PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Skinman52
11-01-09, 17:48
Skinman52,

See brother Lkjhgf's report (#6762) in this thread and search the Massage therpist's thread, there are a few reports there. From what it sounds like, it's Annie formerly of Apple/Sisi's one floor down. They may or may not be affiliated with them. Don't expect the girl in the picture with the red dress though. That's actually Korean model/singer Daham from the Korean pop group Foxy. Sounds like fun can definitely be had there though. I think this should be on the massage therapist thread as well.

Happy hunting and good luck!Thanks bro! Please see my report. Just posted it.

Thanks -Skin

Justaguy50
11-01-09, 22:54
Ok long story short went to sakura with some of my buds after waiks and lia came into the room damn she is hot. After the shower strait to cbj for a long time then k9 and standing mish and shot my wad in doggie.

Will repeatIs this the Lavendar Sakura?

Blake123
11-02-09, 01:43
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1447307005.html

Blake123
11-02-09, 02:01
Well. I did my duty to the brotherhood of mongers and went to Dragonfly yesterday to check and sure enough when the door opened there is "Annie" formerly of 10th fl. Apple massage. My description of her: tall, slim, nice, straight long legs, nice booty but very small up top, very little short p-hair, and facially. Well let me say she is not as cute as others you might see out in monger-world, but, she smiles a lot, very pleasant personality. Well, to say the least, she looks very happy because she is in her own place without mama Sisi over her and Momo, Lily (who I understand used to be called "Amy" before) and Jun to compete with. Dragonfly & Apple Massage aren't affiliated according to her and are in fact competitors. Seems there was a falling out between them over customers and some other BS (what else? ). Anyway, Annie says she has another girl there named Michelle (had left by the time I got there, so I didn't get to see her to report on what she looks like. Shucks). I'll say one thing here: this place is way nicer inside than that hole-in-the-wall Apple Massage joint AND the towels not stink like at Apple (you reading this Momo & Sisi? . Try use soap when you stick those cum soaked towels in the washer. Xiexie! ). Annie proceeded to give a massage that felt very relaxing and soothing. When I asked her to press harder she did and tried to accomodate me as best she can. Her massage skills were pretty much non-existent when I tried her atApple but said she has learned some by watching master Momo and others. Her massage is very good now and she is very sensitive to any suggestions you may have to improve your experience there (frick. This is starting to sound like a sales pitch. We progressed to the usual HJ and BBBJ exercises (comment: this lady has pretty good sized hands and has really good technique hand and mouth) and when I finished, she didn't try to feed me my joyjuice like her competitor Momo does downstairs. LOL. Overall, a very good experience and I definitely will go back for more. Damage: $+.2tip.

Stay safe brothers. Skin
.2tip for HJ and BBBJ? Is that a typo?

Ar869
11-02-09, 03:30
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1447307005.htmlYou mean to say that she is a (Look but don't touch) person. Have you seen her before?

How was her massage?

Is it worth seeing her?

Magnod
11-02-09, 03:31

I think it was $.2 total so probably .6 (assuming house fee is .6) tip.

BBBJ might not have been full either, maybe just some teasing.

Gnd378
11-02-09, 04:27
I think he means snow ball?

Hotrod82
11-02-09, 05:41

I think it is more .6 for the massage and .6 for the tip. He probably paid the $ straight and gave an additional .2 as well.

Liampark808
11-02-09, 09:39
Tried Eastern Ancient Acupressure the other day. CC suite 1810. Therapist is Michelle and she shares the place with another lady. Didn't catch her name but the sign on the door says Ispa though. Opted for the 90 min. Massage. Good massage with pretty decent pressure for such a small lady. I usually like hard pressure for my massages. Combination of Swedish, accupressure, and Thai stretching like advertised. No offer of HE but I didn't ask about one either. Figured this is my first visit so I wouldn't push it. She didn't seem to mind leaning into my hands or having her breasts in my face when she leaned over during the massage though. During the thai stretching she didn't seem to mind Jr. Being exposed as the sheet moved around or fell off. Next time I'll inquire if HE is on the menu. I could hear everything in the next room though so don't know if she would risk HE there. Place is pretty clean and shower is available. Probably would repeat if not to just see if I could get HE from Michelle. She's pretty cute, looks just like the picture in the CL ad. Damage $80 + $20 tip = $100 total. Dragonfly sounds like fun so will report on there next.

Mayatin 625
11-02-09, 18:39
Ok long story short went to sakura with some of my buds after waiks and lia came into the room damn she is hot. After the shower strait to cbj for a long time then k9 and standing mish and shot my wad in doggie.

Will repeatWait, so Lia is at Sakura not Rose Marri now?

Or is this another Lia?

Skinman52
11-02-09, 19:29
I think it is more.6 for the massage and.6 for the tip. He probably paid the $ straight and gave an additional.2 as well.Sorry bros. If I ain't got things right as yet. But thanks Hotrod82. That is what I did. Just how you explained it.

Mahalo. Skin

Lonely Wolf
11-02-09, 23:41
Went to see Apple from RM, after hearing alot about her, and let me tell you she is as good as the reports say. Small Pettie Thai girl with bolt-on C's, and killer ass, with 1 tattoo on the small of her back.

Went there around 10p on a Thursday night, Mama asked if I been there before and I said yes. (but never have been) and I asked for Apple. had to wait about 5-10 mins for her, but it was worth the wait. She came in the room ready to get down. she asked my name and how I knew her. I just told her my friend told me to ask for her. I just gave her a name, and she started to try and think who he was...Oh well, so no shower (did not need one since took one before I went) so I laid down on the bed (which is very hard), and she took off her bottom and moved her top down about her nani. she gave me a short massage, and told me to turn over. asked me what I wanted so I told her everything. she got the cover but then asked me to move to the chair and started to give me a BJ which lasted for a short while, and then she asked what I wanted, so I told her I wanted to taste her nani. so we did 69, , but she is very sensitive and "O" really quick. she stopped me and turned around and we did CG for awhile. then she wanted to do Mish, but I told her I still wanted to eat some more apple. So I went back to DATY, and this time I did not stop when she tried to push my face away, and she "O" again. So I did her in mish, and then moved to doggie, and could not hold on anymore, and blew my load.

She took the condom off and cleaned me up and then we started talking (Did I mention this girl is horny!) she started telling me about when she was living in Thai land and the things she used to do to her roommates) (yep she's "bi")
This got me hard and I started to rub her nani, and she was all wet, she then got on top of me and she almost sat on my hard cock, but it did not, so she grabbed another condom, and we went at it again, CG, DATY, and Mish.

so again we start talking and she started to give me a lite massage,she got a call her her daughter, and then she re-started the massage again, and then she started to grab my cock, and asked me to turn over, so I did and she straddled my right leg, while I grabbed her nice C's...she started to rock back and forth on my leg and she got super wet, I did not even have to ask she just grab the condom and we did it "again" (round 3). this time I FIV her for a short while and she pushed my hand away, and I moved her to the edge of the bed and started to pound away. then I picked her up and started to fuck her while standing, then moved to cg and finished in mish.

We cleaned up and we hugged and I went on my merry way.

L9, A9, S9
Damage, $.50 to Mama & $.50 +50tip to apple

Will repeat next time in town.

Showboatt
11-02-09, 23:54
I'm leery about the whole thing. He's implying a BBBJCIM for $.2. Not
possible. Not gonna happen. Nowhere in Hawaii.

And anywhere, unless you're an old client, the donation is usually up front.

Be careful out there.

Da Boat

Zzzzzzz
11-03-09, 00:11
I did not even have to ask she just grab the condom and we did it "again" (round 3)...

Damage, $.50 to Mama & $.50 +50tip to appleIf there is a better deal for $$$.5, I have not seen it.

How long were you in there?!

Zzzzzzz
11-03-09, 00:14
Wait, so Lia is at Sakura not Rose Marri now?

Or is this another Lia?Different Lia.

The Sakura one is new, and from Dallas.

Pineapple Kid
11-03-09, 02:57
Went to see Apple from RM, after hearing alot about her, and let me tell you she is as good as the reports say. Small Pettie Thai girl with bolt-on C's, and killer ass, with 1 tattoo on the small of her back.

Went there around 10p on a Thursday night, Mama asked if I been there before and I said yes. (but never have been) and I asked for Apple. had to wait about 5-10 mins for her, but it was worth the wait. She came in the room ready to get down. she asked my name and how I knew her. I just told her my friend told me to ask for her. I just gave her a name, and she started to try and think who he was...Oh well, so no shower (did not need one since took one before I went) so I laid down on the bed (which is very hard), and she took off her bottom and moved her top down about her nani. she gave me a short massage, and told me to turn over. asked me what I wanted so I told her everything. she got the cover but then asked me to move to the chair and started to give me a BJ which lasted for a short while, and then she asked what I wanted, so I told her I wanted to taste her nani. so we did 69, , but she is very sensitive and "O" really quick. she stopped me and turned around and we did CG for awhile. then she wanted to do Mish, but I told her I still wanted to eat some more apple. So I went back to DATY, and this time I did not stop when she tried to push my face away, and she "O" again. So I did her in mish, and then moved to doggie, and could not hold on anymore, and blew my load.

She took the condom off and cleaned me up and then we started talking (Did I mention this girl is horny!) she started telling me about when she was living in Thai land and the things she used to do to her roommates) (yep she's "bi")
This got me hard and I started to rub her nani, and she was all wet, she then got on top of me and she almost sat on my hard cock, but it did not, so she grabbed another condom, and we went at it again, CG, DATY, and Mish.

so again we start talking and she started to give me a lite massage,she got a call her her daughter, and then she re-started the massage again, and then she started to grab my cock, and asked me to turn over, so I did and she straddled my right leg, while I grabbed her nice C's...she started to rock back and forth on my leg and she got super wet, I did not even have to ask she just grab the condom and we did it "again" (round 3). this time I FIV her for a short while and she pushed my hand away, and I moved her to the edge of the bed and started to pound away. then I picked her up and started to fuck her while standing, then moved to cg and finished in mish.

We cleaned up and we hugged and I went on my merry way.

L9, A9, S9

Will repeat next time in town.Damn lone wolf, where is rm at and when does apple usually work? Excellent play by play!

Memahu
11-03-09, 02:57
Finally got to experience Michelle (aka Carol Kai) a couple of days ago. Very cordial and friendly with a very firm and good pressured massage. Although there were hints of a HE, I just couldn't get into the mood. In my humble opinion she looked more like former City councilwoman Rene Mansho. which was a turn off for me.

There still a fantasy about C.Kai being hott, wen you small kid time. R.Mansho, bless her heart, always has an image of being Auntie looking.

Lkjhgf
11-03-09, 03:19
I'm leery about the whole thing. He's implying a BBBJCIM for $.2. Not possible. Not gonna happen. Nowhere in Hawaii.

Be careful out there.

Da BoatBoat, You're right, not possible, even old client, BBBJ was just a few minute, a trase, to get you going.

Going rate in town.50 house, BBBJ, CBJ, $ + tip, FS$.50 + tip or about.

Stay Save

Comp Dude 35
11-03-09, 03:58
Sorry Show, I know you're a SR too, but I've gotten a BBBJ (not CIM tho) for $.2 in the past from some MTs and there were times where I paid after, not before.
Sisi's old place was like that with Junko and the other older chinese lady; used to get some good stuff at Evelyn's old place (Island), but that was a long time (over 5+ years) ago.
Like always, it just depends on the mood, the setting and the YMMV thing.

CD35

I'm leery about the whole thing. He's implying a BBBJCIM for $.2. Not
possible. Not gonna happen. Nowhere in Hawaii.

Be careful out there.

Da Boat

Showboatt
11-03-09, 04:43
I hear you talking Comp.
And 10+ years ago I could get bbfs for .8.
When I go to a regular MP for a good rub down, I usually tip .4 for just straight. What I'm looking at is todays tariff. And .6 barely covers hj. A lot of mongers fork out that and more for a good hj.
I just don't believe a good provider, in an establishment, would even consider bbfscim for .6. On a back street in Baltimore yes.
Also, if a provider offered me a bbbjcim for .6, I would be afraid to put it in.
For fear that more than meets the eye is in there.
I don't want to mention J---o because she is a dear friend. Anyway, she wouldn't do cim.
Thumbs Down on that report.

Das Boot

Igoforit 123
11-03-09, 05:12
I hear you talking Comp.

And 10+ years ago I could get BBFS for.8.

When I go to a regular MP for a good rub down, I usually tip.4 for just straight. What I'm looking at is todays tariff. And.6 barely covers HJ. A lot of mongers fork out that and more for a good HJ.

I just don't believe a good provider, in an establishment, would even consider it. On a back street in Baltimore yes.

I don't want to mention Junko because she is a dear friend. Anyway, she wouldn't do cim.

Das BootWho am I to step into an argument with two Sr. Members.? But this is certainly a YMMV situation. In the good old days at Island Massage, Sisi/Junko's place and a couple others of course it was. Look Junko/Jennifer in the eye and ask her about what she used to do that she now says she won't do.

It is certainly available now, on occasion from some MT's for that price. Even CIM on rare occasions. And cardinal rule #1 you all preach here is to NEVER pay first.

Doublemint
11-03-09, 06:05
Sorry Show, I know you're a SR too, but I've gotten a BBBJ (not CIM tho) for $.2 in the past from some MTs and there were times where I paid after, not before.

Sisi's old place was like that with Junko and the other older Chinese lady; used to get some good stuff at Evelyn's old place (Island), but that was a long time (over 5+ years) ago.

Like always, it just depends on the mood, the setting and the YMMV thing.

CD35I'd like to propose to bring back the following classification from the old GAIH days.

Legit provider /establishment. Self shower only. Absolutely no HE.

Semi-Legit provider /establishment. Self Shower only.

HE are not guaranteed, but available for the most of time. (if the provider is comfortable with you.)

Type of HE (HJ / BJ / FS) may vary, depending on your provider, as well as the amount of the tips.

It's always YMMV with this category, and it's always negotiable.

(e. G.) Ohana, CHM, Hana Massage, Sakura-Univ. And a few CC joints are in this category.

AMPs. Table shower available. (May not on the 1st time though)

HJ / CBJ / CFS are available on all providers.

BB services, FIV, DFK, Greek, DATY, and multi-pops may be available, depending on the provider, with or without extra tips.

Amount of tips are pretty much fixed.

.5 at the entrance +.5 for HJ only

.5 at the entrance + $ for CBJ/BBBJ (+ HJ)

.5 at the entrance + $.5 for HJ + BJ + FS

(e. G.)Ichiban, Sakura-Rycroft, Nirvana, 4 places on Ward. Etc.

Now, when you talk about Semi-Legit, It's always YMMV and it's always negotiable.

I agree with CD35.

I have got BBFSCIP for.5 + $ at one place, then I have got BBBJ + CFS or BBBJCIM for.5 + between.8 and $.2 at another place, in the past. (Don't PM me about this. It was a long time ago.)

Some MT's ask for tips upfront, some don't. Some don't even count (in front of you, at least.)

Yes, I'm guilty of overtipping to Ta (check my old post) for just HJ, but it's just a part of the game.

You never know what you can get at Semi-Legit places.

Sometime you get lucky, and sometime you get ripped off.

That's why we exchange infos here.

Always YMMV.

Now, I have nothing against Junko (Jen? At Sakura-Univ), but I will say this from my own experience that she is not consistent.

When I first saw her at the current Nirvana location (forgot the old name), she gave me BBBJ. Then 1 day, one customer taught her how dangerous BB services are. Next time I saw her, she refused BBBJ, and preached me the importance of protection. It was almost 10 years ago. Now I've seen the posts of her doing BBBJ again at Sakura. You never know if she does CIM or not. YMMV.

There maybe a provider who does BBBJ for.6 +.6. She may keep doing it untill she gets spoiled by other customers who give her $ for her service without negotiation.

Lowly
11-03-09, 07:20

Or is this another Lia?If you're talking about the Lia that used to walk D.T., ( about 5'4" and maybe 115 lbs., small enhanced C's maybe.). I last saw her at R.M.'s about a month ago.

Jiro9673
11-03-09, 11:34

Or is this another Lia?This is another Lia. I never had the Lia from RM, but from photos I've seen of her, she is different. The Lia from Sakura is from Dallas and new to the islands whereas the Lia from RM is supposedly local and been here awhile.

Mayatin 625
11-03-09, 13:21
This is another Lia. I never had the Lia from RM, but from photos I've seen of her, she is different. The Lia from Sakura is from Dallas and new to the islands whereas the Lia from RM is supposedly local and been here awhile.
Thanks.

I just read a past post on the Lia at Sakura.

Headed there tonite.

Be safe.

Tadhook
11-03-09, 14:32
There still a fantasy about C.Kai being hott, wen you small kid time. R.Mansho, bless her heart, always has an image of being Auntie looking.For anyone who cares, Carole Kai [Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin], and her real name is Carole [Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin]. She was a cheerleader and ROTC sponsor in high school.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names in the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Thanks!

Shipshape
11-03-09, 15:28
So being a newbie, I have certainly enjoyed the reports. Thank You! Wish I had read that one about Apple earlier. I think I turned her down the other night as I was in the mood for some big bolt-ons. Got DD and she was ok but a little business-like. Very clean, very accomodating, brings you mouth wash, for a rinse before and after, and she has a real nice "grip". Even warned me that if she went I top, I wouldn't last long. She was right. All in all a good time but like I say a bit of a sense of business. Unlike Chanel who is back in Thailand right now (Chanel was my first experience and I told her that. She decided to be my "Teacher" man-o-man where was she when I was in 5th grade). Couple days later I checked out CHM and man is that Cherry a real sweetheart. Real nice personality and some great positioning moves. Made me feel real comfortable right away. Little bit KimChee breath but whatevers.

So there you have it. I've now been with 3 AMP girls and look forward to many more. Mainly, I've been a KB traveler and have wasted a lot of money on those girls through the years only with occasional success. My info on that scene is pretty good and will be happy to post reports about ROB's etc. Where should I do that?

Again thanks for this valuable info that you guys post. I for one really appreciate it and have finally seen the light. Next up Sakura or maybe Top Floor? . Did a fly-by of PineTree. Both Tomato and Cherry (unless she's the CHM Cherry) were not there according to the Mama. Didn't know who else to ask for so I did a quick look and left. Until the next time.

Wn5912
11-03-09, 15:46
I'd like to propose to bring back the following classification from the old GAIH days.

Legit provider /establishment. Self shower only. Absolutely no HE.

Semi-Legit provider /establishment. Self Shower only.

HE are not guaranteed, but available for the most of time. (if the provider is comfortable with you.)

Type of HE (HJ / BJ / FS) may vary, depending on your provider, as well as the amount of the tips.

It's always YMMV with this category, and it's always negotiable.

(e. G.) Ohana, CHM, Hana Massage, Sakura-Univ. And a few CC joints are in this category.

AMPs. Table shower available. (May not on the 1st time though)

HJ / CBJ / CFS are available on all providers.

BB services, FIV, DFK, Greek, DATY, and multi-pops may be available, depending on the provider, with or without extra tips.

Amount of tips are pretty much fixed.

.5 at the entrance +.5 for HJ only

.5 at the entrance + $ for CBJ/BBBJ (+ HJ)

.5 at the entrance + $.5 for HJ + BJ + FS

(e. G.)Ichiban, Sakura-Rycroft, Nirvana, 4 places on Ward. Etc.

Now, when you talk about Semi-Legit, It's always YMMV and it's always negotiable.

I agree with CD35.

I have got BBFSCIP for.5 + $ at one place, then I have got BBBJ + CFS or BBBJCIM for.5 + between.8 and $.2 at another place, in the past. (Don't PM me about this. It was a long time ago.)

Some MT's ask for tips upfront, some don't. Some don't even count (in front of you, at least.)

Yes, I'm guilty of overtipping to Ta (check my old post) for just HJ, but it's just a part of the game.

You never know what you can get at Semi-Legit places.

Sometime you get lucky, and sometime you get ripped off.

That's why we exchange infos here.

Always YMMV.

Now, I have nothing against Junko (Jen? At Sakura-Univ), but I will say this from my own experience that she is not consistent.

When I first saw her at the current Nirvana location (forgot the old name), she gave me BBBJ. Then 1 day, one customer taught her how dangerous BB services are. Next time I saw her, she refused BBBJ, and preached me the importance of protection. It was almost 10 years ago. Now I've seen the posts of her doing BBBJ again at Sakura. You never know if she does CIM or not. YMMV.

There maybe a provider who does BBBJ for.6 +.6. She may keep doing it untill she gets spoiled by other customers who give her $ for her service without negotiation.For sure Jenn is inconsistent, even with rates. She can be fine with what you give and one day just blow up that you not offering enough mulah. Just don't know with her, Yes she is a looker but just to off and on for me, too bad. I like um honest and upfront.

Comp Dude 35
11-03-09, 18:36
Oh yeah, I totally agree....back in the good ole days, a lot could be done just for the $ and not the $.5 or $$ that is standard now. If the girl really liked u or if u made her very "happy" first, you could get by with a real minimum tip and get a phone number to get a FWB situation instead....had a few like that, most ly local girls who were in the AMPs to pay bills, but still looking for the good lovin'.
Just wanted to put my $0.02 in that you can get it for the cheap if the girl likes you, or if YMMV for that day; all depends. Just was trying to say not to doubt the guy and maybe he did get lucky.

CD35

I hear you talking Comp.
And 10+ years ago I could get bbfs for .8.
When I go to a regular MP for a good rub down, I usually tip .4 for just straight. What I'm looking at is todays tariff. And .6 barely covers hj. A lot of mongers fork out that and more for a good hj.
I just don't believe a good provider, in an establishment, would even consider bbfscim for .6. On a back street in Baltimore yes.
Also, if a provider offered me a bbbjcim for .6, I would be afraid to put it in.
For fear that more than meets the eye is in there.
I don't want to mention J---o because she is a dear friend. Anyway, she wouldn't do cim.
Thumbs Down on that report.

Das Boot

Lost In Hawaii
11-03-09, 18:56
Well went to see Jean and as always her massage is the best I had.

I been having some really bad back problems and I just could not take it anymore so I had to gave her a call.

I have to admit I feel a lot better today. I will need to go back for more since my back seems to act up from time to time. But I can always depend on Jean to make it feel better.

Great conversation with her. She sure does know her stuff.

Well anyone who goes to Jean knows the outcome so I am not going to be long winded.

Since I was so pleased with my end results.

Total $.40 W/HE

Honven
11-03-09, 20:51
I was there as well, with Michelle, she does have a strong massage, but once I saw the cloth hanging, instead of a door, I already assumed there was gonna be no play. I was a bit late, but before showing up, I called and asked if it was still ok to get a massage, since I had encountered some traffic. At the end, I look at the time, and she had shorted me 15 minutes, I asked her if her massages are shorter, and she said she did 60 minutes, so I guess I was taken for a fool. I wish she had just told me she wasn't gonna be able to do a full hour. Because of that, I will not repeat.

Showboatt
11-03-09, 21:32
Yes, If you've been in this sport long enough then you would have experienced it all.

Now, let's get down to business and compile a list of providers who would do bbbjcim for .6 and bbfs for $.20.

I'm game.............

da da kine, "Boat"

Finger Licking
11-03-09, 23:19
More specifically Sakura-University.which one is jenn and which one is grace?

I've been there a few times and always get the same lady. The one that always answers the phone, I dunno her name though?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, yeah which one does everyone prefer?

Lonely Wolf
11-04-09, 00:19
If there is a better deal for $$$.5, I have not seen it.

How long were you in there?!

As far as I know it was only for 1 hour. But I did not leave when mama knocked on door...

Lonely Wolf
11-04-09, 00:31
Damn lone wolf, where is rm at and when does apple usually work? Excellent play by play!

Not sure when she works. I went thursday night after 9pm, but somewhere in this post it said she works Thurs thru Sats. and RM is located at 320 Ward Ave 2nd floor, across from Sports Authority. I parked there and crossed the street, only because if you park in their parking, you need to pay $5.00 for parking. (park & pay kind of lot)....

Just call ahead (808-597-8280) and ask for Apple. And when you go, if she is busy, ask mama how long or just tell mama, that you will wait or come back later. I called ahead but when I got there Mama said she was busy, and told me to come back in 45 mins. So I did, and I'm glad I did.

Trust me Pineapple Kid, if you like little spinner type asians, that she is for you. She speak english, but it's kind of the broken kind english. I had a little trouble making sense of what she was saying...But then again, I was not there to talk....;)

Have fun, and be safe....

Makana9
11-04-09, 01:21
Not sure when she works. I went thursday night after 9pm, but somewhere in this post it said she works Thurs thru Sats. and RM is located at 320 Ward Ave 2nd floor, across from Sports Authority. I parked there and crossed the street, only because if you park in their parking, you need to pay $5.00 for parking. (park & pay kind of lot).

Just call ahead (808-597-8280) and ask for Apple. And when you go, if she is busy, ask mama how long or just tell mama, that you will wait or come back later. I called ahead but when I got there Mama said she was busy, and told me to come back in 45 mins. So I did, and I'm glad I did.

Trust me Pineapple Kid, if you like little spinner type asians, that she is for you. She speak english, but it's kind of the broken kind english. I had a little trouble making sense of what she was saying...But then again, I was not there to talk....;)

Have fun, and be safe....First, no park in the lot, was there a few weeks ago, parked there, aft. 1am, stayed for 90min. +, truck gone, F**kn eh, got towed$160 crap. Check one of my previous post, on RM, and this is when I saw the famous "Apple", lost count how much times I have seen her. As advertised and then some, if she like your "akua" and she likey you, go for broke, she can take a GREAT pounding.

Lia, local from outer island, loved seeing her when I can. Saw her when she use2b behind Longs (or either Emi-for those who remember, she now in Japan, trying to get back-visa probs.)

Cherry at CHM, hhhmmm, girl is made for F**k'n Oh boy the times I had her up against the door (on purpose mind you) and bang'n away.

O, as the Sr. Memz know, if you likey, ask her for her #, then you can make sure she there and waiting.

Have fun, be safe,

K

Makana9
11-04-09, 01:29
which one is jenn and which one is grace?

I've been there a few times and always get the same lady. The one that always answers the phone, I dunno her name though?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, yeah which one does everyone prefer?Got Jenn (Junko)

Grace is not there and need to set appt with her.

YMMV, it depends on you.

They have their good and bad like any other girls, they are real sweet.

Grace can be a keeper.

Jenn is a cutey,

Lowly
11-04-09, 01:33
L9, A9, S9

Will repeat next time in town.[/QUOTE]Lonely Wolf did Apple say anything to you after you took care of her? If M.S. started knocking on your door after only an hour, then I.M.H.O. I would have given Apple $$$ and M.S. only.50. I.M.H.O. $.50 to M.S. means I got the room for 3hrs., then maybe $$$ could have covered 3 pops and maybe not. But since you got it with no complaints then maybe Apple was o.k. with that, and if so i'll bet M.S. will remember you and give you great service the next time!

Stangman808
11-04-09, 02:07

Thanks in advance.

That's most likely Jennifer. I still have not met Grace, but I have been seeing Jennifer for several years at various locations which should indicate how I feel about her service. She's one of my ATF.

Shydude
11-04-09, 03:35

Thanks in advance.

You were probably seeing Jennifer since it's her cell phone number that you were calling. I prefer Jenn, but Grace is good too. Jenn is a real sweetheart, though. :)

Hinode
11-04-09, 04:34
Went to Sakura LLC as promised.

Sign on the door said "door is unlocked" but when I tried the knob, it was locked. Noticed a camera above the right hand corner of the door outside. It was raining hard, and I was losing my patience.

I tried to peer into the windows but everything was dark. I knocked on the door, and no answer. I looked up at the sign and thought about calling the number but said ahhh fuck it already Im gonna go.

As I started walking down the stairs, I hear a *click* and I look back at the door and a woman is standing there in the doorway. She says come back up here.

I told her I want a massage. She said, "right now we busy. customer waiting. please call back later for appt." I told her, even if I just wait? she said its better if I call first. I was like ok, whatevers.

That woman didn't look like Junko/Jenn from what I remember her from Golden Massage a couple of years ago.

Or could I have been wrong? This woman standing in front of me was about 5'2", 110 lbs, nice figure, slim, big eyes, straight black hair, shoulder length, ...and her slight accent sounded JAPANESE. Who is this, Grace?

I guess next time I go I gotta call to make an appt. Oh well. Next time Ill report when I go there.

Lonely Wolf
11-04-09, 04:53
L9, A9, S9

Will repeat next time in town.Lonely Wolf did Apple say anything to you after you took care of her? If M.S. started knocking on your door after only an hour, then I.M.H.O. I would have given Apple $$$ and M.S. only.50. I.M.H.O. $.50 to M.S. means I got the room for 3hrs., then maybe $$$ could have covered 3 pops and maybe not. But since you got it with no complaints then maybe Apple was o.k. with that, and if so i'll bet M.S. will remember you and give you great service the next time![/QUOTE]

Ok sorry I made a mistake in the money area. I only gave mama the .50 and Apple the $.50 +.50 tip. Sorry for the confusion.

She was talking to me, but like I said she doesn't speak clear english, so I did not get everything she was saying to me.

Some how mama knew me as soon as I walked in, maybe she worked at a different AMP before I don't know.

I got to give thanks to Makana9, if it wasn't for his post I would have never gone to see Apple. And like he said and I quote " if she like your "akua" and she likey you, go for broke, she can take a GREAT pounding." And believe me, boy can she take the pounding. If I could have gone more I would have.

Just be yourself, have fun, and be safe....

Shydude
11-04-09, 04:54

Sign on the door said "door is unlocked" but when I tried the knob, it was locked. Noticed a camera above the right hand corner of the door outside. It was raining hard, and I was losing my patience.

I tried to peer into the windows but everything was dark. I knocked on the door, and no answer. I looked up at the sign and thought about calling the number but said ahhh fuck it already Im gonna go.

As I started walking down the stairs, I hear a *click* and I look back at the door and a woman is standing there in the doorway. She says come back up here.

I told her I want a massage. She said, "right now we busy. customer waiting. please call back later for appt." I told her, even if I just wait? she said its better if I call first. I was like ok, whatevers.

That woman didn't look like Junko/Jenn from what I remember her from Golden Massage a couple of years ago.

Or could I have been wrong? This woman standing in front of me was about 5'2", 110 lbs, nice figure, slim, big eyes, straight black hair, shoulder length, ...and her slight accent sounded JAPANESE. Who is this, Grace?

I guess next time I go I gotta call to make an appt. Oh well. Next time Ill report when I go there.Yeah, it is recommended that you call to make an appointment first. Sometimes if there are no appointments for the day, they don't go into the office. They just stay home or do errands or something so it's best to call ahead. At least an hour or so before. If you just try and do a walk in, there might be nobody home.

Yeah, the sign on the door says it's unlocked. When you get in that door, there's another screen door(like the kind at AMPs). If the outer door is locked, I think that there is a doorbell.

Wow, you sure are hardcore. It's been pouring rain the last 2 days and you still went out to monger. You da man, braddah H!

Hinode
11-04-09, 04:57
Ended up walking to Aloha TLC. Was greeted by MS, led to room, .5 tip.

In walks in Koko, 40+ Korean, shoulder length hair, thick lips, nice C's. average, straight body down below, no baby making hips. (who didnt tell me her name until almost the end of the session.)

Not bad massage, lots of brushing and touching and grazing on jr. CBJ, rcg, cg, acg, russian, doggy, standing doggy, finished in mish.

WHOLE lotta rules. No LFK. No FIV. Allowed DATY (go figure) no touching of her clit. when in mish her eyes were closed and she seemed robotic. this brought back memories of that old hag at CHM the (darth vader haircut woman LOL) I forget her name already, but it was almost like that. She got super wet but the more wet she got the looser she became.

A little bit of a clock watcher. Claimed time almost up, but cleaned me up, offered shower, but said nah so she massaged me for 5 min more. Offered water, then told me to go to sleep for 5 more minutes. Just stroked my hair and lied down with me.

Oh also told me I gotta pay up front FIRST. Lots of LE questions. But my first time there, so I let it go.

Overall damage $$ to her and the house. I gotta admit the lay out there is pretty nice. Looks like a 2nd floor apt if you ask me! Seemed like there were at least 5-6 rooms...looked huge and spacious.

L: 5
A: 6
S: 6

Will not repeat. As sweet as she was at the end, too many rules and sure as hell no GFE on the menu.

Discreet entrance from the back, but they led me out to the front and had college students eating at subway staring at me. :P

Lonely Wolf
11-04-09, 05:04
So being a newbie, I have certainly enjoyed the reports. Thank You! Wish I had read that one about Apple earlier. I think I turned her down the other night as I was in the mood for some big bolt-ons. Got DD and she was ok but a little business-like. Very clean, very accomodating, brings you mouth wash, for a rinse before and after, and she has a real nice "grip". Even warned me that if she went I top, I wouldn't last long. She was right. All in all a good time but like I say a bit of a sense of business. Unlike Chanel who is back in Thailand right now (Chanel was my first experience and I told her that. She decided to be my "Teacher" man-o-man where was she when I was in 5th grade). Couple days later I checked out CHM and man is that Cherry a real sweetheart. Real nice personality and some great positioning moves. Made me feel real comfortable right away. Little bit KimChee breath but whatevers.

So there you have it. I've now been with 3 AMP girls and look forward to many more. Mainly, I've been a KB traveler and have wasted a lot of money on those girls through the years only with occasional success. My info on that scene is pretty good and will be happy to post reports about ROB's etc. Where should I do that?

Again thanks for this valuable info that you guys post. I for one really appreciate it and have finally seen the light. Next up Sakura or maybe Top Floor? . Did a fly-by of PineTree. Both Tomato and Cherry (unless she's the CHM Cherry) were not there according to the Mama. Didn't know who else to ask for so I did a quick look and left. Until the next time.

Good for you shipshape, I was a newbie on this site, and it helped me out alot. When I used to live on Oahu 10yrs ago, I'm not sure if this site was around. I was able to find good girls at alot of different Amps at the time.
And now that I live on the outer islands, I lost contact with most of the amps out there.

But go and see Apple, she is a small Thai girl with bolt-on C's, and if you catch her at the right time, a sex animal......

Smokin Gun
11-04-09, 06:39
I tried out Apple recently and although I didn't get a double or triple shot, I did get a decent table shower and then some wild animal sex that ended with her giving me a bbbjtcim. Everything else was consistent with what others have said. Damage was 0.5 + $.5 = $$ total.

Makana9
11-04-09, 10:10

I guess next time I go I gotta call to make an appt. Oh well. Next time Ill report when I go there.Jenn. As I posted earlier, grace usually not there, need to make appt. With her

Jen is a sweetheart, and fun YMMV

K

Shavnluvr
11-04-09, 15:50
Has anyone tried this girl?? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/1418593652.html When I called she sounds like a younger girl and she said she's located in Kunia, but she only works from 10am to 2pm. I may TOFTT if she works on weekends.

Any feedback? I just called her and she said she opens at 12pm and is in Kunia. She said she does fullbody, but I don't know if she understands "FULL body" LOL.

Jbravo
11-04-09, 17:33
Yo,

Went back to Ichiban and had me some Bebe.

Slim, bolt on B's, decent looking 30 something k-girl. Looks young.

Service was all covered--she loves to use her mouth--very nice, long, active CBJ that was pretty dammm good. Said she's been here a few months, but didn't say where she worked before Ichiban.

I will repeat.

Jb

Stangman808
11-05-09, 00:27

I guess next time I go I gotta call to make an appt. Oh well. Next time Ill report when I go there.

That must have been Junko/Jennifer who greeted you. It's well advised that you call and make an appointment first as sometimes no one is there if no appointments are scheduled or they won't be able to see you if they have customers already scheduled. Make an appointment and report back to us brother Hinode. By the way, if Jennifer is unavailable, try April, I had a really nice time with her.

Hetero Man
11-05-09, 03:01
In my amping career I have to say that I have probably experienced the worst service I have ever experienced. We are talking, I started amping in 1970. And have probably averaged 2 providers a month. I really don't want to talk about it.

Last time I'll go to P10. Mms should have known better. Waste of $$ that shouldn't have been wasted. I asked for Sua, and got someone who was new to sex. Didn't know how to fuck me, didn't know how to bath me, and just flat had no business being there. Really terrible with a capital T.

Shydude
11-05-09, 03:42
That must have been Junko/Jennifer who greeted you. It's well advised that you call and make an appointment first as sometimes no one is there if no appointments are scheduled or they won't be able to see you if they have customers already scheduled. Make an appointment and report back to us brother Hinode. By the way, if Jennifer is unavailable, try April, I had a really nice time with her.

It could have been Grace as Hinode's description could fit her as well, except that she is younger than Jenn. Sometimes if Grace has a customer, Jenn will leave and go out to do some errands to give them some privacy. At least, that's what happened in my case. And yes everyone, call first and make an appointment.

Blake123
11-05-09, 04:25
Mahalos DM. This Thip person where can I find the # and is she located in the CC building too. Aloha.
Thip (pronounced as Tip) returned from Thailand trip yesterday. She has left Siam Thai (again), and she's back at Mai Thai Massage (again). In the CC #3801. 389-2959. Saw her there today. Lookin as good as ever.

Honven
11-05-09, 06:35
Any feedback? I just called her and she said she opens at 12pm and is in Kunia. She said she does fullbody, but I don't know if she understands "FULL body" LOL.I tried her, she's located in Kunia,almost close to the north shore it seems, in a plantation house, very country like,but honestly I didn't mind. I guess it's a change from CC hustle and bustle. She's cute, i'd say early 20's, very petite, and she seems really sweet, so honesly i felt bad even inquiring about extras, didn't want to shock her...maybe i should have,who knows. But yes, massage was legit,medium pressure, definetly waaaaaay better then Kaila, Elexy's daughter. I would repeat.

Finger Licking
11-05-09, 19:07
Thanks for the info guys.

Shavnluvr
11-05-09, 19:34
Called and made an appointment. Very dark, looks like a 2bdrm place. Showered and got on the table. Massage was pretty much a rubdown. But it was slow and soothing, not hard and fast like other places.

After about 30mins, she got a hot towel and placed it on my back. Very nice conversation going on. Then started massaging my legs as I caressed hers. Wouldn't let me pull the panties down, but outside touching was ok.

On the flip, she went straight for HE, no leg massage like some others. Again touching allowed on the outside. Damage $

Stangman808
11-05-09, 23:04
It could have been Grace as Hinode's description could fit her as well, except that she is younger than Jenn. Sometimes if Grace has a customer, Jenn will leave and go out to do some errands to give them some privacy. At least, that's what happened in my case. And yes everyone, call first and make an appointment.

I have never met Grace, so if Jennifer and Grace have the same physical features (height, weight etc.) then you could be right that is was not Jennifer that greeted Hinode. Shydude, since you have been with Grace, what is her ethnicity? Jennifer is in her 40's, and still looks fabulous, so how old is Grace and does she have an accent when she speaks? Thanks for any information you can provide.

Shydude
11-05-09, 23:37
I have never met Grace, so if Jennifer and Grace have the same physical features (height, weight etc.) then you could be right that is was not Jennifer that greeted Hinode. Shydude, since you have been with Grace, what is her ethnicity? Jennifer is in her 40's, and still looks fabulous, so how old is Grace and does she have an accent when she speaks? Thanks for any information you can provide.

She told me she was Japanese, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was Korean. She doesn't look like Jenn, but if I had to write down her description, you would almost think I was describing the same person. I think Jenn is in her mid to late 40s and Grace is probably late 30s to early 40s. I could be wrong, though. She did have an accent, kinda like Jenn's accent. I would recommend either one. You can't lose either way.

Zzzzzzz
11-06-09, 02:18
In my amping career I have to say that I have probably experienced the worst service I have ever experienced. We are talking, I started amping in 1970. And have probably averaged 2 providers a month. I really don't want to talk about it.

Last time I'll go to P10. Mms should have known better. Waste of $$ that shouldn't have been wasted. I asked for Sua, and got someone who was new to sex. Didn't know how to fuck me, didn't know how to bath me, and just flat had no business being there. Really terrible with a capital T.What is her name, so we can think twice about a session with her?

Jayson Tom
11-06-09, 03:17
I'll make this short and sweet. Went to dragon fly for a massage and to see what else was on the menu. She's a very sweet Chinese girl, maybe in the mid 30's (cute in my opinion, but not AMP/stripper hot by any means). Not much of a massage, but pretty straight forward about the HE (she'll pretty much offer if she feels comfortable with you). Everyone's got their own tastes, but I'll try again to see what else I can get out of her. I have a feeling she could cave.

.6 massage +.4 (for the bonus)

JT

Hetero Man
11-06-09, 03:58
It was so bad, that I might stop going to AMPs altogether. It doesn't matter what the girls name was. Its just that, I can't believe that ms could even do such a thing to a monger.

It was a very bad experience. The ms is fucking out of her mind!

Bench Warmer
11-06-09, 04:06
Well. I did my duty to the brotherhood of mongers and went to Dragonfly yesterday to check and sure enough when the door opened there is "Annie" formerly of 10th fl. ...We progressed to the usual HJ and BBBJ exercises
Did she do BBBJ after starting the HJ? Tough lady to swallow all that lotion...

Joe Som
11-06-09, 05:12
Yo,

Went back to Ichiban and had me some Bebe.

Slim, bolt on B's, decent looking 30 something k-girl. Looks young.

Service was all covered--she loves to use her mouth--very nice, long, active CBJ that was pretty dammm good. Said she's been here a few months, but didn't say where she worked before Ichiban.

I will repeat.

Jb
I wonder if that is the same Bebe that used to be at Nirvana.

Captin Crunch
11-06-09, 13:44
Jenn is a bit on the skinnier side, while Grace is little chubbier. But still gives awesome service!
She told me she was Japanese, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was Korean. She doesn't look like Jenn, but if I had to write down her description, you would almost think I was describing the same person. I think Jenn is in her mid to late 40s and Grace is probably late 30s to early 40s. I could be wrong, though. She did have an accent, kinda like Jenn's accent. I would recommend either one. You can't lose either way.

Stevet09
11-06-09, 14:23
In my experience, I would give Jenn a 6/8/YMMV6to10, and Grace a 4/4/4 rating. Jenn = clean, and sometimes grouchy but most times very pleasant. Grace not so clean, and since I didn't like her service, I didn't pay her "enough". She turned into the devil on the spot with all kind of expletives and complaining and begging and selling how good she is and how bad I am. Did I mention I was mostly turned off by the hauna smells coming from her?

But hey - this is just one opinion. Most people on here like Grace a lot, so if that's your bag go for it!

Stevet09
11-06-09, 14:32
It was so bad, that I might stop going to AMPs altogether. It doesn't matter what the girls name was. Its just that, I can't believe that ms could even do such a thing to a monger.

It was a very bad experience. The ms is fucking out of her mind!

I'm curious what was so bad, except for the B&S that you mention. Did they take your money, wallet, phone, keys or something else? Did you get some kind of std? Cut your dick off? For someone who has been in the game twice a month for 40 years, I can't imagine you never had any sort of B&S before.
By the way, there is a thread on here titled:
"WARNING: PERFECT 10"
If you had even read a few of the entries, you would have been prepared for the B&S tactics. I'm just curious if there is something more to it than you have said so far. Because dude, B&S has happened to most everyone, I think. And you always have the option to decline and move on if you don't like that.

Hetero Man
11-06-09, 14:42
I feel it was a plan to extract more money from me.

Momma sends in a shit provider and after deed is over momma sends in a first class provider.

It was a gimmick on the part of ms to extract more money.

Real underhanded.

That's why.

Honven
11-06-09, 16:56
Did I mention I was mostly turned off by the hauna smells coming from her?

But hey - this is just one opinion. Most people on here like Grace a lot, so if that's your bag go for it!Ahh, thumbs down to foul personal odors!! Heck.. I can't even raise the flag half staff if the chick smells bad.

Lkjhgf
11-06-09, 19:21

Last time I'll go to P10. Mms should have known better. Waste of $$ that shouldn't have been wasted. I asked for Sua, and got someone who was new to sex. Didn't know how to fuck me, didn't know how to bath me, and just flat had no business being there. Really terrible with a capital T.H Man, no give up,know how you feel getting F---ed, when you should be doing the f-----g.

Being a old timer, don't let the mm pick the girl or another provider pick for you, read the post and pick your own.

You ask for sua, if she not available the pack up and run, thats what I did, then fast she came running out.

Your money buy what you want.

Good Luck to you, take a rest, then go back for some action.

All the bra da here going help

Hetero Man
11-06-09, 20:42
The ms used the girl as a shrill. She flat knew that the girl could not deliver.

Eric Shin
11-06-09, 20:55
Ta is pretty out there with doing stuff in front of other customers or her girls. She will just grab your cock in front of others in the waiting area at her place. Not to mentions, she's pretty cool with letting you feel her up in front of others. It wouldn't surprise me if she walks into a room and starts to feel up a naked customer. I've heard she will do this to sort of feel out a new girl, to see if she will fit into her operation or not.

K so you're implying that Lucy and another girl gave you a 4-hand and that Ta just walks in and starts the HE.

All I have to say is. FAIL

Sorry Steven69. But a major FAIL

Eric Shin
11-06-09, 20:58
If you look at pats cl ad, she includes the generic phrase best Thai. This is probably the source of confusion

Pat doesn't work at BT.

Try TH

Shydude
11-06-09, 23:15
In my experience, I would give Jenn a 6/8/YMMV6to10, and Grace a 4/4/4 rating. Jenn = clean, and sometimes grouchy but most times very pleasant. Grace not so clean, and since I didn't like her service, I didn't pay her "enough". She turned into the devil on the spot with all kind of expletives and complaining and begging and selling how good she is and how bad I am. Did I mention I was mostly turned off by the hauna smells coming from her?

But hey - this is just one opinion. Most people on here like Grace a lot, so if that's your bag go for it!

Jenn is really nice, unless it's really busy. Plus, I don't think her wrist has fully healed yet. She says that it still hurts. Sorry for your bad experience with Grace. You might have caught her at the end of a busy day if you know what I mean.

Jbravo
11-06-09, 23:48
Ta is pretty out there with doing stuff in front of other customers or her girls. She will just grab your cock in front of others in the waiting area at her place. Not to mentions, she's pretty cool with letting you feel her up in front of others. It wouldn't surprise me if she walks into a room and starts to feel up a naked customer. I've heard she will do this to sort of feel out a new girl, to see if she will fit into her operation or not.Yo,

I've had the Ta experience more than once--she walks in, starts the tug, then leaves jr at attention for the other girl to finish--sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
She's a bold one.

Jb

Magnod
11-06-09, 23:57
Junko's wrist will never heal. She's been saying that for years now. Just accept that she's nice, hot, and gives a good BBBJ and that she'll never give really good deep pressure massages and everyone will be happy.

Zzzzzzz
11-07-09, 00:11

It was a very bad experience. The ms is fucking out of her mind!Thanks for the info. Will be cautious at P10 if I ever go back there.

Steven69
11-07-09, 00:43
K so you're implying that Lucy and another girl gave you a 4-hand and that Ta just walks in and starts the HE.

All I have to say is. FAIL

Sorry Steven69. But a major FAILHey hobah,

Are you posting info that we need to know or are you posting protection threats for best thai? I say it's best if you would post more on info we would like to know about where the hot spots are at. Honestly, I don't care about the establishments, I would only care if it's worth the time.

Showboatt
11-07-09, 02:12
I agree with Magnod.

Junko has posed for me on occasion. And I have to say her body puts many a young girl to shame. And of course, I rate her at least an 8 in looks. But thats just me.

I have gotten elbow massages and her specialty, back walk.

Really fine lady. I'll take her.

K Designs
11-07-09, 02:15
Got DD and she was ok but a little business-like. Very clean, very accomodating, brings you mouth wash, for a rinse before and after, and she has a real nice "grip". Even warned me that if she went I top, I wouldn't last long. She was right. All in all a good time but like I say a bit of a sense of business.Is this DD the one the used to work at VIP? Opted for someone else and went back a couple weeks later but mm said she left.

Makana9
11-07-09, 02:18
Thanks for the info. Will be cautious at P10 if I ever go back there.that motion.

Just like any service, you ask, to be satisfied. I did the same thing when I went there, asked for "sua" told she not there (I did not see her), ms said I bring you good girl, saw M there, said I am out of here. A little later, when I was going down kalakaua, Sua called, I told her I far away already. So like anything else, I call, make appt., keep the appt. Early, get what I want, get Sua, leave with a smile. Always ask what you want, whats the worst, No?

Ask or you might never get.

Seeing Lia (RM) tonight, yummys

K

Makana9
11-07-09, 02:23
I agree with Magnod.

Junko has posed for me on occasion. And I have to say her body puts many a young girl to shame. And of course, I rate her at least an 8 in looks. But thats just me.
I have gotten elbow massages and her specialty, back walk.
Really fine lady.Good, she is a sweet one.

Got her back and elbow massages, she always say, I expert, trust her. I like the deep massages, and she works it good. YMMV, I like what she does, and again, treat her good, and she will do the same for you.

Stangman808
11-07-09, 02:36

What smelled bad on Grace? Breath? Body Oder? Pussy? Multiple things?

Steven69
11-07-09, 03:08
Does anyone know if there's any play at Mai Thai or how do the girls look like?

Aaron Colt
11-07-09, 03:53

Last time I'll go to P10. Mms should have known better. Waste of $$ that shouldn't have been wasted. I asked for Sua, and got someone who was new to sex. Didn't know how to fuck me, didn't know how to bath me, and just flat had no business being there. Really terrible with a capital T.

You've been mongering for nearly 40 years and you describe your experiences like a noob. "Didnt know how to fuck, didnt know how to bath me. Really terrible with a capital T. What grown adult male that's been mongering twice a month for the last 40 years communicates like that? I dont know, dude, that's all you. You should know better how to control the setting being as experienced as you say you are. This is BS, likely somebody that has a gripe about Sua. Also, you fail to describe the girl you saw and provide a name.

Lovinlife
11-07-09, 04:17
You've been mongering for nearly 40 years and you describe your experiences like a noob. "Didnt know how to fuck, didnt know how to bath me. Really terrible with a capital T. What grown adult male that's been mongering twice a month for the last 40 years communicates like that? I dont know, dude, that's all you. You should know better how to control the setting being as experienced as you say you are. This is BS, likely somebody that has a gripe about Sua. Also, you fail to describe the girl you saw and provide a name.I think this person is pulling some shit. I know the mms and she is a nice lady. I also know Sua and she would not let that kind of stuff happen.

Memahu
11-07-09, 04:34
Momma sends in a shit provider and after deed is over momma sends in a first class provider.

Who dat?
Who dat goin' be Ho da Junk?

Workmeslow
11-07-09, 04:54
I decided to go back to PT even though I've been having a super time at Sakura. I wanted to check out the new location and I really love the parking situation. It is not in the public view so that's really nice. I think that a lot of the girls are still on vacation cause I asked about Toy and Cherry and they were both on vacation. Since there was no one there at I knew I let mms choose for me.

In walks Linda who is a thick Filipino girl with big fake I guess DD's, double handful I don't know how else to judge. I showered before I went so that kind of threw her off. When she came back she gave me a half hearted massage and talked incessantly the whole time. Now I don't mind talking I actually enjoy most of my conversations but she talked a mile a minute. If she hadn't been so thick I would have wondered if she was on crack. Her CBJ was pretty good I could feel her licking the tip through the cover. She kept spitting though and that kind of bothered me. The sex was okay, CG, DS, MISH, and finish in DS.

She asked if I wanted a shower and off we go. While we are in the shower room I spend most of the time standing there watch her clean herself and talk about why her pussy is dry sometimes and sometimes super wet. We go back to the room and she gives me a little more back rub.

All in all it was okay L6 A6(would have been better without the spitting and cleaning herself in the shower after) S7. I probably won't repeat just because I felt rushed even though it wasn't. I'll go back to PT when my two girls come back from vacation. Standard damage but I did add one more visit to my free room day.

Hetero Man
11-07-09, 05:57
Received a PM from Sua. She apologized and said the girl is no longer there. And asked me to come in.

I declined. Because of no confidence.

The previous posts don't warrant an answer. The English language is not learned at AMPs.

Everything I've said is true.

I consider this case closed.

Mongers Rus
11-07-09, 07:09
Jenn is a bit on the skinnier side, while Grace is little chubbier. But still gives awesome service!

Jenn is definitely the hottest. I think she's just more cautious than grouchy. Get to know her enough, and you'll understand her.
Service is the best, and looks and body is smokin. IMHO.
DM

Stangman808
11-07-09, 14:56
Jenn is definitely the hottest. I think she's just more cautious than grouchy. Get to know her enough, and you'll understand her.
Service is the best, and looks and body is smokin. IMHO.
DM

Agree with you 100% about Jennifer. Once she is comfortable with you (which can happen during your first visit), you'll have a really nice time with her. I heard April has left, and a new provider from the mainland maybe starting in the couple of weeks.

Chik0848
11-07-09, 16:54
Went to Rose Marrie before noon and wanted to see Apple, but it was a 50 minute wait, so I saw Jenny. MS took me to the room. She is a 20 something K girl and I wouldn't mind seeing her sometime.

Jenny is a short Thai with a deep all body tan. Since I've seen her before, she was happy that I came back to see her again. I asked if business was better, and Jenny said that it has picked up in the last month. Might be from the positive posts on this forum.

Since the shower was busy, Jenny asked me to wait and brought me some water. When she got back, we started fooling around with some hugging, mutual groping and some light pecks. She takes her top off and says lets get started, don't have to shower.

Jenny climb on the bed and starts with the nips and does a lot of kissing all over. She starts paying more attention to the boys. Nice sucking action on the boys while playing with the brown eye. She goes for the cover and I asked if she would do BBBJ, but she just smiled and said no. Nice DT action while I took her bottom off. FIV and then she moves to 69. Jenny looks at me and says "you really horny today."

I start kissing the twins and she seems to enjoying it and then start moving for some FIV and clit licking time. Jenny is very responsive and has a nice tight pussy. Started in mish, for a few minutes and then we move to doggie. She enjoys watching and can take a pretty good pounding. Overall, L-8, S-9, and A-9. Jenny has a good sense of humor and is comfortable to be around.

Hope she wears less perfume next time. It's a good thing I carry a pack of hand wipes to get rid of the perfume.

Shydude
11-08-09, 00:22
With all this talk about Sakura, I just couldn't resist so I called and made an appointment with Jennifer. The sign on the door is gone so I assume that you just ring the doorbell instead of just walking inside. Jennifer looked great as always and she gave awesome service like usual. She is a very classy lady and a real sweetheart. We talked for a long time. She is very pleasant to talk to.

She also said that she had to let the thai girl go. It seems that the thai girl always came to work late or sometimes not at all. She said that a new girl from the mainland is supposed to come either next week or the week after.

Aloha,

SD

Un Holy
11-08-09, 00:54
Has anyone done her lately? Might stop at the new PT and see how she is doing.

Smokin Gun
11-08-09, 06:35
When I saw Apple recently and talked about what I wanted her to do to me and vice versa, she jokingly said that I watch too many pornos (Not!). Then she said that I should watch a couple that she filmed in Japan about 6 years ago. One was called something like "Go Disneyland" and the other called something like "School Team". Bukkake and the like. Man, would I like to be able to find those. That would be my pregame show before the prime time show with Apple begins! One man bukkake, here I come, Apple!

Smokin Gun
11-08-09, 06:48
Dragonfly massage sounds tempting for a visit. But it's tough to not go to the girls of Best Thai Massage. Every visit that I've made there, regardless of the therapist, has ended in a mindblowing he. May, Ta, Tanya, and Jenny have been great servants to me in meeting my needs. Next I need to try the others (new May, A, B, etc.) so that I can eventually get a he from anyone at anytime from the moment I step in. It is true that if Ta knows you, she'll just pop in the room to say hello to you and your jr. Happens to me all the time. It makes it a heck of a lot easier to get he from girls newly introduced to me by Ta. She just gives some on-the-job training to them!

Jimmiedean
11-08-09, 11:34
Has anyone done her lately? Might stop at the new PT and see how she is doing.

yeah had her about 2 weeks ago. Same good service as usual, but as always. YMMV

Jimmiedean
11-08-09, 11:44
I saw her last night. Yes she is back. I've missed her great service. She had to take care of some personal stuff. That's why she's been gone for so long. She's back and told me she will be working everyday from 6pm- 5am. So if you like her you may want to visit her at VIP. had a nice TS. Then back to the room for nice sensual massage. DATY, CBJ, ACG, and Mish. Didn't last long she is so tight. Blew my load and then she cleaned mye off with a hot towel and cuddled with me til it was time to go. L10/A10/S10. YMMV guess she needed the time off. Great first visit since she came back

Seenum
11-08-09, 11:47
yeah had her about 2 weeks ago. Same good service as usual, but as always. YMMV

Did this all in her mouth and then some.

http://www.brazzporn.com/0708/doctoradventures/marijuana-madness/04fimz/02.wmv

Excellent Dude
11-08-09, 13:31
The new pinetree? Did it move already? I heard the area was being redeveloped but I thought it would take a while.
And I'd like to see Mimi. I believe I was her first customer. That is if she worked at China Spa before.

E.D.

Jimmiedean
11-08-09, 14:40
The new pinetree? Did it move already? I heard the area was being redeveloped but I thought it would take a while.
And I'd like to see Mimi. I believe I was her first customer. That is if she worked at China Spa before.

E.D.

You know what excellant dude the place is really nice. The rooms and showers are redone and it just to me looks so inviting. I used to go there way back when Penny/Lucky was first working there. The place was kind of a dump, but not anymore. You should go and tell me what you think of it.

Hpxt858
11-08-09, 14:41
Went to Rose Marrie before noon and wanted to see Apple, but it was a 50 minute wait, so I saw Jenny. MS took me to the room. She is a 20 something K girl and I wouldn't mind seeing her sometime.

Jenny is a short Thai with a deep all body tan. Since I've seen her before, she was happy that I came back to see her again. I asked if business was better, and Jenny said that it has picked up in the last month. Might be from the positive posts on this forum.Does she also go by the aka Lexus? Had a great time with her, said she was Thai.

Hp

Steven69
11-08-09, 16:54
Dragonfly massage sounds tempting for a visit. But it's tough to not go to the girls of Best Thai Massage. Every visit that I've made there, regardless of the therapist, has ended in a mindblowing he. May, Ta, TANYA, and Jenny have been great servants to me in meeting my needs. Next I need to try the others (new May, A, B, etc.) so that I can eventually get a he from anyone at anytime from the moment I step in. It is true that if Ta knows you, she'll just pop in the room to say hello to you and your jr. Happens to me all the time. It makes it a heck of a lot easier to get he from girls newly introduced to me by Ta. She just gives some on-the-job training to them!Have seen Tanya before at BT, she's the thai hostess named Pat that use to work at Sabai Dee bar. Last time I was there, she offered a HE for only three shots. I don't know about massage wise, but HE was terrible. It could be that she was drunk after three shots, but I wouldn't waste my money. I rather get a massage from Ta and still get a HE, since she's the MS it could be at a better rate.

Dell808
11-08-09, 17:48
[QUOTE=Workmeslow]I decided to go back to PT even though I've been having a super time at Sakura. I wanted to check out the new location and I really love the parking situation. It is not in the public view so that's really nice.

Can someone explain where the new location and parking lot are now?

Thanks.

Jimmiedean
11-08-09, 19:26
[QUOTE=Workmeslow]I decided to go back to PT even though I've been having a super time at Sakura. I wanted to check out the new location and I really love the parking situation. It is not in the public view so that's really nice.

Can someone explain where the new location and parking lot are now?

Thanks.

It's the old china spa. You just turn into the driveway right behind sorabol Korean restraunt on keamoku. It will be the first driveway if your heading mauka. Turn right and go all the way back. Go up the ramp that will turn to your left it will be at the top to your left. Your at the new PT

Justin H
11-08-09, 21:00
Has anyopne ever tried this wahine?

PEACECEFUL AND RELAXING WAY TO BEGIN OR END THE STRESSES OF THE DAY. (century center)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-05, 7:23AM HST
Reply to: serv-vgvhm-1452674802@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PEACECEFUL AND RELAXING WAY TO BEGIN OR END THE STRESSES OF THE DAY.

A GREAT PLACE TO SOOTHE AWAY THE DAY ACHES AND STRESS. ENJOY A LUXURIOUS RELAXING MASSAGE

A QUITE AND PEACEFUL SETTING WHERE YOU'RE PAMPERED TO YOUR HEARTS DESIRE.

OPEN 8AM TO 10PM

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE CALL (808) 387-1496

No blocked calls please.

PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON PROPERTY

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

H Mobius
11-08-09, 21:25
OPEN 8AM TO 10PM

No blocked calls please.

The number looks familiar; I believe Hotrod82 posted on this a few pages back.

H Mobius
11-08-09, 22:00
So remembering that Hotrod82 said there was a chick with huge tits I was going to try that place but saw this ad for "Cute Massage", and tried them instead;

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1455992382.html

The lady who answered the phone was nice and had a thick Mandarin accent but she said the girl in the ad is Coco, so I made an appointment.

I don't really go to MT's especially in CC but I was in the mood. Since she was so nice on the phone, I brought some snacks for them and she was so stoked.

I didn't get to ask the ms her name, cuz even though she's older I would've done her, too. Btw on arriving I saw the sign, "Apple Massage".

Anyway she called-in Mimi. Long story short she said they are the same girl; whatevers I didn't care if the pic was copped, because this Mimi was young enough and cute enough for me. I had a good feeling about her from the get-go.

The ms told her some stuff in Mandarin, then we got started. Got naked and hugged her standing up; my boner was poking her nan.

Soft, juicy young girl (27, but looks younger), no makeup, natural beauty. I wanted to kiss her soft smooth ass, so she playfully ran away from me and we went tip-toeing 'round the table a couple times. Then she let me lift her skirt to check her out. Then I got on the table which was so relaxing (good table). Her massage was kinda shitty, but okay at times. On the other hand you can't beat the feeling of young hands on you. I could feel the stress going away. I didn't want oil because I was expecting a legit massage and had in mind to check out the new PT right after.

Since she never covered me, I turned over and ran my hand up her crack; she caressed my olos with those soft fingers and I knew I found the right girl for me. We negotiated a tiny bit then she gave an AWESOME HJ. Matlock Jean is good but her attitude turned me off. Whereas this chick made me blow real hard; I thought my dick was gonna explode. Strong girl with lots of endurance. The tenderness made the difference; I felt like I was with a brand new GF rather than just a provider.

Nice cozy place, I liked it. Got the full hour. She said CFS next time if I bring a cover.

L=85 (I like c-girls, also Mandarin music which was playing), Massage skill=68, HJ skill=97, Attitude=100.

Will repeat for sure. 0.6 to MS up-front. Generous tip for Mimi because she worked hard and treated me so well, put me in lala land. No need to AMP after all so I went home.

Chik0848
11-08-09, 22:11
The number looks familiar; I believe Hotrod82 posted on this a few pages back.

She used to advertise with the same pictures when she was at TLC on King Street.

Lowly
11-09-09, 02:03
O. K. I don't know if you all were familiar with my last visit to R. M.'s but what happened was I was paired up with a provider whom witheld services from me like no touching or sucking of her titties and no touching and licking of her gina, which I found to be a big turn off, so I in turn tipped her only $.40 and she made a big fuss over it and to make a long story short (you can search the forums for the report) we both left in a huff. So this was my return visit to R. M.'s.

Got there parked on street fronting the place on Ward and made the long walk in (dam those Hibiscus patron love hanging outside) must have been close about 12:00am. Went upstairs and saw the lineup I think there was Dede, Apple, Candy (night M. S.) though didn't see her at the time, Lia and this other girl whom I've never seen so told mama I wanted that one.

Lowly
11-09-09, 02:34
O. K. I don't know if you all were familiar with my last visit to R. M.'s but what happened was I was paired up with a provider whom witheld services from me like no touching or sucking of her titties and no touching and licking of her gina, which I found to be a big turn off, so I in turn tipped her only $.40 and she made a big fuss over it and to make a long story short (you can search the forums for the report) we both left in a huff. So this was my return visit to R. M.'s

Got there parked on street fronting the place on Ward and made the long walk in (dam those Hibiscus patron love hanging outside) must have been close about 12:00am. Went upstairs and saw the lineup I think there was Dede, Apple, Candy (night M. S.) though didn't see her at the time, Lia and this other girl whom I've never seen so told mama I wanted that one. Took care of mama in the room and soon after there she was she said her name was Lexus, she looks local but she said she was Thai, 5'0"-5'1", 110 lbs. Or so, B's, nice stomach (I love a slender belly), and nice firm muscular legs along with her butt, cute local looking girl I swear, but of course when she spoke she had that Thai accent, she asked if I wanted a T. S. But I declined so she excused herself for about 5 minutes and came back looking great, started groping at each other and started to undress each other soon after she asked if she could be compensated ahead to which I told her "no" and that was the end of that, no pouting, no fussing and most important no rules! Found her to be very willing and obedient and sexy of course from fondling each other we went to H. J., to CBJ then to 69 then to another position for DATY and licking all over then to mish and she started her moaning and god these Thai women are tight, went to cg was looking in the mirror I love that, then to rcg with the angle toward the mirror she got a kick out of that, doggie and then back to mish where I popped. Found her to be easy to talk to and easy going, in other words I got what I am used to getting from this place which is great service and no rushed session seems like the nightmare of my last visit was just a dream. I suffered no repercussions except for that one question of her asking for her tip in advance but when she was told "no" we carried on as if it never happened. Was very satisfied and felt comfortable being there. My only regret was I wanted to do Candy (M. S.) and I think I will one day soon, not sure why she turns me on, something to do with the way she looks at me I guess and treats me (she likes touching)! L\8 S\8 A\9 usual damage.

Would repeat but only after Candy!

Smokin Gun
11-09-09, 05:06
Have seen Tanya before at BT, she's the thai hostess named Pat that use to work at Sabai Dee bar. Last time I was there, she offered a HE for only three shots. I don't know about massage wise, but HE was terrible. It could be that she was drunk after three shots, but I wouldn't waste my money. I rather get a massage from Ta and still get a HE, since she's the MS it could be at a better rate.

It is true that Tanya doesn't give as good as a he as Ta. But it still much better than a hj in a bar. Tanya is pretty hot too.

Hotrod82
11-09-09, 08:27

PEACECEFUL AND RELAXING WAY TO BEGIN OR END THE STRESSES OF THE DAY. (century center)

Date: 2009-11-05, 7:23AM HST
Reply to: serv-vgvhm-1452674802@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

A PEACECEFUL AND RELAXING WAY TO BEGIN OR END THE STRESSES OF THE DAY.

A GREAT PLACE TO SOOTHE AWAY THE DAY ACHES AND STRESS. ENJOY A LUXURIOUS RELAXING MASSAGE

A QUITE AND PEACEFUL SETTING WHERE YOU'RE PAMPERED TO YOUR HEARTS DESIRE.

OPEN 8AM TO 10PM

No blocked calls please.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Yeah its Ginger, check out my post from a week ago.

Steven69
11-09-09, 10:25
It is true that Tanya doesn't give as good as a he as Ta. But it still much better than a hj in a bar. Tanya is pretty hot too.Agree with you 100%

Steven69
11-09-09, 11:07
I think Nina @ Siam Thai in CC gives the best deep tissue/ Thai combination massage, and she has a very sweet personality as well.She is a friend of mine- smokin hot- but unfortunately no extras.

Jbravo
11-09-09, 14:38
Does anyone know if there's any play at Mai Thai or how do the girls look like?Yo,

Mai Thai will get you a good legit massage.

JB

Josay
11-09-09, 15:43
I think Nina at Siam Thai in CC gives the best deep tissue/ Thai combination massage, and she has a very sweet personality as well. She is a friend of mine- smokin hot- but unfortunately no extras.I was out guys at the nina place all the girls who working with her are no have licence! Have marryann, Anna Tida, kathy, I alraedy get a massage from tham! So every body no licence!

Shipshape
11-09-09, 15:52
My goodness I sure wish I had started this journey years back. So many wasted dollars at the hostess bars! So far: CHM-Cherry, Ichiban-Hana, RM-Dede & Chanel. Hmmm best was (for me) maybe Chanel but she's gone right now. Shoots they were all good IMHO. I'd repeat any but I kindah want to see all the girls at the AMPs before making a home-base (thinking repeat business is good business). Maybe next are those places above CHM or what's that one on same level with the big "S" on the door (is that P10? ). I have reviewed the forum and do appreciate all of the opinions/advice/reviews. It has been very enlightening. Hopefully, my 2cents will be of some small value in the future as I gain experience. So where to go/who to see next. The adventure continues. And thanks to this forum I haven't had a bad experience yet! It should be noted I'm not Adonis and so some girls may respond to me in a different way than you so with that in mind, here is my review:

RM-Chanel: Very nice personality. Fun to talk to. Fun to play with.

RM-DeDe: Good time but a touch of business-feel.

Ichiban-Hana: Killer body, nice girl, business-feel but it's ok, I'm an old fart CHM-Cherry: What a spark plug/everready bunny. Good fun.

Cheers

Member #4671
11-09-09, 16:07
So can or cannot HE be gotten at either Best Thai or Thai Hawaiian? I've read the post and get conflicting stories. I understand YMMV but what is the truth? PM me of necessary and I'll post a objective story up.

Thanks

Dave #2
11-09-09, 18:40
It is true that Tanya doesn't give as good as a he as Ta. But it still much better than a hj in a bar. Tanya is pretty hot too.

How much tip for HE from Tanya?

Surfer Ten
11-09-09, 22:56
So can or cannot HE be gotten at either Best Thai or Thai Hawaiian? I've read the post and get conflicting stories. I understand YMMV but what is the truth? PM me of necessary and I'll post a objective story up.

Thanks

Aloha Brother Pipefittah,

I've gotten HE's from various providers at both establishments. I certainly haven't tried them all but the ones that I have tried have given excellent HE's without much hesitation. All of the MT's that I have gotten HE's from have already been mentioned in previous posts. So, I assume you can't go wrong if you ask for those particular MT's.

Have fun my brotha!

ST

Steven69
11-09-09, 22:56
How much tip for HE from Tanya? yo, D#2

As far as I know, I gave out.6 at the bar and got a HE without tips. Yet, working at the bar and going straight to massage I think the MS of BT would try to give her some tips on negotiating the prices.

S69

Steven69
11-09-09, 23:03
I was out guys at the nina place all the girls who working with her are no have licence! Have marryann, Anna Tida, kathy, I alraedy get a massage from tham! So every body no licence!So does it really matter if they need a license to give extras out? Beside I have recieved massage from nina's girls and I haven't got anything yet. Maybe I need to repeat more or maybe they are just very legit? Either way I'll repeat only if I need a really good massage to get the kinks and knots out.

Steven69
11-09-09, 23:17

ThanksPipefittah,

As far as my knowledge goes TH don't have anyone giving out HE anymore unless you're up to a good massage and tease. BT on the other hand would most likely warm you up on HE with teases and rubs. Even Ta the MS would most time greet you and jr before your session.

Da One
11-09-09, 23:42
I was out guys at the nina place all the girls who working with her are no have licence! Have marryann, Anna Tida, kathy, I alraedy get a massage from tham! So every body no licence!
Which other competing Thai place are you from? It's obvious english is not your first language. Btw, it does not bother me if my therapist has no license. My main concern is if she has skills that can satisfy me.

Entrygiver007
11-10-09, 00:49
Has anybody ever checked out Young's Massage on Keeamoku?

I been there once in my younger monger years and was pretty upset with the line up there. (Only one service provider, Japanese though).

She was totally not my type (Heavy weighted, fake boobs, broken english.

Service was all covered, crappy CBJ & CFS. She really wanted me to come back but I said "hell no" in my mind, but respectfully said maybe later.

Mainly stayed there in the first place since I was tired as fuck and the AMP scene was busy as hell that night. I drove pass it on my to Ala Moana. I noticed it was still there. Surprised there still open.

Pokeman808
11-10-09, 01:41
Checked out the new Pinetree location.

Door was wide open and walked right in and got scoldings from one of the girls saying I had to ring the door bell. Had to go back outside and ring the door bell and stand there till MS came. There were 3 girls sitting in the front. 2 korean and one filipino mix.

Ms took me to the room and told me she would choose a nice girl for me. Sends in Linda. Filipino/Thai/Spanish mix about 5'3 115ibs nice fakes. L 6 B 7(if you like them thick might be higher). Let me tell you this girl can talk your ear off. The conversation was mostly about her and couldn't wait for her to get to business.

Starts off with a half hearted massage but didn't care cause I wasn't there for that. On the flip she busted out the condom right away and proceeded with CBJ. Not bad, unfortunately this was as good as it got. No DATY, only light rubbing down there(no fiv). No kissing but she let me suck on her melons.

When it was time to get "down" she kept insisting on putting her hand down by my goods like I was going to pull the condom off, This was a total turn off. Started off in mish, then doggie and back to mish. All 3 positions she kept her hand down there. She then started complaining that I was taking too long and asks if I want to finish with a HJ. I was thinking to myself "HELL NO". But politely said No worry i'll make it quick. So I figure I slow down a little to try and work up a pace, but she still complains that I need to hurry up but don't go too hard. I was like "sheez" Roughly 15 minutes of the deed and the most concentration I ever had and I was finally able to bust a nut.

She takes me to the shower room and figure I would get a nice sensual wash down. BUT nope she just tells me to take my hand out and squirts soap in my hand and clean myself off. While holding the shower she hoses me off.

All in all I feel the service was about a 5/6. Maybe she wasn't feeling me so her service might differ with someone else. YMMV. I for sure will not repeat with Linda and probably won't be going back to pine tree any time soon.

BY THE WAY I used to frequent the old smile spa a few years back does anyone know if this "Linda" was there before? She looks familiar but can't recall if that was her. I think the other girl was more local but had a similar look.

Warburton 0263
11-10-09, 01:49
Good to here of onather converted bar to amp. The k bars looos monee. You goin get some bad xperense at amp, but das da only way to find da good 1s that everybody hiding for dem self. Happy ampin!!!!

My goodness I sure wish I had started this journey years back. So many wasted dollars at the hostess bars! So far: CHM-Cherry, Ichiban-Hana, RM-Dede & Chanel. Hmmm best was (for me) maybe Chanel but she's gone right now. Shoots they were all good IMHO. I'd repeat any but I kindah want to see all the girls at the AMPs before making a home-base (thinking repeat business is good business). Maybe next are those places above CHM or what's that one on same level with the big "S" on the door (is that P10? ). I have reviewed the forum and do appreciate all of the opinions/advice/reviews. It has been very enlightening. Hopefully, my 2cents will be of some small value in the future as I gain experience. So where to go/who to see next. The adventure continues. And thanks to this forum I haven't had a bad experience yet! It should be noted I'm not Adonis and so some girls may respond to me in a different way than you so with that in mind, here is my review:

RM-Chanel: Very nice personality. Fun to talk to. Fun to play with.

RM-DeDe: Good time but a touch of business-feel.

Ichiban-Hana: Killer body, nice girl, business-feel but it's ok, I'm an old fart CHM-Cherry: What a spark plug/everready bunny. Good fun.

Cheers

Blake123
11-10-09, 02:48
Yo,

Mai Thai will get you a good legit massage.

JB

I second that!

Blake123
11-10-09, 02:52
I was out guys at the nina place all the girls who working with her are no have licence! Have marryann, Anna Tida, kathy, I alraedy get a massage from tham! So every body no licence!
You mean to say you actually ask all the MTs you visit to see their license? The motivation for your posting is suspicious.

Member #4671
11-10-09, 03:07
I went to TH. Had a 4 hand with pat and sandy. Both cute girls. Took a shower first, does anyone else hate it when theres just a bar of soap there? Wondering who else used it that day! LOL. The massage was good, nice pressure, covered by the towel the whole time. Also they talked to eat other in thai the entire session, kinda irratating because they didn't once check to see if I was ok. Tried the leg rub to give a hint, didn't work. I asked for extra at the end, they both said no. Oh well YMMV and this was my first time. Still a good legit 4 hand massage, left relaxed. Although a little oily.

L8/S7(no HE)/A7(talk in thai the entire time)

$ house/.2 (.1 each for no HE)

on a side note, went through DT and picked up ABK

.35 bbbj, so the night wasnt a total loss after all.

stay safe

Honven
11-10-09, 06:06
You mean to say you actually ask all the MTs you visit to see their license? The motivation for your posting is suspicious.Not only does it sound suspicious, but if I didn't know any better, I'd say that, that kinda spelling, has a Thai intonation to it! Can anybody say." competition"!
Edit: Oops, I see that someone else beat me to it!

Mavrick7
11-10-09, 06:13
Did you ever wish for a totally non-professional girl, new to the business, with a tight virgin-like pussy? Be careful for what you wish for.
Went to Sakura last week in the early evening to check on their line up, hoping to see Jackie or Million. To my surprise there were several good looking young Korean girls to choose from.
Selected Lia, 5'3" 110lbs, tanned skinned, light brown shoulder length hair, c cup enhanced tities with shaven pussy.
Very friendly, smelled like she had been drinking, and you could tell that she was fairly new to the game. She was very private, would not share her age (looked about 22) college degree, or other personal information.
Pulled my shorts down and that's when my night went down hill. Looked at my half hardened cock and said that it was clearly too big. Tried to get a grip and complained that it would not fit and that she had only been fucking korean guys with small cocks. I got very excited hearing that, and pulled her into 69 to get her ready.
As many AMP girls try, she failed at putting on the condom with her month, and struggled to put it on with her hands. The condom broke as she tried to put on the fuckin thing. In frustration, she asks to try it and suggested that I bring my own next?
Lia must have poured on a shit load of lube on her pussy, my cock and I start to penetrate her. I couldn't even put the head of my cock in her box, while she cried out in pain. It really felt like a virgin pussy and honestly it was the tightest vagina that I have fucked. I got half of my cock in, pulled her legs over my shoulders and started to pound her into submission. Couldn't get the whole thing in, and she cried the whole time.
Switched positions with her ontop, hoping that she could control the angle, but still way too tight.
Begs me to stop and allow hand release or BJ finish, but I would only agree to BBJCIM. No deal, so I switch her to doggie style with legs open, head on the bed. Slowly pump her, increasing depth and intensity until I am fully in and pounding her head into the pillow until she came.
I hope that she is "broken-in" and the experience for the next guy is better than mine.
Followed by hot towel, Table shower, and nude body massage (that was pretty cool).
L/A/S
7/5(made me feel uncomfortable fearful of my cock/4(are you kidding me)
$.6

Damet
11-10-09, 07:58
What is involved in owning your own massage parlor? Is it as simple as just leasing a commercial space, setting up rooms with beds and finding girls to work there? It seems pretty simple. I've read that the main reason that the HPD bust you for is not having licensed "therapists". What if all your girls get licensed, do you think it would still be very risky?

Zzzzzzz
11-10-09, 11:57
Did you ever wish for a totally non-professional girl, new to the business, with a tight virgin-like pussy? Be careful for what you wish for.

Went to Sakura last week in the early evening to check on their line up, hoping to see Jackie or Million. To my surprise there were several good looking young Korean girls to choose from.

Selected Lia, 5'3" 110lbs, tanned skinned, light brown shoulder length hair, see cup enhanced tities with shaven pussy.

Very friendly, smelled like she had been drinking, and you could tell that she was fairly new to the game. She was very private, would not share her age (looked about 22) college degree, or other personal information.

Pulled my shorts down and that's when my night went down hill. Looked at my half hardened cock and said that it was clearly too big. Tried to get a grip and complained that it would not fit and that she had only been fucking korean guys with small cocks. I got very excited hearing that, and pulled her into 69 to get her ready. As many AMP girls try, she failed at putting on the condom with her month, and struggled to put it on with her hands. The condom broke as she tried to put on the fuckin thing. In frustration, she asks to try it and suggested that I bring my own next?

Lia must have poured on a shit load of lube on her pussy, my cock and I start to penetrate her. I couldn't even put the head of my cock in her box, while she cried out in pain. It really felt like a virgin pussy and honestly it was the tightest vagina that I have fucked. I got half of my cock in, pulled her legs over my shoulders and started to pound her into submission. Couldn't get the whole thing in, and she cried the whole time.

Switched positions with her ontop, hoping that she could control the angle, but still way too tight.

Begs me to stop and allow hand release or BJ finish, but I would only agree to BBJCIM. No deal, so I switch her to doggie style with legs open, head on the bed. Slowly pump her, increasing depth and intensity until I am fully in and pounding her head into the pillow until she came.

I hope that she is "broken-in" and the experience for the next guy is better than mine.

Followed by hot towel, Table shower, and nude body massage (that was pretty cool). L/A/S

7/5(made me feel uncomfortable fearful of my cock/4(are you kidding me) $.6Holy shit, dude. This happened to me too and I thought it was bullshit, so I didn't post it. She tried to get on for CG when I told her I didn't want a HJ so early, but it just wouldn't go in. I know she has a good reputation on the boards, but I had a pretty poor time with her. Gorgeous girl, fun personality, but the S was looooow. Thanks for the affirmation that I'm not the only guy "too big" for her bullshit.

Mipene77
11-10-09, 13:41
Yea, she was "fearful" of my cock too. And about 5000 of my other friends cocks too! Geez, aren't we kinda full of ourselves here? We men love to brag about the "size" of our cocks. That way we can compensate for all the other "shortcomings" in our lives.

Selected Lia, 5'3" 110lbs, tanned skinned, light brown shoulder length hair, see cup enhanced tities with shaven pussy.

Pulled my shorts down and that's when my night went down hill. Looked at my half hardened cock and said that it was clearly too big. Tried to get a grip and complained that it would not fit and that she had only been fucking korean guys with small cocks. I got very excited hearing that, and pulled her into 69 to get her ready.

As many AMP girls try, she failed at putting on the condom with her month, and struggled to put it on with her hands. The condom broke as she tried to put on the fuckin thing. In frustration, she asks to try it and suggested that I bring my own next?

Followed by hot towel, Table shower, and nude body massage (that was pretty cool). L/A/S

7/5(made me feel uncomfortable fearful of my cock/4(are you kidding me) $.6

Jimmiedean
11-10-09, 13:47
I've read past posts on Million to find that she has rules.
Could somebody tell me what they are?

Sure a few I know for sure are if she doesn't know you, you take a shower by yourself. No kissing, all covered, and that's all I remember. She never changes those. The rest I think are YMMV, if she likes you.

Jimmiedean
11-10-09, 14:16
Rated way too high on this board!!!!

Yeah it's all YMMV. She's at VIP if you care. I have a good time when I see her, but other guys don't like her

Pineapple Kid
11-10-09, 18:33
Has anyone checked out Green Island Massage (from CL)?

If so, I'd appreciate the 411.

Mahaloz!

Pok Gai
11-10-09, 19:13
My bad brothers, this is from mid-OCT. I was writing a PM to someone else when the sig-other came home. Totally forgot to report. Might of saved Mav7 or anyone else a whirl. I didn't get the too big complaint, but probably someone I won't repeat with.

Lia came in about 5-10 mins after. Slim, 5'3" I'd say 95 lbs. Bolt ons which I loved. Her English wasn't bad.

Started with a light massage. The weirdest thing is my back doesn't hurt any more. I was tempted to go for a 2nd run with Michelle (for the massage). I didn't see the point in slapping on a cover for the BJ as she licked jr and the balls bb for a few mins. Hopped on CG

We switched and I thought we'd go mish, but she had this look that she wanted DATY. Not my thing, but wasn't able to say no to that look. After some light DATY, went mish, doggy, back to mish to pop.

Wouldn't let me kiss her ear/neck said it tickled. It was ok as I was more entertained with her bolt ons.

Offered hot towel, then TS which I opted for.

L - 8 (she's cute , but something about her face didn't do it for me)
S - 7
A - 8
Damage - usual

Gave a 7 for S as my total time there was 45 mins (inc the 10 mins I waited for her).

Why is it when I go in, there's no one on the sofa? But when I leave I see them. I think they plan it accordingly to tease me to come back next time.

Alohaoe
11-10-09, 20:31
Walk by Pink on Ward ave. saw Tomato from Pine Tree sitting on the couch.

I think she works there.

Makalena Nbf
11-10-09, 21:25
Had to check out the reviews on apple massage and go see for myself.

Made the obligatory appointment with what sounded like a mainland Chinese woman who said they are pretty busy, showed up at appointed time and met at the door by Sisi. She tells me that she'll send in another girl and in walks in Mimi really nice and friendly. JACK POT! She takes off the towel and gives me a ok massage then flips me over and starts rubbing my chest and belly then whispers in my ear if I want "that" taken care of. OF COURSE! Unlike the prior post of her wearing a skirt she was wearing shorts and she didn't let the hands do the walking in her shorts. Got some top action instead. Really different having a Chinese girl HJ and HE was great. Asked if she did anything else and she just smiled. Has anyone else gotten FS or BJ from her? She's really nice and I think FS price would be worth it!

BTW how's dragonfly? Do the women FS or BJ? Or just HE with HJ?

Makalena

John Ross
11-10-09, 22:05

Mahaloz!
I wouldn't.

Zzzzzzz
11-10-09, 22:55
Sakura:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.296791,-157.842657&spn=0,359.927902&z=15&layer=c&cbll=21.296751,-157.842548&panoid=NireoEB_rmTcWpyJ9mEpBQ&cbp=12,17.72,,0,6.61

Ichiban:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.294555,-157.841858&spn=0,359.927902&z=15&layer=c&cbll=21.294369,-157.841931&panoid=****2dHaZ7WAzXeI7uBAIw&cbp=12,124.55,,0,2.05

VIP (allll the way in the back):
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.294823,-157.841753&spn=0,359.927902&z=15&layer=c&cbll=21.294647,-157.841823&panoid=QzE_1_BO-JMfeIvMje4h_w&cbp=12,115.51,,3,-1.31

Nirvana (also way in the back):
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.299811,-157.841134&spn=0,359.927902&z=15&layer=c&cbll=21.299631,-157.840698&panoid=34qlw1wPE5KNHuMS26jIGQ&cbp=12,8.03,,0,3.23

Fantasia (whose Nissan truck in VIP parking?):
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.305647,-157.852329&spn=0,359.927902&z=15&layer=c&cbll=21.305738,-157.852289&panoid=SFly-IId7bBkO_P43c6bIQ&cbp=12,123.24,,0,6.79

Perfect 10 (in da back):
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.297241,-157.838267&spn=0,359.927902&z=15&layer=c&cbll=21.297415,-157.838178&panoid=tjnqM5TOvAgedzAREgQEyQ&cbp=12,128.58,,0,2.7

Anyone else care to add some?

Zzzzzzz
11-10-09, 23:18
Yea, she was "fearful" of my cock too. And about 5000 of my other friends cocks too! Geez, aren't we kinda full of ourselves here? We men love to brag about the "size" of our cocks. That way we can compensate for all the other "shortcomings" in our lives.I agree that she's full of shit. She's getting burnt out and believes she can get out of working by pretending each guy's junk is the girth of a can of beer. Unless she soon repairs her ailing reputation, I think she won't make it much longer, and she and her buddy Miki will probably excuse themselves back to "Texas, " where guys AREN'T going to pay $.5 to have fun for an hour.

I'm not bitter. Just very disappointed.

Finger Licking
11-10-09, 23:37
Junko's wrist will never heal. She's been saying that for years now. Just accept that she's nice, hot, and gives a good BBBJ and that she'll never give really good deep pressure massages and everyone will be happy.Wait a second? so junko and jenn are the same people right?

She does bbbj?

I'll have to ask for it next time!

Lowly
11-11-09, 00:50
Why is it when I go in, there's no one on the sofa? But when I leave I see them. I think they plan it accordingly to tease me to come back next time.[/QUOTE]Lol! Damn kinda makes you wonder huh...are they for you having a good-time or against you!? Maybe you might wanna ask M.S. for a lineup, before anything changes hand.

Aaron Colt
11-11-09, 01:22
Rated way too high on this board!!!!

I agree YMMV, Ive enjoyed her and continue to see her.

Thumperforq
11-11-09, 01:52
Don't count on getting HE from her.

Even asking might get you a KO instead of a HE.

Trust me.

I've gotten FS & BJ from Tanya at Sandys on different occasions; no KO. In fact, she asked me.

True Lies
11-11-09, 02:50
I don’t have a lot of experience doing this but thought Million was great (I like that squeeze thing she did) and love that body. I didn’t know she moved to VIP until now so I moved on and tried Hana at Ichiban and love that body too. Since I tend to do this earlier in the evening, I’ll stick with Ichiban because of the discreet entrance.

Pineapple Kid
11-11-09, 03:30
I wouldn't.Bad experience J.R.?... If so, do you mind filling me in?

PM if you'd like.

Mahaloz!

Bench Warmer
11-11-09, 03:50
http://images.craigslist.org/3k03m23o35Tb5Pe5R99b74623739e2f191804.jpg

Blake123
11-11-09, 03:51
http://images.craigslist.org/3k03m23o35Tb5Pe5R99b74623739e2f191804.jpg
I believe that is Nan.

Blake123
11-11-09, 03:56

Mahaloz!
I haven't been there myself, but Ruffrydah posted a review on Green Island Massage in the Massage Parlor Reports thread on Apr 16 2009, #4928. Bottom line: Don't waste your time and money.

Makalena Nbf
11-11-09, 04:40
Ok went on a rampage with Chinese MT, just came back from a session with Annie at Dragonfly, as like the prior post she is slim and sorta lacking in the facial area and the massage was something less then squeezy/cheesy. Fot some HF going and asked for BJ. Ok and did the job but really was not feeling it. Normal fee and felt like seeing mimi next time the Chinese need set in again

Makalena

Bench Warmer
11-11-09, 04:41
Fantasia (whose Nissan truck in VIP parking?):
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.305647,-157.852329&spn=0,359.927902&z=15&layer=c&cbll=21.305738,-157.852289&panoid=SFly-IId7bBkO_P43c6bIQ&cbp=12,123.24,,0,6.79
I saw that one too. As soon as I found out street view was available I searched all of my usual places to see if the camera caught me. Hew, no sign of 2322. I actually saw that truck there a couple of times. Black Nissan truck with back up sensors and racks. Hope he's single. Don't know when street view updates their image. It'll be there for years! At least they blur license plates.

The funniest is in Kawasaki Japan. Street view caught a middle aged business man coming out of a soapie.

Did you guys check out the SW's on Kukui? They looked straight at the camera! And on the next slide they're running away. Ha ha ha... Too late!

Bench Warmer
11-11-09, 05:02
I believe that is Nan.
Thanks. Does she do HE?

H Mobius
11-11-09, 05:20
What is involved in owning your own massage parlor? Is it as simple as just leasing a commercial space, setting up rooms with beds and finding girls to work there? It seems pretty simple. I've read that the main reason that the HPD bust you for is not having licensed "therapists". What if all your girls get licensed, do you think it would still be very risky?

Do a search - someone posted a detailed opinion a while back, but I agree with Showboatt.

I used to think owning a bar like the former "501" was so cool, but the owner said it's such a headache; unreal headache.

Smokin Gun
11-11-09, 05:56
Thanks. Does she do HE?

The one time I saw her at TH, I was able to get a he. But she wasn't very good at it. I never went back to see if her technique has improved and to get a look at those big guns of hers. Other therapists that have worked with her, have told me that she allows titty sucking. So I'll need to see if that's true the next time I see her.

Steven69
11-11-09, 06:00
Thanks for the information on mai thai. Have a session with Thip she was really good, yet could have been better with a HE. damage .5 tip .2, will do a repeat.

Hinode
11-11-09, 06:44
(are you kidding me)
$.6

Sounds like she needs a visit from Dr. Yu.

LOL

J/K,

H

Honven
11-11-09, 06:49
Thanks. Does she do HE?She does, I saw her only once, but in the middle of the massage, she brought up if Jr needed some attention too, then she started talking about costing more, but I declined. I decided to spend the money on another cutie in CC. Besides, when they talk about money money money all the times, my dingling goes down, that's a turn off to me. Weird you say? ! Maybe! Hehe

Mongers Rus
11-11-09, 06:51

Mahaloz!Isn't Green Island a shemale.

DM

Jdizzy
11-11-09, 10:36
Anybody knows a girl from there that has a tattoo on her thighs? The tattoos were chinese lettering. She has blonde hair with tan skin color. I forgot her name. Its Reyna or something. Anybody seen her before? I went with her and damn my first time was good. Payed the regular to ms and $.50 to her.

Pineapple Kid
11-11-09, 13:12
Isn't Green Island a shemale.

DMThanks to ALL, saved me from a BIG suprise!

Mahaloz!

H Mobius
11-11-09, 15:18

DM

yup fully transitioned.

Steven69
11-11-09, 16:53
Bad experience J.R.?... If so, do you mind filling me in?

PM if you'd like.

Mahaloz!Had a session with yoko a long hair, slim body, and in her early 30s. The whole time I was thinking why the prices are really weird, instead of .5 or .6 it's .66. She asked if I wanted to try her new style massage, so I thought maybe this could be it. I was wrong, so wrong! The massage was terrible, it was a very light rub. Almost like feathering me with her finger for 45mins. She ask me if I wanted anything else before the hours up. I really did, but conscience says no. Some how she looks like the shemale that use to work at Makiki. damage .66 tip .4.

Lowly
11-11-09, 18:32
Zzzzz,

How and where did you access those cameras? Not that i'm thinking of posting anything that would cause anyone harm or any shame. And who's cameras are those.

Thanks,

Lowly

Dave #2
11-11-09, 18:56
Is she still at TH?

Clownpuncher
11-11-09, 20:14
Sorry for the mass posts, i never saw it right away. Still a newbe here.

Clownpuncher
11-11-09, 20:17
I've gotten FS & BJ from Tanya at Sandys on different occasions; no KO. In fact, she asked me.She still work there?

John Ross
11-11-09, 20:34
Had a session with yoko a long hair, slim body, and in her early 30s. The whole time I was thinking why the prices are really weird, instead of .5 or .6 it's .66. She asked if I wanted to try her new style massage, so I thought maybe this could be it. I was wrong, so wrong! The massage was terrible, it was a very light rub. Almost like feathering me with her finger for 45mins. She ask me if I wanted anything else before the hours up. I really did, but conscience says no. Some how she looks like the shemale that use to work at Makiki. damage .66 tip .4.
That's the same one!

John Ross
11-11-09, 20:35
Zzzzz,

How and where did you access those cameras? Not that i'm thinking of posting anything that would cause anyone harm or any shame. And who's cameras are those.

Thanks,

Lowly
It's a part of Google Maps, street view.

Clownpuncher
11-12-09, 00:14
I heard about her, does she still work at Sandys the VB?

Evilchimpy
11-12-09, 00:19
I had Lia at Sakura as well. I thought she very hot. Nice tan, big boobs, but kind of a flat butt. At first she seemed friendly and nice. Even through the CBJ and DATY it was a nice experience. But after the actual insertion she started to complain a lot. Ended up finishing with a HJ (which was a first for me). I am glad others enjoyed their experience with her but I guess she only clicks with certain people.

Shampoo City
11-12-09, 01:06
Interesting (to me) that people have such a varied experience with Lia. I find her CBJ to be absolutely world class. Great deep throat with tongue action and she's fine with a pretty serious face fucking.

I had Lia at Sakura as well. I thought she very hot. Nice tan, big boobs, but kind of a flat butt. At first she seemed friendly and nice. Even through the CBJ and DATY it was a nice experience. But after the actual insertion she started to complain a lot. Ended up finishing with a HJ (which was a first for me). I am glad others enjoyed their experience with her but I guess she only clicks with certain people.

Pineapple Kid
11-12-09, 04:16
That's the same one!Again, many, many, many thanks to all of you for preventing me from making a HUGE mistake!

I'm definately NOT into Shemen!

Have a good week all!

Blake123
11-12-09, 05:16
She does, I saw her only once, but in the middle of the massage, she brought up if Jr needed some attention too, then she started talking about costing more, but I declined. I decided to spend the money on another cutie in CC. Besides, when they talk about money money money all the times, my dingling goes down, that's a turn off to me. Weird you say? ! Maybe! Hehe
Honven--Good on you! I've seen several reports in this forum where guys are spoiling these girls by caving in and paying way above the standard $50 for a HE.

Shampoo City
11-12-09, 12:46
Exactly my point.

Wait a minute!

Is this the same woman who had a virgin kitty five minutes ago and gives the next monger a world class cbj?

Sounds like Lia knows her business very well.

Docdogg33
11-12-09, 13:36
Holy shit, dude. This happened to me too and I thought it was bullshit, so I didn't post it. She tried to get on for CG when I told her I didn't want a HJ so early, but it just wouldn't go in. I know she has a good reputation on the boards, but I had a pretty poor time with her. Gorgeous girl, fun personality, but the S was looooow. Thanks for the affirmation that I'm not the only guy "too big" for her bullshit.Just to clarify this Lia is at Sakura and not the Lia from RM. This girls is smaller than Lia at RM.

There seems to be only like 7 names that these girls can pick from. I just saw Lia at RM again and had a great time.

Hinode
11-12-09, 14:25
Had a session with yoko a long hair, slim body, and in her early 30s. The whole time I was thinking why the prices are really weird, instead of .5 or .6 it's .66. She asked if I wanted to try her new style massage, so I thought maybe this could be it. I was wrong, so wrong! The massage was terrible, it was a very light rub. Almost like feathering me with her finger for 45mins. She ask me if I wanted anything else before the hours up. I really did, but conscience says no. Some how she looks like the shemale that use to work at Makiki. damage .66 tip .4.

Thanks for TOFTT Steven69. Once, I thought I had this "cute" hair stylist who used to cut my hair in Waipahu SuperCuts, ( I was a teen back then) until I asked him/her how come your forearms are so big! I admire your muscles! (She) said, oh I play tennis thats why. LOL.

Hinode, the then naive dumbass teen

Mp Boy
11-12-09, 15:04
I went to Rm about 11:00am, ms said the girls are all sleeping so I ask who is available she said me. I'am thinking in my mind hell no. She looks old and ugly. So I went to Pinks next door, the ms looks fine young hapa chic about mid to late 20s. I told her I wanted to see the line up. She said pay first and she will sent a nice girl. So I said I want you to service me, she said she is the ms can not do. I then left. If I can't see the line up forget it.

What's a good time to go amping?

Justin H
11-12-09, 15:29
Thanks for TOFTT Steven69. Once, I thought I had this "cute" hair stylist who used to cut my hair in Waipahu SuperCuts, ( I was a teen back then) until I asked him/her how come your forearms are so big! I admire your muscles! (She) said, oh I play tennis thats why. LOL.

Had her last night, she moved from Makiki to Century Center, who is that guy that is hanging around there is he the owner? On my way in I said hi and out I said hi too.
her service suck she did give a good massage though but I gave her $1.20 as usuall and then she said later sre you going to give me more tip?
In Japanese I said omae wa Jodan ja ne yo.
Then left, of course she is a she male

Thumperforq
11-12-09, 15:49
I went to Rm about 11:00am, ms said the girls are all sleeping so I ask who is available she said me. I'am thinking in my mind hell no. She looks old and ugly. So I went to Pinks next door, the ms looks fine young hapa chic about mid to late 20s. I told her I wanted to see the line up. She said pay first and she will sent a nice girl. So I said I want you to service me, she said she is the ms can not do. I then left. If I can't see the line up forget it.

What's a good time to go amping?

Typically, the AMP girls don't get up until about 3:30 pm. If you go about 4:00 pm you should be ok, unless you don't mind girls that look like pandas.

Big Dickcheney
11-12-09, 21:52
After reading post for a while and not posting enough here it goes from the old/nebwie. Dreamed of a fruit at RM today around 1pm. Looking to taste the forbidden apple. Got there no apple, busy. So I said I would wait, hoping the wait was worth all the fuss. She comes in and says do I know you? Sure, you do not remember. Of course this is my first time seeing her. After we exchanged a few more courtseys, I say a friend in the navy says I should come and see you. Thanks Shipshape for that report! So she says ok no problem. We continued with the small talk, and then off comes the rest of my clothes! Now the fun begins, She looks at jr and says that OH MY God, I said whats the matter she says its too big, but I like it! So then we went on to A lite kissing, DATY, Mish rubbing, touching what not. Luved her f**K faces, should have gotten my phone. But here's the kicker,it was all bbfscip/bbfscob. I went twice, She went three times. I guess she liked me a little, unless you guys were holding out! The whole time I am thinking I hope this girl does not give me something to take home other thant a sweet dream! Anyways, finished with a light massage family history, relationships and what not. Usual damage all around. Definitely a repeat! She is so sexy! If you are on this board and have tasted of the forbiden fruit, you are cheating yourself!

Oh by the way, someone must be telling of this board because when I asked for some fruit, she said have you been on the internet? I thinking to myself where did that come from. Finally when I woke up from my dream I was all wet, aint that a Biiiaatch! Off to the shower!

10/10/10 all across the board.

Happy Hunting!

Ar869
11-12-09, 22:46
What is the correct amount to tip if a massage therapist gives you a HE. I did not suggest or give her any hint that I wanted more than a massage. She told me that she felt comfortable with me giving a HE. Massage.60 +.15 tip =.75 total. So with a HE, how much more should I have added to the.75? I actually gave her $ total.

BY the way, she does not work in any AMP.

Ck813
11-12-09, 23:46
The best time MS tells me is 8pm. By then most or all the providers should be ready and fresh.

Typically, the AMP girls don't get up until about 3:30 pm. If you go about 4:00 pm you should be ok, unless you don't mind girls that look like pandas.

Ikaikaster
11-13-09, 00:34
Been enjoying the reports and living vicariously through all of you.

Thanks

Question - the farthest I go is HE / HJ. Are providers at AMPs OK with that or will they only do FS? What's a good rate for that.

After hearing the reports wanted to try RM. Worried that I'd be laughed out of the room if I just ask for HJ or they'd think I'm LE

Bench Warmer
11-13-09, 03:38
Yeah, the only time I go during daylight is if I already have someone in mind I want to see. If I go in cold, it's usually at night so that I can scan the couch or get a lineup. Of course I get the "I bring you very nice girl. Excellent service." Yeah, like the MS really knows what men want... If I wanted "nice girl" I would've stayed home.

Bob #2
11-13-09, 03:41
Just to clarify this Lia is at Sakura and not the Lia from RM. This girls is smaller than Lia at RM.

There seems to be only like 7 names that these girls can pick from. I just saw Lia at RM again and had a great time.To da guys who have seen RM Lia, Im curious- does it bother u that Lia used to be a SW in DT? Are you more careful withher than with other girls? I guess I have a great fear about SWs than MP girls, and so I havent had her yet, tho Im tempted from da good reviews. And I know that MP girls can carry STDs just as easily as SWs, but the stigma/rep still bothers me.

Was she known for any BB activitys when she was in DT?

Does RM mamasan make her girls get STD tests when they start?

Peace out.

Psa143
11-13-09, 04:04
Drove by Sakura tonight about 9:30pm and saw a couple of SUV's outside. Also, a guy (looked like a Detective or FBI guy) outside and a couple of girls standing outside as well.

CougarLvr
11-13-09, 04:24
A few days ago, I decided to hit Ward Ave around lunchtime. I wandered upstairs and didn't see anything that impressed me until I walked over to Rappongi. When I walked in, I saw a Korean/Japanese girl wearing a short dress, sitting on the couch. Mama immediately took me to a room and sent her in. Her name is Pink, and looks/claims to be Japanese,but speaks some Korean. She is in the smaller side, with enhanced C's that have 1 inch long nips!

TS was standard, and back into the room she began with a massage that was OK. After kissing my back and crack, I looked into the mirror and saw her lubing up her nani, so I know now that DATY is out. She started a CBJ, but after a couple of strokes, I pushed her head down to where she gagged (or acted like she gagged) she then mounted me for CG and I must been really horny that day because it wasn't long before I was cumming.

She continued with another massage until Mama knocked on the door to tell us time was up.

She has a cute face, looks about mid to late 20's, should length wavy black hair about 5'3" maybe 115 lb. She has no ass, so you backside lovers might not like this one.

S=8
L=8
A+9

Probably will repeat. She said she just got here from Atlanta and plans to stay for 2 years.

Cleanman
11-13-09, 05:20
... If I wanted "nice girl" I would've stayed home.That's right 2322.

Crouchingtiger
11-13-09, 12:10

Bruddha, you always crack me up with your adventures, must be a hoot to hang with you.

Mipene77
11-13-09, 14:27
Don't worry, you are not the first person she has done BBFSTCIP. She will do anybody BBFS if she likes the way you look. I know from personal experience from as far back as 2003 when she first started working at RM. Lets just say she has had her "fill" of me. Watch out, she may even show you a picture of "her baby" claiming that it is yours! She is a cutie nympho though. Been there done that!

After reading post for a while and not posting enough here it goes from the old/nebwie. Dreamed of a fruit at RM today around 1pm. Looking to taste the forbidden apple. Got there no apple, busy. So I said I would wait, hoping the wait was worth all the fuss. She comes in and says do I know you? Sure, you do not remember. Of course this is my first time seeing her. After we exchanged a few more courtseys, I say a friend in the navy says I should come and see you. Thanks Shipshape for that report! So she says ok no problem. We continued with the small talk, and then off comes the rest of my clothes! Now the fun begins, She looks at jr and says that OH MY God, I said whats the matter she says its too big, but I like it! So then we went on to A lite kissing, DATY, Mish rubbing, touching what not. Luved her f**K faces, should have gotten my phone. But here's the kicker,it was all bbfscip/bbfscob. I went twice, She went three times. I guess she liked me a little, unless you guys were holding out! The whole time I am thinking I hope this girl does not give me something to take home other thant a sweet dream! Anyways, finished with a light massage family history, relationships and what not. Usual damage all around. Definitely a repeat! She is so sexy! If you are on this board and have tasted of the forbiden fruit, you are cheating yourself!

Oh by the way, someone must be telling of this board because when I asked for some fruit, she said have you been on the internet? I thinking to myself where did that come from. Finally when I woke up from my dream I was all wet, aint that a Biiiaatch! Off to the shower!

10/10/10 all across the board.

Happy Hunting!

Un Holy
11-14-09, 01:10
I forgot if I did her or some other I am thinking of. Been awhile since I had fun at RM.

Makana9
11-14-09, 02:08
Needed a treat, long work week, + me working Grave SUCK THE BIG one, so made a appt to see annie at Dragonfly. She was real touchy touchy when I got in, like when you no see me long time. Aft. Our norm chat, get up on the table all bare azz, she comes by my ear and ask you live light or medium pressure. Of course I go give me all you got (me likey deep). Not bad, climbed on the table straddling me"hhmmm", and at times did the "V" and while on her knees one on oneside of me and the other between the legs with knee up to the Ntz sac, she worked the back, neck, and leg with her thumbs/forearms/elbows, not bad. While running her hands up and down my leg, I go for the 2nd down marker and run my hand up her inner thigh, she giggle and lean over again and grabbed akua while asking he like massage too, of course of course. She come up on table, starts strokin, not bad, ran my hands all over her body, flipped the bra off, she surprised, "how you do that", practice practice practice. Tried getting to kitty, but she move away, but she did not stop me when I ran my hand over her azz crack (mind you her shorts still on). Popped, she was trippn, she said soooo much, how come?

Kept pumping akua, and still kept pumping, she still trippn. Finally all milked, went off to clean up and get hot towel (from the micro?, wow that frickah was hot). We talked some more, met Queena? Was cool, did our sweet hugs, she even gave me a peck, hhhmmm? Was nice, massage was alright, YMMV. She tell me next time, we have good time? Will keep the memz informed.

B safe

K

Hinode
11-14-09, 03:48
made a appt to see annie at Dragonfly.

Finally all milked, went off to clean up and get hot towel (from the micro?, wow that frickah was hot).

LOL...I had that experience with Mina @ Golden once, made me jump up from a drunken stupor!

Bruddha, you always crack me up with your adventures, must be a hoot to hang with you.

Its the truth. I never cut my hair over there anymore after that experience, I don't care how good she/he was at tennis!

H

Mavrick7
11-14-09, 15:14
She is the rare AMP girl that will get into the "moment" and will provide a spontaneous experience. My first time, after alot of compliments, I put my arms around her, kissed her neck and played with her tities, pressing my cock against her butt. She turned her head, allowed DFK, and I pulled her panties down and shoved my cock into her from behind.
Her response was "no, no, don't want to have baby" But after my cock fully in and started pumping, she didn't say a thing. I let her cum, and pulled out, because at this point, I am thinking that I don't want a baby with an AMP girl. Can you image how fucked up that would be? The other scary thought was the fact that I am probably not the only guy with my cock in her pussy with no protection. Those thoughts cleared my head, and I asked her to put on the condom.

Pineapple Kid
11-14-09, 15:43
To da guys who have seen RM Lia, Im curious- does it bother u that Lia used to be a SW in DT? Are you more careful withher than with other girls? I guess I have a great fear about SWs than MP girls, and so I havent had her yet, tho Im tempted from da good reviews. And I know that MP girls can carry STDs just as easily as SWs, but the stigma/rep still bothers me.

Was she known for any BB activitys when she was in DT?

Does RM mamasan make her girls get STD tests when they start?

Peace out.Bob #2 brings up an excellent point! Do any of you know if the Mama's have their girls screened for STD's?. I'd think that could also be a selling point for them. There are visual cues, to see if anything might be wrong down there. There's always the smell that can be a very BIG cue! But, many times, lighting is low, dim, or almost none in some rooms, so the visual thing is out. If the girl know's something doesn't smell right (HOPEFULLY) she'll wash the hell out of herself before seeing customers.

So, do any of you out there know of any places that the Mama's have their girls screened?.

Mahaloz, and have a GREAT, SAFE, LE FREE weekend!

Rastakid
11-14-09, 15:56

DMThe one in the picture is a post-op mahu from china/japan. I believe her name is Yoko, saw it back in the day when it ran a massage out of an apartment, went for FIV and got a handful of gel. Some say hard to tell, and swear Yoko is not, but I have huge doubts that she is really a previous she.

Crude Dude
11-14-09, 15:57
After reading the ff, I decided to try one of the thai massages.

When I was checking in at the parking kiosk the lady mistakenly mentioned Mai Relaxation parking pass.

Tried to look it up. Couldn't find it.

Anybody know where it is.

Ingwa
11-14-09, 18:10
Don't worry, you are not the first person she has done BBFSTCIP. She will do anybody BBFS if she likes the way you look. I know from personal experience from as far back as 2003 when she first started working at RM. Lets just say she has had her "fill" of me. Watch out, she may even show you a picture of "her baby" claiming that it is yours! She is a cutie nympho though. Been there done that!Fact is, Apple (like most Asian AMP girls for some reason) does not even take the pill so no way she would let anybody go BBFSTCIP let alone a first timer. She doesn't have to go BB to get regular customers. She is very cute, relatively young and has the the nicest body in the business. She does a very good thai style massage and is a great backwalker. It is very difficult to see her on weekend nights unless you make an appointment first because she gets picked out of the lineup almost as soon as she is done with her previous customer. Does that sound like a women desperate enogh for customers that she would go BB? And one more thing I forgot to add, Apple came to Hawaii in 2005.

Takeitslow
11-14-09, 19:06
I stopped posting on these boards for awhile because I hate the BS that goes on but just have to say you are BS. Fact is, Apple (like most Asian AMP girls for some reason) does not even take the pill so no way she would let anybody go BBFSTCIP let alone a first timer. She doesn't have to go BB to get regular customers. She is very cute, relatively young and has the the nicest body in the business. She does a very good thai style massage and is a great backwalker. It is very difficult to see her on weekend nights unless you make an appointment first because she gets picked out of the lineup almost as soon as she is done with her previous customer. Does that sound like a women desperate enogh for customers that she would go BB?Bro! I agree with you 100% Totally BS!!! Apple would never ever do that and never will!

Takeitslow
11-14-09, 19:30
Just checking to see if this gets posted. Having trouble!

===============================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate that you were just testing your posting capabilities.

However, the forum has a thread specifically set up for this purpose in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

Anyway, it would be cool if you would use the "repost this post to a Moderator" link in the lower left corner of your test message to send me a reminder that i can delete this test report.

Thank You!

Jackson

Un Holy
11-14-09, 22:03
I do not mean to put down anyone, but do not be naive. Many of these girls do go bareback but only with a chosen few. Sometimes if they feel real horny they will just fuck to fulfill their sexual needs. I have a few that I have been lucky enough to do bbfs with. I see the same ones who give me the best service after knowing them for a long time. Bareback is earned but some of the girls do it to get more business and some do it when they are super horny or if they really like you. If you do not turn them on then the rubber goes on.

Puinsai808
11-15-09, 01:28
I do not mean to put down anyone, but do not be naive. Many of these girls do go bareback but only with a chosen few. Sometimes if they feel real horny they will just fuck to fulfill their sexual needs. I have a few that I have been lucky enough to do bbfs with. I see the same ones who give me the best service after knowing them for a long time. Bareback is earned but some of the girls do it to get more business and some do it when they are super horny or if they really like you. If you do not turn them on then the rubber goes on.

Brother Un Holy, you are totally right. I have received BB from *almost* all providers. The covered providers are in the minority. The one thing I don't beleive is that I am "the only one" who THEY claim is getting BB. If I am getting BB, they must be giving BB to other mongers too.

These are desperate women who become providers. Most will do it for the right reason, ie. they like you cause you treat them nicely, an extra $50, repeat business, horny & want it too, etc. Whatever the reason, I've had pretty good success with providers.

I guess the point is that a monger may have received BB from a provider. If one of us were to see her, we may also be so blessed as the last monger. Of course, YMMV holds true.

Palolo One
11-15-09, 01:52
The one in the picture is a post-op mahu from china/japan. I believe her name is Yoko, saw it back in the day when it ran a massage out of an apartment, went for FIV and got a handful of gel. Some say hard to tell, and swear Yoko is not, but I have huge doubts that she is really a previous she.OK, this is my first report. I have been reading this forum for about 4 months. I had a massage from Yoko prior to that, so I didn't know about her/him.

I actually had 2 meetings. The first one I had a chance to put my finger in the spot and it was the tightest p. I have felt. The 2nd time I went for broke and was anxiously looking forward to it. The problem was that it it not where it should be, you know a little further down. That raised my suspicions and I got weirded out and couldn't complete my task. I talked to my friends about it and they laughed.

When I saw her/him mentioned in this forum, I am without a doubt, believe she was originally a he.

Ingwa
11-15-09, 03:38
Brother Un Holy, you are totally right. I have received BB from *almost* all providers. The covered providers are in the minority. The one thing I don't beleive is that I am "the only one" who THEY claim is getting BB. If I am getting BB, they must be giving BB to other mongers too.

These are desperate women who become providers. Most will do it for the right reason, ie. they like you cause you treat them nicely, an extra $50, repeat business, horny & want it too, etc. Whatever the reason, I've had pretty good success with providers.

I guess the point is that a monger may have received BB from a provider. If one of us were to see her, we may also be so blessed as the last monger. Of course, YMMV holds true.

I don't know you so I have no reason to doubt your claims but from what I've heard from these girls, less than 20% of providers have cummed with even 1 customer (girls that cum with customers are kinda looked down upon). Most girls have boyfriends, girlfriends or go to "host" bars to fulfill their needs. They don't need customers to fullfill their "nneds". There are mostly only good actresses or bad actresses. The girls that have state only 10% of the customers knows how to "work it". Of those that know how to "work it", only 5-10% will make the girl cum. So I tend to agree with un holy in that only a select few very regular customers with a select few girls earn BB unless the girl is desperate for customers (i.e. fugly, post menopause).

RM has a certain type of customers that need discretion and cannot afford to get an STD from a provider. That's one of the reasons why RM is known for providers who do HJs for a reduced price. Any girl working at RM who go BB will get fired. It's probably one of the least likely shops to get BB because of the types of regulars who go there. No way Apple, the hottest girl in the house, would go BB. Especially not with a first timer.

Aaron Colt
11-15-09, 04:34
I stopped posting on these boards for awhile because I hate the BS that goes on but just have to say you are BS. Fact is, Apple (like most Asian AMP girls for some reason) does not even take the pill so no way she would let anybody go BBFSTCIP let alone a first timer. She doesn't have to go BB to get regular customers. She is very cute, relatively young and has the the nicest body in the business. She does a very good thai style massage and is a great backwalker. It is very difficult to see her on weekend nights unless you make an appointment first because she gets picked out of the lineup almost as soon as she is done with her previous customer. Does that sound like a women desperate enogh for customers that she would go BB?

Lets say on a busy Friday night your girl does 10 guys in an evening. That is alot of condoms rubbing up the insides of the vaginal wall.....not very comfortable. Lets also say I go in and YMMV applies. She needs the money, she's had it with the uncomfortness of condoms and she kinda digs me. She's into it, Im into it and shit just kinda happens. It happens...believe it!!!

You really need a complete understanding of YMMV. What happens between a monger and provider behind closed doors stays with those two individuals despite what the provider may have you believe. This is the risk mongers take as well as providers for participating in this activity. Count your blessings if you've never got anything serious. As stable as you perceive your lifestyle is just as unstable and ever changing their lives are.

Hinode
11-15-09, 05:25
It happens...believe it!!!

You really need a complete understanding of YMMV.

Count your blessings if you've never got anything serious.

Preach it, brother Aaron Colt.

Brother AC just about summed up my entire mongering career + my closed thread.

Sigh...

H

Takeitslow
11-15-09, 05:37
It's true about a girl having gone through 10 guys using condoms and so her nani maybe getting the rubs, but I assume they would be wise enough already unless she new and forgetful to use enough and if needed keep applying luB. I understand that and had a few that wasn't too sharp about that, but other than that all the girl I've been with know without a thought to keep your condom and her nani very well lubed so it keeps slippin and sliding with ease. Another reason they do that is so the condom has less chances of breaking from friction. But guys I don't doubt girls will go BBFS/CIP. I've been there done that. But for you dreamers out there that like to make like you all that wake up! and stop the BS! I know for a fact that Apple at RM will never ever BB! Please, I don't mean to offend anyone and if I did, you need to suck it up, just as I will suck it up when I need to. I'm new on this site and just want to hear TRUTH! Other than that I'm really enjoying this site so much it's awesome and looking forward to finding out new places.

Thanks and Peace.

Blake123
11-15-09, 05:45
After reading the ff, I decided to try one of the thai massages.

When I was checking in at the parking kiosk the lady mistakenly mentioned Mai Relaxation parking pass.

Tried to look it up. Couldn't find it.

Anybody know where it is.
I assume you're talking about the Century Center since that's where most of the Thai massage places are at. If so, then that would be Mai Thai Massage. Suite 3801. 741-1629.

Un Holy
11-15-09, 05:59
No matter how far out you may think it is you never know who does bbfs out there. I have had bbfs at RM, PT, Nirvana, Pink, Rappongi, CHM, China Spa, and a few others. There are those who will give it to you if they like you. So, yeah YMMV. It might some of your egos but if you are asian you have a better chance of getting bbfs. The korean and viet girls are used to seeing asian guys and feel more comfortable with them. They believe they are cleaner. I'm not saying other than asian is not clean, some of you overly sensitive guys out there might take it personal but I am telling you how they think. Most girls might give you bbfs on the second visit if they like you. I can PM the seniors on what the girls want to see before they give bb. But all of them like certain guys so if you are on their favorite list then you are in. When everyone finds out a girl is doing bbfs everybody wants to see her and if she is money hungry then she is happy and might do things that regular girls would not do. I never tell who I am doing bb unless I know that everyone else knows.

Warning to you guys. Some of the ones posting on this are girls, or men friends of the girls who I call traitors who just want to win over the friendship of the girl who they think is their girlfrend until she fuuuucks them over. Stupid guys.

Candy Addict
11-15-09, 06:19
Brothers,

Please keep in mind that these girls are in the business of telling us what we want to hear. Or telling us whatever they have to to get on with business on their terms. You need to take everything a provider says with a grain of salt. And if they tell you anything about another provider, then take it with an entire salt shaker!

A provider might BB half the customers who walk through the door, but if she doesn't want to do it with you, for whatever reason, she'll almost certainly say "I nevah do that with anyone!" or "Mama fire any girl who do that!" or "I no like have baby!" (I once had a bargirl tell me that one at the beginning of the backroom session, but after a while when I couldn't seem to cum with the condom on, she changed her mind and suggested I take it off. I asked her about the baby thing and she admitted that she'd only said that to get me to use a condom.) She'll tell you those things to get you to give up on the idea and get on with the session.

And those providers who will BB almost certainly don't discuss it with their fellow providers or even with the MS because they don't want to deal with any possible anger or resentment. So the only way one provider hears about another provider going BB is if she hears it from us, either in a session, or by reading our posts here. Over the years, I've had many providers ask me to promise not to tell anyone they did me BB, not because they didn't want customers to know, but because they didn't want their fellow providers to know.

It's a fact that many of these girls will go BB under some circumstances. In fact, far more of them will than some of you would like to believe. Some BB almost anyone. Some will only do it with certain customers that they like or have built up some trust with. Some will do it on the spur of the moment for the reasons Aaron Colt mentioned, but don't make a habit of it. But most of them have or will at some point in their careers.

And as for any provider not being on the pill, I'd take that with a grain of salt too. Condoms break sometimes. I've had it happen to me more than once. If these girls really don't want to risk pregnancy, I doubt they'd be depending entirely on condoms to protect themselves. Not many of them, anyway.

Anyway, that's my $.02, which is probably more than it's worth!

CA

John Ross
11-15-09, 06:29
No matter how far out you may think it is you never know who does bbfs out there. I have had bbfs at RM, PT, Nirvana, Pink, Rappongi, CHM, China Spa, and a few others. There are those who will give it to you if they like you. So, yeah YMMV. It might some of your egos but if you are asian you have a better chance of getting bbfs. The korean and viet girls are used to seeing asian guys and feel more comfortable with them. They believe they are cleaner. I'm not saying other than asian is not clean, some of you overly sensitive guys out there might take it personal but I am telling you how they think. Most girls might give you bbfs on the second visit if they like you. I can PM the seniors on what the girls want to see before they give bb. But all of them like certain guys so if you are on their favorite list then you are in. When everyone finds out a girl is doing bbfs everybody wants to see her and if she is money hungry then she is happy and might do things that regular girls would not do. I never tell who I am doing bb unless I know that everyone else knows.

Warning to you guys. Some of the ones posting on this are girls, or men friends of the girls who I call traitors who just want to win over the friendship of the girl who they think is their girlfrend until she fuuuucks them over. Stupid guys.
Un Holy is correct! I've had bb services at all of the places I've frequented be it bbbj or bbfs. If you develop a certain rapport with the provider, have charisma or game, you can get almost anything you want.

John Ross
11-15-09, 08:36
Good massage with great extras.

It seems I keep losing the good providers. Nana at Ohana/Emmas was great and Evelyn was awesome, but both are no longer in the business. My current was Lee at Korean Style and she's not answering her phone and her outer door to her shop is closed when I drive by.

Got any suggestions? You can PM me as I'm in a drought.

Ieatkitty
11-15-09, 08:55
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Crouchingtiger
11-15-09, 14:04
I don't know what the percentage is that do bare back, it seems it can be had with careful and long manipulation to me. If I don't get it after three tries, I see another girl if it is at the same place providing they have someone I want to try. The girls get the message-she doesn't give what you need, plus if your are nice and like you as everyone states you can get them to give in-they tell you that weak no, then if they give in they tell you no cum inside me, so you just say okay, when I ready I'll pull it out and you can finish me with BJ (they will either say ok, or just give you hand job-what you got to lose?) then they change their minds cause they want you to finish the deed like AC mentioned and tell you to do it inside them, I always say you sure? Once they say yes you are set. Next time they bring the rubber out, you tell them we already did BB the last time and you want it again, if you are nice and they know you give them frequent business they don't refuse.

One thing that is important is the mms, if she knows you well and you visit the establishment frequently enough. Your chances increases because they like the return customers they know. Don't have to worry what kind of person he is. I like to see one girl at the place at a time, if she gives me what I want, I stay true to her not cause of love, but the girls are watching. So if the girl goes they want you cause they they know you good customer, they don't want to lose you. Usually, when I have good relatioship with the mms I will tell her I like a girl who don't mind BB. Most times the mms will advise the girl he is good generous customer, and the girl most time will end up obliging. Problem though if there is new mms or you haven't gone to a place long time.

I like to stay true and keep the girls and not pee her by seeing others, but that is just my style only when I first started and when all of the girls have disappeared (once only) have I had to start from scratch, more recently thanks to the forum I always have someone to go to. 3 in amps and one in strip bar and one in bars. I also try to see these girls outside at their place, sometimes a motel on their day off, I pay more though, but not like anything you would if you go see the girl for 2.5 hours. Yet screw her anywhere from 3-5 times with no time constraints and as much back rubs etc as you want. But this is another story :-)

Like everyone says YMMV-even had a total of 10 girls propose to me over the career of mongering-yeah right. I just tell them cannot and some reason why. They want your money, you want their sex, just gotta work at closing the deal, not saying I am a player, by no means, just looking to max my dinero.

Cruise808
11-15-09, 14:05
BB happens.

If the girl needs $ then its on.

Up to you if you want to partake if given the chance.

Pops808
11-15-09, 15:06
For those of you who remember her from Nirvana, Top Floor, etc, Marie is back. She's at Young's Massage, Keaumoku and Liona. Gotta love those natural girls.

Puinsai808
11-15-09, 15:08
RM has a certain type of customers that need discretion and cannot afford to get an STD from a provider. That's one of the reasons why RM is known for providers who do HJs for a reduced price. Any girl working at RM who go BB will get fired. It's probably one of the least likely shops to get BB because of the types of regulars who go there. No way Apple, the hottest girl in the house, would go BB. Especially not with a first timer.Yea, and the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus do exist.

This is the favorite client to an AMP. A monger who plays well within the rules and pays full price- no sucking the breasts, no kissing, no FIV, no DATY, no BBHJ, no,no, no.

I prefer to be more like brothers H, UH, CT, JR, CA, etc who get more for your hard earned money. There is a bit of real life, gray areas in play in the mongering world.

Check out my old posts. I've pretty much given up sharing photos because of the jealous dumba$$-types who go blabbing to the providers. A few were BBFSCIP creampie photos of girls who left the business.

Some say they can't get photos. Yea, and some say they can't get BB. ;)

Ingwa
11-15-09, 15:54
YMMV is true. But what's also true is most of the stuff posted on this board is made up. Most people don't know these posters true identities and many posters make all kinds of stuff up in order to make themselves look good or get off just writing about some fantasy. If every post was a fact, then every guy has a 8 inch dick and every girl cum 3 times with all their customers. But the reality is, to these girls our faces only look like $$$. It is very rare for any of them to cum with a customer and most never do. Thinking you are a studd to these girls is a little bit psychotic. Even with their regulars, they can't remember if you saw them the night before, 3 days ago or last week. Many of the stories I've heard from these girls make me laugh and would make a good cable tv sit-com. In other words, take these posts that claim a provider loss control and had an orgasm or provides unusual service that is hard to believe with a grain of salt because I guarantee you, 99.999999999% of them are not true.

Jimmiedean
11-15-09, 17:29
YMMV is true. But what's also true is most of the stuff posted on this board is made up. Most people don't know these posters true identities and many posters make all kinds of stuff up in order to make themselves look good or get off just writing about some fantasy. If every post was a fact, then every guy has a 8 inch dick and every girl cum 3 times with all their customers. But the reality is, to these girls our faces only look like $$$. It is very rare for any of them to cum with a customer and most never do. Thinking you are a studd to these girls is a little bit psychotic. Even with their regulars, they can't remember if you saw them the night before, 3 days ago or last week. Many of the stories I've heard from these girls make me laugh and would make a good cable tv sit-com. In other words, take these posts that claim a provider loss control and had an orgasm or provides unusual service that is hard to believe with a grain of salt because I guarantee you, 99.999999999% of them are not true.So all providers fake it. Will the seniors who have had Penny/Lucky please vote her for an Oscar. She has to be the best actress there ever was. And yes like you said I made up everything about here. She was all business every single time. Lol give me a break. Wait til you hear some of the stories about her which I'm sure alot of senior members will share. Sure looked like she enjoyed herself. And all of the above that you said never happened. Well it happened with me. Anyone else?

H Mobius
11-15-09, 18:04
For those of you who remember her from Nirvana, Top Floor, etc, Marie is back. She's at Young's Massage, Keaumoku and Liona. Gotta love those natural girls.

Did they renovate the inside? Outside looks painted and the sign now reads "Massage Young" instead of "Young's Massage".

Crouchingtiger
11-15-09, 18:35
YMMV is true. But what's also true is most of the stuff posted on this board is made up. Most people don't know these posters true identities and many posters make all kinds of stuff up in order to make themselves look good or get off just writing about some fantasy. If every post was a fact, then every guy has a 8 inch dick and every girl cum 3 times with all their customers. But the reality is, to these girls our faces only look like $$$. It is very rare for any of them to cum with a customer and most never do. Thinking you are a studd to these girls is a little bit psychotic. Even with their regulars, they can't remember if you saw them the night before, 3 days ago or last week. Many of the stories I've heard from these girls make me laugh and would make a good cable tv sit-com. In other words, take these posts that claim a provider loss control and had an orgasm or provides unusual service that is hard to believe with a grain of salt because I guarantee you, 99.999999999% of them are not true.

I don't profess to make all of them orgasm all the time, but you can tell when they do, especially when you are getting BB, just as you can tell if they lubed up. Besides I'm in it for me. People may inflate their ego, I don't care, I am more interested what kind of service the girls gives, as long as that is true. You can also tell which posters are real, cause when you go for yourself, what they have said is true. I don't like to post details because what I have seen has one already been said and two I might say something that only she said to me but may have not said to someone else or did something to her that other customers had not with her for a while and then she can tell who I am if (more than likely) she reads this forum. Then they may get mad. I have been blamed for being someone when it wasn't me.

Shampoo City
11-15-09, 19:32
I attempted to see Apple at Rose Marri late yesterday but the mama san would not let me in. Granted, I admitted I did not know her and was relying on a friend's recommendation, but I still drove about 20 minutes to get there.

And I have not been to Rose Marri in years.

Went to Sakura instead and Had July, who has just returned in the last week or so. Great BBBJ. Toss up for me between her BBBJ and Lia's CBJ. Both are wow.

Jb808
11-15-09, 20:01
Good massage with great extras.

It seems I keep losing the good providers. Nana at Ohana/Emmas was great and Evelyn was awesome, but both are no longer in the business. My current was Lee at Korean Style and she's not answering her phone and her outer door to her shop is closed when I drive by.

Got any suggestions? You can PM me as I'm in a drought. I like Erlinda. If you're just looking for a good massage with HE, her number 292-4190. Always good additude to boot which makes a difference to me.

Lostinhi
11-15-09, 21:12
Just returning to the island. Been gone for 10 years. Trying to resume my hobby. Lotta places changed names and stuff. Would appreciate if you guys can give me some pointers like where's nirvana and RM exactly. And which one has haole girls. Mahalo.

Zzzzzzz
11-15-09, 21:13
I just have to put in my two cents.

I think many of us are missing the point of WHY we participate in this hobby. It's not to make new girlfriends, it's not to tally up how many times we made girls pop, and it's definitely not about seeing which of us is getting better service than the others, from each provider. Think back a few years when forums like this didn't even exist; who would you have compared your experiences with? Maybe a couple of friends who participate in the business like yourself, but not the hundreds that read and post on this forum.

The thing I'm seeing is everyone getting hyped up over what's bullshit and what isn't. What about the personal connection with the girl? You either like her, or you don't. The only girls that I've seen repeatedly were girls with whom I had a physical connection and a fun, consistent personality. I've been told that some girls I've seen offered more service (ie. BB) to other guys, but that's not the point. I loved every minute I spent hitting that shit, and every minute that I didn't. It was a standard $$ hour, and I made it exactly what I wanted it to B. Perception is reality, right?

So, coming to the point of the fake orgasm, I have to be honest: yes, it would be discouraging to learn that most, if not all of them, are fake. I'm realistic enough to believe that this is very, very possible. At the same time, what kind of pessimist goes into an AMP, picks out a hottie, and then proceeds to bang her with the assumption that she's full of shit, and not really enjoying any part of his company and physicality? I mean, do you get offended when the hostess at a restaurant says, "Thank you, have a good night" because she's only saying it because her job requires it? We have seen very fake orgasms, very believable ones, and more girls who don't even pretend to have them. We've had girls tell me how to make them come, and other girls who come because we've learned what gets them wet. We have had every type of girl, in every amazing shape and size, and in the end the only thing that unifies the whole experience is this: ourselves.

I go to an AMP for release, and to spend some time with a crazy hot K-Girl whose job proficiency consists of sexual prowess, personality, energy, and consistency. When all of those expectations are available and a girl is truly doing her job, it's up to me to have the best time available for $$. Why think about whether or not she's faking it? I just fucking love watching her body rock up and down on me, and running it into her from behind while her boobs jolt back and forth in the mirror. And then I love talking about her possibly made-up family, dogs, ex-boyfriends, hobbies. I believe what they say, because what the hell do I have to lose except my own happiness? I'm not asking her to tell me the truth, I'm just asking her to hump me in a way no other girl can: with no strings attached. Our relationship only requires enough trust that she knows I'll be polite, not be dangerous, and be as hard as a rock for her, and that I know she'll follow the standard procedures, not be crazy, and be so god damned sexy that she can get me as hard as a rock for her. That is all.

It was more like four cents, but that's all. I don't want any of you to think I'm attacking what you've said, I'm just posting my own perspective.

Z

CM0069
11-15-09, 21:44
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1447307005.htmlLOL.

If I ever do try that spot I will ask her to wear that hat for some "cowgirl" massage.

Mipene77
11-15-09, 22:10
You flat out do not know what you are talking about. I agree with Unholy. Maybe she just does not like the way you "look". And you are probably jealous because she does not give you BBFS. I know for a fact when I started seeing her and the very first time I saw her she gave me BBFS. I saw her at RM way back in 2003 and then she worked at VIP for a while and then she moved back to RM after going back and forth to Thailand. It was kind of like Maverick 7 posts says. She got caught up in the moment and bam it was in BBFSTC for us. She never even protested. I did not even have to ask for it. I have no reason to lie. Why would I lie about it? It is what it is. She is a provider and she needs money so if she "likes" you she will do BBFS. Simple as that. No biggie. It has nothing to do with her looks or her body. It is all about the money.

I stopped posting on these boards for awhile because I hate the BS that goes on but just have to say you are BS. Fact is, Apple (like most Asian AMP girls for some reason) does not even take the pill so no way she would let anybody go BBFSTCIP let alone a first timer. She doesn't have to go BB to get regular customers. She is very cute, relatively young and has the the nicest body in the business. She does a very good thai style massage and is a great backwalker. It is very difficult to see her on weekend nights unless you make an appointment first because she gets picked out of the lineup almost as soon as she is done with her previous customer. Does that sound like a women desperate enogh for customers that she would go BB? And one more thing I forgot to add, Apple came to Hawaii in 2005.

H Mobius
11-15-09, 23:23
So all providers fake it. Will the seniors who have had Penny/Lucky please vote her for an Oscar. She has to be the best actress there ever was. And yes like you said I made up everything about here. She was all business every single time. Lol give me a break. Wait til you hear some of the stories about her which I'm sure alot of senior members will share. Sure looked like she enjoyed herself. And all of the above that you said never happened. Well it happened with me. Anyone else?

I'm sure they fake it with me. I ain't got no porn-star dick. I thought maybe Penny for one was really enjoying herself, but other brothers have posted identical performances by her (e.g. the kicking like a mule during O., whispering in my ear that I'm 'purple', the profuse sweating - which Kapalua mentioned something about Ecstacy use). I think we commented about her deserving an Oscar or something way back. Wasn't "Purple" one of her names?

But I see a lot of truth to Ingwa's opinion and I think it's a combination of that plus Crouching Tiger's...ladat.

I seldom AMP anymore but was always buzzing when I did, so it was late at night and the girl was potentially pounded-out already. I didn't care if she was faking, as long as we had a good time and she made me wanna repeat, pretty much that was good enough for me; main thing she wasn't a ROB or an asshole or had too many rules.

It's expensive enough where I don't worry about what she did with another customer. Some girls are turned-on or off by big dicks; I don't have that but am pretty husky especially in the legs/ass and some girls do like that. So we're YMMV for them, too.

Peace,

H M

Aaron Colt
11-16-09, 02:32

Dude, time for you to return to the sidelines and watch. Obviously, your reality is much different than the experiences of many on this forum. This hobby is likely not the ideal lifestyle anyone wants to share in their normal lives. If you have to fabricate experiences for this you have larger issues than need to be discussed here on this forum.

Like Jimmiedean mentioned if you missed the Penny/Lucky train you really missed out. She really enjoys sex. And, her eyes are so frickin captivating it just makes you want to sink your cock in deeper. Combine that with her long, silky black hair and tan skin and that fuck me look of hers. Man....I'd like another ride with her for a few hours of sweaty, hot, bb sex. Im getting worked up just thinking about her....she's that damn good.

Big Dickcheney
11-16-09, 03:11
It's true about a girl having gone through 10 guys using condoms and so her nani maybe getting the rubs, but I assume they would be wise enough already unless she new and forgetful to use enough and if needed keep applying luB. I understand that and had a few that wasn't too sharp about that, but other than that all the girl I've been with know without a thought to keep your condom and her nani very well lubed so it keeps slippin and sliding with ease. Another reason they do that is so the condom has less chances of breaking from friction. But guys I don't doubt girls will go BBFS/CIP. I've been there done that. But for you dreamers out there that like to make like you all that wake up! and stop the BS! I know for a fact that Apple at RM will never ever BB! Please, I don't mean to offend anyone and if I did, you need to suck it up, just as I will suck it up when I need to. I'm new on this site and just want to hear TRUTH! Other than that I'm really enjoying this site so much it's awesome and looking forward to finding out new places.

Thanks and Peace.How can you be so sure that she doesnt or any of the other girls for that matter? Some of you might be in love! Seems that a few people are getting (or have gotten) great to excellent service with Apple and others are not? I do not understand why it is so hard to believe that you can get BB from her or like some of the other Senior members said anyone of the girls that are working at the Amps. Yeah you may or may not make them cum, but some like to have sex and why not cum while doing it?Bottom line is that some have gotten BB because the provider liked you or what ever reason and the same holds true for those who have not. I was told once that a closed mouth does not get fed. If you want BB at minimum you should ask you might get lucky!

Happy Hunting!

Showboatt
11-16-09, 03:51
Let's have a real discussion.

Can somebody tell me the general characteristics of a woman cumming during daty and a woman cumming during intercourse.

Let's see if you guys even know.

Takeitslow
11-16-09, 04:21
Hey Everybody!

Can anyone tell me where I can find a nice petite white girl?

I wanted to change it up a bit!

Thanks!

Hinode
11-16-09, 04:25
many posters make all kinds of stuff up in order to make themselves look good or get off just writing about some fantasy.Got 2 words for you brother Ingwa,

Don't hate.

H

Un Holy
11-16-09, 04:26
Two types; Vaginal and clitoral So figga it out. Either you go deep or you suck the bean.

Warburton 0263
11-16-09, 04:48
How can you be so sure that she doesnt or any of the other girls for that matter? Some of you might be in love! Seems that a few people are getting (or have gotten) great to excellent service with Apple and others are not? I do not understand why it is so hard to believe that you can get BB from her or like some of the other Senior members said anyone of the girls that are working at the Amps. Yeah you may or may not make them cum, but some like to have sex and why not cum while doing it?Bottom line is that some have gotten BB because the provider liked you or what ever reason and the same holds true for those who have not. I was told once that a closed mouth does not get fed. If you want BB at minimum you should ask you might get lucky!

Happy Hunting!

I agree.... I been getting BBFS for years, but I really don’t know how?
Good looks?...NO
Great in bed?...don't think so
BIG Cock?....absolutely not that big
Maybe just persistent or lucky

Un Holy
11-16-09, 05:01
If any of you guys been married, had GF, been screwing for long time. You know when they fake it. Lucky was a great woman. But there are others out there that are better. You know when lucky had her O, cuz she almost went into a seizure. For those of you young boys who have only done AMP chicks, you better not fall into the trap of expecting regular women to put out like them.

Showboatt
11-16-09, 05:40
A woman does certain physical things when she climax'.

What does she do when she climax' by oral.

And what does she do when she climax' during intercourse.

All the times you've made a woman climax, you should know this!

Harry5142
11-16-09, 06:07
A woman does certain physical things when she climax'.

What does she do when she climax' by oral.

And what does she do when she climax' during intercourse.

All the times you've made a woman climax, you should know this!

Who gives a shit as long as you bust your nut. It's not like they are your g/f or wife so that's irrelevant. I assume they don't climax even when they act like or say they have.

Anyway, on to the reason for this thread: a provider review.

I went to Angel Relaxation last Friday to see Erica. I've been serviced by her many times and she is one of my all time faves. She is cute and has an average body. She's not a spinner not really a hottie but she more than compensates for that with a consistently great personality and service. Her table shampoo was good and thorough and she gave me a bbj while I was on the table. She's very good with that. After that she put the condom on I fucked her doggy-style in the shower room. After we left the shower room and got to the private room she gave me a full body massage. After the massage she blew me again and then we fucked again first in missionary, then to the side and finally doggie. All covered. I nutted and after that we both layed on the bed for a while. With anyone else I'd say it was a hell of a night but with Erica it was par for the course. Which is always good. Damage was the usual $50 house fee and $150 for the lady.

Candy Addict
11-16-09, 06:57

Hmmm...while it's no doubt true that some people on this board make up things, I believe it's a much smaller proportion than you think. This board has a pretty effective correction method built into it. Allow me to illustrate.

Let's say I post a glowing review of a provider and make all kinds of boastful claims about what happened during the session. If a half dozen other mongers post saying that they had similar experiences, then you could reasonably assume that I was essentially telling the truth. Now, if a half dozen posters replied saying that they all had horrible experiences with this provider and there was never even a hint that she'd do any of the things I claimed she did, then you'd have to assume that either I got incredibly lucky the one time I saw her, or, more likely, that I was full of shit!

It's not as easy to BS your brother mongers as you might think. At least, not over the long-haul. The BS'ers usually trip themselves up fairly quickly and get a reputation of being unreliable. Those who've been around longer, usually are considered to be more reliable sources of information than the newbies because they've had time to be vetted by the brotherhood. Is the system perfect and foolproof? Certainly not! But it does work reasonably well, most of the time. You can fool all of the mongers some of the time, and some of the mongers all of the time. But you can't fool all of the mongers all of the time!

Some guys do seem like they're posting to try and impress us. They're usually pretty easy to spot. But the majority of the posters here are just guys, like me, who've gained a lot of useful information from this board and others like it, and simply want to give back some of what they've gotten and help their brother mongers to have the best experiences possible for the least money. Boards like this didn't exist when I first started mongering 30 years ago. I wish they had, because I'd have saved a lot of money and made fewer mistakes in my early mongering career. If I can help even one newbie avoid making some of the dumb moves I made all those years ago, then it's all worthwhile. I know there are other mongers here for the same reason.

Believe us, or not. Agree with us, or not. Like us, or hate us. Benefit from the experience and advice offered here, or ignore it. It's your choice.

John Ross
11-16-09, 07:18
If any of you guys been married, had GF, been screwing for long time. You know when they fake it. Lucky was a great woman. But there are others out there that are better. You know when lucky had her O, cuz she almost went into a seizure. For those of you young boys who have only done AMP chicks, you better not fall into the trap of expecting regular women to put out like them.
The first time I was with Lucky at Tengoku and she O'd, I was like Holy Shit! I thought she was having a seizure or something.

Jimmiedean
11-16-09, 07:45
Stopped by to see Million. Second time around so I was feeling more comfortable. I actually looked at the lineup this time. Saw about six white girls and six Korean girls. All pretty cute by my standards. Had the usual great service with million. Her pussy control us hard to fight off. She sure knows what she's doing. Usual damage .5 and 1.5 YMMV. a definite repeat for me.

Ewabeachguy
11-16-09, 09:05
I would like to say this, with all due respect, to the people who care so much if a AMP girl has an orgasm or not. Who cares if they enjoy themselves of not as long as we do? I have to admit it may be kind of fun if she does but does that really matter that much? You are there to get service from her not the other way around. Save the good effort for the regular girls like your wife or gf or sex friend. As long as the AMP girl is hot, has good sexual skills and good horny attittude, who cares if she cums or not.
I did visit Apple last week and had a great time. She is as advertised. Great body, smooth skin, nice round bolt on C's, and very good attitude. All services were covered and a good massage followed the great sex. I would definately visit her again. Same donation.

Ripe2994
11-16-09, 11:48
Penny was one of the hottest girl's around.

Attractive, great personality and high sex drive, in my experience, she was horny "on and off campus" as some of you fortunate "friends" know.

Interestingly, her talents were also quite extensive outside of the sex dept.

Where ever you are, wish you all the best sweetheart.

Maybe we'll see you back in Hawai`i one day.

Cashier

So all providers fake it. Will the seniors who have had Penny/Lucky please vote her for an Oscar. She has to be the best actress there ever was. And yes like you said I made up everything about here. She was all business every single time. Lol give me a break. Wait til you hear some of the stories about her which I'm sure alot of senior members will share. Sure looked like she enjoyed herself. And all of the above that you said never happened. Well it happened with me. Anyone else?

Showboatt
11-16-09, 11:55
Lets go guys, tell me what happens, when a woman cumms.

Excellent Dude
11-16-09, 12:11
Listen to unholy guys. Regular women are not the same as amp women.

I would like to reply to the guys who have tried to coax phone numbers out of me (PM) of regular women that I met outside of amps.

It would do no good to give these digits out.

When it comes to non amp women, you're definitely on your own.

Kid Cisco
11-16-09, 13:06
Listen to unholy guys. Regular women are not the same as amp women.

I would like to reply to the guys who have tried to coax phone numbers out of me (PM) of regular women that I met outside of amps.

It would do no good to give these digits out.

When it comes to non amp women, you're definitely on your own.

I agree if a guy isn't able to get a number on his own then he is on his own.

Kid Cisco