PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Badboy281
07-28-09, 13:04
I tried Holly at Rappongi recently and she is a hot one. Hapa-haole korean, enhanced b's and smokin' wild. Not what you would expect to find at Rappongi. Anyone else have experiences with her?Is Holly still at Rapponggi?

Badboy281
07-28-09, 13:07
Had a pleasant encounter with Serena a petite thin blond at Hula Girl on Young. She attempted to do a shiatsu style massage but lacked any strength. On the flip she was very sensual using her tongue masterfully. She did an excellent ball licking before putting on the cover. Once the cover was on her CBJ had excellent technique. She went DT several times with no gag reflex. Once I was ready, she mounted CG and rode me like a pro...wait she is a pro. Anyway she was really enjoying the ride as she started playing with herself. She switched to RCG until I came. Then here's the kicker, she continued to finger her clit while I was still inside her. This went on for several minutes while I just played with her butt until she had a good strong O. She layed there for a little while then got up and cleaned me up.

A - 8
S - 7
L - 7 (it was dark)

I was in a rush but I'm definitely going back for a more relaxed unrushed session.Do you know if she offers Greek?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Badboy281,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Phillybeauties
07-28-09, 13:52
Never been to P10 before, so I stopped by on Friday night. It was slow. Had 1 cute k-girl on the couch, who I would later find out was Leann (or Deann? ). Thought I would get her, but MS sent in Julie, young haole girl with a few tats originally from Minnesota, but currently living in LV.

Now, I hate to admit this, but when I first saw her I was already disappointed. Not because of Julie herself, because she is actually the kind of girl I like--tall, slim, attractive, fair-skinned blonde with straight hair and natual b-cups--but rather because I was in the mood for a k-girl. Still, being a first-timer to the place, I didn't want to cause trouble and just went for it.

I'll tell you what happens when you stand firm- you definitely don't get what you want. When I went to P10, 1st question MS asked me was "you like white girl". I said no, but they STILL sent in the white girl. I said not my type, want asian. MS says, she's part-asian. BS!!! Didn't even look remotely asian. Wonder why they're pushing the haoles so hard, especially since i'm asian. Don't bullshit a bullshitter! ha. Anyway, got what i wanted sort of, they sent in Chanel but it was a c-list (haha) milf (b list at best) that was a boring session. Should have gone with the young white spinner or walked. oh well. live and learn.

Alohano
07-28-09, 14:06
That's Nan. She is the most friendly of the group. You'll enjoy her session with her.

Vivid
07-28-09, 14:52
Sure Julie/Jessie aren't the same person?

Jessie was going by the name of Sienna a couple months back. She just came back from the mainland.

Honven
07-28-09, 15:11
Now I have heard Nui moved to the Dark Side, but back in the day, HE's were definitely out of the question. What?!! She moved to the dark side?!! arghh!!! And I've spent at least 3 visits with her while she was with Eve.

Got nothing, only blue balls!

Honven
07-28-09, 15:21
That's Nan. She is the most friendly of the group. You'll enjoy her session with her.Uhmm. Never seen her. But then again. Never been there in a while, but the question is. Will she Polish the knob? Hang on to the bat? Oil the piston? Well. You get the point. Heheh

CM0069
07-28-09, 17:34
Has anyone had an appointment with the Japanese girl from Hina Massage? I haven't been able to reach her seems her number has been canceled. If anyone can PM me with any info.Thats 1 that got away. Always tried out of the blue to see if she was gonna pick up before going to cc just to try someone else, goes straight to VM and most of the time the box was full, or left a message.

Ras Issac
07-28-09, 18:31
I'll second that. No play from Darla of Palolo and gives a weak massage.Iono brother,

I didn't mean to give my personal impression that her massage was bad, I think it's pretty damn good and manages regularly to work the kink up out of my backs that other therapists (I even went to a couple male sports therapists ones thinking they'd be stronger) couldn't do, and I go to her regularly now that I've started kickboxing. I'm talking about the thai bendy massage or whatever

She also works out of a great location/studio. Just that she's strictly legit, but thats not a bad thing if you got skills to make up for it

Just my 2c, peace.

BBC003
07-28-09, 21:24
Sure Julie/Jessie aren't the same person?She specifically said "Julie", so I don't believe they are the same person.

Also, I don't think P10 is specifically seeking haole girls, as many places I've been to in the past have had non-korean talent from the mainland available.

Bench Warmer
07-28-09, 22:46
New talent at Fantasia: Lani (Loni?), pretty exotic face (not just cute), long dark hair, dark complexion, taller hourglass figure, not a spinner but no thick at all, nice chest that almost looks and feels real (only reason can tell they were implants was when she was lying down), nice personality, definitely more a woman than a girl, somewhere 30s.
Sounds like Rosie. Can anyone confirm?

Bench Warmer
07-28-09, 22:47
Your better off staying away from the Paulors, You don't know anything. Stay at home and have a great time with your girlfriend. You are too scared and that makes the AMP uncomfortable. The house mom will suspect you and will politely turn you Away. If by any chance you get by the house mom, the babes there will be suspicious and not be comfortable with you, and you will be disapointed, and you will leave really unhappy. You have to dong $$ these babes!
In addition, you need to be 18 to enter. They will card you.

Starfox64
07-28-09, 23:20
In addition, you need to be 18 to enter. They will card you.When I get carded I take it as a compliment (I'm well over 18). It doesn't really happen at the MP's anymore.

They all recognize me.

Phillybeauties
07-28-09, 23:27
Sounds like Rosie. Can anyone confirm?

Not her, but same kinda look. See earlier report.

Phillybeauties
07-28-09, 23:33
Is mini still at Fantasia?

As of last weekend, yes.

Zzzzzzz
07-29-09, 00:54
For the record, I am now a hugely loyal fan of Ichiban.

Just thought I'd put that out there. :D

Any other Ichiban lovers?

Badboy281
07-29-09, 00:58
As of last weekend, yes.Thanks for the info man.

Jiro9673
07-29-09, 01:24
Went to RM to check it out. MS sent in two girls and I passed. I was going to leave and then she told me to wait. In a couple of minutes, in walked Mena. Mid 20's, very cute, "classic" korean girl looks. No tanning, no tats. Didn't speak too much English. Petite with boob job. Very nice looking with nice young body. Seemed new to this sort of business.

Had TS followed by nice sexy massage. Then went to CBJ which was pretty good. Then the negatives. She hid her boobs with her arms and it was obvious that she was keeping them away as much as possible. Then went to mish where she was basically a dead fish (I guess she's a bad actress). Did a little CG where again she again kept the boobs away. At that point I also noticed that her boob job was not done very well. Not only hard side but didn't have a good shape. Anyway, finished in DG. She then gave me a regular massage.

Very nice, pretty girl. Really like her face. Body is nice. However, the negatives. Hide boobs, dead fish, and absolutely no personality, will make me NOT repeat. L/A/S = 9.5/5/5.

Please let me know if you check her out. I'm curious if I just caught her at a bad time, or maybe it's just me. PM me or post.

Thanks

John Ross
07-29-09, 08:23
Went barhopping and saw 4 blue and whites right in front of Sakura tonight @ 10 pm. Didn't see what was happening or where the cops went, but I hazard a guess they were at Sakura.

Golfnut808
07-29-09, 08:54
Went to Longs in Moilili and saw Jenn from Sakura. Made eye contact but did not make any type of signs that we recognized each other. The only thing I remembered was to make an appointment for the next day. Went to Sakura and the same great service from Jenn as I always had. Treat her nice and she will always take care of you.

Starfox64
07-29-09, 13:41
Went barhopping and saw 4 blue and whites right in front of Sakura tonight @ 10 pm. Didn't see what was happening or where the cops went, but I hazard a guess they were at Sakura.I saw um to at around 9:30.. all in uniform and marked cars so probably not a raid but some drama or violent types. Didn't stick around to see if anyone got hauled away.

Ck813
07-29-09, 13:50
I have been a VIP loyal customer for quite a while now seeing Kelly who left, Chanel who comes and goes, Nina who now walks DT, and Cyndi who is still there. I notice a lot of you go to Fantasia and get BBBJ, DFK< and LFK with CFS.

Is VIP like one of the outdated AMP'S? I also use to frequent PT and see Yuri who returned, and Mimi who always does BBBJ but I take the CFS and not the BBFSCIP.

I have tried to go to Fantasia and P10 but get turned away all the time except for seeing Tamiko at P10.

What is the deal in getting in to Fantasia and P10 to see Sua who is also Leeann the owner although she will not say she is the owner.

Help me out brothers. Seems like I am missing out on some good action!

Lopaka Smith
07-29-09, 15:35
Maria on Queen Street, across from Jiu Jitsu School. Sorry I don't have her address and I lost her number. Strong massage and pretty. Absolutely no play. Sign on second floor window. Building on ocean side of Queens. Same block as Mattress company and Queen Street Cafe. TX.Thanks.

Tendonitis in my forearms is killing me.

Shavnluvr
07-29-09, 15:48
Went to Longs in Moilili and saw Jenn from Sakura. Made eye contact but did not make any type of signs that we recognized each other. The only thing I remembered was to make an appointment for the next day. Went to Sakura and the same great service from Jenn as I always had. Treat her nice and she will always take care of you.And what type of service would that be? Legit massage? HE? FS?

Do explain.

Jbravo
07-29-09, 21:10
Yo,

Kelly at Ichiban is o'l reliable--always great service. She's been unavailable past couple of times I've been there.

Had to settle for Ivy last week, pretty avg and won't repeat.

Who's the busty Thai provider? Anyone partake?

For the record, I am now a hugely loyal fan of Ichiban.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Any other Ichiban lovers?

Tacofan
07-29-09, 21:13
If you frequent a certain establishment and one particular girl a lot, but want to try a different girl at the same AMP, what's the best way to do this? I don't want to burn any bridges with the girl I've been seeing, but I want to try someone else. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tacofan

Un Holy
07-29-09, 22:21
You like Ichiban cuz you like sucking on Kellys tasty sweet tight twat!

Right!

Hard to beat the most finger licking good poontang on da island.

Nipples: size matters.

Chik0848
07-29-09, 22:28
Yo,

Kelly at Ichiban is o'l reliable--always great service. She's been unavailable past couple of times I've been there.

Who's the busty Thai provider? Anyone partake?

I was going to try Fantasia but MS told me to come back in an hour. Decided to check out Ichiban, its a pretty nice place. Press the buzzer and was greeted by a younger k-girl MS with bleached hair. Asked if I had been there before and I said no. Asked me more questions but eventually sent in a girl. Jasmine walked in she is a Thai girl maybe 5'3 (I'm not good with heights) has upgrades and has a little extra in the mid section. Started off with a TS then back to the room for a rub down. Did some FIV she was dripping wet, followed with DATY then a mild CBJ, to mish and Doggie then I popped. Wiped with a hot towel she brought me water, validated my ticket and I was gone.

L - 6 / A - 8 / S - 9

Damage $$

Any good ones that I should look for on my next visit?

Hey JB, here's a post from jay ess10 about the Thai girl at Ichiban

Phillybeauties
07-29-09, 22:28
I have been a VIP loyal customer for quite a while now seeing Kelly who left, Chanel who comes and goes, Nina who now walks DT, and Cyndi who is still there. I notice a lot of you go to Fantasia and get BBBJ, DFK< and LFK with CFS.

Is VIP like one of the outdated AMP'S? I also use to frequent PT and see Yuri who returned, and Mimi who always does BBBJ but I take the CFS and not the BBFSCIP.

I have tried to go to Fantasia and P10 but get turned away all the time except for seeing Tamiko at P10.

What is the deal in getting in to Fantasia and P10 to see Sua who is also Leeann the owner although she will not say she is the owner.

Help me out brothers. Seems like I am missing out on some good action!

Never been to VIP (yet) but my impression is that it's a tourist trap, and mixed providers, some that rush service, especially the haole ones (not to generalize b/c this is just what i hear)

As with any AMP, I'm sure that if the MS doesn't like your look, you ain't getting in. Fantasia is no exception, and if anything, MS is probably even pickier b/c she doesn't really need the new biz.

Zzzzzzz
07-29-09, 22:38
If you frequent a certain establishment and one particular girl a lot, but want to try a different girl at the same AMP, what's the best way to do this? I don't want to burn any bridges with the girl I've been seeing, but I want to try someone else. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

TacofanI'm all about being nice to the girls, but the word "loyalty" shouldn't exist in your vocabulary when you're talking about them. Walk in, choose the other girl, and have a great time. The other girls will NEVER make a fuss if you choose someone else over them and then come "crawling back" the next time. Business is business.

However, as they say, "The ones that mind don't matter, and the ones that matter don't mind." If you DO meet a girl that gets jealous of you seeing other girls, then I think it's time to GTFO of her spell. She's trouble, and drama is just waiting around the corner.

Just my two cents.

Z

Zzzzzzz
07-29-09, 22:39
You like Ichiban cuz you like sucking on Kellys tasty sweet tight twat!

Right!

Hard to beat the most finger licking good poontang on da island.

Nipples: size matters.You speak the truth. Hahahaha.

Zzzzzzz
07-29-09, 22:56
Decided to check out Ichiban, its a pretty nice place. Press the buzzer and was greeted by a younger k-girl MS with bleached hair. Anyone sampled this MS?

Yeah, she has good L for her age, but how's the A and the S?

Phillybeauties
07-29-09, 23:01

Thanks,

Tacofan

go when you know she isn't going to be there. otherwise, just let her know next time you see her that you felt like varying it up. be honest. their feelings aren't going to get hurt. not like they would give up a session with another customer b/c they think your feelings would get hurt.

Lkjhgf
07-30-09, 02:41
go when you know she isn't going to be there. otherwise, just let her know next time you see her that you felt like varying it up. be honest. their feelings aren't going to get hurt. not like they would give up a session with another customer b/c they think your feelings would get hurt.Hey Phil,

This the L man, You one great help to the boys, every thing you say is right and on the up and up, like some of the other timers.

Just be honest with them the chick and the mama, I some times ask the chick that the next time I come I like see some one else, and ask her for her recommendation.

You ask the chick, she'll pick her friend.

You ask mama they all good and send you the not so busy one.

Phil, I seem sua, now thats a story, trying to get off, and the hold time she's getting her self off. May be my looks, my brother, my nose in the valley, etc.

Catch you later.

Lkjhgf
07-30-09, 02:50
Shampoo,

Please check your private message box and reply, thanks.

But if you not up to it, its ok thanks any way.

Mahalo

Mongers Rus
07-30-09, 05:32

Thanks,

TacofanOne phrase, "It's a business". Remember, she's probably seeing 10 other guys everyday. As long as you go back, she'll give the same service.

DM

Lkjhgf
07-30-09, 06:07
We use to have place were we had a lounge for the mongos to hang out at the AMP, to talk story, trade infor, do business, etc. No computers in those days. We all know each other, like brothers.

And I was the director of personel, interviewed the new providers in the back room and did the trainning, then report back to the boys.

Some of you vets may recall, had 'them from all over, hs and collage cheerleaders, housewives, office worker, bar chicks, etc.

This is for you new player comming in the game, how it was before.

Mahalo guys just a bit of history.

Bob #2
07-30-09, 06:45

Thanks,

TacofanI've been in this position before. Many times.

I usually call ahead to see if my favorite is available. If she busy, then I rush over and tell the ms that I want to try the other one "since my favorite is busy and I no like wait". Just be aware that they all talk about customers, so your favorite will prolly find out as soon as you leave. Either the ms or the other girl will tell her. She may be pissed, but she may also give you extra good service next time because she knows your trying out other girls.

Peace out.

C Kramer
07-30-09, 13:10
After reading you guys posting about Ichiban, I decided I'd try out Cherry so I called down to Ichiban yesterday afternoon to ask if she was working and whoever answered didn't know who I was talking about. Is Cherry still there or on vacation? And what's up with the person that answered the phone?

Phillybeauties
07-30-09, 15:56
Hey Phil,

This the L man, You one great help to the boys, every thing you say is right and on the up and up, like some of the other timers.

Just be honest with them the chick and the mama, I some times ask the chick that the next time I come I like see some one else, and ask her for her recommendation.

You ask the chick, she'll pick her friend.

You ask mama they all good and send you the not so busy one.

Phil, I seem sua, now thats a story, trying to get off, and the hold time she's getting her self off. May be my looks, my brother, my nose in the valley, etc.

Catch you later.

Thanks Brother L,

Experience helps, but it's all mostly common sense. Also, I'm jsut giving back for all the help the senior old-timers have given. You newbies listening? It's a give and take. If you've taken, you better give back sooner rather than later, but you must give back eventually.

It's so true what you say about MS recommendations, they're gonna try to get the bench warmers off the bench. But if you develop a good enough relationship with a MS, they will start to know your taste and you will know you can trust them. Worst case, you can always say no and walk. Don't be afraid to, b/c you're the customer, and the customer is always right.

Man, I'd love to be there back in the day. You get to audition new talent, was that like incall service? I'd love to be the guy that tried em all out and give them the official rating for thumbs up or down.

PM me the Sua story when you get a chance!

PB

John Ross
07-30-09, 16:15
After reading you guys posting about Ichiban, I decided I'd try out Cherry so I called down to Ichiban yesterday afternoon to ask if she was working and whoever answered didn't know who I was talking about. Is Cherry still there or on vacation? And what's up with the person that answered the phone?
Isn't Cherry at CHM?

Phillybeauties
07-30-09, 17:20
Isn't Cherry at CHM?

He's talkin about the Cherry that was at Sakura. I heard she did move on to Ichiban.

C Kramer
07-30-09, 17:23
Isn't Cherry at CHM?

Some of the last few reports say Ichiban. Was I wrong?

Docdogg33
07-30-09, 19:28
I went to Ichiban on Tuesday during the day and I have to say that this is the place for me for a while.

First I had to go during the day which made it hard for me to be discrete but thanks to ZZZ and him letting me know that there were directions on this thread I was able to find the discrete entrance.

Well I called to ask if Kelly was working and Mama said she would call her and I could come down. I told Mama I would be there in a couple of hours.

When I got there I met Kelly and told her I had not been there before. With my build and spikey hair sometimes I get mis taken as LE. So after the song and dance she agreed to work with me. I told her that I knew because it was my first time that i would need to shower myself. She said no no I am coming with you.

Gentlemen the shower was awesome. She got naked and really "scrubbed" me well.
We then went back to the room and she gave me a quick massage and then LFK, Rj, 69, CG, RCG to finish in Mish. I must tell you I popped much earlier than I normally would and was a little emabarassed. She said thats ok it was our first time. I will see her again real soon.

L8 S 9.

Alohaoe
07-30-09, 20:31
Went to RM to check it out. MS sent in two girls and I passed. I was going to leave and then she told me to wait. In a couple of minutes, in walked Mena. Mid 20's, very cute, "classic" korean girl looks. No tanning, no tats. Didn't speak too much English. Petite with boob job. Very nice looking with nice young body. Seemed new to this sort of business.

Had TS followed by nice sexy massage. Then went to CBJ which was pretty good. Then the negatives. She hid her boobs with her arms and it was obvious that she was keeping them away as much as possible. Then went to mish where she was basically a dead fish (I guess she's a bad actress). Did a little CG where again she again kept the boobs away. At that point I also noticed that her boob job was not done very well. Not only hard side but didn't have a good shape. Anyway, finished in DG. She then gave me a regular massage.

Very nice, pretty girl. Really like her face. Body is nice. However, the negatives. Hide boobs, dead fish, and absolutely no personality, will make me NOT repeat. L/A/S = 9.5/5/5.

Please let me know if you check her out. I'm curious if I just caught her at a bad time, or maybe it's just me. PM me or post.

ThanksMena work at Fantaisa about 6 weeks ago her name was Sarah. She work there about 2 weeks.

Yung Evr
07-30-09, 20:49
Are there two Cherry's? Where is the Cherry that has all the rave reviews and is reported to be a total nymph?

Tacofan
07-30-09, 21:46
Thanks to all the brothers for the info. You're all right, it is just a business, if she gets pissed, than screw her (pun intended).

BTW, Brother Zzzzzz, Kelly might have been the MS at Ichiban that you were inquiring about, I could be wrong, but 90% sure. What time did you see her there?

Tacofan

Brutal One
07-31-09, 02:18
Some of the last few reports say Ichiban. Was I wrong?Yes, she's there, but currently on "vacation".

Hopefully she will be back soon. I've got an itch only she can scratch!!

Lkjhgf
07-31-09, 03:47
Yo,

Who's the busty Thai provider? Anyone partake?Kelly , pick and chose at time, some take only the ones she likes IMHO.

Talon X
07-31-09, 03:51
Some of the last few reports say Ichiban. Was I wrong?

Cherry at Ichiban is 5'5", twentys, tanned, awesome rack, awesome curves L/A/S is 10/9/9. All covered services (CBJ,CFS). Cherry at CHM is 5'2", in her forties+, fair, decent curves, nice rack. Service is BB. L/A/S is 6/10/10. IMHO she is attractive enough to jump, but nothing to boast about. Her services on the other hand, might be legendary. Cherry/Cherry is a win/win situation. IMHO. TX.

Sqwrt
07-31-09, 06:06

ThanksHey I tried her 2-3 weeks ago at RM and know exactly what you mean by the korean look. She had a round asian face, cute in her own way. I remember she had no problem rubbing her boobs on my body during the massage but she kept her boobs away when we were doing the deed. During Mish she just covered her boobs up with her hand and I tried to go for the nipple sucking but she would have none of it. I felt a bit frustrated after a few tries and just wanted to unload and go. She seemed like a nice girl, and I too was not sure if she was just shy or she hides boobs to all her customer as this was my first time with her. Your report confirms that she hides boobs. She tried to put my clothes on and usher me out and was not very interested in small talk afterwards either, I think I was out in 30-40 minutes. I don't think I will repeat. L/A/S = 9/6/5

Hope this helps

Golfnut808
07-31-09, 08:05
That would be 1 hour massage and HE.

Bandito Haole
07-31-09, 12:38
Cherry at Ichiban is 5'5", twentys, tanned, awesome rack, awesome curves L/A/S is 10/9/9. All covered services (CBJ,CFS). Cherry at CHM is 5'2", in her forties+, fair, decent curves, nice rack. Service is BB. L/A/S is 6/10/10. IMHO she is attractive enough to jump, but nothing to boast about. Her services on the other hand, might be legendary. Cherry/Cherry is a win/win situation. IMHO. TX.Guess I'll have to go to Ichiban and become a real Cherry picker. It's a funnny name for an AMP girl isn't it?

Reminds me of this: Here's to the girl in the little red shoes. She likes to party, she likes the booze. She lost her cherry but that's no sin, she's still got the box the cherry came in!

Zzzzzzz
07-31-09, 12:46
Thanks to all the brothers for the info. You're all right, it is just a business, if she gets pissed, than screw her (pun intended).

BTW, Brother Zzzzzz, Kelly might have been the MS at Ichiban that you were inquiring about, I could be wrong, but 90% sure. What time did you see her there?

TacofanNah, the MS has always been an old Korean lady when I go in, and I've had Kelly so I'd definitely recognize her. This bleached MS was maybe low-40s and spoke pretty good English. I also know now that it wasn't "Leah." I'll save that story for later. Hahaha

Tiantain
07-31-09, 13:10
Cherry at Ichiban is 5'5", twentys, tanned, awesome rack, awesome curves L/A/S is 10/9/9. All covered services (CBJ,CFS). Cherry at CHM is 5'2", in her forties+, fair, decent curves, nice rack. Service is BB. L/A/S is 6/10/10. IMHO she is attractive enough to jump, but nothing to boast about. Her services on the other hand, might be legendary. Cherry/Cherry is a win/win situation. IMHO. TX.
Does Cherry at CHM give BB service automatically or do you have to be a regular customer?

Bandito Haole
07-31-09, 15:24
Does Cherry at CHM give BB service automatically or do you have to be a regular customer?Always YMMV just in case but I got bbfs on first visit with Cherry with no request and that was after CFS with Sandy a week before. I've seen other reports on Sandy with BBFS but she wasn't hearing that during our session.

Sancho2063
07-31-09, 15:37
Does anyone who the other girl(s) at Excell are. Not that I am complaining about Mimiko its that just shes all I ve seen there until I heard voices in the other room.

Housemeister69
07-31-09, 18:58
Went to Sakura a couple nights ago, had Coco, not bad but wouldn't repeat. So so face, nice body and personality but her body type is a bit on the thick side for me. I'm into more hard body types. TS and massage were OK, just average. FS was OK too. CBJ, CG, RCG, doggie, and mish.5+1.5 L8, A8, S8 Not my type so won't be repeating.Yep, had a session with her a month or so ago. Was looking for Ivy, but was on "vacation". Does anybody know if she's back? Anyway, I picked Coco, because she made an effort to smile during the "line up". I liked her ok, yeah, she's not a spinner, but by no means overweight I thought.

She asked too many questions for my taste at the end, where do I live what do I do, how much money you make, how come you're wearing sneakers not slippers. Did not do the TS, not my thing. Damage and rating as above.

Cheers

Housemeister69
07-31-09, 19:36
So, I have been in this hobby of ours for over a decade and had fun in many places all over the world. A few times the rubber couldn't handle the pounding and burts, but that is it for "BBFS" and it scared the hell out of me every time.

Now, please don't take any offense to what I'm about to say, because that is not what my intentions are. And I don't want to start a debate about risks associated with this hobby.

Hawaii is the only place that I heard of, where BBFS is offered in a number of MPs and seems almost a "business as usual" kinda thing in some of them. We're all big boys here and everybody is free to do what they want. I do not want to do BBFS with a service provider and, frankly, would pass on even covered stuff with a BBFS provider. Others seeks them out specifically. To each their own. It's all good.

In order for all of us to make informed decisions based on our preferences, lets keep sharing these insights when it comes to establishments and providers. Many of you already do and I applaud you. Since I never ask for BB, I'm probably not a good source of this info. But I happen to know that BBFS is pretty common at Sakura (on University), even though Jen apparently stopped offering it (at least to new friends). I posted a long write up of that place a while back in the Therapeutic section (where it really doesn't belong btw) and actually compared the two Sakuras. All the others, VIP, Aloha TLC, Nirvana, the other Sakura, Hula, Fantasia, etc. Were all covered all the time, but again, I didn't ask or push.

Have fun out there!

Cheers

Member #1062
07-31-09, 21:43
" Cherry at Ichiban is 5'5", twentys, tanned, awesome rack, awesome curves L/A/S is 10/9/9. All covered services (CBJ,CFS).
Cherry at CHM is 5'2", in her forties+, fair, decent curves, nice rack. Service is BB. L/A/S is 6/10/10.

Thanks for the clarification. It get kind of confusing at times.
I'll do some research and report back.

Hinode
08-01-09, 01:29
Have fun out there! Cheers

Sigh...read my CLOSED forum on Bare Back Full Service if you want some cool stories, HM69.

Ripcurl09
08-01-09, 02:58
Anyone seen Boa at Sakura in awhile? Young Korean spiner, cute face. I saw her about 6 months ago and would like to re-visit. Also, if the Cherry at Ichiban is the same at Sakura, I'd like a second go around with her too. I haven't been anywhere in awhile as funds got short, so I'd like to make my next go-round worth the $$. Anyone seen Million lately? Or, any new girls equal to Million or Hana floating around. I'd like to get something to report about!

It's good to see the forums without the fights. Be safe!

E Morris
08-01-09, 03:04
" Cherry at Ichiban is 5'5", twentys, tanned, awesome rack, awesome curves L/A/S is 10/9/9. All covered services (CBJ,CFS).

Cherry at CHM is 5'2", in her forties+, fair, decent curves, nice rack. Service is BB. L/A/S is 6/10/10.

Thanks for the clarification. It get kind of confusing at times.

I'll do some research and report back.Cherry at CHM will give you HSV2 on oral. I know for sure!

Yung Evr
08-01-09, 03:24
Anyone ever heard of any of these AMP birds getting "knocked up" while in the trenches?

Shavnluvr
08-01-09, 05:03
Had my first session with A. Very cute and very talkative, which I like. She said she likes to do swedish and deep tissue, and I'd have to see May for the real Thai massage. After walking on my back, she did a very nice strong massage. She played innocent by using a towel and I told her its not necessary. She said its required, so I left it at that. But while she worked on the legs, she kept brushing up the sac, so I acknowledged.

On the flip, worked the legs some more and kept looking at jr. I had my doubts that play was gonna be had because 1, it was my first time with her, and 2, she kept looking at the clock.

So after an hour, she said "if you want, you can finish up yourself." I'm like, WTF! After all that brushing and playing, I have to finish myself up? But I remembered reading other reviews here and played along. After a while, I grabbed her hand and she took over.

She asked for $.6, but I just let her finish up and gave her $.2 for having a nice conversation, as well as about an hr 20min session.

So far, I've been with May, A, and Ann. Am I missing anyone?

Sports Night
08-01-09, 05:42
Thanks.

Tendonitis in my forearms is killing me.

Not really accurate about no play w/Maria. She is just really careful so if you are not an old regular you will have to see her awhile before she will be receptive to your move. And she is not cheap, kind of rushes thru it also so I stopped seeing her awhile ago..

Jiro9673
08-01-09, 13:19
Hey I tried her 2-3 weeks ago at RM and know exactly what you mean by the korean look. She had a round asian face, cute in her own way. I remember she had no problem rubbing her boobs on my body during the massage but she kept her boobs away when we were doing the deed. During Mish she just covered her boobs up with her hand and I tried to go for the nipple sucking but she would have none of it. I felt a bit frustrated after a few tries and just wanted to unload and go. She seemed like a nice girl, and I too was not sure if she was just shy or she hides boobs to all her customer as this was my first time with her. Your report confirms that she hides boobs. She tried to put my clothes on and usher me out and was not very interested in small talk afterwards either, I think I was out in 30-40 minutes. I don't think I will repeat. L/A/S = 9/6/5

Hope this helpsThanks for the info. Several other brothers PM'd me about her and also confirmed that she does the "hiding" routine. One brother however, said that he did not have this problem and said that when she went to RM the other day, they said that she does not work there any more. This raised a point about the merit/demerits of posting negative commentary. To some, it's a double-edged sword in that the brothers all want to hear the good and bad about providers, but this may cause problems with the provider if workers at her AMP read the commentary.

I am of the opinion that most would want to hear both good and bad commentary.

Hinode
08-01-09, 15:14
Cherry at CHM will give you HSV2 on oral. I know for sure!

Can you be a little more specific on Cherry and HSV2?

I read all of your 24 posts, and you seem to have posted in the Ogden city section as well...Salt Lake City, right?

# Ogden, UT (pop. 82702)
# Ogden, NY (pop. 19173)
# Ogden, NC (pop. 5481)
# Ogden, IA (pop. 1986)
# Ogden, KS (pop. 1878)
# Ogden, IL (pop. 732)
# Ogden, AR (pop. 201)

You live in Hawaii now yeah? Just want a little more in depth report on your visit to CHM with Cherry is all...

Thanks in advance,
H

Housemeister69
08-01-09, 16:00
Angie is still there, guys. I met Lani and agree with the exotic looks comment. She is older, not fat, but not toned in any way, the whole body is soft, not in a good way... No offense to the previous poster, but the bolt-ons are rather obvious and I didn't like the feel. Oh well, she tries, but massage is short and awkward, so is the whole session. Not much talk. But does get a little into it after some nice deep exploration...

So, I think she'll continue to get better, but I should have waited for Angie...

L7
A7
S7
R-not likely
Usual damage, all safe fun.

Cheers

Pursuer
08-01-09, 16:59
Cherry at CHM will give you HSV2 on oral. I know for sure! Recent estimates for hsv-2 prevalence rates show approximately 21% of the us population being infected; similarly, the incidence rates have been increasing over the last few decades.

Monger with care.

Zzzzzzz
08-01-09, 17:23
Cherry at CHM will give you HSV2 on oral. I know for sure! Are you saying that she is definitely the AMP girl that gave it to you? Shit, I hope there's a possibility you're wrong, but if not. Yikes. Happy to say that CHM was never on my "to do" list. If this is accurate and not trolling-in-action, then I think CHM's got some 'splainin' to do.

Anyone else have something to say to back this up, or shut it down?

Mp Boy
08-01-09, 17:38
Whats hsv2?

First Try
08-01-09, 17:46
Needed an above average AMP massage & an extra. Keep in mind that an above average AMP massage rarely beats a legit massage. Called up & made an appointment with Kimberly/Ruby. Showed up, paid house fee of 0.5, self shower, pretty good pressure this visit, topless massage while face down, on the flip got my arms, neck & chest massage. I've seen her quite a few times so she automatically went to HE. Tip was 0.6, maybe a tad high for a few of you mongers but it pays to be nice to her and her Ds. Do a search on my other reports on her.

Did not want to mention LE because that would just stress her out having to answer. I figure if I can't help I won't be nosy.

Zzzzzzz
08-01-09, 18:20
Whats hsv2?Thank you, Google.

Zzzzzzz
08-01-09, 19:12
I can't be the only one who isn't looking for BB, right? It's probably because I'm a newbie to the scene, but I'm paranoid about the whole idea. CFS feels good enough with a girl that knows how to work it. Of course, I'd love to feel that amazing, juicy flesh-on-flesh penetration, but can't get around the repercussions of doing a girl who does a lot of other guys the same way. Slutty girls? Probably wouldn't hit it. Slutty AMP girls? DEFINITELY hesitant. A changed Jr is different forever.

Does anyone relate to my BB-phobia, or am I just being a pussy about it?

Z

H Mobius
08-01-09, 20:23
Whats hsv2?

Herpes Simplex Virus 2. I'm sure WebMD or a similar site will have the info you want.

As with other viruses, there's no cure, but there are medicines that help to relieve the symptoms of this sexually transmitted disease.

H Mobius
08-01-09, 20:43
Are you saying that she is definitely the AMP girl that gave it to you? Shit, I hope there's a possibility you're wrong, but if not. Yikes. Happy to say that CHM was never on my "to do" list. If this is accurate and not trolling-in-action, then I think CHM's got some 'splainin' to do.

Anyone else have something to say to back this up, or shut it down?

I would expect if the girl were having symptoms (the tell-tale blisters on her genitalia or mouth, for example), she would "go vacation" until the episode passed. That being the case, it would be hard to pinpoint the particular girl who infected a monger, especially if one has bb'd with several providers.

There's not much for an AMP to "explain", since once the girl is infected with the virus, she can't just get rid of it; this is a do-at-your-own-risk hobby, and there are many other bacterial and viral infections, such as the virus that causes AIDS, that one risks catching, especially with providers such as these who perform unprotected sex acts day-in, day-out, year after year, with countless partners.

I partook at CHM but once last year and am lucky nothing came of it, but I have received PMs from brothers who developed symptoms.

I stopped doing DFK years ago after catching mono (not at CHM) and was sick for over a month. I was hospitalized due to complications. Just something to share with you guys.

Take care and be careful, all.

H M

Blade82
08-01-09, 22:37
Can anyone give some information on Yoko from CL? Are the rumors of post op true? Does she work at that Green Island place? I have attempted to make an appointment with her and Green Island a few times but had no such luck with my schedule. If the rumors are true then perhaps it was faith that protected me. I am actually looking for a massage place that has Korean, Chinese, or Japanese girls. I know downtown has a japanese 1 but I read some bad reviews. Not to mention business hours and parking sucks.

Any info would be appreciated.

Lkjhgf
08-02-09, 01:42
Angie is still there, guys. I met Lani and agree with the exotic looks comment. She is older, not fat, but not toned in any way, the whole body is soft, not in a good way... No offense to the previous poster, but the bolt-ons are rather obvious and I didn't like the feel. Oh well, she tries, but massage is short and awkward, so is the whole session. Not much talk. But does get a little into it after some nice deep exploration...

So, I think she'll continue to get better, but I should have waited for Angie...

L7
A7
S7
R-not likely

CheersHouse, Lani looks good, sexy body, tall, long hair, may need some trainning, may see her next. Whats your report on angie and sandy, also looks good.

Mahalo

Seenum
08-02-09, 02:26
Anyone ever heard of any of these AMP birds getting "knocked up" while in the trenches?

Yup I was the participant.

Hotrod82
08-02-09, 03:39
Can anyone give some information on Yoko from CL? Are the rumors of post op true? Does she work at that Green Island place? I have attempted to make an appointment with her and Green Island a few times but had no such luck with my schedule. If the rumors are true then perhaps it was faith that protected me. I am actually looking for a massage place that has Korean, Chinese, or Japanese girls. I know downtown has a japanese 1 but I read some bad reviews. Not to mention business hours and parking sucks.

RTF how hard is to go to the search and type in Yoko to figure it out?? As far as the massages, YET AGAIN RTF. There is plenty of info here (recent info at that) to come to a conclussion instead of asking the same question that was answered 1-2 pages back.

Hotrod82
08-02-09, 03:46
I can't be the only one who isn't looking for BB, right? It's probably because I'm a newbie to the scene, but I'm paranoid about the whole idea. CFS feels good enough with a girl that knows how to work it. Of course, I'd love to feel that amazing, juicy flesh-on-flesh penetration, but can't get around the repercussions of doing a girl who does a lot of other guys the same way. Slutty girls? Probably wouldn't hit it. Slutty AMP girls? DEFINITELY hesitant. A changed Jr is different forever.

Z

I relate to ya brah, I dont mind getting BBBJ or having her rip off the condom to finish me dry with her mouth. But as far as BBFS in the scene no way, not for me. On the other hand I have devoured girls I met in the club or g/f's BB.

Blake123
08-02-09, 04:52
Had my first session with A. Very cute and very talkative, which I like. She said she likes to do swedish and deep tissue, and I'd have to see May for the real Thai massage. After walking on my back, she did a very nice strong massage. She played innocent by using a towel and I told her its not necessary. She said its required, so I left it at that. But while she worked on the legs, she kept brushing up the sac, so I acknowledged.

On the flip, worked the legs some more and kept looking at jr. I had my doubts that play was gonna be had because 1, it was my first time with her, and 2, she kept looking at the clock.

So after an hour, she said "if you want, you can finish up yourself." I'm like, WTF! After all that brushing and playing, I have to finish myself up? But I remembered reading other reviews here and played along. After a while, I grabbed her hand and she took over.

She asked for $.6, but I just let her finish up and gave her $.2 for having a nice conversation, as well as about an hr 20min session.

So far, I've been with May, A, and Ann. Am I missing anyone?
The $120 covered both the HJ AND the massage, right?

Shavnluvr
08-02-09, 05:01
The $120 covered both the HJ AND the massage?Yessir, but as always, YMMV.

Blake123
08-02-09, 05:12

Z
Z,
Don't fret about whether or not your're "being a pussy" over this. You have good reason to be paranoid. Check out this URL to see where the risks are increased when going the BB route: http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

Sancho2063
08-02-09, 05:14
I relate to ya brah, I dont mind getting BBBJ or having her rip off the condom to finish me dry with her mouth. But as far as BBFS in the scene no way, not for me. On the other hand I have devoured girls I met in the club or g/f's BB.So far every place Ive been to I get BBBJ, I dont really want BBFS, but I did get it once at CHM. BTW, "She" doesnt work there anymore because I made the mistake of posting her name here and she got bombarded. I went back a month later and the MS told me she went back to the mainland.

Kwofei
08-02-09, 07:09
Whats hsv2?Trust me it really sucks it doesn't only hurt you but those around you now have to be careful.

Rexkirby00
08-02-09, 07:30
Lots of info in the forum but long story short, lame massage, upsells, and rushed but no, not a post op.

Take care,

RK

Makana9
08-02-09, 12:52
I would expect if the girl were having symptoms (the tell-tale blisters on her genitalia or mouth, for example), she would "go vacation" until the episode passed. That being the case, it would be hard to pinpoint the particular girl who infected a monger, especially if one has bb'd with several providers.

There's not much for an AMP to "explain", since once the girl is infected with the virus, she can't just get rid of it; this is a do-at-your-own-risk hobby, and there are many other bacterial and viral infections, such as the virus that causes AIDS, that one risks catching, especially with providers such as these who perform unprotected sex acts day-in, day-out, year after year, with countless partners.

I partook at CHM but once last year and am lucky nothing came of it, but I have received PMs from brothers who developed symptoms.

I stopped doing DFK years ago after catching mono (not at CHM) and was sick for over a month. I was hospitalized due to complications. Just something to share with you guys.

H MNever really thought about it, but was always pretty careful, and if it doew not look, smell, or feel right, trust my bigger head. As I will coin the pharase, " love you long time", don't want anything to fall off or take any nasty meds or worst yet, that crazy QTip they stick up your P P. Ouck

Again, thanks for the 411

Kinda why I always carry my own rubz, & go to CHm once in awhile, just couple times this past yr. & with ladies I know.

B safe, monger long time.

K

Makana9
08-02-09, 13:05
Yup I was the participant.Been there, done that, younger, little helmet overruled the upper helmet.

I see her when she comes to visit her mom. She in her early teens, beautiful, tall, intelligent, you know the hawaiian/Chinese & viet from her mama.

Yeah, all I will say, is mom still in the business&its been slow for them, typical economic downturn, stymylus my butt, haha.

Live and learn, like the other thread has noted, in it for the $$$$$ until they get all freaked, life goes on.

B safe,

K

Shampoo City
08-02-09, 13:43
Went back to see Joy at Nirvana for the first time in awhile; she is on vacation soon and I rearranged my schedule to see her. In any case, I still think she has a great bod and a nice personality; but to me the winner is she gives one of the best CBJs ever. Says she'll be away in Korea for six weeks.

Buck N Ham
08-02-09, 15:02

Z

Dont think any of us who partake in this hobby wants to catch "something" from a provider. We all know the risks of unprotected sex and each of us, with the information we have, determine how much risk we are willing to take. IMHO, let your "phobia" drive your decisions as its your inner-self guiding you based on the results of its own internal assessment of "risk vs reward." Trust your gut!

Sambkkpr
08-02-09, 15:56

H M

I have had a few chances to do bbfs at amp, but always declined. Figured, some of the providers and some of the guys who visit them are probably not that clean. I know a guy who uses amp as a place to go clean up.

btw, did you guys really enjoy dfk amp girls? I did dfk them a few times and always felt grossed, afterward. Almost all amp girls are smokers, and I always wonder if one will catch something from dfk them.

cheers!

Bandito Haole
08-02-09, 16:20
Cherry at CHM will give you HSV2 on oral. I know for sure! We all know this can be a risky hobby and take those chances. But one of the advantages of being a contributor to this forum is supposed to be the ability to make calculated decisions based on the the information provided by, and feedback from other forum members.

With that being said, I would like to ask you Mr. E. Morris; from where do you get your information? How long have you known? And why are we just hearing about it now?

I see you have 24 posts, none of which have been a detailed review of any services you have received. A good number of them are from the P10 forum where you got pissy about being told to RTFF. Here's what I think, I think your a pro lurker who got a little miffed when you went to CHM and asked for BB and were denied. Then you spilled the beans about this forum. I'm inclined to think this because I was grilled about the internet on my next visit. The one report you had on a provider was BBBJ from a streetwalker!

I hate to burst the bubble of the brothers trying to kid themselves by saying "I've never done BBFS, just DATY or BBBJ or DFS sometimes." So do you inspect the inside of her mouth for sores? Do a little research. I'm not bagging on anybody or trying to scare anyone but let's be honest with each other and most importantly let's be honest with ourselves.

H Mobius
08-02-09, 17:37
btw, did you guys really enjoy dfk amp girls? I did dfk them a few times and always felt grossed, afterward. Almost all amp girls are smokers, and I always wonder if one will catch something from dfk them.

cheers!

I actually avoided dfk or any k on the lips with amp and bar girls. Back then, there were a few amp girls that "came at me" during the deed that I flowed along with; that last one turned out to be the wrong one.

My only real need is to suck tits which happen to be external pieces of equipment that are readily cleaned and not prone to infestation as the internals are.

Peace.

H M

Simplybad
08-02-09, 18:27
Braddah Sports Night: Cuz, I have known Maria for 3 years. She works on my shoulder. I when get no play at all. What you mean by play? FS , BJ , HJ ??? She knows I am not LE and she jus wont go there.

Hypo Luxa
08-02-09, 19:16
I don't want to ruffle any feathers here, but this is the Massage Parlor thread, not a BB discussion thread. That thread was shut down because Jackson didn't think it was something to be discussed here. So let's not get the AMP thread shut down.

Do BB, don't do BB, it's your choice, but debating it here is mental masturbation. One thing for certain, this "game" has risks. You participate or you do not. You can't make the game safer by trying to get everyone on board with CFS or CBJ. It won't happen.

Try and start a new BB discussion thread and if it gets shut down, then at least it was discussed for a while in its own thread and not in a thread where the reports are supposed to be about AMP visits. I know we get off-topic sometimes (and I am guilty of that too), but the off-topic posts usually only last for a few posts, and not a couple of pages.

Again, the main reason for my post is so the this thread won't be closed or severely edited.

Jay Ess10
08-02-09, 19:24
My new ATF, Kelly. Called ahead for Kelly after reading reports about her. Boobs are decent sized, nice bod and decent face. She looks mid 30s and I think her hair has blonde dyed streaks.

Anyway TS service was different than any other I've had at an AMP. The soapy body sliding was a change from the normal wash and dry. After TS we went straight to the room for some touching and boob rubs. Then on to the kissing and very nice rimming.

On the flip Kelly started with CBJ and I went to DATY. Jumped into Mish then DS. Switched to CG, RCG and DS again. Was having trouble popping so just DATY while she gave HJ.

Kelly likes to talk dirty and really gets into the session. Definitely worth the money and would definitely repeat. After the session she suggested I see Hana after she comes back from vacation. Also she mentioned Jin Joo gives great service.

Usual damage. $$

L 9 / A 10 / S 10

Sambkkpr
08-02-09, 20:12
I don't want to ruffle any feathers here, but this is the Massage Parlor thread, not a BB discussion thread. That thread was shut down because Jackson didn't think it was something to be discussed here. So let's not get the AMP thread shut down.

Do BB, don't do BB, it's your choice, but debating it here is mental masturbation. One thing for certain, this "game" has risks. You participate or you do not. You can't make the game safer by trying to get everyone on board with CFS or CBJ. It won't happen.

Try and start a new BB discussion thread and if it gets shut down, then at least it was discussed for a while in its own thread and not in a thread where the reports are supposed to be about AMP visits. I know we get off-topic sometimes (and I am guilty of that too), but the off-topic posts usually only last for a few posts, and not a couple of pages.

Again, the main reason for my post is so the this thread won't be closed or severely edited.

I don't see anything wrong with discussing bb here. We are not promoting it; in fact, many of us are against it. Thru the discussions, i've learned that there are certain girls i need to avoid.

Mrbigs
08-02-09, 22:00
Afer making a stop at Sundance, I walked over to Smile Spa, or again, whatever it is called now. As I walked in, someone was walking out getting their house fee back. Spidey senses started to go off, but the tall local girl in a one piece green dress took me in a room and asked for the house fee. She was hot, but I think I was too drunk to actually enjoy it, so I asked what else was on the menu. There was a short swatter asian girl with a tramp stamp above her ass that poked her head in. I decided it was time to leave. As I was leaving the tall local looking girl was say, "Everybody shopping tonight. No one is buying." I may venture back to check out the local again. I used to venture to Smile Spa maybe a 1 1/2 ago on a regular basis. There was this Filipino/local looking girl with big tits and a tattoo on her arm. She was ALOT of fun. Very bright girl, cause after the first time, when I said thanks she said, "See you tomorrow." and yes I did. But I never got her name.

Hypo Luxa
08-02-09, 22:09
I don't see anything wrong with discussing bb here. We are not promoting it; in fact, many of us are against it. Thru the discussions, i've learned that there are certain girls i need to avoid.
I understand... however, most reports do give the details of bb this or bb that with this or that provider... you can get all the info you need from that. This however is becoming another "for and against bb" thread, which Jackson has come down on before. I'm just saying that it needs its own thread, or to at least not be in this one.

Personally, I'd like to not have to wade through the BB philosphical discussions to read reports. If it were in a dedicated thread, then I could choose when/if to read it. It would last as long as it would last. I wouldn't want this thread jeopardized (at the very least, have massive posts deleted wholesale by Jackson, because we could lose other interesting info that is shared in some posts with the bb discussion.

Just a logistics thing...

Honolulu Chas
08-02-09, 22:22
This however is becoming another "for and against bb" thread, which Jackson has come down on before. I'm just saying that it needs its own thread, or to at least not be in this one.Hypo is correct.

As usual.

Bandito Haole
08-02-09, 22:49
Hypo I agree with you, unfortunately because of the posting rules I have a non MP comment coming soon (I hope).

I would also like to add that I appreciate your comments and advice from obvious experiences and lessons learned, hell 700+ posts speak for themselves.

However what I personally would appreciate is something current. A majority of your posts seem to be "remember when? " which is nice for nostalgias sake but is not very useful for us young jedi trying to gleen info from a yoda master like yourself. I always RTF and do searches of past posts, I'm 7-8 pages into your posts and have yet to find anything recent. If you are home bound or financially strapped I apologize, however I think maybe you're sitting on 2-3 ATF's which is cool but of little use to us trying to spread our wings.

I understand. However, most reports do give the details of bb this or bb that with this or that provider. You can get all the info you need from that. This however is becoming another "for and against bb" thread, which Jackson has come down on before. I'm just saying that it needs its own thread, or to at least not be in this one.

Personally, I'd like to not have to wade through the BB philosphical discussions to read reports. If it were in a dedicated thread, then I could choose when/if to read it. It would last as long as it would last. I wouldn't want this thread jeopardized (at the very least, have massive posts deleted wholesale by Jackson, because we could lose other interesting info that is shared in some posts with the bb discussion.

Just a logistics thing.

Shampoo City
08-02-09, 22:53
Heard from Hana from Ichiban (formerly known as Miky at Nirvana) over the weekend; she says that she is planning to return to HI in the next ten days.

In the meantime, while I like Joy from Nirvana and Sua/Suzy/Yuri at P10, I'm still hoping to hear about some suggestions here.

Makana9
08-03-09, 01:33
Braddah Sports Night: because, I have known Maria for 3 years. She works on my shoulder. I when get no play at all. What you mean by play? FS, BJ, HJ? She knows I am not LE and she just won't go there.have to 2nd that motion, wondering?

I have known her since 98, use to go 3-4times a month, just to keep kino all lomi'd Not once did we go there, and there were a few times in the past couple yrs. She did frown upon what is happening to her profession

She is one of the good ones, legit.

She is a sweety and so good to her 2 kids.

Just my 411

K

Zzzzzzz
08-03-09, 01:55

Again, the main reason for my post is so the this thread won't be closed or severely edited.Much respect, and I apologize for opening up this Pandora's Box. You're right, and I'll try to keep focused on the purpose of this thread.

I do have a good report about Leah from Ichiban, which I'll post when I get back to my computer.

Thanks for your concern.

Z

Hypo Luxa
08-03-09, 02:14
However what I personally would appreciate is something current...
If you are home bound or financially strapped I apologize, however I think maybe you're sitting on 2-3 ATF's which is cool but of little use to us trying to spread our wings.
My last trip to an AMP was to see Lilia at Fantasia, which I wrote about. The answer to your second question is "B" -- financially strapped. There was a time I saw at least two or three providers a week, but now I'm fighting to make my mortgage and pay a couple of employees I have and buy equipment I need in my profession. When times get better, which I think they are for me somewhat, I'll be back in the game.

However, I have no ATFs that I am currently sitting on... but if I did, I do recommend sitting on them and not saying anything as opposed to posting "I saw an ATF and did this or that," but not reveal who it was or where. But, neither is the case here. Anyways, I never sit on any report. I may withhold info like--she gave anal--at times at the request of the provider "not to tell anyone," but eventually, I give up that detail.

You'll also see that I have made no posts requesting specific info on any providers as well since I'm not making the rounds myself. Exception was Sasha at Sandy's, but I did report what I could by going there. If she was available, I would've seen her then as I was "suddenly" inspired to monger.

And while some of my posts are regarding girls from the past, many are about not so long ago experiences with girls that are still working, which that info I feels still applies (Cherry, Mama June, Gina, Kelly, June (Ichiban), etc.

Anyway, I'm fine with your post and observations on my posting habits... just responding to them. However that applies, I still think my feelings on the BB posts on this thread are valid and I'm within rights to post about.

Groovefour
08-03-09, 02:37
Braddah Sports Night: Cuz, I have known Maria for 3 years. She works on my shoulder. I when get no play at all. What you mean by play? FS , BJ , HJ ??? She knows I am not LE and she jus wont go there.Been going to Maria kind of sporadic. Last 2 times she spent lots of time working the upper thigh. Didn't think she did HE cause she comes across legit and does give good legit massages. Wondering if she is feeling the effects of the economy and possibly checking if HE will bring in more $. I would definitely pay the extra if she did HE.
Maybe I should go back and allow myself to get the blood flowing if she spends longer than usual around the area.

She is pretty attractive IMHO.

Lokahi
08-03-09, 02:43
Hows the MP, Pink?

True Lies
08-03-09, 03:40
I wanted to go to Ichiban but it was daylight and too shame to make the entrance, so tried P10. The MS was an old lady, apparently the Day Shift MS. She was friendly but asked if I'd been there before and I said no. Told her I normally go to Sakura and she asked if that was on the mainland (I'm really white). I gave her a duh look and said "No, the one on Rycroft." I guess I passed. Based on previous reports I kind of expected a white girl and sure enough in came Julie. I prefer Asian, but more importantly I like young looking and thin and she was all that in a very white body, natural be cups. What the hell.

Apparently the place just got new beds, hard massage table kind. It was interesting to have a mirror right next to the bed, but damn I could not help noticing I need to get back into a gym. I little titty play to wake up jr, CBJ, CG, Doggie, Mish, pop, massage and TS to get the baby oil off. I like her. What I found especially interesting was having a normal conversation during the massage, she understood all the words coming out of my mouth and I'm not used to that in these places.

7/7/7 if I go back I'd want to try other flavors.

Bobby Gunn
08-03-09, 07:41

L7
A7
S7
R-not likely

Cheers

I ventured out this evening to see my girl bb at Fantasia. Man, she is a sweetheart. We chatted a little bit then I inquired about Lani as her named has surfaced on the forum the past couple of days and I wanted to see what new recruits ms had in her line up. MS yelled for her then shortly a nice looking korean popped her head out behind the curtains then one long leg appeared then the other. I told ms, damn, she's hot. I'll be right back. Went to the bank pulled out some funds then came back to Fantasia where Lani was waiting for me.

Lani is solid, early 30's, about 5'5 110 - 115lbs, nice long legs, nice ass, nice rack and shoulder length black hair. No obvious blemishes on her body. Definitely looks korean, a very nice looking korean girl. When she bends down the ass tightens up. She looks athletic if wearing athletic clothing but when she's wearing clothing that says, "lets go have fun" she resembles a hottie to have fun with. She has a great personality, gets into the session, and is definitely a repeat for me. After the session she laid beside me to talk story for a little bit. As always, YMMV.

Admin
08-03-09, 11:53
I understand... however, most reports do give the details of bb this or bb that with this or that provider... you can get all the info you need from that. This however is becoming another "for and against bb" thread, which Jackson has come down on before. I'm just saying that it needs its own thread, or to at least not be in this one.

Just a logistics thing...==============================================

Greetings everyone,

You can argue the pros and cons of BB in this thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=268

Thanks,

Jackson

Vodka1
08-03-09, 13:37
I went to see Jen in Pearl City. She is very pretty and does a good massage, very legit. Don't even think about it! Super cool. I see her when my back is aching.

Sweetheart
08-03-09, 14:52
Decided to try Best Massage 39th floor of CC building. I saw BeBe, she is good looking petite maybe around 5'. Anyway took a shower came back to the room, lay on the table witht he towel over my butt. She came in and immediately took the towel off. That does not bother me, I don't really see a reason for the towel as while they are doing the massage and bending and streching you it does not really cover anything anyway. Massage was good, pressure was perfect on my lower back. She moveddown to the legs and brushed the boys, which felt good. On to the flip same good massage, rub on the boys again and then just stopped and said all done. If I was looking for the HE I guess I would have been pissed, but I was just looking a good massage with nice company, and she provided it. I will repeat, she seems like a nice person and I like the massage. Paid the standard fee plus a $.2 tip.

Zzzzzzz
08-03-09, 20:11
Leah (or Lia? ) at Ichiban is mid-30s, very hot for her age, and has a great presence during the session.

She's no spinner, but she's a curvy and perfectly-proportioned woman coming in at about 5'4" and 110 lbs. She has dark/highlighted hair and bolt-on Cs (kind of a weird shape, though) with a nice, round ass. She has a small tattoo you'll find yourself staring at, at some point during your time with her. I advise you non-spinner enthusiasts to check her out.

The TS was very professional, and I was afraid that it indicated she'd be kind of meh back in the room. She kept her hot, tight clubbing dress on while she rinsed me down and made very little chit-chat. There was very little play during the TS, which was surprising to me having come from the great hands (and body, and everything) of Kelly. We went back to the room after she dried me off.

Immediately, she dropped her dress and I was surprised.- very hot body for a woman her age. Legs that go on forever, tight looking ass and very smooth skin. We started with some CBJ, and when I asked for 69 she laid down instead, and spread herself open. She was vocal and enthusiastic, and I was already starting to have a lot of fun. Lots of nipple play ensued, but I didn't go in for LFK this session. Followed with Mish, then CG and ACG. During CG, she really ground into me and gave herself an O. She continued in CG, and showed me that she really knows how to handle herself on top. If she kept going for a few more seconds, I would have busted, but she stopped (saved by the bell). Afterwards, she slipped herself off me and then asked me to go K9. During K9, she was banging herself into me while I rammed myself into her for a top-grade pounding. Eventually, I stood back and enjoyed the view of her moving back and forth on my cock by herself and she took to cue to make me nut. Great V control and super loud. It must have been empty at Ichiban that day, because she was moaning at full volume. Fun, fun, and fun.

Afterwards, we both took a quick no-play shower and headed back to the room to chat and relax. Her personality is laid-back and down to earth, and talking to her after the session was quite enjoyable. She talked about stuff in an honest way (not like the ones that talk to you about boring, scripted crap) and made me feel comfortable just sitting with her. She's a cool girl.

L7. Maybe a little past my preferred age range, but still super hot

A8. Kind of bland TS, but she showed herself to be pretty cool later on

S10. The loudest, most PSE, most enthusiastic Mattress Actress I've been with thus far. As long as you're okay with her nearly overdoing the moaning, and then pounding, and the dirty talk, this is a great thing. She is hot, and she knows what she's doing with her V. This girl can truly take a pounding, and show you that she loves every second of it.

I've come to a point where I feel like I could walk into Ichiban at any time and be satisfied with any one of the providers. I'm aiming to see Jin-Joo and Hana in the future. Ichiban clearly puts customer desires at the top of their list.

Z

Zzzzzzz
08-03-09, 20:33
Hows the MP, Pink?Or, "Please, RTF?"

H Mobius
08-04-09, 00:47
Much respect, and I apologize for opening up this Pandora's Box.
Z

You didn't do anything wrong. You seemed surprised that a provider could be infected, and this is a good point to bring up. It would be of help to others who have similar expectations.

We are reminded of the potential risks of getting intimate, irregardless of the sector or whether or not money is involved.

Yung Evr
08-04-09, 01:28
What does CHM Cherry's face look like?

The reviews indicate she's decent looking - 35+.

Thanks

Phillybeauties
08-04-09, 03:17
I ventured out this evening to see my girl bb at Fantasia. Man, she is a sweetheart. We chatted a little bit then I inquired about Lani as her named has surfaced on the forum the past couple of days and I wanted to see what new recruits ms had in her line up. MS yelled for her then shortly a nice looking korean popped her head out behind the curtains then one long leg appeared then the other. I told ms, damn, she's hot. I'll be right back. Went to the bank pulled out some funds then came back to Fantasia where Lani was waiting for me.

Lani is solid, early 30's, about 5'5 110 - 115lbs, nice long legs, nice ass, nice rack and shoulder length black hair. No obvious blemishes on her body. Definitely looks korean, a very nice looking korean girl. When she bends down the ass tightens up. She looks athletic if wearing athletic clothing but when she's wearing clothing that says, "lets go have fun" she resembles a hottie to have fun with. She has a great personality, gets into the session, and is definitely a repeat for me. After the session she laid beside me to talk story for a little bit. As always, YMMV.Looks definitely better than Service. She does this really distracting thing when you are pumping in and out, where she moves side to side, so you can't get any friction going. It's not even like she's doing it b/c it feels good for her. Maybe she thinks that it will make you come quicker, but if anything, it had the opposite effect for me. She's not a moaner, but she's not quite as bad as a dead fish. YMMV is right, I suppose. At least she gets really naturally wet before the sex.

Oh, and she definitely should pick up some tips on post-coital service. It's little details that other providers have done in the past that I miss, from helping you dress down to your socks and underwear that really make it at least seem like they care.

Fantasia needs some new high level talent soon, as everyone on their roster is pretty average these days.

PS Hope you didn't actually MENTION the forum when you asked for Lani, BG, even though we all know they read it and they all know we read it. That goes especially for you newbies: The first rule of fight club is that you don't talk about fight club.

Hotrod82
08-04-09, 03:26
Decided to try Best Massage 39th floor of CC building. I saw BeBe, she is good looking petite maybe around 5'. Anyway took a shower came back to the room, lay on the table witht he towel over my butt. She came in and immediately took the towel off. That does not bother me, I don't really see a reason for the towel as while they are doing the massage and bending and streching you it does not really cover anything anyway. Massage was good, pressure was perfect on my lower back. She moveddown to the legs and brushed the boys, which felt good. On to the flip same good massage, rub on the boys again and then just stopped and said all done. If I was looking for the HE I guess I would have been pissed, but I was just looking a good massage with nice company, and she provided it. I will repeat, she seems like a nice person and I like the massage. Paid the standard fee plus a $.2 tip.

Standard is .6 and then you gave another $.2 so total was 180?? Dude if you gave that much for a one hour legit massage something is wrong with ya.

Hypo Luxa
08-04-09, 03:29
What does CHM Cherry's face look like?

The reviews indicate she's decent looking - 35+.

Thanks
The best way I can say it is that she's not ugly, but wouldn't be considered pretty. She's probably a 6 or 7 tops in the looks dept. As for service, she is on you the minute she walks in the door... no shower, she just lays a DFK on you, pushes you back on the bed and goes in for the BBBJ or BBBJCIM if you prefer to chance her letting you get a second pop. If you get her horny while she BBBJs you, like giving her reeeeeeal good DATY, she'll practically beg for round two!

Moki400
08-04-09, 03:31
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Maiboto
08-04-09, 03:32
Leah (or Lia? ) at Ichiban is mid-30s, very hot for her age, and has a great presence during the session.

She's no spinner, but she's a curvy and perfectly-proportioned woman coming in at about 5'4" and 110 lbs. She has dark/highlighted hair and bolt-on Cs (kind of a weird shape, though) with a nice, round ass. She has a small tattoo you'll find yourself staring at, at some point during your time with her. I advise you non-spinner enthusiasts to check her out.

The TS was very professional, and I was afraid that it indicated she'd be kind of meh back in the room. She kept her hot, tight clubbing dress on while she rinsed me down and made very little chit-chat. There was very little play during the TS, which was surprising to me having come from the great hands (and body, and everything) of Kelly. We went back to the room after she dried me off.

Immediately, she dropped her dress and I was surprised.- very hot body for a woman her age. Legs that go on forever, tight looking ass and very smooth skin. We started with some CBJ, and when I asked for 69 she laid down instead, and spread herself open. She was vocal and enthusiastic, and I was already starting to have a lot of fun. Lots of nipple play ensued, but I didn't go in for LFK this session. Followed with Mish, then CG and ACG. During CG, she really ground into me and gave herself an O. She continued in CG, and showed me that she really knows how to handle herself on top. If she kept going for a few more seconds, I would have busted, but she stopped (saved by the bell). Afterwards, she slipped herself off me and then asked me to go K9. During K9, she was banging herself into me while I rammed myself into her for a top-grade pounding. Eventually, I stood back and enjoyed the view of her moving back and forth on my cock by herself and she took to cue to make me nut. Great V control and super loud. It must have been empty at Ichiban that day, because she was moaning at full volume. Fun, fun, and fun.

Afterwards, we both took a quick no-play shower and headed back to the room to chat and relax. Her personality is laid-back and down to earth, and talking to her after the session was quite enjoyable. She talked about stuff in an honest way (not like the ones that talk to you about boring, scripted crap) and made me feel comfortable just sitting with her. She's a cool girl.

L7. Maybe a little past my preferred age range, but still super hot

A8. Kind of bland TS, but she showed herself to be pretty cool later on

S10. The loudest, most PSE, most enthusiastic Mattress Actress I've been with thus far. As long as you're okay with her nearly overdoing the moaning, and then pounding, and the dirty talk, this is a great thing. She is hot, and she knows what she's doing with her V. This girl can truly take a pounding, and show you that she loves every second of it.

I've come to a point where I feel like I could walk into Ichiban at any time and be satisfied with any one of the providers. I'm aiming to see Jin-Joo and Hana in the future. Ichiban clearly puts customer desires at the top of their list.

ZVery well done I have to agree with you on everything except id give her an 8.5 on looks and my experiences with her were the same except the sucking of jr. between every rotation of positions oh and we were all over the room not only on the bed. Nice girl once you get to know her.

Rastakid
08-04-09, 03:50
Standard is .6 and then you gave another $.2 so total was 180?? Dude if you gave that much for a one hour legit massage something is wrong with ya.I'm guessing he only gave a twenty tip not one hundred twenty.

Sports Night
08-04-09, 04:39
Braddah Sports Night: Cuz, I have known Maria for 3 years. She works on my shoulder. I when get no play at all. What you mean by play? FS , BJ , HJ ??? She knows I am not LE and she jus wont go there.

As a senior member, I provided my info as is customary for the other forum membership, you can use it as you feel. 3-4 yrs is a long time to waste on one lady imo, but I have known her a lot longer (10+). Truly old timers know the background on her name Maria. Recommend you move on to other better bets if you haven't scored by now.

Mongers Rus
08-04-09, 04:48

Maybe he meant a .20 tip.
DM

Bobby Gunn
08-04-09, 06:22
Looks definitely better than Service. She does this really distracting thing when you are pumping in and out, where she moves side to side, so you can't get any friction going. It's not even like she's doing it b/c it feels good for her. Maybe she thinks that it will make you come quicker, but if anything, it had the opposite effect for me. She's not a moaner, but she's not quite as bad as a dead fish. YMMV is right, I suppose. At least she gets really naturally wet before the sex.

Oh, and she definitely should pick up some tips on post-coital service. It's little details that other providers have done in the past that I miss, from helping you dress down to your socks and underwear that really make it at least seem like they care.

Fantasia needs some new high level talent soon, as everyone on their roster is pretty average these days.

PS Hope you didn't actually MENTION the forum when you asked for Lani, BG, even though we all know they read it and they all know we read it. That goes especially for you newbies: The first rule of fight club is that you don't talk about fight club.

I actually did mention to her that she may experience an increase in the number of mongers that ask for her due to her name being more frequently mentioned on this forum. Only time will tell, likely sooner than later whether or not she's see's an increase in mongers asking for her. She needs the money and mongers need to bone so it's a win win for everybody.

I didnt experience the side to side action. I thought the bump and grind was pretty good.

Member #4671
08-04-09, 13:57
I was just wondering what the other girls at sakura university look like? I've seen Jennifer, and I hear good things about some of the others but nothing on looks. May be as compared to jenn? Who's inthe line up? Is cherry still there? I've read alot about her too.

Vodka1
08-04-09, 14:01
Went to see Sasha couple days ago. I like her massages very thorough. She recently had her boobs enhanced, they look good! All in all good session with a great ending. She is petite with a nice bod and a toned butt.

Shavnluvr
08-04-09, 14:51
Maybe he meant a .20 tip.
DM
Yeah, I think he meant .2 tip. Last time I was at Thai Hawaiian and saw Stacy, she just talked way too much about her hell of a life and the fights and beefs she's been in. I paid the .6 and gave a .1 tip, total .7. I thought it was fair, considering the "ok" massage and added stress I got from listening to her un-soothing stories.

Lkjhgf
08-04-09, 15:08
Looks definitely better than Service. She does this really distracting thing when you are pumping in and out, where she moves side to side, so you can't get any friction going. It's not even like she's doing it b/c it feels good for her. Maybe she thinks that it will make you come quicker, but if anything, it had the opposite effect for me. She's not a moaner, but she's not quite as bad as a dead fish. YMMV is right, I suppose. At least she gets really naturally wet before the sex.

PS Hope you didn't actually MENTION the forum when you asked for Lani, BG, even though we all know they read it and they all know we read it. That goes especially for you newbies: The first rule of fight club is that you don't talk about fight club.Phi, Lani going be ok , once she finish The BeBe Collage School of Trainning
That Chick have the making of being A Great One. IMHO

Sandy looks good too, like as actress, Not sure about the S,?? L9, A9.

Mahalo,

The L man

Werty Cat009
08-04-09, 16:58
Just had the best massage from "Katana".

Legit all the way, but great massage.

What were your experiences with her?

Puna Boi
08-04-09, 19:50
Stopped into Best for a massage with Lucy. New therapist for me but I figured that a few things could be taken for granted, so wasn't too concerned about the finish. Had a wonderful massage with good conversation but no hint of extras. She talked a lot about her boyfriend and never let her hands get anywhere I would have put them. Wasn't really in the mood for anything else. Definitely would recommend her for an all-legit massage; as good as "A" and almost as good as Be. Damage was .6 + .2 tip

Puna Boi
08-04-09, 20:10
A few nights later I was craving some rubbin again and went back to Best for an appt with Be. I was definitlely on the horny side, and as Be was massaging me, jr was rock hard for most of the hour. Occasionally she brushed him, but no direct touching and definiely didn't feel any vibe. I think maybe she was showing her displeasure at me having another therapist before. The massage was awesome, but since I was looking for a little more, I took some advice off this thread and saw Nancy at Hana's immediatley thereafter. It's been over a year since I went into an AMP, and wasn't expecting too much when I saw the place, but received a fair rub-down with a very slow and enjoyable HE to finish. Damages to Be were .6 + .15 and Nancy got .5+.5

C Man
08-04-09, 20:30
Can anybody provide info whether if there's any play with Thip?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1305604727.html

Da One
08-04-09, 22:49
Went to see Sasha couple days ago. I like her massages very thorough. She recently had her boobs enhanced, they look good! All in all good session with a great ending. She is petite with a nice bod and a toned butt.
Did you see Sasha Bean, the girl who advertises on Craigslist as "Rub Mai Ting"?? I was just wondering.

Hypo Luxa
08-05-09, 03:55
You don't know anything about the paulors! Stay at home with your girlfriend.

The babes at the paulors will know that you are uncomfortable. You Probably won't make it pass the House Mom and she will Politely tell you to go away.

Hey! You have a Girlfriend, Have repeat to Her! Don't F Around at a paulor!

(Edit ---> If this was a misdirected response to me from you, then OK, my bad. But if not, then I stand by my response as quoted above)

Stevet09
08-05-09, 04:20
Hey, what the FUCK dude?!?!? Where the Hell do you get off posting this response to me? I was merely giving him advice to be calm and relaxed and you tell me I don't know anything about the parlors? I've been to HUNDREDS of AMP visits and have gotten PSE more times than I can count... so I would say I know what I'm doing! I've never had a beef with you Moki400, why this response? Pretty ballsy for someone with 19 posts to tell off a member with over 700+.Hypo, I think Moki400 was really intending his post for Insiderinfo, since Insiderinfo posted a bunch of newb questions in post#5975, which is what you had responded to in your post#5982. So, I don't think it was meant to get you all riled up. I was quite surprised as I haven't seen this type of aggro response from you before.

Btw, I can relate to your slowing down in the hobby recently, big time, as compared to many experiences in years past.

Blake123
08-05-09, 04:22

Strictly legit. Don't waste your time and money if you're looking for play.

Hypo Luxa
08-05-09, 04:28
Hypo, I think Moki400 was really intending his post for Insiderinfo, since Insiderinfo posted a bunch of newb questions in post#5975, which is what you had responded to in your post#5982. So, I don't think it was meant to get you all riled up. I was quite surprised as I haven't seen this type of aggro response from you before.
Btw, I can relate to your slowing down in the hobby recently, big time, as compared to many experiences in years past.
Sometimes it's more apparent if it's a misdirected response. I don't think this was that clear of a case, and with my quote RIGHT THERE, I guess I assumed the worst. Also, I always reread my post AFTER submitting it to make sure it was posted and reads correctly, and revise it if needed. I guess I assumed that everyone does that, so that's why I thought/think it could be directed at me.

If it was mistaken, then my bad. It has been one of those days... weeks... months... years... LOL! I do seem to have a hair trigger nowadays. Thanks for your response Steve!

Magnod
08-05-09, 05:29
Did you see Sasha Bean, the girl who advertises on Craigslist as "Rub Mai Ting"?? I was just wondering.

Is Sasha Bean the same girl as the Filipino Sasha that charges too much money for a simple massage? I'd take one and go see S.Bean but her hours didn't match up with mine so far.

Mongers Rus
08-05-09, 05:47
You don't know anything about the paulors! Stay at home with your girlfriend.

The babes at the paulors will know that you are uncomfortable. You Probably won't make it pass the House Mom and she will Politely tell you to go away.

Hey! You have a Girlfriend, Have repeat to Her! Don't F Around at a paulor!

"PAULOR"????

Mongers Rus
08-05-09, 05:52

Yup....strictly legit, but very friendly & talkative, and hot. IMHO, one of the best massages in CC. Right up there with Nina. In fact, Thip is back with Nina...#2605
DM

Mongers Rus
08-05-09, 05:57
I was just wondering what the other girls at sakura university look like? I've seen Jennifer, and I hear good things about some of the others but nothing on looks. May be as compared to jenn? Who's inthe line up? Is cherry still there? I've read alot about her too.

I think it's only Jenn right now. Cherry is at TLC, and Grace is on vacation to the 17th,
Jenn is definitely the HOTTEST though.
DM

Mongers Rus
08-05-09, 06:00

Is this the Sasha for $.40HH & $$ for 1H. Is it worth it?
DM

Kamipulu
08-05-09, 06:01

It's just Jenn right now. Grace is on vacation and there was a chinese girl, Judy I think, but she's gone. According to Grace, Jenn is very hard to work for. She fires the girls if she doesn't like them. She keeps Grace because a lot of guys ask for her. But Grace might be moving or going indie when she comes back from vaca. We'll have to see.

Member #4671
08-05-09, 13:25
I think it's only Jenn right now. Cherry is at TLC, and Grace is on vacation to the 17th,

Jenn is definitely the HOTTEST though.

DMAny descriptions on cherry and grace? Compared to Jenn? Also tlc meaning the one by star? I think I heard that grace will be back mid August. Hope I can see her then.

Vodka1
08-05-09, 13:57
Is this the Sasha for $.40HH & $$ for 1H. Is it worth it?
DMI thought so. It's for times that you just want that relaxing massage.

Vodka1
08-05-09, 13:59
Did you see Sasha Bean, the girl who advertises on Craigslist as "Rub Mai Ting"?? I was just wondering.Not sure if it's the same I don't think so?

Stevet09
08-05-09, 15:28
It's just Jenn right now. Grace is on vacation and there was a chinese girl, Judy I think, but she's gone. According to Grace, Jenn is very hard to work for. She fires the girls if she doesn't like them. She keeps Grace because a lot of guys ask for her. But Grace might be moving or going indie when she comes back from vaca. We'll have to see.

About how old is Jenn and Grace? and Cherry for that matter? I wonder if they are more like CHM material, or closer to the other Sakura(Rycroft) type of 'girls'. Jenn seems to have been around a long time, and I wonder if I have actually seen her elsewhere.

Magnod
08-05-09, 19:26
About how old is Jenn and Grace? and Cherry for that matter? I wonder if they are more like CHM material, or closer to the other Sakura(Rycroft) type of 'girls'. Jenn seems to have been around a long time, and I wonder if I have actually seen her elsewhere.

Isn't Jenn = Yuki = Junko? From Golden, Judy's, SiSi's, and other places?

Jay Ess10
08-06-09, 00:54
Just a heads up for you mongers out there. The one and only time I saw Grace it was BBJ/BBFSCIP. After a day or two I noticed small discharge from jr. And discomfort while peeing. If you're gonna see her I would suggest CFS/CBJ.

Da One
08-06-09, 02:29
Is Sasha Bean the same girl as the Filipino Sasha that charges too much money for a simple massage? I'd take one and go see S.Bean but her hours didn't match up with mine so far.
Hey Magnod, I'm pretty sure there are two Sashas. There's the high priced Filipino Sasha and the Black, "Rub Mai Ting", Sasha Bean that asks for references before you can see her. They both have ads on Craigslist.

Blake123
08-06-09, 03:00

Yup....strictly legit, but very friendly & talkative, and hot. IMHO, one of the best massages in CC. Right up there with Nina. In fact, Thip is back with Nina...#2605
DM
Mai at Mai Thai Massage gives the superior massage in CC, IMHO. I've had several 4-handers with Mai and Thip the past few months and was able to compare them at the same time. Both are legit, hot, super friendly, and they like to joke around.

Mongers Rus
08-06-09, 03:57
Any descriptions on cherry and grace? Compared to Jenn? Also tlc meaning the one by star? I think I heard that grace will be back mid August. Hope I can see her then.

That's the same TLC. Grace back on Aug 17th.
DM

Joe Som
08-06-09, 05:31
Just had the best massage from "Katana".

Legit all the way, but great massage.

What were your experiences with her?
Do you mean Kitsune? She moved to a place in Hawaii Kai. She was a hapa girl. Petite, but excellent legit massage. Great deep tissue.

Ampvirgin
08-06-09, 17:08
Stopped by Sakura last night looking for Honey but MS says she doesnt work there anymore. Decided to check out P10 for the first time and was talking to one of the girls when they said Honey was working there a few days but left.

Anyone know where Honey is working now?

Amp Middleman
08-06-09, 17:21
Greeatings, I have a question of the seniors that have a very close ties to the Amp's owners/MMS. I am thinking of opening and AMP/spa in Honolulu area. So my question is that if you know of ppl wanting to sell or there is a business (amp) for sale if you would kindly pm me and let me know. Much appreciated.

Member #4671
08-06-09, 18:00
Hey I was just wondering if anyone has tried cherry at chm very recently? Just wondering because of all the negative talk going on about that place.

Shotime32
08-06-09, 18:00
Had the luxury of seeing Grace 2 times the first week she started at Sakura.

1st time- got shitty massage, but she wore this schoolgirl mini skirt with thong on.. kinda made up for shitty massage. she gave me bbbjtcim.

2nd time- same shitty massage, but got cfs to bbjtcim.

but probably would not repeat due to the report below (even with CFS on).

Be Safe.

My mission continues to look for the next diamond in the rough.

Sho

Honolulu Chas
08-06-09, 22:04
The current line up at Crystal Healing: Yoko, Sandy, Kay, Cherry, Tammy, and Keiko, a new lady starting Monday.

Member #4671
08-06-09, 22:54
Has anyone been to CHM and sampled the line up lately?

Mostly interested in Cherry due to the fact she has some scary posts about her lately.

Phillybeauties
08-06-09, 23:48
Greeatings, I have a question of the seniors that have a very close ties to the Amp's owners/MMS. I am thinking of opening and AMP/spa in Honolulu area. So my question is that if you know of ppl wanting to sell or there is a business (amp) for sale if you would kindly pm me and let me know. Much appreciated.

Are you Korean or Asian, and do you speak fluently? Are you going to run the parlor or hire MS, or just be a silent financial backer looking to reap the profits? Do you have LE connections, or willing to make them if they need a little bit of "persuasion" to lay off or look the other way? Do you know how to launder money without bringing attention to you from LE or IRS?

Are you just hoping to be able to sample the wares at your leisure if you're the owner, while you're "screening" the talent? Probably much cheaper for you to just be a client in the long run, unless you have experience and know what you're doing.

Phillybeauties
08-06-09, 23:49
What's been up with the lack of activity on this forum? No one spending money due to the poor economy? Pussy got all of our tongues? Everyone worried LE is monitoring?

I thought there was some technological glitch at 1st when I didn't see anything posted for almost 24 hours, and we know how hard it is for some of us to keep our mouths shut.

Zzzzzzz
08-07-09, 00:40
What's been up with the lack of activity on this forum? No one spending money due to the poor economy? Pussy got all of our tongues? Everyone worried LE is monitoring?

I thought there was some technological glitch at 1st when I didn't see anything posted for almost 24 hours, and we know how hard it is for some of us to keep our mouths shut.Yeah, I check the forums like three times a day and it's been dead out here. I'm planning to hit Ichiban later this weekend.

Anyone else have any plans?

Spyda
08-07-09, 00:58

I thought there was some technological glitch at 1st when I didn't see anything posted for almost 24 hours, and we know how hard it is for some of us to keep our mouths shut.

Maybe this means everyone is out mongering. Except for me....

Jay Ess10
08-07-09, 02:00

I thought there was some technological glitch at 1st when I didn't see anything posted for almost 24 hours, and we know how hard it is for some of us to keep our mouths shut.I've been noticing a lot of this going on in each thread. Even from the senior mongers.

Anyway visited Kelly @ Ichiban again. Same good service and pretty much same deal as last visit. Before our session she had JinJoo come in to meet me. I think I will be trying her the next time around.

Memahu
08-07-09, 02:13
What's been up with the lack of activity on this forum? No one spending money due to the poor economy?

It's the economy. There are even less postings on the World Sex Guide site. These are not the times of TOFTT, as mongers are just seeing the sure thing good providers.

We're also worried about how bad Hurricane Felicia will be. I purchased emergency supplies just in case.

Memahu
08-07-09, 02:27

Would you be able to change the bad reputation of an AMP in a bad location? I think other mongers know which place I'm referring. You have three guesses, and the first two don't count.

Candy Addict
08-07-09, 02:27
It's the economy. There are even less postings on the World Sex Guide site. These are not the times of TOFTT, as mongers are just seeing the sure thing good providers.

I agree completely. I haven't mongered on over a year because business has been so slow. I'm getting by, but have nothing left at the end of the month for my various "hobby" activities. So I have to live vicariously through the reports of my brother mongers. Now that so many of you have cut back too, that's getting difficult too! So those of you who can afford to indulge now and then, please post about it so the rest of us can enjoy too! :D

Honolulu Chas
08-07-09, 03:26
While I'm now in pretty good financial shape, I have been busy as hell with work, lots of major projects, etc. At the end of most days, I'm either physically or mentally (or both!) not inclined to indulge. On top this, a lot of my favorites have moved on. As some of you may have noticed, I'm not much for experimentation or variety; I tend to stick with a small circle of providers that I am comfortable with. That circle has grown smaller and smaller, and I suppose I've become a little jaded as I've become more exposed to the AMP scene. I started doing this in 1982, so after 25 years, I suppose I've done everything I want, with everyone I want; and I may move toward settling down soon. Anyway, that's my excuse. I will try my best to be informative about what I do know these days, and that will have to do.

Hypo Luxa
08-07-09, 04:31
I agree completely. I haven't mongered on over a year because business has been so slow. I'm getting by, but have nothing left at the end of the month for my various "hobby" activities. So I have to live vicariously through the reports of my brother mongers. Now that so many of you have cut back too, that's getting difficult too! So those of you who can afford to indulge now and then, please post about it so the rest of us can enjoy too! :D
The bad thing is, that now seems like a "golden" time in mongering with a crop of particularly PSE giving providers! Not a good time to be limited in funds to participate! Damn!!! I just can't use any of my "cushion" funds for AMPs unfortunately. In fact, I just got a job assignment that required a substantial investment in updated equipment before I could begin the work. Thank GOD I didn't blow though my "emergency" fund at the AMPs.

But, if this assignment is as fruitful as it has been initially for a sustained amount of time, then I'm going to be bottoming out some sexy little spinners in the near future!

Sancho2063
08-07-09, 04:51
I agree completely. I haven't mongered on over a year because business has been so slow. I'm getting by, but have nothing left at the end of the month for my various "hobby" activities. So I have to live vicariously through the reports of my brother mongers. Now that so many of you have cut back too, that's getting difficult too! So those of you who can afford to indulge now and then, please post about it so the rest of us can enjoy too! :DThanks Candy for that report, I dont feel so bad now. I miss my girls but I hate being broke even more!

Hinode
08-07-09, 05:49
Thanks Candy for that report, I dont feel so bad now. I miss my girls but I hate being broke even more!

Agreed. With the way the economy is now, really gotta watch the spending (thus the cheaper DT girls for me) and the last thing I need is a speeding ticket to stay on your record for the next 10 years and cost you some buku bucks in the process.

Kamipulu
08-07-09, 06:44

I'm a bad judge of age. To me they are both maybe in their late 30s early 40s. I know Grace has a kid maybe in the 12-14 year old range.

Un Holy
08-07-09, 07:14
Brudda Hinode. Watch those downtown hores, they not so clean. I had to cut back too. Now only can see maybe 2x in a month. Before used to go everyweek. Das okay, got bigga loads to shoot into the holy holes.

Member #4671
08-07-09, 13:35
Hey,

How would you rate Jenn @ sakura against either cherries (CHM or TLC)?

Ilikea
08-07-09, 14:01
Just a heads up for you mongers out there. The one and only time I saw Grace it was BBJ/BBFSCIP. After a day or two I noticed small discharge from jr. And discomfort while peeing. If you're gonna see her I would suggest CFS/CBJ.Is there anyplace to quickly, confidentially, affordably get meds if jr. ever gets this discomfort? I suppose I should just trust my doc, but he knows my whole family personally. I'd prefer to go elsewhere.

Lost In Hawaii
08-07-09, 16:59
Went to Aloha TLC, The thing I like about this place is that there is a back entrance for those of you who try to keep things stealth. Free parking right there in the back also.

I Can't remember the name of the lady I saw since I am very bad with names. Hapa looking lady.

As I was checking her out while she was at the sink she sure had some nice curves on her.IMHO.

I really needed a massage on my back so I just went there looking for that and decided to end with a HJ. But I have to admit she did a pretty good massage.

She really knows how to take her time with the wonderful HJ she gave. Not your typical speedy grab and stroke deal. Plus she took it all off to do the Hj so my hands got to roam her sweet body.

Repeat, Yes

Total Damage, $ Half and half you guys know.

Amp Middleman
08-07-09, 19:38
Much thanks for the helpful info on the pm's I have received
So far regarding the questions I asked earlier. I will say mr. P.beauty
Most questions you asked I could answer yes too. I do speak the talk
That goes along with it to. Nuff said. My questions is officially
withdrawn now. I will be in the area next week to check out somp
Possible business to get up and running.

Are you Korean or Asian, and do you speak fluently? Are you going to run the parlor or hire MS, or just be a silent financial backer looking to reap the profits? Do you have LE connections, or willing to make them if they need a little bit of "persuasion" to lay off or look the other way? Do you know how to launder money without bringing attention to you from LE or IRS?

Are you just hoping to be able to sample the wares at your leisure if you're the owner, while you're "screening" the talent? Probably much cheaper for you to just be a client in the long run, unless you have experience and know what you're doing.

Bandito Haole
08-07-09, 21:06
He must of won the lottery because he obviously didn't win any spelling bees. Good luck Middleman, let us know when the grand opening will be.

Much thanks for the helpful info on the pm's I have received.

So far regarding the questions I asked earlier. I will say mr. P. Beauty Most questions you asked I could answer yes too. I do speak the talk That goes along with it to. Nuff said. My questions is officially withdrawn now. I will be in the area next week to check out somp Possible business to get up and running.

Hawaiian Soul
08-07-09, 21:14
I haven't posted in a while, but wanted to discuss VIP (Keeamoku) again. I've always gotten top quality service form the now-gone-Lily and still there Michelle (K-girls). I've noticed alot more white girls in there recently and wanted to know if anyone has tried them. As a rule, I never ask for white girls at an AMP, but two of these were true lookers.

H Mobius
08-07-09, 21:59
Is there anyplace to quickly, confidentially, affordably get meds if jr. ever gets this discomfort? I suppose I should just trust my doc, but he knows my whole family personally. I'd prefer to go elsewhere.

If they're still there, try Diamond Head Health Center near KCC. You will need to tell them why you're there because they have more than one clinic going.

Zzzzzzz
08-07-09, 22:28
Heard from Hana from Ichiban (formerly known as Miky at Nirvana) over the weekend; she says that she is planning to return to HI in the next ten days.

In the meantime, while I like Joy from Nirvana and Sua/Suzy/Yuri at P10, I'm still hoping to hear about some suggestions here.Ichiban Hana landed today and will be back to work in one or two days.

Z

Clinton Bush
08-07-09, 23:40
after 25 years, I suppose I've done everything I want, with everyone I want; and I may move toward settling down soon. Anyway, that's my excuse. I will try my best to be informative about what I do know these days, and that will have to do.

After a while in the hobby, the thrill of the chase goes away and the girls all seem to be the same or similar. I'm losing the rush and thinking its time to move on to something else.

Justin H
08-07-09, 23:43
While I'm now in pretty good financial shape, I have been busy as hell with work, lots of major projects, etc. At the end of most days, I'm either physically or mentally (or both!) not inclined to indulge. On top this, a lot of my favorites have moved on. As some of you may have noticed, I'm not much for experimentation or variety; I tend to stick with a small circle of providers that I am comfortable with. That circle has grown smaller and smaller, and I suppose I've become a little jaded as I've become more exposed to the AMP scene. I started doing this in 1982, so after 25 years, I suppose I've done everything I want, with everyone I want; and I may move toward settling down soon. Anyway, that's my excuse. I will try my best to be informative about what I do know these days, and that will have to do.

Since 82? Man can you let me know what kind of amps they had back then.
I remember back in 83 I had to pick up the Jpn girls at the point after. It was a timely thing but we had to build our inventory. Back then we had no email so we used letters to correspond.
It was always the "Mayumi oh I love you so much I will be waiting for you"
was like that with all the J girls. Never went to an Amp back then wish I knew of a few

Stangman808
08-07-09, 23:49
Just a heads up for you mongers out there. The one and only time I saw Grace it was BBJ/BBFSCIP. After a day or two I noticed small discharge from jr. And discomfort while peeing. If you're gonna see her I would suggest CFS/CBJ.

Have you gone to a doctor and confirmed you contracted an STD?

Honolulu Chas
08-08-09, 00:09
Since 82? Man can you let me know what kind of amps they had back then.This was when I lived in NYC. They had really nice places then.$20 house fee ($30 if the place was high-class). Locker rooms where you would put your clothes, wallet, etc, then you took the locker key to the room with you. Showers, sauna, big rooms. One place downtown had a bar with pool tables included. The only place here that ever came close that I can think of was Hula Hands in CC. They had a piano and a bar.

Phillybeauties
08-08-09, 00:42
After a while in the hobby, the thrill of the chase goes away and the girls all seem to be the same or similar. I'm losing the rush and thinking its time to move on to something else.

Too funny. I was thinkin the same thing lately and I've only been going less than half a year. How long you been doing it, Prez CB?

I think a few disappointments with ATFs kinda hastened it, but overall, even the really hot, GFE/PSE girls get kinda boring, as in the end, it's just an orgasm.

Maybe we should try finding a S&M dungeon with really hot chicks, if that even exists, and start a forum about that. Usually, those leather whips and chains types are FUGLEEEEE!

Jrad0205
08-08-09, 01:06
I try to do my reserch as well as I can but this on is throwing me off. I can't get any info except that the person throws party's.

Anyone know what this person is all about?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/massage_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1265971

Jay Ess10
08-08-09, 01:25
Have you gone to a doctor and confirmed you contracted an STD?Yes.

All tests were negative.

I was prescribed antibiotics just in case.

Jay Ess10
08-08-09, 01:26
Ichiban Hana landed today and will be back to work in one or two days.

ZKelly is going on vacation starting the 19th.

But its only for 5 days.

Rent Dont Buy
08-08-09, 01:43
I'm thinking Tea Bag Party..and not in the good way!!!!

I try to do my reserch as well as I can but this on is throwing me off. I can't get any info except that the person throws party's.

Anyone know what this person is all about?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/massage_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1265971

Memahu
08-08-09, 02:25
Much thanks for the helpful info on the pm's I have received
So far regarding the questions I asked earlier. I will be in the area next week to check out somp
Possible business to get up and running.

A different MP would be a place with local or white providers that have the GFE as the Korean ones at the same prices.

Zzzzzzz
08-08-09, 03:13
A different MP would be a place with local or white providers that have the GFE as the Korean ones at the same prices.This is something I'd have to see to believe.

Hahahaha.

TammieTaylor
08-08-09, 04:47
Okay... so I have to asked. what is a "Tea Bag Party" and why isn't it a good thing?

Tammie Taylor - The other Light meat!

I'm thinking Tea Bag Party..and not in the good way!

Blake123
08-08-09, 04:51
This was when I lived in NYC. They had really nice places then.$20 house fee ($30 if the place was high-class). Locker rooms where you would put your clothes, wallet, etc, then you took the locker key to the room with you. Showers, sauna, big rooms. One place downtown had a bar with pool tables included. The only place here that ever came close that I can think of was Hula Hands in CC. They had a piano and a bar.
Hula Hands in CC (2nd floor)--now, that was some place with lots of hot women. I made many, many trips there in the late 1980s/early 1990s. I remember a Korean MS named Kim. She treated me real good.

Shydude
08-08-09, 04:55

I know how you feel. I went from working full time with frequent OT to just being happy to be able to make 40 hours. Hopefully, things will pick up. With all this going on, I'm just happy to have a job. Looks like I'll be a spectator for awhile if I go out.

Hinode
08-08-09, 06:45

Thanks for the detailed report. That just made my dick shrivel when I thought about going to see Grace; thanks to the brothers who did PM me about her services. I am sure she is great but maybe she herself needs to get checked too.

H

Hinode
08-08-09, 06:53
Brudda Hinode. Watch those downtown hores, they not so clean. I had to cut back too. Now only can see maybe 2x in a month. Before used to go everyweek. Das okay, got bigga loads to shoot into the holy holes.

Braddah Unholy,

Got myself into a drunken stupor last week and became a hypocrite.

Called up MS @ PT, and asked if Mimi was workin. She said yeah.

Great gawd dayum suckin action from BBBJ, tried to put the cover on and I denied. She even remembered me, she was like oh you no come visit me long time yeah? I remember you...I take care you!

Ended in BBFSTCIP, shit I didnt even last 10 minutes...with every thrust in mish (well I was drunk too) she synchronized herself to make me explode super quick...I was like WOW! But she was stunned, like ..."huh? thats it...?"

Typical damage $1.50 total, shes still solid and badass. Great service, told me come back tomorrow. lol.

H

Hinode
08-08-09, 06:57
Since 82? Man can you let me know what kind of amps they had back then.
I remember back in 83 I had to pick up the Jpn girls at the point after. It was a timely thing but we had to build our inventory. Back then we had no email so we used letters to correspond.
It was always the "Mayumi oh I love you so much I will be waiting for you"
was like that with all the J girls. Never went to an Amp back then wish I knew of a few

HAHA Brother Justin...

I remember you. You were the wannabe popper with your Angel Flights Jacket and your Vans popping checkerboard shoes with the baggy Cavaricci pants. LOL!

Nah nah J/K. But yeah, I remember the Point After...nice choke chicks there, both Local and J candy...

Hinode :cool:

Mongers Rus
08-08-09, 07:24
Hey,

How would you rate Jenn @ sakura against either cherries (CHM or TLC)?

Jenn is tops...hands down.
DM

Harry5142
08-08-09, 08:49
I haven't posted in a while, but wanted to discuss VIP (Keeamoku) again. I've always gotten top quality service form the now-gone-Lily and still there Michelle (K-girls). I've noticed alot more white girls in there recently and wanted to know if anyone has tried them. As a rule, I never ask for white girls at an AMP, but two of these were true lookers.I've tried two white girls at VIP. They are both still there but I can remember the name of only one: Hazel. Hazel is in her 20's blond with dark roots and long skinny legs. She seems to have the bitchiest personna of all the girls there. But she can be a good lay for white girl. The other girl I've tried was a brunette. She was real nice too.

Again for a white girl.

Makana9
08-08-09, 09:50
HAHA Brother Justin...

I remember you. You were the wannabe popper with your Angel Flights Jacket and your Vans popping checkerboard shoes with the baggy Cavaricci pants. LOL!

Nah nah J/K. But yeah, I remember the Point After...nice choke chicks there, both Local and J candy...

Hinode :cool:Bring'n back ye ole daze

We use to get somethin to eat, then hit up bobby mcgees and see what going on there make the rounds, do the strip, and if gamed, which was most times, park in the zone, and walk2the Point was good J fun, local&off deplane use to love halloween, watch all the alot of them in kittykat outfits, and always go here kitty kitty kitty., you get enough drinkee in um, they go, We use to have running games on who could collect the most #s, and the fastest one to take her2her place, if our place 1/2 the points, if we had cellphones then, yikes awww the fun.

Remember getting one BJ right in the upper stairwell from a local J from kahala

Where have all those daze gone

B safe,

K

Badboy281
08-08-09, 10:59
I haven't posted in a while, but wanted to discuss VIP (Keeamoku) again. I've always gotten top quality service form the now-gone-Lily and still there Michelle (K-girls). I've noticed alot more white girls in there recently and wanted to know if anyone has tried them. As a rule, I never ask for white girls at an AMP, but two of these were true lookers.Hey I love VIP but I got some info on the white girls. There is roxy, destiny, kitty, hazel and sky. Pm me cause I don't like to share bad stuff just in case anyone might be offended.

Clinton Bush
08-08-09, 12:20
Too funny. I was thinkin the same thing lately and I've only been going less than half a year. How long you been doing it, Prez CB?

I think a few disappointments with ATFs kinda hastened it, but overall, even the really hot, GFE/PSE girls get kinda boring, as in the end, it's just an orgasm.

Maybe we should try finding a S&M dungeon with really hot chicks, if that even exists, and start a forum about that. Usually, those leather whips and chains types are FUGLEEEEE!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/6/9/a/69a25c58ecc76fc5fb6c5684ebd43937.jpg

Maybe I need to round up a Korean midget, a Vietnamese giant, three sheep, a Twister Board and a Zulu dwarf to be able to get off. Lately things are too much same old, same old.

Rent Dont Buy
08-08-09, 12:52
Hi Tammie,

Here you go, straight from the Urban Dictionary:

Tea-bag

Dipping your testicles into the open mouth of another person. Kind of like dipping a tea bag in and out of a cup of water.

By the looks of the pictures in those ads that provider has their own tea bag and my hope is that in this forum that would be a bad thing. Just another instance off where it's better to give than receive.

Okay... so I have to asked. what is a "Tea Bag Party" and why isn't it a good thing?

Tammie Taylor - The other Light meat!

Peach Skoal
08-08-09, 12:59
Hey I love VIP but I got some info on the white girls. There is roxy, destiny, kitty, hazel and sky. Pm me cause I don't like to share bad stuff just in case anyone might be offended.Isn't that what this forum is for?

Poon Hunter323
08-08-09, 14:19
Thank you all for your advice and intel in the weeks leading up to my visit at the end of July. I apologize for the late post but just now got back all of the time I lost flying back to the mainland. Cherry was definitely a winner. Upon arrival MS said you not from here. LOL, how could she tell. Anyway with a little smooth talking and a .20 tip for MS she hooked a brother or should I say "bruddah" up. Again many thanks and if you ever venture to Jacksonville Florida I will gladly return the favor.

PH323 out!

Vodka1
08-08-09, 17:13
HAHA Brother Justin...

Hinode :cool:I remember you guys, Members jacket, Angels Flight pants, Famolare shoes, than you went graduate to pastel under shirts with touch coates. Nah J/K good times.

Remember the the one above Exotics in the early 80's. You had to be brought in by existing monger and had to register. The registration was your last 4 digits of your ss#. There was the other one across the street from St. Andrews in the Queen Emma bldg. I also recall Points beach nite never had to dress up to scam chicks! I still have my VIP card from Point and Bobbys wow!

Later V.

Starfox64
08-08-09, 17:33
This was when I lived in NYC. They had really nice places then.$20 house fee ($30 if the place was high-class). Locker rooms where you would put your clothes, wallet, etc, then you took the locker key to the room with you. Showers, sauna, big rooms. One place downtown had a bar with pool tables included. The only place here that ever came close that I can think of was Hula Hands in CC. They had a piano and a bar.This Sauna set up is very popular in China.

Magnus808
08-08-09, 17:48
Nala on Bishop Street:

Decent looking. Nice studio with a shower. Arrived there and was asked if I needed a shower. I told her no, and was told to undress and lay on the table. (The one thing I always do to chance if there's gonna be play is to lay down with no towel. If the provider covers you up, chances are your SOL.)

Nala enters the room and starts the massage. Her pressure is the most sore I have ever had. I'm not a small guy (5'7 190) but she had me in pain. I let her know that she was going a bit hard and it was painful. She replied with "You have a lot of knots". She mostly uses her feet to massage your back and neck. Talented but again it was one of the deepest pressure massages I have ever experienced. She asked me to flip over and started massaging my shoulders. After about 5 minutes she asked if I wanted her to finish me off. I said yes and she started with the HE.

Overall damage was.60 for massage and.40 tip. I don't know if I'll repeat with her again as I was still sore that night.

Liliha Kim:

Showed up to her place kind of felt uncomfortable walking down a kind of long driveway to the back part of a house. Very tiny and small older woman. Her massage was actually decent kind of hard pressure but nothing like Nala. After she tells me to flip over she massages my chest and legs. After awhile she asks if I want her to massage baby pointing at the boys. I told her yes and she says it will be $. She allows touching through clothes but will not do FIV.

After she finishes with the HE she wipes me up and tells me to sit on a chair. She continues massaging my neck and with one quick turn she cracks my neck. Starts massagin my neck again and with another quick turn she cracks it the other way. At first it was kind of scary as I didn't know my neck could crack that much.

Total Damage was $ for massage and HE. I might repeat as the massage was decent and the HE is always a plus to have.

Elexy Kim (aka CL Sexy asian in Salt lake)

Showed up to her place. Her place was not air conditioned so it was kind of hot being a mid summer day. Looks she is definitely not a sexy asian. Her massage was terrible. After the pretty lackluster massage she asks if I wanted her special treatment. I asked her what it was and she descirbed some rimming and stuff for $.20 more. I told her no thanks, got dressed and got out of there.

Probably the worst $ I spent on a massage. Definitely will not repeat.80 for massage.20 for tip. Although it was a terrible massage, I cannot go without tipping at least.20 for a massage.

That's it for now. I will report more as my quest for a great provider that gives a good massage and HE continues.

Wn5912
08-08-09, 18:53
Anyone has info or tried "Song" who is in the Advertiser classifieds? Just wondering if legit or extras available before the ATM visit.

Blake123
08-09-09, 05:35
Nala on Bishop Street:

Overall damage was.60 for massage and.40 tip. I don't know if I'll repeat with her again as I was still sore that night.

Elexy Kim (aka CL Sexy asian in Salt lake)

Showed up to her place. Her place was not air conditioned so it was kind of hot being a mid summer day. Looks she is definitely not a sexy asian. Her massage was terrible. After the pretty lackluster massage she asks if I wanted her special treatment. I asked her what it was and she descirbed some rimming and stuff for $.20 more. I told her no thanks, got dressed and got out of there.

Probably the worst $ I spent on a massage. Definitely will not repeat.80 for massage.20 for tip. Although it was a terrible massage, I cannot go without tipping at least.20 for a massage.
Thanks for the extensive report.
If you are still sore after the massage with Nala, it sounds like she doesn't know what she is doing.
Your experience with Elexy mirrors mine precisely. Never to go back there.

Blake123
08-09-09, 05:43
Hi Tammie,

Here you go, straight from the Urban Dictionary:

Tea-bag

Dipping your testicles into the open mouth of another person. Kind of like dipping a tea bag in and out of a cup of water.

By the looks of the pictures in those ads that provider has their own tea bag and my hope is that in this forum that would be a bad thing. Just another instance off where it's better to give than receive.
Yeah, that provider's face looks like a dude. Kind of like a young Rick James. Notice the mustache line in one of the face pics.

Hinode
08-09-09, 08:39
That's it for now. I will report more as my quest for a great provider that gives a good massage and HE continues.

Thanks for the great reports. I would avoid that Elexy due to previous reports too.

TammieTaylor
08-09-09, 14:06
Wow... tough room!

Yeah, that provider's face looks like a dude. Kind of like a young Rick James. Notice the mustache line in one of the face pics.

Un Holy
08-09-09, 14:29
No man can resist Mimi's sucking and fucking action. Everytime I fuck her I cannot hold back from dumping my load into her fuckhole. Her pussy was born to suck the cum out of guys. and so was her mouth.

Stangman808
08-09-09, 16:08
Yes.

All tests were negative.

I was prescribed antibiotics just in case.

Glad to hear that your okay. I was planning to make an appointment with Grace before she went on vacation, but was unable too. If I see her when she returns I will heed your advice and stay covered.

Makana9
08-10-09, 02:19
Thanks for the extensive report.

If you are still sore after the massage with Nala, it sounds like she doesn't know what she is doing.

Your experience with Elexy mirrors mine precisely. Never to go back there.3Rd that motion

Nala, I was sore too, and I not a small guy at6ft. Even 225

& with elexy, just wanted2try, and will not go back EVER!

Life goes on, hopefully every1 gets the 411 & put her on the BAN list

Be safe

K

Makana9
08-10-09, 02:59
I remember you guys, Members jacket, Angels Flight pants, Famolare shoes, than you went graduate to pastel under shirts with touch coates. Nah J/K good times.

Remember the the one above Exotics in the early 80's. You had to be brought in by existing monger and had to register. The registration was your last 4 digits of your ss#. There was the other one across the street from St. Andrews in the Queen Emma bldg. I also recall Points beach nite never had to dress up to scam chicks! I still have my VIP card from Point and Bobbys wow!

Later V.that look like me, haha

then the Miami vice look, ahhh soooo funny

from work, to volleyball practice, shower @the gym, then off to the hunting grounds,

Alohano
08-10-09, 03:18
I'm sooo sorry all. I DID look through the threads and used the search function. But I can't find Nala's number anywhere including CL.

I'd really appreciate it if one of you on the boards would PM me with her contact info.

Many thx in advance. As soon as I go, I'll report.

Chik0848
08-10-09, 03:52
I'm sooo sorry all. I DID look through the threads and used the search function. But I can't find Nala's number anywhere including CL.

I'd really appreciate it if one of you on the boards would PM me with her contact info.

Many thx in advance. As soon as I go, I'll report.

Brother Alohano,

Here's the info you're looking for. If you want more info, search for Nala's Massage on Yahoo.

1188 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
USA (808) 551-5460

Rexkirby00
08-10-09, 04:12
Lol. You ain't seen tough yet. Still, that picture just invites interesting comments.

Stay safe out there and be careful,

RK

Wow... tough room!

Bench Warmer
08-10-09, 06:23
Went to Something Something One (old Venus) a couple of nights ago. Had J. Mid 30's maybe. Nice body, not too skinny, not fat, nice B cups. She said she used to work Imperial or something. Anyway, usual service. All covered.

There was a nice local filipino girl there too. I gotta try that one out one day.

Liampark808
08-10-09, 09:44
There was a nice local filipino girl there too. I gotta try that one out one day.I agree she's pretty cute. Didn't try her but MS was trying to get me to go with her and told me, "She very popular, guys always calling to reserve her." Funny thing is that I went on their opening night.

Liampark808
08-10-09, 09:57
Showers, sauna, big rooms. One place downtown had a bar with pool tables included. The only place here that ever came close that I can think of was Hula Hands in CC. They had a piano and a bar.
This Sauna set up is very popular in China.I thought Smile Spa's setup was kinda cool too. They had a sauna, jacuzzi, karaoke room, and bar. I actually used some of them too. Sauna and jacuzzi were actually just a waste of time since I think it counted to your time. I actually went there once when it was raining hard and got soaked running from my car to the stairwell. While I was with the girl the MS put my clothes in the dryer and when I was done they were nice and dry. Too bad that place went downhill, I used to go there all the time but haven't been there for a few years.

Tgmonsta
08-10-09, 15:21
Hello Mongers,

After reading some many post I decided to go give Jean a try. I called her and she said she only had 1 appt open at for the day. She told me to be there at 2pm (it was already 1:35pm). So I hauled to make there found the place no problem. When I got there wasn't offered a shower which set off a little bell in my head that I was gonna get rushed.

She had me strip down and lay on the table, she remained in the room while I got undress. She came over put a towel on me (I couldn't help but think that she has already seen me get naked why come put a towel on now). She started the massage good pressure, I didn't like the oil she used it was kind of sticky and dried fast. She was pretty rough on my shoulder blades, stretched my thighs to the limit.

Flipped over and proceeded to massage my chest, legs, and head. After awhile of this she asked if I wanted total relaxation. I'm sure we all know what I said. HE was pretty good worked the head ALOT I could she was trying to get me off as fast as possible. Finished up she wiped me off and told me to get dressed. Total time there 45min (knew I was not gonna get the full 60min. damage $.

I would repeat but only if I was gonna get my full time (don't like paying full price for 75% of the time).

TGMONGA

Harry5142
08-10-09, 19:51
Hey I love VIP but I got some info on the white girls. There is roxy, destiny, kitty, hazel and sky. Pm me cause I don't like to share bad stuff just in case anyone might be offended.I remember when Cherry and Tommi, both white girls, used to work there. I remember them from New Yorker when it was in business.

Zzzzzzz
08-10-09, 20:41
As I was getting my hair cut, I realized that there are a hundred similarities between barbers and providers. You can call ahead to be sure your ATF is there, or just walk in and hope for the best. Some of them are skilled conversationalists, while others just get down to business and do their jobs without a word. Some want to take their time to get it right, while others just speed through it and really make you wonder if it was worth the money. And so on.

Anyway, Ichiban Hana is still not at work. MS says "please call again soon." Apparently, she was supposed to start on Sunday, but is "still tired, and resting."

Z

Surfer Ten
08-10-09, 21:06
Aloha Brothers,

I wanted to add my 2 cents about Nala just to give another perspective. I’ve been going to Nala for a while now especially because of her deep tissue work. I don’t enjoy painful massages, or anything painful for that matter. But, for me, the only thing that will get rid of the kinks in my shoulder, trap and back areas is going in “deep and hard”. So, the little bit of pain I feel the next day is usually way worth it to be rid of the kinks and tightness.

Most massage therapists would rather not give me a massage because it’s very hard on their fingers and thumbs to have exert that kind of pressure for an extended period. Nala’s technique lets her get as deep and as hard as I can handle without any strain on her part. She simply needs to adjust her weight to vary the pressure. So, for those of you that need really deep tissue work, she’s excellent at it.

The extra “bonus”, for me anyway, is that in addition to being a leg/ass man, I have a foot fetish! How fucking good is that, getting a woman with sexy long legs and ass to die for massaging me with her feet! Shit man, she starts rubbing her feet up my thighs and then on my nekid ass! It gets me so hard I keep telling her that she needs to cut a hole in the table so I don’t break my dick! She also gives a really nice HJ. So, for me, she’s perfect. Well, different strokes for different folks I guess.

While I am on the subject of HJs I also wanted to share a little info for the newb’s that may not have had the pleasure:

Patty (Yang’s): Very pretty, young, sweet Chinese girl. Great massage skills and an awesome sensual HJ! Takes her time and never does the jackhammer action. She is definitely a must see!

Yang: The owner is also good looking, very sweet and gives an awesome massage. She is older but still looks hot IMO. Her HJ is also very sensual. She doesn’t give massages very often and when you call for a massage, she will set you up with the other girls that work there. But, if you are one of her old time regulars or very good looking or very lucky and request for her to do the massage, you might get to be stroked by one of the best!

Sisi: I always got an excellent deep tissue massage from her. Many others have said that her massage is weak. But, with me, she goes hard and deep enough to break down the knots and kinks. After a long while of strictly legit massages, she finally gave me one of the most exquisite Hjs I’ve had. I think she’s incredible. YMMV a lot with her though.

Nancy (Hana’s Massage): I read brother Punaboi’s post and decided to check her out. The massage wasn’t anything more than a light rubdown without any oil or lotion. But, her HJ was out of this world! Nice and slow and extremely sensual. She has a great attitude, very easy going and happy. Very nice to be with. Her breasts are unfucking real! I totally enjoyed sucking her beautiful and sensitive nipples as she stroked me! I’ll definitely be back to see her. If you are a breast man you gotta check her out. She’s no runway model, is not young like Patty and has some meat on her bones but once you see her boobs and start playing with them, be prepared for all the blood to rush out of the big head into the small one!

TH and Best Thai: I haven’t had much luck in getting a HJ from anyone at TH or Best. I don’t remember their names, but every one of them gives a good therapeutic massage. Maybe not as hard as I like but everyone I’ve tried so far is definitely well trained and has very good technique.

Have a great week, stay safe and be careful in the storm!

ST

Chik0848
08-10-09, 21:39
Went to Hae Tal One yesterday and saw Chanel. Okay K girl but sort of shy. Didn't talk much, but service was standard. Shower was nothing to write home about. Chanel is slender, nice B cup, okay butt. She looks to be in her early to mid thirties. No massage, started with the sensual touching which I thought was substandard. After a little touching, I worked my way down for daty. Nice clean kitty and she allowed fiv for a couple of minutes but later said she doesn't like it. CBJ was pretty good and she then moved to CG. After about five minutes, we moved to mish till completion. As soon as the deed was done, she went for the hot towel. I was out in about 40 minutes.Overall, L - 7 (without makeup), S - 6, A - 7. Probably won't repeat.

BBC003
08-10-09, 21:47
Patty (Yang’s): Very pretty, young, sweet Chinese girl. Great massage skills and an awesome sensual HJ! Takes her time and never does the jackhammer action. She is definitely a must see!Patty is YMMV. When I tried her my first and only time, she gave HE, but it was rushed--exactly the opposite of your experience!

IMO, Yang is better-looking, but I have never had the pleasure of receiving a massage, much less HE from her.

Nautboi808
08-11-09, 00:05
Kept seeing their add on CL and finally curiosity got the best of me. Went there and met Mika. She is the one in the pics on the add. Probably about mid 30's. She's hapa, half Korean half Italian. Pretty face, pulls to the Italian, but you can tell there is some kind of Asian there. I found her very sexy. Not a young spinner, but more like a voluptuous cougar type. 5'3", about 135, not fat at all, but full figured, kind of like Tera Patrick. Very nice full ass! Bolt on C's, mabe D's. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Started off with a decent massage, but I didn't go there for a massage, who are we kidding? Asked what I wanted and I knew the only way that I wanted her was FS. Started with CBJ then to 69. Nice pussy! FIV was tight. Then to RCJ to mish to CJ. Finished with HJ cause I just don't like the cover when I shoot. Feels too restrictive.

Anyway. She's only here to Thursday, so if you're gonna check her out, you better hurry up.

L=8/S+9/A=9. Damage .5 to house / 1.5 tip.

Phillybeauties
08-11-09, 02:49
As I was getting my hair cut, I realized that there are a hundred similarities between barbers and providers. You can call ahead to be sure your ATF is there, or just walk in and hope for the best. Some of them are skilled conversationalists, while others just get down to business and do their jobs without a word. Some want to take their time to get it right, while others just speed through it and really make you wonder if it was worth the money. And so on.

Anyway, Ichiban Hana is still not at work. MS says "please call again soon." Apparently, she was supposed to start on Sunday, but is "still tired, and resting."

Z

and most of the time, you go in just wanting a little trim.

Hypo Luxa
08-11-09, 02:53
and most of the time, you go in just wanting a little trim.
Badumpaaaaah!

Thanks folks, Philly's here all week. And be sure to tip your waitresses!

Kamipulu
08-11-09, 06:58
Kept seeing their add on CL and finally curiosity got the best of me. Went there and met Mika. She is the one in the pics on the add. Probably about mid 30's. She's hapa, half Korean half Italian. Pretty face, pulls to the Italian, but you can tell there is some kind of Asian there. I found her very sexy. Not a young spinner, but more like a voluptuous cougar type. 5'3", about 135, not fat at all, but full figured, kind of like Tera Patrick. Very nice full ass! Bolt on C's, mabe D's. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Started off with a decent massage, but I didn't go there for a massage, who are we kidding? Asked what I wanted and I knew the only way that I wanted her was FS. Started with CBJ then to 69. Nice pussy! FIV was tight. Then to RCJ to mish to CJ. Finished with HJ cause I just don't like the cover when I shoot. Feels too restrictive.

Anyway. She's only here to Thursday, so if you're gonna check her out, you better hurry up.

L=8/S+9/A=9. Damage .5 to house / 1.5 tip.

Just got back from visiting Mika. I agree with Nautboi808 on everything. 'Cept we went through the various positions and ended with her giving me a CBJ to completion. Also I have to add that her massage although not the best I've had is pretty good. She asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard. Opted for a medium touch. She used her forearms to knead the muscles, good technique. Also she kneels between your legs to massage up and down your back. Also does a decent foot massage.

Like Nautboi808 said though, she leaves on Thursday back to Vegas. Too bad.

Cruise808
08-11-09, 09:42
Jean tells you that her massage is only for 45 min.

Hello Mongers,

After reading some many post I decided to go give Jean a try. I called her and she said she only had 1 appt open at for the day. She told me to be there at 2pm (it was already 1:35pm). So I hauled to make there found the place no problem. When I got there wasn't offered a shower which set off a little bell in my head that I was gonna get rushed.

She had me strip down and lay on the table, she remained in the room while I got undress. She came over put a towel on me (I couldn't help but think that she has already seen me get naked why come put a towel on now). She started the massage good pressure, I didn't like the oil she used it was kind of sticky and dried fast. She was pretty rough on my shoulder blades, stretched my thighs to the limit.

Flipped over and proceeded to massage my chest, legs, and head. After awhile of this she asked if I wanted total relaxation. I'm sure we all know what I said. HE was pretty good worked the head ALOT I could she was trying to get me off as fast as possible. Finished up she wiped me off and told me to get dressed. Total time there 45min (knew I was not gonna get the full 60min. damage $.

I would repeat but only if I was gonna get my full time (don't like paying full price for 75% of the time).

TGMONGA

Tgmonsta
08-11-09, 15:17
She qouted me an hour when I called her.

CM0069
08-11-09, 16:46
Patty is YMMV. When I tried her my first and only time, she gave HE, but it was rushed--exactly the opposite of your experience!

IMO, Yang is better-looking, but I have never had the pleasure of receiving a massage, much less HE from her.Patty can be moody imho, lately seems just soo routine, yes shes cute but the lustre is somewhat lost for me now, I just hit a AMP or a thai for legit massage with breakin the bank.

Yang I actually got to try her before when she was down at old China mary, her he was sensual to me alright, I compare it to as if she was actually lickin it, she knows how to rub/play/tease it alright, not just jack-hammerin it at the get-go.

Clinton Bush
08-11-09, 23:42

Z
I don't shake like the Space Shuttle is being launched when my haircut is over.
LOL

Zzzzzzz
08-11-09, 23:43
Checked out Lani today, since Bebe's been really pushing for me to try her out. It was a good suggestion, and it's one that I should have taken her up on a long time ago.

Spinners are crazy hot and fun, but there's something special about those women with super long legs that really get me. Lani is one of these. She has an exceptionally pretty face (she's one of those that you'd seriously check out in real life), and a lean body with a tight little ass. If boobs are your thing, she's got that covered, too. Her body is the type that I really drool over. I'd put her in the late-20s to mid-30s, but she looks hella young for her actual age. L9

Her English is a little more limited than some other providers, but she's definitely a talker. It was comfortable to chat with her during the initial rubdown and after the session, she gave me a quick shoulder rub (which was hard and goooood) while we talked about other stuff. I enjoyed talking to her for the whole time. During the session she wasn't very vocal at first, but opened up really quickly. Something tells me that a repeat visit to her would be entirely different from the initial run (in the good way). A9

She didn't want me to DATY today, but went ahead and gyrated herself an inch over my face during CBJ to tease me straight to hell. I wanted to just dart up there and take a lick, but refrained. CBJ was not bad, followed by light CG. I say "light" because there was very little motion at first, but then it picked up as we progressed. Mish was next, and she started to pipe up and get wet while I plunged away. Looking at her is great because she truly is a hottie. Went to K9, and realized that this is her golden position. She was tight as hell, and gave me the freedom to pound any which way I pleased. Seriously almost busted while I looked at her slim body with boobs bouncing in the mirror. Fortunately, I got myself out before that. Went back to CG, and she was all about the lateral grind. She pumped me like no other until I came and laid a few kisses on me before she got off. S9

I'd go back to Fantasia see her again. Summary: 9/9/9. If you like taller women with hot bodies, and great attitudes, then Lani is definitely up there in rank.

Actually, scratch that. There's another girl at Fantasia who said Hi to me today, whom I'd much rather see the next time I visit. I know you're reading this, and I know you know who you are! Hahahaha.

Anyway, thanks Bebe. Good stuff, as usual.

Z

Zzzzzzz
08-11-09, 23:46
I don't shake like the Space Shuttle is being launched when my haircut is over.

LOLHahahahahaha

Also, those younger women are great eye candy and some turn out to be pretty talented, but those old aunties are always much more skilled at their trade. (Ew, but true. Hahahahaha)

Kokaroach
08-12-09, 01:03
My regular was busy so I visited Yang's for the first time. A pretty, mid-30's chinese girl lets me in (nice body). I got nude and laid on the table. She came in and put a towel on my ass and gave me a massage. She didn't brush anything or even get close. I turned over and she continued the massage until done. She went out to get a hot towel to wipe off the oil and I had taken off the towel when she came back. She immediately put it back on. I didn't bother to ask for anything. She said her name was Jessica. When I left a girl had just come in and she introduced herself as Patty. Although I didn't get anything I would consider repeating since the massage was very good.

Good luck, Roach

Jiro9673
08-12-09, 04:09
Checked out Pink the other night. I remembered MS from another place but couldn't remember where. Had two girls on the couch. One looked sort of cute, petite. The other wasn't as cute, but had some pretty good sized boobs.

I asked the MS if had other girls and she said had two more who were working. I decided to go with the petite girl.

When she got into the room, I realized that I made a mistake. She said her name was Tina and wasn't working too long. Physically, she wasn't really my type. She was really tiny. Maybe 4'-10" without heels, 85 pounds. Korean. When I saw her on the couch, I thought she was young, but up close I'd say she was in her mid 30's, probably older. She also had some large bolt ons which looked like the hard type. Real thin, almost boney looking.

Anyway, I thought what the heck. I was already there, she's cute, and who knows. Maybe it will turn out to be great.

Had ok TS then back to the room. Then came the big turn off. She put her hand out. I was a bit puzzled but quickly realized what she wanted. I nicely told here later. It became a bit awkward. But she left the room.

She returned and gave a pretty good CBJ followed by all the standards. However, since she was so tiny and I was a bit put off by her asking up front, I was a bit more rough than I usually am. She seemed to like it but probably just good at acting.

I'd say L/A/S = 7/6/6. I didn't care for the up front part and also thought she was a bit too old for my taste. I also like them to have a bit more meat on their body. Because of these reasons, I'll probably not repeat, although I'm thinking of checking this place out again. I probably should have gone with the other provider.

Peace.

Dell808
08-12-09, 06:50
Jean always went well over the 60 minutes with me and was never rushed. Maybe that day she was rushing so you wouldn't run into her next appointment.

Ck813
08-12-09, 16:24
What is the secret for getting in? They close at 4am?

Checked out Lani today, since Bebe's been really pushing for me to try her out. It was a good suggestion, and it's one that I should have taken her up on a long time ago.

Spinners are crazy hot and fun, but there's something special about those women with super long legs that really get me. Lani is one of these. She has an exceptionally pretty face (she's one of those that you'd seriously check out in real life), and a lean body with a tight little ass. If boobs are your thing, she's got that covered, too. Her body is the type that I really drool over. I'd put her in the late-20s to mid-30s, but she looks hella young for her actual age. L9

Her English is a little more limited than some other providers, but she's definitely a talker. It was comfortable to chat with her during the initial rubdown and after the session, she gave me a quick shoulder rub (which was hard and goooood) while we talked about other stuff. I enjoyed talking to her for the whole time. During the session she wasn't very vocal at first, but opened up really quickly. Something tells me that a repeat visit to her would be entirely different from the initial run (in the good way). A9

She didn't want me to DATY today, but went ahead and gyrated herself an inch over my face during CBJ to tease me straight to hell. I wanted to just dart up there and take a lick, but refrained. CBJ was not bad, followed by light CG. I say "light" because there was very little motion at first, but then it picked up as we progressed. Mish was next, and she started to pipe up and get wet while I plunged away. Looking at her is great because she truly is a hottie. Went to K9, and realized that this is her golden position. She was tight as hell, and gave me the freedom to pound any which way I pleased. Seriously almost busted while I looked at her slim body with boobs bouncing in the mirror. Fortunately, I got myself out before that. Went back to CG, and she was all about the lateral grind. She pumped me like no other until I came and laid a few kisses on me before she got off. S9

I'd go back to Fantasia see her again. Summary: 9/9/9. If you like taller women with hot bodies, and great attitudes, then Lani is definitely up there in rank.

Actually, scratch that. There's another girl at Fantasia who said Hi to me today, whom I'd much rather see the next time I visit. I know you're reading this, and I know you know who you are! Hahahaha.

Anyway, thanks Bebe. Good stuff, as usual.

Z

Rvoki
08-12-09, 17:20
Any "must" visit AMPs in close proximity (walking distance) of HHV?

Doctor Man Toy
08-12-09, 20:44
What were the damages?

Checked out Pink the other night. I remembered MS from another place but couldn't remember where. Had two girls on the couch. One looked sort of cute, petite. The other wasn't as cute, but had some pretty good sized boobs.

When she got into the room, I realized that I made a mistake. She said her name was Tina and wasn't working too long. Physically, she wasn't really my type. She was really tiny. Maybe 4'-10" without heels, 85 pounds. Korean. When I saw her on the couch, I thought she was young, but up close I'd say she was in her mid 30's, probably older. She also had some large bolt ons which looked like the hard type. Real thin, almost boney looking.

Anyway, I thought what the heck. I was already there, she's cute, and who knows. Maybe it will turn out to be great.

I'd say L/A/S = 7/6/6. I didn't care for the up front part and also thought she was a bit too old for my taste. I also like them to have a bit more meat on their body. Because of these reasons, I'll probably not repeat, although I'm thinking of checking this place out again. I probably should have gone with the other provider.

Peace.

Clinton Bush
08-12-09, 22:26

I asked the MS if had other girls and she said had two more who were working. I decided to go with the petite girl.

Had ok TS then back to the room. Then came the big turn off. She put her hand out. I was a bit puzzled but quickly realized what she wanted. I nicely told here later. It became a bit awkward. But she left the room.

She returned and gave a pretty good CBJ followed by all the standards. However, since she was so tiny and I was a bit put off by her asking up front, I was a bit more rough than I usually am. She seemed to like it but probably just good at acting.

Peace.
As they were popular in the early 1990's. They look good from a distance but they feel very unnatural. The newer, more natural feeling, bolt on boobies are a major technological advance I am glad I am around to see.