PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Modelsearch10
06-28-09, 00:50
Called to see what she was like, sounded cool enough so I tried to make an appt. but she doesn't work nights on the weekends and the rest of her day was full. Will try again some other time. $0.5/hr in Kapahulu.

Kinda sounded local...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1242698571.html

I tried her a few months back, needless to say I didnt go back. She talked the WHOLE time, which honestly I wouldnt have cared but her massage was terrible. I asked SEVERAL times for her to make it harder, there was several times she was only doing it with one hand! She is however pretty good looking and has a nice rack. Any mongers out there get any action of this one, If so Id give it a try again. The final "blow" was there was no HE.

Jiro9673
06-28-09, 02:14
Had a session with Kelly. Been here in Hawaii for about 3 weeks. Spinner type of body, maybe 5'3" or so. I think she may be in her mid to late 30's. She wears a lot of makeup so sort of hard to tell, but from the "feel" of her body, I think she's older than she looks. Very fun girl, with great attitude. Nice, real body and really enjoys doing it. Gets really into it. All covered, standard positions. Only negative is that she had a slight smokers breath. L/A/S = 7/9.5/9.5. One of the more fun sessions I've had recently.

Sancho2063
06-28-09, 04:24
You probably saw Tamiko or Sua.Now that wasnt so hard was it? But for the record the places on King Street I go to are:

CHM
P10
Top Floor
Excel

Not in any particular order. It just depends on who I want to see.

Sancho2063
06-28-09, 04:33
My regular MT cancelled on me, so I went to Ohana and saw Mina--for the first time. Looks to be 40-45. Said she's 95 lbs. Nice, big fake jugs. Virtually no massage skills. After 10 minutes, I massaged her nude body instead. HJ was so so. Very friendly with good attitude, however. Do not care to repeat. $100 total.Sorry to hear about your session with Mina. I liked her and I dug playing with those Tig-Ole Bitties before letting her stroke me.

Jon Doh
06-28-09, 12:42
Hi everyone. Sorry I've been out of mongering for about a year now. But I might get back into it again. Well anyways stopped by sakura and MS answered the door and asked if i was there before? And sorry but I lied to her and said yes. So she let me in and I asked if I could get jackie or million. Since I read in previous posts that there the ones to choose. So MS said jackie has the night off and million is working tonight. So unfortunately MS came back to my room and said that million was busy so she would send someone else. And in walks in Michelle. She's early 20's, K-girl, and about 5"4. No TS which surprised me but I usually shower before I go to any AMP's anyway just in case lol. She made me undress and went to CBJ. To me she has some pretty good skills in that area. Then jumped on me for CG. Was kinda cute when she did CG cause she still had her blouse on. Then she took it off. ANd to my surprise she had a bald eagle. And thats my first time being with a girl that had a bald eagle. So I told her that was my first time. And she giggled lol. So I guess that made her feel good. Then went on to mish and then HJ. Then she went to grab hot towel and made some small talk. She's a really nice girl and we talked. She doesnt speak good english much but I still could understand her. And yes she is a really sweet girl. So please be nice to her fellow mongers =). The usual $$.

Oh who's the young MS thats over there? She has really good english and does she play? She was kinda cute too. Also who was that girl there with huge bolt-ons? Is she any good? Thanks everyone for your contributions and I look forward to getting back into it again.

Kalani69
06-28-09, 19:17
Is there fs at Excel? See that hours are limited. 8:00 pm close?

Now that wasnt so hard was it? But for the record the places on King Street I go to are:

CHM
P10
Top Floor
Excel

Not in any particular order. It just depends on who I want to see.

Jay Ess10
06-28-09, 19:37
Drove around Saturday night out of boredom. Ended up at Fantasias again. Waited a while until Hana walks in. Very nice body decent face and maybe Cs. (felt natural) No massage just the sensual touch/licking/kissing. And also to my suprise some slight rimming. Started CBJ, to CG, RCG, mish, doggie, back to CG then HJ. Kinda felt bad she was really working hard for it and I was taking forever. Very friendly just like Kelly. Gave me a glass of water and hot towel afterwards and I was gone. Kinda bummed Angie wasnt there but I was satisfied with Hana.

L - 9 / A - 9 / S - 10

The usual $$

Ducky007
06-29-09, 03:06
Went to China spa around 7:00 or so and got the only girl there at the time Bebe I should have walked, but I stayed. Stand up self shower bad massage and the act was poor telling me to hurry up and pop well in an half hour I was done dressed and out. I could go into detail like no finger, smelt like ash tray ect. Ect. But what the use. But on the way out I saw this nice one sitting there. Asked if she was working she said yes dam it's all in the timeing. She said her name was Cee can't find anything on her, she kinda heavy with Biggg tits nice smile and she didn't look very orientil. Lots wavey black hair dose anyone have the low down on her? The dam thing is when I walked in I told the mama I didn't want a skinny one and what did I get but a dam skinny one that sucked, that's why I haven't been to China spa in a long time. Well I may be headed back to see this one named Cee.

Aloha

Sancho2063
06-29-09, 04:24
Is there fs at Excel? See that hours are limited. 8:00 pm close?Yes there is.

Comp Dude 35
06-29-09, 14:39
I heard she'll allow you to "self-complete" while she watches, but who the hell would pay for that???
I don't care how good-looking the girl is, if she don't help, she don't get paid.
CD35

I tried her a few months back, needless to say I didnt go back. She talked the WHOLE time, which honestly I wouldnt have cared but her massage was terrible. I asked SEVERAL times for her to make it harder, there was several times she was only doing it with one hand! She is however pretty good looking and has a nice rack. Any mongers out there get any action of this one, If so Id give it a try again. The final "blow" was there was no HE.

Tacofan
06-29-09, 14:57
Oh who's the young MS thats over there? She has really good english and does she play? She was kinda cute too.Probably Apple, she no-go nowadays, at least that's what she told me.

C Man
06-29-09, 15:07
I heard she'll allow you to "self-complete" while she watches, but who the hell would pay for that???
I don't care how good-looking the girl is, if she don't help, she don't get paid.
CD35

I was a customer of hers (never went back) that was offered to "self-service" for .75 (.5 plus .25 = total damage) while she watched and did it that one time with the reward of shooting my load aiming it at her without her seeing it coming! You guys say her rack is big? I remember her with a small B size a while back. Like I said in previous posts she is a tease and borders being a ROB.

C Man

Foojdaman
06-29-09, 15:20
Yes there is.I have been there and can attest to the fact that fs is available. The provider at that time was Mimi. I think the reason the hours are limited was because they were robbed a while back by some thugs.

Member #1062
06-29-09, 22:07
I had to drive by Fantasia a few times to find out where it is. During the week, parking might be hard to find but it was easy on the weekend.
Walk mauka of the Alapai Cafe one building up and you'll see the door a little ways back from the sidewalk.
I called the day before to make an appointment but nobody remembered.

Mama-san screened me briefly and said only one girl was available.

Maya knocked on my door - she was OK but had a little too much mileage for my taste so I passed.

I was just getting ready retrieve my deposit and leave when Kelly appeared.

This Kelly said she had only been in Hawaii for one week, but I think its the same girl Jiro reported on.
Face looks about 20 something but texture of her skin told me she was in her 30's.
Attractive, about 5 ft 3 maybe 105 lb, decent A cups but she said she's thinking about getting implants. :-(

L/A/S 8/9/8 with the usual routine and usual damages.
Would I repeat..?? maybe...

Javinny
06-29-09, 22:21
What happened to this place?

Used to be my casual visit place went on deployment and now it is gone

Bob #2
06-29-09, 23:40
Anyone know about Loess spa over in Kalihi? I drive past it all the time, but it always looks closed. I think it has funny-kine hours. Alos, I don't want to park in the parking lot because I know lots of peeps in Kalihi.

Thanks,

Peace out.

Ck813
06-30-09, 00:25
Oh my brother the things I could tell you about TA!!! If I get the go ahead I will tell everyone to PM me and boom shaka Laka Laka fire works will fucking fly.

Thai, young, pretty, massage with HE.
I don't blame you for caving.

For me, those girls are like mixing catnip with kryptonite.

Shydude
06-30-09, 01:12
Anyone know about Loess spa over in Kalihi? I drive past it all the time, but it always looks closed. I think it has funny-kine hours. Alos, I don't want to park in the parking lot because I know lots of peeps in Kalihi.

Thanks,

Peace out.

Loess Spa is only for women as far as I know. They have TV commercials on KBFD. I used to know a few AMP girls who would go there on their days off. It's legit. Don't waste your time.

Modelsearch10
06-30-09, 01:58
Oh my brother the things I could tell you about TA!!! If I get the go ahead I will tell everyone to PM me and boom shaka Laka Laka fire works will fucking fly.

Please tell or just PM me ..... PLEASE !

Jiro9673
06-30-09, 02:30
I had to drive by Fantasia a few times to find out where it is. During the week, parking might be hard to find but it was easy on the weekend.
Walk mauka of the Alapai Cafe one building up and you'll see the door a little ways back from the sidewalk.

I called the day before to make an appointment but nobody remembered.

Mama-san screened me briefly and said only one girl was available.

Maya knocked on my door - she was OK but had a little too much mileage for my taste so I passed.

I was just getting ready retrieve my deposit and leave when Kelly appeared.

This Kelly said she had only been in Hawaii for one week, but I think its the same girl Jiro reported on.

Face looks about 20 something but texture of her skin told me she was in her 30's.
Attractive, about 5 ft 3 maybe 105 lb, decent A cups but she said she's thinking about getting implants. :-(

L/A/S 8/9/8 with the usual routine and usual damages.

Would I repeat..?? maybe...Yup, the "texture" of her skin is what made me think she was in her 30's (not 20's).

Mini is similar.

Seenum
06-30-09, 04:23
Probably Apple, she no-go nowadays, at least that's what she told me.

It depends I guess I'm not one of hers but she never has turned me down. Very very cool girl not your typical amp girl. Apple is a little on the tall side but proportioned very well.

Magnod
06-30-09, 04:43

Thanks,

Peace out.

I think a larger local lady was using a small room there for male clients. Other then that all female only.

Sdrom
06-30-09, 05:40
After hearing about Mei Ling from here and from my friend. I went and try her out. She looks not bad. She like to talk. When I got there got undress, I dind'nt cover with towel. Lay on my back she give me a massage. Told me me turn over. When she told me to turn over, She got towel and cover my shaft. I was thinking what the fu? K you don't have to cover my cock. So I was thinking, I hope I get a HJ. After she finish massage my front, She said finish with the massage. So I said can you give me a HJ. She says she don't do that too much Le always checking. Told her I'am not Le. And I said my friend told me about her and got HJ from her. She said don't belive him. His bull shiting. So I did'nt tip her. The massage was'nt that great. No HJ no tip. A massage has to have a HJ. First and last time I'll see her. For the guys who want to try her. Don't waste your time and money. No HJ. So I went to Yangs after, and see Patty, Got a great massage and HJ. At least I know I'll get HJ there.Massage parlors, as opposed to AMP's and Relaxation Centers tend to be more often than not, legit places. Getting a Happy Ending from them takes time and patience. Their main selling point is the massage. So first timers tend NOT to get even a HJ. After you become a regular customer (and they get to know you) then they will slip in the occasional HJ or more. But it takes patience and gaining their trust. They rely on their massage licence. One big turn-off is to say 'I heard from someone that you give [name service]'. Just tip them well, don't ask, and eventually you get a handout.

Joe Som
06-30-09, 05:50
Is there fs at Excel? See that hours are limited. 8:00 pm close?
Excel is FS.

Tacofan
06-30-09, 08:50
Just got back from B-day with Pop's, went to Thai bar across from Sundance (see K-Bar thread for details, didn't know where else to post it.)

Anyway, for AMP thread:

Went to Ichiban, saw Ivy, attitude was excellent: 8 or 9, service was 9; because I was pretty drunk but she had patience and took her time. Looks was 8 (giving her the benefit of the doubt, since I was pretty drunk). Anyway, decent TS, good CBJ. Let me tongue the kitty until she couldn't take it anymore. Only got to do mish 'till pop, but I didn't wanna switch, cause I was afraid Jr. Would get scared due to all the booze, give her a 8 for service over all. Little disappointed since she didn't let me give her the O.

She's gonna be gone for a while, so all you lurkers are SOL, gave her my ph#, so she'll call me when she gets back.

She said she's gonna be back in a few weeks so if any regulars are interested PM me and I'll tell you when she gets back.

Happy mongering,

Tacofan

Ck813
06-30-09, 18:25
I have not had the go ahead yet so please do not PM me yet. If I get the go I will tell everyone to PM me. Those of you who say you getting HE from her now how long is your nose growing?

Ck813
06-30-09, 18:27
If you are new I will not tell you as you could be spies. Please have at least 50 posts and must have been member since 08. If the other members wanna Pm you that is their business. I will only PM 08 members and before.

Comp Dude 35
07-01-09, 00:13
To start off, I'm not trying to start a "flame" or anything with you, but you say you need to get the "go ahead" before revealing; does that mean you are asking for her permission to provide the info to the "elite" members?

Isn't that going against what all mongers consider sacred, not to reveal to the provider that all of us know?

For what it is worth, I've had a HE HJ from her in the past at TH and I gotta say it wasn't anything special. The boob massage I got from Nan was way more erotic and hot.

Unless you got something else on TA, it wouldn't be a surprise to me; I think if you can get a decent massage with more than a HE HJ, then that is worth a PM.

CD35

If you are new I will not tell you as you could be spies. Please have at least 50 posts and must have been member since 08. If the other members wanna Pm you that is their business. I will only PM 08 members and before.

Viper78
07-01-09, 01:37
What happened to this place?

Used to be my casual visit place went on deployment and now it is goneSaw in the MP thread

Saw in the paper Golden Massage moved to Young Street.

Same place as former Imperial/Ecstacy? not sure about the talent though.
Stopped by and MS is from Golden Massage that was on King St a few weeks ago. Front door is easily seen from the road and smokers at the next door bar. After ringing the bell I was standing out in the open with all who passed could see. Don't forget a disguise or do the walk of shame. ( I have a good disguise) Still the same kind of talent saw one Korean older MILF, and did not partake.

Modelsearch10
07-01-09, 01:47
To start off, I'm not trying to start a "flame" or anything with you, but you say you need to get the "go ahead" before revealing; does that mean you are asking for her permission to provide the info to the "elite" members?

Isn't that going against what all mongers consider sacred, not to reveal to the provider that all of us know?

For what it is worth, I've had a HE HJ from her in the past at TH and I gotta say it wasn't anything special. The boob massage I got from Nan was way more erotic and hot.

Unless you got something else on TA, it wouldn't be a surprise to me; I think if you can get a decent massage with more than a HE HJ, then that is worth a PM.

CD35

I totally agree with CD 35. Ive already had a HE from her as well. I just thought that there was some good 411 on the situation. But dont worry I wont tell everyone that she gives the HE, its our secret.....wink, wink. Seriously now get real. Its Common knowledge for the most part who did and does give HE at TH just by reading these posts. I dont get all the "go ahead" story. Its not a secret, unless your getting extra bonuses.

True Lies
07-01-09, 02:56
I tried Bangkok Therapy Thai Massage Center (Stadium Mall). I had some body aches that needed massaging and was in that area. I expected a legit massage and it was very legit. The girl was Marie, not the usual Thai girls I’ve seen there before. A really good massage. But I think I need to try Nina since it sounds like she has set the bar for best massage.

Dakine69
07-01-09, 06:16
Drive down King, turn left on McCully, then turn left on Beretania, look for the 4th building on the right with the neon OPEN sign. If you passed Artesian you went too far. This is a bad spot for a AMP and there is a cop that lives across the street and down a block with a white HPD motorcycle.

The pro's hideout. LOL

Jay Ess10
07-01-09, 13:13
I dont think that bike has moved from that spot in years.

Drive down King, turn left on McCully, then turn left on Beretania, look for the 4th building on the right with the neon OPEN sign. If you passed Artesian you went too far. This is a bad spot for a AMP and there is a cop that lives across the street and down a block with a white HPD motorcycle.

The pro's hideout. LOL

Comp Dude 35
07-01-09, 13:54
Is this in a house directly on Beretania? If it is, that's the old Paradise location and it has been there for a long time. Lots of good times, though long long ago in a galaxy far far away.
CD35

The pro's hideout. LOL

Dr Mallard
07-01-09, 18:13
Went to 3102 the other day and had Sake give me a real hard massage. Hard it was, and she seemed to enjoy her work. No hints of extras from her although her breast made contact with my face a couple of times. Clothed the whole time, towel the whole time on me.

Second time I have been there and no hint of HE. I still must look like LE.

Doc

Honven
07-01-09, 19:00
I agree with the other fellas, what else is there really to pm about Ta, when there have been many posts about her doing the deed? If you you're being so secretive about new info at her place, then I'll assume that it's because she's doing the deed over there as well, otherwise why all the secrecy? What else is there to tell? Maybe she found a new restaurant that she likes? Ok.. that might be useful info.

Housemeister69
07-01-09, 20:16
I can believe you that she would not do a HE for you if she does not know you. Please do not bash her though on her massage. Mei Ling gives a 8.5-9 when she does a massage. I have known her ever since Mary opened up her business on the 2nd floor of CC. Try telling her you know Ling Ling who is her good friend. Do not mention Tasha or she might never stop talking.I have to say that I found her massage skills to be average. Not bad, not great. Same with her looks. She's friendly though. The place is a different story, but there have been enough reports about it, so everybody should know what they will get. Parking is a bit of a hassle, too, but could be worse.

Not complaining, just saying it isn't my cup of tea and I do not have the patience or money to "buy trust" when I am not blown away by looks, or service and there are just too many other options. Oh, but I did tip, not a HE-level tip, but a massage-level tip.

Housemeister69
07-01-09, 20:20
Yes, Genki Massage is Sakura Massage (University), not to be confused with the AMP called Sakura on Rycroft Street near Walmart. The are not open 24/7 and prefer that you make an appointment rather than walk-in. Fees are standard, House .5 and you tip the provider for services rendered. HE possible, but YMMV.Wait, I thought we established a while ago that both Sakuras are absolutely FS, even though very different atmosphere and technicians. At least that was by experience every time I went. We should move the discussion to the MP thread.

Stangman808
07-02-09, 01:10
Wait, I thought we established a while ago that both Sakuras are absolutely FS, even though very different atmosphere and technicians. At least that was by experience every time I went. We should move the discussion to the MP thread.

Sakura on Rycroft Street is a regular AMP where FS is always available, but at Sakura on University Jennifer and her providers are perhaps a little more cautious. FS is available if they are comfortable with you, and don't think you are LE. Tell us about your experience at both establishments.

Stangman808
07-02-09, 01:46
Is this in a house directly on Beretania? If it is, that's the old Paradise location and it has been there for a long time. Lots of good times, though long long ago in a galaxy far far away.
CD35

This house at 1930 South Beretania Street has been in operation a long time under different names. Before it was "Paradise Spa" it was called "Narita" and then just "1930". I think currently is houses a business called "Massage by Happy and Penny". See the "Mature (40+) Asian Providers In Honolulu" thread post #401. Kapalua posted a report on "Happy".

Captin Crunch
07-02-09, 01:52
I heard that Grace is back with Jenn. She said Grace is a popular girl. I wonder why? She also mentioned that she has a new Chinese girl.
Sakura on Rycroft Street is a regular AMP where FS is always available, but at Sakura on University Jennifer and her providers are perhaps a little more cautious. FS is available if they are comfortable with you, and don't think you are LE. Tell us about your experience at both establishments.

Kamipulu
07-02-09, 02:10
Does anyone have any info on Erin Marie? She offers un-draped "therapeutic" massage. PM me please.

Mahalo!

Magnod
07-02-09, 03:22
I heard that Grace is back with Jenn. She said Grace is a popular girl. I wonder why? She also mentioned that she has a new Chinese girl.

I've never been to Sakura but Jenn is Yuko/Junko right?

Blake123
07-02-09, 03:41
I've never been to Sakura but Jenn is Yuko/Junko right?

Yes, Junko

Stevet09
07-02-09, 04:19
I totally agree with CD 35. I've already had a HE from her as well. I just thought that there was some good 411 on the situation. But don't worry I won't tell everyone that she gives the HE, its our secret. Wink, wink. Seriously now get real. Its Common knowledge for the most part who did and does give HE at TH just by reading these posts. I don't get all the "go ahead" story. Its not a secret, unless your getting extra bonuses.I guess everyone interprets things in their own ways, but in my hope for something better to come around with some sort of shift in service patterns for these girls, I thought he meant that she does more than HE, meaning at least BJ of some sort, but probably FS, and for that matter, a true gfe or pse!

Imagine if all the TG's started following this pattern. There would be the start of some formidable competition between them and the kgirl massage places, and these reports would go in the massage parlor thread instead.

Too bad I don't meet the man's "requirements" to receive that 411 via pm. I'd like to know! Since we already know about the HE action, if he didn't mean anything more than that, then that would be a little disappointing. Oh well. Tomorrow's another day, another ho.

Member #6232
07-02-09, 04:20
Howdy All,

Wondered about this one from CL and asking anyone for the 411??

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1247876880.html

Me thinks related to those Tantric type massages?? Alohaz in advance,

"O"

Sushi888
07-02-09, 06:17
Which MP glaies has the biggest boobS?

Mongers Rus
07-02-09, 07:12

The pro's hideout. LOL

Dude, where you been. I still go there once in a while. Penny has the hardest ass for the 40 & over. Nice fake rack too. I think she's better than Liliha Kim, IMHO. If your afraid or ashamed, drive all the way in the back on the left side of the house, and park next to Penny's Merc SUV.
DM

Crazy Glu
07-02-09, 09:48
Had appointment with "JinJoo" but she flaked on me, was busy with someone else. Don't know why they want us to call first to make an appointment when they don't KEEP IT! The MS (ugly and old) don't know her name she tried too rip me off too when I decided to leave and wanted my money back she told me I gave her $50 when it was actually $60 I waited 15-20 minutes for "JinJoo" in the room to show but she didn't MS tried to rip me off still by saying that I ONLY gave her $50 but got my money back after I started speaking louder. (Sorry brothers if you were there.) Went down stairs to Club Tomorrow to have a beer and cool off met a fine babe by the name of "Jun" bought her a drink. I plan to go back to check her out. Anybody got intel on this babe?

I went back upstairs to see if she (JinJoo) was available, some other guy beat me, AGAIN! Dang she is real popular. Oh well maybe next time.

MS introduced me to "Ivy" gave her $50 (exact) went to the room. Ivy entered. She asked if she was OK, I said yes. The TS was OK nothing special. In the room she was playing with JR (BBHJ) I thought I was going to get some BB action, but nope didn't happen its OK I got something better! She slipped the cover on for a CBJ (I popped) after about 10 minutes. (It was that good! ) I did some DATY she slipped another cover on and we did some K9 and I popped again in Mish. I definitely plan to see her again! Total damage was $$.5

Well Take Care BE Safe brothers. Watch the K-bar thread for my report on "Jun" at Club Tomorrow.

Ck813
07-02-09, 13:39
Hey Comp.

I have a lot of respect for you and the way you address posts. Well let me clarify up the secretiveness on Ta.

Ii has nothing to do with sexual offerings. I thought about this and potentially what I know could destroy Ta and I did not want to do that.

I just know a lot of her inner secrets that I was about to expose but I will not. She did me wrong but I will stoop to her level. I hope this clears up everything.

As for you model search 10 drop dead. I do not know why I waste my time on you 10.

CD35

Shavnluvr
07-02-09, 15:05
Howdy All,

"O"I've seen her ads before too.

Found a link to her site:

http://neo-tantric-massage.webs.com/

Anyone TOFTT?

Lkjhgf
07-02-09, 16:32
Yup, the "texture" of her skin is what made me think she was in her 30's (not 20's).

Mini is similar.Jiro, You guys right on the age, about kelly, but real pretty with the dimples, nice body, tits ok, for the age, pussy looks like a 18 year old.

Hana, Mid 20, real tight body like a 18 year old, not a inch of fat, if she had a tan she would look like a surfer girl, nice, pretty, tall, long hair, a 10, 10.10

Blake123
07-02-09, 17:00
Howdy All,

"O"

She should give FS for what she charges.

Comp Dude 35
07-02-09, 18:51
She'll do BB for everything; that will usually make them popular.

Comp Dude 35
07-02-09, 18:57
Dude - stop the crack; don't you watch the commercials on TV?

Which MP glaies has the biggest boobS?

Ck813
07-02-09, 19:36
I know in the past Junko use to do BBBJ and BBFS with DFK and LFK. Recently she told me she will do BBBJ but not BBFS anymore. Is she doing BBFS again?

She'll do BB for everything; that will usually make them popular.

Dakine69
07-02-09, 20:18
Had appointment with "JinJoo" but she flaked on me, was busy with someone else. Don't know why they want us to call first to make an appointment when they don't KEEP IT! The MS (ugly and old) don't know her name she tried too rip me off too when I decided to leave and wanted my money back she told me I gave her $50 when it was actually $60 I waited 15-20 minutes for "JinJoo" in the room to show but she didn't MS tried to rip me off still by saying that I ONLY gave her $50 but got my money back after I started speaking louder. (Sorry brothers if you were there.) Went down stairs to Club Tomorrow to have a beer and cool off met a fine babe by the name of "Jun" bought her a drink. I plan to go back to check her out. Anybody got intel on this babe?

I went back upstairs to see if she (JinJoo) was available, some other guy beat me, AGAIN! Dang she is real popular. Oh well maybe next time.

MS introduced me to "Ivy" gave her $50 (exact) went to the room. Ivy entered. She asked if she was OK, I said yes. The TS was OK nothing special. In the room she was playing with JR (BBHJ) I thought I was going to get some BB action, but nope didn't happen its OK I got something better! She slipped the cover on for a CBJ (I popped) after about 10 minutes. (It was that good! ) I did some DATY she slipped another cover on and we did some K9 and I popped again in Mish. I definitely plan to see her again! Total damage was $$.5

Well Take Care BE Safe brothers. Watch the K-bar thread for my report on "Jun" at Club Tomorrow.You pop so fast. You should try what I always do. I beat off before I go to the spa so I last longer. Some dude told me another idea he does. After beating off wipe your cum on your hands and the parts of your body that the girls lick. When you go to spa don't get the TS. That way the girls lick your cum and sometimes FIV. I do other fun I learned on the internet.

Housemeister69
07-02-09, 20:31
Lots of posts about the place already, let me add my experiences. And even though I think this should really be under the MP thread, I'll post it here and compare the place to the other Sakura or other AMPs.

Mamasan:

Sakura University (SU). No mamasan in the typical MP way, but Jen runs the place, and is also working herself.

Sakura Roycroft (SR). Typical mamasan, not working herself

Screening, business hours and appointments:

SU. Screening done by Jenn and/or the therapist. Daytime hours (10-8pm I think, closed Sun). Appointments preferred, but I walked in the first time and Jen was able to see me. However, since there is no mamasan, if all ladies are busy, it sucks if they have to stop the session to open the door for some walk-in dude. Appointments are easy, but, like I said, my first time was a walk-in, so I'm not sure how first time appointments are. Screening is probably different on a case by case basis. Mine was rather light. Here's a tip: at one point during the massage, the therapist, invariably, stands at the end of the table right where your head is and where I place my hands. So you can reduce the screening a lot if you take things into your own hands.

SR. Not sure they take appointments. 24 shop (I think, but anyway open late and real action doesn't start till the evening). Screening done mostly by mamasan and can be tough, as she does it through the screen door sometimes. Try NOT to look like a tourist in any way.

Selection:

SU. Typically 2-3 ladies working in any given week, not necessarily all at the same time. All of the ladies I met were in their 30s and, mostly 40s. All asian, mostly from West Coast Mainland here for a while (met two from San Fran). Jenn has been here for a while. Not really a line-up, but you sometimes see the other ladies as it is a small place. Ladies are nice and cute, but not model hot.

SR. Ranges from 1-2 during the day to 15+ on weekend nights. Mostly in their 20s, or at least looking that way. You see them all on the couch as you walk in, but can get a more official line-up if you ask. Many girls are rather made up and wear bikinis and such. Majority asian (Korean), but some haole. Some real stunners. Wow.

Sessions and $ house:

SU: $50 for 60 minutes and you usually get your full time or even more. Real massage (maybe not as good as at no-play places, but pretty good), no TS.

SR: $50 for, well, whatever comes first, you or the 30 min buzzer TS from what I heard, never saw it or did it though. Usually not even a real attempt at massage, and more light touch if at all. However, some, like Ivy, do a pretty good one and I love it after the fun part.

Services:

SU: I think YMMV here more than elsewhere, due to the screening and the fact that the ladies seem to be more independent contractors and offer their own mix of services. Close to GFE with most. Ladies are more experienced here and take their time more. I never met Grace, but frankly, BB everything, if true, makes her A LOT LESS popular with me. Anyway, never had any issue getting the full menu, alas no BBFS (I wouldn't do it and wouldn't ask, but who knows). Standard tips (buck and a half).

SR: Once you made it in, not much guessing as the full menu will be offered, unless you say or do something really stupid. All safe fun from my experience. Feels more rushed and "managed" but that might also have to do with the age of the ladies. Same standard tips.

So where to go? I like both, depending what I am in the mood for and the time of day. SU is a day thing and better massage, SR has way younger and way hotter therapists and is better in the evening (selection). The ladies and sessions are very different and I hope this helps brahs in chosing where to spend the dough.

Experiences:

SU: I've had the pleasure of sessioning with Jen a couple times, as well as with Cherry, Sarah and a lady from SF whose name escapes me, but I don't think she's there anymore anyway

SR: Ivy. Wow. Take a look at the MP thread for lots of posts on her and Million. Met Coco the other day and can recommend her, too. BTW, don't use a gals name to get into a place if you have never met her and you are not 100% certain she's not there that day. Get's mighty weird if she is and doesn't recognize you. Then you might have really blown it and not in the way you had hoped.

Cheers

Crazy Glu
07-02-09, 22:48
She'll do BB for everything; that will usually make them popular.Does Grace and Jenn work at Sakura? Does Grace really do BB?

Thanks in advance for info. PM me if anyone has to.

Be Safe Take Care my fellow hobbyists.

Blake123
07-03-09, 03:26
Does Grace and Jenn work at Sakura? Does Grace really do BB?

Thanks in advance for info. PM me if anyone has to.

Be Safe Take Care my fellow hobbyists.

Yes, they work at Sakura (Unversity). According to monger Slow Hi (#3104 in this thread), Grace at least does BBBJ. He sensed that BBFS is also available. Good luck.

Blake123
07-03-09, 03:39
Imagine if all the TG's started following this pattern. There would be the start of some formidable competition between them and the kgirl massage places, and these reports would go in the massage parlor thread instead.

That's wishful thinking. I know too many of them would rather quit the business and do something else rather than resort to giving out HJs.

Talon X
07-03-09, 05:10
Some dude told me another idea he does. After beating off wipe your cum on your hands and the parts of your body that the girls lick. When you go to spa don't get the TS. That way the girls lick your cum and sometimes FIV. I do other fun I learned on the internet.

Hope your friend doesn't mind if I don't shake his hand when we meet. Man, I can't imagine a guy walking around or driving around with cum all over his body. He just set a new standard for "NASTY". TX.

Mavrick7
07-03-09, 05:27
You pop so fast. You should try what I always do. I beat off before I go to the spa so I last longer. Some dude told me another idea he does. After beating off wipe your cum on your hands and the parts of your body that the girls lick. When you go to spa don't get the TS. That way the girls lick your cum and sometimes FIV. I do other fun I learned on the internet.
How can you stand the smell of your own spunk all over you? I have never heard that shit before. Do you eat your cum too?

I always tell the chicks that it is good for their complexion, but never knew a straight guy doing that kinda shit.

Mavrick7
07-03-09, 05:44
Okay enough of that weird shit. Why should I wack off if I can pay a chick to suck and fuck it?

Back to my contribution, went to P10 a little disappointed because no new talent and the new bitches got tatoos all over the place. It's just not for me.
About to leave and hear that Sua is available and wants to play.

Looks like Lucy Liu, but about 5'2" 115 lbs, B cup breast, white skin, curly black shoulder length hair.

Immediately jumps all over me. kissing, caressing, rimming action, ball licking, then porn style CBJ. Deep throat action, back to ball licking, and rimming.

Gets up on top, side saddle humping, reverse cowgirl, jumps off and back to CBJ + ball licking.

pulls me back on top for pounding, playing with my balls and pulling me deeper and asking for harder pounding.

CBJ + ball licking again? I guess it has been a while for her?

K9 action, started slow, then gave her a hard pumping. Awesome control on her part, tensing her pussy on every stroke.

pulled me back on top, ripped condom off for CIM. Love that feeling when they suck every last drop!

This was followed by TS and nude table massage. The best massage ever!

One of the girls told me that Sua "broke" her in upon arrival to P10. Great on the job training.

L/A/S 8/9/10

Maiboto
07-03-09, 06:13
You pop so fast. You should try what I always do. I beat off before I go to the spa so I last longer. Some dude told me another idea he does. After beating off wipe your cum on your hands and the parts of your body that the girls lick. When you go to spa don't get the TS. That way the girls lick your cum and sometimes FIV. I do other fun I learned on the internet.

Well I guess, "Hooked on phonics" didn't work for you, your grammar obviously sucks. Did you even attend grade school? Ok slight chance you went to school but, I bet you rode the little yellow special bus.
You said to wipe your spluge on your hands for the girls to lick what girl is going to lick someones hand? Even if a provider pissed me off to the extreme I would never put on my own spluge and have her lick it that's just weird. Oh and since you said you do things you read about on the Internet take a look at this web site:

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english

Modelsearch10
07-03-09, 06:22
Hey Comp.

I have a lot of respect for you and the way you address posts. Well let me clarify up the secretiveness on Ta.

Ii has nothing to do with sexual offerings. I thought about this and potentially what I know could destroy Ta and I did not want to do that.

I just know a lot of her inner secrets that I was about to expose but I will not. She did me wrong but I will stoop to her level. I hope this clears up everything.

As for you model search 10 drop dead. I do not know why I waste my time on you 10.

Wow.... Ok. ughhhh ....

Hinode
07-03-09, 07:54
I know in the past Junko use to do BBBJ and BBFS with DFK and LFK. Recently she told me she will do BBBJ but not BBFS anymore. Is she doing BBFS again?
Is this the same infamous "Junko" from Golden Massage on S. King st back in the day? Man...Mina (from golden) used to get pissed when I used to look at her. Or was Junko from CHM>? Damn..Im gettin old!

Any clarifications is cool...but if it _IS_ Junko from Golden...I might have to try this MS and cheat on the current MILF, cuz I always wanted to see her! I remember reading reports that Junko will do legit massages and is paranoid of "new" customers being LE. Is this still true? I hope she hasnt looked like she has gained much "milage" since Golden...

Any additional 411 on Junko/Grace, PM brothers. If/when I do go to Sakura (Univerity) I will post back here for a report.

Thanks,
Brother H

Tyrone Biggins
07-03-09, 10:07

Well Take Care BE Safe brothers. Watch the K-bar thread for my report on "Jun" at Club Tomorrow.

Yikes.
Sorry to hear of such an experience. We (normals) have had our share.
If you ever think about visiting Ichiban again, I'd recommend Kelly. Nice hot bod - I think maybe late 20's, could be wrong, but service was good.
Some other reports on her were posted here on this thread. I'm sorry, but I have neither the time or energy to dig them up, as it's already 4am.
Gonna hit the sack. Good luck on your next run.

Tyrone Biggins
07-03-09, 10:12
Hope your friend doesn't mind if I don't shake his hand when we meet. Man, I can't imagine a guy walking around or driving around with cum all over his body. He just set a new standard for "NASTY". TX.
That is sick. Who is this headcase anyway?! I can ALMOST negotiate a HOT woman's cum all over my stomach (and taking a break until a shower), however cruising around with your own cum all over your body? Fuck that.
This fuck is almost as sick as Headrest, if not, perhaps even more so.
Best wishes with your social life, DaKine69. Although I don't think you'll have much luck, providing your awkward fetishes. =/

John Ross
07-03-09, 17:26
Is this the same infamous "Junko" from Golden Massage on S. King st back in the day? Man...Mina (from golden) used to get pissed when I used to look at her. Or was Junko from CHM>? Damn..Im gettin old!

Any clarifications is cool...but if it _IS_ Junko from Golden...I might have to try this MS and cheat on the current MILF, cuz I always wanted to see her! I remember reading reports that Junko will do legit massages and is paranoid of "new" customers being LE. Is this still true? I hope she hasnt looked like she has gained much "milage" since Golden...

Any additional 411 on Junko/Grace, PM brothers. If/when I do go to Sakura (Univerity) I will post back here for a report.

Thanks,
Brother HJunko worked at Golden as Jennifer for a little while, then moved to Judy's. She was there for a few months and left. Next, she was working with Sisi in CC. Later, she would meet customers at her place.

Un Holy
07-03-09, 23:05
Is this the old Ivy or new one?

Crazy Glu
07-04-09, 02:49
Is this the old Ivy or new one?Not sure brother Un Holy she said that she was from LA. The landing pad is not as trimmed as other girls that are bald or a nicely trimmed landing pad. I hope this helps, sorry brothers.

CG

Crazy Glu
07-04-09, 02:57
Thanks brother Tyrone. I think I've met Kelly. She has a nice body and she often acts as the MS, right? As like Sua/Suzie at P10. I think I'll try her can you PM or reply with her services? If you prefer not to I understand brother.

Thanks CG

Yikes.

Sorry to hear of such an experience. We (normals) have had our share.

If you ever think about visiting Ichiban again, I'd recommend Kelly. Nice hot bod - I think maybe late 20's, could be wrong, but service was good.

Some other reports on her were posted here on this thread. I'm sorry, but I have neither the time or energy to dig them up, as it's already 4am.

Gonna hit the sack. Good luck on your next run.

Sushi888
07-04-09, 05:00
Which MP girl has the biggest natural boobs.

Doublemint
07-04-09, 06:09
I know in the past Junko use to do BBBJ and BBFS with DFK and LFK. Recently she told me she will do BBBJ but not BBFS anymore. Is she doing BBFS again? I've read a lot of positive reviews of Junko recently, but I just want to share my memory about her.

I saw Junko a few times when she was working at Rakuen (before it became Nirvana).

It was almost 10 years ago, I think. When I saw her for the 1st time, I got BBBJ and CFS. (I think I saw her a couple more times and I got the same service.)

Then the last time I saw her, she refused BBBJ. I said she gave me BBBJ last time.

Then she said one of her customer told her how risky BBBJ was. And she went on and on for more than 10 minutes (? ) how risky BB actions are, I should always use cover and such. That was a major turn off.

I understand that some of the providers don't do BBs. I get it. I may beg for it, but just say no. No preachin'! I know what I'm doing and I know the risks and I still want it anyway. LOL.

Also consistency is a major factor I look for in providers. Good propiders provide good services consistently

Of course I stopped seeing her, and looked for other provider who gives me BBBJ.

And then one day, I was at car wash place, waiting for my car to be wiped.

Someone called my hobby name. I looked around. It was Junko, but it took time for me to realize it was Junko, because she looked really old and terrible without (or almost without? ) make up in a bright daylight.

I just pretended to be someone else.

To me she broke a golden rule, which is " Providers (AMP girls, escorts and bar girls) should not wave at or talk to a customer in public, even if he seems alone. And we (customers) will pretend not to know you in public so that your frieds or families will not find out what you do.

Especially in a samll town like Honolulu. Maybe I'm an old school, but you never know when your family, friends, co-workers, bosses or clients see you.

Sorry Junko fans. Maybe she has changed over the time, but personally I will never see her again.

Lip Licker
07-04-09, 06:50

Kelly is well into her 30's(try seeing her without makeup and you'll understand) but she takes good care of herself and her service is excellent. She sometimes is the mama at Ichiban but will still provide service if you ask. Her service reminds me of the good old days of AMP mongering when they all seemed to provide at least that level of service.

Visited Sakura a few times early in the morning and there were no decent providers available. I did see a cute girl who was bigger than I was looking for that night. Long bleached hair with waves, maybe 5'3", 120. Probably Korean but had a somewhat local Korean look to her. Seems like quality has gone down over there or my timing was just off.

I try not to judge other mongers preferences but wiping your own jizz on yourself? WTF?!? You have some serious socialization issues you need to work out.

Seenum
07-04-09, 06:56
Which MP girl has the biggest natural boobs.

Why don't you check out smile spa and report back.

Lono31
07-04-09, 15:28
You play $.5 for a full 1 hour of professional massage instead of playing the same amount for room fee in other MPs(most of the time they give you a quick 15 minutes unprofessional massage). After the full hour of pro massage, you ask for F/S from the professional massasge therapist for $. All of them are located in CC but beware not all of them provide F/S. You can pretty much tell who are the slutty ones and just pick them. Please don't be a dick and jack up the price.

Lkjhgf
07-04-09, 15:33
Hana, IMHO does a great massage use her elbows, knees, palms, fingers, so save some time after business, nice pleasent girl.

Stay safe

Hinode
07-04-09, 20:12
You play $.5 for a full 1 hour of professional massage instead of playing the same amount for room fee in other MPs(most of the time they give you a quick 15 minutes unprofessional massage). After the full hour of pro massage, you ask for F/S from the professional massasge therapist for $. All of them are located in CC but beware not all of them provide F/S. You can pretty much tell who are the slutty ones and just pick them. Please don't be a dick and jack up the price.

So let me get this straight,

You "PLAY" $.5 + then ask the therapist for FS for $ = $$.5?

I don't understand what you are saying, your message doesn't make any sense. Besides, if you go to a MP you can tell the girl whatever you want. You're the customer, if you don't want a massage, just say you don't want one. Different strokes for different folks, but IMHO if I was going to a massage THERAPIST (like Jean) then I would be going there PRIMARILY for a massage, not for sex per say.

I don't know what you mean by "don't be dick and jack up the price" either. Further clarification would be appreciated in a more detailed report, rather than an opinion about "you all/y'all/you guys".

H

Lono31
07-04-09, 22:51
So let me get this straight,

You "PLAY" $.5 + then ask the therapist for FS for $ = $$.5?

I don't understand what you are saying, your message doesn't make any sense. Besides, if you go to a MP you can tell the girl whatever you want. You're the customer, if you don't want a massage, just say you don't want one. Different strokes for different folks, but IMHO if I was going to a massage THERAPIST (like Jean) then I would be going there PRIMARILY for a massage, not for sex per say.

I don't know what you mean by "don't be dick and jack up the price" either. Further clarification would be appreciated in a more detailed report, rather than an opinion about "you all/y'all/you guys".

HSorry. Let me clarify better. Pay $50 for a full 1 hour pro massage then $100 for sex. I just think this is a better deal the the other MPs.

Stangman808
07-05-09, 00:28
[QUOTE=Doublemint]
Someone called my hobby name. I looked around. It was Junko, but it took time for me to realize it was Junko, because she looked really old and terrible without (or almost without? ) make up in a bright daylight.

It's all very subjective, but IMHO Junko/Jennifer is a very attractive women with a slim petite body. I have talked with her outside on the walkway of Sakura (University) in the daylight and she looks great. On top of that she is very friendly and sincerely wants her customers to be happy with her services which adds to her appeal.

Bench Warmer
07-05-09, 04:42
Sorry. Let me clarify better. Pay $50 for a full 1 hour pro massage then $100 for sex. I just think this is a better deal the the other MPs.
Where can you get $100 FS in a legit MP?

Bench Warmer
07-05-09, 04:50
To me she broke a golden rule, which is " Providers (AMP girls, escorts and bar girls) should not wave at or talk to a customer in public, even if he seems alone.
Hey, all you lurking providers! Are you listening?

Lip Licker
07-05-09, 06:10
Sorry. Let me clarify better. Pay $50 for a full 1 hour pro massage then $100 for sex. I just think this is a better deal the the other MPs.

WTF is up with all these Trolls here all of a sudden? Lono, if you are for real, post which locations/providers in CC allow that type of service because I haven't met any and would like to try. Most of the "professional" massage places in CC and Keeaumoku charge a varying rate for 1 hour of massage starting at .5 and very few of those nowadays offer anything more. I haven't tried all of the CC massage places/providers but I don't think anyone here knows of any LMT's who would provide FS for only $ on top of the .50.

If you are a provider/mama, PM me your phone number and physical description(height/weight/age) and I'll definitely try you out.

Un Holy
07-05-09, 06:16
Yeah she aint 20's
She aint 30's......more like 40

No kids so body is still tight. and puss is tight and tits are firm.

The Ivy at Ichiban is not the old Ivy. She is new and okay. Old Ivy is a super hore.

Kelly is sweet but very mooooody.

Anybody been to CHM lately? I heard jae is back.....true???

Lip Licker
07-05-09, 06:28
Hey, all you lurking providers! Are you listening?

Whoa, that's kinda unnerving. They used to be more discreet from my understanding, though I haven't run into any providers on the outside by accident(crossing my fingers).

Doublemint - Nice posts. Hope you stick around and can be an example for the other NooB's on how to post/behave.

Makalena Nbf
07-05-09, 08:06
Yeah she aint 20's
She aint 30's......more like 40

No kids so body is still tight. and puss is tight and tits are firm.

The Ivy at Ichiban is not the old Ivy. She is new and okay. Old Ivy is a super hore.

Kelly is sweet but very mooooody.

Anybody been to CHM lately? I heard jae is back.....true???Hey Un Holy which Kelly are you refering to as the moooody one the CHM or the icihban one?

Comp Dude 35
07-05-09, 17:13
CK,
No prob for my end; just stating what a lot of monger's probably were thinking. As far as personal info, that's your perogative what you do and say, as long as you realize that this is HI and what comes around goes around in a state this small. I've found it best just to keep things simple and state only what mongers need to know, since I could care less about what these girls do in their personal lives; I'm there for the sex and nothing but the sex. No personal involvement, no shopping trips or gifts, nothing. I pay, they play.
CD35

Hey Comp.

Longhorns69
07-05-09, 21:08
Haven't visited any AMPs or KBs in a loooooooong time. Any suggestions?

I used to frequent Camelot (Sheridan) and Office (Kapiolani). Even Romantei. But dang. Seems like yrs.

Any suggestions or recommendations will be helpful.

Hypo Luxa
07-05-09, 23:47
To me she broke a golden rule, which is " Providers (AMP girls, escorts and bar girls) should not wave at or talk to a customer in public, even if he seems alone. And we (customers) will pretend not to know you in public so that your frieds or families will not find out what you do.

Especially in a samll town like Honolulu. Maybe I'm an old school, but you never know when your family, friends, co-workers, bosses or clients see you.
I used to see Johnny (owner of SPIII) at Like Like Cafe a lot sitting at the bar. I'd always be with my GF or friends, etc. He would always give me the most imperceptible head nod type of hello because he knows the rules. When I'd see him next at SPIII, we'd mention that it was "good to see you the other day."

Aaron Colt
07-06-09, 02:11

I used to frequent Camelot (Sheridan) and Office (Kapiolani). Even Romantei. But dang. Seems like yrs.

I would suggest to be like the good doctor and make your rounds. You may or may not be pleasantly surprised with what you find.

Seenum
07-06-09, 05:07

Why don't you check out smile spa and report back.

Sushi888
07-06-09, 05:42
Any one been to Century Center 5th floor?I think it's a Thereputic Massage place. Do they do extra service? I met a k-girl that says she works there. She is cute. Some massage and extra would be nice.

Badboy281
07-06-09, 08:51
Im doin good, much mahaloz for asking. Nice tip on Reina. Should help those seeking rear entry.

Been on any adventures lately?Is she a Japanese girl? Is that the girl working at Blackjack?

Captin Crunch
07-06-09, 15:27
What's the name of this place? Who is the kgirl? Where did you see her?
Any one been to Century Center 5th floor?I think it's a Thereputic Massage place. Do they do extra service? I met a k-girl that says she works there. She is cute. Some massage and extra would be nice.

Chik0848
07-06-09, 16:12
Went to Ichiban the other day to see the talent. Unfortunately, only Thai girl available, but not my cup of tea so I left. Went to Fantasia and wanted to see Kelly but MS steered me to Hana. I've seen her before and her service is always excellent. She starts with the sensual touching and that leads to a tongue lashing and rimming. She spends a lot of time with the rim and reaching under to tease the boys.

On the flip, she continues with the sensual kissing and nipple play. Nice touch. I moved to DATY and did a lot of clit play and she seemed to enjoy it. After about 10 minutes, she reaches for the cap and we start CG, RCG, mish. After the pop, Hana goes for the warm towel, mouth wash, and ice water. This girl is class. We spend the rest of the time with Hana giving me a nice massage. She does a nice hard massage that sometimes hurts so good. L- 8, S - 9, A - 10.

On the way out I saw Angie. Nice looking spinner with a nice tan. Maybe next time.

Eric Shin
07-06-09, 17:21
Is this Hollie? Pic can be found in metromix section of advertiser

Zzzzzzz
07-06-09, 20:35
This girl is class. We spend the rest of the time with Hana giving me a nice massage. She does a nice hard massage that sometimes hurts so good. L- 8, S - 9, A - 10.

On the way out I saw Angie. Nice looking spinner with a nice tan. Maybe next time.I am with you on this. Hana is hot, sweet, and provides that great GFE. Given the cash, I could see her every single day and never get tired. I went to Fantasia without knowing what to expect the first time, but after reading the boards I had to call for Hana -- the word is true.

The first time I went to Fantasia, MS sent the Angie you mentioned -- she's quiet in a cute way. She gave a mellow massage, then went through CBJ, CG, Mish, popped in DS. Very reserved, and wouldn't allow DATY (maybe cuz first visit?). She's got great A's, and soft skin.

Hana A/S/L: 10/10/10, every time
Angie A/S/L: 8/9/8

(btw, first post!)

Poon Hunter323
07-06-09, 20:39
In 17 more days I will be among you fine men hunting along side you. If you happen to spot a pale gentleman with a very distinct southern drawl just shoot me the secret sign so I know you have contributed to my hopefully happy hunting. You guys have been very helpful and informative in your posts for a newbie to the island. Just one question, which parlors will I be able to receive the full meal deal being a first time customer? Let's face it with my accent there is no way I will be able to lie about being there before.

PH323 out.

Badboy281
07-06-09, 22:33
Went to Ichiban the other day to see the talent. Unfortunately, only Thai girl available, but not my cup of tea so I left. Went to Fantasia and wanted to see Kelly but MS steered me to Hana. I've seen her before and her service is always excellent. She starts with the sensual touching and that leads to a tongue lashing and rimming. She spends a lot of time with the rim and reaching under to tease the boys.

On the flip, she continues with the sensual kissing and nipple play. Nice touch. I moved to DATY and did a lot of clit play and she seemed to enjoy it. After about 10 minutes, she reaches for the cap and we start CG, RCG, mish. After the pop, Hana goes for the warm towel, mouth wash, and ice water. This girl is class. We spend the rest of the time with Hana giving me a nice massage. She does a nice hard massage that sometimes hurts so good. L- 8, S - 9, A - 10.

On the way out I saw Angie. Nice looking spinner with a nice tan. Maybe next time.What does Hanna look like?

Chikan San
07-06-09, 23:38
Saw Pink for the first time yesterday because Hana was busy. Her service was ok, but she forgot some her stuff and left the room a couple of times. It sucks when you're getting nice and stiff and she just gets up and leaves...went limp pretty quick:)

Seemed like she was on X...real spacey at times and said strange things...she must have thought I was a mute cause she was doing hand signals and shit too.

Overall, it was a decent session, just a little strange.

L-8 S-7 A-7

Zzzzzzz
07-07-09, 00:15
Visited Fantasia with an appointment with Hana, but MS told me that I'd have to wait for a while. Cruised in the room, and heard that wonderful knock, then in walked the beautiful Ha. Angie? Huh?

I had no complaints about my time Angie before, so I just flowed with it.

She's cute and she remembered me from last time. I remember thinking that she was quiet and kind of shy, but she's got jokes and she has a really sexy confidence when she's comfortable. I'm a fan.

Sensual touching, then a slap on the ass: "Turn over, honey." DATY, Mish, and boom in DS. I was pulling away to evacuate Jr. I didn't want to be over so fast, but she pulled me back in with those special muscles and it was all over. Angie 1, Me 0. All of her muscles are special. Seriously.

The last 10 minutes were spent with a rough massage. She walked down my back and cracked my spine all over the place. I really look forward to her massage (of course, in addition to herself) because she does it HARD and I feel like jelly afterwards.

A9/S9/L8. Maybe Hana isn't the only one for me, after all?

Un Holy
07-07-09, 01:20
How long you been around. Do you know both Kelly's? If so then you know which one is moody.

Jiro9673
07-07-09, 01:52
Does anybody know if "Angie" is the "Miki" that used to work at Fantasia? "Miki" was a k-girl, pretty good english (I think), A's, pretty tone/hard body, cute face - maybe mid/late 20's.

Seenum
07-07-09, 03:03
Is this Hollie? Pic can be found in metromix section of advertiser

I think hollie has a smaller rack.

Lip Licker
07-07-09, 04:03
In 17 more days I will be among you fine men hunting along side you. If you happen to spot a pale gentleman with a very distinct southern drawl just shoot me the secret sign so I know you have contributed to my hopefully happy hunting. You guys have been very helpful and informative in your posts for a newbie to the island. Just one question, which parlors will I be able to receive the full meal deal being a first time customer? Let's face it with my accent there is no way I will be able to lie about being there before.

PH323 out.

Try the MP's on Ward Avenue. They tend to cater more to military and won't be as freaked out by someone who sounds like they are from the mainland. It may also be a good start as there are several in the 2 story building across Sports Authority and one in the adjacent building so if you get turned down or don't find what you like at one of them, you can shop around without taking more than a few steps(literally).

Lip Licker
07-07-09, 04:12
Maybe Hana isn't the only one for me, after all?

Nice report. Angie is nice and her ass looks incredible in the daisy dukes she sometimes wears. I wasn't digging her A cups and nips, they seemed shriveled rather than perky but maybe it was the lighting? IMHO Hana has a better bod and cuter face but Angie has that girl next door pseudo-innocence
thing going.

I have noticed that certain locations teach a specific type/order of service to their girls. Fantasia seems to give massages after(or in Hana's case, before AND after) and the girls like to walk on your back, Ichiban and Sakura girls have been doing the soapland-style TS and CS is just like the standard TS, light massage and service order. That's what my fund-restricted experiences have been so far.

Blake123
07-07-09, 04:48
Could she have meant (accent?) the "first" floor (Angel Relaxation)? If so, then yes, the extras are there.

Phillybeauties
07-07-09, 05:34
What does Hanna look like?

RTFF!!! Plus, you never can really tell what someone looks like without seeing in person, so just go and check it out yourself.

Joe Som
07-07-09, 05:38
Nice report. Angie is nice and her ass looks incredible in the daisy dukes she sometimes wears. I wasn't digging her A cups and nips, they seemed shriveled rather than perky but maybe it was the lighting? IMHO Hana has a better bod and cuter face but Angie has that girl next door pseudo-innocence
thing going.

I have noticed that certain locations teach a specific type/order of service to their girls. Fantasia seems to give massages after(or in Hana's case, before AND after) and the girls like to walk on your back, Ichiban and Sakura girls have been doing the soapland-style TS and CS is just like the standard TS, light massage and service order. That's what my fund-restricted experiences have been so far.
I wonder if we had the same Angie. The Angie I had was older. Longer massage before. She rubs with her bare crotch as part of the massage. Hana didn't give a massage before and the after massage was relatively short. Haven't had soapland TS at Sakura.

Phillybeauties
07-07-09, 05:42
I am with you on this. Hana is hot, sweet, and provides that great GFE. Given the cash, I could see her every single day and never get tired. I went to Fantasia without knowing what to expect the first time, but after reading the boards I had to call for Hana -- the word is true.

The first time I went to Fantasia, MS sent the Angie you mentioned -- she's quiet in a cute way. She gave a mellow massage, then went through CBJ, CG, Mish, popped in DS. Very reserved, and wouldn't allow DATY (maybe cuz first visit?). She's got great A's, and soft skin.

Hana A/S/L: 10/10/10, every time
Angie A/S/L: 8/9/8

(btw, first post!)

Agree on all accounts, but how did Fantasia get to be the flava of the moment? It's always friggin busy whenever I go now, even at off peak times, like during midday. Damn, too many mongers, not enough Hana to go around.

By the way, Angie goes by Miki too, I think. It is not the same girl as Kelly, as some previous posts suggest. Kelly has flown the coop "on vacation" and I could tell her attitude and service was getting worse over time since I first met her so don't know if she was getting jaded and left, or forced to leave because of her service. and It isn't Mini/Mimi either. There was also another Angie previously, and this is a new one, because the personality of the last one sucked.

So Pink rounds out the lineup for the moment.

Lip Licker
07-07-09, 06:09
I wonder if we had the same Angie. The Angie I had was older. Longer massage before. She rubs with her bare crotch as part of the massage. Hana didn't give a massage before and the after massage was relatively short. Haven't had soapland TS at Sakura.

I think the Angie I had is the same one as Zzzzzz had, she was shy(acting), mid-early 20's spinner. I don't recall the last few girls names I had at Sakura who gave me the body2body TS but I know Pua/Boa did.

Philly, I hear you on how some places get to be too busy. I have tried to delay my posts when I find a good place/provider because there are too many lurkers who just use the info then ruin a good girl/place. I try to take solace in the fact that we have so many places to choose from in a geographically small area that have quality girls. I don't think there is any place in this country that is better. I've heard Cali can have better quality but the risk factor and location difficulties make it less desirable to me.

Qjkl
07-07-09, 07:01
I don't recall the last few girls names I had at Sakura who gave me the body2body TS but I know Pua/Boa did.

I know Sakura has the facilities, didn't know they had the girls to give you a body-body TS. I've seen Cherry, Ivy, Jackie, Honey, and someone else, and I just got the standard TS. I like the girls at Sakura, but think of the place as somewhere you go to get a hottie who will give you pretty good service in as short a time as possible.

Joe Som
07-07-09, 07:11
Agree on all accounts, but how did Fantasia get to be the flava of the moment? It's always friggin busy whenever I go now, even at off peak times, like during midday. Damn, too many mongers, not enough Hana to go around.

By the way, Angie goes by Miki too, I think. It is not the same girl as Kelly, as some previous posts suggest. Kelly has flown the coop "on vacation" and I could tell her attitude and service was getting worse over time since I first met her so don't know if she was getting jaded and left, or forced to leave because of her service. and It isn't Mini/Mimi either. There was also another Angie previously, and this is a new one, because the personality of the last one sucked.

So Pink rounds out the lineup for the moment.
I had Miki. Wasn't impressed. Rushed out both times because she had an appointment. Attitude of the first Angie sucked, but massage felt good with the bare crotch rubbing my body. First time I had that. Had Kelly when she first came. She had potential of a bad attitude, but my session with her was above average. Hana's been going downhill since she first came and when she first returned from vacation. Pink is pretty consistent.

Starfox64
07-07-09, 07:29
I know Sakura has the facilities, didn't know they had the girls to give you a body-body TS. I've seen Cherry, Ivy, Jackie, Honey, and someone else, and I just got the standard TS. I like the girls at Sakura, but think of the place as somewhere you go to get a hottie who will give you pretty good service in as short a time as possible.Ivy will shampoo and massage your head if you ask.

Sorry if random but it can feel really good when your buzzing.

Relaxed Guy
07-07-09, 08:13
Any one been to Century Center 5th floor?I think it's a Thereputic Massage place. Do they do extra service? I met a k-girl that says she works there. She is cute. Some massage and extra would be nice.If she said 5th floor, it might likely be Massage Specialists, which is in Suite 512. I think that they operate a massage school there, besides providing massages.

Phillybeauties
07-07-09, 13:48

I dunno about Fantasia requiring their girls to have massage experience, but most of them seem to be willing and have some knowledge. If they don't offer, all you have to do is ask. I do know MS Bebe requires her girls to have a certain personality, which I have been very into, because they are all sweet girls for the most part.

Just a little secret now that she has gone, I had BBFS with Kelly on 3 separate occasions before she left. (after DATY and a big O) Anyone else have this kind of luck? As they always say, YMMV. She definitely could be very sweet but also moody and sometimes saw the bitchy side of her towards the end.

Lkjhgf
07-07-09, 15:00
I dunno about Fantasia requiring their girls to have massage experience, but most of them seem to be willing and have some knowledge. If they don't offer, all you have to do is ask. I do know MS Bebe requires her girls to have a certain personality, which I have been very into, because they are all sweet girls for the most part.

Just a little secret now that she has gone, I had BBFS with Kelly on 3 separate occasions before she left. (after DATY and a big O) Anyone else have this kind of luck? As they always say, YMMV. She definitely could be very sweet but also moody and sometimes saw the bitchy side of her towards the end.Fantasia,

If kelly is moody she may not be back, but I hear from my friend that two new providers name April and Lani will be in Friday, very young and pretty, might be kelly's replacement.

You guys are right Pink seem to spaced out at time, but not on X, BB will not allow it.

Now comes Hana, ATF first class 10, 10, 10, looks like my high school japanese girl friend that I took to my junior prom, and did her in the back of the car. Sure like to take Hana out and do her in the back of the car.

May fill like 16 again

Stay Safe

Zzzzzzz
07-07-09, 15:00
Nice report. Angie is nice and her ass looks incredible in the daisy dukes she sometimes wears. I wasn't digging her A cups and nips, they seemed shriveled rather than perky but maybe it was the lighting? IMHO Hana has a better bod and cuter face but Angie has that girl next door pseudo-innocence thing going.Definitely agree about her ass. This time she was wearing those mind-bendingly short black daisy dukes, and the other time she had a lace "top" and "skirt" (They were really just strips of lace with clasps attached. Hot.).

I forgot to mention one thing that kind of put me off; I guess I forgot because Angie distracted me. Haha. While I was sitting on the couch, having a chat with the always-cool Grand-MS, Hana (Also decked out in black, today. Weird.) was walking towards the rooms and made it a point to stop and say Hi to me. And then she was gone.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the place, so do you think I did something wrong to make MS send in Angie instead?

Anyway, I quoted because I agree about her boobs, too.- they're exactly what you say. She was really sweet and asked me not to touch her nips today because "very ticklish." I forgot once or twice, and I apologized. Anyway, good luck out there!

Phillybeauties
07-07-09, 23:25
Definitely agree about her ass. This time she was wearing those mind-bendingly short black daisy dukes, and the other time she had a lace "top" and "skirt" (They were really just strips of lace with clasps attached. Hot.).

I forgot to mention one thing that kind of put me off; I guess I forgot because Angie distracted me. Haha. While I was sitting on the couch, having a chat with the always-cool Grand-MS, Hana (Also decked out in black, today. Weird.) was walking towards the rooms and made it a point to stop and say Hi to me. And then she was gone.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the place, so do you think I did something wrong to make MS send in Angie instead?

Anyway, I quoted because I agree about her boobs, too.- they're exactly what you say. She was really sweet and asked me not to touch her nips today because "very ticklish." I forgot once or twice, and I apologized. Anyway, good luck out there!

I think the MS sends in the new girls, especially to repeat customers, so that Hana can be a selling point for new visitors to convince them to come back, and so she won't be "worn out" because of her popularity. If she serviced everyone that wanted her, she would be a machine going non-stop. Also, I think they want the new girls to get some play and pay.

Phillybeauties
07-07-09, 23:30
By the way, Angie goes by Miki too, I think.

Not to be confused with another girl recently named Miki that also went by Mini, whose personality REALLY sucked.

Zzzzzzz
07-08-09, 00:43
I think the MS sends in the new girls, especially to repeat customers, so that Hana can be a selling point for new visitors to convince them to come back, and so she won't be "worn out" because of her popularity. If she serviced everyone that wanted her, she would be a machine going non-stop. Also, I think they want the new girls to get some play and pay.That makes sense. She is definitely what had me coming back over and over and over. And over. I actually saw her again today (I know, have to ease up, seriously) and I have a funny story regarding a police siren and spending way more money than I expected to. At the time, I think I nearly pissed my pants.

I'll let that one simmer for a while and tell it another day.

Anyway, thanks to some events beyond my control, I had the opportunity to laze around with Hana for a bunch of extra time. She can talk about a ton of things, and she has a ton of interesting things to say. The day she goes back "home" to LA will be a very sad one for all of us.

Hana also confirmed that two cute new girls are starting this week, because it's only the three of them at the moment (Hana, Angie, and Pink? I don't really know who the third one is).

Good luck out there. Visit Fantasia on Friday!

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 00:58
That makes sense. She is definitely what had me coming back over and over and over. And over. I actually saw her again today (I know, have to ease up, seriously) and I have a funny story regarding a police siren and spending way more money than I expected to. At the time, I think I nearly pissed my pants.

I'll let that one simmer for a while and tell it another day.

Anyway, thanks to some events beyond my control, I had the opportunity to laze around with Hana for a bunch of extra time. She can talk about a ton of things, and she has a ton of interesting things to say. The day she goes back "home" to LA will be a very sad one for all of us.

Hana also confirmed that two cute new girls are starting this week, because it's only the three of them at the moment (Hana, Angie, and Pink? I don't really know who the third one is).

Good luck out there. Visit Fantasia on Friday!

the big Uh-Oh! Maybe this is Hana's last week then? Usually, there are only 4 on at any given time at Fantasia, because there's only 4 rooms. and Pink is ALWAYS there, because I think she's local. With 2 new additions, one has to go, and Angie just got there. I bet Hana needs a break soon anyway, but at least she comes back eventually, unlike other favorites like Rosie.

I bet your story is similar to mine, once I was there, we thought it was a raid, Hana ran to get her "street clothes" and we ended up staying in the room til the scare passed. So I got to hang out longer, but didn't have to pay any extra even though we ran much longer. (but didn't get any play during the time waiting for alert to pass of course, but even play time was longer than an hour). Hope you didn't have to pay for the extra time because I sure didn't.

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 01:08
I had Miki. Wasn't impressed. Rushed out both times because she had an appointment. Attitude of the first Angie sucked, but massage felt good with the bare crotch rubbing my body. First time I had that. Had Kelly when she first came. She had potential of a bad attitude, but my session with her was above average. Hana's been going downhill since she first came and when she first returned from vacation. Pink is pretty consistent.

Was it Miki/Angie, within the last couple of weeks, or more like a few months ago, with the other Miki/Mini? The new one is definitely sweeter and didn't feel rushed at all for my first time with her. But maybe that's b/c I'm a regular and MS likes to give me a little extra time on 1st introduction so that I'll be more willing to try new girls there.

Well, if you can imagine how many "customers" Hana has had to service since returning, I'm sure you'd understand why the service level goes down with time, even us males would get tired and worn out at that pace.

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 01:16
This thread has turned into one with all Fantasia postings all the time. Maybe we should just start a separate thread. haha. Hasn't anyone visited anywhere else and had any good experiences lately?

I agree with recent posts about Sakura, being really hot young providers but rushed service.

I've been wanting to try P10 for awhile, because I hear they are also hot and young there, but I usually like the smaller places because of better service and so it doesn't feel like a factory, even though it's more competitive for the girls you want.

Any other places that are consistently NOT mature providers? Nirvana? Ichiban? VIP? I know VIP has a large stable but service isn't always consistent, especially with the non-asian providers? Nirvana and Ichiban are smaller operations according to previous posts, right?

Any other places that rush you like Sakura does?

Bob #2
07-08-09, 03:57
This thread has turned into one with all Fantasia postings all the time. Maybe we should just start a separate thread. haha. Hasn't anyone visited anywhere else and had any good experiences lately?

I agree with recent posts about Sakura, being really hot young providers but rushed service.

I've been wanting to try P10 for awhile, because I hear they are also hot and young there, but I usually like the smaller places because of better service and so it doesn't feel like a factory, even though it's more competitive for the girls you want.

Any other places that are consistently NOT mature providers? Nirvana? Ichiban? VIP? I know VIP has a large stable but service isn't always consistent, especially with the non-asian providers? Nirvana and Ichiban are smaller operations according to previous posts, right?

Any other places that rush you like Sakura does?Rm is pretty consistent, at least compared to da row of mps next door. I have never been rushed, but I've been going for a while, so I don't know how they treat first-timers. Almost all are Asian, with a good mix of thai, viet and korean. The ms always says she has a new japanese girl, but the girl is always a korean girl who can speak some japanese.

Does P10 still advertise on CL? I remember they used to, but then the craigstlit murder thing happened.

Bobby Gunn
07-08-09, 06:08

Just a little secret now that she has gone, I had BBFS with Kelly on 3 separate occasions before she left. (after DATY and a big O) Anyone else have this kind of luck? As they always say, YMMV. She definitely could be very sweet but also moody and sometimes saw the bitchy side of her towards the end.

i was lucky enough to pleasure her vaginal walls w/out a coat.

Aaron Colt
07-08-09, 06:18
What does Hanna look like?

Hana is Korean, about 5'5 - 5'6, 120lbs. Silky black hair bout down to her shoulders. Olive shaped brown eyes. She has an attractive appearance to her in an amp setting especially when she comes into to greet you with her goldish two piece bikini (mmmmmmm). Nice silky creamy skin complexion. One thing I like about Hana's appearance is her ass. For a korean girl, she has a nice ass, and, for me her height is a plus. Breast size is b or c. Im not a breast guy so couldnt help you with exact measurements. Best described as little more than a handful. She can easily pass for a kdrama girl. Beyond her looks her passion and perceived display of enjoyment towards you during a session is awesome. That's why I am on her frequent flyer program :).

If I had to find a likeness of her this link comes close. She probably has a little more meat than the girl in the link but to me very comparable.

http://www.zimbio.com/member/rashidasaleem/articles/4925479/Hot+korean+Girls+Pictures+Collection

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 06:45
Hana is Korean, about 5'5 - 5'6, 120lbs. Silky black hair bout down to her shoulders. Olive shaped brown eyes. She has an attractive appearance to her in an amp setting especially when she comes into to greet you with her goldish two piece bikini (mmmmmmm). Nice silky creamy skin complexion. One thing I like about Hana's appearance is her ass. For a korean girl, she has a nice ass, and, for me her height is a plus. Breast size is b or c. Im not a breast guy so couldnt help you with exact measurements. Best described as little more than a handful. She can easily pass for a kdrama girl. Beyond her looks her passion and perceived display of enjoyment towards you during a session is awesome. That's why I am on her frequent flyer program :).

If I had to find a likeness of her this link comes close. She probably has a little more meat than the girl in the link but to me very comparable.

http://www.zimbio.com/member/rashidasaleem/articles/4925479/Hot+korean+Girls+Pictures+Collection

She's got implants, but feel pretty natural. Question is whether it's perception of enjoyment or whether she is a nympho that actually enjoys it. The only way I can be certain whether any girl is turned on is when the nani juices are flowing, and to what extent. Even the muscle spasms of the O isn't always tell tale sign because it can kinda be faked, unless it's the really violent kind that sends electric shock through their whole bodies. I know for certain that Hana has had a few of the latter in my time with her.

Pretty good detective work on the photos. Kind of close, I must say.

Lip Licker
07-08-09, 06:51
Hana is Korean, about 5'5 - 5'6, 120lbs. Silky black hair bout down to her shoulders. Olive shaped brown eyes. She has an attractive appearance to her in an amp setting especially when she comes into to greet you with her goldish two piece bikini (mmmmmmm). Nice silky creamy skin complexion. One thing I like about Hana's appearance is her ass. For a korean girl, she has a nice ass, and, for me her height is a plus. Breast size is b or c.

AC, you got that pic pretty damn close. I think her hair is just a little different but the girl in the pic could definitely pass for her! Her tits are C's and when I first had her last year I thought she was around 5'6" but this past month she seemed a lot shorter, maybe 5'4" and she feels around 110lbs. There was a different girl(don't know her name) who was definitely taller, probably at least 5'6"(could have been the heels), looked chinese or korean, thin but her face didn't seem very attractive.

I wanted to keep it to myself but I agree that Hana has a great ass. Better than Angie's because it has just the right amount of meat and her proportions are pretty near perfect to me.

I also got the feeling that they want to rotate the girls. I think the new girls are coming in because Hana is going on vacation soon.

Zzzzzzz
07-08-09, 10:15
She's got implants, but feel pretty natural. Question is whether it's perception of enjoyment or whether she is a nympho that actually enjoys it. The only way I can be certain whether any girl is turned on is when the nani juices are flowing, and to what extent. Even the muscle spasms of the O isn't always tell tale sign because it can kinda be faked, unless it's the really violent kind that sends electric shock through their whole bodies. I know for certain that Hana has had a few of the latter in my time with her.

Pretty good detective work on the photos. Kind of close, I must say.She flows. Good lord, she flows. And she definitely has the O a couple of times per session because she won't let me move for a few seconds afterwards: "Too ticklish! ": D

And great find on the pic, AC!

Tld101
07-08-09, 13:09
I have seen mention of P10 several times. What/where is it? I will be in Honolulu in the next couple of days and interested in visiting.

Tld

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 13:35
She flows. Good lord, she flows. And she definitely has the O a couple of times per session because she won't let me move for a few seconds afterwards: "Too ticklish! ": D

And great find on the pic, AC!

yeah, Hana's definitely got a few ticklish zones too. She is one of the few girls that will allow multiple pops (if you can) in the same session without asking for more money, which in turn makes me more generous and want to tip more. That's what turned me off about Kelly. When asking for more play, she asked if there was more pay. The only thing that kept me going back and willing to see Kelly instead of insisting on Hana was the BBFS.

one of the favorite phrases that Hana and the other fantasia girls use is "you're killing me". wonder if they are taught that in a class by MS BB?

Shit, this is turning into not a Fantasia thread, but a frikkin Hana tribute thread. Back off, newbies and let us regulars get what we deserve! haha.

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 13:36
I have seen mention of P10 several times. What/where is it? I will be in Honolulu in the next couple of days and interested in visiting.

Tld

Use the search function on this thread. then RTFF! P10 aka Perfect 10.

Nautboi808
07-08-09, 19:53
If she said 5th floor, it might likely be Massage Specialists, which is in Suite 512. I think that they operate a massage school there, besides providing massages.

If it's Massage Specialists, then I doubt you'd get any play. I know back in the day in the early 90's you could've been lucky and got a HJ. My friend used to be a receptionist there while going to UH and said that every once in a while the therapist would come out of the room with more towels than usual while cleaning up because the customer had an "accident."

Nautboi808
07-08-09, 19:57
yeah, Hana's definitely got a few ticklish zones too. She is one of the few girls that will allow multiple pops (if you can) in the same session without asking for more money, which in turn makes me more generous and want to tip more. That's what turned me off about Kelly. When asking for more play, she asked if there was more pay. The only thing that kept me going back and willing to see Kelly instead of insisting on Hana was the BBFS.

one of the favorite phrases that Hana and the other fantasia girls use is "you're killing me". wonder if they are taught that in a class by MS BB?

Shit, this is turning into not a Fantasia thread, but a frikkin Hana tribute thread. Back off, newbies and let us regulars get what we deserve! haha.

I agree with you Philly. Loved seeing Hana, but Kelly always won the other head over with the BBFS.

Man, if Hana only gave BBFS...

Zzzzzzz
07-08-09, 20:32
one of the favorite phrases that Hana and the other fantasia girls use is "you're killing me". Wonder if they are taught that in a class by MS BB?

Shit, this is turning into not a Fantasia thread, but a frikkin Hana tribute thread. Back off, newbies and let us regulars get what we deserve! Haha.That's true.- I'm waiting for Angie to whip out that phrase one day. Hahaha. Seriously, though, Hana deserves her own tribute thread. She is THE diamond in the rough.

However, it hurts to talk about her, because I know we're getting someone else revved up to head over to Fantasia and take Hana's precious time away from us (the loyal Hana-ists). And I know that one day, someone who read the things we said will be the very reason I have to wait in the room for a whole extra hour just to see her again. Maybe I have to shut up?

Anyway, dunno if I'm going to be able to head in this week to see the new girls, but if anyone else does. I would love to hear the scoops (if you'd be so generous).

Zzzzzzz
07-08-09, 20:53
Okay, so I was going to write about the "great" day I had at Fantasia yesterday, but I wanted to ask a question first: What's the deal with the parking spaces on Alapai? From reading the street signs, I thought that I could park there as long as I had my meter filled. Am I wrong? Well, I guess I figured out the answer to that yesterday.

So I visited Hana, had a great time as usual (loooooong DATY [made with real juice! Not 'concentrate'], CG, RCG, Mish, and finished DS) and we talked about what she does when she isn't working and whatever while she gave her elbow/knee knot-obliterating massage.

Said our goodbyes, parted with a hug, and then as soon as I hit the front door, I heard the worst imaginable sound: a police siren woop. God. Damn. It. I was sure that I would be on KITV tonight "In tonight's top story, a prostitution ring right next door to a Police Station." My family and everyne in my company would shake their heads as they removed me from their contact lists. Very sobering.

Hana could be a great crisis-management director or something.- she turned on the cool so quickly that I didn't even have time to panic. Had me get back to the room and wait for her, then came back in her street clothes to just cruise and keep me relaxed. The extra half hour we got to spend chatting and lying on the bed was a great plus (And free, of course. And sexless, of course). She said someone was getting a ticket or something, so I shouldn't worry. On top of that, she said Fantasia has never been involved in a bust (can anyone vouch for that? ). The best part? "Don't worry, honey, I protect you. I'm strong girl." Made my day.

And then I finally got the okay to head out. Bye Mama, bye Hana! Where the hell is my car.

You know how we preach to keep your valuables and all extra cash in the car? Yeah, I do that. I now had my Driver's License and 2 bucks. Somehow, I had to walk back to my place about 15-20 blocks away to get cash, take a good shower with soap that didn't smell like it came from a hotel, and then get my car back from Mapunapuna, to be home in time that I wasn't missed. In 90 minutes. In rush hour traffic.

I made it within a 2-minute margin of being "caught." Anyway, that is not happening again. I know this is off-topic. I'll stop now. I just needed to share and maybe make someone's day better.

Kind of wanted to hear your story, PhillyBeauties, or anyone else who had a similar scare?

Coco Nutzz
07-08-09, 22:05
I just ran across this ad and last heard that Cherry left Sakura. I have never had the pleasure of her company, so I wanted to know if this is the same one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual_asian_girl_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1017877

Warburton 0263
07-08-09, 23:15

After the second time with her its was BBBJ BBFS all the way.

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 23:17
After the second time with her its was BBBJ BBFS all the way.

HAHAHA! NEVER believe them when they say they "never" usually do this. (Not that I did) Glad to see she shared the wealth.

Phillybeauties
07-08-09, 23:19
I agree with you Philly. Loved seeing Hana, but Kelly always won the other head over with the BBFS.

Man, if Hana only gave BBFS...

Gotta know what it takes to compete. But that's probably why Kelly burnt out so quickly.

Moral of the story- get 'em while they're fresh.

By the way, Kelly is the exception, not the rule. Hana NEVER has allowed BB anything in my experience. Anyone not lying can claim otherwise?

Warburton 0263
07-09-09, 00:24
Gotta know what it takes to compete. But that's probably why Kelly burnt out so quickly.

I only had Hana when she first got here, so she was cover cover cover and couldn't break her. I may go back and try again.

Phillybeauties
07-09-09, 01:42
I only had Hana when she first got here, so she was cover cover cover and couldn't break her. I may go back and try again.

I'd say good luck. She's a fanatic about protection, which I can understand, given her volume of clientele. Even being a regular consistent repeat customer hasn't even gotten me more play. YMMV

By the way, my worst session with Hana was better than pretty much any other session with anyone else I've tried, cover or no. That's saying something.

Phillybeauties
07-09-09, 01:47
I just ran across this ad and last heard that Cherry left Sakura. I have never had the pleasure of her company, so I wanted to know if this is the same one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual_asian_girl_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1017877

Nope, unless the picture is old. Cherry had a kind of J-girl look to her, with darker tan and lightened hair. Not bleached. Dunno how to describe it best since I am clueless about hair treatments, being a straight guy.

Then again, all of the Sakura girls I tried had dark tans (was definitely fake bake since it was uniform all over with no tan lines). Makes me wonder if they had a tanning bed on premises, or an account with someplace close. Would have loved to work at that salon for the eye candy.

Could be that the girl is just using fake pix in the ad too. Anyone want to do the research on this?

Jiro9673
07-09-09, 02:01

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual_asian_girl_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1017877The Cherry from Golden Queen and Lavender/Sakura is tanned and has large, fake boobs (on the hard side). The girl in the photo seems to be all real. Looks good.

Seenum
07-09-09, 02:03

Nope not cherry, cherry is ten times hotter!

Phillybeauties
07-09-09, 02:14
Okay, so I was going to write about the "great" day I had at Fantasia yesterday, but I wanted to ask a question first: What's the deal with the parking spaces on Alapai? From reading the street signs, I thought that I could park there as long as I had my meter filled. Am I wrong? Well, I guess I figured out the answer to that yesterday.

So I visited Hana, had a great time as usual (loooooong DATY [made with real juice! Not 'concentrate'], CG, RCG, Mish, and finished DS) and we talked about what she does when she isn't working and whatever while she gave her elbow/knee knot-obliterating massage.

Said our goodbyes, parted with a hug, and then as soon as I hit the front door, I heard the worst imaginable sound: a police siren woop. God. Damn. It. I was sure that I would be on KITV tonight "In tonight's top story, a prostitution ring right next door to a Police Station." My family and everyne in my company would shake their heads as they removed me from their contact lists. Very sobering.

Hana could be a great crisis-management director or something.- she turned on the cool so quickly that I didn't even have time to panic. Had me get back to the room and wait for her, then came back in her street clothes to just cruise and keep me relaxed. The extra half hour we got to spend chatting and lying on the bed was a great plus (And free, of course. And sexless, of course). She said someone was getting a ticket or something, so I shouldn't worry. On top of that, she said Fantasia has never been involved in a bust (can anyone vouch for that? ). The best part? "Don't worry, honey, I protect you. I'm strong girl." Made my day.

And then I finally got the okay to head out. Bye Mama, bye Hana! Where the hell is my car.

You know how we preach to keep your valuables and all extra cash in the car? Yeah, I do that. I now had my Driver's License and 2 bucks. Somehow, I had to walk back to my place about 15-20 blocks away to get cash, take a good shower with soap that didn't smell like it came from a hotel, and then get my car back from Mapunapuna, to be home in time that I wasn't missed. In 90 minutes. In rush hour traffic.

I made it within a 2-minute margin of being "caught." Anyway, that is not happening again. I know this is off-topic. I'll stop now. I just needed to share and maybe make someone's day better.

Kind of wanted to hear your story, PhillyBeauties, or anyone else who had a similar scare?

Shoots, someone else got ticketed plus YOU got towed? I know some areas are restricted to no parking on streets during certain times, especially right before and during rush hour, which it sounds like the case for you. Didn't know Alapai was one of them. You didn't get towed because over the time limit, right? Usually you only get a ticket first, and then towed later if you're there way too long after the ticket and still haven't moved.

ok, here's a tip- so if you're a REALLY good regular customer, maybe you can get permission to park in their driveway from MS when you call in. most of the time it's clear, but sometimes other regulars who earned that privilege are already there. YMMV (literally) ha ha.

Anyhoo, my story kinda same, kinda different. I think the one night I was there, they had some guy on the street that looked suspicious, and not sure if he came to the door, or was just close by, and they thought he was a boy in blue ready to make a bust. So anyway, the alert goes out and they batten down the hatches, Hana runs to get her street clothes and comes back into the room, and she says her heart is pounding a mile a minute. I guess she wasn't so brave that night, but we hadn't gone all the way yet, so the after adrenaline rush probably made the sex THAT much more hot. (still no BB, darn) Probably her first experience that time with a scare like that so, maybe much cooler after if it ever happened again since she realized busts were unlikely.

But it's her sense of humor like in your case that is what charms us, no? Turns out it was just some guy walking his dog or something, but I was thankful for the intervention! (ironically enough, i was calm and figured if it was a bust, the onus on proving illegal activity would be on their side, since nothing had transpired yet)

Don't remember much of the conversation during the waiting since it was so long ago, but I think I asked her if the place ever was busted and she said not while she was there. So that's partially why I choose to frequent during off peak hours now, figuring much less likely chance of there being a bust at those times.

Plus, read the previous post on what it takes to do a bust. not sure who posted it, but it was a good explanation of the legal steps necessary before they could do a bust, with the need for probable cause and have to request a warrant. Honestly, even if the police stopped you after the fact when you're walking out their door, what can they really prove except you were there?

Phillybeauties
07-09-09, 02:26
That's true.- I'm waiting for Angie to whip out that phrase one day. Hahaha. Seriously, though, Hana deserves her own tribute thread. She is THE diamond in the rough.

However, it hurts to talk about her, because I know we're getting someone else revved up to head over to Fantasia and take Hana's precious time away from us (the loyal Hana-ists). And I know that one day, someone who read the things we said will be the very reason I have to wait in the room for a whole extra hour just to see her again. Maybe I have to shut up?

Anyway, dunno if I'm going to be able to head in this week to see the new girls, but if anyone else does. I would love to hear the scoops (if you'd be so generous).

Got the "killing me" line from Hana, Kelly and now Angie. Maybe some before that I can't remember now except vaguely, like Rosie, but it definitely sticks in my mind now.

So agree with you on the scarcity of availability due to overdiscussion. Maybe we need to have a secret thread by invite only for her die hard regulars, or use a secret code name for her. Overdiscussion and comparing notes kind of kills the illusion too sometimes that your experience is unique.

To see her, just have to be creative, like going at the right times. I am never insistent when not offered even when requesting, because it doesn't get you anywhere but on MS bad side. Plus MS has never steered wrong with her new talent. Would never tried them if not forced to.

So just be patient and persistent, and show MS you're willing to play the game. Keep coming back and requesting, and eventually MS will reward you.

Well, if she's shipping out, I got my last licks in (haha, literally). Now I feel like I can move on since there's closure. and if she sticks around despite the new talent, all the better.

Hypo Luxa
07-09-09, 03:54
I was sure that I would be on KITV tonight "In tonight's top story, a prostitution ring right next door to a Police Station." My family and everyne in my company would shake their heads as they removed me from their contact lists. Very sobering.
Dude... I used to freak out about that scenario all of the time... What would all of my friends think if they knew, etc. I've only confided in two friends since beginning the hobby (wait, three) but made it seem like it was a one time deal kind of thing... I envy the guys who have friends and coworkers with whom they share the hobby.

Also, as to your car being towed... better than being stolen which happened to me about 7 or 8 years ago while being serviced in Pine Tree. Imagine having to file a police report and lying about where it was stolen from and what you were doing when it was stolen, etc. I sure didn't tell them the truth. Anyway, needed the police report for the insurance.

Lip Licker
07-09-09, 04:04

Didn't have my car towed but was getting washed after the deed when a cop came to the door and scared the girls. While I wasn't panicked as much as I thought I would be(heart wasn't racing), it wasn't fun or something I look forward to happening again. I think the girls were far more freaked out by the tone of their voices(they were yelling in Korean). As mentioned, the fuzz can't prove anything so there's nothing they can really do to you unless you have outstanding wants or warrants. Just be sure to remember the golden rule when being arrested or even just detained - Shut the Fuck Up! Say ZERO other than answering what info is on your driver's license. Any other questions should not be answered, no matter how trivial or innocent they seem.

Sdrom
07-09-09, 04:15
Nothing like that happened to me. Yet.

Closest I've come was having a provider that was recently scared. She saw me as an LE ready to bust her. Spent the session just talking to her not being the typical monger. Maybe that's what set her off more: |

Anyway. Mamasan took pity on me since I was being nice to a girl who had a big scare that she intercepted me on the way out and had another girl service me.

Warburton 0263
07-09-09, 04:30
Didn't have my car towed but was getting washed after the deed when a cop came to the door and scared the girls. While I wasn't panicked as much as I thought I would be(heart wasn't racing), it wasn't fun or something I look forward to happening again. I think the girls were far more freaked out by the tone of their voices(they were yelling in Korean). As mentioned, the fuzz can't prove anything so there's nothing they can really do to you unless you have outstanding wants or warrants. Just be sure to remember the golden rule when being arrested or even just detained - Shut the Fuck Up! Say ZERO other than answering what info is on your driver's license. Any other questions should not be answered, no matter how trivial or innocent they seem.

A few years ago, a friend and me went to a fav AMP (don't want ta say which one) rang the doorbell and when the door opened we were suprised to see about 15 LE in there. The guy who opened the door asked if wewanted to coming in. We did the quik U turn and got the F outa there.

Good Golden Rule "when being arrested or even just detained - Shut the Fuck Up!" Open your big mouth and get into more trouble. I like the "How much did you have to drink tonight?" "do you know the speed limit?" or "where u going or coming from?" don't fall for these dumb ass Qs from LE

Blake123
07-09-09, 04:40

Tld
Scroll up and click on the "Search this Thread" Button. Type P10 and then try typing Perfect 10. That should give you all the info you need. Good luck and please post a report if/when you visit P10.

Blake123
07-09-09, 05:10
If she said 5th floor, it might likely be Massage Specialists, which is in Suite 512. I think that they operate a massage school there, besides providing massages.

Oh yeah---that place. Forget about extras. Strictly legit. If you do go there, make sure you ask for a female as they do have male therapsists as well. Korean masseuse by the name of Young works there. Could be the one Sushi888 was talking about?

Hypo Luxa
07-09-09, 05:51
Good Golden Rule "when being arrested or even just detained - Shut the Fuck Up!" Open your big mouth and get into more trouble. I like the "How much did you have to drink tonight?" "do you know the speed limit?" or "where u going or coming from?" don't fall for these dumb ass Qs from LE
I agree that it sounds like a good rule, and really should be the golden rule... but honestly, I have gotten off a LOT of times for various things by being friendly and personable to the cops. I mean, a couple of times I could've gone to jail and they totally made a judgement call. I wasn't overly talkative at all, nor did I provide info I shouldn't have... but I absolutely came off as non-defensive and cooperative. Maybe different things work for different people, and that has ALWAYS worked for me.

Joe Som
07-09-09, 05:58
Was it Miki/Angie, within the last couple of weeks, or more like a few months ago, with the other Miki/Mini? The new one is definitely sweeter and didn't feel rushed at all for my first time with her. But maybe that's b/c I'm a regular and MS likes to give me a little extra time on 1st introduction so that I'll be more willing to try new girls there.

Well, if you can imagine how many "customers" Hana has had to service since returning, I'm sure you'd understand why the service level goes down with time, even us males would get tired and worn out at that pace.
Not sure. I had to older Angie and the Miki that looks Japanese. A-cups.

Jimmiedean
07-09-09, 06:02
I remember a few years ago I was drunk and pulled into the Samsung plaza to visit VIP. As I'm pullin in all I see is cops about 2o or so in full vest and everything. I'm already heading that way when I realize they're all there. I started sobbering up fast did a round about as cool as I could and got the fuck out of there. I thought I was going to get busted that night. I guess they were after the gambling house upstairs.

Un Holy
07-09-09, 07:19
Hey bros, I thought you were talking about Ichiban Kelly. Whoa!!! whoever do her bbfs is my hero. I think every mans dream to bbfscip with Ichiban Kelly.

So anybody had luck trying it with her?????????

Hah! I neva think anybody could but maybe wrong.

Hotrod82
07-09-09, 07:48
Dude... I used to freak out about that scenario all of the time... What would all of my friends think if they knew, etc. I've only confided in two friends since beginning the hobby (wait, three) but made it seem like it was a one time deal kind of thing... I envy the guys who have friends and coworkers with whom they share the hobby.

Also, as to your car being towed... better than being stolen which happened to me about 7 or 8 years ago while being serviced in Pine Tree. Imagine having to file a police report and lying about where it was stolen from and what you were doing when it was stolen, etc. I sure didn't tell them the truth. Anyway, needed the police report for the insurance.I go with my friends all the time (i think it is better, you have something to compare afterwards so that you can decide whether or not you want to visit the provider he just had or not). I have corrupted about 5 guys at work too. Its all soooo much fun to corrupt another individual and make him into a fellow monger. Try talking with your friends, trust me most of them have really thought about it or have already done the deed.

As for the car thing, nothing has happend to me thus far *knock on wood*.

Starfox64
07-09-09, 07:52
Nice having all the chatter in the forums but I'd leave out the details and save them for the PM's. First of all all the girls read the forum. Secondly by giving out too many details they figure out who you are pretty quickly. I don't mean to spoil the fun but just my 2 cents.

Pursuer
07-09-09, 08:08
I agree that it sounds like a good rule, and really should be the golden rule... but honestly, I have gotten off a LOT of times for various things by being friendly and personable to the cops. I mean, a couple of times I could've gone to jail and they totally made a judgement call. I wasn't overly talkative at all, nor did I provide info I shouldn't have... but I absolutely came off as non-defensive and cooperative. Maybe different things work for different people, and that has ALWAYS worked for me.Reminds me of an encounter with le one night a few years ago. Literally 1 sec after I leave the establishment, a cop pulls in the parking lot, responding to a supposed break-in (neighboring business had alarm which was ringing). Of course, I'm the freaking prime suspect in the officer's eyes. I get the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th degree: ask for my dl (which he called in to see if I was a wanted felon [I ain't]), my marital status ("single", although had a gf at the time), and what was I doing at the establishment. I responded, "I was just relaxing, officer". To which he replied, "Relaxing huh? . Get the fuck out of here". I did park in the lot, but walked away and waited until he and the apparent owners of the business left before I climbed in my car a drove home. Too much excitement for my old fart heart. LOL.

Obvious harassment, but he was only "doing his job".

Zzzzzzz
07-09-09, 10:12
Dude. I used to freak out about that scenario all of the time. What would all of my friends think if they knew, etc. I've only confided in two friends since beginning the hobby (wait, three) but made it seem like it was a one time deal kind of thing. I envy the guys who have friends and coworkers with whom they share the hobby.

Also, as to your car being towed. Better than being stolen which happened to me about 7 or 8 years ago while being serviced in Pine Tree. Imagine having to file a police report and lying about where it was stolen from and what you were doing when it was stolen, etc. I sure didn't tell them the truth. Anyway, needed the police report for the insurance.Yeah, I've been feeling that recently. It's weird, because I really want to share these experiences with close friends, but that's instantaneous alienation. Have to talk on the boards and let it out.

And as for your car scenario, it's one I had not even considered, and one that I definitely do not want to have to go through myself. Thanks for the story!

Zzzzzzz
07-09-09, 10:15
Shoots, someone else got ticketed plus YOU got towed? I know some areas are restricted to no parking on streets during certain times, especially right before and during rush hour, which it sounds like the case for you. Didn't know Alapai was one of them. You didn't get towed because over the time limit, right? Usually you only get a ticket first, and then towed later if you're there way too long after the ticket and still haven't moved.

ok, here's a tip- so if you're a REALLY good regular customer, maybe you can get permission to park in their driveway from MS when you call in. most of the time it's clear, but sometimes other regulars who earned that privilege are already there. YMMV (literally) ha ha.

Anyhoo, my story kinda same, kinda different. I think the one night I was there, they had some guy on the street that looked suspicious, and not sure if he came to the door, or was just close by, and they thought he was a boy in blue ready to make a bust. So anyway, the alert goes out and they batten down the hatches, Hana runs to get her street clothes and comes back into the room, and she says her heart is pounding a mile a minute. I guess she wasn't so brave that night, but we hadn't gone all the way yet, so the after adrenaline rush probably made the sex THAT much more hot. (still no BB, darn) Probably her first experience that time with a scare like that so, maybe much cooler after if it ever happened again since she realized busts were unlikely.

But it's her sense of humor like in your case that is what charms us, no? Turns out it was just some guy walking his dog or something, but I was thankful for the intervention! (ironically enough, i was calm and figured if it was a bust, the onus on proving illegal activity would be on their side, since nothing had transpired yet)

Don't remember much of the conversation during the waiting since it was so long ago, but I think I asked her if the place ever was busted and she said not while she was there. So that's partially why I choose to frequent during off peak hours now, figuring much less likely chance of there being a bust at those times.

Plus, read the previous post on what it takes to do a bust. not sure who posted it, but it was a good explanation of the legal steps necessary before they could do a bust, with the need for probable cause and have to request a warrant. Honestly, even if the police stopped you after the fact when you're walking out their door, what can they really prove except you were there?I should have parked in VIP, cause Mama always says to do it. I just never have because I know if someone sees my car in that driveway, they'll 100% know where I'm at. Maybe I'll take her up on the offer from now on, though. I have to go back and read the street signs. Damned if I'm gonna fight the ticket though.

Good point on the police interaction. I will keep that in mind and keep cool in the future.

Thanks all!

Buster Cheree
07-09-09, 14:42
Hey bros, I thought you were talking about Ichiban Kelly. Whoa!!! whoever do her bbfs is my hero. I think every mans dream to bbfscip with Ichiban Kelly.

So anybody had luck trying it with her?????????

Hah! I neva think anybody could but maybe wrong.

That indeed would be a dream cum true.

H Mobius
07-09-09, 17:17
Nice having all the chatter in the forums but I'd leave out the details and save them for the PM's. First of all all the girls read the forum. Secondly by giving out too many details they figure out who you are pretty quickly. I don't mean to spoil the fun but just my 2 cents.

Yes, Fantasia ms for one regularly checks this forum, and once thought she knew who I was here.

Someone posted a detailed report on how the system works re: AMP busts. However, do not forget the tons of shit the cops can dump on you that very night. So even though the system "can't do this, can't do that", at the scene the cops have your ass until they are good and ready to release you. I've seen and heard of the way they like to gang-up verbally and physically (once saw a guy - looked like an office worker - who was already cuffed get jammed face first against the building next to Tomorrow I). Brother Pursuer, I am glad the cop only said that and let you go without getting all up in your face.

I agree with Hotrod; lo an behold some of my coworkers AMP, or are curious and would like to try.

Blake123, thanks for the good example of how to respond to a post such as from Tld101; the better we get along and work together, the more we will all benefit.

Good luck, all.

H M

Zzzzzzz
07-09-09, 19:16
Nice having all the chatter in the forums but I'd leave out the details and save them for the PM's. First of all all the girls read the forum. Secondly by giving out too many details they figure out who you are pretty quickly. I don't mean to spoil the fun but just my 2 cents.Point taken, and thanks for the good advice.

Un Holy
07-09-09, 22:30
Has anyone tried or done her bbfs? PM me and lets see.

Un Holy
07-09-09, 22:32
I say that Mimi at PTis one of my ATF, cuz her puss is tight and she sucks just right. An easy hole in one!!!! HA HA !!

Da One
07-09-09, 22:55
Did you guys see this ad? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1260800209.html
Is it a sting operation by LE? Or a fustrated provider?

Starfox64
07-09-09, 23:09
Someone posted a detailed report on how the system works re: AMP busts. However, do not forget the tons of shit the cops can dump on you that very night. So even though the system "can't do this, can't do that", at the scene the cops have your ass until they are good and ready to release you. I've seen and heard of the way they like to gang-up verbally and physically (once saw a guy - looked like an office worker - who was already cuffed get jammed face first against the building next to Tomorrow I). Brother Pursuer, I am glad the cop only said that and let you go without getting all up in your face.Common cop tactic to gang up and verbally abuse the subject in an attempt to scare you into divulging incriminating statements. For "minor" stuff like ticket I'm respectful and cooperative but for anything where one could potentially spend a night in jail I'd give them my I.D. and shut the hell up.

Surfer Ten
07-10-09, 00:36
Aloha Brothers,

I guess Ann moved to CC. I wonder who she is sharing this condo with as the ad says 4 hand available. You think maybe get chance for HE now? I think I'll give it a try. I'll let you know what happens!

Here's her ad:

:-D MASSAGE in PARADISE…..Therapeutic Massage by Female Therapist (Honolulu Century Center# 2201)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-eu4yd-1262168359@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-09, 3:01PM HST

Welcome to pararadise & enjoy the wonderful natural and native cloture of the beautiful rainbow island.(Hawaii/Oahu)and durig the trip get the special treat with a relaxing therapeutic massage.
Thank you and have a nice tan skin back from Hawaii trip.
Located : 1750 Kalakaua Ave, Suite # 2201, Honolulu, HI, 96826.Located at Century center Suite # 2201, across from convention center and Hard rock café.

Phone no : (808) 291 9265

Services: Thai massage, Deep tissue, Shiatsu, Lomi Lomi, and Swedish massage.

Prices: $60 per hour
Special 4 hands: $100 per hour

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1262168359

Talon X
07-10-09, 02:46
I used to see Johnny (owner of SPIII) at Like Like Cafe a lot sitting at the bar. I'd always be with my GF or friends, etc. He would always give me the most imperceptible head nod type of hello because he knows the rules. When I'd see him next at SPIII, we'd mention that it was "good to see you the other day."

I saw him at a Thai food place. First time I saw him in a tank top. The man has been working out. Big arms and chest. New SO? Haven't seen him in 2 or 3 years. Last time was with his wife. Nice Benz too. TX.

Blake123
07-10-09, 02:50
Aloha Brothers,

I guess Ann moved to CC. I wonder who she is sharing this condo with as the ad says 4 hand available. You think maybe get chance for HE now? I think I'll give it a try. I'll let you know what happens!

Here's her ad:

:-D MASSAGE in PARADISE…..Therapeutic Massage by Female Therapist (Honolulu Century Center# 2201)

==============================================
Surfer Ten
My advice to you is save your money. You will not get a HE from Ann.
BTW, she gets pissed when guys ask for a HJ.
Blake123

Tld101
07-10-09, 02:51
Blake123, Thanks for the info on searching for P10. I had done that but did not get far enough down the results. My fault. Once I put in Perfect 10 I found lots of information on it and some of the other abbreviations. I ended up going to Ichiban.

I had a first visit with Ichiban the other day. It took some time for them to answer the door but once they did it was no problem getting in. I had tried last HNL visit and never got an answer. Did not know about the second door from the below ground parking lot. Will use it next time.

Met Kelly but had Leah. First visit and was checked out fully. She thought I was LE. Once she realized I was not LE, the session went well. Got everything I wanted. Next time would love to have Kelly. All in all a great visit. Hopefully they will know me in the future and will feel more comfortable.

I do not get lots of chances to practice the hobby but when I do, I will report back here. I just found this board and will support it when I can. I am normally in Vegas most of the time.

H Mobius
07-10-09, 02:58
I saw him at a Thai food place. First time I saw him in a tank top. The man has been working out. Big arms and chest. New SO? Haven't seen him in 2 or 3 years. Last time was with his wife. Nice Benz too. TX.

Yeah that guy is solid. Back when he had SP2 on Keeaumoku, he was real skinny but strong as hell; he once diffused a fight by shaking the angrier of the two, so hard the guy's head looked like it was gonna snap off. You could see the power in his arms that were like Bruce Lee's. He's been bulked-up for some time, just imagine how strong he is now. I'm sure he also knows some form of martial arts as well.

Memahu
07-10-09, 03:33
Hey bros, I thought you were talking about Ichiban Kelly.

It's kind of confusing when Ichiban and Fantasia have both a Kelly and a Hana.

Hypo Luxa
07-10-09, 03:35
Yeah that guy is solid. Back when he had SP2 on Keeaumoku, he was real skinny but strong as hell; he once diffused a fight by shaking the angrier of the two, so hard the guy's head looked like it was gonna snap off. You could see the power in his arms that were like Bruce Lee's. He's been bulked-up for some time, just imagine how strong he is now. I'm sure he also knows some form of martial arts as well.
Yeah, I would NOT fuck with him, LOL! Even his face has that bad ass karate guy look that you see in the movies!

Un Holy
07-10-09, 05:03
So she is da triple T.

She does a good deep throat too, oh yeah and ass licker.

Sushi888
07-10-09, 05:29
Oh yeah---that place. Forget about extras. Strictly legit. If you do go there, make sure you ask for a female as they do have male therapsists as well. Korean masseuse by the name of Young works there. Could be the one Sushi888 was talking about?Maybe she is the one...I'll have to get her name if I see her again. Oh well, guess I'll find action elsewhere. is she little chubby?

Jellys
07-10-09, 06:02
Stopped by Sakura a couple nights ago looking for Cherry but mama said she quit. Mama then gave me the 'no worry I bring nice girl for you...' line. In walks Jackie and she is exactly as advertised from others posts. Not as toned as Cherry but nice soft curves and a cute face. TS and massage was standard. But FS was great. CBJ, CG, doggie, RCG, and mish to finish. All positions covered. Damage .5+1.5 L9, A10, S9 Would repeat.

Chik0848
07-10-09, 14:45
Blake123, Thanks for the info on searching for P10. I had done that but did not get far enough down the results. My fault. Once I put in Perfect 10 I found lots of information on it and some of the other abbreviations. I ended up going to Ichiban.

I had a first visit with Ichiban the other day. It took some time for them to answer the door but once they did it was no problem getting in. I had tried last HNL visit and never got an answer. Did not know about the second door from the below ground parking lot. Will use it next time.

Met Kelly but had Leah. First visit and was checked out fully. She thought I was LE. Once she realized I was not LE, the session went well. Got everything I wanted. Next time would love to have Kelly. All in all a great visit. Hopefully they will know me in the future and will feel more comfortable.

I do not get lots of chances to practice the hobby but when I do, I will report back here. I just found this board and will support it when I can. I am normally in Vegas most of the time.

Tld, when you get back to Vegas, send us some reports on action there. It would sure help us from trying to do thing by braille. Thanks. Chik

Thumperforq
07-10-09, 16:11

Johnny still enters martial arts tournaments to fight, eventhough he is in his 60s. He's in good shape for a man his age.

Dakine69
07-10-09, 16:24
Johnny still enters martial arts tournaments to fight, eventhough he is in his 60s. He's in good shape for a man his age.You guys sound so gay.

Honolulu Chas
07-10-09, 19:55
Hana (petite 50+) is still the manager and may be open to taking customers...she also has a new assistant named Nancy, around 45. Olga is no longer there.

Kamipulu
07-10-09, 20:58
Is this an I Heart Johnny thread or a Massage Therapists thread? I'm getting confused!

Johnny still enters martial arts tournaments to fight, eventhough he is in his 60s. He's in good shape for a man his age.

Phillybeauties
07-10-09, 23:49
It's kind of confusing when Ichiban and Fantasia have both a Kelly and a Hana.

Why are there some names that are really commonly used by K-girls? Because they sound like actual Korean names? Because they mean something in Korean?

It's funny with the other names that are more like "things": Ivy, Cherry, Tomato, Million, etc.

Phillybeauties
07-10-09, 23:59

Point noted and appreciate the concern, Starfox. I agree but still think it's important to share experiences though, not even just about the sessions, but also stuff like the parking/towing/dealing with LE. But as you said, don't be too specific so that your identity can be deduced. We're like superheroes, or maybe supervillains. haha.

I try to be general enough that it would be hard to pinpoint exactly who I am, although they might have a rough idea and be able to narrow down within a group of regulars.

Plus it helps that i don't share some stories until after enough time has passed, as memories/details fade quickly in this industry, unless it's something so specific and unique. The girls and even MS move on, or they forget b/c they come into contact with so many customers who have similar experiences. As they say, history repeats itself.

Widget
07-11-09, 02:21
Yeah, I've been feeling that recently. It's weird, because I really want to share these experiences with close friends, but that's instantaneous alienation. Have to talk on the boards and let it out.

And as for your car scenario, it's one I had not even considered, and one that I definitely do not want to have to go through myself. Thanks for the story!

I know what you mean about not being able to share the experiences with friends. We're in the same boat, if my friends knew what I did, I'm not sure they would understand. I would really like to share, but it's too risky.

Be safe out there. Aloha

Candy Addict
07-11-09, 05:51
Plus, read the previous post on what it takes to do a bust. not sure who posted it, but it was a good explanation of the legal steps necessary before they could do a bust, with the need for probable cause and have to request a warrant. Honestly, even if the police stopped you after the fact when you're walking out their door, what can they really prove except you were there?

Nah, don't pay attention to the guy who posted that stuff. He's an idiot! Oh wait....that was me! :D

I'm glad you found my explanation helpful. I was thinking about that post a bit after I wrote it. Now that the smoke has cleared (I really shouldn't try to think so much!), I thought that in the interest of being thorough, I should add a point or two.

In my previous post, I was discussing the "raid" that most of us worry about. There is one fairly common exception to the requirement for a warrant that one should keep in the back of one's mind. If an officer goes into an AMP undercover and manages to get the provider to make an offer of play for pay, at that moment he can send the "go" signal to his team using whatever means they've arranged to use, and then our boys in blue can storm into the establishment like gangbusters - without a warrant - because now they have proof of a crime on the premises. HOWEVER, the only thing they have at that point is that one provider committed a petty misdemeanor in the officer's presence. They have NO proof of any other "crimes" occurring on the premises. They have NO proof the managers knew anything about it. They have NO proof that any of the other customers have done anything wrong. Of course, they "know" what's going on. It's common sense after all. But what they "know" and what they can prove in court are two entirely different things.

The bottom line is still the same. If you're unlucky enough to be there when something like this happens, go out of your way to be polite and cooperative with the officers, but STFU! They WILL try to intimidate you and scare the sh!t out of you. But take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Admit nothing! Volunteer nothing. Provide ID when requested and let them run you for outstanding warrants, but do nothing more. Being at an AMP, even during a raid, is not illegal. Even if they barged into your room while you were in the middle of giving a good pounding, they have no proof of a crime. It's not illegal to have sex with an AMP worker, it's only illegal to pay her for it. And the cops raiding the place have no way of knowing that you paid anything unless they've managed to rig the room for audio or video, and that requires a warrant (that's even harder to get!) as well. Not to mention that that kind of operation is much more expensive to conduct and is therefore difficult to justify for a petty misdemeanor.

It's important to keep in mind that raids on these establishments are rarely conducted to find proof of prostitution. Most often, they conduct raids for immigration violations, health code violations (girls living on the premises is usually a violation occupancy and zoning rules), tax code violations, etc. All of these are easier to prove, and usually carry stiffer penalties, than prostitution offenses.

When a raid occurs, it's not you they're after. It's not even the providers. They're after the managers and owners of the business. So, just stay cool brothers, and you too will survive the experience with your dignity and reputations (reasonably) intact.

Happy mongering to all!

CA

Badboy281
07-11-09, 06:29
I know Sakura has the facilities, didn't know they had the girls to give you a body-body TS. I've seen Cherry, Ivy, Jackie, Honey, and someone else, and I just got the standard TS. I like the girls at Sakura, but think of the place as somewhere you go to get a hottie who will give you pretty good service in as short a time as possible.Do you know if boa is still there.

Mongers Rus
07-11-09, 08:17
Aloha Brothers,

Here's her ad:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-eu4yd-1262168359@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-09, 3:01PM HST

Welcome to pararadise & enjoy the wonderful natural and native cloture of the beautiful rainbow island.(Hawaii/Oahu)and durig the trip get the special treat with a relaxing therapeutic massage.
Thank you and have a nice tan skin back from Hawaii trip.
Located : 1750 Kalakaua Ave, Suite # 2201, Honolulu, HI, 96826.Located at Century center Suite # 2201, across from convention center and Hard rock café.

Phone no : (808) 291 9265

Services: Thai massage, Deep tissue, Shiatsu, Lomi Lomi, and Swedish massage.

Prices: $60 per hour
Special 4 hands: $100 per hour

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1262168359

Blake123 is correct. Don't expect any HE from Ann. I went to check her out as I used to frequent her at Kanunu. #2201 is fairly new yet. Got 4-hand from her and someone that used to work at Siam. Nina cleaned house at Siam and have a lot of new therapists, and some of them are part-time with Ann. No HE for sure.
DM

Akaaka50
07-11-09, 13:07
I know what you mean about not being able to share the experiences with friends. We're in the same boat, if my friends knew what I did, I'm not sure they would understand. I would really like to share, but it's too risky.

Be safe out there. AlohaDiscussions among friends. I just had this experience with a co-worker because I noticed he was glancing at the Honolulu Advertiser Sports Page and was "side-eyeing" the back page with All the Massage Ads.-- So I asked what he was looking at and he told me he was planning an adventure for the night! After this discussion; him and I talk about our various experiences now.

Asianlover4u
07-11-09, 13:31
I am planning a trip to maui and wondered if anyone had a chance to partake with Sheeva? She is the Tantric Massage lady who used to advertise on Eros.

If anyone has any 411 that would be appreciated.

Insatiable808
07-11-09, 17:01
Had a recent early weekday evening encounter at Perfect 10. This was my 2nd visit there. I had previously enjoyed the talents of Tasha about 31/2 mos ago. She was about 5'8, haole, early 20s, very slender. Pounded her good & wanted to repeat with one of their asian honeys.

Called Sua to book appt. Told her I'd be there in about 1/2 hr. Just enough time to park & catch a quick burn of the ganja.

Get escorted into the room. Asked Sua if she was available, but no can. She looked so cute in her tight jeans & white blouse. I just wanted to rip her up. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

In comes this tanned, 5'5" orange bikini HOTTIE! She has a lot of tats on her bod. I usually am not attracted to chicks with too much ink. This girl was cute enough & was so friendly, I just had to fill her hole with my meat.

No shower needed, I had cleaned up before heading into town. Proceeded to make passionate, ravenous, animal love to her. She has B+/C titties, so they got mauled, suckled & nibbled on.

After she started to CBJ, I turned her around, got into 69 position & sucked the hell out of her pussy. She mounted me CG & pounded that body onto mine. Put her in doggy position & fucked her while I had a good view in the mirror on the headboard.

Put her on her back & screwed her in mish until she came. Lifted up her left leg & pounded her some more. Lifted up both legs & gave her more man meat! Went back down between her roughed up pussy & got another taste of her sweet juices & paid extra special attention to her now highly charged & very sensitive c**t lips. Put her in side saddle position & pounded that hole until I blew my load!

She took me into the shower, where she soaped & rinsed me down. I watched as she gave herself a shower. I got another up close & taste sampling of her awesome rack & ravaged pussy lips & hole. I didn't think my tongue could go that deep!

Back to the room for some cuddling. I asked her for a back massage & proceeded to give me a great rubbing!

This girl was very accomodating & willing to do pretty much any position I asked for. Light kissing on lips & suckle everywhere. But no DFK. Almost GFE. Her pussy will calm the beast for a few hours.

Don't know how long it was, but I know we went over the hour!

.5/1.5 8/9/9 I like trying as many girls as possible, so I probably won't repeat. Too many honeys & not enough money!

Enjoy,

Insatiable808

Jay Ess10
07-11-09, 17:19
Why are there some names that are really commonly used by K-girls? Because they sound like actual Korean names? Because they mean something in Korean?

It's funny with the other names that are more like "things": Ivy, Cherry, Tomato, Million, etc.

Hana can be a Korean name.

Zzzzzzz
07-11-09, 18:43
What do you tip?

I think I'm being a little soft because I've always tipped a straight $.5, regardless of who I'm with. Aside from the wallet thinning out faster, am I hurting myself by doing this? I'm wondering what the MS and girls think when I come in.

I guess it's been an issue of tipping based on quality, and I've yet to have a bad experience (thank god). What's the lowest you'd pay for a good (but not mind-blowing) FS?

Warhhi
07-11-09, 20:54
I am planning a trip to maui and wondered if anyone had a chance to partake with Sheeva? She is the Tantric Massage lady who used to advertise on Eros.

If anyone has any 411 that would be appreciated.Saw her in Kahului. She's a tad thicker than in her picks with short hair now.

Very nice, natural beauty, shaved. good massage, nothing like thai but fully nude, with HE & DATY.

Little pricey. $$.5 for 90 mins

Un Holy
07-11-09, 23:45
I did an unmentioned little korean at an unmentioned place and as I had her lying on her back with her head hanging over the side and her mouth open I was mouth fucking her, I shot a load down her throat and she threw up all over my dick. It was a fucking mess.. I had to shower and get the fuck out of there. She was a little pissed, but hey that is the way it rocks.

If any of your ATFs let you mouth fuck, then let them cum up for air just before you cum, cuz it aint pretty when they upchuck. I go the idea from a porn movie I saw and she was willing to try but I think I pumped it a little too much. She still is okay with seeing me but was a little pissed. You know that typical shit "you make me choke give me bigger tip" My tip to you baby is to no eat before you suck me off. I did not even get one chance to cum inside her puss.

Captin Crunch
07-12-09, 02:39
Hana in Korean means "one"
(As in counting 1,2)

Hana can be a Korean name.

Tgmonsta
07-12-09, 15:17
I did an unmentioned little korean at an unmentioned place and as I had her lying on her back with her head hanging over the side and her mouth open I was mouth fucking her, I shot a load down her throat and she threw up all over my dick. It was a fucking mess.. I had to shower and get the fuck out of there. She was a little pissed, but hey that is the way it rocks.

If any of your ATFs let you mouth fuck, then let them cum up for air just before you cum, cuz it aint pretty when they upchuck. I go the idea from a porn movie I saw and she was willing to try but I think I pumped it a little too much. She still is okay with seeing me but was a little pissed. You know that typical shit "you make me choke give me bigger tip" My tip to you baby is to no eat before you suck me off. I did not even get one chance to cum inside her puss.That's just AWESOME, you the man Un Holy.

TGMONGA

Hypo Luxa
07-12-09, 19:06
I did an unmentioned little korean at an unmentioned place ...
Can you "mention" her? Who was she?

Memahu
07-13-09, 04:03
I did an unmentioned little korean at an unmentioned place a
Is the title of the posting of the coast is clear means she's inactive now? Would you at least type the number of * in her name?

Phillybeauties
07-13-09, 04:23

If any of your ATFs let you mouth fuck, then let them cum up for air just before you cum, cuz it aint pretty when they upchuck. I go the idea from a porn movie I saw and she was willing to try but I think I pumped it a little too much. She still is okay with seeing me but was a little pissed. You know that typical shit "you make me choke give me bigger tip" My tip to you baby is to no eat before you suck me off. I did not even get one chance to cum inside her puss.UH,

Just wondering, and I ask this with all respect, if you hate Koreans so much, especially women, then why do you keep paying them money so you can screw em? Would you hate them less if they slept with you for free?

Been reading your other thread about what their holes are good for.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6516

You say you don't mean to put down the hardworking koreans but you sure are and seem to generalize that ALL korean women were prostitutes at one point or another, or all that korean women think about is money. that's kind of a broad generalization. and if you are (part) korean yourself, man, that's some self-loathing there for your race, women AND men, and maybe yourself also.

i assume you are referring to Koreans from Korea, and not necessarily born and raised in states, but then again, maybe you just hate that whole race? (and don't seem to respect the viets either. any other asians? other races?) every race has some good and some bad. sorry to go psycho-analytical on you, but man, i am curious what makes you tick.

why not find yourself a nice non-amp non-korean girl and make beautiful sweet love? haha. (or do you bang your (assuming non-korean) girlfriends with such disdain also?)

Phillybeauties
07-13-09, 04:36
Is the title of the posting of the coast is clear means she's inactive now? Would you at least type the number of * in her name?

maybe he meant to say the throat is clear.

Phillybeauties
07-13-09, 04:38
(As in counting 1,2)

Does Miki mean anything in Korean? Seems to be another common name. Although it can be Japanese too.

First Try
07-13-09, 04:52

I think it meant that enough time has past since this occurred. She may have cooled off enough not to get upset at him posting his experience. But again he is meeting us halfway by not posting her name.

Hypo Luxa
07-13-09, 06:45
I think it meant that enough time has past since this occurred. She may have cooled off enough not to get upset at him posting his experience. But again he is meeting us halfway by not posting her name.
She shouldn't get upset anyway because she wasn't mentioned... But, as a general comment about the board, I always like to know whom a report is about... otherwise, I glean nothing from it.

Bradda Aces
07-13-09, 10:55
Does Miki mean anything in Korean? Seems to be another common name. Although it can be Japanese too.If you've read my previod posts about my friends relationship with Miky of Nirvana, now Hana at Ichihan, Miki/Miky obviously means cold-hearted, manipulative b**ch in Korean.

Zzzzzzz
07-13-09, 16:07
Does Miki mean anything in Korean? Seems to be another common name. Although it can be Japanese too.If you've read my previod posts about my friends relationship with Miky of Nirvana, now Hana at Ichihan, Miki/Miky obviously means cold-hearted, manipulative b**ch in Korean.I actually laughed out loud just now. Hahaha.

Un Holy
07-13-09, 19:47
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Phillybeauties
07-13-09, 21:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Un Holy
07-14-09, 06:29

Jay Ess10
07-14-09, 18:05
(As in counting 1,2)Lemme rephrase what I said earlier.

Hana IS a korean name.

But thanks for teaching me how to count to two.

The 10 years I spent in Korea, 2 years of Korean in High School and being half Korean I would have never known that.

Sweetheart
07-14-09, 21:48
I have been to Thai Hawaiian Massage a couple of times since Ta left. Anyone know who all the new girls are? I have been with Jun and Saki so far. The massage was good, not great. Saki is pretty IMHO, nice to talk too, but I guess just not my type. Both were legit, but Jun did sort of give a hint of something more, but nothing said and I didn't ask. I am not sure who to ask for and I don't have a lot of cash to just keep going by chance.

Da One
07-14-09, 23:00
Did anyone else try this place? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1270435241.html I went for a body scrub, will NOT repeat. If you don't mind being naked around a bunch of other guys you might like it. Also, there is a older guy there who gives body scrubs/massage for men, but there are a couple of women therapists. At least I got one of the ladies. I guess it's an authentic Korean sauna place where everything is open.

Memahu
07-15-09, 01:58
Hana IS a korean name.Is Hana Montana half-Korean? How popular was that dance? Will the mullet come back one of these days?

Sdrom
07-15-09, 03:01
Did anyone else try this place? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1270435241.html I went for a body scrub, will NOT repeat. If you don't mind being naked around a bunch of other guys you might like it. Also, there is a older guy there who gives body scrubs/massage for men, but there are a couple of women therapists. At least I got one of the ladies. I guess it's an authentic Korean sauna place where everything is open.
We've been doing this business for 7 years for ladies.We just changed for mens monday to friday at 10am to 10pm and ladies saturday to sunday at 8:30am to 8:30pmThe "for Ladies" should've been the tip off. Or at least it is for me.

So. Aside from the number of 'Johnsons' there, how was the massage/therapy?

Magnod
07-15-09, 03:05
Is Hana Montana half-Korean? How popular was that dance? Will the mullet come back one of these days?Its "Hannah", not "Hana".

Kalihi Kid
07-15-09, 03:51
Went to Ward Ave to do some window shopping and ended up making a purchase. Just when they all started to look alike, I saw one provider that stood out from the others because she struck me as being "cute". Not beautiful, not pretty, but really, really "cute". She kinda reminded me of my first girlfriend in high school but older. I walked into the store and pointed to her and simply said, "That one!" Without another word the MS ushered me to a small darkly lit room. I told her that I wanted the girl I had pointed out in the waiting room and that I would take no other. She simply nodded and stuck her palm out and said, "room, room". I gave her .5. she left closing the door behind her. I waited for what seemed like 5 minutes but it was probably only 60 secs when the cute girl came in and flashed the prettiest smile I had seen in a long time. She could see I was ready for her but she pretended not to notice and picked up one of the white towels that were neatly rolled up on the bed and said, "shower". I quickly undressed trying to hide my protruding member as best I could as she wrapped the towel around my waist. I felt a little embarrassed as I hobbled down the corridor to the table showering area with the noticeable lump in the towel. I was directed to lay face down on the table. It was uncomfortable but at least I was saved from the embarrassing sight of seeing my excited member pointing up to the heavens. I relaxed a bit as she washed me down. She had me turn over and I managed to keep my cool as she paid particular attention to wash my private parts. Just when I was about to lose control again she said "stand up". At first I thought she was making fun of my member but she meant get off the table. I did and she rinsed me off then fed me a jigger of diluted mouthwash. It was all happening so quickly. Dried me off with the towel I had been wearing then wrapped it around my waist again. She said simply, "you go". I understood and headed back to the little room. She reminded me which one I had undressed in and informed me to "wait". I thought to myself I didn't want to wait, I was ready now! I looked around the room to see if there were any hidden cameras in the dark spaces in the ceiling but didn't see anything. Then thought to myself that I hope they do get what I was about to do on tape because I was ready to give the performance of my life. She finally came back into the room and said, "did you miss me?" Ahh but you guys know the rest, yadda, yadda, yadda.

For those of you who want to hear the rest of the story and including the gory boring details, PM me.

Blake123
07-15-09, 04:31
I was skeptical when I saw this caveat in their Cl ad: "ps. This is professional and healthy therapeutic place." Thanks for TOFTT Da One! You've probably saved many forum members from wasting money at that place.

Blake123
07-15-09, 05:05
I have been to Thai Hawaiian Massage a couple of times since Ta left. Anyone know who all the new girls are? I have been with Jun and Saki so far. The massage was good, not great. Saki is pretty IMHO, nice to talk too, but I guess just not my type. Both were legit, but Jun did sort of give a hint of something more, but nothing said and I didn't ask. I am not sure who to ask for and I don't have a lot of cash to just keep going by chance.Since you are short on cash and don't want to chance it with an untested masseuse, why don't you just go see Ta herself at her new location? From what other forum menbers have said, she still does what she was doing at Thai Hawaiian. She's in room 3904 at the Century Center (old Siam Thai location). Despite the Thai Hawaiian teasing ads on Craigslist (sexy, pretty young Thai girl, etc), that place is now pretty much dead when it comes to getting extras--with the departure of Ta, May and A.

Sweetheart
07-15-09, 15:07
Since you are short on cash and don't want to chance it with an untested masseuse, why don't you just go see Ta herself at her new location? From what other forum menbers have said, she still does what she was doing at Thai Hawaiian. She's in room 3904 at the Century Center (old Siam Thai location). Despite the Thai Hawaiian teasing ads on Craigslist (sexy, pretty young Thai girl, etc), that place is now pretty much dead when it comes to getting extras--with the departure of Ta, May and A.Thank you Blake123. I guess being new I did not make my self clear. I am not looking for the extras. I referenced Ta because it seemed like once she left there was a complete change over in all the girls. I had a massage from Ta and I did not like it, she was very stand offish with me, did not talk and smile. I like the therapist to be friendly, laugh and joke a little. It makes the massage a more relaxing for me. I have been to Massage Thailand, and the massage was ok. I don't remember the girls names. But the same thing, not friendly. I guess I got spoiled a few years back when I use to see a girl named Kathy, she use to work out a place in Kaimuki. She would smile when I got there, ask how the kids are, tell me I am looking good, even though I know I look like crap. Laugh at the lame jokes. I know it was probably fake, but it was fun, and for an hour I could get away from reality. Unfortunately she moved to Washington I think, and I have been look for someone like that ever since.

I just thought with all the different girls there maybe there would someone like that.

Dr Mallard
07-15-09, 15:31
So what is Ta's phone number?

Doc

Hypo Luxa
07-15-09, 21:17
Thanks KalihiKid... what was her name?

I never worry about standing at attention in front of the girl... They always tug on it when they notice and it lets them know that you are in to them... Many times if you are hard when they are drying you, they can't help but suck it while it's right in their face!

I once had a girl lead me ALL the way to the shower by pulling me. We both laughed!

E Morris
07-16-09, 01:33
Heading there at the end of the month.

Any new or remarkable talent show up there recently, as in who should I do?

Phillybeauties
07-16-09, 02:10
Heading there at the end of the month.

Any new or remarkable talent show up there recently, as in who should I do?

Here today. Gone tomorrow. RTFF.

Member #3973
07-16-09, 05:53
She may be a great masseuse, but she is really bad at keeping a schedule.
Drove all the way to Kaneohe just to have her cancel less than 30 min before the appt. First time I tried to see her (that was quite some time ago), she never answered my second call. I did manage to see her once and had a great time, but one successful appointment out of 3 is simply not good enough.

Others have reported similar problems.

Memahu
07-16-09, 06:06
Thanks KalihiKid... what was her name?
Is this a get back at lurkers by not mentioning the provider's name? How are the good providers going to stay if they don't have any customers? It will be like a good band who will quit because they don't become popular.

Grand Wanderer
07-16-09, 06:38
KalihiKid, I assume you went to Roppongi Relaxation? Been there twice, and had the same girl (Mimi). As much as I love her sercvice, I hope the next time I go she won't be available so I can try one of the other girls.

I never worry about standing at attention in front of the girl... They always tug on it when they notice and it lets them know that you are in to them... Oh yeah, don't be shy about being at attention with them. :D

Comp Dude 35
07-16-09, 14:23
Too many guys with 10 or less posts are asking too many questions without returning the favor; would you give up an ATF in a public report knowing these s**th**ds will ruin it for you later?

Is this a get back at lurkers by not mentioning the provider's name? How are the good providers going to stay if they don't have any customers? It will be like a good band who will quit because they don't become popular.

Chik0848
07-16-09, 14:27
So what is Ta's phone number?

Doc

Hi Doc,

Try these numbers. They are for Best Thai Massage.

946-7741 or 699-7741 or 354-7741

Pineapple Kid
07-16-09, 15:42

Drove all the way to Kaneohe just to have cancel less than 30 min before the appt. First time I tried to see her (that was quite some time ago), she never answered my second call. I did manage to see her once and had a great time, but one out of 3 successful appointments is simply not good enough.

Others have reported similar problems.Is this a ligitimate massage, or does she offer extras, and competitive prices?

Kalihi Kid
07-16-09, 16:18
Too many guys with 10 or less posts are asking too many questions without returning the favor; would you give up an ATF in a public report knowing these s**th**ds will ruin it for you later?

Thanks Dude! In these depressed economic times many are mongering less and it would be nice to have some good reports, with or without ID info, to get over dry periods. Guys who just want info and give nothing in return deserve nothing.

Sancho2063
07-16-09, 16:28
Too many guys with 10 or less posts are asking too many questions without returning the favor; would you give up an ATF in a public report knowing these s**th**ds will ruin it for you later? As a former new poster I can't thank enough those who helped me but I can also relate to those senoirs who are upset with lack of sharing.

I'll just say this to new posters, this is and expesive habit, but if you find a place or a provider you like go see her couple times in a row.

My last three visits were to the same place with the same provider. I just went on Tuesday and it was the probably the hottest time I had yet with an AMP lady. After I showered I sat on the edge of the bed waitng for her to come in, when she did I just grabbed her and we went at it, DFK, BBJ, DATY, RIMMING, CG DS MISS, (CFS of course). We went way over an hour, and I got major stink eye from the MS on the way out, but I kissed her on the cheek and said kamsamida and cracked a smile form her. Once again for the record the places on King ST I go to are CHM, Excel, Top Floor, and P10.

Places I ve been to that sucked are Smile, Sakura (Rycroft), and Nirvana. Been to Fantasia, hard to get by the MS but the are the girls are young and hot there and give great service.

Good luck and be safe.

Rhoku74
07-16-09, 17:09
Been out of the mongering loop for a while because funds have been really short. Been able to keep the urges in check because I've been hunting on CL's NSA section and found a couple of cute girls to play with. ( get lucky once and a while with a real girl, but this topic is for another section ) It's kind of ending so now I have to get back in the big show again.
Decided to jump right in with a sure thing (so i have heard) and went to Jean for the first time.
Didn't know which building was her's until she came out the door and told me to park in the stall right in front of her door. My first thought was she was a bit older than I prefer (I'm use to the Thai girls at CC). Thought about leaving but figured that would be dick, and i was there already.
Went in, gave the hundred, stripped and layed on the table. I have to say, her massages wasn't what I was use to. She does alot of pressure points and not as much rubbing. Then on the flip, same, and what i remember is her poking me really hard in the rib section with her fingers. I was actually getting a bit upset because it was sore and this isn't the kind of massage I figured. I was thinking to myself, well know i know what she is like and most likly will not repeat.
Then, like she knew what I was thinking, asked the magic question: "You want me to massage doen there?" HELL YESS!!!
She lubbed her hand and brought JR to full attention. In my opinion, she isn;t much to look at, but she gives a good HJ. I just laid back and let her do her thing.
When i finished, she let me rest a bit and clean me up. On the way out, I was now thinking, I will probably return, especially if I want a sure thing.

R74

Zzzzzzz
07-16-09, 20:09
Been to Fantasia, hard to get by the MS but the are the girls are young and hot there and give great service.I'm a staunch Fantasia supporter, and I totally agree with what you're saying. If you can get by MS Bebe, you're free and clear to get a good experience with any of the four or five hotties that work there. It's a great place for repeat visits.

Thor5541
07-16-09, 21:22
Went to CHM on King st. A few weeks ago. Had a so so time. Only had a stand up shower. Older Korean Lady (can't remember her name) came in 40ish. Gave an ok BBBJ and then jerked me off. Fingered her pussy a little and thought about fucking but just did not seem like a good idea. Over all I give it a 5. I don't think I'll be back.

Thor5541
07-16-09, 21:32
I been to a couple of AMPs and escorts with good and bad service (look for my posts) But now I'm looking for some afternoon action tomorrow. I've been to Lavender I think it's known as Sakura or Rycroft and CHM. Was thinking about going back to rycroft (had Apple lat time, gooood) but also thought about going to Fantasia or P10. Any information would be great, PM me

I know where fantasia is, but not p10, and yes I already tried to find it.

The following is a map of AMPs. Its a little outdated, but still good info.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=104804744120071122985.00045333ef8cfccc541c9&ll=21.308887,-157.842464&spn=0.078204,0.147285&z=13

Jrad0205
07-17-09, 00:31
Drove all the way to Kaneohe just to have her cancel less than 30 min before the appt. First time I tried to see her (that was quite some time ago), she never answered my second call. I did manage to see her once and had a great time, but one successful appointment out of 3 is simply not good enough.

I made an appointment online a couple months ago and called a few times to get more accurate directions and never got a call back. I made the appointment a week ahead of time. Went at the scheduled time to the "crossroads" and called a few more times but no luck. I didn't think knocking on various doors was such a good idea.

That being said, with all the good talk about Crissy, I will try again one day. I just won't be so disappointed if it doesn't work out next time as I now know her M.O.

Da One
07-17-09, 00:52

Same, Same here too!! Similar experience not very professional.

Smokin Gun
07-17-09, 04:55
Saw Hana recently to rekindle some memories for me and to see if she provides the same ole' service. And yep, ended up being easy 9's across the board. Junk thing about Fantasia is that you don't get the table shower. Once I showered though, Hana was right there to dry me down and move quickly to the room for the main event. She squeezed her tits, quivered and came twice while I ate her out for at least 10 minutes. She returned the favor by giving a good amount of slurping on the cornhole and up and down my shaft. On to the standard positions which led to her coming once more with her on top and me fondling those tits and erect nips. I took full advantage of this opportunity to bang this beautiful korean babe. Enjoying my view from all positions and angles. Just like the last time, it ended with me shooting my load all over her ass and asshole. Must of felt good because it was a Peter North amount of cum! Anyway, next time I will try for the twofer. One on the tits and one on the ass! Aloha.

Kekehawaii
07-17-09, 05:03
Saw Hana recently to rekindle some memories for me and to see if she provides the same ole' service. And yep, ended up being easy 9's across the board. Junk thing about Fantasia is that you don't get the table shower. Once I showered though, Hana was right there to dry me down and move quickly to the room for the main event. She squeezed her tits, quivered and came twice while I ate her out for at least 10 minutes. She returned the favor by giving a good amount of slurping on the cornhole and up and down my shaft. On to the standard positions which led to her coming once more with her on top and me fondling those tits and erect nips. I took full advantage of this opportunity to bang this beautiful korean babe. Enjoying my view from all positions and angles. Just like the last time, it ended with me shooting my load all over her ass and asshole. Must of felt good because it was a Peter North amount of cum! Anyway, next time I will try for the twofer. One on the tits and one on the ass! Aloha.

I agree. Too bad no TS. This would make Fantasia da bomb. P10 is geat for that and has hot chicks, but not all the time. Too much rotation there.

Had Hana last week and I would give her 9s across da board too. Sweet girl. But didn't get a chance for a 2fer. Maybe next time. Bebe said new girls coming, but she says that all the time. There's a new kitchen mama now. She asnwered the door and wasn't going to let me in until I asked for bebe.

Kanakatak
07-17-09, 05:56
I made an appointment online a couple months ago and called a few times to get more accurate directions and never got a call back. I made the appointment a week ahead of time. Went at the scheduled time to the "crossroads" and called a few more times but no luck. I didn't think knocking on various doors was such a good idea.

That being said, with all the good talk about Crissy, I will try again one day. I just won't be so disappointed if it doesn't work out next time as I now know her M.O.Yes crissy is flakey w/ her appointments, but what provider isn't? Seriously, I've been hobbying for quite a few years and there have been only a couple that were totally on it w/ their schedule and timeline. And even those chicks had there moments of flakiness! And believe me, I know it's frustrating as hell. My first try at a second appt w/ her was a total flake-out. Made appt online, email confirmation and everything. Get down to kaneohe and no answer. Voicemail, text msg all unanswered. Wait for awhile hoping then finally leave. Left her a nasty voicemail and decided to never see her again. She emails a couple days later saying it was a scheduling glitch and that she was outta town but the computer kept scheduling appts. We email back and forth a couple times--me informing her of my displeasure and her promising to make it up to me. Anyways, some time passes and I schedule to see her again. On my way to kaneohe she calls and I just miss picking up. She leaves vm saying she's running a little behind and if we could push it back an hour. I call back and no answer so I leave vm saying "ok". I run some errands and get to kaneohe. Deja vu city! I call and call, no answer. I leave vm and text, no answer. I finally give up and take care of some business that I had in kaneohe. As I'm leaving I give her one more call--she picks up! I ask her what happened to our appt and we go back and forth. In the end she asks if I still wanna come over. Shoots! Let me tell you, it was all worth it. Full blown gfe. She doesn't want any details in the public forums but said I could share w/ pm's so write me if you want. So I guess the moral is just keep trying. Nobody said perfection was gonna be easy. And some of you might think I'm a sucker for dealing w/ all her bs and you're probably right. But I'm a HAPPY sucker!

Jay Ess10
07-17-09, 05:56
Angie told me that Hana is on vacation for two weeks.

And I think its already been mentioned but Kelly moved back to Georgia.

Dirtyd9423
07-17-09, 06:01
I been to a couple of AMPs and escorts with good and bad service (look for my posts) But now I'm looking for some afternoon action tomorrow. I've been to Lavender I think it's known as Sakura or Rycroft and CHM. Was thinking about going back to rycroft (had Apple lat time, gooood) but also thought about going to Fantasia or P10. Any information would be great, PM me

I know where fantasia is, but not p10, and yes I already tried to find it.

The following is a map of AMPs. Its a little outdated, but still good info.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=104804744120071122985.00045333ef8cfccc541c9&ll=21.308887,-157.842464&spn=0.078204,0.147285&z=13The last two time I mongered were at Rappongi. Both times it was in the afternoon and both times were good service. I posted about the first time (I think) The second time was in May and I know her name started with an M Mimi maybe? She said that she is usually there everyday in the afternoon. Went in and there was only the mamasan in the front room and she took me to one of the room, gave standard.5 and she told me to wait there. Korean lady came in and told me to undress. I would guess she was late 30s early 40s could be wrong asian ladies are tricky with their ages. Went to the shower room on the table had me lay on my stomach, washed me, had me flip over and washed me paying special attention to JR. While drying off she kissed him because he was already hard. Went back to the room and she had me lay face up and started rubbing her nice C? Tits in my face. Next thing I know she is sucking on him, she was good because it felt like it was BB but I look later and there was a cover. I switch us into a 69 and she was fresh there too. Then she gets in cg, doggy, then pop. Afterwards nice massage and finally time to pay. While she was massaging we converse about what I do. (student, part time job) I go to give her the standard 1.5 and she gives me 30 back and says to get some lunch on her and to study hard! So total damage 1.7. If you are looking for a good time I would try there.

Jzjz
07-17-09, 06:03
Jus called VIP, and mamasan say Ling Ling no work no more. Not in biz no more. Anyone have da 411? Been a while since I saw her and sitings posted. Mahaloz.

Also, where is Kap? Hope hes having too much fun to add to the forum.

Jz

Memahu
07-17-09, 06:08

There are only a certain amount of AMP's in a small area. So, those bad customers won't be able to get service the second time around. When, I was waiting on the couch at an AMP. I saw a customer at the door on the security camera, then a provider in the room gets up quickly and starts running away to hide. Sure enough, he asked for her, but the mamasan said she was busy.

Hypo Luxa
07-17-09, 07:01
There's no problem with members not publicizing their sessions with providers because they don't want lurkers to bombard them... the only thing I can say is that if you don't intend to share names and establishment, then there is no reason to post in the first place.

No post is better than a post with no info because it is basically useless, and makes a statement that you are intentionally withholding, which some, especially senior members may consider rude or not in the spirit in the board.

No intention to offend anyone.