PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Tyrone Biggins
06-06-09, 07:51
My favorite was Miki from Milky Way/Imperial. BBBJCIM/CIP
DM
Nice! Does she still work there?

-great SN btw, haha.

Alohano
06-06-09, 08:33
1062-I have seen Saki and Jane. I have posted re both experiences individually. Both were legit but primarily based on my non-interest in HE and my going in there will monies to cover standard 1 hr fee and legit gratuity.

A quality massage is the priority for me and I am not interested in a poor quality massage because I'm there for the HE.

That said, if I knew they'd do it, there are a few there I would bring a few extra bones for a little extra fun at the end on occasion.

Jane and Saki are both very attractive. Jane is a taller, thinner version of A and Saki is not Thai and does not have the thin/slim Thai build. Attractive body IMO and massage skills are excellent.

C Kramer
06-06-09, 11:47
Appreciate the list HL! Anyone have updated info of some great BBBJ girls (maybe even with descriptions)? I got some $ this weekend.

My ATFs in the BBBJ dept.:

1. Yung (Narita)--God I miss her!!!
2. Mama Jasmine (Tokyo Relax/Angel)--Yup, the older spinner. Made me shoot in my eye! (haha)
3. Linda (Kiku)--horniest girl ever. would alternate between rim and BBBJ trombone style
4. Mimi (PT)--always good for a finish in her mouth!
5. Erica (Tokyo Relax/Angel)--soft, gentle, loving, warm and wet! The best gentle BBBJ ever!
6. Honey (CS)--always used warm water in her mouth
7. Hannah (Imperial)--Ass to mouth to ass to mouth to ass to mouth! Total nymph!
8. Tina/Angela (CHM/Tokyo Relax)--I love a woman who sneers at you with your cock in her mouth!
9. Kathy (Sophia's/Young)--a swallower!
10. Bonnie (NYer/Smile)--her rim's even better!
11. Sarah (PT)-- two words... DEEP THROAT!!!
12. Minnie (Narita)--Yung's understudy!
13. Pink (CS)
14. Tomato (Kiku/Ace/PT)
15. Yumi (Nirvana)--only saw her once, but she gave a memorable BBBJ
16. Kitty (NYer)--an impromptu BBBJCIM in the shower after FS caught me by pleasant surprise!

However, the absolute best was Michelle in SanFran at Nikki Spa. She's blow you with hot tea in her mouth while alternating between your browneye and cock! The single best "O" I've ever had was blowing in mouth! She spent 20 minutes sucking me off, then went back at it for round two for several minutes before I had to tap her shoulder for FS. She LOVED the cock!

Also has very good BBBJs in Manila at Bottoms Club!

Higuy
06-06-09, 12:32
That's the tranny, isn't it?

How do you know?? Did you see her unit? lol

Hiram Fly
06-06-09, 13:06
This is what I've been told. "A" might be working at Thai Issan. As for the other former TH girls--May and Ta--they are suppose to be opening a business at the old Siam Thai location (3904). Not sure when it will open. Keep in mind that since they will now be licensed owners of a massage establishment vice hired help (as they were at TH) , they most likely will not risk losing their license by giving out extras.They open their doors this morning at CC 3904 under the name Best Thai Massage. Ta, May & A wiill be working there. They have a post out on CL.

699-7741.

Akaaka50
06-06-09, 13:21
Thanks to Hinode and Hypo - what a BBBJ List !!! What is the Updated List ? WOW ! I appreciate the years of experience.

Ripe2994
06-06-09, 14:12
delete by author

Shydude
06-06-09, 16:40
Idol,

As always, this padiwan does not nearly have enough experience as you do. But from my personal experiences, I would rate

#1: Kyong (from old LH)

#2: Penny (from old LH)

#3: Mimi (PT only had her 1x)

P.S. *They all BBFSTCIMWS except Mimi who did CIP~

I still wanna try Brother Ke-ones! ATF, Angela...

For the OG mongers out there, she must be somethin. One day when I get guts to:

#1: stop doing my "square" MILFs,
#2: muster enough courage (and patience) to rendezvous with her
#3: gather up some cash ($$?)

bumbai she quit the profession in her 60s. LOL!

For those who care, instead of 3 square MILFs, I down to 1 (ATM.) fuckin pisses me off, I tell you. YOU TRY fuckin 3 women and juggling them, see how badass you are, macho man.

Brother H... :cool:

With the recession the way it is, Ill stick to the "free" for now, and keep on (lurking.)For me, I would have to put Penny first, but I guess that's just my personal preference. Second, I would put Sarah from PT. She was awesome and had a sweet personality also. I never had Mimi so I can't comment on that. Third, I guess I would put Kyong. Plus she had a super tight nani.

And who are these 3 MILFS you're juggling? If you don't want one of them anymore, I could sure use one. I love MILFS! LOL

Aloha,

SD

Tadhook
06-06-09, 17:06

2. Mama Jasmine (Tokyo Relax/Angel)--Yup, the older spinner. Made me shoot in my eye! (haha)
3. Linda (Kiku)--horniest girl ever. would alternate between rim and BBBJ trombone style
5. Erica (Tokyo Relax/Angel)--soft, gentle, loving, warm and wet! The best gentle BBBJ ever!
7. Hannah (Imperial)--Ass to mouth to ass to mouth to ass to mouth! Total nymph!
8. Tina/Angela (CHM/Tokyo Relax)--I love a woman who sneers at you with your cock in her mouth!
13. Pink (CS)
14. Tomato (Kiku/Ace/PT)
16. Kitty (NYer)--an impromptu BBBJCIM in the shower after FS caught me by pleasant surprise!

However, the absolute best was Michelle in SanFran at Nikki Spa. She's blow you with hot tea in her mouth while alternating between your browneye and cock! The single best "O" I've ever had was blowing in mouth! She spent 20 minutes sucking me off, then went back at it for round two for several minutes before I had to tap her shoulder for FS. She LOVED the cock!

Great list! Although, sadly, most of them are gone. And, some, like Kathy, say they don't do it any more.

Big 808
06-06-09, 18:20
Anyone go to Oriental?

Above CHM

Anyithing interesting there?

Stevet09
06-06-09, 19:13

13. Pink (CS)
14. Tomato (Kiku/Ace/PT)

Also has very good BBBJs in Manila at Bottoms Club!Of these, I only had a handful, but I would say that the bbbj I got from Sarah from PT was pretty high on my list of providers with great technique! Tomato didn't seem to quite get the service side as much as promoting herself as really good in that department when I saw her 2 out of 2 times, once at Rappongi and once at PT. Mimi at PT - a little toothy. Just my .02

Stevet09
06-06-09, 19:17
I stopped by Fantasia recently, and MS gave my the 3rd degree, which I handled pretty ok I think, but all the girls(4 of them) were busy, so she said to come back later. It's the first time that I've had a sit down interview with a MS so I could get pre-qualified! LOL Then, she said that I have to call in advance, not just walk in, so I got her number and left. Oh well, I'll let you know if I ever get around to going there.

Kamipulu
06-06-09, 20:11
Smile spa now pacific spa is newly renovated. We have NEW beautiful girls. The parking lot is under watch at all times. There is camaras. So there is no need 2 worry. SORRY fellas if you have had a bad time in the past but there is a all new round of girls and I'm pretty sure you will find what you are looking 4.

Thank you and aloha.

Anyone willing to TOFFT?

Shydude
06-06-09, 20:56
I went to CHM this morning and had Jenny. I'm sure most of you have already tried her already. We skipped the shower which I was fine with. The last time I took a shower over there, all the older ladies were in the room teasing and grabbing me while I tried to take a shower. She gave me a mediocre massage. Then she gave me a BBBJ which was actually very good. I may have to add her to my favorites list. LOL. Then we went to CFS. CFS? ! ? ! What's up with all the covered action at CHM nowadays? Anyway she was pretty tight down there. She also had this lube that stunk. It smelled like burnt goop or something. Not all brands of lube stink like this, do they? Anyway, I give her 7s across the board. I would probably repeat with her instead of going with Yoko or Yumi.

Also, there is a doctor's office right across the way from the front door of CHM. If you go in the daytime, the workers over there have a clear view of CHM's front door. I found this out when I was leaving and ended up staring eye-to-eye with the receptionist at that doctor's office. Slightly embarrasing. Oh well.

Aloha,

SD

Kalani69
06-06-09, 22:48
Smile spa now pacific spa is newly renovated. We have NEW beautiful girls. The parking lot is under watch at all times. There is camaras. So there is no need 2 worry. SORRY fellas if you have had a bad time in the past but there is a all new round of girls and I'm pretty sure you will find what you are looking 4.

Thank you and aloha.
Post #1913 by CQ808 says:

I recently visited Smile Spa. I seen cc this tall local girl who took wonderful care of me. I've been to VIP and Hula and the girls there just didn't compare to the ones at SS. I've been to SS a couple times before and they have always taken care of me. CC gave me some of the best service I have ever had if you know what I mean. I have also seen emy there and in regards to what doomsday posted about her I totally disagree I think she was wonderful. Also, if you look in the Pennysaver there is a $10 OFF coupon.

Is CQ an owner or a customer? That's a rhetorical question. Obviously, #1913 was written by owner/manager posing as a customer. Who's going want to TOFFT now?

CM0069
06-06-09, 23:28
I stopped by Fantasia recently, and MS gave my the 3rd degree, which I handled pretty ok I think, but all the girls(4 of them) were busy, so she said to come back later. It's the first time that I've had a sit down interview with a MS so I could get pre-qualified! LOL Then, she said that I have to call in advance, not just walk in, so I got her number and left. Oh well, I'll let you know if I ever get around to going there.I have made it a habit to call ahead of time to most places where there are probly less providers. Exceptions to this are old imperial/ecstasy, sakura, pinetree n china spa, vip, I sorta liked the surprise visit myself.

Dizzy55
06-06-09, 23:41
Anyone know if all 3 girls from Best Thai Massage give HE or BJs.

Jiro9673
06-07-09, 00:10
Went to Sakura (Rycroft) the other day looking for Cherry. She was one of my ATF's, but hadn't seen her for awhile. Found out that she no longer works there. However, the MS told me she knows my type and said she'll send in someone I like. I pressed her for the name and she told me "Jackie".

I remember hearing that name on the boards but couldn't remember if it was good or bad or if she would indeed me my type. I was there, in the room so I thought "why not? "

So in walks Jackie. Nice. She's about 5'-7" w/heels. Korean, late 20's early 30's. Pretty face, nice body. Liked her long hair. Enhanced. Was sort of cold and mechanical in the beginning. TS, followed by mish, cg. Went back to mish and she started getting into it more. Then went back to mish, then back to cg, then finished in dg. One of the best sessions for me recently. Chatted with her for a bit afterwards. She's a friend of Million from LA. Not sure if that's the reason, but I started to think that she kinda' looks like Million except she has long hair and face somewhat thinner. L/A/S = 9/8/9.5

Definitely want to repeat but she said she will be here only for two months. Not sure if this is something they all say to get you to come back right away. Still, not taking any chances so probably will repeat soon.

Shampoo City
06-07-09, 01:39
The original Sunny (there's been many) at Pine Tree (might have even been Palm Tree then--but not Red Flame), Mona/Moon from China Spa and Imperial, and Miki from Imperial and Smile. Not just great BBBJs, but great sex period.

13. Pink (CS)
14. Tomato (Kiku/Ace/PT)

Dan1388
06-07-09, 01:50
Post #1913 by CQ808 says:

Is CQ an owner or a customer? That's a rhetorical question. Obviously, #1913 was written by owner/manager posing as a customer. Who's going want to TOFFT now?Its totally obvious she is an owner/part owner or has financial interest with SS.

Her 2nd post makes it clear.

I've had nothing but terrible experiences there and a name change will not improve the service. Its probably the same owner, same girls, they are just feeling the financial pinch right now. I'm not going to TOFFT, I'm done with them, not one good review in years.

Memahu
06-07-09, 02:01

Thank you and aloha.
What are the names of the providers?
Could you give a description of each of them?
What are the services by name that each provide?
Which ones are worthy for at least a repeat visit?

Moki400
06-07-09, 04:15
Intell on Tiffany at PT. Went by about a month ago. Mama san told me Tiffany went back to China. Bummer really want to see her. Knew here back in the days when she worked at Evergreen. Another one gone forever.I remember Tiff from Pinetree a couple years ago. My first experience with Enhanced top! Man they were rock hard but she is from what I remember A real babe, nice bod and tan. I loved "69" with her and great end in mish (all covered) until I exploded. Cuddle and much talk until H-mom knock on the door. She's a real babe, super nice!

Blake123
06-07-09, 04:26
Howdy Gents,

This could be the new place that the former MTs from TH are at....? Anyone can verify this or just another new establishment?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1207732854.html

Enjoy and be safe.

"O"

That's them

Blake123
06-07-09, 05:41
Anyone know if all 3 girls from Best Thai Massage give HE or BJs.
Previous reports said yes (HJ, not BJ) for all three girls (May, Ta, A) "when they were at Thai Hawaiian." It remains to be seen if they will continue the HE practice now that they are massage establishment owners vice hired help.

Mongers Rus
06-07-09, 07:16
Nice! Does she still work there?

-great SN btw, haha.

Nah, she's been gone for a while.
DM

Poi Dog
06-07-09, 07:35
Saw Mae at Angel. Tall thin hard body with big natural tits. Chinese about 30. Said she was between waitress jobs in NY and here to make money. Said she did not know the business so was pretty willing to do anything asked. Would recommend highly.

Wanted to try Mae tonight (Saturday), so I call Angel (around 11:00 p.m.) and MS says "Mae no work anymore!" I guess she went back to the Big Apple to waitress.

Stay safe gents!
PD

Hypo Luxa
06-07-09, 08:04
#1: Kyong (from old LH)
#2: Penny (from old LH)
Speaking of LH, I totally forgot to put Choi/Tammy on the list! She's rate in the top 7 or 8.

Miki from Imperial wasn't one of the top BBBJs for me, although she was good and I loved coming in her mouth. But, I would rate her "overall" service in the top 7 or 8.

Ivy/Angie... fuck that w h o r e!

John Ross
06-07-09, 08:14
Speaking of LH, I totally forgot to put Choi/Tammy on the list! She's rate in the top 7 or 8.

Miki from Imperial wasn't one of the top BBBJs for me, although she was good and I loved coming in her mouth. But, I would rate her "overall" service in the top 7 or 8.

Ivy/Angie... fuck that w h o r e!
Don't forget to add Sunny from LH. Out of the 4 from LH I'd rate their bbbj like this:

1. Sunny - Slurpy and sloppy
2. Choi - Just loved to suck cock and talk dirty
3. Penny - Slurpy and sloppy
4. Kyong - Lacking suction

Bobby Gunn
06-07-09, 12:50
How are all the noob's doing out there or mongers just visiting the discussion? Been too any current amps? I know it must be difficult for you folks to read about parlors and girls that may not even be around anymore or have so much mileage on them theyve been jaded by so many wankers visiting them.

Bobby Gunn
06-07-09, 13:12
Yes Dude you are right.
I did not start this but I will end it.

I will ignore anymore from that guy.

On another note. Is somebody talking doing Kelly BB? Or did they mean someone else?

I find it hard to believe you would just quit the discussion we were having. Not to mention I received your pm calling me a piece of shit haole. Totally uncalled for.

I do find it interesting that you quit in everything. Why dont you just quit life and get a jump on your true calling. I'm guessing a job as an office cleaner or one of those guys that mops up the cum in the video booths in porn shops. Why waste time coming to a discussion forum?

Slow Hi
06-07-09, 16:15
I don't get it. Either they've drastically changed what they do, extreme YMMV, or you guys have been holding out.

Been there twice. First time saw Grace. Told her is was my first time. Massage was actually decent. I touched her at the opportune times and she did not flinch. Started to FIV and massage turned sensual.

She asked for me to flip and asked what I want. I said BJ. So she went straight to BBBJ. Actually one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. All of her clothes came off and she allowed FIV. She would have allowed anything actually, including BBFS, but I did not want any of that not knowing anything else about her because reports have been few.

She continue and finished CIM completely swallowing every drop. She actually sucked out some that would not have come out which is a rare thing.

Paid my normal AMP tip and I was out knees shaking.

Second time I came and asked for Grace and told Grace was not there. Jenn took me in and we start. She straight up says that we does not do what Grace does signalling CIM at which I said that's fine. So we proceed to massage. I touch her at the right times and she flinches but I touch again and she she doesn't move. My hands start to roam everywhere including FIV.

She askes me to flip and I get up and ask if she wanted a massage. She complied. She lays down and I FIV and kiss her body all over. She's ticklish and sensitive. She allowed some LFK. We switch places and then she says if I wanted a BJ I would need to shower. I had told her previously that I showered just before coming, and my hair was still damp. Anyways, I go shower and come back. So guys when you go there use their shower so your session is not interrupted.

She proceeds with BBBJ while I FIV. At one point she stops and asked "You don't want sex? " and I said "Not this time." I don't do BBFS and didn't know if she had cover. She brings me to finish and I warn her ahead of time.

Gave her my normal AMP tip and she was very thankful.

I've searched for reports on Sakura and no one said anything about BBBJ or BBFS. I know for a fact some of you guys have been there so you guys have been holding out.come on, share the 411.

My guess is go there ask for Grace. That might be the password to let them know that you know. The fact that you are askign for Grace means you know something. Call ahead because they prefer it. I did not call either times. Be careful.

I'm done with this one. Just too risky for my taste. Had great times, but just too risky.

Relaxed Guy
06-07-09, 18:10
I must be doing something wrong -- 2x at TH, but no action (saw Nan last time). Don't think I look like LE, and usually don't have a prob -- am I giving off an undercover vibe?

Will try again, hopefully June or Saki.

If no success, maybe I'll try the new one on 39.

Relaxed Guy
06-07-09, 18:13
The new $10/$5 charge for CL massage ads has really cut down on the listings.

Gotta find another venue for massage advertising.

Sucks

H Mobius
06-07-09, 18:20
Went to this place between Puck's Alley and 7-11. Been meaning to go ever since they were in Puck's Alley.

Not-bad place, no TS, only self shower, only had 2 women: one old homely one who to me doesn't belong in an AMP came first. I used curiosity (didn't wanna offend her) to see who else was there, got Suzie. Well into her 40's, 4' 5 or so, saggy B's, real thick-framed and husky (much shorter but bigger than me), friendly, no makeup, ok-looking for her age. It was late and I was getting tired, plus I was cooling down from PTree, so I just chilled with her. She gave cbj but I'm not a fan, plus she was doing it junk so I said dass ok. She has fingernails so I asked her to gently run them on my back. It felt Great sending zings throughout my body, been so long since I had that; she proceeded all over and it almost put me to sleep. Although I lift heavy things at work, my muscles typically don't need a massage (except gently on the traps), but I can Always use a nice fingernail session :) Afterwards she lay on me, probably weighs around 160 or 170 but it felt good cuz I'm 230. That's the thickest girl I've ever hugged, felt good to squeeze her.

A handicapped railing was on the wall alongside the bed about 3 feet up, maybe they walk on your back?

Might repeat. The ms was very friendly and kinda pretty for an older lady (mid/late 50's), I woulda done her.

Member #1062
06-08-09, 00:19
" What are the names of the providers?
" Could you give a description of each of them?
" ......?

Memahu - I think asking these questions is pretty futile.
I'm with Dan1388 and CQ on this one.
"#1913 was written by owner/manager posing as a customer."

And after my last visit there, I sure won't be going there to TOFTT any time soon.
-

Memahu
06-08-09, 02:48
Memahu - I think asking these questions is pretty futile.
I'm with Dan1388 and CQ on this one.
"#1913 was written by owner/manager posing as a customer." -
Here's a chance for Cum Quietly808 for self-promotion by giving details. It might be informative.
All they need is a few good reviews from reliable posters of this board, and they will have more customers. So, if you're reading this Cum Quietly 808. Your girls just need to provide GFE to all of your customers because you never know who might be a poster. It's just that simple.

Sumnumna
06-08-09, 03:21
I knew from reading way back on the posts that their might be an exodus from TH for serveral of the MTs to a new location. I saw the CL post for Best Thai Massage and figured this must be it. From reading previous posts it said that May, Ta, A, are going to be there. Can anyone give me a story or two to push me along? Anyone know if any other TH girls made the move over? Let me know, I'd like to make an appointment at the new 3904 to check it out!

Kop khun kop

Sumnumna
06-08-09, 04:02
I read that Ta was supposed to open her own place and I guess she did. Brought May and A along with her. Anyone have a chance to check it out yet? Will it be the same as it was at TH? I wonder if she was able to bring any of the other MTs with her.

Sorry for the double posting, didn't seem to work the first time!

Chik0848
06-08-09, 04:52
Went to see Erica at Angel's. Table shower was uneventful and a little difficult because of the little table. Back in the room, Erica provided a okay massage and some very nice teasing. The teasing was probably one of the best I've had in a long time. She then asks what I wanted. Easy, you. She leaves for a couple of minutes, comes back and a little more teasing. On the turn, CBJ then I mention that I wanted to DATY. She goes out to wash and when she returns, I start playing with her clit. After about five minutes, she starts holding on to my head and is close to coming. When she finally comes, she is so sensitive and doesn't want to be touched at all. I then move up to her head for more CBJ. We start in mish and I start grinding on her and she starts moaning more and more. Then she says f*** me hard. So I do and come to a great end. She has nice pussy control and massages me like no one I can remember. Nice touch. When we’re done, she goes and gets a hot towel to clean me up. We talk for awhile and then it’s time to go. Standard 50/150.

Blake123
06-08-09, 04:57
I must be doing something wrong -- 2x at TH, but no action (saw Nan last time). Don't think I look like LE, and usually don't have a prob -- am I giving off an undercover vibe?

Will try again, hopefully June or Saki.

If no success, maybe I'll try the new one on 39.
It's probably not you. With the departure of May, Ta and A, I suspect the days of getting a HJ at TH are over. May, Ta and A (who gave HJs while at at TH) recently opened up at the new massage establishment you mentioned at 3904. Now that they are owners vice hired help, I'd be surprised if they would be willing to risk losing their license. Best of luck if you go there.

Modelsearch10
06-08-09, 05:27
So PLEASE out of the NEW line up at Thai Hawaii, does anyone do HE.......CONFIRMED ?? PM if you need to.

Un Holy
06-08-09, 06:17
Yeah I remeber da days when we used to all bang Ivy. I just miss banging that *****. She is a ***** and will always be a *****. But she was a great slutty *****. I know you hate her and so do many others, I dont like her or hate her, just like to fuck her.

Do you remember Blue? And the old Yumi? from smile?

Groovefour
06-08-09, 10:42
Was planning my 1st visit to the Ward Ave AMP's early Monday 3am. Turned on to Ward and saw a bunch of blue and whites. Drove past and there were at least 5 HPD standing in front of Hibiscus and more in and around the bldg. I guess it wasn't my night to try something new. Hope none of my fellow bros were there.

Decided to check out Pacific Spa (old Smile) but there were a bunch of dudes hanging too close to the entrance. Didn't want to find out if they were part of the task force on Ward so went home. Will try again another time. But a bit spooked seeing lots of cops around.

Be safe and cautious

Dave #2
06-08-09, 12:22
So PLEASE out of the NEW line up at Thai Hawaii, does anyone do HE.......CONFIRMED ?? PM if you need to.

I would appreciate the same info. Please feel free to inbox. Thanks!

Vapor909
06-08-09, 13:14
The original Sunny (there's been many) at Pine Tree (might have even been Palm Tree then--but not Red Flame), Mona/Moon from China Spa and Imperial, and Miki from Imperial and Smile. Not just great BBBJs, but great sex period.What's up fellas, don't monger anymore only lurk. But when I saw Sunny just had to chime in. Sunny was the best and she got me hooked into the hobby, spent years trying to fund a substitute and never really did. Miki from Imperial cam a little close but she was too flakey and was always in need of money for her habit.

Stay safe!

Hinode
06-08-09, 13:50
Don't forget to add Sunny from LH. Out of the 4 from LH I'd rate their bbbj like this:

1. Sunny - Slurpy and sloppy
2. Choi - Just loved to suck cock and talk dirty
3. Penny - Slurpy and sloppy
4. Kyong - Lacking suction

Holy CRAP.

thanks JR, I TOTALLY made a mistake!

#2 shoulda been SUNNY, not PENNY!!!

Sunny my love if you're out there, please forgive me. I miss you...and your DSL so badly! Where art thou?

Ck813
06-08-09, 17:52
What is your normal amp fee for BBBJCIM? I use to pay $250.00 for BBBJ along with CFSCIP at Aloha TLC with Brittany.

Sexy Local quoted me the same thing and I think this is Jemma that use to work out of Aloha TLC also. I could be wrong.

Beware of Amp girls Mimi, Chanel, Kelly, Nina. Just saying. All nice girls but......

I don't get it. Either they've drastically changed what they do, extreme YMMV, or you guys have been holding out.

Been there twice. First time saw Grace. Told her is was my first time. Massage was actually decent. I touched her at the opportune times and she did not flinch. Started to FIV and massage turned sensual.

She asked for me to flip and asked what I want. I said BJ. So she went straight to BBBJ. Actually one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. All of her clothes came off and she allowed FIV. She would have allowed anything actually, including BBFS, but I did not want any of that not knowing anything else about her because reports have been few.

She continue and finished CIM completely swallowing every drop. She actually sucked out some that would not have come out which is a rare thing.

Second time I came and asked for Grace and told Grace was not there. Jenn took me in and we start. She straight up says that we does not do what Grace does signalling CIM at which I said that's fine. So we proceed to massage. I touch her at the right times and she flinches but I touch again and she she doesn't move. My hands start to roam everywhere including FIV.

She askes me to flip and I get up and ask if she wanted a massage. She complied. She lays down and I FIV and kiss her body all over. She's ticklish and sensitive. She allowed some LFK. We switch places and then she says if I wanted a BJ I would need to shower. I had told her previously that I showered just before coming, and my hair was still damp. Anyways, I go shower and come back. So guys when you go there use their shower so your session is not interrupted.

She proceeds with BBBJ while I FIV. At one point she stops and asked "You don't want sex? " and I said "Not this time." I don't do BBFS and didn't know if she had cover. She brings me to finish and I warn her ahead of time.

I've searched for reports on Sakura and no one said anything about BBBJ or BBFS. I know for a fact some of you guys have been there so you guys have been holding out.come on, share the 411.

My guess is go there ask for Grace. That might be the password to let them know that you know. The fact that you are askign for Grace means you know something. Call ahead because they prefer it. I did not call either times. Be careful.

I'm done with this one. Just too risky for my taste. Had great times, but just too risky.

Sumnumna
06-08-09, 22:23
It's probably not you. With the departure of May, Ta and A, I suspect the days of getting a HJ at TH are over. May, Ta and A (who gave HJs while at at TH) recently opened up at the new massage establishment you mentioned at 3904. Now that they are owners vice hired help, I'd be surprised if they would be willing to risk losing their license. Best of luck if you go there.I think you're right about the HE days at TH. I think thats the reason they probably left or were forced to leave TH. I think within 1 to 2 months Ta and her crew will pick up where they left off at TH. You know how the po po are in Hawaii. Vice will slack off and things will pick up on the 39th floor.

MadCocker
06-08-09, 22:45
Nice place, attractive 30-44yr. old female Asian Spinners (different nationalities), 2-4 on duty at all times, nice shower room, tight quarters (good A/C) rooms but tighter ladies. Probably name change or new ownership because as Paradise Spa & Relaxation it was lost in the mix!

Stopped by last week and have to say that this place is still dirt. There were only two older women working. The two women are the same older ones that were there when it became Paradise Spa. Nothing even close to what was posted previously. I miss Mimi and Bebe from when it was Ginger's. I ended up at Ohana and got a nice massage and HE from Kim.

Jrad0205
06-09-09, 00:17

Great report but, "done with this one"? What do you mean, you didn't feel safe there? Or you are just done period?

Again, great report. I hope to add some soon.

Slow Hi
06-09-09, 13:29
Grace just seems too reckless for my taste. To me all considered it is not worth the risk. The location is too exposed with the two flight of stairs and being next door to an office, the girls are not really my type, and the health risks too high.

This is just me though. Be careful whatever you do.

My usual AMP fee is $50 for the house and $150 for the tip.

Memahu
06-10-09, 03:20

Thank you and aloha.
Please reply to my questions with a response on the board. Don't you know that your silence is deafening. It looks like you have something to hide by not responding.

Phillybeauties
06-10-09, 04:15
Gotta wondering if Softball Slutt has some vested interest in his postings? Not only is he talking up certain AMP that some wrote badly about, but gave high marks to Empire also on Strip Club thread compared to other reports.

Maybe he just has better luck than most when he hits 'em up, but I think that general consensus always rules, especially when you get a few negatives feedbacks. It's like EBay! Feedback is so you don't have to TOFTT and will save you money and heartache in the long run.

Badboy808
06-10-09, 05:04
[QUOTE=Dan1388]Fyi a friend of mine who is a Sgt. With the blue and white told me that they have been doing surveillance at Ecstacy and will be there for a while gathering information. it.

At first I had my doubts. Checked out the parking areas and seen five0 sitting.

Something is going down.

Joe Som
06-10-09, 05:45
Went to Sakura (Rycroft) the other day looking for Cherry. She was one of my ATF's, but hadn't seen her for awhile. Found out that she no longer works there. However, the MS told me she knows my type and said she'll send in someone I like. I pressed her for the name and she told me "Jackie".

I remember hearing that name on the boards but couldn't remember if it was good or bad or if she would indeed me my type. I was there, in the room so I thought "why not? "

So in walks Jackie. Nice. She's about 5'-7" w/heels. Korean, late 20's early 30's. Pretty face, nice body. Liked her long hair. Enhanced. Was sort of cold and mechanical in the beginning. TS, followed by mish, cg. Went back to mish and she started getting into it more. Then went back to mish, then back to cg, then finished in dg. One of the best sessions for me recently. Chatted with her for a bit afterwards. She's a friend of Million from LA. Not sure if that's the reason, but I started to think that she kinda' looks like Million except she has long hair and face somewhat thinner. L/A/S = 9/8/9.5

Definitely want to repeat but she said she will be here only for two months. Not sure if this is something they all say to get you to come back right away. Still, not taking any chances so probably will repeat soon.

Same experience as you. Ask for Million, but got Jackie instead. Was not disappointed.

Qjkl
06-10-09, 06:12
What's up fellas, don't monger anymore only lurk. But when I saw Sunny just had to chime in. Sunny was the best and she got me hooked into the hobby, spent years trying to fund a substitute and never really did. Miki from Imperial cam a little close but she was too flakey and was always in need of money for her habit.

Stay safe!

Great list Hypo, brings back lots of memories. Original PT Sunny is who got me hooked into AMPs. My list(Hawaii edition):
1)Original Sunny PT
2)Moon/Mona CS
3)Linda Kiku
4)Yung 1930
5)Kay World
6)Pinky Milky Way/M palace/Orchid
7)Tomato PT
8)Candy PT
9)Maya R7
10)Kimberly GQ
11)Mimi PT
12)Angie/Ivy NY/Nirvana
13)Penny/Lucky lots of places

I've mostly been hobbying in LA or out of the US recently. That's a separate list.

Hypo Luxa
06-10-09, 07:47
2)Moon/Mona CS
Ooooh... forgot about her... actually, she is an ATF for ALL services. God that girl loooooooved to fuck. Every time was two pops. She was giddy and loved to watch herself in the mirror... and DAMN she was cute!

5)Kay World
OK, gotta put her near the top of my revised list. Killer rim too! I loved her pencil eraser nipples. She was a nasty one too!

8)Candy PT
You what she did really well, aside from rim? She sucked TOES. She used to do it during the TS!!! Maaaaan that felt good. She was also one of the early BBBJ givers in 2001-ish when most were doing only CBJs.

Thanks for the reminders of these wonderful girls...

God, I wish Mona/Moon would come back!

Rock the Room
06-10-09, 16:23
Fyi a friend of mine who is a Sgt. With the blue and white told me that they have been doing surveillance at Ecstacy and will be there for a while gathering information. He said it wasnt necessarily related to prostitution but drug related; a few of the workers are managed and the manager is also heavily into dealing. They are taking plate numbers down and pictures of Jons to help leverage the girls into talking about the managers later on when they are in court. By doing this they can heavily convince the Jons to testify against the girl in court and force the girl to talk about her managers business operation. Many of the girls have previously been arrested for prostitution amongst other things and can I'll afford to be arrested again. The police are trying to build as much evidence against the manager as possible by doing this.

You have every right to be skeptical but take it for what its worth, I would avoid the place for a few months. This isn't a scare tactic, I have no interest what so ever with Ecstacy, I just would hate to see anyone get in trouble when there are other places to visit. I have known my friend since high school and he used to work the Waikiki area but got promoted. He is very open with me as far as what is going on, he and I talk about the MP's every so often and he knows I go and has no problem with it.

Just be careful.

Great job bro!!!..now everyone knows including whoever 5-0 was spying on.

Subway45
06-10-09, 17:21
Fyi a friend of mine who is a Sgt. With the blue and white told me that they have been doing surveillance at Ecstacy and will be there for a while gathering information. He said it wasnt necessarily related to prostitution but drug related; a few of the workers are managed and the manager is also heavily into dealing. They are taking plate numbers down and pictures of Jons to help leverage the girls into talking about the managers later on when they are in court. By doing this they can heavily convince the Jons to testify against the girl in court and force the girl to talk about her managers business operation. Many of the girls have previously been arrested for prostitution amongst other things and can I'll afford to be arrested again. The police are trying to build as much evidence against the manager as possible by doing this.

You have every right to be skeptical but take it for what its worth, I would avoid the place for a few months. This isn't a scare tactic, I have no interest what so ever with Ecstacy, I just would hate to see anyone get in trouble when there are other places to visit. I have known my friend since high school and he used to work the Waikiki area but got promoted. He is very open with me as far as what is going on, he and I talk about the MP's every so often and he knows I go and has no problem with it.

Just be careful.After reading Dan1388’s report, I stopped by Ecstasy out of concern for my two favorite providers, June and Lily. They confirmed certain aspects of the story, but it could be too little too late. The previous MS who had been there forever and another provider (who are now no longer there as of a week ago) were caught stealing the house fees and fueling their gambling habits. Apparently they were also borrowing $$ from the other girls and not repaying them back. No one would have been surprised if the MS and the other provider were also supplementing their gambling addiction by selling drugs on the side. Anyway, there was a huge confrontation and the MS and other provider were basically kicked out.. The cops were called in for assistance as the two didn’t want to leave. Finally, they left, but a security guard had to be posted there in case the two of them tried to cause any trouble. The new MS told me that she would welcome the cops to come in and do a sweep to weed out anyone else that may be involved in peddling drugs as it could start a dangerous trend for the other workers. I didn’t notice any men in blue in the area only the security guard patrolling the parking area.

Ripcurl09
06-11-09, 01:32
Anyone have any experience or suggestions there? I got a pm from one member, thanks! Just want to know if I'm going to be wasting time/money.

Mahalo

Shampoo City
06-11-09, 02:25
While Linda of Kiku was great all around, I thought her BBBJ was kind of toothy. Her boob job was bad. But man, she was a total nympho. ZOMG.

Great list Hypo, brings back lots of memories. Original PT Sunny is who got me hooked into AMPs. My list(Hawaii edition):
1)Original Sunny PT
2)Moon/Mona CS
3)Linda Kiku
4)Yung 1930
5)Kay World
6)Pinky Milky Way/M palace/Orchid
7)Tomato PT
8)Candy PT
9)Maya R7
10)Kimberly GQ
11)Mimi PT
12)Angie/Ivy NY/Nirvana
13)Penny/Lucky lots of places

I've mostly been hobbying in LA or out of the US recently. That's a separate list.

Kderego
06-11-09, 03:50
The previous MS who had been there forever and another provider (who are now no longer there as of a week ago) were caught stealing the house fees and fueling their gambling habits. Apparently they were also borrowing $$ from the other girls and not repaying them back.Caught by whom? The other providers? That's pretty unreal, I must say. While I'm well aware of the complex relationship between various elements of the so-called "criminal underworld," I've never heard of providers catching, then confronting, an MS about raking a till. Crazy stuff, and I'm glad to hear that the other providers are okay.

Talon X
06-11-09, 04:52
Grace just seems too reckless for my taste. To me all considered it is not worth the risk. Health risks too high. This is just me though. Be careful whatever you do.I agree. I always bring my own condoms, just in case. Got a couple of boxes in my truck too. Stay Safe. Cover up. Monger Forever. This has been a paid advertisement from the Dept of Health, HMSA, Kaiser, and Trojan Condoms. (I like Durex and Lifestyles condoms more). This is Talon X and I approve this message.

Harry5142
06-11-09, 05:55
Went out late Friday around midnight to get some action. I didn't want to spend too much money but I was restless.

First stop was Exotic Nights. After getting into the PFP hobby, watching the poon dance on stage was no longer good enough for me. But I hadn't been there in ten years and wanted to see what they had. Lot's of chicks: some fat some skinny. They had some older women (30's) who looked good and they have a young filipina named Jessica, I think that has a smokin' body and she can move it too. The face was okay but her teeth are jacked up. I'd hit that though if the chance presented itself. I was there for an hour and didn't spend much money. After that I decided to get some poontang. Stopped over at Angel. Rang the doorbell and there was no answer. Then I called from my phone no answer. I hope the place hasn't been shut down. Next stop was VIP. As I'm getting out of my car a taxi pulls and five or six dudes jumped climbed out and walked in. The place was already busy and that made it even busier. So I got back in my car and took off. I decided that I should take the opportunity to try a new place. I heard about Crystal Healing and decided to go over there. MS takes me to a room and a few minutes later, in walks a lady who was a bit older than I willing to pay for. So was the one that came after. I passed on both. So I decided to go back to VIP. As I'm pulling up another taxi is there and five more dudes climb out. VIP was a bust that night. Too busy. So I ended up almost where I started the night: at Rappongi on Ward. I was serviced by Thai provider named Tasha. She's in her 30's, with short dark hair and a very nice tanned body. She has a shark tattoo on her right thigh. Her personality was top-notch and so was her service. Excellent table shower followed by a really good massage. If you go there to see her ask her to massage you with the baby oil. A definate GFE experience. I highly recommend that you guys throw some business her way. You won't be disappointed. As she was leading me back to the lobby Tasha introduced me to a nice looking Korean gal named BeB. I'm going to go back to Rappongi and when I do, I'm going to get two pieces of tail: one from Tasha and the other from BeB. Separately of course. Happy mongering fellas.

Makalena Nbf
06-11-09, 08:38
Went to visit my old faithful Gina at PT and was not disappointed. She'll tell like it is and sucks a good CBJ, but more so one terrific massage. She's probably in my experience one of the most hard working providers for the buck, from the TS to the full body massage plus chiro-stuff and total monkey sex! Lucky for me I final got to use the VIP card and just paid the tip to Gina. Kinda feels like I got away with one but it took me $$$$$ to get there! Worth it!

BTW she said she is not going anywhere soon so if your a Gina fan like me then your in luck!

Makalena

Mp Boy
06-11-09, 11:55
I went to try out liliha Kim for the first time. She asked $100 up front. Give me a massage, told me to turn over and started to give me HJ, after about 10 min of HJ and playing with her tits. I asked if she could give me a BJ. She went and got a cover and suck me till I cum every last drop. She cleaned me up with hot towel after. And massage me for about 10 min. Got dressed and ready to leave. She asked if I wanted to stay for lunch. She made some pho.

That's what I call great service. Will repeat again. I'am guessing maybe got great service because I'am viet.

Hinode
06-11-09, 13:39
Went to visit my old faithful Gina at PT and was not disappointed. She'll tell like it is and sucks a good CBJ, but more so one terrific massage. She's probably in my experience one of the most hard working providers for the buck, from the TS to the full body massage plus chiro-stuff and total monkey sex! Lucky for me I final got to use the VIP card and just paid the tip to Gina. Kinda feels like I got away with one but it took me $$$$$ to get there! Worth it!

BTW she said she is not going anywhere soon so if your a Gina fan like me then your in luck!

MakalenaYup, brother MKBF,

Glad to hear you had a great time with her. I was impressed with her upbeat personality and terrific service. Its nice to hear she's still the same and hasnt lost her touch.

H

Dan1388
06-11-09, 14:53
Anyone have any experience or suggestions there? I got a pm from one member, thanks! Just want to know if I'm going to be wasting time/money.

MahaloI think there was a post about Pink not having a good line up a few pages ago, cant really recall. Just be sure to choose the one you really want and if its not going as planned in the beginning, leave. and i would be very hesitant about tipping up front first, you can read about my bad experience on the Losers thread.

Kalihi Kid
06-11-09, 15:04
My regular provider is on vacation but needed release so I decided to check out the other places at 350 Ward. Although MS at Rappongi was friendly the girls seemed to be having their dinner break at that time so I passed. MS at GQ was sweeping the stairs and invited me in to check out her wares. There were only two but one was to my liking and I decided to go for it. Good experience. Good attitude and service was at least up to par. Nothing extraordinary for the first time. Usual prices. Would repeat just to become more familiar with my provider. PM me for specifics.

Comp Dude 35
06-11-09, 16:15
Did you have to pay more for the BJ?

I went to try out liliha Kim for the first time. She asked $100 up front. Give me a massage, told me to turn over and started to give me HJ, after about 10 min of HJ and playing with her tits. I asked if she could give me a BJ. She went and got a cover and suck me till I cum every last drop. She cleaned me up with hot towel after. And massage me for about 10 min. Got dressed and ready to leave. She asked if I wanted to stay for lunch. She made some pho.

That's what I call great service. Will repeat again. I'am guessing maybe got great service because I'am viet.

Bradda Aces
06-11-09, 16:34
Can anybody give me Rosemaries(Ward Ave) phone #?

Mp Boy
06-11-09, 20:43
Did you have to pay more for the BJ?I just paid $100 up front. She didn't ask extra for bj.

H Mobius
06-11-09, 23:22
I agree. I always bring my own condoms, just in case. Got a couple of boxes in my truck too. Stay Safe. Cover up. Monger Forever. This has been a paid advertisement from the Dept of Health, HMSA, Kaiser, and Trojan Condoms. (I like Durex and Lifestyles condoms more). This is Talon X and I approve this message.

The shit you got in your truck always cracks me up :)

True Lies
06-12-09, 03:51
Next stop was VIP. As I'm getting out of my car a taxi pulls and five or six dudes jumped climbed out and walked in.

Sounds like the cab is providing shuttle service for the air craft carrier that's in port!

The Kid
06-12-09, 05:19
Since there have recently been some posts with regards to Pink, I thought I would share: they have a good number of girls (I would say 5-7, I think), none that jumped right out at me, if you know what I mean. Anna was nice though (actually I meant to go see Annie at GQ. Oops. I went next door instead). She's in her 40s, about 5'5" with fake C's. Pretty much the standard TS, CBJ, CG and then MISH. And yeah, she definitely asked for payment up front. Kinda mechanical although she definitely started to get into it right before she o'd. Still, I wouldn't repeat.

Stevet09
06-12-09, 16:06
While Linda of Kiku was great all around, I thought her BBBJ was kind of toothy. Her boob job was bad. But man, she was a total nympho. ZOMG.Your name reminds me of the times when many of these places used to be called 'table shampoo' or 'relaxation'. I forgot one for the memory lane. Hana of NYNY. Remember her? Total nympho who loved to take a pounding and her pussy let out so much pussy juice her body would be convulsing all over because she was so into it. Not that much of a looker, with that skinny frame and A cups, plus being a little older. But, she put out massive nympho energy when she had sex.

Qjkl
06-12-09, 17:31
Saw Jackie at Sakura for the first time. Very pretty face, nice fake B rack, a little extra in the midsection/ass. Standard service, was pretty friendly, would repeat. Went late, no other girls were out.

Who has the hottest lineups right now? I'm more into younger and thinner. Went by CS who had some old ladies there, PT was the same.

Shydude
06-12-09, 22:05
Can anybody give me Rosemaries(Ward Ave) phone #?That would be 597-8280.

Kman123
06-12-09, 22:19
Saw Jackie at Sakura for the first time. Very pretty face, nice fake B rack, a little extra in the midsection/ass. Standard service, was pretty friendly, would repeat. Went late, no other girls were out.

Who has the hottest lineups right now? I'm more into younger and thinner. Went by CS who had some old ladies there, PT was the same.Actually took a look around ward a couple weeks ago. For rappongi I would say sonya, the thai or viet girl (hard to tell between the two). Her face is ok but I think she has a hot body. Nice fake big tits, tan, and body is in shape, only think she is a little mechanical. F8/A9/B10 stand fee.

GQ had nice k-girl with her titties hanging out, was tempted to try but decided not to didn't get her name. Pink looks like had some new girls but they all looked average and nothing really to say, hard to say becuase I heard the service there is just average.

Best lineup still is sakura, haven't been there after the visit, but they had all types korean, haloe, local.

Just heard nirvana had a new owner hopefully joy is still there, she's is probably one of the better ones. Pretty, nice tits, atheltic body and multiple positions. F9/A10/B10 stand fee.

Haven't really had the urge recently to go, maybe if something get's my attention, hop that helps.

Mello D
06-12-09, 22:47
Below average massage, she waste time, average HE/CBJ, not very sexy. There are better ways to drop $.

M 4
HE/CBJ 5
L 6 (Face 4 - Chest 8 - Body 6 - Ass 7 - Puss ?)

Ripcurl09
06-13-09, 02:20
"I think there was a post about Pink not having a good line up a few pages ago, cant really recall. Just be sure to choose the one you really want and if its not going as planned in the beginning, leave. and i would be very hesitant about tipping up front first, you can read about my bad experience on the Losers thread."

Thanks for the info, I will take the suggestions and provide a report. Be safe!

Hinode
06-13-09, 14:06
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1219328047.html

A new place, or replacing an existing one?

Found this ad on CL under W4M section, thats pretty nuts, selling the whole AMP now instead of just one girl. lol

H Mobius
06-13-09, 14:17

Found this ad on CL under W4M section, thats pretty nuts, selling the whole AMP now instead of just one girl. lol

According to reports, this is the former Smile Spa.

Stangman808
06-13-09, 15:05

Smile Spa (now called Pacific Spa) has gotten so many bad reviews they must be hurting for customers. They have advertised in the Honolulu Advertiser Sports Section, the Penny Saver and now on CL in an effort to get customers. They really need to improve their quality of service to stay in business and make money.

Phillybeauties
06-13-09, 15:30
Smile Spa (now called Pacific Spa) has gotten so many bad reviews they must be hurting for customers. They have advertised in the Honolulu Advertiser Sports Section, the Penny Saver and now on CL in an effort to get customers. They really need to improve their quality of service to stay in business and make money.

and Honolulu Weekly too, where there was a "coupon". Maybe it will start some price wars and other AMP will start lowering prices or offering discounts.

Dan1388
06-13-09, 18:05
According to reports, this is the former Smile Spa.in the past few years I have been there maybe 3 times, all were regrettable. Twice I had the girls give me attitude and were very lazy the other time the girl left me in the room for like 20min so I got up and left, as I was leaving another girl asked for a tip! Friggin crazy. Not only that but the parking is sketchy as hell. Thats a perfect place to get it broken into or stolen. Yeah there's a camera but who knows if it works and what are the they going to do even if the theft is on tape. Call the cops. I need to see consistently great reviews by on this board by members I trust and not by newbs trying to advertise to even consider going there.

Jimmiedean
06-14-09, 00:55
Had a chance 2 stop by sakura. I called ahead 2 see if my ATF million was working. They said yes so made an appointment. Had a great ts and into the room. I think she looked great and didn't see any problems with her looks as some others have said. She gave me a great massage and then into a sensual massage. Great cbj, daty, cg, doggie, and mish. She was great no complaints here. Love the pussy controll. I almost lost the condom when I changed positions. She was holding onto it with her puss. LOL guess if ur nice they're nice back. L/A/S 10 10 10. Regular fees apply. And for those time problems the mama knocked on the door 2 say time was up. It was an hr. If ur a dick what makes u think they want 2 stay the full time. Yes they need money but service may not be great if u r demanding. Just my 2 cents. I hate how open the entrance is. So easy 2 be spotted by people who know you.

Exposed
06-14-09, 01:55
Had a chance 2 stop by sakura. I called ahead 2 see if my ATF million was working. They said yes so made an appointment. Had a great ts and into the room. I think she looked great and didn't see any problems with her looks as some others have said. She gave me a great massage and then into a sensual massage. Great cbj, daty, cg, doggie, and mish. She was great no complaints here. Love the pussy controll. I almost lost the condom when I changed positions. She was holding onto it with her puss. LOL guess if ur nice they're nice back. L/A/S 10 10 10. Regular fees apply. And for those time problems the mama knocked on the door 2 say time was up. It was an hr. If ur a dick what makes u think they want 2 stay the full time. Yes they need money but service may not be great if u r demanding. Just my 2 cents. I hate how open the entrance is. So easy 2 be spotted by people who know you.Same here I think million has excellent pussy control on a side note some of us during our smoke break hang with the security guards and enjoy the view the providers walking in Sakura.

Moki400
06-14-09, 02:40
Smile Spa (now called Pacific Spa) has gotten so many bad reviews they must be hurting for customers. They have advertised in the Honolulu Advertiser Sports Section, the Penny Saver and now on CL in an effort to get customers. They really need to improve their quality of service to stay in business and make money.The place is a dump, side street, no parking. A royal fuck this place! stay away from this dump. $25 with coupon, they are desprate.

Tyrone Biggins
06-14-09, 07:33
The place is a dump, side street, no parking. A royal fuck this place! stay away from this dump. $25 with coupon, they are desprate.

Indeed. This place was on the downhill ramp for the past 3-4 years or so, if I remember correctly.
I remember when it was decent, and even good sometimes.
Horrible management has made it into the dump it is now.

[QUOTE=Hinode]

Apparently they're desperate for biz. Most users on this forum know of the horrible service that they provide.
Other customers may not, however.
Whatever though. At least we know better. =)

Lickin Lounger
06-14-09, 08:17
I first stopped by Sakura, but the outer door was locked, and the guys next door playing poker creeped me out. I didn't call in advance, and perhaps that's why. I then made my way over to PT. Wow, there were some old fuglies sitting in that open area outside the living room. Must've been 45-50 each, rock hard looking implants. Ugh, not my thing. I went inside. There were 3 chicks. I didn't like what I saw except the backside of one in a yellow bikini. I chose her. Her name is Yuri, 23 y.o. Korean with pierced piko, tattoo on lower back, about 5'2" and light brown hair.

PT was empty, I think I was the only customer, and so I got a nice long TS. She rinsed me good, front and back, then had me flip back to my back for a soaping. She removed her bikini top and lathered her tits with the soap, then smoothed and dangled them over my shoulders and ass. She did not climb on top of me during the TS. On the flip, she let me touch her breasts while she soaped my front. After we rinsed, she took time to give me a nice pat dry.

Back to the room. She disappared for a long time (why do they always take so long?). Yuri came back wearing a short red dress. She started me off with a hard massage, including pressing her knees up and down my back. After a good 10 minutes, she began to soften up and removed her dress. Again she massaged my ass and shoulders with her tits. On the flip, a nice CBJ. She rode me CG for a while. Unfortunately she is victim of a bad tit job, but regardless I liked watching her face and hearing her moan. I lifted her off and did some doggy pounding, and before I finished, I withdrew and asked her to finish me with a HJ.

She went to get the hot towel and when she came back, she started to talk politics, about North korea and China. She talked a lot.. by the time I left PT, I'd been there almost an hour and a half. She might have been a poli-sci major in college. Bright girl. I nodded and listened, and she continued stroking me. No second pop but dang she got me close.

If her tits were nicer I would return... maybe. I have a feeling a second service could be good, but I don't have the time or money for another go around. Anyone else here try her? She said she's worked at PT off and on 2 years, usually stays one month winter and one month summer, then goes back to SF to study at SFSU. I dont remember seeing anyone report on her in this forum, and I've been on hiatus for a few years now anyway.

.5+$.5 = $$

Tyrone Biggins
06-14-09, 08:30
I first stopped by Sakura, but the outer door was locked, and the guys next door playing poker creeped me out. I didn't call in advance, and perhaps that's why. I then made my way over to PT. Wow, there were some old fuglies sitting in that open area outside the living room. Must've been 45-50 each, rock hard looking implants. Ugh, not my thing. I went inside. There were 3 chicks. I didn't like what I saw except the backside of one in a yellow bikini. I chose her. Her name is Yuri, 23 y.o. Korean with pierced piko, tattoo on lower back, about 5'2" and light brown hair.

PT was empty, I think I was the only customer, and so I got a nice long TS. She rinsed me good, front and back, then had me flip back to my back for a soaping. She removed her bikini top and lathered her tits with the soap, then smoothed and dangled them over my shoulders and ass. She did not climb on top of me during the TS. On the flip, she let me touch her breasts while she soaped my front. After we rinsed, she took time to give me a nice pat dry.

Back to the room. She disappared for a long time (why do they always take so long?). Yuri came back wearing a short red dress. She started me off with a hard massage, including pressing her knees up and down my back. After a good 10 minutes, she began to soften up and removed her dress. Again she massaged my ass and shoulders with her tits. On the flip, a nice CBJ. She rode me CG for a while. Unfortunately she is victim of a bad tit job, but regardless I liked watching her face and hearing her moan. I lifted her off and did some doggy pounding, and before I finished, I withdrew and asked her to finish me with a HJ.

She went to get the hot towel and when she came back, she started to talk politics, about North korea and China. She talked a lot.. by the time I left PT, I'd been there almost an hour and a half. She might have been a poli-sci major in college. Bright girl. I nodded and listened, and she continued stroking me. No second pop but dang she got me close.

If her tits were nicer I would return... maybe. I have a feeling a second service could be good, but I don't have the time or money for another go around. Anyone else here try her? She said she's worked at PT off and on 2 years, usually stays one month winter and one month summer, then goes back to SF to study at SFSU. I dont remember seeing anyone report on her in this forum, and I've been on hiatus for a few years now anyway.

.5+$.5 = $$
Nice report. I think my next paycheck will provide the funds for my next visit to PT. It's been a while since I've last paid visit to PT after some bad visits. Sounds nice. I think I'll give her a try.
Thanks again.

Lickin Lounger
06-14-09, 08:31
I just found some posts on her from a few years back (message 1524 and others). Guess she can be pretty shoddy in terms of service, one guy said she blocked his way out of PT after he decided he didn't want more than a TS.

The experience I had today was extremely different. Dunno if I caught her on a really good day, or if she has changed over the years, or if she actually wanted to have a good time and then talk politics...

Softball Slutt
06-14-09, 10:17
in the past few years I have been there maybe 3 times, all were regrettable. Twice I had the girls give me attitude and were very lazy the other time the girl left me in the room for like 20min so I got up and left, as I was leaving another girl asked for a tip! Friggin crazy. Not only that but the parking is sketchy as hell. Thats a perfect place to get it broken into or stolen. Yeah there's a camera but who knows if it works and what are the they going to do even if the theft is on tape. Call the cops. I need to see consistently great reviews by on this board by members I trust and not by newbs trying to advertise to even consider going there.When you have 34-40 AMP-MASSAGE PARLORS to choose from in Honolulu to Pearl City-who says you have to go to SMILE Spa AKA Pacific Spa that specializes in Vietnamese Providers?

If you want Vietnamese Food you go to a Vietnamese Restaurant-right? If your looking for Korean, Chinese, American & even Japanese or Filipino providers, this is not the place for you anyhow! The AARC has not been there in awhile, but they had a couple Vietnamese spinners that put out nicely on a weeknight a while ago! Yeah, there Shower Room stinks, but for less than a $1000.00 they can solve that problem permanently if they want to! Most if not all the Honolulu Amp Parlors specializing in Korean Ladies stink from the Kim Chee they eat day & night if you haven't noticed! Many say it's there secret love supplement!

Jimmiedean
06-14-09, 11:43
I just found some posts on her from a few years back (message 1524 and others). Guess she can be pretty shoddy in terms of service, one guy said she blocked his way out of PT after he decided he didn't want more than a TS.

The experience I had today was extremely different. Dunno if I caught her on a really good day, or if she has changed over the years, or if she actually wanted to have a good time and then talk politics...

Which Yuri? Are there 3 of them? Is this the 1 with a butterfly tattoo on her back above her but? Just curious, cause the 1 I knew worked at VIP for a long time. Maybe she moved

H Mobius
06-14-09, 12:06
Which Yuri? Are there 3 of them? Is this the 1 with a butterfly tattoo on her back above her but? Just curious, cause the 1 I knew worked at VIP for a long time. Maybe she moved

Coincidentally there is a Yuki with a butterfly tattoo above her butt, with "leaves" going out to either side. Hard to believe a girl like that would be at SFSU, though.

Jellys
06-14-09, 12:58
I've had several sessions with PT Yuri in the past and have nothing but good memories. She is one of the younger if not the youngest provider at PT but YMMV with her as other mongers would say she's moody. I agree that she is fun to talk to afterwards you wouldn't think an AMP girls would talk about world events but that's her.

Lickin Lounger
06-14-09, 16:58
Yeah I don't think she worked at VIP before. She didn't seem to know the mama, girls, or layout of the bldg there when I gently quizzed her. She does have a tat on her lower back and leaves running down ONE side (not both sides). I do think she's the youngest in the PT lineup, at least from what I could see. Her profile looks better than looking at her straight-on. Too bad her boob job sucks, I bet she looked good before it. She has nice earrings. This may be a YMMV because we seemed to hit it off right away. No awkwardness. Then again, she may be really moody as others have pointed out and I caught her at a good time.

Ck813
06-14-09, 19:07
Yuri left VIP to go back to PT? She does make those faces that just makes you wanna even pound her more. Her moans are quite high and squeaky though! You must have pounded her good. She is one of my ATF'S and yes she can be moooooody! Poor thing has been treated bad by clients that is why at times she can be moody!

.5+$.5 = $$

Shavnluvr
06-15-09, 00:41
Visited there a few weeks ago and saw Staci. Very nice, friendly girl. She asked what kind of massage I wanted, Swedish or Thai, and I said a mixture of both. Everything legit, no play, but good massage.

I like to talk during my massages, but she talks way too much. Never once did she ask about me. It was all about her and her "homies" and her bad sister, etc, blah blah.

Damage, .6+.2 tip.

Snow9
06-15-09, 00:49
Looks/Service

Apple @ RM 8/9
thai, no massage

Cherry @ Sakura 9/10
korean

Julie @ Sakura 5/7
korean

Yuri @ Sakura 5/7
local mix

Sarah @ Fantasia 9/10
korean

Hannah @ Fantasia 9/9
korean

Angie @ RM 5/6
older korean

Tasha @ P10 7/5
caucasian

Pink @ Fantasia 6/8
local mix

Phillybeauties
06-15-09, 03:23
Looks/Service

Apple @ RM 8/9
thai, no massage

Cherry @ Sakura 9/10
korean

Julie @ Sakura 5/7
korean

Yuri @ Sakura 5/7
local mix

Sarah @ Fantasia 9/10
korean

Hannah @ Fantasia 9/9
korean

Angie @ RM 5/6
older korean

Tasha @ P10 7/5
caucasian

Pink @ Fantasia 6/8
local mix

Nice summary. You've been a busy beaver, or busy with the beaver. Any repeat visits to get an average score, or was it all one shots? Good to know who to avoid, as much as who to see. I know Sarah is no longer at Fantasia, and heard Cherry isn't at Sakura anymore through forum.

Kaminari
06-15-09, 04:53
Just curious but this Sarah, was she at Pine Tree oh say in 2005 or so?

Shydude
06-15-09, 05:10
Looks/Service

Apple @ RM 8/9
thai, no massage

Cherry @ Sakura 9/10
korean

Julie @ Sakura 5/7
korean

Yuri @ Sakura 5/7
local mix

Sarah @ Fantasia 9/10
korean

Hannah @ Fantasia 9/9
korean

Angie @ RM 5/6
older korean

Tasha @ P10 7/5
caucasian

Pink @ Fantasia 6/8
local mixHoly crap! That was a busy last few months. I'll bet that your summer will be even more crazy. LOL. Right on! Keep us posted.

Comp Dude 35
06-15-09, 05:42
Just wondering if she's still in the biz; phone was 227-8560, but no answer and no return.
Used to massage in Waipahu as Ellen and known for being beautiful, but no more than a HE HJ; heard more can be had and would like to try.
Hit me back with some 411 recon if anyone has info; most appreciated!
CD35

Qjkl
06-15-09, 06:13
Went by Nirvana the other night. Joy was looking HOT, but I wanted to try someone new and the other two girls looked bigger and older than the mamas, so I passed. Mama said that Skye left and won't be coming back anytime soon, said she was in California. Who knows if it's true or not. Cherry isn't at Sakura anymore, heard she might be somewhere at Ward but went looking for her and didn't see her at RM, or the other three places.

Softball Slutt
06-15-09, 08:04
Went by Nirvana the other night. Joy was looking HOT, but I wanted to try someone new and the other two girls looked bigger and older than the mamas, so I passed. Mama said that Skye left and won't be coming back anytime soon, said she was in California. Who knows if it's true or not. Cherry isn't at Sakura anymore, heard she might be somewhere at Ward but went looking for her and didn't see her at RM, or the other three places.Cherry is at Ichiban working for MS-Kelly
Jin Joo is still there star attraction!

Kaimukiguy
06-15-09, 08:21
Tried Yuri at Pine Tree, and was pleasantly surprised. As reviewed, she was very young and attractive. Very personable, and gave a good scrub and attempt at a massage. Although her enhanced breasts were a bit offputting, she still looked good. FS wasn't inspired, but left me very satisfied.

L/S/A: 8/8/8+

Kaimukiguy

Jiro9673
06-15-09, 11:38
Just curious but this Sarah, was she at Pine Tree oh say in 2005 or so?There were a couple of providers named "Sarah" at PT 4/5 years ago = a young, sweet one, and an older, tanned one (older one often gave BBBJ). The Sarah at Fantasia is someone different.

Kaimukiguy
06-15-09, 17:22
Grace just seems too reckless for my taste. To me all considered it is not worth the risk. The location is too exposed with the two flight of stairs and being next door to an office, the girls are not really my type, and the health risks too high.

This is just me though. Be careful whatever you do.

My usual AMP fee is $50 for the house and $150 for the tip.I never thought about Sakura (on University) as an unsafe place.- all the girls, including Jenn, always had protection readily available. I'm pretty health conscious, as well as scared of catching something, so I always was happy with the "coverage" there.

Excellent Dude
06-15-09, 20:50
Thought I'd look in to see how things were going in Hawaii.

SlowH, The characterization that you have given Jenn at University, does not sound like the Jenn that we all know and love. You sound more like a jealous boyfriend than anything.
Chill bruddah, Jenn is not that brutal.
She does have her favorites, only one or two, as does all amp ladies. It's only human.
I am sure she probably doesn't care much for me. And for that I truly repent.

But I can say that I am only one of many who is madly in love with her.

Jenn is an amazing woman!

His Excellency,

E Dude

Wulfen
06-15-09, 21:11
went to this place ste 3604 (I think), and first there was no answer at the door, even though I'd made a telephone appointment, and was on time.

after waiting in the hall, thinking about going downstairs to swap passes for another of the many many places to visit in CC, someone finally answered the door.

Massage was ok, wasn't there for extras, didn't have any offered. Kind of wierd to have a haole provider in a "thai" massage place, but her massage was passable.

The ambience of the room was terrible and made me regret having pre-arranged a 90 minute massage. It's the kind of space divided by 6 foot dividers, leaving the adjacent cube open to pass noise through. Just my luck to have a yappy client as a neighbor who wouldn't shut up, and had an annoying voice.

*granted, I've been working 12 hour shifts back to back for almost two weeks, so probably anything louder than a pin dropping would've pissed me off *

Aside from yappy client next door, they were playing a commercial radio station (krater 96 FM) at a loud volume. Maybe there are some people who do find it soothing and relaxing to hear radio commercials at high volume while being massaged, but I'd prefer either something smooth to drift away to (i.e. not top 40 booty music) or no sounds.

WILL NOT REPEAT WITH THIS ESTABLISHMENT, EVER!

Moki400
06-16-09, 01:29
Cherry is at Ichiban working for MS-Kelly
Jin Joo is still there star attraction!Skye is laughing her ass off of all guys jacking off about her. Move on! forget about her!

Kalani69
06-16-09, 02:09
Cherry is at Ichiban working for MS-Kelly
Jin Joo is still there star attraction!
In January I had a real spinner named Cherry at Ichiban. She was absolutely flat chested. She was pretty shy but gave a pretty good TS and doggie was real tight. Then she left. Is this the same Cherry? Or a different one? The spinner Cherry said she was going to take a break to get implants.

Memahu
06-16-09, 02:09
There were a couple of providers named "Sarah" at PT 4/5 years ago = a young, sweet one, and an older, tanned one (older one often gave BBBJ).

I think Pine Tree also had a couple of "Sunny" just before Sarah. One of them look like a Korean Salma Hayek. There was another Sarah at China Spa during that time. I guess a provider will take the name of a popular one who left.

Kaminari
06-16-09, 03:17
Thanks for the info jiro, I remember going there to PT in 05 and had several sessions with "sarah". She was kinda kinky as well and gave me my first "rim" lol. Ah the mems. But one day mama said she left, and I was sad. Diamonds in the rough.

Stay safe my brothers!

~Kaminari

Werd0001
06-16-09, 03:46
Has anyone had Jinjoo lately?

Every time I'm at Ichiban I only see Hana available.

Blake123
06-16-09, 03:48
Just wondering if she's still in the biz; phone was 227-8560, but no answer and no return.
Used to massage in Waipahu as Ellen and known for being beautiful, but no more than a HE HJ; heard more can be had and would like to try.
CD35
According to her Craigslist post a month ago, she now works at Liliha.
Same phone number as the one you quoted. But, what time of day did you call her? He CL ad said she is open 9AM-1:30PM only, Mon-Thurs.

Talon X
06-16-09, 04:19
She asked if I wanted to stay for lunch. She made some pho.
That's what I call great service. Will repeat again. I'am guessing maybe got great service because I'am viet.Damn dude. You got the VIP treatment (Vietnamese Important Person). I am so envious. You probably satisfied her cravings for some sweet and spicy Vietnamese sausage and she wanted to return the "flavor". I mean "favor". Did you leave her your "Pho" number? Green with envy.

TX

Rexkirby00
06-16-09, 06:01
Used to see her but nothing more than a HJ. She is cute but not that cute.

Wednesday is not usually a good day for her too. She texted to cancel a couple times

More trhan HJ, not likely but then YMMV as always.

Rk

CD35

Comp Dude 35
06-16-09, 13:48
Thanks, dude!

Used to see her but nothing more than a HJ. She is cute but not that cute.

Wednesday is not usually a good day for her too. She texted to cancel a couple times

More trhan HJ, not likely but then YMMV as always.

Rk

Comp Dude 35
06-16-09, 13:51
Been there a couple of times in the past around lunch and she always offered whatever she was making at the time. She's a sweet one; just not real good looking, but passable and service is pretty good all around.
CD35

Damn dude. You got the VIP treatment (Vietnamese Important Person). I am so envious. You probably satisfied her cravings for some sweet and spicy Vietnamese sausage and she wanted to return the "flavor". I mean "favor". Did you leave her your "Pho" number? Green with envy.

TX

Honven
06-16-09, 14:51
Guys,

I am thinking of hitting this new place sometime next week. Wondering if these girls are back to their old habits? I mean, have they been grabbing the snake? Polishing the knob? Stretching the rope? Smuggling the bone?

Ok you get the point! Any lucky rascal out there?

Keola
06-16-09, 15:37
Anyone been to Best Thai at CC? I believe Ta, A, and May work there. That's what I heard. If anyone has gone, do you know if they offer any HE's? Just was curious. Meaning to check it out when I have time.

Thanks in advance,

K

Shavnluvr
06-16-09, 16:10
Is it just me or does anyone else notice on CL that Thai Hawaiian and Best Thai Massage seem to be trying hard to 1-up one another. Is there THAT much animosity between them?

All I know is that I found my favorite massage place in CC. LOL

Slow Hi
06-16-09, 18:08
Uh oh.

Here come the white knights. What makes you think I'm an ex?

I pride myself on balanced reporting. Take a look at my posts and you will see good and bad reviews. I just report it like it is. Don't kill the messenger.

Secondly, I specifically said that Grace seems too reckless.

Jenn on the other hand seems to be very careful and a bit germaphobic.

Overall it is too much risk for me with the location and all but you can do whatever you want. To each his own.

I have not been back since the second time and I don't intent on going back so you can have them all to yourself.

SlowH, The characterization that you have given Jenn at University, does not sound like the Jenn that we all know and love. You sound more like a jealous boyfriend than anything.

She does have her favorites, only one or two, as does all amp ladies. It's only human.

His Excellency,

E Dude

Rastakid
06-16-09, 20:58
Is it just me or does anyone else notice on CL that Thai Hawaiian and Best Thai Massage seem to be trying hard to 1-up one another. Is there THAT much animosity between them?

All I know is that I found my favorite massage place in CC. LOLConsidering Best Thai took all the girls that Kay fired from Thai Hawaiian and then persuaded others to leave Thai Hawaiian, I would definitely say there's some conflicts brewing there. I would definitely say they took the best batch of masseuses from TH. I have been to both and definitely still enjoy the massage from Best Thai than the new batch at Thai Hawaiian.

Rexkirby00
06-16-09, 22:19
Still can't figure out where you went. Yeah yeah, get used to disappointment.

LOL, brutal babes, bring 'them on. I'm sa card carrying masoch. Er. Hobbyist

Take care Dude,

Rk

His Excellency,

E Dude

Jbravo
06-16-09, 23:28
Yo,

Since Million and Jackie were busy, and Apple MIA, decided to try some variety--I think she called herself Coco.

Korean, gotta be 20 something, avg built, fake B/C's, avg looks. Playful, all covered. Pleasant change of pace from the usual grind.

Probably will repeat. Haven't seen any reports--anyone else have similar experience?

Doublemint
06-17-09, 00:00
Lots of teasing (caressing balls etc) while she was massaging my legs and hips. (undraped, BTW)

When I turned over, she asked if I wanted HE, I said yes, how much.

She said 0.8. I said that's too much, but in the end, I caved in.

Her massage was strong enough for me, and also very relaxing.

Unfortunately, girls were chit-chatting over the wall, and phones ringing constantly. (Massage was interrupted more that a few times by her answering the phone. She should get a bluetooth headset.)

Massage room was bigger than TH, which was good, and the bathroom was very nice, too. (very organized and stocked, with a nice shower head.)

Seenum
06-17-09, 01:04
Skye is laughing her ass off of all guys jacking off about her. Move on! forget about her!

Correction :

http://galleries.povblowjobs.com/videos/12_second/Suck_It_Dry_4_sc11_04/06.wmv

Hinode
06-17-09, 01:54
Correction :

http://galleries.povblowjobs.com/videos/12_second/Suck_It_Dry_4_sc11_04/06.wmv

hehe if thats really skye id pay her.

looks like lucy lee to me! or whatever that porn star's name is

Memahu
06-17-09, 02:07
Skye is laughing her ass off of all guys jacking off about her. Move on! forget about her!

Jacking off is serious business. I'm putting my game face on like Kobe Bryant's scowl in the NBA playoffs.

Hypo Luxa
06-17-09, 02:27
hehe if thats really skye id pay her.

looks like lucy lee to me! or whatever that porn star's name is
Yup! Lucy Lee... too bad she's got serious issues at the moment. She's having a hard time staying out of jail and prison. She was one of the best a few years ago though!

Justaguy50
06-17-09, 03:43
Yup! Lucy Lee... too bad she's got serious issues at the moment. She's having a hard time staying out of jail and prison. She was one of the best a few years ago though!Definitely not Skye.

Where's the rest of the video.

Looks like we only have the last few seconds.

Blake123
06-17-09, 03:58
Lots of teasing (caressing balls etc) while she was massaging my legs and hips. (undraped, BTW)

Unfortunately, girls were chit-chatting over the wall, and phones ringing constantly. (Massage was interrupted more that a few times by her answering the phone. She should get a bluetooth headset.)

Massage room was bigger than TH, which was good, and the bathroom was very nice, too. (very organized and stocked, with a nice shower head.)

$80 for a HJ? Whew!!!

Mongers Rus
06-17-09, 05:38

It is nice. It's Nina's old place.
DM

Jet Black
06-17-09, 05:41
Yo Werd0001,

I believe her to be MIA from what I've heard Hana reports. She was the only reason I went to where she was. Sad to say that perhaps she needed time away bcoz of the economic downturn. Another fella was also inquiry about her. See the thread where MIA are inquired, sorry forgot that thread's name. (If this is the same Jin Joo aka Amy, then we're on the same page.)

Monger Safe,

JB

Has anyone had Jinjoo lately?

Every time I'm at Ichiban I only see Hana available.

Mongers Rus
06-17-09, 05:43
All you Grace fans. You know she does the deed. PM me if your interested.
DM

Joe Som
06-17-09, 05:57
went to this place ste 3604 (I think), and first there was no answer at the door, even though I'd made a telephone appointment, and was on time.

after waiting in the hall, thinking about going downstairs to swap passes for another of the many many places to visit in CC, someone finally answered the door.

Massage was ok, wasn't there for extras, didn't have any offered. Kind of wierd to have a haole provider in a "thai" massage place, but her massage was passable.

The ambience of the room was terrible and made me regret having pre-arranged a 90 minute massage. It's the kind of space divided by 6 foot dividers, leaving the adjacent cube open to pass noise through. Just my luck to have a yappy client as a neighbor who wouldn't shut up, and had an annoying voice.

*granted, I've been working 12 hour shifts back to back for almost two weeks, so probably anything louder than a pin dropping would've pissed me off *

Aside from yappy client next door, they were playing a commercial radio station (krater 96 FM) at a loud volume. Maybe there are some people who do find it soothing and relaxing to hear radio commercials at high volume while being massaged, but I'd prefer either something smooth to drift away to (i.e. not top 40 booty music) or no sounds.

WILL NOT REPEAT WITH THIS ESTABLISHMENT, EVER!
Dude. I think I had her the last time I went and I mean the Last Time! Exactly how you describe plus she was sick, so she kept blowing her nose. I had to wait like 1/2 hour after my appointment time.

Docdogg33
06-17-09, 17:42
I just visited Apple at RM this past week and had a great time. I called ahead to make sure she was there. When I got there mama went and got her. She can be really fun. She came in the room no TS just right down to business. I had a CBJ to 69 to CG to Mish.

After I was done she walked on my back. She asked me if I could go again and I said yes. So she gave me a BBJ slight Rim Job to CG to mish. She then massaged me and we talked for a while by the time I was done I have been there hour and a half. I will repeat. Damage $$ .50 to mama and rest to Apple.

I would rate looks and experience 8/9 thanks

Ck813
06-17-09, 20:29
So it was an early Tuesday morning and my cock was throbbing needing to get sucked and fucked. My lips needed to be kissed and I was all set to see Tamiko at P10. I get to P10 enter and MS says someone else came earlier so Tamiko is busy. This other girl comes in spinner type. About 5'5" maybe 115 lbs, long black hair I believe with I think C cups. I could not quite see as they were a little blocked by her hair and what she was wearing. She had a real piss attitude. I wonder if this was Tamiko but because she does not know me she might have thought I was LE.

Left P10 now even more horny so I went to VIP to see Yuri. MS says Yuri, Kelly, Chanel, Nina not here so I leave.

Left VIP and headed to PT hopefully Yuri is there. I walk in and MS say Yuri, Mimi, and Geri all on vacation. I see this girl laying on the couch and she is pretty cute, so I say MS her. I ask MS what is her name and she says go inside and ask her. We enter the room and she says Tomato.

She lays next to me and we just talk, hug while I softly kiss her Breasts and her neck. She gets up and the infamous walk out the door and boom maybe 5-10 minutes later she comes back. She says I am Tomato the best. She slide on the condom and damn what a blow job. We then go into CG, Doggy, and I pop in Mish. Hell it felt great. She even did some pussy control and squeezed my cock. L/7.5 A/8.5 S/8.5

She would not give me the full rubdown because she said first time, She would not kiss me cause first time. Everything was first time so no more this no more that. I probably will see her if she is my last resort.

Damage .50 house, 1.50 Tomato!

Entrygiver007
06-17-09, 22:49
Whats up brothers,

Has anyone try Kelly at Fantasia?

I stopped by the other night on Sunday and was introduced to her by bebe. She is this 5'3"-5'4" decent "B" cup Korean. Very friendly and aims to please. She started off with a lite massage on the back, she started using her hands then worked with her tits rubbing. Then she used her tongue and pretty kissed and licked all of the back neck, arms back, and legs. She rims too

Turned over did the same to the front. Afterwards CBJ, and CFS. I was already going crazy at that point. Pounded her hard while she was riding cowgirl. Finished off on mish. She wiped me down and finished me off with another quick massage. She said she'll give even better service now that she knows me. I said sounds good. Have fun!

Be safe bro's

Seenum
06-18-09, 00:24
Definitely not Skye.

Where's the rest of the video.

Looks like we only have the last few seconds.

It's just a joke. Dude?

Da One
06-18-09, 02:49
Considering Best Thai took all the girls that Kay fired from Thai Hawaiian and then persuaded others to leave Thai Hawaiian, I would definitely say there's some conflicts brewing there. I would definitely say they took the best batch of masseuses from TH. I have been to both and definitely still enjoy the massage from Best Thai than the new batch at Thai Hawaiian.
Do you guys know what went down for Kay to fire those girls? It seemed like the business was doing very well @ TH with the batch of girls she had. PM me, cause I know they are all over this board.
Anyway, the competition is good for all of us.

Blake123
06-18-09, 02:59
Went back to Mai Thai Massage in the CC and was offered a 4-hander with two very attractive girls--Mai and a new girl, Sherry. I opted for a 90-minute session, Swedish combined with Thai and hot stones. Almost fell asleep because Mai's hands are so soft :) Did not seek any extras. Just a great massage. $180 Will repeat.

Phillybeauties
06-18-09, 04:08
Whats up brothers,

I stopped by the other night on Sunday and was introduced to her by bebe. She is this 5'3"-5'4" decent "B" cup Korean. Very friendly and aims to please. She started off with a lite massage on the back, she started using her hands then worked with her tits rubbing. Then she used her tongue and pretty kissed and licked all of the back neck, arms back, and legs. She rims too

Turned over did the same to the front. Afterwards CBJ, and CFS. I was already going crazy at that point. Pounded her hard while she was riding cowgirl. Finished off on mish. She wiped me down and finished me off with another quick massage. She said she'll give even better service now that she knows me. I said sounds good. Have fun!

Be safe bro's

Yup, good service and cute looking. She said she is K-girl, but she kind of looks more exotic and her accent is more like Pinay. No implants, which is nice for a change. Only thing is that she is a smoker and kissing her was like kissing an ashtray.

So you got a double pop? (finished on mish, and another after quick massage?)

Mongers Rus
06-18-09, 04:49
It's just a joke. Dude?

Does everyone miss Skye...I sure do. Spoke to her today. She's back in LA. Until early Aug. Maybe end of July. Keep U fans posted.
DM

Comp Dude 35
06-18-09, 05:22
Sent you a PM
CD35

DM

Sancho2063
06-18-09, 22:23
Saw June at Thai Hi just before my mainland trip, great massage, no HE, .50 +.30tip Went to Massage Thailand upon return, lame massage from lady in picture /penny saver, so-so masssage, no HE, .50 +.10tip

Went to Japanese Massage / Mina on Tuesday, better then so-so massage but EXCELLENT HE! $, YRMV.

Kim Chee Kane
06-18-09, 23:45
DM

-

Hm. What's the stats on Grace? How does she look?

Surfer Ten
06-19-09, 02:21

Hey Brother Doublemint,

Mahalo for the 411 on Best Thai. I’ve been wanting to go and check it out, but these days I hardly have any time off and when I do it’s always “should I go try something new out or go with a sure thing”. Shit, times have been kinda tough so I figure with a limited budget, sore muscles cause I can’t go get a massage as often as I used to and of course the urge for some nice soft hands stroking Jr, I have opted for the sure thing. I couldn’t see taking a chance with someone new and getting a shitty massage and no HE. Anyway, for those of you in the same situation you might consider the following:

Mina (Japanese Style Massage) She ain’t no looker and is a “mature” provider, but provide she does. Super nice lady, very upbeat personality and such a sweetheart. Her condo is easy to find but the bad thing is you need to provide your license plate number, description of your vehicle and the room number of who you are visiting so if you want to remain anonymous, you would be better off trying to find street parking. Her massage is pretty decent. I ask her to go hard and deep and she does a pretty good job. On the flip my hands are instantly up her skirt and in her panties. Nice shaved nani and will let you FIV if you are gentle. I made her cum a couple of times. She gives a great HJ and if you are lucky, maybe BBBJCIM. For me, a good massage, easy parking, great attitude and no touch restrictions with the potential of BBBJCIM, das fucking hard to beat! Plus, every single time I called, she could see me, no waiting, no phone tag, no hassles!

Michelle (Carole Kai) She ain’t no runway model and she is also a mature provider, but I just love her dimples and she does look like Carole Kai. The older mongers would appreciate that far more than the young studs. But I’m an old fart so I think she looks good. She lets me play with her nice natural boobs and suck on her nipples. Sometimes she’ll let me fondle her ass under her panties, but I’ve never been lucky enough to play with her nani though. Her massage is excellent and she can go really deep. I love the way she moans and breathes on my cock as she strokes me! Her place is very nice, super clean and well kept. She told me that she was moving soon. I don’t know where to, but I am sure she will find a good place and make it just as nice and inviting as her old spot. I go there a lot because I know I am going to get a really good massage and an awesome HE, guaranteed!

Jean. Well, what can you say about Jean. There are enough reports on her so you know her massage skills are second to none. Her HJ is really nice too! She won’t let you touch inside her clothes, but for the price you pay, I’d say she’s the best deal in town if you want a really good therapeutic massage and a very skillful HJ! I go to her because I know she’ll fix whatever muscles or ligaments I manage to strain by trying really hard not to act my age and if I feel like it afterward, I’ll get a sweet HJ. Like another brother said, all you need after that is a cold beer and you’ll sleep like a baby that night!

Penny. I am not good with guessing people’s age so I couldn’t tell you how old she is but she’s probably in her mid twenties? I have no idea, but she has some nice perky bolt ons and a very sweet ass! Nice and tight little bubble butt! I just love fondling her ass as she strokes me! Her massage is pretty good. Not like Jean or Michelle, but she has good pressure and knows what she is doing. On the flip, I am in her panties and playing with her sweet wet nani and that fine ass! She’ll let me FIV and suck on her beautiful enhanced bolt ons. They aren’t too big, just right I’d say. The place is kinda old though. I think it used to be another MP before she and another provider named Happy set up shop. I’d go to see her more often but she isn’t always available. I’ve called several times when she was out and she’d say that she could not meet me for 2 to 3 hours. I don’t have that kind of time. My M.O. is whenever I can find a few hours to spend on myself, I need to take advantage of it then and there. You know, use it or lose it! So, when I do have the time, I’ll call Penny first and if no can, depending on my location, I’ll call Mina, Michele Jean or Kim.

Liliha Kim. Cute, short and so sweet. I love her to pieces! Her massage can be kinda soft. But, I always tell her that I like it hard and she usually accommodates me. She does know what she’s doing but I think she’ll opt for very light pressure if you don’t say anything. Her HJs are so nice! Great technique and soft small hands! Makes my dick look big! She’ll give CBJ if you are a regular and tip her nicely. Her CBJ is pretty good IMHO. She is so tiny, I just get a kick out of watching her handle and suck my cock! She has a pretty shapely ass and only lets me fondle it outside her pants. Man, I’d love to fuck that cute little spinner! Again, for your young studs, she’s older (at least mid 50s?) You might not appreciate her as much as an old fart like me.

So anyway, now that I know can get a good massage and a good HJ at Best Thai Massage, I may try it out when I have a couple of extra bucks. $180 for a massage and HJ is pretty steep, but Ta is young and pretty and I guess she can command that kind of price. For $20 more, I can get my brains fucked out by a 20 year old Asian babe at Sakura though so I’d probably do that instead.

To all you fathers out there, Happy Father’s Day!

Enjoy life,

ST

Blake123
06-19-09, 03:24

It's best not to ask her "ah, how much do you want?" Tell HER how much YOU are going to give her. Don't go over $50. She will accept that amount since it's better than say a $10 tip for a massage with no HE.

StripedFashion
06-19-09, 05:21
Hey Brother Doublemint,

Mahalo for the 411 on Best Thai. I’ve been wanting to go and check it out, but these days I hardly have any time off and when I do it’s always “should I go try something new out or go with a sure thing”. Shit, times have been kinda tough so I figure with a limited budget, sore muscles cause I can’t go get a massage as often as I used to and of course the urge for some nice soft hands stroking Jr, I have opted for the sure thing. I couldn’t see taking a chance with someone new and getting a shitty massage and no HE. Anyway, for those of you in the same situation you might consider the following:

Mina (Japanese Style Massage) She ain’t no looker and is a “mature” provider, but provide she does. Super nice lady, very upbeat personality and such a sweetheart. Her condo is easy to find but the bad thing is you need to provide your license plate number, description of your vehicle and the room number of who you are visiting so if you want to remain anonymous, you would be better off trying to find street parking. Her massage is pretty decent. I ask her to go hard and deep and she does a pretty good job. On the flip my hands are instantly up her skirt and in her panties. Nice shaved nani and will let you FIV if you are gentle. I made her cum a couple of times. She gives a great HJ and if you are lucky, maybe BBBJCIM. For me, a good massage, easy parking, great attitude and no touch restrictions with the potential of BBBJCIM, das fucking hard to beat! Plus, every single time I called, she could see me, no waiting, no phone tag, no hassles!

Michelle (Carole Kai) She ain’t no runway model and she is also a mature provider, but I just love her dimples and she does look like Carole Kai. The older mongers would appreciate that far more than the young studs. But I’m an old fart so I think she looks good. She lets me play with her nice natural boobs and suck on her nipples. Sometimes she’ll let me fondle her ass under her panties, but I’ve never been lucky enough to play with her nani though. Her massage is excellent and she can go really deep. I love the way she moans and breathes on my cock as she strokes me! Her place is very nice, super clean and well kept. She told me that she was moving soon. I don’t know where to, but I am sure she will find a good place and make it just as nice and inviting as her old spot. I go there a lot because I know I am going to get a really good massage and an awesome HE, guaranteed!

Jean. Well, what can you say about Jean. There are enough reports on her so you know her massage skills are second to none. Her HJ is really nice too! She won’t let you touch inside her clothes, but for the price you pay, I’d say she’s the best deal in town if you want a really good therapeutic massage and a very skillful HJ! I go to her because I know she’ll fix whatever muscles or ligaments I manage to strain by trying really hard not to act my age and if I feel like it afterward, I’ll get a sweet HJ. Like another brother said, all you need after that is a cold beer and you’ll sleep like a baby that night!

Penny. I am not good with guessing people’s age so I couldn’t tell you how old she is but she’s probably in her mid twenties? I have no idea, but she has some nice perky bolt ons and a very sweet ass! Nice and tight little bubble butt! I just love fondling her ass as she strokes me! Her massage is pretty good. Not like Jean or Michelle, but she has good pressure and knows what she is doing. On the flip, I am in her panties and playing with her sweet wet nani and that fine ass! She’ll let me FIV and suck on her beautiful enhanced bolt ons. They aren’t too big, just right I’d say. The place is kinda old though. I think it used to be another MP before she and another provider named Happy set up shop. I’d go to see her more often but she isn’t always available. I’ve called several times when she was out and she’d say that she could not meet me for 2 to 3 hours. I don’t have that kind of time. My M.O. is whenever I can find a few hours to spend on myself, I need to take advantage of it then and there. You know, use it or lose it! So, when I do have the time, I’ll call Penny first and if no can, depending on my location, I’ll call Mina, Michele Jean or Kim.

Liliha Kim. Cute, short and so sweet. I love her to pieces! Her massage can be kinda soft. But, I always tell her that I like it hard and she usually accommodates me. She does know what she’s doing but I think she’ll opt for very light pressure if you don’t say anything. Her HJs are so nice! Great technique and soft small hands! Makes my dick look big! She’ll give CBJ if you are a regular and tip her nicely. Her CBJ is pretty good IMHO. She is so tiny, I just get a kick out of watching her handle and suck my cock! She has a pretty shapely ass and only lets me fondle it outside her pants. Man, I’d love to fuck that cute little spinner! Again, for your young studs, she’s older (at least mid 50s?) You might not appreciate her as much as an old fart like me.

So anyway, now that I know can get a good massage and a good HJ at Best Thai Massage, I may try it out when I have a couple of extra bucks. $180 for a massage and HJ is pretty steep, but Ta is young and pretty and I guess she can command that kind of price. For $20 more, I can get my brains fucked out by a 20 year old Asian babe at Sakura though so I’d probably do that instead.

To all you fathers out there, Happy Father’s Day!

Enjoy life,

STAs weird as it sounds, the way you described yourself in the past (or I could be WAY off), I often wonder if you're Gary Kewley. You know the guy who on the Surf News Network who gives the report every morning on KHON, the oldies station, etc.. "Today it's one to two-ew at Makapu'u"

Not trying to sound like a sap here but just having fun. I'm sure there are lots of local celebs that skim through this forum, in fact post. The hobby is fun, addictive and attracts all kinds.

Justaguy50
06-19-09, 05:39
It's just a joke. Dude?http://video.xnxx.com/video19852/hot_asian_big_tits_fuck

Might be closer. But still not Skye. DUDE.

Skye's smokin' hot.

Doublemint
06-19-09, 06:41
Hey Brother Doublemint,

STHey Brother Surfer Ten,

Thanks for your input.

I've never tried anybody except Jean.

Jean's massage was great, but I want more visual and/or interactive stimulation during HE.

I just want to clarify that the amount I paid was 0.6 (1hr massage) + 0.8 (tip) = $.4 total. Not $.8 total.

Yeah, Ta is young and pretty. That's why I caved. haha.

It's always YMMV. Just play your cards right.

BTW, where is Penny's location? Standard damage?

Ck813
06-19-09, 14:00
Brother you gotta see Mei Ling over at China Mary's. She gives an awesome massage and a nice HE with her sucking your nips. Always a guarantee for me so I see her quite often.

Erlinda over at the Kaheka Professional Building I think it is. Great massage with one of the best HE in my opinion.

Nala over at Century Square I believe. Walks on your back and almost as good as the Thai Girls in her HE.

If you want BBBJ, DFK, LFK and CFS for $250.00 go see Brittany over at Aloha TLC.

Hey Brother Surfer Ten,

Thanks for your input.

I've never tried anybody except Jean.

Jean's massage was great, but I want more visual and/or interactive stimulation during HE.

I just want to clarify that the amount I paid was 0.6 (1hr massage) + 0.8 (tip) = $.4 total. Not $.8 total.

Yeah, Ta is young and pretty. That's why I caved. haha.

It's always YMMV. Just play your cards right.

BTW, where is Penny's location? Standard damage?

Mrazz
06-19-09, 17:43
Wheres this Penny at?

Joe Som
06-19-09, 18:18
Yup, good service and cute looking. She said she is K-girl, but she kind of looks more exotic and her accent is more like Pinay. No implants, which is nice for a change. Only thing is that she is a smoker and kissing her was like kissing an ashtray.

So you got a double pop? (finished on mish, and another after quick massage?)
Same experience exactly. The only thing I didn't like was that she talks a lot. No double pop, but the second massage is a nice touch.

Da Game
06-19-09, 21:33
http://video.xnxx.com/video19852/hot_asian_big_tits_fuck

Skye's smokin' hot.

Not bad, in fact pretty damn good. Props Justaguy50!

Entrygiver007
06-19-09, 22:54

So you got a double pop? (finished on mish, and another after quick massage?)Nope Brother Phillb,

No second pop, I have to agree though with you on the smoking part, yeah kinda a killer. I just got another massage since i ran in close to closing time.

Badboy808
06-19-09, 23:02
Check out pink orchid.

During the day somebody is watching the lot. Not sure if LE or just a parking hump.

Bob #2
06-20-09, 02:10
Whats up brothers,

Be safe bro'sShe sounds like Mimi, who I had a couple of weeks ago. Maybe she changed her name? Told me she came from Texas. I give her same above average rating, but time was cut short, mebbe 35 min. Must already be popular.

Peace out.

Hypo Luxa
06-20-09, 06:00
http://video.xnxx.com/video19852/hot_asian_big_tits_fuck

One of my favorite JAV stars--Yuki Toma!

Jay Ess10
06-20-09, 07:39
Checked out RM and picked a cute k-girl maybe mid 20s. Very cute, nice tight body and bolt on B/Cs. Says shes only been at RM for 4 days.

Started with TS then got a nice massage. She is very skilled with her feet. Went from a very very long CBJ, Doggie, mish to HJ. L 9 / A 8 / S 9. Would repeat again.

Usual damage $$.

Surfer Ten
06-20-09, 19:45
Wheres this Penny at?

Hey Brother Mrazz,

Sent you a PM re: Penny

Surfer Ten
06-20-09, 20:18
As weird as it sounds, the way you described yourself in the past (or I could be WAY off), I often wonder if you're Gary Kewley. You know the guy who on the Surf News Network who gives the report every morning on KHON, the oldies station, etc.. "Today it's one to two-ew at Makapu'u"

Not trying to sound like a sap here but just having fun. I'm sure there are lots of local celebs that skim through this forum, in fact post. The hobby is fun, addictive and attracts all kinds.

Hey Brother SF,

Thanks for the compliment. No, I am not Gary Kewley or a local celeb, although I did do a short radio show on topics like asset protection and estate planning once a week for about a year. It was fun but sadly did not open any doors for me in broadcast journalism *LOL*

I agree with you that there are probably a lot of high profile people reading this forum with some of them even posting!

Have a great weekend!

ST

Memahu
06-20-09, 21:30
Must already be popular.
That's what a good review and not a fake post can do for a business on this board.

Exposed
06-21-09, 04:14
Cindy at ichiban 9/10/9 great service but needs to work on her CBJ.

Member #1062
06-21-09, 18:42
Thai, young, pretty, massage with HE.
I don't blame you for caving.

For me, those girls are like mixing catnip with kryptonite.
-

Geoisland
06-21-09, 18:58
Anyone have any luck here?

I went and opted for the Thai/Deep tissue combe but there was't any hint of extras.

http://bttmc.com/

Crazy Glu
06-21-09, 20:39
Cindy at ichiban 9/10/9 great service but needs to work on her CBJ.Glad to see that my old friend "Cindy/Sandy" is still around and hopefully doing well.

Sdrom
06-21-09, 23:40
Check out pink orchid.

During the day somebody is watching the lot. Not sure if LE or just a parking hump.Lisa at Pink Orchid mentioned she had a new girl working (good thing too... I felt sorry for her holding the place down by her lonesome) called her 'Kim' unfortunatly, I never saw her.

is this the Sakura -Julie you mentioned in your title?

Ducky007
06-22-09, 00:02
It was wed. Afternoon around 2:00 went to vip and the only girl working was way to skinny for me I said sorry and went to leave Jun was playing MS and started to hug and grop me and ask she could do me I said na, and then offered to call over Pepsi bacause she lives so near I said I'll come back later. I then went over to ward and checked up stairs. Found the best group at Pink. MS took me to a room and got her.5 and sent in Nana a young K-girl who spoke no english. Great no small talk more time to be busy. She was young 24 or under nice face med boobs right nipple was like a button and the left was an inny never could suck it out. She did a nice TS the massage not very good she tryed she even tryed to streach my back oh well. She moved on to some licking to cbj to cg, mish, doggie back to mish. I pulled it out to stick it in her mouth she indecated she just brushed her teeth? It was just in her mouth before we started. So back to mish and pau she did the hot rag thing and quite hurried to get me out of there. $$ MS and tip The pussy wasnt very tight but she was young and hot! I would repeat although I like trying new ones.

Aloha

Kalani69
06-22-09, 02:37
Cindy at ichiban 9/10/9 great service but needs to work on her CBJ.
What does Cindy look like?

Buttnekkid
06-22-09, 02:59
No play at BTTMC, it's two daughters who work along side with their mom in a family business. You never know though?

Exposed
06-22-09, 03:14
5'4" big boobs and dark skin shes a little on the thick side but definitely not fat.

Sdrom
06-22-09, 04:42
No play at BTTMC, it's two daughters who work along side with their mom in a family business. You never know though?BTTMC?

Man, I've been out of the loop too long.

Tacofan
06-22-09, 06:05
Been reading the board for a while, thought it's about time to contribute.

Here it goes:

Favorite all around AMP: Sakura

However, I do agree with all the reports of feeling "rushed", Sakura still gets my vote because 9 out of 10 times they got a decent line up. Parking is close to entrance, so easier to enter on the DL.

ATF: Gina at Sakura

Great service, always friendly, nice body.

Best GFE: Kelly at Ichiban

No rushing service, not "robotic", takes time, cute, friendly, bangin' body.

Used to be a fan of: Pepsi at VIP

Just haven't got around to going back there, mainly because I hate the parking situation there. Walk of Shame past Tsunami's sucks, although I think they closed now, so might go back. Pepsi always gave me good service, kinda hard bolt-ons but pretty big. Been at least a year since last trip to VIP, I dunno if Pepsi even still there.

Most of my experiences have been at Sakura/ Lavender in the past year.
Other than ATF, had good times with:

Million: attitude: 9, looks: 8, service: 8, seen her a few times, kinda seems like routine with her, same positions every time, almost deja vu. Can't complain really, at least she goes through a few different positions (Good TS, CBJ, CG, rev-CG, doggy, mish)

Jackie: A:8, L:9, S:8. IMHO Jackie is hotter than Million, haven't seen her in a month or so, might have changed (heard she put on weight?)

Ivy: A:10, L:7, S:9. Ivy always super nice, good enthusiasm, good massage after the pop (unusual, but I like it).

Hope this helps, more reports to follow when I get paid again (been going KB alot lately).

Happy mongering,

Tacofan

Hwn Bryan
06-22-09, 06:15
I never thought about Sakura (on University) as an unsafe place.- all the girls, including Jenn, always had protection readily available. I'm pretty health conscious, as well as scared of catching something, so I always was happy with the "coverage" there.Is Sakura (University) located at the top of the stairs on the second floor of Puck's Alley -- where King's Massage used to be? If so, it's not there any more.

It's a Tae Kwan Do office.

Mongerboy
06-22-09, 16:07
Saw in the paper Golden Massage moved to Young Street.

Same place as former Imperial/Ecstacy? not sure about the talent though.

Altron84
06-22-09, 16:54
Anybody know the # for Rappongi?

Chik0848
06-22-09, 17:17

It's accross Ecstacy. I saw Michelle there several years ago

Altron84
06-22-09, 19:11
Does anyone know the phone # for Rappongi?

Hihacker
06-22-09, 19:48
2Nd time at CHM. 1st time only HJ. Met Sunny 2am Sun morn. Said she's been here 17 days. For my 1st FS, I thought she was great: L = 7, but attitude was 10. Got carried away & gave $.3 tip since don't know when can afford to go again.

Aktagalo
06-22-09, 20:27
Anyone have any luck here?

I went and opted for the Thai/Deep tissue combe but there was't any hint of extras.

http://bttmc.com/Hi all,

Just had two visits there and the massages were excellent. My therapist Taniya (works only on weekends) is great and strong. She worked out some major kinks since my body hasn't been the same since my back surgery. Trust me, there were no indications of any extras provided. Nice, clean, and private location if you ask me. Hope this helps.

For the record, I am not LE as some have presupposed in another thread.

Aktagalo

Poon Hunter323
06-22-09, 22:35
Hello all,

I will be visiting your fair island at the end of July. I will be staying at the Doubletree Alana on Ala Mona Blvd. Which is the best and closest AMP to visit while on vacation. Please feel free to PM me with any info. If you are ever in Jacksonville, Fl. hit me up and I can give you a good place or two to visit here as well.

Thanks

Warburton 0263
06-22-09, 23:17
Is Sakura (University) located at the top of the stairs on the second floor of Puck's Alley -- where King's Massage used to be? If so, it's not there any more.

It's a Tae Kwan Do office.

No Sakura is across king street from pucks alley. It is on the third floor of building on the corner of university ave and kuilei st.

Warburton 0263
06-22-09, 23:41

Stopped by and MS is from Golden Massage that was on King St a few weeks ago. Front door is easily seen from the road and smokers at the next door bar. After ringing the bell I was standing out in the open with all who passed could see. Don't forget a disguise or do the walk of shame. ( I have a good disguise) Still the same kind of talent saw one Korean older MILF, and did not partake.

Bob #2
06-23-09, 01:15

Here it goes:

However, I do agree with all the reports of feeling "rushed", Sakura still gets my vote because 9 out of 10 times they got a decent line up. Parking is close to entrance, so easier to enter on the DL.

TacofanThanks for the posting. Just wondering where you park? I usec to park at walmart but there are sometime people sitting outside the korean resaturant on the corner, so I no like the walk of shame. Is it okay to park in the church parking next door? I usually go late at night because the Chois place is right across the street and way too busy.

Phillybeauties
06-23-09, 01:56
2Nd time at CHM. 1st time only HJ. Met Sunny 2am Sun morn. Said she's been here 17 days. For my 1st FS, I thought she was great: L = 7, but attitude was 10. Got carried away & gave $.3 tip since don't know when can afford to go again.

dude, FS standard tip is $.5 on top of house fee, so you underpaid (and got away with it), especially if it was good service and attitude. If it was $.3 for HJ, then you way overpaid. don't expect a repeat on good service if you see the same provider again unless you make up for it.

Phillybeauties
06-23-09, 01:58
Hello all,

I will be visiting your fair island at the end of July. I will be staying at the Doubletree Alana on Ala Mona Blvd. Which is the best and closest AMP to visit while on vacation. Please feel free to PM me with any info. If you are ever in Jacksonville, Fl. hit me up and I can give you a good place or two to visit here as well.

Thanks

Lots on Keaumoku and in that area (near Wal Mart), and then a few on Kalakaua past convention center going away from Waikiki. Walkable or a short taxi ride.

Bob #2
06-23-09, 02:07
Lots on Keaumoku and in that area (near Wal Mart), and then a few on Kalakaua past convention center going away from Waikiki. Walkable or a short taxi ride.If price is not a big issue, then ask a taxi late night to take you the first time. They get paid commission by the larger AMPs, but the house will charge you much more than the 'local rate', and I think they give you only half hour instead of full hour. Oh well. At least you will know where to go. Then the second time, ask the taxi to drop you off somewhere nearby, and walk to the AMP to get the lower rate.

Otherwise, take a taxi to keeaumoku walmart and wander around. Pretty safe as long you no act up.

Theres prolly at least 10 AMPs in the area, just have to walk around and try for not look like LE.

Xrs5879
06-23-09, 02:21

Here it goes:

Best GFE: Kelly at Ichiban

No rushing service, not "robotic", takes time, cute, friendly, bangin' body.

Used to be a fan of: Pepsi at VIP

Just haven't got around to going back there, mainly because I hate the parking situation there. Walk of Shame past Tsunami's sucks, although I think they closed now, so might go back. Pepsi always gave me good service, kinda hard bolt-ons but pretty big. Been at least a year since last trip to VIP, I dunno if Pepsi even still there.

Most of my experiences have been at Sakura/ Lavender in the past year.
Other than ATF, had good times with:

Million: attitude: 9, looks: 8, service: 8, seen her a few times, kinda seems like routine with her, same positions every time, almost deja vu. Can't complain really, at least she goes through a few different positions (Good TS, CBJ, CG, rev-CG, doggy, mish)

Jackie: A:8, L:9, S:8. IMHO Jackie is hotter than Million, haven't seen her in a month or so, might have changed (heard she put on weight?)

Ivy: A:10, L:7, S:9. Ivy always super nice, good enthusiasm, good massage after the pop (unusual, but I like it).

Hope this helps, more reports to follow when I get paid again (been going KB alot lately).

Happy mongering,

TacofanIs Gina still there? I was up there 2 weeks ago and mamasan said she not there anymore.

Maiboto
06-23-09, 03:31
Stopped by rappongi today but while passing GQ caught a glimpse of what seemed to be penny. Could someone report if penny is back?

Bobby Gunn
06-23-09, 03:35
Hello all,

Thanks

Take a cab to Sakura and VIP. Sakura has a solid line up. VIP is pretty good also. Each within 10 to 15 min of your hotel. A bit of a trek if you decided to walk. Enjoy yourself while visiting.

Softball Slutt
06-23-09, 03:42
Lots on Keaumoku and in that area (near Wal Mart), and then a few on Kalakaua past convention center going away from Waikiki. Walkable or a short taxi ride.What extras do you want with your Ice Cream & Banana Split?

What do you prefer when it comes to the house services,environment & cost of transportation to get there?

NONE of the 35-40 mentioned are within 4 minutes or 2/3 of a mile of your Hotel. They set up our beautiful Island on purpose to keep the Mormon & Church leaders happy in Waikiki! Only the high priced pimps & ho's lurk in Waikiki! Buyer beware! Not even top 20 for relaxation fun if you lived here or know what we know from years of valued fun!

Your best banging & bargains are outside of Waikiki!

Private Message-will reap you a response! I have to keep a few obnox lurkers away from this valuable info!

Mongers Rus
06-23-09, 05:33
No Sakura is across king street from pucks alley. It is on the third floor of building on the corner of university ave and kuilei st.

It's in University Plaza, 3rd floor. Not University Square, which is where CPB is. One building Makai.
DM

Kderego
06-23-09, 09:36
Anyone know who owns this joint? I've had some great experiences with Hannah (like everyone else on this board), but I always feel nervous about the advanced appointment mandate, particularly given that it's in such close proximity to HPD. The Web site even uses the main station as a reference point for directions. How does this place avoid being raided?!

Any connection between this place and Cafe Alapai, by the way? I've never actually tried Alapai for play, though I know it was named "Best Hostess Bar in Hononolulu" by Honolulu Magazine a short while back. Heard from a friend that Fantasia's was established after the property was bought by some geeky guy for his girl. Same owner for both places maybe?

Just curious.

Mp Boy
06-23-09, 14:34
As weird as it sounds, the way you described yourself in the past (or I could be WAY off), I often wonder if you're Gary Kewley. You know the guy who on the Surf News Network who gives the report every morning on KHON, the oldies station, etc.. "Today it's one to two-ew at Makapu'u"

Not trying to sound like a sap here but just having fun. I'm sure there are lots of local celebs that skim through this forum, in fact post. The hobby is fun, addictive and attracts all kinds.Is that the same Michelle that advertist in the honolulu advister?

Mp Boy
06-23-09, 14:58
Brother you gotta see Mei Ling over at China Mary's. She gives an awesome massage and a nice HE with her sucking your nips. Always a guarantee for me so I see her quite often.

Erlinda over at the Kaheka Professional Building I think it is. Great massage with one of the best HE in my opinion.

Nala over at Century Square I believe. Walks on your back and almost as good as the Thai Girls in her HE.

If you want BBBJ, DFK, LFK and CFS for $250.00 go see Brittany over at Aloha TLC. After hearing about Mei Ling from here and from my friend. I went and try her out. She looks not bad. She like to talk. When I got there got undress, I dind'nt cover with towel. Lay on my back she give me a massage. Told me me turn over. When she told me to turn over, She got towel and cover my shaft. I was thinking what the fu? K you don't have to cover my cock. So I was thinking, I hope I get a HJ. After she finish massage my front, She said finish with the massage. So I said can you give me a HJ. She says she don't do that too much Le always checking. Told her I'am not Le. And I said my friend told me about her and got HJ from her. She said don't belive him. His bull shiting. So I did'nt tip her. The massage was'nt that great. No HJ no tip. A massage has to have a HJ. First and last time I'll see her. For the guys who want to try her. Don't waste your time and money. No HJ. So I went to Yangs after, and see Patty, Got a great massage and HJ. At least I know I'll get HJ there.

Member #4752
06-23-09, 15:40
Where is Fantasia? I live on the west side and don't know town vry well!

Thanks

Tiger Shark 69
06-23-09, 17:21
Any Info on Penny? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Jimmiedean
06-23-09, 18:59
Hello all,

Thanks

You have to be one of the luckiest guys, softball slutt will give you the hookups. He is the self proclaimed guru of both the amp and strip club world. You may be ever so lucky to enter into his VIP club the AARC. None of us have been so lucky. Hope you give a report after your visit.

And the amps by ala moana I'd consider Honolulu not Waikiki as some have stated.

You lucky guy I'm so jealous pm him. He can put you on the VIP lists anywhere.

Poon Hunter323
06-23-09, 19:04
Thank you all for your input. If you are ever in my fair city and need help just let me know. What I do not know I have friends that will know.

Hihacker
06-23-09, 19:12
dude, FS standard tip is $.5 on top of house fee, so you underpaid (and got away with it), especially if it was good service and attitude. If it was $.3 for HJ, then you way overpaid. don't expect a repeat on good service if you see the same provider again unless you make up for it.Actually tried mish, but too drunk & chajie wasn't up to it, so ended up with DATY & BBBJ. When I gave her $, she said it was fine so I probably did overpay. Was worth it compared to buying nekohanas.

Talon X
06-24-09, 00:24
Anyone know who owns this joint? I've had some great experiences with Hannah (like everyone else on this board), but I always feel nervous about the advanced appointment mandate, particularly given that it's in such close proximity to HPD. The Web site even uses the main station as a reference point for directions. How does this place avoid being raided?!

Any connection between this place and Cafe Alapai, by the way? I've never actually tried Alapai for play, though I know it was named "Best Hostess Bar in Hononolulu" by Honolulu Magazine a short while back. Heard from a friend that Fantasia's was established after the property was bought by some geeky guy for his girl. Same owner for both places maybe?

Just curious.
Why do you need to know this info and why post the info? Looks like another LE to me. If you are legit, you would know not to ask stupid questions. If you're one of us, just go and enjoy. Search the thread and read. Lots of info. Leave Cafe Alapai out of it. They are legit. Managed by a Boyfriend-Girlfriend pair. Nice place to drink and unwind. TX.

Bobby Gunn
06-24-09, 00:43

Just curious.

Very strange and characteristic of a stalker, so I've observed from watching all the forensic tv shows. Dude, really?, who gives a shit who's the owner as long as the rotation is pretty, young and full of cum.

Bobby Gunn
06-24-09, 00:46
Any Info on Penny? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Penny's been history for awhile. Do a search and discovery for new game and report back.

Blake123
06-24-09, 02:44
After hearing about Mei Ling from here and from my friend. I went and try her out. She looks not bad. She like to talk. When I got there got undress, I dind'nt cover with towel. Lay on my back she give me a massage. Told me me turn over. When she told me to turn over, She got towel and cover my shaft. I was thinking what the fu? K you don't have to cover my cock. So I was thinking, I hope I get a HJ. After she finish massage my front, She said finish with the massage. So I said can you give me a HJ. She says she don't do that too much Le always checking. Told her I'am not Le. And I said my friend told me about her and got HJ from her. She said don't belive him. His bull shiting. So I did'nt tip her. The massage was'nt that great. No HJ no tip. A massage has to have a HJ. First and last time I'll see her. For the guys who want to try her. Don't waste your time and money. No HJ. So I went to Yangs after, and see Patty, Got a great massage and HJ. At least I know I'll get HJ there.
Other mongers have reported that she does, but maybe not on the first visit.

Blake123
06-24-09, 03:10
Where is Fantasia? I live on the west side and don't know town vry well!

Thanks

It's at 1227 Alapai. Please post a report if you visit there.

Bench Warmer
06-24-09, 04:52
Where the hell is Kapalua?

Phillybeauties
06-24-09, 05:29

Honestly, I don't find the provision of a phone number and/or e-mail address to be intimidating, especially if I'm a repeat customer.

You don't mind giving a phone number out, but you're nervous about calling in advance? Reason for advance calling is that it's limited to a small staff and amount of rooms. It actually is in best interest of both parties, so you don't waste time showing up if no one is available, and so that they can schedule properly, and maybe screen you.

By the way, ATC, it might not be easy to get into Fantasia as a 1st timer, as they will screen you.

By the way, Kderego, 4 posts with no actual reviews, although you mention having been to Fantasia. Any info on this visit or to any other AMPs?

and Honolulu magazine rates Hostess Bars? I'd like to see that issue! Are the writers basing it on the bar atmosphere? Somehow, I think it might be a bit out of character for them to rate based on the girls and amount of play you can get there.

Platano Verde
06-24-09, 05:38
Yo,

Since Million and Jackie were busy, and Apple MIA, decided to try some variety--I think she called herself Coco.

Korean, gotta be 20 something, avg built, fake B/C's, avg looks. Playful, all covered. Pleasant change of pace from the usual grind.

Probably will repeat. Haven't seen any reports--anyone else have similar experience?I wonder if this was the same Coco that was at GQ back in Nov? It's been awhile since I last mongered. If so I had a good experience with her and would probably repeat.

Candy Addict
06-24-09, 05:48
. But I always feel nervous about the advanced appointment mandate, particularly given that it's in such close proximity to HPD.What does one have to do with the other?

The Web site even uses the main station as a reference point for directions. How does this place avoid being raided? ! OK, here's more than you really wanted to know: To conduct a raid, LE has to obtain a search warrant. To obtain a search warrant, they have to submit an affidavit, under penalty of perjury, establishing probable cause that a crime is being committed on the premises, and outlining the specific people, places or things to be searched. They can't just go on a fishing expedition. Proximity to the police headquarters is irrelevant.

Probable cause (sufficient evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the crime is being committed) of a crime is. In this particular instance, they would need statements from either an undercover operative or an informant that something illegal was going on. This could be employment of illegal immigrants, or prostitution, or drug use on the premises, etc. Every establishment on this island is subject to being raided if they obtain the necessary evidence to get a search warrant, regardless of geographic location or proximity to any specific government building.

Groovefour
06-24-09, 09:30
Mama suggested a new girl, Angie. It ended up being a pretty good suggestion.
Angie is a 20ish nicely tanned spinner all natural A cups Korean. Pretty good massage. CBJ, wanted to DATY but maybe being my first time w/her she was reluctant. Didn't matter to me as she looked hot. Looked like a young Kobe Tai w/o the boob job. I'd repeat just to see what else could be had. Typical fees. I'd say the only negative to me was she smelled a lot like smoke even with all the perfume she had on. She was a sweetie w a young and cute attitude.

Comp Dude 35
06-24-09, 13:45
If she doesn't know you, you won't get any, especially if she has a bad feeling about you. I've known her for at least 7 years, before she got into the fitness craze and lost weight; she's always treated me nice.
Maybe if you keep going and she gets comfortable, she'll help you out.
CD35

Other mongers have reported that she does, but maybe not on the first visit.

Tacofan
06-24-09, 14:04
Is Gina still there? I was up there 2 weeks ago and mamasan said she not there anymore.Last time I saw her was about a month ago. Even before that, when I used to go Sakura it would be hit or miss, sometimes she'd be there, sometimes on "vacation". I got her phone number, but never bothered to give her a call.

Ck813
06-24-09, 17:02
I can believe you that she would not do a HE for you if she does not know you. Please do not bash her though on her massage. Mei Ling gives a 8.5-9 when she does a massage. I have known her ever since Mary opened up her business on the 2nd floor of CC. Try telling her you know Ling Ling who is her good friend. Do not mention Tasha or she might never stop talking.

After hearing about Mei Ling from here and from my friend. I went and try her out. She looks not bad. She like to talk. When I got there got undress, I dind'nt cover with towel. Lay on my back she give me a massage. Told me me turn over. When she told me to turn over, She got towel and cover my shaft. I was thinking what the fu? K you don't have to cover my cock. So I was thinking, I hope I get a HJ. After she finish massage my front, She said finish with the massage. So I said can you give me a HJ. She says she don't do that too much Le always checking. Told her I'am not Le. And I said my friend told me about her and got HJ from her. She said don't belive him. His bull shiting. So I did'nt tip her. The massage was'nt that great. No HJ no tip. A massage has to have a HJ. First and last time I'll see her. For the guys who want to try her. Don't waste your time and money. No HJ. So I went to Yangs after, and see Patty, Got a great massage and HJ. At least I know I'll get HJ there.

Member #4752
06-24-09, 22:00
Thanks blake123.

When I get the chance to try it I'll post my experience.

Bob #2
06-24-09, 23:52
Mama suggested a new girl, Angie. It ended up being a pretty good suggestion.

Angie is a 20ish nicely tanned spinner all natural A cups Korean. Pretty good massage. CBJ, wanted to DATY but maybe being my first time w/her she was reluctant. Didn't matter to me as she looked hot. Looked like a young Kobe Tai w/o the boob job. I'd repeat just to see what else could be had. Typical fees. I'd say the only negative to me was she smelled a lot like smoke even with all the perfume she had on. She was a sweetie w a young and cute attitude.From your description, she sounds like Kelly/Mimi. I wonder if mama is changing her name every few days so she can continue to be the 'new girl'.

Phillybeauties
06-25-09, 01:50
From your description, she sounds like Kelly/Mimi. I wonder if mama is changing her name every few days so she can continue to be the 'new girl'.

You could be right, Bob2. Ironically though, if it's Kelly, she's assuming names of girls that were there before recently: Angie, Mimi/Mini, etc. Only name not used so far is Rosie. Wonder if she'll ever come back to Fantasia.

Jzjz
06-25-09, 03:14
Saw Britney, Lexee, Jazz at Hula Girl, an she still has perfect tits. Tall thin young blond haole an gave good kine service. GFE all da way!!! Was even more accomodating cuz economy slowing biz. Asked for double pops, an she OK'd, but da tree stood tall for #2 but da nut nevah wen fall. Sweet poonani on dis wahine. Go check um out.
Jzjz

Xrs5879
06-25-09, 03:26
Last time I saw her was about a month ago. Even before that, when I used to go Sakura it would be hit or miss, sometimes she'd be there, sometimes on "vacation". I got her phone number, but never bothered to give her a call.Thanks i'll just call ahead to see if shes in.

Softball Slutt
06-25-09, 07:50
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jay Ess10
06-25-09, 14:22
I was going to try Fantasia but MS told me to come back in an hour. Decided to check out Ichiban, its a pretty nice place. Press the buzzer and was greeted by a younger k-girl MS with bleached hair. Asked if I had been there before and I said no. Asked me more questions but eventually sent in a girl. Jasmine walked in she is a Thai girl maybe 5'3 (I'm not good with heights) has upgrades and has a little extra in the mid section. Started off with a TS then back to the room for a rub down. Did some FIV she was dripping wet, followed with DATY then a mild CBJ, to mish and Doggie then I popped. Wiped with a hot towel she brought me water, validated my ticket and I was gone.

L - 6 / A - 8 / S - 9

Damage $$

Any good ones that I should look for on my next visit?

Brutal One
06-25-09, 23:01
I was going to try Fantasia but MS told me to come back in an hour. Decided to check out Ichiban, its a pretty nice place. Press the buzzer and was greeted by a younger k-girl MS with bleached hair. Asked if I had been there before and I said no. Asked me more questions but eventually sent in a girl. Jasmine walked in she is a Thai girl maybe 5'3 (I'm not good with heights) has upgrades and has a little extra in the mid section. Started off with a TS then back to the room for a rub down. Did some FIV she was dripping wet, followed with DATY then a mild CBJ, to mish and Doggie then I popped. Wiped with a hot towel she brought me water, validated my ticket and I was gone.

L - 6 / A - 8 / S - 9

Damage $$

Any good ones that I should look for on my next visit?I heard that Cherry, formerly of Sakura, is there now. She's a 10/10/10 in my book and an ATF!

H Mobius
06-25-09, 23:26
By the way, ATC, it might not be easy to get into Fantasia as a 1st timer, as they will screen you.

Yeah, there were posts on even repeat customers having trouble getting in. MS always checks this site, so you might want to not be too specific in the report.

Good luck.

H M

CM0069
06-25-09, 23:53
Anyone know who owns this joint?

Just curious.Why don't you go and ask them yourself?

Stangman808
06-26-09, 00:12
There is an ad in the Penny Saver massage section for "Genki Massage". The telephone number is the same as Sakura (University).

Kamipulu
06-26-09, 00:38
There is an ad in the Penny Saver massage section for "Genki Massage". The telephone number is the same as Sakura (University).

They are advertising on CL as well.

Memahu
06-26-09, 03:11
Only name not used so far is Rosie. Wonder if she'll ever come back to Fantasia.
Was there a provider named Rosie? Who's the person you think of when you hear the name Rosie? It might bring to mind of an AMP for chubby chasers. This is going to sound Un-PC, but this kind of place can't compete against the freebies.

Memahu
06-26-09, 03:21
Will there be any sushi?

Sancho2063
06-26-09, 04:06
Made good on my King Street provider. She couldnt apologize enough that said, I will offer this one piece of advice to those interested. Go back to your favorite AMP and see someone you once had or someone you know. Most likely you will have a good experience.

Today I had a great experience and will go back after I regenerate the funds, .5 to MS, 160 to provider.

Good luck all!

PS, Dont bother asking who I saw or where I went. We all know what happens when we name drop good providers. I've posted enough on here and read enough and shared enough with many.

Aloha

Talon X
06-26-09, 05:34
Will there be any sushi?

Lots of stuff that smells and taste like sashimi and seaweed. Similar to the imitation crab in the market. Bon Appletit. TX.

Jimmiedean
06-26-09, 16:46
I agree with sancho. You post too much about your ATF and somehow you screw yourself up. All the newbies hit up your spot and you can't get an appointment, drop names like they been there before, talk about the website and expect excellant service on their first visit.

Everybody is hurting during this economical hard times. This hobby isn't cheap and most senior members have more than paid their dues. Don't only come here and take information, give back to. I'm talking to the newbies. You ask you ask you ask, write some FN reports and give back. Use the dam search function and figure it out if you have so many questions. We all were new once. Stop being so lazy and do your homework.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind sharing info. The key word is sharing. Both individuals giving info.

Lol peace out my blackberry is dead already.

Jay Ess10
06-26-09, 17:09
I hope my reports were helpful.

Gonna try ichiban again.

Insatiable808
06-26-09, 19:25
What's the scoops on this AMP located near ewa makai corner of Young & Keeaumoku? Might possibly make appt with one of the young lovelies, but hadn't been there before & wanted to make sure was safe of LE.

Any advanced info would be helpful. (Already know about the not so secret, almost public entrance). I have read recent posts but none of them mentioned the sweetie I'd love to NUT in.

Can anyone help a bruddah out?

Mahalo,

I808

Ck813
06-26-09, 22:22
Brother Sancho, you only have 88 posts so how can you say you do not wish to share?

Made good on my King Street provider. She couldnt apologize enough that said, I will offer this one piece of advice to those interested. Go back to your favorite AMP and see someone you once had or someone you know. Most likely you will have a good experience.

Today I had a great experience and will go back after I regenerate the funds, .5 to MS, 160 to provider.

Good luck all!

PS, Dont bother asking who I saw or where I went. We all know what happens when we name drop good providers. I've posted enough on here and read enough and shared enough with many.

Aloha

Ck813
06-26-09, 22:29
So I saw Tamiko and she reminds me of those Japanese Geisha girls. She is cute, slightly chubby with I believe real b-c cups perky and oh taste so good. Probably about 5' and maybe 110 pounds. Long black hair, CFS, CG, Doggy, and popped in Mish. Not bad rubdown but felt cheated because only spent probably 30-40 minutes.

She does not do DFK, LFK and she said if anyone saying that they are lying. Probaly will not repeat because I believe many better providers out there. Do not get me wrong she is a nice girl just not for me.

I like Yuri, Kelly of Ichiban, Sua, Nina, Cyndi.

Harry5142
06-27-09, 01:19
I agree with sancho. You post too much about your ATF and somehow you screw yourself up. All the newbies hit up your spot and you can't get an appointment, drop names like they been there before, talk about the website and expect excellant service on their first visit.

Everybody is hurting during this economical hard times. This hobby isn't cheap and most senior members have more than paid their dues. Don't only come here and take information, give back to. I'm talking to the newbies. You ask you ask you ask, write some FN reports and give back. Use the dam search function and figure it out if you have so many questions. We all were new once. Stop being so lazy and do your homework.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind sharing info. The key word is sharing. Both individuals giving info.

Lol peace out my blackberry is dead already.I've been in this hobby for 8 years. I was a member of the GAIH message board. I must say that every ATF that I've ever had, and there have been several, I found them by accident. I didn't read about them on a message board and then go to the AMP and ask for them, I found them by going to a place, checking out the line-up and following my gut. I like to think that I have a knack for picking good providers. I've had a few lemons too. My point is that my ATF and your ATF may be different. Our experience with the same woman will be different. Yes this is an expensive hobby and we want to reduce the risk of a bad experience but this is a hobby with high level of trial and error. But that's the way it goes.

Mongers Rus
06-27-09, 04:04

Same place diff name.

Sancho2063
06-27-09, 04:42
Brother Sancho, you only have 88 posts so how can you say you do not wish to share?Sorry to offend you but my posts dont even come close to how long Ive doing this, and the few new providers I listed are gone.

Hinode
06-27-09, 13:05

Question,

Is this the same "Sakura" that is on University that everyone is talking about? The AD on CL says they only have limited hours...from 10am to 7pm~ is the real Sakura like that too, or are they 24/7 like most amps? The picture shows an actual BED with a woman standing next to it..tempting, but no rates, just a phone #...actually tempted to try this Grace that everybody been talkin about there. What's her "massage rates" like or is this BS and she gives FS like everybody else??

Thanks in advance,
H

H Mobius
06-27-09, 14:59
Question,

Is this the same "Sakura" that is on University that everyone is talking about? The AD on CL says they only have limited hours...from 10am to 7pm~ is the real Sakura like that too, or are they 24/7 like most amps? The picture shows an actual BED with a woman standing next to it..tempting, but no rates, just a phone #...actually tempted to try this Grace that everybody been talkin about there. What's her "massage rates" like or is this BS and she gives FS like everybody else??

Thanks in advance,
H

Yes, according to a CL ad I saw, it is. They've been using that pic for a while now.

The AMP Sakura is 24/7 but some guys got timed-out way before the hour was up.

You're a lucky fellow and should do well with Grace.

H M

Stangman808
06-27-09, 15:58
Question,

Thanks in advance,
H

Yes, Genki Massage is Sakura Massage (University), not to be confused with the AMP called Sakura on Rycroft Street near Walmart. The are not open 24/7 and prefer that you make an appointment rather than walk-in. Fees are standard, House .5 and you tip the provider for services rendered. HE possible, but YMMV.

Ck813
06-27-09, 16:26
You probably saw Tamiko or Sua.

Good luck all!

Aloha

Jay Ess10
06-27-09, 19:32
I finally got into Fantasia after maybe 3 attempts. The MS screened me thoroughly and then had me choose between 2 girls. I ended up with Kelly but I wanted to try the other one next time around. Kelly was very nice and pretty K girl in her 20's natural As. Decent massage we conversed for a while then got down to it. Started off with CBJ which was really good, then went from CG to mish, Doggie back to mish and finished with a HJ. Afterwards we talked for quite a while she is very GFE. Escorting me out she almost forgot to collect the tip. Usual fees $$. Fantasia is a very clean place, only downside is no TS available. L 9 / A 10 / S 9

Will probably go again to try the other girl. Cant quite remember her name though.

Phillybeauties
06-27-09, 23:16
Was there a provider named Rosie? Who's the person you think of when you hear the name Rosie? It might bring to mind of an AMP for chubby chasers. This is going to sound Un-PC, but this kind of place can't compete against the freebies.

Are you asking if there was a Rosie at Fantasia? There was, but not for a few months now. Do a search on the posts and you'll see plenty of positive reviews. She may not have been a spinner, but by no means was she chubby or even full figured. I like the skinny girls myself, so if she met my approval, I'm sure most would have liked her.

Don't knock her til you tried her. and if you tried her and are knocking her, then sorry if you didn't get the positive experience I did.

What's a freebie? You mean a girl you don't have to pay for?

H Mobius
06-28-09, 00:37
Called to see what she was like, sounded cool enough so I tried to make an appt. but she doesn't work nights on the weekends and the rest of her day was full. Will try again some other time. $0.5/hr in Kapahulu.

Kinda sounded local...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1242698571.html