PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Member #2650
03-01-07, 16:57
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, black, white... whatever! There are good and bad looking and providing girls in every race. What I want to know is what she looks like. She obviously is a good provider.

It doesn't really matter to me. As long as they are hot and give good service, they can be Martian for all I care.

HawaiiJoe
03-01-07, 20:59
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, black, white... whatever! There are good and bad looking and providing girls in every race. What I want to know is what she looks like. She obviously is a good provider.

It doesn't really matter to me. As long as they are hot and give good service, they can be Martian for all I care.

2650Exactly my point.

One thing though, if you're looking for a good deep tissue massage, you would do better to go elsewhere. Her service is great, but her massage leaves a lot to be desired.

Azn Player
03-02-07, 20:09
I can confirm what HawaiiJoe says.

She is definitely Japanese, not a Korean who has just lived a while in Japan.
There is a distinctive difference between the accented English of Japanese and Koreans. Her speech pattern and other things that are difficult to describe, unless you work alot with people from Japan are dead giveaways, if you know what to look and listen for. Having that experience, I know she is what she says she is and not a Korean posing as Japanese.

El Dude
03-03-07, 03:39
Thanks Hawaii Joe for all the great posts, took your advice and saw Jean, it was all that you reported!

Jean was awesome. Sweet lady, mongers be a gentleman and you won't have to ask for a thing. She mentioned some recent clients had come in demanding that she do the massage partially clothed and that really bothered her. She indicated that she's pretty booked with her schedule, I was lucky to be seen on such short notice, this forum seems like a blessing and a curse. Legit massage with a great ending. Told me it was therapeutic to release all my tension. She wasn't lying. It did kind of freak me out a little when she cracked my back and neck, I also felt getting my neck twisted like that would have me end up like a quad. But she was very gentle and assuring. So in summary, I got a little bit of accupressure, chiropractic, massage and relief for $. I tipped her. 20 because I was that impressed with her technique throughout the entire session. HawaiiJoe keep em coming, maybe you can PM me about the Japanese woman at Golden.

Asianlover4u
03-03-07, 12:53
Been there a couple of times and asked for the 1.5 hour thai massage. I have to say that the massage is not for the weak. It is an intense massage and stretching. If you are a little overweight some of the positions you get put into makes it really hard to breathe.

So far no extras from the thai girls, if someone did get extras please PM me.

Kim Chee Kane
03-03-07, 14:17
Any hot ones @ Siam? How are they like...?

Been there a couple of times and asked for the 1.5 hour thai massage. I have to say that the massage is not for the weak. It is an intense massage and stretching. If you are a little overweight some of the positions you get put into makes it really hard to breathe.

So far no extras from the thai girls, if someone did get extras please PM me.

DownAndOut
03-03-07, 22:02
Thanks Hawaii Joe for all the great posts, took your advice and saw Jean, it was all that you reported!

Jean was awesome. Sweet lady, mongers be a gentleman and you won't have to ask for a thing. She mentioned some recent clients had come in demanding that she do the massage partially clothed and that really bothered her. She indicated that she's pretty booked with her schedule, I was lucky to be seen on such short notice, this forum seems like a blessing and a curse. Legit massage with a great ending. Told me it was therapeutic to release all my tension. She wasn't lying. It did kind of freak me out a little when she cracked my back and neck, I also felt getting my neck twisted like that would have me end up like a quad. But she was very gentle and assuring. So in summary, I got a little bit of accupressure, chiropractic, massage and relief for $. I tipped her. 20 because I was that impressed with her technique throughout the entire session. HawaiiJoe keep em coming, maybe you can PM me about the Japanese woman at Golden.Saw Jean today. She is a very nice person. The massage was really great. I feel totally relaxed and loose. I was tired and just wanted a really good massage and a finish. I got it without asking. Just zoned out on the table. No knocks on the door, but the phone rang 4 times, which she answered. It didn't bother me though because she was attentive. In fact the 4th time the phone rang she was just starting the release and didn't stop so for me it heightened the feeling, ala quasi exhibitionism. Very worth the $. Owe it to this site.

Asianlover4u
03-04-07, 13:13
Try nina, she is hot, nice legs, ass and rack. I think she enhanced her rack but since I could not feel them I am not a 100% sure.

The other thai girl I saw was chubby, not much to look at.

Hypo Luxa
03-06-07, 05:01
Went in to Pine Tree. I see a K-gal with a dark tan and enhanced Cs sitting on the couch cruising the web. I told Mama to send in her. Her name was Happy. She had been there for a bout a month she said. Body was kind of skinny. She had reddish tinted hair and looked a lot like the Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon), but of course she wasn't quite as pretty... Who could be?

Shower was enjoyable. She massage while she soaped. No cleaning of the crack, so no rim expected. On the way out she commented on the size of my junk. She went down to kiss it too, which was nice.

In the room every thing was covered. CBJ, CFS in all positions. By the end she was really receptive to pounding and deep penetration. She also started off by turning her head every time I wanted to DFK her, but by the end she was sticking her tongue in my mouth as she was really hormy. After the deed she kept saying I was a "good fucker!" It was funny.

.5/1.5

Looks = 8.6
Body = 8 (too skinny, but nice tan and tits)
Extras + allowed DATY and rim to be given on her
A = 10 (very nice girl)

Cloe Stone
03-06-07, 06:58
I think Neida gives the best massage. Really works out the kinks and knots, but she is strictly legit.

Son Kyong is my second choice in term of a strong massage combined with sensuality, but the quality varies from visit to visit. Release is possible but not guaranteed.

Jean gives consistently a great massage. When she cracks your back or neck it is a bit frightening, but really loosen you up. Feels great afterward.

Evelyn is also good, but at times too busy answering the phone during the massage.

Anyway, I'd go to any of them for the therapeutic massage alone.In agreement with Son Kyong and Jean, but looking for 411 on Neida and Evelyn. Any information would be appreciated.

Lip Licker
03-07-07, 01:26
I tried Happy a few weeks ago but she wasn't anything special IMHO. I don't quite remember her being 5'8" but she was a tall girl. I remember her as being around 5'6", 120, C cups. Her tan also wasn't that prominent back then, it was very slight so maybe she had been to the parlor(tanning, that is) or the beach. It's funny that you think she looks like Xang Xi Yi(sp?), if you want a good look-a-like, try checking out that korean gift store inside Don Quiote. Maybe there are two girls that use Happy as I didn't think she looked anything like that actress. She did have nice tits and a juicy ass.

Happy does put on the typical semi-good act of liking you. It's funny that she didn't allow DFK as she kept trying to kiss me throughout. She also did the whole "you are big", "you're a good lover", etc., etc. Whatever. When AMP girls fake it noticeably, it irritates me more than anything else. Maybe that is why I prefer the ones who just shut the F up like Yoko used to. She can take a pounding and loves different positions but not worth a second try.

I would have to give her for F: 6, B: 7, A:9, S: 8

I guess if John D's Happy had a cell phone area code from NY she may be the same one. This differing of opinion is why I love the forum(Thanks again Jackson).

AsiaTraveler2
03-07-07, 03:29
In agreement with Son Kyong and Jean, but looking for 411 on Neida and Evelyn. Any information would be appreciated.

Cloe,

Do a search on the thread. They have been reviewed several times.

AT2

Cloe Stone
03-07-07, 05:51
Cloe,

Do a search on the thread. They have been reviewed several times.

AT2Was not aware of this search feature. Thanks for the tip!

Hypo Luxa
03-07-07, 07:32
When AMP girls fake it noticeably, it irritates me more than anything else.
Well, I don't so much mind it if the service reflects the talk. I like nasty talk, but if it ain't backed up, then I know what you mean. As for Happy, she walked the talk... At least with me.

I'd definitely say she is a poor man's ZZ though. Like I said, she ain't near as pretty. But her hair and small features remind me a lot of her.

Kapalua
03-07-07, 15:59
I gotta say that one of the main things I noticed about her that is different from other AMP chicks is how quickly and how much she sweats. Seriously, her back is slick after only a couple of minutes. Wow... different experience.
A combination of quick and copious perspiration with elevated sexual enthusiasm could possibly be caused by use of ecstasy or ice.

During a visit years ago to China Spa, to my astonishment I found an "ice pipe" hidden under a towel in the room. I told the woman to get the pipe out of the room immediately.

Hypo Luxa
03-07-07, 17:04
A combination of quick and copious perspiration with elevated sexual enthusiasm could possibly be caused by use of ecstasy or ice.

During a visit years ago to China Spa, to my astonishment I found an "ice pipe" hidden under a towel in the room. I told the woman to get the pipe out of the room immediately.
Oooh. Maybe not ice, but I could believe Lucky uses ecstacy.

Kim Chee Kane
03-07-07, 18:40
Okie...

I just went to my session with Jennifer at her new place. It was pretty cool and I enjoyed it. She definitely took away those muscle aches.

Anyway...I liked the experience overall...

: )

Member #2650
03-07-07, 20:44

I wouldn't be too astonished, as a lot of these girls use ice...hell, a lot of people period use ice.

Kapalua
03-08-07, 05:05
I wouldn't be too astonished, as a lot of these girls use ice...hell, a lot of people period use ice.
My astonishment was not about the use of ice, but rather that the woman had the ice pipe inside the massage room. I wanted the pipe removed from the room immediately, because if there was a police raid I certainly didn't want to be in the same room with an ice pipe. In all my years of visiting AMPs, that has been the only time I ever saw an ice pipe inside a massage room.

Qjkl
03-08-07, 06:20
I could totally see ice use being common in the AMP world, I don't see how these girls stay awake working more than a week at a time. That's still pretty wild to have a pipe in the room. People say that having sex with a girl on ice/X/coke is awesome, but I don't know if it's true. Lucky/Penny is kind of spacy. X I would also believe, ice, I'm not too sure about.

Kauai Guy #1
03-08-07, 06:27
I agree. There's no way Penny's on ice. If she is, it hasnt affected her body at all. But, x, that I wouldnt be surprised.

AsiaTraveler2
03-08-07, 06:28
I tried Happy a few weeks ago but she wasn't anything special IMHO ...

These names crack me up sometimes! Happy huh. I guess it's part of the Snow White theme. Happy, Sleazy, Frumpy, Soapie, Ass Full .. you get the picture.

AT2

Qjkl
03-08-07, 06:31
These names crack me up sometimes! Happy huh. I guess it's part of the Snow White theme. Happy, Sleazy, Frumpy, Soapie, Ass Full .. you get the picture.

AT2

Yeah, Happy, Lucky, Apple, Orange, whatever. I'm waiting for Nasty

Hypo Luxa
03-08-07, 09:36
Yeah, Happy, Lucky, Apple, Orange, whatever. I'm waiting for Nasty
Don't forget Tomato!

Archietheone
03-08-07, 16:56
Hi! First time poster here. I'm wondering if there are websites for any of these Honolulu clubs. Maybe some that post the pictures of the girls would really be nice.

Kagetora
03-08-07, 23:49
Had a session with Erin at RM and it was very pleasurable, just as described in the quote below. Too bad not everyone had the same experience. As usual ymmv.

I decided to walk to RM. A dark skinned girl (Viet?) and a Korean were in the lobby. The Korean's name was Erin, so I picked her. Her ponytails and bangs made her look Japanese. She is about 5'5, natural body, about 110 lbs, 33B or so. Tat of a rose on her upper back hip.

Gave me a decent TS while we made small talk. Went back to the room, and she asked what I wanted. "The standard," I said, and she asked if $.50 was okay. Yup. So she leaves and returns quickly; I'm lying down on my stomach. Oddly, she tells me to turn over and gestures to the edge of the bed. I'm sitting at the edge, she's standing and giving me an HJ while giving me light kisses on the lips, which I dig. She slips the cover on and does CBJ with great expertise. She stands up and motions me over to the middle of the room for some standing CBJ, then stands, and somehow we manage to do it standing up.

It's back to the edge of the bed, where I'm doing her standing, she's spread eagled on the edge of the bed. She's playing with her clit and moaning pretty loud. I have her legs up over my elbows, then I have her by the ankles, spread pretty wide. She gets up and we do standing doggie for awhile. I tell her to lie down so I can finish up in mish, while we exchange more light kisses.

We make small talk as she cleans me up. She is very perceptive to what I'm saying, and I like that, because she actually is listening to me talk. We laugh when I tell her she looks Japanese; she agrees its the haircut.

She's attractive enough, her body is pretty nice, but her attitude and positioning gets good marks from me.

L: 7
B: 7
S: 8

Have fun and be safe,

Kagetora
03-08-07, 23:56
Enjoyed some time with Kim at GQ. About 5'6" with enhanced D's. Pretty and gentle. Half Japanese, half Korean. Relaxing ts and massage. Unrushed, complete, and covered service with some small talk after. Very peaceful session. Felt like I should have been served green tea. This style is not for everyone, but it provided a relaxing break.

Lanikai1
03-09-07, 01:26

A provider at King's Spa, the old Rakuaen, said that a few girls there did some drugs.

Nornor
03-09-07, 02:10
Hi Guys,

Any of you knows where freebies would be gathering the most in town by any chance?

I'm in biz trip to Waikiki for few days, was wondering where to hang out at night. Before ending up in an AMP, I'd like to try my chances on freebies in a bar or somewhere else. These days there are so many asian chicks around who came here for fun.

One more question, in an AMP around, how many roses would I have to give to get CBJ, HJ, and FS ? I'm just asking to check which one I could afford !. I used to hunt in Asia, so I must prepare my mind to hunt here.

I'll report if I get anything.

Enjoy the night.

Nornor
03-09-07, 02:28
Hi Guys,

Any of you knows where freebies would be gathering the most in town by any chance?

I'm in biz trip to Waikiki for few days, was wondering where to hang out at night. Before ending up in an AMP, I'd like to try my chances on freebies in a bar or somewhere else. These days there are so many asian chicks around who came here for fun.

One more question, in an AMP around, how many roses would I have to give to get CBJ, HJ, and FS ? I'm just asking to check which one I could afford !. I used to hunt in Asia, so I must prepare my mind to hunt here.

Enjoy the night.

Lkjhgf
03-09-07, 15:31
Had a session with Erin at RM and it was very pleasurable, just as described in the quote below. Too bad not everyone had the same experience. As usual ymmv.This Erin is hot and cold not like that all the time did she ask for the roses up front, with Apple, Kiki, and Penny, more bang for the bucks.

Tendo
03-09-07, 17:50
Kim Chee Kane,

Which Jennifer are you talking about? Man these girls could use more names or we could use a numbering system :) and then have them all on file on this site. Hmmm that's a thought.

Tendo

Hilo Boy
03-09-07, 21:23
Nornor,

Fifty for a door fee and about a buck extra tip for service.

Kim Chee Kane
03-10-07, 14:04
From my understanding, I believe that she is the only Jennifer over there @ Thai-Issan. She's the owner too. She is about 5'1 to 5'3 approx and tanned. Pretty nice physique as well.

Your idea sounds pretty good. It can be quite difficult with the amount of ladies...

Kim Chee Kane,

Which Jennifer are you talking about? Man these girls could use more names or we could use a numbering system :) and then have them all on file on this site. Hmmm that's a thought.

Tendo

StreetLover
03-10-07, 17:53
Does Jean allow touching her ass and tits during the massage?

Which girls allow touching during the long massages or at least dress sexy?

Uncle Buck
03-10-07, 22:48
Saw this ad in the PennySaver:

Grand Opening
Olive House
By: Yuriko
291-5098

JAPANESE Massage Therapy????

Kapalua
03-11-07, 02:28
Maybe some that post the pictures of the girls would really be nice.
Nice idea, but most of the women who work in the AMPs wouldn't want photos posted on internet websites identifying them as AMP women (prostitutes).

Kapalua
03-11-07, 02:53
People say that having sex with a girl on ice/X/coke is awesome, but I don't know if it's true.
Over the years, my experiences with street prostitutes who are high on ice or cocaine have been mixed. Women who are high on ice or cocaine may exhibit increased sexual energy, stamina and enthusiasm. On the other hand, those drugs may result in women becoming moody, unpredictable, temperamental, paranoid, or even violent in some instances. So the experience can sometimes be wonderful but can sometimes be terrible.

RadioHazard
03-11-07, 07:58
If your looking at trying to pick up Japanese tourist I would try Mooses and Scrupples. theu are bars/club. Try and partner another guy to tag team girls. If they girls are in a large group they will be tough as the group usually has a leader and unless they are all getting fucked no one gets fucked i think its a save face thing.

This is why you and a friend should go after girls that are in pairs. Make small talk and try and get back to there hotel rooms.

Good luck and post if you get a freebee.

Hi Guys,

Enjoy the night.

RadioHazard
03-11-07, 07:59
If your looking at trying to pick up Japanese tourist I would try Mooses and Scrupples. theu are bars/club. Try and partner another guy to tag team girls. If they girls are in a large group they will be tough as the group usually has a leader and unless they are all getting fucked no one gets fucked i think its a save face thing.

This is why you and a friend should go after girls that are in pairs. Make small talk and try and get back to there hotel rooms.

Good luck and post if you get a freebee.

Hi Guys,

Enjoy the night.

HawaiiJoe
03-11-07, 19:05
Over the years, my experiences with street prostitutes who are high on ice or cocaine have been mixed. Women who are high on ice or cocaine may exhibit increased sexual energy, stamina and enthusiasm. On the other hand, those drugs may result in women becoming moody, unpredictable, temperamental, paranoid, or even violent in some instances. So the experience can sometimes be wonderful but can sometimes be terrible.IMHO I have never had a good experience with anyone high on stimulants. Just my own experience. Anyone high when I'm with them is an automatic cancelation. But hey that's just me and personally I'm not into crazy, over-the-top sex anyway.

To each his own.

DownAndOut
03-12-07, 02:57
Does Jean allow touching her ass and tits during the massage?

Which girls allow touching during the long massages or at least dress sexy?Jean is so sweet i'm afraid to really try, however when she is massaging my hand she brings it close to her body and it inadvertantly touches her breast. And when she cracks my back, she twists me sideways, and my foot also seemingly inadvertant, is between her legs. She makes me feel that she likes me anyway. I will get up the courage one of these times during the release.

Mei Ling let me fondle and suck her bare breasts. She and Ling Ling allowed fondling downstairs through the clothes. YMMV.

HawaiiJoe
03-13-07, 00:15
Saw this ad in the PennySaver:

Grand Opening
Olive House
By: Yuriko
291-5098

JAPANESE Massage Therapy????Has anyone been in to see Yuriko yet?

Coolbreeze999
03-13-07, 06:30
I am somewhat of a regular to the massage parlor scene and wanted to share some recent experiences I had. Smile Spa is under new ownership, lots of Vietnamese girls and a real 5 Star professional there named Selena. Probably the best ever session I've had at a AMP. The mama san there also plays but not cheap. They are very wary of LE.

Member #1720
03-13-07, 12:41
I went yesterday. It was strictly legit.

Anonymous808
03-13-07, 14:55
How does Yuriko look, and how was her massage?

Hilo Boy
03-13-07, 16:17
Made a couple of visits to TR. First time saw Erica who gave a very good shower wash followed by dfk and bbbj but came out of mouth. Second time saw Sophia older and had a very unappealing body but did a great bbbjtcim. However after, she gagged, spit and gargled for like ten minutes. This was a total turn off so would only repeat with Erica.

Hypo Luxa
03-13-07, 18:07
Made a couple of visits to TR. First time saw Erica who gave a very good shower wash followed by dfk and bbbj but came out of mouth. Second time saw Sophia older and had a very unappealing body but did a great bbbjtcim. However after, she gagged, spit and gargled for like ten minutes. This was a total turn off so would only repeat with Erica.
While Erica is a gret GFE, she won't let you cum in her mouth.

Belut Boy
03-13-07, 20:51
I am somewhat of a regular to the massage parlor scene and wanted to share some recent experiences I had. Smile Spa is under new ownership, lots of Vietnamese girls and a real 5 Star professional there named Selena. Probably the best ever session I've had at a AMP. The mama san there also plays but not cheap. They are very wary of LE.
i was just thinking to myself "i wonder how SS is now, haven't been there for a while." Thanks.

Hilo Boy
03-14-07, 02:53
Saw Evelyn at IM. Massage plus hj. Answered the phone on her ear several times during the massage. Started hj then left the room came back and finished. Think I might be able to get a bj from her but my goal is to have her do a topless massage. Not thrilled with the phone thing but will repeat to see if I can get the bj etc. Did notice a middle aged plump Asian who was also working but not my type. Evelyn also asked about a massage for my wife don't know if this is legit or erotic.

Chang75
03-14-07, 04:09
Saw some posts previously about Emma. Other guys on this forum said she is a pretty cute, young, haole girl. They also said her massage was legit with no extras, but I wonder if that was because of lack of privacy since they said she used to share an office with a chiropractor.

Anyway, I saw her ad on CL (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/291285345.html). She said she's moved locations and it sounds like maybe now she may do extras since she's in a more private location. Anybody gone to her lately?? Extras?? Good massage??

Coolbreeze999
03-14-07, 04:24
I Heard From Jada At Club Asia That Vip Has A Bunch Of Younger Newbie College Girls Working There Part Time.

Anyone Out There Can Verify? Is It Worth A Trip There?

Smile Spa Has Been Good To Me This Past Week But I Am Looking For A Diversion.

===============================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

HawaiiGuy2
03-14-07, 04:26
Saw Evelyn at IM. Massage plus hj. Answered the phone on her ear several times during the massage. Started hj then left the room came back and finished. Think I might be able to get a bj from her but my goal is to have her do a topless massage. Not thrilled with the phone thing but will repeat to see if I can get the bj etc. Did notice a middle aged plump Asian who was also working but not my type. Evelyn also asked about a massage for my wife don't know if this is legit or erotic.Hey just wondering.

What does Evelyn look like? Age? Ethnicity? Thanks!

John Ross
03-14-07, 07:54
Evelyn does legit massages so she's probably inquiring to drum up business. Btw, you should edit your post as she does read this board.

Bacnang
03-14-07, 16:13
Evelyn does legit massages so she's probably inquiring to drum up business. Btw, you should edit your post as she does read this board.Very true indeed. I was even asked by some VB girls about the existence of this and other boards and I just play the stupid about it like I never heard their questions. So you just never know which providers are reading these forums.

Bacnang
03-14-07, 16:16
I Heard From Jada At Club Asia That Vip Has A Bunch Of Younger Newbie College Girls Working There Part Time.

Anyone Out There Can Verify? Is It Worth A Trip There?

Smile Spa Has Been Good To Me This Past Week But I Am Looking For A Diversion.

What kind of college newbie girls did Jada mention? Caucasians, Asians, Filipinos? I wonder if they are just going to HPU or Chaminade, would be damning if they were going UH or something. Easily get your name or face passed around there.

Coolbreeze999
03-15-07, 03:08
I am not sure, she didn't say but yeah I agree that would be kind of shameful if their classmates found out. If I were a college call girl I would just do craigslist and outcalls only to avoid being known as a working girl.

I wonder, was there ever a time in humanity that being a ***** was prestigious?

I kind of think some of these girls who do this full time outcall like you see on eros.com. Those are professionals. I don't see them as ******.

Double Nickle
03-15-07, 11:04
The best legitimate massage in the USA would IMHO have to be Chinese, especially if value for money is considered. New York City Chinatown has lots of good Qi Gong Tuina massage parlors starting at $40 an hour that are certainly in competition for the best. But on a Hawaiian vacation recently I found a place in Honolulu's Chinatown at $50 an hour that IMHO is the best legitimate massage parlor in the USA. It might not be for those who dislike a hard massage though.

Unlike New York City's Chinatown where signs for massage, back rub, or Qi Gong Tuina jump out at you everywhere you go; in Honolulu's Chinatown you have to hunt for them. I saw a barber shop advertising inexpensive massage although unfortunately I did not have time this trip to check it out. One place on the periphery looked interesting but I couldn't be sure if it was western or eastern. Westerners are starting to learn Chinese massage but I'd just as soon stick with a Chinese practitioner.

A building on the corner of Smith Street and South Hotel Street in the center of Chinatown displayed a large sign for massage. I have the business card in front of me which reads "Samy's Service Professional Massage Services Licensed Massage Therapy 1050 Smith Street Honolulu, HI 96817." There was a lot more written on the outside of the building, not all of which I remember. There were the foot reflexology and full body diagrams. It was explained that the services might be compensable by insurance. Hours were given as starting at 8AM. I forget when it closed.

One was supposed to call first and make an appointment. But I had no cell phone, no hotel (I had come in by cruiseship), no change for a pay phone, and only a few hours time. So I decided to try for a walk in. At 9 AM I found a somewhat sleepy looking 40ish oriental woman. Although her English was not good she seemed bright, well groomed, and attractive enough to give her access to my flesh. I was to come back in 20 minutes. I don't know if this is a one woman operation or, if not, how many masseuses are employed.

I came back and used the bathroom before starting. It had a shower in it. Here like most Chinese massage parlors there was no shower or table shower as part of the normal massage. But perhaps you might be allowed to use the bathroom shower if you asked. The first floor massage room was quite nicely decorated in an oriental fashion. A built in bench ran along the outside walls and music was being played.

I just started getting naked with the door open. I hadn't seen anybody else and I didn't want her to think I was shy. She moved the door so it was open only a crack when she noticed. I lay face down on the massage table butt naked. Unless I'm told I assume nudity is OK. She came in and covered my ass with a towel. There was no rush, however, and she didn't seem offended by my nudity.

She gave an absolutely amazing massage that seemed to have elements of Qi Gong Tuina, Shiatsu, and Thai. She pounded on my back with cupped hands like she was playing the bongo drums. Firm strokes, pinpoint pressure, broadly based pressure - she did it all. Oil was applied to my back, arms, and legs. My scalp was also massaged, though not oiled. She rubbed my back down to the buttocks. Then she uncovered most of each buttock and did them one at a time. Each leg was uncovered and done separately. She bent my arms and legs and really worked them over.

On the flip I think the towel accidently slipped a bit, exposing myself. She just uncomplainingly adjusted it and carried on. The towel was positioned just above my genitals and my stomach was massaged - something far too few masseuses do nowadays. While she was stroking and oiling my arms, my penis got so hard it poked right out beyond the towel. Eventually she pulled the towel up a bit to cover it. My legs were bent up like a frog's legs and massaged really hard. She also positioned me and applied sharp pressure much like a chiropractor does. At one point my legs were brought up towards my head leaving my ass out in the air again. I'm almost ready to move to Honolulu so I can go here regularly.

She was so good I wanted to leave a tip although no requests or hints were made. But I had nothing under a $50 bill so I walked out having gotten the best massage ever, a full hour, for only $50.

I doubt any extras are available here. There were no hints of any. It is in the same block as a police station. I understand Honolulu has zones where happy ending places are tolerated and zones where they aren't. Chinatown seems to be in a "cleaned up" zone although my guidebook says "Chinatown's Hotel Street is a cruising ground for both male and female prostitutes" and a "few clubs in this area offer strippers."

Tendo
03-15-07, 17:01
Just a note, but in Mainland China. Tuiyou "pushing oil" generally means that you'll get a hj. And if they say they also have european massage that fs is availiable.

Tendo

Bacnang
03-15-07, 17:23
I am not sure, she didn't say but yeah I agree that would be kind of shameful if their classmates found out. If I were a college call girl I would just do craigslist and outcalls only to avoid being known as a working girl.

I wonder, was there ever a time in humanity that being a ***** was prestigious?

I kind of think some of these girls who do this full time outcall like you see on eros.com. Those are professionals. I don't see them as ******.The so-called professionals usually know what it takes to stay in this business. As compared to the up's and down's of college girls looking for quick cash.

It's like trying to find that Forte porn video and saying hey you, you were in that porn video when you see the girls from Forte. Oh well.

Double Nickle
03-15-07, 18:52
...I wonder, was there ever a time in humanity that being a ***** was prestigious?...

As a matter of fact there was. Sex played an integral role in many religions and there were actually temple prostitutes from at least the time of ancient Egypt who were highly honored.
Double Nickle

Bacnang
03-15-07, 19:30
As a matter of fact there was. Sex played an integral role in many religions and there were actually temple prostitutes from at least the time of ancient Egypt who were highly honored.

Double NickleNow that is very interesting because I think sexuality was more open back in the days than it is now.

Lip Licker
03-15-07, 21:15

Double NickleActually, they don't have any proof and it is believed that the temple women were either performers or engauged in ritual sexuality practices without payment so they were not, by definition, prostitues.

As far as the college girls go, I doubt they would be local. Probably girls who came here for school from out of state or country. Still sounds interesting to check out.

Lanikai1
03-16-07, 02:59
The so-called professionals usually know what it takes to stay in this business. As compared to the up's and down's of college girls looking for quick cash.

It's like trying to find that Forte porn video and saying hey you, you were in that porn video when you see the girls from Forte. Oh well.Forte did a porn video?

Bacnang
03-16-07, 04:30
Forte did a porn video?From my understanding one of the members of Forte did a personal sex tape with her then b/f which entailed Anal sex. Supposedly she also shitted on him after he pulled out.

Then there is one member that is supposedly doing Stripping at one of that famous joints in Vegas.

I haven't seen the vid nor seen the person stripping at that joint so I can't confirm but it's a famous rumor in Hawaii.

Spyda
03-16-07, 07:26
Forte did a porn video?It's just a rumor that at one point reached urban legend status for the generation who know who they are.

Bacnang
03-16-07, 15:30
It's just a rumor that at one point reached urban legend status for the generation who know who they are.But it's a great Urban Legend to investigate and if you find it. You will be held like Indiana Jones status or something. But I think the Stripper Gig in Vegas sounds more plausible than the vid, but you just never know. Fricken Kam students did that school bus porn vid, and ironically my associates's b/f's teammates at Kam were the ones involved. He claims there was actually two vids , just that only one vid was exposed.

Allbust
03-16-07, 22:00
A friend in Las Vegas told me that girl Giselle from Forte strips at Crazy Horse Too. I have yet to confirm it.

Belut Boy
03-16-07, 22:15
From my understanding one of the members of Forte did a personal sex tape with her then b/f which entailed Anal sex. Supposedly she also shitted on him after he pulled out.

Then there is one member that is supposedly doing Stripping at one of that famous joints in Vegas.

I haven't seen the vid nor seen the person stripping at that joint so I can't confirm but it's a famous rumor in Hawaii.Domichow,

I heard that story too. But I never heard they taped it. Then again, when I heard that story I was drunk. I heard about the stripping one too.

Jon Doh
03-17-07, 02:32
Sorry I have been out of the scene (AMPS) for a few months, but I decided that I needed a massage and I went and made an appointment with Jean.

Like everyone said, it was everything that I expected and more. I went and took a shower and then went straight to the table on my stomach. She massaged my back which really felt good and it did take some of my aches away. Then she worked on my legs. And that thing she does with your legs (when she pulls your leg up) and then turns it to the other side of your body hurt. It did feel good but I think it hurt more lol. And then that thing that some of you said that she does with the neck, damn that was really really weird. She cracked my neck twice on each side and on each occasion my neck cracked. It surprised me but in the end it felt like I had a bobble head hahaha.

Overall I paid $ and to me it was well worth it. The only thing that wasn't provided was a "happy ending." But thats ok, I wasn't looking for it anyways. I wish I could've gotten one but I was more there for the massage than anything.

Also it was my first time being there. So I was wondering since it was my first time there, is that the reason why she didnt do a happy ending?

Jon Doh
03-17-07, 02:38
Oops I forgot a few more things. I thin the ebst part of the massage was when she massaged my foot and my head. It felt so good whe she was massaging my foot that I didnt want her to stop. It felt that good. Also when she was massaging the back of my head, It was feeling both good and sore at the same time. I wanted her to massage my head more but the more she massaged my head the more sore it came. But I guess the soreness is from the stress that I had and also the toxins that I had (or whatever you call it).

One other thing that really surorised me was the knowledge she has about her career. She knows alot about her profession. Does anyone agree with me on that?

As far as repeats, I will definitely repeat in a few weeks.

Magnod
03-17-07, 04:23
Sorry I have been out of the scene (AMPS) for a few months, but I decided that I needed a massage and I went and made an appointment with Jean.

Like everyone said, it was everything that I expected and more. I went and took a shower and then went straight to the table on my stomach. She massaged my back which really felt good and it did take some of my aches away. Then she worked on my legs. And that thing she does with your legs (when she pulls your leg up) and then turns it to the other side of your body hurt. It did feel good but I think it hurt more lol. And then that thing that some of you said that she does with the neck, damn that was really really weird. She cracked my neck twice on each side and on each occasion my neck cracked. It surprised me but in the end it felt like I had a bobble head hahaha.

Overall I paid $ and to me it was well worth it. The only thing that wasn't provided was a "happy ending." But thats ok, I wasn't looking for it anyways. I wish I could've gotten one but I was more there for the massage than anything.

Also it was my first time being there. So I was wondering since it was my first time there, is that the reason why she didnt do a happy ending?

No happy ending? Isn't $ her happy ending fee? .60 is the normal massage fee.

Skebe
03-17-07, 17:50
I am somewhat of a regular to the massage parlor scene and wanted to share some recent experiences I had. Smile Spa is under new ownership, lots of Vietnamese girls and a real 5 Star professional there named Selena. Probably the best ever session I've had at a AMP. The mama san there also plays but not cheap. They are very wary of LE.How would you describe Selena? How old was she? I remember a Selena from way back in the day and I was just wondering if somehow this might be the same one? Probably not, but just wondering.

Member #3973
03-17-07, 17:58
No happy ending? Isn't $ her happy ending fee? .60 is the normal massage fee.She has always included happy ending without asking for $. Since her massage really is excellent, I asked how much for massage only. She told me. 6. Perhaps she has a reason to be cautious, or simply ran out of time when her clients don't get the happy ending. In the licensed "legit" places they are extra cautious about undercover operations since they could loose their license. And you are very rarely offered anything more than a "therapeutic" manual release without any touching of the masseuse.

StreetLover
03-17-07, 20:27
Yeah, the first time I went to see Jean, she didn't give me a happy ending either. 2nd time she did after I asked.

MadCocker
03-17-07, 23:32
Ohana Massage has definitely seen better days. Stopped by today and Kim/Ruby answered the door. I was happy thinking that she would be servicing me. Instead after showering and returning to my room Sonya walked in. Sonya is a short Korean on the chunkier side. Massage sucked as did the hj. Total damage was $.50+$.30. I doubt I'll be returning there.

After leaving Ohana headed to Pink Orchid for a fabulous strictly legit massage from Lisa.

Does anyone have any info on Ginger's above Pink Orchid? I searched the forum, but didn't see anything.

Kapalua
03-18-07, 00:35
In the spirit of exploration, I made my first visit to Oahu Best Massage, located on the second floor of the building at 2600 South King Street (near the intersection of King and University). About two months ago I had read a review of this place that said it was dirty and the bed smelled bad. During my visit, the premises appeared somewhat shabby compared to many other places, but at least the bed didn't have a bad odor and the bathroom seemed clean. There is no table shower available, so washing is self-service.

The provider assigned to me was a relatively small Korean woman named Hana, who appeared (in dim light) to be in her forties. Her body looked reasonably attractive for a woman of her age, and I liked her colored hair and her liberal use of eyeliner. She spoke English well, had a lively personality, and showed a good sense of humor. She seemed quite comfortable in this line of work. After about fifteen minutes of massage, full service was provided. Although it wasn't among the best performances that I've experienced, it was well within the range of satisfaction. Her pussy was natural (unshaven), which I prefer, and small. The fit was pleasurably snug.

Subsequently, while I was dressing, I noticed that a hole in the wall of my massage room had been filled with a styrofoam-type material. However, there was still a gap that would easily enable someone to peep inside the room while a customer was having sex. I don't know whether or not that gap was intentional, but it was a bit disturbing.

"Smile, you're on Candid Camera!" :eek:

Lanikai1
03-18-07, 01:32
Who is your personal favorite AMP girl out there now?

I have tried Penny at CS. She is great. She is hot enjoys sex and will rock your world. She is also a nice person. A little different personality wise but nice.

Then there is Tomato at Ace. I think preformance wise no one can top her. She also enjoys sex and gets into it. A little on the older side, but a good fuck is a good fuck right?

Bonnie? I havent seen her in awhile. Maybe I should check her out again.

Angie? If this is the same Angie from a few years ago at PT who said that she was going to architecture school at Berkeley then she is a nympho. She is not the best looking, but boy does she get into it.

Anyhow, what are your thoughts out there?

I am a bored mongerer looking for new experiences.

Kapalua
03-18-07, 01:34
Does anyone have any info on Ginger's above Pink Orchid? I searched the forum, but didn't see anything.
Haven't been there recently, but last year I was there six times. It looked fairly nice inside, and had a good table shower room. Each of the four women who serviced me (two of them I saw twice) provided full service. Each of those women was Korean and in her thirties or forties. Never did I see any young or very beautiful women working there. Once I noticed that the wall of my massage room didn't go all the way up to the ceiling, which would allow anyone outside the room to hear what was happening inside the room.

Shampoo City
03-18-07, 03:00
Who is your personal favorite AMP girl out there now?Yuri (formerly of Smile, currently at Rappongi).

Bronze Beast
03-18-07, 09:26
I just got word from a good source that Pam (Thai) is back in town. She's opened her own place at Century Center and still provides extras. I have not checked out the place nor seen any of her ads. She could be using an alias. Will let you know what I uncover unless someone already has found out which shop is hers.

John Ross
03-18-07, 09:34
I just got word from a good source that Pam (Thai) is back in town. She's opened her own place at Century Center and still provides extras. I have not checked out the place nor seen any of her ads. She could be using an alias. Will let you know what I uncover unless someone already has found out which shop is hers.
A bunch of Thai places have sprung up recently and I'd say it is Siam Thai Massage. The licensee for that establishment has a Thai name. Suite 3904 in Century Center.

Alohano
03-18-07, 10:59
At Siam Thai, the names are Nina (boss) and Tip for the Thai therapists. The former Patty at IM and Tasha (China Mary) also work there.

Asian0255
03-18-07, 11:53
I just got word from a good source that Pam (Thai) is back in town. She's opened her own place at Century Center and still provides extras. I have not checked out the place nor seen any of her ads. She could be using an alias. Will let you know what I uncover unless someone already has found out which shop is hers.I really liked Pam. Would sure like to see her again. If you have any more info on how to reach her, please let us know.

Jon Doh
03-18-07, 15:17
She has always included happy ending without asking for $. Since her massage really is excellent, I asked how much for massage only. She told me. 6. Perhaps she has a reason to be cautious, or simply ran out of time when her clients don't get the happy ending. In the licensed "legit" places they are extra cautious about undercover operations since they could loose their license. And you are very rarely offered anything more than a "therapeutic" manual release without any touching of the masseuse.

Well when I first walked in, She said "you do know how much I charge right?" And I said yes. So I aked her if she wants the total amount now or just the 50 for now? Then she said she'll take the 100. So I just gave it to her. But anyways I guess I was one of the unlucky ones not to get a happy ending my first time out. But then again, I was mainly looking for a good massage but yet I wouldn't have minded a "happy ending" in the end. Oh wellz :)

Jon Doh
03-18-07, 15:20
Yeah, the first time I went to see Jean, she didn't give me a happy ending either. 2nd time she did after I asked.

OK thanks StreetLover. At least I wasn't the only one that had that experience. Well maybe I will be able to experince my second time around. In fact I'm planning on seeing her sometime in the next 2 weeks or so.

Aldo the other thing I dodnt mention in my other posts is that I didnt ask her cause (like everyone said) she is a really good lady and that I didnt wanna put her in a predicament that she didnt feel comfortable in doing

Asian0255
03-18-07, 21:36
I just got word from a good source that Pam (Thai) is back in town. She's opened her own place at Century Center and still provides extras. I have not checked out the place nor seen any of her ads. She could be using an alias. Will let you know what I uncover unless someone already has found out which shop is hers.I really liked Pam. Used to see her a Paradise. It's good to hear that she may be back. Please keep us posted if you have any more info. Would like to know how to contact her to make an appointment.

Lanikai1
03-18-07, 22:48
But it's a great Urban Legend to investigate and if you find it. You will be held like Indiana Jones status or something. But I think the Stripper Gig in Vegas sounds more plausible than the vid, but you just never know. Fricken Kam students did that school bus porn vid, and ironically my associates's b/f's teammates at Kam were the ones involved. He claims there was actually two vids , just that only one vid was exposed.

Interesting how the Kam School incident was a big thing and just kinda disappeared. Just like Jeremy Harris campaign thing with Lisa Katherine @#$@!, I forget her last name. She was a ho. Cute japanese beauty queen from Maui. I saw her a couple of times. That whole thing kinda disappeared as well.

An remember the Aina Haina cougar? I recently met a woman who actually shot the video the cougar roaming Wailupe Valley in the late 1980's. She said it was a big cat. The DNLR said it was just a large domestic cat. She said no way and the video kinda proves it.

Anyway she told me that the State eventually found the owner of the cougar and confiscated the animal. The never did acknowledge the existance of the cougar.

Aw well, things that are just swept under the rug.

Asianlover4u
03-19-07, 00:16
Has anyone had extras with Tip or Nina from Siam Thai Massage? If any has please pm me i'd appreciate the info.

Has anyone tried the new japanese girl in the classifieds? phone number was 753-2224?

Whatwho78
03-19-07, 02:43
Just a question, I'm going to be in Hawaii later this month. Need some info on the MP in the downtown Honolulu area. By the way, I am a noob to the whole MP scene. Any advice/info would be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. Mods, if this is the wrong forum, please move it the appropriate one.

Tadhook
03-19-07, 12:20
Has anyone had extras with Tip or Nina from Siam Thai Massage? If any has please pm me i'd appreciate the info.

Has anyone tried the new japanese girl in the classifieds? phone number was 753-2224?
If you are talking about the Japanese girl at Hina Massage, it's strictly legit.

DownAndOut
03-19-07, 18:32
Oops I forgot a few more things. I thin the ebst part of the massage was when she massaged my foot and my head. It felt so good whe she was massaging my foot that I didnt want her to stop. It felt that good. Also when she was massaging the back of my head, It was feeling both good and sore at the same time. I wanted her to massage my head more but the more she massaged my head the more sore it came. But I guess the soreness is from the stress that I had and also the toxins that I had (or whatever you call it).

One other thing that really surorised me was the knowledge she has about her career. She knows alot about her profession. Does anyone agree with me on that?

As far as repeats, I will definitely repeat in a few weeks.Most legits charge $50 for the massage and some $45 to get the edge over the competition. Then $50 -$60 for the release. Since Jean charges $100 up front I assumed the release was included; which it was my first time. The second time she didn't release but she spent 1/2 hour extra on me so that was really nice. When I asked for release she laughed and obliged and said she didn't think I wanted to. The third time I couldn't squirt although it felt really good. My old age. She felt so bad like it was her fault. Funny. She is very knowledgeable in health and massage.

Bangkolulu
03-19-07, 20:02
The best legitimate massage in the USA...
I have the business card in front of me which reads "Samy's Service Professional Massage Services Licensed Massage Therapy 1050 Smith Street Honolulu, HI 96817."

One was supposed to call first and make an appointment. But I had no cell phone, no hotel (I had come in by cruiseship), no change for a pay phone, and only a few hours time.The number that you are supposed to call, and presumably on the card you have is (808) 636-1419.

Comp Dude 35
03-20-07, 04:14
Very pretty japanese, local looking. legit all the way, got to go under the sheet covers. too bad, as she has a nice bod.

If you are talking about the Japanese girl at Hina Massage, it's strictly legit.

Comp Dude 35
03-20-07, 04:15
Never got a chance to see her; can you describe what she looks like too?

Mahalos!

Comp Dude 35
03-20-07, 04:18
Which one did the video? Was it Kay, Jo, Gee, or Marlene; man, if it was Jo or Marlene, I would have bought that right off the bootleg!

Gee is a **** in action too.

From my understanding one of the members of Forte did a personal sex tape with her then b/f which entailed Anal sex. Supposedly she also shitted on him after he pulled out.

I haven't seen the vid nor seen the person stripping at that joint so I can't confirm but it's a famous rumor in Hawaii.

Bronze Beast
03-20-07, 05:18
Never got a chance to see her; can you describe what she looks like too?

Mahalos! Your opinion may vary. Exotic in appearance, beautiful full length silky black hair, lightly tanned natural complexion, smooth and soft skin, about 5'3" without heels. Reminded me actually of Magnum PI's Vietnamese wife. I hope that helps since it is a bit challenging to describe most women of Asian decent when most to me are exotic, sexy, and extremely appetizing.

Hypo Luxa
03-20-07, 21:37
Which one did the video?
Anyone know the name of the website (membership) that has the local girls doing porn?

----------------------------

Hypo Luxa - Hermes Pan

Buido
03-20-07, 22:26
Anyone know the name of the website (membership) that has the local girls doing porn?

Hypo Luxa - Hermes PanIs this the one you want?

http://www.808stars.com/

Buido
03-20-07, 22:45

Hypo Luxa - Hermes PanI am new here but try this if it posts. My last post didn't go.

Try 808 stars dot com

Belut Boy
03-20-07, 22:50
Which one did the video? Was it Kay, Jo, Gee, or Marlene; man, if it was Jo or Marlene, I would have bought that right off the bootleg!

Gee is a **** in action too.
Supposedly, it was the one with the short hair.

First Try
03-20-07, 23:03
http://www.booklineshawaii.com/music/image/Forte-Montage(c)_l.jpg

Lip Licker
03-20-07, 23:27
http://www.booklineshawaii.com/music/image/Forte-Montage(c)_l.jpgThe one on the far left is Marlene. The second one was the youngest and the least attractive(face and body). I always thought the girl on the far right was the hottest and I think she looks better without the curls but she was also the bitchiest. I hope it wasn't Marlene, she was really nice.

Comp Dude 35
03-21-07, 02:56
The short hair (2nd from left) is Joanne.

The far one on the right is Gissele, who is supposedly stripping in LV now.

Man, if anyone knows where this video exist, PM me.

Supposedly, it was the one with the short hair.

Tadhook
03-21-07, 15:35
I think it's time to move this Forte thing to another thread.

Belut Boy
03-21-07, 16:55
The one on the far left is Marlene. The second one was the youngest and the least attractive(face and body). I always thought the girl on the far right was the hottest and I think she looks better without the curls but she was also the bitchiest. I hope it wasn't Marlene, she was really nice.
Marlene is a friend of mine and I know it wasn't her. She is one of the sweetest girls i hve ever met. A (male) friend of mine that was the the guy in the fable and it was Joanne, (the second from the left). Tadhook is right. conversation done. let's move on.

Hypo Luxa
03-21-07, 18:26
Marlene is a friend of mine and I know it wasn't her. She is one of the sweetest girls i hve ever met. A (male) friend of mine that was the the guy in the fable and it was Joanne, (the second from the left). Tadhook is right. conversation done. let's move on.
The sweetest girl you have ever met sometimes equals a nymph in the bedroom. You never know until you take them there. Had that experience a couple of times in my life. Sweethearts are sluts behind closed doors...

Samura1
03-22-07, 13:16
Saw Mya lat night at Diva. Very pretty sexy woman. Curvy but not fat body. Nice full natural B's. Thorough table shower and enthusiastic massage. Great CBJ. Had her in Mish, RCG, Doggie. Quiet and unrushed. A-9, B-7.5, Service 8.

Would repeat.

Ronin63
03-22-07, 19:01
Was recently in Honolulu on vacation. Stopped by Venus and saw Ruby. She looks like she just stepped from the pages of a magazine. Definetley nothing like this back home in the Midwest. $$ for all, rushed performance, poor massage, but what a face and body. Says she's half Japanese and half Korean. Speaks Korean and English.

Would I see her again, probably not. I admit I like the massage and a unrushed environment.

Also stopped in at Mika. Sandra rushed me to the back. Declined once we could not come to terms. Felt she wasn't worth the price she was asking. Also she was very up front on FS. A first for me, made me a little nervous.

Lip Licker
03-23-07, 20:08
Visited PT last night and asked the mama to send in a thin girl as I didn't really see anything good sitting on the couches.

I forgot her name already but she was cute, kept changing her mind about her age: 24/28. Korean girl, 5'8". Unfortunately she looked better with her clothes on. Seems like she had a kid as her stomach had the slight sag of the MILF. B cups that were pretty nice but B is being somewhat generous. TS was done with her hands instead of with the usual scrub thing which was nice. She paid a lot of attention to junior during the TS.

Got back to the room and she strips, does a light body to body rub then on the flip starts to go at it with a BBBJ. I wasn't sure if she had put on the rubber with her mouth but after some balls sucking, I realized she hadn't. CG, Mish, Dog, Lazy Dog, and back to Mish. She did a better acting job than most but would not repeat. She also counted the money once I handed it to her.

F:8 B:6 A:8 S:6

JackoAllTrades
03-23-07, 22:07
Evergreen is a waste! I'm new to the Oahu mongering scene so I should have done a little more homework. However, at least I took one for the team. I was in Femme Nu Wednesday afternoon priming up to visit one of the local AMP's. And being Evergreen is right next door (and I don't know the location of many others yet), I figured I'd give it a try. Mamasan lets me in and brings me to a room. She asks for the. 5 room charge and asks me what I'd like. I asked for a young, thin girl, any race is fine with me. She demanded 1. 5 upfront and assured me I had a choice of some fine young petite women for BJ and FS. I fought paying upfront but she was very persistant. So I caved and gave her the 1. 5. She tells me to undress, does her screening thing, and then walks out leaving me in this room for about 20 minutes. When she returned, she said that all the girls were unavailable and that I was LUCKY because I get to have her. She was about 50yo, thin, saggy, and I think drunk. Not very pleasant looking at all. But I was drunk and horny and caved again. She gives an oiled HJ for about 10 minutes, 2 minute covered reverse cowgirl, and finished with HJ. I asked for at least something back when we were finished being that I did not receive what I asked for, but she laughed and told me I would get a discount if I came back the next day. I left and never went back!

VipHawaii
03-24-07, 00:44
I know this place is actually an AMP, but I just wanted to let you know that the mama there, Judy, gives pretty firm straight massages. Next time, just try it out.

John Ross
03-25-07, 01:02
I know this place is actually an AMP, but I just wanted to let you know that the mama there, Judy, gives pretty firm straight massages. Next time, just try it out.
I thought it was more of a "legit" place. I've been there many times and Judy has only given me a massage with release and some titty sucking.

Dragon419
03-25-07, 01:07
What can we say? Never, never give money upfront...especially to the Mama. And if you don't see what you want, ask for someone else, and if there is no one else, ask for your 50 back. Its your hard earned money and you deserve to get what you want. Thanks for the tip tho, Evergreen has been getting some negative comments recently. Isn' this the place where the girl supposedly made someone's charge card disappear?

Lcl Asian
03-25-07, 02:53
I thought it was more of a "legit" place. I've been there many times and Judy has only given me a massage with release and some titty sucking.John,

I'm new to this so please excuse me, but how much did this cost you? How does Judy look like?

Thanks

Member #3973
03-25-07, 08:04
I thought it was more of a "legit" place. I've been there many times and Judy has only given me a massage with release and some titty sucking.It is "legit" in the sense Judy has a license. So you can ask for a massage and you will get a fairly decent one. She also provides release. Usually manual, but at least for customers she knows well, more may be available. As always YMMV.

Kapalua
03-25-07, 21:18
Mina told me that she is from China. In the room she took off her dress and her body was quite nice. The dress made her belly seem bigger than it really was. She has a rubenesque build. Anyway the sex was very good and Mina is very nice. So I'll be making more visits to see her. That was the best fuck I have had in while.
Mina subsequently disappeared from Tokyo Relaxation under "mysterious" circumstances, and it was rumored that she had returned to China. However, I've learned that she is now working at Golden Massage, located upstairs at 1272 South King Street (mauka side of King, between Piikoi and Keeaumoku). When she was at Tokyo Relaxation, she always provided me with excellent service. She's a chubby girl, but I actually like that type of physique.

Kapalua
03-25-07, 21:37
Never, never give money upfront...
Yes, I would also highly recommend that policy. If the mamasan (or the girl herself) absolutely insists on receiving the money in advance of the sexual services being provided, it's time to leave and go to one of the thirty or so other AMPs on the island.

HawaiiJoe
03-26-07, 14:33
So has anyone found out if Pam (Thai) is back?

A previous post mentioned she may be at CC, but no mention of where.

Any news?

Eric808
03-26-07, 18:33
Can anybody tell me anything about Gina from VIP?

JackoAllTrades
03-26-07, 19:51
Yes, I would also highly recommend that policy. If the mamasan (or the girl herself) absolutely insists on receiving the money in advance of the sexual services being provided, it's time to leave and go to one of the thirty or so other AMPs on the island.Thanks for the advice, and thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction as far as locales. I'll post again with my next experience.

Be safe!

Lkjhgf
03-27-07, 02:04
Most legits charge $50 for the massage and some $45 to get the edge over the competition. Then $50 -$60 for the release. Since Jean charges $100 up front I assumed the release was included; which it was my first time. The second time she didn't release but she spent 1/2 hour extra on me so that was really nice. When I asked for release she laughed and obliged and said she didn't think I wanted to. The third time I couldn't squirt although it felt really good. My old age. She felt so bad like it was her fault. Funny. She is very knowledgeable in health and massage.If you need a release, just ask her nicely and she'll do it but don't ask her on the phone or demanding she's a very nice person

Member #3973
03-27-07, 08:02
If you need a release, just ask her nicely and she'll do it but don't ask her on the phone or demanding she's a very nice personJean gives consistently the best professional massage in my opinion. The therapeutic massage is close to being worth the $ she asks, and she does not really consider the manual release more than part of a natural way of relaxing you. Son Kyong can give you a more sensual massage, or she may not. Depending on her mood that day. Her looks are a 10.for her age at least.

Jean is not the hottest chick, but her massage is just awesome!

Nhill76
03-28-07, 00:05
Can anybody tell me anything about Gina from VIP?Why, is she back from vacation?

Lkjhgf
03-28-07, 00:09
Jean gives consistently the best professional massage in my opinion. The therapeutic massage is close to being worth the $ she asks, and she does not really consider the manual release more than part of a natural way of relaxing you. Son Kyong can give you a more sensual massage, or she may not. Depending on her mood that day. Her looks are a 10.for her age at least.

Jean is not the hottest chick, but her massage is just awesome!Where is son kyong , can i get ph# and where she is//thanks, mahalo

And you are right about jean.

Ninja Boots
03-28-07, 03:04
Hey people,

I am new to this scene but have friends who are old hands at this. I was told that Lea at Rose Marri is a pretty nice local girl who gives a mediocre TS and massage but FS is pretty good. Anybody know anything or have tried Lea?

Member #3973
03-28-07, 05:24
Where is son kyong , can i get ph# and where she is//thanks, mahalo

And you are right about jean.Son Kyong: 371-8498. She is in the Century Center. I've seen an ad lately that makes it appear as she offeres massage to women over 40 only. However, I would be surprised if that is true. I haven't seen her in about a year.

As Jean, she does the massage fully clothed, and does not like to be touched. Other than that she's great. She's the only one who ever made me shoot 3 times in an hour. Even the most enthusiastic AMP girls I've been with only managed to make me do it twice, and they used much more than their hands!

Eric808
03-28-07, 10:18
Does anybody know a Julie from VIP? Any good?

Eric808
03-28-07, 10:19
Does a girl ever invite you over to their house?

Let you sleep over at their house? Not charge you and just hang out?

Hypo Luxa
03-28-07, 18:21

I've given an AMP girl a ride to her house after the session once. I went in and we shagged again for free. Didn't sleep over or anything. It's fairly common for bar girls to ask for rides, but most of them will only kiss you for the ride. Some hobbyists have reported sessions at their house, but it involves payment just the same.

Member #3973
03-28-07, 18:37
I've given an AMP girl a ride to her house after the session once. I went in and we shagged again for free. Didn't sleep over or anything. It's fairly common for bar girls to ask for rides, but most of them will only kiss you for the ride. Some hobbyists have reported sessions at their house, but it involves payment just the same.

I have given bar girls rides home some times, even someone I did not buy drinks for, legit masseuses and AMP girls home after a session, but haven't gotten more than a kiss and a hug. Many live with families, room mates or bf/husbands, so they cannot bring work home! But, we can always hope, and it also gives you a few browny points next time you see them.

Ofcourse, the only reason they do it is to save the cab fare, not because they like you!

Qman90
03-29-07, 01:51
Does anyone know of any amp that do bbbj or anal. Just curious cause I haven't found one yet.

Qman90
03-29-07, 02:15
Does anyone know of any AMP that do BBBJ or ANAL. I still havent been able to find one yet.

Finger Licking
03-29-07, 04:41
I've given an AMP girl a ride to her house after the session once. I went in and we shagged again for free. Didn't sleep over or anything. It's fairly common for bar girls to ask for rides, but most of them will only kiss you for the ride. Some hobbyists have reported sessions at their house, but it involves payment just the same.Dayum lucky guy! I was made the same offer once. But she was all the way in wahiawa and wanted a ride out to waikiki. I declined, shit. I wish I could find her again, but that was years ago. Car date, $$, bbbjc, doggy, mish.

These days wahiawa is a ghost town. It used to be better then dt.

Dragon419
03-29-07, 05:32
QMAN,

It all comes down to YMMV and RTFF.

Lip Licker
03-29-07, 07:15

...uh, I think that defeats the point of going to an AMP. I don't really see any advantage for the mongerer to start a relationship with the providers. Besides, if you RTFF you would know that most of the girls live at the AMP. Sounds like you need to find a real girlfriend or a FTF.

Ninja Boots
03-29-07, 07:38
So tonight i was going To TOFTT and see Lea at Rose Marri but she wasn't working. i ended up at Imperial and had Coco. She asked if i wanted a shower and to do myself so i said after. She left for a minute, came back, and didn't even bother to massage but started rubbing me with her body (if you call that a massage),a little asian which was mediocre. She told me to flip and then proceeded to suck every inch of me and then BBBJ.She slipped on the helmet and went straight to mish, doggie, CG and asked if I came yet. She then took off the helmet and BBBJTCIM. but right after she got up and wiped her mouth as if surprised. All in all, ok, nothing to brag about. I still want to get the 411 on the local asian Lea at Rose Marri.

Kapalua
03-30-07, 02:46
Does anyone know of any AMP that do BBBJ or ANAL. I still havent been able to find one yet.
Although there might not be a particular "AMP" that's generally known for those activities, there are individual providers in various AMPs who sometimes engage in them (bbbj much more frequently than anal). Here are a few suggestions on obtaining any type of "special" service from providers: (1) sometimes the older and/or less attractive providers are more willing to go the extra mile, because it can be harder for them to make good money; (2) sometimes a provider may be willing to enlarge her repertoire if she's offered more money to do so; (3) sometimes a provider may be willing to expand her "menu" after you have become her regular customer; and (4) if you've become a provider's regular customer, you might want to politely tell her that you desire to continue seeing her, but that you would like to try something new rather than continuing to do the same things again and again. She then may be willing to provide a special service in order to keep you as a customer.

Eric808
04-01-07, 08:34
I have given bar girls rides home some times, even someone I did not buy drinks for, legit masseuses and AMP girls home after a session, but haven't gotten more than a kiss and a hug. Many live with families, room mates or bf/husbands, so they cannot bring work home! But, we can always hope, and it also gives you a few browny points next time you see them.

Ofcourse, the only reason they do it is to save the cab fare, not because they like you!She was already home. Cab fare. Idk man. I don't think cab fare is even a factor for other reasons I don't want to state but ya. Just wondering.

Okay how about this. Do they ever call you for no reason? To tell you in 10mins they're leaving for somewhere.

Asianlover4u
04-02-07, 00:33
Went to Golden Massage and had junko, she said she is full japanese and the way she talked I kind of believe it. I paid .5 for the house and .5 for full service. Since it was my first time with her, she said not to worry she would take care of me. To my surprise she started licking me all over, sucked on my nipples and allowed me to DATY. After we did some cow girl, missionary and finished in doggy. Next time she told me to bring more money other wise I would only get a HJ for the .5.

She had great attitude, nice body and face, all in all a great time.

Hypo Luxa
04-02-07, 01:51
Next time she told me to bring more money other wise I would only get a HJ for the .5.
Wow. She must have liked you to service you for that fee. Good job pardner!

Devorzon
04-02-07, 19:19
Went last week around 11pm, there was only one girl on the couch. Mamasan looked/sounded kinda scary (she seemed local), so I just asked for the girl on the couch. Don't know if the mama plays anyway. Waited a couple of minutes in the room and in she came. She said her name was selena; vietnamese, about 5 feet 100 lbs, pretty small girl. Table shower was typical. It was my first time there and as we were walking to one of the shower rooms I was amazed at how big this place is. The massage back in the room was pretty good; she walks on your back. My lower back always feels tight so I asked her to stay down there and it did feel good. After the hard massage she started massaging me with her hands and some kind of oil or lotion. She puts in her mouth, then licks it onto your body. Felt kind of good. She started lubing around my asshole, then I think she was gonna shove a finger up there but I stopped her, not really into that kind of stuff. Anyway the sex part was typical, covered bj and mish. She did seem like she was in a hurry. Anyway, I wouldn't repeat since I know there are better ones out there. She never asked for money before or after, I just gave her $120. As I was leaving I saw a nice looking girl (viet?) on the couch with big boobs-- I asked selena what her name was and I forget already (I remember it was a name I hear a lot on this board), but I will be going back to check her out.

Hilo Boy
04-02-07, 19:53
Will Junko dfk or bbbj?

Asianlover4u
04-03-07, 00:38
She really wasn't into kissing too much, so normally that tells me she would not bbbj. But hey ymmv.

John Ross
04-03-07, 02:46
She really wasn't into kissing too much, so normally that tells me she would not bbbj. But hey ymmv.
I'm not really into kissing, so I haven't tried that with Junko. However, she has given me bbbj in the past as well as bbfstcip.

Mikeyhawaii
04-03-07, 03:19
Stay away from Nikki Loo she's a nut case!

John Ross
04-03-07, 04:49
Stay away from Nikki Loo she's a nut case!
What happened?

Alohano
04-03-07, 05:03
Golden is turning into a great place. Junko's there and been talked about enough on the board. I hate to burst the J-girl bubble but she's got a Korean first name and caucasian last name. But from the way she wears her face, accent, etc she was either born/raised in Japan or spent a hell of a lot of time there. As far as I'm concerned, she's Japanese in my book.

Mina, younger, cute girl is also there and I would recommend. She's a little on the heavy side but attractive, great attitude, friendly..highly recommend.

I heard there's a third therapist but I've never seen her.

Alohano
04-03-07, 05:09
Siam Thai-got a little more info. There's a third Thai therapist there. Not Nina nor Tip. Just saw her as I was entering.

A few weeks ago, Patty from I'm and Tasha from China Mary were there. I do not know their "names" at Siam Thai or if they still work there.

Most recently, I had a session with a cute Japanese national named Nao or Naoko. Strictly legit but she was in pretty short shorts and attractive ladies t-shirt. Beautiful legs. Massage was very typical of the recent grads from the massage schools in the building. Seriously doubt she'll ever play but looking thru the headrest was incredible. Damn, just once I wish there was a J national that would provide a happy ending.

Ninja Boots
04-04-07, 04:27
Golden is turning into a great place. Junko's there and been talked about enough on the board. I hate to burst the J-girl bubble but she's got a Korean first name and caucasian last name. But from the way she wears her face, accent, etc she was either born/raised in Japan or spent a hell of a lot of time there. As far as I'm concerned, she's Japanese in my book.

Mina, younger, cute girl is also there and I would recommend. She's a little on the heavy side but attractive, great attitude, friendly..highly recommend.

I heard there's a third therapist but I've never seen her.I've never been to golden but I agree junko has been talked about alot. About how old is she? And her body?

TommyLoves
04-04-07, 05:24
Junko is not Japanese and she full Korean.She was raise in Japan that's why she sound like Japanese.Did she ever ask any of you guy out to drinking?

Bronze Beast
04-04-07, 06:29
Went to Golden Massage and had junko, she said she is full japanese and the way she talked I kind of believe it. I paid .5 for the house and .5 for full service. Since it was my first time with her, she said not to worry she would take care of me. To my surprise she started licking me all over, sucked on my nipples and allowed me to DATY. After we did some cow girl, missionary and finished in doggy. Next time she told me to bring more money other wise I would only get a HJ for the .5.

She had great attitude, nice body and face, all in all a great time.Called Golden Massage after work and was told that Junko no longer works there. Thought that was odd.

Asian0255
04-04-07, 09:33
I just got word from a good source that Pam (Thai) is back in town. She's opened her own place at Century Center and still provides extras. I have not checked out the place nor seen any of her ads. She could be using an alias. Will let you know what I uncover unless someone already has found out which shop is hers.Any luck in finding Pam?

Tadhook
04-04-07, 14:30
Called Golden Massage after work and was told that Junko no longer works there. Thought that was odd.
I think a lot of these girls use more than one name. I know Miki, Yumi and Mina work there. One or more may claim to be Japanese, but they're all Korean.

Born Again
04-04-07, 14:56
Where is Golden Massage?

Paulkusa
04-04-07, 23:12
At Siam Thai, the names are Nina (boss) and Tip for the Thai therapists. The former Patty at IM and Tasha (China Mary) also work there.Alohano,

How would you rate the girls above? Can you estimate their ages?

Is Tip about 5'-2", 120 lbs, about mid to early-forties, L=8, A=9?

Is Tasha about 5'-4", 115 lbs, about mid to early-twenties, L=7, A=8?

Kapalua
04-05-07, 01:53
Where is Golden Massage?
Golden Massage is upstairs at 1272 South King Street, # 206 (mauka side of King, between Piikoi and Keeaumoku).

Kamipulu
04-05-07, 03:57
Haven't been to SS in a few months so since they had a coupon in the PennySaver I decided to take advantage of the discount. Visited Tuesday afternoon after work. New mamasan greeted me at the door. There were no girls in the front room. She took me to room 2.

Shortly after a curvy korean woman walked in. Found out later her name was Pam. She was wearing a bikini with a wrap around her waist. She was about 5'3" 115 lbs. Nice natural Cs. Shoulder length hair with brown highlights. She appeared to be mid to late 30s.

She said "You and me?", I said "Sure". She says ok, you get ready while I start shower. So I disrobe alone and wait for her return. She comes back and guides me to the shower room.

Table shower was pretty standard. Nice soft scrubbing on the back. Not to detailed with sponge. The flip was also standard. Made sure the knooks and crannies were washed.

After the shower it was back to the room. The massage started out nice. She used her weight to start working on my upper back and shoulders alternating hands and forearms. But she did not work the entire body. After about 10 minutes of that she said she was tired already so she laid down while I gave her a token massage for about 5 minutes.

Next came the question "You like everything"? "Yes", I said. So she goes to grab the sock and clumsily tries to get a rise and put it on. Once it's on she proceeds with a fairly good cbj. After about 10 minutes of that we go mish then finish doggie. The cleanup was just tissues.

So here's the breakdown in my head.

TS = .40
Massage = .40
Finish = .40
Total 1.80 (1.20 + .40 entrance and coupon)

Pam:
L = 7
A = 7
S = 6

Hilo Boy
04-05-07, 15:03
Went to Golden about a week or so ago and saw Jennifer. Said she was Japanese. So I am wondering if this is Junko who is talked about here. Would not bbbj or dfk but I would see once more to see if she would be more willing. My guess about 5-5 slender and big tits probably about 40. Ended up with a rub and hj.

JackoAllTrades
04-05-07, 20:12
Happy to report that my 3rd trip to an AMP was a much better experience than the first 2. I went to Diva Spa Tuesday night around 9: 45pm. The mamasan walked me to a room and asked for the standard. 5. After a few minutes, an attractive, early to mid 30's Korean girl comes in wearing a strappy, small black dress. She said her name was Young. She was about 5'2" with a curvy (but not too chubby) body, and see-cups. She seemed nervous and told me that things are not what they used to be. She insisted that I am only allowed to relax and talk. ONLY. We chatted for about 10 minutes and she grew more nervous. She asked me if I wanted a shower, I said yes. She then leads me in to the shower room and tells me I have to wash myself. That she is not allowed to touch me. I take a quick shower and meet her back in my room. At this point, I'm starting to think I've struck out. So in desperation, I grab my wallet, throw $. 2 on the stand and lie back on the bed. With out hesitation, she strips, gives me a tongue bath and fantastic BBBJ for about 20 minutes. She climbs on top for a while (covered), then spins around, then mish, and finished in doggie. She lies me back on the bed, warm towels me off, flips me over, and gives me a good 15 minute back massage. All together I was there for about an hour and a half. And once we got going, she was great. I would recommend her for conversation, looks, body, and service (gfe & pse). Once you get her to relax.

So the moral of my story is. Sometimes you DO have to risk $ up front. I will probably see her again.

Jayo9273
04-05-07, 21:03
Ok, going to try a place this weekend. Read through all the reports and have a couple of places in mind. One thing I haven't run across is any stories involving more than one provider. Anyone out there ever do that? Would they even allow it?

Xrs5879
04-06-07, 02:33
Went to Golden about a week or so ago and saw Jennifer. Said she was Japanese. So I am wondering if this is Junko who is talked about here. Would not bbbj or dfk but I would see once more to see if she would be more willing. My guess about 5-5 slender and big tits probably about 40. Ended up with a rub and hj.
shes more like 5-2 not real slender big naturals and real horny she loves daty and does dfk. must not be her.

Double Nickle
04-06-07, 11:56
Ok, going to try a place this weekend. Read through all the reports and have a couple of places in mind. One thing I haven't run across is any stories involving more than one provider. Anyone out there ever do that? Would they even allow it?

Yes, I've done it. Sure, they'll allow it. Read the Waikiki Massage Parlor Reports as well.

...1687 Kapiolani Boulevard...Evergreen Spa...Now she wants to bring in a beautiful young 18 year old girl. $100 more. I agree. I can't see her well in the dim light but she has beautiful long hair. She might be as advertised but I suspect she is a bit older. She is incredibly good at sucking dick. She doesn't take off her clothes but the older lady stays there. So I get to play with the first one's tits while getting a great blowjob from the second. Nice.

Hilo Boy
04-06-07, 16:34
Recently saw Erica at Tokyo R. Looks like she has gained a weight but finally allowed me to cim.

Bronze Beast
04-07-07, 06:42
Ok, going to try a place this weekend. Read through all the reports and have a couple of places in mind. One thing I haven't run across is any stories involving more than one provider. Anyone out there ever do that? Would they even allow it?They do allow it. Will cost you twice the usual damage and very few knock down the price. If you've got excellent endurance and can keep it up very long even after shooting the build-up then the price is worth it. Otherwise, be prepared to have the wing woman simply plug your other hole for the additional cost.

Bench Warmer
04-07-07, 06:52
I just thought I'd repost this from the "other" site.

By the way, if you're looking for some abuse, Mika near Rock Za is taken over by a bunch of WSW. There a hispanic girl there too. And outside, what do you know, a Cadi with Dub's. Can we get more cliche than that?

I walked in and all I hear is a bunch of rowdy girls making a shit load of noise. I walked in and it feels like its an indoor tracks. damn... Not a single asian girl at that AMP. Walked right out.

As I was leaving, one of them says "Whatta ya gonna do? Go to venus? The girls have STD's!" Hahaha... Yeah, and you don't?

Be safe guys..

Asianlover4u
04-07-07, 12:51
I cannot tell for sure if she is 100% japanese or a 100% korean but like one of you said she has definately lived in Japan for some time as her knowledge of the areas in japan was extensive. She does go by the name of Jennifer, but Junko for us guys who know a little japanese.

I really don't think she is 40 though I did not ask I'd say early to mid thirties would be more like it.

Kish58 is right she really loves DATY.

Da One
04-07-07, 14:27
I just went to Crystal Healing and seen CoCo. She has a nice body, in her mid to late 20's, but her massage was really lame. I just was wondering if this is the same girl who used to be KiKi, that everybody used to talk about? Another thing is that CoCo had alot of zits on her face, she kind of had that "ice look." I hope this is not the same girl, I got impression from former posts that KiKi had a hot body & face.

Xrs5879
04-07-07, 20:32
I cannot tell for sure if she is 100% japanese or a 100% korean but like one of you said she has definately lived in Japan for some time as her knowledge of the areas in japan was extensive. She does go by the name of Jennifer, but Junko for us guys who know a little japanese.

I really don't think she is 40 though I did not ask I'd say early to mid thirties would be more like it.

Kish58 is right she really loves DATY.yup shes in her early 40's but still looks alright. not slender but not chubby either.

HawaiiGuy2
04-07-07, 23:42
Hey guys,

I just called Golden Massage to inquire about Jennifer. Mamasan said that she no longer works there. For about a week now. Anyone seen her recently? Have I missed my chance with this highly recommended lady? Thanks for any update. Aloha

yup shes in her early 40's but still looks alright. not slender but not chubby either.

Hilo Boy
04-07-07, 23:48
Is she still at Golden?

Lanikai1
04-08-07, 02:10
I just went to Crystal Healing and seen CoCo. She has a nice body, in her mid to late 20's, but her massage was really lame. I just was wondering if this is the same girl who used to be KiKi, that everybody used to talk about? Another thing is that CoCo had alot of zits on her face, she kind of had that "ice look." I hope this is not the same girl, I got impression from former posts that KiKi had a hot body & face.

Hmm, hot bod, mid to late 20's, lame massage? Sounds like Kiki. But she did not have alot of its or that "ice look". Kiki was good looking and had a good body.

Lanikai1
04-08-07, 02:18
Hey guys,

I just called Golden Massage to inquire about Jennifer. Mamasan said that she no longer works there. For about a week now. Anyone seen her recently? Have I missed my chance with this highly recommended lady? Thanks for any update. Aloha

Shucks. Junko is MIA again?

Captin Crunch
04-08-07, 15:11
I think a lot of these girls use more than one name. I know Miki, Yumi and Mina work there. One or more may claim to be Japanese, but they're all Korean.I know that Miki, Yumi, and Mina still work there. But, does anyone know where Jennifer is working now? I had her and she was someone that I would
like to see again.

Travel Guy
04-09-07, 14:47
I will be coming to HNL in May and will be staying at the Ohana Maile Sky Ct.on Kuhio Ave.
Question: Will I be in walking distance to AMP. After reading the past reports and I will keep reading until get ready to come to HNL. I just need to know what some of the address are to some of the AMP's so that I can google map them.
If anyone would like to PM about this please do.
Thanks

Ten Batsu
04-09-07, 17:06
Shucks. Junko is MIA again?

Went by Golden last week and was told the same thing. No Junko. I didn't like this place--mattress on the floor and shower on your own. Had a below average experience with a small frame girl with shoulder length hair. korean maybe around late 30s. everything covered and rushed. Will not return.

Kapalua
04-09-07, 18:45
I will be coming to HNL in May and will be staying at the Ohana Maile Sky Ct.on Kuhio Ave.
Question: Will I be in walking distance to AMP. After reading the past reports and I will keep reading until get ready to come to HNL. I just need to know what some of the address are to some of the AMP's so that I can google map them.
Here are a few that would be within relatively easy walking distance of your hotel: Evergreen, 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard, Second Floor; Ginger’s, 1694 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite 211; Mika, 1700 Kalauokalani Way; New York New York, 435 Atkinson Drive, Second Floor; Tokyo Relaxation, 1750 Kalakaua Avenue (Century Center), #109; Venus, 1698 Kalauokalani Way; Yokohama, 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard, Second Floor.

Hypo Luxa
04-09-07, 19:13
Thanks
Hmmm... Never heard of this "Honalulu" place.

Don't think you're really within walking distance of anyplace... Maybe the AMPs by the Convention Center.

Lkjhgf
04-09-07, 22:53
Here are a few that would be within relatively easy walking distance of your hotel: Evergreen, 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard, Second Floor; Ginger’s, 1694 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite 211; Mika, 1700 Kalauokalani Way; New York New York, 435 Atkinson Drive, Second Floor; Tokyo Relaxation, 1750 Kalakaua Avenue (Century Center), #109; Venus, 1698 Kalauokalani Way; Yokohama, 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard, Second Floor.Man! You guys are very helpfull to T-guy. From the mainland, thats good, hope he can help us when we go there. Now can you guys find me one about 18 at about 8 or 9.

Seen Erica attr. Just like what Hilo said. BBBJCIM

Lkjhgf
04-09-07, 22:58

ThanksT- guy,

Where are you comming from? How's the action up there? Can not go wrong /w the infor you got, but you need to get the right ones. Some will blow your mind. You may not want to go back.

Good luck

Pov Luva
04-10-07, 02:02
I just thought I'd repost this from the "other" site.Thanks for the note. I heard that the original owner's cashed out with a mainland ring. My source got wind of it from a guy hanging out at that bar in the same lot as Evergreen. Take it for what its worth.

PL

Da One
04-10-07, 05:07
Hmm, hot bod, mid to late 20's, lame massage? Sounds like Kiki. But she did not have alot of its or that "ice look". Kiki was good looking and had a good body."Took one for the boys" I went back to Crystal Healing mamasan said "you came to see Kiki, young girl!" I guess Kiki is trying to change her name to Coco, because she introduced herself as Coco last week. Anyway, I am quite certain she has got into the ice habit. I am no expert in the signs of an addict, but she now has alot of zits, her face has that drawn in look, she has some missing teeth, and her breath has a almost unbearable odor. She has the signs of a meth addict similar to what I saw on a recent documentary on NGC. Maybe someone else has seen her recently also, so he can share his opinions about Kiki. It's sad to see her looking like this. I clearly was thinking with the wrong head.

Version23
04-10-07, 06:25
Man! You guys are very helpfull to T-guy. From the mainland, thats good, hope he can help us when we go there. Now can you guys find me one about 18 at about 8 or 9.

Seen Erica attr. Just like what Hilo said. BBBJCIMCan anyone provide a description of Erica?

Height? Looks?

Thanks.

Kimchi
04-10-07, 09:42
I have heard that Rainbow 9 has either closed or had a change of ownership. Has anyone else heard this or know about it? I heard they had been visited by INS too many times and it was causing a problem.

Lkjhgf
04-10-07, 17:31
Can anyone provide a description of Erica?

Height? Looks?

Thanks.h/5'0, L/6,b/6,a/8,s/9

I hope this helps.

Hypo Luxa
04-10-07, 19:07

Height? Looks?

Thanks.
Ummm, you wouldn't give her a second look at the mall. She is kind of cute. Her body is chubby, but she's a sweet girl, really nice. Height, I'd say average (5'-2" maybe), weight (125 lbs or so).

Aaron Colt
04-11-07, 02:30
Ummm, you wouldn't give her a second look at the mall. She is kind of cute. Her body is chubby, but she's a sweet girl, really nice. Height, I'd say average (5'-2" maybe), weight (125 lbs or so).How many have gone bb with Erica?

Aaron Colt
04-11-07, 02:36

Height? Looks?

Thanks.If your into sport fuckin she's perfect, if you want playboy model, glossy pic fuckin venture elsewhere.

John Ross
04-11-07, 03:30
Saw Junko's car parked on Kalakaua in front of Judy Massage earlier today. I know Junko was looking for a place to start up operations again, and liked Tengoku's setup. Perhaps she just likes the area. Maybe Judy will sellout to her or partner up.

Allbust
04-11-07, 11:44
Has anyone been here lately?

Strong Mojo
04-11-07, 12:33
I can confirm sighting of Junko's car at Judy's Massage (about 4:30p?).

JR.
Did she talk to you about her moving to guam?

SM

Kapalua
04-11-07, 17:40
she's a sweet girl, really nice.
Yes, her personality is among the best that I've encountered. She has always provided me with EBTGFE (even better than girlfriend experience).

John Ross
04-11-07, 17:41
I can confirm sighting of Junko's car at Judy's Massage (about 4:30p?).

JR.
Did she talk to you about her moving to guam?

SM
I saw the car @ 2:30. She never talked to me about moving to Guam. I would hate for that to happen.

Lanikai1
04-11-07, 23:47
I saw the car @ 2:30. She never talked to me about moving to Guam. I would hate for that to happen.

My goodness I hope she does move to Guam. Another great provider lost.

John Ross
04-12-07, 01:01
My goodness I hope she does move to Guam. Another great provider lost.
You want her to move? I don't. I saw her car at Judys @ 1 pm this afternoon, by 4 pm it was gone.

Lanikai1
04-12-07, 02:11
You want her to move? I don't. I saw her car at Judys @ 1 pm this afternoon, by 4 pm it was gone.

I was just thinking hypothetically. I don't. The good ones always seem to disappear. Laura at R7, Minnie at Narita, Mina at Rose Marri, Niko at Hula Hands, just a few of my favorites.......

Lkjhgf
04-12-07, 03:06
I was just thinking hypothetically. I don't. The good ones always seem to disappear. Laura at R7, Minnie at Narita, Mina at Rose Marri, Niko at Hula Hands, just a few of my favorites.......Yep! Laura, was the best, had every thing, Suzie from VIP too.

Can't get and better, thats the old days.

Alohashorts
04-12-07, 03:29
Does anyone know if this is the same Tip that worked at Niagra and Casino as a Bar Maid?

HawaiiGuy2
04-12-07, 04:03
yup shes in her early 40's but still looks alright. not slender but not chubby either.For all of you LUCKY guys who got to see Junko. Was she shy towards her boobs? Did you guys get to play with them or did she shy away? Or was it just me?

John Ross
04-12-07, 04:48
Does anyone know if this is the same Tip that worked at Niagra and Casino as a Bar Maid?
The one that worked at Camelot a couple months ago? I don't think so as she's supposed to be in Guam.

John Ross
04-12-07, 04:50
For all of you LUCKY guys who got to see Junko. Was she shy towards her boobs? Did you guys get to play with them or did she shy away? Or was it just me?Not shy at all about them. I could jump right in and play with those babies and suck them all I wanted to. She also gave an awesome bbbj with lots of suction.

Azn Player
04-12-07, 05:49
For all of you LUCKY guys who got to see Junko. Was she shy towards her boobs? Did you guys get to play with them or did she shy away? Or was it just me?

Well, when I saw her several weeks ago at Golden, she wasn't shy about any part of her body. I only went with enough to get a massage and an hj (as I assumed that was all that was available from a place like that). But, when she started in on it, she didn't mind my hands roaming inside her top or under her skirt. To me she's definitely mid-later thirties, but man, she had a damn nice body for her age! That's when I found out from her that I could have had it all.

Never got to go back to take her up on that before she disappeared, though.

Ramrod80
04-12-07, 07:51
Just to let you know I have had many encounters with Yuri many times and everytime has always been an awesome experience. But for some reason she looks too thin. I hope she's not into the drugscene or something because she looks too strungout. She also has many different personalities and is never consistent. I really liked her when she had a little more meat on her. I really enjoyed my times with her though. I just get suspicious when their looks change too dramatically.

Kay Bee
04-13-07, 00:50
Things must be pretty hot with LE these days. Twice in the past 5 months, I've been turned down by two different Mama's at Pink. I hardly go these days and don't try to remember the girls names, plus my short hair and doesn't help with their distrust. I tell them I'm not the law, but they still won't believe. This tends to tell me that there's a good chance that when the cops do a sting, the undercover goes in prepared to break from lawful procedure.

EDIT: I meant Golden Queen, not Pink. Anyway, just got back. My old buddies can PM for details, which for me is the better and safer way of exchanging info now that both LE and the girls are hip to this place.

Xrs5879
04-13-07, 02:31
Well, when I saw her several weeks ago at Golden, she wasn't shy about any part of her body. I only went with enough to get a massage and an hj (as I assumed that was all that was available from a place like that). But, when she started in on it, she didn't mind my hands roaming inside her top or under her skirt. To me she's definitely mid-later thirties, but man, she had a damn nice body for her age! That's when I found out from her that I could have had it all.

Never got to go back to take her up on that before she disappeared, though.
early forties. just talked to her tonight but i could barely hear her, she said shes at a different place but i didnt get the name. i usually see her at her apartment so i didnt bother. and she didnt say anything about moving to guam.

Captin Crunch
04-13-07, 18:15
early forties. Just talked to her tonight but I could barely hear her, she said shes at a different place but I didn't get the name. I usually see her at her apartment so I didn't bother. And she didn't say anything about moving to guam. I went to see her yesterday at Judy's Massage and she say's that she works there from 12:00 pm. Till 12:00 am. Glad to report she still gives the same great service as before!

Bench Warmer
04-14-07, 04:35
Stopped by Champion's to see what kind of talent was available. Noticed a young korean girl, mid 20's, long highlighted hair. Her name was "Sek-shi". I said "Sexy?" She replied, "Yeah, Sek-shi. Don't I look Sek-Shi?" We had a good laugh.

Anyone have 411 on her? She seemed really friendly and had a nice body and face.

Tadhook
04-14-07, 13:14
Just to let you know I have had many encounters with Yuri many times and everytime has always been an awesome experience. But for some reason she looks too thin. I hope she's not into the drugscene or something because she looks too strungout. She also has many different personalities and is never consistent. I really liked her when she had a little more meat on her. I really enjoyed my times with her though. I just get suspicious when their looks change too dramatically.
You're right to be concerned. Unexplained weight loss is one of the early indicators of HIV. If she regularly gives BB service, it's just a matter of time before she gets it.

JackoAllTrades
04-14-07, 19:01
Any suggestions on an AMP with VERY short, and VERY thin girls? Something like 5'0" or less and under 105lbs would be nice. I always seem to only have a choice of curvy/soft, chubby, or straight up fat. I don't have anything against it. Actually, I sometimes prefer some meat on their bones, but I need a change. A push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Lanikai1
04-17-07, 04:49
Went to Champions tonite and saw Bonnie.

Whew! Some anal licking, bbbj, doggy, and mish. I almost forgot what a great fuck she is. She really got into it and said she came. The way she was grinding me and screaming I think she did.

Too bad about her tats above her pussy. I am not fan of tattoos, but for her I dont mind that much.

Any ideas about how old she is?

John Ross
04-17-07, 05:09
Any suggestions on an AMP with VERY short, and VERY thin girls? Something like 5'0" or less and under 105lbs would be nice. I always seem to only have a choice of curvy/soft, chubby, or straight up fat. I don't have anything against it. Actually, I sometimes prefer some meat on their bones, but I need a change. A push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
I would say Mama Jasmine at Tokyo relaxation in Century Center matches that description, but she's a little older. Tomato at Ace is thin but may be taller than 5'.

Ninja Boots
04-17-07, 07:14
Went to Champions tonite and saw Bonnie.

Whew! Some anal licking, bbbj, doggy, and mish. I almost forgot what a great fuck she is. She really got into it and said she came. The way she was grinding me and screaming I think she did.

Too bad about her tats above her pussy. I am not fan of tattoos, but for her I dont mind that much.

Any ideas about how old she is?What nationality is she? and how does she look like, body wise, besides the tattoos?

Hypo Luxa
04-17-07, 08:15
I would say Mama Jasmine at Tokyo relaxation in Century Center matches that description, but she's a little older. Tomato at Ace is thin but may be taller than 5'.
You have to usually work to get Mama Jasmine, like seeing one of her other girls first, etc.

Kapalua
04-17-07, 16:48
You have to usually work to get Mama Jasmine, like seeing one of her other girls first, etc.
Just curious, have any forum members recently obtained actual service from the mama at Tokyo? In the past, twice I asked girls if the mama services customers, and they said that she does not. However, if the mama does sometimes service customers, I might want to give her a try (variety can be the spice of life).

Hypo Luxa
04-17-07, 17:18
Just curious, have any forum members recently obtained actual service from the mama at Tokyo? In the past, twice I asked girls if the mama services customers, and they said that she does not. However, if the mama does sometimes service customers, I might want to give her a try (variety can be the spice of life).
It's been over a year for me. I've tried since, but she pawned me off on Erica, which was more than fine for me... The best thing about Mama Jasmine's service was a KILLER BBBJ. I shot my load so hard it went OVER my head onto the wall. She was such a sweetheart that she gave me a couple of minutes and allowed for a second shot. For a small woman, she took my hardest pounding. I thought I was going to break her, but she took it like a true professional!

BJ Hawaii
04-17-07, 18:26
I noticed a new ad in the PS for "Day Dream Massage". It's run by a thai gal named Amy. Slim, older not bad looking. Very strong massage. legit and not too sensual but I think she was xtra cautious as this was my first time. Not sure if release is possible.

She is located in the Kaheka Prof Center on the first floor fronting Kaheka St. #754-4665

Anyone seen her?

bj

Comp Dude 35
04-17-07, 23:01
Went and saw Nako (looks a cross between korean and japanese). Very nice legs and kept the towel only covering the boys, but no dice....legit.

Massage felt good with the oil, but have had better; too bad she won't provide the happy ending (I asked and she said no), but very pleasant and if you're only looking for a nice oil rubdown, this may be for you.

As I was leaving, Laura and another younger thai girl was in the waiting area (Laura is the voluptuous looking korean, large boobs, but strictly legit too); wonder who the new thai is?

Alohano,

How would you rate the girls above? Can you estimate their ages?

Is Tip about 5'-2", 120 lbs, about mid to early-forties, L=8, A=9?

Is Tasha about 5'-4", 115 lbs, about mid to early-twenties, L=7, A=8?

Saiman
04-18-07, 00:43
Hi everyone,

Looking to see which choice is better. New York New York on Atkinson Dr or Tokyo Relaxation at Kalakaua Ave? When I was living in Honolulu back in the late 90's New York New York was the place to go up until I left the island. Any prime girls to select? I'm more prone to the Asian long hair type girls. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sports Night
04-18-07, 03:11
I noticed a new ad in the PS for "Day Dream Massage". It's run by a thai gal named Amy. Slim, older not bad looking. Very strong massage. legit and not too sensual but I think she was xtra cautious as this was my first time. Not sure if release is possible.

She is located in the Kaheka Prof Center on the first floor fronting Kaheka St. #754-4665

Anyone seen her?

bj

Some additional details pls. Shower available, cost.... Draped but does she really tuck it in or allows it to slide off.

Kapalua
04-18-07, 05:15
It's been over a year for me. I've tried since, but she pawned me off on Erica, which was more than fine for me... The best thing about Mama Jasmine's service was a KILLER BBBJ. I shot my load so hard it went OVER my head onto the wall. She was such a sweetheart that she gave me a couple of minutes and allowed for a second shot. For a small woman, she took my hardest pounding. I thought I was going to break her, but she took it like a true professional!
Thanks for the encouraging report.

In the future I may ask the mama herself if she is available (rather than only asking the girls), and see what happens.

Kapalua
04-18-07, 05:30
Looking to see which choice is better. New York New York on Atkinson Dr or Tokyo Relaxation at Kalakaua Ave? When I was living in Honolulu back in the late 90's New York New York was the place to go up until I left the island. Any prime girls to select? I'm more prone to the Asian long hair type girls. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Haven't recently visited New York New York, so I can't comment on it, but I definitely do like Tokyo Relaxation. By using the forum's search tool you can read the previous comments on the two Asian providers currently working at Tokyo: Erica and Eva, who is also known as Sophia. However, neither of them have long hair.

Hypo Luxa
04-18-07, 08:32
When I was living in Honolulu back in the late 90's New York New York was the place to go up until I left the island.
Totally different place. The place you were referring to was New YorkER, while this one is in a totally different place with different people as far as I know, and called New York, New York.

Darcsyde
04-18-07, 12:48
I just moved to Honolulu and have been very curious about the AMP scene. A few friends of mine came to town for a bachelor party and we ended up at Relaxation Spa on Keeaumoku. I was very reluctant because I thought it was a scam and kept a lookout for anyone looking to jack us. My friends went in and had a great time. From what I saw on the outside, the girls looked pretty hot too.

I wanted to stop by again, but wanted to get some advice on how to approach mama san. I want to be forward with who I want, but don't now if that will just piss mama off. Any suggestions? Any other suggestions of places to check out with some pretty women. I'm in my early 30's so I like women around my age or younger.

Thanks!

Hypo Luxa
04-18-07, 15:43
I just moved to Honolulu and have been very curious about the AMP scene. A few friends of mine came to town for a bachelor party and we ended up at Relaxation Spa on Keeaumoku. I was very reluctant because I thought it was a scam and kept a lookout for anyone looking to jack us. My friends went in and had a great time. From what I saw on the outside, the girls looked pretty hot too.

I wanted to stop by again, but wanted to get some advice on how to approach mama san. I want to be forward with who I want, but don't now if that will just piss mama off. Any suggestions? Any other suggestions of places to check out with some pretty women. I'm in my early 30's so I like women around my age or younger.

Thanks!
Just go in, pay mama .4 or .5, tell her which girl you want form the couch, or let her send one in. When the girl comes in, just relax and expect her to offer everything. Pretty basic routine.

BJ Hawaii
04-18-07, 15:55
Some additional details pls. Shower available, cost.... Draped but does she really tuck it in or allows it to slide off.

Shower - none offered but I know one is available
cost - .5 swedish, .6 deep tissue. I had the deep tissue = .6+.1 tip
draping - pretty much tucked. uncovered one cheek at a time.
anymore questions?
has anyone else tried her?

Saiman
04-18-07, 23:48
Haven't recently visited New York New York, so I can't comment on it, but I definitely do like Tokyo Relaxation. By using the forum's search tool you can read the previous comments on the two Asian providers currently working at Tokyo: Erica and Eva, who is also known as Sophia. However, neither of them have long hair.Much mahalos

Darcsyde
04-19-07, 02:35
Just go in, pay mama .4 or .5, tell her which girl you want form the couch, or let her send one in. When the girl comes in, just relax and expect her to offer everything. Pretty basic routine.Hypo, thanks for the tip. Do you or anyone else have any recommendations for a good, reliable spot for my first time? Like I mentioned before, I don't know of too many spots, and I've tried to piece together some places based on previous posts but it's a bit hard with no idea of location. If you could give some names as well as streets/areas, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be sure to report back on my experience.

Double Nickle
04-19-07, 04:50
Hypo, thanks for the tip. Do you or anyone else have any recommendations for a good, reliable spot for my first time? Like I mentioned before, I don't know of too many spots, and I've tried to piece together some places based on previous posts but it's a bit hard with no idea of location. If you could give some names as well as streets/areas, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be sure to report back on my experience.

Go to this link, and click on Honolulu MPs:

Massage Parlor Lists

Or RTFF

Kapalua
04-19-07, 06:17

Massage Parlor Lists
Here's an updated list (based on information from PennySaver, John Combs, and some of my own observations).

Ace: 1320 Rycroft Street, #3
Aloha TLC: 1608 Kalakaua Avenue
Champions Spa: 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14
China Spa: 825 Keeaumoku Street (second floor)
Crystal Healing: 1507 South King Street, #104
Diva Relaxation: 1334 Young Street, #214
Emma’s: 1227 Alapai Street
Evergreen: 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard (second floor)
Fuji’s:1350 South King Street (entrance on Young Street)
Ginger’s: 1694 Kalakaua Avenue, #211
Golden Massage: 1272 South King Street, #206
Golden Queen: 350 Ward Avenue (second floor)
Hana Therapy: 1507 South King Street, #305
Hula: 1020 Keeaumoku Street, #203
Imperial: 1344 Young Street, #2A
Judy Massage: 1602 Kalakaua Avenue
Kona: 510 Piikoi Street (second floor)
Mika: 1700 Kalauokalani Way
New York, New York: 435 Atkinson Drive (second floor)
Oahu Best Massage: 2600 South King Street, #205
Ohana: 1357 Makaloa Street (second floor)
Oriental: 1507 South King Street (second floor)
Paradise Spa: 1930 South Beretania Street
Pearl City Relaxation: 803 Kam Highway, Pearl City Business Plaza, #206
Pine Tree: 835 Keeaumoku Street, #102B
Pink: 350 Ward Avenue, #200
Rainbow 7: 510 Piikoi Street, #201A
Rappongi: 350 Ward Avenue, #210
Rose Marri: 320 Ward Avenue, #208
Smile Spa: 754 Ilaniwai Street (second floor)
Tokyo Relaxation: 1750 Kalakaua Avenue, Century Center, #109
Top Floor: 1275 South King Street (second floor)
Venus: 1698 Kalauokalani Way, #A
VIP: 655 Keeaumoku Street, #111
Yokohama: 1687 Kapiolani Boulevard (second floor)
Young’s: 919 Keeaumoku Street (second floor)

Member #3973
04-19-07, 06:25

Massage Parlor Lists

Or RTFF

-or get the Penny Saver - a local free advertisement paper.
In the back are lots of ads for AMPs and 10 dollars coupon
off for house fee for some. And inside there is a
section with legit massage. Some offers happy ending,
but you'll have to read the forum for more info about the latter
category.

Good luck!

BJ Hawaii
04-19-07, 15:44
Anyone hear of a major bust of a bunch of AMPs?

Someone was saying that yesterday a bunch of places were busted, including CS, PT, Diva, Ace etc.

I checked today's papers and didn't see anything in it.

bummer

John Ross
04-19-07, 17:45
Anyone hear of a major bust of a bunch of AMPs?

Someone on the "other" board is saying that yesterday a bunch of places were busted, including CS, PT, Diva, Ace etc.

I checked today's papers and didn't see anything in it.

bummer
I heard that Golden Massage and Ace got busted a couple weeks ago.

Lanikai1
04-19-07, 18:44
I heard that Golden Massage and Ace got busted a couple weeks ago.

Went to Golden Massage last nite. Mina told me about those other places getting busted. She didn't mention anything about GM getting busted previously. Then again, while she speaks well, she doesn't understand english too well.

I asked her if she ever went to the great wall of china, and she didn't know what I was talking about, or knew what a wall meant.

Rascal X
04-20-07, 01:26
Went to see Jean a few nights ago. I hadn't seen her for a few months. She is always so nice and gives a great massage and release. I always have a hard time choosing between her and Nana at Ohana. Does anyone know where Nana is working now? Thanks.

John Ross
04-20-07, 02:00
Went to see Jean a few nights ago. I hadn't seen her for a few months. She is always so nice and gives a great massage and release. I always have a hard time choosing between her and Nana at Ohana. Does anyone know where Nana is working now? Thanks.
Nana is at Emmas on Alapai Street.

Pov Luva
04-20-07, 02:56
I heard that Golden Massage and Ace got busted a couple weeks ago.The four neighboring Ward AMP establishments(RP, GM, Pink and RM) were pretty bare on Tuesday evening. Slim pickings after the raids. YMMV.

Be safe.

Tadhook
04-20-07, 13:46
I like both Jean and Nana. Jean gives a better massage, but you can do things with Nana that you can't with Jean. So it just depends on what you want that day.

HawaiiGuy2
04-20-07, 16:20
I like both Jean and Nana. Jean gives a better massage, but you can do things with Nana that you can't with Jean. So it just depends on what you want that day.Just wondering. What does Nana look like? Age? I know Jean will run you a $. What about Nana?

Thanks for the info.

S Hunter
04-20-07, 16:54
Just wondering. What does Nana look like? Age? I know Jean will run you a $. What about Nana?

Thanks for the info.

Got BBBJ and BBFS from Nana for $.2 plus .5 house fee. Plus her really good massage.

S Hunter
04-20-07, 16:59
BTW, as you guys may know, Julie/Lee from Ohana has been at Emma's. She still doesn't look that good to me, but she has been losing weight.

I went to Emma's for the first time and saw her there. Unlike when she was at Ohana, she came into the room dressed pretty sexy, she shaved her pussy, got naked pretty quick into the massage and wanted to fuck. She never did that at Ohana, so maybe losing some weight got her felling more horny.

I don't think she ever gives you your full time.

I still like Nana better. You get a full massage and then the extras fun stuff.

BJ Hawaii
04-20-07, 23:19
I was talking to a mamasan of one of these establishments (that wasn't busted but since I assume LE reads these boards I ain't giving them any ideas) and she said that the raids are a result of the VT shooting. I found it to be pretty out there but she said that every time something bad happens the AMPs get raided. Weird...

First Try
04-21-07, 00:06
About what time did you go? I'm guessing Nana nor Kay were available. Julie almost always cut my time short at Ohana, dressed in Tshirt + shorts+ slippers and seemed really shy/reluctant to release. Did you get FS and what about the donation? She isn't half bad but now I'm interested in the attitude change to try.

Spyda
04-21-07, 04:18
I was talking to a mamasan of one of these establishments (that wasn't busted but since I assume LE reads these boards I ain't giving them any ideas) and she said that the raids are a result of the VT shooting. I found it to be pretty out there but she said that every time something bad happens the AMPs get raided. Weird...Sounds like a lame excuse to raid these places.

LexLuther
04-21-07, 04:18
It's possible she could have been at least partly correct. When the news of the VT incident first broke, some people were mentioning the possibility of a terrorist action. It's possible that at the first mention of that, the police (or some other agency such as FBI, DEA, ICE) felt they should show they were on their toes and not just eating donuts. It was being reported quite early on that the perp was asian. Although the media reported at first that he was Chinese and from Shanghai.

As we know, of all the people in this society doing things which are (to one degree or another) illegal, the AMPs present one of the easiest targets. Most people know what goes on there. They are a stationary target, you don't have to go looking for AMP workers. So when the police or another of the far too numerous LE agencies in this society need to show they are earning all of that tax money they get and spend, the AMPs are an easy target.

As a business which pays little or no taxes on most of the money that changes hands, the average AMP can be a money maker. But there is a great deal of risk in this industry as well. So mamasan's assertion that when something bad happens, the AMPs are targeted may not have been so far out at all.

LexLuther

Nuts M
04-21-07, 05:15
Went to Rosemarie, not bad lady but she seemed a little grouchy wanted to send me to shower by myself, she did have nice tits though. Mama wouldn't let me in at the little place across Security Equip. ,

Now this is the major strike out, Pink, lady pretty hot curly hair, made up well maybe asian or hapa probably asian, nobody here, not open yet? Queen, same response. Rappongi, only one girl here but busy. WTF.

I hope I ain't THAT MF Ugly with dragon breath?

Ace, saw Blue, past max age for me. Ah, finally at Smile, Gina looked good with nice personality, but she was off to do some errands argh. So Jenny, young thin, Viet, would probably not do again, she's nice enough though, but said, "body too heavy". So that's it I'm just too fat a fuck? And I thought she was wincing from my pecker! Hahaha

By the way Mimi is back at PT.

Kapalua, thanks for the compilation.

Hypo Luxa
04-21-07, 09:11
So when the police or another of the far too numerous LE agencies in this society need to show they are earning all of that tax money they get and spend, the AMPs are an easy target.
Hello hammer, meet nail head!

Member #4990
04-21-07, 18:17
Hello fellow mongers!

I wanted to get a list of "legit" massage therapists that you think are the best. Let's separate them from those that don't do extras to those that do.

tko147

Kapalua
04-22-07, 01:48
Mina told me about those other places getting busted. She didn't mention anything about GM getting busted previously. Then again, while she speaks well, she doesn't understand english too well.
You're right ... but I've noticed that her English comprehension has been slowly and steadily improving from the time when she first began working at Tokyo Relaxation.

Kapalua
04-22-07, 02:05
So when the police or another of the far too numerous LE agencies in this society need to show they are earning all of that tax money they get and spend, the AMPs are an easy target.
That's a good point, but it seems odd that there haven't been any reports (at least that I've seen) in the newspapers or on television about these most recent AMP raids.

Have other members seen news reports in the Hawaii media about the most recent AMP raids?

S Hunter
04-22-07, 02:46
About what time did you go? I'm guessing Nana nor Kay were available. Julie almost always cut my time short at Ohana, dressed in Tshirt + shorts+ slippers and seemed really shy/reluctant to release. Did you get FS and what about the donation? She isn't half bad but now I'm interested in the attitude change to try.

I went around lunch time. Lee said she was the only one there. I didn't see Nana there and I don't know who Kay is. Any info on Kay?

My standard FS donation is $.2 plus house fee, unless it is super good, then up to $.5. But Lee did change into a sexy outfit and she shaved her pussy, which I do not think she did at Ohana.