PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Member #1062
08-12-09, 23:38
- - ".5 and 1.5 and I wasn't even there
- - "I'd say L/A/S = 7/6/6,
- - asked for money up front, prob not repeat..

Doctor Man Toy - - why are you asking..?!?!?

Bumbai
08-13-09, 02:59
Went to Fantasia and saw Tina. She is their newest provider. Chinese. Hard bolt-ons but everything else was good. I can't put my finger on it, but something about her was really hot for me. Maybe it was her lips.

A little on the shy side, but decent massage, good cbj, vigorous cg, and takes the k9 like a champ.

L8/A9/S8

Would repeat.

Joe Som
08-13-09, 04:28
My regular was busy so I visited Yang's for the first time. A pretty, mid-30's chinese girl lets me in (nice body). I got nude and laid on the table. She came in and put a towel on my ass and gave me a massage. She didn't brush anything or even get close. I turned over and she continued the massage until done. She went out to get a hot towel to wipe off the oil and I had taken off the towel when she came back. She immediately put it back on. I didn't bother to ask for anything. She said her name was Jessica. When I left a girl had just come in and she introduced herself as Patty. Although I didn't get anything I would consider repeating since the massage was very good.

Good luck, Roach
Jessica is Yang, the owner. Patty gives HJ.

Hotrod82
08-13-09, 05:59
Jessica is Yang, the owner. Patty gives HJ.

Both give HJ and dam GREAT at it!!

Jiro9673
08-13-09, 11:21
.5 and 1.5 and I wasn't even there.Yup, that was the damage.

Wet And Wild
08-13-09, 14:30
Michelle is advertising again in the Honolulu Advertiser. She's at the same location on S. King for now.

Harry5142
08-13-09, 16:13
Last night I called June on her cel to see if I could get together with her at VIP. She says yes. An hour later as I was driving into the parking lot towards VIP, I called June on her cel. No answer. So then I called VIP. MS answers the phone and tells that June couldn't make it but that she was expecting me and to stop by. The comical thing about this is that the conversation took place in the parking lot. As I'm driving up by VIP, I see MS outside on a wireless phone. I know it's her because I could see and hear her talking to the cab driver. So I circled around and left. I called Rappongi to see if Tasha or GiGi was in. Nope. So I decided to give Sakura a visit. It's been a few months since my last trip. I walked in and on the sofa was Lily. She has a pretty face, small breasts, and nice thick thighs. She has some meat in the middle too and brown skin. She is definitely not spinner material. She had a nice smile and so I chose her. The experience overall was really good and so I think I may have found a new favorite. She told me that she and Uri are good friends and they get down like that with each other. She suggested that I get serviced by the both of them the next time I come around. Lily is the look like the most: thick and brown. Standard damage and will repeat.

Member #4671
08-13-09, 20:18
Does anyone remember a girl named Koko or Candy from China Spa, mustve been like 98-00 ish, asian spinner, super nympho, rimmed, bb everything, round two's. She was the best, wonder what happened to her.

Ripcurl09
08-13-09, 20:28
Been awhile since I reported. Between life and business, just haven't had much time or the extra $$ to monger, but the other night, had an itch that needed to be scratched. My first choice was Hana, but she still not back to work that night, so I decided to try something completely new. Logged into here (have to love iphone and technology, instant info on my instant gratifaction). And decided to try for Sandy at Fantasia. Bebe said she not there, but new girl in the house. So off I went. Bebe greeted me, sweet as can be, and led me down the hall. A few minutes later, in walks Tina. A very, very sweet Chinese girl. I was stoked as I've never had Chinese (well, not a Chinese woman), so I was all for it. Tina was cute, maybe mid 30's, surpisingly good english, and the cutest little ass. After about 15 minutes of talking, down to business. Started off with a decent CBJ, and then she jumped right on for CG. She did not really let me even try to DATY or anything, but while in CG she did not mind me nibbling on the nips (bolt-ons, not my favorite, hers were ok). From CG to mish, then I had to finish K-9 with that cute little ass in view. I popped in K-9 and she gave a gentle warm cloth bath after. We talked for awhile, she really is a sweetheart.5 to house 1.6 to Tina. All in all I'd say L-7 A-9 S-7, I gave A-9 due to her sweet nature, but I like to genuinely get to know the girls just out of curiosity, so they tend to tell me a lot so YMMV. I'd say she's worth the visit if you like cute asians, not a spinner, but definitely not thick either.

Mahalo to the reports for info. Anyone know any new spinners around? Also, is Cherry from Sakura really over at Ichiban? PM if need be on that one.

Be safe!

Phillybeauties
08-13-09, 22:38
What is the secret for getting in? They close at 4am?

I have tried to go to Fantasia and P10 but get turned away all the time

Man, just give it up. If you couldn't get in per your post on 7/29 and you can't get in now, you're not getting in. Obviously MS doesn't like your looks and doesn't trust you.

Lip Licker
08-14-09, 01:12
Spinners are crazy hot and fun, but there's something special about those women with super long legs that really get me. Lani is one of these. She has an exceptionally pretty face (she's one of those that you'd seriously check out in real life), and a lean body with a tight little ass. If boobs are your thing, she's got that covered, too. Her body is the type that I really drool over. I'd put her in the late-20s to mid-30s, but she looks hella young for her actual age. L9

Z

Didn't want to save the whole post as others have already quoted it but I have to say that I really like that format you posted in. Excellent IMHO and a style I haven't seen but really appreciate!

You make it really difficult for me to stick to my budget.

Widget
08-14-09, 03:21
Recently, I spend time with Crissy (Popologirl). I decided I would treat myself by making an appointment to see her. I don't get to monger much because money is tight, but seeing her was money well spent, IMHO. She went out of her way to accommodate my schedule even when she had a conflict. What a sweetheart. She is gorgeous and skilled as those of you who have seen her can attest.

I don't want to get into details, but her massage was great and later she had my body shuddering like an Atlas rocket when it blasts off. She puts you at ease and knows how to relax you.

Stay safe out there.
Aloha

Jb808
08-14-09, 03:43
Some updates-

Jean- Went to see her after a long time away. Nice to report that this time around the massage was all good. To the monger that had only 45 min- it's a YMMV thing. I stoped going to her as the last time I saw her it was just like you at 45 min out the door. I usually provide $.20 as I used to see her all the time and felt that rushing me out was not the way to treat a long time customer. She normally runs right at 60-70 minutes from the time you step in till you are out the door for me anyway.

Elexy- What a waste of time, normally .80 for a HE is a good deal but it wasn't worth it. Sorry I didn't report this earlier but I didn't want to leave a negative feedback right after seeing her iso this report is a few weeks old. If she does scan the forum- Get an A/C that fan doesn't cut it when it's hot out, don't use that sticky oil, buy some friggin towels and cover your table and last- try not to rip us off. Most of us know what the going rate is- your upsell for an added $140(?) or something ridiculous for your "specialty" is absurd.

Phillybeauties
08-14-09, 04:42
Went to Fantasia and saw Tina. She is their newest provider. Chinese. Hard bolt-ons but everything else was good. I can't put my finger on it, but something about her was really hot for me. Maybe it was her lips.

A little on the shy side, but decent massage, good cbj, vigorous cg, and takes the k9 like a champ.

L8/A9/S8

Would repeat.

WTF? Tina at Pink and Tina at Fantasia. Do the MS get together and decide to choose the same names at the same times, to mess with everyone's minds and confuse them? Or do they do the copycat thing: One provider chooses a name, then the other providers jump on the bandwagon.

Wet And Wild
08-14-09, 04:46
Visited with Ivy two week ago, L8/A8/S8 normal fees. Next visit will seek out Cherry or Hana.

Modelsearch10
08-14-09, 04:54
WTF? Tina at Pink and Tina at Fantasia. Do the MS get together and decide to choose the same names at the same times, to mess with everyone's minds and confuse them? Or do they do the copycat thing: One provider chooses a name, then the other providers jump on the bandwagon.

On the name thing, There was a running joke in the "buy me drinky" bars overseas that the owners had a hat with about 15 names in it and passed it around to all the girls who came in to work there. Whatever name was pulled from the hat is what they got! Seriously, How many Rose's work in a bar...or Hana(for the Koreans)

Member #4671
08-14-09, 13:01
Where is pink located and what's their number?

Ck813
08-14-09, 14:51
I can't give up after reading all the beautiful providers there. P10 I had a hard time but the right timing got me in and now I go whenever I like. I will post if I get in, but you guys know all the 411 already.

Man, just give it up. If you couldn't get in per your post on 7/29 and you can't get in now, you're not getting in. Obviously MS doesn't like your looks and doesn't trust you.

Stevet09
08-14-09, 16:16
On the name thing, There was a running joke in the "buy me drinky" bars overseas that the owners had a hat with about 15 names in it and passed it around to all the girls who came in to work there. Whatever name was pulled from the hat is what they got! Seriously, How many Rose's work in a bar...or Hana(for the Koreans)

How about this: Koreans only have a handful of names that they are allowed to use, once they are approved by the Korean community(I don't really know anything about this, so if you can explain it better, please feel free). An example of this is when I was watching the World Baseball Classic, and when they would announce the Korean team's players it was pretty funny to hear the announcers keep saying the same last names, with initials just being different. This is taken from the box score of one of the games:

Lee, Jong,
Jeong,
Kim, H,
Kim, T,
Lee, Y,
Lee, D,
1-Choi,
Choo, DH
Lee, Jin,
a-Lee, T,
Park, Ky,
Kang, C
Park, Ki,
b-Lee, B,
Kim, K,
Jong,
Jang, W,
Lee, Jae,

Let's count that up. 6 Lees, 3 Kims, 3 Parks, but only 1 Choi. On their uniforms, that's how they were written, so that's how they announced it. "Park KY singles up the middle!" LOL
How many Parks, Lees, Chois, and Kims do you know? Well, if you know a lot of Korean people(hopefully girls!!) that probably sums it all up with a few exceptions here and there. Also, their first names are all kind of a mix of similar names too. So, why would they need to manufacture a variety of fake names for this biz? It's all the same anyway. On to the next!
Btw, for those who complain about non-reports, I promise to deliver a !$!@#$! report soon - just for you! But for now, this will have to do.

BBC003
08-14-09, 17:44

L8/A9/S8

Would repeat.Also saw Tina atFantasia. Has full blonde dye job, but says she is Chinese. Nice bod, but hard implants. You can find reports of her here representing other AMPs like PT, so not really new, just new to that place. I'd rate her L6/A8/S7. I would prefer to try someone else next time and not repeat since there are allegedly some better looking girls over there I'd rather try.

Jasonjames888
08-14-09, 21:29
Has anyone had any experience with Summer? Occasionally on CL, offers topless massage and mutual massage? She has an incall location in waikiki. She sends pics but for some reason I smell LE. Anyone?

Brutal One
08-14-09, 22:42
How about this: Koreans only have a handful of names that they are allowed to use, once they are approved by the Korean community(I don't really know anything about this, so if you can explain it better, please feel free). An example of this is when I was watching the World Baseball Classic, and when they would announce the Korean team's players it was pretty funny to hear the announcers keep saying the same last names, with initials just being different. This is taken from the box score of one of the games:

Lee, Jong,
Jeong,
Kim, H,
Kim, T,
Lee, Y,
Lee, D,
1-Choi,
Choo, DH
Lee, Jin,
a-Lee, T,
Park, Ky,
Kang, C
Park, Ki,
b-Lee, B,
Kim, K,
Jong,
Jang, W,
Lee, Jae,

Let's count that up. 6 Lees, 3 Kims, 3 Parks, but only 1 Choi. On their uniforms, that's how they were written, so that's how they announced it. "Park KY singles up the middle!" LOL

How many Parks, Lees, Chois, and Kims do you know? Well, if you know a lot of Korean people(hopefully girls!!) that probably sums it all up with a few exceptions here and there. Also, their first names are all kind of a mix of similar names too. So, why would they need to manufacture a variety of fake names for this biz? It's all the same anyway. On to the next!

Btw, for those who complain about non-reports, I promise to deliver a !$!@#$! report soon - just for you! But for now, this will have to do.My understanding is that when Korea was actually 3 Kingdoms, all those in each Kingdom had the same last name. Kim, Lee, Park. The other last names are imports from China. Funny thing is that when two folks with the same last name get married, they have to do a background check to make sure they are not actually related somehow. Also, when a Korean woman gets married (in Korea) she keeps her last name, so you will have Mr. Choi married to Mrs. Park.

Clinton Bush
08-14-09, 23:52
My understanding is that when Korea was actually 3 Kingdoms, all those in each Kingdom had the same last name. Kim, Lee, Park. The other last names are imports from China. Funny thing is that when two folks with the same last name get married, they have to do a background check to make sure they are not actually related somehow. Also, when a Korean woman gets married (in Korea) she keeps her last name, so you will have Mr. Choi married to Mrs. Park.

Kim, Lee and Park (though not in the same session :( Here is what Wikipedia says about K names

"A Korean name consists of a family name followed by a given name, as used by the Korean people in both North Korea and South Korea. In the Korean language, 'ireum' usually refers to the family name (seong) and given name (myeong) together. A long history of the use of family names has caused surname extinction. There are only about 250 Korean family names currently in use, and the three most common (Kim, Lee, and Park) account for nearly half of the population."

Zzzzzzz
08-15-09, 03:16
I parked near Walmart to have my first taste of Sakura the other day, and met a saucy, young "Michelle."

I'm going to report on her hotness later, but in the interim: does anyone have any recommendations on the 10 girls that work there? I'd be thankful for a PM, if you'd be so awesome. I'll give an unabridged Michelle report in return...heh.

Don't worry, though; I'll still have a juicy rundown posted in the forum in the next two days.

Z

Zelgadis21
08-15-09, 04:32
Coco at Sakura is looking really good tonight or maybe its just me. Blah She got a lot darker but still really good looking.

Good service standard everything.

Zzzzzzz
08-15-09, 05:30
I can't give up after reading all the beautiful providers there. P10 I had a hard time but the right timing got me in and now I go whenever I like. I will post if I get in, but you guys know all the 411 already.On another note, it seems like it might possibly be rough times over there. We know for a fact that there are only three girls working now, and that two girls recently left just after starting. Maybe Bebe needs a sales boost, or to offer some kind of enticement for returning clients. Especially for returning clients.

Blake123
08-15-09, 05:54
Where is pink located and what's their number?
350 Ward Ave # 200. 597-8858

Boku555
08-15-09, 06:47
I attempted to set up an appointment with Crissy awhile back. Didn't get a timely response and wrote back. After exchanging e-mails I wasn't sure if I wanted to try her again. Recently I took a chance and contacted her when she was running a special. Drove to the Windward side but had some difficulty finding her place. Definitely do you try to Mapquest her place.

Arrived and she made me feel at ease right away. Received an awesome massage. Gave a deep massage and loosened up the back. Afterwards had fun with the tantric part of the massage. She definitely was worth visiting. Left relieved and relaxed.

Thanks Crissy!

Boku555
08-15-09, 06:54
Sorry for an older post but when I couldn't make an appointment with Crissy, I contacted Evelyn. She is still at her place at the corner of Kaheka and King. It has been awhile since I seen her last. She seemed to put on some weight. Had a great massage and loosened everything up. Instead of walking on my back, she used her knees. She is definitely a sweet caring person. Enjoy her attitude and customer care that she provides. Left relieved and relaxed. Definitely repeat when funds become available.

Modelsearch10
08-15-09, 07:51
Has anyone had any experience with Summer? Occasionally on CL, offers topless massage and mutual massage? She has an incall location in waikiki. She sends pics but for some reason I smell LE. Anyone?

Been there.....its a nice apartment and she has a table set up. She does a good job and has BIG tits.... I enjoyed myself.

Azn Doodz
08-15-09, 13:32
Had a session with Katie at P10. She just arrived from LA.

L8. She is a mid to late 20s korean girl. Braces, bolt on Cs, nice body and soft creamy skin. A cute one, definitely one you'd give a double take on if you saw her in public.

A7. Decent personality after she loosened up. About mid way through the session, she was making jokes. Not gfe by any means.

S6. She's a provider who uses her hand the entire time to hold the cover and prevent you from going to town. Unenthusiastic TS, 3 minute massage, CBJ, cg, rcg, mish, k9. Mattress actress and you can obviously tell.

Will not repeat but YMMV.

0.5 house 1.5 katie

Zzzzzzz
08-15-09, 14:33
Someone has to know the answer to this: Does the young MS at Sakura (the taller cutie with braces) ever take customers? I was more interested in her than anyone on the couch when I went.

T'anks.

Stangman808
08-15-09, 16:07
Stopped by Top Floor to see Tomiko. Self shower, medium massage, rimming, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, MISH and CG to finish. Her usual great service with me. She is so friendly with great attitude.

Phillybeauties
08-15-09, 17:17
Coco at Sakura is looking really good tonight or maybe its just me. Blah She got a lot darker but still really good looking.

Good service standard everything.

Agree on the hotness. Had nice tan. Body a little thick, especially in the hips and thighs but not overweight. Nice rack, but couldn't tell if they were real. Pretty face, long dark hair, had asian teeth (a bit crooked). maybe she should get braces like the young MS.

didn't go to the AMP school of overacting, which was nice that the moaning wasn't too exagerrated.

Disagree on the service. I know YMMV, but it was rushed for sure. To top it off, she spent part of the time primping in the mirror. Narcissistic to the max.

L8.5, A7, S5 (6 tops)

Harry5142
08-15-09, 19:21
I parked near Walmart to have my first taste of Sakura the other day, and met a saucy, young "Michelle."

I'm going to report on her hotness later, but in the interim: does anyone have any recommendations on the 10 girls that work there? I'd be thankful for a PM, if you'd be so awesome. I'll give an unabridged Michelle report in return...heh.

Don't worry, though; I'll still have a juicy rundown posted in the forum in the next two days.

ZGive Lily a shot. She's 5'5" thick in the middle and thighs, but not fat, filipino and chinese mix and she has a very pretty face. Lily is in her 20's and has a nice personality.

Zelgadis21
08-15-09, 19:43
I guess it just depends she is always really nice to me but i never get rushed in sakura. I wish the Young mama was working I would really want to try her out but I was told that she doesn't ahhh i can only hope.

Lkjhgf
08-16-09, 00:45
Agree on the hotness. Had nice tan. Body a little thick, especially in the hips and thighs but not overweight. Nice rack, but couldn't tell if they were real. Pretty face, long dark hair, had asian teeth (a bit crooked). maybe she should get braces like the young MS.

didn't go to the AMP school of overacting, which was nice that the moaning wasn't too exagerrated.

Disagree on the service. I know YMMV, but it was rushed for sure. To top it off, she spent part of the time primping in the mirror. Narcissistic to the max.

L8.5, A7, S5 (6 tops)Phi, the young ms must be Apple, she tall, right, she real good too

use to see her all the time.

I pm you, pl reply

THANKS

Lkjhgf
08-16-09, 00:58

Z7Z,

The only good one is Apple, she might be the MMS now. IMHO

use to see all the time, the michelle wie look alike.

I PM you pl reply

Thanks

Lkjhgf
08-16-09, 01:16
On another note, it seems like it might possibly be rough times over there. We know for a fact that there are only three girls working now, and that two girls recently left just after starting. Maybe Bebe needs a sales boost, or to offer some kind of enticement for returning clients. Especially for returning clients.Z, you right, rough time, but got to keep the good provides, was meaning to see sandy and she gone after one week and others.

Just missed kelly, will see sua again, also Apple, and Skye, all good.

Check your PM.

Thanks

Seeker963
08-16-09, 04:14
I lived in hawaii in the mid to late 90s and had many an AMP experience.

Moved away and but I am returning for some fun.

I am sure that the places and locations have changed, perhaps some have stayed the same. My system was to usually take a look at the penny saver, maybe find a coupon to save some money on the house fee, so I am sure that I can find some places, but are there any that you all would recommend? I have read the the last few pages and I have to admit that I am not familiar with alot of these places.

I am also wondering about tipping. I remember a time when $ would be good for half and half but I watched it go up to $and1/2 over time and even some looking for like $$. I am hoping with the economy that it will be a "buyers market".

I used to check out AXXtion for their shows when I was short on funds, does that place still exist? Hopefully with having more funds now that I am older and perhaps a "buyers market" I might be able to have a good time with good value.

Tld101
08-16-09, 05:10
Had a couple of days in Honolulu last week and decided to check out PT. Went in and MS greeted me asking if I had been there before. I was honest and said not to this one but to others. She led me to a room and said I get you nice girl. I removed my clothes and before I could lay down a nice lady came in to greet me. I laid down and she came over dressed in loose shorts and top. Looking up I could tell she had no panties on. She asked me if I knew what type place this was and gave the pumping with her hips sign and said "Boom Boom". I said yes and she said she would be back in a few minutes.

She returned and had changed into this little dress with nothing under it. She took it off and sat down next to me started to stroke me. Slipped the cover on and gave me a good CBJ. We moved to CG, and mish. Finally she finished in a CBJ. Being old some times makes it hard to finish but she was a trooper.

Standard damage and will return to see her hoping for a good BBJCIM as that is easier for me.

I noticed that a few people mentioned getting a TS at PT. Do they have one? It was not offered to me.

Sancho2063
08-16-09, 05:16
Stopped by Top Floor to see Tomiko. Self shower, medium massage, rimming, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, MISH and CG to finish. Her usual great service with me. She is so friendly with great attitude.Tomiko is one one my favorites.

Tld101
08-16-09, 05:22
During my few days in Honolulu I decided to try one of the CC places. I choose TH and made an appointment. Drove in to the parking and did not get the discounted parking pass so parking cost me additional $10. Went upstairs and was greeted by Nan, what a cute fun lady. She asked if I wanted a shower which I took. Then went in and laid down with not cover. She came in and put one on and I immediately said it was too hot for that and she took it off.

She started a very good massage and I figured it would be a good legit time. She does like to tease, even full stroke while on stomach as "just another muscle. It felt great. On the flip she went back to legit with teasing. I really wanted just the massage and did not push for a HE but I feel it would have been available if I pushed for it.

I would go back for the massage and maybe try for the HE also.

Tld101
08-16-09, 05:29
On my last day in Honolulu I decided to try a Thai massage. I requested a combo thai and swedish and ended up making it a 30 min thai and 60 minutes swedish. Next time I will try to extend the thai portion, but could not take it too long. Kat was very understanding and finished with a great relaxing swedish massage. Totally legit the whole way, no playing/teasing and proper draping throughout.

I will go back to try the Thai again as she said she would work on back next time.

Jbravo
08-16-09, 05:59
Yo,

Coco is a very young provider with nice b/c bolt ons. Yes she is thick, and will clamp those meaty thighs around your neck as she o's from DATY--well, maybe cuz YMMV.
Her young age likely reason for her inconsistent service--like Yumi at Nirvana.

L8 A8 S8 will probably repeat, especially if Jackie doesn't return soon.

btw, the Korean name thing reminded me of one provider in past that changed her name like changing clothes--Gina, Regina, Yun Hee, Choi, Kim, Sophia--same *****, different name.

Like Angie, Anna, Ivy, Yoyo--the ultimate cum bucket.

And Lucky at Tengoku, Penny at CS, and Purple at Fantasia. Now that was a porn star experience. Had to check to be sure jr. was still attached after a hot sweaty cumshot session with her.

Got to find another atf like that-no matter how many names she has.

L8.5, A7, S5 (6 tops)

H Mobius
08-16-09, 09:46
I noticed that a few people mentioned getting a TS at PT. Do they have one? It was not offered to me.

Yes, it used to be standard to get washed by the girl first. In the case of PT I have always gotten a shower with a nice soapy rubdown. One time Gina made me so horny I got up and nailed her to the table. At other places the girl just wanted to get right to work.

Usually they do ask (if they don't automatically take you to the shower room), but she may have felt you were fresh enough that she could skip the shower and maximize the amount of time in the room.

Zzzzzzz
08-16-09, 17:37
HShe asked me if I knew what type place this was and gave the pumping with her hips sign and said "Boom Boom". I said yes and she said she would be back in a few minutes...Hahahaha, that girl sounds like fun. I wonder what would have happened if you told her you didn't understand, or asked, "You ride motorcycles here?"

Zzzzzzz
08-16-09, 18:22
Michelle at Sakura (Rycroft)

I stopped in one afternoon and walked in to see three or four cuties (and one super-cutie MS-Apple, thanks to the brothers who ID'd her for me) in the parlor. Apple took me to a room and adjusted her boobs while I got my house fee prepared. God, she's hot. Anyway, I had a seat and a petite hottie walked in the door in a fluffy strapless dress, and highlighted curly hair.

Michelle's about 5'3" and maybe about 110, with young, perky, and natural Bs (or high As). Young and perky. Such a nice change from the bolt-ons I've been seeing the past few times. Her body would put her in her 20s, but something about her face, voice, and stomach made me think she was 30-and-up. Her age is an enigma, but she has such amazingly smooth skin (without that smoky smell we've all become used to) that my senses fully accepted her to be a 24-year old hottie. L9

She sat down and we chatted about the weather, business, etc. and I started to feel more comfortable than I usually do with AMP girls. She makes great eye contact and is genuinely attuned to the conversation. When she was being flirty or joked around, she would touch my arm or leg and kept giving me a "come hither" look that most recent girls haven't been able to produce. Just talking to her was making me hot for immediate action. It felt like flirting with that bangin' girl in college (you know, the 'friend of a friend') who definitely had the hots for you. This was true of the entire session, as Michelle showed me that her personality is really one of her greatest strengths, and with it she is able to provide a GFE better than most. A10+

She told me to relax and undress, and she just stayed and watched (hungrily, I like to imagine...haha) and I laid face-down on the bed. She sat next to me and grazed my back, pinched my ass, and asked me to flip over since she could tell I took a shower before I got there. No holds barred, this one. She dove in for CBJ and got me hard within seconds with a sly jimmy-hat mouth-slip. Her CBJ was easily in the top three from my experiences thus far. I played with her clit while she was doing her thing and eventually got her over for some 69. This girl is loud (like overacting loud), but I have to give her lots of credit for the effort. It definitely added to the experience. Followed with Mish and I spent the whole time on her delicious nips while she pushed herself off the wall into me in rhythm.

Switched to CG for a little while and found this to be her golden position. She kept one knee down and the other one raised as she pumped herself into me, taking Jr in to the hilt. She is deep and tight. I was feeling pretty good and not really ready to bust, but things don't always work that way, do they? I planned to start going into K9, but she switched into ACG and pulled some crazy shit on me. Those kegel muscles everyone raves about? Never felt them before. Not until Michelle. She took me balls deep, clamped down and pulled up. Then she did it again, and again. Pretty soon she was going full speed with this ridiculous vaginal choreography and I was just done. I was a hapless victim to her skills. I don't know how any girl is going to top that for me. My instinct was to apologize since I was so much faster than usual, but realized that this was exactly what she wanted to do...hahaha. Maybe next time I'll have to rub one out before I see her, just so I can enjoy her kegels for a little longer, and in more positions? S10

After the deed, we laid sweatily beside each other, and she pulled her GFE out again, taking my hands and grazing her breasts with them while we cooled down and talked some more. We spent 10 minutes flirting and chatting, and then I thought it was time to go home (given Sakura's rush reputation). But then she took me in for a playful (but clothed) TS. Now it was time to leave, right? Nope. Back in the room, she dried me off and asked me to lie down again so she could give me a massage. She did a good shoulder and back rub, then walked on me from neck to toes before it was time to leave. On the way out, she squeezed my ass and said to remember her name for next time.

I'm absolutely going to see Michelle again in the future. Summary: 9/10+/9. Michelle is a petite, young thing with an amazing personality that I'd rank second in my experience (Number one was F-Hana, who is AWOL). Also, she knows how to use those special muscles.

Z

Final side-note: Yes, the entire session ended up being just 45 minutes. I really believed I had spent the full hour with Michelle, but clearly had not. Nonetheless, I believe there was a full value in the time I had. If the girl was less enthusiastic, or uninvolved with the session I think I would have felt a little ripped-off. Fortunately, Michelle is simply amazing.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Housemeister69
08-16-09, 21:06
This report is overdue, as I have seen her a couple weeks ago (for the second time). I really like her personality - bubbly once she gets to know you. First time I saw her, she was FOB (from Colorado I think to remember).

She's cute, petite and was wearing nice lingerie type clothes both times. I've done so many massages, but every now and then a girls does something new. Angie does this thing where she kneals right in front of your head and then she moves her whole body down your back. This is pretty good when ur face down, but she does the same after the flip. Sans panties :)

She has a couple of other little things she does and I let y'all figure those out on your own. Only thing that's not perfect, she's not into DATY, or maybe you need more than 2 sessions to get her comfortable. She kinda offers, but keep her legs pressed together. Oh well. Everything else was great. Nice massage AFTER the session, too. Bebe trained her well ;) All girls sould be required to at least offer that afterwards.

So, in summary:
L: 8.5
A: 9
S: 8
R: already did and would again. Is she still there??

Usual damange. All covered.

Cheers

Zzzzzzz
08-17-09, 00:10
I lived in hawaii in the mid to late 90s and had many an AMP experience.

Moved away and but I am returning for some fun.

I am sure that the places and locations have changed, perhaps some have stayed the same. My system was to usually take a look at the penny saver, maybe find a coupon to save some money on the house fee, so I am sure that I can find some places, but are there any that you all would recommend? I have read the the last few pages and I have to admit that I am not familiar with alot of these places.

I am also wondering about tipping. I remember a time when $ would be good for half and half but I watched it go up to $and1/2 over time and even some looking for like $$. I am hoping with the economy that it will be a "buyers market".

I used to check out AXXtion for their shows when I was short on funds, does that place still exist? Hopefully with having more funds now that I am older and perhaps a "buyers market" I might be able to have a good time with good value.Sadly, it doesn't seem to be moving towards a "buyers' market" as .5 and $.5 tip are still the standard. Maybe something will shift when there's a significant enough drop in customer counts? The damage will be $$ at the very least, unless you feel generous with your tip.

I always suggest Fantasia, but now there isn't much selection there so I don't know what to say about that. Ichiban providers all provide consistently great service, but they aren't as young as some like (maybe low-mid-30s all around). Sakura seems to have a lot of young blood, but reports will confirm that the consistency is definitely lacking as some providers will blow your mind, while others may give you a quick ride and ask you to see yourself out.

Here's a map that should help you. Lavender = Sakura on this version.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=104804744120071122985.00045333ef8cfccc541c9&ll=21.308887,-157.842464&spn=0.078204,0.147285&z=13

Pineapple Kid
08-17-09, 03:32
Been there. Its a nice apartment and she has a table set up. She does a good job and has BIG tits. I enjoyed myself.I saw her once. Use to advertise her "Bikini Massage" on CL, but, got blasted by other "legit" therapists for not posting her massage license # on CL.

Her massage sucked. Kinda mushy, going through the motions sort of thing. Nice place though. HOT as hell, sun was shining full blast on her appartment, and her window a/c just didn't cut it. Refused to take her shorts off. BIG, tits, and NO hint (at all) of extras. I would NOT repeat. YMMV though. I'd save my money if I were you.

Blake123
08-17-09, 03:36
During my few days in Honolulu I decided to try one of the CC places. I choose TH and made an appointment. Drove in to the parking and did not get the discounted parking pass so parking cost me additional $10.

Maybe just a minor issue, but you should not have had to pay for parking. If the parking pass wan't available, TH should have given you parking validation stamps. Next time you go there and the parking pass isn't available, ask for the stamps.

Tld101
08-17-09, 03:48
Maybe just a minor issue, but you should not have had to pay for parking. If the parking pass wan't available, TH should have given you parking validation stamps. Next time you go there and the parking pass isn't available, ask for the stamps.Great to know that. You learn something everyday.

Seeker963
08-17-09, 05:07
Sadly, it doesn't seem to be moving towards a "buyers' market" as .5 and $.5 tip are still the standard. Maybe something will shift when there's a significant enough drop in customer counts? The damage will be $$ at the very least, unless you feel generous with your tip.

I always suggest Fantasia, but now there isn't much selection there so I don't know what to say about that. Ichiban providers all provide consistently great service, but they aren't as young as some like (maybe low-mid-30s all around). Sakura seems to have a lot of young blood, but reports will confirm that the consistency is definitely lacking as some providers will blow your mind, while others may give you a quick ride and ask you to see yourself out.

Here's a map that should help you. Lavender = Sakura on this version.Thanks Zzzzzzz,

I guess I should be thankful that prices have not continued to increase and have stayed at $.5 tip. I used negotiate $.2 or $.3 but I started to wonder if it effected service, but it really depended on provider as I think that even with the $.5 I still would have gotten marginal service.

I have to admit that I am not familiar with Fantasia it seems like it is almost close to downtown which is interesting and kind off of the beaten path of "koreamoku" street.

Icihiban is places weirdly on the map, but I am guessing it is in that kind of complex across from where Towers used to be (I heard it is no longer there), There used to be like 3 AMPs back in the day, One in the back, one in the front (I think it was called Rainbow at one time) and one that you had to like go up a ramp on the side. Is Ichiban in one of those locations?

I think that I might have been to the location where Sakura is. For some reason I do not remember it being a good experience, but that was so long ago that my experiences probably mean little or nothing at this point.

I see on the map China spa and Pine Tree which I remember both as being good places back in the day. I see that there is no places on Kona street, I remember a place back in the day that was upstairs like on the third floor (tokyo spa? Or something like that) that was good. Speaking of which, I am guessing that Young Massage is in that location on Keeaumoku that is like upstairs on a third floor, I remember that place as having older providers but decent service and price which gave it value.

How are China spa and Pine tree? Is Young massage even worth checking out?

Any info pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Phillybeauties
08-17-09, 05:19
I guess it just depends she is always really nice to me but i never get rushed in sakura. I wish the Young mama was working I would really want to try her out but I was told that she doesn't ahhh i can only hope.

ok, here's a poll question for everyone on the forum, and be honest. no shilling for sakura to get brownie points. What's your longest session there (in terms of total time, not just action), who was it with if you want to mention, and how long ago was it? What's your shortest session there?

I'd say longest for me was 45 min awhile ago a couple of times, shortest was half hour recently (but a few times previous too), and I don't even want to go into the quality of service.

apple has the braces? black n decker pecker wrecker!

Phillybeauties
08-17-09, 05:26
This report is overdue, as I have seen her a couple weeks ago (for the second time). I really like her personality - bubbly once she gets to know you. First time I saw her, she was FOB (from Colorado I think to remember).

She's cute, petite and was wearing nice lingerie type clothes both times. I've done so many massages, but every now and then a girls does something new. Angie does this thing where she kneals right in front of your head and then she moves her whole body down your back. This is pretty good when ur face down, but she does the same after the flip. Sans panties :)

She has a couple of other little things she does and I let y'all figure those out on your own. Only thing that's not perfect, she's not into DATY, or maybe you need more than 2 sessions to get her comfortable. She kinda offers, but keep her legs pressed together. Oh well. Everything else was great. Nice massage AFTER the session, too. Bebe trained her well ;) All girls sould be required to at least offer that afterwards.

So, in summary:
L: 8.5
A: 9
S: 8
R: already did and would again. Is she still there??

Usual damange. All covered.

Cheers

Angie USED to allow DATY no probs but YMMV. Maybe some kind of experience must have soured her (no pun intended)? AND she hates being talked about on this forum. I know she's asked not to be mentioned on here to me and a few other brothers. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the AMP or don't RTFF! If anything, previous good reviews only brought you more business and money, sister!

Zelgadis21
08-17-09, 05:29
For me its always been around an hr. I think its because i come early and not that late at night.

Yes Apple is young mama there.

Boku555
08-17-09, 06:49
Had a senior moment and had the wrong name.

Sorry for an older post but when I couldn't make an appointment with Crissy, I contacted ERLINDA. She is still at her place at the corner of Kaheka and King. It has been awhile since I seen her last. She seemed to put on some weight. Had a great massage and loosened everything up. Instead of walking on my back, she used her knees. She is definitely a sweet caring person. Enjoy her attitude and customer care that she provides. Left relieved and relaxed. Definitely repeat when funds become available.

Kekehawaii
08-17-09, 07:05
[QUOTE=Zzzzzzz]Michelle at Sakura (Rycroft)

Switched to CG for a little while and found this to be her golden position. She kept one knee down and the other one raised as she pumped herself into me, taking Jr in to the hilt. She is deep and tight. I was feeling pretty good and not really ready to bust, but things don't always work that way, do they? I planned to start going into K9, but she switched into ACG and pulled some crazy shit on me. Those kegel muscles everyone raves about? Never felt them before. Not until Michelle. She took me balls deep, clamped down and pulled up. Then she did it again, and again. Pretty soon she was going full speed with this ridiculous vaginal choreography and I was just done.

Whoa. for a minute there i thought you were talking about Fantasia-Hana. i thought she may have moved to sakura, but guess not since you had her before. she is one of my atf and i hope she does return to hawaii. before she left, she said she was going back to la for a little while and would return. i certainly hope so.

Sancho2063
08-17-09, 14:49
Maybe just a minor issue, but you should not have had to pay for parking. If the parking pass wan't available, TH should have given you parking validation stamps. Next time you go there and the parking pass isn't available, ask for the stamps.Sometimes I use that parking lot across the street behind Fem.

Stevet09
08-17-09, 18:07
Checked out Lani today, since Bebe's been really pushing for me to try her out. It was a good suggestion, and it's one that I should have taken her up on a long time ago.

Spinners are crazy hot and fun, but there's something special about those women with super long legs that really get me. Lani is one of these. She has an exceptionally pretty face (she's one of those that you'd seriously check out in real life), and a lean body with a tight little ass. If boobs are your thing, she's got that covered, too. Her body is the type that I really drool over. I'd put her in the late-20s to mid-30s, but she looks hella young for her actual age. L9

Her English is a little more limited than some other providers, but she's definitely a talker. It was comfortable to chat with her during the initial rubdown and after the session, she gave me a quick shoulder rub (which was hard and goooood) while we talked about other stuff. I enjoyed talking to her for the whole time. During the session she wasn't very vocal at first, but opened up really quickly. Something tells me that a repeat visit to her would be entirely different from the initial run (in the good way). A9

She didn't want me to DATY today, but went ahead and gyrated herself an inch over my face during CBJ to tease me straight to hell. I wanted to just dart up there and take a lick, but refrained. CBJ was not bad, followed by light CG. I say "light" because there was very little motion at first, but then it picked up as we progressed. Mish was next, and she started to pipe up and get wet while I plunged away. Looking at her is great because she truly is a hottie. Went to K9, and realized that this is her golden position. She was tight as hell, and gave me the freedom to pound any which way I pleased. Seriously almost busted while I looked at her slim body with boobs bouncing in the mirror. Fortunately, I got myself out before that. Went back to CG, and she was all about the lateral grind. She pumped me like no other until I came and laid a few kisses on me before she got off. S9

I'd go back to Fantasia see her again. Summary: 9/9/9. If you like taller women with hot bodies, and great attitudes, then Lani is definitely up there in rank.

Actually, scratch that. There's another girl at Fantasia who said Hi to me today, whom I'd much rather see the next time I visit. I know you're reading this, and I know you know who you are! Hahahaha.

Anyway, thanks Bebe. Good stuff, as usual.

Z
It was my first time at Fantasia, and I ended up with Lani. I didn't make the connection between Zzz;s report and Lani at the time, but now that I re-read Zzzzs report, I feel like we had a pretty different experience.
First of all, Lani is no spinner in my book. She is 5'4" or 5"(told me herself), and pretty well filled out(but not fat). I am no body builder, and there is no way any spinning could ever happen with me LOL. Her bolt ons are pretty nice in CG, with nice nips(and she could take a pretty hard sucking on them), but in DS they don't have that nice sway and shimmy that naturals have.
DATY was okay but she didn't seem to enjoy it at all. CBJ was pretty novice or she just wasn't into it. No bbbj, no rim, only 2 seconds of bls, no kisses of any kind. I'm sure a lot to do with this is that there was very little chemistry, but that happens sometimes.
Lani has a really great ass, and her skin and bod are pretty toned, not flabby, so she has a nice 20s body type. But, her face kinda tells stories of the years gone by. I would guess she was at least low to mid 30s. Haven't you known girls that were 40, but had the 20s body? Its pretty spectacular, but you can't be kidding yourself that they are that young. She wasn't too energetic, and was pretty quiet the whole time. She wasn't a dead fish, but not very enthusiastic either. This is why her overall service level suffered. The good thing, though, is she didn't complain about anything the whole way through.
I would give her a L=7, A=6, S=6. But, I'm sure YMMV, so maybe another session with her would be a little better? Bottom line for me - so-so girl at a great location.

Zzzzzzz
08-17-09, 20:34
First of all, Lani is no spinner in my book. She is 5'4" or 5"(told me herself), and pretty well filled out(but not fat).Thanks for the feedback, and I'm not nitpicking but please take a look at my report and see that I didn't call her a spinner. Instead, I was contrasting her body type against spinners and singing the praises of a long-legged woman.

Did you get the feeling that she might be better on a second run, too?

Chik0848
08-17-09, 23:17
It was my first time at Fantasia, and I ended up with Lani. I didn't make the connection between Zzz;s report and Lani at the time, but now that I re-read Zzzzs report, I feel like we had a pretty different experience.
First of all, Lani is no spinner in my book. She is 5'4" or 5"(told me herself), and pretty well filled out(but not fat). I am no body builder, and there is no way any spinning could ever happen with me LOL. Her bolt ons are pretty nice in CG, with nice nips(and she could take a pretty hard sucking on them), but in DS they don't have that nice sway and shimmy that naturals have.
DATY was okay but she didn't seem to enjoy it at all. CBJ was pretty novice or she just wasn't into it. No bbbj, no rim, only 2 seconds of bls, no kisses of any kind. I'm sure a lot to do with this is that there was very little chemistry, but that happens sometimes.
Lani has a really great ass, and her skin and bod are pretty toned, not flabby, so she has a nice 20s body type. But, her face kinda tells stories of the years gone by. I would guess she was at least low to mid 30s. Haven't you known girls that were 40, but had the 20s body? Its pretty spectacular, but you can't be kidding yourself that they are that young. She wasn't too energetic, and was pretty quiet the whole time. She wasn't a dead fish, but not very enthusiastic either. This is why her overall service level suffered. The good thing, though, is she didn't complain about anything the whole way through.
I would give her a L=7, A=6, S=6. But, I'm sure YMMV, so maybe another session with her would be a little better? Bottom line for me - so-so girl at a great location.

I saw Lani a few days ago and had a similar experience. She is nice looking (sort of exotic), but the service was lacking. She asked if I had been there before and I said that I had seen Hana several times. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but YMMV.

Massage was okay, but not good. No rimming, very little sensual touching. Maybe I'm spoiled having seen Hana and some of the other great providers at other AMPs. My grade for her would be the same as Steve's. Will not see her again.

Chikan San
08-18-09, 00:30
I went to Fantasia last week and tried a new girl named Chia. She said that she's Korean/Chinese and she's about 5'5" with big natural tit's, cute face and a little chubby.

Started of with a brief massage then allowed some DATY followed by CBJ. From there it was doggie, mish, cg until I blew my load.

She mentioned that she was new to the business and it showed during the session. It's was pretty rushed, though she seemed to want to learn the ropes and was open to suggestions. She speaks good English and seems like she seems to want to make you happy...just needs a little more practice and bed-time.

She might need to sit on the sidelines until she graduates from AMP U.

Jiro9673
08-18-09, 02:33
For me its always been around an hr. I think its because i come early and not that late at night.

Yes Apple is young mama there.Is the young MS named Naomi? Isn't Apple the older one? The one I'm thinking about is the hot MS with the dog.

Phillybeauties
08-18-09, 02:48
It was my first time at Fantasia, and I ended up with Lani. Bottom line for me - so-so girl at a great location.

What made the MS at Fantasia a genius (and the mistake that most other AMPS make by doing the opposite) was that she used to introduce her top talent to all the new customers. It helped build repeat business, because you would go back in the hopes of getting another session with the pretty girls that treated you well, and would even be willing to try an alternate if not available. It got you back in the door.

But when you don't have top talent, that's not an option. I think it's been said that business has slowed down with the regular repeat customers, but it sounds like there's still a lot of mongers checking this place out, and even repeating, but not necessarily with the same providers like in the past.

Even their best right now Angie is an inconsistent experience where YMMV, unlike other departed providers that would go the extra mile for every customer, and make you feel like you were their favorite customer. MS there has to get some new talent that is attractive AND gives good service.

You can tell MS is aware since there has been so much turnover there. It's like a revolving door, and I'm surprised Lani has lasted this long with her lame service and reviews. Sorry Z, don't think you can heat this fish up too much. Even sadder is that she isn't the worst performer there.

Lkjhgf
08-18-09, 03:08
What made the MS at Fantasia a genius (and the mistake that most other AMPs make by doing the opposite) was that she used to introduce her top talent to all the new customers. It helped build repeat business, because you would go back in the hopes of getting another session with the pretty girls that treated you well, and would even be willing to try an alternate if not available. It got you back in the door.

But when you don't have top talent, that's not an option. I think it's been said that business has slowed down with the regular repeat customers, but it sounds like there's still a lot of mongers checking this place out, and even repeating, but not necessarily with the same providers like in the past.

Even their best right now Angie is an inconsistent experience where YMMV, unlike other departed providers that would go the extra mile for every customer, and make you feel like you were their favorite customer. MS there has to get some new talent that is attractive AND gives good service.

You can tell MS is aware since there has been so much turnover there. It's like a revolving door, and I'm surprised Lani has lasted this long with her lame service and reviews. Sorry Z, don't think you can heat this fish up too much. Even sadder is that she isn't the worst performer there.Phi, Let me get in there with you and Z, he's being a nice guy, trying to make her in to a kumu, if only the S get better, what a dish.

Z good one about Mechelle.

The L Man

Good night

Coco Nutzz
08-18-09, 03:13
Had a session with Katie at P10. She just arrived from LA.

L8. She is a mid to late 20s korean girl. Braces, bolt on Cs, nice body and soft creamy skin. A cute one, definitely one you'd give a double take on if you saw her in public.

A7. Decent personality after she loosened up. About mid way through the session, she was making jokes. Not gfe by any means.

S6. She's a provider who uses her hand the entire time to hold the cover and prevent you from going to town. Unenthusiastic TS, 3 minute massage, CBJ, cg, rcg, mish, k9. Mattress actress and you can obviously tell.

Will not repeat but YMMV.

0.5 house 1.5 katieA few days ago I stopped in to see Sua. I called first and mama told me ok. But when I got there she gives me some BS and says I'll bring you a nice one. I was horny so I decided to see what else they had to offer. In walks Katie and damn she is cute like the previous report stated. Pretty much everything the same as above so some guys might be turned off by the hand by the condom. It doesn't bother me so I was satisfied. I'd have to say that she was very personable as we chatted after the session. Will I repeat...not quite sure yet because I was really looking forward to seeing Sua. On another note, I am getting a bit irked about these mamas saying to come by and they try to pass another one off on you. That happens to me at ichiban a while back and haven't been back since. The funny thing is that both Kelly and the mama know me so I kind of felt taken advantage of. When you are horny it's like shopping when you are hungry. Sorry I kind of went off subject.

Katie L8A8S8 (other brothers may lower due to the holding condom part so be forewarned).

Memahu
08-18-09, 03:33
Speaking of which, I am guessing that Young Massage is in that location on Keeaumoku that is like upstairs on a third floor, I remember that place as having older providers but decent service and price which gave it value.

I'm surprised that this AMP has lasted as long as when relaxation places started to pop up in Honolulu. I have never been to this place because it looks rundown from the outside.

Lip Licker
08-18-09, 04:32
Icihiban is places weirdly on the map, but I am guessing it is in that kind of complex across from where Towers used to be (I heard it is no longer there), There used to be like 3 AMPs back in the day, One in the back, one in the front (I think it was called Rainbow at one time) and one that you had to like go up a ramp on the side. Is Ichiban in one of those locations?

I am guessing that Young Massage is in that location on Keeaumoku that is like upstairs on a third floor, I remember that place as having older providers but decent service and price which gave it value.

You got it almost right for Ichiban. I think it's the old New Yorker location in the same complex that Panda is in. Rainbow and Hula Hands(I think that was the name) were in seperate buildings and at the time, you could access all three from that parking lot. It is now fenced off so you can't access Ichiban from the DH side ramp and there aren't any other MP's in the locations that Rainbow and Hula were.

Young's is on the second floor(I believe there are only 2 stories in that building complex) and I'm also surprised that they are still in business with all the better MP's in the vicinity.

Shydude
08-18-09, 05:00
You got it almost right for Ichiban. I think it's the old New Yorker location in the same complex that Panda is in. Rainbow and Hula Hands(I think that was the name) were in seperate buildings and at the time, you could access all three from that parking lot. It is now fenced off so you can't access Ichiban from the DH side ramp and there aren't any other MP's in the locations that Rainbow and Hula were.

Young's is on the second floor(I believe there are only 2 stories in that building complex) and I'm also surprised that they are still in business with all the better MP's in the vicinity.

New Yorker was upstairs. Ichiban is located downstairs in the parking garage, all the way in the corner. The other places used to be Rainbow and Magic Hands. It used to be great because you could park and decide which place you wanted to go to. But yeah, they closed down the back stairs years ago. I heard from Hana from New Yorker that some drunk guy from Napa Valley fell down the stairs one night so they closed it off. Sucks.

Stangman808
08-18-09, 05:14

You are correct, Ichiban is in the same building as Panda Cuisine, 641 Keeaumoku Street. Ichiban is located down the hall from where New Yorker used to be. Ichiban can be accessed from the underground parking lot or from the second floor by going up the stairs fronting Keeaumoku Street and entering the building from the glass doors to the right. Once inside go down the hallway to your right then around the corner to your left. The entrance is in a little alcove to your right. The entrance from the underground parking lot is a stairwell to the second floor. The AMPS toward diamond head on Makaloa Street were Rainbow and Magic Hands. Hula Hands was in CC. Young's is further mauka at Keeaumoku and Liona Street.

Zzzzzzz
08-18-09, 07:15
Looking over my past reports, I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that I'm a little too forgiving in terms of scores. I haven't been in the scene very long, and I think that this is the reason I score so high; every girl is a new adventure for me! Anyway, having seen more talent since I first started, I've found a new balance of my experiences so far, so bear with me:

Fantasia, Angie (cute, young, full of energy)
L9/A10/S10

Fantasia, Hana (super gorgeous, GFE, long legs)
L10/A10/S10

Fantasia, Sandy (plain-looking, ponch, bland sex)
L7/A6/S6

Fantasia, Lani (pretty, older, amazing body)
L8/A7/S8

P10, Jessie (gorgeous white/Brazilian, no likey Asians, super tight)
L9/A3/S3

Ichiban, Kelly (consistent, GFE, definitely works out)
L8/A10/S10

Ichiban, Lia (hot, rough, loud)
L7/A9/S8

Sakura, Michelle (cute, conversationalist, pussy control)
L8/A10/S9

Sakura, Ivy (gorgeous, GFE, hot smoky voice)
L9/A10/S9

Does this seem more balanced? No one matches Fantasia Hana in my experience, so I'm using her as a top-grade marker. My Ivy report is coming soon. Thanks for reading.

Z

MrSpontaneous
08-18-09, 15:28
Hey guys,

I need some help.

Where is Fantasia?

Skydiver
08-18-09, 15:39
Michelle is advertising again in the Honolulu Advertiser. She's at the same location on S. King for now.

Thanks for the information W&W. Is this the same Michelle with the huge rack and bargain basement pricing?

Zzzzzzz
08-18-09, 18:31
Hey guys,

I need some help.

Where is Fantasia?Please don't spam multiple threads with this kind of question. If you would kindly RTF and do a diligent search for "Fantasia," you would find a number of posts that describe in great detail how to go there, and even where to park.

Z

Zzzzzzz
08-18-09, 19:11
Ivy

I made another trip to Sakura on a certain night and MS asked me to choose my poison from the couch. All three girls were cute (one was Michelle), another was a tanned hottie with a bitchy kind of face (in the "I know what I want" kind of way), and the other looked like Fantasia Hana + 5 years. Clearly, the tanned hottie was my style.

She came into the room and pulled me up for a welcoming (and boob-smashing) hug, introducing herself as "Ivy." She's about 5'4" and 110-115, so very thin and on the taller side. I'd put her in her 20s to very low 30s. Dark skin with no tan lines (ooh la la), and bolt-on B/Cs that have a nice shape and feel with a nicely proportioned ass, to match. Dark, shoulder-length hair and beautiful face. That bitchy expression made me even hotter for her, and her full DSLs conjured up images of BJs of which one could only dream. L9

She helped me undress, and got the bed ready for me to lay down on, and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her body. This girl made me see that the girls I've been rating high really don't look nearly as good as her. Anyway, face-down, she scratched my back lightly with her nails and kissed me all over while she grazed me with her nips. I felt like I was back in F-Hana's care all over again. I'm skipping to the end here, but after the session she didn't offer a TS. Instead, she gave me a long and thorough massage that included back walking, joint cracking, knee and elbow pressure, and stayed naked the whole time. I think it was a great trade-off, since the massage had to be at least 20 minutes long. She's no pro, but I would say her massage is the best I've ever had from an AMP girl. For the whole time, we talked a lot about various things, like her love of coffee. She laughs a lot, and she jokes around constantly. Also, she has a sexy smoker's voice (a little raspy, like Rachel Ray) and has a sweet personality, overall. At the end, she dressed me, buttoned my shirt, put on my socks, and cleaned my glasses before putting them on me with a kiss. Maybe she and F-Hana were trained in the same LA AMP? She's got a very similar sense of the GFE. A10

Back to the middle of the session, so I can relive the "relaxation" that is Ivy. During the sensual touching while I was face-down, she did something new for me: an under-grab cocktease. She reached under me from behind and pulled a half-mast Jr out from under me and proceeded to lick shaft and balls alike. It's cruel to do this to a guy. She was making me hard really quick, but wouldn't let Jr grow in his natural direction. Hot, though. On the flip, she teased me BB some more, but put a hat on for deeeeep CBJ. I had her go 69 for me and I dined at a very beautiful Y that was tiny, sweet, and Brazilian. During 69, she got her lips all the way down to my balls and held it there with tiny up and down motions. "Deep throat" is an understatement. No gagging, just talent. Her V started to get wet and she got on top for a quick ACG run. Soon, she leaned back with me still inside and laid on her back. I dove in for DATY, and she happily spread herself open. DATY was satisfying as she was very responsive and didn't overact. After she popped, we went into K9. She was quiet at first, but got louder and certain angles even made her shout (in the good "MMmMMMMmm" way, not the "ouch" way). Mish followed, and she likes to spank. Next time, I'll return the favor. We ended up in ACG again, and she moaned above the SLAPSLAPSLAP of our bodies meeting. She scratched at my chest, saying, "Oh baby, I'm about to come" and made me nut. Fake? Probably. Effective? Absolutely. S9

Ivy makes me feel like F-Hana did, and she's probably a little younger. Her tan makes her stand out. Summary: 9/10/9. Ivy is thin, dark, and has a unique Korean face that's a nice change from the ordinary. She's gorgeous and provides a rare kind of GFE.

Z

Chik0848
08-18-09, 20:43
Hey guys,

I need some help.

Where is Fantasia?

Look at report # 2503 this thread. You need to learn how to search for info by using the Search This Thread box on the top right of each thread.

Member #1062
08-18-09, 21:30
Fantasia is one of the few AMPs that has a website.
Google Fantasia Honolulu.

H Mobius
08-18-09, 22:35

Someone once told me that he was approached at Diamond Head lookout by a couple local mixed polynesian girls who said they work at Young's, describing what they do by making mean sucky-sucky sounds. I'm sure they're gone by now, but I've been meaning to check back; I went once shortly after being told that story but stopped just outside their door, because they were barking at each other (and sounded old) in Korean and it reminded me of the bridge of a Klingon vessel in the Star Trek movies.

If I do go I'll report on it.

Zzzzzzz
08-18-09, 22:43
That happens to me at ichiban a while back and haven't been back since. The funny thing is that both Kelly and the mama know me so I kind of felt taken advantage of.Maybe Kelly was trying to get you hooked on another girl so you'd still come back while she was on vacation? (She said she'd be back on the 19th, though). She's never passed on me, and MS seems pretty honest when she's busy. Usually if I call ahead, older MS just says to come in about an hour and Kelly's prettied-up and waiting. Maybe I've just been lucky so far.

Good report!

Zzzzzzz
08-18-09, 22:55
Is the young MS named Naomi? Isn't Apple the older one? The one I'm thinking about is the hot MS with the dog.All I know is that I want to get my hands on the boobs of the young MS with braces.

Un Holy
08-19-09, 02:04
Bro! You just pounding it eh!
So, to some,... GFE means BBBJ and BBFSCIP, so is it so?

But you done alot of traveling eh?

I dunno what all da fuss is about Fantasia. I aint really that hot to me. Have you been to Nirv or PT ???

Hows about Ward?

Yeah Kelly is good and I think Mimi is still high on my list.

Magnod
08-19-09, 02:17
Thanks for the information W&W. Is this the same Michelle with the huge rack and bargain basement pricing?

She's not that cheap. Pretty normal pricing in fact. Carol Kai one.

Zzzzzzz
08-19-09, 02:40

I dunno what all da fuss is about Fantasia. I aint really that hot to me. Have you been to Nirv or PT?

Hows about Ward?

Yeah Kelly is good and I think Mimi is still high on my list.Haha, you reminded me about the white girl I had at P10. So junk I forgot to adjust her score.

Jessie, P10 (gorgeous, doesn't like Asian guys, super tight)

L9/A3/S3 (boooooooo!)

And GFE for me is when the girl drops the business act, and talks and plays like a girlfriend. The conversation never gets boring, there are no awkward pauses, and the girl seems happy to be doing what she's doing. Not necessarily BB, but still feels like she's less like an AMP girl, and more like a crazy-hot GF. The ones that just want you to bust and leave really make me feel like I wasted my money. The ones that can't keep a conversation moving are just as bad, to me.

Nirvana is something I'm interested in, but too much foot traffic around and I know too many people who hang in that area. Can't go up the stairs of shame and have someone recognize me, right? Hahaha. Maybe I'll check out PT one day. I know my grandparents don't cruise at that McDonald's across the street!

Fantasia was pretty solid "back in the day" (read: one month ago), but now Bebe has beef with me or something so I never get to see who I want. So, I gave up and started hitting up Ichiban and Sakura. Besides, there's only one hottie at Fantasia now, anyway. We'll see how long that pans out, with the way things are going over there.

Keeping in mind that I only started AMPing in the beginning of July, I think I'm going a little overboard in the scene. Nine girls, nine repeats with three ATFs. How much is that? You do the math. Goodbye, work bonuses. You have served me well. Hahaha. Have to slow down, for real.

Average frequency is at 2.8 trips per week. I went to see an ATF three days in a row, once, and I'm guilty of hitting up places twice in a row on multiple occasions. Someone turn off my fucking mini-me.

Anyone watch Weeds? Maybe I need to slam it in a drawer, or put it in some hot coffee.

Z

Yung Evr
08-19-09, 02:58

I dunno what all da fuss is about Fantasia. I aint really that hot to me. Have you been to Nirv or PT ???

Hows about Ward?

Yeah Kelly is good and I think Mimi is still high on my list.Cherry at CHM - now that's the stuff! Tiny spinner, rockin little ass, and she'll let you load her up.

G3504
08-19-09, 08:19
All I know is that I want to get my hands on the boobs of the young MS with braces.If she's on the taller side that's Apple. A long time ago she used to work at VIP. She was still hot back then, but the service was okay. Don't know if any improvements have been made since then. Everything was standard back then (TS, massage/light touch, CBJ, CFS & fees).

G35

Yung Evr
08-20-09, 01:15
I saw Mina at Nirvana. bbbj and bbfscip. I tried bbgreek but she wasn't having any part of that. She didn't get upset but per say but she did make it very clear that I would not be sticking my dick in her ass today.

All in all service was so so. She's sort of tore up with bruises on her leg and burns on her arm.What's up with the bruises and burns?

Possible abuse?

Zzzzzzz
08-20-09, 02:23
Sakura was pretty slamming in the late afternoon. There were at least 8 girls on the couch. Does anywhere else even come close to their selection?

Also, one hour! It DOES exist at Sakura! Haha, just playing. But seriously, I got a full hour.

Z

Shampoo City
08-20-09, 02:25
The Provider Formerly Known as Miky at Nirvana, Hana at Ichiban, is back at Ichiban.

Zzzzzzz
08-20-09, 02:52
The Provider Formerly Known as Miky at Nirvana, Hana at Ichiban, is back at Ichiban.She seems to only work after 11 PM unless you get really lucky. Those with SOs need not apply. Unless she magically appears in the 11a-6p time frame, I'll never witness how hot everyone says she is.

Dirtbag808
08-20-09, 15:32
My virgin post. Ahhhhh. Anyway, went to Ohana Relaxation early in the evening last week. There wasn't much of anyone there. Got service by Mina. Late 40's Korean. Nice thin body, rock hard bolt-on's, but not the most youthful looking face. Nice enough personality, but just the worst at massage. She went from the super light dragging of her nails across my back to standing on my back and putting her full weight on my calves. Also, when walking on my back she kept stepping on my spine. I actually had to tell her to stop. I was worried about my safety at that point.

She does allow DATY, and appreciates a good licking. She seemed much more willing to do anything after the licking. Mish, CG. Nice cleanup, even brought mouthwash for my post-DATY cleanup. I'd say. A-6, M-4, S-7

Member #4713
08-20-09, 15:45
She seems to only work after 11 PM unless you get really lucky. Those with SOs need not apply. Unless she magically appears in the 11a-6p time frame, I'll never witness how hot everyone says she is.I must have gotten lucky...saw her ending part of last week at about 5 p.m.

Pok Gai
08-20-09, 18:21
Sorry, I know this place is for reports. I've lurked awhile, but never had the nerve to go. I read the AMP guide and the last few months of reports. I think I'll have a clue when I'm there. I can only go during the day/early afternoon. Could possibly a senior member recommend a place (over PM is fine) for a decent experience for my first?

Lowly
08-20-09, 20:25
Recently went to P10, drove up and entered the backside to P10 and parked in the stall marked with heir emblem (on the fence) got up to the door and rang, was met by MS, welcoming me in, was a little surprised as it was my first visit there. Was a little dissapointed because I've been hearing stories about how beautiful the MS was at P10, but was encouraged by how nice this MS was. She led me to a big room where I took care of MS, she asked me what I was looking for, I told her a petite asian, she offered me a white girl and a BB asian girl, I asked if she was slender, then she replied "oh I have the one for you" a few minutes later this very pretty, tall (5'7") asian girl walks in her name was Katie, appeared to be in her mid twenties, said she was 1/4 Japanese and the rest Korean. Like I said she was about 5'7" and about 120 pounds, slender, very nice complexion, spoke good english (I'm thinking a "katonk") mainland raised asian. She had B's bolted on, and a beautiful stomach! Anyways she asked if I had been there before and I told her "no", she then asked if I had been to another place other than here and I told her I had been to RM, she asked where was that located, finally asked if I had a buisness card, I told her "no" but I did have my union card to which I belonged, showed that and my license to her and she seem to be satisfied, got undressed and she left the room (what do they do when they leave the room? ) She was back within minutes, and in a matter of seconds she was undressed as well, she had a little landing stip which looked great and of course that's all I needed to see, to get jr. Hard. Started with a light massage, the twins loved the attention, then she started to lick me all over, HJ, then CBJ, which was slow and sensual up till now was fine with the service, now it was my turn, flipped her on to her back and started dining, she looked great (actually she was quite small for her height! ) and had the scent to match. Then went into mish and this is where the red flag went up for me! She had her fingers placed between her and me as if to be holding the condom in place, I tried moving it away as it limits the amount on penetration I can get, but she held fast, god that's so annoying, totally just blew the deal for me. So I figure o. K. Fine, can't force her to remove those fingers but if I can change the angle of insertion then I could create more friction, wouldn't make up for those fingers but it would be a plus for me. No sooner then I move closer to her to get a more downward angle on her then she arches her hips up about 10 inches of the bed to compensate for my change in angles, I tell you that was the fat lady singing signaling an end to my session. I don't know about you guys but that's one of thee worst pet peeves I have, a provider who avoids the friction and one of my biggest turn on's is one who craves that friction. So here I am playing this game of trying to reposition and she countering my position, and I'm thinking to myself is she with me or against me? At that point I just tried to hurry the thing along as best as I could. Finished it, declined a shower took the hot towel instead, she did a little massage, then got dressed and left. Would not repeat, to bad because she was pretty and seemed nice for a first visit, but IMHO I would gladly give up some of the looks for, some of that friction and that hand thing she had going on! Damage.5, $.5 A/7, L/7.5, S/5 Be warned about this hand thing guys!

Rhoku74
08-20-09, 20:51
I went back a few months in this thread to see if this question was asked, but didn't see it so i ask you guys. (sorry if this is a repeat question)
How do you guys ask or communicate to your therapist that you want a HE. I ask this question because i went to see Patty and it seemed totally legit. I didn't touch her or openly ask for the HE, but she could tell that I was waiting for one. My past experences, the therapist would openly ask me if i wanted to be "finished off". Now don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the massage and she is cute, so i had a nice time, but it could have been happier.
So in gerenal, with no particular therapist in mind, do you openly ask, maybe touch her and rub her leg or ass to let her know, place her hand there after the flip...?
Now i understand that none of this would fly with a confirmed legit therapist, but I am talking about the ones that we are pretty sure give HE and walk the dark side.
Just look for a bit of advice from my more experenced mongers in this area. Been striking out in this area the past couple of times (Another time was with this redhead at Thai Hawn. Forgot her name. Good massage but legit. Really wanted to play with this redhead though.) P.M. me if you want. Thanks in advance

R74

H Mobius
08-20-09, 22:32
What's up with the bruises and burns?

Possible abuse?

I used to work with a girl who had a very loaded BF. Whenever he got mad at her, he would do stuff, like burn her with his cig; one time he poured acid on her so her forearm had scars. She was totally in love with him and his money and would not leave.

Honolulu Chas
08-20-09, 23:10
How do you guys ask or communicate to your therapist that you want a HE. The short answer is: I don't. My approach may be at the passive end of the scale for many, but I've found that if a legit provider is inclined to give a HJ, she will find a way to let you know that it's available as soon as she is comfortable with you. This took a visit or two in my experience, but the results were always worth it, as legit providers are likely to be more relaxed and patient, not to mention good with their hands! I may be in the minority, but I think most legit providers are turned off when they get grabbed or felt up, so I have always avoided this. Again, the rewards have been worth the restraint.

Zzzzzzz
08-21-09, 00:10
I must have gotten lucky...saw her ending part of last week at about 5 p.m.Uh oh, looks like I have to make some more calls.

Cheeehee!

Oahu 808
08-21-09, 00:14
So what's the going rate at a AMP for topless HJ? .5 + .5 ?

Oahu 808
08-21-09, 00:18
I went back a few months in this thread to see if this question was asked, but didn't see it so i ask you guys. (sorry if this is a repeat question)
How do you guys ask or communicate to your therapist that you want a HE. I ask this question because i went to see Patty and it seemed totally legit. I didn't touch her or openly ask for the HE, but she could tell that I was waiting for one. My past experences, the therapist would openly ask me if i wanted to be "finished off". Now don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the massage and she is cute, so i had a nice time, but it could have been happier.

So in gerenal, with no particular therapist in mind, do you openly ask, maybe touch her and rub her leg or ass to let her know, place her hand there after the flip...?
Now i understand that none of this would fly with a confirmed legit therapist, but I am talking about the ones that we are pretty sure give HE and walk the dark side.
Just look for a bit of advice from my more experenced mongers in this area. Been striking out in this area the past couple of times (Another time was with this redhead at Thai Hawn. Forgot her name. Good massage but legit. Really wanted to play with this redhead though.) P.M. me if you want. Thanks in advance

R74I know for me when she's giving the massage I just start touching her. Her legs, etc. Like I'm kinda giving her a massage too. And just let me hands explore, if she says no, it's probably just a legit massage, but I've always been able to go to a provider that gives HE so I'm batting 100.

Yung Evr
08-21-09, 00:39
I used to work with a girl who had a very loaded BF. Whenever he got mad at her, he would do stuff, like burn her with his cig; one time he poured acid on her so her forearm had scars. She was totally in love with him and his money and would not leave.Very sad indeed - but - we all make our own decisions.

Sancho2063
08-21-09, 02:07
My virgin post. Ahhhhh. Anyway, went to Ohana Relaxation early in the evening last week. There wasn't much of anyone there. Got service by Mina. Late 40's Korean. Nice thin body, rock hard bolt-on's, but not the most youthful looking face. Nice enough personality, but just the worst at massage. She went from the super light dragging of her nails across my back to standing on my back and putting her full weight on my calves. Also, when walking on my back she kept stepping on my spine. I actually had to tell her to stop. I was worried about my safety at that point.

She does allow DATY, and appreciates a good licking. She seemed much more willing to do anything after the licking. Mish, CG. Nice cleanup, even brought mouthwash for my post-DATY cleanup. I'd say. A-6, M-4, S-7The first time I saw her she didnt even bother with the massage. She just pointed to her tits and said "you want to play with these dont you"

I dont do more then that that with someone I dont know.

Ohana is known for the .5 to the MS and .5 to the provider.

My guess is that Mina probably got you out of there in about 30-45 mins.

Bobby Gunn
08-21-09, 02:29

R74

No need ask, gently take her hand when she's close to massaging your inner thigh or lower abdominal and lead her to the cock slowly stroking up and down. She'll get the hint and you'll have an answer. Either I dont do that or shall I get some lube. The more times you are successful the less bashful you are. I have to admit the first time I was said 'No, sorry I dont do that", it felt awkward but after many "no's" you learn to articulate something witty so they laugh and dig ya or find you a frickin pervert. Either way, builds character. Good luck.

Sancho2063
08-21-09, 02:31
I went back a few months in this thread to see if this question was asked, but didn't see it so I ask you guys. (sorry if this is a repeat question) How do you guys ask or communicate to your therapist that you want a HE. I ask this question because I went to see Patty and it seemed totally legit. I didn't touch her or openly ask for the HE, but she could tell that I was waiting for one. My past experences, the therapist would openly ask me if I wanted to be "finished off". Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the massage and she is cute, so I had a nice time, but it could have been happier.

So in gerenal, with no particular therapist in mind, do you openly ask, maybe touch her and rub her leg or ass to let her know, place her hand there after the flip.? Now I understand that none of this would fly with a confirmed legit therapist, but I am talking about the ones that we are pretty sure give HE and walk the dark side. Just look for a bit of advice from my more experenced mongers in this area. Been striking out in this area the past couple of times (Another time was with this redhead at Thai Hawn. Forgot her name. Good massage but legit. Really wanted to play with this redhead though.) P. M. Me if you want. Thanks in advance

R74IMHO/Experience I go with my gut feeling. Sometimes I feel the right chemistry. For instance, if the therapist makes more then hand to skin contact. What I do while lying on my stomach and they are at my head / shoulders I will reach out and rub the back of their thighs. If they allow that, on the flip, while they are on my side, I will rub the thigh again and then go for the ass, (A caress then a squeeze). Usually that does the trick and leaves no room for doubt because little Sancho is at full attention.

Good Luck

Lowly
08-21-09, 04:49
I believe this is Katie i saw that night at P10, doing that thing with her hand, fellows. If not then that's her twin sister I swear!

Memahu
08-21-09, 05:50
spoke good english (I'm thinking a "katonk") mainland raised asian.

Sometimes, This is a red flag.

Jbravo
08-21-09, 10:18
I must have gotten lucky...saw her ending part of last week at about 5 p.m.Yo,

Saw Hana at about 4 pm.

I guess it just depends.

Honolulu Yobo
08-21-09, 14:30
When I saw Katie I had to physically move her hand away from her pussy. then I placed my arm on the bed between her arm and her body so that she couldn't put her fingers back down there. From then on it was smooth sailing. However, she did act like it hurt really bad as I was fucking her. I asked her about it and she said "It didn't hurt, that is just Asian style." She said she will be gone for a week soon, that time of the month, and then she will return.
So, what's your rating of her?

Chik0848
08-21-09, 15:03
I must have gotten lucky...saw her ending part of last week at about 5 p.m.

Prior to her going on vacation, I used to see her on the weekends between 2:00 and 4:00 PM. Sometime it looked like she had just taken a shower with her hair still wet. Nice to think I may have been the first one for the day. Off to Vegas this weekend to have some fun.

H Mobius
08-21-09, 16:26
(I'm thinking a "katonk") mainland raised asian. (what do they do when they leave the room? ).
So here I am playing this game of trying to reposition and she countering my position, and I'm thinking to myself is she with me or against me?

Pretty much they freshen up for you so you won't run into any nastiness.

There's a girl like this at Business who is the bar equivalent - dodges affection and just wants drinks.

I agree with you, "the hand" very annoying (I once tried a juicy filipino DTSW and that hand was dissing me), and it's the reason I stick with KFOBs.

Nice report btw.

Pursuer
08-21-09, 19:00
You should have taken her from the backside, grab both of her arms, and ram home. I wouldn't have tipped $.50. I never reward crappy/rushed service with the going rate.

Oahu 808
08-21-09, 20:27
Do you know of any providers that will give you HJ but let you COT?

Wolverine15
08-21-09, 21:57
Went to Sakura the other night and saw Ivy. She has a nice tan body and is friendly. No other part of the experience really stood out. No massage just straight to it. I guess Im just burned out on the AMP scene. Its got to be something out of the ordinary to really get my attention. Dont go too often anymore but wanted to contribute anyway.

The damage .5 + 1.5

Alohano
08-21-09, 23:22
My techniques....they will clearly tell you if it will happen that session or future sessions.

Start-face down, put the towel on "crooked", one side is covered but the towel is angled exposing the other side a little. She replaces/moves it...it's a priority to her. She doesn't, probably doesn't care.

She starts doing your inner thighs, shiver/shake as somewhat sensitive there and slightly open your legs. Some will ask you if it hurts..say no, I'm sorry, it feels really good...but say it somewhat matter of factly.

You're receiving Swedish on your butt, move the towel just slightly toward the middle with your hand that's at your side, as you're sending the signal that you like Swedish on your rear end area. If the towel begins to not cover your crack/privates, that's a good sign.

You figure she's done with your backside, turn over before she tells you, exposing yourself as though it's not a concern for you. Even cover yourself....but now she's seen your johnson. You both are aware...who cares?

Moaning/moving your body slightly anytime she massages near your privates.

These are non-offensive signs that will get the receptive ones to reciprocate without offending the prudish therapists.

It works like a charm.

Makana9
08-22-09, 01:34
Hey gang

Been going stealth for the past few months, and went to Sakura on University recently, on Braddah H rec.

The Sr. Memz know the drill, PM for details

Saw Jen, she is so sweet, and only my 411, she is pretty attractive

I had a great time, she walked on my back and massage was pretty good4me.

YMMV, I am pretty simple, but I loved what she did with my legs

Be good with Jen, place is clean, & again, I had a FABU time, & I will go back again and again.

Don't remember the other sweety's name, but she is cool too.

Tanx eh Braddah H for the 411

B safe,

K

Un Holy
08-22-09, 01:44
I always made it clear to the lady that I want to do it my way. I say it nicely but I tell them what I like and how I like it. Like, Hi Honey, can you go on your knees and suck me then I will eat you then on your back. When I'm fucking you dont move, just stay still till I come. ....99% it has always worked. Then other times I size em up and get naked, get them all hot and when they get worked up I ram my cock in with out rubber and start pounding and 75% take it and they O. Then I keep going and nut inside them sometimes they ask me not to nut in them so I shoot on their belly.
Works for me. But then I do the wait and see and visit them for about 3 times and ask them for no rubber and 50/50 they say okay. If not then just move on to the next until they let you do it your way.

AMPing is a sport and there are many techniques to this sport. I'm lucky and have built up 5 in my collection who will let me bbbjcim, bbfscip, bbfscim. But always remember to be nice and make her come first. Make her happy and she will make you happy. After fucking the same chicks for several years
you get what you want. So if you want to play the field then expect the old YMMV.

There is nothing in this world that feels better than fucking a korean hole that is trained to fuck and knows how to fuck and then cip.
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!

Blake123
08-22-09, 02:54
I saw Michelle (Carolle Kai look alike) for the first time in about six years, when she was at the Century Center. I was surprised she still remembered me; so, I didn't get interrogated. Her style hasn't changed much; she still uses good, firm pressure. She used no towel on my back but covered me on the flip. After massaging my quads, she asked if "he" wanted a massage, too. I said "that's why he's here." She hasn't lost her HJ technique. She used both hands in tandem, and her face was so close to jr, I thought she was going start licking it. I could hear her breathing a little hard and moaning softly, so I took the opportunity to play with her tits (she pulled her dress up to expose them, and they're still pretty nice) and her ass (underpants were on). I started working my hand between her legs and started rubbing her snatch (she didn't object), but then I started to blow and that was that. She cleaned me up and finished the massage. She said she is going to move to a larger place at Beretania and McCully in about three months. She said she will hire "a lot of girls." For now, she's still at her 1272 S. King St address.
$60 at the door. $50 tip. Will repeat to go even further with her.

Exposed
08-22-09, 03:38
I always made it clear to the lady that I want to do it my way. I say it nicely but I tell them what I like and how I like it. Like, Hi Honey, can you go on your knees and suck me then I will eat you then on your back. When I'm fucking you don't move, just stay still till I come.99% it has always worked. Then other times I size them up and get naked, get them all hot and when they get worked up I ram my cock in with out rubber and start pounding and 75% take it and they O. Then I keep going and nut inside them sometimes they ask me not to nut in them so I shoot on their belly.

Works for me. But then I do the wait and see and visit them for about 3 times and ask them for no rubber and 50/50 they say okay. If not then just move on to the next until they let you do it your way.

AMPing is a sport and there are many techniques to this sport. I'm lucky and have built up 5 in my collection who will let me BBBJCIM, bbfscip, bbfscim. But always remember to be nice and make her come first. Make her happy and she will make you happy. After fucking the same chicks for several years you get what you want. So if you want to play the field then expect the old YMMV.

There is nothing in this world that feels better than fucking a korean hole that is trained to fuck and knows how to fuck and then cip.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! This is your best post yet. Proves to everyone nice guys finish Last! With all that bb hope you don't have any unwanted aches and pains.

During the reading of your post some of my friends including me laughed so hard beer ended all over my buds monitor.

Zzzzzzz
08-22-09, 04:35
So what's the going rate at a AMP for topless HJ? .5 + .5 ?I think it's roughly the same as what you'd give for a RTFF. Give or take .02.

Sancho2063
08-22-09, 04:43
Do you know of any providers that will give you HJ but let you COT?Jap. Massage/Mina has let me. BTW I am a regular of hers.

Seenum
08-22-09, 05:07

She does :

http://dormtour.com/31444/02.wmv

Smokin Gun
08-22-09, 07:29
It was wed. Afternoon around 2:00 went to vip and the only girl working was way to skinny for me I said sorry and went to leave Jun was playing MS and started to hug and grop me and ask she could do me I said na, and then offered to call over Pepsi bacause she lives so near I said I'll come back later. I then went over to ward and checked up stairs. Found the best group at Pink. MS took me to a room and got her.5 and sent in Nana a young K-girl who spoke no english. Great no small talk more time to be busy. She was young 24 or under nice face med boobs right nipple was like a button and the left was an inny never could suck it out. She did a nice TS the massage not very good she tryed she even tryed to streach my back oh well. She moved on to some licking to cbj to cg, mish, doggie back to mish. I pulled it out to stick it in her mouth she indecated she just brushed her teeth? It was just in her mouth before we started. So back to mish and pau she did the hot rag thing and quite hurried to get me out of there. $$ MS and tip The pussy wasnt very tight but she was young and hot! I would repeat although I like trying new ones.

Aloha

I asked for a young girl at Pink the other night and was offered Sunny. The description of Nana by Duckfeet matches Sunny, but I'm not positive whether of not it's the same girl. Sunny was definitely young and hot! After seeing k-girls in their 30's and 40's for the longest time at amps, it become very obvious that Sunny is in her early 20's. Being in my late 30's, I'm not sure when the next opportunity will come up to be with such a young and hot asian girl. So I had to pull the trigger. Downsides were that she insisted on tip upfront, allowed very little titty licking, sucking, and touching, and allowed very little daty. Upsides (other than looks) were that she allowed pussy touching, some titty fucking, and she was energetic when she was on top. I deciding to give her a good pounding in response to all her downsides. She ended up giving me a hj while giving me a full view of her spread pussy about 12 in from jr. Normally, I'm able to shoot it at least 12" so I was aiming for the cop. But that was not to be. Anyway, overall it felt great to be with a young 20's girl, however her service sort of killed any future visits for me. No doubt she is young and hot though! Final grades are L-9, S-6, A-6.

Jiro9673
08-22-09, 13:22
. Downsides were that she insisted on tip upfront.The MS as GQ once told me that they had a young girl named "Sunny", but that was a few months ago. I never saw her, but maybe she moved next door. Anyway, I'm wondering if the tip up front is a new "policy" at Pink. I had a similar experience with Tina from Pink (see my post). The tip up front is always a downer and like you SG, I then tend to pound away to take out the frustration. It's sort of like you already know ahead of time that you won't be seeing her again so you don't care what she thinks. I know that sounds bad, but at the time, that seems "right" in my mind.

Ripcurl09
08-22-09, 18:30
I asked for a young girl at Pink the other night and was offered Sunny. The description of Nana by Duckfeet matches Sunny, but I'm not positive whether of not it's the same girl. Sunny was definitely young and hot! After seeing k-girls in their 30's and 40's for the longest time at amps, it become very obvious that Sunny is in her early 20's. Being in my late 30's, I'm not sure when the next opportunity will come up to be with such a young and hot asian girl. So I had to pull the trigger. Downsides were that she insisted on tip upfront, allowed very little titty licking, sucking, and touching, and allowed very little daty. Upsides (other than looks) were that she allowed pussy touching, some titty fucking, and she was energetic when she was on top. I deciding to give her a good pounding in response to all her downsides. She ended up giving me a hj while giving me a full view of her spread pussy about 12 in from jr. Normally, I'm able to shoot it at least 12" so I was aiming for the cop. But that was not to be. Anyway, overall it felt great to be with a young 20's girl, however her service sort of killed any future visits for me. No doubt she is young and hot though! Final grades are L-9, S-6, A-6.I have to pretty much second this report about Sunny. I reported her a few weeks back, very cute, very young, and gave a very, very good CBJ, suprisingly good given her age. Barely let me DATY, but she did let me nibble on the nips for awhile. Definitely worth it once for the age and young skin factor, but doubt I'll go back.

Alohaoe
08-22-09, 18:31
Nana at Pink is on vacation. Went to Korea about 1 or 2 months,will be back. Nana is 22 years old. Sunny about 28 years old she there now. Both are cute and good looking. Nana was nice did not speak english. Service was ok every covered. Did not complain. Real boobs 34B

Norcal574
08-23-09, 02:28
Had a senior moment and had the wrong name.

Sorry for an older post but when I couldn't make an appointment with Crissy, I contacted ERLINDA. She is still at her place at the corner of Kaheka and King. It has been awhile since I seen her last. She seemed to put on some weight. Had a great massage and loosened everything up. Instead of walking on my back, she used her knees. She is definitely a sweet caring person. Enjoy her attitude and customer care that she provides. Left relieved and relaxed. Definitely repeat when funds become available.I have been to see Jean and Michelle and Kim, how is Erlinda same? I havent seen her info.

Mahalo.

Mongers Rus
08-23-09, 04:08
She does :

http://dormtour.com/31444/02.wmv

Pretty freakin Hilarious

Smokin Gun
08-23-09, 04:11
Nana at Pink is on vacation. Went to Korea about 1 or 2 months,will be back. Nana is 22 years old. Sunny about 28 years old she there now. Both are cute and good looking. Nana was nice did not speak english. Service was ok every covered. Did not complain. Real boobs 34B

The confusing thing to me is that Sunny had some innie nipples, similar to what Duckfeet described Nana to have. The other thing that I didn't mention is that Sunny has an even all-cover tanning salon tan. Can you provide a description of Nana, Alohaoe? If Sunny is in fact 28 (and not 23 like she says) and Nana is actually a different girl that's 22. I think I will need to keep a watch for Nana!

Shampoo City
08-23-09, 15:41
Full report to follow, but she reminds me a lot of the original curvy Sarah at Pine Tree a few years back (in more ways than one).

Alohaoe
08-23-09, 19:09
The confusing thing to me is that Sunny had some innie nipples, similar to what Duckfeet described Nana to have. The other thing that I didn't mention is that Sunny has an even all-cover tanning salon tan. Can you provide a description of Nana, Alohaoe? If Sunny is in fact 28 (and not 23 like she says) and Nana is actually a different girl that's 22. I think I will need to keep a watch for Nana!Nana is kinda shy with a nice smile with shorter hair. Looks like a college student. She is not dark like sunny. Sunny could be younger one of the girls told me about 28 but she looks younger you might be right. Nana nipples dosn't stick out but is nice and firm real stuff.

Hypo Luxa
08-23-09, 20:06
Full report to follow, but she reminds me a lot of the original curvy Sarah at Pine Tree a few years back (in more ways than one).
I'm guessing a killer deep throat!

Harry5142
08-23-09, 23:35
Full report to follow, but she reminds me a lot of the original curvy Sarah at Pine Tree a few years back (in more ways than one).You mean the one that was at PT around 2000-2003?

Badboy281
08-24-09, 02:27
Full report to follow, but she reminds me a lot of the original curvy Sarah at Pine Tree a few years back (in more ways than one).Hey whats the line up at sakura like? I have been out of town for a while now. Do you know if boa or gina is back?

Thanks

Memahu
08-24-09, 04:59
I went to Ichiban to see either Kelly or Hana. I decided to pick Leah because she looks different than the Korean look. She looks Thai, but she said she isn't. I remember reading that she got a good review from Zzzz... Leah lived up to the good review by providing the same good service as Kelly or Hana.

Surfer Ten
08-24-09, 18:13
Aloha Brothers,

Anyone have any 411 on this massage therapist?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1339996052.html

Mahalo!

ST

Shy Hawaiiguy
08-24-09, 18:15
Was looking for a massage option downtown oahu since that's where I work, up to this point, I usually visit the thai places in Century Center, so I gave Plumeria (on Alakea) a try

Went in during the afternoon without an appointment, but it was slow and got an hour massage booked straight away. The therapist was an older woman who first washed my feet and led me to the massage area. The massage areas are tables and floor cushions (for thai), that are seperated by curtains.

I lied down on the table and got the massage, it wasn't to my personal preference, it was not very strong (I like deep, deep hard pressure). After the massage the therapist wiped me down with a damp cloth (no showers I guess) which made me really cold and uncomfortable.

Cost was something like.55 or.60, tip.10, don't think I'll be repeating unless there is another therapist someone else would recommend trying.

Rhoku74
08-24-09, 19:14
Aloha Brothers,

Anyone have any 411 on this massage therapist?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1339996052.html

Mahalo!

ST

If I am not mistaken, I believe this is Darla for Palolo Ave. And unless she has changed her massages along with her address, she is still legit.

Harry5142
08-24-09, 19:39
Hey whats the line up at sakura like? I have been out of town for a while now. Do you know if boa or gina is back?

ThanksI heard they had Filipinas there so I decided to stop over. Got serviced by a girl named Lily. She's young, thick, brown and cute.

I recommend her.

Surfer Ten
08-24-09, 20:36
If I am not mistaken, I believe this is Darla for Palolo Ave. And unless she has changed her massages along with her address, she is still legit.

Mahalo for the 411 Brother Rhoku! You saved me some $ and some disappointment. I wanted to get a good massage with HE on my day off after working 10 days straight. You know how it goes, over worked, underpaid, S.O. on the rag and taking it out on me. I definitely need some sweet young thing to take the kinks out of my tight, stressed out body and take good care of poor Jr. who hasn't been getting shit lately. Her ad got me going. I thought she might be a new MT in town and from that look in her eyes (in the photo she used), Jr. was starting to twitch! *LOL*. Guess I'll be heading off to CC this afternoon!

Mahalo again!

ST

Rexkirby00
08-24-09, 23:25
Anyone know how to contact her?

Used to work IM at cc then on her own in Makiki.

Now kinda dropped from view.

Any info would be appreciated

RK

Blacroix
08-25-09, 00:07
Hey guys,

I've been out of the AMP loop for the past year due to deployment but looking forward to spending some of that hard earned money when I get back, and post some reports on here. Can anyone give me an address for Sakura, or it's general vicinity. I know it's on Rycroft, but the only AMP I know of on that street is Lavender. Any help would be appreciated. After hearing the reports about Ivy I am wanting to give her a try. Also, although I love the K-girls, I do like variety. I'm looking for any skinny white or latina girls with nice tans, and the dream of mine is too find one of those big eyed anime looking japanese girls that make it sound like you are giving them the biggest cock of their life. LOL. Of course any visits I make I'll be more than happy to report on since I like to contribute to this great forum.

Thanks fellas, and stay safe.

Jiro9673
08-25-09, 02:00
The confusing thing to me is that Sunny had some innie nipples....Anyone can give a better description of what "innie" nipples look like? Ha ha. I don't think I've ever seen that type (at least I don't think I did anyway).

Shydude
08-25-09, 02:02

Ooooohhhh, she was my ATF!!!!!!!!! Let's see that report dude! Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Zzzzzzz
08-25-09, 02:49
Hey guys,

I've been out of the AMP loop for the past year due to deployment but looking forward to spending some of that hard earned money when I get back, and post some reports on here. Can anyone give me an address for Sakura, or it's general vicinity. I know it's on Rycroft, but the only AMP I know of on that street is Lavender. Any help would be appreciated. After hearing the reports about Ivy I am wanting to give her a try. Also, although I love the K-girls, I do like variety. I'm looking for any skinny white or latina girls with nice tans, and the dream of mine is too find one of those big eyed anime looking japanese girls that make it sound like you are giving them the biggest cock of their life. LOL. Of course any visits I make I'll be more than happy to report on since I like to contribute to this great forum.

Thanks fellas, and stay safe.Lavender is now called Sakura.

Seenum
08-25-09, 03:09
I went to Ichiban to see either Kelly or Hana. I decided to pick Leah because she looks different than the Korean look. She looks Thai, but she said she isn't. I remember reading that she got a good review from Zzzz... Leah lived up to the good review by providing the same good service as Kelly or Hana.

I like what shes done with her hair and she body wise she looks hella better. Nothing more to add but glad that shes back.

Pineapple Kid
08-25-09, 03:49
Went to Hana's the other day and found out that Ogla left, so Hana serviced me and she still has got it. On the flip she massaged jr down there very slow and long, she when it was time to see the fireworks so right at the moment she leans over and rubs all over with her chest ever so s, owy it made me almost pass out.

Anyway next time she tells me to go try Nacy. Has anyone ever had her before? What's the damage when going to see Hana?

Mahaloz!

Mongers Rus
08-25-09, 04:33
Mahalo for the 411 Brother Rhoku! You saved me some $ and some disappointment. I wanted to get a good massage with HE on my day off after working 10 days straight. You know how it goes, over worked, underpaid, S.O. on the rag and taking it out on me. I definitely need some sweet young thing to take the kinks out of my tight, stressed out body and take good care of poor Jr. who hasn't been getting shit lately. Her ad got me going. I thought she might be a new MT in town and from that look in her eyes (in the photo she used), Jr. was starting to twitch! *LOL*. Guess I'll be heading off to CC this afternoon!

Mahalo again!

STI've been with Darla before, and that pic really doesn't look like her. Darla was on Palolo Ave, right after the Mcky Dz in Kaimuki. She's totally legit, but not sure about this Pensacola address if that's her.

DM

Shydude
08-25-09, 04:34
Hey guys,

Thanks fellas, and stay safe.

Sakura is Lavender. They probably changed their name while you were gone. Glad to see a soldier making it back safely. Welcome back! :)

Hinode
08-25-09, 04:56
I've been out of the AMP loop for the past year due to deployment.

Geeeve ummm da patriot missile!

Gnd378
08-25-09, 05:21
Hey guys,

Thanks fellas, and stay safe.Back from deployment already, that was fast?

Boku555
08-25-09, 06:32
I have been to see Jean and Michelle and Kim, how is Erlinda same? I havent seen her info.

Mahalo.I think Erlinda's massage is just as good as Jean and Michelle. She has a different technique. I think she calls it Filipino style. She also climbs on the back which Jean and Michelle don't. She can get real deep when she is on top. She is younger than both Jean and Michelle but doesn't let me touch the good parts. One other good thing that she provides is the hot towel around the neck area when you face upwards. Definitely recommend visiting at least once.

Good luck and report back!

Vodka1
08-25-09, 14:27
Back from deployment already, that was fast?Right on!

Glad to see you back home to deploy!

Haha

H Mobius
08-25-09, 22:15
Anyone can give a better description of what "innie" nipples look like? Ha ha. I don't think I've ever seen that type (at least I don't think I did anyway).

It was hard to see in the subdued light, but Rose at Club Sandy the Keeaumoku SB had her jugs redone the last I saw. They used to be young-looking saline fat DD torpedoes, I guess they were starting to sag too much so she had them changed to rounder silicones, and I noticed the nipples didn't stick out anymore; they were almost recessed ("innies"). So if you don't mind an older v-lady you can see them right at a regular table, no need to blow bucks. Maybe it's like a turkey thermometer that hasn't popped yet.

Pok Gai
08-25-09, 22:16
My very first visit to an AMP (tech 2nd, long story). A Sr. Member recommended another MP, which I'll definitely follow on my next visit. It's just that the other AMPs are in the vicinity of everything, and was afraid to bump into someone I knew. Heck, I had family a couple blocks down from that MP. But yeah. My report, I consider it my first so take the score as you will.

I called late morning to make an appointment as the website said to. MS said didn't have to because it was my first time there. But asked me to come a bit later then I originally wanted. I got there, and MS put me in a room. Thought I'd get to pick someone or tell her what I wanted, but figured slim pickings early in the afternoon. Ping (mid 20s, 5'3" curvy, bolt Ds) came in shortly after asked if I showered which I said yes. Think she forgot because she took me to the shower when she came back. We didn't really talk about anything, so I wasn't sure what I was getting. Started with a light massage for 10 minutes but didn't brush JR. I was thinking this would kind of suck as I wasn't expecting any play my first time there, and the massage was weak. But she then got undressed and started to rub the twins on my back and kiss me. Turned over slipped a cover on. LFK/CBJ/CG/MISH. I wasn't looking for BB, but I have a hard time with covers. During CG I could barely feel her, and thought she'd really have to work for it. But when we switched to MISH it felt like she was squeezing JR. Felt much better and figured I'd still be fine with a cover on. Then she started to moan, and it was all over. Another shower (that's 4 so far today) and helped me get dressed. JR felt like he got a workout

L. 7: She's not my type. I'm into really petite girls. But not complaining, she fills in really nice. She thought that I thought she was fat. NOT at all. She had great curves.

A. 9: Her attitude was awesome. It wasn't GFE. But it just felt like any other girl I'd hang with.

S. 8: I had an amazing time, felt like I was walking on air for a good hour after. I guess the only thing that stuck in my head was the clock in the room was 20 mins fast. I should've checked it before I got in. I thought the hour went by fast. Was only there for 45 mins. Couple more points if those last few mins were spent maybe getting to know her more for next time.

Damage. Usual.

Repeat. I probably would see her again just because of the great attitude.

Question. I think it's in my head, but I could smell her for the past few hours. It's not my clothes that's for sure. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Off to shower #5 today before the GF comes home

Shy Hawaiiguy
08-25-09, 23:09
wikipedia has a picture of an inverted "innie" nipple

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_nipple

I seem to recall Chanel #5's nipples from sexy asian angel massage (visited when they were downtown) looking this way, first time I saw it and was surprised there was no "pencil eraser" action.

Da One
08-25-09, 23:19
I've been with Darla before, and that pic really doesn't look like her. Darla was on Palolo Ave, right after the Mcky Dz in Kaimuki. She's totally legit, but not sure about this Pensacola address if that's her.

DMI thought the same thing, she kind of changed her look.
I checked out her new place on Pensacola anyway, it's smaller than the old place. So it's the same high priced Darla that was on Palolo Ave and just as legit as ever.

Zzzzzzz
08-26-09, 00:11
I know there's someone with 0 posts reading this sentence this very moment. I know that person just went to an AMP and had a good time and has an itch to share it. Talk!

I'm gonna check out Sakura this weekend and see if there's any other persons of interest for me. I will share in full, gory detail what kind of mind-blowing action was available to me. Anyone else have any plans this week? Any tips, perhaps?

Jiro9673
08-26-09, 01:25
Thank you to all who passed on info on innies. I think at some point, I may have seen these before. I'll definitely be more descriptive in my next report and I suppose that means I'll be taking this important note during my session.

Take care everybody.

Zzzzzzz
08-26-09, 02:11
Question. I think it's in my head, but I could smell her for the past few hours. It's not my clothes that's for sure. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Off to shower #5 today before the GF comes homeIt usually stays in your clothes, but maybe it's stuck in your nose, too? I usually just toss that stuff into the bottom of the hamper (since I do the laundry anyway). LOL about the showering thing. I feel you. I was joking around with someone that I take a shower when I wake up in the morning, another one right before the AMP, one AT the AMP, then one more at home. "Honey, why is the water bill so high this month?"

Thank you, and great first report! What's the "long story" about why this is your second visit?

Did this girl have bleached hair? Could it be that Gina=Tina=Ping?

Z

Pineapple Kid
08-26-09, 03:50

I seem to recall Chanel #5's nipples from sexy asian angel massage (visited when they were downtown) looking this way, first time I saw it and was surprised there was no "pencil eraser" action. I remember Chanel having more "cookie" (Aereole?...) than the girl in the wikipedia link, but, I was able to get her nipples to pop out for me. Ahhh. Memories.

Mongers Rus
08-26-09, 07:07
I thought the same thing, she kind of changed her look.
I checked out her new place on Pensacola anyway, it's smaller than the old place. So it's the same high priced Darla that was on Palolo Ave and just as legit as ever.

Thanx for taking one for the team. I won't test it out.
DM

Subway45
08-26-09, 09:34
So I am at Walmart on Koreamoku, and run into one of the MS from a certain AMP and we get to talking. She says business is slow and also told me that she knows about this forum. She then asks if it would be acceptable to post as the manager of the AMP, sort of promoting/informing mongers of what her AMP has to offer in regards to talent with possible pictures. I didn't know what to tell her except that I guess it would be okay if you are straighforward and not try to disguise yourself as a monger with phony reports just to drum up business. Anyway, I told her that I would post this and see what kind of response I get from you fellow mongers. If it is cool, I will tell her to do it straight up.

Thanks

Blacroix
08-26-09, 09:40
Thanks Hinode and Shydude, not back on the island yet, still in the desert for couple more months, just doing some early research.

Pineapple Kid
08-26-09, 12:13

I seem to recall Chanel #5's nipples from sexy asian angel massage (visited when they were downtown) looking this way, first time I saw it and was surprised there was no "pencil eraser" action.I think it was the porn star Kitty Yung that had innies, BEFORE, she got implants. I think she was korean, and something else.

Foojdaman
08-26-09, 13:55
I used to go with woman from Kauai who had breasts with nipples which did not extend like most others. Even with stimulation it stayed in or hidden. I used to get it out by pinching around the nipple which made them extend outwards, which also made them sensitive to the touch and really got her aroused. With the nipples inverted she did not get aroused. She was very shy about her nipples being inverted until I showed how to get them out of the house, or extended.

Foojdaman
08-26-09, 14:35
The latest on Jean. Made appointment for the evening at 9:00PM and got there on time, but she was not too happy about the late hour. I explained to her that the next time if an earlier hour was available let me know and I'll be happy to accomodate her. The massage was good as usual, she found the trouble spots and really worked on them. I have to admit in spite of the fact that she must have been tired at the late hour, she still did an excellent massage. As I am older it takes a lot to make the HE come to conclusion. I hate to admit it that it takes a lot out of her but she does not complain and gets me to come. Whenever I can, I try to get myself in the mood for the HE but she tells me to just concentrate on coming and forget about trying to get her aroused. She'll concede me her breasts but the area below the belt is off limits. I can tell she does get aroused by her erect nipples, but she tells me that it distracts her from doing the massage and expecially the HE. I thought about it and I have to admit she is correct to some extent. If it were someone at one of those AMP who gives FS it may be a different experience for me and the provider. My mind would be in synch with hers for the type of service I would be expecting and what she intends to give. I got a good lecture by Jean about what the mind would do for guys like me. Also, I have been her client for a long time so she knows a lot about me. Lets face it, if you want a good massage she is the one, if you want anything else you would be better off going to an AMP. For those who have gotten more than a massage from her, my hat's off to you, you mo' betta than me and I really envy you. It is something about her which makes us guys try harder to pick the forbidden fruit and it has been out of reach for me, no matter how hard I've tried. No luck, but I'll still keep going to her for her massages. She simply is the best massage therapist I have been to. Remember she is a licensed massage therapist, so she has a lot at stake so I don't think she would risk losing her license. Just my humble opinion.

Member #4713
08-26-09, 14:50
My very first visit to an AMP (tech 2nd, long story). A Sr. Member recommended another MP, which I'll definitely follow on my next visit. It's just that the other AMPs are in the vicinity of everything, and was afraid to bump into someone I knew. Heck, I had family a couple blocks down from that MP. But yeah. My report, I consider it my first so take the score as you will.

I called late morning to make an appointment as the website said to. MS said didn't have to because it was my first time there. But asked me to come a bit later then I originally wanted. I got there, and MS put me in a room. Thought I'd get to pick someone or tell her what I wanted, but figured slim pickings early in the afternoon. Ping (mid 20s, 5'3" curvy, bolt Ds) came in shortly after asked if I showered which I said yes. Think she forgot because she took me to the shower when she came back. We didn't really talk about anything, so I wasn't sure what I was getting. Started with a light massage for 10 minutes but didn't brush JR. I was thinking this would kind of suck as I wasn't expecting any play my first time there, and the massage was weak. But she then got undressed and started to rub the twins on my back and kiss me. Turned over slipped a cover on. LFK/CBJ/CG/MISH. I wasn't looking for BB, but I have a hard time with covers. During CG I could barely feel her, and thought she'd really have to work for it. But when we switched to MISH it felt like she was squeezing JR. Felt much better and figured I'd still be fine with a cover on. Then she started to moan, and it was all over. Another shower (that's 4 so far today) and helped me get dressed. JR felt like he got a workout

L. 7: She's not my type. I'm into really petite girls. But not complaining, she fills in really nice. She thought that I thought she was fat. NOT at all. She had great curves.

A. 9: Her attitude was awesome. It wasn't GFE. But it just felt like any other girl I'd hang with.

S. 8: I had an amazing time, felt like I was walking on air for a good hour after. I guess the only thing that stuck in my head was the clock in the room was 20 mins fast. I should've checked it before I got in. I thought the hour went by fast. Was only there for 45 mins. Couple more points if those last few mins were spent maybe getting to know her more for next time.

Damage. Usual.

Repeat. I probably would see her again just because of the great attitude.

Question. I think it's in my head, but I could smell her for the past few hours. It's not my clothes that's for sure. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Off to shower #5 today before the GF comes homeI've been to Fantasia recently and I don't think there's a Ping there. It might have been Pink that you were with since she is curvy and not petite.

Member #4713
08-26-09, 15:52
Went on a mini-spree in the last couple weeks and burned through most of my AMP savings. Need to stock up for the next spree. Visited Ichiban Hana, Fantasia Chia, Fantasia Pink, and Sakura Ivy.

Ichiban Hana: Asked for Kelly, but she was on vacation, so ended up with Hana. She is a spinner. Unfortunately I prefer the thick, curvy type. Her face was so-so and she had a nice body. Showered on my own since she did not know me. She said TS next time. The service was good. Sorry, forgot the positions, but nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't feel rushed and had a good time. I'd say, L7/S7/A8. Probably will not repeat since she's not my type.

Fantasia Chia: Went in and left it up to the MS to send in whoever. I knew Hana wasn't there and figured I'd try something new. Chia came in. She has a nice face and is a bit chubby. However, I liked her personality and her big, natural tits and just went with it. She's new, but enthusiastic. She rubbed her tits on junior, followed with CBJ, then the usual positions. I had a fun session and don't regret trying Chia. L7 (this will vary for everyone since she is chubby)/S7 (new to this so should get better)/A8. Who knows, maybe I might repeat if I'm in the mood for a bigger girl one day.

Fantasia Pink: Saw Pink in the front room when I was leaving after Chia and knew I wanted to try her. She is thick, but not fat. Mmmm, my type. She has some bolt on C's or D's and a nice ass (except for that black strip of paint or whatever it is covering something on her right ass cheek). The service was good and I enjoyed pounding her from the back, watching that ass. She helped me dress after (for some reason I like when they do that) and sent me on my way. In previous posts they say that she's a little spacey and I could see it even though she wasn't in our session. L8 (my type)/S8/A7 (didn't talk much). I would repeat.

Sakura Ivy: She's about 5'5", skinny, bolt-on's, but with an ass. I don't know if she'd be considered a spinner. Went in and showered on my own. I don't think she remembered me, but I don't really care about TS anyway. Back in the room, did some light massage, titty rubbing on back, then flip. Licked junior, rubbed her nails over me and got me fucking horny. On went the cover for some CBJ, then the usual positions until I shot. This girl always makes me shoot early. After, she showered me down (standing), then went back to the room for a harder massage and conversation. This girl is cool and we had fun talking. I'm usually not into that much. L8/S9/A9. I would repeat.

Usual damage for all.$$ total (.5 house and 1.5 to provider). I want to try Leah at Ichiban and Kitty at VIP. Will post again if I do. Anyone have other suggestions, for nice, thick girls?

Harris808

Zelgadis21
08-26-09, 16:18
So I am at Walmart on Koreamoku, and run into one of the MS from a certain AMP and we get to talking. She says business is slow and also told me that she knows about this forum. She then asks if it would be acceptable to post as the manager of the AMP, sort of promoting/informing mongers of what her AMP has to offer in regards to talent with possible pictures. I didn't know what to tell her except that I guess it would be okay if you are straighforward and not try to disguise yourself as a monger with phony reports just to drum up business. Anyway, I told her that I would post this and see what kind of response I get from you fellow mongers. If it is cool, I will tell her to do it straight up.

ThanksWell I think it would be ok but she would have to talk to admin about this and be in another thread. I think the best thing would be an website like VG but their escorts and not an AMP so I don't know what kind of legal issues there are. Also with the internet comes added dangers of LE. I remember when Penny was freaked out that LE came down to see her because of the forums.

Zzzzzzz
08-26-09, 21:22

ThanksI think it's a neat idea, but it's pretty much against the best interests of those participating in the forum. I'd go so far as to say that it completely defeats the purpose of having a "Massage Parlor" thread. Maybe if she posts in a separate thread, like a "MS Who Needs Business" thread. We read these reports to get an unbiased and more substantial overview of the business than one could obtain, alone. If there's advertising in the forum, then the opinions of the advertiser are inherently slanted with the intention of increasing sales. How true could an MS possibly be without embellishing or flat-out bullshitting forum-goers? She needs the money, so she can't exactly say, "Oh, I have one gorgeous girl that only a few guys get to see and I have three girls who are either unattractive, old, or cold fishes in bed." Instead, she'd say, "I have a special of.4 house fee and four amazingly sexy, gorgeous girls! "

I can't see this as benefiting any of us, but that's just my opinion.

Z

Tiantain
08-26-09, 23:02
I used to go with woman from Kauai who had breasts with nipples which did not extend like most others. Even with stimulation it stayed in or hidden. I used to get it out by pinching around the nipple which made them extend outwards, which also made them sensitive to the touch and really got her aroused. With the nipples inverted she did not get aroused. She was very shy about her nipples being inverted until I showed how to get them out of the house, or extended.
I use to bang a Viet girl that had inverted nipples. After she got a boob job (large B) they were no longer inverted.

Memahu
08-27-09, 01:55
She then asks if it would be acceptable to post as the manager of the AMP, sort of promoting/informing mongers of what her AMP has to offer in regards to talent with possible pictures.

It seemed to work for Popolo Girl and Tammie Taylor by providing great service as advertised by posters on the board.

Harry5142
08-27-09, 02:41

ThanksI think that would be a very good idea. I think that there are more MS and providers looking at this forum than we know. I was at a place one night and the woman who serviced me asked if I knew about this forum. I was stunned but I figured since our business was done there would be no harm in being honest. That is the first time a provider has ever asked me that. So yes I think that there should be space for them to do so.

Phillybeauties
08-27-09, 02:57
I think it's a neat idea, but it's pretty much against the best interests of those participating in the forum. I'd go so far as to say that it completely defeats the purpose of having a "Massage Parlor" thread. Maybe if she posts in a separate thread, like a "MS Who Needs Business" thread. We read these reports to get an unbiased and more substantial overview of the business than one could obtain, alone. If there's advertising in the forum, then the opinions of the advertiser are inherently slanted with the intention of increasing sales. How true could an MS possibly be without embellishing or flat-out bullshitting forum-goers? She needs the money, so she can't exactly say, "Oh, I have one gorgeous girl that only a few guys get to see and I have three girls who are either unattractive, old, or cold fishes in bed." Instead, she'd say, "I have a special of.4 house fee and four amazingly sexy, gorgeous girls! "

I can't see this as benefiting any of us, but that's just my opinion.

Z

I agree it should definitely be a separate thread, similar to the escort classified thread, if it is just advertising.

I think that if a MS started making false claims, there's enough brothers out here that could shoot down the BS, unless some are shilling or if MS creates fake identities to post positive feedback.

Problem is, what can a MS really say besides the name of a provider and maybe a vague description of the girl? and in an amp, there wouldn't be too much variety. long, dark hair/short dark hair, approx. age the girl looks like (versus actual age)

She's not going to be able to say, this girl will give THIS service, b/c that would be too incriminating. And most of these girls don't want their photos/identities revealed to the outside world. As we all know, once something is on the internet, it pretty much lives on forever.

But let her go ahead and do it and see what comes of it. It can't hurt. If one MS starts posting, maybe the rest would also and it would finally get competitive and maybe even drive prices down, if they start offering "specials" to come at certain slow times rather than peak times. but we all know they can't really talk about the $.5, only the room fee.

or maybe they might offer a discount or updates on girls that need the exposure (just arrived, check her out!), which would ring warning bells for me. They always say, never go to a dentist or lawyer that advertises. If they're good enough, they'll get by on reputation alone by word of mouth.

and as the monger motto goes: YMMV, so there are no guarantees no matter what the MS might promise in her posts. but i'd be curious to see how it would be presented.

Zzzzzzz
08-27-09, 03:21
Went on a mini-spree in the last couple weeks and burned through most of my AMP savings. Need to stock up for the next spree. Visited Ichiban Hana, Fantasia Chia, Fantasia Pink, and Sakura Ivy.

Ichiban Hana: Asked for Kelly, but she was on vacation, so ended up with Hana. She is a spinner. Unfortunately I prefer the thick, curvy type. Her face was so-so and she had a nice body. Showered on my own since she did not know me. She said TS next time. The service was good. Sorry, forgot the positions, but nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't feel rushed and had a good time. I'd say, L7/S7/A8. Probably will not repeat since she's not my type.

Fantasia Chia: Went in and left it up to the MS to send in whoever. I knew Hana wasn't there and figured I'd try something new. Chia came in. She has a nice face and is a bit chubby. However, I liked her personality and her big, natural tits and just went with it. She's new, but enthusiastic. She rubbed her tits on junior, followed with CBJ, then the usual positions. I had a fun session and don't regret trying Chia. L7 (this will vary for everyone since she is chubby)/S7 (new to this so should get better)/A8. Who knows, maybe I might repeat if I'm in the mood for a bigger girl one day.

Fantasia Pink: Saw Pink in the front room when I was leaving after Chia and knew I wanted to try her. She is thick, but not fat. Mmmm, my type. She has some bolt on C's or D's and a nice ass (except for that black strip of paint or whatever it is covering something on her right ass cheek). The service was good and I enjoyed pounding her from the back, watching that ass. She helped me dress after (for some reason I like when they do that) and sent me on my way. In previous posts they say that she's a little spacey and I could see it even though she wasn't in our session. L8 (my type)/S8/A7 (didn't talk much). I would repeat.

Sakura Ivy: She's about 5'5", skinny, bolt-on's, but with an ass. I don't know if she'd be considered a spinner. Went in and showered on my own. I don't think she remembered me, but I don't really care about TS anyway. Back in the room, did some light massage, titty rubbing on back, then flip. Licked junior, rubbed her nails over me and got me fucking horny. On went the cover for some CBJ, then the usual positions until I shot. This girl always makes me shoot early. After, she showered me down (standing), then went back to the room for a harder massage and conversation. This girl is cool and we had fun talking. I'm usually not into that much. L8/S9/A9. I would repeat.

Usual damage for all.$$ total (.5 house and 1.5 to provider). I want to try Leah at Ichiban and Kitty at VIP. Will post again if I do. Anyone have other suggestions, for nice, thick girls?

Harris808Very nice! I'm glad you had a good time with Ivy. Wow, I'm surprised at your rating of I-Hana, though. A lot of brothers put her at the top of their hot lists. Maybe she really isn't such a hottie, after all?

Z

True Lies
08-27-09, 03:30

ThanksWe'Re posting with anonymity, if she says who, where and what she does I would think she busted. I think some of the senior members know more about how this would work or how to say it without really saying it. With that said, I'd be really interested in seeing pictures of the girls! That makes shopping so much easier. I hope a membership discount would certainly apply.

Pineapple Kid
08-27-09, 05:29
What can I expect to pay in damage$$ when I visit Hana's massage?

Should I call to make an appointment?

Any other tips would be appreciated!

Mahaloz!

Pineapple Kid
08-27-09, 05:30
Hana's Massage.

Mahaloz!

Member #4713
08-27-09, 13:26
Went to Ichiban and asked for Lia (Leah). Told MS I'd never been with her before, but just heard of her. Now that I read the description on the past reports, I'm sure they sent in someone else. I should've walked after she came in. Late 30's or maybe even early 40's, korean, dyed/streaked hair, saggy natural tits, slight stomach, tattoo on her lower back, about 5'2". Anyone know who this actually is? I won't be repeating at Ichiban anytime soon.

Harris808

Lkjhgf
08-27-09, 13:55

ThanksSub, Why not, they can post in the craigslist classifieds any way.

As long its the truth or close to it, picture, talent, rating L, A, S,

Size, height, weight.

But I still go by the reliable reports from my fellow mongers, like Z, phil. Sham, holy, 808, hino, kap, sub, etc.

Its cool,

Mahalo the L mam

Bobby Gunn
08-27-09, 16:42
Went to Ichiban and asked for Lia (Leah). Told MS I'd never been with her before, but just heard of her. Now that I read the description on the past reports, I'm sure they sent in someone else. I should've walked after she came in. Late 30's or maybe even early 40's, korean, dyed/streaked hair, saggy natural tits, slight stomach, tattoo on her lower back, about 5'2". Anyone know who this actually is? I won't be repeating at Ichiban anytime soon.

Harris808

This is one of the problems when you have mongers seeking services from providers "heard" about from friends and reports on sites like this. Its inappropriate to ask for somebody you had not seen. Very bad move. Rather, ask MS for a line up and have her introduce you to all the girls. If a name sounds familiar, and you find the girl appealing, select, and experience for yourself the pleasures provided then come back and report.

Harris808 - your in an adult hobby, make like you an adult and give the appearance that you've visited these places in the past. You open yourself up for information gathering from MS when questions of the nature, "Ive never been with her, but heard about her from my classmate Harris"

Bobby Gunn
08-27-09, 16:43

Mahaloz!

Bring what you normally bring to amps and tip according to services provided.

Pineapple Kid
08-27-09, 17:00
This is one of the problems when you have mongers seeking services from providers "heard" about from friends and reports on sites like this. Its inappropriate to ask for somebody you had not seen. Very bad move. Rather, ask MS for a line up and have her introduce you to all the girls. If a name sounds familiar, and you find the girl appealing, select, and experience for yourself the pleasures provided then come back and report.

Harris808 - your in an adult hobby, make like you an adult and give the appearance that you've visited these places in the past. You open yourself up for information gathering from MS when questions of the nature, "Ive never been with her, but heard about her from my classmate Harris" GREAT advice Bobby Gunn!!! Thanks for the tip on Hana's too.

Mahaloz!

Subway45
08-27-09, 18:09
Thanks to all who have made their opinions known. It will be easier for me to pass this information along to the MS. What I will be curious about is how it will be presented from their perspective....as we all know what type of information we would like to know.

Zzzzzzz
08-27-09, 20:33

Harris808Dude, that IS Lia.

Hahahaha

Vodka1
08-27-09, 21:29
I thought the same thing, she kind of changed her look.
I checked out her new place on Pensacola anyway, it's smaller than the old place. So it's the same high priced Darla that was on Palolo Ave and just as legit as ever.Went to see the girl on Pensecola , Don"t know who Darla is but it wasn't the girl in pic. Good massage totally legit wasn't expecting any thing any way just had an aching shoulder.

Anonymous
08-27-09, 21:47
So late at night (or morning rather) about 4:30a, I decided to hit up Cherry at CHM especially after seeing all the previous reports on her here. As I eneter, I'm told that she isn't available and is sleeping. So I end up with the lady that had greeted me at the door who says her name is Tammy, about late 40's. I take a standup shower alone in what looks like a kitchen areaand head back. I get the regular back massage which was okay and not all that great but included a little bit of rimming. Spent most of that time rubbing it my 'exit' with lotion or something, not as pleasant as rimming. Was asked what did Cherry do for me and lied and said 'just about everything' een though I've never met her. Turned me over and proceeded with licking my chest. Moved down and covered jr, but asked to take it off. She hesitated, but I took it off anyway. She left for a few minutes and then finally came back and proceeded with sack licking and bbbj. I was trying to cim, but she ended up hopping on cowgirl with bbfs. Wasn't completely pleased with the view with the wrinkled pooch stomach in my view, so I just closed my eyes and pumped away. Eventually cip and wiped me up. Left for quite a long time, probably to drain herself of me. Was gone for so long that I just put on my clothes and walked out. Saw her and gave her a $.5 tip and went on my way.

I guess bbbj & bbfs is great and all, but I think I would rather just end up with a hot one and have it all covered, especially being pretty picky myself. I end up doing so in real life with girls I meet out anyway, so might as well have one that I can enjoy the view with at the same time.

I give Tammy a L6/A8/S7. Does one know how Tammy compared to Cherry and if there's a big enough difference to go back for the initial reason I went to CHM in the first place?

Puss Collector
08-28-09, 01:17
Had to smile when I read Foojdaman's post. I am a Jean regular but somehow the thought of HE and Jean just doesn't go together. I have never even had a the slightest hard-on while I'm with her even though I am totally in the buff when she is massaging me. But I can say that when Jean gets done with me I always feel like going to an AMP and usually do.

Memahu
08-28-09, 02:07
Did anyone else see the Craiqslist ad from Pacific Spa with a group picture of the providers there? I don't know if they're the actual girls at Pacific Spa. Is that what you mean for an AMP to show the photos of the providers who work there? There was a poster who used to praise Pacific Spa on this board. Could you post the ad up on Craiqslist again? I download it somewhere, but I can't find it as I was in a rush. Flaggers might have deleted the ad.

Lowly
08-28-09, 03:26
Feeling Horny the other night so I decided to check out an A. M. P., took a drive around started to check out the one's around the Keeaumoku-Young street areas, Ichiban's had a lot of bar patrons loitering in the parking area (under ground), so I decided to try Sakura's, but have read about the rushed service there, being that it's one of the most popular ones, so I went on to Ectasy's, more people loitering that area, really chronic looking guys and Nirvana same thing plus the guys in the parking lot, looks to be parking security? Was feeling even more horny now that these place presented a risk, feeling like a kid in a candy store except craving women rather than sugar, and it's within arms reach but you can't quite have it, which make you only want it more! Has any of you fellow mongers ever noticed that this "feeling" that you get when on the "hunt" for va "Gina" is just as good as the whole act itself (intercourse), albeit a different kind of good? I don't know maybe it's just me, anyway to make a long story short, ended up at R. M.'s as I was pulling in there was 4 K-men getting into their cars, so I went upstairs was greeted by M.S. and 2 women who were on the "bench" the other's were getting made up again, which was remarkable cause at that time of night there are usually only 2 girls there, that night there was 5 maybe 6 girls there! M. S. Brought me in a girl named Coco, K-girl, about 5'0" maybe 100 lbs., late 20's early 30's, had on this tube top looking this that went down to the waist and a skirt very unflattering and an average face was about to leave but I didn't want to offend the place so I stayed, she asked if I wanted a T. S. And off we went it was ok got fondled there and lathered up and mouth washed then on we went back to our room, she then left for a minute or so and came back with just a towel on, I of course was bare and ready, she dropped her towel and much to my surprise she had smoking hot little body, nice natural C's (which I couldn't tell from that thing she had on earlier, swear they looked flat) with some of the nicest arreolas (pink! , on a K-girl! , also perfect diameter (IMO) and smooth looking) I have seen, and a nice butt with that little over hang, and round and no fat or sag whatsoever, to go along with some really soft, smooth skin. This girl had an affinity for mirrors I swear she started acting like us mongers! Everything was like in front the mirror and she would do it so she could see us in the mirror doing it and she would often say "wow look at us there" and "oh let's do this like that" with the mirror in mind! Did that for another 10-15 minutes, which was HJ, BJ and licking me all over, then we got down to it and she was very enthusiastic this girl loves the "friction" and doesn't shy away from it, also had nice manicured little landing strip, was very surprised with this package, maybe because I had gone into this with very little expectation, C.G., D.G., mish, and I was overwhelmed! I would repeat with her again, but I'm into trying different one's but would not hesitate with her again, also keep in mind this was my first time with her van you imagine 2nd, 3rd's ect. L8\S8\A9. Usual damage.

Mongers Rus
08-28-09, 03:52
Did anyone else see the Craiqslist ad from Pacific Spa with a group picture of the providers there? I don't know if they're the actual girls at Pacific Spa. Is that what you mean for an AMP to show the photos of the providers who work there? There was a poster who used to praise Pacific Spa on this board. Could you post the ad up on Craiqslist again? I download it somewhere, but I can't find it as I was in a rush. Flaggers might have deleted the ad.

Guarantee bogus gurlz...don't get sucked in. Plus the ad sayz $20 off the house fee, but mama takes the 20 from the gurlz tip that you give.
DM

Jbravo
08-28-09, 04:56

Harris808Yo,

That is Lia--she is 40+, not your top tier Hana Kelly Million Jackie type provider. I'd even repeat with Coco instead.

Stick with Kelly and Hana at Ichiban for now.

Foojdaman
08-28-09, 04:57
Had to smile when I read Foojdaman's post. I am a Jean regular but somehow the thought of HE and Jean just doesn't go together. I have never even had a the slightest hard-on while I'm with her even though I am totally in the buff when she is massaging me. But I can say that when Jean gets done with me I always feel like going to an AMP and usually do.I totally agree with you, there have been times where getting a hard on was not possible. Somehow there are times when she doesn' t turn me on. My main objective is to get a good massage from her. When you get a massage from her, there is nothing sensual about it.

Member #4713
08-28-09, 05:48
Dude, that IS Lia.

HahahahaZzzzzzz, what's so funny? I ain't laughing. You're description on 8/3/09, post #6085 is whacked. I know the descriptions of providers may vary from one person to the next, but I don't see how she could go from your description of bolt-on Cs to what I had, saggy, natural B's, in the span of three weeks. Also, your descriptions of "nice, round ass" and "very hot body for a woman her age" are stretching it.

Member #4713
08-28-09, 06:25

Harris808 - your in an adult hobby, make like you an adult and give the appearance that you've visited these places in the past. You open yourself up for information gathering from MS when questions of the nature, "Ive never been with her, but heard about her from my classmate Harris"Thanks for the good pointers, I'll keep them in mind for future mongering.

Eric Shin
08-28-09, 13:40
Hey

think I saw sk at a street corner this morning. Has anyone seen her lately? I was quite surprised to see what looked like to be an enhanced rack and larger then I remembered nipples. She was wearing a thin fitted tank top w/o a bra.

Hinode
08-28-09, 14:43
Had to smile when I read Foojdaman's post. I am a Jean regular but somehow the thought of HE and Jean just doesn't go together. I have never even had a the slightest hard-on while I'm with her even though I am totally in the buff when she is massaging me. But I can say that when Jean gets done with me I always feel like going to an AMP and usually do.

Had to smile when I read Puss Collector's post.

I am NOT a Jean regular, and you will have to dig far and deep to read my posts on her.

I am a MILF lover, and she is *somewhat* attractive, and gets me a boner. I got more than what brother Foojdaman got/gets, and although I am young/(was younger) when I used to see her before, I have no doubt that even *I* could not get any play, as she did not hint at any, although I did get farther than some brothers in many, many, previous reports about the fantastic Jean on Matlock. (She let me explore her body, both top and bottom, her snatch [through her jeans and her panties], thighs, stomach, and her breasts.)

Brother Surfer Ten (IIRC) posted an excellent post about Jean a long time ago too. Treat her well, she is truly a great LEGIT, LICENSED therapist IMHO.

H :cool:

Honolulu Yobo
08-28-09, 14:43
Thanks to all who have made their opinions known. It will be easier for me to pass this information along to the MS. What I will be curious about is how it will be presented from their perspective....as we all know what type of information we would like to know.
Go to the sfredbook site, check new messages, then go to sb asian massage and see how they are posted there.
If we are lucky, MS might be able to recruit some of thee girls to come here! Everybody needs a Hawaiian vacation!!!

Pok Gai
08-28-09, 15:42
Rather, ask MS for a line up and have her introduce you to all the girls. Should I ask once I get there?

I was just put into a room and someone came in.

I thought i'd be able to see who was available.

Maybe it was limited as I went early in the afternoon.

Coco Nutzz
08-28-09, 18:12
Went to see the girl on Pensecola , Don"t know who Darla is but it wasn't the girl in pic. Good massage totally legit wasn't expecting any thing any way just had an aching shoulder.

I just found this post on CL. If this is Darla she is pretty damn hot!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1347297431.html

Harry5142
08-28-09, 18:53
Where is Ecstacy?

Zzzzzzz
08-28-09, 21:18
Zzzzzzz, what's so funny? I ain't laughing. You're description on 8/3/09, post #6085 is whacked. I know the descriptions of providers may vary from one person to the next, but I don't see how she could go from your description of bolt-on Cs to what I had, saggy, natural B's, in the span of three weeks. Also, your descriptions of "nice, round ass" and "very hot body for a woman her age" are stretching it.Look, I had a good time with Leah. I'm writing to describe my perception, and not to cater to yours, nor anyone else's. "Perception is reality, " and you're getting angry because you feel like you wasted $$ on 30+ provider, with the expectation of seeing one with a 20-year-old body. I'm sorry for your loss, seriously, but I don't think you need to get salty about it and call me out on a forum.

We all take a blind leap with new providers, hope for the best and report our experiences in our own perspectives. If you think I'm "whack" with my reports, then you'll do fine to block my username: you'll never have to read my "stretching" descriptions, again. I will continue to report as I have done up until now. I'm sure others have gained more value from my efforts, and I know I'm having a ton of fun for myself.

Z

Phillybeauties
08-28-09, 22:34
Zzzzzzz, what's so funny? I ain't laughing. You're description on 8/3/09, post #6085 is whacked. I know the descriptions of providers may vary from one person to the next, but I don't see how she could go from your description of bolt-on Cs to what I had, saggy, natural B's, in the span of three weeks. Also, your descriptions of "nice, round ass" and "very hot body for a woman her age" are stretching it.

harris dude, no matter what z's description and even if you went in asking for her b/c of his recommendation, you saw what you were getting into when MS sent her in. You coulda walked at any time if you didn't like what you saw.

Member 69
08-29-09, 02:26

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1347297431.htmlKind of looks like darla but not sure. she is very dark skinned.

while the real darla looks hot, I think from other posts her massage isn't up to real massage therapists standards (like jean). Also no real play, IMHO I wouldn't get a massage from her just because she is hot, and at $80 an hour I would rather get a massage from a pro and a rub and tug from the pros too.

Aaron Colt
08-29-09, 06:04
Feeling Horny the other night so I decided to check out an A. M. P., took a drive around started to check out the one's around the Keeaumoku-Young street areas, Ichiban's had a lot of bar patrons loitering in the parking area (under ground), so I decided to try Sakura's, but have read about the rushed service there, being that it's one of the most popular ones, so I went on to Ectasy's, more people loitering that area, really chronic looking guys and Nirvana same thing plus the guys in the parking lot, looks to be parking security? Was feeling even more horny now that these place presented a risk, feeling like a kid in a candy store except craving women rather than sugar, and it's within arms reach but you can't quite have it, which make you only want it more! Has any of you fellow mongers ever noticed that this "feeling" that you get when on the "hunt" for va "Gina" is just as good as the whole act itself (intercourse), albeit a different kind of good? I don't know maybe it's just me, anyway to make a long story short, ended up at R. M.'s as I was pulling in there was 4 K-men getting into their cars, so I went upstairs was greeted by M.S. and 2 women who were on the "bench" the other's were getting made up again, which was remarkable cause at that time of night there are usually only 2 girls there, that night there was 5 maybe 6 girls there! M. S. Brought me in a girl named Coco, K-girl, about 5'0" maybe 100 lbs., late 20's early 30's, had on this tube top looking this that went down to the waist and a skirt very unflattering and an average face was about to leave but I didn't want to offend the place so I stayed, she asked if I wanted a T. S. And off we went it was ok got fondled there and lathered up and mouth washed then on we went back to our room, she then left for a minute or so and came back with just a towel on, I of course was bare and ready, she dropped her towel and much to my surprise she had smoking hot little body, nice natural C's (which I couldn't tell from that thing she had on earlier, swear they looked flat) with some of the nicest arreolas (pink! , on a K-girl! , also perfect diameter (IMO) and smooth looking) I have seen, and a nice butt with that little over hang, and round and no fat or sag whatsoever, to go along with some really soft, smooth skin. This girl had an affinity for mirrors I swear she started acting like us mongers! Everything was like in front the mirror and she would do it so she could see us in the mirror doing it and she would often say "wow look at us there" and "oh let's do this like that" with the mirror in mind! Did that for another 10-15 minutes, which was HJ, BJ and licking me all over, then we got down to it and she was very enthusiastic this girl loves the "friction" and doesn't shy away from it, also had nice manicured little landing strip, was very surprised with this package, maybe because I had gone into this with very little expectation, C.G., D.G., mish, and I was overwhelmed! I would repeat with her again, but I'm into trying different one's but would not hesitate with her again, also keep in mind this was my first time with her van you imagine 2nd, 3rd's ect. L8\S8\A9. Usual damage.

Very nice report. I was drawn into your entire story.

Mongers Rus
08-29-09, 06:27
Where is Ecstacy?

Old Imperial
DM

H Mobius
08-29-09, 16:06
Formerly Milky Way

Also formerly home of ROBs who pissed mongers off by having bad attitude or taking money then not wanting to play; hopefully it's better now.

Asstro
08-29-09, 19:08

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1347297431.htmlHow many Thai Darlas can there be? Darla, formerly of Thai Hawaiian and Palolo is dark, pretty and sexy, maybe more than the picture. But don't waste your time, massage is too soft and she is only a tease.

Col Chuck
08-29-09, 20:15
Went to see her couple weeks back, hard to understand her, little older for me, $100 FS, nice lady all around though. Going to try Angela, heard she has nice nipples that are longand hard.

Gnd378
08-30-09, 03:05
There is a big banner on sakura's building stating that it is to be auctioned I wonder what is to become of my favorite amp?

Bob #2
08-30-09, 12:51
There is a big banner on sakura's building stating that it is to be auctioned I wonder what is to become of my favorite amp?I would love to be the new owner of that building.

Walk into Sakura at the first of the month and declare, "It's time to pay da rent!"

Tadhook
08-30-09, 20:11
There is a big banner on sakura's building stating that it is to be auctioned I wonder what is to become of my favorite amp?
I believe the Sakura building was one of those in the Keeaumoku area confiscated by the Feds in a big raid a year or two ago.

Zzzzzzz
08-30-09, 20:28
There is a big banner on sakura's building stating that it is to be auctioned I wonder what is to become of my favorite amp?http://www.treas.gov/auctions/treasury/rp/rycroftstreet.shtml

I'm sure someone with similar entrepreneurial "tastes" will pick it up at the auction and business will continue uninterrupted. If not, then I guess we'll be seeing our Sakura favorites at other places...hehe.

Zzzzzzz
08-30-09, 20:32
Dude, I just realized that there's even a link to view the full lease agreement for "Lavender," including the name of the "owner," rent, etc. Check it out.

John Ross
08-30-09, 21:33
I believe the Sakura building was one of those in the Keeaumoku area confiscated by the Feds in a big raid a year or two ago.
I don't think so as the sign says it is a Treasury Auction. If it was confiscated because of illegal activity, that would be a DoJ auction. Perhaps this building was taken away because of taxes or something.

Chik0848
08-30-09, 21:48

I think that is one of the buildings owned by the Korean guy arrested for gambling houses and other activities last year. He admitted to the wrong doing and saved his wife from being charged.

Harry5142
08-31-09, 00:44
I would love to be the new owner of that building.

Walk into Sakura at the first of the month and declare, "It's time to pay da rent!"That's about $7700 bucks a month in poon or 38.5 fucks a month. That's alot.

Maybe you can take half in poon half in cash.

Harry5142
08-31-09, 00:45
Dude, I just realized that there's even a link to view the full lease agreement for "Lavender," including the name of the "owner," rent, etc. Check it out.

Michael is a lucky son of a gun.

Harry5142
08-31-09, 00:47
http://www.treas.gov/auctions/treasury/rp/rycroftstreet.shtml

I'm sure someone with similar entrepreneurial "tastes" will pick it up at the auction and business will continue uninterrupted. If not, then I guess we'll be seeing our Sakura favorites at other places...hehe.

That's why it's so important to get the digits of your faves. You never know when she may end up some place else.

CM0069
08-31-09, 01:52
Old Imperial

DMI had a few good times when it was under that name.

Phillybeauties
08-31-09, 03:43
http://www.treas.gov/auctions/treasury/rp/rycroftstreet.shtml

Real question is whether prime real estate like that will be bought up, building razed, and then a brand new storage facility built on the site. Seen too many of those damn things come up in the recent past. Maybe they can run an AMP out of the storage units. Each locker has a bed.

Holy crap. It's a 53 year old building? It probably should just be knocked down! and the property taxes are $51K a year, give or take? That's a lot of AMP sessions you need to have to make up the value if you're getting freebies. (or even a cut of the profits)

good detective work, Z!

Comp Dude 35
08-31-09, 03:53
Hey Col,
If Liliha Kim was older for you, Angela will be more than old; both are in MILF/GMILF territory, but the service is excellent.
Personally, I cannot handle the age thing, so I don't usually try the mature providers unless I'm desperate, but that's just me....may be different for you, so if it rocks the boat for you, they are awesome providers.
CD35

Went to see her couple weeks back, hard to understand her, little older for me, $100 FS, nice lady all around though. Going to try Angela, heard she has nice nipples that are longand hard.

John Ross
08-31-09, 03:57
You get FS? You're lucky as I haven't had FS with her in years. All I get is cbj from her and a decent massage.

Exposed
08-31-09, 04:45
Real question is whether prime real estate like that will be bought up, building razed, and then a brand new storage facility built on the site. Seen too many of those damn things come up in the recent past. Maybe they can run an AMP out of the storage units. Each locker has a bed.That sounds more like a prison than an AMP.

Cr Weisner
08-31-09, 07:11
Has anyone got any action at best thai massage lately? Heard they have new girl. Maybe they don't give happy ending know more.

Anyone have info?

Bob #2
08-31-09, 11:59
I think that is one of the buildings owned by the Korean guy arrested for gambling houses and other activities last year. He admitted to the wrong doing and saved his wife from being charged.Yup, he owned the building. here's da link. I remember reading he was gonna get 30 years, but looks like got away with only three. if he really was making $3 mill a year, for two years, and only gave back less than a mill plus the building ($2 mill?), then he musta stashed away at least $3 mill. $3 mill for 3 years aint bad, eh?

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2009/Feb/10/ln/hawaii902100329.html

Peace out

Vodka1
08-31-09, 13:35
You get FS? You're lucky as I haven't had FS with her in years. All I get is cbj from her and a decent massage.I saw Angela a while back not my cup of tea to old for me. She was really nice but did not partake .

Foojdaman
08-31-09, 13:50
For all you mongers, the State of Hawaii has fined and notified a lot of providers for operating without a license. You would be surprised to see so many of them being caught. One thing is you would not recognize their real names. There were some establishments also on the hit list. Go to:

http://hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/rico/business

Foojdaman
08-31-09, 14:01
The building being auctioned was originally a warehouse building and was over the years converted to a several retail spaces. Under the City bldg codes I don't think there are enough parking spaces to comply with the bldg codes. I think some of the spaces were permitted in those days when the under the table deals were prevalent. As I recall there is a Korean church at the EWA side.

CM0069
08-31-09, 15:44
Has anyone got any action at best thai massage lately? Heard they have new girl. Maybe they don't give happy ending know more.

Anyone have info?I heard they also give massages. I got a pretty good deep tissue there. Report back mr. weiner what they give you ok. lol

Standard + tip .6 +.2 went over the hour with shower, not bad.

Ck813
08-31-09, 15:54
After reading the post I wanted to see all the good things about this provider. When you call her very friendly with a manly type voice. Red Flag but continued on.

Walked up the stairs and went into her establishment. I will say a very, very, very nice and clean sanitized place. (10) for Location, Parking, and cleanliness. Cleaner then Junko for all that know her.

Very pleasantly plump older Carole Kai look alike, colored hair, huge tits looked saggy, and with a more manly voice. () you get the picture.

Very good technique, strong firm pressure, and can adjust or hit the spots you request. (10) for service.

Very unique technique with HE and fucking awesome. She can stroke guys. (10) one of the best HJ'S I have had. Can't beat Erlinda, will beat Mei Ling and Ling ling and even Jean of Matlock.

I actually got very aroused when she started stroking my cock as she is not really my type. Older, Pleasantly plump.

Will see her again after I try Darla and some of the girls at Thai Hawaiian.

Zzzzzzz
08-31-09, 18:53
I was taught by the masters; let's get back to the topic at hand.

Any one have a suggestion for a guy that loves a Ivy-bodied girl? She's a hottie, but maybe it's time to try some other options.

Col Chuck
08-31-09, 22:59
Well sometimes you just have to try something different and sometimes matured gets me off too. I know contradicts the post but hey there are moments.

Hey Col,

If Liliha Kim was older for you, Angela will be more than old; both are in MILF/GMILF territory, but the service is excellent.

Personally, I cannot handle the age thing, so I don't usually try the mature providers unless I'm desperate, but that's just me. May be different for you, so if it rocks the boat for you, they are awesome providers.

CD35

Alohashorts
08-31-09, 23:13

I didn't know she offered FS. At $100, that's just $40 more then her massage. Did you mean HE? If not, I paid more for her HE then you paid for FS. You got a deal!

Da One
08-31-09, 23:46
How many Thai Darlas can there be? Darla, formerly of Thai Hawaiian and Palolo is dark, pretty and sexy, maybe more than the picture. But don't waste your time, massage is too soft and she is only a tease.
I totally agree Asstro, she is only a big time tease who is also expensive.

Kokaroach
09-01-09, 00:50
Went to Yang's again - same as last time except this time I asked out right for the extra. She said she don't do that. The massage was still good though.

Good luck, Roach

Memahu
09-01-09, 01:44
It might be a blessing in disguise. I don't think they'll have trouble finding another location. People driving by can easily see who goes in there. It's so close to the street that you can be recognized.

Foojdaman
09-01-09, 03:23
Mr. H my hats off to you . If anything you would be the man to get the extra experience with Jean. My gut feeling was if it anyone it would be you. Like what all would agree you da man. I really enjoy and respect your reports. It really gives us guys something to measure ourselves against. The only thing is you are so up there ahead of myself ,I got a long ways to go if any to even come close to you.

Foojdaman
09-01-09, 03:31
After reading the post I wanted to see all the good things about this provider. When you call her very friendly with a manly type voice. Red Flag but continued on.

Walked up the stairs and went into her establishment. I will say a very, very, very nice and clean sanitized place. (10) for Location, Parking, and cleanliness. Cleaner then Junko for all that know her.

Very pleasantly plump older Carole Kai look alike, colored hair, huge tits looked saggy, and with a more manly voice. () you get the picture.

Very good technique, strong firm pressure, and can adjust or hit the spots you request. (10) for service.

Very unique technique with HE and fucking awesome. She can stroke guys. (10) one of the best HJ'S I have had. Can't beat Erlinda, will beat Mei Ling and Ling ling and even Jean of Matlock.

I actually got very aroused when she started stroking my cock as she is not really my type. Older, Pleasantly plump.

I have gone to both Jean and Michelle and somehow I could not get aroused with Jean massaging me, however Michelle give me an erection during the massage. Iguess its because she allows you to play with here breasts and her nani through the shorts. I think she is really into making the customer feel excited and aroused. Jeans objective is first and foremost give the best massage and not try to get the customer turned on. Between the both of them, each has her place. i you really looking for something approaching what you cou get at an AMP go see Michelle. If you want some serious massage only with a HE see Jean.

Wet And Wild
09-01-09, 03:48
Has anyone got contact info for Erlinda?

Blake123
09-01-09, 03:51
CK--a few members have recenty commented on Darla in this thread--overpriced and nothing but a tease. Same with Thai Hawaiian--teasing ads in Craigslist, but no action.

Secret Agent
09-01-09, 17:49
Anybody talked to her lately or knows when she'll be back?

Mig San
09-01-09, 22:00
Has anyone checked out Yoko (CC Therapists )from Craigslist?

H Mobius
09-01-09, 22:53
Has anyone checked out Yoko (CC Therapists )from Craigslist?

Yes, search this thread on her, partake with an open mind.

Chik0848
09-01-09, 23:07
Has anyone got contact info for Erlinda?

Try 292-4190

Wulfen
09-02-09, 00:14
Agree about TH, for the most part, unless you have a previously established relationship with one of the few YMMV providers on the roster.

Went there late a weekend ago, was met in the lobby by the owner with three girls to choose from, trying to upsell the 4 hand experience. Went with a single provider (more attractive of the options).

Her massage sucked, and no hint of HE. As I was leaving, she even chased me down to demand a tip.. to which I replied " you want a tip? . WHY should I give you a tip? " she looked dumbstruck, and didn't have any reply. She was young, slim, in her mid 20's and had an americanized name, but didn't know much English beyond "tip?"

Out of who's left there, I like Nan the most for her attitude and service.

CK--a few members have recenty commented on Darla in this thread--overpriced and nothing but a tease. Same with Thai Hawaiian--teasing ads in Craigslist, but no action.

E Morris
09-02-09, 02:03

Will see her again after I try Darla and some of the girls at Thai Hawaiian.Ask for Tammy at Thai Hawaiian. Nice service, at a $ for a HE a bit expensive, but nice.

Jimmiedean
09-02-09, 05:13
Anybody talked to her lately or knows when she'll be back?

I have a bad feeling she's retired. I hope not. I have her number and used to call her when I was coming in and she told me she was stopping. Now no answer or reply. She was a cool chic. But YMMV

Wn5912
09-02-09, 14:10
Try 292-4190Is Erlinda Korean or Filipina? Mature or Younger?