, garanz get FS for just a few bucks more, just don't expect a great massage.

Pineapple Kid
12-10-09, 19:32
Does anyone know if Kimberly offers services other than her HJ?. If so, I'd LOVE to try it out! When I went DATY on her, she was nice and tight down there, so I'd love to test drive! Mahaloz in advance, and look out for those random DUI check points! P. K.

Arclight808
12-10-09, 19:55
So I recently decided to try things away from the AMP scene and decided to try some massage therapy.

First went to Apple Massage in CC. Had Mimi. Overall massage was good maybe an 8. A=9 S=6. Usualy damage.

Also tried out Sakura University. Made an appointment and was greeted by Jennifer. Nice older japanese lady but as other reports say she's still got the body and she's hot. Nice sensual massage but it wasn't really what I look for I massage. A10 she talked all the time it was nice because I could actually speak to her about stuff as her accent isn't as thick as Korean girls in the AMP. Got to 69 which was pretty cool. CBJ was good, tho I should've waited it out as I was at apple massage earlier in the week, would've had more fun if I did. S= 8. She milked every last drop, it was awesome. Anyway she even offered a soda to me on the way out. Seemed like I was with a friend's mom which was kind of a turn on

Would repeat, she even showed me the younger Korean girl that works there didn't catch her name. Anyone try her? She was pretty good looking.

Ducky007
12-10-09, 22:55
I see Pine Tree has moved up the ramp where Chinas used to be, poped my head in around 2:30 pm door was open mamasan was asleep on couch and I saw no members of the club so I left. Aloha

Shydude
12-11-09, 01:10
Looks like they're running an ad on CL again. :)

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1503431603.html

H Mobius
12-11-09, 01:44
Hey all, saw Kimberly today. I had no idea she'd have such a strong accent. (Korean I think) Called, (I found out later that she answered the phone herself. I guess she was the only one working at the time) and I set up an appointment with her. She greeted me at the door wearing a nice tight black dress. Got me to the room, asked for the. $ house fee, asked if I needed a shower, had me undress, and left. Came back a few minutes later and took me to the shower. Got me back to the room, and started the massage. (I asked for hard pressure) Now that I think about it, this was my first AMP visit. So, I wasn't use to the lack of massage skills. But, it was pleasant and relaxing enough. Nice conversation during the massage. (Because this was my first visit, I think she was hesitant at offering anything at all.) I would have LOVED to see her tits, but, maybe next visit.

Massage was okay, started on my stomach, then had me flip, (she kept me draped) she would hop on the sides of the table to get my arms and hands. Climbed onto the table to get my butt, and back. After the massage was done, she asked if I needed massage any where else. I said, yeah, and pointed to jr. She smiled, and went to lube up. Before she started, I asked if I can go DATY on her first. She hesitated, but, I asked her to lie down on her back (on the table) and she complied. I slipped her dress up, and started to pull her undies down. She finally gave in. She as a nice tight looking box down there, and a neatly trimmed landing strip. And NO SMELL down there at all! I could have stayed down there all day if she let me! After a couple of minutes (I was suprised how quick I was) she started to push my head away, but, I kept going until she O'd. (Don't you love it when they squeeze your head so hard that you're eyes are ready to pop out!) I asked if we could do more, but, she said we're out of time. (By then, I could hear the doors of the other rooms open/close, and people walking back and forth) For her HJ, She had some skill, but, I was able to control things for a while! She decided to jump onto the table, (facing my feet, so I could see up her dress, and play with her bare ass, and did some FIV) I could tell she was starting to get tired, so I popped. Like someone else said, she kept milking and milking away until every last bit was out! I was also able to play with those tig ole bitties of her through her dress. And during the flip, she kept smashing and grinding them into my face, which I LOVED!

She's a nice sweet woman, and I'll definately go back! After she came back with a wet towel, we talked a bit, and found out she works 7 days a week, (business is slow) and works from 8am- 3AM!

L/8. 5 (has an older but, cuter face), S/9, A/8. 5 I'm hoping with my next visit, she'll offer more services, I'd LOVE to give her nani a work out!

Damage was. $ house, and $ for her. She asked if I can come visit her again soon. (I'll probablly be back next pay day. Hopefully for FS!)

I presume this is Ohana the AMP on Makaloa Street (because I noticed you also have questions about her on the MT thread)?

2.0 in an AMP for HJ and no FS? FS is a given in AMPS (but not MTs), for 1.5. FIV, DATY, bbbj versus cbj, getting rimmed, etcetera are YMMV, but FS is the one constant.

She's also supposed to get completely undressed, but she didn't even let you see her tits.

Many workers are illegal and are not allowed to leave, and literally live in the AMP.

Just sounds like she shorted you on service, is all.

Peace,

H M

Orion1938
12-11-09, 02:44

Damage was. $ house, and $ for her. She asked if I can come visit her again soon. (I'll probablly be back next pay day. Hopefully for FS!)Since it was your first time, it was prudent for her to be cautious but once you indicated hj, she complied with what time was remaining.

Repeat and you will enjoy her mammary attributes and other pleasures. Yes, she is pleasant.

Blake123
12-11-09, 03:52
So I saw a new face in craigslist, and decided to give it a try, she's located in the same building as Wailana coffee shop. She does look like her pic, very petite, maybe 5'1, but her body is slamming! So to the point, massage was so so, and no hints of HE at all, so I would not repeat. She also had another girl there, speaking to her in a foreign language, sounded spanish or portuguese, I didn't want to inquire too much tho, JR wasn't happy.

Honven--Thanks for TOFTT. You've probably saved many forum members some hard-earned money. $90/hour for her over-priced, so-so massage.

Jbravo
12-11-09, 03:56
Does anyone know if Kimberly offers services other than her HJ?. If so, I'd LOVE to try it out! When I went DATY on her, she was nice and tight down there, so I'd love to test drive! Mahaloz in advance, and look out for those random DUI check points! P. K.Yo,

Had me some Kimberly at Ohana a couple months ago-excellent BBBJ, FS std rates-she's thick, but has some nice, soft naturals. She is one horny lady once you get to know her. She gave me the royal treatment after 2 or 3 visits. Treat her nice-she will take care of you.

I'd rate her up there with the ladies of CHM-horny milfs.

Jb

Blake123
12-11-09, 04:00
I went the other night to TH and I got a massage from Tammy. She massage was soft and very sexual. I didnt have to ask and she was already wanting to see jr. My question was answered. Yes she like to play. I wanted a bj, but she wanted way to much. Got a hj. Cant say it was the best but it was good! Total $.6 and I will repeat. I am going to save up and try for fs nex time. If not I will get the bj.

Is that correct ? $100 for a HJ + 60 for massage ? Seems awefully high. How much did she want for the bj?

Anyone else there play for a more standard price of 60+ 40 or 60 + 60?

Yes it is very high. I just wanted to throw down some cash and warm her up. I don't know who else plays. From this thread it sounds like a few of them play. I think there is a girl named Nan and one named May. I think Nan is a short fair skinned Thai girl that is picture in some CL ads.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1502663683.html

I think this is Nan. I'm not sure who May is yet.

I am knew to this game. I'm actually the K-Bar kind of guy. Maybe fellow mongers out there can answer our questions.
Yes, $100 is WAY TOO MUCH for a HJ. It's your money to spend as you see fit, but that much money spoils the girls by raising their expectations on how much money to demand from future customers. Yes, that is Nan in the CL ad. May is the older Thai MT who recently returned to Thai Hawaiian. I believe she's still on vacation in Thailand.

Honven
12-11-09, 05:57
Honven--Thanks for TOFTT. You've probably saved many forum members some hard-earned money. $90/hour for her over-priced, so-so massage.That's the least I could do, since alot of you guys have saved me a bunch of money as well. Yes, it was overpriced, I guess I was just hoping that the HE was included in there, but no such luck! Oh well.

C Man
12-11-09, 07:10

Fellow mongerer,
The contact number in the link is the same number for Valeria who offers waxing services and massage for that same price also. The language she speaks is Brazilian. My experience was that there is some teasing but nothing offered to finish the deed. I guess it's the same with this provider also. Better off venturing elsewhere.

C Man

Rexkirby00
12-11-09, 07:14
Hi,

Would you please post digits or pm me with them? CL posting was removed.

Thanks,

RK

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1495718218.html

The pic is her, nice c-girl, soft sweet voice. Comprehensive legit massage, so-so at times, felt real good at others. Asked what my main concern was and I just wanted a moderate rubdown, muscles only, no spine techniques. Pretty much non-stop for the whole hour, and cleaned off some of the oil afterwards.

No hint of play but I had a good time on that comfy table & getting to know her a little. No attitude nothing, cool chic.

Woke up the next day and took two tries to stand up because my muscles were so relaxed. She also massaged my ab area extensively; coincidentally, I took a gooood shit that morning.

Will repeat. The only thing is I prefer places that validate the ticket (so you can just park in the visitor parking), to places like this that have a stall and you have to sign in to get the pass. Seems like got that same fat wise chic in the booth no matter the day or time.

Indatube
12-11-09, 10:00
I saw Tammy and I will say that Blake you are very right. I thought by tipping her well that she would take care of me on my next visit and she wanted more scripts out of me. I got turned off, but I figured I went there for something and I am going to get more than the last time. So I played along with her game, but I knew who to play right back. (Been going to K Bars way to long.) Got hardly any massage and she wanted to make the dough and dump me off. I got her to start with a HJ, then talked her into a BBBJ, then she finished of with a HJ. She wasn't ready for the pressure that was built up and I made a mess on her that she wasn't ready for. LOL

While she was serving me I got to play with her after market tits. Rubbed her bean and got some FIV. She was really wet. The think was although she snatch felt nice and I enjoyed it at the time. When I smelt my fingers the order was less then pleasant. I wanted the FS and some DATY, but after that I dont think I would do it. Damage was the same as last time.

The next time there I am going to try Nan. I saw her up close and IMHO she is so hot. She has the most beautiful smile.

I also talk talked with MS Kay. She has got a little belly going on, but she is another fine looking woman. Reading this forum, doesn't seem like she is even touchable. If she is can someone let me know.

I think I am hooked on MT now.

Long live the Mongers,

In

Coco Nutzz
12-11-09, 11:55
Last night I was doing some Xmas shopping at sports authority and while I was leaving saw a group of hot chicks standing around outside The sandwich shop. As I was walking by I overheard some of them talking about police and stuff so I decided to take a break and see if I could gather any info. I tried to ask them what was going on but one just said they were waiting on a friend. It was cool though, who wants to disclose to a stranger that they work at an amp. Anyway I sat for a bit and saw a tow truck enter the parking lot, it was dark but I saw a couple of cops come outside (no uniforms the guys with the tshirts). I'm not sure which one got raided but it seems like there is a crackdown going on against us! Be safe over this holiday season fellow mongers!

Pops808
12-11-09, 14:17
Ripcurl09 said: "Been awhile since I posted but thanks to the regs who keep me updated with latest news and reports. I have a woman friend in town who loves women. Anyone know of any providers who are willing to service another woman 1 on 1?"

Wish I could help but I haven't brought it up with any of the women. I should, though; my ultimate fantasy du jour is me with 2 girls, all of us doing all of us. I realize it would cost double gifts, but my question is which girls in town are willing to go down on other girls? Guess I been watching too much porn, but at my age you need to do it before it's too late. Anyone know which girls like girls?

Oki Chimpo
12-11-09, 14:29
Yup it was during the day mamasan was sleeping on the couch when I rang the door bell. She took me to the room I turned down coco and went for linda the ts was good the body and face was good the nasty was good the only bad part was the 1/2 hour she was pulling me out of the bed! For $$ I'm looking for a full hour and during the day when no one else is there you'd think they'd be cool. Mobetta I see a CL indie pay more and get the full beer, who likes to drink 1/2 a beer? So when I was leaving linda was saying oh come back and see me, and I'm thinking only as a last resort, mamasan was back to sleep on the couch, linda gave me a pepsi (soda) not bolt ons, coud have done Pepsi if she was there, and out I was in the sam sung plaza gatting looks from all the nice people. Later that week in the ward 3-plex at pink or roppogi I was told when I ask mamasan I get an hour she told me I get 45min. Thats when I left and went to Rose Marri and met up with Ruby. I still need report on her but now my 2 finger getting sore.

AlohaThanks bruddah Duck! Cracking up as I type. Went to VIP only once. Didn't like any of the girls at the time and left but the parking lot full of people looking at you really sucked so I never went back (this was daytime). Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

OC

Oki Chimpo
12-11-09, 15:11
I see Pine Tree has moved up the ramp where Chinas used to be, poped my head in around 2:30 pm door was open mamasan was asleep on couch and I saw no members of the club so I left. AlohaNever been there before so I thought since they moved it would be a good time to see something different. Went there and was surprised to see the door wide open so I just walked right in. As mama was walking me to the rooms, another dude was on his way back to his room from the shower. Usually when this happens either girl hides one of the guys until the other has gotten to his room or shower to avoid contact. They didn't and it was akward (hate when that happens). Didn't have nowhere to go because when you enter it's just one huge room with nowhere to hide. Didn't know the guy (I hope)so it didn't matter. Mama asked who I know and I said I know everybody, just send me a good one. Girl comes in. Her names Mimi. Old but nice body. Viet(? Guessing by accent), not too attractive face, 30's or 40's, 5'1' or 2", proportional weight, really nice see cup fakies, nice white skin.

TS was good. Very thorough. During the wipe when she was kneeling down in front of me wiping my legs (love it when they are in this position), she takes "me" in her mouth for a couple of sucks, YEAH, then she stops, Awww.

Back to the room with a decent massage then th usual, "I'll be back. " She has really nice tits and I had a lot of fun with them. Goes for the hat and I ask her for BBBJ and she says, "No, no, I no do that. " Wha? But in the shower? Whateverz. CBJ but it was still good. Skillz in this dept. CFS in all positions but nothing too amazing to mention except the fact that her hole was TIGHT. Pulled off the cover and finished between her tits, NICE. Back for a self shower (she was more interested with washing my juju off of her so no TS). Back to the room and as we're talking she says, "plee yu cum bat and I take kea yu mo, " and she gestures like she's taking a drink or sucking cock. Looked more like taking a drink but I hope that meant BBBJ. Guess I'll have to go back and find out.

L-F5/B7(tits), A-6, S-6. 5/$. 5 No DFK (turns away), CBJ, CFS, no greek.

Repeat? Tight pussy and nice tits but old and butterface. I'd like to find out what she meant, maybe drink my cum? Yeah, right. Probably no repeat for me. If I wanted an old lady with a tight pussy I'll stick with Cherry. Tits not as nice as Mimi but at least guarantee get what I want. Up to you.

Chik0848
12-11-09, 16:22
Hi,

Thanks,

RK

Hi Rex,

Here's info from the bottom portion of the ad on CL. She also posts in Penny Saver.

Special Rates for Combination Massage: $55.00 per hour; $80.00 for 90 minutes: $110.00 for 120 minutes. $50.00/hr for couples

By Appointment. Phone Number: 808-218-0069

Customer Parking Available
Eastern Ancient Acupressure: Century Center Building, 1750 Kalakaua Ave., Suite 710, Honolulu

Hilo Boy
12-11-09, 17:02
As stated in reports below, does Ohana now charge $100 house fee? Also, has anyone else gotten bbbj from Kimberly?

Alohano
12-11-09, 17:18
Indatube....one aspect of this forum is pricing, entrance and tipping....pretty much to establish value, know between us who's trying to con the customer, etc. There's no doubt a $100 tip for HE is going to mess it up for the rest of us...who have established a value of $50 for the deed. That's a fair amount known by both therapists and customers.

Anyway, an update re TH. There is a girl from Laos, who I believe is the only non-Thai there. She is pretty young, down to earth and does a nice massage. Strictly legit and does not wear the short shorts like the Thai girls there.

I'm very surprised Sandy, Sonny and Tammy don't get more kudos here for their looks. Tammy has a few reports on the board and I'm sure she's very attractive to many of you. But Sandy and Sonny.....a very cute and young look and damn smokin bodies. They both speak excellent English. In my experience, no extras yet though. But from their looks, playful nature, etc...perhaps can be had. But I'd venture to say they are as attractive as any girls in the building. The only one I've seen who's at their level is Pinky who works out of Anna's place.

Hopefully you guys can soften them up for me, using all of your clever sweet talk and tactics to get them over the edge.

Indatube
12-11-09, 21:22
Aloha no and other mongers out there,.

I'm new to the MT game world. So I dont mean to mess it up with tipping Tammy the $100 for the HE. I just wanted a piece from her. I don't think I will return to her and I will not pay the 100 again. My questions is, so when does the price go up? Can someone give me the break down on how much and when I am to tip more? I think the buck 60 is kind of high for a hj and bj. If I can pay the 50 for that, then better for me.

Alohano
12-11-09, 22:34
...in this thread and especially the Massage Parlors thread re tip amounts. Honestly, as a monger that stays strictly within the legit massage world, I'd say you can do one of two things. Stay at $100 total...whether or not the massage price is .50 or .60 being irrelevant to you. Or your wanting to tip .5 for the HE...which is $110.

Where it gets a bit tricky for you, as a new monger, is the difference between a legit massage place and an AMP. At an AMP, a great deal more play is expected by both the customer, the mama and the girl. I'd suggest your establishing what you want from the experience, how much you are willing to spend and then decide between a legit massage location or an AMP. They are significantly different. At a legit massage, massage services are basically the priority in services provided. At an AMP, 120-150 seems to be the prevailing tip for FS, less for BJ and basically sex is the primary service provided IMO. If you expect a HE and tip for one at an AMP, you will have a very poor experience there...they are willing to do much more but expect much more in tip.

Ck in this site...all the info you need is here. Then have fun! Welcome to the world of mongering.

Pineapple Kid
12-11-09, 22:41
Since it was your first time, it was prudent for her to be cautious but once you indicated HJ, she complied with what time was remaining.

Repeat and you will enjoy her mammary attributes and other pleasures. Yes, she is pleasant.Yup, I agree with you 100% Orion! And I can't blame her at all for being cautious! I gave as many indicators as possible to her (without trying to be a rude *sshole) so I think that helped put her at ease. Someone posted saying that she does FS, so, once funding becomes available, I'll be back, and will be sure to post that here. Mahaloz Orion, and have a GREAT weekend!

Eric Shin
12-11-09, 23:15
Sort of funny....the girl in the pic has part of her areola showing...or at least it looks like an areola.

Hi,

Thanks,

RK

H Mobius
12-11-09, 23:37
Hi,

Thanks,

RK

Hmmm, the link still takes me to the ad. Brother Chik already came through, though.

I see she re-titled her ad for 12/10; it is now "Rejuvenate Your Body and Spirit (Promotion for Couples)".

Crude Dude
12-12-09, 00:28
I hear there may be play at Dragonfly.

Anybody know anything about that?

Ducky007
12-12-09, 02:14
Never been there before so I thought since they moved it would be a good time to see something different. Went there and was surprised to see the door wide open so I just walked right in. As mama was walking me to the rooms, another dude was on his way back to his room from the shower. Usually when this happens either girl hides one of the guys until the other has gotten to his room or shower to avoid contact. They didn't and it was akward (hate when that happens). Didn't have nowhere to go because when you enter it's just one huge room with nowhere to hide"Howzit Oki Chimpo, Trying to decode theres handles is tricky. Is that Oki Like speeking japanese where oki means big? And Chimpo= monkey? Are we taking big monkey here. Sugoi oki oshidi desyo, nae. Wakata? I went with the duckfeet because I have wide feet and clumbsy. I haven't been to chinas in a few mos. Last time I was there had a skinny k-unit. I don't like them to thin should have declined her but said what the heck. At that time had no table in the shower room and was told to shower myself. Don't like that. And while I was banging her she was whinning and telling me to hurry, that sucks! Like I was hurting her. Well I'm not going to lie here, I'v got nothing to brag about. Good thing I wasn't with an old bud who went back to the mainland. When we went the whole place could hear the we*ch screaming as he said maybe could bottom it out but could shure bang up the walls hehe. Anyway for a 30 to 40 yo. Check out Ruby at Rose Marri At first when you see her can pass for late 20s she is very hot Thai chick nice fake c's maybe a hundred lbs. Very flexable and can take a great pounding. When blobbing on her tits she puts her hands in front of her face to save the makeup haha. I will see her again soon! Oh and never mind the other guys there they're doing the same thing you are, might try saying howzit ya get a good one? Last week at the 3-plex In the day time I was down stairs wondering which stairs to take up and this handicap guy parks this big guy gets out of his car with walking aids on his arms headed for the stairs every one seemed to know him and one store worker-owner idk joked they needed to put in an elavator in for you, and they laughed as the guy worked his way up the stairs. And I thought what a trooper, everyone needs some b-lot now and then And thank the mamasan who has him taken care of. This guy slowly worked his way from the handicap stall, slowly up the stairs with no shame as I cased the joint for the sneakest way up the staris of shame. Whuuuuu what a contrast. Well I'm out, this is your time report on your time at the 3-plex, big guy who parks in the handicap stall. We want names and services rendered and which place you picked hehe. Aloha

Kwofei
12-12-09, 04:54
Never been there before so I thought since they moved it would be a good time to see something different. Went there and was surprised to see the door wide open so I just walked right in. As mama was walking me to the rooms, another dude was on his way back to his room from the shower. Usually when this happens either girl hides one of the guys until the other has gotten to his room or shower to avoid contact. They didn't and it was akward (hate when that happens). Didn't have nowhere to go because when you enter it's just one huge room with nowhere to hide. Didn't know the guy (I hope)so it didn't matter. Mama asked who I know and I said I know everybody, just send me a good one. Girl comes in. Her names Mimi. Old but nice body. Viet(? Guessing by accent), not too attractive face, 30's or 40's, 5'1' or 2", proportional weight, really nice see cup fakies, nice white skin.

TS was good. Very thorough. During the wipe when she was kneeling down in front of me wiping my legs (love it when they are in this position), she takes "me" in her mouth for a couple of sucks, YEAH, then she stops, Awww.

Back to the room with a decent massage then th usual, "I'll be back. " She has really nice tits and I had a lot of fun with them. Goes for the hat and I ask her for BBBJ and she says, "No, no, I no do that. " Wha? But in the shower? Whateverz. CBJ but it was still good. Skillz in this dept. CFS in all positions but nothing too amazing to mention except the fact that her hole was TIGHT. Pulled off the cover and finished between her tits, NICE. Back for a self shower (she was more interested with washing my juju off of her so no TS). Back to the room and as we're talking she says, "plee yu cum bat and I take kea yu mo, " and she gestures like she's taking a drink or sucking cock. Looked more like taking a drink but I hope that meant BBBJ. Guess I'll have to go back and find out.

Repeat? Tight pussy and nice tits but old and butterface. I'd like to find out what she meant, maybe drink my cum? Yeah, right. Probably no repeat for me. If I wanted an old lady with a tight pussy I'll stick with Cherry. Tits not as nice as Mimi but at least guarantee get what I want. Up to you.Really I think I must have shot at least 2 gallons cim in Mimi.

Candy Addict
12-12-09, 05:38
Never been there before so I thought since they moved it would be a good time to see something different. Went there and was surprised to see the door wide open so I just walked right in. As mama was walking me to the rooms, another dude was on his way back to his room from the shower. Usually when this happens either girl hides one of the guys until the other has gotten to his room or shower to avoid contact. They didn't and it was akward (hate when that happens). Didn't have nowhere to go because when you enter it's just one huge room with nowhere to hide. Didn't know the guy (I hope)so it didn't matter. Mama asked who I know and I said I know everybody, just send me a good one. Girl comes in. Her names Mimi. Old but nice body. Viet(? Guessing by accent), not too attractive face, 30's or 40's, 5'1' or 2", proportional weight, really nice see cup fakies, nice white skin.

Repeat? Tight pussy and nice tits but old and butterface. I'd like to find out what she meant, maybe drink my cum? Yeah, right. Probably no repeat for me. If I wanted an old lady with a tight pussy I'll stick with Cherry. Tits not as nice as Mimi but at least guarantee get what I want. Up to you.

Brother Oki,

Mimi is Vietnamese and early 40-ish. She's also famous for doing BB everything including BBFSCIP. She used to do it on the first visit if you asked nicely and didn't give off any bad vives. Either you caught her on a bad night, or she was being extra cautious since she didn't know you. From what I hear, all the girls are being a bit more careful since Fantasia was shut down. You might want to give Mimi another try and see if service improves. It probably will.

Goiod luck!

CA

Mongers Rus
12-12-09, 07:04
If you're a big Skye Fan like me, than get in line and pick a number.
Skye is returning on Saturday night at Hae Tal One.
Don't know how long, so treat her nice, and take care of her.
She's the greatest IMHO.
DM

Oki Chimpo
12-12-09, 14:50
Brother Oki,

Mimi is Vietnamese and early 40-ish. She's also famous for doing BB everything including BBFSCIP. She used to do it on the first visit if you asked nicely and didn't give off any bad vives. Either you caught her on a bad night, or she was being extra cautious since she didn't know you. From what I hear, all the girls are being a bit more careful since Fantasia was shut down. You might want to give Mimi another try and see if service improves. It probably will.

Goiod luck!

CAYup, that's her. I think it was a because it was early (afternoon) so she was still tired AND she was being cautious. Maybe I'll try again but she wasn't really for me so we'll see. And I gotta say, Viet has got to be one of the LEAST sexy languages in the world (not just mimi but others I've seen as well). lol. Thanks for the heads up and I'll let ya'll know what happens.

OC

Shydude
12-12-09, 20:05
Decided to check out Ohana after a bad experience with another provider. PM me if you want to know about that debacle. Anyways, I only went to Ohana once before a few years ago and had a shitty experience. Well, this time I went and had Kim. She's not ugly, but she's not really pretty either. I would say she is just cute, but older. Probably in her 40s. She looks like she should be working in a store or a restaurant or something. She is chunky, but not that fat. She has big natural Ds too. I asked for a light massage which I asked for. Then she asked me what I wanted and I said full service. She let me DATY which she liked a lot. I brought her to the point and stopped. I figured that I would leave her all hot and excited, make her wanting more. She left and came back with a condom. Her pussy is tight. Not tight like Kyong, but not super loose either. I could definitely feel her on every stroke. After we were done, she wiped me with a hot towel and we talked for a bit. She's nice. I would repeat.
L=7
A=10
S=9

.5+1.5 Yeah, it's a little high for this place, but I told her it was a little extra for Christmas. On the way out, she even gave me a Christmas present. :)

Ho ho ho,

SD

Ducky007
12-12-09, 20:26
Still decoding these handles. Sorry for calling you riceman. Hinode as we all know is the name on the bag of rice. Ah but I found out in japanese it means sunrise, so not knowing if you are a liker or rice as I am or a liker of sunrises like I am, I'm thinking I shall stick with "hinode" the one with great wisdom.

Aloha

Member #4671
12-12-09, 20:55
Hey mongers,

I need the number to sakura on rycroft, tried to rtff but couldn't find it. Also does anyone know if amy ever returned?

Gnd378
12-12-09, 21:21

She's the greatest IMHO.

DMWatch out bros. Rumour has it LE has been lurking around there.

Shydude
12-12-09, 22:08
Hey mongers,

I need the number to sakura on rycroft, tried to rtff but couldn't find it. Also does anyone know if amy ever returned?

Try 944-2855. That's the number when it used to be Lavender.

Lowly
12-12-09, 23:25
Watch out bros. Rumour has it LE has been lurking around there.
Ok, of course you know if you're gonna say something like that on a public forum then you gotta know we or at least I am gonna want to know the details about this statement, not to debunk you or anything but to know if this is something I have to consider, P.M. me if you feel more comfortable. Thanks.

Indatube
12-13-09, 04:14
Today I was at CC on other business and I saw Kay in the lobby area. I think she has it going on. Oh how I want to get a massage from her. Even if it is just a legit one.

Dell808
12-13-09, 06:50
She's the greatest IMHO.
DM
Thanks for the good news. Where is this place, any info on how to get there would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mongers Rus
12-13-09, 07:07
Thanks for the good news. Where is this place, any info on how to get there would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It's on that back street of Hawaiian Brian's. Or Mauka of Rock Za.
It's a house converted into an AMP.
DM

Mongers Rus
12-13-09, 07:09
Watch out bros. Rumour has it LE has been lurking around there.

You know....I think LEz are lurking everywhere. We're all chancing it.
DM

Gnd378
12-13-09, 07:21
Ok, of course you know if you're gonna say something like that on a public forum then you gotta know we or at least I am gonna want to know the details about this statement, not to debunk you or anything but to know if this is something I have to consider, P.M. me if you feel more comfortable. Thanks.It's what I heard from a very reliable source but to set things strait my report was not made to cause panic but only to notify everyone. Skye has been an atf of mine for a few years so I'm going to see her no matter what but very cautiously although I wish skye would work at ICHIBAN so all 3 of my atfs are under 1 roof but who knows it just might come true.

Liampark808
12-13-09, 11:22
Howzit Oki Chimpo, Trying to decode theres handles is tricky. Is that Oki Like speeking japanese where oki means big? And Chimpo= monkey? I think it's supposed to translate Okii = Big, Chimpo = Penis

Harry5142
12-13-09, 16:07
I visited two places on Thursday night: VIP and Rappongi

My first stop was @ VIP looking for Hazel, a white provider and all-time favorite. The door was open and there were three girls on the sofa. I was greeted by June, an all-time favorite turned mamasan. She took me to a room and I asked for Hazel but she wasn't there yet and I asked June if she was available and she told me she manages the place now. But she encouraged me to try someone different and that's when she introduced me to Million. I would describe Million as being extraordinarily beautiful. She has a pretty face, fine body and a really nice hooker strut. When she smiled I noticed that her teeth were straight and big. I had heard mixed reviews about her and wasn't too sure about being serviced by her. But I did it anyway. I have to admit that while it wasn't the best experience it was good. At first she seemed uninterested and distant. Small talk was virtually non-existant until she was drying me off after the table shower. Million asked me if I knew what a Teletubby is. I told her yes. She said that I looked like one. We both had a really good laugh about that one and it broke the ice. While we were laughing I was thinking to myself "that's very funny and eventhough I look like a Teletubby, I'm going to fuck you like a grizzly bear." Which I did. During the session she demanded that I make her cum but doing so would have caused me to cum before I wanted to so I told her "no." While I was on top of her she would use one of her legs to slap me in the ass. I'd never had that experience before. It was wild. She asked me if I wanted to cum in her mouth which i did with the cover on. It after that she brought the hot towels I got dressed and on the way out June asked me if I had a good time and I told her I did. So I'll put Million on my preferred provider list.

My next stop was Rappongi but before I went there I stopped over at Club Sundance. After fucking pussy, I was less interested in just looking at it. But I wanted to have a few beers and give my dick a break between fucks.

I parked my car on Ward around 10PM. I walked past the parking lot between the building that Rosemarri is in and the one that Rappongi was in. There three men there. I thought they were parking attendants. I went up the stairway and walked past Pink, there were three old Koreans sitting in the hall and they tried there best to get me go in. But that wasn't going to happen. I walked past Golden Queen and onto Rappongi. Every other time I've been there the security door is open. This time it was closed and when I came to it the mamasan spoke to me through the door and before I could tell her who I was there to see, she told me that there were no girls available. So I went back to my car. Before I got in, I noticed a woman across the street and she was waving at me to come over. She was insistent. So I decided to check her out. She asked "what are you doing?" At that point I went into defense mode because I thought she was one of those feminist social activist types trying to expose prostitution in Hawaii. So I stated the obvious: "I'm going to my car." Then she said to me that she saw me come out of the second floor of the AMP compex and that I should come back later because the three men I saw earlier in the parking lot between Rosemarri and Rappongi were cops and that the HPD was planning to dragnet the whole AMP scene. She also told me that she works at Golden Queen. So after that we had a nice conversation and I decided to go to Club Sun until later.

After Club Sun I went to Rappongi again and was granted access. I was serviced by an all-time favorite Tasha. My experiences with Tasha have always been really good. This time it was pornographic. I think it had to do with my drunkeness. She does a really good reverse cowgirl that transiftioned into some position that doesn't have a name, I guess you could call it the wildcat or the twister or something. It was great.

Member #4671
12-13-09, 16:31
I hear there may be play at Dragonfly.

Anybody know anything about that?There is play at dragonfly. I had annie on her first day, HE, topless, I know she will do BJ, not sure about FS though.

Shes a mid to late 20's Chinese girl, cute, thin.

YMMV

H Mobius
12-13-09, 16:35
Wanted to try this girl (Karin), but I can't go during her narrow hours:

Then I remembered this ad with the same number, and asked if she was available, so I saw her (Valeria):

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1505635487.html

Location as Honven reported; 50 cents for basement parking.

Brazilian girl, slimmer (buff) butt than in the pic and buff body with A's. Hard to place her age because her face didn't look that young, but her body kinda did. Maybe 25 to 32-ish.

Nice oil rubdown, no play but very sensual uncovered massage Everywhere. While face down I lifted my ass a little and got hard from her hands being all up in there; not every girl can do that. She allowed some caressing, but would gently move my hands away. I noticed pics of her with her studly BF so I guess that's why no touchy.

Will repeat; try to anyway, as they seem to really book-up. Better than the East Asian Acupressure place (CC 710 with Xian, the cute little c-girl), though I would repeat there as well.

Dam I'm getting too comfy on these massage tables :)

Brutal One
12-13-09, 18:51
Can anyone clue me into where "Korean Massage" is? I've been told that its on Lusitania, but I couldnt find it. Anyone have an address, phone number?? Thanks!

raidazoku
12-13-09, 19:14
Had a good experience at SU with one of the new girls. Angie is a 30ish K girl w/ natural C's and nicely trimmed. Pretty face and nice skin. She started with usual massage, but after a few minutes I let her know why I was there. Good service, all covered. Did everything I asked of her and washed me in the shower afterward. Standard damage. L9/A8/S8. Would repeat. I saw the other new girl and she is a little smaller and also nice looking.

Cheers,

Raida

Stangman808
12-13-09, 20:40
Stopped by Top Floor to see Tomiko. Self shower, nice medium massage, rimming, long BBBJ with equal attention to the boys, DATY, FIV, MISH and CG to finish. Her usual great service and friendly attitude.

Happy Holidays brother mongers!

Duce1
12-13-09, 21:30
I visited two places on Thursday night: VIP and Rappongi

My first stop was at VIP looking for Hazel, a white provider and all-time favorite. The door was open and there were three girls on the sofa. I was greeted by June, an all-time favorite turned mamasan. She took me to a room and I asked for Hazel but she wasn't there yet and I asked June if she was available and she told me she manages the place now. But she encouraged me to try someone different and that's when she introduced me to Million. I would describe Million as being extraordinarily beautiful. She has a pretty face, fine body and a really nice hooker strut. When she smiled I noticed that her teeth were straight and big. I had heard mixed reviews about her and wasn't too sure about being serviced by her. But I did it anyway. I have to admit that while it wasn't the best experience it was good. At first she seemed uninterested and distant. Small talk was virtually non-existant until she was drying me off after the table shower. Million asked me if I knew what a Teletubby is. I told her yes. She said that I looked like one. We both had a really good laugh about that one and it broke the ice. While we were laughing I was thinking to myself "that's very funny and eventhough I look like a Teletubby, I'm going to fuck you like a grizzly bear. " Which I did. During the session she demanded that I make her cum but doing so would have caused me to cum before I wanted to so I told her "no. " While I was on top of her she would use one of her legs to slap me in the ass. I'd never had that experience before. It was wild. She asked me if I wanted to cum in her mouth which I did with the cover on. It after that she brought the hot towels I got dressed and on the way out June asked me if I had a good time and I told her I did. So I'll put Million on my preferred provider list.

My next stop was Rappongi but before I went there I stopped over at Club Sundance. After fucking pussy, I was less interested in just looking at it. But I wanted to have a few beers and give my dick a break between fucks.

I parked my car on Ward around 10PM. I walked past the parking lot between the building that Rosemarri is in and the one that Rappongi was in. There three men there. I thought they were parking attendants. I went up the stairway and walked past Pink, there were three old Koreans sitting in the hall and they tried there best to get me go in. But that wasn't going to happen. I walked past Golden Queen and onto Rappongi. Every other time I've been there the security door is open. This time it was closed and when I came to it the mamasan spoke to me through the door and before I could tell her who I was there to see, she told me that there were no girls available. So I went back to my car. Before I got in, I noticed a woman across the street and she was waving at me to come over. She was insistent. So I decided to check her out. She asked "what are you doing? " At that point I went into defense mode because I thought she was one of those feminist social activist types trying to expose prostitution in Hawaii. So I stated the obvious: "I'm going to my car. " Then she said to me that she saw me come out of the second floor of the AMP compex and that I should come back later because the three men I saw earlier in the parking lot between Rosemarri and Rappongi were cops and that the HPD was planning to dragnet the whole AMP scene. She also told me that she works at Golden Queen. So after that we had a nice conversation and I decided to go to Club Sun until later.

After Club Sun I went to Rappongi again and was granted access. I was serviced by an all-time favorite Tasha. My experiences with Tasha have always been really good. This time it was pornographic. I think it had to do with my drunkeness. She does a really good reverse cowgirl that transiftioned into some position that doesn't have a name, I guess you could call it the wildcat or the twister or something. It was great.Does Million have any do's and don't's, mainly don't's? I've read on prior posts that she has rules. Natural brests or bolt on's? If natural brest, play allowed?

DATY OK?

Apriciate the heads up.

Warburton 0263
12-13-09, 21:31
Can anyone clue me into where "Korean Massage" is? I've been told that its on Lusitania, but I couldnt find it. Anyone have an address, phone number?? Thanks!

Check out link. Is this the place?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=21.309681,-157.853048&spn=0,359.993134&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=21.309583,-157.853039&panoid=T0qBEvzbUJ0txYgzcDyV7A&cbp=12,256.69,,0,5.42

Warburton 0263
12-13-09, 21:40
Still decoding these handles. Sorry for calling you riceman. Hinode as we all know is the name on the bag of rice. Ah but I found out in japanese it means sunrise, so not knowing if you are a liker or rice as I am or a liker of sunrises like I am, I'm thinking I shall stick with "hinode" the one with great wisdom.

Aloha

Hinode (Hinodecho) is also a well known red light district in japan.

Ducky007
12-14-09, 01:47
Hi All,

Dose anyone have a report on a July at sukura's I searched the name and the ones that came up seemed different. She's 5'7"or8" maybe 145lb not fat and not skinny a good looking k-unit. Shes about 25yo. With some blemishes under her chin and on the top of her back with med lenght hair. I went there sun. At 1:45pm for action, but what I got wasn't good mamasan even tryed to rip me off by not giving me my change for a hundred dollar bill. I did how ever get it back after saying I'd report on the forum. And I'll report on July later just wanted to get feedback first. For me she was the worst I've ever had at an AMP in 22years! Was telling to finish 5min into it and kept looking at her watch. All that turns me off. No ts no kissing no massage and was covering her tits in mish, no no no was all she could say! Full play by play later.

Aloha

Big 808
12-14-09, 02:59
Anyone try this one? Any play?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1508262849.html

Alohashorts
12-14-09, 03:07

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=21.309681,-157.853048&spn=0,359.993134&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=21.309583,-157.853039&panoid=T0qBEvzbUJ0txYgzcDyV7A&cbp=12,256.69,,0,5.42

Google maps is a trip. Next thing you know, you can look in windows.

Stangman808
12-14-09, 03:51

No kidding, that street level view is unreal. Googled my address and I could clearly see my house and cars in the garage. Good thing they obscure the license plates and faces of people. But it could be very useful in helping brother mongers locate AMPS they are not familiar with, when you can see the actual building or some landmark near by.

Seenum
12-14-09, 03:51

Aloha

Hmmmm what kind of handle is duckfeet? Ducks have webed feet but also FLAT feet hmmm is this another name / stereo type FLATFOOT???

Shydude
12-14-09, 04:09
No kidding, that street level view is unreal. Googled my address and I could clearly see my house and cars in the garage. Good thing they obscure the license plates and faces of people. But it could be very useful in helping brother mongers locate AMPS they are not familiar with, when you can see the actual building or some landmark near by.

Yeah, Google Street View is creepy. I had to google all my mongering spots to make sure my car wasn't parked outside. LOL. Now wouldn't that be embarrasing?

Kamipulu
12-14-09, 06:29
Whatever happened to all the massage therapists in Century Square? Is Nala the only one left that operates out of that building?

Jimmiedean
12-14-09, 06:49
Does Million have any do's and don't's, mainly don't's? I've read on prior posts that she has rules. Natural brests or bolt on's? If natural brest, play allowed?

DATY OK?

Apriciate the heads up.

Most providers have rules. They are there to protect themselves. There are some assholes who do stupid stuff. And that's why alot of our favorites leave or move. Also there is the YMMV because as they get to know u the rules may change.

Million has bolt ons. Nicely proportioned to her body type. She has allowed DATY, but I don't know if with first time customers. She has always been nice to me but others have had bad experiences. She is nice if your nice.

I don't really care for VIPs location because the parking lot is so wide open. Everyone can see you.

Slick2
12-14-09, 07:56

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=21.309681,-157.853048&spn=0,359.993134&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=21.309583,-157.853039&panoid=T0qBEvzbUJ0txYgzcDyV7A&cbp=12,256.69,,0,5.42Is this a regular AMP? Never heard of it, willing to try it though.

Harry5142
12-14-09, 14:54
Does Million have any do's and don't's, mainly don't's? I've read on prior posts that she has rules. Natural brests or bolt on's? If natural brest, play allowed?

DATY OK?

Apriciate the heads up.

Her breasts are augmented for sure. When I was on top I had attempted lean over a suck a nipple but she very quickly and gently prevented that. As far as DATY I didn't try so I don't know. But it isn't as though we she sat next to me and went down a list of do's and don't's and that has had happened to me before. As I stated in my report, I was unsure in the beginning about being serviced by her because of the mixed reviews. She doesn like to look at herself in the mirror.

Member #4752
12-14-09, 15:10

Checked out her picture, notice a little areola sticking out! LOL!!!

Aloha Brah
12-14-09, 19:50
Hey Big 808,

I think that is Nala, who works at TH. She is known on this forum to do HE, but as always YMMV. Her massage is above average IMHO. Very cute and friendly.

Please write back to us a about your experiences.

AB

Duce1
12-14-09, 20:29
Her breasts are augmented for sure. When I was on top I had attempted lean over a suck a nipple but she very quickly and gently prevented that. As far as DATY I didn't try so I don't know. But it isn't as though we she sat next to me and went down a list of do's and don't's and that has had happened to me before. As I stated in my report, I was unsure in the beginning about being serviced by her because of the mixed reviews. She doesn like to look at herself in the mirror.Most "extraordinarily beautiful" girls like to look at themselves in the mirror. Sounds like she might have a confidence problem. I'll probably pass on her but thanks for the report.

Duce1
12-14-09, 20:49
Most providers have rules. They are there to protect themselves. There are some assholes who do stupid stuff. And that's why alot of our favorites leave or move. Also there is the YMMV because as they get to know u the rules may change.

Million has bolt ons. Nicely proportioned to her body type. She has allowed DATY, but I don't know if with first time customers. She has always been nice to me but others have had bad experiences. She is nice if your nice.

I don't really care for VIPs location because the parking lot is so wide open. Everyone can see you.I can understand reasonable rules and reasonable depends on your point of view, that's why this forum is very useful. The type of service they provide depends on many things, but knowledge beforehand can help before spending $$.

Zzzzzzz
12-14-09, 21:56
A. 6 / S. 4 / L. 8. 5

5'5 / 95lb / natural c's/ fair skinned/ really pretty / new to the game

Thought I'd get that outta the way. Yeah. Had to be my worst experience ever.

Called for Amy and MS said she's on vacation. Should've known better, but MS said she had a new girl that I'd like (thought it'd be July).

I had a morning pop with my SO. Was thinking an early evening visit be enough rest & thought Amy would do wonders for me regardless.

Had 8-10 girls on the sofa. This girl totally stood out for me. As MS takes me to the room, another guy was there about to enter his room (ok. Which one of you was that?). Thought they space us out? MS asked if I wanted Michelle, what happened to the new girl? I weighed Michelle's kegels vs. The girl on the sofa.

So I pick Toni and thought to myself "what's a girl like this doing in an AMP? " She looked REAL. Like a girl I'd bring home for Christmas.

Started with a lame massage. Conversation was ok. She just arrived yesterday & would be here for a few weeks. Said she never done this before (I was thinking yeah right, but we could play it that way). Asked me to flip, this is where my night went downhill. Asked me to raise my hands up, I was confused but complied. She sprayed them and got some on JR on purpose I'd guess. Said it's disinfectent. H1N1. Blah blah. What a way to get me in the mood. But she was so pretty and I thought I'd make the best of it. Fumbled with a cover put it on with her hand, then used her mouth to roll it down. The BJ was ok, tried blowing on my balls which wasn't working for me. Kept wiping her mouth every so often during the BJ.

CG, MISH, Doggie. The only part of it I enjoyed was looking at her face while going MISH. No PC and I went limp after about 20 mins. She asked if I wanted to finish HJ, then she slipped on a glove. After 10 mins it was obvious it wasn't working for me, she said maybe I could finish myself off. I tried for a few mins, and thought how lame it was and said I'm done. Passed me some napkins to clean up myself

She asked about shower (so I'm thinking TS). Get into the room and we each showered ourselves.

Man, atleast Michelle would've milked every drop out of me

Usual damage. The sickest thing is that I'd consider another round just for her looks. But I highly doubt she'd learn some skills in the next few weeks to make it worthwhile. Next time I'll just wait for Amy.

As I leave I thought I recognized one of the girls (who knows my SO) on the sofa. I just tried to dig out fast. I'm thinking/hoping it wasn't her. Assuming if it was her, she'd not want anyone to know she worked there.

Plus as I leave the place. There's 5-0 with flashing lights RIGHT OUTSIDE. I thought I'm so F'd! I just turned the other way and started walking. I could hear the cops saying the guy had the smell all over him (I was thinking AMP fumes, or drugs). I remember an old post where a provider pulled us back in and waited till 5-0 cleared.

Yeah. Shitty visit from start to finish. For those of you who likes breaking in someone new. Be my guess.I accidentally had Toni the other day, since I forgot about your report on her. Since all three of my girls were out (Amy, Ivy, July), MS offered Michelle (meh) and Coco, but I asked if there was anyone newer. She said she'd send "someone" and it was a girl named Toni. It didn't register in my head until she asked to see my hands, then sprayed me down with her handy bottle of isopropyl. God. Dammit.

She really is a hottie, though. I had a coworker that I always wanted to fuck, and Toni looks like a taller, more endowed version of her, so I forgave her for the rules (no kissing, no DATY, obviously no FIV, and so on). Seriously pretty girl, and her English is perfect under her accent.

I LOL'd about the part when she blew on my boys, though. Maybe she thinks "blowjob" is a literal term. Hahahaha.

She's gone before Christmas, so see her if you want to see a girl WAY out of her element. Gorgeous girl (like Pok Gai said, a 'real' girl) with a hot body, smooth and fair skin and an ass that no Korean girl should have. Looking down at her in K9 was especially hot; her waist is so thin and then her hips and ass flare out pretty wide for a skinny girl like her.

The rundown is alcohol spray/CBJ/CG/RCG/Mish/K9/Katoosh. It was rushed, no real massage was offered, and damage was the same as always. She's hot, but I wouldn't go back to her. There's nothing to gain. She clearly dislikes the business, and is trying to get out. Just a great-looking, yet lazy provider. I'm glad I saw her, though, just for the experience of fucking a girl that looked that good, in a non-slutty way.

L10/A8/S7

Z

H Mobius
12-14-09, 22:59

I like Google Earth, used it to check-out Ka'au Crater.

H Mobius
12-14-09, 23:12

Checked out her picture, notice a little areola sticking out! LOL!!!

Yup it drew me in like a bug light. That was her whole allure, aside from having that pit-bull look. All that verbage in the ad and I only looking at the pic and the nip. Might have to take a sick day to see her.

Brutal One
12-14-09, 23:24

Wow, I checked out this place from the outside, and if this is where Cherry (formerly of Sakura and Ichiban) is really working now, Im sad for her. Quite a change. Can anyone confirm she is there?

Puinsai808
12-14-09, 23:43
I was walking on Keeaumoku St to run errands and I saw this japanese looking woman who looked familiar holding Ross bags. She had this thick lenses on skinny frames. She looked very familiar. On the way back, she looked very familiar. I should have asked her where I knew her from.

When I got back to my car at Wal-Mart, I looked across the street and it hit me. It was Jay from Crystal Healing Massage. Shit. If my memory was a little better, I would have given her a ride. She was obviously calling and waiting for a ride.

Isn't if funny how you fuck so many people that both people can't remember the other person 5 months later?

Harry5142
12-15-09, 01:48
Most "extraordinarily beautiful" girls like to look at themselves in the mirror. Sounds like she might have a confidence problem. I'll probably pass on her but thanks for the report.

Don't get me wrong I had a good time and would reccomend that everyone give her a try.

Zzzzzzz
12-15-09, 02:07
Anyone notice that no matter what AMP you go to, the girls will call you a "superman" if you don't pop within twenty minutes or so? Toni told me the other day that it makes me a good boyfriend, but not a good customer. WTF.

Alohano
12-15-09, 02:23
....guys get their information. That is NAN, plain and simple. Now go there yourself, check it out and let us know how it goes.

But if you want more info before you go, do a search under her name and there will be plenty of reading.

Huggy Duggy
12-15-09, 04:49
I recall someone recently asking where May is at. Well, she's back.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1509206929.html

Honven
12-15-09, 06:30
Yup it drew me in like a bug light. That was her whole allure, aside from having that pit-bull look. All that verbage in the ad and I only looking at the pic and the nip. Might have to take a sick day to see her.Hehe, why do you guys think I went there?! I saw that nip saying Hello, to me, and any sense of self restraint went out the window, and bye bye $. I felt like a fish looking at a shiny hook. But I hope you guys are luckier then I was, if you do end up going.

Da Searcher
12-15-09, 10:28
Wow, I checked out this place from the outside, and if this is where Cherry (formerly of Sakura and Ichiban) is really working now, I'm sad for her. Quite a change. Can anyone confirm she is there?Is this Cherry the tiny Korean spinner who also worked at Rose Marri under the name, Miso?

DS

Hilo Boy
12-15-09, 14:51
How do I contact Dragonfly? Do they have two different Annie's working?

Jbravo
12-15-09, 16:16
Had a good experience at SU with one of the new girls. Angie is a 30ish K girl w/ natural C's and nicely trimmed. Pretty face and nice skin. She started with usual massage, but after a few minutes I let her know why I was there. Good service, all covered. Did everything I asked of her and washed me in the shower afterward. Standard damage. L9/A8/S8. Would repeat. I saw the other new girl and she is a little smaller and also nice looking.

Cheers,

RaidaYo,

Went to see Jen last week. Didn't see any newbies, but had a good session that started with soft massage (more just body rub), BBBJ, CFS, then BBFS doggie (she likes that), mish off the edge of the table to go deep, finish in mish CIP.

She doesn't like CIM, but will take CIP.

Was slow that night, I was there about 2 hours. None of you showed up.

JB

Samgyupsahl
12-15-09, 18:36
Sup guys,

It's been a while since I've last been to RM about a year ago.

What's the info on the chicks there?

Last time I went there, I was serviced by a Korean chick named An---.
She's from Guam, but orginally, of course, she's from Korea.

I heard that there's a Thai chick there? Is she good? Want to try something different this year. Let me know.

Samgyupsahl
12-15-09, 18:39
I hate to badmouth Ohana, but I have been there twice about three years ago, and the majority of their women are in their late 30s and early 40s. Not a turn on for me, esp since I like young chicks. There was this fugly Korean lady who used to work there too back then when I used to monger there, and man, I felt bad for her because she hardly had any customer.

I would say Ohana is a place for guys who want MILF's.

Decided to check out Ohana after a bad experience with another provider. PM me if you want to know about that debacle. Anyways, I only went to Ohana once before a few years ago and had a shitty experience. Well, this time I went and had Kim. She's not ugly, but she's not really pretty either. I would say she is just cute, but older. Probably in her 40s. She looks like she should be working in a store or a restaurant or something. She is chunky, but not that fat. She has big natural Ds too. I asked for a light massage which I asked for. Then she asked me what I wanted and I said full service. She let me DATY which she liked a lot. I brought her to the point and stopped. I figured that I would leave her all hot and excited, make her wanting more. She left and came back with a condom. Her pussy is tight. Not tight like Kyong, but not super loose either. I could definitely feel her on every stroke. After we were done, she wiped me with a hot towel and we talked for a bit. She's nice. I would repeat.
L=7
A=10
S=9

.5+1.5 Yeah, it's a little high for this place, but I told her it was a little extra for Christmas. On the way out, she even gave me a Christmas present. :)

Ho ho ho,

SD

Cruise808
12-15-09, 20:26
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1511395026.html

Anybody been here, if so, whats the info?

Thanks

H Mobius
12-15-09, 23:07
How do I contact Dragonfly? Do they have two different Annie's working?

Their CL ad has their number as 728-2685.

Showboatt
12-16-09, 01:42
Are there two Annies? Whatevas!

Dasearch
12-16-09, 02:03
Are there two Annies? Whatevas!There is only one working there. They basically do HJ only. That what she said at first. Paid a little more and got BBFSCIP but I paid the normal price if you would with someone else at an AMP which is a lot. Her pussy was nice but her face has to go. She was complaining that I was her first and her pussy was a little sore from inactivity. I was surprised how fast I came. Less than 20 minutes. I guess it was because I was not drinking. Also only 2 working at one time. So part of the reason why I got lucky I think is because the other girl was not there. She claimed that she was the ugliest one there. Prolly true, but not bad. If I was drunk would do again. Asked if others would do the same she claims not. Might have to find out.

Joe Som
12-16-09, 04:53
The address is for the AY Wong building. Same address as Crystal Healing & Perfect 10. Mature ladies... do a search of this forum. The pic is not of the workers but comes up with zero results off of tineye.
Called and made appointment with that girl. They said she was available, but when I got there, the mama said she just went in with another customer, but I should try someone else. BS. Left and won't return.

Showboatt
12-16-09, 04:57
Fellow mongers. The Cherry at Korean Massage used to work at Sakura University.
I don't know where before that.

Pineapple Kid
12-16-09, 05:02
Saw Kimberly again today. WAY different experience this time! Greeted me with a warm, friendly smile. Got to the room, collected the house fee, and left to finish drying her hair. (She just got out of the shower) Got back, and asked what kind of pressure for massage. I asked if we could skip the massage today. After some suggestive gesturing, she caught on. She had me lie on the bed, and started a slow, sentual rub down, that included her running those wonderful, natrual D's ALL over! She lubed up jr, and stroked a bit. Then, went BBBJ. (Never going down more than the head.) At some point, she slipped on the cover, and I never knew! The BJ lasted a good 10 minutes. I told her it was her turn next. Got her on her back, and undressed, (She was only topless at that point) and started to DATY. 2-3 O's from her later, she finally begged to stop. She then invited me up top, for some mish. After pounding away at her tight pussy, for 15-20 minutes, I was ready to blow, so I asked her to cg, which (I think) she was waiting for! A minute or two after she got up top, she O'd BIG TME! Dribbled down my shaft, and balls, and down to the towels on the table! After she composed herself, (and some blushing on her part) we went back to mish, and I finished there. After the pop, she pulled the cover off with her nan, (that was a first for me!) climed off the table, and got a towel to wipe jr dry. She then hopped back on the table and did more sentual rubbing for a few minutes. (probablly so we could both catch our breaths) She asked if I needed to shower but, I declined. She got dressed, and went to get a hot towel. With the hot towel, she started with my mouth, and face (I forgot I had her juices all over my face by that time) and worked her way down to jr., around the base and balls, and around my waist (where she dribbled down from her nan). After that, we chatted a bit, and she told me about some Korean holiday traditions and stuff. Yes, she's a bit older, and is by no means a spinner, but, I really like her playful, personality, LOVE those natural D's of hers, and LOVE that tight pussy of hers! Good conversation, and some of the little things she did in my 2 sessions with her. I'm definately going to repeat when funds become available! L/9, S/10, A/10

Did I mention that several times, she asked if she gave me a Christmas gift from last time?.

Stay safe all! Happy Holidays, and steer clear of those random DUI check points!

PK

Hetero Man
12-16-09, 05:56
Is this an AMP or a MP?

Can I get FS there?

I need a new ATF.

What say you mongers.

Blake123
12-16-09, 06:07
I recall someone recently asking where May is at. Well, she's back.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1509206929.html
Here's another CL ad posted by May today. It says "THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE ONLY" I guess she has changed.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1510902179.html

Brutal One
12-16-09, 10:54
Fellow mongers. The Cherry at Korean Massage used to work at Sakura University.
I don't know where before that.

Thank you! I was looking for the Cherry from Sakura Rycroft. 20's, tanned, long wavy hair, bolt on c's.....

Harry5142
12-16-09, 20:29
I hate to badmouth Ohana, but I have been there twice about three years ago, and the majority of their women are in their late 30s and early 40s. Not a turn on for me, esp since I like young chicks. There was this fugly Korean lady who used to work there too back then when I used to monger there, and man, I felt bad for her because she hardly had any customer.

I would say Ohana is a place for guys who want MILF's.

There are some AMPs on Oahu that make you wonder how they can even stay in business. They are like college football programs: some are powerhouses that lose and reload talent and have good depth (VIP and Sakura), others are on the bubble but could be a powerhouse if they had a deeper bench (Rappongi and Ichiban) and others are perennial cellar dwellers that shouldn't even bother (Young's and Ohana). Then you have the great ones like New Yorker which were perennial powerhouses the likes won't be seen for a long time if ever.

Cruise808
12-16-09, 20:38
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1513088152.html

Anybody try this?

Pok Gai
12-16-09, 21:56
Z. You got sprayed! I almost went for another run last week. Called for Amy, MS said still on vacay. Was already on the road and didn't want to head home to check to forum for alts. Went to Sakura University and had Angie.

L=7. 5 / S =8 / A=9

Usual damage

The massage was decent. Highlights for me was while doggy she put her heels just below to rub my balls-first for me. The grinding back was definitely the best by a provider. Was a little miffed only a hot towel was offered. But overall a pleasant visit. She shouldn't dim the lights so much. I thought she was ok at first, but in the light (on my way out) she looked a lot better then I thought.

I'm assuming the lady that opens the door is Jennifer? She was definitely a hottie MILF that I'd like a run at. But since it was my first time + 20 questions on the phone I thought it'd best not to name drop. Also. Is there a daycare downstairs? Nothing like running into a bunch of kids plus their hot BMW driving moms on the way out.

Jbravo
12-17-09, 00:36
Yo,

So as not to mislead, is it just me, or have any of you noticed that Jen at Sakura university is much thinner-pretty much "bony" butt in DS-and, sad to say, body now showing her age?

Face is still pretty, but sagging boobs and much thinner-just one monger's observation. Some of the 40 + milfs and CHM tighter and. Just plain horny!

Jb

Lkjhgf
12-17-09, 02:22
Here's another CL ad posted by May today. It says "THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE ONLY" I guess she has changed.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1510902179.htmlAny action with may? Whats the damage and rating L, A, S

Any bb, DATY, DFK, GFE etc?

Memahu
12-17-09, 03:37
They are like college football programs: some are powerhouses that lose and reload talent and have good depth (VIP and Sakura),

Pine Tree was Nebraska, China Spa was Florida St, and New Yorker was The U from 10 years ago.

Mongers Rus
12-17-09, 06:40
Yo,

Went to see Jen last week. Didn't see any newbies, but had a good session that started with soft massage (more just body rub), BBBJ, CFS, then BBFS doggie (she likes that), mish off the edge of the table to go deep, finish in mish CIP.

She doesn't like CIM, but will take CIP.

Was slow that night, I was there about 2 hours. None of you showed up.

JB

You must be very lucky, as I've known Junko for a long time and she never does BBFS, let alone CIP. And a two hour session....wow, she usually doesn't go over the one hour "standard" time. And I know she's all about keeping it safe and covered.
DM

Samgyupsahl
12-17-09, 14:54
Well Harry, you made such a creative post comparing college football teams to certain AMPs here in Honolulu!

As for Ohana, it's more of a place filled with MILFs type of Korean women. They are usually in their mid 30s to mid or upper 40s. Just not the type to give me pleasure.

There are some AMPs on Oahu that make you wonder how they can even stay in business. They are like college football programs: some are powerhouses that lose and reload talent and have good depth (VIP and Sakura), others are on the bubble but could be a powerhouse if they had a deeper bench (Rappongi and Ichiban) and others are perennial cellar dwellers that shouldn't even bother (Young's and Ohana). Then you have the great ones like New Yorker which were perennial powerhouses the likes won't be seen for a long time if ever.

Samgyupsahl
12-17-09, 15:02
Hey guys,

I saw Kit post her info on CL and after some conversation, found out that she's at PS. It's located several blocks away from Ward and the Sports Authority complex/shopping mall area.

So I went into PS and had to wait a while for an old mamasan to answer the door. I'm surprised that PS is a Vietnamese-run AMP. Usually the AMPs here in Hawaii are Korean-run. AMPs in the midwest tend to be run by Chinese.

Anyhow, she lead me into one of the rooms. Then another employee came in and asked how I was doing and that she will bring in good lady. When I saw that employee (not an AMP chick), I was like "oh f--k!". She looked so familiar, I think I saw her somewhere. Maybe in school or at work. dunno.

So she brings in this old-looking Korean lady in her late 30s. Then I told that lady no, I wanted to specifically see Kit--.

So in comes Kit-- with her pretty face. She's a readhead chick, and you don't get too many of those here in the islands.

Did TS and got to do some wondering with my hands.

Then we went back to room, gave me a good rub down, then told me to flip over. Then she did BJ on me, good ol 69, and we later did mish till I popped.

Overall $.5 to this honey and .5 to oldy mamasan.

I would definitely repeat with kit-- in a few weeks before I go back to mainland.

Hetero Man
12-17-09, 16:06
I may TIFTT on that one.
The problem is, I've been there before and had one of the mms. I don't know if I'll get past her if she sees me. Didn't go back after that. She took a liken to me. I'll try see if the girl is for real!

Slow Hi
12-17-09, 16:08
Met Tanya at Best Thai recently. She is a cutie. Nice slim petite frame. Very cute face and a smile to die for. I like her more than A.

Very flirty funny and easy to talk to.

Massage was as good as most Thai girls.

Good massage with HE. Usual damage applies.

Ducky007
12-17-09, 18:18
Hi Guys,

I did go into sukura (Sam's) last Sunday. I saw a nice looking k-unit standing with her back to me in the lobby mamasan took my to the room and I gave her a 100$ bill and waited for the change. Next in comes July 5'6"or 7" 145lb. With 34cs? She has blemishes under her chin and on her back. She tells me to take off my closes, I undress and turn around she's on her knees stuffing a cover in her mouth. Now it's 2pm and hot and I say what about the shower? She seemed upset and told me if I wanted a shower to go take one by myself. So I forget the shower, she is now on her knees with cover in her mouth pulling my to her. The only thing is Jr. Is still looking down at the ground! She gets it on and starts jb get Jr hard and lays on bed for mish once I get Jr in and start pounding away she asking if I know the price? I say yea I give 150$ for a good time. And she ask if I had 150$? WTH what a turn off. So we go at into scissor and after 5min. She telling me to cum. Turned her over for doggie and down doggie and she telling me to cum and I'm thinking I've just started. She acted like she was into it for the first 5 min. And then like I was a bother to her looking at her watch and telling me to cum she even yelled at me a couple times when she went for the luB. She got pissed off when I stoped to turn the fan on us, Hell I was hot and sweating. I'm thinking with all this bitching we should be married. So I'm pounding her out in mish she stops to yell koren out the door to mamasan in 3 min mamas an is knocking on door, I say come in she didn't. Trying to cum in mish and she wants to finish with a HJ I say no and keep going, tell her I wanted to pop on her tits and she tells me to cum NOW I'm like wow jr is not happy! This bi**h was so miserable I started to go soft, this is a first for me! So I got up through in the white towel pulled the cover off It was empty through it on the floor and put my stuff on she jumped up demanding her 150$ I gave her 75$ and told her she sucked she said this is her job and she can't take that much pounding. She is now holding the door so I can not leave! I'm trapped in the room with an angry K-UNIT so I start calling for mamasan, mamasan lets me out and k-unit and mamasan are talking Koren then I sit with mama on couch and tell of the service she say sorry and I leave. I go to Sam's and to bike shop and going through downtown I'm thinking mamasan never gave me my 50$ back from 100$ bill I stop pull over and count my money in my wallet, yep 50$ short. Your dam right I went back rang bell told ms what is up and she argued she gave it back I said no back and forth a bit she she walked away with me standing outside the door. So I shouted in I was going to report on the form shes a ripoff and she comes running out with my 50$ This was by far the worst time I had ever had at an AMP in 20 years of going to them in Hawaii! L=8 A=.2 S=-3.

I don't think I'll be returning there any time soon! Aloha I hope YMMV for the better

Bob #2
12-18-09, 00:19
Pine Tree was Nebraska, China Spa was Florida St, and New Yorker was The U from 10 years ago.K, I kno dis is waaaay off subject, but did you see dat espn movie on The U? frickin hilarious.

Practically pissed my pants when they were showing the new rules changes and the Miami players said that the film borrowed clips from their highlight film!

Lip Licker
12-18-09, 00:34
Anyone notice that no matter what AMP you go to, the girls will call you a "superman" if you don't pop within twenty minutes or so? Toni told me the other day that it makes me a good boyfriend, but not a good customer. WTF.

I've noticed that they are using that term very frequently whereas I don't recall being told that before. Seems that the really young ones don't use it from what I've experienced.

Duce1
12-18-09, 02:20
Hi Guys,

I did go into sukura (Sam's) last Sunday. I saw a nice looking k-unit standing with her back to me in the lobby mamasan took my to the room and I gave her a 100$ bill and waited for the change. Next in comes July 5'6"or 7" 145lb. With 34cs? She has blemishes under her chin and on her back. She tells me to take off my closes, I undress and turn around she's on her knees stuffing a cover in her mouth. Now it's 2pm and hot and I say what about the shower? She seemed upset and told me if I wanted a shower to go take one by myself. So I forget the shower, she is now on her knees with cover in her mouth pulling my to her. The only thing is Jr. Is still looking down at the ground! She gets it on and starts jb get Jr hard and lays on bed for mish once I get Jr in and start pounding away she asking if I know the price? I say yea I give 150$ for a good time. And she ask if I had 150$? WTH what a turn off. So we go at into scissor and after 5min. She telling me to cum. Turned her over for doggie and down doggie and she telling me to cum and I'm thinking I've just started. She acted like she was into it for the first 5 min. And then like I was a bother to her looking at her watch and telling me to cum she even yelled at me a couple times when she went for the luB. She got pissed off when I stoped to turn the fan on us, Hell I was hot and sweating. I'm thinking with all this bitching we should be married. So I'm pounding her out in mish she stops to yell koren out the door to mamasan in 3 min mamas an is knocking on door, I say come in she didn't. Trying to cum in mish and she wants to finish with a HJ I say no and keep going, tell her I wanted to pop on her tits and she tells me to cum NOW I'm like wow jr is not happy! This bi**h was so miserable I started to go soft, this is a first for me! So I got up through in the white towel pulled the cover off It was empty through it on the floor and put my stuff on she jumped up demanding her 150$ I gave her 75$ and told her she sucked she said this is her job and she can't take that much pounding. She is now holding the door so I can not leave! I'm trapped in the room with an angry K-UNIT so I start calling for mamasan, mamasan lets me out and k-unit and mamasan are talking Koren then I sit with mama on couch and tell of the service she say sorry and I leave. I go to Sam's and to bike shop and going through downtown I'm thinking mamasan never gave me my 50$ back from 100$ bill I stop pull over and count my money in my wallet, yep 50$ short. Your dam right I went back rang bell told ms what is up and she argued she gave it back I said no back and forth a bit she she walked away with me standing outside the door. So I shouted in I was going to report on the form shes a ripoff and she comes running out with my 50$ This was by far the worst time I had ever had at an AMP in 20 years of going to them in Hawaii! L=8 A=.2 S=-3.

I don't think I'll be returning there any time soon! Aloha I hope YMMV for the betterJust stratched July of my list.

The FORUM helped get your $50 change from Mama (right on).

Zzzzzzz
12-18-09, 02:40
Hi Guys,

I don't think I'll be returning there any time soon! Aloha I hope YMMV for the betterThat's a bummer to hear, as I've been picking July pretty frequently as of late. To me, she's been more than accommodating (TS, BBBJ/CFS, and a great massage) and we have good conversations. She says she's a certified massage therapist, and whether or not that's true her massage is amongst the best you can get from an AMP girl, along with Ivy and Amy.

Shitty deals, though. Maybe she was having an off day and you got the brunt of it. I feel for you.

Hetero Man
12-18-09, 03:25
Geezus Duckfeet You're haviing a bad turn of events.

Sakura usually good, Saw Jackie there, now gone. No July for me.

Memahu
12-18-09, 03:37
She has blemishes under her chin and on her back.

Does it look contagious?

Hetero Man
12-18-09, 03:45
I've seen Jen and she has given BBFScip.

Really like her.

Will have to drop by to see her again.

Hetero Man
12-18-09, 03:47
Those blemished are not in locations to indicate STD.

Hetero Man
12-18-09, 04:00
Saw Annie, Tall, thin about 20 something, I liked the way she looked. I guess she took a liken to me.

Got BBFS, BBanal to completion, She farted afterwards. She didn't want to at first, then saw the $$$$$. She just laid there and took it. Started out with BBmish same thing, just laid there. Daserve was right real nice pussy but he didn't get brownspot like I did. Cost me an arm and leg though.

Will repeat, if I don't catch anything. Would be nicer if she knew how to dance.

Didn't want to do all that BB but no condom. Took about hour and half.

She's a keeper. Have fun boys. I really did.

YMMV.

Makalena Nbf
12-18-09, 05:06
Went to GQ the other night and had a session with Naomi, great servise as expected TS with the slow-hand HJ action and then the full on ice cream linking BJ..nuts included I might add. The main event of mish, legs open then closed reverse CB and k-9 then blam-oh with mish again! good stuff man, some guys say she's a bit wide for them but I got no problem filling the crack! working on getting to the back door crack! Got some GFE chit-chatting about how the business is slow right now and pretty much even te KB's are taking a hit since xmas and $ is low in everyones's wallet. Line up was ok but I was kinda of buzzin from the FS and could only think of Naomi's ass so didn't really scan the territory for future prey..sorry next time.
Have a safe and happy holiday all you mongers!

Makalena

Makalena Nbf
12-18-09, 05:14
Hey all,

Funny thing about my last several visits to apple, read a post from the past about hiding raincoats under the bathroom mirror, well decided to check it out and saw that there were none left, so feeling like a good monger I left one there in place just incase one of you lucky guys get a chance to use it. Well to my surprise the next time I went to apple again the coats were gone again! Dammit man you guys are good! Or sisi is getting wise to the rain coat hidding place! Has anyone done Titi yet? She got some nice tits and and some bush action going on.

Makalena

Honven
12-18-09, 05:15
Met Tanya at Best Thai recently. She is a cutie. Nice slim petite frame. Very cute face and a smile to die for. I like her more than A.

Good massage with HE. Usual damage applies.Does A do the deed?! Or is she totally legit? Never had a massage from her, eventhough I used to see her at TH before.

Huggy Duggy
12-18-09, 05:46

Good massage with HE. Usual damage applies.Yeah, I was there a couple weeks ago getting a massage from Ta. About 1/2 the way into the 90 minute session, Ta called for Tanya to come into the room. Tanya started to give me a sensual fingertip massage on my back. Next, she came around to the other side of the table and reached for jr which was tucked under my stomach and already hard from Ta's massage. While Tanya grabbed jr, Ta began massaging my balls. Then, Ta asked if I wanted a 4-hander. I passed, and Tanya left the room. She's a sexy aggressive girl, and so is Ta Ta ended up finishing me off with a nice HJ while I felt her ass and tits near the end of the massage. Ta has a very good HJ technique.

Huggy Duggy
12-18-09, 05:48
Any action with may? Whats the damage and rating L, A, S

Any bb, DATY, DFK, GFE etc?Her ad says "THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE ONLY" I wouldn't waste my time with her anymore.

Clownpuncher
12-18-09, 06:20

Good massage with HE. Usual damage applies.Tahks for the report. If this is the same Tanya who I met at Sandy's the VB a while back I was wondering where she went. She mentioned she worked at BT. Rate the HE, thinking about checking her out.

Lowly
12-18-09, 06:32
Hi Guys,

I don't think I'll be returning there any time soon! Aloha I hope YMMV for the better
LOL! That was one of the funniest report I swear, mostly beacause I know exactly what and how you feel! LOL, and then the extra .50 shit I be pissed too! And by the way i'm glad you didn't give her the full amount with that kind of service, we can't let them think that they can purposely shortchange us on the service and expect the full amount, that's the reason they think they can do this now, it is because we give them the full amount even when they come up with all these dont's and this hurry up thing! Oh and one more thing mentioning this forum to and what would write on this forum as a result of your experience with this amp, is a form of a threat this forum wasn't intended for that purpose, I feel that you shouldn't mention this forum to any of your providers, see cause that's like playing a game. You definately can post your experience with that provider and amp but to mention that fact to her is where you crossed the line, this forum isn't anyone ace in the hole , if you stuck pull out the forum. Cause it can work the other way around as well where the provider post a great review about herself or her girls hoping to lure you into their amp, now you wouldn't want that would you? Thats game too, then now we no can trust anyone's posting, and once I start feeling like that pau this place means zilch. So no play with this place, but good and funny repot otherwise!

Candy Addict
12-18-09, 08:19
Oh and one more thing mentioning this forum to and what would write on this forum as a result of your experience with this amp, is a form of a threat this forum wasn't intended for that purpose, I feel that you shouldn't mention this forum to any of your providers, ...snip...

I have to agree with Brother Lowly on this:

First rule of Fight Club: NEVER talk about Fight Club!

But I'm glad you your money back, Ducky! :D

PopoloGirl
12-18-09, 14:19
Went on to her site and found she was available. Painless screening, another plus to knowing Crissy, and the appointment was set. Met her at her secure incall near Ala Moana in a nice clean condo. Experience There are several other perks.

Buck N Ham
12-18-09, 14:29
Sorry gang, posted a report in the wrong thread. If interested, see report about Angel at PT in the "General Reports" thread.

Hikari50
12-18-09, 15:44
Anyone tried this one?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1516049405.html

Excellent masseuse you will get looks, skill, personality & sweetness...with great hands.
My touch is smooth and warm and my style is easy and friendly with a desire to make sure you receive the Most Amazing Massage ever.
If you are looking for a comfortable, relaxing massage, then look no further! My sessions are both healing and stimulating and... addictive!
im small yet ! very powerfull with hands refresh your body and mind.
clean rooms, with soft music playing in a nice candle lit room. I only use the best oils, lotions and shower is available !!!

-THAI YOGA
-THAI OIL
-LOMI LOMI
-HOT STONE
-SWEDISH
-SHIASU
-DEEP TISSUE
-SPECIAL 4-HAND All massages by appointment only

OPEN 7 DAY 7 AM TO 3 AM $60 FOR HR. AFTER 12AM $80 FOR HR. !!808-699-4399
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD ONE! ****************MAE-2207,MAT-11207***************************

Slow Hi
12-18-09, 16:13
I believe it is her.

She is now my favorite out of the CC girls.

Regarding the question on play and "A" that info is easily found in this forum but I will save you the trouble and tell you that all the girls at Best Thai play.

Tahks for the report. If this is the same Tanya who I met at Sandy's the VB a while back I was wondering where she went. She mentioned she worked at BT. Rate the HE, thinking about checking her out.

Oki Chimpo
12-18-09, 17:36
Since I didn't have enough time to see Leilani or Barbie (only had about an hour of free time) and couldn't get a hold of Roslynn, decided to see if the legend of BaVi was true. Mama said she went back to the mainland. Oh well. But let's backup a bit. Rang the bell and Sua openned the door, smiled and let me in. Got a little bit of a scolding from her for not going in a while so I told her it's her fault for always sending in someone else when I like see her. I'm sure there are other that got sick of her switcheroos, right? Have to say she's still a little hottie. She had no makeup on, wearing very un-sexy clothes with her hair partially up and I still wanted a piece of that little tight ass. And unfortunately this is about all the excitement there was to be had on this visit.

Got a tiny little thing named Aera (pronounced Ah-ra. Don't forget to roll your r's), that's how she spelled it. When I say tiny I mean tiny. Under 5' MAYBE 90lbs and skinny. Decent older face maybe 30's or 40's, tits are non-existant just big nipples sticking out of her chest, flat stomach w/loose skin and c-sec scar. TS, massage, blah, blah, blah and basically that's it.

L-F6/B6, A-6, S-6. 5/1. 5 In her defense she was ok. I just wasn't into her.

Oc

Clownpuncher
12-18-09, 19:11
Well I finished the Christmas shopping and had some left over funds. I read previous posts on Nan but wasnt clear on if she provides FS (only stated HE in the posts). Could use some help in what actualy is obtainable for a reasonable cost. A/L/S rating would be helpful.

Thanks

Cruise808
12-18-09, 20:06
I may TIFTT on that one.

The problem is, I've been there before and had one of the mms. I don't know if I'll get past her if she sees me. Didn't go back after that. She took a liken to me. I'll try see if the girl is for real!Thanks hetero. I think I went to alohatlc before, well, I went to the one in pucks alley, thought they moved. Don't remember seeing anything that resembled the one in the pic.

Great report on Dragonfly Massage. I thought that was just a he place at most. How much was your trip to Greece there?

Zzzzzzz
12-18-09, 20:37
Just stratched July of my list.
No July for me.Don't do this just yet! I know she gave Duckfeet a bad time, but she's not one you want to disregard. Keep an open mind, because you could miss out on a great girl all based on the fact that ONE guy had a shitty time with her. I know I'm not the only one who has amazing fuck-fests with July (somebody back me up!) and you know I've been accurate in my past reports. It would be a waste for her to leave Hawaii for greener pastures.

As a reminder:

When you walk into Sakura, the girl with the stylish short hair, long legs, and big Cs is July, and she's a winner. She's around 5'4" at about 120, and she's got a lot of energy under her soft skin. I'd put her in her low 30s, but what makes her shine is her personality and the "challenge" of FS with her.

L8. She's got a tiny bit of baby fat in the middle, but her height and muscle tone more than make up for it. She's clearly active, and her body is tight all around. Nice ass, round bolt-ons (I had to do a real inspection to confirm that they're fake), and smooth skin.

A10. I liked Ruby at VIP because she gave me the scoops behind the scenes, and there was a type of professional appeal to the way she talked about the business. July is very similar in this sense: she knows her job very well, doesn't hesitate to call it what it is, and has pride in the "achievements" she's made in her field. She's extremely playful and flirty, but in a way that makes you feel like she's in the driver's seat, and you're just along for the ride. Treat her well, and she'll do everything for you. Chatting with her is genuinely interesting, and she appears to be very thankful for the business and your presence with her each day. There really wasn't much GFE in the sense that I'm accustomed to (read: Amy), but she's definitely warm to be around.

S10. The "challenge" with July is that she's extremely proficient at her work. I believe she's been through thick and thin (har har har) in the business and has been an active participant for many years. Her massage is excellent (better than Ivy) and thorough. Sensual touching is about what you'd expect and not much more. The CBJ was a new thing for me because she popped the cover only around the helmet and put it in her mouth. It's the closest you can get to BBBJ without crossing that bridge. DATY is rough, because she has a high tolerance for pleasure. To be honest, I couldn't even get her to come the first time I was with her. When she got warmed up, we slipped into Mish and then switched up into CG. I died in CG because she's this power-piston with an army grip. She just pounded me away into nothing and made me pop within a couple of minutes. I thought she was just rushing me, but then we laid on the bed and chatted for the rest of the time until MS called time. Round 2 (different day) was very different, and she gave me a little more leeway without just squeezing Jr to completion. Overall, this girl is better than me at the whole sex thing, and she's not ashamed to show it. I like the challenge, and being with her really is a cardio workout.

Overall, L8/A10/S10. Give her a try if you're into the skilled and professional providers. If you're more into the innocent, fake young girls (Oh, honey, you so big!) then July is definitely not for you. And tell her you like her height.

Z

Ducky007
12-18-09, 21:38
That's a bummer to hear, as I've been picking July pretty frequently as of late. To me, she's been more than accommodating (TS, BBBJ/CFS, and a great massage) and we have good conversations. She says she's a certified massage therapist, and whether or not that's true her massage is amongst the best you can get from an AMP girl, along with Ivy and Amy.

Shitty deals, though. Maybe she was having an off day and you got the brunt of it. I feel for you.I'm thinking it was a well oiled plan with the mamasan to get action going fast to make my forget about the money and also maybe a bet with a k-sister that she could have me done in 10min. Oh and by the way I never said the name of the fourm I just said fourm and where I learned of this fourm is in VIP after a sesh. Talking with the girls looking at ads on the right side of there laptop and asking what they were giggling at and they showed me the fourm and told me if I liked what just happened in the room to let there fans know? And thats how I found the fourm, And to think they don't know about this silly. Just like popolo girl and j-love they all read it.

Aloha

Cleanman
12-18-09, 22:24
So I shouted in I was going to report on the form shes a ripoff and she comes running out with my 50$.

I don't think I'll be returning there any time soon! Aloha I hope YMMV for the betterThis is our best resource we have for our hobby, please don't tell providers about it (yes, some claim to know about it. But still) If you get ripped off (and you did get treated rather poorly) then bite a bullet or call the cops, but leave us out of it. Good luck Duckfeet, let us know how it goes your next time.

H Mobius
12-18-09, 22:40
I go to Sam's and to bike shop and going through downtown I'm thinking mamasan never gave me my 50$ back from 100$ bill I stop pull over and count my money in my wallet, yep 50$ short. Your dam right I went back rang bell told ms what is up and she argued she gave it back I said no back and forth a bit she she walked away with me standing outside the door. So I shouted in I was going to report on the form shes a ripoff and she comes running out with my 50$ This was by far the worst time I had ever had at an AMP in 20 years of going to them in Hawaii! L=8 A=.2 S=-3.

I remember Kapalua posted advice about paying the house fee. I think it was an issue on this forum at the time. Something to the effect of: if giving the ms a large bill (like 100) whereby you would get a lot of change, to say with a smile to the ms the payment amount and change expected so that there're no misunderstandings.

Myself, I'm not good at smiling and talking and only used to pay with three 20's or a fifty.

A lot of guys have had problems at that place but yours sounds like the worst. Unreal.

H Mobius
12-18-09, 22:53
Hey all,

Funny thing about my last several visits to apple, read a post from the past about hiding raincoats under the bathroom mirror, well decided to check it out and saw that there were none left, so feeling like a good monger I left one there in place just incase one of you lucky guys get a chance to use it. Well to my surprise the next time I went to apple again the coats were gone again! Dammit man you guys are good! Or sisi is getting wise to the rain coat hidding place! Has anyone done Titi yet? She got some nice tits and and some bush action going on.

Makalena

Ms reads this forum.

True Lies
12-18-09, 23:19
Hi Guys,

I don't think I'll be returning there any time soon! Aloha I hope YMMV for the betterEvery time a provider does something messed up we should penalize them. She says “hurry up” you say that just cost you $20.00. If you keep lying there like a dead fish that’s gonna cost $40.00. But, because of you guys, I have had nothing but great experiences so I can’t say I’ve tried it.

Cosmic Kid
12-18-09, 23:28
Thanx Duckfeet,

I had July on my future list too!

She's gone now.

Hetero Man
12-19-09, 00:54
My report shows the damage.

$$$$$